[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 102

File: 1472689715037.gif (2MB, 272x204px) Image search: [Google]
1472689715037.gif
2MB, 272x204px
Vordt Appreciation Edition
>Ganked:
>>165160701

>Character Planner
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
http://pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
http://pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
http://pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
http://pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
http://pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
http://pastebin.com/KnUH4fv1
>>
How do i boss invasion? Darksign and homeward bone disable when invasion message pops
>>
reminder that Vordt is a girl
A GIRL
>>
>>165201661
MY WAIFU
find me cute pictures of Vordt
>>
>>165201636
that's the first half of it

use the disabled darksign, then heal aid and use another item - estus works best

if you lose your souls upon drinking estus you will boss invade

if you had no souls, you can tell by no invasion message and enemies aggroing even unseeded
>>
File: 1479027924588.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479027924588.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>165201661
>>165201760

So this is your delusion to try and justify the fact that you were sniffing his ass, a man's ass, for several minutes (maybe hours if you are that bad)?
>>
dark hand is the best fist weapon
>>
File: 56637902_p0.jpg (310KB, 1052x800px) Image search: [Google]
56637902_p0.jpg
310KB, 1052x800px
What music are they playing?
>>
>>165201636
Use disabled darksign, then use a spell (heal aid) then take a sippy.
All the actions have to be right after one another

Upon drinking, you lose all souls.

In the boss-invade world, you're permanently seeded.
>>
File: 1445252648311.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445252648311.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
xth for who is still playing this and why?
>>
>>165201636
>invading another world: try to use darksign
>invading a host of ember's world as a dark spirit: heal aid and estus
>>
File: im going to commit a crime.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
im going to commit a crime.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
CUTE
>>
File: tumblr_ocu85d0k0I1tqo45mo1_540.png (653KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocu85d0k0I1tqo45mo1_540.png
653KB, 540x720px
>love Garl's armor and shield
>love how it looks with war scythe
>also love how it looks with Demonbrandt
>have pure black character tendency
>I decide to go pure white for Demonbrandt
>no PSN so offline
>have to kill the 5 black phantoms in PBBW in each world
>use soulsucker for 3 of them
>discover later that killing them with soulsucker doesn't change the character tendency
>mfw

I might as well start a new game, I already was in NG+3

Also Xth for BEST HUSBANDO

Get fucked, Vordt
>>
>>165201976
fuck off alex
>>
>>165202067
Me because I just got it.
>>
What do people like about artorias's armor? The helmet is all fucked up and those chicken legs are absolutely disgusting
>>
>>165202158
suck my dick vyro
>>
>>165202215
I love the scarf
We don't have enough scarfs
>>
>>165202148
I remember the emerald herald doing the same some times in Majula.
>>
>>165202215
LE GUTS XD LE WOLF XD
>>
>>165200113
>What reason is there to make rolling shit unless you dump lots of points into agility while also making every enemy in the game have huge tracking?
That's actually a pretty good mechanic. It rewards you for being able to roll well. If you can roll tight, you need no more than 88 agility to get you through the game and for PvP. If you just spam that button like a little bitch - well, you gonna have to pay extra.
>>
I'm trying to set Dark Souls on steam up again, but I can't make the fucking mouse work. I recall having this issue last time, but I don't remember how I fixed it. I got the dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll line in dsfix.ini but it doesn't seem to want to read it cause my cursor is still visible and scroll target switching doesnt work
>>
>>165202271
>>165202158
>discord fellating has begun in thread more than ever
>>
I'm going to finger in Irithyl, but not summon phantoms.
Will I get invasion fun?
>>
>>165202472
>That's actually a pretty good mechanic.
It would be if there was a visual cue that your roll was better. It's a similar situation to poise, but with poise there's no timing involved, just raw numbers.
>>
>>165202067
Me, because I love the Pee Vee Pee
>>
>>165201971
>his
prove it, big boy~~~
>>
>>165202797
Yes
>>
File: 1471779828988.png (96KB, 269x277px) Image search: [Google]
1471779828988.png
96KB, 269x277px
>>165202896
>acutally enjoying Dark Souls III pvp
>>
>>165202845
>but with poise there's no timing involved, just raw numbers.
I mean, in order to test it as a new player.
>>
>>165202797
No
>>
hey everyone im pretty new to dark souls 3,

What is a very good weapon for a sorc early game i just cant seem to find one (my end game is that pretty cool friede's great scythe)
>>
>>165201549
>It's because they wanted to make fall exploration part of the game more, with the pit and such
Just arbitrarily making you take more damage from falls isn't exploration, it's just a pointless sink on your resources. Even stuff like going down the wooden rafters to get the fire longsword in forest of giants at the first bonfire, makes you take little dints of damage as you make your way down because they just don't have ladders for parts of it. Why do this?

>They also give you silver cat ring right away, and that changes fall damage to about the same as DS1.
Instead of spending lots of souls and a limited ring slot, what reason is there that the game couldn't just be like the first game? Just make getting into the pit slightly higher of a drop so it's still fatal or something. DS1 had plenty of falling exploration in places like sens and the catacombs without just making it so any drop larger than your character made you take a tiny sliver of damage.

>To avoid early game twinks from having godly rolls without some compromise somewhere else.
Except twinks would in theory be punished by soul memory if it worked in the obvious way it should have. And there are other ways they could've balanced ds1 twinks that have amazing rolling besides just forcing a shitty stat dump to again do something ds1 lets you do from the start. balancing the game around a pvp imbalance that makes it so the pve is radically changed is a really stupid and shortsighted decision.

>No bonfire runs.
Again, why make a change that fucks over everyone that plays the game to target a much smaller amount of the playerbase?

