[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 768
Thread images: 174

File: 06_korokmask.jpg (82KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
06_korokmask.jpg
82KB, 300x298px
Yahaha Forever Edition

WARNING: SPOILER BOMBS EVERYWHERE browse at your own risk.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin<
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/ (Full map)
https://mrcheeze.github.io/botw-object-map/ (Map to find NPCs and weapons)
http://imgur.com/r/zelda/QWNvr (Amiibo drops)
http://imgur.com/gallery/eMX7h (Cooking guide)

>News/Developments<
DLC Pack 1 Details:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/expansion-pass-dlc-pack-1-detailed/

DLC Expansion Pass announced:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/special-announcement-from-eiji-aonuma/

>Art Collection<
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>Soundtrack<
https://mega.nz/#!K0NTxBZJ!X-A_xWkLikV2aZYHXf0nM6j5wYWFZVjSvvfnodFDA5k

Previous Thread: >>175730825
>>
File: cia.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cia.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
CIA is _____________
>>
What what part of their body do the female Zora extract their white scale? It is apparently something the males don't make.
>>
>>175886404
Too pure for this world.
>>
Now that the dust has settled, what's the /v/erdict on BotW?
>>
File: Gerudo Military Ranks.png (2MB, 708x1643px) Image search: [Google]
Gerudo Military Ranks.png
2MB, 708x1643px
This thread has been claimed by the Gerudo. A Gerudo mate will be sent your way to ensure any hereditary titles are henceforth held by a Gerudo
>>
>>175886794
8/10 too easy and flawed to be perfect
>>
>>175886404
a big guy
>>
File: 1443816131090.png (35KB, 537x515px) Image search: [Google]
1443816131090.png
35KB, 537x515px
>tfw you realize that Link lost the first time around because his arrogant ass was too good for a shield, so he was unable to parry Ganon's attacks in the second stage
>>
>>175886794
9/10, needs caves, a better final boss and more shit to find aside from koroks and shrines. Also needs a way to save fish waifu
>>
>>175887309
Hyrule Warriors II, Fish Wife Boogaloo
>>
>>175887309
>spoiler
D L C
>>
>If you really loved Mipha, you would put on the Zora armor and go to sleep at the honeymoon sweet at the reservoir.
>>
>>175887782
I died it crimson in her honor.
>>
>>175887782
>They could have fucked in this bed >>175876371
>>
>>175886794
10/10, a towering achievement. Hopefully DLC2 and the inevitable sequel will ramp up the complexity
>>
File: tumblr_ootn4q3IbK1v2nl25o1_1280.png (460KB, 641x643px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ootn4q3IbK1v2nl25o1_1280.png
460KB, 641x643px
>>175887782
But I already do that because increased swim speed is godly and Zora's Domain is aesthetic as fuck
>>
Playing BotW just made me want them to make another game right now for me to play. Needs more Zelda.
>>
>>175888432
Most Zelda games have that effect. See you in another six years.
>>
>>175888432
At least we got the second DLC, maybe more, over the next year.
>>
File: Are you serious.jpg (440KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Are you serious.jpg
440KB, 1280x720px
>>175887042

Would you accept your new wife/husband and the Gerudofication of your bloodline or would you go to war /lozg/
>>
>>175888694
I would spend so much time inside her, I might forget what my dick looks like.
>>
>>175887782
>honeymoon sweet
>>
Going to let another blood moon cycle before consider it 100% truth, but I just burned through 80 temples and cashed in all the spirit orbs right before a blood moon and non of the weapons or monsters upgraded.

If this holds for the next blood moon it means shrine progress and spirit orb usage has zero influence on monsters levels and weapons.
>>
>>175889016
Beaning anonymouse meens nevur halving too cheque You're speling.
>>
What exactly happens when you beat Ganon? Because I've still got a bunch of sidequests to do but I really want to try the final fight. Does the game just end or do I get sent back out to before the fight if I reload?
>>
File: 1490666860460.jpg (92KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490666860460.jpg
92KB, 800x450px
>Half the Zora are Hylian racists
>People probably shit-talked Mipha's choice of husbando
>Probably said you would only let her down
>You did
>>
File: idiotas.jpg (452KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
idiotas.jpg
452KB, 1280x720px
>>175888826

Another kingdom claimed with nothing more than a Gerudo bride showing up at your kingdom and offering herself
>>
File: IMG_1209.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>175887782
>inb4 Zelda fucks Link in that bed
>>
If you talk to the Hateno dye shop guy while it's raining really hard, he'll tell you a little about when he proposed to his wife.
>>
>>175889941
I remember that. It was pretty endearing. Creepy looking dude is soft hearted.
>>
Finally beat it today. holy shit on a stick
i only wish I could have participated in things over the last 2 months, but it was worth it to not get spoiled (well only a little. )
I'm trying to remember everything interesting to bring up.. i can't be the only one who assumed, when told that to beat the Rock Whatever Challenge climbing thing you'd need to be "like a bird man", that I needed some ability I'd get later on, probably from a suit of armor, or by beating that divine beast. turned out I could have done it right away with just the climber's set.
i'm also shocked that despite scouring every square inch.. er.. well every 'city block' or so of the game, I've only gotten a THIRD of the korog seeds?
most of the rest of the game has made me feel like "oh i've only scratched the surface of this, there's a ton more I haven't found yet" and it always turns out no actually I saw all of it and got almost all the stuff. weird.

also i wish I hadn't been such a pussy about the lynels. Missed out on their equipment and WOULD have missed out on (good) photos of blue and white if it wasn't for the castle. I know I can buy the pictures, but that means somewhere there's code in the game telling those items to be ??? if i pick them up, and even though it doesn't count towards completion, i somehow really want to get all of those. frozen and toasted versions of everything.. all of it. I dunno. how you guys doin?
>>
>>175886443
That is a good question. I remember having a theory but I've forgotten it
>>
>>175887292
took me for fucking ever to realize that was what I had to do. i'm parrible at terrying, so I actually mostly ended up daruk-ing my way through that phase.
>>175887309
it really, really does need caves. I realize why they didn't put them in, but.. holy shit does it need caves
nice thing is those would be really easy to add in DLC.
>>
>>175888432
This. but... i can't imagine them topping this, or making one that doesn't top it
plus everyone seems to be under the impression that this IS 'switch zelda' when it's not, so... logically we'll get a zelda for the switch when the switch is ready to die
it's really sad that we never got a zelda that used the concept of the controller screen in some amazing way. I'm also really surprised we didnt get a wii one where you had some kind of importand wand item that you'd aim at a bunch of different things in order to interact with the world. we did at least get 1:1 swording though so that's good.
>>
File: C--XX8IUMAAD2gE.jpg large.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C--XX8IUMAAD2gE.jpg large.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>175891016
I was also a huge pussy about Lynels but there was a e-celeb thread on /v/ and the OP webm was some girl named Peach Saliva killing one and I thought "if she can do it, I sure as hell can"
>>
>>175889073
I thought we knew for sure it was the divine beasts that did it

speaking of BMs, i had this neat glitch after the second or third time i really REALLY earnestly raided the castle, wh ere I didn't get a blood moon for a lonnng time, including several times restarting the game. I ended up killing like every lynel I knew for parts, and got just enough, and was like "maybe this is for the best. the castle will be cleaned out when I really go in and finish it"
but then I got one

also i wish someone had told me to get the right horse equipped before the final battle. Carthorse was not best horse.
>>175889282
Same as OoT, you get put back right in front of the final boss room. You get to keep any pictures you took since then, but all food consumption etc is reset.
honestly you SHOULD go try the final fight because.. um.. well because you can keep redoing it as many times as you want, and because that means earlier 'versions' of it are lost forever.
>>
>>175891582
Now that I can cheese guardians easily, Lynels are the only real challenge combat-wise, and I love fighting them.
>>
>>175889501
That bitch.. your daughter is a grown-ass loli who can make her own decisions.. and you shouldn't feel bad about your crush!
>dying it red
that's sweet. i was tempted.
>>
File: 8WVRBHV[1].jpg (471KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8WVRBHV[1].jpg
471KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175891582
it didnt help that my first attempt was the zora's domain one (i wasnt dumb enough to try fighting it while grabbing the shock arrows. in fact the first one i ever saw was the one down around naydra's mountain, and then only at a huge distance.. saw what the camera said and NOPEd my way out of there)
speaking of, how much of a letdown was it that we only got ONE dragon fight? though seeing lectrodragon flying around like it was nothing had this lasting effect on me, that's a moment i'll never forget. kinda like how i always wanted a field-based final boss battle with a massively giant ganon.

but shortly after that first dunge I was like "Well maybe i'll try the lynel now. i have refilling health if he oneshots me"
and he did. and i kept eating food, and he kept taking me down to a sliver of health.. over and over.. and i was like nevermind this. i'm not ready
then later i beat him by the skin of my teeth by spamming tons of food, so I really felt unworthy, and that led to avoiding too many lynels. I actually never fought a wild blue one.
doesnt help that i gave stamina upgrades priority
>>
>>175892012
God damn it Manny get those fucking crickets
>>
>>175891696
I'm ashamed that it was egogoddamnraptor who taught me how useful it was to try dodging and backflipping those guys. i was just arrowcheesing before that
>>
>>175891016
First Lynel I killed was not intentional. I was fully prepared to take some pictures and leave. Then some local wildlife make a ruckus, and before I knew it the Lynel had run over to kick my ass. Broke a bunch of weapons on him, but he died leaving me with half a heart.
>>
>>175892151
I really wish we could see the aftermath of that. I want to watch him go up to her and unleash a hundred crickets in her face and her just freak the fuck out while he drops his fucking spaghetti about it.
>>
>>175892352
I bet that felt great
this game has so many STORIES, no matter how you play it.. you end up with fuckin stories to tell. you feel like a grizzled old man sitting around in a stable telling stories.

I feel like if this was a few years ago in a different internet, '20 rupees' would have become a meme. the fact that almost everything costs 20 rupees, making the cost of so many things utterly trivial
>>
File: C--W-cVVoAIddf6.jpg large.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C--W-cVVoAIddf6.jpg large.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>175891696
Using the one hit ko arrows on the Guardians was so fucking satisfying after being scared of them in the early game.

Spear Lynels are a cakewalk, Sword Lynels are really fun unless for whatever reason I fuck up doing the fury attack and loose half my health, but I'm having a tough time fighting Club Lynels. Mine are all Silver Now so it's hard to practice with them without fucking dying horribly.
>>
>>175892463
she was the first NPC i ever noticed got mad at me for talking to her whilst standing atop her desk. I was like "damn if those crickets don't work I'M dating her. this dame has brains and attitude"
>>
>>175892760
it was satisfying to me getting so many in the castle because I was like FINALLY they aren't too scarce to use!
that said, I found out lynel bows have crappy range, so my idea to shoot 3 or 5 ancient arrows at crap to reallly kill it didnt work out so well. not was it necessary. Still!
I remember my first and nearly last use of ancient arrows was in one of the challenge shrines. I thought they didnt work or didnt work in shrines or whatever, because i tried to triple-arrow the guardian and it didnt get hurt
later I realized that's because I had it in stasis and they dont let enemies take damage during that as a tradeoff

yeah I don't know what to do with club ones except cheese them. I just know I'm glad they stop using bows at close range.
>>
File: 1422871562525.png (149KB, 1548x838px) Image search: [Google]
1422871562525.png
149KB, 1548x838px
>>175892178
Every time I get that perfect dodge and go into blade mode I instinctively think RULES OF NATURE. I swear I even hear the music in my head when I do.
>>
>>175892178
Egoraptor is also a case of "if he can do it anyone can"

Why did he pick the hardest Divine Beast to do first anyway
>>
File: C-uud5uVwAA_W3f.jpg large.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C-uud5uVwAA_W3f.jpg large.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>175893051
>because I had it in stasis and they dont let enemies take damage during that as a tradeoff
Not true. I kill lots of Yiga Clan like that.

Guardians in shrines just don't take that much damage from Ancient Arrows for whatever reason. Shock arrows stun lock them though.
>>
>>175892760
>Using the one hit ko arrows on the Guardians was so fucking satisfying after being scared of them in the early game.
Honestly, I'm glad I can take them apart with the Master Sword, but I honestly kind of miss being afraid of guardians. It was tense and exciting. I remember early on I was trying to make my way to a tower in Hyrule field, and I had to stealth past some guardians and run for my life, and they were actually chasing me and looking for me. It was amazing being on the back foot against them.
>>
>>175893092
it'd be one thing if he got the thunder helm. there's one thing from each area that would be great if you got it early, but he just isnt bothering.. still, it is a letsplay.
>>175893285
yeah I ended up relying on shock arrows to get those guys
okay so it's just a case of ancient arrows falling under the same 'no cheating' spell as the master sword and the champion abilities? okay then I feel less stupid.
god I still remember I killed my first in-shrine guardian by complete accident without ever seeing it, I was just waggling the metal thing around with magnesis having so much fun. didnt see another for ages.
>>
Anyone else disappoint that while we did get multilingual audio we can't change the text? I'd like to know the real names of all the shit because i'm a giant weeaboo
among other things I need to know what Sidon is a pun about. Everyone loves to say poseidon and then 'pose sidon' and giggle, but I find it much more likely that it's musical scale theming.

then again all weeaboos were stunned when they gave Terry, aka "Beedle", a beetle-shaped backpack and an affinity for beetles. are the japanese crew even aware of the dub names? so weird to reference one
>>
File: 7676.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
7676.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>
File: C--XiDEVYAEBZio.jpg large.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C--XiDEVYAEBZio.jpg large.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>175893318
I remember climbing mountains to get to Impa instead of fallowing the road and I couldn't believe there was three of these fucking things in what's basically one of the starting areas.
>>
>>175886404
A crazy bitch.
>>
>>175893457
When you get 500 shock arrows from doing nothing but farming enough Lynels to upgrade all the armor you pretty much have every Test of Strength won.
Alternatively I remember I found a Major one really early but I had five Thunder weapons and I just kept switching them out when they lose charge and just stun locked it to death.
>>
File: 577.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
577.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>175893620
>>
File: 898977.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
898977.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>175893792
>>
File: 89897.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
89897.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>175893973
>>
did it weird anyone out that you can ride deer and bears and that's it? i mean a moose is literally just an ugly deer, why can't you ride them too? why not the rhinos? the water buffalo?
>>
File: C-AQd_VUQAA40Gd.jpg large.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C-AQd_VUQAA40Gd.jpg large.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>175894145
>>175893973
I love that I'm 150 hours into the game and I still see locations I haven't found yet.
>>
>>175893318
>I remember early on I was trying to make my way to a tower in Hyrule field, and I had to stealth past some guardians and run for my life, and they were actually chasing me and looking for me. It was amazing being on the back foot against them.
I gave up on that after some valiant attempts. it became clear that they had ganged up on me to too great an extent and that that was this tower's challenge. There was no cheating it.

I did cheat that one goo-covered tower after fucking AGES of trying in vain to figure it out (i shot an eye or two but not the one you're meant to), by just using magnesis boxes.

>>175893626
gahaha I went there after doing the major Kakariko stuff, and just saw ONE of them. It was my first one. I was like 'oh hello little thing.. hehe.. good thing you're so far away.. I bet you're dangerous. I'll just mark this with a skull and- huh? you can aim at me from here? FUCK, retreat. okay, phew. I know I'll be fine here, enemies never stray this far from their- FUCK!'
and then I died. I was fucking scarred by that.
next thing I did was go to the wetlands by going literally the oppositest way possible from there. It's safe to say most of my early-game navigating was established by that early wetland trip that I barely remember because it was so late at night, my first (of many) cases of "just a little more.. just.. a few more minutes.. oh, another shrine!"
>>
File: 677678969.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
677678969.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>175894145
>>
File: 789789.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
789789.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>175894454
>>
>>175894417
I heard I'm not alone in ignoring a ton of the Faron region. I remember getting to the tower one day just as a 'lemme get one more tower, it seems so close' action, then never touching that area again, instead waiting for it to become plot-relevant. it never did. I only found out about the town because I was trying to look up faster sources of rupees, and the gambling area was mentioned.
then I only found the stable because I saw horses and knew there HAD to be a stable somewhere. Took me forever to find it. that whole jungle is really the real 'lost woods' of this game. Finding out it's also where zappy mc usuallylivesinlakehylia makes its summer home was even weirder

>>175893792
>lord of the mountain
good ol satori. I saw this video of someone riding him whilst wearing ancient armor and an attack potion, stabbing a lynel like mad with the ancient spear and getting constant crits as a result, and taking the fucker out in a few seconds, but when I tried it, it didnt work so smoothly.. i assumed the reason for doing it was that it wouldnt die like a normal horse, but.. he can still get damaged and when he does he BAILS on you
>>
>>175893792
>>175893973
>>175894145
>>175894454
>>175894592
so, this is every worthwhile location in the game?

i'm not sure if i'm justified with its world. the basis is gread but there isn't enough content.
>>
>>175894592
>>175894454
>>175894145
I have yet to find that Samurai Sword that weeb keeps posting pictures with. Only the Yiga Clan shit sword.
>>
File: 1485455675574.gif (309KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485455675574.gif
309KB, 460x351px
>>175893620
Zora's Domain in this picture literally looks like the most beautiful place in any video game ever.
>>
>>175894676
I kept going back because of that easy Durian farming location right behind the tower.

>>175894764
Have you not played it
>>
>>175894809
other than sheik's amiibo i have no idea where you find sheikah weapons, aside from a few chests that don't respawn.. i'm actually paranoid I didn't photograph one of them
>>
>>175895039
>Have you not played it
useless koroks are not content.
>>
>>175895039
yeah i serrriously did not take advantage of cooking early on the way I should have. By the time I did, those simple dishes were outclassed. I was as usual my brute-force "never use status effects in pokemon" self and only cared about healing. if I had known how easy it was to almost constantly have a ton of yellow hearts and multiple circles of yellow stamina..

.. well then I would have missed out on how great it is only becoming more powerful in this game slowly and gradually.
>>
File: V1KxTAU[1].jpg (455KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
V1KxTAU[1].jpg
455KB, 1280x720px
>>175895186
>>175894809
The weeb katana respawns on a hill behind Kakariko. There's three hills, it's on the biggest one.
>>
>>175895186
Shrines mostly.

The ones in the Castle probably respawn. My friend raided them right after leaving the starting area and they lasted him until he unlocked the final tower.
>>
so am I nuts or does the spring-loaded hammer not do shit a normal hammer doesnt already do? it didnt send them FLYING comically like I expected, just knocked them back like normal
>>
>>175895303
I didn't... mention them?

>>175895349
OH IS THAT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE when it's not in the sheath? OOPS, I always passed on those when I got them in shrines because I always had something stronger on me.
>>
>>175895349
oh thanks!
>>175895387
I didnt see any in the castle and I thought I scoured that pretty carefully (though there's one wall of goo that i swear has an eyeball but I couldn't find it on either side of the wall)
honestly the way i got through the castle was probably about as far from how they intended you to as possible. i was surprised to find the bottom floors never eventually lead further upward or inward, and i just assumed zelda's study did.. so i went up there confident i was about to beat the game and.. .. just another dead end.
then I realized there was actually a path on the outdoors area you were meant to go through and fight challenges along the way.
>>
>>175895349
That's not it.

