[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lozg/ The Legend of Zelda General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 788
Thread images: 94

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link Compilation<
http://pastebin.com/ktUtxsNR

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin<
http://pastebin.com/yDtHrpnN
http://pastebin.com/CtRd9Ajk (Amiibo drops)

>Sheikah Lore<
http://pastebin.com/Cvc3Ziwp(Appearances)
http://pastebin.com/KRTD4Rbt(Sheikah Symbol & Eye Symbols)
http://pastebin.com/AQ2qbbjV(Theories/History)

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Playlist<
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVF6N4c4B12Iwz8bejLjo6iWYGlN6FxcT

>News/Developments<
DLC Expansion Pass announced:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/special-announcement-from-eiji-aonuma/

>Zelda comics and Manga<
http://www.zeldalegends.net/?n=manga
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess

>Art Collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
https://www.nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.

Last Thread: >>170413187
>>
Snu snu
>>
Shit ending
>>
>tfw You go around freeing the Divine Beasts all game for HALF OF GANON'S LIFE BAR
>tfw FUCKING HALF OF HIS LIFE BAR
>tfw Not even strong enough to take down his first form

divine beasts a shit
>>
Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲
>>
Is BoTW Link the most fuckable ever?
>>
what the hell are ores used for?
Whats the best way to make rupees?
how much does ores sell for

also whats the best case for the switch for on the go
>>
My TV is only 720p, will I get better performance?
>>
File: How embarrassing.jpg (38KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
How embarrassing.jpg
38KB, 500x378px
>>170439669
>Look up OoT release so I can laugh at this fucking plebian youngfag
>I, too, was 4 years old when it came out
>>
>find a tireless frog under a rock
>try to catch it
>it jumps off a cliff
I guess it'd rather become a pancake than an elixir.
>>
>>170441694
No
>>
>Go into game expecting Paya to be best girl
>Suddenly Mipha is best everything

Is there a better waifu? She loves you way more than that whore Zelda, her brother is the best bro ever, she handmade boss ass armor for you, and she even gives you one of the best abilities in the game.
>>
>wearing gerudo clothes
>guy tries to ask me out on a date
>they only response is to shut him down before he even finishes asking the question.

Goddammit Nintendo
>>
I love how close you can get to the divine beasts when not on a quest in this game. When I first started, seeing the ruto beast flying around was amazing, then seeing the gerudo one from the tower, then walking right up to the goron one. Also the zora one as you were walking up to the domain, then they get bigger the closer you get
fun game
>>
>>170441496
You also don't have to fight all the blights in a row
>>
Does anybody else not miss the green tunic? I know it's classic but I really like he fact that Links has so many different clothing options now, not to mention I just think Link looks better in blue.
>>
>>170441496
That pissed me off so much.
>Ganon with a shit ton of tools, probably the most powerful he has ever been
>"since you're a pro player, here's your reward: an easier boss fight that is already easy :^)"
The ending turned me the fuck off of this game. I had way more fun fighting the Lynel with flying heads around it than fighting gimped Ganon.
What makes me more mad is the fact that it could have been the GOAT boss fight from the series. All the mechanics are there, but they're poorly used. You just press parry to win.
>>
>>170441878
Except she reeks of fish because she is a fish, and is literally cold-blooded, so even touching her would be yucky, nevermind fucking.
>>
>>170441854
So presumably they have a hardware scaler...So... Why the hell doesn't it support "4k"
>>
>>170442149
The smell of fish means it's decaying. I mean sure, she smells like fish, but that's because she's been rotting in the control room for 100 years
>>
Are you sure you didn't miss one on Blatchery Plain?

Why don't you go back and check.
>>
File: you found me.jpg (944KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
you found me.jpg
944KB, 1280x960px
I walked past this rock this morning and had the urge to go lift it up.
>>
How do I get the shrine that looks like it's inside hyrule castle?
>>
An incredible game soured by a shitty story, final boss fight, and ending.
>>
>>170442542
pretty much
>>
>>170442507
You found me!
>>
>>170442542
Eh, some parts of the story are good. I genuinely enjoyed the characters and the way the past unfolded surrounding the Zora.

The story just needed a bit more polish and the final boss needed some... zazz.

Maybe hard mode will fix the final boss.
>>
>>170442507
Yahahaaa!
Hehe!
>>
>>170441716
Ill laugh at you, I was 11. Being an 11 year old with OoT is the greatest experience ever.
>>
Give me a map that shows all Lynel locations, I need to go Lynel huntan.
>>
>>170442815
what's being a wizard like?

I'll be there soon
>>
>>170442997
A vile temptress caused me to lose my chance at awakening the vast arcane knowledge we all have. Don't lose your way like I did.

DINK life ain't so bad. Never have children
>>
File: historiaSC.png (707KB, 1440x878px) Image search: [Google]
historiaSC.png
707KB, 1440x878px
Inb4
We're just listening to an old man spouting nonsense at us trying to sell us jewelry in the shape of a tri force. We are playing his story.
>prove me wrong
This is taken straight from the official legend of zelda hyrule historia book.
>>
File: thxauZx.jpg (167KB, 1229x800px) Image search: [Google]
thxauZx.jpg
167KB, 1229x800px
So I just watched all the memories and I have to say at the start I thought this was the most shit Zelda but she's grown on me and I'd say currently she's the best Zelda of them all. It doesn't hurt that she's got a rocking body or at least an outfit that shows it off better than previous Zelda's

A question though. Did she unlock her power because she was willing to sacrifice herself, because she loved Link more than everyone else including her Dad or had she simply lost to much and the thought of losing more awoke her power
>>
What do you get for completing the Hyrule Compendium?
>>
I FUCKING LOVE MOBLINS.

Pros:
>Big
>Strong
>Tells funny jokes
>Lives cleanly
>Cute nose

Cons:
>None
>>
So can you actually repair weapons in this game?
I'm getting pretty close to things breaking but I haven't actually broke anything yet because my crippling OCD doesn't let me use anything that says it's about to break.
>>
>>170443469
No. When my shits almost broke I hurl it against walls to feel satisfied its dead.

You can repair some story weps only.
>>
>>170443469
>>170443574
you can't repair any weapons
>>
>>170443290
It awoke because she wanted to protect link cause she likes him. It was foreshadowed in another memory when Mipha was gonna tell her to think about the one she likes to channel her power.
>>
>>170443657
>hasn't even gotten the tridents
>>
>>170443745
It's remake, not repair.
>>
>>170443574
If you hurl it at an enemy, it crits them.
>>
File: 1450739551040.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450739551040.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Is there any kind of reward for completing all the dragon shrines? I kinda expected something triforce related seeing as the shrines are named after the virtues
>>
>>170443782
>arguing semantics like an autist

It effectively accomplishes the same thing. Your broken weapon is returned in perfect shape.
>>
>>170443745
>hasn't even played the game

the champion weapons can't be repaired, just remade when they're broken
>>
>>170443574
>>170443657
Okay I... I might need to take a break and rethink this.
Maybe getting this was a bad idea.

I don't think I can actually get over this.
I feel like I'll lose my mind playing this.
>>
>>170443856
There's a big difference between remaking and repairing.
>>
The only thing I want to see in a patch is double weapon durability.
>>
File: buttocks.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
buttocks.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>170443675

That's fair enough but whilst her relationship with her dad was rocky I can't imagine she wouldn't have tried to protect him and Urbosa and Daruk were like her elder siblings in how they looked after her and new her so well. A moist vagina drawing out more power than those ties seems kinda so-so
>>
>>170443909
In real life, sure. In the game... no. Your broken weapon is fixed/returned/made not broken again.

There's literally no gameplay difference. Once its shattered you go get it made not shattered again.
>>
I want to get a taste of Sidon's shark dicks(s)
>>
>>170443981
>I can't imagine she wouldn't have tried to protect him and Urbosa and Daruk were like her elder siblings in how they looked after her and new her so well.
She wasn't even near them when they were dying compared to when Link was about to get his head sliced off two inches in front of her.
>>
man noborus is super confusing
>>
>>170443290
Reading her diary/research notes in her room in Hyrule Castle also helps a little with the story.
>>
When playing this game i like to think about 100 years ago and that the game was the linear 3D Zelda that went to shit last second.
>>
File: 1488099142931.jpg (2MB, 1300x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1488099142931.jpg
2MB, 1300x1707px
>>170444117

So basically as the king said she lacked a sense of urgency. I guess she really was a failure
>>
Still can't play this game because Amazon screwed me over with my preorder.

When do you think switches will restock?
>>
Man, where can a100+ year old go to get a decent drink around here?
>>
Are there any cheats for this game ?
>>
>>170444123
You're over complicating it.

Try taking a break from the game and come back.
>>
File: image%3A364406.jpg (38KB, 877x507px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A364406.jpg
38KB, 877x507px
I can understand conventional weapons breaking. I understand those lightning and fire rods depleting their charge. I can even understand that leaf getting holes in it over time and becoming unusable. But why do the ancient weapons break? They're fucking lightsabers, and yet Guardian Sword is less durable than Boko Club.
>>
>>170444123
yeah I spent ages spinning around the segments trying to find a way to the top before realising you can just ride the spinning elevator thing up there
>>
>>170444196

Spoil me, my good man. With Uni I can't play as much as I'd like plus I'm shit at the game so progress is slow
>>
>>170444379
To be fair they are 10000 years old
>>
>>170444379
They're losing power rather, when they stay attached on a guardian they're always on because the guardian is generating power towards it. At least that's my head canon.
>>
>>170444359
>>170444435
Yeah probably! I've spun the segments to power the head, gotten the terminal in the head by raising it up, then there's the power in its butt. I feel like I'm being stupid dropping spears to power the butt, then running to the tail to get up there, but i'm not fast enough. Might try taking on the rito beast then coming back
>>
What's your favorite region in the game?
>>
>>170444564
Nevermind, making progress! I got up into ones of its domes
>>
>>170444564
It's definitely easy to lose your train of thought with naboris but once that shit clicks you feel like you've transcended the boundaries of mortal knowledge.
>>
>>170444564
So you're stuck at the bit wher you need to ride the tail up to the next level? You need to spin one of the segments to break the circuit, go to the tail and then put it back into position if that makes sense
>>
>>170444564
I remember thinking that I was fucking stupid the first time I was in it, but after shutting the game off and trying it out the next day, it really wasn't that complicated at all.
>>
Anyone know if there's a better way to get star fragments than hoping for a random drop at night? It's so fucking dumb that the Twilight Princess armor uses the rarest material in the game.
>>
>>170444913
Yeah I just got it haha

Like >>170444838 says, it feels like it's all clicking into place now
>>
>riding ganon horse
>see camp of sleeping bokoblins
>charge towards it and jump off when i get near
>horse still dashing
>tramples and kills three of the bokoblins
>throws the last sliver bokoblin away
Best Horse
>>
File: 1cb.png (205KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1cb.png
205KB, 1000x1000px
>Realize way too late that by showing up in Zora's domain you upend Kaydeh and Kodah's marriage

I'm so sorry Innbro, you treat me way better than I deserve.
>>
Where are all the Lynels located?
>>
>>170442815
hey me too high five
>>
>>170444812
I haven't explored Tabantha, Faron or Hebra much, but I love Lanayru and the Great Plateau is C O M F Y as fuck.
>>
Okay I've played the game for a while and I'm still loving it. But what the fuck was that enemy those two reviewers were talking about? Something like it would see Link from a long distance out and would just stare? I haven't seen anything like that.
>>
>>170445195
I've a bunch marked, but I don't know if they're those big guys, stones, or Lynel.
The one I remember very good, since he raped me thoroughly, is at the very north on the map, near the big skeleton where the Flamberge is.
>>
>>170444812
Akala
It's so comfey looking. I would build a small house on a seaside cliff.
>>
>>170445195
>One downhill of Akkala(?) Stable, in the forest.
>One on that mountain over Zora's Domain, from the shock arrow quest
>One in the Arena Ruins
>Two on the path west of the Mounted Archery Camp, by the giant horse
>Some amount in Hyrule Castle, in those cramped rooms that lock on you when you enter

That's all I can think of right now, and I think most of those are the blue mid-tier recolors.
>>
Any hints for the last terminal in Noborus, in the cage?
>>
>>170445395
Me neither, and I've done all the memories, guardians, and gone through the final boss.
>>
>>170445195
There's one in the coliseum southwest of hyrule castle
>>
>>170445490
>build a small house

Wow yeah me too! But instead all we get is some purchasable homes that we can upgrade but not really customize at all.

:^)

Nintendo probably won't do a Bethesda and throw out a DLC that adds some Heartfire-esque shit to the game either like home building or other basic open world rpg elements.
>>
>>170445195
I found one in a platau in the jungle
>>
>>170445642
Nevermind figured it out, easier than I thought!
>>
>>170445642
Rotate it so you can access it from outside the main body
>>
>>170445704
HomeS? Plural? I found the one in Hateno, but are there more?
>>
>>170445642
*naboris
>>
Do enemies suffer weapon durability or finite ammo?
>>
What is with this game's fucking OBSESSION with arrows?

So many quests, secrets, side-quests etc require arrows and none of them actually give you any, you have to hoard them yourself at your own expense and effort or you'll just come again and again to things which you need an arrow to perform but can't.

The malice'd dragon can be done with bombs but then you require an arrow afterwards.

The lightning pattern on the cliff wall requires specifically a shock arrow, no other form of lightning will do.

Multiple korok secrets which require arrows and so on and so forth.

Weapons, bows, shields you get a constant flow of from everywhere, Arrows however you are genuinely expected to farm for at all times, shops sell worthlessly low amounts of them for extortionate prices and they're in constant demand, not for fighting enemies but for shooting targets and solving puzzles.

Even worse, many of the puzzles are specifically coded to respond only to arrows, you may well be able to perform the puzzle with something else, a thrown weapon perhaps, but the game will not trigger unless you used an arrow.

