[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fog/ Fallout General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 764
Thread images: 247

File: best_dlc.jpg (88KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
best_dlc.jpg
88KB, 1440x900px
This is canon edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
http://pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
http://pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
http://pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
http://pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
http://pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
http://pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
http://pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
http://pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>pre-war thread
>>173332949
>>
File: 1447964162003.png (73KB, 267x304px) Image search: [Google]
1447964162003.png
73KB, 267x304px
1st for autismfu
>>
File: CharsheetCompleted.png (2MB, 1352x1196px) Image search: [Google]
CharsheetCompleted.png
2MB, 1352x1196px
>a gorillion hours in MSPaint
>>
NV is top tier exploration, I tell myself urban exploration is best but I always come back to the desert. Maybe its because I'm from Utah. I think the one place I love the most in Fo4 besides The Island is the outskirts of Nuka World because it just reminds me of NV so much.

Do you prefer urban exploration?
>>
>>173472945

Even though NV is my favorite Fallout, I do prefer urban settings over the desert.

Not that I don't like the desert or anything, I just like cities and woodlands more.
>>
>>173472945
I prefer Fallout 3 and 4's exploration over NV.

The biggest problem I have with NV is the same problem I have with all other Obsidian games.

While they have great characters and narratives, their worlds seem almost secondary and tacked on, with very little real detail put into them.

Instead, everything is just verbally diarrhead to the player.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-12-10 14-07-25-70.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-12-10 14-07-25-70.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>173472705
>>
>>173472923
I want to make this but whenever i do it i always get confused about the delineation between me and my character and end up stopping. yeah i have a problem.
>>
File: ME0001144299_2.jpg (541KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ME0001144299_2.jpg
541KB, 1280x1024px
>>173472945
I prefer space exploration.
>>
>>173473143
How hard would it be to put these guys in Fallout 4?
>>
>>173473028
Cities to me seem really spooky when they're abandoned, it makes me think of the film adaption of I Am Legend and other similar things. I guess the desert just seems more homely.

>>173473092
I never really felt that way honestly, I love the Mojave Wasteland. I do wish there were more underground areas to explore though.
>>
Can we just get alien blaster rounds from fo4 just from thecrash site without using the console?
>>
>>173473092
I like NV except for the beginning of the game feeling railroaded up to when you get to new vegas.
>>
>>173473230
>How hard

About medium-easy

They won't be able to do that point animation, though.
>>
>>173473406
Well of course it was! You did literally have railroads for half of it to Novac :^)
>>
>>173473295
What?
>>
File: 16322-3-1468235218.jpg (889KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
16322-3-1468235218.jpg
889KB, 1920x1080px
>>173473230
you could probably bodyslide the supermutant after sticking a zetan head on it. hardest part would be the textures.

narrow shoulders, spindly biceps, Popeye forearms, then give it a bit of a gut and skinny legs. ask Buffscale, I think he knows a bit about bodyslide.
>>
>>173473502
Sorry, brain can't connect to keyboard. I was wondering if the cave with the wounded alien was the only place where you got alien blaster rounds in the game, aside from using the console of course. (Where's the fun in that?)
>>
Does the laser musket benefit from the +20% dmg with non-automatic rifles perk or the energy weapons one?
>>
>>173473690
Doing the quest for the Hubologists in Nuka World is another one-time source of the cells and a legendary alien blaster.
>>
>>173473706
>or the energy weapons one?
The bonus from Rifleman applies to all weapons that meet the conditions, except for the armor negation which only applies to ballistic damage.
>>
Is Tactics worth playing?
>>
>>173473406
I like NV, but honestly, there was a lot wrong with it.

-I didn't feel like the story gave me good reason to go after Benny outside of Petty revenge

-The NCR and Legion just sort of jumping you almost immediately after you reach Vegas felt forced, and I didn't really feel like I had done anything to warrant them wanting me as their top agent.

-Then, after you do join a side, they ask you to go on all these missions they claim will help them win the war, but almost all of it is just dicking sucking the various minor factions who have no real impact on how the war will turn out.

-At the same time, all the actual military actions that would help one faction or another end the war, such as training troops, managing communications, destroying the monorail, etc. etc., are all treated as superfluous side quests when those should be the main quest.

I also wasn't a big fan of the portrayal of the NCR or the Legion.

The NCR was almost loony tunes, pants on head, retarded at everything, to the point of being not really beliveable.

And the other hand, the Legion were these super Machiavellian badasses, who were secretly behind EVERYTHING in the Mojave, despite the fact they are nothing but a bunch of reformed tribals who were taught the basic of war by an armchair intellectual who read a few books.

There was just a whole lot of things in NV that didn't really jive.
>>
>>173472705
Yeah, Mad Max is pretty good if you can get over the repetitive fighting and lacklustre story. Has a lot of stuff I wish Bethesda would do and also stuff I hope to god they don't do.
>>
>>173473636
What in the FUCK is that picture
>>
>been playing full pussy mode on ''hard'' difficulty
>had no issues dismantling everything with a sledgehammer
>tried applying same tactic on survival mode
>get shit kicked in so deep it came out of my mouth

How do I melee on survival?
>>
>>173474536
chems
>>
>>173473636
>You came to the wrong neighborhood MOTHERFUCKER

>>173474378
I think that's the cover pic for a new Corsican Brothers flick. God I miss Juan Cruz. Their stuff honestly hasn't been the same since he left the biz, but I am so glad they stopped with the shitty music fucking the scenes up.
>>
>>173472727
am i the only one who genuinely liked this DLC?
>>
>>173474710
I had a blast honestly, but it felt like I was playing an entirely separate game.
>>
>>173474710
I liked it

I like it even more when people flip out and say that the DLC implied that the AYYs caused the war, when said all the dialogue for said holotape was cut from the DLC.
>>
File: z_fo4_02.jpg (824KB, 1365x1208px) Image search: [Google]
z_fo4_02.jpg
824KB, 1365x1208px
>>173472923
>>
>>173474306
i cant get over how cool vehicle combat is honestly. and the usage of binoculars so you can spot camps and scope out the enemies feels so good. i know you can do this in fallout 4 but the comparison feels off. also driving around and attacking caravans makes me feel actually menacing and reminds me of the movies so goddam much.
>>
Indian Fallout 4 when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaDT0sQxLy8
>>
FO4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fallout Poo Vegas
>>
>>173473124
What mod is that outfit from?
>>
>>173474710
I liked it too
>>
>>173473124
I always felt like the only person on the planet who doesn't find Mariska Hargitay sexy. Her face is the stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>173476418
>Year 1 of our lord Trump
>Trying to start this kind of bullshit
Good job
>>
>>173475203
I noticed that too. I know BS is bad with bugs but its not like theyd leave dialog in if they meant to cut it. Leaving the holotape was a bad error but i only knew it had anything b/c I play with subtitles all the time.
>>
>>173474162

Short answer: yes
>>
File: traps_are_gay.jpg (110KB, 657x985px) Image search: [Google]
traps_are_gay.jpg
110KB, 657x985px
Hello fellow anonymous, my name is Chris. You probably know me from my work on classic video games such as Descent to Undermountain and Champions of Norrath. When I wasn't doing freelance work for AAA game publishers, I somehow found the time to develop and publish several indie games from my garage, such as Fallout 2.

I heard that some people on this board were having trouble following the painstakingly constructed narratives and complex themes from some of my work, so I thought I would help clear up a few misconceptions about my writing, Van Buren and New Vegas in particular.

As a writer, I feel that the journey is more important than the destination, it's important to take the reader on a wild ride though the story I want to tell. That can be a complicated thing to pull off in a 'role-playing' visual novel. The player has to have the illusion of choice, they have to feel that their choices matter and to keep the console audience engaged, you can't waste time on things like backstory if you want to start shooting lizards in the first 10 minutes of play.

That's why I like the "you have to go back to move forward" approach to telling a story. Bam! Action! Wait a minute...record scratch. Internal narrative and we cut back to 3 weeks earlier. Now that's how you tell a story! Exiting, isn't it? You have to go back to go forward. You don't need to know who the protagonist is right away, you can figure that out as you go along, just like Revan and the other guy in my Star Wars games, or the Nameless One in the unique Planescape universe I wrote for D&D.

A lot of New Vegas players get angry and tell me that they don't like not being able to go right to Vegas, that they hate the cazadores and deathclaws that force them to go in the other direction. To them I say "you're reading my story wrong." Remember, you have to go back to go forward. It's not the destination, but the journey. Let me take you for a ride, you'll figure things out as we go along.

1/2
>>
File: 32.jpg (741KB, 1920x660px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
741KB, 1920x660px
What's a good twink body for males in New Vegas?

I'm looking for "definitely male but with noticeably feminine qualities" WITHOUT tits or being underaged.
>>
>>173476939
Nat.
>>
>>173477051
Nat...?
>>
Was Tina just banging Holt for a steady supply of Jet?
>>
>>173477159
Yes.
>>
>>173477240
Is that the whole name, and if so, what site is it on...?
>>
File: 20170406112021_1.jpg (182KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170406112021_1.jpg
182KB, 1360x768px
>New thread
>That means I can shitpost all my images all over again

This game is weird. Starting a new character my railroad coat mod wasn't working right.

Fiddled with it for two hours, still not working.

Start the game once again and suddenly it is.
>>
>>173476917
Long answer?
>>
File: 20170331204120_1.jpg (155KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170331204120_1.jpg
155KB, 1360x768px
>>173477575
Long answer, it's good for what it is, don't expect it to be something it's not.

If you want an RPG, look elsewhere. If you want a Fallout X-Com with a heavy emphasis on scavenging supplies during missions, then yes.

I found it to be quite fun if infuriatingly frustrating and obtuse at times, also it feels like a game where save scumming is needed to win.
>>
>>173476276
I watched this entire movie once.
It was "an experience"
>>
How easy/hard is making Power Armor meshes for f4? Is it just making a static for each piece and slapping joints on it or is there more to it?
>>
>>173472945
While I don't mind rural exploration, I dislike the Mojave Wasteland. Especially vanilla, with it's shit invisible walls, it's garbage. The geography is alright but the monster spawn is shit, there is no middle ground between "boring and empty" and "welcome to rapetown". The threats are so sporadic, but then in threatening areas they are ridiculously dense; it's like the Mojave Wasteland was designed like a MMO worldspace, where some areas are for grinding on X Level mobs, and other areas are just to travel to region X to grind on Y mobs.

The Capital Wasteland was much better designed in that regard, as far as the distribution of threats, the variety of them, and the difficulty threshold of them. There were still regions that would be concentrated fuck you to the player, but the distribution was more open, and the random encounters made exploring more "quiet" areas actually entertaining. I've never used Fast Travel as much in a Bethesda game as I have in New Vegas, because once you've been through an area there is no point going through it again unless you're scavenging foragables.

Zion Canyon is geographically interesting, but it's horrible in that regard. There are those few locations where you go around a bend and it's ALWAYS a giant creature spawn. That's shitty game design. Obsidian is great at lore, character writing, and quest design, but they suck ass at world design on a gameplay level.

It's disappointing because as I've said, the Mojave is geographically interesting, and especially with Invisible Wall Remover mods, opens up so much potential. But in general the game design, with almost zero random encounters, and the threat variance and potential being so mediocre (it's basically, "follow the storyline path or fuck you"), really makes exploration either a chore, or boring. So I think more locations of threats, with not as many individual enemies in each location, might be better.
>>
Hey Buffscale, point me to a guide that'll come closest to walking me through assigning a different texture set to an existing armor/mod combination.

I'm not being cheeky I actually wanna know.
>>
>>173477280
i think hes saying nat from fallout 4. that or natural. also good luck trying to find a more feminine body for men in new vegas, let alone bethesda games. its fucking impossible.
>>
File: stark.png (1MB, 1440x1230px) Image search: [Google]
stark.png
1MB, 1440x1230px
>>173472923
>>
Why doesn't anybody love me?
>>
>>173478624
because you think all value falls into physical beauty and so you accept defeat whilst not empowering any other quarter of your persona.
>>
File: blocks_your_path.jpg (182KB, 1129x1518px) Image search: [Google]
blocks_your_path.jpg
182KB, 1129x1518px
>>173476938
Where was I? Ah, yes, I was writing about writing. Writing about my writing for visual novels, which you read. Tell, don't show, that's how you tell a story. You move from place to place within the game world and it is like turning a page in a book. Advanced readers can skip ahead, especially if they've read the book before, but if you're picking up my book for the first time, you have to go from page to page; from Goodsprings to Primm, just like turning a page in a book. That's how a 'player' is supposed to read my story.

As for complaints that certain antagonists within my story did not seem fleshed out, or that plot elements seemed rushed, I would remind you that the journey is more important than the destination. KOTOR2 is a fantastic example of a story where the journey is more important than the destination. Can you imagine if I fully fleshed out the antagonists motives and gave the game a proper ending? No, that would be ridiculous. Bioware fell into that trap with Mass Effect 3 and look where they are now. The Legion, to the uninitiated, might seem like they weren't given the same attention as other groups in the game, but that was on purpose. The protagonist is a good guy, so for the purposes of the story I wanted to tell, the Legion are exactly as fleshed out as they need to be. You're only going to shoot them at the Dam, anyway.

I'm quite happy to have taken the time to read >>173474179 and others criticisms in this thread and I'm sure you all understand that you were incorrectly reading my visual novel about a guy with a mysterious past that is revealed by other people while finding their way to the center of a conflict between powerful groups. Don't be a pleb.

Your pal, Chris.

p.s. anything you don't like is an easter egg
>>
>>173478701
Not really, I don't care if someone is ugly, as long as they are nice to me, but nobody feels the same way
>>
>>173474179
>-I didn't feel like the story gave me good reason to go after Benny outside of Petty revenge
I'm not a big fan of this argument, because the only backstory you have on your character is that you ARE a Courier, and the note does say you are liable for the delivery of the chip. So if anything, you aren't hunting down Benny for revenge, you're getting you're fucking shit back, because you're a goddamn Courier who believes in your job. Also you'd want to know why the fuck that dandy douche shot you. Curiosity and vocational professionalism is enough of a motive to follow Benny. The threat assessment and other personal motivations determines how much of a hurry you are to get there.

Most everything else I agree with you though. Everyone jumping on your dick right away, although your arguement that the NCR seemed incompentent is dumb, they are incompetant because they are a massive national bureaucracy by 2281, so the NCR being stupid seemed alright by me. The Legion being being everything is alright because for the Legion to exist being built on subjugation of 80 different tribes, and controlling such a large geographic region, requires a lot of shrewdness. The Frumentarii are obviously loyal to Caesar and good at their jobs, so them being the ominious threats behind a lot of plots isn't that far-fetched.

>>173474162
>>173477575
Tactics has the best map design of the classic Fallouts, and has a good spin on SPECIAL. As most tactical strategy games of that age, it's frustratingly difficult at times, with downright bullshit "artificial difficulty" at other times. So it's fucking rough. If you like those old-school squad based tactical games, or strategic RPGs, give it a whirl.

>>173476938
>>173478910
Thanks for visiting, Chris, that was an informative narrative.
>>
>>173479491
>lthough your arguement that the NCR seemed incompentent is dumb, they are incompetant because they are a massive national bureaucracy by 2281
That's not my problem though, my problem is that they are incompetent and dumb even BEYOND that.
>>
>c4 plastic explosives mod
why the FUCK wasnt this in vanilla?
>>
>>173479829
Because it serves no purpose not already fulfilled by another weapon
>>
File: 8745654.jpg.png (76KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
8745654.jpg.png
76KB, 441x411px
>>173479829
>>173479930
>tfw using C4 sneakily in tactical locations to kill Brotherhood without making them hostile to me while they fought X6 at Libertalia
>>
File: 20170405024524_1.jpg (443KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170405024524_1.jpg
443KB, 1920x1080px
You've asked your favorite companion out on a date....

and they said Yes!

Where do you take them? What do you guys do together?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>173480304
L-Liberty prime sempai!
you've finally noticed me!
W-wanna patrol around the burning ruins of the murderbot infested institute crater while hunting for commies?
>>
>>173480510
>while hunting for commies?
No Brotherhood, you are the commies.

THE PEOPLE MUST GIVE UP THEIR TECHNOLOGY TO THE BROTHERHOOD. ONLY THE BROTHERHOOD IS CAPABLE OF DECIDING WHO IS WORTHY. GLORY TO COMRADE MAXSON.
>>
>>173480683
>implying im some backwards knight.
Its love from afar...
hard love...
but maybe if I hunt commies just as good as them they'll notice me...
>>
File: _IMG_000000_000000.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>173480304
Hmm I wonder if Curie would want to go to the institute once I've blown out the brains of everyone who opposes me there

>>173418664
If the guy still gives a shit it's the Curie face redesign by darkysoul2 and I changed the hair to black and gave her the eyeglasses in elianoras armour compendium

>>173480683
B-B-B-BUT DUR BROTHERHOOD ARE SUPPOS 2 B NAZIISS

>T. Every fucking fallout 4 babby who has never played any games with the enclave in it (the actual fascists)
>>
File: Maxson_is_Right2.jpg (57KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
Maxson_is_Right2.jpg
57KB, 736x981px
>>173480683
>brotherhood are commies
>they trade
>they protect trade routes for discounts on trade

no
>>
>>173481139
>implying communist nations don't trade
>>
>>173481139
>>they trade
>>they protect trade routes for discounts on trade
If you talk to certain NPCs that are tied into Maxson's cult, you find they're off the opinion they should just use brute force to take whatever they need and/or want sans negotiation. In fact, you're sort of encouraged to intimidate the settlements into giving the Brotherhood their way in that subquest.
>>
>>173481635
>subquest
sidequest
>>
Which character should I masturbate to tonight? I'm thinking Magnolia but I'm not sure.
>>
>>173481740
The concept of Cait's several teen and possibly pre-teen rapes.
>>
>>173481740
P.A.M.
>>
>>173481740
Ruby Nash, naked and covered in Radscorpion Casserole.
>>
>>173481740
Nora Synth clone harem.
>>
File: U2U06I6.webm (387KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
U2U06I6.webm
387KB, 202x360px
>Get suggested FO4 lore videos
>Click
>Dude goes full Game Theory
>>
>>173481635
Actually, Danse prefers you pay full price for the crops.

