[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pgg/ Pokemon Go General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 47

File: 1470147324058.jpg (593KB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1470147324058.jpg
593KB, 1447x2047px
What country has this game been released in?
Officially: Japan, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, many EU countries, the UK, and the USA

>Has anybody else had trouble catching Pokemon lately?
Yes. Since the update Pokemon attack, jump, and escape from Pokeballs more often.

>When will the game be released in my country?
What are we, from the future? We don't know.

>It says that the app is incompatible with my devices! What gives?
This is a region lock and it is very probable that your device IS in fact compatible with Pokemon GO. Install the app to find out! Directions are below.

>If I live outside of the countries in which this game has been officially released, can I download this game for Android?
Sure! Keep reading for directions.

>How do I download the game?
Go to http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/
You will need a file manager on your phone. Get a file manager in the Google Play store.
>>
>>27502876
Looking for advice:

You may remember me as that idiot who deleted a 95% Dratini.

I finally found another Dratini that is 88-91% (either 15/10/15 or 14/12/15)

Is this good enough in your opinion to be evolved straight to Dragonite?

From my understanding because the base Attack/Def/Stam of Dragonite is so high perfect IV's will not make as big a % change as it would on a lower Pokemon.

Good enough to evolve? Or nah?

(I find 2-3 Dratini's a day - I live nearby a lake)
>>
>>27502952
motherfucker, I've never even seen a Dratini. I don't care about your problems
>>
>>27502876
All the rattatas and pidgeys are suddenly getting impossible to catch and are running from battle. It's annoying considering they are the only pokemon I see. No way to track pokemon either.
All the gyms are under the control of 2000 cp snorlax using spoofers
Please fix your app. It's a disappointment
>>
Whelp 0.31.0 ruined the game, everyone go home
>>
>>27502988
If you were to write your pokedex, I can guarantee you that there are tons of things that you see that I have never seen. Location location location

I've never even seen a Growlithe
>>
>>27503028
All I've seen are the rat and the bird. So you can fuck off.
>>
>>27502952
Just evolve it.

8 times out of 10 it's going to have steel wing/dragon pulse and it's going to be super shitty.
>>
>>27503028

They removed the only Growlithe nest in my town the day after I first stopped by but then I found one at a train stop the next day
>>
just ran 10k with the app open on my phone

it told me I ran 3.2k
>>
>>27503028
I've seen one Growlithe in the wild, and hatched one from an egg

It's not even like I'm rural, I liv in Houston for christ's sake
>>
So I have two Abras, one is like, near perfect IVs and level 20, the other is actually perfect IVs and level 19.5 or something lower, according to silphroad's calculator. What do? Evolve the perfect or the imperfect one? Does half a level matter in the long run? Should I just trash em both and look for things higher than 20, or is that the cap?
>>
>>27503062
Still ranked #15 with that moveset haha. (https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4vnhty/consensus_on_which_pokemon_are_best/)

Word - I'll evolve it, thanks
>>
>>27503078
I bet you barely caught any pokemon too. Fuck this game. And on top of that, normies are giving this a good rating at the playstore.
>>
>>27503101
Imo go with the perfect one - the stardust/candy can be regained, the perfection can't be (especially on an Abra which is rare)

Hypothetically when you're level 30+ you could find another perfect IV Abra and not have to spend as much candy/dust - but it could be nice to have as you're leveling so you can fight gyms
>>
The game really shat on me today.
My GPS was freaking the fuck out and putting me on random spots on the map really far away, which I think happened because I disabled wifi not realising this impacts GPS.
When the GPS calmed down, I found myself unable to access Pokéstops and any Pokémon I tried to catch would escape and flee without fail, even a CP 10 Nidoran female.

It looks like the servers thought I was cheating because of technical difficulties and softbanned me, with the cruel twist of letting me waste Poké Balls on things I couldn't capture.

I sent Niantic a ticket about this hoping that they sort this shit out.
>>
>>27503150

Wouldn't the inherently higher level one have a higher total ceiling regarding how much stardust can be spent? They're very close to one another and have the same boosting cost. Maybe I don't get how that works like I thought.
>>
>>27502876
Sauce?
>>
so they got rid of pokeradar. Is it outright impossible for something like it to ever come up again? Or what. One friend says he has an app that reveals close-by pokemon, but doesnt reveal whole cities like pokevision, which is fine by me, but its no longer on the app store. Anyone know about something that works?
>>
>>27503028
Growlithe are super common where I'm at.
>>
>>27503209
The saucenao
>>
File: 20160714_181904.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160714_181904.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Posting the signs I've seen so far
>>
File: 20160801_162626.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160801_162626.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>27503272
>>
who else /snipe+bot/ here
>>
What's everyone's problem with the new update?
>>
>>27503101
Keep both. You can get something nice for a near perfect IV abra if trading ever rolls out.
>>
>>27502876
i had pokeballs go right thru pokemon once.
>>
>buy a 20$ phone mount for my bike last friday during the height of the popularity of PoGo
>it arrives today when the game is dead

JUST KILL ME
>>
File: soss2.png (944KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
soss2.png
944KB, 1366x768px
>>27502876
anyone wanna pokemon go and chill
>>
>>27503309
fag
>>
>>27503381
This happened to me yesterday. I thought I was seeing things but after 15 balls passing through the Pidgeot I realized something was up.
>>
>>27503346
Changed font and rearranged interface for no reason. This is a tell-tale sign of a dev pretending to care about the game.
>>
>>27503346
Pokemon now jump, attack, and escape from Pokeballs way more often. It's not unusual for a <100 CP Pidgey to escape from two or three Pokeballs.
It also removed the pawprints from your Nearby Pokemon list. When they worked, the pawprints were one of the best features of the game/ completely removing them implies they aren't getting fixed anytime soon, if ever
>>
>>27503108
>tfw cycling is more rewarding than walking when playing this game.
When walking you seem to encounter will 60% less Pokemon.
>>
>>27503346
>pointless additions
>removes tracking instead of fixing it
>stealthily make catch rate far lower, pokemon fight back more, balls go through pokemon
>less pokemon appearing in general

they've ruined it, all because the greedy kikes wanted dem shekels
>>
>>27503381
>>27503436
This happened to me pre-update too, always with pidgey. Running away and then going back would help
>>
There used to be a shitload of Growlithe in the park, now they are nowhere to be found.

what did they do?
>>
>>27503346
They removed the footsteps instead of fixing them. On the same day they do that they tell scanner sites to fuck off.
Pokemon captures are alot harder now, pokemon attack more often and capture rates are lowered.
You don't get XP for nice, great and excelent throws anymore.
The transfer option now takes an extra button press which is a bad decision design-wise.
And they refuse to communicate with the fanbase so of course every idiot with half a brain is speculating that they're doing it all for money so people buy more stuff.

add to that the fact that internet outrage tends to overeact alot and love to make things bigger then they are and presto. people are pissed off at Niantic.
>>
>>27503631
All the spawns changed a few days aga man
>>
>>27503346
>>27503489
>>27503518
>>27503546
>>27503637

And don't forget the removal of battery save mode on iOS.
>>
>>27503631
Nest changes. There was a Growilthe, Scyther and Dratini in a park in my city. The dratini one turned into Eevee and the other two dissapeared. There was another park where there was a Jynx nest and it changed into a scyther one
>>
>>27503637
actually thats conveinient for me, the scrolling would always lag and would have to wait for the transfer button to load
>>
>>27503696
They removed it because it caused crashes and also it didnt work on iPhones because of the screen. iPhone 7 will support battery saver because they will change the screen
>>
They won't change the catch rate back will they?

