[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nzg/ Nuzlocke/Nuzgen New Beginnings Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 89

/nzg/ New Beginnings Edition

Previous Thread >>28116684

POST YOUR PROGRESS OR START A NEW RUN

pre-patched romhacks:
start up a rom of your choice (or legit game if you're that guy) and start up a run so this thread can actually last more than a day
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/46f42aozbdoba7i/AADUmKHucw-_Yv9w-53u4utoa?dl=0
https://mega.co.nz/#F!7YIlVRDT!jKoKP6CelJvpA85D_yolmg

the old pastebin:

>Nuzlocke Info
http://pastebin.com/12STviC1
>Links to official games
http://pastebin.com/WAC4ePwU
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Romhack Links
http://pastebin.com/bcPxpEQT
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Emulator info
http://pastebin.com/T6G4xScj
>Difficulty list
http://pastebin.com/X2pMb0ed

>Pokemon Nuzlocke images
http://www.mediafire.com/?sxu318m9an5ulbm
>Pokemon Bank Sprites
http://www.mediafire.com/?ueadxvt1f52m0md
Additional Templates
http://www.mediafire.com/?vmfck3jdowgn472
>This includes
>All Pokemon images by Ken Sugimori
>Nuzlocke Templates
>Boxed image sets
>Badges
nuzgen discord chat
https://discord.gg/WPDUYd8
>>
>>28125291
Add X&Y to the difficulty list. It should be number 1.
>>
>>28125347
this
>>
File: Capture.png (225KB, 456x344px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
225KB, 456x344px
ETERNAL X blind nuzlocke stream

jollynuzcrew.com
>>
>>28125347
>X&Y first
Why?
>>
XY's difficulty stems from random route trainers, while the boss trainers such as rivals and gym leaders are severely lacking.

Other games such as Plat and BW2 have difficult boss trainers. That's not to say there aren't regular trainers that can't catch you out either. A few mons with horndrill, and a few annoying ace trainers come to mind.

Because of this, I'd put XY below these games, even if you can be caught unawares and get your shit stomped in XY.
>>
>>28125186
You basically just named every single threat in X/Y. Most of which are only a threat because you don't expect it on your first time through, such as the trainers with surprisingly tough mons. That typically just means a lost team member too, not a wipe.
When you're ready for them, they're quite managable/skippable if you're really afraid.
However, assuming you don't use megas or the exp share, Lysandre is actually tough, I'll admit.

It's this though >>28125211
There's no consistency to the difficulty. It's a fucking breeze 90% of the time. When it's difficult it's largely for the wrong reasons. Plat and B2/W2 don't put you at a level disadvantage, yet still manage to be difficult due to good teams and movesets.
In X/Y, every gym leader is easy. Rival fights are easy. Elite four is easy. Champion is easy.
It's like driving down a smooth road but whenever you try to refuel or stop to relax you get punched in the dick.
>>
File: 250px-174Igglybuff.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-174Igglybuff.png
40KB, 250x250px
What are your thoughts on Pokemon Center use in Nuzlockes? Do you believe that it should be Items only, so there is a finite amount of grinding done? Should they be one-use only? Does it not matter to you?
>>
>>28125511
You're missing a major key factor that adds to X&Y's difficulty, and that's how oversaturated each route is with pokemon.
In other games, routes will generally give you a good chance to pick up a pokemon with a beneficial type against an upcoming gym, but due to how X&Y tried to cram so many pokemon into the game, you can end up like me and get nothing but normal types before Korrina.
It happens a lot more than you might think too, I've nuzlocked X&Y like 4 times now and it's happened twice.

As the guy said in the other thread too, victory road in X&Y is harder than any other victory road I can think of.

Lysandre really is the main thread of X&Y though, I can only agree to that.
>>
>>28125722

No Pokémon Centers means you will never win a Nuzlocke unless you are extremely lucky with your catches.
>>
>>28125722
That's another, separate difficulty modifier. If you want to punish yourself go for it. But all it does is constrain your pp really.
>>
>>28125722
if people can speedrun the games using 1 pokemon, healing like twice in a pokecenter and shit, you can probably do it. I guess you can add a ''heal for pp if my pokemon are full hp'' clause
>>
Difficulty is too hard to be objective about. We should just put an end to this nonsense by doing a "holy trinity" of top difficulty games and throw BW2, XY and Plat on it to make everybody happy. Those 3 are definitely top so all it comes down to basically is how each persons specific run went. Personally I had an easier time with BW2 challenge mode than I did with both Plat and XY, but I'd still rate those 3 as top in terms of difficulty.
>>
>warped to a place without my consent for cut-scene reasons
>get forced in to a battle without any warning or a chance to heal
>pokemon are evolved/single stage stronger pokemon than any that I've come across or that any trainer has had
>also have rare coverage moves and competitive hold items/abilities
>takes out my entire team
>mfw
wew lad
how come hack creators can't into game design?
>>
File: Platinum Randomizer 5.png (1MB, 1552x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum Randomizer 5.png
1MB, 1552x1078px
People in the last thread were getting triggered that I was using two starters, so I replaced Monferno with Sealeo.

Wake had a Zapdos, but still wasn't much of a threat.
>>
>>28124958
> Start this.
> Adamant Guts Toto.
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28125802
Eh, I'd be fine with that too.
>>
>>28125839
>caring about what people think
>starters are just regular pokemon you get at the beginning of the game
>if the same pokemon was a wild pokemon it wouldnt be a problem
fuck them, monferno is cool
>>
Platinum is being a fucking cunt. Here's what I have

Bellsprout
Exeggcute
Budew
Turtwig
Seel
Barboach
Makuhita
Jigglypuff
Togepi

I'm going to keep playing until I lose, and I'll admit I got some cool 'mons, but I'd like a few more neutral 'mons, especially since Jiggs doesn't learn a damaging move until level 9.
>>
>>28125887
Are you playing Platinum regularly or with randomizer?

I might start up a regular platinum run too....
>>
>>28125846
Can you upload your rom? Because the one in the OP is not giving me Guts Toto and patching is not working for me.
>>
File: 1471302740182.png (78KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1471302740182.png
78KB, 291x343px
>>28125423
just try it and you'll see why. not first in the list for me, but definitely up there.
>>
>>28126037
oops. this was meant for >>28125494
>>
>>28125291
I'm playing a Pokemon x randomizer
Marshtomp
Braxien
Furret
Gallade
Ivysaur
>>
This Fire Red Omega run has come to the point where I outright refuse to capture Pokémon I don't like. My box is crowded with Pokémon 4 medals into the game.
>>
File: Theta 2.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Theta 2.png
6KB, 240x160px
Bout to face Roxanne.
>>
File: 23.png (16KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
16KB, 960x640px
>>28126111

Wow, that's some... perfect timing.
>>
Playing black 2 in burgh's gym atm
>>
>>28126111
Same about all Drayano hacks
>>
Just defeated burgh
>>
Guys, I need you to listen very carefully.