Likewise, Danse also mentions that its against BoS policy to go through civilians to rech technology, so long as they aren't using it to harm others.
>>
>>173481635
teagan is an asshole.

maxson's rules are pretty good for farmers.
>>
>>173472923
Pretty good choices here anon.
>>
File: 1490187724417.jpg (90KB, 572x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490187724417.jpg
90KB, 572x1200px
On the "Definitive F:NV Mod List" the "Beast" modding guide link just nets me a Google drive error. Is anyone else having this issue?
>>
Are veteran rangers, lorewise, deadlier than Brotherhood Paladins?

I've spawned NCR Veterans and BoS Paladins in one on one and group battles and the Ranger Vets always come out on top, but I'm just wondering if this is a case of lore dissonance.
>>
>>173483338
lorewise the motherfuckers are in powerarmor and should shred anything stupid enough to be within medium-range engagement.

Veterans make sense winning in their engaging ranges, stupid far range with a big-ass anti-everything rifle.
>>
>>173483338
Depends entirely on the people and the situation.

I'd imagine taking out power armor is a part of NCR ranger training at some point.
>>
>>173483338

BoS rely too much on their armor, Ranger armor looks rad but really isn't that reat, they need actual skills.

A ranger with a AM rifle would probably wreck a Paladin's shit.
>>
File: ranger.jpg (1024KB, 1920x2223px) Image search: [Google]
ranger.jpg
1024KB, 1920x2223px
>>173483338
Not so deadly that they can hand cannon them through their fucking helmets.

I'd say they'd win if the BoS didn't have their armor and they were in the unmapped wild.

anywhere else, unless the NCR vastly outnumbered them, the BoS would win.
>>
File: vjgD69o.jpg (67KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
vjgD69o.jpg
67KB, 800x547px
>>173483556
I'd imagine they have something like the A-10 Pilots Coloring Book.
>>
>>173483631
>Ranger armor looks rad but really isn't that reat
Not only is it as good as the highest grade combat armor available to the military pre-war, but it comes with a pair of jeans that are completely bulletproof.
>>
>>173483636
I don't know about you compadre but I don't really have much trouble killing paladins with 45.70 govt.
>>
File: 19068-0-1475794666.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
19068-0-1475794666.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
RELEASE. THE KITTIES.
>>
>>173483636
Desert Rangers seem to outfit themselves. Aside from the revolvers they get for "25 years of loyal service", I doubt the military issues them lever-actions. As such, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that there are rangers that have gauss rifles and laser/plasma weapons? I seem to remember the NCR having such equipment in Fallout 2, it's just not standard issue because of logistics problems... but some of their Heavy Troopers along the Long 15 seem to be armed with plasma casters and possibly gatling lasers.
>>
>>173484589
>I don't really have much trouble killing paladins with 45.70 govt
Gameplay/story segregation.
>>
>>173483338
Well, going by NV, the NCR veteran rangers are supposed to be top-tier unit for one of the primary potentially-antagonistic factions in the game. BoS is a small side arc at best in NV. So I think NCR units would be a bit biased as their faction is much more prominent. Also gameplay wise PA in FO3/NV is a bit on the weak side compared to lore. While the Ranger armor should be top-tier for non-power armor, it still isn't power armor, so the Paladin should have an edge.

I think if it's a one-on-one and they both run into eachother unexpectedly, the Paladin would have the edge because of their Power Armor, but if there is some time to prepare, the Ranger would have the edge, as they are known for being able to read the ground and use terrain to maximum advantage. It depends on how heavily armed the Paladin is though. A Ranger I wouldn't expect to have more than a .308 rifle or maybe a 5mm automatic weapon (both which could be effective against PA), and a Paladin I think would have a standard Laser Rifle, but could have Plasma, and even a Gauss or Laser Gatling; it is plausible a Ranger could have an anti-material rifle or a grenade launcher of some kind; these would render the PA of the Paladin moot, although it would be rare for a Ranger to have these weapons most likely.

tl;dr: theoretically, Paladin should have a slight edge because of armor and firepower potential, but the Ranger would probably be better at using terrain and making the fight happen where it would be most advantageous to them.
>>
File: 17665-0-1471965416.jpg (119KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
17665-0-1471965416.jpg
119KB, 1000x600px
Looking up random mods is the best.
>>
File: 1470877306904.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470877306904.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>173484745
>Gameplay/story segregation
>"Made of a poly-laminate composite, the outer shell of the T-51 is lightweight and capable of absorbing over 2500 Joules of kinetic impact"
>"The .45-70 Government cartridge offers a rimmed, wide, 54mm-long case... ts huge, stocky bullets − generally hollow-point in design, often nicknamed the "Flying ashtrays" − still offer power levels ranging around 350 kilograms/meters (well over 3400 Joules or 2500 foot-pounds), and even exceeding it
>>
>>173478058

I never could figure that out actually.

It was a pain in the ass so I just duplicated an armor and made a new bgsm just for it, whenever I had to do that.
>>
If the Ranger can get the one shot they need to on the guy in power armor, the guy is fucked. Because the one shot they need is to pop them in the visor and let the bullet ricochet around inside the helmet.
>>
>>173474074
>armor negation only applies to ballistic damage
youre joking right? i didnt need another reason to hate that pop goes the weasel rifle
>>
File: 2015-12-16_00003.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-16_00003.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
Is your Soul Survivor happy, fog?

I don't mean killing their enemies happy, or getting that last piece of power armor happy.

I mean real happy. They're thankful for what they have in life, they look forward to the next sunrise. They have something, or someone, that makes them truly happy.
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_09_15_24_03_185.jpg (649KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_09_15_24_03_185.jpg
649KB, 1920x1080px
>>173484636
Doggos > Kitties

>>173478058
Try getting in contact with Niero, his work usually features palette swaps
>>
>>173485246
Thanks for the reply.

That's weird, though. That's another thing that I think should be really simple for a game made with modding in mind that seems to be more hassle than it's worth. Like, Shadowed Synth Armor creates a new armor mod, when IMO vanilla microcarbon should have had the black texture (and optionally the stealth buff).

whatevs.
>>
File: 20170205074851_1.jpg (692KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170205074851_1.jpg
692KB, 1920x1080px
>>173485528
I'll take your word that there is a doggo in that picture.

Fallout 4 does have nice dogs.
>>
>>173472727
Is the New Vegas multiplayer mod functional?
>>
File: VM.png (1MB, 600x1077px) Image search: [Google]
VM.png
1MB, 600x1077px
>>173484636
RELEASE. THE TITTIES.
>>
>>173485854
>Fallout 4 does have nice dogs.

Dog people are way more passionate about their pets than any other, on average. Just include a dog as a pet for your MC in any game and you can probably recoup costs as long as the dog does cute stuff and doesn't die.
>>
File: Gatling Plasma.png (241KB, 1101x660px) Image search: [Google]
Gatling Plasma.png
241KB, 1101x660px
>>173485595

NP. I would have replied sooner but I've been busy on my final plasma caster barrel.

We have gatling guns, gatling lasers, and now, I am filling the plasma void: Gatling plasma! With any luck I can get the tip of the plasma spin barrel this is based on, to spin around at high speeds.
>>
>>173485854
You might want to buy a new screen famalam.
>>
>>173484745
.45-70 would go through a power armor helmet at close range like it was cardboard.
>>
File: 3211.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3211.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>173485932
>tfw want to make a thick curie like that but I'm way too shit at bodyslide to do it proper
>>
>>173480970
your curie looks pretty cute, can a nigga get a link?
>>
>>173487693

How is it dead
>>
>>173487890
because the f4se will never get finished and the bigger fallout mods will never come to fruition and we'll get stuck with another gun mod and no ACTUALLY game changing mods with cool shit like more perks and alt fire modes and mod menus. can't forget mod menus.
if we can't even get the prerequisite mods how are we going to get any other ones?
is joke, i'm sure the script extender team is working hard they just put the fallout 4 one on the back burner.
>>
>>173487693
Game changing mods like SimSettlements are still coming out, SexTech just got a release, MCM came out a little while ago.
I have hope
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-09 01-23-31-04.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-09 01-23-31-04.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Well

AT LEAST THE TIP SPINS

But now its become a plasma caster hoverboard!
>>
>>173487693
but sim settlements came out recently, which is easily one of the best mods thats ever come out of the game so far.
>>
>>173488410
It's a sign, the game wants you to make vehicles for FO4.
>>
File: Fo4_Glory.jpg (185KB, 585x930px) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_Glory.jpg
185KB, 585x930px
>TFW the Brotherhood kills one of the better characters in the game
>>
>>173488410
Just the tip?
>>
>>173488410
I can't stop laughing. Please post a webm of it in action assuming it doesn't crash.
>>
>>173488616
You just like her cuz she's black and has white hair I bet.
>>
I think one of the most disturbing habits raiders have is putting corpses under their beds. I don't get it.
>>
>>173488728

Its just stuck to the bottom of my feet. I've had this happen with some shield mods in Skyrim. If I had to guess I'd say its because the barrel has the weaponbolt in it, and the receiver does not. I may have to summon Niero again for his advice.

>>173488642

Ye. Like the Assault barrel!
>>
>>173488757
It's more a thing where she's a character I felt a sort of kinship with in regard to a common occupation.
>>
>default laser rifle looks good with every outfit
>>
>tfw you're a mighty mighty man, you're young and you're in your prime
>>
>>173483338
Honestly, veteran rangers are probably scary as shit in-universe. Brotherhood paladins have superior equipment, but veteran rangers have a fuckton of experience. The paladin would probably never see the ranger. He'd just step on a mine concealed in his patrol path or take a bullet to a critical section of his power armor out of nowhere.

1v1 in a small box though of course the paladin would destroy the ranger. Honestly it's remarkably like asking what's deadlier between a human and a gorilla.
>>
>>173488616
I like her coat.
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_08_23_17_26_655.jpg (684KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_08_23_17_26_655.jpg
684KB, 1920x1080px
>>173472945
I prefer wasteland NV exploration.
There is something intriguing about walking for miles without encountering anyone and finding some lone cabin, cave or some shit like that.
Plus im a sucker for desert settings in fiction.

>>173473124
God damnit thats hot ...

>total sucker for black lace
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_08_20_39_29_374.jpg (666KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_08_20_39_29_374.jpg
666KB, 1920x1080px
>>173480304
Explore Boston Mayoral Bunker in search of another of Wilsons recording and Bear.

>tfw you leave the bunker only to see night and radstorm so you have an excuse to spend night there with your girl
<3
>>
>>173485932
Go on..
>>
>>173487693
>mod scene is dead
>which is why Fo4 has more mods, and more mod downloads, on nexus alone, then NV has goten in 6 years
>>
>>173488409
mate where are you getting the news that the mcm came out?
>>173488996
common occupation? are you a spy too?
>>
>>173490465
>common occupation? are you a spy too?
No he's a social worker that believes he's helping noble savage niggers in chiraq
>>
>>173490465
>common occupation?
Glory was a heavy. Occupational description: Shitwrecker.

Also, holy fuck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP8WHVWDH_s
>>
File: halal.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>173491209
that's some Postal 2 stuff right there.
>>
>>173485524
Any Sole Survivor that's properly happy is the exception to the rule, and probably a complete nutjob besides.
Finding love in the wastes is one thing; getting your son back another; getting through it without PTSD? highly improbable.
>>
>>173491379
I like to believe that an inability to cope with being helpless and victimized while part of some sinister government experiment and losing their entire family/ future in the process is the main reason they became a raider boss instead of, say, a Minuteman General.

Probably would have gone Brotherhood though if they weren't late to the party, but as it stands they're just a source for fancy tech.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-09-19 09-02-41-69.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-09-19 09-02-41-69.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>173485524
>Is your Soul Survivor happy, fog?

Ye

He's not happy when his weapons won't work, though

https://files.catbox.moe/cgh7rx.webm
>>
>>173491610
How does he have a energy to save the Commonwealth tho ?
Those two will drain any man..
>>
File: 1441219475304.jpg (507KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1441219475304.jpg
507KB, 1919x1079px
https://sketchfab.com/models/d0985f4b89af4ac2af9bc731597b38a2
>>
>>173491792

I have a refrigerator with like 1200 ice-cold Nuka Colas in it!
>>
>>173492082
What mod is that outfit ?
>>
>>173492151

Bodyslide Nuka Girl outfit from Nuka World DLC.
>>
Rate my weapon idea.

Modification of the Acid Soaker that thematically sprays radstag doe scent. When used on an enemy, a radstag has a chance of spawning in and attempting to violently couple with the target.
>>
>>173492467
Weapon idea #2: A grenade launcher that fires the Mirelurk Queen spawn attack. That's it. It fires mirelurk eggs that hatch. The babies have no allegiance. It's a weapon of chaos. And fun. And chaos.
>>
>>173492467
Not a bad idea, but the radstag are not the "savage face fuckers" of the game.
>>173492651
Useless if you are not close to the water.
>>
File: sympathizers.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sympathizers.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>173491209
>Occupational description: Shitwrecker.

I one shot her.
>>
>>173493490
that armor looks fucking fantastic but my autism can never enjoy it in Fallout, it clashes with the surroundings
>>
>>173493397
They are in far harbor.
>>
>>173493397
>Useless if you are not close to the water.
Howso?
>>
File: 9dabe0f80b0fd087e4686bac3e2691a5.jpg (128KB, 736x1051px) Image search: [Google]
9dabe0f80b0fd087e4686bac3e2691a5.jpg
128KB, 736x1051px
>>173493535
Thanks buddy. I get it, but I don't rp being the sole survivor. My dude crash landed with some servitors and keeps good care of his armor to maintain its machine spirit.
>>
File: maxson.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxson.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>173493490
>I one shot her.
That's okay, Anon.
>>
File: watchitmaxson.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
watchitmaxson.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>173494310
>implying I give one single fuck if you killed Maxson or not.

thanks for aiding my ascension.
>>
>>173494417
Oh, Anon. I took over the Brotherhood Of Steel. And my first act was to christen the new Elder Nonymous Societal Rehabilitation Center.
>>
File: 20170317102424_1.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170317102424_1.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
I feel guilty that I have life so nice while so many in the wasteland have it so bad

But that's my motivation. It's why I go on all these missions to scare off raiders and mutants to protect settlers. It's why I try to give escaped synths a chance at life by helping the railroad. It's why I'm rebuilding the Minutemen to be a real force to protect the average citizen. It's why I'm rooting out the Institute to stop their kidnappings and destruction. It's why everyone is welcome in the settlements I build and why I go to such lengths to have clean water and good living conditions.

In the few weeks I've been in the Commonwealth, huge changes have happened. People are much better off. But I don't take the credit.

I want to give other people a chance at even a fraction of the happiness I have.

All thanks to her.
>>
>>173495094
>>173494417
>>173494310
RP aside, can you take over BoS in F4 ?
>>
>>173495241
>RP aside, can you take over BoS in F4 ?
No. The one game where you really wish you could, they didn't do it. The BoS is too deep in Maxson's aryan kool-aid.
>>
>>173495241
It was an intended possible ending that got cut. A mod half-way restores it. I did it once, but got bored with the half-assedness of people still calling me paladin.
>>
>>173495307
Well, I take that back. I didn't want to take over. I wanted it to turn out that Sarah wasn't dead and that Maxson was installed by a conspiracy.
>>
I haven't started FO4 yet.
But I take it from all the screenshots with ENBs that the base game still has crappy lighting by itself?
>>
What did the institute want out of Mahkra Fish Packing? University Point has the experimental laser backstory, but fish packing?
>>
>>173495597
Seeing how they are a bunch of cunts that want citizens of Commonwealth to die i would say they are there to ensure no one gets that factory to work and has any food from it. Or some shit like that.

Or its just another bethesda cool dungeon lmao so randum xD
>>
>>173495597
Experimental laser?

man i thought they hit UP because of vault 88.
>>
>>173495926
The experimental laser was a coincidence, it was apparently some documents about reactor efficiency a settler had found in the junk.
>>
>>173495664
>side with the institute
>all synth dungeons are now just loot generators
They could have replaced them with another enemy type.
>>
>>173485524
As long as she's got enough jet.
>>
>>173473092
>with very little real detail put into them.
Funny because I agree with you but NV answers that cucks question 'what do they eat?'

NV makes more sense but it's not a fun diorama like 3 or 4.
>>
Hmmm.

I guess I'll come back to this barrel later.

I'm worried that this is an animation issue.
>>
File: 1489294681071.jpg (46KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
1489294681071.jpg
46KB, 507x464px
>>173496486
Really need the name of that mask mod been looking all afternoon!
>>
>>173499432
Vanilla batting helmet.
Vanilla welding goggles.
Buffscales Hat mod for Ulysses mask.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-06-21 11-23-45-13.jpg (672KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-06-21 11-23-45-13.jpg
672KB, 2560x1600px
>>173499432

Do you guys not check the weebly at all

Or was it removed from the OP?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ob4bs3dr2bijh7j/Buffs+Stuff+1-22-17.rar
>>
>>173499592
>Tells people to check OP
>Doesn't even bother to check the OP himself

wew
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-06-21 03-32-47-79.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-06-21 03-32-47-79.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>173499774

I don't usually have to read the OP.