If the game demands that you must have an arrow to progress then it should give you 1 regular arrow nearby, that is not asking too much for your time.
>>
>>170445841
thank you, i knew i had it wrong
>>
>>170445395
Maybe they actually meant a Lynel? He will notice you from quite the distance if you have nothing equipped or eaten to silence you and throw those lighting arrows that rain directly from the sky at an unimaginable far distance.

I can't think of anything else, honestly.
>>
>>170445853
No, no matter how much they whack you with their weapon its in perfect condition when you pick it up.

They're also a source of infinite arrows, so yeah.
>>
Hate having the analogue stick at the bottom on the right joy-con desu.

Do you think Nintendo will sell joy-cons where both the analogue sticks are at the top?
>>
>>170446012
I feel you. I'm always running low on regular arrows due to puzzles while having like 80+ of every other type.
>>
>>170446058
Can you get them to pick up your weapon so when you kill them your weapon is like new?
>>
Is there shit I can miss permanently? I want to 100% the game.
>>
>>170446279
Haven't tried but I wanna say no, I don't think so.
>>
File: true daamge.jpg (381KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
true daamge.jpg
381KB, 1280x720px
God damn what a find.
>>
>>170444356
there's a Breath of the Wild trainer and it requires TCPGecko running with CosmoCourtney's codehandler on the Wii U
>>
>>170446315
Probably some chests in the divine beats, but they won't contain anything unique that you wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.
Maybe entries for those Blights in the beasts? But I think these can be bought for rupees as well.

All in all, I think nothing's miss-able.

I'm still waiting for a guide anon to upload a chest/treasure list for the beasts since I don't think a chest icon shows up on the map for these.
>>
>>170446315
I don't know if it's a quest or not, but the old man has you make food at the start of the game and gives you cold resistant clothing in return. I never did the quest(?) but still got the clothing by going back to his cabin
>>
>>170446279
This shouldn't be too hard to test. Find a small camp at night, sneak in and pick up anything nearby that could be used as a weapon, kill all but one bokoblin and drop a weapon in front of them.
>>
>>170446570
what did you have to make for him?
>>
>>170446570
I got that by speaking to him at the summit of the mountain.
>>
>Surely this won't actually work

It fucking worked
>>
>>170446401
where dat
>>
File: 1462057025688.jpg (306KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1462057025688.jpg
306KB, 600x900px
Oh boy, I can't wait to see a normal Hyrule castle after I defeat Ganon. Haha. Like after the game. Lol.

"Let's go tell King Dorephan about Mipha :)"

Fuck you Zelda
>>
>>170446632
No idea, never did it. Can't get the quest after leaving the plateau though i don't think

also thunderblight ganon was pretty good
>>
>>170446764
I vaguely remember something like that as well but I think you don't need to cook it. I think I found what he wanted somewhere and could give it to him the moment he requested it. But I've no clue anymore.
>>
>>170446401
wew, where do you get the royal claymores? I want to do some lynel hunting as well
>>
Sidon is for __________.
>>
>>170441878
>She loves you way more than that whore Zelda

Nah , Zelda surpasses her by the end
>>
>>170446910
One on top of Tabitha Tower, a few in the Guard's Quarters in Hyrule Castle.
>>
>>170446704
pretty good anon
>>
>>170442149

Her brother is better in every way, including being alive. If you prefer the sister to the brother you must be some kind of faggot.
>>
>Save Gerudo from the divine beast
>Acquire Urbosa's Fury
>Literally appear in front of Gerudo town guards by a spark of light

NO VOE IN GERUDO TOWN, SCUM
>>
I want to hug a korok!!
>>
How do you get the skins of the other links? What amiibos?
>>
what are you supposed to do with the envelope the guy gives you when you have all the photos?
>>
>Twilight Link armor is garbage unless you farm Star Fragments
how the fuck do you even get these effectively
I've only seen one drop from the sky like once and I only got one other from some balloon loli
>>
>>170446704
I tried that and two of my weapons despawned
I think it only lets you have a certain number of weapons on the ground, because I was doing this with a shit ton of short weapons

Luckily I found the other ball after about 20 minutes. Felt like an idiot too when I realized where it was.
>>
>>170448612
Where did you find this balloon loli? I'm trying to upgrade the same armor.
>>
>>170447990
No clue, really.
Just get some NFC sticker and make them all.
>>
Anyone remember the Royal Recipe ingredients? I didn't write them down and kind of don't want to go back in there
>>
>>170441175
Is it worth it to do more than 2 extra stamina bars?
>>
Why does Link look so dopey? Also, what's with his mouth always being just open enough so you can see his teeth? Looks like he's a mouth breather. A dopey mouth breather.
>>
>>170448757
Woodland Stable, I think it was.
>>
>>170448878
Being dead for 100 years has left him a little brain damaged.
>>
>>170448857
I stopped at 1 bar and haven't found the need for anymore
>>
>>170448857
Can you even do more?
>>
>>170447831
Korok r34 when?
Hestu r63 when?
>>
File: best girl.png (876KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
876KB, 1366x768px
>>170447260

you'd think they'd allow you to wear what you like after you've freed the beast considering the Chief and the head of the Palace Guard and military know and approve of you as a Voe walking around the city

In game I can only conclude it's to keep up appearances as there's already floods of men trying to get access and being denied giving one special treatment would be a slippery slope
>>
>>170448857
>>170448960
i thought there was a limit of two circles

>>170449071
also consider the most well known male Gerudo in the series
>>
Wonder what zora pussy feels like
>>
>>170449191
Wet and slimy.
>>
>>170448960
>>170449168
I guess you can't do more, that leaves a total of 20 health upgrades plus 4 from bosses no? Isn't that overkill?
>>
File: bestest.png (686KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bestest.png
686KB, 1366x768px
>>170449168

Yeah but you're not Gerudo nor are all the other males visiting so that's a moot point. It's very unclear how these Gerudo who've gone over 10,000 years without a male unlike previous Gerudo who had one every 100 years would react to the birth of another male
>>
Post fun adventuring moments you've had.

>Early in the game, just got the quest to track down all my memories
>Painter guy is right there in Kakariko to lead you to the one at the eastern Lanayru road gate
>Memory is about Zelda returning from the top of the nearby mountain
>Decide I'm gonna climb that mountain
>No cold resist, so I have to spam raw meat and apples every 20 seconds
>reach the top
>It's a fucking dragon
>Suddenly I'm flying through the air and jumping between paragliding and shooting

I know the dragons aren't that special at the end of the day, but randomly stumbling upon this at the start of the game was really awesome and made me realize that there was going to be a lot of these awesome moments of discovery.
>>
>>170447260
Not to mention it seems like half of the town knows you're voe after it's all said and done
>>
>>170449304

from the way the game is designed it seems like they don't expect you to max out your entire arsenal and person to the max before going for the Dungeons or Ganon
>>
>>170449304
They almost certainly don't expect you to max everything before you go and beat the game.
>>
>>170449332
>>No cold resist, so I have to spam raw meat and apples every 20 seconds
>>reach the top
>>It's a fucking dragon

I pretty much did exactly the same, was fun. Actually I did that in every cold area before I found out you could equip a fire rod / fire weapon and it warms you up
>>
If I go through Hyrule Castle early and go to fight Ganon am I able to fight the blights, get heart containers from them, then leave to do other shit before actually fighting Ganon?
>>
>>170449376

To me this suggests there's more men sneaking into the town than you and the guy who sold you the outfit
>>
>>170449191

Wonder what Zora penis feels like.

Specifically Sidon's.
>>
File: 20170308_172140.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_172140.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
She's got a point
>>
Where the fuck do I get 60 goddamn ancient gears?

Is the ancient armour even worth that effort?

Does it then require MORE gears and cores to upgrade from fairies?
>>
>>170449760
Gears aren't the problem.
Cores on the other hand.
>>
File: 1488979003741.jpg (212KB, 1070x1327px) Image search: [Google]
1488979003741.jpg
212KB, 1070x1327px
Anyone has this art without the text?
>>
>>170449692
I'm going to marry Laruta!
*hum ha hmm~!*
>>
>>170449760
You get guardian parts from guardians, obviously.
And yes, you need more guardian parts to upgrade them.
If you're lazy, you can get the guardian amiibo that drops a lot of guardian parts.
>>
File: 1378609940093.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1378609940093.gif
860KB, 600x313px
God damn I'm still early game but I'm doing the snowling trick with nothing but the warm doublet and a meteor rod I got out of a chest somewhere. Gonna buy me a house by the end of today.
>>
>>170449760
Killing Guardians actually gives you a lot more resources than the cost of ancient arrows, I've found. The rupees still sting, but if you've got a lot it should be pretty simple to farm up some shit.
>>
>>170450061

Which Mountain is the Snowling game on? I've been up and down so many
>>
>>170450084
You can save money by mastering the tricky art of parrying their lasers back at them.
It's a one hit kill on the decrepit ones and like a couple hit kill on the fully functioning ones.
I am only so good at it that I am currently out of sheilds.
>>
What's the deal with the glowing on Satori Mountain?
>>
File: 1440648306728.jpg (26KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1440648306728.jpg
26KB, 401x401px
>>170450061
>watch as he tries to save up to 50,000
>>
File: know your place.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
know your place.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Anyone want to tell me what Zelda's diary in Hyrule castle says besides the Link being a glutton and being silent to maintain a strong image
>>
>>170450230
Lord of the moutain horse is up there as well as a load of blupees. I don't think there's a quest as i haven't found one yet
>>
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/117006-Nintendo-Switch-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Review
>>
What's the deal with the rocks on top of mount Hylia? I'm guessing it's a Korok but nothing seems to trigger it
>>
I can get 5 more hearts from shrines, and 2 from the divine beasts, but then that leaves me at 27 hearts. Where do the last 3 come from?
>>
>>170450651
A good night's sleep
>>
>>170450651

DLC
>>
>>170450358
After the memory where she tells Link to fuck off, she says that he made a confused faces as if he didn't know what she was angry about. It made her feel guilty and even more upset with herself.

She's thankful for Link saving her from the Yiga and she goes to apologize to him and try to talk to him more.

She says that when her mother died she also lost a teacher to help her with the power.

She says she's going to the Spring of Power but knows that it won't awaken her power in the end cause she suks.

She turns 17 and has a bad feeling that Ganon is pretty much here now.

Basically those, maybe one or two I'm not remembering
>>
Are there more scenes/different endings if you defeat the Calamity without the aid of the mechas and the Master Sword?
>>
ganon dies in the end
>>
>>170451130
NO
>>
How often / what triggers Kilton to have new gear?
>>
>>170451210
Buying the other gear. Buy the first three masks and you unlock Lynel mask. Buy Lynel mask and you unlock Dark Link set.
>>
>>170450651
Putting less upgrades into stamina.
>>
Am i missing something here? This clearly isn't taking me high enough.
>>
>>170451372
That's what I'd done. I bought the bokoblin and moblin which were the only ones available, but he never got the next bunch until I beat a divine beast. I just bought the lizalfos, and horse bridle+saddle but thats all he has
>>
>>170450606
Are they three big boulders? There should be a hole you can roll one into down the hill.
>>
>>170450061
Where is this snowling at?
>>
>>170451429
The pillar to your left.
>>
>>170451429
Check the back of that column thing
>>
>>170450267
What happens if you do have 50k when he asks for it?
>>
>>170451429
What a very suspicious pillar to the left that is, perhaps you should search around it
>>
>>170451492
It's a long rock atop four small ones similar to chuchu.
>>
>>170451074

Thanks
>>
>>170444223
imagine how people would react to her being alive after all this time
>>
File: 1488632699651.jpg (86KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488632699651.jpg
86KB, 809x1200px
BotW STRATEGY GUIDE PDF WHEN?
>>
File: 20170308_175258.jpg (774KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_175258.jpg
774KB, 2560x1440px
Is saving a marriage so simple?
>>
if you want to farm ancient drops just get a bow that fires multiple arrows and one shot the flying guardians, they drop far more than that one arrow cost.
>>
would it be possible to unrust a rusted shield if I dropped it in front of an octorok? cause I cant really throw it.
>>
>>170452141
I'm not sure what line of thinking you're following here, but I'm gonna go with no.
>>
>>170452227
If you throw rusted weapons at octorocks they swallow it and spit it out unrusted.

>>170452141
Not sure, worth a try.
>>
>>170452227
Some anon said if you throw a rusted weapon at them they spit it out, repaired.
>>
>>170451876
I considered buying and scanning it, but I'm not dropping 20€ on a guide.
>>
>>170452336
Time to collect scraps!
>>
File: 1485111311492.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485111311492.gif
967KB, 245x250px
>>170452460
Please anon, consider what this place did it for you. If anything.
I want to buy, but with the taxes in my country the price will hike to about $60.
>>
>>170441716
I was 6 when OoT came out, I didn't beat it until I was 12 because I was afraid of redeads.

Took me a while to beat WW for the same reason.
>>
>>170451372
I had all of that unlocked from the start
>>
Anyone know where i can get a windcleaver and a frostspear? I need them for the Weapon Connoisseur quest
>>
>>170451940
When you're as petty as that bitch, yes.
>>
can i go to hyrule castle without triggering the story or final boss? I keep hearing there's good shit there
>>
>>170452872
>frostspear
Went to Mt Lanayru's summit?
>>
>>170451825

The Sheikah would be overjoyed, Gerudo, Rito and Goon would be indifferent and the Hylians would be happy but there'd be a lot of rumours and she'd have to earn their trust to lead them
>>
>>170452872
Wind cleavers drop from the big yiga guys
>>
>>170452872
>Frostspear
I actually have one in my inventory, but I've no clue anymore where to get it.
Compendium says: Hebra Mountains and Hyrule Field.
>>
File: 148037973140.jpg (45KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
148037973140.jpg
45KB, 500x385px
How do I get the Master Sword? I'm guessing it's at the Lost Woods but I've defeated all beasts yet it's not letting me in.
>>
>>170452982
Yes, and it's worth it.
>>
>>170452969
All women are dumb whores
>>
>>170453210
Go in through the front and follow the wind
>>
>just got the Game
>right after where the scientist loli upgrades my shit
>find Shrine nearby on the beach, a major test of Strength
>the fucking guardian has so much life my entire inventory of weapons and arrows got him down to one quarter of life

Durability is such an awful mechanic games.
>>
File: food.jpg (33KB, 556x206px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
33KB, 556x206px
Wew.
>>
Every day is a good day to dye!
>>
>>170453376
Recipe/?
>>
>>170453376
how
>>
>>170453376
Best I made so far had only +20.
>>
>>170453346
Use bombs!
>>
>>170453376
Blood moon?
>>
>>170453376
Holy
>>
>>170453479
>>170453480
Not him, but steamed mushrooms are made with any vegetable/herb/flower + mushrooms.

