[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tfg/ - Titanfall General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 791
Thread images: 185

File: 1498433827982.jpg (85KB, 462x536px) Image search: [Google]
1498433827982.jpg
85KB, 462x536px
*teleports behind u* edition

>Lewds
http://tfgbooru.booru.org/index.php

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
http://pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
https://syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
Wargames Patch notes: https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13044/the-war-games-patch-notes/p1?new=1
Full Wargames patch notes (including the quiet stuff): http://i.imgur.com/yq3ekHy.png
FNN 16: https://www.ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-16

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
https://pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Doomed Thread:
>>
Forgot the Doomed Thread: >>182719102
>>
File: Phase meme.jpg (358KB, 716x850px) Image search: [Google]
Phase meme.jpg
358KB, 716x850px
second for old memes
>>
File: northstar.png (737KB, 1281x1000px) Image search: [Google]
northstar.png
737KB, 1281x1000px
third for finally got around to finishing gen 21 on the best titan
>>
>>182946331
>tfw have ogrebros at G20+ each and everyone else less than G2
>tfw I'm horriboe at playing any titan that isn't scorch or legion

It's a good kind of feel
>>
>>182946436
i'll swap u NS tips for thiccboi tips

i really enjoy both the ogre chassis titans but i'm pretty mediocre at them.
>>
Who in the fuck is taking
http://tfgeneral.com
out of the OP?
>>
>>182946815
domain expired, i heard. idk who's in charge of renewing it, but a couple threads back an anon was reminding future OP's of the expiration
>>
>>182946331
>Still no teather buffs

I wonder if respawn genuinely believes that teather is on par with everything else. I mean northstar would be good even without abilities becuase railgun on a strider is strong if you're not a retard, but come on respawn.
>>
Voodoo 1, Viper's on station.
Your journey ends here, Pilot.
The skies belong to me.
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

We'll have fun, with no frustration.
Let us have good cheer, Titan
Titanfall General
Has taken me for a nice ride.
>>
>>182946885
I reckon if you ask them and spell it right they'll start listening
T-E-T-H-E-R
It's written in game for fucks sake
>>
>>182946941
So it is, huh.
>>
>>182946885
at this point i've just accepted that they'll never do anything about it, and just play around what it can and can't do.
>>
>>182947079
Just having two charges would be nice. Oh, and remove the fucking arm time.
>>
So mechs are normally the replacement for tanks in these kind of settings right, and it's clear that jet fighters and the like are still a thing in the titan fall universe. So why are pilots called pilots?
>>
>>182946703

Legion
>long range mode uses 2 bullets/ shot, so stick at close range mode whenever possible as you'll be putting out twice as much damage overall
>shotgun powershot deletes infantry caught in its blast
>long range powershot is basically a railgun shot, so use it like that
>hold your ADS button to try amd ready predator cannon while/ before going round a corner (this sounds basic but I've seen those missed seconds of fire be the difference in winning or losing engagements).
>try and save a smart core activation for when you're nearing the end of a magazine. You'll get your 100 rounds then the infinite ammo provided by smart core to keep firing without reload for ten, twenty seconds at a time.
>when going into smart core, try and get into long range mode as LR's ammo penalty doesn't matter with bottomless clip
>smart core drains scorch/ ion shields very quickly. Just keep the trigger held down while in core.
>when playing Legion, just keep pushing forward and forcing the enemy lines back. If a Tone sets up with a particle wall, push their shit in. Legion is a tank and excels at forcing people back. However, he can get overwhelmed quickly so try and stick with a good teammate for support.

I like to run Legion with dash and hidden compartment. The latter especially as powershot is monstrous and is key in fighting Ronin or Monarch players - the sheer volume of damage and knockback are very valuable. Smart core is your best asset, however, so I could see an argument for Overcore and Sensor Arrays to get core back faster and have core last longer.

I'll reply to this post in a bit with my Scorch stuff. I just have some stuff to do first.
>>
>>182947532
A pilot is a driver that does anything more than driving, i.e. shooting, and is piloting a small vehicle (as opposed to boats and large spaceships).
So both shuttles and titans have pilots.
>>
>>182946436
>playing slow fat crap
Strider is objectively the best frame and too bad we cannot have strider ion or strider monarch
>>
>>182947190
>double tether and viper thrusters become standard
>VTOL on a fuel system instead of CD-based
>direct cluster missile impacts will stick to titans
>reduce cluster missile damage to titans to compensate
>new kit, Viper Salvo: reduce the number of flight core missiles, but they behave like acolyte pod lock missiles

if only...

you'd have to do something to make her not obnoxious as fuck in LTS and titan brawl though. maybe decrease railgun magazine size and increase reload time, to punish those shitter northstars who miss half the mag before getting anything done.
>>
File: smartPistol_comp01.png (1MB, 1474x1590px) Image search: [Google]
smartPistol_comp01.png
1MB, 1474x1590px
yo i know this is kinda old, but can somebody put my smoit pistol on the booru? i was just flipping through the new ogre chassis lewds when i noticed that my viper helmet and data knife were on the booru but not my OI pistol. thanks in advance
>>
>>182947867
its a booru, you can do it yourself
thats the point
>>
>>182947608
Northstar
>you're not a sniper. you're a midrange flanker/brawler who has access to more terrain usage options than any other titan, so map knowledge is more important on NS than any other titan.
>learn where all the cheesey keyhole shots are on all the maps. just fire single poking shots through them and immediately move to confuse enemy titan lines
>you can dash in midair towards the end of your VTOL, not often useful but sometimes it is
>balance quality of shot with quantity of shots; getting two half-charge shots off is preferable to waiting too long to get full charge and getting no shots off
>you probably know the trick, but you can cluster missile a wall and turn your back to the cluster to kill an enemy rodeo
>if you can manage to save up two smoke charges (or just run the double smoke kit), you can play insane mindgames with smoke, VTOL, and flight core.
>viper thrusters is best kit for aggressive play, lets you fly at sanic speed compared to standard thrusters. you need some momentum before you lift off, though, or it won't make much difference. dashing into VTOL/flight core should become a habit.
>double tether or threat optics if you're a pussy bitch who can't position or can't see properly
>railgun projectile size starts off small but expands to something like 2.5x size at longer ranges, so just plink at distant pilots without aiming as much
>fully charged railgun shot has significant knockback, so weigh knockback vs dps when you're getting bullrushed (and don't push scorches or ronins into your teammates when you're flanking)
>it's better to plan your trap usage ahead of time, but if you have to use them in the heat of the moment, throw them exactly where you'd throw scorch gas cans. the goal isn't just movement restriction, it's disorientation and confusion.

i THINK that about covers the important stuff that took me a long-ish time to learn about NS
>>
>>182948259
oh
>>
Does piercing shot work through allies or it's for enemies only?
>>
Melee secondary when?
>>
>>182949925
what
>>
>>182949262
i HEARD it went through allies but i feel like it doesn't
>>
>>182949985
I poised a rhetorical question to the readers of this thread asking at what point in time the developers of the game Titanfall 2 are going to implement a weapon to the game that is designed for hand-to-hand combat and can be equipped to the secondary weapon slot during the multiplayer portion of the game.
>>
>>182949925
melee is already better than pistols
>>
>>182950221
Yeah, but I want it to be a viable playstyle in its own.
>>
>>182950185
We are supposedly getting a blade tacticool in FD
>>
>>182950260
>viable playstyle in its own.
Is this bait? Melee is currently the most OP weapon
>>
>>182950278
>co-op
>>182950342
Then nerf it and make a melee secondary.
Would probably need some defensive properties so it's not getting reckt by anyone that doesn't come around a corner right now.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1274x713px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1274x713px
To the people who said BT only put Cooper's life at risk because Protocol 2 takes priority over Protocol 3, explain pic related.
>>
>>182950260
frothysemen 40 melee kills video
>>
>That autistic weeb defending FLAC in the last thread
Even /g/ makes fun of people who idolize FLAC, get a fucking clue kiddo lmao
>>
>>182950856
I wasn't here last thread but what debate about FLAC is there? It's a free lossless format, which is pretty cool in my honest opinion.
>>
>>182950904
TL;DR: people overestimate how much it actually changes audio quality.
>>
>>182950904
Autists unironically pretend they hear a big difference between flac and high bitrate in not engineered environment
>>
>>182950957
The change in audio quality isn't dictated by the FLAC format, which, since it is lossless, will always be source quality. How big the quality improvement actually is will always be based on how much loss there is in the lossy format used in comparison.
>>182950994
You can hear it quite clearly when using studio grade headphones. I know many people claim that it's just placebo, so I was interested in testing that out and put 320kbps mp3 and .flac versions of my songs in my playlist and I could correctly tell which one I was listening to in about 90% of the cases.
>>
>>182951181
>studio grade headphones.
Yeah that's what i'm talking about, who unironically wears studio grade headphones with a special music player everywhere or listens to music only at home?
>>
So we are over half way through the month, should be getting info on the next content drop soon right?
>>
>>182951425
same fucking date every month buddy. we've got another week to go at the very least.
>>
>>182951292
>who unironically wears studio grade headphones with a special music player everywhere or listens to music only at home?
>moving the goalpost
I thought the discussion is about whether or not there's a noticeable improvement in audio quality when using .flac over .mp3 and not whether or not people use good headphones. Sure with 5 dollar in-ears you can probably use 128kbps .mp3 and won't notice a difference when comparing to .flac.
First of all, you don't need a "special music player" whatever that may be to listen to .flac. Anything that isn't utter trash will be able to play it.
If you're using good headphones and have the space then .flac is the best option. Period.
I use .flac at home and .mp3 on the go since when I'm outside there's going to be noise anyway so the nuances are lost no matter what format is used.
>>
>>182951512
What dates that?
>>
>>182951907
Drop is on the last tuesday of the month (25th of July) and FNN usually on the friday before that (21st of July)
>>
>>182952289
Cheers mate.
>>
>>182951578
The point is that in order to listen to the difference between FLAC and other formats is that you need to buy studio grade shit.
Paying money to listen to music that's only marginally better is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>182952578
It's the same as investing in a better GPU to have better visuals in your games while costing much less. Sure you could say that that's autistic too, but then we wouldn't be going anywhere.
>>
>>182952654
A GPU offers much more functionality over headphones that make your audio sound a little bit better.
>>
File: images_28.jpg (35KB, 416x354px) Image search: [Google]
images_28.jpg
35KB, 416x354px
>>
>>182952703
>A GPU offers much more functionality over headphones
Most people use GPUs for one thing alone and that is to get better visual fidelity in their games. Studio grade headphones also have other uses (hence the name), but most people also just use them to get better fidelity in their private enjoyment of audio. There really isn't much of a difference. Another comparison would be buying a 1080p screen instead of a 720p one. And like I said, upgrading to good headphones is much cheaper than getting a new GPU. Most people would only have to pay like 50-100 bucks more for studio grade headphones, which is my opinion is definitely worth it alone for the added audio quality, not even considering .flac.

You can just go ahead and say that you value audio quality less than video quality. I'm sure no one is going to hate you for it, but at least be aware that that's what it really is.
>>
I wish ther was a pilot version of the plasma railgun, sure the kraber is functionally similar, but the sound of the charge, the animations, and the trail it leaves are all just so satisfying.
>>
>>182953558
never ever, best you're gonna get is charge rifle
>>
>>182953053
GPUs can also be used for rendering and complex 3D applications that require better than onboard hardware too. Don't pretend it has less use than specialized headphones.
>>
>>182953805
Did you even read my post?
I said most people don't use it for more than visual fidelity, not that it doesn't have other uses. Both studio grade headphones and GPUs have uses other than what they're mainly used for by people.
But, sure go ahead and ignore the rest of my argument.
How about buying a 1080p screen over a 720p one? Surely that's autistic as fuck though, right?
>>
>>182953938
>Comparing resolution to audio bitrate
You'd have a point if you compared it to video bitrate quality/artifact; you know, the actual counterpart.
>>
>>182953938
A high quality encoded video will look nice in both 720 and 1080. Can't say the same about FLAC in any kind of headphones if not for studio grade.
>>
>>182954113
There's a billion things you can compare these two with, but the point remains the same.
Improvement in quality costs money and paying for better quality in audio is in no way more autistic than paying for it in video.
>>182954246
The point being? I wasn't arguing against high bitrates. Just because the quality of video display devices is generally higher than that of headphones doesn't mean the quality doesn't get better with a lossless format and that people can't enjoy that higher quality if they're willing to invest in their experience.
Considering there's actually many people that >pay for music, I'd say it's pretty reasonable from their perspective to pay a few bucks to get better quality out of all of their purchases.
>>
>>182954595
>Just because the quality of video display devices is generally higher than that of headphones
This so much. Headphones are stuck in the literal 80s.
>>
>>182954938
nothing wrong with that
>>
>>182954595
Sure, if feeling the need to buy more hardware for something as trivial as music sounds reasonable to you. Theres a reason most people don't bother.
>>
>Still arguing about audio

Fuck this. What do you lads want from the next titan (if there is one) to be released?
>>
https://youtu.be/K71SrKbiRx4

Not sure if this wasn't posted already
>>
>>182958527
strider chassis and the missing 4 rocket launcher
>>
>>182958602
Lame execution for a lame tactical.
>>
>>182958608
>tfw the data mined stuff ages ago mentioned an arc gun strider
>If we get that then the quad rocket will be stuck on an ogre

It'll be scorch all over again. Close range titan with no mobility.
>>
>>182958365
This is what I was saying from the beginning.
You don't care about audio as much as video quality and that's all.
If you had just admitted from the beginning that you're only talking about your personal taste then we could have spared us this whole internet argument.
>>
>>182958830
>arc gun strider
won't that shit be OP as hell so we'll have best close range titan, best long range titan and now best medium range titan
>>
>>182959960
Legion and ion are better at long range than northstar.
>>
>>182960503
>Legion
no
>>
>>182960529
Sit a legion and a northstar at opposite ends of homestead and see who drops first.
>>
>>182960839
Never had trouble blasting their fat asses as long as i have sufficient cover to peek from
But maybe in le pro play legions stop sucking so who knows
>>
>>182960968
Most legion players do suck. If they play it right they get to fire their own slightly weaker rail gun shot every time you fire, yet can also use accurate hit scan in between. They also get to eat a shot for free with the shield.

