[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLAYER UNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS /pubg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 762
Thread images: 93

File: cFpoFSZA[1].jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cFpoFSZA[1].jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>Online maps with loot highlighted
https://pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
http://www.planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
https://pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
https://battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Servers are kill edition
>>
What's the matter with the servers? I'm getting a "too busy" message when trying to start the game.
>>
ded server ded game ded general
>>
>>183687397
maintenance
>>
Caked two wins today, finished second both times. I always make top 10 but can never get #1. How many solo matches did it take for you to get your first win?
>>
>>183686953
>>Online maps with loot highlighted
>https://pubgmap.io/
>Zoom in one step
>Too zoomed in
>Zoom out one step
>Too zoomed out
Why does this zoom with increments the size of fucking buildings?
>>
>Near the end of the match
>6 people left
>White zone is tiny as fuck
>Open field with very little cover
>I'm in a car doing donuts
>Kill 3 people while doing it
>other guy killed the 4th
>1v1 and I'm in a car
>He keeps running around the cover shooting me
>Car explodes

Damn, so close. Was fun though
>>
this fucking game is fucking nigger bullshit so many goddamn cheaters

AWM HEADSHOT FROM 12548U2`894429084 921K AWAY YEAH SURE SUCK MY FUCKIGN NGIGER COCK
>>
>>183688019
Second = not winning you fucking retard

also this game is just find a scope or you die fucking retarded
>>
>>183688019
>How many solo matches did it take for you to get your first win?
Literally 1.
>>
Fuck me I'm so bad at this game. I go to populated zones in the hopes of getting better but I just get smoked in half a second every first encounter I have.
>>
This is the most rage inducing game I have ever played in my life.
>>
servers fixed? fucking EA showing its faces already.
>herp derp servers going down everyday
>hurr durrr updates every single week and a big monthly update
>ops delayed hurr xd xd

fuck this shit man
>>
>>183689690
>Second = not winning you fucking retard
I know that, which is why I said I came second and hence caked
>>
shitters whining general
>>
File: first person.jpg (87KB, 490x544px) Image search: [Google]
first person.jpg
87KB, 490x544px
seems like theyre listing to what people want
>>
I want to tell you a story.

This is a story of a sad little faggot who plays squads
Does this bitch have friends? No, he randomly joins people becuase he's a pathetic waste of life with no social skills
He joins three people who are grouped up and are having fun, and who invite him to discord but he declines because the thought of social interatction makes him piss his daipers
Because those three guys dont want to deal with speaking to him in the game, they tell him theres a gun in a room, and when he walks in they shoot him saying "theres the gun we warned you about"
So now not only is this shit eating fuckface a loser who has no friends, hes not only some autist who is so scared of joining a discord server for PUBG, hes RECORDING HIMSELF PLAY IN SOLO SQUAD QUEUE
THATS RIGHT
HES RECORDING HIMSELF
Some lonely little twink child recording himself play to post on a youtube channel with 0 views or just to whine to the forums
And those three dudes get banned for a joke
He could have just requeued his pathetic game and enjoyed dying to an enemy but instead he made an account on PUBG forums and uploaded his video and titled it BIG MEANIES KIWWLED ME WAHHHHH and bitch until some gook moderator banned three dudes who get multiple chicken dinners every day
This game is fucked, delete it and demand a refund
>>
>>183697126
Have you ever read the terms and conditions for the use of Discord?
>>
>>183696190
suk dik
>>
File: 1499194034585.png (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499194034585.png
100KB, 400x400px
>>183697126
>TKshitter and his retard friends kill a random because they think they're being ebic and hilarious
>get what they deserve
>WAAAAAAH MUMMY MUMMY IT ISN'T FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>183697357
>Not willing to join Discord
>Willing to record himself playing a game that was meant to be played with three other people
>>
File: rules of conduct TK.png (3KB, 866x31px) Image search: [Google]
rules of conduct TK.png
3KB, 866x31px
>>183697126
https://www.playbattlegrounds.com/rulesOfConduct.pu
You agreed to this possibility when you started playing.
>>
>>183698181
>4. Do not ... do things to make someone else feel ... threatened.
The whole game is threatening people.
>>
>>183697126
Maybe instead of killing random teammates you use the in game option to not have a random join you?

Is that too fucking hard?
>>
>get to the top fucking 4
>first time I got an adrenaline syringe and the description says it's "instant"
>think okay cool I can stay in the blue zone for a few seconds sneak up on someone
>final circle
>go to use syringe
>it takes TEN FUCKING SECONDS
>die

fuck this game
>>
>>183699086
git gud scrub
>>
>>183698769
Stop acting like a prick.

There should be a friendly fire mechanic to avoid all this shit.
>>
how often do you hold shift/steady your aim when shooting?

just snipers?
>>
>>183699354
back to plebbit faggot
>>
>'Chute into hotly contested barn
>Micro UZI, alright
>some guy punching my back
>Unload full magazine at the bugger
>He appears from behind a barrel knocks me the fuck out
>Someone headshots him just as I hit the floor
>>
File: pubg.jpg (201KB, 1596x891px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
201KB, 1596x891px
>gewinner gewinner hühnchen dinner

i finally did it lads
>>
>>183699570
Basically never, I pretty much forget it's a thing, every so often I get reminded by one of my friends also reminding themselves, and then I forget again the very next match.
>>
>>183700529
If it wasn't with your fatherland's karabiner it doesn't count
>>
>>183700529
>less than 2 points for winning
man the nerf really hit point gains hard, huh?
jk, gz
>>
>>183699570
literally every time
>>
>>183700674
i did it with the sks and m16, are any of those german? i don't know jack shit about guns

>>183700720
ty~
>>
>>183700962
nope, sks is from commieland and the m16 is the freedom machine
>>
>>183697126
That sounds rad, guess I'll should start recording myself and joining squad matches

>Muh discord
Why are you so mad about it? You could obviously communicate with him
>>
If you make it too top ten consistently but never win it means you're a bitch who just hides and tries to live as long as possible with no actual winning plan. I've only gotten second place twice in 400 hrs and gotten countless wins. Don't just hide and hold onto your life, have a plan and execute it. Try to stick to to border and take control of as much land in the final zones as possible
>>
>>183700529
>>gewinner gewinner hühnchen dinner
Ayy lmao
>>
who /waiting for first person/ here

it will be like an entirely new game
>>
Why is it possible to play 1 vs squads but not 1 vs duos?
>>
>>183701364
Give us your mighty plan then faggot
>>
>tfw killing an entire squad solo at school
what a rush
>>
What's the fucking point of body armour in this game if it does absolute fuck all? Fucking 3 bullets from any assault rifle to a level 3 vest and you're dead. It's beyond stupid. They may as well not even include it since you die from literally 1 bullet less if you don't have any vest at all anyway.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>183704050
>3 bullets from any assault rifle
>>
>>183704050
you dont notice how often it saves you
also 3 bullets dont kill you
>>
>>183703489
>what a rush
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYmqJl4MoNI
>>
Is 3rd person really that bad?

I've seen people complaining that it sucks but I've had great success with it. Obviously medium/long range are better in first, but in close range encounters third person seems perfectly fine. Especially with guns like the m16 where first person ADS using burst is practically useless
>>
>>183704420
people don't complain that its bad as in worse than first person, it's way better. it gives you fucked up advantages in certain positions, thats what people complain about. first-person-only would change the whoel dynamic of the game since you cant magically look around corners anymore by tilting the camera, you'll actually have to look where you look
>>
>>183704714
Oh I know people complain about that, but I've also seen people bitching that third person aiming is terrible and you should always aim in first person
>>
>>183704854
first person aiming (with rightclick) is more accurate but third person with holding rightclick is fine close range
>>
Has anyone won a Squad queue solo?

I've tried it a few times and gotten a ton of kills early/mid game, but the final circles seem basically impossible. Trying to move up while avoiding multiple squads at once is really tough.
>>
the single most important thing in this fucking game is to get a 4x scope
>>
>>183705020
i got #2 once but it wasnt much of an accomplishment. got a super early motorcycle and just looted the blue, camr to the last few circles from a fucked up angle where nobody else was, one squad survived, i managed to kill 3 before the 4th flanked and killed me
>>
>>183697126
Watch it kiddo, your underage is showing.
>>
>pistols do no damage to your enemy
>pistols 1hko you
Fantastic
>>
>>183699086
>>183699354
For real the syringe is fucking pointless when it takes just as long as painkillers + energy drink for the exact same effect
>>
>>183704050
Did you play your two first games and got pissed you died in an open field or something
this post is so wrong on many levels it's hilarious and it's probably the worst post of this general so far
>>
>>183706246
You have to hit to deal damage
>>
THE DUNE BUGGY IS SO FUCKING TERRIBLE
YOU HIT THE SMALLEST INVISIBLE PEBBLE IN THE ROAD AND FLIP
AND IT ONLY GOES 85 KM/H
THE FUCKING UAZ HAS MORE STABILITY THAN THIS SHITTER EXCUSE OF A VEHICLE
>>
>>183707809
Yeah, the UAZ is the best vehicle in the game
>>
>>183702789
He just did. Imagine the circles cut like pizza and "Control your zone". As the circle gets smaller, divide it into larger and larger sections, always holding an edge as the gas moves in. So on like the 5th circle, control your 1 slice of the 8 slices. By control I mean hunt and kill every fucker in it. Then you know that sector is safe. When the gas moves in, move in to the new edge and this time, imagine a pizza cut into 4ths. Own your 4th. Then own your half. Then eat your chicken.

Doing this keeps enemies mostly ahead of you so you don't have to watch 360° of field. Too many people think it's wise to be in the middle of the circle, while all they are doing is pinching THEMSELVES.
>>
File: 1479414440538.jpg (31KB, 436x334px) Image search: [Google]
1479414440538.jpg
31KB, 436x334px
>headshot someone at mid range with 8x m4
>survives

>later
>someone runs up right next to me, crouches
>scope in with same weapon and pepper him
>survives, because apparently all my bullets from 5 feet away missed him
wow this game is just horseshit
>>
>>183704050
>35% DR on center mass shots
>useless
K.
>>
>>183705682
what does looting the blue mean
>>
>>183708646
That makes no fucking sense at all and sounds like a terrible strategy.
>>
Has anyone tried to report timkillers? The administration did something?
>>
>>183708671
You're horseshit
>>
>play solo squad
>good equipment, make to to one of the last circles with 19 players remaining
>next circle COMPLETELY fucks me over
>4 man squad to my left
>4 man squad to my right
>no escape, blue zone is coming
>take one guy down with me

sorry for your squad but i at least wanted the kill

>>183709223
staying somewhere far away from everyone else and looting a whole town yourself, even while you're already in the first blue zone. tank up on redbull and painkillers and keep looting, eventually drive a car to the white zone with great gear
its what most pros do in solo, its kinda cheap
>>
Anyone got room in a Squad for a eu-fag?
>>
>>183709706
t. shilling faggot
>>
>>183710256
i dont think this game needs shilling in one of the deadest threads on 4chan when it has sold over 4M already. you're probably just think and make yourself believe that you hit people when you clearly missed

not even that other anon
>>
>>183710442
how can i miss when i saw the blood? just admit this game is full of glitchy inconsistent shit
>>
>>183710782
Client side hit detection :^)
>>
>Drop
>3 km around nobody else
>Get killed in the third house I enter
>>
>>183710782
>headshot a helmet
>enemy survives

woooooooooow
>>
>>183709223
https://www.twitch
.tv/break

example here right now
>>
>>183711052
well clearly you were around somebody else
>>
>>183711180
>i get headshoted with a level 2 helmet by not a sniper, insta kill
>i headshot someone with a level 2 helmet at best with a m4, not a kill
really got my brain tissues going
>>
>>183712179
i dont think you fucking understand how helmets work lad
>>
WHAT IF

Standing in the blue highlights you and bullets fired from inside the blue can't go into the safezone?
>>
>>183712549
the blue is already turbo dangerous lategame, no need to make standing in it even worse
>>
>>183712281
sometimes they work and sometimes they dont xD! haha what is consistency
t. pubg dev
>>
>>183713270
if you cant do the math on what happened i can't help you, you just seem fucking retarded
>>
what do red circles add to the game exactly? it's just another layer of RNG stacked on the others. i know it's like 1/50 chance to die but why even have that? the only people they can possibly punish are those who already had shit rng and couldn't get a car.
>>
FUCK IVE ONLY FUCKING LOST GAMES TODAY

FUCK

THIS

FUCKING

NIGGERE

PIECE

OF SHIT

BUGGY NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT GAME FUCKING REFUND
>>
>jumping off a building barely hurts
>jumping out of a moving car is suicide
ok
>>
>>183713256
I'm guessing you've never gotten shot out of the blue.
>>
>>183712179
Lvl 1 + 2 helmets don't protect your face, only lvl 3 helmets do

It's not that hard to understand
>>
>>183713417
enlighten me then, genius
>>
>>183714010
i did, doesnt justify what you're proposing
>>
>>183714115
no, you seem like a dumb angry cunt
read the wiki and come back with your answer
>>
how does this make sense? the guy who was downed got hit by at least 10 bullets (most to the head) and you can see the blood splatters too. he miraculously survives everything.
this is either a stupid glitch or they still haven't fixed the bullet desync issues where it doesn't do any damage despite showing the blood splatter.
>>
>>183714416
downed people take significantly less damage
its so theres a game around ressing the person
>>
>>183714284
>baaaah someone insulted my favourite game and didnt even read the wiki omg
>>
>>183714416
As far as I'm aware you can't take damage while you're in the 'going down' animation, that's why you can't immediately instakill someone with the DBS. From the weebum it looks like either none of only a couple of your bullets actually hit him once he was properly into the downed state.
>>
>>183714569
even so, he should have died to the sheer amount of bullets that hit him. most of them hit his head/shoulder and it didn't even knock off his helmet either.
>>
>>183714778
>be retarded
>get called out on it
>sperg the fuck out

you're a baby
>>
>>183714824
really? i've never heard of that before. maybe it's something they added in the recent patch.
>>
File: 20170722231743_1.jpg (687KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170722231743_1.jpg
687KB, 2560x1440px
>>183688019
I got my first after 8 or so rounds. I've come second twice after that but my endgame needs lot of polish before I can win on skill.
>>
>>183715073
It's just from experience, right enough, but it does make sense, if you doubleclick on someone with no armour with the DBS it doesn't kill them on the spot, it'll just down them. Maybe it's actually what >>183714569 says though
>>
>>183714416
Your bullets hit the arms

Maybe next time don't be stupid and use them as bait instead of trying to go for the kill
>>
File: 1479999645960.jpg (45KB, 523x476px) Image search: [Google]
1479999645960.jpg
45KB, 523x476px
>>183714881
>aggressively defends his favourite video game by calling people retards and cunts for having alternate opinions, wont even bother to nicely correct them, instead just acts like an above it all asshole who has read the wiki page for the game and is therefore superior
>>
>>183715470
theres a differents between "alternate opinions" and spouting untruths you baby

if you try to make an argument about a game mechanic you might want to first know how the mechanic actually works you idiot
>>
File: Fry.png (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Fry.png
7KB, 284x177px
Does anyone use grenades, much? I pretty much forget about them until minutes after I'm dead. I've been in so many situations in which a grenade could have saved me but I just don't think to use them.

