[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 749
Thread images: 98

File: Head_Less.jpg (720KB, 1590x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Head_Less.jpg
720KB, 1590x2100px
>Breach league
https://www.pathofexile.com/breach
>2.5 patch notes
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773975
>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
http://poe.trade/
>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>>
File: 1484649427854.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484649427854.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>166510014
>>
>>166509849
>And still less quick than they would be on an input method that isn't bound to some maximum value.
Furthermore aim speed is not bound to the stick it's bound to what it's set at in game. Fucking hell you're dumber than a bag of rocks. Things like speed, acceleration and smoothing can all be configured in game or in antimicro.

>At no point does he do any "quick" aiming there.
Yes that's exactly what it is and fucking amazing at that. Show me the steam controller doing better. You can't. Things garbage brah.

>If you were following the original conversation you'd see the discussion was about MS making a $189 controller with paddles and a built in mapper.
don't care as any controller works for your arguments.

>Name a game that doesn't work with the steam controller even with an input mapper.
xbox controller works OOTB with nearly every controller supported PC game steam controller nearly EVERY SINGLE GAME will require configuring with steam's elder SHIT TIER big picture mode interface and require steam running to do so.

Why one earth would you buy a controller that doesn't even work with games, is shit to use, requires steam and offers literally not one single tangible advantage over the competition?

Fuck you're the dumbest shit eater alive
>>
>poe is a console game now

>discussion obvious has shifted to which controller is better
>>
i tried talking about bringing controller support to poe way before all this but you wouldn't listen. you could have prevent it. why didn't you?
>>
File: freepoe.png (29KB, 142x139px) Image search: [Google]
freepoe.png
29KB, 142x139px
>>166415968
>free
>>166416110
>free
>>166416579
>free
>>166426731
>FREE
>>166474321
>free
>>166479279
>free
>>166479773
>FREE
>>166487171
>FREE
>>166488048
>FREE
>>166488627
>FREE
>>166491606
>FREE
>>
is there a point where Lightning warp actually feels like teleport in d2? I'm playing both games in alternance (or like right now, at the same time) and didn't give warp enough chance I think. If not... what else?
>>
>>166510631
I dont get it, back in 2013 I was playing PoE with my roommate. He had a setup in the livingroom with his big tv+pc+consoles and was playing PoE with a controller. I'm pretty sure its easily doable.
>>
>>166510213
>Furthermore aim speed is not bound to the stick it's bound to what it's set at in game
Correct, and increasing the sensitivity necessarily means either having less precision at the low end, or using acceleration, both of which are undesirable for aiming.
>Yes that's exactly what it is and fucking amazing at that. Show me the steam controller doing better. You can't. Things garbage brah.
Yeah let me just buy a fucking game and practice it however much that guy practiced it so I can argue against an anonymous person on an Indonesian basket weaving image board.
>don't care as any controller works for your arguments.
No, because random controllers don't have paddles nor gyros for extra inputs.
>xbox controller works OOTB with nearly every controller supported PC game steam controller
So you're dodging the question by refusing to actually name one.
>will require configuring with steam's elder SHIT TIER big picture mode interface
No it doesn't, you can configure them through the normal client.
Not to mention you can literally just use one of the default presets if you just want it to be mapped the same way an xbox or nogames controller would be.
>>
>>166510762
No, it has an innate base delay that can't be reduced to zero because GGG didn't want it to be spammable like Teleport. It's still reasonable fast on a 4L and the best movement skill for a caster but not as fast as a max FCR Enigma/Sorc D2 character.
>>
>>166510980
alright, and the 4L would be?
LW + Less duration + Faster casting + ?
>>
>>166511097
rapid decay.
>>
>>166510969
>Correct, and increasing the sensitivity necessarily means either having less precision at the low end, or using acceleration, both of which are undesirable for aiming.
That's true of all input devices. More speed = less sensitivity. This is universally true.
>Yeah let me just buy a fucking game and practice it however much that guy practiced it so I can argue against an anonymous person on an Indonesian basket weaving image board.
The point is there's nothing impressive about steam controller and no proof anywhere because it's shitty controller. Quit dodging the point faggot.
>No, because random controllers don't have paddles nor gyros for extra inputs.
ds4 has gyro aim, so does wiimote. Nothing new. Key combinations remove the need for awkwardly placed paddles, dumpass.
>So you're dodging the question by refusing to actually name one.
Steam controller is only officially supported by a small handful of games. xbox controller support is baked into windows you fucking moron.
>No it doesn't, you can configure them through the normal client.
no you can't and you still have to have steam running either way. SHIT.
>Not to mention you can literally just use one of the default presets
they're all dogshit. I own a steam controller you retard. The thing is literally a piece of trash. Nobody uses one for anything but making one youtube video to shill it then never again.
>>
>>166511097
Rapid Decay
>>
>greentext greentext greentext greentext greentext greentext greentext
blacktext blacktext blacktext blacktext blacktext blacktext blacktext

What's the tl:dr of the autism I'm witnessing
>>
>>166511210
>>166511258
oh! thanks
>>
>poeurl.com/1kU
Okay /poeg/ tell me how I make this character not have fucking shit life pool. Do I have to drop Heretic's and third curse if I ever get the damn corruption?
>>
File: 81wMFKCb7vL._SL1500_[1].jpg (143KB, 1500x628px) Image search: [Google]
81wMFKCb7vL._SL1500_[1].jpg
143KB, 1500x628px
This shits on a steam controller in every way:

>bigger trackpad that you can use with your thumb or finger
>fully bindable qwerty keyboard
>arrow keys for dpad movement
>comfy, ergonomic
>fits neatly in your lap
>works out of the box in every game
>doesn't require steam to use but works equally well with steam
>as accurate as a steam controller or analog stick
>used by actual competitive gamers, not very well but used nonetheless
>costs less too
>>
File: file.png (9KB, 291x335px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9KB, 291x335px
>>166511216
>That's true of all input devices. More speed = less sensitivity. This is universally true.
Yes, but on an input device which has a ridiculous upper limit to movement speed (like a mouse or a touchpad) it's much less of an issue.
>The point is there's nothing impressive about steam controller and no proof anywhere because it's shitty controller. Quit dodging the point faggot.
Not an argument
>Key combinations remove the need for awkwardly placed paddles, dumpass.
No they don't, because on a typical PS/Xbox controller there's only 6 buttons that you can press while still having both thumbs on the sticks (and only 4 of those at the same time unless your controller lets you hit both triggers on one side at the same time).
>Steam controller is only officially supported by a small handful of games. xbox controller support is baked into windows you fucking moron.
You're still refusing to name an actual game on which the steam controller DOES NOT WORK. It has a built in input mapper and can emulate either a kbm or controller. Developers CAN include a default steam controller profile, or you can just find whatever the most popular public profile for that game is and use that.
>no you can't
Pic related
>they're all dogshit. I own a steam controller you retard. The thing is literally a piece of trash. Nobody uses one for anything but making one youtube video to shill it then never again.
Still not an argument
>>
>>166511652
>works out of the box in every game
never tried to play Dark Souls 1 on PC?
>>
Did they up the drop rate for exalted orbs? I'm on Breach and I got an exalted orb just now, but I also got one yesterday and the day before. A few times before that too. Am I just ridiculously lucky and about to get a mirror drop soon or did something happen?
>>
>>166510897
it can be done using 3rd party tools

poe itself (the pc client) doesnt officially support it tho
>>
>>166511895
no
gamblers fallacy
>>
File: meatbags.png (159KB, 328x314px) Image search: [Google]
meatbags.png
159KB, 328x314px
>>166511795
>>166511216
>>166510969
>>166510345
>>
>>166511636
Not much you can do if you have a quiver with no life and 2 rings with no life, that's just the restriction of your build although a little more life on tree wouldn't hurt, assuming your jewels aren't maxed out already

> Do I have to drop Heretic's
Blasphemy sounds out of place on a bow character since you ideally want to kill shit before it enters the small Blasphemy radius and bow users can curse from much farther

Interesting use of CoF/Rahkaldor, in most other builds I'd drop the chest for a Horror crafted/regular 100+ life tri res 6L but maybe the ignite duration and chance is too valuable here
>>
wasted all my currency on fusings, still no 6L
now what
>>
>>166511795
>Yes, but on an input device which has a ridiculous upper limit to movement speed (like a mouse or a touchpad) it's much less of an issue.
No, there's no issue here whatsoever other than you being a shit eating retard who likes to read things they post to themselves. There's no technical validity to anything you're posting in any way. You're fucking retarded. Nothing else.

>Not an argument
Yes it is, faggot. The fact that THERE'S LITERALLY NO PROOF ANYWHERE OF ANYONE USING IT IN ANYTHING BEYOND "LETS PLAY" VIDEOS IS PROOF. THE LACK OF EXISTENCE IS PROOF. THIS IS LOGIC 101 YOU MOUTH BREATHING RETARD.

>You're still refusing to name an actual game on which the steam controller DOES NOT WORK
None do except the small handful of steam controller supported games. Name a game, it doesn't work. Path of Exile? Doesn't work. You have to run steam.
>Pic related
Oh boy! Now I still have to run steam just to use my controller. Your only point is the biggest drawback as well, retard.
>Still not an argument
Still is and always will be, shit eater.

Things trash. They're for making yt shill videos and not actual video games. THIS >>166511652 LITERALLY SHITS ON STEAM CONTROLLER.
>>
>>166512272
>Blasphemy sounds out of place on a bow character since you ideally want to kill shit before it enters the small Blasphemy radius and bow users can curse from much farther
Oh you're BV, never mind, I'm retarded, still don't see the point of Heretic's though
>>
The term "Conversion" is too exclusive; I petition we should change all instances of the elemental conversion into "transelement", as it's more inclusive.
>>
>>166511923
I see, well thank you.
>>
>>166512403

gather currency. buy more fuses

alternatively, just buy a fucking skin with your desired colors
>>
>>166512272
I'm using blasphemy because of BV, just using the bow+quiver for conversion and prolif, plus %phys added as fire is absurdly good on new BV. I'd be dying even more as it is without temp chains, and I need flammability to hit ignite cap, plus if I can ever corrupt into +1 curse rashkaldor's Heretics lets me fit in Elemental Weakness or Enfeeble.
>>
will bleed double dipping get nerfed as well if poison double dipping gets nerfed?
>>
>>166512549
3.0.0 will remove double dipping from the game.
>>
>>166512549
Unlikely, bleeding doesn't stack, needs a moving target to deal actual damage and sources of high single phys hits are pretty limited in game
>>
>>166512410
>There's no technical validity to anything you're posting in any way
I could say the same thing to you either. If I say "there's no hard upper limit to how fast you can aim with a mouse or touchpad because there isn't a hard max like on a thumbstick" the burden is on you to disprove it.
>THE LACK OF EXISTENCE IS PROOF
Lack of evidence proving god exists is proof god doesn't exist.
Lack of evidence proving god doesn't exist is proof god exists.
>Now I still have to run steam just to use my controller
Oh no you have to run the biggest game distribution platform that you probably had installed anyway. Besides, I'd rather be forced to run steam than Windows 10.
On top of that, to get the full potential out of the Xbox controller, you'd have to run a third party input mapper like the one you yourself existed. Either way, you have to run something third party.
> THIS >>166511652 LITERALLY SHITS ON STEAM CONTROLLER.
And a keyboard/mouse shits on any controller for FPS. What's your point? Why are you bringing irrelevant shit into the debate?
>>
Anyone play grim downz?

playing a totemer shaman. is there a mythic relic im missing or something better than Squall?
>>
>>166512718
how
>>
>>166512831
>I could say the same thing to you either. If I say "there's no hard upper limit to how fast you can aim with a mouse or touchpad because there isn't a hard max like on a thumbstick" the burden is on you to disprove it.
There's no burden of proof on me shit eating retard. You made the claim about upper speed limits being problematic. PROVE IT. YOU CAN'T. NOW STFU IDIOT.

>Lack of evidence proving god exists is proof god doesn't exist.
Inferred evidence is evidence. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY ZERO INFERRED EVIDENCE OF STEAM CONTROLLER BEING ANYTHING BUT A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT ANYWHERE YOU SHIT EATING RETARD.

>Oh no you have to run the biggest game distribution platform that you probably had installed anyway.
Yes, installed, run no. Now kys retard.

>On top of that, to get the full potential out of the Xbox controller, you'd have to run a third party input mapper like the one you yourself existed
Not in a controller supported game, which is basically every single console port on PC.

>And a keyboard/mouse shits on any controller for FPS. What's your point? Why are you bringing irrelevant shit into the debate?
How can anyone be this dense and obtuse? You don't get to reason from steam controller is better than xbox controller to mouse is better than either. You have utterly failed to establish anything other than the verifiable fact that you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>166512531
You're already using a secondary 4L BV setup for more ignites or something? sounds like you could easily fit a 3rd curse with CoH BV rather than jump through hoops to reserve another 35% mana but I can't be bothered to work out the pros and cons
>>
requirements for posting in poeg: win a HC or race demi
>>
>>166513264
It's the spicy triple BV secret the cabal let out of the bag last night. Stack really fast with a 4L BV-FC-Echo-Increased Duration then you just need 1 cast of each of two 5L BVs in the sme 6L and you get double the damage. It's a hilarious bug but I'm taking advantage of it while it lasts.
>>
>>166510743
I will never not love you
>>
>>166513437
I remember this being fixed in some recent patch or was it just my imagination
>>
>>166513426
requirements: none because we're all anonymous and I don't give a flying fuck about your "*achievements*" in a videogame
>>
>>166512718
t. someone completely unrelated to the development of poe
>>
>>166512718

never in a million years will they remove double dipping
>>
File: 1461347299348.jpg (73KB, 609x339px) Image search: [Google]
1461347299348.jpg
73KB, 609x339px
>>166513536
post you're demi

here's one of mine
>>
File: 1415428896677.jpg (138KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1415428896677.jpg
138KB, 1024x1024px
OFFICIAL POEG LEAGUE RANKINGS (from most hardcore to most casual):

SSF TEMP HC
SSF HC
TEMP HC
PERM HC
SSF TEMP SC
SS SC
TEMP SC
PERM SC
XBOX ANYTHING
>>
>>166513512
they fixed another 'bug' which was the massive double dipping because bv's 'more spell damage per blade' used to be 'more damage per blade'
>>
>>166513694
I don't do events, I play the leagues then take a break
>>
>>166513776
better get to winning a demi then
>>
>>166513953
it doesnt interest me anon
>>
>>166513130
>You made the claim about upper speed limits being problematic. PROVE IT.
I already made the argument that having a hard upper limit means you have to make a tradeoff between precision, speed, and not having too much accel, and that even though it is universal, something with no hard upper limit means you can use a much lower sensitivity for better precision while still having just as good if not better fast movement. Now, you can either:
1. Refute this argument by finding a flaw in it.
2. Accept the argument and its conclusion.
3. Defer the argument if you believe there might be evidence out there that exists but you do not have immediate access to or knowledge of.
This is arguing 101 here.

