[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/4ccg/ - End My Life Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 782
Thread images: 113

File: 1475797741834.jpg (78KB, 718x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475797741834.jpg
78KB, 718x720px
Previous Thread: >>168430374

>Main Page:
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
http://pastebin.com/D24CZBxp (embed)

>Where can I watch the cup
Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
http://archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_4chan_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Day 4 (Feb. 17th):
>/m/ vs [r9k]
>/vg/ vs /w/
>/adv/ vs /fit/
>/out/ vs /h/
>/asp/ vs [s4s]
>/u/ vs /n/
>/o/ vs /soc/
>/vr/ vs /sp/

>Day 5 (Feb. 18th):
>/an/ vs /jp/
>/mu/ vs /mlp/
>/f/ vs /c/
>/int/ vs /gd/
>/d/ vs /tv/
>/toy/ vs /e/
>/vp/ vs /p/
>/b/ vs /v/

>Hat Pick: /asp/

>Upcoming Invitationals:
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/FLGS_Cup_III

>PES 17 Info:
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Excitement for grip weekend
>Waiting, Testing, and Shitposting
>Complete list of anthems/goalhorns >>168511778
>Teams die tomorrow
>>
benis
>>
File: merit speaks.png (81KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
merit speaks.png
81KB, 600x400px
Comfy isn't getting banned
>>
File: TSUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (60KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
60KB, 634x423px
>yfw the goats win the winterb owl
>>
File: tsuu explanation.png (48KB, 1340x385px) Image search: [Google]
tsuu explanation.png
48KB, 1340x385px
>>168564598
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
So just to keep this in discussion.

The proposed rule for the cup channel is that if it doesn't warrant a page on the wiki it doesn't belong on the main channel.

Comfy Channel can exist separately and anyone who is still unhappy at this point should just kill themselves.
>>
>>168564630
>"Stopped judging boys underwear competitions"
>Implying Ronaldo would even consider this
>>
Reposting
https://strawpoll.com/5s41wdc
>>
File: Sucks to be you!.png (228KB, 317x451px) Image search: [Google]
Sucks to be you!.png
228KB, 317x451px
>>168564598
>yfw they get relegated (again)
>>
File: Pepe in a vice 2.png (204KB, 813x484px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe in a vice 2.png
204KB, 813x484px
>>168564441
If I crush this frog will you cry?
>>
File: vardy.jpg (12KB, 540x251px) Image search: [Google]
vardy.jpg
12KB, 540x251px
>>168564803
enjoy the fetus cup la
>>
>>168564913
inb4 he claims he's a fan of /anime dump board which isn't in fetus/
>>
>>168564913
We'll enjoy it together, m8..
>>
>>168564730
Reminder that this had a wiki page.

http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_D%26D
>>
>>168565009
You can tell a bit by the anime character they posted, not sure who that one was though, looks /u/ related
>>
>>168565107
I can't wait until Trump purges the anime degenerates
>>
>>168565059
That is embarrassing to everyone involved.
>>
Reminder that /vg/ and /u/ are cursed tomorrow and betting on them in tipping or rigshop is a terrible, terrible idea. If you've already bet on either team in tipping, enjoy not getting points from that match.
>>
>>168565107
It's actually Satan.
>>
>>168565059
>I used to get shit on for being in Neo-/ag/
>meanwhile this is a thing
>>
>>168565009
What does it say from /sp/ that dump boards get to advance and /sp/ doesn't?

Or that /sp/ believes any anime board is a dump board, or in fetus?
>>
>>168565215
/sp is top of the group though and well on track to advance lad
>>
I don't always agree with you guys, but honestly you're alright.
>>
File: 1447025825768.png (104KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1447025825768.png
104KB, 277x277px
>>168565215
who said anything about /sp/ not advancing, >we are top of the group right now la

and the only relevant anime board (/a/) is in fetus as they got bottom of their group in a fucking babby
>>
>>168565203
Does that mean she's /a/, /u/ or both?
>>
>>168565059
Yikes!
>>
>>168565185
What curse?
>>
>>168565487
Stadiums
>>
>>168565059
>>168564730

Okay new proposed rule.

The Cup, Friendlies and major invitational tournaments are allowed on the main channel. 4cc counterparts in other sports should also be allowed.
>>
File: 1480644730846.png (1MB, 1301x732px) Image search: [Google]
1480644730846.png
1MB, 1301x732px
>>168565352
I don't want to put her on /a/. She's bad luck already.
>>
>>168565510
What you mean?

>>168565568
Raphiel's call of offside made more sense than PES's, though.
>>
>>168565705
Both have "new" stadiums, and both are home teams so will be playing in those stadiums
>>
>>168565568
>/u/ in Autumn: the image: the experience
>>
>>168565849
Welp.
/vg/ is kinda fucked, but /u/ might just pull it.
>>
File: UMR deal with it.jpg (69KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
UMR deal with it.jpg
69KB, 780x500px
>>168565568
It's happening whether you like it or not, Ramen.
>>
>>168565849

Why the quotation marks?
>>
>>168566067
/vg/'s is /fgog/'s VGL stadium
>>
>>168565556
And that's a huge flaw with comfy: other counterparts are at least holding some sort of tie to the cup itself. The vast majority of comfy has absolutely no relation to the 4cc besides the fact that many who watch or host comfy also watch the cup. It's just people playing random shit most of the time, no different from many other streamers. Sometimes people comment on the cup but that's as far as it goes. Keeping it off the main channel but still linking to it is the best solution, because although it has some mild interaction, it really isn't cup related for the most part.
>>
>>168565996
>not having a Kemono Friends rep
It is as though you WANT to stay on the Babbies.

>having a FlipFlappers and a New Game reps
Adding lesbians doesn't make you /u/, you know.
>>
Why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie?

Why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie?

>>
File: d284fc7e11[1].png (20KB, 587x199px) Image search: [Google]
d284fc7e11[1].png
20KB, 587x199px
>Being this triggered by people playing video games on the off hours because "muh tenchin horse"

What's wrong with it being on the main stream besides giving you a 'tism schism??
>>
>>168566952
Why should it be on the main stream in the first place?

What does it have to do with the cup?
>>
>>168567064

Why shouldn't it be on the main stream? Why does it need to have anything to do with the cup? Every channel shows "unrelated" shit. Are you one of the people who shit themselves on Twitter when Evo was on ESPN 2?
>>
File: referee-2.jpg (70KB, 1067x1127px) Image search: [Google]
referee-2.jpg
70KB, 1067x1127px
>>168567064
why do you care who's streaming what at 11 o clock at night? This is an absurd level of autism
>>
>>168567143
Esports channels usually only show esports.
>>
Guys, we should just stream a live feed of the 4ccspan twitter account, like a Sportscenter-type thing!
>>
>>168567143
ESPN 2 is a commercial tv channel that can't afford to have dead time.

The only argument your lot has raised is "why not" and >>168561182
>And the reason we host on the main channel is because that's how people learn comfy exists.

Meanwhile more cup relevant stuff loses out because some autist prebooked the main channel for some irrelevant shit.
>>
>>168567303
>the cup is an esport
>>>/mlp/
>>
I really really like women
>>
>>168567064
Why not? Stop being so serious m8, remember that not long ago people here were complaining about the lack of stuff happening during the offseason/days between matchdays. Now you complain about the fact that people are streaming, make up your mind /4ccg/.
>>
>>168567431
>>
>>168567436
When was the last time we had more than two weeks in between a cup/memevitational?
>>
>>168567345
>The only argument your lot has raised is "why not" and >>168561182(Cross-thread)

And the only argument your side has is "waaaah".

>Meanwhile more cup relevant stuff loses out because some autist prebooked the main channel for some irrelevant shit.

Yes, I'm sure we need the /mlp/ test cup hostmoded on the main channel. Or hell, maybe we even need someone streaming a PES match when nobody's awake! Better keep the channel open in case NFR wants to stream /eeee/ vs /whoever the fuck/!

We're missing out on so much good stuff because we're not keeping the channel open.
>>
>>168567431
get the fuck out of here fag, we have a strict female (male) only policy
>>
>>168567431
Aaron pls go practice
>>
>>168567567
>female (male)
Which one?
>>
>>168567206
>>168567436
So your only reason is why not?

So how do you solve cup related stuff not getting shown? Like the PES17 preview cup or the the 4cc F1?
>>
>>168567543
Why does the channel need to be open 24/7?
>>
I think a good argument against this comfy stream is that it deters people away from off-season PES/4CC related events.
I know from self experience that comfy had me block all notifications from the channel, and now I don't go near it with a 10 foot pole at any time besides cup time. As a result of this, I could be missing out any actual 4CC content such as invitationals (and have done in the past).

I don't hate comfy streamers, I just don't bother tuning into the channel if I know something I'm not interested in is live. But that's the thing, I should be able to click on the channel and see if something 4CC or PES related is on, and not be greeted by something completely off-topic.
>>
>>168567707

People aren't going to just start memevitationals on the same day they have the idea, right? They're going to put a bit more planning and have a known time for it to happen, right? Maybe there should be some kind of schedule thing where people can put their ideas up and let people know when they plan on showing it.

Kind of like the calendar.
>>
>>168567819
So it can play things
>>
May as well stream /a/ discord ERP as well then.
>>
Is it time, brothers?
>>
>>168567386
It should be. Maybe then we would get market for the no-market teams, dead teams revived and more traffic overall, which means more shekels from ads to Hiroshimoot and moving to FIFA.
>>
#BringFlashHome
>>
>>168567869
People plan using the wiki not some shitty calendar that only the inner circlejerk know how to access.
>>
>>168567819
Why shouldn't it be allowed to?

>>168567860
>I know from self experience that comfy had me block all notifications from the channel

A problem that was already fixed.

>But that's the thing, I should be able to click on the channel and see if something 4CC or PES related is on, and not be greeted by something completely off-topic.

In other words, there should be a removal of something people like because you can't handle turning on a stream and seeing something besides a black screen? It's not very fucking hard to tell the difference between something that could be 4cc and something that probably isn't. If it takes you more than a few seconds to differentiate 4cc Football from Final Fantasy, you may need some kind of help.
>>
>>168567860
smugleaf its your mom please come home
>>
>>168568032
>People plan using the wiki not some shitty calendar that only the inner circlejerk know how to access.

Wikis are not very useful for planning, nobody's going to know about your shit unless you tell people about it, and at that point it's just as easy to ask for it to be added to the schedule as it is to be a snot-nosed shitposter.
>>
>>168567929
Soon.
>>
>>168568091
Why shouldn't it isn't a good reason.

So far the only argument raised by your side is that you need to advertise comfy. And if anyone is going to stream actual cup stuff they better make sure someone isn't streaming Prison Architect or some bullshit.
>>
>>168568091
>removal
Nothing would be getting removed though, just moved I guess.

I understand both sides, it's kind of a dick move to deliberately not hostmode someone and shove those people elsewhere.
But again, it does deter a lot of people from even bothering with the off-season channel anymore.
>>
>>168567869
Where is this schedule then?

Where can I find it on the wiki?
>>
>>168568431
You can only find it if you ask a #toplad and they're kind enough to share it with you.

Try to keep up, anon.
>>
>>168568308
Because there's been no credible argument besides some shaky bullshit about lowered viewer counts (because 1300 is a higher number than 1500), and people being shitter shattered at other people liking what they don't like. It ain't even about advertising comfy, it's just a way for people to have some fun during the offseason when otherwise they'd just drift off and the cup would become "out of sight, out of mind". If anything, comfy's a way of advertising the cup; and if you advertise it only on the comfy channel, people come back around to the comfy channel and don't see it, they fuck off anyway.
>>
>>168568424
>But again, it does deter a lot of people from even bothering with the off-season channel anymore

Why would you want to watch a blank screen? Or do you mean the memevitationals, which are oh so well scheduled on the wiki, and you should automatically know whenever one is posted?
>>
>>168568431
I'd suggest adding it to the wiki front page, but then you'd sperg out about everyone advertising for youtube dollars and funding ISIS or whatever the fuck this verbal diarrhea you're coming with is.
>>
Guys this is going to sound nuts, but I really like when GB streams, so I subscribed to his channel and Twitter and I get notified when he streams. I also do this for several streamers that aren't related to the cup.

It's almost like what people want to see shouldn't be dictated by whether they've sponged themselves onto a more visible event, and should be based on how entertaining they are and how much fun you have watching them.

You're never going to get it into the komfy kabal's heads that what they're doing is actually detrimental to the cup, honestly. The only people I've heard even try to say that comfy is "advertising" the cup or "introducing" new people to it are those same 5 or 6 circlejerkers. Everyone else has been here saying that the actual quality of the 'comfy' that gets put on is pretty much garbage, even if they're trying to use the "well, you can always turn it off!" argument. It's pretty easy to see the people that have been trying to defend it that are part of that core group.
>>
>>168568487
The argument is that just because your stream involves cup personalities and just because you named a character Sou and another one Boris it isn't 4chan Cup or anything remotely related to it.

And since it isn't anything to do with the cup it doesn't advertise it at all and even if it did, anyone who came into the stream seeing that it was on is just as likely to come into the Comfy Channel.

The calendar is also not easy to access for people who aren't in your circlejerk and we're having a few times where things that are at least actually related to the cup or the concept of the cup are missing out so someone can stream some completely unrelated stuff.

You can have your fun together on the comfy channel.
>>
>>168568736
>You're never going to get it into the komfy kabal's heads that what they're doing is actually detrimental to the cup
Because it isn't. It's only detrimental to your anal health.
>>
>>168568891
You'd be right except for the fact that it is. The only thing detrimental to my anal health is the MASSIVE pounding /myteam/'s taken over the past couple of years.

Not that you'd know anything about that - I'm talking about the cup, you don't pay attention to that when one of "Your Boys" isn't fucking around on the stream.
>>
>>168568718
>ut then you'd sperg out about everyone advertising for youtube dollars and funding ISIS or whatever the fuck this verbal diarrhea you're coming with is.

I've never once mentioned anything of the sort.

