[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 100

File: based probie.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
based probie.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
BASED PROBEY Edition

>What's new?
Large UI overhaul, Indev video SOON
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581816/
>WoW Event; Play Warcraft hero with friends for free mounts
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20532383/
>Probius the probe confirmed next hero
https://youtu.be/SPxjfQaxZhI
>For new players:
https://youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20565040/
>Current Weekly Brawl
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581818/
>Latest patch notes
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581815/
>Latest In Development Video
https://www.youtube.com/3KTsPR2oeSE

>Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator:
http://www.hotslogs.com/Default
http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
http://www.robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you Nova Skin memers?
"/join /vg/" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
http://heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
http://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous: >>169979493
>>
File: Probe.gif-c200.gif (332KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Probe.gif-c200.gif
332KB, 200x200px
>Doesn't have the SC1 Probe as the Master skin
plebs
>>
>>170049145
It'll be one of the 10 dollar skins
>>
File: 1486216750574.jpg (23KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
1486216750574.jpg
23KB, 370x278px
Are you kidding me ? This wall-e knock off is cucked Stukov ? Id rather have a fucking protoss dwarf, Knarg or how he called. Jesus christ blizzard, you went full retard.
>>
>>170049145
>mmmiau
>>
>>170049314
>numbnuts
>>
>>170049145
Just listen to these hot quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbpWSAz5vns
>>
File: ed8.jpg (57KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
ed8.jpg
57KB, 480x295px
>>170049313

>he doesnt like probe hero
>>
>>170049368
>chewy
>>
Might have to buy this hero. Do they have new hero + skin bundles on PTR?
>>
At least HoTS has some balls to release a builder units
>>
IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR
>>
>>170049610

monday
>>
>Probius
Wtf I hate the hots devs now
>>
>>170049650
I meant do they usually have those bundles available on PTR, I never bother with the PTR
>>
>>170050015

yes you can pre-buy it on the PTR and it moves to live servers
>>
>>170049947
>Wtf I love hots dev now

fixed that for you
>>
>>170050185
Good, needed something to dump some bnet balance on before my wow sub runs out
>>
Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_4chan_who_has_accurately_leaked/

https://www.reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!
>>
did they lower the reward for reaching level 9 with heroes or was it always 750g ?
>>
>>170051143
Pretty sure they raised it awhile ago.
>>
File: 1262293646249.png (4KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1262293646249.png
4KB, 245x184px
>>170050639
>>
>>170050639
Why would someone do this? For Points and pats on the back?
>>
>>170050639
>People were talking about a probe hero before he was officially announced.
>Dudes leaking directly to reddit because 4chan is too smalltime.
>>
>>170052353
Fishing for what's essentially (You)s secondhand through something somebody else made/posted. Not uncommon for Reddit.
>>
File: crazy mad.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
crazy mad.webm
1MB, 854x480px
How do I make my camera stop being stuck on my character? When I start playing as azmo I have to look way forward to throw those fire balls but my camera keeps getting stuck on my character.
>>
>>170053351
Press L
>>
>>170053351
>L

Is the default keybind, I think? If not poke around in binds until you find "Screen lock", or something.
>>
>>170053493
>>170053559
Thanks
>>
is there a way to stop the screen from flashing red when health is low?
>>
>>170054482
By dying.
>>
The rectal probius looks boring as fuck to be honest.
His abilities are pretty lame, creating pylons is kool and all but they do shit all basically
>>
>>170056578
yeah the hype will die so fast. Kinda wish we got another support desu
>>
Which ult do i pick as lucio?
Both of them seem like such underwhelming garbage, the shield is awesome but useless since it lasts like one second, the other shit is also useless since it does either shit damage or causes slow, which thrall ult also does but much better and longer and even if thrall die and on top of that apt it up doesnt even affect ults
im starting to suffer from buyers remorse
>>
>use speed amp to allow ally to escape barely from the enemy team
>after couple of seconds of running he turns around and decides to go back and poke the 4 enemy heroes some more
>of course dies like an idiot he is
every time
>>
File: 5781cb5425-141111111.png (235KB, 361x348px) Image search: [Google]
5781cb5425-141111111.png
235KB, 361x348px
Can someone explain why Zeratul cut his hair-shlong thingy ? its seems pretty important for Protoss. I dont know anything about SC lore, and SC-thread is legit scary place.
>>
>>170049472
damn, i came again
>>
>>170057512
>edgy templars didnt want other people to know their thoughts
>cut their nerve cords to be seperated from there bretheren to become isloated
>became dark templars
>regular templars thought this was bad and proclaimed them heretics
>while they fought a civil war the zerg came in and nuked auir
>templar begged the DT to come to their planet after the whole war
>they accepted because despite being edgy templar they still have a heart
theirs all protoss lore leading up to LOTV
>>
>>170057635
If i found out my hair did the same gay shit the hair of those faggots from avathar did i would cut it as well
also i will remove all temptations to hair fucks, because hair fucking related STDs (or HTDs) were running rampant between protoss
>tfw balding protos
>tfw slowly watching pieces of his hair penis fall out every time he showers
>>
>>170057635
>while they fought a civil war the zerg came in and nuked auir
It wasn't even a war.

If the novels are anywhere close to canon, the Protoss had nothing to do for thousands of years except send massive fleets to far distant planets in the hopes that they'd get to murder at least one Dark Templar and bring glory to their white asses.

The Protoss are douchebags of the highest degree. The fact that somebody like Tassadar even existed amongst the Protoss ranks is by itself a miracle.

Dark Templars weren't even edgelords. They just didn't like the Protoss reddit hivemind and wanted some peace and quiet.
>>
>>170056578
I wonder if you will be able to solo the entire enemy team with probuisis ult like we saw in the trailer
>>
File: 1486709098403.jpg (169KB, 659x605px) Image search: [Google]
1486709098403.jpg
169KB, 659x605px
>>170057635
Thanks for the quick rundown dude
>>
>>170057635
>>170058553
Tal'darim are the edgelords. DTs are chill.

Though, it kinda shows Blizz's shit writing if you consider what were the original two protoss factions and what are the 4 now:

>Hey Metzen, we want to add more protoss factions, but we already have the paladin guys and the dark guys and can't come up with more
>What if there were some protoss guys that were EVEN DARKER than dark templar. Make them the edgiest shit ever, with black-red color scheme and lots of spikes
>Ok, but we want one more faction
>Maybe some guys that are EVEN MORE thoughtless and paladin than the regular guys.
>Brilliant
>>
File: good.ol.double.dingo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
good.ol.double.dingo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Apparently my recorder was off so I don't have a cleaner version without fuck-huge hero bar taking up half the screen.

Zul'Jin's such a fun guy to watch. Makes me wish I bought him.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1594x891px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1594x891px
> go to play weekly brawl
> so few players it throws me in with literally the only other person queueing

Good game.
>>
File: infinite.dingo.webm (260KB, 832x538px) Image search: [Google]
infinite.dingo.webm
260KB, 832x538px
>>170060274
>>
>>170061058
Imaginine if zuljins had a talent which extends taz dingo as long as you hit someone, they could do it foreveeeeer
>>
>>170061221
>I CAN TAZDINGO HARDER THAN YOU CAN
It honestly looks like two sperglords just trying to duke it out. Hilarious.
>>
File: Screenshot2017-03-04 11_36_10.jpg (431KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2017-03-04 11_36_10.jpg
431KB, 1920x1200px
>the entire team is default skin first color plebfest
it's ogre
>>
>>170061247
So basically like an Unkillable Tychus with Minigun on.
Too bad that sounds too broken to ever happen.
>>
>>170061537
>tilting over others using the best skins
>>
>>170049021
is this a sign of this franchise's peak? like pandaria and the pony level for d3 where you know for sure no one actually gives a fuck anymore. or either that no one can say no on the team anymore so it's an avalanche of stupid shit to come?
>>
>>170061537
I'm low masters but the only skin I own is mecha tassadar and for most characters I use default color. Some people are poor or just have that preference you know?
>>
>>170051143
it was added in 2015 (by moving it off the 15 and 20 rewards) and hasn't changed since.
>>
>>170062158
We already have Murky.

>implying pandaria was bad
>>
>>170057635
thats not what happened at all.
Protoss have massive civil war after Xel Naga depart, they find unity in the khala stop fighting make their society great again.
DTs reject it and get killed, Adun who is some war hero sacrifices himself to protect the Dark Templar who flee from Aiur
Fast forward 2000 years zerg invade Tassadar finds DTs and brings them back home
Conclave get mad for religious reasons and start a mini civil war while fighting the zerg.
Conclave gets btfo by the rebel protoss and eventually support Tassadar and Zeratul on the last mission against the overmind.after seeing their success in killing cerebrates.

The Aiur protoss derive their power from the unity of the khala while the dark templars draw their power from the void because that's all they can use. The overmind and the cerebrates also drew power from the void so the dark templars could slay them. What sense that makes idk just some muguffin from SC1 to make the Aiur protoss look like idiots while having the most technologically advanced civilization and the most destructive psychic powers

All the new lore with Amon is retarded as fuck and doesnt really make a lick of sense while not fitting in with the lore that was set up in the SC1 manual.
>>
>>170062204
>Some people are poor
then they should be working their fields and tending to their cattle instead of using computers
computers were invented for the wealthy, serfs using them is an insult
>>
>>170062418
murky isn't such a low level appeal to cute emotion. small but not so lovable.

it's like this full cuck reaction:
https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/5xfivw/my_reaction_to_probius/

people are afraid to say anything negative because others will instinctively react in defense. it's like the community just got handed an ugly baby. not even hype but some sort of helpless brainfucked response.
>>
>>170063005
I'm pretty sure I never browse /pol/ and yet I'm seeing this kind of response. The world is most curious.
>>
>>170062574
>Adun dies while saving DT lifes
>the ones who fought the DTs loves Adun so much they use his name while circlejerking each other

something isnt right here
>>
>>170062574
Where does Probius fit in with all of this?
>>
>>170063105
He built every single pylon in the entire history of the protoss.
>>
>>170057635
Whole Aisek Azimov Academy cycle was about getting humanity and its worlds into united minds to stand against outworldy threat.
Blizzard has said - it is shit.
>>
/blizzheroes

for what's probably the only match worth watching today. starting very soon.
>>
>>170063194
But its on a shit map, misfits has the more fun draft though, I have faith in them.

Diginitas too low to compete with msifits, they still a solid tier lower in teamwork.
>>
>>170063105
This is blizzard son, what the fuck do you think? They have these insanely lore rich universes to pick from with thousands of recognizable characters so what do they do? they make up some read shirts who just happen to wear the team starcaft thisrts or team wow tshirts
>>
AHAHAHAHAHA Please get disqualified that would be my dream.

"Not feeling well" BITCH YOU JUST AN INTROVERT WHO HAS TO GO ON STAGE SO YOU DYING OF STRESSS> AHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
OH NO I FEEL SICK I I AM TOO WEAK TO PRESS FUCKING BUTTONS FOR 20 MINUTES PLZ HELP
fucking pussies, in real sports people perform with massive injuries all the time
>>
I am so tired of this eyes meme
>all is hopeless
>close eyes
>it's over
>NO
>open eyes
>kill everyone
STOP USING IT EVERYWHERE
>>
how the fuck got dehaka damaged before the game even started
>>
DIG never win this map, why would you ever pick abathur on this map. It's terrible. These "PROS" are moronic way too often. A random person off of master league is better than these shitters.
>>
>"abathur has used the void prison"
that is what you get when you use a token bitch as a narrator for your game i doubt she even played it before
>>
>>170064028
Women saying one thing, but meaning another thing is super fucking common, why are you surprised?
>>
Misfits logic is to spend multiple ults and everything on muradin.

Yup, sure are pros playing here.
>>
>>170063058
not him but what does /pol/ have to do with his post? who doesnt aspire to being a master of his own life, tending to his big field and cattle? the fact that he speaks of fields and cattle as if it was only for serfs is pretty much an insult to himself
>>
>solo twilight dream
"HUGE PLAYS"
Yup, sure is.

Diginitas could have easily won if they ignored objective and got boss. Stupid plays happening all around.
>>
Dignitas throwing hard here.
>>
Wow that was just like every of my qm matches
>>
Abathur never properly lane soaking was stupid, they could have easily gotten level advantage if they did, but nope.

>>170064652
Abathur who can't soak XP properly, enemy team has a better healer, team drags out the game that was a guaranteed win.

Yup it really was QM.
>>
>>170064690
If you ever lane soak in a pro game you'll die instantly.

The second you show or a locust shows you're dead.
>>
>>170064690
>healer
>QM
nah
>>
>>170064727
Misfits was almost never top lane, abathur could have gained a huge advantage if he had realized this. In addition you have your mines as checkers/wards for when people are coming near you to run away in time. There is a reason your teleport isn't canceled by dmg.
>>
>regular water
>OH NO WHAT?!!!
>>
>>170064792
You don't get it. You'll instantly have Dehaka on you. I remember one game in hgc where someone played against Fnatic. Fnatic had Fal, the other team had Aba. Aba never showed all game staying in base but then once he came out into the killzone and he got killed literally 2seconds later.

HL and QM logic does not apply to pro games.
>>
>>170064901
And the only reason to pick abathur in most cases is to get a level advantage and they didn't do that till late in the game when they had lost so much health on their core that they lost. They had to get that xp if they wanted to win. Picking abathur on this map, during a pro game was all bad, so they should have known what to do before hand.
>>
>tfw 15000 to become a generic used up pylon whore doing all the heavy lifting boring work in the side lines never having any fun, never even making it to the voting screen, while the assassins have all of the fun and get all of the glory
no thanks, i am not interested in being the space serf
>>
>>170064901
Killzone meaning the killzone of Aba's team on Towers of Doom.

>>170064990
Aba is picked for his global and his very strong teamfight. Every single pro plays Aba like this on Towers of Doom. Well maybe not everyone but koreans and europeans do.

You get Aba because he can global soak early game while also being able to turn a XvX into a X+hatvX. That and good push without ever exposing yourself to danger.
>>
how long until pylon fucboi is out?
>>
>>170064990
Not necessarily, their draft definitely worked in the lategame. If the Aba had played differently, they might have had a bigger advantage, and thus not lost the fights. But I believe they could have won those on even levels regardless of that. They just threw really fucking hard.

