[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: webcam-toy-foto1.jpg (41KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
41KB, 800x600px
this is my copy of pokemon y and i have a problem i las saved in Anistar City just before facing serena and then i won the pokemon gym in that city but i when i save the game and play it again i star up before facing serena!!!! wat do????
>>
>>27981405
gun
>>
>>27981405
I can smell the underage from here.

>>>/out/
>>
>>27981405
You're done kiddo
>>
>>27981405
Just a few more days. Then it'll be over.
>>
File: youstaringatmecunt.png (157KB, 364x359px) Image search: [Google]
youstaringatmecunt.png
157KB, 364x359px
>>27981405
>Playing Y in the first place
You brought this upon yourself, kiddo
>>
>>27981405
You clearly have a bootleg copy of the game. This is quite she shame, seeing as you've already gotten so far into it, but it looks like you're going to have to return your copy to whatever gamestop you got it from. When you do, make sure to point out that your game cartridge has the logo on backwards and they should help you out from there.
>>
IF you have an SD card in your DS, take it out, put it into an SD card reader in your PC, or get an external usb SD card reader. Transfer all files from the SD card to the PC. get a new SD card, recopy them to it, and try again. If still fails...you're fucked.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto2.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto2.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>>27981547
>>27981549
thanks guys!
>>
is this the newest /vp/ meme
>>
Your cartridge or 3ds is getting dirty and cannot be read properly. Submerge them in clean water for a few hours. Add soap if you want extra clean
>>
>>27981927
i hear that a little bit of gasoline helps with this too
>>
>>27981405
Take a tooth brush a lightly apply a mix of peanut butter and toothpaste to the pins of the cart. You have built up corrosion in the cartridge which is causing the problem the abrasive mix will clean it and fix the problem and is cheap. If you don't want to use this method you could always go to your local game stop and speak to a gaming expert to schedule a repair.
>>
>>27981405
Your game is backwards
That's why it doesn't work properly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.