[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Fanfiction General and Writethread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 61

File: 1455224834035.png (348KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1455224834035.png
348KB, 900x700px
/vpwt/: Gears don't mix Edition

>post fanfics you like
>share your own fics, ask for advice, post story updates
>discuss writerly struggles with fellow writefriends

Join us in IRC at [ #vpwritethread on irc.rizon.net ] to discuss your fics, hang out and chat, and be frightened by the regulars!

Previous Thread: >>27266886

Check out the catalog for a directory of fics from fellow writefags,
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtN4D_9CSw8JJ9uO6v0oQqdtKEkS8aFAvfxqI96XfSE/edit?usp=sharing

>Can I post NSFW fics?
Absolutely! There are no rules against NSFW text links.

>How should I post my fics?
Please, for the convenience of everyone involved, link to a host like Fanfiction.net, Pastebin or Google Docs rather than dumping your fics in text posts. This not only keeps the thread tidy (and keeps you from getting an infraction for spam), but it also provides a more permanent place to store your work.

>Can I add a fic I wrote to the catalog?
Sure! Check the catalog for the submission link. In there, you can find a link to a Google Form - fill out all the necessary information and it will be submitted for review automatically. Technology is incredible!

We're also looking to collect ideas for fanfics as a resource for stumped writers. Feel free to throw an idea out there; someone may choose to use it themselves!

Ideabin: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X072SSWulcC6RJRrPA6v9XtyohRybvMBl6Fh49wHsRw

Topic of the Thread: How do you get your gears going if you're a writer? Do readers read through everything in one sitting or over time?
>>
How do you think the closest pokemon partners of two trainers in love would interact? Especially if they both match the sex of their trainers and are similar sized and so on.

I'd like to make them like each other too but they're of different egg groups. And the trainers already have pokemon with crushes on each other.
>>
>>27368234
For comedy's sake I tend to imagine the compatible pokemon cringing at the trainer's affection with each other, despite said pokemon being as affection, of not more so, with the other pokemon.
Hypocritical humor is best humor
>>
>>27368234
like siblings or friends
>>
>>27368215
Are there any human x pokemon fanfics that aren't complete garbage?
>>
>>27368572
there's a couple in the NSFW isle in here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtN4D_9CSw8JJ9uO6v0oQqdtKEkS8aFAvfxqI96XfSE/edit#gid=363462878

Of them, I recently read Dipping of the Glory hole, which was a pretty hot read, though it does get a bit violent.
http://pastebin.com/Z58Bz80t

Anything you're looking for in particular?
>>
>>27368215
http://pastebin.com/BaXhigSK
Obligatory :^)
>>
>>27368311
Siblings would be a cool way of going about it

>>27368304
The girl's male Ninetales is usually very possessive and protective of her, but is friendly with the boy because he wants his approval since he has a crush on his female Houndoom. I thought that was funny.
>>
>>27368678
Oh hey I remember reading this way back. That was a weird read for me.

Why was Lyra depicted as a psychobitch in /vp/'s fics about her?

There's no mercy for Quilava here either
http://pastebin.com/NhaYKAGP
>>
File: Skyla Greentext.png (263KB, 1874x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Skyla Greentext.png
263KB, 1874x1156px
Someone made a greentext about Skyla recently, so sharing it with you guys. It's NSFW
>>
>>27368215
Das a funny OP image.

I normally don't bother with dark or gory humor, but the pinch point warning sign made it funny for some reason.
>>
>>27368738
Hehehe that story gave me huge kek.
But honestly i have no clue why she is potrayed like a psycho-bitch, yesterday some Anon even finished a Femdom-Lyra Fanfic were she abuses Ethan as a Team Rocket member. Pretty fucked up senpai.
>>
>>27368840
>yesterday some Anon even finished a Femdom-Lyra Fanfic were she abuses Ethan as a Team Rocket member
link?
>>
R8 my first try of "Fic" :^), Is NSFW and WIP

pastebin.com/gD7cyZN7
pastebin.com/WTfZWPa1
pastebin.com/8XskMjfH

Disculpa si tiene algún error de escritura, lo escribí desde mi móvil ;_;
>>
>>27368894
Well, that was...something.

Pastebinned because why not
http://pastebin.com/drQfV2tc

>>27368932
I cannot read Spanish, but I recommend that you lower the amount of POV switches taking place in your story
>>
>>27368215
>Topic of the Thread: How do you get your gears going if you're a writer?
I sit in an uncomfortable chair, open a text editor with a few useful features (spellcheck, line numbers), and type a bunch of garbage until I get bored.

>Do readers read through everything in one sitting or over time?
I can't say I haven't detected or received feedback admitting binge reads, but I don't think anybody read EVERYTHING of mine in one sitting in recent years. Given I can't even earn 40,000 views in a month, it's probably not a stretch to say that I don't think anybody has read anything of mine in any number of sittings in recent years.

Yeah, I'm moody today.
>>
>>27368215
TOTT: Force myself to actually sit down and fucking write. I haven't forced myself to do that and that has led to a month of radio silence on my ao3 and ff account. Once I start though, I can generally see the chapter through to then end within a day or two. Then I have to maintain momentum, which is a tenuous prospect at times.

I binge read, and it typically leaves me feeling rather melancholy when I'm done.
>>
>>27368754
reminder that Skyla deserves all of this for the hell she puts the MC through in her gym
>>
>>27370124
What hell? Some house trainers are optional, the gimmicks are amusing (unlike Morty's which is only nice in that it lets you effectively escape rope out after winning), and it's all Bird-types so they go down faster than you can press A.
>>
Looking for opinions, constructive criticism, ideas, thoughts, and etc. on a fic I've been working on for the better part of the year now that's being posted on Fanfiction.net.

Balance, a story about monsters plaguing the Kalos region and a boy that dreams of being a hero to redeem himself from all of the pain he's caused, and another boy that ventures out into the world as a trainer despite the declining state and danger he faces on starting his own journey. Based loosely off One Punch Man, and also draws Marvel, the Pokemon games, anime, and manga, and many other things. Reply with opinions and criticism here or message me on my account on ff.net, either one is fine.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11757779/1/Balance
>>
>>27370813
Has a flying type gym ever even been difficult? Or as close to difficult as you can get in the games anyway.

