[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/parag/ - Paragon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 748
Thread images: 76

Morigesh? That's nothing, ever heard of candleja

News & Patch Notes: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news

Hero Related Info:
Latest Hero - Morigesh
https://youtu.be/XUp6MdosW58
https://youtu.be/kDGpxp4MG1M
Leaks -
https://soundcloud.com/mehteh-trollfacer/tracks
https://soundcloud.com/omedamusic
http://imgur.com/a/fdnFM
http://imgur.com/a/5t1Am

MMR Tracking (community) and Other Information:
https://agora.gg/
https://fury.gg/
https://paragon.gg/

More Hero Build Info:
https://paragondb.info/calc
http://paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

Previous Thread: >>172324845
>>
So is Morigesh for bursting singular targets? She doesn't seem to have much wave clear.
>>
>>173038662
does she do a lot of burst damage? a friend of mine said he thinks she'll just be good for securing kills and less for doing the bulk of the damage.
>>
>>173039169
Mark then her q then another mark does a fair whack of damage, which you could then ult for a kill maybe. This was only against bots, haven't used her in pvp yet.
>>
rip ash rip shinbi
>>
>>173039874
why?
>>
Where should you even go and farm with Morigesh? Mid? Jungle?
>>
File: bd.jpg (34KB, 841x717px) Image search: [Google]
bd.jpg
34KB, 841x717px
>Mori-gesh
>ę£®gesh
>because she's a forest spirit
Ohhhhh.
>>
>>173040040
Ash got nerfed. Now it can only slow every two seconds. Still pretty good, imo, but it hurts Twin (and Iggy?) way more.
>>
>>173041812
Mid or jungle
>>
Holy fuck Morigesh is fun
>>
Can a shit tier decade old toaster run this game as smoothly as SMITE?(stable 60 on low)
>>
>>173047153
Maybe, it's free so why don't you test it out? The game can look beautifully but you can turn it down so that it looks like garbage and runs great too
>>
Oh baby the map looks so much better imo

also it's a

>everyone wants to play the new fucking hero day
>>
>>173047659
I've seen how this game can look like garbage and I doubt I can play it like that. The video had animations that looked like low quality sprites from 100 B.C. and a draw distance to match that.
>>
Not planning to play the new hero today but do you guys think Morigesh can be used in the offlane?
>>
>>173050790
I have only played her in PvAI but I do think she may be best in offlane.
>>
>>173047860
The map does look way better, but I'm going to miss the jungle jump pad.
>>
>>173051235
I just played with bots too, I just realized I fucking love her kit and I wasn't a big fan of the mages in this game besides Gideon, who is a bad choice nowadays.
Too bad I probably won't be playing her this week but she's amazing, wanna try her out in a real offlane game.
Too bad they'll probably nerf her, her mark does a good chunk of damage but Reddit is already crying about it.
>>
Who doesn't like free elo day?
>>
>get first pick
>awww yisss time to trial morigesh vs actual players
>draft aborted
>>
If you ever see a guy with the name "Cduron20," fucking dodge.
He's thrown every game I've played with him and acts like a child even if we're losing, matchmaking keeps matching me up with this faggot.
We had a decent team comp but since he was last pick he was made to go support and he started pouting because he didn't get his role, I just fucking dodged.
Last week, this motherfucker keep spamming "Good Job!" every time someone died even though we were winning, and whenever someone did the same thing to him, I remember he typed up in chat, "Do you want to make this a 4v5 motherfucker?"
Our Serath from the same game, who was really nice throughout the game, was complaining how he d/c'd his last game
And two games before that was when I first got matched with this fucker and he threw the game by feeding as Serath Jungle
>>
>>173056628
Report him via email to Epic and play up how you're concerned that this guy's behaviour will turn people away from the game. Fucker will be banned right quick.
>>
>>173058261
I would've done that but I've got no proof that's he done what I said he's done
I'll report him anyways, then report him if I see him again w/ proof
>>
>>173058495
Can't they check his team chat messages?
>>
Dotafag here. Game seems pretty fun, I like playing grim and sevarog. I wanted to ask if there's some newbie shit I should be doing, like maxing mastery on the starter heroes or something else like that to get the most card drops
>>
>>173060989
Not really, you should be getting rain of cards early game anyway. Consider buying mastery for heroes you enjoy and play often, but It's not really required
>>
>>173061273
Thanks dude, that's cool. I'm just kinda spreading out and seeing how I feel about everyone, so it's good to know I'm not stuck in a certain spot.
>>
>>173060989
Playing each character to level 5 gets you 2 card packs, so that will help. Also makes you more familiar with the characters so you know what to expect from them.
>>
>>173061582
Not a problem, if you want someone to play with and help you learn the game my nickname is in 11th line of pastebin
>>
>tfw you just spend five hundred dollars on new games when you could've just played Paragon for free
FUCK
>>
>>173062878
Why not do both?
>>
>>173063146
man I hate spending money. I avoid buying ps+ by only playing Paragon. just bought the PS humble bundle and persona 5, took a look at my bank account and realized I've spent so much money. I'm furious. I want to sell everything back and only play mobas for the rest of my life
>>
>low hp
>suddenly mori ults me
>oh fuck goodbye world
>dekker stuns the bitch
l m a o
>>
>>173064251
You don't need ps+ to play paragon
>>
>>173066873
Forget this I can't into reading.
>>
So how are people building Morigesh so far? haven't got a chance to play a match yet but i'm curious.
>>
>>173069413
I haven't tried her out but I'm excited to test my deck out with her.
I've got blight, AotW and Hunter's Guile for for the anti-sustain, slow and cc cleanser w/ around 170+ power.
I've also got a couple points in health, I believe more than 700 health and some light mana, around 300 mana.
I've built her for a balance of offense, utility and defense.
>>
My fucking face when Murdock misses the easiest fucking ult in history.
>>
I can't wait to get home from work and shit up a match playing Morigesh for the first time.
>>
>>173058495
It saves all your games as replays by default. Just look for the ones with him in it and send the video codes in.
>>
>>173066073
PTSD as Countess main.
>bouta gut a fools ass
>BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>>
>>173069661
Don't build mana, just use Blood Catalyst. Use the extra points used for mana for power or ability penetration.
>>
>>173076827
How? She is so damn easy to play... Mark, dot, auto, mark, auto, auto etc. You'll be securing bullshit kills left and right. It's great. I love dotting them as they run away denying any health regen for 12 seconds then as they try to teleport home, ult them right as the tele pops and frying their ass right as they land on base.
>>
>>173080341
>Blood Catalyst
It's an intellect card but you're right, she doesn't need to build mana, I tried the deck out and I'm surprised about her little mana she uses.
>>
>>173081978
Oh I haven't even checked her out yet my bad. Assumed if you could build so much mana she'd be Intellect.

Still I wouldn't build mana on her, as a close range caster she's hard countered by Lt. Belica
>>
>>173058261
They won't do shit lmao in the past 25 days I've abandoned 23 games and counting and nothing happens if you don't do it consecutively. You just get a 24 hour ban if you do which means oh noo no Paragon for a day.
>>
Yeah she's getting nerfed, calling it now
>>
>>173085965
>she's gett nerfed because people can't use actives
Only thing that needs a nerf is Serath
>>
>>173085965
>>173086719
She's probably gonna get nerf'd hard, she's a bit on the OP side but nothing crazy.
>>
>>173089472
>mark ability scaling
>1.08
Can you cast this on the same target multiple times?
>>
>>173089659
yes
>>
>>173090169
Wow I'm kind of disappointed at how easy she is to play.
And this mark nonsense is pretty badly broken
She has garbage waveclear but that doesn't even matter does it.
>>
File: IMG_20170329_101907.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170329_101907.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
At least Countess is still top face to face burst assassin.
Not even worried
>>
Woah wherw the cu kis everyone
>>
>>173066073
>low hp
>suddenly mori ults me
>oh fuck goodbye world
>as the dagger's coming down, Muriel shields me
>then Murdock ults me
>then Kallari ults me
They really wanted me dead.

Morigesh is fun as fuck to play, but god help anyone laning against her early game (especially carries).
>>
File: 1418770551526.gif (397KB, 152x200px) Image search: [Google]
1418770551526.gif
397KB, 152x200px
>>173069413
Staff of Adamant, Shadow Scroll, Sorcerer's Ward and Ash. Haven't been able to see how effective Ash is yet, but having played her, I suspect it's not much: her abilities are just really good pokes (not unlike sticking needles into a voodoo doll) with a global ult, so there's no real need to chase anyone down.
>>
>>173094070
Her waveclear isn't Countess levels, but it's pretty good if you prioritise your targets: focus on auto-attacking the ranged minions while your minions and the Q eat through the melee portion of the wave.
>>
>>173098752
This is why I love to play her, my first game with her was just bullying the crap out of the enemy Yin, it was hilarious, ended up out-farming her because she refused to get close to the wave.
Too bad I lost because my Crunch fed early game and ended up not taking the afk penalty because he had something pressed up to his controller.
>>
>>173099798
Jesus, what a prick.
I've only played one game with her, midlaning early against a Gadget.
>quite content to be chill and just farm for a while, no need to make this unpleasant
>Gadget starts to throw lv1 mines at me
>mercilessly poke her out of lane

It's hell to play against, but fun as fuck to be the one doing it. Kind of like pre-nerf Aurora, I'd imagine.
>>
Put in with this guy twice tonight: instantly dodged the second one, mind you.
https://agora.gg/profile/2365796/Loiko87BG

The matchmaking's never going to get fixed, is it?
>>
>>173100317
Check their agora gg to see if they're in a match and then queue up
>>
>>173100317
Holy duck this guy is awful
>>
Anyone down for games? IGN is Agasio
>>
Post your op Morigesh decks
>>
>>173103509
It's a secret
>>
>>173103509
SHADOW SCROLLS
>>
File: qwrwrf.png (10KB, 283x202px) Image search: [Google]
qwrwrf.png
10KB, 283x202px
Possibility of incoming nerf is close to 100%. Make the most of her while you can, boys.
>>
>>173104362
I think the main problem is Mark doing way too much damage. The poison making you unable to back is debatable but I'm on the fence about that.
>>
>>173104524
Yeah, Mark is insane
>Serath comes running at me, 1v1
>MARK!
>BEES
>auto, ult, ded

If I had been playing any other character except maybe Countess, I'd have turned tail and ran as far as I could get.
>>
IS THE DAMAGE OVER TIME POISON, YES OR NO

I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN MAKE A MEME DECK
>>
>>173105616
It doesn't count as poison no.
>>
Grux fags on suicide watch
>>
>>173105764
*cube
>>
>>173105764
grux has ascended beyond this plane

also

>my turn to pick
>have to play jungle
>panic to find character tired of playing sevarog
>wtf is grux?
>friend says they took him out of game
>think he's joking
>accidentally dodge looking for grux
>>
>>173107389
Trust your friends, guy.
>>
RD5YX-EHZ3S-95V5J-XN378
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/redeem
>>
>>173105764
what hapend
>>
>>173107912
>RD5YX-EHZ3S-95V5J-XN378
>https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/redeem

ty anon
>>
>>173107912
>1 day rep boost
That...wasn't worth my time.
>>
File: gruxcube.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gruxcube.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>173107979
>>
File: 1316013733092.png (19KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
1316013733092.png
19KB, 200x270px
Lads, where is everybody?
>>
I hate it when i play like shit with a character I'm good with. Even worse when I get carried to victory.
>>
>>173085965
It's a standard Epic procedure by now, release heroes as overpowered so that people will begin to play and like them and then nerf them right in the next patch.
>>
>>173108256
>>173107389
>>173105764
What the fuck happened guys? Is this some late April Fools joke?
>>
>>173112839
Countess just had her mana costs rebalanced for Monolith, with no other changes iirc.
>>
I understand that people don't know how to build and play Morigesh but I've just been shitting on them in every game with my Sparrow, Twin, Steel, Riktor, and Feng.
>>
>its a plat player on a 10 game winstreak farms jg and lets enemy take base episode
>>
>>173113209
Grux decided he was Metal Gear Solid so he turned into a box. Now he is no more.
Someone screwed up and didn't test him, so he's removed from the game until the next patch.
>>
>>173114392

>same or higher level as the person going solo down a lane and wrecking your tower?
>nah, just gonna stay in the jungle.
>>
Actual G here. Took a quick jaunt around the new map.

The new gray metal they're using everywhere is really bland and harsh and I hope they add more contrast and color (and make the two sides more thematically distinct, as originally intended).

Grass is nice but does it need to be everywhere?

The jungle redesign feels much flatter, which is a real bummer. Trying to emphasize the Amber Link is misguided when the Amber Link itself is not a very interesting system, and it was already prominent enough before. I miss the stair platform on the left side, though I do like how they removed the central crag there and just made it open with a height gap which could make for interesting teamfights.

On the right side, I'll miss the jungle gym of ledges which were never tactically significant but they looked cool, and now it's just flat and circular and lame :(

I'll get used to it but I question the necessity of this streamlining.
>>
When I should start building my own decks?
>>
>>173116898

Immediately and never go back.

