[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter General /mhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 769
Thread images: 127

File: ProwlerB1_thumb[1].jpg (44KB, 504x285px) Image search: [Google]
ProwlerB1_thumb[1].jpg
44KB, 504x285px
Palicos are your friends!

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One early 2018, and eventually PC. https://pastebin.com/TRFRGFn1
↳Trailer 8/18: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqY6yXn2S4
↳Demo Gameplay 8/22: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBg6KnkpaXU
↳Weapons: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC

>News
-Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. out now, region free. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urb9cJcwAUA
↳3DS to Switch Save Data App: https://my.mixtape.moe/qpdnqs.png
-MHXX Update 1.2.0 w/ Eng Patch v4: https://my.mixtape.moe/glpowg.png
-Monster Hunter Stories comes out 9/8. Demo available. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r46Jbq-ZNok

>I have a question!
https://pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

http://mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

https://sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does /vg/ play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread >>187926178
>>
File: 1471183717062.jpg (396KB, 649x886px) Image search: [Google]
1471183717062.jpg
396KB, 649x886px
Kirin whores for world.
>>
What's the point of the heat gauge in MHG? Why gimp an already shitty weapon?
>>
File: tfw.gif (3MB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
3MB, 245x263px
>tfw no Monster Hunter World for Nintendo Switch
>>
keep autism out
>>
>as a Prowler, Hyper Gore is easier than Seltas Queen for some reason
What the fuck?

Also is it viable to use a cat without World's Strongest?

All in Gen of course.
>>
File: WVW69klH1tE6FSiNBG.jpg (73KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69klH1tE6FSiNBG.jpg
73KB, 320x240px
>tfw no prowler mode in World
>>
Is /mhg/ gay?
>>
File: f.jpg (67KB, 722x79px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
67KB, 722x79px
Welcome to the modern /mhg/
>>
you can get mhxx on switch in england? please explain, im chronically autistic
>>
>>188024857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZS_hNYnxI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNyKrK-pB8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPPtk1hyuY
say it with me

EVERY
WEAPON
CAN
BEAT
EVERY
MONSTER
>>
>>188025152
>b-b-b-but [upset rambling]
>>
>>188025152
Those don't count, they are using skills!
>>
>>188025152
>20 minutes
lmao, what's that supposed to prove
>>
>>188025270
They should just limit quests to 5 minuets.
Gotta go fast!
>>
MH would be seriously fucking boring if every weapon was equally good.
Being able to make fun of weaker weapons, or the hype when you see an underdog weapon doing well, all of that would be lost.
>>
>>188025219
>le stutter meme
He literally just proved that every weapon can beat every monster. He didn't say it will beat your mushiking stick.
>>
File: 1501915856496.jpg (26KB, 279x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501915856496.jpg
26KB, 279x260px
>>188025270
>>
1. If one weapon is clearly better than others, it will be the choice for most players. This makes online play boring.

2. If there are no balance issues with the series, then why does Capcom change motion values slightly every game or introduce new - better, faster - movesets?

3. Why was Striker lance motion values nerfed slightly in MHXX compared to MHG, if no such thing as "balance" exist?

OR (yes) is it just a few really retarded anonymous posters here who are forcefully presenting their bloated retarded opinions as facts? (yes)
>>
>>188025270
just load the goal into a fucking airplane and ship everything to china
>>
>>188025394
>1. If one weapon is clearly better than others, it will be the choice for most players. This makes online play boring.
That's a problem with the playerbase, not the game.
>3. Why was Striker lance motion values nerfed slightly in MHXX compared to MHG, if no such thing as "balance" exist?
They nerfed aerial and adept lance more than they nerfed striker, Capcom doesn't give a shit about balance they just throw out numbers at random
>>
>>188025152
>20 minutes vs 7 minutes
>a-any weapon c-can
>n-no such thing as b-balance
this general is retarded
>>
>>188025376
he clearly making fun of the other person, anon
>>
>>188025491
>That's a problem with the playerbase, not the game.
I wish I was still this innocent.
>>
>>188025505
You've yet to make a solid case for why all weapons should have equal kill times.
>>
>>188025098
>Also is it viable to use a cat without World's Strongest?
Define viable.
>>
>>188025405
>That's a problem with the playerbase, not the game.
No. It's an issue with the game and poor design.
>They nerfed aerial and adept lance more than they nerfed striker, Capcom doesn't give a shit about balance they just throw out numbers at random
You're contradicting yourself again. If you can't figure out how again, fuck off and stop posting.
>>
>>188025394
1. If one weapon is clearly better than others, it will be the choice for most players. This makes online play boring.
online play is already literally cheating, so it should be boring.
2. If there are no balance issues with the series, then why does Capcom change motion values slightly every game or introduce new - better, faster - movesets?
you're misunderstanding. balance shouldn't matter. and doesn't.
retarded players think otherwise, and whine to capcom on a daily basis.

3. Why was Striker lance motion values nerfed slightly in MHXX compared to MHG, if no such thing as "balance" exist?
see above. whack-a-mole player pandering.
>>
>>188025121
>2000+ hunts on prowler
I'll probably put down World after clearing the last monster desu
>>
of all the generals ive been in, /mhg/ is the only one with a dedicated Catapult used for launching the goal posts into orbit around mars
>>
>>188025513
That anon >>188025376 is saying it doesn't matter because IG can do it faster. Every weapon has to have clear times that are close.
>>
>>188025590
>>188025618
Skill should be rewarded. Not what item you equip.
>>
>>188025505
Nobody said it is balanced. He just stated that every weapon can meet the quota at the end of the day.
>this general is retared
True, you are a good example.
>>
>>188025505
it beat the monster
SAY IT WITH ME
E V E R Y
W E A P O N
C A N
B E A T
E V E R Y
M O N S T E R
>>
>>188025727
Nice goalpost. Issues is balance, not if it is possible. There's a clear imbalance and you're talking about possibility to kill any monster. You're retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>188025727
Enrich the genepool.
>>
>>188025809
Nobody is arguing that it's not imbalanced, you're just the only person here who gives a shit that it's imbalanced.
Imbalance is fun and exciting.
>>
>>188025592
To give an example, since i'm shit at the game i take like 17 minutes to complete the first Rajang quest with it. Or 5 minutes for the village Glavenus.

I completely ignored the skill all this time and i only wanted to know if by equally playing as shit i would either reduce or highten the times.
>>
>>188025727
E V E R Y
W E A P O N
C A N
B E A T
E V E R Y
M O N S T E R
>>
>>188025809
>every weapon is viable
>imbalance
pick one and only one, my good friend who has one too many chromosomes
>>
>>188025850
>Imbalance is fun and exciting
no it's not you fucking idiot, i can't even imagine how you can think that
>>
>>188025960
name 1 (ONE) (uno) successful well-balanced game.
i'll wait.
>>
>>188025929
He wants sub-5 hunts with every weapon though. That is the balance he wants.
>>
>>188025809
Holy kek, it is just you and other autists are complaining about "imbalanced". You fucks act like it is such a big issue when no one actually cares about it and STILL use the weapons that they I like.
>>
someone post the average TA kill times please
>>
>>188025148
hello
>>
>>188026018
VNs :^)
>>
>>188026097
>TAs
>>
>>188026018
>balancing is hard so we shouldn't do it
just kill yourself at this point
anyway, to answer you i'd say Torchlight
>>
>>188026097
Not relevant. you're not good enough to approach those times on any weapon.
>>
>>188026217
>successful
>torchlight
balance actually isn't hard at all. but imbalanced games are more fun.
diablo 2 was wildy successful and had some of the most imbalanced gameplay there was.
dark souls 1, same story.
>>
Why should defensive weapons be as strong as offensive ones?
Why should a support weapon be on par with a damage only weapon?
>>
>>188025861
If you die more because you're more squishy there's no point in using world's strongest.
For hyper marathons and some higher level deviants I use a guard cat instead.
>>
>>188026242
retard
>>
XX has crossplay with the Switch as of the latest patch right?
>>
>>187999687
I came from Souls and expected to get shat on for using IG all the time when I learned that it was the strongest weapon, but it turns out that in this community you're considered a shitter for NOT making the game easier for yourself. If you refuse to use flash bombs on rathalos and trapchain diablos and use IG or ideally GS since it's easier to use on everything you're a huge shitter even if you just reveal this is how you play solo. I think it's because MH is a coop game while Souls is supposed to be coop but everyone fixates on the pvp aspect, and secretly all these people are shitters so in MH they want their allies to use good shit and make the game easier for them and in Souls they want their enemies to use weak shit so they're easier to beat.

Anyway point is people here aren't likely to think you're bad for using IG and HBG almost exclusively, they're likely to consider you a valuable teammate. For your personal edification I'd suggest getting good with a weaker weapon though. Maybe not SA or GL since they feel horrible to use, but maybe HH (which is even weaker than those solo, but feels a lot better, at least to me), LS or Lance (strong in most games but weak in 4U, both are really fun imo and while you may not get the best times you can easily solo everything with them).

>>188025138
He's not even half right, GL is usually the most expensive weapon to make since it inexplicably requires double the rare materials and unrelated GLs require rare parts from endgame blast- or fire-related monsters most of the time (eg blasthearts). GL is the most expensive but also the weakest.

>>188025270
That you can beat a 140 in a mere 40% of the allotted time with the weakest weapon class in the game, without even counting relics, which horns benefit from more than most weapons (which is a running theme, the only strong weapon that benefits more than average from relics is GS but almost all weak weapons do).
>>
>>188026497
Not an argument.
>>
>>188024992
I like the basic concept of the heat gauge, shells made more fluid with the rest of the weapon by buffing your pokes with a neat and logical visual effect, but the implementation was terrible.
>>
>>188026532
Yes.
>>
>>188026559
retard
>>
File: 1434239663178.jpg (148KB, 745x530px) Image search: [Google]
1434239663178.jpg
148KB, 745x530px
it's still better than release trailer vs announce trailer
>>
>>188026547
>40%
You're that faggot that said 50% was awful even if it was 2 minutes in normal hunts?
>>
>>188026547
>SA or GL
>tfw use GS and CB when I do my TAs
>tfw use exactly SA and GL when online
Ouch, seeing people shit on my main babies stings. Can't deny they lose when it comes to dps but they aren't that garbage either.
>>
File: rajang laughing angrily.jpg (83KB, 899x847px) Image search: [Google]
rajang laughing angrily.jpg
83KB, 899x847px
>>188026565
>if they hadn't nerfed the MVs so heat gauge was necessary to get back to 4U MVs it would have been the buff GL needed to hit midtier
absolutely lmao
>>
>>188026547
>expecting to get shat on
I thought that was how this place was, but it seems to have changed into a place where using easy mode shit is wanted since it makes fights easiest and quicker.
>>
>>188026754
I still can't believe there are people retarded enough to unironically believe the tech demo was a reveal.
>>
>>188026352
>diablo 2 was wildy successful and had some of the most imbalanced gameplay there was.
Yeah, and nobody ever uses the weak shit, imagine that. Games like that are successful DESPITE their balance issues, because they still manage to be good games even if you only consider all the strong options.
>>
File: doritos.jpg (42KB, 231x287px) Image search: [Google]
doritos.jpg
42KB, 231x287px
>>
>>188026835
it became that way after X released.
all the good players left, and all the casual brainlets who think they are good at the game flooded in.
>>
>>188026409
This is an argument that some retard new to asymmetric games always makes, for years it has come up. It's pretty easy to disarm, thankfully.

>Why should defensive weapons be as strong as offensive ones?
A good game does not ever force the player to take damage, therefore offensive weapons used correctly will take exactly as much damage as a "defensive" weapon. If the offensive weapon is arbitrarily better, then there is no reason to use the alternative.

>Why should a support weapon be on par with a damage only weapon?
See above. Combat games that say one weapon is better at combat because reasons are always doomed. The difference between HH and Hammer isn't their potential damage, it's how they deal it.
>>
>>188026835
>>188026939
That's only the discord though.
>>
>>188026896
using weak shit successfully feels good
switching to powerful shit after using weak shit feels good
if everything was the same power, you would never get those feelings.
>>
>>188026939
Pretty much this.
>>
this place is fucking dead
it's not like i'm not ever coming back like some people claim, but i'm just gonna sage every of my posts, and maybe other people will also do it, and hopefully this general will die
>>
>>188026939
You've clearly never been around in 3U /mhg/ where the thread consensus was that GS, Hammer and HBG were the only good weapons, and people would question you for using other weapons.
>>188026979
The advantage "defensive" weapons should have is by creating more openings for themselves by being able to just tank through attacks without having to stop, evade and reposition. If that ability is used to maximum effectiveness, why shouldn't such a weapon be just as efficient as one that can only do massive damage, but has to actively avoid getting hit?
>>
>>188027013
if you've touched gen/XX, you're part of the cancer.
>>
>>188027102
cool story bro
>>
>>188027113
glad i wasn't, third gen was a similar period of casual garbage and a false sense of being good at an easy game.
>>
Weapon balance in 4U is shit.

