[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come Aboard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 40

File: GFExe.png (65KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExe.png
65KB, 800x800px
I don't want any build up.

Greentext lists,

All this pandering bullshit.

I live for chaos. You will know how I mark myself, to avoid this broken system from letting people imitate me.

Ask me virtually any Sun and Moon question.

>No images

>Dex entry questions will not be verbatim
>>
>>28531177
DEAR GOD STOP WITH THIS SHIT

ALSO TELL ME GUMSHOOS, VIKAVOLT, CRABRAWLER'S STATS
>>
Okay tough guy, I got a few questions, and I'm not gun a hold back on the tough ones.
First question: Split evos for starters yes or no bc I really need to know like right now thanks.
>>
>>28531177
What are the biggest quality-of-life improvements made to the system this gen?
>>
>>28531177
>Double Dubs of truth
are split evos true? Does Pyukumuku has an evolution?
>>
How many new mons are there
>>
Is Jangmo-o the pseudo?
>>
>>28531177
Are there split starter evolutions?
>>
Will the anon below me ever find love?
>>
>>28531286
No
>>
>>28531177
UB's indeed aren't Pokemon right?
>>
>>28531286
Probably not
>>
File: GFExeL2.png (34KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeL2.png
34KB, 800x800px
>>28531217
>>28531257

Split evos are true. They are game exclusive, and are intended to be a marketing incentive so that consumers will buy both versions.

Pyukumuku does not have an evolution, but it fairs quite decently in battle.

>>28531263

In the 120's. I want to say 125. This does not include Ultra Beasts or Alola Forms.

>>28531273

It is.
>>
>>28531361
What are Ub and how are they related to Aether and the legendaries?
>>
>>28531177
>Long shot time
Two questions
1. Do megas stay? If so, do the johto starts get ones?
2. Does dunsparce get any significant changes ? (Evo, mega, alolan form, stat buffs)
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
>>28531361
Are the leaked starter evolutions (Robinhoot, Luchalitten, Popmaid) real? If so, what version are they in?
>>
File: GFExeJa2.png (22KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeJa2.png
22KB, 800x800px
>>28531305
>>28531384

Ultra Beasts are not Pokemon, and they are not obtainable under any circumstances.

Consider Type: Null to be the rejected prototypes to what Ultra Beasts have achieved. This is why he was discarded and ultimately taken up by Gladion. The Ultra Beast is the completed model of something to truly rival legendaries. They are made by Aether, but are not straight up the characters because that's fucking retarded. UB01 was the first Ultra Beast, created with DNA from Lillie. Lillie has seen the destruction and chooses not to battle. Lusamine volunteered her own DNA samples to create Beauty, and Absorption 02 is a complete amalgam of various animals.
>>
>>28531177
Turtonator evolutions/prevos? Wimpod too?

If you could, maybe give us some insight on Jangmo-o's evolutionary line, and some dex entries for it.

Any new moves you really, really like? Or new items, or evolutionary methods?
>>
Describe IN DETAIL all theatarters middle evos including names (at least nip names)
>want the deets on tapus including names and typings
>i NEED to know wimpods evo details including stats and detailed description
>ultra beasts, catchable or no, and their movepools and story importance
>you must reveal new pokemon in order for your leK to proce itself later
>finally, Marshadow unique typing

Bonus question... Secret rockruff shares with evos, is it split evolutiob,
>are rockruff new forms even considered split evos??
>>
What does Wimpod's evolution look like?
Does Guzma have a connection to any of the Ultra Beasts? What other Pokemon besides Ariados does he use?
>>
>>28531458
Since UB-02 differs between versions, what does that mean? Does Lusamine just never donate her DNA to create Beauty in Sun version? That seems like a weird thing to split between versions.
>>
Shit thread, shit posters, go back to fucking reddit.
>>
File: GFExeU3.png (33KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeU3.png
33KB, 800x800px
>>28531421

1. Yes. Reserved for post game. Johto starters are the only new megas.
2. Nope.

>>28531435

Those are real. They are in fact the Moon version evolutions.

>>28531465

1. Standalone.

2. Wimpod evolves into a large jointed serpent, and maintains its typing. Its purple becomes much more prominent. Name is something like "Courpent".

3. Jangmo-o is the pseudo and thus has two evolutions. The names are stupid and not memorable. 2nd stage's entry is something like, "They continue training in their packs and honing up their skills, their tough skin patches now durable and useful for swift combat." it's Dragon/Fighting. Final form's dex entry is about their scales being the toughest material on the planet.