I just feel like I'm wasting too much time if I'm sniping at really long range as northstar, it's too easy to miss.
>>
>tf1
>thrown by a titan not even that far
>ded
>tf2
>thrown by a titan far away
>not ded, an integral part of SP campaign
Is Cooper a superman or something
>>
>>182961862
Man-throwing technology just wasn't that advanced back then.
>>
>>182950648
What do you mean? BT attempted to kill the hostiles in the area, y'know, the people who were trying to steal it in the first place?
The militia were already advancing on the area, so he most likely assumed that given the death of the closest enemies, the ark would be retrieved shortly.

Or you know, he was broken to SHIT
>>
>>182962009
It he didn't give a fuck about Cooper he wouldn't try to save him in a first place
>>
>>182962156
I'm not saying he didn't care, but it was a scenario where both protocols could be fulfilled.
The halting of his pilot's death, and a distraction long enough to try and destroy Blisk along with his goons. Which ultimately failed of course.
>>
Are gift executions rare rewards from gifts or you must play coliseum or shit to get those?
>>
>>182963813

They can randomly drop from advocate gifts from any source. A gift is a gift, it doesn't matter where it comes from.
>>
>>182958602
>They did make it an AMPED FIST
discarded. I now dread all the people using A-Wall to get the new execution.
>>
>>182963813
Rare af from any advocate gift. You'd be better off just putting 300 credits to it.
>>
>bosses in SP open the cockpit and brag around
>you cannot just shoot them ded and save time
>>
>>182946885

>Make is so Tether's automatically have a cluster missile effect on them when they are triggered

Just thinking about it makes me erect
>>
>>182963938
>dreading pilots that stay very still
Sounds slow
>>
>>182964873
Speed bumps don't move, yet they are the very enemy of fast
>>
>>182964693

>what if gandalf just got the giant eagles to fly to mount doom
>>
>>182965041
You're worrying about what's on the ground. Again sounds slow.
>>182965105
Why don't Bond villains just shoot him while he's trapped?
>>
>>182965105
It still pains me greatly that they do retarded stuff and i must stand and listen to their bullshit. At least most bosses can and should be executed to get a revenge
>>
>>182964693
C'mon anon, nearly all books, videogames, movies, and TV shows do this.
You know exactly why you don't shoot them dead instantly.
>>
Respawn are doing a Q&A on rddt this wednesday.
>>
File: viperrub.png (121KB, 384x329px) Image search: [Google]
viperrub.png
121KB, 384x329px
>>182963938
>>182965041
Equip grav star and rip them from behind their safety nets, or throw satchels or frags over. Or softball/cold war. You can also run grapple and spiderman around the fuckers and get an execution. A-Wall is no threat and never has been. Even if they get you once the moment you respawn you know exactly how to rape them, and usually can before their tactical even runs out.
>>
>>182965438
It's still annoying though
>>
>>182965274
>BT crushes Ash to bits in his hand
>She still comes back
>>
>10 Generation Titan pilot holding a Flatline during the attack on Demeter
>>
>>182966767
She's a robot though and can be rebuilt
>>
>>182966836
>There's a desk drawer somewhere with 7 Ash backups to plug into Simulacrums

The amount of Transhumanism shit going on in the Titanfall universe really makes you ponder
>>
>>182966760
Nigga she a robot

And she didn't keep her memories from Typhon, she is now a Vinson Dynamics asset
>>
>>182966921
I still wonder why they don't do the same to titans
>>
>>182967004
Titans just work differently from simulacrums.
>>
>>182967004
Personality/memory cores? They kinda do that already. In SP, you pull BT's core and put it into FS-1041, which was the titan that you were supposed to call in during the tutorial, and probably the one you were to pilot when you passed training.
>>
>>182967064
AI is still a fucking data
They even get regenerated in multi but multi is bullshit and is built entirely on "lmao it just werks"
>>
File: The Dark Age.jpg (487KB, 1024x1569px) Image search: [Google]
The Dark Age.jpg
487KB, 1024x1569px
>>182967004
Pretty sure if you started stuffing people into building sized war mechs they would VERY QUICKLY start enslaving the shin height fleshy meat creatures that sought to turn their existence into a weapon.
>>
>>182967241
But why no one bothered to backup BT while they had shitloads of time on militia ship and clearly went maintenance and stuff? (Yes i know, plot reasons, still it's stupid)
>>
>>182966921
There's even explanations for why the simulacrum pilots wear clothing and have literal "breast" plates. They find living in a synthetic and mechanical shell disturbing so they try to humanize themselves as best they can. I wonder if they experience phantom limb but with their whole body?
>>
>>182967256
Mental stability is a big thing here. It's why simulacrums have vestiges of the Pilot's former life, like breasts and "hair" and clothes: because it feels similar to what they've always known. You can't just drop a consciousness into a 20' tall Titan and expect him to not freak out about it.
>>
>>182967256
Probably the same way you do it with BT, literally just plug them into a brand new titan

>>182967428
They probably just don't care to back up their titan's personality. Either the bond between BT and you is abnormal and it's expected for a pilot to swtich titans often, or the time needed to copy BT's new memories was too long to do in between fixing him and transporting you all to assault the ark
>>
File: 1496466541451.png (681KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
1496466541451.png
681KB, 700x544px
Speaking of Titan AI and the bonds between pilots and titan's, what Titan (including primes) has the best voice/lines?

What Titan reaches you in a greater way by what they say or how they say it?
>>
>>182968303
>best voice
SID, rest in peace
>>
File: file.png (531KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
531KB, 600x450px
>>182959382
It was an argument of tastes from the start. Audiphiles are still retarded.
>>
Any ps4bros wanna team up in a few hours wheni get home?
>>
>>182968303
Ronin no doubt.
>"The Ronin sword transferred to pilot."
>"It's good to have you back, we are stronger united."
He's also the only one who laments the destruction of friendly titans.
Scorch Prime is a close second.
>>
File: viperstar.png (629KB, 856x900px) Image search: [Google]
viperstar.png
629KB, 856x900px
>>182968303
>>
File: DDfyTU9UQAA_RT.jpg_large.jpg (52KB, 602x576px) Image search: [Google]
DDfyTU9UQAA_RT.jpg_large.jpg
52KB, 602x576px
War paint on Prime Titans when? I don't want to have to grind to get black, id rather just use my mountain dew skin with the buffalo wings warpaint.
>>
File: anime girls with question marks.png (3MB, 2500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
anime girls with question marks.png
3MB, 2500x1500px
>Lastimosa is kinda fast
>He used cloak
>He's also not a big boy
????
>>
>>182968862
what
>>
>>182968836
>grind to get black
Play normally? You'll get stoic black on everything you play eventually so why worry about it? that said yes we need warpaints on primes
>>
>>182968303
I gotta say Scorch daddy, (Scorch Prime too), but legion is a close second.

>"Cockpit cooling complete, welcome back pilot"
>"We are outnumbered three to one, thermite launcher may be tactically overextended"
Even Scorch knows his primary is his weakest link.
>>
>>182967428
You remember the very end of the game's ending cinematic? BT is still fine, he's cached in Cooper's helmet from the time travel mission.
>>
>>182968303
Something about Ion Prime feels cozy to me. A strong female that's always there for you but sounds like they could do well on their own.
>>
>>182969065
>A pilot helmet is powerful enough to hold (at least parts of) an advanced AI
Crazy
>>
File: 1251499931333.jpg (155KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1251499931333.jpg
155KB, 1680x1050px
Do Titan AIs experience death? There has to be hundreds of back up copies of the AI so surely it's experienced itself being blown up a bunch of times but it's always happy to see you.

How many times has it been burned alive and then simply find itself waiting in a brand new Titan ready to go again?
>>
File: GetBullied.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
GetBullied.webm
3MB, 700x392px
Have you bullied slows today?
>>
>>182969556
It probably feels just like having your body get dismembered and your memories being erased by data corruption until you shut down unexpectedly. They have sensors that indicate when a limb is missing but aren't programmed to process pain, only "feel" it so they can know when they're breaking down, which is spooky as fuck if you think about it.
>>
>2017
>still can't choose what player model and tactical you want to use
I just wanna go fast as the holopilot, man.
>>
>>182969727
>average legion player.webm
>even shitter mashes eject ASAP to not let you get a deserved kill
>>
>>182970061

>4v1
>deserved kill

Get the fuck out of here. Leave the man a shred of dignity at least.
>>
>>182969556
Non-vanguard Titans don't appear all that sentient. They're probably little more than a complicated alarm system that updates you on combat specifics.
>>
>>182969929
>I just wanna go fast as the holopilot, man.
And you can? You just have to rely on your movement skills rather that "speed in a can" or grapple slingshots. The reason why tacticals are tied to appearance is to warn you on what to expect. For example I always shoot Phase pilots with extreme prejudice because they could just use their get out of jail free card if you aren't fast enough.
>>
>>182969929
The point is to know what the other pilot is capable of on the battlefield. You want to know that idiot you're shooting at can't just phase or a-wall himself instantly.
>>
File: 1495720630033s.jpg (3KB, 112x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495720630033s.jpg
3KB, 112x125px
how does leveling up work in this game? My pilot, my titans and my weapons- everything has it's own leveling up system

Is there a max level, like a Gen10 pilot in TF1??
>>
>>182969802
There has to be stark differences between human psychology and robot psychology, especially that of a machine expressly built and programmed for combat. Where a human's drive is to eat and reproduce, with war being a part of survival, a robot's is only competing assigned tasks, with war being part of that objective.

This doesn't mean they can't form bonds, but those bonds are different. Human bonds are for continued survival, a robot's is for efficiency in completting the task. It's why BT defends you, it sees that you and he synergize well, and removing you would jeopardize that efficiency. There may however be some sort of underlying positive feedback system for the robot, a sort of reward system that gives incentive for the titan, like in Portal how completing tests gives the main AI a rush
>>
>>182970439
Max level is g 100 on everything. Everything levels up seperately, so when you regen your weapons and titans will keep their unlocks.
>>
>>182970061
>literally the entire team playing as monarch
>ejects to deny the enemy team even a single battery
only smart thing he did, aside from try to activate smart core
>>
>>182970439
everything has a cap at gen 100. Guns and titans have 20 levels between regens, and pilot level has 50. Regenning only serves to give cosmetics and grow your e-peen
>>
File: 1498764782006.png (510KB, 750x698px) Image search: [Google]
1498764782006.png
510KB, 750x698px
>>182970613
>>182970781
100 regens??
>>
>>182970439
>>182970613
In addition to this anything you purchase with credits stays unlocked permanently, even after regenning. Save all your credits in Gen 1. Unlock your favorites in Gen 2.
>>
>>182970880
Yes. Weapons and titans regen automatically as a leveling up process. You can, if you so choose, never regen pilot. Though you lose access to some nice cosmetics by not doing so, and with the credit system and everything keeping its unlocks seperately from pilot regens theres really no reason not to.
>>
>>182970880
As far as unlocks go, you get pretty much everything at Gen 10. You get a new banner every five(?) gens past 10. So 15, 20, 25, etc. Some are pretty cool but that's it after Gen 10
>>
File: 1499160754227.jpg (47KB, 476x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499160754227.jpg
47KB, 476x320px
>>182971021
do..do they at least have that increased % of XP earned with each subsequent regen??
>>
>>182971172

Hahaha.

Nope.
>>
>>182971172
There is double XP, but sadly no xp increase. Do you have some sort of OCD completionist tick anon?
>>
>>182970439
Max pilot level was recently upped from G10.49 to G100.49. You won't be reaching that for a while, so don't worry about it.

You gain pilot levels by earning enough merits per level. When you reach max level for your generation (level 50), you can regeneration, which bumps you up a gen but resets you back to Pilot level 0; you have to re-earn anything that was locked again, but you don't lose progress on your equipment or factions, and anything you bought with credits is yours to keep forever. Things that earn you a Pilot merit include:
>Completing a match
>Good performance
>(If you win) Winning the match
>(If you lose) Successfully escaping on the evac shuttle
>Earning a level on a weapon
>Earning a level on a Titan
>Earning a level with your current faction
>Additional bonuses (happy hour, double XP)

Pilots and Titans work on the same merit system, except they have 20 levels per gen and regenerate on their own.

Earning a merit on a Pilot weapon includes:
>Scoring a kill/assist on an enemy Pilot
>Scoring a kill/assist on an enemy Titan

Earning a merit on a Titan includes:
>Calling your Titan
>Earning your Core
>Scoring a kill/assist on an enemy Titan

Factions have their own levels, too, and they regenerate on their own. You level up your faction by:
>Winning a match
>>
>>182970439
Everything has its own tracker. You unlock shit at certain levels. Pilots get new weapons/equipment, titans get new kit options, weapons get attachments.
There's 50 pilot levels, and 20 for titans/ guns. When you hit the top you regenerate aka prestige. This happens automatically for titans/guns, but you don't lose any unlocks for them.
Pilots will lose everything you don't start with on regen, so you need to level to get it again. Once you have a gun unlocked, all the attachments/level you've earned will be waiting right where you left it.
You can buy shit with credits to unlock it early, this also means it's permanently unlocked for every regen, so you can always use it.
At launch, max pilot level was 10.49, now it's 100.49. I'm not sure if titans/guns have a max level.
>>
>>182971172
No. EXP in 2 is merits. you also earn 1 credit per merit, and 5 extra in happy hour(10 extra if you do happy hour on a double exp playlist). Good news though: After the first few levels the amount you need to level up caps at 10. You will never need more than ten merits to level up.
>>
File: 1491853476346.jpg (131KB, 1242x909px) Image search: [Google]
1491853476346.jpg
131KB, 1242x909px
>>182971363
you fucking know it

I don't support finding collectibles in campaigns, but I ate those regen challenges up in TF1. I'm talking devoutly capping 50 goosers.