>Inferred evidence is evidence
You have to make an argument as to why your inference is correct. I could argue, for example, that due to the steam controller not being out as long, and not being included with every xbox/PS console, it simply isn't as popular. Or I could say that people don't feel the need to make e-peen videos over it.
Or you could just type "steam controller gameplay" into youtube.
Here's an overall positive one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-gSYD4aAwE
>You don't get to reason from steam controller is better than xbox controller to mouse is better than either
You're the one that brought kbm into the discussion, retard.
>>
>>166514034
you literal sh*tbird

git gud or git out
>>
File: 1451994070190.gif (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451994070190.gif
43KB, 320x320px
i play exclusively softcore and there is NOTHING you can do to stop me from posting
>>
>>166514104
theres no git gud to something that doesnt interest me
>>
File: ssf_temp_hc.jpg (57KB, 344x353px) Image search: [Google]
ssf_temp_hc.jpg
57KB, 344x353px
check out my sick demi guys

can i be part of this cool thread now
>>
>>166514228
Yes, since it's a legit demi that's proof of your skill as a player, rather than a consolation rank #69 demi like catshitter's
>>
>>166514351
>consolation rank #69 demi like catshitter's
bet you don't have a demi and you're just jealous
>>
not top 5 demi = vaal it then vendor it for alchemy shards because that's all it's worth to me
>>
if i have the warbands prophecy, can the warbands i kill drop magic items with the special mods on them or nah?
>>
>>166514073
>I already made the argument that having a hard upper limit means you have to make a tradeoff between precision, speed, and not having too much accel, and that even though it is universal, something with no hard upper limit means you can use a much lower sensitivity for better precision while still having just as good if not better fast movement
No you're argument is that the steam controller's trackpad is better than an analog stick for these reasons, AN ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED ASSERTION. ERGO YOU GOT NOTHING. QUIT POSTING YOU FUCKING RETARD.

>You have to make an argument as to why your inference is correct
I already did. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO INFER ABOUT STEAM CONTROLLER. THE COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF EVIDENCE ON ANY LEVEL -- IS IN FACT EVIDENCE OF IT NOT BEING ANY GOOD.

>Here's an overall positive one
>Overshit

There's nothing impressive in that video. That's a game literally designed to be played on consoles. And, like all Steam Controller SHITHEAD SHILL VIDEOS, they keep saying positive things WHILE PLAYING LIKE ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT.

>You're the one that brought kbm into the discussion, retard.
No, I didn't. A mouse is a billion tiers above either one of these abominations. The steam controller isn't "the next best thing" by virtue of using a laptops UTTER SHIT trackpad. It's just as bad as an analog stick only WORSE IN EVERY WAY BECAUSE YOU'RE FORCED TO RUN STEAM AND USE THE HIDEOUSLY UNCOMFORTABLE AND POORLY SUPPORTED STEAM CONTROLLER.

Kys you shit eating retard.
>>
>get race rewards
>have to create a character everytime, load up reward, then commit sudoku on the beach so I can transfer the item to sc
>>
You CANNOT post in this thread if you haven't gotten 40 challenges this league. Chayula encounter will be the make-or-break determination on whether or not you'll be allowed to visit future threads.
>>
>>166514635
Sorry but I'm not a NEET that can just run 10000 tiers of map because he doesn't have anything else to do
>>
40 challenges is a joke if you buy boss kills or play softcore, good thing 2.6 will have SSF so the real test of endurance/skill (first to 100 SSFHC) will have clear winners
>>
>not just buying the chayula stones
>or chauyla challegne completion
lol
>>
>>166514563
>AN ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED
It's not unsupported, I'm giving an argument. Now the burden is on you to explain why the argument is wrong. Otherwise we have nothing to discuss if you aren't even going to follow basic debate procedure.
>WORSE IN EVERY WAY BECAUSE YOU'RE FORCED TO RUN STEAM
Oh fucking no you have to run steam.
Meanwhile the xbone controller requires you to run win10 to get everything out of it.
>>
>2017
>not having Win10 yet
desu it came with my pc 2 years ago
>>
*goes back to guzzling Microsoft and NSA cum*
>>
like anyone important really gives a fuck whats on some neets pc
>>
you Amerifat and your cyberfear of windows. woo evilll microsoft!
>>
File: 1484927455437.png (421KB, 440x672px) Image search: [Google]
1484927455437.png
421KB, 440x672px
>>166514807
there's only like two people in poeg that are better than me kek
>>
>>166514824
>It's not unsupported, I'm giving an argument
No, you are not giving an argument you shit gobbling moron. You're making statements as facts and not backing them up with anything but instead, saying the exact same unsupported assertion again and again. In fact you're doing it again right now, claiming to have supported your argument while again neglecting the "supported" part where you point to making the same empty assertions as your argument.

>Now the burden is on you to explain why the argument is wrong. Otherwise we have nothing to discuss if you aren't even going to follow basic debate procedure.
I just did. You have no argument. You have the technical aptitude of a cotton mill worker.

>Oh fucking no you have to run steam.
Yes, that sucks ass.
>Meanwhile the xbone controller requires you to run win10 to get everything out of it.
I'd rather all my games just ran on any OS but it doesn't work that way. Everyone is playing games on Windows, especially steam users where 1% don't.

Steam controller is like taking two good ideas but instead of using the good idea, you take the worst possible idea instead and merge them. Accurate as a mouse and comfy as a pad? How about the least accurate device possible, a trackpad and the most uncomfortable, backward shaped, horrible button layout pad that requires an abomination of software to run? BRILLIANT!

There's literally no reason to run steam controller over the alternatives. All alternatives are at least as good + have at least one other pro that shits all over steam controller's mountain of cons.
>>
and you quoted me, why?
>>
just dropped a void battery AMA
>>
did you pick it back up
>>
uh when i say "dropped" i mean the item dropped for me
>>
so did you?
>>
yeah i picked it up
>>
it's quite fascinating how intelligent people and complete retards cohabit in this thread
>>
guys I'm playing D2 right now and... is there the equivalent of poe.trade ?
>>
d2jsp
>>
d2jsp
>>
kys catshitter
>>
>>166516160
it looks like complete ass.I'll give it a try I guess.
>>
>zero trade offers for 2 hours just standing around/buying things/running a t16
>3 offers back to back near instantaneously a few seconds after opening shaper

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
why would you even need to trade anything if you can run shaper? I would lose all motivation to play. I'm at the guardians myself and its getting boring
>>
nys catshitter
>>
>>166515428
Let's walk through this one more time.
>1. By your own admission, it is universal across control schemes that turning up sensitivity reduces precision or necessitates some kind of accel.
>2. Mice and touchpads have no practical hard upper limitation in the hardware as to how fast you can move, whereas sticks have a limited range of motion. The only limitation is how fast you are physically capable of moving your hand/fingers/thumbs.
>3. From #1 and #2, it follows that on an input method with no hard limit for fast movement, faster movement can be achieved with much less sacrifice of precision.
#1 and #2 are assumptions. If you disagree with an assumption, state why.
#3 is my argument. If you believe there is a logical flaw in the argument, state why.
If you can't follow a reasonable debate format then I'm not going to bother.

>Yes, that sucks ass.
Support this with evidence
>I'd rather all my games just ran on any OS but it doesn't work that way. Everyone is playing games on Windows, especially steam users where 1% don't.
I specifically said "Windows 10" which is required for all features by Microsoft's own admission.
>Accurate as a mouse
Nobody said that, just that it is more accurate than a stick by virtue of having one of the major advantages of a mouse.
>that requires an abomination of software to run
And Windows 10 isn't an abomination?
>>
File: 1479876072524.jpg (39KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [Google]
1479876072524.jpg
39KB, 1024x564px
>tfw you find a way to triple dip
>>
What would triple dipping even be? There's no way to deal damage based on damage dealt based on damage dealt.
>>
no you didnt catshitter
you werent the first to think of BV+poison
>>
>>166516324
>want to start new character
>need to sell shit to make room + get some funds to buy stuff for him later on
>slash prices on everything, cheapest available on most, well rolled ES gear dirt cheap
>literally ZERO whispers in 5 hours

what the fuck is this shit

am I RNG seeded to not receive trade offers
>>
What sort of activities would Kira enjoy on a date?
>>
>idiots dont understand what double dipping is and think they've found triple dipping
>>
>>166516625
>#3 is my argument. If you believe there is a logical flaw in the argument, state why.
BECAUSE YOU MADE THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS MIND JARRINGLY BONE HEADED ONLY A STUPID FUCKING RETARD COULD POSSIBLY MAKE MISTAKE OF EQUATING TRACKPAD=MOUSE OR PERHAPS YOU INTENTIONALLY SAID TOUCHPAD INSTEAD OF TRACKPAD SO YOU CAN CONTINUE THIS RETARD TIER "DISCUSSION" OUT FOR ANOTHER 200 REPLIES WHERE YOU KEEP FAILING TO COMPREHEND THAT TRACKPAD =/= MOUSE THEREFOR YOUR LOGIC IS RETARDED.

IF YOU WISH TO LUMP MOUSE AND TRACKPAD TOGETHER THEN YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY LITERALLY NOBODY IS EVEN ANYWHERE CLOSE TO COMPETITIVE WITH A MOUSE IN GAMING.

>Support this with evidence
The evidence that I don't want to run steam but have to just to use my controller? Are you literally the most retarded human being on planet earth or just trying your hardest to be?

>I specifically said "Windows 10" which is required for all features by Microsoft's own admission.
use x360 controller instead of xbone, it's cheaper and then your dumb argument dies. You'd also have to point to whatever you're talking about. Almost any console port will work perfectly with any xbox controller from win xp -> win 10

>Nobody said that, just that it is more accurate than a stick by virtue of having one of the major advantages of a mouse.
This is called an assertion. You have to back this up. You can't and never will because it's flat out wrong.

>And Windows 10 isn't an abomination?
Fuck are you going on about windows 10 for? It's not required for anything hardly. I can run most windows games on windows 95 still you butthurt autist. Quit trying to shift goalposts.
>>
kys catshitter
>>
nys catshitter
>>
>>166515560
enjoy your one ex
>>
Any of you play path of diablo or median XL?
Not sure which one to play. Gonna play hc with friends
>>
>>166516795
Consider the case of skill duration for Wither CwC Firestorm, skill duration:

1. increases the duration of Wither, allowing for a higher stack of chaos damage taken debuffs
2. increases the duration of Firestorm, allowing for a higher ceiling of fire damage over time thus higher resulting ceiling of poison over time
3. increases the duration of poison thus its damage potential again

Boom, a single modifer increasing your damage at 3 different stages aka triple dipping
>>
Pictured above: a retard who doesn't know what double dipping actually is
>>
hys catshitter
>>
so basalt + 4 end charges + outmatch and outlast + fort is ~60% phys damage reduction that does get crushed like armor and doesn't get halved by acrobatics

is my math right?
>>
sys catshitter
>>
>>166518108
wrong, flat pdr like basalt or end charges are not additive with reduced/increased physical damage taken, you're forgetting the existence of similar modifiers like abyssus or shock
>>
>>166517705
play eastern sun

also median XL is NOT made with HC in mind. for example, there is a rare Reaper mob that will 1 shot your char no matter what (they have a sound cue at least, but still if you lower your guard and are unlucky you can die just like that. its not even a slow attack, once you are close enough (think once u can see it onscreen) it flickers to you and you DEAD NIGGA. YOU DEAD
>>
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1824790
very interesting must read
>>
>>166518448
What makes eastern sun fun? Convince me and I'll play it
>>
I'm playing minesweeper

is there a poe.trade equivalent?
>>
>>166518524
LOL I love how they implicitly shit on casuals dying in lab by saying the playtest characters are able to complete the gauntlets with no particular gear or any movement skill
>>
>>166517098
>EQUATING TRACKPAD=MOUSE
But I'm not equating trackpads and mice.
However, they do share one advantage, which is that the hardware itself has no upper limit to speed of motion.
>Equating touchpad and trackpad
Touchpad and trackpad are interchangeable terms.
>The evidence that I don't want to run steam
That is a preference, just like "the controller is uncomfortable for me". You can use that to say why *you* don't like it, but you can't turn that into a universal truth.
>This is called an assertion. You have to back this up.
That's exactly the argument I've been making. You're the one that seems to be unable to refute it.
I provided two assumptions and a conclusion. The burden is on you to either take issue with an assumption or take issue with the logic used to turn the assumptions into a conclusion.
>>
>>166518950
why are kids so bad at games these days

even tetris is harder than poe
>>
>>166517889
not triple dipping
simply an efficient stat

a triple dip would be a stat that scales an ignite that gets triggered by an ignite that gets triggered by a primary effect

say fire damage

the damage would scale the initial hit
then the first ignite twice since its based off the first hit which is scaled by fire damage
then it gets scaled again by fire damage by itself

then triple dip would be scaled off the double dipped first ignite and scaled again by the fire damage

but no skill like this exists
>>
try playing tetris with 250ms latency
>>
>>166518712
desu I dont know that much. its closer to median XL than vanilla, but Id say it goes less full retard on the deviation in the design (normal to see median XL endgame chars aoe spamming whole screen)

Probably helped that I felt less overwhelmed with new shit (but it does have a lot, just not as much as median) and the wiki and crafting pages helped me (though you'll need to check the page in waybackmachine for the latter).

Either way, get Diablo 2 SE modmanager. it eases mod install a lot and comes with image glide+Plugy+Support for old patches and modwise: Eastern Sun, Median XL Ultimative XV and Snej and has support for far more mods
>>
>>166519120
>But I'm not equating trackpads and mice.
But you are, your entire point is to equate some "advantage" they share and then go on to say if they both have this advantage they're automatically both better than stick. They're not because it's not an advantage and it's untrue and wrong.
>However, they do share one advantage, which is that the hardware itself has no upper limit to speed of motion.
This is absolutely false. They have a speed at which they'll malfunction for starters, where they'll no longer perfectly control and it varies heavily from mouse to mouse and I have no idea on trackpad, it's probably incredibly low, lower than a stick and awful nor would anyone care because trackpads are dogshit for gaming.
>That is a preference, just like "the controller is uncomfortable for me"
No, it's not a preference you shit eating mongoloid because you can't choose to not run it unless you you know, don't mind being incapable of configuring the overwhelming vast majority of your windows games.
>I provided two assumptions and a conclusion
No, you provided one retarded assertion that of which has no factual basis whatsoever. You have zero technical knowledge and I have no idea where you're even getting this drivel from.
>>
has anyone ever done a iron will build? I was thinking about trying a scorching ray chieftain, anyone whos done it that can tell me if its retarded or not?
>>
>In my opinion, Blizzard has always believed that if you do right by your players and your game, the money follows. That formula has proven right for them for twenty-five years. Why change it?
-Jay Wilson
>>
>tfw jay wilson is the smart one now
>>
>>166519887
>has anyone ever done a iron will build?
no, you're the first person in the history of poeg to have though about doing that
>I was thinking about trying a scorching ray chieftain, anyone whos done it that can tell me if its retarded or not?
does it make sense to go life instead of ES?
is IW a sensible support considering all the other supports you could choose from?

do some thinking of your own, and don't trust people who spoonfeed you a "yes" or "no"
>>
>>166519679
>But you are, your entire point is to equate some "advantage" they share and then go on to say if they both have this advantage they're automatically both better than stick
No, that's one small part of my argument.
I am saying that they both HAVE a particular property, and that having that property allows an input method to get a higher relative amount of precision and speed.
>They have a speed at which they'll malfunction for starters
Which is why I specifically at one point said "practical limit". I checked my mouse and the specs say 5.45m/s as the max tracking speed. This is much faster than you'd be able to physically move it.
>it's probably incredibly low
And I'm sure you have something to back this up with, right?
>No, it's not a preference
It is your preference that you dislike steam. Most people don't sperg out over having to run Steam since Microsoft has already fisted them in the ass with no lube.
>>
>>166520306
>I am saying that they both HAVE a particular property, and that having that property allows an input method to get a higher relative amount of precision and speed.
No, they don't both have this property because they don't compare as now you're going to have to start getting into tracking characteristics where trackpad suddenly becomes worse than you could possibly imagine..