4. I don't really pay attention to moves. As for evolutionary methods, in order to evolve Cubone into Alola Marowak, you must evolve it on the Volcano island.
>>
>>28531615

What about Alolan Vulpix? How does it evolve?
>>
>>28531615
Holy shit I want to believe so badly.
Is there a lot of male character customization this time around?
>>
>>28531615
>in order to evolve Cubone into Alola Marowak, you must evolve it on the Volcano island.

Way to prove you're full of shit. Kanto pokemon will evolve into Alola forms no matter where they are in Alola.
>>
>>28531615
If I trade a starter or Rockruff generated in Moon to Sun and evolve it there, will it be in its Sun form? I just want to know since I want a Midday Rugarugan as part of my main Moon team.
>>
What do sun final evos look like then?
Why is gamefreak harping on the version differnces this time?
Also someone should screen cap this.
>>
File: 245546757658.jpg (103KB, 680x506px) Image search: [Google]
245546757658.jpg
103KB, 680x506px
I assume the day/night evo is gonna be a thing for more pokemon, being kind of a gen 7 gimmick, am I correct here?

What's the post game?

How many legendaries/how rare or tough to find are they, really want a regi experience again and ohmori stuff on oras kinda gives me hints of that.
>>
Is the SS Anne in the game? Can we use it to travel?
>>
File: GFExeUr.png (41KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeUr.png
41KB, 800x800px
>>28531470

>Litten is kind of hunched over, some of his animations bipedal, some quadrupedal. He remains to be fire type. Rowlet's is still Grass/Flying, it's a more thin version of rowlet, with a bigger bow tie. Popplio has longer, more well defined limbs, and a more of a facial makeup look. Despite these, none of them evolve into the awful "Ballio" leak things.
>No catchable Ultra Beasts, they all have VERY strange moves unique to them. They start trying to test the various island guardians, until they start getting far out of control, and complete Zygarde comes in to cause a massive showdown.
>Dark/Bug dangling bug Pokemon that is in both versions but only appears in forests at night time. It is always upside down.
>Marshadow has an arceus scenario. Its primary typing is just Dragon, but it is compatible with every Z Crystal, and that determines its second typing, and causes a minor aesthetic change.
>Rockruff forms have the same name but are game exclusive, as if the other doesn't exist in opposite versions. That's what the starters are like.

>>28531513

1. Already answered
2. Guzma does not have a resembling Ultra Beast. He uses Hypno, and the final evo of the new previously mentioned Pokemon.

>>28531573

It is very odd, but it is in a very small scene in Aether Paradise. Faba, one of the best characters in the game, convinces her TO do it in Moon and not to in Sun.
>>
>>28531830
Can you tell us more about Marshadow, and the event related to Arceus? How does all of this tie in, and how did it look to you aesthetically? As in, was it exciting or spooky or what?

Thanks for answering my batch of questions here BTW.
>>28531615
>>
File: GFExeYeBo.png (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeYeBo.png
45KB, 800x800px
>>28531656

Not what I meant. Cubone will literally only evolve in general if it's on the volcano island.

>>28531689

That is indeed the only way to counterpart forms.

>>28531744

1. Popplio Day is Water/Psychic, and juggles its water balls and all that fun stuff. One of my favorites. Litten is Fire/Dark and has a slim but intimidating presence. Rowlet hunts on the ground and maintains his typing.

2. Marketing. Really trying to drive home the incentive to get both versions. By far the most dynamically different duo of games in the series.

>>28531746

1. You are correct.

2. One of Aether Company's member tries to continue the ultra beast project, so you must go across the region and stop his new band of goons. You also learn about Mega Evolutions with those X and Y scientists. Afterwards there's an Alola Battle Frontier type thing.

>>28531811

Not at all.
>>
I wanna know about the dolphin
>>
What does litten day/sun version looks like?
>>
>>28531830
Thanks for the info. Since you said that thing about how the starters dont "exist" in the other dex, can hou describe the sun versions of the starters?
>>
>>28531939
Yep this is not bullshit as far as Im aware.
You said Littlen day, and has a slim but intimidating presence. Bipedal or quadropled?
>>
>>28531939
How many new Pokemon are there, if you can say? If you can't say an estimated number, can you at least verify if it's higher than X/Y's?
>>
>>28532021
>>28531361
>In the 120's. I want to say 125. This does not include Ultra Beasts or Alola Forms.
>>
File: GFExeFuHi.png (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeFuHi.png
69KB, 800x800px
>>28531950
>>28531958

Answered already.