>>183714416
10 bullets (most to the head)
Are you taking the piss? At no point was the crosshair moved up, you're almost exclusively hitting him in the navel. The only point you're anywhere near his head in when he himself moves into the line of fire, and even then its more in the hollow of the shoulder than anywhere else.
It's like you're a militant feminist and actively trying to destroy that guys nuts.

On a less aggressive note, you look to be better at tracking targets than I am. Also I've heard tell that blood splatters are client side and actual hits server side. If this is true it means that blood isn't a clear indicator of landed shots.
>>
>>183715648
>At no point was the crosshair moved up, you're almost exclusively hitting him in the navel.
>the guy who was downed got hit by at least 10 bullets

if you didn't understand i meant when he was in the downed state. you could count the bullets and you can see that towards the end before the recording glitches a bit, the bullets are hitting his head. before that they were hitting his shoulder.
>>
>>183713501
I guess they are meant to discourage open field camping. Agreed they are not currently executed well and need a rework.

I've been toying with the idea that the area actually becomes irradiated, and being inside of it any time after the bombs drop causes gas-like ticks of damage. Not a huge amount of damage, low enough for the decision to be made to simply take it because you need a fast route. All prior red zones would probably have to be marked on the map so they are avoidable.
>>
>>183715931
Yeah I posted before refreshing and realised when I read the other replies.
>>
>>183716053
they could have sirens or some shit which could replace the booming noise of the red zones currently and within those areas where the sirens are blaring, they can have a gas bomb or something so you basically won't know exactly where the zone is but you'd know the get the fuck out of there and away from the sirens.
>>
>>183711052
be me ofc
land in military
get little blue car
drive to the shooting range
hear footsteps inside the building
quit
>>
>>183708671
>blames a game because you can't aim
lmao
>>
nothing fucking tilts me harder than getting free loot farm, getting to center of circle early and teammates fucking throwing to go grab a crate they don't even need. this coming from guys in a discord claiming they're "playing to win"
>>
>>183714416
You hit him a couple of times in the arm you retard
learn to aim
>>
>>183715648
>Does anyone use grenades, much? I pretty much forget about them until minutes after I'm dead. I've been in so many situations in which a grenade could have saved me but I just don't think to use them.
Yes, all the fucking time
use them more and manage inventory space so you can carry loads, it's gonna win you games.
>>
>>183713501
Red circles can now be created by players by finding and using a flare throwable.
>>
>>183713501
sort of on topic, but has anyone died inside a building from a red circle blast?

my friend and i were in a building (not even near the sides) and we both fucking died from a single blast. pissed me off
>>
why is the entire north half of the map so fucking useless? i just looted 4 entire places on the coast and got an AK with 30 ammo and a lvl 2 vest, no lvl 2 helmet, no scopes, only like 3 energy drinks

the places are miles apart from each other, too, takes forever to drive
what is the point of them
>>
>>183717054
>throwing to go grab a crate they don't even need
Just did this solo

Perfectly set up to camp bridge, circle exactly on the bridge, car there, enough ammo, 2 4x scopes + AKM + M16. Then I see a crate, and stupid as I am, use the car to drive there. Park behind it and run towards it, red smoke fills my screen and 1s later my PC crashes
>>
>>183718263
Severny is super comfy. Had a few games where my bud and I just sat on the largest building sniping anyone that came near since the circles were up north. Was fun.
>>
File: TslGame 2017-07-24 18-26-20-95.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TslGame 2017-07-24 18-26-20-95.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw comfy boatnigger
>a crate even landed in the sea and I got a 16x scope and sniper
>>
How are people managing to kill me in Jeeps so easily? Helmet, armor, driving full speed, but three bullets go off and I'm dead. Even if there's someone way in the distance, I feel like they manage to at least knock off half my health. But when I actually engage in fire fights with people, their aim sucks. It's like your hitbox doubles when you're in a vehicle or something.
>>
>>183718706
>why do I get hit so much when moving out in the open along a very predictable path.
>>
>>183718706
i feel like this as well.
>>
>have 5 first aid kits, tons of boost items, a med kit
>die unceremoniously

>don't find a single heal item besides bandages
>make it to top ten

fuck off
>>
>>183706246
How can you unironically type this post without realizing that it must be you who sucks?
>>
>>183714010
>I get mad when people kill me because I'm a child

>everyone must get just as mad as me

Nope friendo, you're just a child.
>>
File: surprised gaben.jpg (87KB, 618x638px) Image search: [Google]
surprised gaben.jpg
87KB, 618x638px
>didn't stick the landing

https://streamable.com/71hpd
>>
>>183720526
prime example of why you shouldnt prioritize downed players
>>
What the fuck does F11 do? Nothing about it in the options, but when I press it my game shits itself for a couple of seconds, and one time returned completely glitched out.
>>
>>183720702
i always prioritize downed players because if i'm going to die i'm going to screw over their chances at winning at the same time desu
>>
>>183720792
this, last one alive and nothing else to lose

not going to win 1v4 most of the time
>>
>>183720526
lmao nice
>>
just bought the game
but it seems i cant connect to the servers
wtf
>>
Tomorrow they are going to announce the month 4 update. Really excited to see what's in it. I hope it's really big.
>>
>>183722281
FIRST
PERSON
ONLY
MODE
>>
>want to practice cqb
>land at school
>nogunz
y-you too
>>
File: excite.gif (2MB, 270x138px) Image search: [Google]
excite.gif
2MB, 270x138px
>>183722281
>>183722410
>>
Who is the second best moral support player?
>>
>>183697126
So basically:
>a group of 3 people want to team kill someone
>they add a stranger who doesn't want to talk
>the group of 3 tk the stranger
>the rules of the game are that you get banned if you kill your team mates with intent and that you should not be an assfagot
>the group of 3 people are tk and assfagots
>getting banned
>now the 3 fagots are bitching
Let me guess: They dindu nuffin and its Trump fault?
>>
tfw none of my friends play this gaym :(
>>
>>183724482
join the discord

I already made 2 friends
>>
What will first person only camera do to the game? I think it'll slow down matches considerably because its comparatively harder to find other players than with '3rd personing'. there have been plenty of times I've missed players because of crappy use of alt-look, I can only imagine these kind of mistakes increasing when the field of view is reduced. I'm not complaining, 1st person will add to the immersion and experience, but yeah.
>>
>>183722467
The best are when this happens and an ebin short range grenade war happens on the roof
>>
>>183724857
link?
>>
>>183724857
R-rusty?
>>
>>183725552
https://discord.gg/akwb2D

just tell them dnozop sent you
>>
https://youtu.be/ouQHa-o5J-w
>>
Does anyone do clips of streamers killing each other with both perspectives?
>>
>>183724857
Kate?
>>
https://youtu.be/z2JQlWy48OM
>>
>>183726690
Ink?
>>
>>
>>183729142
Your memory is leaking bro, put some dirt and gauze on it and you'll be good
>>
Fuck this game is so garbage. If they dont hire some actual talent to fix their goddamn game, it will be dead within the year. This is brutal, the amount of bugs is increasing with each small patch, and each "big" patch is late by a month

Servers are fucked every couple of days. Memory leak is a huge fucking issue. Sunset map decreases FPS by 40% in some cases. Blank firing, terrain bugs, rendering bugs on and on

Dont give me that EA shit, 80% of the shit wrong with the game today should have been fixed months ago when they said they "fixed" it
>>
>>183729808
the game is pretty good, and it's still early access
>>
>>183729808
Just don't play the game until it's released then dummy
>>
Jesus, some people have weird obsession which certain drop points. Even when the plane has no good path for the spot, they'll still drop there
>>
>>183731442
military aways have good loot. makes sense.
>>
>>183731539
Some people have weird obsessions with the small complexes
>>
>>183731442
My squad is like this every game
>"alright, military or school?"
>meanwhile, plane is nowhere near either
Fuck, I like dropping in different places every game, gives you new angles to play with
>>
>>183724857
Virgincunt?
>>
>>183731758
>plane not close to either military and school
The only way I see this happening is if it flew through in the middle of the two, and even then they would be in ez parachuting distance
>>
>>183729940
Pretty good? Cmon. The game design is fun, and battle royale is fun. But to say this game is good is implying that the developers are good. They are not. Hence the fuckload of bugs and weird random shit. This is a company whose biggest success CURRENTLY before pubg is a korean phone game. Talent? I think not
>>
Performance is still absolute dogshit, the game is way too CPU bound, and the memory leaks and inventory freezes NEED to get fixed.

Inb4 no major improvements in this patch because "muh first person".
>>
>>183733041
cazul
>>
>>183733041
set a few things to low/medium instead of all very low
try antialising ultra
>>
>>183733128
I dislike 3rd person cheese as much as everyone eles but I'd never put it before getting the game to run decently.
>>
>>183733212
Already did that, AA ultra did help but the rest shows little to no difference. Thanks tho.
>>
>>183733212
Bruh, why does a 2 thousand dollar computer need to run things on low. The game is coded and programmed like...well like a korean shithole of a MMO. Who woulda thunk it
>>
File: file.png (24KB, 689x175px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
24KB, 689x175px
how did i get to this rating, holy fuck let me out, my games are too hard everyone is good but me, FUCK
>>
>>183736750
Have you killed any streamers yet?
>>
>duo game with friend
>in building
>second floor
>enemies enter from below
>"Enemies below"
>friend runs downstairs after 10 seconds
>gets killed
>"dude why didn't you tell me they were downstairs wtf"
>>
>>183738207
i think that it is your problem man like we cant help you nigga
>>
>tfw playing squad on AS server
comfy desu
>>
File: FeKShBu.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FeKShBu.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>183736750

>tfw 2.1k duo and 2.2k squad
>tfw you feel like you're struggling to tread water aimwise but the game keeps increasing your MMR because of top 20 finishes
>>
>>183736750
>2.1k rating
>getting destroyed by bullshit early game
>MMR dont go down

i think this is a meme or one good game can back up like 10 shit ones.
>>
>joined AS squad solo
>team consists of some chink who doesn't doesn't use push to talk, some guy with completely terrible driving (crashed into multiple trees), and a dude who almost killed himself jumping out of a car
>we run around gatka from house to house never really seeing anyone
>circle keeps landing on us so we just stay put in one building
>get two kills doing some long range shots with my 8x
>everytime i start firing, the chink calls me crazy in broken english
>near the end, circle is barely covering us so i move to the building next to us
>they just crowd on the edge of the (second story) room instead of leaving, barely in the circle
>i go and kill the last two guys and win us the game
actually kind of fun, much better than the autists on NA
>>
Is PUBG the Minecraft of shooter games?
>>
>>183740237
no cod is
>>
>>183740237
care to explain the reasons? pubg is very round compared to the squareness of minecraft
>>
>>183736750
>thinks 2,1k mmr is high this late in the season when it acutaly is only upper medium mmr
high mmr is 2,4k where people start to get gud
>>
>>183740757
i dont think its high but its too high4me
>>
>>183740757
already being this elitist about a fucking number that you can boost by being afk the entire match

holy shit ranking system is like autismo magnet just die in a fire
>>
>>183740569
it's as simple as a shooter can get just as minecraft was the simplest a survival sandbox could get
that's why i see this as potentially surviving years even if devs fuck up (like notch constantly did) just cause of it's concept
>>
>>183741123
>hurdur I play like a retard cod rambo every round and i am still 1,5k mmr after 100+ games this ranking system sucks hurdur
>>
>looting a small compound, some guy already drove up on me and i killed him
>hear fucking reggae playing over the mic from one of the buildings
>walk around behind, thinking it's a trick, he's legit just walking around looting shit with his music playing
>put a few shots into him but a hear some shots coming my way so run back to the other side of the building
>he's there repeatedly trying to jump over a fence
>kill him
>hear some russian mumbling over the mic
This was an oceanic server too what the fuck.
>>
>>183741264
>it's as simple as a shooter can get
I beg to differ if you try to spray longer distances than about 25meters you hit nothing unlike cod or bf1 where you spray over the whole map and hit so this point is not true
also the recoil is insane if you compare it to cod or bf1
>>
>>183741278
oh boy its dotarts and loltards all over again. wanan be the very best eh little kid? fuck off
>>
>>183741498
i mean the concept is simple not the mechanics or whatever
it's just land on map get gear and win
the circle is just a necessary evil so the game doesn't take 3 hours
>>
>>183741875
>the concept
> land on map get gear and win
csgo i mean the concept is simple not the mechanics or whatever
it's just join server, defuse bomb and win
the round time is is just a necessary evil so the game doesn't take 3 hours

