[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 803
Thread images: 117

File: 1492648741688.png (226KB, 914x774px) Image search: [Google]
1492648741688.png
226KB, 914x774px
Last Thread: >>174655804

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Shitters gonna shit
>/tg/ refugee deluge
>some madman with too much free time and ambition making spess station in Source
>debates on the validity lol so randumb named crewmembers
>someone mentioned Stationeers again

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA [Embed]
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
https://discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
http://stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o [Embed]

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ
>>
File: new mix.jpg (30KB, 530x138px) Image search: [Google]
new mix.jpg
30KB, 530x138px
first for vomit in the cryo
>>
>>174772528
Yesterday I found out you can theoretically farm paraetemol by hugging it up to a high concentration and vomiting it out, you can't get it any other way
>>
Vox clowns are the best clowns
>>
>>174772860
Roundstart hugborgs when?
>>
my guide to ss13 servers
-LOW ROLEPLAY SERVERS-
>goonstation
a closed-source, high quality, low-fat codebase with a touch too much coriander and two scoops too many aging yuppie administrators who get off on asserting their retarded liberal wills over tweens and young teens
>tgstation
an ultra-dense neutron star of compacted human feces. the codebase is a horrible mess where old important systems and interactions are neglected in favor of flashy new bullshit that completely breaks the game's tone, like 'devil mode' and 'magical monster hunter mining'. a convincing argument for why coders should be given zero power and should be 100% beholden to the users' desires. they have literally tried to add auto-aim to the game after a coder died on his traitor round due to missing a lot
the atmosphere is almost as suffocatingly political as goonstation - despite claiming to be a 4chan server, 99% of the current userbase is from tumblr or reddit and saying 'nigger' or 'tranny' is bannable. this server is basically rome in its latest days, except you can't fuck little boys there (sadly)
>vgstation
a codebase with some cool features which don't excuse the fact that it's a literal dinosaur - years behind every other codebase and not getting any better.
this too is not your average 4chan server, i would say the primary distinction about the userbase of vgstation is that it's extremely 'namefag-centric'. there are a lot of persistent personalities on vgstation who love to kick up retarded drama and try to get each other banned whenever they feel their peers are soaking up too much of their attention.
>hippie
supposed to be the 'lax rules low-rp robustness' server now that nox is dead, yet it has a glacially slow movespeed like it's baystation. i have no idea why people play here
>>
my guide to ss13 servers part 2
>colonial marines
aliens vs humans deathmatch with 200ms+ of lag, the worst possible codebase for deathmatch gameplay (baycode), and, by a landslide, the worst staff of any space station 13 server.
it is headed by a brain damaged military veteran who doles out permabans for any criticism of the server, which is staffed by moderators who range between 14 and 18 years old and constantly spawn themselves in as a godmode class and kill dozens of humans and aliens whenever they're feeling bored. avoid at all costsexperience
-HIGH ROLEPLAY SERVERS-
>baystation, polaris, aurora
these are all exactly the same thing. the only reason they are even split up is because the primary recreational activity on high ``roleplay'' servers, drama, often leads to community schisms.
the codebases are ultra-casualized, if that word can apply here. the move speeds are lowered to levels that disallow intelligent dodging, the stamina and armor systems are adjusted toward statistical attrition so that the more heavily geared party wins 99% of the time, and in that other 1% where something narratively interesting happens, the losing party will batphone their administrator friend whom they are erotic roleplaying with in a Discord channel, at which point said administrator will inform you that it is illegal to harm furries on this server and you are no longer welcome here
some say that good roleplay is like a collaborative writing experience, like dozens of skilled authors all working on one great book. if you like books where there are 100+ flawless furry ego insertions all trying to be the main character, where there is no antagonist or villain plot because having bad things happen to the characters hurts their writers' feelings, and where reality is generally suspended in favor of constructing the ultimate velvety-gloved comforting social chat environment, you're in luck. these servers are for you
>>
>>174775114
>>174775202
tl;dr, it's all shit

what a sad fate has befallen spessmen
>>
>>174775114
I don't know why everyone shits themselves over Goon. Besides their cool computer OS I don't get the appeal.

I suspect the main reason people like it is that being closed source gives it a sense of mystery, and there's a lot of places to fuck off to.

If I thought Gooncode was more fun I would go there in a heartbeat, I'm definitely not hanging around out of love for this """community"""
>>
>34 people online right now

/vg/ has been over run by refugees
>>
>attack animations are staying in the game because of THREE VOTES

were it not for the /tg/ refugees when their server went down, we would've removed them
>>
>>174775503
Thought for sure the bunker would have been engaged already
>>
>>174775651
Regular admins can turn it on for a round, not keep it on forever.

In the past two days the bunker has been turned on for three rounds. Also anyone that wants to play on /vg/ probably has already so they can get past the bunker
>>
>>174775643
The only way to be sure we get votes from true /vg/ players and not TG players is to only accept votes from coders and admins, since they represent the core of /vg/

The nice thing is, every vote on the server has a ckey associated with it, so it will be really easy to just throw out anyone who doesn't meet that criteria
>>
>>174775817
There's like 120 votes, we should just throw out any voter with under 100 connections.
>>
>>174775907
Compromise, 600 connections and at least 2 years since first connection, that's not even one connection a day.
>>
>[00:14:05]ADMIN: Apologyman deadminned themself.
[00:14:05]ADMIN: Apologyman deadminned themself.
>[00:14:05]ADMIN: Apologyman deadminned themself.
[00:14:05]ADMIN: Apologyman deadminned themself.
>>
>>174775817
>>174775907
>>174775945
All these bitch boys crying about losing the poll.

If a coder did the same you'd mock them mercilessly.
>>
>>174775945
That's fine

my new account's vote doesn't count now
>>
>>174775961
That just means he's turned off admin for that round you dingus
>>
File: 1361082917620.gif (866KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1361082917620.gif
866KB, 500x281px
>>174775114
>years behind every other codebase
if any of the other codebases added valuable things in the past five years, as opposed to ugly-ass resprites and irrelevant stat tweaks, we would have stolen them by now.

hell we used to have pipe bursting, slag, and ice way before bay adopted them. if we kept them around we probably could have come up with a cooler way to incorporate melting walls too.
>>
>>174775945
That's fine

my new account's vote doesn't count now
>>174776026
An argument could be made that the influx of /tg/ refugees altered the poll result. Stupidly nobody set criteria for the poll beforehand so all votes count even from /tg/ refugee with 5 connections over the last 6 months
>>
>>174776065
Don't bother, this is from a post on reddit from a guy who hasn't joined our sever in 2 years
>>
>>174776102
The animations were already winning before /tg/ went down, we gotta find a new excuse.
>>
>>174776143
Yes but now it's only winning by 3 votes, meaning if we remove the /tg/ voters removing it would've won
>>
>>174776184
You call them TG voters but they can only vote if they first connected to our server at least a month ago.
>>
>>174776204
and server hopping is done by many people, last time /tg/ went down was over a month ago and we got lots of /tg/ refugees that now can vote for a server they play on once every other month
>>
>>174776272
I guess we need some kind of group that is insulated from just being flooded with new people to make these decisions. Perhaps some group of people who have contributed to this server in some way, perhaps CODERS.
>>
>>174776368
>coders

just let OUR GUY Yclat approve all coding ideas
>>
>>174776407
Yclat is not /our guy/ he has the worst taste of anyone I've seen on the server.
>>
File: 01_preview1.jpg (627KB, 590x960px) Image search: [Google]
01_preview1.jpg
627KB, 590x960px
>>174776065
>Goon turf sprites
fucking ick, that perspective doesn't work at all.

Something like this would be better but would require full map reworks because wall-mounted equipment would have to be limited to being placed only on the south faces of walls.

I mean, you could, in theory reduce the sprites of wall mount stuff to fit in the tiny sliver of visible wall that the goon walls have on each side, but that would render most things and their animations utterly unrecognizable.
>>
>>174776437
OKay, then give the coder approval status to Riekland_
>>
File: newperspective.png (39KB, 605x443px) Image search: [Google]
newperspective.png
39KB, 605x443px
>>174776532
what current goon walls are based off, for reference
>>
File: spurdo script.png (91KB, 666x886px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo script.png
91KB, 666x886px
>be Cosmo Kramer assistant
>apply to be tcomms technician, captain gives me the job
>fuck around a bit with some fun scripts but put them back when the cap tells me to stop
>run a script that filters all chatter to spurdo speak when I say a codeword over radio
>eventually get thrilled by a vamp
>he gets captured while I'm in medbay, so I turn on the tcomms script and try to save him
>he gets spaced, but I manage to space the HoS while that happens
>captain comes looking for me, doesn't know about the HoS, but is mad about the tcomms script
>I disable it in exchange for just being fired instead of going to perma
>only say the codeword, leave the script running
>he's satisfied, I travel off into space to find my vampire master
>manage to find his head and try to travel back to the station
>run out of jetpack fuel twice and spacepod fuel once before dying to a spacecarp while still drifting through space
>in my dying breathes reactivate the code and watch as the station fights off a blob with spurdo speak over comms
>>
File: ebin script.jpg (24KB, 625x74px) Image search: [Google]
ebin script.jpg
24KB, 625x74px
>>
>>174777143
>>174777228
fug :DDD
>>
that was a good round thank you all for being in it it was a lot of fun to be playing in that round with all of you
>>
>that medbay
>>
>>174777294
I enjoyed that round as well
>>
>>174777228
I fucking lost my shit when I saw that. Spat water all over my desk.
>>
>>174777337
I tried my best, that was the first time of me working in medbay without having someone do everything.
>>
>>174777478
just read the wiki and you'll be good
>>
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14722
>>
>>174777586
PBJ is a sperg.
>>
>>174778127
But is he wrong?
>>
>>174778138
Yes.
>>
>>174778221
How
>>
>>174778138
>>174777586
>>174778221
Does cluster and pbj even play the game? How can they make these decisions if they themselves don't fucking play ATMOS OR ENGINEERING
>>
>>174778035
Well, the initial pipe layering implementation was a huge power spike for autmos that wasn't necessary, sort of went against (what I vaguely remember of) the initial intent of the PR, and only makes it more annoying to get biggest numbers in atmos projects with no interesting boost in build sophistication.
>>
>>174778308
He's wanting to lower the amount of autism people are able to do just because he thinks his flavour of autism is higher class.
>>
>>174778330
I mean yes and no. If you're talking about this change cluster made his decision on it long ago when he was still playing. PJB came to the same conclusion when playing recently.
>>
>Boy I'm stacking 5 layers of every device I can find, damn I'm so fucking good at this.
Good fucking riddance. You don't need layer stacking for anything.
>>
>>174778356
Do you think repeating an action 5x increases your autism level?
>>
>>174778439
Cluster hasn't played in like 2 years, but then again, why does that even matter? These are 2 people, if the rest of the playerbase doesn't have a problem with it, they can fuck off with their shitty changes.
>>
>>174778515
No but it allows more flexibility when it's actually needed.

I admit it's overused right now but removing it completely is batshit insane.
>>
>>174778518
This change was made 2 years ago, back when he played. You're just parroting what I just said but acting as though you've contradicted it.
>>
>>174778563
Could you explain what the flexibility is?
>>
>>174778563
It's disgustingly overused. It should just go, it adds nothing except atmos powercreep at the cost of wasting a ton of time.
>>
>>174778494
You're 100% correct
You also don't need clonexadone to clone but it's nice to have
>>
>>174778571
You still didn't tackle my other point, why do you 2 fuckers get to decide to change something, especially when people are already against it, if you're going to do a big change do it proper and have a poll vote on it, don't be like "BLAH BLAH I ME AND ONE OTHER GUY THINKS THIS SHOULD BE CHANGED SO ITS GETTING CHANGED"

Like I know you're a sperg pbj but consider others before you jump the fucking gun
>>
O N E M O N T H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6eR7WkZPMc
O N E M O N T H
>>
>>174778689
People are against things without hearing the reasons why just as a kneejerk reaction. Nobody gives a shit about that kind of opinion.
>>
>>174778583
As the complexity of a build increasing the space required for it starts getting silly if you cannot layer devices. It's at that point you start saving time with layered devices rather than wasting it, as you don't need to physically build as many chambers/etc.
>>
>>174778734
Still doesn't mean you can't make a big change without asking the playerbase about it, like gee maybe this would have been easy to merge, if you brought up a poll about it, and let data gather for a few days, atleast then if people agreed with you, you could use that as a backing point.
All you're doing right now is digging yourself a hole where you and cluster will probably sperg out together.
>>
>>174778737
Is there a reason why you wouldn't currently have the same number of burn chambers with 5x piping for greater results?
>>
>>174778848
>Don't rely on an OP crutch which I should've killed years ago in the GitLab PR AND you'd have sucked without complaint if I had done it.
>This shit is why we need the Ivory Tower.
Shouting at deaf ears.
>>
>>174778848
Bullshit, a poll is the epitome of gathering kneejerk reactions. Just like how 6 people "downvoted" that PR before even reading a single reason why or why not it should be merged.

This is what emojis have done to the github and playerbase as a whole.
>>
What the fuck does "balancing" engineering even mean?
>>
>>174778865
No because that would take too much time, and you have the choice to do it if you wanted anyway. With the removal of layering it FORCES you to make over-complicated fuck huge time consuming builds.
>>
File: clown.jpg (174KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
174KB, 595x842px
Does anybody else feel like Xenobio and Telescience are overshadowed by the rest of Research?

Toxins gets bombs and can shred the station. Xenoarch gets guns and all kinds of other toys. R&D can make pretty much anything. Robotics have dominion over borg-related items and exosuits.

Xenobio gets what, Golems and Slime People? Slimes themselves, despite being dangerous to the Xenobiologists, aren't even practical to use as biological weapons.

Telescience is like Science's janitor closet. Granted you can use it to steal a whole lot of shit from just about anywhere but only if you're a metagaming fuck that memorized the coordinates of shit like the Head of Security's locker or the Armory. The teleporter console desperately needs a better interface.
>>
>>174778848
6 people gave a thumbs down within 10 minutes of that PR getting made before any explanation was made. How do you think a poll would have helped?
>>
>>174778953
muh numbers
your numbers must be at least THIS HIGH TO RIDE
numbers ARE TOO HIGH
i waNT SMALLER NUMBERS
>>
File: 1488658324705.png (316KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488658324705.png
316KB, 960x540px
>>174778848
>poll for attack animations
>B-BUT IT'S JUST TG REFUGEES

>controversial PR comes up
>WHERE'S THE SERVER POLL
>>
>>174779001
Golems make good shields, being immune to burn damage and all.
>>
>>174779031
wow it's almost like each thread gets several hundred unique ips
>>
>>174779090
So you're saying the threads opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>174778953
Beats me.

I'm a longtime engineer player, and rampant MoMMI player as well, and all I do ingame is make enough power to run the station.

"Autism" to me, means setting up pipes and wires and things so to power the station as quickly, safely, and long lasting as possible while requiring the least maintenance.

