[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Information on Pokemon Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 33

File: img_sunmoon4.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
img_sunmoon4.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
Hello /vp/, I am an inside tester at Nintendo, and I have some information on Pokemon Sun and Moon that I'd like to share with you all. Please understand and keep in mind that some of these features may be changed in the final release.

To start with,

>1. Easy, Normal, and Hard modes are included

At the beginning of the game, your mother will give you a "Sunglasses Case" and tell you that they can "help you see the world differently". You can't do anything with it until you reach a changing station in a Pokemon Center (Yes, customization has been brought back).

While at the changing station, you can access the case, and there will be two pairs of sunglasses you can wear, each corresponding to a difficulty level. Putting on the Rose glasses makes the game easier, while the Sunflower glasses makes it harder (I thought it was cute that the "rose tinted glasses" make things easier). Unfortunately, this does mean that if you play on Easy or Hard, you are forced to wear sunglasses.

>2. A few old moves now have "HM" qualities

(No, don't worry, you can still delete them). Basically, select moves such as "Dance" moves (Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, etc), "Punch" moves (Mega Punch, Thunder Punch, etc) and others can be used in the field now.

For example, I saw an old looking pedestal in one of the jungle areas. I was able to use Dragon Dance and it opened up a cave where several evolutionary stones could be found. I found the same thing in a different area, but for Petal Dance instead. Nothing happened, but a message popped up that said "...the Ruins and Find Peace", so I'm assuming it's a multi-part code.

I also came across a huge stone structure in the ruins area. When I used Boomburst, it cracked, and a fossilized pokemon fell out. I'm thinking this means that you can actually get both fossils in one game this time around.

>More in post #2
>>
>3. Pokemon Amie is back, and expanded upon
It's pretty much the exact same as before, but with a nice change that really makes it feel like it's actually worth it. When you are friendly enough, (At least, I think that's how it's done. I've had Pokemon do it at 1 heart, and some only at 3+ hearts), you'll start getting little messages from your Pokemon when you're walking around. Happens probably once every 30 mins, if that. For example, I've seen these so far:

>(pokemon) is feeling hungry!
I get this one a lot, basically you just go into Pokemon Amie and feed them a Poke Puff. I think it boosts happiness a little, plus it acts as a vitamin. For example, feed it a Blue Puff and you get some defense EVs

>(pokemon) wants to play!
Same thing as above, but just go pet them or play a mini game. I haven't gotten any rewards from this yet, I think it may be tied to happiness level.

>(pokemon) isn't feeling well!
I haven't really seen any obvious effects so far, but I think it affects happiness if you send them out while they aren't feeling well.

>(pokemon) is feeling confident!
A Pokemon with this gets +1 Attack and +1 Sp. Attack for one time when you send it out. I like this one, but I hope it's disabled in gyms and E4 matches.

>Finished in post #3
>>
>4. There are at least 94 new Pokemon, and several evolutions+ pre-evos for older families (NOT mega evolutions)

Here are a few of the new Pokemon that I've seen:

>Deuxdrop
Grass/Water
Based on a dewdrop on a leaf, it's actually two small dewdrops holding a leaf over their heads. I think it's a middle form, since it doesn't really look finished. I'm guessing the other forms are a single dewdrop, and then three, kinda like Magneton or Dugtrio. Absolute GARBAGE attack, but decent Special Attack + a lot of speed.

>Duddigoyle
Rock
Druddigon's pre-evo. Love this guy. You can get him really early on, and he has a ton of attack. Not sure of the base stat, but at level 16, he has 49 attack. Also, saw my first new move with him - Pebble Tornado (Basically a physical version of Fire Spin)

>Angleam
Water/Electric
Evo of Lanturn. Bulky as hell, looks a lot better then Chinchou and Lanturn for sure. Lanturn's Y-shaped antenna splits into 3 sections, and Angleam has more of an angler fish look. Surprisingly, they made it a physical attacker (Gets spark, wild charge, etc). Has 102 Attack at level 41.

Here's a couple other small details:

>Trainers do appear on the field, and do give commands. They also react when a pokemon faints or gets a crit. The opposing trainer can talk during battle as well, but it's not like a static message in a box, it just appears on the screen (Basically meaning it doesn't interrupt the flow of battle, you don't have to press A to move on)

>The new HP bar is meh, it feels like a change just made for the sake of change. It does do a little rainbow effect when a pokemon mega evolves though, looks kinda neat.

>When fighting a gym leader, item use is tied to difficulty. (Easy = Unlimited for you, none for them) (Normal = Unlimited for you, 2-4 for them) (Hard = None for both).

That's all for now. I can safely say this is miles ahead of previous generations, especially with the new focus on interacting with the world.
>>
Serebii confirmed
>>
Praying this is legit
>>
>Easy, Normal, and Hard modes are included
Stopped reading there
Nice try OP.
>>
Gee Man, thanks for the news, John Gamefreak.
>>
File: 1463447564901.png (57KB, 266x244px) Image search: [Google]
1463447564901.png
57KB, 266x244px
>>26505582
>Seems Legit
>>
File: ....jpg (341KB, 1024x921px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
341KB, 1024x921px
fake confirmed. op is just basing things off forgotten "leaks." here is your "duddigoyle."
>>
>>26505582
I fucking wish. Although a rock druddigon prevo would kind of be dissappointing unless druddigon gets a rock/dragon evo as well.

See how easy it is to create ideas that could make the pokemon games leagues better? But no. We are probably going to get gen 6 tier shit with a Hawaiian backdrop. This is actually the first game in the series im waiting to buy until after I see some player reviews because of the direction gen 6 went.

shame on you for teasing us OP
>>
You're setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>26505582

Stopped reading right there. At least try to make it believable.
>>
>>26505582
is there not suppose that choosing a initial pokemon determines your level of difficulty?
>>
>>26505685
What do you mean? Like the whole bulbasaur = easy, charmander = hard thing? That hasn't really been a thing for a while now.
>>
>>26505582
>sunglasses determining difficulty
>no sunglasses in the trailer
nice try
>>
>>26506044
And it barely existed back then really. If you pick Charmander as your starter you can blow brock out of the water just fine, it's not like there's shit worth getting before then anyway. Being Charmeleon at that point with Ember and their lack of Rock-type moves made you so strong whilst attacking their weaker defense it didnt even matter
>>
>>26505676
This. There's no way that GF is going to implement this anytime soon, if ever.
>>
>>26505653
who knew how badly this franchise was missing pikachu in a top hat
>>
>>26505582
Lol difficulty levels, you could have at least tried.

They will literally never EVER do this and anyone with a brain knows that.
>>
>>26506505
What makes you so sure?
>>
>>26505593

>real pokemon sharing the names with fakemon

haha no

http://www.deviantart.com/art/042-Angleam-486275635
>>
>>26506531

Noibat and Tyrunt were fakemon before XY came out but ok
>>
Why do you taunt us with things that will never be real?
>>
>>26506526
You autists are literally the only people who want this
>>
>>26506505
>>26506715
They existed in BW2, you retard. Don't go calling other people autists because you're a casual.
>>
>>26506782
and removed because they thought it was a terrible idea afterwards.
>>
File: 1464453226809.jpg (164KB, 1200x995px) Image search: [Google]
1464453226809.jpg
164KB, 1200x995px
>>26505582
Hey, OP; is this the real deal?
>>
>>26506825
It was removed because the director for BW wasn't the same director for ORAS. I'd have to check, but I also recall that the Gamefreak teams were also different.
>>
>>26505582
Yeah right.
>>
>Tfw gf will probably release a worse Version than this even if the current year is the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>26506883
BW Director was Matsuda, B2W2 Director was Unno.
>>
>>26505654
There is actually a space after Druddigon in the Dex, but I'm not holding my breath for an evo.

