[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Go General - /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 48

File: poodle-1200.jpg (36KB, 780x408px) Image search: [Google]
poodle-1200.jpg
36KB, 780x408px
Poodle edition

>What country has this game been released in?
Officially: Japan, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, many EU countries (including the UK), and the USA. WE DON'T KNOW WHEN YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET IT!

>Is anyone else having trouble with x?
Yes, servers have been a mess since the launch. If you have an issue, it's likely a server issue or a bug not unique to you.

>It says that the app is incompatible with my devices! What gives?
This is a region lock and it is very probable that your device IS in fact compatible with Pokemon GO. Install the app below:

>How do I download the game on Android if it isn't officially released?
>How do I download the game on iOS if it isn't officially released?
Wait till the fucking game is out in your country, quit flooding the servers. FUCK OFF

>What CP will X become?
http://pogotoolkit.com/

>How do I /scanner/fag (aka map every pokemon within your vicinity as if you had been running about at high speed everywhere in the map)
Guide V2: https://www.sendspace.com/file/08xuvt (may have mistakes if I was careless) alternate link: http://a.pomf.cat/mrmjgy.pdf
Guide for dummies: http://pastebin.com/SkL1LcbR
Guide V1: http://pastebin.com/QX93SCMV

>How to get a new Google API key the shitty and lazy tutorial: http://pastebin.com/9pZ1SqhA (embed)
>>
1st for drinking away the pain of down servers
>>
Requesting a join link to the Pokemon GO discord server.
>>
>went out to skate around hatching eggs
>kept getting tempted by uncommon mons
>ball glitched every time
>eventually couldn't get back in
>ended up down the pub
Could have been worse I guess
>>
>server down
>on the day i planned to go around catching pokemon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27282284
>Tfw Niantic doesn't care enough to work on the 3 step glitch
>>
Are the servers just wonky or is the scanner getting people banned?
>>
>>27283148
you can have it fixed, or working servers (most of the day. Pick one.
>>
File: 6e6.jpg (76KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
6e6.jpg
76KB, 680x680px
Any Snorlax in the usa?
>>
File: 1468720282195.jpg (46KB, 598x608px) Image search: [Google]
1468720282195.jpg
46KB, 598x608px
>Three paw bug
>Servers are constantly fucked
>Game crashes everytime I catch a pokemon

I can't take this anymore
>>
Fucking servers. Coming off a soft ban after finding an region covered in eevee and dratini and looking to get in and work my way up to a dragonite and the severs up and fucking die.

How many more millions in microtransactions is it going to take the pricks to sort their shit out?
>>
>>27283489
It's like Niantic planned to have this cash cow die faster than cookie clicker or flappy bird. Unless Niantic actually does shit the game is gonna lose relevance by end of August at best.
>>
Is Doduo native to USA or elsewhere than the UK or some shit

haven't seen one
>>
>>27283461
theres a fukcing snorlax as a gym guard in my town and its literally a trump wall.
>>
FUCKING CHRIST FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS

I LOST TWO POKEMON FAGGOT
>>
>>27283591
The other day I saw/caught a whole bunch of them in the Rocks area in Sydney.
>>
>update on Play Store
>"minor text fixes"
NIANTIC FIX THE FOOTSTEPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Use lure
>Server goes offline

At least it was free...
>>
A FUCKING GHASTLY RAN AWAY WHY THIS
>>
So I just turned on that livemaps scanner, and it says I'm somewhere south of California in the ocean.

I live in Europe.

How do I fix this?
>>
>>27283644
no, you dont get it.

the cycle will go like this:

>servers shit themselves
>less people play
>servers go back online
>more people play
>servers go back offline
>normies and every casual finally gives up
>servers now run well forever, because literally only a few tryhards play it, and the game quickly dies

this is what is going to happen. this game is so basic and overly simple that it really relies on having an active community everywhere. there's so little to do in this game. when you dont even have any friends anymore to go hunt pokemon with, or if you dont have anybody to show your pokemon to or talk about things that happened to you because everybody stopped caring a long time ago, you'll get no enjoyment out of this game anymore.

the game is so shit in its own right that it literally only relies on the fact that a lot of people play it for nostalgia reasons. what the players made out of the game made it fun, otherwise the game would be boring as hell after 3 days. and niantic are doing literally everything they can to alienate their player base, and they effectively ruined a game that could have been incredibly big simply because theyre awful at their jobs. this game could have redefined gaming to a certain degree if it had been operated by more capable people.
>>
does driving in my car hatch eggs?
>>
>>27283782
>How do I fix this?
Start swimming anon.
>>
how do i fix the three step bug?
>>
File: image.png (524KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524KB, 640x1136px
valorfags in a nutshell
>>
>>27283807
If you are going under 25 miles per hour yes
>>
>>27283807
unless its around 15mph
>>
>>27283782
What's livemaps scanner? If it's some website bullshit switch to scanning yourself, that way we can try to help you if something goes wrong.
>>
>>27283807
If you drive at like 5km/hour
>>
>>27283839
you don't
>>
>>27283807
when you dont go faster than about 1.5 miles an hour, yes.
>>
>>27283807
to a certain extent. I drove around my neighborhood taking gyms and got about 3.5km worth or progress even though I know I drove much further than that.
>>
>>27283807
yo have to be driving very, very slow.
>>
>>27283874
I tried the other scanner first, but no-one here was able to help me resolve the issues I was having. Following the windows instructions to the letter, I kept getting an error saying it was unable to find the Flask module, which was most definitely installed, so I couldn't progress. The livemap scanner has you use your google account and centers it around your location, which you can't manually change and that sucks, but when it places you on the other side of the planet, it becomes useless.
>>
>>27283894
15 mph
>>
File: 1465865085614.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1465865085614.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>some lucky bastard near where I live has a dratini spawn in his backyard every few hours
I swear Niantic wants me to commit a crime.
>>
>>27283839
Buy out Niantic and merge them to a competent dev team.
>>
>>27283930
Become his friend and hang out in his house with him, anon.
>>
Everyone crying about "losing" Pokemon and Pokemon running away/crashing the game, it's you're own fault lmao. Why would you choose to play when you know for a fact the servers are shitting themselves right now?
>>
>>27283966
lmao, so funny, you're so witty and insightful.

