[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 780
Thread images: 145

File: tumblr_odkk07wsA71vd388go1_1280.jpg (244KB, 1280x608px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odkk07wsA71vd388go1_1280.jpg
244KB, 1280x608px
SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link Compilation<
http://pastebin.com/ktUtxsNR

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin<
http://pastebin.com/yDtHrpnN
http://pastebin.com/CtRd9Ajk (Amiibo drops)
http://pastebin.com/bWfAreV0 (Cooking guide)

>Sheikah Lore<
http://pastebin.com/Cvc3Ziwp (Appearances)
http://pastebin.com/KRTD4Rbt (Sheikah Symbol & Eye Symbols)
http://pastebin.com/AQ2qbbjV (Theories/History)

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Playlist<
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVF6N4c4B12Iwz8bejLjo6iWYGlN6FxcT

>News/Developments<
DLC Expansion Pass announced:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/special-announcement-from-eiji-aonuma/

>Zelda comics and Manga<
http://www.zeldalegends.net/?n=manga
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess

>Art Collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

THIS THREAD'S TOPIC:
You can make three changes to Guardians, which three changes do you make?
>Faster laser charges
>Able to move faster in bursts
>Footfalls cause damage
>Able to use feet as snippity snap attacks while their lasers charge
>Give them the guardian scout laser multi-laser
>Roving Guardian herds
>Lasers always insta-kill regardless of hearts
>Able to jump
>They can fell trees
>Able to climb walls
>Deploy Guardian Scouts

Previous: >>171767093
>>
>>171824745
Not enough Zora rape.
>>
>>171824745
>THIS THREAD'S TOPIC:
Never do this again. Ever.
>>
Looking around it seems that if you had 3 fairies on eventide island then they no longer spawn. Anyone know how to fix this or do i have to start over?
>>
File: WAIFU FOR LAIFU.jpg (1MB, 1280x7186px) Image search: [Google]
WAIFU FOR LAIFU.jpg
1MB, 1280x7186px
why is she so perfect
>>
>Using stasis on a big enemy and pummeling it into oblivion.

That Za Warudo feel.
>>
GIVE ME JUMPING, DASHING, TREE FELLING TERROR DROIDS AND GIVE ME DEATH
>>
>>171824920
Why is the teach white?
>>
I love the one black and white orca zora lady who has you slay the hinox. I don't know what it is but I want her to be a pedophile who swims along rivers near towns waiting for curious and playful kids who can't swim to play with crabs or go fishing or whatever, at which point she offers them a ride on her back or belly and strands them on little rape islands knowing there's no way for them to escape, gradually building a dependence on her for everything where the FUCK is my dark fetish /ss/ zora doujin
>>
File: 1490151280271.png (107KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
1490151280271.png
107KB, 341x334px
>>171825307
>>
File: shitposting_sample_03.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting_sample_03.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
So ur in the club and this 8 foot tall arabian stud slaps ur gfs ass

what do
>>
>decide it's time to finish my compendium
>drat, forgot to take photos of all the beast bosses
>hit up purah's boytoy for the pics
>see 'elite enemy' category, "an enemy that once stood in your way"
>one 'elite enemy picture' please!
>500 rupees
>here you go!
>gives me a picture of naydra

fuck you man i can take a photo of naydra whenever the fuck i want fuck outta here with your 'once stood in your way' bullshit give me back my rupees but as greens, just so i can shove em up your waylon smithers lookin ass 500 times fuck
>>
File: 1490151422720.jpg (8KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1490151422720.jpg
8KB, 200x233px
>>171825752

>an enemy that once stood in your way
>compendium entry literally states they have no ill will towards humans
>>
File: wolflink.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
wolflink.webm
1MB, 853x480px
???
>>
>>171825842
just like real life huskies
>>
File: invisiblemountain.webm (728KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
invisiblemountain.webm
728KB, 640x360px
>>171825842
>>
>>171825906
I had one glitch where the grass was above the ground and gradually descended into place

Also, fuck amiibo drop rates
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcRXq4wjsF0

20 second shrine completion. This fucking game.
>>
File: IMG-20170322-WA0027.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170322-WA0027.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Why is the original tunic the best one?
>>
>>171826071
I always find it funny that they call it a 'skip', but I bet you that most of the time this shit was known and they left it in for player freedom.

Like the 'skips' in the metal connections shrine where you can either use Octoballoons or use Stasis. If they really wanted, they could have just put bars across the top to prevent you from doing it, since they did for many shrines, but they chose not to and seem to only do it for shrines where you couldn't possibly 'skip' it anyway.

There is a reason they praise your resourcefulness and it's probably one of the best points towards the game. I can't go back to old Zeldas where they expect me to push a block onto a switch to keep a door open. Fuck that, I want to stand on that Switch and use Stasis to hold it down, screw grabbing that barrel from across the room.
>>
>>171826363

It's a shame that they dropped the idea to show the old Links in BotW, but i guess they wanted to dont push too far the fan service
>>
>>171826493
I think they were more worried about idiots and the timeline and the idea of showing Link's from conflicting Timelines would have had spergs going hog wild.

Really though I think they are moving towards a 'converge', the timeline idea was pretty stupid even when they proposed it back during Wind Wakers production and people were questioning how it would go from WW to LTTP.
>>
>>171826493
? what do you mean
>>
>>171826641

I still don't understand why they didn't just say "This is a standalone game that isnt necessarily tied to how we might portray the zelda setting in the future. Just go with it."

Would save so much headache from autists screeching.
>>
>>171826641
I don't think they care about spergs going wild, I think they simply have enough integrity and restraint to let old Links lie.
>>
>>171796509
So, in the cutscene we see 3 or 4 guardians wrecked by Link. To be fair, Zelda did not shut down many more so I guess you're right that Link pulled the heavy weight.

More disturbingly, the Master Sword is quite odd in that sequence. It's not glowing. Only when Fi starts talking it glows up for a few moments. What the hell is wrong with that sword?
>>
>>171826708
Because then people would be screaming about "they don't care about the timeline anymore". They need to keep up the image that they actually give a shit about the idea because people get attached to the past games as more then just games. Zelda's timeline has become a meta enjoyment and they know not to fuck with it.

They made this beast and they can't kill it, they can only satiate it.
>>
File: C7i9pntXUAEiv1d.jpg (73KB, 440x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7i9pntXUAEiv1d.jpg
73KB, 440x1200px
>ywn go on Sheikah ninja missions with your waifu as a part of her training
Why even live
>>
>>171826794

I guess that's what happens when you use a sword to beat what are basically sentient tanks to death. They're not exactly fleshy like the piles of lynels and moblins he burns through.
>>
>>171825693
Ask her to slap my ass too.
>>
>>171826641
>I think they were more worried about idiots and the timeline and the idea of showing Link's from conflicting Timelines would have had spergs going hog wild.

Funny thing is, they said that Nintendo can change the timeline if they wanted when they released the first timeline

but they shouldn't have released a second one with BotW, i hope they will drop this eventually
Having just one timeline would be better, or having no official timeline at all
>>
>No quests to give billions of rupees to Purah as research grant.

gaem pls
>>
>>171826675
When they showed the concept for the game they also showed old Links together
>>
>>171826794
It was blessed by Hylia probably some hundred of thousands of years ago. Nothing ever said that it would last. Heck, we have even seen the Master Sword lose it's power before in Wind Waker.

I would like that to end up becoming a plot point in the DLC. Zelda figuring out that they can fully restore the power of the Master Sword so that situation doesn't happen again by bathing it in the flames again and getting the blessing of Hylia. Speaking of the original story they have planned, should it be an addition to the main game, post game, or maybe even pre game?
>>
Okay so besides the bathed in Twilight thing, what are the references to stuff not in the Adult timeline? 'cause I'm lost.
>>
>>171827072
The same speech also references Wind Waker and LTTP. The game makes it more a point that the royal line has continued for some time and has passed down the 'sacred sealing power', which isn't overt in saying it's the Triforce, but it's obvious that it is and the only timeline that has the Royal Family using the Triforce is the Downfall timeline.
>>
>>171827072
Also I don't count Amiibo equipment, as you can fuckin' turn that function off in settings - it's like trying to incorporate the use or non use of motion controls into the canon.
>>
>>171827202
Hum, so if it's true that a lot of that speech was rewritten in the English version, a lot of that stuff goes away. I have yet to see proof that said claim is true though, so I'll assume that's false and that all those references are canon. As such.... Yeah convergence or something similar seems the only possibility.
>>
>>171827072
The Palmyra ruins slate looks like the twilight mirror, kinda.
>>
>>171827210
Yes but what you get is in-game, it's like saying the weapons you also get from the amiibo are also not canon, when you can find them in the game anyways
>>
>>171826641
The entire point of setting it so far in the future from the other games was clearly to serve as a "soft reboot".

I think they want to distance themselves from the previous games storywise as much as possible so they can kind of start from scratch with the pre-BotW games being apocryphal.

And honestly the timeline split is perfectly fine and the things that have made it such a clusterfuck is the need to include stuff like FS and FSA and the Oracle games that were clearly made with no intention to tie it to the story of anything else. All they had to do was make a couple adjustments to TP to make it fit as a prequel to ALttP and they would have been golden with two easy to follow timelines.
>>
File: zelda timeline.jpg (191KB, 500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
zelda timeline.jpg
191KB, 500x1500px
>>171824745
>>
Why a convergence? Isnt less complicated to say that just one timeline exist?
>>
>>171827604
No, because the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess timelines intrinsically contradict each other. A convergence would basically be them saying "OK it all technically happened, but don't think about it too hard and let's just move on now".
>>
>>171827529
>the Oracle games
Can't that happen immediately after any game in which Ganon(dorf) dies and Link obtains the Master Sword?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (481KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg
481KB, 1280x720px
Dr. Paya, I'm Hyrule.
>>
>>171827529

It's admittedly a far better solution than what Bethesda did with Daggerfall.

Or how bethesda handles any sort of narrative at all.
>>
>>171827662
>intrinsically contradict each other

They dont if one happens in the past and one in the future
>>
File: fug.jpg (59KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
59KB, 854x480px
>when you're gonna get fucked from 2 sides
>>
>>171827701
Yes, it isn't too complicated to include them, but they needlessly complicate things. It was actually not a big deal when they were just the same Link as ALttP and LA, but Hyrule Encyclopedia recently said they're now two different Links.
>>
>>171827740
Bitch I will cut you for dissing the Dragonbreak, that kind of oddball time fuckery is a very important aspect of the "I'll just steal everything I can from Buddhism, Vedic philosophy, and Crowley's esoteric occultism" background lore which sets TES apart from more standard Western-inspired fantasy games,
>>
>>171827749
No, because Wind Waker ends with Hyrule being sealed away and a new Hyrule being founded somewhere else. Every other Hyrule based Zelda game takes place in the same, original Hyrule including BotW, so even if you put WW last in the timeline before BotW, it still wouldn't make sense.

Also WW specifically references things from the Adult Link ending and sets itself as a follow-up to that, and TP specifically references the Child Link ending and sets itself as a follow-up to that. So in order for them to work together, you need to somehow have OoT end with both Ganon being killed and Ganondorf being imprisoned before he can even become Ganon, which is a paradox.

So the simplest solution at this point would be to keep WW->PH->ST on their own quarantine timeline there and put everything else back on the single Child timeline, and just handwave contradictions by saying "it was time shenangians or a wizard did it, don't worry about it too much".
>>
>>171827749
No, they do. Twilight Princess and Wind Waker cannot have happened in the same timeline. But it's no matter. Ganondorf died in both lines.

10000 years ago the Sheikah pulled in the other timelines into downfall. Probably to find a way to deal with Ganon, since killing him did not prevent him from coming back. That's how they got the idea with the 4 gigantic divine beasts.
>>
>>171828048
>you need to somehow have OoT end with both Ganon being killed and Ganondorf being imprisoned before he can even become Ganon, which is a paradox.
I liked Morrowind's solution.
Time broke, now there's a dead Ganon and an imprisoned Ganondorf.
I think that's exactly what happened with the King of Worms, in fact. He exists both as a planet orbiting Arkay and mortal necromancer after the Warp in the West.
>>
>>171828048
Yeah but still in the middle anything can happen, Ganon can free himself, a hero can fail etc, we dont see all the history, but just the one told in the games, wich is a little part

>handwave contradictions by saying "it was time shenangians or a wizard did it, don't worry about it too much".

This really would be the better solution for anything, too bad creators dont use that more often
>>
File: 61891279_p0.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
61891279_p0.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
My love has died, it was her fate;
When I came to, it was too late:
She had been dead for hundred years.
All I can do is pay arrears—
Grant lasting peace unto her soul—
But naught may ever fill that hole
Where once my heart beat just for her.
Her memory's my greatest spur;
Vah Ruta cried its billionth tear
And I fight on, have naught to fear
For when mine hour does arrive
I'll meet her in the afterlife.
>>
>The English gerudo word for thanks is Sarqse or something
>The Japanese word is サークサーく(suck suck)

Why did they change it?_
>>
File: mipha.jpg (59KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
mipha.jpg
59KB, 260x260px
>>171829073

MEESA GRACE IS READY
>>
>>171829170
THE ROCK'S PROTECTION IS READY, BROTHER
>>
how did a blue lynel drop a savage lynel bow?
>>
File: 1490065740673.png (932KB, 1210x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1490065740673.png
932KB, 1210x1091px
>>171829073
AABB rhyme scheme is so boring and bland

But it was still a nice read
>>
>>171827529
It's an elegant solution. They set BotW so far into the future that whatever happened in past games would be long forgotten and only survive in vague legend.
All of the older games and timelines are duly acknowledged through the many references, and still have a place in the new canon as tales and legends of Ganon's previous incarnations, with it being left up to the player to deem which of these may actually have happened in this unknown timeline, and which are just fabrications Hylian bards came up with.
Skyward Sword (through the Master Sword speaking to Zelda) and Ocarina of Time are definitely still canon (and thereby Minish Cap is as well), and the details of everything else have been lost to the eons.
>>
>>171829413
>and thereby Minish Cap is as well)
It really irks me that this shit happened in the most significant timeline, for some reason.
>>
>>171829464
What's wrong with Minish Cap?
>>
>>171829285

Oh goddammit, I just now noticed that his name is a pun...
>>
>>171829641
You may not be a pro-wrestling fan then. The first thing I noticed about Gorons was that they are all like 80s coke up wrestlers.
>>
File: 1472488871211.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1472488871211.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>171829641
>Zora names are music themed
>Gerudo names are beauty product themed
>Rito names are food themed
>Goron names are construction themed
>Hylian names are plant themed
>>
13 hearts is the number of hearts you end up with in ALttP if you only take the containers from bosses.

If we take hearts as a measurement of life force, almost all Links are equally strong concerning their life force. LoZ Link in AoL has 4 and SS Link and FS Link have 6 at the beginning. Their life force is noticably stronger. However, the potential is totally different. SS Link only reaches 18 without extra gear, and LoZ Link's maximum is 16 / 8, which is laughable compared to the usual maximum of 20. BotW Link starts average with 3, but reaches a whooping 30, which is unprecedented. Could it be an after effect of the resurrection?
>>
Goddammit, where is the last chicken in cockariko village?
>>
>>171830862
There's one on a roof, one on the path to the great fairy, another in the orchard...
>>
>>171830857
Even if it was, at the end of the day you are still weaker post resurrection than you were before.
>defeat half a dozen silver lynels and an army of bokoblins at the same time without a shield, an unupgraded hero tunic and only get a scratch
>only get killed after killing an army of guardians and in the middle of fighting a second one
Link was a fucking beast
>>
>>171830862
Don't bother mate.

>Sleep two times at the inn to get all the cuckos.
>You are awarded with 50 rupees

T- Th... Thanks, I guess.
>>
>>171831272
did you watch the video of the guy who beats lynels with branches at 3 hearts? displaying that trail of death isn't an argument for being weaker now.
>>
UK peeps 1 left in stock
£22.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01M0EP1RX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
What are the use for Goron spice? I tried a bunch of cooking but it didn't seem to change the outcome.
>>
>>171824920
Where is this I always looked for this, help someone who gets lost easily
>>
>>171827753
>think you're out of range
>still manage to get hit by this

I swear the club version has more range than the other 2.
>>
>>171831643
curry. it's curry spices.
>>
What is the best way to kill Taluses who have the weakpoint on their lower back? (IE you can't climb up and just wail on them.)

I just killed a frozen one like this and it felt like I could have been doing it a lot easier.
>>
>>171833076
just fire arrows downward
>>
>>171833076
spears have the range
>>
>>171833076
either use a spear
or dodge their body slam on the right side and use the small attack window of them lying on the ground
or use (bomb) arrows whenever they stop for any kind of attack
>>
>>171833076
stasis and bomb arrows. heck bomb arrow the rock arms if needed too.
>>
File: magnificent.png (191KB, 2496x2800px) Image search: [Google]
magnificent.png
191KB, 2496x2800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxav9Jj7R68&ab_channel=mattvince
>>
This endboss fight was fucking garbage.
Everything can be so easily dodged and even IF it hits you it only takes like 5 hearts off your life bar.
Not to mention the infight pause and eat mechanic.
Game was a lot harder than previous zeldas but this last fight is a joke.
>>
>>171833069
Looked it up.

