[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O General: Zach edition 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 23

File: zach.png (28KB, 1255x1507px) Image search: [Google]
zach.png
28KB, 1255x1507px
New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

You can also check this FAQ:
http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games)
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter Standard/Expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check out tournament results for a list of viable decks http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-four/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Top Cut & other big trading companies will typically overprice cards, expect to get lower
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads

>Your Old Cards
No one wants them

OLD

>>26198137

tott:

Why are you bothering to play this game before the rotation this fall? Do you love night march or something?
>>
>>26219454
>tott:
lol
>>
Are they getting rid of night march in the fall or something?
>>
>>26219692
we can only hope
>>
Are there any other pokemon tcg games besides the figure game? Playing the official game is burning me out

It can be fan shit if that's all there is
>>
LUG-MNTU-DTA-6E5
CRG-DPUA-FFE-H8G
UYM-NSJM-8XE-E7S
D6M-ACK5-VJV-LLC
A7M-E9WT-BTG-7KV
>>
>>26219454
ToTT: I love donking it with Latios.
>>
>>26219454
Why do I play before the rotation?

If I can't handle meme march shitters then I might as well give up on life.
>>
>>26219454
TotT:

That's a dumbass question, just like every other TotT. But this one is really stupid.

Not everyone plays Night March. This is the most diverse format in years - maybe in the history of the game.

Just because one deck is more popular than others doesn't mean you should stop playing for months.

Btw, Night March is getting a reprint in the CP4 set, so it's not going anywhere until Aug/Sept 2018.
>>
>>26220987
>another idiot who thinks CP4 is coming over wholesale any time soon

I can't wait for Mega Beedrill to be shown off in Steam Siege just so you shut up.
>>
>>26221015
Steam Siege = XY11, CP4 = XY12. It's not hard to figure out.

And M Beedrill will probably be some gay box
>>
>>26221177
Nice delusion. When special in-between sets come out, they get released in the same timeframe, like Double Crisis. The set has been out in Japan forever and there is no news of it going anywhere, while we already are being told of Steam Siege.

You're also ignoring that Japanese cards have different pack structure than English cards, and CP4 was designed to have 100% reverse holos, including EXs, and each pack included multiple rares as well as an EX. The thing was a competitive set for Japanese players to get cards to play with, there is no equivalent for that in the foreign market.
>>
speaking of Night March, has anyone else encountered lots of NM decks tonight, or is it just me?
I haven't seen a single one since I started VS mode 2 weeks ago, and tonight alone I met 5 people with NM or NM/Vespiquen decks.
>>
File: Pull 5-9-16 XY FC.png (2MB, 1920x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Pull 5-9-16 XY FC.png
2MB, 1920x1046px
>>
Are you doomed to use theme decks when doing the trainer challenge? Also, how do I swap coins for Ex Pokémon?
>>
hey guys, update on this

>>26210087

talked to her at work today and she told me she is buying cards to prepare for this weekend playing. she still really wants to go. Kinda debating seeing if she wants to grab a bite to eat afterwards. I just have such a shit feeling about this

Thanks for hearing me out. Post emails and I'll send ya'll some codes tonight as long as you promise to post pulls.
>>
>>26221408
>>26210290
Was me. I wish you the best of luck with this man. Having a girlfriend who totally nerds out with you is the best. Just remember to take a step but not rush into it.
>[email protected]
>>
>>26221408
okay my anon friend, hear me out. I'm answering this mostly because I can relate to the friend you're describing. not you. HER. I feel like that could be me if I knew a guy that'd fit the description, but I don't. forever alone, I guess

meeting guys (read: boyfriend material) that are into PTCG is one thing. I can meet those at prereleases. easy. BUT if she's asking you to go to a prerelease just so she can cheer you on, and you're catching her looking at you and, damn. that's more than just knowing your name and face.

