[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tfg/ - Titanfall General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 754
Thread images: 176

File: starfu2.jpg (1MB, 1300x1235px) Image search: [Google]
starfu2.jpg
1MB, 1300x1235px
Northstar edition

>Lore, lewds & more
http://tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 7 (preview of Live Fire mode and more additions)
https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-7/
1/23 Server patch notes
https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

TERMINATED:
>>167187089
>>
File: 1485543416026.png (60KB, 177x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485543416026.png
60KB, 177x240px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkz-n27awE
legion-kun is no longer a devotion shitter
>>
File: 1385780927622.jpg (114KB, 858x678px) Image search: [Google]
1385780927622.jpg
114KB, 858x678px
First for goobering kids with the Mastiff
>>
File: DEFENSIVE MEASURES ACTIVATED.webm (3MB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
DEFENSIVE MEASURES ACTIVATED.webm
3MB, 889x500px
This is what Gen 13.5 Northstar trained reflexes look like.

Bonus: killing a dumb Ronin.
>>
File: Back from Holiday edition.png (93KB, 859x238px) Image search: [Google]
Back from Holiday edition.png
93KB, 859x238px
First for the return of the Spotify playlist.

REMEMBER TO (You) this post with suggestions on what to add to the playlist/whatever you feel like saying I don't care I just want people to enjoy the collection of meme synthwave and other shit there is on this playlist.
>>
>>167325965
He got better!
>>
So am I a cunt if I never intend to regenerate?

Unless I'm misunderstanding, all you get from renegeration are cosmetics, and that's not really worth it for me; I don't want to lose all my shit and have to get a lot of it back, especially considering the lower playerbase of this game on PC; I hope the small but stable community sticks around for years. But if worse comes to worse and the game is going to be dead in 6 months, I don't want to waste any of that time re-unlocking things I already had in exchange for skins
>>
>>167327337
It takes me two days of playing to regen so I don't see what your issue is.
>>
File: 1481621274270.png (587KB, 979x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1481621274270.png
587KB, 979x1050px
>>167326423
One of the two youtube playlist anons here, posting
Weeb playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwGvNfVNreOWcJauKKa3h47UYyTI0A6Ig
And little bit of everything playlist: Titanfall: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpp9bjK5z1eFuXEq_dEJQcuLH4raePQCB
I steal songs from everywhere, so don't be surprised if there are songs on the everything list from music dumps or the other playlists
>>
is there anything better than a salty player mad because he got killed by grenadier weapons? he called it a cold war meme gun
>>
File: 1484354744970.jpg (70KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1484354744970.jpg
70KB, 622x621px
>>167327337
>find a gun you really like
>buy low profile and the pilot tactical you most often use
that's literally all you need to do and then you're set
i'm sitting on 700 credits because I simply don't know what to spend them on
>>
>>167327337
this is why you save up credits before you regen. anything you unlock with credits is unlocked permanently. weapon level also doesnt change, bought or not, same with titans.
by time you get to level 50 to regen, you should have enough credits to buy a full loadout.
>>
File: 1482391627000.png (286KB, 899x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1482391627000.png
286KB, 899x1050px
So I've been leveling all the Titans to G4. After rounding up Ronin, all I'll have left is Tone. Wish me luck on my heretics journey, tfg, I hope I can return to my G11 scorch ways.
>>
>>167327337
Nigger how new/shit are you that you didn't buy everything you wanted with credits already? Low profile then buy the gun you want and then you can buy whatever you want. By like gen 3 you should own everything you could ever need lol.
>>
>>167327469
The point is to have everything available for every regeneration so you're free to use everything, not just the one gun you like.

That's your privilege for being a veteran soldier; complete armory access all the time.
>>
>>167327427
Same here, I think the spotify playlist is mainly for ps4 fags though as spotify can be played without any hindrance
>>
>>167327751
you're hardly going to need the entire repertoire of guns available in Titanfall 2 at any given moment
i found one or two guns I liked (and used profusely) and afterwards I just farmed up enough credits until I found another gun that I wanted to try out
>>
>>167327469
Oh, I didn't know that you get to keep stuff you buy with credits after regen!

>>167327537
>how new are you
Got the game two days ago, about 8 hours played. So, very new. Given how nearly dead this game is on every platform, let's choose to see that as a good thing
>>
>>167328228
>Oh, I didn't know that you get to keep stuff you buy with credits after regen!
yup
get to regenning pilot
>>
>>167328228
Okay well have fun, but regen since theres no reason not to since you can just unlock the late guns or the guns you want since getting to lvl 30 takes zero time and unlocks most stuff.
>>
>>167328228
>nearly dead
nah, again you are showing your newness here. the numbers are low on pc, better on consoles, but even titanfall 1 is playable to this day. this game has a strong core following and itll be around for a while, even if pop numbers do drop further.
with positive word of mouth, free dlcs and map ports in the works, the population will either remain stable as it is, or we'll gain some players. either way, the game is not dead by any means, nor close to it.
>>
So the Live Fire trailer dropped. New execution looks pretty nice and fast. Love that they have some EPG love in the trailer and the revamped coliseum aught to add some more tacticality to the mode.
>>
>>167328418
I know, I know. If I acutally thought it was near death I wouldn't have bought it!

And I've already talked 3 friends into buying so I'm fighting the good fight
>>
>>167327534
Tone will be the easiest levelling you've ever done. It's actually laughably boring to level her.
>>
>>167328582
its at least gonna make it harder for charge rifle faggots to sit there and abuse the weapon swap glitch
>>167328628
thats good. just know that a game doesnt need COD or battlefield numbers to be "alive". 5k players is more than enough. unless you live in australia, then i have no answers for that.
>>
>>167328418
There's nothing but great word of mouth about Titanfall 2, why aren't people picking it up? They should be rewarded for not filling it with microtransactions as well, that's unheard of in multiplayer games nowadays
>>
>>167328707
It'll also make it viable to fast around the arena. Currently, it's far too easy to pick people trying to fast off with a long range epg.
>>
>>167328716
>There's nothing but great word of mouth about Titanfall 2, why aren't people picking it up?
its this retarded self fulfilling prophecy that morons cant get past. they want the game, but they are thinking "but what if i buy it and it dies in 2 months?!", so they dont buy it. they dont realize they are causing the problem themselves.
if everyone with the above attitude just bought the damn game then the population would be much higher than it is now.

im sure the launch window has a lot to do with it, but seeing the game is alive and well today does show that word of mouth has helped keep it going considering it released between two juggernaut fps franchises.
>>
>>167328716
>>167328870
It not being on steam is its single greatest hindrance. Only a massive franchise like Battlefield can get big-ass playercounts on PC without being on Steam.

We were talking about this in a previous thread. If Titanfall 2 suddenly appeared on Steam today, somehow, I believe its PC playercount would at least double within a week.
>>
>>167329953
This. There's the "no steam no buy" idiots, the people who last used Origin for the BF3 beta when origin was fucking terrible and they don't know it's improved, and more importantly the game would just get so much more exposure through steam.

If they threw it on Steam, did a free weekend, and then a sale afterwards, PC playercount would skyrocket.

But it'll never fucking happen because EA won't admit that Origin is a complete failure; they'd rather have less players and keep all the money, even though putting the game on steam would result in them getting more money overall.
>>
>>167327337
Doesn't take that long to regen again.
And its pretty fun to do it.
Besides, you get to try new weapons as you earn the other ones. Just use your credits to buy the essential. I bought phase as soon as I could. That was all I needed.
>>
>>167329953
>>167330081
>>We were talking about this in a previous thread. If Titanfall 2 suddenly appeared on Steam today, somehow, I believe its PC playercount would at least double within a week.
no doubt it would skyrocket. its just not likely to happen. they probably would have done it already if it was possible; there may be contract things and stuff like that preventing it from being launched on steam. might also have to do with the servers. origin has its own servers and steam its own, theyd have to work to combine them or do something to pool it all together. i dont know about that stuf though.
it is a shame though, being on steam would really help a lot.
>>
>>167326410
>tfw trap someone in a tether cluster combo
>use Flight core
>no escape
Truly the best feeling
>>
File: nsgoosecore.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
nsgoosecore.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>167330254
indeed
>>
Sometimes when I use legion's power shot, the barrel will spin up twice and then fire the shot? Anyone know what that is?
>>
>>167330393
>lose 2 bars and a batterys worth of health even though you dodged the start of the lazercore
>barely do one bars worth of damage with flightcore even though she ate the whole thing

what the fuck respawn
>>
>>167330393
What Northstar kit are you rolling with?
>>
>>167331168
yep its not the greatest core, but i was alive at the end and the ion was not. in hindsight, i should have dropped a smoke right as i activated my core, mightve obscured his vision enough to save me some more health
>>167331258
double smoke and viper thrusters
>>
>>167331348
How is double smoke? I usually take the extra dash since it helps peaking corners then dashing back or for running from ronins.
>>
>>167331802
never take extra dash on stryder class titans because with 3 dashes your recharge takes 1 second longer for each of them
>>
>>167331802
incase you didnt know, on stryder chasis, turbo engine increases the time each dash recharges by 2 seconds, for a total of 8 seconds each with turbo engine and 6 seconds each wthout.
i use it to obscure vision mostly, and of course get pilots off my back. usually i pop it and hover or core, or pop it if a ronin is on me for the chip damage.
>>167331857
2 seconds longer. 6 without, 8 with turbo engine
>>
>>167331924
Holy fuck I didn't know that. Also, why viper thrusters? I typically use thermal optics to spot pilots.
>>
>>167332535
increases vtol and core speed significantly. makes them more useful as a defensive option. i dont see any value in threat optics, pilots are already highlighted and visible enough. i use a colorblind setting that makes enemies yellow, they are already easy to see.
>>
>>167330117
It'll never happen, for those reasons but mainly because EA is too stubborn. There hasn't been an EA game on Steam in years, even the old Dragon Age games got pulled off of Steam.

It not being on steam isn't an issue functionality-wise; just add a shortcut to it in Steam and you can launch it from your steam library; the steam overlay even works. You can pretend it isn't Origin at all. The main issue is exposure.

For example, a few months ago I was looking for a new multiplayer FPS and ended up getting Siege (not that siege isn't a great game), becuase when I want a new game I tend to poke around on Steam, not google or whatever. Call me an idiot but this is how a lot of people do it. Had i remembered that Titanfall 2 existed or thought to give it a shot, I probably would've picked it up there.

In short fuck EA. Even if the game still wasn't on steam, it would probably have better numbers if they hadn't released it in the 5 day grace period in between Battlfield One and the new COD
>>
>>167332535
You can't juke cores without viper thrusters.
>>
>>167332535
viper thrusters let you hit mutiple targets with your core more easily, and let you evade enemy cores with yours or by hovering; you aren't fast enough to do this without them
>>
>>167332535
threat optics is only useful if you're going for the gimmick of dropping smoke and sniping through it.
>>
>>167333148
This, they're completely useless on competent pilots. Viper Thrusters and double counter/overcore is what you should be rocking if you want to be a good VIPER! But I go for overcore myself so I can just fly more often and shit on slows/titans.
>>
>>167333270
I rock Overcore for LTS and Counter Ready for everything else.
>>
Pilot kit 2 needs more options that can compete with low profile
>>
>>167331924
>turbo engine increases dash regen time
Well just fucking kill me then, been using it on ronin this whole time after I got okay at playing him and never once noticed it. What the fuck
I'm still gonna use it since its working for me but I'll have to try something else too
>>
>>167333270
I'll just keep killing literally everything with Enhanced Clusters.
>>
File: 1484075016652.jpg (211KB, 749x728px) Image search: [Google]
1484075016652.jpg
211KB, 749x728px
Hey lads, so one of the /k/ patch makers has a patch poll where you can vote for which patch he'll make next, and an Apex Predators is on there. Go vote if you want it: https://www.strawpoll.me/12258281
>>
guys I keep trying weapon after weapon, but I just love the alternator so much I can't let it go
>>
File: 1484583439792.jpg (77KB, 404x343px) Image search: [Google]
1484583439792.jpg
77KB, 404x343px
>>167325965
>grabs battery
>ITTADAKIMAAS
>>
>>167334630
Agreed.
And titans really need more kit options available.
>>
>>167326410
nice. that reflexive smoke-dash-tether is a sure sign of someone who knows what they are doing.
>>
>>167331348
you're massively missing out on nuke eject+double tethers. Double tethers much more consistently trap titans.

Plus since North is so UP i don't feel bad about trapping tones and nuke-ejecting them.
>>
Ok /tfg/, lets brainstorm:

are there any grassroots efforts we can make to advertise this game for PC? Origin is fine, and well worth this game. How do we convince people to play it?
>>
>>167338038
Make sick montages
>>
>>167338038
>PCucks
>buying games
I play on PC
>>
>>167338038
sick montages as above and word of mouth mostly
>>
I'm getting frequent freezing/hitching in multiplayer, once every 2-3 minutes, and nothing I do seems to stop it. This isn't my footage, but it looks just like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lod1DkDMuyo

usually with a moment of screen tearing when the freeze occurs.

I have a 144hz monitor with G-Sync enabled. V-Sync is off, but I tried turning it on and it did not help. Neither did significantly lowering my graphics.

The game does push my GPU usage to near 100%, however my GPU temperatures are not going above 62c. My CPU usage and temps are also healthy, so I do not think this is a throttling issue.

This also happened sometimes in singeplayer, but far less frequently.

does anyone know what could be causing this?
>>
>>167338038
other than forcing the CEO of EA at gunpoint to put the game on Steam, I'm not sure what we can do other than, as others have said, sick montages and bullying your friends into buying it.
>>
Holy shit, I just had the most hilarious thing happen to me.