Except, you know, that glitch doesn't just happen when the servers are known to be shit.
>>
Are the servers down for everyone?
>>
>>27283966
>Implying I choose when I have free time to play this game.
Must be nice living off neetbux.
>>
>>27283992
Down for me.
>>
>>27283923
I wasn't there when you asked, but I had the exact same flask error. Googled the issue and it seems one of the causes is having multiple Python versions installed. So I uninstalled Python, searched my entire computer for it (turned out I had Python 2.7 installed several times by various programs in the past) and then wiped every single thing it found. Reinstalled Python and it works now. It might not be the solution to your problem, but I'd give it a try.
>>
>>27283923
LiveMaps scanner is updated to support PTC and coordinate changing now, I believe.
>>
>>27283957
I don't think I have enough charisma to befriend someone while that sweaty.
>>
>>27283585
At least cookie clicker gets updates and balance stuff still.
>>
>>27284012
I'll give that a go if livemaps doesn't pan out.
>>27284013
Do you have a link to this update?
>>
What does Stamina do as an IV?
>>
>Start taking back my gyms from non-lifters
>Servers shit themselves

Also
>Game has an update
>Think it's for 3-step bug and servers
>For text shit.
>>
>>27284033
https://github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases Grab the latest one for your OS
>>
I can't fathom why Niantic just does not fix the fucking servers. The game has been out in the US for like 2 weeks now, they now how many people are playing, they know what happens when it gets released in a new country, they have data on how many people use a connection in a specific area.

What the fuck more do you need, buy some more fucking bandwidth, get more server space, iron out connection and routing problems. Just fix the fucking game.
>>
>>27283894
>1.5mph
Lmao average human walk speed is higher than that, dude. You can bike pretty fast and it still registers.
>>
> make the pokemon detector buggy
> actively ban/shut down services allowing users to find pokemons

It's like they really want me to uninstall their fucking game.
>>
How.

Fucking HOW is this game being so botched. Niantic got an entire factory to print money with this, and they're screwing it all up. They're completely radio silent on these bugs and are tweeting fucking Soujaboy, instead of acknowledging bugs. Even if we don't have an ETA, just a "We are aware of the radar bug and are working on it" would be nice.

It's been DAYS now and, while the servers have been getting better, they're still utter shit during midday.

If Niantic doesn't get it together, it'll be a miracle if this game lasts through next month.
>>
>>27284102
>actively ban/shut down services allowing users to find pokemons

Lol where? No bans yet as far as I'm aware
>>
>>27283989
It's never been a problem for me, and it's exponentially more likely now. Cry about it dude.

>>27283994
>implying you HAVE to play right now
>having free time on a Wednesday afternoon to play games
must be stress free working a dead end minimum wage job
>>
>>27284133
www.pokevision.com is down. They'll probably go after individual scanners afterwards.
>>
>>27284087
>Spending money
Nobody who runs phone games believes in fixing anything.

Just on making a new game whenever the old one has become less popular.
>>
>>27284028
balance?
its a singleplayer game with exactly one strategy. what are they balancing?
>>
>>27284072
Ah, nice. But trying to put in a lat and long isn't doing anything. what kind of system does it use?
>>
>>27283804
Nah but here's your (you)
That's just what you want to happen.
>>
>>27284140
>it doesnt happen to me so hurrrrrrrr its not an issue

Sure must be good living that NEET life, huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 476x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 476x640px
>at hospital
>pokestops and sky bridge walking path for eggs
>servers are kill
>stuck at the hospital with nothing to do

EVERYTIME I GO ANYWHERE THIS HAPPEBS REEEEEEEE

NINTANIAC A SHIT

THERE WASNT EVEN COMPENSATION AFTER I STARTED 2 DAYS LATE BECAUSE OF THE PTC LOGIN BEING A SHIT
>>
I think everyone at Niantic went home already
>>
>>27284169
its working
>>
>>27284140
>Implying af
1. It's Thursday morning
2. What the fuck do you mean I have to play right now? I'm sitting on my compy talking about GO you fucking idiot.
>>
Is there any other method for tracking pokemom besides the glitched targeting mechanic? Or are we just relyong on modules from now on?
>>
>>27284169
How would they be able to go after individual scanners?

I know my shit is not at all associated with my actual account.
>>
>been postponing going out for dinner until servers go back up
>it's 11:30
>>
>>27284197
didn't know it was possible for someone to get so mad over a literal kid's game

relax dude, stop projecting, get a job and stop living off your parents; it's embarassing lmao
>>
Can we get a petition going to remove Europe
>>
>>27283966
>you're own fault lmao
Almost got me, kid
>>
RIP 25% of pokemon GO's userbase after today.

Niantic are a bunch of incompentant fucks that can't even bother to fix the servers nor simple glitches (3 step bug).
>>
>>27284233
I bet your mom makes the best tendies.
>>
>>27284196
>what I want to happen

lmao what? I'm ready to put as much money into this as if it were a full price game. I dont want this game to crash and burn, I want to enjoy it. I want to have a reason to take walks with friends and to have fun while doing so, etc etc. Pokemon GO is fantastic little way of bonding with people or having stupid fun, but niantic are ruining it
>>
>>27284237
Why? The problem is with server overload and Americans are the largest group playing it. Getting rid of those cancerous fucks would make it better for everyone else.
>>
>>27283585
just for curiosity sake, when is SuMo coming out?
sounds fishy...
>>
>>27284233
>Neet
>Telling other people to get a job
Really makes you think.
>>
>>27284211
You were crying about not being able to play right now. Maybe you should get a job instead of bawling your eyes out on the Internet lol
>>
>>27284195
I'm really not sure. I read somewhere it uses something called an electron wrapper, I think, but I have no idea what that is or how it works. I'd have to do more research to find out, and I'm sure you already know more about it than I do, haha.
>>
>>27284273
It's run by an american company they have no reason to give europe their goods.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-20-19-30-45.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-20-19-30-45.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Jesus fucking Christ, was this the only reason why I had a 25MB update for this fucking shit show?
>>
>>27284233
'Stop projecting'

I called you a neet and you described the neet lifestyle to me, bub. I ain't the one projecting here. Be sure to beg your mommy for some more pokecoins.
>>
>>27284128
https://www.nianticlabs.com/jobs/

>Community Manager
>Server Engineer

fucking lel. These positions have been up for a few months now btw
>>
>>27283863
I found a Valor gym about two nights ago with two fucking Pidgeys, One 57 and One 111, why does my team do this???
>>
>>27284256
Na mate your mum does

>>27284280
>neet telling someone with a job to get a job

Wow
>>
>>27284283
No I wasn't. I was talking about how I don't necessarily choose when I have free time to play because I don't ride around in my NEETcar all day surviving off NEETbux and tendies. And you got all buttflustered and upset because I'm not a NEET like you.
>>
>>27284296
Be sure to beg your mom for sure pokecoins dude

How embarassing
>>
>>27283649
Fix the servers
>>
>>27284290
Ah, setting new location while in the app seems to do nothing, but setting it before logging in works.