>Which is why I specifically at one point said "practical limit". I checked my mouse and the specs say 5.45m/s as the max tracking speed. This is much faster than you'd be able to physically move it.
No, it isn't. I can easily move my mouse that fast. You can test with enotus mouse test. Quit posting retard.

>And I'm sure you have something to back this up with, right?
No because I'm not the one making such a retarded false equivocation to begin with. You claim both trackpad and mouse are faster yet you matter of factually don't have the data to back that up and even if you did, it still proves nothing as the tracking characteristics of the trackpad render this value as an advantage only on paper, not in game.

>It is your preference that you dislike steam. Most people don't sperg out over having to run Steam since Microsoft has already fisted them in the ass with no lube.
Not it's not my preference that I dislike steam. This is called shifting goalposts. I said having to run steam is a disadvantage because I don't have to run steam on any of the other controllers, particularly the xbox controllers where the overwhelming vast majority of games are supported OOTB. The ones that aren't I'd much rather use a proper tool to configure it like antimicro which uses no resources and not forced to load an entire library for games like steam.
>>
90% sure this is just a schizo arguing with himself
>>
I'd rather have a full blown argument with myself than a steam controller shill
>>
It's funny to see the playerbase being so brainwashed by the life vs ES balance argument that they'd reject a 10k life build but will happily embrace a 8k ES build
>>
>go to eat
>take a shower
>cuddle with pets
>come back to poeg after 4 hours and these autists are still at it

how do these people even live like this?
>>
File: thoughts.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
thoughts.png
12KB, 243x243px
>life build has to choose between regen and VP
>ES doesn't
Life's advantage is secondary layers of reduction, if it were just a pure 10k life vs pure 8k ES I'd still take the ES.
>>
I wouldn't change a single thing about poeg
except catshitter who needs to khs
>>
keep catshitter
he's someone to look down on
>>
>>166521421

>es doesnt

you do. you just happen to have "recharge" as well

life has flasks (which become increasingly inefficient as your health pool grows)
>>
>>166521813
>you do. you just happen to have "recharge" as well
I was referring to recharge. But actual ES regen that isn't converted from health (like shav's ring) still works through VP.
>>
>never heard of antimicro
>try it out on my $5 chink ps3 controller knockoff
>set right stick on spring mode
>skills on dpad
>potions on macro triggers

not bad. ty gamepad autists
>>
File: helm.png (168KB, 479x289px) Image search: [Google]
helm.png
168KB, 479x289px
how can i find a level 7 haku to craft flat on this?

breach scrubcore btw
>>
>>166521274

life vs es is just a reddit ruse to distract you from the real battle, which is vaal pact vs everything fuckin else

if vp was restricted to life only nobody would give a shit about es balance
>>
>>166522186
>He doesn't have a lvl 7 haku
>>
>>166522313
If VP were life only then tons of ES builds would become plain shit.
The real issue is that PoE has a retarded leech over time system.
>>
>>166522186
There's trade channels for master sharing, just google it
>>
redpill me on HC poeg
>>
>>166522586
unlimited leech is the reason builds so ridiculously aoe clear speed focused

as long as your hp is just barely large enough and you aren't literally one shotting yourself on reflect your damage becomes your defense

it's a big part of the reason oneshots are the only rips really

vaal pact removes life regen, a stat almost no one makes big use of anyway because of pots, and instead makes leech this insanely efficient stat
>>
>>166522186
mastercraft flat is garbage. you won't break 350 with it.
>>
>>166522926
>the reason builds so ridiculously aoe clear speed focused
No, I think the reason everyone focuses on farm speed is because PoE is a game where farm speed is important.
That's like asking "why is everyone using guns in an FPS" or "why is everyone driving fast in a racing game".
There are certainly builds you can do that do not involve any leech at all that still have good clear speed. The issue is that non-VP leech is so garbage.
>>
>>166522586

thats my point

leech is badly designed because of how easy it is to hit leech cap

every other stat either gets MORE beneficial as you acquire more (mana regen) or hits diminishing returns (increased damage, life), or stays the same (flat damage, fuck off howaa)

leech just stops working, points you spend on it do nothing after a threshold

VP fixes that but VP has limited build access due to shitty positioning, especially the builds that NEED leech (melee)

lets look at the keystones:

MI : near minion nodes
PB : near bow nodes
RT : near pure str low accuracy shit
CI : near int and es
etc
VP : right between bows and castershit, NOWHERE near leech nodes like EVERY other keystone. they even moved mom from the autistic spot near the duelist it used to occupy but then fucked up VP around the same time
>>
>>166517659
thanks i will
>>
>>166522870
the only acceptable way to play an arpg if you're not a casual
>>
>>166523134
whatever it will work for now, im not trying to get mirror tier, but i think its def worth an exalt once i can afford it

this dude offered to craft for me from global 820 but how do i know HE WONT SCAM ME?????????
>>
>>166522870
Something players do because they hate themselves or they want to compensate for a lack of skill. Catshitter is your average HC player and he buys a bunch of challenges. Way more fun to just do SC and never have to puss out of content because you risk ripping. Case in point: post about HoGM and watch hardcucks get triggered because they would never dare do GM on HC.
>>
a lot of people do hall of the grandmasters in HC...
>>
>>166523380
Even if you hit max roll it will only be 354 ES. There's a nearly identical one for sale for 40c and a way better one for 50c.
>>
>Catshitter is your average HC player
This statement doesn't seem to be founded on any kind of logical basis
>>
>>166523527
>Way more fun to just do SC and never have to puss out of content because you risk ripping

this shows you dont actually play endgame SC either

at high levels, its much better to reroll very dangerous shit than to waste 10 maps worth of xp on a stupid death
>>
>>166523807
>at high levels, its much better to reroll very dangerous shit than to waste 10 maps worth of xp on a stupid death
Not when I'm more or less done leveling a character.
No reason to level past 92 or 93 when the build can already do shaper.
>>
File: 1340651527603.jpg (107KB, 686x645px) Image search: [Google]
1340651527603.jpg
107KB, 686x645px
>>>>>>>>>>a lot of people do hall of the grandmasters in HC...
>>
>>166520294
well I meant a iron will SR build

Ive been tinkering with the build planner and am obviously gonna do some research but I'm still fairly new to the game was basically asking if it was even viable in the first place before I put in this time and effort

I dont know items well enough to know if you can stack enough strength to be at least competitive with CI options, a lot of people here have been around for years and know these things so thats what I wondered
>>
> a lot of people do hall of the grandmasters in HC...
This is your brain on catshittery
>>
>>166523910

>perma-empty-xp-bar-at-92-literal-shitter trying to give advice and sharing """"opinions""""""
>>
>>166524162
Okay then, why would you level if your build can already do all content and you're not going to be on the ladder anyway?
>>
nobody cares what you can do on your hero editor character
>>
>>166524134
>>166524005
it's funny how you call me shit when you're a lot worse than i am
>>
hey catshitter
how many challenges did you buy this league
>>
literally can't even follow a chain of logic lmfao
catposter is RETARDED
>>
>>166524098
yes, IW is a very viable support for SR especially considering the skill itself has innate coverage you don't need to expand through supports such as pierce/gmp for projectiles or aoe for aoe spells and is damage over time channeling so you can't use spell echo and faster casting is arguably not needed, i.e. the opportunity cost is lower

a pure self-cast SR build would be linked to
Controlled Destruction
Elemental Focus
Rapid Decay

at the very least imo
this leaves you with two sockets to customize your build, IW can be one of them
>>
>>166524098
IR kinda sucks but it will be able to get you into yellow tier maps maybe. On paper its much harder to scale strength and have respectable spell damage because there's nothing worth getting for spells on the strength side of the tree.

It used to work when RF was better for selfcast spells, and when block was easier to get, but both of those things have been neutered into the ground
>>
>>166524162
bullshit, you're much more free to do any content, and when you happen to gain half a level, you can just farm easy t15 maps a few times to fill it. It's just slower.
>>
>>166523724
ok? i made this one myself and if i spend 2c for enchant i can sell it for profit? i dont understand what you are trying to dissuade me from doing
>>
>>166524871
what is the freedom in "doing" content you didn't earn the progress to? what you call freedom I call self-lobotomization
>>
what's so great about doing all the content when you only can because it's easier
>>
File: valley.png (836KB, 1052x429px) Image search: [Google]
valley.png
836KB, 1052x429px
What?
Why?

What the fuck was that?

Why did only one of them drop Shaped?
Why not all of them?
What the fuck, GGG?
They're literally only supposed to drop Shaped once I shape them, right?
>>
>>166524706

iw is fine, i have no problem at reds (sucks vs guardians but i'm nowhere near optimized yet)

key is to go cwc so you dont have to squeeze cast speed in when its really hard to pick up with typical IW pathing

you need good jewels though
>>
>>166523527
this is correct

>softcore
>laid back chill players who define the meta, constantly come up with new/unique builds, do all the game has to offer

>hardcore
>generally ugly and beta, nothing to do with their lives so they spend 14+ hours a day playing or talking about PoE, meta slaves that only run broken builds, never take risk, dried lake warriors, miss out of 99% of endgame, run nothing but shaped strand over and over and over. completely and utterly fail at basic mechanics of endgame fights when they actually do try them and get destroyed (see - guy who was first to HC 100 SSF dying to a literal basic Hydra attack that even first time softcore players are able to dodge)

the face of softcore is a good-looking well adjusted guy like Mathil while the face of hardcore is a sperg like Zizaran. That should tell you enough
>>
will console diablo 3 seasons be the paragon of competitive cheat free game design
>>
>>166525212
what do you mean by IW is fine? How long does it take you to clear a T15?

you're scorching ray or something else? I honestly cant see it working that well given other options that exist
>>
>>166525285
and yet, no one cares about the "first to" achievements on shitcore, can you name the first standardbabb who killed shaper or the first player who killed atziri in softcore? I can't
>>
1326 lvl cap league when?
>>
>>166525518
Maybe SC players don't care about ego circlejerks.
>>
why doesn't someone just make a pc like console that is cheat proof like console for competitive gaming but not slow like a console and support for different controllers?

gaming is too much money to still have all this autism surrounding it

ggg should make their own console imho
>>
>>166525480

sr cwc firestorm, sr deletes most packs in 1-2 passes and buffs up the firestorm single target greatly

its obviously worse than the poison cwc variants but its functional
>>
File: 102771189-OmniHD1.1910x1000.jpg (125KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
102771189-OmniHD1.1910x1000.jpg
125KB, 1910x1000px
I can't wait to play PoE in VRâ„¢ on my Microsoft Xbox Scorpioâ„¢ and headset
>>
>>166526024
so wait, your doing sr cwc firestrom and using iron will? the fuck? Why would you waste a gem slot on IR when you are already starved for gem slots?

Don't tell me youre using the gloves?
>>
>>166525057
>you didn't earn the progress to?
What do you even mean by that? You still get a limited number of tries per map, it's not like you can just drown a boss in your corpses.
>>
File: 1437306838280.jpg (336KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1437306838280.jpg
336KB, 960x1280px
>>166525727
You brought up baits, cliches and subjective opinions about what is worth "doing" or how the game should be played, I bring a fact, which is that the perception of the playerbase of achievements in hardcore is understandably more positive overall since them being deathless gives them a legitimate status, any attempts of downplaying them ("hardcore players run easy content, play easy builds, never deviate from the meta, etc.") is just denial of that simple fact.

And if we're going to play the real life card, it's pretty laughable you think softcore isn't populated with pathetic no-lifers or shaped Strands autists as well, very much like hardcore. Question: if you're going to be the kind of egotic person who feels good about amassing wealth and flipping the market, being part of the 1%, do you play softcore or hardcore? Answer: softcore, because that's where the bulk of the playerbase is, that's where you can feel good about scamming noobs, making retardedly expensive builds to showcase your gear on reddit, etc.

In the end the only difference between sc or hc is your approach to the game, there are hardcore players with a family, a full-time job and responsibilities who play hc because that's their preferred way of playing the game, which shall I remind you, is how the game was initially advertised as, a HARDCORE niche arpg where death is punished by more than a slap on your xp bar.
>>
>>166526548
You can die 6 times every map you run and all you lose is one fucking map and 30% exp. You die in HC once you lose everything. Are you pretending to be retarded or am I missing something here
>>
>>166526819
Don't try and rationalize the mental gymnastics of the shitcrow.
>>
because its stupid you fucking retard
>>
I want them release a separate game that's only hc ssf. I don't wish to be slowly forced to be associated with these xbox casuals anymore. A league isn't enough, they can still pretend to be like us.
>>
>>166526819
Well, since you didn't earn any of your progress either, because you're not playing SSF, your argument is basically invalid.
>>
I like the autism guys keep it up
>>
im going to kill you
>>
File: 1461390653319.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1461390653319.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
>>166525727
even tards are competitive

that's why they have the special olympics
>>
>>166526548
EVERYTHING you do in softcore unless you're a SSF autist who has never died (in which case you're the exception to the rule and the mode you play in is irrelevant) is tainted by the fact that you participate in an economy with items that were for the vast majority not materialized by characters who were deathless or lost everything on their character upon death.

The bar is lowered. It's not about your limited attempt of portals per map, even though there are certainly softcore builds that would be fine with going class cannon and losing a portal or two for bosses. Even the lab is different in softcore than in hardcore despite them sharing the same single-attempt rule only, in softcore you'd be more inclined to go for max key runs while in hardcore you have to actually pause to give though to whether you want to try a 15-charge triple-essence Izaro because the consequence is not 5 minutes of your time lost, but all your gear and potentially 50+ hours.
>>
File: 1457510947906.jpg (26KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
1457510947906.jpg
26KB, 360x479px
Is there facebook connect for this forum or can i log with my instagram account?

