[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ - Bloodborne general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 777
Thread images: 142

File: IMG_3900.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3900.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
Returned to his world >>174336369

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
http://www.bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:http://imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
http://pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
http://pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
http://pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
http://pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
http://ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
http://pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Reminder not to reply to tripfags.
>>
File: broccolistew.jpg (132KB, 784x798px) Image search: [Google]
broccolistew.jpg
132KB, 784x798px
First for broccoli
>>
>killing those three faggots at Yahar'gul Chapel
Maddest I've been at this game by a mile desu
You were supposed to cheese those shitstains, right?
>>
File: 1492554997366.jpg (171KB, 1060x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492554997366.jpg
171KB, 1060x900px
First for doll <3
>>
>>174430568
The three hunters?

The first guy is very easy to take out by sneaking up upon. From there, 2v1 is decently manageable.
>>
>>174430923
Does faglord A with the whip not chain pull the others if you start with him?
I honestly assumed he did. Would have saved me some heartache
>>
The moon presence is a really underwhelming fight.
>>
File: 1485245282377.png (1MB, 1000x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1485245282377.png
1MB, 1000x1036px
So what do you guys want to see in fromsofts next game?

Cyberpunk borne? Aztec souls? Giant bug souls?
>>
>>174431529
Anything with combat and weapons like BB
>>
>>174431529

>Players and bosses are insect themed knights.

>Dung Beetle Knight and Laird Mantis are superior to all
>No change there.
>>
>>174431529
Salaryborne, visceral action RPG about Japanese salarymen.
>>
>>174431529
Man i just want a new Armored Core game
>>
>>174431529
Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge Souls
>>
File: blame_5.jpg (551KB, 1392x722px) Image search: [Google]
blame_5.jpg
551KB, 1392x722px
>>174431529
I'd fucking love a cyberpunk-borne game with a Blame!-esque setting.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to go away from the soulsborne kind of games, they have been doing the same formula for a while now
>>
>>174431964
Every thread you're here
And I agree Souls really fit with Blame's atmosphere
>>
>>174431529
cyberpunk pls
>>
File: 1432210197881.png (185KB, 455x445px) Image search: [Google]
1432210197881.png
185KB, 455x445px
>>174431964
>But I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to go away from the soulsborne kind of games
Honestly I think it would be really neat to see modern from try their hand at an entire different style of game but I just don't see it happening, soulsborne is their thing now.
>>
>>174432110
I mean you're not wrong, but I'm not sure if you're confusing me for someone else. Is it because I posted about Blame or about them not doing a soulsborne game?
>>
>>174431964
I would kill for a complete set of Blame! scans. I just don't have the money to shell out for hard copies right now.
>>
>>174432384
I'm torn on the issue. I'd really like to see what else From is able to do, but I also don't want soulsborne games to stop being made
>>
>>174431529
You mean like an actual cyberpunk story with actual punk elements like anti-corporatism and anti-government sentiment? Or just 90s sci-fi aesthetic? Or post-cyberpunk, just high tech sci-fi trappings?
>>
>>174432504
They did a reprint relatively recently called the Master's Edition, so now it's more affordable. However the new scans use a slightly different translation and changed Killy's name (Kyrii). But I also wish I had a set of the old versions.
>>
If anyone needs co-op, say the word, my phantasms are twitching and ready
>>
>>174431009
For me running outside always seems to separate them long enough for me to 1 on 1 until the others show up, then I just run again until it's 1v1
>>
>>174432412
There always is a nigga asking for the Blame game
>>
>>174432832
Do you know if the new translation is better/worse than the original?
>>
I hate how slow Ebrietas' grab is. You can't dodge through it, only avoid it.
>>
How active is this game? I just summoned someone surprisingly quickly without a password at Cainhurst
>>
>>174431808
this sounds pretty sick desu
>>
File: tanya not bloodthirsty.png (384KB, 631x713px) Image search: [Google]
tanya not bloodthirsty.png
384KB, 631x713px
>>174431808
As long as it involves god-slaying.
>>
>>174435193
I unfortunately don't own the newer releases. I know that some of the names are slightly different but I can't say for certain if they're overrall better or not. Some people have been less than happy with them but it could also be because they're used to the old translations so anything different isn't as good by comparison.
>>
>>174435512
It's way more alive than you'd expect a niche console exclusive to be. I get regular SRRC co-op throughout the day.
>>
File: 18794182._SY540_.jpg (71KB, 348x540px) Image search: [Google]
18794182._SY540_.jpg
71KB, 348x540px
Do you have all the achievements /bbg/? I just got my final one today, pretty hyped. It was of course the queen trophy
>>
>>174436581
My last one was the third ending.
>>
>>174436581
Only game I've ever platinum'd
>>
>>174436581
I think mine was the queen trophy or Yharnam Sunrise.
>>
Holy shit, I've been summoned into Lower Hintertombs like four times today, what gives?
>>
>>174438221
How sad for you.
>>
>>174438674
The only thing I could see anyone summoning for there is the Forgotten Madman, maybe just to make the fight a little more even. I can't remember the Layer 1 boss, and the Elder on Layer 3 has never been much of an issue.
>>
reminder not to reply to bait
>>
>>174439225
>Brainsucker
Literal trash
I'm more surprised at anyone doing the lower hintertombs now that there's almost no reason to do it outside fashion/completing all chalices
>>
>>174439471
The only reason I ever do it is to get the Madman Set.
I actually do all the Hintertomb chalices, even the Root dungeons. I don't know why, but it happens every time. If they added a little variety to it, maybe if it wasn't a darker Pthumeru with more poison, I would have a better reason.
>>
>>174439619
There is some variety, but its in the form of a huge fuckoff swamp.
>>
File: 1484415560533.png (464KB, 1174x1821px) Image search: [Google]
1484415560533.png
464KB, 1174x1821px
>>
>>174439742
You've touched the old wound, he'll start whining about how he didn't get it because there wasn't a reward. He really did it so we would stop mocking him.
>>
>>174439849
So you admit I got it.
Checkmate.
>>
>>174439687
What I've also found is the benefit to doing Sinister Root dungeons. Since it creates two different glyphs, one for FRC and the other for exclusively Sinister, the treasure variety increases greatly. I also don't have to deal with the usual dangers of FRC.
>>
Favorite area: hemwick
Least favorite: Yahargul
>>
File: IMG_1067.jpg (101KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
101KB, 1024x672px
It took me 10 days to get platinum in one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been less engaging than the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded, unchallenging mobs and allowing you to run through all of them without any combative motivation thoughout the entire game. All to make the difficult feel easy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the souls series. Bloodborne might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the normalfag game in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though
"No!"
The enemies were easy; the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time a enemy went for an attack, he spent an unrealistic amount of time telegraphing an attack.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every second the enemy stretched his arm back. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Dark Souls by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodborne at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play the Star Wars Jedi Knight." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to play Jedi Academy.
>>
>>174440719
Take this pasta back to /tv/ before I knock it out of your hand
>>
>>174440653
Favorite: Woods
Least: Cainhurst (if we're allowed to do dungeons, change this to Pthumeru)
If we're really rehashing the old 10 days pasta and settling back to mocking Lucy about his adventures with the Platinum, we've really fallen down.
>>
>>174440653
Favorite; Hunter's Nightmare or Old Yharnam
Least favorite; Forbidden Woods or Yahargul
>>
File: choirfu.jpg (116KB, 598x591px) Image search: [Google]
choirfu.jpg
116KB, 598x591px
Anyone wanna take on OoK with me? Been trying at it for a while now on my own but it's wearing me down. I usually take him on solo so I have no idea how he's going to freak with three people.

NG+3
Pass: bbg
Gonna hang by the lighthouse lamp
>>
>>174441114
On me way
>>
>>174440560
Do sinister FRC dungeons have better loot than regular ones? How often do you get invasions?
>>
>>174441493
Sinister Dungeons actually don't take FRC, it's just the Sinister ritual. They share the same loot pool as their FRC counterparts, so if you miss something in one, you'll probably find it in the other. As for invasions, none. It wasn't my Blood Level, being at 108, it's probably that people don't invade in dungeons, period. It might also be that the dungeons were all closed.
>>
>>174441307
Phew! Thanks Grigori! Now I too can be broccoli.
>>
>>174441673
Then why are people using FRCs if they have the same loot pool?
>>
>>174441896
No FRC, no Cursed gems. Cursed gems are always the best.
>>
>>174441896
Probably for the sake of the challenge. It's far easier to extract a bunch of Arcane Haze than it is farming out the other materials needed for an FRC. The gem quality also increases, and few people purchase the Sinister Chalices to begin with.
Essentially, if you're going for loot, use Sinister rites. If you're going for gems, use FRC.
>>
>>174441851
Glad to help! Get yourself some veggies.
>>
>>174442030
Is there a variant of curse that is more common than others, or is it an entirely equal chance what curse is on the gem? I feel like I get more Beast Down gems than any other type.
>>
>>174431529
Just Bloodborne's gameplay and a similar story about how terrifying the Great Ones are but set in 21st century New York.

People would call it a Resident Evil or Devil May Cry clone but I wouldn't give a fuck if I got to carve up an office building full of Scourge Beasts.
>>
File: loli micolash.png (139KB, 413x570px) Image search: [Google]
loli micolash.png
139KB, 413x570px
Is Micolash a former Choir member, considering he's using Choir arcane tools? Does that mean that chronologically, Mensis School was institutionalized after Choir?
Also what actual evidence do we have for the Nightmare = Host + Great One system? Could it be that he's called "host of the nightmare" in the same vain that one can be called a host of the party, as in a person behind it all (which he is, without doubt)?
>>
>>174442801
It would be more like an Onimusha clone. I would be fine with that.
>>
Someone should edit that comic which shows what I guess is the "history" of /bbg/, remove luci from it, replace him with Meme Machine as he seems to be the new resident tripfag, and add the gondola group "photo" to it. Also, I think there should be more Kos in it.
>>
Put your trip back on DesecratedFlame
>>
>>174442942
>Does that mean that chronologically, Mensis School was institutionalized after Choir?
This is probably correct, or at least has some element of truth to it. It's more likely that they were split due to the split between Byrgenwerth and the Church, but still exchanged findings and ideas. Their goals were more or less the same, after all.
>Could it be that he's called "host of the nightmare" in the same vain that one can be called a host of the party, as in a person behind it all (which he is, without doubt)?
Yes, but the Nightmare of Mensis is his Dream. He's how we get to it after all, his remains in Advent Plaza. He acts as a source for the Dream while a Great One makes it a reality through whatever cosmic-level power they possess.
>>
File: 1492528845989.png (179KB, 1065x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1492528845989.png
179KB, 1065x1289px
Reminder of this autism
>>
>>174439471
Lower Hintertombs has a Bath Messenger with all Lost and Uncanny DLC weapons, so that helps.

>>174440719
Precisely what are you trying to accomplish with this? Everyone here is a diehard fan who won't be swayed away from the game by you and everyone here has sunk so much time into this game that they don't give a fuck about its flaws (actual or otherwise) anyway. You're not getting a rise out of anyone, you're just showing everyone how sad of a person you are.
>>
>>174442942
We don't know the timelines of the Church's founding. Choir very possibly could have come first and Mensis later, but there's no real way of knowing.

Host just means manager. Micolash is the one running the ritual, or overseeing it or whatever. He didn't create the Nightmare of Mensis, the Nightmare is one continuous dimension, it isn't all different places. Certain entities seem to have importance to various areas, but no one's dreaming it into reality or holding it together, Sweet Child of Kos, Moon Presence and Mergo, the only bosses we get 'Nightmare Slain' from, are intrinsically important to their locations, but aren't fundamental parts of it. That's why they continue to exist after being killed.
>>
File: AWWOOOOOOWOEOWOWEW.png (521KB, 1104x612px) Image search: [Google]
AWWOOOOOOWOEOWOWEW.png
521KB, 1104x612px
>>174443149
>I think there should be more Kos in it
I'm usually a lolifag but the idea of an eldritch sea god mother figure with a squishy damp body really makes me think.
>>
>>174443752
This is as bad as replying to him. For a guy like this, he thrives on attention, no matter how he gets it, even if it's mocking him like this. I we just ignore him outright, even by stopping the reminders (risky gamble, but it could help), he won't get any sort of attention or recognition he craves. It's the principle that there's no such thing as bad publicity; he doesn't care if we drag him through the mud as long as we're putting effort into smearing his name. Ignore him in every shape, and we might make some progress.
>>174443864
It's some pasta that's resurfaced, sometimes pops up whenever we get too slow.
>>
>>174443149
What's the original?
I dont think i have that one
>>
>have to guilt myself into playing other games I own
>>
>>174444150
You're wasting your breath. People love to hate me.
>>
>>174445775
Fucking this.
>Come on, m8, you paid more for Witcher 3 than you did for Bloodborne, at least finish the stupid story
>B-but the gameplay sucks compared to Bloodborne
>Every gameplay sucks compared to Bloodborne, stop being such a pussy
>>
>>174445775
i know the feel. ever since i started playing bb again i struggle to get myself to play r6 siege even though its one of my favorite games
>>
>>174446543
>Fucking play something else than Bloodborne you fuck
>End up playing Dark Souls 1/2/3
>Either i stay there for a week where above scenario occurs in reverse or i find myself booting up the ps4 in half an hour already

Fucking Fromsoft games i tell you
>>
File: 1487181429671.jpg (43KB, 632x548px) Image search: [Google]
1487181429671.jpg
43KB, 632x548px
>>174446743
>Dark Souls 2
>>
I just srrc'd into a dungeon where the host was waiting at the lamp for summons wearing full bone ash with the LHB. Right after I got in, another full bone ash LHB showed up and they both deep respected at each other before they spent a solid 20 seconds trying to get into the previous layer thinking it was the fog gate. After buffing their weapons twice, we went into defiled amy g where they both tried to use the jump strats over and over. While they were busy doing no damage at all, I managed to get amy down to 20% with my bowblade to the soothing sounds of eps every couple of seconds, only for them to then both die to a jump attack. Sorry for the blog post, but damn, I really didn't think this sorta shit actually happened. Am I in for a lot like this with chalice co-op or is this just a special treat?
>>
>>174446840
Eh, i think its still a decent game. Its also the first souls game i bought where the playerbase was in its prime for maximum PvP&dropping my sign for co-op.
It gave me fond memories, but lets stop talking about DS2 before a certain tripfag shits himself over it
>>
>>174447035
>Am I in for a lot like this with chalice co-op or is this just a special treat?