It's fun to try new things and see how compact and efficient I can make stuff that juuuust gets the job done.

I have no fucking clue what this ranting and raving about device layering has to do with anything.

It's nice to be able to layer shit, but it's not vital to get the whole station powered quickly, sufficiently, and without needing maintenance. All layering does is let me do things in a smaller, cuter setup.

Atmos shit doesn't even matter.
>>
>>174778957
Or you can go with less powah for less clicking.
>>
>>174779116
i'm saying that the thread isn't one person
there is no "thread opinion" because it's not an entity
>>
File: bananas.jpg (121KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
bananas.jpg
121KB, 720x720px
>>174779001
Xenobio also has the ability to mass produce phazon, bananium, bluespace crystals, and peridoxen.
Xenobio has a lot of more possibilities than you think anon, but it will always be babby's first science.
>>
>>174778903
Ok see now your argument is no matter what happens everyone will have a kneejerk reaction so no matter what im right because nobody clearly takes the time to read it, BUT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT. Yeah no fucking shit people are going to downvote your shit immediately, thats what happens when you're known for sperging out when anyone disagrees with you. Maybe shit would be easier if people actually liked you, or you could handle proper criticism/bants

>>174779031
Trying to argue a point using shit parroted in a thread isn't going to help, half the thread is memes/shitposting, but so is PBJ and Cluster
>>
>>174779001
I don't feel that you are likely to find anything new or fun in xenoarch either. I would appreciate if all of science got some new things, or even had some polish the things it already has.
>>
>>174779116
hello probe
>>
>>174779147
Read nigga.
>and you have the choice to do it if you wanted anyway.
>you have the choice
>choice

Right now you can CHOOSE to not use your time layering, just because you are so autistic you can't stop yourself doesn't mean you need to gimp all of us?
>>
>>174779157
Wow that slippery slope fallacy.

No, not EVERYTHING is a kneejerk reaction but "downvoting" something before anyone presents any argument either way definitely is. And do you somehow think people voting in a poll would make sure to inform themselves any more than the people who opened up the PR? Also there was no proper criticism at the time people started "downvoting".

And if you're talking about someone sperging out after being disagreed with that describes you to a T
>>
>>174779226
Hmm. Would you like it if the throughput of devices and capacity of pipes were both increased 20x?
>>
>>174779149
So you're saying thread opinions don't matter
>>
>>174779315
no, i'm saying you're retarded
>>
>>174779313
That's just dumbing everything down, at that point layering would need to be removed all together cause of the sheer powercreep with that.
>>
>>174779350
Sorry but that is a clear number of people in the thread who think polls are invalid, therefore polls are invalid. Just as when there was a clear number of people in the thread who thought polls were valid, then polls were valid.
>>
>>174779251
People started downvoting because you're a literal meme, don't expect to merge big pr's that most of the playerbase disagrees with and not expect shit thrown back at you.
inb4 how do you know most of the playerbase disagrees, how do you know people downvoting are kneejerk reactions? and not people who are now aware of your shit pr and don't agree with the merge?
>>
>>174779387
What's dumb about it?
>>
>>174779429
>how do you know people downvoting are kneejerk reactions
Because no argument for or against was laid out at the time. No reasoning was requested either. The people "voted" against a PR without hearing out why the other side might want to do something.

That is the very definition of a kneejerk reaction.

Also I'm not PJB. PJB wouldn't know how to spoilertext
>>
File: unknown (2).png (206KB, 320x479px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (2).png
206KB, 320x479px
>>174778330
No, PJB and cluster just want the entire server to play the game the way they play it and they know they can make it so by merging eachothers pr's and get away with it because "it wasn't a self merge :)"
>>
>>174779510
Heres an idea for PBJ then, because there is clearly no other way, create a poll in the admin only section of the forum, let the admins/headmins/pomf vote on it, thats atleast 25ish votes right there
>>
>>174779564
For what purpose
>>
>>174779432
It negates layers completely by increasing the yield of all parts to a stupid amount, a single scrubber could instantly remove any plasma in the air etc.
>>
>>174779564
>admins
>playing the game
Even worse than the coders, 40 people on admins page
name 5 admins that actively play
>>
>>174779636
Not to mention admins know even less about autmos than almost any coder does
>>
>>174779583
Clearly because he thinks everyones out to get him thats part of the playerbase, so lets take a good chunk of the playerbase which is the admins, head, etc, which consists of people of all different kinds who have been playing for any number of years, atleast you will get a result that isn't a "kneejerk reaction"

>>174779653
Probe and a bunch of the others are solid at engineering
>>
>>174779001
Toxins doesn't make sense when all they do basically is build bombs. With a name like toxins you think they would be working with virulent strains and other really sicknasty stuff, but that's Virology's job if I'm not mistaken.

Toxins should be renamed 'Weapons Research' or some shit, that way their bomb building makes sense (researching weaponization of plasma and other resources), plus you can throw in other kinds of weapon development (BFG project anyone?). R&D should work alongside with Weapons Development but otherwise R&D should focus on non-military applications of plasma

Xenobio and Telescience definitely needs some more flavor, but I'm not sure what.
>>
>>174779390
sorry, but that's not how shit works
a lot of people saying polls are invalid doesn't make polls invalid
a lot of people saying polls are valid doesn't make polls valid
here's a picture of pjb (you??????) doing shit because of majority vote and also saying it shouldn't be left to votes but to the ivory tower
>>
>>174779687
No I mean what would a poll of those people accomplish. Players would riot if admins/coders/pomf got to make decisions without them.
>>
>mfw shitters cry when they get robusted

i am the law
>>
>>174779591
Well there's a start, the interaction between atmos (namely roundstart devices) and autmos doesn't jive well if you stretch the latter hard. How about this: Only devices and pipes produced with an RPD get the aforementioned 20x buff. Better?
>>
>>174779742
It would be better then whats going on now, which is PBJ and Cluster trying to force merge something that they think is proper, its not the best choice of options but I doubt PBJ is going to close his PR anytime soon
>>
>>174779726
I'm not PJB, he doesn't visit the thread at all. And yes, a polls entire value is how many people will accept the results of it. If people start saying polls are invalid, polls become useless.
>>
>>174779636
>name 5 admins that actively play
qbone!
kuranon!
dragonbro!
smallboss!
theres only 4!
>>
>we need a poll!
>yes wins for animations staying
>polls don't fucking matter!
heh
>>
>>174779825
Apologyman.
>>
>>174779823
no, the value of a poll is to gauge how many people want shit
>>
>>174779742
>admins/coders/pomf got to make decisions without them.
But that happens literally all of the time.
>>
>>174779867
Okay, so if I polled TG players to ask them how much they want us to change our code to do X, that's fine?

Well no, you wouldn't accept that poll. You'd said it doesn't represent the playerbase, and then you wouldn't be happy with the results.

The entire value of a poll is JUST to placate the highest number of people.
>>
>HoS murdering people indescriminately
>Clown slips him and takes staff of animation because lel so funneh prank
>Animates his PDA before getting robusted
>PDA fucking murders four people by stunlocking them with slips
Jesus god that was terrifying
>>
>pick up a spellbook
>get the horse spell
>horse the HoS once to test it out
>RD who stole the captains ID and gear immediately starts chasing me around shooting me with a laser
>several people complaining about being randomly lasered in the hallways by the RD
>brags about how many random people they killed that round
>is surprised when I showed up the second time, saying they thought they gibbed me and wonder who they really gibbed
>>
>>174779885
Yes, which is why a poll among those groups wouldn't soothe any feelings. That's exactly my point.
>>
>>174779974
RD was doing the right thing

ACT LIKE ANTAG
GET TREATED LIKE ANTAG
>>
>>174780027
YEAH BOY
>>
>>174779936
polling tg players has nothing to do with /vg/ though. that's a shitty comparison and even then doesn't fill your requirement of placating the highest number of people because if we're for some inane reason including tg players in our shit, placating them would matter as well
>>
HoS is such a fucking headache
why do I play the damn role
>>
>>174780027
You were the one acting like an antag though, half of deadchat was surprised to find out you weren't a survivor
>>
>>174780107
So you can complain for (you)s
>>
>>174780098
It's an example to show that polling is only useful when people accept the results. It's not a shitty comparison because people were saying that the attack animations poll was ruined by TG voting yesterday.

Once people start attributing votes winning/losing to arbitrary factors the whole polling system becomes useless.
>>
>>174780141
I haven't played in a week. If you run around casting spells and harassing crew members you are acting as a wizard and can be treated as one
>>
>>174780160
>spellbooks all over the station
>tons of people with spell powers
>hurr you're acting like a wizard
You'd have to be a retard to think I was a wizard if the only thing I'd cast was horseface. Are you dumb or just new?
>>
>>174780156
it is a shitty comparison because we don't poll tg the server and never have polled tg the server, we poll anyone who plays on our server and has played on it for long enough to be eligible. they're not saying tg the server was voting on it, they're saying tg players came on here while tg was down and voted
and would you look at that, attack animations staying won and they're are still in despite people saying tg players ruined it. polling works for deciding what to do with shit like this.
>>
>>174780287
>act like an antag, get treated like an antag
>>
>>174780327
Having a poll is about more than just making a decision either way, anyone can make a decision based on any arbitrary guideline.

The purpose of a poll is to give a final judgment that everyone can respect as an absolute decision of the playerbase that wont be questioned and puts the debate to a comfortable conclusions both sides can agree to. When people say "we lost the poll, but that was only because the poll was rigged" the point of polling itself, to resolve debate satisfactorily, no longer exists.
>>
>>174780409
easy to call something arbitrary but making a decision based on majority vote is by definition not
you'll never resolve debate here so there's no point trying. the only purpose left is to make a decision.
>>
>c*ders are going after layered pipes to make atmospherics a pain in the ass
SOS
>>
>>174780529
You think its a decision based on a majority vote, but that would be the justification of the victor. If the minority disagrees and says they lost due to some other factor, then the poll to them was arbitrary and meaningless.

And the second you stop trying to resolve debate, that's the moment everything just becomes up or down, compromise dies, and only 51% of people will ever be happy.
>>
File: s m u g.png (117KB, 235x234px) Image search: [Google]
s m u g.png
117KB, 235x234px
Let's just determine the outcome of the poll by weighted votes like maps
>>
>>174780665
End the server?
No - 108 votes
Yes - 1 vote
Weighted Vote Result: Yes

Connection lost. Attempting to reestablish...
>>
>>174780665
Ban strawberrytan?
No - 108 votes
Yes - 1 vote
Weighted Vote Result: Yes
>>
File: indifference_chan.png (188KB, 700x709px) Image search: [Google]
indifference_chan.png
188KB, 700x709px
>>174780665
That want very funny, strawberry.
>>
>>174780618
i think you misjudge how much i care about most polls. i say these decisions should be based on a majority vote because i don't really care about most of them and it would be a much more conclusive way of deciding
i didn't say you should stop trying to resolve debate, i said it won't happen. people WILL debate every tiny decision and that's just how it is, but it'll never get resolved. look at pjb, yclat, carshalash, kolith, the people who turn any pr controversial (except not kolith anymore lmao). those are the people i think you're talking about when you say people like polls when they help and hate polls when they don't help. they'll keep arguing no matter who "wins" and they should be allowed to argue but debate stops being a good way of resolving conflict when half the people refuse to listen
>>
>>174780849
Thanks I'll be here all night
>>
someone post the pjb 4chan things from discord
I unironnically think he should be perma'd and removed from git for this shite christ almighty
>>
>>174780665
dumb waifuposter
>>
>>174781137
Why?
>>
>>174781208
he's like probe in that he doesn't want /vg/station to be /vg/station, he wants VGstation with no ties to the site
I fucking hat ehim so much
>>
>>174781271
If that were true wouldn't he be trying to make us a public server or posting our IP on reddit or something like that. That doesn't sound accurate.
Removing good coders for stupid reasons like that will leave you with none.
>>
>>174781335
>PJB
>good
>>
>>174781335
PJB and Clusterfack found some exploits with layered piping and consider some pipes being operable at maximum efficiency in a layered array to be an oversight. It allows for extremely compact builds and let's be honest, over the last two years our atmos has gotten pretty casualized due to it and other factors making it easier to do big projects with less. Passive cooled SMEs that work with 10x the efficiency of active cooling but with 1/10th of the piping requirements are a good example.

He has expressed himself angrily and "valued members of the community" have smelled blood in the water.
>>
>>174781468
Yeah he's actually by far one of the best coders we have. Do you have someone better in mind?
>>
>>174781335
Probe shitposting hour
>>
File: puppercargo.png (156KB, 431x381px) Image search: [Google]
puppercargo.png
156KB, 431x381px
Post the best picture you have of Ian.
>>
>>174781047
i love you strawberrytan
>>
>>174781487
Maybe he should work on his fucking wording then instead of acting the way he does while his hands are on the reins of the code
>>
>>174781572
pjb is only 16, he can't control himself
>>
>people who exclusively play assistant with traitor ticked to Yes with the intent to be tator greytide shitters and suicide if they dont get it

is there anything worse?
>>
>>174781687
Jobs get boring after awhile, everyone turns back to greytiding for periods after playing long enough.
>>
>>174781559
Shh, not here the janitors are watching
>>
5x devices looks ugly as shit

Remove it purely on aesthetic grounds
>>
>>174781687
If you have a hunch that someone is suiciding when they don't get antag over multiple rounds, consider mentioning it to the admins to get (at least) antag roles taken away from them.
>>
>>174781803
5x pumps/pipes/whatever are sexy, 5x vents/scrubbers/plates are gross.
>>
>>174781765
well i can imagine playing the same job gets boring eventually but theres a ton of jobs and even different servers with different mechanics and things for jobs to do

but when the only way someone plays is literally
>pick greytide
>not antag? suicide
>antag? murderbone

its just tiring
>>
>people that roll assistant just to afk in bar

why take up a valuable slot to do nothing?
>>
>>174781856
If you can prove it, report it

Admins have literally antagbanned people for doing that before and it was hilarious
>>
>>174781843
Yep exactly, thats why the former are staying and the latter are being removed
>>
File: station2.png (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
station2.png
434KB, 1920x1080px
>space self because newfriend
>end up being changeling assasination target
I did good?

Got a couple pics of where I landed
>>
File: That'sAmore.png (24KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
That'sAmore.png
24KB, 500x525px
>>174781558
>>
>>174781960
>pda in pocket
>>
>>174781960
you can put your id inside your pda and then put the pda in your ID slot; it'll still function like a pda but it will save you an extra slot
>>
File: 118957544157.png (30KB, 828x343px) Image search: [Google]
118957544157.png
30KB, 828x343px
Why is lowpop ling so comfy
>>
>>174781960
How do you get so lost you end up on taxi?
>>
>>174781487
Then fix the exploits and don't remove a perfectly fine feature. The whole point of having layering in the first place is to be able to make small, compact atmospheric set-ups because lets be honest, the station isn't exactly giant. The SME chamber is only 3x3 and if you want to push autism watts out for a Railgun or Powergloves or ashing people on doors then you still have to work for it.
Recently we already had a nerf to h/e pipes because they were bugged. Before that we had infinitely layering them removed, because it was a bug. These aren't bugs. It's an incredibly useful and used feature which we are better off with.

