[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weezing VS Muk: Which is better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: bestmonogen1.png (79KB, 663x242px) Image search: [Google]
bestmonogen1.png
79KB, 663x242px
Which is a better Pokemon: Weezing or Muk?

Same type, same gen. Let me hear the pros and cons
>>
Are we assuming gen 1? Because Weezing has better defensive capabilities despite his lower health. He also has a better movepool and his special stat is higher, allowing him to better use moves like Fire Blast and Thunderbolt.

Muk is cool but he just doesn't have the moves to really do anything.
>>
>>25734236
We will have two catagories

Gen 1 and Current Gen
>>
Weezing is better in every way
>>
I knew a guy who was extremely excited that Garbodor was added while everyone else was disgusted. The reason he was so stoked was "we've had gas and liquid pollution for years and FINALLY have solid waste!"

It weirded me out.
>>
>>25734474
It's not weird at all
>>
>>25734474

How is that weird? Seems pretty logical to me.
>>
>>25734192
Are you serious? One is on the ground, the other is not.
>>
They're both good in this current gen. Muk has better attacking stats and Weezing's more defensive.
>>
>>25734474
It's cool. Also, land, sea, and sky pollution.
>>
Weezing needs a mega so badly it hurts
>>
>>25734192
Between Gen 1 and Gen 3 Muk probably, but Weezing already started to take advantage since Gen 3 and is definitely better than Muk since Gen 4.

They both miss the old days of STAB physical Sludge Bomb.
>>
>>25734753
>>25734550
>>25734514

No, it's fucking weird to wet yourself in excitement at the fact that there's now a garbage Pokemon.
>>
Muk.
>>
>>25734807
>>>/g/enwun
>>
Muk is better offensively, weezing is better defensively. The explosion nerf screwed over a lot of pokes.
>>
Weezing is probably better because of levitate, but muk with shadow sneak and power up punch is fun in casual.
>>
Weezing, for sure.
Its higher defenses help mitigate the poor speed, it has a great move pool and Levitate is great for a poison poke.

Muk does have shadow sneak and might do okay with curse boosting, but he's just not as versatile.
>>
>>25734261
Weezing is better. Better ability, better stat distro, access to willo, and a great niche (special-attacking physical defensive wall). Arguably better attacking movepool, too.

Aesthetically, it's better, too. Far more creative, total bro expression.
>>
>>25734807

That's only weird if the person doesn't have some kind of problem regulating bowel movements.
>>
File: 250px-024Arbok.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-024Arbok.png
67KB, 250x250px
>>25734192
Arbok
>>
>>25734824
You misunderstand, I don't care about Garbodor being added. I'm fine with Klefki and Chandelure and Vanilite, I even enjoy X/Y and ORAS (which is more than most of this board can say.)

BUT getting that excited about all three types of waste being in Pokemon is the most autistic beta thing I've ever witnessed in my life. This kid was head over heels about this shit, that's fucking weird. But I can see some of you are just as autistic about them adding a pile of literal garbage to go along with the sludge and floaty poison.
>>
>>25734922
Maybe they're his waifus, hmmm?
>>
>>25734884
Also Haze, Taunt, Clear Smog, Toxic Spikes, low HP Pain Split, etc
>>
>>25734903
Fuck yeah Arbok
>>
>>25734903
It's actually the absolute worst pure Poison type in gen 1.
>>
>>25734767
Nope.
Evolution named Hakking.
>>
>>25735012
confirmed for no taste
>>
>>25735174
Arbok's trash. Garbage. You might as well use Sunkern.
>>
>>25735190
don't be mean to Arbok.
>>
>>25735012
Can't it cause paralysis and use wrap?
>>
>>25734192
Weezing is just cooler. Like Magneton.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.