It's not like only Aba fucked up there, Aba AND the rest of Dig fucked up.
>>
>>170065096
March 6 on PTR alongside Cho'Gall, Anub, Arthas and Gazlowe reworks.
>>
>>170065091
But he was never relevant for the most part, I really feel if they picked any other character the'd have won that match up.

If they went something like valla, they'd have cleared and won.
>>170065129
Yeah their entire team fucked up int hat last fight, they engaged in a fight they had 0 chance of winning. They had taken lots of damage and were surrounded so they had no easy escapes. If they never engaged in the first place they'd have had the time to leave with no deaths or only 1 at most.
>>
>>170065096
It's a probe. You can't stick your dick into a round thing with no crevices or holes.

But it can certainly be inserted into your various orifices if you're into that. Fuccboi.
>>
>>170065229
>You can't stick your dick into a round thing with no crevices or holes.
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>170065205
If they picked Valla they'd been outsoaked by Dehaka and lose hard.

Dehaka turned Mura into walking machine of death and Jaina copy is insanely strong too. It might not be flashy but it certainly did a lot.

And last fight was an agressive Dehaka burrow, they got collapsed on. Cut off by Naz they only had one way to go and Dehaka burrowed into that and tongued Rehgar. Then a full collapse from 2 sides happened.
>>
>>170065342
I wasn't paying attention to the draft so gave a random example, but as the current pro meta goes, always go tychus. You'd win teamfights even if you are 1 even 2 levels lower because of how good he is currently. But he is only so good of course cause its a tank meta.
>>
>>170065392
But the problem persists with Tychus. You get outsoaked, and while Tychus had plenty of targets, there was not nearly enough peel on Digs draft to ensure he gets the full value out of his [D]eletes before he's locked down.
>>
>>170065229
>You can't stick your dick into a round thing with no crevices or holes.
No such thing
>strap whorius down
>grab a large drill
>start drilling a large hole into him, while his robotic autotuned screams of imaginable agony make your diamond dick throb so hard it hurts
>fuck the hole
>cum inside of his sensitive electronics, shorting them, causing him massive additional suffering
>thank the gods protoss programmed whorius with the ability to feel pain, as you walk away leaving a drips of precum behind
nature always finds a way son
>>
>>170065392
beGenius did that in EU. Always pick Tychus. Know what their record is? It's 0-7

And again with Tychus you'd get outsoaked and outrotated by a global on Misfits' side.Tychus isn't the teamfight monster you make him out to be neither. Pretty sure Aba's teamfight is stronger by a lot in that comp.
>>
>>170065462
Anubarak could pose a real threat but the other two, especially if they went with the heal on D would stand zero chance.

Speaking of which, the fact that anubarak didn't go cocoon in a "4"v5 match up was silly. He didn't gain almost any real value out of locust from what I saw.
>>
>>170049021

WAAAHHH I'M SICK

Fucking pussies.
>>
>>170065472
>fuck the hole
>get your dick fried the second you put it in
Nice. Do NOT fist androids, do NOT put your dick into power sockets. Basic rules ensure you'll enjoy a healthy and long sexlife with artificial life forms.
>>
>>170065604
>humans
haha no, obviously you would do this as transformer tassadar using his robo dick, using probius' leaking hydraulic fluids as lube
>>
Dig's Infernal Shrines drafting is weak as fuck.

They overvalue Malf and Kerrigan way too much.
>>
>>170065721
>1 strong frontliner
>3 squishy backliners
>against a very fucking obvious heavy divecomp.
>>
>>170065721
Malfurion is that strong though, picking him this early might be a bit odd, but he is really really strong.
Kerrigan is a bit odd, if dig didn't pick her up she would likely not have been picked by misfits. Gul'dan will likely be the key player for dignitas here.
It will be pretty iffy, misfits has so low damage so it will likely be digs game though.
>>
>>170065829
They point is Dignitas does this way too often on Infernal Shrines. They're predictable and the draft is easy to exploit.
>>
>>170065893
It would/should be, but misfits were too set on doing their own strategy they didn't build around it really.
>>
>>170065893
It's OK if Dignitas can outplay them, they have a knack for not fucking up ;)
>>
>>170065938
Dignitas is incredibly strong ingame though. Their biggest weakness is absolute shit drafting.
>>
>>170066000
>zaelia bursted down someone who was already protected
Yeah they sure are strong.
>>
>>170066040
The shield came as reaction to his e. This game is just an outdraft. Should've taken Arthas instead of Kerri at the very least.
>>
>Play unranked with friends
>Korean picks gazlowe
>Never helps in teamfights
>Only speaks (broken) english at the end to shit talk
Why would a korean be on EU anyway?
>>
File: 1460412268439.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
1460412268439.gif
2MB, 297x229px
kerrigan rework when ? One trick pont with shittiest ults in the game, cmon blizz.
>>
>>170066176
Devouring Maw instead of Ultralisk.
Fixed :D
>>
Going bloodlust it means its misfits win. They have insane confidence levels knowing they won't need the ancestral and will always keep a level advantage or the very least will never be lower level than dig.
>>
>>170066283
Ancestral simply isn't needed. Dignitas has no kill pressure on anything.
>>
>>170066393
That "pick" is clear on why they wouldn't. They burned nearly every single CD and still couldn't kill dehaka. They missed so many skills, on a target in a fairly congested area. It's stupid they couldn't win a 5v1.
>>
File: Drehaka.jpg (418KB, 1156x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Drehaka.jpg
418KB, 1156x1179px
>Kerrigan combo
>>
File: selendis_fan_model.jpg (191KB, 470x715px) Image search: [Google]
selendis_fan_model.jpg
191KB, 470x715px
>>170049021

I have officially been blown the fuck out. You are rid of me.

I concede.
>>
Get fucked, Dignitas.
>>
>>170066491
That's just jukes. It's a mindgame that Dehaka won. A lot more pressure on the entirety of Dig than on him. That was Dig's last chance to not lose and they botched it.

I hope this game makes them never pick Kerrigan again. Every fucking time they try that shit on shrines they get outdrafted hard.
>>
>>170066223
>everyone needs wombo bullshit
ltp. learn to draft. fixed :D

>>170066283
they control engagements with medivh. no reason not to be confident.

>>170066393
they aren't much of a killer instinct type team to begin with. very conservative.
>>
>>170066585
And instead of banning tass ban medivh. Medivh destroyed them so hard that match, he didn't get nearly enough credit. Tass ban was a bit over kill.
Missfits aren't even big tass players. Dig will one day be good, said no one ever.
>>
>>170066730
Medivh destroyed their comp. Dig should have went for a different comp and they wouldn't have this problem.

And Misfits are big tass players. They'd just destroy.
>>
I'd love to see a lucio healer here, but pros seem to be stickler for strategies. He'd be a great character for the map and against the enemy team does fine as well.
No one practices at all, one of the things I hate about pro league is most of them don't make their own strats they just copy and paste other peoples and so won't risk trying new characters at tournament play.
>>
>>170067285
Dude, they practice shit often. In scrims without consequence, not in a tournament with a prize pool.
>>
>>170067285
Lucio doesn't have a cleanse. Also pros scrim all day so new strategies get developed all the time. Think at least 18 strong teams playing 6hours against each other every day. If they try something new that turns out good it will be picked up by other teams.
>>
>>170067285
Lucio lacks a real cleanse and cannot cope with burst damage. This is why he's unfavored in pro comps right now.
I'd love to see Cho'gall in a pro game but I accept that he's just not good.
>>
>>170067765
REWORK
E
W
O
R
K

SOON
>>
>>170067765
Difference is lucio, even in master tier games, has insanely high win rates the only support beating him being tass, chogall doesn't.
>>
>>170067873
Firstly, HL and TL =/= Pro games so don't use fucking ladder winrates to justify pro picks.
Secondly, I was using Cho'gall as an example of a hero I'd like to see in a pro game but I don't complain about it with the retarded argument of "pros dont experiment they just copy each other's strats :(".
>>
>>170068002
But pros do just copy strats. They do scrim a ton, but against people they are going to likely face at major tournaments they wouldn't show their secret or hidden pick.
>>
>bald autismo won't touch people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thats just pathetic
>>
>>170068165
stop talking shit about /ourguy/
>>
>>170067285
>won't risk trying new characters at tournament play.
Lucio doesn't see much use in pro games because he dies extremely hard to co-ordinated CC (is the tourney on pre-nerf varian i dont remember), has no cleanse, and does fuck all for burst damage except the world's easiest to bait ultimate.
Pros have tried him out.
They've experimented with him.
He has not been benched just because they're too fucking scared to use him because he's new. He's been benched because he's not good in the current pro meta.

Expect Lucio+Auriel or Lucio+Uther when the stun+burst meta fades out.
>>
>>170068335
but anon, malfurion has all these issues about mobility and cc and such as well and hes a top pick
IMO its lucio's lack of form of CC and being useful outside healing- like splitpush/innervate etc.
>>
>>170068620
Lucio doesn't have any single target healing.

Rehgar, Kharazim and Malfurion do.
>>
>>170068620
Malf also has Cleanse.
>>
>>170068858
Monk doesn't really have ST healing unless I'm forgetting a Q upgrade.
Palm is unreliable in pro games.
>>
>this new matchmaking
>enemy team has support, you don't
>you get abathur
>map is mines
So it doesn't even care about roles anymore? It's not like it took longer than 10 seconds to look for another support player
>>
>>170068942
>Palm is unreliable
It isn't at all.

W is a targetable burst heal, something Lucio doesn't have.
>>
>>170068947
roles have been fucked up and mmr difference can be more volatile, mm has gone to shit
>>
File: file.png (869KB, 1054x635px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
869KB, 1054x635px
OwO whats this???
>>
>>170069016
>W is a targetable burst heal
Have you ever fucking played Monk? It's an AoE heal.

Palm is unreliable in pro games because some teams practice for ages to properly stop damaging a target entirely to bait and counteract Palms.
>>
Tempo storm we know you won't win, but we will still root for the miracle chance that you will win for NA.
>>170069179
Tournaments are generally on a patch behind live so no sudden changes take place for them. So its the version they are using at HGC
>>
>>170069204
Who cares if it's an aoe heal. Rehgar and Auriel also have aoe heals, that doesn't mean they aren't single target burst heals as well.

>stop damaging palm target
Pros, at the least the good ones, palm people literally as they get killed. There isn't any no hitting because it gets triggered instantly. If anything it's a lot more reliable than ancestral.
>>
>>170069313
>Who cares if it's an aoe heal. Rehgar and Auriel also have aoe heals, that doesn't mean they aren't single target burst heals as well.
>moving the goalposts because you fucked up
You said it's a targetable ST burst heal.
It's not even fucking targetable in the first place.
You hit W, a circle spins out from Monk, and everyone around him gets a burst heal.
What the fuck is targetable or single target about that?
>>
If dehaka and falstad aren't banned I'll be surprised. Dehaka is 100% needing a ban here.
>>
>>170069456
Burst heal means nothing though, go back to mal, where is his burst heal? Yet he is the best support in the game. Lots of compromises are made all around.
>>
The azomodan dream is coming out, we are making dreams here today in NA.
>>
>it's a NA gets outdrafted episode
>>
>>170069530
>now backpedalling because you can't swallow your pride
Malfurion is the best support in the game because he's a jack of all trades, master of most. His follow-up CC is amazing, his zoning is fantastic, his healing is top-notch, he has every active talent you could want, his ults are great, his trait is disgusting, his poke and clear are solid.
Sub-par burst healing and immobility are his only weaknesses.

Lucio only really has team-wide mobility, slipperiness, and mana-free HoT going for him. Sound Barrier is really easy to bait or interrupt and Reverse Amp is more useful for the passive than the ult itself.

Another big thing between Lucio and Malf is that Malf has Ice Block to mitigate burst and CC directed at him, Lucio just has to suck it up and hope he can dodge it.
>>
>>170069870
That's a different anon, I'm the one you originally debated.

Kharazim has possible single target healing with his W and Malfurion has single target heals too. Lucio just has low healing output all over the place and when someone specific on his team gets target he can't respond to it at all.

Now Khara can heal his entire team too while also being slippery as fuck, very high dmg output and he gets ana amazing cleanse late game. But even with all that he isn't quite on Rehgar and Malfurion level. Lucio doesn't offer anything over the other healers and no cleanse just kills him.
>>
>>170069870
Also hell, even comparing Lucio to Brightwing.
Brightwing has really good single-target burst mitigation in Pixie Dust, global presence, a bribe, Cleanse, and a big displacement ult.
All of this is a lot more favorable than what Lucio brings to the table in pro games.

He's not necessarily a bad hero, he just doesn't fit in pro meta. You'd likely see him as an off-support when the burst meta gets nerfed a bit.
>>
>>170070096
And BW has Blink Heal to get out of Entombs and an Ice Block of her own.
>>
File: 1486832269792.jpg (54KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1486832269792.jpg
54KB, 622x621px
This post ironic reactionary probeposting for the sole purpose of getting people's panties in a twist has gone far enough. It's a shit disney movie ripoff which only reddit should like.
>>
40-0
>>
>>170070364
Probie is C U T E
>>
>>170070498
at least someone might have learned something

>poke is shit vs. brightwing
>assmo is shit on forced teamfight maps
>it's is chromie who counters zera, not the other way around.
>>
>>170070364
how's ya first month cunt
>>
>>170070640
you can also learn that the korean overlords are not being overhyped, as they have beaten fnatic quite easily despite the fact that fnatic just 40-0ed one of the 2 best NA teams.
>>
>>170070778
Europe is the baseline, Korea is good, NA sucks.

No shit GOOD players will BTFO terrible teams.
>>
>>170070364
I will be real with you, I have 0 care and think the character itself is stupid. But I love turret based characters so thats all that matters to me. Being hung up on character models is stupid.