>>26505685
Actually, in a way, SuMo does mirror red and blue with this. Rowlet has trouble with the first few gyms, but does well later on due to its STAB Combo (Charmander), Popplio is pretty neutral (Squirtle), and Litten DESTROYS the first three gyms, but has a bit of trouble later on (Bulbasaur). Keep in mind I haven't raised Litten or Popplio, so maybe they get moves to help with late-game, but so far that's what it seems like.

>>26506505
Honestly, I think the way they implemented it is perfect. Since you can switch sunglasses anytime at a Pokemon Center, it's not like you're locked into the mode. I've also noticed that the AI is more aggressive on hard mode, like they always use STAB or super effective moves instead of leer, growl, etc I actually lost to the first gym on hard mode, rowlet gets destroyed there

>>26506876
Nope, they're all different. I picked Rowlet and the rival+friend took the other two, they're all different than those leaks.
>>
>>26505582
>>26505587
>>26505593
yeah this is fucking retarded
Anything on the "sun-hat rival" on Thursday, OP?
>>
>>26505582
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>26507055
POPPLIO BEST STARTER CONFIRMED
>>
>>26507055
Good thing you said Balio is fake.

It's either you are right or Balio is right and I am okay with both.
>>
>>26507055
Op talk about some of the cooler pokemon, any new ghost types? Talk about the coolest ones. Find the pseudo legend yet? Talk about it. Eearly route mons. I wana hear it. Bequeath me with such knowledge op
>>
Any new Fairy types?
>>
>>26507055
Could you talk about the fossil pokemon? What are they? When do you get them?
>>
>>26507055
>SuMo
End yourself
>>
OP talk about the story.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>people actually taking this bait

In b4
>speculation is fun!
It is. But this is shitposting
>>
>>26507365
I don't think anyone genuinely believes this kind of post. We just want to entertain it and see what other ideas this person has.
>>
>>26507187
Yeah, there are a few new ghost types, to be honest none of them really stand out too much. A few have a unique typing though, so it saves them from being forgotten. As for the pseudo legendary, nope, haven't seen it. I have a feeling it's like Bagon and Beldum again, only accessible pretty late in the game.

>>26507275
Yes, and they're a LOT better than the (mostly) garbage fairies from XY
(Aromatisse and slurpuff, looking at you)

>>26507283
I'll talk more about them in the next paragraph, but I will say that the fossil I got is amazing. It's a rock/psychic type, and the first form is a cluster of animated rocks from what looks like a ruin's walls. It evolves into this golem-type thing (Not the pokemon, an actual golem), I absolutely love the idle animation in battle of it.

>>26507323
Mostly the same. Evil team, hero pokemon trainer, blah blah. But I will say this:

I want to emphasize is that it feels like Gamefreak took the tropes of the old games, and spread them out with the new features. For example, remember the "moves have HM qualities" thing? That's how you find the fossils in this game, not just through a scripted story event. Another example is finding items like evo stones, type boosting items, etc. They aren't just laying around randomly, you actually have to think "Okay, where would a leaf stone be? Oh right, maybe check the forest and see if there's a shrine to do a Petal Dance or something".

My favorite thing though, is that there are alternate routes available for a lot of the game. For example, one of the later routes led to a forest area. If you explored a little more, you'd find an entrance to some ruins. You could go through the forest, OR if you have a pokemon with a "Psychic" move, you could enter the ruins and advance that way instead.

So yeah, the story may be a little old, but your play through may be completely different the next time through if you explore different areas, or use different moves to advance. Love it so far.
>>
>>26507483
How are they better? I like Aromatisse and Swirlix.

Are they "muh manly non-pink fae and goblins"?
>>
>>26505582
If you want to prove that you are legit, try providing some information that will likely be confirmed on the second of june.
>>
File: this can't be real.jpg (32KB, 320x405px) Image search: [Google]
this can't be real.jpg
32KB, 320x405px
>>26507483
this actually looks legit so i'm gonna ask:

have you seen the early route bird yet?
if yes,is it the one shown in the trailer or are there any changes?
>>
Could you give us details about the gym leaders, elite four and champion please? Is the Champion at least better than Adler and Diantha?
>>
>>26507483
What do the starter's evolve into? What's their final typing?
>>
My dad works at nintendo
>>
OP is lying, right?
>>
my mom works at nintendo
>>
>>26507722
Double dubs confirmed

My uncle works at Nintendo
>>
I don't believe this "leak" but i'm still lurking (it's for a friend)
>>
I think this sounds too good to be real, but it's fun to speculate.

Any info you can share about the layout of the game? Is the region exactly like Hawaii? How and when do we travel from Island to Island?
>>
>>26505582
Op i actually believe you, the way that your presenting information is starkly different. And i'm recognizing patterns in your speech that is lacked in fake leak posters. I asked about the Ghost types earlier, can you give me the unique typings and what they look like? Also i love steel types, any cool steel types so far? Can you describe the coolest one. Also i love mawile, did he/she get a pre evo ? Anything new with mawile this time around.

Also GF tends to foreshadow their games in previous games. Dance type moves make alot of sense seeing as how tierno had a repulsive and mildly perverted obsession with watching pokemin dance.
One last thing, does my boy weezing get a mega, of so can you explain it.

Also accidentally left my trip on but who cares
>>
>>26507714
The moment he said "Hello" is when I conluded that OP is a hopeless fake.
>>
File: 1461597647840.png (272KB, 485x489px) Image search: [Google]
1461597647840.png
272KB, 485x489px
>>26507955
> he's really hoping for some mawile-related mons
>>
>>26508008
Ya why not, anything can happen. I mean remember how mawile was poop tier, and then it got banned. Why not give it a pre-evo and then a split evo, and then a second pre-evo for the pre-evo so its a 3 stage mon
>>
File: 1390779168656.png (174KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
1390779168656.png
174KB, 800x714px
>/vp/ feeding yet another 'leaker' with no proof

I'm Shigeru Miyamoto's English instructor that has close ties with GF, ask me anything friends :^)
>>
>>26508123
What's the meaning of life?
>>
>>26508123
When will Mega Rayquaza and Ash Greninja get Mega Stones and evolve even further?
>>
>>26508130
Shitposting on Chinese cartoon boards
>>26508135
5 hours
>>
>>26507483
Just a couple of questions.

What are the plans of the villain team, and is the boss not as obvious as Lysandre was?

Gym types? Crossing my fingers for a Dark type gym, do they have any correlation to the silhouettes shown in the japanese trailer?

And, just so I know if you're legit or not, what will be shown off this Thursday?
>>
>>26508164
>CuriousGuy
Back to re.ddit, friendo
>>
>>26508177
How did you sniff me out!?
>>
>>26508243
We can smell your autism
>>
>>26508302
I'm just here because I'm bored and the Pokemon subreddit's not drawing anything out. Now then, where's OP? I'm starving from the lack of info. The periods in between leaks are always so stressful.
>>
>>26507490
IMO, the fairy type felt slightly tacked on in gen VI. The fairy types didn't seem to fit in with the other types as well as dark and steel did in GSC. This time, they feel natural and like they've been a part of the series since it started.

>>26507633
Yeah, that's the early route bird. It's not as good as Talonflame, but it gets a pretty unique typing (Pure flying), and some interesting moves.

>>26507637
Haven't seen E4 or champ yet. Gym leaders remind me of GSC, where it feels like they have their own lives going on. Happy to report that the gym leaders actually take part in the story.

>>26507916
There are multiple islands, but I can say that the island we've all seen from GF is a LOT bigger than it seems. I think they exaggerated how big the buildings and features are in that picture, since the first island easily took a few hours.