I guess the weebly stuff got removed. Ah well, it was 99% my stuff and I have it all in one file anyway.
>>
Welp. Six hours later and I finally figured it out. I had to take the barrel and run it through 3ds and export...something I figured would end up in failure, but I wanted to cover all the bases anyway.

>It actually spins based on the firing rate

Thats actually pretty neat.

Once I get all the barrels nice n' situated, I'll start on Plas-Man's lair. I think I'm going to make it an underwater lair on the southeast coast, near the Poseidon energy plant, and with a secret entrance coming out of the basement of the plant, but you can only go out that way after getting a key card.
>>
>>173491961
I'd be down for this but the UI is trash
>>
>>173485932
Needs more downstairs hair
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_08_22_54_32_148.jpg (849KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_08_22_54_32_148.jpg
849KB, 1920x1080px
What is the point of Home Plate ?
Tiny build area, expensive, cant send companion to it etc.
Its a gopd damned wasted of caps. Fucking Hangman Alley has more options, bigger build area and can actually provide resources for you.

Can you name even one reason to buy that place ?
>>
>>173479803
They're not though. Most governments in general are utterly incompetent. For a large and incredibly inefficient corrupt bureaucracy, the NCR isn't that bad. The best endings for the game are pro-NCR.
>>
>>173480683
Communists don't want to take away your guns dingus. And they don't promote the creation of a privileged warrior class like the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood don't even care about private property or commodity production.
>>
>start up a new game
>end up as "the man with twelve guns with 3 bullets in each" every time until like level 5

Maybe there is a downside to all these gun mods.
>>
>>173480683
The Brotherhood are a fascist military regime
They're about as far from communists as you could possibly get

Now, they might be a pretty sympathetic fascist regime, but they're still a fascist regime. Brotherhood aren't 'the good guys', they're just probably the best of a bad situation.
>>
>>173503374
survival mode benefits from it i guess.
>>
>>173503613
>Communists don't want to take away your guns dingus
Except that's literally the first thing they do whenever they come to power.
>>
File: 1489178257134.jpg (56KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489178257134.jpg
56KB, 512x768px
>>173504415
But it does not..

Hangman Alley is right around the corner and its free, you actually get some loot while unlocking it AND you can do everything better there.
>>
>>173480683
Unity are the commies. They are the ones who want to reduce everyone to the same equal standard with absolute ideological purity and homogenous society.
>>
>>173505027
>Unity are communists
>they get nuked
really stimulates them neurons
>>
>>173505283
kinda like
>Enclave are fascists
>they get nuked
>>
>>173504518
No it's not. One of the biggest reasons the October Revolution occurred was because the Provisional Government enacted a policy of disarmament of the civilian militia (which were predominantly Bolshevik in composition). The ideal state for the Communist is one where the whole populous is a member of the militia. The construction of the Cheka and the Red Army (the police and standing army) evolved out of the civilian militia when the urban populous were complaining about the arbitrariness of the militia, with the latter being integrated with the existing military apparatus. The Red Terror itself didn't occur until a series of attempted terrorist assassinations of prominent state officials, including failed attempts against Lenin and Bukharin and a successful attempt against the then head of the militia. Disarmament only occurred in rural areas only to diffuse revolt against grain requisitions due to the need for food for the urban centers, which without (under War Communism at least) would have lead to famine, which even the Provisional Government wanted to do, but didn't have the balls to. (The largest reason why the October Revolution occurred was because the fact that the Provisional Government promised to pass a bunch of reforms when they seized power, but didn't do jack shit because that's what liberals do.)
>>
File: Fallout4.png (2MB, 1352x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4.png
2MB, 1352x1196px
>>173473141

I just make a separate one for every character. But then, I like making charts like these, so maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to make as many as possible.
>>
>>173495597
Synth fish
>>
>>173507186
Not synth whales?
>>
File: ScreenShot218.jpg (322KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot218.jpg
322KB, 1360x768px
>>173485524

She's haunted by what she's seen and done, but overall, she's content.
>>
>>173488757

I like her because she's frank and doesn't hesitate to call out bullshit, and she has that internal conflict where she'll fight type 2 synths but clearly regrets it. It's not Shakespeare, but she clearly has more depth than anyone else in the Railroad besides Deacon.
>>
File: cab.jpg (272KB, 824x695px) Image search: [Google]
cab.jpg
272KB, 824x695px
>>173507468
It's Mahkra Fish Packing not Mahkra Whale Packing.
>>
are Robobrains only good as glorified settlement workers and loot carriers? they don't seem very good at hurting much.
>>
>>173507819
if they actually use the mesmetron attack it can do some decent damage, but i feel theres a bug in the ai or something because they very rarely seem to use it
>>
>>173478910
In one of my first playthroughs of New Vegas, I just fought past the Cazadores. And in most playthroughs I do nowadays, I just sneak past the Deathclaws and the Supermutants. It isn't hard. Besides, the way Benny went to the city was the usual route most people did in-universe.

The reason why the Legion wasn't fleshed out was because they didn't have the time, and Obsidian readily admits that their portrayal of the Legion wasn't done as good as it could have been.
>>
>>173503374
Player home in town it's an option for the player to decorate, it doesn't have much utility
>>
>>173508094
Mine use the mesmo attack fairly regularly.

My go to heavy combat bot build is sentry torso, assaultron legs and mesmo head with twin gattling lasers, and they use the head attack fairly regularly.

Only problem I've noticed is that they sometimes hit you with the mesmotron attack but all it does is make your screen go white for a second, I don't think it actually damages you. Seems to happen if the target their shooting the head attack at dies and the tracking shot latches onto the next nearest potential target regardless of faction.
>>
>>173507186
>>173495597

Maybe they want to eat fish

Or use fish DNA to make that synthetic protein stuff that they eat. I guess?
>>
>>173503374
I never bothered to try to buy the place. how much is it, anyhow?

I downloaded this earlier for when I get around to doing a survival run.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21677/
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-09 09-28-45-71.jpg (999KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-09 09-28-45-71.jpg
999KB, 2560x1600px
Ah...finally. This thing was a pain in the hindquarters, I tell you what.

At least I kinda sorta figured out how to make stuff spin.
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_09_13_31_02_687.jpg (737KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_09_13_31_02_687.jpg
737KB, 1920x1080px
For the glory of the God Emperor of Mankind, post your characters /fog/ !!
>>
>Wear literally any suit of power armor in fallout 4
>Feel like a fucking idiot unless im carrying a gun equivalent to my size

Anyone else only wield heavy weapons in power armor?
>>
>>173510826
Now you understand why all the vanilla weapons are so big.
>>
File: yeah.gif (941KB, 402x276px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
941KB, 402x276px
>>173510454
looks rad; can't wait to give it a try. keep it up, dude.
>>
File: Gatling Plasma.webm (2MB, 986x596px) Image search: [Google]
Gatling Plasma.webm
2MB, 986x596px
>>173510454

Soon Plasma gets the treatment it deserves. Now I've made all the barrel types that I want.

The gatling barrel will shoot really fast, but the projectiles will be smaller, do less damage, and not explode, unlike the larger barrels. It will basically be like what I had before I began doing the tweaks.

I also think its pretty neat how the spinning part spins faster or slower depending on the firing speed! I didn't know FO4 did that. I figured it was all a single animation. That honestly really surprises me going by how many corners were cut on other things.
>>
>>173510826
Yes.

I made myself a house rule that i use heavy weapons only in PA ( Minigun/Laser Gatling, AT Gun/Nuke Cannon from Modern Firearms, Fat Man, Greatsword/Super Sledge ) and i dont use anything "small" in PA.
Only exception is the Missile Launcher.
>>
>>173511039
Gatling fatman when?
>>
File: tt_7.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tt_7.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>173510781
>>
>>173511039
what else is in this plasma mod of yours
>>
>>173511039
>>173510454
I can see myself using this.
>>
File: Let Freedom Ping.jpg (314KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Let Freedom Ping.jpg
314KB, 1360x768px
>>173510781
Keep thinking about filling out one of those character template sheets but I don't think my outfit would fit. Eh, not sure. Might do my own version of it.

Not sure if it would come across as pretentious bullshit though. At least the whole "Your creed" thing.
>>
File: ahoy.jpg (995KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ahoy.jpg
995KB, 1680x1050px
>>173510781
>>
>>173511978
Why Garand instead of AK47 ?
Would fit Stalker theme more.

>>173511982
Well hello there sailor.. What a big cannon you have there.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-03-28 05-43-29-77.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-03-28 05-43-29-77.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>173511556

Here are the general ideas I have so far

Barrels

Standard barrel - Short distance, lobs mildly explosive plasma balls in an arc. 20% slower projectile speed than normal plasma. KINDA like a plasma incinerator.
Prong barrel - Medium / long distance, fires mildly explosive plasma balls in a straight line. 20% faster projectile speed than standard, 20% less firing speed
Super Scatter barrel - 5x scatter barrels clumped together. Fires 30 small projectiles. Hideously inaccurate and recoils like a horse, but with the right mods you'll rain plasma on the enemy, and also has a massively high damage output
Plasma Gatling - Fires fast and is more accurate than the scatter. Weaker. Recoils hard but not as bad as the scatter.
Plasma Long range Flamer - Longer reaching Plasma flamer. Maybe 25% more damage but don't wanna overdo it. Might also increase the recoil a lot.
Plasma Cannon - BFG 9000. Fires even slower, larger projectiles. Explosion is massive. Changes ammo type to plasma cannon ammo
Plasma Beam - Locked behind a quest. Plasma Assaultron style beam, massive damage, changes ammo type to plasma cannon ammo

Scopes

Plasma electromagnetismifier - Computerized device that magnetizes plasma bolts and sends them towards enemies. Basically tracking plasma. Science, ain't gotta explain shit. Locked behind quest. I also don't know 100% but this likely will be worse than useless with the flamer attachment unless it can actually make flame particles track too. Like around corners n shit.

Receivers

Standard, medium, fast. Kinda simple actually. Recoil and accuracy get worse with speed upgrades.

Misc

Weighted frame - Add 50 lead to the plasma caster (50 pounds tacked on to its overall weight) to get rid of recoil
>>
>>173512398
that character looks like a hooker that caters exclusively to old grizzled fishermen
>>
>>173512936
Yeah i know, i nailed that hot messy look perfectly.
>>
>>173513209
>hot
>>
>>173495597
I thought the same thing when I entered
malden center.
>>
>>173512936
I was scrolling past this thread and I saw this post and followed the link because that is my fetish and now I want my money back
>>
File: Anchor.webm (744KB, 1066x798px) Image search: [Google]
Anchor.webm
744KB, 1066x798px
>>173512912

And this is what I picture in my head when I think about adding tracking capabilities to the Plasma Cannon:
>>
File: heels.jpg (100KB, 947x644px) Image search: [Google]
heels.jpg
100KB, 947x644px
>download Gamoholiks The School clothing mod
>okay fair enough, it doesnt work on CBBE Hardbody
>try to convert in in Outfit Studio
>cant for the life of me figure out how do i deal with the heels ...

Help ?
How the hell do you bend the feet to stop them from clipping through shoes ?
Pic fucking related.
>>
>>173513836
Okay, nevermind i got it ...
DUH.
>>
>>173511039
Can I make a request, Buff-sama?
>>
File: 1491531872487.jpg (381KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491531872487.jpg
381KB, 1280x1280px
DANK LETS PLAYS INCOMMING
https://youtu.be/CAdA3_xOzds
https://youtu.be/8s3ePZEHSmc
>>
>>173514642
>thinking Buff does requests
That autist will just screech about how you should do it yourself.
>>
>>173514891
He's not wrong.
>>
Am I retarded?
Is there no way to move caps as individual items in Fallout 4?
>>
>>173515071
Hello Buffscale.
>>
>>173515175
Buffscale or not, he really isn't wrong.
>>
>>173514742
fuck off shill
>>
>>173515303
You have to go back.
>>
>>173515425
Gee willickers, back where? Back to a time when people on /fog/ didn't act like entitled manchildren?

I only wish.
>>
For NV
could anyone recommend me mods that decrease loot ammount (only healing, and explosives) on enemies and on the world as well as reducing ammo storage for ammo vendors?

>inb4 vicious wastes and project nevada
NO
>>
>>173515909
You have to go back.
>>
>>173513386
thats an oddly specific fetish anon, how much material could there possibly be of old grizzled fishermen nailing britney spears after rehab rejects?
>>
>>173516019
>can someone find me a mod to do thing?
>i dont want these mods that do what im asking
???
>>
>>173516092
... to the future?
>>
>>173516725
they do too much
Project nevada has the loot reducing but it has to an annoying core patch and other rebalance options that i fucking hate
Vicious wastes is a mod made by an mega autist for autists
JSUE is the best rebalance mod but it does not have what i want
>>
>>173516965
make
your
own
>>
>>173517057
That always seems to be the answer
it s 2017 and there should be something like what i asked.
>>
Damn that Sim Settlements mod makes me want to reinstall the game. Anyone here used it?
>>
>>173517651
no one here actually plays fallout 4
>>
File: 20170325220058_1.jpg (274KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170325220058_1.jpg
274KB, 1360x768px
>>173512398
I'm not intentionally doing a STALKER theme, but I do like that game so it probably slipped in subconsciously.

Going for more of a 'wasteland operator; type deal, handmade military gear with a big of wasteland 'because it's cool' look.

>>173517651
I like it. It's an easy way to get decent looking settlements in all the places where you don't want to spend a lot of time hand crafting individual dwellings or businesses, but want it to look nicer than just a bunch of beds and random store stands shoved wherever they'll fit.
>>
>>173517651
its a pretty neat little mod, but it really shines when you also build comfy little decorations around their shacks and shops.
>>
>>173517651
its amazing, especially if you're the type that doesn't really like having to build up houses and such for your various settlers.
>>
Anyone tried Shielded Settlers? "Move Store and Assign Settlers to Power Armor" is good for moving it around but my guards don't seem to like actually using their posts.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20472/?
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_09_13_31_06_189.jpg (749KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_09_13_31_06_189.jpg
749KB, 1920x1080px
>>173518769
i really like those screenies of yours.
Keep up the good work man.
>>
>>173521134
They're definitely better than your 40shitter
>>
Any GOOD mods that make ballistics better on New Vegas?

I fucking hate being sniped by handguns from farther than 50 yards away
>>
File: 20170403235214_1.jpg (219KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170403235214_1.jpg
219KB, 1360x768px
>>173521134
Thanks man.

Started a new game not long ago but I'll be up for taking more shots sooner or later. Just have to explore and find the right places to take some good shots.

Can't have things getting stale can I?
>>
File: 1473091344998.jpg (85KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
1473091344998.jpg
85KB, 658x595px
>>173517324

>le current year
>>
is "fast travel" in survival a meme?
is it actually valuable to cross the wastes on foot without any tunnels to shortcut the distance?
im conflicted and need another head on this idea
>>
File: Player_Character-Flannel.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Player_Character-Flannel.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>173511331
I haven't seen you in a very long time, anon

It's spurred me into posting my - once over-posted - player character

>>173510781
K
>>
File: ScreenShot12.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot12.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Pre-war Sanctuary sure is beautiful
>>
>>173522843
fast travel is a double edged sword. On the one hand, fast travelling everywhere without a care in the world leads people to not explore the world as much as if it wasnt there. If there was no fast travel, then you would kill a lot of pointless time trekking back and forth- god forbid the settlers at the murkwater construction site want you to clear out ghouls in Salem.

I had a nice balance in Skyrim by removing all fast travel except for carriages, which only went to the main cities. If there was something like that in F4 Id download it in an instant.
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_08_20_39_57_616.jpg (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_08_20_39_57_616.jpg
521KB, 1920x1080px
>>173522096
No prob.

Wasteland in the rain is beautiful.
>>
>>173522885
Is that Memory Den "Relive pre war memories" mod ?
>>
>>173521840
>50 yards is too far for accurate handgun fire
Fuck off.

>>173522874
>Platinum Chip necklace
>in the Capital Wasteland ca. 2277
I do like that outfit though, I always edit it to remove the stupid necklace and replace it with a red bandana; made that a custom Sunny Smiles armor for her companion mod, she's adorable in it.
>>
>>173522096
what mod is THIS?
>>
>>173522874

Hey, I remember you! I always thought your character was more memorable than most.
>>
>>173522885
This is a nice wholesome scene you've set up he... oh my god.
>>
File: mf_fo4edit.jpg (605KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mf_fo4edit.jpg
605KB, 1920x1080px
Trying my hand at tweaking Modern Firearms to make it more bearable. I've done a few tweaks already, but what do you reckon I should do about the shotgun's dragon's breath rounds? In vanilla they're just regular 12ga with incendiary effect, which makes them way overpowered. Considering reducing the range significantly, but should I lower, or even keep the pellet damage? I mean, IRL they're little more than glorified flamethrowers, but this could make them useless ingame instead of balanced. Pic already has a quick test I made on -25% less damage.
Oh and if someone could tell me somewhere I can quickly upload files (no need to register and such), I can share the result if anyone is interested.
>>
>>173523201
there is a boat mod that lets you go to coastal locations and a teleporter mod that allows you to build linked teleporters in your settlement once you get to a certain point in the game. it will even spawn in synths during a settlement raid.
>>
>>173522843
>>173523201
personally I only fast travel on routes I've heavily travelled in that particular run

Sanctuary to Starlight Drive In is usually the first route I consistently fast travel.
>>
File: ScreenShot18.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot18.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>173524826
What? I especially love the details on the dresser
>>
File: 20170325235640_1.jpg (67KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170325235640_1.jpg
67KB, 1360x768px
>>173524181
By "THIS" what part do you mean?
>>
File: 20170317200235_1.jpg (218KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170317200235_1.jpg
218KB, 1600x900px
>>173522885
>>173525654
Lewd.
>>
>>173525812
the campfire, weapon and mask actually now that you've posted that
>>
File: 20170326151738_1.jpg (137KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170326151738_1.jpg
137KB, 1360x768px
>>173526573
Weapon is from the AKM Project (Sekret Klub account required) but once you make your account and sign in it's available.

http://www.gunetwork.org/t11117-fo4-akm-project-v1-5

Camping gear is from the campsite mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11734/?

