[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People still arguing whether the final evolution leaks are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_odef7tW9Ni1s3w6c6o1_500.jpg (72KB, 406x578px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odef7tW9Ni1s3w6c6o1_500.jpg
72KB, 406x578px
>People still arguing whether the final evolution leaks are real or not

Denialfags, give it up
Balliofags, he never stood a chance nor did he had one to begin with
Haterfags, you can hate them all you want, let that goddamn fire burn inside your heart

They're real

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just mourn Pinnister's death some more, like I should have back when he was deconfirmed because I really liked that big ass son of a gun and I don't want him gone

All you guys can do is hope for some goddamn split evolutions because my god, I just can't get used to the siren sea lion, seriously, I tried but I can't

Sticky this shit because all this Ash's hat argument shit is getting way out of hand and sounds absurdly ridiculous as well.
>>
File: corocoro secret.png (146KB, 363x312px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro secret.png
146KB, 363x312px
>>28467565
Rockruff's evolution having Day/Night forms pretty much confirms the starters's evos will too.
>but they don't share the same secret!
CoroCoro specifically grouped them together and asked what their evolutions will be and mentioned a secret. Pic related.

What else could their secret be? Z-Moves? We already know that certain Pokemon get their own, no big secret there. It's a given they'll get one.

There's nothing "surprising" about the leaked evolutions anyways- the starters evolve twice, big whoop. They've done that for 20 years. But what could be a big secret? Day/night forms.

See >>28466227
>"In fact, your first partner pokemon seems to have a surprising secret as well!"
>Rockruff evolves in a peculiar manner not fully understood
>could be a day/night transitioning evolution, ala Shaymin
>Implied VIA Rockruff that your starter will have something surprising
>Now that Rockruff has been revealed to have a secret, and that the starters have a surprising one too, then come to find out Rockruff has TWO forms using the same name, I find it hard to believe that isn't just a coincidence.
>You would have to be a colossal retard to be so close-minded.

Day/Night forms are all but confirmed. What else would their secret be? It's no Z-moves or Synchro, as if it were, Rockruff would've been shown to have them, as they all share the same secret about specifically their evolutions.

And to drive the point home- Rockruff evolves once in his Day/Night form. This is like a preview, gameplay wise, to what the starters will have happen to them for their final evolution. I'm sure they'll give you a Rockruff, and it'll evolve before your starter reaches final evolution. Players will see this strange evolution happen to Rockruff, and it foreshadows the starters.
>>
>>28467565
In my heart popplio will still be the best NFE starter outta there.
But I canĀ“t stand the siren, looks like I will choose litten.
>>
>>28467565
Don't worry anon there is still hope for a Day evolution redeeming it.
>>
>>28467930
>Blegh blegh muh theory based on mistranslation and denial
>>
>>28468494
>I don't know how to argue so I'll just call him a denialfag
>>
>>28468575
>Implying that 'he' isn't

>>28467930
>CoroCoro specifically grouped them together and asked what their evolutions will be

On one page, yes. Next to Komala. Just as likely to be evidence Komala doesn't evolve than the evos being related.

>and mentioned a secret.

Happened on a separate page.

>Z-Moves? We already know that certain Pokemon get their own, no big secret there.

It was a secret at the time. By this logic, it can't be day/night evolution forms because we already know Rockruff has one so it's not a secret.

>There's nothing "surprising" about the leaked evolutions anyways- the starters evolve twice, big whoop. They've done that for 20 years.

Z-moves would have been a surprise. Not like this being repeatedly hyped up and teased. It was a single line in Corocoro when we knew of 7 Pokemon.

>What else would their secret be?

Repeatedly asking this shows a lack of imagination more than actual evidence it has to be forms.

>they all share the same secret about specifically their evolutions.

False. The secret was not said to be shared and was not linked to their evolutions in the text, either. Talk about the evos happened on a separate page.
>>
>>28468830
>On one page, yes. Next to Komala. Just as likely to be evidence Komala doesn't evolve than the evos being related.
They could've just put that there because there was space.
>Happened on a separate page.
So the Rockruff evolutions aren't the same Pokemon because they're on different pages despite having the same name?
>>28468830
>It was a secret at the time. By this logic, it can't be day/night evolution forms because we already know Rockruff has one so it's not a secret.
Got me there, but they did say Rockruff and the starters shared a secret, and that this issue we'd learn Rockruff's secret, and we did.
>>28468830
>Z-moves would have been a surprise. Not like this being repeatedly hyped up and teased. It was a single line in Corocoro when we knew of 7 Pokemon.
But if that was their secret, why would they reveal it through other Pokemon?
>>28468830
>Repeatedly asking this shows a lack of imagination more than actual evidence it has to be forms.
Sorry, I tend to ramble and repeat myself
>>28468830
>False. The secret was not said to be shared and was not linked to their evolutions in the text, either. Talk about the evos happened on a separate page.
See >>28466227
>>
>>28469021
>They could've just put that there because there was space.

And they could have put it there because of magic.

>So the Rockruff evolutions aren't the same Pokemon because they're on different pages despite having the same name?

That's completely different and very disingenuous. Not to mention that one is on a 2 page spread, the other is over a turn page.

>Got me there, but they did say Rockruff and the starters shared a secret, and that this issue we'd learn Rockruff's secret, and we did.

No, they didn't.

>[Rockruff has] A secret in its little body...!?
>Actually, the 3 starter Pokemon also have a secret.

>But if that was their secret, why would they reveal it through other Pokemon?

Why wouldn't the reveal all the night/day evos at once if more than Rockruff was happening? Not like they *had* to reveal Lurarugan this month.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.