[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Opalescence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: LilacTown.png (103KB, 785x595px) Image search: [Google]
LilacTown.png
103KB, 785x595px
Working on a game in essentials and have a bit done so far. Looking for ideas and critique. Idea is a game where Pokemon's types are heavily influenced by their environment. There will be a secondary forest, hurricane struck marsh, polluted forest, and so on. I want there to be nearly every type combo in the game, which no more than 2 families of Pokemon with the same typing. There will be about 200 retyped Pokemon, and 100 left unchanged. Let me know any ideas you have, such as the following:

Abilities and Moves
Puzzles and Mapping
Storyline and Characters

So far I have the typings figured out for all the Pokemon. I have the rival and gym leaders plotted out as well. Thank you for your input.

Pic is the starting town.
>>
post feet
>>
this sounds like shit.
>>
File: route1.png (543KB, 798x859px) Image search: [Google]
route1.png
543KB, 798x859px
Starters are:
Abra (Fire, Fire/Steel Alakazam)
Lillipup (Grass, Grass/Ground Stoutland)
Goomy (Water, Water/Ice Goodra)

The rival is an old man, who has never traveled and finally wants to begin an adventure. Lifelong companion Pokemon, Persian, is too old for battle (so he must pick a starter), but he wants to take it on the adventure it never received. Regards you with respect and wants to learn from you and cooperate. He is old and wise, and needs a strong team to get him though difficult routes, so his team will prove itself in battle.

Pic is the first route, a forest that burnt down years ago and is regrowing. Fire/Grass type Oddish are abundant. Pidgey and Sewaddle flock to the re-sprouting trees.
>>
File: PokedexSpread.png (1MB, 2697x1159px) Image search: [Google]
PokedexSpread.png
1MB, 2697x1159px
The list of Pokemon. They will be re-sprited to fit their new type. Many are based on new ideas, such as a midas touch Cubone, and a sphinx Persian.
>>
>>25763370
/heg/
>>
>>25744347
>>
>>25763370
Sounds interesting. Anywhere I can keep an eye on this games development?
>>
>>25763620
>>25763438

>The rival is an old man, who has never traveled and finally wants to begin an adventure.

Neeever mind. I'm out.
>>
>>25763546
Ah, always thought that was for playing hack games, like the nuzlocke threads.
>>25763620
I'll try to keep updates on /heg/
>>
>>25763438
The effect in the pic is pretty neat.
>>
>>25763438
I think you need to use the tree tiles as walls to your map and place the grass more elegantly. also, pick one type of tree and edit the burned tree tile to be symmetrical and less spindly. honestly the area is quite large and you miss opportunities to capture curiosity through a maze-like construction. good use of the ash tile, though. just remember that you will have to stylise and reduce the effect you're going for - it's GBA, so it has to look either quaint or shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.