Mask is the survivalist gas mask from this
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7362/?

Wasteland camping is damn comfy.
>>
>>173486026
You should stick one of the little tube things from FO3 and NV on each of the barrels
>>
Why do they call it Fallout 4?

Because there's a 1 in 4 chance it's going to Fall Out to the desktop.
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_09_21_06_50_954.jpg (855KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_09_21_06_50_954.jpg
855KB, 1920x1080px
>>173526135
>tfw there are still no lesbian animations for F4

suffering.jpg
>>
>>173497532
>using your plasma rifles as hoverboards
>>
File: MILDLY UPSET.png (14KB, 67x68px) Image search: [Google]
MILDLY UPSET.png
14KB, 67x68px
>Completely redo Generator Room in settlement, takes like 2 hours
>"Hmm, I haven't quick saved in a while. Better do that in case it crashes"
>Hit quick save
>Game crash
>>
>>173528529
That looks like shit.
>>
File: 17704-1-1472278551.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
17704-1-1472278551.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
well shit

the best of both worlds

>http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17704/?
>>
File: Fallout4_2017_04_09_21_10_25_636.jpg (1003KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_2017_04_09_21_10_25_636.jpg
1003KB, 1920x1080px
>>173529532
Periodic Autosaves are your saviour nigga.
And habitual quick saving every five steps like me.
>>
File: tumbling.gif (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumbling.gif
12KB, 300x300px
>>173529878
>Think about playing FO4 again
>Debate survival mode
>See that it disables pretty much every form of saving
Nope.
>>
>>173529863
>Mod description contains no actual description
>Just an ad for the modders other mod.

>>173529878
Survival Mode, motherfucker.
I've already taken away the diseases and lack of console. If I take away the save restrictions, the only thing new survival about it is the need to eat and weight management.
>>
>>173530213
>>173530239
>Survival Mode, motherfucker.
There is a Survival Mod Options mod...

You can adjust dmg, thirst/hunger/sleep needs, saving in few forms etc.

Without it Survival is unplayable.
>>
>disable mods to lower plugin count
>end up with more plugins because I added 10 more mods
>>
>>173473124
What bodyslide preset are you using?
>>
File: 1487566118434.jpg (48KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487566118434.jpg
48KB, 570x533px
>>173485524
Is yours happy?
>>
>>173530239

The need to eat and weight management are the best parts of Survival mode though.
>>
File: 1491355209578.jpg (352KB, 766x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1491355209578.jpg
352KB, 766x1242px
>>173529863
What is with nexus modders and barbie alien freaks? I wouldn't mind the face so much if they at least had the common courtesy to obey realistic human proportions for the rest of the body.
>>
>>173532276
4U
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19516/?
>>
>>173532276

and most of new vegas+FO3 armors were barbie body ports?

stop shitposting plz, and remove the goat cum of your eyes for not noticing the "Bodyslide" tag
>>
File: 1484029968844.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1484029968844.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>173532649
I know about bodyslide you faggot. The fact that these freaks are using it to churn out aliens is what's disgusting.
>>
File: 1431980615414.png (1MB, 1409x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1431980615414.png
1MB, 1409x1207px
>>173472923
>>
>>173530425
I like vanilla survival.

It just requires a lot of patience.
>>
>>173530425
I play with vanilla survival values and only disable survival carry weight

I'd be fine with survival carry weight too if I had a baggage train of pack brahmin
>>
>>173534519

I dropped it when I realized how damage really worked and that stupid adrenaline perk.

They ruined a good thing by trying too hard, all I wanted was Hardcore from NV but with damage doubled or even tripled across the board.
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/72111/?
>ripped and ported outfit shown with a link to GUN in the YouTube description
it sure would be a shame if someone

reported him
>>
>>173535279
Question. What exactly does Survival Mode do? I know it stacks damage against the player, but I've read things like it limits Settlements and the Workshop? Confuses the hell out of me.
>>
File: 20170409165036_1.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170409165036_1.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>Get random mission
>This
>Way too weak to be doing this
>Burn through 25+ stimpaks fighting the damn things
>Living from crit to crit
>Reward: Mr. Handy
>3 Mr. Handy robots in a 19 pop vault
>>
>>173536385

Robot uprising soon, fellow Handy.
>>
>>173536385
Maybe if you'd let your men breed the women they wouldn't be looking so hard for Handys.
>>
>>173536210
player does 2x damage to enemies with a perk that adds up to 50% extra damage
enemies deal 3x damage to player
food, sleep and water daily requirements are added
water can be bottled by hand
carry weight is fucked
that's about it I think

>>173536385
25+ stimpaks for a Mr Handy seems solid to me
>>
>>173536210
oh and saves are only possible on exit and by sleeping in a (good?) bed
>>
File: 20170409161054_1.jpg (327KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170409161054_1.jpg
327KB, 1360x768px
Gotta say I gained new appreciation for the hunting rifle after I installed New Calibers.

Suddenly it became the only good weapon I had that fires .308 Winchester and it's actually quite a nice gun once you fix the bolt issue.
>>
Can't seem to find the Type3 bodies mod for New Vegas on Nexus anymore. Can anyone halp? I need my Cass to be sexier.
maybe also to be able to get her to blow me
>>
File: 1461948857709.jpg (167KB, 905x882px) Image search: [Google]
1461948857709.jpg
167KB, 905x882px
>>173537548
>Type3
>not T6m
>>
>>173537753
I'm open to whatever, really. I've never improved the character models in one of these games outside of Morrowind. I usually just fuck with gameplay tweaks.
>>
File: 20170409162022_1.jpg (140KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170409162022_1.jpg
140KB, 1360x768px
>>173537416
Mist makes for great pictures.
>>
File: 20170409161942_1.jpg (182KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170409161942_1.jpg
182KB, 1360x768px
>>173538325
>>
>>173537753
>watch lore video
>guy spergs out saying that the X-01 in FO4 is actually totally different from Enclave Power Armor in order to defend Bethesda from their inability to stick to the script
>>
>>173537753
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45162/?
Found T6M, but the instructions are in very bad english. How the hell do I install it?
>Sold after the introduction of the NPC
>Please have introduced a combination of the plugin according to the DATA folder and games folder in Corefile.
The introduction is recommended to use the FOMM or BAIN
>>
>>173538635
>download manually
>add to data folder
get a type 3 texture from 3 or NV nexus and the madcat conversions for the female khans and tribal armors
>>
File: 20170408002538_1.jpg (459KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170408002538_1.jpg
459KB, 1920x1080px
>>173538470
>>
>>173539107
any enb or lighting mods?
>>
File: 20170408011806_1.jpg (537KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170408011806_1.jpg
537KB, 1920x1080px
>>173539172
Enhanced Lights and FX

I can't remember what ENB I use, but It's one of the more subtle ones.
>>
>>173539416
I can tell, I like it

if you could find the name I'd appreciate it, you have the exact mods I need to get into this game again, stopped playing in december 2015
>>
File: 20161004002643_1.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161004002643_1.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>173539519
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5885/?

Lmao I just remembered it's 'Subtle' ENB
>>
File: 20170409163826_1.jpg (175KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170409163826_1.jpg
175KB, 1360x768px
>>173539734
I think I might give this a go.

All the ENB I saw were such total overhauls I didn't like how they looked.
>>
>>173531703
Yeah, PinkyHUDAnon's SS Elizabeth is a mental submissive who is ridiculously devoted to Cait. Perhaps this devotion has replaced any sense of loss they had over the loss of their spouse and child (although it's unknown how devoted to them she was to begin with).

>>173538635
Just replace the armor and body NIF files in your data folder, nothing really to it. You don't even need to use any of the ESPs or ESMs. Only thing you do need to add is a skin texture, there are plenty of decent ones (T6M uses the same UV mapping as Type3 skins, so any Type3 skins would work. I personally prefer the dirty hairy raiders skin version (and the clean hairy for non-raiders), with the sweaty skin normal/specular map.

If you have a LL account, a user there made a modification for T6M that cleans up the neck seams a lot (and I think has BnB compatibility).
>>
>>173536210
Sleeping is limited on certain beds
Diseases were added
Health restoration was slowed.
no fast travel
Perk in >>173536976 gives extra damage per kill, and its lost when sleeping

I thought it was good in it forced me to explore and do more with food and water and made settlements more useful.

>>173537102
Saves are done on all beds.
>>
>>173538625
and you're retarded enough to forget that the enclave used the X-01 to create the APA, because most of their original concepts ended up like this video, even the fucking bible states that

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sfC-NrfLI

EVEN OBSIDIAN: JE SAWYER, TIM CAIN, FEARGUS URQHART, MCA ADMITED THAT BETHESDA DID IT RIGHT WITH X-01 PRE WAR PROTOTYPE

Stop with this shitposting baits, its enough that almost no one can talk about all games fine here without you shitfucks shitposting about Muh lore

grow up faggots
>>
>>173540571
I can't find an entry that states that. The sources I can find state the APA was created post-war with the APA Mk2 being created in 2220.

Bethesda's shit seems to be trying to make the Enclave out to be a wholly incompetent evil in the tune of "da bad guys can't win cuz they is really juz stooped". Because implying the Enclave just poached the fucking technology from a pre-war cache undermines what made them threatening and/or awesome.
>>
>>173541324
>da bad guys can't win cuz they is really juz stooped
>got btfo by an illiterate tribal on the west coast and a 19 year old on the east coast
>not completely stupid
>>
>>173541475
19 year old had a giant robot as backup.
>>
Are super mutants biologically immortal?

Do they have a means of natural reproduction?
>>
>>173541695
They don't seem to age.

>Do they have a means of natural reproduction?
Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>173541324

>2198: The Enclave resumes work on various Pre-War technologies, including power armor variations. None of these are much of an improvement over the conventional old power armor, and some are actually worse

>2215: Under Presidential Order, Enclave scientists begin to work on an upgraded version of power armor. Many prototypes are developed and tested.

>2220: October: Enclave scientists develop a reliable version of the Mark II power armor. The prototype results (and accidents... and explosions... and deaths) are classified by order of the new President Richardson for the sake of morale.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING SHITPOST YOU AUTISTIC 40 years old NMA SPERGTARD!

>>173541695

They are due to mutation, east cost gen 1 get smarter over time, east coast since it has no grey's touch are doomed to grow and become behemoths over the years.
>>
File: tumblr_nbcxbinwoT1s5i2imo4_500.jpg (141KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbcxbinwoT1s5i2imo4_500.jpg
141KB, 500x551px
would things taking fucking forever to happen like assigning some robot to supply lines be a symptom of too many plugins and the game slowing down?

>>173541695
as far as we know they can live for longer than normal humans

it depends on the strain, on the west coast they stay normal

on the east the oldest ones become overlords then turn into behemoths

they are sterile and can't reproduce due to the FEV which is why they need to kidnap people and expose them to the virus to make more
>>
>>173541982
>they need to kidnap people and expose them to the virus to make more

Boston's variant doesn't seem to care about making more, and eat all the humans they take.
>>
>Making settlement
>Accidentally disable Preston (probably, he's disappeared and the Vault personnel tracker shows an empty waypoint where he was last standing and moveto doesn't work)
>placeatme makes a Preston that I can't make a follower

I assume the game thinks the nonexistent preston is still following me so I can't recruit him again. Is there an equivalent to "set playerfollowercount" in Fallout 4?
>>
>>173541695
Super Mutants are biologically immortal, but are prone to dementia.

They cannot naturally reproduce as the FEV genetically sterilized them and gave them a full set of reproductive chromosomes.

>>173541894
>STOP WITH THE FUCKING SHITPOST YOU AUTISTIC 40 years old NMA SPERGTARD!
Nowhere in your fucking copy/paste does it state they based the APA on some pre-war experimental armor that was already being produced.
>>
>>173542125
>Placeatme
>Not using moveto.player
Try "prid 1a4d7; disable; enable; moveto.player"
>>
>>173542410
I tried those individually without luck but not together.

Also it's worth noting moveto either makes the quest marker for his last location move to me or moves me to it.

I'll try your thing now, hopefully it works.
>>
So, I know that X-01 is supposed to spawn at 35 court and SoBo Checkpoint as long as you're over level 30, but that doesn't seem to be the only factor. Anyone know something about this that reddit doesn't?
>>
File: 20170331203200_1.jpg (119KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170331203200_1.jpg
119KB, 1360x768px
>>173540025
Eh probably not going to use the ENB but looking at it pointed me at the best indoor lighting overhaul I've ever seen, so thanks!
>>
>>173542563
just go to the KB-12 site in the glowing sea
>>
>>173536976
That sounds... really half-assed for a survival mode attempt.
>>
>>173542513
The semicolon just make it do the orders in sequence without needing to enter them individually.

What exactly did you do to him with console? Were you using his refid or his baseid?
>>
>>173542730
All at once made no difference, moved the waypoint and he's still gone.

I can only assume I accidentally clicked him and erased him with disable when clearing some power lines (Hangman's Alley) mods won't let me scrap, so should be refid.

I guess it's possible he just vanished because of some other mod or something? He was in power armor if that changes anything, and I did just install Shielded Settlers so maybe the modified power armor chassis id fucked him up.

At this point I might just have to revert to a previous save... several hours ago.
>>
File: 1491769465063.jpg (85KB, 723x407px) Image search: [Google]
1491769465063.jpg
85KB, 723x407px
>>173472727
Do we have a discord?
>>
Has anyone made a weapon for Fallout 4 with a sort of "enemy-launching" attack?
>>
>>173543231
>discord for a general
>>
File: 1481260130190.jpg (71KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1481260130190.jpg
71KB, 750x714px
>>173543086
>I overwrote the save from before I erased/mod erased him
>Disabling the mod has no effect
>>
>TFW a though for a post-game DLC has turned into thoughts of a total conversion, as Bethesda left no room in their fucking horrible story for even an asspull of an attempt to save things
>>
>>173543086
>>173543818
On a whim I tried Resurrect, which worked. The Power Armor is gone and he's reverted to a default inventory (also not wearing any of it) but I managed to save the armor pieces themselves with removeAllItems... of course, it was just the first suit you get on that roof anyways so it's not like it's anything worth saving.
>>
File: 1468811171700.webm (398KB, 760x314px) Image search: [Google]
1468811171700.webm
398KB, 760x314px
>>173544656
Like, the best plan I can come up with is to trigger a certain story script event in the world to happen earlier and then to derail the entire main quest.

Which, I mean... it can work. But I feel dirty doing it. And I'd either need to genocide characters or figure out a voice cast solution.
>>
>>173545514
>>173544656
make a no voice acting overhaul
>>
>'i used to be a field scribe, until a deathclaw snapping my femur like a twig put an end to that'
the absolute madmen, they actually did it
>>
File: defiance_-_top_sci-fi_3.jpg (406KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
defiance_-_top_sci-fi_3.jpg
406KB, 1280x720px
my buddy tasked me with creating something inspired by Defiance, a sci-fy tv show/video game that might not be worth remembering. but the design is quite nicely appropriate given my tools. its the same kinda hand-built wasteland earth assets, mixed with the alien/sci-fi aspect. i am very bad at settlement building, but its nice inspiration.
>>
File: Defiance-3-8-12-Hollows_960x540.jpg (195KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Defiance-3-8-12-Hollows_960x540.jpg
195KB, 960x540px
>>
File: japanese porn.jpg (40KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
japanese porn.jpg
40KB, 700x447px
I've been trying to find mods that add more automatron content but without luck. Can anyone help me?
>>
File: 20121231021348a0dczsqfah17i85j.jpg (239KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
20121231021348a0dczsqfah17i85j.jpg
239KB, 960x540px
>>
File: SDPT-12-Defiance-tour-ex-street.jpg (606KB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
SDPT-12-Defiance-tour-ex-street.jpg
606KB, 1704x2272px
>>
File: tankred.png (493KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
tankred.png
493KB, 494x750px
>>173547408
There's one for power armored automatrons but that's about it i guess

i really want someone to make dreadnaught automatron parts.
>>
>>173547831
i know that feel, i just mod my game and modify ADA into a large sentry deathmachine with mortars on her back and a minigun/club combo
>>
Deciding what's a good idea and what seems like a good idea but is actually terrible is the hardest part of the creative process.
>>
>>173548863
Are flying aircraft carriers overdone yet?
>>
Is there any mod to collect the hands / scalps / heads of my victims?
>>
>>173550341
Literally the Prydwen. So yes.
>>
>>173547408
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17414/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16653/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19810/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18584/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18200/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17732/?

some of these are OP as fuck
>>
>>173552464
where's the one that lets you fuck assaultrons
>>
File: Power_Mower_Deluxe.jpg (251KB, 800x918px) Image search: [Google]
Power_Mower_Deluxe.jpg
251KB, 800x918px
Damn. Why is does the 50s aesthetic look so good?
>>
>in fallout 1 so far I'm a walking god with too much shit and bos combat armor
>in fallout 2 so far I keep getting my shit rekt by fucking rats beneath klamath
>>
>>173551923
Well, the thought was to present something that makes the Prydwen look like absolute child's play. To set up a "We control the skies!" and then an "Oh..." moment.

But it is terribly cliche. Trying to think up something better.
>>
>>173552464

>and no fucking assaultron Synth hand mods
>>
File: polo+2b.jpg (197KB, 1000x545px) Image search: [Google]
polo+2b.jpg
197KB, 1000x545px
>>173552590
The "weird" aesthetic is often pretty good.
>>
>>173535279
I actually ended up enjoying and hating survival more than hardcore mode.
>>
> Sneak sneak sneak
> Shoot.
> Wait wait wait
> Everyone buzzes around impotently
> Shoot them if they get too close
> Wait Wait Wait
> Shoot someone else
> Wait again.
> Die to some bullshit
> Do it all over again.