Retard.
>>
>>175895349
is there a name for a blade having that jitte-prong on it? i've only ever seen that in samurai troopers

speaking of a totally different subject, i love that enemies and items in chests scale as you go, but does anyone else think it was kind of a bad idea in a game this big? it meant that you were almost CERTAIN to miss out on a lot of areas "as they would be at the beginning of the game" because nobody would ever EVER go there first
>>
>>175894417
>>175893285
>>175892760
>>175891582
Why is it literally always brown and rainy in this shit game?

Holy fuck.
>>
Oh man, you know that ambiguous line Zelda gives about Ganon's final form, saying he's like that because he's given up on reincarnation? and it's hard to tell if she means "given up on THIS instance of it" or given up on it entirely in order to come back stronger, like The Master? according to tvtropes, she says almost the opposite in the original nihongo anyway. more like he's like that because he REFUSES to give up on his resurrection
>>
File: C-O3TwFU0AAts-l.jpg large.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C-O3TwFU0AAts-l.jpg large.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>175895725
I was just in a part of the game that rains a lot relax man.
>>
>>175895725
Sony spy working for Nintendo strikes again. Looking forward to Xenoblade 2 for the actual /comfycore/ open world experience this generation... With actual music and atmosphere.
>>
>>175895867
So like every other part except the desert and cliffs in the west.
>>
So... is there anything you can do about the false lovers' pond? i feel so bad for the people who talk about and visit that place and you know about the real one but cant tell them
>>
>>175895873
What's the point of even responding to him when he ignored all those big image sets that mostly show blue skies
>>
>>175896069
>someone autistic enough to sit out bad weather and waiting at campfires for hours until it's shiny makes the fact the weather is bad and foggy 99% the time inapplicable
>>
anyone ever get a perfect 5-star horse?
what with endura carrots i'd be happy just to see 5-star speed, but i haven't yet. and when i do, i'll have to get rid of one of my horses.. which is sad because he's the one i've had the longest (and not let go), but his stats are shite
>>
File: C-0AuvLU0AAXrbr.jpg large.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C-0AuvLU0AAXrbr.jpg large.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>175896757
Doesn't this thing simulate five star speed?
>>
File: 1492695623588.jpg (3MB, 2500x5040px) Image search: [Google]
1492695623588.jpg
3MB, 2500x5040px
What did Nintendo mean by this?
>>
>>175896962
The fact that someone put significant time into this is just odd to me.
>>
>>175892547
Very true.
>>
>>175896913
Faster than the fastest horse.
>>
Is there a way to transfer over what you mark as completed on the interactive map between computers?
>>
>>175895873
although so much of what i've seen from xenoblade 2 already pisses me off.. i'm still gonna get it
>>
>>175898494
We have seen like 10 seconds and what we've seen was Xenoblade 1 but better. How can this piss you off?

Sounds like /v/ level autism.
>>
>>175896913
i think six-star. which is why i want a fast horse so badly.
>>
>>175898494
I want to like the game, but the character design just doesn't sit well to me. I'm definitely going to wait until more info is released, because the game does have potential to be quite good given Monolith's track record
>>
>>175898597
it's the little things
>kinda ugly un-anime style that is getting called 'anime style' by people who think that's an insult
>kid's incredibly faggy outfit that emphasizes hips and de-emphasizes shoulders
>that awkward sphere he carries on his back that's the same width as his torso
and other stuff too I forget. I wanna say the weapon looked stupid

also the basic idea of a sequel to Xenoblade is .. downright blasphemy. but I'm still excited. I'd just rather get a Xenoblade X sequel, yknow? that's the one that needs it
>>
>>175898751
no wait, i have it backwards, I think. it's been a while
it's an ugly anime style that people are calling not-anime, but saying the previous game WAS anime style when it's not, and saying they hate that
i think
fuck i'm confused, in any case that's off-topic.
i just know i've had a bug up my ass for a long time about how post-90s japanese art just isnt what I signed on for, ever since Soul Calibur gave Link a tiny nose and pupils that filled his entire eye. and then the whole wind waker thing happened and it was so hard to express what i liked and didn't like and how I was labeling each aspect.
>>
>>175898690
>every Xeno game has awful character design
>Xenoblade is all about exploration for almost 10 years now
>some people are still this casual and don't get it

>>175898751
1) There are different costumes, 2) You were OK with Shulk who has the ugliest video game clothes ever designed, 3) you are complaining about faggy clothesand emphasized hips in a BotW thread, 4) Maybe the sphere has an important function. Check out Persona or Final Fantasy if you want style over substance gay emo shit.

How people can even TALK about the character design when we saw this and heard that music is beyond me. Monolith Soft really deserves better customers.
>>
File: 1491666481386.jpg (175KB, 527x659px) Image search: [Google]
1491666481386.jpg
175KB, 527x659px
>>175899167
>tfw played BotW for 300 hours
>watching Xenoblade 2 trailer again

Finally an open world with actual colors, music and no constant rain. Can't say I will miss climbing pointless mountains with nothing but Koroks on them.
>>
>>175899167
I liked the style of xenoblade actually. better than X. it wasnt great but it was fine.. kinda approximately jojo style?

i'm not super happy with most of the xenoblade costumes, but the ones that were good were fantastic, including most everyone's default outfits.

anyway I'm still gonna fucking get it, dude. (i mean i dunno how i'll ever, ever afford a switch, but..) i was just saying i have some gripes.
>>
>>175899502
>kinda approximately jojo style?
Back to /v/eddit, stop trolling us.
>>
File: fNPDW[1].png (114KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
fNPDW[1].png
114KB, 500x230px
>>175899358
>actual colors
>literally the most colorful game i've ever seen.. like skyward sword except with better lighting effects
cmon man if youre gonna use that crit, use it on TP. and I loved TP. it's just it was like real life where at sunset you cant see shit. real armies have used that tactic. i just don't like it. also holy shit that was the least magical zelda

the rain's an issue, yeah, and i was dissatisfied with the music.. but it's still better than SS's music.

that said, that image is hilarious. I can enjoy it on its own merits and still enjoy the game, just like I still enjoy nature valley granola bars. i've just gone back to sunbelt since they brought back macaroons
>>
>>175899552
well in the noses, lips, and pupils. it doesnt go FULL fucking jojo... which i wouldn't like. because that thing is ugly.
I find that the technique used in shit like xenoblade X (or xenosaga while we're at it) to try to recreate anime in 3d never works. you should really stick with shit like rockman dash or some of those modern 'poke cute girls for reasons' games that I see lately, if you're going to try to do 3d anime. or just, the actual 3d anime that exists. that looks fine. but realistically shaded videogames have never really done it right and it's usually the noses, pupils, and lips that suffer the worst.
>>
>>175899745
It's kinda foggy most the time for some reason which makes the otherwise vibrant world look not so vibrant, sadly. I will never understand why Nintendo just added this shit on purpose later in development.
>>
>just played botw on my side in bed for the past 3 hours before the charge went out
I just had the most comfy experience ever
>>
>>175899887
Agreed. Realism and anime style doesn't mix very well, and devs should try to go in one direction or the other, and not try to mix the two
>>
>>175900108
Good for you, anon
>>
>>175899924
the fog is quite unfortunate in snowy areas.. however, like the heat-glare in death mountain, it helps keep the highest areas (thus the ones that have to load the most scenery) from lagging the game. remember, this is a wiiu game.
>>
>>175900139
I think what held it back for years really was wind waker. Every time someone bitched about it, all the simple-minded heard was "blah blah cel shading" when that isn't remotely the problem. The problem was the ugly western-cartoon style. When Toon Link was put into smash bros without his cel shading (a deliberate act since they showed they could selectively shade different characters different ways) he was just as grotesque. no more or less.
graphic style has zero to do with modeling, and people who think otherwise are the kind who endlessly spout "bright and colorful" when discussing whether something is or isnt "for kids"
>>
File: 1493823136625.png (485KB, 500x757px) Image search: [Google]
1493823136625.png
485KB, 500x757px
>>175886404
>countless generations of Links and none of them wanted to tap this
I'm not buying this story for one second.
>>
>>175886404
Link's cum dumpster
>>
>>175900715
Maybe she's just not his type
>>
Why is there so little straight BoTW fanfiction? It seems like the vast majority of it is gay stuff
>>
>>175900715
More like she never introduced herself to Link.
>>
who else laughed their asses off at the carpenter who looked just like the super gay carpenters in OoT falling in love with a gerudo? and then cried at their wedding?

the entire tarrey town thing was so nice. i really wish i could have visited it once totally empty. i ALMOST did, i actually thought it was a town from a distance. that entire akkala thing was my last "looking for a town, surely there's more towns in this game" before i gave up and realized no, hyral is fully and thoroughly pwned.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 600x600px
>>175901957
Traps aren't gay.
>>
>>175902067
Same, except for the crying. It's been half a decade since I've shed a single tear

I enjoyed the Tarrey Town quest, but I just fucking hate the designs of the houses. The building blocks are just not an appealing style
>>
>>175901987
this. she's married to her work. he's just her mistress
>>
File: handholding.png (259KB, 750x661px) Image search: [Google]
handholding.png
259KB, 750x661px
>>175901957
There's some decent Link x Zelda stuff I've found, the gay shit is cancerous though.
>>
I've got like 200 amber. Should I sell any of it?
>>
File: C_B5t-oUMAAcs5W.jpg large.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C_B5t-oUMAAcs5W.jpg large.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>175887042
>you'll never lick those milk chocolate loli Gerudo thighs
>>
File: traps_are_gay.png (177KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
traps_are_gay.png
177KB, 500x528px
>>175902091
They are
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 541x458px
>>175902662
Nuh uh!!
>>
>>175902321
Try to sell it to the lady at goron village. After upgrading shit.
>>
>>175902091
traps aren't gay but crossdressing certainly is
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (538KB, 850x1276px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
538KB, 850x1276px
>>175903292
lmao
>>
was anyone waiting for the chu jelly to actually have a purpose? I'm shocked it wasnt used in potions at all. I expected at least to be able to cook it with fruit and get some Tales style gels
>>
>>175895349
>weeb katana
do you have any idea how retarded you sound writing that? Of course not, you wrote it, but you're retarded for writing it.
>>
>>175902182
well obviously not REAL tears. men aren't capable of that without losing mental stability. closest i get is all misty when I listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1qUcaK5gls and then only at the end
>>
>>175902182
Yeah this game has an unfortunate prefab nature, but honestly less so than most games. I found the buildings less samey than, like.. fallout. That didnt bug me nearly as much as the fact that all the kids were exactly the same size. was that really necessary? would the canned animations not work for different-sized kids? I understand why the Rito had to have wing fingers rather than coming up with naturalistic wing gestures (the kind of thing I love drawing), but why did both they and the zora have to have the same tiny-legged long-torso'd build? I mean, I appreciate that they took the time to make the digitigrade legs look so good you almost can't see the cheat, but.. these things couldnt wipe their own asses.
>>
>>175900715
She never took the right approach, probably had low self-esteem or something like she was the biggest beta cuck of all time.
>>
>>175902537
i worked so hard on upskirts of her. she's the only character that's remotely possible on. i love those photos so much

do we ever share, like, our collection of photos? because that might be fun. I didn't think I'd care at first, but over time the few little 'ima keep this one' photos... really mean something to me. like that picture of Paya just coyly looking to her side at me.. that was a split second opportunity
>>
>>175904859
Share what you want. my dude. New discussion is never usually a bad thing.
>>
>>175902662
The irony is they're twice gay
because most trap lovers are women, but by picking ladyboys theyre being ladygay. it's different when we like loli because neoteny is right for girls
>>175903292
now here's where you've got it backwards. modern dress is backwards as fuck. the shit women are wearing rightly belongs on men 8 times out of 10, and, somewhat less often, vice-versa.
>>
>over 200 hours later
>beaten everything
>scanned my totally real amiibo every day
>still never seen biggoron's sword
>>
>>175903802
The other forms have a upgrading purpose.
>>
File: 62335073_p3_master1200.jpg (267KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62335073_p3_master1200.jpg
267KB, 720x1200px
>>175905114
>because most trap lovers are women

I'm not sure if that's true but Zelda sure doesn't seem to mind Link's crossdressing
>>
>>175905213
I've got one on my wall. Never swung it at anything. Don't remember the stats of it.
>>
>>175905330
true but yeesh
>>
>>175903802
I used them for some dyes, since I could change the standard jelly into a couple of different colors.
>>
>>175905504
i HAVE to use it after waiting this long, but i'm definitely gonna put it on the wall.
>>
>>175893569
You can just change your region to japan and download the english voicepack you dunce
>>
>>175905663
I didn't really feel a need. I'm just not into slow two-handed swords.
>>
>>175905606
oh nice. i dyed almost everything blue or navy so i actually dont know what materials count as what color. I should really check that out
>>
>>175886794
10/11 the dungeons were too good to be that short and the bosses too easy
>>
>you will never sniff Link's fat ass
>>
>>175905863
Shut up Zelda
>>
>>175905701
is that hard and/or would it fuck up my save file? maybe i'll do that once i have total completion and just take a day to write everything down (though NPCs would take forever, i'm less interested in the minor ones)
>>
>>175905863
Go away Mipha.
>>
>>175906160
anyone else feel guilty ice-arrowing horses before taming them, but too lazy to sneak up properly since the sneaking threshold seems to be razor-thin?
>>
>>175906654
Nah, I abuse horses all the time. Had the hit one with an axe because it wouldn't run and I needed to fucking leave in a hurry
>>
>>175906792
that was saving its life! that's okay to do. that's part of the whole horse thing.
I dont think I could do as some do though and ice their horses up and down sheer cliffs
and I don't feel terrible when one runs in front of me while i'm shooting something
>>
>>175906654
I feel guilty freezing horses when I'm trying to shoot the bokoblins off of them. The only time I've ever hit a horse on purpose otherwise was to save my mounts life after we got jumped during a thunderstorm and went over a cliff's edge
>>
Why is all surviving shiekah technology geared specifically towards "helping the hero" and nothing else?
Is this the only shit they ever came up with?
>>
>>175907391
I just shamelessly launch bomb arrows into the groups of horses that the bokoblins rush at me
>>
>>175907434
Impa says they all swore off technology for some reason, however, Link's help seems to have been designed way way way in advance.
>>
>>175907554
>they all swore off technology for some reason
they might have predicted that Ganon would be able to take control of it. They just had to leave the secure test facilities to make the hero strong enough to fight Ganon.
>>
>>175907629
Maybe they predicted Ganon. Maybe they created Ganon. Maybe they just did some other thing and hated themselves for it. We can't really know unless Nintendo makes a prequel about it.
>>
>>175893620
>>175893792
>>175893973
>>175894145
>>175894454
>>175894592
Good to see I have a lot left to do.
I don't think I've even walked into the dye shop.
>>
>>175907554
>Impa says they all swore off technology for some reason
ok but what happened to all or any of the stuff developed before that happened?
>>
>>175907391
it's more fun to stasis the bokoblin and leave him floating
>>
>>175907916
I like bullseyeing them off
>>
>>175907434
that eye isn't just a cool motif. sheikah have always had ways of seeing the truth.
they also sometimes have horrible torture dungeons in their basements.
>>175907742
now we know they didnt create ganon. we do know they predicted a fuckton though
and all these machines led to 10,000 years of peace. honestly, as someone living in year 6 or 7000, i wouldn't be so upset to hear that my descendants would someday dig up all the machines that basically made ganon a chump and then stupidly use them again even though by now he's figured out how to co-opt them
>>
>>175907902
They abandoned the robots in the mines, or set them free or something. Time travel fell into disrepair, until Link powered some of it up for the use of Hyrule. Lens of truth was still around. Gossip stones still basically worked, until the Yiga stole them all and scattered the things around their hideout.
>>
>>175908032
Did Ganon get beat so badly he only could reform after 10,000 years, or did he wait that long so that he could figure out how to control the machines? Do you think he waited until the machines were found so he could take them and destroy Hyrule with its own protectors?
>>
>>175908085
oooh i kinda like that idea. but realistically, we know the lanayru mining robots predate hylian civilization and thus almost assuredly the sheikah.
you just reminded me of all those little shrine statues, too. I forgot about them. They have to be related to gossip stones in some way.

it's so weird thinking about the epic timescale in this series.
>>
>>175908085
Or maybe the dragon owned the robots...
Never fully explained, but both are involved somehow.
>>
>>175908218
The mines only predate SS's new civilization. We don't know anything about the pre-SS civilization other than that Demise wrecked the world and sent everyone into hiding, and also that the Sheikah have been on the ground for the entire duration.
>>
>>175908194
I got the impression he was simply sealed REALLY WELL this time, and the robots and especially the divine beasts basically had this reactive sealing system, so anytime he sort of peeked out, or tried to make a doppelganger in the light world, or tried to posess people, or tried to fuck with the seal on the master sword, or anything like that.. they just immediately prevented it.
in fact i'm almost certain it happened on more of a magical level. Like someone killed him PROPERLY dead, and then the ritual that could revive him physically was negated by the beasts somehow.. with the guardians on hand to automatically preprogrammedly stop any detected attempt at performing it, sprinkling anyone's blood on any ashes, etc.
but even then, they knew it had a limit, and he was sure to come back at a certain time.. the problem is the people in that time overprepared and used the OLD preventative measures, which had since become unnecessary...? and were now totally vulnerable.
also the wiki suggests it has to do with how they didnt have a sheikah slate and/or weren't the hero so they couldn't use the shit properly. the towers were important for that.. maybe they provide an important signal, and without it the fuckers just run wild
>>
File: 1452882919909.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1452882919909.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>175889501
>>
File: C_CP8M7VoAAt9UB.jpg large.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C_CP8M7VoAAt9UB.jpg large.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>not even 8 hours into this game
>accidentally beat ganon around 4 hours
>20 shrines
>50 some seeds
>not much discovered
>zero beasts
>already seeing silvers
holy hot shit, beating ganon kinda.. kinda bumped things up
>>
>>175908362
>new
the impression I got is that this is the very first hylian civilization, that they were essentially uncivilized prior to that. what's more, that it wasn't THAT long ago, compared to the lanayru ruins. but maybe i'm dead wrong in that
all i know is, that first link, that barbarian hero, who fought off the person of demise without any help from a magic sword or anything... i wanna play a game of that guy someday. kind of. at least one that involves him, maybe with time travel. sort of an Okami thing. I wanna see that bastard and how HARD he was.
>>
>>175908362
>and also that the Sheikah have been on the ground for the entire duration.
u wot? there was no sign of them

oh fuck me, i'm an idiot, I forgot all about impa. the singular one we actually saw. probably because I keep thinking of her as a gerudo.
>>
>>175908534
Why would you think they weren't civilized before, when the buildings in the sky connects seamlessly with the ruins on the ground? Also, Fi is some freakishly advanced tech.
>>
>>175908440
wow. i had no idea you could.. how the fuck did you do it -accidentally-? or at all for that matter? what happened in the final battle since you had no horse?
that is really interesting, what is your lynel situation? did you fuck yourself out of seeing the lower level ones and their gear?
>>
>>175908440
The only thing that really bugs me about these guys is that I can hit them, and they still get to keep attacking me as if they were unphased, but if I get hit even a little then I rag doll.
>>
>>175908686
>the buildings in the sky connects seamlessly with the ruins on the ground?
They do? I saw the opposite of that.
Fi is goddess shit, the impression I got was basically Hylia's little pet people were in danger for the first time ever, so she made them a little hamsterwheel in the sky where they'd be safe.. because unlike the gorons, the moguma, the kyui, the parage, and so on... they were weak, naked, unarmored, unable to hide, little to no natural defenses. I know I've seen that kind of theology in something before, where humans are just weak and get sheltered
but yeah now that you've reminded me of impa, I guess I'm super extra wrong and I've gotta rethink that whole thing
sucks because barbarian link was such a tits awesome idea. not that it's not still possible someday in a game taking place after a particularly severe cataclysm has dropped things down a few notches
>>
>>175908941
yeah aside from being damage sponges, the silvers' basic characteristic is being almost unstunnable. pisses me off, they're more of an annoyance than requiring real strategy
now a gang of 4 or 5 blacks (uh, that felt odd to say), THAT is dangerous and challenging in a fun way
>>
>>175908820
>wanted hylian shield
>got shield
>might as well get some koroks
>get korok above zelda's lab
>start floating north to the korok forest to turn in seeds
>notice entrance to castle that I never seen before
>check it out
>start ganon fight
>said fuck it why not give it a shot
>kill it