Not that there's anything to see right now, nothing's working
>>
>>27284293
>America and Europe are the only regions the game has been released in.
Like it said: getting rid of these braindead cancerous fucks would be an overall improvement for everyone else.
>>
>>27284324
relax and get a job. dont forget to tell you mummy to pick up your pills lol
>>
>>27284222
sure, but there's not much stopping them from actually limiting the number of requests/second to a reasonable amount. Which would fuck the current scanners up.
>>
>servers are STILL down

Looks like the pokestops tonight won't be lit af
>>
>>27284242
Is there actually a player count thing like the FineBros or Leafy subscriber coun when that shit happened?
>>
Can someone explain why this game is fun?

The Pokemon you find are arbitrary and repetitive, you can only battle bots at certain locations and there's no sense of an actual game, just stamp collecting
>>
>>27284324
>>27284341
>Anons going full "I know what you are, but what am I?"
EVERYONE IS RETARDED, EVERYONE BUT ME!
>>
>>27284324
Dude take a chill pill
>>
>>27284210
I've been getting a "scanning is currently disabled" for 2h now...
>>
>>27284384
>Can someone explain why this game is fun?
Sta-
>stamp collecting
Well, you certainly know why.

Most casual gamers aren't interested in gameplay aspects. I'm just hoping they add more features from the main games.
>>
>>27284384
because it involves the ~*real world*~ and nobody has seen anything like this before on this scale
honestly it'll probably blow over in like a month
>>
>>27284348
>Clearly projecting
>>27284393
k
>>
>>27282284

jesus christ the servers have been down for almost 6 fucking hours. are these clowns actually going to do anything to fix it, or just ride it out till the user base is shrunk to 1% of current levels?
>>
>>27284298
if i knew anything at all about serfers, id apply, fix their basic freaking issue, set up a twitter announcing myself the guy who fixed pokego servers, and then bask in the instant fame and unanimous appreciation.
IT guy, lord of the milfs? More like lord of the ENTIRE FANDOM.
>>
>>27284384
playing with friends is fun
>>
>>27284384
I'm just playing and seeing how many sta-pokemon I can catch before summer is over. Then I'll uninstall like the rest of the normies.
>>
>>27284193
So no individual upgrade is too overly op for too little cost, that sort of thing.
>>
>>27284456
you'll just sound like a huge asshole on the internet yelling for attention and epeen
>>
Are the servers back up yet?
>>
>>27284456
Fuck moving out to Cuckifornia.
>>
File: Mint_Chocolate_Pepe.gif (273KB, 591x663px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_Chocolate_Pepe.gif
273KB, 591x663px
>mfw servers are online in my area
>>
>>27284442
lol he got caught sperging and now has his tail between his legs

bretty pathetic bro
>>
>>27284496

i don't believe you
>>
>>27284140
>>27284197
>>27284233
>>27284283
>>27284324

Can you all shut the fuck up and stop derailing the thread with your retarded blabbering? Take it to the playground, kiddies.
>>
>>27284492
How about you check
>>
Sign in is being really glitchy for me. When I enter my username or password, rather than telling me there's an authentication failure, it just brings me back to the screen to choose between my trainer club account or a Google account. No error message at all.
>>
>hey guys let's start a game company
>great idea, I'll be the graphic designer
>I can code a website using my HTML5 and CSS3 capabilities
>let's just use this old mobile game template to make a Pokemon game
>oh shit people like Pokemon
>fuck fuck fuck fuck
>quick, rub the server computer with your art school degrees!
>fix those text glitches, that'll do it!
>shit it's not working, throw some more freezes in there to scare off users
>let's just abandon this dumb project, my dad knows an advertising company I can work for
>>
File: 1465526548164.jpg (104KB, 712x812px) Image search: [Google]
1465526548164.jpg
104KB, 712x812px
>>27284508
Nah he's right, should try to rilax instead of being a fag.
>>
>>27284523
Wow look at the big man taking the high road, keeping the thread on rails. Good on-topic post. Nice pokemon go post man.
>>
do the teams mean anything anything in game other than who you face in game?
>>
>>27284568
and now the illiterate sperg is samefagging lol
>>
the moment when the Pokemonvision twitter is more active than Niantic
>>
>>27284557

serbs are dead m8. I've been able to log on for less than 5 mins total for the last 6 hours.
>>
>>27284574
Doesn't mean much of anything other than what gyms you can fight or train.
>>
>>27284571
Once again, just shut the fuck up. It's all you have to do.
>>
>>27284559
>adding you worked for a game that died faster than flappy bird on to your resume
>>
>>27284608
ok I figured it was just flavor just wanted to make sure
>>
>>27284324
you have to be 18+ to post here, summerjob
>>
What do I do about blisters?
>>
>>27284627
>>27284609
>>27284589
>>27284571
Fellas... pls.
>>27284640
PICK THEM OFF POST PICS!
>>
>>27284574
Being on a team of people you can play with and hold gyms with is ideal.

Holding gyms equates to more stardust and coins.
>>
>>27284609
Woah check it out. Another absolutely solid on-topic post. Excellent addition to the Pokemon go general dude.

You're no better than me dude; stop trying to act all high and mighty lmao
>>
All user data is being deleted this very moment. Calling it.
>>
>>27284603

Yeah, but it should at least be able to throw me an error and not force my to enter in my password again and again.
>>
>>27284673

I had the same thing yesterday trying to log when the serb was dead, but I use my google account.
>>
File: 1462917650039.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462917650039.gif
2MB, 300x300px
Did none of you see this coming?