>1 vs. 1 some other guy in an open area
>He gets me with his grappling hook
>I turn in circles swinging him around
>>
Mainly a legion user, i want to try out northstar. What are some key playstyle differences i should keep in mind?
>>
>>167338867
>Not making a video of this with you spin me 'round (like a record) playing
>>
>>167339115
Basically you only shoot long range power shots. Use your movement speed as an advantage, trap people and punish those who try to rush you. Use hover to get some cheeki shots from behind cover that no one else can make
don't be a faggot
>>
>>167326410
>Cluster/trap in the middle of a smoke
I feel dumb for having not done this before.
>>
>>167339115
Know when to run, Northstar is fragile
Keep moving with VTOL and dashes
Pester people as much as possible
Tether at corners whenever you can
Throw cluster at ai, pilots, and titan's whenever you can, especially groups

Tether + cluster = fun

Flight core to finish people off
Always aim for crit spots
>>
>>167332730
>It'll never happen, for those reasons but mainly because EA is too stubborn.

You should keep in mind Valve is not a charity.
They charge you for putting a game up there, require you to add stuff into the game to fit their shit and take a hefty cut from all sales.

EA can do okay with Origin exclusivity, just look at Battlefield.
However, they need to stop being idiots who sandwich an FPS between BF and CoD release dates.
>>
>>167338038
Sick montages.

I asked for good webms the other day to throw into the WebM threads on /v/. Getting people to say "Wait what game is this?" is the first step.
>>
File: gettodachoppah2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gettodachoppah2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>167339115
bully titans from long range with the railgun. if anyone gets too close, drop a tether and a cluster and let them soak up some DPS while you reposition. Ideal combo for north is to tether a titan on top of a cluster, and then shoot for crits while they struggle to get out.

Also use your speed to close the distance on cocky doomed titans. North is second to Ronin in how she can sneak up and assassinate titans.
>>
>>167335732
Hey Titan-hombre, glad you rallied so much support. A whole twelve people, that's good stuff. More support than the patch thread showed, that's for sure. Anyone have a better design of it they'd want? I'm all ears.
>>
>>167335732
Does anyone have the original comic this is based on?
>>
>>167341314
I'll email you later today, lemme gather my references and I'll shoot you some ideas
>>
Has there been much of a balance pass yet with regards to guns?
>>
>>167344323
recently they buffed a bunch of things, only the Volt got nerfed.
>>
>tfg
>>
>>167338270
any other pcboys experienced this shit?
>>
>>167344702
>Raining fiery hot death on slows doesn't give him a pain inducing erection

you must not be going fast enough
>>
>>167344784
that only happens to me when i use a smart pistol for the first time. when i lock on it always freezes for 2 seconds. happens since launch, no idea why.
>>
>Steam community down
>TF2 taking forever to connect
Is it the end times?
>>
File: mp_crashsite30017.jpg (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_crashsite30017.jpg
497KB, 1920x1080px
post the fastest you've ever gotten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>>
>>167345370
What the fuck is that song!?

And why isn't it Ace - Futureland
>>
>>167345259
Maybe. Origin and Discord were both being finicky this morning.
>>
>Tone isn't OP
>She used to be
>They nerfed her

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>167346021
People seem to think when the patch notes listed "adjustments made to Tone" it was a nerf.
It's still the highest dps titan and the more there are on a team, the less fun a round is to play.

What is with all the legions recently?
I decided to level up my boy and almost every match there's at least 2 other legions on my team.
Did frothy fag make a how to legion?
>>
>>167346021
Despite what you may believe, Tone has actually been nerfed once already. Just because she's the best at picking off Pilots, nailing Titans through the smallest of gaps, or blowing someone's face off with her Salvo Core doesn't mean she's overpowered now. She loses hard if you ever press the advantage against her.
>>
File: 229.png (601KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
229.png
601KB, 1920x1080px
>>167345370
I don't even remember what happened this game
>>
>>167346532
>easiest primary
>easiest defensive
>easiest offensive
>easiest utility
>easiest core

everything about tone is OP
>>
File: lined up.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lined up.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
the mastiff is surprisingly good
i used to think it was garbage tier but it's quite easy to 1-shot people
>>
>>167338038
only real way to boost the signal would be to have a big streamer play it
>>
>>167347380
problem is mozambique is way more efficient at the same thing
>>
Anyone playing on PC ?
>>
Suggestion for new Titan Ability (one that's shared with all titans like Nuclear Eject and Overcore)

>Titan toss
Your Titan can now accurately toss you across the map

Activated the same way you manual eject from your titan, but with a different second button (example, for Xbone it would be up on the d-pad then mashing Y three times rather than X)

Then your Titan gets the ordinance aim reticule like you're aiming a Softball, and when you confirm, your titan removes you from the cockpit and throws you to that spot

Upsides:
-Fast and immediate area coverage from titan that doesn't require destroying your titan
-Potential for hijinks (Titan throws you onto enemy titan's back, getting tossed into an evac ship, angrily flying at campers)

Downsides:
-Slower than ejecting
-Titan can take damage during windup
-Have to be in titan to pull off (meaning you can't carry flag in CTF then get flung to victory)
>>
>>167347646
hasn't been the case for me even though I agree
>>
>>167348383
huh i could get into that
>>
>>167348383
Silent Rigging.

Doesn't announce Titanfall to enemies in the landing area. Lowers the volume of your Titan's sound effects for your enemies. Don't appear on radar.
>>
File: mp_homestead0006.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_homestead0006.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1377650489708.jpg (23KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
1377650489708.jpg
23KB, 261x261px
>Ion's face when an enemy nuke ejects out of range
>>
>>167348383
This should be default for every Titan.
Why isn't this already in the game in some form.
Its a great idea that they introduced into the campaign and would have huge utility in multiplayer.

>see a battery on a building above you?
Just launch up to it.

>got enhanced AI on your titan and want to attack an enemy Titan from multiple angles?
Get behind cover, launch yourself into the air and rain hell down from above as your Titan attacks from the front.

>want to deal with some A-wall shitter way up high?
Take a moment, aim and jetison through the barrier, or simply from behind, and rider kick the fuck out of them!

This could be a game changer, adding a whole new depth to the game like the grappling hook did (which should also be universal).

Right now Titans just feel like upgrades to your standard kit. Sure they have different strengths and weaknesses but their AI is shit, even when enhanced. I want to be able to interact with my Titan in more ways. I'm really surprised they didn't add new stuff like escort and hunt modes for one's Titan.
>>
>>167348657
That's pretty good.

>>167348383
Energized.

Titan drops at normal speed but with no bubble shield. Its core starts at 0 but it comes with a battery preinstalled. If that's too much than it starts with -20% core.
>>
>>167348383
i'm extremely into it, though it's tactical viability compared to the utility of overcore/nuke eject is questionable.
>>
>>167349226
It's in the Become One trailer, too. BT tosses Jack up and he grappling hooks an enemy pilot and yanks them into the air, and BT pops him.
>>
>Guy BMs in chat when he got outscored and didn't carry his team

Kek you've got a long way to go shitter
>>
>>167348383
>Each Titan has their own unique throwing animation and snappy one-liner

This needs to be a thing

>>167349365
Sometimes you need to add something to a game not because of viability, but because it's too silly not to

You're telling me you don't want to see two opposing titans throw their pilots like it's a game of dodgeball?
>>
>>167349410
Shieet. Where's my pilot titan duo execution at?!
Once you get a certain amount of executions if your titan is near you when you execute someone it joins in a unique animation.
>>
Should I stick to one loadout to actually git gud or should I keep trying different things until it "clicks " ?
New ps4 player here.
>>
>>167349795
>Prime termination
>Titan rips an enemy pilot out of his Titan and holds him
>Your cockpit opens up and your Pilot stands up
>Pulls out a sidearm and shoots the enemy pilot
>Titan throws the body away as you sit back down and the cockpit closes again
>>
>>167349410
Holy shit. I forgot how badass that trailer is!
Just rewatched that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXwdWuSuiYA
>>
>>167349985
You might want to get easier to play with loadouts to understand the game.

Go stim/alternator, you can't go wrong, though you might as well also try fucking around and see what weapon you like best.
>>
File: 1478107454691.jpg (18KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
1478107454691.jpg
18KB, 301x301px
>>167350083
Didn't realize how much I wanted this.

>>167349985
Depends. I chose to stick with one loadout for a while. Then changed things incrimentaly once I figured out my default try hard loadout.

Then I started experimenting with different weapons and ordanance and saw what had synergy.
>>
>>167349410
That's not Cooper in the trailer, it's Lastimosa
>>
File: 1479931133009.jpg (109KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
1479931133009.jpg
109KB, 680x486px
Respawn should buff the sniper rifles on consoles. As it is you lose too much accuracy when you move around- basically every time you want to shoot you have to stand still and count to 3 before your accuracy "resets" for lack of a better term. I think the viewkick is a little excessive as well.
>inb4 mouse users tell me to git gud
I had some really great matches with the DMR today, but I can't imagine most people enjoying it or the Kraber on console.
>>
>>167349347
You know emergency battery is a thing in this game right? It does exactly that.
>>
>>167350190
>>167350436
I'm having a good time with cloak and Car right now, apparently cloak was op?
>>
What are your opinions on boosts in Live Fire ? The matches are supposed to be only 60 seconds but I'm worried once it comes out it will turn out like Pilot vs Pilot with a ton of Pilot Sentries and Smart Pistols. I think they should include some bots or hell, a single Reaper that drops in and the teams have to keep on the move to avoid him and kill the enemy players in 60 seconds.
>>
>>167350692
I just said naw and haven't touched them since giving the Double Take a try.
>>
>>167350931
There are two ways to win a Live Fire round:
>Wipe the enemy team
>Control the neutral flag by the end of the round
Even if you're in a 1v4, if you have the flag and survive to the end, you win.
>>
>>167350920
Yeah but this would give people flexibility in terms of boosts. Emergency Battery along with Amped Weapons is kind of centralizing at the moment.
>>
GG EU Friends
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>167345370
My fastest
>>
I can't find the actual /tfg/ network on Titanfall 2. I've been along in a fraud forever
Help
>>
To whichever of you I just played with who used the vortex glitch on my friend
make like an apple and hang from a tree
t. face
>>
>>167351676
It's linked in the OP retard
>>
>>167351676
Read the OP you slowfriend.
>>
>>167331168

I've found N*s core to be really bipolar. A lot of the time at close range, the rockets bounce off of the Titans instead of exploding. It seems most effective at mid range, where you can easily deal 2-4 bars of health damage with it
>>
>>167351897
>>167351954
Hah. Fast in the game, slow in the head. Kill me.
>>
File: this thing is on cyka.jpg (512KB, 900x2541px) Image search: [Google]
this thing is on cyka.jpg
512KB, 900x2541px
Am I the only one finding the ingame chat really bad ? You can't read shit at the end of the games because it's on the middle left of the screen, with the 3 mvps huge banners under it, and the writings are fucking small
>>
File: Screenshot-Original (3).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original (3).png
1MB, 1280x720px
Post em
>>
any requirements to join the /tfg/ network on xbone? i'm pretty bad
>>
>>167353259
its literally open enrollment.
>>
>>167352716
You post the same shit every thread.
Why?
>>
File: 1485818053610.jpg (30KB, 625x380px) Image search: [Google]
1485818053610.jpg
30KB, 625x380px
>>167353259
Come on in, bitch. We'll make a fast man out of you
>>
>>167353816
he's really proud of his white character and white shotgun and birch charge rifle.
>>
Slate_Fistcrunch is RDDT scum. What is he doing in /tfg/?
>>
>>167353259
>Accept and send party/network invites
>have fun
You'll get better with time and if you ask folks'll throw tips your way.
>>
>>167353816
Because I like seeing other's loadouts and that's the one I always use. I'll post another sometime, when I find another gun that clicks.
>>
>>167352716
EVA SHITTER
V
A

S
H
I
T
T
E
R
>>
>>167354659
Yeah, but he's on console. EVA is almost a handicap in the world of assault rifles that aim for you.
>>
>>167354750
Not really, hipfire has terrible aim assist on console too
>>
>>167354815
Maybe, but hipfire doesn't have the ADS snap that, well, ADS has, where it snaps to the nearest target when you ADS and holds there for about half of a second, which is enough for a Hemlok or Flatline to instakill you
Plus I have to go fast, which is harder on controller
>>
So is there any legitimate reason aim assist varies from weapon to weapon? It feels like if AA values are variable, than it will be the sole deciding factor in what weapons are meta or not.