Why play a lance or hammer when a GS can stun and deal 5 times the damage?
>>
>>188027019
Switching to weak shit after using powerful shit feels HORRIBLE though.
Switching to a weapon with a completely different playstyle and learning it to its full potential to be just as strong as the weapon you were using before feels good too.
>>
>>188026979
The real answer has to do with play style. Do you play every weapon the same?
With a shield weapon, you can sty in attacks and attack right after letting you make windows for damage, while the non shield weapons are faster at getting large damage in small windows between attacks.
>>
>>188027202
please dont use the word casual, you'll attract ryperior and his stupid copypasta
>>
>>188027102
fuck off nintendie
>>
>>188026762
Please clarify, this sentence makes no sense to me.

>>188026784
>using GL and SA online
Unless you're one in a million you are a huge burden on everyone around you. I've yet to meet an SA online that wasn't a giant piece of shit, and GLs that aren't are rare by the weapon's very nature, though I've met a fair number that make a clear effort to only shell up/far away from everyone else if at all.

Anyway I wasn't shitting on those for their bad DPS, I was shitting on them because they feel bad to use. If you enjoy them that's fine, but I find them to be the least enjoyable weapons, even when they're strong (SA in Gen, for example).

>>188026939
My experience was only a couple of months after 4U's release so that isn't true at all. I don't know how it was for FU/Tri/3U. If anything since X's release I've seen less weapon elitism despite the game being even worse than 4U when it comes to balance. Of course, there weren't 140s for people to fail to solo and then want a team of three IGs to carry them through anymore.

>>188026979
>A good game does not ever force the player to take damage, therefore offensive weapons used correctly will take exactly as much damage as a "defensive" weapon. If the offensive weapon is arbitrarily better, then there is no reason to use the alternative.
A good game also makes defencive weapons rely on their defencive tactics for optimal damage, eg 4U CB's GPs and Lance's counters/endless attack windows from iframing attacks. Lance's counter being worthless against a lot of G rank because it always blocks exactly one hit even if two land simultaneously is horseshit though.
>>
>>188027220
It's not, it's only fucked in 140 TA.
>>
>>188027220
a person might

idk

hate greatsword?
>>
>>188027123
wait until the souls players and other people MHW on PC will bring come to this general
>>
Reminder, Unless you can produce proof of one of these:

PRETTY GOOD TIER---------------------
>Raging Brachydios, Molten Tigrex NON-CB SOLO
>140 GQ SOLO
>Apex Zinogre, Deviljho or Diablos SOLO
>FU "Land of tremors" SOLO
>"Monster Hunter" SOLO From any game but X/Gen/XX
>"The Master's Test" 4U SOLO
>Supremacy Unknown, Dora, Teostra or PariaPuria Adrenaline SOLO
DAMN NIGGA TIER----------------------
>ANY endgame quest NAKED SOLO
>Conquest Monster LV250+ SOLO
>HC Guanzorumu SOLO
>G rank Exotic species SOLO
>G rank Origin Species SOLO
>G rank Hardcore Lunastra
>G rank Hardcore Elder dragon SOLO
LEGENDARY TIER------------------------
>140 GQ NAKED SOLO
>Shiten Disufiroa (ANY KILL)
>Shiten Unknown (ANY KILL)
>Duremudira (ANY KILL)
>Musou variants (ANY KILL/REPEL)
GOD TIER------------------------------------
>Yellow Sharpness 140 Zinogre SOLO
>Shiten Disufiroa SOLO
>Shiten Unknown SOLO
>Duremudira (Second district) SOLO
>Any Musou Monster SOLO

You are a casual.
>>
>>188027379
End this meme, while it's true that it's worse against Apex specifically the balance is shit everywhere

Give me an example non-140 monster
>>
>>188027428
>"The Master's Test" 4U SOLO
damn, I've only done it online...................................
>>
>>188027354
Some retard said the weakest weapon were 50% slower both in normal hunt and TA as if it meant anything, TA have a 10 min difference while normal hunts have, worst case, a 4 min difference.
>>
>>188027428
>Reminder, Unless you can produce proof of one of these:
>
>PRETTY GOOD TIER---------------------
>>Raging Brachydios, Molten Tigrex NON-CB SOLO
>>140 GQ SOLO
>>Apex Zinogre, Deviljho or Diablos SOLO
>>FU "Land of tremors" SOLO
>>"Monster Hunter" SOLO From any game but X/Gen/XX
>>"The Master's Test" 4U SOLO
>>Supremacy Unknown, Dora, Teostra or PariaPuria Adrenaline SOLO
>DAMN NIGGA TIER----------------------
>>ANY endgame quest NAKED SOLO
>>Conquest Monster LV250+ SOLO
>>HC Guanzorumu SOLO
>>G rank Exotic species SOLO
>>G rank Origin Species SOLO
>>G rank Hardcore Lunastra
>>G rank Hardcore Elder dragon SOLO
>LEGENDARY TIER------------------------
>>140 GQ NAKED SOLO
>>Shiten Disufiroa (ANY KILL)
>>Shiten Unknown (ANY KILL)
>>Duremudira (ANY KILL)
>>Musou variants (ANY KILL/REPEL)
>GOD TIER------------------------------------
>>Yellow Sharpness 140 Zinogre SOLO
>>Shiten Disufiroa SOLO
>>Shiten Unknown SOLO
>>Duremudira (Second district) SOLO
>>Any Musou Monster SOLO
>
>You are a casual.

upvoted
>>
>>188027513
This means no cats.
>>
File: 43898539_p0.jpg (374KB, 2100x2892px) Image search: [Google]
43898539_p0.jpg
374KB, 2100x2892px
May today bring me fun hunts and two dynamos.
>>
>>188027518
Oh, there he is >>188027463
>>
>>188027513
He's a Frontier shitter who's barely played mainline, but freely lays judgement upon it. just ignore
>>
>>188027354
>you are a huge burden
Ouch, damn. Anyway, I use the vertical slashing in sword mode to prevent tripping and use the standard poke poke or upswing poke then spam charged shots with my wide 5 GL. Don't worry, most of the time I switch to high tier weapons on 140 rooms. Gotta have the spotslight by dealing the highest damage output :^)
>>
>>188027679
>spam charged shots with my wide 5 GL
So, you're throwing rocks?
>>
File: 1389752954978.jpg (457KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1389752954978.jpg
457KB, 810x810px
>>188027113
>>188027259
>>188027354
>The advantage "defensive" weapons should have is by creating more openings for themselves
>The real answer has to do with play style. Do you play every weapon the same?
>A good game also makes defencive weapons rely on their defencive tactics for optimal damage,

This is how it should work, yes, and that's usually the exact case for the lance. It'd be poor for someone to think an optimally played lance should deal any less damage over time than an optimally played greatsword. We are currently in a general where there are players unironically arguing that some weapons should be the best because they're harder to make or more offensive in nature.

There are people who believe this exact thing, in many different games. That thing being that some weapons are all about attack, so they should be inarguably better at killing in a game where killing is the only goal.
>>
>>188027518
I think you mistook the meaning of my post. First of all that person was right, that discrepancy still constitutes horrible balance when it's the same % of the time spent (eg if GS takes 10 minutes in a 140 and 3 minutes in a non-140 and HH takes 20 minutes in a 140 and 6 minutes in a non-140, HH still takes twice as long as GS, which is just really bad balance, though with HH you have to consider team buffs). But more importantly I was saying it literally didn't matter, you not only can solo anything in the game with any weapon including HH but you can do so in a small portion of the 50 minutes you're allotted for most quests. I was not saying 40% of the allotted time was bad, I was saying 40% of the allotted time was good.
>>
>>188027518
Absolute numbers mean nothing, everything is relative.
>>
>>188027623
7k hours in mainline my man
the hardest content is in frontier, objectively.
>>
>>188027748
Percentages don't matter, in terms of feeling and fun a three minute difference is the world compared to a 10 minute difference.
You can spew maths all you want because you want to look clever it won't change that your percentages don't fucking matter.
>>
>>188027428
at this point its just spamming can you fuck off already?
>>
>>188027732
You can at least say barrel bombs. Though I rarely use it, it still has its uses when I'm on green sharpness and don't have an opening to sharpen. Gonna have that aggro going.
>>
>>188027816
i believe you xD
>>
>>188027740
But people are using kill time as metric for balance between weapons. Some are going to do their damage over a longer period, some over a shorter one, just due to the way they are played alone.
>>
>>188027583
Why would you use cats at all? They only make the game harder. If anything you should change all the mainline options to "WITH CATS" to make them more challenging.

>>188027740
Yeah pretty much. It's a holdover from JRPG and MMORPG games I think, where everything is a DPS race and people fill roles rather than all being different flavours of DPS.

On the other hand with HH for instance AUL genuinely makes it far stronger online, but it wouldn't be hard to keep it balanced online while making it a better solo weapon (for example increase the bonus damage non-AUL horns do so they're like a normal weapon, and make AUL a 40% or more buff when solo/scale inverse to the number of players).
>>
>>188027916
Then why is stylish bombing so much faster than pure shelling GL?
>>
>>188027853
But in feel the bottom tier weapons are also shit. HH is the only exception but not because it feels strong, it just feels dynamic to use.
>>
>>188026979
>play 4honor
>character class labeled assassin
>is designed to be the best at killing other people
>in a game thats only about killing people
Take a guess how fucked the balance is
>>
File: 141.gif (3MB, 274x206px) Image search: [Google]
141.gif
3MB, 274x206px
>MHF2 was my first monhun
>working through Generations for the first time
>"hunt a Bulldrome"
>>
>>188028128
Because you can put up bombs that deals shitton of damage in a small amount of time. Don't take what I said above seriously lmao. I never careered gunlancing and use it mainly for fun and change of pace.
>>
>>188027816
too bad its also the shittiest content. pure difficulty can only get you so far
>>
>>188028248
I assume you havent experienced the wonder that is Ceturion?
It really is a shame to see such a cool idea for a game be handled so utterly fucking awfully.
>>
So the argument is that there are outstanding weapon balance issues in monster hunter games. Evidence is there in both time attacks as well as just normal play.

So instead of acknowledging these issues and possibly thinking of ways to improve the short comings of weak and hard to use weapons, most of you simply choose to ignore these balance issue entirely as a non issue?

Because?
>>
>>188028206
If it was the case no one would play them. see>>188028354
Though shelling only is awful and he has awful tastes
>>
File: meme.png (602KB, 1184x432px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
602KB, 1184x432px
>>188027986
i can't prove all of it, lost a ~500 hour p3rd save to save corruption, the rest is spread out
fuck why do i have so many hours in X

>>188028391
still better than XX and most games outside 4u
>>
>>188028248
This (among other things) also killed PlanetSide 2 because one of the soldier classes, in a game about killing other players and taking their land, was absolutely the best at killing anything on the ground or in the air.

I am deeply concerned to see this mentality encroaching on MH.
>>
>>188028528
>under HR 200
>lol gamz izi
When are we making a kickstarter to get you assassinated?
>>
>>188028397
Centurion fucks the 4v4 game mode but PK is/was the best class since the game release. Its supposed to be a high risk high reward character except it has the highest damaging light with almost no fucking commitment. Characters like Kensei do literally nothing. Its just fucked that there's designated dueling characters like PK, Warden and Cent who have answers to fast attacks and mixups and some characters have literally no answers to any attacks. To bring this back to MH, its stupid that some weapons have ALL the utility and ALL the damage with NONE of the drawbacks. a "defensive" weapon doesnt make sense in a game about killing. A "support" weapon doesnt make sense in a game about killing.
>>
>>188028472
>he has awful tastes
Rude. Can your weapon blast shitters and other players after the end of a bountiful hunt?
>>
>>188027740
Also both >>188026409 >>188027259 are me. I was just asking questions to lead to the discussion of play style, not really as an argument.
>>
>>188028460
Because complaining won't change anything, you either accept the game for what it is or play something else.
>>
>>188028638
>A "support" weapon doesnt make sense in a game about killing.
Hey, LBG is still the most broken multiplayer weapon and that's a "support" weapon. HH just needs to do enough standalone damage to be worth bringing once you add in AUL for your entire party.
>>
File: 1482307467209.jpg (37KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1482307467209.jpg
37KB, 191x226px
>>188028528
>nephlol
>uses the argument "A-AT LEAST ITS NOT XX" for the fuckmillionth time
>posted the copypasta for the trillionth time
>hr 163

