[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #491

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 597
Thread images: 251

File: gallery_2016_08_27_00_29_57.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_2016_08_27_00_29_57.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
''You are looking too skinny, Max'' Edition

Previous Thread: >>174474615

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
http://lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/319630
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
http://orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
http://orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
http://orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
http://orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
http://imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
http://strawpoll.me/11965358
http://strawpoll.me/12158769
http://strawpoll.me/12405766
http://strawpoll.me/12416723
http://strawpoll.me/12662425
http://strawpoll.me/12662462
>>
File: kate.png (171KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
kate.png
171KB, 425x516px
>>
File: Pricefield.jpg (79KB, 802x516px) Image search: [Google]
Pricefield.jpg
79KB, 802x516px
One day we will be here first, Kate! But at least this way there's already some water boiling for tea or coffee...

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
>>
File: chloe is 1.png (189KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
chloe is 1.png
189KB, 700x650px
Chloe is #1
>>
>>175005295
We know, Max.
>>
>>175004912
After 5 years in Seattle, it was time to go home.
>>
How are we still alive Lisg? When is season 2 going to be confirmed
>>
>>175005870
Still alive because people keep asking. No news on S2 yet but there are hints it's being worked on.
Will come out some time after Vampyr's release late this year.
>>
File: 1476381845844.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1476381845844.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Truly an awesome shot
>>
>>175005870
A watched pot never boils
>>
File: michel is the world.png (811KB, 590x729px) Image search: [Google]
michel is the world.png
811KB, 590x729px
>>175004912
Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget
>>
File: tumblr_obcxrjjWCw1t0tnhlo1_1280.png (828KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obcxrjjWCw1t0tnhlo1_1280.png
828KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>175010096
Cute! Too bad it seems to be their only LiS pic.
>>
File: Alice x Lisa - Choice.jpg (47KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Alice x Lisa - Choice.jpg
47KB, 375x500px
As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
https://instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
https://instaud.io/kWb
>>
Victoria wet the bed until she was 14
>>
>>175013061
That doesn't seem truthful.
>>
>>175014189
All true real facts
>>
What were Victoria's issues? I can't remember her actually having any insecurities that were revealed, but bullies always do.
>>
>>175014757
She said her parents cared more about business than anything so she felt she had to be first to gain their love.
It's clear she's also insecure and tries to tear down anyone better (Or that she fears is better) than her at something: Max as a photographer, Rachel as Queen Bee/seductress, Kate at being nicer. She has low self-esteem and rather than raising herself up, she tries to tear everyone else down to a level below her.

Thankfully, she does realize how bad her actions have been and she shows signs of wanting to change. I think she can.
Her getting close to Kate and the Marshes would help her find happiness and also see what a family should really be like. People who are her real friends and who compliment her and try to help.
>>
>>175005870
After Vampyr comes out
>>
File: -life-is-strange.jpg (207KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
-life-is-strange.jpg
207KB, 1000x1400px
The series should be coming any month now.
>>
>>
File: 28347598275.png (230KB, 389x407px) Image search: [Google]
28347598275.png
230KB, 389x407px
Max is a daddy's girl
>>
File: Muffin Max.jpg (216KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Muffin Max.jpg
216KB, 900x900px
>>174984114
>School files.
You'll have to be more specific.

>Having bad relationships is a character flaw
Why? Does that mean a Mary-Sue can't have an antagonist? Can't anyone ever hate them out of jealousy, or a misunderstanding? Just because a character is perfect doesn't mean everything around them has to be. I don't follow your reasoning here.

>Running off young, with strangers, is something bad apples do
If you say so, it just seems pretty inconsequential to me.

>What in your mind exactly is this elusive "character flaw" thing?
Something less than a 4.0 GPA, poor social skills, anything that would hinder a character's ability to do whatever they want.

>How is a scandalous and criminal character not flawed?
If the author wanted to self insert as a scandalous criminal then a scandalous criminal can be a Mary-Sue, especially if they're good at it. A flawed character is a scandalous criminal that's bad at what they do.

>Her turning from this idea of a supergirl Max thinks she could never amount to into a flawed person is precisely one function she fulfils.
It should go without saying, but seeing as I don't think Rachel is flawed I don't think she serves the story in this way.
>>
Max did nothing wrong.
>>
>>175020773
Seems like most of the girls were closer to their fathers.
Chloe and William in particular was really lovely because you see how much he meant to her and how much he influence her. The one thing Chloe gets from her mother is her strength.

>>175026315
Of course she didn't, and nobody said she did.
>>
File: Chloe_and_William_Photo2.png (1MB, 1039x700px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe_and_William_Photo2.png
1MB, 1039x700px
>>
File: Chlo-Troll1.png (126KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chlo-Troll1.png
126KB, 300x300px
>>174988280

If this was true, Ryan and Vanessa would've kept in touch with Joyce after they moved to Seattle. Max would've had contact with Chloe. Therefore, even your headcanon is bullshit.
>>
>>175022456
>Why? Does that mean a Mary-Sue can't have an antagonist?

Rachel caused the poor relationships. She strung Chloe along, left Frank for Jefferson and in general behaved in an unreliable fashion. Being fake and flighty are two character flaws.

>scandalous criminal

There's nothing inherently wrong with crime. It's illegal, but not immoral. Martin Luther King Junior and his followers broke racist laws to point out the injustice of American segregation. There was nothing immoral about what he did.

>>175026315
She took awhile finding five bottles.

>>175028396
William looks drunk.
>>
>>175028396
One of my fears with William was I really didn't catch on to how good he was until seeing him in Episode 3. Just seeing the few images of him I was kind of concerned he was trashy, like saving him would show him and Chloe split apart and dislike each other. The tone Joyce spoke about him kind of gave me the impression like there was some bad side to him, but I can see now she was still sad about his death as well but trying her hardest to be happy again with David.

I'm glad I was shown to be entirely wrong about that. William was awesome.
>>
>>175029370
>The tone Joyce spoke about him kind of gave me the impression like there was some bad side to him

What do you mean?
>>
>Use various methods of shitposting in each thread
>Wonder why people don't like them
Dump your three Chlo-troll, your copypastas, your spoilered "shock" images, and then get the fuck out.
You have no purpose being here.
>>
>>175029370
Are you implying he was human? Fuck you. Get out of here. You don't belong in /lisg/ if you think the characters are less than dieties placed on motion capture by cruel Frenchmen. Stop pushing bullshit headcanon on perfectly innocent characters. This place was built to be comfy. Learn to think about the game the right way or go away, you misandrist scum.
>>
File: iu0jVeS.jpg (277KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
iu0jVeS.jpg
277KB, 3840x2160px
>>175029686
Since it was still early into the game she sounded vague about it, like when she said how Chloe is lucky to have good memories of him, part of me attached a "She didn't have time to realize otherwise" as if there was a bad side to him. It actually is partly due to what someone said above where he "looks drunk".
By that point in the game I was familiar with the bad side of David so I thought maybe William had his own issues which Joyce was aware of, but Chloe never experienced or forced out of her memory.

Hearing Chloe's pain in the truck in Episode 3 and seeing William in the past, and the alternate timeline, completely destroyed those bad thoughts about him. I understand now that he was a loving father whose death really left an impact on his family because he really was a good man.

Even if the pain will always be there for Joyce and Chloe, it was satisfying to see Joyce can be happy and to see Chloe finally accept it and stop blaming herself and others.
>>
Hey /lisg/,

My name is Nathan, and I hate every single one of you because I suffer from severe mental illness. All of you are well adjusted, intelligent, internet users who spend every second of their day discussing the social, narrative and moral issues presented in an award winning video game. You are everything good in the world and seeing your success reminds me of my personal failings thereby sending me into a blind rage.

Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an idea of why I call Warren a pussy?

I mean, it’s fun making fun of people because of my own insecurities, but assaulting Graham in a parking lot, let alone threatening a young woman with a gun when she's blackmailing me after I dosed her with date rape drugs, is taking it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Kate's video on Facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot behind my back. I’m pretty much a total violent nutcase so don't do it to my face. I was emotionally abused by my father and discharged from care by a first rate therapist. What do you suffer from, other than feels after playing an emotionally impactful video game? I also get straight A’s because my father donates large sums to the school, and have been friendzoned by a hot mean girl (She never blew me; Shit would've been SO cash).

You are going to be called faggots and told to kill yourselves by assholes like me for most of your life. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me. I'm her bitch.
>>
>>175030384
>part of me attached a "She didn't have time to realize otherwise" as if there was a bad side to him.
>more headcanon

>>
Since I try not to sadpost, a cutepost to balance it out.
>>
>>175030552
>Temporary thoughts had during the earlier stages of the game without having the full picture
Wow..imagine that...people making predictions or theorizing...
>>
>>175030741
How's this for theorizing?

Another poster thought of the theory and I think they're right. Chloe wanted Max to be with Warren the entire time.

She took her up to the lighthouse for the final scene because she wanted Max to sacrifice her for Warren's cock, as represented by the phallic edifice. Throughout the game, Max keeps returning to the lighthouse. In the opening, she's led by the spiritual doe, which guides her to truth and safety in her visions. The doe saves her and, in doing so, leads her to the ivory tower, which represents both Warren's scientific knowledge and his cock.

Pricefield is not canon. Chloe knows that Max deserves a man that is loving and devoted, not the type who forgets about her for five years. Someone with a cock.

Max is drawn to the massive white pillar of thickness. Its virileness, like Warren when he hulks up, is irrestible. Whenever a vision comes upon her, she trembles with fear until she's at the lighthouse. Afterwards, she finds herself on the ground or passed out and gasping for breath after merely standing in the presence of the storm breaking structure of sheer magnitude. As she would after riding Warren's cock.

Chloe knows it's true. After their encounter with David, she ferries Max to the physical representation of Warren's mighty white shaft. When she and Max plan to search Blackwell, Chloe texts in the shadow of the monstrous veiny white tower. She knows what Max desires and knows that her nostalgia and sentimentality will prevent her from enjoying the pleasure of Warren's meaty fuckstick, a gleaming white polished hulk of man meat hidden in the folds of his baggy jeans. That is why Chloe beseeches her to sacrifice her in sight of the monstrous pillar of ivory white flesh that is Graham's lighthouse dick.

That is why he cannot exercise. The sheer size of his endowment makes running and jumping physically impossible.

Warren tells her the truth. And the truth is Max needs his cock.
>>
Changing the first sentence on your shitpost copypasta does not add to its impact or make it any more original
F-

See me after class.
>>
File: Chlo-Troll2.png (126KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chlo-Troll2.png
126KB, 300x300px
>>175031101
t. Jefferson
>>
Oh no. What a shame, used up all your ammo this early in the thread.
Guess you have to give yourself a headache struggling to make more.
>>
File: 1438628755352.png (663KB, 1000x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1438628755352.png
663KB, 1000x1408px
Looking through files while reorganizing stuff.
Find this from August 2015.

I'm laughing.
>>
File: 1486579272474.jpg (220KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
1486579272474.jpg
220KB, 1280x730px
>>175031923
Pretty funny until the end.
>>
File: tumblr_ofmt9d9Pou1s0uhrqo1_1280.png (935KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofmt9d9Pou1s0uhrqo1_1280.png
935KB, 850x850px
>>175032158
I'm the most hardcore of Pricefield shippers but I thought it was funny. There's a few versions but I only have that one saved (The others I remember had pro-Warren or pro-Jefferson stuff.)
Looking at the older stuff brings me back to the older times. I'm ready for the sequel and the new discussions/theories, but will always be cuteposting. Pricefield4lyfe.
>>
>>175032769
I recognize the humor, but would've preferred an ending without Rachel. For example, Warren asks Max to go to the movies. Max and Chloe look at each other then walk away with MONOGAMOUS in large letters above them while Warren looks at them teary eyed.
>>
File: 20170425194153_1.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170425194153_1.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
>I don't dial 911

Based David.
>>
File: GO APE.png (3KB, 303x55px) Image search: [Google]
GO APE.png
3KB, 303x55px
>>175033482
If anyone wants to try that then go for it. It's been a long time since those images were being made and I don't know if the Anon who was editing them still comes here.
Be warned though, Warren does not handle rejection well.
>>
File: Fixed.jpg (255KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed.jpg
255KB, 936x936px
>>175034153
>Based David
>slaps Chloe
>spies on Joyce
>Based David

Anon, I am disappoint.
>>
>cutscenes at 30fps
>gameplay at 60fps+ (depending on your PC specs)

I hate when devs do this.
>>
David did some thing wrong but I hope he seriously reevaluates his past actions and changes for the better
Same goes for the other characters
>>
File: 1472982228637.jpg (155KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472982228637.jpg
155KB, 800x1000px
Yaargh!
>>
>>175035385
Thank God it isn't the other way around.
>>
File: Michel....jpg (142KB, 944x531px) Image search: [Google]
Michel....jpg
142KB, 944x531px
>>175035397
He won't. He died in the storm.
>>
>>175036814
Chloe reminds me of Maxi from Soul Calibur in that picture.
>>
>>175037898
Absolutely absurd.
He knew about the storm bunker ahead of time, drove into the town, and brought people back to the Dark Room. The villain's lair proving to be useful for a good purpose.
>>
File: 1484692354621.png (4MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1484692354621.png
4MB, 1920x2160px
>>
>>175039385
What's this supposed to show?
>>
File: Korean Shopping Mart.png (318KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Korean Shopping Mart.png
318KB, 800x700px
>>
inb4 the image of them about to plow over Victoria
>>
File: Ramming Speed.png (4MB, 1920x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Ramming Speed.png
4MB, 1920x1480px
>>175039998
IT'S TOO GOOD!
>>
>>175039619
Max reflecting on the best choice she ever made, sacrificing Chloe, then heading to Warren's dorm for a quickie.
>>
Classic Question

Did you pick:
WE PLAY HIDE AND SEEK IN WATERFALLS
or
I'M THE GHOST IN THE BACK OF YOUR, HEAD!