I can't remember if Falkner was the only leader even close to posing a challenge.
>>
>>27370813
>it lets you effectively escape rope out after winning
Nope! At least, not as far as I remember. I'm pretty sure at least in Crystal version if you fall off after reaching Morty you get put back on his side of the gym, meaning you have to retrace your steps properly.
>>
>>27370997
I would spout my opinions of Violet Gym and some others here, but I'd rather use them as thread to bind the first few chapters of my next story. And on that note…

>>27371051
HGSS is casual.
>>
>>27371134
So I see.

Wait, what made HGSS casual? I never played them.
>>
File: 1468813925282.jpg (18KB, 375x373px) Image search: [Google]
1468813925282.jpg
18KB, 375x373px
>>27368644
Not that guy but damn is that hot. Are there more pokephilia fics? I've been hooked on those and read all from the catalog.
>>
>>27370813
I think he's talking about firing the MCs from cannons and crashing them onto the floor and walls
>>
>>27371875
See >>27371051
>>
>>27369152
I read everything of yours in order within a week or so before EV came out.
>>
>>27373392
I hope that the consequence of overdose was closer to >>27371887 pic than the alternatives.

>tfw I still haven't gotten to noting the revised master timeline.
>>
Hey guys! Here's the PREVIEW of my 2nd chapter of Florges:
http://pastebin.com/e6wqVman
and here is the 1st chapter:
http://pastebin.com/dtMs23MX

and here is the PROLOG:
http://pastebin.com/LEXmkzuc

Be sure to tell me if I had any grammar issues.
>>
>>27374328
You need to use spell check more often. Also, I recommend reading through a book on proper grammar.

Also, use all-caps sparingly. It is often saved for extreme circumstances that demand that kind of attention to be drawn to it by the reader.
>>
File: 1456683436111.jpg (14KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
1456683436111.jpg
14KB, 236x338px
Last thread was mercilessly killed before I got a reply, so does anyone know any cute Swampert fics?
>>
>>27375310
not from what could look up in the catalog. Did you try searching around FFN for anything good?
>>
>>27371887
source my man
>>
File: 1454815796366.jpg (599KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454815796366.jpg
599KB, 1200x800px
>>27375607
Nothing good. A few garbled junior-high level attempts at a hurt/comfort, but otherwise empty. I guess I could change it to a request, or maybe do it myself if I have the time. A simple, cute/comfy story of friendship is all I'm asking for, if anybody is up to it.
>>
>>27376028
considering that people taking requests to write is a rarity here, you might want to end up doing your own.
>>
>>27374328
First sentence is much too wordy and long (for chapter 2). Try breaking it up with periods (in the proper place) so that it isn't a hassle to read
>>
>>27376762
I suppose you're right, I'll see what I can do and report back anywhere from a week to a year.
>>
>>27373993
No overdose to speak of. The worst things to happen were me finding Nor Gloom of Night and Diaphanous Perception unrelatable in the sense that I couldn't understand some characters' motivations.

I have a question related to that, though. A few threads ago, you mentioned that your Speech TM increases the intelligence of its bearers (I'm assuming to allow for the immensely taxing skill of human speech). Thus, the afflicted Pokemon in your stories behave accordingly, in comparatively more intelligent ways than their "mute" counterparts. However, after reading your other stories, I couldn't see a difference between the way the Magdalene acted and the way her speech-endowed contemporaries behave. To me, there wasn't a discernable difference in intelligence. What steps do you take to make your mute Pokemon characters discernable from your speaking ones?
>>
>>27369054
this needs to be submitted into the catalog asap
>>
File: 1460418670083.jpg (300KB, 1156x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1460418670083.jpg
300KB, 1156x1416px
Bump
>>
>>27378356
>to a year
Suffering
>>
>>27368932
KYS Amante de lagartijas
>>
A reminder that if you made a story on /vp/, do try submitting it to the catalog to keep a nice collection of them in one place. Plus we get more stuff to recommend to people searching for fics!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBrvUbK_pBmFu5kbOzBqhmYYOJLQvKhMp031UtsoQpWXbmjw/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
File: attitude.jpg (14KB, 124x108px) Image search: [Google]
attitude.jpg
14KB, 124x108px
>>27379010
>your Speech TM increases the intelligence of its bearers
Although certain dialog I've written indicates that the effect of Speech TM is regarded commonly as a "brain upgrade," like all technical machines, what it imparts is the understanding a pokemon needs to perform, it does not fabricate new ability. (Otherwise, move tutoring couldn't work.) As is canonical, Pokemon have the capacity to communicate innately: They talk to each other, they understand (at least the gist) of human language well enough by instinct, and some pokemon are naturally telepathic in a way that eludes the language barrier. My Speech TM is a means by which a Pokemon will understand a broad vocabulary (a few times I've pointed out oversights in it) and realize how to make sounds that humans will understand.

The intelligence factor is less straight-forward and twofold. One, I indicate that a broader vocabulary and more intricate grammar enhances a pokemon's capacity for detailed thought. Two, because it is human language, they develop toward more human-like behavior. That's most fundamentally expressed in their motivations as owned pokemon: mutes aim to satisfy Master's needs, talkers aim to become a component in Master's lifestyle.

In Magdalene's case, she's in the middle. She has learned much from exposure to human language and culture, but her language is still pokemon (even when transliterated) although through her cards she is able to communicate fragments. As we see by her behaviors, she is still very goal-oriented and short-sighted—she has a simple mentality.

