[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/parag/ - Paragon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 745
Thread images: 166

Keep the Thread Alive Yuro's edition

FAQ: https://pastebin.com/0S9SiFtH

Latest News & Patch Notes:
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2gsit7i8tgOjaB1eGuta-3z8BHMnNCIW

Newest Hero - Drongo:
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/drongo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5_z59aaQJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXPwHIHk93A

MMR Tracking (community) & Other Information:
https://agora.gg/
http://paragon.gg/

Hero Build Info:
https://paragondb.info/calc
https://paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: https://pastebin.com/EJGkMtSU

/parag/ OC:
https://pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
https://i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png
https://pastebin.com/xXCv4gAb

Previous Thread: >>187660846
>>
File: Joe666.jpg (105KB, 661x659px) Image search: [Google]
Joe666.jpg
105KB, 661x659px
>>187731992
>Euros can't keep /parag/ alive
Page 8 already.
>>
File: 1480987832472.jpg (84KB, 750x898px) Image search: [Google]
1480987832472.jpg
84KB, 750x898px
>>187733034
brand new thread had over 80 posts in barely 3 hours and then yuroshit time hit and it fucking dies for the first time in months
>>
>>187733321
>>187733034
Europeans have garbage PCs. I'm not even joking. That's why they play Counter Strike and meme games like World of Tanks all day.
>>
File: 1315771486212.png (372KB, 628x475px) Image search: [Google]
1315771486212.png
372KB, 628x475px
Just not invested since v42 desu.
>>
>>187734301
> Then you don't know shit. I know lots of people with great PCs and I live in central Europe, it surely is even better in the west. I just don't think that many Euros regularly post on 4chan in general, compared to Americans. Everyone that I know who comes here only lurks, and does so just once in a while
>>
>>187735096
Fuck, didn't mean to greentext. Sorry
>>
>>187734734
Because it's complete shit, anon. They could have just made the least used cards they originally had into new effects and called it a day. But no, it's just another "if you attack first you win unless you're playing x y or z who can always win that engagement" game. The guy I criticized for being pissed after it released was right, more and more time with this new game has led me to play it less and less.
>>
>>187734734
Eh, I can understand the growing pains and adjustment period. At first my biggest gripes were small nitpicks (the card icons being huge at the bottom left of the screen, some cards having useless descriptions, having to ignore core cards and actually read what each card's gimmick was, etc). The more I played the more I got used to it, and I really like it so far. I was expecting some shit to get lost in translation, and for some characters to become complete monsters, but now the game should be in the "iron shit out" phase.

Cam said he bases his decisions off of internal testing, right? That's the only thing that worries me going forward. No matter HOW MANY TIMES you test something, or go through different combinations, there will ALWAYS be something you missed or didn't think of that someone will think of immediately. It always happens. I remember reading an interview in EGM with Hiroyuki Ito, the guy who directed FF12, and he mentioned how they planned for one of the late-game bosses to be impossible to defeat with the Gambit system, forcing the player to manually control each party member to test their skills. He said they tested something like 500 combinations of Gambits and deemed it impossible to defeat relying on the AI. Within a month of the game coming out, someone beat it using all Gambits.
>>
>>187735329
There's not even any hope on the horizon, that's the real killer: they've come out and said that they want the games this fast, the towers this weak, the attribute economy this...whatever the fuck it is.
I might just be moaning like a little bitch at this point, but I'm genuinely upset and might legitimately be suffering from withdrawal.
>>
File: you_flaming_faggot.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
you_flaming_faggot.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>187735374
>thinking any of us believe a damn word Cameron says
Hello EPIC.
>>
>>187735546
Did you read the rest of my post, moron? I said what Cam is doing is fucking wrong and won't work.
>>
>>187735704
he doesn't read anything because the only yuro who actually posts is a reddit faggot who just shitposts about cam and how much the game sucks here because he knows he'd get banned for doing it there. he's been doing this since 42 released
>>
>>187735374
I wouldn't give Cam or the Paragon internal testers any credit whatsoever. Letting slip that they had the new system for 3 months was a mistake: how in god's name did no one on the team try Red Zone Death Crawler Kallari, or SacAlc Emerich Wukong? Worse is the fact that almost every hero that was billed as being made exclusively for 42 turned out to be total shit (Revenant, Wraith) or ridiculously broken (Wukong, and to a degree Iggy and maybe Zinx).
I have no faith in them to do a good job if they can't catch even the most obvious stuff. We were putting together the broken shit weeks before launch when all we had were the damn leaks ffs.
>>
>>187735938
I'm a non-redditfag Yuro and I don't shitpost, so you're wrong there.
Cam is a colossal cunt, though.
>>
>>187736256
>I'm a non-redditfag Yuro and I don't shitpost, so you're wrong there.
then im glad you're here but im really sick of this one faggot just posting the same shit every thread for the past month as if any of us care or can do anything about him not liking the game anymore.
>Cam is a colossal cunt, though.
something we all agree on
>>
Suppose I'll keep her bumped for three or so hours until real Yank hours. That's the kind of shit you dumb-fuck kids say these days, right?
>>
which girls virginity would be the most fun to take?
>>
>>187735987
this desu. Epic should stream dev testing just to show the community what a shitshow it really is. They are a tiny sample of gold and silver players testing shit against other mediocre players who are testing shit. There is no way in fuck you get valuable or meaningful balance data from that. Yet, that is the sort of testing they make key decisions from. Oh, and mysterious contrarian server data that we can never, in any capacity, see or verify. Their balance department is all asspull and strawman with a healthy dose of player-blaming all to fit some vague incomprehensible 'vision' that Epic pitched to papa Tencent.
And does anyone know who Tencent shoved onto the Epic board? I had heard tell of a few guys from Tencent's mobage division getting installed after the purchase and that explains a lot of the monetization choices as of late.
And to go even further into tin foil - Is Tencent pushing Epic out of the PC moba market and solely into the console plebs to prevent them from competing with LoL but still allowing epic to tap a newer market? That feels like a decent reasoning for Epic making this a casual brawler.
>>
>>187737817
>does anyone know who Tencent shoved onto the Epic board?
I think it was the guy who made the Infinity Blade mobile games, Donald Mustard.
https://venturebeat.com/2017/02/27/epic-games-shifts-strategy-to-self-publishing-with-6-games-coming/
>>
>>187737817
one of the top epic ceo's is a former mobile game executive yeah. and this was always going to be a console game tencent or not epic isn't stupid enough to think they're gonna sap people from league or dota.
ebin can talk about eports or whatever other shit they want to try to fool a bunch of nerds into slaving away at the game but this games only hope is gonna be to carve out a niche as a fast paced action moba with good looking waifus.
>>
>>187737817
the closest we ever got to seeing their sacred internal testing games is when they fucked up the video on a couple of the community corners and just showed an interal match going on. Its number 13 and 14.
like everyone has always said they dont play the same game as everyone else does and its incredibly obvious after you watch just 3-4 minutes.
>>
did they revert from new dawn yet?
>>
>>187739218
uhhh our internal data shows that there is increased build variety so basically this update is perfect go fuck yourself
>>
>>187739415
damn. I was hoping they'd decided to turn their retardation to focus entirely on fortnite. Guess not. They absolutely ruined both games in less than a month. I'm impressed, frankly.
>>
>>187739468
Is Fortnite as much of a grindfest as I'm hearing? It released to some minor fanfare, but then nothing.
>>
>>187739626
It's not even grind. There's not even a grind to get stuff, you have to pay. You get a basic drip feed of barely usable schematics for gear, 1 per like 5 or 6 quests (which is like 2 or 3 missions each), and have to pay for anything higher than a blue. Or get to a super far point in the game, that I would argue is impossible without friends dropping you pre-crafted gear from THEIR schematics (which will degrade and break, usually in the span of 1-2 missions), where you can throw 5-6 schematics for a RANDOM schematic with a CHANCE of it being purple or orange which are the only good rarities since they come with such massive boosts in base stats over green and blue that it's almost ridiculous.

There's not even much to grind unless you pay money for schematics, you'll cap out on inventory space in an hour or two of playing, you can play missions over and over for skill points but are ultimately then gated by research points (accrued at x points per hour to keep you logging in), and again, you are teased with the llamas (loot crates) that you have to pay for, that are the only source of new characters to play as, with better skills and more health (absolutely 100% necessary versus enemies who start doing ~1000 damage a hit, enough to kill the heroes you get free instantly).

It is a total disaster. They nerfed a bunch of characters in the patch from yesterday, and added a survival mode, which is something everyone wanted. But they made all the zombies do several thousand damage a hit and kill even the highest rarity mythic (above legendary) heroes die in two hits. This is obviously not going over well with whales who spent hundreds to try and get them.
>>
>>187737472
Morigesh, always Morigesh
>>
>>187740209
Jesus, that sounds fairly bad all right. Bad idea to piss off the whales: I'd imagine that they're the people you want to keep around if everyone already knows that your model is bullshit.
>>
>>187741634
yeah they keep pissing them off, and the game is sinking in players daily, it took me almost a half hour to find a quick play co-op, which can throw you in missions already in play. So basically there were no matches running for almost a half hour. nothing. not a single one.
>>
>>187735938
I'm not european and I don't use reddit. Good job trying to identify users on an anonymous imageboard though.
>>
>>187741751
Let's hope that the same doesn't happen to Paragon. It would be harder, since the micro isn't as intrusive as it could be yet, but it's possible if they try something like that mastery shit again.
>>
>>187742152
Think he might have been talking about me, even though I don't have a Reddit account either. Kind of proves your point, really.
>>
>>187743262
It'll happen when they start charging for champions.
>>
>>187743886
That would kill the game instantly, no backsies. I know we said it's a bad idea to give ebin the benefit of the doubt, but surely even they couldn't be so stupid.
>>
File: jqotiez1noiz.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jqotiez1noiz.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
man now that its calming down A LITTLE and i get to play drongo i actually like him a lot. i don't think hes really as useful as murdock or chadblast but he can silence people out of channeling their ults and its fun to throw a boomerang.
>>
>hate v40 and how the game was after the update but the general actually is active
>love 42 but the general is back to being dead to the point that threads get archived after 100 posts again
i just want to have fun playing the game and have a place to talk about it with my bushbros why must fate be so cruel
>>
File: sisyphus.jpg (30KB, 302x339px) Image search: [Google]
sisyphus.jpg
30KB, 302x339px
do I do more reading or more playing for this to click? Try your best not to attack me here, I'm trying to be a contributing member to the moba community and we all started somewhere.

I am learning to play mobas with paragon. I've been playing for like 2 days and have little to no idea what I'm doing besides basic principles and having one friend who plays it. Wtf did I get myself into and is there a real concrete beginners guide to this particular game and or is it just fuck up and practice until you finally fucking understand.
>>
>>187745235
His design would improve tremendously if the two tentacle things coming out of his head were removed.
>>
>>187745591
Before you tell me to just Google it, when i do that I get either outdated or really advanced sorts of advice or stuff that really doesn't seem to help that much. I am asking here simply for where you folks went to pick this up. I'm all for the challenge and learning curve but I just wanna know if I'm right in thinking I have to fuck up a bunch of other peoples matches all day until I know what I'm doing or if I really can learn basics from "advice"
>>
>>187745591
For other mobas probably yeah. For Paragon though, everything about the games is still unbalanced and being changed too often. The current system has less than a month, so I wouldn't expect to find any in depth guides yet.

Which reminds me, I have to finally update the fucking FAQ
>>
>>187745591
Did you ever play Dynasty Warriors? Or one of those games? MOBAs are basically those, but the commanders are actual people. You push your side to take control of the map. The buffs are temporary and can make a difference if a fight is close, but won't make you overpowered. Paragon is the first MOBA I played an extensive amount of (I had about 30 hours in HOTS before this) and I tried DOTA2 (it's shit), LoL (it's ok but a bit overwhelming with how many heroes there are), Vainglory (about as good as you'll get for a portable), and Smite. Paragon's the best one IMO but I'm not a huge Blizzard fanboy. I like the characters in this the best.

But yeah, don't worry about getting kills or any additional shit. That comes later. Just focus on your lane and killing minions until you get familiar with the controls, heroes, map, etc.
>>
File: aXm6960xjU.jpg (30KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6960xjU.jpg
30KB, 650x650px
>>187745591
guide to paragon 42.3 in 10 steps:
1) pick a role and stick to it. learn multiple roles because you won't get your preferred role very often.
2) farm for 3 minutes
3) 3 minutes 1 second: end game has hit, now maraud around in a death ball with your team BUT also simultaneously your teammates expect you, no matter your role, to protect BOTH left and right lane, at all times.
4) but seriously when your allied killari/revenant/yin chases past their tier 2 to get an unlikely kill and died and spams THANKS! at you over and over, it wasn't your fault. in that situation, just retreat unless you really, really, really can get the kill.
5) if its khaimera though it might just work
6) (unrelated to previous points) make sure you get last hits at all times unless you're support, in which case never get last hits unless its literally impossible for your ADC to get it. pros get like 90% last hits or some shit (in other mobas, there aren't real paragon pros)
7) make sure your deck has some kind of sustain because going back to base constantly will mess you up. i like the healing aura 3 int card, and put it on my ADC decks JUST IN CASE the draft doesn't give me a support. this happens pretty often.
8) when your team gets some kills, make sure to take that opportunity to push motherfucking objectives. that means right after getting a kill, don't retreat unless you absolutely have to, instead take the 30 seconds to push and kill the nearest tower or when you miraculously triple kill and your team starts pining attack OP, do it unless you're really going to die.
9) uhhh running out of tips
10) when you lose, its okay, when you die, its okay. just make sure to learn from it.
>>
>>187745734
i really want his scavanger skin or whatever its called. fuck i almost have enough coins. hopefully i can open some in a chest or something soon.
>>
>>187746125
>>187746312
>>187746207

Thank you I feel way better now. I'll just try some coop stuff with different heroes til I find a couple I'm comfy with and get some practice in with my abilities. My first mistake was that in other game genres I tend to play glass cannons so I tried countess which is a crap idea for someone who can't read their opponents yet.
>>
>>187745235
He seems like the kind of ADC that can really fuck with people once you really learn how to play him well, but the majority of players never will, and most of those shitters are "ADC mains", so good luck ever picking him even if you do get good with him.
>>
>>187746207
>>187746951
The best part is as soon as you start to feel like you know what you're doing, Epic will delete the whole game and release a new one with the same name and heroes and now you have to start over
>>
>>187748543
If only.
>>
File: 1470504562097.png (34KB, 276x440px) Image search: [Google]
1470504562097.png
34KB, 276x440px
>>187735329
>They could have just made the least used cards they originally had into new effects
This is what confuses me more than anything: why not change the useless cards like Irradiate into something useful like Red Zone? You're still building stats, it's just you have less control over them now and the screen for seeing your total stats was removed. Was it so people wouldn't be backing every now and then? Because I actually liked that.
I don't understand how the attribute system magically allows EPIC to "apply balance changes more easily", or whatever nonsense it was they said. Apart from the number of available actives decreasing and stat building being less obvious (but still present), I just don't see how v42's new system gives them "a better foundation" like I keep hearing EPIC's buttboys repeat every time the new version's weaknesses come up. I'd be happy to change my tune if EPIC explained HOW this is good for the game, but they just kind of shrug off any question that they don't feel like answering.
>>
>>187747901
>He seems like the kind of ADC that can really fuck with people once you really learn how to play him well
idk if this is accurate higher up (low gold here) but it feels like with how attack speed is and with how quick games are, adcs are kind of just mid level in team importance so having an adc with almost like half a support moveset seems really strong.
>>
>>187745734
epic has a weird fascination with tentacle headgear. kallari would look much better without them too.
>>
>>187745235
Yeah he's actually pretty fun. He works with my regular carry deck. I'll try him on PvP since I've only played him on PvE
>>
>"fix" godawful UI in patch
>fix the fix the next day with another patch because the first one was so bad
Jesus Christ, is there one competent person on this dev team? I guess whoever models the waifus is pretty good, but there have been some misses mixed in with the hits.
>>
>>187749889
Yeah, ADC's don't generally have much time to enjoy their full build from what I've seen, so having a carry with a more robust kit instead of just being shoot-man is definitely an advantage.
>>
>>187749796
Its not that stat building is gone, because a role like carry is just always going to build stats. its that there is no 'right' build for every hero now. taking kwang as an example, you can do suicide kwang, shield kwang or tanky kwang as opposed to before where it was just stasis-radient-bloodsoaked-adamant-ward and if you built anything else you were objectively building wrong.
as far as the attribute system being easier to balance i dunno just more cam bullshit.
>>
>>187750993
This is why I like the new system it is more flexible and varied.
>>
>>187750464
>>187750951
i've only done my normal black/white deck, but i feel like black/green with trapper and one with the tribe or whatever its called is going to be wild. an added slow/root, tons of power in team fights, and of course vampiric blade for sustain.
>>
>>187749796
probably to keep people from finding more broken shit, the community outcry brought it back, you can't hide from dataminers and mathematicians they will find your shit

example here's your OP end game carry builds everyone

These are pretty much the optimal non gimmick builds you need
>>
>>187744813
I wouldn't put it past them to do it once the game leaves beta.
>>
>>187750993
I never built Radiant on Kwang and enjoyed a 4.0 KDA with a 56% win rate.
>>
>>187750993
>>187751385
But that's the thing, why not just add new active effects and reduce the overall effectiveness of stat building at the same time? Best of both worlds without the need to completely reinvent the whole system. There will always be "perfect" or just plain meta builds that everyone gravitates to, just like >>187752367 suggests: the only difference now is that some of the actives make up for not building optimally in some situations. Technically things are more diverse, although there was nothing stopping them from adding these effects pre v42.
If there's any logical reason behind the change (other than just shaking up the whole game for faster matches or even just publicity), then it must have something to do with the new system's infrastructure, but EPIC never explained why this matters outside of a few fluff lines about it making things easier for them to balance (lol).
>>
>>187750993
>>187751385
But that's wrong, we only have 3 slots I can guarantee you a astral leap, flag bearer, protective sentry ADC will get their ass whipped even at 25 agl because non of those cards have power

but even if I apply that to casters it's the same and fighters too, there is WRONG building in v42 just less because of the new system

But for the most part there are already core must haves on each lane:

Mid, Atomic soilder
Carry, shatter golem/ Deathcrawler (rev)

etc.
>>
>>187753345
Hopefully that will be less of an issue when they start adding more cards, but that's at least one full numbered update away, so we're looking at just after Halloween at the earliest.
>>
>>187753345
I didn't say there weren't wrong builds I just said there isn't a right one anymore. Just take >>187752367 as an example thats 7 viable builds for a carry without the Rev or Grim meme builds. as opposed to before where every single carry build was the exact same cards, in the exact same order, with the exact same upgrades that ended with the exact same end stats.
>>
>>187751745
sheeeeit i might even try blue/black with o.p.d. militia, the new cryoagent, and vampiric blade. bit more mana, bit of burst, slow, and you can buy that consumable power item to keep your power up. probably won't work on a team that doesn't have quite a bit of damage already though.
>>
>>187754478
Could the same effect not have been achieved with the old system by unlocking the affinities and moving some numbers around? Who ever made use of that one Order card that gave crit and regen? There were a couple of crit bonus Corruption cards, but why would Revenant ever not build Blade of Agora?
Build variety would have been at least as varied with the old cards, discarding about 30% of them that were just a complete waste of inventory space (although they could have been reworked). Maybe even more varied with 4 active slots, who knows.
I get that the 3 slot system is for balance in terms of what effects are on the field as well as to fit the new economy and game pace, but this still seems like they just decided to throw the baby out with the bathwater yet again.
>>
>>187755503
I assume its due to the slotting upgrades basically requiring that every builds degrades into min/max which then degrades into a single correct build. I'm not trying to argue that the new system is everything they say it is, like I said its more than likely just more Cam bullshit, but it is better than the old one.
>>
>>187755908
I agree that the new system works fine, but what I'm having trouble understanding is why they needed to tear everything down in order to implement it. Seems like it was just another box on the checklist of things to remove from the original concept instead of something that was absolutely necessary.
>>
>>187756301
I recall them saying this system was more intuitive for new players and they had way more success with people understanding it than the old one.
>>
>>187757092
Fair enough, if that's what their "data" says. Not to sound.like a prick, but I don't remember ever having a problem with the old one starting out. Maybe I didn't balance my decks with the early game in mind for a good while, but I never found it hard counting to 60.
>>
>>187757442
i made a few smurfs and you'd be surprised how often people would go entire games without understanding you could put upgrades into cards or even equipping any cards at all. I can see how the current system would be easier to understand if you're just starting.
>>
File: 3KE2rQj.jpg (140KB, 1440x1270px) Image search: [Google]
3KE2rQj.jpg
140KB, 1440x1270px
>its mid plat and carries are STILL pushing the lane early, getting ganked & complaining about how shit support/the team is
Seriously? NOBODY here thinks about matchups? None if these w+m1 brain dead CoD fucks think "hmm there's a squishy in the offlane let's pull the wave back and poke them hard outta lane once they try to get farm"? Not one single fucking carry player here in the top 5% or whatever goes "hmm if we push the lane life is super easy for the solo laner who is getting 100% xp compared to us, hmmmm if we take the tower early the solo laner who is already fucking 4 levels ahead can play catch up on gold and if we push up any further before mid takes the tower we open ourselves to getting ganked hmmm"

I'm so sick of the lack of personal responsibility in mobas and this game doesn't do enough to punish bad players or enough to reward good players who know the little things. Every w+m1 fuck who wins games because the enemy team was uncoordinated or sucked or didn't have w/e flavor of the month OP BS broken hero ends up thinking they're a Greek god and if they do some shit that causes them to die its everyone ELSE's fault for playing properly.
>>
>>187757092
I can vouch for that. The old system was terrible at explaining how it worked.
>>
>>187758003
Jeez, that's dire. Then again, there's nothing even approaching any kind of tutorial outside of that 15 second Gideon/ Steel joke, so it's not that surprising.
>>
>>187758075
The top 5% doesn't mean much when the game population is relatively tiny. I'm not sure taking out the few things that would appeal to serious moba players who would like to try something new was the way to go in addressing that particular problem, either: you're not going to see good retention with the xX420GunSM0keItErryDayXx crowd one way or another, and the autists that come over from the competing titles won't stick around if the mechanics are as shallow as a puddle and the balance is consistently fucked.
>>
>>187758169
>>187758339
the old system was extremely simple if you took just 5 minutes to figure it out but you have to remember that most people who play any game has the attention span of a 4 year old on crack. Having 8 points and wanting to do more damage in the old system meant you had to back, pick the right card, fill it with some upgrades and make sure those upgrades, along with your other cards and upgrades total 60. Now you get 8 points and go ding-ding-ding into agility and can equip heavy hitter
>>
>>187758075
if your carry is retarded just ditch them. they'll bitch and whine the whole match but they'll also usually play super safe and get farmed while you help someone else win lane. one of the keys to solo q is knowing when to cut your losses
>>
Bump before bedtime. We're back to where the last thread was before it died, Yanks: show us how much better you are at keeping us bumped.
>>
>>187761490
I JUST GOT FIRED FROM MY 450K A YEAR JOB AND IT WAS JUST FOR SHITBI PORN
>>
>>187761490
I mean...I appreciate that it exists, but a T-pose isn't terribly exciting.

>>187761738
And you weren't buying shares in ebin in order to positively influence development? This is all your fault then, in a way.
>>
>>187745564
>love 42
>bushbro
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>187763294
gay
>>
>>187761490
lewd. I love it.
>>
File: 1500138080075.jpg (2MB, 2561x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500138080075.jpg
2MB, 2561x1440px
>>187763294
is there an issue?
>>
>tfw having more fun playing CoD than Paragon: CoD Edition
Looks like the joke is on you, Camalamadingdong.

Anyone else play a match or two every few days hoping you pull a 180? I'm sure this is why the general died, I know I haven't been posting nearly as much.
>>
>>187764983
I'm going back to drawing and Dark Souls for a while, but /parag/'s a comfy place to hang out and bump while keeping an eye out for any major changes to Paragon.
>>
>two people both pick drongo
>second pick just waits there and says nothing
>first pick locks in drongo
>second pick chosses a new hero

what do people expect if they don't say anything?
>>
>>187764983
I've got nothing else to play till I crack and buy destiny 2 on launch day.
>>
>>187761738
kek
>>
File: 1503477634785.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503477634785.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
If I'm still new to playing and I'm only competent playing one or two heroes (decent with sparrow, passable with countess) and the roles are unevenly distributed at draft should i
A) dodge draft
B)pick a hero I suck with that we need
C) use who I'm experienced with and supplement myself into a different role
>>
>>187768065
A if you want the true paragon PvP experience
C if youre at 30m draft penalty and realize the game is trash and roles barely matter anyway
>>
>>187768065
C will make you an eternal shitter
B will lead you on the path out of shitterdom
A is what you will do once you have escaped shitterdom
>>
>>187768065
Play bots to get good with 3 or four characters with different roles then you'll be set, you can also do this in pvp matches if you're ballsy.
>>
I hate how clunky some of the support cards feel
Like Mallenk's Grace for example
>yeah let me just click this and try and click my teammate during a teamfight for a shield that lasts 3 seconds
Fuck off man, just make it so it shields you and the nearest ally or make the shield last longer
>>
>>187772773
or just bring back htp so people actually buy the card
>>
File: 1497497208505.png (622KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497497208505.png
622KB, 768x768px
Why the FUCK does Greystone have only an 18% pick rate? I've used him 17 times and I'm 14-3 with him. My KDA is 5.03. I'm eating Countesses and Wukongs and looking like a pure aryan Captain America in the process. This fucker is glorious.
>>
>>187775242
He sucks in this ultra burst meta and his ult is bugged right now where sometimes you'll die when its up
>>
So am I supposed to be running red/white for carries or red/black
>>
>>187775558
He has as much burst as Wukong, doesn't he? He still hits like a truck with his normal attack + Make Way. He's very resilient if built right. I don't know, he seems to have more defense than Wukong or Kwang.
>>
>>187775793
either. depends on what gems or characters you're using too. check >>187752367 for all the carry builds and pick one you like
>>
File: 1411518876597.jpg (6KB, 260x193px) Image search: [Google]
1411518876597.jpg
6KB, 260x193px
Fuck why does this game suck now
>>
>>187777226
its the same game as it was a month ago only on crack and with a new item system, i really dont understand why everyone thinks the sky is falling. its always been horribly balanced, monolith has always had a shit jungle, its always had shit on map objectives and the best strategy has always been to farm for 5 minutes and deathball. people are losing their shit because the game timer says 25 at the end now instead of 35
>>
File: this.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>187778602
The game's better than it was when we first moved to Monolith. I still prefer Legacy, but that's because the map was spacious enough that you could do your own thing if you wanted. It was more isolated. Plus, I liked the harvester system and thought carrying the Orb back to buff your team was tense as fuck.

But I love this new card system, and it's created a greater gap between player skill levels. If they would add another map or two, even if it's a skin for Monolith (ice theme, magma themed, etc) I think that would help.
>>
>>187779401
>it's created a greater gap between player skill levels.
it's done something i've gone up 117 elo in a month.
>>
File: please sit on my face.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
please sit on my face.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
>hitting dem 4-5 man ults
>routinely escaping with 100 HP
>can legitimately be built 10 different ways
>can play multiple roles
>best skin in the game
>THICC
>dat fuckin ass
>sexy with just the right amounts of slutty and dom
Is there any doubt who is best girl? Bow to your Queen
>>
>>187783337
I prefer the bully "won't leave you alone till you're dead" build.
>>
bedtime bump
>>
up
>>
>>187767130
sounds fine? he wanted drongo as well, but the didn't put up a fuss about it. thats fine to me?
>>
FUCK WHY DO YOU GUYS LET THIS DIE TALK TO ME
>>
>3rd fucking match since the update where someone force picks drongo and quits after feeding since they're playing him offlane or mid
good thing when you reach the top 0.8% of the fucking playerbase the matchmaking improves i can see why epic doesnt focus on this aspect of the game and instead shits out more skins
>>
File: stop.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>off lane Drongo
>off lane Wukong
>jungle Feng Mao
>safe lane Aurora
>jungle Narbash
>jungle Greystone
>mid lane Wraith
>mid lane Crunch
>>
>>187767130
Wat
>>
>>187767130
That's the exact thing that should happen, what do you expect? Player two to cry about it?
>>
>every game
>be support
>walk up to mid lanes from the side and get first blood
>win
>do this every time

what the fuck ebin you call this a game
>>
File: Card_Possessed_Spry-Kin.jpg (32KB, 275x438px) Image search: [Google]
Card_Possessed_Spry-Kin.jpg
32KB, 275x438px
https://agora.gg/deck/9270/kwang-sustain-offlane
New deck I made based off the card changes, works really well on our guy in the offlane.
>>
>>187755041
ok my careful internal testing has determined this is just wayyyy too mana hungry
>>
So who do you guys want ported into sfm?
>>
>>187792526
>off lane wukong and jungle feng are a problem
Uh oo oo oh literal carbon atom elo alert here.

Just a little tip in case you're just retarded and not joking - the quicker monkey hits 5 the quicker he becomes able to 1v2 which then becomes 1v3 and by 20m 1v5
>>
File: bend the knee.png (2MB, 1920x786px) Image search: [Google]
bend the knee.png
2MB, 1920x786px
>>187796098
the queen
>>
>first 2 matches of the night feature great teamwork good rotation no toxicity
>followed by 'a monkey going 0-12-0 and a fey going 1-7-1 in the same match and then someone picking drongo offlane dying twice in 3 minutes and quitting
yolo q is quite the experience im gonna take my 2-2 night and go to bed
>>
Why are queues so insanely long? I'm only at 1460 and I've been in queue for 9 minutes.
>>
>>187799367
im at 1450 and my ques are like 1.5 minutes and I play on NA and its 3AM on the east coast. Stop playing on a meme server I guess.
>>
Fuuuuuck I just want to play Drongo why am I last pick every game.
>>
>>187799463
I'm queueing on EU.

I think I should just give up on the game. Finally that I got a match I was like this guy: >>187799739 and was immediately forced to support.

Nobody seems to want to play ad carry or support in this game, yet people are still forced to do so. I suppose the upside is that the dodging penalty is nothing compared to queue time.
>>
>mfw retards ask people at the end of the draft what they are going to pick

REE
>>
I remember when we were a real general for a few weeks in v41. So glad they saved the game.
>>
Just had a game where the jungle Rampage on my team did less hero damage than the enemy Muriel. Dude was the biggest pussy off all time.
>>
>>187814752
Do those AoE Death cards count towards the damage numbers? Could have been a meme Muriel and a passive Rampage. What was their kill participation?
>>
>>187815054
Yes they do and that ramp was probably stuck in the jungle farming whites most of the game. Ramp has shit clear so you often miss white spawns in favor of tdm because v42 jg is fucking retarded
>>
File: pussy ass rampage.png (113KB, 742x659px) Image search: [Google]
pussy ass rampage.png
113KB, 742x659px
>>187815054
I think so cause I was Kwang and was using them in team fights. Dude got heaps of assists, but didn't tank shit and just protected his kda like a pussy. Ah well, we won the match anyway, I shouldn't be so salty.
>>
>>187797719
that's every night for me and my friends. Have 2 or 3 good games then get paired with a mid-lane sev who goes 0/10
>>
>>187815276
>>187815542
The Rampage should have had Thunder Cleaver equipped (or realised that the new Jungle is basically useless anyway), but looks like we solved the mystery, gang.
>>
File: [Controller Icon].gif (209KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
[Controller Icon].gif
209KB, 900x650px
>>187815542
>he had 12 assists
>43% kill part which, while not great, isn't bad
>went even on kills
>their team did more damage but had worse kda indicating some damage soaking
>shit elo
Dude you should be happy you got out so lucky. I play elo cap and routinely have worse junglers.
>>
>>187815542
He had an okay-ish kill participation (12 assists, it's what a jungler should have really), but I can see him not having enough of a presence on the map.
>>
>>187816097
I tanked so much shit, if he was in the mixer more often I wouldn't have died so much.
>>
>>187783337
share ur rora builds m8
>>
so i stopped playing when v42 came, how is it? the new deck system look absolutely horrendous and confusing and it seems that anyone can jungle now making the jungler quite unneccessary, which is quite sad. Also the game is faster now, what are they trying to do?
>>
>>187824541
The cards are easy enough to understand, but you're right about everything else. EPIC want to make a faster paced moba, but at this rate it's basically just a brawler with some token moba elements. Towers are still shit, minions spawn way too fast and the jungle may as well not exist anymore. Faster cooldowns and attack speed encourage a burst meta, and casters can chunk you hard with one ability.
We're in a weird fucking place with this patch, but this is apparently the direction Cam and the boys want to go, so I don't expect it to change significantly.
>>
>>187825056
Looking at smite, i'm not sure we can say that the slower game that Paragon was followed the MOBA trend. the TTK in moba is not that high.
also what the fuck is this new rank system,mastery are wayys too expensive. 50 000k of rep with quest and shit is not enough.
>>
>>187825496
I guess you're right about the strict definition of a moba, so I suppose that exposes me: the moba standard can be what it wants to be, but I was entirely happy with the pace and rhythm of the game in every iteration before this one. Non-tower objectives were on shaky ground but mostly good before now, but they seem like an afterthought at the minute.
I was there for Legacy, I was there for Monolith; They had their problems but I could see the bigger picture. This on the other hand is a step too far-removed from what I want out of Paragon.
>>
File: 1471461357126.jpg (105KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1471461357126.jpg
105KB, 964x964px
Why does Kallari start with more HP than Greystone?
>>
>>187825496
If you think masteries are bullshit now, you should have seen them before the last patch: 500k per level.
>>
>>187826627
i was also very fine with the speed of pre v41, new speed notably fucked up the animations of my man howie and now when he shoots he don't reload anymore but a rocket appears magically, it really suck and remove some of the great polish this game had, also being stunned and instantly killed is never fun.
>>
>>187828009
Agreed, but this is what ebin wants. I don't like it any more than you do.
>>
File: 1478469221412.jpg (56KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
1478469221412.jpg
56KB, 900x635px
>>187828224
>>187828009
Superville always said he wanted an action-based MOBA with quicker matches. I tried Smite on the PS4 and those matches sometimes took over an hour with a Monolith-sized map, but no sprinti--err, "Travel" function like how we had in Monolith, so it was slow as shit. I like how twisted and vast the jungle is, but the rest is slow and boring.
>>
>>187787892
>>187792929
>>187793127
If you wanted to play a certain character but pick after someone who also wants to play the same character, you could at least ASK if they would be so kind to play another character. Sitting there in silence and doing nothing won't do anything.

Don't see why this is such a weird concept.
>>
>>187831472
I always figure first-come-first-serve. If I get stuck at the bottom of the draft, and someone picks my main, I pick someone else. You think the Redskins asked the Colts "c-can you please NOT take Andrew Luck?"
>>
>>187831472
>Don't see why this is such a weird concept.
it's not weird after the guy above him picked drongo he switched so maybe he just wanted to try him out but didn't care either way.
>>
>>187831472
He doesn't care enough to speak up? And sometimes it's okay to sacrifice (if you can call it that) so someone else gets what they want.

Besides, its generally understood that pick order is priority.
>>
>>187826954
Because Greystone is going to start building lots of vitality, health, and health regen.
>>
>>187836407
You would think, wouldn't you?
The amount of times I've seen the "I pick first" shit is ludicrous. Reminding them of the pick order just gets you a "so?" or, most recently, "omg".
>>
File: 1503878394164.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503878394164.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>late game triple kill in one shot with sparrow
>>
>>187841324
>in one shot
Impressive. Don't suppose you were recording?
>>
>people feed Kallari left and right
>"WOOOOW THIS JUNGLER"
I hate jungling in low elo in mobas, because people never never understand why it's their fault.
Yes, you got ganked because you were humping the enemy tower without wards and Kallari killed you.
No, I can't go 5-0 in 2 minutes like Kallari did because the enemy was actually smart enough to play better and drop wards.
No, I can't teleport to where she's ganking you and magically turn it around.

If your jungler isn't nearby, maybe don't play like a retard.
>>
>>187842062
Then stop being in low elo if you hate it so much.
>>
>>187842062
Restricting vision like they did was a mistake: map coverage early on was minimal, and late-game became a war of who could deward efficeintly. Having wards in a deck was also considered a way to distinguish a shitter from someone who knew what they were doing.
>>
How do I get good with Riktor? He seems like complete garbage. His chain pull is slow as fuck and his only good attack is Electrocute. I build him tanky and his attacks are wet noodles. I build him with power and he dies immediately. He's such a big target and so slow with no getaway abilities. Why would I want to play as him when Greystone, Kwang, Steel, and Narbash are better in every facet of the game?
>>
>>187842560
>hit your fucking pull on something that isn't the fucking tank
>ult that guy
>your team gets free pick
>wait for another pull or force the 4v5
Riktor is great right now with how low ttk is. CC is premium.
>>
>>187842560

Because he's one of those heroes that excels with communication and teamwork. He sets up teammates to do the damage, not himself. He is undertuned, but thats much better than making a hero like that overtuned.
>>
>>187842312
I don't play Paragon as much, I'm start to play more now, but obviously I still have to climb up.
>>187842380
Actually I disagree, the old way was just too much vision. It made sense on Legacy when the map was way bigger but then they made it too much for how small monolith is.
The way vision works now is fine imo. Supports have access to wards or anyone who goes Order(lots of offlaners benefit from going order). People are complaining about Countess and Kallari ganking them but the fact is they're shitters. Whenever I'm support or carry I almost never die to those ganks because I ward early, play smart and actually watch the map.
You can just see how retarded these people are by watching them. Carries will go off alone pushing a lane way down, someone will ping them "careful right lane", what happens? They get ganked by someone and die. People are bad dude, wards wont save them.
>>
File: 1465089319552.png (723KB, 635x649px) Image search: [Google]
1465089319552.png
723KB, 635x649px
>>187842560
Riktor used to scare me on Legacy. He was a tank that hit like a truck. I would have to pick Greystone to counter him. If I was Kwang (for the little bit he was on Legacy), Khaimera, or Feng I would get torn to shreds. Now he's a big bitch. My manlet monkey tears him to shreds. He's a free kill for most casters. Like you said, his chain is so slow that if he tries to use it to grab me as I'm raining bullets upon him, I sidestep an inch and avoid it. He's one of the few heroes in this game that I can attack without any hesitation and slap his shit. And I'm gold.
>>
>>187843031
A middle ground would be nice: at least stop restricting it only to Order to allow supports to ward without being instantly locked to one affinity. Even two affinities having wards would go a long way. What's the second least used? Knowledge?
>>
>>187843104
>He's one of the few heroes in this game that I can attack without any hesitation and slap his shit
i think now that they re did iggy he's probably the only one i feel this way about, maybe also khai if i'm a melee
>>
I played with a Khai that had grow totem, trapper and some other card that I couldn't remember and the fucker shredded my godmother/SA/MallekTrib Kwang. Did Kwang got needed on the last update or was the cards?