And why?
>>
>>175040174
Ohhh nooo
*rewinds*

>>175040515
Obstacles, easily. Good song, their song.
Spanish Sahara wasn't even in the game.
>>
>>175040292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By72eQtjglM
>>
File: Chlo-Troll5.png (130KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chlo-Troll5.png
130KB, 300x300px
>>175040962
>>
>>175032769
>The others I remember had pro-Warren or pro-Jefferson stuff.
They're early Molli, so I doubt the first one was seriously pro-Warren and the others were follow-up requests.
>>
File: 1486503984198.jpg (519KB, 2860x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1486503984198.jpg
519KB, 2860x3840px
>>
>>175041843
Were those Molli? Wow.
Yeah, they were definitely joking. One was Jefferson frolicking with Max and Chloe, who had a syringe in her neck / hole in her head. A little dark humor.
>>
>>175042145
Excellent taste, Chloe.
>>
File: tumblr_oj0jqhpwzQ1w13ff5o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0jqhpwzQ1w13ff5o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>175015869
She'll have to get used to the group hugs first.
>>
File: T54.png (408KB, 1280x1157px) Image search: [Google]
T54.png
408KB, 1280x1157px
Hello /lisg/ (sorry for the long post)
So I was the anon that just finished episode 2 a while back and was getting excited for episode 3. I decided to just marathon the last three and my god I can see why you guys are still here after years of the game finished. tl;dr of episode 3 and 4 was that both of them were amazing for what they had to do. the start and ending of episode 3 was just golden. I decided to end Chloe when she asked. The only thing going around my mind was "what would I do if I was in Chloe's spot? Max's spot?" Suffering a life like that isn't (in my opinion) truly living. The song "In my mind" by Amanda Palmer got to me because I remember listening to that exact song 3 years ago before I knew what LIS was. It's also this month's contest song so perfect timing. Episode 4 held my attention throughout, but it feels like a mesh sometimes. We got so much information in that one large episode that I feel like I might confuse the first part of ep.4 with the end of 3, if that makes sense. The "Nathan working with Mr. Jefferson the whole time" was smart but I wasn't shocked at all. The whole time I just felt bad for Nathan, he's just a rich asshole that doesn't have anyone to look up too. Doesn't mean he's not a total prick and a half for hurting precious Kate, but I know he just needs help.
In the middle/end of Episode 5 is where I started getting unnerved. It was during max's whole nightmare scene with the rotating endless hallways. I honestly did not expect that and creep the hell outta me. Got goosebumps when Kate(again) talked to me. The whole "why didn't you let me die?" thing always gets to me in any kind of physiological horror. The whole scene was just really good, along with the one when you talk to yourself. I feel like there is some kind of artsy meaning behind it other than "oh im you that you left behind"; but was too involved in figuring out what everyone was saying when they all spoke at the same time.
Cont.
>>
>>175042849
The final choice is ruff. The only thing I thought of was sacrificing everyone worth it? You did did save her like what? easy 6 different times? But 6 times is worth the lives of everyone you know?The question I asked myself was "what if we could save only 1 other person out of everyone we knew?" If we were in that spot would we do it? Would we be selfish enough to just pick someone while everyone dies? Is it even selfish to make that choice? I would be okay if I wasn't the one picked to live, knowing that my max and chloe are somewhere happy. I finally decided to sacrifice Arcadia bay because I had max made the call, she loves chloe too much to just let go of her. We all have someone that like max's chloe, someone we would do anything to protect. I feel like that was the message of the game; To protect the one you truly love and stick with them no matter what. I think that's a valid reason for bae>bay

thanks for reading some dumbass impression on this game. It actually means alot.
>>
>>175042804
I think she'd manage to come to like them.

>>175042849
>Max riding on Chloe's shoulders
CUTE
I did the same with Chloe. It hurt but it was better to die knowing you're loved and on your own terms than to become worse and worse and be in pain. I knew Max was going to go back and undo saving William, which was one of the saddest scenes in the game to me.
I had tears in my eyes when Max was telling Chloe to stay strong and remember that she's not alone (Oh how I wish Chloe remembered those words and brought them up, showing she remembered what Max told her and realized Max tried to make things better but couldn't.)

Nathan and Jefferson work for the story as villains but I would have liked to seen them elaborated on a little bit more. A well-written villain can enhance the story so much but here they kind of just went with what was necessary. It works and they both of them were definitely detestable.

As for the nightmare, that was one of the good parts of Episode 5. I love when a character has to confront themselves and their fears and it's when we see what really does scare Max; that she's not good enough for Chloe, a bad friend, and someone who has been hurting people (None of which are true). The whole nightmare diner scene and the walk to the lighthouse at the end is done extremely well.
If the other Max is "One left behind" or not is never confirmed. I just go with thinking there is only one timeline because having multiple creates way too many terrible potentials.
>>
>>175043641
For the final choice it was never a choice for me. I can see why someone playing the game in a day or two would linger on it, but for those here playing as the episodes came out, we had time to think about everything.
It was decided by multiple people that they hoped the endings would be decent but if it came to the predictable choice of Save Chloe or Save Arcadia Bay, they were saving Chloe. They liked her and Max way too much and were not going to let their fight be in vain.

You can take comfort in the fact that there's no way everybody died in that storm. The damage just does not suggest it and they all had the potential to survive. Even those in the diner. You don't know what the lead up events were to Max and Chloe being on the cliff.
Max would also have no reason to believe Chloe's death would stop the storm and it's arguable if anyone would really be better off in that case. Chloe offers herself to save Joyce and David, but her dying would kill them anyway. At least they have a chance to survive in the storm.
When you're playing the game through Max's eyes it is clear her priority is Chloe, she even says so.
There's also the possibility of Max going back to earlier in the week and doing more to warn others of the storm, which is only possible if that week's events happened and Chloe is alive.

So don't feel guilty about picking Bae > Bay. You gave these two wonderful girls happiness, brought justice to those who needed it, and allowed many people throughout that week and beyond to learn valuable lessons.
>>
File: wowza.jpg (45KB, 452x404px) Image search: [Google]
wowza.jpg
45KB, 452x404px
>>175043890
This whole game pushed me around back and forth. I actually liked the whole 5 episode as a whole. I just wished they had like a footnote on other character during each episode. I would kill if they gave you the option to see/even help victoria or kate or hell even warren instead of just chloe. Not a whole series but little bubbles from their point of view. I started grinning like a jackass when you visit kate at the hospital. I was genuinely that she was getting help, even if it's a fictional character. She too kind.
>>175044389
I hope atleast the students you've helped (optionally) like danah or taylor survived. I loved how this game made the minor characters somewhat important, or atleast seemed to have made them human.
>>
File: Ideal Bae Ending.png (72KB, 1872x438px) Image search: [Google]
Ideal Bae Ending.png
72KB, 1872x438px
>>175045216
My thoughts as well. I wanted an ending like the first two episode where you got little glimpses of the characters. Visiting Kate was awesome and I wish we got to see her and Chloe meet, I'm sure it would have been interesting.

Pic related was something I typed up a while ago when someone asked something like "How would you do the ending?". Keep in mind this is without changing anything like Max finding a 'perfect' solution.
Overall, I would have wished for endings that didn't boil down to binary choices but I'm at peace with the Bae ending and have tried to fill in the blanks.
>>
File: tumblr_o43t7635EZ1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (248KB, 1280x748px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o43t7635EZ1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
248KB, 1280x748px
>>
>>175042804
I wonder if Kate's family will ever know what Victoria did in the past or if Kate will keep it a secret.
I think if the two of them became serious then Kate would come out to her family about it and say the bad things Victoria did, but also stress how much Victoria has changed since then.
>>
>http://www.bbc.com/news/business-39715188
How would Alice feel about this?
>>
>>175050612
RIP Simon ;__;
>>
>Max mumbles something in her sleep
>Chloe looks over and smiles
>Puts down book, take off glasses, turns of light
>Lays down and rolls over to cuddle with Max
>Sweet dreams for both of them
>>
>>175043890
>Nathan and Jefferson work for the story as villains but I would have liked to seen them elaborated on a little bit more. A well-written villain can enhance the story so much but here they kind of just went with what was necessary. It works and they both of them were definitely detestable.
The first time I played LiS, Nathan was the only character in the game that just felt bad overall to me. The 'rich kid with powerful parents who has severe, dangerous psychological issues and is constantly flouting his wealth and power to everyone' is a very tired cliche with little basis in reality.
I guess the 'twist' on his character at the end did something to assuage his eye-rolling qualities, as it hasn't bothered me as much in later playthroughs.
>>
File: tumblr_nwegpjI0N01uy1mlko1_1280.png (700KB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwegpjI0N01uy1mlko1_1280.png
700KB, 1280x1493px
>>
File: 1485408065814.png (388KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485408065814.png
388KB, 531x800px
>>
did this game make anyone else really want to move to the pacific NW?

>tfw stuck in the midwest for probably at least the next 5 years

maybe someday
>>
File: 33 - oGKv9Wx.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
33 - oGKv9Wx.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>175059465
Yep it looks very comfy, that and the legal dank og bud
>>
>>175059465
Maybe not the rural areas but I've always had a desire to move to one of the cities in that area - Seattle, Portland, Vancouver

>tfw live in another country and never could
>>
>>175036814
Does anyone know what the actual significance of the pirate motif was?

Is it about our girls being troublemakers? Is it just a thing they do and doesn't actually mean anything? Is it a sneaky gay joke? The hell.
>>
>>175045580
I don't think those clips would help.

It's, thematically, supposed be a chapter of Chloe's life she's cutting out, to move on. Rachel, a girl in which shared her desire to escape Arcadia, was finally entombed within that town.

It's an intentional conflict that removes the possibility of Chloe staying in Arcadia; it represents a chapter of horrors that needed to be left behind.
>>
File: Chlo-Troll3.png (130KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chlo-Troll3.png
130KB, 300x300px
>>175045580
>>
>>175015869
I think it's more that she had a conflict over keeping her conscience, or pursuing her career in a more lucratively ruthless way.

She is a character aware of her own moral compass, but one who has suppressed her conscience because she believes that's what she has to do to get ahead. Mirroring her attitude is an option available to those players who wish to shape Max into a more assertive, albeit less caring, character through their dialogue choices- one that, I think, along with Victoria herself - foregrounds the the question of exactly how much assertiveness mainstream culture will 'allow' a woman to demonstrate before she is labelled 'bitchy' or difficult, in ways that would never be applied to men.
>>
File: 1465276473689.png (457KB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1465276473689.png
457KB, 1280x1035px
Haven't checked /lisg/ in a long time but I'm glad to see it's still around
>>
>>175059465
I have genuine serious plans to move out there after I finish my MA, due to the influence of LiS and Twin Peaks. We had a somewhat lengthy discussion of it here a couple months ago.
>>
>>175066052
Maybe you can stick around for a bit more anon :)
>>
>>175070029
I have put serious thought into moving, perhaps studying there. Seems like a really nice place both in terms of people and environment. Sadly very difficult too.

But good luck if you make it!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuq0UMlKhUM
>>
>>175071526
Nice video, though I wish they used a song from the soundtrack
>>
'dorbs.
>>
>>175064576
Chloe wanted to leave the town because it was reminding her of better times that she could not return to. With a renewed relationship with her mother and David, Max's return, and everything she went through she would have realize the town isn't worth abandoning. Some parts needed to be cleaned up, and they will be.
She won't need to stay there every moment of her life and Max and her most likely went to Seattle to be with Max's parents for a bit. I don't at all agree with "And then Chloe left Arcadia Bay for good and never looked back" because the town was never her problem, it was what she was convinced about which was proven to be wrong; that nobody there cared about her and that she had no reason to be there.
>>
>>175073126
Simple Pricefield is still Pricefield and thus still cute
>>
File: tumblr_o218ziMnCc1v7421jo1_1280.jpg (241KB, 1280x1014px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o218ziMnCc1v7421jo1_1280.jpg
241KB, 1280x1014px
Damn it Chlo.
>>
>>>175022456
>You'll have to be more specific.
In Episode 3, Max and Chloe snoop through Wells' files. In them, a document describes how Rachel was caught with drugs on campus.

>Just because a character is perfect doesn't mean everything around them has to be.
A Mary-Sue has good relationships with people such as her parents, because she is not a trouble child but someone people close to her would admire. Especially someone for her parents to be proud of. Rachel's parents didn't even care as much about her as Chloe, or so we have to believe. Of the few things we know Rachel was good at, being liked by people is probably the most prominent; her indicatedly troubled relationship with her parents is in direct contradiction to her main outstanding quality.

>seems pretty inconsequential
If in your mind a Mary-Sue does well in academics, how does the fact that she'd blow her entire education by running away reflect on that? A stupid, flawed life decision in that sense.