A good comparison is in LL: the mute Frankie, who is completely satisfied in life by everyday eating, watching TV, and minding the home's youngest; versus Sam, whose ambition to become "smart" like his master proved so effective that he has well exceeded Percival and is now frustrated by his master's failure to appreciate his efforts or to reciprocate them in kind.
>>
Hot off the press, a new chapter of Flash platnium.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12024240/7/Pokemon-Flash-Platnium

Also taking suggestions for fics to get the juices flowing.
>>
>>27384434
>a few times I've pointed out oversights in it

Do elaborate
>>
>>27385127
what kind of things do you want to write, if you're taking suggestions for fics?
>>
>>27385669
anything.
>>
>>27386389
>anything.
Doom guy beating the shit out of a gallade
Don't know why I had that idea...but I want it.
>>
File: 1437701564814.png (168KB, 309x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1437701564814.png
168KB, 309x1000px
>>27386389
Nurse Bianca tending to Hibert in a local clinic (BW1 Protagonist), her unaware that her attire is arousing the patient. Go from there
Lewd is optional, though I prefer workplace groping
>>
>>27385127
>suggestions
Trainer finds a wild shit-tier pokemon that's beat up after losing a battle. Trainer takes it to a center on a whim and then tries to leave it where it was before only to find out he's accidentally incurred its undying loyalty. The trainer awkwardly tries to find a way to get it to leave without telling it it's a shitmon that's useless for serious battle.
>>
>>27386817
Does the trainer eventually just give up and adventure with his accidentally acquired shitmon after learning a life lesson of some sort?
>>
>>27385549
They're very small moments that blur amid the inter-dialogue narration, but once in a while a talker will have for example difficulty either speaking a human concept to a mute pokemon or will hesitate when speaking or misunderstand when hearing a word that they've never before been exposed to.

Speech TM isn't just another hand-wave, however close. I baked in just enough autism to ensure that there are rules and reasons for it to be the way it is.
>>
>>27387264
Oh, I know Warden had some difficulty speaking because he was both very young and a bit simpler than most. My favorite part is the one where he assured Gates that he would kill the fuck who knocked him over.
>>
>>27387641
Warden has a hell of an arc, beginning a wild-mute and getting a crash-course domestication that, by the end of that story, shows him developing an introspective curiosity and a hint of cynicism. I'm curious if my next story will feature Warden. He's sure to have a cameo moment since my next story had a cameo moment in Eternally Vernal, but I don't yet know if he'll be a supporting cast member.
>>
>>27387855
Anyone would be cynical after that ending. You said they'd be bros, not tragic protagonists ;_;
>>
>>27388020
Both, at once.

:/ I'm coming to conclude that the glare of its climax hides the messages that I built Eternally Vernal around.
>>
>>27388267
That can happen sometimes.

I've seen this situation more than a couple of times and I wonder if it stems from a very curious misunderstanding about the job of a story plotter. The climax / finale is _not_ for trying to teach a lesson, it'll go, it will have to go, high above the readers' heads. Teaching the message is what the story proper is for. Yet ironically enough, as with any high venture, history -and thus the masses / audience - only keep track of the final score, not of the journey, and we all promote a cultureset where things have to be that way..

Felt like waxing philosophical because I've spent two days coding scripts for processing invoices.
>>
>>27388561
>only keep track of the final score
The epilogue is supposed to cover that facet, but I think the climax is such a rug-pull that the reader's on-ass the rest of the way.

>not of the journey
Through its continuity, I've stretched the journey across the several pieces. I think that strategy is working since I do regularly receive world-building detail questions, which likely wouldn't happen if the world's ways were being overlooked.
>>
>>
>>27390348
I wish Volcarona was completely fluffy, instead of the half and half we got.
>>
File: 1443047742584 - Copy.png (964KB, 1200x968px) Image search: [Google]
1443047742584 - Copy.png
964KB, 1200x968px
Between work and taking care of my brother, I have no time to write, and the time I do have is spent with someone else in the room, which I am not comfortable with. Does anyone have some advice for writing on little to no time? I would like to get the ball rolling again but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Thoughts?
>>
>>27391678
I have a similar situation. My advice is to write during your commute.
>>
File: 1450822584327.gif (228KB, 1000x989px) Image search: [Google]
1450822584327.gif
228KB, 1000x989px
>>27391712
Commute is biking for a half hour, loaded with tools and a bag lunch, so that's out. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>27391678
Can you write tidbits at work? That's what I do. Write what's on your mind, fragments of things that come to your head when you think "how can make X happen". Sure, not all of them are going to end up on the final product but part of the idea is that you have more sprinkles of work pre-done so you don't feel that (and don't have to) start from scratch all the time.
>>
Is there any Pokemon Reborn-like fics?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x373px
>>27393649
>>
>>27371887
This..i wanna read pokephilia storys
>>
>>27393895
You're rather spoiled for choice if you flip through the available catalog in the OP then.
>>
>>27393895
>>27368644
>>
morning bump
>>
bumperino
>>
File: 1231245123.jpg (121KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1231245123.jpg
121KB, 1024x576px
Yall niggas need progress
>>
>>27401211
Elaborate.
>>
>>27401329
As in you need to post LL onto your AO3 account.
>>
>>27368754
Gonna need sauce on the thumbnail pic
>>
>>27401378
That's not progress, that's polish.
>>
>>27401211
It's been too hot to make progress. That and I've been too busy playing FF14.
>>
>>27395304
I dunno, the NSFW isle in the catalog is pretty small of choice. Hell it has less stories than the SFW tab. Someone should fix that some day.
>>
>>27371887
>>27393895
>>27403553
Just go to a furry site.
>>
>>27403647
I'm more into the trainers desu
>>
>>27403647
That could work, but you're now given the task of sifting through a hosting location where Sturgeon's law applies quite neatly.
>>
File: 1450417457917.png (171KB, 660x602px) Image search: [Google]
1450417457917.png
171KB, 660x602px
>>27392613
I'm a tradie, so it's 9 hours of nonstop work with a half hour lunch break. I think I'm in an unwinnable situation, honestly.
>>
>>27403553
Dunno, I'd say it's a sort of healthy indicator that it has more SFW.

>>27403694
>not wanting some furry ReBURST-style trainer desu

There, problem solved and I also saved ReBURST.

>>27404302
Well, you can look for a better job, but if that's not available or is not the point, just keep a notebook with you and scribble. It shoudl help.
>>
Anyone taking smut requests?
I wouldn't mind a smut about a timid/girly Trap Weavile who gets bottomed by his trainer if anyone wants to write one.
>>
>>27404931
see >>27376762, unless you have the patience of a saint to wait for someone to appear and take requests.
Illumise mating story never ever
>>
Requests aren't impossible to get here, but keep in mind that the more specific you are about it, the less likely it is to happen.
>>
File: 1451442260431.png (1MB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
1451442260431.png
1MB, 1000x630px
>>27404799
I'll give the notepad a shot but I feel like I won't have the time even for that. I'll just content myself with reading for now, but it will probably be months before I can write to my standards again. Good luck with all your fics, anons.
>>
File: 1459540458401.png (98KB, 197x247px) Image search: [Google]
1459540458401.png
98KB, 197x247px
>>27405821
This is very true. The few times I see requests taken, and I've taken some myself, they are very specific to the point where even if I would take them on it isn't really writing anymore, so much as fleshing out somebodies fantasy that you aren't even interested in.
My ideal format for requests would be as follows:

(Salutation), can someone write a (smut\comfort\humor\etc.) story?
I would like it to involve (Characters) doing (activity\sexual escapade).
Hopefully it can be set within (location\universe\orifice)
If anyone is going to begin work on this request, please let me know!
>>
>>27405939
Your template is more specific than the request in >>27404931.