You get the hearty prefix by using an ingredient with it, to get more hearts just use a lot of hearty ingredients.
>>
>>170453210
Light a torch and follow where the wind blows the embers
>>
>>170453161
yeah but after I did the quest for the gerudo the hideout is empty, do they spawn somewhere else?
>>
>>170441878
Well, Mipha has the worst voice work I've heard in the game so far, so I'd call that a point against her.
>>
>>170453479
Just use 5 Big Hearty Radish and you get one with +25.
It's not really hard.
>>
>>170453529
I was already fighting him for ten minutes. Lets not make it 30.

How quick can I get the master sword?
>>
>>170453772
Wait until night time and those guys will try to assassinate you. Every night.
>>
>Shrine wants me to carry a ball alllllllll the way around a swirly peninsula
>I say fuck that, and use stasis to golf it in
There's no wrong way to solve a puzzle.
>>
>>170453376
The anon didn't post his recipe, but my best guess is this is some mix of big hearty radishes and hearty truffle (possibly 4 big hearty radish 1 hearty truffle?) Possibly it crit too, giving another 3 hearts.
>>
>>170453968
Alternative solutions
>>
>>170452141
magnesis the shield into the octorok's face maybe?
>>
>>170453479
>>170453480
>>170453556
>>170453972

sorry I went to the kitchen and was afk. the recipe was 3 big hearty truffles and 2 big hearty radishes, non crit.
>>
I hope they make the amiibo costumes dlc, I refuse to support this nonsense
>>
Anybody know where the goron with the name that ends with son is?
>>
>>170454356
Mines
>>
Can I still complete the compendium if I dont own any amiibo?
>>
>>170454612
Amiibo exclusive items aren't counted for the compendium.
>>
>>170454356
http://www.rpgsite.net/feature/5377-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-guide-from-the-ground-up-quest-how-to-unlock-tarrey-town
>>
>>170453845
yeah i noticed that but it's only the archers, do the big guys attack too?
>>
>>170454798
Yeah I've had two attack me, they drop their huge wind Katanas
>>
I've seen on here that one of the fairies lives in the desert. Is it possible to go there before defeating camel? She's the last fairy I need I think, the previous one cost 1k rubles, does that mean this one will cost 5k?
>>
>>170455178
10k shekels for the last one from what I've heard
>>
File: Urbosa.png (231KB, 380x480px) Image search: [Google]
Urbosa.png
231KB, 380x480px
>hope for years that the Gerudo would come back
>they finally do
>they're relatively friendly 7' tall muscular Amazons
Worth it. Thank you, Nintendo.
>>
>>170455396
I want to destroy my dick to her railing dancer Link, r34 needs to come fast.
>>
Ok, so I found the big red and green dragons, and I stumbled onto a shrine that wants a scale from the green dragon. Do I have to kill it? I don't want to kill it. It seems nice. Is there another way to get the scale? I tried dropping down on it and I just bounced along its mile length and fell into a river.

Help.
>>
>>170455396
By there standards, would Ganondorf be a manlet
>>
>>170455574
Just shoot it with an arrow
>>
>>170453682
Is that what I was supposed to do?! I literally just brute force trial and error ran between trees with faces toward the center until I stopped whiting out. I'm good at this game. #PlayItYourWay
>>
>>170455574
Where's the Shrine that needs the green scale?
>>
>the blood moon rises once again!!!
>it's 10 AM
>Already happened at 10 PM AND midnight the night before
The fuck
>>
>>170455670
;~; ok...

>>170455776
Where is your sense of adventure? Go explore the jungle.
>>
File: latest[1].png (4MB, 1400x1820px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
4MB, 1400x1820px
>>170455647
Nah
>>
>>170455396
The Gerudo are thirsty as shit. I want to find the horniest Gerudo chick and give it to her down a Gerudo town alleyway.

BotW r34 mods fucking when
>>
>>170455647
I'm pretty sure the reason they made the Gerudo huge is to be in line with how massive Ganon is. Gerudo are terrifying.
>>
>find survival island
>spend almost half an hour doing it
>only reward is a shrine with 300 rupees
Fuck, that was disappointing. The challenge was cool, though.
>>
File: IMG_4581.jpg (166KB, 1280x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4581.jpg
166KB, 1280x689px
>challenge Gabon before freeing all the divine beasts or getting the master sword
>reachbeast ganon
>given the bow of light
>"I know not that you are at full strength or have regained your memory, but courage need not be remembered"
>mfw

Holy fuck what a strong climax
>>
>>170456053
I know that feel.

>>170456183
So is it Koholint Island or not?
>>
Oh, I finally found the secret clothing shop in Gerudo and got the neon skeleton armour, this game is so fun to explore
>>
>>170456347
>gabon

Fucking phones
>>
>drop banana in front of soomeone who I suspect is a Yiga clan member
>Turns out they are but they dont respond to it.

Lame.
>>
>>170455396

their new society makes less sense than the old one. Before they'd seduce men or rape them, get pregnant and raise their kids in their fortress to do the same when they're of an age. Now they leave their homeland to find partners, get married and have kids but they never return to the city except to trade or they become widows/get divorced. So basically the city has less and less Gerudo in it as the only ones there are those who couldn't find a mate, returned and stayed or the royal family
>>
>>170455647
Drawfriends. Young Ganondorf being playfully teased by his larger peers. Get to it.

Anyway, I just love the new stuff to flesh them out. They have a lightning element, which is cool especially because "Spirit" is never properly defined beyond there being a bunch of ghosts. They're merchants instead of thieves now that Ganon is an evil cloud and not ordering them around. And they're understandably ashamed of their former king. Good stuff. Also Riju. She's cute and has a good head on her shoulders.

>>170456053
You'd probably succeed to, since hylian men have pretty garbage taste. One poor gal was rejected because the guy didn't like women taller than him.
>>
>>170453278
fuck off mgotw, go back to r9k
>>
>>170456795
Maybe that's why there aren't gerudo in a lot of the games.
>>
File: tumblr_omgsooFL0P1uz60feo1_1280.jpg (222KB, 665x894px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omgsooFL0P1uz60feo1_1280.jpg
222KB, 665x894px
>five fics in the BotW category on AO3 since release date
>four of them are Sidon/Link
>two of thos are nsfw
why y'all bitches so thirsty for shark dick?
>>
If you talk to the village leaders with the master sword equipped, do they recognize you right away as Link?
>>
How long until the 3D models get ripped?
>>
Simple recipe for stamina using easy to find ingredients;

1 Hylian Herb + 1 Endura Carrot = 6 health, Fully restores all stamina, provides half a wheel temporary stamina.

From just two easy to find ingredients.

Herb is everywhere, Endura carrot can be found at the great fairy just south of tabantha tower.
>>
>>170456839

I think they should stuck to men as sperm donors rather than finding the love of their life and getting married because the new way has the problems stated here >>170456795
>>
File: IMG_6257.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6257.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>170453376
You are like a little baby, watch this
>>
>>170457206
DOUBLE DICK
>>
>>170456795
This doesn't explain why there are kids in the gerudo city.
>>
File: IMG_6258.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6258.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>170453376
>>170457560
S U C C
>>
>>170457560
Yes?
>>
Who else /spooky skeleton/ here?
>>
>>170457769
Is that Skullomania?

I hope you can paint it
>>
>>170457769
for what purpose?
>>
File: Funny-Sweating-Man-Image[1].jpg (101KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Sweating-Man-Image[1].jpg
101KB, 1600x900px
>>170457737
>+25
>max is 30
>>
>>170457737
>+25 hearts
>capped at 30
>>
>>170457824
You can, it changes the color of the glowing skel, not the actual suit. In the pitch black forest in the north of the map you will literally be a walking skelman
>>
>tfw glide from far away
>right before you latch on it starts raining
>glide from just under the top and now cant get up

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>170457843
It increases the damage bone weapons (the arms that drop from stal enemies) do.
>>
Can you get the master sword if you have less than 13 hearts, but push your health over 13 with bonus heart food?
>>
>>170456115
>Gerudo are terrifying.
Are they though? I feel like they do too much cute/silly/mundane stuff to be scary. Some of them try to flirt with Link, their leader is a teenager who's sacred magic helmet is too big to fit her, one quest is about finding one unit's Leroy Jenkins who ran off, one gal is sad because this guy she was talking to doesn't like women taller than him, there's even a day class about learning how to properly interact with the men folk. Hell, even Urbosa has her big sister shtick.

They're big bitches who can fuck you up, but they're not in any way "terrifying".
>>
>>170458035
Nope
>>
>>170458035
no, I tried jumping off the top of the Deku Tree to activate Mipha's Grace but you need 13 proper hearts
>>
>>170457918
>paint it white
>fill inventory with lizalflos arms
>maximum speed through elixers
>go to spooky dark forest
MAXIMUM SKELETAL
>>
How does the Master Sword charge exactly? Sometimes it has the 60 damage + glow, other times only 30.
>>
>>170457706

Widows came back with their kids, homesick and/or wanted to raise their kids like true Gerudo
>>
File: Shocker_Combatmen.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shocker_Combatmen.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>170457769
>>170457824
It's SHOCKER Combatman Link
>>
File: C6aiq-3VUAEia9C.jpg (237KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6aiq-3VUAEia9C.jpg
237KB, 1276x720px
How do I get the chest behind this gate?
2nd dungeon, pls halp
The guides I checked totally ignore this one wtf?
>>
>>170458224
read the description for it
>>
>Gerudo don't allow men in the village despite them all coming off as boycrazy
>realizing that the rule is in place for the safety of men
>>
File: Thunder_Keese.png (54KB, 350x175px) Image search: [Google]
Thunder_Keese.png
54KB, 350x175px
Where do I find electric keese?
I can't for my life find them...
>>
>>170458269
I ended up skipping that chest. I couldn't find any switch or interaction with the door.
>>
>>170457706
>>170458225
Presumably there's some kind of visitation program.
>>
>>170441175
Sooo looks like I am the only one who really enjoyed the story of this game?
I mean All red Ganon was kinda shit, but it was still miles better than "let us play tennis!"-Ganondorf since OoT.

Characters were awesome, story was awesome had goosebumps at every fucking scene.

How can I even get the second Ending? Is it just the part after credits without the ghosts or something like that?
>>
>>170458363
the gerudo regio
>>
File: C6a0JvOUwAAPPMD[1].jpg_large.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6a0JvOUwAAPPMD[1].jpg_large.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
So... what now? Do I just kill ganon? DESU this game was way too easy.
>>
>>170458418
same, wtf is going on with that chest?!
>>
>>170458473
Thanks. I'll look there.
>>
>>170458363
There's a part of the path to Zora's Domain that has like 5 or more of them
>>
>>170458504
>Hylian hood
You're not ready yet, kid.
>>
>>170458363
By attacking keese with an electric weapon.
>>
File: 1466492748063.png (577KB, 950x949px) Image search: [Google]
1466492748063.png
577KB, 950x949px
Got my switch today

Been playing for a few hours

I have no idea what I'm doing and this barely feels like Zelda

But I'm enjoying this too much
>>
>>170458504
>game was way too easy
>mipha's grace is charging

cheeky scrub
>>
>>170458567
I just like how it looks mate.
>>
fuck rain
>>
>>170458632
;U
>>
I lose my shields so much I got a BotW Zelda Amiibo.
She'll still count as Zelda for other things, right?
>>
>>170458269
Even the strategy guide doesn't mention it, unless its the tenth chest that you get to by falling through a hole onto a beam you walk across to get to it.

I haven't done Rudania yet, so I don't know for sure.
>>
>>170458269
>>170458418

I think if you put the ball in the whole and then turn the titan around it will go down?

>>170458567
I beat ganon with hylian boots and the blue shirt (without the dragon upgrade) were there also trousers for it?
>>
>>170458567
I just beat Ganon and 3 of the blights with 9 hearts and no master sword. Hes more than capable of beating the game at that point.
>>
>>170458652
Then dye the set white so it actually looks decent.

The hood is only acceptable if the outfit is dyed to be /fa/ as fuck.
>>
>>170458595
>Fi
I hope Tulpa-anon has been playing this game.
>>
>>170458673
>can't climb
>can't cook
>can't use fire weapons or do any fire-related shit (melting ice, burning leaves/wood, etc. for shrines or seeds)
>enemies can use lightning to your disadvantage (but you can do the same to them)
>you can't use metal weapons once thunders start to kick in
Worst thing is having to wait if you really need climbing or fire.
>>
File: C6a1vL8UoAAo7Ws[1].jpg_large.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6a1vL8UoAAo7Ws[1].jpg_large.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>170458839
yeah?
>>
>>170458812
that's also what I have been thinking about. Gotta find that ball again
>>
>>170450190
>>170451509
right next to the tower, northways
>>
Wish the house had more weapon displays. Can't even display all the amiibo weapons at once.
>>
How do I get Watch Out for the Flowers [Completed] off my adventure log?
>>
>>170459082
why would you want that?
>>
>>170450358
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XYLV9Peuw_E

Here's a video with her diary in it

Really I think people can be too hard on Zelda, she lashes out at Link but does regret it and tries to make up for it, and really does love him by the end. If we didn't just get snippets I think there could have been a decent romance here
>>
>>170458989
Go get the royalwhite horse and you're paladin as fuck.

Now go off and smite some shit.
>>
>>170458270
>"The legendary sword that seals the darkness. Its blade gleams with a sacred luster that can oppose the Calamity. Only a hero chosen by the sword itself may wield it."