If you want to balance engineering then you need to balance it upwards, not down. Any seasoned engineer sees that there's no point even using the TEG, Singularity or SME because the standard AME and solars maintained for the whole round will power it.
If you want to make engineering anything worth it you need to up the stations power consumption. Then un-fuck the singularity so it isn't the most useless engine and go from there. As the round carries on the power needed should ramp up exponentially. Not sit at 300kW and require barely any maintenance.

There are tonnes of people who play the roles more than the coders. Maybe they should get out of their own ass and actually talk to them before trying to push shit changes in the name of "balance".
>>
>>174781860
>a valuable slot

A few weeks ago I was asking in ahelps about etiquette for trying to become pAI, and was straight up told by an admin that nobody would care and that it's okay to suicide as assistant on the spot with the intention of becoming pAI.

Wish I'd screenshotted it, but it's still in the logs somewhere for sure
>>
>roll changling
>upload baneposting script because shuttle is called early and I've got to get dat succ
>byond screen freezes up and can't do anything but talk
>>
>>174782070
You can fit 20 vents/scrubbers in a 3x3 chamber. You don't need 100.
>>
how do you build a full tile glass pane on top of a grille?
>>
>>174781843
Stacked pumps are also stupid desu
>>
Whats with these short ass rounds now? I've came back from a long hiatus and it feels like the shuttle is called before an hour 90% of the time now. Whatever happened to WE REBUILD. Do heads just not have any balls anymore?
>>
File: 1458871671326.png (5KB, 341x72px) Image search: [Google]
1458871671326.png
5KB, 341x72px
I need a good laugh
DUMP SCREENSHOTS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH
>>
File: snekshuttle.png (185KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
snekshuttle.png
185KB, 602x600px
>>174782163
>>
File: Drugdealer.png (52KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
Drugdealer.png
52KB, 540x445px
>>174782163
>>
>>174782146
You're objectively wrong.
>>
>>174782151
TG went down and all the shitters came here
>>
File: cheeky.png (12KB, 399x432px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.png
12KB, 399x432px
>>174782163
>>
File: NickWellerBestCE.png (155KB, 671x679px) Image search: [Google]
NickWellerBestCE.png
155KB, 671x679px
>>174782163
Engineering tends to yield some interesting situations
>>
>>174782091
Yeah and if someone wants to go through the effort of adding them all and cloning them for use in the coolant computer they should be allowed to.
If they really care about this they should remove being able to stack vents and scrubbers on the same tile from different directions, that's an actual bug. Having 5 on a tile isn't, but 20 is. And then maybe fix the AAC controls not working. And every other bug relating to pipes. Not removing a perfectly fine feature.
>>
File: 1438333482665.png (31KB, 533x475px) Image search: [Google]
1438333482665.png
31KB, 533x475px
>>174782194
>>
File: Engineering.png (3KB, 519x29px) Image search: [Google]
Engineering.png
3KB, 519x29px
>>174782406
>>
>>174782402
Calling it a feature doesn't make it one. And it very clearly shifts vents/scrubbers off the tile under windows in many cases.
>>
>>174782339
>nick weller
Oh jeez, never a dull moment around him

>that time he made a shard merry go round and blew up engineering completely when it lagged out and made the shards crash into each other
>>
>>174782070
Make sure that gets copied over to the discussion. That is a valuable outlook.
>>
File: weebs.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weebs.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
>>174782163
>>
Does this mean power gloves are now even more useless and less fun?
>>
>>174782070
>if you want to balance engineering you need to balance it upwards

>EVERYTHING CAN ONLY BE POWERCREEP
>>
Rest in peace, one tile SME builds
It was fun while it lasted
>>
>>174782590
Only takes 10 minutes in an SME to ash people with the glubs, last I saw.
>>
>>174782729
Yeah but now you can't layer fuck all
>>
File: sick.png (34KB, 654x393px) Image search: [Google]
sick.png
34KB, 654x393px
>>174782163
>>
>>174782757
And?
>>
>>174782806
If you think power gloves are gonna not see even less use than they already do then you're either crazy or stupid
>>
File: onetile.png (52KB, 706x482px) Image search: [Google]
onetile.png
52KB, 706x482px
>>174782451
That's a spriting issue.
What is it then? You think its a bug? A bug that nobody has had any problem with for years, until now when PJB played maybe one round?
You're really nitpicking instead of arguing against the points I'm making about how useful it is. The ability to be able to layer things adds a tonne of creativity. Just because you don't see it because outside of a few autists, everyone just copies the same set-ups they see before because they know they work, doesn't mean it isn't there. Stuff like this is what makes the game fun for me. We don't need spaghetti piping being the only way to pipe stuff.
>>174782590
Early game, yes. Right now it takes 10-15 minutes to make an SME throw out enough power to ash someone. But you have to stand over a knot so unless you're going to wait for people to walk by you or stand under APCs they aren't that great. Removing layering will just add time to SME builds, which means no one will bother doing them.
>>174782556
I do not have a github account and I'm not making one to circlejerk against a 16 year old.
>>174782609
Then how do you suggest balancing engineering? Nerfing all the engines so you need them all to power the station? Making it so you can't power the station fully until 2 hours into the round? Come on, post some ideas instead of shitposting like an idiot.
>>
>>174782893
Did you dip your toes in eng before or after the passive cooling SME meme build came into vogue
>>
>>174782770
>RP

christ ban this filth
>>
>>174782904
Yes LAYERS add a ton of creativity, but that's not what we're talking about here. The layering we're talking about is the uncreative "DO WHAT I DID ON LAYER 1 FIVE TIMES".
>>
>>174782923
I've never learned passive cooling because active cooling with moving gas is more fun
>>
>>174782904
Well he's not 16 and you have a decision. Do you want to spend 30 seconds signing up for a website or do you want to not be heard.

It's up to you.
>>
>>174782904
>circlejerk against
That's not what circlejerk means retard
>>
>>174782990
Then you should well know that it takes 10 minutes or less to knock out multiple MW from a shard, which can ash someone.
>>
>>174783027
well that doesn't seem reasonable
>>
>>174781960
You did good.

Also, hope you understood the SME explanation. Shame everything went to hell at the end of that other round.
>>
File: suckit.png (8KB, 277x317px) Image search: [Google]
suckit.png
8KB, 277x317px
Please rate my cryomix, first attempt, still new to VG medical.
>>
>>174783027
Your fuckfriend PJB already said he's discarding all opinions against him in the PR probe. We already know its going to get merged tommorow by you or cluster despite the fact that people who actually play the game fucking hate it.
>>
>>174783220
Literally perfect
>>
>>174783220
you forgot the vomit
>>
File: JAX NO.png (361KB, 718x801px) Image search: [Google]
JAX NO.png
361KB, 718x801px
>>174782163
>>
>>174783242
Alright, enjoy your fatalistic determinism
>>
File: 1488851088509.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488851088509.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>174783220
>Latte

You're fucking retarded, should have been a cappucino.
>>
>>174782963
But it is what we're talking about. A lot of good builds could not be done without the use of quintuple laying on a single tile. They would require extensive spaghetti piping and space to be effective, if even remotely effective at all. You're also removing the fact that people can build 5 individual pipe systems per tile if they want to include any of the removed layering items. I frequently split up cooling networks and split up pipe outputs onto 5 networks on one tile because its efficient. Why remove efficiency?
You've also got to consider how this is going to effect clearing atmospheric hazards. Right now the best thing to do when a plasmaflood happens in a certain area is to try and get a 5 scrubber set up to drain it faster, before or after burning it through. Otherwise it just takes too long because of how inefficient they are on their own. Any sort of gas flood fucks people over most of the time because of this.
>>174783058
The way I meant it is it would just be me+whoever is on the against side circlejerking while PJB and cluster circlejerk over themselves and nobody would get anywhere because everyone is stubborn.
>>174783027
You're listening right now? Or do you not care about the threads opinion or something.
>>
>>174783027
How old is he then? Because a year or two ago I calculated his maximum age based on a comment he made regarding a game and its release date, and I came up with 14 then.
>>
File: fart.png (84KB, 515x559px) Image search: [Google]
fart.png
84KB, 515x559px
>>174782929
What's wrong with medium RP?
>>
>>174782145
Build grille, build glass, step out
>>
>>174783220
bad meme/10
>>
>>174783373
If you don't want to post it yourself, would you prefer if I quoted it in your stead? Because I agree with it and it makes valuable point.
>>
>>174783373
You can add extra scrubbers without 5x layering
>>
>>174783242
I'm usually pretty liberal when it comes to allowing players to choose what gets merged.

But personally, I think the players are making a logic error here. They're seeing a major feature loss where none exists.
They are objectively misguided, making their decision uninformed.
For that reason, I can understand the collaborators not wanting to take them into account.
>>
>>174783540
Explain how it isnt a feature loss notpjb?
>>
>>174783373
I'm listening yes, but I'm not your mother.
>>
>>174783540
do you even play atmospherics?
>>
File: HARD HITTING EDITORIALS.png (111KB, 1045x894px) Image search: [Google]
HARD HITTING EDITORIALS.png
111KB, 1045x894px
Why did PJB's opinion change so heavily on multiayer piping?
>>
>>174783536
yes, let me build a spaghetti pipe network that takes like 4x as long in a small ass room where I can't actually get many in. Oh yeah, then I can't layer in any other piping because I've just filled the room with spaghetti.
>>174783602
So you don't care that the players have different opinions? You won't relay things said in the thread because they're obviously not important?
>>
>>174783297
>retards get caught between a shard
This isn't funny because it happens to idiots at least once a day.
>>
>>174783582
It is a feature loss in theory, not in practice.
Since everyone always uses five layers of everything all the time because why not, all this PR will accomplish is essentially nerfing atmos equipment to 1/5. You're not losing any major functionality, it's just a difficulty hike.
>>
>>174783602
mommy milkies
>>
File: RAAAGE.png (322KB, 1920x976px) Image search: [Google]
RAAAGE.png
322KB, 1920x976px
>>174782163
>Long ass high-pop round
>One of those rounds where everything is going right and everyone is getting along
>We build a badass rage cage and host epic fights with a huge crowd
>Admins join in on the fun as I finish something like a 10 win streak
>Captain beats me and begins boasting he can beat anyone or anything
>Admins spawn me back in as The Green Anger to challenge him
>He pulls out a laser and a fireaxe and kills me
>This happens
>>
>>174783748
His current PR makes no changes to multi-layer pipes.
Only multi-layer atmospheric devices.
>>
>>174783780
so... it's a feature loss? you just described a feature loss
>>
File: vg github.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
vg github.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>174783780
>all this PR will accomplish is essentially nerfing atmos equipment to 1/5. You're not losing any major functionality

Go eat your fucking belgian waffles.
>>
>>174783825
An increase in difficulty is not a feature loss.
>>
>>174783765
Again I ask: Is there a salient difference between multiburn spaghetti chambers utilizing quintdevices, and multiburn spaghetti without quintdevices, setting aside the power numbers which are entirely relative?
>>
>>174783887
I'm not sure you know what functionality means.
>>
>removes the feature of being able to stack atmos parts
>"its not a feature loss"
>>
>>174783919
power gloves and rail guns already never being used
>>
File: Fuck.png (6KB, 362x107px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.png
6KB, 362x107px
>>174782163
>>
>>174783220
>no sprinkles
>no banana juice
>no silencer 2/10 at best.
>>
>>174783972
Then decrease their power thresholds or increase the power yield of the engines.
The solution is not to require engineers to 5x every device in their setup.
>>
>>174784042
nigger you just asked for something and I gave something, I'm not one of these people who has the power to push my own balance ideas on the server
>>
>>174783972
Railgun MAYBE could have the power threshold reduced sure eh, but there's a reason why it's jacked. Power gloves aren't used because it's more destructive to loose the sing.
>>
>>174784154
it's not about destruction of the station it's about fun and being a cheeky nig
>>
>>174782683
What? How? Best I could do was two-tiles.

Screenshot/explanation? Assume i'm competent already.
>>
File: 1350914806590.png (218KB, 1174x308px) Image search: [Google]
1350914806590.png
218KB, 1174x308px
>>174783972
>>
>>174784216
And it's easier to loose the sing than to be cheeky. Loose the sing, blersma fleb, pick your poison.

Anyway, put your money where your mouth is. Post pictures providing evidence of why arbitrary_minutes_investment SME is not sufficient to fuck shit up with the gloves of power, then get laughed at when you spent half an hour to knock out 900KW.
>>
The stock SME setup with two vent can already hit a gigawatt. No legitimate use of 5x devices exists.
>>
I'm too exhausted to argue against people who don't even play engineering or atmospherics and think they know what they're talking about.
>>
File: CURSED.png (4KB, 953x16px) Image search: [Google]
CURSED.png
4KB, 953x16px
>>174782163
>>
so yeah as far as the mechanic autism goes there's 3 kinds of ghoulification chambers so far
>1- the cryo+rad transmitter way
you need a friend, a cryotube with a standard cryomix, a radio transmitter and patience
-turn on the radio transmitter
-turn on the air conditioner to keep stabilize the room temperature to okay levels so the radio isn't turned off
-hop into cryo after a few second and enjoy the wild radiation ride
-have a friend retrieve your body if you die

>2- the "solo" way
-7IV drips, a radio transmitter and some koibeans to make rezadone
-each IV drip with the following
-Bicaridine, Anti-Toxin, Dex+,Tricord, Doctor's Delight,Peptobismol and some Rezadone pills in 7u dosages, you have to take them every 140 seconds
-hook yourself in all IV drips
-turn on the radio
-Enjoy the ride because if you aren't protected while on cryo you'll reach retarded levels of radiation like 50.000

>3- the "controlled" way
-build 2 particle accelerators
-blast yourself with radiation from them
-have a friend constantly put you in cryo and remove you when you're at 100% to get even more radiated

the chances to become a ghoul are (rad level * 0.01)
enjoy it while it's easy like that.
>>
You faggots haven't even had stacks for a year and you're bitching as if the server started with it. Jesus fuck you're pathetic.
>>
File: memepolice.png (5KB, 267x39px) Image search: [Google]
memepolice.png
5KB, 267x39px
I was getting a bit worried that it was only going to be us based collabs upvoting it, but it looks like we got a player to upvote it as well! Thank you digitalis for supporting such a great cause.
>>
>>174784338
I already said power gloves don't get used almost at all and nerfing pipes is going to affect that

Your response is that it doesn't matter

but it will still push them even further into the shadows
>>
>>174784719
Pipes do fuck all for power output you kike.
>>
Is PJB honestly autistic?
>>
>>174784719
That was not my response. Before and after layers, and after they get removed (maybe), at all of these points it's a cinch to get power gloves to ash. The reason why people generally don't get them is because sing and plasma both cost less TC and fuck shit up more.