Shouldn't it just be standardized?
>>
>>167350948
The double take is a good example, it's the worst possible weapon on consoles because it's balanced for PC play. PC players have no idea why it just got buffed in fact.
>>
>>167355593
No idea. I'm pretty sure people found that Sniper Rifles get no aim assist and Assault Rifles receive the most unless I just imagined that
Mostly unrelated, Respawn likes to make certain weapons unusable that are weak on console already (Volt) because they receive little aim assist and buff weapons that are obscene on console (Flatline) because they receive loads of aim assist.
Why they don't release balance patches separately, or, I dunno, balance around the platforms with 90% of the playerbase is beyond me
>>
>>167354096
Do people actually wait around until the network finishes their game?
>>
>>167355593
what will feel like WAY too much for one weapons playstyle might not be enough for another ones.
>>167356267
but 90% is on console
>>
>>167356476
That's what he was saying, anon. They nerfed a weapon that was already bad on console and buffed a weapon that was already good on console.
>>
ded
>>
File: I'm in love.jpg (639KB, 1108x737px) Image search: [Google]
I'm in love.jpg
639KB, 1108x737px
Challenge me guys. I've already mastered the Cold War and I feel a little cheeky using it every game.
>>
>>167358168
gen10 the RE45
>>
>>167358221
>>167358168
With the suppressor equipped.
>>
File: 1485892814996 (1).png (820KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485892814996 (1).png
820KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sfu_95D0rM
god damn I love this titan sometimes
>>
So does anyone else side with Barker just because he's voiced by Liam O'Brien in full New Vegas mode?
>>
File: tfg_On_Crusade.png (2MB, 2612x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tfg_On_Crusade.png
2MB, 2612x1224px
>>167353259

Xbone /TFG/ is probably one of the more chill of the /tfg/

Most times we've stacked up its been pretty fun and every now and then we shut up if we need to pull a comeback
>>
>>167358402
I'm so happy someone made this.
>>
>full enemy team of devotions and tones
>highest score had 60

w0w, bad people are bad, who knew?
>>
>>167341314
Angel City Elite logo

I didn't have one with just the logo
>>
>>167334935
enhanced clusters isnt as great as it first seems either. its only a small increase in blast radius, it doesnt do anymore damage to pilots or titans
>>
When the fuck are they nerfing phase-shift
I'm tired of being forced to use it when others are because it's just straight up better than every tactical
>>
>>167337306
im not sacrificing viper thrusters for a one trick pony build. northstar is hardly underpowered either, if thats what you meant by "UP". you wont get better with titans if all you do is go for nuke eject kills
>>
File: 1484511228077.png (656KB, 598x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484511228077.png
656KB, 598x510px
>>167360742
>tfw you've become too reliant on phase shift
Hope they don't listen to you, anon.
Also I'm surprised by the absence of flash memes here since he's the very embodiment of fast
>>
>>167360947
No other tactical in the game can let you survive any fight by the push of a button though.
>>
>>167360742
You shouldn't be able to use it so quickly in succession, that and I think they should make your character while phase shifting more visible.
>>
>>167360947

As an EVAfag, I simply can't make myself use anything but pulse blade. The combination is amazing, esp for objective based game modes.
>>
[Spoiler]Well I've had a shit day...had to DJ for school pep rally and it is my last one at the end getting no recognition of my work in the past 4 years, George mason rejected my application into game design program it being my #1 school I wanted to go to, my girl says that her cancer treatments aren't working properly and it hasn't been killing it off [/spoiler]
I need some fast right now...
>>
>>167362689
>DJ
>Game design

very poor career choices, pilot.
>>
>>167362689
What awful career choices.

I hope your pilot loadout choices are better
>>
>>167362689
>my girl says that her cancer treatments aren't working properly and it hasn't been killing it off

Reason more to switch career so you can afford a better treatment
>>
Q: Which two Titanfall 1 features that are gone do you miss the most? What are your two favourite features new to Titanfall 2?

>First-person embarks and Terminations
>Main, Pistol and Anti-Titan in every loadout

>Throwable bladed weapons. Pulse blade kills, Firestar for Anti-Everything, Gravstar for attrition points and denying ejects
>All the different sound effects for the different moves: First jump, second jump, walrun, slide...
>>
>>167362827
>>167363040
>>167363336
DJ just a hobby...game design is something I enjoy and do alot actually
>>
>>167362689
>Trauma conga
>Anon's phone even ruins a simple spoiler tag
Kek.
I went into a game design program too, but it was just a fancy way of my school selling a specialized Software Engineering/CS major. So now I have a software job while occasionally doing /agdg/ stuff on the side.
>>
>>167363963
Sorry tfg for fucking it up...was meant to save you from my bullshit but guess not
>>
>>167361614
neither can phase shift. a large amount of the time you will still get killed because of latency. against any competent player, they will be able to track your movement and kill you upon your exit. while shifted: you dont regen health, you leave a trail showing the direction you are going, you still make sounds that further allow enemies to track you.
imo its kinda like the tone of tacticals. its very easy to use and anyone can do it, but any competent player can counter play it. yes i know thats not a 100% exact analogy but i hope you understand what i mean.
>>
>>167364697
>you leave a trail showing the direction you are going
Worthless, you can still just go the opposite way and any competent player who uses phase shift will immediately slide hop their way onto a wall and peace out while reloading
>>
>>167363490
the old rodeo system is what i miss the most. id like a hybrid of the current one. pull battery first rodeo, and second rodeo you can go to town on the titan with your primary, instead of always the grenade throw.

i like the class based titans in tf2. i didnt think id like them at first since it seemed like they were just copying overwatch like a lot of other fps games, but it feels nice not having every game full of atlas arc canons with cluster missles.
theres problems with tone but one day tone will be properly nerfed. hopefully coming soon. almost certainly not coming soon.
>>
>>167364893
you missed the part about footsteps. if you dont play with music and you have your game volume pretty high, its almost crystal clear where they are going.
i agree its strong, i think it should be nerfed to 1 charge, but i dont think its as good as you say. it seems that way on paper, but its never that reliable in actual gameplay due to netcode and latency stuff.
>>
>>167365235
I think one of it's biggest strengths is actually going against titans. A decent phase shift user can use that invincible time to reload the mgl and empty the entire thing off again against a titan
>>
File: titanfall2bt.png (392KB, 628x429px) Image search: [Google]
titanfall2bt.png
392KB, 628x429px
>>167362689
>>
File: tf2day_50.jpg (644KB, 1000x2432px) Image search: [Google]
tf2day_50.jpg
644KB, 1000x2432px
What's the best mode to play in TF2 drunk?
>>
>>167368882
Wrong TF, anon.
>>
File: tf2 hatemail compilation.jpg (3MB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tf2 hatemail compilation.jpg
3MB, 4000x2000px
>>167369030
Fuck, I actually wanted to post this one.

But hey, I like what happened in that pic too.
>>
Why is scorch so perfect, bros?
>>
>>167369184
He has a burning passion for justice.
>>
>>167369184
The last few patches nerfed the other titans and thus made Scorch really reliable to use.

>>167369412
Are you saying he is Judge Dredd?
>>
File: ri25.png (135KB, 464x581px) Image search: [Google]
ri25.png
135KB, 464x581px
>>167369553
>tfw you hit pilots midair with the thermite launcher
>>
>>167369737
I got shat on for this a week or two ago here, but I still think being able to hammer F in a titan is a bad idea.
There should be a ~3 seconds long windup between each titan melee attack.
>>
>flying around with the mastiff
>busting my ass to get those kills
>mowing down pilots
>adrenaline pumping
>look at scoreboard
>4 kills

Funny how these guns make you feel like you're doing a lot better than you are.
>>
>>167344903
There was RDDT there, I was trying to keep it kid friendly.
>>
>>167363490
Absolutely the ability to carry a pistol and anti titan, it's a little unreasonable how much I dislike not being able to carry both.
>>
Where my Xbox stack!?

Happy Hour soon. Warm up those EPGs boys.
>>
8 hours in and I've won 16 out of 58 games.

How long till I even begin to not suck? 20 hours? 30?
>>
>>167372578
If you haven't already, play the campaign so you can at least sharpen your basics.
>>
>>167372578
Play the campaign maybe, it'll get you accustomed to everything
>>
>>167372695
Played up to "Effect and Cause", then started MP. Guess I should at least finish the whole campaign.
>>
>>167372336
I'm up for it. Network invite. No mic tho
>>
https://soundcloud.com/beat-fatigue/gramatik-satoshi-nakamoto-feat-adrian-lau-probcause-beat-fatigue-remix

If spotify anon is still here than this should be in the playlist
>>
>>167372578
check out some youtue guides on movement and such. you might wanna get a large mousepad and try turning down your sensitivity little by little. a fps with fast paced movement doesnt work too well with high sens for most people, lower is always more efficient.
try your best to always use the movement system; always try to use walls to wallrun, try to move vertically to stay above enemies, try to learn slidehopping. all these things will help you outmaneuver enemy pilots to get the drop on them. itll help compensate for bad aiming.
>>
>>167372885
Finish the campaign, its fucking great.
>>
>tfw getting bullied over Old Navy
It's an underrated store guys.
>>
File: 1479928466346.png (315KB, 620x524px) Image search: [Google]
1479928466346.png
315KB, 620x524px
Yeah I am senpai I'll check it out now.
>>
>>167373545

I'm still giggling. :^)
>>
An Ion shill that beats me on leaderboards keeps saying Scorch is a shit titan that is too slow. How do I defend my titanfu?
>>
File: 1485247043809.gif (15KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485247043809.gif
15KB, 650x450px
>>167373630
>>
>>167373724
The "floor is lava and my fist is spicy, which one would you prefer?" tactic is pretty good.
>>
File: 1484280888457.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484280888457.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Be ready to stack up and go FAST, PCpilots. Invites going out the second happy hour begins
>>
>>167374501
>Grappling hook
>Teabagging
Is this F3?
>>
>>167374790
>Grappling
>Bad despite YT making it a meme
>>
>tfw we just played a match where none of us entered our titans and just let the auto-titans do their thing
>tfw we fucking decimated the enemy team 475-156
>tfw my auto-titan Scorch took out two enemy piloted Tones, never died, and killed the last guy during the evac

Words cannot describe how hard my boner is
>>
>>167346532
>She loses hard if you ever press the advantage against her.
>Strongest core
>Best defense
>Braindead simple and requires zero risk to use efficiently
>Arguably the best anti-pilot weapon in the game, rivaled only by Ion's shoulder laser (which requires a tactical sacrifice to use)

Tone doesn't ruin the game, but it's horribly overpowered.
>>
>tfw when you get matched with hoth
>He utterly destroys you and your team
It's fucking crazy.
>>
File: Blowfish.gif (35KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
Blowfish.gif
35KB, 500x430px
>queue as team of 5
>get put in solo; 2 v 6 stack
>fills in; late game we're winning
>stop winning
>check scoreboard; 3 of us
>lose; 2nd place overall

>next game
>queue as team of 5
>get put in solo; 3 vs half stack + team
>nobody else of my ```team``` managed over 3 kills
>lose; 2nd place overall
>W/L goes down 1%

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>167376452
literally who
also t. hoth
>>
File: up your fov.webm (2MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
up your fov.webm
2MB, 896x504px
Any ETA on when that guy's gonna finish his grapple vid?
I need a good reason to use something other than holo again
>>
File: mastiff.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mastiff.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167347380
this thing is too much fun to use
>>
>>167363490
The way titanfall 1 titan combat was like some fucking badass gundam shit and I could solo entire teams in LTS.
The maps

Agreeing with the new throwables
Chaining wall runs and shit with slides is pretty dope
>>
First time playing online and its a fucking blast. Question tho
What is the max regen on everything?
Is it stupid to try work two weapons at a time or just use what i like
>>
>>167377918

You'll have every gameplay-affecting unlock for every weapon by the time you level it to 11 (they Regen at 20), and for Titans it's even lower. The max Regen for yourself is Gen 10, and it's functionally similar to "Prestige" in CoD. Weapons, Titans, and Factions do not have a maximum regen--people have them at Gen 80 or higher out there. It's just a way to continue getting credits, loot boxes, and XP by leveling them up. infinitely.

It is entirely possible to unlock every attachment for a weapon or Titan in one sitting, and those never go away--even if you regen--so don't feel like you're stuck using only one gun. Pick one up, use it for a few games, and put it down until you find one (or a few) you like.
>>
>>167377918
Definitely try everything and see what you like

Max Regen is 10.50 for Pilots and 100 for everything else
>>
>>167377506
Is that crosshair much better than default?
>>
File: speed is life.png (794KB, 838x559px) Image search: [Google]
speed is life.png
794KB, 838x559px
modanon here, i joined the party invite too quick lol
if you have questions about the crosshairs or anything, ask away
>>
>>167363490
>Titan customization, for TF2 I really would've liked a fleshed out titan customization system with more chassis and far, far more weapons and abilities to mix and match
>Visual quality of the maps, the shit going on in some of the environments really gave you an immersive feeling

>The refinements to the movement system, TF2 legit feels better to play than the first
>Visual customization, I'm kind of a whore for this shit, I just wish you had more/better options
>>
File: mrskeltal.gif (939KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mrskeltal.gif
939KB, 500x281px
>Amped SMR

Holy shit this is so fun. By far my favorite loadout is Mozambique for pilots and SMR for Titans. Once the titans drop, out comes amped SMR. Also Amped Mozambique is almost always a one shot kill, a nice bonus when someone wants to stop you from melting their titans

It dooms titans with two clips, why is this allowed?
>>
>>167378393
Can I give the charge rifle a different crosshair so I can aim it unzoomed?
>>
>titanfall general
lol seriously?
>>
>>167378565
>Using SMR only for titans
>Not using the full auto pilot gibbing machine against pilots

It's borderline OP against pilots if you can get the hang of it, it's unstoppable like me at an open bar
>>
>>167378328
hard to say
it just came with the pack that fixed all the SMG crosshairs so I stuck with it
>>
when are the other primes coming
>>
>>167378842
Tend to use the Mozy for Pilots true, but the SMR is much better when comes to going fast and gunning down slows

Still trying to master hitting aerial targets with it though
>>
File: ch-ching.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
ch-ching.gif
2MB, 426x240px
>>167378789
Nope, it's all a big joke. And you fell for it.
>>
>>167363490

STUFF I WANT BACK

>Map design

Titanfall 1 maps had rooftops and were much more easily traversable by pilots. Titanfall 2's maps tend towards three "lanes" divided by huge, impassible vertical barriers. Pilots are forced to follow the same general routs across a level as Titans are, and there's generally less uniquely "pilot" areas.

I'm actually pretty psyched that they're remastering TF1 levels. I figure if they lost the knack for level-making, the next best thing they can do is just copy their own work from the first game. Hey, it works for me.

>Hacking

It's stupid, I know, but I love the Data Knife and wished it had an actual use in multiplayer.