I'm playing with mommy now, she's way more versatile as off
>>
>>187843675
you put wards in two affinities and then you create a dump affinitiy for half the builds just for that. Shield build carry and offlane is one of the most popular decks and can have wards, stagnant domain is one of the best caster cards and lets you have wards. the reason no one buys wards is because 99.9% of the playerbase is retarded shitters. the wards are fine and work like they do in every other moba now you're not supposed to have vision on fucking everything and make 100% calculated plays everytime like you could before there needs to be some form of risk reward to movement on the map
>>
>>187843675
nah knowledge is always taken by casters. Knowledge and Chaos shouldn't have wards.
I'd be okay with unique ward cards in growth or death though.
Maybe a growth consumable ward. and a death ward cursed card that would send a ghost to scout out for a little while and then disappear.

This way other affinities have options but none are as good as order. but like I said, it's not gonna stop shitters from dying even if they have the option.
>>
>>187844365
I fucking hate Iggy
>turrets hit you before you can hit them, even as a ranged character, unless you're Murdock and even then you have to wait for cooldown
>he sets them up instantly, they take no mana so he has an infinite supply
>get within range of him and he throws a molotov which fills the screen with fire, slows you, and applies burn damage
>all the while his turrets are pelting you and he is as well
>get close enough to him
>HUEHUEHUEHAHAHAHAHA
>melt instantly
He's the most broken character in any MOBA I've ever played. I saw people bitching about Kael'thas constantly in HOTS but Iggy is worse than he ever was.
>>
>>187845123
His old kit was "balanced" in the sense that it was in the spirit of Paragon's game style for both the player playing him and the enemies. It took skill and outmaneuvering your enemies to play him. And now? He is a brainless, anti-fun turret spammer who by design is completely broken. If the Iggy rework and the v42 update is any indication where the game is headed, we're in for some serious trouble.
>>
Why is Belica's head tiny?
Why does Serath have boob armor?
Why does Aurora's new costume have a butt window?
Why is Morigesh so ugly?
Why is Muriel so ugly, but with a sculpted ass?
Why is Shinbi 8 feet tall?
>>
>>187844785
Cursed death vision is such a no-brainer, it's crazy that they don't already have it.
>>
>>187846956
i agree that serath shouldnt have tit armor and should just fight all natural
>>
>>187847174
have a cursed ward just means every support runs black along with white, it would actually shink the choice for supports even more
>>
>tried to make paragon general when it didnt exist
>died every time
>someone else did it again for the second time
>work hard to get paragon general to live in its early stages
>we made it
then ebin killed the game and noe I don't play anymore. thanks
>>
>>187848996
Feels bad.
>>
>>187848659
If you honestly think people are gonna run two ward cards you're retarded. people already barely run one.
vision is important but some of the support cards are way more valuable to have for winning teamfights.
>>
>>187849473
the support cards besides the quenching copy and maybe hamstring are pretty garbage. its why the kit supports got massive boosts. anytime i play support and 90% of the supports i play against or with have lamp lighters out at all times along with the ward card. i dont know what its like in lower leagues but thats why its the low leagues
>>
>>187848996
>>187849430
I didn't play this game for 2 months after the Age of Retardation update but I still helped bushpost this general to success. Don't give up now.
>>
>>187844785
>and a death ward cursed card that would send a ghost to scout out for a little while and then disappear.
this would be cool. even if it just spiraled out from where you used it for however many seconds.
>>
>>187850193
I'm still here man. I won't reinstall until I see them at least strike a happy medium between what we had and what we currently have, but I'm here.
>>
Which attribute should I focus on while playing Zinx, vitality or intelligence? She needs loads of both health and mana to be effective. Should I alternate putting points in them?
>>
>>187851382
Couldn't you build vitality through cards while getting your "early game" Intellect stuff first? What's your build and/ or progression?
>>
>>187851765
I'm not really playing her yet, I've just tried her once so far and it didn't go very well because of how much mana she sucks, but I'm willing to give her another shot. Which early game tank cards could work for her then?
>>
>>187850004
Maybe against Kallari and in the early-mid game but why the hell would you just keep the consumable ward when you have like 25+ attribute points? You'll be squishy as fuck and really gimped in a teamfight.
Just checked a few 2k+ elo games of support players and they definitely aren't doing what you're saying. Most are getting the consumable wards early on and then the upgraded one later, or continue buying the consumable ones while they get other shit.
They only use the consumable ward + the upgraded ward when they don't have enough for a meaningful card.
>>
>>187851382
rush withering and vital waters. If you want to do cursed early game, cursed sprykin, or just throw a growth totem or something on there. 25 vit gives you regen and withering ticks dont count as combat so you can maintain insane hp regen as you walk after fuckers. Every other zinx build is a meme.
>>
>>187825056
I don't think getting last hits adds anything to the game before you had the long laning phase but now that you can start black or red or wait 6 minutes to 13 agility anyone can just hold the left mouse button and walk forward. Really no such thing as early/midgame characters anymore since the game goes straight from laning to late game. It's an archaic mechanic and if they're moving more towards a brawler they should get rid of it.

Tie all progression into the amber link, each minion that dies near a player on your team builds up to the next couple of attribute points for your entire team. Kills and towers count for a lot more. If your team is behind everything gives more points so the winning team can't just snowball forever.
>>
>>187841843
Nah, and to be honest it was just dumb luck in a scramble to defend the core. I popped my ult after my aoe , it just so happened they were all spread out exactly so that my shot nailed them at the same time. No skill just a nat20 dice roll
>>
>>187853350
i have no idea what you're talking about late game. ive had maybe 5 matches go past 25 minutes and anytime i play support i barely even hit 15k worth of gold. i buy lamp lighters and work towards mallenks prayer while buying more lamp lighters anytime i back. after i get that i get the actual ward card or a utility card while still buying lamp lighters. ive never understood how people have trouble with vision if a support is doing their job i always have prime and raps covered with a ward or two in other places.
>>
>>187854441
Ah well. good job anyway, anon.
>>
>game is more active than usual
>queues are less than a minute, must be pretty popular
>check on /vg/
>nobody posts in the general
Why? Are you guys shy?
>>
>>187856842
we all hate it now
>>
>>187857440
i like it its fun
>>
>>187856842
Most people here don't like the changes I think.
I personally do like most of the stuff that 42 did, but am unable to enjoy the game because of biblical level flood of morons and shitters it brought along. And I don't mean just bad players, I mean people who apparently have no idea how the game works at all. High time to start teaming up with people from general again I guess.
>>
>>187857608
Man, we couldn't manage that before the update split the playerbase in two: the time zone/ server difference makes it hard to consistently get people playing.
>>
>>187857608
>>187857843
Just got to hold on, /parag/. Things will swing back our way eventually, just keep the faith.
>>
so whats the belica deck right now? got a skin in a chest a while back (default polar strike btw) and i've been wanting to play a caster again. i have all the cards and stuff.
>>
>>187858243
Fuck me, I miss Legacy. Private servers when?
>>
>>187858374
me too man, me too
>>
>>187858243
Blue for the big dick caster cards and infinite damage, red for fireball.
>>
File: 1377839979059s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1377839979059s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>187858243
Ditching Legacy was the biggest mistake they ever made. A visual update won't make Monolith any less shit.
>>
It's not the attack speed changes and cards and whatnot I don't like, it's the fact everyone is insanely strong. I was pissed when I saw the buff Gideon got, especially for his rock.
Don't get me started on the Iggy 'nerf' to his house regen.
>>
File: cam.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cam.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>187858374
>>187858923
>>187859505
Uh, hey, why don't you guys just adapt? Listen, Paragon has moved on, like, get over it. Legacy was a step in the wrong direction, my like, vision of Paragon is like, a lot better. v42 is the future of mobas. Trust me.
Also please buy some coins. Don't you want that new Aurora skin? It's really good!
>>
File: rP3Z65X.jpg (321KB, 1901x1071px) Image search: [Google]
rP3Z65X.jpg
321KB, 1901x1071px
>>187860510
seems legit
>>
>>187860510
hi cam, why can aurora look like a dominatrix with her fat ass hanging out but none of the other girls could get a bikini skin for the summer?
>>
>>187858243
red/anything so you can have fireball. once you get fireball enjoy 100-0ing carrys in 1v1s since she doesn't need a nerf or anything
>>
>>187861296
So actually this is like, a great question. We did some internal testing and Aurora, without a doubt, has the best ass in Paragon. She was given a 98.1 out of 100 on our ass-chart.
So you have to ask yourself, like, we already have this character with such a nice ass, do we really need bikini skins for the others? If we give the girls bikini skins then we also have to give one to Aurora. And like, is that really fair? How can the other girls compete?
Sometimes the answer isn't as simple as you think. But rest assured the Epic team is always one step ahead! -Cam
>>
File: aurora ass.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
aurora ass.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>187862002
thanks cam you may be a complete retard when it comes to game balance but at least you know who best girl is
>>
I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE
>pick iggy
>next guy picks belica goes off
>next guy picks sparrow goes mid
>next guy picks countess does fucking nothing
>next guy picks wukong goes mid and feeds

I want off this ride
>>
>>187860481
Both are a massive turn off in equal measure for me, and that's before we even talk about the jungle.
>>
>>187862002
>>187862454
>/parag/ official lore regarding best girls ignored
These are surely dark times, I even caught one fucker complimenting Phase's appearance.
>>
>>187862868
Just adapt bro.
>>
Bedtime bump. Good night, /parag/.
>>
>>187863860
Adapt to losing and getting my ass fucked I stg
>>
File: 1499278506105.jpg (117KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
1499278506105.jpg
117KB, 600x766px
Why are people rolling with a single Drongo in the safe lane? I've played about 6 matches now as Greystone in the off lane where my opponent was a single Drongo. No support. I'm absolutely feasting on these idiots and yet I keep seeing it.
>>
>>187856842
CAUSE ITS FUCKED NOW
>>
>>187863697
bushmemers will be shot
survivors will be shot again
>>
>>187857608
It's like people can't adapt. They run the same builds as pre-v42, and when they get wrecked they keep running those builds.
>>
File: very angry man.jpg (51KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
very angry man.jpg
51KB, 1192x670px
>its another 'support' who doesn't buy wards, does fuck all to support the team and feeds episode
>>
How do I Aurora /parag/? Best cards and Gems I should be using with the ice queen?
>>
>>187865847
Literally impossible to run anything approximating the same builds, chum.
>>
>>187866378
No, it's not. I've seen my fair share of crit Greys.
>>
>>187865369
Because team compositions completely went to trash in general. I don't know what the fuck happened, it's like people forgot that roles even exist, I don't think I had a single well composed team with all basic roles in there and everyone where they should be since 42 dropped.
>>
>>187866045
I just want another "body" in lane that actually stays at least until the T2

can't blame people when we had 6 cards building a ward was nothing. but with 3 you're already fucking most supports they need to build so much and the cards give so little. In this kallari and countess dominate bust shit where they can just de-ward themselves it seems pointless.

EPIC said they are going to fix that shit (knowing them they'll make it worse) but when it gets' to the point you can't deward while in steal maybe we'll see an increase in supports using them until then just grab one yourself if you want vision so bad.
>>
>>187865663
>countess fags still mad af
>>
File: lsAFN7k.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lsAFN7k.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>187858243
>dat mid waterfall/pool thing

remember kallari on that shit? or hidding just in the alcove that lead to it and then jumping down?

I miss her bros, Legacy was GOAT ;_;7

I find it funny shitters and faggots talk shit about legacy

>muh tank meta
yeah now we have Godmother and SacAlc fags that are WAY more unkillable than anything in legacy at least legacy had shield counter cards
>muh long play times
Just had a 48+min v42 match yesterday the old problem stilll persist of most players not knowing when to push and take advantages and playing to defensively when it's not TDM in mid
>muh too big
and most people complain Mono is too small now go figure
>muh travel mode
see above coupled with all the movement speed cards people pop out of nowhere practically instantly never letting you truly isolate anyone at least you could knock people out of travel mode with a fucking AA

Face it, if they brought the map back with all the new shit you do like you'd claim the map was way better. Killing Legacy was EPIC's biggest mistake probably bigger than getting rid of Steve Superville.

>you see that lush jungle canopy? you can go there.
>>
>>187866072
i run red/blue with fireball teleblink and unstable spells. cyro agent or OPD militia are options depending on how you play her.
you can also use black for shadow dancer and ive even run a green/black tank deck, only played it twice but they were both wins. expirement with her she's probably the most fun character in the game and even if you're losing you still get to stare at dat ass.
>>
>>187868240
because they don't, with lock affinities not existing you can do whatever :^) "expand the meta" "adapt" this is why
>>
>>187869327
>yeah now we have Godmother and SacAlc fags that are WAY more unkillable than anything in legacy at least legacy had shield counter cards
holy shit the rose tint. my sparrow deck during the tank meta shittery had more effective HP than anything ever possible since mono dropped. if you people actually think legitimate 2 minute long team fights where Sev's commonly got 2+ ults off during a single skirmish were a good time then you really need to go back to grinding jrpgs
>>
>>187733321
>>187733034
Yuros don't waste time by playing this shit game
>>
>>187869926
when every second you're alive is a countdown to a muslim killing you i can imagine you value your downtime more.
>>
>>187870068
Sure you do buddy ;^)
>>
Why are all the other junglers shit compared to grux?
>>
>>187870965
>sev exists
>khaimera exists

Idk what you're talking about
>>
>>187871613
>khaimera exists
lol
>>
>>187871613
>jumping man of many jumps
>sev post 42
>>
Just tried Smite on the PS4. It's cross play so I wanted to see what the fuss was about
>took me over 3 minutes to find a match
>finally found one, I'm only able to pick from about 10 of the characters
>whatever, pick Guan Yu
>we're in an arena
>camps are off to the side, out in the open
>minions spawn and walk straight into each other at the center of the arena
>it's basically TDM
>animations are choppy and it doesn't "feel" satisfying when I attack
>besides that, it's the same 3-skills-and-an-ult system that Paragon is
>FOV is retarded
>you need to change it in the options to allow your camera to move up and down
>minions do no damage to you
>buffs last 2 minutes
Don't take Paragon for granted, anons.
>>
>>187873295
no waifus either
>>
>>187873295
>>we're in an arena
>>it's basically TDM
That's the arena mode, it is meant to be a TDM.

You can also play the normal Moba mode like in Paragon as well.
>>
File: 1489397087698.jpg (24KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
1489397087698.jpg
24KB, 320x299px
>tfw you already completed your Diamond chest and the last week of this months vault and it resets in a few hours but you just accidentally completed the new daily quests which reset earlier than the vault so now your victory + bonus stars + quest stars are all completely worthless and you will not get a good start on the first week of monthly vault now.

Excess stars not transferring over gives me absolutely no incentive to play the game until I have something to put them toward, otherwise playing a game and happening to complete the quest just makes those stars vanish into the void.

When will this get fixed?
>>
>>187873740

Medusa would like a word with you. Or don't you like monster girls?
>>
>No Reverberate card anymore
>No Scarab Claws anymore
>Sacred Alchemy + lifesteal is the supreme way to go as you lifesteal back up all your health while they chop at your never ending crit-boosted shields.

This is my least favorite meta, and I've lived through them all so far.
>>
>>187874430
Bruh you can easily get the vault in like two or three days who cares.
>>
>>187870068
...lol?
They'll never come to my little slice of Yuropeen heaven, surely.
>>
>>187869615

>Those fucking asscheeks in her new skin

I would pay real American dollars to pump her icy butthole full of cum and then pull it out and make her suck the cumsicle.
>>
>>187874841

Cameron, we're not okay with 27 stars disappearing with absolutely no reward. And stop using Gag Order as a way to justify your shit balancing.
>>
>Mfw Riktor supporting Donger
>Countess offlane
>She runs up to attack, he puts her in the silence gas
>She comes back a bit later and tries to ult and I shock therapy silence her and we wail on her
>Later on when I have Gag Order, she literally doesn't even try to attack us anymore unless she's coming out of her ez-mode stealth ulting and then she just gets shut down mid combo

Almost made playing this cancer meta worth it.
>>
>>187874924
we desperately need more 34 so this can become reality
>>
Is Thunder Cleave the only card with a character-specific attribute boost?
>>187874924
Countess still has a better ass tbhfam
>>
File: stupidshit.png (90KB, 400x115px) Image search: [Google]
stupidshit.png
90KB, 400x115px
Ever had a laugh so hard?
>>
>>187878729
>Is Thunder Cleave the only card with a character-specific attribute boost?
u wot m8?
>>
>>187878801
Countess used to require skill before she could turn invisible for ten seconds in a game with heavily restricted vision.
>>
>>187750223
>Kallari head tentacles
>Morigesh dreads
>Narbash braids
>Sparrow's bush braids
>Drongo'shead tentacles
The memes mason, what do they mean?
>>
>>187874559
>>187873740
No, it has decent character art. Some waifu potential there. Neith is qt and so is Bellona, but only in the drawings. In-game they're cheap looking.
>>
>>187870965
Ramp is playable if your team follows up.
>>187871613
nice b8
>>
File: 1440470828509.jpg (32KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1440470828509.jpg
32KB, 300x224px
>>187745591
It will help to watch streams and other people play.
My best advice is to just find a hero that you like.
Learn their role and how they play.
I'd argue that this doesn't matter too much but learn which heroes counters you. This may sound a bit advanced but you're a big goy.
Lastly my best advice is to find a hero that you like for every role since you may not get your preferred role each time.
As for shitters, feeders and throwers just remember that it's not worth getting upset over trash who like to waste people's time
>>
File: 1485211792213.jpg (98KB, 1109x299px) Image search: [Google]
1485211792213.jpg
98KB, 1109x299px
Explain this shit
>>
>>187862002
This is almost too well done
>>
>>187887969
What am I looking at?
>>
>>187888385
Same hero level but different mastery rank
>>
>>187887969
you have to level up iggy and scorch separately
>>
>tell a guy he plays like a coward
>brags about his elo
>check Agora
>profile set to private
What a
PUSSY
U
S
S
YSSUP
>>
>/parag/ now has Serath, Countess and Shinbi sfm on the way
GLORY BE
WE NOT DED YET
TIS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG LADS
>>
>>187888517
Each rank has 10 levels senpai
>>
File: bushbae.jpg (18KB, 255x280px) Image search: [Google]
bushbae.jpg
18KB, 255x280px
>>187889283
but where is best girl
>>
>>187890209
Hopefully Soonâ„¢
>>
>>187890348
it probably wouldnt be character accurate anyway
>>
pregame bump
>>
File: 1496680356651.jpg (21KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
1496680356651.jpg
21KB, 570x479px
Fucking twice now I've gotten stuck with spoiled brats that sperg out and afk at spawn when things start to turn south.
>pick Le Meme Musical Ogre as support
>literally in the draft screen Wukong and Gideon are arguing over who goes in off lane
>match starts and they both go to off lane
>spamming Retreat! and Defend Right Lane! to each other
>I'm literally by myself in safe lane against a Grux
>Wukong eventually comes over to my lane
>doesn't listen when I say to retreat, doesn't see the map pinging to indicate Khaimera is coming
>dies
>leaves and goes back to left lane
>Gideon dies
>Gideon stays at spawn, typing insults at all of us
>we (obviously) lose
I was holding my own against that Grux, too, which is pathetic.