you over simplify the game by a ton
>>
>>183739447
Maybe early deaths aren't counted for randomness reasons. Grimmz dies more before the first circle than he does after the 5th circle.
>>
i'm actually so fucking burnt out of this game after only 170 hours
>>
game broke again?
>>
>>183745735
Lobby ain't working here either
>>
In the last 7 of my games 6 of them have had circles end at military. Anyone else getting non-stop military finishing circles?
>>
>>183746261
>drop military
>circle goes severny
>drop severny
>circle goes military
>entire day like this

guess i will drop pochinki till the day i die
>>
>>183746261
I wish they made the distribution a little more random, it feels like a lot of matches end on some shitty field or coastline on the milbase island, and it feels like the top part of the map is barely every chosen. I have literally never been to Zharki, and Severny only a handful of times.
>>
>>183746261
The way I've seen this explained is that the final circle can't end on water, so if the first circle spawns and is bisected by the channel between the military base island and the mainland, it'll have a strong tendency to end up shifting onto the island the base is on.
>>
>>183746961
I don't understand why the circles aren't generated from last to first i.e. the location of the last circle is randomly selected then the rest are built from there.
>>
You guys do realize there's no bullet drop in this game right? Why does everyone act like there is. There is absolutely no need to zero in.
>>
File: 1456115260611.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1456115260611.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>183748001
my dude pick up any sniper and a 8x or a vss and see for yourself. many weapons are zeroed at 100m by default so yeah for your pussyweakass theres no bullet drop.
>>
>>183748001
You're wrong but right anyways
Most engagements you will never need to zero your sights for, and the markings already there are useless. If you spot someone 200m away you're more than capable of taking them out without having to zero by virtue of having spotted them at all
>>
>>183748202
>>183748209
have fun being objectively wrong. PU himself said that it hasn't been implemented.
>>
>>183748308
My man pick up a VSS and shoot it way down a road or at the side of a hill or something. You can literally SEE the thing falling.
>>
>>183748001
The reason people like you keep saying this stupid shit is because the default zeroing is at the most common range, so you think you have to lead above to account for drop but the scope is already set for that range.
>>
Anthony is fucking cursed right now.
>>
why is Saiga so shit in every video games its in?
while its actually one if not the best shotgun in real life?
>>
File: Battlefield_Bad_Company_2_cover.jpg (79KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield_Bad_Company_2_cover.jpg
79KB, 256x360px
>>183750519
every game?
>>
slugs when?
I want to slap an 8x on a shotty and be a poopsocker just like I was in BF3
>>
>>183749891
who and why?
>>
>>183748001
You hear that guys? the crossbow shoots completely straight apparently
>>
>>183749891
Just some streamer.
First game, he gets killed as like the first kill of the game after firing a non fatal shotgun blast.
Second game, he gets full kitted out, then gets run over his own buggy when he gets out while moving.
Third game, he chases a crate several hundred meters, flips his car when he gets to it, finds it at the bottom of a cliff in the water, then opens it to find a 15x scope with an m249.
>>
>>183748527
>>183751294
>he doesn't know the difference between bullet drop and effective range

>laughingGirls.jpg
>>
>>183751730
he's doing well though
the m249 is deceptively accurate
>>
>>183751915
just so you know, pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded
>>
>>183751963
But not enough for the 15x. He also didn't find a kar until the circle was too small for sniping.
>>
>>183752327
>But not enough for the 15x
That's quitter talk
>>
>>183750519
Because having a higher rate of fire means it needs to have zero range or less damage or whatever, according to devs. Just like how the Glock magically does a lot less damage per shot than the Beretta even though it's the same bullet and the same rough barrel length.

If anything, they should just make the Saiga rare, but up the range and make the damage equal to the 1897 so it's better than both the others by a wide margin
>>
holy shit this game needs a button to vault things. These knee high walls stopping a full jump are bullshit, and getting through windows would help so fucking much.
>>
>>183752931
Vaulting is exactly what they're working on
>>
>>183752529
The m249 is literally easier to aim with hipfire than it is to aim with a scope.
>>
>>183752931
but you can do a ghetto vault by pressing CROUCH+JUMP. this can be used on most walls and windows
>>
File: 20170725140840_1.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170725140840_1.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>hiding isn't an effective strategy
>>
the shotguns in this game are actually enormous dogshit
>>
>>183754075
said nobody

>>183754143
yeah you need a choke on the 5 shotter and 2 shotter and the s12k is indoors/cqc only ala the uzi
I always dump them for anything that isn't an uzi as soon as I can unless the circles are around indoors areas.
>>
>>183751915
like seriously you have to be the dumbest mother fucker in this whole thread.
>>
>>183754143
Try shooting beyond the range you think it can't exceed. You'll be surprised
>>
Is there anything else in the observable universe worse than Grimmmz stream? Holy fuck that guy is insufferable.
>>
>>183708178
thats not how you spell dacia
>>
>>183722467
somethin similar happened to me in duos
>me and buddy drop shooting range
>atleast 3 other duos
>its a clown fiesta as everyone runs around trying to punch one another

one of the most fun landings ive had tbqh
>>
>drop
>only find pistols
>white circle is in the very opposite side of the map
>no vehicles
>hold W for 10 minutes
>red zone spawns directly on top of me
>die
>>
>>183755823
Just quit in those situations dude. it's a lot faster to just get into a fresh game
>>
anyone else get a Mad Max feeling from going high speed on a motorcycle? something about the woosh of terrain flying by in this game feels special
>>
>>183754075
The other day someone already posted a 0 kill chicken dinner. You gotta do better than that.
>>
>>183756612
>Kill myself
>receive chicken

it's all so simple now
>>
>>183745625
Happens to everyone. It's a fun game, but so much shit is wrong with it, you burn out pretty quick
>>
>>183756868
That's why i play squads, feel like there's more variety as i play with different people and styles
>>
>>183756612
>0 kill chicken dinner.
How tho
>>
>>183743327
he basicly only get tanked by his massiv games played and that he gets 3kills everygame so he holds a high killrank, this and him playing over thousand games carry him that high, he should be at 1,9k because his positioning is retarded as fuck
>>
>>183757039
last guy dies to zone or kills himself for random reasons like miss trown nades
>>
>>183757039
0 kills doesn't mean zero shots. You can spook people into getting themselves killed by the blue.
>>
File: stats.png (235KB, 1153x951px) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
235KB, 1153x951px
>have literally 10 more wins in squads than my bud
>ive been stuck in #1100-1900s
>he gets fucking #800s somehow
>record 5 wins in one day, finally taken my rightful place

Ive had to work what I feel is TOO much to get why my asshole bud has been for like 4 weeks.
>>
>>183720748
Screenshot button for shadowplay and relive I think
>>
based fucking lirik
>>
>>183757615
>caring about ratings in an early access game
>>
>>183757615
>caring about stats in a game where the most effective way to play is hiding

K/D and kill rating are literally the only stat worth mentioning. The number one solo player posted some shitty guide on reddit today so I checked out his stream and I almost fell asleep after 5 minutes. Boring ass camper gameplay that anyone can do. Grimmmz is a faggot but most players aren't even capable of playing how he does and succeeding.
>>
>>183757615
my friends suck compared to me, but they're my friends. And I have a life, such as to the point where I don't care about my virtual action figure stats
>>
>>183758530
true, but that's because he has soft aim assist.
>>
>>183758530
>grimmz succeeding
>he is at 2,4k mmr after over 1,3k games
top kek grimmz is bad as fuck for having the most games in the world. This game is about surviving not about kills if you give shits about kills go play cod
>>
File: 1433206980333.jpg (187KB, 1146x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1433206980333.jpg
187KB, 1146x1146px
>>183758116
>>183758530
Leaderboards are my shit. Some care about them, some don't. I love being better than other people at stuff.
>>
>>183750519
Because in every game, it need to be balanced against Pumpers

In PUBG it could have been balanced if the loot system in the game wasn't shit
>>
>>183760059
But you aren't.
>>
>>183760931
But I am.
>>
File: NALUL.png (15KB, 663x176px) Image search: [Google]
NALUL.png
15KB, 663x176px
>people constantly tell me people on NA are gud
I beg to differ
>>
Holy shit, I just played a squad with one of my friends and a guy on the squad actually won't pick up anything unless it's a rifle. We landed in the same building, I told him to take the uzi downstairs while I search upstairs but instead he fucked off to another building for a rifle and died to a p92.
>>
Does anyone else think weapons should have set attachments you can't swap around? So if you find a gun with a suppressor you have to decide if it's worth dropping the gun with the scope?

Cause right now it just seems like I look the shit out of all the attachments and leave most guns behind
>>
>>183761605
>23 matches
>>
>>183761605
They aren't good, they just camp better. Camping is a low skill but effective strat
>>
>>183761693
yes ? I am EU so I never touched NA befor people told me the secound coming of jesus on NA servers
>>
>>183761753
camping and positiong are the abslute most important skills in this game you only need one kill in this game to win
>>
>>183761782
your MMR is separate so you're playing with the top trash right now
come back in another 20 games
>>
>>183761605
i remember my first 50 matches

I want to go back ;_;
>>
>>183761923
dunno around 2k people with at least some skill should start appearing but all I see is people still being bad, well I see in another 500 mmr if people are better on NA than on EU on the same mmr
>>
>>183761605
Man when will you retards learn that playing on other servers resets your mmr.

Of course you're going to have good stats, you already have experience and you're playing against kids who just bought the game.
>>
>>183762295
implying people who are new to the game are anywhere close to 2k rather than 1,2k~
>>
>shoot someone
>not ded
>they go behind a tree
>i go behind a tree
>we both wait 5+ minutes just standing there until the circle comes looking at eachothers trees

real fun game
>>
Solo - UAZ > Motorcycle > Dacia > Cart-Moto > Buggy
Duo/Squad - UAZ > Dacia > Cart cycle > buggy
Debate me
>>
>>183765752
First person in a week or two thank god
>>
Can they just remove the Magnum from the game? It's such a piece of shit.
>>
Trailer for PUBG I edited together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvn2wJFYKYo&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1783548_.gif (4MB, 488x274px) Image search: [Google]
1783548_.gif
4MB, 488x274px
This video was posted in March
So when?
>>
>>183767102
You have autism.
>>
>>183765752
Rush them?
Throw a grenade
Move to a different tree when a plane flies over
Shoot at them till someone else comes or they panic and run?

You only have yourself to blame here.
>>
>>183765752
walk away keeping your tree between you and them, and then move laterally once you have defilade to hide your flanking maneuver
>>
>>183765891
pretty on point, UAZ is a tough fucker, solid cover if you can hide your feet, is the hardest to flip, and surprisingly fast when it reaches top speed
>>
File: could have ended badly pubg.webm (3MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
could have ended badly pubg.webm
3MB, 600x336px
>>183765891
UAZ a best, I'm a bit warry of killing myself any time I get on a bike to prefer it over a dacia whenever given the choice though
>>
File: 1497592151460.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1497592151460.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>183767102
>solemn earthy dramatic hollywood trailer cover of a song
should have just used the original
>>
File: mfw.png (22KB, 487x409px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
22KB, 487x409px
>>183733041
>>
>>183730308
It will stay in EA forever. People also can't refund that way.
>>
>>183767728
sure, when first person is out i'll be rushing people all the time. in this case the correct play was to wait for the circle to come in, and just outheal the guy until he is forced to do something (rush me, or try to escape, both of which would get him killed). god i can't wait for the update
>>
>Someone I like tries pubg for the first time just out of curiosity
>Almost like clockwork a ton of random people I've never seen before all start shilling Dr Disrespect
>Has happened multiple times now

Does this nigger employ bots now or what.
>>
>>183767167
Hopefully never. Muh epib cinematic kills are fucking cancer.
>>
>>183769360
I didn't have the clips for Tears for Fears Original Version. Once I get my new rig I'll probably make a cheery PUBG trailer using it.
>>
>>183770486
God I can just imagine with this games horrible desync people just running up to you and pressing E for instakill

I think they said it's only for people who are downed though thankfully
>>
File: 200_s.gif (86KB, 495x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
86KB, 495x200px
The m4 is the worst rifle.
>>
Fist fights are always fun and interesting
>>
File: a wild duke boy appears pubg.webm (3MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
a wild duke boy appears pubg.webm
3MB, 600x336px
>>
>>183771031
DEJA VU
>>
So I just learned clothing and shit can be traded in Steam inventories...anyone out there have a trench coat or gas mask?
>>
>>183771230
Good luck on the trench coat. Shit sells for $$$.
>>
>>183771230
>>183771427
Why would you want a trench coat though?
>>
>>183697126
lmao stay mad kiddo
>>
>>183771813
Because I want to play Fashion Souls.
>>
I agree, red zones are the dumbest shit.

Literally makes no sense whatsoever. "Discourage camping", how the fuck exactly? People camping in a house will stay in a house. People camping behind a tree will... stay behind their fucking tree. The totally random chance of being hit is exactly the same whether you're camping or actually not camping and just moving to point A to point B. I never camp because I simply can't stand doing nothing, and I keep getting killed in red zones while running through forests or looting cities.
What's the fucking point? It's literally just a random "fuck you" event that makes one player feel like shit because he got robbed of his game when he gets bombed and it changes nothing else. It has no impact on the gameplay at all.

It would only make sense if it was much more lethal so that people HAVE to get out of it, and if it warned you long enough so that you CAN get out of it, and happen way less often. At this point I feel like 40% of the time spent in this game is spent in a redzone. They're relentless, they keep spawning all over pochinki and anywhere else I decide to move, I don't even notice them anymore they're just background noise and a random death every 10 games.