>>168568607
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Invitationals

Well this is easy to find then your calendar. But hey you are happy with Two Scoops getting to stream shit ahead of our first look at PES17 because he got the circlejerk calendar first.
>>
>>168568974
Buddy, you've been ranting incoherently in this thread for the last several weeks. Face it, you're asshurt.
>>
>>168569072
>only one person thinks comfy should stay on the comfy channel.
>>
>>168569072
First time I've posted about it since before Autumn, and that was my 2nd post in this entire shitstorm about it. But I suppose you've got the secret IP list to make that decision on your own, "buddy"

You can still be my buddy, even if I think you're being a fucking baby over this comfy stuff, desu. I'm sure we've still got enough in common considering we're both here shitposting on a Thurday night.
>>
>>168567431
But not his family
>>
Why stop at hostmoding? Just delete the comfy channel altogether.
End the extra 4cc activities too. If it's not PES it's not on air.
If anyone streams anything else, even on a personal channel, they should be banned.
>>
>>168569206
> even if I think you're being a fucking baby over this comfy stuff,

>the one not going "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" is the baby

tip jej
>>
>>168569287
B-b-but those are things that I like.
We should only delete things I don't like.
>>
>>168569008
It's more about the time of it being streamed, why would you complain about streams during night/yuro hours, when stuff like 4ccf1 or wrasslin were normally put on a couple of hours before the beginning of the matchday?
If (insert random person here) streams stuff at midnight I couldn't care less.
>>
>>168569287
lol, I agree my man !!
>>
>>168569352
Too bad. You don't get to like things outside of the /4ccg/ mandated like list.

You only get to like /co/'s suffering, /sp/ winning, and /3/'s music. Anything else and you get 20 in the brig.
>>
>>168569287
Nobody is advocating that all but sure pretend that is the case so you pretend that you guys have a point.

Nobody cares that comfy channel exists it just has no more reason to get hosted on the main cup channel than /a/ discord ERP sessions.
>>
>>168569332
>The one throwing out personal insults instead of making a single argument as to WHY uncomfy content should fill up 99% of airtime on the main channel is the adult

Go on, man, a dozen people have been asking you to give us one reason why you SHOULD put comfy on the main channel for a thread and a half. Instead, your responses have been personal attacks and "Nuh uh you tell me why not!". We've made our argument, we're looking for anything from you showing even the slightest capability of defending your opinion.
>>
>>168569462
And the answer was that it's a question for the higher ups. /merit/ will have to explain that decision given that it was their choice to host the comfy channel on the main one anyway.
>>
And the comfy cabal has come into play and is trying to turn things from "stay on your channel" to "you can't stream anything at all, don't like things I don't like".

Guess that's easier than providing a valid reason for it being streamed on the Cup Channel.
>>
>>168567929
ok do it
>>
just the tipping

/m/ draw [r9k] 1-1
/vg/ beat /w/ 2-0
/adv/ draw /fit/ 2-2
/h/ beat /out 2-1
/u/ beat /n/ 3-2
[s4s] beat /asp/ 3-1
/soc/ draw /o/ 1-1
/sp/ beat /vr/ 2-0
>>
>>168569642
Good job deflecting, but let's go back to the original point - why are you defending uncomfy being on the main channel so hard if you don't have any defense for it beyond personal attacks and "Well try to get /merit/ to stop me!!"?
>>
>>168569417
>Nobody cares that comfy channel exists

This is objectively false. There's several people in this thread that hate the very idea of comfy.
>>
>>168569729
Show me one instance where anyone says that the comfy channel should be removed, apart from the false flag you posted that 168569417 was replying to.

Instead of trying to change the goal posts with the "When did you stop hitting your wife?" defense, try to think of a defense, ANY defense, for the original question - what merits are there to 'comfy' being hosted on the main channel? What does the cup BENEFIT from having it there?
>>
>>168569729
If it was not on the main channel nobody would care.
>>
>>168569462
>>168569668
Here's the reason: some people want to stream and some people want to watch it. There doesn't need to be anything more than that.
You don't have a reason other than "but I don't like that."
>>
>>168569718
I'm not deflecting. I said in the previous thread that I see where you are coming from.
>>
>>168569908
They can do that on the comfy channel though.
>>
>>168569462
>The one throwing out personal insults instead of making a single argument as to WHY uncomfy content should fill up 99% of airtime on the main channel is the adult

Hey, never said he wasn't a baby, but by throwing out silly insults yourself you're just pulling the same shit you're mocking them for.

>We've made our argument

Which is basically saying that higher viewer numbers mean a lower viewership and crying that you can't just expect a black screen any time you turn the stream on.

The only legit point there was is the "streaming over PES" thing which has been rectified somewhat by the schedule. It could be easier to see, yes, but then that wouldn't be enough anyway because people would still be shitting themselves about attention whores or whatever.

And honestly there's no difference between random comfy and random comfy, but with 4cc-core player names.
>>
>>168569908
No, no, you're defending people streaming. What I asked - and it's a shame that I have to practically copy paste it because you answered an unrelated question - is "Why should "comfy" content be hosted on the main channel, rather than be featured on the comfy channel on its own?"
>>
>>168569967
Or it could be done how it is right now and you can continue being mad. The only difference is your sodium output.
>>
>>168569967
They can do it on the main channel too.
And they are. Now come up with a reason why they shouldn't other than "I don't like it" because it doesn't affect people who are tuning in for the cup in any way.
>>
>>168569998
>which has been rectified somewhat by the schedule

It hasn't because the calendar is difficult to access if you're not already in the inner circle.
>>
>There are people arguing for removing comfy but not for removing /mlp/ matches
>>
>>168570074
Because some people want it on the main channel.
>>
>>168570104
The main channel should be cup and cup related things only.

Its the cup channel not a cup and cup personalities channel.

Maybe next time we have invitationals teams like /discord/ and /irc/ should be allowed again. Afterall anyone can just not watch it.
>>
>>168570116
That's why I said somewhat, and that it should be added to the wiki page though free editing would be out of the question because we know that it'd be blitzkreig'd in a heartbeat. That's a fair enough point And even if there was no comfy, it'd be a good idea because of how many invitationals there are nowdays anyway.
>>
>>168570229
It's a cup channel not a cup and cup offshoots channel. F4cc/4CCW/etc should be pushed off as well.

Also, memevitationals are not cups themselves either, and have no place on the stream.
>>
Why not stream FIFA? Both as comfy and in the official matches.
>>
>>168569998
>rectified somewhat by the schedule

Which assumes that anyone planning events is going to go out of their way to consult the 'calendar' before scheduling. Which they shouldn't have to do, and which as many people have pointed out isn't easily available unless you go directly to the cup comfy channel. It's not on the wiki and it's not generally linked during events, and it's not in the OP.

I think there are shades of grey here, but my personal opinion is that comfy should be allowed on the main channel ASSUMING that there's a clear hierarchy of what's hosted. I personally believe that hierarchy should be "Official" events (Official Cups > VGL) >> Memevitationals = 4cc-related other events (Cric, Rugby, Wrasslin, whatever) >> "Comfy" streams.

It's when we get into stuff like what happened to SDA, where he wasn't 'officially'disallowed from using the main stream but the political pressure was on him not to to avoid pissing anyone off, that I have a personal issue.
>>
File: smug scanty.png (250KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
smug scanty.png
250KB, 480x480px
Na na na na na
Comfy is getting banned
Na na na na naaaaa
>>
>>168570307
We get that you're trying to argue the extreme position to make the anti-comfy people look bad, but it's really obvious which posts are yours and it makes you look like a pissy babby.
>>
>>168570236
>And even if there was no comfy, it'd be a good idea because of how many invitationals there are nowdays anyway.
That I can agree with.

If there was a an easily viewable calendar and everyone knew who to contact to book it (within a reasonable timeframe of course) and there was an understanding that cup related stuff would get priority I would have no issues with the status quo.
>>
File: Batman.png (105KB, 1024x478px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.png
105KB, 1024x478px
>>168570410
>Na na na na na
>>
>>168570402

That's fair enough. The thing is, there should be some kind of calendar even besides comfy, because with the number of memevitationals there are now there needs to be a way to keep track of them all. I remember being told there was enough for half of December and all of January but I had no idea which ones were on when.

And yeah, that sounds like a decent hierarchy.
>>
File: 1414947757514.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1414947757514.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>there are turboautists in this very thread right now who think their shit opinions and demands are going to even be seen at all, much less listened to and agreed with
>>
>>168570307
F4cc/4CC etc stick to the core concept of the cup which is boards competing against other boards.
>>
>>168570467
So I'm not allowed to have an opinion on it now? If I can be rid of both, why not?
>>
>>168570575
Basically this.
/merit/ gives zero fucks what anyone here thinks.
>>
>>168570604
It's 4cc core characters competing with other 4cc core characters, the boards aren't competing. The boards don't even pick their characters, the streamer or at most the Manager does.
>>
>>168570617
You have the right to have an opinion. You do not have the right to have it respected.
>>
>>168570686
I just don't want to turn on the cup stream and see some pathetic bullshit where a bunch of cup characters are driving around a course ALL WACKY that some guy put together to feel important.
>>
File: 1455981008391.png (237KB, 781x963px) Image search: [Google]
1455981008391.png
237KB, 781x963px
Stop arguing
Look at Keksandra's footes
>>
>>168570670
We've been discussing this for about 2 hours now actually you fucking /4ccg/ wankpeasan- I mean, good sir.
>>
>>168570801
These feet do not belong on the 4cc channel.
>>
>>168570670
Time to switch cups then.
>>
>>168570794
Still more entertaining than watching some nigger fail at old games and scream "muthafukka" every other word
>>
>>168570873
>>>/mlp/ has their own cup, you should go there. And so should they
>>
>>168570894
Getting hit in the dick is more entertaining than getting a toe cut off, doesn't mean I want to deal with either.
>>
>>168570562
Unfortunately, I doubt anyone's actually going to listen. But the consensus seems to be:

- A clearer, more available calendar, directly hosted on the wiki (There are plenty of mediawiki calendar plugins we could choose from to make this happen). Delegate specific people to control the schedule (preferably from /merit/, honestly I don't even know who controls the cup schedule right now). Include the streaming schedule in the OP moving forward.
- Comfy content being allowed on the core channel, butt clearly of secondary importance - Cup events, invitationals, PES streaming and 4chan-related events always take top billing
- Some kind of vetting system where the biggest autists aren't allowed to use the stream as their personal shitting street - I know that Lear and Boris have personally come out against a couple of the biggest autists in the last year, but people should at least feel more comfortable saying "Wow, this guy shouldn't be on the official channel".

>>168570861
Chat leaks or gtfo.
>>
>>168570989
King Lear: So how would this notice be placed.
Noteperson: White text on a black background, I should think.
Smugleaf: With comic sans
Noteperson: Obviously.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-17+at+05.40.23).png (10KB, 581x126px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-17+at+05.40.23).png
10KB, 581x126px
>>168570989
>Chat leaks or gtfo.
You asked for it.
>>
>>168571483
You'd think I wouldn't have to say "Chat leaks that have anything to do with what we're talking about", but it's /4ccg/.

I'm surrounded by assholes.
>>
>>168571537
It's 4chan, you're always surrounded by assholes.

Even when alone.
>>
GB never should have streamed Dexter's Lab between games, he started all this comfy bullshit.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-17+at+05.44.21).png (5KB, 575x130px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-17+at+05.44.21).png
5KB, 575x130px
>>168571537
Is this any better
>>
>>168571738
Make this an commissioner
>>
>>168571858
Is an commissioner an athlete?
>>
File: you_are_wrong.png (234KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.png
234KB, 500x400px
>>168571891
He is the Fat Controller
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-17+at+05.50.00).png (5KB, 277x94px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-17+at+05.50.00).png
5KB, 277x94px
>>
File: 1416882938976.gif (2MB, 499x359px) Image search: [Google]
1416882938976.gif
2MB, 499x359px
I love you bastards
>>
Whatever your opinions, comfy's not killing the cup attendances you dumb cunts
>>
>>168567929
Please do
>>
>>168572219
>ponies start winning cups
>cup starts getting reported elsewhere in pony internet
>more horsefuckers start watching
>>
>>168572340
None of those matches have /mlp/ in it and we all know horsefuckers only stick around for /mlp/ matches
>>
>>168572219
>/cm/, /hr/, /po/ and /sci/ in Elites
We sure have gone far.

>five cards in a single game
Makes people wish we switched to FIFA.
>>
A second sample
>>
-Rothschilds bow to Comfy Cabal
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control 4cc Hitbox with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Comfygrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Comfy babies
-All streamers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a cabal of angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Comfy Streams around the world
-You likely have comfybots inside you right now
-The Comfy Cabal are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between PES & Germanbro (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Germanbro's first trip to Germany in history literally a few days later to the Comfy bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Comfy
-The cabal are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings
>>
>>168572908
Appreciate the quick rundown, thanks anon
>>
>>168572908
>-They learned fluent French in under a week

Now I call bullshit
>>
File: 1471772047149.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471772047149.png
98KB, 600x500px
>tfw you have blackmail material but you can't use it because it implicates yourself
>but it would throw everything into chaos
>>
everyone take half of one step back

you motherfuckers are all arguing about a channel that gets 30 views on off days and 1500 views on a good day. just enjoy the parts that you like and if you dont like it dont watch it

autism fucking everywhere
>>
>>168573160
welcome to /4ccg/
>>
>>168573119
Bite the bullet and end this joke, man. You'll be remembered as a hero.
>>
File: uh oh.png (32KB, 1331x210px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.png
32KB, 1331x210px
I heard we were cherry picking individual cup matches to try to demonstrate whether the cup was gaining or losing viewers. Anyway, here's my contribution.

Average through 24 matches of Winter 2016 was 1372.8. Average so far in Winter 2017 is 1373.1. The people that say that the cup is dying because of comfy is wrong (unless their argument is that we'd have MORE viewers if it weren't for comfy), and the people that say that comfy is actively adding viewers to the cup are also wrong. Who would have though that both sides of a shitpost argument could be wrong?
>>
File: steinermath.jpg (20KB, 490x356px) Image search: [Google]
steinermath.jpg
20KB, 490x356px
>>168573589
Is that you Professor Steiner?

The numbers don't lie.
>>
File: Wow! It's nothing.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
Wow! It's nothing.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>168573589
>0.3 viewers increase
>>
>>168573684
The numbers are pretty damn boring when you're not trying to manipulate them to make a point, man. People keep watching the cup. Maybe there could be more, maybe not. But trying to argue one side or the other doesn't make sense if you don't know what's going on.
>>
>>168573827
I wasn't really cherry picking to prove the cup was getting more viewers or something, just that it wasn't really losing viewers like the argument's been made desu
>>
>>168573986
I threw up what I did because I felt like you were trying to show that the cup was GAINING viewers, which it definitely isn't. But it also isn't LOSING them. And none of this is accounting for which big market teams are playing when.