>DS2 controls character progression through how many areas you've explored
except you use more big titanite to upgrade than small. It works backwards from how it would make sense that you can easily super upgade weapons but the starting one is limited, and it just punishes you for upgrading a weapon that actually sucks because you didn't realize it.
>>
>>165203232
raw straight sword, INT is shit untill near endgame
>>
>>165202472
I can't imagine being able to do well in PvP with base agility.
The way the netcode works in these games, I would think having minimal ADP makes reliably evading attacks impossible or at least very hard to feel confident in.
Obviously I've never tried this, though, so if other people have gotten it to work it would be neat to see.
>>
>>165203186
It's my favorite PvP in the series. The feel of the weapons is just too damn good, even if the whole thing is rather unbalanced.
>>
File: Untitled.png (311KB, 861x599px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
311KB, 861x599px
Garl Vinland cosplay y/n
>>
>>165203232
Did you start as Sorcerer or Pyro?
>>
>>165203476
sorcerer
although if i cant find a good sorcerer weapon for early game i will go pyro.
>>
>>165202483
someone has to know the solution here
>>
>>165203561
Use a controller like everyone else
>>
>>165201636

I'm so glad this is getting patched out.
>>
>>165203473
>180
>>
>>165203431
>it's just a pointless sink on your resources.
Isn't Souls games all about managing ressources, though? I find it weird to complain about that since it's the entire point of those games, not the actual combat skills.
>>
>>165203431
>>165202202
> It's like a vendor mimic. The second vender exists in case you kill the first one.
Have you actually played this game? The other boss soul vendor sells completely different stuff from the guy in the cell. If he dies you are just fucked from getting any of those weapons. It's not like a mimic at all because you can see the enemies everywhere in plain sight, you just have to hope you can take them all out fast enough before they wake up every time. It's a cheap move.

>Because invasions were probably the worst part of the game experience for a lot of first time players
Isn't this why way of blue exists? lagstab giantdad is a build that doesn't work in DS2 anyway and when they intentionally made the game full of dick moves like the """vendor mimic""", enemies right next to bonfires or the random wodden plank in the pit that just breaks and kills you, why "casualize" the game in this way by neutering one of the previous games most famous features?

>Because most of those "issues" were things that other people were glad they got rid of from DS1.
Excuse me? People wanted to waste time spending points in adaptability before putting in points to use Cool Big New Weapon? People wanted to fuck themselves out of upgrading their weapon to +3 because they used a small titanite and can only buy big ones? People wanted invasions to be worthless, leveling up to take forever and for it to be impossible to connect with other players if you die a bunch because of soul memory?

>It's just not always clear if it worked out or if they could have done it better.
It's extremely clear, you yourself said that most of these things didn't work out all that well and just offered an explanation on what they were going for while most of the time ignoring half of my point. Some of these things are things that either ALREADY HAD SOLUTIONS in the previous games that worked better, or had very obvious fixes that everyone was talking about.
>>
>>165203459
With base - no, you can't. You need at least 88. It gives you the same amount of i-frames as DaS1 fat roll. I've hundreds of hours playing 150 arena with that agility. You know how i deal with chaos blade shitters? I simply stand still and roll through their attacks until they switch weapons.
>>
>>165203547
How much STR/DEX?
If you go 10 STR you can use a longsword and infuse it with crystal. If you go pyro you could get 10 DEX and use raw ASS.
If you plan on using sorcereries Sorcerer is the best class if you don't use any weapons with FTH reqs. If you want to use weapons with FTH reqs, like ASS, Immolation Tinder, and Cleric's Candlestick, Pyro is better.
>>
>>165203648
How else would you do it?

I still get invasions to this day on my SL220 main.
>>
>>165203686
there's a difference between "I need to use this healing item to survive these fights because I fucked up and got hit" and "I need to use this healing item because the developers arbitrarily decided this drop doesn't have a ladder and is too high to land safely"

If you can't see this then you're probably someone that thinks the agape ring is a good "fix" for soul memory

>>165202472
>>165203789
Why are your comments exclusively about PVP when talking about a single player game with some online elements?
>>
>>165203942
>>165203459
>I can't imagine being able to do well in PvP with base agility.

But with this much you can roll through Smelter's downward slam. Or everything else.
>>
How am I supposed to effectively use Black Serpent?
>>
>>165203232
crystal sage raper is pretty good early game, it scales off of int for damag but you need high dex to use it.
>>
>>165203789
Oh, I should've noticed that you said 88, not 85. I never knew until now that there's nearly double the iframes between the two.

Also, I never noticed that agility apparently raises item/estus use speed, it must be a more gradual thing.
>>
>>165202010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0
>>
>>165203789
You need to spend points just so you can get fat rolling, something that was a PENALTY in ds1 as a trade off for having lots of armor.

Spending my hard earned souls to level up and get the equivalent of a penalty, how is that good design?

Agility is a lazy solution to a problem (rolling is too good in pvp) that doesn't actually adress any of the underlying issues (fix the shit netcode and hitboxes) while also not meshing with any of design changes the game introduced with it (like shields being worse and enemies having crazy tracking) because they were lazy and didn't think things through

Just because you CAN roll through stuff at that level doesn't mean it's somehow not a shit mechanic. Ignoring the fact that comparing it to DS1 fatrolling without any of the poise/armor benefits that would be associated with it is dishonest, why exactly should you balance the game where either you're a top player that can perfectly time rolls or you get to spend tons of points? When the last game had a system that didn't have a shitty point sink and the current game is constantly taking elements from that game, you can't argue that comparing it to previous games is unfair.
>>
>tfw they never brought the sack back
>>
File: IMG_5550.jpg (1MB, 3264x2020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5550.jpg
1MB, 3264x2020px
Has anyone ever made something that could be considered a "good" map of any souls game?

Even true overhead of 3 would be interesting. I understand the difficulties.
>>
>>165203942
>there's a difference between "I need to use this healing item to survive these fights because I fucked up and got hit" and "I need to use this healing item because the developers arbitrarily decided this drop doesn't have a ladder and is too high to land safely"
The thing isn't that they're both connected. In the second situation, you sacrifice resources for the sake of exploration even though you know it might lead to not having enough for a surprise boss fight or enemy. You can make a safe choice or a dangerous choice and they both lead to certain rewards. You don't know what's ahead, so it's not pointless. In the first situation, you're talking about skill, but like I said, the games aren't about skill, they're about resource management, because you can easily beat those games just by blocking with a good shield, which takes no skill. For example, you have a limited amount of herb to use before you start farming them or spending cash to get more in DeS, so you have to be careful which tunnels or pits you want to take to succeed or become better. In DaS1, you can spend humanity on defense+item discovery, healing or bonfire kindling, and each choice you make with them is a sacrifice for the other thing. Choosing between normal Estus and Ash Estus in DaS3 is the same thing. Choosing to spend lifegems, estus, poison heal, heal+poison heal, spell restore, heal+spell restore in DaS2 is the same thing.
>>
>>165202010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1g31nPkKoA
>>
>>165202010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA
>>
>>165204867
>The thing isn't
The thing is*
>>
>>165202010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RlSgnpLbro
>>
>>165204492
>something that was a PENALTY in ds1 as a trade off for having lots of armor.
The true penalty in DaS1 was not the iframes, which is just timing, the penalty was the recovery and roll distance, which isn't affected by AGL.
>>
>>165202845
I agree, though doesn't the in-game description of agility explain that it makes your rolls better and use items faster?
>>
>>165204492
>>165203789
I have a better way to sum up how fucking stupid this point is