>>173552740
>Well, the thought was to present something that makes the Prydwen look like absolute child's play
If you're brainstorming this for some fifth faction that totally makes sense and doesn't break immersion and MAN THEY'RE SO COOL!!!!! (tm) then give them a LEO Railgun. Basically just a huge gauss rifle with some solar collection fins and 1000 six-inch pieces of rebar or whatever that can make surgical strikes. Three of those rounds placed well in strategic areas of the prydwen will probably take it down without actually being a huge pain in the ass to model and populate.
>>
>>173554086
Going to be honest. I never actually completed FO4. I reached the point where you're forced to choose a faction, realized that every option fucking sucked and offered no good ending where you can actually resolve anything and instead involves a lot of murder and a sword hanging over your head as the credits roll, and then I uninstalled the game and deleted my saves. I had done every sidequest and then the main storyline fucked everything up for me.

Also, the strategic target of my destructive desire isn't the Prywen itself. It's Liberty Prime. It's the meme-spouting, nuke-tossing emblem of hypocrisy that they decided to recycle for lulz value. I want to see it melted into a pile of twisted slag.
>>
>>173554943
>Going to be honest. I never actually completed FO4. I reached the point where you're forced to choose a faction, realized that every option fucking sucked
Just like New Vegas?
>>
File: 1348227268833.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1348227268833.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>Try to do a run where I murder the Railroad
>feel guilty and reload

Anyone else have a hard time roleplaying as an evil character?
>>
>>173555527
I didn't feel that bad about the railroad.

Random settlers gets to me though.
>>
>>173555527
well yeah since the game doesn't let you

at worst you can play a greedy smart ass with a heart of gold

at best you can play a goody two shoes who does it for free
>>
>>173478034
This 100%.

In fact I think we discussed it before.
>>
File: 1467224595059.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467224595059.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>173555524
>Just like New Vegas?
New Vegas didn't try to play Caesar's Legion off as being noble. There were no sympathetic characters in the Legion. They were assholes.

Similarly with House, he's presented as a deluded fuck. But he's an over-the-top deluded fuck.

In 4, the BoS is a faction I want to return to its former glory. The Institute are, by-and-large, fucking sociopaths. The Minutemen are the only morally valid option, yet that route marks doom for everyone else. You can't force a peace. You can't cut off the head and leave the body to be rehabilitated. You just murder and murder and murder.

It sucks.
>>
>>173555527
I set out on that Covenant quest with the sole purpose of siding with the Compound, but as soon as that old lady scientist opened her mouth I changed my mind.
>>
Okay, so why am I wearing light leather and combat armor with a total DR of about 40, and my actual DR is listed as over 90? How the fuck does fo4 calculate this number?
>>
>>173554943
>lso, the strategic target of my destructive desire isn't the Prywen itself. It's Liberty Prime.

Gee, maybe finish the game as any faction that hates the BoS, wherein the ending quest entails the destruction of liberty prime.
>>
File: 1467781632967.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467781632967.webm
3MB, 406x720px
>>173556263
That quest is my issue with the game in a nutshell. No neutral solution. No peace. Just murder.
>>
>>173556416
Like, my dream scenario for Fallout 4 is one where you can arm the Minutemen to the point where you can just be like "Everybody calm the fuck down or I'll give you a plasma enema."
>>
>>173556034
I can understand liking the New Vegas factions better, but they didn't represent a brighter future.

I think 4 should have done more with working with your faction of choice to shape the future. It would have been nice to add more of a social or cultural aspect to the settlements you built.
>>
(You) have to go back
>>>/v/
>>
>>173556034
house is an over the top deluded fuck who clearly gets more results than anyone bar maybe yes-man
>>
>>173556669
The one time in modern Fallout you had an element introduced that represented the promise of a brighter future, someone made a mod to let you eat it.
>>
>>173557136
Is it something from 3?
>>
File: AWK3522.png (327KB, 661x330px) Image search: [Google]
AWK3522.png
327KB, 661x330px
>>173557330
>Is it something from 3?
DLC, yes.
>>
>>173557121
Caesar had an empire
NCR had its own civilization.

House built a gambling resort, thought it was saving civilization, in which he had to enforce his rule by his robots.
>>
>install mod to make vertibirds not shit
>makes the minigun you man unequippable once you debark
>>
>>173557440
Thats pretty funny, I was thinking you could eat the GECK.
>>
File: 20170403195012_1.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170403195012_1.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>the clean water situation is pretty bad
>people are getting sick
>there isn't enough clean water to go around
WHAT THE FUG

>>173555672
I love playing goody two shoes characters. Every game ever, all the way back to baldur's gate and kotor and stuff, it just feelsgoodman.

I have to force myself to play back through a second time as a bad person and even then I usually sometimes don't even finish it. I've played kotor probably about 8-9 times and did it evil like once or twice.
>>
File: 20170403231521_1.jpg (393KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170403231521_1.jpg
393KB, 1360x768px
>>173558924
I can't bring myself to be evil in games. Ever.

Games are my escapism. Playing a hero who makes a difference makes me feel better. It's not that complicated.

I feel like a dick enough in real life to not want to play-act a dick in my spare time.
>>
>>173556313
Theres a perk that gives you bonus DR that you probably have
>>
>>173559119
For me it's less escapism since I'm a social worker and live a friendly life but I still like the feelerinos
>>
File: HES GOT A LONG SHARP KNIFE.png (218KB, 1352x1196px) Image search: [Google]
HES GOT A LONG SHARP KNIFE.png
218KB, 1352x1196px
>>173472923
get good
>>
File: 20170403230947_1.jpg (277KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170403230947_1.jpg
277KB, 1360x768px
>>173559890
Feels are also good. I like good feels.
>>
>>173524097
show me 9 mm data that prover otherwise fag
>>
>>173558924
>>173559119

I remember an old interview with Molyneux about fable 2 and he was talking about most people played good so they tried to include more sacrifice rather than just good and evil.

Its fun that in these threads there were a lot of people who complained about not being able to be bad enough or murder everyone.

I'd honestly take more variations of doing good than have a balanced set of options.
>>
>>173485860
yea its alright
>>
>>173559975
HEY EVERYBODY
>>
>>173560708
DID THE NEWS GET AROUND
>>
>>173555527
I'm such a goody-two-shoes IRL that even in games I can only bring myself to play morally gray rogue/scoundrel/assassin types, if I'm not playing something completely white-hat.
>>
>>173560405
>https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-effective-range-of-a-9mm-round-fired-from-a-handgun

2 seconds on jewgle. 100 for an average shooter.
>>
File: !1329477771731.gif (473KB, 350x188px) Image search: [Google]
!1329477771731.gif
473KB, 350x188px
>>173561087
as a resident /k/ faggot, 100 for average is fucking false as fuck
>>
>>173561279
Most responses didn't even say that.

>Typically, handguns are only effective up to 100 or so yards in the hands of a skilled shooter, and less than 50 yards for an average shooter.

>The average shooter cannot hit a paper plate 7 out of 10 times at 25 meters, much less at 50 or 100. Trying to get a 50% hit rate at being 100 meter with a handgun is world class shooting.

>For a new shooter 7-10 meters.
>For an average shooter no more than 25 meters.
>For a good shooter 50meters.
>For a master shooter 100 meters.

In his own post most said the average was less than 50.
>>
>>173552590
A lawn mower with a soundproof noise shield would be amazing
>>
>>173561803

7/10 hits at 25 yards is way below average for any shooter. The bullet drop is negligible at that range.

Average being 50%

So yeah at 100 yards you should be able to put 5/10 shots on target with a pistol.

Considering that a 9mm bullet is carrying lethal force at 1800 yards it becomes shot placement.
>>
>>173562360
Those were three different opinions so they might not have the same definition of effectiveness.

>7/10 hits at 25 yards is way below average for any shooter. The bullet drop is negligible at that range.
The guy was saying for 90% rate.

>Average being 50%
What?

>So yeah at 100 yards you should be able to put 5/10 shots on target with a pistol.
Don't know about that, responses said they wouldn't be landing 7/10.

I don't know shit myself I just looked at the responses and the consensus on what was pointed out in their definitions of effective.

was no the average shooter is not effective at 50 yards at a range, however if you think 5/10 is good enough, which they didn't, there really isn't support in those responses either way.
>>
File: 20170326143430_1.jpg (226KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170326143430_1.jpg
226KB, 1360x768px
>>173560468
Yeah, I felt bad for the evil players but couldn't complain myself.

More complicated choices than 'pure good' 'pure evil' and 'fuck you pay me' would be nice.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-06-24 02-29-15-94.jpg (881KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-06-24 02-29-15-94.jpg
881KB, 2560x1600px
*pomf*

What are we gonna do on the bed?
>>
God dammit I can't get these female bodies to look right. I installed the Type6 body, and that works fine, but I can't get any of the meshes appear. No matter which ones I slap into the meshes folder, and overwrite the old ones, they still keep looking like shit with jagged edges and weird underwear. Why am I so retarded?!
>>
>>173563639
buff pls
>>
>>173563720
you copied the data and textures folder over right?

can you give us screens
>>
File: 377160_20170409131727_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20170409131727_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Visual Reload is great
>>
>>173563639
goddammit buff you're the only retard i didn't report for waifu spamming cause at least you usually post mod updates

this is worthless
>>
>>173564632
Here's what I'm dealing with. I can get the different meshes to swap around (nude, bikini etc.) but I can't get a skin to line up. Can somebody spoonfeed me the right download? I feel like I am utterly missing something key here.
>>
>>173485072
So, uh, what's the point of power armor if you can just shoot straight through it with a rifle? I know that's not exactly standard issue, but.
>>
>>173485072
>>173486752
>>173484745
Realistically speaking .45-70 aint doing SHIT to power armor without some specific armor piercing loads, unless the power armor is vulnerable to spalling.

Modern 7.62x51mm AP (.308) will penetrate ~20mm (3/4 inch) of steel at 100m. You can't really get that sort of protection all over on a person and still have them reasonably mobile or not weighing a fuckton. Power armor is a huge force multiplier but it's not going to make you invincible. Nor does it in lore or any of the games.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-09 21-34-35-75.jpg (1001KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-09 21-34-35-75.jpg
1001KB, 2560x1600px
>>173564893
>>173563805

Okay, I see where this is going

*pomf*
>>
File: pork_n__beans_by_scerg-daeduvy.jpg (242KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
pork_n__beans_by_scerg-daeduvy.jpg
242KB, 1191x670px
>>173565037
you need a type 3 body texture for normal human females, raider females, tribal females and ghoul females

for the normal maps get the type 3 mods textures from fallout 3 nexus

they'll be named soemthign along the lines femaleupperbody_n.dds and femalehandfirst_n.dds as well as the .sk files

your best options are

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57200/?
Just the textures

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55174/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61656/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36977/?
>>
File: 1348037158293.png (304KB, 990x657px) Image search: [Google]
1348037158293.png
304KB, 990x657px
>>173565250
>>
>>173562262
>The "Power Mower of the Future" is demonstrated in Port Washington, Wis., Oct 14, 1957. The lawnmower has a five foot diameter plastic sphere in which the rider sits on an air foam cushioned seat. It has its own electric generating system for operating running lights, a radio telephone, air conditioning and even a cooling system to provide a chilled drink on a hot day. It can be used for many purposes. It can mow the lawn, weed it, feed it, seed it, spray for insects, plow snow and haul equipment. It can even be used as a golf cart. (AP Photo)
>>
>>173565445
I downloaded the files and dragged the contents into my data folder, and I'm getting the same result. Any ideas?
>>
>>173566012
you toggle archive invalidation?
>>
File: TheBitterStruggle.jpg (365KB, 490x370px) Image search: [Google]
TheBitterStruggle.jpg
365KB, 490x370px
>>173565445
You forgot to tell him the most obvious culprit.

There's a possibility he doesn't have Archive Invalidation set for the textures to show up right, if he copied both the meshes and textures in the first place.

It's like the equivalent of "did you check to see if it was plugged in" but it happens to a lot of people modding their game the first time -- and even a few that have been doing it for some time, since it's a really easy step to miss.
>>
File: 20170409225719_1.jpg (85KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
20170409225719_1.jpg
85KB, 960x540px
>>
>>173566010
Why doesn't this exist
>>
>>173566107
Yeah I toggled it on and it says to "enjoy playing my game". Doesn't seem to have any effect if I have it running or not.
>>
File: pork_n__beans_by_scerg-daeduvy.jpg (3MB, 2700x1518px) Image search: [Google]
pork_n__beans_by_scerg-daeduvy.jpg
3MB, 2700x1518px
>>173565445
Full-sized version of that image.
>>
>>173566226
Why is the future never nealy as cool as we imagine it will be?

I bet in a hundred years we'll just have a bunch of "smart" devices in our house spying on us and a few more automated jobs, more neets
>>
>tfw you use the minutemen artillery for the first time
Why yes, Preston. Let's go defend that settlement.
>>
>>173566226
>Why doesn't this exist
Cheaper to just hire a bunch of Mexicans to do it.
>>
>>173566438
>>173565445
uh oh a gecko
better guard my clunge
>>
>>173559975
That song's actually about sex addiction.
>>
>>173566578
She was hickory-smoking her crotch.
>>
>>173566578
haven't played NV with too many loverslab mods I see
>>
>>173560817
ABOUT A GUY NAMED BUTCHER PETE
>>
>Playing Fallout Shelter
>Fight a radscorpion on a quest or in the wasteland
>EZPZ
>Fight a radscorpion in my vault
>6 guys with high-quality equipment can't put a scratch on him
What am I doing wrong?!
>>
Post things you want but can't have
>>
File: warframe or something.png (1MB, 1025x1298px) Image search: [Google]
warframe or something.png
1MB, 1025x1298px
>>173566107
AhHA I got it. Archive invalidation was... invalid? I guess. I don't know. I had to reset it and everything seems to be working great. Thanks for the help.
>>
File: fonv_femtextures.jpg (147KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fonv_femtextures.jpg
147KB, 800x600px
>>173565250
wew lad
>distributes plasma into enemies
>is a hoverboard
>can give cuddles at night

>>173566281
Double check your data folder. Make sure the .dds files are in these folders:
data\textures\characters\female
data\textures\characters\raiderfemale
data\textures\characters\ghoulfemale
And they all should have what's in pic related.

>>173566578
>he doesn't play NV with Unethical Deeds
>>
File: 377160_20170409221358_1.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20170409221358_1.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>fire one (1) .50 BMG at deathclaw while sneaking
>it fucking explodes
>>
File: stealtharcher.png (1MB, 800x3176px) Image search: [Google]
stealtharcher.png
1MB, 800x3176px
>>173567349
yesm I see you've discovered the most viable playstyle in bethesda games

stealth archer
>>
>>173567349
don't make em like they used to

you think that's fucked up they explode me in one blow all the time while I'm fistfighting them

and I used spiked fucking knuckles, not a power fist
>>
>>173566438
Do women think that pitch-black eyebrows actually look good with any color of hair besides black? A disturbing trend in modern fashion.
>>
>>173567203
>Post things you want but can't have
I want Sarah Lyons to be revealed to have survived, that it was a successful coup attempt by the Outcasts, and for an older Lyons to basically be like a Fallout version of The Boss.
>>
File: celestian_by_celeng-d9tyaun.jpg (351KB, 1280x952px) Image search: [Google]
celestian_by_celeng-d9tyaun.jpg
351KB, 1280x952px
>>173567640
They look great with white hair.

White hair and white eyebrows just look dumb.
>>
>>173567690
I tried getting my character to look like The Boss in NV but could never get the right facemorph going.
>>
>>173567036
I think the monsters scale with average level, and the scale hard. I hate Radscorpion attacks in the vault, they suck ass as it's like you said, they seem to have a ton of health, and since they burrow they wind up anywhere (usually I design my vaults so the top floor is a power room so I have a lot of STR dwellers with decent weapons to fuck up any through-the-door attacks.

>>173567690
I didn't like how Sarah Lyons was killed "offscreen" as it was, especially when there is no mention of the Lone Wanderer, it is all very suspicious. That would be interesting if Sarah was still alive. Although her death is a logical and good reason for Maxson to be as "hard" as he seems in FO4, considering she was his waifu.
>>
>>173568096
>Although her death is a logical and good reason for Maxson to be as "hard" as he seems in FO4, considering she was his waifu.

Also makes more sense why a cabal would have her killed.
>>
File: 1394482774877.png (228KB, 342x354px) Image search: [Google]
1394482774877.png
228KB, 342x354px
I have been homeless for a few months

What is the official probability of a new Obsidian Fallout
>>
File: 1467202549666.jpg (202KB, 1200x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1467202549666.jpg
202KB, 1200x1420px
>>173568503
none

especially considering this has been common knowledge since at least last year
>>
>shoot someone with pistol
>their head is decapitated
>>
>>173568672
It's confirmed it won't happen or you're assuming they're so engrossed in their current project nobody cares about?

