[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 782
Thread images: 83

File: 1485233006539.jpg (134KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1485233006539.jpg
134KB, 800x1135px
Previous >>180204214

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
https://pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1026

>Current events:
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1018
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1019
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: http://pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
https://github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
https://tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
http://pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)
>>
dragoon2
>>
I swear I make it my lifegoal to kill Kim Hakkyu
>>
File: monk.png (2MB, 984x1540px) Image search: [Google]
monk.png
2MB, 984x1540px
>>
>>180313036
>Doesn't have a counter argument
go back to selling your shit buffs for 50k a day.

>>180313083
>You can farm items to sell
Yeah to RMTers like I said.
>>180312778
>or selling extremely rare shit to people who did one of the above.
>>
File: 59350576_p0.jpg (192KB, 1300x1030px) Image search: [Google]
59350576_p0.jpg
192KB, 1300x1030px
I miss questing
>>
File: 1450481721596.jpg (288KB, 1062x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1450481721596.jpg
288KB, 1062x1320px
/u/ guild when?
>>
>>180313360
>1 mill per hour isn't a lot because I make 2 mill per night

Afk farm has ruined everyones' expectations of what reasonable income is.
>>
>>180313497
I don't, questing is literally the weakest part of this game, and the game is already weak as fuck. Being able to go from 1 to 50 barely grinding, then from 50 to literally 330 without having to do one exchange quest is literally the best part of the game.
>>
>>180313079
Wugushi is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>180313606
Play the game. AFK farming is only good because it's "afk", not because it actually brings money.
>>
>>180313191
is shit
>>
>>180313606
I make $60 an hour. That's like 40m per hour! Get fucked, poorshitters.
>>
Is this a decent spookem build?
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213336999.1521354351.2f3f54617585.156575.253141617c8a95a5b5
>>
>>180313939
Yeah, and people burn out, stop playing for a while, stop wanting to do the same dungeons every day, or just want to play other games. Afk farm lets these people continue to make money and cause inflation even without playing.
>>
>>180314083
Cryo3 is shit unless you are chrono.

People should start taking Linker instead for necro/sorc builds.
>>
>>180314254

The point of Cryo in necro builds is to move other necros with wall and macro the frost tree.
>>
>>180314415
>macroing tree on necro
How to get banned 101
>>
>>180314541

Tell that to the faggot doing it on Orsha for a long time now and he's still sitting there even though i've reported him with video.
>>
You guys make it sound like AFK farming is a necessity or something
>>
>>180314541
I've been afk farming next to a sorc who's been auto-recasting his summon every 60 seconds for over a month now. I've sent tickets to IMC twice and nothing happened.
>>
>>180313606
Other games ruined my expectations of what a reasonable income is. Almost everything sells to NPC shops for pennies and is also not generally useful for selling to others or anything. Recipes used to have decent prices but that was nerfed. Grinding shit for hours on end is just botting but because you're clicking on the game and not a program, it's some how okay. It's just retarded slave work that you could just use a bot for the hour and then log off. You can run boring dungeons over and over for silver, you can fight against a stupid system to get "rare" drops to sell to people who made more money in less time than you, you can glean a 10% profit off a ruined crafting market.

And the worst thing is for what? What is the money even needed for except to dump into retarded gold sink attributes and upgrades. But people still complain about afking raising the prices. Dungeon running is still the biggest problem if people making money is such a crime.

>>180314182
Inflation isn't even a bad thing in this game anyway. You're just getting money to dump into static priced attributes and upgrades. Or are you scared you won't be able to afford your moe moe gatcha outfits with in game silver one day?
>>
>>180314656
Most people here don't play the game anymore or are level 100 theorycrafters
>>
>>180314656
it is for the fucking normie scum that plagues this general
>>
>>180314656
Its just really good
Every account of necro running 24/7 gives you over 25m a month

Now imagine you have a spare pc running with 2 or 3 accounts through vms

Thats just 75m a month or so with almost no effort
>>
>>180314653
>even though i've reported him with video
Make an actual post on the forum instead of sending a ticket.

>>180314782
Make a video and post it on the forum.
>>
>>180314573
>Never autocollecting drops would be a huge pain in the ass when every mob drops a tiny bit of silver
I guess other mmos are a huge pain in the ass then.
>>
>>180314896
>no effort
Don't you have to actually spend the time leveling all those, though? That shit takes awhile.
>>
>>180314782

That too. I see people on my server's necros (because they're so fucking stupid they do this on their own account) constantly recasting TS. It's the same people I see opening cubes and selling cube shit the day it comes out so I guess we know why this happens.
>>
>>180314984
We had leveling evens where you can get new chars to lvl 317 in a day man

Yeah now it takes a while but not before
Anyone who wasnt retarded made at least one or two necro/squire/templar/divine might accounts
>>
>>180314817
>Grinding shit for hours on end is just botting but you're at the screen playing manually

Literally retarded.
>>
>>180315075
Oh, well I'm new so I guess I missed out.
>>
Anyone know a good site that dont scam?

mmomb tried to scam me out of 50$ but I just charged back
>>
>stupid friend gets banned for posting a literal on-topic post
lmao

>>180314984
took me less than 12 hours to level two necros to 317 with the new players event+compensations and I have them both sitting at DP2 right now, leveling is a joke nowadays
>>
>>180314969

I'm looking right at like 6 different reports on the forums with video and screenshot evidence that are over a month old and haven't been addressed.
>>
>>180315105
Yes, it's literally retarded to click on enemies over and over for hours to scrape up a bit of silver. Anywhere else, you'd at least get something you could sell to the NPC for decent money or something you could craft or even potentially some decent equipment, but crafting in this game is retarded and the equipment still doesn't sell for that much. And you can kill enemies just by weighting down the auto attack key, it's not even interesting.
>>
>>180315682
How do you define "decent money" because you can make 500-800k per hour in raw silver while also farming materials for the 2nd best weapons in the game.
>>
>>180315456
>he doesn't scam the chinese websites

Do you even want free silver? I just let them deliver it then charge back. What the fuck are they going to do about it?
>>
>>180316310
I can do that but first I have to find sites that actually deliver

Also I dont know how many times I can just chage back, I'm sure paypal will get to start suspicious if theres too many chargeback claims in close timeframe
>>
>>180315075
>>180315486
To be fair, most new players wouldn't know what to do with that event at all. In-fact, a lot of those new people just follow the horribly outdated leveling guides because they're the only ones that show up on google.

Ironically the "new player" event was only really extremely profitable for people who knew how to abuse it.
>>
>>180316621
I should start making youtube guides for the useful events IMC has. I could make hundreds of pennies!
>>
>>180314817
>is just botting but because you're clicking on the game and not a program, it's some how okay
Stopped reading here. Suicide is your only option.
>>
>>180316310

Now that I'm thinking about it, how the fuck do they ever make money if people can just do this?
>>
File: 20170620192621_1.jpg (552KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170620192621_1.jpg
552KB, 1920x1080px
>Rocksodon eats cheap steaks
That's it i'm buying one
>>
>>180316805
People are retarded. I have no fucking clue how they can claim to have morals while cheating in a video game. If you're going to be an asshole, might as well go the distance and steal as well.
>>
>the only good wizard build for end game solmiki is chronomancer or kino 3 if you are a pvp retard

how do we fix this game, just because elememe is not a useless heavy bag to lift when they have a stage 8 rhs it doesn't mean the class is viable
>>
>>180316805
Not everyone does it
Paypal chargebacks are a common thing to vendors in online sales though
Usually you have to calculate that about 5-10% of your sales will be chargebacked

Paypal is really fucking over vendors for that, there is lots of complaints about it too
>>
>>180316954
>feeding your pet
What are you, retarded?
>>
>>180314971
It's not a coincidence that all the successful MMOs require less clicking to collect loot than to kill whatever drops it. Diablo2 wasn't an MMO, but nobody bothered picking up all the trash on the ground. People just let money rot.
>>
>>180317118
No, are you?
You know we have an event going on right that gives you good shit for your pet spending stamina
>>
>>180317103

I guess my question is why not everyone does it. It's some shady "company" (usually not even, just some random guy - half the customer service skype accounts are clearly someone's personal) in China, the fuck are they gonna do.
>>
>>180317056
Barely anyone even does Solmiki, everyone just acts like it's impossible to do without copying whatever group uploads a video of it first for some stupid reason. There's even Sorc's that do Solmiki.
>>
>>180313331
I like playing monk, but ToS monks are trash compared to RO monks

>no snap
>no increase agi
>no warp portal (unless you waste a rank on diev)
>>
RO collect system was shit unless you had a blacksmith using greed for the job, but we had @autoloot on privates

later they made a cash shop hat that enabled "greed" to be used for anyone wearing one, kek

and only retards played official servers past 2009 so...
>>
>>180317261
Because most people aren't clever/asshole enough to do it
I bet even alot of people in this thread dont know that you can freely chargeback ANYTHING you buy online even after you get it
>>
>>180317056
>the only good archer end game solmiki is falconer3
>you can't pvp because sage straight up removes archers from pvp

how do we fix this game? just because lol archers are dead and don't have a single viable build for anything, not even fucking farming kek

>the only good swordsman end game solmiki is doppel or some murmillo shinobi abomination if you are a pvp retard

how do we fix this game? just because fencer is not a useless heavy bag to lift when they have stage 10 black horn it doesn't mean the class is viable

>the only good cleric build for end game solmiki is cleric2 priest2 or cleric2 priest2 if you are a pvp retard

clerics best class confirmed

Also, you do realize that Wizard is THE MOST POPULAR CLASS by far. It literally takes the top 3 spots in popularity.
>>
>>180317487

Yup, you sure can. It never happened to me, thankfully, but I know people from TCGs who've sent cards with tracking and video evidence and the guy who gets them just goes "nope, never got them" and paypal sides with them 100% of the time.
>>
>>180317223
>spending 40m on a pet for an event that will last 2 more weeks at most
>saving the massive amount of maybe 100k silver on pet food

retard
>>
>>180317056
The way to fix it is to get people to stop being retards who think a class that can carry a group isn't viable.
>>
>>180315948
Decent money is an amount is decent relative to the amount you need to spend. Grinding 4 hours to put 1 point in an attribute is not decent money. (It's also a waste of time when you could have spent an hour running a dungeon and make 1 mil, and so make 4 mil in 4 hours with your characters.)

Grinding raw silver is a bot's job. You should be able to go kill shit, get loaded up with nice drops, go sell some to NPCs, put the rest on the market and pull a few hundreds of thousands from that. Why would you think "I'm going to spend 5 hours today grinding 500-800k an hour so I can buy that dress in 3-5 days?" You could just do real work and buy the fucking thing with real money converted into medals and then buy a real dress.

As for selling to the NPC for decent money, something like talt is decently priced. Most mats are not. Something like 50 gold on average would be decent, for those who didn't want to waste market slots listing them for 100. Equipment should go for much more than like 1-5kish each, considering it's general combination of uselessness and rarity.

Then there's the problem with this game's gold sinks. A hour or 2 spent trying to scrape together some money should at least let me open all the gem slots on my weapon.

The way this game is is so weird though. Other games, I'd do something like start the session off poor, make money during the session, then blow it on something. Here, I'm always hoarding it for the day I'll suddenly need 3 times what I have now. It makes people in this act cheap beyond what I've ever seen before. Even if you afk farm for a month and make 75mil, what is that? Not even 1/4th the amount you need for 1 high level attribute. It's like 1 +10 high end weapon before the anvil prices nerf.

>>180316742
>I play games to perform repetitive menial tasks all day for scraps instead of to have fun
>>
>>180317487
Not many banks outside of NA offer chargebacks.
And constantly charging back will get you on your bank's shitlist. Merchants do have recourses against abusive chargebacks.
>>
>>180317726
Oh thats what you mean, well carry on autismo
I was just kidding with the petfood cause I'll buy that pet anyways, plus the pets are like 25 mil or so now
>>
>>180317690
What I think is the most hilarious, is that for the Chinese that get scammed out of silver to prove they delivered the silver, they would need help from IMC.
>>
>>180317056

What're you even trying to say? If you're implying Solmiki needs a stage 8 red weapon to do as a dps you're retarded and haven't stepped foot in there before.
>>
>>180317528

>sage remove archer from the game

lolno. falconer shits on sage, hunter shits on sage, fletcher's bleeding now acts as missile atk so they eat up missile hole very fast

you just can't delete a whole team with one cannonshot / out of screen with SR3
>>
>>180317960
I'm just going to wait for them to release an actually attractive pet. It's kind of baffling that they haven't released a single decent looking pet yet.
>>
>>180318136
Yeah its ugly as hell, but I like it
Its huge and I want that shit on my Lancer
I hope we get a Popolion pet someday though
>>
>>180317189
In Diablo2, you didn't really need money because you could find good loot.

Also your statement is kind of meaningless. People leave drops on the ground that they don't care about even in ToS. ToS enemies also tend to not drop anything most of the time so it wouldn't even take that much clicking. It might be a hassle for the mobile game generation the pickup system was designed for but that hassle is the reason it would lower afk farming profits without botting.
>>
>>180317782
Do you not understand how stupid you sound when you have to ignore what someone says and make up something different to "reply" to because you don't have an argument?
>>
>>180318135
I was going to present a counterargument, and then I actually looked at the rankings.

>people that played a single match and lost are in the top 50
Holy shit how do people even care the tiniest bit about PvP in this shitheap?
>>
>>180318531
>>180316742 sounds very stupid indeed, yes.
>>
>>180318598
No?
>>
>>180318446
ToS enemies drop silver almost all the time. The fact that people don't bother to walk over all their drops proves having to take action to collect them is a pain in the ass.

You know what else would lower AFK farming profits without botting? Shutting the whole game down. It's pointless to take measures that will hurt legitimate players more than AFK farming does. A 5 minute timeout on necro pets would solve the non-botting problem and wouldn't matter to anyone who isn't AFK farming.
>>
>>180319232
>hurt legitimate players
OH GOD I HAVE TO MANUALLY PICK UP MY ITEMS WHAT A PAIN! Might as well drop mmorpgs altogether.