New player here, want to get to know the community before we begin playing this shieeet in a couple months when it releases on XB1 but every message is by "Anonymous" lol
>>
>>166527591
>in a couple months when it releases on XB1
It releases in early July
>>
>>166526281

yeah

not using rapid decay since its ass with firestorm and you have zero dex in that build and you don't need to scale SR THAT much, its basically free fpen for your firestorm on st

and there's nothing wrong with the gloves
>>
>>166525518
all you've done is highlight another major problem with hardcore. first is always hit by a RMTer being fed by his guild

and literally NO ONE cares about it at all once someone hits 100. HC leagues last less than a week, and new ones don't come for 6 months

talk about total cucks
>>
>>166519431
Thanks for the info. I'll get the modmanager then. I just hope the droprates aren't shit because we are basically playing ssf as party on hc. Friends want to stick to median xl because it will be easier for their tard brains to get and we will see how it goes and try out some other stuff later.
I suggested hc poe multiple times but it's always no dude I wanna play d2!!
>>
>not dying is somehow a skill when half of deaths occur to GGG's shit servers or client crashes
lol
>>
>>166527863
I'm not saying hardcore is without faults, just that there is more legitimacy or at least benefit of the doubt being given to hardcore player accomplishing anything rather than the exact same being done by a softcore player, this is not really up for debate and not a matter of which mode is worth playing more than the other.

There are autists, no-lifers, cheaters, bad players, casuals on both modes, so the only difference is again, in the approach of the game, if you're fine with being a casual and having a positive number of deaths, play sc, if not play hc. If you don't care about how others perceive you or your own perception of yourself, why are you being defensive of your league choice?
>>
>>166528191

this is more or less of a meme

if you have shit internet or just bad latency to poe gateways, you should not be playing hc. or at all

and non-steam client is fairly stable. turn off dx11 more for even more stability (at some performance cost)

there will be still some deaths to technical shit but 90% of them will be to your own stupidity or oneshots
>>
>>166528191
Not the point. There is this one mode where death is permanent and gear loss is permanent. If you want to compare yourself to others or to yourself, naturally you will want to play in that mode regardless of how bullshit or out of your control balance or performance may be.
>>
>>166528462
fuck off
I've had times where the SERVER started lagspiking. My FPS was fine, my connection was fine, yet the ping graph was all over the place.

>>166528532
HC players can compare themselves to other HC players.
SC players can compare themselves to other SC players.
Neither is an unfair comparison. I don't see the issue here.
>>
>>166528601
>I've had times where the SERVER started lagspiking.

i never said this wouldnt happen ever

but its ridiculous and naive to believe that is a factor that will make you die all the time

i play hc exclusively and i can only think of a single death recently (this league) that was caused due to factors completely outside my control, and it was a crash during a breach in the first day of the league
>>
File: mylifeapparently.jpg (51KB, 508x290px) Image search: [Google]
mylifeapparently.jpg
51KB, 508x290px
>>
>>166528601
>SC players can compare themselves to other SC players.
Sure, only with a lowered bar of comparison, that's the entire point.
>>
>>166528462
I bet all those Singapore players are to blame for having their undersea cable cut, and dying because of it, huh?
>>
File: 1484887733250.png (425KB, 702x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484887733250.png
425KB, 702x333px
gonna start making a list now
post gamertags for xbone guild
>>
>>166526737
i like you
>>
>>166529017

i think that if shitty gateway uplink can be isolated to a single 3rd world country, the problem isnt the gateway itself
>>
>>166525727
stupidest thing i read all day and i teach high school english in america
>>
>tfw you've been using geoffris baptism for 30 levels and you switch to marohi
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12191944
>>
>making strawpolls about yourself
dumb attention whore
>>
>>166528191

Bullshit. I have 3rd world Australian internet and not one of my deaths has been due to lag, not since lockstep was implemented.
My deaths are from horseshit, over-tuned ele damage.
>>
New player here, I'm at the end of Act 2 on Merciless, playing a necromancer.

I have two questions:
Which two curses should I be applying for my minions? Right now it's Enfeeble and Vulnerability, but I'm wondering if swapping one out for Poacher's Mark or Temporal Chains might be better.
Is it viable to play a necromancer in endgame without spectres? I don't really like dealing with them.
>>
File: 1483200679074.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1483200679074.gif
2MB, 275x275px
>playing diablo 2 for more than 8 years
>always having fun and coming back for more
>poe comes out, flawed but a pretty fucking great game
>still play diablo 2, mods and shit
>the more expansions and leagues makes poe more and more fun for me
>tired of this league, come back to good old lord of destruction
>sudden urge to open strongboxes have and beyond monsters
>sudden urge to have poe uniques in diablo
>itemization just feel so limited all of the sudden
>holy shit, the game is finally getting old

anyone having this feel?
>>
if it were 2008 right now i'd not play 2017 poe over diablo 2
>>
so how exactly does "% chance to status ailment" work

if I'm using a skill that can't ignite by itself (say scorching ray), but then have that from items/skill tree, can the damage from the skill then cause that? or is it only on attacks
>>
>>166529548
Why didn't you use Hrimnor's Dirge?
>>
>>166530769
Enfeeble/Temp Chains, nothing else is really useful for a summoner, Poacher's Mark is... random? why would you even mention that

>Is it viable to play a necromancer in endgame without spectres? I don't really like dealing with them.
You want damage dealers, zombies can't be scaled for end game AoE clear, they're more meat shields than anything, so your options are

SRS
Spectres
Animate Weapon
Flame golems but you're probably too poor for that
>>
>>166531336
>so how exactly does "% chance to status ailment" work
% chance rolled per hit, SR never hits thus can never proc any on-hit effects
>>
Anyone played/still plays RO pre-Renewal?

Any decent servers still around?
>>
>>166531364
This is my first character of the league and I didn't have shit
>>
can i have a glass of water
>>
>>166533132
*ziiiip*

okay here you go sir that will be 5 c plus tip
>>
what if poe on xbone is better than on pc
>>
>>166533242
What if the universe actually exists in a false vacuum and it all collapses tomorrow, causing the entirety of mankind to die?
>>
what if xbone poe is more popular than on pc
>>
what if im your dad
>>
what if PoE keeps getting better year after year and catshitter never recovers from the anal devastation of being proven wrong again and again
>>
what if xbone poe is rmt paradise
>>
File: 1478559303669.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1478559303669.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
i've never been proven false i didnt speak any equations fuck off shitcrow
>>
imagine poe with no bots so it's only players controlling the flow of rmt currency
>>
humans are robots too, just made out of proteins instead of metal alloys
>>
humans can certainly function as bots but less efficient, more expensive, prone to screwing off instead of slaving for my gold
>>
>haven't played in a couple of days
>pop a chayula breach
>empty as usual
>except chayula actually shows up
>lolwut
>first time getting more than 3 splinters from this stupid breach

Should I play less then?
>>
"Chayula" sounds like a tranny name

a puerto-rican tranny with an afro
>>
File: 3clJnpY.gif (931KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
3clJnpY.gif
931KB, 400x225px
>>166532221
>>166534301
>>166530790
>>
kill thyself
>>
>>166535353
what do i win
>>
So I ran uderground sea and bazaar because I was excited to do some t11s but now those are all I'm getting from t10s
Did I fuck up
>>
>>166535930
buy at least $35 worth of mtx or tabs to "reset" your map rng seed
>>
File: whatdo.png (1MB, 847x854px) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.png
1MB, 847x854px
this was all from before i returned to BSC
so anything below 60 ilevel is vendor trash right?
>>
It's all vendor trash period
>>
would ED do decent damage in a CwC setup with minimal chaos dmg nodes but lots of inc damage over time?
>>
>>166536361
that prismatic is worth at least 2 ex
>>
>prismatic rings
>worth anything
>>
>>166536662
youd be better off self casting

you are wasting too much damage by puting it on a wcw
>>
>level 45
>finished everything in cruel already

Where do I go to level? too high for normal lake, too low for cruel lake, everything else seems slow as all fuck.
>>
Go to Merciless you fucking retard
Or a level 45 area
>>
Im just gonna grind maps until 50 or so.
>>
>>166536780
yeah I figured as much

honestly I just want to find a good cwc pair with SR that isn't boring old firestorm
>>
Great game shit general, if we want to possibly help this game strive we need to work together and be nicer to one another. Maybe we can learn from reddit :)
>>
gb2 reddit
>>
File: 1484251595993.png (343KB, 644x625px) Image search: [Google]
1484251595993.png
343KB, 644x625px
>>
File: 1484226124311.jpg (22KB, 234x221px) Image search: [Google]
1484226124311.jpg
22KB, 234x221px
>>
RETARD
>>
What build would simulate the feeling of putting a knife blade vertically in your mouth, biting it and slowly pulling it out?
>>
File: 1484247951797.jpg (65KB, 641x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484247951797.jpg
65KB, 641x581px
>>
File: 1484106424173.png (343KB, 368x544px) Image search: [Google]
1484106424173.png
343KB, 368x544px
>>
>thinking about a possible new character
>spend the next 2 hours redecorating the hideout while thinking
0 progress but at least it looks nice. But now I need to do more Catarina's missions
>>
File: 1481477764290.jpg (36KB, 346x345px) Image search: [Google]
1481477764290.jpg
36KB, 346x345px
>>166539538
>>166539217
>>166539056
>>166538318
>>
File: 1484155800072.jpg (118KB, 1100x698px) Image search: [Google]
1484155800072.jpg
118KB, 1100x698px
>>
>guy buys a 150c skin of the loyal from me
>messages me 5 minutes later asking if I'll buy it back since it's "not an ugprade"
What's the correct reaction here? my social anxiety kicked in so I didn't answer anything and ignored him
>>
>>166540430
'no sorry'
theres literally NOTHING he can do
>>
File: 1483677454945.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483677454945.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>166540430
tell him to pay you extra to take it back
>>
>>166537221
A good setup can be RF and CwC Flame Surge. Obviously you take inquisitor or chieftain to sustain the RF, but it's a pretty comfy build.
>>
Need your advice guys. Currently CI, using a decent 5L. Thinking about acquiring a Shav and going LL but a 6L is too expansive, so I wonder if its worth it to get a 5L just for LL.... then I'll still need to make it a 6L eventually.
>>
>>166540430
you HAVE to take it back
>>
File: XP10293012.jpg (875KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XP10293012.jpg
875KB, 1920x1080px
Sup dudes is pic related a good XP/hr for my level or just average?
>>
>>166540918
It's just okay
>>
>>166540918
pretty garbage if you're under 200 mil desu
>>
>>166540430
"no lmao" is the correct response
>>
File: 0198238912.jpg (884KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0198238912.jpg
884KB, 1920x1080px
Also my play time and age
>>166540939
>>166540963
>>
>>166541575
>>>
> Anonymous 01/25/17(Wed)00:19:38 No.166541575 â–¶
>>>166521019
>>>166520306
>>>166519679
>>>166519120
>>>166517098
>>>166516625
>>>166515428
>>>166514824
>>>166514563
>>>166514073
>>>166513130
>>>166512831
>>>166512410
>>>166511795
>>>166511216
>It's an abstract kind of autism.
Nothing abstract about this fucking retard
>>
>giving out so many (You)s for free
do you want to crash the market you idiots
>>
>>166541575
don't ever talk to me and my son again
>>
>>166541704
>hurrr i still play the no reply meme

Fuck off retard.
>>
It's nice
I got 14 (You)votes out of those 2 posts
>>
thanks for the (You), sucker
>>
>>166518448

Fukken aye. I don't know why everyone sucks Medians dick when Eastern Sun is so fucking great.
>>
File: exp.png (47KB, 380x71px) Image search: [Google]
exp.png
47KB, 380x71px
really bad

I was getting this at 86
>>
>>166542427
If you're getting more than 1 million exp per hour at that level, you're already better than the rest of this general.
>>
what build
>>
>>166542576
Reply to me like a competent human being and I'll tell you what build.
>>
>>166542692
Fine here's your (You)
>>
build

now
>>
>>166542692
>>166542726
>>166542427
>I replied properly
>He still didn't post the build
I've been scammed of my (You)s
When is this garbage trade system getting fixed?
>>
>>166543370
>properly

You said "fine" like you're being forced to do it, you're not getting shit from me with that attitude.
>>
Well maybe I don't need (You)r shitty build anyway
>>
how many (You)s can i buy an auracuck for?
>>
I could run a shitty auracuck for 20 (You)s
>>
>>166541259
none of it matters if we dont know what level you are
>>
for everyones sake, it would be better if you guys finally learned to play the game instead of shitposting like dumb headless chickens all the time
>>
How much armor do you have to stack in order for it to be worth a shit
>>
don't stack armour
>>
How long until next league? I'm 29/36 and burnt out. Need a break
>>
>>166536662
ED/Contagion/Blight CWC is effective against pretty much everything in the game. A little bit slower than a 500 ex Vall Spark build, but it's solid and safe as hell.
>>
tfw 2nd dying sun in row from shaper
not bad
>>
post your hc ssf builds
>>
I know solo self found is coming but should i wait for that or can i play now without needing to trade/group with anyone?
>>
no one forces you to trade or party lmao
>>
you can play now but its a dead league, not so fun when nobody is playing

well, unless youre an autist that doesnt like to chat
>>
>last reply 1 hour ago

Really
>>
File: 1477431706829.jpg (143KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1477431706829.jpg
143KB, 604x604px
are they doing a demi race before the new challenge league?
>>
what the FUCK is going on with poelab? Had to figure shit out myself today
>>
Newish player playing a melee CI build. I never really worried about money or upgrading my gear since I was clearing so fast and didnt have any issues with dying at all outside of a few random things, but I sorta hit a wall at the endgame and it was clear on my failed shaper attempt I needed a 6 link and more ES. I kinda wanna "finish" the character properly with killing Shaper and Uber Atziri before I start my next but uh, what the fuck do I even do to make money? Up until now I've just leveled and progressed and any money made was off random drops. Progression is done since I've already done all guardians and I don't care about leveling anymore since it's just autism grindy at this point, so I'm free to specifically try to make money now but I'm sorta at a loss to how to go about that.

high tier maps don't seem profitable at all, sometimes I would get lucky and get a couple high map drops but a lot of the time I'd just get absolutely nothing even always going for good rolls. guardians dont seem good either, frags sell for way lower than the maps themselves

I've heard uber lab is good but honestly I hate lab and running it 100+ times hoping for a decent meta enchant over and over sounds mind numbingly boring

do I really just do mid tier maps and hope for lucky drops like I was essentially already doing while leveling? are there no better ways?
>>
>>166553620
>Newish player
>killing shaper
what. you should focus on understanding things properly first. killing shaper is optional
>>
>>166553768
What is wrong with killing shaper? I don't know shit and already killed it a few times
>>
>>166553825
I guess you're good then. I don't know any rl friend who even killed the guardians, and since I missed the Atlas release I haven't myself either.