Was this supposed to help?
>>
>>170459293
I already have him, what a pain in the ass he was.
>>
Who am I praying to to get hearts from?
The Goddess? Zelda is the Goddess incarnate, so am I just praying to Zelda?
>>
>>170458224
I would assume you have to be at full health for it to be at full strength
>>
>>170458812
>>170458269
>>170458418

Nope does not work. THe socket stays blue after activating the terminal. You can put in the red ball again but this gate stays closed.
I dont get it
>>
>>170458224
When you're around Ganon's goo shit, inside divine beasts, against overworld guardians, or when facing Ganon himself.
>>
File: 1488333653167.jpg (116KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1488333653167.jpg
116KB, 1024x788px
How do I save scum amiibo drops?

Just quit after I've opened the chest or what
>>
File: C6a1-yhVUAICbq5.jpg large.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6a1-yhVUAICbq5.jpg large.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>170459486
The glowing doesn't seem to be tied to that, but yes, at full/overfull health you can use throw like a wand to cast a sword beam spell.
>>
>>170459545
Save the game, apply amiibo, reload save if you don't get what you wanted.
>>
>>170458797
>ts the tenth chest that you get to by falling through a hole onto a beam you walk across to get to it.
what
>>
>>170456374
Eventide Island. Have you seen the shrine in the middle of the ocean from the Hateno area? You can see it from Purah's lab. Eventide is beyond that shrine.

Shit was hard, but fun. You gotta plan.
>>
i found the 8th heroine but can't find that big sword. How far away is it? Any hints?
>>
rain is the worst thing about the game desu, its just really fuckin annoying
>>
>>170459293
I still can't find it.
>>
>>170459871
Just think of how many more sweet backstabs you'll be pulling off because your sound is muffled over the ambient sound of the rain.
>>
>>170459691
You can cheese the hinox with Urbosa's Fury, and also instakill the camp with the blue moblin and bokoblins equipped with swords.
>>
>>170458363
In the washed out village where you fight the wizrobe/poe guys who shoot lightning. I had one occasionally summon them.
>>
>>170459329
Yes
>>
how the hell am I supposed to goy up all these rupees for the stealth outfit? Is it even the most trap outfit available?
>>
>>170459890
Find the horse statue park place, it's west of Central Tower, across the river, and a bit south or north or something. Go south from there, the horse will be right there.
>>
>>170459931
cant pull em off if im stuck on this fucking wall
>>
>Check online for Wolf Link amiibo rewards
>No tunic
>No loot
>Get a shitty TP wolf instead

wtf Nintendo?
>>
>>170458673
Seriously. I mean, thanks for the realism Nintendo, but does it have to rain every six minutes?
>>
>>170460034
It's not shitty, he's actually really good, especially if you loaded up on hearts from the cave of shadows.

Makes me wish you could actually have dogs and shit, same with horses.
>>
>>170459780
I climbed on top of the mountain near there to look around, that should help you.
>>
>>170460034
All the TP loot is behind the smash link amiibo, and eventually a 30th anniversary TP link
>>
has anyone tried this trainer that you can find on gbatemp? I want to know if I can get the hero costumes without an amiibo.
>>
>>170460110
I mean as in taming wolves and shit, like you do with horses.
>>
>>170458982
Half the time I'm on /lozg/ is because I'm waiting for the rain to stop.
>>
File: C6a46abU8AA3LiX.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6a46abU8AA3LiX.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>forgot to check the recipe for the side quest
>oh well I'll just go back now that everything is clea-
>>
>>170460025
>Is it even the most trap outfit available?
I take you haven't been to the gerudo desert, right?
>>
>>170441652
yes
>>
>>170460210
I just got the camera rune and went in to the vendor shop in kakariko. Just about to head to gorons.
>>
>>170460110
I got the Colossal Wallet so he should be maxed out, still I'd rather get the tunic from TP than a wolf.
>>
>>170460110
Wait, you can tame wolves? And what is the cave of shadows?
>>
>>170460341
I meant I wish you could tame wolves like you can with horses.

Cave of Shadows was a dungeon in TP:HD similar to cave of ordeals unlockable from the wolf link amiibo that would effect the number of hearts wolf link has if you scan it in BotW
>>
>>170460194
Teleport out of the dungeon you mong.
>>
>>170459949
I didn't have that. My final strategy for Hinox involved just killing his big fat ass. There's a good sword in a chest just off the coast on a rock. Then I used the cooking pot by the big goblin camp and made +3 attack food. Then I just shot Hinox in the eye and went hard as a motherfucker on him. Took a third of his life in one go. After doing that twice I just had to bait him into picking up a tree and then repeating and he died.

It was fun to explore that little island and figure out what the best way to do everything was and where the best stuff was. 300 rupees was an okay reward, but I'd do anything for those sweet sweet spirit stones.
>>
File: TPLink.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TPLink.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>170460314
You mean this tunic?
>>
>>170460151
Thanks, you saved me a lot of time.
>>
>>170442149
Live fish doesn't smell
>>
File: C6a6ve7UoAEA5a4[1].jpg_large.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6a6ve7UoAEA5a4[1].jpg_large.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Is... he supposed to be invisible?
>>
>>170457769
Reminds me of that Halloween outfit in RuneScape
>>
>>170460621
No problemo broeroni
>>
>>170458982
Scrubs. When it starts raining, raid boko camps. They can't hear for shit in the rain. You can paraglide onto a hinnox and rob it blind. And lightning will strike enemies with metal weapons. I almost died once about to sneakstrike a moblin when its sword drew a lightning bolt.
>>
>>170453794
Worse than Zelda herself? Doubts. But she's pretty fucking awful, mind.

Why is it that everyone else is passable to good but these two are fucking horrendous? They sound like they're so busy trying to fake their accent that they forgot how to act.
>>
How do the zora and gerudo leaders acknowledge you differently when you have the master sword?
>>
>>170460751
H-he's fast!
>>
>>170460828
No hes got no model?
>>
>>170460751
Yes. this just one of the stages of the battle.
>>
>zora weapon set has two different types of spears
>zora champion's weapon is a spear
>rito weapon set has two different types of bows
>rito champion's weapon is a bow

Is it the same for the Gerudo and Goron?
Also is there such thing as Zora bows or Rito Swords/Claymores? I finally managed to find a Rito Shield in a shrine, but still haven't seen a Zora bow or Rito swords or claymores.
>>
>>170460886
Even in the cutscene? he just has no model whatsoever and can't be seen at all?
>>
>>170460824
The Zora recognize that you are link from the start.

No other race recognizes you as link without the Master Sword.
>>
>>170460986
Some gorons do.
>>
>>170460940
Invisibility has historically been one of his powers.
>>
>>170460919
zora bow is there, zora sword is also there.
>>
>>170461028
So no, this is a freak glitch. Got it.
>>
>>170460919
There's a Zora version of all the weapons, usually called Silver x. I've found a Rito one-handed sword but nothing else.
>>
>>170460986
not really because you still have to do the thing with the zora armor

I was wondering because I got the master sword after zora and gerudo and I missed the extra dialogue I got when I did gorons and ritos with it
>>
>>170460919
All these heroes and their iconic weapons makes me want Hyrule Warriors 2 instead of Fire Emblem Warriors.
>>
>>170460919
Zora sword and shield are somewhere in zora's domain, in one of those side walkways
>>
>>170460186
This conjures an image of Link browsing 4chan on his Sheikah Slate in the rain.
>>
>>170461032
Any idea where I can find that?
I want to keep one weapon, shield and bow from each of the four race on me at all times, with the champion weapon taking the place of whatever the normal racial version is.
>>
>>170461214
straight sword can be found in Zora-village if you just try go to the left waterfalls with shield, maybe also bow.
>>
File: C6a81CaVAAArJAF.jpg large.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6a81CaVAAArJAF.jpg large.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>Try to magnesis to prop it up in a photogenic angle
>It keeps physicsing to the floor
Well.
>>
>>170461175
Considering the first one did fairly well and remains pretty popular, I'd say HW2 has a solid chance of happening. And this one will have BotW characters. One of which had damn well better be Urbosa, cause I'm still annoyed that HW didn't have Nabooru.
>>
>>170460751
No, no he's not. What
>>
>>170461160
You can find Swallow bows scattered around Rito Village, and there is an Falcon bow located at the Flight Range, plus one in the Guard Barracks of Hyrule Castle. I found a Rito Spear somewhere, although it's not the actual name. The Kite Shield (rito shield) was found in the Hebra snowfield tundra place, in a chest in an area with two bokoblin skull camps next to eachother.
>>
>>170461497
Found the Sword and Shield, just looking for the bow.

I'm assuming that there is a full set for each weapon type, I just have no idea where all of them spawn. I do know where all of the Zora stuff besides the bow and spears spawn, but the tridents exist anyway.
>>
>>170461708
Whatever I beat him anyway.
>>
How about timeline stuff?

So this is either alttp or tp timeline right?

- Names from MM are present in the game
- technology was also present in TP
- Lightning beam until now exclusive to alttp timeline and minish cap
- Most place names are from minish cap
- there was a war

so what is the general opinion?
>>
File: C6a-_jWUsAQQ5xz[1].jpg_large.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6a-_jWUsAQQ5xz[1].jpg_large.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
I bet this would have been a powerful scene if ganon wasnt 100% invisible.
>>
>>170461128
Oh, ho ho, it is a freak glitch, i just couldn't resist pulling your leg.
>>
File: 1406162437877.png (87KB, 656x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1406162437877.png
87KB, 656x1048px
Mweep mweep mweep
Soaking hyrule under my balls
>>
>>170462110
So what are you doing to make your Switch or Wii U run weird?
>>
>>170460986
Zoras recognize you because they're the only race that lives long enough to have been there the first time around. Seems like 100 years to the zora is more or less a third-ish of their lifespan, as zoras that were children 100 years ago are now the general age adult zoras, while the adult zoras from 100 years ago are now all elders. And somehow the king who was still king 100 years ago is basically the same age?

Gorons look to just barely make it to 100 years, as the elderly gorons knew Daruk. Gerudo have Hylain-esque lifespans, and the Rito are somewhere along the lines of the gorons, with the elders only barely being old enough to have been around 100 years ago.
>>
>>170460919
Rito swords exist, they're just hideously rare.
>>
>tons of articles popping up saying the WiiU and Switch versions run nearly identically
>All the bad press for Switch regarding dead pixels, saves being locked to consoles and not cloud/account based, and screens being scratched by the dock
How likely is it Nintendo eats shit again? Will they double down and release ANOTHER console for the "next-gen"?
>>
>>170462110
you should restart from a previous save... the entire boss' intro is fantastic.
>>
>>170462060
>names from MM are present in the game

Probably best not to read to deeply into references like this, they're just little easter eggs really.
>>
>>170462060
Technology is also present in WW and SS, so that can't really be a dividing factor.
>>
>>170462060
I have no idea what timeline its in. There's evidence that could point to it being in any of them, and almost every other game in the series is referenced in some way. The only thing I've heard that could really point to it being any particular timeline is that there's apparently a direct reference to the events of Twilight Princess in the game, but I've not actually seen it myself.
>>
>>170461516
Put it on your wall
>>
>>170462184
But it doesn't, that's what everyone is missing. The water for Hyrule goes from the zora's foutain down a waterfall right into zora river. The throne room and the entirety of zora's domain have their own water channel that never meets up with the zora river. It has an entryway in it that leads to lake Hylia, but that's the literal end of the flow right there, so it goes right from the start to the end without ever tainting the drinking water.
>>
>>170462060
Can't speak for others, but my opinion is that all this timeline nonsense is a bunch of pointless bullshit, and I don't really give a shit.

I'm more concerned with the gorgeous landscapes, cool Sheikah technology, and Gerudo abs. To hell with the timeline, it's always done more harm than good.
>>
>>170462340
Yes, we've been led to believe that highly advanced ancient technology has existed since seemingly the time of the goddess?
>>
>>170462298
What Nintendo really needs to do is realize controllers need to be one piece, not two, and stop putting screens on everything. Also not purposefully make underpowered hardware.

I mean, why the fuck would you make a huge open world game on your literal toaster console when shit like Fallout 4 doesn't even run properly on PS4.
>>
>>170462689
I think Nintendo is retroactively adding in Sheikah tech and there actually being more than one Sheikah at a time to the lore.

So we're meant to assume these things have always existed to some capacity despite most of us knowing this is not the case.
>>
>>170462748
Bethesda games don't run properly on anything, including PC.
Nintendo knows how to make games run, unlike Bethesda.
>>
>>170462647
>it's always done more harm than good.
what harm exactly?
>>
I think it's child timeline.
Wasn't Ganon defeated forever (but really this time) in Zelda 2?
>>
>>170462857
Yes, but BOTW could have run way better if Nintendo didn't insist on gimping their hardware so they could focus on gimmicks no one wants.
>>
>>170462326
that´s what I think!
>>170462340
SS plays before all of these games, so it doesn´t matter. But what was the most technological things in WW? I mean TP had the whole City in the Skies.

>>170462647
timeline is present in the game. Look at WW, Alttp and OoT. Nintendo had a timeline in the head while making the games (probably not for Zelda 1), but still. the Skull guy from TP e.g. is Link from MM.

some spoilers for endgame if link would have died and failed I would be certain that this is MM/TP timeline.

But the most controversing fact is, that this game is too "nice" for the MM/TP timeline. MM/TP timeline should be scary and dark. Game is sad yes but that´s it.

Only thing pointing for WW timeline is "farewell hyrule king" when the king is talking.
>>
>>170462971
>no one wants
Speak for yourself.
I can finally play a new Zelda game anywhere I want, unrestricted. Taking a dump? On the Bus? At work? On my couch? In bed?
Doesn't matter. I'm playing Zelda.
>>
>>170462060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuH53EDLcO8
>>
PSA that chests reset with Blood Moons.

I'm also 90% sure that the reseting of the world and shit isn't exclusively tied to Blood Moons.
>>
>>170462850
from the bits of info from the bottom of the well and the shadow temple in OoT, I assumed the Sheikah were the royal family's secret police, torturing, assassinating, cleaning, and doing any other dirty work the royal family needed.