If there's a hoop, I'm jumping through it
>>
>>182971612
>tfw the pilot helmets in the campaign were useless and didn't even give us audio logs or a codex
>>
>>182971612
Then here's a good challenge for you get those neurons firing for a good long while: earn at least G2 with every single weapon and Titan (i.e. regenerate every piece of equipment at least once). Trust me, nothing keeps you busy like forcing you out of your comfort zone and trying new stuff.
>>
>>182971612
well then you better get fucking grinding for all the executions, good luck
>>
File: 1488654298070.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488654298070.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>182971405
thank you

>max level is 49 and not 50
one fucking job, Respawn
>>
>>182971850
It is level 50 though. You start at level 1, then go to level up 49 times and reach 50. When you regen you start at 2.00 and then level up 49 times.
>>
>>182970151
>dignity
>legion user
Lmao
He deserves to be assraped for picking a immobile fatso shitter titan and trying to run away with it.
>>
File: 1495556181568.png (16KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1495556181568.png
16KB, 370x370px
>>182971839
now this is podracing

that's why I loved the regen challenges- fuck your comfort zone
>>
Is it possible to get titanfall 2 for less than 20 bucks?
>>
File: 1496810382380.jpg (54KB, 505x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496810382380.jpg
54KB, 505x427px
>>182972254
>dignity
What Titan he's using is besides the point. His entire team quit. It's going to be a 4v1 no matter what and he could either quit or stay and put up a fight. He stayed, I'd call that dignity.

That said he looked like a terrible legion
>>
File: IMG_8632.png (3MB, 1628x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8632.png
3MB, 1628x900px
So weapon levels stop at G100.0?
If so, I'm not far off with the Stiff
>>
>>182972950
Who do I message to join the Xbone [tfg]? I'm in the [TFG] network and I wanna play with the cool kids.
>>
>>182972950
Whats your kill count up to now Klager? Also what level.
>>
File: SOFUCKINGEXCITED.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
SOFUCKINGEXCITED.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>182972950
Last night was fun
>>
>>182969304
Not so far fetched, even today a flash drive the size of your thumb can hold a billion pages' worth of plain text
>>
File: IMG_8228.gif (232KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8228.gif
232KB, 256x256px
>>182973189
Link should be in the OP, then drop your gamertag here in the thread
ImmortalDrifter should add you then. If he doesn't within a few days, drop him a message on XBL
>>182973423
16 thousand something. G90.8
>>
>>182968303
>Best voice
Scorch Prime, although the only one I dislike is Tone. All of them are great, but Scorch Prime is just a little bit better
>Best lines
Ronin, even though I don't like playing as him, and Legion.
>>
>>182972828
>That said he looked like a terrible legion

Yeah this. The fact that he stayed to finish the match at all means he has some dignity, but he should have stood perfectly still while shredding one of those enemy titans into pieces, not constantly trying to flee while getting nothing accomplished.
>>
>>182969929
This desu
They already let you have whatever tactical execution you want, why not go all the way
>>
>>182973815
>90.8
You had better post pics when you hit g.100 Only then will the Mastiff memeing be complete.
>>
How do I get better at Ronin? I've seen people here talk about how he's overpowered or otherwise very good, and it seems like a few people play him enough to get to gen 20, but I just can't get the swing of it. He feels average at best. I feel like I do so much better with every other single titan.
>>
File: 1485646619650.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1485646619650.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>there's an anon ITT that is so butt ravaged all his music is in .mp3 and can never be converted to the superior .flac format
>>
>>182968303
Wait, prime titans have different voices? neato

but then again it pales in comparison to the TF1 OS voice selection. I liked either Russian or Spanish, because that chick speaks con acento Castellano and that gets me hot and bothered. Imagine Ronin w/ jap OS voice for maximum weeb overload
>>
File: IMG_8856.jpg (14KB, 200x143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8856.jpg
14KB, 200x143px
>>182975501
>There's an anon ITT that's so autistic about audio formats that he continues the argument hours later without quoting
>>
>>182975501
FLAC doesn't sound better than MP3

>he fell for /g/ memes
>>
>>182975304
Every encounter as Ronin boils down to the same routine:
>Find an oblivious titan
>Hit them with arc wave and then unload your shotgun into them while their turn speed is fucked
>*teleport behind them* and reload while dropping smoke
>Hit them with arc wave again and shoot them again
>At this point they're likely very close to death, so you just dance a little until you doom them and can get the execution
If at any point you feel like you're in any danger, you just put up your shield and run away. Despite how you might feel after playing as every other Titan in the game, there's nothing wrong with popping sword core just so you can use the infinite dashes to retreat, since the sword damage is only really useful on people who don't know you're there and thus will die before they can do anything about you
>>
File: 1035.png (253KB, 568x638px) Image search: [Google]
1035.png
253KB, 568x638px
>>182975501
>You'll never be this autistically militant over audio
Feels good
Nobody gives a shit about your shitty arguments anymore in case you haven't noticed
>>
File: 1494617556347.gif (3MB, 384x372px) Image search: [Google]
1494617556347.gif
3MB, 384x372px
>>182976071
>>182976132
>>182976242
>so assmad he samefags
sad
>>
File: IMG_8871.jpg (39KB, 593x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8871.jpg
39KB, 593x376px
>>182976395
>first two posts less than a minute apart
>2hu weebposting
The real explanation: more than one person thinks you're an autist
>>
File: 1495974394785.png (363KB, 822x645px) Image search: [Google]
1495974394785.png
363KB, 822x645px
>>182976789
or this single person is so bootyblasted he uses his 4chin pass to samefag
>>
>>182977682
>buying 4chin pass
No one is that retarded
>>
>non-retarded AI based off player actions never
>just sitting in your titan while it's on autopilot or riding it never
>>
>>182978675
people who unironically use .mp3 and claim there is no difference are retarded enough.
>>
>>182979137
the ironing
>>
File: IMG_0731.png (5KB, 243x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.png
5KB, 243x190px
>>182979137
Christ, let it go you fucking autist
Go back to >>>/g/ if you wanna argue this pointless shit some more
>>
File: file.png (46KB, 445x172px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
46KB, 445x172px
>>182976395
Absolute retard.
>>
>>182968303
both northstars sound cuter than any of the other titans, but there's still a bit of an "i know what i'm doing" edge to her

also i think it's hilarious that she'll actually shit-talk you for not using the minimap. "outnumbered by enemy titans three to one. recommend using the map for situational awareness"
>>
>>182979482
agreed, it was entertaining for a while, but you didn't to revive it and continue shitting up the thread. nobody wants to keep watching you stroke your ear-cock on a thread about going fast and giant robots
>>
>>182979529
Most of the Titans have a "what the hell are you doing" tone for there outnumbered lines. I love it.
>>
>>182979953
>not about giant robots going fast
>>
File: faggot.png (53KB, 515x180px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
53KB, 515x180px
>>182979482
>waaaaa I can't handle being BTFO so I'll tell him to go to >>>/g/ even though I brought this into this thread
faggot
>>182979509
>.mp3 plebs are smart enough to inspect element
I'm surprised
>>
>>182980114
i want a chill-ass jamaican titan OS that just softly plays reggae in the cockpit and goes " 'ey what d 'eck are ya doin?? deya's tree o' dem an' only one o' us, man"
>>
>>182980363
Would fit scorch
>>
>>182980531
please stop
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-16+at+01.32.21).jpg (52KB, 486x361px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-16+at+01.32.21).jpg
52KB, 486x361px
audiophiles, everybody
>>
>>182980950
I told him not to be an audiophile, but he didn't listen
>>
File: IMG_2021.png (191KB, 287x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.png
191KB, 287x580px
>>182980291
Nobody here is the original dude you were arguing with
So you're just shitting up the thread for no fucking reason
>>
>>182980918
>he doesn't want to have chill smoke lying atop jamaican scorch's cockpit after missions
>>
>>182981323
we do not need dude weed lmao in titanfall
>>
>>182980363
I wouldn't mind the next game being a lot less serious than 2. The best improvement that 2 made over 1 is the removal of the SUPER SRS patina of brown and grey military shooter aesthetic.

>hop into titan
>furry dice dangle from the top of the cockpit
>ayo whatup pilot
>>
>>182981478
it's not like you'd ever have to interact with it if you didn't select the voice. what i'm really saying is when are we gonna be able to pick OS voices again

>>182981616
>TF3 goes out with a bang, tongue in cheek the entire time a la inglorious basterds

i'm 100% down man
>>
>>182981478
DUDE STIMS LMAO
>>
>>182981616
>implying TF3 ever happens
>implying respawn doesn't just become a whore for the Star Wars franchise
>>
>>182981616
Making the game too cheesy kinda takes the buildup out of it. It keeps some seriousness so the game's setting won't seem like some stupid le random hold up spork headcanon.
>>
File: This game is still garbage.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
This game is still garbage.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
I am the projectile of my EPG
Grapple is my body and speed is my blood
I have killed over a thousand slows
Unknown to hitscan
Nor known to balance
Have withstood pain to score many direct hits
Yet, this game will never mean anything
So as I aim, Unlimited EPG works
>>
>>182975501
99% of the time i cant even tell the difference between 320 mp3 and flac
i mean if you have the storage space on your pc go for whatever but portable devices fill up quickly
>>
>>182982235
just ignore him before he shits up the thread with his Waifustorm 3000â„¢ again
>>
>>182982164
>blurring out your name
>sidearm on third slot
>female pilot

shig dig
>>
File: 1495218759407.png (28KB, 941x352px) Image search: [Google]
1495218759407.png
28KB, 941x352px
>>182980291
>even though I brought this into this thread
You were the one who brought it here by talking shit about some guy's music playlist in the previous thread you fucknut.
>>
>>182982394
>Waifustorm 3000â„¢
what?
>>
>>182981478
We already have dude moonshine lmao though
>>
>>182982495
I said nothing about his music playlists, just that using .mp3 is absolutely pleb tier
>>
>>182982164
>hiding your name
I know it's you lolita
>>
>>182982496
i mean just look at all his posts

also does anyone have softball tips that go beyond the basics? i'm already good with EPG and Cold War, but those are arguably a lot easier than softserve. i can use SMR respectably too, but that's entirely different from the other 3 grenadiers. for some reason i can't get the softball to stick
>>
>>182982164
>equipping weapons which need aim with "lmao wtf is aiming: the weapon"
>>
>>182982771
And that's fairly obnoxious on its own. Like the guy cannot get booze off the mind, it's his only defining trait.
Kind of like weed users in real life I guess
>>
>>182982960
Don't be afraid to aim.
Don't be afraid to spam.
Run away if they're above you.
Don't try to get a direct hit with every shot.
>>
>>182981616
I preferred the T1 aesthetic.
>>
>>182982960
spoonfeed me here. what the audiophile also waifufagging?
>>
>>182983218
casual
>>
>>182982960
You should realise one thing - softball grenades stick to everything they hit. This may sound obvious but that means one thing that's kinda easy to miss - you don't need to direct hit, it's "stick the area and it explodes" weapon. It's pretty good to play as reverse and better cold war - principle of "hit area below legs to kill" still works, it shoots instantly and explodes later which is better than charge and then shoot (also a stick can give you postmortem against shitscanners), you still need to death from above, also it can shoot as long as you have ammo (so shoot, reload round, shoot, reload round, repeat works)
>>
>>182982164
Give us an ingame clip where your proscreen is extremely visible and easy to see.
>>
>>182983269
pretty much. well more like putting a smug anime girl on every single post, but same difference

>>182983514
>>182983093
thanks, i'll try that
>>
>>182984019
Also be aware that you can't instantly cancel a reload with the softball, there's a delay between hitting the fire button while reloading and a shot firing.
>>
File: 1463800525307.jpg (120KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
1463800525307.jpg
120KB, 640x373px
>>182984019
>complaining about smug anime girls on a tibetan cave painting forum
>>
>>182984221
>yea but just as you wouldn't
>randomly break sentences
>and green text everything
>things have a time and place
>>
>>182984405
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: I'm not shit at games I swear.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not shit at games I swear.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>182983093
>Don't be afraid to spam
That's the only way I know how to use it
>>
>>182984720
you should be bombing them from above and using it exclusively in BH
>>
>>182984720
use speed loader and extra ammo
>>
>>182984720
Nah Anon, you're fine. You're just using it as an indirect fire weapon like somebody would in real life. Don't sweat it.
>>
File: justright.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
justright.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>182984720
True softball expertise is mostly sticky kills. The splash damage is just there to help.