Yes and no. You will see an absolutely supernatural amount of LHBs, but you'll also see axes and saws, too. Some Chikages, maybe a Reiter. You don't often see Whirligigs or Amy Arms or such. I make it my mission to use those weapons so people can see the benefits of them.

Two bone ash ludwig's is just fucking funny, though.
>>
>>174447307
Along with the quantifiably spooky amount of LHBs, I've actually seen a fair amount of amy arms but only a handful of whirligigs. My favorite so far was this guy who was fully nude except for the foreigner's trousers with bright red skin and hair called "Bloody Great" or something along those lines. He only used the chikage and was pretty damn good, didn't get hit once. I'm hoping I see some other entertaining stuff in my escapades. Anybody have any good/entertaining co-op stories?
>>
>Mfw perfectly roll through all of Loran Darkbeast's explosions, then mess one up and get 0HKOed
Nice fight
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20170216013501.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20170216013501.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>174447035
>full bone ash with the LHB
Some of these dudes have to be doing it on purpose.
>>
>>174448616
memed
>>
>>174447035
where do i subscribe?
>>
why is bone ash set used by shitters and redditfags
>>
>>174449051
Same reason they use Fallen Knight in DS3, it looks "Cool and Edgy"
>>
>>174449051
a better question is why do so many people use the exact same weapon/armor combo in every from game
>>
>>174449156
lhb is udnerstandable seeing as its a good all round weapon for medicore players
>>
>>174449693
I think the LHB looks nice and is fun to use, coming from someone who used the Reiter on his first playthrough. I would also like to think I'm at least slightly above average, having no-damage runs on several FRC bosses.
>>
>>174449887
im not saying its exclusivly for medicore weapons, im jsut saying its good for them because its a very "user friendly" weapon
>>
File: kneel.jpg (16KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
kneel.jpg
16KB, 398x398px
For the honor of Cainhurst.
>>
>>174450006
Cum guzzler.
>>
>>174450004
>exclusivly for medicore weapons
i mean medicore players
>>
So basically, the Church Pick is like the Burial Blade except not for Caincucks, right?
>>
>>174450295
Burial Blade is an Old Hunter weapon you silly sausage
>>
>>174450295
But the Burial Blade isn't even a Cainhurst weapon.
>>
>>174450295
How embarrassing.
>>
>>174450373
It uses Skl and looks edgy
I thought those were the de facto quantifiers
>>
>>174449887
LHB is amazing. I wish there was one in DaS. It blends the best parts of a long sword and great sword into one weapon.
>>
reminder not to reply to tripfags
>>
So what's up with the Church Pick L2?
Is it just a fast small sweep for when the big swings are too slow or am i missing something?
>>
>>174450482
>looks edgy
Did you forget that you're playing Bloodborne, you moron?
>It uses Skl
Cainhurst Vilebloods are associated strongly with Bloodtinge.
>>
tfw I use bone ash armor not just for the looks but because it's rather form fitting on
a female. Those hips. Unf.
>>
>>174450482
God, have you looked at the Burial Blade? It's held together with duct tape.
>>
File: 1468270537120.jpg (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468270537120.jpg
131KB, 600x600px
>>174450295
>>
File: tumblr_o2ns8y8y7m1s586hco2_1280.jpg (179KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ns8y8y7m1s586hco2_1280.jpg
179KB, 1280x1097px
Majestic space slugs >>> Shitty ass metal and wood trick weapons
>>
>>174450662
Bloodborne isn't edgy, we've been through this, anon. Edginess would imply being excessive and ill-proportioned with dark imagery, the game skirts this masterfully because the creators gave a shit and gave the game internal consistency.
>>
File: 1478054397968.jpg (181KB, 532x695px) Image search: [Google]
1478054397968.jpg
181KB, 532x695px
>>174450965
How about becoming a majestic, drooling space vegetable, huh?
>>
>put my controller down
>R2 attack
>accidentally kill Eileen in front of Crowsteel

Fuuuuuck now I have to do this again in NG+
>>
File: Useless Old Man.jpg (181KB, 1218x525px) Image search: [Google]
Useless Old Man.jpg
181KB, 1218x525px
>>174451072
>>
>>174450976
>gun swords
>scythes
>evil looking spooky from reaper people everywhere
>B L O O D
>Beast mode

Just accept it, Bloodborne is edgy.
>>
Why are half of the weapons locked behind the DLC
>>
>come back from nearly a month of taking a Bloodborne break
>defeat Bloody Crow by playing it safe with not much of a hassle (but not first try)

Did he use to be stronger? Was he nerfed in some patch? I imagined him to be some sort of optional brick wall from what I could gather online.
>>
How long have you been here in /bbg/? When did you first join?
Bonus points for name
>>
>>174451863
I came sometime last year, around May when I got my PS4.
>>
>>174451325
remember guys, being edgy isn't inherently bad
>>
>>174451863
since i got bloodborne :^)
if by name you mean character name Max
>>
>>174451863
I've been while a while ago, didn't say or take part in any FC, spelunking until recently.
>>
Why is it the "Unseen" VIllage?

Seemed to be very much visible.
>>
>>174448343
Helped a random with HMPH. We was an ayy wearing gascoignes' garb, I wore Henryks garb. He was pretty good. We saved each other by shooting HMPH to attract attention while the other one could heal. The fight ended with a double visceral. Posted the webm if this in a previous thread.

2nd one is not a story but just what happens in a short webm
>wave to greet beckoner
>he does not greet me
>he climbs up a ladder
>gets oneshot by one of these fireball throwing witches

And then there is of course
>guy throwing molotov at hotdog

>guy summons for a layer 2 or layer 3 boss and just stands there when the boss gets killed in less than 10 seconds

And another one which always makes me happy
>beckoner sends you a 'thank you' message or sends you a message of him getting platinum
>>
>>174451863
I joined in October of last year.
>>
File: 67690718d8aa5089da0a89338019aa73.jpg (658KB, 811x1088px) Image search: [Google]
67690718d8aa5089da0a89338019aa73.jpg
658KB, 811x1088px
>>174451863
I think I first occasionally browsed in January when I got all three endings but I've been browsing pretty regularly since Platinum now that I don't have to worry about spoilers
>>
>>174451863
This january, havent participated in FC's yet(fucking timezones, goddamn FC's at 1 in the morning) but i've spelunked a bit with you guys
>>
Hey so no idea if this is like an every thread question but i just finished playing bb on a friends ps4 and want to get really into it, is there a big enough difference between the ps4 and ps4 pro to go with the pro or is the ps4 gud enuf? also any other games u fags would rec?
>>
>>174451706
That is not really the question, anon.

The real question is: Why are all the FUN weapons locked behind the DLC?

The answer being, of course, that you have to pay for your fun. And by pay, From means: Pay us cash and then die a hundred times trying to get all those sexy weapons.
>>
File: 214.png (672KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
214.png
672KB, 800x800px
>>174452570
Pro from what I've heard is not worth it at all and I don't think BB even benefits from it really
Plus I've heard Pro has its own weaknesses so you're really better off getting a still-great regular PS4 for way less
And Uncharted 4 came with my PS4 and I actually think it's pretty fun as long as you don't dislike parkour/climbing games
Nioh is fun too
>>
>>174452650
>All of the FUN weapons
>BoM, BB, Wheel, Saw Cleaver, Kirk, Stake Driver, Beast Claw, etc.
Lolno

Also,
>die a hundred times trying to get those sexy weapons
Confirmed shitter.
>>
>>174452864
>autism: the post
>>
Is there some silly goyi- I mean a good hunter who wants to go with me from Ludwig to Maria? Because I want the Bloodletter BL 64. Password will be 6gorillion. I'm ringing in the nightmare church, the 2nd lamp in the hunter's nightmare.
>>
>>174452570
>>174452832
Pro isnt beneficial unless the game is patched in such a way to take advantage of it.

I picked up my PS4 a couple months back, on offer for £230 with a spare controller and Nioh. Great price, dont regret it at all.

I dont feel like the Pro is really worth it unless you also have a 4K TV.
>>
>>174453130
Booting
>>
>>174453130
Your password is too long.
>>
>>174453130
Password is 6gor
>>
>>174453130
Password is way too long to be used.
>>
>>174453023
>Shit, now I can't show Fromsoft Jewed everyone with Bloodborne
>Better call him autistic
Why don't you stop speaking before you embarrass yourself further?
>>
>>174451325
>gun swords
Anon, I don't think you're aware, but these existed in way more bizarre forms in real life. Gunswords, gunpoleaxes, gunmaxes, gunaxes. The Renaissance was a very fun time, and coincidentally, the era Bloodborne takes most of its inspiration from directly and indirectly.

>scythes
Another real world item, also, war scythes were a real world thing. And please, try to understand the inherent relation between siderite, the Burial Blade, Blades of Mercy and Eileen's profession. This is called internal consistency, in which something makes sense as it exists in the context of its setting instead being 2cool4u for the sake of being so.

>evil looking spooky from reaper people everywhere
I partly don't understand this sentence, but if you mean the Church Officials with the canes, they're Pthumerians, they've got the spooky faces like all Pthumerians have. They're supposed to look weird and spooky. Same goes for Kidnappers, too.

>B L O O D
Nigga please, like souls weren't just as 'edgy'. In Dark Souls you're a soul-eating undead warrior who kills fallen gods also humanity is darkness and makes monsters.................. but do you know why it isn't like that? Because of internal consistency which ensures no aspect remains tonally distinct from another. All the soul eating undead warrior stuff makes sense. All the blood-worshiping, blood-using stuff makes sense, too, it never oversteps its bounds and seems out of place because everything is built around everything else. Is insight edgy? It's essentially the fantasy version of real world tumor like growths in the brain which are the result of absorption of unborn fetuses in the womb.

>Beast mode
>REEEE teen wolf mode is edgy
Honestly beastmode just looks kind of goofy, it needed a better face.

The only outliers in the entirety of the game which DON'T fit in are the Chikage, because the Japs need their MUH KATANA and the entire character of Maria who just reeks of someone's waifuism.

/autism
>>
>>174453243
>>174453290

I posted before making the password not knowing about password length.. but I changed it now
>>174453263
>>
>>174453296
>someone isnt good at the game
>that makes them a shitter
neck yourself
>>
>>174453506
that's what the definition of shitter is you absolute anti-intellictual lardass. Remember what I said about not embarrassing yourself further?
>>
>>174453450
Phew. Backing Luddy into a corner and I had no idea what was going on. Next thing I knew I did the finishing visceral. I had no blood vials for that fight!

I'll be at the next lamp, if you have the Eye you can just rush to the elevator and you'll be safe once you initiate the cutscene.
>>
>>174453397
Chikage is more like a saber and I'm going to cut you for shitting on Maria
>>
>>174453397
PLEASE don't bully Maria
>>
>>174453806
>he doesnt know what a shitter is
heres what ya do, down a bottle of whisky and then down a load of painkillers, a whole box should work
>>
>>174452221
I think the ritual was concealed until you kill Rom? I dunno
>>
>>174451863
Been here since the release of ToH I think.

Emily/ Inka/ Katka.
>>
>>174453884
I didn't know that, huh you always learn something new in Bloodborne. Ringing in research hall with the same password.
>>
File: 1475450178357.png (987KB, 1280x876px) Image search: [Google]
1475450178357.png
987KB, 1280x876px
Goddamn it no matter how many run throughs I do I always end up coming back eventually.
Souls games are my drug and this has to be Miyazakis masterpiece, great lore, atmosphere, music, combat. I love you /bbg/ dont ever die on me
>>
>>174454043
>No actual refutation
Solid comeback, homie. Give me a shout when you're done getting indignant at the crumpled panties you have shoved in your ass.
>>
>>174454253
Ah geez. I messed up there. Waiting at the lamp for ya.
>>
File: BULLY.png (444KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
BULLY.png
444KB, 800x496px
>>174453929
>>174454008
>>
>>174454591
babbys time going on the defensive?
>>
>>174454253
Whoops. I flew off that staircase.
>>
>>174454714
>>174454881
Ringing again
>>
File: 1474847652449.png (324KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
1474847652449.png
324KB, 850x531px
>>174454008
No
>>
>>174453806
A shitter isn't someone who's bad at a game. A shitter is someone who isn't good at a game, but unapologetically uses low-brow tactics to gain results more typical of a good player.

The term is used to describe both kinds of player recently, but it's use to describe the former is incorrect.
>>
>>174451863
>bonus points for name
EmoDragonZ

>>174431529
I honestly want them to continue doing these European-y style medieval/renaissance/victorian games forever. Would love something like 1500s / 1600s European wars kinda thing with a mix of medieval weapons with newer Bloodborne-style weapons.

I dislike the idea of scifi.
>>
>>174453806 BTFO by >>174455134
>>
File: don't.png (111KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
don't.png
111KB, 500x287px
>>174453929
>Chikage is more like a saber
>>
File: 2H gun use.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2H gun use.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
If they make a Bloodborne 2, they should make it so you can press a button to pull out and shoot your gun even when wielding a two handed weapon, like Gascoigne. Or maybe it could just be a hunter tool for bloodtinge users, like the whistle. Just make it take a second to pull the weapon out, like when you use the Auger.

Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>174454848
Not on the defensive. You still haven't given me anything to prove my assertions even remotely incorrect. Sucks to suck bud.
>>
File: 6c8.png (99KB, 792x589px) Image search: [Google]
6c8.png
99KB, 792x589px
>>174452832
>>174453215
thank you kind anons
>>
>>174455704
see >>174455134
are you blind?
>>
>>174451763
Well there haven't been any patches in 2017 so might've just been 5hat you were in the groove. Two days ago I was feeling really bad and I kept getting raped by Ludwig but yesterday I got my mojo back and counter raped him.
>>
>>174455664
Yes. If you want to be a faggot and have your 2k-damage unzips -and- a parry, get your fucking 18 Arc like everyone else.
>>
>>174454997
Sorry. Gotta help out a family member. Computer stuff you know how it is. Didn't want you two waiting on me. Bully her good for me.
>>
>>174455461
Really? Honestly I'm getting a bit tier of medieval Europe, there's just so much more they can do.
>>
>>174455664
Eh, that would make guns with dedicated trick modes for that useless. Not being able to fire a gun while two-handing most weapons is an intended feature.
>>
>>174456093
>I'm tired of medieval europe
Well, I respect your opinion but I disagree so we'll just have to see what From does next.
I'm sure we'll all like what From does next regardless of what they make.
>>
File: CRtxaSbWoAEPtqK.jpg (38KB, 340x341px) Image search: [Google]
CRtxaSbWoAEPtqK.jpg
38KB, 340x341px
>>174455930
That's ok

Thank you, and thank you Segalt
you little goyims
>>
>>174456461
Goyim is plural
>>
File: 1488238248983.png (1MB, 1986x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1488238248983.png
1MB, 1986x1243px
anyone want to run through isz and ihyll once i finish zmyp-ing?
>>
>>174456643
Pass?
>>
>>174455805
>The term is used to describe both kinds of player recently
I'll take linguistic evolution for 500, Alex. I know it's hard, but don't be retarded. Also it's nice and convenient that you dropped the argument against the rest of my post because you couldn't win.
>>
>>174456643
>>174456678
pass will be memes, ill be ringing in a few minutes once i get my 22 more blood 5s
>>
>>174456684
>he thinks i wrote that
nigga please
why are you trying so hard on the internet to win an debate when you know youre wrong :/
>>
>>174455461
They've pretty much consistently been doing late medieval stuff since Demon's, though. Bloodborne is about a century or two in the future technology and fashion-wise. What we really need is to go BACK into the grimy ass Early Medieval period, 500AD til 1066AD. Marauding barbarian tribes, a recently fallen empire's lands reverting back to their native state, the remains of the empire mouldering in pagan lands, the remains of the empire (Byzantium) fucking off as far east as it can go because fuck this. It's the Viking Age proper, so there's marauders everywhere, early kingdoms are being established in important places, you've got people like Charlemagne going about becoming the first European emperor since the fall of Rome by uniting Germany and France, plus the AESTHETIC, you don't have castles, no Normans yet for that, so it's mostly larger wooden structures, halls, ring forts and shit, various funky swords abound, no plate armour of any kind, instead you've got chainmail, linens, leathers, splint mail and scale mail. The Lord of the Rings movies did a great job portraying fantasty-ized versions of those armours, especially Rohan.

Now jumble that up with fantasy, From could have an actual proper active villain for the first damn time, could be a Charlemagne stand-in uniting everyone, maybe you don't want unity, maybe you do, what power does he use to do this with? What is the world like after the fall of old empire, it's all in darkness and confusion, what about the spooky magical remains of the old empire hidden away in corners of their old borders? You could go full dark ages right back to primitive bronze age stuff if you really stretched it for fantasy's sake, old survivals of ancient tribes and stuff still around. So much potential for a grimy but really cool and fresh setting with the same stuff we've always enjoyed.
>>
File: 1463705244663.png (104KB, 432x440px) Image search: [Google]
1463705244663.png
104KB, 432x440px
>>174456964
>>174456684
how bout we stop eh
>>
>>174456684
A bunch of newfags misusing a word =/= linguistic evolution.
>>
>reading patch notes for BloodBorne
>co-op wasn't introduced until 6 months after the game release

What?
>>
>>174456964
I don't think you wrote that. I think you're retarded for thinking that leverages you even an iota of ground, when all you've done is spout nonsense and ignore all of my arguments.
>>
Are you fags alive? Want to finally make a Chikage character, could use some drones to help me rush thru some shit later if you're interested
>>
>>174457168
Sure.
>>
File: 1478303197583.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478303197583.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What is the comfiest place in BB, and why is it the Fishing Hamlet?
>>
>>174457417

Fishing Hamlet is fucking unsettling though.
>>
>>174456461
I thought the -im was a belittlement, to make the goy sound smaller. Like man -> manlet. Dog -> doggy. You always learn sometjing new.
>>
>>174457417
fishing hamlet aint comfy you silly willy. comfiest place is central yharnam
>>
>>174457102
Nah, co-op was available right from the start, but they changed a lot of mechanics as time went on because the password system allowed for some really broken shit.
>>
>>174457735 meant for >>174456638
>>
>>174457813
Did they not have downscaling or something?
Or are you refering to the short root skips?
>>
>>174457761
I always love starting a new playthrough because Central Yharnam is fucking beautiful.
>>
>>174457931
this nigga gets it
>>
File: 5965.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5965.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>174457813
Oh am I just misunderstanding it, and the game didnt have a co-op covenant until that time?

What did passwording enable?
>>
File: 1467378275946.jpg (207KB, 533x850px) Image search: [Google]
1467378275946.jpg
207KB, 533x850px
What are your favourite moments in BB?
For me:
>the Cleric Beast first jumping onto the bridge in Central Yharnam
>dropping into Moonside Lake for the first time
>waking up in Hypogean Gaol
>>
>>174458150
> Doing some boss idk which cant remember name
> Having trouble with it
> Ask for a helping hand.
> 99 arc meme shows up
> 1shots the boss with call beyond
kek'd heartily.
>>
>>174458150
beginning a new build
>>
File: pistol shot.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pistol shot.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>174455664
>>174456102
>>174455864
okay maybe not then. But it would be awesome if they added unique shooting animations for when you fire your gun after doing a particular attack, like bosses have. Just for extra detail, I mean. There already are unique shooting animations for firing after rolling with any gun, and for firing after backstepping w/ a pistol.

People say From and Sony shouldn't make a BB sequel, but I just want more. They abandoned this game too early
>>
>>174458030
Central Yharnam has this slightly calm feel about it. Like its still relatively safe even with its patrolling beastmen.
Now Old Yharnam really captures the feel of the project beast trailers for me, the early bit not so much but from the giant open building onwards really feels like a proper beast hunt
>>
>>174457868
>>174458039
>Did they not have downscaling or something?
Yes, if you had a pass you could easily summon a BL500 with full 27.2% at BL10 or whatever and they wouldn't receive a single penalty to damage or health, they could full on one shot vicar Amelia.
>>
>>174458150
Side dodging Ludwig's two moonbeam as the crescendo picks up before the real fight begins.
>>
>>174458150
I think the absolute best is the transition from the Astral Clocktower to the Fishing Hamlet. The way the screen turns a hazy white and mellows out into a soft, drizzling view of the Hamlet is so striking. Then, looking around and seeing decrepit ships, and the Hunter's Nightmare right below you.
>>
>>174458347
I feel bad for invaders already, thats some +5 lightning weapon in parish-tier shit
>>
>>174458542

fuck this gave me feels.
>>
>>174458572
Yeah, you can see why they introduced downscaling fairly quickly.

Granted you can still twink it but that at least requires some effort to accomplish and your stats will still be fairly low.
>>
>>174456912
Still collecting ritual materials?
>>
>>174456643
>>174456912
ok im done farming, ringing at isz l1 lamp, will be following speedrun guide, pass is memes
>>
>>174458150
Nothing can top the fight with Gehrman, that whole battle was incredible.
Second best is when helping randoms beat defiled Amygdala, defiled Watchdog and Laurence and seeing their palpable joy
>>
File: ()989.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
()989.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
>invade
>host is wearing executioner set
>uses chikage
i hate heretics so goddamn much
>>
>>174459043
>>174459141
>>
File: 1492489170318.jpg (60KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
1492489170318.jpg
60KB, 544x468px
>>174459263
>>
File: 1492400547782.png (32KB, 192x203px) Image search: [Google]
1492400547782.png
32KB, 192x203px
>>174459263
>Vilebloods
>>
>>174459263
But did you purge the traitor?
>>
>>174459739
>vilecucks
>>
>>174459263
>standing idle in the Dream
>see the ghost of a person wearing full Cainhurst
>while wielding the Wheel
I'm not even an executioner, but that's just plain wrong.
>>
>>174459785
Naturally, with my beloved amyarm.
>>
idk whats happening segalt, i can see your phantom and keep hearing the connection noise
>>
>>174460008
A restart, maybe?
>>
>>174460081
ill rush this layer, then restart and ring for bribri
>>
>>174459875
>using amyarm
haram
>>
File: Fake_Iosefka(5).jpg (55KB, 884x623px) Image search: [Google]
Fake_Iosefka(5).jpg
55KB, 884x623px
>>174460231
Isn't amy arm a church weapon? I'm pretty sure it is.
>>
File: 1471708150687.jpg (119KB, 392x462px) Image search: [Google]
1471708150687.jpg
119KB, 392x462px
>>174460231
It's classified as a church weapon by the game and you can see countless statues of Amygdala all across the cathedral ward, it was clearly venerated as one of the major deities of the Healing Church.
There is nothing haram about executing justice with a clenched fist of your own god.
>>
>>174460509
>thinking wielding the arm of an amygdala isnt haram
>>
>>174460081
ok ringing on layer 3
>>
Will someone help me with loran darkbeast please? pass is bbg
>>
File: 1488221117666.jpg (19KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1488221117666.jpg
19KB, 426x341px
>>174460509
>(5)
>>
>>174461384
Story?
>>
>>174461502
Yea story loran darkbeast.
>>
>>174461840
I'm ringing at lamp.
>>
hey segalt imma help this huy with darkbeast will do ihyll bms later, thanks tho
>>
File: vilecuck.png (118KB, 325x343px) Image search: [Google]
vilecuck.png
118KB, 325x343px
>>174459794
Now we're cucking
>>
>>174461840
still need help?
>>
WHY AM I NOT GETTING SUMMONED SCREEE
>>
>>174462339
sorry m8 i think i cucked you
>>
>make a bloodtinge vileblood character
>have the dialogue with Valtr
>want to join the League again
>>
File: 1486384495229.jpg (149KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1486384495229.jpg
149KB, 1024x819px
>>174463245
>make a bloodtinge vileblood character
>>
Is the moonpresence the overlord jew of the bloodborn universe?
>>
>>174463471
It was the last build I haven't done. And now that I'm having the Bloodletter I don't even use the Chikage anymore. I'll let Alfred have his fun with Annalise.
>>
>>174458150
I know its a cliche, but fuck me Ludwig for the first time was Adrenaline pumping. Had my speakers on blast and that music on 2nd phase gets you going
>>
>>174463245
Don't think that doing a bloodtinge build means you can't still be a proud Confederate of the League! It's not about the weapon itself, but who's wielding it. Besides, there's no shortage of vermin in the world and we could always use more help! You wouldn't let the League down, right anon?
>>
File: 1492480881960.jpg (78KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492480881960.jpg
78KB, 938x632px
>>174463681
moonpresence can lick my willy
>>
i forgot that HMPH was in this chalice, ringing at l1 lamp. pass is memes
>>
>>174455067

Guys, is it wrong that I just could not be arsed to deal with Maria's final stage and just cheesed it with the Gatling Gun?
>>
>>174463681
MoonPresents is your friend and what gifts you your magic revive powers until you start eating shit scrapped off of dead babies.
>>
>>174463864
>>174463245

Plus, it's not like the League doesn't have BLT users in it's ranks. Remember Yamamura?
>>
>>
File: 1484289054941.png (27KB, 485x585px) Image search: [Google]
1484289054941.png
27KB, 485x585px
>>174463681
This makes me want a merchant Moonpresence in my folder
>Oyvey good hunter give me your bloodshekels
>>
ty seagull, want to do the rest of the chalice?
>>
File: 1475463745226.jpg (225KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475463745226.jpg
225KB, 800x533px
>>174464154
This guy gets it
>>
>>174463949
What's the glyph?
>>
File: impurity.jpg (14KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
impurity.jpg
14KB, 211x211px
>>174463864
>>174464105

It's a jewish guy called Shlomo Goldstein who wields the weapon, which is why I wanted him to be a vileblood. But it feels so wrong having any oath rune but the Impurity rune (except for Ayys). I have to join the League. Thank you fellow confedeartes for convincing me and showing me the right way.
>>
File: tumblr_oo0c6nY4Aq1w0up5oo1_500.png (189KB, 290x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo0c6nY4Aq1w0up5oo1_500.png
189KB, 290x750px
Is bowblade even fun enough to base a build around?
>>
File: 1tLvIG1.jpg (171KB, 1018x568px) Image search: [Google]
1tLvIG1.jpg
171KB, 1018x568px
>>174431529
Cyberborne
>>
>>174464942
IMO yeah.

Comboing into shit and then getting that natural backstep with the transform attack out of the enemy's swing range feels cool as fuck.
>>
>>174464942
The Bowblade is super fun, especially if you eschew BL norms and go 50/50 SKL/BLT for seamless transitions between forms. I love it.
>>
>>174463937
Is she a great one?
>>
>>174431529
All I want, all I fucking want, is: Literally Bloodborne, but with more Chalice Dungeon tilesets.

That's it. I don't want a new engine. I don't want new mechanics. I just want more CD tilesets.
>>
>>174465168
shes a cutiepatootie
i really hope its actually a she
>>
>>174464470
its just story ihyll, already got seagull and gud hunter
>>
>>174465032

Isn't that what Surge is trying to be?
>>
>>174457036
>proper,active villain
The rest of your post is something I really like, but after seeing Nioh, I dislike the idea of having straight up "villain" in a From game.

Soulsborne generally manages to have things that you fight that can be generally considered 'bad' at face value like in Bloodborne but still not be the kind of "evil" end boss the killing of which solves everything. Like I get it Bloodborne has Micolash kinda but he's not the last boss nor is he a "villain" in the sense that he is objectively wrong and the player character is "right".

Nashandra from DS2 was a horrible end boss both mechanically and presentation wise and it feels to me that that was essentially what a "villain" in a Souls game was and the showdown with her felt really forced.