Example, I love zaryas playstyle in hots or OW but hate her as a character, so I don't pay attention to it.
>>
>>170070498
NA is just so laughable on the pro scene.
>>
>>170063038
>murky isn't such a low level appeal to cute emotion.
Murky has higher levels of LOLSORANDUMB attached to him than Probius to compensate for lower levels of cute appeal.
>>
>>170070498
>best north american team
>>
>>170070778
>show another team everyhing you have during scrims
>lose
Who could've known. Fnatic put everything into beating MVP Black. L5 knew everything about them, they showed all strats in scrims.
>>
What the frick

What the flying heck
>>
>>170049582
>>170049368
>>170049314
>tfw I can hear it
STOP
>>
>NA so bad you can pick Lucio against them
>Anub into Tychus
Seems like a good strat. Xul to cover for Lucio's weak early game.
>>
a fucking probe what the dick
why
why the fuck is Terokk not in the game but they're adding a fucking probe?

FUCKING STARKEKS FUCK EVERYTHING UP AGAIN
>>
File: thank you jesus.jpg (127KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
thank you jesus.jpg
127KB, 504x470px
>tfw if azmo didnt have demonic invasion we could've had probius with an ult that causes a shitload of zealots to warp in
Even in death, Diablocucks ruin everything.
>>
>>170071405
Fact: protoss are the most poweful race in the world
>>
File: pain.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pain.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>lucio constantly fucking suicide diving to the enemy team to Q and getting blown up
>"i want to get my quest done"
Quests were a fucking mistake, I swear to fucking god. It's not even a fucking important quest to finish ASAP.
>>
>>170071693
He is stupid if he is doing any quest with his Q.
A real lucio should only have one quest and thats the quest that is completed by being around teammates.
>>
>>170071693
>>170071873
which talent do you guys pick at level 1
>>
>>170071947
not wallride.
i literally never use it wallride is completely useless it's incredibly tedious and hard to use it for more than one second without fucking it up
>>
>>170071947
I like the 20% movementspeed on Crossfade.
>>
File: Untitled.png (552KB, 769x549px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
552KB, 769x549px
>>170071947
My talent choices look something like this.
I have both highlighted options at 16 cause its the only one I ever switch up based on enemy team comp. For the most part I think my talents are almost always objectively the best.
>>
>40:0
>not a single fort lost on tomb
>a grand total of 1 kill for NA in those two games
>>
>>170072186
I just realized you can't tell on some of these but its.
LVL 1 We move together
Level 4 subwoofer
level 7 part mix
level 10 sound barrier
level 13 beat mixing
level 16 heliotropics
level 20 bossa nova
>>
>>170072186
>Sound Barrier Upgrade
Why? You're making the Ult worse.
Pick the 'cleanse' or double duration on Amp.
>>
>>170072186
>taking the shitty 100 health shield on Crossfade
Literally every other talent on that tier is better.
>>
>>170072276
merely a setback
>>
>>170072340
>making the ult worse
You really think so? I generally ult at most the right time so its better to have 2 ults per teamfight compared to 1 in my opinion.
>>170072401
I don't want the talent really, but all the talents on level 13 are complete shit, all of them should be removed and reworked.

Plus it gets real use immediate as it helps with camps and if you aren't someone who switches all the time you are prob a shit lucio.
>>
>>170072552
I take the heal on CC talent on that tier.
>>
>>170072552
Back in the Mix is fantastic as it mitigates a weakness he has, and Hard Style is good on maps you can utilitize it a lot.
>>
>>170072651
>>170072626
I play at high diamond/low master and for the most part it isn't an issue. Maybe High GM players or actual pro play it matters but this is my build without that in mind.
>>
>>170049313
Lucio then this stupid robot. I guess i'll have another 15k unspend again.
>>
>>170061009
i play it for 1k gold only
>>
File: 1478989318161.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1478989318161.png
35KB, 805x556px
Let's say I don't wanna go tank Varian and go DPS instead.

Between two-handed and dual wield: what is better on average?
>>
>>170072943
For the most part two handed is better, but its super based on map and enemy team comp. Maps with bosses and lots of PvE favor two hand.
>>
>>170072943
You know that protection Varian does more damage than fury, and by proxy of survivability, arms too?
>>
>Murky ban
>Tyrande pick
Fnatic taking it real easy now

>>170072943
>no peel, lots of PvE or Bosses
Go Fury.
>no burst heal, no big shields, lots of squishies
Go Arms. Arms fucking HURTS with his combo.
>>
>>170073116
>>170072943

Also a good malf is arms bane, roots placed between him and you stop you on the middle of your autistic screeching
Twilight stops your combo too, and can stop the smash, roots in general are your counter
Ever since the warbringer nerf i'm full parry speccing and it makes more sense really, allows you to survive the dives, overwhelm = more damage and since you're gonna get focused live by the sword gives more overwhelm procs
>>
>>170061009
The brawl is so awful I don't play unless I think I can get through all 3 games in like half an hour. Mage Wars is one of the worst because it's a full length game as characters you don't want to play.
>>
>1. game
>no kills, 40:0
>2. game
>one kill, no forts
>3. game
>two kills, one fort
Wow, NA really is improving.
>>
>>170073967
>implying Tempostorm is representative of NA
Just watch Galeforce fucking everyone up from the losers bracket, they gonna get to finals.
>>
>>170074059
>0:3 esports
>>
>>170073904
Only 2 games needed, and double damage on structures, so it's sped up a lot compared to the last one.
>>
Let's see if people here are intelligent enough to play HOTS.
You have 2 seconds to answer, any longer than that counts as an automatic fail:

If a baseball and a bat cost $1.10 together, and the bat costs $1.00 more than the ball, how much does the ball cost?

Don't post your answer here, everyone knows you answered wrong at first and then cheated to look cool here, which makes you pathetic because this is an anonymoose pedo forum and nobody gives a shit anyway
>>
>>170074059
i watched them yesterday and they went 0:3

>muh everyone is flex so quirky
yeah really working out
>>
>>170074204
>nobody gives a shit anyway
thats correct, so why did you post
>>
File: 201602_1231_hfbdc_sm.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
201602_1231_hfbdc_sm.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>170074204
>>
>>170074204
Oh by the way, the correct answer isn't 10, just so you won't think you got it right if you said ten
>>
>>170074204
Ball = 0.05
Bat = 1.05

C'mon this is like grade 3 level thinking. Last year at uni some people actually got it wrong.
>>
>>170074204
the only answer is "the ball costs $1 less than the bat"

ps kys
>>
>>170074703
>don't post your answer here
>posts answer
>even lies and says he got it right at the first try
You have not only failed this test, you have double failed it
>>
>>170074703
He said the bat costs $1.00 more, not $1.05 more.
>>
File: hillary voter.jpg (941KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hillary voter.jpg
941KB, 800x600px
>>170074204
-e^(-3pi*sqrt(zeta(-1)*12))*cos^2(pi/3)*(d(5x + e*cos(sin(arctan(e^pi))))/dx)^-1
>>
File: 1463262459661.jpg (13KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1463262459661.jpg
13KB, 238x192px
>>170074887
>>
>>170074887
haha

>>170074867
I'm well aware. I just didn't care to follow that. On an anonymous image board of all places.
>>
File: 0404 - id1ZbZ1.png (108KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
0404 - id1ZbZ1.png
108KB, 526x437px
>>170074887
>>
>>170074998
1/20

easy,
>>
>wake up
>dignitas is in the loser bracket

lmao who raped them?
>>
>>170075248
Misfits.
>>
>>170075162
yes i agree a very simple problem indeed
please post some more elaborate challenges or i'll quit this thread so my iq doesn't drop
>>
holy fuck that commentator is ugly as fuck
>>
File: 1480735778822.png (5KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
1480735778822.png
5KB, 320x352px
>>170075404
The big guy? Yeah he looks like a wax figure.
>>
>>170075404
post screenshots
>>
>>170075396
>please post some more elaborate challenges or i'll quit this thread so my iq doesn't drop
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=-e%5E(-3pi*sqrt(zeta(-1)*12))*cos%5E2(pi%2F3)*(d(5x+%2B+e*cos(sin(arctan(e%5Epi))))%2Fdx)%5E-1

whats the point just putting them into program is why its easy
>>
MOBA pro players are the nastiest bunch i've ever seen.
Jesus christ it isn't that bad in any other genre.
>>
>>170075162
>look mommy i can copypaste into wolfram
son, i am dissapoint
>>
>>170075725
What

There's only like 3 gross players right now, the other are average and then there's 2 super qts
And then you have Fnatic, a team entirely composed of hot fuccbois
>>
>>170075862
you must be one of those people raging that people use calculators
>>
>>170075880
>there's 2 super qts
let me see, i don't believe for a second there is a hot grill hots player who isn't just some used up whore who plays it like shit to get attention form pathetic virgins like you and i
>>
>>170075969
I'm talking about hot boys you dumb fag.

Check out Gela though. She's a pro too.
>>
>>170075937
When WW3 hits and china starts detonatic nuclear warheads high over your house, generating EMPs which will destroy all electronics on your continent and then you have to hunt for food and need to calculate a ballistic curve for the spear you have to toss to hit a stray dog so you won't starve then YOU WILL FUCKING DIE because you are a fucking slave to technology which won't be there to save you
>>
>>170075584
i was referring to the ball and bat problem. that expression is just the answer to it by the euler-riemann method with some neutonian touch-ups
>>
File: 1484267851205.png (14KB, 460x441px) Image search: [Google]
1484267851205.png
14KB, 460x441px
can I still get the WoW mount through the promotion, even if my subscription is not currently active?
>>
>>170076131
>need to calculate a ballistic curve for the spear you have to toss to hit a stray dog
lmao a tryhard nerd pretending to be a hunter
>>
>>170076149
>my iq will drop
>doesn't even bother with using appropriate grammar
>>
>>170076303
Yes.
>>
>>170076479
if i activate my neurons for trivialities such as written language they will burn out early and my iq will drop
>>
/ourteam/ is doing it boys!
>>
>>170076303
This is what they wanted you retard, to force you to play the other game by giving you a shitty mount
You fell for it
>>
NA LUL
>>
>tetcher
>describing a play
>get 3 of 4 things wrong
>>
>before hero reveal
>some idiot is saying it's going to be bob the probe through the day
>it's obviously Karax
>reveal
>it's actually probe
>mfw no face
>>
Have they increased the chance to get 8 games and 3 wins quests?
I've had one of those almost every day for the past month. Done maybe 5 of the other quests
>>
>people actually find gillyweed attractive
>>
>>170077964

who
>>
>>170077964
I think she is fine when her hair doesn't look like trash.
>>
>people actually find women attractive
>>
>>170078261
they arent that bad as long as they have a penis
>>
>>170078085
so never? I have rather low standards but you have to be pretty desperate to actually like her. Looks like white trash junkie with unkempt hair.
>>
File: Untitled111.png (842KB, 738x744px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled111.png
842KB, 738x744px
i mean just look at this guy!
>>
>>170078346
>so never?

lol haha xD
>>
>>170078438
God among men. Manlets on suicide watch.
>>
>>170072943
This guy is right>>170073270

I played like 20 games of varian over the last two days and taunt does the most damage. You have the most damage uptime and holding them still contributes more damage to yourself and your team and yourself, moreso than the vulnerability. I'm sure you know twin blades is always bad
>>
Feminism is ruining this game.
>>
>>170078557
If you kill yourself there won't be any feminism.
>>
>>170078557
how?
>>
>>170078557
redundant statement
>>
There are people in this thread, RIGHT NOW, who couldn't even get to Masters in Hero League.
>>
li-ming--->female
Ming li---male
explain this
>>
>>170078756
>tfw could get masters easily
>tfw its too many games to do
>>
>>170078756
I can't even get to diamond.
Do you believe this thread is some kind of higher caste of people who should be good at the game or what?
>>
>>170078827
>50 is too many
>>
>>170078661
women are not as good as men. plain and simple.
>>
>>170078781
>female female
>male male

what the fuck?
>>
This thread is for Grand Masters only. Please leave if you never achieved GrandMaster rank.
>>
>>170078889
But scarlett and ricky ortiz are great players!
>>
>>170078657
did I trigger you, libcuck? get over it, she lost.
>>
>>170078869
yes
>>
>>170078993
cuck
>>
>>170061009
Dead game.
>>
>>170078438
His voice is wrong though, he should had that deep sloopy giant voice
>>
>>170078557
Only this game?

Feminism ruins everything so bad that feminism ruined feminism.

Think about that one m8
>>
Dear lord these production values
>>
>>170079337
this game is all I have to live for.
>>
>>170078996
I have no idea what are you talking about. Who lost? Who is "she"? There are no females in HGC. Who are you talking about? Are you retarded, delusional, posting in the wrong thread or baiting this badly? Well, if it's the last one, you got me, good job. Now award yourself with a bullet to the head.
>>
File: 1404499756539s.jpg (8KB, 199x198px) Image search: [Google]
1404499756539s.jpg
8KB, 199x198px
>>170049021

>Probius

Blizzard really doesn't give a shit about their lore anymore do they
>>
>>170079729
>hots
>lore
:^)
>>
>>170079702
you know who I'm talking about, shill.
>>
File: b53.png (326KB, 545x507px) Image search: [Google]
b53.png
326KB, 545x507px
>>170079729

>lorefags

laffin at all of you pathetic micropenises your precious story means NOTHING
>>
>>170079760
>a game that literally relies on the lore of other franchises
>rapes said lore anyway
>>
>>170079825

>lore

AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>170079729
Well Starcraft is a dead anyway
>>
Cocks
>>
This general doesn't even have memes.
>>
im never impressed with zeratul picks
>>
>>170080085
ded gaem xD
>>
Don't you guys love Probe? The anal pain is real.
>>
>>170080381
I can't wait to build pylons and photon cannons
>>
Probegod and Gazlord are the ultimate duo to conquer the universe.
>>
>>170079951
>>170079825
All of their lore is dead, it's not the same company that made all of their franchises. Blizzard is kind of like a remnant company that owns the IP's the previous company built and doesn't quit have the ability to reproduce that kind of quality.

They just kind of bullshit whatever they can and live off of people's nostalgia, basically. MEMBER THE PANDA FROM WARCRAFT 3? LOOK PANDAS IN WoW! MEMBER THE NECROMANCER FROM DIABLO 2? LOOK IT'S "XUL"! MEMBER KERRIGAN? SHE'S BACK IN STARCRAFT 2! MEMBER DIABLO? LOOK IT'S DIABLO 2 DIABLO BECAUSE WE CAN'T EVEN STOMACH OUR OWN NEW GAME!

