[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons to be weary of Sun and Moon's quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 29

File: 5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (98KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
98KB, 578x327px
Reasons to be weary of Sun and Moon's quality

> Being directed by Shigeru Ohmori, the same guy behind the travesty that was ORAS. Don't expect many rematches with major characters or lengthy postgame content like BW 2.

>Is the first game of the generation. With GS being the only anomaly, the first games of a Gen always feel incomplete.

>Lots of signs point to being casualized like the previous gen. Rotom dex is Navi, and Guzma has a lv29 Ariados by the third island.

>Soundtrack is fairly short, so don't expect unique music for ever town and city again like BW2
>>
"The travesty that was ORAS"

You people really need to get over the fact that there was no Battle Frontier.
The development time was one year, the game is perfectly fine just like every Pokémon game before. There is no huge difference in quality between any of the Pokémon games, stop this meme. Any preferences are simply that: personal preferences.
>>
File: Someday.jpg (74KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
Someday.jpg
74KB, 466x600px
>>28233039

>Oras was made in a year and is heavily criticized for a lack of content, not the existing content being bad.

>no shit that slight updates to each gen through the 3rd game/b&w2 had more in them than the games they were upgrades from

>Demo levels from a speculated location are facts and proof

>The music we've heard so far has been godly and soundtrack count hardly denotes quality

Got any real reasons Senpai? I'm sure there is reason to fear it won't be good, but the reasons you gave are shit.
>>
Wary, you idiot. Weary means tired.
>>
>Implying ORAS wasn't better than the originals
WEW LAD
>>
>>28233080
>You people really need to get over the fact that there was no Battle Frontier.
The lack of Battle Frontier was the least of the game's problems.
>>
>>28233080
Nigga, read this and tell me ORAS is still good:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pGtMaLwSBjC2BKH9AeCUrTx6NcKvkttwnKwyP89e-nM/edit?usp=drive_web
>>
>>28233113
>Implying Emerald isn't superior to ORAS

Wew lad
>>
Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>being directed by Shigeru Ohmori, the same guy behind the travesty that was ORAS.

Still better than the mess that is XY...which is admittedly not hard to surpass and he gave us the wonderful Dexnav.
>>
>>28233080

I have a group of lifelong poke fans I hang out with regularly, and I'm the only one who could finish OR. They were hyped as fuck for it, but none of them even bothered beating Norman and just dropped the game.

I love OR, I've played the shit out of it (and I bought AS last week, playing through it now) but I'll also say it's nowhere near as well liked, not even counting the lack of BF. Overall they were good games, but compared to other Pokemon games they're lackluster (post delta episode was lame). This coming from someone who's played 400-500 hours of Omega Ruby in the past year alone.
>>
File: hgssvsoras.png (611KB, 1092x1248px) Image search: [Google]
hgssvsoras.png
611KB, 1092x1248px
>>28233080
>There is no huge difference in quality between any of the Pokémon games,

Nice one.
>>
Hoenn is just shit, that's all
>>
>>28233240

Not really, Emerald is god tier.
>>
Oh, don't worry, when X and Y get remakes in 2036 for the Nintendo NX U, you guys'll trash it just as much as anything Game Freak releases for you "fans" to play nowadays. Notice the quotation marks. You call yourselves fans yet you bash on every little detail!
>>
>>28233248
>Emerald is god tier.
It would've been if it didn't have such a terrible Elite 4.
It's still the 2nd best game, though.
>>
>Soundtrack is fairly short, so don't expect unique music for every town and city again like BW2.

BW2's soundtrack is shorter than Sun and Moon's.
>>
>>28233218
>no physical accessory
nice entitlement
>>
>>28233248
I don't know man, Hoenn is my least liked region. Probably due to the desensitization I have after playing Emerald repeatedly as a kid unitil Diamond came out.
>>
>>28233172
Yeah if you consider the Battle Frontier post game, other than that, nah not even close.
>>
>>28233218

You let Reviewers think for you?
>>
>>28233039
>Guzma has a lv29 Ariados by the third island.

We did the math on this and if Guzma is fought at the start of the island it matches up with what most teams are at during the half way point of a game.

It's also potentially a placeholder level seeing as the game isn't out yet.

>>28233145

Holy fuck what is this autism?
>>
>>28233039
>Being directed by Shigeru Ohmori, the same guy behind the travesty that was ORAS.
Yeah ORAS was also a remake and he didn't have a ton of creative liberties since it had a pre-established region, characters, Pokemon, music, mechanics, etc. Meanwhile Sun and Moon are completely different since it's a brand new generation and region with new characters, Pokemon, mechanics, music, etc., he has much, MUCH, more creative freedom this time around and there is currently no reason to believe they will be anything like ORAS since they are two completely different things.
>>
>>28233039
I liked ORAS a lot so I'm pretty excited for Sun and Moon. Thanks for reminding me :^)
>>
>>28233039
it was clear from the very reveal ORAS was gonna be lackluster, S&M has actual effort and time put into it compared to ORAS, just compare their announcements and you can tell the difference.
>>
>>28233381
>le entitlement for a product you have to pay for meme

good little shill.

>>28233461
You let fanboys think for you?
>>
>>28233468
>Holy fuck what is this autism?
It was made by a reddit user
>>
>>28233485

Masuda was also breathing down his neck. No Frontier was Masuda's idea.

All the best parts of ORAS were Ohmori's ideas.
>>
>>28233039
I see that you didnt write it like a sperglord this time. Thank you, OP.
>>
>>28233525

Well that it explains it.

I should have known the second I read the title.
>>
I know there won't be post game content comparable to HGSS or BW2, but at least there was a point where you could be sure there would be an inevitable release which fixed that.
After XY, I'm not sure.
>>
The only good thing about the Battle Frontier was the Battle Factory. Get over it.

Personal inquiry; did people actually give a shit about the game corner? That shit was nothing more than a grind and I'd always just buy the coins with money instead to get the prizes.
>>
>>28233145
Holy shit this is fucking terrible. Did an anon seriously do this? All his "strikes" are fucking stupid as hell.