>mfw I get the hit marker for the stuck grenade and I know for the following split second that the other guy is boned
>>
>>182985424
It's one of the most satisfying things in games. Plasma grenades and sometimes the needler in Halo are the same way.
>you can see a bright blue orb stuck right on his forehead
>you know he can see it too
>>
File: 1446683228630.png (54KB, 749x434px) Image search: [Google]
1446683228630.png
54KB, 749x434px
>>182985014
>not speedloader and tactikill
>>
>>182986018
>Tfw dual-wielding a Brute Spiker and Needler together
They werent safe at any range but long.
>>
>>182947657
Monarch should have always been a stryder. Ion would be hilariously op though.
>>
>>182986381
I use it mostly for BH. 2/3 shots per droppod x 3 is an ez 40 second titan. It helps to have the +2 shots.
>>
>>182986906
>ion would be OP in a stryder
lmao. lose a fuckload of HP and the ability to trade even with any other titan in the game for an extra dash and some movespeed :^)
>>
>>182971754

I would have liked them to unlock cheats like in Modern Warfare 1. Different visual filters, bottomless mags, Different pilot abilities like Stim and Grapple (Although maybe they should have been in the default game) . After all all pilot helmets are collected you can finally pull out the Smart Pistol from BT's SERE kit at any point in the game, and just run through the campaign with a smart pistol
>>
>>182986708
>pilot tactical on 1
>>
>>182986708
>tfw no more dual maulers or maulers at all
They were safe at every range but melee.
>>
>>182987161
Instead we got a banner and achievements.
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
>>
>>182951292
Not him, but i play titanfall at home with studio grade headphones and amp. And I highly recommend it. And i do lay down doing nothing but lusten to music at home sometimes. Because I'm INTO MUSIC. I mean no shit it's hard to hear your songs properly in a noisy car or something. I use mp3s in mine. Both high fidelity and compression have their place. I don't see any point in arguing over this shit to begin with. You can ignorantly shitpost on /g/ if you must.
>>
>>182965438
It's good inside buildings. Unlike some of the other tacticals it's not good in every situation. I honestly never see them anymore and would be fine having a few back for variety.
>>
>>182987161
I'd really like the ability to carry loadouts into the next playthrough NG+ style. I want to Northstar the early stages...
>>
>>182967064
Titans are disposable. I mean a good pilot can go through 4 of them in one battle.
>>
I thought tfg was a network of cultured individuals.
>>
>>182987925

If there was NG+ for titanfall 2s campaign, it would easily earn another replay from me.
>>
>>
>>182987925
That was something I was hoping for after I beat the game, using legion for a whole playthrough or something like that would have been neat. Or the ability to replace your cloak with any other tactical with the exception of the time travel level.
That anon who compared it to unlockable cheats in Modern Warfare had the right idea.
>>
>>182988042

bakuretsu bakuretsu la la la
>>
>>182988042
It is, only people with trash taste like konosuba
>>
>>182967531
I see some influence from ghost in the shell here. Like the human mind is a function of the body, so in a different environment it will quickly alter or degenerate. Even neural link for long periods is probably dangerous. That's why so many pilots go insane.
>>
>>182988173
I kinda wanna see titans react to getting giant clothes for themselves
>>
post bullies http://webm.land/media/CYb8.webm
>>
>>182988042
all anime girls are trash lad
>>
>hit enemy with huge sword
>does not budge
>weak ass hand slap
>throws like 5 metars back
When knockback is gonna get nerfed or at least made not fucktardedly stupid?
>>
>>182988402
>That FOV
This actually sounds plausibly in a titan design
>>
>>182988490
I want them to nerf it but add in the BIG PUNCH titan kit again.
>>
File: 1486612490665.png (615KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1486612490665.png
615KB, 1000x1057px
>>182988240
you don't even have to like konosuba to know that megumin is waifu of the decade.
>>182988440
incorrect.
>>
File: 1339635910412.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1339635910412.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>2 people rage quiting mid execution literally causes us to lose the game of Titan Brawl because the kills don't count and they win 29-28

That's enough Titanfall for the month
>>
>>182988632
had too shrink the resolution down for the clip unfortunately but yeah i see what you mean
>>
File: 1480195088961.jpg (30KB, 295x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480195088961.jpg
30KB, 295x333px
>>182989187
>we live in a timeline where *GLOMPS YOU* *NUZZLES YOUR BULGE* OWO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??? is readily identified as sarcasm but moeshit waifufagging is not

I hope I die young
>>
>>182988490
The kickback is not such a big deal unless you were blocking. You have more reach than other titans too so you can dash at weird angles and hit them while they are out of reach.
>>
>>182968401
Anyone around for ps4 stacks?
>>
File: 1496545268466.png (646KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496545268466.png
646KB, 1200x1000px
>>182989447
>comparing furshit to anime
here's your (You)
>>
>>182990474

there's not really a difference as far as most people are concerned, they're both shunned fandoms
>>
>>182990474
Aren't you that audiophile guy
>>
File: 1475048575204.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475048575204.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
>hit join network for the xbone network
>nothing happens

Am I retarded/impatient or does it send an application or something?
>>
What kind of rations do you think pilots have
Would like stryder chassis have really barebones shit and ogre ones have big picnic hampers of shit to eat
>>
>>182991015
>anime
>shunned
do you know where we are?
>>182991140
perhaps. Why do you ask?
>>
>>182991238

It's an application. Posting your handle here improves your chances and the speed at which you might get approved.
>>
File: 1493351145514.gif (932KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493351145514.gif
932KB, 300x300px
>first game of the day
>going great
>friendly pilot trys to give battery
>game crashes
>>
Weebs are ruining /tfg/.
>>
>>182991704
>what kind of rations do you think pilots have
>stryder chassis
>ogre ones
Is this bait?
>>
File: 1496252248730.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496252248730.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>182992094
>doesn't like anime
>posts on an image board that is a copy of a japanese image board
sasuga shitposter. perhaps reddit would be more to your liking
>>
>>182991781
4chan is not a hivemind, some users have taste
>>
>>182992291
Go back to Gaia
>>
>>182992094
>posts on mongolian fingerpainting imageboard
>upset by mongolian fingerpaintings
perhaps go back to [RDDT]?
>>
>>182992416
Go back to 7chan.
>>
File: 1451347820301.webm (680KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451347820301.webm
680KB, 960x720px
@182992382
@182992585
>>
>>182990413
i am
>>
>>182992208
like if you have a stryder titan you're not gonna be able to stuff as much shit into it as an ogre
>>
>>182992723
Go back to Newgrounds
>>
>>182991865
I wanna play with the cool kids now.
>>
File: 1437943517567.jpg (18KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1437943517567.jpg
18KB, 224x225px
@182992784
>>
>>182992768
It wouldn't be hard to imagine that they have the same cockpit size.
>>
>>182992909
Go back to eBaum's World
>>
File: 1490497497202.jpg (51KB, 546x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490497497202.jpg
51KB, 546x506px
>>182992291
4chan was created because of Somethingawful
Somethingawful was created because of Quakenet
Quakenet was created because of Quake
4chan was created because of videogames, it only took the 2chan forum design for the anonimity feature.
You should read up on moot's actual history sometime.
>>
>>182993116
>4chan was created because of Somethingawful
No it's because Moot had to shill somewhere to get followers.
>>
>>182993302
If it wasn't for somethingawfiul, it would've never taken off. No other forum really cared for it
>>
File: sasuga.png (55KB, 656x748px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga.png
55KB, 656x748px
>>182993116
https://www.4chan.org/japanese
>>
>>182993051
Go back to memedroid
>>
>>182993475
Go back to cheezburger
>>
File: 0.0.0.png (51KB, 805x597px) Image search: [Google]
0.0.0.png
51KB, 805x597px
>>
>>182993736
None of this is evidence that anime isn't trash
>>
>>182993736
>By sister-like, I mean focusing primarily on certain likeable aspects of 2chan, NOT JUST A MIRROR
>>
>>182992094
desu its this one weirdo who is probably underage as well
>>
>>182993861
but it is evidence you don't belong here.
>>
Why a fucking grenade costs 220 fucking credits while a titan costs 15-20 outside of monarch
>>
>>182982164
LolitaPantsu
>>
Fucking audiophile shitting up the thread. Stop taking the shitty bait you guys.
Stim or Grapple, which is better tfg?
>>
>>182994210
holo. stim and grapple are both crutches
>>
>>182994145
maybe it's you who doesn't belong

>all of 4chan must like anime!
>/k/: manga and weapons
>/out/: enjoying anime outdoors
>/sp/: sports but also anime

Even moot outgrew anime before he left
>>
>>182994337
>/ak/ doesn't exist
>watching anime inna woods is impossible
>anime sports simply don't exist
yeah nar you're a fuckin cunt
>>
>>182994210
Grapple, stim is for shotgun memers and baddos
>>
>>182994210
For going fast Stim is easy to use and helpful. Grapple is worse if used for simple A to B traversal. However grapple is better if used to sling shot or pendulum swing to get more bang for your buck than Stim I terms of speed.
>>
>>182994337
>>/k/: manga and weapons
do you know why the weapons and military board is called /k/ you fucking melt
gb2 gaia if you can't figure it out
>>
>>182994210
Grapple is better in terms of bang for buck since you can preserve it as much as you want, not only run but fly fast and stuffs, but only if you know how to use it. Stim is much easier and quicker to grasp and lets you go from point A to B very quickly, but most of the time grapple is plain simply superior to stim.
>>
>>182992820
Tabris?
>>
File: 1499999059306.png (885KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1499999059306.png
885KB, 1280x1067px
First it was the audiophiles now it's anime debate, can we please go back to talking about Titans?

Which Titan would you want to be friends with the most?
>>
>>182968303
>You are outnumbered three to one.
>Recommend aggressive sustained counter-fire.
I guess retreat isn't an option.
>>
I wish I could do well with other titans
I love ronin so much but it seems like stomping around brrrting people would be fun but I can't fucking manage without four dashes and phase and sword oh god
>>
>>182971754

Or some neat camo/banner/patch for mp
>>
>>182993652
Go back to quickmeme
>>
>>182992820
Did Backup let you out of his basement?
>>
File: This Bullies The Tabris.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
This Bullies The Tabris.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>182992820
>>
>>182994957
This is surprisingly tough to answer, can I pick all of them?
>>
File: 1497004165013.jpg (21KB, 415x403px) Image search: [Google]
1497004165013.jpg
21KB, 415x403px
help
I'm a returning player and used to spam the R97 back before it got buffed to shit
barring the Volt because for me it's an inaccurate piece of shit with not nearly enough dakka, what would be a suitable replacement?
>>
File: mp_lobby0004.jpg (344KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0004.jpg
344KB, 2560x1080px
>>182982164
I will melee you next time you're within commando pro range.
.t Titan_Fodder
>>
>>182995789
Same, R-97 was fine but they had to make it broken. Sadly they're really is no substitute. Although I've had a lot fun running Spitfire with gunrunner when I'm against a bunch of new/inexperienced players. Gives me something similarish to old R-97.
>>
>>182995452
Go back to 9gag
>>
>>182995624
YES!
>>
File: GoldenGod.jpg (39KB, 1064x900px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenGod.jpg
39KB, 1064x900px
Name a better feeling than landing all 12 shots and 4 perfect rocket salvos as Tone AKA best Titan in the game

>mfw slaughtering Monarchs before they can upgrade
>>
>>182992749
Lies I spent two minutes sending network invites