Too much of a bunch of fucking jews, not realising all this does is encourage spoofing. When a Rattata takes so many balls might as well just cheat.

Unless they revert the game is dead to me.
>>
>>27503719
>>27503677

I actually kind of like the idea of continually changing spawns.

i kinda hope they keep doing it
>>
File: Egg.jpg (197KB, 1200x826px) Image search: [Google]
Egg.jpg
197KB, 1200x826px
>>27503762
It also still crashes on Android devices, and they didn't remove it there. So it doesn't make zero sense, just like the entirety of Niantic. Bunch of cancers they are.
>>
>>27503790
i want them to rotate what type of pokemon spawn in your area every couple of days. but still keep certain types more common in certain areas like water pokemon near the coast
>>
>>27502888
>This thread is autosaging

It's bump limit you fucking newfag
>>
>>27503637
>The transfer option now takes an extra button press which is a bad decision design-wise.
iI actually disagree with this. Scrolling, then the map showing where you caught it pops up so you have to scroll again was worse than two quick button press, imo.
>>
My Pokemon Trainer account seems to have... Disapppeared.

When I try to log into the TCG or Pokemon GO, I get a response that my username or password is incorrect. When trying to recover my password on the website it says there are no accounts associated with any email I throw at it.

Did someone hijack my account and change my e-mail?
>>
>>27503768
I'd be mad at them, if I weren't impressed. They managed to outjew Russian F2P devs, that's one hell of an achievement.
>>
Why is everyone so mad over a free to play game? I don't get it. If you'd paid money for it I would understand, but it's literally a free game made by a company of 50 people.
>>
>>27503637
atleast they fixed the pokedex issue on my model of phone.
>>
>>27503957
Because it used to be better, but then they made decisions to make the game worse
>>
Stop fucking complaining you guys. Niantic needs some time.
>m'three steps and m'pokevision
The three steps stopped working because of the servers, Niantic, to make the game lighter, removed it all together TEMPORARILY. They said that it will come back.
Pokevision broke their ToS rules so they had to remove it. It was useful and it should've stayed until they fixed the three steps but since it was using their API it was putting load on the servers.
>i cannot catch pokemon because i am fucking autistic
It is true that the game recieved some changes in catch rates , curve balls and such but it was probably done to make the game more challenging and the only people getting mad about this are people who use bots like total losers.
>m'battery saver
The battery saver feature for iPhone was removed because it caused crashes and it was also useless since iPhones have IPS LCD screens while android uses AMOLED. I cannot give you a full explanation on how that makes battery saver useless but it has something to do with screen brightness.
>they refuse to communicate with their fanbase
Yes ,a company so new to a franchise like this with millions of players has time to respond to some redditfag who didnt catch that dratini, shut up.

I understand that everyone here is pissed off and you have the full right for it but please, give them a chance, these are people sitting on their asses working hard and I really think they will redeem themselves.
>>
>>27503032 #
Good thing I got a job in PE out of college. Two years out and already making more than most day dreams

I have epic insomnia from working 12 hours a day and play pokemon go around chicago at night. Sucks there are so many hood niggers parked at gyms (the ones by parks) gangbanging and drinking. I'm not in a group of people like the azns so I can't just chill there in front of them and not expect to be murked.
>tfw I pay 8k in property taxes and can't chill at a gym at 3am two blocks from me
>>
>>27503905
Does anyone know if this is possible?

Does the Pokemon Company really allow a hijacker to go in and change your email and erase any options for account recovery?
>>
I lost my phone just before the release of the game and I just bought one so im kinda new to the game. Can you guys help me with something?

When is the best time to evolve a pokemon? Do I have to train it with dust and candy and then evolve? or Evolve right from the beginning?
>>
>>27504036
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING JEWISH SHILL
>>
>>27503518
>It's not unusual for a <100 CP Pidgey to escape from two or three Pokeballs.
The worst part is that I'm now seeing low CP pokemon (10-90) even more often at level 21 than I did before the update. AND now they have a higher chance of taking more pokeballs and running. What fucking bullshit. The cherry on top is that the pokeball and pokeball animations aren't even nice to look at anymore, so everything just hurts even more. What were they thinking?
>>
>>27503905
Contact Google and also, did you log into any shady services/ websites with your password and account? Also not long ago there was a LastPass password data leak so if you used that aswell someone might've hijacked your acc
>>
>>27504036
>They said that it will come back.
no they didn't
>>
>>27504036
>The three steps stopped working because of the servers

servers give the exact positions of the mons, that's how scanning works. The distances/steps are computed client-side, so that's not an issue.
>>
>>27504036
Stop sucking the company's cock. They ain't gonna give you anything for it.
>>
File: 1467138597259.jpg (74KB, 720x557px) Image search: [Google]
1467138597259.jpg
74KB, 720x557px
>>27504106
real funny ,fucking comedian.
>>
File: 1469358127534.png (20KB, 586x550px) Image search: [Google]
1469358127534.png
20KB, 586x550px
>>27503209
CNN is having a report about pokemon go. It's a bunch of normies in NYC getting together. They're turning it into a feel good, everyone hold hands and be friends happy story. They even managed to sneak in blacks and cops dying.
>>
Hey guys, is there a way to deal with spoofers? Some faggot in my town keeps stealing the gyms my friends and I take down, but there's no one else around
We took a gym yesterday night and even before we could claim it he was already in
>>
File: 1470058850918.png (101KB, 334x587px) Image search: [Google]
1470058850918.png
101KB, 334x587px
>>27503296
Clever, I like it.
>>
>>27504154
Figure out who it is then break their knee caps
>>
>>27504153
right on my abnormal brother. normies, man.
>>
>>27504125
>Trainers,
As many of you know, we recently made some changes to Pokémon GO.
- We have removed the ‘3-step’ display in order to improve upon the underlying design. The original feature, although enjoyed by many, was also confusing and did not meet our underlying product goals. We will keep you posted as we strive to improve this feature.
- We have limited access by third-party services which were interfering with our ability to maintain quality of service for our users and to bring Pokémon GO to users around the world. The large number of users has made the roll-out of Pokémon GO around the world an... interesting… challenge. And we aren’t done yet! Yes, Brazil, we want to bring the game to you (and many other countries where it is not yet available).
We have read your posts and emails and we hear the frustration from folks in places where we haven’t launched yet, and from those of you who miss these features. We want you to know that we have been working crazy hours to keep the game running as we continue to launch globally. If you haven’t heard us Tweeting much it’s because we’ve been heads down working on the game. But we’ll do our best going forward to keep you posted on what’s going on.
Be safe, be nice to your fellow trainers, and keep on exploring.
The Pokémon GO team