>A 5 minute timeout on necro pets would solve the non-botting problem and wouldn't matter to anyone who isn't AFK farming.
Yeah, raping an entire class to appeal to some people angry others make more money than them isn't hurting legitimate players at all.

Also AFK farming doesn't hurt anybody. Not even with your inflation boogeyman due to retards undercutting.
>>
>>180319846

My dude, there's nothing wrong with resummoning your skellies every 5 minutes. It's the simplest fix ever.
>>
>>180319846
>have to press a button every 5 minute
>HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RAPING ME!!!!!!!
>>
>>180319924
>My dude, there's nothing wrong with resummoning your skellies every 5 minutes
I'm playing PoE right now and I can assure you it is pure cancer.
>>
>>180320190
Yeah PoE is pure cancer.
>>
>>180319846
Speaking of which

>people are bitching about inflation
>everything just crashed today
>12m item I had now only cost 6~8m
>Sissel are 8m now

Yep dead game.
>>
>>180320190

I don't understand. Do you not use buffs either? You have to refresh those usually far more often than 5 minutes.
>>
>>180319846
Bokors have to resummon zombies every few minutes or less, get over it fag
>>
>>180319846
Most people drop games that do stupid shit like what you suggest and play better ones. What's your point?

>raping an entire class
>Also AFK farming doesn't hurt anybody.
There's your point, you're one of those necrofarmers who doesn't play the game, doesn't want to play the game, and just wants to fuck over the entire playerbase. You want to ruin manual silver farming to remove competition.
>>
>>180320615
Bokors are clerics and thus invincible with great buffs and damage. Mages are like 80% shit classes.
>>
>>180320675

Literally what the fuck does that have to do with re-summoning skeletons? You press one button every five minutes. Have you been spoiled that much by afking?
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (14KB, 182x174px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
14KB, 182x174px
>>180320675
What the fuck
>>
>>180320638
>Most people drop games that do stupid shit like what you suggest
Like what, RO?

Are there even any other mmos that auto collect money(that don't send all drops to your inventory)

>>180320746
Bokors are not Necros is the point. What they do has no bearing on what Necros should do and beyond that, you were whining about it like you have issue with it, so I pointing out some things others have issue with them for.
>>
>>180320190
>>180320506
>Play Chaplain
>Have to rebuff once every 30 seconds, three times every minute, and twice every 3 minutes.

>have to resummon twice every 5 minutes
>YOU'RE RAPING THE CLASS
>>
>>180320908
>Play Chaplain
Found your problem.
>>
>>180319846
Fuck off sperg.
>>
File: 1385470750965.jpg (180KB, 1424x842px) Image search: [Google]
1385470750965.jpg
180KB, 1424x842px
Why do necromancers always attract the worst possible autists
Pet classes are cancer in general, it's basically "I want the game to play itself"
>>
>>180321518
Because they're never implemented correctly.
>>
>>180321590
Let's hear your ideas besides "army of skellies that do everything while I watch"
>>
>>180321792
How else would you describe a necromancer, exactly?
>>
>>180321792
Having to control your skeletals would be nice and would kill normal afk farming
>>
>>180321792
>he thinks it's possible to correctly implement a necromancer as a player character in a MMORPG
lol
>>
>>180322180
I don't want to control them though, I just summon them ok.
>>
>>180322134
I said it before, cancer.
>>
Succubus class when? Oh, wait, that's Alch
>>
File: 1384974693938.gif (17KB, 60x104px) Image search: [Google]
1384974693938.gif
17KB, 60x104px
>>180322180
>RTSing your army with no auto attacks
It could work.
>>
>>180321518
I've noticed in most games the top classes to attract "that guy" are:

1. Necromancer
Wants to be a one man army but without any of the actual disadvantages that that would mechanically need to bring to be balanced.

2: Paladin
Wants to be a warrior but better in pretty much every way with a holy theme and self heals.

3. Monk
Like above, wants to be a superior warrior that doesn't need to use any weapons or armor. Attracts anime autists.
>>
What I don't get is why people hear "necromancer" and immediately assume they must control an army of undead.
In every fantasy source the only necromancers capable of raising and controlling armies are god-tier bullshit levels of powerful, which is why they're fucking NPCs. Asking to be like them is asking why can't we play as Demon Lords or the Goddesses.
>>
>>180322180
>>180322641

Yeah I want something like Beastmaster in dota but with skeletons
>>
>>180323179
I think a lot of people want something like the Diablo 2 Necromancer but ARPGs are balanced completely differently from other games; if we had Necromancer like how it is in that game then every other class would be throwing out screen wide nukes, MMOs just aren't balanced like that.
>>
>>180323179
Uhm, I want to be the Lich King.
>>
can you extract practonium from a weapon?
>>
>>180324425
can you extract silver from an enhancement level?
>>
some of you are alright
don't go to klai fed1 today
>>
>>180324469
ah thanks! i will wait for another pract to drop from my box then craft the better version of the weapon
>>
>>180324586
>implying I even log into this game other than to open pract boxes
>>
>>180314971
They are. They either have a way around it that is REQUIRED (maplestory pets) or it's not a problem. In ARPGs like D2/PoE those things are ignored and you only loot big items mostly.
>>
>>180316805
If they're not fucking retarded they make you 'donate' through paypal, which can't be chargebacked.
>>
>>180324942
>BDO loot system
>just buy 20 pets and breed them into 4 tier 4 pets (if you're lucky)! it's only $200!
>>
>>180325085
>>180324942
Why do people even bother playing modern MMORPGs? The genre should just die.
>>
>>180323179
>Asking to be them is like asking why we can't play as demon lords
You beat the everloving shit out of multiple demon lords in the story so why not?
>>
>>180325128
I just play WoW private servers mainly and check out FOTM MMOs, as sad as that is. I'm super hyped for the new BC private server coming out soon.
>>
>>180325315
>why not
Because having an army do everything for you is not a good palyer experience. Beating a guy controlling an army is.
>>
>>180325315
Call me when you solo field rexipher.
>>
>>180325479
It's not like that's difficult, it would just take fucking ages.
>>
>>180325580
I'm talking about the current rexipher we have in korea, not that outdated thing you're thinking about
>>
File: lewdies.png (503KB, 548x330px) Image search: [Google]
lewdies.png
503KB, 548x330px
We have some slots left! If you're playing on Silute, you're welcome to join us! :3
>>
>>180325667
>now with MORE HP!

Ok so it's just more tedious?
>>
>>180323646
Diablo 2 had enemies that could actually kill your skeletons alongside skeletons that could actually kill things.

Like shit, just give enemies turn undead or some big nova-like attack that could fuck up your skeletons. Like if you walked into an area and a bunch of enemies hit you with chain lightning but you had resistances while your skeletons got wrecked.

ToS just gives you 5 shitty skeletons and 5 shitty archer skeletons. They could give you, say, 15 shitty skeletons and no archers and just have them get destroyed in 10 hits.

>>180323179
What do necromancers even do besides that, and not d2 inspired. Use dark magic and curses?
>>
File: 1446271078455.jpg (323KB, 732x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446271078455.jpg
323KB, 732x960px
>>180325694
>>
>>180325762
Just pay $15 and you can see the D3 Necro.
>>
>>180325474
What about this? >>180322180
It's not really an army either, I do find it fun having a small band of skellies to assist you.

>"hurr you're not playing as yourself it's the skellies doing the work"
You have 5 other circles of wizard you went through, cast something.
There isn't anything wrong with having summons until it reaches the point where you don't have to do anything yourself.
>>
>>180325904
You still have to move and dodge enemy attacks.
>>
>>180325762
>What do necromancers even do besides that
https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Rules:Spells%20by%20School#toc_7
>>
help my high3 squire3 is about to hit rank8 i didnt even think this far what should I pick
>>
>Install game
>Has a lot of comfy
>Enjoying it so far and /tosg/ is pretty nice too
>Barely get to play

I just want to shoot stuff with a crossbow and gun while on a mount going brrrrRRRAAAAPPP, but no
>>
>>180326087
Why would you even go past Squire C3? Just stop there and make a real character.
>>
>>180326219
Practo box
>>
>>180326068
So remove the command skills from sorc, give them something else, and give necro fitting versions for skeltals
>Defend/attack x/protect me/whatever
>>
>>180326087
Templar for teleport shenanigans
>>
>>180326219
pract box
>>180326409
sadly i actually considered this
>>
>>180326087
Murmillo or Shinobi.
>>
>>180326625
Its really good for squire
Even for future uses, if you dont have a warp somewhere you can use your templar abilities to TP to someone in your guild
>>
Where do I get the Pangle set
>>
>R9 comes
>we still do ET/Solmiki/Saalus every day

kim needs to put it in the ground already, just cut your losses man
>>
>>180327152
muh sunk costs
>>
>>180327152
You're allowed to not like the game, just go away man
Bye
>>
>>180327206
I don't really understand sunken cost. It still burnt 1400 hours of my life, and I'm thankful for that. If drugs were free I'd probably use those to get through life faster, but I can't really think of anything free that helps you get to death faster than MMOs.
>>
How's no zombie Bokor3 PD2?

What're some memey PD2 builds I can make?
>>
Necro really needs to be redone completely.

I don't know why they didn't have the Necro need to use different stances or something for his skeletons to behave differently, they also should totally be weaker than they are now as far as defense goes.

I just want a game where you have to power up skeletons with calcium over time to increase their DEF.
>>
>>180325769

>tfw the other side of the wall is /tosg/
>>
>>180327716
>no zombie Bokor3
That's 15 unspent skill points bokor3. If you go bokor3 you must blow up the zombies.
>>
>>180328081
I wish this general was full of stupid BRs that at least play the game instead of guild drama americans
>>
>>180325694
Will you guys carry me and give me things
>>
>>180328129
I was just going to max Hexing for more magic damage.
>>
they limited the number of zombies on the new buffed bokor but this means that damballa is...nerfed, no? I mean, the buffed zombies are limited to 8 regardless of the skill level
>>
>>180328430
15 hexing, 15 effigy and then what? You still have 15 points more, that's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>180328620
It's not, it's stronger than ever.
>>
>be a necro
>get destroyed in 290 dungeon cause I'm still using a Rokas Robe + Alpra stuff
>buy a level 270 blue cloth set
>get them 3/4 2 slot with a decent potential

I can feel the difference of me not dying. Fuck the extra int and shit on those armor, at least I don't die now.
>>
Do Hunter skills use your own stats or the pets' stats to calculate their damage?
>>
>>180328645
Movement speed glyph and Mackendal.
>>
>>180326082
>https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Rules:Spells%20by%20School#toc_7
So this is basically a necromancer? https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4244688ee.4565.152a4a55.15213445.5a859a.5a7585
>>
File: orsha.png (99KB, 408x178px) Image search: [Google]
orsha.png
99KB, 408x178px
Join Orsha. It comfy and stuff. We good play and godbolids no. KLAI BAD! REDDIT and CANCER and TOXICxD
>>
>>180326082
DND magic is OP as fuck
>>
>>180328925
I will if you fund me
>>
sometimes I wish to go back to my necro1/warlock1/sage build, too bad mr. kim nerfed dark theurge and gave a very low base mod to flesh cannon. I miss the evil laughter
>>
>>180328925
Orsha? You mean that server that is gonna close soon?
>>
>>180329060
Oh is that why even at level 15 I only kinda do a pitiful like 100k on full load? So much for a really cool skill.
>>
>>180329029
OK YOU SAY YOUR NAME AND I GIVE YOU ITEMS
>>180329090
NO! ORSHA BUTTER AND LIVE! NO BAD TALT ORSHA YOU BAD
>>
>>180328904
Not Oracle, death sentence is "Power Word: Kill" which is an enchantment spell. It would be Priest probably, skeletons are a really minor part of DnD Necromancy; it's mostly focused on prolonging your own life, resurrecting the dead, and attacking things with death and disease.
>>
>>180329206
Yep, you also can't use Quick Cast with Necromancer skills even though you should be able to. Just shows how little they care.
>>
>>180329282
Cleric fits too, cure and heal are basically infilct wounds.
>>
>>180329346
QC is broken for all classes
>>
>>180329206

Yeah, both DT and Flesh Cannon base mod are horrendous and the scaling per level is also terrible. Flesh cannon still okay since they didn't changed the number of hits, is a ranged attack, has aoe ratio and applies decay, but DT was guted to fixed 15 hits with a shitty mod

both classes used to be absurdly good at their c1 for pvp purposes. they are still okay but after the changes to the mods and etc, I went back to the cryo 3 build for my pvp kino.
>>
>>180329014
MMORPGs are just nofun
>>
>>180326082
>Wish — Wish is the mightiest spell a mortal creature can cast. By simply speaking aloud, you can alter the very foundations of reality in accord with your desires…

What in the fug? Blizzard please nerf magic.
>>
How do I solo 290? I can kill the corridors and the boss, but the rooms fuck me up.
>>
>>180329742
Whale
>>
>>180329565
It's pretty difficult to allow actual creative things to happen in MMOs.
>>
>>180329742

how's your build
>>
File: 1397965325086.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1397965325086.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
What is with the sketis gear?
Most of these feel like I'm fighting with a broken vase
>>
>>180329854
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111222999.233a475a.315a657a8a95.1f41556a768691a1
>>
>>180330061
Ah, so it's bad.
>>
>>180330117
What's bad about it?
>>
>>180330174
You skipped Barbarian for literally nothing.
>>
>>180329346
Oh so my quick cast doesn't affect the skills? I thought they did. Odd

>>180329542
>decay
Funny you should say that. I Cannon a lot but I haven't put any attributes on my necro 3 cause they're all stupid expensive.
>>
>>180330235
I'm equal with my friend who took barb, it's not as huge a power boost as people say it is in my opinion.
>>
what's current meta for cryochrono besides snow rolling and frost pillar, ice blast?
>>
>>180330354
>50% more damage on your skills
>100 crit rate

vs

>5 more levels of Gung Ho????
>5 levels of Pain Barrier??
>>
>>180330467
Except it's not "50% more" damage. It's 50% increased reliant on slash defense of enemy.