I'm going to do it. I'm going to engage in the art of fucking science for you.
I'll be your guinea pig.

I've only played Fire Red, X and Y and ORAS. I've done a nuzlocke of all 3.

Since I haven't played any of the other games, I'm going to nuzlocke the remaining ones for my first playthrough of them.

I'm going to start with Platinum, just because everybody else seems to be playing that.

I'll record my findings and see which game I feel is the hardest.

Place your bets on which game you think I'll fail at most.
>>
File: Camille-yellow-Nuzlocke copy.jpg (393KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Camille-yellow-Nuzlocke copy.jpg
393KB, 800x450px
About to go into Misty's gym.

Lost BAIT the zubat in mt. moon

Almost lost MARCEL to the rival spearow's. They were both lvl 18 and my first fury attack missed. He survived the fight with exactly 1 hp thanks to the luck fury attack from the opposing spearow who only hit 3 times.

I was hoping for a grass type on route 24 but I got PEROGI instead. Didnt want to use Pikachu but I think I don't have the choice, I'm too scared of losing a team member. It's only lvl 8 so I'll have to do a bit of leveling.
>>
>>28126266
plat
>>
>>28126281
little mistake here, PEPPER is lvl 21 too
>>
>>28126139
What hack is this?
>>
>>28126266
since you've managed to get through XY, I'll place my money on HG
>>
>>28126407
Theta Emerald
>>
>>28126448
Thanks
>>
File: Theta 3.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Theta 3.png
7KB, 240x160px
I'm going to face brawley
>>
>>28125811
sounds like Vega
>>
does anyone have the changelog / documentation of BS Plat, or know where to find it? Not sure when would be the best time to evolve my Nidorina or Pikachu
>>
>>28126796
Nidorina evolves with a Moon Stone, so probably at night would be best.
>>
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

And my sportsmanship, too.

I went into the Safari Zone, one Pokémon per area rule, always doing my best in catching whatever came up first.

- Snagged a Poliwag on first try.
- Snagged a Shuckle on first try. Female, worst of all.
- Snagged a Weepinbell on first try.
- Missed a fucking Skarmory, second try earned me a stupid Sandshrew.

God dammit. At least 75% of them were male and could prove decent in the future, provided their movesets aren't completely fucked thanks to Omega's brilliant decision to place level 35 Pokémon that would be on their 10's or 20's in the vanilla game.
>>
>>28126834
thanks
does nidoqueen stop learning moves like in vanilla dppt
>>
File: beeh.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
beeh.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>28126848
>second try
>>
>>28126848
Release the Sandshrew now.
>>
What's the hardest popular hack that isn't BB2/VW2 CM levels of not-made-for-nuzlockes?
>>
>>28126996
This really feels like SPAM.

After losing the will to play due to not saving, back to where I was, about ready to face Burgh in B2.
>>
>>28126977
>>28126879

Make me.

I'm not going to let RNG fuck over my catches.
>>
>>28127069
>>>/trash/
>>
Holy fuck I just checked the leveling for Expert Emerald, level 90 E4 damn
>>
>>28125504

Doesn't BW or BW2 have some Veteran in Victory Road with a full, six-pokemon team out of nowhere? Christ, I can only imagine how many runs he's ended.
>>
File: just fucking kill me.jpg (429KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
just fucking kill me.jpg
429KB, 800x531px
>>28126266
Oh btw, In case anybody gives a fuck, I use these extra rules when Nuzlocking.

>Cannot have pokemon levels above the gym leaders I'm going to fight (Unfortunately this means I have to look up what level the gym leaders are which sort of spoils the surprise but it's better than going into the fight 10 levels higher)

>Cannot use potions in battle

How fucked am I going to be? Seriously.
>>
I want a gauntlet of nuzlockes spanning Kanto to Unova at least. Could maybe throw in Kalos but eh.
I want the best romhacks from each gen and I'll do them in order, only moving on when I achieve victory. Black Black 2 Challenge mode will be my final test.
Unless anyone has some better suggestions, I've got Fire Red Omega, Sacred Gold, Nothing for Emerald, BS Plat Intense and then finally BB2 CM.

Do you guys know about anything better or more fitting to replace any of the games above + any ideas what Emerald hack I should play?
Also, do you think it's worth putting BB/VW 1 in there before BB2 as well?
>>
>>28127363
cuck emerald
>>
>>28127363
Meme Sapphire
>>
>>28127363
Cuck emerald is definitely the hardest Gen3 hack.
>>
>>28127416
>>28127542

Not familiar with either. Not even sure if the second one is a thing.
They both sound pretty memetacular though. Not really what I'm lookin for.
>>
>>28127577
(you)
>>
>>28127567
Cuck Emerald is actually minimal with the memes.

It's a brutal hack with updated mechanics and mons up to gen5 + sylveon, all packed into that speedy gen 3 engine.
>>
Can anybody give me a list of the 8 gym leaders highest level mons in Platinum so I can go into these battles as blind as possible without knowing what mons they have?

I just wanna know the level of each of their highest mons.
>>
Name my mantyke
>>
>>28127732
no
>>
File: black manta.png (256KB, 810x616px) Image search: [Google]
black manta.png
256KB, 810x616px
>>28127732
Black Manta.
>>
>>28127567
Meme Sapphire is Sinking Sapphire+Star Sapphire.
>>
>>28127606
Got a link that contains the documentation?

>>28127784
I'll think about it. Mostly hoping to avoid 3DS.
>>
>>28127659
14, 22, 26, 32, 37, 41, 44, 50.
Champion is 62.
>>
>>28127854
Thanks a lot anon, I appreciate it
>>
>feelio when you lose a pokemon on the route you got it
>feelio when it was literally the second route

Should I just kill myself now?
>>
>>28127971
Something about a loss before I've even fought a trainer worth a shit always demoralizes me for a fair while. I tend to reset.
>>
>>28127363

This is actually kinda what I was doing, but with the vanilla games. I went Fire Red, SS, Alpha Sapphire, Platinum, Black, and probably gonna do Black 2 before going Y.
>>
Hey y'all, not sure what moves will end up being useful on Sceptile. I'm playing with randomized TMs and compatibility, so he has a really diverse movepool. These are my main options

Leaf Blade
Petal Dance
Pursuit
Agility
Slack Off
Twister
Waterfall
Fury Cutter
Mirror Move

I'm thinking Waterfall makes this an excellent Fire-slayer (its ability is Flash Fire) but all I have left to beat is the E4, and iirc there aren't any Fire types to beat.
>>
File: Theta 4.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Theta 4.png
7KB, 240x160px
Going to beat up watson.
>>
Universal Randomizer is acting a little weird... I randomized Platinum using the 'same strength' option and it still dropped a Venomoth early game...
>>
>>28127814
https://a.pomf.cat/cwiegi.rar
>>
>>28127252
i dont use items in battle, just be worried about trap moves and abilities. lost a good shroomish to infestation
>>
I really feel like I should add a rule to my nuzlocke challenges.
>No. Fucking. Gyarados
Every game is stupidly easy with a Gyarados at your side.
>>
I just lost the urge to play tonight due to a minor fuck-up.