All you need are stats, a shadow ward, and maybe a blink. You have those.
>>
>>173116995
the cards are confuse for me, and I don't have enough cards and sadly there is almost no webpages for hero building to try and grasp the idea.
>>
>>173117069
>confuse
confusing*
>>
>>173117069

You do have enough cards. Just pile on the stats you want. Make sure you have six cards which total 60 CP when all are completed with upgrades. Starter decks are trash and a liability.
>>
>>173116736
They said it was a work in progress in response to someone saying the two sides looked too similar
>>
>>173117401
I made my first deck but I feel that im doing something wrong, is there any place to check builds?
>>
man they just dropped all pretenses of attempting to balance this one didn't they
>>
>>173120184
>google
>paragon deck builder
>first result
>>
so what's the deal? did epic just decide they wanted to quit even attempting to balance the game? this bitch is literally one shotting me with Mark then ult(technically two I guess)
>>
>>173124039
they stopped trying when they made the lanes 1v2 to encourage faster games
>>
Damn AotW sucks on shinbi now.
>enemy in wave
>gunna slow DAT bitch with my line tempo
>hit him
>yeaahh time to close in no-
>um where's the slow....
>enemy gets away.
>do it again
>the first minion it hits gets the slow and not the hero.
Fucking trash card now.
>>
>>173132985
When there are so few worthwhile actives, instead of nerfing them they should create more decent alternatives. There is nothing wrong with powerful cards, as long as there is enough of them to prevent THE obligatory OP cards from existing.
>>
just found this guy on the official paragon forums
imagine being so bad at the game that over 100% of players are better than you
>>
>>173137013
Forgot image?
>>
File: Capture108.png (13KB, 367x215px) Image search: [Google]
Capture108.png
13KB, 367x215px
>>173137013
forgot my picture
>>
>>173137120
Jesus, How does someone get so bad at a game that people who don't even play are above them
>>
>>173137120
Me and my mates found a bloke who was 100% in the pre legacy days. I don't think he plays anymore.
>>
>>173137120
I was actually below 100% at one point a little while ago.

Managed to climb back to --silver---
>>
Are people awake yet
>>
>>173138128
no go back to sleep
>>
>>173138128
Yep, just opened the game
>>
>>173132985
Shinbi sucks
>>
>>173139221
but muh gook waifu
>>
File: or_your_mother_will_die.jpg (2MB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
or_your_mother_will_die.jpg
2MB, 2560x2560px
Rate my build /parag/
>>
>Decide to spend Ā£8 because I want to support the game and feel like I've given less than I should
>Buy keys
>Open boxes
>Boost
>Rep boost
>Pink default Shinbi skin
>Blue default Murdock skin
>Kallari mastery

don't gamble, kids
>>
>>173144423
No shit, I don't get why so many people gamble with chests when they can just buy a specific thing. Sure, for slightly more, but the chance of getting what you want from chest is like what? 10-15%? The price difference isn't big enough to make it worth it.
>>
>>173144423
>spending coins on keys instead of whatever you wanted to get.

you did this to yourself
>>
I like to play Paragon!
>>
Is iggy still shit?
>>
>>173146521
Nope, he's unfortunately quite good again
>>
>>173139580
I like your IGN but your build is fucked, I don't play Muriel but I know a bit about supports, I'll just let you know what I think you should change.

I'd recommend putting 3 1 point upgrades on Quenching Scales so you can get the active up ASAP.
Circlet of Health is great early game but it's not great late game, so I recommend you to just get the card with no upgrades and buy it early.
Overflowing Gifts isn't the best support active out there, I wouldn't put it on any support besides Narbash.
If you're ever going Thermo-bond, I'd recommend picking up Toxi-gel as well because if you're getting hit by stuns, that hp regen isn't going do you much if you can't get out of it, Purity Censer isn't always going to be up.
You end up getting a lot of passive health regeneration with your build but you don't get much of anything else stat-wise.
I'd recommend picking up Divine Shield, Toxi-gel, Power Chord or Thickblood. You should pick up some pure stat cards if you can, that helps too.
Another thing, you're going to want more basic resistance than ability armor, maybe pick up a Tempered Plate so you won't get three-shot by the enemy carry. Just build more health to counter ability damage.
One last thing, if you're building to 9 points from a 3 point card or to 10 from a 4 point card, I'd recommend building your upgrades in a 3-2-1 style, that way, if you have 5 points left, you can buy the 3 point and 2 point upgrades instead of having 1 point leftover from buying 2 2 point upgrades.

Here's my support deck for Dekker, if you have any questions about the deck or anything I said, I'll try to help ya out.
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/deckbuilder/en-US/decks/Synonynonym/7e026468-b838-4bae-bdbb-6198a3153946/simulate
>>
>>173146820
How should you build him
>>
File: lol.png (25KB, 580x365px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
25KB, 580x365px
>>
>>173148843
They need to increase the cooldown on mark or make it so that you can't cast mark on a marked target for 10-15 seconds after first use.
>>
>>173148843
>nerf countess
She's fine as she is wtf,fuck everyone who agrees with him
>>
>>173149594
Silver shitters
>>
>>173149594
that guy is just spamming "nerf X" threads in an attempt to distract from his new freelo waifu
>>
>>173149336
>>173149594
>>173149640
>>173149659
Check'd up most of the people who shouted out "nerf X" and they're all silver, big surprise..
>>
>>173149806
I'm not silver but Morigesh is too overbearing on the game
Just keep poking until they die you don't even need to farm
>>
>>173149949
Pretty sure its universally agreed you need to jump her otherwise in a 1v1 and you're a squishy you're going to lose.
>>
>>173149949
You're not wrong, just that most of these people on the forums are quick to shout out for nerfs.

She's really strong early game, sort of falls off late game, not very good at 2 v 1's. I just think they need to change how much mana her abilities use up because it's too easy to spam people with constant marks/hives.
>>
>>173147276
What does toxi-gel cleanse you of
>>
>>173151104
All cc, it's kinda of like a Purity Censer or Hunter's Guile in a passive, you just gotta take 400 damage before it activates
>>
>>173150083
It's hard to jump her when your teammates won't follow up
I know what she's weak as, everyone else seems to be deaf blind dumb and stupid
>>
>>173150083
It's not fair if your mid lane with her and you can't even farm
She's leblanc tier
>>
>>173151903
I mainly hate her DOT early game if she tags you and you know you are gonna die and can't back to base and just sit there for 15 seconds doing nothing.
>>
File: Aurora Paragon.jpg (44KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
Aurora Paragon.jpg
44KB, 590x332px
Miss me yet?
>>
>>173153498
I still play Aurora so
>>
>>173154030
How do you play her? She was nerfed hard, no?

You go as support?
>>
>>173155124
She still has insane utility
As long as you don't ult when the person with purity sensor is alive/around its still unavoidable

All they did was nerf the damage
>>
Oh baby
>>
>>173159210
A triple?
>>
>>173160715
>Hades ults
>PENTAAAA KILLLL
>>
Another episode of: Whole team chases kills, loses towers
>>
>>173152018
Yeah I get that its more work for the jungler but he has to rotate behind her and jump her at least twice to discourage her from harassing mid.
>>
File: 1484198962901.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484198962901.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
>the new hero has a debuff that just inexplicably isn't cleansed by cards that cleanse debuffs
>>
New prime buff is hilarious. Might as well just make the card "Unique Passive: Win the game"
>>
>>173166770
what did they change about it?
>>
>>173168887
-Ranged minions oneshot all minions they hit for 30 seconds, regardless of whether you are near them or not
-Ridiculous health and mana regen if you don't get hit for 6 seconds
So basically, all lanes autopush and you're unkillable and of course you still get the damage buff like before so you just run down the nearest lane and you win
>>
I finally get to lock in Morigesh for my first pvp fight and some niggers take troll picks trying to force a dodge
>>
>>173169329
>>173169269
what were they thinking?
>>
how's the new jungle?
>>
>>173171165
>SHORTER GAME TIMES AT ALL COSTS
>>
>>173172845
It's really dumb man. Like I get they want shorter games but was the smart way to go by making the entire game revolve around a jungle camp? I think they even lowered his health again so you can take it even faster.
>>
Playing horn lady feels like playing with cheats activated
>>
>>173172429
I really hate the concrete jungle update
Doesn't feel like a jungle anymore
>>
>>173178485
>concrete jungle
I hope next update replaces the white camps with troubled urban youth
I'd become a jungle main immediately
>>
>>173116736
I agree with this, the grass is too much too. Especially on PS4, I'd wish they'd have gotten more creative with making the map more diverse instead of just putting grass everywhere.
>>
page 10 again guys, where the fuck is everyone? Thread has been slow all day
>>
>>173137120
I was about to play with a dude who was in bronze in the official Paragon Discord.
I couldn't think of a reason to leave and didn't want to appear rude but the only other guy in our group said he was gonna go party up with his friend and so I grabbed my chance and left.
The funny thing is, I think the guy caught on and made a new account and changed his Discord name with his silver elo matching his new account.
>>
>>173189257
Honestly I just don't play as much anymore. Something has to be done about offlane because the game has become boring as shit for me.
>coin flip for whos offlane tower goes down faster
>game becomes a shitfest after that

It's like a watered-down dota
>>
how would you nerf Mark?
>>
how do you not get your first offlane tower rushed down as greystone? every try-hard safelane comp just cyber bullies you and snabs it in about 5 minutes. i win about 70% of my games as grey but the pre-level 5 game is my weakest point and im trying to improve.
>>
>>173194070
less damage when used on someone already marked
>>
>>173194371
Your jungler and mid need to not be pieces of shit
>>
>>173194371
I got you with some tips but sometimes, you're just gonna lose your tower, I'll let ya know how to keep it up a bit longer. I can usually keep it up from 7 to 11 minutes.
Attack minions whenever you can while avoiding harassment.
Always save/activate Make Way whenever enemy minions approach your tower.
If you can, get between your the carries basic attacks aimed at the tower
My preference but I like to max Stoic early in the game to help with all the harassment you'll be getting.
If the minions are close to your tower, attack the enemy support or carry so the melee enemy minions go inside your tower and get focused.
Once you hit level 5, don't be afraid about being aggressive, just be smart about it.
I can't think of anything else righ
>>
>>173195292
>anything else righ
right now*

what the fuck
>>
>>173195223

oh well in that case those towers are going to keep falling because im around 1200 elo and teammates can be a little sketchy and/or spanish speaking.
>>
>>173191143
I can offlane very well as Countess unless the carry and support are extremely aggressive or in a call together. Offlane's a fun early game challenge.
>>
>>173195292

yeah level 5 is when i go full chromosome and start putting in work. i do some of the stuff you listed but body blocking shots and luring the melee creeps into range is something ill need to incorporate. thanks famiglia.
>>
>>173195805
I just read what I posted and it came out retarded, aggro the minions by attack the enemy support or carry and lure them to your tower so your tower can hit em
I think you got what I meant anyway though, no problem
>>
>>173194371
Don't worry so much about losing it, just don't let the carry get a kill from you. They'll still be in lane trying to farm with or without the tower, and if they're not then they'll be wandering the lanes underfed and exposed. Your job is to keep them distracted with the tower long enough for your jungler to make their lives a misery, and be ready to burst on them when your kit and early deck comes online faster than theirs.
>>
Jesus fuck Morigesh is powerful. Enjoy her now before she is nerfed
>>
I'm dodging ever game i see a Murdock or severog in
>>
IGN is Agasio if anyone is down for games.