yes make a move. what are you waiting for? it sounds a lot like she likes you. and if I, shy female Pokémon nerd that I am, knew a guy like you, I'd probably act similar to her. but I'd be way too nervous to actually make a move myself. that's why I don't have a boyfriend: I'm an awkward nerd. just like her. it's not any fucking easier to get through to someone just because you're a girl, fucking trust me. it's hard.

just tell her how you feel about her, without being too serious or too cheesy about it. (that part is important though)

for how long have you known each other/talked about stuff you liked/gone out doing fun things together?
depending on that, I'd say you have a 80-95% win chance here

e mail is shiroakaguma at zayi dot de
>>
>>26221408
Don't be so afraid and don't got too far too fast just talk and be calm I mean she clearly likes being around you.

[email protected]
>>
>>26221408

same anon as >>26221576 here. about the bad feeling you have: everybody would have that. that's normal, don't let that stop you. do what >>26221495 told you, and do what you had already planned to, go grab something to eat with her after the event.
>>
what day is new bundles again?

advice for the Dear Deirdre column from 34 yo anon. Go for it man, you only get a few shots at a nice girl who's into the same things as you. Don't let it slip by. I've had like five since I was 20? Two I went, the other three I regret not doing.

Also try not to make a big deal of it or build yourself up too much in your head. Even all this advice and shit is already too much. Your gut was right the first time so now do what your gut told you to two threads back.
>>
File: Pack1.png (909KB, 1282x827px) Image search: [Google]
Pack1.png
909KB, 1282x827px
>>26221495
Thanks anon. Good luck again with your girl.
Also not sure why the screenshot went screwy
>>
File: Pack2.png (913KB, 1282x827px) Image search: [Google]
Pack2.png
913KB, 1282x827px
>>26221894
>>
File: Pack3.png (942KB, 1282x827px) Image search: [Google]
Pack3.png
942KB, 1282x827px
>>26221911
>>
File: Pack4.png (924KB, 1282x827px) Image search: [Google]
Pack4.png
924KB, 1282x827px
>>26221922
>>
File: Unbenannt-3.jpg (3MB, 2107x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt-3.jpg
3MB, 2107x1312px
>>26221576 here with pulls. I guess the energy is nice to have

thanks for the codes! and good luck with your friend.
>>
>>26221576
PLEASE BE IN

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>26222080
:D oh man, I wish I was! no, sorry. Germany.
>>
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/41932-clarifying-tradeable-rewards-vs-non-tradeable/

Looks like someone set up a bot farm and now the winners wheel doesn't give tradable packs anymore.
>>
>>26222199
The wheel sucks now. You get 1 ticket instead of 2, 25 tokens instead of 50, and untradeable packs. I'd much rather have regular streams of 2 tickets and 10 coins.
>>
>>26222264
1 ticket vs 2/4 isn't new, it's been like that since the new wheel.
>>
>>26222285
That was balanced with tradeable packs and large coin counts. Now it's objectively worse than the old wheel.
>>
>>26222264
>Win 6 games
>Only have one present used
>Every single one lands on the single already claimed spot

END ME.
>>
>>26221576
All this talk about getting girls with Pokemon, and no one scoring.

Pokemon alone have gotten me a few dates, but that's not enough.
Girl's like it when the guy makes the first move, but you have to know the right things to say.

You don't want to makes sound like it's about sex, or you're going to take her to the back, and bang her brains out.

Find more things she has in common.
>Movies
>Games
>Hobbies
>Random things she like

Don't talk about yourself too much, unless it's something really good to brag about.
And Never bring up any past ex gf into the conversation.
Think about what you say, and how you say it.
And Never say anything bad about the way she looks.

I might get alot of gf just because I'm /fit/ , but I'm single now for heath reason.
>>
>>26221249
>there is no equivalent for that in the foreign market.

