[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/indie/ - Indie And Obscure Games General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: rando1.png (153KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
rando1.png
153KB, 500x714px
Best Boy edition

Last thread:
>>168119015

>What the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Underrail, Machinarium, DashBored, Vampire of the Sands, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Burrito Galaxy,Cookie Clicker, Stardew Valley, etc. as well as other games that just don't fit in any other general such as Atelier, Rayman, Pillars Of Eternity, Rise Of Nations, and Valkyria Chronicles.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie and obscure games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here.

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in /vg/), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indie and miscellaneous games, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except namefags. And be sure to make a new thread if nobody else does.

>Recommendations
http://pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
http://indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral
>>
What is /indie/ playing right now?
>>
>>168898214
Been playing Hylics recently, not sure if I actually like it.
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
>>168898214
Dropsy, going to give it another run
>>
CLASSIC GAME is real
>>
>>168902461
I don't believe you.
>>
>>168905957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQuztGCBRkA
here is a new vid with a newer build of the demo it seems.
I'm getting it before the link expires again
>>
What is the point of CLASSIC GAME?
>>
>>168908942
joining dark cults
jk, in the vid I linked there's a summary on the comments section of the backstory of CLASSIC GAME

I cant wait to check the newer areas
>>
File: 1321904394665.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1321904394665.png
28KB, 300x300px
>>168905957
>tfw started a small meme
>>
File: 388210_20170220102453_1.png (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
388210_20170220102453_1.png
68KB, 1920x1080px
Finished day of the tentacle with all cheevos. It is a real shame that this game has the classic verb menu for interacting but not a single extra line for chocing like push tree or talk to cat. I always feelt that was a huge part of this system that both gave many funny lines and made games frustrating to finish when puzzles got too specific.
The give command was only used a single time in the whole game fffsfsfsffss.
I love that you can play Maniac Mansion in the game complete with its own savefiles. Also the 3 characters make for a nice dynamic where you can sidetrack to different problems when stuck on one issue.
>>
File: 1408837967562.png (64KB, 175x159px) Image search: [Google]
1408837967562.png
64KB, 175x159px
Enjoy dying to death.
>>
File: middens.png (567KB, 881x765px) Image search: [Google]
middens.png
567KB, 881x765px
>>
I'm playing the most recent version of CLASSIC GAME. I'm gonna write spoilers

did I just get a girlfriend? I need to know how to befriend her without getting 100+ DARK points, I mean, she just gave me a very OP sword
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.