Also you get a generic horse, had 3 boosts and dunno other stats. Fighting Ganon without the beasts down causes the beast fights. like thunderblight ganon in the castle is the same as in the beast. Plus a full healthbar for spider ganon. Wind>Water>Fire>Lightning is the Blight order. And have not checked the lynels since seeing the white boko. But tehre was a blue lynel in the coliseum near the plateau.
>>
this is weird, I want to give out tips, but I can guarantee everyone here knows everything i know and more
it's just a relief knowing star bit hunting doesn't have to be as bad as the completionist made it sound. in fact his review was rife with errors
>>
>>175909023
When the temple falls, it lines up directly with the surroundings near it. The walls, walkways, and everything connect. The pit in the ground that sealed Demise, is within inches away from where the triforce had been stored before it lifted into the air.
>>
What do you guys think the "original story" DLC will be about? What do you want it to be about?
I want some backstory/flashbacks with the Champions. I don't know if they have the resources for that, though. Would need to dub voices again and shit. The giant lab under the castle sounds interesting too.
>>
is there anything more annoying than an iwarock with the crystal outcropping on its BUTT instead of its head? you get so few shots at the thing, it's awkward
>>
>>175909372
I hope it's post game since I want more Zelda in it. But it unfortunately is unlikely to happen.
>>
>>175909372
Probably just a sidequest that is slightly larger than most sidequests. I don't expect a new game, or anything that dramatically changes the narrative that is already there.
>>
>>175909197
and you did all that with no upgrades or powers.. jesus christ.

okay blue in the coliseum means you probably haven't screwed up your lynels yet. because that one's meant to be higher than the rest.
it's so weird how you could totally drop into the coliseum from the plateau as your first act if you felt like it. i went the 'right' way first, and was immediately terrified enough by the moriblins to know never to stray.. once or twice i went near lake hylia but it intimidated me.. and ONCE i tried going to a different plateau-neighbor.. and immediately saw my first hinox. i noped my way to the nearby shrine and didnt go back until I was 2 dungeons in.
i still feel like i havent remotely explored the Gerudo Valley Scaffolding System. again i expected plot to tell me to...
>>
>>175909372
Termina DLC.
>>
>>175908440
>uses pirated shit
>expects to be taken seriously
>>
>>175909253
Huh. I remember it matching really badly and thinking it was just coincidence that it fit. Okay well then... what does that suggest exactly? because the statue was pretty well integrated with the island before falling down there
honestly the more i think about that temple the weirder it is. one of the oddest dungeon choices ever.
>>175909372
honestly I have no idea, but i'd love it if there was some kind of secret hidden inside caves. maybe pieces of the triforce? maybe something a lot lower-key. they did say the power of the goddesses hasn't been among people in a long time. reminds me of a game i made up where they would have returned the triforce back to sender saying it's just too dangerous to keep around, then a generation later everyone's going insane as the three forces go out of balance
i doubt it'll be toooo big.. maybe just one rogue superguardian.. maybe a real asshole who's decided the only way hyral is coming back is under his iron fist.. that kinda thing..
>>
>>175909676 Gerudo Valley Scaffolding System
That is for a sidequest from a guy at the Gerudo Canyon Stable. It involves rescuing a bunch of people from constant bokoblin rape.
>>
>>175909475
it is tricky.. if it's postgame that requires anyone to beat the game before seeing it, and irreparably changes the world. but if it's not, what a fucking letdown it'll be
what if it's a quest to preserve zelda's life, since unlike Link she hasn't been in a nice little shrine, she's been inside a giant pulsating heart thing... ? and her lifespan is about to run out.. so he has to put HER in the chamber and go on a wee quest to get something important to help her out
>>
>>175909714
oh like you didnt go buy a powersaves so you could be kishin link. just TRY and tell me you didnt do that. cmon

what is the deal with the goddess sword's description? it tells you it kicks up a wind, but it doesnt
>>
>>175910042
>can't even accept that everyone isn't a dumb faggot like himself
hmmm...
>>
>wow now that i've beaten it, i've got a thing letting me know if i've gotten every quest and such!
i have. okay.

why is this iwarock called 'senior' ?
>>
>>175909872
It fits because that is where it came from originally. The shape of the plug of dirt is even the same. Everything lines up except for the train construction that Groose did. All the buildings down there in that zone were Hylean. For Demise to be straight below the temple, it had to be related to the triforce in some way. It was Hylea's temple, and Demise was fighting her primarily.
>>
>>175909962
nah I got that one, I meant like, the rest of it. there's SO MUCH of it.
>>
>>175910278
crazy man. i didnt pick up on that for shit. or i didnt remember, or something. it's been a long time
>>
>>175910364
Staying on it while traveling east lets you approach a skull camp from way above. This assumes you actually want to hoof it instead of warping.
>>
>>175910496
huh, okay that's something at least
getting in above skull camps is awesome, even if it's hard peeking in the eyesocket windows without being seen
i feel like such an idiot for not figuring out the 'cut the ropes to drop the lanterns onto the explosive barrels' setup in that one, that i felt even worse when it was never reused
>>
File: ringo.jpg (746KB, 3844x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ringo.jpg
746KB, 3844x1080px
>>175896757
There's only one possible 5 speed horse and it always has 2 strength and 3 stamina unfortunately

I think I found mine somewhere in the northeast of the map
>>
>>175910574
I keep thinking back to that one skull on Death Mountain, and how we got to destroy it with a cannon. Makes me wish I had a portable cannon for the other skulls.
>>
>find 118 shrines easily, finally use guide.
>one was right where you thought it'd be, you were about to investigate, but its instruction-stone was out of the way so youre justified
>one was in the middle of fucking nowhere, and not visible from nearby landmarks
>look up what most peoples' 'hardest' or 'last' shrines were
>feel vindicated. same one on everyone's list
what were the gorons even DOING in gerudo highland? i mean yeah, testing their endurance, okay, but... weird place for it
>>
>>175910670
really? the stats aren't random?
i know where best horsen are, but... jeez, no wonder i kept getting the same stat distribution
it also kinda sucks that once you get the 3 special ponies you only have 2 spaces left. that means you cant even use every bridle and saddle you get since 2 of them aren't editable.
>>175910743
i felt so stupid for taking so long to figure out the cannons. i was doing fucking everything except the right things in the right order.
didnt help that I think the first one I discovered is the one that doesnt work because it's plot-related
>>
>>175910802
I found that one by accident. Just walking a new route because i just splurged on warm clothing, and saw something weird.
>>
>>175910956
I probably would have done that, since I did it with the goron suit (a lot less to find aorund there, but the hot spring pleased me) but I was really discouraged by the tedium of the boots quests, and without the snow boots it sucks exploring up there

hebra though, i combed like a boss. but that felt really different.
>>
>>175911128
I was lucky enough to have taken pictures of the sword when I was questing for the statue. Didn't have to go back.
>>
Anyone else spend a nonzero amount of time wondering what those three logs on thundra plateau were, arranged in a triangle?
>>
>>175911251
it let you use those? i've wondered that about quest-related pictures
>>
>>175909676
North of the Coliseum there is a shrine (Kaam Ya'tak) with lots of guardian weapons as well as an edge of duality and other misc stuff. I used those to take down the lynel and survive the castle, looted the castles weapons/shields
>>
It's so weird looking in my compendium and realizing there's a few animals (small birds i think) that i've straight up never seen (without confusing them for some other ones) and have no idea where they are
i could look it up but that seems like it'd ruin the fun
>>
>>175911426
I was pleasantly surprised, since the camera didn't do any of that special target naming that it usually does. I had found it before the statue, and just kinda figured that maybe I just took shots of the wrong thing, so I kept looking.
>>
>>175911510
i guess that would do it.. as long as you could get a few good meals to boost your hearts
>>
fuck me sideways.. i just found Giro again
i couldnt remember when or where i was.. but I just found this guy very early on, and never saw him again. the memory is so fuzzy.. he was the first shopkeeper I ever met. i wasnt sure how shit worked, what i should or shouldnt sell.. but here he is again! this is memory goddamn lane. it was literally 2 months ago I saw this guy
his inventory is still overpriced crap! but now i HAVE all the crap
>>
>>175911631
>>175911510
Now that I have the monster masks, I just warp into the castle and walk around freely. I loot the weapons and the dining hall, and then I leave.
>>
>>175911764
why do I always forget about the masks?
though in the castle youd have to know who was where. the monsters may be dumb enough to buy your shitty muppet masks, but unlike the gerudo theyll notice if you change in front of them
>>
>>175912013
Because its more fun without using them?
>>
>>175912013
I warp in and the lizalfoes are there, and also them up in the library. Some of the far rooms have moblins, so there is plenty of time to switch. Might have to kill a lizalfoe that is trying to follow me to moblin territory. Dining hall is pure moblin.
>>
how did I just now realize you can slam metal boxes right into the ground to open them?
>>
>>175912553
You weren't paying attention. It happens to best to the best of us.
>>
>>175912769
no i just never tried vertical motion. i only ever tried swishing them side to side, which hit enemies sometimes but was unreliable
i saw egoraptor trying to drop them from a height to break them, but that moron refuses to use motion controls so the actual physics stuff is out
>>
oh wow the innkeeper actually says 'now for a short rest' if i pick a time that's almost elapsed anyway
>>
>>175910946
Yeah, it sucks. I love traveling around on this thing since he's so fast, but I can't even engage mounted bokoblins since 2 stray arrows will kill Ringo. Really annoying, because there are few things as fun as galloping around stabbing fuckers off their horses with my royal halberd
>>
>>175912859
Not a big deal. So you lost out on a few rupees and arrows. Also Ego tends not to pay attention to directions . We all do stupid stuff. I spent nearly 12 hours inside the camel before realizing I could rotate it with the map.
>>
>>175913253
wait that's what strength determines? I thought it was just how easily you can kill an enemy by plowing into them. that means that one horse that i thought was fast, but got easily killed by bokoblins before i could register it, WAS a 5-star speed after all.. i mean i dont think i've ever had one below 4-star for strength before.. so that means below that and theyd die if you look at em funny? poor horsies.
>>
>>175912960
The Gerudo inn keeper makes some amusing noises if Link selects the spa treatment.
>>
>>175913478
>lost out
eh funny you should say that, i still made sure to destroy every one i found.. i just did it either a lot more slowly, or in a way that costs durability or potentially spreads the loot

that is pretty dumb but i gotta admit i missed a few obvious things too. like how the waterwheel worked, or that you could rotate the lizard in order to use the block to shield yourself from fire. (i mean i used the fireproof armor to get through there but i wanted to solve it anyway)
>>175913546
all the plot-town inns are fantastic! goron massage sounds like something I'd want to.. watch from a safe distance.
god that just reminds me of darunia's attempt at a group hug, back in the day. remember that? laughed our asses off
>>
>>175913618
See we all make dumb mistakes. Its all apart of all our individual adventure.
>>
>>175910802
I noticed approaching that one after looking up the location finally was that none of the gorons or their platforms rendered until I was basically right on top of them, unlike the "platform" things that usually trigger shrines that you can see from a distance

There's no reason you shouldn't be able to see them from the nearby tower, it just doesn't render, which is BS
>>
>>175886794
I say 9/10. Needs caves/real dungeons.
>>
>>175905510
See. Now don't you feel silly
>>
>>175914629
the only clue is the odd shapes on the map but you can only see those once totally zoomed in
>>175914786
kind of, i still feel like something so ubiquitous, that an entire enemy type was programmed for, shoudl have had more use.
apparently you're meant to use them as kinda.. elemental grenades. but honestly that's so difficult since your throwing distance is way shorter than the enemy's detection distnace

where the shit is this last molduga?
>>
>>175886794
9/10 needs more / better dungeons and side quests. Likely Goty.
>>
So I'm finally riding the Lord of the Mountain. Gotta say this is super dope. If I get off though does he vanish instantly? I want to feed it a carrot but at the same time want to ride around on it some more.
>>
>>175914878
You won't be killing higher rank baddies with it. And won't be getting much out of it.
>>
File: 1466960353317_0.png (4MB, 2078x2741px) Image search: [Google]
1466960353317_0.png
4MB, 2078x2741px
I WANT TO FUCK FI
>>
>>175915250
Is it consensual?
>>
>>175915186
wait, what are we talking about now?
>>175914981
i was disappoint he was unique. i assumed there were at least 3 different magical nothorses.
yes i'm afraid he does vanish if you leave him alone for more than, like, a count of three. you can jump off to grab spoils and that's it.
dont worry, you can always go back and get him again every few days. anytime you see that eerie glow.
>>
>>175915250
i like my women to have arms. she reminds me of that girl from gigantomakhia

okay wait i HAVE defeated all four molduga. so what the hell does kilton want from me?
>>
>>175915714
oh my stupid pants you just have to talk to him about them twice. i'm an idiot
>>
Post cool screenshots.
>>
My first playthrough, I did the Van Medoh divine beast without realizing you could rotate it. Was tricky, but doable.
Basically just used the glider to get to the far off wings, got stuck, but if you reload a save, it drops you at the beginning of the beast not where you were. And I also flew in through the open wind gate for one of the puzzles and such. It was wacky.
>>
Did you know that if you climb up on the edge of Proxim Bridge within the line of sight of the guy patrolling it, he'll yell at you to stop and basically give you a "don't kill yourself" speech? That really got me. Wasn't expecting it. The amount of detail they put in this game is amazing.
>>
All the shrines that are puzzle based are beatable with only slate abilities right? Jee Noh is stumping me after the first part.
>>
>>175916525
really despite everything else it feels like you were meant to do that one first.
i thought it was a floating island. i assumed that's what the rito lived on
>>
>>175916842
not only that, but sometimes just by cheating. like you can put any object on a switch and it'll work if it's heavy enough or you put enough of them on it
i'll look up jee noh and give you a nonspoilery hint, mmkay?
>>
>>175916842
Which one is Jee Noh?
>>
>>175916842
oh that one
okay remember this man
you can stasis the belts, the crates, or the laser emitters
plus you have a treasure chest in there so youve got stuff to work with
>>
I'm stuck on Build and Release and Power of Reach.
>>
>>175917114
It was the first one I did, and accidentally too. Stumbled over to the village, got roped into a quest. Didn't know if anything was timed yet in game, so I had no idea if I would lose an opportunity if I didn't go. Now I know better.
Still, it being so doable without needing to rotate it, it makes it interesting. It's also more fun to find alternate methods of beating the puzzles.
>>
>>175916842
COUGHSTASISCOUGH
>>
>>175917543
Nevermind on Power of Reach, but fuck Build and Release. I'm this close to looking up a guide.
>>
>>175917304
>>175917258
>>175917195
>>175917667

I'm stuck specifically the second part with the enemies. I couldn't figure it out. Could you give me another hint for that? Bombs seems to be too far away to toss, Stasis doesn't really do much, there's nothing to cryo and there's nothing to magnetize. Don't know if there's a way to manipulate the enemies to moving the orb too.

I'm guessing it's impossible without using a bow?
>>
>>175917543
Which ones are those?
>>
>>175917778
Are you implying that you don't have a single bow? How the fuck did you even get through the first puzzle?
>>
>>175917703
>>175917543
>Build and Release
Literally just get creative with stasis you fucking twats.
>>
File: IMG_18104703279184.jpg (25KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_18104703279184.jpg
25KB, 500x489px
>there will never be an Oracle of Ages/Seasons remake in your lifetime
It hurts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f_dEqGJk7c
>>
Gonna try and get the Lord of the Mountain up to the top of Dueling Peaks. Wish me luck.
>>
>>175917883
I'm just saying.
>>
>>175917970
Fuck you you uppity little shit.

>Use stasis on wooden barrels that do shit.
>Room is unwinnable if the stone slab just falls into the pit.
>>
>>175918435
>Unwinnable
Just exit and then re-enter :^)
>>
>>175918103
oh wow sorry guy, yeah, you need a bow for that one.
you know, when you said 'doable with just the slate' i forgot that you kinda need arrows for a lot of shrines. i just.. have never not had arrows.
>>
>having issues with any shrine
>ever

The only time I had trouble was in the ones where you had to light torches up while not touching water

And only because I didnt use fire arrows
>>
>>175918939
unwinnable.

DESIGN FLAW
>>
>touch wall while swimming
>spam climb button
>keep swimming, mashing own head into wall
i'd be mad but that's how it works in real life
>>175919036
that one was easy with fire arrows or ingenuity. the one i had trouble with was the one that teaches you physics catapults.. something they never even indicated before, so i had no idea. i was trying all kinds of stasis shit, turned out you just had to drop a chest from before onto the 'pult and then stasis the next one as a bridge
>>
>>175911532
Was the same for me, 3 small birds missing. They were Red Sparrow, Rainbow Sparrow and Rainbow Pigeon. I found them at just south of Rito Stable, Lake Floria bridge, top of the mushroom trees south of Thundra Plateau respectively.
>>
>>175919638
ditto! i had no fucking idea those three existed.
but hey I got em all! now there's just a few weapons left, including a few I know I'll have to buy because they're only on lynels who no longer spawn
>>
>>175893285
>Guardians in shrines just don't take that much damage from Ancient Arrows for whatever reason.

Well i mean, it's meant to be a challenge shrine I guess.
If you could just ancient-arrow oneshot them, it'd kinda defeat the point.
>>
>>175899358
>Can't say I will miss climbing pointless mountains with nothing but Koroks on them.

My biggest issue with the game, honestly.

Every cool thing you see, no matter what it is, is either a grand puzzle for one shrine, or it's a tiny little puzzle for a korok.

Dont get me wrong, I love having little puzzles everywhere, but when I can see it and go "Oh, a korok" it takes half the joy out of it for me.
I'd like at least a little mystery in it.