Online it might seem like the majority does it but its far from that, most dont even get to T11+ maps. If you<re new and there already you're pretty alright anon.
>>
>>166527780
> sr cwc firestorm, conc, elemental focus, controlled destruction
>lets take one of those more multipliers out in favor of IW which gives MAYBE 80% INCREASED

uhhhhhh, poetards?
>>
>>166540719
>cwc great for slowly cast spells
>Lets use the spell with the fastest base cast time!

this fucking stupid shit again?
>>
>>166553916
Shaper is not hard at all if you play the right build you can literally just facetank everything and hold rightclick and he dies in a few seconds before you even have to do any mechanics
>>
>>166555208
yes but a new player should go right away for the coockiecutter build X found on a forum/guide
I mean, the fun is to make your build...
>>
>I mean, the fun is to make your build...
Maybe if you don't visit here and get called a shitter every second
>>
>>166555647
shouldn't*, my bad

>>166556082
I'm talking about new players anon. Getting in the game by copying the "best meta build" atm is not the way to go.
>>
>Getting in the game by copying the "best meta build" atm is not the way to go.
Says you
>>
>>166556297
forgot that I'm surrounded by millennials who need instant gratification and dont want to figure anything out by themselves.
>>
>>166556082
shitter
>>
Ur right. It's better for a new player to make their own shitty build and struggle until they finally quit instead of actually doing content and learning and eventually making their own build
>>
>>166556137
>Getting in the game by copying the "best meta build" atm is not the way to go.
That's the way the game is meant to be played, the best meta builds with no weaknesses is what the content is balanced around. Playing anything less than the most broken, cheapest geared shit is just gimping yourself by a massive degree.
>>
>>166556553
>to make their own shitty build and struggle until they finally quit
you're confirming what I'm saying about your generation
>>
File: gary_oak.png (534KB, 621x430px) Image search: [Google]
gary_oak.png
534KB, 621x430px
>>166513694
okay.
>>
I get that you're a neet with no other hobbies so you can devote your life to making your shitty poe builds. Other people have lives though
>>
>>166556685
>gimping yourself by a massive degree
are we in competition or something?
A new player should first and foremost focus on exploration and learning the game. He doesn't need to do ALL the content available in the first league he plays.
>>
>shitter trying to make excuses for himself
>>
>>166556762
you got this backwards
>>
>>166556859
I'm talking about the new player experience, not us
>>
>Be new player
>Try making build or coming here for help
>get called a shitter and bullied endlessly
real nice group of guys you got here :)
>>
>>166556816
>are we in competition or something?
You still have to be able to compete with the enemies in in pve, forget other players.

What's the point of playing if you make a bad character that can't experience the actually interesting parts of the game?
What's the point of "exploring" when the acts are just a shitty extended tutorial? The plot is just a bunch of random bullshit about bogans fighting romans, the pope snorting magic crystals and going crazy, ancient civilizations memeing themselves to death and some vague excuse for fighting every namedrop character from the "lore" happening in act 4.
>>
>>166556816
Maybe if it were a single player game, but it isn't. kys
>>
>>166557327
>What's the point of "exploring" when the acts are just a shitty extended tutorial?
You realize that most players spend the majority of their time doing acts and only a minority ever get to yellow maps, right?

Once again I'm not talking about us here. (Even if I do love to make alt and prefer doing the acts to endless mapping)
>>
>>166557397
PoE is pretty much single player + trade
>>
>>166557574
It's not though. You can't play offline by yourself endlessly mapping, gathering items, making new characters, modding etc.
Why limit yourself in a limited league by making your own shitty build when you can look at hundreds of viable ones and do one that looks fun
>>
File: 1466871288554.png (15KB, 1164x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1466871288554.png
15KB, 1164x1143px
>>166556728
nice one

we're truly part of the elite
>>
>>166557693
>Implying your #23 touches my #2
Fuck off, peasant.
>>
>>166557657
>You can't play offline by yourself endlessly mapping, gathering items, making new characters, modding etc.
its like you're not in 2017 where single player games requires an online connection.

But my point is that most play alone except to trade.
>>
>>166557736
i have better ones....
>>
>It's a Chayula's Breach drops 1 splinters episode
I'm so tired of this shit. Come the fuck on Chayula, show yourself so I can finish this shitty achievement and get some actual splinters.
>>
>>166557914
>Implying you won't just fail the DPS check and buy the challenge anyways
>>
>>166557953
>dps checks are still a barrier in the double-dipping meta
>>
>>166557953
>buy the challenge anyways
only people without honor do that.

Still need Chayula to show up in a breach regardless
>>
>>166558024
Ofc when my shitty homebrew build can't kill anything. I'm still having lots of fun though!
>>
How the fuck I am supposed to buy things from poetrade when I got muted?
>>
>>166558123
>he still can't comprehend that we're talking about new players who wont make it that far anyways
It's like I'm talking to handicapped people

>>166558268
Maybe you should stop acting like a teenager in global chat?
>>
>>166558268
cucked bitch
>>
>>166558341
I got banned for nick "ImCuteLoli"...
>>
>>166558341
Only a handicapped person wouldn't make it that far because they follow your advice to make their own shitty build.
>>
>>166558396
lol
>>
>>166558550
>Only a handicapped person wouldn't make it that far
I'm sure most of the posters in here can't do Chayula's domain.
>>
ez game lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTn098J1kXE
>>
>had to unironically go back to dried lake to farm for the chaos recipe as my last challenge
>>
>>166561343
>90+ staff members
>2 programmers
>2 teams
>>
>M-m-m-market manipulation I-isn't r-r-r-real!
The jig's up, retards.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5q2qbt/looking_for_investor_for_poe_auto_market/
>>
If I wanted to go Inquisitor Flameblast would I need some alternative build to get to end game or could I just go that route straight away?
>>
>>166563338
>A real AH would end this crap.
Based Mors.
>>
>>166563338
>balancing games based on ultra sparse rng drops and player market is a good idea, even though the player economy in game we copied this from was always ran and upkept by dupers, botters and other cheaters
t. Chris Wilson
>>
>female flame golem in the works
Lads
>>
>>166563695
what did they copy from? I don't know much about this game's origins
>>
File: IMG_1555.jpg (100KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1555.jpg
100KB, 540x960px
>>166563935
>>
Leagues should be 2 months long

Nothing left to do for most people
>>
>>166563935
Aren't you a refuge like most of us?
I played D2 for over 15 years (well, still paly from time to time) but when D3 dropped I moved to PoE, aka Diablo2.5
>>
>>166564475
>for most people
Retard
Go look at the league stats
You are not "most people"
>>
>>166564616
Nah, this is the first diablo-like I touched
Actually tried D3 after reaper came out, but the shitty endgame and seasons got me bored real quick so I came back
>>
>>166564475
most people arent neet like you and are still struggling to get the 24 challenge
>>
im normie and completed 24 challenges without realizing it
>>
File: photo.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
mapping is no more exciting nor any better than baal runs

>muh variety

you're just mindlessly spam clearing maps like you would dried lake. any map you can't clear in a few minutes is objectively an inefficient waste of time.

poe builds offer less variety than diablo 2 builds

>muh complexity

a convoluted way of adding small percentages of damage or survivability to your one skill build =/= build variety. diablo 2 builds utilized more skills and interacted more with game mechanics. the most effective builds in poe are just auto procs and spamming one skill. diablo 2 skill trees were less complex? who gives a fuck. that's the least important while still being of importance aspects of the game

everything about diablo 2 is better

aesthetics
music
sound effects
itemization
pk
quest rewards
grouping
end game variety
low level play
economy
crafting
skills and animations
monetization system (no mtx cancer)

if blizzard does anything to improve the technical aspect of diablo 2 i'd drop poe in a heartbeat. it's a VASTLY superior game it's not even close
>>
>>166564875
The whole "muh economy", "muh currency items", and item power levels and drop rates being balanced for AH-less trading is straight from Diablo 2.

Problem is of course, that idolizing the system in D2 is the biggest case of rose-tinted glasses in the history of videogames. The whole thing only worked in any capacity because duping, botting, maphacking, dupers and botters RMTing, etc increased the amount of the extremely rare and desired stuff in circulation by a million times over compared to what there would be without all the rampant cheating.
>>
>>166565491
> The whole thing only worked in any capacity because duping, botting, maphacking, dupers and botters RMTing, etc increased the amount of the extremely rare and desired stuff in circulation by a million times over compared to what there would be without all the rampant cheating

diablo 2 had a massive offline single player community and a massive community that revolved around beating the whole game with a unique snowflake item or build offline tho
>>
>>166565702
There were builds that could do well without any specific items and manage solo self found play fine.

If you wanted anything more exotic, gimmicky or gear dependant though, you'd need the good stuff.
>>
>>166566035
objectively false.

see here: http://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/spf-mat-pat-guardian-build-compilation-v4.734413/

the verified legit offline single player community dedicated to getting your patriarch/matriarch beat the game with any build or item you could possibly imagine
>>
>>166566175
And how much time do you reckon they use to find their specific unique item and the gear to carry a shitty memebuild through Hell, compared to trading with the guy who has a dozen automated hammerdins with maphack running 24/7?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mi2wf2RNAM1qz4rgp.gif (208KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mi2wf2RNAM1qz4rgp.gif
208KB, 400x224px
LITERAL TRUTHS /POEG/ DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW:

>d3 is better than poe
>people who copy builds = retards
>poe has been a console game since the forsaken masters release
>ssf leagues are GGG's euthanasia pill
>>
>>166566458
unless you're talking about a build that revolves around the odd item that had literally the lowest drop rate in the game (tyrael's might) then not much time. the point of some builds is to have a challenge. why do you think there being no challenge is good? you want all builds to be "push button to clear map i win"?

fact is people bothered to create builds based around unpopular skills and items for YEARS because it's a good fucking game. and they did it all without trading or grouping unlike poe, for now.
>>
>>166565464
at this point people are literally just running shaped strand/mesa over and over again as well
literally no variety
>>
>>166564626
What? Look at the fact the playerbase has been HALVED already? Steam stats shows 46k players on steam at breach launch, 15.5k now.

Look at the fact PoE on twitch went from being in the top few with lots of streamers to being dead again? Even diablo 3 has more twitch viewers than PoE right now. Even while ziz and LNB are streaming, if those 2 went off we'd have like 500 viewers.

Look at the fact none of my friends are playing anymore, guild is dead?

What do you want to look at because no matter where you look the league is pretty much "over" for more than half the playerbase and the rest are likely not playing for league reasons or even playing the league anymore.
>>
>>166567716
>everyone plays on steam
>twitch viewers = players
excellent evidence

Counter-evidence:
global chats still filled to the brim
trade chats still filled to the brim
poe.trade is uber active
>>
>leagues should end when your friends stop playing
>leagues should end because of twitch viewership (lol)
>leagues should end because of steam stats

nigga no one is forcing you to keep playing. let those who still want to play play and stop giving a fuck, we get it you where born after 1995 so 3 months is a long to you, but its the right amount of time for temp leagues
>>
poe's dead because they listened to the redditard ASSFAGGOTS/WoW shit eaters who convinced GGG that poe can't be anything more than their side game farm sim. they dropped development of cut-throat and races and instead made xbox casual game. there's nothing you can do or say as a response without proving me right. kys
>>
is zizaran homosexual?
>>
they didnt listen to anything but their own greed, retard

the tencent deal was due to greed (and they will end up buying GGG) for sweatshop worker cash

the console deal was also due to greed for them consolebaby mtx cash

yes ziz is faggot
>>
>>166567978
Yes because anecdotal "evidence" based on activity in a chat with limitations on how many people can join and activity on a 3rd party trading website is definitely more legit than the actual number of players tracked or how many viewers the game has in general.

It's like I'm really talking to a dribbling retard!

Go look up the numbers yourself.
>>
>>166568584
steam numbers are merely a small pop sample

in fact it could be argued its mostly newshitters and mentally handicapped people using the steam client at all
>>
your evidence is literally just as anecdotal as mine, retard
your numbers are secondary/tertiary in relation to actual active players
that's anecdotal
>>
>>166568718
no it most likely reflects the population at large. ggg has quoted the numbers of total players online in past leagues before. you could easily figure this stuff. steam client + stand alone client = 35k probably right now.
>>
>>166568982
actually i just looked at steam stats prolly more like 50k toons online in world of poe
>>
>>166568982
id believe that as a player matures and decided xhe likes poe, xhe will move away from the client that takes 10x as much time to patch and is notoriously unstable and shitty
>>
>>166569117
popularity of steam client has steadily increased so i disagree. but the standalone has only decreased relatively, still way more popular. steam client will continue to be a very powerful way to attract new
>>
>>166568718
Are you so fucking stupid you have no idea what correlation is?

If interest in the game drops with HARD STATISTICS shown on twitch and steam then fucking maybe just maybe it will also be dropping in other places too.

Literally tracking the number of viewers and player is not "evidence" enough for retards these days.
>>
Why didn't they come out with a wither for cold spells that also applied a slowing debuff.? Or a lightning one that applied shock while it was being cast
>>
>>166569440
only gen-Yers care for twitch

im sorry you believe streamers are universally adored
>>
80's kid here

I watch more twitch than I do any other form of media

Fight me
>>
File: 1465929995027.png (324KB, 418x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465929995027.png
324KB, 418x480px
>>166568982
>no it most likely reflects the population at large
>less than 50% of players got past Brutus
>>
>>166570206
what i mean is ggg quotes the peak concurrent population as a way to say "more players than ever!"from time to time. you can simply subtract steam peak from that value to see the percentage using standalone.
>>
>you can simply do maths
lmao go back to LoL u faggot
>>
is Morror Arrow + trap still a thing.
In fact, is Mirror Arrow still a thing? Feel like fucking around, could even build a Bow-Necromancer kind of character for shit and giggles, if its still fine.
>>
>selfcast flameblast elementalist
>slayer eq
>blight occultist
Pick best for starting next league disregarding possible tweaks
>>
The autism in these threads is reaching critical mass.

I guess you can't expect anything else from a game made for autists.
>>
it really is amazing how this thread has seemingly "gained" autism levels
when in reality, the hardcucks have always been here, shitposting like retards
>>
>>166572706
what happens when we pass the threshold?
>>
>>166572058
flameblast
>>
>>166573412
You become Tera General.
>>
>>166571403 (You) -
= (0 You's)
>a game for premath children
that would be the opposite of doing math
>>
File: JFkHJFx.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
JFkHJFx.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>166573618 - (You) = 0 (You)
>>
Is this build viable

Or will i get raped in endgame?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-wghCPpkSrVa4snAVCQZbQ9a6zTLMXL9Af7-sgblAwTC2D21XGOlismBEP215E-zvjiihkCW0ZCPTAVGpDvOoi9GwLkye-iqEv-tK2-vemSVHw1Q5IEZZ_xl3yKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpUWvw-rJIvDOio4m7WExffXm6EYangvfOVYBzbpJKrjapZ0tobtIIKbGjjhc5BVJy862GZUhXvsOIV9a7enCOQiGmzwH6IABLPAZoCkFm-OZB0UlS4HHo8aHNyPRlXWXyp0VYUyU1JFnZrg6-4pT9WmZOcreB_HLYs=
>>
Are karv and raiz our guys?
>>
>>166573875
no
>>
>>166572058
>slayer eq
ez lab
ez life
>>
File: -iWgXumy.jpg (144KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
-iWgXumy.jpg
144KB, 960x960px
Is ziggyD the Michelangelo of our time?