Please play with me I'm lonely
>>
>>173199153
hmm I'll send you a friend invite when I get on, maybe half an hour from now, if you haven't already found a match
>>
>>173199969
I'll probably be on, SoloQ is a special kind of hell.
>>
>>173038106
That looks so good but my in game third person view character model looks incredibly blurry and jagged, like a PS3 era game
>>
>>173105616
Already made a meme deck. It works wonders.
>>
>>173203968
Link it, faggot.
>>
>>173203968
Post it ratfuck
>>
>>173198998
Why? They're two of the best characters in the game.
>>
File: 1444878338940.jpg (8KB, 169x216px) Image search: [Google]
1444878338940.jpg
8KB, 169x216px
>mfw slowly turning what looked to become a crushing defeat into a resounding success while listening to The Ecstasy of Gold on repeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
>>
Morigesh can be work as a support too, right? Or am I just being a fucking retard?
>>
>>173205487
She has no way of actually supporting anyone with her abilities.
>>
>>173205487
She has no CC so you can't peel for your carry. So no.
>>
>have to quit and rejoin because the game overlayed a card description on my screen permanently
>game doesn't appear on my agora
Good thing it was a loss.
>>
>>173172845
Fuck, I hate this so much. They removed so many good mechanics and butchered up the others to get muh shorter time, while it was usually ok already for a long time. RIP dunking
>>
>>173205728
>>173205787
Oh. I thought she'd function as a support since she doesn't need much power for damage.
>>
>>173200957
What setting are you playing on?
>>
>>173207689
That's not a support, though. That'd be solo lane, which she does excel at.
>>
>>173207873
Yeah, I wasn't thinking straight. I was on the track that'd she work like Lt. Belica or something but with less peel.
>>
I'm ready dor the new ADC to have extremely long range, a reaper tp and a long range point and click ultimate that heals him
>>
>>173208714
Could probably do with a buff desu.
>>
>tfw every time you pick Morigesh, your teammates like crap
>tfw every time you pick anyone else, your teammates play like crap

The past two nights have been bad nights for Paragon :)))
>>
File: shitbi.png (301KB, 498x496px) Image search: [Google]
shitbi.png
301KB, 498x496px
v^_^v
>>
Eh, bump.
>>
>>173217979
>>173221416
>>173223427
Bump
>>
When do you think can we expect voice lines? And perhaps some music? They sound great ingame, I want them to be in already!
>>
>>173224615

S O O N

O O

O. O

N. N
>>
>solo queue
>go support rampage since I'm last pick
>murdock goes to offlane for some reason so I'm just free to farm by myself
>the countess that is meant to be in off comes over and ganks the enemy kwang to help me out
>Go 5/1/4 and take 3 towers as they surrender at 20 minutes
>check agora after the game
>Me and the Countess were the only golds in the match
This matchmaking is fucked.
>>
>>173226123
>solo queue
>there's no retards on the team

Does this ever happen
>>
>>173227348
Luckily the other team was even more retarded
>>
>>173229348
>Ebin balancing
>>
>>173217979
>>173221416
>>173221416
>>173223427
A penny for your thoughts
>>
I don't jungle but what is wrong with the raptor camp spawning in at 4 minutes?
>>
>solo queue
>finally get to pick morigesh
>retarded teammate starts ranting
>"the enemy team looks hungry imma feed them"

Fuck
>>
>>173231270
nothing
>>
Why don't you have at least a Scout Ward in your Deck?
>>
>>173234130
There is no excuse for not having whatever shadow ward best suites your build since they are so cheap
>>
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/stars-chest-and-quests

ingame ui update when
>>
>>173235023
Neat.

>ingame ui update when
Looking at videos of much older Legacy game builds, the ability UI in bottom-right used to look so much better: kind of like perfectly rectangular shards of coloured glass rising from the abilities when you leveled up. Much better than the generic God light that we have now.
>>
File: okay.png (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
92KB, 500x375px
I got that new dank Gideon skin in a crate but i don't use him anymore.
>>
>>173238484
I have a bunch of Gid skins and variants, but I've never played him.
>>
>>173239320
I used to use him, but I just started using Belica and I haven't looked back.
>>
>>173231134
This thread sucks

>three of those are me
>>
>ywn hatefuck countess shortly before she drains your lifeblood
>>
What's candleja
>>
>>173224615
They said it'd take a while, they said it was because they're looking for actors in all languages, which just seems unnecessary, we all know English is the only one you need.
>>
>>173242184

>ywn deflower Dekker
>>
>>173239596
I hear that he's not as good as he used to be. Whether that means he was nerfed, or if some of the newer characters/ changes to cards have made him redundant, I don't know.
>>
Pre-game bump
>>
I'm so heated right now, I got queue'd up with this fucker who kept throwing the game. He fed as Morigesh and blamed it on the jungle in the first game and it was basically 4 of us against 5 in my second game.
He kept nitpicking and making shit up to discourage us. The funny thing is, he kept talking down to us and telling us "What can I expect from gold players?" though he was playing like thrash.
Last night was awful too, think I think I'm just going to take a break for a couple days. There's so many issues with the game right now, think it's for the best.
>>
>>173234394
>suites
Lmao
>>
Just got out of a game where we beat the tar out of the enemy team, they didn't stand a chance. At what point does pinging "good job" become masturbatory and kind of hollow? Does everyone on the dominating team feel it, or am I the only one with this problem?

>>173255346
Taking a break does help, can confirm. Might make you feel better if you reported the prick, too.
>>
>want to play a normal game
>Morigesh mid laners eliminate our long range poke and peel you'd get from a gadget, gideon, Howitzer
>if team comp isn't on point I have to dodge
>>
>>173258708
This.
Morigesh is hell in whatever she goes in, can't wait till they nerf her
She's fun too but with the way she can just spam her abilities and how much damage they, in addition to how easy she is to play is ridiculous
>>
>>173242193
The op fucked up a 30 year old joke. There was a cartoon in the 90s called Animaniacs, they had a short about this kidnapping spectre named Candlejack. It was said that after you spoke his name he would appear out of nowhere and take you away in a sack. I never belie
>>
>>173262340
Don't think it don't say it
>>
File: ???.jpg (59KB, 534x820px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
59KB, 534x820px
Just an ef why eye. Grim is actually the flying midget while Exe is the robot
>>
>>173266029
>t. Person who just figured this out today
>>
>>173266174
>yesterday
>>
File: 1420928612310.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420928612310.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>climbing ELO on a hot streak
>all-time high for KDA, both in last 25 and overall
I can feel it all about to slip away, /parag/: this has happened about 5 times since I started in October, and I just know it's about to happen again.
>inb4 seven game losing streak
>>
>>173266861
>halfway to plat
>getting people in "gold" who can't even waveclear
>>
is there a foolproof way to climb elo
>>
>>173271106

.....................................,..............no
>>
>>173266861
>>173267209
Aaaand there it goes. Immediate loss.
Now I remember why I stopped picking Dekker: I can play as well as is humanly-possible, but I can't control my teammates. Lack of waveclear, means I'm completely impotent when they get wiped trying to go head-to-head with the entire Prime'd enemy team
>>
>>173277918
Aurora support for that
>>
>>173281145
You're going to bring that one autist screaming about how Aurora doesn't fit a support role.
At least he'll keep the thread bumped, I suppose
>>
>>173281145
I use Rampage. You can confirm kills by tower diving and shit.
>>
>>173283512
Yeah that was me too. Just play Aurora now.
>>
>>173284483
All righty. Lost another game just now because, coincidentally enough, our support Aurora decided to not support at the last second and ruined my laning phase by offlaning with me. Ever see an underfed Countess trying desperately to eke out a living on whatever lane is empty? Sad, sad sight.
>>
>play Morigesh jg
>last pick gets mad and troll picks
>feeds all game
>bot lane is useless
>Greystone is just existing
>I'm 10/1 have 99% of the kills
>tell team to group
>belica stays right
>twin left
>Greystone still in the middle
>team just dies
>game over
>I wish I can play broken champs and be god too xd chill bro
What the fuck is wrong with people
Every time I play Morigesh my team throws a temped tantrum
>>
>>173289117
>be me
>play a squishy ass hero with trash clear in the FUCKING JUNGLE where my primary source of damage is ineligible
>some dude is mad about it, OK whatever
>I walk around and mash Mark + DOT & Ult and get the easiest kills of my life with my retarded hero
>lose
>>
>>173289117
This has been my life since Morigesh launch
>>
>>173291128
So basically I'm doing my job as jungler, ganking, clearing my jungle absolutely fine since I know how to play jungle, and my team just inting or being trash is my fault?
Lol
>>
>>173289117
>>play Morigesh jg
For what fucking purpose when you ca literally at this point bully the ever loving shit out of people in a solo lane?
>>
>when I play Morigesh I my team is garbage
>when enemy team has a Morigesh they were perfectly fine with their roles and nobody argued

Cool
>>
>>173292436
So that I get a proper mid laner like howitzer, gadget and gideon for teamfights
But I can't have that
Can't even get a Countess mid
Nobody wants to play mid anymore
>>
>stick 2 plats on the enemy team
>just because the "average" fits its balanced against people 200 elo lower than them
Lol
>>
>>173292608
Just fucking play her mid, whats your problem? Everyone whos random likes her mid, so just play her mid and let them have the jungle. They're probably gonna pick someone with CC anyone, thats all anyone picks for jungle so you lose nothing in your team comp
>>
>>173292893
What does playing her mid have to do with anything? The belica would have trolled in any role
>>
>>173292608
>nobody can play offlane because it's taken by Morigesh
>nobody wants to play adc because they don't want to deal with Morigesh
>nobody wants to play mid because they don't want to risk the possibility of dealing with a Morigesh
This is hell
>>
>>173292991
he probably wanted jungle and you tilted her, thats why
>>
So Morigesh is getting nerfed right?
>>
>>173293158
To the ground
>>
File: 1462875056061.gif (631KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1462875056061.gif
631KB, 300x224px
>>173266861
Since posting this, I have lost four games.
I may sound like a tinfoil hat retard by saying this, but I think this shit is rigged.
>>
>>173294985
Its a tier level thing my guys
You need time to adjust to your new TIER and its competitors . happend to me when I reached PLAT at least
>>
>>173296043
explain
>>
>>173293104
He wanted morigesh mid lane dumbass
>>
>>173296193
As you do better,in an IDEAL world you get put against better players, So once you leave the last tier you were in, you need time to adjust to the new level of play you are new facing against better players. Get it?

WHen I reached PLAT, no one was making as many mistakes from what i saw at least and I had to learn to wait instead of instantly punishing like I could in GOLD
>>
>>173296512
he played her jungle
>>
>>173296661
He didn't play belica jungle
>>
>>173296043
[Here was where I typed a fucking essay about what my last two games were like, but fuck that]
The games I'm losing, it's not because I'm personally making bad plays, it's the fact that the matchmaking seems to balance out a few good players with some of the worst I've ever seen. This happens any time I start making real headway with my wins and KDA. Here's a small example that I think best exemplifies what's been going on:
>in draft
>"anon, please pick a different hero"
>"you can't play Countess offlane, are you crazy? She's way too squishy"
Now imagine the skill level of a person that says something like that, then imagine that the game has decided that they are roughly equal in skill with you.
>>
>>173297052
>can't pick countess in offlane
Wtf post this African americans elo and name right now.
>>
>>173297927
https://agora.gg/profile/4585931/Eastc93
Looks like his friend (more than 100 ELO higher than him) brought him in.
>>
>>173298140
>silver
>>
>>173297052
>waaahh I play perfectly its always my retarded teammates I should be 8k ELO but everyone around me is a shitter forced 50 MM Hell!!!
every fucking game. every general. every website.
>>
>>173298289
Yeah, and I'm not. You've unraveled the mystery of why I'm complaining.
>>
>>173298380
didn't read your blog post mate, just saw "Countess can't go offlane"
>>
>>173298327
Okay anon, you're right: I have no self-awareness. I'm just bad and have an overriding need to blame others for my insecurities.
>>
>>173242451
Really? I don't know if I want to hear voice lines dubbed in my language to be honest, I will probably play with English ones anyway.
>>
I hate this game but I keep playing it
>>
>>173303190
lmfao I was just thinking this as I dodged yet another fucking shit Q. After Morigesh gets put in the dirt just like Aurora the game will go back to being boring as fuck
>>
what's up with people saying deathball is back?
>>
>Kwang on my team
>won't stop trying to surrender even though we aren't losing
>im not having fun
>force myself to give him a kill so he can stop being a baby and take turret with him
God what the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>173304841
Any 3-5man that includes Morigay is a nightmare. Nvm the fact that the map is so small that rat Paragon baaaaaarely works.
>>
>>173305569
what did he mean by this
>>
>queue past 1am
>everyone trolling or high
>>
>play Morigesh
>fey is mid
>fey uses her entire combo on me and I stand in it
>I still kill fey and live
Why the fuck do people play fey?
>>
>>173308453
Good fey isn't bad and Morigesh is overpowered right now.
>>
>>173308453
Because I have Autumn Keeper Fey
>>
>>173322253
>Autism keeper fey
>>
File: 1488436155161.jpg (99KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488436155161.jpg
99KB, 467x700px
>>173322276
is being autistic a requirement to play the Fey?
>>
>>173323391
No, but 99% of Iggy players are legit autistic.
>>
>>173323391
The person who made this didn't do a good job putting Grux's head on the picture
>>
>>173324731
upon first glance it looks fine for some reason. then you notice his neck is not even remotely aligned
>>
>we are down two inhibitors.
>we've only taken down two of the enemy teams first towers.
>we are fighting off minions.
>they just got the orb.

no, we could've surrendered when the team got wiped and the enemy team pushed up but no someone thought we could still make a comeback.
>>
>>173328242
You can make a comback if ur good
>>
This is the most disgusting win I've ever had lads

https://agora.gg/game/5c7e88b79622419d989b03124141c088
>>
>be Countess
>assassinate enemy sparrow with my sparrow
>enemy grux Countess and narbash come up from behind me
>I get stunned and ulted by enemy Countess
>oh fuck me
>grux about to finish me off hut they're low too
>shadow slip and dodge grux pull and Countess tide
>AWWWWW YEAAAAAH
>get off a dark tide that grants out sparrow a quadra
>end game
>>
>>173333210
lol bitch I'm not reading all that make a webm or upload the shit to twitter from PS4
>>
>>173334329
>Text that would take two lines in a book
>Nah, it's too long
Is humanity doomed?
>>
>>173334546
shut up nerdy ass bitch lmao
>>
Yin and Morigesh need to be nerfed
>>
>>173335938
morrigan is fine, yin is too powerful. she feels stronger than the other carry. I don't know if it's because I underestimate her or what but it feels like she shreds through my health much faster.
>>
>>173336629
Yin is balanced
You just can't dodge autos