Like, even if it was just something like "oh hey, a small group of fairies pop out and bob around for you to pick up.
That'd be neat, and wouldnt be quite so 'Oh another one'.
>>
>>175915250
Shut up Scrapper.
>>
so I realize programming was at a premium here and the enemies were super interactive, so it's understandable why there are so few types. it adds to the barrenness of the world anyway, obviously there's not a great ecosystem going on.. and that excuse worked for skyward sword too..

so.. what kind of enemies would you like to add that wouldnt give the programmers much to have to do?
I feel like you could pretty easily remodel some of the bokoblin or yiga enemies and get stuff like daira and goriya. it's just been too long since we saw those guys.
I also think the not-quite-bubbles could easily have included some bubbles.
i can understand not including stuff like armos, beamos, and spike traps (despite their being the easiest thing to program since they dont have to animate) since they would sort of get muddled with the guardians, but..
considering sidon's backstory involves a bigocta, i bet they could just scale up the existing octarok for a kinda fun rarely-occurring battle.
on the flipside, you could shrink molduga and give us more interactive and more-fun burrowing-whatnots.
also peahats would have to be easy as fuck to integrate.. smaller ones could hide on top of trees and surprise you by floating down, while bigger ones could straight up chop down trees themselves.
>>
>>175921148
Yeah it was awesome for 100-150 hours or so but after that it's clear they sorta built the world first, then had little to fill it with because of the "no new items past the tutorial" edict.. meaning nothing could be locked behind anything
then they came up with the 'hearts and stamina only from shrines' idea..
these aren't BAD, it just hamstrings the treasure-placers. open world games usually end up this way over time (anyone who's played fallout, eventually you stop really caring what's in that fucking toolbox, right?) unless they have an irritating level of collectionquesting like xenoblade X.
>even if it was just something like "oh hey, a small group of fairies
yeah exactly. the thing is, this game isn't really adding much explorationwise because even ocarina of time had more to find by looking around, like gossip stones and bean spots, and finding out certain songs made fairies appear. this game would have benefitted TREMENDOUSLY from bean-planting spots, and gossip stones would have been a really fun thing to find even if each one had a simple meaningless blurb, like the 100 samurai in super paper mario.
>>
>>175921841

Hell, just make some of them into gossip stones which give you vague locations for hidden shrines nearby.

Or maybe just something like "THERE ARE three SHRINES WITHIN THIS AREA!" and they were just small wayguides left by the ancient sheikah.

Its nothing huge, but its SOMETHING that you can find and can still be useful until youve done every single shrine ever.
>>
>>175921841
What about hidding lore bits behind gossip stones? You'd have to look for them and they would be better than koroks [spoilers]for lorefags like me anyways
>>
>>175921927
i actually think the shrines' difficulty-to-be-found is exactly where it should be, especially since you can radar them. the only thing is there needs to be more NPCs to hand out some quests, like the three hinox bros thing was completely off the radar, so to speak. i actually spotted one of them and ran away as usual, not noticing the thing around its neck.

but gossip stones telling you about local korogs? now that we could use.
>>
>>175922029
christ i'd love more lore
and the fact is this game takes place almost certainly 10,000 years after all the others, so there's eons of lore that doesnt necessarily have to refer even to this game. it could be as ambiguous as the gibberish from zelda 1's dialogue

unrelated but am i the only one who really, really wants zelda II to get remade in an engine more like smash bros? after the last smash bros had NO story mode, and what I wanted was MORE story mode.. i really like 2d platformers where you have a high level of interactivity in your movement and mode of attack, but nobody seems to want that anymore.
>>
Do I have to complete the Hudson sidequest to buy a Hylian Shield from the Rito guy in Tarrey Town?
>>
>>175922831
you dont buy it from the rito, and yeah i'm pretty sure you do. the guy you buy it from, i don't think he moves in until the whole damn thing is finished. he's just kind of there for an endgame 'in case you lost or sold anything, i've got it'
interestingly gerudo lady in tarrey town is the only other one who sells redundant armor, except i guess for those two different stores that both sell the hylian set, and the redundant doublet in that one store.
>>
I realize it's not remotely a bastion of good information, but TVTropes is feeding me some lines here I'm not sure if I'm willing to swallow

did zelda actually have the whole triforce at the end? i thought she just.. yknow, made a triforce-shaped magic. i remember a specific mention of "Back when the power of the goddesses dwelled among us" meaning they havent seen the t-force in a long time (and being at peace who cares). if she actually had it, i would think she could do more than hold him at bay with hylia's power.

did the hylians banish the sheikah after the divine beasts did their job the first time? i dont remember anything about that
>>
>>175919638
>top of the mushroom trees south of Thundra Plateau
Can you be a little more specific? There's a lot of trees and I cannot find it
>>
>>175922068

That could work, for sure.

Or maybe quests.
"I hear X at Y stable needs a favour!" sort of thing.
>>
>>175923556
I found them near the blue hinox, i wanna say southeast of it?
but they were all flying in a huge flock in the sky, i just got a picture that way. i never saw any on top of the trees
>>
>>175923591
i would normally agree but the quests were so painfully easy to find this time.. if anything I'd like them to be harder
>>
>>175923681

More wouldve been nice.

Honestly, what I'd really want more of owuld be little communities of people.

Like, in the mountains I found some little ruined buildings around a small pond. It was a pretty idyllic spot, with these tumbled-down wooden buildings, apple trees and everything.

I'd just like it to be an actual little village. Only a couple of buildings there, maybe just a small 'camp' used by hunters in the mountains.

But it would've been so cosy to just have little villages dotted about.

A small Gerudo caravan somewhere in the drier mountains to their East, maybe some Zora who have moved all the way down the river and have a little sea-side community. And island with people from Lurelin living on it, Gorons in a cave-town in the mountains north of Gerudo desert.

I mean, I know it wouldnt really 'fit' with the usual Zelda thing of 'each race has a town and then the humans have maybe two' but still.
>>
>>175923959
i mean given all the travelers in this world, it would make lots of sense. there's tons of traveling gorons and gerudo, only two traveling rito, no zoras (but that makes sense) except that one who's just there to try to intercept you if you go to the wetlands..
I mean, you find about three times as many abandoned campsites as occupied ones.
that one researcher fucking froze to death while trying to figure out that incredibly difficult shrine puzzle (how the fuck is holding a snowball 'casting a cold shadow' ?? i thought it meant ice arrows. and while we're on the subject, fuck that one that you're obviously meant to hit with lightning arrows but it refuses to activate until.. i forget. making you puzzle endlessly what the hell it's doing there)
makes you wonder about the future of selmie, living up on her own in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by particularly vicious animals, in a wee little cabin.. i really shouldnt have stolen her firewood should I? oh well she can burn the shields if it gets bad
how many people ever actually hike up to her lodge for snowboarding?
it also says a lot about this world that shields are literally the only thing anyone uses for snowboarding or sandsurfing. shit's been rough.
>>
File: CEMU 05.05.2017 - 04.02.58.07.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CEMU 05.05.2017 - 04.02.58.07.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>bow only when completely necessary
>double helix sword only
>no shields at all
>no other clothes unless completely necessary
>doing this because a friend is borrowing my Wii U and he lives 6 hours away and I suddenly wanted to play botw more
>>
hold on, did death mountain ever actually spray rocks or lava around while rudania was fuckin about? i dont remember and i don't think so..
>>
>>175923616
Found them! Thank you!
>>
>>175886443
Honestly I picture it being the centre of the chest, or literally the hypogastic pubic region.
>>
File: 6839744333_a663dacfbc_o[1].jpg (777KB, 2571x1038px) Image search: [Google]
6839744333_a663dacfbc_o[1].jpg
777KB, 2571x1038px
>leviathan skeletons
>haha that's awesome. theyre wondering how these whales got around
>well hyral is a strange place.. anything's possible. theyre assuming natural forces, but it could be magic!
>let's see, oh they're all different!
>We've got a baleen whale, a toothed whale, and... well that one has a weird shell on its head.. and.. it has pelvic fins...
>wait a second..
the other two must be the ocean king and the wind fish
>>
>>175924850
that was kind of what I figured too
it's also possible it's something they sort of remove from themselves when it grows in at maturity, and then each make it into a dowry, so we never see anyone with hers intact
>>
>>175887292
His thing was the sword and the sword only.
I don't agree with mind, Link, has always been a Sword and Shield guy for me, but that was the Gerudo Champs thing, like how the Bow was Bird Persons thing.

It's shitty, but it's what the story was thinking I think.
>>
>>175924901
oh fuck me i didnt notice the tiny wings on the other one
yeahhh wow. that's kinda dark.
>>
File: c42488e01b0780bb1421a1007cee0fac.jpg (431KB, 1500x971px) Image search: [Google]
c42488e01b0780bb1421a1007cee0fac.jpg
431KB, 1500x971px
>>175923959

Realistically there ought to be Gerudo everywhere with the possible exception of cold areas because they go where the men are.

Goron's go where the ore is so yes they'd be concentrated around Death Mountain but they'd be smaller mines here and there mining ores

Zora should be able to settle in any wet area so I don't see why there's none in Faron for example and I expected to see a Zora paddling about in the pond in Kara Kara Bazaar
>>
>>175925136
i hope someday to be the kind of person who makes art like this.
>>
>>175925136
fish people are really sensitive to temperature changes. too hot or cold and theyre outty. no way the faron region would suit them, it's way too hot
>>
>>175925397

where do they that? The only known sensitivity I heard was them being vulnerable to lightning and we can extrapolate that dryness doesn't suit them well but heat and cold are never mentioned to my knowledge

Even then it's not like they'll be settling in a hotspring the water is a normal temperature in Faron
>>
>>175925512
i'm talking about fiction in general (Young Justice is the most recent example I can recall of it being used quite well, aqualad was weak to intense heat), along with biology (tropical and non-tropical fish are way different, and can't handle each others' temps)

mujura's mask established that zora link can't handle even a little heat or cold without dying, didn't it? then in twilight princess the zora tunic takes more damage from fire and ice sources.
>>
>>175925512
IIRC the temperature in the wet areas of Faron is in excess of 93 all the time. When I first got there, I expected I'd need heat resistance.
>>
>>175926089

is it that hot when you're in water because that's the main issue
>>
>>175926165
Thermodynamics would say yes. It's going to be the same temperature as everything around it
water might feel colder because its higher density sucks heat out of you more quickly, but that doesn't mean it actually is, except in areas where the temperature swings a lot from day to night, in which case the water lags behind, and feels cold in the day and warm at night.
but in a tropical area like, say, lurelin, only tropical oceanic zoras would be happy, and in the jungle north of it, basically the same deal. lanayru is just a much cooler province, and their realm is quite mountainous
>>
anyone else get the distinct impression you don't literally have to be a direct descendant of a sage to be a sage? i mean what if one of them neglects to reproduce? that sagehood is just gone forever? plus we know there's different numbers of them based on how close a game was to needing to be released by christma- i mean based on era, with different elements and shit, so it's not that weird. requires less hoopjumping
>>
>>175909372
they said they wanted a picori village, maybe we'll get that! it wouldnt be a problem integrating it into the world after all
>>
>>175927731
>they said they wanted a picori village
source?
>>
>>175926885

Considering they've ditched sages all together now I'd say it doesn't matter. Zelda by herself can seal Ganon so long as he's softened up by violence delivered by Link with or without the help of others
>>
>>175927814
iunno i just heard it everywhere. look it up. it's not the kind of thing someone would lie about
they were also going to have the sheikah slate be your companion and have lots of dual screen shit before the switch's inexplicable inability to use its second screen and tv at the same time scrapped that
>>
>>175927856
hardly ditched
though i do feel like (along with ganondorf being just a normal man who wanted to restore his homeland, and basically everything about Wind Waker's prologue and ending) the idea that the sages power the master sword has been retconned. and rightly so. fuck that game's story. even if i continue to consider it canon, i have to at least mentally insert a third sage (zora obviously), two more dungeons, and none of that zora to rito evolution crap.
>>
File: My Link.png (224KB, 358x444px) Image search: [Google]
My Link.png
224KB, 358x444px
So in this game are we restoring Link to his powerlevel 100 years ago or are we making him stronger
>>
Is there a way to fix the no champion power voices when you change language bug?
>>
>>175929084
Zelda straght up says during the final fight you aren't as strong as you were before. Pre-Calamity Link fucks up an army of bokoblins and like 4 lynels and only gets a scratch.
>>
>>175930072

but Hylia says you're as strong as she can make you. How exactly could Link go longer or take more hits outside of Hylia strengthening him
>>
>>175893620
>>175893792
>>175893973
>>175894454
>>175894592
Finally some screens that do the game justice.
>>
File: Lukan Sa'oten.jpg (474KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lukan Sa'oten.jpg
474KB, 1280x720px
Lukan is best Gerudo
>>
>>175930072
But post calamity Link didn't die like a bitch.
>>
File: 1445721873804.jpg (125KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1445721873804.jpg
125KB, 1102x967px
>when you find the chest with Midna's helmet and wolf Link does that crying/whining sound if he's with you
>>
File: 10mTTZM.png (130KB, 249x241px) Image search: [Google]
10mTTZM.png
130KB, 249x241px
>>175932637
>>
>>175932637

I'm going to sell it
>>
File: IMG_6869.jpg (66KB, 803x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6869.jpg
66KB, 803x669px
Which game has the best Ganondorf incarnation?
>>
File: 6900413783_70541f42c7_o.jpg (618KB, 1857x978px) Image search: [Google]
6900413783_70541f42c7_o.jpg
618KB, 1857x978px
>>175933214

Twilight Princess. I want a game with TP's design and WW's personality
>>
File: midna_116.jpg (63KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
midna_116.jpg
63KB, 564x797px
>>175932637
I might actually legit tear up t b h

I wouldn't be totally surprised if something happens if you find the helmet/fused shadow and also have wolf Link, but I don't know if my heart can take this.
>>
File: 1491071653885.jpg (332KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491071653885.jpg
332KB, 480x640px
>>175933214
TP
>>
File: 1484347399852.jpg (35KB, 470x492px) Image search: [Google]
1484347399852.jpg
35KB, 470x492px
>>175933214
OoT
>>
File: face to face.jpg (65KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
face to face.jpg
65KB, 500x357px
>>175933479
>>175933495
>>
>>175933313
>>175933479
I liked his design and voice and everything but I actually didn't like that he was in TP. It should have just been Zant, but instead we got an asspull "AHAHA IT WAS ME GANON THE WHOLE TIME"
>>
>>175935053
>"AHAHA IT WAS ME GANON THE WHOLE TIME"
That describes several games, not just TP.
>>
>>175935053

I think Dorf just being successfully executed or even being dead before the game started would be a very poor end to the character. Better to just have him be the only villain but why would the Twili not immediately attempt to kill this stranger speaking ill of the boss
>>
>>175935309
>I think Dorf just being successfully executed or even being dead before the game started would be a very poor end to the character.
But he was already executed at the end (start?) of OoT in that timeline. There was no need for him to be in TP at all, everything was already resolved at the end of OoT.
>>
File: dorf armour.jpg (2MB, 2956x1909px) Image search: [Google]
dorf armour.jpg
2MB, 2956x1909px
>>175935616

not too familiar with TP but my understanding is they attacked the Gerudo preemptively and after a fierce battle in which many but not all (some survived to start again in 4 swords) died they captured Dorf and failed to execute him choosing to banish him instead

Ganondorf doesn't seem like a guy easily taken down and without Link doing his part I can see how it turned out the way it did
>>
File: Zant_and_Assassins.png (151KB, 573x301px) Image search: [Google]
Zant_and_Assassins.png
151KB, 573x301px
>>175935309
Well, I'm mostly disappointed that Ganondorf's reveal essentially ruined Zant's character. Which is too bad because I really liked Zant.
>>
I just bought 99 bananas from a disguised Yiga guy.
AMA
>>
>>175936418

does he buy bananas?
>>
File: IMG_1225.jpg (942KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
942KB, 1000x800px
>>175929084
>>
>>175937019

what is this pic trying to show

Post sleep Link is more talkative, sarcastic, flirty, cocky and fun loving but none of that is shown in that picture
>>
>>175936418
Did it change anything? No, it didn't.
Right?
>>
>>175937297
>Mipha's face
Every time.
>>
>>175936474
Nope he only sells them.
>>175937404
_No.
>>
>>175936418
Did you get your money back when you killed him?
>>
Just fought my first White Lynel is there something I'm supposed to do with the roar explosion aside from run the fuck away and pelt arrows at him?

Also thanks fishwife
>>
File: IMG_1199.jpg (60KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.jpg
60KB, 1024x639px
>>175937297
It's in the eyes

I'd like to think Link was always like that though, he's just a cheeky fuck with an incredibly straight face
>>
>>175941997
That's basically the right choice.
>>
>>175939692
I got four blue rupees and a purple one which was nice but still far from the 9k+ i spent on bananas
>>
>>175942369

What the eyes are saying then because I don't see anything

That's the point post sleep Liknk has no filter and doesn't feel overwhelmed by his responsibility so it doesn't affect his behaviour
>>
>>175942628
>Before Link: straight stoic expression
>After Link: nervous, wide eyed expression

Are you unable to read facial expressions or something
>>
>>175942598
GTA lied to me.
>>
>>175942848

certainly not those faces. the whole point of drawing and animation is simplicity. Body language and facial expressions are very strongly conveyed. It's I think the pic I posted is a far better one than the one you did. Heck even a pic of Link horse riding or practising his word vs new Link flexing when he's alone or shield surfing would be a better comparison
>>
Do you think an upcoming patch may give us a proper title screen or at least music in the main menu? Or will that be DLC?
>>
>>175909372
I think it'll just be some ancient Shekiah ruins intended to test the hero's strength to the maximum with Gohdan at the end
>>
>>175944196
You spend a lot of time staring at the title screen?
>>
File: sleep.png (627KB, 1240x874px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
627KB, 1240x874px
Saving this thread with Riju
>>
I wish there were wandering spirits around Hyrule Castle, or maybe a particularly brave looter somewhere that you could interact with
>>
File: C_FB7AaU0AAwdi_.jpg large.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C_FB7AaU0AAwdi_.jpg large.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
Note:

Defeating Ganon really early in the game kickstarts enemy leveling up. Already seeing White Bokos and Lizards.
>>
File: best hw character.jpg (29KB, 552x391px) Image search: [Google]
best hw character.jpg
29KB, 552x391px
Playing through all of my Zelda games right now cause BotW brought me back after a little hiatus, MM is next and I have both the 3DS and N64 version.

I hear that the 3DS version is actually pretty shit and ruins the way the game feels and some gameplay aspects, is that true? Should I play through the N64 version for my first time going all the way through the game?
>>
>>175948805
There's only two real major changes.

Boss fights have been revamped
Zora Link now swims more like TP Link and requires magic power to go fast like in the original.
>>
>>175947932
>That one guy who thought the reason none of his friends returned after looting Hyrule Castle is because they all became filthy rich and abandoned their old lives

Feels bad man
>>
>>175933214
Aren't they all the same OoT Dorf? Just different progressions down different timelines?
>>
>>175949613
I don't think so. How would he live so long?
>>
For people questioning what causes random Yiga spawns, I just beat Kohga and am getting spawns now, so that's the cause.
>>
The little chest near a Shrine's name on the map, does it mean I have collected all the chests or that I'm missing some?
>>
>>175949613
TP is the same exact one, just went through the war between Hyrule and his army.
WW is the same one, but he was Ganon for a little while during the time of the flood.
>>
>>175948805
We did not get enough porn of her.
>>
>>175950730
"her"
>>
File: 1490655476205.png (266KB, 634x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1490655476205.png
266KB, 634x1027px
>>175937884
Best girl still loves you no matter what ;_;
>>
Are the sages that execute Ganondorf in TP the same sages as in OoT?
>>
File: 1489320383865.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489320383865.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>175951008

yeah Riju accepts you in drag or displaying your full manliness
>>
>>175951582
Probably not. Wrong timeline.
>>
>>175951582
Nah they're the Ancient Sages or some shit.
Not entirely sure what that means, might mean there were sages before the OoT ones and when Ganondorf rose to power he killed most of them all, so when you're awakening sages in OoT you're just replacing the ones that are dead.