The stuff you said about the setting got me hard tho'
>>
>>174465330
Someone should post the tile fetish thread
>>
>>174465330
Chalice dungeons reusing assets from the main game would have been nice.

Forbidden Woods Chalice
College Chalice
Nightmare Chalice
Fishing Hamlet Chalice
Cathedral Chalice

using design and elements from main game maps to construct a dungeon. Different types of traps for each type, like Fishing Hamlet using harpoon cannons instead of arrows or giant nets to stun the hunter.

And different bosses.

Imagine running into a Shark Giant as a boss or OoK as the final floor boss dropping godly gems.
>>
Is it possible to encounter a winter lantern in chalice dungeons?
>>
File: 1491346037339.jpg (40KB, 264x263px) Image search: [Google]
1491346037339.jpg
40KB, 264x263px
>>174465851
>frc OoK
>>
if you get downscaled does the damage from your hunter tools get decreased aswell?
>>
>>174465851
Since we're wishing for things that will never happen, fuck the gem grind. You should be able to buy gem types after you unlock them by beating certain FRC bosses
>>
>>174465924
Nope.
>>
ty lads, i ran out of vials at the end which almost got awkward. need to farm some blood and then im going to crack open a frc loran if you want to tag along
>>
>>174465851
>Forbidden Woods Chalice
This. Fucking this.

>>174466249
Shut up, faggot.
>>
File: 1490490725815.jpg (132KB, 1029x777px) Image search: [Google]
1490490725815.jpg
132KB, 1029x777px
>>174457417
Fishing Hamlet is fucking amazing. Ever since Demon's Souls I wanted an area that would compare to Shrine of Storms, the feeling of an impending storm, ruins and nature combining. Fishing hamlet was a great level that brought together the atmosphere of Shrine of Storms from DeS with Innsmouth style rotting fishing village, an eerie sun and rain. I really love coastal areas in vidya, especially Souls, so Fishing Hamlet was amazing.
>>
>>174466364
Sorry, bud. RNG gem grinds just blow. As someone that has 5 fully gemmed characters by now, the thought of grinding more gems for another character makes me not want to make another character.
>>
File: 1491159479537.png (321KB, 652x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491159479537.png
321KB, 652x712px
>>174465851
>twin Shark Giants in a FRC chalice
No. Just no.
>>
>>174466249
I think once you got a gem on ONE character, it should be open to buy on all of them.
>>
>>174465851
>Nightmare Chalice
And this. I was really surprised there wasn't one.

>>174466593
Don't talk to me or my son ever again.
>>
File: 1490325828164.png (95KB, 454x427px) Image search: [Google]
1490325828164.png
95KB, 454x427px
anyone want to meme a fresh frc loran with me?
password is bbg793 and glyph is khuc86fx
>>
Lore anons:
Is there a specific reason why there are no winter lanters in the hunters nightmare and the fishing hamlet? As both are 'nightmare worlds'
Is it correct that Valtr created the League? The master's iron helmet states that the original owner probably only had one eye. But when summoning Valtr, voth of his eyes look normal. Why would he use a helmet with only one hole? Or was the helmet given to him by someone else we don't get to know?
What does the game mean by Valtr having lost his ability to see vermin? Is there any reason for him to lose it other than.. maybe becoming old? I can't think of a good reason.
>>
>>174466662
No way that's horrible.
If it were by tiers AND RNG tied into it like some kind of lottery, sure. But the effects would not be as amazing as actually working for it as we are now.
>>
File: tiles.png (809KB, 1309x2511px) Image search: [Google]
tiles.png
809KB, 1309x2511px
>>174465641
I got you

>>174465330
>>
>>174466851
there are winter lanterns in the cave under the fishing hamlet
>>
>>174465595
That's fair enough. I remember the Nashandra crap. Micolash is the closest thing in that he's heading the whole ritual currently destroying Central Yharnam, but he's never set up, he's never looming, he's just there all of a sudden.

I suppose villain is a wrong word to use, but sort of more like Gwyn. He's not a villain, but he's an integral, important character you have to face in order to achieve whichever ending you're going for. You either believe in him and take his place, or think he's wrong and end him. I'd like to see something like that in a slightly more active world. Dark Souls was about being at the end, after all the important stuff and only seeing the mouldering remains of once glorious things. Bloodborne was much more active as a world because the apocalypse was ostensibly happening all around you, people turning into beasts and then the blood moon and the change of the world. Instead of hints of madmen toiling surreptitiously and seeking nightmare newborns, hints around the world of a great change to come from this great figure. I don't know how well it would work, but I kind of just want to see it for the sheer difference of it.

Also thank you for reading my post, I was very excited about it.
>>
>>174466851
>>174466932

Whoops I forgot about lanterns in fishing hamlet
>>
for farming BoL is there any quick chests or am i best off killing the silverbeast in lower loran l3 a bunch?
>>
>>174466678
What bosses would be iconic for a Nightmare Chalice aside from FRC Micolash.
>>
File: jchh.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
jchh.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>174467093
AFAIK killing the Silverbeast sitting with his back to you right outside the lamp room is the fast way.

>>174467113
Well Amygdala, obviously.

But what about a Winter Lantern?
>>
>>174466851
>Is there a specific reason why there are no winter lanters in the hunters nightmare and the fishing hamlet? As both are 'nightmare worlds'
There's Winter Lanterns in the caves under the Hamlet mane.

I think Valtr is probably the current master of the League, he just wears the helmet as it is because that's the tradition.
His loss of seeing vermin is weird, I feel like there's some symbolism there we're missing. Maybe he got old, maybe the ability goes away over time, there's no real hint as to why.
>>
>>174467113
FRC Wet nurse
FRC Winter Lantern
FRC Nightmare Piggo
FRC Brain of Mensis
>>
>>174467113
Mensis brain
it does more than just stand still and cause frenzy
>>
>>174467113
>FRC miocolash
>He uses call beyond as soon as you enter
>at half health he teleports away and the Forgotten madman shows up to gank your ass
>micolash starts spamming call beyond until you get close
>his auger will oneshot you
>drops abyssal pulsing gems
>>
>>174467440
>it can't cause frenzy on sight but rather during an AoE attack
>it can pick you up and reveal its Wintern Lantern like maw to devour you like Ebby
>>
>>174467113
How about that giant spider bitch with a dozen of her bitch spiderlings?

Or a PvP boss that's a sinister bell maiden that summons a player or some NPC.
>>
>>174467419
>>174467440
>Brain of Mensis
How many sedatives would that take?
>>
>>174466875
Like I said before, I think after you beat an FRC boss, for example, Isz Amygdala, you should be able to buy triangular Nourishings with whatever secondary and curse you want. The game already runs into the problem of Blood Echo stagnation if you don't level anymore, and this would help with that.
>>
>>174467604
How about a giant maiden that summons Roms?
>>
joining for L2 segalt?
>>
>>174467854
Fuck off, Tanimura.
>>
>>174467931
I chuckled
>>
>>174466974
I guess I kinda get your point about an integral character and seeing as From loves to have an Old King Allant / Gwyn like character in the games I suppose this one would be no different. But yeah, would be neat to see a soulsborne type game with political scheming and semi-realistic faction strife going on and the player being able to choose sides or just like saying fuck it and choosing their own way. In-game covenants would belong to different factions like clergy/royalists/conspirators/outlaws that play against each other.
>>
>>174467903
Yep, just cleared out layer 1.
>>
>>174467604
>Sinister bell maiden that summons players equivalent to how many players are in the world

Real talk that'd be sick. I super wish there were more Old Monk/Spear of the Church style bosses.

>>174467854
How about FRC One Reborn, but all the corpses are bell maidens and they all spawn red Winter Lanterns?
>>
>>174468145
>all the corpses are bell maidens
The sound would be deafening
>>
File: 1490271218450.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1490271218450.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
holy shit i died to a fucking rat... good fucking god
sorry segalt, please forgive my autism
>>
>>174466851
>when summoning Valtr, both of his eyes look normal
Fromsoft lacks detail when it comes to things like this.
The player-sized NPCs in the games barring some exceptions are created with the same character creator as the players can create their characters with and you cannot really make a one-eyed character in the creator. And how did you see Valtr's eyes in the first place? Like Anri is DS3 has the default male/female face and no hair under the helmet because From is lazy.
>>
just bought a ps4 with my tax returns and im rolling for my first build
evens for strength odds for skill zero is arcane
>>
File: 1485120936489.jpg (383KB, 1102x994px) Image search: [Google]
1485120936489.jpg
383KB, 1102x994px
ok lads cracked open a fresh frc isz, glyph is frwh2dsz, pass is spelunk. will ring at main lamp of each area
>>
>>174468485
Why waste time and resources to make something that the players shouldn't ever see? Obviously with Valtr, this point is moot, but who gives a fuck about Anri when we're not supposed to see her face anyway?
>>
>>174468685
welp chikage it is
>>
>>174469003
But chikage is a bloodtinge weapon
>>
>>174469003
>Skill
>Chikage

My dude
>>
my framerate really got fucked in that room that you died in
>>
>>174468685
>>174469003
GRAB YOUR WHEELS LADS
>>
File: 1483706358826.jpg (205KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483706358826.jpg
205KB, 600x900px
>>174468685
>making builds for first playthrough
Just be a madman with your levels and have fun playing blind.
>>
>>174468732
l-lads?
>>
File: 1492537551672.png (1MB, 1333x603px) Image search: [Google]
1492537551672.png
1MB, 1333x603px
>>174469192
>>
>>174469306
I get an error saying the dungeon doesn't exist. Did you forget to make it public?
>>
>>174469306
I'll boot up my ps4.
>>
>>174469306
I offered to start a spelunk last night too and got no responses. Maybe they just don't like caves.
>>
>>174468732
would the messengers still be around, I thought they were tied to MP
>>
frc doggo went better than expected :^)
apart from
>best primary fire gem
>ATK down
hurts abit

ringing for L3
>>
Give me your best Bloodborne paladin fashion, /bbg/
>>
>>174468732
>>174469306
>>174469427
>>174469428
oops glyph is frwb2dsz, b and h look the same on my tv
>>
>>174469306
I'll hop on in a sec but I'll probably get cuckd
>>
What do I need to do to be able to buy beast blood pellets from the insight shop? Is it NG+ requirement?
>>
File: 1492303318325.png (149KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1492303318325.png
149KB, 830x974px
>>174458150
>unlocking the elevator shortcuts in Forbidden woods
>going into a really dark area and putting on the Lamp
>killing something with a transform attack
>first time defeating Ludwig, going up the stairs and hearing Yamamura's chant
>looking around in a level and gaining spatial awareness from seeing landmarks of other levels in the distance and understanding how that area relates to the one you're currently on.
>visceral attacks
>coming out of a scrap with your hunter covered in blood
>finishing an enemy in a staircase/near a ledge and watching their ragdoll collapse and tumble down
>>
>>174469749
you need the badge from UCW
>>
>>174469667
I see what I think is gregor and the hostgirl with pizzacutter, not summoned yet.
>>
>>174468875
All the Dark Souls 1 characters except maybe Ciaran who are wearing helmets 24/7 have unique and relatively detailed faces when you're not even supposed to see them.
>>
>>174469641
Bucket, Executioner Garb, metal gloves and I dunno White Church Trousers or some such? Use Moonlight Sword and Loch Shield, become a holy warrior and go full DEUS VULT.
>>
>>174458150
Approaching Orphan of Kos' boss room, and then Orphan of Kos himself, for the first time.
>>
>>174469641
>>174470112
Executioners already are paladins.
>>
>>174469962
>Gregor

My PS4 isn't even on my dude. It might be that censored name person with the Charred Garb and Gascoigne Cap which I respect him for using, that's some top tier fashion right there.
>>
ive got natalya with me and can see 3 ghosts with cones of fuck, ill keep the bell ringing and we'll start with the side area
>>
>>174470310
>lost connection to network
YEEEEEEART
>>
>>174469192
IM SORRY I REPENT ILL USE STRENGTH AND REJECT THE VILEBLOODS I REPEEENT
>>
File: 1491157176317.png (110KB, 370x365px) Image search: [Google]
1491157176317.png
110KB, 370x365px
well that was a jolly co-op as always segalt :^)
>>
post some funny bloodborne vids
>>
>>174470782
Cheers!
>>
Is Arianna's blood and the Queen's blood similar as both are full of sperm?
>>
File: 1490367336721.png (167KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490367336721.png
167KB, 300x300px
>>174457417
Byrgenwert deanery is the comfiest place. Imagine sitting on those couches with your Byrgenwerth pals and discussing scholarly shit and reminiscing about investigative treks into the tombs while drinking wine and eating good foods?
>>
File: 1483807425292.png (277KB, 1024x543px) Image search: [Google]
1483807425292.png
277KB, 1024x543px
>>174470949
Arianna's is full of a different kind of sperm.
>>
I GEUSS IM NTO GETTING SUMMONED AM I
>>
File: ITZBLUD.png (167KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
ITZBLUD.png
167KB, 410x410px
>>174471263
>Wine

I don't think that's wine...
>>
File: Braaaaiiinnsss.jpg (267KB, 1064x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Braaaaiiinnsss.jpg
267KB, 1064x1063px
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQoqR4CKzBM&t=14s&ab_channel=Rsllxs
>>
>>174471378
It's all sperm

I mean the description says they are similar. Arianna's a whore and the queen takes sperm collected by vilebloods. So this is what the description means, right?
>>
la la laaaaaaa
>>
>>174469862
Thanks my man
>>
>that tentacle rape at the end
Either of you two get to record that? My PS4 shit itself and refused to save the video clip
>>
>>174471457
Their dress and the way the melody they humm sounds like Hunter's Dream theme unnerves the fuck out of me.
>>
>enforcing the law in mensis in my constable outfit
>>
File: Even the Best-Laid Plans....webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Even the Best-Laid Plans....webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>174470865
>>
>>174471573
la la laa~
>>
>>174471637
I need to know why the doll/dream connection. Vaati get in here!
>>
I love you bbg
>>
>>174471629
ive hit save, will check after. ringin at l2, unless someone wants help running l1
>>
>>174471843
Anything good in the side areas in L1?
>>
>>174471838
gay as fuck
i love you too
>>
File: Some Pig.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Some Pig.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>174470865