>hinder a character's ability to do whatever they want
Rachel wanted to run away; she didn't manage to, despite attempts. Rachel wanted to have good relationships with people such as Chloe, Frank and Jefferson; she didn't manage to, hurting Chloe, breaking up with Frank, ending up in Jefferson's basement, a person that hardly respected her. Rachel wanted to become a model in L.A.; she ended a corpse in Arcadia Bay. What kind of "perfect self-insert" is that? Who exactly self-inserts here, anyway? Michel's transsexual side with a deathwish and the conviction that "only bad people have good relationships"? We agree that Rachel is not a character, she is a device for plot and narrative; as such, she is neither an insert of the author, nor in the story context one for the player.
>>
File: Alice and Dorothy.jpg (147KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
Alice and Dorothy.jpg
147KB, 1024x883px
Good night /lisg/.
>>
>>175022456
>if they're good at it
So according to your definition, a character flaw in the context of the "Mary-Sue" concept is exclusively the quality of being bad at something? Then indeed we have next to nothing to go on to call Rachel a Mary-Sue. She was pretty, socially apt and had good grades. That's about all we know she was good at. She was bad at judging people, bad at having good relationships, bad at not getting caught with drugs and bad at running away to accomplish her dreams. If they had made her out to be a remarkable photographer, skater, painter, musician, and so on, maybe your definition of a Mary-Sue would work on her (and would still be fairly meaningless regardless, let alone take away from other ways in which she does hold narrative value). But they didn't. Instead, gradually more questionable sides of Rachel are revealed and people, including Chloe, talk negatively about her.

As her tragedy unravels, so does what she means narratively to other characters. Be it Max in how she compares herself and overcomes her insecurities through overcoming Rachel by realizing that nobody is perfect and that even Rachel had flaws, that she does not have to compare herself unfavourably, or at all; or Chloe, who overcomes her denial, desperation and hurt through overcoming Rachel with Max, by realizing that her relationship with Rachel was flawed; her infatutation as something pathological, a piece in her character complex, as contrasted against her relationship with Max, their love something healthy.
Searching for Rachel together, and finding her and bearing that together, work symbolically to enrich the story of Max and Chloe's relationship; there's their bonding reflected in that experience, helping each other overcome complexes and insecurities, healing and moving on, finding themselves and each other. Rachel doesn't only drive the plot, she plays into some of the story's key narrative themes - particularly through her "flaws".
>>
File: tumblr_ojkdw4jnUA1vhxunoo1_1280.png (182KB, 680x548px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojkdw4jnUA1vhxunoo1_1280.png
182KB, 680x548px
>>175080341
Sweet dreams Alice.
>>
File: 1486147787064.jpg (182KB, 1024x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1486147787064.jpg
182KB, 1024x1532px
Time for Maxposting.
>>
File: tumblr_oos9sqkXzr1w5w7wlo1_1280.png (483KB, 575x635px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oos9sqkXzr1w5w7wlo1_1280.png
483KB, 575x635px
>>175083835
>>
File: 1432747377458.jpg (377KB, 700x861px) Image search: [Google]
1432747377458.jpg
377KB, 700x861px
>>175083835
>>
>>175083835
>>
File: 688612.jpg (367KB, 2285x1725px) Image search: [Google]
688612.jpg
367KB, 2285x1725px
>>175083835
>>
File: 1487235968469.jpg (662KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487235968469.jpg
662KB, 1080x1080px
>>175083835
>>
File: say peace.jpg (49KB, 730x749px) Image search: [Google]
say peace.jpg
49KB, 730x749px
>>175083835
>>
File: tumblr_nz7z75hPj21ubpbmgo1_500.gif (2MB, 426x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz7z75hPj21ubpbmgo1_500.gif
2MB, 426x266px
>>175083835
>>
>>
File: 1487831834955.jpg (2MB, 2000x2696px) Image search: [Google]
1487831834955.jpg
2MB, 2000x2696px
I don't want to just image dump and post a Chloe for each other those Maxes.
So here's one. I'm afraid they'll all just have to share for now.
>>
File: 1449691674775.jpg (119KB, 540x840px) Image search: [Google]
1449691674775.jpg
119KB, 540x840px
>>
Will Max ever embrace her full name?
I think she will as she gets a little older.
>>
File: 1486508334611.jpg (151KB, 524x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486508334611.jpg
151KB, 524x720px
>>175090116
I want to see a picture of this now. One Chloe being tugged at and fretted over by a dozen Maxes.
>>
File: tumblr_nwtwv52pA81ud3ku3o1_1280.png (658KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwtwv52pA81ud3ku3o1_1280.png
658KB, 1000x1000px
>>175091432
I have a reversal of that.
>>
File: tumblr_nsb9lhl7a71ucynpko1_1280.png (500KB, 1000x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsb9lhl7a71ucynpko1_1280.png
500KB, 1000x723px
>>175091432
d:
>>
>>175092386
I'm not one for mini/giant stuff but that's pretty goddam adorable. Maybe a dream Chloe's having.
>>
>page 10

J U S T
>>
File: tumblr_nv4dsdnZUF1rx5vu5o1_1280.jpg (335KB, 900x673px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv4dsdnZUF1rx5vu5o1_1280.jpg
335KB, 900x673px
I think the Pirate thing comes from the adventurous and rebellious nature. There are rules and loyalties to it, but it's only to those you're close to.
Fitting for the two of them.
>>
>>175059465
I live in Seattle and I want to get out of this shithole.
>>
kissu~
>>
>>175095871
The grass is always greener...
>>
Good afternoon /lis/
>>
>>175095871
What's wrong with it?

Somethingsomethingtrafficamazon from what I've heard
>>
>>175095871
Come over to NYC! It's like Seattle, but 4x more expensive

>>175097942
Hella adorbs
>>
>>175097942
Good afternoon anon, I hope you are well
>>
Max fascinates me. If you think about it, it's somewhat rare for the protagonist of a story to be the best character. And yet, here we have Max.

You know how basically every work of fiction tries to go for the everyman thing? Max is kinda like that, only without being a bland stand in, which makes it easy to actually give a shit about her and her goals.

Not only that, but she has the all important agency. Her actions and desires drive the events, and who she is as a person is vital to what actually happens. Unlike a disturbingly increasing number of Square Enix protagonists, this actually IS her story.
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12007315/54/I-Know-that-Life-is-Strange
Fuck sake. Just when I thought they won.
Though I'm pretty sure Max cannot be shot, time would just freeze and allow her to rewind.
Poor Chloe having to have those images.
>>
>>175097942
Hello, Anon.
>Flying Max Attack!
>>
>>175099057
I feel similarly.
>>
>>175095871
>not living in Bellevue

Fucking poorfags man
>>
Max is a hella good person who deserves all the happiness in the world with Chloe
>>
File: tumblr_nut6t34Ioz1ru2rmyo1_1280.jpg (877KB, 1280x2157px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nut6t34Ioz1ru2rmyo1_1280.jpg
877KB, 1280x2157px
>>175101782
Yep.
>>
File: 1477044918138.png (997KB, 1280x890px) Image search: [Google]
1477044918138.png
997KB, 1280x890px
>1 day after playing the game
>Find soundtrack on Spotify and play it obsessively
"This is pretty good"
>1 year after playing the game
>can't listen to the soundtrack without feeling deathly depressed
>>
>>175103360
I can do certain songs. Can't do Spanish Sahara, even though it wasn't in the game it sounds like a sad song.
Waking up to Something Good is awesome.
>>
>>175102765
Looks comfy
>>
Tell me what you want to see in Season 2.

HARDCORE MODE: No Max and Chloe
>>
>>175109025
Comfy setting like the Southern or Northeastern US, likable/interesting characters, story that stays consistent throughout, endings determined by choices throughout the game (Like Vampyr is claimed to do), fitting soundtrack.

The only thing that needed some improvement in Season 1 was the story's consistency. other then that most of the other things were done very well.
I also hope the new characters don't just feel like existing ones with a few changes.
>>
>>175109025
Chloe and Max
>>
>>175110360
But they're sleepy.
Maybe they'll visit us again in a cameo. If not then we always have them here.
>>
>>175109025
Comfy soundtrack.
>>
Hi /lisg/, haven't posted here in like 6 months. Kind of surprised you're still around.
I randomly found a blue butterfly charm on he ground today and it reminded me of you.
How have you been?
>>
>>175111847
>I randomly found a blue butterfly charm on he ground today

KILL IT WITH FIRE
>>
>>175111847
Hope you've got a well-built basement
>>
File: 20170425193906_1.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170425193906_1.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Vvs23x__Q
>>
>>175079914
>If in your mind a Mary-Sue does well in academics, how does the fact that she'd blow her entire education by running away reflect on that? A stupid, flawed life decision in that sense.

Not really. It's more romantic than anything else, which explains why she entertained Chloe's advances as long as she did. It's how she justified lying and flaking on Chloe and Frank. She romanticized herself as a free spirit. Self-delusion is a flaw. Running away isn't.

>>175095797
I think the pirate theme has no impact on the game. It's something cute kids would do.

>>175099057
She's not bland, but her shy nature and indecisive mindset grant players a fair amount of room for certain decisions. Toward the final episodes that lessens to a great extent as she comes into her own.

>>175109025
Well thought out endings.
>>
>>175111847
We've been doing well for the most part. Skippy's right. You may want to keep an eye on the weather in case some native spirits/ affluent and corrut family tries something.

>>175119014
Not the most accurate cosplays but that escalated quickly
>>
File: tumblr_o0kbr2kXQS1v050zyo6_1280.jpg (385KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0kbr2kXQS1v050zyo6_1280.jpg
385KB, 768x768px
>>175117451
>>
>>175119014
L-lewd...
>>
>>175099665
So how are they getting out of that?

Vic and Kate show up, David shows up, Max rewind to get the guns back. I don't see how they can ensure Jefferson/Nathan don't run or gain the upper hand unless they are shot.

Chloe will kill if needed. Max probably will too.
>>
>>175099665
>>175123345
They're really dragging it out with the Jefferson shit. That subplot should have ended the first time he got arrested.
>>
File: latest.png (56KB, 162x187px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
56KB, 162x187px
>/lisg/ meets Max
>fantasy
>Max: Wowsers. You're so cool anon. Not only do you understand me, but you appreciate art and share my quirky sense of humor.

>reality
>Max: Um...No thanks, Warren. I'm not really in the mood for a movie tonight.
>>
>>175123345
>>175099665
>>175124312
Thanks for the spoilers, assholes.
>>
File: 1454419423584.jpg (345KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454419423584.jpg
345KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>175124312
Him escaping provided a bit of an "oh shit" moment. Killing Chloe and Max bringing her back by being force to reveal her power was fine.
But I agree this is getting repetitive. Not my favorite fic but one I'm interested in seeing finished.
Chloe have a breakdown at hearing about that version of what happened to Rachel is justified (and frankly horrifying) but Max should just rewind and kick Jeffershit in the mouth or something so he cannot speak.

>>175125898
Sorry :(
>>
I'm in a discussion with a Bayfag.
Quick, give me your best Pro-Bae arguments.
>>
>>175128352
Not really an argument worth having but point out how the storm is always coming and Max would have no reason to think Chloe's death would change it.
Or how there's no reason for Max to let Chloe die in a gamble. You really want to talk about it then ask them who exactly is better off in the Bay ending because I cannot think of anyone unless you couldn't save Kate.
At the end of it all there's also the possibility for Max to go back with a photo and tell herself and Chloe that the storm is real and people need to be warned/evacuated.
>>
Take your pick.

>One moon disappears when Jefferson shoots Chloe.
>The second moon reappears in the timeline where Max saves Chloe and heads to San Francisco. It's in the newspaper.
>Max wears a shirt with a butterfly, a reference to The Butterfly Effect. A time travel film where it's impossible to change the course of time without negative consequences.
>Chloe references Max's vision coming true. Seeing the tornado was a premonition, a power linked to her Rewind ability. It was warning her of the implications of messing with time. She also refers to Max as a force of nature and mentions Chaos Theory.
>Chloe's boot becomes stuck in the train tracks for no apparent reason, right as a train is coming. Destiny was calling.
>Chloe shoots herself with an impossible ricochet, a clear sign of the universe attempting to kill her.
>In the AU, Chloe asks to be euthanized, as she's close to dying anyway. If Max refuses to kill Chloe, she's bitter and angry. Max's choice there reflects the binary choice at the end. It's a sign that Chloe wouldn't be pleased if Max let her live. Her far off stare and hesitation to embrace Max in the Bae ending reflect her mixed emotions about surviving.
>The back of the physical box for Life is Strange—Yes. They're out there.--says Max will learn that changing time isn't a good thing.
>The Everyday Heroes Contests is about ordinary people performing extraordinary acts. Superheroes often receive unwanted powers. They have the choice to use them responsibly, or not. The latter of which makes them villains. Heroes are forced to make snap decisions, often ones that kill those close to them for the greater good. The theme extends to the ending where Max is forced to chose between Chloe and Arcadia Bay. Both members of Pricefield acknowledge Max's responsibility for the storm. If they believed that and still let the storm happen, Chloe would lose respect for Max. Pricefield would cease to exist.

Oh wait. Pro-Bae arguments.