It's the single most stupid feature of this game, it makes no fucking sense in its current execution, and even the theory behind it is retarded.
>>
>>183772762
How badly do you have to fuck up to actually get killed by red zones? Do you people actually exist, or is this some dank bait meme?
>>
>have M416
>see someone running across a beach
>have 2x scope
>open fire
>shoot 15 times, miss 15 times
>i lead with every shot, hold breath, account for bullet drop
>he hides in the rocks, then shoots me twice with the same weapon from the same distance
>i die

Is anyone else tired of the random physics of the weapons? There's no reason I shouldn't have hit him AT LEAST once.
>>
>go into a squad game by myself
>parachute down and just walk down the street in pochinki
>squad comes by and they already have a jeep
>they all get out and go into a house
>get in the jeep and about to leave
>hear "oh fuck the car"
>hightail it outta there

this game is fun
>>
>>183772762
detour around them
pochinki is fucked and has them constantly for some reason
don't bother with them unless you have a vehicle
>>
Does this game still freeze when you open the goddamn inventory?
>>
>>183759713
ah yeah nothing says entertaining stream like a guy afk in a house for 20 minutes per game

fuck off retard
>>
>>183773841
naw they fixed that recently
related to bugs if you set AA to ultra and textures to medium while everything else is low, it helps with building pop-in
>>
>>183772924
I simply play the game way more than you.
>>
>>183773641
No webm
no proof
git gud
>>
>>183757640
Relive's disabled, don't have shadowplay obviously. Besides, that wouldn't give you a black screen for a few seconds, with the chance of completely fucking up your view, right?
I am using Borderless Gaming because this game doesn't support secondary monitors, but that doesn't have anything bound to F11 either as far as I know.
>>
>could've sold my twitch crate for like $20

fugg
>>
File: 1466948905798.png (135KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1466948905798.png
135KB, 393x325px
>tfw the most useless squad member takes the awp form the crate and keeps it
>>
File: Fuck This Gay.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Gay.webm
3MB, 640x360px
give me a break, guy
>>
https://youtu.be/Go6vTwB7IlI
>>
>>183774541
Might be msi afterburner screenshot button. It uses to make my games lose like 50 fps on the last beta version when I'd play some specific games. It's a stretch but could be.
>>
>>183777193
That's F8 for me.
>>
>>183714416
Lv 3 vest too
>>
>>183776775
The point of this game is to kill people. He did just that.

u mad?
>>
It's so annoying when you finally meet someone cool to play with who's actually good at the game and after a few games together he starts telling you random shit like what he did that day. Nigga, I don't know you and I don't wanna hear about your fucking birthday party with aunt Mary.
>>
I don't really get the huge hate towards Grimmmz. Sure he's arrogant at times and bitches about some stuff but he's not unbearable to watch or listen to. He's also just pretty good at the game that's the only reason I watch him.
>>
File: 578080_20170701004550_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
578080_20170701004550_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183778168
not even. It's just funny how far some people go just to kill an unarmed player.
>>
>>183778393
He just looks and sounds like a cunt desu senpai
josh is fun to watch if you just ignore his "love you chat guys you are da best!"
>>
>>183778393
I disagree. His meek way to react to things and gay laugh are unbearable to me. Feels like he 's an entertainer for 5 years old except he swears.
>>
>>183778730
I just tolerate his behaviour because I wanna watch his gameplay basically. If that makes any sense.
>>
I don't watch anyone but DrDisrespect because he's actually entertaining and will make you laugh a couple of times in an hour. I wouldn't watch more than two hours every now and then though.

Everyone else looks straight up annoying to watch (ninja, grimmmz) or just boring and pointless (summit, viss)
>>
first person when
>>
>>183778820
I understand that. I'd do it a few times too, but just enough to learn something
>>
File: 1481256697383.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1481256697383.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>183779017
>summit
>boring

Fucking newfag detected boys
>>
>>183778242
That's why you never play with normalfags.
>>
>>183778605
it means no smoking
as should the image convey
>>
>>183779553
No shit, it's my first language.
>>
>>183779060
1-2 weeks max
>>
>>183700529
go back to fgg, and jerk of to your 2d animu fighter, sperglord
>>
File: 1397958912543.jpg (85KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1397958912543.jpg
85KB, 500x397px
>pubg esports
>>
>>183725058
it will add fun to the game.

Fuck this third person peeking.
>>
ded
>>
Idea to replace the infinite revive system:
>duo and squad now drop with 1 revive item
>can be looted from other players, do not spawn ingame
>>
>>183779263
Yes he once blew up 4 cars with a m249 on a bridge, I know
But can you honestly tell me he's not boring as fuck as a person? Someone like him would never make it in regular show business and for good reasons.
>>
>>183740237
>One runs on a $200 Laptop without problems
>The other one doesn't run fluently on a $2000 PC
Yeah
>>
>>183754735
But you could take a real long-range (or even just mid-range like vektor) weapon and achieve even better results
>>
>>183765752
>smoke grenade
>>
>solo queue squads with automatch turned on
>get matched with 3 other players
>do poorly, usually die without even hitting anyone
>solo queue squads with automatch off
>play alone vs 4-man squads
>get at least 2 kills every time, average 4 kills sometimes as many as 6
uhm...... pubg babs?????
>>
File: 1462055760156.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462055760156.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
How do I get better at this game? I started out by just dropping in random places and getting killed immediately or at most getting 1 kill per game.

I quickly learned that the best way to secure top 20 is to just go for a car / float far away then loot up some really remote place and approach the circle from the least populated side.

The issue is that there is always someone behind me, there is always some already there in a place I go to. It doesn't matter how hard I hug the circle I always get jumped on by someone.

No matter what I do, what steps I take to prevent it I always end up in a losing situation. That is IF I even get to that situation, usually I just die to someone randomly hanging out in the middle of nowhere waiting just for me to approach or death by some random camper in a shack that has statistically 0% chance to contain anyone because why the fuck would some dipshit sit in a shack that is on the other side of the flightpath with no loot and no purpose?

I'm really lost, its starting to get frustrating to play this game.

Why do streamers always get free kills running literally into their line of fire for no reason yet I go against professional soloq superheroes who are fully loaded and in the middle of every circle before I even find a gun?
>>
>>183782930
>muh regular show business
lol who cares grandpa
>>
>>183725058
My framerate unironically drops like a rock with first person view so I would probably unironically quit the game
>>
>>183784196
To win, you need

>to know how and when to find a new position (most important skill in the game)
>how to use cover effectively
>better understanding of the map, the spawns, the best spots to loot, the best spots to defend, etc.
>to know when to fight and when not to
>mechanical skill at fighting

You don't need armor or helmets to win. You don't need a vehicle to win. You don't need snipers or scopes to win. You just need to play smart

Focus on getting better at killing people before you focus on getting chicken dinners. Get into as much combat as possible, every game, always go for the contested hot zones. Once you have combat completely down and you know you can drop people instantly, you then switch to focusing on doing as little fighting as possible so you can actually win.

Also this can really all be summed up as
>just play more
>>
>>183784245
>Justifying your dick sucking of a random nerdy, mediocre-looking, nasal-voiced and anti-charismatic guy by "old people don't get it lmao"
You just watch him because he's good at the game. He has no entertainment value outside of that. He's not even average at being funny ffs
>>
>>183776775
>Drop near bridge to island
>Someone drops near me
>Fist fight, he wins, I have 10% hp and run away
>He literally spends 2 minutes chasing me along the street instead of looting, still unarmed
>Only stops when another guy with a M16 shows up and starts shooting at us
>Die to the other guy
Worth it for the disadvantage the first guy got from it
>>
>>183782924
imo it should shear a bit of your max hp off, like 25% per revive, and painkillers should let you heal over but it drains away slowly.
>>
>airplane passes pretty much only over military island
>circle spawns north
>when 1st circle closes there are only 24 people left
>tfw chilling at villa
>>
File: 1459960277848.jpg (86KB, 529x627px) Image search: [Google]
1459960277848.jpg
86KB, 529x627px
>queue solo into squad
>drop near a village surrounding pochinki
>loot up
>wait for pochinki winners to come driving up
>kill all 4
>mfw full level 3 gear and two modded out primary weapons

Why are people so retarded in squad games? Is it the "if i fuck up my team can get me up anyway" mentality?
>>
>>183784745
chill out grandpa nobody cares about your "traditional show business"
>>
>>183784196
Streamers get matched with shitters to sell the game senpai
>>
File: circling late game.png (7KB, 383x369px) Image search: [Google]
circling late game.png
7KB, 383x369px
Reminder to play it smart lategame

If you stay on the edge of the circle, you are covered for more than 180° all the time

If you run straight through the middle, enemies can be everywhere around you
>>
>>183779263
summit is pretty dry. he is a chill type of guy but other than that he is kinda bland compared to the other personality streamers besides liirk
>>
>>183784196
Streamers with recognizable names get help from players, and some run spotters for their kills.
>>
>>183779286
Where do I find non-normalfags. I would play with /vg/ I guess but I have some horrible experiences of playing with /v/.
>>
>>183789216
Provide evidence.
>>
>>183784519
>don't need scopes
yeah, no.
>>
>>183784745
>You just watch him because he's good at the game
>no entertainment value

That IS the entertainment value you absolute fucking retarded grandpa.
>>
>>183787787
Yeah, except outside the blue circle doesn't mean absolutely no people. Some people will stay outside blue on purpose, even if it means losing health.
>>
>>183790878
It says lategame right there, TWICE

As in, you die in 10 seconds if you stay in the blue
>>
>>183790958
Yeah? I know? So? 10 seconds still isn't instant death, especially with healing items. I've killed plenty of people, yes also "late-game", who thought they were save from behind with their back against blue.
>>
>>183791098
>First aid kit takes like 7.5s
>Heals less than 75%
I guess you spend 30s in the blue losing health using 4 first aid kits just in case you can shoot someone in the back for it?
>>
>>183791415
I said healing items. Those include energy drink and pills which give you a boost so it takes longer to die. Do I have to spell everything out for you fucking retard?
>>
AKM is the worst fucking AR I swear

what a piece of shit
>>
>>183791931
It's the best AR out of the box with no attachments I find, but becomes outclassed by the others as soon as you get better gear.
>>
>>183792301
it hits hardest but the ROF and velocity are ass
>>
>>183791593
People still don't spend 30s in the blue to heal 50% of the time if they can avoid it

And if they do, they would be stupid to shoot at people inside, because they are in 90% of the cases at a health disadvantage, and have less than 8s to kill somebody before they have to heal again (even less than that if the person turns around and hits them only once)
>>
>>183792365
I'm aware. Honestly though, as long as you know what each AR is good at and pick the right one for the job you should be okay.
>>
>>183792980

what is each AR good at?
>>
Why the fuck am I teleporting all over the place? this game has always worked perfectly for me, are the servers shitting up?
>>
>>183793290
As I mentioned, the AK is generally the best without attachments - beautiful iron sights. It's also pretty solid at midrange due to higher damage than the other ARs, just keep the shitty recoil in mind. It's usable at close range but the firerate is slower and the recoil is higher than the other ARs. It's also usable at long range, but suffers from what the other anon mentioned - bullet velocity is shit so you have to compensate for it hard. It still does the most damage though, usually requiring one less bullet depending on armour/range. Also worth taking if you have more 7.62 than 5.56.

The SCAR is my personal favourite. It's greatest strength is being adjustable to pretty much every situation - low recoil and high fire-rate keep it useful in close-range, while solid stats everywhere else and less deviation than the other ARs keep it useful at mid and long range as well. The only thing I dislike are the iron sights, and that's easily remedied. Obviously the weapon just keeps getting better with attachments. It's so good at everything that it makes it easier to freely use whatever you like as your second gun.

The M416 is very similar to the SCAR, but I think it only outshines it when fully kitted out. It's fairly lackluster without any attachments. It does also have a faster fire-rate too.

The M16 is best at long range. I don't usually bother taking it over others unless I have an x4 or x8, but it really excels with those two. Burst fire is actually faster than auto on the other ARs when you spam the fire button, but good luck actually controlling it.

I haven't actually used the Groza enough to get a good feel for it unfortunately. In time, I guess. Refer to https://pubg.me/weapons/assault-rifles for some hard info about how each stacks up to each other too.
>>
>>183794556
>>183791931
I was just checking a replay and slowed the vid down, akm sounds pretty awesome then:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpWOFr5py4
>>
File: 43c707077b5841fd9bd3793d174e.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
43c707077b5841fd9bd3793d174e.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1438189263188767278

New Update Details
>>
>>183796915
Who else gonna buy a crate as an investment?
>>
File: 1469151079768.jpg (22KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1469151079768.jpg
22KB, 353x353px
>>183797583
Gonna put all my points into the GamesCon ones desu
>>
>>183797972
but dont you have to buy those with $$$$
>>
I fucking hate the revolver in this game
>>
File: 1472480385222.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1472480385222.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>>183798416
>We have implemented a very basic key and crate system for this test. You can use your Battle Points (BP) to buy the crate on the REWARDS page. While the Wanderer Crate and the Survivor Crate will be free to open, the Gamescom Invitational Crate can be opened with a key which you can buy for $2.50 each.

