[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team flare only uses Golbats because they don't have a strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1444966464710.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444966464710.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Team flare only uses Golbats because they don't have a strong enough friendship with their Pokémon.
>>
No, they just want the player to get easy kills against them. Crobat's kinda hard to beat.
>>
File: A L O M O M O L A.png (18KB, 612x172px) Image search: [Google]
A L O M O M O L A.png
18KB, 612x172px
>>28102406
alomomola
>>
>>28102406
>Acrobat's kinda hard to beat
>>
>>28102406
shut up faggot you piece of shit I bet you love niggers and muslims please fucking die I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate youI hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate youI hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you
>>
>Cyrus has a Crobat
>>
>>28102382
Holy fuck good catch.

>>28103263
Cyrus is autistic but he's good to his pokemon.
Flare are just rich fucks who joined a cult thinking it was a fun use of time but it turns out it's actually a doomsday organization combined with Noah's Ark.
>>
No, it's because gen 6 game is piss easy and sucks ass.
>>
File: 100 years of MS paint.png (525KB, 946x720px) Image search: [Google]
100 years of MS paint.png
525KB, 946x720px
>>28102382
I got bored and did this
>>
>>28103493
She actually looks halfway decent.
>faggots like the giant pupils
>>
>>28103292
>joined a cult
I don't think thats how it works
>>
>>28104343
It's almost like eyes are important for expression in animation.
>>
>>28102382
Same reason Silver doesn't have a Crobat until he realizes he needs to be kind to his Pokémon.
>>
File: image.gif (106KB, 500x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
106KB, 500x187px
>>28103493
QUIT STARING AT ME WITH THOSE BIG OL EYES
>>
>>28102382
>oh fug mindbreak lel
Kill yourself
>>
>>28102382
Flare?
Wasn't this evident as early as the rival in Gold/Silver?
His Golbat is like at level 35 or some shit eventually.
>>
>>28104444
nobody checked your quads, the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>28103292
Team Flare is just a poor man's Team Galactic.
>>
>>28103263
Fuck there's probably no way to prove this anymore but back when they did a mailbag segment on the official Pokémon website they actual explained this. Someone asked how he could have gotten a crobat and they said that happiness evolutions don't require the trainer to love the Pokémon, they just require the Pokémon to love the trainer. So Cyrus actually never really needed to give a shit about his mons.

Doesn't explain why grunts don't have em though, aside from difficulty reasons
>>
>>28103263
>>28103292
>Cyrus is autistic but he's good to his pokemon.

>"Unlike you Trainers, I do not make Pokémon my friends or partners. Unlike other Team Galactic members, I don't use Pokémon as tools. Instead, I make the power of Pokémon my own."

Cyrus' general MO is that he'll unashamedly lie through his teeth to anyone that even remotely has a chance to trust and respect him.

The implication might better be read as Cyrus just doing the same thing towards his pokemon to trick his Golbat into evolving.

>>28107438
Something like this, assuming this Anon is right.
>>
>>28103493
Did one of her contacts break?
>>
>>28102382
I'll tell you a secret anon

Its not just team Flare; Every fucking team uses Golbats and only the bosses/admins rarley use Crobats
>>
>>28107501
>The implication might better be read as Cyrus just doing the same thing towards his pokemon to trick his Golbat into evolving.

That seems entirely within Cyrus' ballpark.
>>
Dexio and Sina are actually the mysterious masked heroes
>>
>>28104371
Isn't Team Flare basically just scientology
A cult you need to pay a ton of money to get into to be saved

>>28103493
I want to see her eyes go from left size to right, like she's being taken over by a moth or being lobotomized. I mean, her big eyes are unnerving on their own, but imagine coming across her, seeing her panic only for her eyes to dilate and calm down.
>>
>>28103493
She looks like Lelouch
>>
>>28108945
woah
>>
>>28108945
Go.
>>28109181
>>28059848
>>28105866
>>
>>28102406
A L O M O M O L A

L

O

M

O

M

O

L

A
>>
>>28102382
Huh. Certainly forces you to imagine.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.