Also, >backslashes >ishygddt
>>
>>27406026
credit where it's due, there isn't really more that could be added that anons request except maybe adding fetishes.
>>
>>27406026
>greentexting
>not actually greentexting

cge how could you

>>27406206
its like a resume but for erotica at this point
>>
File: 1366831016442.png (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366831016442.png
19KB, 500x500px
>>
>>27405939
Your template is really detailed, but I've got a request to throw out there so I'll give it a try.

Hey, can someone write a comfort story about a Bisharp and its trainer? Who comforts who is irrelevant, as is the setting. If anyone is going to begin work on this request, please let me know!

The lack of Bisharp fics in existence is depressing, but hopefully I can remedy that in the coming years. Likely not before graduation though ;;;;;_____;;;;;
>>
>>27409313
The closest thing I have on offer is the Bisharp that is going to be relatively prominent in Au Coup Par Coup. Comfort doesn't really factor into it though, as he's going to spend most of his time fighting and helping the rest of the cast.
>>
>>27395304
But are the storys about male trainer giving their cute female poke all their love? Or is it the gross female teainer being a filthy slut
>>
>>27410713
Uh, a mixture of both. Some are one, some are the other. The catalog provides who's involved in each story.
>>
>>27410768
Aw thanks anon-sama time to read good love storys
>>
File: 55205422_p0.png (271KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
55205422_p0.png
271KB, 700x993px
>>
Bop
>>
>>
File: 1443464870002 - Copy.jpg (106KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1443464870002 - Copy.jpg
106KB, 1032x774px
nom
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12057059/1/Pokemon-Incarnation

Been working on this Mystery Dungeon fic for the past couple of weeks. Has a different tone to a lot of PMD fics, or pokemon ones in general, so it could be interesting to some people. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

>How do you get your gears going if you're a writer?
Listen to an album that has a similar feel to the scene(s) you're about to write. Helps get me in the mood, makes it more entertaining, and provides a good time-frame to write so you don't burn out.
>>
>>27414245
Gave it a quick skim of the first few chapters. Found it interesting that the MCs don't dive right in to the PMD verse
>>
>>27368644
>rape
unf
>>
>>27415525
Thought it was important to briefly establish what two of the MCs were like when life goes normally for them, and to show how the pokemon world shenanigans mildly affects the human world.
>>
>>27408347
You like mummies don't you writethread?
>>
File: 1365002425612.jpg (235KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365002425612.jpg
235KB, 600x600px
hahaha kill me

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7621246
>>
>>27418789
Give me your productivity
>>
>>27419873
It took me a week and a half to make 4000 words happen

Productivity is over
>>
>>27414245
Chapter 1:
How exactly did he think he could stop the meteor if he was tired out by just getting to the site of it? And he's been at this guardian business for 35 years without realizing that he's not omnicient/omnipotent to be able to stop every bad thing from happening in the world? Feeling like a failure for not stopping a meteor he could not have stopped is absurd.

How many disasters could possibly be happening that people just assume the character is nearby means they need to panic?

"It was the first form of real relief I felt since talking to Jirachi" - Like one minute ago?

Guardian of Forever is pretty much a textbook Mary Sue.

Chapter 2:
Nobody likes facing stall teams, that doesn't mean you can equate it to cruelty.

Chapter 3:
This chapter was okay right up until they the police station, after that Basil and Floyd pretty much abandoned their established characters.

Basil is the calculating character who sets aside emotion and plans meticulously. So instead of doing something in line with that character like coercing Floyd into divulging more info ("Are you seriously basing your investigation into missing persons off of your personal religious beliefs? I could report you! I should report you, my sister is missing!") or maybe just looking for some more information in the guy's house or bugging the place, he decides to outright assault an officer after making a huge leap that this investigator he recently met and disliked is obviously his sister's kidnapper because he seems to know more about the case than he lets on, despite that being standard in an investigation.
>>
>>27421073
cont.
Floyd is emphasized to be stoic and professional repeatedly, yet when he's assaulted in his home he flips and almost immediately starts raving about how he knew Basil was dangerous (Seriously? The poindexter guy?) and all the ways they would be punished for this, which is about the dumbest thing you could do when being threatened like that. If you want to live, you don't throw all the consequences for letting you live into your attacker's face. He would hopefully understand that as a vetted police officer.

It's funny that shortly after Basil noted how impressive it was for Floyd to be able even slightly injure Blaziken, both of them talked about beating up this apparently dimension traveling super being.

It's also interesting that while assuming the guardian's intention was to save its world by taking people to help it do so, Floyd still acted like it was doing something evil and that he hated it for that, even when he was assuming that he had helped save that world before too and was none the worse for the wear. It's clearly not a standard case of somebody committing mass kidnapping and chaining people up in their basement, so while it's hard to say what the exact emotions they should feel about the situation are, it's a pretty safe bet that a large part of it should be confusion or helplessness. Basil is a bit more justified in his anger because it was his sister that was taken.

Chapter 4/5

Has Basil been exposed to many unburied mass graves in his time to know what one smells like?

The "it's beyond saving" joke and earlier comparison of Louisiana to some sort of swamp hell was hilarious.

Why is English included in the basic pokemon curriculum? And do they arbitrarily use human aging/maturity standards?

Nisbeth doesn't seem to be told or guess Basil's age before telling him to pretend to be 18. Is age actually obvious to pokemon so that Melinda would really be in danger? If they judge by behavior, she acted immature compared to Basil.
>>
>>27421094
cont.