Legendary Treasures, you fucking retard.
>>
File: dud.jpg (24KB, 848x180px) Image search: [Google]
dud.jpg
24KB, 848x180px
are the public trades worse than the GTS?
>>
File: 42.png (64KB, 330x285px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
64KB, 330x285px
>winning against some pub
>about to take the winning turn
>suddenly placed into an endless cycle of lag and unresponsiveness
>game literally skips my turn
>opponent KOs my sweeper
>stuck at pokemon selection and can't click anything
>end up losing by timer
what in the actual fuck?
>>
>>26222340
>but I'm single now for heath reason.
Did you get caner, or are you dying?
>>
>>26222438
I kek'd
>>
>>26222438
It's only 10 Shaymin EX FA cards
Don't be cheap
>>
>>26222199
How the duck do you set up a bot on that? That is complete bullshit
>>
>>26222386
>EX Battle Boost was a 100% reverse holo set with each pack including an EX plus multiple rares

LT also had different art and incorporated more than one Japanese set. CP4 is a set designed to give players good cards per pack, that's why they're all reverse holo and there are so many rares and EXs compared to commons.
>>
>>26222199
How is their client so bad that a bot can exploit that?
>>
File: Untitled.png (762KB, 515x714px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
762KB, 515x714px
so how many shaymin-ex could I conceivably get for this
can i even get any shaymin-ex for this
>>
>>26222589
>>26222624
No idea. Maybe it's something that idles for a certain amount of time then concedes. I just assumed it's bots because of the "pattern of exploitation with the Bonus Reward panels" line.
>>
>>26222199

>at one point the wheel literally gave FA Cheren
>now it gives you a single tournament ticket 10 times before stopping all together
>>
>>26222650
none
no
>>
>>26222686
What? When was this? I haven't been playing for long.
>>
>>26222650
kek
>>
File: wheelgrinding84.png (35KB, 716x641px) Image search: [Google]
wheelgrinding84.png
35KB, 716x641px
>>26222725

A long time ago, back when the box was new. I was even autistic enough to keep stats on it.
>>
>>26222652
But you only get bonus presents if you win
>>
>>26222759
Some people don't want to wait for the asshole who wastes 2-5 minutes before anyone takes a turn. I'm not sure what happens with mulligans but you might be able to waste a minute with each one you get.
>>
>>26222813

I'm not sure you understand what's being said here.
>>
>>26222650
>can i even get any shaymin-ex for this
No
>>
File: 1451929516152.jpg (289KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1451929516152.jpg
289KB, 1280x851px
>>26222479
>Did you get caner, or are you dying?
Far worst, I wish I had that.
dick doesn't get up anymore
Once that started, my gf of 4 years left me, and now I'm going to the doctor for it, too see what's the problem.
I eat right, and work out. or is god punishing me.
You don't understand the hell, to be hit on by girls wanting it, and tuning them down.
I rather be dead.
>>
File: Shaymin-EX.jpg (68KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shaymin-EX.jpg
68KB, 360x500px
>>26222650
well you can get at least get this one...
>>
>>26222602
You're a goddamn idiot

If you actually bothered to read the Bulbapedia entry, then you'd have seen that both the Japanese and Western sets have different art.

Also, you said earlier that
>When special in-between sets come out, they get released in the same timeframe, like Double Crisis. The set has been out in Japan forever

>"Legendary Treasures ... was released on November 6th, 2013. Legendary Treasures feature over 130 cards, based on and contain cards released in the Japanese equivalent EX Battle Boost, released July 13, 2013"

Just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean it won't be.

Also, it was a special set in Japan. In the West, it's just the 11th BW set.
>>
>>26222915
Someone came into the shop I go to trying to sell that Shaymin for $75 because he had heard that that's what they were selling for then got pissy with the manager because they would only give $5 for it.
>>
File: idle.jpg (129KB, 1285x722px) Image search: [Google]
idle.jpg
129KB, 1285x722px
>>26222844
Simply by making a deck with only one basic, you can stall for a long amount of time. There are players who would concede so that they can actually play the game.
>>
Have a bit of money I'm thinking of spending on some codes, any suggestions on what I should buy?
>>
>>26223280
Roaring skies are always valuable, maybe some fates collide too
>>
File: first pack.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
first pack.png
1MB, 1366x768px
First pack, how did I do?
>>
>>26221576

I've known her since January. I sit by her at work everyday and I know a decent amount about her. I also know that she isn't doing anything most weekends and spends most of her time watching British TV shows.