This is exactly what happens when a Japanese-based game is outsourced to fucking lazy Californians. Niantic doesn't have the work ethic or the skills to deal with a userbase this enormous.
>>
>>27284692

So it's certainly not a bug associated only with the trainer club account.
>>
>>27284670
Like what
>>
>>27284559
>download 2.0 update
>Pokemon Go is now a Candy Crush re-skin
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-03-09-41.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-03-09-41.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Im surprised nintendo hasnt sent some specialists or some shit to help keep this gravy train rolling.

But lets be honest, its a train wreck with some momentum at the moment. It will be derailed and dead in a month.
>>
>>27282331
anyone?
>>
File: 1358533938862.gif (296KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1358533938862.gif
296KB, 499x281px
When did you all realize that this game is too shallow to last you more than two weeks tops?
>>
Are they not making enough dosh to buy new servers or something, or do they not care?
>>
When all the normies quit, will you still play, /vp/?
>>
>>27283807
Yes but only if you drive your car in reverse.
>>
>>27284743
>a month

If they don't fix the servers in the next week, it will be dead by then. The game doesn't work. Normal people won't deal with consant server problems. I'm surprised I even held on for this long
>>
File: wow.png (66KB, 961x667px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
66KB, 961x667px
Its been 5 hours already. Not a single fucking twitter post by the offical servers or Niantic. What are those stupid fucks doing?

Seriously how can they fuck up this badly?
>>
>>27284724

naw. Lets be honest though, the bugs are the only thing reliable with this shit.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27284559
actually they were probably mostly ex-google employees, since they spun off from google

still unbelievable how big of a shitshow this is though
>>
>>27284768
Considering the normies are exactly the ones clogging up the servers, I'd probably play more often than I'm playing right now.
>>
>>27284768
I already quit today. Bored of this crap combat and pointless game.
>>
Is electric/water typing bugged or something?
My Jolteon took super effective damage from a Vaporeon...
>>
>>27284427
Ingress was the exact same kind and scale of game it just had fewer players because spoopy illuminati sci-fi instead of nostalgia factor.

It's nothing new in the slightest.
>>
Why are the servers down?

:(((
>>
>>27284768
Unless they fix all the problems with the game, add trading and battling AND still manage to retain a large enough playerbase to keep it interesting, no.
>>
Level 22 here.
Struggling to think of a reason to keep grinding.
>>
>>27284803

But Anon, there could be improvements to combat with an update.
>>
>>27284303
they are going to conquer the gym anyway
>>
>>27284803

How could you quit when the game won't let you play for 6 hours?
>>
>>27284758
They are not capable of handling servers. People keep thinking they are just being slow, when in reality, no one at Niantic knows a single shit about servers. I'm willing to bet nothing has been done to improve server performance so far. They just shut it off whenever there are too many people online.
>>
>>27284829
I'm gonna stop grinding after 20 and just play the game casually with friends from then on.
>>
>>27284758
They're probably thinking that the servers they already have are good enough since the normies will inevitably get tired of the game in a month.
>>
>>27284824
NORMIES! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>27284834
Ha, fat chance.

There will be trading, which only serves to fill the pokedex quicker and shorten the lifespan of the game.

1v1 battles which are dumb because the combat is imbalanced tap spam shit.

And new gens, alright.

Combat will 100% stay as it is. Tap spam.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-162816.png (356KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-162816.png
356KB, 720x1280px
>>27284834
>grinding past 20
>not making an alt to trade with

Top cuck
>>
>>27284488
That's called "you do basic optimization math and playtesting before releasing content"
>>
rip a decent game idea killed by normies and godawful servers.
it could have been great.
>>
>>27284757
the instant I saw it was gen 1 only I knew it was doomed to fail
gem 1, while containing a few interesting pokemon, doesn't contain enough of them to hold peoples attention for more than a month or so

that and the actual interesting pokemon from gen 1 have all be classified as rare to super rare so actually getting the things you want is near impossible without cheating
>>
>>27284820
I never said it was new, I said nobody has seen this before -on this scale-

also, nobody played ingress
>>
>>27284883
it could have been great if it had

1. good servers
2. balance
3. pokemon in the actual wild/nature so there's a reason to not just go downtown
4. a good battle system, hell just take the one from the main games, would reduce load on the servers anyway.
>>
>>27284523
>>27284571
>>27284609
>>27284666

BTFO
>>
>>27284795
Ex-google. As in Google didn't want them.

And do unpaid interns technically count as employees? Cause if I was Niantic, that's how I'd certainly sell myself up: "worked at google"
>>
File: 1445804574869.png (60KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1445804574869.png
60KB, 288x288px
>>27283863
bluetard not realizing it dosen't matter about the gym and people just want the daily reward
>>
>I actually know nothing about the logistics of running a game on a scale such as this, but I'm going to pretend I'm an expert and anonymously judge them anyway: THE THREAD
>>
>Go into bad neighborhood
>Most of the gyms are valor with names like Suarez, Jose, Lopez, and other mexican/black names. All brown avatars.

>Go into white neighborhood
>Most gyms are blue or yellow with normal names and high level Pokemon. All white avatars.

Anyone else on the east coast notice this too?
Why do brown people all join valor?
>>
File: 1461536283123.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1461536283123.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>27284724
Playing with a trainer club account is like playing on hard mode. Pokemon.com has NEVER had good servers. Its like gen 5's dream world all over again,only more so since its like six times more people and niantic is a really small company that relied on its user base to help build ingress
>>
>>27284935
hi niantic please stop damage control and actually fix the servers
>>
>>27284935
>I think Niantic had a good idea with the combat, it's very fun to just tap the phone as fast as I can with zero tactical thought, no choices to make or anything else. Just get a water mon with water gun or another good mon with mud shot and spam away, this is fantastic I can't wait to battle my friends and see who can tap faster!
>>
>>27284894
Ingress was the exact same scale. It was exactly as global. All pokestops and gyms were ingress nodes. It just had fewer players.
>>
File: 1423159531842.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1423159531842.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
So what are you doing to pass the time /vp/?

I'm contemplating suicide, since my GF of 5 years left me, while drinking away my sorrows and playing Pokemon Crystal on an emulator.