Stay mad anti-ORAS fags. Game was good, and the fact that it's gonna be the best selling Pokemon remake of all time puts me on the winning side of history.
>>
>>28233529
Source? I'd like to believe this as it would actually give me hope for Sun and Moon.
>>
>>28233529
And that fuckface Masuda is still around doing the same thing with Ohmori being on a leash and the fall guy. That killed SM for me and now I'm feeling pretty cautious.
>>
Also-
>Judging the quality of the game by a tracklist
I guess XY is the best Pokemon game because it has the most songs right?
>>
>>28233218
But most of those are nitpicks. ORAS wasn't anywhere as polished as HGSS, but that's far from the hideous series ending disaster people here pretend it is. It's still a solid entry in the series even if a little lackluster.
>>
>>28233215
Maybe your friends are growing up and tired of the same over and over.
>>
>>28233529
>No Frontier was Masuda's idea.
>All the best parts of ORAS were Ohmori's ideas.
You people need to stop spreading this without a source.
/vp/ is very foolish and will believe anything.
>>
>getting weary before the game is even out

maybe stop living at this board 24/7 if you're tired of it already.
>>
>>28233039
Do we really need this thread? 95% of everyone on /vp/ is cynical as fuck anyway, I've never been associated with so many people who dislike Pokemon that also discuss Pokemon on a near-daily basis.
>>
>>28233663
>It's still a solid entry in the series

It really isn't.

It's a rushjob to appease le hoenn confirmed memers to make a quick buck and fill time between XY and SM.
>>
>>28233145
>“Hmm. I'm already at the third Gym, and yet I haven't stumbled across a single boutique. Man, I really hope they don't lock customization away until a post game town or something ridiculous like that. Or even worse. What if they remove it?!

>Nah, that wouldn't happen. Surely they wouldn't make such a dumb decision. To completely remove customization just to please the 2% of the fanbase that are ignorant nostalgia blind fools that would get upset over the completely optional feature to change your clothes? ...right? Surely they wouldn't make such a regression, a completely immersion breaking decision for a silly reason like that?.. Right?”

Holy shit, did this guy also complain when there was no contests in Kanto and Johto remakes?
>>
>>28233693
We had a few hype threads a few days ago and it seems a few anons got a little ass blasted about it and we've had these anti-hype threads all day.
>>
>>28233610
Battle Arena, PWT merged with the Battle Dome, Pyramid, and Pike on top of Factory. Get fucked. All of them are better than a Tower clone and ORAS sold because Pokemon is too big to fail and anything with Pikachu's face on it will sell regardless of quality.
>>
>>28233701
Lack of postgame really hurts, but the main campaign is absolutely fine.
>>
>>28233704
HGSS replaced it with an equivalent and even better feature. Customization should be fucking standard; there's no excuse for leaving it out.
>>
>>28233308
Being a fan doesn't mean liking every single thing GF does. On the contrary, forcing yourself to like everything is a very irresponsible thing for a fan to do, as it sends the wrong message about where does the franchise is desired to go by those who have supported it for so long.
>>
>>28233677

You just need to read interviews.

Masuda directly talks about why he felt the frontier needed to be excluded.

And it's no secret that soaring and the DexNav were Ohmori's ideas.

Masuda is also clear in interviews that they watched over Ohmori during ORAS's development because it was his first time really directing.

Masuda is also quite open of his fear of the casual cellphone game market's effects on handheld gaming.
>>
>>28233701
>Rushjob
>Literally no evidence it was
Nice bait, did you believe that "ORAS was made in one year" meme?
>>
>>28233729
haha yeah it was totally fine, between the lack of wild pokemon variety, the absurd levels of casualization, and the fetch quest z episode they spoiled between the game was even out the campaign was really fun and exciting

that backtracking I needed to do just to catch an aron really made the game more fun
>>
>>28233039
Only reason I like ORAS more than Emerald is because I recently played through Emerald before starting Omega Ruby.
>>
>>28233744
It's not a meme. They literally stated ORAS was done on a 1 year development cycle. And it shows.
>>
>>28233744
It was in an official player's guide you dumb shit! Anyone got the screencap?
>>
>>28233172
Discounting the fact that it has a battle frontier while ORAS doesn't, in every other way ORAS comes out on top. And half of people don't care about having a battle frontier. So to them, ORAS is the superior game.
>>
>>28233772
Sauce it.
>>
>>28233756
>wild pokemon variety
it was a remake, they can't have changed this
>absurd levels of casualization
the only thing I can remember are the NPC teleports and exp. share both of which are optional
>z episode
that was postgame, I already said ORAS postgame is shit
>>
>>28233145
ORAS is still good
>>
>>28233145
>Posting documents made by a reddit user
Why would you shoot yourself in the foot this fucking hard?
>>
>>28233779
I actually spent the time to google it, nothing. Seems like a lie anon.
>>
>>28233782
https://youtu.be/ys7X32MtjqA?t=342

>and the production time was about 1 year
>>
>>28233791
>it was a remake, they can't have changed this
I love this excuse. If I wanted all the flaws of RS I would just buy RS.

>the only thing I can remember are the NPC teleports and exp. share both of which are optional
And the free Lati@s. And the fact that you're given megas yet nobody in the game except the champion and the evil team leaders (with still awful team setups) uses.
>>
>>28233807
Ugh. Bad time to lose a hard drive. Anyone? I know I'm not crazy.
>>
File: 1472564144069.jpg (152KB, 630x848px) Image search: [Google]
1472564144069.jpg
152KB, 630x848px
>>28233145

>WAAAH NO TRAINER CUSTOMIZATION

So? Is being able to make your trainer look like you that much of a dealbreaker? Don't get me wrong, I liked being able to customize my trainer in XY, but it was such a static feature with very few options (you had to wear a hat; There wasn't many options for hair; all shirts/pants are aesthetically the same; etc.) that I barely noticed it being gone in ORAS.

>no battle fwontear :"(

I've never played any of the battle frontier games, but is this really a necessity? I personally never got too invested in any of the after-game stadiums; they just never sustained my interest.