STUFF THAT CHANGED FOR THE BETTER

>Class-based Titans

I loved the loadout system in TF1, but some of the stuff they're pulling in 2 would be simply impossible. Class-based Titans means that Respawn can craft a suite of abilities that can compliment each other that couldn't exist in a vacuum. Things like Scorch's gas-traps or Ion's energy system just couldn't work as mix-n-matchable parts, but they work beautifully in a Titan that was designed with them in mind. Class-based Titans opened the door for giant robots with even more drastically different playstyles than the first game offered.

>Killing burn cards

Most retarded RNG-based consumables-in-a-lobby-FPS-for-some-fucking-reason shitfest awful idea in the world. Boosts are what Burn Cards should have been. They're dead and I'm glad.
>>
>>167378842
Any tips to get better with it against pilots other than lead your shots?
>>
>>167377506
The artists did such a good job on this game making every map so unique, I can tell which one is in the gif on mobile from the preview. I love the whole art style so much.
>>
>>167378967
You can hack specters you know

Why you would do it I cannot answer

But you can
>>
>>167378967
You can hack stalkers in the multiplayer.
If you hack one, you usually get the rest of its squad, so you can have a group of stalkers following you.
Their kills also level up your weapons.
>>
>>167379037
Like all grenadier weapons, keep high and utilize the splash more than relying on direct hits. I haven't used it very much, but the advice is still applicable based on my limited experience.

>>167379250
Spectres, not Stalkers. Either way, I'd rather just kill them and take the points directly than risk going through the hack animation. Not to mention it gives the enemy a new pack of Spectres to mulch.
>>
>>167378759
definitely, yes, just raise the active_crosshair_count and make sure their indexes are consecutive like in the video
>>
>>167379203
Camouflage. Now that you can play as a Specter it's possible to blend in with them in matches with AI
>>
>>167379342
P-post the video
>>
>dashing through the slows
>in a one Scorch open sleigh
>through the spawns we go
>strafing all the way
>>
File: 1436044469624.png (597KB, 754x638px) Image search: [Google]
1436044469624.png
597KB, 754x638px
>next content drop will include Prime Reapers
>they can execute doomed titans
>>
>>167379337
Right, the other S-word.
I dunno, I find a little bit of fun hacking a group and trying to keep them around as long as possible.
>>
File: 10 out of 10 its ok.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 its ok.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>167379519
>>167379543
>>
File: 1475756594314.png (12KB, 193x152px) Image search: [Google]
1475756594314.png
12KB, 193x152px
>tfw you're having a a fun fight against an enemy pilot and you're both using grenadier weapons
>Suddenly two reapers jump on you and start firing their fuck you rockets
It's the worst. Reapers are assholes
>>
>>167379543
>>
>>167379479
here ya go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bwP_QNs9U4
>>
File: 1484011957667.png (657KB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484011957667.png
657KB, 960x1024px
>>167377481
You mean this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD9WF_xXLgc
>>
File: flower stim.jpg (142KB, 457x538px) Image search: [Google]
flower stim.jpg
142KB, 457x538px
WE'RE fINALLY GETTING ART ON PIXIV
>>
>When you convince a slow friend to get TF2

https://youtu.be/_zSx7BtKzSo
>>
>>167380676
There's a guy in the general working on one, not that one
>>
>>167378921
2 more in march. northstar or ronin i think? i forget.
>>
>>167380976
Has he done other videos in the past?
>>
>>167378921
Soon™

I want Legion Prime
>>
>>167380976
I thought that was the one, it was posted here when it had like 10 views
>>
>>167381046
Northstar and Legion hopefully are next.
>>
What's the best primary for shredding titans if I want to use my pistol to kill pilots?
>>
File: When the leap just right.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
When the leap just right.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>167381342
Will they still be doing the "sleeked" versions for the Prime or will they be folloing a different theme?
>>
>>167379337
the spectres that are on your side don't contribute to your opponents score iirc.
>>
>>167381046
Wait, why is your core called molten core? Isn't it usually flame core?
>>
>>167381810
It's a secret skill that makes enemies drop legendary loot when they they die
>>
>>167381520
No word.

>>167381810
You can safely edit any text the game displays clientside. I use Colony Laser for Ion's core.
>>
what're y'alls dpi and sensitivity settings?
>>
>>167330254
Why is Flight Core so fucking inaccurate? Literally half the shots miss
>>
>>167382081
400 dpi 4.5sens

Can't say it's ideal
>>
>>167379467
Nope, players glow red, remember?
>>
>>167381046
I want you to leave.
>>
>>167381489
SMR crits do pretty good damage, even more so when amped.
>>
>>167381489
The SMR has the best damage, no contest.
>>
>>167382673
True, but they get in the way just enough to mess me up sometimes in tight corridors.
>>
File: cucked.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: eBcD9ihM6dQ.jpg (154KB, 1000x519px) Image search: [Google]
eBcD9ihM6dQ.jpg
154KB, 1000x519px
>>167381046

>see all these scorch gameplays of scorches sehow 2v1ing.
>Everyone just outranges, dashes away from me or im surrounded whenever I scorch

How? even tight corridors dont help me because most players are too smart for that.
>>
File: disgraceful.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disgraceful.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>167381489
COLD WAR

>>167382480
>mfw flight core as N* and feel like I could've just cluster+charged shot for an easier kill
>>
>>167385051
Scorch doesn't have to be short range. His thermite launcher does crazy damage if you stick it to a Titan, so once you learn how to fire it you can land long range hits on titans.
>>
>>167382081
800 DPI, 2.25 sens. Works out to a little more than 360° rotation for the full width of my mousepad.
>>
File: bait.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>167385754
Hacking should be a lot faster in MP then in SP, maybe only a third of the time.
>>
>>167385501
So wildfire launcher instead of inferno shield
>>
>>
>>167382081
1600 dpi at 10.5 in game
>>
>>167385501
How exactly do you "stick" it? I can land direct hits and all of the fire just falls on the fucking floor. I've also seen the fist coming down on firewall oneshot other titans at full health. He just seems random without the shield and flank style.
>>
>>167386013
Share your r1_english? I could use some more dunks in my life.
>>
>>167386314
Bullshit
>>
>>167382081
400 dpi, 2.4 sens
>>
File: ALLAHU ACKBAR.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ALLAHU ACKBAR.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167386410
here you go senpai https://a.pomf.cat/dnidxg.txt
>>
File: not worth the time.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
not worth the time.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
Whoever maintains the /tfg/ website:

The japanese audio mod linked in the downloads section only includes the subtitles but not the audio. You actually need to download the audio in addition to get everything working.

Perhaps the audio should be linked as well?
https://mega.nz/#!Bx4zCYaY!N2m8YFwV6qgt7Xio27G_yeDHQpufRP0e_MRmGpS0T3c
>>
File: ALLAHU ACKBAR 2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ALLAHU ACKBAR 2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
and that was happy hour
>>
>>167387440
Is this to replace the link thats there or to go alongside it
>>
>>167387494
To go alongside it.
>>
File: 1484282448792.gif (806KB, 262x169px) Image search: [Google]
1484282448792.gif
806KB, 262x169px
>>167385160
>He posted it
Thanks, I'll laugh at that for a while now
>>167385754
And that one made me wake my roommate up when it happened
>>
>>167387540
Added, will probably merge them into a single mega file later today
>>
File: sniperchan.png (302KB, 889x864px) Image search: [Google]
sniperchan.png
302KB, 889x864px
>>167386659
Appreciate it, my dank meme loving friend.
>>
>>167386314
I wish I were lying
I need to fix and lower it to where a single twitch doesn't have me doing a 360 to moonwalk away. I'm amazed I'm able to get kraber kills like this
>>
File: Stop trying friend.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stop trying friend.webm
2MB, 640x640px
Ignore the shit quality and the devotion (someone was saying it wasn't that good so I bullied them). But this guy somehow managed to do this then complained about the spawns afterwards lol.
>>
>>167388993
Did you record this on a capture card with RCA cables?
>>
>>167388820
post webms
>>
File: Fresh Kraber Memes.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh Kraber Memes.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>167390119
>>
File: Disappearing Act.webm (3MB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
Disappearing Act.webm
3MB, 846x480px
>>167390119
as you can see, my aim is is kind of shit
>>
File: Oldest Trick in the Book.webm (3MB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
Oldest Trick in the Book.webm
3MB, 846x480px
>>167390119
moreso in this one than others, but these are the only ones I have after I fixed my case of retardation and turned off acceleration in windows
>>
>>167390119
>>
So, I completely unironically play with the car, stealth, low profile, and tone. How heretical am I?
>>
>>167386320
The thermite launcher is supposed to do that. Think of it as a liquid. You want to bathe your enemies in it.

Firewall doesn't do a lot of damage on it's own but it's excellent for lighting the Incendiary traps which is what most likely dealt most of the damage.
>>
>>167391854
>car
meh
>stealth
honestly just gimping yourself
>stealth
only thing worth taking in that slot unless you like hover on grenadiers
>tone
bit of a cunt
>>
>>167391854
the only way you could be more heretical is if you used phase shift for the get out of jail free card
>>
>>167391958
Second stealth there obviously should be low profile.
>>
>>167391968
Not him but I use phase shit to sneak up on opponents. Its basically a way better stealth.
>>
>>167391958
I like stealth since it gives me an extra moment to get the drop on pilots. And I really don't think Tone is quite as op as it's made out to be; a good tone with good cover is hell, but without the shield or cover, it doesn't have enough health to last very long. Ronin are especially brutal; they're already hell up close, since their sword block tanks a bunch of damage, but their phase shift deletes locks on them, so it ruins your best counter.
>>
File: cwstim1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cwstim1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>167390119
>>
File: hoverdbl.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hoverdbl.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167392392
>>
File: mozambiquedbl.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mozambiquedbl.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>167390119
>>
>>167390669
thats pretty slick. i wanna give holo a go but i feel so defenseless against titans, especially ejecting. how do you deal with titans using holo pilot?
i run stim btw.
>>
>>167392385
tone has plenty health, its an atlas chasis. ronin will give you trouble sure, but not much so other titans. tone is OP, maybe indeed not as op as everyone screams, but definitely op and the "babby mode" titan of the bunch.
>>
File: HE FELL FOR IT.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HE FELL FOR IT.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>167392768
holo pilot is all about luck, so don't expect it to work all the time

when ejecting try and immediately drop your holo pilots, they'll follow you up. Obviously if the enemy titan is paying attention, you're fucked accept your death

Otherwise dealing with titans with holo is much easier than some other tacticals as you can give 'em the ruse cruise real easily just by popping up and dealing damage, then hiding away and sending a holo out the same way/a different exit in view of the titan and going for the opposite one
pretty much just have fun with it
>>
>>167392942
That health ticks away faster than you think. I think people think it's op because it's the simplest, but that's also its downfall; its main weapon needs a straight line, wasted shots are lost locks for the breadwinner, and it needs cover or it's going to be out dps'd.

What bugs me a little is Ronins losing locks in phase dash, and being immune to phasing into a titan by blocking. It makes it so you're almost always completely screwed when they get close, and they're already lethal at that range.
>>
File: I_need_a_name.jpg (364KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I_need_a_name.jpg
364KB, 1920x1200px
Hey /tfg/, I've been having trouble naming this loadout. Any suggestions?
>>
File: 18lu84domckhupng.png (464KB, 340x285px) Image search: [Google]
18lu84domckhupng.png
464KB, 340x285px
I'm so sorry XBox stack; just remember I asked and none of you objected.
>>
File: 20161210_030334.png (18KB, 79x154px) Image search: [Google]
20161210_030334.png
18KB, 79x154px
State builds and rate others.

EPG or EVA, gunnrunner + more ammo
Charge rifle, fast aim, fast swap
Firestar
Hover
Grapple
Extra battery
Fast regen

Scorch
Turbo engine, warp dome, wildfire launcher
>>
File: 1414552316124.png (243KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1414552316124.png
243KB, 540x721px
>>167393618
>gunnrunner
>>
>>167393416
the health ticks away at the same rate as the other atlas chasis, ion. arguably it ticks away slower since you have a shield that lets you defend yourself and dish out damage.

it is the simplest while also being strong, that is one of the main reasons why its disliked. too easy to use for to big a payoff.

every single other titan's main weapon also needs line of sight, tone does not. your rocket barrage will turn corners and go above terrain to hit enemies. same with salvo core if fired into the air; there is little defense against that. you also have some of the strongest kitsl; sonar kit gives 2 locks in an aoe and reveals enemies to your entire team.

every titan needs cover, but only tone and legion can have cover and still output damage.

ronin is supossed to be lethal at melee/close range, that is his role. tf2 has a class system where titans counter others.

im guessing you are relatively new? or perhaps you have not played other titans much? try regening all of the titans once, that will probably change your perspective on tone.
>>
>>167391968
>Not using phase shift to appear inside of people and instagib them
>>
>>167393335
maybe ill give it another go. have you used it with a grenadier build by chance? im running cold war, ordnance expert and hover.
>>
File: 1483961329002.png (495KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
1483961329002.png
495KB, 553x827px
Good games Xbox stack you sweet bastards.

Northstar #1.
>>
>>167394013
I use it with my EPG class. I get some fun kills by sending out my holopilot and firing the EPG at whoever tries to melee it

I find it's better to use grapple or stim with the Cold War as it's better used if you're above enemies
>>
>>167393618
sounds fun with EPG, but hover and EVA? sounds weird. does hover benefit you at all with EVA? gunrunner is also not very useful, though if you are on console then maybe its better there.