From the Pokemon GO Official Facebook Page
faggot
>>
File: ~~~.jpg (27KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
~~~.jpg
27KB, 620x350px
>>27502876
I have question for everyone ITT.

What do you guys think of Digimon?
>>
>>27504036
found the Niantic shill

go fuck yourself with a rake
>>
>>27504241
Are you people fucking retarded? Give them a fucking chance. Are you that much of a fucking retard to not think for a second that these people have their fucking own issues. You can fucking complain but you cant stand your ass up and do anything about it, pussy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160802-211226.png (966KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160802-211226.png
966KB, 1440x2560px
Should I power it up? 91.1%IVs
>>
>>27504222
>We have removed the ‘3-step’ display in order to improve upon the underlying design.

>that could mean anything. i told you, i know how servers work and its not an issue.

:^)
>>
>>27504278
>Fury Cutter + Solar Beam and almost perfect IVs
Yes you should.
>>
>>27504287
Yes I was wrong on that part ,but pokevision does put stress on their servers
>>
>>27504222
>no explanation on why they made catching pokemon harder

when will the jews stop?
>>
>>27504122
Thanks.. No I didn't, but my trainer account was quite old so they must have gotten my password form some random forum hack or some shit...

It's confirmed they hijacked my account, so anyone beware that yes people are going after Pokego accounts. I just hope they dont fucking scrap every poke I have...
>>
>>27504275
10 Pokecoins have been added to your account
>>
>>27504324
Why not make it harder, if you're complaining about that you're either botting or retarded
>>
>>27504324
people were complaining it was too easy and using that as a reason why the game is casual shit.
>>
>>27504371
What? I play this game legit and it gets frustrating when the pokeballs i collected go to waste because a fucking 60CP Caterpie breaks out of 4 balls and runs away
>>
>>27504357
I hope you get the state of your account resolved, stay strong trainer!
>>
File: Screenshot_20160731-214551.png (763KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160731-214551.png
763KB, 1440x2560px
>>27503719
>Jynx
Other than collecting what's the point of this nigger analog? And chancey? Can I actually use them effectively in a gym?
>>
>>27504407
Before the update it was confirmed that getting N/G/E Pokeball hits DO increase the chance of catching the pokemon. I understand your frustration but we have to deal with it
>>
>>27504439
Jynx is really hard to get high CP aswell as chancey. Its probably best collecting them tho Chancey might have some Gym holding ability. I've yet to catch a Chancey and I am level 23
>>
Can someone please post the link to the IV calculator on Google doc?
>>
>>27504488
https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/tools/iv-calculator
Use this one
>>
>>27504439
A good enough Chansey can be used to stall gym battles and effectively waste a lot of attacker's time before going down due to it's massive HP.
>>
>>27503028
I haven't seen one locally, but they were everywhere in LA when I went there on vacation.
>>
What's the best scanner for Android right now?
>>
>>27504504
If chancey learns pound it might be really OP
Because of the new update moves like Zen Headbutt and Pound are now really good in terms of DPS
>>
>>27504275
This game needs to be hated right now.
>>
>>27504456
No we don't. Fucking uninstalled and given 1 star.
>>
>>27504036
>15 rupees have been deposited into your account pajeet

Although this stuff does make sense.
>>
I just want to quit Pokemon Go because of all the spoofers capturing gyms.
>>
>>27504222
>We have removed the ‘3-step’ display in order to improve upon the underlying design. The original feature, although enjoyed by many, was also confusing and did not meet our underlying product goals. We will keep you posted as we strive to improve this feature.
Yeah, that doesn't say anything about it being temporary. They could just say, "yeah, the pawprints don't meet our product goals, never coming back"
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>27504609
we'll stop spoofing when ninantic fixes their fucking game

until then, bow down to your comfy overlords
>>
>>27504275
I'm not giving them any more money until the pawprints come back and the catch rate is brought back to something reasonable.
>>
>>27504097
Find a pidgey and evolve ASAP. Do everything you can max out that one pokamon and u should be a gym master in no time anon
>>
>>27504618
>We will keep you posted as we strive to improve this feature.
Doesnt that fucking explain it to you?
>>
>>27504567
>uninstalled and given 1 star

Whoa, Pedro, you're supposed to wield that massive power with responsibility. Think before you act. You could really cause some damage.
>>
>>27504394
No they weren't. No one was complaining about the catching being too easy. Some people were complaining about the gym battles being too simple, but nobdoy was complaining about catching being too easy
>>
>>27504439
I don't get what you evolved this from? That's a chansey right? How anon? My gf really wants one. She said it doesn't evolve from anything but I don't believe her - look how many candies u have!!
>>
>>27504609
>beat level 4 gym by myself
>best pokemon in the gym was a hypno owned by faggot123
>put my magikarp for fun
>2 seconds later see faggot123 took over the gym
>look around
>literally no one around me

Fucking hell
>>
>>27504662
so far they've improved that feature by removing it.
>>
>>27504222
>third-party services...interfering with our ability to maintain quality of service for our users

Toppest of keks
>>
>>27504097
They just fucking made the game harder. Don't even bother.

>>27504678
I wish I could burn this company to the fucking ground with 1 star reviews.
>>
>>27504217
REEEEEEEE
>>27504241
>go fuck yourself with a rake
Wew lad. That sounds painful.
>>
>>27504661
Ok i get it. Now is there any useful advice i can get?
>>
>>27504711
>feature doesnt, work you have 2 choices
1 fix it while trying to fix servers
2 remove it ,making the game lighter , fix the servers and add it again.
which seems better you spastic
>>
>>27504278
what r IVs? How do u know it's 91%??
pls halp
>>
>>27504753
Catch everyting you see ,save up your stardust, do not powerup anything and do not evolve comepetively viable pokemon until youre level 27 or so
>>
>>27504801
How do I check a pokamons IVs?? link please
>>
>>27504753
Evolve as many pokemon as you can and activate lucky eggs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-082621.png (880KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-082621.png
880KB, 1440x2560px
>>27504702
I got it from a 10k egg. I had even more candies with it but I was using them to power it up.
>>27504504
I was thinking it might make a good defender.
>>27504528
I know this is a retarded question but how do they learn new moves when they don't evolve?

And what do I do with this nigger? Pic related. It's bullshit they changed it to purple kek
>>
I think the game would be more fun if it were more like the main games, which had battling and trading.
>>
>>27504768
They didn't do either of those things dude. They just removed it.
>>
>>27504778