But hey, it's your opinion. I don't know enough about the BF's to argue against not having them, so I won't.

>M-M-MUH STORY

Top kek. When have Pokemon stories ever been amazing? Sure, some of them might be better than others, but they all either lack developed characters, have terrible pacing, or some other ridiculous element.

But no, because the game didn't appeal to YOUR sensibilities, that automatically makes them shit.
>>
>>28233782
>>28233810
Also here.

http://gamerant.com/new-pokemon-game-freak-announcement-2015/

>If we would always take three years of Time to develop a Game, we wouldn’t be able to keep up with with the fast moving nature of the modern World. When we think about when to release a Game, we ask ourselfs when the demand for it from our audience will be the highest. But if we have one year of development Time, it’ll becomes easier to look at the current Framework and to decide what needs to be improved, and what can stay in it’s current condition
>>
File: n7TEW5e[1].jpg (789KB, 2089x3715px) Image search: [Google]
n7TEW5e[1].jpg
789KB, 2089x3715px
>>28233782
>>28233810
>>28233863
AND here. I think this is the guide that other anon was requesting.
>>
>>28233080
ORAS was garbage. I turned Exp Share on after Winona because I just wanted to finish it as soon as possible.
>>
>>28233832
But...all of those are optional. You don't have to use any of them. God knows I didn't, I boxed every gift mon I received and moved on with my life.
>>
Damn I'm not even mad about being mad, if anything I'm impressed. Even though the video does make it clear they were planning the game while XY was in debugging which I would place around 4 months before it's release. But it's all semantics. Still don't think it was a rush job.
>>
>>28233912
>mad about being mad
I'm fucking retarded, mean "not even mad about being wrong".
>>
>>28233791
As much as I hate all the OrAs anti hype, they could have changed that. HGSS if I recall changed some of the distributions, and also added some
>>
>>28233844
Oh look, a wild defendo! The game is shit because the devs didn't even try and they rushed it out the door rather than having a sensible schedule like say two years. Nothing can justify the removals. Absolutely nothing besides Gamefreak being kikes who wanted their money NOW.

>>28233872
Thank you very much. That's it.
>>
>>28233832
So? Roaming legendaries suck. Also, you could just not use Latios and Latias.
>>
>>28233938

But it needed to because the GSC distribution was really bad.

There wasn't anything really wrong with the RS distribution.
>>
>>28233832
>(with still awful team setups)

Which are still better than RS'

...God that's kind of sad
>>
>>28233948
>waaaah why do I have to put effort into catching monsters in this monster catching game :(
>>
>>28233948
They didn't need to be roaming to be better you autist. You should've battled them there and then.
>>
>>28233844
>I've never played any of the battle frontier games, but is this really a necessity?
Not really, it extends the life of the game a little bit because it introduces a bunch of new battle modes but after a while you get bored and never play them again.
>>
File: just bad bait.png (161KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
just bad bait.png
161KB, 625x626px
>>28233942
This really is some fucking garbage bait man, I expect better from you faggots
>>
>>28233948
Be careful, anon. Removal of legitimately bad features is casualization, don't you know?
>>
>>28233986
>Call somebody an autist
>when you're the one getting mad about getting a pokemon for free you don't even need to use.
>>
>>28233984
>keep on going between routes and checking you pokedex
Wow, so hard. How do you actually enjoy that?
>>28233986
Was the fight with Courtney/Matt not enough for you?
>>
>>28234056
Nigga, I actually agree that roaming legendaries are shit. However that doesnt mean they should be fucking given to you. The player should have fought it there and have to catch it.
>>
>>28234056
It's not legitimately bad just because you're terrible at catching Pokemon. If you don't want to deal with a roaming Pokemon there are 700+ other Pokemon you can catch.
>>
>>28233039
>With GS being the only anomaly, the first games of a Gen always feel incomplete.

But GS also felt incomplete with crippled Kanto
>>
>>28233039
>the travesty that was ORAS
stopped reading right there
>>
>>28233832
>And the fact that you're given megas yet nobody in the game except the champion and the evil team leaders (with still awful team setups) uses.

Oh yeah, because the hardest part of XY is all the regular trainers that had Mega-Evolutions.

Back to Mr. Faggot (AKA OP)

> Being directed by Shigeru Ohmori, the same guy behind the travesty that was ORAS. Don't expect many rematches with major characters or lengthy postgame content like BW 2.

Because the director made one game that wasn't perfect, that completely ruins his track record?

>Is the first game of the generation. With GS being the only anomaly, the first games of a Gen always feel incomplete.

Then why even bother getting any of the games if they're going to just be 'incomplete'?

>Lots of signs point to being casualized like the previous gen. Rotom dex is Navi, and Guzma has a lv29 Ariados by the third island.

First of all, it's not like we will be required to use the guidance features. They're their for peoplle who want them and unnecessary for everyone else.

Second of all, we don't know when we fight lv29 Ariados. Yeah, it's the third island, but we don't know shit about how the story is going to progress or which sequence of islands we travel to.

>Soundtrack is fairly short, so don't expect unique music for ever town and city again like BW2

RBY: 45 songs
FRLG: 90
RSE: 109
ORAS: 153
DPPt: 149
BW: 173
B2W2: 173

Really the only games that break 200 are HGSS and XY. The amount of songs on a soundtrack mean jack shit.
>>
>>28234105
they would have had to force you to catch it though, for the eon flute. this means it would have either needed to have been easy to catch, making no real difference between catching it and giving it to you, or grinded the game to a halt until you caught it. it's too early in the game to stop you from moving further on until you catch a legendary, that's not fair to more casual players and kids.
>>
>>28234099

Why the fuck would it be? Nigga, what dont you grasp about me actually wanting to catch my legendary pokemon in a game about catching fucking pokemon?!
>>
>>28233080
>5 replies
Jesus, I can't believe the homogeneity of /vp/ sometimes
>>
>>28233676

They loved XY and are hyped for S/M, but it may very well be the case.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (2MB, 1459x828px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
2MB, 1459x828px
ORAS were very fun games, it kept most things intact that made RS good, but improved the main game. Of course it has some problems, caves look like shit, pokeblock making is shit, and no battle frontier. But to me those problems aren't that bad. I'd still prefer it over RS.
>>
>>28234129

It's only given to you because of soaring. Same reason you get it's mega at the same time.