>>26507955
As for the coolest looking ghost, It's a lantern with a spooky fance that's haunted, and it's being held by it's own hand.It's honestly so out of left field that it's actually cool. As for steel types, they're rare. I think it has something to do with Alola being a "natural" region, kinda like Johto. No Weezing mega yet, sorry.

>>26508164
As I said before, the story follows the same tropes, but it's a lot more interesting. Basically, the evil team leader is an archeologist who's pissed off at how technology seems to be taking over Alola and how the people are taking nature for granted. It sounds like a rehash of RSE, but it's a lot more well done IMO.

I don't want to spoil it more than that.The legendaries in this game are more like legendaries in RBY and GSC. They're referred to, but not thrown in your face. You do fight the cover legendary, but it honestly feels more natural than XY's "lol hey here's yveltal in a cocoon, maybe catch it?"

As for next Thursday, I'm fully expecting them to reveal some of the new game mechanics like the new HM move functions, or at least some new pokemon.
>>
>>26508359
Could you tell us more about the starters? You said that the leaks aren't even close so I'm wondering what they turn into.
>>
Can I ask what the gym leader line up are? Type wise I mean and are the names on the trailer the name of some of the gym leaders?
>>
>>26508359
What about the rivals?
What about the hat and the dress we can see in the starter reveal trailer?
Is/Are the rival(s) interresting (to fight and to talk to)?
>>
>>26508359
What geological time period are the fossils based off of?

Like how Gen 5 was Jurassic, Gen 6 was Cretaceous, Gen 4 was Cretaceous, etc...
>>
I have two questions, OP. If you're legit with this shit in the coming weeks, you are the hero that /vp/ needed.

Q1: The way you speak makes me believe Megas are still around. Do you have a personal favorite in any new ones, if there are any?

Q2: Do any shitmon from Gen I/II get new evolutions?

Thanks OP, godspeed.
>>
>>26508557
>megas are still around
Of course they are, they are here to stay.
>>
File: S6LeUlk.png (216KB, 1312x644px) Image search: [Google]
S6LeUlk.png
216KB, 1312x644px
Anyone remember Mr. XY and how he leaked the XY dex?
>>
OP are you the guy who leaked the starters?

Because I remember one guy posting in thread waaaay before the starters were revealed, saying Roothoot was fake "but the grass starter is indeed an owl just different - the fire starter is a black/red kitten and the water one is a seal with a clown nose".

Nobody cared about that post though.
>>
>>26508359
>wasting your time to write all of this shit.
Post proof faggot
>>
>>26508359
See this.
>>26508662
>>
>>26507171
You forgot the third option: they're both fake.
>>
>>26507483
>New Fairy types

Please be real, I'm getting hyped. I mean, I knew there were already going to be fairy types given that Fairy type is new, but I'm still pumped.
>>
>>26505582
>(No, don't worry, you can still delete them). Basically, select moves such as "Dance" moves (Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, etc), "Punch" moves (Mega Punch, Thunder Punch, etc) and others can be used in the field now.
>For example, I saw an old looking pedestal in one of the jungle areas. I was able to use Dragon Dance and it opened up a cave where several evolutionary stones could be found. I found the same thing in a different area, but for Petal Dance instead. Nothing happened, but a message popped up that said "...the Ruins and Find Peace", so I'm assuming it's a multi-part code.
>I also came across a huge stone structure in the ruins area. When I used Boomburst, it cracked, and a fossilized pokemon fell out. I'm thinking this means that you can actually get both fossils in one game this time around.

this shit sounds too good to be true
>>
Any news on a Mega Fug broken tier pokemon?
>>
>>26505593
Regular evos returning would be a godsend, in fact I'd love for the one thing that remains Kalos-exclusive to be mega evolutions.
>>
>>26507055
What type is the first gym?
>>
File: 1442036236567.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1442036236567.png
65KB, 285x276px
>Mega Audino will never get retconned to being a regular evo.
>>
>>26508729
This. I'd love for mega-evos to stay a Kalos thing, but that's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>26508729
>>26508798
>Mega Evolutions stay exclusive to Kalos
It's not. They completely integrated it into Hoenn with ease, but neglected things like Trainer Customization and Roller Blades. That, and they've already confirmed that Mega Evolution would be returning in Sun/Moon, so there's that.
>>
>>26508827
I meant gen 6. How was mega evolution confirmed for SM?
>>
Any new mega evolutions? And what about the sycrno/ bonding thing like ash greninja?
>>
Time for the One Simple Test. What are the names of the early common bird and the early common mammal? Someone screencap the response.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 590x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 590x775px
>>26505582 OP this is cruel. You actually brought a faggot all the way from Reddit to hear your shot posting.
>>
>>26508915
I'm screencapping everything so far. I am taking the bait. This guy is very convincing to me and I really want that ghost lantern Pokemon to be real.
>>
>>26508938
get out
>>
>>26505582
You're kinda terrible at lying, OP. At least try, would ya?
>>
>>26508946
Well you can be a dumbass and take the bait, but don't say it! Makes us look bad!
>>
>>26505582
That was a good read. Obviously not real, but a good read nonetheless.
>>
>>26509017
Well he gave us a lot of info. If any is confirmed next week than we can take it.
>>
The new Pikachu clone Pokemon is actually really cool. He's a grey mouse made of some sort of dust and static electricity. It's hard to explain, but he is one of my new favorites so far.

Also, surfing is so much better this time around. Really well animated and maneuvering around in the water feels super natural. There are waves and swimming Pokemon and everything. Probably why they picked Hawaii in the first place.
>>
>>26509073
I know what you're saying sounds really good and I know that you're probably a fake leaker, I also know that these types of things are fun but, if you really are legit ( which I know you aren't ), then post a pic of you playing the game.
>>
>>26509073
Static electricity dust bunny is great, and this is becoming exponentially more believable. Please, oh please.
>>
>>26509073
where's your trip?
>>
>>26509098
Inside tester, my dude. He probably can't bring photographic equipment in.
>>
>>26509098
why would he put his position at risk for a fucking shitty chinese cartoon imageboard
>>
>>26509098
>he genuinely thinks GameFreak just lets people take the cartridges home

how fucking retarded are you?
not even for trust reasons, that shit could get stolen or whatever
>>
>>26509073
First off, this guy isn't me. I made this thread without a tripcode, then started using one right after my first reply.

>>26508733
Ice, Rowlet gets destroyed.

>>26508646
Nope, not me.

>>26508915
Early mammal is a fighting/normal mouse, named Bruterrat. Haven't seen evo yet
>>
>>26508827
Where was Mega Evolution confirmed for SM?
>>
Yeah, I'm not leaker kek.
>>
>>26509335 answer
>>26508903
>>
>>26509335
>Mr. Pokemon !
>puts a ! at the end to try and fake people out
get out of here
>>
>>26509335
Ice Gym first sounds really interesting
>>
>>26509381
guy he trying to pull a fast one he has ! at the end so its hard to see that he is not the real deal
>>
>>26505582
>inside tester at Nintendo
>Nintendo
>N I N T E N D O

stopped right there
>>
What are the starter evos like?
>>
>>26509381
>tropical region
>ice gym
>>
dex nav yes or not??
>>
>>26509335
If the genrodent is a mouse than what is the dog/deer thing seen for a second in the corocoro trailer?
>>
>>26505582
This is the definition of too good to be true
>>
>>26505582
>can't do anything with sunglasses until you reach a Pokémon Center.