What does tfg think about titan brawl?
>>
File: Tabris_The_SUPER_Furry.png (16KB, 314x157px) Image search: [Google]
Tabris_The_SUPER_Furry.png
16KB, 314x157px
>>182992820
THIS POSTER IS A GAY FURRY
>>
>>182996053
>Although I've had a lot fun running Spitfire with gunrunner
I actually used to use the spitfire in the same way when I got bored of using the R-97 but I remember the downside being that your spray RNG could either net you a kill in 2-3 shots or leave you hitting nothing but air
though I really just wish they would nerf the R-97 so I would get to use my raifu without it bearing down on my conscience
>>
>>182992820
Please come back. We miss you.
>>
File: 1452752373626.jpg (148KB, 452x462px) Image search: [Google]
1452752373626.jpg
148KB, 452x462px
>>182996684
melting monarch's face with scorch
>>
File: Tabris_Reveals_His_Sexuality.png (15KB, 593x163px) Image search: [Google]
Tabris_Reveals_His_Sexuality.png
15KB, 593x163px
>>182992820
Don't worry, Tabris. I will save you from Backup's rape dungeon
>>
>>182996186
Go back to ifunny
>>
File: 1471778215776.png (229KB, 363x516px) Image search: [Google]
1471778215776.png
229KB, 363x516px
>>182992820
>>
>>182997194
Go back to FunnyJunk
>>
>>182995789
Alternator
>>
>>182997538
Hah, I have it open in another tab right now so I'm already there.
Go back to neogaf
>>
>>182997538
Go back to thechive
>>
I wish MM wasn't a colossal fucking mess
>>
File: This_Bullies_The_Tabris.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
This_Bullies_The_Tabris.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>182992820
>>
File: 1465622072068.png (43KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465622072068.png
43KB, 750x600px
>>182992820
>I'm not a furry guise I promise
>>
>>182997640
>>182997662
Go back to Digg
>>
>>182997914
>nightshitter cannot even get a kill with arrow of aim assist
The fuck is that
>>
File: 1465887746577.png (656KB, 611x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465887746577.png
656KB, 611x720px
>>182992820
>>
File: Tabris_The_Furry.png (16KB, 280x152px) Image search: [Google]
Tabris_The_Furry.png
16KB, 280x152px
>>182992820
>>182998115
It's Jack Wild Dog (Tabris)
he is a gay furry looking to join your community
>>
>>182998091
go back to NMA
>>
>>182998265
Seems like he'll fit in just fine with the rest of the xboners.
>>
>>182998091
>>182998305
go back to metokur
>>
File: 1494969674712.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494969674712.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
what is happening to this thread?
>>
File: Ion Prime.jpg (250KB, 1100x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Ion Prime.jpg
250KB, 1100x1240px
>>182998416
Off topic discussion and shitposting. Post your favorite Titan.
>>
File: 1498672024602.png (1MB, 1066x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498672024602.png
1MB, 1066x792px
>>182998416
Clearly on-topic discussion. What's your favorite titan?
>>
>>182998305
>>182998397
Go back to Aol.
>>
File: 1496440763461.png (576KB, 743x999px) Image search: [Google]
1496440763461.png
576KB, 743x999px
>>182998539
>>182998583
the one and only best girl
>>
File: Legion.jpg (281KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
281KB, 819x1024px
>>182998539
Patrician tastes
>>
>>182998639
>legion
>lego ion
I should kill you for that.
>>
>>182998351
Yeah, he genuinely did. The people shitting up the thread are from /hg/ which is of course dominated by 99% Xboners so you can imagine how cancerous and autistic they are.
This Tabris dude essentially got shunned by them because he was "cucked" by another Brit even though the woman in question is in America and will literally never meet either of the guys involved.
/hg/ is coordinating in their discord to screw up this thread right now, even.
>>
>>182998596
Go back to info.cern.ch
>>
File: mummy briggs.png (270KB, 743x743px) Image search: [Google]
mummy briggs.png
270KB, 743x743px
mummy!
>>
Legion is male though?
>>
File: GetIntoHerSwamp.png (532KB, 999x238px) Image search: [Google]
GetIntoHerSwamp.png
532KB, 999x238px
>>182998539
>>182998583
Ogres a best
>>
>>182998874
legion is male(female)
>>
File: sp_training0000.jpg (438KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sp_training0000.jpg
438KB, 1920x1080px
>>182998802
SLOW!
>>
>>182998874
>accidentally hit quick reply>>182998612
>>
File: This_Bullies_The_TaBONK.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
This_Bullies_The_TaBONK.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>182998749
You can still come back Tabris
>>
>>182998795
Go back to Ylilauta
>>
>>182997182
Tabris sounds based.
>>
File: 1491294801923.jpg (33KB, 720x582px) Image search: [Google]
1491294801923.jpg
33KB, 720x582px
>>182958602
>Shadow Boxing uses a single shot of a Wingman
>Grand theft semi-auto uses 7 shots of a P2016, but 4 are when the target is already down
>A-Wall execution used 3 AMPED Wingman shots before the target even drops
I knew it was going to be disappointing but damn. You really just can't make anything cool out of it.
I think I just refrain from unlocking it so it stays out of Random
>>
>>182999247
I'm not Tabris though I was his friend and I miss playing video games with him since he blocked us all
>>
/hg/ pls go
>>
>>182999696
Goddammit Skylor
>>
File: 1457766217925.jpg (156KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1457766217925.jpg
156KB, 960x540px
What is the best skin for your favorite titan?
>>
>>182999971
Crusader for Ion. White and red is a perfect combo.
>>
>>182999971
fishsticks on all of them
>>
File: Tabriss_Folders.png (143KB, 393x369px) Image search: [Google]
Tabriss_Folders.png
143KB, 393x369px
>>182992820
>>
File: Adobe_20170530_184408.png (4MB, 1656x2233px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe_20170530_184408.png
4MB, 1656x2233px
>>183001053
Leave our general faggot they only allow some of us to be in here
Even I'm not liked by a few
>>
>>182994907
>>182995541
>>182995601
>>182996759
>>182996849
>>182997182
>>182997327
>>182997914
>>182997974
>>182998207
>>182998265
>>182992820
Please leave me alone. I just wanted to be free from sigmund, kai, and pizza drama.
>>
>>182982164
What is your opinion on titan balance?
>>
>>183001303
Nobody can blame you for that, man. There's always some stupid shit going on in /hg/.
please unblock me so we can play vidya together
>>
File: [Space Magic Intensifies].gif (286KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
[Space Magic Intensifies].gif
286KB, 500x443px
>>183001303
Okay but consider this.
>>
Any xboners up for some tf1?
>>
>>183001303
Doesn't even mention the reason he left hmmmm
>>
File: TitanRim.gif (175KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
TitanRim.gif
175KB, 600x400px
>>183001303
>replying to more than 10 posts
>>
>>183001465
Sure thing m8, add me and we'll yiff
>>
File: 1481990852935.jpg (115KB, 533x547px) Image search: [Google]
1481990852935.jpg
115KB, 533x547px
I want /hg/ drama to stop shitting up our thread.
>>
>>183001718
Not until we drag our Londoner kicking and screaming into the Destiny beta.
>>
>>183001303
please do not post as me
>>
Stay in your own thread you stupid faggots

t. /hg/
>>
>>183001718
All hg is doing is making the Xbox name worse for here please leave..you are an embarrassment
>>
File: 1428361599604-3 (1).jpg (339KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1428361599604-3 (1).jpg
339KB, 744x1052px
I've been gone too long. Wtf has happened here?

CAPTCHA: London Dung
>>
>>183002038
>CAPTCHA: London Dung
You actually summed it up.
>>
Does anyone have file

general_japanese_patch_6.mstr?
>>
What do you guys think of this? Try watching it at the slowest speed. It looks odd to me.
>>
>>183002476
yeah, that's a cheater
>>
File: One of them furry girls?.png (132KB, 389x278px) Image search: [Google]
One of them furry girls?.png
132KB, 389x278px
>>183001053
>>
>>183002476
movement is smooth and looks organic, he just got lucky with spread pattern and is an SMG user
>>
>>183002764
smart ammo doesn't affect mouse movement. It's a vpk mod that sends the bullets wherever the target is, like the smart pistol does. I also thought it might have been the spread, but I use the CAR sometimes and I've never had anything like that happen to me. I don't think the spread is that extreme.
>>
>>183003179
gross
>>
>>183003179
>hetshit
disgusting.
who /hfur/ in here?
>>
File: 1486619321557.jpg (639KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486619321557.jpg
639KB, 900x900px
>tfw getting better with Ion

Vortex Shield sure is fantastic, how good is the kit that amplifies return damage?
>>
quiggsy delet this
>>
>>183003359
>>183003179
Neck yourself faggot
>>
https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame/status/887079508171345920
New faction?
>>
>>183003707
>https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame/status/887079508171345920
six-four are supposedly the Frontier Defense faction.
>>
>>183003707
>6-4
Fuck that where's Graves
>>
>>183003707
No, that's Droz of the 6-4, he's probably gonna be the announcer for FD2
>>
>>183003707
Looks like Droz and that other guy from the 6-4.
Maybe similar to how MRVN stands in for Barker they will stand in for Gates.
>>
File: kenuuuuuu.png (330KB, 615x604px) Image search: [Google]
kenuuuuuu.png
330KB, 615x604px
Anyone whana photoshop this with a pilot and a battery?
>>
>>183003864
>>183003880
>>183003905
What about the pilot?
>>
>>183003880
>>183003963

Droz and Davis*
>>
File: Capture.png (180KB, 426x265px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
180KB, 426x265px
happening?
>>
>>183004419
nope
>>
I can't believe there's going to be bitching and moaning for 8 years.
>>
File: 1485660356467.jpg (38KB, 575x603px) Image search: [Google]
1485660356467.jpg
38KB, 575x603px
>americans start waking up
>thread goes to shit
>>
>>183004745
>6:55 PM
Hmm?
>>
>>183004745
>Xboners get home from summer school
>thread goes to shit
>>
File: 1485312096839.png (244KB, 678x661px) Image search: [Google]
1485312096839.png
244KB, 678x661px
>>183004745
heh. I recognize this shitposting form
>>
>>183004745
Are you memeing or just a retard? It's 4 P.M. on the West Coast.
>>
>>183004745
>americans wake up at 6 PM
>>
>>183004823
>Xboners get home from Autism Treatment and research for atypical psychotic disorders and affective disorders
>thread goes to shit
>>
File: 162 (2).jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
162 (2).jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>Really fucking want to buy the game
>Have the cash
>Can get over origin
>BUT EA
When is Respawn's contract gonna end?
>>
>>183005280
There is no contract, Respawn is with EA by their own will.
>>
>>183005280
never. at least not now that they're making a star wars game.
>>
>>183005280
ea isn't *that* bad
>>
I legit think /tfg/ is being raided, how accurate am I?
>>
>>183005523
Don't make me post it
>>
>>183005685
post what?
>>
>>183005670
we just want our gay furry back. put him in Backup's basement and nobody gets hurt
>>
I legit have a virus (Trojan) and I don't know how to delet it. My anti-virus won't detect it but there is 100% chance that there is one. What do?
>>
File: mind elaborating.png (127KB, 268x338px) Image search: [Google]
mind elaborating.png
127KB, 268x338px
>>183005685
>>
File: zsj5pZN.png (307KB, 1112x1000px) Image search: [Google]
zsj5pZN.png
307KB, 1112x1000px
>>183005751
>>183005904
>>
>>183005865
reinstall windows
>>
File: brownbricks.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
brownbricks.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>I told you to use electric smoke but you didn't listen.
>Oh look, a free battery
>>
>>182998265
Don't you already have a gay furry shitposting intensively in dedstiny general?
>>
>>183005939
Am I fucked then?
>>
>>183005938
What part of "EA doesn't own Respawn" was unclear?
>>
>>183006027
probably not but it's the most surefire way to get rid of everything and improve system performance. just save all your personal files and games to something external and reinstall. It will take much less time than hunting down a virus.
>>
>>182998874
Legion is walking garbage
>>
>>183005865
install gentoo
>>
File: battlefront 2 pay to win.png (158KB, 951x725px) Image search: [Google]
battlefront 2 pay to win.png
158KB, 951x725px
>>183005751
The Eternal EA never stops sinking its claws into decency
>>
>>183005938
but EA doesn't own Respawn or the Titanfall IP.
>>183006358
blame activision/blizzard for this loot box cancer
>>
>>183002476
That's called aim assist and nerfing it will never make into the live because shitters won't be able to hit shit without it
>>
>>183006190
I know where the virus is coming from, but not exactly sure. I just don't want to fuck am and kill my PC.
>>183006357
I am not a fa/g/ though.
>>
>>183006590
what AV are you using? Try Malwarebytes.
>>
File: 1358057341807.jpg (38KB, 526x522px) Image search: [Google]
1358057341807.jpg
38KB, 526x522px
>yfw you realized Scorch really is the most sub par Titan in the game
>>
>>183006839
you're bad and should uninstall. if anything scorch needs a nerf
>>
>>183006674
I keep trying to get it open but it keeps shutting down before doing anything.
>>
>>183005865
start in safe mode and run your antivirus again. or start in safe mode with networking and use and online scanner.
>>
>>183006839
>took you this long
>>
>https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame/status/887079508171345920
It better fucking be Pilot customization.
>>
>>183007271
It's not. How are there still people who haven't played the campaign? How can this trailer confuse this many idiots?
>>
Does this mean FNN will be early this week?
>>
>>183007383
I know it's the two dudes from the 6-4, but I can still hope.
>>
>>183007541
FNN?
You mean FD2?
>>
>>183007271
If anything at all, we're probably going to get prime pilots.
>>
>>183007895
>prime pilots
>none of them will be better than holopilot
Glad I don't have to spend money, honestly.
>>
>>183007856
Frontier news. You know the 3rd week of the month they drop a trailer for the dlc that gets released on the last Tuesday of the month.
>>
>>182945897
>tfgeneral not in the OP
wtf
>>
>>183009646
>not knowing the domain expired
goddamn some people are s l o w
>>
File: 1476421578107.png (10KB, 215x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476421578107.png
10KB, 215x200px
>>183010065
The site is still up
>>
>>183010289
That was fast
>>
I literally cannot play anything but striders in brawl
lmao3dashes too stronk
>>
File: shiggy.png (336KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
336KB, 600x450px
>>183011124
>taking turbo boost on striders
unless they already fixed the thing which makes it so that your dash charges regenerate slower if you have 3 dashes, why?
>>
>>183011345
They fixed it months ago, all 3 dashes are 6 seconds now
>>
>>183011432
5 seconds actually
>>
>>183011345
>>183011432
Five seconds, actually. Stryder dashes are five seconds, regardless of number of dashes. Atlas and Ogre still have six-second dashes.
>>
>>183011345
What, you don't like going fast?
>>
>>183011432
>>183011597
at long last
goodbye and good riddance, nukejec
>>
File: blails.jpg (20KB, 351x257px) Image search: [Google]
blails.jpg
20KB, 351x257px
>>183011726
>ever, EVER using nuke eject
>>
File: 1495450871027.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1495450871027.gif
622KB, 480x304px
>tether trap and nuke eject
who here /no skill/?
>>
File: IMG_6329.jpg (99KB, 846x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6329.jpg
99KB, 846x683px
>tfw slowly getting into the Kraber
There's just something so satisfying about nailing headshots without even aiming
>>
File: 1498890506968.jpg (85KB, 632x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498890506968.jpg
85KB, 632x720px
>>183012016
>not taking your pent-up anger out on a squad of reapers by running up to them and nuke ejecting
everything else is collateral
>>
>>183012016
>not running tether nuke for memes
>not punishing greedy monarchs for being fags
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1295x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1295x576px
>[Terror Drone PTSD memories trigger]
>>
>>183012393
>>183012219
I have literally never touched northstar
>>
>go to rodeo a flying northstar
>brush the edge of her foot
>explode into a meat cloud
umm, titanfags?
>>
>>183013139
This, I'm versed in Ion and Scorch but I haven't really used other titans. I've used Legion enough to regen once.
>>
>>183013139
get out
>>
>>183013139
You really miss out
>>183013181
>be like half the titan's height above an enemy titan on the building
>titan uses le ebin melee of broken
>ded
wow that was fair
and of course it literally never works when i do the same
>>
>>183002476
welcome to the hell us console players already know
>>
Titanfall 3 with aliens when
>>
>>183016519
Honestly with aliens is probably the most likely route after the fold weapon was confirmed to be ayylien tech
>>
File: Fuck ayys.png (252KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck ayys.png
252KB, 500x281px
>>183016519
>>183016646
>Blisk and Coop team up to fight ayy lmaos
>>
>>183016519
Implying we aren't the aliens
>>
File: oi.png (290KB, 529x593px) Image search: [Google]
oi.png
290KB, 529x593px
>>
>>183018725
OI
>>
File: ack.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
ack.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>182946885
I know I'm 5 hours late but Respawn was actually experimenting with a tether NERF in HTTK