Anyway.
>>
>>170080621
All companies are like that, you can't expect the same people to work there for decades. It boils down to the higher-ups who decide wether they want to keep the company as it is.
>>
>>170079825

>take character from other game
>make them into smash brothers tier assfaggot character where you gather seeds and drop nukes and other dumb shit
>MUH LORE

sad
>>
haha oh shit, their new character is literally a probe.

>guy we're using the SC2 engine... let's just use a probe fuckin lol
>GENIUS

>still no D2 Sorc that cycles through all 3 schools of spells
>still no multiclass D2 Druid
>still no wc3 dreadlord
>still no kelthuzad
>etc
>>
>2017
>people still don't know how to play against/with lost vikings

makes me want to commit suicide to be honestly family
>>
>>170080994

>the guy i want isn't in the game i don't like

everyone is laughing at you
>>
HOW 2 GIT GUD W/ RAG
>>
File: but why.jpg (89KB, 516x598px) Image search: [Google]
but why.jpg
89KB, 516x598px
>Probe doesn't have an Eye of Kilrogg Skin
>>
I hate Fnatic because Breez was rude to me that one time in Hero League.
>>
>>170081439
2 possible outcomes
・Add it months later as premium skin (might need to re-skin turrets and shit)
・Never comes out
>>
>>170080994
Etc is already on the game...
>>
>>170080994
>>still no D2 Sorc that cycles through all 3 schools of spells
2hard4retards
>>
>>170081536
>letting a 13 year old fuccboi from sweden bully you
are you a lili main?
>>
File: 1404842987989.jpg (11KB, 244x242px) Image search: [Google]
1404842987989.jpg
11KB, 244x242px
>>170080994
>mfw Uther isn't a multiclass hero that can be built to the 3 paladin specs
>>
>>170081635

>re-skin turrets and shit

There's a ton of demonic buildings, turrets, crystal pylons and shit added in Legion. They could easily reuse assets for a Kilrogg skin.

I just find it odd that it wasn't the first skin that came to mind when they made it.
>>
>>170081930
I'd be just happy with multi-class ret/holy, that wouldn't even take that much work, the skills are there.
>>
>>170081680
cheeky cunt
>>
>>170081974
>serious deficits of wc units and classes that could constitute for years of releases
>let's just release barely functional overshit heroes and a wall-e ripoff
>>
>>170082215
le bobby kotick face
>>
Hi HORSEPANTS.
>>
>>170082527
>All caps name
Truly a memer
>>
File: disgust.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
2MB, 330x166px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C8beOn1Qes

AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DISGUSTING AHAHAHAHA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C8beOn1Qes
>>
>>170083053
I dont think you're laughing to be honest, you're really butthurt.
>>
>>170083074
>>170083053
>probius
>the shit rank mount

nice it's nothing
>>
>>170083053
What's the fucking point of this video it's literally nothing lmao
>>
>>170083053
>EVA-01 Unit color on Terran Probius
Aside from that, shit's disappointing.
>>
auriel is love auriel is life
>>
I'm more hyped about the reworks than the new hero to be honest with you.
>>
>>170084210
>tfw hyped for in-dev
>it's the new hero
>and the ranked mounts
>both of which we already knew about

slightly
peeved
>>
>>170084210
>rework hero
>75% chance they completely destroy it

yeah, me too
>>
>>170083053
Nice so he does have a purifier and tal'darim recolor
>>
>>170084294

Big stuff instore for the future not skin related. Won't be in indev.
>>
>>170083053
The epic mount looks great, damn shame I'll never get to masters.
>>
NA vs NA is such a clown fiesta when you compare them to the previous games.
>>
>lorefags everywhere assblasted over probey

get BTFO THE FUCK OUT fagots LOL
>>
File: 1441061625628.jpg (6KB, 197x224px) Image search: [Google]
1441061625628.jpg
6KB, 197x224px
>>170087595
>>
>>170080994
>still no D2 Sorc that cycles through all 3 schools of spells
You mean Invoker, right?
>>
>>170088525
>shit no one knows or cares about
no
>>
>>170088525

Kael'thas is already in this game dotacuck
>>
>>170088635
I'm just trying to have a conversation, man. Everybody knows nobody cares about Diablo.
>>
>>170083053
>>170083256
>>170083318
>>170083389
>>170084210
>>170084294

>Just a quick word on this - we've changed the pace at which we deliver these videos. We now do them twice as often covering half the content of the previous videos. Have no fear that we're still making content at break neck speed; we're just trying to keep the community more in sync with our actual content releases.
>>
>>170084304
50% chance that they make Arthas FUN to play.

Anub Rework means beetles will be better, and I was always a fan of those, but I'm curious since I like his kit as it is already, hope they don't go overboard with the changes here.

Gazlowe can only be improved, they have a second turret character as a benchmark now, too.

Any Cho'Gall love is good.
>>
>chromie use loop on ragnaros
>he didnt walk to the vp to save his life

lol
>>
Stop the fucking reworks you faggots, all those heroes are fine. Arthas was already reworked, Anub is fine, Galowe was reworked, Cho'Gall ehhhh honestly is fine too. Just stop Blizzo, S T O P.
Don't touch my boys. You can rework Arthas' model but that's it. Fuck you.
>>
>>170089860
Cut Cho'Gall's hp by 25% but give him 25% armor and 25% spell armor :^)
>>
>>170090125
Also shorten CC on him by 50% and we're good :)
>>
Since this is already a meme game they should start adding hearthstone characters. Shit like Kazakus and Don Han'Cho would be neat.
>>
>>170090419
Reno Jackson, Rafaam or bust.
No time for memes from Meme Streets of Memezan.
>>
>>170089242
Thanks for the update reddit, still doesn't warrant the useless video.
>>
>>170089860
How can you say Cho'gall is fine? He got 35% win chance only, he's the most easily hard countered hero in the game
>>
>>170090825
>most easily countered
Every time an enemy Cho'Gall ends up on the enemy team, if he's even remotely competent, he will destroy my team 1v4 because my teammates are retards are keep chasing him around and they have no damage to dish out against him in general.

Fuck Cho'Gall, he doesn't need a buff until people are allowed to counterdraft in QM.
>>
>>170091014
Wow, the meta must really be weird in wooden league

Cho'Gall definitely needs a huge buff. Even in QM, it's hell for him. Roughly 2 heroes out of 3 counter him hard.
>>
>>170091309
Which ones? The ones that get Giant / Titan Killing at lv 16?

Please.
>>
quick tipes about valeera memes?

how and what should I do and combo button mash?
>>
>>170092081
AMBUSH BUILD
>>
So what the fuck do i have to do to win a game?

I am literally doing 10 times the amount of siege damage, of 2 other teammates, 6 times the 3rd and 5 times the closest other. Im doing 3-5 times the experience of my team.
Im 3rd on hero damage done.

And I still manage to lose because my team literally cannot stay alive for 2 minutes..

How fucking bad are these players?
>>
>>170091476
No.

- The ones that easily interrupt his fist, an ability which is critical to his survival: Alarak (silence), Anub'arak (two stuns), Johanna (litterally all the time with her bump aoe), ETC (one stun and one bump), Malfurion (root as well as silence), Kerrigan (very easily with her attract ability), Muradin (many micro stuns, one is more than enough to wreck Cho'Gall), Rexxar (very easily with Misha' stun), Tyrande (very easily with her stun, since Cho'Gall is a very big target), Xul (root that can't fail), Thrall (one root, one stun), Valeera (stun)

- The ones that can control him with twice the expected efficency, controlling two heroes rather than one: Anub'arak (cocoon), Brightwing (polymorph), Dehaka (tongue), Medivh (both ultimates), Zeratul (ultimate)

- The ones that deals HUGE damage to him because their abilities were tailored for normal targets and not for target with huge HP: Kharazim 'seven hundred fists), Greymane (the recently reworked ultimate), Leoric (obviously, both with his drain and level 20 passive), Tychus (obvious anti-tank, already very efficient against classical ones, so I let you imagine against Cho'Gall; hint: he gets wrecked)

- There's also another enormous problem with Cho'Gall : he's only good with some precise team compositions, since he takes away one body from your team. For example, Cho'Gall + Abathur = shit.

Note that one of these points alone would be enough to make Cho'Gall a bad hero. Chen was in the case of the first point before: very high vulnerability to stuns. That alone was enough to make him useless, while he didn't even had the other three problems. Now compare to Cho'Gall, who hasn't been reworked yet to be resistant to stuns (like Chen was) and has many more problems.

And I'm not even being exhaustive here.
>>
>>170092467
Ah, welcome to the moba that's marketed to hyper casuals as a game where they can see all of their old favorite Blizzard characters duke it out.

It is designed so people like you can't win the game by being better than everyone else so that everyone has a fun, casual time to enjoy themselves. Sorry.
>>
>>170092635
Addendum: as I said, I'm not being exhaustive. For example, I forgot Sylvanas in the "controls him with twice the expected efficiency" category. Her ultimate wrecks Cho'Gall in 100% of situations.
>>
>>170091309

The ones in most dire need of a buff are Chogall and Nova.

Personally i say that they should just turn Chogall into a solo character hero... The whole concept is bad. Hes either goign to be too good, pick/ban or absolute dogshit.
>>
>>170092081
Go ambush to rape people in qm

Ambush-BF-SS to close the gap and generate the 3 point Evis
>>
>VALEERA IN EVERY SINGLE GAME BOTH BEFORE AND DURING FREE WEEK

I don't care about her winrate, she's fucking unfun to play against.
>>
>>170094175
i like playing vs valeera
t. tass
>>
>>170083053
I've lost all motivation to slog through Ranked to get these mounts. I didn't mind playing for the wolf or the lizard, could barely fucking muster up the strength to grind up for the epic lion, and I just do not give a fuck anymore. If they would cut out this "elemental X in red blue OR green!" shit, then I'll care again.

Until then, it just isn't fucking worth the slog through all the fucking games lost at draft, or people picking heroes because they're what's good, but not knowing WHAT makes them so good, or not knowing how to play objectives, etc. I'd rather lose games in QM over poor comps and poor play from random people than get frustrated over the fact that Master players make the same, if not more mistakes (Feels like it anyway) than Diamond players and whatnot.
>>
File: 01110011 01100001 01100100.jpg (112KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
01110011 01100001 01100100.jpg
112KB, 720x480px
>>170092754

3rd game in a row.

I dont let anything touch our forts. I literally am doing 10x more siege damage than 3 of my allies.. 4 times more than the 4th...

So i get massively ganked by the entire enemy team, manage to kill one but still die, no biggie.

My whole team goes in fights 4v4, ALL OF THEM DIE and kill NOONE. Then they do it AGAIN.. and we lose : I

I just dont understand what im supposed to do to win..

I play assassin and get highest kills/takedowns on team, my team gets its shit pushed in every lane.

I play sieger, and literally push 3 lanes at once.
My team keeps dying all the time..

I play support. My team doesnt die but they refuse to push and are incapable of killing anyone...

Atleast im about to uninstall this shit.
>>
>>170061221
>HotSGPostProbiusReveal.webm
>>
>>170095304
>So i get massively ganked by the entire enemy team, manage to kill one but still die, no biggie.

l2mapawareness
>>
>>170092081
Nvm, played a few games. Hero sucks, and seems only to be able to kill casual hots plebs.
>>
>>170095304
>be zagara
>first two temples spawn
>enemy jaina and murky stay bot
>I stay bot
>team dies 4v3 top
>illidan pings me
>"this fucking zag, you're suppose to actually fight with the team"
>me "you're suppose to win 4v3s"
>"toxic piece of shit doesn't even help in team fights, muted"
I hate the players in this game
>>
>>170095304

>playing sieger

B R O N Z E

You deserve to lose every single match you autist
>>
is it just me or is the lucio wall ride total shit?
>>
>>170096458
'Dunno, but I think it feels clunky and shit.

>>170096018
>smashing solo lane so hard somebody has to help him
>decide to stay and see if team gets a 4v3
>they do
>and lose it
>only enemy damage-dealer is lunara
>the early game lunara

oh well
>>
>>170096458
Yes.
>>
At first i regretted buying lucio but i'm really starting to enjoy him
too bad hes black tho
if he was a cute white girl he would be perfect
>>
>>170097921

le racis faec maymay :3 maga lol xDDD
>>
>>170024736

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/5xicpv/probius_needs_a_legendary_acolyte_skin_with/

>theyre even stealing non-leak posts for the upvotes now
>>
>>170063619
Do you actually watch or participate in any "real" sports? Most injuries above a small cut or bruise remove you from the game for anywhere between weeks and months...
>>
>>170098218
american footbal pros retire in their early 30s. not because they want to but because their joints and muscles hurt so much they can't even stand longer than 5 minutes anymore
>>
>>170098003
>being attracted to white girls is racist

wow u sure got em bro xD
>>
>>170098218
>pshh sports are a real sport
>doesn't know about curt schilling ankle during the world series

hahahahahaha wow
>>
yawn
>>
I have 15k gold, I want to buy Johanna and Li Ming, is this a reasonable decision?
>>
>>170102571
>Johanna
Always.

>Li-Ming
Ehhh.
>>
Thinking about picking up Ragnaros when I have enough to, any quick tips regarding him?

Is he fun?
>>
>>170102689
hes fun.
pick smash.
dont go in without the tank.
use D often.
>>
>>170102816
Alright cheers, still gots a way for the grind sadly.
>>
File: 1454606808969.jpg (178KB, 1528x1531px) Image search: [Google]
1454606808969.jpg
178KB, 1528x1531px
>>170102571
yes to both
>>
File: 1454472875050.jpg (369KB, 1991x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1454472875050.jpg
369KB, 1991x1850px
>>170103287
>>
File: probius.png (1MB, 1000x865px) Image search: [Google]
probius.png
1MB, 1000x865px
Probius is cute.

CUTE

Do not bully him.
>>
>>170102689
I love the rolling boulder build with Lava wave. Great XP builder and can get cheap kills when they think they are safe.
>>
File: tumblr_ok3jkxI0mV1s4ge0mo1_1280.jpg (393KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok3jkxI0mV1s4ge0mo1_1280.jpg
393KB, 1280x1812px
>>170103348
>>
>watch in dev video
>litearlly nothing is being worked on right now other than end of season mount
Welp dead game now boys. I liked it when we'd get 2 character reveals, 3 skins, and a mount, now we don't get shit.
>>
File: ZBqf5Ex4.jpg (8KB, 1048x46px) Image search: [Google]
ZBqf5Ex4.jpg
8KB, 1048x46px
>>170094175
just play chromie lmao
>>
File: 1380207971805.jpg (35KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1380207971805.jpg
35KB, 500x494px
>>170095304

Do it. This game is fucking garbage.