It is also the best duration modifier of the game. So put enough material to level up your effect to 3 and replace the rest with Goron Spice.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (451KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
451KB, 1280x720px
dogs are a qt
>>
I finished the game and am still missing 18 weapons, 10 animals, some materials. what the fuck? I have 55% map completion, too.
At least I have all the enemies.

Did you guys just go to the lab and buy the photos there?
Feels kind of like cheating to me tbqh
>>
>>171833768
Which actually give me a reason to come back to Goron Town from time to time to stock up in spice.

The spice must flow.
>>
>the korok on top of the Lurelin gambling hall
>tfw literally spent an hour trying to stasis-launch a rock up there
>>
File: 1490038977062.png (1020KB, 1021x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1490038977062.png
1020KB, 1021x1023px
>>171829073
I'm glad she's dead
>>
>>171825842
this is accurate to real dogs, anon.
>>
File: 080.jpg (816KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
816KB, 1920x1080px
So last thread we discussed how the new friendlier Gerudo are actually more a threat to Hyrule that than the old hostile one.

The theory was basically that Gerudo go out and take Hylian or Sheikah husbands and are more successful than Hylian women due to their natural looks i.e. being better mates as far as producing strong children. The downside is all the kids will be female Gerudo and left unchecked the balance of the sexes will be thrown off kilter as there's only women and few men to go around

It was suggested that Gerudo leaders recognise this fact and so promote incorrect ideas about the relationships between Voe and Vai in order to control the population of Gerudo and insure a steady supply of men

Any thoughts
>>
>>171835083
>Not wanting a Zora hybrid offspring of Link

You monster
>>
File: 1489595387771.png (532KB, 601x613px) Image search: [Google]
1489595387771.png
532KB, 601x613px
>>171835648

the best hybrid will always be Link/Gerudo

SS Link/Zelda resulted in the line of Hylian royalty and they don't seem to be particularly stern stuff

OoT Link/random Hylian led to TP Link who's a pretty tough guy

Now imagine Link with a Gerudo
>>
>>171835648
>next game has both normal Hylian Link and a half-Zora Link-alike and Miphafags and Zeldafags go nuclear
>>
>>171836018
>random Hylian
It was Malon. It's canon.
>>
File: 1489454543830.jpg (407KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489454543830.jpg
407KB, 900x720px
>>171836117

isn't Malon a random Hylian? Unless you subscribe to the theory she's part Gerudo
>>
>>171836180
But it's not random. Random implies it's any old fuckwad.
Why would anyone think she's part gerudo?
>>
>LINK STOP LOOKING AT MY FUCKING DIARY AND GET TO THE TOP OF THE CASTLE
>FOR FUCK'S SAKE LINK WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE LOOKING UP RECIPES
>WAIT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING
>LINK YOU ASSHOLE GET BACK HERE
>>
File: cc.jpg (78KB, 513x609px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
78KB, 513x609px
>>171836018
Twili Link masterrace
I can't belive that TP Link didnt do it
>>
>>171834468
Is there anywhere else you can even get it other than their store?
>>
>>171836398
>implying Link is the one who would fuck Midna
Haven't you read Passage's Twin Destinies comic?
>>
File: 1489679017912.jpg (334KB, 572x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489679017912.jpg
334KB, 572x720px
>>171836279

Red hair and Talon's reaction to Gerudo mask wearing Link. Pretty weak evidence IMO.

When I say random I mean as opposed to a literal incarnation of the goddess or her descendants or some kind of royalty
>>
File: zelda_mad.png (630KB, 870x608px) Image search: [Google]
zelda_mad.png
630KB, 870x608px
>>171836056
Mipha is dead, Link can't have any Zora children regardless
>>
>>171835083
>Link destined to be with Zelda
>Chooses a cute Zorafu instead
>Spirit of Hylia somehow summons Ganon to kill Zorafu and reset this shit
>Revives Link 100 years later
>Zelda conveniently still alive for the rebound

HYLIAAAAAAA
>>
File: silent_princess.png (657KB, 645x800px) Image search: [Google]
silent_princess.png
657KB, 645x800px
>>171836804
You can't escape your destiny
>>
>got the last botw zelda amiibo in my area
>gave me a star fragment

we are in love!!
>>
File: 8gebp9jhybly.jpg (312KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
8gebp9jhybly.jpg
312KB, 1836x3264px
>>171836804

Why does everyone say Link chose Mipha? The only evidence in the game is that Mipha liked Link to the point she was going to not only confess but try and wed him and Link may, I repeat, may have been aware of the former due to having been asked in his youthier youth to choose between another Zora and Mipha

That's hardly what I'd call a firm declaration of love and as far as wearing the Zora equivalent of an engagement ring Link did what he had to calm the beast to save Zora's Domain, Hyrule and aid his attempt to save Zelda
>>
Motherfucking korok's reenacting a master sword retrieval attempt kek
>>
>Play game
>think English voice work is ok
>look up some other languages

Holy shit, why was the english voice work so fucking bad?

Just listen to some of this stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=bI7lfMgFO-o

How did mexicans do better than us?
>>
>>171837141
Let me have my fishfu headcanon.

Besides, we don't know how Link felt about anyone. He's meant to be our self-insert anyway, that's why he's silent. Whether that love was unrequited or not, I think, is up to you. Especially because she's dead now and it's no longer possible to reciprocate.

Come to think of it, has any other Link had this many bitches canonically want the dick?

>>171837302
French Zelda best Zelda.
>>
How can I get tier 1 and 2 lynel weapons after killing ganon?
>>
>>171836314
>climbing castle
>see star fragment in the distance
>>
>>171837302
english dub is always atrocious
>>
File: nothing.jpg (684KB, 1500x964px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
684KB, 1500x964px
>>171836398
>Twili Link

Fuck Hero's Shade and Fierce Deity, this has the potentian to become the edgiest Link ever

Didnt knew there were such good fan art about this
>>
>>171827721
i don't get it
>>
File: 1467520832221.jpg (41KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1467520832221.jpg
41KB, 368x368px
>>171837541
>Didnt knew there were such good fan art about this

>that
>good
Come on lad
>>
>>171837767
It's a very specific argument
>>
>>
File: laughingmen.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughingmen.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>171836804
>yfw he marries a qt sheikah girl instead
>>
What am I supposed to do about the constellations shrine in the Korok town?
>>
>>171838081
count them
>>
>>171838081
Look at the wall in the distance and count. It's literally that easy
>>
>>171838081
Replace, in your mind at least, the constellations for simpler figures.

Then learn how to fucking count and put the balls in the respective number for their respective constellation

This is a puzzle a third grader could solve
>>
>>171837359

Zelda
Mipha
Paya

That's not that many. Riju doesn't seem to want his dick but she does offer hi a warm welcome should he ever come back which he has to if you take the helm. Also this Link is the most flirtatious Link we've ever seen.
>>
>>171836652
>Link fucks Mipha
>she has a kid
>doesn't tell anyone
>then the Calamity happens
>then she dies
>the kid's still around somewhere
We know already that the events depicted in the Memories don't just occur over the course of like a month. We also know that Link spent enough time with Mipha publicly that another Zora got jealous and even confronted Link about it.
We also don't know a Zora's birthing cycle. She could lay a fish egg after a week for all we know.
Face it, Zelda, you're yesterday's news.
>>
>paya has thicc thighs
>no art
Explain this.
>>
>>171838196
>>171838186
>>171838210
I didn't see the far wall kek
>>
>>171838048
>He marries Purah and has an eternal loli waifu
>>
>>171838614
It took me almost 20 minutes, I was counting up the stars in the constellations and doing math and shit. Then I decided to come back at night. I did, and I looked up. Saw the wall. Cursed loudly.
>>
>>171838614
Its chill. Most dont look past the initial room because your not trained todoso
>>
>>171838714
Good thing you already did that for me. That's what I was doing.
>>
>>171838703
It's a weird science loli, who could ask for more?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 555x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 555x953px
>>171838048
>Kass's teacher was a sheikah who liked Zelda but got cucked by Link
>Paya likes Link but is cucked by Zelda
>Both end up supporting Link X Zelda
>not the mention the cucco guy

Are the Sheikah just a race full of cucks?
>>
>>171839059
KEK KEK.KEK mooooooom look i said cuck again XDDD

Get a hold on vocabulary.
>>
>>171839059
>paya trusts the legends Impa told her and thinks Link will always be with Zelda
>thinks she has no chance
reeeee
>>
>>171839167
Calm down anon, the other anon is reffering to the literal meaning of the word.
>>
>>171839459
The last one to try to get between him and Zelda got ganked by an ancient demon

Don't fuck with the goddess' boy toy
>>
where the fuck do I find a honey bear
>>
>>171839873
100 acre wood
>>
>>171839873
100 acre wood
>>
>>171835593
The longer I think about it, the more it makes sense. I want to emphasize the Gerudo segregation laws. I'm not too convinced that 'incorrect ideas' by themselves could keep the lusty vais in check. But combined with laws, traditions and concepts to limit the spreading of the vai population is actually effective and might be necessary.

Do you think someone at Nintendo ever thought that far ahead and discovered that these arbitrary rules actually provide some consistency and deeper meaning?
>>
>>171839459
Impa actually knew them though, she tells you that you were a source of comfort and support for Zelda. Not really legends
>>
>>171836478
I don't think so.

>>171833768
In fact, it is the best natural duration modifier with bird eggs for cooking food, but has decreasing efficiency.

The best hasty potion seems to be 3 lotus, 1 bird egg, 1 goron spice.
>>
>>171836314
Zelda saw EVERYTHING you did in this game. Including the flirting with the ghost fish waifu. Including fawning over the sweaty vais. Including that sleepover at Selmi's.
>>
>>171840384
Shoutout to the lonely mountain girl who has no problems sharing her bed with you
>>
Is it possible for the Master Sword to havr modifiers?
>>
>>171840556
No
>>
File: 1489793780540.jpg (76KB, 620x892px) Image search: [Google]
1489793780540.jpg
76KB, 620x892px
>>171840250

Are they really lusty though? I think they're more interested in having a fairy tale romance and things of that nature than getting dicked like they used to be. If they only wanted to get laid then the Gerudo by Lover's Pond would be indifferent to how shy the Hylian was and Rhondson wouldn't care about Hudson's BO problem

Some thought went into it but probably not as much as we're doing
>>
File: waifu.jpg (46KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
46KB, 600x338px
Best waifu of the game.
>>
File: sagassa.jpg (480KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sagassa.jpg
480KB, 1280x720px
>>171840709

Sagassa is best stable based waifu
>>
>>171840827
*Second best stable waifu.

My waifu is fancy. Yours has only a somewhat naive charm. Good taste, but not the best taste.
>>
So when does Purah get to do the Bolson Dance
>>
Holy shit Ganon is such a fucking gay cuck for killing lady Urbosa. Why would anyone harm that perfect body?
>>
File: 1485300654552.png (424KB, 557x701px) Image search: [Google]
1485300654552.png
424KB, 557x701px
>>171841631

he didn't have mind that at that point but considering he chose to mentally enslave the last attractive female Gerudo who opposed him (Nabooru) I don't think he cares for looks
>>
>>171841631
Alright, for one thing, he's no longer a pigbeast OR a Gerudo, he's just an insane disembodied spirit of pure hatred.
For another, if one of the only things that stood in the way of your total world domination was a hot chick who sided with Good and hated your nonexistent guts, would you seriously hesitate in the slightest?
>>
>>171841930
I'd kill the other and control Urbosa's mind and make her my slave.
>>
>>171840676
I dunno if its that anon specifically but there's somebody who is pushing the idea of Gerudo being sex maniacs who will rape men to death if they are not taught to do otherwise. There's one Gerudo who has the wrong ideas about how to find a mate but she's supposed to be funny. All the other Gerudos are just stuck in a situation where they have no exposure to men, therefore they get clumsy and excited whenever they run into a good candidate. If they only seem to have sex and romance on the mind when it comes to men, it's because that's all that men are good for in Gerudo society.
>>
>>171842037
What the hell are you gonna do with her?
She's still mortal and will die at some point, and it's not like your funky purple spirit can bone anything.
>>
>>171842324
LOVE FINDS A WAY
>>
>>171842324
>Mind control Urbosa
>Possess someone
>Fugg Urbosa til the guy you possessed gets dried out
>Possess someone else
>Repeat until you get tired of Urbosa
>Then kill her
Simple calculs
>>
File: 1490233717758.png (1MB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490233717758.png
1MB, 650x1000px
>>171842239

If he's referring to Risa then he clearly hasn't spoken to her in her home. She thinks she's a star pupil but she clearly knows less than she thinks. When she gets home and practices her words and actions are in line with the rest of the single Gerudo that is to say spaghetti everywhere
>>
How do i get good at mounted archery?
>>
>>171842654
Practice, otherwise quick draw / x 3 bow
>>
Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>171843158
I thought the Tetraforce required powerful dick-thrusting into the Queen of the Pirates.
>>
>>171842239
No one of the current Gerudo is a sex maniac but they have a cultural heritage of rape banditry. History shows that developed societies will fack back to archaic organisation and habits out of necessity if order breaks down. There's no reason for this to happen soon since their leadership seems to be healthy enough to even survive the breakdown of the Hylian monarchy that backed them.

but it's fucking hot as a sex fantasy, which is probably the root of this meme
>>
>>171842418
Just like my Japanese comics!

Mind-control module for the Sheikah slate when?
>>
Just got the second memory from top left, am I really supposed to do these in order and as soon as I'm doing them? I have had 3 upgrades in all, so two extra hearts and one stamina upgrade.
I mean, there's no other story mission than that one, is there? I'm not really sure what I should be doing now.
>>
>>171844028
Do em however and whenever you want.
>>
>>171844028
Kill the divine beasts?
Get to the other ancient tech laboratory?

Most people begin with either the Gerudo or the Zora divine beast, because they are the easiest to get from the startup point.
>>
>>171844028
>I'm not really sure what I should be doing now.
That's one of the main features of the game. There's nothing you should do. What do you want to do?
>>
>>171844105
It's seemingly stupid how difficult it will be to get where I need to go for those, but I suppose I'll have to rack up spirit orbs and such for me to be able to as I'm not really good at this game
>>171844204
I don't really know how early I should or would be able to do them. I've got lots of food, though. Other tech lab? No idea, as that's not on the list in any way.
>>171844347
Yeah I know, but I want to progress the story at somewhat of a steady pace.
>>
>>171840384
Including the level 4 funtimes in the Great Fairy Fountain?
>>
>>171844550
Then do just that. You know where you can go for progress. If you want to go there, do it. If not, go somewhere else. Everyone in the game acknowledges that you need to prepare for certain tasks.

Please stop thinking about 'should'. If you git gud you can wreck Lynels with branches and pot lids, without losing a single heart. But you don't have to. Explore and find cool stuff.

>>171844868
Yes.
I purposely rode to the ultra-brown fairy for all the level 4 upgrades.
>>
>>171844985
It's not about should, really. Progressing story? At this point seems really fucking difficult wouldn't you agree? My point is what's the next logical step?
>>
>>171844028
You can do the memories whenever but doing them in order gives you a clearer progression of Zelda's character development and her relationship with Link. Unfortunately for some reason the Urbosa memory is also part of that sequence
>>
>>171843365
Yeah I agree. The Gerudo were implied to kidnap men in OoT but that was the Gerudo tribe at their most villainous. People are just memeing the idea of Nintendo intending the Gerudo to be a tribe of 8 foot rapists and the reason Gerudo Town doesn't let men in is because they'll get their dicks snapped off from all the snu-snu
>>
>>171845528
Ah, I've already done the two first ones so I know about that whole development thing. It just seems to main-quest but seriously difficult at that because of the places they're located in. I suppose I'll get around to that and I guess the next logical step is just to grind up for the divine beasts.
>>
>>171845528
>>171846124
Was struggling with a sense of no direction. Just met on Tula so now I have something direct to do. Thanks for the answers, anyway.
>>
Can someone point me into the direction of the leviathan skeleton in hebra?
>>
>>171846965
Look for Shrines

It's under a mountain

You have to roll a ball into a wall

It's not the one you think
>>
>>171846965
go take the expert course in shieldsurfing and listen to what selmie says
>>
Sheik's Mask is ridiculously Star Fragment heavy to upgrade.

>>171846965
Cave blocked by a stone door, there's also a shrine and a Korok inside. The entrance was somewhere east of the Hebra North Summit, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>171847150
>It's not the one you think

FFF
>>
what is the best spot to farm basic arrows?
>>
>>171847150

point me to the one in Eldin
>>
File: a.jpg (60KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
60KB, 500x334px
>>
>>171847150
>>171847181
>>171847218
Found it, thanks guys!
>>
>>171847760
Behind the Volcano, far north of the map.

You do need to go in from the left though, you can pick up a horse at the stable in the icy north area and ride it through there, in the U shaped road there's a place you can go into to get behind the volcano.