for the love of god, please get a trip so i can filter you. you post the same shit over and over again
>>
>>188028629
dropped the game after reaching the end of endgame because i couldn't stand 3ds anymore. i'm going to revisit 4u and drop like 1500 hours on it when it finally becomes playable on emulator.
>>
>>188028638
They're drawbacks are being slow or unwieldy to use. HH may have damage and stat boosts but playing the song followed by an encore will take you out of the fight for a little bit. The lance is good but is clearly better against certain monsters than others
>>
>>188028731
which is what people are doing https://archive.is/JPtBW
>>
>>188028875
i didn't post the pasta, ive only posted it when there was a shitty opinion about difficulty floating around
>>
>>188028923
>The lance is good but is clearly better against certain monsters than others
There's not a single monster in all of MH4U where it performs any better than lower mid tier, and that's in fights where it can actually abuse evasion+3.
>>
>>188028923
He's talking about weapons like IG and CB though, weapons with both utility and damage out the ass. It makes sense for them to be somewhat over tuned though being as they are new, but they are a bit too much (this as a mainly IG user). Yea they have some upkeep with meters and phials but it's not that big a darwback for what else they have going for them.
>>
>>188029057
E+3 is a damage loss though, Lance performs better when it can run E+1 or lower.
>>
>>188024957
heh, imagine to be her pusi slave
>>
>>188029189
You misunderstood my point. The only time when there isn't a massive gap between Lance and other weapons is when it can abuse evasion+3. While there may be fights where evasion+3 isn't of much help, Lance in general is far weaker in those fights relative to other weapons.
>>
>>188028731
Sorry I'm not a beta cuck like you.
>>
>>188029409
Pardon the misunderstanding, you never know with idiots we got 'round here.
>>
Who cares about dps, just have fun. If you care about other's dps, kick them if they're not Cantaperme. If your favorite weapon is shit, deal with it. If your favorite weapon is top-tier, then sure you are a pro mad skillz.
>"What I'm trying to say is we really need to balance and make shit weapon be good like those top tier ones"
Well, fuck you. Nobody cares about you. Why do you still bother caring about other weapons when yours can do better. Nobody needs your sympathy. If you are maining a shit weapon and complain about it all the time, that just means you don't really love it.
You fucks are literally autistic that I feel like I just lost 80 of my IQ just by reading your posts.
>>
>>188029668
>love a bottom-tier weapon
>get kicked from rooms before the hunt starts because I'm not using an IG
If you leave the problem to fester, it'll kill the lifespan of the online community.
>>
>>188029839
>not hosting
>not playing with /mhg/
>>
>>188029897
>playing with /mhg/
this is how you get cancer
>>
>>188029839
There surely are another rooms to join that won't kick you for your using shit. You don't want to play with those fucks in the first place anyway. Also, it's not like the online community is that active :^)
>>
>>188029941
the thread is not the players
>>
>>188029994
this thread is 10 times better than an actual /mhg/ hunt
>>
File: Japanese TA averages.png (195KB, 1405x2562px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese TA averages.png
195KB, 1405x2562px
>>188026097
I got you fampai.
>>
File: slut kirin.png (89KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
slut kirin.png
89KB, 240x312px
>>188024957
>>
>>188030213
man these are some poorly made graphs. have to strain your eyes to match the colors.
>>
Post more kirin sluts/cropped furry porn/catlolis. This thread gave me ass tumor.
>>
>>188030213
What the fuck is LA?
>>
>>188030534
LAnce
>>
File: 1473659616525.jpg (1MB, 722x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1473659616525.jpg
1MB, 722x1451px
>>188025121
>>
>>188030215
She looks pregnant, with twinwombs.
>>
File: 1471064535643.jpg (82KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471064535643.jpg
82KB, 500x750px
>>188030415
k
>>
>>188030213
Thanks, got one for 4U?
>>
>>188030215
Source?
>>
>>188030818
I saved it off a /d/ thread. Doubt they even realized it was MH.
>>
>>
>>188031061
>zone's
>zone is
>>
>>188031061
>like 17 of these things have been fixed for MHW
Best game
>>
>>188031061
>vita/wiiu/pc begging

PC eventually won in case baybeeeee
>>
File: DHf4d2JUQAADthi.png orig.png (287KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DHf4d2JUQAADthi.png orig.png
287KB, 1000x1000px
>>188031061
>>
File: >this thread.png (45KB, 190x187px) Image search: [Google]
>this thread.png
45KB, 190x187px
>>
>>188031061
>the irony of the file name
kek
>>
>>188030382
Protip: the legend goes from fastest to slowest
But you aren't wrong, no point in dressing up a graph for an incomplete data set.
>>
File: steve and rathian_p11.png (50KB, 404x258px) Image search: [Google]
steve and rathian_p11.png
50KB, 404x258px
I enjoy the state of this thread
>>
Quick question

I'm replaying 4U with a friend and I'm thinking about playing HH.
Now the thing is I've seen that HH has slow solo hunting times (which is understandable), I guess the more players benefit from attack buffs, the faster it gets.

Would a team of two get okay hunting times?
>>
Anyone else really just not feeling World?
It's just the same usual fluff meant to look cool in trailers and dress the game up as something new to hide the fact they couldn't be bothered to actually fix anything. Same shit as 4, 4U, Gen, XX and every other MH game.
>>
>>188030213
>field for standard deviation
first of all god bless, important detail most people miss

second lmao @ hammer for example having a high standard deviation (ie it's good in some hunts) while GL's is low because it's always shit.
>>
>>188031914
Woah I didn't know the game was out and you were playing it.
>>
>>188031914
What is there to fix?
>>
File: 1502398528462.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1502398528462.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>188030624
>>
>>188031853
No, use IG or GS instead. Unless you're one in a million you are a huge burden on everyone around you. I've yet to meet an HH online that wasn't a giant piece of shit, and HHs that aren't are rare by the weapon's very nature, though I've met a fair number that make a clear effort to only backswing from everyone else if at all.

Anyway I wasn't shitting on those for their bad DPS, I was shitting on them because they feel bad to use. If you enjoy them that's fine, but I find them to be the least enjoyable weapons, even when they're strong (SA in Gen, for example).
>>
>>188032041
Most equipment being unusable shit, most weapons only using like 2 moves out of their whole moveset, half the weapons feeling hopelessly out of date and having to get by with crutches and bandaid fixes
>>
>>188031491
are you stupid? it means all of those complaints lead to mhw
>>
>>188032189
Almost all weapon use all their moves, you're just awful at the game.
>>
>>188031853
2 would be okay, yes. HH won't be as valuable DPS-wise as a top to godtier weapon (ie anything better than SnS/Hammer), but it'll make hunts comfier for both of you. Most of the game is designed around duo hunts. In 4 player outside of specific setups with different weapon combos HH is generally the best fourth slot on a team of other weapons.

>>188032148
Have you ever read a post on /mhg/ and wondered whether or not it is copy pasta? It is almost as though half the posts are pasta. Maybe they all are. Maybe this one is. Maybe it is not. Maybe it will become pasta at some point in time. Maybe it will be pasta'd over and over in this very thread. Maybe more threads will be made filled with this post. Although I fear it, I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>188028397
Hey a look another shitter that thinks centurion is over powered, I thought I left /fhg/ behind
>>
>>188032275
>Have you ever read a post on /mhg/ and wondered whether or not it is copy pasta? It is almost as though half the posts are pasta. Maybe they all are. Maybe this one is. Maybe it is not. Maybe it will become pasta at some point in time. Maybe it will be pasta'd over and over in this very thread. Maybe more threads will be made filled with this post. Although I fear it, I wouldn't doubt it.
Is this a pasta?
>>
File: 1460195918563.png (1MB, 1722x769px) Image search: [Google]
1460195918563.png
1MB, 1722x769px
>poor weapon balance doesn't shape online play at a-
>>
>>188032374
Hey a look another faggot bought that garbage game and played it seriously
>>
>>188032189
So how would you fix these?
>>
>>188032384
>tfw neural networks can be taught to write believably human reviews
>someone will inevitably train one to shitpost and make pasta
>>
File: 1493573302923.jpg (285KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
1493573302923.jpg
285KB, 640x592px
>>
>>188032421
I can't deny either of your points. But to be fair I've been saying it was unbalanced garbage since the tech tests. Too bad the devs literally ignored the feedback forums. I've since stopped playing seriously months ago and only hop back on for occasional 4v4 memes with pals.
>>
>>188032547
http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm

We have been shitposting since ancient times. Humanity will never stop shitposting even if it ceases to exist.
>>
File: think.png (59KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
59KB, 680x680px
>>188031061
>Where's the difficulty setting?

I don't get this one, isn't it the "change equipment" option at your item box?
>>
>>188032681
>Too bad the devs literally ignored the feedback forums
>unironically trusting Ubisoft
>>
>>188032836
nice pasta.
>>
>>188032850
you got me again, I was somewhat hopeful after r6s but apparently that was a one time fluke
>they remove lag compensation when nobody asked for it a while back
>STILL haven't put it back in despite everyone asking for it
and that's just the latest fuck up
i kind of knew it was going to be all down hill when they released the game and never replied a single time to the alpha feedback forums
then one of the devs mentioned parrying being hard and something that's only supposed to happen occasionally
>>
>>188032920
thanks but I forgot to change one of the "memes" to "copypasta"
>>
File: pointless slayers.png (1MB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
pointless slayers.png
1MB, 1279x718px
h-hey guys.... umm.... w-we still have f-founders packs for 70$ left....
>>
File: tfw to intelligent for worlds.jpg (335KB, 1280x1123px) Image search: [Google]
tfw to intelligent for worlds.jpg
335KB, 1280x1123px
>all that PR talk about "advance" AI in World
>not a single monster has learning AI for countering against hunter tricks.
>>
>>188033096
>one is a dyke
>other 3 are poo in the loo
I for one welcome our progressive overlords
sorry for being white btw
>>
File: chingchong.png (173KB, 364x477px) Image search: [Google]
chingchong.png
173KB, 364x477px
>>
>>188033184
>"we improved the AI"
>two monsters freeze up during live demo
Wahoo
>>
>>188033096
The fucking partially shaved heads letting you know what kind of devs made the game
>>
File: balfark exhales.png (26KB, 91x92px) Image search: [Google]
balfark exhales.png
26KB, 91x92px
>>188033312
WAHOO!
>>
>>188033192
>implying the one hiding his face in shame under a helmet isn't doing so because he's native european
>>
>>188033184
beru a shit
his AI is a meme, the only thing he learns is how to die faster
>>
>>188033336
millenials?
>>
>>188030213
Don't use the same (or close enough to) colour for two different columns you donut.

Anyway, I didn't realise the dual blades actually held up pretty well at that level of play. I expected them to be shit.
>>
>>188030213
>Lance
Wtf is the charge that strong?
>>
>>188036171
It's THAT strong.
>>
>>188033427
Hungry girl?
>>
>>188031061
>Why don't I have any active skills?

NOT ANYMORE
>>
>>188036251
>>188033427
These three pics are so hot, unironically
>>
>>188031061
>It's impossible to solo G rank

Not impossible, but tedious as hell. Especially when you have to grind.
>>
>>188037032
>three
>only two links
>>
>>188037461
Can't link what hasn't been posted yet
>>
File: MHW.png (338KB, 936x2240px) Image search: [Google]
MHW.png
338KB, 936x2240px
When will MHW get a demo? I just want to play.
>>
>>188037662
If you're hopeful, TGS.
>>
>>188025629
>Not +2000 every MH game, even the shitty ones
wew lad
>>
>tfw you can finally make a set with both honed blade and steady hand

Getting a weapon with +5 edgemaster is so great. I just wish I could get a +4 OOO edgemaster charm.
>>
>>188038156
>steady hand
>when Razor Sharp is much easier to get
>when steady hand is fucking useless
>>
>>188037662
Roughly one month before release like every other MH demo. Is demo begging a meme or have people honestly not figured this out yet?
>>
Does Stories have a fun world to explore? Is it fun to "tame" monsters?

