[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/elyg/ - Elysium General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 787
Thread images: 119

File: TukGuey.png (40KB, 577x362px) Image search: [Google]
TukGuey.png
40KB, 577x362px
So long space cowboy edition

>Server Homepage
https://elysium-project.org/

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Alliance guild: <Mandate of Heaven>
Horde guild: <Salty Dogs>

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
http://db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
http://shagu.org/pfUI/

>Leveling Guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models
http://www.mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old: >>171390504
>>
Technically this one was first.
>>
At level 60 rogue sub pvp should I be hemo/slow weapon or dagger ambush?
>>
1st for femdeads
>>
>>171487058
Just be undead.
>>
>>171486738
but it wasn't linked first
>>
Looks like Indi has a solid 22 people online to raid.
I thought you guys said ZK was dead?????
>>
>>171486531
Whitekidney - Today at 2:59 PM
@Vaccine I can't speak for why Pottu left, but his rather long internal rant on our internal discord suggests to me that he may have been slightly misinformed by (possible) future changes to what we might spend our precious GM time on.
>>
>>171487491
does he have any space left?
>>
>>171487539
>our precious GM time on.
Whitekidney sounds like he thinks pottu is an ass
>>
File: 1453537783858 - Copy.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453537783858 - Copy.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>171487551
>>
File: 1488962012518.gif (2MB, 1067x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488962012518.gif
2MB, 1067x720px
>>171487951
Hey Lumi, if you're reading this, it's Askov, who thinks you're very uncreative with your file renaming.
>>
>>171488570
Hey "Askov", real Askov here. Stop impersonating me, thanks.
>>
>>171489078
>impersonator asks to stop impersonating
wew
>>
>>171487491
Just go back to kronos indi
>>
>>171489143
Prove it
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/60a313/pottu_stepping_down_as_gm/

Shenna won't let them release how much money she made in her paypal. Pottu leaves. It's literally been a slow crawling train wreck since leaks of information.

She rich now lads. Only a matter of time before the server goes down.
>>
>>171486531
What are the XP rates?
Also, what's the /elyg/ divide of ally/horde?
>>
We're gonna recruit Pottu to be the head GM of the upcoming /vg/ private server
>>
>>171489127
this is the best post you've ever made lumi
>>
>>171490012
threepcraft wwu
>>
Around what level can I do full uldaman runs as a healer? And what level as a tank/dps?
>>
I am thinking about rolling on Elysium. What are the differences between the realms?
>>
>>171490284
levels literally don't matter
>>
>>171490334
Thanks, doesn't answer my question though.
>>
>>171490284
uldaman literaly don't matter
>>
>>171489781
1x, around 50/50
>>
>>171490287
darrow and zeth are dead, anathema is permanently stuck on war effort and elysium has endless MC farming with trash gear because progression meme
>>
File: img5.jpg (69KB, 455x449px) Image search: [Google]
img5.jpg
69KB, 455x449px
>FF is the MoH/Lumi poster

lol
>>
Dad x Bart
>>
>>171490608
why cant he speak english normally
>>
>>171489781
1x rates. There's a successful ally vg guild that fills raids every week called Mandate of Heaven and there's a dead Horde guild called Salty Dogs. Some vg horde players are in Dank Buddz Collective.
>>171490287
Anathema has full t2 characters with Thunderfuries and rumor has it, spawned-in gold and bis characters. It's on the War Effort right now.
Darrowshire is a dead PvE realm.
Elysium is the biggest server and is fairly fresh, came out a few months ago. World dragons are out on the 26'th I believe, with Dire Maul after that.
Zeth'kur is a dead version of Elysium.
>>
>>171490797
he can only communicate using memes and irony like the majority of MoH
>>
File: Discord_2017-03-19_20-57-13.png (76KB, 586x346px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-03-19_20-57-13.png
76KB, 586x346px
>>171490608
>>
just when you thought FF couldn't possibly be a bigger sperg
>>
File: 1486483223697.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486483223697.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>171490494
>>171490810
>1x rates
pic related
it hurt at the time during vanilla because you could really feel blizzard forcing you to run long distances back and forth to make you play longer to chase the mythical endgame true fun while siphoning the money from your wallet. Why endure as much pain (minus the fiscal pain) if you could help it? I mean, at least go 2x, no?
So Alliance has more /elyg/s? Need sicker bantz in guild chat than 90% leddit
>>
File: Jew.png (8KB, 285x21px) Image search: [Google]
Jew.png
8KB, 285x21px
He bullies people into giving him free keys

G-kick behaviour desu
>>
>>171491659
what
>>
>>171491360
lol endgame vanilla is a joke honestly. i wouldn't play vanilla private servers if i was able to get done with leveling super quickly
>>
>>171491374
okay lumi
>>
>>171490810
How dead is Zethkur? Is it fresher than elysium?
>>
>>171492183
if you're from na expect 700 players
>>
>>171491360
>it hurt at the time during vanilla because you could really feel blizzard forcing you to run long distances back and forth to make you play longer to chase the mythical endgame true fun while siphoning the money from your wallet. Why endure as much pain (minus the fiscal pain) if you could help it? I mean, at least go 2x, no?

Yeh, 2x is by far the most reasonable vanilla rate. Because lets face it, leveling in vanilla only stops being a total bore and a chore when you've got rested.

That said, there are no 2x servers and your only choice is elysium, so suck it up.

>So Alliance has more /elyg/s? Need sicker bantz in guild chat than 90% leddit

There are no bants in the elyg guild, there's a bunch of trannies and gay autists who fantasize about each others dicks. Quite literally.

There was a heroin addict somewhere in there as well, I think.
>>
When is crestfall coming out again? And are there any other noteworthy upcoming servers?
>>
>>171491360
Alliance guild is active and raids weekly, Horde guild is dead.

>>171492358
>There are no bants in the elyg guild, there's a bunch of trannies and gay autists who fantasize about each others dicks. Quite literally.

Don't believe every shitpost you read

>There was a heroin addict somewhere in there as well

Shows how much you know lol
>>
>>171492716
>Don't believe every shitpost you read

Lets just say I've interacted with MoH before. Lot of gay shit, both literal and not.
>>
I only play while rested, and it still takes hours per level. I can't even imagine doing at 1/2 rate

Also, why does no one run mara quests?
>>
>>171492995
unless you're level 50 minimum no way should it take you hours per level if you're playing at a reasonable pace
>>
>>171492249
Last time I checked it was 2.5k.
>>
Havent been around for few months.
Is Elysium still #1 vanilla server?
Whats happening with Crestfall and Hellground?
>>
>>171493408
might wanna check again lol
>>
>>171493278
I hit 50 yesterday, played for like, 2 hours today and almost at 51.

But even on my level 40 shaman, there is so much downtime and travel and shit, leveling takes forever. You can't level one per hour
>>
File: 1488833877570.jpg (23KB, 154x158px) Image search: [Google]
1488833877570.jpg
23KB, 154x158px
>people still play this dead stale server
honestly it's just sad at this point
>>
>>171493491
>Is Elysium still #1 vanilla server?

yes

>Whats happening with Crestfall and Hellground?

crestfall coming out 2020, and hg was active at launch but dying now after people have seen the quality
>>
>server burning to the ground
>/ourguy/ steps down
>all anyone talks about is trannys
This general is just a bunch of MoH faggots jerking each other off go post your drama shit elsewhere nobody gives a fuck there's a reason literally everyone on the server hates you
>>
>>171493817
Thanks anon
>>
>>171493948
MoH players are the worst thing about this general. Could you imagine how normal this thread would be without them?
>>
>>171491360
Tbh if you know what you're doing it really doesn't take too long to get to 60. Leveling is actually really fun in vanilla too unlike most other expansions, unless you've gotten like 20+ characters to 60. Plus 2x servers are pretty much just fun servers anyways.
>>
>>171493618
>2 hours today and almost at 51.

How the fuck do you people do it, it takes me like 4-5 hours to get a level at 38
>>
>>171493618
you're lying how the fuck you leveling so fast?
>>
>>171494885
This tbqhwyf
>>
Nobody was talking about moh until you brought it up
>>
Where can I find out where to get certain pet skills for a hunter? My friend gave up on playing his hunter and gave it to me so I figured I'd level it and use it to farm Mara, but his dumb ass got to level 40 without learning a single level of claw for his pet.
>>
>Dankbudzz now class leader of MoH
why did we let this happen
>>
>Horde dindus chimping out and camping Blackrock Mountain for hours
>>
>>171496767
https://web.archive.org/web/20070408182332/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/html/articles/skills_list.shtml#
>>
hey leveling a horde warrior someone give me some advice
>>
>>171496852
>be me
>farming some stuff in arathi
>lvl 60 hunter walking around
>engages me
>I run
>im a druid so I escape and mount easy
>he keeps chasing
>make a WHOLE fucking circle around the zone
>from hillsbrad gate to the horde town down to stormgarde
>he doesnt fucking give up
>keeps using fucking swiftness potions to catch up to me
>uses mana potions

I figured in the end I could have just run to the refugee point, but at one point I stopped and let him kill me. I just figured, imagine how pathetic his life must be to need that gank so badly, to spend consumables and 15 minutes trying to get it.
>>
is there a more one-sided matchup than hunter vs pala? as soon as the hunter is out of judgement/hoj range it's literally unwinnable for the lightcuck
>>
Tfw fell for the zethkur meme
>>
>>171497809
engineering + reckbombing = dead hunter
>>
>>171497916
yeah because consistently grenade stunning people with 30%+ movespeed at distance is feasible
>>
>>171496095
>Plus 2x servers are pretty much just fun servers anyways.
Why is that?
>>
>>171496852
They're not chimping out, that's how we have to farm honor cause we can't premade. It's literally
>nothin personnel
>>
>>171496262
>>171496375
Im.not really measuring.time, but I only play when im rested, I did like all of the un'goro crater quests
>>
>>171498058
just learn to aim
>>
>>171487662
Whitekidney knows some good stuff, however he is a massive massive faggot and lies consistently. Pottu is a fag as well but has never sold gold, sold exploits, or threw a temper tantrum when winning the server first race to 59.
Even ignoring the "corruption" meme, think of the type of people who race for server first 60s on private servers. Do they seem like normal easy going people that you would trust?
Whitekidney is always a meanie-booboo-word-said-to-him-in-discord away from fucking over a project. He is notoriously thin skinned and petty.
For perspective: Radeghost, the huge faggot who was on the playtbc staff (and had been botting/selling gold for years on retail), the same Radeghost who literally sold off the playtbc account info after it went down - thinks Whitekidney is "too corrupt" and in this to line his pocket.
>>
>>171498187
Don't listen to him, he's just some oldcuck who leveled to 60 at 1x and needs to validate his wasted time by lying to people
>>
>>171498187
Because it's a slippery slope from 2x to things like cash shop, etc. Also none of the more serious guilds (autists) roll there so it's treated as such. People also just prefer blizzlike in general. Endgame was not the only focus of vanilla and 2x ruins the levelling experience which is still fun each time.
>>
HOW DO I LEVEL FAST
WHERE SHOULD I BE LEVELING AT
FUCKING PEOPLE ARE SUGGESTING THEY CAN GET LEVELS IN 1 -2 HOURS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?
>>
i enjoy leveling once i reach 20 and i especially love leveling on fresh servers

it comprises a huge portion of the game's content so i don't see the point in rushing it. i like to have my guy as geared as possible throughout the whole journey and world pvp a lot, which honestly, i probably enjoy more than most of the stuff at 60.
>>
>>171499006
What server?
What class?
What level?
I can help you out if you calm down.
>>
>>171496575
Somebody didn't look at the old thread before this one lol
>>
So who wants to mobtag for me to 60 on alliance?
>>
>>171499303
Elysium
warrior
>>
>>171499006
https://github.com/rsheep/VanillaGuide
>>
>>171500323
>warrior
there's your problem
>>
Does anyone have the macro for blinking and turn your character 180 degrees?
>>
>>171499006

get questie and vanillaguide. or just enjoy trying to figure things out.

BTW warrior is one of the toughest grinds to 60 if you're new to things. i suggest doing green quests, and if they're not green do some dungeons and always stay well-geared.
>>
>>171500323
>warrior
Do not
You should ONLY play Warrior as an alt of a wealthy 60 and only if your guild needs more warriors (they don't need more warriors)
T. Warrior
>>
>>171500540
who cares
>>
>>171500725
yeah people keep telling me this but warrior is the only class i want to play, priest and mage are cool and all but i was told melee dps in vanilla is basically warrior or rogue, I guess il just wait for CF and try to one of the first warriors on the server.
>>
Reminder that Whitekidney says all the bugs in the bug reporter will be totally ignored, soon deleted, and MUST be remade here:
https://github.com/elysium-project/server/issues
>>
>>171500323
Warrior can be annoying to level, it will get a ton easier once you get your ww axe.
Are you following a guide? Keep in mind that guides are (usually) written from a hunter perspective - often already "ahead of the curve" and facing very little competition for quests or mobs.
One rule of thumb that gets left out a lot is to be killing while you go from quest to quest. Meaning don't just follow the road, but try to chain mobs as best as you can, sort of grinding on your way to things.
For warrior specifically, you are going to want to try to fight things your level or below until you get some gear. Be very wary of pulling too many and try not to let things run away to pull others. It's going to be slow right now but it's 100% doable.
Normally when someone says how fast they level, they are either an aoe-grinding class (mage) or it's a hunter/lock with very little downtime. Also people are full of shit. Don't listen to anything like that, warrior is the shittiest class to level without gear and alone.
It's a meme, but see if you can get one of your RL friends to play with you. Anything would help but paladin or priest (anything with healing, really) would likely be the best compliment for you. You'll become basically unstoppable and it's a win-win, in the paladin's case especially he will level faster with you than he would alone and vice versa.
Plus you'll have basically instant dungeon groups.