2/x
>>
>>174471454
Well in any case Byrgenwerth is some comfy shit.
>>
>>174471543
The sperm the cucks collect is probably a bit higher quality than that Arianna dealt with.
>>174471637
>the melody they humm sounds like Hunter's Dream theme
Oh good, I thought it was just me.
>>
Did you guys also got an update on your PS4?
Mine is at 0% for 20 minutes now
>>
>>174471825
More like Redgrave
>>
>>174471893
got a boatload of tomb mould from the rats because i forgot i still had eye runes on, pretty average amount of blood5, lost kirkhammer in pre-boss room
>>
>>174471954
holy shit
>>
File: nothin personnel.webm (1MB, 1244x700px) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel.webm
1MB, 1244x700px
>>174471954
3/x
>>
>>174472097
nice filename
>>
File: Cannon.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cannon.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>174472097
4/x
>>
File: pthelder.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
pthelder.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
>>174470865
me and hibiki
>>
>>174472261
5/5
>>
File: bbbbbb.png (198KB, 453x457px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbb.png
198KB, 453x457px
>>174471954
>>
spelunk lads i am sorry about my internet, it was fine earlier. you still here?
>>
File: 1490679158334m.jpg (100KB, 1024x964px) Image search: [Google]
1490679158334m.jpg
100KB, 1024x964px
Reminder: if you aren't using base Vit you are a shitter.
>>
>>174472097
Confession: My autism can't stand using cannon with 2handed weapons.
>>
is NG+7 really hard? I'm wondering if I should go to NG+ at all. Right now it's fun bulldozing over mobs in my current build, but it might get boring after a while.
>>
>>174471637
>>174471971
>Hunter's Dream theme

It's not that theme, it's Lullaby for Mergo, all fucked up.
>>
why is marias rakuyo in the well when she had it during the boss fight like 5 minutes before :^)
>>
File: 1270.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1270.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>174472097
>>
>>174472924
The game only goes up to NG+6
>>
>>174431529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlBtP3-x_w

maybe something like this?

but so far FROM seem to excel in doing ungodly amounts of research and coming up with original designs, so i'm good either way
>>
eileen is a trap
>>
>>174472525
I was the cooperator not the beckoner.

Funny though.
>>
>>174472950
>the rakuyo in the well can't do blood shit
>the rakuyo she had can

wow it's like she has a couple maybe
>>
File: ni6jo.jpg (33KB, 685x487px) Image search: [Google]
ni6jo.jpg
33KB, 685x487px
>>174472351
>tfw no Hibiki in bbg anymore
I miss him and the shitposting about him beeing a program from Fromsoft that helps you when you type in a specific password or that he's a great one.
>>
File: Vit Isn't A Meme.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vit Isn't A Meme.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>174472809
Say that to my face and not online and see what happens
>>
>>174473246
That's a lot of vitamins.
>>
File: juggle.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
juggle.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>174470865
>>
What ever happened to Blaze?
>>
File: 1485439237528.png (42KB, 456x399px) Image search: [Google]
1485439237528.png
42KB, 456x399px
anyone want to meme NG++ hunters nightmare+ludwig with me? :)

i could use a friendo to join me so i dont get lonely and neck myself

ringing at the first lamp
>>
>>174473246
Realistically speaking, what would be the best weapon to use on this kind of build?
>>
>>174472950
Because it is a nightmare and things don't work the same way as in normal space.
>>
>>174473437
oh forgot to mention, password is bbg793
>>
>>174473478
BoM with flat arc gems
>>
>>174473667
that doesn't sounds like a good time.
>>
>>174473478
Any weapon available at base stats with the highest Str scaling, probably the Axe. The high rally from it would also help.
>>
>>174473437
>>174473548

Do you have anyone yet? I don't wanna start up my PS4 and then not get summoned.
>>
>>174473437
>>174473548
Cumming
>>
File: King Vitaman.jpg (227KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
King Vitaman.jpg
227KB, 400x570px
>>174473295
>>174473478
With base stats with a 15 in Str, King Vitaman generally sticks to the Saw Cleaver and Axe, but I'm sure you could finagle some other stuff once they're usable. The real strength lies in being able to tank a fully charged Kirk R2 in PVP to the fucking face and survive.
>>
>>174473478
A time machine and the glitched rifle spear
>>
>>174473437
Sorry, that invader was absolutely impossible to hit. My attacks went right through him.
>>
>>
>>174473993
ah no worries, reringing
>>
Yes, finally, a third blunt for my Kirk
Now I just need more 9. 3 for the wheel, 3 for the Beast Cutter and 3 the Moonlight
>>
wew lads, thats the biggest layer ive ever seen. sorry for being retarded and not seeing you up there. pre layer had great deep sea and the pre boss area had an odd arc triangle
>>
>>174474490
Escanor please
we can only take enough pounding
>>
>>174473478
I'd imagine posion gems to be good on this build against non healing players.

>>174473667
Aren't there poison gems with flat arc?
>>
>>174474490
>Blunt gems in Moonlight Sword

Doesn't it only have like two moves that deal blunt damage? If you really want to cheese with it, you stack thrust gems and SMASH THAT MF R2 BUTTON
>>
File: sandman.jpg (77KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
77KB, 1024x768px
What do I do now that I have platinumed this game? What do I strive for? A different build sure, but to what end? All the same I can't put it down. I bought ds3 on sale not too long ago, and I'll play it for an hour, and long for bloodborne. What has this game done to me?
>>
>want to make BLT build
>gems that add specific blood attack is only for guns

?????????
>>
>>174474531
I've never seen a dope witch firing arcane balls rather than fire. But then again I don't remember seeing one in Isz before. Haven't spelunked much.

Ringing on L3 now
>>
>>174474641
I though that too but looking at the damage types, only the thrust moves are not blunt/arcane damage, aside from the two physical/arcane moves

escanor please dont bully me so hard next FC
>>
>>174474490
>adept gems for a weapon that doesn't have a full thrust/blunt moveset
Why not just play Dark Souls if you gonna take away all the fun out of trick weapons?
>>
>>174474646
Guidance 3 and Revered Great One Coldblood :^)
>>
>>174474786
Welcome to Korea. Hope you enjoy your stay
>>
File: 0 40 51.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
0 40 51.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>174474612
Don't worry the damage increase is not much, about 100 AR I think. I'm just want to have it perfect.

>>174474641
Almost all attacks are blunt, save for the thrusts. It's a preference, not really ideal for most people I would think, but for me it's perfect.
>>
>>174474786
Blood damage counts as physical, so tempering 27.2%s will serve just fine, second only to Korean OoS Bloodtinge gems
>>
>>174474865
>Revered Great One Coldblood
Whats this meme? I haven't heard of it.
>>
File: IbV8vJ9.jpg (341KB, 857x1263px) Image search: [Google]
IbV8vJ9.jpg
341KB, 857x1263px
>>174474958
>>
File: r1 spam.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
r1 spam.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>174474852
But all weapons I mentioned, save the Kirk, deal blunt both on tricked and untricked modes. Just because it isn't optimal doesn't mean it's unusable.

About the Kirk. Its untricked moveset doesn't need damage for me, it's just chipping/pressure when I need it. 90% of the time I use the tricked, which happens to be my favorite moveset in the entire souls series by very far.
>>
fug :DDD
>>
well that was fun segalt and gud, thanks :^) i thought NG++ ludwig wouldve been tougher
>>
>>174475021
>first they printed Guidance Rune level 3
>now this

theyre fucking with us arnt they
>>
>>174474796
yeah id never seen that either.
that room of fun killed my framerate so this may take a while.
>>174475245
yup
>>
>>174475021
Blue looks so much better than orange for Kinblood.
>>
>>174475021
>100,000
what if you could only get this at a ridiculously high level but everyone stays < 150
>>
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>there are people ITT who STILL haven't found Guidance 3
lmao
>>
>>174471954
I fucking hate pigs

>>174473380
what is even happening here?
>>
>>174475316
I thought so too, he just melted.
>>
>>174475590
I dont like playing passive because im the host, but maybe one of you should go first
>>
That piece of shit one-shot me
>>
>>174475725
we probably all have autism gemmed weapons though i guess
>>
Anyone up for some defiled watchdog?

pass: hotdog
>>
time for NG++ research hall friendos
password is bbg793 if you'd like to tag along
>>
>>174475984
Trying to join with short
in a few decades it should work
>>
>>174475984
is it open?
>>
Why do i never get summoned lads? I always wanna help but ive not once been summoned by anyone here for anything.

I have good internet, i have worldwide on, why wont it let me play with you fags, i literally got psplus just for this.
>>
>>174474912
>about 100 AR
Have mercy, Escanor.
Have mercy.
>>
>>174476112
>>174476249
just beat him. segalt and yharnamite showed up and killed him in two seconds
>>
File: 1488243429183.png (391KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
1488243429183.png
391KB, 720x697px
>>174476525
>cucked by segalt
>>
>>174476334
You've never once been summoned? Never at all?
>>
>>174476580

Nope. For the last 3 days ive been trying to coop witj bbg whenever im on but i never get summoned.

Ive been summoned by randoms and summoned some people to me last might for chalices, but never summoned.
>>
>>174476334
Because you are falling for bait. Most of these people aren't actually summoning for help. They are just pretending to get chumps like you to waste your time. That's why you see people asking for help with the same bosses with the same passwords almost everyday. That's why most of the regulars left in the first place.

If you want actual summons take a level 98 to the Orphan or just use the SRRC without a password.
>>
reminder to ignore tripfags
>>
>>174476778
People here are just too fast. If I'm not lucky I might spend the whole day being cucked by someone else.
>>
For those farming watchers with 3 clawmarks.

A single eye 3 rune will net you a chunk guaranteed every single time.

Just let you know, because I didn't and was miserable for chunks at some point.
>>
>>174476881
There's one of them now. Notice how he changes it from "don't reply" to "ignore," which only proves my point.
>>
reminder to ignore obvious bait
>>
wow thanks for all the help guys, hope yoou had fun as well.
HIGHLIGHTS
>pretty cool l1 with lost kirkhammer
>massive l2 with clear deep sea and a witch shooting arcane fireballs in a pendulum trap
>small clusterfuck of an l3 with lost lhb and cool boulder layout
NEGATIVES
>about a billion ritekeepers
sorry if i seemed rude at the end, i was just checking for an l4
>>
>you'll never be Anthony Burch or luci

Reasons to keep living
>>
>>174477081
A witch was in a pendulum?
>>
>>174477232
she was between two sets of pendulums, shooting blue orbs with kind of a rainbow shimmer, never seen it before
>>
>>174477227
Hey now, comparing me with burch is crossing a line.
>>
reminder not to reply to autists
>>
File: arcane_witch.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arcane_witch.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>174477081
I had fun as well, was neat to see something new
>>
well that was fun Gud and Yhnamite, failures seemed alot more NG++ than ludwig did
>>
File: 1490662347517.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490662347517.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>174477693
Max, if this happens do not summon us. Take a screenshot and meme on.
>>
anyone want to help me finish off frc loran? There's an uncanny burial blade in the side area before L1 btw.

bbg
>>
>>174477796
wtf
>>
time for seme NG++ maria bullying :^) password is bbg793 if you want to be a /bully/
>>
>>174477929
Sometimes, a Failure will survive and you can lure it into Maria's boss fight. It's freaking hilarious.
>>
File: escanors_hammer.jpg (83KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
escanors_hammer.jpg
83KB, 400x510px
>>174474912
>>174476396
>>
>>174477896
Ringing
>>
>>174478050
kek
>>
The number of Ritual Blood (5) you have shows how much you've farmed
>>
>>174478241
>72
>>
>>174478029
anyone else joining or just me and Gud?
>>
File: 1472938063118.jpg (202KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
1472938063118.jpg
202KB, 500x612px
What's a respectable amount of AR for amyarm?
>>
>>174478418
Mine has 1090
>>
are the celestial emissaries supposed to be ayy lmaos?
>>
that was a jolly maria bully :^) thanks Gud and Yharnamite
>>
I wanna start a beast build play, what STR and Skill should I aim for? 50/25? Or does lower STR work as well?
>>
>>174479153
yes 50/25
>>
>>174478579
Post stats.
>>
>>174479153
50/25 with a HA and two 27.2%s
>>
thanks sigalt

I guess nobody else comes because im overleveled?
>>
Do you think there's a cure for being a beast? What happens if you give a fuckload of eyes to a beast? Why was Ludwig able to regain his consciousness? Cos of his magic sword?
>>
>>174479704
>What happens if you give a fuckload of eyes to a beast?
Ludwig, he has eyes inside his right head.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-19+at+10.55.55).jpg (43KB, 569x282px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-19+at+10.55.55).jpg
43KB, 569x282px
>>174479404
>>
For some reason the moon presence theme was really quiet for me and I more or less played that bossfight without hearing it at all. I think it's actually better that way. Just hearing the rustle of the flowers and the insect like footfalls of MP was awesome.
>>
File: 14636564589790.jpg (58KB, 632x481px) Image search: [Google]
14636564589790.jpg
58KB, 632x481px
>>174479813
>99 str
th-thanks.
>>
Looking for people to whirli Laurence, pass is ShittyCh
>>
>>174480030
Lamp or fog?
>>
>>174480030
I'll try joining
>>
its that time again
NG++ orphan of kos time, ringing outside boss area, password is bbg793
>>
>>174480075
Inside by the boss, so fog.
>>
>>174480161
Neat, ringing.
>>
>the drunker I get, the better I am at parrying

explain this
>>
File: ballmer_peak.png (91KB, 652x592px) Image search: [Google]
ballmer_peak.png
91KB, 652x592px
>>174480284
>>
>>174480284
It clouds your inner eyes, bringing you closer to beasthood. As a result, you become more dangerous.
You're not getting blood-drunk, are you?
>>
>>174480284
The drink... IT'S BLUD
>>
Thanks to whoever came, good 15 second fight
>>
holy shit OoK fucking /bullied/
thanks segalt and yharnamite

now for NG+++
>>
>>174475021
I've gotten a Great One Coldblood, never an Old or Revered though.
>>
>>174472950
I kinda thought the fishing hamlet of the waking world was "pulled into" the nightmare, so >hunters raid hamlet
>maria calls it quits and drops sword into well >inhabitants/orphan curse hunters, creating hunters nightmare, tethering hamlet to it
>maria kills self
>spirit goes to nightmare, yet still wields rakuyo "in spirit"
I dunno, it's all very confusing without at least a little headcanon thrown in
>>
>>174481150
Oh god that greentext format. I'm so sorry ;_;
>>
>>174481107
Maybe it's a rare drop.