I play DotA since 2007, invested 700 games in HotS.
This game is filled with kids, WoWfags, ruskies and another sort of losers.
Flame in DotA happens quite frequent but I can guarantee you that 85% of the time when the game is about the game there is that one fuck spouting absolute nonsense why you lost the game.
>>
File: tumblr_nyvkqaM1xu1ufnsqjo1_1280.jpg (249KB, 1080x994px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyvkqaM1xu1ufnsqjo1_1280.jpg
249KB, 1080x994px
>>170066530
>>
>>170092467
>>170092754
>>170106468

Let me guess the rank of the following posters:

Silver 4
Gold 5
Bronze 1

Respectively
>>
>>170061537
ETC isnt
>>
File: 1320869887701.jpg (72KB, 542x562px) Image search: [Google]
1320869887701.jpg
72KB, 542x562px
>>170106732

Someone actually defending this shitty game.
>>
>>170049231
Will it? There's little to no retro skins for heroes. It sucks, it's so obvious too.
>>
File: scysf.png (243KB, 947x393px) Image search: [Google]
scysf.png
243KB, 947x393px
>>170106468
>>170106732

close
>>
>>170081930
there are too many choices for paladin characters, and at the time including even the crusader, to remotely even consider making uther ALL of the paladin specs
>>
>>170106338

But patches were 4 months apart then. We are entering the "make the base game better" mode and will probably get loot shit soon. Chill.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
did they?
>>
>>170107537
Then no point in even doing indev videos unless there is something to show.
>>
>>170106338
Oh yeah it was fucking nothing, didn't even know they released that
>>
>>170107803
They are obviously gay.
>>
>>170070364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM
probes are an important part of the protoss
>>
>>170107935
Because blizz said they are going to release thise videos more often.
>>
>>170107803
Those two dudes are German, aren't they?
>>
>>170095304
>>170092467
Stop turbosieging, man. Just show up to objective and don't go too deep.
>>
Deckard Cain when?
>>
>>170108869
she's german and they're from sweden
>>
>>170109410
Right after Karax.
>>
>>170107809

They showed two things. You're an entitled spoiled child you'll get things whenever they feel like giving them.
>>
>enemy aba is autistic and has 3k games played on aba

Is there a more helpless feeling?
>>
>>170110019
Playing Aba against a taste for blood black pool azmodan
>>
>>170110263
Fuck man, that hurts.
>>
>>170109643
Ah, Swedes, I knew there was something else they could have possibly been. They just have that look to them.
>>
>>170111104
That's a nice way to say they look like cucks.
>>
Tier 1 "absolutely mandatory as soon as possible" requests:
- The Overmind
- Maiev
- Deckard Cain

Tier 2 "you can't seriously not do it" requests:
- Tichondrius/Mal'ganis
- Mannoroth
- Archimonde/Kil'jaeden
- Kel'Thuzad
- Lady Vashj
- Stukov
- Arcturus Mengsk
- Imperius
- Malthael

Tier 3 "yea, that would be great, if you find the time" requests:
- Baal
- Mephisto
- Itherael
- Aidan
- Zolthun Kulle
- Velen
- Maraad
- Lothar (the real one, not the one from the movie)
- Garona
- Grom Hellscream
- Cairne/Baine
- Antonidas
- any one of the five Aspects
- Selendis/Rohanna
- Warfield
- a random hybrid

Tier 4 "meh, better than nothing" requests:
- Mekkatorque (but since it must be almost done, could easily be included in tier 2)
- Karax
- Samir Duran
- any one of the Raynor Raiders from Wings of Liberty

Tier 5 "very very risky, you better not do it wrong" requests:
- D2 heroes
- Rock'n roll racer
- Blackthorne

Tier 6 "that's garbage, go kill yourself" requests:
- anything from overwatch
- Lothar (from the movie)
- any WoW-only character that doesn't even have a specific model or dedicated cinematic, for example VanCleef (father and daughter alike)
>>
>>170112529
KT should be in tier 1
>>
>>170112529
>Likes edgy as fuck characters
Reaper should be on top of your tier 1 with such a list.
>>
>>170112529
>the absolute mandatory tier is nothing but memes

lmao
>>
>>170112529
>Tier 6 "that's garbage, go kill yourself" requests:
>- anything from overwatch

kek
>>
File: Reinhardt4heroes.jpg (101KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt4heroes.jpg
101KB, 1024x576px
>>170112529
Reinhardt ain't garbage though
>>
How's Greymane now?
>>
So, what about the Diablo changes made the souls spell block better than the souls health regen? The rest seemed to have mostly stayed the same.
>>
File: GrimscaleOracleArt.jpg (238KB, 1200x940px) Image search: [Google]
GrimscaleOracleArt.jpg
238KB, 1200x940px
All I want at this point is a mean murloc fighter, not some kawaii cute baby murloc shit.
>>
>>170113478
Murlocs don't matter. Serious murlocs don't matter even more.
>>
>>170113478
Murky should have been a serious murloc from the begining. The "hideous baby with a stupid rabbit-face and diapers" style is a disgusting mistake from Blizzard, here.
>>
>>170113640
>>170113478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFuDXxL3G9Y

The trailer made him serious.
>>
>>170113719
He stiil has a diaper, baby teeth and no fishface.
>>
>>170113806
The diaper bugs me, which is why he's next on my masterskin queue.
>>
>>170113719
Except for the appearance, which is the whole problem
>>
>>170113852
The masterskin is a bit better but still not right. He wears fucking SHORT.

A murloc that wrecks Arthas' and Uther's faces should at least be the great chief of the united murloc tribes.
>>
>>170113719
That trailer was in no way serious.
>>
>serious le edgelords play this game and are upset when anything isn't serious crawling in my skin deep le lorefag jerkbait

laffin eternally
>>
>>170114276
angry birds nerd upset that he can't understand why edgy is fun
>>
>>170112529
>Tier 6 "that's garbage, go kill yourself" requests:
>- anything from overwatch
KEK
>>
File: Awaken My Child.jpg (70KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Awaken My Child.jpg
70KB, 1024x819px
>>170112529
JUST ADD THE FUCKING OVERMIND ALREADY
>>
>>170070364
I've wanted a worker hero in an Aeon of Strife game for about 15 years now. No, Dota wisp doesn't count: the little shit doesn't even build things.I don't like that they made him pixar-y instead of a starcraft 1 probe, but I'm happy we have a worker hero.
>>
File: Probe_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif (119KB, 60x56px) Image search: [Google]
Probe_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif
119KB, 60x56px
>>170115513
>Doesn't have the SC1 design at least as a skin
disappointing
>>
>>170074204

>I just started listening to the philosophers toolkit too
I know you pirated it too, you cunt. Way to sort by most seeders.
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>170049021

>mfw me, my brother and and a few friends all roll specialists, as azmodan, zagara, murky, tlv and hammer in unranked draft and win by a four level margin

I love troll comps.
>>
>>170116414
Especially considering the fact that they usually have been nicely attentive to this sort of things
>>
>>170116414
Kinda just looks like meebo or whatever the flying robot thing from Flubber was called
>>
File: mL7KVZa[1].jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mL7KVZa[1].jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
Who am I missing that I absolutely should have?
>>
>>170119138
TLV
>>
>>170119138
TLV
>>
File: brode.png (289KB, 383x487px) Image search: [Google]
brode.png
289KB, 383x487px
>>170112529
>Maiev Tier 1.
>>
>>170119138
TLV
Not even joking
>>
File: 1465152354422.gif (3MB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1465152354422.gif
3MB, 300x303px
>>170119308
>>170119353
>>170119596
No. Next?
>>
>>170117208
>tfw I quit my QM/Unranked group and have no regulars anymore to do meme teams with
feels kinda bad man
>>
>>170119643
The Lost Vikings
>>
>>170119138

Sylvannas.
>>
>>170119643
What's the fucking point of asking for our opinion if you're not going to listen?

Fuck off to Reddit then.
>>
>>170119643
Get your available heroes to 5 first you sped.
>>
>>170119138
kerrigan, sylvanas, dehaka, gul'dan, chromie
>>
>>170119138

Alarak
>>
>>170119643
TLV.
>>
>>170119751
To see if anyone has an suggestions outside of heroes I will never ever play. Do you only have one suggestion among like almost half the roster?
>>
>>170119138

Dehaka and Sylvanas for the obvious reasons.

Auriel, Illidan, Jaina, Gul'dan aren't quite "must have" but have unique things to bring to certain comps/maps that can be broken.
>>
Where the FUCK is Maiev????
>>
>>170119138
Sonya, Greymane, Gul'dan, Dehaka.
>>
>>170120213

How fucking braindead are you that you're scared to play TLV?
>>
>>170120447
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPxjfQaxZhI
>>
I haven't won a game with a Leoric on my team in months and months. What the fuck is wrong with this hero and/or the people playing him? He brings nothing to the table.
>>
>>170120713

People don't play him right. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>170120662
Very.
>>
>>170120213
Like I said, there's always Reddit for people like you.
>>
>>170049021

Florida state just got btfo.
>>
>>170120213
If you want somebody to give you permission to do something you already decided to do, then you're on the wrong website.
>>
>>170121286
The only thing I decided not to do was ever play TLV. It's one hero among many.
>>
File: favorites.png (212KB, 942x179px) Image search: [Google]
favorites.png
212KB, 942x179px
>post favorites
>be judged
>>
File: baller.king.jpg (411KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
baller.king.jpg
411KB, 1920x1090px
>>170120713
I had a Leoric on my team today.

He landed a lot of sick ults and turned losing fights into teamwipes.
>>
File: Favorites - march 2017.png (164KB, 883x118px) Image search: [Google]
Favorites - march 2017.png
164KB, 883x118px
>>170121809
>>
>>170119138
Greymane, Guldan, Zeratul, Kerrigan OR Illidan, TLV

Jaina and Sylvanas are solid waifus for QM, too
>>
File: Ed_364b3f_6140730.jpg (15KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
Ed_364b3f_6140730.jpg
15KB, 239x207px
>tell team multiple stealth heroes are bad one one team
>get one good combo
>"HAHA STEALTH IS BAD RIGHT LOL THIS NOOB BRONZIE LEL"
>>
File: hvVHEqW.jpg (34KB, 516x129px) Image search: [Google]
hvVHEqW.jpg
34KB, 516x129px
>>170121809
>>
>>170120713
Leoric is fucking monstrous if played right.
Unfortunately playing him right means you have perfect Entombs, are against a team comp that doesn't buttfuck him, and also knowledge of how to move around the front line, along with squishes who know not to stand in front of the fucking black king.
>>
File: Favorites.jpg (79KB, 779x145px) Image search: [Google]
Favorites.jpg
79KB, 779x145px
>>170121809

I love me some tanks.
>>
So you can buy Probius monday and it transfers over to the live servers when he does? Does the experience go too?
>>
>>170124267
No experience, just the purchase.
>>
>>170124267
Nothing on PTR goes to live servers.

Everything's available on PTR.
So that e-sports players can wear hats they don't own during tournaments.
>>
>>170124267
Just the hero not the exp.
>>
tone down the damage numbers on burst heroes holy fuck 60% of your health in 1 second isn't cool
>>
File: ripzag.png (191KB, 843x123px) Image search: [Google]
ripzag.png
191KB, 843x123px
>>170121809
>>
>>170128365
It's funny you say that when all heroes are so much tankier than their other MOBA counterparts.

I think the better solution is to stop manfighting the Valeera and not be a blind bat so you don't have to get ganked in the first place.
>>
Does this game try to match you with mirror matchups or something? I swear to fuck I never saw xul until I started playing him.
>>
>>170128871

People cry for "fair matches" and also want instant queue times. The system is not perfect, so it considers mirror comps more fair than mixed matches.
>>
>>170129126
I for one don't want instant queue times if it means more fair matches. I totally would be down for them forcing 1 Warrior 1 Support on each team in QM, even if it meant 3-4 minute queues. I'm all for it.
>>
>>170128871
>Does this game try to match you with mirror matchups or something?
Yes. How did you not notice before?

Every game with Valeeras on both sides, every game with Abathurs on both sides, every game with Artanises on both sides, etc.

Game also tries to match you with your teamcomp if it can't find a good mirror. Like if you queue 5 assassins, matchmaking will take forever compared to a well rounded assassin-warrior-support team.
>>
>>170129283

People like you and I are a silent majority. The louder, more vocal reddit users and blizzard forum posters get catered to, not us.
>>
>>170129283
As much as I think support cucks deserve it, not everyone's a support cuck so injecting a dumb mandate like one-support-per-team is pretty retarded, especially when half the supports can't solo support well.
>>
>>170129283
>3-4 minute
Try 30-40 minute.
>>
File: IMG_3038.jpg (185KB, 1061x1254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3038.jpg
185KB, 1061x1254px
>tfw you have a leoric
I've never seen leoric be useful. Both in ranked and quick meme he just dives in and dies and his passive lets him come back faster so he can die faster

I've completely forgotten that he can be a useful asset to the team in any way at this point. When I see he smug skeleton face I just know we either have to carry or lose.
>>
>>170130042
He can be good but he's typically outclassed by all the point and click cc at this point.
So much so that the only people who play him are the ones that die constantly and get super cocky just because they clear a lane or two.
>>
>>170129469
I'd be taking the instant queues as support
>>
>>170129469
Not at all. There are a lot of solo Warrior and Support playing, they were just held to put them in a game tht doesn't already have one, it would be perfectly fine.
>>
>>170130452
>play Tass
>get matched as solo support against a Lucio
>>
>>170128823
Yeah, it's a weird feeling playing assassins in heroes then something else. A perfectly executed combo and a few autos will kill an enemy. I reinstalled league at a now former friends request, and if you're an item ahead you literally kill people in one ability.
I think items were a mistake, specialization to the point where two autos kills something or a stiff breeze.
>>
>>170129454
And shit like that is why they need to just sort out the independant healers and warriors from each other, then just add a rule to QM to go along with it. t is not that hard to alleviate that problem. They just won't do it though.
>>
>>170130914
>play malf
>get matched as solo support against a tass or tyrande
That's how you do it
>>
When do you go Hungering Arrow build as Valla?
>>
I haven't played in a while, recently picked it up and immediately bought rag. Fucking love this guy.