Also I don't have enough hotbar slots on my controller to have taken barb.
>>
>>180330584
>controller cuck

ahh ok, how's cod28?
>>
>>180330467
Its 30% cuckboy
>>
>>180330174
Swordcuck.
>>
>>180330692
>hating on using a controller for an aprg
Whatever man, you don't know true comfy. I haven't played cod since modern warfare 2 when I was like 12.
>>
>>180330816
You're a fucking kid then.
>>
>>180330816
>arpg

fucking kek, where's the action in this game? it's almost as slow as FFXIV
>>
>>180330864
mw2 came out 8 years ago.

>>180330874
Do you know what an arpg is?
>>
>>180330991
Yeah, a fucking kid.
>>
>>180331078
>calling 21 year old a kid
>whilst in a child's cartoon game general
>>
>>180330991
ACTION RPG

this game should be called an IRPG, inactive RPG
>>
>>180331127
You don't need to be that booty blasted, son. Adults don't mind these things.
>>
>>180331180
I'm not booty blasted, just sort of silly calling someone who can vote/drink/drive a kid.
>>
>>180331242
ok kid, get some life experience
>>
>>180331242
Sad
>>
File: 318909558045147147.png (12KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
318909558045147147.png
12KB, 112x112px
>>180331310
sure thing grandpa, enjoy your korean slot machine
>>
>>180331242
Grow up.
>>
>>180331512
I'm not the one insulting people's ages on a Zimbabwean throat singing forum.
>>
>>180331616
Look how mad offended are you. This is what makes you a child.
>>
I havent replied since posting my build, someone is having fun with you guys.
>>
>>180331710
We're all having fun with eachother. If you weren't a faggot you'd join in.
>>
>>180331687
>I'm not mad, you're mad!
nice projecting, grandpa
>>
>>180331710
He's clearly a child.
>>
>>180331789
I'm actually playing the game
>>
>>180328620
It's a buff. Damballa places an orb that detonates any nearby zombie over its duration (~5s). If stacked on zombify, it can potentially explode 20+ times as long as zombies keep being replenished. The combo is being made easier to use as both zombify and damballa are getting their aoe range buffed a lot.
>>
>>180331912
retard
>>
>>180331972
>explode 20+ times
Huh, it works with broom and stone henge?
>>
How fast the bleed from Evade Thrust attribute is? Is it slow as fuck or normal?
>>
>>180332310
Is that the best you can do? I bet you're necro afk farming right now.
>>
File: cow.png (332KB, 405x591px) Image search: [Google]
cow.png
332KB, 405x591px
How much could this sell for?
>>
>>180333139
I played the game today already, I opened my 6 pract boxes and logged off, like I do every day.

Now I'm refreshing the thread between playing songs in my room with incense burning while it's raining outside. It's super fun and relaxing.
>>
>>180333061
Not sure about henge but broom doesn't affect either zombify or damballa.
>>
>>180333462
I wish it was raining here; it's 90F at 5am. In england.
>>
>>180333312
About a single fuck off
>>
File: rain.jpg (67KB, 559x592px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
67KB, 559x592px
>>180333704
Tropical Storm Cindy
>>
>>180333835
retard
>>
>>180333923
your mother
>>
>>180333923
It's worthless moron. HP is shit, element damage is shit, element resistance is the worst shit possible.

If your hat doesn't have physical attack, magic attack, AoE ratio, or movespeed, it's literally worthless.
>>
>>180333997
retard
>>
>>180330061

not bad honestly. the thing that bothers me is the lack of restrain. look, barb c1 is great and shit but sword 2 has it charms, and restrain is one of then... you can mitigate at least half of the monster attack by stunning they while you attack. fuck, you can even chainstun shit while you spin thanks to cyclone's very fast hits

sure the cooldown is big but it's nearly 50% uptime

there's also bash and shit, spam it more. consider a great upgrade and avoid using deed of valor in overkill situation. I mean, 290 mobs aren't that strong in terms of health pool so you don't really need deeds up all the time

consider also a gear upgrade and double potions. you can combo alchemist potion lv 15 + npc large potion since they have separate cooldowns
>>
>>180334201
Thanks anon!
>>
>>180334108
your mother
>>
>>180330467

it's 50 cr and 25% only

>>180330692

controller is not a problem, you don't need shit like gung ho, concentrate and deeds of valor at your main skill set,
>>
File: skirt.jpg (8KB, 139x155px) Image search: [Google]
skirt.jpg
8KB, 139x155px
>>180313079

(Lewd trigger warning)

Classes with the s-shortest skirts?
>>
>>180335497
Most Archer classes, Kneeling Shot also lets you get a nice eyeful.

Peltasta, Corsair has a buttwindow.

I don't play Wizards or Clerics.
>>
>>180335497
Necromancer
you control skeletons
nekkid no skirt skeletons
>>
40 minutes. Thats how long it took for me to come up with a Team name that wasn't taken.

Like who the fuck takes Industry, or Repository. Every single noun I could come up with was taken.
>>
>>180335497
cannon
>>
>>180335896
Well, the game has been around for more than a year you know. Simple nouns aren't that creative.
>>
>>180335896
Cum Repository
Sounds good enough to me
>>
>>180336016
Dump was also taken. I tried.
>>
>>180336070
>>180336016
I got Maidyn on a server I didn't want it on.

At least my dreams of being Meatsack Maidyn have finally come true, even if I won't play the character.
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00001.jpg (567KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00001.jpg
567KB, 1920x1080px
Coffee is recruiting
>>
>>180336292
cute womb tattoo, WHORE
>>
File: shitstain.png (294KB, 422x439px) Image search: [Google]
shitstain.png
294KB, 422x439px
so the new rocksodon pet does it give like +100 HP or does it give % con?
>>
>>180337350
It gives +50% to all stats.
>>
>>180337445
I don't believe you.
>>
>>180337350
+5 Block Rate, great for tanks :^)
>>
>>180337350
Shouldn't that image be called "shitstains"?
>>
>>180337350
It's like the penguin, but worse, both for bonus and stats
It's hamster tier of bad
>>
>>180337697
depends, who is that threejane girl
>>
File: SENDHELP.png (1MB, 902x824px) Image search: [Google]
SENDHELP.png
1MB, 902x824px
necropost, but i felt like googling my name so heres a half-assed reply
>>180307335
i found mine in market, i used to check market 3x a day everyday for like 9 months for collection mats
>>180337445
well shit, i was hoping it would make my melee attacks not desync and always miss
>>180337548
jokes on you, i have kirmeleech cards that will mitigate that (and they said i was autistic for hoarding cards for no reason)
>>180337697
(you)
>>180337818
i just wanna know what stats it gives, as in stats to me, not its own stats. my $50 hoglan founders pack hoglan gives no stats, and neither does my leaf penguin. but if this shitty cash grab ugly ass pet gives decent +HP then im interested since my only existence in life is stacking as much HP as possible to try and be immortal so youd all have to love me
>>180337838
some newfag
>>
>>180338010
If you want to be Immortal, why not just be a Diev Druid?
>>
>>180338010
>This companion increases the player's maximum HP & SP.
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/60017
>>
Wait do the Orsha town scrolls not exist anymore?
>>
>>180338010
you really need to get with times and update you're avatars, nothing impressive about this pic i buy this many cards a day at this point, spastic
>>
>>180338264
They deleted the town.
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1122288ff.354555.355a657a8a95.11223a41517a85
or
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112228eee.354555.355a657a8a95.1222354175.1a213143517e85a5b5
>>
File: worthitmaybe.png (452KB, 529x961px) Image search: [Google]
worthitmaybe.png
452KB, 529x961px
>>180338280
i have like 3 characters filled with nothing but cards, and none of them are common. fuck off with your normie shit ive been here all summer
>>180338115
same reason i mained a squire3 for over 6 months, because its more fun to handicap yourself
>>180338213
i dont speak moon runes, i looked and i dont see any big bold text saying what stats it gives to me. increases my maximum HP by how much? and does it scale with con? that is the question
>>
>>180338351
Both are shit, second is slightly less shit.
>>
>>180338480
but you're already mentally handicapped (retard), isn't that enough?
>>
>>180338480
Just buy that pet
>>
>>180339180
jokes on you i was only pretending to be retarded
>>180339275
i uhh.... bought too many battle bracelets
>>
>>180313079

So what's this game like? I've seen it mentioned sometimes, but I haven't really looked into it.
>>
File: intro.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
intro.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>180339437
youtube my vids
>>
>>180339472
So it's an animu MMO with grenades everywhere?
>>
File: normiesquad3.png (22KB, 187x74px) Image search: [Google]
normiesquad3.png
22KB, 187x74px
>>180339546
ya and its full of normies
>>
>>180339437
Very cute, very complex.
>>
>>180339617
>>180339665
Is it P2W, or can it be played at a decent level F2P?
>>
Give me some hot opinions please
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31155daaa.4a
>>
>>180339880
You can experience the entire game F2P, just a bit slower. The general minimum is getting the sub-like equivalent called a Token, which provides some extra benefits, notably more dungeon runs per day which helps a lot. It's in-game market tradable too so you don't have to spend real money, but it will take a bit to save up enough to buy one.

Most people can't stand playing without a Token but I've been around since early access with most of the time not using one, and I'm still well-off.
>>
>>180340124
Alright. Cool. So it'll probably just be like playing through early Spiral Knights without buying any energy.

What kinds of classes are there? I might just have to download this game.
>>
>>180340225
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
Good luck.
>>
>>180340225
https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
this lists all meta classes but you can deviate if you want to be a snowflake
>>
>>180340225
just play around with the skill planner >>180340271
also, dont ever visit tosbase
>>
>>180340225
Early Spiral Knights was fuckin worse man, at least you can play as much as you want to in ToS without having to wait for mist/CE.

Anyways, there are...too many classes, and you can take each one up to three times, unlocking more things each time, and you can mix and match.
https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/
Just find something you like aesthetically, find synergies with other classes, and go from there.
>>
File: 20170620203253_1.jpg (698KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170620203253_1.jpg
698KB, 1920x1080px
>feri drop as rare as practo
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

anyway, if anyone wanna join us in telsiai. just hit me up with a pm or friend request <3
>>
File: nuord.jpg (38KB, 308x311px) Image search: [Google]
nuord.jpg
38KB, 308x311px
fuck you bots i just want to do collections
>>
>>180340271
>>180340410
How does this look?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122aaa88.154555.1a3a5575.1f2a3341516a75.1a22364755
>>
File: 1461278233503.png (210KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461278233503.png
210KB, 1000x1000px
Uhmmm, why wont Mr. Kim make hammies rideable for all classes?
It's all I ever wanted since the first time I stepped foot into the guild instance
>>
>>180339353
You better sell those quick, they're outclassed by practo bracelets and R9 will probably have something new too.
>>
>>180341093
Sorry to ruin your dreams but if you want to go for support build you might want something like this
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888e.15233551.2f3f41547585.1f21314c5a6175.1131415185
But if you want to stick with yours,
Reflect shield is a genuinely bad skill, it doesn't do much at all. You'd want more in firewall and flame ground. Swell is infinitely better than shrink due to doubling loot. And whenever I see stop used I feel griefed.
>>
>>180341056
What're they even botting there for?
>>
>>180338480
As far as I can tell it's flat 600 hp. Nothing special, main reason to use it is it's big so it doesn't look retarded when you're riding it and it eats the cheap food while having 2 of each equip slot.
>>
>>180341551
I gassed my hammy yesterday to make a Wugushi.
>>
>>180342272
I'd gas you.
>>
Is this good? I never play fencer before, about to create one
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111122eee.3f4f5a85.2a3a7585.11243c4265718595a5b5
>>
>>180342694
You need at least 3 points in Coquille for full uptime. Otherwise yeah this is pretty much meta and fine.

Don't think you need 10 in Crown, could put 5 into Moulinet instead, and its damage is doubled to Crown'd enemies. But I personally can't speak much one way or the other on that.
>>
>>180342694
If you are STR, dump half of your concentrate points into Restrain, otherwise half of Gung Ho into it.