I wanna ride the Monkey dick...
>>
>>188038862
kill yourself
>>
is anyone kind of disappointed with Monster Hunter Stories? It's too bad because it's pretty graphically impressive and I can tell it was a labor of love, but the combat is so irritatingly and disappointingly simplistic.

i would for sure buy a main series game with this art style though
>>
>>188031061
>I ran out of bowgun ammo
Fuck you that's a legit complaint in multi-monster quests and expeditions/freehunt
>>
>>188038275
I'm just trying to make crazy sets now and trying to see how many skills I can fit in.
>>
>>188038862
not really
you just steal eggs and hatch them by tapping them a bunch
you can tame rajang later on
>>
>>188039067
Every time without fail when i see people complaining about how simple a game is they end up the first ones getting their ass kicked when a difficult part comes.
>>
>>188038156
>tfw edge+4 OO
so close yet so far
>>
>>188026547
I have over 300 usage for every weapon but bowguns and glaive, also I don't touch HH because I hunt exclusively solo; I don't use cats, traps or flashs, I break everything every time and give zero fucks about time. This is the only way to play monster hunter
>>
>>188038156
>tfw no edgemaster charm at all in 3U
>>
>>188039427
All I have is a +4 edge with no slots. Shit sucks. Almost every godtier set that TAs use seem to have a +4 edge OOO charm and I've had no luck getting it.
>>
>>188039291
Simple doesn't equal easy.
>>
>>188039575
>getting a dead table in tri
>>
>>188039628
It should only take you around 300 140s on average for a +4 edge OOO, you must be tremendously unlucky.
>>
Dauntless is shit
SHIT
>>
>>188039742
You can apply this argument to mainline too, you know.
>>
>>188039454
>every weapon but bowguns and glaive, also I don't touch HH
so you play like half the weapons
>>
>>188039454
jesus christ kill yourself
>>
>>188039067
>playing a game you find irritatingly simplistic that long

are you retarded? if a game doesn't enthrall you in the first hour or so then drop it, there are trillions of other things to do with your time
>>
>>188039925
$0.20 has been deposited in your bing bing wahoo account
>>
>>188039768
How'd you get that number? There are 42 possible skills you could get in the 1st slot of a graven charm. Then there's a 1/4 chance of getting +4 edge and then you have a 1/4 chance of getting a 3 slot charm. That comes out to about a 0.1% chance of getting a +4 OOO edge charm. So about 1 every 1000 graven charms.
>>
File: 335560682827415563.png (26KB, 96x84px) Image search: [Google]
335560682827415563.png
26KB, 96x84px
>>188037512
this?
>>
File: DAUNTLESS.png (2MB, 1286x915px) Image search: [Google]
DAUNTLESS.png
2MB, 1286x915px
>>188040453
fuck yourself nigger i spent $80 like a fucking moron, i'm doing my best to make sure nobody else makes this mistake
>>
Just restarted MHF2 on PSP because of Monster Hunter World. Boy, I forgot how good is it.
>>
>>188040871
>he paid 80 dollars for a f2p game
you should leave
>>
>>188040871
>Administrateur: Salut
Will Dauntless keep all the frogs out of World?
>>
>>188040871
Is Charlotte playing Dauntless?
>>
>>188040871
You poor soul
>>
>>188040871
tell me ONE thing dauntless does poorly
>>
File: get out faggot.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
get out faggot.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>188040871
you deserve this reply with this fresh OC
>>
>>188041458
Weapon animations
>>
>>188041458
exist
>>
>>188041531
what's so bad about them? they looked fine in the previews
>>
>>188041652
Don't tell me, you think Frontier's animations "look fine"?
>>
>>188041458
design
world building
crafting
gathering
music
graphics
payment method
community
animations
combat
monsters
"diversity"
weapon design
content
platform
>>
>>188041652
Long story short is that they have needless windups and the only way you can play effectively is by using "combos", which, unlike MH style combat which allows you to basically chain various attacks in a fun, seamless way, you have to press very specific inputs to get ANYTHING done with the weapons, and these inputs are usually slow and unsatisfying.

Imagine if the hammer's uppercut level 2 charge attack took like, half a second more to hit and looked like it hit with the strength of a pillow.
That's dauntless.
>>
>>188041776
>platform
kinda invalidates everything you said before, given that instead of explaining each one you just listed a bunch of shit and punctuated it with something that couldn't be farther from the truth
>>
>>188042260
The platform is shit though, they even failed at that, considering they have their own launcher and that you have to log in twice every time you launch the stupid fucking game, to prevent non paying players from wasting their precious patching bandwidth
>>
>>188042260
Not him but platform also include software side, like ubishit games ON STEAM requiring Uplay on top of it instead of like, GOG.
>>
>>188042260
PC is a terrible platform for a Monster Hunter game. Even if you disagree with that, how can you disagree with everything else? Are you retarded?
>>
>>188041776
>design
yeah it looks pretty shit
>world building
yeah it sounds pretty dumb
>crafting
how does it work?
>gathering
I heard iron ore is rare as fuck
>music
fag
>graphics
fag
>payment method
free to pay I heard
>community
how is it any better than the monhun community?
>animations
>combat
Yeah it looks pretty faggy
>monsters
at least it will have more monsters than world
>"diversity"
Learn to live with the new SJW era or die
>weapon design
how?
>content
alpha
>platform
you prefer the abortion 240p screen?
>>
>>188042458
Woah, a 140 Apex Retard
>>
>>188042579
Fuck off rilo
>>
>>188042650
Hey, no one deserves that insult.
>>
>>188042447
>PC is a terrible platform for a Monster Hunter game
i don't see why, i mean you just have to plug you ps4 controller on your pc, it run better (unless you have a shitty pc), no paid online, you can have shit like teamspeak to hunt with your bros
>>
>>188042458
The crafting is shit because the gathering is shit because of the fact that you have to rely on RNG to get a good loot drop at the end of a monster fight, and if you don't have it, you can end up getting absolute trash material by the hundreds while grinding for the one material you need.
Also I think that part breaking doesn't even work, at least not as far as I can tell.
Also some of the monsters are bugged to the point where if you cut off their tail, it still has its hitbox, which is fucking INFURIATING
>>
>>188042458
>at least it will have more monsters than world
Pointless has ONLY 4 monsters. MHW already has confirmed twice that. Everything else you said is negated and utterly retarded and void of point.
>>
>>188042826
>tail still has hit box
Fuck that, shrinking the hit box on tail swipes is the most satisfying part of tail cuts.
>>
>>188043008
I'll be fair and give them credit, the game's still not out, but it certainly doesn't feel like it's a "beta state". Way too many bugs, and the game just is not fun to play, the least shit weapon is the chain blades because they attack quick enough to not make you feel like you're moving through tar, but even they have issues with moves and targeting that just make them fucking suck ass.
>>
>>188042458
Dauntless has crates.

If you think it won't turn into a 2 dollar per loot box scenario AKA CS:GO gambling you truly are retarded and belong in Dauntless general.

>Dauntless general
OH WAIT
HAHAYHAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAAHAHA
>>
>load up 3U
>buttery smooth 60 fps everywhere
How did capcom fuck it up so hard?
>>
>>188043378
Improved texture quality and filtering at the cost of framerate.
>>
File: DIsb4mQVAAA473P.jpg orig.jpg (436KB, 1150x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DIsb4mQVAAA473P.jpg orig.jpg
436KB, 1150x2048px
>>
>>188043378
Emulators are nice. PC wins again.
>>
>>188043215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
what a wonderful time to be alive
>>
File: 64750028_p0.png (628KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
64750028_p0.png
628KB, 640x640px
awoo
>>
>>188043574
Textures don't look that much better between 3U and 4U/XX to me...
>>188043624
Forgot to mention, o3DS.
>>
File: 64750028_p1.png (627KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
64750028_p1.png
627KB, 640x640px
>>188043829
>>
>>188043874
You'd be blind to not see the visual improvements 4U made. Shadows and lighting were more prevalent than texture though.

X is really where they royally fucked the pooch.
>>
File: 64750028_p2.png (438KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
64750028_p2.png
438KB, 640x640px
>>188044021
>>
>>188042391
Oh, I thought you meant being on PC. I stand by my point of not explaining your points, though.

>>188042447
When you're potentially talking to people who don't obsess over shitty things that make them unhappy like you do, posting a list of out of context points without evidence or explanation followed by something as blatantly bullshit as "PC is a bad platform for [literally any genre]." Even if you're a retard that thinks KBM is actually inferior for ARPGs for any reason other than PC ports usually being poorly executed so you end up with things like mouse lag and acceleration that are a coding error rather than a problem inherent to the input method, you can just use a controller on PC, so it's a moot point.

Please don't make me repeat myself a third time, I think I've explained it enough for even your reptilian hindbrain to understand.
>>
when is the TGS btw?
>>
>>188044693
21st or so september
>>
>>188044592
>posting a list of out of context points without evidence or explanation followed by something as blatantly bullshit as "PC is a bad platform for [literally any genre]."
*makes everything that came before dubious
>>
>>188044592
>list of out of context
What the fuck is this retardo logic? The moron I responded to wanted one thing Dauntless does poorly and I listed several. How the fuck is that out of context you mouth breathing moron?
>>
>>188044796
You are not responding to a video of Dauntless gameplay. You are not in a Dauntless thread. Most people here have not played Dauntless and many have not even been following Dauntless, so just saying "it does animations wrong" for example is out of context, yes. It's an empty statement unless you back it up.
>>
>>188045043
>it does animations wrong
I didn't say it does them wrong, I said it does them poorly. They look like hot garbage. Everyone agrees with that. Do you want me to make you webm's to prove your shit for brain wrong? Did your shill game fail at the retardo logic so now you're backed to a corner and have nothing to fall on but that?

Dauntless looks poor, feels poor and everything about it SCREAMS "do not bother". Yet, here you are, in the wrong general, shilling it hard.
>>
>>188044747
fuck i can't wait that long
>>
MHW DEMO

W H E N
H
E
N

F U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>188045268
>Do you want me to make you webm's to prove your shit for brain wrong?
seriously do that, I wanna see some gameplay of that trainwreck
>>
>>188043378
Until a monster appears, you mean.
>>
File: Pointless.webm (1MB, 386x458px) Image search: [Google]
Pointless.webm
1MB, 386x458px
>>188045605
here you go
>>
>>188045764
Game isn't even at 60 unless you stare at a wall. It's more like 40-50
>>
>>188045465
January/February
>>
>>188045848
>donteless gets screenshaking
>world doesn't
WHYY

i unironically liked the first few swings before it became that quick, weightless spam.
>>
File: Pointlessloop.webm (633KB, 386x458px) Image search: [Google]
Pointlessloop.webm
633KB, 386x458px
>>188045848
>>188045970
loop for quality
>>
>G3 Lao Shan Lung
>fight him with a pionneered G3 pierce Mizu HBG
>repelled
>Fight him with HR Alatreon Bow
>dies after 22 min of fight

Really makes me ponder
>>
>>188045764
>zinogre+duramboros at the same time in misty peaks
dear lord
>>
>>188045848
>Free to play game does the painterly artstyle better than BotW

>>188045970
I feel the time between the attacks were to slow on the first two strikes, at least for such a small weapon.
>>
>>188045268
You are fucking retarded. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm saying that when you try slipping in a retarded consolewarring comment at the end of a list of problems you lose all credibility retroactively, and someone that has not seen footage of dauntless will not believe you. I'm telling you to stop discrediting yourself, fuckface. Jesus fucking christ, you're the dumbest person I've seen on /mhg/ in weeks and we have some real fucking idiots here.
>>
>>188026217
>Torchlight
>>>>>Balanced
Nigger what
Have you eveer SEEN a summoner build for the Alchemist? Literal autopilot. You buff up all your summons and they clear the area faster than you can walk through.
>>
File: Pointless.webm (790KB, 614x410px) Image search: [Google]
Pointless.webm
790KB, 614x410px
quality animations

>>188046383
>console war
by platform, I meant free to play. I'm idort and could care less about your console wars. don't lump me in with those retards.
>>
>>188046383
wait so you don't disagree with him, but you think he's the dumbest person ever... wouldn't that mean you're also just as dumb for agreeing with him?
>>
>>188047005
You just beat him at being the dumbest person ever.
>>
>>188047005
A broken clock is right twice a day. In this case he's right about dauntless looking like shit on nearly every level.
>>
>>188047134
retard
>>
File: wow.webm (824KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wow.webm
824KB, 640x360px
>>188047184
he's right about everything to be honest
>>
>>188036171
70 MV in Striker with a massive Raw boost from Enraged Guard
It's really retarded
>>
https://imgur.com/a/FTBuX
>>
>>188046150
Never understond why Zinogre in D.Island area 5 lags so fucking bad. It's fine in way busier zones.
>>
are there still a lot of people online on mh4u?
>>
>>188048383
Capcom stuck a giant, detailed statue of Ryozo behind the cliff.
>>
File: pointless hammer.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pointless hammer.webm
2MB, 640x360px
vs
>>
>>188046256
>too slow
I bet that Gen is your first MH
>>
File: MHW gunlance.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MHW gunlance.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>188048578
>>
>>188048578
why am i so bald
>>
>>188046150
Silver Los anywhere is the worst in 3U. Or tornadoes.
>>
Dauntless would have been a fine game in that era were PCfriends literally never EVER got any hunting games but with World coming out it's like Heroes of Newerth in the post-Dota 2 world.
>>
>>188048654
Gen made no changes to moveset speeds.
What a fucking retarded statement.