I think what we're both trying to prove is that you can't really make an argument in either direction.
>>
File: 1485273118501.jpg (8KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1485273118501.jpg
8KB, 250x197px
>>168573589
>comfy has directly caused an observable increase in the number of viewers per match

Comfy haters absolutely BTFO
>>
when comfy is ok: Boris or other host streaming some game the morning of a match day

when it's not: any other time
>>
>>168567303
4cc is not an esport.
>>
>>168574084
Well here's group A first matches then, non-solely-positive result and also almost all muh big markets/cup winners, maybe that's a little more reliable in terms of variables beyond it just being the matches happening at the same relative times in the group stages.

But yes a lot of variables influence cup attendance both within cups and between them, but comfy is probably not one.
>>
>>168574129
>Comfy starts right before Autumn 2016
>Autumn 2015 Average Attendance: 1008.6
>Autumn 2016 Average Attendance: 788.2

Don't try to use my raw data to enable your shitty arguments, cunt.
>>
>>168574532
Forgot to crop it.
>>
>>168572182

We love you too.
>>
>>168574532
desu this all just makes me want to do a statistical analysis of all cup teams and try to normalize "market size" by attendance accounting for date, opponent, level of competition, etc. Could be interesting - I'm already seeing some surprising numbers just eyeballing it (for instance, /co/ is less popular than you'd think when everything's accounted for).
>>
File: 1487266374860.jpg (543KB, 748x3716px) Image search: [Google]
1487266374860.jpg
543KB, 748x3716px
>>168572908
>>
>>168574780
Go for it, that's the kind of positive autism we need right now to counter this lazy shitposting kind right now
>>
>>168570989
>Lear and Boris have personally come out against a couple of the biggest autists in the last year

And these are?
>>
>>168574869
The one that comes to mind immediately is Lear banning Pom Pom from streaming permanently.
>>
>>168574780
I did a pretty minor one for VGL (two cups) and it led to some obviously inaccurate results.

/co/ is probably less popular because fetus gets less neutral viewers than babies or elites.
>>
File: boris streaming.png (199KB, 955x848px) Image search: [Google]
boris streaming.png
199KB, 955x848px
Have a meem
>>
>>168573119
Are you Hitler ?
>>
>>168574908
>neutral viewers
Stop injecting logic into our shitposting.
>>
>>168575201
i dont get it
>>
File: 1460881003232.gif (1MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1460881003232.gif
1MB, 200x113px
>>168575216
_No
>>
>>168572908
I never knew I was so powerful.
>>
File: 2fcc2efde3[1].jpg (20KB, 299x209px) Image search: [Google]
2fcc2efde3[1].jpg
20KB, 299x209px
This is the autumn '13 fetus cup, the first set of qualifiers. 3 years and change on, how do you think of them?
>>
>>168575469
Don't worry, you're not.
>>
When does S4s play
>>
>>168575609
2moro LMOA
>>
File: 1454116867025.png (340KB, 565x619px) Image search: [Google]
1454116867025.png
340KB, 565x619px
>>168575609
tomorrow at 2:00pm EST or after friend
>>
>>168575541
4 years later most of them will go back to at least the babbies
>>
>>168573684
Is this the beginning of that influx of new fags that journalist was threatening us with a couple of threads ago?
>>
>>168575851
i want that guy to write that article so i can become e-famous and start a patreon for managing a virtual divegrass team
>>
>>168575915
MONEY
MAKING
SCHEME
>>
>>168575395
/merit/ were arguing for 2 hours, Boris appeared and ended it within 5 minutes
>>
>>168575975
Prove it.
>>
>>168575975
I want Boris to bear my children and be my stay-at-home-mom housewife
>>
>>168576001
The fuck do you mean "Prove it" you wank.
>>
>>168575541
Unironically good:
/asp/
/gd/
[s4s]
/vr/
/an/
/o/
/vp/

Mediocre:
/e/
/out/
/wsg/

Shit:
/s/

Fucking dead:
/lgbt/
/3/
/diy/
/ic/
>>
>>168575541
Didn't Tony manage /vp/ in this? What a time that was.
>>
>>168574897
Is that why Pom Pom disappeared?
>>
>>168576095
Give me any evidence that Boris ended any kind of argument in /merit/, at all.
>>
>>168575975
What is the decision then?
>>
>>168576215
Yes, he was being a cunt to everyone so Lear banned him and never unbanned him
>>
>>168576432
He bought me some pompoms. They're actually kinda nice.
>>
>>168575975

Which argument?
>>
>>168576515
He was okay for a while but he was very impressionable because all the shitflinging everyone does by default as a 4chin terrorist made the autist seriously dial it to 11 on everybody
>>
What are pizza that you have enjoyed?
>>
>>168576725
Chicago-style
>>
>>168576725
Big ones.
>>
File: IMG_2962.png (402KB, 1399x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.png
402KB, 1399x993px
>>
>>168576725
Only cheese
>>
>>168576725
Pizza Hut
Papa johns
Guido's
Cansanelli's
Dominos
Alfred's
>>
>>168576810
Sounds like an average group of murder-hobos.
>>
File: IMG_2964.jpg (217KB, 1468x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.jpg
217KB, 1468x954px
>>
File: Caddes.jpg (58KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
Caddes.jpg
58KB, 800x650px
Here have some caddes.

I don't know where this idea got started that I was going to favor the comfy cabal over 4CC related streams. If you give me any warning you want to run a memevetational, or a related event like the F4CC I'm happy to body-check them out of the way.

The reason Pybro is a goddamned idiot is that he didn't stop to think that just maybe letting the guy who handlers the streams, or the commissioner, or maybe anybody at all on the 4CCC and not just random autists on a Mongolian cave painting board who don't control anything that he wants to stream a 4CC related event would be a good idea.

I agree that anything 4CC related should get priority, and would happily schedule it that way, the issue I have is not communicating until the last second and just assuming we're going to shove people out of the way for you with no warning.

It sounds like the plan of action is probably going to be making a wiki calendar, and doing something to making finding it on the wiki front page obvious, for invitationals and approved 'related' events that gets priority over comfy cabalists, but that doesn't change needing to plan and schedule your shit.

I'll shove people out of Pybro's way as needed last second THIS ONE TIME, including my own preshow time (raw game ones are fun games ones amirite)

All that said, the comfy stream isn't going anywhere. People getting mad about a hostmoded channel filling otherwise dead air can literally close a browser tab and stop being the no fun police
>>
>>168577265
Why are male cats always so gay
>>
>>168577265
Commonsense prevails
>>
File: IMG_3003.jpg (44KB, 455x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3003.jpg
44KB, 455x476px
>>168568487
>>
File: IMG_2900.jpg (46KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2900.jpg
46KB, 960x539px
>>168577265
Sounds good.

I never thought I'd see the day this shit would get so popular and have so many contributors that keeping it organized would become a problem.
>>
>>168577380

If you neuter them before they grow up then male cats tend to be pretty laid back and more affectionate than spayed females.
>>
File: IMG_2965.png (143KB, 2364x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2965.png
143KB, 2364x1074px
>>
File: keeper babby.png (254KB, 753x363px) Image search: [Google]
keeper babby.png
254KB, 753x363px
keeper babby goes in all fields. >mfw WE were the keeper babby team all along :^)
>>
let's settle this

http://www.strawpoll.me/12355946
>>
File: 4ccg.jpg (387KB, 750x1321px) Image search: [Google]
4ccg.jpg
387KB, 750x1321px
>>
>>168577265
Thank you for ending this boris

A wiki calendar would be great.
>>
>>168578312
>autists sperging over random games
>a good time
I don't even care about this "debate" but comfy streamers acting like they're god's gift to humanity is easily the worst part of it
>>
>>168578112
How do I vote for "none of the above"
>>
>>168578628
but I thought muzzies fucked goats, not horses
>>
>>168577638
Sauce?
>>
>>168578112
>no "Canada" option
>>
File: export truth.png (1MB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
export truth.png
1MB, 857x1202px
>>
>>168578763
Fuck off, nomo.
>>
>>168578763
wow how topical
>>
>>168576990
So does this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wI38KWqZIZ8
>>
Important poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/12355973
>>
>>168578937
>no B E N I S :DDDD option
>>
File: 1473003458219.png (55KB, 370x299px) Image search: [Google]
1473003458219.png
55KB, 370x299px
>>168578937
>>
File: IMG_3016.gif (997KB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3016.gif
997KB, 350x242px
>>168572182
There is a shark here to see you.
>>
Tipping Day 4
/m/ 1-1 /r9k/
/vg/ 2-2 /w/
/adv/ 2-1 /fit/
/out/ 1-0 /h/
/asp/ 1-2 /s4s/
/u/ 0-1 /n/
/o/ 1-1 /soc/
/vr/ 1-2 /sp/
>>
File: image.jpg (796KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
796KB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_3081.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3081.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>168579329

Outlook good for [s4s].
>>
File: 1456597768534.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456597768534.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>168579504
More please.
>>
File: 1458062274886.jpg (87KB, 2500x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1458062274886.jpg
87KB, 2500x1996px
>>168579571
>>
Who's topping the tipping?
>>
Can we get some madotsuki art in here to start getting /jp/ pumped up for Saturday?
>>
>>168579645
/d/ is at the moment.
>>
>>168579645
Dtroit by 1 over QD
>>
/m/ 2-1 /r9k/
/vg/ 2-1 /w/
/adv/ 3-2 /fit/
/out/ 1-2 /h/
/asp/ 2-0 /s4s/
/u/ 2-1 /n/
/o/ 3-1 /soc/
/vr/ 2-2 /sp/
>>
>>168579645
Not QrV :^)
>>
File: IMG_3082.jpg (2MB, 2560x1700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3082.jpg
2MB, 2560x1700px
>>168579634
An image for ants.
>>
File: 1456711781405.jpg (606KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456711781405.jpg
606KB, 1920x1080px
>>168579985
Just for you anon
>>
File: attendance.jpg (33KB, 298x449px) Image search: [Google]
attendance.jpg
33KB, 298x449px
NUMBERS DON'T LIE
>>
>>168580398
Is this average for each of these? Or just certain days?
>>
>>168580398
is that including single eliminations? holy fuck thats stupid.
>>
>>168580493
It includes all the games where attendance is available.
>>
>>168579985
Thanks ants.
Thants.
>>
>>168580398
>Overall attendance was higher before /mlp/ had stars

/mlp/ confirmed for literally killing the cup
>>
>>168580398
>top 3 are both /sp/ wins and /wg/

Durgen was a draw, brother.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8VsUn-RMjE
>>
>>168582126
God it's been ages since I've seen this
>>
>>168582185
I don't even know how I got to his channel again, but here I am, digging deeper.
>>
>>168577265
Wow, I'm so used to bullshit non-responses with no plan to back them up from Lear I was actually shocked.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MQUSkCWc_k

;_;7
>>
File: Part of a feeling breakfast.jpg (73KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
Part of a feeling breakfast.jpg
73KB, 498x720px
>>168582526
>tfw no snake Pokemon gf
>>
File: soc.png (965KB, 1162x650px) Image search: [Google]
soc.png
965KB, 1162x650px
>>
>>168579975
You've done it now m8, I'm wining this shit, just you wait
>>
Tip of the (((iceberg)))

/m/ wins, 1-0
/vg/ wins, 2-1
/fit/ wins, 2-1
draw, 1-1
/asp/ wins, 2-0
/u/ wins, 2-0
draw, 1-1
/sp/ wins, 2-1
>>
File: attendance by team.jpg (24KB, 357x224px) Image search: [Google]
attendance by team.jpg
24KB, 357x224px
Columns are
Team
Attendance when home team (average)
number of matches as the home team
Attendance when away team (average)
number of matches as the away team

Sorry, to lazy to fix this
>>
>>168584804
last column il global average, obviosly
>>
>>168584804
Those are the top ten?
What is /wg/ doing there?
>>
>>168584910
It's clear that those are popular teams (/a/,/sp/,/pol/,/b/,/v/,/mu/,/mlp/) and teams that placed high regularly (/mlp/, /fit/, /u/, /wg/,/mu/). Knockouts generally have a higher attendance. /mlp/ both places high and has dedicated fans, so they are on top

Doesn't matter the actual divide, teams that place highly get a higher attendance by osmosis
>>
>>168584804
Can you do it for group matches only?
>>
>>168561586
>Kekkels and friends comparing themselves to GB
Fucking wew lad. This is some serious delusion.

They need to stop hosting the Cindy channel on the main channel. What is so hard to understand about this?
>>
Who is the /comfiest/ stream?

and why is it Smokey?
>>
File: photo_2017-02-17_11-57-35.jpg (168KB, 562x1261px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-02-17_11-57-35.jpg
168KB, 562x1261px
>>168585295
It should be correct.

/mlp/ still the biggest market
Top positions are not surprises.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>168585543
Not going to happen, Cindy is my favorite.
>>
>>168587186
Hi Boris
>>
>>168577265
>People getting mad about a hostmoded channel filling otherwise dead air can literally close a browser tab and stop being the no fun police
This is a bullshit argument and you know it. "Streamed content on the main channel should be quality and cup-related" is not being "the no fun police." Admit it: you're addicted to the circlejerk.
>>
>>168587610
What's wrong with circlejerking?
>>
>>168587753
I'll just show myself out. This is a dark time line.
>>
>>168587795
You don't have a counter argument, don't you
What _is_ wrong with circlejerking?
>>
>>168587610
Because ded air is top tier quality?
>>
>>168571698
Was it the PS1 game?
>>
I don't like this brand of comfy shitposting
>>
>Sachiko on the front page
>>
>>168587856
Just because you don't like the counter argument doesn't mean this is no counter argument.

The main channel exists to show the 4CC and content directly related to it in some way. That's why it was created and it's why people subscribe to it.

The argument is: the main channel should not perma-host the comfy channel because the comfy channel is not a source of quality content, is not related to the 4CC in any way, does not serve as a good "advertisement" for the cup, and enables and promotes attention whores by giving them a platform to take advantage of the cup's native audience.