>>28531885

Marshadow is activated once Zygarde has already come down and both mascot legends have been caught (Team Skull gets Lunala in Sun and Solgaleo in Moon). By Arceus scenario, I mean that's how he gets his typing. The cutscene with Marshadow is fucking excellent. It pans to the sky and then you just see it start to form.

>>28531941

It is Water and Psychic. It has an attack where it uses psychic aura to launch itself like a missile underwater. One of the more promising designs from the region.
>>
Screencap everything. Because I've been hearing about this Water/Psychic Dolphin for 6 years.
>>
>>28532071
Care to describe the dolphin's design a bit? I know this is bullshit, but I want to believe
>>
>>28532071
I'm loving this OP, please be true.
What do the mid evos for the starters look like? Do they look the same in each game? Or do they start looking unique?
>>
What characters from previous games show up in Alola?
Are there any more new ghost types?
Do the Kanto starters get Alolan forms? Does Jigglypuff or Wigglytuff?
>>
>>28532050
Ah, thanks dude!
>>
Another 'leaker' was saying this Dolphin is Water/Electric. Another said it was pure Water. This is most likely bs.
>>
>>28531939
Is Litten's day evolution bipedal or quad
>>
>>28531177
Will there be a way to change a Pokemon's nature?
>>
>>28532071
Why are you such a cool dude
>>
>>28532071
You said litten is fire/dark and has a slim but intimidating presence but that's about it.

Is it cuadruped? Does it looks like a slim panther? Is it big? is it just a big litten? etc.
>>
File: Bogmire.jpg (55KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
Bogmire.jpg
55KB, 500x396px
>>28532189
No problem.

>>28532071
I'm still kinda curious about the Marshadow thing... so it forms in the sky like some kind of veil of shadows? Reminds me of some Luigi's Mansion shit from what you're saying, haha.
>>
>>28532071
You said that there's sun/moon starter exclusive final evo's, but how do they present themselves in the dex? Like if you have both version of Popplio's final evo how does it show in the dex?

Also what pokemon was the riddler hinting at with the monk staff and voice actor/waifu thing?
>>
>>28532071
Can you please tell me what Morelull's evo looks like? Also, is there any more fairy's to be revealed?

I'm doing a mono fairy type run so I'd love to know some mons I can expect to run into.
>>
File: GFExeHiCo.png (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeHiCo.png
84KB, 800x800px
>>28532129

Long and silver, and it's bottlenose thankfully. Its fins and nose have a kind of pink edge around them, which is where its energy is drawn from in its animations.

>>28532134

Mid evos are neutral ground, designed so they could feasibly evolve into either of the sets.

>>28532185

1. A scientist from the fifth generation is a minor character in Aether company. I'm not familiar entirely with Pokemon, as this is my first project. Additionally, someone who looks to be a scientist from the previous generation's evil team. With the orange coats, not the boss guy though.

2. First new ghost type that pops into my head is a Rock/Ghost statue looking thing. It's broken down pieces of a statue, with the gaps filled in with a ghost. A bizarre design but it fits in with the cast.

3. Neither the starters nor the Jigglypuff line have Alola forms.

>>28532222

Bipedal. I don't want to say it looks like a mob leader, it looks more like a back ally shady guy. Makes sense for a cat Pokemon, honestly.

>>28532250

No.

>>28532299

Kind of. Thin strands of all different kinds of colors start shooting down and wrap together. They burst open and Marshadow is inside. Takes great advantage of the 3DS capabilities.
>>
File: 1471125562189.png (65KB, 775x621px) Image search: [Google]
1471125562189.png
65KB, 775x621px
>>28531939

>Afterwards there's an Alola Battle Frontier type thing.
How's this battle frontier?
This is a big one, is it like the hoenn one?
platinum?
Or even smaller than the platinum one?
>>
File: 1456546958528.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456546958528.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
is there going to be a red cameo, or is this just a coincidentally similar-looking NPC in the promo art?
>>
>>28532417
>>Bipedal
>two bipedal forms
dropped and saged
>>
What is the meaning of your images
>>
>>28532417
Damn, none of these Sun starters are sounding that good to me.
You said you don't know much about Pokemon, but how would you say the story is? Is it weak overall, is it in depth, etc.
>>
>>28532417
I swear to god I've seen this art technique used before on here.
>>
Any new, interesting moves? New abilities? (Not renamed abilities that we already have)
>>
>>28532417
Is there anything you can tell us that will prove you know what you're talking about? How about something that is supposed to be revealed quite soon? Any exact dates?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (5KB, 179x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5KB, 179x180px
>>28532417

More info in the Battle Frontier thing please.