I can't get more specific warrior advice than that, but can help with optimal leveling routes and quest garbage.

Last suggestion even tho you didn't ask for it, if you're alliance, do NOT join MoH or any /vg/ guild. I can't stress that enough.

I hope that makes sense, sorry I typed a little too much.
>>
>>171500968
>i was told melee dps in vanilla is basically warrior or rogue
If you don't want to raid, the following are FUN but meme:
>druid
>enh shaman
And the following is not fun and still meme:
>lmaopaladin
>>
>>171500540
What the fuck is wrong with Lumikaru?
>>
>>171500968
i know the class name is warrior but in vanilla you can't manmode shit as a warrior. kill 1 mob at a time and learn first aid, and always have food.
>>
>>171501185
>retlol
That kills me, really. I love the idea of ret but even tryharding as hard as you can, perfect execution, consumables, etc - you'll still have shitty dps and only look good when you're outgearing everyone else.
Add to that it's just not very fun, tho that is of course subjective.
>>
File: giant.png (1MB, 1345x795px) Image search: [Google]
giant.png
1MB, 1345x795px
>>171499254

I haven't played a private server in about 6 years, and before that hadn't played WoW since TBC. I've taken it pretty slow; leveled my tradeskills, and things like fishing/cooking. I'm barely level 48, and since I do nearly all the quests and dungeons, everything is green for me. It's far more rewarding and I don't have that kid-like mentality anymore -- I have my own kids, I just play when I can. Also, all of the "drama" is just a joke to me.

>>171500968

Play whatever you want, man. You can make decent money just by gaming the AH. I suggest, though, just making friends with some good healers. If you're Horde, get a Shaman for WF totem, and Paladin if Alliance.
>>
>>171501135
>do NOT join MoH or any /vg/ guild
Can you elaborate on why not without using "trannies", "drama", or anything like that
>>
>>171502103
>can you elaborate on why not without giving me the actual reasons
>>
>>171502103
the people there are shitty obnoxious spergs for the most part
>>
>>171486531
pottu needs to get into a fatal car accident already this is bullshit
>>
>>171502197
let me elaborate
can you explain without generalizing everyone
>>
>>171503071
i didn't generalize anything, that's just the truth
>>
>>171503156
samfu..
>>
>>171503156
that's not the whole truth and you know it
>>
>>171500968
>, I guess il just wait for CF and try to one of the first warriors on the server.
Enjoy waiting a long time.
>>
>>171501135
No thanks for the info alot more than I expected from 4chan seriously.

>but can help with optimal leveling routes and quest garbage.
any insight is appreciated I've got a basic idea of where I should go and stuff.
get 12 before i leave starting zone, then basically visit every zone my level range.
>>
>>171502103
>Can you elaborate on why not without using "trannies", "drama", or anything like that
Sure, but doing that will cause more "drama" and I'm not sure it will matter.
There aren't that many differences in a /vg/ guild compared to a "normie" guild. The biggest differences are the people they attract. Let's assume that private servers already attract a sizeable amount of people on the spectrum.
There are some decent people in /vg/ guilds, but there are also quite a lot of people who are there solely for another chat channel to shitpost in, attention whore in, spam memes, tfw posts, mfw posts, or complain about being ganked on the way to blackrock mountain. Add to that a substantial lack of accountability - "normie" guilds don't have a ready-made anonymous forum that they can air grievances in, falseflag other members, or shit talk people without consequences.
Just like you'd assume a reddit guild to be full of rick and morty quotes and arguing about gamergate, you can expect a 4chan guild to have some extremely anti-social faggots who are unable to communicate without memes, happy to fuck over guildies for the lulz if it will make a funny screenshot, and obsessed with e-fame (or e-infamy).
I know that sounds like exaggeration, and again, there ARE chill people in /vg/ guilds. But they get drowned out by the mass of literal teenagers acting like teenagers.
On top of that, because it tends to be a clusterfuck, managing loot becomes an issue and typically /vg/ guilds change their loot rules to suit the needs of the popular people.

Guilds should be about having fun and making friends, but many people attracted to /vg/ guilds are incapable of friendship and the fun from private servers died a long long time ago for them. At this point it's all they have and they are clinging to it, at least until the server dies, then they'll cling to the next big thing.
>>
>>171503487
Few incidents that I've gathered by just lurking:
>Guild has a clique, so you know where the loot is gonna go :)
>they are spergs
>healban people on raids, just becoz.
I guess it's a good guild if you're friends with the GM/Officers and dont mind that they treat people like crap.
>>
File: 1485082841159.png (314KB, 475x365px) Image search: [Google]
1485082841159.png
314KB, 475x365px
>>171503601
Honestly lumi shouldn't have to buy you shit, is he a gaint sperg?
YES
but if you didn't reserve the robe why the fuck do you feel entitled to it?
Lumi is a numbskull but your stupidity doesn't make his malicious hope all your loot gets stolen by babymetal shitter
>>
>>171500540
Why is Lumi still a CL? Just demote him and do away with the Druid CL rank it serves no purpose and they are all shit/spergs
>>
>>171503653
You can check out some of the leveling guides, the best ones will be on top of a google search. You can also use the addon "vanillaguide" as it has them built in.
However, warriors won't be able to strictly follow the guide without some frustrations, so you should use it as a method to know some optimal routes but don't adhere to it exactly. It can be really helpful to take a look as you go to know when to grab certain quests, or in between hubs what you should have done already to make yourself a bit more efficient. But sticking to it exactly, even if you weren't a warrior, will be almost impossible without wasting time on a populated server.

Do you have a friend to play with? Even if not a healer, it will be a lot funner in my opinion.

And like someone else said, tank dungeons as you go, for the quests once and there will be some gear that will help you out a lot. There should be a post on the old nost forum that has a weapon progression and where to get them for warriors.
If you're alliance you can probably find someone here willing to help you with ww axe stuff if you ask really nicely.
>>
>>171503858
now this is the sort of explanation i was looking for, thank you
>>
>>171504109
>>171503156
>when hormones attack
>>
What's your opinion on Dankk Budz, what's their deal?
>>
>>171504561
I've never been in the guild, never will. That's just what the guild seems like based on the screenshots and drama.
Also:
>>171504109 (You)
>>171503156 not (You)
>>
>>171504720
Ah, yes. I should trust the opinion of someone who's never experienced something firsthand and only relies on secondary sources.
>>
File: 1.png (272KB, 363x518px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
272KB, 363x518px
Anyone got a guide for changing character models of the races? I.E want to swap one race for another.

PLEASE RESPOND.
>>
The people making these posts are both trannies who ragequit the guild because they didn't get every item that dropped after constantly starting shit with people in the guild.

If you want to know what MoH is like just join/raid.
>>
Why can't I disarm traps anymore? Says my disarm level isn't high enough or some bullshit like that. What gives?
>>
File: bagel puppos.jpg (210KB, 1848x1344px) Image search: [Google]
bagel puppos.jpg
210KB, 1848x1344px
>>171505054
http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?board=93.0

This forum and its boards has all relevant information you need regarding modding World of Warcraft.
>>
File: 1476471986584.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1476471986584.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
im thinking about rolling a rogue on alliance

whos the current rogue cl in Mandate of heaven?
>>
>>171504835
I never said you should trust me, I clearly mentioned that it's just what I've figured out by lurking.
>>
>>171505529
I don't think you'll like the answer.
>>
File: 9b3.png (445KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
9b3.png
445KB, 600x440px
>>171505397
>heroin is dope
>>
>>171505672
it's a double entendre, non opiates users are to dumb to get it sorry bro.
>>
>Tfw just got my first epic

Feels good man
>>
>>171505529
Madtii is melee CL
>>
>>171506090
isn't madtii a priest?
>>
>>171506090
why girls are only good at sucking dick and healing
>>
>>171506241
>good at healing
haha no
>>
File: Fatcat4558.jpg (26KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
Fatcat4558.jpg
26KB, 402x604px
>>171505161

Thank you friend.
>>
>>171506212
>>171506241
she helps the melee relieve stress after each raid
>>
File: 1341825009613.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1341825009613.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>literally guaranteed ANY loot i want next reset if it drops

LC cucks will never know the feeling of sitting on top of DKP. Enjoy your bone while I get the steak.
>>
>>171506621
But that's what Flurrz is for.
>>
File: 9191.jpg (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9191.jpg
406KB, 1920x1080px
gettin close boys, 20 more levels!
just shot a dime of raw im feelin grrrrreeeaaat
>>
>>171486531
hes muted me so mamy times. one time i was tslking about live eel enemas in guild chat and he muted me for 2 hours last week
>>
>>171501737
I play the game in the same way
>>
Shenna: @Tenarie we wanted to implement a less strict sanction system for players who did only one sigle mistake in game and got permabanned, Pottu was strongly against it and decided to quit, unfortunatelly. My goal was to force everyone to read ToU before getting banned anyway, addind the 7d bans, 10days bans before the actually closing the account completely.
>>
File: salv.png (25KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
salv.png
25KB, 420x420px
>>171497809
let me tell you what I do
1. Have Sulfuras and Rank 13 gear

2. As soon as the countdown begins, get as close to the hunter as possible so you can instantly HoJ him when duel begins, if he Cheetahs away from you, Holy Shock him when the duel begins, and you are likely to get a daze on him.

3. When HoJ ends, wait for him to scattershot/trap you and bubble it off. You do not want to Bubble first because you want to put one of those abilitys on cooldown when Bubble ends if the hunter is not already dead via shit RNG. When you are bubbled, activate your ZG trinket if Anathema/Talisman of Ephemeral Power if your Elycuck and go ham on him.

The key is hyper-aggression. You can also use a Death Ray if your DPS is low. Even T2 hunters should not be able to survive all of this+hammer of wrath. If the hunter drinks you lose. Good luck.
>>
File: 1454361998047.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454361998047.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>hear stealth/cheap shot sound effects
>it turns out to be a random ally helping kill my mob
>>
>>171507625
>Shenna: @Tenarie we wanted to implement a less strict sanction system for players who did only one sigle mistake in game and got permabanned, Pottu was strongly against it and decided to quit, unfortunatelly. My goal was to force everyone to read ToU before getting banned anyway, addind the 7d bans, 10days bans before the actually closing the account completely.

This sounds to me like they wanted to make a system to benefit the Chinks who are financing them, especially regarding the PvP stuff, and Pottu was against it (since he was the one behind banning all the Chink wintraders and such). Think it's a plausible explanation?
>>
>>171506928
Live eel enemas? What?
>>
>>171506878
What server?
>>
>>171508092
/a/nathema
>>
>>171506878
You're not even halfway you drug addict
>>
>>171507808
>fighting stealthed mobs
>have a brain aneurysm every time one aggros you
>>
>>171508965
yea
. what are the worst mobs to fight at their level?
>>
>>171506878
What class did you go this time, tucker?
I worry about you, you're a huge fag but i like you.
>>
>>171509979
rogue
and thx <3
>>
>>171506878
hope you're well tucker
please kick the habbit for your own sake move onto lighter shit man.
>>
nigger server
>>
>>171507625
Translation
>we wanted to unban the Chinese because they sent me loads of $$$ on PayPal
>>
File: 1487657847159.jpg (35KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1487657847159.jpg
35KB, 600x549px
Is there a download for a full Gatherer database?
Finding veins is a pain in the ass. I stumble upon shitty herbs more than ores.

I'm not too fond of the Cartographer ore+herb+treasure addon, i'd use it if there's no other option...
>>
why is anathema down again?
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is Kronos still a thing?
>>
File: spotlight.webm (2MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
spotlight.webm
2MB, 1280x544px
>stealthing past an enemy player
>they start AoE'ing randomly
>>
>>171505148
Please respond....
>>
when's Indicraft?
>>
File: lol it's all true.jpg (210KB, 1076x912px) Image search: [Google]
lol it's all true.jpg
210KB, 1076x912px
>>171512336
>>
So, is 2 hours per level at ~~35 ok for a solo warrior?
>>
File: dying.png (26KB, 859x285px) Image search: [Google]
dying.png
26KB, 859x285px
Its time to leave.
>>
Is healbanning really a thing that happens or just a general meme?
>>
>>171512883

People level to 60. Then people raidlog. Welcome to WoW.
>>
>>171512336
cute
>>
Is the server dead right now?