You have to fight two white/silver lynels
>>
>>171847218
>Sheik's Mask is ridiculously Star Fragment heavy to upgrade.

What other amiibo pieces do you have? What do you need to upgrade them?

I want to get and upgrade TP and OoT sets.
>>
>>171846124
After you've been to Kakariko to get the memories quest and you've been to the research lab in Hateno, first make sure you have a horse and then start exploring the Necluda and Faron regions because those won't require any sort of special gear. Activate the sheikah towers there, scavenge guardian parts from dead guardians so you can get the sheikah slate upgrades sooner rather than later, hunt for korok seeds and shrines. If you're not having any luck finding enough shrines just in those regions, try looking in the warmer areas of the Hebra region too. If you're struggling then I recommend that you gather enough spirit orbs so that if you're upgrading yourself evenly, you'll have upgraded stamina and 6-8 hearts before you try to tackle your first Divine Beast (but if you're having fun with shrine hunting, by all means carry on as long as you want). Zora's Domain is the best choice for a place to start with the main mission because the only equipment you need is given to you.
>>
File: b.jpg (62KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
62KB, 500x328px
>>171848164

Have to or they're just on the path

It's fine either way with 2 more Lynels I think my Barbarian set can be maxed or get pretty damn close
>>
Anyone got a secret to savescumming amiibos? This is the most grindy thing for me. Is it random besides story progression?

http://pastebin.com/he80NGqB

Anon posted this info the other day but it doesn't really help. Been warping around the map as some kind of placebo.
>>
>>171836486

No, thank you Anon
>>
>>171848283
it's star fragments all the way up for everything amiibo, 1 per upgrade. those two sets will cost 24 fragments total to get it to 4-star.

"of the wild" set is much easier since farming dragons is faster
>>
>have you heard it yet, hero?
Fuck you Zelda. I'm the hero of time, don't doubt me
>>
File: BotW_Riju_Model.png (187KB, 208x666px) Image search: [Google]
BotW_Riju_Model.png
187KB, 208x666px
>>171849750

You're the Hero of the Wild as dubbed by the Monks
>>
>>171848575
That pastebin literally shows you it's all RNG based on %s.
>>
>>171847218
>>171848283
>>171849285
Why the fuck did they decide to do this?
Making them so Star Fragment heavy makes them entirely useless until you have nothing better to do at end game.
What confuses me more is that Fierce Deity set requires NO Star Fragments despite being the best amiibo set.
>>
>>171850016
Just don't upgrade them, or at the most pick one to upgrade. The amiibo gear is underwhelming statswise and sort of boring looking desu
>>
>>171827529
> and the things that have made it such a clusterfuck is the need to include stuff like FS and FSA and the Oracle games that were clearly made with no intention to tie it to the story of anything else.
When FSA was released they said it was the beginning of the timeline. They had everything planned the whole time
>>
>>171849902
within the list yes, but not the chosen list, which is the important part for getting exclusive stuff from GreatHit list.
>It's unclear whether getting a certain "Hit" is simply random, or if there are other factors at play.
>>
File: A smile to make Colgate jealous.jpg (293KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
A smile to make Colgate jealous.jpg
293KB, 1000x635px
Why is he so perfect, /lozg/? I just met him for the first time and already love him. ;_;
>>
>>171832073
Late reply anon, but near the barracks.

They also have cooking classes, but I don't know where or when is that one.
>>
So a bloodmoon permanently respawns all enemies on the map right? Not just for that night?
>>
>>171850368
Well you can do the science yourself. Keep track of how many times you get each kind of hit while savescumming using your "hop around the map" strategy and if you observe something other than 8:1:1 odds report back here.

It would make sense if the 8:1:1 ratio is hard RNG, since that just divides the probabilities into tenths. At least, occams razor suggests the game devs intended something like that.
>>
File: marin ;_;.jpg (75KB, 236x304px) Image search: [Google]
marin ;_;.jpg
75KB, 236x304px
>Ballad of Windfish in Hyrule Castle theme
>Koholit Rock shrine quest
>Tal Tal Peak
>other location references
LA callbacks are my fetish.
>>
>>171851091
What? They respawn until you kill them.

Related, before you ask, blood moons happen every 6 ish hours of gameplay, not counting a known (but not useful) glitch that makes blood moons double or triple up right after one another every 6ish hours.
>>
>>171851140
>Mabe Village Ruins
RIP
>>
>>171849285
Sheik's Mask is actually 10 total
1 for the 1st upgrade, 2 for the 2nd, 3 for the 3rd, etc.
>>
>>171837302
I grew up with Mexican dubs and I can say these guys are professional and most of them always liked their job as dubbers.

>Deku Tree's VA is Morgan Freeman's default VA
>Revali was Inuyasha
>Zelda was Chihiro from Spirited Away
>Daruk was Lupin III

and so on.
>>
>>171852156
So they are using old school mexican VA and not the new one like Adventure Time mexican dub.

Nice
>>
>He didn't wear the full shiekah set when doing the yigga hideout mission

(not even about the stealth bonus but for thematic reason alone)
>>
>>171851974
Why the fuck do they do this.
It's ridiculous. I can sort of understand it for the Hero tunic sets since getting the Wild one requires you to pretty much be at or near end game so they want it to be difficult to look like Canon Link.
But the stealth head isn't even hard to get, you literally get it from the first town you enter.
>>
>>171852298
But I did exactly that, it was even for thematic reasons. Same reason I put it on for the stolen sheikah heirloom quest.
>>
>>171827721
Link is a big guy
>>
>>171852156
>Great deku tree is Morgan Freeman
>also Mipha is Hinata from Naruto
Fitting.
>>
>>171852298
Anon, I never removed my vae clothes after I got them. Well, only to replace them with the white one
>>
>>171852298
I wore the full gerudo set because I was avenging them.
>>
>>171852304
No clue, I guess they want people to grind these and stay longer.
I'm already throwing away x5 Lynel Bows with a completely expanded stash, this should show just how rare these are.
>>
good spot for naydra? the cliff at the gate isn't working.
>>
>>171848351
Very useful post, thank you. I've been exploring a good deal, so I have 15 Korok seeds, after I think upgrading 2 or 3 times already. I've just gotten to Zora's Domain, about to do the stuff there. Again, thank you.
>>
>>171852156
>Inuyasha
Reminds me that Richard Cox is one of the few English VAs that I actually like. His performance in the last Kikyou scene in Final Act was fucking top notch A+. I just wish he had more than one character voice.
>>
File: C2Fg43UXUAAt_K-.jpg (125KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
C2Fg43UXUAAt_K-.jpg
125KB, 750x750px
>>
File: C6QrU5hUoAA8sG_.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6QrU5hUoAA8sG_.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>171854150
God I wish a gerudo would crush me.
>>
>>171835593
Logical but retarded and obviously just headcanon.
>>
>>171837141
The dialogue choices Link is given in relation to Mipha easily show he shared feelings for her.
>>
>>171854540
Such as?
>>
>>171854729
There one where he's talking to King Dorephan and he says something like "we're united forever now" in reference to his ownership of the Zora Armor.

There's other shit too, I can't recall it all. I remember this one Hylian Tourist referring to her statue with a vague prnoun and your only choice is flatly correct her with "Her name is Mipha". She even gets a little offended at your tone.
>>
What are the three compendium slots between the dragons and the ganons?
>>
So I'm in the bird village and went to the armor shop to buy something but the bird lady inside just keeps talking about how the beast is above and nothing else, do I have to do something special or trigger a event to actually buy stuff from this stupid bird?
>>
File: ok.jpg (787KB, 1910x2150px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
787KB, 1910x2150px
>>171836117
[citation needed]
>>
>>171854857
Neat, thanks Anon. I remember the We're united thing now that you mention it, you don't really get anything like that for the other Champions.
>>
>>171854857
That's actually an option, you also get a dismissive one.

Link is with whoever you choose for him to be with, there isn't going to be a game that confirms a romantic interest. At most they'll be ruled out.
>>
>>171854890
That's not how shops work. You don't talk to the cashier anon. do you walk into 711 and tell the guy behind the desk to go fetch some spicy cheetos and a gatorade? No. You go grab your cheetos and gatorade and bring it to him.

>>171854982
Sorry but no, Link was given some special dialogue choices that are meant to hint at his feelings for and relationship with Mipha.

He's probably "over it" in general, but she's still his dead lover.
>>
>>171825842
>30 hearts and 2/5 of your 3rd stamina bar wheel
What the fuck are you doing
>>
File: 3555007_640px.jpg (63KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
3555007_640px.jpg
63KB, 640x498px
>>171853775
Inuyasha's Mex VA is pretty based too.
He was also Drake from Drake & Josh.
>>
>>171855114
>Oh boy, all this extra stamina to wait on to recharge, that I don't fucking need because the climbing set exists
>>
>>171855109
Thanks anon, I was actually stupid and was in the wrong place, I was trying to make a bird in their little hut sell me stuff when in fact I should have went to the building below it.
Poor bird, I even shot a ice arrow at it. Thanks anyway anon
>>
>>171855214
Yeah, I can't stop fucking thinking about Drake when I hear Revali

Fuck
>>
>>171855109
>Sorry but no. My headcanon is canon because one of the dialogue options in a branching dialogue tree that could be interpreted as saying something respectful to put someone at ease could also be interpreted as confessing his feelings.
Worse than timeline fags that think the game takes place in any individual non-CD-i timeline and almost as bad as gerudo degenerates.
>>
>>171833076
just don´t climb them, when they bend over just smash them from behind
>>
>>171855528
It's nearly constant anon. You almost ALWAYS have a dialogue choice that's respectful/loving as soon as you've had the Mipha memory sequence. You NEVER get similar options when speaking of other Champions.
>>
>>171855281
>Oh boy, all these extra hearts that I don't fucking need because Hearty radishes, truffles, and salmon exist
>>
>>171855528
>gerudo degenerates
Shit taste confirmed. 8ft tall brown gf or bust
>>
>>171855558
>when they bend over just smash them from behind
lewd
>>
I'll be honest

I'd fuck Riju senseless
>>
File: cute CUTE.jpg (334KB, 800x897px) Image search: [Google]
cute CUTE.jpg
334KB, 800x897px
>>
>get Hylian Shield
>don't use it

Fuck me
>>
>>171855765
No shit, the other champions aren't even potential love interests. Urbosa wanted Link to be with Zelda and crossdressing as a means to an end aside there has never been any indication of Link being gay. You do get similar options on the rare instance that there is an option after talking about Zelda, by the way.

The possible love interests are Mipha (except obviously she's fucking deceased), Zelda, Paya and to a lesser extent Riju (basically what Ruto was in OoT).
>>
>>171855815
I can cook just one of them for full health, and even then I'm not required to. On the slim ass chance I need more stamina I can just eat to restore what I need.
>>
>>171856025
That doesn't actually work, you were probably close to a dragon and didn't realise it. Using the paraglider under the influence of the dragon's wind streams fully restores your stamina to allow you to fly alongside them.
>>
>>171829464
It happened in every timeline
>>
>>171855114
>Needing max stamina when climbing gear makes climbing easy as shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 850x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 850x490px
>>171849750
Zelda is just butthurt because she hasn't heard anything yet herself

Don't worry, she'll beg for your cock before long
>>
>>171856331
yeah, mine has had the sparkle in the inventory for over a week. I take it out for screenshots sometimes. I have 27k rupees too.
>>
Are you guys farming star fragments?

>kill silver lynels
>maybe 1 in 4 drop?

or

>dueling peaks at night
>wait around 5 to 10 minutes for one to fall
I guess some people turn their console off and back on to get them quicker too
>>
>>171856331
I'm never using mine...aside from when it's time for the final boss.
>>
File: 1486753632490.jpg (70KB, 641x427px) Image search: [Google]
1486753632490.jpg
70KB, 641x427px
>>
>DLC gives you a quest to rebuild Hyrule castle town, similar to Tarrey Town quest EXCEPT You get to invite people to move in.
>You are not allowed to invite Royalty or people with important jobs (Sidon will say he cannot leave his people, Purah must continue her research, people won't abandon their stores in established towns)

Who do you invite?
>>
>>171857762
Much easier to beat silver cats and still get gems in the process
>>
File: do.png (703KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
do.png
703KB, 1024x534px
>>
>>171858232
I would've loved it if post-game turned into Tarrey Town 2.0 with some Animal Crossing stuff thrown in
>>
>>171857762
I farmed them for fun, but have no use for them since I'm not upgrading the amiibo stuff.

Dueling peaks setup
Make a campfire on the top of dueling peaks, face towards hyrule castle
Sleep till night
Save, close app, reopen app (entirely)
When the game loads the camera should default to a neutral angle where the horizon is slightly above the middle of the screen.
Don't press anything until midnight, the star will fall in your field of view if it does fall. If you don't see a star by then, repeat the _entire_ above setup (i.e. create a campfire, sleep, save, quit, reload.)

I see a star fragment before midnight at least 50% of the time, the other half of the time the game either glitched out or I just somehow missed it. Back of the envelope, I think this method works out to around 1 fragment every 15 minutes or so.

>>171858272
I still haven't unlocked silver lynels, how bad is the drop rate?
>>
Is time at the top of Hyrule Castle stopped?

It's like the sun is always shining there at sundown
>>
Is there any way to get rid of the Calamity in the Coliseum Ruins? I've been all over the place but can't find an eye ball to shoot at.

Also how the fuck do I beat a white Lynel?
>>
File: tetra.gif (178KB, 212x327px) Image search: [Google]
tetra.gif
178KB, 212x327px
>>171855109
>>171855765

>muh ship is canon lalalalalala i cant hear you

You retarded faggots are the worst.

>>171856025
Or just do the whistle sprint thing.
>>
>>171833076
these are literally the easiest taluses if you have a functional brain

eq a two hand and jump attack it
>>
>>171859215
It's not a ship. I don't give a fuck about this stuff. You're WAY to defensive.

I'm just telling you the dialogue in the game is very clear about this. Mipha + Link was real.
>>
>rito snow outfit doesn't make it easier to traverse snow
>gerudo desert outfit(s) doesn't make it easier to traverse sand

Nintendo why

>>171859102
No you can't destroy malice

Lynels are easy...especially with their own bows

>stasis
>shoot body
>they fall on knees
>shoot face
>they get up to move
>shoot face again and they stay down even longer
>continue to shoot face and repeat process

Stun locking is fun!
>>
>>171859375
It gives you the option to acknowledge it.
That doesn't mean it happened 100%. It leaves that decision to the player.
>>
>>171837141
Yeah, Link actually wanted to fuck sidon because he totally voluntarily crossdressed when he didn't absolutely need to to save the world that one time Xd
>>
>>171859401
Yeah the boots for both snow and sand should have been part of the outfits

Just like each part of the Zora outfit has a unique function
>>
>>171859102

There is no eyeball.

Also how the fuck do I beat a white Lynel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcJSx-K5tWA
>>
>>171859512
>It gives you the option to acknowledge it.
Exactly.
>That doesn't mean it happened 100%
No. The existence of the choices means it happened 100%. What's up to the player is how Link behaves about it.
>>
>>171858416
disgusting
>>
When do you guys think we'll get more info about the first DLC pack?
>>
>>171854857
>and he says something like "we're united forever now"
No, you said that. He had the option to say that or something like "I'll remember her." The actual option was closer to "she's always with me" by the way which has a much less severe connotation than "we're united forever."
>>
>>171859681
Same shit anon. You're just picking nits.
>>
>>171859591
>The existence of the choices means it happened 100%.
That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>171859591

No. What you decide is whether it's unrequited or not, which is dependent on how link behaves on it. Nintendo intentionally leaves all the romance bullshit in this game ambiguous, as they usually do. Take your shitty fanfiction somewhere else.
>>
File: 120 Shrines.png (119KB, 199x471px) Image search: [Google]
120 Shrines.png
119KB, 199x471px
I need an easy Zora spear. I smashed my Mipha Trident because I didn't give a shit but now I need it for a Shrine and I care about that sweet green tunic
>>
>>171859748
>"I'll remember my old sister-in-arms," "she is with me in spirit" and "I'll basically treat her ghost as if I were married to her" are basically the same thing
Autism speaks
>>
>>171858232
>Who do you invite?
All the Yiga clan NPCs
Make Hyrule Corrupt Again
>>
>>171859782
No it's not.

Dialogue choices are always canon. Just because you can choose a different choice doesn't make the choice you chose any more real or canon than the choice you didn't choose.

This is the same logic we use to prove that BotW Link is a bit of a smug/cocky little prick, given his smart aleck demeanor in many contexts.
>>
>>171859901
Left side of Zora domain, in the water

In the upper part where the Zora kids sleep there's a small pool no one uses, there's one as well there.

All Zora weapons can be found in Zora domain easily
>>
>>171859968

>Every possible dialogue option is canon at the same time

Timeline fags are cancer and deserve the gulag.
>>
>>171859856
>What you decide is whether it's unrequited or not
No, you don't. You decide what Link says on the matter. The story isn't affected or decided by your decisions. The fact that Link has loving/mournful responses to give shows that his feelings were real.