Also, please google 'Pokemon Colress' and tell us, is that the same scientist you're talking about?

Lastly, what importance do Hau and Lillie have in the story? Is there any romantic hinting of a relationship that the protag is involved in? Kinda like a Shauna thing from XY? ANYTHING?!
>>
File: GFExeStGH.png (38KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeStGH.png
38KB, 800x800px
>>28532401

Fairy types aren't as plentiful as they were in the previous generation, but there are a few more that you guys haven't seen (including the remaining island guardians.)

Morelull's evo, is a large, darker colored stem with a huge shell made of its glowing spores. Very cool design. It's much bulkier and slower than it's pre-evo, but its attacks are fucking powerful.

>>28532429

1. Excellent.

2. It's its own thing, unlike any of the previous gens' battle frontiers. It's almost set up like a big festival with different attractions. I do know that Frontier Brains from both Platinum and Emerald show up. In order to keep the anniversary theme going for these games, the battle frontier also includes something strikingly similar to "World Tour" mode from generation 5.

>>28532459

This was placeholder art so not to spoil male protag.

>>28532505

I may not be a Pokemon super expert, but out of all the games I've played, Pokemon Sun and Moon have such great stories. There were parts when I couldn't put it down. It gets very deep about morals. I was surprised with how much they got away with for its E rating, considering some of the stuff Aether Company is depicted as doing.
>>
Kind of a waste of a question, but it might end some shitposting so why not. What are the english names and typing of rockruff evolutions and do they evolve by version exclusivitiy or by time mechanic?

Also, approx how many pokemon evolve via the time(day/night) mechanic?
>>
File: 1473646444026.png (359KB, 709x447px) Image search: [Google]
1473646444026.png
359KB, 709x447px
Are BOTH of litten final evolutions fucking bipedal?

You have to be fucking joking here.
>>
>>28532691
>>28532482
>>
>>28532691
Nice bro, sounds like what I've been hoping for in the story.
Now I know the whole theme of the region is being connected with Pokemon, is there anything that plays off of that? Any special dialogue for starters or Pokemon with high friendship? Sorry for being so vague.
>>
I can't help noticing all these images attached to OP's replies all look like blurred out Pokémon.
>>
File: 1470628804338.jpg (30KB, 464x464px)
1470628804338.jpg
30KB, 464x464px
>>28532854
Holy shit
>>
>>28532691
>>28532854

THIS ONE IS GURDURR
ALOLAN GURDURR CONFURMED
KEK LOLL LEL MEAY MAY HAHA XDDDD
>>
How does one get bottle caps for hyper training?
>>28532854
Yeah the yellow one looks like vikavolt. His gray scattered image in his OP might be the shattered statue ghost mon he was talking about
>>
File: GFExeReHe.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFExeReHe.png
51KB, 800x800px
>>28532553

Let's find some commonplace. I'm not fully involved in trailer creation so I don't know the slate for pre-release reveals, but I'll offer what I've got. The September 20th reveal we all know about. I can say with certainty that one of the new bug types is going to be revealed. In addition, I'd keep tabs on my art exhibits I've been handing out. Some of them are going to look VERY similar to new reveals in the coming weeks.

>>28532555

1. Already gave a generous amount of info, but sure. The "Battle Factory" is back, and with this you can get access to non-Alola formed Pokemon, other gen starters, and Pokemon exclusive to other games.

2. I know the characters, and Colress is the man's name. He has an intriguing backstory. He mentions that he's been studying Z Crystals for quite a while and has finally found a high concentration in the Alola region. Before it's made clear that Aether Company is evil, I knew that he was something dark.

3. Hau is kind of like a secondary rival, you battle him a couple of times. He's kind of 2d, and I don't enjoy him much as a character. As for Lillie, she is VERY prominent as the game progresses. She has a key role in the battle against the Ultra Beasts, to say the least.

>>28532704

Oh geez, I'm shit at remembering names. I didn't personally get a Rockruff, but I'm preeetty sure the evo's names are something like "Wolfilth". They are game exclusive. Night time version is Dark/Rock, Day time version is Rock.