I can log in but get instant disconnects.
>>
>>171514578
nope
>>
>>171514578
same here, it's dead
>>
>>171514427
>tfw waiting for you to finally kill yourself
>>
>>171514769
Sure is nice and lively over here at Warmane
>>
File: 13701384761.gif (1022KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
13701384761.gif
1022KB, 480x270px
>>171515698
hi indi
>>
File: 1461017188213.png (375KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461017188213.png
375KB, 512x512px
when you're leveling and get Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer, and then don't want to log back in since you don't want to waste the buff
>>
I'm joining elysium to give vanilla a try and this general just makes the alliance guild seem like a complete mess from these threads , should I roll horde and try the horde guild?
>>
elysium looks like its getting worse by the minute. can anyone suggest any good tbc or wrath private servers? is warmane a good one? i'm looking for a healthy population
>>
>>171514427
>>171514967
hey lumikaru
>>
File: ourguypottu.png (19KB, 164x227px) Image search: [Google]
ourguypottu.png
19KB, 164x227px
F
>>
>>171497334
im also levelin a horde warrior and im still at 10 and its complete shit trying to compete with the enormous amounts of ranged players first hitting every quest mob, other than that it's pretty fun desu, also try to update your weps the most as possible
>>
>>171516108
Finally.
>>
>>171516015
yeah i agree
>>
>>171516015
Fuck off back to Zeth'cuck please.
>>
>>171516015
this so much this tbqh
>>
>>171516015
lol
just lol
>>
>>171516108
Reminder he has always defended the chinks
>>
>>171516302
sorry indi i don't want to give you any trouble man, just wish MoH had more competent leadership I'll delete it.
>>
>>171516015
>no one would get away with attention whoring indi wouldn't put up with that shit.

lol
>>
>>171516015
I don't think Indi is a bad guy, but these posts are weird as fuck. Just suck his dick already and get it over with.
>>
>>171516473
Thx . . .

see you on the otherside of the merger
>>
>>171516302
>indi trying to play the victim
fuck you you asshole you bully me and countless other people in the past now you try and act like YOU are the VICTIM?? give me a break
and btw you have been a known samefagger since you started posting in these threads(your actually new as fuck dawg been here for barely even 1 year. respect your elders SON)
>>
>log in
>guild is talking about US politics
>log out
>level my alt
>>
>>171516648
>fuck you you asshole you bully me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
>>
File: 102549872311.jpg (68KB, 830x576px) Image search: [Google]
102549872311.jpg
68KB, 830x576px
>a few post of lndi dicksucking
>lndi suddenly appears out of nowhere, 2minutes later
Really makes you think.
>>
>>171517165
I'm not Indi's favorite these days... so I don't like him anymore!
>>
>>171517165
Seeing as there's no way to prove you are anyone on 4chan il just say this.
just like you shouldn't believe the shit people say about MoH in the thread, a lot of the negative shit about indi is just untrue. literally raid with him im not talking out my ass.
>>
>>171517398
pls stop defending me all you're doing is causing me trouble and i dont want no trabble
>>
>>171516697
We decided to ban all talk of politics and religion from our guild, not worth the drama
>>
>>171517504
urgh its just so fucking frustrating these people who constantly complain about how people shitpost lies about their guild aren't seeing the irony.
>>
>>171517325
>>171517398
i know how lndi better than anyone in this thread. i have seen the shit he pulls and the way he is, ever since he was a level 30 noob in BnB on original nost pvp, many months after the server launched. i have seen everything, you call him out on his trickery and he samefags about you all day until people start to believe the shit he makes up and projects onto other people.
>>
File: 1486590936159.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486590936159.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
What quests are there at 60 that I should do? Like with those MC or Ony quests people are doing where do I get those? What sort of stuff is there to do now in general instead of just raid logging or leveling alts?

t. First 60 ever
>>
>>171517570
maybe MoH should ban all talk of transexualism
i've just solved all the problems in 2 thirds of the healer discords.
>>
>>171516697
>log in
>[1. General] [Ilovebiglul]: SO WHATS THE DEAL WITH TRUMP AM I RIGHT
>/leave 1
>>
>>171517849
Or just don't join 4chan guilds in the first place
>>
>>171517849
THISx100000
>>171517951
Fuck off back to lgbt you faggot 4chan guilds are not about trannys. How new are you? Was /krog/ your first /vg/ guild?
>>
>>171517398
>>171517710
So....is MoH actually a functional guild? from these threads all a newfag sees is that it's a dying guild run by traps
>>
>>171518069
I don't give a fuck about trannies, as this thread proves 4chan guilds are always full of the most insufferable cunts imaginable, obsessed with drama, attention and spamming about politics
>>
>>171517840
It depends on what server you're on and what content is released. Then it depends on your faction.
I've only done Alliance so I'll tell you about that. If you're horde just google it. the attunement questchain for Onyxia starts at Burning Stepped in Morgan's Vigil, it's a kill quest for some dragons in the area. After that comes a longass chain, just google that too.
As for MC attune, you pick it up at the Blood Elf guy in Blackrock Mountain, down at the lava near where you enter for BRD.
As for your other questions, you have to gather preraid bis (should be a list for your class on the Elysium forums) which takes a while. You can also rank and pvp, farm gold for epic mount and boes etc...it doesn't sound like much but it actually is.
>>
File: ARIGATOU.png (229KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ARIGATOU.png
229KB, 800x1000px
ARIGATOU, ASPERGERLORD SAMA~
>>
File: B785Psr.png (20KB, 680x612px) Image search: [Google]
B785Psr.png
20KB, 680x612px
>>171517710
So indi gives you a lesson in trickery, he is number the 1#.

>>171518182
MoH can clear MC and Onyxia, but yes it's simultaneously a dying drama guild ran by males pretending to be women and generally unpleasant people not pretending to be anything but funny.
so half and half.
loots a bit weird but i mean like ofcourse it is, it's a 4chan guild using LC,
>>
where are the safespots in booty bay
>>
>>171518465
would a generally quiet person who minds their business make it in there?
And what about salty dogs?
>>
>>171517710
I don't understand this people in moh are constantly saying hey officers should be rewarded for the extra effort they put into the guild.
when Moh Officers take loot they're being rewarded for effort,
if indi does it it's trickery.
really makes me think
>>
>>171518465
Do you have any proof to your claims? There are literally no "trannies" in MoH except for the 2 that recently quit the guild. The people being named here as trannies aren't actually anything except normal guys who never claimed to be anything else.
You should realize you're getting fed false information by falseflaggers and stop talking about something you know nothing about.
>>
>>171518182
moh is fine, stop believing everything you read in this garbage thread
>>
>>171518749
<Salty Dogs> is drama free, friend!
>>
>>171518749
Just don't join a 4chan guild, there's plenty of active, friendly guilds out their recruiting who are free of the nonsense
>>
>>171519148
>>171519186
I'll try horde for now

oh, well, the nonsense is what makes it fun i just wanna be sure it wont affect me
>>
>>171518905
>Do you have any proof to your claims?
you are proof of my claims
Puddi isn't a normal guy
babymetal pretends to be a preteen jpop band or did before he grew the fuck up. i hope he's stoped atleast.
honestly using the phrase normal guy on anyone in MoH is a bit weird, onfire for example isn't a trannie but he's certainly not a fucking normal guy.
>You should realize you're getting fed false information by falseflaggers and stop talking about something you know nothing about.
You should realize that false feeding information into the thread about your guild makes you look like a liar, or terribly out of the loop.

>>171518182
you can honestly go back through the threads, you begin to see a pattern.
>>
File: wow screenie.png (3MB, 1429x945px) Image search: [Google]
wow screenie.png
3MB, 1429x945px
Hey everyone, Indi here, me on the right, btw I'm stupid lol.
>>
>>171519385
madti . . .
>>
>Alliance attracts all the weirdos and turbo autists
>Horde is chill as fuck

Feels good man
>>
>>171519385
fuck you indis great
>>
File: 1489492417463.png (3MB, 1416x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1489492417463.png
3MB, 1416x1326px
>>171519469
>Edgy 16 year olds playing xxVurtnexx undeads
>living in literal mudhuts
>orc dindu nuffin
>can't win any BGs
>COMFY
O I'm laffin.
>>
>>171519624
>PvP

kek
>>
>>171519385
back at it again lain?
AHAHAHHAHAHA
no one fucking cares
>>
File: f o.jpg (146KB, 1182x536px) Image search: [Google]
f o.jpg
146KB, 1182x536px
>tfw trying to evade horde by using stealth and they head in your general direction
>when they pass by they stop and go back
>>
PUDDI
U
D
D
I
>>
>>171518361
I'm already attuned for mc and ony I mean what quests are there for the actual runs

Also I'm mage on Elysium horde side

You didn't really answer my questions but you probably misunderstood where I was at. I'm already raid logging, and am too easily bored (Also I suck at) aoe farming to want to get the boe stuff and epic mount. I also refuse to do bgs when up against premades more than 3x in a row (enough for 1 turn in) so that's stymied my ranking up. I only need r7 as a mage apparently and I'm r6 right now so there's only so much more I need there as well. 300 tailoring atm and I want engineering but only one I've gotten good gear and another 60 to raid with down the line when I can turn the mage into a strict pvp machine and can do something besides frostbolt spam in raids.

Tl;dr do I just level alts or is there other stuff I could be doing on my lifetime first max level character
>>
File: 55245252345.jpg (61KB, 540x746px) Image search: [Google]
55245252345.jpg
61KB, 540x746px
Post your video game crushes
>>
>>171519624
but AV IS biased towards alliance, this has been joked about all the way since retail
>>
>>171519815
Rogue scum must be cleansed from this earth.
>>
Why does alliance attract all of the turbo autists? What is it about that faction?
>>
>>171520190
what about druids you fucking mouthbreather
>>
>>171520440
>playing the most useless class in vanilla
>>
Matt Damon?
>>
>>171520280
pretty characters
>>
>>171519593
Indi is. . . *coughs up blood*

>>171519776
Who is lain?
>>
File: chef says its ok.png (31KB, 459x452px) Image search: [Google]
chef says its ok.png
31KB, 459x452px
>someone is doing an escort quest
>tag all mobs ahead of them under the guise of "helping"
>>
>>171520743
>ally cuck is doing escort quest
>wait right until they've nearly completed it
>kill them and /spit on their corpse

Feels good man
>>
>>171519186
This honestly, even if you're on alliance honestly. If you just want to do 5 mans, raid, and chill you're way better of joining a normal guild. People are generally pretty helpful and you can still have bantz/make friends. If you're a turbo autist though you might as well join a 4chan guild.
>>
Red pill me on Puddi, is he a cute girl?
>>
>>171521089
Typical dindu behaviour. But what can you do when you can't win any BGs I guess.
>>
File: 1454129663569.jpg (9KB, 253x231px) Image search: [Google]
1454129663569.jpg
9KB, 253x231px
>>171521089
>horde waiting for escort quest NPC to spawn
>it finally does
>kill them immediately
>>
is anathema down?
ias nost...dy ing?
>>
File: e3e.png (570KB, 680x924px) Image search: [Google]
e3e.png
570KB, 680x924px
just going to leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw
>>
>>171520006
You sort of answered your own question. Rank as much as you want (have fun camping BRM). You can easily farm BRD as a mage for easy gold. AOE farming really isn't hard at all, just look up some guides, it's the best part of rolling a mage. Only seriously level an alt if you have the time or when you're really raidlogging (as in all pre-raid bis, max professions, done with ranking, epic mount, etc). Also go camp redridge so you can emulate Finalflash (the best pvper on elysium).
>>
>>171521352
Because ally cucks just play premades

PvP is shit anyway
>>
>>171521616
swap glurf and manlett and you're good to go
>>
File: l o l.png (993KB, 1591x418px) Image search: [Google]
l o l.png
993KB, 1591x418px
DEEEEEEEEEEEAD AND DYING
>>
>>171522878
>dead
>the only relevant private server at the moment
pick one
>>
I believe they did pay for the servers. Shenna got X amount of money, and used some of it to pay to OVH, keeping the rest.

On their discord, Whitekidney said today the Chinese players alone donated $3300. So I would estimate Shenna received at least $5000 to $7000 this week.
>>
>>171523462
How much is 7k USD in Russian monopoly money? That has got to be a significant sum
>>
anathema is back up
>>
>>171523706
LMAO 6 HOUR ROLL BACK
BTFO
>>
i plays orc cuz theyre hot
>>
>>171523550
She's basically the queen of a small russian province now.
>>
>>171523550
baroness
>>
>>171523550
7k is probably a very very conservative estimate. wowscape made millions of dollars, and this was like 8 years ago, when private servers weren't as big as they are now
>>
>>171522878
>zeth is so dead even the header image is a toxic, barren wasteland
lmao
>>
what the fuck happened to elysium?