And then they somehow become scientists, wtf
>>
>>170443898
you're constantly picking up/finding/being rewarded new weapons. throw your weapon at an enemy when its close to breaking and it will hit them for double damage, then you pick up the enemies weapon to replace your own.

i dont know why it bothers you so much, but if you have a weapon you really like there will always be an opportunity to get it again
>>
>>170463075
That isn't the only thing that points to WW timeline. The existance of Rito as well as the Koroks, the Great Deku Tree not being dead, and the rock salts found all over the place in mining spots.
>>
>>170463128
a-all of them..?
>>
>>170463128
like the random loot chests and shit lying around, not the temple and dungeon and special ones, right?
>>
>>170462060
Isn't it pretty much confirmed that this game takes place after TP? I mean in the first memory, Zelda talks about "Skyward bound" "Adrift in time" and "steeped in the embers of twilight" should make it pretty obvious.
>>
>>170463128
>PSA
>at the bottom of a 700 post thread about to die
>of something literally everyone fucking knew
holy shit are you retarded?
>>
>>170462850
Hey, that's fine by me. Sheikahs are cool, and Nintendo is finally paying attention to them. Bout damn time, frankly.

>>170462908
For example, this discussion and every possible iteration of it. I don't know how you people can keep giving yourselves migraines over trying to Frankenstein together this utterly fucked pseudo continuity. And I'm a comic book fan for fucks sake.
>>
>>170457206

Because

1. Sexy af
2. Best bro
3. Sexy af
4. Best NPC in the series
>>
>>170463354
>at the bottom of a 700 post thread about to die
It says 425 posts right there, Anon.

>of something literally everyone fucking knew
The game hasn't been out for a week. I'm sure plenty of people didn't know, yet, Anon.

Are YOU retarded?
>>
>>170462917
No you prevent his resurrection. Ganon still doesn't exist fully in the mortal realm in BotW until you walk into the sanctum at the end of the game h
>>
>>170462647
>being "that" guy
>>
>>170444223
>>170444448
>they dont draw her braids

why
>>
I'm finally doing the Goron mission

Where is a good place to farm Fire proof items for Elixers?
>>
>>170463185
>implying that developing technology and protecting national interests are mutually exclusive
Hell, all that tech would certainly help them in their sworn duty.
>>
>>170462060
It's downfall, but Nintendo intentionally left it a mystery and put misdirection. The sages were a thing in Ocarina of Time, so it happened either in Adult or Downfall. It happened in a timeline when Ganon came back and was defeated multiple, MULTIPLE times. This did not happen in Adult Timeline. Ocarina of Time happened, Hyrule was saved, and then Ganon came back once and Hyrule was flooded. Hyrule never came back, the Great Sea never receded.
>>
>>170463759
Buy 3 from the stable at the bottom of the mountain, then just rush for the city and buy the armor set
>>
>tfw the DLC won't be in Termina
>tfw the DLC won't have transformation masks
>tfw we will never see Termina or transformation masks again
>tfw we will never roll around as a goron again
>tfw we will never swim around as zora again
>tfw we will never fly like a Rito or something
>tfw we will never do whatever the fuck Koroks even fucking do
>tfw we will never get a Gerudo mask that turns us into a male gerudo, freaking the fuck out of the Gerudo in the base game since a full grown male gerudo comes straight out of fucking nowhere

I would be okay even if they replaced the Ikana and the Dekus with the Rito and the Koroks, it would still be cool desu.
>>
>>170463276
But if the WW timeline would be there, what about Mastersword in the castle or in Ganondorfs face? the castle imho look more like tp or alttp castle. Rito and Koroks don´t need to be the only thing that is exclusive for ww. We never saw forest people in TP and we know that there is a city in the Sky in TP.

>>170463330
I think the most imporatnt thing here is "how many ages since OoT". Because the shieka having this shit of technology is not something that was slightly hinted somewhere at all.

How many years is TP from OoT apart?
>>
>>170443898
You get enough weapons in the game that it isn't that impactful. At times when I'm running low on weapons I get attacked by staflos and steal their arms with bombs. It just makes you think about what you're doing. Should I storm this monster camp with a wood axe, a iron hammer and a half used spear?

There's lots of ways to deal with enemies besides just attacking with weapons and the game literally shits weapons on you. It gives you a good chance to try our different things and makes for fun moments of desperation where you're frantically trying to kill something with a horribly underpowered skeleton arm.
>>
Koroks are the best race in zelda and you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>170463859
Anon fuck about termina, not about masks they were the shit.

But if I get the chance of having MM sequel from Fuji or a complete new Zelda from Koizumi I would instantly take koizumi.

I mean I adore Minish cap and Botw is now kinda fighting against MM for the first place and it will maybe win.

But Koizumi made MM in ONE FUCKING YEAR, just imagine what would koizumi do now when he is allowed to have more time for zelda.

Fuck aonuma, miyamoto and kimishima for making koizumi lead whatever for the switch, let this man just do the games he wanna do already!
>>
>>170463276
Deku Tree sprout? And there's nothing to sugget the Rito or Koroks can't exist in the other timelines.

>>170463871
The castle looking similar to one of the other games is purely a design choice and has nothing to do with what timeline the game is in.
>>
This might be a weird question but are there other foods in the game besides like apple pie and crab risotto that actually sound good to eat?
>>
File: where's all the good stuff.png (315KB, 514x561px) Image search: [Google]
where's all the good stuff.png
315KB, 514x561px
Any videos of someone in the Tunic of the Wild
>>
File: best man.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
best man.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
>people lusting over Sideon
>and everyone ignoring the actual, objetive best warrior in the game

Shame on everyone in this faggy franchaise.
>>
>>170464209
Plenty
http://pastebin.com/edit/bWfAreV0
>>
File: 21052_front.jpg (82KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
21052_front.jpg
82KB, 550x550px
>>170463096
Welcome to almost 25 years ago
>>
>No Bottles

FUCKING WHY
>>
>>170464295
I like the retro aesthetic.
I'd play a 5mash where Link defaults to Tunic of the Wild but has his iconic blue outfit as an alt.
>>
>>170464432
People didn't complain then, they shouldn't now.
>>
>>170464441
why do you want bottles
>>
>>170464441
I suppose they didn't want to restrict your ability to cook for the sake of tradition.
>>
>there will never be a yearly zelda ever again.
Two years is long.
>>
I've been playing for a while and I've not seen a Skulltula, would be weird to not have such a common zelda enemy in the game.
>>
>>170464705
Hopefully the DLC hard mode and new story/dungeon are large? We can only hope.
>>
is there a point of no return in hyrule castle?
>>
>>170464949
Inside ganon's arena
>>
>>170464128
Imagine a Koizumi Zelda made with the BotW engine with the same themes as Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask has a genuinely good story, from both a literal and analytical perspective. The majora's masks quests are possibly the greatest in video gaming.
>>
>>170464949
nope the game saves right before the boss room.
>>
>>170464949
The actual final boss battle itself.
>>
>>170465061
>>170465092
thank you
>>
How do I get rid of the purple poison stuff?
>>
>>170461175
>Hyrule Warriors
I would buy it, but I'm indifferent about the possibility of a switch port. Along with the points cards and dlc.
>>
>>170441496
>don't do the divine beasts
>all the dungeon bosses show up to the final battle and make you do an endurance match against them
>>
>>170463116
Skyloft is still visible (the platou you start on)
The master Sword (Fi) still speaks
Ganon haven't reach a human form yet

I think this is after SW
>>
>>170464734
They basically replaced deku scrubs with land octoroks, so no Skulltulas wouldn't be a big surprise.
>>
>>170465068
it would be perfect anon. No joke.

Koizumi did it right with MM, most of the story revolves around sidequests and interaction with town folk, Whole game had 4 Areas, each with it´s own Dungeons themes and secrets.

MM hadn´t that much of a different story, it was just "here link go save it", the "lore" is what made it great, kafais quest is what made it great. To realizing that the horror kid was actually friends with the giants was fucking mindblowing.

It is really a shame that Koizumi won´t be director of a game. I mean even on the newest iteration of Mario he is just producer.
>>
I found this heart shaped pond on top of Ebon mountain and theres a guy here calling it "sweetheart pond".

Can you do anything up here or is it just a fairy spawn?
>>
>>170465487
Aonuma himself confirmed it happens after OoT
You can also find the ruins of lon lon ranch
>>
>>170465610
Didn't miyamoto get mad at koizumi for sneaking rosalina's book in mario galaxy?
I think he will never allow him to direct anything after that
>>
Regarding timeline shenanigans.

Game takes place after Skyward Sword, OoT, and Twilight Princess. Zelda mentions Link being like the heroes from each game. Moreover, Urbosa mentions Ganon was once Ganondorf and that Naboris takes its name from Nabooru.
>>
>>170465487
I think that they wanted to do that at first, but it don´t make sense because it is after OoT. Aonuma said that, ingame it was confirmed by mipha and urbosa. Also Ganon wasn´t even there until OoT, it was demise and Vaati.

>>170463116
>HMK
Anon...
>>
I just noticed this, Horses follow the roads. You don't have to navigate them while traveling down a road.
>>
>>170465810
>Didn't miyamoto get mad at koizumi for sneaking rosalina's book in mario galaxy?
Getting mad over some small book?
He needs to go. Koizumi needs to replace him.
>>
>>170462190
Robbie is 120 and his hot ass wife is 70. Sheikah live easily long enough. It's just Hylians that barely get to 100. Sheikah seem to last forever. and longer, if they opt to turn into legal lolis.
>>
>>170465686
>spoiler
W-Where?
>>
Has anybody found Climbing Pants yet?
>>
>>170466124
Look closely on the map in central hyrule
>>
File: 1488926660001.png (112KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1488926660001.png
112KB, 238x276px
someone dump the JAP version tik arleady wtf
>>
>>170465981
Oh right, forgot about the Sheikah. From what I can tell they live into the mid-to-late hundreds, as loli girl mentions she was 130ish and was old and wrinkly. Impa too is incredibly old and was an adult 100 years ago, putting her also around 120-150. The monks are technically 10,000 years old, but like Skyward Sword Impa they have activated their natural gift of Meeseeks form, allowing them immortality until they fulfill their obligation to the Goddess and her champion.
>>
How do you get rid of purple corruption?
>>
I kinda want to start my file over. I feel like I rushed through everything else to get through the story. Anybody else start a new file yet?
>>
>>170463508
For the record, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you.
>>
>>170466135
It's the shrine quest where you follow the trees and go to the ocean Someone in Hateno village gives the quest to you
>>
>>170466352
Ah, good old chronic restart syndrome
>>
>>170465975
For adding lore and backstory to Mario, which is supposed to be a story free universe that lives in the realm of pure gameplay.
>>
>>170465975
no he was mad because he didn´t wanted story in the game, but he still sneaked it into it.

Well Koizumi is practically the boss of aonuma and probably the boss of miyamoto (on paper at least). I mean he is in the position to become the new face and probably the new ceo of the company. And I am happy for him, but damn anon just a new Zelda from him. Don´t care about 2D or 3D.

Zelda with the botw engine and the ghibli feelings this is the dream.
>>
File: 1468116787285.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468116787285.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>fighting Waterblight Ganon
>pull off a perfect dodge
>do flurry rush
>Link teleports across 30 feet to start stabbing the fuck out of boss

Did anyone else have this happen?
>>
>>170465660
pls respond
>>
>>170466352
I'm doing the opposite, I'm about 50 hours in and haven't touched the main quest
>>
>>170465478
I'd want a switch port if it had the possibility to locally network two copies together to play co-op without halving the frame rate
>>
>>170466290
SS Impa and the monks are in stasis, come on.

I always feel bad popping their bubbles for the heart piece. GG old monk. Pass on.
>>
Does Kilton sell anything other than masks/mop/hammer/horse shit and dark link set?
>>
>>170466809
>SS Impa is in stasis

No she's not, she can get up and walk around, and come in physical contact with other people. Groose gives her a big ol' hug, and she also went down to the bottom of the sealed grounds after your first imprisoned fight. Either she's free moving or the ENTIRE sealed grounds is her chamber, but then the fact that people like Link Groose a goron and several monsters/animals can get in just fine makes no sense.
>>
File: IMG_0657.jpg (74KB, 596x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.jpg
74KB, 596x719px
Is there an entire Zora outfit because I've just been faking it so far.
>>
>>170467057
You can get the pants from a quest and the helmet in a chest in some ruins near the domain
>>
>Can only have 3 weapon displays in your house
I have so many weapons I don't want to use and just want to put on display though
>>
>>170467057
Yes.
>>
>>170467057
Yup, Zora helm and leggings. I haven't been able to locate them though.
>>
>>170467057
Yes. Helmet is in toto lake just north of zora's domain, pants are a quest reward for taking a picture of a lynel and showing it to one of the zora's in the domain. Full set increases your swim speed, and getting a +2 on all three pieces unlocks the secret abiltiy to reduce the cost of swim dashes. Also the helmet allows you to use an attack while swimming.
>>
>>170465660
Some anon was saying good place to farm radishes?

Otherwise I found a graveyard of statues that doesn't seem to have a purpose
>>
>>170467007
Groose and you aren't sheikah, the stasis bullshit doesn't work. It's faith and magic, dawg.
>>
>>170442542
The story is fine.
>>
Can anyone post their complete map
>>
File: complete_map_for_ants.jpg (789KB, 2560x720px) Image search: [Google]
complete_map_for_ants.jpg
789KB, 2560x720px
>>170467623
>having to post this every thread
>>170441175
OP is a shit REE
>>
been gone since the leaks started rolling in

what did I miss?
>>
File: it's gonna get pretty spooky.jpg (115KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
it's gonna get pretty spooky.jpg
115KB, 500x748px
>>170452650
>I didn't beat it because I was afraid of redeads.
Same.
I was 3 when the game came out, but I think I picked it up in a thrift store sometime in the year 2000.