Next match
>stuck with that same Wukong
>he instalocks off lane
>pick Serath to jungle
>I picked second
>guy that picks fourth picks Kwang, says he refuses to be in lanes
>dude, what the fuck?
>get stuck supporting Drongo as Serath
>actually doing pretty well
>Drongo dies
>stays at spawn shooting the ground the entire match
What the fuck is going on?
>>
File: 1494799669206.gif (2MB, 728x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494799669206.gif
2MB, 728x576px
>>187874000
>normal Moba mode like in Paragon
>>
>>187880106
It grants a boost to Cleave. Greystone is the only one with a move named Cleave.
>>
>>187896363
this is a joke right?
>>
gimme belica tips besides fireball
>>
>>187897981
hit her stun and enjoy your free kill.
>>187895737
wow silver sounds even more magical now then when i first started playing
>>
File: 1464153206391.jpg (124KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1464153206391.jpg
124KB, 600x524px
>mfw i won one of iggy's legendary skins from a crate and have been abusing him ever since
nice nerfs to tone this little niglet down cam hes completely fair and balanced now
>>
>>187895737
Add me Josedag19 I'm on console but living the same hell as you. I don't really know how to properly support in v42 but I'm a good off laner and jungler most of the times
>>
>>187898157
>hit her stun and enjoy your free kill.
bro i guess i suck but it just hasnt been that easy
>>
>>187899327
me again, like as a diff caster you can just peg people with long range high damage nukes but belica doesnt really do that
>>
>>187899635
she has no poke just nuke people with the combo
>>
>>187896363
You telling me you've never encountered a game where the splash damage from melee attacks are called "cleave damage"?
>>
>>187900295
ok yeah i just had a really good game as her so im starting to see how it works. fireball definitely helps.
>>
creeping death belica. could it work?
>>
It hurts so goddamn much to play this game sometimes.

>Iggy and morigesh can't hold their lanes
>Phase forgets how to link after 20 minutes
>Sevarog spends all game farming jungle camps

I play carry to try and climb to an ELO that isnt majority people with severe learning disorders but some teams are just uncarriable. I really want to uninstall until ranked comes out because having to 1v9 every match is seriously unhealthy.
>>
>>187895737
There's a sizable number of the player base I sincerely hope attempts suicide
>>
>>187898462
Not the same person but I've gone from hitting everything all the time to having fairly shitty hit/miss ratio after v42. I suspect it's the difference in movement speed that fucks me up.
>>
File: hell.jpg (196KB, 1429x947px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
196KB, 1429x947px
>Rev goes offlane instead of safelane
>Phase by herself actually kills Kallari and holds her lane longer than offlane does
>Aurora tries in vain to get Revenant to go right
>He doesn't. Instead, he dies within 2 minutes from a chain and bang by the enemy safelane
>Continues to feed all round.

It was a wild ride, but we won thanks to Gideon, Phase, and myself as Rampage. Aurora tried but she was gimped from the start by Revenant doing stupid shit in her lane so she didn't get an XP advantage and couldn't even get last hits because he was constantly shifting minions around by diving in on Riktor and Murdock when they were at full health.

This is truly HELL.
>>
>>187902601
>I play carry to try and climb to an ELO that isnt majority people with severe learning disorders
doesn't exist. if thats what your reason for tryharding is stop and start playing for fun
>>
>>187904667
People have this idea that people stop being retarded at higher ELO's, that your team stop making stupid mistakes once they're at 1600 or something.
>>
>>187904246
At least show us his name so we could avoid him in the future
>>
>>187904924
yep i just lost my last 2 matches at elo cap because in the first our jungler spent 31 of the 32 minutes in the match farming and complaining that "no one is wounded i can't gank" and then the next because my dipshit team all died for a fucking t2 when we were defending a prime push 28 minutes into the game. no matter how high you go you get literally retarded shitters
>>
Riktor against me
>Infinite range chain
>Professional accuracy
>Has a degree in physics and geometry

Me as Riktor
>3 ft chain length
>Miss all importan pulls
>Land pulls when nobody else can capitalize on it

I'm afraid of enemy Riktor. How do I become that fear? Deck and gameplay advice appreciated.
>>
>>187907368
hit the hook, it is really that simple
>>
>>187907478

Fascinating.

I think this is a case of some have it, some don't. The hook costs so much mana at such a high cooldown, with good reason, but I get very little time to practice it as a result
>>
>>187858243
>See old map in all the promotional materials
>Play the game
>lol jk here's a scaled down version.
Any plans to bring up the old map. Maybe if we complain enough they'd make it an option.
>>
4 game losing streak with some of the dumbest fucking teams ive ever had in my year+ of playing time to head to bed and look forward to the dank cam memes in tomorrows community corner that will make me want to kill myself even more.
>>
>>187908714
If the complains after its initial removal haven't done anything, they surely won't now, unfortunately. I'm afraid our only hope is to wait until Paragon becomes popular enough and it won'tfor player created game modes to exist like on dota or until someone manages to make a private server somehow
>>
File: Penance Stare.jpg (364KB, 2700x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Penance Stare.jpg
364KB, 2700x3600px
>>187907842
idk if this may help but I noticed that the instant I take my eyes off of riktor, I get chained, and EVEN IF I manage to look away and then back at him, it's already too late.
The times I have been pulled by Rikto have gone like this:
>Riktor raises chain, lets me know it's there
>enemy teammate creates diversion
>Riktor dives in
>teamfight, everyone damaged
>Riktor pulls a straggler or anyone low health/ squishy
>They ded
That and predictable strafing
Imagine it's like you're sniping someone in a FPS, lead your shot/hook
Most of the time you won't land it if they're expecting it
>>
>Enemy pick Riktor offlane
>I'm a midlaner
>Haha funny guy I know what you're trying to pull
>Pun intended
>Our right lane literally can't stop feeding him
>No one can gank him because all he do is stand under the tower and hook people without even needing the million HP he have
>Over and over again
Fuck everything
>>
File: lJ0ymyg.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
lJ0ymyg.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>187869909
I love when people blatantly lie in situations like this

avg hp in mono even for carries was 1900-2000 which is only 300-400 more hp than avg now

Tanks could build up to about 3000 and casters to 1700-1900

a full VIT Godmother (pre nerf) gave 4000 hp which i 1000 hp more that what was even possible on Legacy considering limited cards and economy and nothing that let you continue to scale as the match went on.

As a legacy player i'm not going to try to deny tank meta, like a neo nazi would the holocost but I sure as hell know hyperbole when I see and will call that shit out you fucking ADD brawler cod kid v42 dick sucker.
>>
>>187873295
Multiplayer
>Battle
>Arena

No shit Sherlock.
>>
>You can now get loot crates out of monthly vaults
Fucking finally, I have like 10 unused keys
>>
Anyone wants to play right now? I'm tired of utter shitters v.42 brought along. I'm not the best player myself, but for fucks sake at least I know how a team comp should look like.
>>
>>187916327
You could get them before, and without the drop being polluted with cards and chests. Admittedly, rep was just as useless, but at least chests pre-42 could give you coins and skins.
>>
>>187917368
Could you? I could have sworn there were only keys in monthly vaults before
>>
>>187888975
Lilmanjoon?
>>
>>187846956
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed how tall shinbi is. Even without her high heels she towers over most characters on the game even Kwang.
>>
File: Shinbae.jpg (340KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Shinbae.jpg
340KB, 3840x2160px
>>187918674
>shinbi was a lanky, tall and nerdy girl who, inher village was often bullied and made fun of until she went to omeda with phase, became famous and is now able to fuck anyone she wants while intimidating/arousing manlets and womanlets alike
I approve of this highly
>>
>>187917928
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I remembered getting a crate in the first couple of vaults.
>>
>>187918368
No his name was ytrehguodleinad
>>
File: anya.jpg (190KB, 1200x1528px) Image search: [Google]
anya.jpg
190KB, 1200x1528px
>>187921198
For a Western dev, Epic did a good job of making qts. I like to credit Overwatch with finally breaking through and allowing the flood of Western devs to finally realize how to make babes because THIS isn't one of them.
>>
All right, I have to admit it, playing a well built Zinx is fucking hilarious, I've just 1vs1ed a Shinbi who started at full health and she didn't manage to even slightly damage me despite hitting me all the time. And I didn't even buy withering shadow yet.
>>
>>187924059
I love tanking "carries" as Zinx, but from a lore perspective it seems dumb that she has more HP and defense than Greystone
>>
So are they actually changing the extra jewy new mastery system, or did they just say they would and are waiting for everyone to forget about it? If yes, do we know how will they change it and when can we expect that?
>>
>>187924059
What a shit shinbi.
Mellenk Gnasher and plage lord should rape every zinx
>>
>>187924526
made the first few levels cheaper and then it scales back up to maximum jew.
>>
>>187924059
Sounds like a garbage shinbi.
Still get baffled when I see build knowledge on her.
>>
>>187924701
Yeah, the system's still aeful, but at least it's not screwing new players sans lube anymore.
>>
File: 1504041877712.png (119KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1504041877712.png
119KB, 396x385px
>people that brag about their ELO while using a deck ripped straight from Agora
>>
Keep her bumped lads, Community Corner soon.
They'll say nothing of substance, but that dork Mooney will wear a fucking ironic turtleneck or some shit and the twats in the comments section will cream themselves
>>
>>187928312
To be fair, deck progression is pretty obvious based on affinity: there are only so many "good" cards you're likely to see, even across certain roles
>>
>>187928454
Cards? Sure. Gems in addition to cards? That's blatant copying.
>>
>>187928350
Are you ready for them to say Iggy nerfs and Wraith buffs brought them in line with the rest of the cast? Or is this week the blame us for being shit players who can't counter OP zinx with triple ADC week?
>>
File: Card_Thorned_Yomi.jpg (52KB, 275x438px) Image search: [Google]
Card_Thorned_Yomi.jpg
52KB, 275x438px
Well done, Countess, well done...

HOWEVER
>>
File: probably runs wealthy gem.jpg (38KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
probably runs wealthy gem.jpg
38KB, 960x544px
>>187928614
You are fucking retarded. There are very few viable builds right now. It isn't fucking rocket science to know what gems are good and which are trash and just throwing them in to fit your card atts. Gold isn't high elo either, ya shitter
>>
>>187928614
Ah, fair enough. I will say that I did gravitate to the same gems a lot of the time, but not always, so there's a bit more diversity there.

>>187928637
Why can't it be both? Those adjustments to Iggy and Wraith were honestly pathetic, but I think Wraith could still work well as part of a premade.
>>
so it's my first MOBA and i don't understand shit
> Play gadget
> Go to the right path
> Basically wait at my second tower, two enemy are infront, i just try to last hit the minions and i poke them too with my flying bombs
> Only try to destroy tower when my ally is with me
> i just do that and we win
seems like quite the defensive game, i didn't try to engage anyone or chase because i've saw some video and deducted that it's too dangerous and never worth it. Otherwise yeah i didn't have much actions.. i don't know wtf my ally were doing, had two person in the middle path, i think it was phase and a belica? the link is phase, and had another at the left path that always tried to take the enemy tower alone.

it's nice and chill desu, but holy shit it get MESSY during teamfight like a mess of particle and i just don't wtf is happening
that red robot guy that can charge and put wall is INSANELY powerful, wtf is his damn stun? It last so long and i'm sure to die, and even tho i hit him a ton, he took no damage at all.
>>
File: 1504080701495.png (442KB, 408x618px) Image search: [Google]
1504080701495.png
442KB, 408x618px
>>187928818
I wonder why they changed the art for Black Ice Routine? Can we expect the hero they're based off to be coming soon?
>>
>>187928614
>>187928312
i do that because i'm lazy and i just don't understand the deck system so i just slap on the most populars one of the day, follow the instruction in game early/mid/late and have fun with it
what's the problem with doing that?
>>
>>187929213
>Phase Belica mid
Weird.
The game's a lot faster than it's ever been right now, so those teamfights are something you really need to throw yourself into, and Gadget's a hero that can do massive chunks of damage if built with power. Generally, casters like Gadget and Belica go mid, and ADC's (Murdock, Sparrow, Drongo) take right side with a support.
Keep doing what you're doing with defensive play, but don't be afraid to get your hands dirty from time to time, either.
>>
>>187929213
Try checking the map, roles and tips sections in thread's FAQ, it's still not updated for the recent changes, but these sections should still be accurate.
>>
>>187928878
>jumping into a conversation just to make yourself look retarded
>>
>>187928878
There are 15 gem slots and about 125 cards. The odds of them picking, by themselves, the exact same cards and gems as what's recommended are extremely slim. So as >>187929638 said, you're a retard
>>
File: about three mitty.png (66KB, 215x328px) Image search: [Google]
about three mitty.png
66KB, 215x328px
>>187929638
>>187929952
This isn't a how many outfits can sally make fourth grade fucking math problem math problem. If you can't look and see 90% of those cards and gems are terrible then you aren't at an ELO you could be bragging about, which was the whole premise of the conversation. You aren't netdecking if you are playing Atomic/Sleeper/Tham on a Mid caster. That's just called not being a fucking idiot. The gems you would take for that are also obvious as shit.
>>
File: summer.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>187930765
Then explain why most decks encourage using Executioner's Dash when Nitroboost is objectively better?
>>
File: 1441391305493.png (179KB, 290x416px) Image search: [Google]
1441391305493.png
179KB, 290x416px
>>187930858
Because Executioner's Dash is hilarious.
>>
Muriel is fun
>>
File: nani.jpg (35KB, 390x261px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
35KB, 390x261px
>>187930858
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>187931240
You:
>only certain cards are good
Me:
>this card is better than the card "top" players say
You:
>I'm a huge faggot
Me:
>I know
>>
File: fey butt.png (999KB, 659x721px) Image search: [Google]
fey butt.png
999KB, 659x721px
this can't be legal
>>
File: paragon-2.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paragon-2.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>187931572
nice, fey is my waifu
fey is more mommy than Serath
>>
>>187931919
Fey scares me because someone made a remark before about her being androgynous.
>>
>>187932304
> No adam apple
> Small feet
> No square shoulders
> Explicitly said as a female by EpicGame and considered as a mother nature
it's okay anon, it's not a trap. I am an expert in trapology, trust me.
>>
>>187931919
Fey is definitely top 3 for me
right up there with Aurora and Countess
>>187932304
That only makes it better
>>
>>187931451
Only certain cards are good. No good players are advocating for fucking blitzrush. Stop being a faggot and learn to read, mate.
>>
File: 1467202401635.jpg (9KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
1467202401635.jpg
9KB, 262x206px
>>187933262
You're shitposting so much, and so poorly, you're entangled in your own web of idiocy. I never said anyone claims Blitzrush is the best card in the game. I'm saying that tards throw it into their deck ONLY because a deck on Agora said to use it, even though Nitroboost is better to anyone with a brain.
>>
How do I get good at eating ass, bros?
>>
File: 1504017441448.png (67KB, 303x409px) Image search: [Google]
1504017441448.png
67KB, 303x409px
>>187933396
And I'm saying they aren't bragging about their elo in silver.
>>
>>187933509
well first you have to tease a bit, touch the women erogeneous zone (Inner thigh is the best, around the areolas, kiss and caress the neck) caress the ass, gently put your tongue in it and lick slowly, then proceed to slowly put it in, gradually putting it deeper and deeper.

Asshole.
>>
>>187933509
Practice on yourself
>>
>>187933835
I'm sure you have plenty of experience in silver.
>>
File: damage.png (172KB, 855x441px) Image search: [Google]
damage.png
172KB, 855x441px
I know in general comparing heroes abilities is retarded, but isn't this kinda bullshit?