Just gonna buy them and then sell them when they aren't available anymore, probably not going to buy a key.
>>
>>183798797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzbOMpwVdBo

git gud
>>
>>183798907
didnt know you could sell crates
>>
Does the holo sight actually shine on walls or is it a visual glitch?
>>
>>183799467

You can buy the promotional crates, not the in game ones. The Twitch Prime and Preorder crates are the only ones so far.
>>
>>183799467
They're not yet, though they will be after August 27th
>>
>>183796915

Love how this casually drops in the news first person will now be a thing and all the replies here are about skin crates. Fucking casuals.
>>
>>183799787
We knew that already.
>>
>>183799787
that was announced weeks ago casual
>>
>tfw you finally get chicken dinner

The final circle was on a rock in the middle of a field and he happened to be in it. I made a mad dash across it and he didn't pop out to stop me.
>>
Seems some clothing can't be unboxed, I've never seen a beanie or coat(besides PU's) on the market
>>
File: 1424036140318.jpg (139KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424036140318.jpg
139KB, 400x400px
Post yfw when you DELET people with the awm
>>
File: drake-.png (328KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
drake-.png
328KB, 451x451px
>>183799787
FOV slider is more important pleb
>>
>Duo
>Teammate picks a hotspot
>Teammate dies within 30 seconds
Everytime
>>
>>183796915
I'm extremely annoyed about these fucking premium key locked crates. The bullshit excuses don't help. They've made how much off this game and yet they're still trying to bleed people dry?
I'd complain far less if keys also dropped in game or if we could buy the outfits outright instead of fucking stupid fucking RNG bullshit. I fucking hate crates that require real money to fucking open.
Fuck you, PlayerUnknown, you fucking moneygrubbing asshole.
>>
>~85 left
>hit my third house in rozhok
>get blasted by someone hiding in the bathroom with an S12K
People in this game confuse me
>>
>>183798908
holy shit
>>
>>183800394
he heard you coming and hid to kill you just like he did
>>
File: RUN.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
RUN.webm
3MB, 700x392px
Glad his aim was worse than mine. Can't believe I shot his pan from that angle too.
>>
File: 1463212450482.jpg (84KB, 364x423px) Image search: [Google]
1463212450482.jpg
84KB, 364x423px
>level 2 helmet
>level 2 vest
>still get one tapped by a shotgun
why does armor exist? legitimate question
>>
>>183800660
did you hit you in the face
>>
>>183800332
>>183796915
Oh hey even fucking better; each crate contains 1 (ONE FUCKING ONE) piece of an outfit. For $2.50. Fuck this game.
>>
>>183800595
I ain't saying I'm not a retard for stomping around, but man if I haven't been killed lately by more people hiding in dark corners in out of the way houses than anything else
>>
>>183800790
Oh fuck that
>>
>>183800898
Yeah, becuase they hide and wait for you.
Take your shoes off
>>
>>183799787
>muh fp

tried it in customs, its ok but makes me feel fucking dizzy and everyone camps just as much
>>
File: ChkqEWvVIAA0ur7.jpg (31KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
ChkqEWvVIAA0ur7.jpg
31KB, 600x611px
>>183800332
>>183800790
You will probably be able to buy the clothing you want from the community market once the crate goes live but it'll be more expensive.
>>
Can someone help me do the math here to figure how much you'll have to expect to pay for a single full outfit with this system? Right now I'm looking at about 4 pieces per outfit. 5 outfits. So that's 20 pieces total, but since it's one per crate, you need to open at least 4 for an outfit. $10. You can get duplicates. Assuming the drop rate is the same across the board. I'm multiplying 5 (outfits) by 4 (pieces) by 4 (needed pieces) and getting a 100. I'm doing something wrong here. But bare minimum with perfect drops, you'll be spending at least $10.
>>
>>183801345
That's fucking stupid. Fuck off, PlayerUnknown, you greedy piece of shit.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (40KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
40KB, 600x693px
>>183801792
Huh?
>>
File: 20170723122800_1.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170723122800_1.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw I will never be this looted again

'twas a fun game too
>>
File: this is the now.jpg (118KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
this is the now.jpg
118KB, 614x768px
>>183801792
>Caring about cosmetics in a game where camo is important
I'm sorry that your brain has been poisoned by consumerism
>>
I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF STAIR RAILINGS DEFLECTING ALL *ALL* MY BULLETS.
>>
This game would be a million times better if the blue zone was a slower moving instant-kill wall.

So many faggots who hang back in the blue zone with their 10 medkits and painkillers and just snipe you. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>183802782
id rather not instantly lose the game though cause i decided to drop on the other side of the map from where the circle is and i couldnt find a vehicle

thanks for your input though
>>
>>183802568
How is asking for a free way to get these outfits "consumerist", exactly? Fuck off.
>>
>>183803019
>i couldnt find a vehicle
There are guaranteed vehicle spawns all over the map. Sorry you took the risk of dropping in bumfuck nowhere like a coward :)
>>
>have 3 friends that i squad with
>1 of them is a fucking faggot
>bitches constantly about loot
>shrieks 'HOW DID THAT MISS' or 'FUCKING HIT REG' constantly
>doesnt engage in firefights, waits for us to die to loot and run

>next day we're playing as 3
>he asks to join
>all 3 of us say no at the same time
>he bitches and sits in discord to listen
>we win
>he disconnects

fucking love this game, upvote my shitty blog fuck you, nathan
>>
>>183802782
I think it could be solved easily by making the damage ramp up the longer you're inside it. That way you'd stop all the "xxProStreamerKiddyXX" guys from looting the blue for 20 minutes each match, but you wouldn't be at risk of being instakilled just from not finding a vehicle immediately. Best of both worlds.
>>
>down entire squad
Lol no money for you cause you didn't kill them :))))
>>
>>183803879
Something is seriously wack with the way they adjusted the points. Got to 2nd place the other day with 6 kills and got barely 400 points, friend wins a similar situation with 5 kills and gets well over 1000. Another friend also killed like 8-9 people near the start of a match, died, and only got like 150 points.
>>
>>183803879

>get GBP for killing
>didn't kill
>WTF MAN?!?!
>>
>>183801028
The whole reason it's coming out, is because it's being changed to fit the game better. The current one has many issues, FOV is one and feeling like you are 4 feet tall is another.
>>
So should I get a bunch of gamescom crates then resell them after the event?

This is kinda bullshit honestly.
>>
>>183804319
Winning always gives you the most points. The higher rank you finish the more points you get. kills give you a set amount for each, same with hit points dealt.
duo and squad divides the points so you will never get the same winnings as solo.
>>
Can the males wear the skirts?
>>
>>183805152
Everybody is gonna think of this, and it will flood the market, the only one making serious money will be: "Proceeds from the sale of the keys to open the Gamescom Invitational Crate will be used:
To provide funds needed to organize the event
To provide a prize pool for the invitational winners
To support a selection of charities"
I doubt it will be different from any other game, some items will be sought after and go for big bucks, others will go for penny's. If you jump on this like right after it happens you could make some decent cash, but you could also end up just getting screwed with trash items.
>>
>>183805307
Yes, all cosmetics will be unisex
>>
>>183802419
how actually good is the M249? having weapons on automatic in this game makes them pretty unreliable outside close range, does it get some bonus to stability when prone or something?
>>
pretty disappointed they didn't go the overwatch route with crate distribution

1 pay crate with anything worthwhile in it and 2 shit crates with nothing interesting in them is pretty underwhelming.
>>
>>183807012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amunLrcDkIg
>>
>>183807057

Pretty standard practice. The free crates contain garbage no one wants, and the actual desired stuff is locked behind a paywall.
>>
>>183807012
>does it get some bonus to stability when prone or something?
Yes

It's actually pretty accurate for single shots at long range too, I think
>>
>>183807282

At least the wanderer crate has the beanie, which should've been a drop since the beginning but whatever.
>>
File: 602-600x518.jpg (73KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
602-600x518.jpg
73KB, 600x518px
Only want the Tracksuit tb h
>>
>>183808152

Then pony up go-I-I mean guy!
>>
>>183687440
>5 million copies sold
>dead game

okay
>>
File: 1466983904280.jpg (86KB, 781x593px) Image search: [Google]
1466983904280.jpg
86KB, 781x593px
>>183808331
Maybe I will
>>
>>183734967
money invested =/= good
i play on a 1070 and a non-overclocked i5 and pull consistent 60's... dunno what you're doing.
turn off your startup items?
>>
File: 1440494534006.jpg (248KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440494534006.jpg
248KB, 1280x960px
>>183807282
>Pretty standard
standard's disappointing, what can I say
better systems are in use elsewhere, I hoped they'd employ them here.
>>
File: scrubdaddy.jpg (145KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
scrubdaddy.jpg
145KB, 1280x1600px
mfw nobody in my usual squad has any tactical awareness and I have to keep telling them where to go so that we can win for change.
>>
>>183801026
Doesn't affect how loud steps are, or the distance at which the sounds falls off, only the sound effect played.
>>
>>183810128
Why are you complaining? do you not like leading? Having one person take charge is better then 4 arguing about where to go and how to approach situations.
>>
>>183800332
>>183800790
You guys can thank ValveDrones for this. TF2, Counter Strike, and Dota 2 are the reason crates are so rampant in games nowadays. Don't blame the devs, blame the fucking idiots who buy these things.
>>
I started with 'chuting into single huts and tiny rural villages, learning how to loot and what to loot. Doing this got me within top 10 quite often, but running through wood, over mountain and cross fields without seeing a single guy sucked. Plus on the rare occasion I did find someone, I didn't know how to operate my weapons and ended up dying. This play style is fun up to a point, but it fast becomes one of the most frustrating experiences.

Then I started dropping into the small buildings on the outskirts of towns, looting and watching for other players. You'd hear enough gunshots to know shit's going down, but they're far away enough to feel confidence in running to the circle. Still, operating weapons was an issue and the only targets I really managed to take down were those with the same kind of game plan as mine, and usually under equipped. It was about this time I learned to run near roads; you'll often find a vehicle before too long.

Now I'm 'chuting into cities and working my way through the houses until I'm reasonably equip. Every house is treated as hostile until known to be clear; often times I'll pass up some decent loot to check for an ambush.

I've still a long way to go; my stats aren't great and it's rare to reach beyond top 30, but I'll get there sure enough.
>>
>>183796915
I wish people would stick to one outlet of information. I'm getting pretty bothered at not knowing the latest news because it came out on twitter before, reddit, before fucking facebook before the official fucking page. It doesn't seem exclusive to PUBG either; other games I play seem to scatter their devblogs, updates and news bulletins all over the place.
>>
How can I be as good as daddy Lirik.
>>
Are the guns in this game hitscan or projectiles?
>>
File: 1stchicken.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1stchicken.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Got my first chicken with my buddy just now that was pretty fun, got very luck with the last few circles.
>>
>>183690806
Try rust!
>>
File: crates.jpg (95KB, 620x600px) Image search: [Google]
crates.jpg
95KB, 620x600px
>>183810583
This
Everyone likes to forgot this kikery started with TF2
$2.50 a pop and you weren't even guaranteed a hat
Strange weapons didn't even come until about a year later. The weapons were just regular quality that you could trade 1for1 for a different weapon, or at most a scrap.
but it's okay because you had a chance at getting an ~*unusual*~. which led into a whole different kind of cancer
>>
>>183811670
Projectiles
>>
>>183811265
Are you memeing or is he actually good? he's a class a retard in all the other games i've seen him play
>>
File: a nod to battle royale.jpg (814KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
a nod to battle royale.jpg
814KB, 3840x2160px
This makes me happy
>>
>>183812395

Does this mean the beanie will finally be in a crate?
>>
>>183812395
>free cosmetic is the best one

good
>>
>>183812451
yes? They will be in the special royale crates which you get for free soon. The battle royale outfits are all amazing.
>>
>>183812395

>About to reee about no bandanna
>Would have to cover it up in a helmet anyway

I hate this
>>
File: 1473015187274.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473015187274.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>183812395
>https://twitter.com/graphure/status/889910704303689730
they are all based on Battle Royale
>>
>>183812395
>>183812674
>yfw 1 item costs $#10
>>
File: turtles.jpg (22KB, 392x401px) Image search: [Google]
turtles.jpg
22KB, 392x401px
>>183784196
>death by some random camper in a shack that has statistically 0% chance to contain anyone
>why the fuck would some dipshit sit in a shack that is on the other side of the flightpath with no loot and no purpose?

The same reason you went there, anon. You've gotta start considering your own behavior; if you do something its likely that others will have thought of it, too. If you feel safe hiding in a shack, so do others. If you're running after the biggest baddest weapon, so are others. If you've caught the loot bug and just can't resist checking that crate despite already being well equip, so are others.
Everyone of us is the same in that we are unique. Gotta start thinking meta.
>>
>>183812674
Battle Royale RP Servers soon?
>>
Platoons when
>>
>>183812830
>yfw they are free
>>
>>183767167
Non twitch Balaclavas when?
>>
>>183811265
>>183807221
>>183757685

Threadly reminder to ignore the (single) lirik poster. It's the only way to deal with trash.
This includes replies to this post.
>>
The asshurt this game is causing for ps4 players is beautiful to witness. The dev is fucking based for blowing off a ps4 timed deal in favor of Xbox.
>>
File: pubg.jpg (157KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
157KB, 2048x1152px
How do I make my character look like pic related?
>>
FIRST PERSON WHEN

FUCKING WHEN

WHEN

FUCK
>>
File: 20170722225724_1.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170722225724_1.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
Post characters
>>
File: top.png (566KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
top.png
566KB, 600x600px
Any settings I can change in the .ini's to make the game somewhat smoother? Can I remove shit like foliage with editing the .ini?

I've got a GTX970 and even on "Very low" on everything I get 50-60fps.
>>
>>183813570
just like my anime
>>
>>183810453
I'm complaining because they think they are hot shit, but really have zero skill beyond being good at shooting.
>>
File: finally.png (656KB, 1349x529px) Image search: [Google]
finally.png
656KB, 1349x529px
>no kill in 3 days
>almost give up on this game
>foirst game today
>pic related
feels good
>>
>>183814231

What's the point? There's only like 6 variations.
>>
>>183814249
Overclock your gpu. This game is pretty cpu intensive so you might want to oc your cpu. I've seen videos of people with 970s getting over like 80 fps at low settings.

You can't edit the .ini files any more.

This guy is getting a consistent 60+ fps on his 970 and a modern i7: https://youtu.be/MNhzZYsug2A
>>
Instead of slowly earning gold for crates can I just buy them or preferably just buy the individual gear?
>>
>>183815202
Yeah, you can buy them from the community market
>>
File: 20161229051731.jpg (68KB, 451x489px) Image search: [Google]
20161229051731.jpg
68KB, 451x489px
>>183787787
no shit, sherlock. just drives me mad that my common squad buddies cant realize this by themselves.

god, even the circle shrinks slower on the shortest path...
>>
why can I play on servers from different regions without any lag
>>
>>183697906
>doesn't know shadowplay exists
Every time I get teamkilled I just have to hit f9 to get the faggot on video killing me.