>implying I can't go to my room upstairs and customize my clothing
>you tried, OP
>>
Is there a Battle Frontier?
How hard is hard mode?
>>
>>26507483
>Aromatisse and slurpuff, looking at you)
Why are you looking at top fae, op?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>26509447
Holy shit 10/10 actually made me check that wasn't true
>>
>>26508538
Neolithic/abrahamic, it seems, what with the golem being the fossil.
What's the other one, op?
>>
>>26509406
Didn't stop Glacia from being an Ice-type E4 member in Hoenn.
>>
Hey OP, are either Zangoose or the Eevee family in the regional dex? I was hoping to use Sylveon and Zangoose in my playthrough.
>>
>>26509594

on that note, what about zorua and zoroark?
>>
>>26508729
Fuck megas, I hate them so much.
>>
>>26506265
Ah, but they did so for a past game. So, your assertion that they would never implement this has been proven false by past events.
>>
>>26509553
My sarcasm detector is struggling.
>>
>>26505582
Ok. Hard question, OP.
Are there any new Eeveelutions?
>>
>>26508049

Or maybe since we have a finite amount of time to ask a potential real leakier questions, try to ask questions that have some degree of plausibility. A question that specific is ridiculous especially in light of the fact that it just got an awesome Mega last gen.
>>
EXPLAIN THE STARTERS' EVOS
>>
>>26505582
lol
>>
>>26509586
A nigger/Neanderthal
>>
>>26509617
Seconded.
>>
"oh look, this shit again": the thread
>>
>>26509380
>>26509389
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
>>
>>26509335
Tell us what the starters evolve into, including types, and what the unidentified dog like Pokemon from the CoroCoro trailer is.
>>
File: YOU FUCKING IDIOT.png (193KB, 646x413px) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKING IDIOT.png
193KB, 646x413px
>literally entertaining this
>for the 87th time
>for the past 5 years, this has been nonstop

I'm beginning to wonder if 80% of /vp/'s userbase just switches each year or this board really is that fucking stupid
>>
>>26506505
How is a mention of difficulty levels grounds for being fake.
Im surprised to see so many triggered by this. Calm your autism
>>
File: 08639.gif (500KB, 485x375px) Image search: [Google]
08639.gif
500KB, 485x375px
>>26510229
See >>26509941

Most of the board is underage and gullible as fuck. I'm not surprised these threads continue to get 100+ replies, day after day.

Tomorrow, you yourself could write up one of these shitty write-ups, and at least fifty fools would believe it as a fact, and anticipate the reveal of such by Ninty, only to be crushed with disappointment when they realize you should never trust redditors that troll /vp/.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 122x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 122x154px
>>26510831
???

That survey says that only 18% of users are underage. That's a lot less that I expected. Where are you getting "most of the board is underage"?
>>
>>26510229
>I like to ruin very obviously fake leaker threads, because I don't realize that for the past 5 years, people have been entertaining them simply for fun
Jesus, anon live a little, let us pretend.
>>
>>26509335
please tell me Popplio turns into something sick please it's all i want
>>
>>26508903
Yes, there are new mega evos, pretty much just what you'd expect. Thank GOD there's no synchro feature.

>>26509427
Just a random mid-game mon.

>>26509522
Not at the endgame, so no idea about the battle frontier. Hard mode is great, like I said before, I lost to the first gym with Rowlet. No more of the "growl - growl - leer - tail whip - tackle" opponents, it was more like "powder snow - powder snow - roost - wing attack". Feels great to actually be challenged in a pokemon game again.

>>26509586
I dunno, like I said, it's not tied to a story event. You have to find the area, then have the right move. Only have the floating rock fossil mon at the moment.

>>26509594
No idea on zangoose, yes on Eevee. They're back to being only one per save file though, not wild (like RBY).

>>26509666
Yep, two more. Flying and Fighting

>>26510176
Already addressed the dog above. As for starter evos, I've only trained Rowlet, so my info is incomplete, but so far:

-Rowlet's final form (Grass/Flying, surprise surprise) is awesome. Basically a bigger owl, kinda looks hawk like. Best part about it is it's wings kinda look like those jackets people wear where the arms are loose and they just wear the coat part.

-Litten's final form (Fire/Dark, the whole leaked ground type thing is flat out wrong) is alright. Suffers from "it just gets bigger" syndrome a bit, but still looks cool.

-Popplio's final form (Water/Fighting) is hands down the best IMO. Takes the strongman theme and combines it with the lion theme, it definitely saves the line.

As for stats, I can only give you Rowlet's final form's since I don't have the other two:
At level 43:
>HP: 131
>ATK: 112
>DEF: 84
>SPA: 99
>SPD: 74
>SPE: 106

Just for kicks, here's it's moves:
-Leaf Blade
-Fly
-Steel Wing
-Grove Harvest (Grass type recover)
>>
>>26511172
you're a pretty convincing faker, OP. I want to believe you but I don't want to be disappointed and there's nothing to set you apart from any other "leaks" we've been getting.

rowlett probably will turn out to be a speedy mixed attacker, though.
>>
>>26511172
How do Popplio/litten evos look in comparison to "leaked" evos?
>>
>>26511172
Are Zygarde's forms or the Original Dragon (even if it is just something like Mega/Primal Kyurem) in the games?
>>
>>26511172
Give to us a prove that you are really an insider.
>>
>>26511172
How many new megas? And does victini get a mega?
>>
>>26511172
>grove harvest
>a name this similar to the ability harvest
>grass type recover when synthesis exists
>any of this shit in english when the game probably won't be translated until the end of its dev cycle
Look OP, I know this is fake and I've only been reading because I've always been a fan of theorymons, but you could at least try
>>
>>26508359
>an archeologist who's pissed off at how technology seems to be taking over Alola and how the people are taking nature for granted

Final battle on the grounds of the 30 meter telescope confirmed
>>
How many rivals are there? Is there just 1 main one or is it like X/Y where you have a bunch of "friends"?
>>
>>26511172
Synthesis is already the "grass type recover"
>>
I want to believe
>>
Can you describe the personality and the appearence of the gym leaders?
>>
Could we get rough drawings of what the starter evos look like?
>>
>>26511289
Nothing so far about Zygarde or the original dragon.

>>26511480
So far, I've seen or heard of at least 16 new megas. Probably a lot more.

>>26511522
>>26511683
I dunno, it's pretty useful. It's not affected by weather, and it has 10PP instead of Synthesis's 5PP. Think of it like this: Milk Drink, Morning Sun, Slack Off, Soft-boiled and Recover are all normal type recovery moves, why did GF add all of them? Most likely it's for superficial compatibility. For example, Infernape can't use Milk Drink, but it can use Slack Off. Same thing with Chansey, milk drink etc.

As for Grove Harvest, it's basically a move for "gathering" pokemon. I could see pokemon like Ursaring, Beartic, Darmanitan, Simi Trio, etc getting it.
>>
I believe you, OP

1) Describe the regional bug and it's evolutions

2) Do rollerblades or anything sensible come back?

3) How's the framerate?

4) How does the smoothness of the game feel?

5) Please identify any new evolutions for gen 1-6 pokemon or mega evolutions

6) Please list off each unique type combination you have seen.

7) Is there finally a bug/dark cockroach REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26511867
>3) How's the framerate?
Theoretically, if he's a tester, these would be the things he's testing for.
>>
>>26511848
Tell me some three stage 'mons that aren't the starters.
>>
>>26511848
Is there a 2nd rival?
>>
>>26511848
You have some nice ideas OP, I wouldn't mind if you were actually telling the truth. Since nobody asked, does the dexnav return in any way?
>>
File: 1338071936105.png (29KB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1338071936105.png
29KB, 270x188px
>>26505593
I hate you because now I want Duddigoyle.
>>
Tell us more about new Pokemon Amie.
New games? No more faggy background?
>>
Okay I'll bite.