...Nevermind.
>>
Search: Pro-Bay arguments
>404
>>
File: spock.jpg (90KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
spock.jpg
90KB, 625x468px
>>175130127
>>175128352
>It's Max's overuse of her power that's causing the tornado
>Solution is to go back to bathroom and let Chloe die
>Because if it wasn't for that meeting in the bathroom, Max would have never discovered her power
>So apparently the idea is to make a timeline where Max never discovers her power
>But we already did this (alt universe/w Wheelie Chloe), and the same paranormal events were still happening at exactly the same times
>Let's ignore that for the moment, and point out Max discovered her power as a direct result of seeing Chloe die
>Presumably, Chloe not dying would have the same effect (actually a better chance) at stopping her from discovering her powers
>But this is what we actually did in the first rewind, went back to the bathroom and engineered a scenario where Chloe didn't die, so Max wouldn't have to rewind
>Ah, but that was after Max had already rewound once. Maybe the butterfly photo takes you back to the first time Max enters the Bathroom.
>Except that we had to re-take the Butterfly photo the second time we went into the bathroom, so that photo should lead to the second time Max entered the bathroom, where she already has her powers
>And they already established with photographing Kate and David, that you don't get to keep the photos after a rewind (except for the purposes of the optional photo collection thing, you don't keep them in game).
>So the photo must lead to the post-rewind bathroom
>Whateva, let's ignore that for the moment as well and assume the photo does take Max back to the first time she enters the bathroom
>Then since this is the first time in the bathroom, doing exactly what she did the second time, triggering the alarm and saving Chloe, would have prevented her from discovering her powers. Since letting Chloe die the first time around is actually what led to Max discovering her powers.
>>
>>175132203
Doing God's work, Anon. But it's wasted on someone posting inane copypasta in every thread.
>>
File: 1484675845252.jpg (147KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1484675845252.jpg
147KB, 1191x670px
>>175132203
>Wheelie Chloe

I prefer behind the wheelie Chlo myself.
>>
How sad will Chloe be when The Beast finally dies?
She's an old truck and can't run forever.
>>
>>175133562
I'm sure she has a lot of memories with the truck, memories of her first real freedoms and of her time with Rachel. So losing that will make her sad.
But she can get an awesome muscle car or something and fix it with David. Making new memories.
>>
>>175133562
Old american trucks are very reliable.
>>
>>175134567
FORD
I REA
X PI
AL
I Y
R

>>175133562
She'll buy a badass motorcycle with a side seat for Max.
>>
File: tumblr_oorbydirA51ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (156KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oorbydirA51ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
156KB, 1280x931px
Comfy sleeps, /lisg/.
>>
File: 1485971253426.png (3MB, 1513x1595px) Image search: [Google]
1485971253426.png
3MB, 1513x1595px
>>175134567
Fix
Or
Repair
Daily
>>
File: 1486020651113.jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486020651113.jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
>>175134778
Not the comfiest position, but the comfiest of slumbers.
>>
>>175134740
A motorcycle is a cool vehicle to have on the side.
I really dig the idea of her finding an El Camino, fixing it, painting it blue. Maybe some airbrush work. Has the bed of a truck but is also awesome looking.

>>175134893
Fucked
On
Race
Day
>>
>even Life is Strange, a singleplayer game has more players than Battleborn
>>
"Okay, class. Please turn in your photos and summaries about the shots you took."
>>
>when your wife steals your chair
>>
>>175134778
Sleep tight Anon.
I love how their foreheads fit each other. Perfect for nuzzles.
>>
File: tumblr_od6eka9zia1tv2auio1_1280.jpg (213KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od6eka9zia1tv2auio1_1280.jpg
213KB, 1280x989px
>>
>>175141310
Rachel AND Stella?
Neat.
>>
>>175141310
Did they not get along? Only mention I remember was Stella saying she was jealous of Rachel for having Jefferson's attention. Otherwise I don't think they knew each other very well (Saw a crackship of them once and thought the idea was cute)
>>
File: emoji1.jpg (602KB, 700x1323px) Image search: [Google]
emoji1.jpg
602KB, 700x1323px
>>
>>175138221
I would run away so fucking fast from the classroom if she started talking about a dark room.
>>
>>175143190
She may struggle with it at first.

>Max discussing the day's lesson
"Alright class today we're going to learn about where you develop your film."

A student asks "Ms. Caulfield, You mean a darkroom, right?"

>Max stops and freezes for a second
"Y-yeah...a Dark Room"
>Looks at the framed photo of Chloe and her on her desk
>Takes a deep breath and balls her fist
Whispers "I'm not going to let you win and control me with fear."
>Takes another deep breath and relaxes, remembering that she won.
"Yes. Today we're going into a darkroom so you can all develop your images. Part of the charm with traditional film is you don't know exactly what you have until you develop it. It's also a challenge which is why you need to be confident in your skills."
>Continues on with her lecture

>Chloe just happened to be poking her head through the door during this conversation and walks away smiling and feeling proud of Max
>>
>30 posters so far

/lisg/ is dying aren't we
>>
>>175145902
We're still here anon. And more people will return when Season 2 comes out.
>>
>>175146024
>Season 2
Any news about that? I haven't followed LiS stuff in the past year.
>>
>>175147197
Nothing definite right now. Dontnod is focusing on Vampyr. Finishing that, giving it publicity, and getting it shipped.
After this year they can talk about LiS S2 all they want and I'd anticipate a release sometime before 2018, early that year at the latest.
>>
>>175147197
We don't have any news about it was confirmed that the LiS team is definitely working on something.
>>
>>175148135
but it was*
>>
>>175148135
We've had a few hints:
Edouard saying he's back to work in the studio, Michel posting photos from California and someone asking it was location research (Which IIRC he answered "maybe"), a journalist saying when they visited Dontnod's HQ a portion was blocked off from entry (All the Vampyr stuff was available to look at so unless there's a new game in the works it was probably the LiS dev area), a video where the uploader says their friend is a voice actress who will be in the next LiS (Playing someone named Sarah), another announced feedback and focus group about LiS.

I'd guess they are well involved in development and are going to use this upcoming focus group to gauge reactions to potential things they want to include. If people respond poorly then they will alter them while the game's development is still in progress. Maybe around E3 there may be an announcement or a piece of concept art if Square Enix has a display. But the focus during the event will definitely be on Vampyr, which will be published by Focus Home, and indie dev in France.
>>
I bet Michel is voting for Macron.
>>
>>175150157
Would Macron really feed his tragedy boner though?
>>
>>175148992
>a video where the uploader says their friend is a voice actress who will be in the next LiS (Playing someone named Sarah)

From what I've understand, the girl in question said that she had the opportunity to meet Sarah's VA (Amelie Taylor) from the game The Turing Test, not that she will play a character named Sarah for the next LiS.
Amelie posted this picture (https://www.instagram.com/p/BQlWDwOFsy2/?taken-by=millytea) on her instagram not too long ago and it looks like she's been doing some mocappery work. If it is related to LiS or not I don't know.
>>
File: 20170426001111_1.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170426001111_1.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1467771374233.jpg (125KB, 1280x885px) Image search: [Google]
1467771374233.jpg
125KB, 1280x885px
>>
I wonder what the first mention or official piece of S2 will be. I think the first stuff shown of LiS was the picture of Max with her hand extended to rewind.
>>
File: hahano.png (44KB, 636x290px) Image search: [Google]
hahano.png
44KB, 636x290px
>>175155740
>Max
>S2

haha no
>>
File: 1474639882981.jpg (67KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1474639882981.jpg
67KB, 736x736px
>>175155632
Ultra comfy
>>
File: No Weenie.jpg (370KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
No Weenie.jpg
370KB, 1000x562px
>>175142827
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dontnod_Entertainment
>The studio is working on a role-playing game called Vampyr. An unannounced project is reportedly also in development.
>An unannounced project is reportedly also in development.

What did they mean by this
>>
>>175158372
Vampyr 2 duh
>>
>>175158552
I'm okay with that if Vampyr turns out be to good.
>>
>>175156456
>Hey we're a small indie team and we nearly went bankrupt with our first game
>Look our second game sells over 1.2 million copies and has a passionate fanbase
>We could make money with this game and make our fans happy at the same time
>HAHA NO sorry we won't work with the characters we created that you all love
>Okay let's make Vampyr instead

If they go bankrupt in 2017 again, it's their own fault.
>>
>>175159408
To be fair, where else could they go with Max and Chloe?
Max saved Chloe in the end, they realized not to fuck around with destiny and time travel anymore, and they drive off into the sunset to live their lives together. The end.
Do you really want to jeopardize that by forcing them into another tragic situation? Dontnod certainly won't create a happy lesbian life sim, they'd turn up the tragedy-meter up to 11 for the sequel.

My pipe dream for S2 is an AU LiS, with Max and Chloe having the same character traits and personalities, but growing up with different backgrounds in a new setting with a new cast of secondary characters.
>>
Persona/LiS crossover when?
>>
>>175162207
Would you recommend Persona 5 for someone who isn't a weeaboo? My PS4 is getting dusty.
>>
>>175163683
It's a weeb game at heart, but the gameplay is fun (if you're into turn based RPGs) and the characters are well written, tropes and all.

Makoto reminds me a lot of Max too
>>
File: 1460277634812.png (1MB, 1280x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1460277634812.png
1MB, 1280x1564px
>>
File: 1482325445379.jpg (258KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1482325445379.jpg
258KB, 1024x715px
>>
File: 1470018531041.png (4MB, 2880x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1470018531041.png
4MB, 2880x2560px
>>175145902
yup

We should at least come to the terms that we're pretty much at the end of the line with content in regards to Max, Chloe et al. both official and fanmade.
>>
File: 1486000898072.jpg (829KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486000898072.jpg
829KB, 1920x1080px
>>175174089
Nah. Season 3. Guaranteed.
Season 2 will perform poorly and they'll revert to what worked for them in the past, i.e. pic related.
>>
File: 1430482748095.jpg (190KB, 1280x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1430482748095.jpg
190KB, 1280x1296px
>>
>>175159905
They could take a nod from Ginger Snaps and have Max deal with the fallout of the first game with guidance from the spirit of sacrificed Chloe.
>>
>>175170535
Mommy. Aunt Chloe was mad at me and I don't know why. She let me out of my cage in Ms. Max's room to run and play while she played smoke songs with her flute. She was so nice I left presents for her in every corner I could find. When she found them, Aunt Chloe screamed like the voices she listens to from her plastic rectangle cage. Why was she mad? I thought she deserved presents for being so nice to me.

And how does the Easter Bunny make eggs? I want to too.
>>
File: C-DTVNkUIAEeIID.jpg orig.jpg (118KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
C-DTVNkUIAEeIID.jpg orig.jpg
118KB, 750x937px
>>
>>175180738
This is embarrassing.
>>
>>175075265
>>
>>175187531
>Chloe has a bad idea that Max questions
>They go along with it anyway
>>
>>175185472
So is bullying Alice
>>
It has been a little slow this thread but I have faith hings will pick up during the weekend. Midweek is always kind of a slump.
>>
File: 1454883060610.jpg (240KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
1454883060610.jpg
240KB, 1280x914px
>>
File: 1467859134776.png (708KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
1467859134776.png
708KB, 1280x914px
Do it for THEM
>>
>>175194339
D-do what anon
>>
>>175194772
Give them the happiness they deserve
>>
>>
Got some stuff to take care of.
Stay comfy!

>Christmas art
Kind of late/early but still cute
>>
>>175198547
I remember this pic on the christmas thread last year.
>>
>>175194339
Max is so fucking cute.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o0usfaWlgC1s0uhrqo1_1280.png (739KB, 1082x1213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0usfaWlgC1s0uhrqo1_1280.png
739KB, 1082x1213px
>>
>page 10

hello darkness my old friend
>>
File: alicecrying.jpg (50KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
alicecrying.jpg
50KB, 326x500px
>>175205991
:(
>>
File: tumblr_o0usfaWlgC1s0uhrqo2_1280.png (915KB, 1082x1213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0usfaWlgC1s0uhrqo2_1280.png
915KB, 1082x1213px
>>175205962
>>
>>175159408
They're not done yet with Life is Strange.
>>
>>175209061
I doubt it. But it will be different to the one we know. If that's good or bad is up to you.

>>175175727
I believe if season 2 is a flop they just won't do another. You can't just survive on nostalgia as much as I love Max and Chloe and I'm not sure Dontnod really have the mentality to make them an interesting and original story again.
>>
Man imagine if LiS had facial animations like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2EG5J05048
>>
>>175213778
this shit aged like milk
>>
>>175215081
Maybe the graphics but L.A Noire still has better facial animations than most games today.
>>
File: 1439733460265.png (304KB, 860x576px) Image search: [Google]
1439733460265.png
304KB, 860x576px
>>
File: tumblr_nwv6lm3RUV1sbxaslo1_1280.jpg (470KB, 1000x1259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwv6lm3RUV1sbxaslo1_1280.jpg
470KB, 1000x1259px
>>
/lisg/ sure is slow today
>>
File: 1473676742349.png (65KB, 360x242px) Image search: [Google]
1473676742349.png
65KB, 360x242px
>>175180738
Go away imposter.
>>
>>175223218
>tfw even /ksg/ is more active than us
>>
>>175223218
Just wait for the weekend (And pretend it speeds up)
>>
File: 1459120306078.jpg (90KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459120306078.jpg
90KB, 800x450px
>>
>>175220129
I know it's a reference, but Chloe is nice!
It's amazing how she does for Max.
>>
>>175225832
Kate is truly a master of the Arts
>>
File: 117241668_b0bc62928c-1.jpg (307KB, 521x463px) Image search: [Google]
117241668_b0bc62928c-1.jpg
307KB, 521x463px
>>175185472
I'm just confused.

>>175223573
Dorothy...don't be mean....

>>175225832
Please help, momma. They're not being nice.
>>
Were Max and Warren friends in the alternate timeline?
You know, the one where she was a lot more confident and outgoing.
>>
>>175228490
>>175180738
I don't poop in the corner of anyone's room! Especially not Aunt Chloe's.

Well maybe I'd do it in Michel's room.
>>
>>175229267
You don't poop because you aren't real. I bet you don't know how to make eggs either!

>>175229221

What is a Warren?
>>
File: 1467859617433.png (1MB, 600x2487px) Image search: [Google]
1467859617433.png
1MB, 600x2487px
>>
File: 1484655971721.jpg (113KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484655971721.jpg
113KB, 1024x576px
They look so cute when they sleep.
>>
>>175229561
We know it's you eggs anon.
>>
>>175196630
I can't do it with my micropenis
>>
>>175230418
Pershunn's art is always great.