Serath on the other hand
>>
>>173336629
I feel that Yin is just mostly intimidating(which means they managed to do her weapon really well). If you rush into her she goes down even easier than other carries.
>>
>>173336909
>circle around adc
>win
Not hard you fucks
>>
>>173336629
100% cleave with like 25% lifesteal is why Yin is the number one carry in the game. Fucking impossible to take that bitch out unless you cc lock or drop a damage nuke on her
>>
>>173337613
what if I'm not in bronze
>>
>>173338317
They put grux back in the game
It's okay now
>>
>>173339279
>Implying cube can 1v1 her late
>>
>>173340546
>hive last 8 seconds
>apparently adds a debuff that makes anon over here whine like a bitch

She's a short range mage, use a brain cell. Just like serath, grux, etc you should not be trying to 1v1 her. Find a teammate, Cc her, get in her personal space and she dies.
>>
>>173340546
Stunning her while she's channeling the ultimate will stop it
>>
Is Grim good
>>
>>173342910
Fucking great if you can use him well. He's an ADC so it's not very hard, but he still require the player to be slightly less braindead than with, for example, Murdock
>>
________________________________________ bump
>>
>>173340956
>you should not be trying to 1v1 her
What about during the laning phase when you fucking have to and she constantly outpokes you and you can't be babysat you imbecile. As SOON as she 5s you're in a shit load of trouble.
>>
>>173350301
>something something buy a card that specifically counters this one hero
you know it's crazy how people expect you to use cards that are so incredibly situational and still somehow say the hero isn't OP
>>
>>173341147
>getting to the late game vs Moricheap
LOL, all inhibs down around 25m against a decent team
>>
>>173342779
If you stun her when she uses her ultimate, she can just it again lol
>>
>>173340546
>what is support
>what is honor the pure and quenching scales
>what is narbash
>what is build hp regen
>what is lifesteal
>what is dodge hive
>what is cast converter
>what is it gud
Mark needs to be nerfed but Hive is working as intended. People are starting to utilize actives a lot more to counter Morigesh
I even found a way to deal with it, but when I get caught out or comboed even MARKED TWICE is the problem here
>>
>>173341147
>Fey
>Morigesh marks you once, throws a hive and ults
>implying fey will survive
>>
File: Clutchess.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Clutchess.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>173334329
Okay I lied it was a dark tide not an ult
>>
>it's a the entire team mains Countess and not a single person plays Kwang Greystone Grux Khaimera or Steel episode
>>
>dodge a game
>didn't get a penalty
AWWWWW YEAH
>>
File: silver elo twin.png (128KB, 751x720px) Image search: [Google]
silver elo twin.png
128KB, 751x720px
How did your last game as a ranged character go?
>>
>>173365821
I play melee
>>
File: screenshot.jpg.jpg (273KB, 1461x1465px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg.jpg
273KB, 1461x1465px
>>173365821
>>
>>173367736
pleb
>>
>>173365821
>19-2
man, why don't I get these numbers
>>
>play Morigesh
>enemy Khaimera babysits mid lane
>my khaimera absent all game
>I can't even stand near my turret I get dived
>win anyways because Howitzer needing to be baby sat means he's trash
Love how enemy teams always coordinate with their Morigesh's but my team never doez
>>
SUPER SAIYAN CRUNCH SKIN
>>
i kinda want to fingerbang morigesh
>>
Which character had the best announce trailer?
>>
>>173374945
grimexe
>>
>>173374945
Grim and Crunch imo
Morigesh and Countess having the worst
>>
File: 1443787705267.jpg (58KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443787705267.jpg
58KB, 720x480px
So, should we start smurf accounts and make /parag/ teams for each region? We could play at set times each day and add eachother so that it's just a matter of partying up with whoever's on when the time rolls around.
Are there even enough of us here to do that?
Are you guys actually good, or do y'all feed like despicable fetishists?
>>
>>173365821
We all died fucking heaps, but the other team were retarded objective wise. So we won

https://agora.gg/game/5c7e88b79622419d989b03124141c088
>>
I'm bout to fix Morogoosh boys. Here it goes.

Increase the CD to longer than fucking 2 seconds. I'm thinking something more like 20. Boom now she can't poke you a million times without putting herself at risk.

Epic leggo where's my internship at.
>>
>>173333210
>>173361715
>absolutely omitting the part where based Narb comes in and saves your dumb ass
lol you didn't even try to juke his thunk
>>
>>173377098
The range on Mark isn't great, but yeah: the CD needs a good balancing, and the damage could do with a reduction, too. When she's hitting for a quarter to a third of your health with each mark (before she even throws her hive), that's a problem. Late game it can take almost half your health: that's ridiculous for something that's not a skill shot.
Is this all being balanced around the console crowd?
>>
>>173377432
That can't be the case at all because if you're a millimeter off with Yin they get away
>>
>every time I choose Morigesh, I get brain dead teammates
It's like the game only wants me to play Greystone, same fucking thing happened to me when I played Aurora
>>
>second game in a row where two plats are on the enemy team
Balanced and fair match making
>>
>>173382707
But anon, the matchmaking is pure garbage.
>>
>>173377580
>getting away from a Yin
Maybe it's because most of the characters I play don't have real escapes, but I find it's very difficult to escape a Yin.
Come to think of it: does her range-extending ability count as ability damage? Pairing that with Ash might be an idea if it does.
>>
>>173383102
>does her range-extending ability count as ability damage? Pairing that with Ash might be an idea if it does
Already tested it. It doesn't. It's not an ability, it is a range extension.
>>
File: enraged aniki.jpg (45KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
enraged aniki.jpg
45KB, 473x357px
>starting to play as Serath
>really enjoying her play style
>drafting heroes
>tell team I intend to play as Serath before we pick
>they all say okay except for one guy
>he wait until the last second and then picks Serath
>goes 1-12 as her in mid lane and we lose

How do people like that survive in the real world?
>>
>>173376441
In all in for that shit. What time do you suggest?
>>
>>173377098
>not rolling with chrono-shit and that one active that reduces 5s of cooldown

Is morigesh the memest character?
>>
>>173203996
>>173204024
how
>>
>>173386702
go to paragon homepage, sign in with your account details and on the top there should be something that says "deck builder"
click on it and it'll take you to all the decks you've made blah blah blah
>>
>>173376441
I'm down daddy
>>
I would play Jungle Yin before Serath holy fuck she's just outclassed in every way by every hero. Yin's squishier but she lifesteals back like 1/5 of her health every hit.

>catch Yin out
>she turns around and mauls you to death even though you had the advantage of surprise
What the FUCK
>>
>>173384703
>>173386926
Dunno, we'd have to work out the finer points, and I'm not a man with organisational skills.
Also, the idea of the going into discord with actual, factual cuckold fetishists weirds me out if I'm being completely frank.
>>
Looking over my recent games, I have long winning streaks in the afternoon/ evening, but when I play in the AM, it's just a series of losses.
Lesson learned.
>>
>>173391131
I thought the only people who played Paragon were dude bros, real niggas, and Mexican essays. isn't that what make up this gen?
>>
The player that was feeding all game.

>what was their username /parag/?
>>
going to sleep bump.

>what skins of characters from other games would you like to see in Paragon?
>>
File: 1363187745966.jpg (58KB, 457x448px) Image search: [Google]
1363187745966.jpg
58KB, 457x448px
I'm installing the game right now. What am I getting myself into? Tips and tricks for a noob?
>>
File: 1340090772581.jpg (17KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1340090772581.jpg
17KB, 239x250px
>Just realizing how dead this thread is
Very telling for the game's community
>>
>>173374945
Grim, Bellica and perhaps Narbash
>>
>>173398153
Do not take unnecessary risks. Like seriously, don't push too far forward without support and wards, don't stpidly chase after kills, these are the easiest ways to get your ass killed.
Have you played any mobas before? What kind of characters are you usually playing or would like to play?
>>
Bump. What happened? 3-4 weeks ago we were somehow already going at decent speed and now we again have to forcefully keep the thread alive
>>
>>173398139
We already have Kratos' skin for Grux. Maybe some Nathan Drake shit for TwinBlast? An UT skin for some might do.
>>
>>173407506
Morigesh ruining games worse than Shinbi so they quit
>>
>>173410426
Damn, thanks for making me realise how much I want UT skins for Paragon

Xan skin for Murdock
Malcolm skin for Twinblast or the upcoming cowboy guy
Pic related skin for Muriel
Juggernaut and Necris skin for someone
Skarjj skin for ehhh... I don't know, Khaimera?
>>
>>173407506
I don't know about you guys but I play other games. We brought Paragon gen back to life at a weird time where like 10 great games were dropping on PS4 and PC back to back, so people are probably on those. If we hold out until the summer I think we'll see a lot more activity.
>>
>>173411358
They should be able to throw a couple in. I mean It's their own IP. A little pandering to oldfags wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>173407506
It's frustrating for some to lose due to teammates alarming stupidity. It mostly applies to people with lower elo.
>>
>>173416149
Yeah, that's why it sounds like such a good idea, sure there are lots of other franchises I would love to see skins from, but UT ones are actually plausible. It would also increase interest in UT4 which they desperately need if this game is supposed to get somewhere.
>>
>>173398294
>game with no advertising
The game isn't dead, it's growing and the player base is small but expanding
I don't think a game's population is relevant to the amount of people following their general on a Taiwanese online fish market forum
>>
>>173419479
For Honor is dying already? I thought it was a hit at release
I fucking hope so, since some of my friends abandoned Paragon for it
>>
>>173419672
How is that different from any other multiplayer game, where respawn time are usually even shorter? And not everyone is posting only when they play, I play 1-2 games a day at max, but have this general opened in the background pretty much constantly.
>>
>>173419839

>>173419839

Because in games like Overwatch, match times are 15-25 minutes rather than 45-75, so people can post greentext and shit after matches end.
>>
>>173422010
how would you explain DoTA and league generals then?
>>
>>173422219
He can't, because hes trying to look for reasons other than the obvious. The game simply isn't that popular yet and the actual meta/gameplay is fucked currently. Theres also only like 30 heroes. Why would anyone think a lot of people would be playing Paragon let alone posting in this general when leddit infinitely more popular?

>>173407506
Because the game is in a really bad state atm. It's not fun at all to play and very static in the upper elos.
>>
>>173423897
Fix your game, Steve.
Take more pointers from LoL and Smite and less from dota when you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>retard picks Shinbi
>feeds
>I'm the problem for telling him what he was already going to do
>>
>>173424363
Legacy was fun, but Monolith's gameplay IS objecttively better. However, I am mad that they're gradually removing original and more tactical mechanics. Harvesters were a nice side objective to keep track of. Passives were a cool way to make heroes more diverse, they just needed some balancing. Dunking was a great mechanic: fun, tactical and allowing the team to make a comeback from even completely lost situation - with a risk of fucking up even more attached. But nah, let's just scrap all the original mechanics instead.
>>
>>173425558
They scrapped it to favor muh eSports
>>
>>173424363
>I'm mid diamond so my opinions are truth
>>
PARAGON is fun, fuck you dude. get better and stop complaining for your lack of ability
>>
>>173429325
I didn't even say anything besides mock how you think your elo makes your opinions are truth
Dekker is fine, faggot.
>>
>>173430306
>implying I'm silver, or even gold
>>
What's happening
>>
>team feeds hard as fuck early then magically curbstomps late
Seriously it tilts me
I had to tell them my good job wasn't sarcastic
>>
>it's a support decides to go circlet instead of wards against a Khaimera jungle episode
at least we picked it up at the end and won
It seems like focusing Orb Prime just teleports your lanes to their towers.
>>
>>173437575
>lanes to their towers
I'm retarded, waves to their towers*
>>
>guys dont go to orb prime youll all die
>they go anyway as i type all the reasons not to
>they die
So are they doing it on purpose or something?
>mid countess
>some of the highest burst in the game
>can't even one shot a yin or morigesh
>>
I'm glad there's no enforcement in this game. I've been telling people to kill themselves left and right.

I honestly don't understand how som people ever leave silver or gold with how they play
>>
>>173439630
reminds me of the better days. now most mainstream games you'll get cut off from play if you tell people to off themselves.
>>
I just opened up a crate and got a Gold abomination banner.

Looks exactly the same as the Dark abomination banner that I UNLOCKED FROM BEFORE

ffs
>>
File: fuggin shrug.jpg (21KB, 421x409px) Image search: [Google]
fuggin shrug.jpg
21KB, 421x409px
>>173425558
Yeah making sure the enemy didn't dunk the orb prime to bring back inhibtors made my team go "Oh fuck stop that fucker right now!"

It added an element to the game that didn't let you relax late game.

However with that mechanic there is a possibility of infinite games, so I'm torn
>>
>>173439630
>I've been telling people to kill themselves left and right
A mature and thoughtful response. Not really, you sound like a colossal faggot
I have bad teams non-stop, and yes it's incredibly frustrating, but I draw a line under it and try again instead of raging in chat like a petulant little bitch.