I was talking purely about how it looks anyways, that much followthrough on top of a pause looks ridiculous on a small weapon.
You don't see SnS wait that long between attacks do you?
>>
>>188048986
Silver Los is fine in 3rd gen, what are you smoking? It's bad in any other gen.
>>
File: pointless aerial.webm (585KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pointless aerial.webm
585KB, 640x360px
smooth
>>
>>188049239
>Gen made no changes to moveset speeds.
what are styles and arts?
>>
>>188049404
No way, it sinks the framerate real bad.
I killed one like 3 days ago.
>>
>>188049571
Not changes to base moveset speeds.
>>
>>188049404
Silver Los is easy in FU wtf lol
>>
File: doritoface.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
doritoface.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>188047671
alpha
>>
>just fought Gobul for the first time
What an incredibly boring fight. Nothing but slow attacks and constant flashes. And that's slow by Monster Hunter standards.
Why do people want underwater combat to come back? This shit is way worse than ledges.
>>
File: beta.jpg (195KB, 1599x664px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
195KB, 1599x664px
>>188050015
:)
>>
>>188037959
>brand loyalty
haha
>>
>>188050110
Not only Gobul. Hunters and all monsters are very slow underwater.
>>
>>188037959
2000 hours is nearly 100 days straight anon. I always go up to 300 hours per game though. most recently in MHFU.
>>
>>188050110
Did you use a gun?
>>
>>188049950
>instantly charging
nah, only if you hammer or GS where every monster is easy anyway
>>188049946
lol
>>
File: 1337989788013.gif (570KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
1337989788013.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>mfw finally beat True Rajang solo in MHFU G rank Child of Destruction guild quest
holy shit that was nerve wrecking and took me 35 mins plus with a hammer. I did the quest again and did it in 22 minutes. I'm getting better but damn is he hard to keep up with with the old movesets in FU.
>>
>>188050597
Having some anime special attack play out doesn't change the speed between two attacks of the base moveset. Additionally styles never sped up attacks, instead gimping the base moveset to push a gimmick.

So tell me, are you retarded, illiterate, or both?
>>
>>188050597
he spends 90% of his time in the air. it's the only game where it's legit to bring flashes and to craft more. fyi all the rathians in FU instant charge, so if you're having problem with Silver Los because of that then you're playing badly
>>
>>188051003
>problem with silver los
Nobody said that.
>>
>>188051003
>Flashing
>not hitting the tail and wings
>>
just a word of advice, absolutely don't run the MHXX patcher. It does some mean shit to NTR for some reason. I was running a clean non-patched 1.2 and it started giving me generic type errors. It is basically a soft-brick that prevented me from even turning on my 3DS until deleting everything on the SD card related to the patcher
>>
>>188050597
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>188051397
I don't want to spend 30 minutes doing that
also
>tail
>hammer
man, no

>>188051342
you implied it
>>
>>188051649
>implying
Impact on tail tip is the same as cutting.
>>
>>188051615
Why so rude?
>>188051649
No I didn't. Just said that it was a bad fight.
>>
File: 1472741198114.jpg (136KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
1472741198114.jpg
136KB, 877x620px
>>188052054
Because you deserve it for making dumb points.

Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>188052293
Don't shitpost in /mhg/, please.
>>
>>188050268
>XX players
>>
File: 1472905021159.jpg (886KB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
1472905021159.jpg
886KB, 1200x866px
>>188052328
see
>>188048654
>>188049571
>>188050597
>>
>>188050268
>World players
>>
>>188050110
>worse than ledges
wrong
>>
>>188052503
>see these random posts
What are you even trying to imply? Are you this mad I said that Silver Los in FU is only really trivial with GS and Hammer?
>>
>>188052762
No, who gives a shit about Los. It's the retarded "Gen attacks are faster" argument.
>>
>>188030213
b-b-b-balanced
>>
>>188050110
because tribabies have nostalgia for underwater combat when it is simply fucking garbage. Underwater combat boils down to two situations, you stunlock the monster or the monster stunlocks you.
See shit like Lagiacrus's double hipcheck when Hunters can't even move in a Z plane properly.
Ledges actually have some cool shit to them like for example, with Heavy Bowgun you can use the jump to instantly unsheathe your gun instead of going through the long draw animation and cancel reload animations if you position yourself properly at the very tip of the ledge. Underwater has nothing interesting
>>
File: 1473470818283.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1473470818283.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
Anyone wanna help me in 4U

Just been sitting here with the Ukanlo quest.
>>
>>188053291
ok
>>
File: 1500931424571.jpg (25KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
1500931424571.jpg
25KB, 350x343px
>>188053291
Thanks friend.

Name is Gerard. HR 56
>>
>>188053261
Lol, you can easily dodge down or up underwater.
And hold B to chase after grandpa.
>>
>>188053601
no, you hold b to move slowly up and down. The only fucking weapon that can evade up and down is SnS and its combos are completely gutted underwater
>>
>>188053291
Post room.
>>
File: 1501940785161.jpg (53KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501940785161.jpg
53KB, 482x500px
>>188026979
hey man just popping in to say that i'm glad you're not balancing monster hunter, thanks for reading
>>
>>188053724
You just press up or down and B and you dodge vertical no problem.
>>
>>188053780
>honk
>>
I'm finally going to do the hame meme. Is the Gravios Gigacannon the best option?
>>
>>188053986
you don't dodge, you swim slowly. Boot up 3U, pull your weapon out and just try to keep bullshitting yourself
>>
>>188054096
No, Gravias Gigacannon is n't the best option.
It's the ONLY option that you have.
>>
>>188053291
>>
>>188054130
You actually spiral up or down. How do you not know this? Did you not try it?
>>
>>188054272
25-5981-5985-2263
>>
>>188054365
What's the password?
>>
>>188054485
lol
>>
>>188054297
I did, clearly you haven't. You can not dodge up and down underwater. Unsheathe your fucking weapon and try it, the only person you are lying to is yourself retarded tribaby. Underwater is fucking cancer
>>
>>188054485
no pass
>>
Bloodlust Diablos is fucking miserable holy shit. What a meme frontier monster this nigger is.

Lets just make a Diablos that can attack before its finished roaring and randomly does giant AoE explosions that can OHKO @ 800defense.
>>
>>188048578
The gunhammer looks so boring as a gun.
MH handle this concept perfectly with Gunlance and LBG/HBG designs being bulky as fuck.
>>
>>188052907
Those weren't my posts, are you retarded?
>>
>>188054365
>finally mustered up the courage to join a /mhg/ room
>already full
kill me
>>
>>188046025
>>188046806
>>188047671
>>188048578
Dauntless is shaping to be an amazing game.
>>
>>188054642
if you get hit by any of the steam attacks you are just fucking garbage. The jump steam attack takes ages for Bloodlust to use to the point where even HBG can sheathe safely and the charging steam attacks runs in the complete opposite direction of you before blowing up.
Any other attack from Bloodlust I can easily see someone getting hit by, but the two steam attacks? You are downright garbage at videogames
>>
Starting fresh a gunner only file in XX Switch since they gave me like 3M for DLC rewards.

Which set should I focus on LR and later HR?
>>
>>188055078
We would have laughed at you and kicked you if you joined so don't feel bad.
>>
>>188054130
I'm on my third consecutive day of farming Abyssal. You dodge down to avoid the hipcheck.
I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>188054538
>>188054130
It has been awhile but I remember that SNS and Lance were both able to evade up and down while unsheathed but it has to be after an attack otherwise trying to do the input or pressing triggers would make the hunter swim slowly either up or down, I have no idea what changes were made in 3U
>>
Hammer and HH superpounds no longer knock players away!
>>
>>188055793
source
>>
>>188055734
I use GL btw.
>>
File: Enable- Secondary.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>188055292
>2 steam attacks
>not the third one where he just randomly explodes
>>
>>188054642
>retarded frogposter is garbage
Of course.
>>
File: lolol.jpg (33KB, 422x395px) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
33KB, 422x395px
Anyway to play MH XX on a PC emulator?
>>
File: 1457655824238.png (124KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1457655824238.png
124KB, 500x333px
>>188056245
>>
>>188055847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9PyiU5XL6k towards the last third
>>
>>188056202
he doesn't have a third steam attack, have you even played the game? Considering you post emojis and Wojacks unironically, probably not. Fuck off back to /v/, filth
>>
>>188055078
A dude enter but leave because we already started the quest.
There's one slot left now.
>>
On average how much more health do hyper monsters have than their regular counterparts?

Double? Triple? 1.5?
>>
>>188056636
Yeah sorry I started the quest cause I was impatient
>>
>>188056423
make a webm out of it, I don't have time to listen to toads speakking
>>
>>188056734
Like 2.5x IIRC
>>
File: 284.png (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
284.png
79KB, 600x600px
>>188056425
I just carted to the third Steam attack with 872 defense on Bloodlust G3 in the desert. Of course I play you mongoloid.

Brave evaded the jumping one, he whiffed the running one, and we were all beatin on him after he was just chillin idle where he then pulled some yian garuga tier bullshit and just instantly spun around on a dime and either smashed its fist or face into the ground which caused a huge AoE steam explosion.

Do you even play the game? Do you even know what a wojak is?
>>
>how dare you call Switch under powered. If they wanted to, they could've made MHXX beautiful with sixt-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQGWY5tMZB8
>>
>>188057914
unironically looks better than the real game
>>
File: 1444001674740.jpg (62KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1444001674740.jpg
62KB, 395x401px
>>188056636
>mfw I forgot to eat food
>>
>>188057914
>Switch
(You)
>>
File: 1435099012600.jpg (31KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1435099012600.jpg
31KB, 680x680px
>>188057914

So this is what MHW will look like on the Switch?
>>
>>188057914
This tells more about Square Enix than about anything else.
>>
>>188057914
>tfw Nintendo will never make a console with good hardware
>>
File: 121212121212121212.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
121212121212121212.gif
342KB, 666x386px
>>188058313
and yet it will outsell all other consoles
>>
>>188057914
>>188058215
>>188058313
>>188058498
>>>/v/
>>
>>188057914
Oh whait. Do you think this is made in Switch?
>>
>you can hold X to send all items to box
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
File: 2017-08-31_16.00.11.jpg (525KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-31_16.00.11.jpg
525KB, 1280x720px
Hub up in XX, come hunt. Z turns.
>>
>>188058574
fuck casual
>>
>>188058574
wtf i hate video games now
>>
>>188058602
>Z
How does that work with Switch? The list is vertical.
>>
File: 61F3Pxr5SpL[1].jpg (93KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
61F3Pxr5SpL[1].jpg
93KB, 500x440px
I finally hunted my first Chameleos today, and thus accomplished my goal to hunt the monster on the back of the 4U box.
I want to make his armor and weapons now.
>>
>>188058574
IT'S OVER
>>
>>188058574
I-I wasn't serious when I mocked people asking for this before, I was just pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>188058574
YOU FORGOT
WORST
THINGS
>>
Is it casual to look up parts you have 0 after a few hunts and see how you obtain them from the monster?
Stuff like Jesper that isn't obvious
>>
>>188058698
Top to bottom
>>
>>188058834
>Filename
>t nintendrone
Trying too hard.
Guess this place really has gone to fucking shit, even /v/ threads are occasionally better.
>>
>>188058978
>>>/v/
>>
>>188058728
His armor is good for status builds, weapons not so much.
>>
>>188058834
what does that even do? Auto Sheathe your weapon if the monster runs away?
>>
>>188059034
No, it's awful, you only use a few parts to get wind res on your mix, Status+2 and Status Crit are garbage.
>>
>>188059017
Doesn't prove me wrong that /mhg/ has become fucking cancer.
>>
>>188059058
You can press R1 with your weapon drawn to automatically sheathe into a sprint
>>
>>188059125
I said good for status build, nothing about if status builds were good.
The same context was applied to my description of the weapons.
>>
File: wai.png (32KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
wai.png
32KB, 275x200px
>>188059058
dunno, but I'm sure the MHW hate force AKA Nintendrones are going to blow it out of proportion >>188037662
>>
>>188059252
It's not good for status builds because it's overkill.
>>
>>188059269
>>188037662
>N-NINTENDRONE BOOGEYMAN!!!
You're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>188058728
Did you use fire or dragon?
>>
>>188059135
>>188058574
>>188058628
>>188058978
>>188058834
>>188059336