>>175230515
They do, but try not to be too loud or you'll wake them up. Well, you'll wake Chloe up. Max could sleep through a tornado.
>>
>>175231113
t. Warren
>>
I really hope someone isn't adopting Alice's name to mess with people. If so that is a new low.
Some individuals here who are very dedicated to ruining the threads.
>>
Adorkable!
>>
>>175234549
They are. Alice would never leave droppings in Chloe's room.
>>
>>175231113
>>175233067
Not even Brooke would want that
>>
>>175234815
I can clearly see it's two different people. Why do people try to ruin the comfy?
It's not even amusing or rare anymore. It's done so constantly that it just comes across as pathetic.
>>
>>
>Looking up this Fyre Festival stuff
Top fucking kek
I feel so much better about the end of this game now. I still got a mostly good experience and didn't get ripped off over $4000
>>
File: Alice_Kate_FalloutAU.gif (365KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Alice_Kate_FalloutAU.gif
365KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>175241842
Big floofy bunny
>>
Life is Strange/Bioshock Infinite crossover when?
>>
>>175242748
The giant mutated Alice and Dorothy stumbled across the Marsh sisters in the apocalyptic wasteland. They felt sorry for the lost starving trio and adopted them to keep them safe and warm. Or at least that's the way the bunnies remember their meeting. Kate reckons she adopted them.
>>
File: 1460338523608.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460338523608.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Sometimes they just drive off to enjoy nature and gaze at the stars. Good thing Chloe always keeps a blanket in her truck.
>>
>>175243019
Never
>>
File: 1445521072666.png (139KB, 478x592px) Image search: [Google]
1445521072666.png
139KB, 478x592px
>>
The most important meal of the day
>>
>>175232784
>Max could sleep through a tornado.
>a tornado.

As long as she knows Chloe will be there when she wakes up.
>>
>>175253776
>moments later

Yeah! They made breakfast for me too.

::eats egg off the floor::
>>
File: 1486422465969.png (118KB, 549x632px) Image search: [Google]
1486422465969.png
118KB, 549x632px
>>175243019
I'm still waiting for the Adventure Time crossover.
>>
File: 1493129381148.png (450KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1493129381148.png
450KB, 1280x852px
>>175254320
One day, Anon. One day...
>>
I hope Kate is okay
>>
>>175257048
She's doing fine in Heaven haha :)]/spoiler]
>>
File: pixel_fall_by_alphatrick-db7drgk.jpg (316KB, 1408x900px) Image search: [Google]
pixel_fall_by_alphatrick-db7drgk.jpg
316KB, 1408x900px
>>
File: tumblr_nx2qbkoQQh1ra7cmho1_1280.jpg (23KB, 480x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx2qbkoQQh1ra7cmho1_1280.jpg
23KB, 480x382px
>>
File: dOALecF.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
dOALecF.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
So how would you have rewritten EP5 (and maybe 4)?

Also are there any EP5 rewrite fanfics?
>>
>>175265926
I would do something like Oxenfree where there are a multitude of different endings (perhaps eventually having them collapse into one although that would be kinda weird).
>>
File: sunset_by_jengineerr-datgqc3.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sunset_by_jengineerr-datgqc3.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
Let's find out. Together!
>>
>>175257989
No. Suicides go to hell.
>>
>>175270124
Such a touching moment. Max leaning against Warren while she played with his alabaster rod of reason.
>>
>>
>>175253782
>As long as she knows Chloe will be there when she wakes up.
Always.
Except when Chloe gets up early and heads to work. But she leaves Max a note and/or breakfast.

>>175278210
Chloe stronk!
>>
>>175257048
She and Victoria were looking at apartments together
>>
>Do a LIS replay
>Fall in love with Max again
Welp
>>
>>
Max is cute!
>>
Only a little over a month more until we see a real look at Vampyr and maybe even some Season 2 stuff.
>>
>>175283346
>>175287676
Max is basically my dream girl. I love her fashion, her hair, her personality, her interests and hobbies...
>>
>>175166321
They have the same haircut but I don't see max trying to blackmail a bunch of people
>>
Chloe is cute!
>>
File: 1471764449695.jpg (199KB, 1280x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1471764449695.jpg
199KB, 1280x1453px
>>175290248
Same ;_;
Why doesn't there seem to be any real Maxs in this world?
>>
File: 559XiyAOOCA.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
559XiyAOOCA.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Will /lisg/ manage to survive another year without any news about a sequel?
>>
>>175283346
>>175290248
>>175292823
t. Warryn
>>
File: maxirl.png (980KB, 909x599px) Image search: [Google]
maxirl.png
980KB, 909x599px
>>175297198
Tbh I saw my old self in Warren so you're not inaccurate. The desperation to fit in, the driving to the extremes to get noticed (Cannibal Holocaust...), the insecurity...

I was less of a white knight and general creep, though. Sorry, you didn't ask for any of that.
>>
>>175297032
>another year
Absolutely not. If it wasn't for the 'page ten JUST' guy, we'd already be dead
But I can't imagine a full year from now could pass with no info
>>
>>175297032
No.

>>175290242
>maybe even some Season 2 stuff.
Honestly I don't think they will announce S2, not until Vampyr is released first.
>>
>>175300462
I agree to be honest

>still not activity surge ;_;
>>
File: two_jumping_rabbits_bunnies.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
two_jumping_rabbits_bunnies.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>175295543
I took this photo during my record breaking jump!
>>
>>175297795
Chloe is a much better gal pal.
>>
File: Chloe Chooses Bay.gif (81KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Chooses Bay.gif
81KB, 220x123px
It's Chloe's turn to pick a concert.

Which one does Pricefield go to?

https://youtu.be/bMeYDS9kZcE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTSUwIZdMk
https://youtu.be/5w2YLdjxS_M
https://youtu.be/lcJTVPtbddY
https://youtu.be/ImeZYiPsL68
>>
>>175297795
>unironically using "white knight"

Kill yourself, /pol/.
>>
File: kqNyJGy.png (679KB, 364x871px) Image search: [Google]
kqNyJGy.png
679KB, 364x871px
Does anyone here live in London?
>>
>>175307072
Holy shit, I don't, but I live maybe an hour away.

Not sure what to make of it

Think I'm too socially retarded to go to an event like that, anyone else ever been?
>>
>>175308149
Do it anon. Do it for us.

I believe you can do it!
>>
>>175308149
Fuck your social issues and go there to represent /lisg/
>>
>>175308421
>>175308474
>>175307072
Well can someone share the link to the post so I can sign up then?

I have the impulse to do it and I'll lose it if I go to sleep now

I'll try my best if selected
>>
File: 1485495869827.jpg (536KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1485495869827.jpg
536KB, 1050x1400px
>>175308149
Basking in the aura of a room filled with comfy knowing the presence of Michel, which birthed Max, Chloe and Kate, was absorbing my energy sapped my weak beta personality of anxiety. I walked out four inches taller with eighty pounds of muscle shimmering on my body and a 14 inch thundercock bursting from my Deadpool boxers.

Now I am a true Chad and go ape with whatever woman I want.

Go, you fool. Go or be damned.
>>
>>175308952
Ok I'll go! Where is the link!
>>
Well I'd like to go but I have no idea how and OP won't respond. I'll sleep and try in the morning but it looks like it might already be booked from some of the other posts...
>>
File: 1490909777144.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490909777144.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>175310186
Good night anon.
>>
>>175309062
I think you can't go there without getting the invite first.
>>
>>175311851
Shiiit ok thanks
>>
File: GJas3K1.jpg (723KB, 1300x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GJas3K1.jpg
723KB, 1300x1800px
>>
>>175290248
>>175292823
If Max was real then that would probably mean Chloe was as well. So they'd just run off together.
You can be happy for them, which would be enough for me.

>>175300462
It will be interesting since LiS is Square Enix and Vampyr is Focus Home. Even though both are made by DONTNOD they don't have much in common.
They would be mentioned at two separate events unless DONTNOD themselves had a booth.

>>175315090
Her hands look a little off but Waitress-Chloe is a cute idea that's not done too much.
>>
>>175297032
I don't think we will have to go a full year without any info. Just another year (At most) until we have a game to play.
I'm sure those who get Vampyr will discuss the news they see and talk about the game here. So even if it's not entirely LiS related, the general will go on.

>>175307072
The fact they're having more of these gives me the impression that they've written a large part of the story and are trying to see what parts fans do/don't want so they can make changes before handing things off to the storyboard and mocap people.
>>
File: tumblr_o1s61z7ILj1s2hflso1_1280.jpg (260KB, 1280x1084px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1s61z7ILj1s2hflso1_1280.jpg
260KB, 1280x1084px
Not a bad part-time job for her. She gets money to spend on herself and Max and she gets to spend so time with her mother.
Maybe it will help them bond.
>>
File: tumblr_oi0ajsgcvf1qdx4nao1_1280.jpg (927KB, 1227x1476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi0ajsgcvf1qdx4nao1_1280.jpg
927KB, 1227x1476px
Last one
>Someone gets creepy with her and says "I'd like you" when asked what they want.
>Chloe looks visibly pissed off but controls her temper, Max is ready to defend what's hers, and Joyce 'accidentally' spills a drink on the person.
>>
File: mDbyHqm.jpg (228KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mDbyHqm.jpg
228KB, 1080x1920px
It's the weekend! Be comfy and enjoy the freetime.
I know some have finals and stuff coming up but don't forget to relax as well.
Stressing yourself out isn't good.
>>
>>175319779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3zQPQ4KPlQ
>>
>>175030615
thats actually fucking adorable.
>>
File: CRVgfXB.jpg (93KB, 780x696px) Image search: [Google]
CRVgfXB.jpg
93KB, 780x696px
>>175306948
>getting this triggered
Whiteknight cuck detected. Warren is the most pathetic character in the holy series. He literally spams max with cringy desperate texts and tells her not to ignore him just like this guy
>>
File: 20170428222949_1.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170428222949_1.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
And to think it was Chloe who was supposed to be here and not Kate...
>>
>>175321726
It is. I do think William had some idea who Chloe was into.
Seems that both her parents, and possibly Rachel, knew it before Chloe did (Or at least before she would admit it).

>>175321985
I'd rather Chloe not be harmed at all.
Her getting shot and being in a coma would have still been a poor ending. Not seeing her and Max show some sign of happiness at being together. Plus it still involves the "Storm is linked to Max's power and Chloe's survival" and you're still undoing a whole week of events and leaving Max alone with a lot of knowledge that's difficult to shoulder.
>>
>>175321895
This picture needs Lelouch's face
>>
>>175030930
>Chloe wanted Max to be with Warren the entire time.
100% false. She literally tells max she doesnt think anyone but her is good enough for her. You warrencucks will do anything to convince yourselves that hes anything but the worst possible romance choice in any video game ever. The only reason they let you romance him is they knew the betas like you would get too triggered if they couldnt have someone to relate to and the only romance was a lesbian one. All of his conversations and interactions, not to mention texts, are very clingy cringy and the definition of beta.
>>
>>175323796
You're replying to one of the many copypastas by Bayest. Just add the first sentence to your post filter.
It's shitposting and time should not be wasted picking it apart.
>>
>>175323796
>worst possible romance choice in any video game ever

Except he isn't a ''''''''''''''''romanceable'''''''''''''''' character in first place.
>>
>>175326264
Some people don't realize that, they act like Max clearly writing "I see him like a brother" and "He's a good friend" isn't proof of anything. At that point it's either because they didn't pay attention or they're willfully ignoring it.
I don't even dislike Warren as a character. I don't think too much about him and whatever bad things he does are easily changeable. His fans can be annoying though.
>>
File: tumblr_nscfv0ruQr1ucynpko1_1280.png (910KB, 644x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nscfv0ruQr1ucynpko1_1280.png
910KB, 644x800px
>>
File: hQZZg.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
hQZZg.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>It's an /lisg/ talks about Warren episode
>>
>>175327534
What kind of TV shows do you like, Alice?
>>
File: 1461468170905.jpg (3MB, 5491x3654px) Image search: [Google]
1461468170905.jpg
3MB, 5491x3654px
>>175327663
The comfy kind.
>>
>>175327534
You're not Alice.
>>
>>175328242
It does seem like someone else trying to be Alice.
>>
File: alice_sad.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
alice_sad.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>175328242
I am not the imposter! I'm not obsessed with eggs and I'd never use Aunt Chloe's room as a toilet!
>>
File: Chloe and Horny.jpg (397KB, 800x877px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe and Horny.jpg
397KB, 800x877px
GOAT goat comin' through
Baaa
>>
>>175328971
What kind of adventures does Horny get up to?
>>
File: true ending.jpg (2MB, 600x7109px) Image search: [Google]
true ending.jpg
2MB, 600x7109px
So I walked into the haze
And just multiple shitty ways
Now I see you smiling there
Like a monkey losing his shit, shit

Black glasses and orange hair
Still that man I cannot love
And I wipe the shit of my arms
The Imagination Land, the place that you'd wanna
Leave the logic here

Forget the logic here
Forget the logic here
Leave it all down here
'cuz baby it's future rust and then it's future dust

Forget the logic here
Forget the logic here
Leave it all down here

Now the endings they drag you down
Carry you to shitty ground
Though I find you in the corner of your room
Wipe you clean with dirty hands

So goddamn this boiling space
The Imagination Land, the place that you'd wanna
Leave the logic here

Forget the logic here
Forget the logic here
Leave it all down here

I'm the shit in your head
I'm the shit in your bed
I'm the imagination in the back of your head
'Cause I am

I'm the shit in your bed
'Cause I am

I'm the shit in your bed
'Cause I am
>>
Warren is better off with Brooke.
>>
>>175329657
Riding in the back of Chloe's truck, sitting in his little house built in the Price backyard, eating leftovers from Two Whales, playfully headbutting David, dreaming of having a Goat Tower.
>>
I wish there were more images of Chloe and Horny. If I had some extra money I'd throw some at an artist like "Hey, can you draw Chloe Price with a goat that has a blue mohawk? Thanks."
Even better would be to do it to the guy someone commissioned an Alice x Lisa piece/story. Left them totally confused.
>>
>>175332057
Do you mean that Tumblr story that got deleted (you can still find it archived though) or that picture where they have a bottle of water? I was the one who requested the picture.
>>
>>175332380
I thought the story and picture went together. Must have remembered incorrectly.
They deleted the story? That sucks.
>>
>>175332850
I copied and pasted it when I found it archived. I could post it if you want.
>>
>>175333179
I'm good, thanks. I've read it before but I just remembered the reaction of the person like "Why am I writing this?". I found it amusing.
>>
File: Pricefield Seattle Night.webm (498KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pricefield Seattle Night.webm
498KB, 1280x640px
>>
At the end of EP 4 when Nathan sent a text to Chloe, did she told him Max and her found Rachel's body? But Nathan wasn't dead at that time? Or it was Jefferson who sent it?
>>
>>175335849
Jefferson must have had cameras in the Dark Room and was watching them so he saw Max and Chloe snooping around and then could have gone to the Junkyard to confirm his suspicions.
It's supposedly Jefferson using Nathan's phone who sends the message to Chloe, but the timeline doesn't match up.