Take 9 points out of crown. Max moulinet. If you don't mind weapon switching some points into crossguard is good, taking them from cartar stroke.
>>
>>180341595
I wanted to go for a buff mage, a sort of "I cast fist" type thing. I definately want to use Thaum and Chronomancer. Does this look better?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2113aa88e.1a243a5165.152535.1a22324a5165.1a254a55.1135455282
>>
>>180343264
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2133a888e.15243551
If you go chrono then you have to go C3 for pass. It's just that good.
>>
>>180343475
Alright. I'll keep this mage build in mind. Are any other classes good at self-buffing?
>>
>>180342967
>>180343163
Fixed it, also I planned to mixed STR&Dex but how much Dex should I invest into? some said 200 but my friend suggested 100
>>
>>180340225
Don't forget to make new friends and form a clique because there is no way you will get to the end game gear grind without one.
>>
>>180343697
Cleric tree, they have far too many buffs.
https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
>>
>>180343698
100 is basically bare minimum, but if you don't mind losing 200+ atk from 100 STR, then 200 DEX is pretty comfy.
>>
>>180342272
you deleted a useless retard to make another useless retard

good for you!
>>
>>180343698
180-200 DEX is like the attack speed modifier softcap, beyond that your attacks won't get much faster without chrono quicken
>>
>>180343789
I like the collection of bastardized spiritual practices used. Is kabbalist just a meme class, or are there good builds?
>>
File: Good Builds.jpg (88KB, 935x855px) Image search: [Google]
Good Builds.jpg
88KB, 935x855px
Rate
>>
>>180344323
No idea.
>>
It's been a long time, how's the game? Any real changes besides "planned" re-rebalance since R8 dropped?
>>
>>180344514
It looks fun.

https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php puts it on builds 39, 64, and 96.
>>
>>180344323
Kabalist is not that good anymore
Kaba2 is a giant pointless meme too
>>
>>180344727
As long as it has cleric2 and priest 3 any cleric tree build is good.
>>
>>180344763
That's a disappointment. What's the best cleric tree build for making my own stats as huge as possible?
>>
Do you need to put more than 3 points in Circling as a Falconer?
>>
>>180344939
priest3 + chaplain
>>
>>180345146
You can put up to 6 points and be fine
You don't want more than 1 in hovering and can skip hanging shot.
Max everything else though
>>
>>180345146
This is my BirdMaster3
The 2 points are free points
>>
>>180341648
bots have infested alot of orsha zones and the left side zones that nobody quests in(shaton areas and nuoridin areas). maybe they think nobody will find them? there are some areas that have a high spawn rate though.
>>
Looking through other stuff, I have new question: Do the group buff things from Linker and Sage work on things summoned by Necromancer or Warlock?
>>
>>180346054
haste works, not sure about quicken
>>
>>180346054
no, but they can benefit from haste and quicken from chrono I believe
>>
>>180334090
You forgot Crit Rate too.
>>
>>180346506
>>180346512
Alright. Does the Double attribute for Micro Dimension apply to yourself as well, or just allies?
>>
>>180346613
applies to allies installments too
>>
>>180346659
But does it double your own? The description just mentions allies, but it would be weird for it to not affect your own summons.
>>
>>180346759
it's amazing for yourself as a cryochrono. however the skill kinda sucks but I love the concept of this for sage I JUST WISH MORE SKILLS COULD BE CLONED

so what I like to do is clone my icetree a couple secs before it falls off and then I use pass; everyone should have hopefully gotten to blow their shit before then, yeah. but.. I think the skills it clones are only level 1. the cloned ice tree lasts for like 5 seconds? it copies icewall too but it only drops about 4-5 tiles (it's hard to see really) and that's due to the skills range (basically hits 5 walls if vertical and if it's in a box/rectangle there's about shards fucking everywhere

the place where the cloned skill goes also sometimes tards out? I've used it right on top of an ice tree and watched it spawn in some awkward ass place that isnt in the pile of mobs currently being sucked in
>>
is this game any good if im not really into MMOs?
>"just install it and try it out"
dont want to wait for a 10 GB download at 500 kb/s.
>>
>>180345709
Hanging shot is pretty fun.
>>
>>180347180
ToS follows a lot of traditional MMO aspects, what about it interests you otherwise?
>>
>>180347041
That sounds pretty fun. How hard is it to respec if I want to try out different builds? There are a lot of things that sound interesting to try.
>>
>>180347284
you have sorely missed right the fuck out of a recent reset event; daily resets for rank skill and stats. They'll bring it back someday for r9 I'm sure, but right now you're cucked. just watch videos or something for now or just jump in, pick one of these shitter builds https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php and have fun desu.

be forewarned some builds are painful to solo with, others are not as bad. (cryochronosage is a support wiz build that pretty much is low on the damage scale but offers 1000% utility for example)
>>
>>180347041
>>180346759
you can also duplicate inquisitor's wheels
duplicating fireballs used to be really good but now it's shit
you can duplicate diev's statues but not sure if they use your stats, I remember owls basically doing 1s
>>
>>180347426
Are any of the following good for solo?

Cleric2, Priest3, Chaplain1, Kabbalah1, Inquisitor1

Wizard1, Cryo3, Sorcerer1, Necromancer3

Wizard3, Linker1, Sorcerer1, Necromancer3

Cleric2, Bokor1, Sadhu3, Plague2
>>
>>180347841
fourth one is probably your best bet although I would not choose bokor for circle 3
>>
>>180348139
>fourth
>Wizard3, Linker1, Sorcerer1, Necromancer3

lol he should just get rid of linker cause linker 1 sucks.
>>
>>180347598
you ever seen an icewall + wheel?
now try them both duped
literally melts bosses

it does work on owl statues.. but I don't remember the damage it did. if the new fireball wasnt gutter trash it would have been just as face melting as wall + wheel

>>180347841
sadhu3 pd2 surprisingly does well in solo
anything with priest3 chap1 in its build is guaranteed to me is perfect but other people prefer miko/inquis. that being said if the first build was like chap miko tao or chap pd2 I'd rather those for soloing.
I think most solo classes are builds with archer or swordsman.. but this game to me is also not very fun to solo and those builds either dont get good til r6 or require handholding
>>
>>180348468
fourth is Cleric2, Bokor1, Sadhu3, Plague2 learn to count
>>
how good is sw3 double slash?
>>
>>180350447
It's amazing, if you can leech/use bleedingit's even more AMAZING
Unironically one of the strongest skill in the whole Swordman class tree
>>
>>180351067
I was thinking about making a templar so I can start guild events on my guild even when our leader isn't there (I believe that's possible?), would SW3 highlander3 templar2 be a good build? I want it to be decent for dailies
>>
>>180351602
Never tried but yeah, any templat should be able to start events
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00001.jpg (870KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00001.jpg
870KB, 1920x1200px
oh

http://tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=75
i wish sunhwapark would be back..
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00002.jpg (677KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00002.jpg
677KB, 1920x1200px
cute!
>>
>>180352959
Yeah, I miss Sunhwapark. Now I'll never know when they fix Wugushi until it hits us.
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00004.jpg (768KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00004.jpg
768KB, 1920x1200px
cute indeed
>>
>>180353039
did they revamp the UI?
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00005.jpg (881KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00005.jpg
881KB, 1920x1200px
>info at secondary phys attack, aoe attack, aoe def
nice too
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00007.jpg (863KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00007.jpg
863KB, 1920x1200px
the 3rd symbol from right at bottom bar and F10

>no more typing /indun
about time, took only 7+1 years
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00008.jpg (816KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00008.jpg
816KB, 1920x1200px
>ingame event window but its ..all white

>fishing
>>
Patch notes make fishing seem pretty pointless. Something about catching a golden fish giving you EXP, and you can only catch 10 fish a day?
>>
File: 5701597367799645861.jpg (153KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
5701597367799645861.jpg
153KB, 700x447px
>>180353168
some of it
pic from patchnotes
>monster hp bar, player hp,sp, some buttom
>>180353340
>>
monster

2. Increase magic defense buffs are changed as follows.
Magic Defense 4 times increase
Physical Defense Set to 1/2 of self defense

RIP wizards
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00009.jpg (903KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00009.jpg
903KB, 1920x1200px
right click rod
put worm in

>fire under water

>>180353535
i think that gold fish is +exp% for whole server
probably low chance
>>
>>180352959
Drop method
Items that were DPK drop method are changed to probability drop method.
- Each time you kill an individual monster, the item is dropped according to a certain probability.
- The probability drop method is calculated every time a monster dies, regardless of map, channel, or character.
Ex) When a monster drops items A and B (A drop rate 50%, B drop rate 10%)
Each time a monster is killed, the probability of A and B is calculated separately.
- A is dropped with a 50% chance.
- B is dropped with a 10% chance.
- Both A and B may be dropped or not all dropped.

UHMMMMMMMM?
>>
>>180353662
Make sure to do the event! 25 silvery fish for a cute Butler/Maid outfit. There's a Blue and Red one.
>>
>>180353669
This is Pandora's box, be ready for BRs complaining they killed something all day and didn't get a drop.
>>
They added a fuckload of overheats to skills too.

Even some Elementalist skills got overheats.
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00003.jpg (579KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00003.jpg
579KB, 1920x1200px
>>180353890
oh nice

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/633035
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/633033
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/633031
>>
>>180353890
Man, check out these pantsu
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/633031
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/633033
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/633035
>>
>>180354154
>blue
>not shimapan
one job, IMC
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00011.jpg (883KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00011.jpg
883KB, 1920x1200px
also some kinda of Coral Rod
from fishing i think
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00012.jpg (690KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00012.jpg
690KB, 1920x1200px
blue
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00013.jpg (657KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00013.jpg
657KB, 1920x1200px
red
>>
I have a Korean Nexon account, and it's kind of making me want to play kToS. They get so many better events.
>>
black > red > blue
prove me wrong
you can't
>>
File: TOS 2017-06-21 13-39-32-364.webm (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TOS 2017-06-21 13-39-32-364.webm
2MB, 1920x1200px
EQ has 3OC and shoulders weird with new costumes
>>
>>180351602

I would roll Sword 3 -> Hl 2 -> barb 1.

Barb 1 25% extra slash dmage + 50 crit rate is will be more beneficial to all your slash skills and the templar mortal slash!

But HL 3 is also okay, specially for the outfit
>>
>Fireball
>Over-heat increased from 2 to 5.
>The duration is fixed at 60 seconds.
>The number of Fireballs that can be summoned is fixed to 5.
So you can't even put up like 10 fireballs and then lead enemies into them anymore. Fucking IMC.

Can you even cast 5 fireballs in 8 seconds with the huge delay after casting one?
>>
>>180354879
Sage clone can bypass that limit

Dont think that will make balls good again tho
>>
Feather Foot

Blood Bath - The other player will be changed to apply the same skills and nesting . Presentation of Levi buffs will be changed to be used .

Autumn dundi - Presentation of Levi buffs will be changed to be used .
Kuhn Della slash - Presentation of Levi buffs will be changed to be used .

?
>>
Sorcerer
Death Everybody
Over-hit increases from 1 to 2 .

What skill is that? It sounds cool as shit. It's just desmondus isn't it?
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00015.jpg (911KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00015.jpg
911KB, 1920x1200px
the other rod
>>
>>180355085
Use your vouchers, dude.
>>
>>180355085
But tooltip does not say its better
>Fishing rods are available for fishing. There are people who saved during the Festival.
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/730001
both 7.1%
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00016.jpg (903KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00016.jpg
903KB, 1920x1200px
oh that took a while. with the better bait from NPC

>>180355146
naah, they give us 3 each day on Test
>>
>>180355008
You can stab niggas from the air.

Blood Bath
The same skill of the other player is changed to overlap . It is changed to be available during the Levitation Buff .

Silvera Dundee
Kundella slash
It is changed to be available during the Levitation Buff .
>>
>>180355279
>The same skill of the other player is changed to overlap
Ohh nice, same with Mastema.
>>
>spend an hour hunting galoks with clone and swell
>reset everything we can
>nothing
>200 kills later
>about to give up
>clone, link, swell (twice, cos high resist)
>kill
>1 battle bracelet
Angery.
>>
I can't remove dead people from my friend list.

Any ideas?
>>
>>180355395
You can't swell Galok's you dumb fuck, they're already Large type. You can only swell Small > Medium and Medium > Large.
>>
>>180355502
Yes you can, large mobs get double drop still but don't go up in hp.
>>
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/800031
>After acquiring 8 pieces, you can get the same unmeasured weapon cube (Lv. 315) with right click.
>>
>Fixed an issue where instance dungeon busting effects could be removed with counter spell detonate trap skills

Wait you can destroy those dungeon clear hellportals with those?
>>
>>180355638
that's actually pretty funny
>>
File: fish_shop_klapead.png (842KB, 670x940px) Image search: [Google]
fish_shop_klapead.png
842KB, 670x940px
k-kawaii
>>
how much attack we can get from Forge? I don't remember being so strong
>>
>>180355868
i'd give her my fish...
>>
>>180354797
The shoulders expand when you use earthquake. Weird.
>>
>>180355502
retarded
>>
Play That Doctor
>incineration
>Black Death Steam
>The same skill of the other player is changed to overlap .
no more overwriting?
>>
>>180355925
and right after *pop* back to small
IMC pls
>>
>>180355983

>tfw 5 pd ET party

Finally the age of the doctors
>>
File: 블랙_메이드_코스튬_여.png (282KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
블랙_메이드_코스튬_여.png
282KB, 800x600px
Why another maid costume?
And why an extra slutified version on top of it?
>>
What should i do if i have a crush on Mia?
>>
>>180355269
Oh neat. So you get random materials for fishing?
Is it confirmed limited to 10 a day only?
Would have been neat if it was infinite or is that too susceptible to botting? But even then I doubt botters would want to do that. Better to give players options.
>>
>>180355983
>>180355382
>>180355279
i guess

WL2 better too
>>
>>180355632
Uh. Is that IMC's way of making it so players can just grind for an hour or two to get that piece at 2.5 dpk doing it 8 times. Instead of the retarded 20k DPK?

If so... that's actually pretty smart.
>>
>>180356137
That patch also removed DPK though.
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00010.jpg (917KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00010.jpg
917KB, 1920x1200px
>>180356056
a Repair kit too. and (probably) another Rod, better Bait, and someone said the Black Maid is from fishing

they stay in that window even after game crash.
>3/10
probably 10 per day

>>180356137
something like "DPK gone" in patchnotes. not sure

>>180356046
uhmm
>>
>>180356046
Attempt to woo them on a character named Awol
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00017.jpg (938KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00017.jpg
938KB, 1920x1200px
can see other peoples fishing spot or something. wierd
>>
>>180356419
Geezus christ. Talk about some people having all the luck.

Now in-lore how dirty is Klaipeda's streams.
>>
Is there a point in starting to play this now?

I'm quite curious how is it compared to RO (No, I don't expect a clone), but some of the reviews are brutal.

Don't really want to jump to some pay2win lagfest infested with meme-spewing german children.
>>
>>180356698
Don't play this game. The class system is all it has going for it, everything else is irredeemable shit.
>>
>>180356698
Play this game if you're bored and you hate yourself
>>
Hmmm, item anvil enhancement seems to be cut in half in PVP?
>>
>>180356698
It's a niche grinding game. If you hate grindan this is not for you. If you like grindan and multiple vast class combinations this is one of the best for it.
>>
>>180357067
>multiple vast class combinations
>5 character slots

>grinding
>the only grinding is dungeons with limited entries
>that you have to do so many times before you can actually make a piece of gear that you'll probably have already quit

Don't tell lies.
>>
File: 63286276_p0.jpg (149KB, 709x649px) Image search: [Google]
63286276_p0.jpg
149KB, 709x649px
>xml.ipf/DiminishingReturn/DiminishingReturns.xml
>>
>>180356698
Game is better now but still shitty.
Lag mostly gone. FPS are ok.
P2W does not matter (unless you want to hard pvp, but pvp is a joke here anyways)

I dont know about EU servers. But ger/fr/ru/pl 'players' sound like pure cancer.