I heard they were gathering reference materials for New Orleans.
>>
File: 377160_20161107011047_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20161107011047_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>173538325
>>
>>173568880
No, Pillars of Eternity 2 was codenamed New Orleans and people assumed it was about fallout
>>
>>173568878
Has anyone made a mod to intensify the weight of ragdolls to cause realistic death animation?
>>
>>173568880
>New Orleans

kek that shit was proven to be fraudulent more than 3 months ago

>have to crowdfund their games
>the ceo has come out and said developing big games puts them at risk for going under
>people who worked on NV are no longer there
>bethesda/zenimax tends to buy up smaller companies if they like them like with arkane and Id
>they left obsidian be

there will never be another Obsidian fallout game

now that doesn't mean we won't get another spinoff but it won't be through obsidian
>>
File: 1464692287895.jpg (16KB, 172x227px) Image search: [Google]
1464692287895.jpg
16KB, 172x227px
>>173472727
This might seem like a retarded question, but I play FO4 on Xbone and I was wondering if different weapon mods conflict with one another if they all add to the level list. How does that work? I've had no issue but I'll run into one gun all the time and never others.
>>
>>173559975
Post temblat pls
>>
File: John-Deere-1575-Front-Mower.png (976KB, 957x620px) Image search: [Google]
John-Deere-1575-Front-Mower.png
976KB, 957x620px
>>173564693
Until you forget about it and try to pick up a discarded fusion/plasma cartridge thinking it's a normal one and wondering why it won't let you pick it up

>>173566226
>>173566459
>>173566575
It does exist, it's just not as cool.
>>
>>173565250
>>
File: charsheet.png (129KB, 1352x1196px) Image search: [Google]
charsheet.png
129KB, 1352x1196px
>>173569293
>>
File: 1353080701243.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1353080701243.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>173569171
>people who worked on NV are no longer there
Will they be working on FO5 as Bethesda employees? Or even do NV2 as a strictly Bethesda game?
>>
File: 1459003519969.png (791KB, 1368x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1459003519969.png
791KB, 1368x1228px
>People are still playing Fallout 4

>>173478430
>This guy is still here

Well hi there
>>
>>173569432
there is no NV2

avellone sorta worked with them on prey but he's freelance now

>FO5
not for like another 8 years
>>
File: THIS COULD ONLY BE 9GAG.png (83KB, 245x254px) Image search: [Google]
THIS COULD ONLY BE 9GAG.png
83KB, 245x254px
>>173567203
medieval armor roleplayers faction. seriously just fucking do it.
>>
>>173569337
Thanks pal
>>
>>173565250
I'm gonna have to ask for that M60, if it's available.
>>
File: 1432085398186.png (233KB, 809x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432085398186.png
233KB, 809x720px
>>173569507
>>
>>173569507
I remember Todd saying "We have so many great IPs to work with. Bethesda isn't just a vending machine where there's two buttons we alternate pressing, Fallout and Elder Scrolls. We're working on 6 or 7 games RIGHT NOW."

Todd knows nobody gives a damn about crap like Brink, right? They don't know what to do with DOOM, they don't know what to do with Prey, and they know for a fact Skyrim sold like hotcakes and Fallout opened to $750,000,000. So why even bother wasting time on shit nobody cares about?
>>
>>173569318
I dunno I think John Deere mowers are cool
>>
File: cd2ZdZ6.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
cd2ZdZ6.webm
1MB, 720x404px
So I've been digging into the CK to try and see how difficult it would be to build a quest mod.

It's a slow experience in learning. Currently I'm trying to check how difficult it would be to replicate the concept of the Start Me Up mod.

Would love for the CK to stop freezing.
>>
>>173569742
It's in the OP

he stole my work
>>
>>173570241
Didn't DOOM also sell like hotcakes and was universally praised?
>>
>>173570241
>Prey
I mean, I care about it, except it probably isn't going to be anything like the original with the gravity effects and shit.

Anyhow they do it because they would rather have 3 mega-franchises than 2. 4 would be even better. 5? 6? They want as many as they can manage, obviously.
>>
File: !2015-12-01_00022.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
!2015-12-01_00022.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
>>173569506
hey my son's back
>>
File: 20170409234612_1.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170409234612_1.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
hmm
>>
>>173555527
>murdering the railroad
>hard
One frag grenade and they're all gone.
>>
File: 05_16_05.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
05_16_05.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
Post power armor
>>
>>173555527
Not remotely. I play multiple characters so it's easy to think from the character's perspective and either be a helpful goldhearted wasteland knight or a deplorable cannibalistic prick at the drop of a pin. Usually the raider runs are more fun, though.
>>173555672
>game doesn't let you
I see you never tried.
>>
>>173570241

Aw, Todd wants to pretend Bethesda cares about what it makes, how cute.
>>
File: 20170315221517_1.jpg (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170315221517_1.jpg
590KB, 1920x1080px
>>173572337
>>
>>173572789
He said power armor not shit
>>
>>173572930
>>
>>173529532
Holy fuck. Are you me?

I swear ill never buy another open world bethesda """rpg""" game
>>
>>173572337
I like the arm retexture though you are cheating with the hazmat suit

>>173572789
What the fuck is wrong with your game
>>
File: disk2.jpg (100KB, 712x594px) Image search: [Google]
disk2.jpg
100KB, 712x594px
>>173573145
>>
>>173511039
Looks pretty good. For a mashup.
>>
>>173573268
Windows 10? Windows 10 likes to randomly murder hard drives for no reason.
>>
File: smells like victory.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smells like victory.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>173573145
Cheating?
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-03-27 22-43-27-15.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-03-27 22-43-27-15.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>173570906

All it was was just a standalone M60. I didn't want all that other stuff.

But now its getting a bit old. Also wasn't that model from some game that sold very poorly.
>>
>>173573145
He's a 40kfag, that's pretty wrong.
>>
>>173573954
>not superior 30k
feelsbadman
>>
>>173574178
Isn't 30k all just Space Marines vs. Space Marines?
>>
>>173573825
IDGAF, just shitposting m8.
It was from some NV mod, I dunno where he got it.
>>
Can I use gun mods with each other without any problems in 4?
>>
>>173574213
The tabletop game?
Yep. Though the Custodes recently got rules.

The lore?
Not until the later stages of the Great Crusade / Beginning of the Horus Heresy.
>>
>>173574376
Call me when there's Guard and Orks, Space Marines are like the most boring part of 40k
>>
>>173574420
Actually hold on... The Solar Auxillia and the Mechanicum have rules too. I brainfarted.

>obligatory
stfu lesbian
>>
>>173574420
>t.Tau
>>
File: lol only 9mm.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lol only 9mm.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>173572337
>>
>>173574325
It's impossible to answer that with a blanket statement.

Popular gun mods are generally aware of each other and will mention if they break anything when used together.

Unpopular gun mods are aware of popular gun mods and will generally say whether they interfere with one another.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-05-29 04-36-10-14.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-05-29 04-36-10-14.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>173574318

Actually the NV one was different.

My standalone one was from the modern firearms mod, which iirc came from some FPS that sold poorly. It looked like a Far Cry clone.

I don't have pics of the NV one but the model quality difference between the two of them was incredibly noticeable.
>>
>>173574632
Oh definitely, that thing was ass.
>>
File: Thinking.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.png
101KB, 640x640px
>>173574545
>Guard and Orks
>t. Tau
>>
File: 22223-3-1487853054.jpg (972KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
22223-3-1487853054.jpg
972KB, 2560x1440px
>mod claims to be bringing in the 10mm SMG
>fucking thing comes out looking like a bolter
>>
>>173574545
>>173574541
Space Marine players are also the biggest shitters, that doesn't change even on /fog/ apparently.
>>
>>173574861
Jesus that does look like a fucking botler. Though it probaly dosent have exploding bullets...
>>
>>173574957

A legendary one would!
>>
File: 57295-1-1414351458.jpg (548KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
57295-1-1414351458.jpg
548KB, 1920x1080px
>>173574685
It wasn't that bad.
>>
>>173574863
>Space Marine players are also the biggest shitters, that doesn't change even on /fog/ apparently.
>Not tau and elder
>Riptide spam
>Wraith knight / eldar knight with D str spam
>>
>>173575339
Well you're not wrong, I meant personality-wise and not scrub-tier strategies.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-08 22-30-45-190.jpg (305KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-08 22-30-45-190.jpg
305KB, 1280x720px
>>173572337
>>
Is there a mod to clean up all the scrappable shit in settlements automatically? I'm getting tired of manually doing it bit by bit every time.
>>
How do I fix the infinite loading bug? I have to start a new game and load my save from there even after a fresh install.
>>
Are there any good armor compilations for FO4?
>>
>>173575481

There's a mod where you can build a "Trashcan" and assign settlers to it, and they'll clean up the clutter and put it in the workshop.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17751/?
>>
>>173555527

It gets difficult to roleplay as an evil character because there's usually just such little good reason to do so.

You're usually rewarded with nothing but money, and after a certain point in the game you have so much cash that it's literally not worth your time to earn more.
>>
File: burn everything.png (405KB, 651x424px) Image search: [Google]
burn everything.png
405KB, 651x424px
>build mama murphy's chair right in the exhaust plume of a generator
>she's glued to the chair 24/7 rain or shine and can't be assigned to do anything
>>
>>173576146
Eh sounds close enough. Thanks.
>>
>>173576613
Forgot to add, doesn't really solve the problem of things like vehicles, static items and such.

I'm basically that autistic guy that, once he knows about all the possible resources to gather, MUST gather them, or not bother to build Sanctuary up at all.
>>
>>173576415
>Access console
>Make the deck of the Prydwen buildable
>Build Mama Murphy's chair
>Fast-travel to the Castle
>Give the order
>>
>>173576717
>tfw you can't just randomly decide to fuck up the prydwen whenever you want
>>
File: a2db756ac0abcff980c29634592f9b81.jpg (137KB, 719x1023px) Image search: [Google]
a2db756ac0abcff980c29634592f9b81.jpg
137KB, 719x1023px
Why does Bethesda hate adding axes to Fallout

I can get all the shitty hammers and swords I want but not one fucking axe?
>>
>>173577046
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Grognak's_axe
>>
>>173577046
There's a vanilla mod to the Tire Iron that adds an axe to it.
>>
>>173577132
Alright, now we're talking

Is there a mesh that makes it not double-bitted at least?
>>
File: 657567867978907890.png (1MB, 1348x1227px) Image search: [Google]
657567867978907890.png
1MB, 1348x1227px
I made some autism
>>
>>173576339
Yeah, it's usually worthless in the long run to go the evil route in games. The small amount of extra loot you extort isn't worth getting locked out of future content because NPCs will either stop interacting with you, or be dead.

>>173575527
Nobody can help you without knowing what game, and what broken mods you have. Start disabling or uninstalling mods and fix it yourself.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-10 17-59-16-73.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-10 17-59-16-73.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is it me or is MacCready a useless follower?

As a sniper I expected him to be picking off enemies from afar before I even noticed them like Boone in NV, but he barely reacts to them when they're right in front of his face and even then he usually misses or goes down in a few hits.
>>
>>173577713
Is any companion in this game useful?

Aside from bulletsponging reasons of course.
>>
>>173577868
Codsworth, Danse, and Ada.
>>
>>173577868
>>173577926
Not to mention Valintine for hacking and Cait for lock picking
>>
>>173577713
>>173577926
Curie is objective best
>Can be turned into a sentry bot
>Gives you healing items
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-01 20-17-10-60.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-01 20-17-10-60.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>173577868

I've never had any issues with Piper as long as she's in Power armor and I give her a big gun.
>>
>>173495094
Why do I get the feeling your Societal Rehabilitation Center is a bank of showers hooked up to gas pipes of Zyklon B?
>>
File: UntitledE.png (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
UntitledE.png
2MB, 1440x810px
>>173510781
>>
>>173510781
>>
>>173578432
Naw, m8. I'm Good-aligned. I'd be the sort to rig up stunner rifles and have super mutants captured for actual rehabilitation.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-09 07-24-07-52.jpg (983KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-09 07-24-07-52.jpg
983KB, 2560x1600px
>>173510781

My SS is ruggedly handsome!
>>
>>173577926
Automatron is almost cheating though. But yeah, any upgraded bot is really good.

Danse is good too but only because of PA.

>>173578106
Can they pick/hack anything? If so that's really useful, a few perk points better spent elsewhere I guess.

>>173578293
Yeah, but that's any companion though.
>>
>>173577713
I can't take any visible weapons mods seriously until someone makes something that just brings back the same old system that lasted up until Skyrim.
>>
>>173578293
Piper isn't that great of a companion.
>>
>>173578753
>>173578841

Well she's mai waifu and gives my SS emotional support through all of his troubled past.

I should use that marriage mod some day with her, but I don't have the time with all my Plasma weapons.
>>
>>173578792
It boggles my mind why they didn't keep that system. Were they having problems with weapons clipping with their armor pieces?
>>173578619
I do like his lumberjack aesthetic.
>>
Is War of the Commonwealth decent or should I grab some other mod to add a bit more population and combat to FO4?
>>
>>173578570
Speaking of, actually digging through CK to see if there is a "knockout" effect.
>>
>>173579040
Those tits will never not look ridiculous.
>>
>>173510781
I didn't even mean to be a cowboy. Will probably switch it up later too, I just want to sit back and let my robots do all the fighting.
>>
>>173577609
Oops, my bad. Been drinking.
New Vegas, tried disabling all mods, still seems to happen. Freshly reinstalled too.
>>
>>173579268
Oo. Joke weapon idea. The ER-Animator. Glowing One Ghoul Ressurrection Effect on a Gamma Gun.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-06 19-19-12-65.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-06 19-19-12-65.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>173579126
They were too lazy to update the system for weapon modification and just did away with it completely. My guess at least
>>
>>173579356
I have this theory that Dolly Parton was Buffscale's first boner. The only hole in the theory is that he doesn't seem to like big breasts so much as big and obviously fake breasts.
>>
File: FalloutNV_2017-04-10_03-31-05.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV_2017-04-10_03-31-05.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>173579363
Also didn't mean to forget to include a screenshot
every time

>>173579430
Could also be something with PA I think
>>
>>173579370
Because it's a vanilla problem. You need a mod that stops the bug.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62994/?
>>
File: nervous.png (397KB, 487x657px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
397KB, 487x657px
>>173579356
>>
>>173579243
Fucking do it

While you're at it, get a decent realistic weapon sounds replacer and get the enhanced sound reverb mod

Get the vertical spawns and extended fights mod as well, and that mod that makes enemies chase you till you die

Get a realistic weapon damage mod AND SHIT BRICKS EVERYTIME YOU ENTER A FIREFIGHT BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ANALLY RAPED AND NEED TO QUICK LOAD EVERY MINUTE

YOU WILL GET PTSD FROM THIS

HOLY FUCKING RAIDERS OUT GUN YOU 1 TO 20 AND THEY WILL SPAM MOLOTOVS LIKE ITS FUCKEN NAM. THEY FUCKS SHOOR YOU FROM A KILOMETER AND THE SOUNDS ARE SO LOUD YOU EARS BURST AND YOU RUN SHITTING YOUR PANTS

AND THESE ARE JUST THE RAIDERS
>>
>>173579521
Lol I don't mean reloading the guns. I mean loading a save from the menu causes a hangup/crash. I have to start a new game and then I can load my save.
>>
Why do molerats cause CTD?
>>
File: 20170410025305_1.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410025305_1.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
The best dressed dogmeat
>>
Is the basis of the mesmetron in the FO4 files or is it going to require a full rebuild to replicate a mod that already exists but to make it less dumb?
>>
File: PTSD.jpg (339KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PTSD.jpg
339KB, 1024x768px
>taking down a charging death claw with a sniper rifle on
>get the final shot in firing from my hip when its inches away from my face
>>
>>173579926
How big is your save file? Might've been corrupted, those are hard to pin down. Do you use CASM?
>>
File: 13185-7-1462699530.jpg (81KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
13185-7-1462699530.jpg
81KB, 1000x600px
Fun mods are fun.
>>
File: 20170410025801_1.jpg (494KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410025801_1.jpg
494KB, 1920x1080px
>that facial expression
H2-22 thought to himself, "Why are there so many crazy weirdos in the Commonwealth?"

"If they're not trying to kill me, they're a sex pervert."

No wonder he's leaving the commonwealth.
>>
>>173580812
Is that Elizabeth? She's really getting into a downward spiral of degeneracy.
>>173580656
>Strong disliked that
>>
>>173580917
the vendor that sells this stuff is in the memory den. I'm just seeing what it looks like.

I'm actually stuck though which sucks but the items are cool
>>
>>173580656
Now I wanna see all the factions replaced with the models for the TF2 classes.

>Super Mutant Soldiers
>Gunner Snipers
>Scout Raiders
>Rust Devil Demoman
>Railroad Spies
>Institute Medics
>Deathclaw Heavies
>Children of Atom Pyros
>Synth Engineers
>>
>>173581029
>I-I'm just trying it out I swear
>fetish outfit is in the "outfit of choice" section of >>173577216
>collar is everyday misc
cmon now
you're not fooling anybody
>>
>>173579839
Any realistic weapon damage mod reccomendations?
>>
>>173581247
hey there's a difference. Normally this sort of stuff and outfit is bedroom-with-Cait only stuff. I wear a dress in towns and the rebel/railroad stuff when I'm adventuran.

But a collar actually is symbolic so I do have that all the time.

I just bought all this stuff and was just checking it out. I'm going to reload a save since putting cuffs and gloves on at the same time apparently breaks everything anyway.
>>
File: MTP.webm (200KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MTP.webm
200KB, 480x360px
>>173581051

I thought about doing an RP run as Pyro from TF2

But then I thought if I ran around with a flamethrower and setting everyone on fire all the time I'd probably have a hard time making friends
>>
>To make the mod I want I need the DLC
Fuggaduck.
>>
>>173581480
The commonwealth is all jerks anyway. You don't wanna be friends with any of them.
>>
File: 20170327143413_1.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170327143413_1.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
>>173510781
In the Emperor's service.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-03-27 20-10-24-34.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-03-27 20-10-24-34.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
dogmeat is too cute
>>
>>173581448
>railroad player
>is into BDSM and latex shit
not even shocked
>>
File: Yep.webm (183KB, 1122x532px) Image search: [Google]
Yep.webm
183KB, 1122x532px
>>173581548

I wonder how easily the game will allow someone to be an omnicidal maniac.