And soaring was a lot of fun.
>>
If anything the soundtrack suggest there will be no second region, at least not Kanto as some people thought

Around 170 tracks is just about enough to cover one region in recent games (See Pt, HGSS, BW, BW2, XY, ORAS)

They could potentailly have Kalos in the post game and use the music from XY OST (since its the same console) without including it on SM OST but i wouldnt count on it
>>
>>28234170

People like to throw around the “You need it to soar” excuse, but this is incorrect. It takes you to the island in the first place without you needing to catch it. You can also release it or trade it away and still soar, so it clearly isn't a problem
>>
>>28234130
Guess that is a valid concern although the scene that involved Latios and Latias did give like an intro into Soaring and how they set it up it would be kind of awkward to just battle it then and there.
>>
I hope Sun & Moon are less "cinematic" than ORAS. Especially all that plot shit in late game was so frustrating to sit through, the game moved at a snails pace. Losing hope with every trailer though.
>>
>>28234175

Eh not necessarily.

I don't expect Kalos but they could easily just reuse those tracks for Kalos.

Or even release a second CD at a later date for the post region to avoid spoilers from a CD leak.

We're really not going to know for sure until the game is actually out.
>>
>>28234130
Well too bad. Gift pokemon aren't going away any time soon.
>>
>>28234202
>Or even release a second CD at a later date for the post region to avoid spoilers from a CD leak.

Thats not the way GF or TPC does things, they dont care that much really

Kanto is ruled out
Kalos is very unlikely but is still in game
>>
>>28234111
No, it's actually bad. There's a difference between "Challenge" and "Annoyance", you idiot. Roaming legendaries is a shitty gimmick that only serves to waste time.
>>28234130
Did you get this mad when you were given a Lapras and Eevee in gen 1?
>>
>>28234130
>Nigga, what dont you grasp about me actually wanting to catch my legendary pokemon in a game about catching fucking pokemon?!

You got one fucking legendary joining you so that you can catch a whole fucking legion of legendaries

But cry more faggot
>>
File: cat_hit_by_feels.jpg (25KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
cat_hit_by_feels.jpg
25KB, 302x302px
>>28233039
Pls all gameplay no cutscenes. Pls gamefreak, if I wanted to watch something I would watch the anime.

Cutscene is not gaem

we are here to walk around and catch pokemon and battle them, stop diluting it with shitty AAA-esque junk pls
>>
>>28234237
Because Lapras and Eevee are Legendary Pokemon, right?

Fucking moron.
>>
>>28234237
>Roaming legendaries is a shitty gimmick that only serves to waste time.

No. It serves to add as a different method of finding Pokemon. As opposed to a fucking NPC handing you the Pokemon for free mid-game.
>>
>delusional shits are truly and honestly expecting post-game in a post-XY world
The current opinion on post-game among pokemon fans is "you want content after the league? Play a New Game you crybaby!". There is no reason for them to put in any post-game content when most of the fanbase doesn't want it or is actively against it.
>>
>>28234237
>Roaming legendaries is a shitty gimmick that only serves to waste time.

Just get something with arena trap/scary face and zone in and out until it appears in your area.

It takes like 10 minutes at most, and the catch rates are so easy now it's stupid.
>>
>>28234251
No, actually, you're the fucking moron for getting so upset about getting hand a Pokemon that you could just release and go catch in a different game.

>>28234259
Wow you actually think roaming pokemon are good, don't you? I'm sorry anon, but you might actually have some sort of retardation.
>>
>>28234266
10 minutes? Tean freakin minutes to find one stinkin Pokemon? And this is somehow acceptable? Genwunners, everyone. I bet you're against Exp Share too.
>>
>>28234265
>most of the fanbase doesn't want it or is actively against it.
What on earth are you talking about?
>>
>>28234259
> As opposed to a fucking NPC handing you the Pokemon for free mid-game.

Who at gamefreak actually thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>28233942

So because I don't overreact to a games features, or lack thereof, I'm a shill/contrarian? It's not the best Pokemon game to exist (post game being part of it), but I was happy with what was in from of me. It's not like it was a broken mess like Sonic 06 or Ride to Hell were.

>Absolutely nothing besides Gamefreak being kikes who wanted their money NOW.

This might surprise a special little snowflake like yourself, but Gamefreak doesn't owe you shit. They have their reasons for including or not including a feature. You don't have to agree with it (I most certainly don't in many cases), but bitching and moaning about it isn't going to get them to change something you don't like because of your autistic standards for video games.
>>
>>28234273
>Woah, someone actually likes catching their Pokemon in a game about catching Pokemon rather than being handed them for free with a Megastone?

>Must be retarded.
>>
File: d1a[1].png (219KB, 408x469px) Image search: [Google]
d1a[1].png
219KB, 408x469px
>>28234282
>>
>>28234283
XY and ORAS fags.
>>
>20 years of games that treat you like special snowflake and super rare pokemon were given to you
>after all this a legendary wants to join you because you saved it
>its obvious its for the purpose of catching all the crazy amount of other legends in ORAS

BUT NO ITS THE END OF THE WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28234284
Which NPC gave you Latias/os
>>
>>28234310
There's a huge difference between not being bothered by a lack of postgame content and actively against more of it.
>>
>>28234301
Yeah actually. There's like 700 of the fuckers I really can not understand why you're so upset you get a single one handed to you.

Like ORAS had a lot of faults but "you're given a legendary for free" is by far the stupidetest fucking complaint I have heard.
>>
>>28234290
>This might surprise a special little snowflake like yourself, but Gamefreak doesn't owe you shit.