The ReDeads were the reason I hated becoming adult link, because I was always scared shitless whenever I entered the marketplace. Of course, it didn't help growing up in the middle of nowhere, right next to a graveyard, with a babysitter that was 100% convinced that my house was haunted (she was /x/ tier before /x/ even existed).
>>
>>170466392
oh yeah, that. i was gonna put that off
>it's a "blessing" shrine
do you think they ran out of ideas or did they really think it was hard to get there?
>>
>lirik actually died to dank beast ganon
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>170442542

Story is fine unless your issue is the delivery method

Final boss fight should've been without the help of the Beasts lasers. The Champions abilities was enough IMO. Pig Ganon should've been more mobile or you should've needed to climb him to land blows

Ending was acceptable but the distinction between normal and complete wasn't that great. Probably not worth the effort if you don't care about the story
>>
>>170468064
You didn't get the memories? Link dies to guardians, not ganon, because zelda fucked up
>>
>>170468064
why doesnt dark beast have any AI? it does nothing. its not even a fight. a complete waste of time that isnt even fun or cinematic or whatever the fuck they were trying for.
>>
File: 1441502049583.jpg (24KB, 329x350px) Image search: [Google]
1441502049583.jpg
24KB, 329x350px
>>170465968
Horses and cows naturally do that in real life. They'll travel the same 1 or 2 routes in their paddocks, and over time the grass is worn away and little dirt paths appear. It's pretty neat.
>>
Is this demon statue that lets you respec hearts/stamina real or just a meme? Can't find it.
>>
>>170461175

SIDON FOR HYRULE WARRIORS WHEN
>>
>>170468304
Warp to Hateno shrine and fall to the left into the fairy pond. little black horned statue on the right shore.
>>
GERUDO ARE THICCC
>>
>>170468304
You gotta use strength to move the truck in Hateno anon
>>
>>170468459
Thanks bud
>>
File: 1.png (585KB, 1024x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
585KB, 1024x1415px
>spend 6 minutes climbing waterfall with Cryonis during a thunderstorm in Faron Rainforest
>reach top and realize I've had the Zora's Tunic the whole time

is this what pain feels like
>>
>>170466316
Search for an eye and shoot it. If there isn't an eye, then you can't.
>>
>>170468791
I spent almost the entire water battle inneficiently trying to hit away the ice with weapons and arrrows before realizing
>>
>>170468459
Wait where is the statue? I'm looking all around the pond, and there isn't a statue
>>
Does anyone have that really long copy pasta on hand about why Breath of the Wild is not the great game ever or some shit?
>>
>>170469523
>>170468459
Scratch that, I found it. Assumed the shore would be lower, closer to the water
>>
>>170469523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JJuh5fSjc
>>
>>170465686
Adult timeline?
Since Ruto was mentioned as a sage.
>>
One of my favourite things in a link between worlds was immediately going right of the tower of hera and getting fucked by the lynels, so I'm glad that lynels are the hardest regular main enemy in the game

lion centaurs are a lot cooler than fags in armour, so I'm glad that darknuts are nowhere to be seen anymore
>>
>>170468461
more like /fit/
>>
Maybe hard mode needs to be patched in because they're going to model and rig up all the consumables such that the eating animations happen in real time and are interruptible like a monster hunter.
>>
>there's no New Game +

Nintendo why
>>
Mipha is best waifu. Fight me!
>>
>>170469557
make your own shitpost, you mindless faggot
>>
>>170469780
Hve you seen the sand seal MILF or the soldiers? they're THCCC as fuck
>>
So, only 440 koroks count to the 100% completion or do I have to get the 900?
>>
>>170469812
hopefully, you don't make a dumb pose after everything you eat
>>
>>170458269
Rotate, go outside, and float around to the right side.
You will encounter some infected place with those eye enemy, you quickly get rid of it with a bow.
From there you can jump into a hole that leads in there.
I believe there were only 100 rupees or something in there.
>>
>>170469831
Can someone explain the New Game + meme for me?
>>
>>170469831
it's dlc
>>
>>170469831
DLC, goyim
>>
>>170470024
What's there to explain? The game is more an RPG than an Andventure game, why the FUCK should it not have a New Game+?

>>170470048
>>170470054
Is the NG+ supposed to be Hard mode or am I thinking something else?
>>
>>170469950
the soldiers have a fucking sixpack mate
>>
File: Shrine.png (2MB, 2535x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Shrine.png
2MB, 2535x1860px
>>170467691
Upscaled a bit.
>>
>>170470251
it's missing the one at the back of Hyrule Castle (probably because of the quest mark)
>>
File: Sword.jpg (450KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sword.jpg
450KB, 1280x720px
This took too fucking long to get.
>>
>What has to be the tallest tower in the entire game
>Kass is just up there chilling
I feel like he's showing off.
>>
>>170470184
But for what purpose? So you can't be killed by red bokoblins in your maxed out armor? Or so you can run around one shotting everything with end game weapons until they break after an hour?
>>
>>170469847
I would like to perform the cunnilingus on that fishy snatch.
>>
>>170469557
Uh, which one? All the copypastas I've seen have the tone of a shitpost and multiple inaccuracies which really hurt the argument they're trying to make. Hard for anyone to look at those and assume good faith.
>>
>>170470420
Wings are cheating anyway.

That guy is curious, I find him in the most bizarre places just doing his thing. I wonder if there is more to him.
>>
>Check utik on a whim
>EUR DLC is out
shit, time to get my useless cosmetic
>>
I don't understand the frog puzzle in Karusa valley (Gerudo area) and I just lost like half my apples cause game de spawned them.
>>
>>170470356
Is the cross shield in there too?
>>
>>170470538
wat
>>
Which zelda is the jojo of the series?
>>
>>170470538
Seriously, it's only a shirt that you won't wear anyway.
Just wait till summer.
>>
>>170470696
MM
>>
>>170470696
ask reddit
>>
Christ, I'm lost in this pitch black ruin and I just burned a bunch of leaves and lit three camp fires close to each other, I thought the Shrine would be here but I can't find it. Only a great flamesword, and I've got two of them with yellow buffs already.
>>
File: Hero's shield.jpg (654KB, 1632x854px) Image search: [Google]
Hero's shield.jpg
654KB, 1632x854px
>>170470663
Sadly no. The closest thing you're going to get is the Hero's Shield from Toon Zelda.
>>
>>170470754
Those adventures were indeed particularly bizarre.
>>
>>170468264
I guessed they did but it was nice to see them do it in the game since a lot of the ones I have played don't have horses follow roads.
>>
>>170470519
I look at him as the owl from OoT
He knows a lot about Link, he just hides it
>>
File: paya.jpg (70KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
paya.jpg
70KB, 500x625px
So where's the birthmark?
>>
>>170470749
too late, besides I love useless shit like this
>>
File: Paya 3.jpg (412KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Paya 3.jpg
412KB, 1280x720px
>>170470957
>>
>3 shrines left
SOON
>>
so if I didn't get a picture of the blights did I miss them for good?
>>
>>170470356
It´s like they are saying "timeline? fuck that".

So either this shit is connecting all timelines or a previous game is doing that, it literally fucks up many things.

Also what happens if it breaks? you can´t use it forever?

This game really lacks of buffing your weapon, making it stronger adding elementary damage and repair your weapons like in dark souls.
>>
File: neat.jpg (7KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
7KB, 194x200px
>>170470251
Thx anon!
>>
>>170463871

It's over 10,000 years since the beasts were created, and remember they (At least, if legend was correct) were originally made to fight Ganon. So there's at least one failed cycle before the main BotW storyline-fail, a cycle of destruction that had the beasts and guardians buried to begin with and Hyrule returned to this more medieval tech-level.
>>
>>170471483
>>170471483
I believe you still have a chance to get a picture of them if you buy one of the random pictures from the Hateno research lab iirc.
>>
Started the fight with Thunderblight Ganon.

Sweet fucking Christ I need more hearts first. I absolutely got my shit pushed in.
>>
>>170471510
>It´s like they are saying "timeline? fuck that".

It's more like they're saying "here's a nice little easter egg for you"
>>
>>170471395
how do you get her to say it?

how do you get her to show it?
>>
>>170471572
alright, thanks
>>
OH GOD DAMN IT IT'S PITCH BLACK AND I HEAR A HINOX

FUCK FUCK WHERE IS IT OH GOD
>>
>>170463276
Nintendo doesn't give a shit about the timeline, they just think of stuff and shove it in even if it makes no sense

They think of the Rito, they stick in the Rito, they think of the Koroks, they stick in the Koroks, they think of the goddess Hylia, and the trio take a backseat
>>
>>170471793
>>170471793
Teleport
>>
>>170471510
Except this items aren't actually in the game. They fall from the sky magically. So no, I don't think they're fucking with the timeline.

You just need to spawn a new one. Items like these are best kept in your house, on the wall.
>>
>>170471793
Hinox are easy as shit
>>
Two questions:

If I have the eur version on my mocha wii u, would deleting it and downloading the us version mean my save will stay? Or will I lose my save data as well?

Second question is, is there any way to get the dlc through utik and wup? The completionist in me wants that switch shirt
>>
>>170471935
NOT WHEN YOU LITERALLY CAN'T SEE IT
>>
>>170471620
Same. I did decently against the first 2, but once I got to that stage, I got my shit kicked in like I did with the white maned Lynel.

>>170471709
Not sure. Some other anon posted that. Though I assume if you keep asking Paya, Impa will probably just say it since the first time I asked, Impa intervened and asked to change the subject when she overheard the conversation.

>>170471785
No problem. Hope it works out since I also missed on on one of them.
>>
>>170471532
kinda sounds like
https://zeldawiki.org/Imprisoning_War

Also this game is kinda one of the rare ones that don´t resolve around the triforce? Am I the only one who noticed this?

>>170471902
wait what? really? how? fuck man this game gets even better. Hopefully I forget everything when I start my real 100% run in winter with the switch.
>>
What is the best method of cooking meals purely for selling?

What dictates meals value? Like could i just cook 5 mushroom skewers or is a 1 mushroom skewer the same value?
>>
>>170471938
You will lose your save data unless you use saviine to dump it and then inject it to the NTSC version.
>>
>>170472058
This is literally the first one for me. I found the Gerudo desert way before anything else.

How badly have I fucked up?
>>
Just shot some flying chinese dragon with my arrow and he dropped a scale like a meterorite. Pretty cool. Anything I can do with this?
>>
>>170472128
Any links to a guide?
>>
>>170471709
>>170472058
That's my pic. Finish all the side-quests in Kakariko, last one is about the sheikah heirloom (the ball thing)
After that just talk to Paya and ask about her again.
>>
>>170472098
They're amiibo exclusive items.
>>
>>170471620
Hints

1: Don't ever do more than one combo after you break his shield
2: Always keep your shield up when he starts whooshing around, he'll donk off of it and give you a chance to counter
3: Stick to the basics, don't try clever shit
4: Magnesis when shit gets weird
>>
File: 147969594949.jpg (57KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
147969594949.jpg
57KB, 640x415px
>>170472229
>>
Where can I buy or find some shields need some, anyone know any good spots??
>>
>>170472284
I got to the second stage in that fight, but all of my shields are metal. I need to find some decent wooden shields.
>>
>>170470519
He has a wife and like seven kids just hanging out in Rito Village.
>>
>>170472309
Lynel camps. They sell shields for the low price of mortal peril.
>>
>>170471620
he was actually my third one, for fucks sake this dude was like the artorias of this whole game.

Second phase is not enough this shit had a 3rd phase where he just teleports behind you.

>>170472262
oh...well that´s bad. But still nice!
>>
How did you guys climb up Ridgeland Tower?

That place is a nightmare.
>>
>>170472165
I went to the desert first, I was fine. The lizards are tough, but just play smart and drink cold drinks.
>>
>>170472395
Barafag BTFO
>>
>>170472586
I made it through the desert just fine. It's the boss battle inside the beast that's kicking my ass.
>>
File: IM COMING FOR YOU....png (172KB, 315x278px) Image search: [Google]
IM COMING FOR YOU....png
172KB, 315x278px
>>170472505
Is that the one tower with the electric wizzrobes circling a water moat with lizalfos wielding electric weapons swimming in the water? Because if so, I just used cryosis to just jump across the water and beelined to the tower.
>>
>>170472676
Oooh, yeah, I ditched to do shrines and get some jewelry for that lightning damage. Apparently the desert boss is one of the tougher ones.
>>
File: 1391689661658.jpg (37KB, 417x312px) Image search: [Google]
1391689661658.jpg
37KB, 417x312px
What do I get once I finish the game? Only noticed the star on my save file.
>>
>>170472710
Fucking wizzrobes, man. Hate fighting those assholes.
>>
>>170472505
Snipe. God, snipe.
>>
>>170472676
yeah I fought that one first too. took me like a dozen attempts.
>>
>>170472789
Go get shrines. Do sidequests. Talk to NPC's. Wait for dlc/r34.
>>
>>170472808
Only if you don't have an arrow they're weak to, using fire on ice wizzrobes and ice on fire wizzrobes almost one shots them. Don't know what lightning is weak to though.
>>
What's the best shield for surfing on, both durability-wise and ease of getting another?
>>
I found the Lord of the Mountain.

I shot a bomb arrow into both of his faces. I was not fucking ready for that kind of punishment.
>>
File: 1480710730144.jpg (43KB, 299x722px) Image search: [Google]
1480710730144.jpg
43KB, 299x722px
>mfw freeing all the divine beasts take 50% of Calamity Ganon's health
>mfw finishing the main quest made final fight underwhelming as fuck

God fucking dammit, even Lynels were harder.
>>
Are there bridle/saddle options besides the standard and royal types?
>>
File: riju.png (974KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
riju.png
974KB, 1366x768px
How to navigate the Lost Woods?
>>
>>170472954
is he called lord of the mountain in the english version or are you not talking about the lord of the wild?

I tried to get him as a mount is this even possible?
>>
>>170473062
follow the wind.
>>
>>170472394
Shields are basically useless in the third stage anyway. Once you reach third stage you just need to wait for his dash attack, perfect dodge and flurry and he'll be pretty much done. Tough fight, you just need to practice them dodges
>>
>>170473062
I just walked to the trees with the faces, marked them with a star then slowly made my way to the other trees. If the fog starts to close in on you, run back and try a different direction until you reach another tree that's safe. I just kept going until I found the passage.