It just seems Twitch content creators are so ahead of everyone else and on the vanguard of modern arts.
>>
remember when we had to resort to D posting to keep the thread on life support? what happened?
>>
>>166573874
No
It would only be decent at trash clearing
But Vaal Spark does that infinitely better
>>
>>166511652
The latency on that thing is aids.
>>
I happened so D posting only happens when I'm not on
>>
>>166573456
I'm feeling it too because of retarded double dip ignite budget power but the other 2 have solid power with built in defenses
>>166574851
And that insane 20% cull on slayer vs ezaro

EA is next starter I think about on the list but I want to try meatball pathfinder if I buy top end gear.
>>
>>166575840 - (You)

D
>>
File: 1410837905770.jpg (41KB, 406x385px) Image search: [Google]
1410837905770.jpg
41KB, 406x385px
>when you get a near perfect roll on your first essence craft
>>
File: 1475139654885.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475139654885.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>166576814 - (You) =

will xbox save poe ?
>>
>>166576434
>>166572058
eq will obviously be the best because it doesn't rely on double dipping ignite memes or poison memes as well as not requiring any gear

Obviously if double dipping stays then just do any other doubledip build but for a league starter you can't go wrong with eq it does everything ez on a budget of 0c
>>
>>166574920
whos in the pic
>>
>>166575007
xbox happened
sc2 no reply meme happened
>>
>>166578362
>he doesnt recognize important streamers

found the oldfag

time to go change your diapers grandpa
>>
>>166578495
i'm only 22
i actually play games, I don't waste my own time watching other people play them
*goes back to watching dansgaming play Resident Evil*
>>
>>166578362
>>166578495
is that uberelite with short hair?
>>
>>166578127
I'll roll elementalist on bsc to see how it performs from zero currency then. If double dip is nerfed and slayer remains the same and elementalist start blows I'll stay in SlayerTM due to the retarded onslaught speed progression granted by normal Izaro while Elementalist needs 2 labs for prolif.
>>
>>166579058
>while Elementalist needs 2 labs for prolif.
how is this a consideration
that's like 15 minutes
>>
>>166574920
Ziggy is smart in that he started doing shit other than PoE, he's ready to jump ship at any time.
>>
jump ship to what

every game is dead according to /vg/
>>
diablo 3 console seasons will be a competitive gaymer wet dream

poe console better have ssf leagues

pc needs to take competitive gaymen more seriously. i tried to warn you all of this but you wouldn't listen. why didn't you stop it?

nobody wants to play your autism bot farm rmt sim
>>
>>166579527

>ready to jump shit

doubt it. ggg has sucked his dick so much with special access hell probably stay making poe content until GGG is bought by tencent and poe becomes a mobile game
>>
>>166579701
Unless they pay him or the Xbone audience is big enough to offset other possible offers.
>>
>>166579227
It's more about power spikes kicking in earlier there. If Elementalist is substantially slower I have np crafting 2h weps with rustic sash ipd recipe to fight bad drops rng before it's worth the money to trade.
>>
File: 1484947546029.jpg (401KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484947546029.jpg
401KB, 900x800px
why can't chris wilson use the method dota 2 uses for hiding things on the map to kill poehud?
>>
PoE roadmap:

>2017 console release
>2018 tablet&phone release
>2019 VR release (adult audiences only)
>2020 movie franchise begins
>>
>>166580215
what method is that
>>
>>166580309
i believe it's encrypted server side. they'd have to force lockstep i think and remove desync mode. might be wrong. i'd have to look it up. i don't play dota 2 or any game like that i just read once they don't have such hacks like poehud bc of this
>>
>>166580457
there are maphacks in dota 2 though
at least there were a couple years ago when I used to play
maybe that's changed
>>
>>166580557
nah there aren't any. and poehud is freely available on github and always updated. it's a design limitation that could be changed.
>>
>>166580309
Don't send shit to the client unless the client actually has vision of it.

>>166580557
There are two that I'm aware of but they're both faux-maphacks.
One relied on the fact that the server would accept orders targeted on units you didn't have vision over, so you could use couriers to triangulate someone.
The other one wasn't a maphack but rather allowed you to see where other players had their camera.
>>
File: 1414766894996.jpg (176KB, 960x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1414766894996.jpg
176KB, 960x1292px
>>166580223
>>2020 movie franchise begins
STARRING
Kristen Stewart
as
The Witch
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (59KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
59KB, 685x567px
>>166580642
>poehud is freely available on github
>>
>>166580642
wut, literally 30seconds of google-fu

>http://www.projectetal.com/forums/threads/patch-1-14d.28991/
>>
>>166579608
There's a bunch of chink arpgs like lost ark that have not yet made their way over to western places but one of those could be good

Diablo 4 if it's good when it eventually comes out soonâ„¢

Starcraft 3 because his name is ziggydstarcraft

many options available
>>
>>166580906
dota 2 is now diablo 2 ?
>>
>>166580927
>many options available
>the 3 options presented do not yet exist
wow
>>
>>166580906
we're talking about dota not diablo
>>
>>166580927
>many options

lists one literally-who chink game and two non-existent ones
>>
>>166580927
>There's a bunch of chink arpgs like lost ark that have not yet made their way over to western places but one of those could be good
generic gook mmo no one gives a shit about
>Diablo 4 if it's good when it eventually comes out soonâ„¢
diablo franchise died a decade ago
>Starcraft 3 because his name is ziggydstarcraft
RTS is a dead genre, brood war is more popular than sc2

this isn't even funny as satire

face it, there is no other option besides poe for non casualshit arpg right now
>>
>>166580998
>>166581069
i honestly just read it as d**** 2, my b
>>
>>166581021
ok then he can go play dota or LoL and have 10x the viewers

happy retard?
>>
>>166581275
>tfw to smart too read full words
>>
>>166580691
and both of these rely on glitches rather than design limitations and you can't rely on them to continue working. poehud will presumably work forever if updated because of how the client is trusted with entities on the map, or something. GGG would have to move everything server side ao it can only be seen by the client once they've "revealed" it.
>>
idk why we have to accept cheating in pc games when it comes down to it their latency arguments just dont hold up irl players would rather a little extra latency than THE ENTIRE GAME BE RENDERED OBSOLETE DUE TO CHEATING.
>>
>>166581494
knowing ggg that would just end up in a laggy buggy mess
>>
so is poehud regularly banned or what?
or is it completely undetectable?
couldn't another option just be that they use some sort of integrated anti-cheat system (punkbuster, for example?)

something like that could even get rid of botters easily.
>>
File: 1485374006089.jpg (398KB, 1211x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485374006089.jpg
398KB, 1211x1600px
lets face it: whatever replacement we get for PoE (and there will be one sooner or later) won't come from asia

gook audiences and publishers have normalized p2w to the point those games are unmarketable in the west. there a bunch of arpgs there (like devilian and ToS) that flutter and flop here every couple years because they are simply made for a different audience

whatever game ends up replacing poe for us, its gonna be made in a "western" country (this could incluse some parts of LA and Europe/Rusia), and likely from an indie company

>>166581783
if it was easy to get rid of botters, every single mmo wouldnt be filled with them
>>
>>166581623
>THE ENTIRE GAME BE RENDERED OBSOLETE DUE TO CHEATING

but this is not poe's case because ggg just doesn't put effort to ban benign cheaters (such as poehud users)

actual real cheaters (dupers, botters) do get banned more often, at least enough so that the game doesn't break because of it
>>
>>166581917
>whatever game ends up replacing poe for us, its gonna be made in a "western" country (this could incluse some parts of LA and Europe/Rusia), and likely from an indie company

I don't see this happening, GGG has established themselves as #1 on this niche market and it would take a major fuck up for them to lose the spot, not even the XBOX port announcement has managed to do that yet so...
>>
>>166581783
anticheat has a long history of not working due to alts unless it could detect everything possible instantly and hwguid + ipban they'd simply keep making a new account and cheating. a paywall has failed to deter cheaters as well it deters more legits from playing.

the solution the only working one is design the gameplay around cheating or design the game virtually cheat proof or both. games like dota 2 are both designed in such a way gameplay wise to render most forms of cheats meaningless and designed technically to make cheats almost impossible. the last straw is the delay ban vac which makes it harder for cheat authors to know until the ban hammer strikes
>>
>>166581949
poe is plagued by cheats and severely limits the quality of any competive meta as well reduces their ability to design competitive features
>>
>>166582080

GGG carved its spot in the market because they have expanded their product beyond being niche, and they will keep expanding the appeal even at cost of their original demo.

The large amount of players who solely play according to the advice of content creators are NOT PoE's original audience, and they are the vast majority now.

I believe another game will come that appeals to the original leftover niche audience that originally fell for PoE.
>>
>>166581917
>this could incluse some parts of LA and Europe
Europe is western, period
Europe is not an exception
>>
File: CQu9IwRWUAAkx4j.jpg (42KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
CQu9IwRWUAAkx4j.jpg
42KB, 600x606px
>>166582474

I wouldn't consider a mostly-islamic continent ""western"" by default but whatever rocks your boat anon.
>>
if it's not free2play, i won't even bother
>>
Tfw you buy a 5l for 2 fus then manage to sell it for 9c, no wonder jews Jew people
>>
You're not baiting me, fag.
>>
>>166582259
name 1 cheat that severely limits the quality of the meta
name 1 feature that can't be designed because of cheaters

it's not that i can't believe you or that i'm trying to challenge you, it's just that i don't believe cheating is a concern in this game, at least not right now
>>
>>166582620
lol ebin meme xD
>>
>>166582620
So that leaves aussie land as our only hope since Canada is chink filled and us is a non white majority country.
>>
>find unique
>it's yet another one of those "horrible downside to offset a mediocre upside"

serious question, are GGG afraid to make good uniques?
do they think players enjoy drowning in trash uniques?

i'd rather have shittier unique drop chances and better uniques
like fuckin median xl
when you got a unique in that game you knew it was going to kick ass
>>
>>166582737
i already did. poehud on an alt killed racing. poehud on an alt kills ssf competition. rmt bots means ladder winner can be fed maps by their rmt buddy.

idk why i even bother if you don't know poe is designed the way it is because it's a cheaters paradise. they could have done so much more but instead we get cheat farm game for mega casual autismos
>>
>>166582871
trash uniques are only trash in the eyes of idiots like you
back to d3
>>
>>166582871
yeah, they'd rather have power determined by double dipping than gear
>>
>>166582952
almost forgot autopot and autochicken scripts literally make you invincible
>>
>>166582871
Are you saying you don't enjoy getting a woodsplitter?
>>
>>166582861
>claims Canada is chink filled
>instead uses Australia as a bastion of white

anon, I got news for you
>>
>dude i'm racist lmao it's that cool guys? am i cool yet?
reply chain hidden
>>
>>166582871
>it's yet another one of those "horrible downside to offset a mediocre upside"

You mean like the thing that they lauded on during the game's early days? You mean like uniques not being straight up better than rares?
You mean like every unique that wasn't retarded shit like Skyforths or Shavs or Starforge?
Yeah.
>>
>>166582871
What's funny is that there are a LOT of very good uniques hidden in plain sight, or not necessarily end game good but that carry you for 30 levels and cost 1 alch. People are lazy, unimaginative, don't want to think about mechanics and as a result disregard a lot of power from "trash" uniques that are not reflected in the tooltip.
>>
>>166583692
Uniques already have significant downsides from just never having elemental resistances.
Start with something mediocre like 1% phys leech, add stupid bullshit like -25% life and ES, and you've got a GGG unique.
>>
>>166582871
*ignores Breach league uniques*
*ignores voll's*
*ignores varun*
*ignores pledge of hands*
etc etc
>>
>>166583962
>Uniques already have significant downsides from just never having elemental resistances.
Oh wow
Such downside
Much balance

Kaom's has no resistances either.
>>
>>166584146
>pledge
Are we in 1.0 again?
>>
File: 1460575043804.jpg (21KB, 273x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460575043804.jpg
21KB, 273x270px
reminder that poeg is strictly for elite HC SSF players

NO shitcrows allowed
>>
>>166584419
>it's not meta anymore so it doesn't count!!!
still a great unique still very usable
>>
>>166584146
>1% of uniques being worthwhile makes the rest being alchemy shards okay

Do people even use pledge of hands anymore with the 20 stack limit on SRS and BV
>>
>>166584436
>elite
so why are you here
>HC
you're a shitcrow buying challenges in hc
>SSF
so why are you here
>>
>>166582871
>>166583692
>>166583747
I think it's good for a game like this to have obscure or outright shit uniques. Some of them might enable interesting niche builds.
The problem is that there's so many of them, and 80% of your drops are going to be vendor trash. Yet they're still aiming to have at least one unique for every base item.
Makes finding a unique item a very ununique experience
>>
>>166584685
this
also i enjoy all the lore
>>
File: 226.jpg (17KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
226.jpg
17KB, 502x417px
diablo 2 viable

>normal items
>magic items
>rare items
>set items
>unique items
>runewords
>crafted items
>ethereal, cracked and superior versions of said items

poe viable

>magic items
>rare items
>unique items

explain yourself poetards

>b-b-but corrupted, essences

oh boy rare items with another regular old affix. diablo 2 items each had distinct brackets that could only be obtained on their item type like a crafted item is just a rare? no. you can only get 20 fcr on a rare, among other crafted exclusive affixes, through crafting thus making crafted their own distinct item type. not to mention some builds relied purely on the affixes from crafted items like a 200fcr sorc. the poe equovalent is: same old ass build but +1 xD
>>
didn't read your essay, retard
>>
so after another non-successful no-hands fap (but I'm getting there), I dunno what to play ... actually, what build can I play without using my hands?
>>
>>166584685
I'd rather have uniques that are UNIQUE in design, regardless of their actual power or end game viability than uniques that are purely BiS stat sticks, the worst offenders being Skyforth, pre-nerf Vinktar, Presence of Chayula, etc. You don't build around those uniques, you buy them for 10-100 ex and they make your build instantly god tier, it's retarded. Anyone could design those, hell Skyforth was a narcissistic supporter designed unique
>>
didn't read your reply to my master thesis no you for you
>>
get a 12 key gaming mouse then you can play with one hand but that's the best you can do
you can also play that lightning warp automated build that just randomly teleports around the map (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FnpdLAS8js))
>>
no you can control you're pc with eye tracking and dragon natutally speaking voice command
retarded faggot
>>
How fast can someone kill Atziri SSF on a new league? assuming no lucky drops and a 4L only
>>
PoE doesnt support those things dumbass
kys yourself
>>
i can map my eye tracking and voice to kbm

i just sit here looking at one monitor and play poe while using voice dictation to type this response where you get rekt by eye tracking voice control master race
>>
>>166585621
Day 1 possible as heck when experienced, day 2 moreso.
>>
prove it
post a vid of your setup and get a million upvotes on reddit
>>
>>166584880