I had someone knock on my door, and I closed my laptop, put it on my bed, and I went to answer the door. When I got back to my bed, I opened my laptop and tried to enter my password and my laptop froze and gave me the spinning-beach-ball-of-death. I had to shut off my computer completely. Mind you, the game was running when I closed it and I hadn't saved since I picked it up earlier this evening. Long story short, I'm back in Vermillion City. The good thing is that I had just gotten to Route 10, but I'm going to have to trek back through both Diglett Cave for HM05, and Route 9.

At least no one died.
>>
>>28128342
You're not wrong friendo.
>>
I'm dumb and didn't even notice the last thread was close to archiving when I posted.

So I caught a Feebas (randomizer before anyone asks). Its Lv. 31, is there any point in trying to get a Milotic and actually using it? I've never had one before and I'm kind of excited to try.
>>
>>28128610
IF you're playing a Hoenn game, just get its beauty up. If not, you'd have to Prism Scale trade it. Unless you're playing a hack, then it might have a level up evolve.
>>
Name my Miltank
>>
>>28128699
MooTiddies
>>
>>28128646
I'm playing Platinum right now, I think I'd still have to get its Beauty up, which I'm sort of interested in, since I've been doing contests and random other stuff on the side as well.
>>
>>28128699
Whitney
>>
>>28128745
Yeah, poffins for beauty.
>>
>>28128766
How long would that take roughly, or would it be faster to just buy the poffins? Its annoying to do that minigame with a mouse, I've only ever managed Lv. 10 Poffins.
>>
>>28128836
It's faster to buy them, if you got the money. Other wise, you'll need a bunch of dry poffins to max its beauty.
>>
>>28128851
I'll probably go through my berries first then just to get them out of the way since I never use them anyways, then buy them later.
>>
My Slowking turned into a bad egg but I didn't try to use gameshark or anything?
>>
File: random sapphire.png (278KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
random sapphire.png
278KB, 400x480px
I don't quite know how randomized it is, but I'm going to attempt a randomized ASlocke. Which one of these fat fucks should I start with?
>>
File: Swalot.png (451KB, 1143x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Swalot.png
451KB, 1143x1200px
>>28128950
Gulpin!
>>
>>28128950
Krabby is your best bet.
>>
>>28128950
>that overlap
kek
>>
>>28128950
Krabby and name him Terry
>>
>>28128983
>>28128991
With two votes for Krabby, she will be my starter.
>>
File: random sapphire.png (634KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
random sapphire.png
634KB, 800x480px
>>28129045
Looking pretty good.
And thankfully Pooch wasn't Dark type.
>>
>>28129077
I wasn't expecting it to be this randomized. Truly, I didn't know this was coming.
>>
File: hof.png (23KB, 748x499px) Image search: [Google]
hof.png
23KB, 748x499px
Just beat the Elite Four and ended my first Nuzlocke.

The only casaulty for the final fight was Elvis.

I caught him at a pretty low level, something like lv 4, before Mt Moon. He evolved in Mt Moon once, and I used a Moon Stone again and came out of the caves toting a mighty Nidoking.

Other than Daff, my Venusaur, he was the longest serving member of the team. He proved incredibly versatile and had his moveset changed up more than anyone else.

He first took on Lance's Aerodactyl, getting hit with Wing Attack but poisoning it in turn with his ability, and then countering with Ice Beam. Ice beam wasn't enough, but the poison finished it off.

Next up was Dragonite. I kept Elvis out and hit Dragonite with Ice Beam. Incredibly, the Ice Beam froze Dragonite. Victory looked like it was in the bag. What could possibly go wrong?

I lined up another Ice Beam; with the quick claw equipped he might even go first.

And then disaster struck. Dragonite used Outrage, thawed itself and killed Elvis.

He served me well the entire game, I'll remember him better than perhaps any Pokemon in any game I've played.

Rest in peace, lil buddy.
>>
File: 1472148060484.gif (163KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
1472148060484.gif
163KB, 600x441px
>>28129137
Congratulations!
>>
File: random sapphire.png (160KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
random sapphire.png
160KB, 400x240px
>>28129077
>>28129119
Wurmples are at least part Dark and know Fling. Thankfully the one I ran from didn't have an item.
The only thing at the shop right now is Honey for 50Pen.

And this is my rival fight.
>>
What's a good GBA rom hack to Nuzlocke, randomized Emerald is getting boring
>>
>>28129279
Omega.
>>
File: FR nuz.jpg (544KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
FR nuz.jpg
544KB, 1552x1015px
Thunder badge acquired, damn is grinding ever boring.
>>
>>28129434
Everyone hates grinding. It's why people emulate. Can speed grinding up.
>>
I just vanquished the Lake of Rage Gyarados in my Crystal Nuzlocke. I didn't catch it. I'm a fool and forgot to use Revives and ran into a Magikarp instead.

Dragon Rage almost fucking decimated my team, though, I had no one on my team who could take more than two hits so thank god it switched to Thrash.
>>
File: random sapphire.png (420KB, 799x480px) Image search: [Google]
random sapphire.png
420KB, 799x480px
>>28129163
I reloaded instead of restarted because fuck sitting through the intro again when I've done literally nothing past it