rolling in DS1 was a trade off (in theory) between good rolling and good armor/poise. you're picking one good thing or another good thing and either is generally instant gratification. This falls apart at a high level meta pvp, but that's a relatively small part of the overall game and something that could've been rather easily fixed in DS2 instead of just removing the system entirely.

in DS2 the trade off is instead skill vs time. You can either be really skilled and just roll through everything with low adaptability, or you can spend time leveling up adaptability (and take more TIME killing stuff because you didn't level up a stat that does something useful). If you spend a LOT of time you can even get the best of both worlds because now your weight doesn't effect iframes unless you get really heavy in DS2 (which is part of the reason why they nerfed poise in this game, I assume, meaning their bad idea effected other parts of the game like a shit design cancer).

Most players can't actually make that initial choice to just be really skilled, so instead you have to be shitty for a while and level up before your character can be fun and good like in a fucking MMO or something. All because the devs felt you needed enough good boy points to "earn" something you could do in the first game

>>165205168
> the penalty was the recovery and roll distance,
this would be a fair point if it wasn't for the fact that every roll in DS2 besidse the 70% roll has the same recovery and the distance doesn't matter given the enemy attacks in this game that have huge range and tracking. If you don't have the timing/iframes you WILL take super armor hits
>>
Any good ways to counter turtles for a pyromancer?
DS3
>>
Invaders get 25% more health and 25% more damage per summoned phantom.
This buff intensifies if the host attempts summons more after they are slain.
>>
>>165204492
>>165205316
But game gives you a lot more levels, specifically so that you could raise more stats. You can raise agility and be as powerful as you were in DaS1, or you could not raise it and be more powerful.
>>
I love getting these couldn't join session messages while trying to invade
>>
DS2 shot itself in a foot with agility on a fundamental level even in pve because devs were forced to confirm that the game is playable even with base agility. So majority of mobs have extremely primitive movesets you can avoid just by strafing back to the sides. Hilariously, it concerns even the majority of bosses with shit like dragonrider or pursuer being most notable example as you can walk around them without a lock and never get hit.
>>
File: 374320_20170110173008_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20170110173008_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
PCFC?
Demon Bridge?
Pass: dsg
>>
>>165205239
It says that it "increases the ease of evasion" and doesn't mention anything about estus drinking speed. But like I said, it's not something a new player could easily test because it's timing related, not number related, so it would take some skill to just try to compare rolls. In DaS1, you could kind of get an idea of the roll difference because of the animations.

>every roll in DS2 besidse the 70% roll has the same recovery and the distance doesn't matter given the enemy attacks in this game that have huge range and tracking
Actually, roll distance is more important than you think in DaS2 because of the lingering hitboxes on attacks. Low equip load also increases stamina regeneration speed, so you "recover" your rolls' stamina to make more at different speeds depending on equip load.
>>
>>165205497
That doesn't somehow make "spend a bunch of level ups on this boring stat instead of something that feels fun and lets you do cool stuff" good design

It also meshes really badly with soul memory, spending a ton of levels on adaptability will at best make you way less effective than other players in co op/pvp and at worse push you out of soul level limit in every area you happen to be in compared to other players that didn't level up adaptability a bunch

All of this when they could've just NOT done this, but that would've meant they had to actually think on how to make roll vs armor fair instead of just slapping them both behind leveling up stats that are otherwise largely useless like an mmo.
>>
>>165205614
i'm in
>>
>>165205813
>>every roll in DS2 besidse the 70% roll has the same recovery and the distance doesn't matter given the enemy attacks in this game that have huge range and tracking
>Actually, roll distance is more important than you think in DaS2 because of the lingering hitboxes on attacks. Low equip load also increases stamina regeneration speed, so you "recover" your rolls' stamina to make more at different speeds depending on equip load.

>>165205316
>>
File: 1466313096414.jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1466313096414.jpg
34KB, 960x498px
>Royal Soldiers in the Forest of Fallen Giants can parry you
holy fucking shit
>>
>>165205813
>>165205962
Ah, that's a fair point.

It still seems like rationalization for a bunch of stuff that just shouldn't have been in the game, like huge nonsensical lingering hitboxes or making stamina regen tie into equip weight on a 1-1 scale (which is again a really lazy and simplistic way to "balance" things)
>>
>>165205342
One option would be dark infused carthus shotel. If you are not against it, tumblebuffing it with dark weapon would make it even more effective. Just two hand and go to town. Innate shield piercing + dark element (which players are often most weak to) should help.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1600x900px
HAHA MAN THIS GAME SURE IS FUCKING FUN

I SURE AM GLAD THIS A-TEAM MADE THE PVP PERFECT
>>
>>165205342
any dark-infused weapon, black flame and patience
keep healing miracles ready if you see them being too much of passive asshats
>>
File: REMATCH.png (446KB, 964x607px) Image search: [Google]
REMATCH.png
446KB, 964x607px
I wanted to make this SL 20. Should I lower VIT and just not roll?
>>
>>165206161
Looks like bad players. You will win.
>>
>>165206161
>shitty weapons
>shields that will get broken from two attacks
>like 700 HP because of downscale
and the problem is
>>
>>165206161
just because miyazaki was around doesn't make it "a-team". game design is not just the one japanese man that gets interviewed you cretin. almost none of the people that made ds1 worked in either 2 OR 3 just going by the credits.
>>
File: 1395405704937.jpg (316KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1395405704937.jpg
316KB, 621x621px
>>165206483
>he brought back Tanimura for online balance
>>
>>165205614

I'll mess up my sleep schedule again if I join...
>>
>>165206161
>A Team
I can't wait for this to die.
The groups that made I and III have almost no one in common.
>>
>>165206091
It's definitely experimental. I feel like stamina regen speed tied on equip load wouldn't make sense if the rolls were balanced like DaS1 with fast, mid and fat roll. Fast roll was the reason to get low equip load in DaS1 and good armor/poise was the reason to get high equip load. With the DaS2-DaS3 system of 70% for fatroll, there's no real reason to get low equip load in either games if stamina regen speed wasn't a factor. Roll distance somewhat matters if there's lingering hitboxes like in DaS2, but if it's like DaS3, then it's not worth sacrificing all the armor.
>>
>>165206161
PvP shines best when you're duelfagging anyways.