>>170473145
Didn't really pay much attention to the wind. Was kind of stumped for that part and sort of marking where and where not to go.
>>
>>170472992
If you want difficulty then just use trash gear
>>
>found a silver Lionel to fight
>it's a thunderstorm
>only have metal weapons

S U F F E R I N G

just watched one dodge a fucking lightning bolt
>>
>>170473252
>if you use shit then it's hard

Of course, but that's not the point, it's almost like the game punishes you with no fun for strategizing, if you try to keep your stat increasing food, good weapons and have a decent amount of health for boss fights (like you fucking should) then you are going to breeze through all of the fights.
>>
>>170473145

It worked

>>170473249

Following the wind was easier than what you're suggesting
>>
>>170472935
There was originally going to be water arrows you could use to put out fires. There was going to be a crafting system that would have allowed you to "cook" arrows and the various gems to make the elemental arrows. Water was suppose to also short out electricity and make it discharge on surrounding enemies and was effective even against enemies that had electrical weapons. They decided to change this during development for some reason, probably because it would have made electrical weapons during rain destroy those using them.
>>
Are the amiibo content things really amiibo only? can´t I get it through just gameplay?
>>
>>170473653
amiibo-only.
>>
I wish /v/ mods werent cocksuckers and actually banned way for fanboyism. 6 Shitty zelda threads at all times when thy clearly should just be posting here.

>MUH 10 PERFECT GAEM
>MUH 98

fucking subaverage game
>>
File: 200.gif (1MB, 277x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1MB, 277x200px
>Climbing a mountain.
>It starts raining.

I've been sitting on this cliff for like 5 minutes
>>
>>170473715
>I've never been on /v/ when a popular game comes out

go away to plebbit, newfag
>>
File: every Breath of the Wild review.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
every Breath of the Wild review.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>170473819
Shilling is not okay.
We have /vg/
>>
>>170473814
What you can do is if the cliff isn't steep, then you can start climbing, let go and then run to regrab. If it is steep, then you still might be able to climb it, but it requires you to climb a bit, then JUMP, you will slide down, but not as much as you were before, keep doing this and you can make it as long as you have the stamina.
>>
>>170473715
I wish /vg/ mods did their jobs and banned scum like you. Fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>170473117
You need three stamina bars to fully calm it, and you can't board it.
>>
>>170473715
not 10/10 but easily 9/10 and when I do a 100% (without krooks probably) I will know if it will be my new numba wuan.

>>170473703
isn´t there a app or something like that, which allows me to use the nfc on my phone?

>>170473446
how the fuck can you even beat this shit? >Wanted to cheese him with arrows
>shoots lightning arrow to the sky
>it clips through the roof and ohko me
>>
>>170473895
Yes, you are currently on /vg/. And no, disscussing a game that just came out it's not shilling, get the fuck out if you don't like it.
>>
>>170473715
I remember when I felt that way about dark souls
Then I played the game
>>
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 1488965386193.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488965386193.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>>170473961
>hes only mad cause someone said zelda was bad
>>
>>170473989
>100%
>without koroks
you're fucking retarded, unless you mean just enough koroks to get all the upg
>>
>>170474036
He thinks OoT is in the top 3 Zelda games.
>>
>>170473715
Go to /r/gaming and Sonygaf if you're looking for your sonybros, that's where they camp out

You'd probably fit in better there with all that salt
>>
>>170474067
It's always "m-m-muh console war" shit with you faggots. Keep it in /v/.
>>
>>170473984
is there any benefit from it? does it give me the super mastersword or what?

>>170474096
Well I thought 3000 without a guide is a little bit too much, but if you actually don´t need 3000 to fully upgrade anything then I will do it with them.
>>
Is there a lewd Eyebrow Zelda thread?
>>
>"By reaching this shrine you've already proven your worth."
Huh. Thanks, mummy dude. Getting here WAS a massive pain in the ass, so that's pretty cool.
>>
im currently on the 4th boss and everytime i hear the npc talk about resembling the hero but missing the sword, how do they respond if you get it before doing any important stuff? im not having enough hearts to pull it out right now since i prefered stamina
>>
>>170473642
What, like trying to use bomb arrows on death mountain?
>>
>>170474036

Between this thing and Sayge they really created the ugliest fucking Zelda characters ever
>>
>>170474498
Pretty much, but rain was too random or enemies could spawn in water using elemental weapons and they would just die because the weapons would just continue to discharge in the water. So they removed it.
>>
File: 1488657993896.gif (3MB, 384x212px) Image search: [Google]
1488657993896.gif
3MB, 384x212px
>>170474194
Ita always moving goalposts and projection with you faggots. Breath is a final 6/10 at best. Deal with it.

Half life 2 was better 12 years ago, crysis was better 9 years ago, GTA was better 10 years ago

its a shit zelda game and doesnt do anything better than another game so it's not even a shit zelda game for a good reason. Its just fuckin average regardless of the company or brand attached to it. It didn't want to be a zelda game so ya cant judge it highly by zelda standards. It didnt want to be an immense or diverse open world game so you cant judge it highly by openworld standards. It does nothing well and and is literally subaberage.

S u b a v e r a g e

it is not okay that OoT is still the best Zelda. Its been 20 years. This franchise is going to get binned like metroid and fzero
>>
File: simpson.gif (462KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
simpson.gif
462KB, 320x240px
>oh gee I wonder what's in this abandoned templ-
>>
>>170474713
>half life 2
opinion fuckin' discarted.
>>
File: The L.png (512KB, 1100x650px) Image search: [Google]
The L.png
512KB, 1100x650px
>>170474713

>Valve games
>Beter than ANYTHING

lol

>6/10
>Sub average

Nigga

I know this is bait but goddamn
>>
When should I expect this game to be playable on CEMU?

I already got the game on Wii U, but playing on cities or during rain makes the FPS tank so bad it triggers me.

Don't even ask about cities when raining.
>>
Just finish the game and I gotta say that seeing Farosh emerge from the lake for the first time is probably my favorite moment of all the Zelda games.
>>
>>170474864
Try killing Moblins in Death Moutain.
>>
>>170473458
>If you play smart and do what is encouraged the game is easy

WOW
too bad the game doesn't bullshit me for following all the rules and making the boss unkillable if I use strength up elixers

That would be GOAT material right there
>>
>>170474864
the best is when the game completely freezes during combat for no reason.
Had it happen to me thrice in 160 hours.
>>
>>170474969
A game can be both challenging and reward strategy, anon.

BotW is not a game like that.
>>
Dumbest deaths?
>Going up to zora's domain for the first time
>Have to fight a bunch of lizalfos with shock arrows surrounded by a forest
>Get a great idea to climb a rock and throw a bomb at one of them
>The bomb cuts down a tree which falls right on my head, throws me off my perch and kills me.
funniest death by far.
>>
>>170474002

Dark Souls is the only game I've ever actually fallen asleep during while playing
>>
>>170475113
crushed by a metal block I was lifting with magnet
>>
>>170474940
>>170474970

Those momentary dips in frames don't really bother me, it's when traversing through entire areas with sub 20FPS that really fucks with me, this is kinda unacceptable, desu.

Which is too bad, since I really love this game.
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>use up 4 awesome weapons I have to fight a shrine guardian battle
>only thing I get is 100 zelda dollars and 2 guardian weapons that are low level as shit

I love the game, but they really fucked up the incentive to fight enemies. Because weapon durability is shit in this game, there is no point in fighting enemies because you are just using up your good shit. And enemies drops are never anything good ,except for those minotaurs.
>>
>>170475113
>try to shoot something with bomb arrows in death mountain

made me kek.
>>
>>170475113
>Guardian on the path up death mountain
>"Oh, bomb arrows tend to work well on those"
>>
>>170475113
>know you can die by wearing metal in a thunderstorm
>do it anyway
>die
I swear I'm not retarded.
>>
>>170474940
Every so often when fighting moblins the game will just completely shit itself for me, with a couple times moblins falling through the earth. Fuckin' weird m8.

>>170475232
Are there a lot of areas like that on WiiU? On switch I've only found maybe 1 or 2 areas like that, and it's areas with lots of grass and foliage.
>>
>>170474713
> doesnt do anything better than another game

This is how we all know you're shit posting, because there isn't a company on the planet that put as much effort in a game than Nintendo did with this game.

The amount of deep little tid bits injected everywhere is why people have this sense of discovery almost a week on of full time playing.

Skyrim got massive praise yet the flaws quickly showed themselves to the point where most people's enjoyment and suspension of disbelief went down down down the longer they played......this game is the complete opposite and I don't know a single game that does this.
>>
>>170475245
You're supposed to use expendable weapons on mooks and super weapons on bosses. It's not the games fault you wasted a guardian weapon on a mook.
>>
So anyone else have the "edge of duality" sword they got like in the first Shrine and too afraid to use it because it's like way high powered.
>>
>>170475408
y i k e s
>>
>>170475245
How do people run out of weapons? I literally use all of my Korok seeds for more weapon slots because I find myself leaving cool weapons behind because I have no space anymore.

Seriously, how the fuck are you missing all the weapons I find?
>>
>>170474524
they are still really cool
>>
>>170446279
they pick up your weapon if you drop one to pick up theirs. Had a moblin pick up a torch the other day.
>>
>>170441912
Just because you are a gay slut doesn't mean that Link is any less heterosexual in canon.
>>
>>170475472
Expandable weapons did no damage and broke right away. The shrine battles force you to use your best weapons, and even then it takes forever to kill one because you are just chipping away it's health.
>>
>>170475406
I'm on Wii U, never really had any problem with foliage, maybe except for the area when you leave the Ressurrection Chamber, although I get occasional short dips on heavy greenery areas, but they don't really stick around, even when I stay in said areas.

The real problem on my end are towns/stables, overall rainy places and that one jungle area, the latter not being as bad.
>>
>>170475261
>>170475337
Several years from now we'll be talking about BotW and this will be one of the first pleasant memories to come up.
>>
> Muh weapons keep breaking!
> Can hold like 15 weapons
> Can get the fucking Master Sword

Whiney little bitches!
>>
>>170475656
Well then I guess you're trading good weapons for a shrine orb which is fair enough
>>
>>170475551
I think part of it might be people underestimating mook weapons like the dragonbone stuff and lizal tri-boomerangs and whatnot. Some of that shit is real fuckin' good for running around and whacking shit.

>>170475703
There's a specific... town? later on where the framerate is just garbo thanks to foliage, even in undocked switch mode. Rain has pretty much been solid 30 though, so I guess I'm glad for that.
>>
>>170475781
>> Can get the fucking Master Sword

>wahh why don't other people look up online to find where master sword is and ruin the fun of the game like my cheating ass did!
>>
>>170475781
I always have two slots open for nigger goblin weapons. I beat one to death, take his weapon, throw the nearly broken one at the next target and then use the acquired weapon to then beat on the new target and repeat. It's just intelligent use of resources.
>>
>>170475781
not the anon you reploed to.

the only thing I hate about this is, that I actually wanted to do some "weapon only" runs. But now it won´t do.
>>
any good way to farm money?
buying the armor for the volcano and the house made me poor
>>
Do you get anything after beating the game?
>>
>>170475939
not him but I found the lost woods like 12 hours in

I didn't pull the sword out, but knowing where it was was the reward.

It's not like the MS is at some fucking maze or something
>>
>>170475939
You dumb fucker, I found it with no guides and no help. Surprise surprise, it's in the lost woods! Wowowowowowow took me a while to navigate, tho...
>>
>>170476073
Yeah the MS is not really all that hidden, and it's in a pretty obvious place anyways. It just tells you to fuck off if you're there too early.
>>
>>170475939
Nah dude, coming from a big OOT fan after I progressed decently far in game I bee lined it straight of Kokiri forest (now korok?) & there's a lot of hints a long the way. Especially when you talk to the Korok's and they're like "let's do the trial!...touch the sword first!"

Who the fuck wouldn't want the Master Sword in a game with breakable weapons? It's just common sense.
>>
>>170475939
>>wahh why don't other people look up online to find where master sword is and ruin the fun of the game like my cheating ass did

>look at trailer, you see MS and a huge talking tree
>mhh the masterswords is probably in death mountain...

fucking fag.
>>
>>170475939
>You can literally see the Great Deku tree from the first cutscene in the fucking game
>Not knowing where to go
>Reaching the sword doesn't give it to you because you need more hearts, but it's obvious that this is what you need
>WHAAAAAA HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE EXPECTED TO FIND THE SWORD ON MY OWN IT'S SO HAAAARD THIS GAME IS GARBAGE

This game is not for you.
>>
>>170457769
Is this Bully?
>>
>>170475939
Lets be real for a second. Where the fuck else would it be?
>>
File: 1453097041236.jpg (92KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1453097041236.jpg
92KB, 597x519px
>Find King Rhoam's diary hidden in castle
>Read expecting boring story
>Hear about how he scolded her after her mother died because she couldn't gain the power of Hylia
>He has a change of heart when she goes to Lanayru to pray at the Spring of Wisdom
>Find out he was waiting for Zelda to return to castle to tell her he still loved her, even if she couldn't awaken her powers
>That was the day Calamity Ganon killed him
>>
>>170475961
Same.

I always have
> trash bashing weapon/shield/bow
> core of about 4 solid swords as backup
> a bunch of utility weapons (axe, rods, torch, hammer )
> A few of the best swords/spears/axes/maces/elemental weapons I can find
> The Master Sword

The only thing I run out of is bloody arrows but I just buy them whenever I'm in town. Trash bashing weapons are a must because you can perpetually clear camps and never really need to use your other weapons. EZ
>>
>>170476582

Tell me more
>>
Anyone got a link to Ruta's interior OST?
>>
>>170476646
It's really easy to get through most overworld encounters using maybe only one weapon, if that. Pick up the shit they were bashing you with and you're pretty much good, assuming it's at least spiked and not all spears.
>>
>>170476776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOl9bkCbd8g
>>
File: 1479637518930.jpg (70KB, 600x705px) Image search: [Google]
1479637518930.jpg
70KB, 600x705px
>Message in a bottle sidequest

So do the Zora just not have any concept of age of consent or are all of the "kids" actually like forty years old?