Where is he on the tier list? Which ult is"better"?
>>
>ally lucio mouthbreathing retard constantly diving and dead
>enemy lucio is unstoppable slippy frogman nightmare that you can't escape and has triple your healer's healing

I wish this stupid meme of "theirs good, ours bad" wasn't so fucking true every game.
>>
>>170131512

Battlefield of eternity
>>
File: IMG_2839.jpg (47KB, 478x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2839.jpg
47KB, 478x380px
>see invisible nova in another lane
>ping danger
>squishy jumps on her
>thinks they're going to win because they got the jump on her 1v1
>she snipes them for 85% of their HP and shoots them to finish them off
>gets away
>>
>>170131484
>>170130914
>>170130873
>>170130452
>playing quick meme at all
You deserve all the shit you get for it.
Draft of bust, faggots.
>>
>>170131841
Having too much fun in QM ganking the shit out of people who can't see stealth or memeing it up with Abathur to waste 5 minutes drafting
>>
>>170130917
I personally don't really think items are a mistake, and that sounds more like a representation of League's awful balancing more than items being a mistake.

I miss item shops. Talents are a great feature but they're not great as a whole replacement of item shops. They shouldn't even be a replacement.

But in HotS where you can't even look at your hero's stats on the fly without covering the screen with a wall of text, or even look at other heroes' stats/abilities in-game, it probably doesn't fit the design.

>>170130989
My big problem with "one support per team" or any attempts at similar rules/matchmaking is that it becomes a dev-forced meta.

Like sure, devs already trying to steer the meta with every update but they don't go "no more than two warriors, only one support", etc. like League does. Balancing really ends up sucking because then Blizzard devs are now balancing for what is basically comp play and 99.99% of the playerbase, aka. all pubs including you and me and HL and whatever, are affected by this and end up having a bad time. Sort of like Overwatch's current balance right now. You think the current double warrior meta is bad? Overwatch has a three-tank meta. Three tanks, two supports, one "dps". That shit is so cancerous and every patch Blizzard puts out basically enforces it more and more. Overwatch is becoming more like HotS where individual skill slowly stops mattering and it's all about the 6v6 clashes pubs won't ever properly execute unless you're in a tryhard 6-stack that practices all day. Nobody wants to shoot people in a shooting game, they just want to dance around with both hands on their dicks until their ults are up and then repeat until all objectives are capped or time runs out. It's ironic how Blizzard managed to copy even the worst aspects of TF2's comp's trend of uber-vs-uber stalemating

And that's Blizzard trying to "fix" the meta in Overwatch, imagine what'll happen when Blizzard tries to mandate a teamcomp in HotS.
>>
>>170131841
When the game is this poorly designed, it does not matter what mode you play. It's all the same.
>>
File: REU-USA-OBAMA_-16.jpg (156KB, 1200x816px) Image search: [Google]
REU-USA-OBAMA_-16.jpg
156KB, 1200x816px
>beta cuck support bitches about us losing fights
>realizes it his fault at end of game
>"oh no we gonna lose a game how terrible its just a game lol what we gonna do we lost a game"
>>
>>170131512
Whenever you feel like a retarded cuck that sacrifices their only escape on one of the squishies characters.
All jokes aside, it's fantastic on battlefield just because of the lvl 1 talent.
On other maps, it's perfectly playable and has a much lower skill floor (but also lower ceiling)
>>170132717
than the hybrid multishot/AA build. It's also probably better if you don't have a healer, since you're dying anyway so it's better to have a bit more burst.
Typically you just want a tassadar and to right click people to death, which hungering doesn't help at all with.
The main reason I'm down on it, is at grandmaster, if your escape is down, you're a sitting duck. You need vault to burn one of Zeratul teleports so he doesn't just sit on your face. Or Ragnaros is just gonna walk up and punt you to kingdom come.
>>170132717
Yeah, I'm probably biased on item shops. I liked awesomenauts when I played years ago, but that was more akin to talents I suppose.
And yeah, overwatch balancing is a fucking mess. I pull 4-5 KDs in FPS I play and even at fucking diamond I was struggling to climb faster than glacially. Not a solo friendly game, accuracy doesn't matter when everyone has infinite health and is hiding behind a massive shield. Funnily enough, I find heroes the most solo friendly ARTS simply because of the incredibly forgiving comeback mechanics. Get a few picks and you're suddenly back in the lead.
>>
The fuck is Lucio even supposed to do in QMs? People are fucking splitpushing and I get Valeera'd.
>>
>>170133338
Bump the Valeera before she gets to you then skate away. If she can't finish you off, she'll stop trying.
>can't see the blur
>not looking for the blur when she's not visible on the map
>not keeping an eye on all enemy heroes at all times
>>
>>170131628
It's so bizarre how true this is. Not all games of course, but a a large majority of my games i always find the enemy team has a hero that's better than one on my team, or the ones i usually have my team. A recent example would be valeera, almost every enemy valeera i play against? Ganks 24/7, opens with nothing but cheap shot, opens on an easy squishy pick every time. Valeeras on my team? Picks retard talents that don't make sense, rarely ganks if at all, opens on a fucking tank with ambush or garrote or something dumb, sometimes is just killing creeps by himself even though a team fight is about to initiate one lane down.

So often i catch myself saying "why is their [name] so much better than ours?". I feel like i say it so often that maybe i am just perceiving things the wrong way sometimes, maybe the guy on my team is doing useful things and i somehow just miss it or something, but yet it still just keeps on happening.
>>
>>170133338
i played very little lucio, but he is a very team oriented hero, its hard to kill anyone alone and you cant wave clear for shit
>>
>>170133338
>dying to valeera as Lucio
You literally have 8 seconds after her opener to leave the area. If you're still there for a restealth, you deserve to die.
>>
>>170133479
>>170131628
Either you're below the average MMR in the game, in which case your awareness is below average and you're blaming teammates for your mistakes, or you're above average MMR, in which case the odds are your teammates are worse.
>>
>>170133484
>Auto literally hits as hard as burning rage
>Still 55% Winrate
Have there been any other heroes with such low damage and a high Winrate?
Even rehgod was because he did assassin level damage as a support, not because of his support.
>>
>>170133479
>sometimes is just killing creeps by himself even though a team fight is about to initiate one lane down
I hate this "OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU FEED WITH US" meme, especially with heroes that aren't about teamfighting.

Not defending Valeera pickers, but when the enemy is grouping as 4 or 5 24/7 and not letting Valeera ever get close enough to pick anyone off, what do you expect her to do? Initiate and then die as the enemy team immediately counter-initiates? Even if she didn't feed like that, one guilted into showing up to the teamfight is just going to sit around and watch everyone die because she's going to die without taking anyone out quickly enough and then you're going to bitch that they did nothing.

If you're losing hard to the enemy Valeera, then that's also probably an indication that you guys are fucking up hard in letting the enemy Valeera do that shit in the first place. If you want your Valeera to be as successful, either stop getting ganked by the Valeera and/or stop losing teamfights first. Stealth heroes by design can't do shit when outnumbered so they're not going to do shit when you start a teamfight with one or two bodies short and half your CDs are gone because you used them to get away from the Valeera or chase her off after the pick-off.

That said, there's also the other explanation where it could be a symptom of "MMR is a flat number that you add/subtract" where if you have 4000 e-peens points and there's a two-stack of 3000s waiting for a game, matchmaking is going to give you a 2000 point teammate and call it a day. Every MOBA I've played is basically guilty of this. Dota 2 especially because Valve devs distributed MMR according to a BELL CURVE and then treated everything as flat increases/decreases/averages like as if that makes sens on a bell curve.

Math is hard.
Who has time to do proper statistical analysis and proper matchmaking for a video game? No-one.
Not even the 3k MMR 60yo wannabe Dota 2 e-celeb
>>
>>170133778

>our abathur
>level 4, 3 games played
>their abathur
>level 20, 1.2k games as abathur

explain?
>>
>>170134048

Lucio's power comes purely from his auras, his damage is shit and both ults aren't amazing. The utility he brings from constant regen and on demand speed is strong.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 272x185px
>>170134337

>memepusher main detected
>>
File: Hots-Zuljin-Torso-970x500.jpg (30KB, 970x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hots-Zuljin-Torso-970x500.jpg
30KB, 970x500px
name one hero more manly than zul'jin

pro tip: you can't
>>
>>170135332
sonya
>>
File: 1481648351792.jpg (454KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481648351792.jpg
454KB, 1600x1280px
>>170135332
>>
File: 1436675864114.jpg (43KB, 310x353px) Image search: [Google]
1436675864114.jpg
43KB, 310x353px
>>170135332
>>
>>170133446
>>170133571
This is admittedly probably when we were already down levels, but she kept killing me way faster and ditching my team didn't seem wise. I was hoping people would help kill her. And I see the blur, man. She has unrevealable out the ass though.

>>170133484
He's so fun, but my team seems to be incapable of sticking together, making his entire kit uselessly bad.
>>
>>170133338
I just started playing him for the first time today, I've won 8 our of 11 games, No idea what he ISN'T supposed to do outside of just cradling your team's balls and being an annoying cunt to anyone who tries to run away. He's so fun, goddamn. Now I just need Zenyatta and I'm set, both my favorite Supports are in.
>>
>leave for a few days
>come back
>new hero is literally an anal probe
Explain yourself, faggots
>>
>>170136316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEyvFqEk_OY
>>
Is lucio worth playing? I usually enjoy playing the support characters.
>>
>>170131728
>Not going full basics with hatred increasing attack speed to melt the immortal
>>
>>170136908

Arrow is objectively better bronzie, it does like 2700 damage or some absurd shit each cast on the immortal
>>
>>170136908
Arrow does more damage to the immortals, this is a fact and is not open to discussion.
>>
>its another "5-stack gets allowed into QM and plays against a bunch of solo-queuers" episode

Yeah, because planning your entire comp is reasonable. I'm sick of this stupid shit being allowed.
>>
>>170136823
Lucio early game is a Tassadar/Tyrande style support, in that he's there for his non-healing abilities.
Lucio late game is the best healer in the game.

Lucio with amp-it-up talents and reverse amp is a dive hero who also provides loads of heals/speed/slows/boops

Lucio in general is useless if your team is too dumb to take advantage of your speed boosts, or if the enemy team has point and click abilities that can stop him from getting away.
Unlike most healers he does occasionally have to dive in front of the warrior to make use of his kit, and if your team is amazing this works, otherwise you die instantly because he has no health.
>>
>>170137339
>he plays qm competitively and cares if something bad happens
>That guy who shit talks his team in qm
Lmao
>>
>>170137349
This makes sense. I kept getting exploded by Diablo and other fun stuns.

Thanks.
>>
>>170137339
>planning your entire comp
I think you're overestimating the groups that go into QM with a five stack. Some people just want to play whatever with their friends.
>>
>>170137349
>reverse amp
How's bronze?
>>
>>170136406
i would ragequit forever if someone did this to me
>>
I legit have no idea what the themed abilities are on the Angelic Valla or the Prince Arthas skins.

Anyone know? Every ability looks identical.
>>
>>170137861
Multi shot and Vault for Valla, Death Coil and Ghouls for Arthas, according to wiki.
>>
>>170134959
Don't give me that shit.

Every pub teamfight is basically an awkward middle school dance where all the boys and girls huddle together on different sides of the gym and wait for somebody to have the courage to cross the floor, and then some faggot teammate decides they want some punch when the Valeera is missing and tries to take it from a merc camp but ends up getting ganked and half the team spill their spaghetti trying to save them, or they stay on their side of the gym and watch them die, and then the enemy team rolls in wipes you and your team out. Then the next day everybody bitches at the one specialist or stealthfag who didn't participate in the disaster like as if it would have mattered.

Especially early game, people bitch so hard when you decide your time is better spent soaking in lane to take that first gate/turret instead of running all the way across the map to the first nuke or tribute into a meat grinder and wasting everyone's time.
>*pingpingpingping*
>"omg anon what a fucking noob why weren't you helping at objective"
>"Because I'm taking a keep, which diverted two of the enemy, and you guys still lost 4v3 to a Leoric and two supports"
>"fuking noob bronze"

And then lategame, your team of ebin stealth gankers and supports can't kill a fucking Dehaka 5v1 since lv 7 and when you tried the last 3 times he kept killing off your teammates one by one through some voodoo pub magic that can't be understood. What makes a 5v5 any more different 20 minutes in when he's that much fatter and tankier than whatever shit you could dream to dish out?

Sure if you don't show up to a fight, your team is guaranteed to wipe, but I would rather the team just fucking do something else together instead of throwing themselves at a meat grinder non-stop like some cult members performing a ritual if it didn't fucking work the first fifty times. Pressure lanes, take a building before their golem takes ours 5 minutes later, take a boss, soak, ANYTHING but feed.
>>
File: 1329437928912.gif (1MB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
1329437928912.gif
1MB, 350x219px
>>170136406
>can now do this in HotS
>>
>>170137507
Hot assumptions based on nothing but a complaint but a single flaw in the system there bud.
>>
>>170136406
Where can I get the stock electric sound they used for warping in buildings in SC1?
>>
Thinking about playing this game. I've played a lot of Dota 2; what should I know about this game so I don't fuck up and play it wrong?
>>
>>170138667
Go back to Dota.
>>
>>170138710
USEFUL POST
>>
>>170138667

Basically this game is infinitely less forgiving than DOTA. If you die past level 20 you lost the game for your team.

Last hits don't matter but getting EXP matters a lot. Never fight down a talent tier, never engage alone.

Learn maps, learn heroes, learn talents.

Good luck.
>>
>>170061537
>had a game a few days ago
>3/5 of us had master skins
>in top 5 worst games Ive had since beta
>on the line between masters and diamond
>>
>>170139142
thanks anon, Ill give it a fair shake of the sauce bottle, mate
>>
>>170139220

Check out the OP post for info. The game itself is simple, but there's a lot of little details and technical/mechanical knowledge required to really "get it". Pick a guy you like and learn what they are good at doing, and try to get better at doing that thing. Some heroes simply don't perform well on some maps, but you can learn to adapt. Quick Match is a shitshow and don't matter for anything, so don't get discouraged by uneven team matchups or "unfair" losses.