TLDR for the stupid: Gloves easy, blersma easier.
>>
File: 1490066761369.png (1MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490066761369.png
1MB, 1280x719px
Haven't played in about... a month, I think

what's new?
>>
>>174784783
>thing that only engineers and atmos techs use
>the core of two engines out of 5
>irrelevant for power
O-ok
>>
File: paradisejb.png (25KB, 779x249px) Image search: [Google]
paradisejb.png
25KB, 779x249px
>>174784870
Maybe
>>
>>174784623
>digitalis banned for being a shit
>strikes a deal with the coders to have his ban lifted in exchange for metaclub support
more likely than you think
>>
>>174784623
I don't play engineer or atmos tech often and the reliance on tedious busywork like duplicating everything fivefold is one of the reasons why. PR seems to have good enough intentions.
>>
>>174785115
Anon, putting five things in one space is a lot less tedious than having to spread the same five things out.
>>
>>174784930
isn't it possible to have cold fires anyway?
>>
>>174784870
probably
>>
>4 thumbs up to 11 thumbs downs
>still going to get merged because the thumbs ups come from the ivory tower
>>
>>174785146
Seems to me removing duplication precedes balancing, and as a result in the near future we might only have to spread three things out.

PJB is right on power being binary so the PR won't affect engineering to a real degree, but the most damage that could occur is in atmospherics with stuff like cooling plasma taking longer. But no one seems to have argued from that perspective yet.
>>
>>174784910
The SME isn't reliant on 5x devices for power output. Power is determined by mols of plasma in the radiation collectors. Moderately cold plasma will get you 30MW with one emitter using the stock cooling set up.

Similarly this does nothing to affect the TEG
>>
>>174785354
But it does affect the TEG as that RUNS on working with gasses
>>
If you weren't all such lazy fucks this wouldn't even be an issue
>>
>>174785348
Then maybe he should include these balance changes that would make it so I don't have to stack everything if I don't want to spend an hour waiting for pipes to work in the PR.
>>
File: Mini SME.png (330KB, 818x868px) Image search: [Google]
Mini SME.png
330KB, 818x868px
>>174782904
>onetile
Oh, that's what you meant by one tile? I thought you meant one tile for everything.

Here's my two-tile.
>>
>>174785406
The TEG is out of the meta and the standard build (single tile scrubber and vent pump) will not be affected by the nerf

And as an aside this won't affect plasma cooling either
>>
File: 1492881512838.jpg (20KB, 276x312px) Image search: [Google]
1492881512838.jpg
20KB, 276x312px
>mfw someone tries to push me but doesn't knock me down on the first try and I have a flash in my pocket
>>
File: tnRdjc63O5-12.png (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
tnRdjc63O5-12.png
27KB, 300x250px
>>174785687
I wish the TEG got more love but clearly making it weaker is fine when nobody uses it
>>
>>174785470
PRs need to be atomic to get merged, and bundling a balance change + feature loss together wouldn't go over well with the coders.
>>
>pjb PRs a nerf to a ubiquitous feature thats existed forever
>the PR turns into a million downvotes and the only upvotes are from collabs
>80+ replies many of which multi paragraph posts arguing for or against
>pandoras box of autism has been opened and it cant be closed
its just like the lockbox PR all over again
>>
>>174785818
This would be a valid concern if the two changes weren't related to each other. But is it really unatomic if the two changes are designed to go with each other and you can't have one without the other?
>>
>>174785938
lockbox PR?
>>
>>174775202
CM is pretty good if you want combat. I wish I had another choice in the matter.
>>
>>174785938
Except im not in it.
>>
PJB's gonna break my printscreen button from all the shots im taking of his stupidity.
>>
>>174785986
>>174786005
this is what concentrated autism looks like
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/11753

https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/12162
>>
File: remove collab.png (8KB, 779x123px) Image search: [Google]
remove collab.png
8KB, 779x123px
>>174786019
Forgot the image.
>>
>>174786019
Everyone knows he's autistic. you're wasting your time
>>
>>174786019
PJB is right
>>
>>174786137
t. digitalis
>>
>>174784525
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>174786347
DragonBro already sais he'll add feral ghoul transformations so all the ghoulification chambers are living in borrowed time
>>
>>174786414
Sounds like coding from lore a thing that won't be fun here, given no other reference.
>>
File: 1464548841017.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464548841017.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>174784525
Hey, that last method is mine. Don't say its your own.
>>
>>174786552
never said it was mine
>>
>>174786552
Stop avatarfagging
>>
>>174786576
My bad. Its best to set the pa to 3 though, it makes the rads go into overdrive.
>>
>>174786552
>>174786576
too add to that, those are just the chambers that have been built until now

nobody tried to fuck around with the shard or singularity to become a ghoul yet
>>
File: cropped_4u.png (104KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_4u.png
104KB, 236x214px
>>174786639
just a picture bro
>>
>>174786414
What is it with him and adding ways things can go horribly wrong?
>>
>>174785769
>no one uses heat generated by the SME for use with the TEG.
;;
>>
Can someone explain what https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14723 does? From reading the linked PR all it seems to do is just nerf all the rad fuelled power sources 4nr.
>>
File: 1410234223295.png (120KB, 346x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410234223295.png
120KB, 346x250px
>>174787504
Is he literally trying to make it so only his meme engines are viable?
>>
>>174787678
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT AN ARGUMENT YOUR EMOJIS HAVE BEEN IGNORED
>>
>down-emoji PJB's engineering PRs
>don't even know how engineering works

D A M A G E D
>>
>>174787414
Solar/TEG would be neat too, but that's when I code it and i can't code.

How would you even set up SME to TEG useage? Move the TEG to the Sme room?
>>
Reminder that plasma is a state of matter, not a material or chemical.
It's called "phoron".
>>
>>174784525
No.

#1 is the only way, and it works fine solo, and is controlled.

You set it up right and you will have no chance of dying before ghouling, barring outside influence. It can take from 7-10 minutes.

Once you're in the tube, reset your client to eliminate the buggy stacked hallucination shit. Wait until you see the message "You feel strangely at peace". That means you're a ghoul.

Now right click the tube you're in and eject yourself.

Bonus points for preparing a wheelchair beforehand in case your legs don't work, so you can munch some extra ryet.

The mix that does the job is 30 cryo, 30 clonex, 12 alky, 1 ryet, the rest of the beaker antitox, and don't be wearing ANYTHING.

>enjoy it while it's easy like that.

Ghoul is literally a huge downgrade from every race that can turn into ghoul. "Enjoy" is not the right word.
>>
>>174788365
>Ghoul is literally a huge downgrade from every race that can turn into ghoul. "Enjoy" is not the right word.
What's the difference between ghoul and human?
>>
>>174788432
Slower moving, 1.2x burn damage, 0.8x brute, glows green light from its body, and perma-hallucination which paralyzes you for like 10 ticks every couple of minutes, and surrounds you in illusionary catbeasts. Also you take constant toxin damage until you're near crit, then it heals back up randomly.
>>
>>174788365
method 2 and 3 also work you doublenigger
plus on the second method you are awaken during everything so you can yell on radio if shit goes wrong or if someone busts into that place to meme your body
>>
>>174788572
The slower movement, 1.2 burn damage, and 0.8 brute are what are part of the ghoul

The green glow, perma-hallucination, and the 'constant toxin damage' caused by getting hit by hallucinations are all from the ghoulification process
>>
File: fuck you pjb.png (107KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you pjb.png
107KB, 600x400px
Never forget this day
>>
>>174788605
I meant the only way that matters, not the only way that works. Obviously, come on. I too have been testing this shit as mechanic.

Once you get the hang of method #1, it's the fastest, safest, most reliable method, especially solo. The only way things can go wrong is if you don't properly prepare, or if the round type was gonna be a bust anyway, like nukeops bombs, etc. Nobody is gonna meme your body in a radiation flooded far off corner of maintenance that is notorious for being a body dump by traitors who know nobody ever goes there normally. Add on the simple matter of lights-off bolting the airlock, and even barricading, and all the better.

>>174788701
>The green glow, perma-hallucination, and the 'constant toxin damage' caused by getting hit by hallucinations are all from the ghoulification process

Meaning they're effectively part of being a ghoul, for all intents and purposes, as was almost certainly intended.

Sure there's a roundabout method to fuck with and remove those effects, but that seems like more of a bug.
>>
>so we can make engineering meaningfull in some far future

what did he mean by this?
>>
Any dindu left unbanned?
Any likeable dindu?
>>
Did pjb just threaten to self merge whenever anyone calls him out on his shit?
>>
>>174775114
>>174775202
>no lifeweb
>no yogstation
what did you mean by this
>>
>>174783106
How cool the shard is doesn't affect power output, it only merely raises the possibility of you getting more power by hitting it with more lasers.

You can easily get the same multiple MW with less time setting up active cooling
>>
>>174783297
he can grab the shard and slide it down one tile and walk out but he's probably already fucked from all the radiation

>chief engineer

kek
>>
File: Untitled.png (27KB, 1146x289px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27KB, 1146x289px
Holy shit, he's having a fucking meltdown.
Remove PJB already.
>>
>>174783602
I think it should be merged because the only issue here is 'space' which there's ample amount of.

It will open up tons of different/interesting builds.

It's stupid seeing the same 5 stack of pipes used for everything
>>
SAVE US POMF
>>
>>174775458
>fuckhueg station
>even more fuckhueg off-station areas
>admins don't chimp out all the time
>decent latency
>interdasting genetics system among other stuff
>no sec, ever

the bad part is that everyone on the server is a 5+ year old veteran who can and will robust your geared-out traitor ass completely unarmed

you also can't say nigger or faggot, but there are plenty of alternatives
>>
>>174789268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK5sGvtiLiQ
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 1149x248px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 1149x248px
THE BIG CHICKEN JUST WALKED IN
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>174789564
PJBTFO
>>
File: 1453332868538-v.png (313KB, 475x599px) Image search: [Google]
1453332868538-v.png
313KB, 475x599px
>>174789564
THNK U CHICKUN
>>
>>174789224
He was, yeah. He did a few silly things, but I appreciated his desire for greater power. I got him out, but he was very dead.
>>
>>174789564
KEKADOODLEDOO
>>
Everyone get those screencaps ready PJB is about to go thermonuclear in the ivory tower discord
>>
>>174789723
Already happened. PRs got closed like crazy
>>
File: ohboy.png (74KB, 1317x784px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.png
74KB, 1317x784px
>>
File: 1492127666519.jpg (60KB, 392x378px) Image search: [Google]
1492127666519.jpg
60KB, 392x378px
>>174779726
>going Henry Kissinger mode over fucking Tertiary Engineering Stat Tweak #10235â„¢
why is the thread so mean guys come on
they're doing god's work here with the autistic screeds and flippant content removal
>>
It's not a fucking nerf pomf
>>
File: 1486406612959.png (471KB, 520x644px) Image search: [Google]
1486406612959.png
471KB, 520x644px
>>174789868
POST YFW PJBTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY
>>
File: ohboy2.png (62KB, 1328x749px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy2.png
62KB, 1328x749px
>>174789868
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 1146x434px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 1146x434px
Now that Pomf shut down that autist, let's talk about the newest controversial change.
>>
>>174789868
Dammit, I actually thought XGM sounded cool.
But if it is the price we have to pay to not have god-complex PJB at the wheels then sure.
>>
>>174789935
>>
>>174789868
>closes XGM, xenoarch improvements and his own bug fixes after getting shit on for trying to nerf engineering

TOP JEJ
>>
File: 145780809571.png (22KB, 124x105px) Image search: [Google]
145780809571.png
22KB, 124x105px
>>174790007
Dragon has already opened a pr to try and get it back
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14726
>>174789935
>>
>>174790000
i hate hate hate hyperzine tripping trees too but the coder in me does agree that it'd be better to make it have glaring downsides rather than straight up making it a swift and painful death
maybe with the movespeed refactor we can make it not speed them up -as much- too
>>
>>174789978
>hey maybe I'll actually write a remake
>can't even deal with 6 autistic atmosians, never mind a whole playeyrbase

wew
>>
>>174790121
bless his soul
>>
>>174789868
>>174789978
H'e just making it easier for pomf to ban him from the github now
>>
>>174790121
He's not going to be able to figure it out.
Dream's dead
>>
>danish 16 year old i will never see or interact with gets sent into an autistic meltdown by angry equally autistic people shitposting in a thread dedicated to a 2D atmosphere simulator from the early 2000's
>I can't stop smiling

help
>>
>thread shitposters drive away our best coder
>>
>>174790564
Our "best coder" isn't a good person, though.
>>
>>174790564
He didn't finish cuckcult ;;
>>
>>174790604
Being good usually also means you're a mean person and upset the thread babies feefees.

see also Kolith, deadminned because people didn't like him but he was a great admin.
>>
>>174790564
However good PJB may or may not be at coding, it all matters for nothing if he isn't going to listen to critique and admit that he might not always be right.

Ultimately, I can understand that sometimes what is good for the server and what the server wants might not always be the same thing, and that at times someone will have to make a decision that might not sit well with the majority of the playerbase. However, if there's anything this PR, the rad collector PR, and the attack animations PR has proven it's that PJB is not at all fit to be making those decisions.
>>
>>174790725
>he was a great admin.
This post HAS to be a joke.
>>
File: 1487182601034-vg.png (417KB, 2248x888px) Image search: [Google]
1487182601034-vg.png
417KB, 2248x888px
>>174790725
>great admin
revisionist dumbfuck
>>
>pjb leaves

Attack animations revert now?
>>
>>174790725
>but he was a great admin.
t. Kolith
>>
>>174790725
>kolith
>good admin
>post the entire bee movie script as a ban reason for metagay kolith
>angry meltdown kolith
>sublepm "you have been banned for your own mental health" kolith
>good
>>
>>174789869
wow maybe try reading??
>>
>>174790814
DO IT POMF
DO WHAT IS RIGHT
>>
>>174790825
>say kolith is a shit admin
>get permabanned for your own mental health
>>
>>174790725
>Kolith
>great admin
It's impossible to kek any harder than this.
>>
>>174790785
>>174790805
>>174790823
>>174790825
>>174790914
>>174790991
Solarious and Kuranon shitposting hour
>>
>>174790564
>removing lateral movement and depth from a job because he thinks pointless upkeep minigames (more chores) would be better at keeping engineers from going braindead in whatever fucking warped alternate timeline in which his design doc would be worked toward and implemented
fuck him, fuck you. go away.
>>
So is PJB gone or is he gonna slink back in the next 3 days?
>>
>>174790725
>thinks having transparency is what is destroying the server and preventing admins from admining
you could not have picked a bigger retard
>>
>>174791134
He's going to play Skyrim for a bit and then come back, he's already talking about it in the coder discord.
>>
>>174790000
>diona nerf with no compensation, out of nowhere
This needs more attention. This shit was gonna slip under the radar in the face of the piping change shitshow.