Its pretty fun.
>>
>>27284935

fuck off niantec you bunch of slack jjawed double niggers flat dick cunts

CUUUUUUNTS
>>
>>27284935
>Niantic
>I actually know nothing about the logistics of running a game on a scale such as this, but I'm gonna develop it and release it worldwide anyway: THE COMPANY
>>
>>27284820
Ingress isn't about collecting dozens of different monsters and using them to battle / take over gyms.

That's the idea everyone finds appealing and you're a fucking idiot if you can't understand that.
>>
>>27284926
Google funded Niantic actually. They trumpet that google pedigree for a reason

Also Google interns get paid more than you and me, it's no fucking joke there.
>>
>>27284949
>Bloodz
>>
>>27284977
Touche.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-20-12-52-33.png (203KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-20-12-52-33.png
203KB, 480x854px
>having awful day
>live by beautiful park park
>maybe this will cheer me up
>take 3DS because if bored at a lure.
>get to park
>towelheads everywhere
>"this is fine, i can drown this out with pokemon."
>open go
>servers are kill
>"this is fine, I'll just play my 3DS!"
>3DS is kill
>"this is fine"
>go home
>cry
>T H I S I S F I N E
>>
>>27284966
Suicide is only viable when you:
1. have a child
2. lived long enough to see it be successful
Then, your mission in life is complete.
>>
Anyone find a Tangela nest yet? Did some searching but I haven't had any luck.
>>
>>27284949
I'm on the east coast in a college town and I keep finding a bunch of annoying black girls who will steal gyms and then loudly bitch about them being taken once somebody tears their <1000 cp pleb shit down
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 668x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 668x506px
hey bros we heard your complaints and we wanted to let u know were going to start working on it right now

beep beep boo bop beep

hey guys check again it should be all set sorry about that bros
>>
>>27284996
They should just sell the game to Google proper. Maybe it's not ideal, but I can guarantee it'd be better in their hands than Niantic's.
>>
>>27285050
On valor of course, forgot to mention
>>
>>27284962
>exact same scale
>fewer players
that is not the same scale then.
you didn't see hoards of people on the streets playing when Ingress was released
you didn't see mass media airing Ingress stories every day
you didn't see normies everywhere talking about the game

it's not the same scale AT ALL. You vastly underestimate how much more involved you need to be when you have that big of a userbase. Adding servers isn't enough
>>
>>27285055
I wouldn't be surprised if other companies are breaking down their door trying to buy them out
>>
>>27285055
Google prob won't buy it because it's gonna die by summer anyways
>>
>people still waste their time with this when any main pokemon game is 5000% better
>>
File: image.png (872KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
872KB, 640x1136px
Servers up boys
>>
>>27285094
I'd guarantee that's happening, actually. Let's just hope Niantic doesn't continue to be a stubborn little bitch of a company and refuse to make a deal.
>>
It seems to be back on for me brehs, keep refreshing never give up
>>
>>27285140
>Comparing a mainline release to a mobile phone game
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1420182918187.jpg (417KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1420182918187.jpg
417KB, 667x1000px
>>27285151
You better not be bullshitting me
>>
Things Niantic should add:
-PvP
-minigames, like racing, or something
-pokemon Amie knockoff
>>
>>27284935
Anon, we can judge them for not fixing obvious shit. the 3 paw tracking glitched should have been fixed 3 days ago. Servers keep taking a shit? Upgrade them/add more. Pokemon not appearing in the wild/forests/general rural areas? Change the algorithm and increase the distance the can spawn off roads.

It's not fucking rocket science, some of these are obvious fixes, there is no excuse for this level of incompetency.
>>
Servers are up OMG SERVERS ARE UP
>>
You know why this game will fail?

Because people only play it for Pokemon, not for the game itself.

If it wasn't pokemon, no one would play it. How you obtain the "creatures" isn't fun, how you fight gyms isn't fun, how gyms defend itself isn't fun, the battling mechanics in general are not fun.

That whole genwun nostalgia trip will only last people so long, even the normies.
>>
>>27285151
FALSE PROPHET
>>
File: Screenshot_20160720-191832.png (970KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160720-191832.png
970KB, 1440x2560px
Loaded up just now with no issues..other than the 3 foot bs
>>
>>27285151
lies
>>
It baffles me how people thought this would be a smooth ride and that Niantic would just patch and fix the issues shortly after the game came out.

The fact that Niantic only had one semi-popular game in its resume prior to Go and the fact that it STILL feels like Go is in its beta/testing phase even now is already a huge red flag and should tell you that we're dealing with a company that's absolutely in over its head.
>>
>>27285194
>pvp

ok let's pretend
I pick vaporeon
you pick vaporeon
now we both tap our phone as fast as we can and hope one of us has less lag

:D
>>
OH SHIT ITS LEGIT

SERVERS ARE UP BOYS. TIME TO SHIT THEM UP AGAIN!
>>
File: 1417643179506.gif (822KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
1417643179506.gif
822KB, 300x212px
>>27285151
>"Please try again soon!"
Not for me they aren't
>>
>>27285196
>change the algorithm
You were on point until this. It's not a simple fix.
>>
>>27285198
thats correct, sad tho, it can be an awesome game
>>
THEY FIXED THE FOOTPRINTS
>>
>>27285198
As soon as they add muh not real new pokemanz the normies are gonna mass migrate away from it
>>
>>27285254
WE FUCKING DID IT BROS!
>>
File: image.png (1021KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1021KB, 750x1334px
ITS A LIE DONT BELIEVE HIM THEY ARE STILL DEADDDDDD
>>
>>27283863
I want to do this but as a yellow I realize I need SOMETHING strong looking to deter as many as possible while I try to make coin.