Is there at all a Pokemon that resembles a Tiki?
Or the "strange souvenir" from X/Y?
>>
>>26511848
Favourite new mega that you've seen, OP?
>>
DOES MY BOY DUNSPARCE GEY ANY EVOS PREVOS OR MEGAS
>>
>>26512335
There's a grass/fairy goblin with a huge painted mask.
It has prankster and lots of gimmick moves.
>>
>>26511848
You're very convincing OP. What's the bike like? And the running shoes for that matter.

Please say we don't get more rollerskates like X&Y
>>
>>26511172
pics of evos or it didn't happen
>>
>>26505582

>Please understand
>some of these features may be changed in the final release

You didn't even try, but okay.

>>>/out/
>>
>>26511867
I can answer a few of these:
Yes to rollerblades, but they're a key item that can be turned off. I can confirm that you can still run normally with the analog nub like in ORAS. D-Pad is strictly for key items. Framerate and smoothness is great, but I am on a New 3DS, so that might be why it's so good. No idea on bug/dark cockroach. Some cool type combos I've seen are rock/psychic (I know, I know, Lunatone and solrock), ghost/rock, fire/ice, fairy/ghost, and fairy/fighting.

>>26511912
Well, there's a ukulele pokemon that evolves into a giant harp...no, I'm joking. But really, there's a pretty cool line of sea turtles. Kind of looks like a cross between carracosta + lapras, more on the cute side. Physically defensive, but pretty fast too.

>>26511974
Yes, but not a "rival" per se, still in the same vein as one.

>>26512308
New mini games, same backgrounds + a few more that are context specific (For example, a forest background, a town background, etc). Check my first posts for more info on Amie expansion.

>>26512335
To your two questions, Yes, and No. I won't say which answer goes to which question though.

>>26512358
Mega Donphan. Major plus that you can get Phanpy pretty early..

>>26512397
Bike is the same, unfortunately. Roller skates are back, but not as annoying since you can turn them off.
>>
there is pay content or something like that? like buying some island or whatever
>>
>>26512538
Please stop OP, I'm just going to be disappointed when it's not real.
>>
>>26512685

Okay faggot, you need to stop. We know that none of this is real. Stop getting deluded with your fanfic.
>>
Tell us about
- Music
- Towns & Cities
- What's unique features in Sun & Moon
>>
>>26512685
Any new foodstuffs in Amie?
>>
>>26512685
Can you confirm Rowlet's dex number as 722? Or are there any Victini-things that come before it?

Also how many new pokemon are introduced? Odd gens tend to be bigger right?
>>
>>26512685
DUNSPARCE LOVE YES OR NO
>>
>>26512685
What exactly are you even testing?
>>
>>26505582
> I am an inside tester at Nintendo
Nice try OP,you almost got me.
>>
You're a good faker, OP. Feeding us the shit we wanna hear. This is fun. Proofless and illegitimate, but fun.
>>
>>26512685
Please give us some kind of proof, literally anything to prove to me that you work at nintendo. It doesn't have to prove this is all true, but just give this thread at least a slither of gravity or else you're a faggot with literally 0 reason to be taken seriously.
>>
>>26506126
Which must mean the trailer guy played in normal mode
>>
>>26505582
>Hello /vp/, I am an inside tester at Nintendo

Oh god you must be like the 100th one or so. You Nintendo testers cant keep your yap shut apprently and accidentally always on 4chan. How
>>
>>26513134
This one.Come on OP,no one is going to believe you without some sort of proof.
>>
>>26513174
And yet there are tons of idiots who believed the fake starters and the evolutions
>>
>>26512685
Some proof would be nice, buddy.

How much do the games offer in terms of optional content (side-quests and shit)?
>>
Nice ride, OP, bullcrap or not.
>>
Mega Probopass and Mega Magnezone exists now?
>>
You can make all the games a little more difficult by not using exp share and changing battle style to "set"
>>
>>26513469
>Mega Magnezone
That sounds awful. I wish Magneton and zone were seperate evo paths like Slowbro and king.
>>
>not drawing shit to confirm his info
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope you die in a fire OP
>>
File: pix.gif (36KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pix.gif
36KB, 320x240px
>>26513174
I get a small chuckle out of seeing what people have decided to come up with, though I usually don't comment in these threads
>>
>>26505582
-What about the rival(s)? Tell me more about them.

-In the starter reveal trailer, we can barely see someone next to the player. A big hat and something that looks like a dress. Can you tell us more about it?

-Is(are) the rival interresting to fight? Is he happily jumping on your cock everytime he sees you?

-What about the multi exp? Is the game an easy-mode (not talking about glasses, just the normal game experience).

-Any cool electric-type Pokemon? Are there load of water type? And if yes, any fast ones?
>>
File: Seismugtoad.jpg (4KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
Seismugtoad.jpg
4KB, 118x125px
>>26505582
Are the Tympole line in the region dex
>>
Describe the type, appearence and personality of the eight gym leaders
>>
>>26513851
No one fucking cares.
>>
File: 446.gif (1MB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
446.gif
1MB, 500x344px
There weren't any evolutions of other mons? New megas for Gen 5 mons?

I'm not really believing you, but this thread was pure fun
>>
>>26505582
>>26505587
>>26505593
Thank you, I like these sort of leaks. They are obviously fake, but they are speculation made with love from fans for fans. I feel comfy as fuck now. Especially because you told me things I wanted to hear (cross gen evos, no new megas, a lot new mons, amie is back and better, difficulty scaling modes)
Feel free to post more tomorrow. I like reading these.
>>
this guy is clearly a smogonfag who gets a boner over stats. really unlikely a 'tester' for game freak would be analysing the stats of the pokemon and formulating little tactics with them. have you ever seen those weird threads where people make stats up for fakemon for fun? it's just some adult virgin from there. btw sage if you're gonna post 'bullshit' in a fake leak thread, for fuck's sake.
>>
This guy and the previous Sharkboy leaker (or some character from that movie) are my hope. Let this be a GOOD generation.
>>
>>26512685
Not an expert, but isn't there a specific thing people like you are testing? What exactly is your job?
Not really trusting you, but I'll take those into consideration. Although I'd rather it's all fake, just because I want these previously "leaked" evos to be real. Yes, I'm that naive/desperate.
>>
>>26512685
I am a huge fan of Ghost types (they're my favorite) could you please describe the Ghost/Rock and the Ghost/Fairy ones? Maybe give names. And is the rumor of Pokemon designs going back to a more classic less 'Over-designed' look true?
>>
>>26507171
they can both be wrong, anon.
>>
>>26514780
wut
>>
File: spongebob sandy blank stare.jpg (26KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob sandy blank stare.jpg
26KB, 512x368px
Literally every single one of these "i'm a tester" or "I work for Nintendo" threads where some random anon reveals a bunch of shit has been wrong, and not only wrong but so far off from what the reality of the game was that its not more credible than any random person making shit up on the fly.

and of course you'll say that you don't have pics and we should just take your word for it, well fuck you. Due to the aforementioned shit I posted int eh first paragraph you are completely full of shit and I wouldn't be surprised if you are just one autist who has been writing up these walls of text for the past year or so in a piss poor attempt at video game fan fic.

go back to deviant art with this shit.
>>
>>26514857
>Fanfic
>deviant art
Doesnt give us enough info to even make any fanfic images so quit whining and just have fun
>>
>>26514857
Either have fun and play along with the thread or hide it. Neither you, nor the thread or the board gained anything from your shit post.
>>
>>26510229
Everybody here knows these threads are fake but it's still fun to entertain them, they're one of /vp/'s unique thread types.
>>
File: not impressed timmy stare.png (208KB, 474x332px) Image search: [Google]
not impressed timmy stare.png
208KB, 474x332px
>>26514935

I'll "go along with it" when he starts posting pics. If he's been this intimate with the game surly he'd have some alone time with it and therefore the ability to take pics. hell even if its not a spoiler pic, just a pic of something that has not been seen in the trailer like an odd landmark or even the stat screen for an existing pokemon or the PC box layout would suffice.
>>
>>26515024
You're a retard. Please use a trip so I can filter you
>>
Post a pic of the outside of wherever you test this shit. Because I know Game Freak ain't letting you take it home.
>>
Okay Mr leaker I'll bite but I only have two questions for you.