I don't think a buff is likely but frankly god knows what their balance team is thinking at this point
>>
>>183018982
got a source on your claim
>>
>>183018982
>tether

fuck's sake, grapple*
>>
>>183019161
https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/6ian03/new_featured_mode_live_now/

>Grapple has a slightly longer regen time.
>>
>>183019161
They said so themselves on Reddit. They were testing slightly toned down versions of Stim and Grapple.
>>
>>183019550
>>183019601
...Lad. You might want to reread the post chain you are quoting.
>>
File: 1496885756814.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
1496885756814.gif
568KB, 240x291px
>>183019550
>>183019601
>giving reddit as a source
>>
>>183020158
Are you high?
>>
File: 1369830993669.png (2KB, 203x219px) Image search: [Google]
1369830993669.png
2KB, 203x219px
>redditors
>>
>>183020363
Are you? You're replying to posts discussing Northstar's tether with stuff about the Pilot grapple. Nobody was discussing the grappling hook.
>>
>>183020184
Want him to use tfg as a source?
>>
>tfw still can't manage to go fast
>>
>being so autistic you refuse to listen to actual ingame stats if they're coming from Reddit
>>
File: 1467281590525.png (1KB, 348x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467281590525.png
1KB, 348x320px
>>183020729
t. [RDDT]
>>
>>182983931
I don't know why you would want this.
>>
>>183021118
>I asked for a clip
>You took 7 hours to even reply
Nice, good photoshop on that gun and the original image.
>>
>>183021293
newfag
>>
File: just fuck my briggs up.png (895KB, 800x1242px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my briggs up.png
895KB, 800x1242px
>>182998802
Is a fucking SLOW!
https://streamable.com/ip5oj
>>
gg my ps4friends, we defeated the ultra-meta cancer stack at their own game
>>
File: 2lazy2censorname.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2lazy2censorname.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>183021293
Some people have jobs, you slow pedoNEET.
>>
>>183021293
>>183023243
Get rekt fag
>>
File: 1497810559957.jpg (455KB, 635x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497810559957.jpg
455KB, 635x800px
>>183021293
>>183023243
>newfag gets slammed
>no reply
>>
>>183024167
He needs a few hours to prove the video is edited.
>>
>>183006839
It sucks when you want to have fun as Scorch but there are certain maps where you can do basically nothing but try to land the farthest Thermite launcher shots of all time
>>
New player here, tips on how not to get my shit pushed in?
>>
Who the fuck thought Traffic was a good map idea
If there was at least an upper like an overpass or something, that'd be neat, but it's just a wide open space with a bunch of waist high cars
>>
>>183025498
Shoot at the bad guys and run on the walls
>>
>>183025498
play the campaign first
>>
File: 1498250942887.jpg (273KB, 791x586px) Image search: [Google]
1498250942887.jpg
273KB, 791x586px
>>183007271
I would actually consider using the 6-4 if you could switch the faction leader to those two guys doing buddy commentary
I want to cum in between Gates' milky thighs but I never want to hear her say "THE SIX FOURS A FAMILY WE'LL KICK YOUR ASS" ever again
I'd really love pilot customization, though
>>
>>183026180
the implication seems to be that the gang will all be present for FD
>>
>>183025603
head-glitch with an assault rifle, the map.
>>
>>183023243
you are a homossexual
>>
>>183025680
Yeah I'm doing okish at that, I get rekt as soon as I climb into the titan though
>>
>>183024167
>>183024318
Nah, I was actually just playing the game.
I also wasn't trying to genuinely accuse him of photoshop but rather being a cunt because I said clip and got a still image.
>>
>>183026550
you'd know it was legit if you weren't a newfag
>>
>>182961862
Your forgeting BT does calculations to ensure he's throwing coolers weight appropriately. Opposed to throwing an enemy pilot with the intent to kill them.
You can jump off a roof and land properly unharmed. You can also trip and hit your head in such a way you die.
Far doesn't mean hard. Close doesn't mean soft.
>>
>>183021118
he's a such a hardcore namefag that he can't even comprehend why somebody would remove their own name to avoid namfagging
>>
File: 1500331793840.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500331793840.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>183021118
>>183023243
holy shit. how many hours does it take to get 18585 kills?
>>
File: 'where's my medal'.webm (3MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
'where's my medal'.webm
3MB, 1066x600px
>>
>>183027353
>cooler
fug bet Blisk can go SSJ can't he
>>
>>183027817
I fucking hate chiraq pizza it's fucking disgusting. That girl is fat as fuck right now guaranteed.
>>
File: hereyougo.jpg (79KB, 1000x952px) Image search: [Google]
hereyougo.jpg
79KB, 1000x952px
>>183027906
>>
>play titan brawl
>enemy team almost all monarch
>go legion and bully the shit out of them
>they switch to ions
>turn my notch past 10 to weeb
>bully the shit out of them
>they switch to scorch and ronin
>summon my inner Soviet and switch northstar
>bully from across map
>they switch to mostly tones.
>just weeb my shit up senpai
My questions is this though. Should we be allowed to wait h titans in game? It worked in my favor, but I hate having to counter someone elses you counter. Sometimes you just want to play a certain titan without having the other team switch because you're good.
I guess what I'm saying is I wish titan fights were more about positioning and area control. Rather than just countering whatever titan the other team has
>>
File: As_Seen_on_TV_063.jpg (58KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
As_Seen_on_TV_063.jpg
58KB, 512x384px
>>183027906
>>
File: darjeelingsmoking.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
darjeelingsmoking.png
271KB, 800x800px
>>183027817
>>
File: hitboxes episode 2.webm (3MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
hitboxes episode 2.webm
3MB, 1066x600px
>>
>>183028762
why did you post worst girl?
>>
>>183028769
That's their gun on their back.
>>
>>183028874
1) >facebook image
2) Because the image communicates the answer more effectively than any number.
3) I'm neutral on Guppies
>>
File: really good at video games.webm (3MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
really good at video games.webm
3MB, 1066x600px
>>
>>183029079
>>facebook image
got it from google. I don't care enough to change the file name.
>image communicates the answer
oh. excuse me for being dense
> I'm neutral on Guppies
unacceptable
>>
Playing CTF Nitro is starting to piss me off. I am tired of being spawn killed and camped by shitscaners every 2 fucking seconds. I get MVP and still lose because my team is braindead and are all ADV. This game has become literally Call of Duty.
>>
>>183030154
It was already call of duty
>>
>>183029610
you played yourself
>>
>>183030217
The game is literally made by Infinity Ward. Fucking christ kill these people. No wonder why Titanfall and Infinite Warfare are the same game, same people.
>>
>>183030423
>No wonder why Titanfall and Infinite Warfare are the same game, same people.
i truly can't discern if this is bait, but here you are anyway, take the (You) and scram
>>
File: 1493424081274.png (290KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
1493424081274.png
290KB, 800x542px
>>183030423
>No wonder why Titanfall and Infinite Warfare are the same game
>>
>>183030492
>>183030681
How come Titanfall became shittier after the first one? Why has the same thing happen to Infinity Ward after all these years? Shouldn't they merge again so they stop copying off of each other?
>>
>>183031089
>How come Titanfall became shittier after the first one
EA
>>
there is no frontier defense
only titanfall dating sim
>>
>>183031271
That's a pathetic excuse. Why does the same thing happen to Call of Duty games then?
>>
>>183031472
>Why does the same thing happen to Call of Duty games then
Activision
>>
File: hot.png (1MB, 985x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
1MB, 985x1200px
>>183031379
If I can date an holo-AI version of Scorch while in Scorch, I'd be happy
>>
>>183030154
Then stop playing CTF Nitro, aka hitscan the gamemode. There are like, 8 other gamemodes.

Or if you're really so desperate for XP, just use an SMG yourself and stop complaining that maps designed for hitscan weapons have too much hitscan.
>>
>>183031554
So it's okay to blame the publishers than to try to make your game better by actually trying? Why does Respawn only release an update once a month? Why do they keep fucking each time too?
>>183031643
I use an SMG on CTF Nitro and get more than 10 credits each match easily, I just can't deal with people shredding the fuck out of me faster than I can blink. It's like that in every game mode too.
>>
File: an hero .gif (429KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
an hero .gif
429KB, 480x270px
>>183031379
>have to do all the routes to get 100% completion
>yfw Briggs
>>
>>183031840
Briggs could potentially look nice without that shitty haircut and awful makeup.
>>
>>183031828
well patch notes for the next DLC are presumably dropping tomorrow and the next DLC is likely to have HTTK changes so keep your fingers crossed
>>
>>183033027
>still no aim assist test on consoles
I'm not expecting patch notes tomorrow, just a trailer and maybe a FNN telling us what was in the trailer.
>>
File: briggs.png (321KB, 533x595px) Image search: [Google]
briggs.png
321KB, 533x595px
>>183032421
:^)
>>
>>183033027
>>183033206
If they nerf aim assist on console, SMG's will still be bullshit.
I hope they don't fuck this up, like they did with the R-97 even when all they needed to do was a slight buff.
>>
>>183033301
So she's average? Good to know. She would be fuckable if it wasn't for that soccer mom voice.
>>
What tactical do y'all use with mastiff? Been using holo pilot for awhile.
>>
>>183029610
>PC players
>>183031379
>get to date Slone Ash and Blisk
Wew.
>>
>>183033603
i used to run holo 24/7 on everything, but sometimes i use pulse blade for viper/slone cosplay. also getting into grapple literally for the first time in 13 pilots gens oops
>>
has anyone else been getting horribly bad lag the past few days?
>>
>>183034606
yes. the servers aren't meant to handle so many players
>>
>>183012393
Holy shit why haven't I thought of this before, running this right fucking now.
>>
File: IMG_8869.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8869.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>183033603
Grapple, of course
>>
>>183035440
>Teetotal at the bottom of the heap
As expected, every fucking game so far.
>>
>>183033603
holo, pulse, and grapple
>>
>>183035537
what a bully
>>
>>183035758
So I guess it's about the attention seeking then?
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (84KB, 550x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
84KB, 550x425px
>>183035537
R00d
>>
>>183036065
I hate this little bubble Xbone cunts surround themselves in, they want to be popular with the cool kids but end up seeming like annoying, loud, edgy, awkward, angry, bitching, attention-seeking cunts. I can't stand you faggots that I could slam my fucking monitor and break it over my skull right now.
>>
>>183035537
I'm sure Tee enjoys bottoming :^)
>>
>>183036482
Exactly the fucking point, who could enjoy such a label as some androgynous faggot? Only people who play on Xbox One from (((Microsoft))) Corporation that is!
>>
>>183036284
>annoying, loud, edgy, awkward, angry, bitching
Sounds like someone else too
>>183036676
>Xbox One from (((Microsoft))) Corporation
I wasn't aware tittyfall ran on non windows PCs

Here's your (You) lad. And a wew lad
>>
>>183037029
Why are you so upset? Have you outed yourself in front of all your "friends"? You don't want them thinking differently of you now, don't you?
>>
File: 1392485258730.jpg (46KB, 358x292px) Image search: [Google]
1392485258730.jpg
46KB, 358x292px
>>183037156
I'm not even upset but pic related
>>
File: IMG_8875.jpg (68KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8875.jpg
68KB, 625x800px
>>183036284
>I could slam my fucking monitor and break it over my skull right now
Please do
>>
>>183037319
Pathetic, you let your emotions control your responses. Just like the average anti-intellectual. Why don't you tell everyone that you're guilty and be done with them?
>>183037471
I love your approval!
>>
>>183037567
>Pathetic, you let your emotions control your responses. Just like the average anti-intellectual. Why don't you tell everyone that you're guilty and be done with them?
lel okay, we're done here
>>
File: IMG_8706.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8706.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>183037567
>let your emotions control your responses
Because this gem of yours >>183036284 is just teeming with level headedness, ain't it?
>>
>>183037751
>>183037760
Why do you people even think this way? Is someone controlling this behavior? Can you even fucking think for yourself for once? This isn't your own chatlog, it's not all about you or your friends, family, dreams, and fears. You are not on a TV right now. Americans watch too much reality TV, now all they do is act like there is an audience 24/7. It spreads just like ignorance because you're too afraid to change into a better environment or make your life better for others. You see with two human eyes, not digital cameras.
>>
Any anons here have experience with the double take? I want to like it but the ads zoom and ridiculous sight wobble while jumping around is making it difficult to go fast with it.
>>
>>183038016
What are you even on about at this point?
>>
>>183038196
I don't think I trust you to exist at this point.
>>
File: 1313405211344.jpg (7KB, 138x205px) Image search: [Google]
1313405211344.jpg
7KB, 138x205px
>>183038274
>>
>>183038386
Woe is me
>>
File: IMG_4810.gif (25KB, 463x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4810.gif
25KB, 463x360px
>>183038016
>>183038274
>>183038491
What even is this shitposter
>>
>>183038646
Nice reality there. I imagine you're sheltered, no worries because you will have to get the fuck out of the house and get a job eventually, you worthless life form. Please work for someone else and give them the benefit of your menial work! It only makes you to be the weaker individual. I don't care much about what you think, but you need to listen.
>>
Thank you whoever posted that webm of the forced rodeo suicide on forwardbase kodai
I just used that to launch some dweeb to his death.
>>
File: IMG_8877.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8877.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>183038889
K I'll listen to the ghey boi
Whatcha got to say
>>
>>183039338
I am so confused right now, I don't know if the people I can typing to right now are real. How am I supposed to figure this out? I am dizzy, tired, and want to go to bed. But I'm afraid because I hear knocking in my room. Guess I'm just going to echo everything again. I am not enjoying this shit and I am obliged to leave if you wish, I want to kill myself so fucking much. If I can just drug myself to fucking unconsciousness that would be better. This whole imageboard feels like a physical 3-Dimensional Space that I'm imposed to right now. But every response I've gotten and even my own thoughts are artificial, this is odd. Are you people genuinely self-aware? Is humanity dead? I guess they're some out there but they're rare. I am legit scared for my life.
>>
File: IMG_8340.png (116KB, 401x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8340.png
116KB, 401x437px
>>183039727
Literally what the fuck
Is this Amphetamine blog posting with psychotic shit again
>>
File: 1468109501976.jpg (176KB, 721x717px) Image search: [Google]
1468109501976.jpg
176KB, 721x717px
>>183039727
>>
>>183035083
>*slowly walks away from u*
>>
>>183041093
>tether
>>
>>183041181
>gun
>>
>>183041231
>twin tethers
>>
File: 1482967976108.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482967976108.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>Shitting on gen 2 EVAfags with full tfgbro stack
Is there a better feel?
>>
>>183041481
Using the EVA itself and taking out a group of G2 campers all hiding inside one building and on the roof.
>>
>>183041231
Really depends on what titan you are playing that makes tether fuck your shit up.
>Scorch
>shooting nades
>oh shit tether
>reload for a year
>>
>>183041481
>jump back after playing on and off for the past few months
>quit immediately once I inevitably get matched with full stacked teams