I havent played in like 3 months.

my server has 1800 online. it use to be at 6k

What the fuck happened? less than 2k isnt even worth playing..
>>
What's the next (supposed) content patch?
>>
>>171525371
Can't you stay banned? Hardware bans when? CF when? Tranny purge WHEN?
>>
>>171512336
puddi pls be my gf
>>
>>171525621
PUDDI IS MY GF YOU FUCK
>>
>>171525371
why are you still doing this lumikaru?
>>
>>171508691
he is exactly half way you retard
>>
>>171525507
corruption
server issues
stock mangos
drama
the AQ war effort
devs leaving
code being leaked

a whole heap of shit, you could honestly make a documentary .
>>
why do people give a shit if tucker does opiates?
he's young and enjoying life
>>
File: lmao.jpg (6KB, 89x157px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
6KB, 89x157px
I remember when Indi gave all the rogue loot to a warrior, he is corrupt. . .
>>
>>171526373
we dont want tucker to die
tucker please stop doing drugs, we'll all miss you :(
>>
>>171526373
he comes in here and blogposts about how much he wants to kill himself and then the next day hes in here posting photos of himself doing heroin
>>
>>171526627
lumi wtf?
too soon
>>
>>171526382
bullshit
>>
>>171512336
fucking saved
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_031517_00465913.jpg (93KB, 735x704px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_031517_00465913.jpg
93KB, 735x704px
>>171526978
It's all true. . . contact me for deets. . .
>>
File: 13244231434.jpg (11KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
13244231434.jpg
11KB, 208x200px
Why am I infatuated with Karu?

He's just so perfect....

>tfw you will never go on a date with him irl
>>
As an American citizen 20 years of age how does one apply for government assistance? How do I get on "welfare"? I will be in a predicament in about 3 months and if I can not live of off benefits then I will quite literally kill myself. I have severe social anxiety, depression, and am extremely bi-polar. I will never be able to work again I am to fucked in the head.
If I am forced to work I will shoot myself, can one of you people with NEETbux here tell me what to do?
>>
>>171528219
you're gonna end up shooting yourself anyway if you live like that. might aswell try and fix your life by getting help
>>
>>171528219

how can you not work? get on some fucking meds and make a life of it. seriously, i look forward to workign even with my anxiety that i just mashed down as best i could
>>
File: number one tank sa.png (450KB, 370x639px) Image search: [Google]
number one tank sa.png
450KB, 370x639px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s144hzwpAcM9
>>
>>171530845
>HEAVY dark iron ring
gets me everytime
>>
>>171512336
fuck off samfu you fucking faggot
>>
>>171531716
That's one of the pictures Puddi accidentally sent to 30 people.
>>
>>171531716
probably not samfu this time. this is the one real puddi pic.
>>
>>171528219
go to your local welfare center and apply for medical and food stamps, also search online for your local welfare psychologist office, get enrolled, and get them to suggest you get on ssi and take it from there
>>
File: unknown.png (66KB, 334x870px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
66KB, 334x870px
Okay we dealt with Lumi, are you happy now?
>>
File: h.png (8KB, 123x47px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
8KB, 123x47px
>>
File: 1411172930721.png (441KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1411172930721.png
441KB, 4500x4334px
>when your getting the drop you want
>>
> filtered all posts containing anything to do with moh
> thread instantly 10x more enjoyable
>>
>>171533981
I filtered "Lumi" and the thread is 1000x be tter
>>
Chinese moot really need to make permaban actually be permanently. Way to many ban evaders here.
>>
File: 1478734048052.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1478734048052.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>171534156
>to
>>
>>171534367

My bad, too many ban evaders.
>>
>>171530845
wow I really hate Earwen now!!
>>
>>171534563
Damn right it's your bad. Just don't repeat the same mistake in the future, kid.
>>
File: 1369170352039.gif (808KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1369170352039.gif
808KB, 207x207px
>>171533949
>running a dungeon
>something you need drops off of every boss
>win everything every time even when other people are rolling
>>
File: 1397766011596.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1397766011596.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>171534969
>coincidentally your the worst dps
>>
>>171530845
based indi
>>
Anathema still down? :(
>>
File: bitter.jpg (100KB, 767x576px) Image search: [Google]
bitter.jpg
100KB, 767x576px
>zeth is actually dead
>merge probably never, knowing these incompetent russians
>>
>>171535280
yes as it should be
>>
Zeth is dead, but knowing everyone on the server is pretty damn comfy.
>>
>>171536696
I can't get a group for shit.
The queues are unbearable.
This is not comf.
>>
>>171536696
>hey there's the guy farmin devilsaur leather waiting for the merge
>hey there's the guy that wants to run BFD but can't find anyone
>hey there's the guy that logs in every day to spam server is dad memes
>yep that's everyone
>>
PUPPER PALS HAS BEEN REINCARNATED
Have you ever wondered why you're farming on an overpopulated, chink infested server?
If so, please reroll to Zeth it really needs players
>>
Earwen is dumb lol
>>
>>171537216
>puddi
Attention whore, self important faggot. Pretends to be a transexual for attention. Australian, neet, has been suicidal in the past due to depression. Outside of the rampant attention whoring and telling of tall tales, they aren't that bad. Doesn't have RL friends and while they don't deserve the attention they get, doesn't deserve that much hate either. Should be ignored as without attention they'll play somewhere else.
>Lumikaru
Complete faggot. Inability to communicate without memes, horrible at the game with no effort to get better, shitty attitude and literal non-stop shitposting in threads which they will either confirm or deny depending on who is asking and how much attention it will give them.
No redeeming qualities. Probably would cheat at monopoly with RL friends if they had any.
>>
aaaoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I'm too tired to play but not tooo tired to post
maybe I am
I'm not sure, I will think about itt
if you think about it more we are all too tired to play
yet we play, you and me, together
in this big world
yet we found each other
it made me happy
and now that everything is over I'm depressed, probably forever
so thank you forever
>>
Min recommended level to tank BRD?
Will I actually find BRD groups or is it like ST?
>>
>>171538974
who?
>>
>>171538974
it's dead
deady daddy
>>
>>171538974
its really really really really really really fun
>>
>>171538309
Did puddi switch servers or what?
>>
>>171540116
who cares?
>>
>>171540320
I honestly just want MoH to die.
>>
>>171538309
>pretends to be trans
>neet
>has had depression
not a single truth in these posts, samfu
>>
>>171538910
everyone's doing brd so you wouldnt be having a hard time at finding a group unless you're a freshfreshcuck
>>
>nearly got enough people for MC
>other guilds trying to poach our players constantly

Annoying as fuck man
>>
>>171541209
tell nerfmage to stop verbally shitposting in guild chat
>>
>>171541638
I don't know what you mean
>>
>>171541929
hoooeeyyyyyy
>>
Mandate of Heaven is trash
>>
>>171542965
t. salty dogs
t. pupper pals
>>
>>171543002
half of moh has alts in pp
>>
>>171543002
>salty dogs is dead but also shitposting
hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>171543312
salty dogs has 2 active members
>>
How do you level past 50 as alliance on ely?
Serious question
>>
What is the easiest class to gear up at 60 that isn't Druid?
>>
>>171543414
I want to say mage isn't that hard but there's levels

If you want to be a well geared good dps mage then it actually takes work, like getting robes of arch mage, sword from mara, etc esp if you want elemental mage staff and freezing band tier geared

If you want to be low effort just geared enough to get in a raid and still out dps tanks and hunters and Warlocks, then yeah mage is easy

If you want above average dps with medium difficulty to get geared pick something else like Warlock or rogue
>>
>>171543817
I was gonna say fuck no not rogues since there are more melee dps than anything, but yeah the class has so much dps built in you can attain average dps with not much effort.

But he said "gear up"....classes next in line for free gear after druids are close between pally/shaman and alliance hunter
>>
Can anyone send me a guild invite to mandate of heaven?

ign: Estaban
>>
File: stock-photo-38021190.jpg (299KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-38021190.jpg
299KB, 2000x1333px
Playing on this private server, so I thought I'd look at the general. Mistakes were made.
>>
>>171546536
>Mistakes were made.
I don't use this lightly, but that is a very reddit term of you to say.
>>
>>171546536
I don't know what the point of this thread is

Even when people try to have a legitimate discussion no one even notices
>>
>>171545616
>alliance hunter
whys that?
>>
File: karu.png (11KB, 395x199px) Image search: [Google]
karu.png
11KB, 395x199px
>>171546368
thanks for adding to my list
>>
>>171546669
I don't get how that is a reddit term to use.

Could you possibly explain further? I'm kind of new here.

Also, how do I register a username?

Thanks for the help.

-Stefano
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1510x848px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1510x848px
Which one of these do I level up as my alt, and which do I keep at low levels for now for casual pvp? Which is most fun to level? Which is most fun at 19 pvp? Which at world/level 60 pvp?

Consider that my main is already raidlogging on Elysium on horde side, and that the hunter is alliance and is in MoH for memes.
>>
>>171547437
Nyctofelicia
>>
>>171547437
Dump the shaman
Keep the hunter to PVP
Level Lock as main.
>>
>>171547526
on what basis?

im also roleplaying that as an actually pure evil Forsaken complete with alchemy, doing all the plague quests (planning on that one in Swamp of Sorrows where you poison the human)

>>171547573
What's wrong with Shamans? I had a great bit of fun healing for the first time since back in the day in Wailing Caverns. Also since I used to main Warrior then, and Mage is my main now, the combo of them into Shaman is intriguing.
>>
I. WANT. HIM. NOW.
>>
>>171530845
nailed it
>>
@171548679
No.
>>
>>171547689
They're basically useless in PVP aside from windfury crits.
>>
>>171548696
This post is a great example of how retarded people are in this thread.
You've had 12 years to figure out how this game works but here you are being a dipshit.
>>
>>171548915
dude frost shock lmao
>>
>>171548958
im resto spec on the shaman

and pvp spec for shaman is elemental/resto im almost 100% positive

enhancement is just as big a meme as elemental mage spec or arcane/fire
>>
>>171538974
Best and most fun /vg/ guild which is now dead forever because of FOTM.
>>
>>171521352
Oh yeah it's not like the Escortq to Ratchet is constantly camped.
>>
Why are casters in short supply on Horde Elysium

Fuck tons of melee
>>
>>171549593
MoHmade went against a team of 8 UD mages at one point.
>>
someone roll ZK with me
>>
File: zeth meme.png (6KB, 186x31px) Image search: [Google]
zeth meme.png
6KB, 186x31px
>>171549735
You don't want to play here . . .
>>
>>171549735
are you actually retarded?
>>
>>171548958
shamans will never recover from this
>>
File: 1489613511675.jpg (261KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489613511675.jpg
261KB, 1280x600px
Why aren't you /clique/ yet?
>>
>>171549775
Im online now and it says 710
>>
>>171549870
thats not better
>>
>>171549994
It's not good.

But it's 9 am on monday morning. I would be at work if I didnt have the flu.
>>
New Tauri realm with nice scripting but no no we like crappy servers because scum like scum
>>
Report avatarfagging.
>>
>>171549593
wut

like 25% of horde is mages
>>
>>171550908
20.8% of horde 60s are mages
>>
>>171551014
21% mages
20% rogues
15% warriors
15% warlocks
14% shamans
10% hunters
5% druids

how close did I get?
>>
File: classes.png (25KB, 2002x408px) Image search: [Google]
classes.png
25KB, 2002x408px
>>171551128
going to assume you're talking about the elysium server and not anathema zeth etc
>>
>>171551242
Yeah I was, thanks.
Can you post the alliance one too for comparison?
>>
>>171551242
how is alliance?
>>
>>171551242
approximately 10% of those mages are chinese though and you'll literally never associate with them at all unless you're queueing for BGs
>>
File: allyclasses.png (24KB, 1994x401px) Image search: [Google]
allyclasses.png
24KB, 1994x401px
>>171551326
>>171551327
also forgot to mention that in your guess you completely forgot about priests
>>
>>171551391
not him, Im just curious.

expecting more hunters desu
>>
>>171551242
>>171551391
The mage cancer needs to stop.

Both factions with a pretty similar balance desu.
>>
>>171551391
Druid cat form looks fuckign 100000000000000x times better on alliance than on horde with the lion thing

I wish we could have these models in vanilla:
https://www.engadget.com/2009/06/05/zarhym-explains-druid-form-colour-combos/

never even played past TBC but the druid forms looking dumb always bothered me
>>
>>171551242
That warlock feel, 2 guilds tried to poach me this week.