Eversince DrDisRespect got banned I've been sending videos in left and right making PubG great again.
>>
>>183701085
>M16
Unless it was made by FN, which it most lokely was considering it's an A4 and probably made under a gov't contract.
>>
>>183815293
>no sexy waifu clothing

meh
>>
>>183815943
The update isn't out yet
>>
File: ed0780f2e78c8388a3ccaa36266563eb.jpg (110KB, 1024x1584px) Image search: [Google]
ed0780f2e78c8388a3ccaa36266563eb.jpg
110KB, 1024x1584px
Night time first person maps when?
>>
>>183816109
What are they adding other than bug fixes they seem happy to ignore
>>
>>183815519
combat is client side. you get lag while picking up itens and "damaging" your enemies. if you are fast on the trigger then thats no worry but if you are trading hits then it becomes a problem.
>>
>>183816217
First person servers and hats and a new gun (hoping for an AUG personally)
>>
>>183816187
>flare guns
>shooting out streetlights
>IRNV scopes
>flashbangs are more useful
>>
>>183816458
>hats

fuck this
>>
>buy game
>download and play
>after hitting F key way too early for parachute and having to fix controls because A and D don't do shit, I'm all alone in some bumfuck area and a blue bar is filling up.
>w/e
>see a buggy in the distance, jump; now we're cooking with fire
>gunshots
>see a guy by himself.
>ramming speed captain!
>press f right as I'm on top of him. Figure I'll jump out, blow his head off, get back in and attack someone else
>Better luck next time!
I guess I was expecting vehicle momentum to not instantly kill me..
>>
>>183816458
what if they implement a sawed off shotty for some sick run and gun with bike? you can only use a pistol or SMG in the back. would be cool... vehicles right now are just for transportation, wish people could use them for more.
>>
I need people who are not autistic to play with. Everytime I find someone to play they're so goddamn cringy. Adult guys just saying DUDE BRO FUCK LOL EPIC in a thick eastern europe accent. Fuck me. And the "jokes". Jesus. Just play the game and fucking shut the fuck up unless it's game related or unless you're actually funny.
>>
>>183817620
>dude, bro, and fuck are cringey
The only thing autistic is you raging at common vernacular, anon. Though I can get behind LOL being spoken out loud, and epic being misused.
>>
>>183817620
You seem autistic
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495211585638.jpg (67KB, 550x946px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495211585638.jpg
67KB, 550x946px
>>183770486
What were you expecting? Exanima?
>>
>>183817620
>complains of perceived autism
>is the autistic one

got bad news for you my epic dudebro
>>
>>183813570
You don't, yet. Let's all pray they add this in the August 3rd update.
>>
>>183817178
Please no. But please yes. My inner S.T.A.L.K.E.R. would force me to use it and only it every match. Goddamn I want that now. Turn on voice chat and shout CHEEKI BREEKI after every kill. Oh god.
>>
>>183814231
>there are snlwflake faggots autistic enough to go "muh character" on fucking pubg
Kys
>>
File: 546515456164514541.jpg (14KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
546515456164514541.jpg
14KB, 480x363px
I know its one of you faggots in here who keep spaming /v/ with your smug "YOU SAID ITS FOTM OF THE MONTH LOOK AT THE PLAYER NUMBERS HAHAHA WE PLAY A GAME THATS ALIVE SUCK IT!!!!"

Can you guys please stop?
>>
>>183819970
>going on /v/ post-split
No thanks
>>
>>183818009
They were just examples you fucking retard, you know what I'm talking about.

>>183818295
You seem like you have the type of humor I'm discribing.

>>183818358
>hurr durr no you have autism
Allright man.
>>
>>183701459
Completely new can't wait
>>
>>183820224

/vg/ is kinda trash when it comes down to certain things /pubg/ is good since we keep getting content but if it actually stops then the general might fall apart that and discords/IRCs/teamspeaks destroy /vg/
>>
>Tell people: don't go to drop.
>They wanna go anyway
>We all die

How do I find good people to play with.
>>
>>183819148

How the fuck am I a snowflake for posting a character?

Work yourself up over something else autist.
>>
>>183817620
totally feel you here. i wanna get into the game and talk about THE GAME tactics and stuff, not normie shit. worse than this is just random cucks joining middle match on discord and demanding attention to their existance.

idk, people sometimes are so needy.
>>
>>183821096
everyone look the same dude. its either all dirty looking guy, jacket and cap boy, naked chick, jacked and pantsu whore or fuccboi sunglasses dude.
>>
>couple of days ago get my first chicken dinner
>same day also get #2 and #3
>been sucking royal dick ever since

i just get fucking shot from behind i want to quit
be in the white circle, die
come in with the blue circle, die
stay at the edge of the white circle to try to shoot people coming in with the blue circle, die
die die die die die

how is there always someone behind me fuck
>>
Why is everyone so shit at this game. All the people I play with are like this every game:
>JUMP MILLITAIRY BRO JUST JUMP MILTIAIRY
Fucking die within 10 minutes every game
>>
so is it going to be worth spending money on creates or are the prices gonna be way better on market if you wait a while?
t. virtual hat enthusiast but poor NEET
>>
>>183822881
Maybe you should face towards your vulnerable side instead of having your face against the wall.
>>
>>183823834
get a pair pls pussy
>>
>>183822881
Then put yourself in a position where you can't be shot in the back. Or to where you will at least hear people approaching you. You will almost always be able to find a spot within the circle that can give you a really good defensive position, of course others will want those spots too so it's all about risk versus reward. Don't be afraid of combat, if somebody has a good spot it might be worth trying to take them out and using it yourself.
Also be aware of the circle and past circles too. You can get a really good idea of where people are going to come from by looking at where the last circle was and where the new one will be.
>>
>>183824031
go play cod
>>
>>183824153
i rather die fighting during these 10 minutes than die to someone who landed in the middle of nowere, found a shotgun in a roadside shack and stood there the entire time while i spent 10 minutes walking around countless small houses in the middle of gatka to have level 1 gear and a uzi.
thing is, majority of these people are thrilled about sitting there immobile third personing so the "hurr stealth gameplay bro xd metal gear dude so cool" has no purpose.
>>
>>183820363
>implying i care about anything else than active multiplayer games
been years since i played a single player game

also been years since i went to /v/, every game i've played in last 5 or so years has an active general here
>>
Say I want a certain outfit, should I buy it from the community market asap while everyone is buying crates and dumping what they don't want, or do you think prices will always be on the ridiculous side?
>>
>>183816187
>>183816512
>fuckbois with gamma on max playing as if it's daylight
>>
>>183825165
i mean, its 2,50$ for each part of the paid outfit and seems to be top and botton only(not counting that hat with the headset)
>>
>>183825165
As far as CSGO goes, new skins are more expensive as soon as the new case drops and then the price drops over time.
>>
>>183826005
altho occasionally skins that rising in value later on because the case that used to give them becomes a more rare drop
>>
>>183826005
I was thinking that would happen, but these are limited items. I wonder where the sweet spot will be.
I got the game for free, so I'll probably buy a create or 2 too, maybe I get lucky, either a part I want or an expensive part I don't want and can sell.
Reminds me, I once spend an awful lot of time scouting for newbies with valueble tf2 items, and made a little over $100 selling all the crap when I quit. Good times. Spend a week sweettalking some French kid in trading me his earbuds for basic weapons.
>>
>>183824858
You're an ADD kid, okay I get it. Go play COD.
>>
>>183826840
this is a pretty epic meme, im gonna use it from now on
>>
>>183826942
>he's right so I better reply with some meme shit
>>
>>183827187
i'm not that guy, i just noted that that seemsl ike an epic meme post so i'll employ it in the future
>>
>>183824858
I play first person and get multiple kills both ways. Rambo'ing into a house I know 1 or more people are in when I feel I can make it work, or when I hear someone running around I will not hesitate to hide near a door to blast them and their buddies the second they walk in expecting a safe place because I close all doors behind me.
Whatever works for you and makes you enjoy the game.
>>
>>183826840
whatever makes you sleep at night. just try to not have nightmares about all the games that you came 2 because you cant control a weapon.
>>
>see enemy
>give him full body shot with shotgun
>not dead
>okay
>give him another full body shot
>not dead
>???
>he turns around and proceeds to kill me
>>
>>
>>183824858
>tfw you're capable of diagnosing how you die most frequently but instead of learning from your mistakes you make an angry post on 4chan
>>
>>183822881
you just got in a higher ELO. don't worry your lucky will and top 5 will diminish as you fall lower
>>
>>183829972
win***
>>
>>183827891
What? Where did you get that assumption? You talk and think exactly like a COD kid.
>>
>>183829526
>implying i die to fuccboi shackers

just talking about types of gameplay bro. learned at my second game ever to jump, look inside shacks and aways carry grenades.

if you wanna talk shit then quote the guy who prefers to make angry posts here instead of talking with his buddies about their bloodthirst.
>>
>>183807012

It has low recoil and you can fire 100 shots without reloading.
>>
Anyone tried tanking their rating to get easier games?
>>
File: pizza.jpg (319KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
319KB, 1600x899px
>Got kicked out of the discord

Eat a dick
>>
>>183830917
what an alpha, calling me out for the beta cuck I am
>>
File: ???.jpg (86KB, 588x768px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
86KB, 588x768px
>>183831223
>>
getting top10 consistently = skill

winning = luck
>>
>>183832657
honestly the only actual skill in the game IS winning when you're in top 10.

You have that completely backwards
>>
>>183832657
No, because it's easy as fuck to get to top 10 just by hiding.

6+ kills = skill
>>
>shoot guy four times with Kar
>friend shoots him three times with M4
>he doesn't die

When will this meme end?
>>
>>183833736
>hitting the body with a kar
Why did you even pick it up
>>
>>183833985
>not aiming for centre mass at long range

Are you some sort of retard?
>>
What are some good streams that aren't Summit, Grimmz, Josh, Dr, etc?
>>
>>183834150
gitgud
>>
>>183834215
>summit
>josh
>supporting scammers
>i shiggy diggy
>>
>>183834215

Reynad's alright.
>>
>>183834150
>Choosing to take a shot that is guaranteed to give your target enough time to take cover and heal.
>>
>>183834215
beaglerush is funnier, more entertaing and better at the game than all of those idiots
>>
>>183699570
When I'm using iron sights or red dots.
>>
>>183834354
Exactly, that's why I don't want to watch them. That and they bitch about every other loss it seems. Watching a grown man literally yell at the camera about a buggy EA game turns me right the fuck off.

Though I can see that I phrased that request very poorly.
>>
why is the streamer shilling in this general so intense
>>
Third person corner peeking is extremely cancerous.

Why is this the default game view?
>>
>>183834215
Anthony Kongphan
Lirik can be okay
Most of the people I watch play PUBG are streamers I follow that usually play other things
>>
>>183699570
Any time I am scoping/sighting and don't need to worry about swimming. The only thing you lose is breath and it's only needed when swimming, running doesn't even deplete it
>>
>>183834557
Because watching streamers who are good at the game is entertaining and is one of the only ways to actually get better at this game
Also not everything is shilling you stupid /v/irgin
>>
>>183834557
Well it's a pretty popular game on twitch. And I literally asked people to shill me some streamers.

Didn't mean to shit up the general.

>>183834458
Yeah, I enjoy watching Beagle, and I even played in some of his customs. They were a lot of fun. I'm Aves

>>183834749
>>183834390
Thanks, I'll check em out.
>>
>>183832730
>last circle drops on opponent
>you lose

>last circle drops on you
>you win

yes, the skillcap is insane
>>
File: pqrqsu.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pqrqsu.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
OC, was a fun kill
>>
>>183835790
1 kill with 14 left lol what a fag
>>
>>183835790

>loud ass yellow jacket

why?
>>
>>183835969
+1
>>
>>183836072
it actually blends really well in with trees and the wheatfields
>>183835969
its not my fault no one came to the military camp
>>
>>183831217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5kmCgVhADY
>>
>>183835040
>>183835212
The endless namedropping isn't discussing it's literal advertising
>>
Recommended settings for this? Not talking exploits, just wondering if view distance has an effect on who sees who first or something. I have played a shit ton of red orchestra so prone pixel hunting is nothing new, but I feel like dicerning the direction of a shot is bullshit in this game.
>>
>>183837042
Then filter them and fuck off.
There's no rule against talking about game relevant streamers.
>>
File: boom.webm (3MB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boom.webm
3MB, 1728x1080px
>>183835790
Nice one.
>>
>>183837371

>Lvl 3 helm
>Still knocked down in one shot

The fucks the point then
>>
>>183790648
an acog is useful but it's not a requirement.
>>
File: doc3.png (71KB, 157x206px) Image search: [Google]
doc3.png
71KB, 157x206px
He's on.
>>
>>183837930
He could have just been low on health
or the helmet could've been fucked already
>>
>>183834694

1st person only servers are coming soon, thank the lord.
>>
>>183837992
based
>>
>>183837930
>>183838021
It wasnt a headshot so he was low on health
>>
this general is worse than reddit

please consider kyssing yourselves
>>
>>183738207
What if... What if you just don't play with that friend anymore?
>>
>>183772762
Should make it so artillery damages buildings or just make the explosions bigger.
>>
File: 1501014498834.jpg (113KB, 376x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501014498834.jpg
113KB, 376x375px
Alright I saw the Battle Royale skins, and even though they're locked behind a paywall, i'm buying the game. What should I know and look into, while i'm waiting for the game to install?
>>
>>183837992
>>183837992
tfw playing at maximum velocity
>>
iss there a discord still ? last night i tried to join but couldnt find friends
>tfw no friends online either
>>
File: pan.png (710KB, 686x694px) Image search: [Google]
pan.png
710KB, 686x694px
>>183844205
>>
>>183829432
All you have to do is play the game bud (at this point i doubt you even own it). try to hit targets at 500m+ without adjusting, then post the results.
I really don't care what "PLAYER UNKNOWN" says i'll take my own game play experience that tells a very different story.
>>
File: 1500457360473.png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1500457360473.png
8KB, 218x231px
>>183688019
I've played solo 97 times currently and I have exactly 0 wins, I've gotten as far as second...
>>
My Pioneer crates Reset to 1st.