>>173440841
The spooky skull banners all look retarded, but I do like the sleek sci-fi banners.
>>
>>173438158
There's nothing worse than that point between early and mid-game where your Countess combo leaves them with the slightest sliver of health, but your mana is just low enough that you can't seal the deal and they retreat into tower/ have a head-start running.
>>
>>173445287
Don't get me wrong banners are cool and all but wasting a crate on a banner that it's only difference is whether the cape color is gold or black is fucking frustrating and a good waste of coin
>>
>>173445508
I play Countess
I rarely leave without at least one kill
>>
>This users profile is private
Instant dodge
>>
File: Approve.gif (753KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Approve.gif
753KB, 350x350px
>>173441247
>Casual mode uses Monolith, has higher cxp values for kills and objectives to make people feel strong. Match times stay low and casuals are happy.
>Ranked mode has a new map built specifically for high level play, lower value cxp for kills and objectives. Bring back dunking for comebacks and to force team cooperation. This gives tryhards a taste of Legacy and a mode all about teamwork and bragging rights.
Oh look, i just saved Paragon. Somebody screencap this shit and send it to Epic.
>>
Ok so I'm new to the game but not mobas. Who's the lifesteal melee jungler? General advice on how not to suck?
>>
File: Khaimera mains v2.jpg (1MB, 1528x2628px) Image search: [Google]
Khaimera mains v2.jpg
1MB, 1528x2628px
>>173450783
Khaimera or Kwang. Don't die, make sure teammates get away, Initiate quickly if you're going to gank one person etc.

I prefer Kwang. More flexible imo
>>
>>173450783
khaimera is but he's trash. use kwang instead.
>>
>>173450783
>Who's the lifesteal melee jungler?
Khaimera is strong early game and is based around regen, Grux is strong mid game and works best with lifesteal. Try them both out and see who you like.
>General advice on how not to suck?
Roam around and harass the fuck out of people. You don't really need kills, just always keep the jungle clear and help out where you can. Good luck man.
>>
>>173450783
Kwang has passive lifesteal and is a great fighter who stays relevant at all points of the game but is a bit harder to play than the rest of the heroes because his tether is what makes him so powerful.

Khaimera has passive health regeneration on hit, easy to play and the best early game jungle hero but drops off mid and late game pretty hard. Especially late game since his kit focuses on singling out a target when the enemy is always in a group. His damage falls off at this point too.

Rampage isn't a lifesteal jungle hero but he has passive health regeneration, formidable throughout all stages of the game and somewhat easy to play. He's more on the bulky side of the spectrum with his kit and landing your rocks can be somewhat difficult to land.

Riktor is currently the best jungle hero in the game though, he's easy to pick up, just land your pulls and the enemy will be dead in seconds. The current meta revolves around him so he's almost on everyone's radar when it comes to the jungle. He doesn't have passive lifesteal but building a scythe with health gain on hit is fine.
>>
Where the fuck is everyone? Don't tell me you're all normies
>>
>>173454226
>riktor is best
why are you lying to him
>>
>>173456935
>implying Riktor isn't the most op character in the game
>>
>>173457521
Please stop trying to bait the newbies away from truly OP heroes like Kallari and Shinbi.
>>
>>173456091
Paragon is ded now because fucking normies are crying that they can't afk farm in lane for 30 minutes anymore and actually have to make plays. Even the games only tournaments are cancelling because no teams are signing up because the current state of the game is too different for them and it's just too challenging. Expect a post from ebin games caving in and nerfing prime cards and buffing prime himself.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spp6tq

fucking casuals reeeeeee
>>
>>173457936

Jesus fucking Christ I thought people who played this game had some actual thoughts.

It's just as bad as the people who keep crying about Ebin releasing 5 females heroes in a row
>>
>>173457936
Yeah, I love fighting over raptors and OP for 20 minutes, then whoever gets OP takes down both towers, inhib, and the core in 2 minutes.
>>
>>173458982
Good im glad you realized its superior to afk lane farming for hour and a half we need more people like you to decasualize the game
>>
>>173457936

>current state of the game is too different for them and it's just too challenging

t. silver who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
or perhaps you're a diamond/platinum player who thinks they're hot shit for "adapting" to the meta unlike all the other "plebs" huh?
>>
Stop playing Greystone.
>>
>>173460271
no
>>
>>173460371
Yes
>>
>>173460271
why
>>
>>173460271
>team doesn't have an initiator
>I'm last pick
You bet your ass I'm picking Greystone since he pushes objectives and clears better than Steel does. Steel's clear might be quicker but its not sustainable and he'll run out if mana very quickly.

Grux and Kwang are better in the jungle.
>>
>>173456091
I'm playing video games and bumping every few hours.
>>
>>173462882
>greystone thinks he's useful
Cute
>>
Why are people unable to grasp the advantage of keeping minions fighting closer to your tower

If they come closer, they are easier to gank. If they leave the lane, they will miss out on xp/cxp
>>
>>173466550
cuz with this dumbass death ball meta the whole enemy team can show up and take your tower on top of you in ten seconds
>>
>>173466550
>sitting in lane farming slowly
>not getting cxp for the entire team and being able to leave lane to push towers for more exp and actually playing objective

Farming would be ok if there weren't a 60cp cap. Thinking farmning near your tower is the best way to play 100% of the time is just dumb m8.
>>
>>173468817
Usually if all lanes are pushed near their towers, they'll spread out trying to stop the pushes and you can team up and gank and probably take down one or two depending on teammates' mental capacity. Even tower diving just enough to ping their minimap is enough to break up their coordinated efforts sometimes. People act like there's only one way to win...
>>
I wasn't here when the characters all had unique passives. was that fun
>>
>>173468817
Post you elo m8 holy shit lmao

You are literally the fucking carry that pushes ALL the way to the tower, then spams Good Job! and I need help! when they get fucked in the ass
>>
>>173472473
https://agora.gg/profile/398101/NadoSik

:^)
>>
File: Stats.png (3KB, 345x39px) Image search: [Google]
Stats.png
3KB, 345x39px
>>173460271
I have 143 games with him in total since EA (out 437 games.
I WISH I COULD STOP
>>
>>173472936
>Not Medzz
Git gud faget
>>
>>173458654
>people playing this game having some thought

Are we playing the same goddamn game anon ? Or is it just me that ends on its retarded side all the time?
>>
>>173467014
Towers aren't that important anon.
>>
>>173425558
I will never forget the 5v5 team fights in front of fucking OP platform at 50min. That shit was intense.
>>
File: memyselfandI.jpg (78KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
memyselfandI.jpg
78KB, 750x750px
I miss legacy
>>
>>173457521
Are you actually retarded
>>
>>173476537
me too man, almost wish the tank meta was back
it's more engaging than 2 SHOT BY SPARROW
>>
File: 1477685810116.jpg (273KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1477685810116.jpg
273KB, 560x560px
>PROCEED TO YOUR REWARD
>>
I just had the worst draft in all my time playing this crap.

>first to pick. Choose morishet.
>Khaimera mid
>Jungle Fey
>Aurora safe
>gideon refusing to go mid and feeds offlane
>managed to win the game

What the FUCK
>>
>>173478786
I know man: came tumbling down hard myself today because the matchmaking's on its period. Again.
>No, Rampage, I don't want to engage four of the enemy team at raptors while our teammates are pushing lanes
>oh hey Aurora, you die once and decide you have somewhere better to be? No problem, see you later
>want to come with me and get some kills Morigesh? No? You'll sit under tower while the enemy team deathballs? Sure, godspeed
>>
>>173478786
I've won a game with an all adc team
I was serath offlane
Murdock was mid
Sparrow safe lane with Yin
Kwang jg
Don't ask how but we did it
>>
>>173480343
>all adc
>kwang

i think u forgot something m8 desu desu
>>
>>173480343
Well, Murdock is ranged and can farm alone under tower, Serath offlane is a thing, and Yin/ Sparrow can shit out so much damage that they can handle anything that comes their way within reason. Kwang is a top-tier front-line fighter with great sustain and passive teammate healing with cc to boot. Everyone was being fed and gaining levels, so it's not too surprising.
>>
>>173480343
Yeah, I had a game like that back when Monolith was just released except that it was 3 jungle.
I was Greystone offlane, Murdock was safe lane, Kallari, Grux, Khaimera were jungle and would switch between themselves to protect middle lane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElNi71NJZE8
A little clip I took from that game where me and Grux wiped the enemy team.
To be fair, this was when Greystone was at his most broken state
>>
Is there any reason to put 4 and 5 cost upgrades in your deck?
>>
God I wish carries and most carry pickers didn't need to be babied the entire game. I wish I could drop two wards and be able to walk away without them dying or crying. Riktor is probably the support that's best at roaming right now and I sure wish I could.
>>
I lost all my games today. How should I feel?
>>
>>173484492
If you want to go really hard on one particular thing, or if you don't have smaller denominations to make up what you need (eg 4-4-1 if you're missing the three point cards to make up 9: you might have gotten some 4 point shock cards, say, but didn't get enough 3 point versions to get you where you need to be).

>>173484856
Me too
Same as me: defeated and wondering if you should even bother anymore.
>>
>>173484492
yea go 5-5-5 lifesteal with yin and never die again
>>
>>173481595
>kallari, grux and khaimera come out of the jungle and come straight for you

I would be too paranoid to push
>>
>>173484492
Yeah, I usually use 1 4 cost upgrade in my deck but never any higher than that. I use it for the items where I build 3 3 cost upgrades but have a spare point left so I'll sub one of the 3 cost for a 4 cost.
>>
File: yP0r017.jpg (89KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
yP0r017.jpg
89KB, 680x418px
>When you should be sleeping but you play one game Paragon instead and you're playing Riktor support and don't hit a single hook
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>173472010
Kind of hard to say, this was back in the early closed beta when the game was still barebones and unbalanced as fuck. The main problem with them was that they were really unbalanced, for example if I remember correctly, Kallari gave vision on enemies for her WHOLE team and Howitzer had instant cooldown on all his abilities whenever he got a kill, while on the other hand Gideon had only small bonus to penetration. Still, they were a good way to make heroes more fun, diverse and unique, Ebin just had to remake and actually balance them instead of getting lazy and scrapping them.
>>
Bump before I go to sleep
>>
>>173494669
>when you hit all your hooks but your team is trash
>>
>>173457936
It's funny when people like you, people who obviously don't know shit about MOBAs, think you're amazing because you can 'get' the current meta. Plenty of people get the meta, it's still fucking shit.
Card system is deeply flawed, map layout is highly questionable, hero balance is all over the place, and to top it off, we have no insight to what Epic is trying to push. We've only heard them talking about "muh match times", which is a retarded thing to build around.

Legacy had a lot of potential, but their inability to correct simple things- removing travel mode and increasing base hero speed, toning down the tediousness of harvesters by removing the need for a key and increasing their cp value, and adjusting the card and hero scaling- ultimately made it dogshit to play.

Monolith is essentially them attempting to mimic dota without knowing what the fuck they're doing, and this last patch is further proof of them being incompetent.
>>
>>173502636
Pretty much this. I remember having "oh shit nigga what are you doing" moment when match length was already just fine and Ebin was still removing mechanics and making the towers even squishier. At one point in Legacy going off your lane was pretty much a guaranteed loss of tower, it was ridiculous. Yeah, Epic clearly has no idea what they're doing. The idea of "a lane for tanks, a lane for carries and a lane for casters" is retarded in a game where you should ideally pick your lane to counter the enemy on it. Removing the distinction between energy and physical damage was dumb for the same reason, you should adapt to enemy team, not to Ebin's idea of how a match should look like.

What I'm writing here can possibly be retarded though, since I'm half concious writing it
>>
Today I'm going to get something good from a diamond chest.
>>
>>173505997
You wish
>>
>>173484518
>early game
>leave a hero that's weak early alone against a hero that's strong early
>with a level disadvantage
>be surprised when they die
gold elo riktor mains everyone
>>
>>173505997
LMAOOOOO
>>
>>173505997
>rep boost (rare)
>rep boost
>rep boost (uncommon)
>rep boost (LUCKY!)
>>
>>173509453
LUCKY!
>>
Dekker looks like her butt stinks
>>
>>173481595
that grux had some balls
>>
>>173514260
All the more reason to sit on my face
>>
>>173514260
As if you would pass up the opportunity to rip open her latex and inhale her fresh, womanly aroma.
>>
File: dekker_butt_pun.png (223KB, 613x678px) Image search: [Google]
dekker_butt_pun.png
223KB, 613x678px
>>173514260
BRRRAP
>>
>>173507139
>wah I can't fucking play safe you need to selfishly hold my hand instead of roamign to support the team
you've never played any other moba in your life dude be honest
>>
>>173514692
Oh mein gott
>>
Can we agree that grim.exe is the best adc?