So stop saying there's no argument. It should surprise exactly nobody that Boris is immune to reason and siding with his pet menagerie of circlejerking turboautists. He did the same as commissioner.
>>
>>168587141
Back in the day when /a/ and /sp/ were top of their game they ruled it. I miss those days.
>>
>>168588070
>because the comfy channel is not a source of quality content
nor is the actual cup and we like it the same way

stop this NO QUALITY CONTENT GUISES bullshit already
>>
>>168587856
The fact that it exists. If you want to circlejerk then unironically fuck off to facebook, discord, or irc - oh wait...
>>
>>168588070
Is there someone that force you to watch the confy stream?
>>
>>168587927
Dead air is absolutely higher quality than what you and the krew do, my man.
>>
>>168588123
If you rate mouth breathers playing weeb games on the level of the cup in terms of quality, you are the cancer and you should go.
>>
File: chrischristie_ap_img.jpg (174KB, 1500x975px) Image search: [Google]
chrischristie_ap_img.jpg
174KB, 1500x975px
>>168588130
>just don't watch it
THERE IT IS! THERE IT IS AGAIN. THE 30-SECOND SPEECH.
>>
>>168588229
>If you rate mouth breathers playing weeb games on the level of the cup in terms of quality
Yes, i do rate mouth breathers playing weeb games on the same level of mouth breathers commentating matches about weeb teams with weeb blenders and weeb music, yes.

Now force me to leave.
>>
>>168588341
Seriously, what is the problem?
It's not like they are taking away time from the cup o cup related stuff
>>
File: 1229617933696.jpg (61KB, 454x317px) Image search: [Google]
1229617933696.jpg
61KB, 454x317px
wait a minute, are people really arguing against the pre-game streams now for no reason other than "i don't like it" or "it's not good enough! leave it dead air!!!"

this makes no goddamn sense

the "don't watch it" argument is usually moot, but you're literally arguing that watching nothing is better. then don't fucking watch it then. it will change nothing for you and the people who like it still get to see.
>>
>>168588137
I can assure you that /mystream/ is comprised of high quality banter and enjoyable content of transportation vehicles of sublime quality
>>
I will stream the cup logo for my next slot for 2 hours, to maintain the high quality people want.

Kasu pls don't ban
>>
>>168588478
>wait a minute, are people really arguing against the pre-game streams
No. Literally nobody is arguing against this.
>>
>>168588478
No you don't get it
If i don't like it, NO ONE SHOULD.

The cup should be tailored to cater to my interests and my interests only. Quality entertainment is a value measured by my word and i get to decide what is and what isn't interesting enough to air before the cup. By the way, i don't even like divegrass. Cancel the fucking cup, it's not entertaining enough anymore. I want a basketball 4CC today instead. Get working, peasants.
>>
>>168588674
Oh fuck off, will you? Nobody minds pre-cup comfy. That's always been a tradition. It's the rest of the shit that is a problem.
>>
>it's another 4ccg thread complains about the 4cc

I swear to god, this place hates the cup more than /ic/ and that /jp/ autist who sent moot an email
>>
File: heck off.png (24KB, 205x280px) Image search: [Google]
heck off.png
24KB, 205x280px
>>168588070
Oh yes, cause the 4cc itself is such quality content, 30 minutes of moving players around the pitch now that's the pinnacle of entertainment

i for one cannot wait for exciting matchups such as /c/ vs /f/, /toy/ vs /e/ or /h/ vs /adv/, i'm sure they'll be barn burners
>>
>people are actually complaining about the quality of content created by users of a Malinese cloth sewing appreciation forum
>>
>>168588812

>A general that spends more time posting shit unrelated to virtual divegrass than discussing the 4CC is suddenly populated by experts on what belongs on the channel

Really makes you think.
>>
File: red_knigga.png (10KB, 381x351px) Image search: [Google]
red_knigga.png
10KB, 381x351px
>>168588773
>>
>>168588773
>It's the rest of the shit that is a problem.
What do you mean?
>>
>>168588812
>complaining about nonstop comfy is "complaining about the 4CC"
Really turns the ignition on my cognition.
>>
>>168588845
>4cc itself is such quality content,
It's why we're all here. Maybe you should leave and stop abusing the stream. >>168588229
>>
>>168588936
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the streaming vidya, and I’ve been involved in numerous streams on shitbox, and I have over 300 thoudands confirmed subscribes. I am trained in gorilla streaming and I’m the top streamer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another hater. I will criticize you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret circlejer group across the discord and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make a bad comment about the quality of your streaming in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in shitposting and hating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pasta and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
File: 1414020002149.gif (121KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414020002149.gif
121KB, 310x500px
Can somebody who's been following this closer fill me in on which comfystreamers exactly have these guy's asses so annihilated? It's pretty obvious they have problems with some particular streamers and are just deflecting it into 'muh quality content' to get taken more seriously.
>>
>>168589531
It's just another episode of "4ccg complains about everything".
Don't waster your time here, Boris.
>>
>>168589531
It'd be nice if you could just try and talk about this like a normal person instead of "hurr so anal annihilated" to try and score good boy points with your buddies.

I can't speak for the other people who have criticized the 24/7 host mode of the comfy channel, but I myself haven't framed my argument in relation to any particular streamer. There are some horrible streamers, no doubt, but I'm not trying to ban any individuals from anything. I'm trying to argue that 24/7 hosting is a mistake. Why is that hard for you to understand?
>>
>>168587141
>Top positions are not surprises.

/u/ certainly is one
>>
>>168577265
>sucking off attentionwhores
lmao
>>
>>168589531
Honestly don't think the original guy who was ass blasted is even the one still going on about it.
>>
>>168589531
ban Koala
>>
This thread
>>
>>168589934
>retarded tripfag defending his circlejerk
what a surprise

go find your own audience somewhere
>>
>>168589874
>the one
You keep trying to make it look like only one person at a time has an issue with the comfy. You're wrong.
>>
File: 1-ILTN0ZPxGR98fPKi1ohLVg.jpg (68KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
1-ILTN0ZPxGR98fPKi1ohLVg.jpg
68KB, 800x744px
>>168590025
No u :>
>>
>>168590025
>forgetting he's a manager
>>
>>168589782
Yes and no.

Only last year:
-went to final in winter
-same gruop with ponies in summer, and that group had the highest attendance (actually, all groups A-D had higher attendance than E--H)
-arrived to third reich trophy in autumn

2016 really improved their average.
>>
>>168590130
>keeping track of managers
>>
>>168590276
Sorry I assumed I was talking to people who knew their arse from their elbow when it came to the cup and it's channel :>
>>
>>168590328
>/an/
sorry I assumed I was talking to someone even remotely relevant :>
>>
>>168587141
>/biz/ above /vp/, /o/, /m/ and /toy/
>>
>>168590328
Managers aren't the cup. Your not even supposed to mention them on the channel. How new are you?

Here, Boris. Here's the type of guy you're fellating.
>>
>>168589927
I'd happily support this.
>>
File: n.png (354KB, 699x522px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
354KB, 699x522px
>>168590382
More relevant than your opinions m8
>>
>>168590398
>BIG
>MARKET
>>
>>168590460
>my opinions are more important than yours because I have a tripcode and manage!
>everyone please give me attention
T H A N K Y O U B O R I S
>>
>>168590398
it's the Art effect
>>
I had no strong feelings about the comfy issues at first, but the way the cabal acted (and they are fucking easy to spot) made me support the anti-comfy movement.
>>
>>168590627

WTF I hate comfy now?!
>>
>>168590627
WOW ur just som1 rly bottomBLASTED LOL y cant u just ACCEPT our COMFY for wut it is OMG
>>
File: 1470773461879.png (467KB, 793x451px) Image search: [Google]
1470773461879.png
467KB, 793x451px
>>168590460
>>
YOU ARE ALL RETARDED
>>
>>168590460
You'd be even more relevant if you could stop getting BTFO by the horsefuckers at every opportunity, you shitter. Why are you even posting with your trip? You're embarrassing >/an/ fans everywhere.
>>
>>168590846
y-you too
>>
>>168590657
In a way, but it takes way more to get an emotional response from me. But if there was a vote, I'd vote against comfy. that's exactly how Trump won the election
>>
>>168590882
T-thanks
>>
>>168590863
Wasn't me managing at the time, get your facts right :>
>>
I miss the old PES' goalfest every other match
>>
>>168591134
I miss when the goal shots and scores made fucking sense.
>>
>>168591076
Yeah because to this date you've never managed to make a working export. Might as well resign after the embarassment that was /wales/.
>>
What exactly is wrong with not hosting the comfy channel 24/7? Let the streamers get gud so they can contribute to a good pre-show on cup. Idle viewers can sit there just as easy.
>>
>crying about comfystream
Ungratefulness aside, it's kind of pathetic that you have nothing better to do than worry about this.
>>
>>168591209
hue hue no :> crimore
>>
>instantly two new IPs

Hey looks like some more comfy streamers got alerted
>>
File: funny.jpg (9KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
funny.jpg
9KB, 240x196px
>>168587141
>mfw two of top 4 teams are fetus

Will megababby be back 'coz >muh big market
>>
>>168591332
I just got up and checked the thread because the cup is today. I don't have anything to do with running 4cc and I think you're a huge faggot.
>>
>>168587141
>/p/
Well shit, i guess they do have an army.
>>
>>168591257
spotted the comfy cabal
>>
>>168591493
I knew i wasn't the only lifelong /p/ fan here.
>>
>>168591537
Impossible to disprove. Anyway, just know that someone out there thinks you're being an embarrassing manchild and you should get a life. If you can't do that, then at least worry about more important conspiracies than the 'comfystreamer conspiracy'.
>>
>>168591720
>It existed before Comfy, but Comfy made it better, funnier, and more watchable than any of us could've expected back in the days of PES12. The Cup, as it exists today, cannot exist without Comfy Cabal. You could at least concede that, but you won't because you're an ingrate nobody who has nothing to contribute but anonymous whining in a shithole general.

>Everybody you relentlessly mock is infinitely more based than you because of what they do. This would only make you angry, as it does, if you were incredibly insecure.

>Ask me how I know you're an insecure manchild.

um sorry but I don't get what you're saying.
>>
How do I get to stream comfy?
>>
>>168591252
Good question. The answer is: the main cup channel is an easy source of attention. Without attention, attention whores whither up and die. It's that simple and it's the only argument they have. "We want attention and we can get it here. If you don't like it, too bad." It's hard to imagine an attitude more antithetical to 4chan and the Cup, but there are people defending it, including Boris.
>>
>>168591884
suck my dick ;)
>>
File: 1472328489549.png (111KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472328489549.png
111KB, 249x250px
>>168591814
who r u quoting
>>
>>168591257
>Ungratefulness
People are supposed to be grateful to you? Kill yourself.
>nothing better to do
How I spend my time on the toilet is my business and nobody else's.
>>
>>168591982
you
>>
>>168591893
>Giving the main cup channel any attention when the cup isnt on
You did this to yourself my man.
>>
>>168591987
ummm, we the comfy cabal provide you with free entertainment, and this is how you thank us?
You're all a bunch of retarded angry neckbeard manchildren. How dare you question our perfect state of being?
>>
>>168591252
It has nothing to do with the cup. My experience with the comfy channel is that everything goes. They have had some great streams which I enjoyed greatly, but they've also had some absolutely awful autistic ones that should have never happened.

The comfy streaming can be a good idea if executed correctly. But, I still think they should stick to using the comfy channel and giving up hostmode. That would properly separate the actual cup and the side bits like comfy, which would be one good compromise for both sides.
>>
>>168591884

Just ask a mod to host you when no one else is around.

As long as you don't sperg out completely or stream something that might be against Hitbox' rules, it's fine.
>>
>>168592152
>The comfy streaming can be a good idea if executed correctly. But, I still think they should stick to using the comfy channel and giving up hostmode. That would properly separate the actual cup and the side bits like comfy, which would be one good compromise for both sides.

This is all anybody is asking for. It's a completely reasonable position and Boris is ignoring it.
>>
File: you.jpg (25KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
25KB, 704x528px
>All this whining about comfy
>>
Is it time brothers? :>
>>
File: 1487045904760.png (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487045904760.png
14KB, 500x600px
>people are still mad about comfy
>in the year of our lord 2017
>>
>>168592692
IT'S TIME BROTHERS :^)
>>
>>168592614
>>168592728
>people on 4chan don't like constant attention whoring carried out under the name 4chan
Truly a mystery.
>>
>>168592731
>>168592692
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
>>
>>168570176
Indeed, remove the matches - just crown them the champions and have the cup be played for second place.
>>
>>168592930
I'M YOU BROTHER
>>
File: nice.jpg (412KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
412KB, 720x960px
>complaining about comfy
You guys are not nice
>>
>>168591893
Then close the tab and don't watch you flaming spastic :>
>>
BUT SERIOUSLY, WHO THE FUGG IS FOOJILE?
>>
>>168589531

There's this guy who constantly keeps streaming a shitty soccer game and he just won't stop. I think he's called Bors or something?

Can you tell him to stop or at least stream FIFA?
>>
>>168592731
>>168592930
>>168592952
WHY ARE YOU GUYS IMPERSONATING ME
>>
>>168592870
How can attention whoring be real nigga just close the stream haha
>>
COMFY WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>168593039
BECAUSE IT'S TIME BROTHER :^)
>>
4chan has a long history of people trying to leech off 4chan's userbase for attention. Be it really early on with shit like anontalk, or more recently what got stream links banned, it's a thing that happens all the time.

From a purely 4chan policy standpoint, this "comfy" garbage is putting the stream into a situation where it can no longer enjoy its semi-accepted status on 4chan, as it actively attempts to promote individuals.
>>
Roses are red
Violets are red
My eyes are bleeding
Call a doctor
>>
>>168593019
Not an argument. Funny that's all you've got.
>>
>>168593393
He's actually right

Don't like? Don't watch.
>>
>>168592978
[s4s] was a terrible team even before you joined and your tripfagging ass is making me hate them even more.
>>
>>168593687
how about you do it on your own fucking channel then
>>
>>168593393
Does it really need to be an argument?
It's not.
It's advice.
It's the solution to your problem that you've been craving to desperately.
Want your next piece of advice?
Kill yourself.
>>
>>168593309
This guy gets it. The main channel co-opted the 4chan "brand" if you like. The cup explicitly bills itself as a 4chan event, which attracts 4chan users looking for a 4chan experience in a new medium.

Enter comfy, where there is nothing cup or 4chan related at all, but a bunch of namefags are using the 4chan (kup) label to attract attention. That's my issue with the 24/7 host mode. /merit/ is using the 4chan name to promote something that is the polar opposite of what 4chan is about. "Just don't watch it" doesn't address the substance of the problem, which is bigger than any one streamer.