Considering... Sinister FRC, how often do people go into these and how is the loot?
>>
>>174481107
old is really rare, I've only found 2 in all my random spelunking. regular great one coldbloods seem to come in batches of 2-3 though, usually right near each other in layer 3 or 4. revered is not in the game.
>>
>>174481331
Sinister chalices only have the sinister rite available, not fetid, rotted or cursed.

That said, Old Great One Coldblood does exist, it just only seems to be found in layer four of depth five root dungeons. Revered is just a clever ruse though, much like Guidance 3.
>>
File: 1451537545467.jpg (255KB, 872x964px) Image search: [Google]
1451537545467.jpg
255KB, 872x964px
>try to jump cheese amy
>IT
>WONT
>JUST
>FUCKING
>JUMP
>>
>>174481649
Force it to rip it's arms off first.
>>
>>174481537
tfw its real but will only be found by a half-A-press tier autist
>>
>>174481649
There's a trick better than jumping for the first phase but I always forget to webm it

shit it works so well fuck time to fix this someone have an easy glyph with Amy?
>>
>>174481649
Hit the tail once or twice to make it jump
>>
>>174475021
>cosmically nightmarish
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>174482236
Its horrifying on a cosmic scale. Its like, just so fucking many echoes.
>>
File: DUDE ELDRITCH TRUTH LMAO.png (591KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE ELDRITCH TRUTH LMAO.png
591KB, 530x530px
>>174482236
DUDE
>>
File: ken vik.jpg (964KB, 1928x1455px) Image search: [Google]
ken vik.jpg
964KB, 1928x1455px
>>174482236
Something like this
>>
>fishmen are resistant to bolt but weak to fire
>snail women are completely impervious to bolt
>orphan is unfazed by fire attacks but staggers when hit with bolt attacks

What is going on here lore-wise? The fishpeople obviously aren't kin but they're closer to it than Hunters or Yharnamites.
>>
can we talk about lore or no
>>
>>174482629
only if you want to be called gay
>>
>>174482494
Do we see this past 99 Insight?
>>174482586
Something might have to do with the storm shtick appearing throughout; it's constantly raining until we kill the Orphan, the Orphan uses lighting-based attacks. The fire might come from the fact that early hunters would have used fire extensively, working on the same fear principle as the Beast Patients in Old Yharnam. As for the Orphan, no idea in the lore sense. It could be for the sake of false security, figuring that if everything else was weak to fire, this guy must be the same.
>>
>>174482586
>The fishpeople obviously aren't kin but they're closer to it than Hunters or Yharnamites.
No, they're closer to beasts.
A beast doesn't have to be a werewolf, Ludwig is a horse/leech, for example.
>>
>>174482586
Isn't Orphan more weak to fire than bolt though?
>>
Can I put elemental gems on the Reiter?
>>
>>174483010
yes but only a silly sausage would do that
>>
>>174482979
What has more in common then, Beasts and GOs or Kin and GOs?
>>
>>174482986
That's what Fextra says, but take that with a grain of salt. I don't know for sure, but someone else probably does.
>>
Why do Pthumeru Watchers have so much more health than Isz Watchers?
>>
>>174431529
Less grind for certain weapons and items, like the Beast Claws. I think it's ridiculous and a lot of effort that you have to go from the Forbidden Woods, collect the Tonsil Stone, go to the Nightmare Frontier, beat Amygdala, get the materials for the Loran Chalice, which involes clearing out the Pthumerian chalices, and then make your way to the second layer into the treasure room.

Respec-ing stats unless this was a really intentional thing done to not have it. Shit's difficult doing pure BLT or ARC builds until you get those weapons hours into the game.

Probably more variety in the chalice dungeons themselves, aside from a few different big, empty rooms, I kinda half expected something greater structurally. Like massive statues or monuments of the Pthumerians. Unless they're hiding still in the Isz Chalices, I've seen none of that. Just big empty rooms filled with enemies.
>>
>>174482629
Lorefagging is a long night staple here at /bbg/
>>
>>174482986
I'm fighting him with a Saw Spear right now to test some stuff, fire gems have no visual effect while attacking him, while bolt hits do more damage, produce a visual effect, and stagger him.

Not sure why it says that on Fextralife.
>>
so whats the deal with ashen blood?
>>
>>174483201
They're in their native element.
>>174483227
Isn't the track to the Beast Claws one you'd probably be doing regardless if you wanted it? The only deviation from that path I really see is the dungeons, and they take little to no effort at a certain BL, or if you've done them enough times before.
>>
Anyone know why the Blood Moon doesn't show up in Hemwick Charnel Lane? I've beaten everything except Gehrman, and I just went to Hemwick to quick run through Cainhurst. No Blood Moon.
>>
>>174483372
Don't believe the lies, the Church had nothing to do with it.

I swear.
>>
>>174483201
Wait, do they? I never noticed.
>>
>>174483407
>Anyone know why the Blood Moon doesn't show up in Hemwick Charnel Lane?
It doesn't show up at Old Yharnam and even Burgertown for some reason. I think it's really weird.
>>
>>174483407
No blood moon in Cainhurst either lel
>captcha
>Muricans call car fuel "gas" when it's a liquid
You people are a circus
>>
>>174483407
>reading a thread one day
>"hemwick is so much creepier post-rom"
>try it on my next run
>nothings changed

???
>>
>>174483407
Either it was a design oversight or Hemwick may not be in close enough proximity to the Mensis ritual
>>
>>174483407
>>174483542
It doesn't show up in the Woods either. What it likely is, Hemwick, Cainhurst, the Woods, and Byrgenwerth aren't in Yharnam's area of influence. All those territories are considered forbidden or separated by enough land. Places like Central, the Ward, and Yahar'gul are in the area of influence, under the watchful gaze of the Great Ones.
As for Old Yharnam, it's been burned and abandoned. It's no longer in the area of influence.
>>
>>174483542
>what is lazyness
>>
>>174483407
It only shows up where the ritual is taking place.
>>
>>174483560
Cainhurst makes sense because it's far away from Yharnam and the Ritual.
>>
>>174483397
Not really considering how much of a chore it is to do the chalices. If it's a particular build you want to do, you need to do all the aforementioned tasks before hand which takes hours to do before you can actually get it, even for experienced players.
>>
>>174483596
>and Byrgenwerth aren't in Yharnam's area of influence
But Blood Moon rises at Burgenwerth, exactly after Rom is killed.
>>
>>174483630
>>174483676
>the Dream sky is affected too
I think we are into something
>>
>>174483740
It's considered forbidden ground, being on the edge of the Forbidden Woods.
>>174483769
The moon is close, it will be a long hunt tonight. As the moon in the Waking World changes, so does the moon in the Dream.
>>
>>174483538
Yea I just went from farming Isz Watchers in rpkipbdn to farming Pthumeru Watchers in pwmf22gu and the Chieftain took an extra visceral, whereas the cleaver one took an extra two viscerals.
>>
>>174483740
That's inside the lake
>>
File: Germany Moon.png (456KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Germany Moon.png
456KB, 1205x1032px
>>174483881
Yes but it doesn't change in other places and the ritual is being made to beckon the Moon, we can assume it's somehow working.
>>
>moon presence and silverbeasts both have sideway faces
>>
I'd pay Sony/From considerable money for a hyper detailed plush of Moon Presence to chill with at night

If that sounds autistic it's because I'm autistic.
>>
No one ever mentions the Moon Presence theme, but it's fucking great
>>
>>174484109
de mun iz clowse. et wil b a lung hent 2nite :DDDD
>>
Anyone need help with any bosses?
>>
>>174484502
MP is scrawny and doesn't feel particularly cuddly.
Human-sized Rom/Ebby plushie sounds more up my alley.
>>
>>174484743
>giant cuddly spiderpillar
pls some1 do dis
>>
>>174484703
I honestly only like the first 30 or so seconds of the theme.
Either way, the cutscene of the MP descending is fucking 10/10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikWGbtXIBr4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACTHcfjfsEU
>>
File: 10k mercy.jpg (4MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
10k mercy.jpg
4MB, 10000x10000px
>tfw relentlessly bully a newb running through mensis last night with my 50STR whirlisaw/cannon build
>tfw tear through Mensis with him tonight after he said he was just getting frustrated with Mensis plus my invasions
>tfw we murderstomp all the way to Micolash and tear the autist apart
>tfw he was laying into Micolash at the end of the fight alongside me with such ferocity Micolash only got a single Augur off

That felt damn good
>>
File: Tenori Ebby.jpg (39KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
Tenori Ebby.jpg
39KB, 600x593px
>>174484502
I want to snuggle with Ebby-tan!
>>
>>174484502
I'd rather have a Brainsucker plush. Or a Milkweed bro.
>>
File: too smug2.gif (76KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
too smug2.gif
76KB, 417x417px
>>174484940
>showing mercy
>>
>>174484940
>10000x10000
haram
>>
>>174485047
Why not? There's a billion other faggots to bully with my BMA'd +10 cannon, and most of them are Redditfags
>>
File: 1492527176679.jpg (127KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1492527176679.jpg
127KB, 1000x1008px
>started an arc build at about 4:30
>It's now 10:00 and I've got the choir set
>Did this all solo with base Vit
S-so this is the power of ARCtism??
>>
>>174485183
this nigga gets it.
theres fun to be had by enemies getting together to stomp shit
>>
>>174485183
Speaking of, what's the best gem for the cannon? Can I hit a thousand damage per shot?
>>
File: only 84 ARC.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
only 84 ARC.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>174485304
Who needs Vit when everything dies before they get close?
>>
>>174485586
I've got some bad news for you anon, the cannon doesn't have gem slots
>>
>>174485626
now thats some good bullying
>>
>>174485626
Holy shit cheat sheet for that build please
>>
>>174485737
>build

A lot of ARC, nothing else matters.
>>
File: ahhhhhhhh.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhh.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>174485686
Are you shitting me? I never checked, that sucks to hear. Guess it'd be retarded if you could slop a 31.5% BLT gem into that baby, though. Fuck, I love the cannon, nothing like sniping scrubs when they try to run and heal
>>
>>174485737
>level arc
>done
But if you want to farm some gems you can also do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2KVH6l9Q6I
>>
File: dreb.png (74KB, 1332x1336px) Image search: [Google]
dreb.png
74KB, 1332x1336px
>Someone invades me in forbidden woods
>fire off a call beyond
>he's dead before my cooperators even reach him
w-wow so this is the power of kosm *awoo*
>>
File: 1491748941595.png (213KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491748941595.png
213KB, 500x500px
>>174486028
>Kosm
>>
File: 1485145653761.png (240KB, 804x271px) Image search: [Google]
1485145653761.png
240KB, 804x271px
>>174486098
>>
>>174486098
I love Micolash purely for his taunting during the boss fight, really added a human element to the beyond your comprehension fucked shit that was happening.
>>
>>174486149
I'm pro-skub
>>
File: Cute Micolash.png (331KB, 989x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Micolash.png
331KB, 989x1024px
>>174486229
>>
>>174486229
Would you have wanted to see an Old Monk-style fight in Micolash? Maybe a random invader jumps out of the mirror he jumps into?
>>
>>174486963
Nah. Micolash deserves a fight where he's front and center. Human adversaries would steal the focus.
>>
>>174486963
player bosses are a cool idea but I feel like they are hard to balance. I would rather a well thought out regular boss, rather than a PvP boss. But micolash is a pretty shitty bossfight so a PvP would be an improvement on that either way.

If they are going to do a pvp boss, have it not apart of the main story, make it a side boss instead.
>>
>>174486963
>micolash jumps into mirror
>go in after him
>red pops out mid animation and pushes you across the room
>duel ensues

I'd love it, anon.
>>
>>174483560
>muricans
>eurobeat racing song called "Gas Gas Gas"
>with lyrics "i'm gonna step on the gas"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>>
>>174487176
>If they are going to do a pvp boss, have it not apart of the main story, make it a side boss instead.
This sounds much better. It doesn't force the PvP that way.
>>174487189
Every time Micolash jumps into a mirror, I can only think of the Scooby-Doo door trick, running into and out of a bunch of doors in a hallway.
>>
>>174487440
Micolash is essentially a Scooby Doo antagonist
>>
>>174483560
>>174487269
You people are both autistic.
"I'm gonna step on the gas," where gas is short for the gas pedal, where gas is short for gasoline.
>>
>>174487475
>Generally spooky
>Grandiose motives
>Spooky setting with excessive fog
>Runs everywhere
>Frankly goofy costume
>Some of the hammiest lines in the game
Well gang, looks like we've got another Host of the Nightmare on our hands!
>>
>>174487580
now that's just plain rude
>>
>>174487703
ur gay
>>
>>174487703
I'll take, "rude," over, "dumbass," any day of the week.
>>
File: #1 Host.jpg (49KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
#1 Host.jpg
49KB, 700x400px
>>174487627
>frankly goofy costume

How dare you.
>>
>>174487580
>gasoline
You mean petrol?
>>
Getting back into the game to beat the DLC and get the other two endings (I got Yarnham Sunrise with the intent of doing the other two soon after, but life gets in the way of things and 8 months later, here we are). Where was my last save in the DLC? Oh yes, right in front of Lady Maria.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>174487883
No, gas.
>>
>>174487859
ur gay too
>>
>>174487897