In invasions you're supposed to be a glorified enemy to be fought by the host and his buddies, you're not meant to win every fight. You only do that if you're really good. Setting them back and making them use a lot of estus is already enough according to From.
>>
File: 374320_20170110174432_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20170110174432_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>165206671

Just give this one guy one fight...
>>
>>165206620
if that was true DaS3 would actually be balanced and ultras wouldn't be SHIT
>>
>>165206795
My last 8 invasions have all been 3 man ganksquads, with the 7th having a seed.

I'm not a fucking obstacle since the host gets estus back if I die.
>>
>>165206161
Hollows deserve to be purged
>>
>>165206817
DS2 was unbalanced garbage and ultras were almost as shit as in DS1.
More importantly, Tanimura clearly hates invasions and tried to fuck them over even in DS3 with seeds which are his own innovation for the series.
>>
Literally all ADP did was give you control over your iframes, and then make you have to earn that control.

It would be no different than if they added some system that let you swap movesets, but made you pay souls each time you swapped them. Just like soul vessels or estus flask shards or fire keeper souls. It adds player agency by making you choose how effective your iframes are, that's all.

I'm pretty sure no one thought about it more than "Let's add a mechanic that exerts control over their iframes without being tied to roll distance. That would add more customization."

Which makes sense given that it comes from the AC devs, and literally EVERYTHING like that in AC is controlled by the player's choices.
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>dsp is playing dark souls again
>>
>>165207005
You need to make him lose 2 estus. If you hit 5 r1s you did your job. You shoupd be able to hit 5 even against ganks
>>
Anyone want to help a pure caster sorc kill ng+ freja? I want paledrake soul but my sorceries do diddly damage, and I don't think I have enough pyromancy casts to do it alone. PC, sotfs, 1mil SM, waiting right by the fog door to freja. Don't have a name ring because I forgot and literally only just remembered to get one as I was typing this.
>>
Rose of Ariandel is sleeper high tier
>can get a lightning stake off a riposte and combo into 2 R1s
>reinforced club moveset but bigger hitbox, surprisingly long and thick
>miracle buff increases stamina recovery
>does more bleed damage than other bleed weapons, tumble buffed with Carthus Rouge it is insane
>great for roll catching
>>
File: untitled2.png (49KB, 208x151px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2.png
49KB, 208x151px
>mfw i just summon gangbanged Pontiff Sulyvahn
>mfw i feel terrible about it

i feel like i cheesed a great boss while only in NG

i guess i could see someone cheesing him in NG+, but i just feel like a dick for doing it in NG
>>
>>165206817
but it is true
>>
>>165205980
>headless, one armed skeletons can parry you with the hand they hold their swords in
Any other enemy is small time compared to parry masters of carthus
>>
>>165207606
Reminds me of when I summoned for Friede in one of my side characters after fighting her normally on my main. When I was fighting her for the first time, I thought "wow this boss will be fun to coop at!" but what ensued was a stunlock fest while the phantoms furiously mashed R1.
>>
>>165207517
>Did my job
I didn't get a fucking ember or tongue/shackle
>>
>>165206243
Add favor +2
>>
>>165206807
Did you just assume Ciaran's gender?
>>
>>165206620
Tanimura is the only other person outside Miyazaki to direct a successful From Soft game, and has been working on more complicated game balance for longer than Miyazaki has been at the company

Tanimura knows his stuff. He's pretty bad at atmosphere and lore but when it comes to straight up number crunching, he knows how to balance good mechanical systems. All of DS3's problems are indicative of things Miyazaki does wrong when he has too much control.

The rolling balance problem in DS3 is the same problem Miyazaki introduced with quickboost in AC4.
>>
File: 1461073400580.jpg (131KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1461073400580.jpg
131KB, 800x670px
>>165208061
Then put down a sign or farm darkwraiths nigga. Jesus are you that much of a dense tryhard that you are seriously complaining that invading is difficult? If you are getting buttflustered by gank squads there are plenty of ways to do pvp that circumvent them entirely.
>>
>>165207005
Seeds are such bad design... taking the one advantage invaders have against ganks, the regular enemies, is so bad... didn't they think it through?

I can see their reason to exist, to punish invaders that endlessly run back into the level, but i feel like that would only be a "problem" against lone hosts. A host and his phantom/s should man up and be able to pursue the invader through the level, they get it easy enough already.
>>
>>165206243
Does it help to pick a class with a lower amount of luck? Doesn't Knight have less?
>>
Hey DSG could I get some help with the Pontiff? He's wrecking me a lil bit and my bumhole is sore
>>
>>165208061
according to neo-/dsg/ you should be happy to still be able to invade and that you were never supposed to be able to take down hosts etc ...
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>165208456
No, I'm trying to have fun with the game like I did in DaS and DaSII

And oh look
another ganksquad
>>
>>165208480
Knight has 4 less LCK but 4 more ATT, 3 more DEX, and 1 more INT.
I'd lose 3 points.
>>
>>165208543
>neo-/dsg/
>ganksquads have been a thing since DS1
>shitters have been complaining about them since then

Your new is showing anon.
>>
>>165208758
I wasn't aware DS1 prioritized ganksquads
>>
>>165206817
Tanimura was "co-director", meaning that he took over whenever Miyazaki got bored.

The infusion system, password summons, weapon memory, and changes to how armor and poise works in DS3? That has Tanimura written all over it.

The easy rolling, summon ranges, covenants, invasion mechanics, etc. look very much like the product of Miyazki's work.