CW/LSTAR extra ammo/fast reload
mozambique extra ammo
gravity star
hover
stim
battery/amp weapons
ordnance expert
northstar/ronin, double smoke
viper thrusters and either 2 arc wave or faster phase dash on ronin, depending on how i wanna play him.
>>
>Welcome to /TFG/, how tough are ya?
>I once got a Mega-Kill with the Cold War...
>Yeah, so?
>... Without any stim.
>R-right this way sir.
>>
>>167394283
>>167393774
I admit to using autosprint. Unless gunrunner doesnt effect you in the air then il swap it out.
>>
>>167394372
Gunrunner literally only makes a difference when sprinting on the ground.
You can already shoot in midair/slide/wallrun by default.
>>
>>167393618
Softball - Extra ammo/Faster reload
Mag Launcher - Extra ammo/Faster reload
Frag Grenades
Wallhang
Ordinance Expert
Grapple
Battery or Ticks (For pilot v pilot shenanigans)
Scorch - Extra Dash/Flame Shield/ Dome Shield
>>
>>167393463
What the hell did I miss that warrants an apology
>>
>>167382490
>>167385672
>>167386548
aren't those dpis low enough to cause pixel skipping on most monitor sizes? or is pixel skipping actually not that bad?
I'm assuming you all have big-ass mousepads?
>>
>>167393618
7/10 for EVA and obvious charge rifle exploit setup

Alternator w/ Fast Reload+Tactikill
MGL w/ Extra Ammo+Fast Reload
Arc Grenade
Low Profile
Holo Pilot
Dice Roll
Fast Regen

Scorch w/ Turbo Engine and Inferno Shield
>>
>>167394550
how come wallhang? otherwise fun/10. softball is great
>>167394643
i dont know what pixel skipping is, but getting a larger mousepad, changing from wrist aim to arm aiming and lowering my sens/dpi has greatly increased my accuracy.
>>
>>167394671
Wait theres an exploit? I just picked it for most damage
>>
>Complex
>Team is shit
>Win first place by a mile but lose
>There's a RDDT shitter on the enemy team

I really wish i could travel through screen so i could kill randoms sometimes
>>
feels like they doubled EPG's splash

havent used it in a while
>>
>>167396105
it did get a buff in the most recent patch. still not enough for a 1 hit splash kill though, doubt theyd ever make it that strong
>>
>>167327427
NOT FAST ENOUGH DAMMIT
>>
>>167396409
the explosion feels bigger but maybe i just forgot what it was before
>>
File: fast get faster.png (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fast get faster.png
497KB, 1920x1080px
>>167345370
what do i win?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 700x525px
>you can ADS Northstar's flight core
>this tightens the spread
>mfw barely finding out
>>
How do I roll a grenade instead of tossing it?
>>
So I can see that ~2500 people are playing on PC right now, but when I'm trying to get into an attrition match is says only 300 are playing. I know that means in my region, but does that mean the game is very tightly restricted by region?

For example: I'm USA east coast. Obviously the game will try to match me with people from that region first. But if the game has to choose between A. Matching me with people from USA west coast instead or B. Not ever letting me get into a game as not enough people are playing in my region, which would it choose? Most games are A, on PC anyway.
>>
WHY DO I SUCK AT AIMING
>>
>>167398579
Get a bigger mouse pad
Lower your in game sensitivity
Increase your DPI
move the mouse with your whole arm (everyone says this but I still rely on my wrist too much)

The rest is just practice.
>>
>>167398292
if you mean literally roll like a ball on the ground, you cant do that. you can cook grenades by holding RMB. whered you get the idea that you could roll grenades on the ground? unless im misundertanding you.
>>
>>167398297
it is tightly restricted by region, but if it gets desperate enough itll start mixing.
>>
>>167398709
what if I'm in console
>>
>>167398292
>>167398815

Cook and weapon switch to drop the nade in place.
>>
>>167398904
use the r-201 and let auto-aim do its thing
>>
>>167398904
mess around with the advanced control options. theyre on pc so im assuming theyre on console too. i have no idea what any of them do but maybe theres a guide out there about it.
aim assist is pretty strong on console already, its strange that you would have trouble aiming. from what ive seen, the problem is that people have trouble using the movement system. most console gameplay i see is people sprinting on the ground like its cod or battlefield, hardly ever wallrunning or moving vertically or slidehopping
>>
>>167399485
>most console gameplay i see is people sprinting on the ground like its cod or battlefield, hardly ever wallrunning or moving vertically or slidehopping
This is def not the case in Xbone.
>>
>>167398994
Neat
Is this the only way to cancel?
>>
>>167400016
i dunno, ps4 or xbox, almost every console stream/youtube video is of people playing the game, well, wrong. yes i know not EVERYONE plays like this and there are pros on console that can do everything the pros on pc can do, but comparing pc vs console gameplay makes it almost look a different game.
this is also not an insult to anyones skill, people work with what they have, and its gonna be more difficult to play tf2, a fast paced game, with a gamepad successfully. for an fps like tf2, kb/m is better than a gamepad. im sure theres people who have mastered all the stuff with a gamepad, but it takes more effort than it would when using a kb/m
>>
>>167397876
I'm gen 7 northstar and this is the first I'm hearing of this. God dammit
>>
File: Cold War.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cold War.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167389690
Webm for retards raped it and I had already deleted the source after without checking it lol.

>>167390119
Cold War is too much fun.
>>
File: coldwar2&melee.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
coldwar2&melee.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>167400486
it is. best raifu!
>>
>just discovered you get 2 laser shots per charge with ion

God damn its like giant quake 3, poppin niggas across the map is so much fun, I love ion now.
>>
>>167400694
be careful. if you pop off two laser shots, you are left with zero energy. meaning your entire kit is not usable(save tripwire mines if you use the perk). you are defenseless until you regen energy
>>
>>167400993
I sit at the back being a faggot, with the 30% core you can have laser core super fast. I want to say its almost OP, but tone still exists.
>>
>>167401131
nah i dont think its op. like i said, popping two laser shots leaves you defenseless. if you sit in the back, you can easily be flanked by a ronin and get your asshole ripped apart, especially if you are caught with no energy.
>>
>>167400158

I believe so.
>>
>>167397876
>>167400357
speaking of this, another thing many people dont seem to know is that you can zoom in with laser shot, and hold the charge with RMB
>>167400694
>>
File: MUHCOLDWAR.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MUHCOLDWAR.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>167400619
Picked it up again after a break to try other grenadiers a while back, doing bombing runs on slows still feels great

Honorable mention to the lads in the RUSE CREW earlier
>>
File: cw3eden.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cw3eden.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167402742
what sensitivity are you playing at? your cursor seems to be moving 1 million mph. how can you aim like that?
>>
post lewd northstar
>>
>>167325965
>mfw when music from Ratchet Gladiator/Deadlocked starts playing at 4:38
>mfw when no face
It's this one btw http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/musique/rg/08%20-%20Catacrom%20IV%20-%20On%20the%20Prowl.mp3
>>
Killing pilots with the charge rifle is so damn satisfying
>>
File: 1464031273646.jpg (39KB, 617x531px) Image search: [Google]
1464031273646.jpg
39KB, 617x531px
>>167403460
>spot pilot hiding
>gas and burn the entire corridor
>get quad
>>
>>167393430
faggot
>>
>>167402853
I don't think I've changed it from the default, which I think was 5? I'm also rolling with my mouse's default 1600 DPI. Feels pretty easy to aim like that, or at the very least comfortable to me. Honestly I didn't really notice it until you pointed it out, I guess I haven't really felt the need to alter it since I seem to do pretty well with most weapons, but I can definitely see myself changing some things around for snipers if I ever get around to trying them out.
>>
How do I check my mouse's DPI ?
>>
>>167404958
That's freakishly high, if it works for you cool but try a lower sens to get a feel for it.
>>
i don't get it
i usually perform really well yet i can't seem to win any games it's really fucking close too i just had a match that we lost 365-364
am i just unlucky or am i doing something wrong?
>>
File: 1476757820839.jpg (99KB, 448x537px) Image search: [Google]
1476757820839.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
tfw havent played titanfall in a week
>mousepad is still drying
>>
>>167405992
in the drivers if you have a gamer mouse
cheap office mouses have a fixed dpi iirc
look it up in product description maybe
>>
File: Haaaaax.webm (3MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Haaaaax.webm
3MB, 600x600px
>>167390119
>>
>>167407789
Ok thanks
>>
>>167406334
Will do, definitely gonna try sniper shit in addition to that for meme loadouts.
>>
a few things:
-just how the fuck do you use the shotgun if you can be sniped halfway across the map by any fucking weapon except this one? it's fucking impossible
-fuck the devotion in the ass
-fix the fucking tone already
-is there any reason to use anything but L-STAR and stim?
>>
ded gaem
>>
>>167409714
i'm not the best shotgun player, got to like gen 3 on EVA before switching to cold war because someone called me a faggot nearly every game

try: not picking shotgun on homestead
taking fights in tighter areas where you can one shot fools
picking phase shift as tactical so when you miss you might have anotehr chance at one shotting
>>
>>167397876
>>167400357
Gen 13.7, I cannot even begin to describe my frustration at not realizing this
>>
>>167409714
>-is there any reason to use anything but L-STAR and stim?
as long as epg and stim exist, yes
>>
File: like basic all over again.webm (3MB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
like basic all over again.webm
3MB, 900x563px
>>167400158
>>
File: BF evlevator.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BF evlevator.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>167412223
>that moment you realize you've fucked up
>>
File: aaAAAAAAGHAGGHHAGAAAAHH oh.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aaAAAAAAGHAGGHHAGAAAAHH oh.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167412223
>>167412407
>>
File: 1481417676502.png (385KB, 551x310px) Image search: [Google]
1481417676502.png
385KB, 551x310px
>>167409714
Gen 10 EVA main here
Don't use the EVA on Crash Site or Homestead
Master the Parkour system, and use Phase, Pulse Blade, or my Personal favorite, Stim.
Stick to walls, stay mobile
Work on your aim, the spread is tight
Get all that set, and you've got one of the best weapons in the game when mastered in your hands
>>
>>167415443
Thanks for the help. What secondary do i go with? i suppose something to compensate he lack of range on the eva with? i always feel so helpless with only a short range weapon
>>
>>167415726
Charge Rifle, with extra ammo and Charge Hack
In PvP bring the Wingman, Wingman Elite, or Hammond
>>
>>167415443
>Don't use the EVA on Crash Site or Homestead
disregard this anons advice, he is not good enough to be trusted
>>
>>167415443
>>167416416
i still don't get it
all it is is "Hey see that pilot across the map with the hemlock? yea i'm dead" like just how do you play this?
>>
WHEN IS LIVEFIRE???
>>
File: Bombing Run.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bombing Run.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
More Cold War WebMs six hours late.
>>
>>167416673
Go faster.

>>167416834
Whenever our Glorious Console Overlords allow it to be certified for their blessed hardware. As usual.
>>
File: Bombing Run 2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bombing Run 2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>167416673
Use cloak, stim or phase shift.
>>
>>167417658

Jesus fuck, we get it, you like the cold war

We don't need to see these same 3-5 webms posted with no context every thread
>>
>>167415443
Its actually really good on Crash Site since there is almost no open space and its a very cluttered map.
>>
anyone using the devotion needs to be violated by dogs
>>
>>167418380
just safe space shift away :^)
>>
>>167418380

That changes nothing. Those players follow ythe meta religiously.
You could say they are devoted/spoiler] to it.
>>
File: 1485245807089.png (2MB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1485245807089.png
2MB, 680x510px
>>167407676
tfw now my gpu fan broke
>>
are there any titanfall youtubers that arent frothyomen? like, good ones.
>>
File: salt.png (120KB, 582x154px) Image search: [Google]
salt.png
120KB, 582x154px
post salt
>>
File: mp_angel_city0036.jpg (138KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
mp_angel_city0036.jpg
138KB, 1440x900px
>>167345370
Couldn't be arsed to look through more screencaps, but I think this is up there.
>>
>>167419971
people read the chat?
>>
File: mp_crashsite30000.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_crashsite30000.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>167345370
this is about as good as ive ever done. i dont have a lot of games though so maybe i will do as good again one day.
>>
File: i'm borrowing this.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i'm borrowing this.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167419612
i rather doubt it, at the end of the day a "cod-like" is only going to attract a certain flavor of idiot when it comes to youtube viewership, which means only a certain kind of cunt is going to make content for them
>>
File: softball is life.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
softball is life.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw starting to like the softball more than the Cold War
Why are grenadiers so fun?
>>
File: pop pop pop pop.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pop pop pop pop.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>167420538
I'm torn about the delay on the softball. On one end the delay sucks, but on the other watch the enemy pilot pop open on the death screen produces ample amounts of salt
>>
File: 1485065111416.png (53KB, 281x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485065111416.png
53KB, 281x384px
>>167421025
It's one of the most satisfying guns to use.
Although i wish it was more consistent. Sometimes it leaves direct sticks with a small amount of health.
frustrating.
>>
>>167421778
>phase shift
>fast
>>
>>167376452
>match up against tfg
>they're actually not even that good at pilot combat
come on now
>>
>>167422551
NAMES