You can choose to speak from the heart, or choose to hide your sentiments and respond in a more practical way. Being practical and hiding sentiments doesn't negate their existence.
>>
>>171859968
Okay, let me rephrase that.
You're retarded.
>>
How do you make quick money in the game?
I'm stupid and only just realised you can smash the rocks for gems, always assumed I'd find a pick axe later on.
I know about the Gerudo in Goron City who buys in bulk. Any other good ways to get quick rupees? Can you refight Ignus?
>>
>>171860095
Aside from branching story choices or dialogue options with varied outcomes based on the choice, yes, all the dialogue choices are canon.
>>
>>171859968
>Just because you can choose a different choice doesn't make the choice you chose any more real or canon than the choice you didn't choose.
Exactly. Link being disinterested in Mipha is no less canon than him requiting her love in a small way. Unless a future game confirms one way or another there is no canon here, it's literally deliberately left up to your personal interpretation/headcanon because Link is your avatar and you have a small extent of autonomy as him.
>>
>>171860129
>>You can choose to speak from the heart, or choose to hide your sentiments and respond in a more practical way. Being practical and hiding sentiments doesn't negate their existence.
You can chose to tell the truth, or choose to comfort the old king by saying you also loved his daughter.
It works both ways you moron
>>
>>171860236
>Link being disinterested in Mipha
He's not disinterested. You never get choices that show anything remotely approaching that. He either says nothing much or he admits to it. For a stoic guy like Link, that's basically the same thing. You either admit it, or you shut up about it. If he wasn't into Mipha that would show more. Your interpretation of the dialogue as two different opinions/choices is moronic.

>>171860320
Why the fuck would Link lie to the King of the Zoras? Let's not forget he basically had to prove his romantic relationship with Mipha to even get the chance to save the Zoras.
>>
>>171860320
Not to mention you don't even say you loved her. You say she'll always be with you, which, to your knowledge, is technically true- Her ghost literally promises to keep her eye on you and protect you if you're in danger. It's fucking nothing.
>>
>getting this autistic over your fishfu

Holy shit, white lies matter bois
>>
>>171860484

No, all he had to prove was that the tunic fit him, which only proves that fishlady wanted his dick.
I hope you're not planning on being a lawyer.
>>
>>171860583
>Not to mention you don't even say you loved her.
No, you only wear a fucking wedding tier tier gift and always have a choice to speak very kindly and lovingly of her. It's not like her entire cutscene was a romantic and intimate moment between the two or anything.... Oh wait.
>>
>>171860484
>Let's not forget he basically had to prove his romantic relationship with Mipha to even get the chance to save the Zoras.
I honestly hope you are just pretending to be retarded for (You)s. And give you another one for how much effort you are putting in this.
>>
>>171860484
>Why the fuck would Link lie to the King of the Zoras?
see >>171859905
You just have autism, that's the only "canonical" thing here.
>>
>>171860670
>No, all he had to prove was that the tunic fit him
No, he had to prove that they were an item. Did you pay attention to it at all?

>>171860707
>I honestly hope you are just pretending
>>171860707
Why would I be pretending? The entire buildup to the Zora quest is centered on proving that Link and Mipha were tighter than tight.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that both Zelda and Mipha get a cutscene where they're tending to his wounds? They're the two love interests the devs intended on. Link has had feelings for both in his time.
>>
so what are the Official Dragon Hunting locations and times?

Need horns.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
432KB, 1280x720px
>>171860226
Fight enemies and selling their parts and ores while saving a bit for a rainy day.

How good are ya at reflecting guardian lasers?
>>
>>171860858
>Did you pay attention to it at all?
Did you? All he had to prove was that she loved him (and that, as a result, the tunic was rightfully his). That was proven by the fact that it fit him.

If you weren't obsessing over Zora instead of Gerudo I'd suspect you were the same guy claiming there's permanent Gerudo residents all over Hyrule the other day and citing the girl in Lurelin that literally says she's passing through there on her way to Eventide. Waifufags are the actual worst shitposters.
>>
>>171860226
moose eye snowling
>>
>>171860226
TARSUS

FARMING
>>
>no sense of direction
>very impatient
>no ability to think creatively/critically in games
>tfw you completely lack the qualities necessary to enjoy Zelda games, especially this one
>basically have to use a guide

I've got most of the stuff done, but I worked for/figured out very little of it myself. Now the world feels kind of empty and boring and I didn't even get to experience it the right way

It's a bad kind of feel
>>
>>171861512
But I'm not a waifufag. Waifufags are degenerate fuckstains.

I just happen to be certain of the story. The wounded soldier trope is a time honored tradition. In a piece of fiction, when a warrior has his wounds tended to by a beautiful maiden, that's the writer broadcasting attraction/love. Combine that with all the hints from the dialogue choices and the reality is clear.

All you're doing is debating with a lorefag. I don't give a fuck about ships/slashes/pairings/fishpussy.
>>
>>171861970
>But I'm not a waifufag. Waifufags are degenerate fuckstains.
>M-MUH WAIFU IS THE CANON LOVE INTEREST OKAY GUYS, THIS IS PROVEN BY THIS WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING
okay retard
>>
>>171861361
Jesus, that's amazing.
Also, how do I go about getting good armour? I'm three Divine Beasts in and all I got is Zora armour and the heat/cold resistant armour. Any sidequests I'm missing? My defense is like 5.
>>
>>171862053
They're both canon. Link used to love Mipha but he also loves/loved Zelda too.
>>
File: 1489751993599.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489751993599.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>171860031

Thanks now I'm going to throw this thing in the trash where it belongs. Are there any other Shrines that requires the Champions Arms
>>
>>171861960
I know your pain anon.
I played it on my own for a long time but eventually I just got out a guide. The constant Shrine alarm going off while I could never find it really pissed me off. The memory photo quests were also impossible except for like three or four of them.
Right now I'm just checking guides for Shrines I missed. Kinda feels bad and I know I'll hate myself for it once I've done everything and will have to wait 6 years for a new Zelda game.
>>
>>171862135
You're supposed to visit the great fairies to buff your defense silly. Heck there's one in kakariko village that should be impossible to miss
>>
>>171861960
I just used a guide for the Leviathan bones.

That quest was bad designed.

As you can see, most quests that have a shrine, are in the shrine quest panel.

But Leviathan bones is a side quest that can only be completed if you look for a shrine.

Like I said bad designed.
>>
File: GoriyaOrange-Sprite-AOL[1].gif (3KB, 65x126px) Image search: [Google]
GoriyaOrange-Sprite-AOL[1].gif
3KB, 65x126px
Hey how the fuck do I block three boomerangs at once when they're all coming from different directions, I can't find the pirouette button on my controller
>>
>>171862601
The one in the desert and near the volcano were reasonable since you could visibly see them on the world map. The hebra skeleton randomly being inside a cave was silly
>>
>>171862139
There are romantic tropes involved with both Link's relationship with Zelda and with his relationship with Mipha, but because he's the player avatar you are meant to decide if he reciprocates their feelings. Accept this and move on.
>>
>>171861960
>mfw sometimes I just open the map
>look for a place that looks like it might have something interesting
>just go there

I mean, the game gives you a shitload of things to at the start. Go to Kakariko, go to Hatelia, do a few quests here to upgrade your shit. Then off you go to the world.

I then went all the way to Akkala, which felt like a huge trip on Horse. Just marked the tower for the area and got there, then went to the lab.

After that I just started marking towers and figuring how to get there and in the process discovering shrines and points of interest.

Got fed up with having to drop weapons for stuff from shrines so I set out to go to the Forest to upgrade my shit, found the dude and the Master Sword. So I decided to get 13 hearts to pull it out.

By then I had almost all of the map, 1/3 of the shrines and a bit, and the Master Sword, so I just went to do the divine beasts and discover the few areas left and shit.

You fucking suck
>>
>>171862867
This might be true in an older game, but this Link is more defined and set than any before. You don't even get to choose his name

He's not an avatar. This time he really is a silent protagonist. He's a Gordon Freeman now.
>>
>>171862291
You get decent directions from the painter at the stables for most of the photos, and also quite a few of them have Hyrule castle visible as point of reference.
>>171862601
The quest is badly designed because you have to actually search for something?
>>
>>171861960
>>basically have to use a guide
Were you trying to 100 percent it or something? Otherwise I don't understand what you would need a guide for (other than looking up puzzle solutions if you're bad at those).
>>
>>171862139
According to your moon logic interpretation of how conflicting dialogue options and canon work, sure.

>>171863012
Gordon Freeman is also a blank slate you're supposed to project yourself onto. That's why the other scientists talking to him imply that he has a very unconventional way of going about things that might imply he's either brilliant or actually not all that smart and just lucky. So that's actually a great example since apart from keeping quiet so he doesn't accidentally ruin the image of strength he projects to those relying on him and having a large appetite nothing about this Link is set in stone.

You undeniably get a passive dialogue option and a positive, slightly romantically-oriented dialogue option both talking to dorephan about mipha and talking to kass about zelda. You get to choose Link's opinion and demeanor, I'm sorry this tears your figurative rectal lining so much.
>>
Does want to have sex with Link?
>>
File: dragonroute.jpg (346KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
dragonroute.jpg
346KB, 1000x800px
>>171861138
These are roughly the routes the dragons follow and some nearby warp points.
Sit by a fire until morning near any location they pass through and you'll see them soon after.
>>
>the game doesn't tell me where something is
>it's badly designed

FUCKING GO OUT AND EXPLORE

TALK TO PEOPLE

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID TO MISS THE PAINTER THAT TELLS YOU WHERE EVERY SINGLE MEMORY IS?
>>
>>171861138
>>171863562
I found waiting till night at the Leviathan Bones in Eldin to work for the red one, and waiting near the memory in Naydra Snowfield for Naydra to work pretty well. I waited for Farosh on the highest mountain in the Gerudo Highlands, but I don't think that one was optimal.
>>
>>171863435
Yeah, that's what I mean

I got through the main dungeons and the boss okay, but I simply have no ability to find a lot of the shrines or do most of the more cryptic side quests.

>Shrine nearby
>walk in the right direction
>it eventually stops beeping
>give up

I can't do it
>>
>>171862861
Exactly, I knew as soon as I saw the doors, that shrine might be there. But I had no way to know that the bones were also there. Which is why that quest is wrong.

>>171863226
>The quest is badly designed because you have to actually search for something?
The quest is badly designed because it's not a shrine quest.

See other quests related to find something that are in the side quest tab. They are not near shrine quests.

For example, Hetsu's Maracas. You need to find them somewhere, but it's not related to a quest.

Or Tarrey Town huge side quest that require you to find a lot of people around the world, none of them are related to any shrine.

This is why the quest is bad. You have 2 of 3 bones visible when you travel around the world, but the last one is concealed behind a door, a door that you know that hide a shrine, because of the beep.
>>
How is anyone supposed to figure this out?

I gave up and just looked it up online.
>>
>>171826363
But that's not TP, senpai
>>
>>171864093
By talking to the painter dude. Like all others.
>>
>>171863958
You should pay attention to the amount of rings in the shrine tracker, and just turn if the amount of rings is dropping. But that advice is a little late now.
>>171864037
What's the problem with that? Why would you just ignore the shrine?
>>171864093
Talk to the fucking painter, holy shit
>>
File: 146110115067553266.png (23KB, 96x102px) Image search: [Google]
146110115067553266.png
23KB, 96x102px
Did anyone decipher what's written on a sign outside Link's house?
I think it said 'Master Link' but there's something smaller below it.
>>
>>171864093
Talk to the painter at the stables
>>
>>171864093
Painter, and by looking for densely wooded areas on the map.
I found it in 5 minutes after the hint.
>>
>>
>>171864093
see >>171863653
>>
File: 20170323_194249048_iOS.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_194249048_iOS.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Post your Zelda Amiibo collections friends; missing a SSB Toon Link (the person only shipped 1 and not 2). I have about 1/3 of the Amiibos overall.

I had to buy a second set of all these open ones since every other amiibo I have is in the box still.
>>
File: Amiibo.jpg (166KB, 1280x412px) Image search: [Google]
Amiibo.jpg
166KB, 1280x412px
>>171864491
>>
>>171864208
>What's the problem with that? Why would you just ignore the shrine?
Because some shrines are related to quests, so a shrine behind a door was for me, an obvious quest. I just wanted to find the NPC first before doing it.
>>
>>171864491
That guardian looks rad as fuck
>>
>>171855281
I am currently at 3 hearts and 3 full wheels of stamina. Things either 1 shot me or leave me w/ 1/4 a heart. You get to pause and eat in combat anyways, why would you NEED 30 hearts?

I plan to buff myself w/ stamina-wheel food anyways to have more.

>>171856863
Climbing gear with 3 full wheels is even more fun. I just press X anywhere I want to go unless it's a really huge peak.
>>
>>171864591
>no name
anon come on it's one single job
>>
>>171864037
>The quest is badly designed because it's not a shrine quest.

>A shrine and another quests point of interest are in the same place
>reee it's bad design

You're retarded
>>
>>171863512
>You get to choose Link's opinion and demeanor
That doesn't mean that the choice you avoided isn't real or canon.

It's that simple. You choose how he acts, but the game defined how he feels.
>>
Link is sexy as fuck in the Stealth outfit.
>>
>>171863653
I think I may be missing 2 horse stables then. I found all the rest he pointed to. I know where the general areas of the last 2 pictures is but I just can't find the exact spots...
>>
>>171865254
>you will never be this blissfully retarded
it hurts
>>
120 Shrines done. Only needed guides for 11. Now for Kilton's Tallus and Hinox medals
>>
What are people's favourite shrine quests? I just did all three Korok trials and I really enjoyed them all.
>>
File: 20170323_201022443_iOS.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_201022443_iOS.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
And those in the box... SSB Toon Link in-box not pictured as I'm waiting to see if the second one's box is in a better condition than the first (read: big scratch down the back of the box).

>>171864491
Idk why this posted at a rotated-sense when it was a portrait-orientated picture.

>>171864591
To each their own.

>>171864976
He's the first Amiibo to have actual moving parts. All the legs can be bent/rotated (like a Gumby figure back in the day) for different positions. I basically use him to separate the BotW Amiibos from the "other" ones lol.
>>
>>171866128
anything with Kass in it
>>
>>171865785
Anon, this isn't that kind of game. There aren't branching paths or outcomes. Link is a predefined character with his own past and motivations. You define his actions, not his feelings. Feelings and motivations are up to the writer. The writer wrote those dialogue options for a reason. They reflect Link's feelings.
>>
>>171866296
Stumbled across a Ganondorf at the Drugstore last night. I'm pretty happy.

I just need BotW Zelda and the Windwaker 2 Pack and maybe Link from the implied upcoming Twilight Princess Amiibo and my Amiibo autism will be satisfied.
>>
>>171866128

Goron quests were the most humorous
>>
>>171866503
Like I said, I wish I could be so blissfully retarded that I thought any notion I formed was automatically factual and I just had to bend the evidence past the point of breaking to prove it. It must be a charmed existence.
>>
>>171866296
>Idk why this posted at a rotated-sense when it was a portrait-orientated picture.
Your phone is "rotating" them at capture time based on the orientation you're holding it, with an exif tag that tells photo software "rotate this picture before displaying it." When you post to 4chan, all exif data is removed, so it doesn't get corrected.
>>
File: paya.jpg (26KB, 252x253px) Image search: [Google]
paya.jpg
26KB, 252x253px
Noob to Zelda discussions here. Whats the general consensus on the timeline placement? IMO it pretty clearly takes place after TP since Zelda straight up states it (bear in mind I havent played LoZ, Zelda 2, both Oracles and Skyward Sword so I dont have the most informed opinion).

Is it mostly in agreement it takes place in the child timeline? If not what are the arguments for the others?
>>
>>171866696
>any notion I formed was automatically factual
This is a basic fact. What's funny is how you prattle on about how I'm wrong, but can't be assed to prove it.
>>
>>171866765
fuck OFF TIMELINEPOSTERS
>>
>>171866649
I bought a second one of him back in the TP:HD release because I wanted hardmode. Sad story, that CE box is still sealed and that's where my 2nd Wolf Link resides and I never put Ganondorf to use until now.

BotW Zelda is pretty useless. Yeah, she can give Star Fragments but I've found that SSB Zelda gives me the best things on a per-average daily basis. WW Zelda is about as useful as Shiek.

>>171866746
Thanks for the info. When did 4chan start removing exif data off pictures?
>>
>>171866765
child timeline is impossible, so it's between downfall and adult
>>
>>171866765
Child timeline is impossible due to sages reference.
>>
File: 1490032631729.png (602KB, 720x906px) Image search: [Google]
1490032631729.png
602KB, 720x906px
>>171866765
The only possible answer is convergence.

There's strong evidence for literally every timeline. This means the devs don't give a shit and used stuff from whatever game they wanted and worried about timeline later and almost not at all.