>Kill Railroad
>Kill Institute
>Kill BoS
>Join Nuka World Raiders
>Kill minutemen and Preston
>Kill Nuka World Raiders

>???
>>
>>173581808
>Kill all of the humans
>Strong wants to fuck
>>
>>173581742
I don't see the correlation.

the slavery the synths are in with the institute is uh....very different than the slavery I'm in.

The minutemen is my real allegiance anyway!
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-10 19-30-33-72.png (564KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-10 19-30-33-72.png
564KB, 1920x1080px
>Travelling at night
>quickly vats just to make sure im not walking into a group of enemies.
>see this
>search around but never find the idiot

???
>>
>>173582091
it's a cow
>>
>>173582016
both are degenerate is the correlation

it's like how antifa has a ton of trannys
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-04-13 04-16-01-50.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-04-13 04-16-01-50.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>173582091

Idiot is the name of that traveling Doctor guys Brahmin
>>
>>173582325
That's not a nice thing to name your pet!
>>
>>173582156
ah.

Well I think the railroad are kind of dumb too. Tewo things really.

One is that they have heated internal arguments over what to do with gen1 and gen2 synths. This is retarded, and Deacon sums it up very well when he says "What's next, protecting toaster?". If the machine doesn't have emotions then it's not what we should be worried about.

The second thing is that they don't actually do much for the commonwealth. If you end the game with the BoS, Minutemen, or Institute, (or the nuka raiders) you're making a very strong statement about what direction you want the Commonwealth to go in for the future. The railroad don't.

But at the end of the day I love sneaking around and fighting against the scary institute and the quest where you act like you're joining the institute is really cool double agent tom clancy shit which is fun. They have cool missions.

I would also say a bit about how liking d/s isn't a bad thing but that's more opinion territory.
>>
File: Moo.webm (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Moo.webm
2MB, 1280x800px
>>173582424

I know, it should be named "Stupid" and "I'm with Stupid", on the count of the two heads.
>>
>>173582427
Is it even possible to reach the endgame with the Nuka Raiders?
>>
>>173582598
Brahmin produce fertilizer right?
how much Jet are you making out of this setup?
>>
File: Mootomic explosion.webm (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mootomic explosion.webm
2MB, 1280x800px
>>173582693

I don't have that setup anymore.

Its capped at 2 brahmin because Bethesda.

The uncapper mod might work with that setup though. Each brahmin produces 1 fertilizer a day, so I have no idea why Bethesda capped it at two Brahmin. Even fifty brahmin making fifty fertilizer a day could get used up fast if you make lots of ammo or jet.

You honestly get more fertilizer by using manufacturing extended and composter mod, and dumping tons of animal / human carcasses into them.
>>
File: 20170318091020_1.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170318091020_1.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>173582657
Yes and no. Mostly no, because there is no raider option for building the relay and going to the institute. Yes in that you're at least making a choice when you go raider.

I just meant that if you make raider settlements and become a raider, you have a plan for the future and are making a very distinct decision for the future of the commonwealth.

Which is more than the railroad do.

We can safely assume that they would throw in behind a commonwealth government, under the condition that this government is nice to escaped synths. But if you really want a commonwealth governemt, the Minutemen are the ones that actually act towards that goal.

>>173581645
Admiral Cait and First Mate Dogmeant
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-10 20-17-23-34.png (902KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-10 20-17-23-34.png
902KB, 1920x1080px
Why does the female SS look so smug all the time
>>
File: FalloutNV 2015-07-26 17-13-41.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2015-07-26 17-13-41.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>173524097
>>173524097
Yh, the platinum chip is hokey, there; I eventually removed it from the outfit, but kept it as a necklace ala neck seam hiders for when I Mojave'd

>>173524392
Appreciate it, bud! In the coming up on three years since her creation, I've learnt to model and texture well enough, so I'm going to bring her out of hibernation - dust her off - then tweak her some more. Mostly interested in making a few more higher quality visibly injured body sets, w/ one being fresh and clean post-Vault fleeing (TTW) and then the others being in various states of fitting injury, which I'd have applied upon waking up in the Mojave or coming to in Big Mt. and other such scenarios; ideally, I'll script it so it can swap them behind-the-scenes, but then, I'd still have to toggle archive invalidation, so maybe sticking with manual wouldn't be the worst
>>
>install damage threshold mod for PFPA
>if enemies cant damage you they panic, run, and try to hide
>most dungeons are just me systematically hunting down raiders in closets and cubby holes
at first it was annoying, but now ive come to realize that if some giant fuck in X-01 power armor walked up to me id try to run and hide too
>>
>December's Child is listed as an "M4 Carbine" in the game files
God damn Bethesda is lazy.
>>
>>173522874
post ass or feet
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-10 20-54-29-49.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-10 20-54-29-49.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Fuckin really?
>>
File: FalloutNV 2015-07-26 14-15-07.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2015-07-26 14-15-07.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>173584653
I never did suss if this is one relentless funny anon, or if my darling PC became a thread meme unto herself

Either way, flashbacks~
>>
>>173587082
I always found it funny nobody would ill comment on your player posting, but at that very same time, Bama was getting berated for any and all posts.
>>
>>173587754
Probs because most of my screens were (and are) first person environmental shots and then when I posted my PC, I'd refer to her as a player character and not by her given name, as well as not always linking a screen to my posts

I enjoyed seeing Bama posts, tho, desu
>>
File: 20170410061352_1.jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410061352_1.jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
>staring at Cait's ass
>she tells me to stop staring at her ass
IMMERSIVE
>>
>stuck in handcuffs
>can't unequip them even though I have the key
>think it might be bugged
>find item ID and use console to try to unequip it
>find out it has an irl HOUR timer attached
ok actually being stuck is kind of hot I'll be honest but I also wanted to play some videogames sometime today too holy shit
>>
>>173588424
>getting dom'd by a piece of few lines of scripting

have some kinda standards my nigguh.
>>
File: morpheus.jpg (153KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.jpg
153KB, 803x414px
Is this a glitch? Morpheus takes my diplomatic character to see the Master, and I can convince him to let me go, but instead of getting out it puts me back into his dialogue box multiple times until he attacks me.
>>
File: 20170410062924_1.jpg (564KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410062924_1.jpg
564KB, 1920x1080px
>>173588808
>decide to try to wait out the timer and at least get some of the quests I was going to do today finished during it
>on the way, a gang of Rust Devils is blocking the only bridge
[DANGER]

this is a lot like that one mission from Tomb Raider
>>
File: 20170410072007_1.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410072007_1.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
>>173589034
is this a fucking joke
>>
File: z_fo4_nigra copy.png (1MB, 1365x1208px) Image search: [Google]
z_fo4_nigra copy.png
1MB, 1365x1208px
>>173472923
>>
>>173588858
WTF now the Mariposa mutants see through my disguise? Even if I go in totally unarmed wearing a purple robe, I don't get the dialogue options to trick the mutants with my 10 charisma and 125% speech. It has worked before and I haven't even re-installed the game.
>>
>search everywhere for the mod
>only dead 4shared links and vague references in jap chans with no download links
>after a few google pages end up finding your own god damn pomf link of it in a /fog/ thread which of course is dead

Anyone still have Nonowa in ED-E?
>>
File: 20170410012412_1.jpg (772KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410012412_1.jpg
772KB, 1920x1080px
>>173510781
>>
how did the vault tec rep afford staying in a hotel for 200 years
>>
File: cait_by_ambernb-d9rytje2.jpg (147KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
cait_by_ambernb-d9rytje2.jpg
147KB, 719x1111px
*swoons*
>>
>>173593279
He was there first.

Whoever took over the hotel in the first place after the war just let him stay there out of pity.

By the time you find him he's as much a fixture of the hotel as the walls and foundation. Nobody considers asking him to leave because he's just always been there and he's too pitiful to bear forcing out.
>>
>>173591286
I even tried the radio trick to get rid of most of the guards but the door guardsman still just takes me straight to jail without passing go. What the hell is going on? Is the robe defective since I stole it before getting the Mariposa mission?
>>
>>173593494
It's a shame her in game model compared to this art reminds me of that one Jesus picture...
>>
>>173485385
Its one of the strongest guns in the game bro. Why would you hate it?
>>
File: 20170410091036_1.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410091036_1.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>Heather teases you by calling you by your railroad codename
A nice touch, that's actually cool.
>>
Is it possible to get modded weapons added to the weapon pool for fiends and bandits and shit?
>>
>>173480886
HAHAHAHA Fucking yes
>>
File: 20170331021214_1.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170331021214_1.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
>>173595005
but her in game model is beautiful too
>>
>>173485979
I mean... Did I get overly excited when I saw how cute Dogmeat was in FO4? Yes possibly. But shut up you arent right about everything cat loving piece of shit.
>>
File: wat.jpg (6KB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
6KB, 220x160px
Does anybody have experience/knowledge how the adrenaline perk works with Mighty legendary weapon prefix?

Is the mighty just static 25% increase to the weapon damage, which is then boosted by Adrenaline perk
Or
Does that 25% increase the total number even further as the damage goes up from the adrenaline perk?
>>
>>173590869
I wish i was a child getting raped by nigra.
>>
>>173584121
I wish it was toned down. Even high-level synths flee without even firing a shot.
>>
>>173599410
Yh, applying the same logic per type of spawn would be more appropriate

i.e. human reacting with more fear than a combat synth; deathclaw reacting with more caution than a molerat etc.
>>
File: 1488571784698.jpg (23KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1488571784698.jpg
23KB, 672x434px
>Leito Sex Animations mod updated
>deepthroat
>powerbomb
>sounds

Sweet gentle jesus i love F4 modding scene.
>>
>>173599617
>tfw 1.9k hours on NV
>never used or even installed sex/lewd, quest or companion mods

feels like its own special breed of repetitive autism
>>
>>173599545
Bethesda engine already has that feature, just Beth being Beth probably gave the unfeeling kill-bots the same rating as humans.
>>
>>173599717
>NV
Thats because NV is a good game.
F4 on the other hand is rescued only because of lewd mods and settlement building.
>>
>>173599617
>>powerbomb
wrestling mod when?

I want to do wrestling moves on raiders in VATS. When I do it wearing power armor I want bloody mess to occur.
>>
File: 20170318100649_1.jpg (490KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170318100649_1.jpg
490KB, 1920x1080px
>>173599617
Is there handholding in this mod? Or better yet, walking together holding hands?
>>
File: 1466392467411.jpg (15KB, 200x355px) Image search: [Google]
1466392467411.jpg
15KB, 200x355px
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/Images/71864/?
>>
>>173601280
Jokes aside i would love that kind of mod.

Cuddling with lover in bed ?
Kissing ?
Holding hands ?

Count me the fuck in.
>>
>>173472945
I prefer NV over 3 and 4. NV has more instances where you have guaranteed loot you can find. When planned you can run straight for a unique weapon. Fallout 3 and 4 have this feeling where you can go everywhere but it all feels the same in terms of enemies/loot because of level scaling.
>>
File: 20170317102410_1.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170317102410_1.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>173601459
yeah I joke but it is actually what I want too.

I would go to that fire at the top of the super mutant construction rafters, kinda near Country Crossing, and I would set up a blanket and we could lay there with her arm around me.

Or maybe inside one of those radar dishes that are really tall so we could look at the stars together.

I'd tell her stories from before the war and she could tell me stories about...uhh....beating people up.
>there are no points in Cait's life that were "good" to share stories about
I want to give her a hug

;~;
>>
File: Stick-Figure-Yes-Perfect.jpg (17KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
Stick-Figure-Yes-Perfect.jpg
17KB, 300x157px
>>173601771
I hope, when Sex Tec finally hits that will have some extensive foreplay, kissing, cuddling and other stuff like that, not just raw agressive sex.
Im a sucker for romantic shit.
>>
>>173602095
same

didn't the skyrim one have that sort of stuff? It'll probably follow skyrim's example in most things.

I didn't use the ones that were actual sex very much, but sexlab and all that were dependencies for the devious skyrim mods which I did use a lot and from what I could tell there was good variety.
>>
>>173602439
I have no idea.

>tfw you will never cuddle and kiss Curie and then doubleteam her with Preston :(

Whylive.jpg
>>
File: 1285097408405.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1285097408405.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>173602586
>Preston
>not a fully functioning sexbot Codsworth
>>
>>173602784
>wanting anything to do with that retarded tin can

Nigga plz, Preston is my bitch.
>>
>tfw you try to punch something but fuck up and kill yourself with a molotov
>>
File: 1487786817466.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487786817466.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Is there a mod for a modern military helmets/fatigues for Fallout 4 ?
Im using MF Vests and i wish i had something to wear on my head to fit the theme.
>>
File: ScreenShot30.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot30.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Camping!
>>
File: 76fb42809a440ca2ade71ebecc418a97.jpg (379KB, 1184x900px) Image search: [Google]
76fb42809a440ca2ade71ebecc418a97.jpg
379KB, 1184x900px
Beautiful Jerusalem-conquering waifu!
>>
>>173602586
>long day of adventuring and settlement defending with Cait
>get back to our home in Sanctuary
>start cooking a nice Brahmin steak for her while wearing a nakedapron
>while it's cooking help her out of her armor and then wash her back for her and then kneel down and wash her feet for her
>have a nice dinner where we talk about all the families that can live safe thanks to us
>after dinner go watch the nightly basketball game that the settlers at Sanctuary have
>next morning wake up sore and wait for her to wake up to untie me for another long day of settlement defending

this isn't even animations/quest mod territory I'm just being autistic now.

ok uhh...
>tfw no strip poker mod where you bet an armor piece you have on and the npc matches your bet and then you actually play blackjack/hold'em/etc in game like in new vegas
there, I made a normal person post
>>
>>173601741
>When planned you can run straight for a unique weapon.
This is exactly why I hate set loot, and why I am glad most games have gotten rid of it.

Not the person you were quoting btw.
>>
>>173604236
At least she's no longer got one eye on the dick and one eye on the door
>>
File: 1488038870953.png (2MB, 1300x898px) Image search: [Google]
1488038870953.png
2MB, 1300x898px
>>173604415
Both of those were awesome ideas and exactly what F4 is lacking.
>>
File: 20161229035109_1.jpg (708KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161229035109_1.jpg
708KB, 1920x1080px
>>173604968
That's just her cute glass eye!
>>
>>173604415
>just being autistic now
>now
>>
>>173570241
Todd was talking about Bethesda Game Studios, the company that makes TEs and Fallout.

You are confusing them with Bethesda Softworks, the company that publishes the games made by BGS, Id, Machinegames, Arkane, etc. etc., like a fucking moron.

BGS had shit all to do with Brink.
>>
>>173605091
I don't deny it.

but it's fun
>>
File: 1488566119195.jpg (13KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
1488566119195.jpg
13KB, 300x346px
>FourPlay with various mods
>Leito Animations
>CumTec
>SexTec soon ( i hope )

Holy shit, that gets better and better.

>>173605138
But that is actually very nice of him..
>>
>>173605138
>Guy does all the work
>Girl gets fresh air while guy is sweating in tent

That's female privilege right there
>>
You're in a room with the guy who asks "is fallout 4 good yet" every thread, the guy who starts the "is jet prewar" debate every thread, caitfag, neaderwaifu, and buff.

You have a gun with 1 bullet.

I suppose shooting yourself is an option but not the idea here.

Who dies.

Write-in options are possible if there's someone I forgot
>>
>>173606261
I dont mind any of them.
I suppose I'll sell the gun and the bullet to the next guy who come to the room, so they can shoot two.
>>
>>173606261
Depends on your skill, attributes, traits and perks. You have a maximum of 95% chance to hit. If you're jinxed, a critical miss could get you killed. You could lose your next turn, and all your targets would realize you were attacking them, and then you'd be fucked.

Also, if I were you I wouldn't be advocating for such ideological purity and culling of the thought criminals. You don't want to be confused for some Unity mutie freak, especially around Enclave supporters.
>>
so i am assuming all of you that play new vegas, you have some damage adjustment mod, your difficulty is set on very hard, and have some re-balance patch or are there people that have any of these mods
>>
>>173606947
Jsawyer+normal difficulty here.
>>
>>173606261
I ll be bffs with the "is fallout 4 good yet."

and line up the rest in a line
Assuming this is an .44 Magnum SWC bullet (a term not known by FO4 players), I shoot, thus getting rid of all of them and making this general great again.
>>
Has an eyebot swarm ever been used in any of the games?
>>
>>173606261
I don't have a problem with any of them because this is the internet and I have no reason to give a shit.

So no one dies.
>>
File: 1490118752646.gif (310KB, 830x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490118752646.gif
310KB, 830x491px
Is there a mod that displays the slot the armour goes into ?
I remember something like that being in Skyrim...
>>
>>173580502
No but I have been manually rotating saves. Should probably grab CASM.
>>
>>173607513
>playing a female character in the one game incapable of making them look decent
>>
>>173607513
huh? If you have an armor piece selected on the inventory screen, the slots it takes up flash.
>>
File: 10887-0-1457890691.jpg (1MB, 1166x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10887-0-1457890691.jpg
1MB, 1166x1080px
>this is a mod that exists
Yay.
>>
>>173607671
F4 is incapable of making weomen look decent ?

>>173607814
Not for everything. I would prefer simple number like Tomb Raider Accessories mod does.
>>
>>173607317
The mechanist uses it in automatron, shame you can't do it yourself.
>>
>>173608003
Learn to count. Left to right, anon, come on, it's not hard.
>>
>>173608003
>Not for everything.
Not him, but the only thing it doesn't show is for things that cover the face, but not the head.