Its free, try it yourself?
>>
>>180357204
>Team Battle League

> effects after receiving if you get the same crowd control skill is continuously diminishing .
EX) Due to Ice Bolt effect given a freezing effect
Ice Ice Pike Pike freezing effect, if after receiving the freezing again because of the skill effect of 50% applies only
4 thereafter once effective immune
>>
- Team Battle strengthen my arms Item League , transcendental effects 1/2 as applicable ( armor / jewelery item strengthened , apply as transcending effect )

>>180357067
grinding (for xp) is gone. for items/money tho
many class combos are shit, some are are ok, a few decent or good
>>
>>180357338
Pretty pointless in Tree of 1HKO
>>
>>180357001
Only weapons. Trans cut in 1/3rd and anvil 1/2half.
>>
>>180356320
10 a day per character
or
10 a day per team
>>
>>180357432
Where did you get the 1/3 Trans from?
The browser translation is shaky but it seems it's a 1/2 nerf.
>>
>>180357338
This applies to tons of other skills and debuffs too apparently, like Raise:

google translated:
>Name="RefleshTime" Value="45.0" Desc="(Float) It means the time that the first debuff is applied and the decrement is applied (unit sec), and after this time, 100% of the new time is applied."
>Name="ApplyingCount" Value="5" Desc="(Int) The number of times the diminution is applied, after which the immune state is reached (including the first one)."
> Name="Ratio" Value="0.5" Desc="Ex Ratio = 0.5, then 100%, then 50%, then 25% ..."
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00020.jpg (877KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00020.jpg
877KB, 1920x1200px
>>180357502
>6/10 on a char i just logged to
per team, per day
>>
>>180357187
>>5 character slots
5 Free character slots
You can have a maximum of 30.

You fucking F2P leach.
>>
>Field_Party_Boss(301~400)
>HP increased
>Dmg decreased
>>
>>180357779
I'm not buying more when I can just play with the skill calculator. Maybe if they gave out more free TP like they did when GvG existed or like the do on kToS, I'd actually level more. I even deleted my pets to make room for more characters.
>>
>>180357883
>Party_Boss
I-is that what I think it is!?

Is the game saved?
>>
>>180357950
It means field bosses
>>
File: 낚시터_관리인.png (245KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
낚시터_관리인.png
245KB, 800x600px
I want her costume
>>
>>180356419
Game has life skills now?
>>
>>180358010
Isn't it just that Archer costume without the buttplug?
>>
>>180357714
>it's fucking nothing again
shame
>>
File: archer_racoon_costume_female.png (301KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
archer_racoon_costume_female.png
301KB, 800x600px
>>180358134
no
>>
>>180358302
Do you really want to have to spend literal hours each day fishing on every one of your characters?
>>
>>180357950
that is the real open world bosses. Lv300+
need many people or some whales

all lower lvl are made to be solo'd or in small party

>>180358130
another minigame-like farming
>>
>>180353039
>>180353130
Pipi Nostockings is cuuuuute
>>
>>180358671
I bet her cunny smells like fish.
>>
>>180358782
No, it smells like fresh poppies in the summer
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00021.jpg (880KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00021.jpg
880KB, 1920x1200px
OwO what is this
>>
So, people will be stun proof after the 5fh restrain'd hit, kek
>>
File: jewsweat.jpg (49KB, 345x456px) Image search: [Google]
jewsweat.jpg
49KB, 345x456px
>Blessing Aspersion Sacrament sell by the shop will not affect by seller status
>>
File: TOS 2017-06-21 15-08-21-355.webm (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TOS 2017-06-21 15-08-21-355.webm
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>180358957
not bad

at least it does not have a 1second duration like most of the toyweapons, but lasts until you move
>>
>>180359115
Holocaust

>>180359068
Good thing I don't take restrain in my Sword3.
>>
I feel so worthless every time I get grouped with Cryo Chrono Cancer
>>
>rune of justice from now has 3 OH
>rune of destruction now has 2 oh

well, rune caster damage will be pretty good with this changes (and expensive, that's like 7k per rotation), but you still need wiz 3
>>
>>180359143
Did they draw it in MSpaint? It looks like shit.

I hope it's just an image file that I can turn into "ur an fagit" or something
>>
>krivis stigma can now affect 5 targets

this is massive, lol, specially for krivis 3, that's easily +455 int/str at lv 16 that can be kept up with melstis.
>>
>>180359338
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111aaah.112f3a51687585.1f3a44516a75.153545

Powerful!
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00022.jpg (730KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00022.jpg
730KB, 1920x1200px
fishing #2 !!!!

and fish cook fire on the ranking board
>>
>>180359189

only for tbl, restrain still good for pve. I mean, not that you need to CC mobs to survive, but you definitely don't take half of the damage you would if the mobs aren't attacking you
>>
>>180359453
You can infect ~18 targets with Divine Stigma and PD2. The buffs don't stack though, moran.
>>
>>180359535
Yeah, but I'm Corsair anyway. Dust Devil is more than enough CC, and I'm 1:1 DEX:STR, so maxing Concentrate and Gung Ho is a pretty big damage boost.
>>
File: 018.jpg (107KB, 525x381px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
107KB, 525x381px
Blut before: 247 698 000 HP
Blut now: 412 830 000 HP
>>
>>180359572

I'm most sure they made this change to enable the buff to stack, maybe it still caps at 5 stacks

Krivis is dead, dead, and dead. With 5 stigma stacks the class could have some hope of being more useful.
>>
One interesting thing to note is that this this to buffs to last only 1/3 means that even Iron Hook is nerfed: Iron Hook duration works as a buff for the Corsair holding it's target it's going to be only 3 seconds at c1
>>
>>180359934
Yeah, I don't think this change is enough to save it though. Also, they didn't make a single change to Wugushi. RIP Poison dreams.
>>
It's hard to understand but it seems that the SPR Pardoner shop memes are also dead
>>
>>180360019
The "buff" you get from Iron Hook doesn't have a duration though.
>>
>>180360189

it does, it's the debuff in the target that doesn't have a duration
>>
>>180360019
Iron hook is an instant kill nuke with kielhauling
no need to hold
>>
File: 1350830940191.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1350830940191.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bots-winning-lots-of-silver-from-lottery-chest/364922/4

>EXPLOITING THE SILVER CHEST
>>
So, is questing utterly worthless now, or something? Haven't played since Beta and some people seem to be saying you can get to, like, 200 in a day or some shit which seems insane to me
>>
>>180360647
>280 Multi's
>419 OneEntry's
uhmm
>>
>>180360978
You can get to max without or barely quests months ago already.

To get to max in one day you need a lot of dungeon resets, 8xTomes, multiplyers and other event xp boosts. They gave a ton of them from recent events+compensation, but if you dont have them or used all.. its will take a few days or weeks to max (depends on how and how much you play)

maybe no need for grind or quest, but you can do that still
>>
>>180360978
Yeah, just ignore quests and do dungeons. Don't bother playing if you don't have dungeon entries left. Make sure you get the anvil event buff for 100% more EXP, do your 2/3 dungeon runs, and log off until tomorrow.
>>
>>180360978
We've been getting this question a lot. Someone write up a new leveling guide or something.
>>
>>180361212
Or if you have no life, make 4 alts and do that for a handful of characters everyday
>>
>>180360978
>>180361185
>>180361212
soon worth it to do some

>7. The amount of silver reward for all quests will raise a whole , the case of sub-quests will be added to the silver reward .

>5. TP will add experience shop tutorial quests .
- per team, one can proceed once .
Quest City [ gift token for (7 days ) This item is paid .

and ofc for extra stat points
>>
>>180361440
"""Soon"""
>>
>>180361219
naah, many people dont even read stuff in op and ask the same shit each day
>>
>>180361440
We're months behind kToS now, we probably won't get this shit for a long ass time.
>>
>>180361586
>>180361502
niceme.me

but we got some stuff pretty fast. its not gonna be 6 or 8 or 12 months
>>
>Buy a token with TP
>Instantly regret it
If I could charge the money back I would
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00002.jpg (67KB, 333x401px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00002.jpg
67KB, 333x401px
NIGGERS
>>
>>180361725
Could be worse, I accidentally bought 2 of the same hairstyle because I didn't realize I had right clicked it twice. IMC won't refund me, and I can't sell it.
>>
File: kim.png (224KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
kim.png
224KB, 500x332px
>>180361725

if you're a new player, that 2m that you saved in silver will scale pretty quickly by not having to burn so much on a token, the next ones you can buy with silver easily

>>180361914

hehehehe
>>
>>180361914
meh whatever
>>
>>180358415
I wanted to be able to leave my character fishing at night, yes. Now it's just another limited time sink.
>>
>>180362409
hmmm, fuck off with your afk farming
>>
>>180362409
>I want all the benefits of being an AFK necro farmer with none of the competition

fucking hang yourself
>>
afk farm should be completely removed or just give the outcome for everyone as daily login rewards
>>
File: 1496164214486.png (44KB, 283x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496164214486.png
44KB, 283x300px
>>180362409
You can!
But you only get 10 Items, randomly, like everyone else. Nice fair game!
>>
>>180362442
>>180362502
>implying

>>180362728
How long does it take for 10?
>>
>>180362889
>How long does it take for 10?
Randomish
7.1% chance to get something. Some items at NPC to increase it by 0.5% and lower the time.
>>
>>180362694
every guild in OP has afk farmers

join them and stop whining
>>
>>180363021
I'll just stop playing this shit game but continue to whine about it. What do you think of THAT, FAGGOT?
>>
Why do people want this new pet so badly? It only gives like 600 hp and 400 sp and has same item slots as the free penguin. I would understand a 10m pricetag on it for being a rare pet, but it's not in any way better than the rest.
>>
File: 1468634985972.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1468634985972.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/quests/1161
>Using TP Shop
>Talk to Leticia, a TP trader of Kleppeda, Orsa and Peddie Mihan.
>Tasks: Listen to Leticia how to use the TP shop.
>Reward 7day Token
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/490011

Making new players addicted to TP. smart move MrKim
>>
>>180363167

cosmetics, like any other costume

price will sink down quick, don't worry
>>
>>180363167
I HAVE TO BE UNIQUE! LOOK AT ME! I WASTED MONEY ON SOMETHING UGLY AND WORTHLESS!
>>
>>180363167
some idiots are shitposting about it being a status symbol for richfags

buts its ugly ass hell and the stats are crap. pretty much like the free green penguin they gave to everyone

no, im not poor or salty and dont want one. i'd sell it asap if i'd get one
>>
>>180363320
This is exactly what heroin dealers do
>>
Is this game fun?
How responsive the game is on EU server?
>>
What pet gives the best stats?
>>
>>180363646
1 No.
2 It's ok.
>>
>>180361185
not possible anymore, compensation is running out. let's hope IMC fucks up more so the game is bearable to play
>>
>>180364063
No, I want them to stop fucking up so everyone will go back to slow leveling and I can feel special again.

It's no fun when everyone has a full account of maxed out characters and are afk farming on their 3 extra computers.
>>
>>180363582
>It's ugly

It's the only pet that isn't a stupid looking moeblob and looks like an actual mount.
>>
>>180364317
>Hoglan
>Moeblob
LOL
>>
>>180364317
does not make it less ugly as shit

>moeblob
>retarded penguins
>default pets
>>
>>180363646
Yes, come play with us
>>
Has there been an MMO with decent PvP since WoW TBC?

I liked Dragon Nest PvP, but it has the same problem of being a desync mess like ToS.
>>
>>180364812
Albion soon.
>>
>tfw CoffeeHouse looks like the most fun /tosg/ guild but you're on Klai
>>
>>180364883
>Kikestarter "freemium" game

I'll give it a shot but I have 0 hope.
>>
File: 1496179168349.png (75KB, 414x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496179168349.png
75KB, 414x260px
>>180365037
but anon, you are on fedi and already in coffeehouse
>>
>>180365037
No one on Klai would say that unless he's a guildless sperg or a fedi falseflagger
>>
What R8 should I pick for my Sw1 High3 Corsair3 abomination?
>>
>>180365179
Nurutu or BRbarian
>>
>>180365179
barb, fencer,doppel or shinobi
>>
>>180365179
Shinobi
Or fencer if you don't want to do the work
>>
>>180364883
>>180365064
Holy Christ nevermind, I just looked at a video and the game looks like fucking trash. It looks like it's made to run on a fucking smartphone.
>>
>>180365179

pelt c1 for meymey hg hunting parties (requires switching since you can't swash with pistol)

fencer for a good boost on all your skills, access do rapiers, a okay skill set and cute oufits
>>
>>180365246
It is made to run everywhere. It does look like utter shit. But you can't have everything.
>>
>>180365235
>>180365240
>fencer1
>on a slash heavy build
Fuck off.
>>
>>180365101
>>180365141
And this is exactly why Coffeehouse members seem better.
>>
File: screenshot_20170621_00005.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170621_00005.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>180365037
You can just reroll
>>
>>180365318
>Lunge
>Enemies become vulnerable to slash damage
retard alert
>>
>>180365305
I hate the sphere grid too. What's the point of it? It just means you have to make more accounts/characters that focus on a single thing.
>>
>>180365403
Now compare it to Cleave
>>
>>180365345
oh hey it's already 5pm
just got home from school?
did you forget your dragoon avatar?
>>
>>180365434
It's 11am and you're proving my point.
>>
>got stuck in white screen hell while traveling through the maps
>nothing to do other than wait for they to answer my ticket
>>
>>180365418
It's different from what is usually done in mmorpgs and it's a rather proven concept (PoE, another rare "mmo" I actually liked for real).
>>
>>180365318

lunge boost slash damage

and rapier mastery adds 15% to all your skills (tooltip is wrong, it works for everything)
>>
>>180363582
Do pet stats even really matter? I thought you could pay silver to improve them anyway and most of the stats would come from weapons and armor on the pet right?
>>
>>180365432
retard
>lunge
>coquille
>https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/112001
3 bonuses for all your skills and decent skills in the class itself outweighs cleave that you can't stop clinging to
>>
>>180365546
Considering I can't find any information on the wiki or their website how skills work, I'm just going to assume it's something they're hiding because the game is shit. At least it'll run on my iPad so I can play with my friends while I'm at Starbucks!
>>
>>180365672
also don't forget that fencer costume outdamages barbarian costume in cuteness by a mile
>>
>>180365728

That game ticks off so many red flag boxes.