>>188037662

If it's a boogeyman, why do you care so much? Pathetic that you keep replying
>>
>>188059245
that actually sounds like a convenience. What is the issue here? Unless does it do things like completely erase the sheathing animation like for HBG which intentionally has a long animation?
>>
>>188059319
Oh right. By bad, you are correct.
>>
File: 20170902_153431.jpg (316KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_153431.jpg
316KB, 1328x747px
>>188059364
Blossomajesty
Rathian was nice enough to give me a Mantle on my first hunt last night
>>
>>188057914
>20 fps
the monster hunter generations experience
>>
>>188059245
Interesting. Not sure if I'd opt for convenience or control in this case.
>>
/mhg/ is garbage.
>>
>>188059034
I remember his glaive being pretty good but I haven't played 4u in years
>>
>>188059058
It's autoguard but for sheathing your weapon, random chance if you hold R1 (to block for instance) that it will sheathe your weapon.
>>
>>188059686
cringe
>>
File: Switch in 6 months.jpg (141KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Switch in 6 months.jpg
141KB, 960x720px
When will the WiiU get the 4U edition or MHXX? I've been waiting for months.... hello?
>>
>>188059716
The SA is fine also.
>>
>>188059758
>keeping your consoles under your drier's lint hose
>>
>>188059542
I like you, Anon. You have fine taste.
>>
>>188059728
if it is random then why the fuck would anyone use it? That would just lead to an unwanted hit or cart
>>
>>188054538
>stand still
>press b
>hold forward or backward
>>
>>188060158
>Hunter slowly swims up rather than dodge
>>
>>188060019
The joke is that autoguard is exactly like that.
>>
File: 1504134901802.jpg (215KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504134901802.jpg
215KB, 1000x1000px
>>188059961
Thank you.
Silver Rathalos was admittedly a bitch to hunt, mainly because of my weapon bouncing. I'm just glad I made the T. Naja IG and managed to fully upgrade it. I think my plan now is to farm for the Chameleos IG and take it against Kushala Daora. I'm currently not bothering with Teostra because I need a break from his stupid fucking face-charges.
I know it probably makes me a casual or something, but I've been having with the IG lately.
>>
>>188060351
having fun*
Also letting my kinsect deal the finishing blow to a monster is really satisfying.
>>
>>188060351
Don't, Thunder and Dragon are much better against Kushala Daora.
>>
>>188060158
good job, you move slow as clogged shit upwards/downwards. You can only evade after an attack with some weapons. You can not evade from an idle position unless if sheathed when underwater
>>
>>188059887
hello? what will I do with my 300$ WiiU now? hello?
>>
>>188058834
>yfw camera lock gets implemented because moving the camera yourself is troublesome
>yfw hold X to combo gets implemented because smashing X makes your fingers tired
>>
>>188060827
how would that even work when so many weapons have charge attacks that use the hold input?
>>
>>188060827
>underwater
>playing anything but Lance or GL
>>
>>188061008
It does normal combo until charge attack goes up, then charges as long as possible and goes back to normal moves.
>>
>>188060827
>yfw they make MH into a mindspace program because using your physical body to control a game was too tedious
>>
So is there no way to play Monster Hunter XX on an emulator? ;_;
>>
>>188061321
lolol
>>
>>188061321
Nope, buy a Switch or a cheap 2DS
>>
File: file.png (52KB, 806x204px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
52KB, 806x204px
HAHAHAHAH HOW NINTENSHITS WILL EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>188061321
just skip it. it's one of the worst jokes in the MH series. no one will remember it post 2017
>>
>>188061321
just wait for MHW, it will be 10 times better and on PC. emulate P3rd, P2G or 3U with 3DS emulator, even Tri can be emulated with Dolphin
>>
File: file.png (708KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
708KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>188061523
he didn't say 3U
>>
>>188061714
>literal MMO skill system
JeJ
>>
>>188061682
>>188061523
>>188061449
How about Generations or 4U? I've played 4U but that was from a friend. I'd like to play the newer ones for the hell of it, till World comes out.
>>
>>188060536
I just don't like black wind
>>
>>188061808
4U is much better than Generations. Has more content too and more active online.
>>
File: 56169645_p18_master1200.jpg (314KB, 1031x780px) Image search: [Google]
56169645_p18_master1200.jpg
314KB, 1031x780px
>>188061714
no wind element?
>>
>>188061807
It's basically the same thing as all the other games???
>>
>>188061808
4U is probably the best game in the franchise, and will remain the best of the "classic" MH games once 5th gen is released.

Generations isn't as bad as people say, but treat it like a bonus to 4U.
>>
>>188061818
Hence why you should use element
>>
>>188061912
>wind
>element
how fucking retarded is this logic? wind is formed from hot and cold air. wind isn't an element. fuck off MHCuck-Z poster. no one even thinks about your shit game
>>
>>188061912
hey Rhyperior, here is a hint. If your filename has "master" in it, you saved it wrong. Stop embarrassing yourself, you made this mistake with nearly 2/3 of your posts. Just like exposing you are the shitposter by never changing your filenames
>>
>>188061808
4U, holds your hand better and has more content.
4U is to Gen as Borderlands 2 is to TPS
>>
>>188062034
Are you blind?
>>
File: 59275316_p13_master1200.jpg (238KB, 820x1011px) Image search: [Google]
59275316_p13_master1200.jpg
238KB, 820x1011px
>>188062164
>Rhyperior
lol
>>
>>188062197
That is the dumbest fucking analogy I've ever seen. Bravo. You make food analogies look smart.
>>
>>188062248
It's the same system as before with reduced bonuses and requirements, what did you think it was?
>>
File: mhfu roster.jpg (624KB, 3000x752px) Image search: [Google]
mhfu roster.jpg
624KB, 3000x752px
MHFU is the best in the series and easily emulated on PC. Just get that one. It will harden you up. Not for babies. Shitters don't reply.
>>
>>188062554
Nice time-machine.
>>
>>188061714
>crit eye and attack up merged
>mantles can have as many as three skills
>gunner and blade master armors are merged
*insert fecally obsessed Nintendo memes*
>>
>>188062374
TPS had less content, experimental gameplay mechanics, more memes, and was made by B-team. I thought it was pretty apt.
>>
>>188061714
I like this.
And actual numbers too, that's nice.
>>
Honestly at this point they should just add camera lock too.
>>
>>188062554
>Broken as fuck hitboxes
The only thing that it's best at is trying your patience.
>>
>>188062628
I said don't reply to me.
>>
>>188062554
>gen 1 or 2
>best
sure, if you like predictable monsters with worse movesets.
>>
Have we all agreed that the Charge Blade is the only real and worthwhile weapon out of the 14?

Monster Hunter was never really that good until it came along after all.
>>
>>188062897
nice /v/ word salad
>>
File: file.png (315KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
315KB, 808x805px
>>188061505
>There IS a take all option on World.
>>
File: 32079550_p8.jpg (125KB, 638x543px) Image search: [Google]
32079550_p8.jpg
125KB, 638x543px
>>
>>188062872
The lack of camera lock is too important for conveying the movement and scale of the monsters desu

if you could perma-lock them, you'd lose a lot of the sense of action in the game. Tap-to-orient is good enough.
>>
>>188063120
>>188062872
Dark Souls style camera lock is an option now.
>>
>>188063120
You'd also have difficulty aiming your attacks with the shifting camera.
>>
Why are Ivory and Abyssal heads shitzones.
>>
File: 32079550_p9.jpg (149KB, 618x548px) Image search: [Google]
32079550_p9.jpg
149KB, 618x548px
>>
>>188063391
really? that's pretty hype if true
>>
>>188063406
Yeah
Against big enemies in Dark Souls it's usually better to leave the camera unlocked anyways, same shit in MH.
>>
>>188063419
Because Normal's isn't a weakspot?
>>
File: mhfu huh.webm (1MB, 884x492px) Image search: [Google]
mhfu huh.webm
1MB, 884x492px
>>188062897
nothing wrong with them anon
>>
>>188062897
A broken hitbox is an inconsistent hitbox.
FU's hitboxes extend further from the monster's model than usual but they're not inconsistent.
>>
File: FU evasion+2.webm (1MB, 884x492px) Image search: [Google]
FU evasion+2.webm
1MB, 884x492px
>needing the crutches of 3rd gen mechanics
sad
>>
>>188063565
But at least you dont bounce like a retard when trying to move around.
>>
>>188063829
So what you're saying is that the hitboxes are consistent, they're just consistently shitty
>>
>>188063665
Is there supposed to be something wrong with this webm?
>>
>>188063914
If you want to see it that way sure. Fact is that if you learn to roll through an attack you'll be able to do it every time.
>>
>>188063918
no
in 4U it doesn't do that
>>
>>188063665
MHF1 hitboxes are far better than FU's.
>>
File: SHOCKWAVES!.png (187KB, 830x666px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCKWAVES!.png
187KB, 830x666px
>>188063882
Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy but you can clearly see some shockwaves there.
Plus 3rd gen narga is still godawful with that tail slam hitbox
>>
>>188064028
Yes it does, it just trips you instead of flinging you away.
>>
>>188063882
>>188063665
fucking bullshit hitboxes
this is why mhfu is garbage
im glad monster hunter left sony's shitty consoles so early
>>
So does 4U have a ROM to emulate properly or am i SOL?
>>
>>188064241
yes 4U roms are very easy to find
>>
>>188064213
goal posting retard

I said
NO
IT
DOESNT
DO
THAT
IN
4U

repeat after me:
>IT DOESN'T DO THAT IN 4U

>b-but it changed sligh-
THAT'S MY POINT RETARD
>>
>>188064361
Recommendation for an emulator? Citra?
>>
>>188064431
Yeah Citra is the best 3DS emulator.
>>
>>188064428
my fav is taking full damage of the bite when standing on his ass
>>
>>188064213
You're thinking of Brachy's tail
Tigrex's tail is only dangerous when he spins in 4U.
>>
File: 1504365567550.png (78KB, 787x613px) Image search: [Google]
1504365567550.png
78KB, 787x613px
Could this mean we will get MHW on Switch but just need a 128GB MicroSD? Hype?
>>
File: 1491341869853.jpg (30KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
1491341869853.jpg
30KB, 320x475px
>>188061714
>>188061807
>>
File: 1495743541226784.jpg (244KB, 588x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495743541226784.jpg
244KB, 588x900px
XX turn room up.
Two slots.
>>
>>188061505
>going to neogaf, the pedophile central
The World audience, everyone.
>>
File: MHXX is hard.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MHXX is hard.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>188065107
nice false flagging, but nobody makes this retarded of a comment, not even "nintendrones"
>>
>>188064774
not enough ram/CPU to handle all the monsters in a zone and their AI
>>
>>188065339
Whatever they ran the demo on couldn't run the AI either.
>>
File: SJW Nintendo.jpg (247KB, 800x931px) Image search: [Google]
SJW Nintendo.jpg
247KB, 800x931px
Don't let those falseflaggers and racist CIS gendered white people get you guys down. MHXX is amazing and I'm glad we're all on the same team.

#ProudSwitchOwner
>>
>>188064774
It means xenoblade chronicles 2 will require a secondary fucking card plugged into the console on top of the game cartridge cause Nintendo had literally zero foresight over how retarded and bad the switch was designed.
>>
>>188063665
You got hit by the tail jackass. Gen 2 monsters' hitboxes are really good, it's the gen 1 ones that suck
>>
>>188065512
KNACK 2 BABY
>>
>>188065504
>he's never seen AI bug out
literally never played MH
>>
>>188065564
why is this community so fucking retarded?
>>
File: proud switch owner.jpg (128KB, 1199x1199px) Image search: [Google]
proud switch owner.jpg
128KB, 1199x1199px
>>188065512
I'm with you anon. Don't let those fursecutors get to you guys! Those monsters are SO CUTE! OwO

I especially love Zinougle (I call him Zinougle (-w-) ) he's so ADORBS!
>>
>>188065280
He can play two copies of mhxx at once but i bet he cant count to twenty or tie his own shoes or cook
>>
>>188065529
Or it means that some games will need to be installed like every other console since the cartridges only hold 32GB or whatever.

Xenoblade X already had to download like an extra 20GB of shit if you got the physical version since WiiU discs didn't have as much space as blurays (and to cut down on load times since a HDD is faster than a CD drive)
>>
>>188065564
the tail goes right over his head, like logic over yours
>>
>>188065512
Oh God. Anon, why must you parade these grotesqueries about?
>>
>>188065809
How do I get like the Chad in this photo.
>>
>>188065828
why didnt they just give you morte than one disk, like good games did in the past
>>
>>188056636
thanks for the hunts, lads
i'll do better next time, I swear
>>
>>188065991
I don't know, why do all XBO and PS4 games need to be installed to the console hard drive? Because modern video game industry is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1491341277328.png (40KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
1491341277328.png
40KB, 244x206px
>>188065828
Yes, installed on a microSD card.

Aka come with its own microSD card cause big microSD cards are prohibitively expensive.
Also
>(You)
>>
File: 4thefurries.jpg (434KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4thefurries.jpg
434KB, 2048x1536px
>>188065854
Ever wonder who posts constant cropped furry porn in /mhg/ and obsesses about MHXX and shits on MHW because it's not on their autismo machine?
>>
>>188065916
1: be hebrew
2: don't shave for a couple of days or do anything to your hair
3: wear a cheap windbreaker
>>
>>188065991
Because two discs wouldn't have done anything for the load times.