So in the Child timeline they never died meaning they're there to execute Ganondorf.
>>
>>175951582
Yes
Which means, Ruto is kill
>>
>>175951690
>Dress manly in front of her
>Get kicked out of the cuty
Right right, """""best girl"""""
>>
File: BotW Riju.png (95KB, 149x351px) Image search: [Google]
BotW Riju.png
95KB, 149x351px
>>175951940

when you talk to her at the outpost she's okay with your appearance no matter what you wear and if you still wear drag she doesn't comment on your comfort with women's clothing
>>
>>175952191
Still not allowed in the city
>>
File: C66nXrCVwAAw19a.jpg (63KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C66nXrCVwAAw19a.jpg
63KB, 1200x675px
>>175952581

Give her a chance she only recently became leader and started out with losing a priceless relic and the town's destruction looming over them. Once she's built up some confidence she'll be able to start overturning ancient traditions. She's already begun defying Buliara

When you bring back the helm it will be as a voe
>>
>>175953213
Buliara seems to have taken a liking to Link after a while, according to the diary.

What if Buliara secretly ships Link and Riju and actively finds excuses for them to hang out together.
>>
>>175891582

Lynel /34/ when
>>
>>175951769
Ah, okay. So those are the sages in the child timeline and then the sages that you meet in OoT are only in the adult timeline.
>>
File: IMG_1196.png (100KB, 850x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.png
100KB, 850x490px
>>175951008
Zelda was watching you the whole time with ever dumb and humiliating thing you did and she still loves you
>>
>>175953614
You aren't searching hard enough
>>
File: Buliara.png (952KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Buliara.png
952KB, 1366x768px
>>175953493

On my new save file I'm talking to people at all points during the quest. It seems Buliara only started hanging around Riju so closely after her failed attempt on Naboris. So she'll be back on the front lines pretty soon and Riju will be making decisions solo

As for shipping them if Urbosa wasn't above shipping Link I doubt Buliara is
>>
File: 1493932439875.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493932439875.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>175954103
Well it's a pity Link is a taken man
>>
Why are Guardians so fucking stupid?
>>
Yeah, I'm just gonna do this modest strength test naked.
>>
>>175954650

if they were smarter people would be crying about them because there's a lot more of them and they're more densely packed than Lynels (only other overworld boss without a huge health bar and stuff)
>>
>>175954650
because they're machines
>>
>>175954650
guardians are FUN to BULLY
>>
File: IMG_1201.png (116KB, 290x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.png
116KB, 290x364px
>>175954524
Oh, how nice of the Zora to prepare a bed for when Link and Zelda get there. I'm sure they will make good use of it. And in full view of Vah Ruta too in case any particular fish wanted to watch!
>>
>>175955056
>Implying anyone wants to even touch that heir to nothing
lmao
>>
>>175955035
GUARDIANS DID NOTHING WRONG
DO NOT BULLY GUARDIANS
GUARDIAN LIVES MATTER
>>
>>175955159
CUT OFF THEIR LEGS
KNOCK THEM OVER WITH YOUR HORSE
PUSH THEM INTO THE RIVER
>>
File: 1489859234173.png (82KB, 277x260px) Image search: [Google]
1489859234173.png
82KB, 277x260px
>>175955227
DON'T YOU DARE
GUARDIANS HAVE FEELINGS
LEAVE THEM ALONE!
>>
>>175954524
>Link and Mipha had crazy inter-species sex on that bed and the Zora kept it pristine and well-kept since
>>
>>175955589
Given her species' racism towards Hyleans, they may have planned to just move up there and live. It's possible her father didn't approve of Link at the time.
>>
>>175910802
My last one was inside hyrule castle which I had suspected, my second last one that I almost missed was the one on the beach at the bottom of the map, the one with the girl who wants to fuck guardian. Managed to find them all without looking it up.
>>
So Hyrule Historia is no longer canon? What changed exactly?
>>
>>175956254
No more timeline split.
>>
>>175929084
i dunno, did he have pants in the cutscenes?
>>
>>175929084
Old Link was fearsome enough that Lynels retreated in fear. All we are doing is getting work out of an elderly recovering coma patient.
>>
>>175956301
How do they reconcile that exactly? I thought the timeline split was a big deal.
>>
>>175956642

???

>>175956924

I suppose it depends if Link is represented by the most skilled player, the least skilled player or the average. He can vary between dancing around Lynels and beating them with sticks to needing Mipha's grace, a page or 2 of food and every fairy he can carry
>>
>>175956254
?
Where did you hear that?
>>
Is the King of Hyrule ever Link?
>>
>>175957341
At the end of SS. Otherwise it's never been seen.
>>
>>175957590
But how can you be king if you marry the item storage girl and not Zelda?
>>
>>175929108
wait really? shit i wanted to hear the other languages' champion power voices. i heard mipha is like .. vowing to protect you
>>
>>175957857
Zelda doesn't have to know about her. Zelda lives on the ground, and Peatrice lives in the sky.
>>
>>175930376
exercise. his body has atrophied after 100 years asleep.
all hylia has done is given him magical beefups, which, once he gets back into shape, will make him stronger than he was before. but in the meantime, no.
basically this game is meant to have not taken you that long, because the clock is ticking, and you make it to the final boss just in time, so hylia helps speed things along.
it's funny because medoh is the one they actually give you a timeframe on and it sounds like it just appeared
>>
>>175957943
So Peatrice's descendants will be the ooccoo? I can believe it.
>>
>>175933214
hyrule warriors actually
>>175935281
which is literally the only problem with the concept, it was done too many times (even though each one was great). that's why link between worlds was great, they did the opposite.
>>175935616
timeline isn't real. it's all one timeline. and there are enough clear visual references that his new look means legitimately it changed
>>175949613
all of them except the one in four swords adventures.. and god knows what the hell is going on in that game.
>>175945854
every single game I play. most of the time they reward you for that. i still remember sitting on OoT's title screen and getting those .. kinda spoilery screens.
>>175947927
she's so fucking cute. why the hell is she wearing shoes
>>175933416
was that the fucking mirror on the beach?
>>175947932
the lack of human undead in this game is VERY weird.
>>
>>175951582
it's at least a generation later, if not significantly more. obviously enough time for him to have escaped from the sacred realm. there's a ton of stuff even in hyral back then that wasn't in OoT's era. like definitely wasn't. arbiter's grounds and all that.
>>
>>175954650
ganny's posessing like 600 of them at once. as it is, he's nearly mindless from millennia of sealing and a century of imprisonment, a being of almost pure rage, and he's working on making a new body out of magitech since theyve kinda sealed off every other avenue
>>
>trying to bug hunt using the pad
I literally cannot think of a worse thing to do
>>
>>175888051
If BotW is a 10/10 then what do you rate a game that is objectively better?
>>
>>175955589
It's like when a kid dies the parents sometimes keep their room untouched except in this case it's a fish sex dungeon, explains why there's no sheets
>>
>>175956196
Yeah those were in my final 5 or 6.
>>175956254
it was never canon. among other things, it contradicted itself, the games, and the split timeline fanon as it was

here's how it went
>aonuma is a big fucking troll, as we know, and a bad writer
>he said something that clearly did NOT mean a split timeline
>some autistic fans (and i mean that affectionately, really) interpreted it that way
>he did a 'sure, why not' because it allowed him to do as he clearly wanted to and split his games off
>even though obviously wind waker's hyral comes back someday (explaining how a place like that can have tons of ancient underground ruins when it's been inhabited continuously) he acts like it won't, and writes these dumb games about a new hyral with fucking trains and shit
>common sense says that at best this is just a connected area of the old land
>people are sort of okay with two timelines, but then hyrule historia says THREE, including one where link failed
>fuuuck that entire concept
>plus it groups them in a way that makes no sense, and is clearly done for more 'political' reasons (segregating games off by era and type)

I'll admit it's weird that no fewer than three games apparently follow directly from OoT, but splitting the timeline is absolute shite nonsense.

and even if you do, you can still say everything from every game happened in every timeline, just slightly differently. because why wouldnt you? yknow 'broad strokes'.
Breath of the Wild contains references to everything, including places and people from alternate dimensions and a dream world. at the very least, Link told everyone about them, or they had their own equivalents. or maybe the american translation added that. i hope that's not the case
>>
>>175958129
Thing about the whole sky people thing.. there's three separate cases of them. I think sky people are just a thing that happens every so often.
and one of the smarter ones are probably the ones who built the city that the oba-chan ones are squatting in. along with hiploops somehow.
i had a game idea for a city in the sky before any of them happened. it had a neat plot reason, and link got a hardlight shield and a lasery sword! i also came up with magnetic ceiling boots and flipping gravity, mostly inspired by sonic 3 and knuckles' final area
>>
File: thxauZx.jpg (167KB, 1229x800px) Image search: [Google]
thxauZx.jpg
167KB, 1229x800px
So two questions
>When was it said that only the blood descendants of Hylia aka SS Zelda could be her reincarnations

>how has the Hylian royal line avoided mixing with Sheikah and/or Gerudo. Are the Sheikah forbidden from banging the reincarnation of their goddess and is a king or queen who takes a Gerudo wife/husband forced to abdicate to prevent a forever Gerudo line. Can you imagine the scandal if a Gerudo boy strolled up and claimed to be the rightful heir or a Geudo girl rolled up with the tri force of wisdom on their hand
>>
>>175958681
>using the pad
what, you mean the signal? it worked for me... though not very well, since the signal starts too far away but also gives you the 'you're right on top of it' signal too close. fucking.. the beetle at kakariko's entrance sets your radar off from all the way across town
>>175958735
you just gotta redefine 10, man.
>>
>>175959357
why would anyone who wasnt a descendant of zelda be the princess? that's how royalty works.
Fortunately each zelder has many babby so the bloodline spreads far and wide. the average hylian probably contains plenty of hylia's blood.

what i wanna know is, when did gerudo start having pointed ears? it was a plotline in OoT that only hylians have them, as their sign of hylia's connection ("so they can hear the voices of the gods"). by TP, not even all hylians have them, or not all baseline humans are considered hylians, whichever. language is particularly ambiguous in that game.
>avoided mixing
i think it's quite clear they didn't. especially the gerudo, look at them!
though in breath of the wild APPARENTLY the sheikah were banished back in the day (obviously not banished very far since kakariko is right there, but maybe it's supposed to be a hidden ninja village where they only pretend to be banished), and that's when the yiga split off (except kohga claims to have started it?). so that's how they stayed a separate culture at least.
>heir issues
well.. er.. that's .. actually a great idea for a game. i might put that in my zelda CYOA. but i think in general purely for cultural reasons, royalty doesn't mix with dirty gerudo thieves.
that said, both daphnes and rhoam are pretty dang dark-skinned (for artistic reasons, so the white beard is so visible). how many kings do you know who tan?
>>
Have you found any pants that look particularly good with the Champion Shirt?
>>
>>175959825
Hylian
>>
>>175959749
Was OOT the first game with Hylians?
>>
>>175959403
the little portable screen
>>
>>175959951
i'm 90% sure the first game to namedrop hylians was Triforce of the Gods. (link to the past, if you must. at least i've stopped calling them by number)
>>
>>175959994
oh I see what you're saying. using switch in its bizarre handheld mode that inexplicably is the only way you can use that screen, a choice that has hamstrung the console mark my words.
yeah i cant imagine playing any modern game on a screen that small, it doesnt matter how tiny the pixels are, if they're smaller than a real life flea on the screen you can't fucking see it. it's sad because i miss 2d games and pixels and don't see why they have to be relegated to the 3ds
my vision's bad anyway though maybe other people enjoy handheld gaming i dunno
>>
>>175959749

The royalty seems to patriarchal not Matriarchal as if the Queen is ever mentioned it's about her death. It's rather illogical to have a monarchy and the Queen marries a commoner and he becomes King rather than her staying Queen and leader and him just being made a Duke or a Prince at best. In case of her death he'd merely hold the throne as regent until the princess came of age and not become king

As for there being mutliple descendants of Zelda why is she always the princess. Surely some minor nobility or even a commoner distantly related could awaken to their goddess powers and the tri force or is it simply that Hylia determines that the government is the best place to reincarnate

Finally I find it hard to believe not a single king has ever plunged his dick in some Gerudo and had to deal with the fallout
>>
>>175959357
In some of the older games, they attributed the pointy ears to the Hylean religion. People in Hyrule were forgetting they were Hylean, and they were being born as normal round-eared humans. Link was surprised to discover he was Hylean.
>>
what's your favorite song in the WHOLE SERIES?
>>
>>175961181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LepGlDFhcKM
>>
>>175961181
Song of Storms.
>>
File: 1450474754095.png (473KB, 690x872px) Image search: [Google]
1450474754095.png
473KB, 690x872px
Gentlemen.
I give you two options.
One: We make a sequel called Breath of the Wild 2: Electric Nabooru placing heavy emphasis on the Wild aspect and allowing for more steeds to be tamed (Fuck registering them) and more wilderness aspects.
Two: All of the above is a DLC pack, the next game does whatever it wants to do.
>>
>>175961304
holy fuck how did i forget this exists
>>
>>175961439
The "wild" aspect of BotW wore out in about 4 hours.
>>
File: asjkhgf.jpg (46KB, 593x334px) Image search: [Google]
asjkhgf.jpg
46KB, 593x334px
>>175961439
#2 plz.

I would like them to bring back the hand-modeled environments where everything has a place, as opposed to a giant sheet of height-map deformed polygons with trees dropped on top.

Having limits adds mystery in a way.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135KB, 1500x1500px
How do you go from this...
>>
>>175961810
Nigga, answer the question, 1 or 2?
>>
>>175960528
You have a point, but I'm certain the royal family is quite inbred so the question of patriarchal vs matriarchal is moot
we know the zeldas are all named zelda out of tradition (TWO traditions, in fact, but one assumes the first one wasn't quite as mandatory), and it's enough of a thing that Tetra literally becomes Zelda as if that's who she always automatically would have been (and weirdly loses her tan and her even weirder chlorine'd hair). I don't think anyone is terribly concerned about which side it comes from (I don't think a king is only allowed to marry a queen zelda, for example), and I think the issue with the goddess powers is that hylia chooses a zelda who is pure of heart and all that good shit to deliver her powers to. but other members can probably wield 'the golden power' to some extent too.

as for the triforce, i disagree with the commonly-held idea that it can be (or at least, regularly is) inherited. Logically when its holder dies, it usually just buggers off. when all three holders die, it's back together to wait for someone else to touch it and either a) make a wish or b) split it up again, sending it to whomever is most worthy. which indeed, doesn't have to be zelda (in one of my game ideas, zelda's half-sheikah son got it). just anyone who's the most important wisdom-type around.

of course we know you can take a piece with you when you're sealed into the sacred realm, so that's certainly interesting.

and yeah i'm sure SOME king has gotten some gerudo poon, especially now that BotW has showed us that from time to time the G-ladies are civilized (and tall). I really like that eras of time can change a race entirely. Like the deku nuts are clearly monsters who just, sometimes, get their act together. there's signs of the -blin family doing the same. i'd love to see lizalfos or wolfos genuinely becoming a proper race of people (in fact maybe that's where the tokage-jin came from)
>>
File: 1493930645610.jpg (121KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493930645610.jpg
121KB, 500x395px
>>175962672
...to this?
>>
File: 75686546358356.png (310KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
75686546358356.png
310KB, 480x640px
..to this???
>>
>>175961181
song of healing
but holy shit is there a massive pileup for 2nd place.

>>175960843
speaking of link's ethnicity, anyone else think the deku tree intentionally made the korogs into kokiri having seen the prophecy that he'd have to raise a hylian kid one day and didnt wanna warp the poor little guy's mind by making him the only one who wasnt made of wood?

related: am i the only one who understands what "skull kids" really are? it seems like that goes over a lot of peoples' heads.
>>
>>175962915
Considering the Deku Tree is a different tree, he may have simply had different preferences for the Kokiri to begin with. We can only really guess his motives.
>>
File: botw_gerudo_girl.jpg (92KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
botw_gerudo_girl.jpg
92KB, 774x1032px
>>175962770

Well going back to my original point I think you've answered it although no source has been given for the whole she can only reincarnate into her bloodline thing.

As for racemixing being heavily inbred would answer that though it's a bit unsavoury for Nintendo. The Link's who end up with Zelda are welcome shot of fresh blood but why would he always be Hylian
>>
>>175964060
>although no source has been given for the whole she can only reincarnate into her bloodline thing.