>untamed growth
>takes 3 seconds to do full damage in medium aoe circle and only 50% damage upfront
>people can just walk out

Dark Tide:
>is faster
>does full damage instantly
>has more range
>does more damage
>>
>>187934081
Diamond but thanks
>>
>>187934179
Keep in mind though that Fey has two abilities which can keep her target in said circle, among other things. Not to say that some abilities aren't disgustingly underpowered/OP, compared to others.
>>
>>187934179
>fey
Interesting kit with synergy
>countess
what if we just gave her two random aoe splashes that don't have shit to do with being a vampire
>>
>>187934380
Sure.
>>
>>187933840
What if you eat shit? Wouldn't you gag/vomit?
>>
>>187934538
>>187934179
Hmm let me think
>Fey
Ranged
>Countess
Melee
Ah! That explains it!
>>
>>187934883
>Fey
>no mobility
>Countess
>mobility
Masaka...
>>
>>187934857
you would flush before doing anal, it's a rule or no anal anon
this is anal 101 just do like the pornstar put water in your ass and shit it back over and over again
>>
>>187934538
I always visualised Dark Tide as being a wave of tainted blood or watever arcane shit Countess is involved with. Blade Siphon uses her swords in a cool way and plays into the Vampire thing for whenever she gets a kill.
She's not ecplicitly a vampire, but her design and kit lead you in that direction anyway: I think she's one of the better-designed heroes in that way, considering she's just a babe in tight leather when you look at her objectively.
>>
>>187935140
>Countess
>mobility
Not exactly. Teleporting is only useful if they happened to attack someone further away before engaging.
>>
File: Dickwaving to me mum.png (13KB, 413x157px) Image search: [Google]
Dickwaving to me mum.png
13KB, 413x157px
>>187934691
Stop being a bitch
>>187935761
I guess, I just feel they could have had a more interesting kit that really played into her being a vampire. Dark Tide is the most uninspired because it just feels like a tacked on wave clear.
>>
File: elo.png (12KB, 360x131px) Image search: [Google]
elo.png
12KB, 360x131px
>>187936675
Sad!
>>
>>187938180
Hey CoL, sucks you can't boost with tb now. Rip Sev tho. He will be missed.
>>
>>187938778
He'll come back
R-right?
>>
File: 1494969719421.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494969719421.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>Drongo has a revolver
>fires more than 6 shots
>doesn't cock the hammer
>>
>>187939324
It's an australian revolver, it's not firing, he's saying CUNT really loud.
>>
>>187939215
hahahahahahahaha sure he won't
He will be dogshit till they rework the jungle completely and reduce mob hp, which they won't, or they drastically lower the stacks required to full stack, which they won't. As of now he is just a shitty cc bot.
>>
>>187940828
Reducing the stacks would be addressing the symptom, not the disease. As such, it's the most likely thing to happen because Epic have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>187914027
effective HP you fucking retard and even then you're wrong. My Sparrow had 3.5k flat HP and around 5k effective. you stupid silver shitter legacy fags dont even know what the terms used in mobas mean. also 3k flat HP on a fucking tank on legacy just proves you never had any idea of how to play this game
>>
>>187941340
Holy shit dude, you got some rage built inside. Go hug someone.
>>
>>187941543
>be stupid
>get it pointed out to you that you're stupid
>hahahaha u mad bro
reddit garbage needs to go back
>>
>>187941706
I'm not the anon you were responding to. Either ways you're still a unpleasant cunt.
>>
When is the CC?
>>
>>187929219
i think someone on leddit said it was early kwang concept art idk if thats true or not
>>
>>187936675
>I guess, I just feel they could have had a more interesting kit that really played into her being a vampire. Dark Tide is the most uninspired because it just feels like a tacked on wave clear.
i agree with you
>>
File: x.jpg (294KB, 911x731px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
294KB, 911x731px
YOU STUPID FUCKS WHY ARENT YOU RUNNING A SUICIDE CARD AT ALL TIMES TO POSSIBLY DETECT SHADOW DANCER COUNTESSES LIKE OUR INTERNAL TESTING TEAMS DO? YOU DIPSHITS WILL NEVER EXPAND THE META LIKE THIS
>>
File: 1503202830519.png (313KB, 275x483px) Image search: [Google]
1503202830519.png
313KB, 275x483px
>did less minion damage than anyone on their team
>still had more minion kills than anyone on their team
wtf I feel like its not rocket science.
also are there good paragon drawfags?
>>
>>187943596
we had an OC guy who was pretty good but i think he hates the game now and quit posting. if you mean lewds then no
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (70KB, 700x426px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
70KB, 700x426px
Paragon is a shit game. Go play the superior Overwatch and Heroe of the storm.
>>
>>187943419
>Why aren't you using a 9 vitality and 3 intellect card that helps whoever is in stealth to ambush and kill you even faster
What the actual fuck am I reading
>>
>>187943932
the last time i saw you, you told me to stop playing video games all together varg. make up your mind.
>>
>>187943596
I'm the not proud artist of that card art. I am trying to work with a buddy of mine to get the texture and mats figured out for mori and aurora models for sfm stuff. Above my pay grade but I can't push porn to the top of his flow so I am sitting on my hands.
The better drawfag we had here hates the game now so we are out any potential talent.
>>
>>187943749
>if you mean lewds then no
i mean anything. i feel like other games have tons of art, paragon not so much.
>>
>>187944031
YOU FUCKING META DRONE PIECE OF SHIT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE TRUE BRILLIANCE POSSIBLE IN THIS CARD SYSTEM. GOD ITS SUCH A SHAME WE HAVE TO DEGRADE THE GAME TO BALANCE IT AROUND YOU IDIOTS INSTEAD OF OUR INTERNAL TESTERS
>>
>>187943419
Arctyc is the epitome of why I can't stand the dev interaction. Everything he says is just bullshit. Dude could run for public fucking office. Any time people press him on his shit he turns on the apologetics or links abstractly to unrelated blog and forum posts. How does the entirety of Epic's dev team not just have a normal fucking guy who is good at the game?
>>
>>187944307
>mori and aurora
you da real mvp but we need sparrow too
>>
>inb4 the sound is fucked again for the community corner
>>
File: 1503308648280.png (136KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1503308648280.png
136KB, 510x546px
>>187945267
I can add it to the list but I can't promise shit as is.
Did old drawfag have a list for OC? I got a tablet on the way and am functional at traditional art so I will see if I can manage digital.
>>
File: laughing whores.jpg (51KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
51KB, 446x400px
>>187946501
he was gonna do a /parag/ version of this but thats all i know
>>
>>187942992
Crowd control
>>
>>187947567
>when
Community Corner, mate.
>>
Can anyone give me one of them there drongo builds? I have been trying to build around his rad rounds but it doesn't seem to be working so well.
>>
>drongo builds
literally just build him as an adc, he isn't special
>>
>>187946803
Oh shit, I forgot I was supposed to be producing stuff. Life got in the way, sorry I also do not like v42 very much, so that kind of drained my enthusiasm.

>>187946501
If you make stuff, I'll also make stuff. A healthy rivalry and half the work load, what's not to like?
>>
Why doesn't Muriel have any cute skins
>>
>>187948965
Fair, how many hours did you put in on tablet before it got comfy?
>>187949075
Muriel is cute already
>>
>>187948218
Here's my drongo build -

Before the draft what you wanna do is pick another fucking carry like TB Bushqueen or Murdock.

Early game you want to build into whatever you'd build on TB Bushqueen or Murdock because you picked TB Bushqueen or Murdock.

Then proceed as normal.
>>
>>187949171
I'm honestly still not comfortable with it, not sure I'll ever be. Knowing more about your chosen program (keyboard shortcuts and the like) helps a ton, and I'd recommend the ctrl+paint Digital Painting 101 series to help get you used to the most common things you'll run into.
>>
>>187949356
I meant to say (re: being comfortable) that working on a large canvas at high resolution (I go for 300 dpi) can really help make things feel better, as well as setting the stabiliser to high if you're using Sai. I prefer to draw on paper an scan things in if I'm serious about what I'm drawing, it makes it easier to get a good foundation.
>>
Jesus, are the CC's always this late?
>>
>>187949246
This is how I feel, too, if you should even run a carry at all. Drongo only had a good early game.
>>
>>187950591
they have to edit out the parts where cam rips off his clothing and starts shouting into the camera about how stupid the playerbase is
>>
>>187949624
>>187949356
God bless. Excited to get my dick wet but I know the sheen will wear off and it will be a pain in the ass sooner than later. I will try not to let /parag/ down.
>>187950708
>rips everything off but his fucking reddit meme socks
I hate it all. All of it.
>>
File: 1357778761262.jpg (51KB, 317x265px) Image search: [Google]
1357778761262.jpg
51KB, 317x265px
>>187950708
>>187950875
I can very easily see Cam snapping and throwing a big tantrum because the playerbase doesn't unconditionally love every change he makes, especially after he was all pouty last week.
>>
File: 1394318291009.png (76KB, 211x224px) Image search: [Google]
1394318291009.png
76KB, 211x224px
I can't for the life of me find someone for mid that I'm comfortable with.

Stuck with Off lane? No problems, I'll pick Greystone, Wukong, Kwang, or Zinx.
Stuck with Support? Gotchafam I'll be Narbash or Steel
Stuck with Carry? Let me get my Twin, Murdock, Rev, or Drongo decks ready
Stuck with Jungle? Incoming Countess, Kallari, Kwang or Rampage rape machine

But mid? I'm completely baffled. I tried Morigesh and sucked with her. I tried Belica and did alright, but wasn't having fun. Iggy is a shitty character and I hate looking at him. My best bet is Gideon, but I always whiff his tether.
>>
File: maxresd1efault.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresd1efault.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
so who is dr maximov
what's his endgame
>>
>>187953884
He made rocket racoon, a thot, and a 3d furry girl. I imagine he is trying to build himself some sort of fucked up harem.
>>
File: Hero_Portrait_Howitzer.png (538KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hero_Portrait_Howitzer.png
538KB, 512x512px
>>187954187
got a problem with howie, homosapiens of homosexual orientation?
>>
>>187954454
Howie definitely doesn't pitch.
>>
>>187953321
Countess is often played mid
The Fey's a solid mid caster, too.
>>
>>187954454
https://soundcloud.com/mehteh-trollfacer/sets/unreleased-paragon-dialog

are you sure about that
>>
File: 1503851557115.jpg (33KB, 338x310px) Image search: [Google]
1503851557115.jpg
33KB, 338x310px
>>187954806
I actually really like his voice, southern accent and all. He's a really cool character imo and i always feel powerful when playing as him, his ult & long distance rocket feels sooo good man.
also
> if you wanna survive, you have to diversify
EpicGame confirmed SJW??
>>
File: Doushte.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
Doushte.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>187954806
Howie sounds like Futurama to me, wtf brain.
Why is rampage a pussy?
>>
Can anyone share a Lt. Belica deck?

I can't into a decent one that works on PvP as well as PvE. How to add fireball and with what?
>>
>>187954806
>Dekker is tumblr-tier intellectual that mentions her fucking panic attacks
Boner is gone.
>>
>>187955613
Chaos/Knowledge:
Sleeper Agent/Atomic Soldier/Glycerin Dawn
Knowledge/X
Sleeper Agent/Atomic Soldier/Thaumaturge
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
https://twitter.com/BrianKindregan/status/883016544049127426
> ashly burch
i hope she's the voice for a trash character like phase because i fucking hate her voice
>>
File: 1503993004936.jpg (9KB, 188x177px) Image search: [Google]
1503993004936.jpg
9KB, 188x177px
>>187954806
>sparrow
>instincts are for more than just survival
what did she mean by this
>>
Here we go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwNYtN4pWw&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=_Nwcu9TorabCGjFh-6

Can't wait to be completely fucking enraged, as per usual.
>>
>>187954806
woah, kallari is so damn sad and edgy at the same time
>>
>>187955968
>we are aggressive with balance
>zinx is balanced
>Drongo buffs
>Potential withering changes
>steel changes as well as multiple minor reworks on the way
>aurora getting more aoe?
>our communication sucks because we are too transparent
Literally nothing addressed, yet again. Talk about the balance pass you fucks just failed at for fucks sake.
>>
>>187955968
This video is almost over and they haven't actually said a damn thing. It's mostly justifying their approach to balance, as if we weren't already intimately familiar with it and how shit it is and explaining how tactics enter the meta.
>>
>>187957294
Are they seriously reworking steel twice within one year?
>>
File: 1500481642025.png (144KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500481642025.png
144KB, 400x400px
>people ask me "is that intended"?
>no, it wasn't intended
>but was it not intended?
>...
>...
>no

Jesus tapdancing Christ, he doesn't know the names of the cards, he doesn't even know what year Aurora released.
Why. What did we do to deserve this fucker?
>>
>>187953321
I'm the same but with offlane and jungle to an extent, but mostly offlane. Mid is actually the only position on which I enjoy and can use almost all suitable characters.
>>
File: 1497516786410.jpg (88KB, 529x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497516786410.jpg
88KB, 529x546px
>>187955968
>the balance only takes too long because you play the game too much
>countess has to do 1k damage at level 9 because otherwise everyone would just run 5 carries
>when we lie about things is your fault because you told us to be more transparent
>>
File: 1498430907563.png (148KB, 313x338px) Image search: [Google]
1498430907563.png
148KB, 313x338px
>>187960052
THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE, THEY SAID THREE CARRIES WAS ENOUGH
FIVE CARRIES BOIZ, OUR MAN CAM'S DONE IT AGAIN

NEW META
E
W

M
E
T
A
>>
>>187960052
I forgot
>months of defending wukong soloing inhibs or the core within 3 seconds
>"he's a splitpusher doing what splitpushers do, you gotta pay attention. buy the tower immunity and teleport cards"
>nerf him
>"wukong was always intended to be a carry and be involved in fights that was his design philosophy all along you can't just splitpush the whole game and expect to win"
>>
>>187960569
Not to mention the fact that he's been soloing entire teams since v42 released. How disconnected do these people have to be to make statements like these?
>>
>>187781642
I'm the opposite, from plat to gold.
>>
>>187955951
>royalty kept in seclusion before running away and becoming a bandit struggling to live day by day
you know that ginger field needs attended to
>>
>>187960434
>tfw mooney threatens to ban you for telling cam to kill himself
>>
>>187961889
Win-Win in my book.
>>
>>187962106
you think cam will ever reveal his in game name or is he too ashamed of being in silver?
>>
>>187962357
I guarantee you he has several smurfs stuck in mid-Gold.
>"this time will be better, I just, like, need a proper start"
>>
Do masteries still buff team xp?
>>
>>187964627
No, now it's stars received.
>>
File: 9Eebfdp.jpg (746KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9Eebfdp.jpg
746KB, 1920x1080px
>>187960936
We've have said it time and again EPIC literally cannot admit to being wrong, Most big companies do this it's callled "saving face" because you have to look competent and honest to consumers even if you're not because it could negatively affect your sales if they know the truth.

This is why the can never EVER go back to Legacy because it shows they've fucked up, we can never go back to pre 42 because it'll show that, They can't admit Wukong was/is OP because it's the same deal so they have to say some old bullshit like they did there to make it seem like they were never wrong even though you guys have proof they were.

You can't trust EPIC at this point not just Cam but literally the whole team is tainted. Tencent should've been our 1st clue.
>>
File: gLSsAnW.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gLSsAnW.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>187958825
You stopped believing in Steve Superville you heretic !
>>
>>187966754
Fucking this. Being unable to admit to fuckups is one of the worst things about Epic. I don't think they ever backed off from their decision, maybe except for the minion deathtouch thing
>>
>>187966754
Agreed, and that saddens me to no end. It would take another change in director for things to improve now.
They also dared to bring up Fortnite during this CC, the ballsy fuckers.
>>
Can someone tell me how to build support Aurora? Like the end game cards you should be going for. She's the only support that seems a bit of fun.
>>
>>187954781
>Countess mid

"lel eat my nuke cunt" - Howi, Gideon, Gadget
>>
>>187967130
That was too big of a fuckup to ignore, it was like having all enemy t2 towers explode after a short countdown when a team activated Prime. Absolutely bonkers, and worse yet they let it get through a round of testing and into the live environment.
>>
>>187966754
Well put anon. It sucked knowing that the game will never go back for the exact reasons you said.

I've come to accept it, but the honest truth is that for me at least the game is nowhere near as fun or as good as it used to be.
>>
>>187967319
lol, I remember the "Aurora is not a support" arguments from early /parag/. Make sure she has a ward or Outlander Scout, a stasis or Mallenk's Grace and that burst heal card that's basically just Quenching Scales by another name, I dunno man.

>>187967390
Git gud
I haven't played in weeks, she'd probably get assfucked by a ranged caster now, you're right.
>>
>>187967390
>eats the nuke
>ults you for 650
>dark tide for 450
>regen all the HP she lost from your nuke by killing you
>>
Holy shit bros, tyler1 is playing Paragon right now with 10k viewers. We're about to be normie invaded.
>>
File: 1473382735134.jpg (147KB, 900x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1473382735134.jpg
147KB, 900x1158px
>>187941340
If the overall HP is higher in v42 especially since you build more ba in 42 on top of increases armor in general that means the ehp is higher

You rage like a mother fucker and call people stupid but you in fact are the retard and can't see how the mechanical differences make characters in 42 tankier than Legacy, You're just as bad as the EPIC dev team and internal testing hell you're so blind and retarded they might as well hire you.
>>
>>187967924
more like
>gets nuked
>has to back off or #yolo
>decides to #yolo
>eats, slow mine, seek & destroy or another rock well before she's within shadow slip range
>get's ulted
>Good Job ! 's her team
>>
>>187968245
>You rage like a mother fucker and call people stupid but you in fact are the retard and can't see how the mechanical differences make characters in 42 tankier than Legacy
Not even him but if you honestly think this you're literally retarded. Zinx requires 20 levels and a meme build to be as tanky as anyone was 30 minutes into a Legacy match.
>>
>>187923610
I didn't get to play gears so I wouldn't know much about anya except my kink for military chicks but I agree about Overwatch qt's
>>
>>187924295
>Knight whose honor is to die in battle but can afford one last hurrah when he cheats death to fulfill his duty
or
>Space Telekinetic who can instantly build energy to instantly heal constantly with all her mental fortitude and therefore has to rely on a blaster for damage
I see what you're saying but meh
>>
>>187955794
Who has she voiced before?
>>
>>187968245
>If the overall HP is higher in v42 especially since you build more ba in 42 on top of increases armor in general that means the ehp is higher
no it doesn't you fucking retard you quite clearly dont even understand what effective HP even is if you think anything possible on mono ever even approaches the tank meta. you are attempting to argue with fucking math. the closest you could have got was pre nerf godmother on a fully stacked sev. stop fucking commenting on things until you learn basic math and how to apply it,
>>
>>187966754
They won't go back to pre-42 because that card system was shit and a lower TTK makes the game better
>>
>>187968168
literally who
>>
>>187970975
You're the audience they want, and you're who they're catering to now. You're welcome to the game, I don't want any part of this shit show anymore.
>>
>>187969997
Chloe price in life is strange, for one. Orandi in Battleborn, for two. Two horrendous job.
>>
>>187971996
a meme streamer with a shitload of viewers
Like when Lirik and Summit played /parag/ and everything under plat elo took a giant meteoric shitstorm
>>
>>187972536
>>187966754
>>187967130
>>187967134
>>187967570
man you legacybaby are so fucking annoying
just quit the game, but believe it or not, EpicGame know what they're doing and are actually successful. Nobody will care if you stop playing. They're actually trying to make it a populars, international game by removing the elements that mades the game boring to watch (Harvester and jungling in general, tower being too hard to destroy and the high boring ttk which didn't punished any mistakes because they would leave with mid life when your whole team was on him, orb dunking, slow shot, high cooldown, not powerful ult). They're going in the right direction, they're making some amazing champion lately with great design & kit. New dawn is week old only guy, nobody has adapted and experimented with everything yet. Stop fucking complaining, fuck off from our game legacybaby.
>>
>>187972930
Ah, the voice actress to attract normies
At least she was the least cringe voice in Lesbians are Strange
>>
>>187969997
>>187972930
>>187973338
shes probably most known for voicing tiny tina
>>
>>187973519
>shes probably most known for voicing tiny tina
wtf i love her now
>>
>>187973519
yeah, cringy character
>>187973338
you jokin right
chloe is a bitch, she successfully made her more of a bitch with her shitty over energetic voice.
>>
>>187973638
Oh I thought chloe was the main character
>>
Okay if i understand well, this streamer is playing kallari and try to gank 5 minute onto the game.. i thought you had to level up on lanes a bit because early game suck for assassin but okay. also he got rekt by a wukong and countess because he had no mana and he was backing to base without checking shit.
>>
File: Hero_Portrait_Phase.png (458KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hero_Portrait_Phase.png
458KB, 512x512px
>>187955794
>>187972930
>>187973519
>>187973638
So with that said, who would Ashley Burch voice then?
Who is either annoying and energetic or bitchy and unapologetic?
It's a wide gap to guess through but I'm guessing Phase, but I wouldn't put her pass The Fey, Shinbi, Aurora or Yin
>>
>>187974148
He's a meme streamer from league who makes his living literally by promoting memes and getting banned
Don't expect anything
>>
>>187974170
more than likely phase, i dont think she'd fit aurora at all
>>
>>187974170
he got one shot by countess.. the fuck?
>>
>>187974170
woops fail i wanted to quote >>187974313
but Ashly wouldn't fit fucking Aurora/Shinbin/ and my two girl Yin and Fey at all!
>>
>>187973215

t. EpicGameâ„¢
>>
File: 20170430_102512.png (2MB, 1080x1709px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_102512.png
2MB, 1080x1709px
>>187973215
Legacy had a better jungle
>>
this streamer try too hard to fight early game, like wtf 6 minute into the game he fight a greystone when he's mid health AND the enemy greystone is more resistant than him and full mana while he had 200

i thought he was a LoL pro god damn it, he should know that the objective in MOBA isn't to have the most kills damn it
>>
File: dk cosplay.jpg (23KB, 244x351px) Image search: [Google]
dk cosplay.jpg
23KB, 244x351px
>>187955794
>Narrative Director at Epic Games

>game has virtually no lore
>game doesn't even have dialog
>>
>>187976775
>i thought he was a LoL pro god damn it
You thought wrong
Lurk twitch more
>>
File: 1477079621291.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477079621291.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>187976365
>you will never marry this girl

why live
>>
hey he's actually wrecking shit with countess
>>
File: 1440171658783.jpg (36KB, 499x325px) Image search: [Google]
1440171658783.jpg
36KB, 499x325px
>>187977490
>>you will never marry this girl
Don't remind me
>>
is revenant really trash? never played him
>>
>>187979126
his attack speed is locked so he doesn't get to go fast.
>>
File: Untitled.png (45KB, 312x126px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45KB, 312x126px
help
>>
7 of my last 9 matches have involved someone either going 0-10 or worse or just outright quitting. this is at the fucking elo cap. not only did 42 halve the games population all thats left is a bunch of faggots and feeders
>>
>>187979126
they nerfed him pre v42 and forgot to buff for the new system
stop taking note from tyler
>>
>game goes long enough for me to get shatter golem sacred alchemy and hellfire engine
>enemy team surrenders before i can use them
lame
>>
>45 minute match
>dragged on by a steel that would ult before we were close and lost because the Gideon would pretend to ult and then use group stasis to fuck up our team fights.