Thankfully Krabby learns Hydro Pump at 6. Grinding was a pain in the ass, since 90% of wild pokemon either took no damage from Ember or would 2 shot me. Had to Confide Cacturne down to -6 so its Hex wouldn't demolish me, and cross my fingers that Hydro Pump hit.
>>
>>28129439
yeah, even that's boring, ekans is at the point where he's too strong for wild mons but too weak for trainers
>>
>>28129527
Then use other mons until you get to a place with stronger wild mons.
>>
File: FR nuz.jpg (521KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
FR nuz.jpg
521KB, 1552x1015px
FUCK THIS GAME SHIT
just as jake was gittin gud yougnster dave's ratfuck got him. he was two levels from evoling too.
>>
File: FR nuz.jpg (564KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
FR nuz.jpg
564KB, 1552x1015px
>>28129599
on the bright side oddium evolved
>>
File: eat shit Brock.png (6KB, 239x160px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit Brock.png
6KB, 239x160px
Started my gauntlet through each gens more popular difficulty hacks.
Brock got goddamn spanked. Wasn't a fan of the cheeky Vulpix, but I won anyway.
Really really content with my team. I'm rarely this happy at the first gym.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 500x365px
>>28129475
>revives
>>
>>28129677
>>28129677

shit, I meant Repels. Didn't use them so I bumped into Magikarp before Big Red.
>>
File: random sapphire.png (469KB, 1197x480px) Image search: [Google]
random sapphire.png
469KB, 1197x480px
Durant has Friend Guard
Clampearl has Compound Eyes and had Leftovers when I caught him
Altaria has Fur Coat and took 15 balls to catch

time to get my shit stomped by trainers
>>
File: 1445393548760.gif (176KB, 333x286px) Image search: [Google]
1445393548760.gif
176KB, 333x286px
Just lost Psychonaut the Espeon to a GOD DAMN SPINDA in Blue's Gym in Soul Silver.

FUCKING FLAIL
>>
>>28129661
> Get to Mt.Moon.
> Proceed to lose my Houndour and Smoochum to wild pokemon.

Well FUCKITY CUNT.
I should never feel good.
>>
File: Platinum Nuzlocke 15.png (800KB, 1984x1454px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum Nuzlocke 15.png
800KB, 1984x1454px
Current team so far, heading to Lake Verity after Galactic decided to blow Valor the fuck up, which I completely forgot. Teams really got serious since Gen 4.
>>
File: Theta 6.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Theta 6.png
7KB, 240x160px
Going to face flanery now. Hows my team?
>>
>>28129906
Nvm I beat her instantly. Camerupt almost beat my marshtomp with earth power. I was left with 10 hp. Other than that there was no problem. I used moon man to destroy the larvesta and I used black manta for torkal. It was really easy.
>>
My heart lept out of my body

Fucking Dusty shrugging off Self-Destructs like a hero
>>
M-my baby's growing up!
>>
>>28129906
>moon man
>solrock
Kek.
>>
>>28129896
This run has now gone to shit.
Lost my Pidgeotto in Mt. Moon as well, so I was left with a Buggo and Grass pokemon to fight my rivals Magby.
Geegee.
First loss of many. Might pick Smoochum again because I actually like Jynx.
>>
>>28125722
I actually did a no pokemon center or mart run of Emerald recently. It's tough early on, but once you get berry farms established it's easier to keep your team healed up. It does encourage playing conservatively though, and I had a blast

Combining it with a Nuzlocke just seems like asking for trouble though.
>>
Well just got raped by gary in sliph co. Not really sure why his pokemon are suddenly 10 levels higher than everything I was fighting before it. But I guess thats just how romhacks go.
>>
File: Nuzlocke Template Sample.png (240KB, 924x967px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke Template Sample.png
240KB, 924x967px
Hey, NuzGen.

I'm up all night again at work. I've slowed down on progress for my RomHack. But I did get some stuff done.
>minor bug testing, fixing, etc.
>half-assedly learning java
>nearly perfected randomizer compatibility
>working on a template
>stealing resources but not making any claim to be their original creator
>generally being a hack
>hoping sprite artist didn't back out on male protagonist project

Here's a sample of the template. Anything I should add or change when I get off work?
To do list:
>'party pokemon's levels' text boxes

This is just an example, not an actual run.
>>
Going to face norman. I'm going to beat his ass.
>>
File: Theta 7.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Theta 7.png
7KB, 240x160px
>>28130342
forgot pic
>>
>>28130348
Norman was pretty easy. Machamp destroyed the first two pokes. While lucario took on the buffolant. The only real tough one was norman's slaking. I had to pop a few potions just to kill that fucker.

Any know Winona's highest level on Theta Emerald?
>>
File: 1471809955173.png (218KB, 778x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1471809955173.png
218KB, 778x1384px
Rolling for Monolocke
>>
>>28130420
>Fairy
Rerolling because there's none in Black 2
>>
>>28128950
How do you randomize the starters?
>>
Beaten burgh and now grinding for match against elsa
>>
>>28130492
unpack with HackingToolkit
then pk3DS
one of the options is Starters
>>
>Randomized Gligar is weak to Dark
>Randomly has a Colbur Berry to survive against Dark Stone Edge with 1 hp

it's like Dray made a hack where he got really drunk and set everything to random while still giving every trainer smogon shit
>>
>>28129157

Thanks!
>>
File: venomoth.jpg (70KB, 302x186px) Image search: [Google]
venomoth.jpg
70KB, 302x186px
Fuck, I love this bug. Just taught it Sludge Bomb and everything is dying. It honestly makes me want to train one competitively, I know its Quiver Dance set ain't half bad.

I'm on the grind life right now because Pryce's bulky as fuck team is in the low 30s IIRC and I need to overlevel a bit because everything I have that can hit Ice supereffectively is weak to either Ice or Water. His Dewgong is gonna be the damn death of me.

I sure as fuck can't send Jumpluff out and stall it with Leech Seed/PoisonPowder/Synthesis because one Aurora Beam and she's dead. I'm gonna have to brute force it.
>>
> Decided not to use gift starters as I play through each generations hack, as I can just pick them when I get to their game.
> Bulbasaur, one of my favourite pokemon of them all, is unavailable because DUDE, SMOOCHUM/ELEKID/MAGBY, LMAO.
Why did he do this.
>>
File: save me.png (84KB, 360x205px) Image search: [Google]
save me.png
84KB, 360x205px
>>28130587

oh yeah and because this is Johto all the wild pokemon I can find are 10-15 levels weaker than me
>>
Dwebble is super rare this sucks
>>
Finally found the fucker
>>
>>28130600
>>28130628
Why are you looking for a Dwebble and not catching the first thing you found?
>>
I caught everyhing and am looking for it for the dex
>>
>>28130641
Ah I see.
>>
I'm trying to get the nature preserve unlocked
>>
Gonna fight Elsa now
>>
File: Platinum_032.png (41KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum_032.png
41KB, 256x384px
I hate grinding now.
Also, why is Iron Island so dangerous? I'm constantly on edge here. I know Riley heals but still.
>>
Man fucking hate paralysis
>>
>>28130714
Because Platinum, you're also a tiny bit overleveled if you keep going.
>>
>the you catch a new teammate when both it and your defending mon are at 1 hp
>>
>>28130741
I'm just getting a Shiny Stone and going back to the Distortion World. This is a fresh team after I messed up and wiped.
>>
File: fuck.png (144KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
144KB, 576x432px
>it's an Enemy has Dragon Rage in the early 20 level range episode
>>
>Use Perish Song
>On the same turn the enemy decides to use Clamp
>>
File: FR nuz.jpg (648KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
FR nuz.jpg
648KB, 1552x1015px
Flappy the spearow and Curse the zubat have joined, let's see if acknowledging my no more than four curse will help
>>
>>28127069
If you're not going to follow one of the two actual rules of a nuzlocke then fuck off
>>
Okay Nuzgen
Team is currently Alakazam/Machamp/Golbat/Sharpedo