I guess my big note would be to make sure your character's reactions to extreme situations are actually a reflection of their character. In the second chapter Basil had a really nice character defining moment where his sister blew off all of the time and effort he had put into getting them to that point, right when they were at the finish line and about to achieve something great. He got angry and argued with her but stopped himself and tried to be reasonable about the situation before it got out of hand, even though that must have been an enormous slap in the face for him. To me, that showed that he was the kind of guy who would always try to take a deep breath and think things through before reacting badly to something, but in chapter 3 he got upset and did possibly the most ill-thought out thing he could do and assaulted a police officer in his own home. Short of magical intervention or murder he had basically just thrown his entire life away without taking any smaller steps to investigate the issue. I would personally have googled "The Guardian of Forever" first.
>>
File: 1466292446977.png (90KB, 391x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466292446977.png
90KB, 391x395px
>>
File: Mtg Types.jpg (98KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Mtg Types.jpg
98KB, 512x512px
I've got a basic rough draft of the first chapter of a special crossover written out.
it's mostly detailing how things work, and is probably going to be cut into small parts and distributed throughout the rest of the story.
>>
>>27424115
Switch bug and fairy you fucking retard
>>
File: Golduck.gif (569KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Golduck.gif
569KB, 500x360px
>>27421073
>>27421094
>>27421129
Thanks for reading and giving feedback.

A risky approach I made was to establish stuff loosely in a way that didn't make much sense but would later on all add up. In hind sight, probably not a great idea since people might think 'well, this shit makes no sense' and stop reading, even if I was intending for the reaction to be 'I want to find out more.'

The biggest example of this would be Basil and Floyd acting irrationally hostile and aggressive to each other They were mortal enemies in the past life (hence the title 'Incarnation'), and their past-life characteristics started poking through a bit upon proximity to each other. it drove both of them, especially Basil, to do some real dumb shit and assume some wild conclusions about each other. Everything around The Guardian of Forever also falls prey to this.

Do you think I should go back and tweak some stuff for better clarity?
>>
>>27424115
what's being crossover'd?
>>
>>27425719
Which bug, which fairy?
i originally had fairy at white and bug at black, but i kinda realized that fairies just aren't white at all.
Fairies are selfish assholes, which is kinda Black's whole philosophy, while there are a ton of bugs that live in organized colonies, which is one of white's things
>>
File: 1401234579348.jpg (62KB, 630x785px) Image search: [Google]
1401234579348.jpg
62KB, 630x785px
>>
>>27409672
I eagerly await updates.
>>
Alright, I'm probably on my way to scratching >>27418789 out of existence and starting something different. Writing it has been slow and arduous, and despite me passing the expositiony bits, that probably won't change with my personally apathetic investment into the story. The process of writing Ears was about twice as auspicious and was actually fun to make.

And that shitty feeling's not just in general, either. Two days ago I made a quick, quirky little smut at 1 AM for a thread in torrential shitstorm, and it was surprisingly refreshing and much easier to churn out. It mostly made me realize I don't want to spend an increased amount of time writing something that isn't even interesting to make.
>>
>>27431295
So you're gonna engage the smut engines?

>>27430736
I hope I make it worth the wait.
>>
>>27431665
Maybe I will. Degenerate at heart, making human things always drains the shit out of me as compared to good ol' furfaggotry.
>>
>>27431840
I've found that writing smut is a lot more engaging and rewarding in the short term.
>>
>>27431840
Smut's usually a great way to unload. Doesn't require too much attention, it comes easiest out of all types of prose (or so it seems in my experience) and you get to write fluff if you change your mind. I love fluff.
>>
So as a general rule of thumb, is past progressive (I believe that's synonymous with passive voice) in narration a no-no?
>>
>>27401919
>>27427836
>>
>>27432100
The rule of thumb is to write sentences that stimulate the reader's imagination.

Past Progressive is a means by which event order is specified with a concurrent relationship.
>Anon took off his shoes and sat down to relax. He was watching a commercial for a watermelon slicer when the phone rang.
This is fine. Narrator is using the commercial to indicate a narrow span of time to give context to the phone ringing, and later this character can snap his fingers and solve a problem in a MacGuyvery way when he recalls the watermelon slicer after the character who called him reminds him of the call.

Passive voice is eschewed because it encourages repetitive sentence structure, the use of poorly descriptive words, and it is almost always TELLING instead of SHOWING.
>Once upon a time in a peaceful kingdom, a princess was combing her hair.
This is telling: it does a great job of establishing, but we must remember that the active verb is not "combing", it's "WAS."
>Once upon a time in a peaceful kingdom, a princess combed her hair.
Now, it's showing what the princess is doing and it's less wordy. But most likely the first thought in response to this statement a reader has is "so what?" The passive voice sentence has privilege to be boring because we know its duty is to establish a context; the active voice sentence is supposed to be doing cool stuff and this is a yawner.
>Once upon a time in a peaceful kingdom, a princess combed her hair, gripping it near the roots with one hand and futilely tugging her comb. A grimace of anger and frustration adorned her face…
Now we've got some momentum, momentum that would be lost had we said "Her facial expression was angry and frustrated," as then it's just a fact rather than part of the activity.

tl;dr
Past progressive is fine.
Passive voice is ugly when you have two verbs and the one that isn't part of the "was" family can be thrown out, losing only some detail.

Passive voice is not a sin, it's a tool to be wisely used.
>>
File: 1429882678185.jpg (107KB, 683x383px) Image search: [Google]
1429882678185.jpg
107KB, 683x383px
>>
>>27368215
I'm revising and reuploading an old fic I did. It's about a gay sociopath named Xylark and his Angel-type Pokemon Rianna.

It's called Yellow Diamonds after the Rihanna song.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12077364/1/Yellow-Diamonds-A-Pok%C3%A9mon-Adventure
>>
File: 1447820041299.png (155KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
1447820041299.png
155KB, 600x492px
>>27431840
I'm not sure if you're taking requests or not, but if you're open to something I have a thing you could try.