Boris, read this.
>>
>>168593726
You are butthurt becouse you can't stream on the cmfy channel, arent' you

>>168593717
You are not nice.
>>
File: you can't be serious.jpg (68KB, 244x269px) Image search: [Google]
you can't be serious.jpg
68KB, 244x269px
>>168593810
'substance of the problem?'
Did I read that right?
There IS no problem.
Feminists who claim to have been 'raped' have more right to claim that they have problems, and their problems are entirely spawned from their heads.
Much like yours.
>>
>>168593971
the cup getting banned is no problem?
Christ you really only care about promoting yourself
>>
>>168593971
Yes, there is a problem. I spelled it out for you.
>>
!!g6ppc7g6azA, 6, cschimm, CuriousAnon, Flowonthego, Leo/Usermane, MarcoZ, Raikkonen, Technetium and TopBonk, you have 3.7 hours to put in your tips.
>>
>>168593810

>People think the Cup is treated the way it is on 4chan due to circlejerking
>Not due to /sp/ raiding every goddamn board they "beat"
>>
What I don't get is why they use the actual 4cc account to do this
Isn't there a seperate channel specifically for "comfy"?
>>
>>168594489
Yes there is, it just gets hostmoded for some reason.
>>
>>168594531
W-what?
>>
>>168594367
/sp/ hasn't been relevant in the cup in 4 years. Their inflated sense of self-importance comes from nobody but themselves.
>>
>>168594551
But that's what I'm saying
If you just un-hostmode wouldn't all problems be solved?
>>
File: 1458423100035.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458423100035.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Tipping shit

/m/ wins 2-0
/vg/ wins 2-1
/adv/ wins 2-1
/h/ wins 2--1 I fucking hope
/asp/ wins 1-0
/u/ wins 2-1
/soc/ wins 1-1
/vr/ wins 3-2

I can't wait for Liru to disappoint me.
>>
>>168594531
I saw that :^)
>>
>>168594610
Yes, but they don't want to do it. For reasons unspecified.
>>
>>168594610
un-hostmoding would rob them of their self-promotion so they're currently violently shitflinging ITT to make it look like there are people who think hostmoding them is a good idea
>>
>>168594570
I want to taste your urethra
>>
>>168594610

But then the circlejerk would no longer feel super important for streaming terrible content in front of an audience of idlers anymore.

The circlejerk has seized control and we must cast them out before shit gets too bad.
>>
>>168593717
You are rude :^(
>>
File: 1462324425170.jpg (76KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1462324425170.jpg
76KB, 620x670px
>>168594671
>self-promotion
Do you honestly think that this is all some grand scheme to get some literal whos attention?
Oh dear.
>>
>>168594610
Yes, exactly right. But Boris don't do it for unstated reasons.
>>
>>168594819
But then why don't you just use the comfy channel, you know, the channel that actually has the stated purpose of "comfy", instead of the channel that hosts the "4chan cup"? It'd be like a channel that exists specifically for Civilization and Total War let's plays hosting a game of Overwatch because it's the same player.
>>
>>168594819
Yes, because you're sure acting like it. Otherwise you wouldn't be so against unhostmoding
>>
>>168594819
Remember the controversy over watermarking the stream with the name of the streamer? Yeah, why would anybody think they're milking 4chan for attention?
>>
Reminder that Cup intros/outros listing commentators, streamers and other nobodies are just fishing for attention as well and should be removed.
>>
File: 1400394875407.gif (861KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
1400394875407.gif
861KB, 500x257px
>>168594918
>>168594928
>>168595010
>>
File: 1481629876724.png (973KB, 1301x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481629876724.png
973KB, 1301x1080px
>>168595115
This is not an argument, and posting anime doesn't automatically make you right. t. /a/
>>
>>168595113
I don't mind if they just list whoever made the little movie.
>>
>>168577265

Since when is quantity more important than quality? Fuck you, Boris. You don't even watch this shit. You just hand the keys of the channel over to a fucking circlejerk that has nothing to do with the cup and then you piss off. You have to be out of your goddamn mind to think that dead air is worse than letting random people hijack the main channel so they can feel important. Take a step back and look at what the fuck you are doing. Stop letting these skype/discord shits suck your dick for personal favors. The comfy cancer kabal has nothing to do with the cup and they don't belong on the main channel.
>>
File: That's a good pizza!.png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
That's a good pizza!.png
245KB, 900x827px
>>168595172
You're exactly right, it's not an argument, it's me laughing at these guys for being so stupid.
>>
Tips

/m/ wins 3-1
/vg/ wins 2-1
/adv/ - /fit/ draw 2-2
/h/ wins 2-1
/asp/ wins 1-0
/u/ wins 1-1
/sp/ wins 2-0
/o/ wins 2-1
>>
File: 1470632774967.png (57KB, 195x256px) Image search: [Google]
1470632774967.png
57KB, 195x256px
>>168595264
If all you can do is laugh without a reason when the other side has presented actual reasonable arguments, then consider that you might be the stupid one.
>>
>>168595115
>lol ur dum
nice retort.
>>
/m/ wins 2-0
/w/ wins 2-1
/fit/ wins 1-0
/out/ wins 3-1
/asp/ wins 2-1
/u/ wins 1-0
/o/ wins 1-0
/sp/ wins 4-2
>>
>>168595341
Bear in mind that I originally asked something along the lines of "You can't be this stupid, right?"
And I got three responses of "Yes, we are this stupid."
>>
>>168595509
no, you got three replies showing you why the idea of them (or should I say, you) using this for self-promotion is not just some conspiracy theory, but supported by evidence in their behaviour.

You are the stupids, Anon.
>>
>>168595509
No, you asked something along the lines of "do you really think this is just a way to facilitate attention whoring", and the responses were, in order,
>If you just stopped hostmoding people couldn't accuse you of it even if you wanted to, and there's even a stream just for comfy.
>you sound like an attentionwhore, why are you so against unhostmoding?
>here is a past controversy that justifies fears about attentionwhoring
>>
I really, really hope we get more red cards today.
>>
Which medal player will get red carded today?
>>
>>168590137
>-went to final in winter
>-arrived to third reich trophy in autumn

Was talking about the group stage table where they went up (fair point about Summer 16 though)
>>
When will we get a proper answer to the hostmoding/unhostmoding problem? So far it looks like the cabal is just carefully going around the entire issue.
>>
>>168595673
I hope you get a red card today
>>
>>168595764
It sounds like it is only an issue to turboautists anyway.
>>
>>168595764
LOL UR JUST BUTTHURT AUTISTIC MANCHILD OMG HAHA STUPID DON'T WATCH IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT
>>
>>168595820
>>168595808
I love how this characterizes the entire comfy defence force. Only one of these people is ironic by the way.
>>
>>168595808
go find your own audience. :)
>>
>>168595808
>everyone who disagrees must be a "turboautist"
If you just want to stream use the comfychannel? You're just doing a service for those interested right?
>>
File: 1334609928522.jpg (109KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
1334609928522.jpg
109KB, 492x600px
>>168595764

LMOA NOT AN ARGUMENT LOL TURBOAUTIST IF YOU DONT WANT TO WATCH ME JACK OFF JUST DONT WATCH LOL
>>
What even triggered the entire argument?
>>
File: 1481819772432.jpg (213KB, 599x797px) Image search: [Google]
1481819772432.jpg
213KB, 599x797px
>The arguments of /4ccg/
>>
>>168595927
turboautist manchild detected

>>168596091
this is a good post by my friend, see you on IRC later dude o/
>>
>>168595241
This.
>>
guys, if we don't have a cup at all we can have more comfy =)
>>
File: 1447039294670.gif (144KB, 265x274px) Image search: [Google]
1447039294670.gif
144KB, 265x274px
>>168596458
>comfy takes over
>cup slowly dies
>Boris inherits the viewerbase and becomes shitbox's no. 1 channel
>yfw this was his plan all along
>>
I really like Boris's solution, but let's not pretend the comfy cabal are entertaining, or good people, or trying to do anything beyond inflating their own egos. The fact that that /an/ autist put his trip on in here to literally say "I'm more important than you" is the opposite of what 4chan is supposed to be.
>>
>>168596628
The cup can't die until /myteam/ gets a star
>>
>449 posts about the comfy channel
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
File: 1469322246271.png (109KB, 590x302px) Image search: [Google]
1469322246271.png
109KB, 590x302px
>>168596686
>I really like Boris's solution
Why can't we just turn off hostmode? People who are actually interested will go to the comfy channel anyway.
>>
>>168596686
TURBOAUTIST MANCHILD HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN ATTENTIONWHORE FOR ATTENTIONWHORING
>>
>>168596768

Because then AlternativeRoo and the rest of the kabal will be confronted with the fact that nobody actually gives a damn about them.
>>
Tips
/m/ 2-2 /r9k/
/vg/ 1-0 /w/
/fit/ 2-1 /adv/
/out/ 3-2 /h/
/u/ 2-1 /n/
/asp/ 3-0 /s4s/
/o/ 2-0 /soc/
/vr/ 3-2 /sp/
>>
File: 1468481923174.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1468481923174.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>168596628
>Boris inherits the viewerbase
>implying anyone cares about Boris if the Cup dies
You lost me.
>>
>>168596990
I don't know man. I wasted too many year listening to his Texas ways.
>>
File: m.png (614KB, 798x568px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
614KB, 798x568px
>>168596729
>/m/ 2-2 /r9k/

c'mon r9k
>>
>>168596768
Compromise is something you have to deal with over the course of your life. In a perfect world, these streamers would either be just using the comfy channel, or streaming on their own channels and letting people pick which streamers they enjoy listening to.

My big concern to start with was that the comfy crappers had started to drip over into interfering with actual cup events, and were starting to actually think they were more important than the cup itself. Boris has put as much of a stop to that as I think he can without 'official' word from /merit/, and does note that Pybro didn't bother asking anyone from /merit/ about actually streaming f4cc - I don't think he made a mistake by not notifying the comfy cabal and their stupid calendar, but how you can plan that without the actual streamers being notified is a dumb mistake.

So I don't like the circlejerk that's formed around the current comfy streaming, I don't like the fact that they've declared themselves the gatekeepers of what goes on the stream (and don't try to bullshit me with the "anyone can go on!" stuff, we're all autists and having an internal circlejerk is impossible to penetrate), and I frankly don't like a lot of their attitudes. But if we've got a guarantee that the actual cup content takes precedence and that we'll have an 'official' calendar that isn't run by 3 or 4 circlejerkers with no actual cup authority, then I think that's a good compromise for the time being.
>>
File: boris.png (118KB, 298x217px) Image search: [Google]
boris.png
118KB, 298x217px
What's his endgame?
>>
>>168597237
This is pretty much it. Boris' statement is basically all that needs to be done.
>>
My rambling thoughts and opinions:

The comfy of today has seriously changed from what it was a long time ago. Used to just be boris, GB, sometimes sou using the main channel a bit during offseason, not any more. Now it seems to be a 24/7 thing open to almost anyone. Got migrated to the comfy channel to stop email spam (RAD didn't help either). The term "comfy" actually kinda irks me, seems like it is now "someone streaming a game" instead of actual GB-teir "get comfortable and relax" grade comfy.

Stop hostmoding the comfy channel, place a link to it on the main hitbox page instead. We are not a broadcast network and we don't need to "fill dead air". "Random gaming content" is not "the 4c.han cup" and as such it shouldn't be on the main channel nor hosted on it. The comfy channel keeps going as per normal, people looking for comfy only have to click once more. The main cup hitbox channel is not a communal television.

Lay down some formal ground rules about what can get streamed on the main channel, what can get hosted on the main channel, and what is unrelated to the 4c.han cup. This shouldn't be too hard, my personal opinion is this; cup gets streamed on the main channel, traditional preshows (wrasslin, f4cc, etc) and postshows (PtA) can get hostmoded, offseason 4cc-pes (so no /discord/ vs /irc/) invitationals are welcome to be hostmoded too (vgl gets an exception since they're not strictly 4cc teams but still very much on-topic). Anything else is off-topic and can go on the comfy channel.

Some better communication is needed so I'll figure something out and set up a full cup-related calendar on the wiki at some point soon. To be used for cups, preshows, and whatever else is allowed to be streamed/hosted on the channel.
>>
>>168597237
Boris didn't offer a compromise. He said tough shit and business is proceeding as usual. There's already a calendar. Moving that calendar to the wiki isn't a compromise. Unhosting the comfy channel would be a compromise.
>>
File: 1483634056854.png (472KB, 1530x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1483634056854.png
472KB, 1530x2200px
>>168597458
Based f4r
>>
File: 1485102863313.png (604KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485102863313.png
604KB, 1920x1200px
>>168597237
>without 'official' word from /merit/
Boris' words are official and the result of the discussion on the issue in /merit/.
>>
>>168597458
Excellent post.
>>
>>168597347
Let me give you a quick rundown.

-/merit/ bows to Bors
-In contact with Outlels
-Possess rigging-like abilities
-Control with an iron but fair hat
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Borsgrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer cats will in all likelihood be Dusty clones
-Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them (Dusty and Joe)
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bors Cum inside you right now
-Bors is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bors bunker in Texas?
-He learned fluent Pone in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves in his hat. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bors
-Dusty is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, Bors is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent rigger.
>>
>>168597458
>Stop hostmoding the comfy channel, place a link to it on the main hitbox page instead. We are not a broadcast network and we don't need to "fill dead air"
Thank the Lord for you, f4r. I honestly thought /merit/ had forsaken us in favor of the Cabal. Finally, a voice of reason.
>>
>>168597458
thank you for stepping in.
>>
This drama won't be happening if Tony was managing the cup.
>>
>>168597458

I agree 100%
>>
>>168597458
As always f4r is the only person who can talk sense because he's not afraid of offending.
>>
>>168597651
This. We need Tony. I am dying without Tony over here.
>>
>>168597458
Thank you based f4r for giving "official" word on this. Hopefully it'll be sorted and the shitposting will finally disappear. Hostmode restrictions and moving comfy to comfy channel seems like the best possible solution here too.
>>
>>168597458
So what was /merit/'s reaction to that, if what Boris said if the 'official word of /merit/'? Not that I'm asking you to talk shit, but it seems like at least where the cup's involved there's a shitload of pressure to follow the Status Quo, to the point where you're the only one I've ever heard come out with any opinions other than following like a lemming.
>>
>>168597737
It's not official, just a rant.
>>168597752
I didn't run it past /merit/, it's just a public rambling.
>>
>>168597782
it should be official desu
>>
>>168597782
Oooh they're going to be upset with you. It's a good thing you actually do things for the cup other than fling shit, otherwise they'd plug their ears and you wouldn't get to be a part of their sekrit klub.
>>
>>168597782
TO THE GULAG
>>
File: 1463144998092.jpg (61KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
1463144998092.jpg
61KB, 700x650px
>>168597782
They're going to be mad af
>>
>>168597782
For a rant it is 100% spot on
>>
>>168593810
Why do people assume the people on the comfy want "celebrity" status?
None of them are doing this for a living, none of them care if they're watched or not (except maybe kregg) and its not like its a >money making scheme, its just for funsies.
>>
>>168597939
TO THE WALL
>>
>>168598054
>none of them care if they're watched or not
then why not get your own fucking channel, and stop sucking cock to get hostmoded?
>>
>>168598054
Why do you assume we think they're trying to make money, and not just angry at them for attention whoring on an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD?
>>
>>168597813
I guess my intent was to get some feedback and criticism on my opinions before writing a full formal thing in merit. There was a lot of discussion earlier in merit about it and it was productive, but I took a break to fully catch up on 4ccg then had a bit of a sleep and then I wound up here. Don't wanna be too insular I guess.