>Can slow enemies for good lengths of time
>ult that reliably snags kills on runners
>defensive ability that completely negates enemy abilities, like stun rock and riktors chain
>ranged knockback for peels
>>
>>173515297
At the moment I would say that Serath is better, but when it comes to ranged definitely Grim
>>
>get into lobby
>check agoras
>2 people have dogshit kdas and winrates
>dodge
>check their profile again
>the next game they're in they're already feeding and losing
Always check
>>
>>173515297
I know it's stupid, but i just hate the sound of his basic attack. with Murdock's gun, you can really feel the damage it does. but Grim's gun sound makes me think of Dekker's stick thing.
>>
>>173515559
Shit doesn't update that quick for my queues
>>
>>173516147
It starts feeling better when you build enough attack speed. But yeah, I know what you mean. Quite a few heroes in Paragon actually let you "feel" the power of their attacks though. Most melee ones are really underwhelming in that aspect.
>>
File: 1473203922299.jpg (11KB, 206x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473203922299.jpg
11KB, 206x213px
>Still no Guts skin for Kwang
>>
>have an aurora
>she can't even engage
>>
>>173515297
Hell no. Yin is.
>can kill every hero in the game in 3 hits
>any amount of lifesteal means she will not die ever
>ability that snags kills on runners but also doubles as an escape
>can slow enemies for good lengths of time with an ult that completely negates enemy projectiles
>>
>pick Yin
>win
Should have done this ages ago
>>
>>173038106
Is it wrong to find her sexy?
>>
>>173520539
>so does every other adc
>see above
>only works as an escape if someone is standing where you need them to.
>If you're using her ability to finish runners you were probably in range to kill them anyway
>cannot keep her range at max 100% of the time
>enemies just stop shooting at your bubble and out range you for the duration
>M2 reflect can be useless depending on who you're placed against
>>
>>173521814
My sparrow just destroyed a yin so
>>
>>173522226
She's cute in that picture.

>>173522951
Were your levels and cxp equal? It's also possible that their build was shit or that you're just a better player.
>>
>>173522226
No.

Would dick her, even if I ended up in some kind of witch stew.
>>
>>173522226
Wonder what she looked like as a human
>>
>>173528556
Probably sexy as fuck. I want to a fart out of Mori's dirty asshole.
>>
File: 1489185611037.jpg (1MB, 2148x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1489185611037.jpg
1MB, 2148x1833px
how do we save Paragon?
>>
>>173531581
add voice acting
>>
>>173531973
Apparently the voice actors union is on strike
>>
IT'S CONFIRMED THEY'RE NERF'ING MORIGESH TUESDAY
AND REAL HARD
>>
>>173537787
Sauce for this
>>
>>173537787
prove it
>>
File: ri2jyug2alqy.jpg (904KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
ri2jyug2alqy.jpg
904KB, 3264x2448px
>>173538175
>>173540216
If you're too clueless to figure out what the [EPIC] on his name means, it's an EPIC employee
>>
>>173540774
You know what, I saw this picture but didn't bother to look at the chat
>>
>>173540774
so people in me friends list that say "epic games" are employees?
>>
>>173541086
No, just means they're in the EPIC launcher
Epic employees will always have [EPIC] at the side of their name
>>
>>173541086
No, that just means they have an Epic account
>>
>>173529695
Easy there, Joyce.
>>
File: 1414111100750.gif (487KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1414111100750.gif
487KB, 500x384px
>>173540774
Good. People will complain that she wasn't OP and that everyone else needed to get good, , but those cunts can fuck right off. The real issue is whether or not they'll nerf her to the point of being useless.
>>
>>173540774
User not on Agora.gg

Damn
>>
Why are Crunch players the most likely to type obnoxious shit non-stop in the chat?
>>
>>173540774
Can anybody explain what made Morigesh OP? Been out of the loop a bit lately
>>
>>173547070
Wot
https://agora.gg/profile/241508/%5BEPIC%5D%20SergeyG

>>173552956
Main thing is Mark - it's a lock-on ability with 5 sec CD, low mana cost, and shits out damage.
>>
>>173555787
sorry mate my bad
>>
File: Cz1c28LVIAAT95.jpg (350KB, 1170x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Cz1c28LVIAAT95.jpg
350KB, 1170x1170px
>>173540774
>mfw they fucking trash her and she becomes a super niche pick that nobody makes and the meta goes right back to the way it was just like with Aurora
>>
>>173558787
Honestly unless you shit out damage and have sustain like khaimera countess, or are tanky like Greystone Crunch, you jyst can't watch up to her. Even playing Serath against her is hell
Miss ANY ability? Don't even bother trying to chase
>>
>>173555787
>5 sec cd
That's not before the 10% cd card
>>
do you think if we complain enough Epic will bring back dunking in one way or another? it was hands down the coolest and most intense feature of Paragon and it helped set the game apart from other mobas
>>
Just had a game where our Gideon said "carry me" in draft. then went 0-6 while spamming "good job" every time anything happened.
Our Morigesh was suicidal (and shit) and our Kallari was completely, 100% ineffectual.
Me and the Serath were the only ones not feeding and trying to push objectives instead of chasing impossible kills and dying.
>>
>>173559271
Well yeah, Muse and a chrono- card only make her more broken.
>>
>>173559920
Your team comp sounds like it lost at champ select. Dodge
>>
File: I don't have a loot crate.jpg (110KB, 1285x789px) Image search: [Google]
I don't have a loot crate.jpg
110KB, 1285x789px
>>173505997
>>
>>173560621
I can play Kallari well enough, and it always annoys the fuck out of me when people spam the "please select another hero" shit. Figured I'd extend the same courtesy I'd expect to my teammate.
But yeah: no CC and no ranged carry was a concern.
>>
>>173561023
Lucky! A fucking card pack
>>
>>173561023
Is it just me, or do chests not shit out coins like when they were introduced
>>
>>173561252
I can only get Rep. It annoys the shit out of me. I even managed to get a streak of gold chest then a diamond chest only to get REP.
>>
>>173559363
Hopefully. It seems rather difficult though
>>
>>173561119
Because Kallari is absolute trash and outworked by other heroes in any given role. Any wins you may have gotten with her are because the other team is likely also hot trash. I dodge the FUCK out of all Kallari picks.
>>
>>173563786
>t. bronze
proof = check out his reply
>>
this game has become retarded now, it's not even fun anymore
>>
>>173561252
i think when they released them they gave out a lot and people thought "oh yeah nice" and used them thinking that it would always be that way. Then ebin turned the coinage down so the people who blew their coins are now broke and will pay real money for things. they played us like a damn fiddle
>>
>>173566345
It has become retarded indeed. I still have fun tho
>>
File: justgirlythings.png (30KB, 292x385px) Image search: [Google]
justgirlythings.png
30KB, 292x385px
I'm just going to avoid this game until Tuesday's patch, whatever it might be.
I hope what that epic employee said was true, I've lost a ton of elo since this patch dropped.

In these last three games I've played, safe lane always fed the enemy Morigesh, setting them up for the later stages of the game.

In just my last game, they gave the enemy Morigesh 2 kills by the three minute mark.
>>
>>173567482
I feel like epic is just going full blown JUST
>>
>>173567482
Same. I lost like 35 elo because I CAN'T play Morigesh and do good or my team feeds Morigesh.
Worst is that playing against Morigesh as adc is so fucking horrible, guarenteed one of us is going to die. I recently forced my adc and support to 2v2 the enemy adc support. I was Belica safelane 1v1 against Morigesh. Basically I gave up card points to sit at my turret and keep recalling and coming back until my jgler came.
>>
>>173567482
I've been playing morigesh and its incredible how easy it is to get 15 or more kills. Shit is insane. People actively avoid morigesh or go out of their way to get you, and even then its easy to get a kill. Mana cost is too low imo, cd is also an issue
>>
>one guy complains about new changes because they don't know what they are talking about
>a billion other drones realize the opportunity to blame something other than themselves and post on repeat

REEE
>>
>>173531581
trans sjw strong independent genderfluid queer heroine
>>
>>173569947
>people can't form their own opinions, unlike me
>>
McReaper soon
Although I wish we got a soldier 79 hero. Greystone is a paladin and Twinblast is a Twink
>>
>>173559363
Unfortunately I don't think so, there was a big petition back when they removed it with few thousand signatures I think and they didn't even acknowledge it. Worth a try though, I definitely want to see dunking back. Problem is, on such a small map as Monolith intercepting enemy with the orb before they reach the altar might be difficult.
>>
File: i7XfEBMa_400x400.jpg (14KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
i7XfEBMa_400x400.jpg
14KB, 329x329px
>>173569947
>a billion other drones
I didn't know lowtiergod played Paragon. Guess you just go wherever the salt is purest huh? Are you done being mediocre at Street Fighter? Are you planning to bring your own special brand of cancer into the competitive moba scene? Do you still beat your girlfriend? Give us all the details man
>>
goodnight /parag/
>>
>>173514719
Nice argument. I've played literally all of them, including ones you've probably never even heard of.
>>
>>173575586
ltg is food at street fighter though
>>
File: autism.jpg (14KB, 178x177px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
14KB, 178x177px
Remember to be nice to Fey players. They didn't choose to be born different.
>>
>>173586457
b-but I'm a Fey player.
>>
>>173587417
>being autistic by choice
>>
File: 1473573498696.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1473573498696.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>173590356
I said to be nice!
>>
>>173592297
Fck off cunt
>>
>>173586457
Shit. I was thinking of trying Fey. Why is she bad atm?
>>
DAY SIX
>>
When do we read about patch notes? I thought they came out with patch notes for Tuesday on Monday morning
>>
>>173605007
whenever ebin feels like it (which very well may be tomorrow)
>>
Solo queue is going to be hell after mori gets nerfed and all the retards who "mained" her all week to inflate their elo come falling back down
>>
>>173605731
will it really make sense to nerf her though? she doesn't have much else besides her mark and ult. why would they nerf her before changing yin basic and life steal. that bitch is ridiculous.
>>
>>173606193
good joke my man
>>
File: 1487632069588.jpg (33KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1487632069588.jpg
33KB, 267x274px
>>173606193
That's the mindset I have if they touch her mark she becomes absolutely and undeniable useless. Mori has nothing besides her harass.
>>
>>173606669
yeah global nuke is useless
>>
>>173607219
yeah kallari is useless
>>
>>173607424
this one doesn't teleport you into the middle of the enemy team
>>
Patch notes are out dudes
>>
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/v39-1-release-notes
>>
File: mori.png (52KB, 688x600px) Image search: [Google]
mori.png
52KB, 688x600px
>>173606193
>>173606669
lol
>>
File: 1488733442735.jpg (69KB, 491x615px) Image search: [Google]
1488733442735.jpg
69KB, 491x615px
>>173608810
Wow thanks Epic!
>>
>>173608810
At least they didn't nerf cd on Mark. Meme deck is still somehow relevant
>>
File: 1374615502975.jpg (30KB, 450x473px) Image search: [Google]
1374615502975.jpg
30KB, 450x473px
>khai keeps calling everyone shit for being plat
>check his profile
>literally 3 points into diamond
Wow so much better than all those shitty plats.
We were winning too and then this dumbass just tilted off the face of the earth for no reason and almost threw but we managed to carry him. I guess no matter how high you go in the ranks, Khaimera never changes.
>>
>>173599975
No team that isn't a premade can play with one.
I have a solid build with fey, 0% winrate. Literally not my fault because fey CANNOT one shot anyone. Has high mana costs, long CDs and 0 escape. Essentially you need someone else with you to get a kill.
Meanwhile if you have a lt Belica she can easily CC the entire enemy team and get kills on her own
>>
File: death.png (10KB, 1283x184px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
10KB, 1283x184px
>>173609135
they warned you
why didn't you listen
>>
>>173608810
Garbage nerfs,
She's still like broken. Everyone autos you while you have the dot.

They should've increased the CD on Mark

>>173605731
Not really.
>>
>>173611108
Yeah I was expecting them to hit her harder, but it looks like they went for the "we don't actually know why this hero is strong, so just nerf literally everything a little bit and hope it fixes the problem" approach like they did with aurora.
>>
>>173611307
That was actually the best approach. You want them to make her useless you goddamn faggot?
>>
>>173613421
Well that's how this approach ultimately ends. They'll see that she's still broken, nerf fucking everything again, and repeat until uselessness is achieved.
>>
>>173610963
So she's basically babysitting the whole game ?
>>
>>173614004
No, she needs to be babysat. She can't get kills on her own. She's a support like dekker and muriel.
>>
>>173613421
The goal is to make her take skill to use. They honestly shouldn't be making any more heroes with the skill level as "easy"
>>
who the fuck even plays this game
>>
>>173608810
EPIC PLEASE
>>
>>173617324
(Me)
>>
>someone on my team tries to play Shinbi
>dodge
>>
>Greystone jungle
What the fuck is wrong with people
>>
I love Paragon but the playerbase is unironically the worst I have ever experienced.
>>
>>173623903
Skillwise they're pretty awful but in terms of attitude they're better than most MOBAs
>>
>>173624116
nope
>>
How much can I potato the game to get it to run on a 6 year old laptop?
>>
>>173626015
You mean a ps4?
>>
>>173626015
it runs on a ps4 so you should be fine to run it on ultra m8
>>
>>173625741
That's a fantastic response, but you left a clear opening in your defense. I can easily counter you with the classic "yep" maneuver.
Check and mate.
>>
>our dekker doesn't have quenching scales or honor the phre
>she has no actives at all
>>
>all game Muriel sucking their Morigesh's cock
>has quenching, honor, her ult and 2 shields
>I can't ult anyone I can't damage anything
>my team keeps walking into the turrets and our yin/dekker rarely group
>dekker has fucking armor and 0 actives
>0 damage mitigation zero engage
>team blames me

Jesus fucking christ how did they ever leave silver
>haha enjoy ur nerf xd
Meanwhile enemy team mid all fucking game while my team afk farming
>>
>>173627091
H-haiai!
>>
>>173628226
Who did you play
>>
There is no clearer sign of a shitter than
>this profile is private
>>
>>173631484
Check top player in agora scrub
>>
>don't go in
>they go in and die
This is why we need voice coms
To tell people to kill themselves
>>
>>173630714
Morigesh
I was 5/0 and then muriel started getting cp and stood mid
Literally stood mid next to them
>>
Haven't played in over half a year.