Can't wait to finally get my 200 for the bag upgrade then I'll join in.
>>
>>27284087
Typical japanese style business to be honest. If a product at a japanese firm suddenly does well, do they buy extra help to fill orders or extra warehouses to ship more units while the product is hot? No, no, no, they remain with the same staff level and just process orders as they did before, till half the orders are canceled and hype dies out. Ad the. You get your order like 10 months later when they got around to it.
>>27283804
I came here to post this. The community will die so fast and the normie backlash Is going to be epic "lol nerd, you play Pokemon?"
>>
It really is as simple as getting more servers.
>>
>>27285275
i want to get off mr. golbat's wild ride
>>
Oh fuck, Zapdos is LIVEEEEE
>>
>>27283420
https://youtu.be/JgOrQg2NXAo?t=6s
>>
oh shit they fucked up even harder
now every pokemon has 4 foot steps all the time
>>
File: 1438154390563.gif (993KB, 317x178px) Image search: [Google]
1438154390563.gif
993KB, 317x178px
Got in, slow as fuck though. Pokevision is still down. Its almost dark on east coast, but west coasters still have all day to find all the rare shit we don't have. This game is suffering incarnate
>>
>>27285198
>even the normies.
especially the normies.
They need to rething the wole evolving/training and battling system
>>
Why don't I get an option to deposit Pokemon to Gyms?
>>
>>27285245
Yes it goddamn is a simple goddamn fix. They spawn close to roads and areas populated with pokestops and Gyms. You literally just increase the distance away from the roads/pokestops that the mons can spawn, and set the tendency to spawn in the populated areas down lower to compensate.
>>
>>27285198
But it opens doors. Maybe now Nintendo will see this and add similar stuff to the main series. Like they could replace the safari zone with something like this.
>>27285257
I'm not a normie for disliking your fucking car keys and iceceam pokemon.
>>
>>27285194
A way to battle without being forced into Gyms.
Maybe against 'evil' wild Pokemon

Evil Teams.
>>
>>27284087
I garette they arn't even working on the server issue, they are just rushing out the translations to get the game worldwide
>>
File: IMG_2016-07-20-19253655.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016-07-20-19253655.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>27285325
I'm not even talking about those. I mean stuff as early as gen 3, or gen 2 for some people. I'm talking about the "150 only!!" fucks
>>
fuckin servers are down in Barcelona

I was planning to go have a walk tonight to go from 12 to 16 or something, but here I am
>>
>>27285325
Fuck that, I don't want any of this garbage in my main pokemon games.
>>
Is it just me, or is Pokemon Go kind of not very good? It's a shallow, repetitive, buggy mess.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (76KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
76KB, 750x1334px
>Minor Text Fixes
>Eevee Easter egg doesn't work anymore

FUCKING THANKS NIANTIC
>>
>>27285366
You're out of the initial "wow, check this out! and look at that! oh man this is great" phase where everything is fresh and new.

Now you're in the phase where you see the game for what it is and analyze it. And it's not pretty.

You are completely right. It's repetitive, extremely grindy, buggy, shallow.
>>
File: image.gif (952KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
952KB, 320x214px
>Ran out of Pokeballs while on vacation at the beach
>Nearby spot won't work
>Shop won't load
>Dratinis suddenly started spawning
HELP
>>
>>27285380
for real?
>>
>>27284294
Every fucking update has broke the game for like 25% of the players.m they shit at coding
>>
>>27285380
>>27285404
I can still name my Evee 'Pyro' or anything else really for that matter.
>>
File: image.png (483KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
483KB, 750x1334px
>>27285380
Thanks Niantic
>>
>>27285404
No, he's just fishing for replies.
>>
confirmed back up in the UK
>>
>>27285433
it was confirmed that you can only do it 3 times
>>
Imagine how much more money niantic could be making had they not fucked up the radar and instead invested in more servers ahead of time.
>>
>>27285358
I'm not saying replace the the whole pokemon formula with this, just add it to what they already have.

And it may have just been a rumor but I heard on /vp/ somewhere the other day that pokebank was gonna be linked to go in some fashion.

I just really really want to walk down my street, see a pokemon, battle it (not poke my fucking finger at it), and catch it. It would be fucking amazing.
>>
Servers just got back up for me. Right after I got back from downtown because the servers were down. Fuck you niantic
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-20-20-32-07.png (300KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-20-20-32-07.png
300KB, 720x1280px
>>27285380
Can still nickname on mine. No idea if it still works though. I'm going to be pissed if THIS is what they fixed instead of nerfing vape.
>>
>>27285453
Confirmed by who?

It only worked 1 time for me. Next 4 Rainer all turned into Jolteon and 1 Flareon. and yes I did restart the app and all that shit.
>>
>>27285486
Just evolved a Sparky for the first time and got Jolteon. Think we're ok.
>>
Battery saver mode doesn't work?
>>
>>27285318
That'll be a stupid thing to do actually. You wouldn't want people to go in the woods and get lost because you spawned something rare. You would potentially have people walking off cliffs to get pokemon (oh wait that already happened) Spawning near populated areas ensures that players see and interact with each other, and find pokemon together. Also, better cell service, and considering how they offloaded everything serverside they need all the signal they can get.

Yeah ruralfags get fucked but oh well, they're poor anyway. Bottom line is its still not that simple.
>>
Servers seem to be back up and scans are working for me.
>>
File: image.png (877KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
877KB, 640x1136px
Just got in, this fucker spawns...
>>
3 step glitch has been fixed!!
>>
>>27285395
Yep.
Only hope is in 8 months Nintendo will release a app game called Go 2 that has actual gameplay, better scaled lvling, battles, you have to catch good Pokemon with other Pokemon etc
>>
>>27285504
How tf is niantic a thing?? Minor text changes results in this? Holy fuck
>>
>>27285519
>they're poor anyway
You'd be surprised. Sometimes people just want to live someplace quiet. They're still fucked on a lot of things, though.
>>
>>27285537
Fuck off.
>>
File: image.png (441KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
441KB, 640x1136px
>>27285533
...oh man...
>>
>>27285533
Ew. Venomoth is a bitch to hit. Good luck.
>>
File: 1379699281700.jpg (30KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
1379699281700.jpg
30KB, 505x479px
>>27285533
>gonkboy1
>boy
>female avatar
>>
File: image.png (243KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243KB, 640x1136px
>>27285556
...fuck.
>>
>>27285504
Do you have a gyro?
>>
>>27285571
rip in pepper
>>
>>27285504
working fine on mine
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 617x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 617x434px
>>27285556
>4
Might as well give up, it's trash anyway
>>
>>27285519
>moooooom who gives a shit what other people want, gimmie gimmie gimmie I get what I want first!!!!
>>
>>27285567
I didn't imagine I would keep playing so I just made a bullshit character
>>
>>27285052
thank u niantic keep up the stellar work!!
>>
>>27285573
Yeah man should work when I turn it upside down. Is it working for you?
>>
i-is the three step bug fixed yet?
>>
>>27285587
what on earth are you even talking about, point out in my post where I implied that at all.
>>
>>27284865
>no honking
>$300 fine
>>
>>27285487
3 times as in one for each name
>>
>>27285616
whaddaya think
>>
>>27285504
Kinda sorta not really? it at least help your phone cool down so you dont have to look at it every time you're out, but sometimes (at least for me) the touch controls glitch out, use with caution anon
>>
Oh shit lads, Koffing nearby, what can I expect trying to catch it?
>>
>>27282284
Hey thread I got a question for ya

