[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your Pokémon defect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Mega-Absol.png (43KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Absol.png
43KB, 260x240px
I can't bare to use Pokémon with short names. I'm sorry Absol.
>>
File: Vileplume-2.jpg (223KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
Vileplume-2.jpg
223KB, 800x550px
>>27751185
They have to be cute. They can't be large, bulky, or menacing looking. I simply can't, no matter how good they may be. I'll use a shit pokemon and struggle, only because it's cute.
>>
>>27751185
see
>>27730411
>>
I almost never use Normal or Poison types past the second gym. They're pretty much useless to me as far as type coverage while being weak to common types themselves. On top of that, they generally don't have a secondary type that I find useful, so I generally always pass them up.
>>
>>27751630
Why not both? I like two threads of the same topic, that's my defect
>>
I don't remember the last time I used a defensive move in any game. I don't battle competitively so I've never had the need to use a defensive move since the games are easy enough to wreck with strong offense. In fact, I don't think I even have any defensive moves on any of the Pokémon on my team unless they're low leveled and I'm waiting to replace the moves.
>>
>>27751185

Wow, thats one of the most autistic things ive seen here and this is /vp/ were talking about
>>
I always want to keep everyone on the team at the same level, excluding the ace who's a few levels higher

What this means is that the majority of battles will be fought with the worst, slowest leveling member of the team while my actually good pokemon wait in reserve
>>
If I can't think of a nickname that fits its type and appearance, I box it and find something else.
>>
>>27751185
I can't stand monotype Pokemon

Mega sceptile is the best thing that's ever happened to me
>>
I can't bring myself to use single stage Pokemon in-game. If it doesn't evolve, it's box fodder.
>>
>>27751879
Same
>>
>>27751185
Absol made me want to fuck a fictional creature
>>
i dont use cute pokemon in battles.
All potential cutemons waifumons etc. are only for pokemon amie
>>
>>27751185
no female pkm. I don't know why though.
>>
When building a competitive team, or an ingame team in general i almost always try my best to make sure that i don't have two of the same type pokemon. That includes primary and secondary.
>>
>>27754889
>fem trainer
>all male pkmn
>even ones like Gardevoir and Wigglytuff

I'm the worst kind of pokephile, at first it was only certain gym/team leaders and then gijinka fantasies but over time it got worse.
>>
>>27755117
Its exactly the opposite for the same reasons
>>
>>27755159
>Its exactly the opposite for the same reasons
For me* for the same reasons.
>>
Pokemon that look male must be male to be on my team and vice versa
>>
>>27755520
This so much.
Also I like my six main pokemons to have the same lvl.
>>
>>27751454
Azumarill isn't shit though, and it's super cute.
>>
They have to evolve.
>>
>>27751185
I don't carry Ground, Rock, or Ice due to their little to none resourcefulness and how risky they are to use.
I never use Poison(because it was useless then), and usually only have Steel as a Fairy counter.
>>
>>27751185
I only tend to like pokemon with 3 stage evolutionary families. It gives more of a sense of progression in the early game.
>>
>>27751185
I have to reset for Natures on giveaway Pokemon, even if I don't plan on using them. I can't just roll with a Bashful Starter and that's it. I tend to prefer female Starters as well so it takes even longer.

In Black, I wound up with a Naive female Snivy. Was originally going for Timid but I'd already reset a ton of times and was getting fed up.
>>
>>27751879
i do that too.
>>
I always feel like single-typed Pokemon are "incomplete" and I always try to use as many dual-type Pokemon on my team as I can. Ironically, my most favorite Pokemon is the Porygon family with its mono-Normal typing.

I can't build a competitive team or get attached to it if I don't have Porygon-Z and Lanturn in it, meaning all my teams are Karenfag shit though fortunately both have a degree of viability, even Lanturn cockblocks most Electric types so it has a niche.
>>
>>27754370
halellujah

this along with monotypes and overlaps.

my ideal team has pokemon that will evolve at least once (not by trading and preferably not with stone etc ala eevee), will have 2 types and the types will not overlap. i don't mind if i have 2 flyings if the first typing is different for example, but if i can avoid it, it's sweet.

welp autismo in great levels.

occasionally i do other stuff too. like i try to have grass, fire and water everytime (probably if i can get all the 3 starters early on) and electric and fighting. double typed pokemons help a lot with that. vikavolt is sweet and has already its place in my team. rowlet seems physical so he may get the FLY.

thats all pretty much. if i try i can remember a few more but i don't do them often.
>>
File: cutiedance.gif (361KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
cutiedance.gif
361KB, 450x350px
I used to never be able to use single typed pokemon, but that changed slowly over time. My only real problem is overlapping types, I can't Fucking stand it.
>>
I can only use pokemon caught with a premier ball, makes doubling back for the regional bird a pain the ass early game.

>>27758018
I had to use a lanturn for coverage in pokemon Y because I couldn't catch a starmie and that STAB makes up for its shithouse SPA
>>
>>27751185

My team always consists of male Pokemon only
>>
>>27751185
I only like Female Pokemon and I don't like the Pokemon that does not evolve
>>
>>27751185
Strict gender guidelines. The pokemon has to be whatever gender it looks like it should be.

i.e. no female Machamps or male Gardevoirs.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.