Also all of the Zora sidequests are fantastic, the Zora are all so awesome and cute.
>>
> Shoot frost enemies with fire
> Shoot fire enemies with frost
> Shoot electric enemies with?

OCD kicking in.
>>
What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game? Majoras Mask was mine because it was my first zelda game. The memories could cut diamonds...

Rose tinted glasses aside it was pretty dark now that i play it 15 odd years later that I missed when I was but a wee lad.
>>
>>170469226
before realizing what? I just used arrows too
>>
>>170477073

Savage Lynel Bow x5 explosive arrows.

Fuck electric enemies.
>>
>>170475939
>follow the hint to Korok Woods so you can get more weapon inventory
>find the master sword
>>
>>170477091
Was OOT, might be this but will have to see in a few months.

I think my favourite thing about OOT was the paced atmosphere as you discover each new area.
>>
>>170476582
I was surprised at how well-written that part was.
Made me sympathize with Zelda.
>>
>>170477068
the zora child is older than the guy, he comments on it if you talk to him afterwards.
>>
>>170477091
3D - OoT
2D - Links Awakening I should really get around to playing LttP
>>
>major test of strength at spring of power
>halfway through remembered ancient arrows are a thing
>they barely dent the scout

y tho
>>
>>170475113
>Great plateau
>Just clear the Cryonis Trial
>Hyped cuz that was my last shrine, ready for my glider
>Shield surfing down Mt. Hylia sounds great!
>Try it out
>Take a corner
>Go soaring off the edge of the mountain
>Hurt myself
>Not knocked off my shield, just busted my knees
>Going too fast to stop
>Hit a ramp
>Rocket into the water
>Die immediately

I laughed all the way to the Temple of Time
>>
File: 1405883978389.gif (625KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1405883978389.gif
625KB, 640x360px
>>170475113
>trying to tame White Horse
>lose stamina
>she throws me off
>roll down side of cliff
>die

BotW has made dying fun again.
>>
File: 1480829195076.jpg (113KB, 573x853px) Image search: [Google]
1480829195076.jpg
113KB, 573x853px
>>170477509

Ahh, okay I get it then.

The only person I talked to afterwards was her mother because I had come back from Lake Hylia after finding Mei and wanted to talk to Fronk. But it was night time and I couldn't find him.
>>
>>170477091
3D Ocarina
2D Minish Cap but mostly due to nostalgia I think
>>
File: 1386357523815.gif (204KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1386357523815.gif
204KB, 700x394px
>>170477664
I love that you take damage while ragdolling down slopes.
>>
What are the fourth and eighth things on the list of abilities? I finished the game and they're still not unlocked. Are there core game mechanics that have eluded me for 50 hours?
>>
>>170469226
>>170477115
DOH! you can just fucking shatter them instantly with cryosis, I bet
>>
>>170475347
>wearing the thunder helm and swinging metal around in a thunderstorm
It's well worth it, especially if you've died to lightning before.
>>
>>170476437

Plausibly, the temple of time.
>>
File: 1483330098935.jpg (85KB, 424x736px) Image search: [Google]
1483330098935.jpg
85KB, 424x736px
>>170477817

>Are there core gameplay mechanics that have eluded me for fifty hours?

Probably.

That's part of what makes this game fucking amazing. I just used my first great fairy fountain this morning and I've been playing nonstop since Friday.
>>
I need my rubber pants to finish the set.
Where are they?
>>
>>170477723
god domot fronk
>>
>>170477845
you can.
>>
>scaling Akkala Tower
>notice some huge metal blocks
>might come in handy against the flying guardians, decide to use magnesis on one and drop it on the enemy
>lol nothing
>decide to use stasis on a second one, do so much damage the arrow turns red and two weapons broke
>lel 20 damage
This is so fucking ridiculous. Are runes really only useful for puzzles or what? Shit, I've tried bombing a previous flying guardian that I managed to take to the ground so he could do absolutely nothing, just to save my weapons, the bombs did a whooping 2 damage, took fucking forever. I remember the hype with stasis videos where boulders were flying left and right and everyone was thinking how cool it was (in theory it is), but in reality it's unusable in combat: you can't properly aim, it does shit damage, anyway by the time the timer ends the enemy will not be where it was anymore, and it's a waste of weapons because even a tree branch would outdamage a boulder going at sanic speed before breaking.
Fuck I'm mad, so much wasted potential.
>>
>>170478027
the mountains to the west where it's always raining and that the thunder dragon hangs out. Kass is somewhere to the south in there and he gives you the riddle.
>>
>>170478027
shrine in the red earth area next to faron

you have to get lightning to strike on the rock-covered shrine
>>
>>170449332
I did the same thing and got the hell outta dodge, because when a giant black dragon rests on top of a mountain I known to leave it alone.

Came back for it later when I had Cold Resist Armor though. Felt a bit silly after that.
>>
File: 1487015884219.gif (864KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487015884219.gif
864KB, 500x500px
>yfw you upgrade the master sword for the first time
>>
>>170477091
Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening.
>>
>>170477115
He's throwing cryonis cubes at you.
What happens when you use cryonis on cryonis cubes?
>>
Should I be saving the great fairy fountains for anything? I've found two, paid the rupee's to unlock them but a bit scared to use them atm.
>>
>>170478236

Why are you whining after trying one thing on one enemy?

Guardians are supposed to be incredibly resilient to all forms of damage. But if you dropped a large metal block on one and did so little damage you did it wrong.

Try whacking instead of dropping. And it's intended for stasis to not be very useful in combat and mostly only for puzzles. What would be the point of you could cheese every encounter from the moment you get stasis? Same with bombs. They're for puzzles. Your weapons are for fighting.
>>
>>170478380
they are reuseable
>>
File: 1459639930795.png (116KB, 307x347px) Image search: [Google]
1459639930795.png
116KB, 307x347px
>Zora main quest
>mfw the memories
>mfw Zora armor

Aonuma you fucking hack
>>
>>170478523
>not knowing the great fairys break
>>
>>170478523
As long as you have the materials or do you have to keep paying? cheers mate
>>
>tfw falco is literally falco in personality too
this had to be intentional
>>
>>170478236
>abilities you get in the first hour of the game should be able to destroy guardians

sorry, only the pot lid can do that
>>
File: Holdingheadwhilelaughing.png (78KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
Holdingheadwhilelaughing.png
78KB, 247x248px
>>170478783
>tfw andross and calamity ganon fuse in the legend of starfox of time for nintendo switch
>>
>>170478236
Why can't I kill the toughest enemies in the game with a korok leaf? Fucking broken game
>>
Lynel locations?

1 at Lanayru Road East Gate
1 at Ploymus Mountain
>>
>>170478982
> Andros invades Hyrule
> Fox lands on this strange planet
> Co-op with Link & Fox

Remember that leak concept image with the alien invasion?
>>
>>170479091
>Fox lands on strnage planet
NO
I'm getting flashbacks of that game...
>>
>>170479070
There's a couple in the north of the map in Hebra, on the way to the labyrinth.

One to the west of Robbie's lab.

One north of Hyrule Castle and west of the forest, in a large field.

There's also one a colosseum or something but I haven't been there yet.
>>
File: anger.jpg (29KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
29KB, 400x465px
FUCK THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ZONE

the jungle area in the bottom right corner of the map is such a shitty designed zone holy fuck it's ruining the game for me. let's put 50 different elevations and then make it rain 90% of the time so you can't climb, rendering a core mechanic of the game completely useless. can't see shit either because when it rains there's fog
>>
>>170479347
just get the climbing boots
>>
>>170475842
No specific towns, stables and towns in general just run kinda poorly for me.

Maybe I'm being overdramatic with sub 20 frames, as I'm not actually sure, but the dip is pretty noticeable.
>>
So is it not possible to Sneakstrike a Lynel? The advantages of the Sheikah armor are kind of a letdown desu.
>>
>>170478865
Boy does it feel satisfying to do that.
>>
>>170479347
Dude it's not that hard, I'm sorry.
>>
>>170478019
It seriously took that long? I found the fairy fountain in like the first 3 hours. I found the second one a couple days ago. That one I stumbled onto, tho.
>>
>>170479559
It is, get good
>>
> Skyrim
> Witcher 3
> Shadow of Mordor
> Batman Arkham whatever
> GTA V
> Infamous Second Son
> Red Dead Redemption
> Fallout 4
> Assasins Creed
> Farycry 3/4
> Watch Dogs
> Xenoblade

?/12
How many of the above "open world" games is BoTW better than?
>>
>>170479347
>waterfalls all over
>zora armor launches you into the air if you climb waterfalls
>rito champion power also launches you in the air
It's really not that difficult.
>>
On eventide island I accidentally knocked one of the orbs out in to the ocean and it's completely despanwed from the overworld and from eventide island as far as I can tell. Any ideas?
>>
>>170479978
Is there a special spot you need to be? I crept around its hindquarters, its side, nothing. No Sneakstrike prompt. Didn't get caught until I whacked it, thinking the sneak prompt just wasn't showing up.
>>
>>170474713
>GTA
>good (unless you mean San Andreas and not GTA4/5)
>Crysis
>Anything more than eyecandy and benchmark testing
Way to discredit your opinion

Besides, OoT has already been outdone by its own damn sequel, and WW and TP are also both better than it.
>>
What's with the targets all over the Goron city?
>>
new thread

>>170480123
>>170480123
>>170480123
>>
Can someone explain how to get to the shrine inside Hebra North Summit at the northwest corner of the map. It seems like its very deep inside the mountain somewhere, but I can't find a cave.
>>
>>170479070
There's an entire camp of them in Western Hyrule. I'll let you stumble into it and get raped like I did.
>>
>Why are you whining after trying one thing on one enemy?
I've already tried it multiple times and it does shit damage, whether it's dropping metallic things on too of bokoblins or hitting them with a boulder. As you said, not something worth that wouldn't be performed better by normal attacks.
But since you seem to know more, please enlighten me as how whacking works when the controls for magnesis are dumb (slow, can't rotate...)? So yes, the answer is: runes shouldn't be used in combat. That's fine, but it's still a waste IMO.

Also if we must talk about cheesing, there are far many options than an occasional boulder near a bokoblin camp or a metal crate here and there. Pausing + food us one of them and it's already too much
>b-but do a self-imposed challenge and don't use food!
Anyway, I hope hard mode will fix some of those flaws

>>170478865
>>170478987
Are you really shitposting because I dared point some flaws (well, not even, just things that could be improved) on your 9.8 game? Also reading comprehension, never have I said that you should be able to kill them in one hit, but please go back to that tower and explain to me what the purpose of having metal crates just on top of a flying enemy the compendium tells you will get wrecked if you destroy it's rotors if that does absolutely nothing?
>>
>>170480008
I'd say witcher and red dead stands a chance to rival it, those two have very specific thematic touches that make them stand out. Other than that, I feel like the other games listed are the kind where they are "open world" but they don't really give you many options or have much in terms of TECHNOLOGY. It doesn't have the innovative depth where you can do crafty shit that follows the logic of the world that you wouldn't even expect to work in a game.
>>
>>170480008
Better than all of them I'd say. Witcher was a very good game but wasn't as fun for me personally as BotW.
>>
>>170480058
He's wrong, you can't actually sneakstrike it, because if you sneak up on it the 'mount' prompt overrides it
>>
>>170480250
The metal boxes one hit kill the flying guardians at Death mountain during the divine beast quest.
>>
>>170478865
>abilities you get in the first hour of the game should be able to destroy guardians
And yet you can stasis the fuck out of every enemy, so yeah it doesn't matter if you get that ability 1h or 50h into the game.
>>
>>170480250
you sound mad and bad
>>
Is there much of a point to fee Gerudo armor set outside of the Gerudo village? Flamebreaker looks like it does heat resistance better.
>>
>>170480558
any remotely challenging enemy will only be stasis'd for a couple of seconds, but nice try
>>
>>170479070
I found a white one by the Eldin Great Skeleton and a blue one at Tarm Point.
>>
>>170478326

I just got it how do you upgrade it
>>
>>170480625
The Goron armor (which I think is what you're talking about) doesn't protect you from the desert heat, which is retarded but that's how it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 894x894px
>>170459416
It's like in Twilight Princess where The Yeti couple's love produced actual hearts and. Heart container.

So whenever you pray to the statue and get a heart it's like you're having sex with Zelda
>>
>>170472505
I spent ten million years killing the lizalfos I could see, discovered there were electric ones swimming in the water that refused to surface and fight me like men, then I used my last two ancient arrows to send two of the wizzrobes to the shadow realm and booked it up the tower since the last one couldn't see me.
>>
>>170459416
Zelda is just a descendant of the goddess, Link is the reincarnation of the goddess' husbando.
>>
Where is the best place to get NFC tags where it won't take 4 fucking weeks to ship to the US?
>>
>>170480008
I'm pretty based towards Xenoblade but BotW will look loving next to it on my future 9x9.
>>
>>170459329
>Sacred luster
>Oppose the Calamity

GEE. I WONDER.

Ganons presence powers it up dingus. What happened to the Guardians 100 years ago?
>>
>>170459612
Hold the fuck up.

Have you finished all the Shrines and only done Vah Ruta, or is that a different clothing set?
>>
>>170462153
Fucks sake Rhoam, you're gonna get the poor kid killed.
>>
File: Shigeru_Miyamoto_at_E3.png (127KB, 347x383px) Image search: [Google]
Shigeru_Miyamoto_at_E3.png
127KB, 347x383px
Post YFW the best open world game is a Nintendo console game of all things.
>>
>>170485445
He did condemn his own kid to failure though
>>
>>170480087
BotW is literally eye candy and physics benchmarking.

Like i said, it ain't done nothing that hasn't been done already. If anything it fucked up on a couple things like durability.
>>
>Good rhythm! Good jaw...b!
Thread posts: 788
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.