People will meme at you about their timeline of choice, but in every case, they're inventing justifications and headcanon to make their ideas work in the face of strong contradictory evidence. Convergence asserts that the timelines either all eventually lead to this state or that they got mixed together at one point with magic. Luckily, the plot of Hyrule Warriors involves exactly that and provides a reasonably logical explanation for a mixed timeline with Cia's actions in that game.
>>
>>171866932
>Thanks for the info. When did 4chan start removing exif data off pictures?

a long time ago when people on /b/ were finding OP's house with pretty much zero effort from geolocation data. It's basically an idiotproof thing.
>>
>>171866932
I don't care about usefulness. She's the 5th in a series 5. I need to have her. She looks good too.
>>
>>171866765
The consensus is that it's CD-I timeline
>>
>>171864093
holy shit just ride through all the woods with a road and look for one with a stone like the one on the right. you don't need the painter for that.
>>
>>171866690
>test of stamina
>get called out for using heat resistant gear
>stealthily drink a flame resistant potion
Can't stump me Gorons
>>
what´s with the tiny butterflies that swarm a spot? they appear in several places, are they some kind of hint of a korok nearby?
>>
>>171867276
No. They're butterflies and you can catch them.
>>
>>171866785
>What's funny is how you prattle on about how I'm wrong, but can't be assed to prove it.
I don't need to. See any post responding to you over the last two hours or however long. You've been doing nothing but squirm and twist and outright make shit up (like that Link had to prove his love for Mipha to be able to wear the zora armour) while people respond variously with incredulity that you could be so stupid and with valid arguments based on actual facts and evidence that you choose to conveniently disregard on the basis that because one (1) option out of two in one conversation might be read, by someone autistic, as meaning Link has feelings for Mipha, it is 100% canon that he absolutely does. You even asked at one point why Link would "lie to the king" in response to someone pointing out that even taking that dialogue option (instead of the other option, which amounted to "yeah thanks for the tunic scrub") could be interpreted as trying to console the king because Mipha is his dead daughter and he wants you to honour her memory.

The crowning moment of this shitfest, though, was when you claimed not to be a waifufag and that waifufags are "obnoxious fuckstains" or something like that when you so blatantly are. Methinks the asperger doth protest too much.
>>
>>171866765
convergence. after AoL the sheikah pulled in the other lines.
>>
>>171866765
I don't know if you're baiting or generally new, but

Opinions are generally split. Child timeline cites the fact that Zelda said the word twilight, Adult timeline cites the existence of Koroks and the Rito, and Downfall timeline cites the fact that it doesn't actually make any god damn sense for this game to be in either of those timelines.

Child is basically impossible because the events of OoT are referenced with Ruto as a sage who helped Link and Zelda defeat Ganondorf. This didn't happen in the Child timeline.

Adult is very unlikely because Daphnes washed away Old Hyrule with his wish in Wind Waker, and Zelda packed her bags and moved to New Hyrule, leaving behind all of the iconic landmarks from OoT that you can find in this game, such as The Great Deku Tree and Death Mountain, as well as all of the Rito and Koroks.
>>
>>171867332
Why did I even bother to engage with you. You're such a typical 4chan sperg. Too stubborn and self absorbed to think past his first impressions of a situation.

Waifufags are degenerate. Furries and scalies are degenerates. Mipha waifufags overlap heavily with all three of those categories. You're wrong. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (444KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
444KB, 1280x720px
>Chickens and cuccos aren't the same thing
WHAT
>>
>>171867327
they are different, they are tiny and white, and no matter what you do they dissapear when you get close
>>
>>171867508
meant "genuinely new"
>>
>>171867642
>>171867642
OH

Those are just environmental decoration. They're swarms of gnats or other small flies.

You've seen this phenomenon irl right? That's all it is.
>>
>>171867549
cuccos are demon birds that summon hordes of themselves with black magic when under threat
>>
File: 1490247692994.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490247692994.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>171866765

Kill yourself for asking this question you stupid piece of shit
>>
File: Midges.jpg (148KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
Midges.jpg
148KB, 600x397px
>>171867764
>>171867642
>>171867327
Pic related.
>>
File: real truth.png (831KB, 720x1158px) Image search: [Google]
real truth.png
831KB, 720x1158px
>>171867040
Actually there's evidence AGAINST every timeline but CD-i. We don't know what happens later in that timeline since it was discontinued, but we can safely assume that due to the developer's lack of knowledge/regard for canon and the mostly referential nature of the games' content that eventually all the events of the other games would have eventually happened in that timeline, but with key details left out. For instance, the King's Wish at the end of WW might not matter, and the great sea could eventually dry up, leaving salt on high mountains all over Hyrule.

Rito and Koroks can't exist in the Decline or Child timelines, Ganon can't still exist in the Adult or Child timelines (supposedly), Zora can't exist in the Adult timeline, Lynels likely don't exist in the Adult or Child timelines either, an ocean that covered mountains all over Hyrule didn't exist in the Decline or Child timeline, and so forth and so on.

Only the CD-i timeline would have all of these things, plus a Link whose only defining characterisation is having a large appetite (so large that he can eat octoroks despite the acidity of their tentacles) and a sassy teenage Zelda.

>>171867516
>Too stubborn and self absorbed to think past his first impressions of a situation.
says the guy that posted this >>171860858
>No, he had to prove that they were an item.
>>
>>171868345
>CD-I Poster returns
>>
File: My Link.png (224KB, 358x444px) Image search: [Google]
My Link.png
224KB, 358x444px
This is how I'll be dressed when climate doesn't force my choices.

Amber Earings, Champion's Tunic and Shorts of the Wild. Fashion Link is complete
>>
>>171868573
I hope you can tell that I'm just parodying posters who favour any one timelineit genuinely is the only explanation for rock salt though :^)
>>
>>171868915
>Not white hylian pants
>>
>>171868915
>shorts
>fashionable
comfy, yes, easy to wear, yes, fashionable, DEFINITELY NOT.
>>
File: 1483174099636.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1483174099636.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>171868925
I know. I get it. Keep it up. You might even get plagiarized by a youtuber and end up with endless keks
>>
>lose 5 shields going up in Hyrule Castle trying to parry everything

>Ganon fight
>parry literally every single thing he throws at me with perfect timing

It's like my Hylian Shield had infinite durability
>>
File: no.png (75KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
75KB, 472x472px
>>171868915
>long sleeves and shorts
>fashion
>SHORTS
>FASHION
>>
>>171868915
I like the Diamond Circlet best, and for pants I use the amiibo ones, or hylian pants :( even though they are shit at def
>>
>that final boss
>Ganon
I have no idea what the fuck that half machine half evil thing was, but holy fuck that's not Ganon
>>
>>171867549
...the what the fuck is the flying rooster?
>>
>>171868915
Anyone figured how to mix the exact same dye as the Champion's Tunic?
>>
File: 1231412.png (566KB, 800x849px) Image search: [Google]
1231412.png
566KB, 800x849px
CHAMPIONS CLOTHES SHOULD HAVE BEEN GREEN

LINK SHOULD HAVE HAD HIS HAT

REVALI SHOULD'VE MADE A JOKE ABOUT THE DUMB LOOKING HAT
>>
>>171869349

If I could just have the blue shirt I'd be pleased as punch but alas it's not an option as for shorts I like them and there's no changing it

>>171869071

Comfort in battle is the most important place
>>
>>171869798
Might symbolise that Hyrule went about it the wrong way and Link didn't properly become the hero of legend until after the calamity happened.
>>
Really want to play Four Swords as part of my series playthrough, but don't have any cables, systems, etc. Is there a way to play it online?
>>
>>171863950
Better to sit by the eastern spawn point with the waterfalls for Farosh, the dragon dips low immediately going out of it so you'll have perfect aiming ground and the spawn timing on it there is frequent.
>>
Someone link me to the current WR for Any% speedrun

I want to check it out
>>
Here's an idea I had that would make a cool feature.
>take a picture of certain npc characters with the camera
>show pictures to a tailor
>tailor makes a copy of that person's clothes for Link to wear
It probably wouldn't work on every npc in the game, but it would be a neat way to grab character specific outfits.
>>
>>171869994
This.
Link hadn't went through any hardships or adventures to be strong enough to face Ganon when it happened, he just straight up wasn't ready, and neither was Zelda.
>>
>>171870560
He apparently went through enough hardships that he got the damn Master Sword in the first place
>>
>>171869994
>Link didn't properly become the hero of legend until after the calamity happened
No, he did. He exceeded the strength and vigor of any past Link, nobody before him managed to use up the Master Sword's power. It's just that no Link before him 1: had to fight his way through an army of Guardians with a useless Princess in tow and 2: had to fight Ganon without the help of the triforce in some form (and usually Zelda herself). The problem was Zelda, not Link.
>>
>>171866296
My wal mart has a shitty stock of amiibos. Only mario,peach,Luigi, and kirby
>>
>>171870560
Read Zelda's diary and watch the memories, my dude. Just because we didn't see his journey to get the Master Sword or what sort of daemons laid in his past doesn't mean those things didn't happen. Plus we do in fact see two different battlefields where he has just cut down huge numbers of enemies that alone would be considered dungeon bosses in the past.
>>
>>171870904
I always make sure to pre-order everything at my local Gamestop :^). They were bro as fuck and let me preorder two of every BotW amiibo despite 1-per-customer and only getting 8 available to pre-order in the first place.
>>
>>171870560
Nah it's the kings fault for butting in
>>
>>171871038
Nah it's the king's mom's fault for not raising him to know better
>>
>>171870401
>taking pics of all the cute girls and giving them to tailours
nice
>>
The king of hyrule is always fat
>>
File: enough.jpg (137KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
137KB, 620x349px
>>171871174
Too much dinner does that to you
>>
>>171871174
He eats, John. It's what he do.
>>
>>171869585

Did you not see that freaky womb/organ thing he dropped out of? The implication is that you fucked up the incubation process and what came out is very, very wrong.
>>
>>171869585
>he didn't noticed the ganondorf shaped skull
>>171871420
So zelda version of earthbound's final boss
>>
>>171852298
I did that, but because i wear it most of the time, and wanted to go full naruto there.
>>
>>171871560

Exactly. I actually really like eldritch abomination ganon. It's a pretty badass aesthetic.
>>
>>171870823
Pretty sure it was just handed to him through some traditional ritual or something. Wasn't the sword placed back in its original pedestal in the forest just to heal?
I mean the whole point was to show that Link and Zelda grew up in a safe place without strife or challenge.
In every almost every Zelda game, Link has to go through some sort of trials before being ready to truly be worthy of using the master sword. In this case the current Link was just given the sword, but couldn't truly use its power until he had seen enough challenges.
>>
Is there any point to using circlets over the set gear that offers the same bonus and upgrades with cheaper materials?
>>
>>171871727
Read Zelda's diary and watch the memories.

This should be considered an absolute prerequisite to talk about the game's lore jesus fuck
>>
File: 1490102191396.jpg (66KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1490102191396.jpg
66KB, 500x509px
>>171871727

>Pretty sure it was just handed to him through some traditional ritual or something.

You're literally just making shit up now
>>
File: fourswords.png (180KB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
fourswords.png
180KB, 380x280px
>>171870089
Please respond.
>>
File: jEWEL.jpg (209KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jEWEL.jpg
209KB, 1366x768px
>>171871835

Aesthetics but unfortunately you don't get the set bonus with them

I think a stealth and attack up set of accessories would be nice
>>
>>171871727
Your post is 90% falsehoods and untruths.
>>
>>171869798
I hope they keep the trand of non-green Links
>>
https://youtu.be/1lQzF_5jVMk
>>
>>171872158
this guy did it better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYbgVwBTV9I
>>
>>171872138
I hope the next is purple, then red.
>>
>>171861960
You should not be playing zelda at all anon.
>>
>>171871912

I wish I knew, anon. I can't tell you anything google couldnt.
>>
File: mipha.png (789KB, 1280x699px) Image search: [Google]
mipha.png
789KB, 1280x699px
Does Mipha have pointed teeth?
If so, what are her blowjobs like?
>>
>>171867040
>Hyrule Warriors

But wasnt that a crossover between two games? Then it's all about the Zelda franchise and they didnt mention Dynasty Warriors? What is the plot?
>>
How do I get/ farm star fragments
>>
>>171872279
But we already had Ravio, red would be goat
>>
>>171872403
I'm mildly annoyed that Nintendo only keeps the Anniversary Edition of the game up for limited times. I'd pay a few bucks for it.

I'm looking for ways to play GBA games linked up online, but I'm not sure if that's possible.
>>
>>171872495
Evil sorceress uses the Triforce to pull villains and monsters from every timeline into one.

It's more complex than that, but that's the bottom line. It's not a crossover, it's just a Zelda game with Dynasty Warriors mechanics and gameplay.
>>
>>171872472

She also doesn't have a nose, anon. She has no idea how fishy she smells.
>>
File: 1419742397262.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1419742397262.png
67KB, 500x500px
>>171872636
>Ravio game where you travel around and sell shit, while not saving Lorule

That's the game I want.
>>
>>171862861
The guy who wants to see it even says it must be inside a cave.
>>
>20 shrines left

JESUS CHRIST
THESE ARE GETTING SO STUPID TO FIND
>>
>>171872654
>>171872495
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Cia
>>
File: Zora tunic.png (33KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
Zora tunic.png
33KB, 200x189px
>>171872636

>he didnt play the game using this and mirror shield looking rad as fuck
>>
>>171872876
I used a guide for the final 5. I don't even feel bad. They were mostly so close to other shrines that I would have never thought to look where they were.
>>
>>171872876
You just need to plan your routes better and explore each area fully before you move on.

I found all 120 shrines just methodically going around the map. By the time I got to the last area, I found the last shrine.
>>
>>171837302
>No portuguese voice over
I don't mind hearing stuff in other languages (99% of the time being English or Jap anyway) but getting shafted in (probably) the best Zelda hurts
>>
>>171873265

Just put it to french and stuff cotton balls in your ears. Same thing.
>>
>>171873238
you mean
>using this and mirror shield to mimic the outfit of the most badass Link of all
>>
File: nurse-shark.jpg (76KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
nurse-shark.jpg
76KB, 550x339px
>>171872472
>Being bottom dwellers with small mouths, they are unable to consume large fish. They hunt alone and catch their prey from the sea floor, mostly by sucking their prey into their mouths. While doing this, a Nurse Shark will inevitably make an unmistakable “slurping” or sucking sound, completely unique to this species.

Literally born to succ
>>
>>171869798
Yes. I miss the green clothes.
>>
>>171872086
>>171871896
>>171871851
you know I'm right
>>
Would prince Sidon dress up as Mipha of you asked?
>>
File: 1490154564882.png (157KB, 249x275px) Image search: [Google]
1490154564882.png
157KB, 249x275px
>>171873459
>>
>>171873367
Eh, I'm fluent in English and I speak German, so it's not all that bad, it's more about Nintendo giving zero fucks about some (all) their customers
>>
>touch ice lizalfos with tiny fire sword
>lizalfos burst into treats
those zones are easy as fuck, the only hard stuff is the climate and maybe a pack of silver bokoblins
>>
>>171873265
>>171873367
>>171873698
Well, let me remind you all that the English Dub is filth tier. Most voices are mediocre to passable, but there's Zelda who has the most lines in the game who just sounds like shit. The actress isn't entirely to blame though, it's the shitstain director who made her force some sort of "Royal" accent. He did it to Mipha too. Like he had some sort of obsession with a "Princess Voice"
>>
>>171872654
>>171872881

And after all the events the characters just returns to their timelines without remembering anything?
>>
>>171873947
>girl is a serious nerd
>make her sound overly royal

funny how that doesn't work
>>
File: 1489492614074.png (761KB, 1000x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1489492614074.png
761KB, 1000x1102px
>>171872472
>>171873470

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't getting the best ghost shark blowjobs of your life, RIGHT NOW
>>
File: jessica_angeles.jpg (41KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
jessica_angeles.jpg
41KB, 680x510px
>>171873947
best zelda is mexican zelda
>>
>>171874078
Something like that. I don't know how they wrapped it up precisely. I know the Windwaker crossover got undone, but the rest I'm less clear on.

>>171874162
I'm not sure. I speak french well and heard theirs is actually exceptional tier. I don't know if I'll be able to appreciate Spanish Zelda.
>>
>>171873947
The actors were mostly freelancers and amateurs. The game was scabwork. There was an ongoing strike during casting and recording.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_video_game_voice_actor_strike
>>
>>171873947
Oh no, I'm fully aware that burger Zelda and Mipha are atrocious, all the more reason to want other languages instead of 6 unique ones and 2 spanish tracks
>>
>>171874282
Oh I'm aware that this is a result of that. But it's fucking shameful.

Dark Souls has top tier voicework and works outside the usual channels. Zelda deserved something similar.

It's really not that hard to go find some local/talented theater actors and pay them. They're always hungry for work.
>>
>>171874253
https://youtu.be/bI7lfMgFO-o?t=50s
just skip to the zelda's parts or mipha's
>>
>>171872472
>artist made porn of mipha
>It's anal
reeeeee
>>
>HERO OF HYRULE

REALLY NINTENDO?
>>
>>171873470
>she's a nurse shark

That's actually clever
>>
>>171873947

She's a perfectly capable voice actress, but yeah. The accent is just so poorly faked as well, it's fucked.
>>
>>171874253
>Something like that. I don't know how they wrapped it up precisely. I know the Windwaker crossover got undone, but the rest I'm less clear on.