I'd like to request a story about Mothim getting caught stealing honey by Vespiquen's Combee forces, bringing him to her. Interrogation could take place between the two, somehow leading to a more...suggestive nature before Vespiquen takes charge. I'd also be nice for Mothim to find a way to take charge too in retribution (off guard hidden power rock?), leading to some good ol' fashioned angry bee sex
>>
>>27435844
But how do insects sexual organs? If that could be figured out, and I'm additionally allowed to name the fic "It's Hip To Fuck Bees", then we might be on to something.
>>
File: 1461155033389.jpg (194KB, 988x809px) Image search: [Google]
1461155033389.jpg
194KB, 988x809px
>>27435940
Well, there's that wonderful repository of potentially dubious information, wikipedia to answer that question: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect_reproductive_system

Of bees (from a different site):
For more information: When a virgin queen flies to a site where thousands of male honey bees may be waiting, she mates with several males in flight. A male drone will mount the queen and insert his endophallus, ejaculating semen. After ejaculation, a male honey bee pulls away from the queen, though his endophallus is ripped from his body, remaining attached to the newly fertilized queen.

Of moths (also a different site):
The male moth then mounts the female to mate. Mating is often very brief. While most moths and butterflies must mate to produce offspring, some European bagworm moths use a process of parthenogenesis to reproduce. In parthernogenisis, caterpillars hatch from unfertilized eggs.

Insect copulation is quite an interesting little thing to research, because some of the shit that happens is utter insanity. (Looks like both groups use endophalluses, by the way.)

So make of that what you will.
>>
>>27435940
Well...bees have this thing at least
https://youtu.be/3vPV_WeQxV8

Moths get a variety like this depending on species
https://youtu.be/QQlhGT2VMOQ

You could try something like this or go for the average animal donger, but I leave it up to you.

>It's hip to fuck bees
I'm okay with this
>>
>>27436206
T-th-thats too lewd1!
>>
>>27436206
I'll get to it soon, but I'm not exactly the quickest writer around. Don't get your hopes up about expecting anything within the immediate few days if I'm going to go about this right.
>>
>>27437260
Nice nice. I've heard you write out the stories physically before typing them. I can wait for the full product if it's you.
>>
>>27368840
I'm pretty sure it was from a few years back when /vp/ was still in its infancy. Some guy wrote a yandere!Lyra thing and it kind of spiraled from there.
>>
>>27427917
Slap a fairy in green. Fae love woods n shit.
>>
File: 1432756753638.jpg (392KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1432756753638.jpg
392KB, 480x640px
>>
hey give the leavanny lewd fic
>>
File: if only you knew.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
if only you knew.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>27437260
Mimiga, don't do this, man. Every single writer I've seen take requests (commissions are similar, but not quite the same) has gotten burned out and miserable within just a couple jobs. Vulpsis, Goombario, Michael Rosenon, just to name a few. It's not a good path to go down.
>>
File: 1242345235234.png (20KB, 602x685px) Image search: [Google]
1242345235234.png
20KB, 602x685px
>>27439742
I'm doing this one job, don't worry. The premise was something that could resonate with me, I had absolutely no follow-up for suddenly quitting out on what I was currently writing, and he asked real nicely. I've already got all the bug sex brewing in my head and moth endophalluses are pretty nice. And I might have realized that Vespiquen has miniature drones for order attacks right when I remembered that tiny lewd crawling insects are definitely in my list of fetishes.

Technically, most lewds I write are by request. Just not entirely direct ones. It's nice to see that people actually value my writing enough that they wouldn't want me to be a used cum rag of requests, though.
>>
>>27424115
>Drafting a different story instead of yandere Zinnia or other things you had planned
JUST
>>
>>27439742
>Goombario
He took requests? I thought he just did his own shit that ended up being the same thing every time
>>
>>27442995
back in early history of /vpwt/ I think he did
>>
Any good ongoing longfics (200k +) to recommend? OC stories preferred.
>>
File: 1458440722145.png (2MB, 1280x639px) Image search: [Google]
1458440722145.png
2MB, 1280x639px
>>
File: Leafy Reading Fanfictions.png (434KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Leafy Reading Fanfictions.png
434KB, 1000x700px
Wow there are a lot of fanfics here. It's gonna take me forever and a half to read all of them.
But are there any of your favorite fanfics that aren't listed here anons? I'm curious on what you'd suggest for a good read.
>>
>>27445466
It looks to me like Leafeon has enough on her desk already. Why not make the most of that forever an a half, and then come back for moar?
>>
File: 1434549223096.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1434549223096.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>>27448279
[Angry, drowsy buzzing]

>>27443970
I wish my gold version's battery backup hadn't died. I should do some research in Johto and plan a story set there.
>>
>>27449704
>battery backup
You mean the battery in the cartridge? You can replace that pretty easily, it's just a 3V 2025 battery you can get anywhere. Hardest part is getting off the weird ass screw they used on the cartridges.
>>
>>27449962
Needle-nose pliers worked on a cartridge I wanted into.
>>
>>27449962
Yeah, I just haven't bothered to because I have so many other games to play as it is. Thanks for telling me the battery type though, I might pick one up on my way home.
>>
File: 1455339363921.jpg (381KB, 1465x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1455339363921.jpg
381KB, 1465x1099px
>>27449704
>>27450449
Glad I inspired you, not my favourite region but obviously one of the best for storytelling. My internal batteries all still work fine, except my Emerald and Sapphire ones, which are easier to replace than a G/S/C Cart. I think the batteries are harder to acquire though, if memory serves.
>>
File: 24576358568.jpg (3MB, 1644x2287px) Image search: [Google]
24576358568.jpg
3MB, 1644x2287px
>>
File: 1465789476339.png (259KB, 569x457px) Image search: [Google]
1465789476339.png
259KB, 569x457px
Is it just me or are the threads dying faster?
>>
>>27453914
Sun/Moon hype has been pushing threads left, right, and all over the place. Since /vpwt/ is usually slow, it can't keep up.
>>
>>27453914
More funposting of new threads on riveting topics like "find a flaw," "why is ____ so ____", and "look at this fake" means a faster dash to Page 10.
>>
>>27453961
>>27453997
Yet another reason I want Sun and Moon out, but I know their release is going to turbocharge the board even more than official information did.
>>
>>27454640
I think it would be more interesting if /vpwt/ became active enough that it could not be so easily victimized. Even under these conditions, it takes quite a dry spell for a thread to become imperiled.
>>
Any good fics about small towns/cities, focusing on life in there?
I like stories like that, especially when they focus on setting, but I cant find many.
>>
>>27454779
Yeah, seeing the threads pick up in activity (well, meaningful activity anyway) would be pretty nice I think.
>>
>>27454779
Yeah would be nice.
But i'd imagine if these threads became active enough we would get what happens to the gardevoir threads
>>
>>27455415
That sounds like a goal.
>>
>>27455502
What shitposting to the point where most of the regular posters there leave?
>>
>>27455502
I dunno if that's a goal you want to strive for cge, given that what >>27455529 said is spot fucking on.