What's your opinion on people who use popular Stop places (areas that can see a few hundred people a day) as places to sell drinks/snacks when its hot, or wait till when it's dark to set up a table to make poorly made team shirts and sell them to people at 10 dollars a piece?
There's some folks doing this in my town and it feels shady.
>>
>>27285299
Kek
>>
>>27285651
Screen isn't blacking out for me when I turn it upside down. Seems to only be happening to me even though it was working fine yesterday and the only thing I've done is update this shit
>>
>>27285675
That rocks
>>
>>27285672
pokeball freeze glitch
>>
>>27285642
Oh, good call probably. Too bad the only useful one is Vaporeon . zzzz...
>>
>>27285675
Shady? maybe.
Good business? Definitely.
>>
File: 1466200648677.jpg (29KB, 245x295px) Image search: [Google]
1466200648677.jpg
29KB, 245x295px
>spent real life money on incense
>game freezes and then the servers are kill for several hours
>>
>2 hours walk home
>servers down
>get home
>up now

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27285675
Then don't buy from them. What other people do with their money isn't your concern, kid.
>>
>>27285675
Good business tactics. Though I'd argue that the team shirts is probably illegal, it's the same as the people who set up tents on the side of the road selling sports team paraphernalia in cities during deep playoff runs.

>>27285697
Freeze when throwing or freeze when hitting?
>>
>>27285675
businessmen of the future
>>
>>27285705
The downtime has been pretty consistent for the passed week, dude. You should have known approximately when the servers would come back up.
>>
>>27285710
freeze when caught. have you never gotten that glitch?
>>
>>27285675
Same except shirts are 20$ a pop and 30$ for 2.

I'm just mad I didn't think of it first. Seems a bit late now though honestly first few days had at least 3x more people here.
>>
>>27285704
>spent real life money
There's your problem, idiot. You giving money to these useless fucks just shows them they don't need to fix anything to cash in.
Give your mommy back her credit card, you little piece of shit
>>
servers work ut of course, frigging' three paws. Again and again.
>>
>>27285733
I get it all the time but I saw people above talking about other glitches going on so I didn't know if it was extra buggy right now or they were just talking about normal glitching. I'm fine playing Schroedinger's Pokeball
>>
I using nox and walk with WASD isnt working

What did I do wrong?
>>
>Finally get on the game
>Buggy as fuck and lagging hard
>Somehow trigger some bug or feature that rotates the screen with the gyroscope

Huh...neat.
>>
>>27285598
haven't updated yet so I couldn't say. But damn if they still add more bugs to all the ones already here it's going to end up worse than G1
>>
>>27285783
It happens when you tap the compass.
>>
I've only ever put 1 Pokemon in gyms, can I actually put multiple in the same gym?
>>
>>27285805
Nah just 1
>>
>>27285805
No.
>>
I got scanning on my PC, is there a way to access my PC from my iPhone so I can see what Mons are near me?
>>
>>27285801
Ah, cool. Was wondering what that did.
>>
>>27285812
>>27285814
Thank you
>>
File: 1455823682334.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455823682334.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
Who /pissed and disappointed but can't stop playing/ here?
>>
>>27285823
Isn't team viewer free?
>>
>>27285857
I don't see the big deal. It will be fixed and we'll play again.
>>
>>27285857
same
>>
>>27285864
What's that?
>>
>>27285812
Why are gyms so broken, it seems you can attack a gym with a team of 6 mons vs their one
>>
File: 1430367880554.jpg (78KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1430367880554.jpg
78KB, 876x773px
>>27285857
I spend $16 on this game
>>
>>27285887
The idea is to get a bunch of people on your team to create a mega-gym with a bunch of mons in it that's harder to take down
>>
>>27285887
Subjectively bad game design.
>>
Servers back up but now my battery is gone from login attempts :(
>>
What's the highest level poKemon in the world atm?
>>
>>27285881
Remote computer access program. Just looked it up and yeah is free. Gonna work on getting it up tonight, no good idea how great it works but it gets good reviews and teamviewer has been around for ages.
>>
Can I still train in a gym after adding a Pokemon to it?
>>
>>27285932
Yes, and you should if you want a shot at not having it taken right away
>>
>>27285925
Does it work with iPhone?
>>
>>27285925
Teamviewer got hacked so badly
http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/06/teamviewer-says-theres-no-evidence-of-2fa-bypass-in-mass-account-hack/
http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/06/teamviewer-says-theres-no-evidence-of-2fa-bypass-in-mass-account-hack/
http://www.bloggernews.net/138323
http://themerkle.com/teamviewer-investigation-points-to-reused-login-credentials-from-hacked-websites/
>>
>>27285952
It's in the iOS store so I sure as shit hope so.
>>
>>27285959
Any recommendations for an alternative?
>>
Gyms should be duels, as in no 6 on 1 bullshit.
It would still be stacked on attackers favor, but it's better than what it is now.
>>
>>27286006
gym battles should just be turn-based
>>
File: 1460822710674.png (679KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
1460822710674.png
679KB, 960x914px
So is there some sort of exploit or anything to change your avatars outfit.. because a trainer that regularly takes the local gym from me, level 20 a few days ago, is now level 23, with the same name but a different outfit..
>>
>>27286023
Also true
>>
>>27286028
At this time, it is not possible to change your avatar or your team.
>>
File: 1449336139400.png (467KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1449336139400.png
467KB, 750x1334px
>>27286000
I listed most of them here
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27272916/#27274474

For myself, I am currently running this on a Debian 7 server I bought when it was on sale.
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27281581/#27284813
It took a while to set up but I simply just paste in a few SSH commands via ServerAuditor which I got off the appstore to make it display another set of co ordinates display.