Playing online? LVL? Might be able to help you out.
>>
>>174487914
>petroleum based liquid fuel
>gas
>>
>>174487627
And I would've completed the ritual too, if it weren't for you pesky hunters.
>>
>>174487883
Petroleum is for jelly, friend ;)
>>
>>174487975
See, I'm kinda torn. On the one hand, she's been wrecking my shit left and right (I got her down to about 5% health one time, before a mistimed parry killed me) and it's really getting demoralizing. On the other hand, part of me wants to do it legit just to prove I can do it.
>>
>>174488020
>Petroleum based liquid fuel
>Called gasoline
Yes, gas. You don't call a compound by its base. No one calls a cake flour.
>>
File: Bully Micolash.jpg (63KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
Bully Micolash.jpg
63KB, 800x528px
>tfw you couldnt wake up together

Would have been best ending.
>>
>>174488110
Someone needs to make something related to this. The ultimate OC would be the Hunter chasing Micolash in Scooby Doo-style through a series of doors or mirrors, with things popping out of them, like the Silverbeasts, Winter Lanterns sprinting, the Mensis Pigs charging, the Thriller hip thrust on the Parasite, whatever else. Someone please do this.
>>174488290
I'd like to think the Mensis and Byrgenwerth scholars would be as immature as other students, constantly messing with each other in between the hunt for ascension.
>>
>>174488225
If it makes your decision easier, she's super fun to bully. Get a squad of three and she basically won't be able to do shit. You can power attack her into paste.
>>
>>174488290
Isn't waking world Micolash a fried up mummy?
>>
>>174488395
Only children don't take education seriously, and I'd assume organizations both as important and as secret as Mensis and Byrgenwerth wouldn't have children in them.
>>
File: 1489232995669.jpg (102KB, 435x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489232995669.jpg
102KB, 435x750px
>>174487475
>>174487627
top fucking kek
>>
>>174488272
>calling a liquid "gas" as a shortened form of a word that someone pulled from his shiela's cunt
>meanwhile calling it a shortened form of the compound is stupid
Yeah, nah. It's petrol.
>>
remove brainsuckers
>>
>>174488646
>edit of the scooby gang with a tied up villian
>old hunters as the gang
>micolash tied up
>gascan as scooby
>>
Jesus Paleblood Hunt is full of contradictions
>>
>>174487580
>"I'm gonna step on the gas,"

DO YOU LIKE

MY CAR
>>
>>174488762
STOP CALLING HIM GASCAN YOU FUCKS
ITS NEITHER HOW HIS NAME IS WRITTEN NOR IS HOW ITS PRONOUNCED
>>
>>174488553
I wouldn't be so sure. There's at least one child corpse with a Mensis cage on in Yarhar'har that I remember.
>>
File: mico.jpg (149KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
mico.jpg
149KB, 500x376px
>>174488686
>>
>>174488834
t.gasman
>>
File: Party time.jpg (214KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
Party time.jpg
214KB, 500x448px
Holy shit the stake driver is so much fun, why did nobody tell me it was so good
>>
>>174488834
Fine
Papa Petrolpot
>>
>>174488834
So it's Gascoin?
>>
>>174488951
>>174488993
It's pronounced the same way as champignon or champagne.
>>
>>174488993
Different anon, but essentially. I think Eileen pronounces it that way iirc
>>
>>174489061
Well, he's drunk so it makes sense...
>>
File: mystery inc.png (171KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mystery inc.png
171KB, 400x300px
>>174488762
Would fucking love something like that. Even if it's a low effort edit like this.
>>
>>174489075
Eileen is a hoonte, not even a hunter.
>>
>>174488686
Except gasoline isn't petroleum, and therefore your point is meaningless. If gasoline were made entirely of petroleum, then I agree that petrol would be fine. But it's not.
>>
>>174488834
Nigger the joke is it's a bastardization of his name

Same for Pappy Dieseldollar and such, Gascoigne = Gas Coin = replace Gas with other fuel type and Coin with specific currency

Good God, man
>>
>>174488524
Yup, he never wakes up, just dies the same moment his host self does, the saddest thing is that he thinks he's just going to forget about the Ritual and Great One's , not die for real.
>>
File: 1491089301528.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491089301528.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>174489157
Someone please do it
>>
>>174489298
But there are also dead mensis scholars in the Nightmare.
>>
>>174489191
>hoonte
>not hoontah
>>
>>174488971
>tfw run around as a strong mommy chunking bosses with the steak and bake
life is good
>>
File: 1454888371007.png (166KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
1454888371007.png
166KB, 400x377px
>>174489213
>therefore your point is meaningless
So is the word "gasoline", and then calling it gas is just more fucked, even if it is just shortened, it's like you deliberately set it up so the generally agreed upon term makes no sense. At least petrol derives from the name of the base compound.

>>174489241
>gas
>fuel type
>>
>>174489369
Micolash killed them for the Ritual, he wanted ascendance for himself, not humanity
>>
this thread devolves into severe autism at around this time... i love it
>>
File: +1 Insight.png (277KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
+1 Insight.png
277KB, 750x500px
>>174489660
I honestly believe that what you're saying doesn't make sense and I'm not even an amerifag.
>>
File: DoctorHell.png (825KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
DoctorHell.png
825KB, 720x576px
>>174489660
>Gas is dumb because gasoline is a made up word

Wow, shit dude, you're right. Water shouldn't be called water, its totally just hydroxol.

And Keratins a dumb as fuck name, it should absolutely be Protin.

Scientists definitely should always derive the names of compounds directly from the parent substance wow
>>
>>174489679
>burgers and europoors flinging shit
>micolash posting
>pronunciation arguments over text
>scooby doo ties
>deepest lore

Pretty comfy desu.
>>
File: 1490702473700.jpg (53KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1490702473700.jpg
53KB, 750x734px
>when promotional material started to appear including trailers, I used to think this was just super edgy blood-themed game dark souls bootleg with nothing else going for it
>turns it it's better than demon souls and any dark souls
it's still edgy but rly made me think
>>
File: 1485724848710.jpg (485KB, 692x998px) Image search: [Google]
1485724848710.jpg
485KB, 692x998px
>>174490196
Bloodborne can be silly as hell at the same time. That's what makes it so good.
>>
File: 1490706401261.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1490706401261.png
9KB, 160x160px
Why doesn't the nighmare end when Micolash dies?
Why does Rom appear in the Chalice dungeons?
Why does Micolash have Winter lanterns in his nightmare?
What the fuck is Mergot and his nurse doing in his nightmare?
Why is the Oprhan of Kos humanoid?
Why do the little spiders drop Madman's knowledge? If that implies they were men at some point, that means all of them are kin? Or fractions of Rom's mind?
Is Ludwig able to regain his humanity cos if the insight all those eyes give him?
Why don't they just stop using blood ministration to end all future hunts?

Really makes you meme doesn't it?
>>
File: AWOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (153KB, 720x904px) Image search: [Google]
AWOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
153KB, 720x904px
>this one stupid line by a literal scooby doo villain turned sweet mother Kos;) into a meme
>>
>>174490603
>Why is the Oprhan of Kos humanoid?
Because german benis'd kos
>>
>>174490603
>Why doesn't the nighmare end when Micolash dies?
Because he got pulled in there just like you did.
>Why does Rom appear in the Chalice dungeons?
Great Ones are weird.
>Why does Micolash have Winter lanterns in his nightmare?
The Winter Lanterns have Micolash in their Nightmare.
>What the fuck is Mergot and his nurse doing in his nightmare?
Being Great Ones is weird.
Gehrman fucked Kos__
>Why do the little spiders drop Madman's knowledge?
Because they know stuff
>If that implies they were men at some point, that means all of them are kin?
No
>Or fractions of Rom's mind?
Could be.
>Is Ludwig able to regain his humanity cos if the insight all those eyes give him?
Ask later.
>Why don't they just stop using blood ministration to end all future hunts?
The Church is run by jews,
>>
File: 1478334481761.gif (74KB, 630x401px) Image search: [Google]
1478334481761.gif
74KB, 630x401px
>>174490063
>>Gas is dumb because gasoline is a made up word
No it's dumb because you picked a word that when shortened means something entirely different unless you're in on the joke.

Those other examples aren't the same, unless you want to call dihydrogen monoxide "fire". Not saying all things should be named for the parent substance either, bee tee dubs, although there's nothing inherently wrong with it either, especially when it makes more sense than the alternative
>>
File: 1491354982675.png (257KB, 551x693px) Image search: [Google]
1491354982675.png
257KB, 551x693px
>>174490603
He only set the wheel in motion. Mergo is the one sustaining it
Fucked if I know. I'm also confused about Queen Yharnam fighting you there while having a role in the main plot whether you kill her first or not
They seem to be everywhere but the waking world. Don't know of their role or origins tho
Mergo is the source of the nightmare, Wet Nurse sustains Mergo. Kill Wet Nurse > Mergo dies > Nightmare over
Kinda looks like a pthumerian if you ask me. Maybe some connection?
>Why do the little spiders drop Madman's knowledge? If that implies they were men at some point, that means all of them are kin? Or fractions of Rom's mind?
Rom spiders do because they're either Rom's children or literally part of her. Rom being a Great One, or at least close to it means much insight.
>Is Ludwig able to regain his humanity cos if the insight all those eyes give him?
He regains humanity by looking at the illuminated moonlight sword, which he looked to for "guidance" while it was at his side throughout his hunts. Likely just a huge reminder of who he once was.
>Why don't they just stop using blood ministration to end all future hunts?
Yharnamites blame outsiders for the curse and I don't think anyone but the higher ups in the church know the true cause. Those that do know are likely more concerned with maintaining their power and influence
>>
>>174490705
>comparing ketchup and catsup to kos or kosm
H A R A M
A
R
A
M
>>
>>174490603

Lemme whip up some autistic headcanon for you.

The nightmare is both the physical world it inhabits and the sphere of influence, killing Micolash stops the sphere of Influence but its physical incarnation stay intact.

As we can see from Chalice BSB, Chalice bosses are not exact clones of their original boss fights, it's possible the Phumerians still have the power to summon these being, even after "death".

They suit the area well, and are also present in Orphan's knightmare, below the Lighthouse Hut.

Waiting for the ritual to be complete.

To spite the Hunters she cursed. You can also believe Gehrman lost it after Maria killed herself and hatefucked dead Kosm, if your into that.

>Why do the little spiders drop Madman's knowledge? If that implies they were men at some point, that means all of them are kin? Or fractions of Rom's mind?
Their Rom's children, mini Great Ones in the making.

No, he literally just forgot about MLGS that had been on his back the whole time, then finds it (or it finds him, more likely) and he gains the willpower to kill you. This is another reason this fight is the best in the game, most bosses become more frantic and induced with rage as you take more of their health, Ludwig, instead, regains his humanity for one last moment, not to desperately stop himself from dying, but head his Master's words one last time, to stop the Hunter from learning the secrets of Blood Ministration in the Astral Clocktower, and to prevent the discovery of the Living Failures.

Why don't they just stop using blood ministration to end all future hunts?
Yharnam relies on the ministration to thrive and survive
>>
>>174430568
Run through one of the hallways out the back and use Tiny Tonitrus on them. It's basically made for that level
>>
>>174430568
Focus one down and go from there.

git gud in evading brah
>>
>Machine's headcanon
What?
>>
File: 1485763784628.jpg (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485763784628.jpg
117KB, 600x600px
>>174492507
>>
File: 1489988120202s.jpg (2KB, 125x107px) Image search: [Google]
1489988120202s.jpg
2KB, 125x107px
>>174492629
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOb8AkPV9og

This has to be best piece of voice acting on video game history
>>
>>174493078
Damn, Ned Kelly sounds different than I would have expected
>>
who's the next most autistic character after micomeme?
>>
File: 140d2c6b742d03668b710262839b050c.jpg (110KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
140d2c6b742d03668b710262839b050c.jpg
110KB, 667x1000px
>>174493078
Best boy.
>>
>>174493517
He's so proud of the league having their own rune, you can feel it in his voice
>>
>>174493775
tfw you will never have your own rune
>>
>>174493821
If runes are carved into your mind, how do you swap out runes?
>>
>>174493868
Open your skull and swap out brains.
Duh.
>>
>>174493517
>>174493078
And we know smashing vermin works. It's literally how you clean yourself from the beast scourge. After all these years hunting beasts, he shows no sign of scourge.
>>
>>174493931
Hell, he even ATE one and he's clean. Why has no one else figured that out yet?
>>
>>174493517
He helped me beat Ludwig. I'm forever grateful
>>
>>174493868
>commit this to heart
maybe you just focus on it a lot like a runefu
>>
>>174493517
As a Confederate, friend of the holy Executioners and sworn enemy of the vermin infested vilebloods, it's my duty to always crush vermin and fap while listening to Valtr's voice
>>
>>174493380
Gehrman

>obsesses over his waifu
>makes a fuckdoll
>weapon is a fucking scythe
>>
>>174494527
Only way to be worse was if the had 2 scythes and had a moveset made entirely of spins.
>>
File: 1454323922242.gif (1MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
1454323922242.gif
1MB, 317x237px
>Yahar'gul when the moon is red
>the path to The One Reborn
I keep thinking I got the hang of the game
And the game proceeds to crush my hopes of accomplishing anything
>>
>>174494615
>during regular moon the streets are mostly clear
>after the blood moon you see all these "statues" of people embedded in the walls, trying to get away from something
>yahargul was far from abandoned, there are hundreds of people living just before the blood moon, who are now dead and turned to stone
>all because you killed Rom
>>
>>174494749
Rom had to die. It was only a matter of time before the unstable situation that was Rom protecting everyone collapsed in on itself.
>>
>>174494749
such is life in yharnam
>>
>>174494615
You can usually run right past all those box things and they won't be able to hit you very much. Actually getting there can be kind of tough, though.
>>
Does anyone want to help a level 51 with ludwig.
I'm not a bad enough dude to get the memeblade solo, pass is bbg
>>
>>174494608
this desu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898
>>
>>174495673
Maria pleases old men for blood echoes
>>
>>174496107
gay
stop lying
>>
>>174496168
Cainhurst women are all sperm hungry whores, it runs in the family.
>>
>>174496263
marias an exception, fuck off you cunt
>>
>>174496324
Such wishful thinking. I bet her breath smells like sperm
>>
>>174496376
i bet yours does too you fucking gay
please stop saying these horrible things
>>
Why all the Cainhurst hate? I played through for the first time like a month ago and they didn't seem especially deserving of such degradation
>>
>>174496565
theyre literally cucks who collect bloodcum
>>
File: maria.jpg (395KB, 709x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maria.jpg
395KB, 709x1200px
>>174496435
Sorry, anon. Have this pretty picture of Maria.
>>
>>174496730
neck yourself
thats kinda hot
but fuck you, you cuck
>>
>>174496619
I thought it was just the blood. I didn't read any descriptions in-game that said anything about cum. The closest thing to it was the prostitute, and she seemed like a pretty chill person. I mean, I wouldn't stick my dick in her after seeing what other Yharnamites looked like who were probably dicking her, but she was nice enough and I felt sorry for her after the Red Moon
>>
>>174496869
Have you seen the in-game image for blood dregs?
>>
File: Blood_Dreg.png (140KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_Dreg.png
140KB, 407x407px
>>174496869
>>174496915
>>
File: blood_dreg.jpg (94KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
blood_dreg.jpg
94KB, 409x409px
>>174496869
this is the actual icon for blood dregs, tell me what it looks like anon
>>
>>174496941
>>174496943
mines better at 409x409
>>
>>174496941
t-those are just tiny skulls like executioner gloves
>>
File: 1489742023257.jpg (31KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
1489742023257.jpg
31KB, 600x425px
>>174497013
yes anon, thats what they are
>>
File: 1327004210473.gif (18KB, 211x199px) Image search: [Google]
1327004210473.gif
18KB, 211x199px
>>174496915
>>174496941
>>174496943

Oh. Oh dear. That does look a lot like jizz, and I'm not sure how I didn't notice that.