Eh, fair enough i guess
I think it's a possible solution
>>
>>171874282
>There was an ongoing strike during casting and recording.

Couldn't they have gotten english actors from england or some shit?
>>
File: ganons_nightmare.png (133KB, 351x414px) Image search: [Google]
ganons_nightmare.png
133KB, 351x414px
>>171873689
>>
>>171874649
>>It's anal
>implying this is not top tier
>>
>>171845310
Gerudo is the easiest to get to, skill/equipment-wise, but it's one of the best story segments, so you might want to save that for later.

Zora is also not too difficult to get to, but there's gonna be rain and electric monsters everywhere, which is really frustrating, but gives the best noob-friendly power

Goron is the most difficult to get to terrain-wise, but gives good weapons and a easy-mode defensive power

Rito isn't too hard to reach, but the story events are lacking and god-awful, almost like a rushed afterthought. Gives the absolute best exploration-based power.

Other than that, go get shrines for hearts (first priority for story) or stamina (exploration becomes a lot easier). You can respec for 20 rupees a piece in Hateno
>>
>>171874121
>>171874121
because Zelda can give me living princess blowjobs
>>
File: 1490169078198.jpg (10KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1490169078198.jpg
10KB, 181x182px
>>171874649
>>171874992

How do we know Zora don't just have a cloaca that they use as a multipurpose orifice? Sharks do.
>>
>>171874768
Nurse sharks are bro as fuck, there's a bunch hanging around tourist beaches and if you feed them scraps they hang out with you

According to Wikipedia they are also cannibalistic when pregnant so maybe it's best if you didn't fuck the shark
>>
>>171875180
>cannibalistic

WELL GEE HOW FUCKING LUCKY OF ME TO NOT BE A ZORA HUH?
>>
File: urethral_chink_shit_general.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
urethral_chink_shit_general.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>171875180
>cannibalistic when pregnant
this is my fetish
>>
File: 1490242753887.jpg (23KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490242753887.jpg
23KB, 646x720px
>>171875180

>Not wanting a pregnant shark prostitute-fighting ring

Anon, you lack vision.
>>
File: Link_Hyrule_Warriors.png (569KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Link_Hyrule_Warriors.png
569KB, 800x800px
>>171874808
I'd like to remind you HW Link has a blue scarf. Not a bad secondary connection to the BotW timeline. It could quite possibly be the root of the blue theme that's introduced in BotW.
>>
>>171875369

I think at that point nintendo were just sick to death of the green outfit and were looking for any excuse to switch up the color scheme. The tunic of the wild was just there to prevent riots.
>>
>>171875254
>>171875297
>>171875305

B-but Sidon
>>
As much as I love this game, I think the horse system needs a bit of work. In Witcher3 you could summon your horse anytime and go adventuring. In BotW you have to find a stable, collect your horse and run for a bit until you hit a mountain, and then you have to abandon it. You can whistle all you want but if you're not within a few feet of your horse it won't even react.

Definitely something to improve upon. I hardly ever use the horse feature at all.
>>
>>171875462
Of course that's the real reason anon. That's also why the game is a convergence and not in a specific timeline. The devs don't give a fuck.

But you can look at it from another angle if you want. It's what the devs do retrospectively. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they decided to confirm the Hyrule Warriors explanation even just if it's to attempt to goose sales stats for the product.
>>
File: glub glub.png (563KB, 1023x542px) Image search: [Google]
glub glub.png
563KB, 1023x542px
>>171875491

That's not how you spell sushi
>>
>>171874539
Sounds too old.

Wish there was something like this for russian, the russian voices I've heard are really good.
>>
>>171875462
Anouma admited that he could not see "looking cool" in his green tunic for Botw which is why it's very absent.

I think most people realized with all the outfit that the green tunic is basically ugly.
>>
>>171875692
>Sounds too old.

U wot, that Zelda sounds like she's literally 16

Which she's in the game
>>
>>171875769
>I think most people realized with all the outfit that the green tunic is basically ugly.

I don't think so you nigger. The Tunic of the Wild is ugly as fuck, but the Champions Tunic in green with a decent long hat looks great.

The Wild tunic is an abomination
>>
>>171873238
I can't believe I didn't know about the spike immunity until nearly two decades after the game came out.
>>
>>171875572
I really like that we don't have magical horses. If you really need to teleport something, teleport yourself.
>>
>>171875769

I think the tunic is fine, it's the hat that's hard to justify now. It worked for ocarina because kokiri clothes, but post TP/WW it looks a little bit ridiculous to just have a pointy keebler elf hat with no explanation given.
>>
>>171874863
I mean it's almost definitely at least partly NoA being shit since I'm pretty sure they handled the VA. Personally I would have preferred a delay to wait for these assbabies who unfortunately are the ones with actual talent to get done throwing their collective tantrum so the game wouldn't have such a glaring flaw.
>>
>>171875572
It's realistic tho. You can just teleport yourself with ancient magic/technology but horses are just horses
>>
>>171874992
>implying it shouldn't be vaginal for impregnation
>>
I'd like to chime in and say that the German dub is pretty bad too. Some characters sound fine (like Urbosa and Riju), but most are merely acceptable (the voices match, but the lines are stilted and awkward).

Zelda's voice is decent (she sounds very… ordinary, which suits this particular Zelda rather well; delivery is okay too), but her VA is also behind Mipha, and she does a much poorer job with her. The attempt to sound different doesn't work very well, and Mipha's lines all come off as rather forced.

>>171874121
She's gone, Anon, gone to a realm whither my arms won't reach and my lamentations won't sound.
>>
>>171875769
>Green tunic isn't cool anymore
>Let's replace it with the Wind Waker pajamas!
Bravo Aonuma.
>>
>>171876019

>implying they don't do it all through the same hole
>>
Aonuma could have changed his mind, but he seemed to not really consider Hyrule Warriors as Canon.
>>
>>171876102
But the drawing doesn't have a cloaca.
it should though
>>
>>171876053

Wind Waker pajamas were the best part of that game.
>>
>>171876159
He just said it didn't fit into anything he'd done before. He never really said it wasn't a thing.
>>
>could not see himself looking cool

They could have just made the green tunic look like the one the original hero uses in the SS manga.

Instead they went with short shorts and short sleeves, of course it's going to look bad
>>
>>171875780
she sounds like she's 35

maybe like she's been smoking SINCE she was 16
>>
>>171876053
The pajamas were great, fuck off.
>>
File: lobster_boy_by_badbird29-d83zoe3.png (313KB, 1024x1992px) Image search: [Google]
lobster_boy_by_badbird29-d83zoe3.png
313KB, 1024x1992px
>>171875369
>It could quite possibly be the root of the blue theme that's introduced in BotW.
Aren't you forgetting something there Anon?
>>
Did you know that you can switch between the proper swimming style and the oldschool OoT retarded sideway swimming?
>>
>>171876285
No she doesn't, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>171876043
Mipha sounds bad in every dub I've heard, I almost suspect the script actually called for her to be voiced badly or in an annoyingly stilted way.
>>
>>171876353
Yes but that's more the real world inspiration. In reality, WW Link's PJs were basically non-canon and a silly unlockable for NG+.
>>
>>171859550
>Doesn't pull out bow after backflipping from Lynel to stack on even more bullet time damage
Why does it seem like none of these "experts" know or do this?
>>
>>171876043
also the script is just as warped as the english
whoever suggested that the german dub was closer to the japanese source was either a fool or a troll
>>
>>171876247
Fair enough, it could fit between FSA and BotW if he chose.
>>
>>171876552
>also the script is just as warped as the english
What differences are there to the original? Fan translation from Japanese when?

>whoever suggested that the german dub was closer to the japanese source was either a fool or a troll
At least that was true for the Digimon dubs we got.
>>
>>171876489

Bullet time doesn't have that show-off factor, anon. It's a crutch if anything.
>>
>>171876489
>>Doesn't pull out bow after backflipping from Lynel to stack on even more bullet time damage
I always do this, but I always forget that I have bomb arrows equipped.
>>
File: 1488938186581.gif (835KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488938186581.gif
835KB, 499x281px
>>171876489

>backflipping from a crusher lynel
>>
>>171876353
This shirt is amazing, but BotW Link is the first one to have a blu one as the official outfit while the others all have green

Casual Links in general looks cooler to me, probably because its something different from the classic style
>>
File: SS link facial model.jpg (24KB, 302x480px) Image search: [Google]
SS link facial model.jpg
24KB, 302x480px
>>171877297

I still can't believe they approved that model. It looks horrific.
>>
>>171875971
i doubt it would matter since most voice acting in video games is shit since most voice actors don't know what the fuck they are doing and the direction they are given is fucking dreadful.

half the games on the market would be better off just hiring some starving theaterfag off the street and just handing him the script and letting him go to town.
>>
where the fuck is the cool stick the babby goron tells you about. I know he says it's up a lava waterfall but i checked all of those
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 600x901px
>>171875069
>Wasting seed when you should be repopulating hyrule

Link pls
>>
I'm done with Camel and Elephant. Which divine beast should I do next?
>>
>>171877770

I need a translation of this. For research.
>>
>>171877981
it doesn't matter they both suck compared to those first two
>>
>>171877981
You already did the best ones. Bird for best ability I guess and then off to fight ganon.
>>
>>171872279
Actually, im surprised that they still haven't done a red Link, i mean red is the most common hero color in japan
>>
>>171877981

Do Medoh, it should take like fifteen minutes, tops.
>>
>>171878014
Supposedly Purah says they need to rebuild the royal family with Zelda's childbearing hips
>>
File: Zelda.no.Densetsu.full.819059.jpg (143KB, 763x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.no.Densetsu.full.819059.jpg
143KB, 763x800px
>>171877297
>>
File: 1490068061250.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490068061250.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
>Running toward Silver Lynel
>He fires an Ice arrow directly up
>Circle around for 30 seconds and it never comes down
>Run up and zap him so he gets stunned and I can mount him
>As soon as I mount him I immediately get frozen
NANI?!
>>
>>171878039
>Did camel, elephant, lizard, bird
>The game just kept going downhill
>>
give me ideas for a fun second playthrough.
Right now I'm thinking about never upgrading stamina or health and only relying on cooking to give me temporary boosts
>>
>>171878734

Naked run, three hearts only, no shields.
>>
>>171878696
I didn't really enjoy any of the dungeons. What I really enjoyed was the exploration that you could do. Everybody complains about there not being anything to find but I thought it was still really fun
>>
>>171877601
Bomb some rockongos
>>
>>171877770
GOD I want to fuck Purah.
>>
>>171875180
>nurse sharks only use about eighteen percent of the energy a more active predatory shark would use

No wonder she's dead, Mipha is a slob. SLOB
>>
Ok how many horse stables are there in all? I feel as if I'm missing one or more. I have 15 on the map
>>
>>171879279

>you will never waifu a NEET-shark

Feels bad man
>>
>>171875180
I can confirm, went snorkeling in Key West and hung out with a nurse shark

Shit was cash
>>
Where do you find more saddles and bridles? I've only got the royal set, and know where to buy the monster one.
>>
>>171879492
>>171875180

I fucking love nurse sharks. Tied with snowy owls for my favorite bird.
>>
Where do grizzlemaw bears appear? I've only gotten honeyvore.
>>
File: e.png (856KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
856KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>171879656
>implying owls are birds
>>
>>171879656
>Implying sharks are owls
>Implying owls are birds
>>
How many Korok seeds are in the game, and how am I supposed to get hundreds? Are there really that many? I can barely find any.
>>
>>171878835
That seems like a speedrun thing. I was also toying around with the idea of not getting any of the towers too so I would really have to remember the locations or try to guess based off npc dialogue
>>
>>171824745
GHIBLI AS FUCK
>>
>>171879941

There are 900, anon. The rewards for collecting them all is incredibly useful though, and well worth it.
>>
>>171876402
How?
>>
>>171880034
I unironically love to find korok and think it's a good idea except for counting as a misleading % completion.
>>
File: 62058628_p0.jpg (485KB, 1400x1900px) Image search: [Google]
62058628_p0.jpg
485KB, 1400x1900px
What is Nintendo trying to do with my penis?!
>>
>>171880034
holy FUCK that's a lot. I'VE FOUND ELEVEN.
>>
>beat Ganon
>42.59% completion

Much higher than I thought desu I have only 222 Korok seeds, 120 shrines and idk how many quests missed
>>
>>171880303
I got 50%.
>>
File: sidon.jpg (33KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
sidon.jpg
33KB, 600x490px
>>171880293

Only 889 left. You can do it! I believe in you!
>>
>>171880405
>there will never be art of Gerudo Link fugging the spa gerudo
>>
File: eh.png (124KB, 420x318px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
124KB, 420x318px
>>
>>171880626
12! I GOT TWELVE NOW!
>>
>>171880662
You can probably commission some drawfag for this for like $40
>>
>>171880807
I'm a poorfag, anon. I don't have the money to blow on bloody porn.
>>
File: 1490143939751.jpg (65KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
1490143939751.jpg
65KB, 750x642px
>>171880718

Yahaha!
>>
>>171876648
For example, during Zelda's ceremony at the beginning. It's a bit problematic since Daruk talk over her speech and in the Japanese version a vital part of Zelda's dialogue (including the verb, but the setence is longer) is being talked over. The game provides no sub to check her sentence, but the problems are still apparent, as you will see. Both the Japanese and German versions have no stuttering, by the way.

English
>We pray for your protection...and we hope that (stutter) that the two of you will grow stronger together, as one.

German (translated)
>You and the sealing sword... may you be imbued with power, courage and wisdom...

Japanese
>さらなる力が そなたと そして 退魔の剣に宿らんことを・・・

rough translation of the part
The growing power (for?) you and the thing that dwells in the exorcising (sealing) sword (... incomplete sentence, no verb)
The sentence probably ends close to the English version, but it's clearly not about the sword itself but what's inside.

The Japanese and the English version talk about the growing power of the hero.
The Japanese version links Link with the imbued thing inside the sword.
The English version links Link with the sword itself and on top 'prays for protection', out of nowhere.
The German version wishes for the hero and the sealing sword to be imbued with the three virtues.

This is bullshit.
>>
>>171880718
Keep us posted!
>>
>>171868915
Once you get cooking down so you get 10 Minute Climate food you don't even need the Climate outfits anyway.

Im going to replay the game with a couple of self challenges (No Shield, No using Spirit Orbs (Which means no MS), only one Weapon type allowed, no activating Towers, no warping) to see how that works out.

I would fucking love it if they added a quest or something in teh DLC that let you pick a (non-MS) weapon of your choice and make it "Unbreakable" at the cost of like cutting the damage it does in half or something, End Game obviously, just something for the COSMETIC FEEL, or like vendor that lets you add 200 Durability modifier to anything for a 10 Diamond+20.000 Rupee Cost or something, said modifier would replace whatever modifier there is on it.
>>
>>171880921
Draw it yourself.
post results
>>
>>171854942
Wow, now that's a high res map
>>
File: trap_zelink.jpg (164KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
trap_zelink.jpg
164KB, 1280x799px
>>171880405
I still want to see Zelda react to the crossdessing
>>
>>171879982

You MUST kill any enemy that comes within line of sight. No healing items, fairies, or champion abilities allowed. Healing may only be done by sleeping in a bed. No soft/special beds allowed.

Or just get the sneaky suit and do a stealth run.
>>
>>171879687
I saw one up in the Gerudo Highlands on the western mountain top.
>>
>>171875572
I'm sure they made it impossible to summon a horse from just anywhere because they couldn't control where the horse would spawn, leading to a huge number of issues they just didn't want to deal with. Also I don't use my horses anymore either since once you've unlocked enough fast travel points and explored all the roads and plains having a horse is just a bother.
>>
>>171881217
no
>>
File: 1458742236510.jpg (725KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458742236510.jpg
725KB, 1200x1200px
>check pixiv
>literally 1, just 1 picture of anyone being fucked by a Lynel
>it's a western artist
Wat the fuck Japan?
>>
>>171880626
I somehow skipped the cutscence with sidon looking for a hero on the bridge. what was the gist of the conversation?
>>
>>171881951
Come on, be patient, geez.
>>
>>171840384
How was she with us all the time? I already forgot
>>
>>171881981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me47bixe_24

literally ten seconds into google, anon
>>
>>171882087
She said she watched us all the time.
>>
>mfw realizing Zant is almost certain to be part of the next amiibo wave along with TP Link and whatever else

I approve wholeheartedly. Especially if he can give the Twilight Bow.
>>
>>171852156
French Zelda is also pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2g2A-gRM7s&feature=youtu.be&t=30s

I would let her scold me all day
>>
File: 1350814035872.jpg (17KB, 358x353px) Image search: [Google]
1350814035872.jpg
17KB, 358x353px
>>171880034
I personally fucking loathe how the upgrade system works. It's fun the first thirty times but after that it's just so repetitive and joyless, not to mention predictable.
What's the reward for collecting them all? I got like 280 of them or something when I beat Ganon. Is it even worth it when the final boss is a complete fucking joke anyways?
>>
>>171882208
Yeah that wasabsentminded and lazy on my part. Sorry about that and thanks
>>
Ok so link didn't age because he was in magical sheikah tech but what was zelda's excuse
>>
>>171878861
Even then I'd rank the four Divine Beast zones in that order based on all content.
>>
File: desire to know more1234.jpg (62KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
desire to know more1234.jpg
62KB, 500x400px
>>171840384
>Including that sleepover at Selmi's.
What quest was that?
Or location.