>kickstarter
>grand promises about the "good old days"
>sponsored streams on twitch
>difficult to find concrete information on

It's like people don't learn.
>>
>>180366026
Who cares, it's free to play.
>>
>>180344473
>max a crossbow and shield class
>max a crossbow and dagger class
>mergen
kek
>>
>>180366179

I see you're trying to take over ffxiv poster's role but with a different, somehow shittier game.
>>
>>180366386
Not really. Somebody just asked about a pvp mmo.
>>
>>180366623
TOS is a pvp mmo.
>>
Best build for 170 farm after patch? Sorry, been away for awhile and I never trust the top raters
>>
>>180363646
Server is good. Just avoid the cancerous guilds in the OP at all costs.
>>
File: 1496198973214.gif (3MB, 315x242px) Image search: [Google]
1496198973214.gif
3MB, 315x242px
>>180366779
>>
>>180367091
Only Klai guilds are cancer desu
>>
>>180363646
Fun depends on you
EU server is doing fine and the /vg/ guild on it is also a decent one
>>
>>180365037
>wanting to join literal reddithouse
wew lad
remember to orbit the shitposting furfag blogposter
>>
>>180367205
As opposed to
>Futureproof
literally filled with reddit CnLers
>cute
gay clique erp central
>>
Fedimian is dead tho
>>
>>180367426
>as opposed to a real guild
>>
prominence or meteor for elememe 3?
>>
File: u mad virgin boy.jpg (38KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
u mad virgin boy.jpg
38KB, 350x308px
>>180367484
>Klaicuck missinfo trying to strike again
>>
>>180367426
>cute
>clique
I'll never understand this meme
>>
>>180367546
Both
>>
>>180367546
>>180367589
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.2f3f657585.1e3f41516185.1828314a51
>>
>>180367589
can i skip frost cloud? took electro 10/10 and hail 10/10 so far
>>
>>180367546

For Solmiki I use Prom 1, Hail, Cloud, Meteor maxed, 1 in Rain and Sphere, rest in Electrocute.
>>
>>180367546
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2bbb.1f3f41586185
>>
>>180367745
No, don't skip the former but still top 3 best AoE in the game.
>>
>>180367561
that's because you're looking out from the inside
>>
>>180367745
No. FC is good. Hail + Elect are good too. Max them (or elec14)

Prom1 is fine, Meteor1 fine too. some more points in them if you want

can skip rain
>>
>>180367870
Meteor1 is shit, the aoe size is too little.
>>
>>180367978
yea.. leftover points in it. i got it 5 or so
>>
>>180367426
Both are gay clique erp central tho
>>
do you still need to start over if you fuck up a build
>>
File: 1496193717700.png (52KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1496193717700.png
52KB, 421x248px
>>180368137
Yes, there was a 2 week daily free rank reset event, but you missed that.
>>
>>180368137
If you fuck up really badly yes, but if you do you only have yourself to blame.
If you only got a couple of skill or stats points wrong then who cares
>>
>>180359143
Man that new UI is kinda ugly.

What happens if you try fishing after using up your counts? What are the two different /10 numbers for?

Also holy shit DPK being removed.

Thanks for posting info.
>>
File: 1491963214030.png (158KB, 843x517px) Image search: [Google]
1491963214030.png
158KB, 843x517px
>Pet eats up entire stamina bar
>Receive reward 1
>>
>>180367426
>RedditHouse shitposting hours
how did we go from burger hours being the shittest to EU hours being even worse?
>>
>>180368823
>What happens if you try fishing after using up your counts?
some red korean text in middle of screen and then nothing, i guess
>You fish enough today, try tomorrow

>What are the two different /10 numbers for?
current items and total
>>
>>180369115
I'm not EU
I'm not Coffeehouse
Stay in da nile
>>
>>180368879

this, it seems that they are much slower now. I did 3 dungeon runs as a SR and only got two rewards
>>
>>180369162
Nice meme mohammed
>>
>>180369352
Nice meme pablo
>>
>>180320908
> chaplain
> rebuff every 30

are you stupid?
>>
>>180313079
Klaipeda
join Futureproof, pm ApplyAFineHorse3
>>
>>180370408
Don't.
>>
File: 1496154746693.png (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496154746693.png
26KB, 800x600px
Dont listen to any people telling you not joining servers or guilds. Do what you want!
>>
File: 1398636779252.png (65KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
1398636779252.png
65KB, 414x248px
>>180370408
Who are you?
When did you get in charge?
Where did pizza cat go?
>>
File: 1496165687132.png (73KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1496165687132.png
73KB, 419x248px
>>180370663
She's Triela.
Long time ago.
PizzaNormie fucked off.
>>
File: 1398468729879.png (54KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1398468729879.png
54KB, 419x248px
>>180370784
I've never heard of triela
>>
>>180367832
I'm not part of cute, but most of the nicest people I've found in this game are from that guild
Hard to believe it's a clique
>>
File: 1496129775019.png (170KB, 740x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496129775019.png
170KB, 740x550px
>>180370898
She's a real FP oldfag, and not PizzaCat, so its fine.
>>
File: 1448061977493.png (108KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1448061977493.png
108KB, 290x290px
IT'S NOT THE SAME WITHOUT NEE-SAN
>>
>Paladin
>Conviction overheat increased from 2 to 3

GAME SAVED
>>
>>180367832
I'm in the guild and I don't feel any clique anon.
There's some members I particularly don't like, and some guildies that don't seem to actually want to be part of the guild that continue playing it solo.
Apart from that, every other cute I've met in-game so far has been friendly, helpful, and won't shy away from you, nor ignore everyone like cliques do.
I avoid the discord like a plague though, so maybe there is something hidden that I'm missing, but I sincerely doubt it.
>>
>>180371398
YOUR CLASS IS STILL JUST BAD CHAPLAIN
>>
>meteor and electrocute getting overheat

yeah well this answers my earlier question about meteor or not. def getting it now.
>>
>>180355638
took them long enough lol

>>180355881
+110 from 1 forge
it stacks up to 5 so +550 patk
>>
File: giphy.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
>Kim, our game is a broken mess! How can we save it?
>Increase the heat
>>
>>180371691
well yes, everyone has is already
>>
my 7 day token gonna expire and no one listing tokens for under like 3m, what do
>>
>>180372384
Whore yourself out.
>>
>>180372384
Farm
>>
>>180372450
i have 3m just wondering if it's worth or just wait for the 1.7s again
>>
>>180363092
comfy doesnt have tho, just autistic dpk farmers
>>
>>180371927

thanks, this is REALLY REALLY GOOD. I love my guild now
>>
better buy those 3m token now because shit will go even higher thanks to the cubes and will take a while to go down again

the typical guy who buy token to sell is wasting their precious tp on cubes
>>
>>180371927
>academies never
REEEEE
>>
>>180372981
>>180371927
>>180355881
how long does 1 last? is it everywhere?
>>
>>180372970
t. whale token seller
>>
>>180373085
now sure, I logged in and had a massive damage boost with a ~700 min buff icon
>>
>>180373085
1 whole day, i dont think you can use it in et and tbl
>>
i hate this game
>>
i like this game
>>
>>180374616
no you dont
>>
>>180374665
no (you) dont
>>
>>180374210
>1 day
meh
>>
>>180374720

the damage boost is like getting +2 transcendence stage on a orange weapon
>>
>>180374665
i like (You) anon
>>
>>180374880
but 1 to 5 of them, each day, suck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUka8w7jMzw
>>
File: 1444136844551.jpg (42KB, 613x392px) Image search: [Google]
1444136844551.jpg
42KB, 613x392px
Is there a BiS list somewhere?
I want to know if I should spend time trying to get a Gladiator Band or just ignore it.
>>
>>180376006
no, check neets for your class's items
they keep adding new stuff and neets is always updated
>>
>>180376006
Some of the new pract accessories will have AOE ratio, but Phada's already pretty much better than Glad Bands, more so if you want to anvil them.
>>
>>180376356

I'm pretty sure 16 STR is worth more than a piddling amount of crit attack and 30 physical attack.
>>
>>180376982

the massive mdef of phada is worth it imo
>>
i want to make a full spr sadhu3 just for the blessing meme, please someone tell me this is a good idea D:
>>
>>180376982
16 STR ~ 37 patk, 11 accuracy
94 catk
25 mdef

vs

30 patk
114 catk
77 mdef (benefits more from anvils due to being orange)
-47 evasion (doesn't do much nowadays)
>>
>>180377267
>mdef
what is this, 2016?
>>
>>180377590
>blessing meme
is over soon
>>
>>180377637

Gung Ho scales with STR is the thing. The difference is negligible, and I'd probably say the glad band is better regardless, but glad band is easier to get unless there's some new trick with the dawn fragments I don't know about.
>>
>>180377590
better make a normal sadhu and level a linker 3 on alt account
>>
File: 1433775779243.jpg (44KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433775779243.jpg
44KB, 960x640px
I guess I will go with neither, I'm too low level for Phada and getting the battle bracelet for the Gladiator band must suck considering the there is always people farming Tenet Church.
>>
sissel is still the best cause it has crit rate
>>
phadas are cheap now, and if you get a battle bracelet, save it for a sissel
>>
>>180377637
oh shit, I just realized
the level 2 hethran rings are better than phada other than not having AoE ratio
>>
>>180378127
>>180378271

It's irrelevant whether Sissel is better because we're comparing the two (Phada and Gband) because of the aoe attack ratio. You don't even consider them if you don't need aoe attack ratio.

Battle bracelet is plummeting in price as well.
>>
>>180377780
Fair enough. Red Dawn Maidens are much less of a pain than they used to be, so it's 1.14% drop vs ~500 dpk with contested Galoks.
>>
>tfw you're a thaum3 and you have a thaum2 on your party who keeps overwriting your Hulk Hands.
>>
>>180378697
There is nothing in this game that makes me madder than retards not knowing when to not use their buffs. Thanks for the bloodletting but Mirtis doesn't have status effects you fucking idiot.
>>
transmit prana doesn't transmit the stats gained from lifeline, in case any of you guys were wondering, just tested it
>>
>>180377756
how soon tho

>>180377842
tried it with int sadhu3 and linker3 it doesnt work :(
>>
>>180378697
ugh i remember there was a chrono2 in our evac pt that keeps on overwriting my chrono3 buffs
>>
>>180358010
ClericOnlyClericOnlyClericOnly
>>
>>180379049
Buff system is the most retarded thing in this game, I'm glad is pisses people off
>>
File: 1496182113641.png (18KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1496182113641.png
18KB, 800x473px
>>180378697
>>tfw you're a thaum3
I'm sorry for you anon.
>>
>full spr priest 3 sadhu 3

would be fun if OOB was true mult-hit
>>
>>180378081
BB price will drop soon, I can't even sell the 5 I farmed in less than 3 hours the other day, only reason I haven't farmed more. Some faggot keeps inching their price down.
>>
>>180379613

People are starting to notice they're easier to get now.
>>
>>180379680
KabbaOracle+Thaumlinker = EZ
>>
>>180379483
>Current Year
>Still thinking Thaum3 is a meme
>>
>>180379161
So just transmit full spr prana and call it a day? Does SPR from gear gets transferred too? Is IMC going to do something about it anytime soon?
>>180379731
>KabbaOracle
I regret so much not getting Oracle1 instead of Cleric2 on my clonebot, I literally never need anything in its kit, not even heal. Not wasting my time leveling another now that the event is gone though.
>>
>>180379818
>Soon after I make this post, I encounter a silver mob, then a gold one in quick succession

The game knows what we're posting here.
>>
>>180380207
I regret my build for mine too, resetting is good now and then but I've yet to get a single bracelet from resetting, or noticing one from clairvoyance for reincarnate sniping the few times I 3man it with a chrono.

I went Diev3 because I really wanted a diev then decided to toss him into being this, regrets, diev is so bleh right now, especially with laima the way it is right now
>>
>Start installing the game last night
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Installation glitched out
>Won't even run the updater
>Have to install from scratch
>>
>Tell ToS to give me a Mana-Mana recipe as I open the cube
>It actually does give me one
I love ToS now
>>
>>180380903

enjoy the ride
>>
>>180380207
>>180380865
I don't really like reset at all, but then again I don't have a third person as a Chrono. Only thing I've gotten from resetting is a silly hat that no one will even buy.

I honestly regret taking oracle. Reset is terrible without a chronobot. If another leveling event arrives I'll make a ThaumaChronoSage, but until then I'll just bear with the awful 1 minute 30 second cooldown under Laima.
>>
>>180380903
If you want to play, better get used to these features
>>
>>180381723
Honestly all of my options were terrible once I got to Kabbalist because of a few stupid things I didn't consider.

Owls max being 5 meant Miko would have been a waste and the setup for DPS is pointless, I shoulda gone Chap or something although I've fonud that at least for Galoks nothing beats a nice healbomb on their ass.
Zemyna SP is a waste once you get Ein Sof 3, Owls are shit, Laima is the only redeeming factor for the entire class when considering it for a Kabba.
>>
>>180380207
>>180380865
i farmed lots of ambers before with dievora then thau when amber shows up
>>
>>180381898
I agree, I have the same builds. C2>Diev3>Or>Kab2. I should've just left Diev at 1 because it does all that it needs to do with one circle, for the purpose I made it for. I should've gone C2>P3>Diev>Kab2, because honestly Oracle just isn't cutting it for me. But it's not too bad I suppose.
>>
>>180381668
>>180381858
Is reinstalling common?
>>
>>180382293
Not as common as uninstalling
>>
>>180382293
no

dont think i had in the 1+year i play
>>
>>180328674

>8 zombies

bokor dead
>>
>>180380865
How do you effectively even farm with the reset? I usually do it once on, say, a Galok, then if nothing comes from the resetting I clone it, swell and kill and try to find a new one. Reset is too long of a cooldown even with Laima to really do anything and you risk someone stepping on you and stealing the kill. Happened to me today when I was trying to get my first piece of Manahas set.
>>
>>180382237
Yeah, oracle seemed like a good idea at first but the CD is gating it way too fucking hard.