I can't even imagine what new players must feel with when the only remaining player base are gen 10 stomps dunking on dudes 24/7 on PC. I should have bought it on console instead.
>>
New weapons when???
>>
>people say Monarch isn't fun
>play him
>have the time of my life, staying alive by constantly stealing shields and dumping rockets
>cannon is already really powerful by itself
>with tri woodland I got the mech looking really good with a woodland gun as well
>the execution is top fucking notch
Why do people hate Monarch? Monarch Prime when?
>>
>>183043534
>weasel around using busted slow beam, then rush for execution
Wow much fun
>>
>>183043625
So, just like Ronin?
>>
>>183043707
Not quite as brain dead as that. Nothing tops constant 75% damage reduction as a crutch.
>>
>>183043292
>inb4 FD update gives us the completely original not copy-pasted starburst hemlok, scatterfire R-97 and leadwall EVA-8, all for the low low price of one gorillion credits, or a level 50 unlock
>>
File: tumblr_nf91r9pG4R1rcbnuwo2_500.jpg (44KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf91r9pG4R1rcbnuwo2_500.jpg
44KB, 500x370px
>>183043889
NO
>>
>>183021293
>>183026550
are you fucking for real? hes a cunt because he wouldnt make a webm just for you to prove the obvious? you sound like a real dipshit. lurk more before you post retarded crap next time newshit
>>
>>183043889
>Not having 80 gorillion credits ahead of time

You have only yourself to blame
>>
>>183044280
hahaha, I was saying that I was the one being a cunt.
>all these accusations of newfag
You guys seem insecure about that for some reason.
>>
Monarch Prime when?
Another new titan when?
Warpaints on Primes when?
>>
>>183044420
theres nothing wrong with being new to this website, maybe some people will disagree but if no new people came here then this place wouldve been dead years ago.
its just bad when you dont know the etiquette or maybe jump to conclusions and make stupid posts because you dont know anything about 4chan and/or this general and the people here
>>
>>183045039
I agree, I thought it was weird seeing people "attack" what they thought to be a "new poster" considering that Titanfall needs as many new players as it can get.
I've been here for a while now though, not really sure what seemed so new about that shitpost since I bait post in here daily with better results and I was genuinely curious how many kills that person had.
>>
>>183045228
>I thought it was weird seeing people "attack" what they thought to be a "new poster"
cause you came off sounding like an entitled turd.
>Give us an ingame clip where your proscreen is extremely visible and easy to see.
does not sound like you were just "genuinely curious" to see how many kills he had. you couldve just asked how many kills he had or asked for a screenshot.
then when you get proof, you whine and call him a cunt in another post for not heeding your demands. and unless im totally retarded or having the biggest brain fart in the world, yes, you did call him a cunt, your sentence makes it very clear who you are referring to as a cunt.
anyway we're shitting up the thread even worse than all the crap above so im going to go play a few games.
>>
>>183043775
I believe its 90% actually, then 100% with sword core on
>>
>>183047628
70 or 75% Normally, 90% With sword core.
>>
>>183042596
What gamemodes are you playing? Now more than ever there's plenty of causal players playing on the big two modes even on PC.
>>
>>183047628
It's 100% at all times, sword core just makes it so that you're invincible without raising your sword shield.
>>
File: kishgal1.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
kishgal1.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>9
>>
am I the only one who playing this game but not autistic?
>>
File: Afuckingrobot.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Afuckingrobot.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>183033301
Hmmmm a literally robot with a fake face is only 6% less.
>>
>>183043775
constant shield and free batteries do
>>183050561
>posts on 4chins
>not autistic
sure pal
>>
>>183050561
what makes you ask that?
>>
>>183050561
If you are asking you are probably already autistic bud.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (89KB, 741x499px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
89KB, 741x499px
>>183050682
this website is obviously a load of shit if it cant see the beauty of the best raifu in the game
>>
>>183051162
>normal mouth size
>>
>>183051162
I want /k/ to leave
>>
>>183051232
Are you saying you wouldn't fuck a cold war?
>>
>>183051362
Do i look like american gunfucker to you?
>>
File: Speedporn.jpg (1MB, 3008x1960px) Image search: [Google]
Speedporn.jpg
1MB, 3008x1960px
>>183051480
No you look like a faggot. Next you are going to say Tomcats don't make your dick hard
>>
>>183042596
its nothing but stacks dunking on noobs on console too bro
>>
>>183051162
how dare they talk that way about my WIFE
>>
>xbots killed the general
>>
File: general-marder-titanfall-2-32.7.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
general-marder-titanfall-2-32.7.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>183054259
general marder?
>>
>>183055126
Can i help you, Pilot?
>>
>>183055126
Why do we even have him in multi when he supposedly went boom with the whole planet?
>>
Does northstars rail gun fire a larger projectile at full charge?
>>
File: hold the fuck up.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
>>183035537
>bounty hunt
>my worse game mode because I loose all my money
>teammates end up having my back and getting my money back
>still isn't my money anymore
You say that now but I top 3 just about every other game
>>
>>183057769
stop dying like a shitter
>>
Bounty Hunt is the best game mode, hands down.
cha-ching!
>>
File: TurboKillerCameOn.png (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TurboKillerCameOn.png
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>183057839
Ok
>>
>>183057989
t. epg/shotgun bank camper
>>
>>183057989
Attrition is the only game mode, hands down
fuck living in Australia, I wanna play LTS
>>
>>183058037
Is camping doomed titans behind your team supposed to be impressive?
>>
>>183058159
Just jump on the american servers, it's what I do. You get used to the 250-300 ping.
>>
File: 1483031041628.png (1MB, 1619x879px) Image search: [Google]
1483031041628.png
1MB, 1619x879px
>>183058162
I was playing ronin and those numbers do not lie fuck off
>see damage
>>
>>183058349
Honestly I've played with that much before courtesy of my cunt housemates. Not too fond of it.
>>
>>183058447
>I was playing ronin

Why don't you fuck off?
>>
>>183058808
Don't you just like when enemies have a second or two of advantage?
>>
>>183057752
Nope
>>
>Over 6k players on PC
Was there a free giveaway or did the counter fuck up?
>>
>>183059032
Origin Access has it for free trial for the week or smth.
>>
>>183059032
It's already down to 6k after 10-8?
>>
>>183059032
Pirate copies, game got cracked a few days ago.
>>
>>183059451
>pirate copies
>connecting to internet
can this shit stop
>>
>>183060310
It pings the data centre on the main menu, that seems to be how the game counts player population.
>>
>>183060310
>He thinks the PC version got 6k new players in less than a week during content downtime

The level of delusion.
>>
>>183055749
He didn't. An audio log in effect and cause says how they're moving marder to a safe location just in case the weapom goes horribly wrong, and from then on we only ever see him as a hologram (which even then is only when he pays blisk).

He was probably on a spaceship orbiting the planet or some shit.
>>
>frontier defence is going to be more milita cricle jerking
>>
>>183060639
There's a transcript of the audio logs here if you're curious
http://titanfall.wikia.com/wiki/Audio_Log

>The trial run of the Ark will continue as planned, but you have to get security to evacuate all Tier-1 personnel. General Marder and his key team members are transferring to remote observation.
>>
>>183060854
It was in the first game anon.

I never quite got why war games (an Imc sim) had players playing as Militia pilots.
>>
>>183060639
He seems kind of too scared when he realises his precious weapon will blow up, i always assumed they moved him just far away but still ojn the same planet. Still strange he didn't get assasinated right after.
>>
>>183060983
I know, I just though having an IMC spin on it would be cool to his time around. Rataking ground with spyglass in charge or something.
>>
>>183061034
I hope we get to see moreof Marder in the next game. The fact he's fighting against Spyglass in some capacity and scientist dialogue in E&C mentions he's friends with Mr. Hammond could be a cool way to have an IMC civil war.
>>
>>183061034
Even if his life wasn't in danger he'd still be pretty fucking worried that the milita are about to blow up yet another planet filled with IMC soldiers and research divisions.
>>
>>183061119
Shit, that would be amazing. I suppose it'sjust easier for them because all the shit is in IMC colours in the campaign.

>still mad spyglass' voice actor is in the game but as a generic tannoy in the campaign

Unrelated, but any ideas on when the trailer will drop?
>>
>>183060983
Because they play war games in stolen IMC training pod
>>183061276
And why would he be? He's the type of character which only gives a fuck about his goals
>>
>>183061289
Yeah it would have been sweet, but TF2 is much more generic good guys, bad guys than tf1 so I didn't have much hope for it happening sadly. It's going to be out some time today, few hours maybe?
>>
>>183061382
When your in charge of all those people and operations and the entire planet gets blown up it's on your head. It's a pretty huge blow to his ambitions.
>>
At what time does FNN usually drop?
>>
File: 1494076849561.jpg (24KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494076849561.jpg
24KB, 541x540px
>3 ADV shitters combined don't ad up to your Titan damage in Titan Brawl
>Lose

This really never gets old
>>
>>183062394
carry harder
>>
>>183061382
>Getting one of your main research stations and personnel to the most powerful weapon humanity has ever known getting destroyed isn't against his goals
??????????????????????
Even if you think of Marder as the kind of guy who would kill puppies for fun, you have to be braindead to think he would be OK with Typhon exploding.
>>
>>183064080
Well he obviously won't but instead of being mad and pushing speeches he screams intensively like a pussy ass bitch
>>
>>183064080
He was obviously okay with testing the arc before it was ready, and that killed off most of the personnel at that research station
>>
>>183064714
In fairness, they hd to abort a bunch of standard procedure stuff because Cooper and Anderson were slaughtering the complex's (haha funny pun) security to try and stop the test.

I imagine if Cooper wasn't there the weapon would have fugged itself.
>>
>>183064714
I still don't get how Cooper and BT even got out of the shitfest that happened
>>
>>183065145
When time is warping, you can pull off any bullshit you want.
>>
>>183065145
E&C leaves a lot of questions

How and why were the bodies rotted away so fast?
How and why did Anderson end up in the ceiling when his last recording was somewhere on the other side of the facility where you found him?
Why does time actually just stop in the other timeline when you warp in and out?
>>
File: thightide.png (336KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thightide.png
336KB, 1000x1000px
Tfw no pilot to snuggle
>>
>>183065391
>the bodies
More like the whole facility but this can be chalked to time blast or something
>on the other side of the facility
Actually not, the body location is still wrong but close enough
>Why does time actually just stop
This is just gameplay reason, just as changing time just right when you have no access to change on will. At least they made actual switching and not you just frozen when warping.
>>
Trailer drop fucking when?
>>
>>183067590
1-2 hours
>>
>>183058037
>turbo killer
My man
>>
>>183058861
show us on the doll where the ronin hurt you
>>
>>183068526
Would be faster to show you on the doll where you can't hurt ronin, fucking all of it.
>>
>>183068641
stop being shit
>>
>>183067590
EIGHTEEN HOURS
>>
>>183066051
I've always gone under the assumption the facility extensively aged everything in its vicinity.
>>
>>183068835
I take them out no issue 1v1 most of the time, doesn't mean it's fun though. Knowing that it's some filthy weeb makes the experience that bit less pleasant. But that's not saying much, this games player base somehow can't grasp the basics of mech combat even after it was dumbed down from the first game. Bet the faggots think mech warrior is some kind of anime. Laughable.
>>
>>183068641
they have to drop their guard to attack you know. yes sword block needs a nerf. it should block frontal damage only, but its not like youre totally helpless. learn how to sneak the damage in while theyre reloading, pop your defensive shit when they fire at you and go to town on them. ronin does not have a lot of hp so it only takes one mistake to get your ronin titan fucked up.
a second too late blocking legions powershot/railgun? there goes a 3rd of your hp.
theyre not invincible fampai. if you really wanna get good at killing them, then play a lot of ronin yourself and see what enemy strategies and attacks work on you.
t. g15 ronin
>>
>>183068338