Sneaky fucking coders.
>>
File: back2the8thgrade.png (19KB, 427x188px) Image search: [Google]
back2the8thgrade.png
19KB, 427x188px
>>174791154
forgot picture
>>
>>174791074
Hi Kolith!
>>
>>174791074
>everyone who doesnt like me is kuranon!
kolith you literally have autism and cant accept the fact that a lot of people think you are a fag
>>
File: le kolith gremlin.png (2MB, 937x937px) Image search: [Google]
le kolith gremlin.png
2MB, 937x937px
>>174790725
>acts up in-game and tries to gaslight the thread for no reason
>antagonizes people on the discord and github
>"I bet those hippie greytiders from /pol/ did this!"
>>
File: 1492945102488.jpg (99KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1492945102488.jpg
99KB, 480x478px
>>174791074
yes because it's hard to believe more than two people hate this faggot
>>
>>174791265
Hmm, admins have to act under proper conduct because there are logs detailing everything they do and this is something Kolith doesn't like.

Good riddance Kolith you shitstain.
>>
>>174791265
yeah god forbid there exist any sort of accountability system for administrative fuckups
those russian kids on the fallout server have it made...
>>
>>174789660
You're okay engineer, but a better husdbando.
>>
>emagging MoMMIs without flash
>>
>>174791265
I fucking hate kolith, just look at that post: I cannot act as an admin because people can see my behaviour and post it to a public place

In what way would removing admin logs EVER make it so admins can admin more and are held to a higher standard?

Why would someone posting logs of what you have done be a bad thing anyway? I could trawl through the logs right now and post things admins have done and no one would give a shit because nothing wrong has occurred.
I'm so fucking glad no more of the discord autists got trialmin
>>
>>174791718
I swear to God if you shill me I'm slitting your throat.
but thank you. still getting a hang of engineering's finer points but most of it is me knowing full-well what to do but fucking it up anyway
>>
>>174791718

hmmm, I wonder who this could be.
>>
>>174791875
A MoMMI that gets emagged without being flashed should be job banned, the little shit is actively letting it happen at that point and breaking their laws.
>>
Daily reminder:
>[18:28:33]ADMIN: MOD: Small_Boss/(Central Commander Green) : i also dont have a reddit account
>[18:28:41]ADMIN: MOD: Zealotron/(Sawbones) : i do lmao
>>
What's the engineering change everyone talks about?
>>
>>174791908
literally who?
>>
>>174792128
I got dragged into space on the derelict and couldn't move, does it count?
>>
>>174792162
PJB wanted to make it so that you couldn't layer a bunch of things and also wanted to nerf rad collectors, of course everyone voted against that and he threatened to self merge so the big chicken himself had to step in.
>>
>>174792218
If you didn't fire extinguisher away probably.
>>
>>174792162
PJBenster was attempting to remove stacking pipes and manifolds and all that autist shit, and then made another PR to resurrect an old PR to nerf rad collecters. After getting BTFO he closed all his open PRs and whined in the ivory tower discord
>>
>>174792331
Oh fuck, I forgot that you can move using it. It would have saved me from floating in space for an hour.
>>
>>174792137
>redditbones mcshitterprotector
Who would guess
>>
>>174785510
this is really neat but it's not gonna be very longlasting, no? not the person you were replying to
>>
>>174790000
Im going to do this a bit smarter. See PR comments.
>>
how steep is the learning curve on this game?
>>
Post your top 5 husbandos and top 5 waifus, then ship them.
>>
>>174792843
It's easy, except for some atmos/engineering roles. Security, for example, is easy to play, however when you get into an altercation the speed and accuracy at which you can fire is important. If you're a real secpro (like me) you should know that if anyone is armed, even with non-lethal weaponry, you can use lethals, and lethal energy blasts fire quicker than stun shots, and go through doors and windows. Best way to do it is to behind a glass door and fire through it.
>>
>>174792843
Meh. Once your figure out the UI it's more about finding the relevant info on the wiki
>>
>>174792843
depending on the job.

>Boredom
Librarian, Chaplain, Mime
>EZ
Service jobs, Mining, Cargo
>Medium
Medical jobs, Engineering jobs, Security (low ping)
>Hard
Security (high ping), Science jobs
>Very hard
Head positions, AI
>>
>>174793094
>philosophy doctorate
AI
>esoteric street astrology
Clown
>>
>>174792539
If internal is set to 500 instead of external, it clocks in at about 1-2MW and slowly drains to like 1mw within 3 hours, without maintenance, assuming max cooled plasma in the rad collector tank.

The plasma cooling is the most important thing,
>>
>>174793284
yeah but its got nothing providing energy to it? would it not drop off faster. Maybe I don't know very much about the SME but i thought it needed a constant energy supply to output
>>
>>174792985
>If your a real secpro (like me)
I'd like to see you try and arrest me with my fire extinguisher filled with unknown chemicals and flamethrower in maint
>>
>want to port abduction gamemode from /tg/
>it's a mini-antag mode
>/vg/ doesn't have mini-antags nor datums

hmmm, even yogs has datums, come on /vg/
>>
>@clusterfack clusterfack reopened this 7 minutes ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>174793467
Well consider cluster, pjb, nexis, pretty much everyone has been driven off consider it absolutely never happening.
>>
>>174793386
The shard's chamber is filled with O2. The pressure stimulates the shard, causing it to emit the rads that power the rad collector, but also more plasma and O2, constantly.

The unary vent in there carries the excess out and into space via a passive vent that's on the rad collector's tile (and thus why the floor tile was RCD'd away after wrenching in the rad collector, so that the gas doesn't clog up the tile and re-heat the HE piping).

The atmos automation console settings are what dictates the pressure the unary vent checks for and vents in excess of, to keep it steady as the shard produces more gas.

It's self sustaining, self regulating. The only thing that would ever need replacing is the plasma tank in the rad collector, which has -266 temp plasma in it to the brim, which lasts for fucking ever.

Pressure check can be set higher than 500 for more power output, but the 4 HE pipe segments aren't enough to handle much more without sacrificing the sweet spot power output indicated by the red glow of the shard.
>>
>>174791302
>>174791428
>>174791368
here's proof >>174791265
>>
File: Untitled.png (92KB, 1155x606px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
92KB, 1155x606px
CLUSTER IS REBELLING AGAINST POMF
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
CHOOSE YOUR SIDES NOW
>>
>>174793467
What the fuck is a mini-antag?
>>
>>174794157
Their other antagonistic roles that spawn into other gametypes
>>
>>174793840
ohh, i completely forgot about that!
thank you. it's interesting.
>>
File: THINK FAST.png (81KB, 1072x270px) Image search: [Google]
THINK FAST.png
81KB, 1072x270px
>>174782163
>>
Just downloaded this, my "general settings" area doesn't show a field to enter flavor text. Why is this?
>>
>>174794659
lmao
>>
>>174794659
because it was bugged and allowed for people to metagay lings and instead of fixing it they just removed it
>>
why didn't they just make flavor text attached to the person's DNA
>>
>>174794816
MUH
METAGAMING
>>
>>174794816
cause it would still show up when people tried to hide their identity and pretend to be other people.
so instead of fixing the bugs they just removed it
>>
>>174794816
Because it fucks over traitors too
>>
>>174794659
>>174794816
Because flavor text is a stupid feature and the only people who used it did it to be gay as shit.
>>
> wizard threatens to keep destroying the station unless the AI calls the shuttle
> NT default AI refuses to call it
is the AI incorrectly interpreting NT default here?
>>
>>174793094
>medical same as sec
>science shitters higher than med
???
>>
>>174794927
>Wizard threatens the station
>NT default AI bitches at crew instead of using the oppertunities it had to kill/slow down the wizard itself

is the AI incorrectly interpreting NT default here?
>>
>connection failed
why
>>
>examine somebody
>their flavor text is "what a bitch."
>>
>>174795026
Because the server's restarting
>>
>>174794816
Did anyone legitimately use flavor text that wasn't the snowflakiest of snowflakes or a huge memelord?

I'm all for features that encourage medium RP but flavor text added very little to that, while fucking over antags just by existing.
>>
>>174795026
round just ended. try to connect again
>>
>>174794878
>>174794746
If you want to fix and readd it, feel free nigger.
>>
>>174794927
The AI's reasoning was that calling the shuttle would just leave the station alone with a wizard that would destroy it.

However in this case, for the sake of round progression, the AI should have instead gone "Hey let's go to code red and call an ERT, you guys are shit at preventing station harm."
>>
>>174795056
Not a paragraph/10
>>
>>174795056
My waifu!
>>
>>174795094
> The AI's reasoning was that calling the shuttle would just leave the station alone with a wizard that would destroy it.
This is extrapolating to fifteen minutes into the future and assumes the wizard wouldn't have died by then or the shuttle gotten recalled, which to me smells like the potentest of potent station hams.
People would get pissed if someone threatened to kill someone else unless AI did X on ASIMOV, why aren't people pissed at NT default basically being the validhunting ignore your laws lawset?
>>
Post your flavor text

"Brown, wavy hair slightly covers a bony, cheerful face. Shuttered green eyes, set lightly within their sockets, watch devotedly over the ancestors they've disassociated with for so long.
A goatee gorgeously compliments his hair and cheekbones and leaves a captivating memory of his luck in battles.

This is the face of Elduin Dawnwhisper, a true daredevil among night elves. He stands oddly among others, despite his subtle frame.

There's something extraordinary about him, perhaps it's his sense of justice or perhaps it's simply his sense of humor. But nonetheless, people tend to share local gossip with him, while trying to avoid him."
>>
Is there any reason to be an atmopsheric tech over an engineer?
>>
File: 14410365684211.png (193KB, 949x747px) Image search: [Google]
14410365684211.png
193KB, 949x747px
>>174781558
>>
>>174795239
>looks like shaggy from Scooby doo
>gossip with AND avoid him
u wot
>>
>>174795309
Better EVA suit
Less responsibility
>>
>>174795309
Atmos techs are technically more entitled to atmos hardsuits, which are better at certain things.
>>
>>174795239
big anime tiddies
>>
>>174795056
I only remember two of the top of my head
"Everyone is asking, who is this girl?" and "How could you let this happen?". Can't put text to characters, though.
>>
>>174795470
first one is trinity prewitt!
>>
guys did you know there was a warhammer40k conversion? its breddy gud
>>
>>174794973
Do you wanna fight about that subjective list?
I personally (again, personally) find Science to be harder due to the mechanics behind Toxins, R&D, Tele and xeno being more complex than medical. I mainly play medical so I am most certainly subjective in that regard.
>>
>>174795375
>better
subjective

atmos has no rads protection, but it has full heat immunity.

being engineer you can steal the CE's suit which has both
>>
>walk in on gay furry erp in dorms
>>
>>174795239
Neat, is that from polaris?
>>
>>174795762
http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/character-descriptions.php

Hit male or female
>>
>>174795837
Could've fooled me.
I think I'll do a stint over there to screenshot some of those descriptions, good cringe to be had.
>>
what server are you guys on anyway?
>>
>>174795967
Vore
>>
File: Ya Boi.png (8KB, 605x48px) Image search: [Google]
Ya Boi.png
8KB, 605x48px
>>
>>174795998
what?
>>
>>174795998
Think we could maybe meet up for some hot coffee in maintenance?
>>
>>174795753
Ailsa is a smelly long haired greasy skinned scot!
>>
>>174796106
can somebody please answer me?
>>
>>174796334
I know right, eros is the superior serb
>>
>>174795967
vg

the ip is in the original post
>>
>>174796413
thx senpai
>>
>>174779001
>Why doesn't everything in science make station go die die?
Why.
It doesn't matter if one department is overshadowed by another, they all have their uses, and it's clear you want them all for killing everyone.

Hell it's clear you don't play enough of xenobiology because if you did, you'd know damn well about black slimes and gold slimes.

Stop trying to make science more of a round end department than it already is.
>>
>>174795967
Learn to read. You underage newfag shit.
>>
>>174796910
sorry i forgot my glasses:)
>>
Why did the HOP kill the mime last round? Was he a stealth op?
>>
>warden lying in brig medbay with the disk on him
>win nuke ops without firing a single bullet

I'm surprised they didn't find out the guy who tried to steal the station nuke was a nuke op
>>
>28 people ready
>Only 22 on the manifest
>Buckle up for OPs
>It IS OPS

Damn we need something against this it's meta as fuck.
>>
>>174793840
>shard releases oxygen
So no matter how efficiently you scrub the plasma out, the pressure will always slowly increase because the oxygen is slowly building?
How do you combat this in a passive oxygen cooled set up?
>>
>>174797602
you dont
by the time it gets dangerous round is long over
>>
>>174797602
Scripts nigga.
>>
What's the best ss13 fanfiction I can read?

I like comedies, I don't mind romance but im not looking for smut
>>
>>174797602
script which sets the scrubbers to syphon at a certain pressure
>>
>>174797542
Why would you count the amount of people on the manifest?
>>
>adding radiation collectors to connectors

that way you can autism pipes and constantly keep the collectors filled with cool plasma

y/n
>>
>>174797627
But for the sake of autism, I try to make an SME that can be theoretically kept on forever, with a super low pressure and low temp.
>>174797640
>>174797676
Fug, AAC scripts are the one part of engineering I always fall behind on.
>>
How do you take a tank out of a rad collector?
srs
>>
>be ops
>we agree on locker ops
>try to buy a engineering hardsuit from admins via TC trade so a keen eyed assistant or a jew ai doesnt spot us entering station and end our plan early
>admins refuse to sell me one
>try to buy a backpack so my security backpack doesnt alert peoples valid sensors
>refused
>enter station
>pinpointer points to brig
>disk carrier is the warden braindead on a roller bed
>drag him out into the locker
>drag him to space so he dies
>steal the disk
>tell ops to wait on shuttle so i can steal the nuke and steal various items
>they protest but agree
>sec catches me looting vault
>drags me to brig
>alert ops ive been caught and im detonating my implant
>tell sec to suck my dick before aloha snackbaring
>ops plant nuke
>forgot the disk in it
>station didnt find out it was ops until the nuke went off
fun. I was going to eventually steal the nuke, disk up all of r&d, steal viro samples, various traitor items, and whatever the syndicate would want until i got caught.
>>
>>174797773
It was fishy as fuck that we had no engineers at 28 people.
>>
>>174797640
>>174797676
He specifically asked for a passive setup

>>174797602
Put passive vents inside the chamber to get the overpressure out
>>
How do I bang my head against a desk?
>>
>>174797839
crowbar

>>174797934
>He specifically asked for a passive setup

And? You can use scripts on a passive setup you nigger.
>>
>>174797934
That can be done on a passive setup
>>
>>174797934
passive = H/E pipes in chamber, aka passive cooling
active = using pumps/scrubbers to cycle and cool the same gas
>>
>>174797996
>>174798000
I thought passive meant without any powered assistance?
>>174798110
My bad then
>>
>>174797805
How about plasma gets used as a moderator for use with the TEG.
>>
>>174797981
clickndrag
>>
>>174798194
the plasma in the rad collectors decays overtime

if you're talking about using the offput plasma to use in the teg, it's already been done
>>
>>174797671
The only thing that comes to mind is that one PDA convo between two waifus and that isn't even fanfiction sorry senpai
>>
File: julia.png (41KB, 664x389px) Image search: [Google]
julia.png
41KB, 664x389px
>>174798596
>>
>>174797671
>not looking for smut
lmaoing at your life http://pastebin.com/1hFyT2T2
>>
>>174798643
not pictured: she blew up the entire station later
>>
>>174798905
not mentioned: reica survived
>>
>>174798643
>tfw reica probably edited my notes to mean things

;_________;
>>
>>174798709
Who are half these fucking people?