Approximately, I'd say ~7-10 lines of Pokemon are effected by time of day.
>>
>>28532904
How long do you stay at each island? Is it a quick visit to each one, or is there enough to do to keep you busy for a while? I was very disappointed by the 12 hour game that was XY
>>
Do any bug types get Alolan forms, like Venomoth, Butterfree, Parasect?
Are there a lot of Totem battles, like one for each type?
What are the other Kahunas like besides Hala?
>>
>>28532904
You heard the anon, screencap this stuff. Thank you for giving us a little bit of info to check out on the 20th.

Also, I swear to god you've posted in this style before, with the art. Either that or I'm psychic.
>>
>>28532982
I'm screencaping every fucking thing this guy says
>>
Can you remember Mega johto starter's typings?
>>28533002
Make image plz.
>>
File: 1472513089976.png (144KB, 568x484px)
1472513089976.png
144KB, 568x484px
posting in troll thread, 9.8/10 OP

>>28533002
make image
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-14-22-45-01.png (759KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-14-22-45-01.png
759KB, 720x1280px
>>28533024
I'm on mobile, so I don't know how to make a big image with all the screenshots, but I have them
>>
>>28532904
OH FUCK YEAH, THORTON BATTLE FACTORY MAKES ME ORGASM.

Quick question,

If the Aether foundation are evil, then what is Team Skulls purpose?
>>
>>28532904
Can you give us any information on new moves or abilities? Any buffs or nerfs to various types? Did Stealth Rocks finally get nerfed?
>>
When did you start working for GF and how did your loved ones react when they found out you were gay?
>>
To curb boredom ITT, guess typing of leaker's scrambled pokemon
>>28531177
rock/ghost he mentioned
>>28531361
rock/dark
>>28531458
flying/electric
>>28531615
probably litten's day form or 2nd stage
>>28531830
I'm guessing the Dragon/Fighting split 2nd stage
>>28531939
Lightning? Maybe a guardian
>>28532071
It looks a lot like vikavolt. But OP said these could be revealed so maybe electric/rock
>>28532417
definitely fairy
>>28532691
evo of ghost/rock statue?
>>28532904
poison maybe
>>
File: GFExeCuEv.png (26KB, 800x800px)
GFExeCuEv.png
26KB, 800x800px
>>28532973

For the four natural islands, there are two trial captains and 2-3 totem Pokemon. There's a lot to do on each, and a lot of the game is spent on Aether Paradise. It's longer than previous Pokemon games. It took around a week of playing practically nonstop to get to Marshadow.

>>28532976

1. Metapod and Paras do. Metapod is blue, and becomes Bug/Fairy, and then Butterfree looks stunning. Paras becomes Ice/Bug.

2. There's a few per island.

3. A very mysterious bunch. There are four, including Hala. After beating them, you're taken to the "Alola Region Expert" for a grand showdown. Some people have guessed who it is, but it was very surprising for me.

>>28533024
Fire/Electric
Grass/Fairy
Water/Dark

>>28533077

Team Skull is dynamic in terms of their growth. They start out as the bad guys, but after you start learning of the Ultra Beasts and see how they're messing with the region, Team Skull begins to realize that defending their home is more important than their villainous duties. They were never intended to be the big baddies.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-14-22-02-16.png (143KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-14-22-02-16.png
143KB, 720x1280px
>>28533203
This one looks like Litten
>>
>>28531615
>I was planning on getting moon
GTS works I guess right?
>>
>>28533233
I guess I'll bite.

What role does Gladion have in the game?
>>
>>28533233
Is Fomantis/Lurantis a version exclusive?
>>
Will Type: Null get another forme, or at least Protean/Multitype in some way?
>>
>>28533233
This one looks like Mimikyu/Pikachu
For personal reasons, is there a good high speed, high attack physical sweeper in this gen? Those are my favorite types of Pokemon.
>>
>>28533203
This >>28532071 might be alolan Butterfree since OP mentioned a blue metapod.
>>
>>28532691
Is litten day final evolution bipedal or quadupedal?
>>
>>28533335
He already said both are bipedal
>>
>>28533233
Are there any new fossilmon? If so, what are they like?
>>
File: yellowandgray.png (44KB, 250x250px)
yellowandgray.png
44KB, 250x250px
>>28533234
Holy shit, you're right. Look at the end of his name. It says Li2. This could mean it's the second stage evolution for litten.
Based on that pattern alone, not saying it's right, but then pic for this >>28531458 is Jangmo-o's second stage evolve or first stage because it starts with Ja, the first two letters of Jangmo-o. Also fits the color scheme as well. Jangmo-o is pic related.