Without spoilers, if possible
>>
>>171882328
You get a giant golden turd. that's right the seeds are turds
>>
>>171882458
I think he's talking about one of selmi's emergency cabins that she prepares for people that aren't fully prepared in the monutains
>>
>>171882356
Where was Zelda, physically? Was she in the cocoon with Ganon or did she transcend her mortal form in some way?
>>
>>171882458
Selmi's spot
she lets you sleep in her bed since it's so cold outside
>>
>>171882356
Divinity obviously
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
379KB, 1280x720px
I am a pretty pink ninja.
>>
>>171882625
>>171882576
Selmi is the girl that cook rocks and shit, right?
>>
>>171882629
then why did zelda's mother and grandmother age
>>
>>171882708
no
>>
>>171882679
Kunoichi*
>>
File: plot magic.jpg (79KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
plot magic.jpg
79KB, 720x479px
>>171882580

Nintendo's official answer is pic related.
>>
>>171882708

Wait, is this the chick in the top right corner of the map that challenges you to shield surfing?
>>
>>171882779
Time to explore more, then
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (26KB, 234x172px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
26KB, 234x172px
>>171872823
Congrats, you want Rosy Rupeeland 2(3?).

It was a good game despite people shitposting because Tingle.
>>
File: 1489062012467.gif (89KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489062012467.gif
89KB, 256x256px
>>171882328

A literal pile of shit.
>>
File: 1490209009850.gif (894KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1490209009850.gif
894KB, 300x167px
>>171882298
Oh my GOD why is French the sexiest fucking language/accent on the planet
>>
File: darker the berry.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
darker the berry.png
2MB, 1360x768px
>>
File: IMG_2287.jpg (40KB, 621x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2287.jpg
40KB, 621x445px
Does the strength buff from food stack with Barbarian armor?
>>
I love how every day I read this general I learn of something new that I never knew to be in the game (and usually the posts here are vague enough that it doesn't spoil the specifics), even though I already “beat” ir one or two days ago.
Like bears.
>>
Anyone already on their 2nd playthrough?
What do you do different this time?
Any hard mode ideas?

I'm probably gonna turn off HUD and go Gerudo -> Rito -> Goron -> Zora. And also pick up the Hylian Shield after leaving the plateau.
Every 4 orbs into stamina no extra hearts
>>
>>171826641
>>171826708
>>171826854
I've played Zelda all my life. I don't give two shits about the timeline. Never had, never will. I like when things are kept vague and the player makes their own connections. But people insisted on that timeline and now we have to follow it with every fucking game.
>>
>>171883548
Yes but only up to 3. So for instance 2 pieces of barbarian armour + low level food gets you the maximum buff. 3 pieces of barbarian armour makes the food have no actual effect and the armour is redundant with max strength food.

Radiant and ancient armour buffs stack completely with food, though.
>>
File: sweeter the fruit.png (907KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sweeter the fruit.png
907KB, 1366x768px
>>171883410
>>
>>171883548
No.
Maximum buff tier is 3, whether it's from clothes or food.
>>
File: 1295111488633.jpg (8KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1295111488633.jpg
8KB, 250x251px
>>171883182
She does really sounds good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DpDqD9toig&feature=youtu.be&t=32s
>>
>>171883731
>Every 4 orbs into stamina no extra hearts
that's what I did on my first playthrough.
>>
File: 1489911418668.jpg (104KB, 1761x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1489911418668.jpg
104KB, 1761x1027px
>>171884019

>Allez! Fais "Aaah!"

Why couldn't they have just brought this VA over to the english localization and just have her native french accent with english speech?

So much wasted potential. I'm sad now.
>>
Anyone want a copy of Twilight Princess Picross? I have My Nintendo Points to burn.
>>
>>171883739
Why don't you just go on not caring about the timeline then?
>>
File: 1481945714041.gif (700KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1481945714041.gif
700KB, 320x180px
>>171882298
>French Zelda is voiced by the VA who did Amalia in Wakfu.
Holy shit.
>>
>>171884780
She also did Nausicaä, funny how it actually fits this Zelda.
>>
File: FsrOnPn[1].jpg (217KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
FsrOnPn[1].jpg
217KB, 600x310px
Sooo, now that we know we fight Ganon in Hyrule's Castle Laboratory, how does this make you feel knowing the Sheikas fucked up everything?
>>
>>171878696
I did this exact order anon. I wasted half an hour looking around camel because I was too retarded to understand the map controls stuff. After that I was excited about the big shrines (they're not dungeons) and it really disappointed me. I feel your pain
>>
What are your current in-game prioroties?
>>
>>171885592
I really wonder who the fortune teller was. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes up in the DLC, I find the fortune teller who said to dig up tech because Ganon is coming to be very suspicious.
>>
>>171885592
I kinda figured it was something like that, the Diaries and MUH-STERIOUS FORTUNE TELLER just reinforced the fact that the King was getting played HARD with his attempt to reenact the legend.

I like to think that had Zelda been allowed to continue her research instead of fcuking off Lanayru Spring she would done enough progress to realize this and SHUT IT DOWN before it was too late.

But that's MUH HEADCANON.
>>
>>171885592
No, they didn't fuck up. The king fucked up by listening to the "fortune teller" and digging out everything that was meant to be left untouched.
>>
>>171886010
Twinrova. Who will turn out to be an evil Shiekah.
>>
>>171885592
Oh christ, that's actually pretty terrifying. We know from their research into blue flames they were trying to create unlimited forms of energy.

What could be more unlimited than the Triforce of Power?
>>
File: Agahnim_(A_Link_to_the_Past).png (182KB, 350x445px) Image search: [Google]
Agahnim_(A_Link_to_the_Past).png
182KB, 350x445px
>>171886069
>>171886079
>>171886192

Aghanim DLC when?
>>
File: 9f514c12e45e.png (56KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
9f514c12e45e.png
56KB, 250x220px
>This sudden praise of the French Zelda

You all are just now coming to understand why I started the game by "undubbing" it to the French audio. Frog Zelda is the definitive version of the pouty princess.
>>
>>171886192
The hair color is even accurate.
>>
>>171886236

That makes me think of the Wheel of Time series, or shit, the new DOOM.
>>
What does Mipha sound like in Zelda française?
>>
>>171886612
A lot better.
>>
What's the best way to get screenshots from my Switch to my PC so I can upload them here. Do I have to go through Twitter or Facebook?
>>
>>171886612

https://youtu.be/n4v9BzTlhjw?t=68

Frenchy Mipha a cute!

CUTE!
>>
>>171884514
Did I strike a nerve?
Zelda was at its best when there were similar characters with similar names. Skyward Sword stifled any potential creativity that could be had with the game and lore.
>>
>>171886479
>>171886479
>>171886292
>>171886192
>Koume and Kotake

THEIR NAMES ARE JAPANESEY AND EVERYTHING. THEY COULD BE THE DEEPEST LORE EVER. TWINROVA HAS ALWAYS HAD A TIGHT CONNECTION TO GANON. THEIR WHOLE THING I OOA/OOS WAS TRYING TO RESSURECT GANON. BOTH THOSE GAMES WERE PART OF A LARGER GANON REVIVAL PLOT.
>>
>>171886764
>Nintendo didn't give up the option to dub in whatever language we want
The fucking files are in the game, why do we have to have the subs be locked to the same language as the dub?
>>
File: C7NQwvAXkAA6fyi.jpg (102KB, 1200x766px) Image search: [Google]
C7NQwvAXkAA6fyi.jpg
102KB, 1200x766px
>>171879279
>>171875180
>>171873470

Wait so if Mipha is a nurse shark she's a friendly lazy fish that gives excellent blowjobs but gets bitchy if you fuck her

How could anyone else win the linkbowl
>>
>>171885592
>>171886069
Probably just the lab where the machines were built. You only fight him there because it's a basement and the floor falls through in the sanctum. Zelda's sealing power is shown to be able to purge ganon's influence from the machines (albeit damaging them in the process), it's most likely that the only way ganon was able to take control of them in the first place is that Zelda did not have access to her ability.
>>
>>171886796
How does it stifle creativity?
>>
>>171887139
>Nintendo: "Dual audio? What's that? Change the audio language? Why on earth would you want to do that? Of course you can't change the audio. What a silly question."

>Sony: "Here's your Japanese voice pack you weeby fucks."

I mean fortunately the files are THERE so if you really want another audio language it's as simple as tinkering with the files yourself
>>
>>171887221
>How could anyone else win the linkbowl
by being alive
>>
>>171886764
>>171884019
>>171882298
>Frog Zelda can sound pouty, serious or excitedly adorable convincingly
>Mipha sounds cute and shy as she should
>Daruk is good in almost all types of dub
>Falco sounds douchy and hateable in all dubs

How could NoA fuck up THIS much that shit like frog voice over is miles ahead of them?
>>
File: 1490066286809.png (266KB, 634x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1490066286809.png
266KB, 634x1027px
>>171887469
You fucker.
>>
>>171886352
Personally I think she's awful but I also hate the sound of the French language an accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APcPZIK0HWg
This is the best dub for almost every character, the mexican dub is decent for most of them too.
>>
>>171883731
Doing a Hokage run.
Sheika suit(YELLOW) for the whole game, use of boomrang, saber and things like that only.
3 heart, no tower activation, HUD PRO.
>>
>>171887469

Imagine if the English VA could emote like this. It would raise the game quality substantially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgRnQ0nfe7A
>>
>>171885592
What are you talking about?
>>
How about a red outfit for a spirit tracks sequel flying on loftwing's to explore the once great sea.
>>
>>171887469

meant for >>171887529, my bad
>>
File: implying.gif (3MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
3MB, 600x337px
>>171887669
>implying this ear rape is anything but bottom tier
>>
It actually baffles me how voice acting can get as bad as English Mipha. I don't know whose fault it was, the VA or director, but whichever it was shouldn't be getting jobs.
>>
>>171888026
I heard it had something to do with a VA strike or some shit
>>
File: 1396968575065.jpg (55KB, 450x656px) Image search: [Google]
1396968575065.jpg
55KB, 450x656px
>Watch an american cartoon
>VA is awesome
>Watch an american dub
>I want to vomit everywhere
>>
>>171888026
probably both, considering how painful all the english voices are
>>
>>171888010
The only bad voice in the Russian version (that I've heard, I haven't heard any outside of that cutscene besides Rhoam and the Deku Tree) is Daruk, and that's because it fits the character poorly rather than because of a lack of expressiveness or poor pacing/delivery.
>>
http://www.zeldainformer.com/heres-the-weird-item-you-get-for-completing-the-hyrule-compendium-in-breath-of-the-wild/
>>
>>171887221
>Diving guide Dave Marcel had been taking tourists out on Elbow Reef off Key Largo, Florida for years - allowing them to interact with the reef's wildlife including the 300-pound nurse shark.
>These sharks are not usually aggressive, and love being petted.
>Marcel would prove their harmlessness by kissing the sharks, and then allowing the tourists to do the same.

Fuck the waifish I want a sharkbro to pet
>>
>>171887669
I hate French (the language, not the accent) as well and the frog dub is objectively better than english, in my opinion. That's how bad they fucked this up.
>>
>>171888008
Wait, what was meant for me?
>>
File: 1490261746207.png (48KB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
1490261746207.png
48KB, 380x280px
>>171888350

Purah's nudes. Obviously.
>>
>>171888601
nudes of when she was in her old lady form
>>
>>171887425
Demise's curse means Link will always be the hero, Zelda will always need to be rescued and incapable of doing anything right and Ganondorf will be the bad guy. No mixing it up where Ganondorf could be neutral or Zelda being a cruel ruler, or even the hero (And also making the female Link bullshit redundant). They backed themselves in a corner, to the point where they had to make Ravio, Hilda and Yuga so they wouldn't break any of Historia's established nonsense.

Just do away with the timeline. It'll be worth it to start fresh and piss off all the lorefags who need direct confirmation on every detail. Unless the game directly ties to another game (OoT to MM and WW to PH and ST), all it is, is speculation.
>>
File: JIItSqF[1].jpg (617KB, 1499x692px) Image search: [Google]
JIItSqF[1].jpg
617KB, 1499x692px
>>171887906
It's written in Sheika all over the room

Check this neofag page: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1347238&page=72

Also, this. SS's Gate of Time.
>>
>>171888593

this >>171887861 was. Sometimes I forget this board doesn't have ID's.
>>
>>171888350
He says "that picture... could it be a picture of..." or something like that then trails off. It's most likely Impa when she was in her early adulthood (given that Symin knows what Purah looked like as a young woman because she aged backward from 130 in the process of becoming a 6-year-old, meaning he would be certain if it were her).

It's literally just a trophy, like Kilton's medals. It's like how the achievements in Monster Hunter are things like personal effects from major NPCs that they give you for your accomplishments. They don't do anything, it's just a cute in-context way to have achievements for significant tasks.
>>
>>171886010
Going down the post-game "Fortune Teller = XxX_Evul_WiZZard_XxX" DLC route makes the most sense to me because the artists and designers that weren't fired/reassigned have probably been doing some concepts since at least October. The reason why it makes the most sense to me is because it leaves every door open so you can still start working on it without immediately committing to a direction.

>Want to make it a narrative about the past and the technology? The dickface who started all this shit 100 years is pretty good basis for telling that story.
>Want to do reincarnation bullshit? Evil wizards are into that shit.
>Want to do something wacky/experimental? Wizards can pretty zany.

And so on and so forth.
>>
File: 1486431819524.jpg (72KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486431819524.jpg
72KB, 405x720px
I've probably slept through months trying to do this "Under a Red Moon" shrine.Shit just does not want to respawn.
>>
>>171888875
It's 6 hours of gametime in between, that won't work
>>
File: 1490160946762.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1490160946762.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>171888681
>>
>>171888780
I agree; just those little snipets of cutscenes already made me not hate Zelda as much. That's how you know you have a bad dub: when a simple change of voice can make someone's opinion of the character change (not that doesn't still have her faults)
>>
>>171887221
Daily reminder Mipha is a possible 100s year old fish who chats up Hylian shotas and forces them into marriage to keep them forever
>>
>>171888946
Is this confirmed? Because I'm fairly certain that I once experienced two blood moons two nights in a row.
>>
File: 1483631127739.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1483631127739.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>171888946
Shit, I guess i'll just start a timer when the next blood moon happens then.
>>
>>171888226
anime and jap games aren't considered to be respectable things for an american actor to work on, so generally speaking the only voices you'll ever hear in american dubs are the ones who work dirt cheap and will take any job they're offered

also voice direction specifically for american dubs is notoriously awful, I have no idea why other than just low standards
>>
>>171872084
That should have been the stealth armor set bonus. Then dark link would have a purpose
>>
>>171889071
Right, so that's the exception, sorry I didn't give the full answer.
See
>>171851369

It's not that useful when you get that to happen, since they're right after one another so you can't get much farming done between the "double moons."
>>
>>171889081
Tara Strong though
>>
Go to any swimmable body of water, swim for a few seconds, then stop, target and keep swimming. Don't question, just do it.

Bonus: equip Time tunic set
>>
>>171889073
Or just warp there that night. It's an all night thing, the night of the blood moon.
>>
>>171889081
games industry is pump n dump my friend, no one cares anymore, get in get the money fast as possible and get out

Where have you been the past 10 years?
>>
What's the closest ranch to the baobab area?
I want to get a fast horse but the ranch I know is annoyingly far.
>>
>>171888683
I hated everything SS added to the lore honestly. Suddenly the whole series was an eternal love story. Demise's curse locked down the roles of the main characters so that they could never change. Zelda is a reincarnated goddess/jesus figure and Hylia immediately overtook the importance of all the other gods. Bah.
>>
>>171889851
Gotta deal with it, Highland is the closest.
>>
After a month and a half of date cheesing I finally have every Link outfit.

It feels good.
>>
>>171889947
Then I'll keep my 4 4 5 horse, I really want 5 speed but eh.
>>
>>171889614
That too. I just assumed that I had to be on the pedestal during the cutscene for it to work, and that I wouldn't make it in time if I made a mad dash for it at the first sign of the blood moon.
>>
>>171889851
I hope you aren't actually under the impression the taobab horses are better than anywhere else. The best horses I've gotten from taobab are 4-3-4 and 1-5-3 after hours of looking, the best I've gotten from the field next to dueling peaks stables are 4-3-4 and 1-5-3. Horses that are actually good seem very rare in both locations and the average horse in both locations is about the same.