Max's and Chloe's phones are working fine during that whole time during the party, and only show signal interference during the storm (When Max cannot send Warren a message and in the gallery timeline when Chloe's call is cut short), but after that Nathan also calls Max and warns her. Which has to happen after "Nathan's" message to Chloe which lures them to the junkyard a second time.
But that means Nathan calls the final time after Max is in the Dark Room since if he called prior, she would have gotten the message no problem.
I've chalked it up as the message Chloe gets is Nathan but he's being told what to text Chloe and doing so word for word because he's scared and knows Jefferson will not tolerate any more fuck ups (Which it's too late for since Nathan is already on Jefferson's hitlist). When he realizes he's about to die he shows some sympathy and tries to call Max to at least save her or give an apology- as if it's worth anything by then.

The whole thing makes no sense since it becomes one of the two scenarios:
-Jefferson kills Nathan and uses his phone, but Nathan sends a message to Max after that point.
-Nathan lures Max and Chloe into an ambush, but then calls Max later on to warn her. During this time Max is passed out in the Dark Room, Jefferson leaves to kill Nathan and then return. Max gets the message when she escapes and is in an open area.

Another interesting thing is the painted threats in the Junkyard clubhouse right before Jefferson appears. It makes me think Nathan was there, having a breakdown and writing on the walls.

A lot in those few scenes that don't make sense. Indicative of rushed writing that plagues Episodes 4-5.
>>
>>175337042
Alright, thanks for the explanation.
Now if you excuse me I'll replay the infamous Episode 5 now.
>>
>>175337376
Sorry for the wall of text. In reality, it doesn't matter much but part of me is still salty about Episode 5 since a lot of stuff is inconsistent or contradictory.

For added impact, they could have put Nathan's warning the instant after Max is drugged. Like she sees Chloe get shot, goes down, sees Jefferson, hears her phone ringing, and then Nathan's message playing as Jefferson hovers over her. Maybe Jefferson makes a comment like he knows his accomplice is a traitor.
Now that would have been eerie.
>>
File: tumblr_o94shkkYrU1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o94shkkYrU1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>
>Good Life is Strange on news and recent just to see what pops up
>Some people hoping for an E3 reveal
Oh those poor fools
>>
File: 20170429043810_1.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170429043810_1.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>175341173
CLOSE THE GAME
NOW
>>
File: tumblr_o5l74v9ZCM1qgtli6o1_1280.png (1MB, 1200x938px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5l74v9ZCM1qgtli6o1_1280.png
1MB, 1200x938px
>>175341173
Congrats on making it to the end of the game, Anon.
You win the secret ending where Chloe surprises Max at the gallery. She would have been there earlier but there was some rain around Arcadia Bay, it cleared up after an hour.
>>
File: 1481366462753.jpg (73KB, 913x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481366462753.jpg
73KB, 913x1024px
>>175342589
Since Chloe started working that week at Two Whales, she also got paid and had some money saved up.
She was able to pay for a hotel room for the weekend so they could stay in San Francisco for a few days and go on their first official date. As well as to celebrate Max winning the contest and defeating numerous villains. Even with the sad news about Rachel, Chloe is happy and knows the future will be better and she's extremely proud of Max. Her Max.
>>
In episode 1-2 I was not that fond of Chloe and her 90s garage punk thing. Then they wrote it as a reaction to everything going on around her and that she was originally this sweet caring girl and by the end of it I picked the Waterfalls ending.

I suppose that was the writer's intention but it's sort of funny that if you like Chloe's "badazz guurrl" thing then, well, there you go. And in case you don't, it's implied that she's only become that way because she's stuck in an emotional hell. As a result to pick the Ghosts ending you have to either rationalize it like hell ("it's just pure numbers", "this is what Chloe wants", etc) or see both sides of this character and decide you don't like either one of them. The latter is just really unlikely to happen although I suppose possible.

So it's kind of odd that the Ghosts ending seems to reflect so much more development time, like that the ending that they really wanted to default to.
>>
File: 20170429053517_1.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170429053517_1.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
I DON'T WANT GUYS...
>>
>>
File: 1481323120274.png (105KB, 530x391px) Image search: [Google]
1481323120274.png
105KB, 530x391px
>>
>>175347328
When do they reach the holding hands stage?
>>
>>175349442
Not before marriage
>>
File: 2b.jpg (35KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
2b.jpg
35KB, 570x855px
I think Victoria would make a decent 2B
>>
File: 1447085348678.jpg (61KB, 327x458px) Image search: [Google]
1447085348678.jpg
61KB, 327x458px
>>175351062
>>
>>175342930
Kill yourself.
>>
>>175351062
Victoria would never cosplay.
>>
File: tumblr_o2xnr3jZbp1tsaxg4o1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2xnr3jZbp1tsaxg4o1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x691px
>>
File: Illegal in Oregon.jpg (3MB, 6772x4233px) Image search: [Google]
Illegal in Oregon.jpg
3MB, 6772x4233px
>>175335107
Gal pals cuddling together to stay warm. How cute. It's even more cute when the gal pals spend tens of thousands of dollars to play wedding day like they did when they were kids. They went out and hired an actual priest to officiate and wrote personalized vows. What silly ladies. They make such good gal pals.
>>
File: SparseEquatorialHare.webm (577KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SparseEquatorialHare.webm
577KB, 1280x720px
>>175358678
Buying a house, living their lives together, loving each other inside and outside of the bed, like proper gal pals.

Dying side by side, hand in hand, at old age. Their dying words? "Choo, choo...".
>>
>>175360638
>ywn see a fully produced Max and Chloe adventures
>>
>>175353128
Come on, that's a tasteful dress. You're having unwarranted naughty thoughts, that's all.
>>
>>175360753
[despair]
>>
>>
>>175311851
>>175307072
>>175308421
>>175308474
>>175308952
Well I managed to find an email that was used for the other LiS marketing. I sent my details off there. I doubt I'll be picked since it's Saturday and I don't even know if I'm sending it to the right address, but if I do I'll let /lisg/ know.
>>
>>175366835
Why did they use the interesting background for the centralization of a fucking dog?

It's rare to find quality like that, so they squander it on a stupid fucking meme.
>>
Max is a bad person haha :)
>>
>>175308149
>I don't, but I live maybe an hour away.
South English /lisg/ represent!
>>
>>175351062
I could see it. Great, now I'm thinking of what each girl would cosplay as.

>>175366835
Pompidou! Really nice image.
>>
>>175375505
Yeah! Nice to see I'm not the only one!
>>
File: Frank Bowers knife.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Frank Bowers knife.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>175370131
You talkin' shit about Pompidou?
How is a dog sitting on a beach a meme?
>>
>>175377553
The dog is a meme.
>>
File: Max Smilefield.jpg (191KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Max Smilefield.jpg
191KB, 720x720px
>>
>>175377608
It's a dog.

>>175380672
Cute.
>>
>>175380672
>mfw Chloe
>>
File: Cmn2weQWYAAq93R.jpg orig.jpg (71KB, 734x702px) Image search: [Google]
Cmn2weQWYAAq93R.jpg orig.jpg
71KB, 734x702px
>>175380672
Victoria can do it too!
>>
>>175380672
She looks bland, and it looks uncharacteristic.

We know how she smiles.

This would work better with Chloe.
>>
>>175380672
Jesus I never knew Max could do that
>>
Chloe is a smoker right? So she probably has grungy teeth and smells bad
>>
>>175384258
Brushing your teeth is a thing you know. The game directly points out that Chloe does brush hers.

And cigarette smoke is like gasoline or two-stroke exhaust fumes. Some people like the smell.
>>
>>175384258
She's not a heavy smoker and she quits shortly after she and Max get to Seattle.
>>
>>175383061
Reminds me of the photo of her watching the hockey game. Not really out of character, just rarer than her usually more subtle smile.

>>175383798
Do what? Smile?
>>
>>175386010
Fucking waifu head-canons.
>>
>>175387871
Fucking idiots who think of characters as one trait and cannot accept the possibility of them ever changing.
Why even bother coming here if you won't discuss stuff. Want something unchanging, go stare at a picture.
>>
File: It's too early for this shit.png (473KB, 542x711px) Image search: [Google]
It's too early for this shit.png
473KB, 542x711px
Clearly the characters are defined only with a few properties that the game establishes or that they MUST be since they belong to some kind of archetype.

Max: Awkward hipster who will never have more than a few friends or any confidence in herself.
Chloe: Reckless punk who smokes, does drugs, and probably sleeps around.
Victoria: Cruel bitch.
Kate: Bible clutcher who will hate anything that strays outside of what her faith is. Doesn't even know what sex.

Them ever being anything else is clearly headcanon. We should just shutdown /lisg/ since we're not allowed to talk about those.
Well, it's been a good run.
>>
File: max_selfie.png (1003KB, 1024x932px) Image search: [Google]
max_selfie.png
1003KB, 1024x932px
My name is Max, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are unfunny, no talent, no-lifes who spend every second of your day looking at pictures of me and Chloe. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any love? I mean, I guess it’s fun to project yourselves into my world because of your own uneventful lives, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than Warren spying on me outside my dorm.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was accepted into an art gallery at the age of 18, and know more about photography than you ever will. What art do you do, other than creepily photoshopping pictures of me? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just kissed me; Shit was SO WOWZERS). Thanks for listening.
Pic related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>175390827
Yeah I know all that you didn't have to tell me

You think I stay here because I am a fulfilled and happy person?
>>
>>175389391
I doubt she'd give up smoking.

There's a difference between character progression, and removing a character's edges to make them clean-cut, and more "hopeful".

I don't characterize anyone with one trait, you drooling moron.

>>175390514
Oh, just strawman me, that's easier.

I never characterized them as that, at all. It's /lisg/ that characterizes them as their dull archetype.

Max: She's so adorable, and dorky. "WOWZERS", am I right?
>tfw no Max gf
Chloe: Hella, hella memes, protects Max, hella memes
Victoria: SHE'S SECRETLY A LOVING, SUBMISSIVE TSUN
Kate: Too pure, pure, waifu, waifu, waifu
>>
File: 1489991615555.jpg (165KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489991615555.jpg
165KB, 425x516px
>>175391473
Don't listen to Max, she is not herself. You're a great person.
>>
File: 1486845361507.png (4MB, 902x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486845361507.png
4MB, 902x1080px
>>175377553
Calm down, dude. Anon didn't spill your beans.

>>175381937
With Caulfield entering, Victoria's chances of winning the Everyday Heroes Contest are toast.

>>175389391
>go stare at a picture
>posted in a thread full of pictures

Fucking idiots who can't stand other people's opinions.

>>175385285
I too enjoy the smell of gasoline. The taste of hard liquor tickles my palette as well.