Clever-anons, please figure out the rest of the puzzle, if you can.

goddamit gamefreak, another bipedal fire starter
>>
>>28533233

Does Mimikyu evolve?

Other than any unrevealed evolutions/alola forms or that previously mentioned hanging Bug/Dark Pokemon, are there any other new bugs?
>>
File: cutiefly-evolution.jpg (19KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
cutiefly-evolution.jpg
19KB, 640x340px
>>28533233
This looks a lot like Cutiefly's evo
>black antennae
>brown scarf
>black legs
>>
Are there any unrevealed Pokemon that look like they could have great fap material?
>>
>>28533266
>>28533298
Can't believe I forgot to ask this. Yeah, more news on Type: Null please. Then we can see if it aligns with the next CoroCoro scan.
>>
>>28533379

Seconding this.

>>28533298

And this.
>>
>>28533384
Also the filename ending
>CuEv
>>
>>28533382
>>28533384
WE FIGURED OUT THE PATTERN. FIRST TWO LETTERS CORRESPOND TO POKEMON. FIRST TWO LETTERS INDICATE POKEMON NAME. CASE BEING >>28533233
WHICH ENDS WITH "Cu", potentially being part of the name CUTIEFLY.
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 165x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 165x275px
>>28533340
BUT BUT ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>28533233
>>28533234
>>28533382

Look at this one too, CuEv

Cutiefly evo
>>
>>28533233
Tell us about the pre-evo for the legendaries.

>>28533406
Cutiefly evo?
>>
>>28532691
>Fe - final evolution
>StGh - stone ghost

This is the Ghost/Rock he mentioned
>>
>>28533203
>>28533103
Entry Hazard nerfs?
>>
>>28531830
>>28531615
These two could be ultra beasts. Have same U ending. Same pose. Pure speculation though. These anons seem to be onto something though:
>>28533382
>>28533403
>>28533448
>>28533406
>>
OP can you talk about some of the other new pokemon lines?
>>
>>28531615
>U3

ULTRA BEAST 3 IN DA HOUSE BOIII
>>
>>28533431
>>28533340
>>28533382
>bipedal fire starter, including the second form
Welp, I guess this will be the first time I keep my starter at its first stage then. Fuck you, gamefreak.
>>
>>28533233
Any new battle modes/formats we haven't seen yet?
>>
File: 1433186953863.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1433186953863.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
>>28533340
That's fucking stupid

Dropping this game asap, fuck you game freak I'm not fueling your fucking fetishes.
>>
>>28531458
>GFExeJa2
>Ja2
>Jangmo-o 2
>>
>>28531939
>>28532071
>>28532417
>>28532904
These all have two capital letters, meaning they probably have two word names.

These are probably the other island guardians.
>>
>both bipedal
REEEEE
>>
>>28533233
>2 trial captains per island
>even when we already figured out that the 4 revealed trial captains are all on one island

DROPPED
>>
>>28533512
No the first one is clearly YA BOI, so it must be Guzma after he fixes with an ultra beast.

And on that note, OP, is there a way to re-challenge Ultra Beasts?
>>
Even if this is fake, at least this guy put actual effort into it.
>>
Third ultra beast confirmed
>>
>>28533527

sauce?
>>
Can you describe how Marshadow looks?
>>
>>28533527
How the fuck do you figure?
>>
File: 1471630584660.jpg (43KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1471630584660.jpg
43KB, 600x603px
>DOUBLE bipedal evo
>>
>>28533511
see >>28533382

>>28533512
was about to post this. Looks like typings might be poison>>28532904, fire>>28532417, water??>>28532071, and topu keko>>28531939. But topu keko is weird since it says "YeBo" instead of ToKe. What is the jap name for the yellow guardian?
>>
>>28533460
Fe doesn't stand for that.

GF is Game Freak

Exe is Example

StGh is indeed Stone Ghost though.

U3 is Ultra Beast 3. Hmm, another Red one, it looks kind of like a bird too. Perhaps an invasive bird like people were speculating.
>>
>>28533527
Isn't there 1 trial captain per island?
>>
File: IMG_2858.jpg (149KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_2858.jpg
149KB, 750x1334px
Welp, I need to sleep, and you guys are starting to catch on to my patterns. Care to join me for another exhibit? Same place, same time, tomorrow.