>>26221672

I've gotten rejected a ton in the past. It just makes me super hesitant in this situation.
>>
>>26222976
>this retard had to go to Bulbapedia because he has no fucking idea what he's talking about, and then spews incorrect info anyway

Did you not read what I was saying? CP4 will not be released wholesale, as in a direct bringing over. It may be used as a list in an end of generation set, but with other cards added. The contents do not fit standard pack dynamics. There are only around 20 common cards, and there are 30 uncommon trainers alone. Most of the rares were holos as well. Is every pack going to be pure reverse holo with a guaranteed EX? In Japan, their packs have 5 cards, CP4 had 10, averaging out to, by our descriptions, 3 commons, 3 rares, 2 uncommons and 1 EX per pack. How could that possibly work here?

>Japanese and Western sets have different art
You do realize the Japanese were reprints of older BW cards with different artwork on them, right? These were the ones used in LT. Are you fucking retarded? CP4 doesn't have a single card with different art than the originals in it because they're all reverse holo. This gimmick does not work in foreign packs unless you expect TPCi to purposely make people stop buying older packs.
>>
is there a such thing as a good Psychic deck?
>>
>>26223555
Night March and Trevenant are the two best decks of the format?
>>
File: MGlallie.png (1MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
MGlallie.png
1MB, 1280x719px
Thanks to whoever posted the code yesterday, forgot to post pull
>>
>>26223555
In order of viability
>Night March
>Trevenant BREAK
>M Alakazam EX (w/ bats or Wobb)
>Damage Change Mewtwo EX
>Wobb/Bats
>>
I pulled a physical Omastar BREAK card and I'd like to use it. I have an ASS ton of Fates Collide cards. Are there any Pokemon from this set that would go good with it?
>>
>>26223456
Even if they don't bring it over "wholesale" history strongly suggests it will be releases in the West.

CP1 = Double Crisis
CP2 = Legendary Shine Collection; some from this were released in the Pikachu/Hoopa boxes, others were released in packs
CP3 = Pokekyun Collection, aka all the cutesy cards in Generations

Why would they release all of that in the West, but not CP4?
>>
>>26223707
If you're gonna build a fossil deck, you might as well go full hog and run Aerodactyl as well. It's arguably better than either Omastar and its BREAK. There's lots of fossil support both in Fates Collide and Furious Fists.
>>
>>26223732
None of those sets are reprint sets, they're all original cards, or at least alternative arts. Whereas CP4 is literally just reprints with exactly 4 new cards. We already know we're getting one of them, namely Wobb BREAK, as a standalone box. And the M Beedrill could fit perfectly in its own box as well. So there's all of CP4's new cards.
>>
>>26223735

Is the Lugia card from this set any good? I also pulled a Lugia BREAK as well.
>>
>>26223769
Yeah the Lugia is a cute little anti-EX deck. Run it with any energy you like. I would run it with PHF Bronzong. The BREAK is okay. Useful for the extra HP.
>>
>>26223819
>>26223819

Hmmm. I just have a shit ton of Fates Collide cards and I'm trying to think of what I can do with them. I did pull a Regirock EX, and using the Lugias with the ass-ton of Carbink I pulled sounds interesting
>>
>>26223841
You could use the new Carbink BREAK to accelerate energy onto Lugia, but you'll note that you can't benefit from Strong Energy or Regirock EX.
>>
>>26223894
>You could use the new Carbink BREAK to accelerate energy onto Lugia

>[F] Diamond Gift: 20 damage. Attach 2 Energy cards from your discard pile to 1 of your [F] Pokémon.
>>
>>26223894

I just took a peek. The only BREAK cards I pulled are Bronzong, Lugia and Omastar. I just really want to find a way to use those Lugias. I have bunch of those N cards. Are those viable?
>>
File: image.png (364KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364KB, 750x1334px
>>26223937
Sorry familia, was using original translation.