Where's Avadas? Or Trinity's? Or Caleighs? Or Megurines?
Why are there only smut fics of irrelevant literally whos, but none of the actual Waifus?
>>
>>174799417
>Sep 26th, 2015
>>
>>174799417
>Megurine
>Caleigh
>Trinity
>Avada

Security dream team!
Those fics were made ages ago,
Caleigh barely plays, Trinity didn't play for like half a year and nobody wants to give avada attention
>>
>>174797464
>Needing an excuse to kill a mime
Do I need to emote it out for you?
>>
>>174799540
>2015 is ages ago at this point
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>174798709
>nobody has made smut of my waifu despite asking for it multiple times
The dream is dead.
>>
>>174799639
yes
>>
>>174799659
2015 is like 7 WFU shipments ago
>>
>>174799816
You clearly know how to type, yourself.
>>
>>174799540
Isn't someone missing from that list..
>>
>>174799939
Nah, I don't think so.
>>
>>174799939
I think you're wrong
>>
>>174800238
>>174800301
Fine then, duck you!
>>
>>174799939
literally who?
>>
File: 1465030451516.jpg (118KB, 594x406px) Image search: [Google]
1465030451516.jpg
118KB, 594x406px
unban me
>>
>>174799939
Do you mean Alice
>>
>>174800806
Yes
>>
>>174800858
what about the other one?
>>
>>174800956
Naomi is banned for life
>>
>>174789438
i really don't get the whole crying over not being able to say nigger/faggot/etcetc. there are tons of other places for you to say that, dont know why having one you cant is that big of a deal.

is it really just "muh freezepeach"?
>>
>>174801079
Because fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>174801025
not
>>
>>174771365
Hey fellows, played the game long ago and decided to hop in for a round or two. But for some reason the client seems to freeze after a couple of seconds when I open it and i get a message "You are either AFK, experiencing lag or the connection has closed." after a while.
Any ideas what's going on and how to fix this?
>>
>>174801335
you're banned
>>
>>174801335
You were banned
There is no fix
>>
>>174801335
You weren't banned, if you were banned it'd tell you.

Probably because the engine is shit and the server is dying, many people have connection problems.
>>
>>174801819
>>174801746
I somehow doubt I'm banned, haven't played in a year or two.
>>174801950
Well that's depressing.
>>
If you die can you make another character and keep playing or do you have to wait until next round?
>>
>>174802280
idiot
>>
>>174802280
Server dependent
You wait on /vg/
>>
>>174802320
you're not wrong
>>
>>174801025
>banned for life

how?
>>
File: wgw.png (39KB, 901x179px) Image search: [Google]
wgw.png
39KB, 901x179px
what did he mean by this?
>>
>get stuck being a raider with digitalis
>hurr instead of getting the nuke and leaving let's all be dicks until we all get murdered
This is the round where I turn raiders off.
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=19477&sid=792f502a9f9c8f07c03506731aef9129#p19477
>>
>>174801164
>>174802531
I thought they were perma banned. Maybe I'm think of someone else.
>>
>mfw I am chasing a raider around in space and I hear his taser go *click*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g5yZiNv3WE&t=0m27s
>>
RAIDERS BTFO
>>
TELESCIENCE BEST SCIENCE
>>
>>174802692
>not shooting digitalis with a dart and bucklecuffing him to a chair so you can leave with greentext
>>
>>174802820
>get no replies from prayers
>escale the sacrifices in order to get attention to the prayers
>get banned instead
This is why admins need to pay attention to prayers
>>
>>174802786
Unbanned recently
>>
now watch birb shitters making a Feature request to make the skipjack bluespace protected
>>
>>174802969
Happy to hear!
>>
>>174803283
appearence banned I think
>>
Daily reminder there is no legitimate reason to stack 5x devices
>>
>>174804852
There's no legitimate reason to play SS13 but you still do.
>>
>>174804852
Yes there is.
>>
>>174801079
>freezepeach

Go back to Ieddit
>>
>>174805642
Name one

Oh wait u can't
>>
>>174789268
Was it autism?
>>
>>174806681
So I can fit 5x the devices in one tile.
Lol, duh, hello?
>>
Hello

Coder that has a PR that nerfed Diona. As it stands the changes are as follows:

>When Diona have hyperzine in their system they cannot regen
>Diona's speed with hyperzine has been decreased.

Suggestions/feedback welcome
>>
>>174807449
CAPTAIN IS CONDOM
>>
File: lQbHHqa.jpg (145KB, 942x852px) Image search: [Google]
lQbHHqa.jpg
145KB, 942x852px
>>174807834
>you actually made reasonable changes when requested instead of whining
Yo man you're a good coder in my book. Definitely a good balance change so that it can be used when needed rather than to completely remove the only challenging part of the race.
Keep it up.
>>
>>174808305
I was spoonfed through it, plus it's my first PR kek
>>
>>174808437
The fact you were willing to change things is still nice though, and we all start out coding by being spoonfed. It's either that or reverse-engineering the hell that is Byond.
>>
>>174808773
>we all start out coding by being spoonfed.

speak for yourself
>>
Does anyone else miss their days of being new, stupid, and optimistic?
I do sometimes.
>>
>>174809440
Never give up your optimism. Be happy every round. There's no need to worry, smile and all your troubles will melt away.
>>
File: gingerbeachAPLUS.png (1KB, 220x24px) Image search: [Google]
gingerbeachAPLUS.png
1KB, 220x24px
>finish my maths exam
>kammer-senpai starts giving out grades
>she says this to me

ss13 set in a japanese high school when
>>
>>174809440
No.

I'd rather be smart and depressed than stupid and happy.
>>
Slime floor looks like shit.
>>
>>174809748
A lot of people don't know this, but there's a rank of mathematics champion on our station, held by a certain someone.
>>
>people actually get pissed at mopbucket janitors that use their signs properly
What's it like being a literal baby
>>
Were trinity and zalika the original lesbian duo before felishitty and ashe?
>>
>tfw no angry asian dom roboticist waifu
>>
These are pretty cool
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
>>
>>174810523
>wiley
Nice try, but your robot masters won't get me!
>>
>>174810376
>people actually get pissed when I space their heads for needlessly inconveniencing me
What's it like being a literal baby
>>
>clown slot taken
>be mime
>wonder what to do as my shift gimmick
>"OH SHIT WIZARDS"
>sanic about in full wizard costume
>find the clown's gear in a locker hidden in maint
>look through their stuff
>used up spell book from the real wizard
>go round attacking people/windows with the book and my staff
>yakity sax some poor officer until they use all their taser ammo
>some cargo dude keeps chasing me with a shotgun
>security/cargo claim the valid salad on me
>sides reach orbit
>cloned
>order 10 wizard costume crates for hilarity
>miners want to claim their valids
>killed
>they space my head

6.5/10 ruse cruise, gud fun.
>>
>>174810896
funniest part is the real wizard was looking on during your execution, freshly cloned by some morons in medbay
>>
>>174810856
What was her name?
>>
File: Untitled.png (13KB, 1071x122px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 1071x122px
Everyone in the coder discord is telling PJB to "test merge" his changes.
>>
>>174810896
I tazed you for the outfit, but I really should have done something when the QM started beating you to death with the shotgun. Sorry about that. When I went back to look for your corpse, it was gone. The issue was that the real wizard was impersonating crewmembers.

There were a lot of friendly fire incidents that round, as well. Some greyshirt got his hands on a scroll of teleportation, and teleported into the HOP's office while the captain was in it. The captain lasered him to death while he was talking about how he got his hands on the scroll while I just watched at the HOP-line. I have no idea if he was the wizard.
>>
>>174811101
Why do coder autists constantly act like not getting their shitty changes merged is a personal vendetta?
Why can they not understand the concept that just because they do it for free, does not entitle them to having their way? They're coding for a server of around 100~ people and are the minority.

The ivory tower bitchbabies need to stop acting like they're kings, if they want to do that, they should go to TG.
>>
>>174811101
Does he legit have autism? Everyones telling him his changes are shit but he just pulls that "oh they're just buttmad trolls xd u madddd" card that is normally reserved for old people who never use the internet.
>>
>>174811254
i traded him the scroll for his PDA and ID when I arrived
>>
>>174810869
>I can't read basic signs
>this is the janitor's fault
>>
>robotocist traitor
>has to kill some female crew member
>builds and emags a borg to do it

What kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl? No he didn't use his hands like a smart man he used a tool
>>
File: Untitled.png (28KB, 1078x235px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28KB, 1078x235px
>>174811298
>>174811306
They're a circle jerk. They don't care what peasants like you have to say about it.
>>
>>174811449
It's good thinking. Not very interesting as a gimmick, though, unless you add some flavor to it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (63KB, 1077x614px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
63KB, 1077x614px
Stop shitposting guys, or they're going to get Pomf, who already said it was stupid, to merge it.
>>
>>174811685
Pomf already said no, why can't they accept that?
Why can't they accept that the people who actually play atmospherics and engineering the most do not want this change?
How can they be so far up their own ass. It's pathetic.
This place is going so far down the drain its really sad to see.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 985x184px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 985x184px
SNEAKY
CODERS
>>
>>174811516
Why would they care what players think, nobody short of pomf can actually stop them from doing whatever they want.

Pomf no longer cares about the game, he hasn't for a year. When he does care he's told by admins like probe "No you can't have an opinion on this you don't even play"
>>
>>174811685
The shitposters oppose the 5x nerf
>>
>>174812150
>Several people on the github with known atmos and engineering experience post long posts explaining why they think it is a bad idea
>"IT IS JUST SHITPOSTERS"
Dumb coder.
>>
File: Untitled.png (13KB, 453x236px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 453x236px
What's really sad is that this isn't a joke.
>>
>>174812284
Hi shadow
>>
>>174812284
We just need to get Pomf to repoban this retard already.
He's not from 4chan, he hates the site, and he hates the playerbase he's coding for. He needs to go, and he needs to go now.
How do we make Pomf care, though?
>>
>>174812384
Wasn't me.
>>
File: Kolith talking to Yclat.png (7KB, 327x40px) Image search: [Google]
Kolith talking to Yclat.png
7KB, 327x40px
>>
If Kolith got deadminned over wanting less transparency and generally being an asshole, why are coders allowed to hide things?
>>
>>174812416
When asked pomf said pjb was his favorite coder
>>
>>174812416
PJB is without a doubt a great coder and it would suck to lose him, despite how much of a faggot he is.
>>
>>174812416
Pomf is fucking that teenage european boipussy
>>
>>174812635
Fuck off, PJB.
>>
I'm going to learn code and become a better coder than PJB and get gay with pomf so that I can take PJB's place.
>>
>>174812539
Hiding what?
>>
File: Evil Ayy.png (74KB, 256x441px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Ayy.png
74KB, 256x441px
Imagine you were walking through deff maint in the dark with very little light and THIS walked around the corner.

You'd shit yourself
>>
>>174812780
He is probably talking about the whole "Create a role locked channel" thing.
Even if that was hopefully a joke.
>>
>>174811070
It doesn't matter, now listen.
>>
>>174812872
There already is one for collaborators, admins also have one on their own discord.
>>
>>174812872
They used to have one for collabs and coders.
Currently they have one for just collabs, called #tip-of-the-tower or something.
>>
>>174812947
>>174812997
Yes but making a completely hidden coder channel is just alienating themselves even further and I shouldn't have to explain what a bad idea that would be.
>>
huh that was weird, didn't know that would kill him.
>>
what's eros station?
>>
>>174812272
They have not posted a single reason that justifies 5x devices
>>
>>174813330
ERP server, it's basically polaris but erp is allowed
>>
>>174812871
he does already and i do every day
>>
>>174813374
>justifies
We already have them. YOU have to post a reason that justifies getting rid of them.
>>
>>174813374
If you think that every post in that github PR has not even one reason against the PR then you have already made up your mind and no amount of arguing is going to sway your opinion.
>>
Guys
Guys
There's no need to get rid of stacking pipes
Because
Guys
You can just ~not~ use the other layers.
Almost like you can just ~not~ turn attack animations on.
>>
File: 1489155957819.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1489155957819.gif
1MB, 320x213px
There's servers that people talk about that don't show up on the list

Why the fuck are you people so secret club and shit? Like god damn, chill the fuck out. Lifeweb shit being hidden by russian nonsense and half their stuff being hidden to people willing to spoonfeed (which is rare) and shit about servers that seemingly don't exist but get about as much population as high pop ones.
>>
>>174813448
PJB already explained the rationale. 1,000 L/s on a single fucking tile is unbalanced, not necessary, has created and unhealthy atmos meta where everything has to be 5x'd, in 99% of applications it's pointless because there's a bottleneck higher up the pipeline,etc
>>
>>174813759
>unbalanced
Compared to what?
>>
>>174813742
Lifeweb is hidden because Randy earns big money from it, he'd earn less if it was easy to find and open 24/7 because it'd be less desireable.

