[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/indie/ - Indie and Obscure Games General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: roguelite.jpg (744KB, 800x2744px) Image search: [Google]
roguelite.jpg
744KB, 800x2744px
Last thread: >>173962885

>What the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Underrail, Machinarium, DashBored, Vampire of the Sands, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Burrito Galaxy, Gone Home, Stardew Valley, etc. as well as other games that just don't fit in any other general such as Atelier, Rayman, Pillars Of Eternity, Rise Of Nations, and Valkyria Chronicles. Absorbed the /lite/ general some time ago.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie and obscure games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here.

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in /vg/), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indie and miscellaneous games, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except namefags. And be sure to make a new thread if nobody else does.

>Recommendations
http://pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
http://indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral
>>
File: 1438458507556.png (4KB, 410x340px) Image search: [Google]
1438458507556.png
4KB, 410x340px
Anybody making any games?
>>
File: 20170418_213902.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_213902.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
What other games like this and gungeon should i try and plat on ps4
>>
>>174394135
A bit preemptive there eh, OP?
Also, still weak ass bait.
>>
>>174396052
>console shitter
>sonygger no less

play outside with a fork during a lightning storm
>>
>>174394135
>OP image
triggered
>>
>>174394479
Yeah.
>>
>>174394135
>>174407385
Shouldn't it be the other way around, mostly? Also, I've never even heard of Everspace.
>>
>>174415945
If it was the other way around Darkest Dungeon and Rogue Legacy would still be too high while Don't Starve and Gungeon would be too low.
>>
>>174396052
>plat
Stop giving a shit about cheevos if they are not given to you by natural playing and real challenges.
>>
>>174403635

What do you mean with deviantart writing?

Also why the fuck is there a new thread while the old one is not at the bumplimit? Did OP really need to post his shit oc this badly?
>>
>>174418739
He wanted to spite the spiders I guess.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.