>why 15 year old game has more things than 5 year old game whyyyyyyyyyy

>>166585343
with macros you can already play with 1 hand on a 2 button mouse
>>
i don't allow any cameras on my property as they're a security backdoor

i rely on 24/7 security guards
>>
this is relevant to Path of Exile, how?
>>
>>166586001
lod had everything within 3 years and lod itself within a year of d2 with almost everything then

stop making excuses poetard
>>
learn to read idiot
>>
you don't believe i'm typing this msg using voice dictation on one monitor while using eye tracking to play poe on another monitor at the same time but i am for i am an evolved being
>>
>i'm
>msg
>i

yeah, i don't believe you
>>
>he doesn't know you can create word shortcuts and disable auto capital with voice
look at him, look at her and laugh
>>
i don't believe you
>>
you can't believe me for i am not a belief but the absolute truth
>>
how is a diablo 2 white a viable item
but a poe white not a viable item
>>
because he's dumb, that's why
>>
>>166587048
6 shael white pb for example is an end game fury druid item
>>
is poe an anime game
>>
poe is by no means an anime game
>>
poe is an anime game
>>
File: 4X1rOUc.png (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4X1rOUc.png
84KB, 500x500px
>>166587279
Yes it is
>>
>>166587181
er i think it was fire claws rather
>>
>>166587181
you can 6-link a white on poe
>>
>magic items are not viable in PoE
Hidden Potential says hi
>>
the post literally say magic items are viable in poe, retard
>>
>>166587471
and it's still shit compared to any other non white 6l. a white pb is the fastest end game fire claws bear item.
>>
players have killed Shaper with magic items
let's see you complete Uber Tristram with magic items
>>
>>166587669
Wrong, it's better than tabula rasa which is a commonly used item.
>>
>>166587813
no it's not even close to better than tabula retard. tabula has white sockets you even play poe? kys
>>
>>166587669
so because some niche build you declare all d2 whites viable, but my 6-link barrage bow build killing shaper isn't applicable
>>
catshitter is shit at poe and was shit at d2
he's been a shitter for nearly 2 decades
let that sink in for a seoncd
>>
>>166587934
no i claim your item type is shit. the items i listed have bis version available. your white 6l is worst 6l in slot.
>>
>>166587928
with the right socket colors it's unarguably better. You asked for a white that's better than any other non white 6l. Now stop moving goalposts and admit your defeat.
>>
there are too many (You)'s being given out in this thread
>>
>>166588069
why does it have to be bis now, your original post just said "viable"

who the fuck used a cracked pb in a bis build
>>
Hey guys, I completely missed the Reckoning/Riposte/Vengeance meta (or release) so these are new to me. They dont seem to be used at all but a quick look makes me think that there's something to do here with a Necromancer. Thoughts?
>>
>>166588286
>cracked pb
pbs are indestructible...
>>
theyre shit and have literally never been used
>>
>>166588231
with the right socket colors you still get cucked by map mods where i can freely switch gems and you can't. the extra defense is laughable. you got nothing kys it's not even bis like 6 shael pb fire claws for max fpa builds.
>>
>>166588450
so no cracked items were viable

got it
>>
I quit this game since Invasion and went to the Navy (Iraq)

How is this game doing? is this game doing good?
>>
>>166588547
>having to switch gems for different colors
Sorry man that's just retarded
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>166588286
>not bis
>viable
lol in that case my naked build carried by opie faggot is viable too xD

>>166588590
cracked sash summoner bis for build
>>
when does the ssf update go into effect. i cant find it also im stupid. thanks in advance.
>>
>>166588743
you keep throwing out these singular niche examples because you know that runewords literally made up 99% of the viable items
>>
read the name of the SSF post you fucking idiot
then neck yourself

retard
>>
>>166588908
an entire end game viable build based around an item that enables the build to exist is not a niche example
>>
>>166588908
>runewords literally made up 99% of the viable items
what.
>99% of the viable items
>what are rings
>what is an amulet
>what are boots and gloves
>what is a belt
Nice % bra
>>
>>166589090
having an item only viable for 1 specific build is a perfect example of what a niche is
>>
>>166589396
so glad that dissecting the hyperbole is only retort you can offer
>>
>>166589432
what you're confusing as niche is not niche but rather a part of a diverse set of builds. white items having specific advantages inherent only to white items allows that build to exist
>>
File: 1470752101234.jpg (275KB, 1144x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1470752101234.jpg
275KB, 1144x2154px
better start practicing your HC SSF skills poeg

the competition will be fierce
>>
there are more examples of white items for example a white scepter with base mods with four lite jewels = gg foh pvp stick.
>>
>>166589746
the build would still exist if your didnt pass the next plateau, you would still be able to kill baal or any other content blizzard provided
>>
>>166589913
>catposter
>fierce competition
>>
instead of saying poe should have viable "white" items why dont you just fucking ask for jewels and runes to be implemented since that is the heart of it
>>
>had REALLY good RNG since I got 36/40 to unlock all good rewards

Hah, trying to keep me playing huh GGG?
>>
>>166590010
no both examples i gave are their own build made possible only by the item with intrinsic advantages

6 shael pb fire claws = only fire claws build that can reach 4 fpa
cracked sash summoner = highlights the lack of gear dependence of summoner, only possible by having a literally broken base item

no other item can exist to replace these builds. they only exist due to these itemz. they are top of their food chain. poe has nothing like this for white items.
>>
>>166590305
>6 shael pb fire claws = only fire claws build that can reach 4 fpa

right, so you are trying to tell me only reaching 3.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999fpa on a fire claw druid means that you cant complete the content
>>
>>166590186 - (You)
no the core of it is no new builds would open up if runes and jewels were added to items cause their item system is shit. that's why we keep getting stupids saying "hurrrrr just make the same thing but as a unique".
>>
>not getting 40/40 for the totem

I want to some dude's hideout for a trade once, and he had EVERY SINGLE TOTEM EVER. All of them maxed out.
They were the only things in his hideout.
the whole thing was just glowing golden.
it was awe inspiring.
>>
>>166590527
the only real examples you give completely rely on the jewel or runes to make them bis
>>
>>166590486
that's not how attack frames work in diablo 2 and yes it's a giant difference in viability. faster builds are generally considered better for pvp
>>
>>166590665
no they rely more on the base item bc sticking them in any other base is no longer bis because all other bases are too slow or no base mods.
>>
>>166590953
so I can used a white non-socket pb on this fire claw druid and still have it bis or even compete with the bis runeword?
>>
>>166591063
no matter what you say it's a white item with zero poe equivalent. you want me to call it a 6os gemmed white pb? fine. it's still bis white item with no poe equivalent.
>>
>>166591359
so...?
>>
>>166589552
its my first reply in you guys conversation
>>
>>166591527
so....the entire point of the post chain is poe has diverse item types, poe doesn't. too add, this relates directly to build diversity and replayability.
>>
>>166591693
>poe has diverse item types, poe doesn't
uh... okay I think I get it now
>>
>>166591693
> poe has diverse
*diablo 2
>>
File: 1482294590340.png (141KB, 371x373px) Image search: [Google]
1482294590340.png
141KB, 371x373px
There's no sense in arguing, d2 is perfect children.
>>
poe couldn't release gems and have a bis white as a result bc their item game and build system is shit. it's why they had to put gems on the tree thus turning gems into nothing more than a tiny buff to existing builds
>>
File: shaelshaelshaelshaelshaelshael.png (238KB, 326x379px) Image search: [Google]
shaelshaelshaelshaelshaelshael.png
238KB, 326x379px
>this item is white
>>
jewels aren't even a item an poe they're an stat point requiring additional allocation
>>
I think you got is wrong.SSF actually stands for SpecialSnowFlake
>>
>>166592257
pretty sick for a voll sparker desu
>>
>>166592257
yes, yes it is. as noted by the color of the item name "superior phase blade". normal bases are white or grey in color. if you had crafted runeword it would change from superior pb to runeword name and color. saying it ironically does not change the game's mechanics, retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1433288269367.png (31KB, 176x175px) Image search: [Google]
1433288269367.png
31KB, 176x175px
>level a shockwave totem with zero expectations
>turns out to be pretty good
what was your latest good surprise, poeg
>>
>>166593549
Learning that I could craft strongboxes
>>
>>166592361
it's nothing special really, no need to get intimidated and jealous
>>
>>166593549
finding out hc ssf isn't much harder compared to sc with trading
>>
>watch video of some faggot streamer doing uul-netol with a party
>boss does fuckall noteworthy abilities
>go in expecting nothing too hard seeing as I'm immune to bleeds
>get rekt by the leap slam
fucking streamer rng
>>
File: 1481075877872.png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1481075877872.png
4KB, 224x217px
>>166595314
what do you mean by this
>>
is the hc / sc barrier explained by genetics?

are sc players just slaves to an inferior protein arrangement in their genetic code?
>>
>>166596794
Could be. Some studies seem to find an association between certain genes and autism
>>
>do one t15
>gives me 3 t16s
>do one t16
>gives me 3 more t16s, 4 other red maps

>people are crying they run out of maps, not even good ones

yeah ok.......
>>
>>166595314
Had the same experience. Honestly on leveling my first hc char at the start of this league I lost all respect for HC players and realized they were all shitters who are only elitest about it because they have literally nothing else in their lives and have actually deluded themselves into thinking they're doing something special.

I went into it thinking it was gonna be this intense, grueling thing that tested my skill and knowledge to the max based on the amount HC spergs hype it up but nope. If you die pre 90 you're honestly just a mongoloid. If anything its easier than SC since because it's hardcore you're naturally gonna play slower/more careful and should notice any possible challenges long before they can do anything to you and react accordingly. Anything gets risky? Logout macro. You intentionally ignore shit like rippy breaches, endgame shit like shaper, and map mods that might be troubling. What is there to die to then if you're not a complete fucking retard? You're already avoiding everything that could pose a threat. Boredom. Negligence. That's literally it

By the time I hit 95 I was so fucking bored I was honestly HOPING to die because I couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't even surprised, I saw the volatile but some part of my brain knew what I wanted and released me from the suffering

Maybe 3-4 years ago HC was actually special. But hardcore in 2016, 2017? Nah, fuck off. Its just a boring grindfest meant to appease autistic spergs, theres nothing skillful involved in it in its current state whatsoever. Look at "top" hardcore players like etup and they're literally not even good at the game
>>
>>166596794
poopigeons have no ambition; no drive
>>
>>166596794
>>166598026
samefag
>>
>>166597749
>the game is easy if I go very slow and avoid all dangerous content
woah
you know there are autists who hit 100 in dried lake? what is your point?
>>
It's actually epigenetics; anxiety, depression, addiction and fear conditioning all are subject of epigenetic inheritance. HC players have all of those.

HC players are kids of other HC players (but not necessarily of vidya, but of other forms of life activities).
>>
>>166597749
I had the same experience

The most fun parts of HC for me were leveling up and doing lab, rest was super fucking boring and I had to avoid things I'd usually do and get fun out of.

There are HC players who don't even do their own lab while avoiding all hard content and farming shaped strand with easy mods to 100, super impressive
>>
>>166598892
shitbirds are just shit at poe and life in general

they don't play to win

they just don't get it

if it were up to chris poe would be strictly HC, he's said so himself

but go ahead and keep making excuses. whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
all those complaints are rendered null in next SSFHC league

no trading
no playing the market
no handouts
no partying with a 12-aura necro or guardian support
no please rush me through lab izaro is too hard without my 20k es buffer
no farming the same shitty linear map 500 times in a row (because you won't be able to customize your map that way)

if you're a real hc player, you'll prove it next league
>>
File: 7xLjujP.png (135KB, 483x284px) Image search: [Google]
7xLjujP.png
135KB, 483x284px
>ProjectPT
>>
>>166599267
tutorialcore players will still find an excuse to call SSF HC players bad lmao
>>
>>166599890
softcore players acccept their death like men
hardcore players just alt f4

an honorable softcore player is way better than a logout script scrub
>>
>>166600402
>die at 94
>back to maps 7 hours later
>>
only a neet would have the patience to find this rewarding
>>
since the genesis of poe is diablo 2 then we may as well discuss both here
>>
Bros, I have just figured out the best ladder pushing setup.

Its a 6 man party.

5 Animate weapon summoners

1 -100% rarity with max quantity culler.
>>
>>166600402

Good thing some of us still care about honor.

*bows*

Consider this mercy.

*sheats katana*

*folds back whip*
>>
>*sheats katana*
>>
File: 1483958720638.jpg (8KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
1483958720638.jpg
8KB, 151x151px
>>166601391
>>
>>166510014
deviantart tier you can do better
>>
>Wichfire brew drops
>lowest roll possible
>sell to some cunt necromancer for 35c

KEK
>>
>>166602225
post your talent competition submission
>>
>fight chimera as ES based character
>guess wrong
>die

amazingly designed boss haha

very interactive xd, outplayed!

best way to beat the boss is to literally just go max block and sit there avoiding all dmg
>>
why don't you guys reply to each other
>>
>>166602392
>go meta
>still die
CIbabbs in a nutshell
>>
>>166602408
we're just pretending to be /global 1

now wheres my le toucan copypasta
>>
>>166602350
nyaaaaa :3
>>
post your gamertag to join the official poeg xbone guild
>>
im tard
>>
>post-1999 anime "art style"
>>
>>166602553
>only hard part of the boss is guessing which part of the fog he's in

I bet this shit was designed by a """supporter""" of the game
>>
>>166603030
pussy
>>
anyone know the current uber lab layout?
>>
5 golden doors
>>
>>166603538
money
>>
>>166603539
it's shit
>disruptors
>essences
>lava floor with spiked poles
>>
>>166603770
weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2hA1Zej5HY
>>
D
>>
I
>>
>>166604442
C
>>
K
>>
tfw game gives u all guardian maps 1 by 1

then u get dying sun from shaper

it was meant to be
>>
>birdleaguers believe in destiny

lmoa
>>
Need a bit of help, preparing for the next league so testing out a few build to run them once it starts.

I'm thinking of a uber Izarro farmer, use the market for good early enchants.

What i'm wondering is if i should go Juggernaut/Gladi or Champion basic tank or go Slayer and abuse Bane of legends with hilarious high crit.

