[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

random hc: missingno is the true horrible outcome of the incident's that occured on cinnabar. thats why it lives on the coast. dr. oak might have been part of the organization, maybe even partly in charge of it.

red realizes this but in the end is left traumatized by his encounter with missingno who is really a fucked up pokemon with messed up genes, suffering greatly but also spreading like a virus , soon to swallow kanto .

missingno basically moves and shapes around like the smoke monster from lost only that its made out of data glitches. it can take on various form and is lusting for revenge.

red doesnt speak due to his trauma and has basically lost his mind. mewto told him the true via psychic powers when they met at azulean cave.
>>
>>26808429
kill yourself
>>>/t/umblr
>>>/out/
>>
>>26808429
>>>/reddit/

You can't possibly think anyone here is going to pat you on the head for your tl;dr autismo headcanon, right?
>>
>>26808448
how can you not agree on my amazing headcanon ? "i don't understand."
>>
>>26808429
Or maybe it's a placeholder for the 100 something pokemon they cut from RGBY.
>>
also: the truck next to m.s. anne holds the true documents on the missingno incident.

unfortunately celebi dies so gold and lyra have to find a new way go back in time and prevent missingno from being created. they have to go back !!!
>>
>>26808429
Why does only Missingno get this autistic shit? It's one of the safest glitch pokemon there is.
>>
File: 1463366251355.jpg (20KB, 480x611px) Image search: [Google]
1463366251355.jpg
20KB, 480x611px
>>26808473
>they have to go back !!!
>>
its not exactly that they were 'cut', to simplify it how rby is coded theres 255 'slots' but the extra ones are used to store non Pokemon data, if you force a hexadecimal identifier encounter for a non Pokemon slot it just interprets that data as a Pokemon and spits out garbage
>>
>>26808429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1P40Dt8lg
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.