-GFExe
>>
>bipedal evos for Litten
Life is pointless. To come so far and still get nothing. I want OP to be a liar.
>>
>>28533558
>>28533572
>>28533601

Check the map newfags. We had this figured out within a week of release. Landmarks on Akala island correspond with all 4 revealed trial captains geographical locations.
>>
>>28533610
Alright bitch. I'll be there.
>>
>>28533610
See you tomorrow, thanks :)
>>
>>28533610
Didn't know you would throw in a puzzle. It was a fun hunt.
>>
>>28531177
Any word on a possible public demo?
>>
>>28533627

nice source fag
>>
>mega typhlosion is fire/electric

wtf breh
>>
This is by far the best made leak, even if it's fake
>>
I think some people asked in the thread: there is also new flying eeveelution
>>
>>28533610

I BELIEVE IN OP
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 997x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 997x624px
>>28533627
>>
>>28533678
>Nt
>Not True
Eeveelution debunked
>>
>>28533678
lol nice try
>>
File: CnNRlCvUMAEOIKX.jpg (61KB, 789x481px) Image search: [Google]
CnNRlCvUMAEOIKX.jpg
61KB, 789x481px
>>28533678
You aren't OP but this disproves that
>>
>>28533649
coming in a week or so
>>
>>28533653
I was about to spoonfeed you, newfag, but it appears >>28533691 already has
>>
>>28533583
Kapu Kokeko is Tapu Koko's Japanese name.
>>
>>28532720
It's a fire type starter. Of course it's bipedal in the end for no reason
>>
>>28533233
>Bug/Ice Paras line.
I actually believe this leaker and what a fucking waste. Not making parasect a psychedelic psychic/bug or buf/fairy with tie-ins to Morelull. I am 100% MAD.

until I learn about mega meganium
>>
>>28533610
>GdNt
Good Night to you, too!
>>
>>28533610
>>28533678
>>28533702
>GFExeGdNt
>GdNt

Good night to you too
>>
>>28533691
That beach is where you throw the Pyukumuku into the ocean
>>
I'll bite.

Do Minior and Salandit get evolutions?
>>
File: 1473594915524.jpg (36KB, 886x886px)
1473594915524.jpg
36KB, 886x886px
>>28533610
But it's 1:20pm on a Thursday in Japan right now, so I'm assuming most GF employees would be working at this time. Unless you are working with Nintendo of America or Europe, something just doesn't add up here.
>>
>>28533790
Oh shit
>>
>>28533790

He just got caught.
>>
>>28533790
I was really getting into it too
>>
>>28533790
don't you know this a roleplay thread

nobody really believes its real they just roleplay
>>
File: IMG_2859.jpg (142KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_2859.jpg
142KB, 750x1334px
Okay real quick before I get some rest, that flying type eevee guy is full of shit.

>1. Doesn't follow my name system
>2. Doesn't have an image in my style

No one trying to be me after this post is me, that's why I have this name system.

See you lovelies tomorrow, recognize my style!
>>
>>28533856
DO YOU WORK FOR NINTENDO OF AMERICA OR ARE YOU A FRAUD
>>
File: 1424983798973.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1424983798973.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>28531217
>gun a
>>
>>28533856
nice try faker....only some of these are me. Everyone after me isn't real OP
>>
>>28533856
TELL ME ABOUT GOLURK
>>
>>28533491
>It's another red one
>>
File: IMG_2860.jpg (114KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_2860.jpg
114KB, 750x1334px
>>28533790

Gfd, I just posted my last post too. I'm in the US. I'm not bilingual by any means.
>>
>>28533890
>Faker
I think YOU'RE the real fake hedgehog here
>>
>>28533856
does Exe stand for Ex employee? or
>>
Yo there is a leakspin mini game and a collaborative effort with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
>>
>>28533910
>ImUs
Okay but then how do you know all this?
>>
>>28533691
But that's wrong? Mallow is further south, Lana is in the circle water area in the top right, and we have no idea where the fatty is, but most people are guessing the lighthouse.
>>
>>28533655
He's a lightning bender now.
>>
>>28533938
I dont support leakerfag, but from his posts it sounded like he was a playtester for at least a week.>>28533233
>>
What's the twist with the Aether Foundation?
>>
>>28533985
Oh
Well fuck
I'm back on board
>>
>>28533938