IVs are INDIVIDUAL VALUES. These are stats given to a Pokemon that cannot be altered. Since this game is based on gen1 the IVs go up to 15 and not 31.Usually the difference in competetive performance of a 0%iv pokemon and 100% iv pokemon is around 5-10% depending on the 'mon itself so dont worry too much
>>
>>27504778
I see you lack a basic education in competitive pokemon. I suggest you visit smogon university to get your bachelor degree like I did.
>>
>>27504823
To check IVs you can go to
https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/tools/iv-calculator
>>
>>27504801
TY for your advice, I have just 2 good pkmns a rhyhorn 96%~98% and a scyther 86~94% and i dont wanna mess them up
>>27504835
Ty, i will do that.

why not evolve until I am lvl 27?
>>
File: image.png (384KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
384KB, 640x1136px
>>27504855
Okay thank you anon. That makes more sense. Now

Anon told me to evolve this, did I fuck up?
>>
>>27504097
I started the game one week late and it's just impossible. There's no way for you to catch up. It won't even be fun because you need to save star dust, so you won't be evolving or powering up until you're like level 25-30. The game was only semi-fun if you started on day one and grinded hard from the start
And figuring out which Pokemon to evolve is a chore itself. They have hidden levels and nobody seems to have a clear idea of how max cp works. Eg, what's the highest cp I could catch level and how much higher would it be I wait another level. And niantic didn't tell us shit

They fucked up with this game, it's a massive disappointment don't bother.
>>
>>27504891
Because at higher levels you encounter higher CP pokemon so you will get better pokemon when you evolve them
>>
Why not use a Pokemon go girl person for the op image?
>>
>>27504921
Can you just evolve a lower cp and power it up when you get to a higher level?
>>
>>27504899
Well Rappidash doesnt have a good evolution multiplier so its not really a big deal that you evolved it. You can get a flareon ,magmar or Arcanine later in your adventure!
>>
>>27504934
what's wrong with boy?
>>
>>27504912
I too started a week late, been playing casually. Here I am, level 6, with nothing to do. Because I can't battle nor bother to drive downtown for pokestops.
>>
>>27504946
I have a preference for girl.
>>
>>27504938
You can but theres no reason to do that unless you caught the final evolution of a pokemon.
>>
Kinda related to this >>27504921

Anyone knows of a site or spreadsheet where I could look up the max. wild CP of each pokemon?

I read they cap at 30 but one could get lucky at any level and find the closest to max before that level, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 263x263px
Just got a new job and I'm impressing normies with my lvl 33 account. Feels good man
>>
File: 1463523754034.png (484KB, 1020x574px) Image search: [Google]
1463523754034.png
484KB, 1020x574px
>>27504852
Yeah I think so too. But there's no company that isn't Jewish.
>>
>>27504934
What are you some degenerate heterosexual faggot?
>>
>>27504964
I sexually identify as a boy sorry.
>>
>>27504934
I used this pic for the last general I made. I'm not gonna use the same pic every time, that'd be boring
>>
>>27505000
The most degenerate of Heterosexual.
>>27505015
Doesn't stop the op from having a girl image.
>>27505024
We could have had another girl image.
>>
>>27504973
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/pokemon-go-guide-full-list-maximum-cp-pokemon-687296#r0II5uSGBGh1jSip.97
>>
>>27504921
I see.
But for this particular rhyhorn wich is lvl 6 96~98% should i evolve right away? or candy it and then evolve?
>>
>>27504971
Well the reason is I want a golem now, instead of waiting until I'm level 25 or whatever. Especially since that number keeps going up. When I was level 5 they told to wait until I was 10-12. Hit level 12 and you need to wait until your level 20. Now at level 18 the gyms are held by 25+, and by the time i get to 25 I'll be told not to evolve or power up until I hit 35
>>
>>27505054
Wait , what CP is the Rhyhorn? My rhydon got 1200 when I evolved a 620 Rhyhorn so unless you dont want a +1000 rhydon ,you can evolve it. Ivs arent THAT immportant, DPS matters more
>>
File: 1446587419148.jpg (17KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1446587419148.jpg
17KB, 500x336px
>>27504710
>spoof around one of my city's most frequent parks, permalured during the day
>shitloads of Pokestops, but only two gyms on the opposite sides of the park, some 600m apart
>Mystics have set a lv.7 gym in one of them
>bust it and leave it vacant
>one Mystic player immediately occupies it
>girl avatar, most likely a neckbeard
>each time I bust, they reoccupy
>notice the same player owns the gym on the park's opposite end
>spoof there and bust it, again leaving it empty
>5 minutes later they place in a Pokemon
>by that time I've already busted the first one and am back to catching Pokes
>this repeats 3 - 4 times, they take progressively more time to travel from one side of the park to the other
>I never put in my own Pokemon in, just leave the gym empty as a further tease
>eventually they give up or suffer a stroke, whatever
>another Mystic appears, fuck with him the same way, but he gives up much sooner
>at this point none of the teams dare to take the two gyms
>I keep on catching lured mons as I watch the two gyms in the fucking city center sit empty
>>
>>27505048
>We could have had another girl image.
not everything in this world has to give you a boner
>>
>>27504964
you're not the center of the world
>>
>>27505076
The current maximum level you can get is 40 so untill they remove that cap feel free to play the game slowly ,collect stardust and candy and once you get that perfect -high IV pokemon, you are ready to evolve it. There are some tools online which calculate the CP a pokemon will recieve after an evolution.
>>
File: 210px-Butch_Cassidy_Drowzee.png (46KB, 210x158px) Image search: [Google]
210px-Butch_Cassidy_Drowzee.png
46KB, 210x158px
I THOUGHT YOU FUCKS SAID THEY FIXED POKEMON SPAWNS AND ELIMINATED NESTS.

WHY AM I STILL NECK DEEP IN A DROWZEE NEST ALL OVER MY CITY?!?!?!

I AM SO FUCKING MAD
>>
>local beach has become a Pikachu nest

yay
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-02-14-51-38.png (881KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-02-14-51-38.png
881KB, 1440x2560px
>>27505102
This is it.
>>
>>27505178
Drowzee is a common spawn in general tho some countries dont have drowzies at all so they're pretty much like pidgeys except not as useless
>>
>>27505178
They destroyed the game.
>>
>>27505194
Well first of all , you dont have enough candy to evolve it. Big difference between evolve and powerup. Second ,look at the bar under the CP. It has a limit but that limit is decreased when you go higher up in levels so you will be getting stronger rhyhorn. Just be patient ,level up, catch more of them and if its necesarry -power one up.
>>
Will you get banned if you use the Compass?
>>
>>27505178

They're all I get in Seattle. I have like 15 Hypnos.
>>
>>27505247
I know i can't evolve it right now, but i get it now. I'll lvl up get more candy and dust then evolve it and power up as rhydon.
Thanks.
>>
>>27505276
I have a team of 6 Hypnos plus other Hypnos i sacrificed for candy. I also have over 500 Drowzee candy and a large amount of Drowzee waiting to be evolved.