No idea where these mages are though, our guild has 1 right now in our MC raids
>>
>>171551858
[Y] LFM 3 Paladins MC PUG AT LUCIFRON
>>
>>171551858
>Be a Warlock
>Barely get any upgrades from MC or BWL because T1 and T2 are trash and poorly itemised, so you end up looking the same as shitters who don't even raid

Feels bad
>>
someone fill me in on duks

he did 9/11 didn't he?
>>
>>171549247
Did you forget about the month of unplayable lag? Kronos did it to itself. FOTM just finished it off.
>>
What dungeon has the worst corpse run?
>>
>>171498324
This is exactly correct
>>
whats the worst escort quest in the game? my vote is rescue from Jaedenar, the hyper-agressive treenigger wants to die, theres no other explanation
>>
>>171553710
any escort quest tbqh
>>
File: 1487342634801.jpg (153KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1487342634801.jpg
153KB, 480x476px
>it's a namedrop episode on repeat
>>
>>171553473
RFD for Alliance.
It spits you out at Ratchet and makes you walk the entire length of Barrens back.
>>
>>171554407
From my experience, it spits you out at the elevator graveyard at 1k needles, which isn't that bad
>>
What the fuck is up with Shadow Lord Fel'dan in Felwood? he just instant-resets himself every 2 seconds???
>>
>>171551391
is the hybrid tax furreal?
>>
>>171553710
Every escort mission ever sucks, I'm glad devs quit using them or kept them to a minimum but for a while they were in every fucking game just as water levels.
>>
>>171554407
If I remember right, BFD spawns you at Darkshore when you die inside.
>>
>>171554605
bugs getting stuck bugged out for a week until reset in less traversed zones is more blizzlike

elysium fucking nailing it
>>
>>171497614
Chasing a player for 15 minutes sounds fun as fuck, I'd do it while listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ and laugh my ass off the whole time.
>>
>>171555305
>Chasing a player for 15 minutes sounds fun as fuck

t. Alexsensual

Where is he now btw
>>
>>171555503
He is in hiding after his family got threatened.
Even if he returned, he pretty much burned bridges with every private server project imaginable. Any new server should stay well away from him if they like a stable population.
>>
>>171549165
You're there to drop down the Windfury totem. What is there to figure our dude. Nobody wants you for your heals lol.
>>
>>171547437
>>171547689
>Tokidoki
>the weeaboo crossboarder from /a/ in MoH is also a roleplayer and mains Horde
>>
>>171555503
Please tell me how would grinding 54312 bears or right-clicking plants/minerals is more fun than chasing a player around?
>>
Human females are for ________!
>>
>>171556102
playing as, or killing, depending on your faction
>>
>>171555839
>>the weeaboo crossboarder from /a/ in MoH is also a roleplayer and mains Horde
thats not me

toki is just the name of my cat dude its a pun
>>
Is this build okay if I want to get my bis tanking gear while not preventing myself from being able to do some pvp?
It has the essential prot skills.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LVhbbNboxuZEbzoT
>>
>>171556042
Explain to me how eating shit on a plate is less fun than shooting yourself right now?
>>
>>171555674
>purge
>grounding totem
>remove disease/poison
>earthbind
>shocks
>chain heals

idk man there's a lot to like about shamans in pvp
>>
>>171556415
Hey guys what do you think of this build I call it the 2hand prot build, it's good for tanking and also using two handed weapon.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LfrI0VMMbZuZfsbMrdo
>>
>>171556824
Yeah you mean like Windfury totem?
>>
>>171556890
gonna keep shaman at 19 for now and go with lock so bully for you and your wf
>>
File: 1488916173988.jpg (25KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
1488916173988.jpg
25KB, 390x285px
>he didn't buy his mount at 40
>>
File: 1487478239332.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1487478239332.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>druid tank won Cadaverous Armor for his offspec
>>
File: 1488528245216.png (134KB, 386x389px) Image search: [Google]
1488528245216.png
134KB, 386x389px
>>171557587
>>
File: WoW_2017-03-20_12-32-04.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoW_2017-03-20_12-32-04.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>171557084
Poorfag
>>
>>171556415
its terrible, either go 31/5/15 or deep prot
>>
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#cZViohthtIL0Vkh

is this the standard MM hunter at 60 build ?
>>
>>171558969
>MM
kek
>>
>>171559038
what
>>
>>171559419
Don't mind him, it's that guy who thinks hunters are real DPS and goes survival.
>>
>>171560143
nightninja from Pantheon?
>>
>>171560143
>100 AP for the 3 melee dps in your grp
or
>slightly more personal dps on a tier 3 dps class

explain
>>
>>171560829
4 melee if you're alliance
>>
File: fart.png (27KB, 364x66px) Image search: [Google]
fart.png
27KB, 364x66px
bart...
>>
>>171560143
I hear Survival can be decent in pvp tho
>>
>>171561635

these asshole trannies cant keep getting away with it!
>>
>>171562286
>bart
>tranny
:joy: :ok_hand:
>>
File: lilboooiii.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lilboooiii.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>rolling a gnome
>>
>>171562381
>*holds up spork*
>>
>>171561635
I ROLLED NEED BY MISTAKE

Stop ducking BULLY ME
>>
>>171561635
i wonder how many alliance guilds have the mandate of trannies blacklisted
>>
>>171562390
gnomes are the worst race
>>
Im on my second RFK run for Corpsemaker as a shaman, should i run it till i get it or just level on and stop wasting time ?
>>
>>171530845
kys mocky
>>
>>171562750
>horde is 60% mages
>gnomes are the worst
Were you dropped as a child?
>>
>>171564319
t. faggot pedo gnome
>>
>>171564554
ganna enjoy my two snare breaker outters as well as have a fantastic beard all the while you are at the gy, ty bye
>>
File: 1483552453900.jpg (84KB, 581x593px) Image search: [Google]
1483552453900.jpg
84KB, 581x593px
>>171565034
dumbass
>>
File: 1489001196711.jpg (486KB, 999x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1489001196711.jpg
486KB, 999x1499px
>>171565187
>m-muh stun resist
>we wuz honoraboru savages
>>
you're all fucking weird

-sunrise
>>
This is fucking awful.
I figured being a warrior would stop sucking so much after 50 but now it's even fucking worse, suddenly people stop needing tanks for 5mans and I just realized every single raiding guild already has too many warriors (they even advertise it: RECRUITING EVERY CLASS EXCEPT WARRIORS)

What the fuck?
>>
>>171566219
Turns out having massive overpopulation doesn't favor classes that you only need a few of
>>
>>171566579
but muh 9k blizzlike
>>
>>171566219
>server forever stuck in vanilla
>time for alts
>"twink" alts
>have friends who are also having alts
>many much warriors
i got bored typing this you will in the rest
>>
>>171566579
How does overpopulation affect it?
>>
>>171567320
Every guild only need ~5 tanks maximum

Whereas you can have as many dps and healers as you want, just rotate them out
>>
>>171567481
But the population directly effects how many guilds there are. So I don't see how it could work anyway.
>>
What would be a bigger mistake: Rerolling on Elysium, or keep playing on Zeth?
>>
>>171568170
Playing wow private server. Come join us on retail!
>>
>>171568170
rerolling.

Worst case scenario you get to migrate from ZK.
>>
Anyone for <GG> here?
Your Warlock classleader is shit.
>>
>>171568275
Before even getting to level 3, CTA picked up 60 fucking LFG messages.
That number never went over 30 in Zeth and lately it doesn't even go over 20.
Fuck that noise I made the biggest mistake of this past month rolling on that shitheap
>>
>>171569016
what are you even talking about
>>
>>171569116
Get CTA you scrub
>>
>>171565502
doesn't matter what their racials are, gnomes are exclusively played by disgusting pedos
>>
>>171570092
That's not true. Girl gnomes are played by the best and kindest people.
>>
File: 1469807634254.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1469807634254.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>there are people ITT who unironically rolled on freshfresh

queuecucks got schlonged once again
>>
>>171570210
Can I rub your feminine gnomish nipples?
>>
>>171569493
>use a shitty addon to find groups
Nah and I ignore everyone who messages me with that v queue shit also. usually third worlders and children use that shit
>>
>>171570261
N-no, please stop.
>>
File: easterholy.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
easterholy.png
9KB, 420x420px
>"Buff pls"
> <Blessing of Salvation>
>>
>>171571097
it requires you to be in a party, you know?
>>
why do so many alliance babbies have lvl 60 escorts?
>>
>>171571446
what's wrong with prostitution?
>>
>>171571446
why are you so gay lol
>>
>Clique openly discussing who should get good MC/Ony loot in Discord
When will this shit end.
>>
>>171571832
because cock tastes better than fish and men are nicer than women
>>
>>171571906
who is the clique
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>171572241
Me
>>
File: Oh my.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>it's a "20 people killing specific mobs in elwynn and I'm the asshole pulling 3-4 mobs at a time" episode
>>
>>171506834
who posted this
>>
>>171573163
Flurrz is in the raid for the melee to use. And she's very capable at it, sometimes serving 4 rogues and warriors at the same time between pulls.
>>
File: dads....png (7KB, 262x60px) Image search: [Google]
dads....png
7KB, 262x60px
>>
File: 1343008855894.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1343008855894.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
>>171573030
>you cuck china out of spellbinders
>no crusader after 500 kills
>>
>>171573575
flurrz is a pure maiden and would never do that.
>>
>>171573809
>>171574351
>literally lusting after some married autist and being all talk no action
boring
>>
>>171573575
>>171574456
stop your gaytalk, Flurrz is ok dude.
t. Rogue clique member (non fag)
>>
>>171574876
you're not fooling anyone sylv
>>
>>171574876
>Flurrz
>dude
Flurrz is actually a girl. Like born girl, an actual female.
>>
File: Untitled (7).png (402KB, 699x469px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (7).png
402KB, 699x469px
>>171574456
>>171574876
>>171575132

please don't post about me, people get the wrong ideas. thank you!
>>
>>171575357
have you even told him how you feel
>>
File: suuh_performingRitual.jpg (197KB, 1506x982px) Image search: [Google]
suuh_performingRitual.jpg
197KB, 1506x982px
>>171575478
>>
>>171575132
only if you suck my dick.
>>
>>171575657
m-meet me behind stormwind ah in 10 minutes
>>
>no one actually needs warriors
What is most needed usually?
I want to feel wanted
>>
>>171576229
>What is most needed usually?

warriors
>>
>>171576229
hunters
>>
File: 1459088677071.png (289KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459088677071.png
289KB, 800x800px
>>171576229
Dwarf Holy Priest
IF I SEE ANOTHER NIGHT ELF PRIEST TELDRASSIL IS GONNA BURN
>>
>>171576229
Just pretend to be a female.
>>
>>171576229

I think healers are always in demand no matter how big a guild you got. Which class though i don't know.
>>
>>171576497
Not when you're in MoH, where new healers aren't going to get jack shit, will have their loot taken away and will have to beg for groups.
>>
>>171576715
>healers have to beg for groups
what kind of fucking bizarro world are you in?

I beg healers for groups every day and only one or two actually ever do anything
>>
>>171576229
Warlocks.
The perfect combination of underplayed and can have a bunch in a raid.
>>
>>171576813
That's because nobody likes you.
>>
>>171576965
What? I don't know who you think I am but I've never done anything to anyone. I don't even post in discord.
>>
File: boort.png (25KB, 343x95px) Image search: [Google]
boort.png
25KB, 343x95px
>>171561635
Can he be stopped?
>>
>>171577263
tell us how it goes lmao
>>
>>171576229
Depends on what you want to do and what faction.

Alliance pve needs warlocks, dwarf priests
Alliance pvp needs paladins

No idea about the horde, but I guess they don't need undead mages.
>>
>autistic lumiposter just gets auto delete treatment now
rofl
>>
>>171577924
Who is that person and why are they spamming?
>>
File: elysium.jpg (883KB, 1120x7998px) Image search: [Google]
elysium.jpg
883KB, 1120x7998px
why havent you guys moved to kronos yet?
>>
>>171579609
i cant handle world pvp because sometimes I just wanna fish or watch tv while hitting my apply all dot macro

so im comfily on darrowshire
>>
File: gummi worms.png (143KB, 888x495px) Image search: [Google]
gummi worms.png
143KB, 888x495px
>one mob is guarding a chest
>another player is closeby
>let them aggro the mob and nigger the chest while they're in combat
>>
roo
>>
File: 1433943738083.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1433943738083.gif
499KB, 500x281px
f-fresh cucks can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>171579609
t. alex
It's literally a funserver with undertuned everything
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 591x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 591x529px
lmao
>>
>>171582543

imagine being one of these anime people who pre orders garbage 'games' like that
>>
>>171581327
What are you talking about? Alex hates Kronos.