/vg/ is hidden because we don't want pubbies, we want 4chan people.

bay is hidden because they don't want pubbies, they want QUALITY roleplayers.
>>
File: 1489363337071.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1489363337071.gif
489KB, 497x373px
So wait, let me get this straight. Pomf, the man himself, says no, so PJB throws a tantrum and "quits" for attention, and now the ivory tower is tripping over each other to suck his dick, cluster reopens the request anyway, and coders are openly rebelling against the players.
>>
>>174813946
How do I get the lifeweb spoonfed to me? I just want to play another setting.
>>
>>174813841
A single injector/vent/scrubber moves 200 L/s per tile, 5x makes that 1,000 L/s which is unbalanced as fuck
>>
>>174814140
Fuck you carshalash go get banned some more you shit
>>
>>174814201
>unbalanced
I don't think you either know what "balanced" is supposed to mean in a video game context or understand the actual meaning of the word.
>>
>>174814201
If this was as "unbalanced" as you said then realistically breaches and other methods of atmos sabotage would be so trivial to fix we would never have that problem.
The reality isn't like that so I don't see where you are imagining this unbalance from.
>>
>>174814191
The discord usually gets posted in this thread on weekends, join the discord and their discord has the ips
>>
>>174814191
If you don't have a ckey older than 2015 you can't play unless you pay up some money.
>>
rate my idea for a map

>instead of a space station it's a giant space ship
>>
>>174814709
FTL13/10
>>
>>174814271
A single vent pump already moves more than enough air for cooling and refilling rooms, that's the balance issue. 200 L/s is already more than enough to keep the big supermatter crystal cooled, the stock SME room allows for 600 L/s of coolant flow in a 3x3 room, 1,000 L/s in two tiles is nonsense.
>>
File: D.jpg (45KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
45KB, 450x253px
>>174814709
Also it's based on this baby

tfw they sunk her ;_;
>>
Quick, give me something really easy to code.
>>
>>174815063
Flavortext
>>
>>174815063
Anti-tox overdose.
>>
>>174815108
Quick, give me something really easy to code that isn't gay.
>>
>>174815063
Give mommis an RCD that is disabled when emagged
>>
>>174815182
>flavortext is gay

t. hippie shitter
>>
>>174814880
If a single vent pump already moves more than enough air, then why does it matter if there are more? Your argument doesn't make any sense.
Just because something is superfluous or pointless doesn't mean it should be gotten rid of.
>>
>>174815063
Stop Beepsky arresting miners trying to withdraw from ATMs.
>>
>>174815182
>flavortext
>gaay
You have to go back.
>>
>>174815483
You can turn that off at the beepsky.
>>
>>174815063
Antag datums
>>
>>174815287
>>174815564
Fuck off, snowflakes. Nobody enjoyed your 3 paragraph flavor text about your fursona.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (15KB, 162x312px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
15KB, 162x312px
>Subvert the AI within 30 seconds of round start like a smooth operator, abusing asimov to the max
>Tell it to not let anyone into the core or upload aside from myself
>Someone allowed to walk in and change laws
>Borgs arrest me, cult is found
>wew
REALLY
MADE
ME
THINK
>>
>>174816131
Back to TG, shitter.
>>
captain's a condom
>>
>>174815734
Well then make it off by default.
>>
File: 1435636128926.jpg (70KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
1435636128926.jpg
70KB, 500x671px
>some asshole uploads robocop and cultist gets found out
>atleast four other cultists total
>absolutely no one doing research
>someone calls the shuttle because it's quiet
>quickly do research and go around toolboxing and stunning with a artificer making shards
>go try to recall but people are watching and someone broke the console
>mfw
fuck you captain deserve a headroll ban
>>
>>174816145
but did you ahelp it?
>>
>>174775813
How does the bunker work? I know it redirects people to another station, but how does it detect whether or not someone should be redirected?
>>
>>174816382
I'm pretty sure it IS off by default.
>>
Another classic round of
"THIS GUYS SHOES ARE DIRTY ARREST HIM THAT'S SUSPICIOUS, LOYALTY IMPLANT WHILE YER AT IT" with a guest appearance from condom
>>
>see captain running around in hallway at 12:07, full armor, cap lazegun on his waist, jetpack on his back
>he drops pinpointer on the ground
>pick it up, follow him
>try to get him to stop so I can give it to him
>he tazes me and runs to the brig
I honestly assumed you were nukeops and you had rushed the teleporter and nabbed the captain gear
holy shit never play captain again
>>
>>174816145
>>174816415
yea AI fucked up and let me change the laws kek
>>
>>174816398
>>174816447
>>174816437
DID YOU AHELP IT?
>>
What should my new female static name be
>Detective that speaks in qt french accent
>Quiet asian robotocist
>Loud bitchy asian HoP that enforces paperwork autistically
>>
Whoever was cap that round kys
>>
>>174816415
Yes
>>
shuttle call reason was literally
>well nothing happened yet but are we going to wait until it does?
>>
File: 1480855358669.gif (492KB, 246x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480855358669.gif
492KB, 246x300px
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE CLOWN WAS GONNA TROLL ME
I AINT THE MOST ROBUST GUY IN SEC
HE WAS LOOKING KIND OF FUCKY WITH A FIREAXE AND SOME SPACELUBE

WELL THE SLIPS START COMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMING
FED SOME MINDBREAKER AND I HIT THE AHELP BUTTON
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO HARMBATON
YOUR NOTES GET LONG BUT YOUR BANS GET LONGER

SO MUCH TO ICK SO MUCH TO OCK
SO WHATS WRONG WITH MAKING A METACLUB?
YOU'll NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU DON'T GO
YOU'll NEVER WIN IF YOU DON'T
>>
>>174816537
I thought he was an antag for most of the round, so I didn't bother ahelping
>>
>>174816557
Combine 2 and 3 into Loud bitchy asian roboticist
>>
>>174815483
>turn on arrest for no ID on beepsky everytime
>5 minutes into the round
>some Greyshit McGriff at hops gets ganked when asking for all access
>H-H-H-E-L-P B-E-E-E-P-P-S-K-Y R-O-G-G-U-E-E
>>
>>174816559
Make it into a story, it's more interesting that way
>>
File: scrub a dub dub.jpg (488KB, 983x792px) Image search: [Google]
scrub a dub dub.jpg
488KB, 983x792px
Stay clean crew, remember the cultist menace are filthy!
>>
>>174816416
If you have connected to /vg/ in the past, the bunker does not affect you, if you have never connected to /vg/ before the bunker sends you to another server like hippie or yog.
>>
>>174816596
Better than the round before that were the HoS tried to call it 45 minutes in with no damage to the station because he hadn't gotten his wizard valid yet.
>>
Baton is useless unless already in hand.
>>
>>174816585
good job then
>>
>>174816727
This is kinda bullshit honestly.
It should redirect newfags and maybe anyone who's ever been on TG or Hippie before that isn't an admin.
>>
>>174816447
>see captain running around in hallway at 12:07, full armor, cap lazegun on his waist, jetpack on his back
HE'S BACK AGAIN AND ABOUT TIME TOO
AND THIS TIME HE'S IN THE MOOD
HE CAN FLY REAL HIGH WITH HIS JETPACK ON
WITH HIS PISTOLS OUT, HE'S ONE TOUGH KONG
>>
>>174816557
French Detective waifu.
>>
>>174816870
We'd need access to every player that ever connected to TG or Hippie before to do that. Plus it'd take a lot more coding.

Bunker is barely up anyway.
>>
>>174814709
Already been done
>>
>>174816785
Do you mean that round today? Because the HOS died 10 minutes into the round. Her husked corpse was dragged into a locker by the clown and we never saw her again
>>
>>174816398
>>174816447
>>174816437
unbanning renovama was a mistake desu
>>
>>174816604
Should be bwoink button rather than ahelp button

'Their time is short but your ban is long' fits the tune better
>>
>[12:42:06]ADMIN: HELP: Renovama/(Juan Deag): excuse me why is my crew turning against me like this that cannot be revolutionaries - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.

top memeing by cap last round there
>>
>>174817217
I fucked the first verb too, anyway to fix that one?
>>
>captain is MIA, suited and booted
>take pinpointer
>track him down by nuke disk
>hes been in space the whole time
>says he will defend himself
>walk out an airlock and stunbaton him once while hes typing
>security, strip, search
>confiscate his three (3) [t h r e e] guns
>kick him in the balls for insulting me
>boot him out
feels good
>>
>>174817230
>Renovama
WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN TO PROBE
>>
>>174817307
were you the hos?
>>
>>174796568

>It doesn't matter if one department is overshadowed by another, they all have their uses, and it's clear you want them all for killing everyone.

Except that's not true and you're being a cunt for skewing my statement. It doesn't get any more DIE DIE than toxins + telescience. You can just shit bombs onto any department and nobody can stop you.

>Hell it's clear you don't play enough of xenobiology because if you did, you'd know damn well about black slimes and gold slimes.

Yeah bro because nobody knows about the shit that's well documented on the wiki. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>174816626
>>174816959
>split vote
>>
>>174817314
>[13:22:23]ADMIN: HELP: Renovama/(Juan Deag): please ask the hos why he chose to cuff me at the end of the round... - heard by 2 non-AFK admins

WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
>>
>>174817769
Bitchy asian roboticist is cuter. Tsun as FUCK!
>>
File: 1462409194464.jpg (31KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462409194464.jpg
31KB, 612x408px
unban me
>>
>>174817781
This isn't someone who's above 18 years of age
>>
>>174817854
How about bitchy half asian half french detective with robot parts
>>
>>174816557
>Asian roboticist
Been done twice already.
>HoP enforcing papers
Lynch bait
>French detective
Pretty gud
>>
>>174818229
I love it, do it. This will be the best, newest WFU.
>>
>>174815315
Because it has created an unhealthy meta where everyone wastes time with layer manifolds when they are not necessary
>>
>>174818424
I'll start playing her in a few months when I'm back home
>>
>>174818720
kys solarious
>>
>>174818643
If they're not necessary, then just don't use them, retard.
>>
>>174818762
*grabs you by the throat*

What the FLICKING HECK did you just call me?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 466x700px
>milf curve female sprites when
>>
>>174818643
Why do you care so much if people waste their time if they have fun doing it? If we're getting rid of things just because they are a "waste of time" we would cut half the station's features
>>
>>174783027
Players shouldn't have to identify themselves in a third party platform just to have a say you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1487523967677.gif (370KB, 351x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487523967677.gif
370KB, 351x300px
somebody code this for an AI hologram, I want it on my desk tuesday morning
>>
File: 1479911467417.jpg (36KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1479911467417.jpg
36KB, 612x408px
unban
>>
>>174783027
>>174783027
My dude, he has personally told me that he's 16.
I'm pretty sure he's told you that, too.
If he hasn't, go ask him.
>>
>>174819718

So you want a red version of the existing Cortana sprite without the little darkened blocks on its limbs and torso?
>>
>>174819810
and bouncing boob
>>
File: 1464390382354.jpg (290KB, 1400x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1464390382354.jpg
290KB, 1400x1570px
>>
>>174819718
>AI Hologram
What we need is to revamp the bar, and have someone code in holographic strippers.

I mean if fucking Shitbound, a kiddie game has them, why can't we?
>>
Is Avada dead?
>>
>>174820396
i hope
>>
>>174820396
Gee willickers, I sure do hope so.
>>
Someone give me a step by step guide on how to host my own copy of the game for testing things in.
>>
>>174820947
how about checking the OP you retarded idiot faggot
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13
scroll down
>>
>>174819891
So four moving pixels?

>>174820118
32x32 sprites
Good luck
>>
>>174821067
>no bullet points or numbers
How about you read what I'm asking for before calling names you illiterate cunt.
>>
>>174821187
>needs everything condensed into bullet points because hes too retarded to read
>calls me an illiterate cunt
hmm really makes me think
>>
>>174817295
Oh, I getcha, how about

'He was looking kind of fucky with an esword and a ducky, and the floor was covered in spacelube'
>>
>>174820947
1. Download byond.

2. Go to the github page of your choice of server such as https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ and hit the green "clone or download" button to download the source code.

3. Unzip the game and open the .dme file you find in the root directory.

4. Go to build - > compile and let it run (this can take some time)

5. This will generate a .dmb file. This is what you actually need to run a server.

6. In the start menu look for the byond folder and run the "dream daemon" (it's green).

7. Put the .dmb you created in the file and press the "go" button.

8. Once the go button turns into a yellow merge sign click on that to join your local server (note the game will probably still be starting up so give it some time).
>>
>>174821573
Thank you, friend.
>>
File: sneaky coders.png (8KB, 381x58px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky coders.png
8KB, 381x58px
>>174812384
shadow is pro coderclub
>>
File: polyfools.png (2KB, 99x99px) Image search: [Google]
polyfools.png
2KB, 99x99px
I have a very important poll question about clowns and mimes

https://www.strawpoll.me/12812356
>>
>>174819718
Please, no. AIs are the only class free of fanservice. The purity class.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4y802_Ot-k

Is this song the best one to describe the WILD RIDE?
>>
File: BOb.png (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BOb.png
126KB, 600x600px
What if slime people were just a bunch of slimes pretending to be a person?
>>
What was your problem, mechanic? Exchanging a chem dispenser for plastics is common practice and you decide to break into botany and fuck with our stuff instead? You're a tg refugee, right?
>>
>Try to upgrade a borg with a vtec
>instantly lasered to death
welp
>>
>>174823436
Tell the fucking nurse not to hunt for hacked APCs next time.
>>
>captain disassembles all the comms consoles
>takes one to the armory
>bolts himself in
>goes braindead
>locks away the guns in a malf round
>>
>>174823612
its Renovamaa again, get ready to ban request
>>
>>174823778
Literally ahelped every single round the shitstain played any job with responsibility, zero admin intervention
>>
>>174823985
Ban request and I'll deal with it after work
>>
Who is the most ANIME spessman?
>>
>>174823985
>[13:42:46]ADMIN: PM: Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich)->Goldsteel/(Goldsteel): you should definetly make a ban request, i dont know how bad the shit he did actually was
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
>>
I liked the discussion people were having about Security and Validhunting in deadchat, so I'd like to add some more stuff to it:

I think one of the issues is that due to the fast pace and structuring of our rounds, security is validated in their validhunting. With a few roundtypes in particular like Wizard, Security's job is no longer to enforce Space Law, but rather to just shoot at the bad guys. Their job basically becomes validhunting because it becomes no longer reasonable for them to care about stuff like Possession of a Weapon or Breaking and Entering.

One of the people in deadchat brought up that the biggest RP issue we have is antag-crew interaction (I.E. Oh boy, it's another lowpop murderbone episode.) Since being a traitor means you can and will cut everyone's head off in maint with an esword, it promotes security's attitude of "If they have an antag item, execute them" because they are simultaneously un-salvageable and a massive liability.