I think most of DS3's problems are caused by the developers trying to change stuff that was honestly fine as-is in DS2 or DS1 to fit what Miyazaki wanted the game to feel like, aka, more like bloodborne.
>>
>>165208623
I am lost here mate what about invading gank squads is something new to DS3? I played those games two man and this is something that has been in every single game. If you are looking for a fair fight then don't invade, if you are looking to fuck with people don't be surprised when people don't play along.
>>
>>165207526
Nevermind I did it myself, she had way less health than I thought.
Now what do i do with the soul, dsg? MLGS or Crystal Soul Spear?
Keep in mind I've only got like 12 str and 10 dex. I'd be dumping a lot of levels just to use MLGS, so it better be damn good.
>>
>>165208439
Now imagine DaS2 but with Tanimura being the director from the start. That fucker Shibuya had no clue what he was doing and Tanimura had to step in to salvage whatever was worth keeping.
>>
>>165208468
Personally, I'd like seed to be implemented as a CoC like covenant. No item, everyone in that covenant is perma seeded but can't use WSS
>>
>>165208468
Seeds should make enemies go after the invaders, but enemies should always prioritize summons regardless of whether seeds are used or not.

There, problem fixed. Use a seed and it turns into 1v1 between the invader and the host until the summons BC out or clear the stage.
>>
>>165208758
and in DS1 you had tools to counter them, people gave advices, then DS2 and DS3 happened
>>
>>165208623
Don't invade in irityhll. The only fun I get in this game anymore is invading in farron keep with a greatbow and obscuring + slumbering dragoncrest ring.
>>
>>165209036
>and in DS1 you had tools to counter them
What tools did you have that aren't in the other games?
>>
Ashes of Ariandel is the worst Souls DLC by a wide margin.

First, it's pathetically short. You can easily jog through the entire thing in ten minutes and only kill one enemy. Playing through it honestly and struggling, it shouldn't take much more than an hour.

From tried to inflate it by putting a very difficult boss at the end of it so players will struggle for a long time, but, when they tried to make Friede hard, they really fucked up her design.. She has three phases, and her third one is much harder than the ones before it. It's boring and frustrating to fight through the same phases repeatedly so you can practice correctly dodging her third form combos and anime blasts. They try to force an epic atmosphere by giving her long attack strings and massive damage, but this only makes her another boss in Dark Souls 3 where you mash roll until you're punished by a pseudocombo. The worst part about it is that she has almost no recovery on many of her animations. If you roll through her delayed scythe swing and go for a backstab, she'll whiz off before the backstab animation connects. She has very few true openings, and killing her is an issue of her AI being bolder than it should be, having a weapon long enough to catch her dashes, having the hyper armor to mash through her sequences, or being a parry king. Stunlocking makes her a joke to summoners, and it's possible to get her in a corner and mash 9000 of her health off when she's in her third form. She's not only hard, she's frustrating and she wastes a lot of your time. People like her because they conflate difficulty with quality in Souls games, but she really is a downgrade from Lady Maria in every form other than her second.
>>
>>165205614
I'd complain about you hosting embered but that's the only reason I get to fight anything.
>>
>>165209126
Not him but lloyd's was actually useful in DaS
>>
>>165208975
People speculated that Shibuya was working on a different project, but during it's development they decided to scrap it and make DaS2 instead.
>>
>>165209015
no, seed should activate friendly fire between host and his phantoms, that way it would have a counterpart, fucking dedicated ganksquads over while still being useful to lone hosts
>>
>>165209126
Backstab chains with one hit kills and safe mobs to run towards for healing
>>
>>165208975
I don't think that would have changed a lot, but it would have changed just a few things:
>the regular bosses would be on-par with DLC because they would have more time to tweak AI and movesets
>it would have released in 2013, instead of being delayed
>Iron Keep would actually be Brume Tower
>release version would otherwise be identical to SOTFS, maybe with fewer branches.
>the shitty repeated graphics and texture warping would have been replaced

They would have probably not done DLC, either. DLC wasn't originally planned. We would have missed out on Shulva and Eleum Loyce, but the rest of the areas would be on-par with them.
>>
>>165209343
backstab chains were BS and we both know it
>>
>>165209126
lloyds lasting more than 10 seconds, instant BSs, being able to riposte immediately after a successful parry, vow of silence lasting more than 10 seconds, no seed so the environment was on your side, no instant resummons

and finally once you got rid of the phantoms, the host couldn't just rush to the fog door and enter the boss fight with fucking iframes, I'm still mad about that
>>
>>165209210
Let's 1 + 1 is get a kick out of it.
>>
>>165209208
The NPC boss is surprisingly bad for something so unambitious. It's easy to kill the NPC before the wolf shows up, but if you don't the fight is a mess. The wolf dashes all over the place, and you need to keep your camera on it if you don't want to get run through or thrown into the air, while the Champion jogs towards you and can do a lot of damage if you don't pay attention to him. Fighting multiple enemies requires some ability to keep your camera on both of them, and that just isn't feasible here. Also, you fight a copypaste of the wolf two times before.

The areas are good. Millwood Knights, Wolves, and Crow Nights are all memorable enemies, and the Corvian Settlement is surprisingly memorable for its length.

The weapon drops are above average for a Souls DLC. Crow Quills, Friede's Scythe, and the Rose of Ariandel are all fun and unique weapons. The Millwood Weapons are lazy but they still have some original stuff in them.

In any case, it's a 3/10. First Souls DLC that isn't worth buying if you care about money.
>>
>>165207309
>Which makes sense given that it comes from the AC devs, and literally EVERYTHING like that in AC is controlled by the player's choices.

I dunno if you know this but AC and souls are not the same game.

Mechanics like ADP work in AC because it's a game about building your mech from the ground up and tweaking it for every mission. A game like dark souls inherently doesn't have that kind of customization focused gameplay, it's biggest inspirations from a design/gameplay sense are castlevania and OOT

tanimura made AC and like all jp developers can only make one type of game, so putting him in charge of a completely different style of game like dark souls was just inherantly a bad idea
>>
File: 20170111021554_1.jpg (317KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170111021554_1.jpg
317KB, 1680x1050px
/fashionsouls/ ?
>>
>>165208916
In DS3, you automatically get summoned to worlds with more hosts, and if they finger to get more phantoms for the ganksquad, you are set to invade there.