Does your ass get jealous from all the shit that comes out of your mouth?
>>
>>171582976
t. alex
>>
>>171582690
Anime people don't play Bioware trash.
They play kusoge like Fate/Grand Order and Kancolle.
>>
After what happened in Stonetalon Mountains I could not stand there any more, Also I wanted to get some time away from Seifa, so I decided to leave from Sunrock retreat and go to Ashenvale without no-one knowing it. I heard alot of stories about Ashenvale, many druids in Mulgore made their training there and I was excited to visit the land of the elfs, although I was aware of the dangers my excitement was higher than my fears and overall I was pretty positive my autistic stalker would not dare to follow me there.
>>
What's the chink primetime?
I need to finish a quest but they dominate the npcs, I wanna know when to come back
>>
why am i walking on water without buffs or anything
>>
File: qwdiqwipjd.jpg (729KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qwdiqwipjd.jpg
729KB, 1920x1080px
I hate Salty Dogs with a passion.
>>
>>171584167
Wow man, you killed an npc! Great work!
>>
Coward!
>>
How are these ridiculously tiny islands populated exclusively by raptors and tigers who can't swim and have nothing to even hunt?
>>
>>171584310
critters and trolls
>>
>>171584310
raptors hunt tigers, tigers hunt trolls, trolls hunt your ass
>>
>>171584275
lol u stupid
>>
>>171584405
>>171584426
BUT MOST OF THE ISLANDS DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY TROLLS
>>
>>171583651
After a journey that lasted all the night I arrived Ashenvale with first lights of the sun. I made my way into Splinter tree post, where some locals told me about a demonic invasion up to the north, it looks like some kind of corruption attracted the Satyrs and they asked me to deal with em. At this point in my life I was nothing like the Hornud that left Mulgore weeks ago, I endured and I was confident in my skills and strength, so I went straight to the danger.
As soon as I arrived the area where the satyrs camped I realized I wasn't the only one who was send there, there was also an elf fighting the Satyrs.
>>
File: help.png (5KB, 77x255px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
5KB, 77x255px
>>
>>171584491
lmao trolled fag
>>
>>171584310
I was always under the impression that the game world was a scaled down version of the "real world" from the lore, so leaving out a lot of things made sense from a gameplay perspective.
Like for example, i'd imagine the "real" ironforge has 198279172 more dwarf apartments than are displayed in the game, as well as more dorf citizens walking around doing dwarf shit. Same for orgrimmar or any town/settlement in the game.
So in that line of thinking, i'd guess that the tiny islands are displaying mostly gameplay important information and not accurately simulating an actual ecosystem or world.

But it could be that I'm retarded.
>>
>>171585429
damn u cant speak to ur degenerate beast trannies now
sad!
>>
Discord is gay
>>
>Stratholme holy WATER
>doesnt do damage when you throw it at fire elementals

nice game blizzcucks
>>
So which server are we moving to after this shitshow dies?
>>
>You now remember people shilling for Hellground in this very general

What a shitshow.

Wish we just got official legacy servers so we don't have to deal with crazy slavs and dodgy fuckers
>>
>>171585918
this.
I wish people would go back to using guild websites for the most part.
I like being able to scroll back on chat I missed (even if 99.99% of it is complete garbage), but it becomes essential to be active in chat even when not playing or miss out on whatever "clique" forms and I can't stand that shit.
Add to that, at least in my guild, there are people in voice chat at literally all hours. Which is great if you feel like shooting the shit, but half the guild thinks it's totally normal to listen to everyone else chew their doritos or sniff into their mics while playing the game. A few of them are quite young (nice dudes but still) and it feels like being forced to stay on xbox live and listen to screechers after i turn the xbox off.
>>
>>171586653
Decadence pls be my gf
>>
Is there an addon to track my weapon procs (windfury, poison, enchants, ironfoe, etc). I'm looking for something that tracks the amount of procs/hits so I can see the % rate.
>>
>>171584782
I wasn't sure about how to proceed, one one hand the elfs are an Horde natural enemy, on the other she was a cute druid elf fighting a common enemy. While I was deciding what to do, 2 more Satyrs came out of nowhere and surrounded her while she was still fighting one! I didn't thought it twice charged to help her. After a hard fight we both where hurt tired but happy to be alive. Then she looked at me right into my eyes and smiled. I tried to communicate with her but it was useless, I only was able to understand that her name was Aelaniel, and she was fighting the Satyrs. I decided to join her and we both started to fight the Satyrs, maybe not as a team but not as enemies for sure. After some time fighting the Satyrs with Aelaniel another elf appeared and started to shoot me arrows. I quickly shapeshifted into a bear and stomp into him. We where about to start a savage fight but Aelaniel arrived and placed herself where the clash was about to happen. The she shouted something that I could not understand and the elf stopped his attacks. I did the same and came back into my natural form. Then the elf drawed a line in the floor with his bow. The message was clear we would fight a common enemy but not together. I was a bit sad for how things went but I also was relieved even more when I noticed that Aelaniel was fighting at my side and not with the other elf.
>>
>>171586803
Not sure but theorycraft may do that.
>>
how can I get the courage to kms, elyg?
>>
>>171586940
please continue with your epic adventure
>>
>>171587116
Read up on David Foster Wallace and his suicide.

When it's time, if it ever is, you WILL kill yourself.
The pain becomes too much, and eventually bravery becomes something that's not even in your head anymore.
You're not truly suicidal until you realize that you are.

Are you truly suicidal, Anon?
>>
>>171587049
I have it already and it doesn't as far as I know.
>>
>>171586940
Some more Horde and Alliance members arrived the zone and me and Aelaniel made sure they would now that that day we were no enemies. It was amazing to see Horde and Alliance fighting a common enemy without attacking each other. Maybe it was for a just a moment but seeing what Aelaniel and me accomplished in Ashenvale that day made me daydream about Horde and Alliance cooperating, and maybe if we made that dream true I could spend more time with her.
>>
>>171587049
Not him but will that or some other addon show me hit tables? Like chance to glance, hit, miss, parry, etc?
>>
>>171587116
Don't anon. It'll get better. If it helps take a break from 4chan. This place can get pretty depressing sometimes.
>>
>>171587762
my 25th birthday is coming up soon. i have nobody to invite. the only person that's going to congratulate me is my mom. i have spent the last ten years of my life alone. i can't even look a girl in the eye anymore. im so sick of anxiety attacks. im so sick of crying myself to sleep every night. im so sick of being a sperg. im so sick of being alone, worthless, unwanted, alienated, isolated, unneeded, garbage.

a day where i dont spend fantasizing about ending it is a good day for me. this is not a good day.

sorry 4theblog
>>
>>171586204
Crestfall. In early 2018 at best though.
>>
>>171588540
where you from, senpai? maybe i can be ur irl friend
>>
>>171588540
Where do you live?
I'll be your friend, anon.
>>
>>171588540
i hear you on that, i have considered suicide everyday for the past few years and i believe i am getting close to the day i finally do it.
>>
>>171588540
End it Anon
The pain will go away
Just end it
It's in your power
>>
>>171588540
Honestly I don't know what to say but none of those are reasons to end it. It WILL get better you just have to take small steps at first. I don't know what works for you but eventually you can get out. No one is going to change any of those things but yourself. This site can honestly be pretty toxic to your mindset. I would suggest taking a break from it and possibly even video games overall. It won't happen all at once but you can sort yourself out eventually desu.
t. Was in a relatively similar situation but now am much better
>>
>>171588540
it's not going to get better unless you fix it yourself. waiting for it to get better won't do anything
>>
>>>/r9k/ your failures

I bought my 3 room apartment at 20
>>
>>171588540
kill yourself please
>>
>>171588540
I'm not going to fag out about how similar your description is to what I've went through, but I can tell you that it does get better. I know that sounds like a meme and a cliche but I promise it's real.
Everyone is different and what works for someone else may not work for you, but I would suggest taking a break from 4chan as it can be a neverending loop of negative feelings. Those are a lot of fun sometimes but it's only going to bring you further down right now.
My other suggestion would be to not give up. I know it may seem like you already have, but you haven't. You're fighting even by typing out the issues you're going through. You're proving everyone wrong by not giving in and killing yourself.
Fuck them. Fuck everyone. You're more important that you realize and can do anything if you really want to. It's never easy but if you take small steps I believe you can accomplish absolutely whatever you wish.
Again, everyone is different - you can look inside yourself to find out what really motivates you or what you feel like a good first step could be. For me it was getting fit and working on self confidence (mostly faking it until I fooled myself). For you it could be anything else.
But focus your energies into something positive, as dorky as that sounds. Again, fuck everyone. You're better than them and can show them how retarded they were to discount you.
>>
>>171589712
>>I'm not going to fag out about how similar your description is to what I've went through, but I can tell you that it does get better.
When? I'm almost 40 and it's been exactly the same since his age.
>>
File: cameron_modelling_tee.jpg (279KB, 468x537px) Image search: [Google]
cameron_modelling_tee.jpg
279KB, 468x537px
My guild just poached Pseudo. AMA
>>
>>171590036
Can you poach babyshitter too?
>>
>>171590036
t. bongview
>>
File: babby.jpg (156KB, 812x536px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
156KB, 812x536px
>>171590117
Were working on it
>>
>>171590297
Please.
>>
File: Cxog2ryWEAArmpA.jpg (37KB, 540x529px) Image search: [Google]
Cxog2ryWEAArmpA.jpg
37KB, 540x529px
If Pouncy had got the choker. Wouldn't he have just gquit anyway?
>>
>>171590297
smily face in thumbnail
>>
>>171587116
>the courage to be a coward
How does that make any sense?
>>
why the fuck can high levels attack greys in this game? both parties should have to agree to combat before they become attackable. fuck this
>>
>>171591816
uhhhhh i dont think any of the HARMLESS CRITTERS u killed consented u bully......
>>
>>171591816

where and how hard did he touch you anon?
>>
>>171587978
It was then when a cold feeling went through my spine, although everyone was shouting and fighting hard against the Satyrs everything went completely silent for me,what was that feeling? was it him? Could it be that he found me again, in enemy territory? That far away?.
Aelaniel then placed her hand in my arm and looked at me with some surprise in his eyes like wondering why I was standing like a tree, I smiled her and tried to make her understand that I was a bit tired, then she gave me water from a canteen she had with her and the cutest smile I have ever seen appeared in his face just to change in a second into an horror face, the same second that Seifa sliced her throat and killed her instantly. I found my self paralyzed. He just kill her, our chance to cooperate with the Alliance, and my chance to find someone to share my journey with. I was desolated an furious. On my surroundings everyone was quiet watching Aelaniel for the lasts grasps of air. Then Seifa took the canteen and throw it to one of the Satyrs who started to scream in pain while some boiling water burned his face. After that everyone realized what was happening, the elf were trying to pack as many of us to kill us all together with the Satyrs. Seifa looked at me worried and went into the shadows. I shapeshifted and did the same. We both left the place while the sound of battle started. Many died that day, and a part of my innocence did too
>>
>>171591816
>waah waaah

git gud fag
>>
You want to experience the very best ERP on the server? You have come to the right person!
lvl60 human priest, doing EVERYTHING
50g and I'm all yours for 30 minutes
for just 30g more I'll talk to you on voice while doing it

contact me ingame: Madtii
or
discord: Madti#7077
>>
File: Wild Faggot Autist appears.jpg (87KB, 957x421px) Image search: [Google]
Wild Faggot Autist appears.jpg
87KB, 957x421px
>>171591816
>>
>>171591816
you mad white boi?
>>
>>171592659
I can just fear you all day and have you for myself.
>>
File: 1456650396861.jpg (217KB, 408x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456650396861.jpg
217KB, 408x480px
hahahaha discordfags btfo
>>
>>171593575
hot
>>
>>171592659
>mfw its real
>>
File: 111.png (63KB, 1121x64px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
63KB, 1121x64px
so close
>>
File: xiaos btfo.png (674KB, 793x799px) Image search: [Google]
xiaos btfo.png
674KB, 793x799px
Is Horde even trying?
>>
File: 1489704051819.gif (618KB, 313x235px) Image search: [Google]
1489704051819.gif
618KB, 313x235px
puddi
>>
>>171594187
>WoD models
reported
>>
>>171593713
>not filling it top to bottom with text
you tried
>>
File: 1456651980210.jpg (107KB, 615x623px) Image search: [Google]
1456651980210.jpg
107KB, 615x623px
>>171594812
>>
>>171594519
Pretty obvious they don't
>>
File: uggo.png (153KB, 657x756px) Image search: [Google]
uggo.png
153KB, 657x756px
>>171594627
Hiding that ugly face
>>
>>171592659
AA+
would recommend

going to buy it again soon
>>
>>171547689
That evil plague to sounds pretty fun I would stick with that character
>>
File: madti1.png (447KB, 584x602px) Image search: [Google]
madti1.png
447KB, 584x602px
>>171594627
Ugh!
>>
>>171594903
>not filled to the brim with text
try again
>>
>>171595095
>she sees your dick
>>
why do people like WoD models again? they may be higher resolution but something is just "off" about them. >>171594996 looks way hotter/better than >>171595095
>>
>>171595398
its also the animations
>>
File: jaime1.png (788KB, 851x941px) Image search: [Google]
jaime1.png
788KB, 851x941px
>>171595398
>something is just "off" about them.
>>
>>171595082
better luck next time huh. oh wait youre never gonna do it anyway.
>>
>>171595398
that's actually the only time I would prefer new models, what is that potato face
>>
How do you properly tank ragnaros since its not blizzlike and you cant resist the knockback even with fire-cap?
We try to have the second tank run in MT runs out, 2nd MT gets knocked out and MT goes back in and taunts him but its unreliable.
>>
>>171586803
Anyone? Does it just not exist or what?
>>
File: surprised gnome.png (58KB, 208x254px) Image search: [Google]
surprised gnome.png
58KB, 208x254px
>>171595545
>>
>>171595398
Uncanny Valley
>>
>>171594519
They literally aren't. A lot of groups just give up immediately if the very start of a BG goes awry and it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>171595628
tankswap it every knockback

don't bother with FR at all

welcome to elysium!
>>
>>171595628
Have an additional 2-3 tanks with an intercept rotation. One intercepts while the other(s) run with him in case of a resist.
>>
>give a priest arcane intellect
>they don't give me fortitude in return
rude desu
>>
File: image.png (100KB, 232x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100KB, 232x308px
>tfw they were reserved
>>
>>171595628
Idk exactly we do in oceanics thirteen but we haven't wiped yet on tag and we run 2 tanks