.t /tfg/ combat trainer
>>
File: SOFTBALL.png (737KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SOFTBALL.png
737KB, 1920x1080px
>i only do well when I DONT play with /tfg/

what did i mean by this
>>
>>167423235
i think you just happened to be playing against newbies/the disabled
>>
File: 2017.02.04-10.33.png (505KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017.02.04-10.33.png
505KB, 1920x1080px
Am I fast yet?
>>
>>167423235
>>167423927
>This
also your a fag
>>
File: reverse airgoose.webm (3MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
reverse airgoose.webm
3MB, 1138x640px
Nothing like nigging a kill from a friendly titan
>>
>>167424195
why does that look like hitscan?
>>
File: power.jpg (22KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
power.jpg
22KB, 400x294px
>>167423235
I've started playing with /tfg/fags yesterday and I'm already playing much better than before.
>>
is there a way to wipe your stats? It took me a long while to get even average
>>
>>167424891
Me too, but I don't think there is. Anyway it's the proof we have come a long way, so why hide it
>>
Every time I do bad in a round I feel physically sick and ashamed of myself

if I'm not in the top three at least then I'm on suicide watch

My quest to become /fast/ continues.
>>
>>167426476
>Be me
>Consistently #4
>Not playing anchor
>Not good enough for top three
I'll make it one day famalam.
>>
File: muh lifetime avg.png (80KB, 490x250px) Image search: [Google]
muh lifetime avg.png
80KB, 490x250px
>>167424891
>TFW you were so bad at the beginning that not even several 20.0's in a row will bump up your lifetime
Atleast I'm not 0.9 anymore, but still
>>
File: softball.jpg (57KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
softball.jpg
57KB, 500x462px
Tips for Softball for a primarily Cold War buckero?
>>
>>167421968
If you can't go fast without stim or grapple you're a true shitter
>>
>>167426476
as long as i have more points than 1st or 2nd on the enemy team im content
>>
File: Yayfun.png (367KB, 1122x584px) Image search: [Google]
Yayfun.png
367KB, 1122x584px
Fun, I enjoy carrying every game I play.
>>
>>167419612
Least douchey tf2 youtube is iblueairjgr
>>
>>167427651
>33 ping
I think I never went that low in 50 hours
>>
>>167398994
>>167398815
>>167400158
You can only do this with Frags though. The Cook then weapon swap drop thing. Good for killing pursuers!
>>
File: Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png (270KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png
270KB, 853x480px
How do I stop hitting myself with my own arc grenades, /tfg/ ?
>>
>>167428193
You just stop using the shitter grenades and use anything else
>>
>>167428193
wait until they make the ridiculous AoE on them smaller
use different ordinance
stop throwing them in small rooms
stop being a dummy
>>
>>167428439
>>167428546
I think I'll just use G-Star now, I don't know why I've sticked with arc so long when I don't seem to use them correctly.
Firestar makes ground damages right ?
>>
>>167428690
It causes the patch of ground it is on to burn for a few seconds by constantly emitting thermite. If it directly hits a moving object like a pilot or titan, they carry the fire with them as it spills along the ground.
>>
>>167428690
Gravity Star is for assholes. Frag Grenades are master race. You can throw them in the beginning of the match and get guaranteed kills in certain maps like Crash Site and I think Home Front.
>>
>>167428962
Nice I'll try those too

>>167429029
I mainly use softball so it's a bit redundant

>Gravity Star is for assholes
Good thing I am one then
>>
>>167428690
I fucking hate g-star. it does nothing against the phase shift meta but gets me stuck every time
>>
>>167428193
only throw them at titans
>>
>>167429125
I always swap out to them when I get put in BH. It burns faster than smoke grenade and can lock down a bank for a few moments.
>>
>>167429374
Bring an Archer.

Throw the nade, pop out and rocket them. You can land shots way more often this way.
>>
>>167429738
are you suggesting this with a gstar or the arc nade?
>>
>>167429374
scrub

smacking people in the face with a firestar is a true mark of skill
>>
>>167430194
Arc. You need that disoriented effect to buy time for the locking.

If you're good with Gstar there's another neat trick you can do. If you think a pilot is going for an eject, toss one at their cockpit. They'll get stuck floating mid air or dead after the Titan blows.
>>
File: sheev_spin.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
sheev_spin.webm
1MB, 720x404px
This needs to be Ronin Prime's execution
>>
>>167431121
>Not the assassin execution from Serenity
>>
File: thermite backscratcher.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thermite backscratcher.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
post scorch
>>
>>167424281
Im guessing because the projectile seems faster than you think it is
>>
>>167426943
Carpet bomb the target
If you ADS you get an indicator for your arc but dont rely on that too much.
Extra ammo/Fast reload for Maximum bombing runs
Learn to use the weird reticle, if it sticks youll get a hit marker but a stick isn't always a kill.

Same for Cold war you'll want to have an elevation and speed advantage over your target.
>>
>>167431121
I'm picturing something like a literal *phases behind you* nothin personnel pilot *killing stroke*
>>
>>167433648
it would be like the ronin taking out the sword, phase shifting through the titan, sheathing it, and the enemy titan exploding behind it.
>>
>>167432041
You lost pretty much exactly the same health as a successful rodeo though
>>
>>167433851
He denied the enemy a battery pull which will deny him the 33% or whatever towards his next titan, and the potential to put a battery in a friendly titan.
>>
>>167433851
If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die my way not yours. At least that's my opinion on it.
>>
>>167433851
there was a reaper firing at me as well so the numbers may have been skewed
>>
File: popo.png (91KB, 864x249px) Image search: [Google]
popo.png
91KB, 864x249px
Another post for the Spotify playlist, just (You) the post with any suggestions and they'll be addded
>>
>>167434053

Unless that 33% was enough to get him his Titan he'll lose it when he gets killed, then you just grab the battery and put it back in yourself for some core charge and a shield. Honestly there are a lot of times where I feel like a successful rodeo is more beneficial to me (the Titan) than to the guy who did it.
>>
File: IMG_7617.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7617.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw G36 Mastiff
>almost accomplished my goal of reaching max level with ONLY Mastiff (save for the few TFG stacks where we used other shit for fun)
What's your favorite weapon, fellow fasts?
>>
>>167434742
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PUYUjfQew8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Slr3cG3wQ
>>
>>167435349
G2

its a space14 and is laser accurate
>>
File: 1480961978132.jpg (51KB, 567x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480961978132.jpg
51KB, 567x640px
>amped wingman elite doesn't one-shot people
this sucks
>>
File: tumblr_nz0hm8cXfi1r4eu1co1_400.png (209KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz0hm8cXfi1r4eu1co1_400.png
209KB, 400x400px
*SLAMS FIST ON TABLE*
WHERES MY JACK & BT EDIT OF CALVIN & HOBBES
>>
>>167435349
Softball. I like killing things fast without having to track aim
>>
>>167436964
>mfw no Gurren Lagann OP parody with Jack as Simon, Lastimosa as Kamina and Briggs as Yoko
>>
File: 03f.gif (3MB, 496x472px) Image search: [Google]
03f.gif
3MB, 496x472px
>>167436223
>Regular wingman oneshots amped
>>
>>167434742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Glk8AJv2U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c_RSG8HymY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU

I doubt any of this is on spotify, but it dosn't hurt to try
>>
>>167403253
I noticed that when I first watched one of his videos. Good music choice DESU
>>
>>167428546
I didn't realise how large the AoE was until I saw the killcam, the fucker who killed me threw it about twelve foot to my right and it still hit
>>
Is there a guide on how to edit the text the game displays anywhere?

Flying Reaper unrelated.
>>
>>167434742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvfNmXbVHi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV26Byx60eE
these are my personal favorites for going fast
>>
File: Softballing1.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Softballing1.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
File: mp_crashsite30002.jpg (1019KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mp_crashsite30002.jpg
1019KB, 2560x1440px
>>167438660
Derp.
>>
File: 2694320-smile.jpg (55KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
2694320-smile.jpg
55KB, 615x345px
>>167438764
>>
File: WewLaddy.png (371KB, 1101x540px) Image search: [Google]
WewLaddy.png
371KB, 1101x540px
Yet again carrying a bunch of retards, and also fighting a bunch of retards.

Was pretty fun.
>>
I can't tell if I'm getting better, or if the last couple of matches were full of new players.

Felt like I was bullying them.

Next few were harder and I was put back in my second to last spot.
>>
File: 1483300626092.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483300626092.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>167434742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CyX_OTblA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc8Osb5zYm4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rui0hzN-EFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD27TXoZODY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L1jQ-VV9Fs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62qWI7CpIds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVOHB5Y6ZMg
>>
>>167432898
A stick is ALWAYS a kill now..
That was a bug that Respawn fixed.
>>
>>167441335
nah I have that problem too
>>
File: 1 Player, 5 Anchors.png (562KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1 Player, 5 Anchors.png
562KB, 1920x1080px
>>167345370
My only regret is not reaching 300 points
>>
oh my god i'm so fucking bad at this game i can't win a round to save my fucking life
>>
>>167441769
As a guy who's currently slowly escaping the shitter pool, I can just say to stick to it and train.
It's worth it
>>
>>167416673
you dont try to engage a pilot across the map. if you see one, assume theyve seen you and take cover, or use your tactical to get away if they start firing at you. EVA is all about close range, using the movement system to go fast and flank/get the drop on your opponent. this anon >>167415443 summed it up pretty well.
if youre new then its gonna be difficult the first couple of hours regardless of what weapon you use, but you will get better with more play and learn how to avoid long range encounters.
>>
File: cold warrior.webm (3MB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cold warrior.webm
3MB, 1728x1080px
>>167434742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srX3csM1lhU

not sure if its on spotify because I don't use it, but future funk is the best music for going fast.
>>
It's a tragedy that every single Apex Predator mercenary got a callsign banner, except for Viper. How come /ourboy/ doesn't get any love?
>>
File: anderson.png (860KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
anderson.png
860KB, 887x1097px
>>167442526
>that webm
That was amped right ? R-right ?
>>
>>167442526
>Slows can't even shoot down a guy in front of them running with steam

pathetic desu
>>
>>167434202
you also lost the opportunity to turn around and kill the pilot, get your battery back along with a shield and health boost.
>>
Can you not execute titans with sword core? that seems like a huge disadvantage
>>
>>167443290
does it? id rather smack them to death with a sword than waste time doing an execution when i could be doing more smackin
>>
>>167443290

Nope, and yep. You still kill them pretty fast, (faster than an execute would), but there are a whole lot of situations where I'd take the five or so seconds of invulnerability over a faster kill.
>>
>>167443290
>ronin cant one shot doomed titans with sword core
>northstar cant one shot a doomed titan
>tone can one shot with one volley of rockets

what did respawn mean by this?
>>
>>167443526
BALANCE
A
L
A
N
C
E
>>
>>167443526
They wanted shitters to be accommodated due to their lack of diversity and mental capacity senpai.
>>
>>167443050
nah, I was surprised that shot gibbed them all

thats why you can see me charging another shot at the end of the webm
>>
>>167443526
Atleast scorch can instantly kill sufficiently low health titans without any chance for pilot eject.
>>
>>167443945
Woah yeah the splash is really big there, even the guy on the left who was pretty far got colded
>>
>>167443526
>>northstar cant one shot a doomed titan
Cluster+critical hit with railgun, scrub.
>>
File: IMG_6998.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6998.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>167444024
That's why Flame Core a best
>only Core that is meant to hit multiple targets at once
>delivers all its damage instantly
>animation is practically unnoticeable to enemies
>if they're at less than one bar of health, it destroys them and their pilot with no chance to eject
Scorch is bae
>>
>>167444389
that's 2 shots
>>
>>167444389
but why is tone allowed to have everything so fucking easy?
>>
>>167444974
Literally takes less time than Tone's Macross spam animation
>>
REEEEEE FUCKING DOOMFAGS WON THE /V/GA
>>
File: awalldenied2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
awalldenied2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167417516
i just woke up, gonna go through a few gbs of recordings and make some new webms!
>>
>>167445443
>caring about the /v/GA's after what happened the first time
>caring about the /v/GA's when they first announced
>/v/

fuck you
>>
>>167445443
people care about those still?
>>
>>167445443
>Production quality lower than /v/ musicals
>Still caring about that

Why? It's obvious not even the guy who runs it cares about it anymore.
>>
>>167443236
The loss of the battery is greater than the recovery of a battery though, right?
>>
>>167446431
Not really
Health return is slightly less but you also get the shield
>>
>>167446431
im not sure, i cant find rodeo damage numbers. a battery shield is an extra 2500 hp, plus the amount healed by installing by battery, which i also cant find but i think its around half to 1 bar of hp? so no probably not.
>>
>>167446858

Plus you get the 20% core charge.
>>
>>167443526
>>167444389
I one shot doomed titans if I hit them in the crit zone and fully charged. I'm pretty sure there are even game prompts for this in the loading screens.
>>
is the railgun projectile speed the same as the kraber? I wonder if I could get practice on sniping outside of northstar
>>
>>167447663
Your bullet is a lot bigger imo, I would git gud with a kraber then Northstar would be a breeze?
>>
File: nsmelee2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nsmelee2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
felt good. these guys had been terrorizing me with endless arc grenades/mgl spam for what felt like forever.
>>
How does /tfg/ feel about Quake and related games?
>>
>>167449343
Great relics of the past that laid the foundation for our future

Great to play from time to time, but i'd rather they stay as they are than some retard trying to remake them in the modern time

DOOM was a miracle, but those don't happen often
>>
>>167428193
use sachel and blow slow shitters up
>>
>>167450437
Are they good against titans ?
>>
>>167449959
>DOOM was a miracle
The MP sure wasn't.
>>
>>167450573
very, as long as you can aim and detonate them on time. they do a lot of damage to titans
>>
>>167442526
>thoose 3 retards couldn't even melee him >>167450573
you can halve a titn's health with it, so yeah, plus they are easy kills on campers even if you are in a hurry
>>
>>167450573
One satchel takes close to a full bar of health off of a titan. I've been practicing throwing on satchels and then rodeoing a titan. You take the battery into the shadow realm and detonate for massive damage.
>>
Whoever contributed to the Titanfall Spotify playlist has good taste
>>
>>167450676
Gonna try to rodeo jambo with that then
>>
>>167450573
Used to be when rodeo wasn't a cutscene.
>>
I JUST WANT TO PLAY BOUNTY HUNT WHAT THE FUCK.
9 people wanna queue up so I can play? Fuck this dead game.
>>
>>167451063
nah bitch play attrition
>>
>>167451063
it blows my mind that some people enjoy that game mode. what do you enjoy about it over attrition?
>>
>>167451104
I hate attrition though :( bounty hunt was the only reason i bought this game.
>>167451158
Intensity, uniqueness and clear objective. While it's better in tf2, especially without autoaim pistol, playing tdm with minions spawning and farming was a cluster fuck. I like the focus on farming of bounty hunt with killing each other still being important, as you get money you get more nervous trying not to get killed, and there is a satisfaction of killing someone with tonnes of money. Especially intense come bank time. Hell nothing has me on the edge of the seat quite like when both teams have enough bonus to win and banks open.
>>
Vaulting needs a option to be disabled.
>>
>>167451443
to each their own i guess. bounty hunt is redundant imo and should have been replaced with frontier defense, which was hugely popular in tf1.
>>
>>167451459