Each host has a massive HP bonus compared to you as well as double (More than double in practice due to halving) the estus. No humanity healing, which was amazing in DaS because you could use it as a healing resource that you got back

The Host can summon phantoms instantly and due to roll mechanics there's essentially no way to punish summon spamming and Estus Spamming Lloyds are slow, have a super limited carry amount and due to roll mechanics no player will ever get hit by them. Due to the above, you have to use a rollcatching build and a certain set of weapons (Either roll-catch or oneshot builds, nothing else works), severely limiting the amount of viable builds

The host has access to an item which makes your only discernible advantage (Mobs) work against you.
The host gets free summons from Dorkmoons, which happens all the fucking time since there are so many blues.
If you get cornered you just die since you get stunlocked by R1 spam
The amount of souls you get is basically nothing
Invaders also lose souls where they die in the invasion, just to rub salt in the wound.

So 90% of invasions are the following:

People immediately running back to the bonfire and rolling any attacks you do to try and stop them. They spam summon phantoms and you're screwed.
Ganksquads
People going through the level who just pop a seed and continue going through the level
Groups of friends who just summon the phantoms you do manage to kill endlessly.
>>
>>165209503
I think connectivity between levels would be better, I mean no way earthen peak and iron keep were supposed to be connected in initial design.
>>
>>165209343
don't act like one hit kills weren't the only way to win against ganksquads in das2/das3
>>
>>165209208
I found Ashes of Ariandel to be a really good DLC. The only part I didn't like is the visual design of the Gravetender boss fight, which was lazy. The rest was all 9/10 to 10/10 to me, especially Friede. She was like a better Lady Maria and one of the best bosses in the Soulsborne series.
>>
>>165209503
The areas would be in the fucking correct order to.
>doors of pharros would obviously be part of the rotten pathline, with the second part of heides that leads to wharf and wharf itself being optional areas that still lead to bastille
>huntsmans copse would instead lead to shaded woods and then brightstone cove
>brightstone cove might not have been so fucking disgusting looking to
>brume tower and iron keep would be it's own path now
>heides is a one off later game area and given actual level design
>earthen peak and harvest valley are removed from the game entirely
imagine
>>
>>165209637
>Also, you fight a copypaste of the wolf two times before.

It's the same enemy you mong. You don't kill him the first two times, but defeat him as he retreats when his HP is low. I also heard that defeating him the first two times makes him have less HP during the boss fight.
>>
>>165208975
>>165209250

I looked up credits information for Shibuya.

He was a designer for Monster Hunter, then From Soft bought him up for Another Century's Episode, which he worked with alongside Tanimura.

Then he isn't credited until Dark Souls 2. He literally has no successful games (at least Tanimura has several of the best AC games to his name) until he was handed DS2. It sounds to me like your theory about him working on his own project sounds accurate, since there's little reason why they would give him such control early on.

Then again, who the fuck knows what goes on at that company. For all we know they decide who directs the games by who gives the best blowjob to whatever Bandai Namco exec happens to be in the office that day.
>>
>>165208916
Invading into ganks is more frequent in III than it was in other games.
It's also much harder to punish certain action as an invader, heals especially. Estus is the fastest it's ever been, but Lloyds is slow, comparitively.
Depending on who's doing the invading, they're either going to get sick of not typically being able to win head-on and routinely being pitted against a host that hides behind multiple phantoms and rolls forever, or they're going to try to figure out whatever few abilities or cheap tricks you can use to get a few kills.
I'm of the opinion that 99 humanity, fully-upgraded invaders in the first game was stupid, but I'd also say that the shit in III is stupid and tedious as well.
>>
>>165209815
Sounds to me like you don't like invasions. If only there was a way to PVP without dealing with all that. Like the white soapstone, but for invaders. Or even better a specific PVP area that you can choose to have limited or even eliminated use of estus.
>>
File: 1481598771432.jpg (131KB, 745x668px) Image search: [Google]
1481598771432.jpg
131KB, 745x668px
>host dies
This is why you don't host embered.
>>
>it's a "people complain about DS3 invasions instead of just playing DS1 where they actually work" episode
>>
What's a good sl to stay at for a SIr Vilhelm boss invasion build?
>>
>>165209639
Oh yeah, I'm not saying that it works in one game so it works in the other, I'm just saying that's probably why they -thought- it would work well.

Souls progression is, and has been since Demon's Souls, a struggle between AC-like customization and OOT-like RPG mechanics.

Like, if you restricted turning speed in Dark Souls it would fucking ruin the game. Likewise, if you had backstabs in AC it would ruin it too.

But ADP is one area where I think the change wasn't so drastically wrong. If anything it's an "Awareness check" to see if you're paying attention to your own stats and what they do, since you only need to level it up about 5-10 levels to have enough ADP to play through the game. Anything beyond 15 ADP or so is not noticeable to the average player since their rolls aren't going to be subject to such tight timing that 10% more frames will make that big of a difference.
>>
>>165210129
I get that invading sucks in this game, and that between SM and sending invaders directly into the jaws of Gank Squads was a poor and overzealous choice to solve the relatively small problem of twinking. But I don't get why people talk about invading being fucked and then say that because its been sullied that PVP in general is now bad when in reality the PVP in a 1v1 is as shit as its always been.
>>
File: shiggy.gif (166KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.gif
166KB, 267x199px
>>165201949
>>165202027
>>165202086
>mfw try this out on a whim
>killed host during boss
>>
whats the most efficient way to store souls not including sacrifice ring. i know im going to lose out on some no matter what, but what unlimited item can i buy that has the closest buy sell ratio of 1:1. im on ng++ right now and have no need for souls to level up or really buy anything besides titanite but i havent gotten the ashes on archdragon peak yet.
>>
>>165210265
>it's a "DS2 is a flawless masterpiece that did everything better and you're just a nostalgiafag" episode
>>
>>165210146
>The counter to DaS1 ganksquads were clever use of environment(Sens), abusing backstab mechanics and tactical use of tools like Lloyds

>The counter to DaS2 Ganksquads was to take off the Agape ring so you stop seeing the Ganksquad in a few more invasions