I want to make a second Kabba as a support Kabba, praying that Double Chance goes to 10 in C3, probably going to take the Sadhu path.

>>180382752
When it's up which is like once every 2-3 clones I Clair->Resetting x2, if nothing comes up(never does...) I just go with the cloning route.

DPE and Swell Body don't stack sadly so I usually just go for
Number->Clone->JP->HK->SB->Kill
If I got a chrono they'll cast Samsara after HK and pray no one kills the one that revives by casting a second attack
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111aaah.112f3a51687585.1f3a44516a75.153545

What R8 do I pick for this meme build?
>>
>>180382752
You have to be creative. Ex: used to farm in the 230 HG for dawn frags to sell. Would find a channel with an upent in the middle of the two spawn points for dawn maidens and just reset it while farming, then kill if Amber happens to show up. Also it advances the DPK counter, so it's like killing an extra 45 mobs per hour; not amazing but it's only one skill point.
>>
>>180380903
Sometimes on first installation, the updater doesn't seem like it's doing something but it actually is, slowly. And it closes itself and has to be rerun at one point iirc, which leads into that.
>>
>>180383087
I also got an error message about missing .dll files.
>>
>>180383189
Oh, iunno anything about that then, sorry.
>>
>>180383521
I mean, the reinstall is already at 6%.
>>
>>180382942
>trash build
whatever you want
>>
i've never seen a necro play this game that wasn't a bot
>>
>>180383743
good post
>>
>>180383743
You're lucky. There's nothing worse than having a Necro in your dungeon runs, especially if they're not Cryo C3.

The skeletons make sure that everything stays spread out, so you can't just AoE it down, while dealing a whopping 1k damage per attack. They don't even have any good damage skills because Flesh Cannon got nerfed so hard. All they do is annoy the shit out of everyone, especially because they normally take Sorc C1. All their summons clog up the screen and make it hard to even see enemies.
>>
>>180384070
My necro has wiz3 link2 and I delete mobs before your average swordcuckoïd can react.
>>
>>180384295
Okay, good job killing 8 enemies every 30 seconds.
>>
>>180383743
Solitary cells gives around 200k / hour.

Every. Guild. In. OP. Has. Necrobots. In. Them.

That's for doing virtually nothing. Problem is the place only hosts 2 players and only 2 good spots. Rest gives so much less you might as well go to a different map.
>>
>>180384295
>my linker class kills stuff
congratulations, finally a strong necro
>>
>>180384581
>Every. Guild. In. OP. Has. Necrobots. In. Them.
So this is what they mean by dead guilds
>>
>>180384581

anyone there should get banned
imc need to step it up
>>
>>180384581
>Every. Guild. In. OP. Has. Necrobots. In. Them.
You sound bitter for some reason
>>
>>180384601
So is linker good or bad?
>>
>>180384709
People have been saying this for like a year already, it ain't happen
>>
>>180384856
Linker is good.
Necro is not.
>>
>>180384856
Good for slow soloing
>>
>>180384709
People have been wanting Necrobots gone since the game's release. It's not going to happen.
>>
Has anyone experimented with the expand magic circle attribute of Sage? I'm curious if multiple sages can expand the same magic circle and what it actually works on.
>>
File: 1483852454951.png (245KB, 402x417px) Image search: [Google]
1483852454951.png
245KB, 402x417px
I keep a blacklist of guilds i see that have necrobots in them so any time I do a trade I can sell to only pure players
>>
>>180385049
Any necro worth his salt is an alt account
>>
>>180384963
>>180384983
What's a good Linker build? It looked interesting when I was looking through the classes.
>>
>>180385012
Most magic circles got their duration butchered in renewal, so even if it did increase the size by a ton, the duration is so short that it would be suck anyway.
>>
>>180385012
Dont know if multiple sages can.

Its almost no difference. Works on Flameground, Frostcould.
No good use for it.

>>180385049
>I do something nobody cares about
Okay
>>
>>180385185
Link2 Thaum2 FF2

no other good linker build
>>
>>180385185
Link2thaum2ff2
>>
slithering blocks magic attacks?
>>
>>180385423
>>180385506
Alright. How does it play?
>>
File: pixel of agony.webm (3MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
pixel of agony.webm
3MB, 1440x900px
>>180385012

works for almost all skills from what I found, but since it's only a 10%...

notable situation was in tbl, you can make Raise bigger but the visual field size stays the same so sometimes the guy that can delete it get raise'd too if he steps too close
>>
>>180385683
Link
Swell
Kundela

wait 25 seconds

Link
Swell
Kundela
>>
>>180385683
be 300+ (its shit at low lvl)
buff up
collect mobs
swell
link + pull
kill them with ff2 skill

shit outside of farming drops

Link used to be OP/decent all-round support, but got gutted
>>
>>180385423
link3chrono3 m8
>>
>>180379613
>5 in less than 3 hours
I guess I have to make an alt account just to make that farming character or just kill myself because 1 week on my main and 0 so I had to pray to the rng gods for my pract box just to get sissels.
>>
>>180384581

you can't solo farm there. you need 2+ and you can't afk without using a bot with autopot.
>>
>>180385996
It's shared betweenc hannels now, so if someone is killing on another channel there's fuckall you can do to stop them from getting your DPK drop, just gotta go between Galoks faster Iguess.

After the first 10 we got (5 for me , 5 for friend using DPE) we didn't get another one in hours and someone was on another channel so he was probably swimming in our drops.
>>
>>180386214
>tfw it will be fucking months before kTos DPK removal update is on iTOS
>>
>>180385897
That sounds hilarious. Does it actually work, or is it just a meme?
>>
>>180386214
I know about it. Last night I got a Superior Greytis Greaves in under 30 kills. I feel bad for the guys farming on the other channels cause it was literally 1/0 on the channels. Then the other night a Rapid Bangle recipe also dropped when I was doing my Falconer job quest. The guy farming at that area must be pissed though.
>>
>>180386448
works but (almost) nobody wants that
>>
>>180386030
You can.

>>180384842
I do? I know the exact silver value because I have a necro in there right now. I'm just saying that there are no guilds in the OP who don't have a necrobot farming somewhere. Stating a fact makes me bitter?

>>180384702
kek

>>180384709
I agree, but they won't.

Even with Necromancer getting buffed soon the class is still terrible as a damage dealer. Flesh Cannon is fucking horrible and Flesh Strike even worse. A few pets hitting 10k at best isn't going to change anything as far as PvE goes.

What it will change is how inflated silver is going to become. Expect Tokens to jump to 6m as soon as this Necro patch hits our servers because money will be flooding from every 300+ map in the game.
>>
>>180386342
DPK removal is a mistake.
CAlling it DPK is a mistake.

It's just psuedoRNG now, and it's GREAT, they just need to figure out what they're going to do and stick with it, perhaps considering tying it to character instead of what they're doing.

The problem is oriiginally their design element showed large signs of inspiration from JP/KO LN/Manga where people would actively fight over things and exploit little skill interactions to fuck someone over and get the BIG DROP. You can see this in the way that you could blow up flame ground as a sapper, this was pretty big in those 4 rooms in Royal Workers/whatever.

They largely moved away from that going forward because carebears didn't like it. DPK was shit because it promoted numbercrunchnig bullshit that wasn't fun and basically pushed you towards using an addon to do it giving a largely unfair advantage when hunting them by doing so.

PsuedoRNG is just right, but if it stayed per channel it would be decent. Something has a 1% drop rate, so first kill is 1/100, second kill is 1/99, third kill is 1/98, by around the 50th kill it's probably going to drop cause it's a 50% droprate, you will rarely make it to whatever the 'DPK' is in this way, you're shifting where the number is but it's still quite RNG.

The problemis the lack of testing and that if this is 'Server' wide on that map and not 'Channel' wide, you CAN'T stop someone who's taking advantage from you, and that's not fun. So they're just going to scrap it, which is bullshit because it's a good system.

People will realize this when shit that had 10k+ DPK is a 0.0001% droprate and literally NEVER drops because of that.
>>
File: fucking jewmist.png (232KB, 286x375px) Image search: [Google]
fucking jewmist.png
232KB, 286x375px
>another dagger ruined by +25 property attack awakenings

I fucking hate Vaidotas
>>
>>180387452
>I do? I know the exact silver value because I have a necro in there right now. I'm just saying that there are no guilds in the OP who don't have a necrobot farming somewhere. Stating a fact makes me bitter?
Nah, but you bring that up randomly. Nobody asked/talked about guilds + Necros.
>>
>>180387513
my problem isn't the top down dpk shit per se, it's that the numbers are 1) too fucking low for many things, 2) shared across channels and 3) bugged the fuck out in many areas
>>
>>180387452
>money will be flooding from every 300+ map in the game
What 300+ map has spawns good enough to afk?
>>
>>180387452
>What it will change is how inflated silver is going to become.
This
The Necrofarmer problem's only going to get worse as more people jump on the Necro train, and Necrofarming itself exacerbates the persistent inflation inherent in MMO economies. TOS is not just dying, it's accelerating towards death.
>>
>>180387513
>10k+ DPK

Literally only things that crazy high are monster gems and the HG 315 purple cube. Then a few autismal hats here and there.

Nothing else.

Are you saying monster gems shouldn't be fucking rare as fuck? I doubt IMC is going to just make a 10k DPK item an abyssmal 0.0001% drop chance.

If you've played RO at all, you'd know even low drop rates like that would still occur, often. It was only when RO tied 0.0001% drop rates to field bosses with 4 hour respawn times when we never saw those cards drop, except maybe 1 per year.

Now if an item is insanely good I don't mind it being that rare. This game needs rarity. Right now you can spot orange wearing faggots everywhere and there's no sense of accomplishment.

Nothing in this game is rare. It's just a matter of is there enough mobs on this map so I can farm 10,000 kills today and get the item I want, guaranteed.
>>
>>180388054
sent info in PM ;)
>>
>>180387767
Talking about necros is an ongoing discussion anon. Every guild in the OP is tainted is all I'm saying.

>>180388084
You either make a Necrofarmer at this point or you stop playing. This is how I see it. I didn't want to make one originally, but it's a mandatory thing. It's true what they say about Necro being absolutely dog shit no matter how you build it, so it's no wonder people go balls deep in defending AFK farming because it's literally all the class can do. It's just the extent some people go with it, making 3 or 4 accounts to AFK farm multiple locations is insane, but people do it.

>>180388054
Plenty of them. Go explore, I'm sure you'll find quite a few.
>>
>>180384581
oh boy i wish he had a bot in our guild and a necro too. our only necro died last rank resets
>>
>>180388851
>Every guild in the OP is tainted is all I'm saying.
Okay and nobody asked or talked about guilds.
>>
>>180388897
Which guild?
>>
What if ToS gets anime adaptation? Will that bring more casuals to the game?
>>
>>180388969
This is a general. As far as I know I can start a topic that relates to the game anytime I wish. There's no rule that dictates you have to reply to someone.

Keep your autism to yourself next time, okay?
>>
>inflation meme again
>when everything has been dropping in price lately
Necros have very little impact on a server's economy
>>
>>180389157
Sure, but why do you bring up unrelated shit.
>>
Can you hop in the necro bandwagon with just cafrisun or do you really need some decent gear for that?
>>
>>180389343
Just keep the unrelated autismal off-topic rantings to yourself, okay? It's very related to the general, because the guilds are in the OP.
>>
>>180389467
>Just keep the unrelated autismal off-topic rantings to yourself, okay?
No. This is a general. As far as I know I can start a topic that relates to the game anytime I wish. There's no rule that dictates you have to reply to someone.
>>
>>180388014
Agreed, if they fix those 3 things it's great.

>>180388167
No, I don't think you understand. A drop rate of 0.02% was common for a card, and the spawn rate was much higher for most 'normal' monsters in RO than it is in ToS, I'm not talking about 0.02%, I'm talking 0.0001% chance. There's a reason games don't really get chances so low, even if the spawn rate was 5x what it is now that's a drop that would show up once every few months. DPK allows them to make things quite rare in drop chance but allow you to guarantee getting it if you are willing to put in absurd time, and yes I was referencing those hats/315s with that 10k DPK. Even a 5K DPK would translate to 0.0002% chance, which is still 100 times less likely than an RO card to drop, so yeah.

10k kills in a lot of areas means a LOT of time spent, I agree though that this removes any semblance of rarity. The bigger problem is that most of those 'rare' things should be % not DPK. DPK is great for things like Ellom Bells, or mats for building items that should be 'Uncommon'. IF you consider it like Path of Exile, DPK should be for Common, Magic, Rare. Uniques should be %. They seem to toss anything that's low enough % into the DPK pile for some reason, it feels like this approach is to alleviate stress from players who seriously grind those areas, but it does the opposite instead.

>>180389127
Didn't work out too well for DFO.
>>
>>180389373
You can go in with the cheap alpra set and stick to it till you decide you actually want to play that necro other than farming. I actually enjoy doing other things with my necro when I'm not doing semi afk farming.

Currently using the 270 cloth set when I don't farm since that set effectively halves the damage I take.
>>
>>180351782
misinfo
>>
>>180389631
Your rantings don't relate to the game. You're embarrassing yourself.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable that people are talking about the guilds that are posted in every OP topic, then leave. You cannot add a guild in the OP and expect people to not talk about them. You do realize this or are you retarded?

If you don't want your guild to be criticized then remove it from the OP. If I wish to talk about any of the guilds in the OP I'm free to do so.
>>
>>180389675
But it worked for RO, Maplestory, Kantai, and some other games that weebs play to this day.
>>
>>180389824
MapleStory never needed it in the first place, nor did RO.