So if a product is bad we're not allowed to complain now? Sorry I missed when logic became optional.
>>
>>28234328
Steven. On southetn island. He gives you its stone too.
>>
File: 1472466015065.png (59KB, 430x331px) Image search: [Google]
1472466015065.png
59KB, 430x331px
>>28234335
Don't fall for it guys, 10 year olds can't understand that once you're given everything instantly for free in a game it takes the challenge and fun away.

You can't reason with their "BUT I WANT IT NOW" logic.
>>
>>28234350
You never played the game did you? Latias/os joins you out of its own free will because you saved it
>>
>>28234339

He's right though. When a game is actually bad you can surely complain.

When you're nitpicking minor issues you really need to shut the fuck up.

Sonic 06 is a garbage game that deserves all the shit it gets hefted onto it.

ORAS is an average little game that's still fun to play, perfectly workable and playable, and most of its faults are relatively minor.

It's like a solid 7/10 that people treat as inexcusable garbage just for not being a 10/10.
>>
>>28234339

Did you miss when I said this:

>You don't have to agree with it (I most certainly don't in many cases), but bitching and moaning about it isn't going to get them to change something you don't like because of your autistic standards for video games.

I think it's reading comprehension that's optional here. Maybe you need to spend a month at a concentration camp.
>>
>>28234350
>1999
"I heard legends about a pokemon that roosts upon the tin tower, but it may just be a myth"
>2016
"This is the most powerful pokemon in the game, HERE U GO LOL"
>>
>>28234362
Nigga stop stressing the small details. At the end of the day, the game gives you the Pokemin without having to catch it. Thats my issue.
>>
>>28234356
>be given a single (1) pokemon
>all the challenge is gone, forever.

Fucker I boxed that shit and didn't look back.

I now hope Sun and Moon gives the player multiple legendaries because you fucking morons deserve to be made angry,
>>
>>28234380
>"This is the most powerful pokemon in the game, HERE U GO LOL"
Latis most powerful

yep now we know you're a newfag
>>
File: Free_legendaries.jpg (62KB, 553x373px) Image search: [Google]
Free_legendaries.jpg
62KB, 553x373px
>>28234366
>companies don't notice complaints
>telling me to go to a concentration camp
sure is 12 year old in here
>>28234365
I didn't say it was a 0/10 game, I just said it was stupid that they give you an insanely powerful legendary half way through the game with absolutely 0 effort required.
>>
>>28234385
So like any other Pokemon game dude
>>
>>28234393
Have you heard of Soul dew?
>>
>>28234389
Im almost positive the game will give you Zygarde core
>>
>>28234406
That you don't get with the Latis you're given? That you can only get in the same game via CATCHING the other one?
>>
>>28234403
I'm sorry,What other Pokemon game hands you a legendary halfway through the game without having to catch it?
>>
>>28234406
Have you heard of Mega Fug? Primal Groudon? Kyogre?
>>
>>28234389
I actually wouldn't be surprised if every legend was handed to you.

>Solgaleo has acknowledged your courage and wants to lend you it's strength... Oops! Your party is full! Come back when you've made room in your party!
>>
>>28233039
I thought ORAS was ok, but I still play gen games even tho its pretty bad in the leveling. So I'll play S/M, if its good, then thats great, I'll play it a lot. If it's bad like X/Y, I'll still play it over and over. I still play pokemon games over and over. If I dont like the new game, I'll play the old ones.
>>
>>28234403
Except the other pokemon games it was a low level non-legendary, without a mega evolution and insanely good moves.

Giving you a fucking eevee is not the same as giving you a latios with megastone.
>>
>>28234414
You're given a Master Ball each game so basically thats your free legendary
>>
>>28234417
Don't even joke about that. You're vraising my blood pressure.
>>
>>28233039
What? Are you masuda?
>>
>>28234426
Yeah you made your point you're upset it was a legendary. The point is being given a single fucking pokemon doesn't matter.
>>
>>28234446
Maybe not Solgaleo but probably Zygarde
>>
>>28234393
Not that anon, but there has been a recent trend where you are forced to catch the box legendaries.
>Reshiram/Zekrom
>Xerneas/Yveltal
>Rayquaza

Zinnia even gives you some pokeballs should you run out.
>>
This place is full of shit.
>>
>>28234451
doesn't matter in relation to what?

In relation to making the game way easier, removing challenge and the rarity of a Legendary Pokemon it matters a lot.

It doesn't matter in relation to how tasty oran berries are.

Please clarify what it doesn't matter in relation to? If it's enjoyment of the game then clearly enough people here are salty about it that it does matter.
>>
>>28234259
You have no idea how happy I was when I heard that shit got removed. Hunting or Legegends is fun, but not like THIS ! I had to cheat a Masterball in the games just catch Latios in Emerald, it was that stressful.
>>
The game would have to be shit on an unprecedented level to undo my appreciation of what we currently know about the region and new Pokemon/mechanics. I was skeptical 2 months ago but I'm happy so far and have a hard time believing they've shown the only good bits of the game so far with how much they've revealed.
>>
>>28234471
Wait as in you can't run and leave it or defeat it? You are forced to catch it?

God damn, that's some training wheels level shit.
>>
>>28234417

They already are.

They've been easy to catch since gen III. At least the box mascots that is.

Actually funny thing is ORAS lowered all of the legendaries catchrates back down to 3 so that they're hard to catch. Even Kyogre and Groudon.

Fug is the only one they raised from 3 to 45. Which is just what the gen V box mascots were.
>>
>>28234429
First of all, I never use my master ball, so I still get to catch all my Legendary pokemon fair and square. Second of all, by that logic ORAS is still worse because it gives you 2 free legendaries rather than every other games one. Cunt.
>>
>>28234507
You cannot run from it and if you defeat it, you get no experience and the legendary just rechallenges you.
>>
>>28234484
>In relation to making the game way easier, removing challenge

Ah, you're one of those idiots. Yep, ORAS so was way easier with that Lati gathering dust in my box. Don't know if I could have beaten it without that buff!
>>
こんにちは私はポケモン会社以前に2011から2016年のために働くとジムリーダーやmagianaメガのような8トライアル船長がある日ムーンポケットモンスターゲームについての興味深いニュースを持っているがmagianaとメガ石メガ用のQRイベントを進化進化レントラーalolan raticateです今週の予告編を明らかにすべての私は私の仕事が失われる危険ができない今さようならを持っています
>>
>>28234484
>Legendary rarity
That thing went away when Gen 4 rolled in, there's nothing special left about Legendary pokemon outside of lore.
>>
>muh casualization

Fuck off you "hardcore" faggots go play Dark Souls or some other boring shit
>>
>>28234493
This is why there should be a difficulty setting in the game with a reward for hard mode.