I want this madness to end. I'm caught in a nightmare.
>>
File: image.jpg (662KB, 2592x3456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
662KB, 2592x3456px
I have an old iPhone 5S. It's battery is utter shit and I have upgrades. I want an android. What's a comfy one pham?
>>
What are some good alternatives to Pokevision?
>>
Anyone here using PokeAdvisor? Pretty cool for checking your stats, leaderboard and your mons IVs

>>27505102
Really? What's your lowest that you will accept on IVs?
>>
>>27505049
But those are the max powered up numbers, I wonder if there's a similar list for high CP wild ones...
>>
Can anyone post good geodude/charmander farm position?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-02-14-05-05.png (309KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-02-14-05-05.png
309KB, 720x1280px
>>27505247
>Limit decreases when you go higher up in levels
I have a Rhyhorn almost ready to evolve. It looks like it's max cp is around 500. Does that mean all Rhyhorn I catch now will have a max cp of about 500? I know cp of wilds Pokemon goes up when I level but what about the max potential cp? If I wait a few more levels will Rhyhorns have higher potential cp than this one too?
I'm level 17 fwiw. I'm right on the edge of being able to take gyms so I'm thinking evolving and powering this could help me.
>>
I'm wondering here. Can I log in on both my phone and on Nox App Player at the same time? If yes, then can I make double the amount of use of my Lucky Egg? I'm thinking to log in on both, and evolve twice as much Pidgeys.
>>
>>27505376
Samsung Galaxy s6 or s7. Anything else will actually be a downgrade from your current phone.
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 1536x2048px
>>27504882
Is it capped at 91%? I have so many of these craps and I just caught this one. should I even evolve?
>>
>>27505507
That's exactly what I was asking here >>27504973
Any help appreciated.
>>
>>27504609
With the kike update I'm mighty tempted to just resort to spoofing

fuck playing this shitfest legit
>>
File: image.png (565KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
565KB, 640x1136px
>>27505547
Really? Is s7 the latest and greatest then?

>tfw it was actually only 514 CP
should I still evolve it? The IV range is now 60-93% and tbqvh I have no idea what the hell else in the chart means like attack defense stamina, giving that they aren't shown in the application.

It has a 7 pt pound and 55pt psychic attacks
>>
>>27505653
He's objectively wrong. The Samsung Note 7 just got announced today, and it's far superior. Well, it's the same but newer and with bigger screen.
>>
>>27505682
This, on top of that the S6 was shit.
>>
>>27505682
I remember the note being huge like too big to stick in pocket large. I just want a found with a good camera fast specs and ability to add more storage via microsd also great battery life. Sick and tired of being iCucked.

>tfw the IV calculator tells me all of my evolutions were retarded

does the weight of the pokamon matter?
>>
I never updated my game but it still lets me play. It tells me that I get exp from accurate throws still. Does it actually or is it just a visual thing?
>>
Yeah the update killed the game for me
Let's see how many will quit the game now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIgKgexYmc
>>
>>27505922
A phone i mean. Fuck I phones. I'm at 80% from 100% 20 min ago and I've had my phone on battery saver and haven't even open anything but safari
>>
>>27505946
Not enough people apparently. It's rating is actually increasing.
>>
>>27505922
>ability to add more storage via microsd
Keep in mind, SDs only work for file storage. As in you can only save photos and videos from your camera on them. The android will stop you from transfering anything else.

I actually switched from android to iphone, because the cost for a similar phone with equal storage space was cheaper for iphone and the SD card was useless for the stuff i actually wanted to carry on my phone.
>>
>>27505951
low battery life is a result of the battery becoming old. Just replace the battery, it's going to be cheaper than getting an entire phone.
>>
>>27505979
This is wrong
I have both music and data files for all of my emulators on my SD card.
>>
quick, post your best iv mons
>>
File: muh ivs.png (236KB, 998x421px) Image search: [Google]
muh ivs.png
236KB, 998x421px
>>27506044
pic didnt attach for some reason
>>
>>27506009
You can't use the storage with apps, a lot of movie and music services will not let you play from SD card and such.Generally, it doesn't work like sticking a thumb drive or removable hard drive to your PC, where you can move files back and forth and run them from either.

There's very real limits on what you can do with the extra storage, and if you get a low memory phone, you will be touting around two apps on it.
>>
>>27505997
I believe a 5s can't remove the back plate. You'd have to disassemble the device to change the battery.
>>
>>27506110
How much is it for iphones to get the battery replaced at a store, then?

I know a friend who claimed he got changed the battery on his for 40 dollars, but he might have been lying for all i know.
>>
>>27506088
What kind of shitty android did you have?
Nowadays, most flagships even prompt you to transfer all your music, pictures AND apps when you insert a new SD card.

Also, anon looking for a new phone, keep in mind that Go is literally a black hole for battery energy. Might as well buy a phone with a 3000+ mAh if you want it to last through the day.
>>
>>27506340
Most apps won't transfer, even if the phone claims it has.

Unless you call 86mb out of 1gb being moved to your SD card a transfer.
>>
>>27504036
How's that boot taste?
>>
>>27505276

Drowzee are attracted to the smell of Marijuana. They're rather common all over Washington.
>>
>tfw new update is haram
>mfw wasted 16 great balls on a stupid spearow that flew away and could have swiped at 8 pokestops during that time
wow fuck this

How do people pay so much? I'm at a park and 4 pokestops are lured by same person
>>
>bot's been running for 3 days straight
>haven't a caught a new pokemon since
>still stuck at 104 caught

So are some pokemon exclusive to certain regions or states? I know some are exclusive to countries but holy shit why can't I encounter a single new pokemon?
>>
>>27505997
Not with iPhones. Yes my iPhone is old and i want a replacement. I understand SD is just for storage. I have a 16gb iPhone and constantly have to delete photos.

4gb is being taken up by mail alone, which isfucking stupid. I'd have to sign into webmail via safari to avoid this
>>
>>27507094
>So are some pokemon exclusive to certain regions or states?
Yes. My buddy has travelled a lot and confirmed only some cities have certain pokamons
>>
Are those legendary pics actually real?
>they need fucking candy to level up
inb4 you can get a lvl 1 articuno
>>
how do you tell what pokemon are going to be lured to a stop? can you pick it somehow?
>>
>>27503175
If u spin a pokestop 40 times (click on it, spin, go back out to world map, click on it and spin again) total of 40 times it lifts the softban, ur welcome faggot. Btw stop trying to justify your spoofing with plausible but obviously bullshit stories
>>
How the shit do you find nests ?
I've been everywhere in my city and I can't find one.