Still have my items though.

Is this normal at set points or after enough time?
>>
>>183847962
mine did the same ?>
>>
>>183847962
>>183848060
It's every monday(?) IIRC. The crates will reset back down to 1st tier price
>>
>just land in the hot zones like the military base every game so you get better at fighting

Isn't this just leaving my game to luck since other people can land faster than me and find guns faster than me?
>>
>>183848864
Once you drop there a few times, you will realise where the best places to get weapons are.
This whole game basically comes down to luck anon.
>>
>>183848602
Fuck's sake that explains why people have so many cosmetics.

I was wondering wtf how did people earn that much shit.

Thanks
>>
How do people get the Player Unknown Set Crate?

I know it can be bought on steam, but how do you get it before that.
>>
File: Shit son.gif (1MB, 256x229px) Image search: [Google]
Shit son.gif
1MB, 256x229px
>>183848864
I don't understand why people risk dangerous areas. Most often if you land next to a small group of houses you'll most likely find a few good items and gear. You just have to know where the hotspots are once the circles start closing in to ambush and take their loot. So long as you have the drop on someone, you should not lose unless you're garbage.
>>
>>183849794
I just want a fucking kar anon, I want one so bad
>>
discord ?
>>
>>183849785

It was a preorder crate
>>
>>183849794
I literally only play this game to kill other players. It's so satisfying knowing that you permanently end their life that match. If I was going for wins I would literally never attack anyone and just prone in the white.

It's easy as fuck to go to areas where there are no other players and loot for 20 minutes. Everyone knows that. It's just dumb and boring. Landing in a hotzone and getting multiple kills and living is fun as fuck.
>>
>>183847687
Shit dude I got one in my first few hours with the game going in blind
>>
People always say to ride the edge of the circle, doing that I find myself more often than not getting blued, or worse getting shot in the head by someone who decided to lay there longer than me.

Any positioning tips for solo?
>>
>>183850687
Ride the edge of the circle but put a bullet in their heads instead
>>
>>183849794
sometimes it's fun to just dive into the action right away
>>
>>183849794
>I don't understand why people risk dangerous areas
Because you get heaps of good shit and there are way more opportunities to loot. I used to always land in the more obscure houses rather than main cities because I thought they were too high risk, but I pretty much always got mediocre gear or maybe got lucky occasionally and found something good. I'd have to hope to get some decent utility and guns out of 2, maybe 3 houses before spending time running across the open with shit gear to find 2 more obscure houses to loot. Maybe it was low risk, but it was boring as fuck and I'd pretty much never get any kills in a game just because I was at the mercy of the circle and other players who are already geared up while I had to spend so much time looting. If you land in a major city and manage to kill someone after looting for a bit, you'l have your own 3 or 4 houses that you've looted, plus you can loot the other guys corpse which should also contain 3 or 4 houses worth of stuff, all right then and there. Then you can start focusing on positioning and getting ready for the circle sooner.
Recently, I started landing in a few certain major cities. There's tonnes of houses to loot and you're pretty much guaranteed a rifle and full Level 2 gear + meds. Once you drop to the same place a few times, you figure out the best way to approach it to make sure you don't get killed as soon as you land. People just hate dropping cities because they probably do it once or twice, die because they aren't familiar with the area, and then just give up to keep trying different strats instead of practicing and getting gud.
Go watch Grimmmz play on Twitch. He lands at the School nearly every game, and he's dropped there so many times that he pretty much knows where to instantly get a gun. Whenever he hears someone fighting, he knows exactly where they are. You don't get that game sense from dropping to a major city for the first time.
>>
>queue for NA
>all players are south american
This game has south american containment servers, can we please get region locking?
>>
>>183852463

If you're solo who cares? Why are you squading with randoms?
>>
Kind of a specific question, at the crater base how are people getting out of the three story house without going down the stairs?!
>>
>>183853519
not sure which house but they probably jump out of it
>>
>>183849794
>I don't understand why people risk dangerous areas.
Probably because it's fun
especially fun to come out of it alive
>>
>>183854130

This, the rush of intense battle, the fact you can die at any moment, any turn, even while looting. It's a thrill.

Killing unarmed faggots is fun too.
>>
>>183697126
>He joins three people who are grouped up and are having fun, and who invite him to discord
I would have joined these people.

My friends aren't always available and I have two sets I play with.

I got grouped with with a trio and despite talking to them on local coms, they completely ignored me and seemingly didn't care whether I stuck around with them or not.

It wasn't until we were hold up in two houses that we got rushed by a trio that pulled up in a jeep. I hid just by the door and they didn't check corners, so I lit up 2/3 of them before I had to reload, and got downed by the third, then crawled around a corner.

"I just wrecked 2 of the three that rushed in her, if you come now you'll get the third while he's stuck reviving."
"Maybe before I bleed out or they kill me?"

the reply, in some snotty manbaby voice owned by a faggot you know everyone hates.

>"No. No we're not. "

>bleed out

>"There, there's your answer."

You get all kinds. I was butthurt they didn't just tell me to fuck off at the start, I'd not have wasted my effort helping guard three maximum cocksuckers.
>>
>>183844660
>>183844660
https://discord.gg/qqyW6JK

PLS JOIN THE /vg/ DISCORD

Also to the OP making pubg threads, link it pls
>>
>end game, less than 20 left or top ten

>have to run away from blue circle
>die running to white circle

>run to white circle early
>die

>be in white circle
>guys kills me from behind
>>
>no spectator mode after death
>no freeze cam/kill cam after death
>no adjustable field of view
>no zooming in third person
>no VSync
>no custom shirt designs
>no sprays
>no xp
>"and your reward is clothes... bad clothes that aren't worth shit"
>unable to shoot down the parachute with the care package
>unable to see which direction you're being shot from
>hovering over items to interact with them works like shit
>no tooltip to see which weapon/item you're throwing out when switching
>shortcuts for weapon switching/using healing items don't work

Fix all this stuff and make PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds great again
>>
>>183850687
you can either hug the circle and risk getting BLUED or fogcamped, or you can hole up in the center and 3pp camp until the next circle drops
>>
>>183854991
You can already tell that was going to happen by how they communicate with you at the beginning. Even when I queue with 3 and a random, we assume he's going to be shit but we give him a few minutes to decide whether he's worth saving or not. If you really 1v3'd and got 2 KOs I would have considered that worthwhile.
>>
>>183855408
>no spectator mode after death
>no freeze cam/kill cam after death
>no zooming in third person
>no custom shirt designs
>no sprays
>no xp

Thank fucking God
>>
>Duo
>Last stretch
>Buddy runs up ahead chasing somebody
>I see another guy run up and aim at my dude
>Chain-link fence between us
>Unload my entire extended UMP mag in to him
>Swap to my M416
>Unload 10 bullets in to him
>He ignores me, leaves, kills me duo as he turns around
>NONE OF MY BULLETS WENT THROUGH THE FENCE
>Run to the other side
>Blow his asshole open in anger
>Die to the blue gas
>>
>>183855408
>no VSync
explain how this is a problem in addition to >>183855816
>>
>>183855408
>I'm bad at video games and was raised on CoD also i'm underage and so retarded that I think Vsync is a good thing I also like outright lying: the post
>>
>inna squad with some friends
>win early firefight against two other squads
>two mates dead
>"welp let's just suicide and start over"
>other mate blows himself up
>"well anon?"
Man fuck you, I worked for those kills
>>
would combat vets be good at this game?
>>
>>183859482
Why would combat vets be any good in this game? Handling a gun in real life and using a mouse and keyboard are 2 different things.
>>
>>183778605
>It's just funny how far some people go just to kill an unarmed player.
An unarmed player is a soon to be armed player.
>>
>>183861123
skill wise no but in terms of communication, tactics etc
>>
File: pls respond.jpg (176KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pls respond.jpg
176KB, 750x750px
is there thread full of good players or bad players? i don't want another tf2 experience where all the bad players are the ones giving advice and posting about the game, especially when they think they know what they're talking about
>>
>>183851969
Your argument has one fatal flaw - the risks of loot do not outweight the potential rewards. Dropping into a highly populated zone has, usually, the same "quality" of loot as you will find far, far away from the plane. In exchange for having a little less time to loot (because 3/4 of the time the RNG circle will fuck you)

Even if you end up with lesser quality of loot at the start, your odds of surviving the first few moments of the game are FAR higher, and you are still competitive against those who looted the warzone. If you manage to kill those people, you have amassed all their loot from the densely populated area. So you are risking one gunfight where you will, probably, be slightly under equipped - vs having to drop into an area, hope you get something good enough in the mean time, use it to kill people, acquire enough loot... And then, on top of that, also engage in that firefight with that hypothetical other "you" who looted in peace out in the wild.

If you are to calculate odds of dropping into cities directly next to the plane vs gliding as far away as possible and maybe stealing a car to go another city over - it's always in your favor to avoid everyone in the early game. Always.
>>
File: 578080_20170725224407_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
578080_20170725224407_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
i won a game :o
>>
File: 1497220760652.jpg (111KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497220760652.jpg
111KB, 608x800px
>>183862027
if you were actually good at fps games you would understand that this game is too random to be competitive

the skill ceiling is honestly pretty low.
>>
>>183864135
There's still some pretty useful, less known about tactics such as cover with dips in the ground and land formation, positioning, etc.
>>
>>183864135
shooting beyond 100m is skill based

rng is based on weapon spawns early game mostly
>>
File: weebs.jpg (137KB, 1200x916px) Image search: [Google]
weebs.jpg
137KB, 1200x916px
>>183864367
hilarious

>>183864431
Leading shots is an interesting mechanic ive not seen in other skill based fps games. And most of the time the better aimer will come out on top. However the circles just DESTROY any hope of this game being competitive.

The game for sure requires skill. But you can totally just win with good circle rng and no aim.

I think i just got triggered by the weeb who thinks hes hot shit cause he got div6 in tf2
>>
>>183862027
>needing advice for a videogame
Advice on getting a good slapshot, yes
Advice on how to throw a curvball, yes
Advice on chess closers, yes.
>advice for playing virtual action figures/GI.joes better
Neck thineself
>>
File: 1492947022736.jpg (114KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
1492947022736.jpg
114KB, 960x631px
>>183865152
>sportsbro
get off my board
>>
>>183864856
Honestly I think the blame for lategame circles being down to luck lies mostly with 3rd person. Once the circle is getting tiny it turns into a game of "the first person who leaves cover gets lit the fuck up with barely any chance to return fire effectively" because everyone can just sit behind their tree or rock and use the 3rd person camera to survey the entire playzone with no risk of exposing themselves. When it's like that it basically becomes:
>Circle shifts onto you
Win
>Circle shifts onto opponent
Lose
Now sure there's some margin for skill to come into play, i.e. you're a good shot but your opponent has potato aim meaning you can manage to kill him even when he can prefire and cover-peek you. But it's much more likely that whoever moves first will lose, regardless of skill differences.
>>
>>183864856
>muh circles

you are bad

adapt or stay bad
>>
>>183864135
post your esea you won't
>>
>>183865152
what bro?
>>
>>183866910
I love when people disregard the circles and say "LOL JUST GIT GUD" when they have no idea how statistics, probability and overall theory of these things come into play
>>
>>183867815
I'm top 500 on na solo I think I am allowed to say you need to adapt instead of just raging over circles
>>
>>183869032
Once again, lol, this just shows you literally have no understanding of what you are talking about. The RNG aspects of the game are not drastic enough so they do not impact your overall statistical placement on the leaderboards - the better players will, over time, settle where they are supposed to be based entirely on skill because they will manage those RNG elements more skillfully / successfully over a period of time than those with less skill (read: less successful)

The RNG elements do, heavily, impact the game to game interactions and can heavily influence the outcome of single matches.

Take a course on stats or - at the very least, learn how casinos make money or something.
>>
so what does /pubg/ think of the battle royale crates
>>
>>183869972
It's whatever it's just charity stuff worth less than a burrito
>>
>>183869691
yeah bro i dont know anything even though i'm better than you probably mechanically and mentally
>>
>>183870463
>makes completely irrelevant statement as far as any sort of statistical analysis goes
>"Yeah well maybe I'm just smarter than you :^)"

k dude go back to playing the game lololol
>>
>>183870562
post ur rank u wont
>>
>>183869032
Actual top 500 players disagree, sweetie.
>>
>>183870710
probably shit players like steel lmao
>>
>>183870674
>agrees the RNG in the game won't impact your overall ranking on the leaderboards since skill is the main factor there
>"POST YOUR RANK FAGGOT"

anon are you serious right now? Are you actually this retarded?
>>
>>183834395
>trying a headshot, missing, and revealing your position
>>
Just won a game south of Myalta on its beaches. Had to kill a little faggot wading out in the water which for some reason he was allowed to stand on.

Will PUBG ever address the fact that water stops bullets completely, effectively preventing us from shooting players hanging top side of the water. Of course I'm not saying completely remove the water's ability to stop bullets but at least give us a way to take out those in the water.
>>
>>183872315
Wait for them to come up for air, kill.
>>
>>183859482
no because in real life you can shoot over obstacles and move your barrel properly instead of getting stuck on everything

game is a clunky shitfest
>>
File: Jazz for your Soul.jpg (164KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
Jazz for your Soul.jpg
164KB, 400x533px
>>183872561
I don't think I was describing the issue fully.

For some reason if you go out far enough in the water off of Myalta's beaches you'll eventually find yourself on a sandbar where you can stand just enough out of the water to both fire your weapons while also simultaneously being fully submerged underwater with respect to your head.