>The counter to DaS3 ganksquads is the Arena

I had a good 90 hours of DaS1 invasions and 150 hours of DaS2 invasions

They are not nearly as shit as the DaS3 ones.
>>
>>165209761
Change the helm to one of these:

Dragonrider Helm
Heide Knight Iron Mask
Royal Swordsman Helm
Alonne Knight Helm
>>
>>165210351
I don't think it's reasonable for any player to figure out that every couple points of agility means their roll is invincible for another 1/60th of a second, especially when the animation and length are not tied into that but a completely different stat and DS2 launched with some pretty bad hitboxes that makes it hard to tell exactly what went wrong that lead to you being hit.
>>
Meant to bundle, sorry about the chug
>>
>>165210462
Just keep a single soul of a great champion and dupe it with tumblebuff when needed
>>
The Boss Invasion glitch fixes most of the flaws regarding invasions.
The Host can't spam estus (Boss punishes)
Host can't resummon
Limited arena to hide in
Invader at a disadvantage but a fair one
Going into worlds with many invaders is balanced since it increases the HP of your environmental buddy.
>>
>>165210531
You misunderstood me I meant invasions in 3. Shit dude the arena is pretty versatile I might just be easy to please but I don't see why you would invade if all you are looking for is a fight. If its about fucking with the host then you don't have much room to complain but in Dark Souls 3 there are many ways to get fair PVP.
>>
>>165210792
This. People always masturbated the Old Demon Monk and Mirror Knight for this mechanic I don't see why people are suddenly so very up in arms against it. I mostly co-op and I do lose a lot more hosts but it makes the fights a lot more interesting.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1600x900px
oh look
another 3 man group
>>
>>165210531
The reason why people invade at Iron Keep is because the lava and bridge switches let you kill gank squads pretty effectively.
>>
File: sacred memes.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sacred memes.webm
2MB, 800x450px
assuming i have 30 int+fai which pyro tool should i max and use?
also does the white hair glitch still work?
>>
>>165211549
Please stop showing window mode screenshots
>>
>>165210408
When people talk about PvP, I think some people are referring to every situation where you're fighting another player and other people are talking exclusively about 1v1s. That's probably the confusion.
I would probably agree about 1v1 being pretty bad since I've never thought it was that great in any of the games on a fundamental level. Invasions were always a fun aspect though, but they obviously have a good chance of being heavily stacked against you in III.
>>
>>165211631
>that damage
Does the BKGA have something to do with that?
>>
Rose of Ariandel is sleeper high tier
>can get a lightning stake off a parry and combo into 2 R1s
>reinforced club moveset but bigger hitbox, surprisingly long and thick
>miracle buff increases stamina recovery
>great for rollcatching
>does more bleed damage than other bleed weapons, becomes absurd tumblebuffed with carthus rouge
>>
>>165211631
>assuming i have 30 int+fai which pyro tool should i max and use?
normal pyro hand, DLC pyro hand if all you want is to spam black flame/great combustion
>also does the white hair glitch still work?
no
>>
File: danksouls.jpg (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
danksouls.jpg
716KB, 1920x1080px
pls r8
>>
>>165211631
No, that glitch was gone months ago.
>>165211725
There was a glitch with sacred flame, the white hair talisman, and a multi-hit riposte weapon (so yes, the BKGA does have something to do with it) that allowed for that level of damage.
>>
File: highimpactsexualviolence.jpg (63KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
highimpactsexualviolence.jpg
63KB, 476x492px
>>165211782
>surprisingly long and thick
>bleed
>>
>>165211782
I want you to show me something long and thick anon
>>
File: 1468595811150.gif (488KB, 380x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468595811150.gif
488KB, 380x281px
>>165211549
>windowed mode
>still fills up 90% of your screen
>>
>>165211631
Default has greater spell values but the DLC does its damage value for making contact while casting an offensive spell. Also the DLC one gives you a flask every 12 kills.
>>
>>165211782
>sleeper high tier
alright scott I know you're lurking this thread

you know what to do
>>
>>165210792
>>165211112

I think people are up in arms against it because:
>people fighting a boss with co-op phantoms are not trying to gank invaders, they legitimately need help beating a boss
>it was not an intended feature of the boss, and the boss isn't made easier to compensate for the invasion mechanic
>the bosses are the best part of DS3, not the pvp mechanics
>>
>>165212034
What do you like about long and thick things?
>>
>>165211549
Yes, you're more likely to end up in a world with phantoms than without in 3.
This has been the case since release.
Do you just feel like bitching?
>>
File: 1443829383232.gif (721KB, 227x165px) Image search: [Google]
1443829383232.gif
721KB, 227x165px
>>165212208
They make me bleed
>>
>>165211707
>>165210408
This is how I use the terms:

PvP = Anything that is in ALL forms of multiplayer against other players (duels and invasions and arena)
duels = anything exclusive to 1v1s
invasions = anything exclusive to invasions

So talking about rolling and weapon balance is a PvP thing. Talking about host summon advantages is an invasion thing. Talking about matchmaking in the arena or estus chugging is a duel thing.
>>
>>165212295
I've been on nofap too long and it's making me respond to you
>>
>>165210265
>DS1 where they actually work
>Searching for world to invade.
>Failed to invade
>>
>>165212150
The enjoyment of the invasions does heavily rely on the person invading as usual. I have been helping at Freide and friend and when the invader is some edgelord spamming soul stream its not that interesting. I had one guy come in named discount lady maria who hid in a corner until phase 3 then pop out and I couldn't stop laughing.
>>
I have a 20 END/VIT/STR and I really want to start working on improving Faith and Attunement, most of the way on out. Is there a paticular weapon I should look out for that is STR/FAI, FAI/STR without too much DEX needed?
>>
File: we sell rakes and only rakes.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
we sell rakes and only rakes.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>165212405
>>
>>165212423
DSCM son
>>
>tfw you end up dying against the bed of chaos at least once no matter how many times you've played through DaS1
>>
File: 374320_20170110215744_1.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20170110215744_1.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
I think this little combo looks pretty decent
>>
>playing SOTFS
>standing completely still while targeting enemy that is moving at me in a straight line
>greatsword misses 30 degrees to the right

???????????????????
>>
>>165212675
I almost always die because of it's bullshit tree arm swipes and the tiles that fall out of the floor, and it's easier to just kill it in 3 suicide runs than to try and spend more time figuring it out
>>
>>165212675
>not doing the speedrun strat
>>
>>165211549
>invades in popular coop area
>cries when ganked by phantoms
???