What other two Pokémon should I bring on
>>
File: 15.png (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
9KB, 240x160px
>>28131458
Forgot pic
>>
>>28131458
Voltorb and Shuppet
>>
>>28131458
Trapinch ad Voltorb
>>
>>28131471
>>28131477
I'm gonna combine the advice of both and use Shuppet and Trapinch
>>
>>28127069
fuck off casual
>>
>>28131487
Sounds good. With adding some combo of Voltorb/Ghost/Trapinch, you have a full team with no repeating types.
>>
File: Gods_of_Unova_2Badge.jpg (338KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Gods_of_Unova_2Badge.jpg
338KB, 1552x1015px
After a looong break, I picked up my randomized Black run right where I left off, just before the (now Fighting Type) Gym Leader Lenora.

Akhushtal, my starter and my bro, gave his life so that Apophis could finish off Lenora's Breloom. And so, I'm back to one Pokemon again, only this time, it wont be with the mon I began this journey with. ;_;7

Also god damn why am I such a shitter
>>
File: 16.png (3KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
3KB, 240x160px
Finally, Brobat awakens
>>
File: Repeating.jpg (95KB, 475x350px) Image search: [Google]
Repeating.jpg
95KB, 475x350px
>>28131537
Go on, take my badges.
>>
File: asrielhi.gif (174KB, 307x304px) Image search: [Google]
asrielhi.gif
174KB, 307x304px
>tfw the collab/taglocke on White 2 has epic end where Lucario just BARELY survives EQ from Haxorus

FOCUS SASH THAT IRIS
>>
File: Platinum_033.png (10KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum_033.png
10KB, 256x384px
This is all that matters. Fuck it for killing Arbor, Pile, Repelabuse and Magumiggy (Forget Earthquake).
>>
File: Platinum_034.png (11KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum_034.png
11KB, 256x384px
Fuck
>>
>>28131659
Hahahahaha
>>
File: 17.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
7KB, 240x160px
Holy shit
>>
File: Platinum_035.png (28KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum_035.png
28KB, 256x384px
Where's the hope and faith anymore? I managed to get a star team killed.
>>
>>28131780
Stop while you're behind. Don't get 6 more killed.
>>
>>28131780
Enjoy the heavy grinding you need next.
>>
>>28131780
Do you have impossible evos off with the universal randomiser?
>>
>>28131801
I used the randomiser to make them possible
>>
Anyone here also planning on blind nuzlocking Pokémon Sun/Moon?
>>
>>28131806
All right good, no issue then.

Good luck with the Burmy, Mothim is a total bro. Killed Cynthia's Garchomp in my last run
>>
>>28131807
Yes. Let's make it a big /nzg/ event.
>>
>>28131807
i want to but theres so many new Poke that I wanna try...
>>
Approximately what level should I be before taking on Emerald Roxanne? My trump card is level 12, with my backup at 10.
>>
I need to fight Bugsy.. but all I have available are two grass types, a bug, an Unown with HP psychic and Togepi. What do?
>>
>>28131939
I would say get Tegetic but it doesn't learn any flying moves on its own
>>
File: az1.jpg (16KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
az1.jpg
16KB, 400x240px
>>28131939
Give up.
>>
File: T3.jpg (246KB, 1014x1016px) Image search: [Google]
T3.jpg
246KB, 1014x1016px
Crits are fair and balanced
>Crits are fair and balanced
>>
File: 19.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
6KB, 240x160px
There goes another thanks to Wobbufett in the Psychic gym
>>
>>28131611
The white taglocke with kingnappy and stuff?
>>
>>28131939
Oh wait, I could get a Slugma egg from Primo
>>
File: 1461193059028.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1461193059028.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
So I decided to do the postgame (or what little there is of it) in my Y Wonderlocke, here's what's happened so far
>Calem was actually competent this time around with the fight in Kiloude City, striking down my jap Pasirichu, which was quite the shock considering the last death was all the way back in Grant's gym
>Began the Looker quest, used it as an excuse to BECOME STYLISH and get into that fucking Lumiose Boutique
>Ate at the 3 star restaurant, apparently you can't switch pokemon out there so it was the gen2 tag team of Crobat and Typhlosion. That was 100,000 dollars wasted and 60,000 dollars made back
>Got a million haircuts, settled on a brown bob w/ bangs, I think it goes well with my fashion
>Actually get into the boutique, buy an 200,000 dollar purse and leave
>Oh and started picking up looker tickets too, already got two (the pokecenter ticket and the medicine shop ticket), I know there's one in the art museum, pls don't tell me where the other two are, I'd like to do this without looking it up
>>
>>28132038
>do randomized nuzlocke
>starter got shell armor
>>
File: Progress Report 9.png (301KB, 1297x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Progress Report 9.png
301KB, 1297x1076px
Pre-Fuchisa City Gym Update:
Since yesterday I spent most of my time getting set up for my Safari Roulette I decided since only 3 people voted I'd do dictatorship rules and pick the Donphan over Steelix.

Route 12-13-14 were easy for my team pre- safari run except for one lv 29 Machamp on route 13 the Snorlax replacement was ok to catch but ended up killing the west side one in one shot.

After the Safari business Decided to clean up bottom route of route 15 trainers and the first trainers Machoke did what the Machamp couldn't and squished my Skitty.

Niamh was around since route 22 so was one of my long standing pokemon but since all my items on the floor were randomized i don't think i'll ever bump into a moonstone, a skitty lasting 35 levels was quite an achievement i do say and will be remembered with its final gift, it coveted a black belt from the Machoke.
Next is to get Donphan up to speed and prep for Koga.
>>
File: Mr. E's nuzlocke.jpg (531KB, 1552x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. E's nuzlocke.jpg
531KB, 1552x1248px
LAST TIME I (somehow) Survived the Elite four.

I posted the image of my champions, since then I trained 3 of my more recent captures up till 55 so they could join me for Kanto.

Alas, one of them did not even make it since a Trainer on the S.S Anne had a Horn Drill Seaking.