> game has global release date

Everyone on /vp/
> ONLY JAPS KNOW ANY INFORMATION!!!
>>
>>28533985

>Playtester
>In 2016

Excuse me I just laughed so hard I pissed myself!
>>
>>28533995
read the fucking thread>>28533233 and >>28531458
>>
>>28533938
He's We
>>
>>28533961
Top left I meant, not top right.
>>
>>28534007
It was a momentary lapse of judgement
>>
>>28534016
I work in the game and film industry. Playtesters do exist in big companies even if they shit half-assed game on the market.
>>
>>28534007
>We already know he's lying
>You're defending him anyway

ok
>>
Fake or not, someone post a fucking screencap. PLease don't make it for ants too
>>
>>28533985
Well shit.
>>
>>28534055
I have screenshots of all the info he has posted, but I'm on a phone and have no way of combining them into one image
>>
>>28534047
Don't worry, when actual leaks/information comes out, these same people will flip-flop.
>>
Impressive fake leak but

>120 new pokemon
>not including alola forms

Nothing would ever make me believe this.
>>
>>28534055
>implying playtest copies ever leave the building
>implying they would ever let a camera in the same room with the playtest 3dSes
HA
>>
>>28534072
Do it when you wake up. You'll get free (You)'s from the normalfags who dont stay up all night. Also, screencap File Name call-outs for each image so we dont have to explain all this shit again such as L2 and Ja2 for litten and jangmo-o
>>
>>28534100

He means a cap of this thread.
>>
>>28534100
wait shit I misread the post and wasted dubs
>>
>>28534105
I don't have any way of making one image. I don't have a computer. I could make an imgur album or something
>>
>>28532691
>In order to keep the anniversary theme going for these games, the battle frontier also includes something strikingly similar to "World Tour" mode from generation 5.
This is all I ever wanted.

Do past gym leaders and/or champions show up? That's my favorite kind of fanservice.

What's the strongest new Poison-type?

Do Z-moves use attack, special attack, both, or neither?

Are there any Alolan Forms that aren't Kanto mons?
>>
>>28534142
That works. God speed anon. I'm jealous of your (You) potential :^)
>>
>>28533910
But Anon, The Pokemon Company's American HQ is located in Bellevue, Washington. Your timezone is quite clearly US East.
>>
>>28533910
>>28534220
YOU HAVE SOME SPLAININ TO DO
>>
>>28534017
Get mad, nigger.
>>
>>28533910
>>28534220
EXPLAIN YOURSELF NIGGER
>>
>>28534220
that's fun because the pokemon company handles licensing and distribution and wouldn't hire playtesters
>>
OP confirmed liar
>>
>>28534220
but what if this ain't op
>>
File: 1467293963024.jpg (5KB, 161x175px)
1467293963024.jpg
5KB, 161x175px
>>28531177
>people falling for this

come on, grow a brain
jangmo-o is going to be steel/dragon. I work at gamefreak. Nintendo is my dad.
>>
>>28534467
Even so, if OP was a playtester, he'd probably be at GF HQ in Japan. Now I don't know where GF keeps their localization teams if they aren't already in Japan, but if I had to take a guess I'd assume it's in California or Washington somewhere, since that's much closer to Japan than US East.
>>
>>28532904
>Oh geez, I'm shit at remembering names.
>while including abbreviated names in every filename so you can look like another Riddler

I sure cant wait for pokejungle to eat this shit up.
>>
>>28534714
OP was BTFO because he forgot to take timezones into account. I doubt anyone is going to believe him now.
>>
>>28534750

People will still be reposting this shit up until the next reveal video shuts them up when it doesn't have the bug he mentioned.
>>
>>28531177
>I live for chaos
Im telling mom
>>
I'm reposting this tomorrow
>>
If OP comes back tomorrow night, interrogate the fuck out of him regarding timezones.
>>
Do you work with my dad at gamefreak?
>>
>>28534869

OP is John Gamefreak's brother. Jim Gamefreak.
>>
File: butterfree.png (395KB, 2048x1024px)
butterfree.png
395KB, 2048x1024px
>needing timezones to notice that OP is a bullshitting faggot

Kek, nice Butterfree "Alolan" form, retard.
>>
>thinking a real leaker would fuck around with these vague hints
OP is playing you you faggots, you're following into his power fantasy.
>>
>>28531177
>I live for chaos. You will know how I mark myself, to avoid this broken system from letting people imitate me.
Holy shit I'm bleeding here.
>>
why do faggots want Butterfree to get a Mega or an Alola Form? Butterfree is already perfect.
>>
Wouldn't "Li2" mean "Lie too" after the "nt" for "not true" ?
>>
>>28535590

Outclassed by both Venomoth and Vivillon in every way including design.
>>
>>28532904
Didnt get a rockruff... either liar or boxed it because fag. Going with faggy liar
>>
>>28535407
Welp there goes the leak

Way to fuck it up OP
>>
You are all underage retards.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.