>>26223955
Yeah N is a great draw supporter early game. Unfortunately building a deck is a bit more complicated than just throwing together cards you pulled from packs.
>>
G9J-G4BW-4AV-KTT
LVV-WAVA-JQA-SMC
84L-BWLK-F9R-C8T
4MP-GCJW-JY9-YQA
KY4-R5RJ-ELE-4HC
JRS-RT7Q-WSV-MN4
RTG-38YW-AXY-764
BSQ-845R-A83-7SY
BFM-F9KC-CKJ-NBP
>>
>>26223984

Fuck... does anyone have that pic of how to build a deck?
>>
>>26223762
Legendary Treasures only had 4 new cards (3 EXes and Cedric Juniper).

It also had (including the Radiant Collection) 37 commons, 40 uncommons, and 39 rares.

It's not that far off of CP4. And they could easily adjust the rarities of some of the cards to make it more similar to Western pack standards
>>
>>26224000
What pic are you referring to?
>>
>>26224012

I was responding to you saying I can't build a deck by throwing a bunch of shit together
>>
File: dsdsdf.png (652KB, 1073x609px) Image search: [Google]
dsdsdf.png
652KB, 1073x609px
ehh is this valuable like the physical?
>>
>>26224059
Not really.
>>
File: ada.png (163KB, 574x370px) Image search: [Google]
ada.png
163KB, 574x370px
>>26224093
yeah i noticed
>>
File: lugia.png (580KB, 933x475px) Image search: [Google]
lugia.png
580KB, 933x475px
>>26223955
Lugia isn't very good. The ability is irrelevant and 120 for three energies is extremely below curve, not to mention the fact that EXs are very much not in vogue right now.

The Break isn't much better. There's no real way to streamline energies onto it, and it's 10 damage short from hitting 180 after a Muscle Band. All the obvious options have other, much better alternatives; Magnezone runs Raikou which is virtually the same card but better, M Mane has Ho-oh or Jolteon/Regice, and so on. If you're insistant on running it, the latter would be a much better bet. I put pic related together in a second to give you an idea of what I mean. It still feels kind of pointless, since Mane is practically hitting for the same amount anyways.

If you want to use Fossils, you have a lot more options. Mainly because they're more of a tech engine more than a deck of its own. Bronzong can't be its own deck. At best, you just tech 1 into a deck that uses PHF Bronzong as a means of sniping Shaymin for game.
>>
>>26224010
>Legendary Treasures only had 4 new cards
Didn't LTR have a shit ton of new (meaning, new to the West) cards from various sets in Japan (Shiny Collection, Mewtwo and Genesect half decks, etc), in addition to the original cards Japan's PCL invented for the set (like Cedric Juniper), as well as the completely brand new EX's (which I think were just Excadrill EX and Chandelure EX, since Meloetta EX was in Shiny Collection) that were added to Legendary Treasures? Also, the reprints featured in LTR had alternative artworks, including two secret rare full arts.

Compare this to CP4, where only four of the cards are new to us, or new period (unless PCL decides to invent cards to pad out the set for an international release), and all of the reprints are just straight reprints, not alternative art reprints. And again, we're getting one of those four cards in its own box.