Meet Tapio the new hope. He'll be instrumental against Brock. I'm currently training him up in Pewter/Diglett's cave.

Still mad about the fact that Poseidon missed Ice fang on Garchomp.
>>
>>28131434
>>28131493

It's a widely accepted rule to catch one Pokémon in each Safari Zone area.

I did nothing wrong.
>>
>>28132414
But it wasn't your first encounter you fucking retard. Therefore, you did do something wrong. If you don't catch the first encounter, then you don't get a catch. That's the entire point of a fucking nuzlocke.
>>
>>28132414
I thought the widely accepted Safari rule was catch as much as you want but only keep 1?
>>
>>28132432
That's retarded. Why even do a nuzlocke if you're just going to choose what you catch in an area
>>
>>28132414
Thats still a thing only casuals do
>>
>>28131659
F
>>
>>28132451
Because it's the Safari Zone you autistic fuck.
>>
>>28132500
Nuzlocke means only first mon in the area casual
>>
>>28132426

>But it wasn't your first encounter you fucking retard.

Read again

>It's a widely accepted rule to catch one Pokémon in each Safari Zone area.

That is, I need to get ONE from each zone. It doesn't matter if it is my 5th attempt, as long as I don't purposely escape or make Pokémon run away from me.

Ergo, my catches were legitimate.

>>28132453

Literally caught 4 Pokémon I will never use. I'm just keeping them because they look nice, as opposed to that Fearow I killed next to Fuschia.
>>
How hard do you guys consider ORAS to be?
>>
What do you guys do if you wipe but still have low lvl mons in the pc, do you grind for hours or start over?
>>
>>28132830
I'm only on my first Nuzlocke ever so can't really answer , but I presume it depends on how dire your backup team is and whether you are playing soldier on until all troops are dead kind of way.
>>
What do you guys do while you play?
>>
>>28132830
Team wipe/white after getting the Pokedex = game over
>>
>>28131807
Yes, but I want to use the Fire/Dragon so bad. I might cheat for to get him.
>>
File: Platinum Randomizer 6.png (1MB, 1552x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum Randomizer 6.png
1MB, 1552x1078px
I wasn't expecting to battle Cyrus in Celestic Town, and he killed my Slowking and Graveler.

I'm about to go to Canalve City, but now that I can use surf, I might go to some of the optional areas for some new pokemon.
>>
File: Camille-yellow-Nuzlocke.jpg (396KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Camille-yellow-Nuzlocke.jpg
396KB, 800x450px
Was a bit scared of Misty but ended up having no problem.

Pepper took care of her Staryu and Marcel destroyed her Starmie. It's my first time ever using a spearow and holy shit, best bro ever, constantly doing 5-hits fury attacks and getting crits just when we need it.

Sadly Pikachu died on the goldeen before Misty to 2 crits in a row.

On my way to vermillion city. First Nuzlocke ever and it's great. Starting to really get attached to my pokemon.
>>
Oh man, I got really fucked up this morning on my Black nuzlocke, I don't even know what happened. I'll be updating because of how significant a loss it was. Lost 4 mons to non-boss encounters in one hour.
>>
File: 9 After Icirrus Gym.jpg (468KB, 1200x841px) Image search: [Google]
9 After Icirrus Gym.jpg
468KB, 1200x841px
>>28133365

Posting previous update to show the change once I make the new one.
>>
>>28133365
>>28133389
Damn that sucks, hope you'll make it.
>>
My 3DS needs to charge, so I'm starting a randomized Red run. Randomized, types, locations, trainers Pokemon, move sets, and TMs. Let's see how this goes.
>>
File: IMG_20160829_102941.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160829_102941.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
Nuzlocking Storm Silver.

Pyro's Dragon Rage at this point is amazing.

Let's see how it goes.
>>
>>28133460
And didn't even make it to Viridian Forest. A wild Nidoran(M) had Metronome and used Selfdestruct.
>>
File: Dying Update.jpg (654KB, 1443x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dying Update.jpg
654KB, 1443x900px
It took long enough... but I have my first casualties. Three, none the less, all because of bullshit.

- Pulse the Kingdra died to a critical Earthquake by Koga's Foretress.
- Bolt the Electabuzz, my starter, died to a critical Explosion from his Electrode.
- And Xavi, the Alakazam, died to Surf from his Tentacruel.

This was the first time I was underleveled compared to a gym leader (47 against his lvl 50 Crobat).

Never again. You will be remembered, guys. It's time to democratically elect a new team through Random.org
>>
>>28133134
Where's the starter
>>
>>28133599
Pikachu died
>>
>>28128342
I think you forgot to mention Heracross
>>
File: 10 Wipe Soon.jpg (474KB, 1200x843px) Image search: [Google]
10 Wipe Soon.jpg
474KB, 1200x843px
>>28133408
>>28133389

And here's the current situation. I managed to lose four bros on pretty much a single route/offshoot area.

Cherry went down against what I assume to be a Skill Link Cinccino using Tail Slap that a trainer on Route 8 had, I switched in Jamey for dat STAB SE Drain Punch, but it didn't kill it, Tail Slap then OHKO Jamey.

Only a few minutes later, I lost Grandma to an Emolga who OHKO it with Acrobatics.

Finally, during the Bianca fight at the end of Route 8, I had Cuck out vs Serperior. Air Slash didn't do the job, but Serperior's Leaf Blade did.

Most of these were totally my fault too, I should have expected Jamey would go down to Tail Slap, and sent in Harambe Jr instead. Skyking would have been a better match for Serperior, and Harambe Jr. would have been better against that Emolga as well...

I'm gonna be doing some training, but I expect a wipe soon. Harambe Jr is somehow still alive, despite his namesake, and the jokes that he'd never make it this far. Besides what's on my team, I only have a Litwick and Stunfisk in reserve.
>>
>>28133553
well at least it wasn't destiny bond speed tie.
>>
>>28133626
at least its not that hard to train in gen 5 with audinos
>>
>>28132133
THE OTHER TWO ARE SOMEWHERE IN LUMIOSE
HAHA SPOILED
>>
>>28133637

Seriously, I'd be up shit creek without them. Time for a bunch of HP EVs.
>>
>>28133627
I switched to and Random Ruby now.