Of course people will say "Just shoot him in the head" which I did, but the main issue I have with this is the fact that if I fired a shot into his upper torso/chest he would take no damage from the bullet.

All I suggest is that there be some dynamic damage reduction depending on how far a bullet travels through water before hitting an enemy rather than having the water simply negate the bullet's damage.
>>
>>183873205
That seems like something worth recording and reporting, didnt know of such a spot.
>>
>>183872308
maybe try not missing? Git gud
>>
Does anyone else have problems with pubg.me tracking games? It seems like every game tracker for this game is completely broken. The trackers either misreperesent kills or spilts games into 3 different games
>>
>>183835351
The game sold 5 million copies. There is no skillcap.
>>
File: test 1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
test 1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>183873291
Yep yep, here's a couple of screenshots I took of the area
>>
>>183873291
>>183873946

Oddly enough, the ability to shoot always goes back and forth between swimming and standing, yet I AM able to both shoot and aim while standing in the water, as shown in this screenshot
>>
File: test 2.png (1MB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
test 2.png
1MB, 1918x1080px
>>183874054
Forgot the screenshot
>>
How would you fix the SKS?
>>
>>183874384
the sks is fine
>>
Cant even play 3 games without crashing my game at the end because of the memory leak

Not even beginning indie developers on UE4 are this bad at coding. This is a studio with multiple employees. Bravo Bluehole. Bravo. You korean fucks, game will go the way of Tera and Devilian because of you
>>
>>183697126
Holy fuck you are fucking autistic Tioga060
>>
i sure hope reddit wins this fight with the virtual hats because i'd be right riled up if I can't get a hold on my pixels for a cheap price
>>
>>183697126
>gets banned for breaking the rules
>yudodis
JUSTICE IS SERVED
>>
>>183859482
Real life combat is not comparable. A lot more senses come into play IRL. The tactics they use IRL are not that complicated, it's the whole experience that's just not comparable.
>>
>>183874516
post specs or stfu
>>
>>183850571
This is why I don't like the current circle mechanics
Taking a car to fuck off to the other side of the map for 10 minutes shouldn't be a thing when 95% of the players wil be restricted to the same 2km wide strip of map for the most part Should just make the first big circle show by default and start restricting as soon as the game begins
>>
>>183874516
4M people bought the game and play just fine
one anon can't into computers and proclaims that the devs are shit and the game will die

fucking lmao, do what that other anon said and post specs scrub
>>
>>183876475
>>183875104
>devs say memory leak and optimization ss a big issue, hence the many of patches
>durr your computer sucks!

PU's dick in your mouth, and the whole of bluehole running train on your boipussy huh.
>>
>matchmaking is set on by default every time a party is formed
>TK is bannable
pick one
>>
>>183876792
So you're not gonna post specs? Allright, I know enough.
>>
>keep getting jump scared in this game
My heart can't take it anymore
>>
>decide to check stats
>win rate top 10 rate and kd are all much higher in solo and duo
>highest rating is in squads

maybe i should stop trying to do cool flips or punch people with my buddies.
>>
forsen best pubg streamer innit
>>
are there any creepy easter eggs/locations in the game?
>>
File: 1498722938180.jpg (109KB, 735x722px) Image search: [Google]
1498722938180.jpg
109KB, 735x722px
Tfw the crate has VSS,Syringe,backpack lvl3 and extended quickdraw
>>
>>183878220
VSS doesn't spawn in crate anymore. Do you even play the game?
>>
>>183876796
>Unchecking a checkbox before every game is too much work for me
Just uninstall
>>
File: wheeze.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
wheeze.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
Simply unable to compete with the people who play this game
>>
>>183829432
>virtually
>as in, there is bullet drop, but not enough to be noticed by most people because they don't shoot at targets further away than 200m
>>
>>183878664
For longer than you it seems
>>
I can't hit a fucking barn with a 4x scope on an assault rifle

with shittier scopes I can spam single fire as fast as I hecking want and wreck everything but with 4x the recoil feels twice as bad
>>
>>183879646
4x scope is bugged this patch a bit so it could be that or you just need to get gud a bit as well
>>
>>183879713
that explains a lot.

what kind of bugs 4x has?
>>
>>183879863
The scope itself isnt working properly, the markers are bit fucked up, check this vid here >>183777080
>>
I've played this game for 40 hours and I still spaz out when someone shoots at me. Maybe I'm just too nervous for this type of game.
>>
>>183879153
You do realise over 5 million copies of this game were sold? The skill level is extremely low on average.
>>
>>183880615
Yeah but I always seem to make it to the top-15ish so the shittiest shitters have been swept out by then
>>
new to the game, ran around for awhile found a crate grabbed the m249 out of it killed a dude with it and died by the blue ended up 4th. where do i jump out for some fast action?
>>
>>183880705
Try asian servers, they're hilarious and suck at the game.
>>
>>183881040
Military base, School or Pochinki. You better git gud though.
>>
>>183881165
tfw you clear out the school yourself in solo only to later get killed by some camper in a bathroom in random houses
>>
>>183881398
check every corner and have a shotgun ready nigga
>>
>>183879945
is it only with the 400 mark? hmm...
>>
So how do you lads feel about the paid crates debacle
I am fine with microtransactions cosmetics, if two conditions are fulfilled: actual content is going to remain free, and cosmetics won't offer ingame advantages, like a ghetto ghillie suit or something
>>
>>183881825
dont really care as long as it isn't p2w
>>
>>183879375
"Haha, I just pretended to be stupid"
>>
>>183873205
I agree that water is a bit bullshit right now
>>
>>183881825
I don't like it, in my opinion everything should be available in game with the option to bypass it by paying money. You shouldn't be required to pay money for some things. Then again, it's only slightly annoying since it's only cosmetics, cosmetics that I don't even care about at this point.
I like the current system to be honest.
>>
>>183874384
The SKS is probably the best non-airdrop gun in the game
>>
>>183855408
>no tooltip to see which weapon/item you're throwing out when switching
You will drop the weapon in first slot or the gun you are holding.
>>
who else here is gonna spend 100 dollars and more on cosmetics haha
>>
>>183882624
>btw SKS is worse than AK by the way xd xd

these fucking dick sucking kids from twich... pretty sure a fully kited SKS is the best weapon to have even more than a k98 if you are good at aiming. 3 or 4 games with it and the recoil is under control.
>>
>>183883138
no-one haha
>>
>>183883138
I just want one of those camo jackets, but even those seem too expensive.
>>
>>183883171
Ak has a wider range of use than sks.
But sks shotgun combo is pretty good too
>>
>>183883320
Jackets are useless, only thing I need is black pants and my negro girl is fully camouflage.
>>
>>183883617
Black's shit for camouflage desu. There's a reason why everybody's uses actual camouflage patterns in real life instead of black, if they aren't raiding a house or something obviously.
>>
>>183883795
Well, I would use dark green if there was one.
>>
>>183883894
Camo and urban are dark green I'd say.
>>
File: PADDED_JACKET_URBAN_2.png (402KB, 545x487px) Image search: [Google]
PADDED_JACKET_URBAN_2.png
402KB, 545x487px
>>183883952
Urban looks B&W
I know that I have couple of jackets but not sure if I have the camo one, Can you even get it from the crates?
>>
>>183884106
Guess Steam marketplace previews are deceiving.
>>
>>183884560
btw doesn't jackets make you little bit bigger, so it would be easier to see laying in grass?
>>
>>183885019
I don't think the size is significant enough to negate the advantage of camo.
>>
>>183885060
True true
>>
ITS JUST COSMETICS YOU GUYS
>>
>>183882624
Said no one ever
>>
File: 1496797014500.gif (537KB, 360x291px) Image search: [Google]
1496797014500.gif
537KB, 360x291px
>>183886191
probably thinks VSS is a shit gun too, dont you?
>>
>>183886320
Depends on what guns I find early game. The kar 98 is objectively the best non air drop weapon.

People with shit aim will say otherwise. Sks is literally spray and pray for shitters with crap aim and it doesn't even do as much damage as the kar 98 any way I think
>>
>>183886320
Nah it's great for ambushing people under 100, on any other situation almost every single gun is better
>>
>>183882624
>>183886521
Strange way to spell M416
>>
>>183886603
I'd tip my hat if you said M16 but you didn't
>>
Are the people from the /vg/ discord extreme autismlords or are they actually cool to play with?
>>
>>183886727
I do not care much about hat-tips from people who think the M16 is good
>>
File: 1475287836692.webm (3MB, 550x308px) Image search: [Google]
1475287836692.webm
3MB, 550x308px
hecking homolord thinking he gonna sit in a corner and get me
>>
>>183854298
im always the unarmed faggot
>>
File: 20170726075715_1.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170726075715_1.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>strip to underwear before match starts
>wait till end of plane to farm afkers
>guy tries to run me over in car
>get in his car in the process
>he dies by exiting a fast moving car
>steal car
>drive to military
>die as soon as I park car
>>
tfw watching a japanese streamer
>GOTTU when a friend downed someone
>NAISU
>gets shot at
>NANNIIIII
it's fun to listen, even if they're bad
>>
Anybody know of some place where I can see all the clothing options the way they are in game? I can only find the images from Steam and shit, which are a bit small and seem to be slightly off.
>>
>>183790765
But the point is that he's boring. Not whether he's good or not. You're moving goalposts, you retarded child.
>>
>>183887716
>replying to a post from 24 hours ago
>being this butthurt
kek
>>
>>183879179
Try shooting a VSS then, those 9mm bullets drop like dumbbells
>>
File: 20170721185818_1.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170721185818_1.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
pic related is when my squad mate flipped the buggy while i was on the back and i could see on the mountain behind me
>>
>>183774921
holy shit 25€ wtf
The individual items seperately total at around 6€
>>
>>183887716
It's not boring BECAUSE he's good. Nobody is moving goalposts you just lack reading abilities.
>>
This game makes me rage like no other game I've ever played before. Maybe I should just stop playing. I'm going to break something soon.
>>
>>183889617
>taking this shit seriously
dont
>>
>>183888458
I was just explaining what comment from PU meant.

You can try zeroing the VSS though for better long-range accuracy
>>
>>183890064
It's extremely frustrating when you got some nice gear and you're doing well and you make it to top 20 or top 10 and then you die from some bullshit.
>>
this game is 100% luck
facts
>>
>>183887576
wwwww
>>
>>183890331
it is, yes
>>
>>183887576
I was doing this earlier on twitch too. The guy I was watching started making animal grunts during some of the action, which was kind of weird.
>>
There's definitely some serious luck elements, sure, and a lot of it is who sees who first. I'm okay with that. But I've also had some gun fights where I genuinely got outplayed. So at the most it's 99.9% luck.
>>
>>183891026
I wouldn't even say it's that serious
There's the very early game, where someone can drop on a gun while you don't, and the late game circles
Inbetween those it's largely based on the decisions you and others make
>>
>>183891026
Seeing people first, and making it more difficult to be seen first is also a skill. The luck is more from getting good weapons and circles, though those can be mitigated most of the times I think.
>>
File: 20170726150417_1.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170726150417_1.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
just got my first dinner boys, dat adrenaline rush...
>>
>>183891749
enjoy it never happening again for upcoming 200 games you play
>>
>>183890209
you're getting angry everything that kills you is "bullshit". As soon as you stop giving a shit about dying it becomes less stressful.
>>
>>183891920
>>183890209
When I die I get pretty frustrated, I instaquit and vent for a bit. After I cool off and analyze the game in my head, most of the time I realize it all came down to my poor decisions. Then I learn from them.
Played 50h with no dinner, now I'm clocking in 5 to 7 wins erry week. Feels good man.
You just gotta see where you did wrong.
>>
>>183892154
>You just gotta see where you did wrong.
9/10 times it's because you left cover and shot a guy

which is why I dont give a fuck about winning losing, just yolo that shit
>>
>>183891920
The only time dying has bothered me in this game, personally, is when I can't tell the direction the shot came from. And even then it only bothers me when I'm not instantly killed to a headshot. Something seems off in telling where a shot is coming from, I feel.
>>
>>183887576
tfw playing an asian server
>land in military zone, saw 2 or 3 other guys around
>chase some guy around without weapons and eventually punch him to death
>literally spent 5 minutes running around the complex and no one even spotted me
>go for a jog in the forest
>suddenly hear angry chink sounds
>approach the guy making the sounds, he's prone and yelling some shit, open mic apparently
>doesn't notice me, i'm crouching next to him
>i say "ni hao", he starts slowly turning his head to my direction
>wait for eye contact
>kill him
>he's still talking angrily as i loot him and make my escape
>>
>>183892842
top kek
>>
>>183892842
Nani! Dōshite anata wa watashi o koroshimashita ka?
>>
>>183891920
No, sometimes I'm simply outskilled or I made a stupid mistake and I still rage because I spent a lot of time getting gear and I'm finally doing well.
>>
>>183892842
>play asian server
>faggot on buggy wanna make a youtube video with me
>hehehe look at me driving backwards yolo my dudebro
>circle is on the fucking opposite end of map
>he goes somewhere
>i circle the last know location of the buggy's engine
>i kill him after some time playing around
>idk where the fuck the buggy is
>die to the circle

that guy outskilled me hard. he knew that i wanted that buggy so badly... fucking chinks play the game for fun, who woulda thunk
>>
it's another episode of "gear up and instadie to someone you don't see"
>>
>tfw just want to play for fun and have a good time
>that one guy in the group that takes everything to seriously
>Moans and groans about everything
>Everytime the group wants to do something fun he complains because it's not camping in a house miles away from everyone
>>
new ded thread when
>>
>>183889480
then you find the stream not boring. Fair. I maintain that he is boring as a person. What you're enjoying is the game and his ability to play it. At best he should remove the facecam and the mic.
>>
>>183898650
>>183898650
>>183898650
migrate
Thread posts: 762
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.