It hurts. I just wanted to collect art.
>>
File: 30 - EeT6PkH.jpg (69KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
30 - EeT6PkH.jpg
69KB, 800x523px
>>27455564
I share your pain anon.
>>
So.... do I bother to keep trying to can into AO3? It has been forever and a half since I started trying to get the invite / register thing to work pretty much weekly, but never did.

We should have our own. With fem Goodras and Lemonades.
>>
>>27455529
>>27455564
That is one possible fate, but not the only one.

Gardevoir threads are born of a very narrow niche, and one that is easily disrupted by those who would make sport. Fanfiction is a much broader topic with a definite objective.

I think greater attendance would skew toward readers than writers, which would improve the response to "what to read?" questions since we writers are often self-occupied, and the scope of trolling efforts would probably be limited to baiting pseudo reviews and recommendations for those particular notorious, infamous pieces.

>>27455771
Dat backlog.
Create it.
>>
File: despair but also.png (129KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
despair but also.png
129KB, 350x350px
>>27440980
>I've already got all the bug sex brewing in my head and moth endophalluses are pretty nice. And <spoiler>

Well okay. I suppose I can't complain too much, then. I look forward to seeing your unique spin on the concept.
>>
>>27440980
>>27456060
As long as she doms and gets dommed back I am a happy camper
>>
>>27454957
cge's Love Lost is the best example I can think of. It's focused primarily on the characters, but the elements of city life and the way pokemon are integrated into it are explored throughout.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8074636/1/Love-Lost
>>
>>27456060
I try to write at least a little every single day unless I've just finished a chapter or part, where I then take a single day to cool down before the next. I've been going strong for a year and a half of that now, and I'll be damned if some failed concept is going to stop me from keeping that promise to myself.

>>27456082
Things and general story fluff, endophallus, Vespiquen mocking the Mothim for a bit, eventually commands that she get fucked but accidentally gets bottomed herself while all of her combee are watching in confused horror?
>>
File: 1445543765972.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1445543765972.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>>27456472
sounds like a plan to me
>>
File: iunno.png (78KB, 374x297px) Image search: [Google]
iunno.png
78KB, 374x297px
>>27454779
More people participation would be nice, but short of writing cute stories targeted at the gardevoir/phox threads, I'm not sure how we could generate interest or awareness for the write thread.
>>
>>27456671
Embracing the autistic aspect of those threads would import the woes that posts above fear. The awareness to promote is that gardevoir/phox is welcome amid the whole scope of Pokémon fanfiction. Wasn't there a recently completed piece involving the starter form of the fox? (Additionally, braixen is featured in my next piece, so a second bite may be taken at that apple.)
>>
>>27456671
the same way any place generates content/interest: someone would have to take requests and actually complete them, SFW or not. It's how the bully phase came to be and went pretty well during the spring time
>>
File: 1457465342005.png (2MB, 2975x2760px) Image search: [Google]
1457465342005.png
2MB, 2975x2760px
>>27456671
>>27456806
>>27456843
I tried writing for one of those groups, but they have probably mercifully forgotten me. I would suggest just taking a request here and there in a thread that isn't TOO autistic, and hopefully drum up some interest. Maybe we can inspire someone. Then again, we may just flood the thread with requestfags for a few weeks. It's a gamble.
>>
>>27456671
I wrote phox some Ears-based fetishy barely-not-lewds once. They seemed to enjoy it to a moderate enough degree that wasn't abrasive, but like most things I do, it was forgotten a day or two later.
>>
>>27456979
Fulfillment of requests must be regarded as a means by which idle writers may activate themselves. To approach others and say "I will do work for free, use me" is self-debasing and invites only flooding, spamming, and complaints when requests are ignored.

The gardevoir threads succeed in the sense that anyone interested in gardevoir, for good or for evil, knows of them and participates. /vpwt/ does not know if it is renown enough to those who have a, perhaps unexplored, writing interest to reach its greatest potential. It's possible that this mission is simply so unpopular that it requires saving bumps whenever somebody at Nintendo farts and the noise is released as a new Pokémon's cry.
>>
File: 1444266369293 - Copy.jpg (103KB, 891x562px) Image search: [Google]
1444266369293 - Copy.jpg
103KB, 891x562px
>>27457041
I know the feeling
>>
File: 44e28d97blquc.png (326KB, 800x320px) Image search: [Google]
44e28d97blquc.png
326KB, 800x320px
>>27457168
With the unfortunate majority of this board being the type to use people, it could still be difficult to acquire new blood. Unless somebody volunteers to bravely set foot where no writefag has gone before, I think we will just sit here in squalor.
>>
>>27457041
That's just the nature of 'mon specific threads. Stuff you post is forgotten rapidly, and some people are outwardly hostile to it.

Then again, my only real experience is in Gardevoir threads, where my work has been met with one part venom for every three parts joy.
>>
>>27456979
I don't forget
;_;r
>>
File: 1444301657140 - Copy.png (81KB, 495x398px) Image search: [Google]
1444301657140 - Copy.png
81KB, 495x398px
>>27457436
>>
>>27457434
Actually, most of my pokemon stuff has been regarded highly by those who read them and are otherwise extremely popular (in comparison to how most other fics of a similar genre go). Mainly, it's my pandering to a volatile and otherwise tiny fandom for half of my works ever that garners the feeling of being generally ignored. Sometimes two weeks would earn a single one sentence reply from one guy. But that's my own damn fault, and if it were PMD stuff that I was writing in its place, my popularity would have surely doubled by now. Alas, it's a rewarding feeling of it's own to be a prominent writer amidst like two other people.
>>
File: 1382488618488.gif (772KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1382488618488.gif
772KB, 500x432px
>>
>>27456979
Suwa?
>>
>>27457412
You know something?
Why don't you guys just have a set writing topic for each writethread and everyone here writes their own version of what happens next in the topic.