1. I love winter environments, basically anything with snow/ice. Is there any part of the region that's a snow covered town or mountain? Anything like that?

2. How does the online work? Is wonder trade still a thing?
>>
>>26515024
Playing along- means that you 'believe' and continue to reply to the thread EVEN THOUGH you know it's fake.

If he start posting pics there's no need to 'play along'.

Learn the goddamn language before you use it.
>>
>>26515072
And how does this help him keep his anonymity you retardfag?

He could as well tag his name and birth certificate on the pic.

Plus where's the fun in knowing he is telling the truth.

We get releases in 3-4 days.
>>
>>26515072
Seconded
>>
>>26515172
>inb4 Its not fun these people are ruining the board whaaaaa!!!
>>
I only have two questions to ask to our leaker friend here, and then I'm satisfied:

1.) Have you ran into any pokemon that would be considered the game's "waifumon" by /vp/ standards yet?

2.) are the caves just zubat/woobat/geodude spamfests once more, or have they been expanded upon with what can appear in them for even more new pokemon?
>>
>>26507490
>muh
Would you please shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1459636144488.gif (201KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1459636144488.gif
201KB, 500x308px
>people will give "leakers" their undivided attention literally every single time regardless of their ridiculous claims and complete lack of source

This fucking board man, I swear. You dipshits are the thirstiest, most gullible motherfuckers on the internet. I would place money on it.
>>
>>26515930
Why can't you autists ever understand we're just having [spoilet]fun[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1434402511512.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434402511512.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>26515939
>n-none of us believe him idiot, we're just having fun!

Oh, I'm sure. Hoo doggy I tell ya, there's nothing I like more than listening to random strangers making shit up and just lying for hours. You're definitely not so desperate for information that you'll suck it out of literally anyone's e-teet with no citation whatsoever. That's certainly not what's happening every single day.
>>
>>26511172
Is it a tiger?
>>
>>26516021
How is this any different than threads asking what you want to see in the game? It's the same thing. God I'll never understand why you take the time to whine about it when you could just hide the thread if it's triggering you this much.
>>
File: Untitled.png (59KB, 166x374px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
59KB, 166x374px
>>26516039
Discussing hopes and predictions and letting some doofus with too much free time feed you endless lists of imaginary "factual" information are two very different concepts. The biggest dissimilarity being that one of them doesn't make everyone participating a buffoon. In fact, I would go as far as to say that giving people like this the attention they crave while also acknowledging that he's spewing fiction is even more asinine and moronic than if you DIDN'T believe him. If you want to discuss the game, just do it. You don't have to pretend to be retarded.

Also, you could have ignored my post entirely, but you elected to whine about it instead, so maybe next time think twice before throwing stones.
>>
>>26516147
>they're different because your stupid

Nailed it. You sure showed me.
>>
File: W5DyrXX.png (315KB, 423x384px) Image search: [Google]
W5DyrXX.png
315KB, 423x384px
>>26516169
What else do you want me to say? You could just discuss the games, but you instead choose to give endless attention to the /vp/ equivalent of that fat kid on the playground who knows how to unlock Goku and Sora in Smash Bros. I'm sorry if you're offended, but the difference between standard S/M discussion threads and this is that one makes you more stupid than the other whether you believe him or not.
>>
>>26516234
You don't even explain why one makes you stupid you just say 'you're dumb because I said'. Give me a good reason why you dont just say "these people are enjoying a thread I don't enjoy, maybe I should go find a new thread?".
>>
>>26515930
It's down the road, not across the street.
Dumb fuck.
>>
>>26516234
Amen to that!
>>
>>26516021
>there's nothing I like more than listening to random strangers making shit up and just lying for hours
So you are >implying that either:
-You don't play Pokemon
-Pokemon are real
-the people at GF are not strangers to you
-none of the above, you just fail to see you are a hypocrite

Fiction is fun, whether it be a game you pay to play or a story you read for free

Seriously, kill yourself
>>
There is a new nigger pokemon called niggerfaggot and a new jew called kike.
>>
>>26511172
You say not at endgame, but you also say you fight the box legend???
>>
>>26516264
Are you finding the concept hard to grasp? If someone knocked on your door and said "Aliens are real, and I'll tell you all about them!", what would you do? Since you're struggling, I'll put it in the form of multiple choice.

A) Tell them, "I don't believe you"
B) Tell them, "No thank you, I'm not interested"
C) Tell them, "Wow! Please, go on!" and proceed to listen to them for up to several hours

In the example, it's clear that anyone who answers "C" with genuine interest is lacking in the common sense department. Taking a stranger's word for something with no backing source or citation is downright foolish. Now, our martian minded friend here might truly believe in what he's saying, so perhaps one would find it entertaining to indulge him.

However, the poster of this topic is not delusional. He cannot be mistaken as such. He is aware that what he is spreading false information with zero credibility or, more importantly, use. He is simply seeking the attention of people who might be gullible enough to look his way. And yet here we have you, completely cognizant of his scheme, and yet STILL participating. A man is selling you a blatant lie, and you are buying it with your own free time. Now, tell me, exactly how is that not profoundly stupid? You are only serving to lower the mental standards of the people around you and perpetuate the cropping up of more threads like this one.

So you see, whether you're having fun or not, this is far from intelligible. Maybe as a child I would have found it entertaining to eat Play-Doh, but doing so wouldn't make it very smart, now would it? I hope this helped.

>>26516300
I don't even know where to begin with this ass-backwards analogy.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 647x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 647x480px
>>26516482
>>
File: 1464377180123.jpg (92KB, 400x667px) Image search: [Google]
1464377180123.jpg
92KB, 400x667px
>>26505582
>Anon I brought a you tried trophy.

Good leaks la
>>
>>26516482
Do you claim that watching a show or playing a game is also stupid, as you are aware that what the creator is feeding youbis fiction? I appreciate these threads for the same reason I appreciate a show. Please explain how one unacceptable fiction and the other one is acceptable. Plus so what if some people think there may be some truth behind his words. Let them get excited about the possibility and go find a thread you can get excited about. How is that not the reasonable conclusion to your lack of interest?
>>
>>26506346
>hoothoot in a bowtie
>>
>>26509335

What is the first gym leaders name, and what are some new Pokemon?
>>
>>26505653
very early Red/Green concept art?
>>
I hope you get fired
>>
File: 1_zps5b90ce9d.gif (256KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1_zps5b90ce9d.gif
256KB, 384x216px
>>26516553
A television show or video game are a little more involved than someone posting lies on the internet, don't you think? This thread is hardly a conceptualized production or a character driven narrative. If you can look at a guy saying "Sun and Moon will have 5 new types and the champion is Volkner" and absorb the same amount of entertainment that you would get from watching Memento, then I guess that's out of my hands. All I can say is that you are astonishingly easy to enthrall.