I'd like to experiment with just removing traitor objectives altogether to force people to be creative and think up their own objectives/gimmicks.
>>
>>174824548
>>174824671
What the fuck is even the point of having active admins if you can't ban a reoccurring shitter on a sunday 6PM ET time. At this rate you better amp the trialmin requests by 500% because clearly we got none
>>
hey i don't wanna step on any toes but could people maybe curtail their use of the word n**ger and its derivatives on the server? i see it thrown around very frequently, both IC and OOC. thing is, it's a slur against and it makes me incredibly uncomfortable to see it get used so often. i get that people do some really ridiculous and illogical things on the server sometimes and it's tempting to use words that match the magnitude of their errors, but please try and use words other than that one? i'd really appreciate that
>>
>>174825093
It's been so long since I've seen this.
>>
>>174825093
are you joking nigger?
>>
File: peanut jelly butter.png (9KB, 275x142px) Image search: [Google]
peanut jelly butter.png
9KB, 275x142px
>>174813581
>>
File: caw.png (1KB, 102x76px) Image search: [Google]
caw.png
1KB, 102x76px
>>
>>174825093
Shut up, nigger.
>>
File: 1490918410566.jpg (81KB, 998x749px) Image search: [Google]
1490918410566.jpg
81KB, 998x749px
>[14:16:35]ADMIN: HELP: OuroborosGaming/(Taylor Baker): how do you clmb tables? - heard by 0 non-AFK admins.
>>
File: 1489987326807.jpg (176KB, 1205x805px) Image search: [Google]
1489987326807.jpg
176KB, 1205x805px
>>174825015
I work weekends and can't access the ban page away from home. Not a lot I can do
>>
>yogs has a more advanced codebase than ours

wew
>>
>>174824757
But muh greentext. How will I be a winner without it?
>>
>>174825415
I'm not taking a jab at any admin in particular here, it just seems that we literally never have enough since every single ahelp is just
>dude have you tried banrequesting?
At which point the job of a admin is pretty much pointless, just make the community do all the logfetching for you
>>
>>174825290
Beautiful
>>
>>174825489
_Baystation_ has a system where you can set your own objectives via notes that other players can see at the end of the round. You wouldn't necessarily have to set it either, you COULD just murderbone, traitors should always have that freedom, I'm just trying to think of ways to promote creativity.
>>
>>174825631
If it's something that's gone on for many rounds, it's something that'll take a while to investigate and it'll make the admin look bad if they ban someone in a round even though they haven't done anything banworthy in that round. Having someone make a ban request just avoids drama, really.
Also
>literally
>every single
Please no you are triggering me
>>
>>174824757
>it promotes security's attitude of "If they have an antag item, execute them" because they are simultaneously un-salvageable and a massive liability.

Well it does promote the attitude of course but rarely do I ever see security officers actually executing people. I often see them giving the traitors a perma sentence instead, though if the traitors ever do break out of perma they are executed with extreme prejudice.

>I'd like to experiment with just removing traitor objectives altogether to force people to be creative and think up their own objectives/gimmicks.

I don't really like that idea, in a creative perspective its "yeah I have all these abilities now and I have a license to kill!" but in a roleplay perspective it's like "So the syndicate just gave me all of these crystals and just let me do anything? What's stopping me from just being a law abiding citizen since the syndicate fucked up?".
Objectives force people out of their shell with those who hate confrontation given objectives to murder people and those crazy murder hobos given the objectives to minimalize casualities.
I see fixed objectives as being necessary for roleplaying and gameplay wise.
>>
>>174825290
>when the spacedrugs hit while you're trading
>>
>PR will never be merged because the main collaborator did a 180 overnight on engineering
>>
>>174826387
But anon, the emojicracy voted against it. PJB's vote counts as 20 votes, of course.
>>
>>174825979
Well shit if it makes the one non-afk admin look bad I guess there isn't much we can do here

Just going braindead without notifying people as captain usually nets people jobbans, but nah please do our work for us we REALLY don't feel like doing things today
>>
>>174826768
The funny thing is PJB asked me if I was also adding 3 way manifolds(in addition to 4 way) than thumbs it down

why
>>
>>174826019
There were 2 times I was a traitor who was arrested by security. The first time, I was arrested and secretly executed in the brig medbay while the HOS informed his officers not to tell the captain about it. The second time, I had my head cut off by the lone officer on the station because I had antag items in my backpack. Now obviously that is a very small sample, but from a gameplay perspective there is very little reason to want to perma (because it is so unsecured and people constantly shock themselves to death or space themselves to death on the grille.) This leaves little room for character interaction if you're looking for it. (method 1 for escape: grow chili peppers and space yourself. The chili peppers heat you up and prevent you from passing out in space. method 2 for escape: if the ai is still on asimov, you can always try setting the permabrig intercom to ai private and simply ask to be released while no one is looking. if the ai is a pedant who didn't personally see you human harming, or is inattentive, it'll let you go. you can also law 2 yourself out on nt default if someone who outranks you hasn't yet ordered the ai not to illegally release any perma prisoners.)

Since it's /vg/, thankfully we don't have to worry about the possibility that traitors will NEVER do traitor things. But from an in-character perspective, the objectives are often pretty insane anyway, like:
1. steal the Head of Security's Jumpsuit
2. die a glorious death
People will also focus on murder objectives while ignoring the "minimize casualties" part, so it's all arbitrary.

If it really bothers people, put some flavor text (that is more well written than what I put here):
"As syndicate agent, your prime directive is to make Nanotrasen's life hell. You can do this while attempting to conceal your identity for future operations, or you can go loud, and attempt to reduce the station to an un-salvageable scrap-heap."
>>
>>174826769
I looked at it a little closer but I don't think you did.
There were 2 non afk admins there. The one in the log in this reply chain is small boss. Small boss talking to him started like this
>[13:35:43]ADMIN: PM: Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich)->Goldsteel/(Goldsteel): hey, what was the name of the captain last round
>[13:35:52]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Goldsteel)->Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich): Now you're asking.
>[13:35:57]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Goldsteel)->Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich): Lemme finish my shitpost ITT
>[13:35:58]ADMIN: PM: Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich)->Goldsteel/(Goldsteel): i wasnt there before
>[13:36:09]ADMIN: PM: Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich)->Goldsteel/(Goldsteel): just so i can know for the future
>i wasnt there before
>>
>>174827519
admins seem to ask him a lot
>>
>>174827509
I agree on the occasion that security would go for the execution option but it's rare. Whenever I see security is going for the idea of executing traitors it's due to the following reasons:
1. The traitor attempts escape, or further harm upon the station.
2. Security is understaffed, station has gone to hell and there's no point in babysitting traitors when it benefits no one.
3. The player. Some people prefer to execute than others.

The traitor objectives are meant to be insane yet straight forward, that's why they're always one line statements.
>kill this guy
>steal thing
>what happens to you
I don't agree with it all being arbitrary, you do your objectives, you go home, you get paid. It's just another job in my eyes and having people make up their own objectives feels silly in the sense that these traitors are employed by a high profile terrorist organization and instead of giving a list of things to do like you'd expect a terrorist or an agent to have, you get some anarchist just doing whatever the hell he wants.

I mean don't get me wrong I like the idea, but I like it separate from the traitor mode. It being its own mode would be more favourable, plus you can just ahelp during the game to give different objectives if you find the current ones stale.
>>
If you don't wear maid outfits and cat ears at every opportunity you are playing this game wrong.
>>
>>174830502
t. furfag
>>
>>174830502
I once did that as a clown with mining access. Every time I went to deliver materials, I'd change out of my magboots/hardsuit and into cat eats, maid outfit, and kneesocks so people would question what the fuck I was doing, but no one ever did, and I just felt awkward instead.
>>
>>174829058
yeah, there's a reason he was considered by most admins for admin
but it doesn't matter. here goldsteel reflects probe's opinion on him
>[13:43:37]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Goldsteel)->Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich): If he fucks up again, I'll make a request, but right now I don't think anyone who's a headmin trusts a word that comes out of my mouth.
>[13:43:52]ADMIN: PM: Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich)->Goldsteel/(Goldsteel): why's that?
>[13:44:07]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Goldsteel)->Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich): I'm a stain on the community :^)
>[13:44:30]ADMIN: PM: Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich)->Goldsteel/(Goldsteel): >one metagaming ban from some time ago
>>
>>174832136
he is a stain and i hope he gets banned
>>
How do I fart on vgstation? This is important.
>>
File: 1492612941397m.jpg (85KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1492612941397m.jpg
85KB, 1024x687px
>get antag
>buy syndiebomb, C4
>cut out syndiebomb core
>run into medbay when it's crowded and suicide bomb
>this is all I ever do as taitor

What's wrong with me?
>>
as a thrall, after your master is dead, are you allowed to murderbone? can you kill, say, the person who killed your master?
>>
>>174833449
Priority 1 should be revival of the master and stopping them from cremating the head, I'd assume
If they manage that before you can do anything, do what they'd want you to do
>>
>>174833449
you get to do whatever you want. free antag token
>>
>>174833449
server rules perspective: you're an antag, you can do absolutely anything at any time so long as it doesn't contradict your master's intentions when giving you orders (so don't loophole your way out of an order)
rp perspective: you singlemindedly focus on perpetuating your vampire's goals
>>
File: 1492141725414.jpg (248KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
1492141725414.jpg
248KB, 1024x676px
>call fridge fat and take the piss out of him while he is cuffed
>he comes back as HoS
>has the mercy not to kill me
fridge is a good man
also
>constant fighting with medical
best round i have played so far
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
>Second Head of Security (he was a head mind you) teleports into the area between the shard chamber and the shard room
>Breaks a window into the shard chamber, then breaks a window to the outside room
>The expected result happens
>Not even antag
>>
>Get vamp for mining, guess i'll have to spend some time mining before I can start killing on the roid
>QM is just fucking handing out the proto guns and jackhammers
>Manage a succ off a dead miner but blab that I found them in an attempt at a clever ruse
>didn't get found by the guy who came to pick them up, head back to the station in fear as the adrenaline pumps and the hunger takes hold
>drink a sci guy and the catbeasted cap to attain full funtimes and vampiric power.
>Lurk in to virology assuming I can drink the monkeys, just drink the virologist instead
>Enthrall a fella and somehow fairly low on sec's radar, begin getting ballsy
>go for sec, try to enthrall the warden and immediately get pummeled and decapitated by them and three people

holy shit that was so fucking fun god damn. Thought for sure I would have been caught sooner.
>>
File: file.png (53KB, 954x484px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
53KB, 954x484px
>>
File: received_196668037459026.jpg (70KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_196668037459026.jpg
70KB, 853x960px
MEDBAY: 1 BIRDBRAIN: 0
>>
>>174830502
>captain on yogs
>always some weird anime slut with maid outfit and cat ears asking for captains office access and her job title be changed to 'captain's maid'

this game has the weirdest players
>>
>>174833760
Does that meme Vox and Plasmamen are KoS on sight for silicons?
>>
>>174833449
First, do everything in your power to bring your master back. Beyond that I'd ahelp to be sure but 9/10 rounds you should be fine to avenge your master.
>>
>>174833762
still killed you fuciboi :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heULJ-8RfbE
>>
File: 1292189542822.jpg (80KB, 688x600px) Image search: [Google]
1292189542822.jpg
80KB, 688x600px
>it's a "Souhei is any sort of head" episode

Absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>174833980
Suicide doesn't count.
>>
>>174834087
t. japanese samurai fuciboi
suicide is still death

>>174834075
why is souhei such a cunt all the time?
>>
>>174832876
go away probe
>>
>>174834075
>Souhei
How do you even pronounce it?
>>
>>174833760
Why is the AI girl sprite smiling, but the AI boy sprite is sad?
>>
>>174833734
You entered at a bad time, there was a minor revolt in sec and weapons had literally just been pulled to stop us.
>>
>>174834249
So high.
>>
>>174834075
what's the problem? she seems like a fine cmo to me, but then again I don't into medbay
>>
>>174835153
>fine
>CMO
No CMO except Abe and Celt have ever been good.
CMO players are all generally retarded, because it's the role people who have only a little knowledge but a willingness to enforce what little they have on everyone under them plays.
Good doctors either play assistant and just help out when the ride gets ruff, or just play regular old MD.
>>
>>174835306
>CMO players are all generally retarded, because it's the role people who have only a little knowledge but a willingness to enforce what little they have on everyone under them plays.

Isn't this true as a general rule for every head role? I was asking what was specifically wrong with her gameplay
>>
>>174833631

im the only fucking fridge around here, flarg

i'm the one and only fridge fillsby and now fridge fullsby because fridge has undergone a recent wave of depression and to keep it at bay he eats hence "fullsby"
>>
>>174833031
Please respond
>>
>>174835473
>isn't this true for every head role
Yeah pretty much. It's the power-hungry asshole's role, or for the occasional masochist who doesn't understand how much duress they'll be under.

As for Souhei? Just kinda fucking ditzy. Doesn't seem to understand the ins and outs and more intricate bits of medbay, and can't really keep an actual handle on the department and the shitters in it.
Usual problems most people have when playing CMO.
>>
File: sneaky coders.png (13KB, 771x117px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky coders.png
13KB, 771x117px
>>
so coders who don't play the game, want to change the game to their liking.

Did they forget the fact it's not "their game" it's everyone on the servers.
>>
File: IHaveNoHornAndIMustHonk.jpg (46KB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
IHaveNoHornAndIMustHonk.jpg
46KB, 400x442px
>>174836963
I don't understand the hate between coders and players, one can't exist without the other. Why has PBJ been so rude and shitty from the start? Why does everyone respond with more rudeness? More importantly why is it an all-or-none situation, can't there be a compromise?
Maybe you can only stack two or three of them on a spot, or have diminishing returns, or maybe you can't stack the same thing but you can stack different pieces on the same spot.

Please stop fighting, all of you. It's making us all look bad, and nobody will win from this.
>>
>>174836637
This entire thing has made me wonder if PJB has litteral no joking on the spectrum autism
>>
>>174837286
Don't even try, Hugh. You know damn well that /vg/ is nothing more than a hive of autistic manchildren who love to hate and nothing more, and the coders have mostly been co-opted by people who just want their own visions forced on the server, no compromise.

It's just all going down the shitter, and there's no stopping it.
>>
>>174835683
please respond respond
>>
As far as the community, smoothness, story, and handling of synthetics, I would say goon is superior to /vg/station.

However, in terms of admin involvement, job quality, and sheer amount of content/features, I would say that /vg/station takes the cake. I would actually like to think the admin community and coding community of this server for the sheer effort that goes into keeping the server chugging with more and more quality features while at the same time keeping the autism from killing it like other servers have been killed by.
>>
>>174837286
I love you Hugh!
>>
>>174837286
hugh you're a god damn genius
>>
>>174833031
"me farts"
>>
>>174837881
thanks
>>
Hugh for headmin when?
>>
What's the best way to apply my murder chemicals quickly?
>>
Was he right?
>>
>>174838058
Yes.
Where was this posted before, anyways?
Someone needs to show it to the coder discord.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (105KB, 821x649px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
105KB, 821x649px
>>174838058
What is with this guy?
>>
>>174838058
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14722
Little doofus you
>>
>>174838312
Except that was actually meant for >>174838221 so I guess the egg is on my face now
>>
Can I get a picture of ghouls?
>>
>>174836963
I played newcops with PJB the other day, he saved my ass from the CE trying to feed me to the SME

Obviously they all can't play 24/7 and shitpost 24/7 like some of you nerds
>>
>>174838489
>>
>>174838663
I mean from /vg/
>>
File: 7ca.jpg (29KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
7ca.jpg
29KB, 480x358px
>>174838904
oh, sorry
is this better?
>>
File: 1412757506260.jpg (19KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1412757506260.jpg
19KB, 640x635px
>>174838941
>>174838663
>>
File: 1436666434344.jpg (35KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436666434344.jpg
35KB, 400x600px
>>174838941
>>174838663
>>
>>174839971
new bread
>>174839971
new bread
>>174839971
>>
>>174838231
He must have autism or OCD or something. There is no way someone is THIS mad about people doing pipes different than them without being on the spectrum. I'm not even joking.
Thread posts: 803
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.