>>
I must be fucking retarded I can't get Pokemon go to run on my windows phone inb4 its not compatible with WP.
>>
File: 031651316.jpg (100KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
031651316.jpg
100KB, 400x352px
>>27503011
>All the rattatas and pidgeys are suddenly getting impossible to catch and are running from battle.
>All of my lels

I have caught around 40 pidgeys and have 430cp piegot on nox and I haven't touch my phone after found out about the update, seriously fuck this game
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 597x589px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 597x589px
>>27507250
You really think they would ever let us choose?
>>
File: image.png (507KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
507KB, 640x1136px
>tfw nothing but shit pokamons around
ugh this is getting boring fast
>>
what are you guys using now instead of pokevision?
>>
>>27507427
The github desktop scanner with api just werks
>>
>>27507088
I just got to lvl 12 and got my 20 great balls. found my first onix and waster 12 great balls + 6 berries on him, and then he fled. this is really frustrating. even if niantic wants to jew us, they could at least introduce a new item that makes it impossible for pokemon to flee. i would even spend a bit of money on it, because who knows when will be the last time i'll see an onix, living in the suburbs and all.
>>
File: image.png (524KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524KB, 640x1136px
>>27507452
That sucks dick anon. I haven't seen much but I only missed one pokamon. I'd love an onyx
>>
>>27507452
>even if niantic wants to jew us

As it is now, I would think they even messed this up. Reducing the capture rate reduces the value of pokeballs. I'm not going to spend a dollar when that may only get me 4 weedles. I had actually considered it before, but now it seems like a terrible waste of money.
>>
>>27507075
Kek

How do I git gud? As in basic knowledge I should know to start with so I can maximize my performance.
>>
>>27507379
>tentacool
>drowsy
nigga fuck you. just spearows, pidgeys and venonats here with the occasional pinsir.
>>
>>27507379
i would use all that drowsy candy to level him up, but you wont do that
>>
>>27507614
>occasional pinsir
nigga fuck you. just weedles and pidgeys
>>
>>27507614
>drowzee
really? they're everywhere. If it wasn't for stardust I wouldn't bother missing pokastops to catch and dump them. I've "seen" pinsers nearby but never had one appear.

what's the deal with magikarp. only need like 50 more to have enough stardust. what IVs do I want the magikarp I chose to have to evolve into a good garados? I just got to lvl 19
>>
>>27507744
>weedles and pidgeys

fuck you i got ratattas
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-232010.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-232010.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>27507600
Halp pls
>>
File: image.png (386KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
386KB, 640x1136px
>>27507720
I already did the lucky egg lvl up when up I was 15 and still have these and 97 drowzee candy. I've stopped wasting my time. I don't know what the best drowzee CP I want to use to make a less shitty hypo than the pleb 1067 CP one I have now.

If I evolve the 514 drowzee, what kind of CP can I expect the hypno to have?
>>
>>27507579
Capture rate reduction was already proven to be false by Silph Road. Not sure why people keep parroting the false rumor.
>>
>>27507887
I don't trust ur sauz. I've wasted too many on great throws with <50 CP pidgeons, rats and bats. They certainly made it harder
>>
>>27507924
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4vs70r/analysis_on_catch_rates_and_encounters/

Someone doing actual analysis vs. your unlucky experience. Gee I wonder.
>>
File: Error.png (20KB, 547x330px) Image search: [Google]
Error.png
20KB, 547x330px
Any scannerfag in here?
I've been getting this error from some time now and now the mons won't appear in the map. Any suggestions? Haven't found a fix yet
>>
This is the point where trading and battling comes in to enrich the gaming experience.
They better do something fast, all these controversies and complaints are killing the game.
>>
>>27507883
i dont think it matters. just juice up one and be done with it.
>>
>>27508034
Get out of the house you fat fuck.
>>
Why are team mystic players such faggots? Also post anti team mystic pics please
>>
>>27502876
>>
File: 1469004072421.gif (2MB, 475x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469004072421.gif
2MB, 475x320px
>>27508249
>>
>>27508249
From my experiences they take this game too seriously and hate other fractions with a burning passion. Won't post any pics, because I don't want to shit up the thread.
>>
>>27508249
>this triggered by a stupid color
I selected red when I passed the first gym. there was an electrobuzz outside and I clicked on the gym by accident. I tried to close out of the stupid dialogue and red was closest to continue so i hit it by accident.

>tfw spoof fags can actually be at gyms easily than u can
I hate how I'm outside a gym and it tells me I'm a block away. So I cross the corner to get in reach, change up the line up and then it says I'm too far again. This has happened only 50/70 times for me. The worst is mid battle I'm in the fucking store and verizacuck sends me 8 blocks away.
>>
>>27508236
I'm scanning, not spoofing you mongoloid, if it wasn't for niantic's superb update I wouldn't be scanning
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 531x471px
>>27508331
>not installing latest update and using the anchor feature to lock u in place
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 417x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 417x352px
>>27504702
I promised myself I wouldn't reply but fuck.

REEEE NORMIEE GET OUT OF MY BOARD
FUCKING NORMIEE
REEEEEEEEEEE
GO BACK TO YOUR CHADS AND STACEYS
GET OUT OF MY BOAARRRD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EVERYONE KNOWS CHANSEY WONT HAVE A PRE EVOLUTION UNTIL GEN 4 $9.99 UNLOCK EXPANSION
OR HAVE AN EVOLUTION UNTIL $15.99 GEN 2 EXPANSION
REEEEEEEEE NORRRMIEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: tumblr_oax5v6x5v31r7vuzlo1_1280.png (646KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oax5v6x5v31r7vuzlo1_1280.png
646KB, 750x900px
Who's the best leader and why is it Spark?
>>
>>27503898
Indeed, that cursed map appearing on a lag was the devil.
>>
>>27508398
Normies drop lures at pokestops so that I dont have to waste money on this shit game.

I say THANK GOD for normies.
>>
>>27508485
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>27507614
You norcal?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 635x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 635x323px
>>27507958
>trusting leddit
I'm not gonna even bother clicking that.

All I know is that the only viable and fail safe location movement spoofing is when you root an iphone. install a patch that allows u to control the phones gyroscope and accelometer as well as block and constrict the frequency of packets being sent out, i.e. manually spoofing your location. I set up an api that I can access via my second phone and use a dpad to remotely control my characters movement. It works pretty well. Granted it's buggy af at times but it allows me to catch every pokemon that shows up on the city wide scanner by WALKING to the location, "step by step" and not teleporting.