Dude I'd take it as a Perk 1 even.
>>
>>167451459
just hit a wall sideways and then jump over the edge to avoid the vault.
>>
File: 1484864710057.jpg (35KB, 588x561px) Image search: [Google]
1484864710057.jpg
35KB, 588x561px
>>167431121
kek
>>
>last titan standing on homestead or that jungl3 map
>take stim to avoid getting caught out in open cause shit map
>get immediately killed after ejecting
>take phase shift to avoid dieing after ejecting
>impossible to get any momentum and get away from titans quickly
>>
WHY DID THEY NERF THE VOLT

WHY
>>
>>167454230
because it needed it

all they need to do now is nerf the devotion
>>
>>167454230
just use literally any other SMG that is dumb accurate and does damage
>>
>>167454291
it is fun punishing devotion users, but I'd rather be able to use something with flavor than switch to something good enough to counter them
>>
>>167453882
>impossible to get any momentum and get away from titans quickly
try slidehopping
>>
>>167386013
Can you post your .vpks?
I want the center dots.
>>
File: cw3complex.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cw3complex.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167445605
ive grown to love hover. these days it usually only gets me killed once a game or so. still wish it had its own keybind though
>>
>>167454986
I can't get enough air to use the coldwar right without hover. I'm actually considering buying it after regenning just to be able to use the CW better.
>>
>>167431121
that's a good trick
>>
>>167454291
>because it needed it

Got something to back that up pal?
>>
>>167455238
yeah, the only perfectly accurate hipfire weapon in the game shouldn't do as much damage as other guns
>>
>>167454230
It's still decent, you just have to get used to not being carried by your weapon instead of your own ability
>>
>>167454986
i really need to get into the cold war
what's your setup?
>>
>>167455238
zero recoil hipfired(literally), no damage dropoff with range. it also did more damage at far range than most assault rifles, making them pretty much useless in comparison. the near damage was also comparable. it was basically an SMG that was better than most assault rifles in every way
>>
File: mp_lobby0024.jpg (176KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0024.jpg
176KB, 1600x900px
>>167455537
you can switch out hover and ordnance expert if you dont want to rely on gstar too much. hover takes some getting used to, but after a while it becomes very helpful.
>>
>>167455773
I never thought to put hover to cold war.
Not him, but going to try that too.
>>
File: coldwarhover3.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coldwarhover3.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>167455916
well grenadier weapons are all about having the high ground, you should always be above enemies. hover can give you a stable aiming platform if you are already above your enemies, though its not wise to use if you are not sure if there are other enemy pilots around.
>>
>>167455238
I not the most infuriating weapon to play against, the Devotion takes the cake for that matter, but still:
>perfect hipfire accuracy
>hitscan
thoose 2 alone are a no-no for me but whatever
>tiny ass recoil
>good at all ranges
>big mag
>>
Anyone spotted any special reload animations apart from the Garand style G2?
>>
I honestly can't see much reason to quit using the car. Its range isn't good on the open maps, but I'm always wallrunning and jumping everywhere, which it's perfect for. Love popping people in the head while zooming over them
>>
>>167457454
Variety?
>>
>>167457287
I I think I spotted a rare melee animation.
Instead of a typical hook punch when on the ground, I did some kind of muay thai knee strike.
>>
>>167457625
pretty sure the tiger knee is an unlock
>>
>>167443526
Doesn't one-shot them; it just looks that way because they usually have to plink the titan a few more times, and you take way more damage when doomed. It is stupid that a charged Northstar wouldn't one-shot, but maybe a crit would?
>>
File: Sans titre.png (1003KB, 1727x788px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
1003KB, 1727x788px
>>167457454
I find TF2 to have rather uncomfortable automatic weapons, so I tend to play Battlefield for conventional gunplay, however, I love to use stuff like the EPG, the Lstar, the Cold War, .....
Also, since Angel City and me having to grind executions and eventually picking up habits and tactics that literally allowed me to go melee only, I'm convinced the weapons dont matter, its how you use them
>>
>>167457725
The knee combo execution is an unlock, but you can do just the knee strike as a regular melee too.
Normally happens for me if i melee while falling, but I'm not sure of the actual trigger.
>>
>>167454291
Hemlock needs nerfing, too. I think one full burst is an instant kill, and it's dead accurate
>>
>>167457912
thats normal. happens when you jump and melee someone.
>>
>>167362689
How about you spend some more time with your girlfriend you fuckstick.

Self-pitying tripfags deserve everything they get.
>>
>>167458005
>that's normal
I know, that's why I said you can do it as a regular melee.
>>
>>167457984
I never had much luck with it on PC, is it really op there? I don't think all 3 shots are dead accurate.
>>
>>167457862
I have trouble leading the shots on the LSTAR, but it's a great weapon.
>>
>>167458429
It's more of a console thing. The aim assist makes it very easy to hit all 3 shots and it comes it so fast it's pretty much an instant kill, even when going fast
>>
File: 1486078381844.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486078381844.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
>>167458220
>Self-pitying tripfags
>tripfags
>>
>>167373724
>>167373861
You don't. Scorch has the same weaknesses of Tone, positioning, just the other way around (Tone sucks dick when you're in her face, Scorch sucks dick at long range). Ion and Northstar both shit on Scorch, as much as a lot of people want to believe otherwise.
>>
>>167458429
I play it on xbone, and I didn't have much trouble landing all three shots. It seems to be slightly less popular lately, in favor of devotion and smr, but you'll still join plenty of matches with someone running around the edge of the map sniping people with it
>>
>>167458509
I have trouble to, the trick isn't to become a human aibot, I have a rather average aim, but to just place yourself in situations where you literaly can't miss, try to get a regen on the weapon and see if you improove maybe I have to do the sam with the SMR, I suck dicks at it
>>
>>167458250
alright, well, its not a rare melee animation. it triggers anytime you melee an enemy pilot while you are in the air, even if you miss them.
>>
>>167458876
you hit them with your foot, not your knee, doofus.
>>
Does anybody else play Colosseum? I love it, even though it's a totally different loadout than I use
>>
>>167363574
>game design is something I enjoy and do alot actually
so another hobby
>>
File: 1411405899511.jpg (16KB, 412x307px) Image search: [Google]
1411405899511.jpg
16KB, 412x307px
>You can hack Specters in Attrition and Bounty Hunt

ROBOT SLAVES
O
B
O
T

S
L
A
V
E
S
>>
>>167458986
what? i did not say you hit them with your foot, or knee, i said melee.
if an enemy pilot is within melee range, jump and hit the melee key and the animation you are talking about will trigger. its not rare, it happens a lot.
>>
>>167458876
Oh I'm not the dude who said it was rare.
>>
>>167459148
You know, it'd be pretty funny if you and a friend on opposite teams took turns hacking the same group of spectres, and just skewed the scoreboard...
>>
>>167459513
Once they're hacked I think they stop giving point.
>>
>>167459148
how do you do it?
>>
File: Titanfall™ 2_20170205020523.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall™ 2_20170205020523.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
that was close
>>
>>167459754
Jam your fat juicy data knife right into their skull by walking up to them (it will tell you what to press to hack). Takes a few seconds of being exposed but they follow you around, I had a flock of like 5 of them.
>>
>>167459667
Damn...
>>
Xboners where you at?
>>
Is knee plus worth unlocking? i have almost nothing to spend credits on and have all other executions unlocked
>>
File: time_for_fast.png (477KB, 695x720px) Image search: [Google]
time_for_fast.png
477KB, 695x720px
>get on
>xbox stack already up and ready to go

>>167460092
Group 1 is already 8/8
>>
File: tmp_8233-1486227718511562635362.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8233-1486227718511562635362.png
202KB, 365x363px
>>167460284
Tfw I literally just got off the eat
>>
>>167460092
Eyyyy
>>
What's the network y'all are using for xbone?
>>
>>167460092
Stomping noobs in Coliseum. Everyone is playing together without me.
>>
>>167460745
op
>>
>>167460745
the fast guys [TFG]
>>
This game has the only microtransactions in videogames I'll pay for

I see Prime titans as $1.99 for the Titans and $5.00 for supporting a fun game that's not just a money grab on skins and loot boxes. Anyone know what the next one is and when we're getting it?
>>
Alright, if the Cold War memer is here, what mods do you run?
>>
>>167461183
Fast reload, Extra ammo
Rain big ball death from above
>>
>>167461290
Thanks senpai. I G2.0'd her awhile back and decided to run a few games for old times's sake.
>>
>>167455773
Cold war damages titans?
>>
>>167461394
all grenadier weapons do
amped SMR i hear fucks titans up the ass
>>
>>167461183
>>167461576
see
>>167455773

it does solid damage to titans if you can manage to consistently land all 4 projectiles. not as good as the SMR but better than the softball and EPG i believe.
>>
>>>/v/366423090
post webms
>>
File: 1486174533293.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486174533293.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>167462153
>/v/
>>
>>167462263
>pretending anyone uses /vg/ exclusively

yeah ok

i buy it
;)
>>
>>167462414
I do. Well /vg/ and /tg/ only.
>>
>>167462414
not at all what I'm insinuating
i'm just appalled at both the fact that you're crosslinking to a terrible board and that you want us to bump your dead thread on said board
>>
>>167462585
it's not even my thread
i just want more people to play titanfall
>>
>>167462934
then link this thread in the /v/ thread. theres already tons of webms and information here
>>
>>167464398
no i think he just wanted to keep that thread on /v/ alive and rouse interest
anons who do get into titanfall probably find this thread on their own anyway
>>
File: 1462470954375.png (776KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462470954375.png
776KB, 600x800px
I fucking love Prime Scorch

Melt Tones with your Ove-Glove then smash them to fucking pieces with massive flaming punches followed by a Silverback slam

>mfw
>>
>there's a tfg on Frothy's team in the tournament

How'd you get hooked up?
>>
File: Heavy on Flag.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy on Flag.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>pubbing mixtape
>CTF
>team is full of irredeemable shitties
>some of them play like they're a fucking HoF

I can't wait for them to update the matchmaking so I can leave this cancer in the dust
>>
>>167436964
Cancer.
>>
I hope they add Frontier Defense again; I loved that mode.
>>
XBox stack looking for 1-3 more (currently taking a brief break).
>>
>>167466620
Send an invite to Lord Sappington
>>
Is this an ok 50 seconds tfg?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKdGg5SbF9c

Also why are there so many slows on console.
>>
File: file_2431441.jpg (366KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file_2431441.jpg
366KB, 1024x768px
>>167445320
late as heck because of work but:
salvo core only takes 2.5 seconds to fire all the missiles
a cluster missile takes 0.96 seconds to fire and retract the pod and the railgun takes 2.27 seconds to zoom in and reach max charge
i hope you can add and subtract to figure out the result here
>>
>>167466620

If you guys still have room come by and pick me up, homie.
>>
>>167469079
You don't need to max charge your railgun shot, only hit a critical hit.

As >>167446951 said just a fully charged critical railgun shot is enough to OHKO doomed titans.
>>
File: ca1.jpg (387KB, 780x749px) Image search: [Google]
ca1.jpg
387KB, 780x749px
>>167465812
>Playing Tribes on such shit tier graphics
>Wait Tribes was a game once
>Hatred for Hi Rez restored
>>
File: onQa5Gz.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
onQa5Gz.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
How to git 100+ points in attrition?
>>
>>167466102
no u
>>
>>167469593
Kill anything that makes your cross-hair red.
>>
>amped weapons stacks
>get 3 amped weapons in a single lifetime
>archer now does a whole bar of damage to the fucking dropship
>hitting a titan with the archer gave me 30% titan charge
this is disgusting
>>
>people still fall for the EPG meme
EPG a shit, take the flatlinepill
>>
>>167470029
amped weapons stack?!
>>
File: 1486055497967.jpg (196KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486055497967.jpg
196KB, 400x502px
>>167469593
Go fast and get good, also maybe farm more grunts with your titan and stuff.
>>
>>167470029
Gonna try this with Charge Rifle and A-Wall
>>
>>167470053
>don't use this fun projectile weapon
>jump on the recently buffed hitscan weapon bandwagon instead
Yeh nah.
>>
>>167470029
>>167470081
I'm going to assume he means that the charges you can trigger stack? Because the effect does not. And using more than one amped weapons in a life time is wasting those charges.
>>
>>167470029
>>167470081
No.
Boosts can stack for multiple charges, but the effect doesn't stack at all
What you're experiencing is the Archer just doing a shitload of damage while amped.
>>
>>167469593
Forget about grunts and spectres as a pilot, focus on Pilots and Titans
Forget about Pilots as a Titan, focus on everything else
>>
>>167470360
depending on the titan*
some titans are great at farming pilots that are foolish enough to show themselves. You kill 2 pilots and you've made up the 'cost' of your titan
>>
>>167470223
>not using the Flatline pre-buff
>blue balls moving at 5mph is fun
Sorry I enjoy scoring 200+ points a game
>>
>>167470439
Well yeah

For good pilots, a scorch is basically a free titan since it's super easy to kill them from afar
>>
>tfw everyone bandwagons your raifu
it's not fair!
>>
>>167470553
>tfw my raifu was Devotion before she got popular but then I cucked her with the Alternator but ended up with CAR at the end of the day
>>
>>167470453
>needing a hitscan crutch to score well
>not dumpstering nerds with grenadiers
Flatline is pretty fun though
>>
>>167470360
Question, does hacking spectres fgive you more points then killing them?
>>
>>167470553
>Only hitscan I liked was the R97
>Now I feel shame if I use it
This isn't fair
>>
>>167469495
Would it be an affront to the memory of Shazbowl if people started replacing Blood Eagles with Viper and Diamond Sword with A-Wall in all those pics?
>>
>>167470793
My crutch is listening to eurobeat loudly while I play
>>
I just bought the first game to play a bit before 2. It's not much fun.
>>
>>167473187
It plays very differently
Titans are not as important for one. It was somewhat difficult for one to stay in a titan all game, while in tf2 it happens all the time.
>>
File: GOTTAGOGRAV.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GOTTAGOGRAV.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Is OD78891 part of you guys? I just saw this.
>>
>>167473187
you're not wrong. I didn't like titanfall 1 at all. wish I hadn't played it because it made me delay picking up 2 until last month when the good word of mouth won me over, and it's my favorite MP game in years
>>
>>167473334
Hes on the comp team
>>
>>167473334
no idea, ask the /vg/
>>
>>167473403

wow. He's really fucking good it looks like....
>>
>>167473304

Yeah. Seems like as soon as I mount up, everyone and their dog starts shooting AT weapons at me.