What are your opinions ?
>>
File: 1475529219137.jpg (84KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1475529219137.jpg
84KB, 600x602px
tired of being called catshitter when i'm the best player in poeg tbqh
>>
what title would be more befitting of your great stature?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1092x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1092x1080px
catpooper
>>
File: 1485369654809.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485369654809.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
I SAID STOP
>>
anyone crosspost from other generals here? What are you all doing in the meantime while PoE is dead? Anyone played BDO?
>>
>>166606243
playing assfaggots
>>
>>166598230
the point is why would you go slow and skip all fun content when you could be playing fast, doing all content, playing unique builds, and having fun for the EXACT SAME REWARDS

when like you said, the game in its current state is incredibly easy, what the fuck is the point of arbitrarily restricting yourself for no reason

until they made the base game hard again, hardcore is meaningless
>>
File: ceiling-cat.jpg (10KB, 432x247px) Image search: [Google]
ceiling-cat.jpg
10KB, 432x247px
good morning reddit
>>
>>166606243

im on /dag/
>>
File: reeee.jpg (72KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
72KB, 618x564px
>>166606369
sc is just too damn easy for elite hc players; so easy that it feels like playing some zynga phone game and the only way to give it some fun twist is with permadeath

This i know will make no sense to you, you've never been competent at vidya or anything in your life, you chase only whats easiest and simplest because thats all you can really aspire to.
>>
>>166606804
>having to do the boring trash parts of the game again every time you get oneshotted by random shit is fun
>>
File: 20170125174356_1 - Copy.jpg (51KB, 301x295px) Image search: [Google]
20170125174356_1 - Copy.jpg
51KB, 301x295px
How would you price this out (birdcore)? T1 int, 2xT1 res, there's a few similar ones for 100c and up, but others with triple T1 suffix seem to be overpriced and not selling.
>>
File: 1471032118342.jpg (154KB, 557x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471032118342.jpg
154KB, 557x595px
>literally the creator of diablo 2 joins poe
>as a chinese rmt game advisor
>a literal self found league is created
>to beta test the upcoming xbox game
>for our next act we plan to revea cut-throat mode
>as an assfaggots pvp mini game!
>>
>>166606243
i play sc2 in between leagues but stay away from that general since its majority kpop shitters
>>
>>166607130
it only has 100 base ES. Base ES is the most important stat, but I guess its worth a decent amount for the int stat and DPS if a shitbird really wants it
>>
>>166607093
until very recently, thats how most vidya worked

im sorry you grew up playing only casual games for toddlers
>>
>>166607130
Should be pretty valuable atm due to all the HoWaA builds.
>>
>>166607748
Yeah dude I remember how I had to grind for dozens of hours in every megaman game and got sent to the beginning every time I died and there certainly were no continues or passwords or anything. Also the first half of the game was just tutorials on how to jump and shoot.
>>
>>166510156
should i watch this
>>
>>166608112
no

watch educational things
>>
>>166607998
>continues and password

thats when casualization began
>>
victor vran is a better game
>>
File: 1484797058805.jpg (93KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484797058805.jpg
93KB, 600x800px
>>166606804
except like the retarded catshitter you are, you miss the entire point

HC is piss easy with no challenge as well because the game is completely and utterly broken right now. players can buy boss kills, buy lab runs, buy challenges, shape their atlas so only shaped strands drop, and then do those over and over and over again with absolutely NO risk at any time. there is NOTHING impressive about this at all

look at all the hardcore death videos. its some retard dying typing while mobs hit him, its some retard not having buffs up and running into a pack and getting stunlocked and dying, its some retard streamer reading chat and not paying attention to bodyguards, its some retard with 20k es standing still and getting crit by Izaro. you don't die in HC because of mechanics, you die by being a retard and either not paying attention or doing something you know you shouldn't

there is ZERO reason to die on HC in the current state of the game.

by comparison look at the Kripp rip vid and how memorable it is. back then mechanics were unknown, people were learning and experiencing new things as they happened, it was difficult to make a decent build that worked and could clear everything, the game was actually hard. none of that applies to today. you're just a dumb delusional cuck playing a outdated mode for zero reward because you have nothing else in your empty life and somehow think it makes you better when it doesn't.

you've came here every single day for years, you've dedicated your life to this game and have absolutely nothing to show for it. despite coming here so much no one here likes you, you've made 0 lasting friends from here, and the general consensus of people here is they wish you would just disappear. when you finally get kicked out of your parents house or commit suicide people here will temporarily rejoice before quickly forgetting that you even existed.
>>
File: 213748912374.png (33KB, 983x261px) Image search: [Google]
213748912374.png
33KB, 983x261px
>>166607130
by all accounts you'd get a paltry amount more DPS with those boots compared to this.

I dont know of anyone who would min max this hard for an extra few int and some res

but hey, if someone is willing to pay 30 exalt for THAT, then go for it man.

I think I'd go with 60-80c
>>
File: 1476296654751.png (135KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1476296654751.png
135KB, 296x296px
>>166608278

>playing arpgs meant for girls
>>
>>166608491
took a picture of the wrong one, but a search will net you pretty similar items in the 5-10c range. Just shy of max rolls, but really, how autistic would you have to be to justify that kind of a price hike?
>>
>>166608381

>so buttmad he had to write a book

lmoa. hire an editor im not reading your first draft for free
>>
>>166607130
>there's a few similar ones for 100c
sure thing dude, thanks for wasting everyone's time with your shit item from a shit league
>>
>>166608381
catshitter BTFO

>>166608491
Are you seriously comparing boots without MS? This has to be bait
>>
>>166609540
movement speed is pretty irrelevant on howa raiders because of the innate movement speed they get, flasks, and the fact that whirling around will be faster because of retard levels of attack speed.

It's nice QOL i suppose, but not as important on that specific build as in others
>>
File: Chris_Wilson_pre2009.jpg (4KB, 219x228px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Wilson_pre2009.jpg
4KB, 219x228px
>chris wilson decides to enable cut-throat on default leagues during prime time at random intervals for the next year and a half of his life
>>
File: poe chris in truck.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
poe chris in truck.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>166610110
>when he rolls up on you and your wearing your 6 link vaal regalia
>>
File: 1476667093968.jpg (52KB, 613x617px) Image search: [Google]
1476667093968.jpg
52KB, 613x617px
>pvp tournament
>two day SSF
>player with most kills by the end wins a demi
>players who get a lot of kills have bounties
>kill players to collect their bounty equal to how many kills they had

discuss
>>
dungeon crawler pvp is supposed be purely griefing and looting nothing else
>>
anyone has ibs medicine
>>
>>166512847

If you're still here, Eye of the Storm.
>>
File: 1332733607774.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1332733607774.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>listed 13 minutes ago
>pm
>That character is not online.
>>
>>166616195
thanks. i havent even found the bp for that
>>
>>166611019
poe pvp is shit
>>
i got a 5 link vaal regalia but its lvl 71, so it doesnt get those good rolls from 72 vaal regalias iLvl 72: 101 to 120 (Unconquerable)
>>
anyone else burnt on this league
>>
File: dajjer.png (212KB, 409x405px) Image search: [Google]
dajjer.png
212KB, 409x405px
This any good? It's missing crit multi but I think it might still be worth something.
Not asking for a price check. Just if it's good/bad
>>
>>166617481
its ok if youve literally nothing else or any essence to craft something better / currency to buy something better

but given that level req, at that point you should at least have a couple chaos so buy something else
>>
>>166617481
low spell roll, other than that its fine
most spellcaster daggers get esscensecrafted with castspeed, and get flat lightning for spells on it to crit shock.
>>
Enfeeble or temp chains on a melee character?
>>
>>166618171
>melee
>>
>>166618171
>melee character
lol
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-25+at+11.30.57).jpg (10KB, 232x134px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-25+at+11.30.57).jpg
10KB, 232x134px
wHAT
>>
>>166618460
>>166618509
:^(
>>
intcraft guy you in here
>>
What are some of the safer, cheap builds for someone looking to get into HC?
>>
>>166618825
totem builds
>>
>>166618825
essence drain
>>
>>166618825
essence drain totems
>>
>>166618825
essence drain totems totem
>>
>>166618825
drain totem essence
>>
File: 1467767025285.jpg (167KB, 700x812px) Image search: [Google]
1467767025285.jpg
167KB, 700x812px
>>166618878
>>166618931
>>166619247
>>166619330
ok ill definitely try it tonight or tomorrow thanks guys
>>
why is /co/ raiding us
>>
This thread would be better if a naked cartoon girl were attached to each post
>>
>>166619380
I don't remember those x-women
>>
even sh*tcrows are higher tier than memewatch players
>>
I don't play memewatch but I fap to the r34
>>
>>166617481
>attack speed
>spell damage
Incoherent

>shit spell damage
>shit lightning damage that only affects attacks
Shit

>crit chance
Meh

>res on a weapon
Lol

>+1 gems
>3l max
Lol

It's garbage
Vendor or list for 1c
>>
File: 1467782832098.jpg (57KB, 793x992px) Image search: [Google]
1467782832098.jpg
57KB, 793x992px
>>166619685
oh rip i thought you said something else im sorry bud
>>
>>166616267
This but listed 30 seconds ago
>>
>>166619886
I thought spark uses both AS/Spell damage
I didn't think it would be that bad as a budget weapon
>>
>>166619967
DOMINO A BEST

-Signed, DP
>>
>>166620004
>a single skill using both ATTACK stats and SPELL stats
Are you retarded, am I retarded, or is GGG retarded?
>>
>>166620158
Attack speed is obviously for movement, autist.
I'm not saying the rest of the dagger is good. But AS does have use
>>
File: IMG_1558.jpg (165KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1558.jpg
165KB, 1024x576px
>>166610110
Why do you keep posting that image of Peter Krause
>>
>>166620265
>tfw he dies in six feet
>>
>>166620061
ye
>>
File: skull hair.png (437KB, 342x497px) Image search: [Google]
skull hair.png
437KB, 342x497px
I'm not complaining but should the hair show like that with the skull mtx on?
>>
>>166620323
Or did he?
And in which instance did he die?
Did the show even happen?
It was it all a dream after the bus?
Did the bus happen?
Was THAT a dream?
>>
File: 1376752137669.png (591KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1376752137669.png
591KB, 900x850px
Genuine question, how viable would a facebreaker and pugilist build be? What about if using traps too?

Dropped both of them today.
>>
>>166620626
JUST
>>
>>166620196
>literally wasting slots and potential damage/survivabilty on useless stats
No wonder most spark builds eat shit.
Use a SPELL for movement.
Christ.
You'd think this was common sense.
>>
>>166620767
>attacking with a trap
lol
>>
@166620883
not even gonna waste a (You) on that retarded post
nys
>>
You should probably kys 883. Do you know how those builds play and that stats they use on dajjers?
>>
>>166620767
Pugilist could potentially add 30% in one slot and maybe a bit less in two others so let's assume like 90% total from skill tree with ded investment
So then with gems and ded stack you're talking evasion use (would be a waste and ineffective otherwise)
That damage would go nice with face breaker
But what the would you socket with traps in that build?
It sounds quite possible if you make it really efficient with the fez, but even then evasion is shit and the investment in ded needed to make the jewels real worthwhile would probably mean you couldn't do much with ES, maybe only if you went CI with absolutely top tier gear
Or if evasion got a buff next league
I dunno

It sounds like an interesting enough idea, I would try it if I had he currency to fund a character for fun, or try it out next league
>>
>>166621314
>ded
>fez
Thanks, Apple.
Meant Dex.
>>
File: 1457785183411.jpg (158KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1457785183411.jpg
158KB, 800x700px
>tfw you donate and subscribe to uber and he doesn't say hi to me
FUCK THAT GUY
>>
Whatever shiteating retards enjoy your trash spark build that can't kill t12 map bosses I guess
>>
>so poor he can't make another character for assraping guardians
Do you not realize the purpose of a spark build?
>>
>the build is bad on purpose!!!!
>>
You are mentally disabled
>>
t. retard on autismbux that makes bad builds on purpose because xhe nothing better to do with their time
>>
>Hegemony has botched 3 Uber Atziri runs so far
I know his build wasn't made to be super OP, but wew
>>
>>166621314
not sure about the traps part, just mulling the idea over
>>
>>166620883
>Use a SPELL for movement.
That leaves either flamedash or LW
Flamedash is shit because of limited charges
LW gets fucked once you get any increased duration on the tree. Granted, you probably wouldn't get that on spark, but many spell builds do.
>>
>>166621880
Honestly Uber lab is a fucking gamble
Traps can fuck over the best of the best runners sometimes
>>
>Uber atizir = uber lab
(You)
>>
They really can't if you have half a brain
>>
>>166622198
lmk if you figure something out sounds interesting
But not quite gamebreaking unless you throw some poison in somewhere lmao
>>
is there just one guy shitposting who doesnt know how to reply to a post or is he doing it on purpose

its aggravating
>>
It literally is though???
>>
File: 1473510049351.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473510049351.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
only 3 weeks until the noobcrows return again....
>>
>>166622634
The passive-aggressive thread culture has reached a point where some have started denying yous
>>
>>166622720
If you don't play HC SSF next league you're pretty much a shitcrow
>>
File: 1467840778896.jpg (114KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1467840778896.jpg
114KB, 600x850px
>>166622758
thats so fucking dumb though

its bad enough people act passive aggressive in real life, now theyre doing it on the internet?

>>166622846
>>166622836
usually i just ignore posts that arent replying to or havent been replied to in a general, because that generally means the quality of the post is probably really poor or just really stupid, but i noticed it a lot in this thread and thats why it was bothering me

stop being retards, i get memeing on people and just generally shitposting but its almost an art, and youre doing it terribly

but here have a (you)
>>
you're buttflustered over it which means we're certainly not doing it terribly
>>
See you're doing it wrong, you gave me a (You) even though my post was garbage. You have to save them for posts that really deserve it.
>>
File: cull.png (365KB, 586x454px) Image search: [Google]
cull.png
365KB, 586x454px
>tfw culling
>>
File: 1399975842690.jpg (24KB, 290x295px) Image search: [Google]
1399975842690.jpg
24KB, 290x295px
>>166623382
>oneshot everything with your stupidly OP build
>muh cull
you double nigger
>>
Should I vaal my 20/20 gems? I'm sort of spooked to do it
>>
>>166623606
I got a 21/20 BV last league and a 21/20 BF this league
Pretty worth desu
>>
>>166623915
Did you make sure you have a backup 20/20? or do you just vaal it and level a new one if it bricks
>>
(this post is in reply to post number 166623849)
ty sir
>>
File: 1481863544472.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1481863544472.png
581KB, 762x464px
stop quoting
>>
>>166623849
bless u
>>
>>166623983
Worst case it goes down to 19/20 or 20/16.
The only time I'd make sure I had a backup is if it has the possibility of becoming a vaal gem. Discipline is worth leveling a few backup gems anyway even if you aren't ES since level 21s sell for multiple ex early on.
>>
File: 1482901156336.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482901156336.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>trying to buy items off poe.trade
>1/10 players actually reply/invite me
>>
>>166623849
here's a you in return, niggers waiting for handouts in this thread and not paying their (You) taxes
>>
new thread is up
>>
could you please give us the post number
you don't even have to quote it
>>
>>166624160
A ite I did it. They all just stayed 20/20 except faster attacks went to 20/23
Not sure if I should just keep these gems, or level up backups now instead of disciplines I sell to try and hit 21
>>
made you look
>>
>1 sec
>in lab
>>
do you guys do breaches while leveling?
Thread posts: 749
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.