Did they fix match lengths being 70 minutes on average?
>>
>>173634405
yep
>>
>>173634405
Yes, they're really trying to erase that era out of existence, even made a new map for it.
>>
>group up
>adc is splitting
>>
>>173638487
why don't ADC players enjoy being in team fights?
>>
>>173639064
Probably because any smart players will target them first
>>
Just got a good game in as Rampage, love him, just gotta work on being aggressive early. In team fights, he's amazing though, solid damage with good bulk from his ultimate, probably the only hero you can play as a certified tank besides Greystone.
>>
>>173643194
fuck six second stun. why half characters in this game have cc? why? you get hit with one then the entire team stuns you to death.
>>
>>173646457
>half

nope just most picked. The same way people were butthurt when they thought the game had to many females but if they actually look and count and find the number was so much lower than males, you will find the number of CC in this game to be very low. It's just the way people pick. Build anti CC cards scrub lul.
>>
Orb Prime is shit.
>queue up, jungle Rampage
>doing okay
>constantly getting raptors, super ahead
>suddenly the enemy Greystone takes out our OP buff and as soon as I say ward OP, they've got it
>they all group mid
>it doesn't matter if we get them low, we have to go all out just to kill the adc because they'll just recover all their health in six seconds if we don't
>they get mid tower and inhibitor, team is in shambles
>go b
>buying a couple cards, holding onto a couple cp
>all of sudden Sevarog and Greystone are committing to their kamikaze attack on core
>lose before I could even react
These dudes were playing like garbage but OP buff just handed them the win. Orb Prime is a fucking joke, can't wait till they nerf the crap out of it. In what world did it make sense to make it so fucking ridiculously strong?
>>
If Paragon were to have an anime/cartoon/tv tie in event who would you want to see in the game?
>>
File: OP buff.png (142KB, 783x656px) Image search: [Google]
OP buff.png
142KB, 783x656px
>>173648459
forgot pic
>>
>>173646757
>scrub
that's mean
>anti cc cards
what do you recommend, doc?
>>
>>173652006
Hunter's Guile, Purity Censer, Toxigel. Thermobond is nice in addition if you're on the tanky side of things.
>>
File: Morigesh_Default_skin.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Morigesh_Default_skin.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
CLAIM YOUR PARAGON WAIFU!
THICC THIGHS
>>
>-52 elo
When does this game become fun again
>>
Who here is a gold player playing with four of your silver level friends to pad your ELO?
>>
>Orb Prime is on their side
>lose game
They need to put orb prime in the fucking center. This is bullshit
>>
twelve deaths in with riktor and no intent on stopping
this is how I say fuck this game
>>
>>173665464
Try having to be the only one keeping your team in the game with half team kills and 80% participation and they call you trash and ignore you
Imagine that
>>
File: ShitterTier.jpg (9KB, 340x136px) Image search: [Google]
ShitterTier.jpg
9KB, 340x136px
but why
>>
fuck ELO. tomorrow I'm just gonna throw every game
>>
>play from 3pm to 2am
>-57 elo
>>
>>173626015
My roomate runs it on a crappy laptop, it looks like shit but runs smoothly
>>
>>173634405
They're about 15 minutes on average now
>>
Raptor spawn at 4 minutes was honestly fine, they just needed to be harder to kill.
>>
bam
>>
File: 1363681991969.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1363681991969.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>be adc
>taking gold buff the proper way (kiting it in circles and taking 0 damage)
>support comes up and """helps""" by tanking it and loses half their hp
stop
I get that you have good intentions so I don't want to be mean but please
STOP
>>
>>173682927
gold buff isn't worth taking lol
>>
>>173683254
t.silver
>>
>>173683254
Wut? Of course it is, just not in very early game when you can't take it down fast yet and not when there are enemies who could gank you when taking it.
>>
Post your paragon playing tracks. I don't know about you, but I just can't stand playing without any music in the background
>>
>>173689249
this and other meme music like death grips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVyFy61SP4U
>>
>>173682927
>be support
>tank damage
>my adc dies at full hp
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>173692096
>dies at full hp
>>
>>173667867
because i like having fun in my shitter elo
>>
Guys, I'm in need of some help. I'm wanting to get good with Crunch so where do I take him? Other Junglers perform better than he does, solo laners perform better than he does, he can't support and if you take him ADC people just AFK. Where do I take this guy and how do I make him effective?
>>
>>173696324
>where do I take him?
The nearest garbage receptacle
>>
>people who only play 1 hero and lock in kallari/iggy if they don't get it

kill yourselves
>>
>>173696324
Jungle, circle strafe and Q. Maybe take HP pot/regen token to begin with.

He's not the best but he can be used. Remember to cockblock movement with his big frame, that's really one of the only things he has going for him
>>
File: 1489990016481.jpg (6KB, 288x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489990016481.jpg
6KB, 288x224px
>Problem: If a team kills Orb Prime past the 20 minute mark, they automatically win the game
>Solution: Orb Prime now spawns at 15 minutes
>>
Have anyone played after patch already? Is Morigey's nerf as shit as it looked or actually good?
>>
>>173702117
I haven't seen a single one yet. All the freelo bandwagoners are too scared to try her I guess. I'm sure she'll come back though because the nerf was pretty pitiful.
>>
>>173702193
Nah, just played with one. Pretty much as overpowered as she was.
>>
>>173689249
I don't usually listen to music when I play but when I do, I actually listen to Death Grips
>>
you guys aren't good at video games
>>
>>173709006
better than you kiddo
>>
>>173038106
Is this game a MMO or what?

Also, why do I want to fuck the chick in that pic?
>>
>solo queue
>Shinbi left, Fey support
>Shinbi obviously fed her ass off
>Yin is useless
>can't gank right because I constantly have to be helping left lane
>picking up raptors myself because no one wants to group
>the only one carrying wards was me and Fey support
>they eventually take the instantly win buff from us because we our wards were down
>lose
>Shinbi and Fey has the audacity to call me thrash
>they told me I didn't gank
>Shinbi told me I starved her of kills and I was ksing
>tells me I didn't do shit
The Morigesh was the only one helping me out, I was landing swords like crazy, bursting everyone down, having to clean up after Shinbi's mess and helping out mid. I picked up 4 kills before the 10 minute mark but no, I apparently 'ks'd' all my fucking kills. I was alone for half of my kills too.

FUCKING SOLO QUEUE, I'm pissed.
>>
>>173714101
It's a MOBA which doesn't look like shit. Also has a behind-the-back perspective like Smite, but actually makes use of verticality.
>>
File: Kwang.png (143KB, 757x647px) Image search: [Google]
Kwang.png
143KB, 757x647px
>>173714784
Why do I always forget pic
I knew I should've dodged that game
>>
So has anyone figured out yet why you sometimes get "bonus" stars after a game and sometimes you don't?
>>
>>173715669
they give that to the worst player
>>
>>173719745
xD epic dude
Anyone have a real answer?
>>
So how dead is this game?
>>
>>173721103
It's quite alive. This general is not an accurate representation of the playerbase, because most of them are normie chads playing on their PS4.
>>
>>173720039
I just told you. Accept it.
>>
>>173721595
I don't know if you think you're being funny or if you actually think I'll somehow start believing this if you repeat it enough, but either way, you're wrong.
>>
>>173721818
are you upset by my (not) comedy
>>
Solo laning vs Morigesh is pure cancer wtf is wrong with Epic
>>
>have 2636 coins (all free)
>decide to just buy a key or two to open some of my 7 loot crates
>see red hex Countess in the crate and start prayan
>first key is a complete DUD
>since I still have all these coins 1 more can't hurt
>second loot crate
>note I close my eyes and wait a bit before stopping the loot so I don't get frustrated
>Red Hex Countess
I now know what I must do
>>
Wow, I don't what it is today but I'm really loving Kwang jungle.
I've been landing all his swords, getting all the kills, it's almost beautiful if I wasn't getting paired up with shitters.

>>173726515
>buying keys
>>
>grux tries killing people on platform while we have OP and minions chipping away at home orb
>he goes down to 20% hp because he's a fucking idiot
>turns to run, bumps into me
>gets hit by morigesh ult + tick, killing him
>Proceeds to spas out, saying he could've lived if I wasn't standing in his way

mfw
>>
>matched with some fag who thinks mid plat is a good time to start playing muriel
>lose
>mistakenly click pvp match within 20 seconds of end
>new lobby
>same muriel
>>
>playing Sevarog
>whole team dies in left
>get back to base
>Morigesh and Greystone are their taking the tower
>massive wave coming right
>I'm boned
>run back to get Morigesh Greystone
>stand there for a bit because I'm boned
>WTFFFFF SEV
>guys report sev for throwing the game
Haha good one bro, let's forget that you died immediately in that team fight
>>
So I hit a bit of a wall here. I really enjoy playing belica but for some reason she seems a bit lackluster to me. Sure, I have some briht moments but she feels to me much less impactful than when I play Murdock for example. With him I can box or just shit all over people while with belica it's rare for me to take even a caster in 1v1 and it seems to me that she have to rely on other teammates far too much. And if someone decides to run away from your drone, you lost huge portition of your damage.

Anyone mind helping me out? Id like to hear some build auggestions for good early atart and your 60 build too.
>>
>>173735718
She needs a buff real bad. Nothing ever runs out of mana

>>173733931
>im boned
?
>>
>>173735718
This is why I play her support, instead of damage.

Works best when your team doesn't have heroes that synergise well with Dekker.

Plus in those clusterfuck fights, you can stun two or more people reliably, which you can't do that often with dekker
>>
I hope epic adds a shapeshifter
>>
>>173739576
Aslong as everything on it is a skillshot sure
>>
>>173739576
i hope epic adds something with interesting, game altering mechanics
>>
>>173735991
There were about 9000 minions pushing right. We had already lost inhib so they were strolling to the core. So I was picking my poison because I was fucked either way.
>>
Anybody looking to play?
>>
>>173740916no
>>
playing smt iv today made me think. don't you think it'd be cool if someone made a game like Paragon where all of the heroes are some kind of mythological god or demon?
>>
File: 1399497791237.jpg (81KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
1399497791237.jpg
81KB, 608x608px
>>173747757
>>
>>173747757
wat
>>
File: 1490921216711.png (259KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490921216711.png
259KB, 600x1200px
>>173697894
>people abuse prime and drag out games with defense dunks
>epic removes dunks
>people abuse prime and completely steamroll once they get it
>epic ignores the problem
Really makes you think
>>
>went back to league
>remember how garbage the community and game is
>turn on smite
>>
>>173754092
>not playing Paragon
>>
>>173754448
I know. Big mistake. I can't even vent in league or I get banned asap. It makes me unhappy and my head hurt.
>>
McReaper when
>>
>>173757868
#Every3WeeksMinus1Week
>>
>>173754841
I think its worse in Paragon. I called a guy a fucking idiot and got banned for 3 days within 2 hours.
>>
The Paragon threads on /v/ have been sure uh interesting...
>>
>>173760325
What do you think it needs? More waifu-pandering?
>>
>>173760324
I played with 3 brothers the other day and asked if their mum dropped them all on their heads at the same time, nothing happened. Maybe I've been lucky.
>>
>>173760325
I have formally quit browsing that board as of a few months ago. Is actual graphics fag still making threads over there?
>>
>>173760324
I play with someone who will find every offensive word and type it in chat, it's hilarious but I'm surprised they haven't been banned yet.
>>
>>173763326
I haven't seen them in quite some time, so I guess fortunately no. I might have just been lucky and missed them though.
>>
>>173763326
Yes, now with 100% more penis
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/%22actual%20graphics%22/type/op/
>>
File: Oh baby.png (39KB, 254x517px) Image search: [Google]
Oh baby.png
39KB, 254x517px
>have a 40% win ratio and a 2.0 KDA this morning
>jump to 50% win ratio and a 4.2 KDA
Improvements are being made, jungle/offlane Kwang is amazing.
>>
>>173735718
She's got huge utility but all of her damage comes from her combo. If you miss the seismic its a wrap. I like to open with bomb, wait 2 seconds, seismic and then bomb again. If they're not dead (and they're a caster/mana hungry hero) I poo ult and they usually die. I only do this cause people tend to use their escape ability when they're <50% HP so I try to get them low enough so that when they want to use it I can burst them dead. You ideally want to target squishies and not the frontliners. She can't really engage or she dies immediately so you're kinda at mercy of your initiator. She can't box with like anyone other than the casters either.