That way you can get all the mons you want without the effort and we get a challenging game with a rare pokemon reward.

I actually don't know why this hasn't been done already. Just have the professor ask "Is this your first time catching Pokémon?" and then a follow up "Would you like the game set on easy mode?" or something.
>>
>>28234544
No reward or else you'll have faggots complaining they can't get it or people choosing it just for the reward instead of because they want the challenge.
Higher difficulty would be a reward on it's own, so I agree with the rest.
>>
File: tumblr_mb3rrn3yqN1r8l831[1].png (22KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb3rrn3yqN1r8l831[1].png
22KB, 219x219px
>>28234531
When is this "challenge in video games is bad" meme going to end?
>>
>>28234540

Try gen 3.

They're hidden in gen 1, they're optional in gen 2 with the exception of releasing the dogs and Suicune in Crystal.

And then gen 3 roles around and gives them a real story importance and even game since has practically spoonfed you legendaries.

It's stupid to whine about this being an ORAS issue. It's been a slow building problem since Ruby and Sapphire.
>>
>>28234398

>clearly missing the joke I was trying to make about concentration and reading comprehension

And yes, companies don't care about people nitpicking like incessantly whiny children. If the game was awful or had an awful story, they should listen, but many gamers (or any group of fans, for that matter) will more often than not complain about most anything new/unchanged for any work of fiction. In short, you please no one if you try to please everyone.

P.S. You have to fight a trainer before you get Lati@s, so it's not like the game just gives it to you for free. And if it really triggers you that much to be receiving a legendary Pokemon...

DON'T
>FUCKING
USE
>IT!
>>
>>28234565
I never played X/Y, so I don't know about those games, but in B/W it at least works for the story. N and the player's final showdown wouldn't really work unless you both had your dragons.

And then it turns out they're kind of useless against Ghetsis so it actually kind of ends up screwing you a little bit.
>>
>>28233039
>with GS being the only anomaly
Gen 2 is the worst gen - Crystal is playable I guess
>>
>>28233145
Do people not realize how fucking stupidly repetitive the Battle Facilities are? I've never used one other than Black Tower. I'm sure an overwhelming amount of people can say the same. And customization was a shitty feature for normies. Yeah there was no real reason to not include it, but quit bitching it's confirmed to be in SM. And the Delta Episode, well, I thought it was a bit Mary Sue-ish but I still enjoyed it. I'm a fan of how they fleshed out the storyline of 6th gen as a whole in ORAS.
>>
>>28234644
>I never used the Facilities so they must be bad and repetitive

Okay kiddo
>>
>>28233039
Fuck off Unovabortion.
You just LOVED to shit on Gen 6,so you'll do this thread every single day.
>>
File: 1472527700779.gif (217KB, 540x363px) Image search: [Google]
1472527700779.gif
217KB, 540x363px
>>28233039
I'm buying it without question for one reason alone
>>
File: 18245_toradora_aisaka_taiga.jpg (481KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
18245_toradora_aisaka_taiga.jpg
481KB, 1920x1200px
>>28234534
for anyone wondering, my japanese is pretty bad, but this guy says he has had a pokemon job from 2011 to 2016, regarding that there will be 8 trial leaders and magiana mega.

he has interesting news regarding the magiana megastone evoltuion event, a luxray evolution and alolan raticate. He might lose his job for pointing out these things about this week's trailer.

Feel free to correct my shitty japanese now.
>>
>>28234742
Nigga, I joined 4chan this week lmao. I guess I just have a popular opinion. Probably because it makes sense.
>>
>>28234746
Im buying it without question too, Pokemon is my favourite series after all. Im just saying, we should all be wary, because thus could be another ORAS.
>>
File: 1432170893945.jpg (122KB, 647x736px) Image search: [Google]
1432170893945.jpg
122KB, 647x736px
>>28233080
>There is no huge difference in quality between any of the Pokémon games
I want tumblr to leave.
>>
>>28234644

The Battle Maison is a fine facility. Most people here seem to whine about it being shit because it's too hard for them.

XY and ORAS have shit post games but they try to make up for it by sprinkling more stuff around the main game to do while you're in towns and areas.

It's debatable how well this was pulled off but I liked it myself.
>>
File: 1471314449554.png (97KB, 455x457px) Image search: [Google]
1471314449554.png
97KB, 455x457px
>>28234778
HE HAS TO KNOW MORE ! Unless he's just bullshitting.
>>
File: DERP.png (483KB, 720x434px) Image search: [Google]
DERP.png
483KB, 720x434px
>>28233106
>Oras was made in a year and is heavily criticized for a lack of content, not the existing content being bad.
No I say the content is pretty bad too. 3D was a mistake.
>>
>>28233781
>in every other way ORAS comes out on top
Like? Name literally ONE thing that makes OR ASS better. I literally guarantee you can't.

>better breeding
Granted. But that's it. I'm waiting,
>>
>>28234810
>3D was a mistake
This, why bother playing ORAS in the first place, it has ugly desaturated 3D instead of pleasant 2D artwork
>>
ORAS was not a travesty and even then we know Masuda was backseat driving pretty much the entire project because muh baby RS
>>
>>28234798
I'm expecting a piss easy joke, but my sister has a 2ds and I have a 3ds, so it'll be a family sort of thing

plus ya boy guzma is in it
>>
pokemon sucks now
>>
>>28234825
My fucking nig.