>>175390827
Genius.
>pic related.
>>
>Wake up
>Feel hopeful for the day
>Remember Max is not my gf or friend

When does this feeling go away
>>
File: Kate Marsh Violin.png (621KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kate Marsh Violin.png
621KB, 1280x720px
>In Caulfield's dorm room, Kate Marsh watched as her friend hung out with Chloe on her birthday. Marsh had shared a beer with Chloe, well, Chloe had drunk most of it, but she'd had a few sips too! She wasn't lame!
>As their friends began to leave--including a scruffy older fellow with tattoos on his neck, the ever kindly Warren and others--Kate knew it was time for her short walk back to her dorm room.
>While smoothing her skirt, she reflected upon the evening and thought about how strange it was that Chloe slept over in Max's dorm so often.
>"That's not so weird. They have slumber parties. Maybe I'll invite them to come to my room!" she thought, giddy at the idea of the three of them watching movies and eating ice cream all night.
>She also thought about all the time Chloe and Max spent together. Aside from getting tea, whenever she spotted Max on campus she was walking or sitting with Chloe. Sometimes she spotted them in town, during hikes or at the beach. Max often rested her head on Chloe's lap while reading a book or playing with her cell phone, sending the much hated emojis.
>"Come to think of it, Chloe has been dropping off Max for our tea dates or arriving at the end to pick her up..." Kate shook her head. "I'm being silly. They didn't see each other for five years. They're making up for lost time."
>Then she thought about their habit of holding hands, leaning their heads on each others shoulders and wrapping their arms around each other as they walked.
>"That's not quite so strange," she thought. "I hold hands with...myself." She often clasped her hands together over her lap.
>>
File: Kate Marsh, Evangelical.png (166KB, 555x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kate Marsh, Evangelical.png
166KB, 555x500px
>Their hands made it onto each others laps quite a bit, often when they didn't think anyone was looking. Sometimes they gave a little squeeze, or a rub or a...
>Kate bit her lip for a second when she heard Chloe say something to Max.
>"So Max, how bout we take this party back to my place?"
>Max blushed and nodded. "If the birthday girl insists..." She looked up at her with desire gleaming in her eyes.
>Kate turned to them. "That sounds fun. Can I bring Alice? She'd love to meet your new dog."
>Chloe and Max turned to Kate. The few remaining partygoers, including the now less abrasive Victoria Chase, raised their eyebrows or squinted at her in confusion.
>Max had trouble looking Kate in the eye as she spoke to her.
>“Um, sorry Kate,” she stuttered as she looked from her chaste friend's face to her own shoes. “B-but I don't think that's a good idea. Alice is a rabbit a-and--”
>Chloe smirked and stepped toward them.
>“Between Max and I, we've already got enough animals in my house. Besides, we planned on heading to my bedroom and--”
>Max's eye doubled in size before she smacked Chloe on the shoulder to interrupt her.
>Kate smiled good naturedly. “hopping on the bed like rabbits. You are such party animals, right?”
>Kate laughed. Max's penchant for puns had rubbed off on Chloe since they'd been spending so much time together.
>Chloe smirked. Some of the other partiers giggled. Victoria rolled her eyes.
>“What is she fucking blind?” Chase muttered.
>Kate smiled, not detecting the eyes on her.
>“That's alright. It's getting late. I have Church tomorrow.”
>Victoria rolled her eyes again. “Wouldn't want to miss that...”
>“...And I don't want to nod off and miss the good parts.”
>Chloe turned away and chuckled.
>They said their good byes and parted ways.
>Kate went back to her dorm room.
>“My. Max and Chloe are lucky to have each other. They're such good gal pals.”
>gal pals
>CHOO CHOO!
>>
>A certain someone
>Thread goes to shit
Like fucking clockwork. It's so goddam obvious.
BAYEST, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GENERAL YOU MISERABLE CRETIN.
>>
File: mc.png (31KB, 501x621px) Image search: [Google]
mc.png
31KB, 501x621px
>>175391704
Thank you comfy Kate, I'll try to remember that
>>
File: 1460309815775.jpg (168KB, 1300x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1460309815775.jpg
168KB, 1300x1083px
Backhugs and hair ruffles from two hella cute girlfriends!
>>
>>175391505
It's not strawmanning when it's true. I've seen people say Max's writings in her diary are headcanon and don't support her loving Chloe or it being obvious that she would choose to keep her alive. There's been very vocal arguments here where someone insisted that Kate would stop being friends with Max if Max was gay.
Granted, it's all one person doing that. And I highly suspect it's the same person bitching about people posting headcanons. Since to them, everything they disagree with is one.
>>
>>175394649
>HOW DARE PEOPLE DISCUSS DIFFERENT IDEAS THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH

Just fuck off.
>>
>>175395742
To be fair, it was he that offered an opinion another anon then screeched at.
>>
>>175395742
You really are a fucking retard with no sense of consistency.
Act like the victim whenever it suits you and then berate others the rest of the time.
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1462434318397.jpg (730KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462434318397.jpg
730KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>175397897
You, my aggressive friend, are indeed the retard.

I posted a berating of baseless headcanons, then you replied with a strawman, and I replied with an example of your accusations portrayed by people you defend, then you complained about people posting opinions you dislike purely because they're different.

I posted an attack of a retarded headcanon because it's so utterly boring, and unlikely. You had a problem with dissenting opinions themselves.
>>
File: 1485581331138.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485581331138.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1469136309594.png (4MB, 3260x1984px) Image search: [Google]
1469136309594.png
4MB, 3260x1984px
Can we just agree to disagree
>>
File: 1471249015970.jpg (780KB, 800x6817px) Image search: [Google]
1471249015970.jpg
780KB, 800x6817px
All of pic related is an entirely baseless headcanon that Pricefield shippers use to 'justify' their choices.
But Max saying "This is my storm" and a few lines by Warren are admission of responsibility and 100% fact.

Bayfags. Not even once.
>>
>>175398757
Chloe does not smoke a single cigarette in the entirety of the game. You *are* retarded if you think her quitting is unlikely enough to warrant screeching at people. Just saying.
>>
>>175399067
No.
Time for that is over. I want them the get the fuck out of here.
Ignoring them doesn't work since they fine anything to bitch at. They clearly don't enjoy being here so it would benefit everyone for them to just leave,but they won't because they feel the need to pander for attention.
>>
If ALL they did was disagree then nobody would have an issue. I don't mind seeing different opinions and am willing to discuss stuff.
It's the fact that they act hypocritically in their debates and that 50% of their posts are flatout trolling.

You don't get to act like a victim when there's a 1:2 chance whatever is being said is done so just to shit stir and rile people up.
Want people to take you seriously? Stop the fucking act with the retarded personas and copypastas.
>>
>>175399967
You know responses like these are why they keep coming back, right?
>>
>>175351062
Sexy. Is Nier a good game?
>>
>>175401332
Kill yourself, waifufag.
>>
File: 1471560069212.jpg (76KB, 641x824px) Image search: [Google]
1471560069212.jpg
76KB, 641x824px
>>
Relax and have a good night, anons.
>>
File: 1471014628189.jpg (81KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
1471014628189.jpg
81KB, 700x526px
>>175402896
And you anon
>>
>>175403038
I'm going to fucking eat you, rabbit.
>>
File: 1470936048548.png (154KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1470936048548.png
154KB, 500x740px
>>175403576
You'll have to get past me first
>>
File: tumblr_ooj7s9YtmU1rhxvpto4_1280.jpg (864KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooj7s9YtmU1rhxvpto4_1280.jpg
864KB, 1280x1120px
>>
>>175404196
>Max using a dslr
BLASPHEMY
>>
File: tumblr_okahjrw73A1uxvlmio1_1280.png (886KB, 1280x1448px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okahjrw73A1uxvlmio1_1280.png
886KB, 1280x1448px
I really like this Thai artist Plerngrf.
Their style is really good and their language certainly looks interesting.

Too bad there's not too many pieces they've done.
http://plerngrf.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art
>>
>>175404374
It's for more professional shots where she needs more settings and quality! She still uses her trusty Polaroid.
Also that way she can't complain about Chloe using up her film (Even though Chloe always buys her more)
>>
>>175403949
I'll eat you, too. I don't think a 5'5, 100 lbs Christian girl is going to come between an 80 lbs, muscular canine driving a set of meat-specialized teeth.
>>
File: 17.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>>175405158
You'll have to get past me first!
>>
>>175405584
I'll eat you, as well. I don't think a lanky, 150 lbs girl is going to come between an 80lbs, muscular canine driving a set of meat-specialized teeth.

By the time I've finished with you, I won't even need the rabbit.
>>
File: CsTHyVJUkAEekfi.jpg (69KB, 718x730px) Image search: [Google]
CsTHyVJUkAEekfi.jpg
69KB, 718x730px
>>175404696
Their Twitter has some more sketches but they aren't sorted nearly as well.
They even mentioned the idea I love of Chloe working on cars. Max, of course, being a photographer. Perfect.
>>
>They're now RPing as the dog
>>
>>175406010
You can't even eat that much!
>>
File: oEG4bEN.png (55KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
oEG4bEN.png
55KB, 185x185px
>>175406010
*blocks your path*
>>
>>175406010
What about a 16000lbs truck
>>
File: cp.png (51KB, 506x790px) Image search: [Google]
cp.png
51KB, 506x790px
>>
>>175408851
On second thoughts calling an image cp is not a good idea
>>
>>175408983
CEP. Her full initials.
Don't think Max has a middle name.
>>
>>175351062
I think Max would too.
>>
>>175358678
>Ilegal in Oregon

Not anymore...?
>>
>>175409875
Correct, legal in the US now. But the game took place in 2013.
Four years later in 2017 and they could get married whenever they wanted. Maybe they already are...
>>
File: Neko_Screaming.png (814KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Neko_Screaming.png
814KB, 1280x720px
>>175004975
I LOVE KATE
>>
>>175411082
Please stop yelling
>>
>>175411082
I love you anon
>>
http://archiveofourown.org/works/10762113
>>
>>175412814
Y tho
>>
>>175412814
for what purpose
>>
>>175413217
>>175413447
Who knows?
>>
>>175416017
More waitress Chloe?
Nice. She can tuck her necklace into her shirt.
>>
>>175416310
Oh. It disappeared...
>>
I love Max and I want to befriend her!
>>
>>175416797
She'd probably be anyone's friend as long as they didn't try to force themselves on her and they weren't a bully.
>>
File: 1460818083661.png (658KB, 700x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1460818083661.png
658KB, 700x1193px
Chloe is beautiful
>>
My favorite hero is SuperMax
>>
>>175422165
Max doesn't need to be super to be a hero!
>>
File: 1470464261462-vg.jpg (143KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1470464261462-vg.jpg
143KB, 736x1041px
I'm gonna do it /lisg/. I'm driving to Tillamook Bay, Oregon this summer. Not quite sure what I'll find but I'll be sure to do some recon to see if it's like Arcadia Bay. I've been enamored with coastal Oregon after playing this game so I figured now is the best time.
>>
>>175423295
I wish you a wonderful time up there.
>>
>>175423295
>https://oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/tillamook_bay/
>The dikes determine the principal navigation paths and salmon runs for the entire bay

Wow, I can't believe Max and Chloe broke into the civil engineering industry
>>
>>175423295
Have fun, Anon. Be sure to take lots of comfy pictures and post them to imgur or something for us.
I'm sure the scenery is beautiful.
>>
>>175424331
Oh you
>>
File: tumblr_nonyh1MJuP1utqsb1o1_1280.png (635KB, 1028x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nonyh1MJuP1utqsb1o1_1280.png
635KB, 1028x800px
>>
>>175427234
>>
>>175427234
Cute then and cute now.

>>175427319
A lot has changed but a lot has also stayed the same.
>>
File: 20170430005906_1.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170430005906_1.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
Bae > Bay always, baby!
I don't think I will make a different choice no matter how many times I play Life is Strange.
>>
>>175429806
Always. I could never, ever, even consider splitting Max and Chloe apart.
Besides, it's just a storm. It passes, people will emerge from hiding, and they will rebuild. It wasn't like an Asteroid impact.
>>
>>175429806
I wonder if those numbers will ever flip again
>>
>>175429806
What kind of language is this
>>
>>175433382
Portuguese?
>>
>>175433382
>>175434589
Yep, it's Portuguese.
>>
File: 20170430004619_1.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170430004619_1.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Final Diary.png (3MB, 1272x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Final Diary.png
3MB, 1272x1438px
>>175437130
I liked the Pricefield museum.
Would visit in real life and go to gift shop.

I also liked how it's Max finally coming to the realization of what she's wanted her entire life. The final step to overcoming her doubts and preparing to do what's needed to secure hers and Chloe's happiness.
>>
File: 1466488025458.jpg (215KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466488025458.jpg
215KB, 900x900px
>>
If you do visit the Pricefield Museum then be sure to sign the guestbook and pick up a copy of Max's latest photo album!
>>
>page 10

J U S T
>>
When it was the last time we let a thread die?
>>
File: 1464644573822.png (422KB, 648x748px) Image search: [Google]
1464644573822.png
422KB, 648x748px
>>175444931
never
>>
https://clyp.it/0z0qf1fv is there a better quote in the game than this
>>
File: tumblr_nyjx3n5Tdr1twj2zjo1_1280.png (363KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjx3n5Tdr1twj2zjo1_1280.png
363KB, 576x720px
>>
>>
>>175448510
My favorite line is Max to Chloe towards the end of the game:
"I've always wanted my life to be special, an adventure. But not without you."
Says it all really.
>>
CAN WE SING
>>
File: tumblr_on8ijbetbA1rs3b30o1_1280.png (731KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8ijbetbA1rs3b30o1_1280.png
731KB, 595x842px
Going to be out for most of the day. Have fun and stay comfy.
Don't forget to cutepost <3
>>
>>175457571
Maybe some day again
>>
>>175457725
Have a good day anon
>>
>>175457571
Well no-one participated!
>>
File: tumblr_op6knkftJF1vhxunoo1_1280.png (548KB, 588x870px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op6knkftJF1vhxunoo1_1280.png
548KB, 588x870px
>>175460736
/lisg/ is lame!

Or just shy.
>>
>>175463060
I can't sing ;_;

and I'm shy
>>
File: 1442165405763.png (982KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442165405763.png
982KB, 1280x768px
>>175270124
>>175370131
>>
>>175465786
No, the lighting is different around the clouds.

It's not as good.
>>
>>175465786
>>
File: 1477972855271.jpg (151KB, 1280x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1477972855271.jpg
151KB, 1280x1206px
>>
File: 1485527653566.jpg (977KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1485527653566.jpg
977KB, 1240x1753px
>>175466201
>>175465786
She'd look better with Max by her side.