How can I adapt to shitters and game throwing trolls better?
>>
Anyone else get really turned on by that chubby meat right where Shinbi's inner thighs meet her shorts?
>>
>>187984571
realize no one gives a shit about this game and dont worry about their impact on your elo.
>>187986134
that slight bit of pudge aurora has in the glacier queen skin is godlike senpai
>>
>>187986526

I went against my instincts and bought PAWG Aurora as soon as it released and I have no regrets. Then of course they release the Emerald version for free, but I still like the darker one.
>>
File: WukongQuests.jpg (42KB, 513x302px) Image search: [Google]
WukongQuests.jpg
42KB, 513x302px
Guess it's time to play Wukong today.
>>
>>187987023
i bought it and then got the topaz alt dropped in a crate. i regret nothing
>>
bedtime bump
>>
>>187973215
1st EPIC will care if people stop playing because that means no potential revenue for them

2nd MOBAS are boring to watch in general mos e-sport genres are except fighting games and a few FPS

3rd New dawn in almost a month old and most people have adapted, people already knew broken character card interactions from the leaks alone weeks before the game even dropped

4th if you don't like people voicing their opinion of your precious v42 you can fuck off or hide the comment
>>
File: 1502835063451.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1502835063451.gif
80KB, 350x263px
>masteries are 25K/25cash now
Holy fuck did they actually fix it or is there just a sale going on now? Either way that's so cheap I can buy literally all the characters I give a shit about now.
>>
>>187991129
it's only 25k for level 1.
>>
>>187991243
Meaning?
>>
>>187991243
Wasn't it 500k just a week or two ago?
>>
>>187991483
you gotta pay 75k for rank 2
>>187991609
yes
>>
Iggy is the most broken character in video game history. If you play Iggy, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. He takes literally no skill.
>b-but Wukong!
>b-but Countess!
Both melee characters that require you to close in on your opponents. Iggy can hit like a truck from a distance GREATER THAN ANY CASTER CAN, and if that's not enough he applies burn damage, slows you, and has the shortest ult cooldown in the game. His turrets use so little MP that he can queef them out at any time, and they're instant.

My suggestions to fix this mess:
>his turrets costs 100 MP each, scaling to add 50 MP with each level purchased
>fire no longer slows
>ult is on a 90 second cooldown
>turrets break in 3 hits, similar to Torbjorn
>also similar to Torb, he has to build the turrets instead of them being instant
>turret radius is the same size as Greystone's Make Way, Feng's Hamstring, etc.
>>
>>187966754
As someone who actually played Legacy back then, as in, an actual player, not someone who just looked at Legacy screenshots and went "wow it was so pretty", the game was shit.
People must have forgotten all of the complaining that was in these generals, reddit, and the epic forums. The game was flawed. Harvesters were shitty, travel mode was busted, scaling was wonky as fuck because abilities did no fucking damage but autos were busted, stats in general were odd, teamfights were awkward at best, shitty card system, etc. Could go on but the only thing Legacy had going for it was the map and the jungle.

I don't see how anyone would want to go back to that slugfest shit unless they actually just didn't play back then. Monolith isn't any better but don't act like Legacy was good.

Epic needs to find a middle ground.
>>
>>187991786
>and has the shortest ult cooldown in the game.
nope that would be grim, i think fey, wiktor and chad all have ults with lower cooldowns too.
>>
>>187991786
Your suggestions would literally make him useless and back to a troll pick. All he needs are for the ult cooldown to be increased and for his turrets to have half the hp they currently get.
>>
>>187991912
>Could go on but the only thing Legacy had going for it was the map and the jungle.
those are the only things i want back from legacy, along with maybe op dunk but you're right the gameplay was quite rough.
>>
File: 3gHjniuf_400x400.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3gHjniuf_400x400.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>187986526
>realize no one gives a shit about this game and dont worry about their impact on your elo
I figured it out. Picked Zinx and put on Possessed Spry-Kin, Sorvukk Initiate, and Withering Shadow.
With my Tier 5 Vit card I had 96 Regen out of combat and 38 in combat.
I went 9/3/9 and it was somewhere around a 25 minute match.

Should I ditch the Spry-Kin and put on Nameless Curse? I am worried I won't hit the points for it without sacrificing that crazy end-game Regen but wanna try for maximum 'Zinx out on a jog why is everyone around me dying' effect.
>>
>1-9 over my last 10
>literally nothing but 0-11 1-10 3-15 type feeders in every single one
>4 afks or quitters on top of that
>top 0.8% of the playerbase
this game is dead
>>
>>187991758
>you gotta pay 75k for rank 2
So what? They took the 500K cost and spread it between all the ranks or something?
Because that still sounds like a better deal.
>>
>>187993507
Why are you posting here, then?
>>
>>187991912
Why do people assume when someone brings up Legacy they think it was perfect. No where in that post you replied to said Legacy was perfect and flawless.

I agree that Legacy wasn't perfect but I do believe it has less flaws that Monoltih/42 which gives it an edge in fun factor and enjoyment of the game.
>>
I had to play carry today and holy shit is it the most boring thing in the entire world. Who on earth thought waiting for numbers to tick down a bit before left clicking a minion made for fun or interesting gameplay? The offlaner basically doesn't exist, and if you get ganked and they sidestep your push you just die. The worst part is no matter what kind of abilities you have there's no point showing up in any fights until you're max level.
>>
>>187993513
Used to cost 500k for each rank. They dropped prices on ranks 1-4, you still have to pay 500k for each rank 5-10, and 750k after that.
>>
>>187993636
Where else is he gonna make his blog posts?
>>
File: fuck-on-fuck-off-you-fucker.jpg (11KB, 240x201px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-on-fuck-off-you-fucker.jpg
11KB, 240x201px
>>187993636
>one the staples of this general besides bush posts and some guy hating shinbi is complaining about how shit the game
>someone does that
>WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THEN??

here come the tyler1 fans
>>
>tfw the current meta is high kda / low WL
Nothing I can do. I have given up on helping and pretend it's a bot match since the kills are just as easy.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 576x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 576x277px
>>187954806
Why aren't these in the game yet?
>>
>>187997296
>next match
>everyone runs from even the sight of a potential team fight
>no one helps
>I come online later as Murdock
>almost 3 shot kills
>3 with me
>run into enemy team, get 2 almost dead and get bounced by Belica
>die
>look at map
>teammates never started to attack and ran when they saw the 2
>10/31/9

Yep, I'm playing for myself.
>>
>>187997296
>tfw almost a 4kda with a barely 50% win rate
yolo queue is both the best and worst its ever been. i never feel like my teammates are really at fault for me dying anymore but i also never feel like im doing anything but playing 1v9 and praying the 4 people on my team are less retarded than the opponent. theres only been 3-4 matches at most where i really thought someone else was doing good or playing really well.
>>
File: 1502565829197.jpg (541KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1502565829197.jpg
541KB, 1280x670px
>best carry in 41 is chadblast. best carry now is chadblast
>best offlaner in 41 is zinx. best offlaner now is zinx
>best midlaner in 41 is belica. best midlaner now is belica
>best jungler in 41 is sev or grux. best jungler now is ramp or grux
>the supports changed from only dekker and phase to only muriel or narbash (though belica support with a midlane gadget is actually the best comp possible)
so this is whats it like to be in a whole new dawn
>>
>>188002808
Zinx was trash.
Grux is not as good as kwang, nor as good as rampage.

Also, it isn't just character matchups now, affitinies have changed the way you can play certain characters.
>>
>>188000534
>>188002105
>>187992549
All good, I just did what I said with Zinx and love it. Instead of Possessed Spry-Kin I used Pensive Shaman and Vital Waters. I literally held off offlane solo vs Drongo, Muriel, and Khaimera with my constant 25 hp/mana regen.

My first damage card was Nameless Curse and leveled her bot clear max first and it was GG from there. I think I will get Sorvukk first since I had the Vit, I wasn't thinking.

I died once at the last 20 seconds because a Belica ran while I was tanking inhib hits and 2 people while she was full on hp/mana. I went 4/1/9.

Match was over before I got all 3 damage cards on but I highly recommend this build. I can post if anyone wants it. I'm mid plat so I know it works up to a point.
>>
what color is each girls bush? all matching?
>>
This game is literally broken. I have recorded footage of a Zinx standing under the towers, turrets firing at her, and they do literally 0 damage to her. How is this acceptable? I'll upload it in a bit.
>>
>>188006815
Tell me about it, I'm pumped. I've only died from saving more important roles, 3+ people with tons of CC attacking me, or me being stupid.

Just adapt, bro.
>>
File: tfw-capri-sun.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw-capri-sun.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>188006412
Phase's definitely doesn't. the question is:
is her hair died black and purple from something like red or brown?
OR
does she dye her bush some extra neon color like pink or light blue
>>
>>188007707
I actually reported the guy. Hopefully it does something, though I doubt it will. This is worse than Wukong ever was. Y'all blew that out of proportion, at least he was killable.
>>
>>188008050
Know what stops me playing her though? Keep one person in-lane with wave clear. I can't do much. Either that or ignore me until I get to the tower. Zinx can't take towers like Wukong can/could. You can ignore that shit way longer.

My problem is I stay overextended to distract the enemy team so my team can take objectives and whatever and I can push if they don't send more than 2 people but I end up dying if it's not a Mexican stand-off.
>>
>>188006815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1y8IbdI7vk
Here's the video. The guy was literally just standing there tanking the shots as his team took the tower.
>>
>>188009841
you can do this with half the roster post 10 minute mark
>>
>>188003716
Post build
>>
>>188010483
>black/green

Gems
>int T1 mana pot
>Vit 1-5, healing towers, mana reactor, damage return, reflexive purity, improved health regen (this is what gives 80-97 regen)

>coin master or exoskeleton to start for end game as tank bruiser or extra bruiser (2-3 DoT cards with Pensive Shaman) or Possessed Spry-Kin for great early sustain

After the early game you either want Pensive Shaman then Vital Waters (my preference) for crazy sustain or start out with Nameless Curse to keep the carry out of the lane.

From these steps build to end with your preference for that match. My deck, for tank through extra damage has:
>Coin Master
>Exoskeleton
>Possessed Spry-Kin
>Warlock's Burden (have yet to use it)
>Pensive Shaman
>Vital Waters
>Vengeful Mire
>Numbing Rogue
>Nameless Curse
>Unbroken Spirit
>Withering Shadow
>Sorvukk Initiate (having problems with this one working after the first take the past two matches in a row, it just disappears. No cc, distance, etc, know if it's a known issue?)
>>
im up way too late bed bump
>>
>>188007720
Ive been looking for this video for weeks, you still got it? Or the name?
>>
>>187998284
when answering questions on a character reveal stream they said that they were so behind on recording lines that they wouldn't even consider releasing them until the game is near release date
>>
Wakey uppie bump

Fucking hate classes on Saturday mornings
>>
>>188006412
dumb bushmemers
>>
>>188012852
http://www xnxx com/video-9qirlc7/asian_sister_caught_masturbating_-_newartcamgirls.com_free_signup
>>
File: 8108.jpg (39KB, 240x270px) Image search: [Google]
8108.jpg
39KB, 240x270px
>>188016161
>he thinks women should look like babies down there
>>
/a/ here

THIS GAME IS FUN AS FUCK WTF

It's going to take me a while to learn every character and their roles.
>>
>>188017947
>/a/ here
we know.
>>
>goes support
>doesnt get wards
why
>>
>>188022526
EXPAND THE META LMAO
Check your carry privileges as I go growth/chaos as support
>>
>>188022526
>goes carry
>doesn't carry his own wards
>>
File: IMG_4394.png (151KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4394.png
151KB, 640x1136px
>>188011654
Will try during the night and post results. Hopefully I can carry myself out of bronze

Is it normal to get 5 stacked on this rank? Usually I get first blood and then the whole red team comes at me while my team sits and watches as they tear whatever lane I was holding.
>>
File: phase.jpg (863KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
phase.jpg
863KB, 1920x1080px
>almost flat ass
>tiny tits
>tumblr-cut
>choker covering neck
is Phase a trap?
>>
>>188029776
No?
>>
File: hitler.jpg (9KB, 253x238px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
9KB, 253x238px
>>188022526
>Exclusively (>80% games) play support
>In group with someone, they want to support
>Growth/Int Muriel, they pick Kallari
>No one had wards
At least it was a fast lost.
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 390x28px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 390x28px
>>188029776
Pretty much 100% makes it impossible for her to be a tranny.
>>
>>188036681
kek
>>
Reminder that if you think this game was better prev42 you just need to ADAPTBRO
>>
>>188039389
unironically this
pre v42 was a boring slogfest and legacy was worse
>>
Internet has gone to shit so I can't play without fear of random dcs. It's the worst kind of feel /parag/.
>>
>>188041305

I had Comcast and it disconected for 5 minutes 2-3 times a match. Thank fuck I got out of that.
>>
Titty boy is a great support but I nees to learn to manage mana better

What are good cards to go with him besides the rallying shout card?
>>
>>188042926
Who?
>>
File: 1504346174294.jpg (98KB, 1024x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1504346174294.jpg
98KB, 1024x1006px
>>188026131
For bronze why not just play Countess while she's still op as fuck? You could still bully with Wu if left is your thing and carry yourself to wins easier, too.

As far as 5 stacks in bronze I don't know, I've never been in it, but I wish I was because it'd be more fun right now. With the team watching your lane get tore up that just happens, most will just blame you. I get told to get reported even when I lose towers when I've had 3 or 4 people grouping to take it and leave. Your jungle and mid-laner is supposed to rotate to gank and help, but half the time they're blind and/or selfishly retarded.

If you want I'll party up with you sometime. SSJ_Nugget on Epic, ragincajunnugz on PSN.
>>
File: 1501114380706.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1501114380706.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
stay alive dammit
>>
>>188048738
man, they got this beautiful game, those beautiful characters, those beautiful particle, those beautiful ability/ultimate and levelling system, they got everything, yet they're fucking the game up.
This game should have been an hero shooters; i really don't want this game thrown out.
>>
is onslaught a good gem?
>>
>>188045223
He is probably talking about Narbash
>>
>>188051171
yes it and auto shield are both great. never use mana potion because its worthless.
>>
wait wait, did Cameron just admitted to balancing for the casual player in that last community corner?
> It's going to be easy for someone who play ten hours a day of Paragon to adapt to new balance change sweep, while the one who don't play much will have difficulty
this is.. ridiculous. and they want to make it a competitive game.
> balancing for the casual
>>
>>188051316
did you miss where they didn't want to change rev because he barely had a 50% win rate until you looked at the top 1% of the playerbase where it was around 80%? they balance this game around bronze shitters because thats unironically 85% of the playerbase
>>
File: 1476460037023.jpg (36KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1476460037023.jpg
36KB, 212x218px
How can you claim to have a waifu and you don't even have her mastery at lvl 10+?
>>
>>188048738
shes so perfect i need her to freeze me in place and use me as a living dildo
>>
So, what should i have/keep in mind when making a deck? there's lot of card, lot of affinities, and i'm a bit confused there, lot of stats too. I really don't want to pick one off agora.
>>
>>188055632
just remember you only have 25 attribute points max so dont plan an end game build that has 3 cards that need 40 agility points total to equip.
>>
>>188054569
I can't imagine that that would be very comfortable for either of you
>>
File: 1503999711394.jpg (115KB, 663x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503999711394.jpg
115KB, 663x960px
>>188029776
I wish, we need a loli, a brown goddess, and a trap asap. I would suggest a brown loli trap to cover all our bases and save the game.
>>
Hello friends, not played since v41 and I'm currently downloading the new version on my third world internet. Could I get some general footnotes? Is it good?
>>
>>188059409
>third world internet
Yeah, you will like it
>>
>>188059409
the opinion on 42 is so divided you'll be much better off just playing 3-4 games and deciding for yourself. personally i think its fun
>>
File: 1379203405675.jpg (23KB, 475x311px) Image search: [Google]
1379203405675.jpg
23KB, 475x311px
Why is Shinbi 10 feet tall?
>>
>>188061468
to make it easier for everyone to see how ugly she is
>>
>>188061468
I'm not home right now. Did they break shinbi again
>>
>>188011654
Tried it on bronze. No one could stop me and only died when I got ganked at really early game.