I can't think of any game doing multiple discs in recent memory anyways, besides the 360 version of FF13 I think?
>>
>>188066140
Actually that makes a lot of sense. A lot of that faggot bubble monster's porn gets posted. Fucking furfags love Nintendo. God dammit.
>>
>>188066264
Not the guy I was talking about.
>>
File: 2d4.png (16KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
16KB, 165x115px
>>188066264
>being a language
>>
File: 1490321201807.png (482KB, 454x458px) Image search: [Google]
1490321201807.png
482KB, 454x458px
>>188066140
But Anon, I don't shit on MHW.
MHXX is shit.
>>
>>188066424
Yeah. Like I'm American for instance, and I have a friend who's Afrikaan.
>>
File: Wii U man.jpg (106KB, 803x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wii U man.jpg
106KB, 803x768px
>>188066335
Damn straight. Get red pilled anon.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>188066140
MHW falseflaggers?
>>
File: 53e.png (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
53e.png
155KB, 600x600px
>>188066516
>american is a language
>>
Why do people shit on XX? It's Gen that was bad.
>>
Assuming they didn't mess with Aptonoths' hitzones, they nerfed GS pretty hard in the demo build, 100 MV on the lv3 charge, no 1.3x multiplier. Yes, the lv3 charge hits for 10 MV more than a fucking hammer golfswing.
Doesn't necessarily say anything for certain about the final game yet of course, but in the demo build GS is looking grim.
>>
>>188066692
Because it's more of what made Gen bad without the amazing LBG.
>>
>>188066335
So does Zinogre though.

>Zinogre is on every fucking system
Goddammit so everyone's a furfag with no survivors.
>>
>>188066692
No one has time for Nintendo games any more now that Monster Hunter is coming back home
>>
File: hey guys.jpg (99KB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
hey guys.jpg
99KB, 1024x591px
Was the port of MHXX for Switch really THAT bad?
>>
>>188066838
Yes.
>>
>>188066446
Your kind needs to be gassed. It's a cat.
>>
>>188066767
No it fixes what was bad.
>what made gen bad
The lack of G-rank.
>>
>>188066838
>that chad photoshopped in
>>
>>188066968
It nerfed a bunch of shit that didn't need nerfing, and introduced the most broken weapon in the history of the entire series. Also firmly cemented that Ichinose wants to get mating pressed by Silver Rathalos.
>>
>>188066726
Good, the GS needs to know what it's like to be in GL's shoes for once.

Fuck GS, it's too good in every single game while other weapons get no attention at all. I hope it's the worst weapon in World.
>>
>>188066968
>the lack of G-rank made X bad
lolno
it was a very minor part of the issue.
>>
Wow, you guys weren't kidding about this Rhyperior person. I'm in the discord and he hates mainline.
>>
File: 1500051068366.jpg (254KB, 1500x814px) Image search: [Google]
1500051068366.jpg
254KB, 1500x814px
>>
>>188067128
Play MH1
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>188067126
there were no new weapons in gen.
>>
>>188067261
Oh no! MAMA MIA!
>>
>>188067126
>the most broken weapon in the history of the entire series.
What?
>>
>>188067334
I'm talking about XX and Brave HBG.
>>
>>188067126
Wait, tonfas were added in generations?
>>
File: 1476666176497.gif (673KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
1476666176497.gif
673KB, 574x574px
>>188066946
You're taking life too seriously, mate.
It's a felyne.
>>
>>188067334
>Prowler
>>
>>188067261
>no portables
>>
>>188067334
Nyanta is a weapon and appears on the guild card as such
>>
>>188067128
Not it doesn't. GS deserves the highest DPS spot because it's the weapon that requires the most skill, by far.
>>
>>188067417
tonfas aren't even that good
>>
>>188067305
Everything was awful in MH1 because of retarded controls, also modern GS plays nothing like MH1 GS.
>>
>>188067598
I gave you a game where GS is awful.
>>
>>188067452
It's a cat. And you're a sex offender in the making.

You would have to be seriously fucked to find a cat attractive.
>>
>>188066838
no
it didn't blow the game out of the water with fully reworked visuals and 4K resolution, but it was not a terrible port a la dark souls PC
>>
File: screen.jpg (283KB, 701x1024px) Image search: [Google]
screen.jpg
283KB, 701x1024px
I have a legit question. Is the screen really shit bad on retail versions?
>>
>>188067470
>"Home Console Sales"

No shit
>>
>>188067261
All those nomiebux the Wii brought in and the Wii had nothing special on it.
Why do normalfags have such awful taste?
>>
>>188067414
Yeah, the brave buffs every other weapon got are horseshit compared to HBG.

Not sure how they thought doubling attack speed would balance against all the other weapons that dont get any cumulative 2x buff.
>>
>>188067672
He doesn't find cats attractive though. Just bipedal sapient cats.
>>
>>188067513
Do people actually believe this? GS is the easiest weapon in the game by far. Unsheathe attacks on the monster until it gets immobilized so you can do lvl 3 charges on it. The GL and HH are actual weapons that require skill, but no one uses them. Why? Because they're hard to use.
>>
>>188067921
That's not how you play GS you massive retard.
>>
>>188067913
This guy gets it.
>>
>>188067921
No one uses HH and GL because they're hard to use and get shit results even when you master them.
>>
>>188067890
Brave Hammer, LS, GS are legit and should've been the standard for brave styles, HBG is just too strong and all the others too weak
>>
>>188067982
Did I say that, nigglet? It's how everyone and their mother using the weapon plays it while still being able to kill the monster in ~15 minutes. Most difficult weapon to use my ass.
>>
>>188068178
>Brave LS
>standard
>>
>>188067723
Sadly yes, it's TN. Should have been IPS.
>>
>>188067913
Nyow look here buddy just claws a guy likes felynes doesn't mean he wants to use real cats fur sex!
>>
>>188067913
Still a cat. Fucking contaminent.

>Huurrr. I don't find children attractive. Just bipedal, sapient children
Still sick, still retarded.
>>
>>188033184
they say that shit every game since the first one
>>
>>188068239
>weapon plays one way
>most people don't
>they get shit time for the weapon but good for the worst
>ez weapon Xd
retard
>>
>>188068249
Yeah, every brave style being that powerful would've made for a pretty fun game.
>>
File: 51824907_p0_master1200.jpg (290KB, 521x558px) Image search: [Google]
51824907_p0_master1200.jpg
290KB, 521x558px
>>
>>188068271
It probably does. He probably dresses his cat up and fucks it.
>>
>>188068393
>Shit time

The only time playing GS like that gives you shit times is in G rank. Meanwhile HH and GL require you to know how they work once LR in village is over

>hardest weapon in the game to master
>>
>>188068294
They aren't children though, they're adult intelligent creatures that can consent. Children cannot consent, neither can an actual cat.
>>
>>188068602
SHIT TIMES FOR THE WEAPON
THAT MEANS YOU'RE PLAYING IT WRONG
How fucking retarded are you? The way you described is how you get easy fast clear times if you're terrible at the game period, anyone who has "mastered" any weapon will do better than that.
The only reason you get "good times" is because GS IS strong.
>>
File: CzYzJOBUkAAMjRK-1.jpg (87KB, 487x473px) Image search: [Google]
CzYzJOBUkAAMjRK-1.jpg
87KB, 487x473px
>no new weapons in world
>>
>>188068602
GL is fucking easy to play
>>
>>188068662
>consent
>half the art shows the cats in agony and crying
Ohhh hoho Kay there. Whatever helps you cry yourself to sleep at night, Splatoon. Retard.

I hope nobody leaves you furfags around kids unsupervised.
>>
>>188068602
HH is one of the easiest weapons, dude
that movement speed is shitter bait
>>
>>188068890
I'd rather take more QoL improvements than a new weapon
>>
>>188068861
>shit times for GS are bterr than the best times for other weapons
really gets the frenzy goin
>>
>>188068861
>The only reason you get "good times" is because GS IS strong.

That's the point you fucking retard. Any moron can easily bumble through the game with the GS outside of end game shit. Contrary to your point that the GS is the hardest weapon to master, when it's anything but.
>>
>>188068890
remind me to add that to this >>188037662
>>
>>188068890
>Slinger
>gonna be 50% of your weapon uptime
>>
>>188069040
No it's not, he said the weapon is easy.
>>
>>188069198
He quiet literally said it deserves the highest dps because it requires the most skill out of all the weapons in the game. Which I replied you can get away with playing it like a moron because of its dps while other weapons actually require you get good with them.
>>
In terms of difficulty to use:

HBG > LBG > DB > IG > CB > SA > GL > HH > LS > GS > Lance > SnS > Hammer > Bow
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>188069467
Wrong.
>>
Dauntless looks fucking terrible.

But I'm considering spending money for the founders pack just for something to do until MHW comes out.

My life is spiraling out of control.

Fuck I even have a switch, I could play XX, but I hated generations.
>>
>>188040871
>salut
THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES
>>
>>188069439
And he's right, watch a GS TA before you start spewing shit, just because the weapon is strong doesn't mean you can get away with playing it like a moron.
>>188069467
>Bow only has 90 shots
>easiest
>>
>>188069850
Just pirate XX???
>>
>>188069850
Jesus just play toukiden 2 or something dude.
>>
>>188069650
Please don't post the racist orangutan here. It's very triggering. You have a board for it so stay there. Thanks.
>>
>>188069467
>DB in 3rd hardest
lmao
>>
>>188069932
>bow only has 90 shots
t hasn't played bow
>>
>>188069932
Did you miss the part where I said you can't play it like a moron for endgame? I don't even know why a retard like you decided to jump in this when you thought he said the exact opposite at first and couldn't be bothered to read the chain, like you still are right now.
>>
File: pointless.jpg (16KB, 574x515px) Image search: [Google]
pointless.jpg
16KB, 574x515px
>>188069850

yeah, it looks fantastic. worth 80$
>>188046025
>>188046806
>>188047671
>>188048578
>>188049442
>>
>>188069932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8eE3munjg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lti-mlwbKg

this is such a braindead weapon
>>
>>188070075
racist bigot
>>
mfw the success of Switch has sonyfriends shook. I love when a Nintendo console is successful. You can feel ot all around. What a turnaround from the doom and gloom of earlier in the year.

Keep posting those pictures that make Nintendo looks "bad" or whatever. Nintendo's been at it since the 1800s and not going anywhere.

Inb4 Nintentoddler etc. I'm an idort.

Sad to see this general go to shit.
>>
>>188070157
I'm replying to YOU, I didn't think he said anything because I never even mentioned or replied to him.
You can play any weapon like a moron a get to endgame, see people using shelling only GL
>>
>>188069850
Start a new 4U file like the rest of the general.

Then you can hunt with ghostwrite and suck his mexican dick until World is out.
>>
>>188070204
a-a-alpha...
>>
File: we must stop shitposting.png (709KB, 819x714px) Image search: [Google]
we must stop shitposting.png
709KB, 819x714px
>>188069467
I couldn't find the pic I was gonna post in response so instead stop shitposting
>>
>>188070416
What's wrong with it?
>>
File: 1492313200144.jpg (13KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492313200144.jpg
13KB, 208x200px
>>188070338
>Nintendo's been at it since the 1800s
>>
File: Mike-Pence.jpg (131KB, 1500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Pence.jpg
131KB, 1500x700px
>>188069118
Its a poorly modeled low res video game character you permavirgin mongoloid.
>>
>>188046136
anyone care to explain this^?

Is element so strong in bow as to topple the DPS of a higher grade HBG?

I was using exactly the same set of skills with both weapons (Pierce Up, WE, Shot Booster, CE+2)
>>
>>188070271
>Garugas tail goes right through the player and nothing happens
are those cheats he's got on or what is this fucking baby mode monster hunter? Garuga CLEARLY hit him TWICE with his tail but no damage, no flinch, nothing. If anything, 4U is the one with BROKEN hitboxes in favor of the noob players.
>>
>>188070346
>You can play any weapon like a moron a get to endgame
>shelling only GL

Falls off after low rank village. Shells are worthless from then on. Also, does sitting in the corner and buffing yourself with the HH help you get to endgame as well? How about firing with a bow without knowing what crit range is or how shots and coatings work?
>>
>>188070573
try it out
the tail has a very generous hitbox
>>
>>188070464
Nintendo was founded in 1889. They originally produced playing cards and later toys before finally moving into electronics. If their videogames shit falls through I wouldn't be surprised if they moved on to something else.
>>
>>188070680
not in previous titles you fucking retard
>>
>>188070346
Also

> I never even mentioned

So you have dementia? I see.
>>
>>188070561
yes, elemental hits do not have motion values so they draw straight from the element value multiplied by 10, the only limiting factor on it is the element hitzone, which, if you hit a good hitzone, is still a good chunk of the raw.

Now elemental damage works as an "added" to raw damage, so you deal your regular raw but on top of that you deal elemental damage.

it's a bit broken if exploited.
>>
>>188070643
Yes, see any random room, all of 3U and all these retards convinced Kelbi Bow was actually good.
>>188070815
Quote it, faggot.
>>
>>188068263
Pretty sad when people have to lie about a toy.
https://youtu.be/QvDdaVZ7MCU
It's an IPS panel.
>>
>>188070783
i didn't say that you mongoloid
i was reassuring you that 4U indeed has a deceptive tail hitbox
>>
>>188070271
>literally headlocks Garuga
LOL and people said this was something you could ONLY do in FU and as such it's shit
hypocrites in this general, I swear
>>
>>188070484
>what is tri
>>>/gen/
>>
>>188070573
Don't forget the KO with a SWORD! The guy is clearly cheating!
>>
>>188070271
>"GS is hard!"
Lmao
>>
>>188070963
That's not headlocking. That's strategic positioning and staggering.
>>
>>188070904
They think it's good because most randumbs using ranged weapons see them as support weapons where they shoot the monster from the other end of the map. Slime was broken as shit in 3U, so it's not a surprise a randumb would think slime+ranged support weapon is the greatest thing ever.