I believe powershell anon recommended ngrok but I've never used that before.
>>
>>27286006
>duels
>still stacked on attackers favor

wut?
>>
File: pokgo.png (899KB, 1077x957px) Image search: [Google]
pokgo.png
899KB, 1077x957px
>>27286059
Screenshots taken only a few days apart, if they really made a new account just for a slight outfit change... kudos to them for the effort, but still i have my suspicions
>>
>>27286105
Coozie, well thanks for the tips anon.
>>27286142
That is strange indeed. Could be a bug? Or maybe there is something fishy going on here but I haven't heard anything like that from all the GO hax forums I've been frequenting lately.

My guess is a bug.
>>
>>27285887
have you seen the faggots that take gyms. All fucking neets that have like cp 2000+ pokemon, its fucking ridiculous, you need that 3/4/5/6 v 1 bullshit to kill them.
>>
>>27286237
CP is bullshit anyway. A large scale pokemon game needs to be more about customizing the pokemon's stats or moves as opposed to having a pokemon leveled to the max.
>>
>>27286109
They have the control, since they pick what fights your Pokemon.
>>
>>27284909
>Pokemon
>Balance
Top fucking kek
>>
>>27285218
Where is nintendo in all this? Wasn't this a joint venture? Are they really gonna play their ace then watch it flop due to mishandling by overwhelmed nobodies?
>>
>>27286401
They aren't that heavily involved in it. Then even only get something like 30% of the gians.

>>27286307
It's not much of an advantage in a lot of places; I have a 1600 pidgeot in an arena here, but since there isn't ANY ice or elec pokemon in there, well, fuck off. If the opponent isn't dumb and doesn't put a thing with common weaknesses in the arena it isn't even an advantage at all.
>>
HAHAHA fuck NYC fags

fucking cheaters

I decided to try spoofing to help my original account out with gyms and im sitting in central park right now in my spoofed GPS.

1 hour in and ive already caught 40 different pokemon, most rare and not common pidgeys etc. Multiple pikachus, kabutops and other evolved mons.

This compared to my level 25 non cheater account in the suburbs is a joke. Why is this allowed
>>
>>27286276
doesn't really work when it just boils down to dodging skill
>>
>>27285567
If you gotta be staring at a butt in your face for hours on end... might as well be chick butt
>>
>>27286488
Didn't say to keep this piece of shit combat system. Just that a pokemon game shouldn't have pure levels in a multiplayer format.
>>
>>27286469
I'm gonna be so mad when the first complete dex is from a haxed account.
>>
>>27286511
it's a single number so that normies can compare pokemon without needing to do math
>>
>Normies are getting sick of Niantic's shit
>Redditors, Pokemon fans, tumblr people, and everyone else are getting sick of their shit

It's happening. The game is finally going to die. Thank you jesus
>>
I've noticed a pattern in my local spawn points, suspected there might be one since day one, but scanning gives me the means to test it. Seems there's an order in which they spawn Pokemon one after another, meaning each of them probably has a set time between two spawns.

Unfortunately, I wont be able to look into it during the next 24 hours, but after that I'll try to establish the parameters. Might be of use for anons with spawn points accessible from their homes and those that often spawn rare species.
>>
>>27286208
I've seen other people saying that their friend don't see their characters in the goodclothes. Might be related.
>>
>>27285675
Freaking awesome, and a way for my roommate to finally get off his duff and get a job
>>
Are scanners working?
they don´t work for me i don´t get any pokemon on the map
>>
File: 1436319790348.png (98KB, 393x328px) Image search: [Google]
1436319790348.png
98KB, 393x328px
>>27286674
I noticed this as well, in the case of a particular Dratini nest in my area they always, /always/ spawn and despawn at the same time relative to the hour, in the same locations. They've been the easiest to recognize patterns for as they don't cycle through other possible Pokemon.

However, the hourly intervals they seem to spawn in aren't entirely consistent. Sometimes they'll spawn back to back, other times with hours in-between. I'm interested to see if there's more to it than just random chance.
>>
>>27286746
I've noticed several points that activate right one after another, down to the minute. I intend to scan a very small area around those points so I get shorter refresh intervals and keep close track of them for a few hours.

If there's a pattern it should make itself obvious and I'll continue with another unrelated area to try to confirm it.
>>
>>27286741
Working just fine here.

Well actually it works for about 10minutes before I need to restart the script .
>>
>>27286796
I'll try keeping my eye out for whatever you find, you're doing God's work.
>>
>>27286507
You and me, we agree on things.
>>
>tfw no level 10 all Chansey Gym
>>
Anyone got that egg chart?
>>
Can someone help me scannerfag? It wont let me install the .msi file
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-20-21-05-29.png (284KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-20-21-05-29.png
284KB, 540x960px
Is it true that XL the pokes are better? Take for example this guy versus the one in the next post.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-20-21-06-03.png (278KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-20-21-06-03.png
278KB, 540x960px
>>27286987
>>
>>27286987
no. I would post proof but I'm mass evolving right now. Give 15min.
>>
>>27287007
How many can you mass evolve per lucky egg? I was left with 8 minutes of just pokestops with no evolvable dudes left and felt like an idiot for wasting evolve time.
>>
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>27287086
>>27287086
>>27287086
>>
>>27287062
Right now I got 38 done, 13min left . Somewhere around 70 I think depending on efficiency and all
>>
File: fuckOFFCUNT.png (420KB, 712x518px) Image search: [Google]
fuckOFFCUNT.png
420KB, 712x518px
>> my yard has a lot of eevees at night
>> was out in my yard watching an eevee show up on screen
>> server lag
>>lose it
>>boot up pokemon half an hour ago
>>night time again, Eevee pops up
>>2% battery
CUNT.
>>
>>27286921
this one?
>>
>>27282284
>daily reminder that it's not released in Japan yet
>>
>>27287233
yes thank you
>>
File: il_570xN.1054784607_cin8.jpg (58KB, 570x475px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1054784607_cin8.jpg
58KB, 570x475px
Just ordered this.
>>
>>27287136
My favourite is having to walk past dozens of pokemon in search of a fucking pokestop to get 2 pokeballs and my 300th fucking potion
>>
>>27284820
shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.