Skyward Sword
>>
>>175962915
wait... korok = kokiri?
>>
>>175961439
to be honst I think this game already focused slightly too much on the wilderness aspects. I'd much rather see a sequel about rebuilding hyral. it could have some similar elements to fallout 4 or xenoblade X (or just Tarrey Town) in that you gather resources for each settlement, but also have to solve something legitimately interesting beyond that.
like i'd love to see link having to straight up reroute a river, using digging mitts or something (the next logical step after a game this perfect and interactive is letting you really alter topology. destroy, rebuild.. dig..)
>>
File: 1414167168701.png (49KB, 671x609px) Image search: [Google]
1414167168701.png
49KB, 671x609px
>>175962807
>bloodborne
>>
>>175957341
Link is pretty much King of Hyrule at the end of BotW. Probably WW too
>>
>>175963372
Yeah but why would a tree who has had tree children for eons, and will someday have tree children again, suddenly want human-looking children who are still wood inside? and dressing them like the ancient hero, at that.
>>175964060
zelda doesn't really reincarnate, does she? it's hylia that incarnates (no re. it's an avatar) and then only sometimes. most of the time just giving her chosen one a piece of her power to use. it's not as if hylia is locked inside flesh waiting to be let out. She was able to help link with the spirit orbs in this game while her vessel Zelda was busy

as for the spirit of the hero link, I don't know that that has ever been explained in nearly the same detail as the wisdom and power lines. It's so vague.. the hero is often completely forgotten about, and shows up anew out of nowhere. The green tunic has a half dozen origins at this point, and the hat has two that straight up conflict.
SS is the earliest game, it shows us the origin of zelda and the person of demise, but not only does it not give us link's origin, it tells us there's already BEEN one link before him, and we know zero about what he was about.
>>
>>175964346
you didn't play wind waker? much as it's my least favorite of the 3D ones and has massive story and art issues, it's still a really solid and fun game. you should give it a shot. it expanded photography, finally gave us a grappling hook in addition to the hookshot, and introduced enemy-specific spoils.
Just.... keep your 'it's just a game' goggles on and try not to think about how stupid most of the story is
>>
>>175965052
i wonder if the kingdom is properly established within SS Link's lifetime, and he becomes their first king. you think? maybe?
in any case we know the issue with link is definitely not one of bloodline, but he is still sometimes a descendant.
>>
>>175965430
In fact, considering how many multiple times the whole "are you the hero or not?" question is asked in complete earnest, with the answer being "complete these trials", I think it's safe to say that the status of being the-hero is straight-up earned. Pure meritocracy. It could be literally anyone, it just happens to have been these guys. No reason there absolutely COULDN'T be a Link of another race, or a girl one. Or even multiple ones at once (as triforce heroes seems to have. you could even say the champions all had a little in them)
>>
>>175965260
Oh, it's explained in Wind Waker? So I'm guessing Kokiri turned into Koroks by Wind Waker's time then?
>>
File: IMG_1213.png (98KB, 372x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.png
98KB, 372x224px
>>175965556
Link can't be a girl because Hylia isn't gay
>>
Reminder that ganon can be beaten in about 20 seconds in this game.
>>
>>175902182
>I just fucking hate the designs of the houses. The building blocks are just not an appealing style
I don't think you're supposed to like the bolson construction company at all. zelda really seems to hate carpenters overall, going back to those two schlubbs sawing at a tree in zelda 3
at least they explain them in-universe as being intentionally modular and easy to make.
i like how they have a clearly visible old-style Kiki's Delivery Service bathroom in back, though it's a shame you can't enter and find a toilet hand. in fact I'm so pleased in general with how all houses in the game are 1:1 inside and outside
>>
>>175966146
reminder that Ganon can be killed with a pot lid if you're hard enough
>>
>>175965996
yeah. not so much explained, but there's a little something here or there about "they used to have a different form"
but really, they always were. when a kokiri becomes a stalfos, it's a rickety desiccated wooden puppet-like thing. that was their skeleton all along
>>
>>175966421
i will never understand people with good buttonpress timing
>>
>>175965084
We never saw the Koroks or Kokiri in a time period older than OOT. The Deku Tree doesn't appear in SS or MC. The Deku Tree in OOT had Kokiri, and then he died. His replacement has Koroks in both the BotW and in WW.
>>
>>175966005
>The cuddle time with Urbosa was purely platonic.
>>
File: Gerudo Items.jpg (389KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gerudo Items.jpg
389KB, 1280x720px
>>175966967

nobody can resist Gerudo not even women
>>
>>175966840
Yeha but it's safe to assume he's pretty ancient, and OoT is nearly the oldest game, so.. just because you don't meet him down in faron woods doesn't mean he's not there
>MC
what?

my point is they have always been tree people, it seems odd that he would temporarily reskin them and dress them like skyloft's cadets, I think he had a vision. i mean we know he had a vision, but I mean I think he had it a while ago.
>>
>>175967595
Are you sure they're dressed like Skyloft cadets? Any time someone wears green and pointy hat?
>>
>no cute Gerudo daughter
>>
File: easily seduced.jpg (467KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
easily seduced.jpg
467KB, 1280x720px
>>175968148

enjoy never having a son and knowing all your daughters will be willing to settle for the first loser who pays them a compliment or gives them something nice
>>
All memes aside, who is the best Zelda in the series and why is it ALTTP Zelda?
>>
>>175885961
It's nuts to me that I still have nearly half of all the korok seeds left to find. I've played almost 300 hours.
>>
>>175965084
Some people dispute whether or not it's canon, but I still think the manga in Hyrule Historia works well enough as the story of the First Hero.
>>
>>175967973
I mean, like I said, there's multiple origins now for the outfit. It's a continuity snarl but it's a pretty fun one, not really frustrating. it's up to you to decide why the tunic be green and the hat be long and pointed. among other things it's pretty much just normal medieval clothing
>>
Is Tingle immortal?
>>
>>175968336
you can have a son, he just won't be a gerudo ... right? isn't that.. how it works? wait.. no I guess not. man how has their race survived this long when they have to outbreed like that every single generation?
>>
>>175965556
Ten year old kids do not face trials like that without flinching unless they already have something of the hero in them.

I mean, if you were ten years old and suddenly found yourself deep underground fighting a giant spider who is at least three times you size or a massive armored worm thing that lives in a fucking active volcano you'd freak the fuck out.

The Hero on the other hand doesn't even hesitate to step out and put these fuckers down, regardless of his age or how big they may be.

Even at 17 years old, most people would hesitate to take on giant man-eating plant monsters or other such things.

Link would be completely insane to tackle any of the shit he faces in each game unless there was something more to him than what he appears to be.
>>
>>175966967
Urbosa was more of a mother figure to Link and Zelda, or at least that's what I got from it.
>>
>>175966840
Did the Deku Tree even end up dying in the Child Timeline if Link was sent back before all the shit went down?
>>
>>175968148
Because they're almost all uggos.
>>175968753
SS zelda is perky and cute
but i've always wanted to know more about the sleeping zelda. what's she like? she's the only one who ever gave Link a damn reward for heroing harder than he ever hero'd before. and that link fuckin deserved it. he had two adventures almost back to back, something only one other guy is known to have done.. and the second one was almost all just a test for him, not really solving anything in the world EXCEPT getting the last triforce piece to wake her up. he's the only Link I know of to ever hold all 3 pieces, and he earned every single one of them through majorly difficult trials. no 'i got it automatically when someone else touched it' here.
imagine beating ganon, then spending another adventure with all his followers on your tail trying to kill you and spill your blood on his ashes.. and there is nothing you can do about it, probably ever, because this hyral is clearly heavily devastated and overrun with monsters, and if killing ganon didn't eliminate them, nothing probably will
>>
>>175968923
oooh there was a manga about the first link in SS's backstory? fuck, i havent seen or heard about that.. can you uh.. link me?

without seeing it, I assume I'll give it broad-strokes canon. especially depending who wrote it and whose idea it was.
>>175969103
he's 35. nuf sed.
the only real question is, is it Tinkle or Chinkle?
>>
File: kids.jpg (94KB, 685x533px) Image search: [Google]
kids.jpg
94KB, 685x533px
>>175969358

Realistically they have to practice some kind of population control because if they go out find men and have loads of kids eventually there'll be a shortage of men as the gender balance swings heavily in favour of women

As for having a non-Gerudo son, that's not how it works. Your kid will always be a Gerudo and there's a miniscule chance he'll be a Gerudo boy

Which is why I posit that Gerudo first act of aggression is to send the kings of enemy tribes wives and making all their heirs Gerudo taking them over from within. If the bride is rejected they then go to war

>>175969631

Uggos
>>
>>175969631
Didn't SS Link hold the complete Triforce?

Also, Links that have had back to back adventures:

>OoT/MM
>ALttP/Oracles/LA
>WW/PH
>LoZ/AoL
>ALBW/TH
>>
>>175969765
Best link I could find is here
http://www.zeldainformer.com/read-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-manga-from-hyrule-historia-right-now/

Because Dark Horse is idiots, the reader has the pages in reverse order. It is also watermarked to hell and back.
>>
>>175969765
Is the Tingle in MM the same one in MC and the same one in WW, as well as any other game he shows up in? Where is he come BOTW?
>>
>>175967595
Who said he wasn't there?
>>
>>175969626
He was already on death's door when OOT started. He dies no matter what Link does.
>>
>>175970389
If you assume that the FPTRR origin is canon, then Tingle can be the same person, and is simply immortal as long as he never runs out of money. Otherwise it's just a huge coincidence that he appears many times.
>>
File: WVW69jPLfo0q1ODW2M.jpg (303KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jPLfo0q1ODW2M.jpg
303KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Curtsy will ya.jpg (145KB, 679x783px) Image search: [Google]
Curtsy will ya.jpg
145KB, 679x783px
>>175968753
For me it's a three way tie between Toon Zelda, SS Zelda, and BOTW Zelda
>>
>>175971115

I don't know why but I found her rather hot
>>
File: tumblr_moildg5MOu1r57f5qo1_1280.jpg (839KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moildg5MOu1r57f5qo1_1280.jpg
839KB, 1200x1600px
>>
wait, the other types of keese can swarm? i've never seen that
>>
File: CzlaycNWEAUD6dV.jpg (288KB, 1583x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CzlaycNWEAUD6dV.jpg
288KB, 1583x2048px
>>
>>175969451
well people in this kind of medieval setting are made of tougher stuff, but yeah you're right.
>>175969793
>war of heir replacement
holy smokes
>cute loli
well yeah I did say MOST. actually gerudo remind me a lot of harpies, to the point that I'm certain that was their original idea in wind waker (they still have brown skin and yellow eyes). All-female, young ones are cute, old ones are creepy hags that kidnap men..
>>
>>
>>175970127
ohhh yeahh. i forgot because the triforce hunt in that game was lame. and i defend SS hard against most peoples' complaining, it just .. the end.. eh.

now technically we dont know for sure oracles link was that guy, he just probably is
also forgot about phantom hourglass.

that last one is almost definitely false for reasons I shouldn't have to explain
>>175970389
of course it's probaly not the same guy, it's just like how there's multiple Terrys. but even if he is immortal, you think he's gonna cross dimensions?
>>
File: tumblr_odvgkjBBb01r57f5qo1_1280.png (2MB, 990x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odvgkjBBb01r57f5qo1_1280.png
2MB, 990x1920px
>>
>>175971115
God why couldn't the game have looked like that
I'd be fine with link between worlds style chibiness, just.. cute looks like this. Cmon.
>>175971356
hotter than the ugly poor girl who replaced her. I feel like there's a message in there.. you can get all the money in the world but you're still a pignosed freak only a moriblin could love
>>175972201
>can.. almost.. see under there.. did they sculpt it? wait, i have a handmirror!!
>>
>>175972113
Aonuma confirmed that the Link in TH and ALBW is the same Link.

I mentioned Phantom Hourglass.

And at the end of the Oracle games Link goes of sailing. Cut to LA he shipwrecks.
>>
File: 1445931705506.png (799KB, 935x918px) Image search: [Google]
1445931705506.png
799KB, 935x918px
>>
>>175972253
aonuma is a big liar, we know that. thankfully his lies are easy to see through because they violate common sense
>I mentioned Phantom Hourglass
that's why I said I forgot about it.

and that sailing thing is a tenuous connection, but we still don't know he's the guy from triforce of the gods. probably is though. I give that one a solid 'probably.' and the art matches.
>>
File: 46328571_p0.jpg (254KB, 868x712px) Image search: [Google]
46328571_p0.jpg
254KB, 868x712px
>>
>>175972247

I liked her better as a poor girl
>>
How necessary is firebreaker helm? I'm about to go meet Rudania, and I've actually got the rupees for it.
>>
File: 1460673856631.jpg (643KB, 1343x1723px) Image search: [Google]
1460673856631.jpg
643KB, 1343x1723px
>>
>>175973001
I never got it, is there a set bonus for it?
>>
>>175973053
You can become invulnerable to flame attacks.
>>
>>
>>175973197
eh
>>
File: tumblr_nvi061dO7c1uh899yo1_1280.png (732KB, 1280x772px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvi061dO7c1uh899yo1_1280.png
732KB, 1280x772px
>>
File: tumblr_nvjrya4jew1uh899yo1_1280.png (1MB, 1000x1006px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjrya4jew1uh899yo1_1280.png
1MB, 1000x1006px
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (259KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
259KB, 1280x974px
I've been playing this game for a month, how is it I just learned you can drop bombs while paragliding?
>>
>>
File: pirate.jpg (65KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.jpg
65KB, 735x1088px
>>175971946

The Gerudo really should've been around as pirates in WW. They were already pirates in MM and I think Tetra says a line that suggests there might have been Gerudo pirates
>>
File: Twins.png (191KB, 984x635px) Image search: [Google]
Twins.png
191KB, 984x635px
>>
>>175969793
>enemy tribes

I guess in early Hyrule maybe. When a straight Kingdom was formed they had to play by the rules or get fucking STOMPED on by Hyrule, like in TP. The Hyrulians straight fucking murdered them.
>>
File: tumblr_ofzqb4gx1J1socdtno1_1280.png (501KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofzqb4gx1J1socdtno1_1280.png
501KB, 800x800px
>>
>>175973438
I think that's completely worth it. not only does it make you immune to fire attacks, fire breath, etc.. but you can skip right through fire-based puzzles by walking through them.
trust me, later in the game you'll be laughing at the idea that you ever weren't sure about buying some items.
>captcha: GLEN CLOSE
huh
>>
>>175974184
Tetra is a pirate.
>>
>>175973819
you think that's dumb, I figured it out early then for some reason never bothered to use it again. i always forget.
>>175974184
yeah that would have rocked.
>>
>>175974584
>play by the rules
i love how that's the backstory of ocarina. granted their world doesnt look wartorn, but you hear constantly how the king of hyrule just unified everyone, and the heads of the races are almost over-eager to remind you of how loyal they are.. like.. how awesome is the hylian army that they pwned them so thoroughly? and all that just because everyone was trying to find the entrance to the sacred realm.
>murdered them
say what now? i dont remember hearing an explanation as to the emptiness of gerudo desert.
>>
File: 1393822154083.gif (3MB, 384x239px) Image search: [Google]
1393822154083.gif
3MB, 384x239px
>>
>>175974584

I can't imagine the Gerudo was always occupied by nothing but Gerudo. They were united into one by having the Gerudo take them over by basically breeding out all the men leaving only Gerudo women

Also why do they have an outpost staring out into the desert if there aren't enemy groups that exist on the other side of those sandstorms
>>
>>175974858
>and all that just because everyone was trying to find the entrance to the sacred realm.

Yeah. Maybe the Hero Link was abit of a warlord in one incarnation?

>say what?
Pet theory of mine is that after OoT, the Hylians straight REMOVED the Gerudo. Hence no pureblood Gerudo and the emptiness of Gerudo desert in TP.

Of course that's wayyyy to dark for Zelda. But its fun to think of as a background thing.

>>175975154
MY BOI
>>
>>175975154
So where does this beautiful mess fit in the timeline?
>>
File: Barta.jpg (772KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Barta.jpg
772KB, 1920x1080px
>>175975236

If we accept 4 swords being after TP then they merely drove them away tail between their legs rather committed genocide/racial cleansing

Also we couldn't have Gerudo in BotW without them surviving in one timeline or another. Also Nabooru has to survive long enough to do something that would have her name echo through Gerudo history
>>
>>175975236
>pet theory
oh okay just making sure. because it's totally plausible but I didn't recall..

speaking of, when are we gonna get more Zuna in a game? I wanna know what they actually look like under there. I hope they're cactuspeople.
>>
File: C1C87NsVIAAbFGn.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C1C87NsVIAAbFGn.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>175975336
Not even Aonuma himself knows where it fits in the timeline, let alone the franchise in general
>>
>>175975502
Yeah whenever youre theorizing it's safe to say nobody ever really begins or ends.
i appreciated that of all the races we saw in SS, gorons were the ones who were clearly already walking around down there, even if they hadnt hit on 'ooh a mountain is a great place to live goro' yet. they're rock men, they SHOULD be the most primordial
>>
File: 1388026087804.jpg (682KB, 1000x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1388026087804.jpg
682KB, 1000x1072px
>>
>>175975502
BotW takes places like several thousand years removed from the timeline anyway.

I still think formalizing everything was a mistake. Makes SS that much more important in the timeline, basically making BotW take place so far in the future it doesn't matter was a great move
>>
File: 1455650951938.jpg (243KB, 900x392px) Image search: [Google]
1455650951938.jpg
243KB, 900x392px
>>
>>175976153
formalizing everything would have worked fine before windwaker fucked things up, but even then it still could have worked with a little squinting , even though four swords adventures confused it (another new ganondorf, but.. the origin of the trident??)
we had a perfect working thing back in the day on zeldalegends
now it's all gunk. people believe anything they've heard. there's SCADS of discussion right now about zelda's line about ganon's reincarnation when it's all moot since the original line had an opposite meaning before it got mistranslated.
>>
File: The Gerudo Guard.jpg (129KB, 649x914px) Image search: [Google]
The Gerudo Guard.jpg
129KB, 649x914px
>>175975946

The Gerudo of previous games just seemed a very fierce and warlike tribe so Hyrule with it's superior equipment, well organised forces and better armour and weapons could easily beat them if they really wanted

The Gerudo of this game though seem like better physical specimens than the other elfen races and have much more organised military with far better gear. I think aside from numbers they'd be a match for the Hylian forces of a 100 years ago

>>175976153

Even then the Gerudo can't come back from nothing. At least one Gerudo would need to survive to restart their race
>>
>>175976356

post the fanon timeline I've never seen it
>>
Will Bluepee will ever be a plushie?
>>
>>
>my twitter got shut down because of posting fierce diety link screenshots
>>
>>175976638
well we looked at the story and the maps and whatnot and we said it was pretty clear that it goes 5, 3, 1. even if miyamoto once said 1 came before 3, he was clearly mistaken, and even though 3 says the master sword sleeps forever and ganon is destroyed utterly, that's.. just dramatics. and probably not in the original.
beyond that everything was pretty clearish or unimportant (oracles taking place elsewhere, four swords showing very little of the outside world) until wind waker came out
>>
>>175976883
uhhh...
>>
>>175976927

no infograph or chart
>>
>>175976798
>comes with an arrow in its ass
>>
>>175977140
what are you talking about?
go peruse the zeldalegends forums if you wanna see how things went back then
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: zelink_gerudo.jpg (4MB, 4093x2400px) Image search: [Google]
zelink_gerudo.jpg
4MB, 4093x2400px
>>
>>
>dragon horns causes elixirs to fail
>mfw
>>
>>175978316

not sure what kind of fetish this would be. Having sex while dressed in the traditional garb of another race
>>
>>175978579
I would guess crossdressing. assuming thats zelda and link and not link and link because thats gay.
>>
>>175978579
Is this that "cultural appropriation" everyone's always talking about?
>>
File: 1406100583301.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1406100583301.png
16KB, 300x300px
>>
>4 mighty thistles
>1 dragon horn
>7 heart heal
>1 atk up
>yes, one
>30 minue duration
the fuck
>>
>>175978579
>there is no art of Link fucking Zelda while wearing the Zora armor
Thank god
>>
Trying to get Hinox Teeth for the amiibo armor, do Stalnox have a better chance at dropping them or does it not matter if they are alive or dead?