>quote it
>>188069198
>No it's not, he said the weapon is easy.
>>188069932
>And he's right, watch a GS TA before you start spewing shit, just because the weapon is strong doesn't mean you can get away with playing it like a moron.
>>
>>188070931
It is? I honestly thought it was TN, my apologies.
>>
>>188071280
thats

LITERALLY
I
T
E
RALLY

Headlocking you fucking babby.
>>
>>188071082
They have to tell themselves this so they don't feel guilty for playing OP shit.
>>
>>188071417
Headlocking means to make a monster never move at all.
>>
>>188071417
lol
>>
>>188042779
>team speak
Why would you ever use teamspeak when discord exists, its like using a bow instead of a gun
>>
File: tail swipe.webm (215KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tail swipe.webm
215KB, 640x360px
>tail goes right through the player
>he even twitches
>no damage
>not sent flying
4u babbies will defend this
>>
>>188071364
That wasn't replying to him but to you mentioning his post I never quoted.
Unless he's >>188067921
>>188068239
>>188068602
>>188069028
>>
>>188070271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbDEptwGV68

Meanwhile the GL has to put in x3 the effort for x3 the clear time.
>>
File: 979.jpg (25KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
979.jpg
25KB, 532x320px
>>188071537
Thats called Hame
>>
>>188071641
Extremely tight hitboxes.
>>
>GS's new base charge speed is about as fast as it was with Focus before
Do you think Focus is gone?
>>
>>188044234
WORLDLESS
FISH
>>
>>188071783
LOL
>>
>>188071696
The GS videos look like they take more skill.
>>
>>188071657
>>188070346
>I never even mentioned or replied to him
>OR
>>
>>188071706
Hame involves statuses and traps as well, headlocking specifically refers to hitting a monster in a weakpoint repeatedly, doing enough damage to immediately stagger it as soon as its previous stagger animation wears off.
>>
>>188071997
Yes, are you having a stroke?
>>
>>188071696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUWQkK_u8us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5XApqrTV2M
literally a weapon for babies
>>
>>188072127
I see, you're retarded. Nice chat.
>>
>>188066726
This would actually make sense, they're very clearly wanting to make the GS charge easier to use and combo with in exchange for making GS players have to play far more aggressively, no longer being able to match other weapons in DPS just by hitting a monster once every 10 seconds.
>>
>>188072251
So that's what you do when you're wrong? Make things up and claim others are retarded?
>>
>>188072285
Yeah, they're trying to make GS something it's not, and that's fucking shit.
>>
File: b7d.png (8KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
8KB, 165x115px
>>188072047
no
>>
>>188071641
Super armour from the charge stance. This is how it should be.
>>
File: skill.webm (3MB, 598x360px) Image search: [Google]
skill.webm
3MB, 598x360px
>>188071936
>highly skilled gameplay
wow

>>188072047
That's not what it means. it means constantly staggering a monster via weak spot abuse AKA usually the head hence what that video is IS headlocking, he's crippling the Garuga into an endless counter animation over and over and over and over again. It's the definition of headlocking and I'm sorry you're too young you don't even know the definition.
>>
>>188070817
Oh I get it now thanks
>>
File: 37740.jpg (139KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
37740.jpg
139KB, 900x1500px
Zinogre Huntresses.
>>
>>188072584
Yes, that positioning takes more brainpower than most other weapons. If he was going into that charge a third of a second late, or if he charged just a smidge to the left, he would have been 1HKOd
>>
>>188072445
>>188072584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYDbkFcaCp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6iA2A4HTaw
These are headlocks
That Garuga video is just head sniping with guaranteed staggers and baiting it into the right attacks, that's not locking. In a true headlock there would be nothing to bait.
>>
>>188072696
sluttress*
>>
File: 242352955413541.jpg (651KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
242352955413541.jpg
651KB, 600x800px
>>188072914
>>
>>188072696
Can't wait for World voice chat so I can finally see who is a real female and who is just a weirdo male who uses a huntress.
>>
>>188072786
But every weapon requires positioning.
>>
>>188071827
more like fishless world
>>
>>188073115
no weapon needs it more than GS
>>
>>188072786
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GS BABBIES
>>
>>188073159
I see. The positioning from those GL TA where one wrong hop means getting fucked were beneath holding the sprint button.
>>
File: 1491942428625.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1491942428625.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>>188073056
B R E A S T S
R
E
A
S
T
SLIDER FOR WORLDS
>>
>>188073583
I want a thigh slider.
>>
Why was the SA so bad in 4U? there seem to be no good times with the weapon. Were the motion values fucked? Or is it intrinsic to the weapon's moveset?
>>
File: classic headlock.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
classic headlock.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>This isn't headlocking, because it gets to do an attack and an animation now and then! I'm visible retarded and anally devastated that someone could DARE insinuate that GS in 4U is headlocking! FUCKING RETARDS, IT IS NOT! This guy MIGHT BE FIGHTING A LOW RANK RATHIAN with G RANK GEAR, but it IS NOT THE SAME!!!!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!! GS IS BALANCED IN 4U AND IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO STAGGER EVERY HIT IN 140 GUILD QUESTS!! IT'S PURE SKILL!

t. 4Ubabtard1999
>>
File: 1501085393781.jpg (189KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1501085393781.jpg
189KB, 900x1050px
>>188073583
Height and muscle slider too.
Delicious huntress midriffs in HD
>>
File: 1503053879661-vg.png (75KB, 185x215px) Image search: [Google]
1503053879661-vg.png
75KB, 185x215px
>>188073583
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>188073827
>90 raw hitzone
>uses pure dragon shitlance
>>
ITT: how to identify shitters
>WAH, GARUGA IS RANDOM AND HAS NO TELLS
>>
>>188073827
Everything after the 16 second mark was headlocking

and we all know that GS requires the most skill get over it
>>
Are you people actually upset or do you just enjoy giving each other (You)s?
>>
>>188073827
lol
>>
>>188073827
technically its legs move between the staggers and those do damage, so that clearly isn't headlocking because there is a possibility of receiving damage from its legs

its just smart positioning and skills
>>
File: garuga cheers.png (229KB, 604x405px) Image search: [Google]
garuga cheers.png
229KB, 604x405px
>>188073973
Yep.
>>
>>188074128
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4E4TBOqoTw
Now this is casual gameplay.
>>
File: Kirin Pussy.jpg (464KB, 1597x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kirin Pussy.jpg
464KB, 1597x900px
Felynes are so cute~!
>>
>>188073827
>>188072584
I'm convinced. Those do look the same if you stretch it a little. Garuga goes into a retarded attack loop where it's 100% predictable. Just aim for its left leg and repeat. Honestly it's the same.
>>
>>188073583
I love breasts
>>
>>188074290
The Garuga TAs are more impressive, honestly. All this guy is doing is just guarding.

Even with 2 monsters in the area, that's piss easy.
>>
>>188074290
meant for
>>188073990
>>
>>188074439
I dislike that they changed Brachy in gen 4. If Brachy in 3U landed slime on you, it didn't matter if you guarded, he would go right through the shield because of detonation
>>
>>188074303
we can see your fat disgusting face and hand in the reflection you subhuman furfag
kill yourself
>>
>>188074629
The circle run is redonkulous.
>>
File: ULUS10084_00183.jpg (186KB, 1514x858px) Image search: [Google]
ULUS10084_00183.jpg
186KB, 1514x858px
>>188074248
I don't like you.
>>
>>188074674
lol i'm not fat manlet
>>
File: 1504229489395.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1504229489395.png
89KB, 363x475px
>>188074290
Why didnt he use a dung bomb
>>
File: yiangargwa2.png (443KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
yiangargwa2.png
443KB, 667x800px
>>188074796
Is that F1?
>>
>>188074845
Read the comments.
>>
>>188074629
>GL
>getting slime'd in the first place
That never happens.
>>
>>188074796
>where's the lock-on?
>why does purple bird hit so hard?
>why does big hammer not KO?
>>
>>188074806
you literally are fat and gay
kill yourself
>>
>>188075079
prove it manlet
>>
>>188074290
How is anyone supposed to do a hunt like that without hiding behind a shield most of the time? 4th gen Brachy is cancer.
>>
>>188074796
>why did that tail hit me, I was standing right there >>188071641
>WHY DID IT HIT ME, I FOLLOWED PRO TA TACTICS
>>
>>188075139
>manlet
projecting I see you tub of lard fat fuck
end your life
>>
File: trap.png (378KB, 700x902px) Image search: [Google]
trap.png
378KB, 700x902px
>>188074303
Felyne(male)
>>
Anyone under 6'8" is a manlet
>>
>>188075401
i can be slightly overweight if I'm 6'2"
>>
>>188075151
>why does a guard-based weapon have to guard???
>hating on 4th gen Brachy
The only shitty additions was the giant slime pool and changing how blastblight status worked. The new combos are great on it. Tell me, where did the big bad Brachydios touch you?
>>
>>188075546
It spams the double beam way too much
>>
Ayo I got some info on what "Auto-Sheathe" is from Arekkz himself.
If you don't attack for a while and just walk around with your weapon out like a dope you'll autosheathe.
It's literally nothing.
>>
>>188075758
bravetards BTFO
>>
>>188075502
>>188075401
lmao I win
Just remember, I'm famous on gamefaqs, while you have nothing, little manlet
>>
>>188075492
t. 6'9" manlet
Disgusting
>>
>>188075546
Please go back to the discord. You are too irascible for the general. Thank you.
>>
>>188074947
yes
>>
This is a silly thread.
>>
>>188075985
t 6'10" dwarf
ooga booga
>>
File: 1443802892178.jpg (474KB, 1336x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1443802892178.jpg
474KB, 1336x1764px
Did someone say manlet?
>>
File: garuga1.jpg (65KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
garuga1.jpg
65KB, 500x481px
>>188076027
I had no idea its quest complete and failed screens were so simple.
>>
>>
>>188076056
This is why I stuck to 2D.
>>
>>188076106
>US FORCED POSTERBOYS AMIRITE XDD
fuck off attention whores
>>
Does anyone else think CB looks way too strong in the World demo compared to the other weapons?
>>
where does the MASTERLINKX name meme come from
>>
>>188076295
Who cares?
>>
>>188065512
Capcom Unity!
>>
>>188076250
Lol dude, calm down. You're losing your mind. The fact is, that these two guys are some of the best hunters we have, after Blanche of course.

You're not popular because you're:
A: Boring
B: Irritating
C: Shit at the game
D: Too shy to speak

Identify your problem, and fix it.
>>
New thread
>>188076521
>>188076521
>>188076521
>>188076521
>>
>>188076427
calm down and fuck off, you're not relevant at all anymore
>>>/out/
>>
>>188076382
I do, anon. That's why I asked. Please keep up.
I don't know if it's one autist or many people imitating one bygone autist from MH1 days
>>
File: 1504326995554-tv.webm (826KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504326995554-tv.webm
826KB, 360x360px
>>188076056
>>
>>188076427
lol, blancharloote is A and D yet look at the thread these last three years
>>
>>188076575
I ain't even gay but this really kills the character for me. Are those women giants or is he really that fucking tiny?
>>
>>188076575
>woman on the phone gets so embarrassed/disgusted by the size difference she has to leave
>>
>>188076629
She makes up for it by being good
>>
>>188076710
It's the second coming of Bilbo Baggins.
>>
>>188076793
what about Aria? A B C
>>
>>188076710
Manlets are all over Hollywood, shoe lifts and perspective manipulation are common practice because hot girls being into them would break the audience's immersion otherwise
>>
>>188076575
being a manlet is one of the worst qualities a "man" could have
fucking hell

>>188076872
Aria is good and cute
>>
>>188076102
Everything was simple in F1.
>>
>>188076936
>good
>cute
you can't be more wrong
>>
>>188076915
well I know they have to be true to the character in the books and all, but I had no idea he was that much of a manlet holy shit. not that he's a good actor anyway. have you seen fucking Silent Hill 3D?

>>188076825
oh god lol
>>
>>188076575
>broke up with Amanda
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVEN WITH MONEY AND FAME

YOU CAN'T GET WOMEN AS A MANLET
>>
>>188076936
>Aria is good and cute
Are you hitting on me??????
>>
File: 1380612844427.jpg (32KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1380612844427.jpg
32KB, 360x480px
>>
Hi where the xx rooms :DDD
Thread posts: 769
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.