Releasing CP4, as it exists in Japan, to the international market would be very bizarre.
>>
>>26222199
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/41932-clarifying-tradeable-rewards-vs-non-tradeable/

Anyone else getting tradable packs from the challenges now, despite what this is saying? I just did.
>>
I once posted about DarkIntegral PTCG videos, I really enjoyed them but someone shit on them. Anyway I think someone from here should make a youtube series for PTCGO, I will be a loyal viewer.
>>
>>26224110
Well you can do better than that, thats for sure
>>
>>26224751
He's garbage because his deck builds are really fucking horrible, he plays terribly (forgetting energy, trying to play multiple supporters, not understanding basic card functions, not understanding win conditions), and he only shows off matches against beginners. There are no really good youtubers anymore, YellowSwellow and PTCGRadio are all that's really left and neither are anything amazing.
>>
>>26224847
Make videos
>>
>>26224847
he's not competitive at all, or even good, but he's fun. Most people on YouTube doing Pokemon things who aim for fun are just cringe. I think he might be a little bit retarded maybe but I watch him.
>>
>>26224557
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/41932-clarifying-tradeable-rewards-vs-non-tradeable/

That's talking about the Versus Wheel, not Daily Challenges.
>>
>>26225478
Daily challenges were never tradeable either though
>>
>>26223691
>M Alakazam EX (w/ bats or Wobb)

Alakazam is meant to be a solo player

Adding Bats or too many Wobbs creates a disaster

Best way to play Alaka-EX is with Mega Turbo and sky field
>>
>tfw win a standard tournament game with basic water deck

I was expecting to get destroyed
>>
>>26225638
You must have gotten pretty lucky in your matchups

Most standard decks should tear the basic water deck a new asshole
>>
>>26225691
It was a gyrados/kyogreEX deck and I was just able to out tempo the guy with my own gyrados

Round two completely destroyed me with a Gengar though
>>
I just finished playing a few matches with both FC theme decks

>they both suck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-22-18-22.png (494KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-22-18-22.png
494KB, 1280x800px
?
>>
>>26225602
Except then you'll rely too much on Devo Spray, AZ, or SSU to spread damage around.

>Mega Turbo
You should be running this anyway.

>Sky Field
Why? You have Zam as your only attacker; ostensibly you would have 1 Zam active and 3 Zams benched. Aside from a Hoopa and a Shaymin or two, what else is filling your bench that you need Sky Field? Dimension Valley is much better for this deck.

Personally, I've had the best luck with a 4-4 Zam line and a 3-3 Golbat line. No Crobat, no Wobb. With N in rotation now you don't have to risk discarding too many Pokemon.
>>
>>26225962
Instead I like Absol to spread damage

I run 4-4 of alakazam and mega
2 absol
3 shaymin
1 hoopa
>>
I met almost only NMers last night in PTCGO, this morning I come back online and my first match is against another NM deck. Anyone else meeting so many of those? Anyone knowing why?
I just think it's strange I haven't seen a single NM deck for 2 weeks, and now there's nothing else for one to two full days.
>>
just started a few days ago
what should I be spending tokens on
I've managed to cobble together a shitty NM deck without any shaymins so far
>>
>Eevee's Signs of Evolution doesn't show you the Evolution cards to your opponent despite the card text saying so.

Well, that probably explains why everyone's running it in Legacy.
>>
is there any theme deck that has better average chances to win than DH / is better in general?
not necessarily one you can get within PTCGO. physical copy + code would work, too.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (197KB, 1210x1205px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
197KB, 1210x1205px
holy shit this pin looks so cool, can't find it for a good price though
>>
>>26228471
I saw a shit ton of those and zygarde at walmart
>>
>>26228519
i dont want to buy the blister, opening packs is guaranteed loss of wealth.
>>
>>26228535
I understand. I guess ya just gotta wait for the price to come down
>>
I've never played TCG before, so I've started this about 3 days ago. I have some decent physical cards from trying to collect them, but I don't have to spend real money on booster packs using the online game.

Are there any ways of putting a physical card onto the client? A friend of mine says there's a scanner that copies the cards into the game (he's a notorious bullshitter),but a few internet searches seems to disprove his claims.
>>
>>26228889
so there's an FAQ image somewhere in this thread, most likely near the top, and also, what the fuck your friend is fucked and you're a dumbarse for believing them. is your friend fucking 6 because this is some mid-90s-no-internet-school-playground type fibs.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.