Also Stalnels when
>>
>>175978810
Zelda is wearing the Vai clothes so it's not crossdressing
>>
>>
>>175979403
Stalnox only drop teeth.
>>
>>175979053
Art of Link fucking Zelda in the Zora armor on top of Vah Rita's trunk while Mipha's ghost cries in the background when
>>
File: 1492638980408.jpg (136KB, 900x856px) Image search: [Google]
1492638980408.jpg
136KB, 900x856px
Is there any art involving a large girl and a small Link?
>>
>>175979460
oh, then it is cosplaying or something of the sort.
>>
>>175979613
I think I actually hate you, anon.
>>
>>175979705

It's cultural appropriation as >>175978819 said. Probably fetishising them as well
>>
File: 27186342_p2.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
27186342_p2.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 5362205242_ba0edc7474_o.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5362205242_ba0edc7474_o.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1397842558003.gif (701KB, 350x309px) Image search: [Google]
1397842558003.gif
701KB, 350x309px
>>
ded thread
ded community
ded game
ded series
>>
>All those big poofy dresses posted earlier
My secret fetish
>>
I'm about to start up another playthrough. Got to decide if Im going stealth with minimal killing or if I want to be a completionist.
>>
>>175981836
Your welcome
>>
File: tumblr_oozweqq9fz1u1ry24o1_500.gif (3MB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oozweqq9fz1u1ry24o1_500.gif
3MB, 500x584px
>>175981407
ded waifus
>>
File: 62756723_p0.jpg (384KB, 1536x2094px) Image search: [Google]
62756723_p0.jpg
384KB, 1536x2094px
>>
>>175977826
oh that is a sweet malon. terribly overdressed though
>>
>>175978579
whatever it is, it's old as balls. I think there's some of that in the bible
>>175978530
what? horns crank elixir time up to 30:00
>>
>>175978957
yeah that's how it works
next time make it one thistle, one porgy, one crab, and.. one banana.
>>
>>175979403
>Stalnels
my god...
and they could drop, like, lynel ribs. lots of them. because two full ribcages.
>>175979613
>Cries
more like polishes her pearl
at least paya would.
>>
>>175978957
Mighty thistles are shithouse. Stick with bananas.
>>
>>175979403
>stalnels

bone talus first
>>
>>175979613
Art of Zelda getting burnt alive by the Zora for trying to seduce Link in Zora's domain when
>>
>>175981207
hate to say it but, we havent topped this ending yet
TP came close, or MAYBE surpassed it (oh okay maybe MM did too)
but every other game's credit sequence has just been a slideshow of simple images, not even important ones

does anyone know what the exact differences in the endings are in botw? i feel like when I 100%d mujura's mask and then had no idea that there are actually missing sequences in the ending if you don't
>>
>>175983829
... ghost finjob? woo woo?
>Mipha's waist is ready
>>
>>175985987
The scene with Link and Zelda travelling again is the extra scene if you get all the memories
>>
File: 149087501034.png (761KB, 1000x1102px) Image search: [Google]
149087501034.png
761KB, 1000x1102px
>>175986110
It exists fampai
>>
File: ghostbusters-end-scene-530x207.jpg (86KB, 530x207px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-end-scene-530x207.jpg
86KB, 530x207px
>>175986256
>>175983829
>>
>>175985140
I tried making elixirs with a few attempts, dragon horns fuck them up each time.
>>
>>175983829
I love how she wears her Champion cloth thing as a toga.
>>
>>175986505
You sure you weren't just mixing ingredients with conflicting efects?
>>
>>175986481
Zelda please go we all know Link got FISHED
>>
>>175987282
I was not. And unless you wanna test it yourself I cannot prove it since Dubious Food has no recipe option.

4 bladed rhino beetles + dragon horn = dubious food
3 bladed rhino beetles + lynel horn + dragon horn = dubious food

and so on like that. Dragon Horns seem to only work in food.
>>
>>175984386
I'm so glad Zelda's ass is catching on.
>>
How the fuck did Zelda not age in her little cocoon she was sharing with ganon?
>>
File: zeldaback.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zeldaback.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>175986184
>>
>>175988993
Don't question Nintendo logic
>>
>>175989271
Zelda's gotta make babies
>>
>>175988993
I just assumed her magic was sort of like a stasis that affected her and ganon at the same time.
Also, it'd kill the bloodline if she died off or was too old to have children.
>>
File: babymaking.png (471KB, 850x1278px) Image search: [Google]
babymaking.png
471KB, 850x1278px
>>175989416
>>
>>175988993
Jizz has anti-ageing properties and Ganon is a timeless demon, so being stuck in his ballsack works wonders.
>>
>>175989587
I want to plow BotW Zelda!
>>
File: lewd_zelink_2.jpg (100KB, 929x831px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_zelink_2.jpg
100KB, 929x831px
>>175989819
She's for Link only
>>
File: apa.jpg (58KB, 622x1000px) Image search: [Google]
apa.jpg
58KB, 622x1000px
>>175989942

Paya gave up too soon. Link was willing to take time out of his journey to comfort her troubled mind and asked about her body at least once
>>
I can now 100% confirm now that shrines completion and spirit orbs used DO NOT attribute to monsters and weapons getting upgraded during blood moons.

So it looks like it's all about how many monsters you kill. If anyone is restarting and wants to help keep tally of how many monsters they kill and then check certain camps for changes, I'd love that.

I'm currently at 10 monsters killed. Going to start mowing down all the test of strength shrines and then get to 40 kills to see if anything changes.
>>
>>175990992
If anything, these findings just make me want to never kill anything.

Did the divine beasts alter anything?
>>
>>175991491
I haven't done a Divine Beast yet.

And it would be extremely tedius because I haven't even started any of the quests in each respective city in order to even enter the Divine Beasts.

I will tell you divine beast completion does affect the monsters in the Colosseum.
>>
>>175991491
Some anon in this thread is seeing Silvers with like 9% game done with only like 2 sections of the map uncovered. but he defeated ganon.
>>
>>175991727
Interesting. Hopefully your results lead to some more definitive answers on how and when monsters get stronger. Will help the 100% completionists later.
And be a nice accomplishment.
>>175991958
That's why I asked about the divine beasts. Maybe the bosses in there lead to mob leveling and ganon is one big boss and the 4 from the beasts all at the same time.
>>
File: 62538584_p1_master1200.jpg (330KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
62538584_p1_master1200.jpg
330KB, 768x1024px
>>175990865
If Paya behaves herself maybe Zelda will let her in on a threesome
>>
>>175985803
oh fuck you that is such a great pun i'm not even going to mentally correct to iwarock and try to make some kind of pun
>>
>>175987682
then why does everything say otherwise?
eh fair enough there's a lot of incorrect information on this game.. but i just tried it myself with scales and they worked. why wouldnt horns?

holy shit you dont think it changes depending on the dragon do you?
>>
File: yotsubutt.jpg (89KB, 440x194px) Image search: [Google]
yotsubutt.jpg
89KB, 440x194px
>>175988993
I think Hylia's powers are really strong. she probably turned herself into a spirit. after all she'd have gone insane otherwise.
>>175989493
eh she probably has cousins
>>175989001
>pic related
>>
>>175990865
honestly i havent felt more... unsure about shipping in a long time.
OoT Link I still headcanon is Zelda's brother, and even though that's hot I want him to be with Malon. but i feel for Ruto too.. but i guess sages aren't allowed.
SS was pretty clear even if Jacqueline is cute, she's still weirdlooking. There's much cuter girls around..

but paya vs zelda? how can i fucking choose? i mean I guess paya could just be their concubine/pet, but..
>>
>>175990992
>So it looks like it's all about how many monsters you kill.
i'm pretty certain it's just the divine beasts. I saw definite discreet change each time i beat one of those, directly afterwards, and no change in between them no matter how many monsters i killed or spared. all that affects is the blood moon frequency
>>
>>175994346
or.. discrete?
>>
>>175994346
Incorrect, I did a playthrough before where I went on a killing spree while avoiding the Divine Beasts and I got everything to fully upgrade.
>>
>>175996409
huh... what the hell. most everyone I know reports otherwise
i know for a fact i saw all white lynels with 3/4 beasts done, then all silver lynels immediately after 4/4 beasts done. pissed me off, wanted to see what a blue looked like
>>
File: IMG_3838.png (693KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3838.png
693KB, 1280x720px
Where did the Champion's bodies go? I get that it was a hundred years but their bones should have still been trapped in the divine beasts. Did the ganon blights eat them? How did the race leaders come to posess the champions' weapons, but not their bodies? Did the champions enter the divine beasts without their weapons and left them at home? Were they that over-confident? If they did bring their weapons, how did the race leaders manage to get them back without also dying to the ganon blights? How come Mipha could talk through her trident that one time but none of the other champions talk through their weapons? And then she never did it again. Did all the Zora just hallucinate that simultaneously?
I think too hard about this insignificant shit
>>
>>175996697
Most likely completing a Divine Beast jumps up a monster's level and/or weapon to the next level like if you killed the amount of monsters necessary for the the next 'level up' Or you just managed to match completing Divine Beasts with the amount of monsters you killed, unless you did the beasts one right after the other.
>>
>>175993885
I had Naydra's Horn on hand. also a no go when making elixirs.

Also Naydras Scale, also a no go with elixirs

And Naydras Claw, also dubious food when attempting an elixir.

Sooo, for elixirs it looks like you cannot use dragon parts.

Food still works.
>>
>>175996793
>How did the race leaders come to posess the champions' weapons, but not their bodies?
i'm curious about that too. yunobo has daruk's scarf.
i guess you don't need the weapons while you're piloting giant mecha, but it's.. odd.
>talk through her trident
wait what?
>>
>>175997214
bizarro. everything i heard was "you can use dragon parts to make elixirs last a long time, just make sure you use a monster part other than the dragon part. so three bugs, a monster part, and a dragon part, for example. you can also use them in food" kinda shit
>>
>Sitting out of range of a Moblin
>It tosses its club at me to no avail
>It tosses a rock at me to no avail
>It tosses a bokoblin at me to no avail
>It tosses the silver bokoblin at me to no avail
Oh my god I can't stop laughing
>>
>>175997312
One of the tablets in Zora's domain says that when the Zora tried to get rid of her trident by letting it float down the river, she spoke through it told them to stop crying and just remember, or something along those lines, and that's what started their tradition of the festival they hold in her name. This is the only time an occurance like this is ever mentioned.
>>
>>175997528
that sounds like something you'd think was just a fable if it was in another context. weird.
>>
>at stalnox
>daytime
>decide to be thrifty with wood because I only have 153 and have not done terry town yet
>clear out nearby camp to steal bokoblin camp
>clear camp
>it starts raining
Fuck you, rain.
>>
>>175996793
Since they had to rush to their Divine Beasts when Ganon showed up I don't think they had their weapons with them when they were killed inside of them so the leaders just held onto them for a century
>>
>>175997804
Well, I would also dismiss it as such, but it was written by Dorephan, and he probably wouldn't have written out a bald-faced lie because every other Zora could just know it didn't happen. But it said that she spoke to the whole Domain and they do have a festival that revolves around her trident so I have to believe it was a thing that happened for real.
>>
the deku tree has like.. eyebrows under his eyes.. what the fuck
>>
>>175997912
that... is a lot of wood. i think that's all you'll ever need
plus rito stable has fucking TONS of wood. just tons. there's also a one-hinox logging camp northwest of the castle. seriously just a hinox asleep around a ton of logs, with no trees for miles.
>>175998072
yeah in this context it has to be true. weird.
not THAT weird i guess, not in this setting, but it's still weird.
now i kinda wanna keep her trident in my house in case she talks to me..
>>
>start a fight by gliding onto a lynel
dick move?
>>
>>175999847
if only you could mount them right away
but it's hella fun to glide in, shoot them in the head, then mount
or bomb the fuck out of them and enjoy the satisfying scratch damage until they use their fucking upward-arrow bullshit.
i'd love to see a camera hacker like shesez show us what actually happens. i assume it's something like the amiibo chests where it just spawns at a certain coordinate relative to your position so it's always the sky
i wonder what would happen if you lured one into one of the very, very few of the game's large indoor areas like the snowball-opening bullshit caves. would he still be able to sky-arrow you?
>>
Either I got ogre hands or the L and R buttons are way too long. I keep throwing my fucking melee weapons by mistake
>>
>>176000073
i find that I sometimes hit my rune by accident in a frenetic battle, but i stopped accidentally throwing melee weapons when i finally got the hang of which one was throw and which was arrow
i really wish you could remap the buttons.
>>
>second game
>come across Moza again
>it just occurred to me that all the gray junk around the shrine are failed meals
>>
>>176000413
hahahaha, I file that one under 'was on my way to something else but holy shit what a distraction' in the larger file 'thought this would be something more, later, but it turned out that was it'
heard about a giant horse.. saw fucking lynels. decided to take the high road so to speak.. and when i saw gigantic piles of fly-infested garbage, i knew there had to be something going on...
>>
So, fighting my first blue maned Lynel with a crusher weapon, you can parry feral charges, spins, overhead smashes.

oh and if you get hit and have a quarter of a heart and ragdolling you can die from ragdolling.
>>
>>176000838
I learned about that literally my first battle. Decided i'd be a smartypants and climb directly above the shrine of resurrection. haha, i thought. I'm going to do something nobody does! I can beat these 3 bokoblins.. surely.. okay all i have is a tree branch, but i'll DISARM one of them and beat up his friends with it!
well, that did little damage
well, that broke easily
wow, I'm not very good at mobility yet. almost like a guy who's been in a coma for 100 years. okay, I got the swor-OW!
wow, I fly really far when hit
oh shit, rolling down this hill
phew, the lake broke my fall. let's see how swimming works in this game..
wow, it's slow.. and it uses up all my stamina.. uhh... shit, I died.

oh phew, I just lost a heart. okay, i'll go back and beat those guys up ag-
OW!
rolling
land in water
drown again
wait, why did it kill me this time? must be a thing the game does to punish you. (didnt realize til later that i only had one heart left, so falling in water kills me properly)

i EARNED that red X.
>>
>>176000838
Have fun!
>>
>>176001346
remember to photo that weapon. i didn't
>>
File: 1436856642603.jpg (20KB, 202x475px) Image search: [Google]
1436856642603.jpg
20KB, 202x475px
>tfw I have a friend that;s convinced that tp link is leagues above botw link and stronger than him in every way
>>
>>176003286
TP link wrestles Gorons. Hes buff as fuck
>>
>>176003286
He's clearly not, but he's probably the 2nd strongest Link
hero of twilight can swing around a metal ball nearly the size of his body and catch a rampaging not-a-goat with his bare hands. he can even sumo a goron, his only limit is his own weight.
but hero of the wild can scale a fucking rock face with his bare fingers at a NEGATIVE slope. he can lift and wield a giant metal bat LARGER than his body and swing it endlessly without even slowing down. doesn't even use up stamina. he doesn't NEED to do stuff like the backslash and helm splitter against a huge enemy, he just hits it hard until it falls down, or if it doesn't, he can dodge it and bullet-time the fucker.
and this is after losing the majority of his strength. in his heyday he must have been a fucking demigod. Quite possibly literally.
>>
>>176003286
I think we can all agree that TP link has the best outfit.
>>
>>176004164
If the skirt was longer yeah.
>>
>>176004232
Good thing he wears pants and not tights like a fag.
>>
What's the food stamina equivalent for a hearty durian?
>>
>>176003985
He cheats though
>>
>>176003286
I had a similar thought, except I was thinking about Ganon. How Breath of the Wild's Ganon is probably the strongest form among all the Zelda games
>>
>>176004528
Endura Carrot
>>
>>176004562
Only to weigh himself down to keep himself from being ragdolled, strength wise you can still push back and grapple a Goron.
>>
this SS prequel manga is pretty cool but their choices regarding the sword are needlessly circuitous and complicated
>>
>>176004164
eh... i like the chainmail, and I like the way the tunic is split on the sides for better mobility
but OoT Link looks like a fucking superhero. the white underclothes are so great. just the v-neck with the white collar showing under it alone makes him remind me of the samurai troopers' sub-armor.
while as a kid, he wears the no-pants and makes it sensible by also wearing short sleeves and no undershirt. that looks breezy, flexible, comfortable.
now I like the hat-stripe on some versions of the hat, but honestly pants are hard to pull off. they have to be just baggy enough. SS Link did that just right, but his boots werent quite perfect.
basically TP link looks too scrawny and pointy-limbed, while OoT link has a nice gangliness to him as a result of the thick boots and gauntlets atop long underwear. SS link would look b etter but there's something wrong with the balance of his hat and his hairstyle.. plus he has dem lips, no good there. but we are talking about outfits here.
elements I definitely like:
>a single pauldron or asymmetrical pauldrons
>asymmetrical gauntlets for his asymmetrical sword-and-shield-or-bow combat style
>tunic skirt that's split, or even better tapers like a loincloth
>boots with 'collars', especially with a belt under the collar.
>relatively long shirt sleeves on the tunic
>a baldrick with pouches, and large pouches on the belt
>a v-shaped diadem or headband type item
>long-ass wild hair regardless of the hat.
>optional cape.
maybe i need to draw my own.. i mean, again. i've done it 4 or 5 times
>>
>>176005237
this. when your strength exceeds your own weight, you are truly strong.
and i'm not just saying that because I could leg press significantly beyond my own weight at a time when i was in the worst shape of my life sort of. though i also speedwalked an 8 minute mile that year so i dunno. but i was 60 pounds overweight and it was all subcutaneous- look why am i elaborating on this? strong legs are awesome and if you can anchor yourself with weight and then become even stronger, you are great
>>
File: 1371007814311.png (2MB, 1884x1834px) Image search: [Google]
1371007814311.png
2MB, 1884x1834px
chainmail!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiTVgfmRPfA

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>176007979
you just made me involuntarily whistle the chime
hehe!
>>
>Hunting all the korok seeds
>Up to about 800 now
>Going along with an interactive guide because I'm not insane
>Notice there's korok seeds in Hyrule Castle
>Two smack dab in the middle of the place
But I wanted to 100% and THEN do Hyrule Castle. If I walk in there do a bunch of cutscenes trigger like I'm going there to kill Ganon? I don't really want that...
>>
>>176007979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCdkU3eariU
J U S T
>>
>>176009143
i heard we're getting a mask soon that lets us track those
don't worry, the ones in the middle.. let's just say they aren't in the middle you're thinking of. think Y-coordinate.
there's very little in the castle that's like OH YOURE IN THE CASTLE NOW BOY
you are almost expected to sneak in and out throughout the game, like that place in phantom hourglass. there's quests in the likely first stable you ever find asking you to sneak in and get stuff. it's really non-final, so don't worry
you will KNOW the final room before you enter it
>>
File: 1491879786062.jpg (398KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1491879786062.jpg
398KB, 1920x1090px
booster seat bump
>>
>Gerudo cookbook
>Fairies
>"Fairies only show themselves to those with pure souls. I've been a pure soul for 35 years and have yet to meet my fairy..."
Would you be her fairy?
>>
>>176012484
I wish.
>>
>>175885961
https://discord.gg/QZH8W
>>
>>176012696
Kill yourself
>>
>>176012484
That wasn't written by a "her"?
>>
>>176012696
Fuck off
>>
>>176012484
sounds like something tinkle would write.. where is this cookbook
>>
>>175886404
a big guy
>>
finished my photo album. had to buy the missing lynel weapon pics, but i got it. the pictures you buy are actually really good. i get the impression you were sort of meant to buy them if you wanted them, so as to then seek out the real thing.
that was a fine prize, hhaaa.. well there's nothing left now but korog seeds, miniboss extermination, and pure sweet exploration
>>
>>176016353
>exploration
By Hylia it's fun. I was climbing the weird metal flower things all around Zora's Domain and realized that I hadn't felt that kind of exploratory urge in god knows how long. Just checking every cranny because it really really COULD have something in it. More recent games, you know for certain it couldn't. It won't. The programmers wouldn't bother. And in much older games you were too dumb to know that fact.
I only wish there was just one more category of natural feature to discover. Like the warps in the original zelda, something random and rare and interesting like that. I suppose finding things like hot springs qualifies somewhat.