But seriously, fuck 3D. It looks like complete and absolute fucking garbage.
>>
>>28233080
Just for the record, I agree with this.
>>
>>28234534
Well Nip, let the be knowns be known.
>>
>>28234873
>Just for the record, I mostly browse reddit.
gotcha
>>
>>28234837
Oh yeah, dont get me wrong. I do love spne stuff about the games so far too. Pokeride looks awesome, Team Skull looks awesome and the region looks beautiful. I just dont see why so many people were triggered by my original post when it was just advising you guys take the hype with a grain of salt.

Oh, and its pretty cook you have a family member who plays Pokemon with you. None of my family does, and my only friend who likes Nintendo doesnt even like Pokemon.
>>
>>28234892
Wow. I can't type for shit.
>>
>>28234799

It's all the same basic game dressed in different shit to make it seem different.

Certain mechanics have changed but you can pick up GSC or XY and they still play more or less exactly the same.

Even if physical and special are split or abilities were added or natures or whatever the basic game is still the same fucking thing with no real attempts to reinvent gameplay.
>>
>>28234892
>the region looks beautiful
What? N64 trees and :D animu faces are
"beautiful" to you? Pokemon lost all its style when it went to 3D. Now it just looks like some shitty, uninspired smartphone game.
>>
File: lel.png (119KB, 1039x646px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
119KB, 1039x646px
>>28234822
Clearly that anon loves the "improvements" they made to the gym leaders
>>
File: tumblr_mb3rscyD1I1r8l831[1].png (110KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb3rscyD1I1r8l831[1].png
110KB, 429x410px
>>28234903
>I thought "pretty cook" was some hip new teen lingo but after seeing this post I realise you just mistyped "pretty cool"
>>
>>28234912
Nigga, Get outta here.
>>
>>28234911
The general theme and design of the game has gotten far less serious and more "yeah whatever just toss it in there" over the years.

We get more variety but nothing really makes sense anymore.
>>
File: Youreafaggot.png (34KB, 574x452px) Image search: [Google]
Youreafaggot.png
34KB, 574x452px
>>28234919

I know you did it this way on purpose but they raised the levels of the RS team dumbass.
>>
File: 1472759751321s.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472759751321s.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>28233039
>ORAS was a travesty
It was OK. This is just your autism acting up making you believe your opinions are fact.

>The first games of a generation always feel incomplete
Again: opinion =/= fact.

>Lots of sigsn point to it being casualized
So because a character gives me a location on a map it means it's being casualized? It's a brand new region, and such features would help in clusterfucks like an Alolan version of Lumiose City.

>Guzma has a lvl. 29 Ariados by the third island
Do you have any proof it's official that'll happen at the 3rd quarter of the game? For all you know the island-hopping doesn't go in order.

>Soundtrack is fairly short
The game isn't even out yet you retard.
>>
>>28234892
I loved ORAS but I'm still being cautious of the hype. Don't want it to be another XY.
>>
>>28234950
>Lumiose City.
This shit gave me so much motion sickness because of the retarded camera and it all looking the same.

I just took a cab everywhere and avoided the city as much as possible.
>>
>>28234911

good
>sprite aesthetic
>pace of RBY/GSC
>GBA engine
>Gen V EXP system
>Unova Pokemon distribution

bad
>3D aesthetic
>pace of XY and beginning of BW2
>Gen IV engine
>Gen VI EXP system
>Johto Pokmon distribution

You're fucking retarded if you think there aren't disparities in quality among the games. I shouldn't even have to spell it out for you like this, kill yourself.
>>
>>28234912
I know why you think this, but nah they've done it pretty well.
>>
>>28234942
We're comparing ORAS and Emerald, not ORAS and RS. The huge problem with ORAS is that it uses none of the improvements Emerald made to the game and doesn't even make improvements on its own.

And even then, the gym leaders have been gimped at points. I can't fucking believe that they replaced the Dragon Dance of Winona's Altaria with fucking COTTON GUARD. That's something even the original RS had.
>>
>>28234950

We know the order because of other news.

Guzma attacks you at the docks if we're guessing right and his level 29 Ariados generally fits with most other half way battles. N's fight half way through the game he has four level 28 Pokemon.

Him having only two Pokemon is the bigger upset really. Then again Guzma also, in story, is a total worthless loser who can't amount to anything so it fits his character. We also don't really know if that's finalized yet.
>>
>>28234972
>they've done it pretty well
Nah. It actually looks like dogshit. Or I should say, it looks worse than any of its predecessors. For what the 3DS is capable of, I don't know how you could think this.
>>
Can you imagine being so sad and lifeless that instead of making anti'hype the title of your thread because you have nothing else to do you title the thread "things to be wear of" for a game that hasn't even come out? It's almost like there's a pakd fat guy that always tries to inspire hateful board culture to keep everyone in a negative mind state. Must be a great life!
>>
>>28234997
I think you just described OP's life as a hole
>>
>>28234997
>veteran fans complaining about the decline of their favorite franchise is wrong and everything no matter how bad should be praised
Why the fuck do I even browse this board anymore with 12 year olds like this posting here.
>>
Why did you make this thread OP?

Did you want everyone to not buy sun and moon?
>>
>>28235013
I'm 32 and have played every game you fucking waste of life
>>
>>28235016
No. I'm still getting both myself actually. I just thought it would be fine to warn people to not get too hyped, because they might be let down. Didn't think people would get so triggered.
>>
File: hamster.jpg (118KB, 467x349px) Image search: [Google]
hamster.jpg
118KB, 467x349px
>>28233145
>autistic google doc made by a redditor
>posts it like it's some objective thing that NEEDS to be seen and believed

And you fags say "gen 6 is bad" isn't a reddit meme.

Nice job outing yourself you underaged faggot. Go back to r/pokemon

Gen 6 is objectively the best, reddits opinion is irrelevant, no matter how much you'd like to think otherwise
>>
>>28235030
Okay
>>
File: 1470543412054.jpg (35KB, 594x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470543412054.jpg
35KB, 594x500px
>>28235026
>getting this mad
Thanks for invalidating any future opinions you might post.

top kek
>>
>>28235038
Thank you for agreeing. Tell r/pokemon I said hi by the way. My brother posts there.
>>
File: 1472366732487.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472366732487.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>28235030
>Gen 6 is objectively the best

Fucking Pokemon GO. Turned /vp/ into /co/mblr in a few weeks flat.