Regardless, nothing about my case has changed. To willingly indulge someone in knowingly feeding you misinformation is, by the books, not smart. By all laws of rationality, it is the opposite of an intelligent thing to do. That's not my opinion. If someone finds it genuinely fun, then hats off to them, but I still highly doubt the majority of people in this thread operate with such bizarre standards.
>>
>>26516648
Its a gen 7 fake leak, look at the pokedex numbers
>>
>>26516680
That's not your opinion you say? In that case, please give me a credible source to your claim. If sonits just as much of an opinion as choosing to enjoy a thread where a guy comes up with believable and interesting concepts for a game your excited about. But please, by all means, please attempt to prove to me how your claim is 'more than opinion'. The inevitable hypocrisy that is bound to ensue should be pretty funny.
>>
>>26516680
>I'm too dumb to see why people would have fun listening tosomeone with a colourful mind
Your mother didn't read a lot of stories to you when you were little, did she?
>>
Eghh, one question: Will the game have a Dark gym?*
>>
>>26512685
give me hope for a mega lunatone/solrock
please

i need to know if gamefreak went maximum retard or not
>>
>>26516482
>If someone knocked on your door and said "Aliens are real, and I'll tell you all about them!", what would you do? Since you're struggling, I'll put it in the form of multiple choice.
>A) Tell them, "I don't believe you"
>B) Tell them, "No thank you, I'm not interested"
>C) Tell them, "Wow! Please, go on!" and proceed to listen to them for up to several hours
1) it's a different setting, I'd go for b). But if my neighbour went for c), I definitely wouldn't (d) stand on his doorstep and yell about how both are wrong and shouldn't have fun the way I don't like because no fun allowed
That's (You) btw
>>
>>26516721
You want me to provide citation proving that encouraging information you know is false is unintelligent? I'll let you know when common sense has an official publication. You spin your words to make it sound as logical as you'd like, but when you strip the varnish, you're left with one man telling fibs and a hundred others buying them. Whether you believe them or not, and whether you're doing it for fun or not, that is what's happening. I could buy a shit flavored popsicle and say "I did it because it's funny", but no sugar coating or semantics would make it a smart purchase.

You insist that I am the stubborn one who can't come to terms, but perhaps it's you who can't bring himself to accept that some things in this world are not intelligent, regardless of who enjoys them. Fun is not a justification for irrationality.

>>26516804
If I've ruined any fun you may have been having, then I do apologize. That was not my intent. But I will not be convinced that the number of people participating in this thread who somehow enjoy being lied to ironically are greater than those who are desperate enough to indulge the threadmaker. The latter is far more believable to me than the former.
>>
>>26516844
>Stop listening to people who claim what they say is true without proof. It's stupid and that's a fact. A fact I don't need to prove.

>It isn't my intention to ruin fun, all I wanted to do is saybyoure stupid if you enjoy things I don't.
>>
>>26516741
I think his mom read him more stories than yours reads you every night.
>>
>>26516741
If your ideas are that colorful and great you post them in some "hopes for SM" thread.
If you need to present them as actual facts, then perhaps they aren't that great?
>>
>>26516680
Honey whoever told you that your opinion is a gift to humanity and you should force-feed it to everyone, lied to you.

No one cares what you think.

You are the guy that comes in a cinema room and interrupts the movie to shout that the movie is not real. Big news! Now gtfo you are blocking my view.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1402x801px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1402x801px
>>26516776
Why a lunatone or solrock mega evolution be full retard? They could definitely use a boost. Maybe Fire/Rock for Solrock and Fairy/Rock for Lunatone?
>>
>>26517896
i meant more that game freak wouldnt give them a mega
>>
>>26511172

>Rowlet's final evo has 606 BST

Well, it's been fun
>>
You're all so gullible.
>>
>>26505582
>Easy, Normal and Hard modes are included

stopped reading there
>>
>>26518132
Those were it's alleged ingame stats not its base stat listings I think
>>
>>26518132
Those are in-game stats, re read the post
>>
>>26512685
Shark or snake Pokemon please ?
>>
oh god please be real
>>
>>26518429
It's too good to be true anon, let it go.
>>
I want a mega for Raichu. OP, can you let me down gently while telling me there's no such thing in S&M?
>>
>>26505582
Last message 14 hours ago.
Pack your things. We going home!
>>
>>26507055

Rowlett's gonna be a challenge huh?
and Litten destroys the first three gyms.

Hmmmm.

I'm guessing Bug and Ice might be possible first few gyms then? Though Rowlett being part flying should be effective against bug.

>>26509335

Oh shit is a Ice type gym.

I hope either there are other Fire, Rock, Steel or Fighting types around before the first gym.

either way if true, I'm excited.

>>26512685
>Mega Donphan. Major plus that you can get Phanpy pretty early..

sounds very cool.
>>
OP has trampled on my hopes and dreams by saying he was just kidding about ukulelemon!! If it was real, i would have bought on Day One!!
>>
>>26513146
Exactly, when you play on normal, you don't have to wear sunglasses.

>>26513318
Check my previous posts for info on move-locked side areas, there's a lot more to do than the last few games

>>26514046
The rivals remind me of a mix between hugh and gary (very competitive, but in a friendly way. they can definitely hold their own when you fight with them as well. Oh, and there's only two rivals, no more group of useless dead weight "friends"). What do you mean by multi exp? You mean exp share? That's still in, but if you turn that off and only play on hard, you'll be just fine.

>>26514146
Yes, in the second island near the forested area.

>>26514229
There are a ton of old gen evos, don't you worry friendo.

>>26514579
The ghost/rock guy is called Spectiment, it's stats are meh but looks pretty cool. It's basically a haunted geodude-looking thing. I think it evolves twice, there are two spots after it in the dex.

>>26515136
So far, sorry, no winter areas. Except the first gym, kinda.

>>26515136
Haven't been able to access online features yet, sorry

>>26516638
First gym leader is ice, name is Stella. She's pretty cool.

>>26516773
Still no dark gym, I was surprised too.

>>26518678
This is me letting you down gently, friend.
>>
>>26518899
HE'S BACK
>>
File: CRAWLING IN MY SHINN.png (616KB, 833x602px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SHINN.png
616KB, 833x602px
>>26518899
>First gym leader is ice, name is Stella.
>>
>>26518899
The ghost/rock sounds cute.
Can you give me an example of one of the bug types?
>>
>>26518899
Let me give this a try.
Is Magearna part of the game, or is it an event Legendary?
>>
>>26518899
Sounds cool. What about the ghost/fairy type. That sounds really unique. Can you tell me about it? Also, do we see any other regions in this game, or seem ,like we might visit one at least partially?
>>
>>26518899
1. Have you seen anything similar to the Game Corner?
2. Are there any features in the game that you dislike/think are useless or shitty? Every gen has one.
>>
>>26518899
is there an item that is similar to the eon flute?
>>
is cherubi found in the dex and does cherrim have a mega
>>
>>26518899
Which has been your favourite new mon so far?
>>
OP, are there any new mechanics that involve shiny hunting? Like pokeradar, dexnav, etc?
>>
HOLY SHIT ANSWER ME ANY LOVE FOR DUNDPARCE
DUNSPARCE
DUNSPARCE
DUNSPARCE
DUNSPARCE
DUNSPARCE L
>>
Is Arcanine and Kingler in the region dex?
>>
Fake, moving on.
>>
>>26518899
Any new ability/move?
>>
>>26519109
Why do people want this so bad?
Dunsparce represents the idea that something rare and hard to obtain does not always mean it is useful/powerful.
>>
>>26518899
What's the ghost/fairy type?
>>
>>26519109
Op can you answer his dunsparce question?
I believe you op. But.
Op is there anyway you could provide some kind of proof?
>>
>>26518899
Sorrry bud I probably should've been a bit more specific. By side-content I meant did any of the game's NPCs ever offer a side-quest or something?

Also how many gift mons do we get this time around? (Gen 6 was silly in this regard imo)
>>
>>26518899
Any fast electric or water Pokemons?
>>
Do we get megas for the Johto starters?
>>
No doubt fake as hell but I hope the difficulty is true.
>>
I was a tester a few years ago for a Barbie game and I can tell this is fake because they very rarely ask you to just play the game, they tell you what parts of the game you have to test and go over and over that part to make sure there are no glitches or bugs. But it's been fun reading this "leaker".
>>
>>26518899
Mega victini?
>>
DO ANY STARTERS GET MEGAS?