And before some dumbfuck chimes in thinking I don't mount solid coloured horses that actually put up a fight or something, I do. I've mounted several solids of all colours and mane combos at both locations. That simply isn't the problem. Taobab horses being better is placebo effect, or possibly confirmation bias based on word of mouth going around that it's better and then people blindly believing that and grinding taobab horses until they actually get something good, while neglecting to grind other areas' horses.
>>
>>171883410
>I'm a secret soldier disguised as a merchant, I shouldn't tell anyone this but I'm gonna tell this random weirdly dressed kid
>>
Are there any sources other than Zelda's and the king's diaries that mention the queen?
An Anon speculated a few threads ago that she might have been killed by the (((Fortune Teller))) to prevent Zelda from receiving proper training, and while that's a valid theory, the diaries don't mention anything about how she died.
>>
>>171890307
I got a better horse at Taobab in my first try.

It's nearby to the relam of Malanya and supports the Ganonhorse. It's the best place for horses.
>>
Is there a better way to find all 12 of the memory places aside from just running around the entire map or no?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 379x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 379x312px
>>171887469
Yandere Zelda culling the competition when?
>>
>>171890881
The best and most fun way is by using the backgrounds and landmarks in the photos to determine the locations, but some are tougher than others. If you really need help Pikango will give you hints after you do his quest in Kakariko.
>>
>>171891054
Okay cool thanks. I just started the game so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do this quest or free the divine beasts quest first.
>>
>>171890881
open the hylian alphabet in a browser, open the photos in the game, translate the location data :V
>>
>>171879687
there's one near the dweling peaks ranch, just go south, theres a forest near a waterfall and a hinox
>>
>>171890372
>I'm a secret soldier dressed the same as every other gerudo ever!!!

You mean this wasnt the joke lmao
>>
>>171891151
You can (and should) do both at the same time, but a couple of the memories are in tough locations that you might want to put off visiting until you have better gear. For example, one is in very close proximity to a Lynel and another is in Hyrule Castle.

>>171890947
Thanks to Skyward Sword and it's destiny bullshit that's already more or less canon
>>
>>171891151
While it's up to you how to play the game, I personally would advise against a “do quest first” mindset. The world is full of hidden secrets, details, and things you can only stumble across through exploring.
Instead of treating the main quests as a checklist to work through efficiently, rather use them as an excuse to wander. They're designed that way anyway, since the hints you get are vague and you don't know where different areas of Hyrule lie on the map.

As for the memories, always look for the painter guy you first meet in Kakariko. Wherever you meet him, you can show him one of the photos and he will give you a hint as to the location of the memory.
To pinpoint the exact spot you need to look at the photo though, and see how the mountains in the distance are aligned, geographic features, etc.

Fuck, this game is so good.
>>
>>171891442
She wouldn't be a secret soldier if she was dressed like a soldier though
>>
>>171890947
What was the deal with her face there?
Was she having an orgasm?
>>
File: C7pEKmVW4AAo3Eh[1].jpg (80KB, 1200x590px) Image search: [Google]
C7pEKmVW4AAo3Eh[1].jpg
80KB, 1200x590px
>>
Wait, I thought Snow Lizafalos die to one hit to fire, I know I've seen it before? But I just tried smacking the white Lizafalos on Mount Lanaryu with a Meteor rod, Fire Greatsword, and fire arrows and they just took regular damage + caught on fire.
>>
>>171890881

best way is to find all the stables and then talk to the painter if you did his quest to find the great fairy fountain above Kakariko.
>>
File: C7pEMu4XkAASuxp[1].jpg (68KB, 1200x549px) Image search: [Google]
C7pEMu4XkAASuxp[1].jpg
68KB, 1200x549px
>>171891768
WE NEED TO GO DEEPER
>>
>>171890881
Getting hints from the painter guy in stables
>>
>>171891726
It was a really bizarre expression, she just had a cute smile just before that but then she does some moe anime shit. That's when she tells you that she can't hear fi's voice anymore, and that if it's because her own power has waned she's okay with that. Some people are taking it to mean that fi has died, though.
>>
>>171891808
Happened to me too sometimes. I think the problem is that not all white Lizalfos are Snow Lizalfos (and likewise not all red Lizalfos die instantly to ice).
There's a lot of variance in their colouring, it could well be that some are normal Lizalfos whose colour just matches their surroundings.
>>
>>171891151
Don't go into this game with the mentality of "get quest, travel from A to B, do quest"; that'll deprive you of the fun stuff you can explore in this game. Think of it like this: this quest wants me to go north, so I'll head in that direction and go looking around the world for shit to do on the way. Alternatively, you can mark a point (usually a tower) and go there. When you reach your marker, pick a direction and go. It's that free
>>
>>171891808
White lizalphos =/= ice lizalphos
>>
>>171883774
fuck, i've been wasting my food then, how do you know that?
I guess i'll check with the champion's armor to check the health bar of enemies
>>
>>171891808
>>171891998
Black lizalfos have reddish areas and silver lizalfos are white yes

if you're unsure use your camera to check them
>>
I really liked Twilight Princess' sword fight/duel with Humanoid Ganon.
Why aren't there badass knight like enemies that challenge you to use your weapon skills in this game? I hope hard mode/new story mode adds some humanoid enemies that aren't dickass thieves(Yiga) and -oblin types.
>>
>>171891808
White Lizalfos are actually silver, snow Lizalfos are blue-ish
>>
>>171892104
>i've been wasting my food then, how do you know that?
You can test it by using the champion's tunic. Check an enemy's health, whack it to get the damage taken, switch to full barbarian, whack it and switch back to the champion's tunic to see how much damage that did, etc. Even if that weren't available and there weren't even health bars you could do what monster hunter autists do, which is use something they know for certain does minimum damage (such as a tree branch in this game or stones/kicking in that game) and count how many times they have to hit something after hitting it once with something else to figure out the damage they've done, where there's autism there's a way to figure out damage formulae.
>>
How come she can stand the heat but I burst into flames?
>>
>>171892147
If that was in this game, I would have just cheesed it with stasis.
>>
>>171892147
I think the scout Guardians were supposed to fill that role, but they're kind of lame.
>>
BotW makes me wonder if we'll revisit the great sea since we did in ALBW and now BotW lets us view locals from OoT and SS.
>>
>>171892346
Pretty sure there's even a dialogue about having to drink fireproof elixirs being a pain.
>>
>>171892346
Sunscreen nerd.
>>
>>171892346
She's got a bunch of sapphires in her baggy pants
>>
>>171892346
If you talk to her she literally tells you that she's covered her skin in fireproof elixir, which also works for you.

>>171892390
Shrines disable beast powers, there could easily be a boss that disabled runes and beast powers too.
>>
>>171888875
go to the dwealing peaks ranch, and speak to the guy checking the moon phases, rest until he says it's coming
>>
>>171892346
Everyone is chugging fireproof elixirs, except for that one guy in the mines that actually has Flamebreaker gear.
>>
>>171891726
>Ganon is dead
>her boyfriend saves her and they're together again
>Mipha is also dead

I'd orgasm too
>>
>>171892346
Because she's already hot
>>
>>171891191
No lie I've been considering this...I can't fucking find the bastard in any stable for the last 2 memories I need
>>
>>171891808
Use your camera to know which ennemy you are actually dealing with, it was probably silver and now ice.
>>
File: I REBEL.png (1MB, 1012x474px) Image search: [Google]
I REBEL.png
1MB, 1012x474px
So, what did the Rebel Alliance do in Hyrule?
>>
>>171892543
>her boyfriend
Now now, let's not be hasty. Link is her dutiful bodyguard and no doubt a trusted friend, but if he loves her back…
>>
>>171892605
You're probably missing stables. I'm pretty sure he's there for the 12 slate memories.
>>
>>171892671
What if Ganon is a reincarnation of Andross and BotW is just a proxy war between Andross and Team Star Fox, and Flalco was sent down to Hyrule as a covert advisor?
>>
>>171878861
>Everybody complains about there not being anything to find
People seriously do this? That's fucking retarded.

Just because there isn't EBIN LOOT around every corner doesn't mean there's nothing there. The point of the game is discovering the landscape.

You're on the way to someplace for a quest, you step off the road to get to a shrine you saw, on the way there you stumble upon some ruins and look around trying to imagine what was once there.

People aren't understanding it because either they have no imagination or they're fast traveling everywhere instead of adventuring.

I haven't paid attention to gaming in two years because of this kind of shit, I come back because of how much I loved this game and already people are pissing me off.
>>
>>171854942
Damn the switch fucking sucks, I don't know how people can play with costant artifacts on jpeg quality
>>
>>171889016
>possibly 100
Maybe the Zora age the same as Hylians in childhood then just stay looking 20 for 100 years.
>>
>>171893157
Same here, man. I don't get how they could say the world is empty. It's fucking huge with things to do everywhere.
>>
>want to play MM
>know I won't enjoy it as much right after botw
>want to pirate the new monster hunter
>know I won't enjoy that either
so this is what it's come to, huh
time for another low level Dark Arisen playthrough
>>
what's the point of tarrey town? all the shops only sell shit that you can find elsewhere first, and everything is ridiculously expensive.
>>
File: 1490202674652.png (258KB, 488x470px) Image search: [Google]
1490202674652.png
258KB, 488x470px
>>171892428
It actually makes me wonder how will Nintendo ever expend on that branch line.

I mean, for some reason I don't see them ever doing a "proprer" mainline 3D Zelda in that one.
>>
File: Wolf_Link_(New_Leaf).png (31KB, 123x240px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_Link_(New_Leaf).png
31KB, 123x240px
>>171892945
Well, we know LoZ,Mario and Metroid are all in the same universe cause MUH REFERENCES, so Star Fox isn't that out there.

Animal Crossing is too for the record, and by extension of that MonHun and Splatoon.

I know there is a GIGANTIC fucking crossiver chart with all vidya references that are connected.
>>
>>171892390
That's why I said sword skills, not slate powers. They would have to be immune to slate powers, unless you have to use cryonis to battle one on a lake. Would be neat.
>>171892495
>Shrines disable beast powers, there could easily be a boss that disabled runes and beast powers too.

This anon gets it. Imagine the coliseum getting reworked and you could have gladiator duels and shit. No powers, same weapons as your opponent, or maybe not that restricted
>>
My store doesn't have the switch,3ds,nor wii u's in stock. What happens to games that aren't sold?
>>
>>171893737
You can get the Hylian shield there if it ever breaks.
>>
>>171892428
I honestly just want to see new areas.
I'm a sucker for Ganon, Gorons and Zora but from time to time we should have something new.
>>
>>171893747
Byrne has to reincarnate eventually. Anjean said so. then again, there is a possibility of an FSA game for the celda verse.
>>
>>171893737
I know arrows at least are cheaper there than you'll find anywhere else. Don't know about other items.

Also male gerudo outfit, you only need to have one piece to get the sunblock effect, not the whole outfit like the female version requires.
>>
>>171894058
>not getting the male gerudo outfit from the secret shop in g-town
>>
So, I'm just halfway through the game, but I've devised a game plan. I'll destroy the Hylian Shield, buy a new one, upgrade the Barbarian set and Champ's shirt to max, finish all shrines, beat all Divine beasts, and get the Master Sword before fighting Ganon. I'm gonna show that fucker just how strong the hero of time really is.

>>171893775
Oh if it's like that, bring it on man. I'd show those fuckers who the hero of time really is.
>>
Things I would add to BotW:

>Ability to make tents using materials
>You can get attacked by monsters while resting near a campfire
>You can build rafts
>More overworld bosses, spider, plant, horse rider, ghost, wizard, knight, the classics
>Ganon battle has 3 phases, the first one but harder, perfect dodge and parry times are narrower, second phase is the pig battle but you have to climb him to hit its weak spots, third phase he takes its snake form and you go fly around hyrule while slashing him in a platform style fight
>you can only heal overtime during battle, or instantly out of combat
>more dungeons like hyrule castle, must be themed
>clothes get torn while fighting, so you must repair them or use food or elixirs while going to those kind of places
>more clothing options
>the ability to throw chuchu jelly way farther, it's terrible that you can only throw it a couple of feet away
>idgaf add dlc up the ass with weapons, shields, bows, more areas, and enemies

this game has so much potential, i wish they milk it the right way
Also, I love fighting hinox while horseriding, but they are kinda weak by now and repetitive
>>
>>171891919
>>171891768

wait.. so.. the top screenshot is from Skyward Sword?

So the Fountain of Power as it is in Skyward Sword is still recognizable god knows how many thousands of years later? (because the original guardian vs calamity ganon war being 10,000 years ago is an undisclosed amount of time AFTER OOT which is an undisclosed amount of time after SS)

It also baffles me how there's the ruins of Lon Lon ranch in BotW, but they don't exist in TP, much less any of the downfall timeline games (in which Hyrule itself is basically unrecognizable compared to OOT and later Zelda game's depictions of hyrule, I mean some of the locations are named the same but in the wrong spots. Yes there's a lost woods in ALTTP, and a Lake Hylia and A Desert that could have once been the Gerudo Desert, and Death Mountain... but they're not located in the same places relative to Hyrule Castle)

How did Lon Lon ranch completely disappear in the hundred years or so between OOT and TP, and then there's ruins of it I dunno, 12000 years later?
>>
Is there a list of what amiibos give what items/bonuses?
>>
>No all korok speedruns yet

When did speedrunners become so shit?
>>
>>171894318
they build a new ranch
>>
>>171894318
You asked for a Zelda Souls, now deal with the flow of time being convoluted.
>>
>>171894331
http://imgur.com/a/QWNvr
>>
>>171894374
100% speedruns are going to be monumental for this

all shrines is the category I'm interested in, I expect those to be several hours but still something you can train for for like a week or three and then execute in a day unsegmented and also comfortably watch in a day in the background of working
>>
>>171894228
Right? I just really fucking loved the classic sword fight in TP and I wish an opponent like that existed in BOTW.
>>
File: Browsing Steam.png (623KB, 1328x472px) Image search: [Google]
Browsing Steam.png
623KB, 1328x472px
So hows wolf link as a companion? I always feel kinda lonely exploring these games by myself and I want to know if it's worth it rushing until I can start using him? Is he even worth it? Do you think he's fun or adds to the enjoyment?
>>
>>171894556
You can complain about the flow of time being convoluted if there's no jolly cooperation to make up for it. I bet you're a fucking blue you cunt
>>
>>171894663
What people here have said is that he's basically useless, the few functions he performs well are rendered obsolete as soon as you get the sheikah sensor and he despawns if you get too far away from him (which happens constantly because of paragliding and climbing), teleport or enter a shrine.
>>
>>171894318

also forgot to mention.. in botw they still don't follow the same general map of Hyrule. The Korok/Kokori Forest/Lost Woods are in the wrong location, Gerudo Highlands/Desert are too far south as well.

Death Mountain (and Kakariko village at its foothills) should be where the Lost woods are, Lost woods should be where Kakariko Village is, Zora's Domain should be where Death Mountain/Akkala is, Gerudo Highlands is okay I guess, Gerudo desert should be where Tabantha is.

Not saying it detracts from the game but.. it would have been nice for things to be geographically consistent if they're going to have the same locations, especially if they're recognizable ruins of past locations like the Fountain of Power, and Lon Lon Ranch.

For that matter, I have only played SS once... is that Fountain of Power cutscene with Zelda taking place on the surface, or in the Sky?
>>
>>171893737
>what's the point of tarrey town?
You can let the faggots there instead of your home.

That has to be the best reward in this game.
>>
new thread

>>171895547
>>
>>171895480
>on 4chan outside of /pol/
>complaining about "faggots"
Anon, you do know why "xfag" is a self-referential term around here right? Sure as hell isn't because we hate gay people... Just sayin'
>>
>>171895091

okay nm.. Skyview Spring in Skyward Sword is the Spring of Courage in BotW, Earth Spring in Skyward Sword is the Spring of Power in BotW.

dammit, I hate feeling a need for continuity in a game series that doesn't really value it.
>>
>>171896065
whatever tumblr
>>
>>171896065
It's self-derogatory humour you fucking faggot.

Source: been on 4chan since 06
>>
>>171892395

Scout Guardians are too obviously training bots to really fill that role. Everything they do is very slowly telegraphed and predictable.

The "swordfight" enemies in this game would be Lynels.

But that still doesn't fit what that poster meant which was he wanted an actual swordfight with parrying and stuff.
>>
>>171896541
>06
>>
File: 1490205152023.gif (397KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1490205152023.gif
397KB, 700x625px
I just found some girl by the beach that is in love with a shrine ball. How to i take it from her?
No option for it.
>>
>>171896740
Give us some resurrected and tainted Hylian knights. Or phantom Hylian knight armor. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>171894984
That's moronic.

>>171894663
He's fine companion. Super useful for helping to track down ingredient. That other guy is a fucking retard for saying the sensor makes him obsolete, because he's a perfect accessory to the sensor. He can track any sensor hit and show you the location.
>>
>>171897453
Talk to her and she straight up tells you
Thread posts: 780
Thread images: 145

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.