And yeah she's overall less impactful than the carry because...she's not a carry and the carries are. That's the point. She's a semi-carry who forces the enemy team to scramble in teamfights and the best mid at taking objectives right now due to her low CD + sustainable nuke.
>>
File: fuck.png (11KB, 359x146px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
11KB, 359x146px
>tfw .3 off of diamond
>>
>>173768786
Enjoy your incoming losing streak
>>
>>173771551
>Bump with this post
>Pack myself
>Go to the bus station downtown
>Wait for the bus
>Ride to a town 50km away
>Do the shopping
>Return home
>Open up this thread
>My post is still the last one
It's really sad how dead this place is sometimes.
>>
rise from the fucking grave vile thread
>>
File: 1315600985831.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1315600985831.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>have a bad match
>get completely shat on by a teammate with the vocabulary and temperament of a 12 year-old
>check their Agora
>Morigesh main who has lost 4/5 matches since she was nerfed
>>
Why are almost all of the new emotes they release fucking terrible?
>>
>>173787494
dekker's new emote is cute though
>>
Draft dodging needs a much higher penalty. I suggest giving one freebie per day, then after that you're locked out of PvP for a day. Go dodge the bots all day if you want.
>>
>>173788789
Fuck you man. I have to dodge when I see people troll pick or pick the worst heroes to play.
>>
>>173789006
No fuck you. I shouldn't have to spend longer in queue than I do in game because you fucks dodge if you don't get the exact team comp you want.
>>
>>173789083
stop picking dumb heroes then dude like lmao
>>
>>173787494
Almost all of them are terrible, but the the newest ones are actually one of the better ones.
>>
>>173789249
I literally only pick meta heroes
>>
>>173789083
>waah waah let me pick Shinbi don't dodge
Nah you're fuckex
>>
>>173789397
>>173789361
>>
>>173788789
Dodging needs to be penalty-free, or a flat 5 minutes each time. The shit you see in draft sometimes is horrendous.
>>
>>173790008
Literally only golds and below would think this. Come deal with high elo queue times and tell me you wanna sit through that 4 times in a row because some retard went ballistic over a slightly out of meta pick.
>>
>>173788789
Everyone that dodges is garbage at the game and really autistic, I'm glad I don't have to play with them on my team desu.
>>
>>173789397
>>173790008
If random teamates not picking exactly as you would like them to are such an
unbearable problem for you, why won't you find someone to play with instead of sabotaging games for everyone involved?
>>
File: 1491947123665.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491947123665.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>muh elo
holy shit nobody cares about your unofficial skill rating. talk to me when we have actual ranked.
>>
Just saw a kwang building 10 points of lifesteal early on.

Any other retard watchers making keen observations today?
>>
>playing with a silver friend
>his decks are always shit
>tell him to use good decks but he refuses
>"trust me dude my all health Severog deck will work"
>always goes super negative and makes me carry his dead ass
>lose every game that I play with him

He is a great dude IRL but is terrible at this game
>>
>>173790903
>I'm glad I don't have to play with them on my team
Try playing solo queue once in a while, you'll change your tune.

>>173791134
>implying team comp is the only reason people dodge
I'd rather save myself the trouble of dealing with toxic pricks, or having two junglers, or having to explain why Sev can't support
etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>173791720
>nobody cares
You don't care. Other people do. When your ELO can be linked to the quality of the people you'll be playing with (and the games you'll be playing), you're damn right I care.

>>173791832
Saw a Murdock with The Centurion recently.
>>
pre-game bump
>>
Who's idea was the 3% per sec regen on orb prime

seriously fuck that person
>>
File: 1384374327465.png (247KB, 570x668px) Image search: [Google]
1384374327465.png
247KB, 570x668px
>played against a high elo streamer abusing a smurf AND duo queuing for maximum cheating
>still kicked his ass because all he did was play team deathmatch
gg countess congrats on getting 25 kills and still not being able to win a game
>>
>In a match, have huge early stomp,
>We wipe them every single time there is a skirmish
>Have one enemy lane pushed up to inhibitor within 12 minutes
>Team decides, Fuck Push To Win LMAO, Let's Farm Instead.
>They drag this game for another 30 minutes outright refusing to group
>We get to get muh 60 points
>Our rampage, only tank/initiator is building full assasin
>Everyone still farms like a retard all over the map almost like avoiding each other
>We get to get muh 60 points, for full character potential
>51 minutes, game has turned to shit, our core is naked now
>All our team is close to the pit, notice that 3 enemy players have recalled.
>Force an Orb prime, only one other player helps me, rest decides to dissapear into the jungle
>Each of them proceeds to farm furher like retards
>Enemy team gets into the pit JUST FOR THE LAST FUCKING HIT
>Enemy team get orb prime, because my AA missed by split second
>Obligatory GOOD JOB spamming by the very same people that decided to run away from objective
>Enemy team is so incompetent, that they still cant finish this game for another 15 minutes with naked core at 20% this whole time

This is it, fuck this gay game, time to uninstall.
>>
>>173794834
Gotta make those games end faster.
At. All. Costs.
>>
>>173799789
is this the final draft or is there a new edition with a foreword coming out soon
>>
>>173800582
Final draft, just had to put it all together without rage burning inside and missing some key points. Shame my account email contains my real name, otherwise I would be giving it away...
>>
File: 1489330610007.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489330610007.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>173800887
Wait you're actually uninstalling because you lost a game?
>>
>>173801370
I already uninstalled, It's a timesink that does not even tickle that "fake sense of achievement" in you. Been playing this game for last 3 days, (I bought closed beta access when it just came out) every single match in the past 3 days was artificially dragged by 15-30 minutes. It was the only game I had installed on my PC anyway, I guess time to return back to IRL and doing something useful actually. Also, for some reason, this games looked way uglier than in the legacy.
>>
>>173801846
Well, one less person to keep the thread bumped I guess.
>>
>>173801846
no such thing as 'fake' achievement
>>
Where are all the neets at?
>>
File: 1466746292735.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466746292735.gif
729KB, 267x200px
>enemy Morigesh gets fed to twice everyone ele's cxp in under ten minutes
>safelane Yin can't take their tower from Iggy so they just leave it
>jungler Kwang is completely impotent
>I'm holding it down offlane, playing as safe as I can
>Yin keeps trying to solo prime and I tell her to stop
>unsurprisingly, it all goes tits up and the enemy team steals it and wipes everyone that was in the prime pit
>Yin proceeds to shittalk the rest of the team and tell us how they're the best because they have 14 kills
>I point out that they also have 13 deaths
>they go on an autistic rant about how they're on their way to the top and how I can enjoy heading to bronze
>mfw
Holy mother of god, some people.
>>
>>173808557
Playing decently balanced games
>>
>>173811906
Are there any really?
>>
File: 1470028110728.jpg (35KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
1470028110728.jpg
35KB, 300x413px
>game ends
>get to watch your xp get counted one by one
>then your rep
>then your coins
>then your quests that you finished in your first game because they're easy as shit
>then your bonus coins that no one knows where they come from
>none of this is skippable
>>
>>173812916
I think you can skip it by clicking on the icon next to the numbers. The new UI is atrocious, though: you're right there.
>>
>>173815647
The one back in the closed early access was pretty much the best to be honest. And I really preffered when character masteries had those round, skill tree-like progression bars, was perfectly understandable and looked much more interesting and fulfilling.
>>
>>173811906
I'm playing FFXIV lol
>>
>>173815647
Do you think that because you've actually done it, or did you just randomly decide that it was true?
>>
>>173808734
>>safelane Yin can't take their tower from Iggy so they just leave it
>mfw its actually an unforgivable crime in Paragon for the carry to prioritize safe farming, they should be rushing the tower as quickly as possible
>>
>>173791832
Tell me again what a wrong with extra sustain when solo laning
>>
>>173822276
Lifesteal power is based on the damage you deal. There is nothing wrong with lifesteal for sustain, but you have to build damage as well for it to be effective.
>>
>>173822885
Agreed but that anons post lacked context and didn't say if he ended up building power.

Building it early means more points in his skillshot and burst which both translate to more damage anyway than putting points into his passive and building power.
>>
File: 1486683359723.jpg (116KB, 691x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1486683359723.jpg
116KB, 691x1036px
>Aurora on my team goes mid with her Greystone friend
>first card she buys is fucking nanoplasm
>proceeds to go 0-8 while her Greystone friend goes 0-7
>they both disconnect after 20 minutes

Why do people like that even bother playing?
>>
File: 1379688697336.gif (918KB, 453x321px) Image search: [Google]
1379688697336.gif
918KB, 453x321px
>that guy who pronounces Elo as "ee ell oh"
>>
>>173823470
>10 points of lifesteal
>early on
>reading comprehension
His fucking passive gives him 6 points of lifesteal, you don't need 10 points of extra lifesteal early in the game. He could just put those points into his other abilities but he's lacking the power for his abilities to actually do damage. You just don't build 10 points of lifesteal on Kwang either, at any point of the game.
>>
>>173827463
Why are you citing lack of reading comprehension when I literally said early in the post you quoted? You CAN refund cards you know?

Going from just one ability level to the next gives you more damage than adding a few points of power. That's why in terms of value the lifesteal CAN be a viable strat especially against an aggressive duo lane. I'm just saying its not completely retarded and there's more than one way to think about and play the game, that's the point of the card system.
>>
>>173827976
Build 10 points of lifesteal on Kwang and let me know how it goes for you. Don't forget to build power, attack speed, health and armor.
Building him with anything else is literally silver/gold elo tier.
>>
>>173808734
>taking a tower from an iggy
It's literally the only thing he's good at
>>
>>173648459

>not keeping constant vision and ganking anyone attempting instant win buff
>>
>>173828262
I guess I'll try it but I'll wait for the next general so I can update you
>>
>4 games lost in a row
>its 2am
>why am I queued for another game?
>who knows

god i fucking hate the trash I get queued with
>>
>>173834028
This is why I quit when I'm ahead
>>
>>173837484
Just lost the 5th to
>Pushing middle inhib
>Yin thinks it's a good idea to split and go left solo

It's almost always the ADC who drags shit down. That or the Jungler who insists on 2v4ing the enemy team just so they can try and get the raptors.
>>
>get orb prime buff with narbash
>infinite aoe heals provided you don't take damage
>>
File: 1337838583737.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1337838583737.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>173834028
iktf
>3am
>played 7 games today
>won one
I don't care if you fucks believe me or not, it's entirely down to the quality of the teams I've been getting. Last game our Rampage went 1-8 while our Murdock constantly pushed without support and got killed for it. Annd of course the enemy team's rotation was so perfect that they kept their t1's until 35 minutes. Is it just me, or is the team to get a small cxp lead early almost guaranteed to win from it? Snowballing is too powerful, especially with fucking Morigesh. Add ez Prime to that and it's just a race to the lifesteal card and a green buff.
>>
>>173838768
i believe you senpai.

for me it's always 1-2 people dying leaving us to 3v5 and not grouping.

then they use that moment where we're weakened to quickly kill the OB and snowball us
>>
Fuck anyone who says Khaimera drops off in power early: every game I've played this week has had beastly Khaimeras owning the fucking place: they've all been unstoppable once they get going.
>>
>>173838957
Yep, that's the new meta, apparently.
Leastways, according to a smurf I had in my last game who wanted to take a break from it at platinum.
>Deathball about half an hour in
>did you come out on top?
>yes
>Prime
>gg
>>
Good night Yurop bros, let's trust the Yanks to keep it going.
>>
>>173838969
Lol what ELO

The nature of CP and the fact that there's a cap means that if the game reaches a certain point he steadily drops off until he becomes useless due to his kit relying on single target damage while his enemy has no support. Endgame he just gets bursted and dies since he has no escape and people tend to group up.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 414x49px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 414x49px
I'm not sure whether these people are trolling or just bad at this point.

This was in plat.
>>
Congrats, 754+1 post, thought we'd never make it
>>
>>173842312
Pity we had to drag it kicking and screaming to this point.
No OC for the next OP, I'm afraid, but we should definitely start requesting stuff in Drawthreads.
>>
File: 1491242781679.png (137KB, 660x661px) Image search: [Google]
1491242781679.png
137KB, 660x661px
>>173844902
my poorly edited OC
>>
File: good_shit.png (138KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
good_shit.png
138KB, 660x660px
>>173849886
Here's a few minutes in PS
>>
>>173851323
I don't have PS or any skills in PS, I used paint man
>>
>>173851620
All good dude, was just supplying a nicer version.
Thread posts: 748
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.