>>168598054
>none of them care if they're watched or not
If that's the case they why is unhosting it such a massive deal?
>>
>>168598054
Then why not move the funsies to the comfy channel and give up hostmode? That would be the best for both sides of the argument.
>>
>>168598054
So why do you all have a problem with not getting hosted on the main channel?
>>
>>168598054
everyone replying to this question this post's content is a turboautist manchild
>>
>>168598268
I know at least one person that is. It's 168598268
>>
>>168598125
Because otherwise the channel is dead most of the time? Its a good spot for >non discord people to hang around between cups and events, and don't tell me that theres enough >cup related event to fill the 2 months voids. Unless you're willing to stream testing or shit like the friendship cup, but that would basically be the same "attention whoring" thing as there is now.
>>
>>168598383

Remove comfy and stream Horse Cups on the main channel ^:)
>>
>>168598383
Why is the channel being dead an issue?

Why can't you >non discord people hang around on the comfy channel?
>>
>>168598383
>Because otherwise the channel is dead most of the time?
How is this an argument?
If there is no 4cc related content, then there is no 4cc related content. Stop shitting it up.
>Its a good spot for >non discord people to hang around between cups and events
So it is about attention. Get them to your own channel
>and don't tell me that theres enough >cup related event to fill the 2 months voids
There doesn't have to be streams 24/7. Quality > Quantity. Especially when it comes to keeping out off-topic circlejerkers like you.
>>
>>168598527
>Especially when it comes to keeping out off-topic circlejerkers like you.
>Implying 4ccg has topics thats not yelling at shit
>Implying this whole thread is not circlejerking general.
>>
really hurting for tony rn uezs lads.
>>
>>168577265

I fucking love you Boris. I will be truly upset when you decide to stop running the Cup. Thank you for everything <3
>>
>>168598579
/4ccg/ will be pruned if there is no activity
the cup channel will not
>>
>>168598383
Well between the Winter and Spring cups there will be console war and tag team cup and by then it will be time for fetus anyway.
>>
>>168598383
The channel was dead for long periods of time in the past. Unless you really started watching after the 5-year anniversary then you'd know everyone made it through the gap between cups just fine and nobody complained. There will be more and more memevitationals in the future, so it's not like you have to go more than 2 weeks without 4cc action anyway.
>>
>>168598645
>/4ccg/ will be pruned if there is no activity
Considering the "activity" it should.
>>
>>168598590
hey Tech
>>
you guys are really giving this way more importance than you should
>>
>>168598680
Wouldn't want any dissenting opinions about your circlejerk, right?
>>
>>168597552
Hahaha BTFO by >>168597458
>>
>>168598125
>If that's the case they why is unhosting it such a massive deal?
BASED

>>168598383
Have you considerd this is because nobody actually fucking gives a shit about your meme shit?
>>
>>168598710
you're not getting away this time, you slippery bastards
>>
>>168598645
>/4ccg/ will be pruned if there is no activity

Good riddance
>>
>>168598780
>Have you considerd this is because nobody actually fucking gives a shit about your meme shit?

Then why do you give a shit about it yourself?
>>
>>168598813
because you cocklovers keep shoving it in everyone's faces
>>
>>168598813
>Then why do you give a shit about it yourself?
First of all you really need to stop with your reddit spacing
Second of all, why do you need to hostmode it? Host it on the actual appropriate channel. If you have 0 viewers that's your problem.
>>
>>168598714
I'm not related to this discussion at all, this thread is just generally shit.
>>
>>168598383
F4r said it best. We're not a broadcast network and there is no imperative to "fill dead air," especially with attentionwhoring that is completely unrelated to 4chan or the cup.
>>
What the hell do you guys even want anyway? Pre-streams on a separate channel and nothing on the official channel before the cup starts? but why?

Honest question, i have no horse on this race. I just don't get why nothing is better than something that can either be entertaining enough till the cup start or complete shit - but if something is shit i just close it and wait watching something else.
>>
>>168598383
Like I said, it's not a communal television. It shouldn't be entertaining 24/7. It's the main channel for the cup and as such it should try to stay somewhat on topic. If people like to legit hang out in the hitbox chat during total dead air that's weird, we already have 4ccg, irc and the cup discord, all are public cup hangouts.

Just because people are in a place, doesn't mean we have an obligation to put something there. An audience should come to something, not the other way around.

Comfy is a nice sideshow to the cup for some people, but if it can't hold it's own 'audience' then why should it be on the main stage?
>>
>>168598859
Yeah, it sure is that and not all of you overreacting like a bunch of autistic jerks.
>>
>>168598918
People talk shit about /4ccg/ a lot, but it's the only thread entertaining enough to make me keep a tab open of it most of the time.

/4ccg/ may be a pile of turd-stained dicks but it's a pile of turd-stained dicks with enough balls to call out people on their shitty behaviour, and I love it for that.
>>
File: 1463867339557.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1463867339557.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>168597458
Nice
>>
>>168599002
this isn't about pre-streams
this is about the stupid 24/7 circlejerk with watermarked streams.
>>
>>168599002
This is the third time you've posted with "I have no horse in this race" before spewing the same "I can turn it off!" arguments. Stop trying to pretend you don't have a biased opinion.
>>
>>168598383

How is this a bad thing?

>Its a good spot for >non discord people to hang around between cups and events

Strange then, because the only people active during comfy right now are discord circlejerk fags.

>and don't tell me that theres enough >cup related event to fill the 2 months voids

Again, how is this a bad thing?

>Unless you're willing to stream testing or shit like the friendship cup, but that would basically be the same "attention whoring" thing as there is now.

Ooh, >muh /mlp/ boogeyman.

I should sign up with the comfy cabal and start streaming 24/7 brony music videos on the main channel. Afterall, horseshit is better than dead air, am I right?
>>
>>168599002
Its the Cup channel. It has an explicit purpose. Nobody has yet come up with an actual good reason for comfy to be hosted on the channel.

If the cup isn't on the cup isn't on.
>>
>>168599002
>What the hell do you guys even want anyway?

To stop 24/7 hosting the comfy channel on the main channel. I also want you to actually read.
>>
>>168599076
Do it, I'll prepare the popcorn.
>>
Reminder that /a/ discord ERP is just as cup related as comfy.
>>
>>168599076
Do it then
>>
>>168599036
t-turbo autists! M-manchildren! M-muh dead air!
>>
>>168599076
This has more chances of changing things than autistic screeching on /4ccg/
>>
>>168599145
ERP on the main cup channel when?
>>
this is so stupid and Im so glad that I don't give a fuck about any of all this.
>>
>>168599145
/a/ Discord ERP preshow when? I want to see if it's as hot as the rumours say.
>>
>>168599145
That died long ago
>>
>>168599220
Maybe I'll sign it up to prevent some dead air.
>>
>>168599165
A-attention whores! M-mouth breathing weebs! Muh circlerjerk!
>>
>>168599270
like together forever
>>
File: thumbsup.png (218KB, 388x581px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.png
218KB, 388x581px
>>168599273
Doing God's work, Anon.
>>
>>168599074
This is my first post about this subject. My other post on this thread was an anime face in response to /sp/

stop being so goddamn paranoid about people disagreeing with you, it's embarassing
>>
File: CpHXXRYVMAAHBm8.jpg (72KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
CpHXXRYVMAAHBm8.jpg
72KB, 850x478px
There is zero problem with comfystreamming on deadhours.
The problem is when there are invitationals or pre-shows but "muh comfy comes first ;_;" which already happen in the past and almost happen with F4CC this weekend.
>>
>>168599349
>The problem is when there are invitationals or pre-shows but "muh comfy comes first ;_;" which already happen in the past and almost happen with F4CC this weekend.
I'm pretty sure most of the streamers knows that and it should be a rule, which specific streamer did that?
>>
>>168599349
I'll say this - Pybro was clearly a fucking idiot but deciding he was going to do this right before a cup and never communicating it with anyone. It's not like he was going for Thursday afternoon during "Asshole #35 plays Dragon Quest" or something, he knew it was a high-traffic time.

That said, it was a dick move for the comfy cunts to come out and go "b-but our calendar!" which isn't posted on the Wiki or in the OP or anywhere easily readable unless you're already part of the circlejerk.

>>168599412
Two_Scoops, when SDA was going to stream a preview of PES 17, he was forced to do it on his own channel.
>>
>>168599260
But it's the 4cc not the /a/cup. So just post anime (your best bet is /u/ shit) in the /4ccg/ and watch the roleplaying go
>>
>>168599083
>Nobody has yet come up with an actual good reason for comfy to be hosted on the channel.

there's no good reason for both sides. hosting comfy on the official channel is just convenience, people always tune-in to it before the cup and if there's something going on they stick around. it makes no difference if its host-mode or not, i just don't agree with this "hurrr cup buzness only you cant host anything before it"

i didnt even know they were hosting 24/7 now. this is new then. still doesnt bother me because i close the stream when the cup ends anyway. i just like seeing something when i tune in earlier or the cup starts late as usua
>>
>>168599349
>I have no problem with the cup stream being co-opted by attentionseeking discordfags
But I do.
>>
File: 1452211695236.jpg (56KB, 1024x716px) Image search: [Google]
1452211695236.jpg
56KB, 1024x716px
>>168597458
Finally.
>>
>>168599467
Previously Pybro wouldn't have had a problem with having to schedule his 4cc-related preshow. He's been doing this way before nonstop comfy was a thing and I can fully understand him thinking things work the same way still since it looks like he's a sane person and doesn't hang around /4ccg/ 24/7.
>>
>>168599467
>two scoops
Fucking hell.
>That said, it was a dick move for the comfy cunts to come out and go "b-but our calendar!" which isn't posted on the Wiki or in the OP or anywhere easily readable unless you're already part of the circlejerk.
I agree with that, I'm pretty sure there can be no problem with that at all if Boris had made these rules earlier and made sure to apply it directly. Of course as its stand now the raging fags don't really care and just use it to try to shut everything down, but heh.
>>168599473
You're too reasonable for this thread.
>>
>>168599467
SDA was hosted once someone else brought it up. SDA didn't say anything to Scoops or anyone else because of "political" reasons.
>>
>>168599467
Pybro has done it the same way every single cup for yonks and even has a wiki page.

How did we go from VGL not getting hosted to forklifts getting hosted?
>>
boy i'm glad i'm leaving this shithole behind after winter
>>
>>168599718
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST D-DON'T WATCH IT YOU TURBOAUTIST MANCHILD LOL /4CCG/ IS SO MAD HAHA
>>
>>168599764
you can leave right now - no one is holding you
>>
>>168597458
wtf i like f4r now
>>
>>168599002
>I just don't get why nothing is better than something that can either be entertaining enough till the cup start or complete shit - but if something is shit i just close it and wait watching something else.
Because "just don't watch it" is not an argument, and it literally doesn't belong on the cup stream, because it's utterly unrelated to the cup.
Why does there need to be "something"? The stream is something you tune into when it's go time. It's not some retarded television broadcast. We aren't 4chan's HBO and shouldn't try to become that.
If it's not related to the 4cc then it needs to get its own channel - perhaps the channel created explicitly for the purpose of streaming whatever you want.

>>168599349
>There is zero problem with comfystreamming on deadhours
Yeah, there's no problem with that, as long as they do it on the actual comfy channel. Why are people so fucking against using the actual correct channel for it? Isn't it just because they have no audience otherwise and they know it?
No seriously - what is the problem with using the actual fucking channel for it?

>>168599473
If it doesn't make a difference then why bother hostmoding? I mean it's just an extra step to begin with. Giving them the ability to hostmode on the channel leads to shit like comfyfags trying to gain more and more territory like this time trying to push their "muh comfy needs to come first" bullshit.
>>
>>168599260
give me a stream key
>>
File: Smug Chinese man.png (984KB, 1022x631px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Chinese man.png
984KB, 1022x631px
>>168599764
This argument made me realise I don't even watch Comfy, so I've unfollowed it and now I might actually realise when the cup's being streamed because I won't ignore the HitboxPlus notification
>>
>>168599349
>There is zero problem with comfystreamming on deadhours.
Yes there is. It's neither 4chan related nor Cup related. It doesn't belong on the main channel. Generate your own audience and stop using the 4chan name to gain attention.
>>
>>168587610
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>168599915
Getting hyped for this.

Can we also sync anime with /a/ discord?
>>
>>168599467
>Pybro was clearly a fucking idiot but deciding he was going to do this right before a cup and never communicating it with anyone.
The fact you are saying he was a fucking idiot for not following the Comfy cabal rules, cleary show we have crossed a line where E-Celebrity shit > Actual Cup shit.
>>
>>168600058
>>168599915
To be honest streaming some saki would absolutely be top tier stuff.
>>
>>168600098
Where have you been the last 3 years that you don't think there's stuff on the cup channel 1-2 hours before an official match day? This isn't about comfy, it's about the fact that for all he knew there could have been wrasslin or rugby or whatever on beforehand.
>>
>>168599954
>the 4chan name
Boris already do that with the 4chin c up, technically, and same for all managers.
>>
>>168599664
>raging fags don't really care and just use it to try to shut everything down,
Nobody wants to shut down comfy or ban any streamers. People want the main channel to stop hosting the comfy channel 24/7 because it has nothing to do with the cup.