Roller Mobster is still better.
>>
>>183069293
The explosion* aged everything
>>
Tell me about the Cold War and why I should stop using the Softball.
>>
>>183069487
The cold war shoots 4 shots per U
>>
>>183069487
softball in reverse
It's better to deal with shitscanners if you don't stick people often
>>
>>183069487
The cold war is terrible at dealing with other fasties but incredibly good at gibbing boots on the ground slows
There are better guns
>>
>>183069335
As I said, I don't have Ann issue taking them down. In fact if urban was 1v1 on even HP it's hard to lose the match up as northstar. It's just shameful that they have access to such a massive fucking crutch. And again, disgusting neck beards flock to it.

t. Rank 1 chromehounds player 12 wars in a row, rank 3 ACV
>>
>>183070092
>Another chromehounds guy in the thread

Neat
>>
>>183070092
>AC fag calling anyone a disgusting neckbeard
Oh the ironing
>>
>>183070294
>AC
>Weeb

Hmmm
>>
>>183070294
Ac2, 3, and vd are 10/10 fuck you.
>>
>>183070739
Hello neckbeard
>>
File: FLYING TO VAL HALLA.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FLYING TO VAL HALLA.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
tfg XBONERS WHERE WE AT
>>
>>183071085
As usual
>>
>>183071085
Hopefully will be on later today been missing rolling with the stack.
>>
File: KillMe.png (186KB, 751x607px) Image search: [Google]
KillMe.png
186KB, 751x607px
>>183071085
I'll be on it a bit
>>
>>183071085
It's too early man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnLC4G2EQc
>>
Why is the Eva-8 so shit in the og titanfall
>>
>>183071085
Im on right now
>>
Has anyone else's connection been bad, as in, really fucking bad lately? I get 160-200 ping and it's completely unstable. It's not my internet connection because everything else is still working fine without connection issues.
>>
>>183071085
I'm on too
>>
>>183072646
Yes, shitty connection pretty often and in one match i got 2700 ping in ending section, shit was rubberbanding so hard it's ridiculous, should have saved it
>>
>>183072646
I'm pretty much always at the mercy of Respawn's craptastic servers as much as I'm at the mercy of RNGesus, so yeah, I've been having similar issues.
>>
File: ScorchDaddy.jpg (54KB, 1456x819px) Image search: [Google]
ScorchDaddy.jpg
54KB, 1456x819px
>>183071248
>>183071538
>>183072397
>>183072773

I'll be on that xbone tfg this afternoon/evening. when is happy hour??
>>
>>183072646
Yeah, it seems like a couple of times in a play session, my connection will completely shit itself for anywhere between 20 seconds and 4 minutes
>>
>>183073548

5 pm, pst.
>>
>>183073548
Every hour is happy hour with an Xbro by your side.
>>
>>183073770
That's pretty homo my dude
>>
File: CommandAuthenticated.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CommandAuthenticated.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>183073754
perfect, that's 7pm Texas time

this game is fucking awesome. I need titan combat advice.

I can fuck people up as a pilot, but I feel like a paper mache robot when I walk around in my titan
>>
>>183074492
Stick around other Titans.
>>
>>183074554
why does no one use the battery mechanic to help friendly titans?

I find myself just holding on to a battery to shield boost my own titan whenever I call it in
>>
>>183075106

>"why does no one do this thing?"
>doesn't do the thing themselves

You answered your own question, man.
>>
>>183075106
Protip: you don't have to call in your boost immediately, so you can save that battery until titanfall.
>>
File: sonofabitch.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sonofabitch.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>183075435
I found that I was the only one doing this, maybe with some tfg lads we can make it work
>>
>>183076039
Why give away your battery when you can have it all to yourself?
>>
>>183074492
Learn what you can handle and back off if you can't win a fight. Wait for help. Titans can dish out damage, but are susceptible to concentrated fire. If you die as a pilot, you can quickly respawn and pick up where you left off. Titans don't have that luxury, so treat them carefully.
>>
>>183075435
Exactly why no one puts batteries in teammates. But it never ceases to amaze me why no one does. While this may not apply to the anon who feels like Titans are made of paper but if you prefer Titan gameplay battery backup is the best boost by far. You can use it to shield your Titan sure, but if you save your first battery you can essentially stay a Titan for most of the game. After your first Titan dies, find a friendly Titan and give him your saved battery. You now have a huge boost to your Titan meter and will have another Titan in no time. You can also give out two batteries to essentially fill your Titan meter almost instantly. With battery boost you can use it for more durable Titans or more Titans. Quality or Quantity
>>
>>183076209
>>183076282

Batteries I find laying around the battlefield I'll happily give to a teammate. But my battery boost is all for me.
>>
>>183076209
Yeah I always keep a boost battery for myself. Found or stolen batteries can go in friendlies. It's easier with coordinated effort so somebody can run interference while you rodeo.
>>
>>183065403

Whos the artist?
>>
>>183076524
That's why I almost never rodeo. It's too risky.
>>
>>183076453
For me it's kind of the opposite. I play fairly aggressively and will often get rodeo batteries which usually fill my Titan meter in the process. At the end of the game I sometimes have two or three battery backups because I get many from rodeos. I should put my boost batteries in more friendlies.
>>
File: Magneto.png (182KB, 641x474px) Image search: [Google]
Magneto.png
182KB, 641x474px
I'm not saying Ronin players are all bad, but fuck it feels like some of the worst players go Ronin.

Fuckers dash up on me to close the distance, I throw up my flame-shield, and their response is to sword-block and attempt to outlast me. Bitches don't know about my shield kit apparently. Its a free Titan frag.
>>
I'll usually always try to steal batteries from enemy titans, but half the time I get punched, the other half is split between getting tickled to death, getting shot by enemy pilots or the rare cases in which I successfully grab a battery I feel this strange need to kill the titan on the spot by throwing grenades in the hole. That usually gets me killed by the latter two outcomes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7_tVG_t28
>>
its here
>>
>>183077296
G20+ Ronin main here, most Ronin players are fucking terrible, a good one can run a lobby easily. I hope he gets nerfed so less people use him. I enjoyed killing tone shitters.
>>
>>183070294
No, wrong. That series has always just been niche in general, even to those people. I've only seen retarded diehard souls/KF fans spout that idiotic sentiment when in reality From fans will get their turn...eventually.
>>
>>183077531
Use cloak and low profile.
>>
File: 1496180032941.jpg (194KB, 572x515px) Image search: [Google]
1496180032941.jpg
194KB, 572x515px
>>183077296
Same, in Northstar I'm scared if there is an actually good Ronin as all Northy can do is dash back and pray they don't block. But 9/10 times the Ronin dashes at my face (Sometimes with Phase) and all I do is dash backwards while plinking them with full charge shots. I really only need to land three unblocked shots and these stupid Ronins just keep chasing me thinking I'm going to be easy so they don't block. Many get caught by tether and either don't know they can phase out or already wasted it on the approach. It's honestly hilarious
>>
>>183077658
>entire waves of REEEEEapers

yes
>>
How do i go fastest? Stim or grapple?
>>
>>183077658
>For Pilots, we're also introducing Elite Weapon Warpaints, custom-designed Warpaints for specific weapons that drastically change the look of your favorite firearms. These Warpaints also grant bonuses to you and your teammates in-game. For each elite weapon warpaint you own, you gain a 10% chance to earn a 2x XP token at the completion of a match (max 30% total).
>>
>>183077658
Here's hoping for some unique kits for single target weapons to use against the hordes.
>>
>elite warpaints are only for shitscan guns and the archer because those need more usage
>>
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
http://www.respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
>>
>>183075106
Why would i waste battery on shitters who will waste the shield in seconds? They can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>183078303
I hope the Xp boost in only for FD
>>
>>183078138
Stim is better for short boosts of speed as they let you accelerate quickly but run out. Grapple is better as a long-term investment as it lets you preserve your speed as much as you want and also lets you fly across the map freely, but it takes practice and has a wind-up speed.
tl;dr Grapple is almost always better and more versatile, but Stim still has a niche usage.
>>
File: IMG_7705.jpg (196KB, 1405x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7705.jpg
196KB, 1405x619px
>>
File: 1444701640954.jpg (18KB, 267x395px) Image search: [Google]
1444701640954.jpg
18KB, 267x395px
>>183077658
>we've got enemy mortar titans!

I know the model is just Tone butstill
>>
>>183078805
Probably not. But it doesn't really matter, XP is meaningless past the first regen. My only worry is that everyone is going to want to show off their golden R97 in every single match.
>>
File: Image_11_wingman.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Image_11_wingman.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
http://www.respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
>New mode: Frontier Defense
>>4-player co-op horde mode
>>Selectable difficulty
>>"Aegis Ranks" - Separate Titan progression exclusive to Frontier Defense
>Returning map: Rise
>New Live Fire map: Township
>Elite Warpaints for weapons and Titans
>>Buyable with cash, but can provide an XP bonus for you and others
>Titan Elite Warpaints are limited edition
>Free trial for July 28-30
>News on Titanfall Assault coming soon
>>
>6
>4
>>
File: 1493774111456.png (153KB, 343x354px) Image search: [Google]
1493774111456.png
153KB, 343x354px
>>183077658
long have I waited
>>
>>183077658
Man I love Rise
>>
>>183079010
>I know the model is just Tone butstill

Maybe Tone's kit, but it looked like the Brute main from the campaign. I was just wondering the other day if we'd ever see that in MP.
>>
>Weapon skins only for the most overused shit and the fucking archer

Wew
>>
>>183079675
The B3 and Flatline are overused?
>>
>>183079189
>No mention of balancing
Wasn't this going to be the big balance patch? I was expecting at least a small mention of it in the FNN.
>>
>>183079791
Balance changes are generally assumed with every big DLC drop.
>>
>>183079189
>Aegis ranks FD only "for now"
What did 're respawn mean by this?
>>
>>183079749
Well, mostly then. Hardly makes a difference.
>>
File: IMG_0968.gif (104KB, 300x136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.gif
104KB, 300x136px
IS THERE A MEMESTIFF ELITE WARPAINT
I MUST KNOW
>>
>>183079675
"Prime" skins have been listed for all weapons from looking at datamined info. It is probably just a matter of time until each weapon has a fancy skin.
>>
Would the pre-nerf cloak make for a good boost ? Because man, did that ability get gutted.
>>
File: 1438658072160.png (63KB, 177x358px) Image search: [Google]
1438658072160.png
63KB, 177x358px
>>183077658
fucking /hype/
>>
>>183079994
no, only shitscan and the archer
>>
File: FOR NOW.png (14KB, 1359x92px) Image search: [Google]
FOR NOW.png
14KB, 1359x92px
>For now these Ranks will only apply to Frontier Defense.

>For now
>>
File: 1481055415845.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1481055415845.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
>cosmetics that give increased xp
I hope you niggers don't support this.
>>
>>183077658
Thank god. I was getting bored of MP
>>
>>183079994
At this moment, no. The only weapons with Elite Warpaints are
>G2
>Flatline
>Alternator
>EVA-8
>CAR
>R-201
>Archer
>B3 Wingman
>>
>>183080132
for your entire team, but it's not like xp matters anyway. nobody's going to be buying them for the boosts.
>>
>New titan war paints
>Warpaints still can't be used on primes

Come on respawn.
>>
>>183079872
I'm only confused here since there was a big hubbub last patch since some of the httk changes snuck in initially until they removed them. They apologized and mentioned that the July update is when they are looking to implement some of the changes from httk and make an overall balancing pass.
>>
>>183080132
>caring about XP when you should already have everything bought and thousands of credits already hoarded
>caring about XP in a PVE mode
>>
>>183080149
Did they go out of their way to pick the most unfun weapons or something?
>>
>>183080324
They picked the popular ones. :^)
>>
File: abb.png (223KB, 373x321px) Image search: [Google]
abb.png
223KB, 373x321px
>>183080062
>>183079892
>>
>>183080324
No, they picked the most popular ones. The lowest common denominator, and all that shit.
>>
>>183080324
Yes, they specifically chose the most commonly used weapons because they don't give a fuck about you or tfg's projectile hard-on. This isn't quake or Tribes, it's literally CoD with mechs made by the people responsible for CoD
>>
>>183080324
>Flatline
>>
>>183080295
I think the point is supporting paying for boosts, not using the boost itself.
>>
File: 110770.png (1MB, 600x1421px) Image search: [Google]
110770.png
1MB, 600x1421px
>>183080062
>Powerful upgrades
>FD only
>For now
>For
>Now
>>
>>183081059
It's XP, it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 20170716_164643.png (816KB, 1080x1715px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_164643.png
816KB, 1080x1715px
So I'm guessing when Frontier Defense comes out, we're all going to always play the hardest difficulty?
>>
>>183081194
Do you consider this good or bad? Because I don't think it sounds that good because it'll add further unbalance to the multiplayer.
>>
>>183081824
Sounds like it's something you need to build up towards this time with the titan upgrades.
>>
EJECT! EJECT!
>>183082036
>>183082036
>>183082036
>>
File: 1491912358342.jpg (44KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1491912358342.jpg
44KB, 500x332px
>>183082001
That fucking sucks. It should always be
Skill>grind
>>
>>183079791
Those will be posted on the patch day most likely, as usual.
>>
>>183081234
So ? Again, it's not about what the boost is for, it's about paying for boosts, creating precedence for more micro-transactions, start with small stuff people will think are ok.
>>
>>183085758
Bf has full unlocks for the price of another copy. Some people have more money than time. Also xp boost will be a good way to get new players who like the skins anyways.
Thread posts: 791
Thread images: 185

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.