Do your daily quests and weekly brawls for gold, and focus on leveling heroes to level 5 for extra dosh. Use your gold wisely, and don't buy a ton of shit heroes to get into ranked play, it's not worth it.

Also, stealth heroes suck for learning the game, stick to more simple heroes or you will learn wrongly (just like dota or league).
>>
File: Screenshot2017-03-04 18_21_40.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2017-03-04 18_21_40.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>play rag
>go top
>enemy top goes to fight for first objective
>take top tower
>massive exp lead
>win game

every time
>>
>>170138667
Game is great, but the community is full of morons. Just look at the chucklefucks in this thread.

But, for started, know that soaking exp properly is everything. The big mistake most people make is running around chasing after stupid ass kills which will do jack shit, and not clearing a lane for experience when said lane is empty, which meas nobody is there to SOAK the experience from the enemy minions when they die.
>>
>>170139594
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>
File: Untitled.png (921KB, 600x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
921KB, 600x1112px
>>
>>170139745
People value the skulls in the early game much too heavily. Golems before 15 minutes are worse than sapper camps.
>>
I either get a team that sticks together too much or a team that never groups up
>>
>>170143638
aint that the way
>>
>>170057512
pre ts chopper was so much cuter.... fuck oda

all characters were better pre ts honestly
>>
Is it just me or is Reverse Amp almost never worth taking over Sound Barrier unless your comp is more than solid enough in terms if sustainability?
>>
>>170144796
I find it usually the other way. The added time to your e and the ability to make plays with the slow or damage make it more worthwhile to me. I don't take Sound Barrier unless they have a extreme burst.
>>
File: leoric-vyrkul-full.jpg (132KB, 1105x770px) Image search: [Google]
leoric-vyrkul-full.jpg
132KB, 1105x770px
>>170135413
Only with Vrykul skin

>>170135332
>tfw all the zul'jin porn
>>
What character is the best if you never miss 100% of their skillshots and use them almsot constantly off cooldown?
>>
>>170090419
Han'cho would be a good chogall skin
>>
>>170147436
medivh, his Q fully refunds mana and has a 2 second cooldown (1 after quest) if you hit, and has a 7 second cooldown if you miss.
>>
>>170147436
Li-Ming.
Retarded amounts of DPS if you land every single one, and will allow you to throw even more.
>>
Is my shit fucked or are they not updating the HGC bracket? Don't have time to watch 11 hours of matches.

Updated bracket anywhere?
>>
>>170147436
>Medivh
>Li-Ming
>Chromie

Have fun.
>>
>win 3 games
Why can't you reroll quests?
>>
File: 33170[1].png (203KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
33170[1].png
203KB, 286x395px
So.....anyone wanna play together?
>>
>>170149658
>15 minutes in Vs. AI
>>
>>170149791
>doesn't count for quests
>>
>>170149829

But it does?
>>
>>170149829
Yes, it does.

Vs. AI, mind you. Not "Training". You may queue with other players or even completely solo.
>>
>>170149682
Rework confirmed, wait till then.
>>
>>170149791
I didn't realize quests were balanced around bot matches.
>>
>>170149791
Less than 10 for Sylvanas
>>
>>170149928
b-but I want to have fun
>>
>>170150014
Fifteen or so for all three games.

Provided everybody agrees to push a boss/merc lane.

>top/bot in cursed hollow
>bot on sky temple
>top in tomb
And so on.

>kill the keep by 2:30
>recall
>boss spawns at 3:00
>push with and end

For whenever you just can't be bothered with that 3 win daily.
>>
Supposedly there's gonna be Q&A with BlizzClaudio in 15 minutes, but it won't be streamed on twitch. Anyone have some russian stream planned?
>>
>>170149829
>implying quests don't work for AI games in the most casualest of MOBAs where more than half of the population never moved past playing AI games
Anon pls.

>>170149791
>>170150014
>>170150120
You don't even need 3 minutes per game, 15 is high if you're tryharding with a 5-man on beginner bots.

>splitting up at the start
That explains where you're wasting time.
>>
>>170150270
No, I mean if you're just queuing up solo. Not the easiest thing to end in three minutes if everybody is off doing their own thing.

Quickest I've seen was a little over two, with a Hammer and Auriel, I think? Sonya, Raynor and...Gazlowe, it might've been.
>>
File: makesuthink.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
makesuthink.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
oh qm ... why
>>
>>170152169
It's only what tracer pickers deserve
>>
Post em.
>>
>>170152352
reddit
>>
Stopped playing for like 3 months. Is the game popular all of a sudden or did they tweak the MM? Last time I played QM queue time was like 130 seconds for most heroes.
>>
>>170152347
I just want the gold man ;_;
we actually won
>>
File: jew smelling schekels.png (18KB, 182x233px) Image search: [Google]
jew smelling schekels.png
18KB, 182x233px
>>170153362
>I just want the gold man ;_;
>>
>>170153025
We /slightlylessdead/
Blizzard always wins in the end, baby
>>
>>170153025
They confirmed they just tweaked matchmaking. There was a bottleneck in the algorhytm that was designed to prioritize parties who have been already waiting for a match for a long time to find it slightly faster. But it didn't help much, while slowing everyone else in the queue.
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>tfw cucking official blizzard shop by printing own posters
And you get the picture you want even
>>
Why the fuck should I ever play Kerrigan? Enemy sneeze on you, you die. You miss the combo, you die. You hit the combo, you become useless after, you die.
>>
>>170154549
She is win more character.
>>
File: 1373794140407.jpg (23KB, 335x229px) Image search: [Google]
1373794140407.jpg
23KB, 335x229px
>>170154430
>pins
>>
File: 5781cb5425-1486517691111.png (2MB, 1048x982px) Image search: [Google]
5781cb5425-1486517691111.png
2MB, 1048x982px
>>170144589
Best strawhat. Although i am still on 247 episode.
>>
Can Abathur clone Cho'Gall?
>>
File: DJyMrb0VP2g.jpg (92KB, 652x768px) Image search: [Google]
DJyMrb0VP2g.jpg
92KB, 652x768px
>>170154549
>daily reminder that since kerrigan got that kit baal is never ever coming in hots
>>
>>170155443
I don't remember Baal being similar to Kerrigan at all, but it's been a while since I've played D2.
>>
>>170155424
You only get cho
>tfw unable to choose to a third head as a gall clone
>>
>>170155615
there is too much zerg in Kerrigan's kit and too few psionics
>>
>>170155443
Baal summoned clones of himself, tentacle pets that attack you, and he had an arrow shaped spell that pushed everything back away from him, and I believe an AoE nova. And of course in the intro to LoD he summoned two spectral worms that made a dude explode.

I don't think I see the resemblance.
>>
>>170155971
I don't really know anything about that since I never played Starcraft, but I don't really get what that has to do with Baal.
>>
I am confused, on the holdout when you play as kerrigan, then when the enemy zerg are released, why doesn't kerrigan just order them to run around and attack the enemy team instead?
>>
If lucio is playing green music is the wall ride still doing anything? seems like it has no effect on speed
>>
>>170155981
Because shit from the ground was baal's thing
I still don't understand why kerrigan got those, her whole kit is just not something you'd expect from kerrigan, except for the leap, which is an sc2 thing
>>
>>170156404
Yes it stacks. Lucio if done right is faster than a mounted person.
>>
>>170156271
lulz!! haha! why doesnt kerrigan just order enemy zagara around lol :p how come diablo doesnt win every game isnt he the most powerful? xD Why doesnt malfurion just grow a garden terror every single second, theyre so strong!
>>
>>170156404
It stacks, use it while chasing or positioning for a Q.
>>
>>170147436
i think chromie is the only real answer. li ming doesn't have the mana pool to do that stupid shit unless you are safe to take power hungry and can feed that well. if someone lets you hit them like that with medivh they are worse than AI. both of those can't target almost anyone either. q build jaina and guldan are better than those two

>>170149089
it's spoilered?

>>170154549
she's late game so you have to like the illidan last in, biding your time style. ambush/finisher so you should have a chance to escape some mistakes.
>>
>>170156573
even with the first level talent bonus it feels slow as fuck
mount is what 20%?
>>
>>170156650
Why can falstad and bw be rooted? :DDDDDDD
>>
>>170157073
Can't you look up the numbers for a minute or two before posting nonsense?
>>
>>170157073
Guess its the difference, but I never feel slow, I always feel fast. And have to make sure I'm not face checking before my teammates cause I pass them
>>
>>170150127
did this happen? i thought it was scheduled for before the final.
>>
Misfits chance of winning, 0%
>>
When are they giving more info on probius on the esports stream?
>>
>>170157419
Never, but we already know all of probius abilities and talents. What else you want?
>>
>>170157472
I just want to see what they got to say
>>
Why play dehaka on this map? He has contributed nothing, no super lane xp, no good pulls, nothing is good about him here. Misfits doesn't know how to draft to save there life.
>>
NEVER GIVE UP!
HYPE TRAIN MAX
>>
core is weak
>>
>>170157239
0.01%*
>>
Does the shield talent for Abathur leave the shields on the minions even if you drop the symbiote?
>>
>>170158515
Just like some rare mount drop in WoW :3
>>
File: PEPE.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PEPE.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
what did they mean by this
>>
>>170158664
Yes unless you get the talent.
>>170158697
HAHA I DREW A MEME
>>
File: Screenshot2017-03-05 13_24_10.jpg (557KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2017-03-05 13_24_10.jpg
557KB, 1920x1200px
holy shit that poor eye pancake thing, that must hurt like motherfucker
>>
>>170159118
To be honest I wouldn't mind the pain if it meant to be under valeera all the time
>>
>tfw you have to do the specialist role even as Valeera
>>
>>170157189
Just Q&A. Hero Deep Dive panel or whatever's it called will be later, yes.

Nothing of value was lost though. There's summary somewhere in polish.

tl;dr
-Vikings rework not even planned at the moment
-Overwatch map(s) pretty much confirmed for later this year
-NOTHING for late Diablo anniversary, probably not even a hero. The most we can hope for is that Femdiablo skin they hinted at Blizzcon
-No new multiclass heroes for a while, takes too long to balance. Definitely thye will be more, just not now, late part of year.
>>
>>170160117
So you are a shitter who can't get kills? Got it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
>>170160117
>tfw you forget to attach the picture
>>
Is there some kind of smart cast? I just want to press q with tracer and move in the direction my mouse is, without clicking.
>>
>>170158515
Too bad it was only 0;0;1% I'd have loved to see a 5 game match.
>>
>>170160145
>Overwatch maps
>Not warcraft
Just end my life senpai
>>
>>170160357
The game by default is on smart cast, wtf are you talking about? SO yes there is.
>>170160389
Stormwind vs orgimmar map would be best.
>>
>>170160389
Starcraft map with zerg bases and units as minions, like primal zerg vs overmind zerg
>>
>>170160458
Makes zero sense, it's a whole continent in between them.

You want a Horde vs Alliance theme?

Warsong Gulch/Arathi Highlands.
Orcs vs Nelfs /Humans and Dwarfs vs Undeads thematically.

CtF or KotH would both fit with HotS.
>>
>>170160561
I know its a whole continent and you are talking about heroes of the storm, a game where people who are canonically dead are fighting. A game where orcs and humans are fighting together. Not making sense is perfectly fine.

But yes for the most part I want a horde vs alliance theme, and orgimmar on one side and stormwind on the other is what I'd want the map to look like. One all dirt and hatch buildings, the other proper stone buildings.
>>
>>170160561
>that nostalgia just from that FEEL of building NE base..
>>
File: LegionWorldMap.jpg (341KB, 1002x668px) Image search: [Google]
LegionWorldMap.jpg
341KB, 1002x668px
>>170160458
>stormwind vs orgrimmar
>>
>>170160684
>Canonically dead
In HotS, they are canonically transfered into the Nexus before right before dying.

See Guldan/Cho'gall interaction and others.
>>
>>170160754
It's a ship battle map
>>
>>170160771
But we have their corpse still, we even buried it. So they are now split in two and have clones?
>>
>>170160754
Just make it a river and build a few bridges.

It could be our DOTA map :D
>>
>>170160754
Have the middle be water, we don't have a map with water yet, it'd be great.
>>
File: WorldMap-WarsongGulch.jpg (103KB, 1002x668px) Image search: [Google]
WorldMap-WarsongGulch.jpg
103KB, 1002x668px
>>170160458
>>170160754
>>170160818
The only correct answer for Warcraft map is pic related
>>
>>170160917
>170160917
this and a durotar or booty bay map
>>
>>170161115
How would a booty bay map be any different than the pirate map we already have?
>>
>>170161158
Steamwheedle Cartel.
Goblins.
Fucking tigers and more focus on assholes ganking your shit.
More PvP with an Arena prize.
Goblins.
>>
>>170160151
>you should get kills 1v2 while teammates respawn or fuck around with camps
kys, got it.

>>170160357
under hotkeys there's a global quick cast or cast on release. you can also customize every move individually. easier to set things up trying characters through the shop than in an actual game.

>>170160458
default for you maybe. don't think it's the default for new installs.
>>
>>170161313
Default is "Quickcast off".
>>
>>170160458
>The game by default is on smart cast
i have to click after using tracer's Q, i don't want that
>>
>>170161379
As already said, check out the Hotkeys tab in options.

There's Quickcast, and "on release", which activate on pressing the button, or releasing the button in order.

Quickcast is pretty much half a button press, "on release" is a full button press.
If you're looking for speedrunning or the quickest way to activate an ability, quickcast is the way to go. I personally prefer "on release" for everything, so I can get the range indicator if I need to.
>>
>>170161259
Maybe the Arena prize is rogues start to spawn and wander around the map to harass the losing team for a while.
>>
The games are fun to watch but everything else, literally everything else is cringey af
>>
>>170161958
Like what?
>>
File: photo.jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
36KB, 900x900px
>>170161536
There's no such thing as half a button press
>>
>>170162007
like the audience acting all retard when the camera is filming them
>>
File: Laughing-crying-ok-emoji.png (33KB, 205x116px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-crying-ok-emoji.png
33KB, 205x116px
>hinterland blast against TLV
>>
>>170162101
That happens in everything though, I use to work as cameraman for college basketball games. People are just silly like that. They want to make a note worthy appearance.
>>
>tracer actually gets hit by li ming
zzz
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
Is there a way for Zagarra to not be shit? Any build or playstyle suggestions?