>>167473349

Glad to hear 2 is fun. I'll have to pick it up.
>>
>>167473334
>>167473460
strike that, this is the vg. got threads mixed up. I only got the game a week ago though, so I'm not really sure who's who
>>
>>167473334
>using grav star to go fast
Now that's something.
>>
>>167473334
He's on the comp team with asianguy9915 Fexohox hennuu and kihota
I feel you watch the tf1 vods it used to be PROGIRLGAMER420 instead of kihota but pro died
>>
>>167473334
>needing a crutch to go fast
>dying anyway
Yawn.
>>
File: 1432416196608.jpg (25KB, 266x265px) Image search: [Google]
1432416196608.jpg
25KB, 266x265px
I just scored 209 in a game of Attrition, the next closest person on my team had 74 and one of them had like 3.

I lost
>>
>overcore battery fastfall ion

Its feels like cheating it really does.
>>
File: 1481616242864.jpg (1MB, 2110x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481616242864.jpg
1MB, 2110x1350px
>>167471216
Memes are meant to change over time, it's how they stay relevant.
>>
>>167474443

When are our boys gonna compete again? I wanna see them show RDDT how to go fast again!
>>
>>167470029
problem with the archer is that you can dodge it by literally strafing right in your titan. not even dashing or sprinting, just walking. archer would be great if the tracking wasnt shit and it moved a bit faster
>>
File: you finished already.png (53KB, 1055x582px) Image search: [Google]
you finished already.png
53KB, 1055x582px
>>167431121
I'm gonna call it now, Ronin prime execution will use both phase dash and electric sword (since the other two primes use their cores).
I figure:
>enemy titan goes for jumping tomahawk slam
>Ronin phases out, reappears behind them dashing towards their back (possible while jumping)
>stabs sword through back of cockpit skewering pilot and pinning titan to the ground
>electrifies sword causing titan to explode because why not
>>
>>167475795
that's not true anymore, I had an archer literally shoot past me, turn around, and then hit me in the back/side after I strafed away from it
>>
>>167475849
i just did it a few hours ago while playing ronin, it definitely still works. unless they pushed out a server side patch in the past 2 hours that is.
archers definitely do not have the tracking to turn around/do a 180 and hit you, not even close.
>>
I've lost count of how many times I've played on exoplanet today.
>>
>>167476153
I keep getting Eden. It's a good map but goddamn I could use some variety.
>>
>>167476153
Yesterday I almost got nothing but Crash Site, it was hell. At least Exoplanet is decent.
>>
>>167476353
I really wish slows would stop camping the edge of the map for Eden in titans, it's pretty annoying desu
To the point they could remove that section of the map and it'd improve it tenfold
>>
File: 1476993944344.jpg (53KB, 606x630px) Image search: [Google]
1476993944344.jpg
53KB, 606x630px
>>167475823
Pic quite related
>>
>>167476121
It did >90 degrees... probably around 120. It's possible I side stepped at just the wrong time and matched some secondary trajectory
>>
>want to use the mastiff, but its so terrible
>>
>>167478525
>mastiff
>terrible
>>
File: amped mastiff.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amped mastiff.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>167478525
harness that power
amp that shit
you're still gonna dust shots a LOT (and get mad as fuck when it happens), but the streaks will make it worth it
>>
>>167478784

It's shit. Fun to play with, but shit. Legitimately one of the worst weapons in the game.

I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a Modern Tactical Shooter(tm) with a time to kill that's shorter than my dick so the difference between the shittiest gun and the best gun isn't that drastic anyway, but let's be real here.
>>
>>167478784
>>167479184
It feels awful though. Half the fire rate for wider spread and less damage
>>
Whoever said you didn't need to aim with the softball

My how you lie, lie, lie.

Seriously though, I'm having trouble nailing sticks with the thing, but I'm pretty bad at aiming anyway.
>>
>>167479184
how do you get that fov?
>>
LSTAR is my wife
>>
File: 1448761334759.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448761334759.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>mfw blowing through hemlok fags lining up in corridors with EVA-8 + gunrunning on console
>>
>>167479996
you have to aim if you want direct hit kills. otherwise you should be bombing pilots from above with splash damage, like all grenadier weapons.
>>
File: mp_lobby0004.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0004.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>167478525
wtf, I love the mastiff now
I was trying to make a basically worthless loadout: cloak, mastiff, suppressed p2016, e. smoke. Turns out it was actually pretty fun. Would mastiff again/10
>>
File: 1484543343252.jpg (48KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484543343252.jpg
48KB, 550x412px
>>167461183
I use quick reload and tactikill. Quick reload for obvious reasons, and tactikill because I want to speed up my holomeming to absurd levels
>>
>>167480552
>mfw triple marriage to LSTAR, SMR, N*
>can't lead targets for shit
end me bro
>>
File: 1485660902757.jpg (316KB, 1056x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485660902757.jpg
316KB, 1056x1200px
>>
>>167482406
neat!
>>
dowloading just now. campaign or online first bros
>>
File: 1483482891980.jpg (77KB, 631x405px) Image search: [Google]
1483482891980.jpg
77KB, 631x405px
>>167482668
Campaign without a doubt. It'll be a good tutorial for the MP and is a BALLER story, that's short n sweet and to the point
Trust me
>>
>>167480552
I can't deal with the firing delay that the l-star has.
>>
>>167482765
cool, thanks

is this game dead or not so much
>>
>>167483021

Pretty dead. Prime-time in NA you can find matches for most game modes. Outside of that you're playing Attrition or Bounty Hunt.

If you like Attrition I guess you'll never notice. If you want to play CTF, you're going to be upset.
>>
B3 Wingman or Wingman Elite as a side-arm to go along with my Softball?
>>
>>167483124

Both PS4 and Xbox have +13k, no problem getting games at any time of day, even on obscure game modes.
>>
>>167483021
It's not that dead if you stick to the modes that people play, namely Attrition and maybe Mixtape. You can find an Attrition game at any time of the day pretty fast, but you might see the same people in Mixtape every so often. You might be shit out of luck if you're queueing for any region outside of NA or EU as well.
>>
>>167483021
its good on all platforms. population is low on PC, but its stable. lota people will scream dead, but they dont understand that you dont need CoD numbers to play the game. tf1 is still playable even today.

definitely play single player first, focus on learning the movement system. its fundamental to gameplay. cant just sprint on the ground or youll get stomped. the campaign is also really fun anyway.
>>
>>167483853
Can't say that I've used the B3 extensively but I've had some good times with the Elite whenever I ran grenadiers.

>>167484227
Forgot to mention that this is on PC but you probably figured it out
>>
>>167483853
i think most people agree the elite is better. its projectile, but mega fast. personally i find it hard to use, the hitbox seems so small. regular wingman is hitscan.
>>
>>167484423
I find that the E suffers from the same problems as a lot of other projectile weapons where you'll either land every shot or whiff everything based on connection.
>>
>>167484227
yeah, not in na or eu.

>>167484339
having a blast with campaign right now
>>
is there a way to turn off the sunglare? can't see shit on exo planet
>>
>>167485646
Have you tried squinting?
>>
>smr

I want to love this thing but its so bad.
>>
>>167486047
You're probably using it wrong. SMR is a glorified anti titan weapon. Run your pistol of choice for fighting Pilots, and whip out the SMR when you need to melt a Tone.
>>
File: 1485492297714.png (390KB, 520x642px) Image search: [Google]
1485492297714.png
390KB, 520x642px
>>167485778
>>
>>167486301
That's the ticket.
>>
CAW
>>
>>167484657
My condolences then. Still, it's not too bad since you can switch between regions rather easily. In addition, once I queued with some eurofriends and I got around 200 ping but the game still felt pretty fluid.
>>
File: 1475563506026.png (805KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475563506026.png
805KB, 700x700px
>almost 300 hours in the game

anyone else approaching my level of psychosis?
>>
>>167486514
ever notice how people on the london server are shit?
>>
File: IMG_7620.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7620.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
Post hard carries and shattered dreams
>>
File: Dem girls.jpg (498KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
Dem girls.jpg
498KB, 1000x708px
Prove that you guys aren't neo/tfg/. Who are these girls?
>>
File: 1477966618539.jpg (40KB, 641x653px) Image search: [Google]
1477966618539.jpg
40KB, 641x653px
>Don't get top 3 because the other guys killed a billion AI
>>
>>167487173
220 here. i slowed down this past month, irl work related stuff, otherwise id probably have many more hours in. i wish i were in high school again so i could play all day.
>>
>>167487601
A L T
We need to go back
>>
>>167487552
If you look up here >>167441691

You'll be able to see how my dreams crashed and burned
>>
File: he thought he was slick.webm (3MB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
he thought he was slick.webm
3MB, 750x420px
Feels good to start playing again.

fuck reapers tho
>>
>>167441691
>xFallenAngel93x
Jesus this shit is cringe
No wonder your team lost, they're a bunch of edgy children
>>
File: 1432529953885.png (398KB, 792x540px) Image search: [Google]
1432529953885.png
398KB, 792x540px
whenever i try to invite tfg in a game of attrition, they dont accept it.. why? what did i do wrong?
>>
>>167434742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3JdEBQqF-Q
>>
File: spyglass laughing.png (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spyglass laughing.png
131KB, 500x500px
>>167488154
We should nuke everything.
>>
>>167486263
>>167486047
this, run SMR for amping and destroying titans/reapers and a mozambique or 2016 for shattering skulls
>>
>>167434742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tacUaCCLOPI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OABNwyV3FQo

When am I going to be able to play as a Legion that can armor purge to become a Ronin?
>>
>some tfg shittalks me for using "flavor of the month" weapon R-97
why are you guys doing this
>>
>>167490251
>flavour of the month

You bring it on yourself. Git gud and don't use meme guns. I bet you also use Tone
>>
>>167490251
Because its op as shit, its hilarious.
>>
>>167487469
No idea, I'm pretty sure the guys I queued with were synced to either the Amsterdam or Frankfurt centers.

>>167488691
People seem to like Mixtape a lot more, though I don't mind either and I usually join whatever mode if people toss out invites

Also if you're on PC I've heard that if you have the japanese mod installed you can't receive or send invites (in the case of the latter, you can still actually send invites it's just that they can't see it), so it's safe to say some people with that installed amongst us can't even do network invite parties.
>>
File: VTsu8Ry.jpg (102KB, 354x433px) Image search: [Google]
VTsu8Ry.jpg
102KB, 354x433px
>>167325965
>Suftubaru
>>
File: rätset.png (17KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
rätset.png
17KB, 112x112px
>>167437715
indeed
>>
>>167490519
>>167490637
i've been using it forever, fuck you memers
>>
File: is it safe yet.jpg (62KB, 702x720px) Image search: [Google]
is it safe yet.jpg
62KB, 702x720px
is it ok to use the volt again? will people complain if i win with it, still?
>>
>>167492532
no because it is trash now just like you
>>
>>167480616
i do the same with the L-STAR, if that doesn't work I go back to my raifu Flatline
>>
whenever i win it's an okay feeling but losing is such a horrible feel that it almost makes me want to stop playing how do i stop this?
>>
>>167494217
git gud
>>
>>167494268
i'm really trying but it doesn't matter which team i'm on i just keep fucking losing
>>
>>167494217
Play with /tfg/. When I group up with another fag, I become so focused on the game I completely stop bitching at anything and just do my best. And of course we usually win
>>
Has anybody got to the stage where advocate gifts are just Coliseum tickets and more credits?

It's really starting to bum me out as I used to be excited for them and now it's just amassing a useless credit capital and useless tickets.
>>
I keep bouncing between AR, LMG and Shotguns. Can't decide which to stick with full time. Same with Titans. Bouncing between Legion and Ion.
>>
oh my fucking god i've been playing for 3 hours straight and i can't fucking manage to win a game
i need a break or i'll fucking kill somebody
>>
>snipe some devotionshitter off the tower in exoplanet
>he decides to stop camping
>literally does fuck all
>bottom of the scoreboard
Something about this is just so satisfying
>>
>>167470053
see
>>167457862
also FUN>everything else
>>
>>167487552
It hurts
>>
File: pleb.png (184KB, 547x611px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.png
184KB, 547x611px
>>167487173
this is what a g17 scorch looks like
>>
post embarrassing moments
>>
>>
I apologize for being retarded and I'm asking to be spoonfed.

How do you convert PS4 saved video clips to webm?
>>
>>167500046
>>167501290
>>
>>167325965
what's the story behind this?
Thread posts: 754
Thread images: 176

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.