Rolling for starter
1-3:Gastly
4-6, 0: Nidoran(F)
7-9:Mudkip
>>
>>28133759
Enjoy your boring Mudkip, it is your destiny to use 3rd gen mons.
>>
File: ruby1.png (15KB, 481x320px) Image search: [Google]
ruby1.png
15KB, 481x320px
>>28133778
>Speed Boost Fighting Mudkip with Vital Throw
>boring
>>
>>28133790
Well fuck.....
>>
>>28133812
It learned Brick Break. And killed my route 103 catch. Got Bug/Ground Ralts on 102 though. I like where this run is going so far.
>>
File: ruby2.png (11KB, 479x318px) Image search: [Google]
ruby2.png
11KB, 479x318px
>>28133896
>crit Gust from the first trainer's Hoppip
RIPIP Rule 34.
>>
>>28133956
You'll be ok mudkip op currently, unless you come up against ghost type.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-29-08-10-23.png (153KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-29-08-10-23.png
153KB, 800x480px
Playing Pokemon Sweet Version right now

Furmint is a fucking champ
>>
>>28133612
Oh it's Yellow. Nevermind.
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (14KB, 429x314px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
14KB, 429x314px
>>28127235
>Victory Road
It's Wellspring Cave.
>>
File: Mr. E's nuzlocke.jpg (541KB, 1684x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. E's nuzlocke.jpg
541KB, 1684x1226px
So Brock was a joke, 5/6th of his team was 4x weak to grass and, with exception of Onix, Tapio oneshotted everything with Giga Drain.

Bishamonte struggled against Sudowoodo, Brock kept healing like a shite but thee Close Combats did the job.

Still can't believe I made it this far.
>>
>>28134100
Only to lose my Poseidon to my Rival in Mount Moon.

What Water Pokémon should I replace him with?
>>
>>28134181
krabby
>>
>>28134181
Slowking.
>>
Do you guys recommend playing on Set or Shift?
>>
>>28134256
set if used to nuzlocke, shift if new
>>
>>28134214
While I love Krabby, the thing is level 7. Takes a fucken while.

>>28134217
I've never used one before... I'm going to try it out.
>>
>>28128342
You're right with that one, his stats make it crazy easy. In my current run I made him a HM slave so he's not quite as OP. I think I'll just avoid him future though.
>>
Rolling for starter: Storm Silver

1-3: Chikorita

4-6: Totodile

7-9: Cyndaquil

0: Reroll
>>
File: ruby3.png (12KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
ruby3.png
12KB, 479x317px
>>28133997
I did and almost wiped because of it. Sentret is Fire/Ghost, it killed my Ice Whismur, and nearly killed my Flying Wingull with burn. Now have 3 team members, with the newest being Dark Wynuat.
>>
File: Fuchsia Gym update.png (26KB, 733x498px) Image search: [Google]
Fuchsia Gym update.png
26KB, 733x498px
>>28132294
Post Fuchsia Gym Update:
Oh boy where to begin enter gym fight trainer with 1 lv38 Dewgong it one shots my Li Ban the Altaria.
Scared shitless i rush to cycling road to clear all the trainers there, Kind of wanted to save them for after but oh well.
On to Koga:
Starts with a level 37 koffing, I didn't want to mess around so Lug one shots it with slash.
Lv 37 Tropius gets off a mix of magical leaf and sweet scent I used rest to heal up then finish it off with some more slashes.
lv37 chinchou I one shot it no info gathered.
Then the Grumpig came, level 43 badass with Snore/Rest/ Magic Coat/ Psychic. The psychic spam came had to battle through rest and shit, was Surprising the Cichol the Donphan setting up with rollout that eventually killed the thing.
Now I dread the Saffron nonsense.
>>28134374
I must of jinxed you, lets double down, whats the worst that can happen.
>>
Man yellow got the worst gym leader lvl distribution ever.

4th highest pokemon is lvl 32
5th gym is 50
6th is 50
7th is 54
8th is 55

I know there's the whole rocket story but that's a big ass jump
>>
File: oops.png (71KB, 377x565px) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
71KB, 377x565px
This is what happens when you forget to turn off legendaries for your starter on the randomizer.
>>
>>28134436
Darkai is the only legendary I've ever used in-game. I really like it
>>
>>28133538
>using 2 starters
>>
>>28134479
starters are literally normal pokemon. If they were in the wild nobody would be crying. They are not stronger than other pokemon. fuck off autist
>>
>>28134411
Platinum has problems with that as well, Gyms jump up by like 5 levels and then suddenly Byron to the Ice girl is like 1-2 levels? Despite all the lake shit in between.
>>
>>28134404
Beat Roxanne, who was now a Ground trainer. Peeko ran through the gym with Bullet Seed, until her part Steel Butterfree. SpeedRacer cleaned things up, and learned Psychic. Spinark is pure Psychic type, and discovered Mareep is part Ghost.
>>
Do you guys consider beating the elite four once a finished run, or doing the rematch battles?
>>
File: heavy-drinking.jpg (153KB, 710x398px) Image search: [Google]
heavy-drinking.jpg
153KB, 710x398px
>3 fighting types
>4 grass types
>4 water types
>a Burmy
>two non-damaging normal types

I'm coming for you Gardenia
coming to hang myself in your foyer
>>
>>28134691
Depends on the game really. For example I consider a HGSS run to be finished once you defeat Red.
>>
What happens if you don't have any pokemon that can learn a required HM?
>>
How does 1 pokemon per area apply to places like caves with multiple floors? I'm leaning towards doing 1 per whole cave/dungeon/area since 1 per floor seems kind of easy but how do others do it?
>>
>>28134691
Usually the E4, my Platinum run however, I won't consider it completed until I do the Underground and Battle Frontier.

I'm in for a rough ride and inevitable failure.
>>
>>28134758
Catch one, just don't use it in battle, you'll be rolling with an incompleted team though.
>>28134759
Depends on the area. If there are areas only accessible later but you have to go through a portion of it early (and both sides have completely different Pokemon) then you can catch one in each. Mt. Coronet is a good example of this. If its something like Mt. Moon though, typically its just the entire place.
>>
>>28134758
I usually go out and find one but don't consider it as an actual party member. Like if it's the only one alive in my party during a battle the run is lost. Act like it's a tool and not an actual mon.
>>
>>28134759

I usually go pretty strict, and do it based on name. If a section is still "Mt. Coronet" or "Union Cave B2" then I keep it to one per cave. If certain areas in a cave lead to another named area, like in Unova where Mistralton Cave turns into Guidance Chamber, I count those as two separate. There are some cases where I would count two though; Pinwheel Forest in B/W has vastly different Pokemon inside and outside, and Dragonspiral Tower is similar.
>>
gonna start a volt white 2 playthough, only gen 5 game i played so far was vanilla black - how fugged am i?
>>
>Trying really fucking hard to get a Trash Cloak Wormadam
>Training the fucker and training and training
>Finish off the training inside the gym using Bug Bite
>Finally get the shitter to evolve
>Never checked the gender, it's a Mothim
>>
>>28134905
don't do challenge mode
>>
Quick update after the near wipe earlier over the course of one route. Training up some replacements now. My Route 9 catch was a Pawniard with Defiant. He's the new hope, and Defiant is a scary ability when multiple debuffs happen at once.
>>
>>28134905
Do challenge mode
>>
File: Rusty's nuzlocke.jpg (694KB, 1443x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rusty's nuzlocke.jpg
694KB, 1443x900px
>>28134368