I loved her in beta but when I play her now she hits like a wet noodle, never felt more useless.
>>
File: 1472341843181.png (548KB, 563x673px) Image search: [Google]
1472341843181.png
548KB, 563x673px
>>170049021

>hype this big UI overhaul
>the only real changes are the hero status at the top and a kill feed
>no full buff/debuff tracker like in beta
>can't click on units to view their stats/info
>range values aren't displayed on ability tooltips
>can't draw on the map
>can't ping talents
>>
>>170162415
Wait for more buffs. She's not the lane bully, splitpusher Blizzard intended her to be. Her shit was buffed a little bit a while ago, but not enough for her to be back in the game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 991x57px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 991x57px
>>170162415
But zagara is good though, what are you talking about.
One of the top specialist in master league.
>>
When is Vigor good on Valeera? It seems like such a shit talent
>>
>>170163115
In every case her other level 1 talents are shit.

>additional energy regeneration if you're hidden for x seconds
Shit against any team with fucking eyes in their heads
>Block per combo point
Doesn't fucking matter against teams without strong AAs
>Crippling Poison
More for dueling, little impact in TFs, also an active component so more difficult to use.
>>
>>170163032
Where can I look up their builds?
Because that still doesn't answer my question but that would help
>>
Looking at my statistics for HL, I have abysmal win rates on Towers, Tomb and Shrines. How do I get better besides playing? Also, is taking the inner keep first still a strat on Garden?
>>
>been winning too much with Valeera
>game throws a 3 assasin 1 specialist 1 tank enemy team vs 3 specialist 1 assasin 1 tank ally team
>on the mines map
>still win it
>>
File: tumblr_ol2xarl3Ot1tyibvno1_400.png (38KB, 274x249px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol2xarl3Ot1tyibvno1_400.png
38KB, 274x249px
How do I play Murky? He was supposedly OP and is still good, but for the life of me I can't get a handle on this guy. I always have like the lowest Hero Damage and never even highest Siege dmg. Plus, after the duration nerf it's barely possible to hit anyone with Slime two times in a row; finishing the quest before lvl 20 out of the window.
>>
>>170165280
Be in lanes with only 1 enemy or none. Make sure to put your eggs as aggressive as possible so you get fast respawns. Make sure you are getting that xp for your team.
>>
>>170165602
But what do I do during teamfights? The main problem with Murky was that he died in a second from basically anything. After rework people said he's brokenly indestructible but I still die the same as before.
>>
>>170165702
You get a 10% health buff and two talents that double your effective life, and you still get blown up the same as before?
Sounds like you're fucking shit at positioning.
>>
>>170165280
you have insane waveclear from the start, just by pushing towers early on, even during the initial objectives, youre giving a great advantage to your team

i usually do that with murky and only do teamfights later in the game, usually just slowing down with q and bobyblocking while my assassins kill people
>>
Yay, Queen of blades is in the game!
>>
why are na so shit
>>
>>170166781
For the most part they are equal in skill but are shit at draft and team comp.
>>
Team8 so shit they lose to Dig's le malf fp then kerri on shrines shitcomp
>>
NA LUL
>>
NA lul
>>
>>170166781
na HGC is actually the #1 korean prime time comedy.
>>
>>170166781
>be master in EU
>go na
>get master without even trying + 200ms
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
That defeat wasn't too bad
>>
>>170168168
Which bot do you use to grind gold?
>>
File: 0RIY6ENONQ7Z1488322419854.gif (4MB, 800x83px) Image search: [Google]
0RIY6ENONQ7Z1488322419854.gif
4MB, 800x83px
You guys ready for the update?
>>
>>170168218
I think he is just autistic, hence the lvl 40.
>>
>>170168275
i can't wait
here's hoping the main menu will see an overhaul as well
>>
Is the free Cho'gall event coming with the next patch as well?
>>
>>170168454
I hope not, fuck you kids for not playing when it was around.
>>
>>170168218
I have a real life bot doing it for me
>>
>>170168559
Apparently it's coming back. I assume the Cho'gall rework is next patch and therefore so will the event.
>>
>>170168275
I'm fine with that. I just hope they don't go through with that bullshit "killed by" display they were talking about. That's just too much epeen stroking that just encourages fucktards to charge in for that kill.
>>
>>170168762
So i basically got nothing for doing the first event? Nice, time to kill my self.
>>
File: 3088.png (86KB, 950x450px) Image search: [Google]
3088.png
86KB, 950x450px
>>170169356
Yeah, that made me thing of this comic.
>>
>>170169398
You got Cho'gall.
>>
>>170169506
Which didn't matter cause I could have got him now. And that means there will be an event that I get nothing from.

New people don't matter, the people who matter are the ones who have stuck around supporting the game since the beginning. Since they will stay around.
>>
>>170169613
If you already have them they'll probably give you some gold.

I wonder about the people who paid for them.
>>
>2 worst casters together
>>
>>170169613
You also got 2200 gold out of it, stop crying
>the people who matter are the ones who have stuck around supporting the game since the beginning. Since they will stay around.
fuck that, I got cucked out of free Raynor, Sylvanas, Diablo and the rest of the free heroes since I already owned them all with gold, the only one I got for free was Zarya and she's still sitting around at level 1
>>
>>170164636
Hotslogs.
>>
This casting is so shit and slow its got no hype at all. Fuck blizzard should hire me over these people who know nothing of casting.
>>
why the fuck is diablo's q build allowed?
>>
>>170170220
Tetcher, Gilly and Trisklyr have shit voices/shit understanding of the game and their play by play sucks too because they miss half the shit and say the other half wrong.
The don't know shitall of drafts and strategies either and their casting is overhyping ults and combos who in fact almost never decidide or have an meaningful impact on teamfights at this level.
>>
>>170170574
Because it's fun.
>>
>>170167823
it's like this isn't twitch game or something. says more about the player base in general than it does about eu or na that master players don't even understand the skill curve and how they are winning.

>>170168275
ready for the reddit threads asking for an option to turn off the flashy noise parts, because no one could anticipate that being wanted, ever.
>>
>>170170645
I wonder how you become a shoutcaster, maybe I should stream these matches and start practicing/advertising my voice and skill for it.

These people don't seem like they even care about the matches, they sound bored.
>>
>>170170574
its not that bad, if you position yourself smart.
>>
>>170171109
Either by being a retard loved by reddit and/or a girl.

Also there's a rare chance you become one through hard work and doing a lot of casting on your own and attracting a big viewerbase, obviously a lot of them will be reddit.
Only other way is be a pro, retire and become a caster.
>>
>>170168279
>lvl 40
>taking a long time
when did he meaning of that
>>
>>170171340
Welp I'm a master league player, I guess going pro isn't too hard, but really don't want to spend that much effort playing. Watching is more fun for me.
>>
>>170171120
then how can i "Position myself smart when he can charge me from across the screen and my team is too braindead to peel?
>>
>>170171684
>fuck up with shit positioning
>he is too strong
>where is my team
>I played that perfectly
>>
What is this Medivh ley line fucking up void prison they are talking about on the tournament stream
>>
>>170171684
Your team not collapsing on a reckless Diablo isn't really a problem with Diablo.
>>
>>170172405
>ley line seal on jaina
>she cant rof anymore
was that so hard?
>>
>>170172642
More like on Zeratul so he can't cancel his void.
>>
I hope the changes panel doesn't get postponed like Probius' announcement.
>>
>pop his essence
what did he mean by this?
>>
So i see that infested tychus was not part of the actual sc2 storyline, how very dissapointing, i really hopped he was in the actual plot and not just a skin
>>
I knew it

Every fucking time, this was obvious
>>
MISFITS ARE OUR BOIS!
>>
>Probius' pylons and cannons won't change tint even if you use a different skin
QUALITY
>>
>>170169356
>killing blows is already a statistic
>killing blows landed contribute towards MVP status

Too late, nigga.
>>
>>170173620

L O R E F A G S B T F O
>>
>>170162817

Not all the changes have been announced.
>>
Why is misfits in the lower bracket? Arent they the best team in europe?
>>
>>170173620
I was disappointed too, Anon.
>>
>>170174823
Cause they lost, thats why.
>>
File: prob.png (1MB, 1152x615px) Image search: [Google]
prob.png
1MB, 1152x615px
>>170174307

Epic level skins and above change the pylons and spell appearances
>>
File: 2-20-2016 4-40-19 PM.png (38KB, 379x329px) Image search: [Google]
2-20-2016 4-40-19 PM.png
38KB, 379x329px
Can someone give me some tips with azmodan? I'm about to use him and I'm kinda "lost".

He's a specialist so he should be pushing lanes, however his demon warriors don't seem to make much of a difference in terms of damaging bases.

All shall burn does a good damage but burns mana quickly, Globe damage isn't that good unless you pick a talent for it.

When using him is it better to focus on either All shall burn/Globe or to spread your talents between the two abilities?
>>
>>170175059
did fnatic shrek them?
>>
>>170175658
Yeah, think it was 3-1.
>>
>>170173620
HoTS devs have proved many many times to be leagues better at fulfilling potentials than the other teams at blizzard.
>>
>>170175724
damn what's going on with misfits

they nearly lost the first game against dignitas too
>>
>>170175469

Talents matter, you need to know how you plan on pushing when the game starts. Seiging wrath is easy to stack up, makes globe worth using at all stages of the game. Taste for blood is hard to stack up, but snowballs hard with Black Pool. Laser is the "the enemy team is retarded and I can stand at the fort without them rotating to kill me" talent.

Azmodan is the general of hell, you use your minions to give you pseudo global pressence and make minions push and do their job a little better. Regular minions add a body, and if you talent for them, some AOE damage to a lane for pushing it down. Relatively cheap cost, and can also be used for scouting. Not a hero damage ability at all. You can also use it to clutch block skillshots like from Tracer or Li Ming for example, but that's next level play.

The demon general D ability makes all nearby minions in lane better and gives them a lot of pushing power if the enemy ignores the lane that's general'd. You want to use this ability when the enemy isn't around and you will get value from it (merc camp around, catapults around, large amount of backed minions, etc). You can also pick up the promote talent to completely heal up and give massive armor to the footman creeps to give the lane staying power right before they die. Demonic smite talent will give you EXP for every creep your generals kill with that ability, increasing your exp gain and siege damage, and every minion that dies from a long range globe dunk also awards EXP.

Your job is to push lanes and give your team EXP, but Azmodan is unique amoung pushers because by he has massive range and lane control. Use your range to your advantage.

Laser build is okay, but only take it against heavy melee comps or small maps where splitpushing has less value.
>>
>>170176056
They kept losing at draft, misfits are the better team, but fuck up at draft too much. Have one one or two solid strats and can't change up enough.
>>
>maged don't usually clear camps
Top casting blizzlets
>>
>>170175454
That's not what they were saying, anon.
>>
>>170176329

>Probius' pylons and cannons won't change tint even if you use a different skin
>even if you use a different skin

pottery
>>
>>170176145
What's the best way to deal with the lack of mana? Just heartstoning seems to be a good idea if you're wise with your ability uses.

Also is he a good defensive hero? For when you see a gigantic wave of minions coming at your base?

Lastly when I tried him out on training it felt that taste for blood is only really good at late game or when your team coordinates with you.
>>
>>170176556
The regular and master skin doesn't.

Learn to read. Cheers.
>>
>>170176572
>stop spamming abilities, especially W until you get the mana cost reduction at 4
>Yes, he's good at both clearing waves in off-lanes and reasonable at defending against sieges (Q build)
>nope, take sieging wrath, alternatively the laser talent to cheese buildings quickly at low mmr
>>
>>170176572
>For when you see a gigantic wave of minions coming at your base?

Absolutely
pool, then dunk to wipe out the entire minion wave
>>
So, when are we going to know the new infos we were waiting for today, exactly?
>>
>>170176572

Be inside of one lane, gather the globes when possible. Use fountain conservatively. Don't spam demon grunts on cooldown, don't spam Q if you don't have to, and only use laser to secure buildings when alone and you should be fine.

Azmodan is fine on the defense, but he does best offensively. If you play him properly you shouldn't be in a position where the enemy team has 3 massive lanes pushing down all your forts, but in QM any stupid bullshit can happen so can't give you advice there.

Taste for Blood is extremely hard to stack up pre-10, but if you get to level 20 and you have 100+ stacks you are fine. It's very hard to max out and you likely never will in a real game. Seiging Wrath is better for most games simply because it maxes out faster and the added range let's you reach adjacent lanes with Q easier.
>>
>>170176909
I think it's after this match ends
>>
>>170176909
We already know.
>>
>>170160754
Can you travel on your mount from northrend to the broken isles? Or do you have to go through a loading screen like on a zeppelin or something
>>
>>170176773
>>170176810
>>170176921
Thanks mates, off I go to play now.
>>
>>170177021
good question, I might have to try to fly there
>>
>>170177021
The latter, unless I'm mistaken.

Similar to how you can't fly to Azuremyst, because the island itself is, like, east of Hellfire Penninsula.
>>
>>170175973
I agree. As for starcraft when i saw the ending of the legacy of the void i was so pissed.. they had a story that ran over 16 years of real world time and they end it like that? with kerrigan literally going super sayyan BUT THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM and then goes super supersayan.. and what i am allergic to are cliff hanger endings which they did as well, where the fuck raynor went? they implied that he went to live with kerrgian somewhere, but nobody can be sure because they never said it. fucking retarded
And the biggest irony here is that blizzard put their best writters and idea guys to work on a game that has NO FUCKING STORY in it except "okay so there is this magical place where people just magically appear and fight each other and can't die for some reason"
>>
>>170176998
So, what do we know, smartass?
>>
>>170177678
>>170177678

NEW THREAD
>>
>>170177712
That reworks and new stuff are on the way.
>>
>>170109861
they showed two things that they had already announced they were doing
>>
>>170177805
but they said that on friday already
>>
>>170177712
no one knows but blizzard if they have anything new today. kys already.
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.