MS is still doing good to this day because the game itself is simple, feels good, and caters to all the different types of players well. Whales, players, chatters, autists, etc. RO is similar, although I don't think it caters to chatters as well as MS did, which is why so many people who played RO did so on pServs.

Anime can bring casuals temporarily but it won't save an MMO or keep them around. If ToS was your first MMO after a few days/weeks you'd just think MMOs were shit.
>>
Do you need good gear to steamroll the 290 with Netherbovine on Ktos? Debating making a spare Wizard I left rotting at 130 into a Sorc/Sage.
>>
>>180389780
Im free to rant about you dragging guilds into this as much as you are free to do that.

All this necro talk has no impact anyways. I'll leave this crap and play the game now.
>>
>>180389127
I don't think anything made me stop browsing /a/ faster than the current trend of kusoge anime adaptations and isekai.
>>
>>180367045
SR, Meme ThaumaFF, PD2, basically anything with decent/good aoe.
>>
>>180389373
Retard? You'll want defense if you're going to go AFK for long periods of time, and Caprisun doesn't benefit your summons at all.
>>
>>180389981
>If ToS was your first MMO after a few days/weeks you'd just think MMOs were shit.

That is subjective though. RO was my first MMO in 2004 and it was a pile of burning dog shit but I still love it to this day because it was just an adventure. It didn't force me into any storyline, it just threw into the wild and said have fun.
>>
>>180389987
I can drag any guild I want into the discussion that is posted in the OP. Remove your guild from the OP if this makes you uncomfortable.

Don't post here since you obviously don't belong.
>>
>>180390278
RO was my first MMO of it's type (I fucked around in UO but not long), and quite frankly I enjoyed the shit out of it, I jumped to a pServer almost immediately though so it wasn't dealing with as much large server bullshit. What to expect from the times was very different too
>>
>>180390374
>>180390278
My first MMO was WoW back when it first came out. I still go back to it every expansion, hoping it'll somehow capture the adventure the old world had when the new zones are literally 1/20th the size and feel even smaller due to flying mounts.

I just want another MMO with a huge world to explore.
>>
>>180388996
comfy, we only got autistic dpk farmers
>>
>>180390530
I had this problem with MapleStory, the 'Big Bang' update smashed a lot of shit together. On one hand it made traveling it's HUGE world a lot easier, on the other hand it made traveling just finding the nearest portal to jump into, and removed a lot of the maps that had really nice aesthetic and were super nostalgic for me, now you can only find some of those sounds on one or two maps. Maple has some of the best soundtracks I've heard, luckily I found a pack where I can listen to most of it.

RO is similar, had pretty good music, and ToS too, they just got good composers for these games.
>>
>>180387513
>Something has a 1% drop rate, so first kill is 1/100, second kill is 1/99, third kill is 1/98, by around the 50th kill it's probably going to drop cause it's a 50% droprate
>1/50 = 50%
???
It's only gone up to 2% at that point. 50% is at 1/2, the kill right before you have 100%.
>>
I get the impression necro makes a fuckload of money but I never actually see Necros doing anything with it except for a handful. Like, I see doggiedoo with multiple afk necros but when he's in Saalus I always see him using shit welfare gear like everyone else, are most Necros just hoarding money for its own sake or what?
>>
>>180390869
You're right, my bad. Dog is driving me nuts so I was half reading what I wrote when I came back to it.

You definitely get the drop chance a lot sooner than you'll hit DPK though, 1/5->1/2 is almost guaranteed that one of those will drop it, will you ever hit 1/1 without being stupid unlucky? Honestly once you get to the point where it's past 1-5% drop rate, you should get it in a good 10 kills.
>>
>>180390918
Doggiedoo literally gave away a 30m weapon for free to Swaaz for no reason at all.
>>
the thing about necro money is: you get without wasting time playing, it's like pardoner, if you do well you can get 100k~500k per day by just going online, buying mats and opening a shop: literally 5 minutes
>>
>>180390918
Necros makes about a 300k every 2 hours depending on where you farm.

> I see doggiedoo with multiple afk necros but when he's in Saalus I always see him using shit welfare gear like everyone else, are most Necros just hoarding money for its own sake or what?

Is he using the same character or his main? Some people are just really scummy and will wear a really shitty gear as well to get carried.

Also what is your definition of welfare gear? Like those 315 cloth or leather gear? Or just plain ol' white level 15 gears? The 315 stuff are not cheap even though they're blue because the price for performance of the other purples even at 315 are just not there. You're better off saving money and just straight up going to lolopanther or Solmiki gears.
>>
>>180390869
>>180391025
Actually if you do all kills between 1/100 and 1/50 the cumulated chance to drop it at the 50th kill is 50%
>>
>>180391390
>Necros makes about a 300k every 2 hours depending on where you farm.
Where do you get such money while being AFK?
You can't really afk anywhere except the bees and demon prison, and there you can barely make a mil a day IF you are lucky (good spot, no competition, no channel crashing, etc).
>>
>>180390918

not every necrofarmer uses the silver... :-)
>>
>>180391756
Solitary Cells if you're in the good spot (there's only one each channel) and if you're alone and if your summons can kill them pretty quickly.
Even then you can't 100% afk for hours since both summons and you will get killed by the mobs alone, a red mob there can easily kill you if you get unlucky too.
>>
>>180391756
I actually just did just now. I went it at around 580k and Im at 1m-ish now and I only started around 2:30 east I think. I'm doing something IRL so the only thing I can do is check up on this thread and my afk farmer every 5~15 minutes before going back to work.
>>
>>180392403
Exactly, that's why I haven't mentioned Solitary Cells, because you can't afk there.
Even with 500 SPR and attributes at 40 I can't stay alive for more than 2 hours at best. And that's when I don't get directly killed by orange hordes of mobs.
>>
>>180390040
This and constant yurishit is what made me stop watching anime too.
>>
>>180389169
AFK Necros are ToS's manmade global warming.
>>
File: 1478121367812.png (202KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478121367812.png
202KB, 800x600px
>next meta revolves around muh sekrit 300+ afk spots
is this game online
>>
>>180393120
Don't fall for a retard rant, having a necro is not mandatory at all.
It's like saying you have to whale or RTM.
>>
>>180383628
How about you fucking google this COMMON issue.
>>
>>180391390
I'll tell you why, as a necrofarmer myself.

Silver isn't transferrable, so it's best to save up for a big purchase and then trade that. Most of the time this happens once or twice a month where you trade a lot of goodies to the main account. I use my necrogains to buy shards, tokens and such.

You don't trade the goodies often.

In the course of a week I've made easily 10m pure silver profits, with a token bought and 10m invested into the necrofarmers attributes. I farmed a ton of SPR gear in preparation for the new patch.

I'm going to even invest a practonium weapon for the necrofarmer, because thinks look very optimistic.

So, after a long wait you buy a practonium for example, and trade that over. Might not do anything with it instantly, but eventually. You also don't play actively on the necro account, nor make friends. You also don't wear your wealth, that would be stupid.
>>
New player wat do?
>>
>>180393756
necro
>>
>>180393756
uninstall
>>
>>180393368
>You also don't play actively on the necro account, nor make friends. You also don't wear your wealth, that would be stupid.

I actually made that necro on my main because I legitimately play her, I just semi afk farm when I'm cooking or doing something or just plain lazy. I'm not that scummy to make an alt and then just afk farm that for literally days on end. I got better things to do and if I was gonna do that I would have just mined for bitcon or etherium and then RMT'ed because I would be actively making real money doing those.
>>
>>180393894
>making money mining bitcoins
This is not 2009 anymore lad.
>>
>>180390741
>had pretty good music, and ToS too,

I don't like this games music most of the time, I don't know if techno/electronic music fits the rustic look.
>>
>>180394049
>RMT

Why would you ever trade real money for silver? Just chargeback them after you get the silver.
>>
>>180394246
hey man, they worked hard botting that money, that isn't very nice
>>
>>180393908

Can a cleric be a necro?

>>180393987

that comes after
>>
>>180394409
They can suck my cock.

>You wouldn't pirate a car
If there's an opportunity for me to steal and get away with it, you can bet your ass I'll do it.
>>
>>180394457
No
>>
>>180394457
>Can a cleric be a necro?
Actually, yes!
Paladin3 can AFK too with converted mobs, it's a real pain to set up but you look very cool with your zoo.
>>
>>180394107
Yeah I should have started mining bitcoin back when it was new but who would have expected for it to be worth more now and I could have done it with my single gpu pc since back then you can make literally 20~40 bitcoins a day with a simple computer running mining for not even 24/7.

>>180394246
Can you actually do it without being blacklisted from their site and pissing hoards of Chinese slaves and whatever Chinese Tri-ad those farmers are connected to. Damn you white people love brushing in with danger to have that much balls to scam a criminal organization.

I can't wait till I read a news about a fat neckbeard getting killed and mutilated by the Chinese mafia for scamming them on a literally WHO? game.
>>
What are some good red orbs I can farm for Change shenanigans and necrobullying
>>
>not chargebacking/exploiting refunds of everything that can be bought online

LOL
>>
>>180394708
>farming Red Orbs just to annoy necros
Farm a mob that drops orange recipes at least, then get an oracle.
>>
>>180394707

My guy, half these sites are run out of someone's basement. Go add one of their "customer service" skypes, 9 out of 10 times it's some chinese dude's personal account.
>>
>>180394707
>I can't wait till I read a news about a fat neckbeard getting killed and mutilated by the Chinese mafia for scamming them on a literally WHO? game.

How stupid are you? You think they're going to pay a hitman overseas or send one to kill someone over a couple hundred bucks?
>>
>>180394782
This anon is going places.

Jail. He's most likely going to jail.
>>
>>180394782
have fun when that catches up to you
>>
>>180394707
just wait until south american drug cartels starting to do mmo gold selling
>>
>>180394782
But anon, that's unethical!
>>
>>180395141
I hope they do that, I would be able to buy silver for pennies and make the payment near my house :^)
>>
>>180395127
>>180395058

>he thinks ebay/amazon/imc/chinese sellers/steam/whatever will catch me in siberia
>>
>>180394605

but I want to go Cleric 1 -> Kiv1 -> Priest 3 -> Kabbalist

i think thats the right build I was told about.
>>
>>180395418
and then the video of them cutting you into pieces alive is all over /b/
>>
>>180395462
Every cleric build without Cleric2 is garbage
>>
>>180395141
Why would they waste their time doing that? The only reason it works in China is because they have billions of people that are forced to work for literally 0 pay. It's funny when I see people in America complain about wageslaving when Chinese don't even get money for working, they just get prepared meals and a place to sleep.

Also there's much more money in drugs.
>>
>>180395462
What a worthless, pointless build. Shit support, shit farming, shit damage.
>>
>>180389127
The RO anime was weird
>>
>>180395029
They're Chinese, they've killed for less.

>>180395598
>Also there's much more money in drugs.

But mmo's are addictive like drugs. Remember that study from a while back where they scanned a brain of a drug addict and somebody who is addicted to games? They have the same spots in the brain that is active when actively doing drugs or games.
>>
>>180395728
It gave me a boner for a mini boss mob.
>>
>>180395462
Toss in pard2 while you're at it
>>
>>180395728
The plot was generic and it lacked humor or good animation.
If you don't stand out for the plot, the comedy or the good visuals, you're a shit anime. The only interesting thing they did was add the game's skills and spells to the show.
>>
>>180384581

solitarys the worst spot you can farm as a necro, oracles can make 12mil hp mobs there
>>
>>180395756
Yeah but MMOs aren't illegal, and there's no point in doing illegal shit to defend a legal business. Surely you're not stupid enough to think they're comparable profit-wise anyway. The people in charge don't give a single fuck because they're never in danger, worst case scenario is they lose money because some lower rung guy fucks up a delivery and gets arrested.

>They're Chinese, they've killed for less
Even if they did somehow find me, they'd still have to spend money transporting that person to kill me, which would cost way more than what I scammed them for.
>>
>>180396170
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message.
>>
Remember when MMOs were so good, people would die playing them?
>>
>>180396125
They can make 12m mobs in any map, but none wont. It takes too long and not worth your time.

Do it though. In Solitary you drop gems + silver upon death. I highly recommend you bring a priest with you and repeatedly get them killed so they drop every silver they have.
>>
>scaming a chinese teenager running bots on their 90s pc will get you killed
epic
>>
>TOS anime plot
>main character: highlander girl (future doppel)
>party: big sister cryomancer that ends up dark and bitter sorc/warlock, sarcastic hunter/ranger guy, destined child male cleric priest (the true revelator), weird wugushi girl that loves bugs, comical relief pelt boy
>rival: fancy sword 3 stacy that ends up as a fencer, joins the party sometimes
>love interest: cleric's older brother monk (revealed to be manipulated by giltine later)
>>
next
>>180396610
>>180396610
>>180396610
>>
>>180396170
what if they just wait a couple months till you have a nice fat account and then report you to IMC with screenshot proof of RMT?

that's what i'd do if i was a chinese gold seller who got scammed
>>
Can someone tell me how Fire lords special works? I've been told that the flames last forever but I've also been told they do no damage in spite of their 250% skill factor so I'm confused as hell.
>>
>>180396345
Do you think legal businesses kill people over losing a couple of hundred dollars? What kind of shithole do you live in?
>>
>>180396170
>they'd still have to spend money transporting that person to kill me, which would cost way more than what I scammed them for.

I think you forget Asians are everywhere now especially the Chinese and they are usually somewhat connected in some way. You think that that Chinese Tri-ad wouldn't have any sleeper agents in your town? You never will know if that nice Chinese lady from your local Chinese restaurant is connected to them.
>>
>>180396706

You don't RMT with your main account you dummy. Anyone who does that is a literal retard. You need to at the very least create another layer by buying the silver on a dummy account and using it to buy items on it that you trade to your main. Yeah it's still easily traceable but IMC is never going to go farther than see if you directly bought from the Chinese.
>>
>>180396714
Graphical glitches.
>>
>>180385049
>I put my boy milk in every potion 100% pure
>>
>>180396714
The flames are permanent only visually
The damage just, stops
Thread posts: 782
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.