I think only sometimes they get knockback I'll try to see what they do on Wednesday night more closely to see if there's a way to mitigate/avoid it

All I know is as ranged dps I get fucking raped on the knockbacks makes it hard to stay alive if you fall in lava every 10 seconds

>>171595064
>That evil plague to sounds pretty fun I would stick with that character
Kk I'll go with that

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEAR ME PETTY MEAT BAG HUMANS
>>
>>171596371
What's your character name on anathema decadence?
>>
>>171595970
Every time
>>
I'm starting to believe Lumikaru isn't just your average autist. I think most of these posts are made by him. Also his wife and gf both don't exist.
>>
>>171596371
just do it if your feelings are serious.
>>
>>171596726
>starting to believe
how isn't it painfully obvious immediately
>>
>>171595398
>I don't want to have sex with Madti in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation

okay, not everyone is gay though
>>
File: lolxd.jpg (832KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lolxd.jpg
832KB, 1920x1080px
why are so may people flagged for pvp in elywn forest ?
>>
>>171500623
>doing green quests and dungeons will get you to level 60

My quest log is 19/20 and has been red and orange for 4 levels now.

I've been spamming dungeons.
>>
>>171596017
>>171595949
>>171595935

How many MT Healers u got ?
4 or 5 ?
>>
>>171597312
People dueling in goldshire, I believe dueling flags you for PvP.
>>
>>171595398
They went for a slightly cartoonish art direction and it really contrasts with the old "early 00's low fidelity realism" that WoW originally had.
>>
>>171598060
>h the old "early 00's low fidelity realism" that WoW originally had.

wait wut?

I thought the whole idea right from the get go was to be a bit cartoonish
>>
>>171597686
Here's the stats:
https://legacy-logs.com/Vanilla/Raids/Evaluation/index.php?rid=6146

I can't find the link to the stream we use
>>
>>171507702

As a hunter what do I do?

Slow trap, feign death to screw your targeting, jump-strafe technique, viper sting, concussion shot, /dance

Instant wing clips be upon anyone in melee range
>>
>>171597686
4 i think
>>
File: 1489989361054.png (227KB, 404x269px) Image search: [Google]
1489989361054.png
227KB, 404x269px
>He isn't revered with the League of Arethor
>>
>>171598176
Not really, or at least not as cartoonish as wow is now.

If you really take a look at how they model, skin and animate things in vanilla, and compare it to retail, they gave everything a lot of really "real" looking textures and natural animation. In retail a lot of models and textures are deliberately cartoonish (look at anything with fur) and their animations are exaggerated as hell.

There's nothing really wrong with either style though, there's something to prefer with both of them.
>>
>>171598590
>>171598242
Looks like 4 with a shaman helping, our MTs are both BiS and are at fireres cap but drop prior to son phase.
>>
>>171598747
his auto's are physical damage and the elemental fire DoT isn't partially resistable (same as knockback) so have them go full physical mitigation
>>
>>171598747
you dont need fire resist on rag im pretty sure
>>
>>171598747
>>171598910
>>171598956
I was nearly 400 fire res (315 is cap) on Sunday when we did Rag and I only resisted one knockback the entire fight.

You definitely don't need Fire Res on this server.
>>
>>171598242
wait im just looking at this

maybe we have 3 tanks?
>>
tfw guild is gonna wait a bit for the world bosses hype to die down before we do it

;-;

i wanted to do it now dammit
>>
>>171599035
>tfw when people said "lmao week 1 rag kill, tanks in greens... undertuned server" was met with "dude it's 12 year old content and the players know what they're doing also we saved up all our FR pots from levelling" it turned out the former party was right
>>
>>171599323
was hearing that a lot in guild chat that rag is easy mode on this server

ah well
>>
>>171598686

As someone who grew up with WC1/2/3, WoW, at the time, was seen as cartoonish and exaggerated. If anything the updated models were more true to the game.

IMO the Human male and Tauren were the best updates, but they dropped the ball with male Troll and UD models -- they tried to stay too close to the originals and they barely look any different. Orc models are the most different but they needed to add more variety like the originals had.

Overall its an improvement, though.
>>
>>171599323
Rag was a joke, we had one wipe, went and got UBRS buff for RDPS, then killed him. That was our "night of progression" on him lol.
>>
>>171599395
if anything it's overtuned once you're geared, since having FR cap on tanks made it trivial

here it's as difficult in epics as it is in dungeon blues, at least from a "how much damage do the tanks take" perspective
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-20+at+02.46.19).jpg (24KB, 339x134px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-20+at+02.46.19).jpg
24KB, 339x134px
>horde

lmao
>>
>>171599614
premades are anti-competitive cancer
>>
File: hunter lvl 40 played.png (2MB, 1268x760px) Image search: [Google]
hunter lvl 40 played.png
2MB, 1268x760px
>>171557084
But I did.
>>
File: SWEATIN PEPE.png (34KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
SWEATIN PEPE.png
34KB, 246x232px
>>171599652
those raptors are eyeing me lads i feel uncomfortable....
>>
>>171599652
>3 days played on a hunter to 40
>>
>>171599803
O.O
>>
>>171599803
I always wished they gave raptors a more spooky purr sound like they have in Jurassic Pork.
>>
File: Untitled.png (412KB, 520x617px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
412KB, 520x617px
>>171599639
I agree
>>
File: 1489855973552.jpg (23KB, 622x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489855973552.jpg
23KB, 622x650px
>>171599639
>He chose mudhuts and racial abilities over paladins and instaqueues
>>
>>171599901
I did 30-40 with only 2 quests. RFD and SM for the swords. Grinding beasts was great gold. Made like 140g+ from 30-39.

I don't think 3 days played is that bad. Is that considered slow for a hunter?
>>
>>171600024
I just went with Forsaken because thats what i did back in the day, muh nostalgia

i also was an undead warrior so fuck racial abilities

also fuck paladins and their pussy bubbles
>>
How come theres no good tbc server? No meme answers please. What actually makes TBC hard to emulate?
>>
>>171600291
scripting dem fights.

scripting dem dungeons.

not having bugs.
>>
>>171600291
I just think less people are interested in it
>>
The Cat Has Your Pipe is a guild composed of the server's most intellectual elite. Currently looking for intelligent, rationalist thinkers. Whisper Groupfinder for invite.
>>
File: 1489147496072.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1489147496072.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>>171600174
A foolish decision, prehaps?
>>
>>171600291
There is no dedicated core for 2.4.3 like there is for Wrath and Vanilla.

They are ALL using some kind of bootleg version of stock mangos which wasn't developed for TBC, hence everything from pathing to values being completely fucked.

The 2.4.3 emulation community overall is still stuck in 2011, they run really low quality servers with cash shops and extremely unprofessional/unblizzlike staff ingame.
>>
>>171600413
not at all i just dont pvp when there's premades going, let the chinese sate you fags' desire for supremacy

i rarely lose in honest battles

as mage i only need r7 anyway and im already halfway through r6
>>
>want to play horde because I like the races and the lore
>want to play alliance because I want to actually pvp at 60 outside of BRM

I have a gnome lock and a troll mage should I just stop mulling over which one to main and just level both of them at once
>>
>>171600513
>just level both of them at once
this

i feel you exactly on greentext

its more efficient to level more than one character at once anyways because of rested xp

the tryhard leveller in our guild is doing 3 alts at once lol
>>
>>171600291
There just isn't enough interest in it compared to vanilla.
>>
What addons do you guys use to show your crit chance, defence, and other stuff on your character sheet?
>>
File: 1483193740385.jpg (1MB, 4602x3852px) Image search: [Google]
1483193740385.jpg
1MB, 4602x3852px
>>171600403
I've always felt compelled to join a guild whom respect deep intellectual discussion among it's memebers, to whoms's'tve should I forward my applicaiton to?
>>
File: horde.png (3MB, 1416x1326px) Image search: [Google]
horde.png
3MB, 1416x1326px
>>171599639
>>171600174
>>171600512
>>
guys, wat to do, elysium dead? hellground dead? any other server left?
>>
>>171601419
but i literally said i didnt pick horde for the racials

i picked horde for nostalgia and lore
>>
>>171601537

its ok you match up with the rest of them
>>
>>171601434
Just play on Elysium as practice for Crestfall
>>
>>171601434
>5,7k during late night EU hours
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>171601857
He's just in a boring ass normie "casual leveling" guild after getting full BiS. Everyone know's that part is boring as fuck.
>>
>>171601646
but its dead dude, there is no pvp 70, some good player dont stay, people skill going to the downside down, wtf is wow gaming atm?
>>
>>171602107
i see elysium staff doing shit everyday, hellground doing one shit per day, srly wtf happen to serious gaming. sure im bored atm server down, and nothing to do while ig
>>
How mandatory are lupos and brokentooth at 60?

I like hunters but I don't want to play something that'll get turned down from premades and raids because I don't have an infinitely spawn camped pet that's impossible to get on this overpop server
>>
File: 1490040284542.png (957KB, 828x774px) Image search: [Google]
1490040284542.png
957KB, 828x774px
>>171602506
Wait for official legacy servers. /pray for Blizzcon 2017.
>>
>>171602578
not mandatory at all, they are nice to have sure, but no one will turn you away for not having them. they are like mini autism projects to stop hunters getting bored.
>>
>>171602278
>Elysium
>pvp 70

>>171602506
>hellground doing one shit per day
>doing one shit per day

Please stop posting. You don't even make sense.
>>
>>171598646
I'm not even level 40
>>
File: how its done.jpg (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
how its done.jpg
592KB, 1920x1080px
>>171599652
>>
File: 1487543486957.jpg (20KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1487543486957.jpg
20KB, 480x243px
>Get fear warded
>Get the remaining innervate

So this is what it's like to be /clique/
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (192KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
192KB, 1242x2208px
>>171602831
Probably sooner.
https://youtu.be/uYA7wqrLhWQ
https://youtu.be/o37ciG0ydzg
>>
>>171603861
hey, what's the name of the addon for your UI? I want to play runescape too
>>
>>171602831
>legacy servers
>happening
wew lad
>>
>>171603861
The real question is... do you only play with rested? The most rested I'd get from 30-40 is overnight.
>>
>indi is crestfall beta tester
>>
Hey guys me and 2 friends rolled yesterday (warrior priest mage) what can i do as a warrior to not suck dick and survive mobs? So far they just follow me on harder quest and i just got defensive stance. My first point went into heroic strike
>>
File: indibeta.jpg (29KB, 1146x86px) Image search: [Google]
indibeta.jpg
29KB, 1146x86px
>>171604650
>>
>>171604650
>>171604832
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
Rolling a priest were a mistake, i burned out at 50 while i got several other 60's on private servers. Why anyone would wanna play this class with the hindsight we have today is beyond me.
>>
>>171602831
> 2.5k pop cap
enjoy your empty server mejt
>>
>>171604824
Google search guides for your respective classes and look for talent builds. As warrior you want to level as fury/arms, mage frost and priest shadows.
If you're always playing together it can be different depending on your needs but generally it's unnecessary to stray from those suggested paths.
Being in def stance for hard/elite quests and dungeons is good, yes.
>>171605276
Priest is literally the best healing class and one of the most fun classes in the game, why would you say this?
>>
>>171605276
how can you be this shit?
>>
Horde wins wsg lol, with me being semi afk half the game leveling an alt in the elite village in Silverpine

A man down and alliance still can't win

Git gud scrubs enjoy your premades to mask your own inadequacy
>>
File: C7YiVFrXQAU1ceW.jpg (130KB, 1199x506px) Image search: [Google]
C7YiVFrXQAU1ceW.jpg
130KB, 1199x506px
What happened in Ironforge? Never even heard of <Iron Edge>
>>
>>171590892
Scenario 1: Pseudo gets the choker
"thanks babymetal, I knew I could count on you when you said I was gonna get it, next one is yours just like we promised."