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! I was collecting bloodcum?! I TOUCHED IT, GUYS!
>>
File: vermin.jpg (27KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
vermin.jpg
27KB, 300x301px
>>174497118
You know exactly what to do

time for cleaning
>>
File: 1490077803012.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490077803012.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
>>174497118
atleast you know the truth now
>>
just bullied micolash

pretty cool fight actually

now I understand the memes
>>
Memeing research hall with my beckoning bell active, if anyone wants to join. Pass is bbg
>>
Is it possible to save scum without a USB drive? could someone explain how please? i only need burial blade and gerhman kills you ending for platinum.
>>
>>174497753
if you do the moonprescence ending then you can kill gehrman then hunters mark out without killing the moon prescence and get the burial blade without ending the game
>>
>>174497859
Yes i am aware but i need to get the burial blade and get him to kill me, i don't want to playthrough again so soon and would prefer to reload a save if possible.
>>
If any twinks wanna get together to farm watchers for fun, let me know
>>
>>174498001
oh, my bad. you an savescum with uploading your save to the playstation online storage thing
>>
>>174498093
Doesn't it auto update though?
>>
>>174498001
Uncanny Burial Blade in loran root chaice
>>
>>174498115
you can turn off autoupdate my man, have a look on how to online as i forgot
>>
>>174498145
I think you need the standard version first.
>>174498331
Thank you.
>>
>>174498440
nope its in a chest in the first side area
ggmkm4je
>>
>>174498705
Cool thanks for the info, all sorted now though the cloud save trick worked, just got my plat.
>>
Here is my question to you, /bbg/
Why the fuck are there no Curved Greatswords in bloodborne?
>>
Would anyone like to join me for Defiled pthumeru? just want to get this shit done again asap so i can start gem farming. ringing at first lamp pass bbg
>>
>>174500064
Saif is kinda.
>>
>>174500218
I don't even remember both forms of saif, I know one is pretty much a curved sword, but not a curved GS.
Murakumo had one of my favorite movesets when 2h in DaS1, I really wanted to see a slick BB version with even cooler movesets. Maybe a trick mode that holds it like the harald GS WA in the new DaS3 DLC.
>>
>>174500408
My man, murakumo was my favorite too, exile is nice in DS3 also.
>>
>>174500064
because the game isnt gay
>>
He got me too with charge, ringing at fog.
>>
damn fire puppers
>>
>>174501542
Thank you, well played sir.
>>
Who up for chalice ebby?
This bag of slugs is giving me conniptions on my ARC build
>>
>>174502356
pass?
>>
>>174502528
pass is slug
>>
>>174494615
There's a secret path to the One Reborn that bypasses almost all of the enemies. When going down the elevator from the main lamp you can roll off midway, and find a path to a strange altar.
This teleports you into an area that allows you to sneak behind most of the enemies in the big alley leading to One Reborn.
>>
>>174502528
Thanks for the help, i got her in the end. Real shame you died.
>>
>>174502887
oh well. good job
>>
File: 1427489452855.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1427489452855.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>174435193
>super late
NO translation can be worse than the original. I bought that shit as it came out and I had no fucking clue what the story was because they inconsistently translated terminology, fucked up pronouns, and the little stingers at the end meant to segue into the next volume were almost always flat wrong One volume ends in alternate universe Cibo dying and our Cibo in a flash drive tapping into alt Cibo, and the stinger flat out says that the flash drive just revived alt Cibo and our Cibo is dead.

Here's something BB related.
>>
After plating the game I was looking forward to feeling unburdened to play so I could start playing something else.

I stared at my PS4 library and looked at the store until I went to bed, then started a new Bloodborne playthrough today.

Why does it make every other game feel like shit? Even the worst areas in Bloodborne are better then the best areas in most other almost wish I never played Bloodborne so shit games still seemed decent too me.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>174503225
>almost wish I never played Bloodborne so shit games still seemed decent too me
>>
>>174503225
>I stared at my PS4 Library
You only have Bloodborne too right?
>>
Anyone up for Chalice Bloodletter and the run to Yharnam after?
>>
Can you get Bloodletter if you killed Orphan of Kos without killing all instances of Brador?
>>
>>174505515
Yes, but you don't get the whole armor set.
>>
>>174505515

Couldn't you just go back to his cell, open it and kill him there for it?
>>
>>174505515
I think I killed him in his cell a few times after OoK, so you should be good.
>>
>>174505562
You still can. It just drops each individual piece where he invades you.
>>
>>174505608
Oh shit, I got some areas to return to.
>>
>defeat ball and chain Giant in Lower Pthumeru first try

His ballchains did hurt a lot, but never OHKOed me. I guess it's more of a hassle for people with lower VIT.
>>
>>174505624
Yeah, the only reason not to rush to his cell and kill him is if you actually want his invasions on top of everything else.
>>
How real is the meme that Gherman fucked Kos?
>>
>>174505674
people complain about it in FRC, because even with tons of vit if you mistime a dodge and take counter damage it's a one shot, same for edward hookhands.
>>
>>174505762
If Oedon can fuck Arianna and Yharnam and maybe Fake Iosefka, why can't Gehrman fuck Kos?
>>
Lost Bowblade is good for a mixed BLT and DEX build yeah?
>>
I'm starting to realize that I'm becoming more interested in the lore surrounding common enemies as opposed to the bosses.
Are the church servants Pthumeru? And if so, why are they on the surface allied with the church?
The garden of eye's seem to be Burgertown students, but why did they turn into bugs when most other people fucked by the Eldritch truth became slugs or fish?
Why do Yarnimites become beasts after taking blood when Pthumerians have been living fine with that shit for Kos knows how long?
Why do the swamp fuckers in the nightmare frontier look like little Kos's.
What the fuck are gels?
>>
>>174505562
Alright, thanks.
I will be going to get him for the trophy but I'm probably not gonna use it because I have low BLT.

Need to get the Rakyuo first but that will probably be when I'm BL 300 or something crazy because those shark giants keep fucking me up.

>>174505674
>>174505782

You can throw 5 poison knives at him and just wait it out, then poison him again. If it's a version that has a million hitpoints tho' you'll probably run out of knives before you kill them but then you can hopefully use other consumables like BMA'd bullets, oil urns and firebombs and shit like that.

Or take him into low health the normal way and then cheese the rest with knives (which is what I'd recommend doing so you waste less knives)
>>
>>174506168
>why did they turn into bugs when most other people fucked by the Eldritch truth became slugs or fish?

Probably Rom's influence. Rom is a spider after all. People in the Upper Cathedral ward are slugmen probably due to Ebby, and Kos washing ashore makes it appear like it's a sea creature so it would also make sense that the influence of Kos would turn Hamlet residents into fishmenbesides the obvious Cthulhu references
>>
>>174505762
I think it's more meme than truth.
I see a lot of people trying to pull theory shit about how orphan and Gehrman are connected because of the cries and shit, but you have to remember that this is the Hunter's NIGHTMARE. The OoK is taking the form of a twisted pseudo hunter in order to punish anyone that comes in to stop the nightmare. It's like in those Persona games where when a character goes to confront their shadow, it manifests as a mixture of the person themselves and the shit they fear most. So naturally the OoK appears as a twisted hunter/ayylmao combo for maximum spookage. In reality the OoK is just a dead fetus somewhere.
>>
>>174506168
The church servants are probably Church attempts at recreated Pthumerians.
The garden of eyes aren't students, I think there's lore which all but explicitly states that they're dudes turned into these things to literally farm eyes, hence the name.
The blood causes refinement of a thing into something closer to its nature. Apparently Pthumerian nature is HMPH.
Because even though the nightmare is its own thing, it's still influenced by mortals. Workshop hunters, of which there are two in the frontier, would be triggered by Kos fucking up messengers, so that's what's there.
>>
>>174506474
>In the other reality
FTFY
>>
>>174506436
I also wonder about Rom a lot.
Rom seems like a great one, but when Micolash does his memes he mentions, 'as you once did for the vacuous Rom, grant us eyes' which could imply Rom was once human.
>>
>>174506656

Isn't he also listed as a Brygenwith Student at some point somewhere as well?
>>
>>174506490
We use a shitton of blood vials as we progress through the game. How come beasthood doesn't affect us?
>>
File: jZcwzcf.jpg (173KB, 1200x1017px) Image search: [Google]
jZcwzcf.jpg
173KB, 1200x1017px
>>174507014
>>
>>174506490
>The blood causes refinement of a thing into something closer to its nature. Apparently Pthumerian nature is HMPH.

My take was that the Blood heals and adapts a thing to survive ailments. Inlcuding madness caused by living in a Cathederal City along with a pair of Lesser Amygdala, for instance.
So, in this instance the Blood treatment destroys their eyes so they cannnot see, and reverts them to beasts so they cannot comprehend.

The Pthumerians on the other hand weren't bothered by that shit because they were superhuman kangs n shit so they just got all Super-Shredderry.

>>174507014

Could be because we're foreigners and haven't been using Blood Vials for years prior. Could be something to do with what Iosofeka and Gehrman put in us for that initial transmutation. Could even be that like the Pthumerians all this shit just doesn't bother our character.
>>
man, hunter NPCs on NG+4 and above are fucking hard. They do like 1000 damage per R1 attack and take almost as many hits to kill as a boss
>>
Is Queen Yharnam Kin-type for the purposes of damge resist?
>>
>>174507241
Nope, she's neutral.
>>
Fighting Maria almost makes me want to play a skill build, but I feel like I'd get bored of it quickly
>>
What armor does the bloody crow wear head piece and all?
>>
Can someone help me with Ebrietas in chalice, ringing at fog pass is bbg.
>>
is there a benefit to running sinister chalices over FRC?
>>
>>174507863
Chainhurst armor, helmet, legs and arms.
You can get it if you become a vilecuck.
>>
>>174507863
Crowfeather set+Cainhurst helm

>>174507894
Regular loot is the same as FRC without the need for HP penalty. Gems are worse though so you're better of running FRC's

>>174507892
Booting now
>>
>>174507892
I'll come. Can't be fucked with defiled watcher.
>>
shit sorry. Ringing again.
>>
>>174508213
Can you only join if you've already done it? I'm still ringing at the chalice.
>>
>>174508313
Yeah, ringing again, pass is bbg.
>>
>Meme-charge startup
>Dodge left, spot host in the corner of the screen
>Reflexively dodge other way back into the charge
Fucking embarassing
>>
>>174508385
Sorry. Can't help then. Haven't done her. I'm trying to do the first boss of Defiled Pthumerian chalice. Cunt one shots me everytime I get hit with her sword. And it doesn't help I'm using a BLT build.
>>
Pro tip; do not hug slug ass, it get you shot

I have to run to the store real quick so i'll be unavailable for a bit. If you still need help when i get back i'll be glad to jump right back in.
>>
>>174508491
She is super easy, especially with a BLT build. Just don't get hit, and don't let her buff her sword.
>>
this alien bitch, ringing again!
>>
>>174508617
Almost had her before. But again once she hits me with a sword I'm fucked.
>>
>>174508757
Want some help?
>>
File: Defiled Keeper Challenge.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Defiled Keeper Challenge.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>174508757
Took me awhile to discover it, but you can lock her into this loop fairly easily once you know it exists. The only real trick is learning the tell for her weapon buff and being quick enough on the draw to stop her. Without the fire on her blade, she is a push over.
>>
>>174506284
it's honestly easier to fight them legit on the ahrder versions. It definitely takes some work to get the moveset down, but trying to cheese it with consumables is very time consuming and you can still fuck it up. hookhands especially reads you input and will one shot jump attack you when you do an action like heal so it's out of the questions. About the only cheese you can do is call beyond on the ball and chain guy.
>>
>waiting at SRRC intensifies
what level you at?
>>
>>174508908
I'm good for now. I know I can beat her, just not yet. I'll ask in 30 mins though.
>>
Goin through ailing Loran while ringing beckoning bell. Pass is bbg for anyone up for sum co op
>>
>>174509119
Now that I can do. Just bet that. I'll give the keeper a rest for a bit.
>>
>>174509119
Ringing
>>
>>174509248
I swear it wasn't me that stepped on that plate. Ring again?
>>
Ebrietas anon, you still need help?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>174509642

>>174509642

>>174509642
>>
>>174507275
>>174507241
Shouldn't she be weak to Arcane, like all Pthu-in-loos are?
>>
>>174507143
Is this loss
>>
>>174438812
>tripfagging for like 4 years now

who's really the sad one
Thread posts: 777
Thread images: 142

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.