It shows arms, legs, chest, and "clothes" as well as helm.
>>
>>173608142
>The mechanist uses it in automatron
*audible scratching of idea off of list of things I can include in DLC mod*
>>
File: slots.jpg (290KB, 826x576px) Image search: [Google]
slots.jpg
290KB, 826x576px
>>173608335
It does not show accesories, i mean look how many slots there are. Vanilla F4 shows how much - 7 ( body, four limbs, face and head ) ?
>>
>>173608351
It's nothing special, she just sends ackbar eyebots out which die in like one shot.
>>
I'm not too deep into the game yet. Can you befriend the gunners or will they always attack you?
>>
>>173608487
accessories the player has literally zero access too in the game itself.
>>
>>173608582
Some outposts will only open fire if you get to close but for the most part gunners are just reskinned raiders.
>>
>>173608582
Gunners will always attack you.

They will tell you to back off if you approach one of their smaller outposts though, so you can avoid fights there
>>
is fallout 4 good yet
>>
>>173608582
talon company 2.0
>>
So, digging through the CK I found the quest for that stupid child ghoul thing. I'm tempted to rewrite things so that the fridge contains a skeleton and the scene that plays out is that the player encounters the gunners in a fight with 2 feral glowing ones.
>>
>>173608991
There is already a mod that replaces with ghoul kid with a skeleton
>>
>>173608991
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21857/?
>>
>>173608991
>>173609129
>>173609173
What I find funny about all the "Kid in a Fridge" quest bitching is that, in-game, Diamond City Security's response to the whole thing is literally

"Someone said they saw you hanging around a ghoul kid. No such thing I told them"
>>
>>173607931
Is that fucking Frank Horrigan?
>>
>>173609371
Strong in mod armor.
>>
>go to museum of witchcraft
>enter basement
>hear earthquake footsteps from the top floor
>mangled mercenaries everywhere
>loot a few corpses
>savage deathclaw leaps on me outta nowhere
>shit my pants

Why can't they make more pulse raising encounters like that one?
>>
>>173609719
>Museum of Witchcraft
>pulse raising
What's it like being a single soccer mom, Anon?
>>
>>173609719
Museum of Witchcraft is one of the high points of that game.
>>
>people debating jet or aliens when dogmeat, mama murphy, and that kid at 88 trading post are fucking magicians
>>
>>173610271
dogmeat is an institute spy
>>
>>173610271
At least Mama Murphy and that kid are relatively insignificant and have no direct influence on the world.
>>
>>173609318
can we crowdfund a guy to whisper "Ghouls are not actually zombies, that's just a slur" into Todd Howard's ear every single night?
>>
>>173610271
I'm a little behind I guess, what's dogmeat do that's magical?
>>
File: frank.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
frank.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>173610382
That makes a lot of sense, honestly.
>>
File: Fo1_Ian.png (71KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Fo1_Ian.png
71KB, 240x180px
You're wandering the wastes and all of a sudden this guy accidentally shoots your waifu.

wat do?
>>
>>173606261
That one guy who keeps posting his warhammer 40k husbando
>>
>>173610271
>not even mentioning The Master
F3Bab spotted
>>
>>173610271
There is a literal Ghoul magician in Nuka World.
>>
>>173610996

Replace his blood with radscorpion venom?
>>
>>173611283
Same.
>>
>>173610271

>people debating jet

They know what Jenkem is right?
>>
>>173610972
>and people claim Bethesda doesn't know how to write
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-04-08 09-58-40-13.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-04-08 09-58-40-13.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>173610996
Put my quantum harmonizer in his photonic resonation chamber
>>
File: 20170410132924_1.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410132924_1.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
What happens if I just take all this
>>
File: 20170410133059_1.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410133059_1.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
This is what praying to the RNG gods looks like.
>>
>>173612327
cynthia is a hero
>>
File: 20170410133119_1.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170410133119_1.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>173612327
PRAYER ANSWERED. HALLELUJAH.
>>
>>173607671
I thought my Lone Wanderer made a cute girl. Also I think it canonically fits as the first part of the story revolves heavily around the PC's father (nothing like a good father-daughter story). The only thing it doesn't fit well is if you want to promote a LW with Sarah Lyons relationship which made Maxson jealous.
>>173611387
They didn't mention Hakunin either, you know why dumbshit? Because it was a subtle anti-bugfesta rip about how the 3D games added stupid shit.
>>173611283
>>173611504
I agree, although I usually keep my mouth shut about Warhammer fans in /fog/ because they aren't so bad. But the Warhammer fanbase does ruin everything they touch if they get too prominent in a community.
>>173612327
She's a champ, especially doing all that with those shitty SPECIAL stats.
>>
>>173613225
>She's a champ, especially doing all that with those shitty SPECIAL stats.
Just reached 20 dwellers, so I don't have the training rooms yet. Plan to do some ascended leveling via save editor later, because damn playing this way builds attachment.
>>
File: black.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
black.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>173612327
>sent 2 dwellers out on a quest
>takes over a day to arrive
>the building is full of deathclaws
>forgot to send stimpaks with them
>>
>>173613225
>Because it was a subtle anti-bugfesta rip about how the 3D games added stupid shit.
It wasn't subtle, and psychics are nothing new.

Also it's funny that you think lesbians either don't exist or wouldn't somehow enrage Maxson further than Sara being in a straight relationship would.

PS The Forecaster at the 188 was in NV, an Obsidian game... dumbshit.
>>
>>173613623
Ascended leveling as in rolling them back to Lv1 after they are 10/10/10/10/10/10/10, mind. Not purely cheating them up. Just rolling the level so they can get the HP gains.
>>
>>173613795
NV is still a Bethesda game, especially coming from NMA fags who want to argue that the 3d Fallouts were a worse fate than franchise death. Especially whenever anything is bad about NV, it's blamed on Bugfesta. The only thing in your post you had any sense on was that the LW could be a lesbian with Sarah too piss off Maxson. I just mentioned it otherwise for generic convention (and as a counterpoint to my argument that the LW would be well-suited to be canonically female).
>>
>>173511331
Great
>>173511978
Great
>>173511982
Eh
>>173522874
Great
>>173578469
Eh (Enclave using civ-grade shit? Get outta)
>>173578561
Good
>>173578619
Eh
>>173581607
Bad
>>173593094
Bad
>>
>>173613795
>>173614283
Ok I want to add also I was a bit rude for calling you dumbshit because they didn't include Hakunin, but you started it with the whole calling people a FO3babby for no reason (and also out of context to the discussion about psykers anyway).
>>
>>173604236
I actually really like this incarnation of her a lot

Only this one, mind you
>>
File: 20170329193941_1.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170329193941_1.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>173614790
>not liking the "Hiya!" one
>>
File: 1472065144720.png (103KB, 831x832px) Image search: [Google]
1472065144720.png
103KB, 831x832px
>>173614283
>>
>>173612283
What are we looking at?
>>
File: 20170201015602_1.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170201015602_1.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>173615925
the super secret prewar govt agency stash that the railroad have a passcard that opens it for.

It's in an unmarked wall in Malken Hospital.

>super secret prewar govt stash
>bent tin and aluminum cans
>.38 ammo
>>
I seem to have accomplished the impossible. My Fallout 2 crashes more than my New Vegas.
>>
>>173612283
Nothing
>>
File: 20170203234721_1.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170203234721_1.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>173616326
I left it all since they said they were sending people in after me to collect it all
>>
>>173616109
I figured, but wanted to make sure.
You can just loot everything, nothing happens.
>>
>>173611447
Yeah, but he didn't have any magic powers outside of the typical glowing one powers of radiation burst.
>>
>>173616940
He literally teleported around and resurrected feral ghouls. That's a little out of the scope of a radiation burst..
>>
Okay guys i have a problem.

Im using CBBE Hardbody.
So every armour/outfit i download i have to convert ( if i dont want my body to default to CBBE/Vanilla ).
That however is not such a problem - i kinda enjoy messing around with Outfit Studio.

Problem is - im not using DEFAULT Hardbody, i moved my in-game sliders to the halfway point between skinny-muscle with zero fat and it fucking boils my blood to toil in Outfit studio only to find clothing clipping in game because i have broader shoulders/bigger ass/bigger tits/whatever than a default model. And alternative is to fuck around with dozens of sliders with every outfit which is kinda painful...

How the hell can i get a shape data for my in-game body ??
>>
File: randall.png (302KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
randall.png
302KB, 500x643px
>>173484873

From most powerful to least powerful:

>NCR
Pretty good tacticians, the budget to equip themselves, numbers to spare, a functioning economy, an actual government and organized military. They won't win in a slugging match against many opponents but they don't need to, they'll be four miles away with an anti-materiel rifle and a stealth boy or throwing twenty decently-equipped trained guys at you.

>Enclave/Brotherhood of Steel
Basically the same thing in terms of ability. Equipped with the best armor you can get, weaponry is laser and plasma-based which means it's expensive but deadly. Weakness lies in limited numbers and limited tactics, the only thing they appear to know is how to run into an engagement, have their armor absorb all incoming fire and melt the enemy. Works against super mutants, not so much people.

>House
Securitrons kind of suck even when upgraded. Their real strength lies in Mr. House being the embodiment of ancap-ball, making enemies decide between a war or a treaty where House gets the slightly better deal. Sheer amount of robots pretty much guarantees a war with him will be bloody, expensive and fruitless. He's also good at subverting tribals.

>Super Mutants
99% dumb retards, but they're big durable retards who hit very hard. What they lack in tactics they make up for with their ability to swarm an objective and pound it into paste. Hard-countered by tactics, total lack of economy and an inability to reliably replenish their losses.

>Caesar's Legion
A bunch of glorified raiders in football gear, except they don't even have the freedom to use any chems or cool technology they find. Their only strength is the ability to cover land and enslave anyone they find, quickly replenishing that guy who tried to fight a deathclaw with a tire iron. Even their best soldier, the Legate, is crippled to worthlessness because he's running at fortified bases firing 5mm rounds with a sword made out of a car bumper. Very good at subversion though.
>>
>>173617174
>He literally teleported around
No he didn;t you fucking monogloid. That was stage tricks, he uses a fucking stealth boy.

> and resurrected feral ghouls. That's a little out of the scope of a radiation burst..
All glowing ones can do that
>>
File: ayyyy lmao.gif (119KB, 715x442px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy lmao.gif
119KB, 715x442px
>>173610271
Psionics have been in the game since the first one.

I don't know if "teleports behind u" "does magic" would reasonably fall under this umbrella though.

Plus there's the whole Dunwich building thing in 3 and the mine one in 4, though that could be good old normal insanity.
>>
Am I alone in thinking the Master was the best "Lovecraft lite" the series has gotten? I think Pickman and Dunwich are cool references, but the buildup and presentation of the Master in Fallout 1 felt more eery and mysterious, and closer in tone to Lovecraft's original works where it was just raw horror.
>>
>>173617950
That's because he had a whole game to flesh him out. Dunwich(es) is just some place you can wander into.
>>
>>173617223
>twenty decently-equipped trained guys at you.
i dont remember this being the case in NV, they were all poorly trained conscripts that barely had enough gear cobbled together to have a standard uniform. Theres a conversation with a prospector on the 88 Trading Post overpass about how she gives a discount to the NCR troopers because theyre so woefully underprepared.

everything else is pretty much correct though
>>
>>173618340
The big problem with the NCR in NV is that everything holding them back is just one giant plot device to make the Legion a "credible" enemy for the NCR when they really shouldn't be.

Even with typical bureaucratic corruption and mismanagement, the NCR should easily wipe the floor with the Legion, and only don't because they were taken too "Loony Tunes trips on banana peel" level idiots.
>>
>>173617436
Whatever you want to believe anon.

Bet you think ghouls don't need to eat either.
>>
File: 14316.jpg (39KB, 290x226px) Image search: [Google]
14316.jpg
39KB, 290x226px
>>173617181
Anyone ?
Google gives me nothing :(
>>
File: Nicole_Fallout1.jpg (109KB, 803x411px) Image search: [Google]
Nicole_Fallout1.jpg
109KB, 803x411px
Dear god this girl's voice is pure sex hnnnggh
>>
>>173618868
I've always headcanon'd
>Ghouls don't "need" to eat and can survive by absorbing radiation
>However absorbing rads increases their likelihood of going feral over time
>Not having food also makes them go feral at a significantly faster rate, while they can survive off rads their brains simply won't get enough nutrients to not go to shit
>The fact that they're actively radioactive kills most bacteria and stuff that would cause rot ignoring for now that fallout would probably have horrible fucked up mutated radproof diseases
>>
>>173483338
Veteran Rangers make sense.
>Draw from a larger pool of recruits.
>Better cream of the crop, skill wise.
>Equipped with high end armour that can nearly match Power Armour for DT.
>Armed with Anti-Material rifles that negate the defensive benefits of Power Armour.

It makes sense that Veteran Rangers would win, they both have equipment that can counter each other, but the Rangers have more training, more experience and are more likely to be talented.
>>
>>173619261
Does she have a permit for that chin
>>
Does anyone know how to change strength multipliers for carry weight and starting carry weight in the creation kit?

I know that there are mods that allow for customization of this but I want to do it myself if possible.
>>
File: bbb.jpg (31KB, 344x475px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
31KB, 344x475px
>>173618579
Even though I agree that NCR is the winner of the conflict, I dont think it will be as easy as you make it out to be.

IIRC in several places, the player finds out that the NCR is very understaffed and underequipped.
>And that General Oliver isnt that good of a leader
Supply and trade routes are under constant attack by raiders and legionnary scouts. Making morale low for hungry troops and officers, who already feel like fighting the war for the New Vegas people, not for NCR citizens, not for their home and people.
There is also the terror campaign, orchestrated by the Legion. Who have many infiltrators amongst NCR ranks.

Even a chief ranger is so demoralized that he messes up necessary supply logistics on purpose.

An entire town within NCR territory is taken by a damn gang. Telling much about the capability of NCR to enforce its rules and laws within its territory. Forcing supply and trade routes going the long way around.

NV area was just recently added to theirs. And many of the locals see them as foreign occupiers. Tensions run high.

These problems arent present on the other side of the river, and Legion is recruiting existing, established Gangs to attack the weak backside of the NCR defences.

Without the intervention of player character, NCR is likely to hold the dam, but get surrounded on it.
Ceasar would win the battle, but will ultimately be unable to win the war.

If Ceasar pursues towards California, the Legion will have exactly same troubles as NCR, and being technologically way behind, and NCR troops getting better equipped and supplied the further Legion goes, NCR will ultimately push them back and win the war.

Situation and tactics favor Legion strongly. Tbh the only reason why Legion hasnt taken Hoover Dam already is that they dont have enough rifles and ammo.
>>
>>173617950
as neat easter eggs, the dunwich places are pretty neat; there's more to Lovecraft than BIG SCARY TENTACLE MONSTER. The Master is the main antagonist of an entire game, so naturally he's got more to him.
>>
>>173619004
Have you tried asking on the mod page
>>
>>173618340
IIRC that's an accurate description for NCR... outside the Mojave. They're hopelessly overextended in the desert with shit-tier logistics severely hampering their military.
>>
>>173619791
It's Los Angeles. Arnie became governor even though a chin was all he had.
>>
>>173474179

chris, any spoilers about prey, atleast a cameo of a certain native american guy?

oe maybe TES6 with you writing Molag Bal's quest?

Any thing else about the X-01 prototype and how it fits on the Enclave PA development

>Enclave used the X-01 to create the APA and its later models
>>
>>173623446
>oe maybe TES6 with you writing Molag Bal's quest?
I dread to see how cringy that would turn out
>>
File: FNV_box_art_(US).jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_box_art_(US).jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
I'm starting a new F:NV playthrough.

Are there any good charts / forms to help me put together a new character? (I.e name, likes, dislikes)

Would any of you guys be willing to help me make a new character?

I'm good at rping, I'm just shit at making the character from the get go.

Thanks in advance
>>
The saddest thing: When someone makes a weapon and decides the prudent thing to do when releasing it as a mod is to just make it better than all the other weapons.
>>
>>173624228
>Get a bunch of weapon mods
>One of which is a BAR
>Game becomes Survival on normal difficulty because it's on low level Raider lists and does like 50 damage, if a Raider hits you twice you die and likewise for them
>>
>>173488410
Where is the point of origin on the weapon? It might be off center...
>>
After doing some testing I think my settlement has fucked up navmeshes from when I scrapped stuff that was there when I took it over (Hangman's Alley, the one side's scrap fence/guard post and door)

Is there some way I can rebuild cell navmeshes or something?
>>
God damn, MacCready is actually useless. Like he doesn't kill ANYTHING unless its close enough to melee. This is this a bug?
>>
new thread w h e n
>>
>>173497532
>Surfing with the alien.webm
>>
>>173625024

Companion AI bug

Expire doesn't want to mess with that or even Update EFF for FO4

>>173625709
Working on it
>>
>>173472727

New bread

>>173626259

>>173626259

>>173626259
>>
>>173557629
House saw the NCR roll into the Mojave and saw that he didn't want that group to take over the land, after all, he is one of the most educated people still around (though there are others like Keeley but don't have the resources like he does.) So he talks with the tribals that actually know how to construct walls, hires them to rebuild Vegas, and pushes the others out. Then he contacts the NCR to go over a treaty to keep things in line. The long term plan is to restore civilization the way he saw fit, not under a government of pretenders that forgot about the idea of term limits and the dangers of bureaucratic rule, and certainly not by a man who's bound to die in a couple years but managed to amass dozens of tribes to conquer others without finding a suitable replacement. So with that, he had to play the waiting game, fortunate that the NCR had enough brains to stage a Waterloo in Boulder City so that the Legion didn't take over the Dam and probably destroy it; while playing diplomat for the families he hired, he hired scavenging teams to find the hardware he produced two centuries ago that would restore the full military capabilities he has in the region. Lastly, he has been looking for a right hand man to help run out NCR and Legion so that he can fully rebuild Vegas and begin the return to civilization and then some.
Thread posts: 764
Thread images: 247

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.