DO ANY STARTERS GET MEGAS?
>>
Too good to be true
>>
>>26519718
That depends, I guess. I was a tester for a mobile game, and while everyone had assigned areas, it was encouraged to also play through the game.
>>
>>26519904
How large was the company?
And you've got to remember this is Nintendo we're talking about. They take confidentiality super seriously, and that probably extends to making sure testers don't see too much, too.
>>
>>26518899

Can Zorua or Zoroark be found in Alola?
>>
>>26518899
What was the process of you getting selecting as a tester like? Roughly how many new pokemon are there?
>>
>>26518899
Do the Johto starters get megas?
>>
OP, I know that you're lying, and nothing you say can possibly change my opinion on that, but humor me by answering this.

How is the rival? Is he an asshole like Blue & Silver? Or is everybody overly friendly again?
>>
>Nintendo shows a random NEET every single Sun/Moon detail.
>>
>>26520328
If he is legit, and I'm not saying he is, he should know this. You don't know wether he's a random neet or a regular tester for the company. When they hire you to work inside a company they put in the contract that you can't tell anyone anything about the game, but they can't really control it. What they could do is to sue him if they found out what he did, but they would have to confirm it's him and it's not likely they'll find out it's him. Especially if they have more than one tester, especially if they have more than one translator, especially if they have a lot of people working on this game.
>>
>>26520472
Then how would he go about proving he's "legit" if the proof can be used against him?
>>
hey guys im a tester at Gamefrak, and new pokemon will have all pokemon to be caught and you get mewtwo and chairzard as ur two starters XDDDDDD

oh and every pokemon now follows you in the overworld you just cant see it in the trailer yet
>>
>>26512685
Can you tell us about more mega evolutions? So far you've confirmed Donphan but no more
>>
>>26520499
He can't. Giving any info about him could get him into trouble. Posting a picture of the game could be enough to prove he's legit, but he should make sure no detail about him, his room or even the system is using appear in the picture, and even so, maybe they could trace the picture, so it's not recommended to do so if he wants to keep his job. So he can't really prove anything. All we can do now is to wait for more official info to see wether this is real or fake.
>>
>>26520681
All he has to do is take a picture of the game screen, then go into paint and make sure to crop out everything but the actual game part. Crop out the system and any of his room showing. Then throw it through something that will strip it of any EXIF data is 4chan doesn't already do that automatically, and post via a proxy that isn't banned for CP. None of that is hard except the proxy.
>>
Not sure I believe it, but I'll humor the post. Have you seen anything regarding traveling to another region yet??
>>
>>26515930
I'll take that bet.
>>
>>26511172
Wait, we can calculate potential base stats with this. A given stat is (according to serebii) (((IV + 2 * BaseStat + (EV/4) ) * Level/100 ) + 5) * Nature Value, except for HP, which is ( (IV + 2 * BaseStat + (EV/4) ) * Level/100 ) + 10 + Level.
Therefore, if we shove this into a function, we can find the minimum and maximum Base Stat values for each stat.
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/p8nz1sw7mn
(These values were calculated with the lowest value being the minimum (No EVs, 0 Ivs, and detrimental nature) and the highest value being the maximum (255 EVs, 31 IVs, and helpful nature). Minimums were rounded up to the nearest integer, and Maximums were rounded down to the nearest integer.)
HP: 44-90
ATK: 66-138
DEF: 36-102
SPA: 52-122
SPD: 29-89
SPE: 59-131
BST: 283-672
For reference, you could probably approximate the true base stats of this (probably) fake pokemon if you keep in mind that the average fully evolved starter BST is 530, and even cross reference this with other starters. But I'm too lazy to do that right now.
>>
Looks like this thread hit the bump limit, so it'll be gone soon. And with no archive, anything I say will be lost anyway, so I'll leave you all with one last thing that I wasn't going to mention.

Pokemon Sun and Moon make a BIG change to the battle system, on par with the physical/special split and abilities. In my opinion, it's one of the most significant upgrades of the series.

And with that, I'll see you guys on June 2nd.
>>
File: 1451693021009.gif (835KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451693021009.gif
835KB, 499x281px
>>26521596

I'm actually letting myself get hype through this.

Oh boy. Can't wait to set myself up for disappointment!
>>
>>26521351
Fuck it, I did it anyways. Assuming Base stats are proportional to 530 (Give or take 5), and using both the low values and high values BST estimates as a base rounded to the nearest integer:
Stat: H. base - L. Base
HP: 71-82
ATK: 109-124
DEF: 80-67
SPA: 96-97
SPD: 70-54
SPE: 103-110
Note that the lowball base adds up to slightly higher than 535. Thanks math.
Looking at these stats, the High base feels more Game-freaky (In fact, the individual stat numbers are similar to Swamperts but redistributed), and the Low base feels more Min-Maxy (DEF and SPD are shit while ATK, SPA, and SPE are pretty good). The high values are probably more accurate, simply because 672 is far closer to 530 than 283.
Of course, this assumes that the leak is actually real.
Also, I seem to have developed intense autism. God damn it.
>>26521596
Well, if "leaker" needs to defend his point because the stats are too unrealistic this major change could mean that all of this is irrelevant.
>>
>>26521596
Don't think I'm not screencapping all of this.
>>
>>26521887
I got it all too. Hopefully we will find out whether the claims are worth anything June 2nd
>>
>>26521980
I can't wait. I love pre-release season. So much fun, speculation, fake leaks, new dank memes, etc.
>>
>>26521702
>stats are too unrealistic
the stats are pretty realistic mate, they would be close to infernape's base stats
>>
Alright fine you got me hype good job OP
>>
>OP made me want things that will never come true
i fucking hate you OP
>>
>>26505582
is there a reason to not just get the 2DS if i only plan to play these pokemon games? i had a 2ds and smashed the screen but yeah.
any reason why i should not just buy a new one so i can play pokemon?
>>
>>26522340
If you're only playing Pokemon, just buy a 2DS
>>
>>26522350
Yep only pokemon :3
>>
>>26521702
>>26522105
>infernape like stats
>probable access to brave bird and wood hammer
>or just brave bird and even petal blizzard
>shit leaf blade would be fine actually

i hope its hidden ability is amazing. if it got gale wings itd be instant OU
>>
>>26522414
Alright anons, what basestat/ability/movepool combination would send Rowlet to OU?
>>
>>26522577
considering we're in autosage its a little late for a discussion senpai

at least 120 attack, 110 speed, gale wings, brave bird, wood hammer and fucking any coverage move
talonflame hit ou just by having dual STAB so god willing a starter will have a sizable movepool
if it got wild charge or really a decent amount of coverage it would be auto OU
>>
>>26522673
124 Attack 110 speed with Brave Bird, Leaf Blade, Shadow Claw, and +2 attack from swords dance along with life orb kills:
-Mega Scizor
-Mega Tyranitar
-Mega Lopunny
-Mega Gyrados
-Mega Diancie
-Ferrothron
-Gengar
-80% chance to kill mega slowbro
-Azumarill
-Primal Groudon
-Arceus
-Ho-Oh
-A bunch of other shit
Talonflame is probably its biggest threat.
>>
>>26522673
>>26522856
124 Attack, 110 Speed
Jolly, 252 Atk/Spe
BB, Leaf Blade, Coverage, SD

That's all it needs, right? Aside from Gale Wings, what would a good ability for it be?
>>
>>26522949
Flying has good coverage by itself, so it can run dual stab with SD and roost
>>
>>26523039
I hope it's a fast mixed attacker. Some birds get heat wave, so if it gets it, it would be able to at least hurt steel types a little.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.