Now I need to remind myself to smash or burn every wooden chest I see, so I can get a photo of a gold rupee.. because why not? that'd be a nice photo. Something not everyone could just get on their own.
>>
>>175988993
Imagine how powerful would it be if Zelda was old when Link finally saves her, the feels
>>
>>176016734
I expected her to fade away like the mummified sheikah. i know i've seen something before with a similar situation where the healthy young person full of magic does their duty and then afterwards rapidly shows their real age. thing is, in zelda's case, that'd be 117. that's so far beyond old it would be kinda fucked

... but hey Purah has an antidote for that. actually the ramifications of her functional fountain of youth rune are... probably greater than almost anything else in the game.
>>
Do those amiibo cards still work?
>>
I just bought a house, what do I actually do now? Is it useful for anything besides that one thing to display a weapon?
>>
File: pa.jpg (196KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
pa.jpg
196KB, 734x950px
>>176016734
>>176016823

that'd be the end of the Kingdom of Hyrule though. The Goron just want people to guy their ores, the Zora and Rito are happy to be left alone and the Gerudo just use it as a source for men. The villages are too small to become a unified government of any description any time soon
>>
>>176018339

unless you want a free bed in Hateno it's useless other than as a store house for 3 bows, shields and weapons
>>
>>176018339
Take Zelda back there and start making royal babies
>>
>>176021492

It makes a lot more sense to take her to Kakariko to achieve her objectives
>>
>>176021607
Surely one of her objectives is to restart the royal family
>>
>>175990992
Might just be me, but I noticed an increase in weapons/most after getting a complete amiibo outfit.
With no beasts and only a few shrines.
>>
>>176021705

First step would be letting everyone know the royal family didn't end. Then before she gets bogged down she'll gorge herself on ancient technology which has the added benefit of fixing the divine beasts and making the people grateful to her and not just Link, her knight
>>
File: 1491658934384.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491658934384.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>176021943
Of course. But that does not preclude the fact that at some point, royal babies will need to be made
>>
>>176022073

At some point but as I said it'll be strategy meeting with Impa and a discussion of advances in understanding of ancient technology from Purah and Robbie. From there's it's of to all the villages to say she's back and go to the various races to garner support and get their beasts working again

It's going to be some time before she stops running around. Odds are she fucked Link in the heat of the moment but now they're kind of awkward around each other as she realises they've got a lot of work to do and need to look professional
>>
>>176022389
I'm sure Impa wants them to wait until they are married so that any lines of succession are clear.

But post calamity Link is way more relaxed so I doubt that will stop him
>>
I think link's dad fucked Urbosa
>>
File: proofster.png (84KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
proofster.png
84KB, 600x587px
>>176022763
>>
File: face.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>176022763

Why would you think that? I do think that Gerudo leaders don't go out seeking mates but have arranged marriages with prominent Hylians or whatever to strengthen ties between them and the Gerudo
>>
>>176022073
Yeah I quite agree, the problem is how do you fuck a ghost fish
>>
>>176022701

I think Impa is very traditional considering she seems to have kept her line very pure and insists on maintaining traditions like the face tattoo, upkeep of relics and spiritual symbols
>>
Reminder Riju best girl
>>
File: riju3.jpg (166KB, 796x1004px) Image search: [Google]
riju3.jpg
166KB, 796x1004px
>>176024684
You don't have to remind me!
>>
File: best girl.png (876KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
876KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>176024684
>>176025012
>>176025115
reminder that hebephilia is not any better than pedophilia
>>
File: bestest.png (686KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bestest.png
686KB, 1366x768px
>>176025263
>>
>>176025263
You are so wrong

And there's nothing wrong with either
>>
Kinda bummed that the one Zelda game we get actual voice acting in Ganon is MIA
Ganon in general was just a dissappintment this time around
>>
File: riju31.png (511KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
riju31.png
511KB, 731x1000px
>>176025263
But she is my wife, anon
>>
File: Buliara1.png (939KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Buliara1.png
939KB, 1366x768px
>>176025424
>>176025263

If we look at the age that Gerudo women leave the city in order to find men I'd say that Gerudo are considered adults anywhere between late teens and early 20's just like 16/18 - 21 is the range where we start giving adult rights to children. Riju seems younger than all of them so she definitely isn't legal but she is the law now so all rules are off
>>
>>176025684
Definitely one of the worst Ganons.
>>
>>176026082
>justifying your mental illnes
>>
>>176026404

what justification I'm saying that even by their standards she isn't fair game since most people's position on these things is in a less civilised/modern time everything went.

The fact that Riju can change the law doesn't mean she will plus whilst she may have a crush on Link it's not so bad I could see her rewriting the Gerudo age of adulthood to be with him
>>
When people start discussing the marriage rights of a 14 year old girl who will never be seen again in future zelda games.
>>
File: riju15.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
riju15.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>176027837
Don't say that, I'm sure we will see her again. Besides, everyone knows Riju will marry me!
>>
>>176027837

Yeah it's just as bad as people shipping Link with a character who's been dead for a 100 years before the game even starts
>>
>>176027837
I'd marry Riju desu senpai
>>
File: Lorem60.png (26KB, 266x171px) Image search: [Google]
Lorem60.png
26KB, 266x171px
>>176026404
>Want to fuck a girl who is 18 years 0 days old
>Perfectly fine
>Want to fuck a girl who is 17 years old 364 days old
>Mentally ill

Activates my almonds at the speed of light
>>
What if heart pieces had to be taken as a suppository?
>>
>>176028770
This is the kind of quality discussion I come to /lozg/ for
>>
>>176028026
You are not wrong, but at the same time no one mentioned Mipha in a few hours until your post.

You are literally actually and totally beating a 100 year old horse
>>
File: hearts heart hearts.png (3MB, 1592x2240px) Image search: [Google]
hearts heart hearts.png
3MB, 1592x2240px
>>176028770
>>
File: 1st older Riju.png (1MB, 765x990px) Image search: [Google]
1st older Riju.png
1MB, 765x990px
I need more older Riju art
>>
File: laughingdrink.jpg (103KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
laughingdrink.jpg
103KB, 413x395px
>>176007979
>>
>>176029172
>older Riju
>abs are gone
>>
>>176030940

which is why there needs to be more older Riju art
>>
Do you get anything from completing Compendium albums or is it just busywork for 100% completion?
>>
>maxed out the switch internal storage and a 128gb sd just taking screens of gerudos

I have a problem okay.
>>
>>176031445

A picture of young Impa or "young" Purah which you can never view
>>
>>176031538

post them or are you the anon who dumped them a couple of threads ago
>>
File: urbosa23.jpg (98KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
urbosa23.jpg
98KB, 500x733px
>>176031538
You're a hero and inspiration to us all.
>>
>>176031629
Never dumped them, It'd probably take a full week to upload them on my internet, I'll see what I can do though.
>>
File: OhAreYouStillHere.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OhAreYouStillHere.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>176031538
Don't feel bad. It happens to lots of people. I mean sure, I don't know any of those people, and maybe secretly I would make certain assumptions about them, but yeah, don't feel bad about it.
>>
File: Gerudo ass.png (1MB, 1536x592px) Image search: [Google]
Gerudo ass.png
1MB, 1536x592px
>>176031538
>>176031731

Do you have shots of Gerudo ass like that one anon had flavours of Zora buttocks
>>
>>176031538
isnt each ss only like 60kb?
>>
>Leading the guy outside Gerudo town on so I can take all his boots
I should feel bad but the guy's a pussy
>>
>>176032103

my question is after being rejected hard he should've realised giving away boots wasn't the way to go. Hopefully he can do something with confirmation of the 8th heroine legend
>>
>>176032231
he can get rejected for funding by the scientific community
>>
File: Rotana.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rotana.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>176032286

maybe he meets Rotana as she goes to explore the 7 heroines and they get together and live happily ever after raising Pearle together
>>
Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
â–² â–²
â–² â–²
>>
>>176032491
She seems likely to already be married. She's has a young daughter and is not out trolling for dick.
>>
File: rota.jpg (422KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rota.jpg
422KB, 1280x720px
>>176032832

that's her younger sister not her daughter.

What this means about her mum that there's such a huge age gap and no sign of her is a topic for another discussion
>>
>>176032940
Well I still don't approve of him. He's not good enough for her!
>>
File: Ramella.png (842KB, 667x657px) Image search: [Google]
Ramella.png
842KB, 667x657px
>>176033650

the guy who got Perda wasn't exactly a prime catch and a 35 year old so obsessed with fairies that he rejects two of the hottest Gerudo in town doesn't seem like he deserved their attention

Only Hudson seems like a great catch. Manly, ambitious,responsible and a leader
>>
File: 1492446656838.png (121KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1492446656838.png
121KB, 500x441px
>>176003286
>>176003985
>>176004005
>>176004164
>>176004748
The only Link that is canonically weaker than BotW Link is WW Link.
>no triforce
>lost to ganon
>weak enough to not be able to wield the master sword
>needs extreme buffs from shiekah tech to defeat ganon
>ganon in this iteration doesn't even have the triforce of power
>Link crossdresses

What does BotW Link even do that makes you think he is "strong?"
>muh he fought three lynels at once
That cutscene isn't canon because the master sword wouldn't have lasted long enough to take on just one lynel, let alone 3. OG Link also fought 3 lynels at once on multiple occasions.

No matter how you cut it, BotW Link is a pussy and you only think he's strong because you haven't played the other games.
>>
>>176035720

>no triforce

Zelda's got the lot

>lost to ganon

Assuming he even got to him and din't fight through waves of Guardians until he was bruised and bloodied and figured he wouldn't make any more progress and so it would be better to take Zelda to safety. She would of course have been a burden on him through all his fighting

>weak enough to not be able to wield the master sword

He needed to prove his worthiness jut like many Link's before him. Rather than a quest they chose have received a certain number of blessings from the goddess

>needs extreme buffs from shiekah tech to defeat ganon

How many Link's can fight Ganon from the start of the game without powering up a lot. If you're referring to a 100 years ago the bests and guardians are the king and the sheikah heeding a prophesy not Link being too weak

>ganon in this iteration doesn't even have the triforce of power

and yet he doesn't seem any weaker than past Ganon's

>Link crossdresses

Whilst I would've preferred Link sneaking in and fighting Gerudo guards and demanding recognition that's not the way too treat your allies

>That cutscene isn't canon because the master sword wouldn't have lasted long enough to take on just one lynel, let alone 3. OG Link also fought 3 lynels at once on multiple occasions.

We never see a weapon break in cutscenes so I'm inclined to think that's 100% gameplay
>>
>BotW Link needs 13 hearts to pull master Sword.
>OOT Link can pull it at 3 hearts.
>Therefore 13 BotW hearts is equal to 3 OOT hearts.
>OOT Link can reach equivalent of 40 hearts, after having full 20 heart doubled by fairy.
>40 × ( 13 ÷ 3 ) ≈ 173⅓

OOT Link at the end of OOT is as durable as BotW Link would be with just over 173 hearts.

>OOT Link can reach equivalent of 40 hearts, after having full 20 heart doubled by fairy.
>Even so, MM starts with 3 hearts, but is the same Link.
>MM (OOT) Link can reach 20 hearts by the end of MM.
>Therefore 3 MM hearts is equal to 40 OOT hearts.
>40 × ( 13 ÷ 3 ) × ( 20 ÷ 3 ) ≈ 1155.55556

OOT Link at the end of MM is as durable as BotW Link would be with just over 1155 hearts.
>>
>>176039790

OoT Link proved his worth with the Spirit Stones rather than how many hearts he had
>>
>>176040326
BotW Link was chosen by the sword well before the calamity.
>>
>>176040814

Which is why as I asked and we discussed earlier I believe we are returning Link to his pre Shrine of Resurrection power level. Link being able to pull the sword immediately after waking would be like Kid Link running around with the Master Sword in Majora
>>
>>176041041
>pulled the sword
Do we even know that happened? do we even know how Link came to possess it before the calamity? Everything in Breath of the Wild lacks so much context its pissing me off
>>
>>176041427
Game says it chose him. They had some kind of ceremony after the fact to celebrate finding the Link.
>>
>>176041427

All these gaps really allow them to keep this game alive with DLC or even a quasi sequel like MM was to OoT. Unfortunately Nintendo being Nintendo will either release DLC that doesn't fill these gaps or they'll call it quits with only the DLC they have announced and no more beyond that

Worst case scenario they release loads of DLC and when it ends the story is told in full but they'll nickel and dime us for every scrap they give us
>>
File: 1493536016988.png (1MB, 1080x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1493536016988.png
1MB, 1080x1125px
>all urbosa posters are gone
>all we have is some tripfag who looks at a moon
>steven universe riju poster
>and I think one miphafag left
last thread?
>>
>>176044150
We have a tripfag?
>>
File: lady_urbosa.jpg (203KB, 673x859px) Image search: [Google]
lady_urbosa.jpg
203KB, 673x859px
>>176044150

>all urbosa posters are gone

Not enough art of Urbosa. People don't want to repost and Urbosa isn't that developed other than being hot, being strong, shipping Zelda with Link and acting as Zelda's big sister

>all we have is some tripfag who looks at a moon

valuable research

>steven universe riju poster

the "Steven Universe" artist is the only one I know making regular Riju OC though they seem to be branching out so we probably won't be getting anything new

>and I think one miphafag left

With the first DLC have nothing Mipha related they're starting to recognise she might not be coming back or have anything more about her revealed
>>
File: 61557292_p0.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
61557292_p0.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>176044150
When the thread lusts for best champion I am here.
>>
As much as some would like it to end, it isn't going to anytime soon. Still quite a lot of people playing and trying to find some stuff.
>>176044517
And hes -> >>175996907
>>
File: urbosa29.png (1MB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
urbosa29.png
1MB, 1280x1808px
>>176044150
>>all urbosa posters are gone
Urbosaposter here, reporting for duty.
>>
I just completed my first BotW playthrough, wanna do a run with a ton of self-imposed challenges. So far ideas are:
-Quick travel- only from towers
-No glider unless necessary for a puzzle or to glide off said towers
-No heart or stamina upgrades, only yellow heart and stamina extensions
-Those can only be applied in towns, stables, shrine entrances and at lit cooking pots; other food- whereever safe
-Changing clothes- only in towns and stables
-3 one-handers and/or spears or 1 2-hander and 1 small weapon, torch is utility and doesn't count, Korok leaf counts as a small weapon
-1 bow OR 1 shield; if you need both, remove a small weapon
-no laser parrying unless using ancient shields
-no shock arrows except for elephant, lightning rod is okay
-no stasis on big guardians
>no spin2win on bosses
Anything else?
>>
>>176046067
>-Quick travel- only from towers
Go whole hog or not at all
>-No glider unless necessary for a puzzle or to glide off said towers
That seems less of a challenge and more "enjoy climbing downwards for double the playtime"
>-No heart or stamina upgrades, only yellow heart and stamina extensions
Ok
>-Those can only be applied in towns, stables, shrine entrances and at lit cooking pots; other food- whereever safe
Seems stupid but won't kill you
>-Changing clothes- only in towns and stables
Have fun in the desert
>-3 one-handers and/or spears or 1 2-hander and 1 small weapon, torch is utility and doesn't count, Korok leaf counts as a small weapon
Why not just never buy an inventory enhancement if you're going to limit your weapons?
>-1 bow OR 1 shield; if you need both, remove a small weapon
Why?
>-no laser parrying unless using ancient shields
No laser parrying at all and no ancient arrow sniping as well or whats the point?
>-no shock arrows except for elephant, lightning rod is okay
How is this even a challenge?
>-no stasis on big guardians
People do that?
>no spin2win on bosses
Alright, that might add some actual challenge to the overworld bosses, no instakilling hinoxes/etc
>Anything else?
As I said, no ancient arrow sniping guardians to go along with your no laser parrying. No horses either, it makes running from stalfos/yiga too easy. Getting money is too easy by cooking and selling meat, so no selling food either. Also, if your up for it, you must defeat all ganons using unupgraded bombs only.
>>
File: Urbosa spinning around.gif (3MB, 475x540px) Image search: [Google]
Urbosa spinning around.gif
3MB, 475x540px
Where's Riju and Isha's model
>>
>>176018339
it starts an important and satisfying sidequest.
plus whenever you have a weapon 'too good to use' you can put it away there and get it later. or one you know for a fact has an important sidequest use later
it's where I do my amiibos every night
>>
>>176022389
>fucked Link in the heat of the moment
i think several instances of violent fingering, lots of well-timed this-is-our-only-time-to-sleep make-the-most-of-it handjobs, and one mutual mouthfest in the heat of the moment. they're both too good to lose the V right away
>>
>>176022949
with a ghini peenie
>>176023149
i read a theory that paya's over the top facial tattoo ties in with how she's the only girl in the village her age: all the others joined the yiga clan. so she's making it pretty clear she won't (not that it does any good since they wear masks)
>>
>>176040326
and he still wasnt worthy until aging up 7 years. other links have gotten it sooner than that
>>
>>176048146
more importantly, what's up her skirt?
>>
>>176048442

Did you see how incapable of restraining her emotions she was in that final true ending cutscene. She probably jumped in for a hug when he said he remembered her it turned into a kiss then some groping and devolved from there into fucking.

After that they came to themselves and decided to act with some decorum

There's a gap between asking if he remembers her and them leaving the castle and them leaving the castle and deciding to go to Vah Ruta
>>
File: Urbosa Under Skirt.png (237KB, 1016x512px) Image search: [Google]
Urbosa Under Skirt.png
237KB, 1016x512px
>>176048935

Like Isha and Riju her underwear is the same colour as her dress or top.

Someone posted this on /aco/ based on her model

Spoilered just in case
>>
>>176049643
Nice spoiler ;)
>>
>>176049643

Forgot to spoiler. Oh well seems work safe enough
>>
>>176049643
What's the thread in question?
>>
>>176050073

it's archived and there's no more if that's what you're after
>>
>>176050275
Aw, shucks
>>
So is anyone making a new thread or is this the end?
>>
>>176050689

I'll make it
>>
New Thread

>>176050907
>>176050907
>>176050907

New Thread
>>
>>176047381
>whole hog or not at all
What if I want to go to Hateno and dye my new Gerudo set?
>enjoy climbing downwards
Or rather letting go and catching yourself, or finding ways around. I'm off Great Plateau already, and fell to my death twice without the glider, definitely a challenge.
>seems stupid
That's so you don't just heal yourself every time you get damaged.
>have fun in desert
Already do. Am currently hiding from moblins in a shadow cast by a massive skeleton.
>never buy inventory enhancement
The inventory is way too big as is. I never had a big problem in regular playthrough eventhough I only found Hestu after third beast.
>why
Try carrying three shields and three bows on your back.
>no ancient arrow
These are fucking expensive, and also you don't get a consistent source of them for very long time, you have to earn them hard. Shield parrying is free and totally bullshit.
>how's that a challenge
Electric arrows are pure cheese. Ice arrows, too.
>People do that
Yup, stasis, amputate tentacles, sprint around it to not get hit, repeat.
>anything else
I like no deliberate ruppee grinding and no horses, thanks. Not sure I can do bombs only run, plus that doesn't sound too fun.
>>
>>176049098
oh, after the end? yeah absolutely. she just got back into her body after 100 years disembodied. she didnt just fuck, she -ovulated-
>>
who's your favourite korok?
>>
>>176035720
Your interpretation of the setting, gameplay decisions and cutscenes makes me think you're just trying your hardest to bait
Thread posts: 768
Thread images: 174

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.