>inb4 spending this much time on pokemon
no i hacked these functions for a far greater purpose than pokepeen
>>
File: Screenshot_20160802-151153.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160802-151153.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Lmfao
>>
>>27507379
I have a poliwrath now by catching all those poliwags on nox :^)
>>
File: 1469235856859.jpg (2MB, 1934x4018px) Image search: [Google]
1469235856859.jpg
2MB, 1934x4018px
>>27508616
Pokemon equivalent of these
>>
>>27508398
Hey you use an iphone too. Yes, >>>/vp/ has likely seen >9000% surge in traffic thanks to pkgo and their lack of instructions. Apart from linking this board on some reoccurring >>>/g/ generals to ward off some werbs, I had no idea this board was active nor why it still existed.

Is the tv show going? I see new episodes on BTN. Do you faggots still watch them? I haven't had a portable console since gb color.

Yo since you know, what's the 3 headed palm tree called? why did my oddish evolve into a gloom and not the palm tree?

>tfw wasted time catching oddishs for no reason
>>
So Ive got a 15/15.5 Level eevee, which is normally in remarkable except it's got really good IVs. I've been sitting on him for a while and I'm level 21 now. Is he worth evolving and using? Or will he never be as good as an eevee I can catch now at this level? Or does stardust equalize out everything and only IVs matter?
>>
>>27508723
sent :^^)
>>
>>27508398
you know that was a fake post, you fucking teen.
>>
>>27504003
Same here. The entry wouldn't show the description of any of the Pokémon and would scroll back, no matter whar Pokémon I tried to view, to the very first entry I had. Not that it was super important, but it's nice to have that fixed
>>
>>27504036
It's not that hard to keep your social media accounts up to date.

And it was a DRASTIC change in attack, break, and flee rate. It was hard enough as it was before to level up. If anything, this encourages people to cheat. And it definitely doesn't make it harder for those botting. It only affected those playing legitimately, which is ridiculous.
>>
>See gym with a 2200CP Dragonite and a 1500CP Snorlax in it.
>One of the strongest gym close to home.
>Has one spot left.
>Quickly put on my running gear.
>Sprint towards it in the middle of the night.
I love these moments, hopefully Niantic will have their own tracking site one day so you can go for sprints to get the stuff that appears on the map.
>>
File: newmon.jpg (64KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
newmon.jpg
64KB, 720x1280px
Quite happy with tonight's new catches (Aerodactyl - Lapras).

Some of the pokémon could have been better CP-wise (I'm looking at YOU Poliwrath), but it sure feels good to get those dex entries in.
>>
>>27509251
fucking HOW?!?!

I get the same rotation of 20 pokemon with Drowzee spam all day long.
>>
>>27509284
Adobe Photoshop and google images ;v)
>>
>>27509284
he probably travels out of town

i see different pokemon when i do that.
>>
>>27502876
Don't post faggot images, it's gross.

Post something sexy, like spark fucking the two female gym leaders.
>>
>>27508723

Anyone? I can't really find any other info on levels or level caps for Pokemon
>>
>>27502876
Also, stop being a faggot. I know there's this whole thing about how it ~isn't wrong~, but it is, so stop.
>>
>>27509323
There's a harbor in my city where everyone goes there in summer and to skate in winter, there's varieties of water type pokemon there but outside of that harbour or downtown there's countless of drowzees and jynx
>>
>>27504139
It was a public information personally by Hanke. It's official. If they are seen to be lying when people are paying, you do know that's criminal act right? That is why they make such speeches as for their own defence. If you are gonna go on like some gay ass know it all with your gay ass cock sucking... Then stop playing the game. Don't drag people with you. Are they not allowed to make their own choices? Fml. I always laugh how guys always somehow like drawing cocks as graffiti or talk about sucking their dick, vice versa... Fml... Hypocrites. Do you want someone to give you attention about how you quit playing? Jesus Christ. Don't go on high and mighty that way... It just makes you look like someone who has a shit life out all of this. Get anger management you mofo.
>>
>>27508565
and what is your far greater purpose?
>>
>>27509375
No, post more homo
>>
>>27503221
No, all the stuff I knew of broke :(

Pkgo is a botting game now
>>
>>27508430
Kek'd
>>
>>27503760
Same. And i have a samsung s6
>>
>>27503221
PokeScanner app still works afaik
>>
>>27503637
>speculating that they're doing it all for money so people buy more stuff.

Did you have some better and more plausible explanation , or are you merely so stupid that you envy people with an entire half of a brain
>>
Is there any replacement to pokevision yet?
>>
>>27503768
Not true
It also encourages botting and sniping
>>
>>27509662
>PokeScanner

It does but it's extremely slow, almost useless if I'm trying to find mons.
>>
>>27504036
If any of what you just said were true instead of being shit you made up to excuse kikes, niantic should have bought more servers instead of being lazy greedy kikes
Stop kiking in defense of a kike nest
>>
>>27504036
Fake and gay, stop posting and kill yourself you total moron
>>
>>27504222
>did not meet our underlying product goals

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$MAXIMUM OVERJEW$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
did the tracker ever work?
>>
>>27504036
0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>27509251
>118/250
you silly goose
>>
>>27509998
i see ur new to the thread
>>
>>27509906
You know, anyone who spends money on the game at this point, deserves to be scammed by niantic.

Seriously, fuck anyone retarded enough to continue wasting money on a game that is clearly being mismanaged.

>14 million a day
>Can't buy servers because all the money is being spent on bonuses for the staff
>>
File: wafflePLEATED.jpg (64KB, 592x794px) Image search: [Google]
wafflePLEATED.jpg
64KB, 592x794px
ANONS I NEED HELP

On android "Allowing Mock Locations" now makes the App refuse to detect your location (as an anti-cheat thing). Now all the GPS apps don't work correctly.

Anyone know rooted apps that don't need to use this option and that I can still GPS spoof with?
>>
>>27510103
i dont spoof, so i dont know.
>>
>>27504036
Tell these lazy, no walking, mouth breathing, neckbeards one more time so they can have another chance for it to sink in.
>>
>>27510336
>He actually plays this autistic game in public
Embarrassing desu
>>
>>27510336
+10 Pokécoins have been added to your account!
>>
>>27502952
88-91%?
wut?
>>
When should I start taking down gyms? I started playing on Sunday and am lv9 now. Only have three pokes above 300 CP but I could evolve 221 CP Drowzee.
>>
>>27510620
Wait 15+ until you start finding stronger mons with higher CP naturally in the wild, and unless you're in the city, no'ws not a good time to play it because of update shit.
>>
>>27503063
they removed the dratini nest in my local park