I get that it'd be easier for you if people were gunning for some specific guy you could ban, but that just isn't the argument.
>>
daily reminder to permaban alycornanon
>>
>>168600161
And pybro has done that cup in cup out.
>>
>>168600058
Wasn't there some ghetto anime stream here some time ago?
>>
>>168590025

Leave that m/an/ager alone
>>
>>168600195
The cup is related to 4chan. The shit Kekkels and co. do on the main channel courtesy of host mode is not at all related to 4chan, yet takes advantage of the name to attract an audience. This isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>168599889
>Why does there need to be "something"? The stream is something you tune into when it's go time.

Why it can't have something? People always tuned in earlier, and sometimes shit happens and the stream get delayed, for hours even. What the hell is so wrong with filling dead time with something to keep people around instead of saying NOPE NOTHING COME BACK EVERY 15 MINUTES TO SEE IF THE CUP STARTED OR NOT? I still havent see a single good reason for having nothing.

Yeah it doesnt have to be on the main channel and yeah there's a comfy channel, but its never linked. I discovered about it today even, all i ever do is entering the wiki and clicking the shitbox link there. Comfy doesn't need to come first, the cup is and will always be the priority, but one thing doesn't stop the other from happening. Whenever the cup is ready kick comfyfags and start it, no problems, but if there's no cup going on there's no need for total silence either. Why does it bother you so much that people might want to watch something before the cup starts? I also vastly prefer 4cc racing or wrasslin over dumbfuck anon streaming his ebin hearthstone matches, but those events don't always happen and as mighty no9 teached us sometimes shit is indeed better than nothing
>>
Daily reminder that
>/an/
>>/asp/
and >>>/out/
Still have no player portraits.
>>
>>168590460
managers were a mistake
>>
>>168600254
You are now manually hearing Alycornanon say comfy in his autistic voice.
>>
>>168600327
>>168589934
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_zzCLLRvE
>>
>>168600327
You're right, thanks to the comfy circlejerk, he bully himself by being shit at games :^).
>>
>>168600419
Don't worry, /an/ has comfy.
>>
>>168600324
nomo streamed all of teekyuu like a year ago
>>
>>168600058
>>168600153
>>168600324
>Give me a stream key and I'll stream animu

Straight from /a/ discord
>>
>>168600403
>Why it can't have something?
Scheduling conflicts with actual cup related content, people exploiting it to garner attention, general confusion of cup audience that happen to stroll by, and setting the bar lower in terms of quality.
>>
>>168590657
Red pill is a hell of a drug
>>
File: 1462159041566.png (1MB, 1078x936px) Image search: [Google]
1462159041566.png
1MB, 1078x936px
>>168600058
give me a stream key and i'll stream all of an anime
>>
Comfy isn't comfy desu.

I'd rather have like a synchtube or something where we could watch videos together, rather than watch someone fail at playing the same level over and over again. You could still have the 'community' and nobody would bitch about the cup channel being used.
>>
>>168600419
/an/ is too busy being "comfy"
>>
Less than 2 hours to get those Friday tips in:
6, cschimm, CuriousAnon, Leo/Usermane, Technetium and TopBonk
>>
File: 1474966515820.jpg (1MB, 2560x1821px) Image search: [Google]
1474966515820.jpg
1MB, 2560x1821px
Give me a stream key and I will stream Maitetsu
>>
>>168600403
>people always tuned in earlier, and sometimes shit happens and the stream get delayed, for hours even. What the hell is so wrong with filling dead time with something to keep people around
This is a straw man. Nobody is arguing against actual pre-game comfy streaming a couple hours before matches start on the main channel.

People are arguing against the constant host mode of the comfy channel. Stop conflating things.

>I haven't seen a single good reason
F4r listed plenty.
>>
>>168600403
>Why it can't have something?
Because there is a stream that specifically is meant to host the comfy stream, and the 4cc channel is meant to host...surprise, the 4cc, cup streams and related streams like /vg/, prestreams, and off-season 4cc.

>COME BACK EVERY 15 MINUTES TO SEE IF THE CUP STARTED OR NOT
Are you serious? There's a schedule for the actual cup streams on the wiki, you know this right? There is no reason to "come back every 15 minutes".

>but its never linked
Then link it and kick it back to the comfy stream. It has nothing to do with the 4cc and doesn't belong, in fact it has nothing to do with 4chan at all since these imbeciles create a namefag / tripfag circlejerk worse than /ksg/ has ever been.
>>
>>168600554
>Scheduling conflicts with actual cup related content
Easy to make sure it doesn't happen again.
>people exploiting it to garner attention
Who?
>general confusion of cup audience that happen to stroll by,
to the contrary, people might actually have more reason to stroll by, plus there is always the description.
>and setting the bar lower in terms of quality.
/4ccg/ does that well enough.
>>
>>168600661
Hachiroku-chan a cute, fuck off
>>
>>168600403
Read f4r's post for the best post on this subject from either side.
>>
>>168600554
>Scheduling conflicts with actual cup related content
always give priority to cup events
>people exploiting it to garner attention
so do managers, merit and everything else about the cup. that's not an argument, attention whores seek attention regardless
>general confusion of cup audience that happen to stroll by
bullshit, there's a counter on the wiki, people tuning in earlier know they're not going to watch the cup yet
> and setting the bar lower in terms of quality
not that i'm saying most of the pre-show streams are crap but this isn't anything new either
boris streaming KSP or GB streaming random shitty indie game back in the earlier days were just as boring, but still served their purpose of filling dead air and keeping people around if just for memeing
>>
>>168600537
Screw you
>>
>>168600723
>Easy to make sure it doesn't happen again.
it has happened multiple times now, so no.
>Who?
Pro tip: He has a trip and posted in this very thread!
>to the contrary, people might actually have more reason to stroll by, plus there is always the description.
No, since many people have probably already disabled the e-mail notifications due to you streaming to the actual channel before being exiled to host mode.
>/4ccg/ does that well enough.
/4ccg/ is 4chan, you are not.
>>
>>168600661
>130cm
>healthy adult male
>>
>>168600692
>There's a schedule for the actual cup streams on the wiki, you know this right?
And the cup failed to start on time several times, you know this right?
>>
>>168599718
>How did we go from VGL not getting hosted to forklifts getting hosted?

This is actually a good point, and i'm the same guy who write "don't like, don't watch"
>>
File: eventcghachiroku1.jpg (62KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
eventcghachiroku1.jpg
62KB, 600x338px
>>168600724
This is not cute
>>
File: 1431460314263.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1431460314263.gif
860KB, 600x313px
>mfw I click the cup url for no reason amd a comfy stream is on during a tuesday night when I just wanted to look at a blank screen

WHAT TH FUCK
>>
>>168600909
It's cute and sexy, you're probably blind
>>
>>168600661
Can far left be fugged? Your answer will determine if I pick this up or not.
>>
>>168600161
>it's about the fact that for all he knew there could have been wrasslin or rugby or whatever on beforehand.
HE POSTED HERE MULTIPLE TIMES
HE WAS LITERALLY USING 4CCG FOR WHAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE USED
THE FACT YOU CLAIM IS HIS FAULT FOR ACTUALLY USING 4CHAN FOR A 4CHAN CUP STUFF JUST TELLS YOU HOW FUCKING DETACHED THE CUP IS FROM 4CHAN
I AM MAD
>>
File: 1432580183937.gif (651KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
1432580183937.gif
651KB, 500x261px
>>168600945
>mfw I knock over strawmen because I'm incapable of arguing
>>
>>168600909
I want her uniform. It's /fa/ as fuck.

>>168600978
All of them can.
>>
>>168600860
So just keep the channel open and do something else in the meantime. Prestreams? Okay. Hell, if it's starting late then getting something up in the meantime is okay too. Unrelated 24/7 trash that has nothing to do with the streams? Not okay, it doesn't have to be around, the channel can -and should be- dead in lieu of an imminent stream.
>>
>>168600978
Only in the Japanese version. English version will be All Ages.
>>
>>168601008
not an argument
>>
>>168601038
we need tony
>>
I like that comfy's entire argument is the same as that one neighbor that takes your ladder for 3 days at a time because "you weren't using it".
>>
File: 006.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>168601017
>All of them can.
Not if you are EOP
>>
>>168600829
>it has happened multiple times now, so no.
But there wasn't any real rule before now.
>Pro tip: He has a trip and posted in this very thread!
Considering his gaming talent the only thing roo will get is the DSP treatment.
>No, since many people have probably already disabled the e-mail notifications due to you streaming to the actual channel before being exiled to host mode.
But its not a problem anymore/
>>
>>168594587
Nigga are you out of your mind?

Did you fucking watch spring and the group stage of summer 2016?

They are still very relevant.

This isn't some esport where relevance is mostly a product of winning.

The cup is basically a mix of theatres and pro wrestling with the stripy written by RNG with influence by by contributors and interpreted by contributors and fans.

So all the excitement, shitposting, and meme-ery surrounding /sp/ means they are very relevant.
>>
Hey guys, give me the stream key, I want to play some Amnesia custom maps on the stream.
>>
>>168601006
>THE FACT YOU CLAIM IS HIS FAULT FOR ACTUALLY USING 4CHAN FOR A 4CHAN CUP STUFF JUST TELLS YOU HOW FUCKING DETACHED THE CUP IS FROM 4CHAN
this
>>
File: 1484734831420.jpg (20KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1484734831420.jpg
20KB, 350x335px
>>168601071
You're getting better at this.
>>
File: 1477775397023.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477775397023.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>mfw people stream on the channel when I'm not watching outside of designated cup hours

im fucking CRYING irght now bors
>>
>>168601106
I didn't know you owned the stream, random anon.
>>
>>168601006
You don't need to throw a temper tantrum over it, but I can actually see where you're coming from here, so thanks.. despite your best efforts, you're making an argument.
>>
>>168600879
It is interesting. Until June last year VGL was never hosted but less than a year later its go on to literally anything goes.
>>
Hey guys give me the stream key i will stream absolutely nothing but i still want to get credit for dead air
>>
>>168601187
get your own channel, attentionwhore
>>
>>168600724
>>168600909
Did someone say Hachiroku?
>>
>>168601203
he owns it as much as you do, comfy cabal.
>>
File: 1481004034878.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481004034878.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>168601038
>you're not an argument
>no YOU'RE not an argument
>no u
>no u
>>
>horsefuckers enjoy a niche thing
>horsefuckers force the stuff enjoy into the spotlight
>horsefuckers don't go away when asked to gtfo
>their main response is LOL U MAD
>they had to be forcefully contained

I'm sure you know what to replace with what
>>
*streams comfy*

ok

*gets hosted*
>>
>>168601293
actually the argument is that we need tony
>>
>>168601308
Alycornanon
>>
>>168601308
>I'm sure you know what to replace with what
You literally don't need to remplace shit, most comfyfags are horsefuckers.
>>
lol...........
>>
>>168601308
That's not the actual timeline but it sure is the one you guys want to depict nowadays.
>>
>>168601019

>Unrelated 24/7 trash that has nothing to do with the streams? Not okay, it doesn't have to be around, the channel can -and should be- dead in lieu of an imminent stream.

When do we start killing /4ccg/ during offseason?
>>
Give me the stream key. I'll stream a /comfy/ 90 minutes detailing my steep decline/spiral into crippling depression and Internet memes which may or may not feature intense crying.
>>
>>168596628
Are you really that paranoid?
>>
>>168601430
considering /4ccg/ during off-season still gets occasional on-topic posts, that's not necessary. /4ccg/ is more on-topic than """"comfy""""
>>
im mad
>>
>>168601006
You're perfectly right. That was the worst thing about boris' post, him complaining about not letting anyone know besides 'random autists on a Mongolian cave painting board who don't control anything', as if no one that counts actually lurked the thread. This would be terrible if true.
>>
>>168601430
We should kill babby cup, after all, its only dead teams nobody cares about.
Just put babby on a separate channel.
>>
>>168601461
Are you really that thick to have taken that post seriously?
>>
>>168601430
If /4ccg/ dies so does the last actual link the cup has to 4chan.
>>
>>168601489
I'm also mad. Why did they make Tony leave? It's not fair.
>>
Triple Doubles

https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Prow/Miscellaneous_Records
>>
>>168601430
very soon, hopefully
>>
>>168601491
He needs to run it by Two Scoops first.
>>
File: 1475446427450.gif (28KB, 180x144px) Image search: [Google]
1475446427450.gif
28KB, 180x144px
Give me the stream key. I will stream a slideshow of all the smug anime girls I have collected over the years.
>>
>>168601504
You have a full thread of autistic retards, what do you think?
>>
>>168601492
>its only dead teams nobody cares about
/a/ and /pol/ are some of the biggest teams in the cup.
>>
>>168601569
who the fuck is two scoops even
>>
>>168601574
I don't geddit
>>
>>168601492
We know /mlp/ is going to win every elite cup from now on, so we should just burn down the entire thing and leave a picture of a smug pone in its ashes.
>>
File: 1482994400216.png (434KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1482994400216.png
434KB, 3840x2160px
>>168601431
Message me on Skype.
>>
>>168601562
cool
>>
File: 1484379636960.jpg (30KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1484379636960.jpg
30KB, 736x414px
>>168601282
A CUTE
>>
>>168601430
This right here is called a "non sequitur."
>>
>>168601664
this is probably the worst false-flag I've ever seen.
You're not liked here. Take the hint already and go to your own channel.
>>
>>168601308
I forgot to add that I really don't get the appeal of comfy
>>
>>168601634
I think you should make f4r the commissioner. I really mean that, and not in the "dur fuck you lear you suuuck fuck you" sperging way a lot of people seem to over any imagined slight.

He's clearly more knowledgeable in decision making, organization, technical management, and I'm not even referring to that Belgian town he burned down.
>>
>>168601620
He who decides what should get hosted or not.
>>
>>168601664
Kill yourself norml
>>
HEY BORIS, IF YOU ARE GOING TO THROW SHIT, POST IT IN THE THREAD INSTEAD OF YOUR SAFESPACE OF COMFYCHANNEL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
>>
>>168601730
i have one it's twitch dot tv slash iateyourpie slash subscribe
>>
>>168601772
okay, and why does that literal who have this authority?
>>
>>168601772
You're making him into a boogeyman. I don't even think he's a channel mod. Your boy /an/ manager, though..
>>
>>168601790
what did he say?
pls leakerino
>>
Give me a stream key and I will stream my suicide.
>>
>>168601634
I'm enjoying your non-presence. Working on a lengthy pastebin apologizing and explaining why nothing is going to change? Or are you content letting Boris and f4r commission for you?
>>
*posts kys*

heh, got him good
>>
>>168601790
What's he saying? I'm not really interested in walking into that shithole right now.
>>
>>168601817
King of Komfy Kabal
>>
The amount of salt in this thread is impressive
>>
>>168601562
Nice autism
How far can you go?
>>
Jesus Christ, all of you faggots are insufferably autistic, don't even fucking pretend you're less inviolable than the other side. Better than being >page 9 I guess, anyway have some tips you Australian cunt.