So say you have a prompt about the delinquent Pancham in town pulling down trainers' pants or stealing their Pokeballs or whatever. Everyone here would each write their own thing here about that delinquent and you'd compare writing ideas. Of course, people can choose to opt out of these and just write their own fics, but maybe it'd be a good way for shy writers to show their creativity?

Just a lurker with their own two cents.
>>
>>27460223
Last I remembered the thread actually had tried collabs to attract attention, but they always collapsed since no one held the interest to keep going, save for like 2-3 people
>>
File: 1419888606386.png (152KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1419888606386.png
152KB, 480x640px
>>
>>
Alt forms of Pokemon confirmed for Aloha (ice type vulpix, sandshrew, etc). Thoughts?
>>
File: 1405570802412.jpg (103KB, 571x428px) Image search: [Google]
1405570802412.jpg
103KB, 571x428px
>>
>>27465492
We more Digimon now, I guess.

While I am okay with regional variants, I prefer mostly minute changes, details in appearance that exemplify adjustment to different environments. Things like say a regional form has a slightly slenderer build, the other had thicker fur. Maybe a corresponding +1 Speed / +1 Defense adjustment for the form, for gaming purposes.

Deep changes like typing, morphology or things like twisting the very concept of the Pokémon (Ninetales doesn't need to be Fairy type, it doesn't really fit) make me raise three eyebrows. I simply have to question why not just make a different Pokémon, it's not like you're gonna run out of concepts.

I'd have to really examine this concept of variants for some time, before getting a good feeling of if like or dislike. Delta Pokémon from the TCG are a relatively good approximation in terms of rationale, but we still have to wait to see how they compare gameplay wise, and how will this affect games set in other regions.

I'm however mostly reminded of the whole lolZygardeformedoge1055perfectCell thing. I hope this doesn't go the same way,
>>
>>27467182
I wonder if the Aloha versions of the mons are treated as different mons though...
>>
>>27459929
_no_
>>
File: 1457200756262.png (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457200756262.png
220KB, 1200x900px
>>27467182
I think slightly more drastic changes are still tolerable, but these new variations seem a bit far fetched to me. I think they will be classified as different pokemon like >>27468139 says, because it would be pretty fucking stupid if Ice Vulpix evolved with a Fire Stone. As for the Fairy type, I think Vulpix should have had it, due to having pix(ie) for a suffix. Too bad we didn't get our dream of Ninetales being part Ghost or Psychic.
And in the context of the writethread, there's not much to say save that we're going to get booted out by all the hype.
>>
>>27468799
Ah, darn.
Malva story never ever
>>
File: 1445464523667.png (217KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445464523667.png
217KB, 543x600px
>>
File: image.png (111KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111KB, 500x567px
Is there ANYTHING with an Absol that isn't edge tier? I need something with my adorable angel dogo, lewd or cute I don't care
>>
>>27470856
I got you senpai. SFW
http://pastebin.com/ayLvMR9j
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1364742827072.png (297KB, 1146x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1364742827072.png
297KB, 1146x1478px
>>
>>27473865
>lopunny with a shotgun

Am I... am I missing something here?
>>
File: boop.png (214KB, 422x523px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
214KB, 422x523px
>>27472575
>>
>>27473865
>>>/k/
>>
>>27468139
It only makes sense they are, there's a multitude reasons why, though at the same time I could see a number of reasons to "disguise" them as the same species unde rcertain constraints such as team battle preview (it makes things more surprising, you never know what Vulpix is the opponent gonna send at you).

>>27469071
That pic has made me d'awwwww more than it should have. Also yeah, some changes are far too out of left field. I could see maybe a Ground Vulpix.... but an Ice one? If it is due to a natural process it would have taken long enough that it would have Darwinian!evolved into a completely different species, IMO.
>>
>>27471234
Not bad, Absol needs more cuddlin
>>
>>27474003
Not much. Zombie outbreak, gonna keep Master safe, the usual.
>>
>>27475711
I'd read it. I hope suplexes are involved.
>>
>>27475916
Why read it when you could write it?
>>
>>27476648
Might be a worthwhile drabble actually. I'll note it down.
>>
>>27469729
Suwa's not the one doing that
>>
>>27472575
beep beep
>>
File: 1409801592641 - Copy.png (106KB, 575x472px) Image search: [Google]
1409801592641 - Copy.png
106KB, 575x472px
>>27478036
>>
>>27477960
what are you working on then?
>>
>>27457537

mimiga when are we gonna get a sequel where reinhardt and alexander coming back as zombies and slay all of the expedition society
>>
File: 1459041349159.png (102KB, 499x474px) Image search: [Google]
1459041349159.png
102KB, 499x474px
>>27479797
No you moron that can't happen, it would make no sense. You see, Reinhardt is actually a ditto, and has disguised himself as Swirlix, biding his time until he can locate Alexander again after their separation while fleeing the remaining river forces.
>>
File: 1417463978969.png (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417463978969.png
160KB, 500x500px
>>
>>27479455
Some real fics instead of porn, unfortunately. They're taking their time developing into things I find presentable. For the sake of not spoiling my own characters, I don't think I'll do any more smut for a while. I just need to get to the shipping in my stories and then I can go crazy with furfaggotry
>>
Wow, insect genitals are complex. People are probably going to have to google moth dicks in the middle of reading porn.

>>27479797
>>27480491
How do I even respond to these. I mean, the sequel is technically called "A Taste of Adventure", which is currently a mere four paragraphs of synopsis in my personal ideabin and should probably not actually be real. I'm pretty sure it'd be a worse time than undead pokemon slaying everyone.
>>
>>27477960
...bully anon?
>>
File: 1443583926351 - Copy.jpg (221KB, 550x1928px) Image search: [Google]
1443583926351 - Copy.jpg
221KB, 550x1928px
>>
Hey guys, I hear Game Freak is hiring. :^)
>>
File: Silver vs Gold.png (3MB, 800x6290px) Image search: [Google]
Silver vs Gold.png
3MB, 800x6290px
>>27482718
>>
>>27483080
Somewhere far away, a Ledian saw this, which sparked the Pokestar movie about her taking over the world and making humans the Pokemon
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.