that was the breaking point since I live in bumfuck nowhere and that park has only one pokestop so I started spoofing and haven't looked back.
>>
>>27510620
Depends on the level of players near you.
>>
>>27510620
It depends on the general player level in your area. Ideally it would be level 30, but it can be much earlier. I wouldn't bother much with them until I hit 20 if I were you, as the reward isn't worth the effort and curatives.
>>
>>27503546
>removal of tracking
pretty sure they dont even know how to fix it so they're removing it

an indicator of the skill level of their programmers
>>
>>27510667
>A "rare" Pokemon is actually rare now
Boo-fucking-hoo.
>>
>>27510665
Yeah, I read about the update quite a bit, it really sucks I was so late to the fun. I live in the city.

>>27510680
>>27510681
Majority are 16-21 with 800-1300 CP Pokes but I heard taking down gyms is possible with weaker mons.
I have ~80 potions and ~60 revives from level ups and Pokestops but I have no idea how often are they used.

I'm mainly asking because I would appreciate some coins for item storage. 350 is such a small number, I got it full at lv7 already.
>>
>>27503346

Catch and flee rate undoubtedly went up, I ran into a CP 1404 Golem the day after the update. The fucker is listed as having a 5% flee rate. It flees turn one.

They basically actively made the game harder by tweaking with percentages slightly. I've never had to waste 4 or 5 balls on a Magikarp only for it to flee before the fucking update.
>>
File: d3106.jpg (87KB, 680x706px) Image search: [Google]
d3106.jpg
87KB, 680x706px
>>27510825
>4 or 5 balls on a Magikarp only for it to flee
>>
Anyone else notice that nice and great throws don't give extra xp any more? I can't think of a single reason they'd take that out.
>>
File: 1469765816169.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469765816169.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>27510825
>catch a 714 Ponyta on the second ball
>111 Pidgey flees after literally 7 balls
>>
>>27510824
Yes, it's possible to weather down a gym at any level, it's just you'll run out of those items with your current mons and manage to grab maybe 30 - 50 coins in total. I'd suggest finding an enemy gym that has only one Poke in it, it's CP inside the range you mentioned and try claiming it. It should give you a taste of what to expect.
>>
>>27510681
>level 30
>>
>>27510428
This game is pretty normie tier. idk how that makes it autistic.
>>
>>27510954
Yes, I fail to see anything unusual about that statement.
>>
>>27510944
OK, thanks.
Is the exp from gym fights good or catching Pokemon gives more? I know that evolving with Lucky Egg is the most effective method.
>>
>make a great pokemon pseudo-VR game
>kill it within several updates

is this mobile game the blunder of this decade?
>>
>>27511003
You get 100 xp per defeated gym mon plus another 50 if you defeat all of them. That can be useful earlier, but it's nothing once you reach higher levels.
>>
>>27511072
Sounds like it might be useful as an addition on the way but bad as the main source of exp. Thanks again.
>>
>>27504226
...'salright.
>>
>>27511021
gee, anon i dont know.
>>
>>27511003
Yeah, the best way to farm xp from gym battles is to take the gym, leave your weakest, let someone else build the gym, take it, and repeat. But that only works if you have a lot of potions and don't mind camping on a gym for an hour. Not very efficient.
>>
File: squirtle_sunglasses.jpg (83KB, 408x359px) Image search: [Google]
squirtle_sunglasses.jpg
83KB, 408x359px
What level should I wait for to start leveling what I catch? 15 currently
>>
>>27511271
>>
File: Screenshot_20160802-194420.png (655KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160802-194420.png
655KB, 1440x2560px
> TFW just hatched this from a 5k egg
>>
>>27511271
its best to start early

im already taking gyms at level 12
>>
I was having a ton of fun with this game hunting down pokemon with my buddies, out walking and exploring. Then the paws broke. We still did our best anyway, using pokevision to scout and head out. Then they destroyed that. Finally, the gyms we hit up and compete for were suddenly permanently claimed by a multi account yellow bitter/spoofer with three 2800 dragonites. This game is fucking dead. It would be a miracle if Niantic can make this playable again. Man, that first week was amazing. Such a shame that cheaters and incompetants fuck everything up.
>>
>>27511309
good pupper
>>
>get a 90% Eevee
>Jolteon even though I named it Rainer
>worst possible moveset
>>
>>27511320
If you and your friends can't take down and stack up a gym with the attacker advantage this game gives you, I'd say you're the incompetent ones.
>>
>>27511347
die
>>
>>27503296
>>27504194
I don't get it.
>>
>>27511407
Three of us, only two with the game, vs. a level 8 gym filled with 2500+? We can take it, but why? The faggot immediately retakes it in seconds. I'm actually considering botting just to wipe this weaboo faggot off my map.
>>
>>27511518
>kakuna rattata

what popular Disney catchphrase does that remind you of?
>>
>found a krabby today
>favorite first gen mon
>rarity for me since I live nowhere near water
>check ivs when I get home
>96 to 98% perfection
>even a perfect kinger at max level is still sub 2000 cp

Why does it hurt so much
>>
>>27511524
Holding gyms is bullshit. Sweep it, get your shekels, come back tomorrow.
>>
new

>>27511591
>>27511591
>>27511591
>>
>>27511571
Shekels for fucking what? Does no one actually PLAY this game? I mean, I feel like you're all nuts. Competing for gyms is the game. The whole point. It isnt like you can battle your friends, so what exactly is fun about getting ten coins a day to buy...more pokeballs? Lures? I guess I understand the desperate mentality from a highly dense city, but I live in Alaska, and the game was actually an interesting and fun time, at least the first week.
>>
>>27511609
For future reference, wait till the old thread is page 9 or 10 before making a new one. At /vp/'s pace, it takes a while to sink off the board even without bumps.
>>
>>27511650
Completing the Pokedex is the game. Gyms are simply a method of obtaining coins for lures and incense that help towards the ultimate goal.
>>
>>27509689
They thought that people where leveling too fast and wanted to slow it down.

they're ideas that they where working with and didn't intend for them to be pushed onto the live version.

Bots throw way more excelent throws then players ever did so they removed them to deal with all the bots.

The lowered xp gain and higher escape rate don't really push people towards buying more lucky eggs or pokeballs so it's a pretty bad cash-grab strategy.

But because they don't communicate and explain their reasoning everyone is yelling that they're jews out for your precious shekels at the drop of a hat even though there are plenty of other reasons.
>>
>>27511650
>>27511682
What this anon said, as well as a bit of an investment. We hope that balance and more features that will make having good/fun Pokemon rewarding.
>>
>>27511650
If that's the only gym in your town, then yeah, that sucks. Maybe consider playing a real pokémon game and let the botter baby have his shiny thing.
>>
>>27511546
Got it now.
>>
>>27502876
Why is he so angry? Did he have that much of a shit time tracking him down without PokéVision?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.