>>28235052
WHOA
>>
>>28234968

Most of those really aren't the game itself. Story and pacing is not gameplay.

The EXP system I can give you.

You say GBA engine and gen IV engine but those are really just "how fast the game lets you go or how quick battles happen" And on the battle front you can change off effects and let battles speed by in seconds. RSE and DPPT play exactly the same. Exactly. You get four moves, you pick one, and then the Pokemon attack. You walk on a map in four directions and enter grass.

Graphics might be different, or minor shit like physical/special shit might occur but all six generations play exactly the same.

Abilities are the closest thing to a real change up we've had since they're the only thing that effects the gameplay in a truly noticeable way. The physical/special split, while something I do agree was needed, doesn't amount to much but it's probably second. Megas and Z-Moves are just fancy distractions to try and hide how stagnate the gameplay has been for 20 years.

The story and regions themselves are the only real differences in each Pokemon game. Level pacing can be a problem sometimes but gen 2 is the only time it was ever truly noticeable.

And there is not a single game the story isn't trash.
>>
>>28234987
>using N as an example
He's an anomaly. Most villains just have 2 or 3 pokemon at that point.
>>
>>28235057
>wew lad
>rainbow colors
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>28235060
>GBA engine and gen IV engine but those are really just "how fast the game lets you go or how quick battles happen" And on the battle front you can change off effects and let battles speed by in seconds. RSE and DPPT play exactly the same.

There are retards among us.
>>
>>28235069

True I suppose. He was just the first to come to mind. I really don't think it'll be an issue though like some people seem to believe.
>>
>>28234778
>>28234534
>8 trial leaders

BHAH! Bullcrap
>>
>>28235085

Name one major thing that RSE and DPPT change in terms of gameplay itself and why the engines differ from a gameplay standpoint without bringing up physical/special split.
>>
>>28235060
>the basic mechanics are the same so all the games are the same
This is an idiotic argument that completely ignores most elements of game design. You might as well say Donkey Kong and Mario are the same games because you hold right and jump, or that Quake and CSGO are the same games because you're pointing and clicking to shoot things. Even games as similar as Megaman 4 and Megaman 5 are different experiences in practice because 5 has shit level design/bosses and 4 doesn't.
>>
>>28233080
This
/thread
>>
>>28235103
>without bringing up physical/special split
Why? Because you know that changed the gameplay of pokemon a lot?
>>
File: 1398216406504.png (110KB, 647x486px) Image search: [Google]
1398216406504.png
110KB, 647x486px
>>28233039
Anyone who didn't like XY and ORAS should be wary, touching a stove twice in a row and being burnt both times then expecting it not to burn them the third time is idiotic.

Personally I liked both of them well enough, even though they could've been better and ORAS definitely should've been better, but nothing in SM impresses me yet. I'll probably like it, but the people acting like it'll be some big return to form after Gen VI was terrible to them astound me.

That said, you're likely going to convince no one who's excited not to be excited, just like no one is likely going to convince those not excited to be excited. Especially not with the condescending tone you give and the dismissive tone others are giving back.
>>
>>28234840
At least pokemon didn't get hit as hard by the 3D shift as Ace Attorney or fucking Zero Escape.
>>
>>28235145

Did it really?

Abilities changed up gameplay a lot more. The physical/special split was needed but it was very minor at the end of the day.
>>
>>28233720
thats really all this place is. what a useless community
>>
>>28234968
BW1 had trash distribution. Things are spread too thin.

Not as bad as GSC though.
>>
>>28235026
>I'm 32
But you act like you're 12, so it doesn't matter how old your neckbearded ass is.
>>
>>28235159
Take Gengar for example. No one used Ghost moves on him before the split because Ghost was physical and Gengar only had 65 attack compared to its 130 special attack. Once the split happened every Gengar had a shadow ball on them for years. It may seem minor but it made big changes to viable movesets for a lot of pokemon.
>>
>>28235159
Yes, it really did. Stop trying to make it a non-argument when you know full well that you're retarded.
>>
>>28235159
Anon please, you could've gotten out of it by acknowledging that it's the one major change it did make and that anyone could point it out. Or not bring it up to begin with because the argument was about the changes to the engines themselves making differences, which mechanics like that are not a part of.
>>
>>28235071
It's a fucking joke you fucking slow inbred.
>>
>>28233039
>> Being directed by Shigeru Ohmori, the same guy behind the travesty that was ORAS
The best game in the franchise?
>With GS being the only anomaly
GS was awful though.
>>Lots of signs point to being casualized like the previous gen. Rotom dex is Navi, and Guzma has a lv29 Ariados by the third island.
Can't be easier than GS.
Gen 5 has by far the worst music in the series so I don't see why BW2 would be held up as some sort of high standard.
>weary
What third world country do you live in, OP?
>>
File: 1472870186450.jpg (8KB, 178x172px) Image search: [Google]
1472870186450.jpg
8KB, 178x172px
>>28235359
You just made me throw up with your canceously wrong opinion.
>>
You should consider killing yourself.
>>
File: 1472876906177s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472876906177s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Fuck this thread and fuck everyone in it.
>>
>>28233080
This
>>
File: 1472462781074.jpg (66KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1472462781074.jpg
66KB, 693x663px
>>28233145
>It Max Revived my inner Pokemaniac
>>
>>28233039
>>Soundtrack is fairly short, so don't expect unique music for ever town and city again like BW2
That's the opposite of what's happening with short soundtracks. Composers get more time with the few tracks that it has and speaking of which; the most recent japanese trailer has a different variation of the title theme. Someone had fun with EthnoWorld 5 I guess.

>>Being directed by Shigeru Ohmori
Isn't Masuda also directing this as well?
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.