Scenario 2: Baby steals the Choker and gives some vague reason to why but claims it was his decision.
"WTF?! I hate babymetal now. Why even be in this shit guild. *Joins superior guild with cool and interesting people in it."
>>
>>171607889
they took un'goro momentarily before inevitably being stomped by the mafia
>>
>>171608171
>i deserve loot even though im never top on healing, have communication issues, and talk behind people's backs

yep that's how it works, loot based on feelings.
>>
>>171608171
And this is why Babymetal should have never been the Paladin CL.
Instead he should've been kicked the second he started his temper tantrum over that.
>>
>>171607032

Everyone knows alliance pugs are shit
>>
>>171608171
Pouncy didnt get it for causing a wipe 3 weeks ago because hes a dumb faggot and muted people
>>
Stopped playing on ely about 4 weeks ago but cant resolve myself to delete characters.
Are they planning on closing this trash?
>>
>>171608864
that was mostly a positioning error with the adds, but yeah the early pull didn't help
>>
>>171608171
You were lootbanned for being annoying
>>
>>171608864
Let's be honest here, The choker wasn't distributed based on skill.
>>
>>171609116
If it was it'd go to a tank or dps since MoH healers are all utterly terrible.
>>
>>171609116
Pouncy didn't get it because he refused to buff priests after Madti got the choker.

He also kept arguing with Puddi and his general raid attitude needed improvement before he could be trusted with a choker.
>>
>>171609001
No, why would they?
>>
>>171609229
>refused to buff priests
Holy shit is this true? Lol what a petty, entitled little faggot
>>
>roll horde to avoid the tranny plague
>see "Finalflash" outside orgrimmar
I've made a mistake
>>
>>171609229
And this is why you don't join 4chan guilds
>>
>>171609338
He's only one person. Alliance is at least 50% tranny autism shitposting
>>
>>171609323
Not that guy, it's true though. Our paladins are fucking crazy.
>>
>>171601239
>What addons do you guys use to show your crit chance, defence, and other stuff on your character sheet?
please respond
>>
>>171609498
Every single one of MoH healers is either hopelessly retarded or just awful at the game.
Sadly they're all le clique so they will never get booted.
>>
>>171609551
Theorycraft is what you mean I think
>>
>>171609381
it's a few people at most, not the entire guild
i don't understand why you people can't get that through your heads so you have to resort to petty generalization
>>
>>171609229
>literal free heals vs appeasing a retarded priest
gee i don't know why he got mad.
>>
>>171609646
Indeed, we should gkick every single healer and never raid.
>>
>>171609687
#NotAllAutists

I'm sure there are some decent people in there, but these sperges infest every 4chan guild, and constantly cause drama and beg for attention. Much better to just find a normal guild and keep the morons out in their containment zones
>>
>>171609807
Oh god
Think of all the amazing loot we'd miss out on...
>>
>>171609807
Oh no, we'll miss out 1-2 out of 8 months of MC due to people rerolling healers in place of the gkicked retards.
How horrible.
>>
>>171609646
>Every single one of MoH healers is either hopelessly retarded or just awful at the game.
>Sadly they're all le clique so they will never get booted.

Only like 3 healers I'd say were crazy, they are not all 'le clique' either. The rest are fine and nice to raid with.
>>
>>171609652
no i have that

i mean like a thing on your Character tab that will show you your defence rating (if on a melee class) or your spell crit rating, etc

i dont want to have to look at one of my spells to see that kind of stuff
>>
>>171609932
Surprisingly enough the only ones who are "nice" are not playing female humans or nelves.
Who knew.
>>
I miss Samfu.
>>
>>171610214
Samfu is a retarded tranny attention whore and absolute shit at the game. That this piece of shit left is actually beneficial to everyone.
>>
>>171610276
if only we could get the rest of those cunts to leave
>>
>>171610276
Samfu is based
>show interest in pvp
>out of all the guildies only exguildie helps out with premades
>>
>>171610504
>The tranny shitter was nice to me so it means he's good!
El oh el.
>>
>>171610276
Samfu is CUTE do NOT bully!
>>
>>171610570
Thats generally how it works, yes.
>>
>>171610725
Shut the fuck up Samfu.
>>
>>171610828
Why r u so obsessed with him? Sound desperate?
>>
>fizzle darkstorm resisted the consumable skull
what
a
gyp
>>
>>171610056
>Surprisingly enough the only ones who are "nice" are not playing female humans or nelves.

neksi is nice and plays fem nelf
luthien is nice and plays fem nelf
madtii is nice and plays fem human
chuchu is nice and plays fem nelf
inervateslut is nice and plays fem nelf

pouncy and samfu both left so thats 2 crazies already gone
>>
who wants Samfu pics
>>
>>171611237
>Luthien

he is a sperg on par with Lumi
easily the most passive aggressive person in the guild
>>
>>171611276
Everybody already saw his weird ballsack and manly bonestructure on Discord before Elysium launched.
>>
>theorycraft says that +1% crit is = +7.14 damage with the gear that i have on

holy shit thats bullshit

does this get modified in later patches? no wonder people are talking mean shit about mage t1
>>
>>171611454
>on par with lumi

You really overestimate Lumi not being turbo sperg and a total shitbag.
>>
>every magic user carries around a staff/spellbook/wand
>everyone shoots spells from their hands instead

the eternal mystery of wow
>>
>>171611454
Luthien used to be nicein Nihilum.. Now he takes any opportunity to indirectly cause drama
>>
>>171611813
he is a shitstirring teenager with nothing going on so hes bored
>>
>>171611890
>>171611813
>>171611454
Earwen, stop posting about ureself.
>>
Why haven't they just kicked Babymetal since he's so bad at the game, caused loads of drama and stole loot?
>>
>>171612272
>why doesn't this ragtag 4chan group of mentally ill people have any integrity
hmmmmmmmm.......
>>
>>171612272
Because Manlet is a passive retard who lets people like Babyshitter and Lumispergo stay in ""class leadership"" spots
>>
File: worried about hornets.jpg (86KB, 400x448px) Image search: [Google]
worried about hornets.jpg
86KB, 400x448px
>there's 12 people camping every quest objective in the starter zones
>none of them can correctly write a single english sentence (are these ALL russians and chinese?)
>rampant goldselling spam, also in terrible half-russian grammar
I don't like this place
>>
>>171612272
>why dont u just kick everyone lol

you need people to raid you know?
>>
>>171612272
i don't know, i fucking hate him

not only is he shit at the game, anytime i ask him to heal one of my dungeons he always says "aaa, tomorrow i promise" or "in 1 hour sure" and then never does it.
>>
this could all be avoided by making Madtii or someone else heal officer and getting rid of paladin/druid officers
why do these even exist? we don't have class officers for dps either
>>
>>171610504

Dont forget he helps guildies relieve stress by posting his asshole so everyone gets fap fuel
>>
File: 1451171904721.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451171904721.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>171613532
>samfu
>fap fuel
you're giving yourself too much credit here
>>
>>171613397
Madti is already priest officer and officer of sitting on my dick
that would be too much work
>>
>>171612638
Those are pretty much all bots who only level to 10 so they can whisper. Once you get past it it's much better.
>>
>>171609338
Are you fucking kidding me? Finalflash is unironically based. Saw him in org a while back but was too shy to whisper him. He's my hero.
>>
>>171613397
>decides priest loot
>decides healer loot like choker
>isn't heal officer
I don't get it.
>>
File: whynot.png (404KB, 307x639px) Image search: [Google]
whynot.png
404KB, 307x639px
Which MOH trap is this?
>>
>>171613397
how many times does this have to be said, other people outside paladins want nothing to do with them.

>hey madti you're now overall healing leader so you deal with paladin and druid loot
>no fuck that

now what?
>>
>why is there no heal officer
the eternal question
pretty sure it was because Madtii said she doesn't want to deal with our paladins
like everyone else
>>
File: healing2.jpg (132KB, 564x675px) Image search: [Google]
healing2.jpg
132KB, 564x675px
>>
>>171605276
Either you don't like healing or you're trolling. Leveling can be a bit boring but at least you're really good in pvp and most people don't fuck with a priest in the first place. Just be glad you didn't level a shaman to 60. Never doing this shit again. You lose to every single class while leveling as enhance unless you get meme WF procs. Well at least raiding is comfy and I have very little competition for most of my gear.
>>
I'm a good class leader. I do good healing, I manage the paladins well. I work sleepless nights updating paladin spreadsheets and managing my community of paladins.

Everything in this thread is a lie.
>>
>>171614331
>now what
you make someone else healing leader
>>
>>171614196
Samfu!
>>
>>171612356

>you will never find normal nostalgia fags who just can't let go of the game

Every one turns out to be mentally ill, it's a fucking curse.
>>
>>171614196
who cares he's a fag
>>
File: 1403615124409.png (26KB, 726x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1403615124409.png
26KB, 726x1122px
>That's it this is it this time I'm making a main and sticking with it to 60
>reach level 20
>get bored and make 8 alts

every time
>>
>>171614196
Cutefu!
>>
>that feely feel when you finally manage to find out the address of that one priest you love
>>
>>171615650
>>
>>171614597
so what if no one wants to do it, aside from the sperg you are trying to replace? then what?

do you have aspergers or something?
>>
is there anyone from original nost entitled/nfa still around?

>tfw you only realize what an amazing time you had when its over

i miss you guys

t. literally
>>
>zeth'kur so dead it's reading as new on the realmlist
>>
>>171615508
I got my warrior to 60 without even making a bank-char while leveling.
How can you have zero perseverance?
>>
>>171486531
Mandate is a normie guild. I've seen danker memes in a colonoscopy bag
>>
>>171616696
then the GM has to do it
>>
>>171616961
Doesn't nacl still raid?
>>
my ultimate goal in life is to get blown by Madti sitting under my desk while I'm clearing Naxx on a private server
only one of these seems to be possible
>>
>>171619096
That's a pathetic goal.
>>
>>171619376
I'm a simple NEET
>>
>>171619096
Unless you switch to Kronos you'll probably have better luck getting blown by Matdy.
>>
Is the tranny thing a meme or is it real? do people really orbit them?
I'm not in the guild and don't post here a lot, so I'm not even sure where the meme begins or ends.
I guess my real question is: wtf does being a tranny have to do with WoW? Maybe I'm just not cool enough to understand your dank memes, who knows.
Anyhow, not bait, just curious. Don't really care that much either way.
>>
>>171620018
Madty is a guy, hes always said this, but there are lonely teenagers in here who trick themselves into thinking he is a girl so it s become a meme
>>
>>171617547
Why wouldn't the GM do it in the first place? You shouldn't be leading a guild if you can't distribute loot and understand class responsibilities and gearing. Class leaders is a retarded concept for shitter normie guilds who pretend a guild is anything other than just a group of people sharing the same schedule. The majority of you faggots have been playing since Nost at least, you should know how to handle MC by now.
>>
>mfw basically all MoH healers get called retards
>mfw not mentioned as a retard
Started from the bottom now we here.
>>
>>171620018
2/3 trannies left the guild
only Puddi is still there and not a single raid member orbits him because of his disgusting personality
he has an orbiter that has been lvl30 for 4 weeks and calls Puddi his "gf", Puddi tolerates him because he calls Puddi "she/her" and is free attention
the entire guild is making fun of them 24/7, it spawned the great :satellite: meme

>>171620126
stop trying to fool people, Madti, it's so obvious
just speak on voice if you want these memers to stop
>>
>>171620018

Its shitposted out of proportion in this thread.

In the guild there's hardly any of it, the only actual orbiter is automute.

>wtf does being a tranny have to do with WoW?

It has nothing to do with it, its a general thing that happens in all forms of online games. Some desperate thirsty guy gets a whiff of a possible 'girl' and goes mad.
>>
>>171621048
Automute doesn't even orbit anymore
>>
parents over shoulder guys dont say anything weird but....

do you guys know any ranking addons? it'd be nice to be able to project my rank based on the honor I've got this week
>>
>>171621151
>Automute doesn't even orbit anymore

lmao
>>
>>171621151
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 699x485px
>Tfw upstanding member of Paladium paladin guild master race
>>
>>171621151
kek
>>
>>171621321
moruno rank
>>
So I just want to get one thing straight about professions:

Tailoring is mandatory if you're a clothy and no matter what class you are one of your professions should be engineering?

Is this correct?
>>
>>171621543
>>171621557
>>171621589
all of his targets told him to fuck off pretty much
when was the last time you saw him orbiting in discord?
Automute gets too much unwarranted hate
>>
>>171621843
No.
>>
>>171621843
Get Tailoring for your epic robe at 300, then craft that robe and unlearn tailoring.
>>
Automute had real confirmed actual sex with Kasandra/Melori and Madti
did anyone else? no
he is way cooler than most people here
you're just jealous
>>
>>171621151
So is puddi accepting orbiter applications? I can roll a character on Elysium for her
>>
>>171622267
still needed for bloodvine set bonus when ZG comes out
>>
>>171622060
>>171622267
Alright, what's good to grab as a hunter?
Thread posts: 787
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.