Could take out a tower with no minions
>>
File: smug.png (71KB, 254x268px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
71KB, 254x268px
>>188061981
She's one of the prettiest ones tbhfam
>>
>>187752367
Rocking that death/chaos build and it absolutely wrecks. Only counter is shields.
>>
>>188060040
I had a quick look online and decks are now only 5-6 cards? Everything seems more streamlined and noob friendly which I guess is a good thing in a game like this? We'll still get the same shitters but hopefully a bit stronger
>>
>>188064272
decks are 12 cards but you'll only use maybe 4-5 max in most games with the rest being completely situational or throwaway placeholders. build diversity is better but its still nothing like they said it would be
>>
>>188062807
Pay him no mind, he has a reputation around here as the guy who hates Shinbi. It's actually pretty funny with how long it's been going on
>>
i wanna play this game because i have fun but i know i'll just get nothing but retarded shitters who piss me off and ruin any fun possible what do
>>
I think I just came across a bullshit glitch. I was Kwang and whenever I would engage a Crunch on the other team, my attack speed would drop drastically. I'm talking one attack per 5 seconds. I checked his cards and gems and saw nothing mentioning that. What gives?
>>
File: 1468993862887.png (1MB, 1750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1468993862887.png
1MB, 1750x1250px
I demand more fantasy characters. Drongo is generic as fuck. Give us far-out shit. Give us a tentacle octopus monster that slithers around. Give us a dude with a lightsaber, or a samurai. Give us a minotaur or centaur.
>>
>>188069597
the fantasy character of this game are some of the most uninspired i've ever seen, especially the female (aurora, serath, but isn't that every female of this game in general that are not fey and morigesh?)
the fantasy moon is the most busted one, however the jungle moon is the best one (Rampage, Grux, Iggy & Scorch) they got a great design and tentacle octopus could fit in there, i also want that now that you've talked about it.
The sci fi character are clearly the best and i clearly disagree with you when you say Drongo look generic as fuck. he look great.
>>
File: Just+end+it_592065_5706589[1].jpg (39KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
Just+end+it_592065_5706589[1].jpg
39KB, 700x526px
Just played with a Narbash that refused to use wards and bitched at the carry for constantly getting ganked by the jungler
>>
File: Gay or Nay.jpg (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Gay or Nay.jpg
1MB, 900x1600px
>>188058075
>I would suggest a brown loli trap
Woah there buddy, chill out with those kinds of ideas, there are certain lines that we do not cross
That's how you open all the wrong character flood gates to especially with all the weird shit going on in today's world
>>
>>188071402
I'm actually scared to let anyone support now and if I get jungle I go order every time
I don't trust these retards
>>
File: 1477110035449.png (109KB, 386x354px) Image search: [Google]
1477110035449.png
109KB, 386x354px
>>188071479
I would main this hero.
>>
>>188058075
Smite got all kind of female while Paragon got only "Slim, slender body with pretty face" type of female, they're practically all the same with the same silhouette. I want a spider women by Dr maximov, damn it, i want a medusa ! terrible female design. There's no Thicc women even in game, that proves how narrow minded they are.
>>
>>188071479
>>188058075
> trap
> futa
fuck off with your shitty homosexual fetish
>>
>>188072845
futa is the straightest possible fetish and we need 34 of a queen bitch character like aurora frosting sparrows auburn fields
>>
File: 1499082576716.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499082576716.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
EVERYONE IS LAT, WTF. I JUST WANT A NICE JUICY BUXOM BITCH WITH STRANGE POWERS
>>
>>188074008
FLAT*
>>
>>188072640
You say you want a spidergirl, but they are in every moba, so how would they be unique? Same with Medusa.. there's one in every moba. Is it really unique? Even though Zinx is an abomination she is definitely different from the usual catgirl character.
I agree with you that body types are similar but I don't think many people care for a fatty.. /fit/ is one thing and who knows maybe Belica and Serath are pretty fit under all that armor.

>>188072845
One man's trash is another man's treasure
One man's treasure is another man's trash
>>
>>188074621
what does fatty mean to you?
>>
File: 2897752-9319794715-14260.jpg (141KB, 1265x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2897752-9319794715-14260.jpg
141KB, 1265x1280px
>>188074621
They would be unique in PARAGON. I don't give a fuck about other moba, i want different women in paragon, they all have the same body, at this point they just don't wake up my dick y'know? when are we getting a hot amazon straight out of Rampage/Grux/Iggy moon? A monstruosity that hides her face with a mask like medusa from their moon? Modern males desire big butt and big breast, something that EpicGame half understood by putting in the breast but not the butt/hips.
>>
File: 7ixcLJ1.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
7ixcLJ1.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>188074008
>Zinx
>Flat
>>
File: 1322968762929.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1322968762929.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
>>188074621
>you will never help mommy strip out her heavy armor before massaging her toned body
>>
File: orc female.jpg (87KB, 601x1204px) Image search: [Google]
orc female.jpg
87KB, 601x1204px
>>188074829
Depends if we're talking thicc or THICCCCC XDDD
>>188075594
I just think we can move on from spider girls and medusa is all I'm saying. A scorpion girl would be a lot more interesting.
but since we're talking about in Paragon lore.. I will take an amazon Orc from the Narbash lands. I know he's hiding them from me.
>>
File: silence.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
silence.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>188072845
>your shitty homosexual fetish
>futa
>homosexual
you're starting to sound like a normie
>>
>>188075594
>something that EpicGame half understood by putting in the breast but not the butt/hips.
are we playing the same game here? countess, aurora, and serath have some of the best asses in video game history
>>
File: 4a3.png (225KB, 536x400px) Image search: [Google]
4a3.png
225KB, 536x400px
>>188076380
i want to BULLY her, torture her sexually with belly rubs and tease every single erogenous zone on her body until she's on the edge, then deny her orgasm
>>
File: 1ZS4AUt.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1ZS4AUt.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>188069597
>>188070152
What are all want is more Zechin and Letha characters and less Omeda characters straight outta Mass Effect,Star Trek/Wars etc.

I really REALLY want more Zechin characters all of them are the fucking best or should I say beast?

Khaimera, Rampage, Morigesh, Iggy, Grux, Fey

Zechin confirmed best moon no pussies allowed
>>
>>188069597
They don't want to deal with skele rigs. Not even fucking joking. They mentioned how difficult Iggy's rig was and how it complicated things so they haven't made anything but humanoids since.
>>
File: 1478646344157.jpg (137KB, 681x818px) Image search: [Google]
1478646344157.jpg
137KB, 681x818px
>>188076380
>>188077064
>zinx
>>
>>188077121
Speak for yourself, I really do want more sci-fi characters, if I wanted fantasy I would have played dota or smite. I want some high tech aliens god damn it! Zinx doesn't count because she loooks fucking awful.
>>
>>188076841
they're nice, but they're not thick, they're not big. You want an ass in which your hand will feel comfortable groping, a bit of meat down there for your hand to drown in between the finger.
>>
>>188074008
Gadget has stealth honkers
>>
File: wizard.png (383KB, 1569x932px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
383KB, 1569x932px
>>188069597
I want a weird hagfish girl that looks sorta cute at first covered in rags and long bangs over her face but then her whole chest opens up to reveal the razer sharp teeth that are her main method of attack. She'd have Iggy's old oil slick but with slowing slime, a skill where she latches onto someone preventing them from using movement skills and eating away their physical armor, and a slimy bubble that will slow/block a couple projectiles before it disappears.

>>188074621
A fatty character would probably be A-okay with most people as long as she did something cool and wasn't intentionally disgusting like a lot of western devs seem to do things. (Not nearly this fat, though). Like why not have a Rubick type of character who can eat magic? One ability That can cleanse a friendly ally of debuffs or an enemy of buffs and healing you, ultimate lets you take in the last ability a person used, another skill that only exists to use the stolen ability, and then maybe something that takes advantage of her weight like a body slam that does extra damage is you get knocked back into a wall.
>>
File: pepegun.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepegun.png
94KB, 396x385px
>>188076621
>find out anon is mommy's personal masseur
>kill him and become her new one
>>
File: 1455427497336.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1455427497336.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>188077634
>this entire post
>>
>>188077462
everyone keeps saying that, but I just don't see it I want it to be real though
>>
>>188077121
oh yeah for sure, Zechin is great but as >>188077381 said, speak for yourself, omeda character are amazing as fuck. I fucking love Iggy & Scorch because they're exactly the hybrid between that sweet sweet monsterous creativity from zechin but also the modern creativity from omeda because they went there together
I want some more of that, yknow, hybrid thingy going on. Fantasy/Sci-fi is one of my favorite thing and it's very underrated, Paladins:Champions of the realm actually has a scifi/fantasy artstyle but they're progressively removing every sci-fi reference and look of the game (last time they remade ruckus, a goblin in a mech, to be a wooden mech) but still you have a fantasy luger/AK/ and m16 that are really good imo
>>
File: 1493220286936.png (260KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1493220286936.png
260KB, 500x545px
>>188077634
>>
You know what character I would really like to see? A sci-fi priest, to break up the cliche of priests always being a fantasy thing only. Paragon would be a perfect game for a sci-fi cleric or chaplain support hero and I would main him instantly. Bonus points for an alien priest instead of boring human.
>>
>>188072845
It's not gay if it's a feminine penis.
>>
>>188077403
check >>187783337 how much THICCer do you want my man you could suffocate in there
>>
epicgame sold gears of war to microsoft for this game and fortnite
if those two games fails (and i feel like fortnite is a failure because it's a boring game based on grinding with no objective or really deep interaction in game at all), it means that they fall.

why are they still insisting on fucking Paragon?
>>
File: illaoi.jpg (507KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
illaoi.jpg
507KB, 1215x717px
>>188077403
You're asking for an amazon
Ebin won't create a character akin to Skye from Paladins or Sorceress from Dragon's Crown. Not with the normies on the dev team most likely.
Best you'll get is an Amazon (dragon's crown), someone like Zarya from overwatch, or Illaoi from League
>>
>>188079875
Fortnight is a ue4 port of Orc Must Die 3: Mobile Edition. It will be DoA if they don't quadruple the content and completely remove all the cancer slot machines.
Paragon can survive if they stop this casual fucking pandering and admit they are wrong about shit. Even the reddit took cams dick out of their mouth long enough to call out the last community corner for being empty bullshit. I am almost proud of those faggots on this one.
>>
>fat chicks
>monster girls
>traps
>furries
why are moba fags so degenerate why cant you all just have normal fetishes like enjoying some nice big tits or a juicy ass or some /ss/
>>
File: 1504293038539.jpg (135KB, 850x841px) Image search: [Google]
1504293038539.jpg
135KB, 850x841px
>>188081143
>implying we don't want our traps, monsters, furries, and fatties to have nice tits and asses
let us come together, brother
>>
>>188081143
> moba fag
as much as people like to meme, Paragon is still a moba you retard. and the only degenerate thing here is trap.
our complains are that every female of this game have the exact same bodytype and the exact same facetype, with the difference being only the hairstyle, eyes, makeup, and clothing. This is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1494697917991.jpg (16KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1494697917991.jpg
16KB, 329x329px
>>188081143
>normal fetishes
>4chan
Let me direct you to super weenie hut jr's >>>/reddit/
>>
File: dgamazon.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dgamazon.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>188080264
>best you'll get is an Amazon (dragon's crown)
You're saying that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>188085721
Wait, when did mommy get buff?
>>
>>188086235
when she realized she had to carry you out of bronze
>>
File: 1498938854671.jpg (100KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1498938854671.jpg
100KB, 800x568px
>>188086235
>>188086483
>>
File: 1499581824816.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499581824816.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>188086483
kek
>>
File: ehz0je2zb86z.jpg (184KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
ehz0je2zb86z.jpg
184KB, 1080x1081px
>>188086483
>>
File: 1501262797000.png (18KB, 146x207px) Image search: [Google]
1501262797000.png
18KB, 146x207px
>>188086483
>>
>>188062163
Cool, hope you have fun, mayne.
Oh, and I didn't think to tell you being bronze and all, but you level by being near your bots/tower when their bots die. You do not have to get the last hit for xp, just gold. Only attack bots if their safelaners aren't too aggressive but poke at them to get their bots to follow you near the tower so you don't have to overextend.

>>188081143
These are the same fags that do stupid shit then say 'PLAY THE GAME XD' when you tell them to stop sabotaging.
>>
>Which one of you fucks is ForceOfWar?
Again youre making claims without actually having gone and tested the cards. Im silver and most likely a ten times better player than you are. I have over 3000 games and played this game since the day it launched. The day there is a solo q mode for this game is the day I become a high diamond overnight. Blight is not expensive at all, you get a slow with it as well and its one of the best cards available in the game. Zinx does not do good with withering shadow compared to Cyborg. Ive done the research and you havent. Youre making claims and you sound ridiculous. Stop wasting our time with your breath and go do some testing. Im telling you I tested both. I understand both benefits, Withering shadow is just not as good since it damages you. In a fight youre taking all kinds of damage. Especially if there is blight involved you cant even turn on withering shadow without being deleted. Ive been there and done that. Go play with unstable cyborg and follow my build and youll see how much of a god you are that you never realized you could be. My build makes zinx broken, not zinx.
>>
why the fuck does riktor do so much damage now? the enemy team had three one cost green cards at level 18 and was just 1v3ing and winning all game
>>
>>188088674
Hey Cam you accidentally posted this here instead of sending it to your internal testing team
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/571qqz/an_open_letter_to_epic_sourced_from_competitive/

oh yeah, it's from 10 month ago but even then it seems like the game competitive future was unsure. Their philosophy, well, the lead QA atleast philosophy;
>There's a balance to be struck between depth, complexity, and simply having understandable mechanics which players can pick up on straight away. One of the most common sentiments I've seen expressed in every MOBA is frustration around teammates not understanding how to play the game. That's entirely on us as developers to solve and improve - new players shouldn't have to read a thesis on how minions interact with towers to grasp the basic mechanics. It's also on us to make the new player learning experience (e.g. your first 100+ games in any MOBA) enjoyable so that people stick with the game long enough to reach the deep MOBA layer we believe we can maintain while improving those other areas.

>Matches which last 45+ minutes fall under the latter category and are the reason we sought to improve match times. While long matches can be entertaining when you know all the nuances of the game, they can be a slog when you don't understand what you should be doing at certain periods of the match. Since we're in Beta - and a TRUE Beta, as I hope everyone realizes by now - that means we can try a lot of things really quickly and stick with what works. Match times in particular is really difficult for us to measure without pushing changes live because we need such large samples to get enough data to act on. Those tests gained us a lot of valuable information about what works, what doesn't, and what infringes on match quality negatively - we'll apply those learnings over the next couple months and onto the new map.
>>
So what i'm understanding is, that they are balancing for the new player experience first and foremost, and they're basically too lazy to make a good tutorial, so they're shortening the game time so veteran aren't as frustrated of the new player, but also so the new player aren't bored and frustrated because they don't know shit about the game basically.
>>
>>188089534
read: they dont know how to make a game and are making excuses
>>
File: Kektical Kekspianage Kektion.jpg (188KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kektical Kekspianage Kektion.jpg
188KB, 600x450px
>>188086235
>>188086483
savage
>>
>>188089262
They didn't listen to a single fucking thing and I would love to see these comp guys revisit this shit
>>
>>188089698
comp guys dont even give a shit about this game anymore. its bad enough the game is always unbalanced as shit but add that to epic and the pcl/agoras rising/whatever new name they have every 3 months only giving a shit about oxygen and reborn and ignoring everyone else and its not even worth the time to care about the game
>>
>>188087312
Belica and Gideon look both pretty cute in this pic.

Shitbi looks like the down syndrome she is.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
I want to be a formidable Morigesh can someone here who's familiar with her and the way the card system works now give me a basic guide on using her?

I love her ult and am familiar with the practical uses of her abilities but I just wanna hear from a more experienced player how to work through a match with her for maximum efficiency.

Thanks friends!
>>
>>188087312
>that Morigesh
adorable
>>
>>188090547
Exact same mage build every other mage builds. You can go go an iggy build using stagnant if you want to be a cunt tho
>>
>>188090547
if you want to be a total dick just mark someone and use the toxic card on them then back to base and enjoy your free kill
>>
File: theyre right.jpg (79KB, 1137x241px) Image search: [Google]
theyre right.jpg
79KB, 1137x241px
why are you guys so mean to cam? he's just trying to start new metas
>>
>>188092448
>if the enemies kill your core, you win
Whoa, that's deep.
>>
>>188092448
If I got Cam in one of my games I would flame the shit out of him that's for sure
>>
File: 21savage.jpg (162KB, 770x755px) Image search: [Google]
21savage.jpg
162KB, 770x755px
>>188092448
>Be on the same team as your teammates, and you'll always win at Paragon even when your core goes down.
Bruh what?
>>
File: AuroraButt3.jpg (317KB, 1609x1069px) Image search: [Google]
AuroraButt3.jpg
317KB, 1609x1069px
Remember to pay tribute to your PAWG Ice Queen.
>>
File: Hnng.jpg (326KB, 1795x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Hnng.jpg
326KB, 1795x1077px
Pregame booty bump, keep the thread live.
>>
>>188096964
>>188097136
vr porn must advance to a point where i can spend hours of every day tongue bathing this ass
>>
>>188097456

I agree
>>
which girl masturbates the most?
>>
>>188097136
>>188096964
>go to fuck Aurora in the ass
>it's cold
>it's REALLY cold
>dick is frozen
>regret
>try to pull it out
>*snap*
>look down
>no dick
>i'm horrified
>Aurora just laughs and pulls my dickcicle out of her ass and starts sucking on it
>ask her to give it back
>she throws it in the air
>i couldn't catch it
>watch my dick shatter into a million ice particles
>pass out
>>
>>188101138
this is how i want to die
>>
File: KallarixShinbi.png (250KB, 1429x946px) Image search: [Google]
KallarixShinbi.png
250KB, 1429x946px
Thank you, Shinbi. You made jungling as Kallari much easier since you always went in on ganks with me, distracting and overwhelming the enemy with your flashy moves and dashes while I hacked away at them. If only everyone committed to ganks when their jungler visits their lane.
>>
>>188104682
>that Murdock kda
Show us his name negro
>>
So I just got dune winds and made a chaos and order Kallari, I built her with godmother vigilant, shatter golem and dune winds, I got her down to about 600 health with dune winds but her damage and attack speed was insane.