>>175400378
That wasn't me. I didn't post much yesterday. Feel free to run a script and check.
>>
File: pls.jpg (342KB, 1280x1361px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
342KB, 1280x1361px
>10
>>
File: ftdrt30jdmiy.jpg (445KB, 3508x1860px) Image search: [Google]
ftdrt30jdmiy.jpg
445KB, 3508x1860px
>>
File: 234567890.jpg (84KB, 1278x663px) Image search: [Google]
234567890.jpg
84KB, 1278x663px
How long until we go below 50 ips ;_;
>>
>>175477317
We went btwn 30-40 for a while after ep5, then it shot up after ep1 went free

I'm thinking S2 news will have the same effect later on
>>
>>
>>175423295
I have a friend who drove straight through Tillamook bay by more or less pure coincidence (he hasn't played LiS). On my request he stopped in the towns and took photos.
He said Garibaldi (the town used for the aerial portrait of Arcadia Bay) was really shitty, but Tillamook proper was okay.

Personally, I'd recommend doing a sweep of as much of the Oregon coast as possible rather than putting all your eggs in the Tillamook basket. Arcadia Bay is fundamentally an amalgamation of many places, despite its Tillamook roots.
>>
File: 1471728215472.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471728215472.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
There was a lad who was driving around the Oregon coast about a year ago on here. It was roughly the same time I finished the game. He stopped updating though if I remember ;_;

Makes me nostalgic thinking about it
>>
File: 1454472102459.png (207KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1454472102459.png
207KB, 500x625px
>>
>>
File: MaxPrice_ChloeCaulfield.jpg (501KB, 785x978px) Image search: [Google]
MaxPrice_ChloeCaulfield.jpg
501KB, 785x978px
>>
>>175485576
Haven't seen this one before. I can't imagine a traumatised Max would go in that direction, but I do like her tattoo.
>>
Max is for _______
>>
>>175491521
Chloe.
>>
>>175491521
Hardcore cuddling.
>>
>>175476638
A shiny new red truck. Nice.
Liking all the sunsets ITT.

>>175496256
Perfect answer.
>>
File: Reversed.png (509KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Reversed.png
509KB, 500x500px
>>175485576

>>175486873
Yeah, the role reversal images are cool from a visual standpoint. But not so good once you start thinking into the them.
I wouldn't want Max to be as sad as Chloe was. Chloe was at least strong enough to handle it and had Rachel.
Max suffering some kind of massive loss is just too much.
>>
File: tumblr_nnqxt2L1951rsp3gio1_1280.jpg (373KB, 1280x1534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqxt2L1951rsp3gio1_1280.jpg
373KB, 1280x1534px
Could also just swap clothes.
Cute thing for girlfriends to do.
>>
>>175502673
Gal pals

>>175399857
>single cigarette in the entirety of the game

She carries a pack. Chloe smokes weed. A character doesn't have to do something on screen for it to be canon.
>>
Chloe says she smokes and she has cigarettes, but the pack with seven seems to last her that entire (very stressful) week.
So even though she does smoke it's by no means heavy. She could always just quit entirely too which would be the best for everyone.
>>
File: tumblr_nzh1yzJALm1urlb0so1_1280.jpg (284KB, 715x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzh1yzJALm1urlb0so1_1280.jpg
284KB, 715x1280px
>>
Hope any Anons in the South/Midwest US are staying safe. Some really bad storms and tornadoes going on there.

Don't try to take pictures of stuff or stay out in the open, you see stuff starting to get bad and go inside.
>>
>>
Hello, my name is anon and I'm in love with Max Caulfield
>>
>>175510827
Hello "anon", would you happen to have blue hair and a sleeve tattoo?
>>
>>175508670
They look like actually bad storms and not just 'blew the roof off a place and knocked some stuff in the road'.
Guess it means two lesbians are finding their love.
>>
>>175506791
>implying she doesn't buy packs when Max is elsewhere

>>175508450
I wish I had a Chloe to cuddle me.
>>
File: 1484708538462.jpg (156KB, 735x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1484708538462.jpg
156KB, 735x1086px
>>175508670
>PAGE 9
This is what happens when /lisg/ chooses Bae.
>>
Kate has a long neck!

Seriously! What is wrong with her neck!
>>
>>175508670
Fucking lesbians.
>>
File: ForbiddenLove.png (143KB, 308x345px) Image search: [Google]
ForbiddenLove.png
143KB, 308x345px
>>175518383

Reminder that this is god's punishment!
>>
>>175463060
Looks like based Luc met the artist who made this picture you posted.

https://twitter.com/luc_baghadoust/status/858459489019637761
>>
>>175519860
t. Truss Limpbow
>>
File: 1468971435190.png (228KB, 599x536px) Image search: [Google]
1468971435190.png
228KB, 599x536px
>>175519860
>>
File: marshpricefielddd.png (827KB, 1280x1559px) Image search: [Google]
marshpricefielddd.png
827KB, 1280x1559px
>>175520214
>>175520842
Being gay is a sin! Lesbianism is wrong and - C-Chloe what are you doing-
>>
>>175520842
>>175521028
The hedonistic vermin should be flung into the water spout she summoned, the sneaky stronk sapphic slut!
>>
File: tumblr_nv9lpgaNJB1t22kcjo1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv9lpgaNJB1t22kcjo1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x429px
>>175521117
>>
File: Kate Marsh, Evangelical Pin-Up.jpg (76KB, 822x971px) Image search: [Google]
Kate Marsh, Evangelical Pin-Up.jpg
76KB, 822x971px
>>175522070
That creepy mudblood Daniel must have spying on me through my window. Why won't Warren stalk me instead of Max? Am I not good enough for one of God's white children?
>>
File: now im freeeee.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
now im freeeee.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>175522535
Warren doesn't stalk dead people lol
>>
>>175481546
Yeah that was sort of the plan. I don't really know anything over there so Tillamook was just a rough target to shoot for
>>
>>175519930
That's awesome. Love their art and it's cool to see Luc interacting with fans.
>>
Guys I'm at work and this girl came through who had hair just like Chloe's. I don't mean "blue," I mean the exact same style and shade of blue, right down to the bit of purple on top. I'm convinced she was a fan but I didn't say anything (I was going to say "I like your hair, it's hella cool") and now I'm going to regret it forever.
>>
>Roleplaying as characters
>Habitually shitposting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEmxJoBLKws

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
>>
>>175524620
Chances are that she's probably an SJW.
>>
File: 429926223_246789.jpg (18KB, 506x790px) Image search: [Google]
429926223_246789.jpg
18KB, 506x790px
>>
File: 1454277596394.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454277596394.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>175524883
You realize the irony of that statement right
>>
>>175519930
>Luc is travelling to Korea
>Michel is busy playing Overwatch

Season 2 announcement is gonna take so long..
>>
File: C93sQBQUIAAO5uA.png orig.png (105KB, 700x322px) Image search: [Google]
C93sQBQUIAAO5uA.png orig.png
105KB, 700x322px
>>
File: tumblr_o697x9qRJM1qjwd28o1_1280.jpg (219KB, 1280x1075px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o697x9qRJM1qjwd28o1_1280.jpg
219KB, 1280x1075px
>ywn snuggle up to your punk qt soulmate on a plane to Paris
>>
File: chole cute.png (460KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chole cute.png
460KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1484691600961.png (595KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484691600961.png
595KB, 600x800px
>>175529661
Why not snuggle in the bed of Chloe's truck while camping on the way to San Francisco?
>>
>>175524692
Then no one would bump the thread alive from page 10 during my lunch break. Also I engage in a considerable amount of cuteposting and comfy friendly joking around when not arguing with neanderthals like you.
>>
File: tumblr_nvw2ir8LWh1u1kru0o1_1280.png (515KB, 768x1174px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvw2ir8LWh1u1kru0o1_1280.png
515KB, 768x1174px
>>
>Considerable amount of cuteposting
>Friendly joking
HAHAHAHAHA
BULL. SHIT.
>"You can't dislike me because only 75% of what I post is outright garbage." -World'sBayest (Retard)

I'd rather /lisg/ than be subjected to your cancer. A death with dignity is better than becoming whatever you try to make it.
>>
>>175535116
you okay there dude?
>>
>>175535518
>Dude
EXCUSE ME?!
>>
>>175535563
dudette?
>>
File: tumblr_nzn1ddB9D21qiuewko1_1280.png (655KB, 969x863px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzn1ddB9D21qiuewko1_1280.png
655KB, 969x863px
I'm fucking done with your bullshit. You come here to try drag every else down because you're miserable with your own life. You can't be happy or find belonging, so you decide to try to fuck with where people hangout and "be cute" with trolling- because fuck everyone else for daring to be happy or have fun. It's all about you.
If you're not the center of attention then there's something wrong.

Then you have the gall to act like you're the victim when people ask you to stop. No surprise so few people even bother engaging in conversation with you when you write off their arguments or just respond with shitposting.
You have no reason to act as if this general needs you when all you contribute to it is old debunked arguments, pasted text, or complete garbage that /b/ would be bored with.
You're not getting any more civil debates or benefit of the doubt.

/lisg/ DOES NOT NEED, NOR WANT, YOU.

Go ahead, post an unfunny image or copypasta. Post in some fucking stupid character.
It doesn't change the fact that you are a failure: Here as a """"contributor""""", and almost certainly in life judging by the amount of time you spend here trying to shit things up (And being so poor at it).
You got your response and attention, now leave.
>>
File: 1450198961540.png (902KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450198961540.png
902KB, 1280x720px
>>175529661
All the food, wine, sites, and art. Must be fun.
>>
File: latest-1.png (751KB, 591x882px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
751KB, 591x882px
>>175536482
Please take your medicine and go spend some time with Mr. Jefferson.
>>
File: Lolipop.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lolipop.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>175536852
>>175536852
Max expects lots of paint me like one of your French girls jokes from Chloe.

...and she likes them.
>>
Before I go to bed, I want to reiterate a point.

When Joyce and David are out of the house, we all know what Chloe and Max do.

Hop like rabbits!
>>
File: 1484686403570.jpg (356KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484686403570.jpg
356KB, 1200x1200px
Good night /lisg/
>>
>>175539432
Sleep tight pirates
>>
>>175539432
Sleep well m8
>>
File: 20170429231411_1.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170429231411_1.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Kingarkay Comic Edit.png (829KB, 741x2076px) Image search: [Google]
Kingarkay Comic Edit.png
829KB, 741x2076px
Trying my hand at doing some merges of comics in Gimp again.
Original Comic: http://kingarkay.tumblr.com/post/154352213679/she-just-wanted-to-do-nice-art

This time I edited it a little bit. The original is cute and funny but I made it a little more sincere but still plenty cute.
I could do another version unedited and simply merged. It's surprisingly hard to add a rectangle border to an image in Gimp.
>>
>>175541132
Cute!
>>
>>175533141
this would be much better if she was kissing herself
>>
Ouroboros updated.
Not really a chapter, just another one of those text bonuses that are for fun.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6148189/chapters/23885733

This one is great.
Chloe: hey guess what my favorite flower is
Max: I feel like I should know this :/
Chloe: cauliflower
Max: Wut?
Chloe: cuz they grow in a caulfield
Max: Insert groan here
Chloe: later

That last message series in the chapter seems like it's going to add some more drama to the story. Sounds like Chloe is having dreams about her father...poor girl.
TomorrowHeart if you're still lurking here, keep up the good work!
>>
>>175543146
Also the stuff with Kate/Victoria building more after their first kiss.
Really satisfying to read and see grow.
>>
>>175541005
Max is right to look worried
>>
>>175542976
Glad you like it. It was pretty simple to do and I think every time I open Gimp to do something, I learn a new trick/ feature.
Maybe one day I'll be able to draw people in a decent way.
>>
>>175541005
I can't be the only one who thinks Max looks extremely cute with that outfit.
>>
>>175545910
Max looks extremely cute in every outfit. I love her fashion sense
>>
>>175545910
It's a great outfit but sadly is rare in fanart or screencaps.
>>
File: 20170428222639_1.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170428222639_1.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: tumblr_nxmsdnldTi1ulysvqo1_400.png (218KB, 267x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxmsdnldTi1ulysvqo1_400.png
218KB, 267x600px
>>
>Page 10

J U S T
>>
>>175552858
stahp
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (22KB, 800x100px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
22KB, 800x100px
>>175552858
>>
>>175460736
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE TRAVELING
>>
>>175556269
Never.
>>
File: 1454544156579.jpg (1MB, 1920x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1454544156579.jpg
1MB, 1920x1056px
>>
>>
File: mfw_warryn.png (304KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_warryn.png
304KB, 750x750px
>>175030930
>Michel had confirmed that Max and Chloe are ultimate relationship
>Even after journal entries Warryncucks are still exist
>>
File: art of the tru love.jpg (88KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
art of the tru love.jpg
88KB, 500x348px
>>175533141
>that garbage lip touching thing just lasted for two secs
>even in animations warryn got cuck'd because their lips weren't even touching exactly
> Max didn't remember it afterwards and her mind fully focused on Cho cho
>warryncuck fanart that full of lies.ipg
Here, fix'd for you
>>
File: sleeping_on_mat.jpg (387KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping_on_mat.jpg
387KB, 3072x2304px
Good night /lisg/.
>>
>>175561319
Night Alice.
>>
>>175561319
sleep tight bunny
>>
File: 1484439601680.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484439601680.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>175560357
WHAT THE FUGG
>>
Chloe has nice ____!
>>
File: 1460079530902.gif (577KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460079530902.gif
577KB, 480x270px
>>175563440
eyes
>>
New thread

>>175563371
>>175563371
>>175563371
Thread posts: 597
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.