I begin my nuzlocke with Scamp the Cyndaquil,
>>
File: ruby4.png (15KB, 482x320px) Image search: [Google]
ruby4.png
15KB, 482x320px
>>28134574
>catch Fire Nincada in Granite Cave
>SpeedRacer wipes Brawly's Poison gym with Psychic
>Peeko kills Togepi with a crit on the 5th hit of Bullet Seed on 110
>catch a Kakuna (Dark) fishing in Slateport
>clear the Museum
>Kakuna evolves now Dark/Water
>Wynuat evolves
>clear the first Trick House
>Peeko dies to a Shockwave from a Smoochum
Fuck me. I'm done for the day. Current team, debating whether I want to take the Old Rod down to 109 and try my luck when I continue.
>>
Actually, I come with a question: What do
Bloody Platinum Egglocke, Eterna Forest. First encounter is a double with Scyther + Shadow Celebi. This fucker is lvl 70 and lost 3 mons in process.
>>
>>28135644
Run.
>>
>>28135666
lol no, caught him/her/whatever
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-29-19-22-30.png (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-29-19-22-30.png
201KB, 1280x720px
>>28135679
>>
>>28135715
Change it for egg or should I continue like normal? I mean, this shouldn't happen and wouldn't happen in a normal rom
>>
File: Camille-yellow-Nuzlocke.jpg (424KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Camille-yellow-Nuzlocke.jpg
424KB, 800x450px
RECENT EVENT
-caught Lucky the abra before it could teleport away
-almost lost Pepper to a lvl 20 butterfree with hypnosis and supersonic
-Pepper killed the diglett I wanted to catch with a critical scratch
-Added Cutslut to the team because I needed someone with cut. Didnt plan on using starters but I kinda have to now.
-Evolved Noz to have a flash user, still wondering if I should add him to team
-Easily defeated my rival
-Lucky took care of the lvl 28 Raichu with his high special

Only have 3 trained pokemon on me, it's not a lot.
I plan on adding Vaporeon or Jolteon once I reach celadon city. Maybe Vulpix too but I don't know how I feel about gamecorner pokemons. Last one will probably be a grass pokemon depending on what I can get on the routes from lavander town to fuschia city.

The limited amount of pokemons available in yellow is kinda annoying, especially with no dupe clause
>>
File: 20160829_122926.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160829_122926.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
My egg hatched, it's another grass type

Thanks Cynthia
>>
Update
just made it through Rock Tunnel where there was a sandstorm in the tunnel whole team almost got wiped by a butterfee with psybeam confusion hacks.

Waste of a slot for flash when I didn't even need it also new member update Irish
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-29-10-24-52.png (107KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-29-10-24-52.png
107KB, 480x800px
>>28135830
Im the idiot who always forgets the pic
>>
Well, I think I'll just continue as if I had catched the level 24 scyther beside Celebi with 1 causalty. That level 70 out of nowhere was BS
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-29-10-44-08.png (130KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-29-10-44-08.png
130KB, 480x800px
>>28135846
Update rival took two of my babies
Im gonna hang myself but i must press on.
Rest in piece americano and expresso
>>
is there anyway to get blaze black/ volt white without all the double battle triple battle rotation battle bullshit
>>
Magnitude 9
>>
>>28136441
magnitude 10
>>
A critical hit!
>>
Can't escape!
>>
It's a 1-hit KO!
>>
Probably going to make a new thread since this stupid idiot is going to spam the rest of the way.
>>
you're not just an idiot, you're a STUPID idiot
>>
File: 20.png (3KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
3KB, 240x160px
Time to take em on
>>
File: 21.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
8KB, 240x160px
>>28137010
Oh. Nevermind.

GG
>>
>>28137034
Should I bother grinding up a new team or should I just start a new run?
>>
>>28137062
Never give up until the very end
>>
>>28137062
I'll go with new one, pal.
>>
File: nuzlocke1.png (11KB, 374x249px) Image search: [Google]
nuzlocke1.png
11KB, 374x249px
>>28134917
>>28134965

i didn't went for challenge mode

pic related is my team before entering the gym, sanji feels like dead weight already rest is bro tier
>>
File: 22.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
7KB, 240x160px
>>28137072
w-we can still do this

Special RIP to Lucius. I've had him since before Roxanne and has been on my team the entire time. Never had a close call with him and he's pretty much carried us (along with Rikishi the Hariyama who died against Norman)

f
>>
File: Platinum Randomizer 7.png (1MB, 1552x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum Randomizer 7.png
1MB, 1552x1078px
Byron and the rival battle weren't too hard. I misclicked an attack and almost had Gallade die in Iron Island, but he survived with 3 HP.
>>
File: Platinum_036.png (14KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum_036.png
14KB, 256x384px
This is the third time I've had to come here. I only have one more ""chance"" after this.
>>
>>28137144
and here's the dead box if anyone was wondering.

Jesus christ it's just dawned on me how awful this run has gone
>>
>>28137133
well gave oran barries to all my mons and then alked to that teacher who leads with a fucking anorith with bugbite and rock tomb - game over
>>
File: 23.png (12KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
12KB, 240x160px
>>28137196
I forgot the image shit

>>28137178
Good luck anon. Let's hope third time's the charm!
>>
File: Platinum_037.png (11KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum_037.png
11KB, 256x384px
Gya's Bait did its job and I still unfortunately lost Voy but finally.
This is why we don't give up.
>>
File: 24.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
6KB, 240x160px
Had to update moves. There was no way I was going with 60 Power 5 PP Giga Drain as my only grass move.
>>
Name my flaffy
>>
File: 25.png (4KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
4KB, 240x160px
One evolution done
>>
New thread >>28137920
>>
File: FR nuz.jpg (621KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
FR nuz.jpg
621KB, 1552x1015px
Jesus, do I ever hate grinding
rip Flappy
>>
File: lightplatupdate0.jpg (203KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
lightplatupdate0.jpg
203KB, 1552x1015px
i've never done a nuzlocke before and just recently discovered romhacks, so here is my first ever status :')

i already got kind of careless with that croagunk, but i honestly wasn't expecting my rival's totodile to do 50% with a water gun while i super potted my tailow
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-29-16-37-45.png (740KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-29-16-37-45.png
740KB, 1440x2560px
Well here we come elite 4
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.