>/m/ vs [r9k]
/m/ 3-2
>/vg/ vs /w/
/vg/ 2-1
>/adv/ vs /fit/
/fit/ 1-0
>/out/ vs /h/
draw 1-1
>/asp/ vs [s4s]
[s4s] 2-1
>/u/ vs /n/
draw 1-1
>/o/ vs /soc/
/soc/ 2-0
>/vr/ vs /sp/
/sp/ 2-1
>>
>>168601751
>and I'm not even referring to that Belgian town he burned down
Holy shit my sides.

I've heard f4r said he doesn't want to be commish though, sounds like he's too busy or something
>>
>>168601874
>>168601926
He said we were a bunch of crying faggots because we don't like videogames.
>>
>>168601965
Speaking of which, /mlp/ thread when?
>>
>>168601926
<DrBorisG> How DARE those shitposters demand that the 4cc channel is for 4cc
<DrBorisG> literally shaking right now
<DrBorisG> f4r you're fired
<f4r> I'm drunk hurf durf
>>
4CCG DON'T READ THIS

comfy...hello
>>
File: 1465259728839.jpg (55KB, 419x383px) Image search: [Google]
1465259728839.jpg
55KB, 419x383px
>>168601924
kys
>>
>>168602029
Only the last line actually happened desu
>>
>>168601751
>f4r is willing to cave to butthurt autists on /4ccg/
That's the exact reason he shouldn't be commissioner.
>>
<DrBorisG> I like futa but that doesn't make me gay
<DrBorisG> If you disagree with me you are mentally unfunctional
<DrBorisG> Futa is not gay because a girl with a cock fucking another girl isn't gay

hmmm what did he mean by this?
>>
you guys are fucking idiots.
>>
this shit is honestly the funniest the thread has been in weeks
>>
File: 1403123920597.jpg (33KB, 236x421px) Image search: [Google]
1403123920597.jpg
33KB, 236x421px
>>168602007
>/r9k/ scoring 2 with a missing gold
>>
>>168601491
The fucking problem is the circular logic over it.
>/4ccg/ is only shitposting and drama! So we are going to move stuff away from it and put it in the wiki and IRC
>See? Without the shit we put in the wiki, /4ccg/ is just drama and shitposting!
>So since is all drama and shitposting, i don't need to read it
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE POSTED IN THE 4CCG? HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW! IS ALL DRAMA AND SHITPOSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>168601985
You have non idea.

I've saved 4400+ matches, including meme invitationals and tests, and i collected almost all statics available.
>>
>>168602218
I agree, the comfy cabal is fucking idiots.
>>
>>168602154
f4r makes his own opinions and explains them with both hard evidence and appeals to emotion and FUN, which I know is a foreign word. He also makes decisions instead of waiting for other members of /merit/ to come in and make them for him.

Just because what he said wasn't word for word your opinion doesn't mean he 'caves' to anyone.
>>
>>168602286
have you ever considered doing something useful with your life?
>>
>>168602154
The only reason Boris is backing the comfy channel getting hosted is because he wants to be able to use the channel to stream other stuff.

It is the contradiction most of the autists here don't want to acknowledge. Just because Boris and GermanBro are entertaining streamers doesn't mean that their streams are any more 4cc than the Comfy Cabal.
>>
i agree

*shitposts about comfy*
>>
>>168602195
A girl with a cock fucking a girl is actually less gay than a man with a cock fucking a girl.
Boris is right, like always
>>
>>168601926
He's trying to summarize the argument, but saying he didn't keep up with it. Makes sense, since he's really giving a one-sided account of it. He's obsessed with the idea that people have it out for specific streamers and seems oblivious to the real argument, articulated so well by f4r.

"15 asshurt people in /4ccg/" are responsible for motivating /merit/ to "host far less comfy."

He's upset at "being bitched at" and thinks the constant circlejerking on the comfy channel is "entertaining."

For me, I'm glad 4chan actually has a say still. I'm grateful to f4r for actually engaging with the thread. Wish I could say the same for Boris and Lear.
>>
>tfw my favorite board gets eliminated today
>>
boris... entertaining... lol...
>>
>>168602359
You are posting in a thread about virtual divegrass, don't pretend you are better than me.
>>
File: 1479661527433.jpg (488KB, 1918x1898px) Image search: [Google]
1479661527433.jpg
488KB, 1918x1898px
Give me the stream key, I'll stream all 110 episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes + films.
>>
>>168602592
I'm only ironically doing it, I swear
>>
im grateful for f4r agreeing with me but boris and lear didnt so they're poopy heads
>>
>>168602482
classic Boris. He always passes off a one-sided view as the summary of the argument.
>>
>98 posters (now 99)
>693 posts

so this... THIS is the power of 4ccg autism....
wow....
>>
>>168602604
Would watch.
>>
>>168602636
That's even worse.
>>
>>168602671
im grateful for tony
>>
>>168602604
Do it
>>
I'm hoping you guys can help me out with this - I'm looking for people to rate the average entertainment value of what's put on for 'comfy'. Please don't turn this into "I'm going to rate 1 because fuck comfy" or "I'm going to rate 10 because fuck AB/comfy/". I'm just looking to see what people think of the actual quality of what's on when the cup isn't.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12357478
>>
>>168602482
He also refuses to call anything said in /4ccg/ as "bitching". And
>Is Pybro fault for not telling others he was going to stream F4CC! Well apparently he posted it in the thread in and the wiki, but who uses that lol?
>>
hi
>>
>>168602808
4CCG DON'T READ THIS

Tony...hello
>>
>>168602808
please come back
>>
"I readily admit that comfy has nothing to do with the cup half the time." DrBorisG, 2017.

And yet
>>
>>168602926
>half the time
>only half
nigga what are you smoking
>>
>>168602604
Stream the Teru episode instead
>>
>>168602926
And yet it doesn't matter. The stream isn't a sacred, serious esports channel.
>>
Why is there a Comfy channel if is hosted 24/7 in the main channel anyway?
>>
>>168602926
Holy fuck stop being so seething about this shit.
>>
"I don't have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say, 'I can't process it' well, no, you never will stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show. You know?" DrBorisG 2017

and yet
>>
>>168603054
I'm assuming it's a stream for the 4CC, not for your discord circlejerk
>>
>>168603000
nice trips
>>
>>168603054
It is, however, a 4cc channel.
>>
>>168603000
"/mlp/ will win the Winter final 2-1"
DrBorisG 2017

and yet
>>
>>168603078
So that klaxa's automatic recorder doesn't save the vods of comfy streams.
>>
>>168603078
It was to cater to the first whiners about the notification.
Not enough for >4ccg.
>>
>mfw the /p/ discord is literally raiding us right now
>>
>>168603219
fucking whiners not wanting their inbox spammed with high-quality content
>>
>every single person who has complained about comfy in the stream chat is a horsefucker
You can't make this shit up.
>>
ill spam your inbox with my high quality content lol
>>
>>168603347
And yet you did make it up. So I guess you can.
>>
>>168603347
>in the stream chat
>going to the "comfy stream"
rly mks me thnk
>>
>tipping
/m/ and /r9k/ draw 1-1
/vg/ wins 2-1
/adv/ wins 3-1
/h/ and /out/ draw 2-2
/s4s/ wins 2-0
/u/ wins 1-1
/o/ wins 2-0
/sp/ wins 1-1
>>
>>168603105
So it will satisfy your sense of purity when it's offline 90% of the time?
>>
I hate the fact that PMB is the voice of reason in all of this.
>>
>>168603406
Yes anon the fucking channel does not actually need to be up 100% of the time, or even 20% of the time, if the fucking cup or something related to the cup is not currently airing why the fuck can't you understand this simple concept? We aren't television, there's no fucking problem with downtime.
>>
>>168603392
>>168603396
It's literally PMB and BGP throwing a fit.
>>
boris told me to tell you guys that you're all gay and nothing is changing but keep the thread bumped anyway because he hates anime

thanks
>>
>>168603450
PMB has a good understanding of what makes 4chan great and unique. Wasn't his trip literally ##for4ccuse or smth?
>>
>>168603506
>PMB
>BGP
Literally fucking who? See, anon, unlike you, I don't give enough of a shit about these big names to actually recognize most of them. I don't care about the people in the comfy circlejerk.
>>
>>168602604
I could roll with that. I wish Sou would stream kung-fu movies again.
>>
>LE DED AIR MEME I AM FUN NOW? xD
Hey Boris, why don't you come here and discuss it point by point?
Of course not.
>>
>>168603504
But we're not A Big Deal and there's no problem with having streamers on either. I just don't see what difference it makes because you're not going to watch it either way.
>>
I can't wait for the cup to start so this bullshit dies.
>>
Wow, I can't fucking wait for /comfy/ to stream. AGAIN.
Jesus Christ those a arrogant fucks think they're so fucking tough by picking on autistic weaboos, what a load of shit.
What's the point of having a stream if we know that it'll be alway online anyways.
Fucking /comfy/ ruining shitbox, they should be out.
>>
"There's an exploit with height!" said /4ccg/
"Height abuse isn't real, stop whining" claimed IRC, but they were wrong.

"Tony is a fucking asshole and needs to leave" said /4ccg/
"WE NEED TONY, stop whining" claimed IRC, but they were wrong.

"Swiss system is fucking shit" said /4ccg/
"WE NEED SWISS, stop whining" claimed IRC, but they were wrong

"Comfy is code for attentionwhoring circlejerk and should fuck off to their own channel" said /4ccg/
"TURBOAUTIST MANCHILD BUTTBLASTED LOOOORLLLLZ???? stop whining" claimed IRC, but they're wrong yet again
>>
>>168603565
Nice try, horsefucker.
>>
>>168603506
They're right. I wish I had the balls to agree with them publicly but unfortunately I actually like a lot of the people in the comfy cabal.
>>
>>168603506
>PMB and BGP actually being right for once
holy shit
>>
>>168603614
>there's no problem with having streamers on either
It's an extra step, is it not? Just keep it on the comfy stream

>>168603660
I literally do not know who they are.
>>
the cup itself is an attention whoring circlejerk
>>
>>168603506
wtf i love horsefuckers now
>>
>>168603731
It wasn't in the beginning.
>>
>>168603614
Or you could just use the comfy channel. Nobody has ever raised a good reason for why the comfy channel is hosted.
>>
>>168603798

>>168603798

>>168603798
>>
>>168603731
yes, but at least it's related to 4chan
>>
>mfw TUV and XYZ are throwing their shit like chimpanzees

god damn i love the /p/ discord
>>
>>168603614
>there's no problem with having streamers on either
Yes, there is. inb4 you haven't given me a reason - read the thread nigga
>>
>>168603793
Nobody has ever raised a good reason why the comfy channel shouldn't be hosted.
>>
File: 1455831315266.png (729KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1455831315266.png
729KB, 600x650px
>>168603398
>>
>>168603828
>an entire thread of comfy shitposting
>>
>>168603651
when you complain about everything you'll have a point eventually
>>
>>168603565
Pony Me Bro and Background Pony, two big "former" /mlp/ managers.
>>
>>168603728
I see no compelling reason to be parsimonious. It seems like a non-issue to me. As an outsider, this just sounds like veiled factional in-fighting.

>>168603793
I'm not a streamer and I don't give a damn if they go to another channel. That's the thing I don't understand though: I don't see what difference it makes.
>>
>>168603875
yes they fucking have
>>
>>168603967
>I don't give a damn if they go to another channel
Then stop arguing about it. If you have no position then you shouldn't be in this discussion - but you do have a position.
>>
>>168603994
No, they fucking haven't. It's just the horsefuckers being butthurt that someone is paying attention to something other than them.
>>
>>168603967
>I see no compelling reason to be parsimonious
I do. They're not related to the 4cc, they shouldn't be on the 4cc channel. You seem to misunderstand that the 4cc should be related to 4chan - not to streamers. In an ideal world literally everyone would be anonymous, including the streamers and the commish and the commentators and the managers, and there would be nothing that isn't related to the actual 4cc.
>>
>>168604149
>it's just the horsefuckers
Kill yourself, have you conisdered that there's more people than the 40 or whatever people in the circlejerk chat?
>>
>horsefuckers complain about attention
>makes long hype videos for their team every season as if they deserve special treatment for starting another cup

lmaooooooooo
>>
>>168604149
literally go read f4r's post or any other post in here arguing with you, I'm not repeating the same points again so that you can ignore them again
>>
>>168604270
t. Alex Grandi
>>
>>168604326
I read it.
f4r made zero good points.
>>
>>168603548
Let's see.
>>
>>168604102
Are you trying to bully me? Good luck. Anyway, if you don't want people who just watch this show to comment then don't talk about it here. And yes, I do have a position. I think you need a better reason than "I don't like thing" before you complain.

>>168604176
A fair argument. The argument I'm mostly seeing being leveled here is "I personally hate the people who are streaming." It's helpful to your cause to pick your strongest argument and stick with it, because the sour grapes argument is very unappealing.
>>
>>168604361
Fuck off Reed.
>>
>>168604370
see, that's what I mean.
You're so fucking far up your ass you are physically unable to see anything that goes against the notion of you being right and perfect and mummy's smart little boy.
>>
>>168604370
The many people agreeing with him would disagree with you t b h
>>
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE THING, THEN DON'T WATCH IT
>GOD I HATE THOSE HORSEFUCKERS
the irony
>>
>>168604370
>n-nobody made any good points!
>point out where people did
>n-no they weren't good so I'm not even going to address them to show why they're bad!
epic

>>168604463
t. Emily
>>
>>168604471
>>168604492
>>168604545
Sorry but just because you found 15 butthurt horsefuckers to spam the thread doesn't mean you get to kick people you don't like off the stream.
>>
>>168604630
yes that clearly is what's happening
>>
>tfw the next memevitational you run will just be on the comfy channel just to fuck with salty 4ccg niggas
>>
>>168606356
you do that
>>
All cup participants and volunteers should have to sign a nondisclosure agreement regarding cup activities. That way nobody can garner any attention through the cup, or risk legal action.
>>
>>168606356
I don't think they will care. It's a memevitional.
>>
D A Y 4
Thread posts: 782
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.