Thoughts?
>>
>>188106854
meme card
>>
pre game bump. feels like ive lost 20 of my last 25 hopefully things turn around a bit tonight
>>
Just played with a """"""""""pro"""""""""" streamer. Dude was a Kallari that refused to help team. Hope everyone saw.
>>
Can't you idiots just make a /glog/-games like Overwatch General or Overwatch knockoff General? There's already that other cancer Paladin thread...
>>
>>188110186
Isn't Overwatch just another shitty Smite knockoff?
>>
>>188104682

shinbis are bro as hell as of late.
They are honestly sleeper op but everyone bitches about countess.
>>
File: confused magical poc.jpg (73KB, 1244x712px) Image search: [Google]
confused magical poc.jpg
73KB, 1244x712px
>>188110186
>/glog/
>>
>>188110186
dont be mad that your game doesn't have as nice of waifus as ours
>>
>>188039389
i think its okay now and has been the whole time, and various things keep me coming back even if i take a month or two off sometimes, but, BUT, they NEED to nerf agility and shields, and change how items in this game, including gems, are RNG based. thats so stupid.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (10KB, 323x71px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
10KB, 323x71px
>>188109646
i have never in all my time playing this game had such a run of shittery. i have in all honesty played bad in 3 or 4 of these and the rest has just been complete and utter feeding and shittery by my team. went from 1600 all the way to barely in plat. i dont know if its the phase boosted scrubs finally getting weeded out or what but this game has never ever been this unplayable soloQ before
>>
>>188110186
No way, we need a /3dassfaggots/ and we can throw Paragon, Overwatch, Paladins, Gigantic, TF2, Smite, Lawbreakers, and whatever else all in 1.

>>188113776
I like where shields are right now, Muriel finally feels useful. They just need to nerf SacAlc so it isn't lifesteal but better.
They've said that card/gem drops are a central part of the game's design, so I don't think they're going anywhere. Stuff needs to be tweaked though, I have hundreds of every card but am still missing some gems.
>>
Stay strong my /bushbros/. We will all make it.
>>
my parabros, after playing v42 for a while I think i'm done. Gonna get sev to level 10 (almost there) out of respect and then not play. I can't stand watching this corpse be propped up
>>
>>188116060
I find Paragon even more refreshing after trying Smite. This is actually fun. That game is slow and boring.
>>
File: 1502274917968.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502274917968.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>team is 6/30
>no one but me votes to surrender
>playing Zinx
>8.5 kda
>0/5/1 right now
>took the better part of 3 minutes to type this on my phone
GODDAMMIT I'M AS DRUNK AS THEY COME AND 1V3/4/5 IN LEFT AND NO ONE CAN GET A T1 EVEN WTF ARE YOU DOING THIS MATCH REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: UFC193_021.png (567KB, 694x470px) Image search: [Google]
UFC193_021.png
567KB, 694x470px
>>188115871
>Play Sparrow
>Lose
>Play Murdock
>Win
I mean sure I went against a stack but why the fuck does this keep happening?
LET ME SHOOT ARROWS
>>
>>188117446
our bushqueen needs some buffs but stay strong in these lean times. soon the bush shall grow far and wide
>>
File: 1442901755818.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1442901755818.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>go into a game salty
>jungler fucks up a gank early
>insult him
>he carries the game
is there a worse feel. even if i apologize i look like a bitch
>>
File: 1486459099914.jpg (37KB, 468x334px) Image search: [Google]
1486459099914.jpg
37KB, 468x334px
>>188116060
>Gonna get sev to level 10 out of respect
>>
ive been up far far far too late 2 nights in a row but have this bump for it since im here
>>
File: 1493882095502.jpg (15KB, 291x344px) Image search: [Google]
1493882095502.jpg
15KB, 291x344px
Is aurora viable? or did I trust a big butt and a smile?
>>
>>188120065
No worries, everyone knows you did it because you're salty. We've all been there.
>>
>>188124663
Aurora is pretty bad because everyone is so much faster than her hoarfrost. But she's the one character who can stack minions like that and only needs to get one good dash/teleport to singlehandedly win every teamfight in the late game.
>>
File: 1479271769048.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479271769048.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>188126226
I've gotten pretty good at dropping the hoarfrost right before people run away, but it feels pretty fucking terrible when someone outruns the animation. Weren't they gonna speed up the animation?
>>
>>188126647
They're going to double the size or something.
>>
File: 1494183869077.png (596KB, 540x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494183869077.png
596KB, 540x423px
>>188126862
that's fucking retarded. Then no one would fucking run into it. Double the size of cryoseism if anything, not fucking hoarfrost. Fucks sake
>>
>>188128106
Yeah, especially when it only lasts 2 seconds now instead of 4 seconds.
>>
File: 1486019932856.jpg (40KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
1486019932856.jpg
40KB, 640x614px
>>188128268
>>188126862
>WE'RE GONNA BUFF AURORA GUYS!!! XD
>it's a fucking stealth nerf
>on the most nerfed hero
>>
File: 1472939071187.jpg (41KB, 616x598px) Image search: [Google]
1472939071187.jpg
41KB, 616x598px
>>188077462
>>188077913
SAD
>>
File: cyka blyat.png (481KB, 1269x597px) Image search: [Google]
cyka blyat.png
481KB, 1269x597px
>>188116060
Godspeed
>>
Alright, I bought Yin's mastery to get her white and blue outfit. Is there anything interesting you can do with her considering she's actually a melee character? Apparently thunder cleaver doesn't give any extra damage even though her extra move is a cleave. And I guess the whole attack counts as a cleave so it won't do on-hit effects like trapper either?
>>
>>188132948
Yin is one of the worst heroes in the game right now so you can do this niche things called not playing her. Thunder cleaver wouldn't do anything. If you are absolutely bent on playing her use the same ADC builds every other hero uses. We are in the age of diversity after all.
>>
File: 1501283074712.jpg (25KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
1501283074712.jpg
25KB, 236x237px
>>188132948
go chaos/order my guy or just use wukong
>>
File: IMG_4251.jpg (18KB, 194x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4251.jpg
18KB, 194x194px
>this general is pure waifu fagging and fetish endorsing

I love you guys
>>
>>188134486
game discussions and waifu fagging at the same time
>>
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/forums//showthread.php?82618-I-urge-you-to-read-We-all-must-find-a-solution&p=496987&viewfull=1#post_496987

more of their sweet sweet philosophy
as usual, game time. all of this is for player retention. It's game time that drives player away from Paragon guy, not the lack of depth, and removal of many strategic elements of the game, or the clears unbalanced character like wukong or countess that can one shot/two shot you that drive player away from the game.
>>
>>188106854
>600 health
enjoy getting two shot'd
>>
>>188134062
That's super lame. If she didn't have carry stats she could be fun but she's stuck doing no damage or health or anything before like 30 attribute points.
>>
>>188124663
Aurora is viable in the sense that she can win games but imo there are always better options.
Right now all she has going for her is her ultimate and her ability to escape.
>>
>>188134486
Epic can save this game. The solution is more waifus.
>>
>go 18-3-11
>88% kill participation
>constantly ganking and winning teamfights while the rest of my team does nothing
>lose

So when do feeders/shitters stop popping up in games? I've been playing for about a month and at 1380~ mmr. Is plat considerably better?
>>
>>188145107
At elo cap and feel the same way. It never stops and it is getting worse now that they are dumbing everything down
>>
>>188145406

What is elo cap? Heard it mentioned here a few times and google doesn't seem to have a good explanation.

I guess there will always be shitters in every bracket relative to the other players in it. But there has to be a point where the overall quality of games increases. And so far I haven't seen it at all from 1200-1400.
>>
File: the work of an enemy phase.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
the work of an enemy phase.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>188145769
mm tries to keep everyone in a lobby close to each other's elo. At elo cap, which is 1650 on agora, mm doesn't give a shit anymore. You can be matched with anyone over 1650. You get thrown to the wolves and matched with the highest tier players constantly.
Exactly 1600 elo is a little comfy but since v42 everything is fucked and as long as you are soloq you are probably not going to have fun. Players are better up here to an extent but that doesn't make the game any more fun. I would say, pretty confidently, that the higher skill the teams are the lest fun playing the game is.
In short I guess say around 1600 elo or so players are a little more consistent but through that consistency you will begin to see how shit the underlying game is so you trade one curse for another.
>>
>>188138758
is the onslaught gem good for her?
>>
>>188092448
Memes into reality, folks.
Maybe LITERALLY everyone telling you that you don't know what you're doing (in-game, on the forums and in the Youtube comments section) should raise some alarm bells, Cam.
>>
Can you only activate Dune Winds a certain number of times?
>>188148421
Of course it is, there's no other cooldown reduction in the game and without cryo you can't do anything.
>>
>>188143663
>The solution is more busty waifus.
I agree
>>
File: reaction image.jpg (49KB, 349x352px) Image search: [Google]
reaction image.jpg
49KB, 349x352px
>>188149542
>Not DFC waifus
>>>/out/
>>
>>188124663
She was fucking my countess up during mid-late. However my internet was stuttering a lot and drongo was silencing the shit out of me.
>>
What are some good tank cards for both early and late game guys, other than the obvious godmother?
>>
>>188152539
thermobond
>>
>>187858374
Legacy Paragon was the game.
>>
>fun unique strategic moba that isn't that bullshit isometric view
>ton of flavor in the cast, game itself just had character and soul
>they destroy all of it and make it a shitty brawler while screeching new player retention
I hope the company nose dives and everyone at Epic becomes homeless beggars sucking dick for blow. This was my escape game and they fucking ruined it.
>>
>>188155145
They are so scared to reintroduce the old map as a mode because they know the monolith map would be deserted immediately. They would rather burn the company down then admit they were wrong. At what point does papa tencent come in and clean house of the current shit lead devs?
>>
>>188155416
>fun unique strategic moba
Paragon was never this lmao
>>
>>188155635
The worse thing are the people that attack Legacy just because MUY TANK META.

That was a meta thing that could be adjusted by levelling stat on cards.

Knowing how the game turned out now I believe that all the Epic rant about not knowing how to fix the buff to speed used for engagment was only an excuse to make this game another COD.
>>
>people are STILL circlejerking legacy
i refuse to believe you idiots did anything but see so pwetty grawfix in screenshots and never played the damn map. the matches were exhausting, there was no goddamn strategy, all orb dunking was giving it to rampage and having him ult. harvesters were useless past the 5 minute mark and no one past silver even bothered with them aside from the 2 in the jungle. 99% of the cards were worthless. the energy/physical damage split did nothing at all for strategy and just required you to pick heroes you didn't want to play. it was impossible to push due to the map being so goddamn big and everything from animations to minions being mind numbingly slow. Mages post v27 were completely worthless and spent more time in fights hitting 40 damage autos than doing anything else because their spells did 250dmg every 20 seconds. respawn timers were LITERALLY 2 minutes long late game just so teams could have a chance of ending games. a rampage or greystone with black buff could solo dive inhibs and kill them in 5 hits with the entire team trying to kill him and lose 1/4th of their HP. the tank meta was one of the dumbest metas in any fucking game ive ever played. people bitch about "muh tdm deathball brawler" when actual deathballing was a legitimate strategy at the highest level of the game for its first few months instead of just something you do to piss bronze shitters off and murdock was hitting 1800dmg autos. anyone who wants that shit back is silver or never fucking played it
>>
>>188156732
People who actually played Legacy don't only attack it for the tank meta. Because even the crit meta was equally as broken and retarded.
I honestly doubt you people played the same game as me back then. The deathball meta, how fucking broken travel mode was, dekker being cancer and Grux pulling you from half a lane away..
Like, fuck you man. You didn't play Legacy, that shit was trash.
The ONLY good part of it was the map. Monoliths current state would be great on the Legacy map.
>>
So, quick hours should begin soon right? I wanted to actually check /parag/ opinion on this, so I've created these 2 polls. Note that these are for people who actually PLAYED back on Legacy, and I mean for more than a match or 2.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13853020
http://www.strawpoll.me/13853060
>>
>>188157128
Half of that is bullshit, I won't waste my time with that.

>>188157415
>People who actually played Legacy don't only attack it for the tank meta. Because even the crit meta was equally as broken and retarded.

Because monolith meta is fine.

> The deathball meta, how fucking broken travel mode was, dekker being cancer and Grux pulling you from half a lane away..
Like, fuck you man. You didn't play Legacy, that shit was trash.

Now every match is a Death ball and there are more broken thing now.

Grux pull was bugged and pulled you from out the zones too. And that weren't problem of the map/system, but balance . You can have it on Monolith too.

Legacy were slow peaced game. Deathball was a valid strategy just against noob team, a competent one using ping could just dodge that while the rest of the team got free Tower and farm.

Now every game is an arena where there is literally no farm or real moba element involved.

At this point I don't get why one shuld play Paragon when it's just a bad fusion of an arena shooter and an objective shooter.
>>
>>188159124
literal fucking retard who never played legacy and yet is shitposting about it which is why you can't make any actual counter argument to anything i posted.
>>
>>188158018
>ALL heroes are playable
Fuck, now I got a hard on thinking how cool Serath's leaps would have been with this huge spaces and altitude differences
>>
>>188159862
If you are a shitter it's not my fault.

Look at your friend here >>188157128 I will point just 2 things in the sea of shit :

>Mages post v27 were completely worthless and spent more time in fights hitting 40 damage autos than doing anything else because their spells did 250dmg every 20 seconds

Mages in Legacy were the wave pusher and CC they didn't have to do a lot of damage.

The only mage that had big CD was bellica. Come and tell me that mages liek Gideon, Muriel or Gadget had long CD on their skills.

>es. a rampage or greystone with black buff could solo dive inhibs and kill them in 5 hits with the entire team trying to kill him and lose 1/4th of their HP.

Big bullshit I have done that a lot of times with Rampage/Grey and you needed :

1] a build with enough damage;
2] No enemy in defense.

If you tried to destroy inibhitor or tower with Black buff just one enemy that it's no the support was enough to stop you if you weren't overfeeded.

Continue to write your lies and believing them. Just because the only type of game you can play are just arena shoter with 0 strategy.
>>
>>188159124
You seem to think I like Monolith. I don't. I just didn't like Legacy even more. Monolith is un-ironically a step in the right direction gameplay wise, but a step back from the map.

>Now every match is a Death ball and there are more broken thing now
deathball how? Do you think grouping up mid is deathballing?

>Legacy were slow peaced game. Deathball was a valid strategy just against noob team, a competent one using ping could just dodge that while the rest of the team got free Tower and farm.
This is just flat out wrong. Travel mode gave you a huge advantage and you needed deep wards to see that shit coming. Keep in mind EVERYONE had wards, so you got your shit dewarded asap. Also the entire team didn't need to rotate. Back then if a Rampage + anyone decided to roam you were dead no matter what because they would just dive you anyway.

Also Grux was not bugged, I mained him back then. His pull was just that fucking stupid. It literally was the width of the entire lane and had insane range.
>>
File: 1396381479853.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1396381479853.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
Can someone sell me on this game? I've been looking at streamers, reviews and stuff and want to play it but I need something to push me over the edge.

How's the micro-transactions?

What makes this different from other "MOBAs"?
>>
>>188160647
have you at any point in time escaped silver in this game? this is an honest question
>>
>>188161343
>Can someone sell me on this game?
it's shit don't play it
>>
>>188161343
>tfw a month ago I would have done anything to sell anon on Paragon, but now I don't even care anymore
A few good arguments though would be that it has cool vertical elements which make traversing the map much more interesting, it's more fast paced and feels more action like(although recently this was more of a problem than positive) and unlike other mobas it doesn't look like shit.
As for the microtransactions right now the only thing you HAVE to pay with real cash are cosmetics, but devs are getting more and more jewish every month, so who knows how will it look like soon.
>>
>>188161343
>How's the micro-transactions?
jewey as hell but nothing is p2w at least
What makes this different from other "MOBAs"?
z axis and bush
>>
>>188161343
The microtransactions are basically Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2; keys to loot boxes with skins and skins in a store. You buy good goy coins that you use in the shop.

It's basically dota 2 as a shooter but instead of buying from a shop you have decks to pick at the start of the game. Say you really like to play a midlaner, if you know what you're doing you could try it as a support with a deck.
>>
>>188161343
Come back later. The item shop is tied to RNG chests that (as of yet) you can't buy but have to earn via things that you can buy (Masteries). So for a very long time you don't have the cards and gems you need to play the game unless you buy rep boosts and masteries and such to speed it up. Some veteran players that have been here since legacy don't even have all the things so it is a complete RNG shit shoot.
It is different by being a brawler. TTK is low, build diversity is shit, balance is nonexistent and comes out glacially and seemingly for show, Epic, while boasting about their community interaction, never listens to the shit we whine about. They have openly admitted to balancing around casual players that only log on a few times a week. Objectives are a joke, map is tiny, games are only snowball, mm is garbage, elo cap is worse than bronze, and the deck system is fundamentally flawed in that you logistically can't counter everything without knowing what others build first as you only get 12 cards in a deck. Oh, and only 3 item slots meaning any counters you use are destroying any core build you were trying to build. Animations are busted due to the attack speed changes so nothing looks like it has weight. CDs were also reduced because epic literally cannot handle games lasting longer than 30 minutes. They force huge waves with increased scaling to spawn very quickly to try to hurry the game as much as possible. At minute 30 the minions can often win the game themselves. This is all extemporaneous shit from the top and only scratches the surface while being in no particular order. Diamond if it matters. I would say wait and come back occasionally to see if Epic got their shit together.
>>
File: 1372833185065.png (215KB, 883x905px) Image search: [Google]
1372833185065.png
215KB, 883x905px
>american hours /parag/:
game discussion, build advice, lore discussion, ideas for new heroes, discussion over the balance of the game, ideas for hero reworks or changes, waifuposting, camposting
>yuro hours /parag/:
like 3 faggots just constantly making the exact same shitposts about the game and jerking off over legacy while barely keeping the thread alive
>>
>>188165357
Way to simplify every discussion into a country wars ,asshole.
kys
>>
>>188165465
buttmad yuro
>>
>>188165357
>Americans eat up the simple watered down brawler Paragon has become
>Euros ream it for being the simple watered down brawler it has become
No wonder Euro teams kick our ass in most competitive scenes.
>>
>>188165357
>>188165996

is there even any competitive paragon asian scene?
>>
>>188165996
this game has always been babbys first moba which is why no one has ever given a shit about it.
>>188166265
no the only chink we have is Jle0-9
>>
>>188166475
Paragon is LoL in 3D
>>
File: thinking autism man.png (146KB, 402x313px) Image search: [Google]
thinking autism man.png
146KB, 402x313px
>>188165996
>Euro teams
>Competitive
Chinks and zippers reign supreme.
>>
File: IMG_4403.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4403.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>188157415
>lying that much
>>
File: Strife-Free-Download-4.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Strife-Free-Download-4.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>188167436
Modern LoL is way more mechanically complex. Even though a lot of that complexity is pointless mini-game garbage. Paragon is more like a 3D Strife.
>>
>>188170603
>what is exaggeration
>>
New Thread
>>188172262
>>188172262
>>188172262
>>
>>188148901
You can activate dune winds for however much health you have due to the doubling effect

>100
>200
>400
>800
>1600
>so on

1600 is as far as I've gotten, I built a godmother vigilant Kallari and I did about 500 per basic attack coming out of the shadow plane

I thought it would put you at 1 health if you kept using it, which I thought would be hilarious but it unfortunately doesn't.
Thread posts: 745
Thread images: 166

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.