Still, I feel for you. Itd be a different story if lost souls arent dropped where a red is killed.
>>
>>165212962
Yeah, that's what always gets me, the swipes seem to be perfectly timed to come out when you try to make that final jump.
>>
>>165213051

With the bombs?
>>
>invaded by the same cunt using a glaive that only pushes r1 five times in a row
how the fuck do i counter this its so annoying
>>
>>165213216
y
>>
>>165212716
That mask goes with almost everything as long as it's a darker shade of some sort. Which is great because so many otherwise nice armor sets have really shitty helmets
>>
>>165213249
>Invaded
Seed
4 phantoms
way of the blue
>>
>>165213337
id rather kill him myself for the satisfaction
>>
>>165213403
If you're a shitter use crutches
That's how DaS3 is.
>>
>using dragon bone smasher 2 handed
>accidentally press R1 twice
>get up and make tea while I await my certain death
>>
>>165213249
just use carthus lmao
>>
>>165213517
Why encourage shitter tactics towards someone that doesn't want to use them?
Aside from being bitter, anyways.
>>
>>165213249
Parry?
>>
>>165213906
When From realizes 0 people are invading they might fix it.
>>
anyone have the poise calculator spreadsheet
>>
>>165213991
>0 people are invading
every time i embered on this character i got invaded, all the way from high wall to archdragon
>>
>when you have wardens twinblades with carthus rouge and catch both Friede and Ariandel and do 7000 damage before depleting your stamina bar
>>
You have 10 seconds to think of an area in the whole series worse than Earthen Peek.
>>
>>165214895

The Gutter.
>>
Real talk here. Are hounds ever fun to fight? They are shit in every single Soulsborne game and demon's souls. What the fuck is From thinking?

I especially hate how they're knocked away in III, so it's harder to kill the shits in one swoop.

But that's nothing compared to the flagrant teleporting in of dogs in that game. It's obvious and obnoxious, and lazy.
>>
>>165214895
Smouldering Lake
>>
>>165214895
The Great Hollow
>>
>>165214895
Lost Izalith
>>
>>165212940
Your controller is borked and is twitching your attacks to one side or something.
>>
>>165214895
The Abyss
>>
>>165214998
The wolves in the DLC are pretty fun.
>>
>>165214895
archdragon peak
especially after the wyvern and the run to the twinkling body stone
>>
>>165215185
The first time maybe
>>
>>165214895
easily doors of pharos, it's like a microcosm of everything wrong with ds2
>>
>>165214895
Horsedick Valley. No amount of summons changes the fact that the area is a middle finger the whole way through.
Though I feel like it was made with the "fuck you" mentality in mind, so I doubt it was on accident that it ended up the way it is.
>>
File: [dial-up noises].png (92KB, 401x346px) Image search: [Google]
[dial-up noises].png
92KB, 401x346px
>Dragons are fucking long gone
>except for one, oh just kidding, he's fucking dead now
>everyone over the course of thousands upon thousands of years still knows about the dragons, and keeps trying to recreate them
>no one ever seems to remember that it never works
>>
Would it be possible to get some help with Fume Knight? I am in the 800000s sm wise. My PSN is BlakwaltzBigBoss if anyone would be willing. Thank you.
>>
>>165214895
Do you really hate earthen peak that much? It's definitely fairly mediocre but I don't see how you could truly hate it. It's not even in a top 10 of bad areas.
>>
>>165215690
in sotfs its hilariously bad
with adp being a thing even if you roll out of the claw manikins attack youll still get bled and most likely die in one combo
>>
>>165215692
Help please :)
>>
>>165215690
The ridiculously fast poison buildup and damage combined with stunlock enemies who also bleed you is super obnoxious. Plus it's the only area I've had to google the solution to a boss for because I had no idea how to get rid of the poison after running around for like an hour.
>>
>>165214895
Literally half the areas in DS2.

Earthen Peak is actually pretty good. Great co-op level, lots of traps and tricky jumps, enemies that are actually threatening and require planning ahead to fight, tons of hidden areas, etc.

I don't get why people hate it. Even Harvest Valley is worse than it, and it's right before the level. Wouldn't that make Earthen Peak seem good by comparison?
>>
File: 374320_20170110194125_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20170110194125_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Calling it. Thanks for joining.
>>
that's what you get for using MY main weapon, host.
>>
>>165215931
Plan on leveling faith? God's Wrath from Urbain.
Plan on leveling int? Fireball from Freke is more useful in general, firestorm from Yuria is far more damaging and can be glitched for absurd results if you're a shitter.
Plan on leveling neither? You can consume it for souls.
>>
>>165215931
Firestorm is the best spell for dumb shit
>>
File: ds2 in a nutshell.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
ds2 in a nutshell.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>165214895
ez
>>
>>165208456
The fact that nobody still playing this game can manage the pve wothout 2 fucking summons is pathetic.
>>
So anyway way to improve this?

Basically I have no idea what I'm doing almost
>>
>>165214895
Farron Keep. Boring area full of poison.
>>
>>165216314
Keep forgetting that UGS swings right behind you.
>>
STRAIGHT SWORD PHANTOM RANGE
>>
Can someone give me a proper stat distribution for the lothic holy sword? never tried it before, and I want to give it a whirl with the ethereal oak shield on.
>>
Who here just likes wasting the host's time and forcing them to use estus?
>>
>>165216506
It's because the only time you'll ever invade someone without 2 summons is if everyone with 2 summons already has invaders.

What DS3 needs is a huge influx of white phantoms who sit by and refuse to help their hosts. That way hosts get invasion priority without the help.

That, or some item that gets you invasion priority even if you don't have summons.
>>
>>165214895

Farron Keep
>>
anyone looking for a sunlight medalian?
place your sign near the Anor londo bonfire. i need help with Aldrich
(getting to him, more like)
>>
>>165216437
>Love the way the Flamberge and Forlorn GS look in DS2
>bleed is total and utter shit and all other infusions make them weaker

life is hard
>>
File: rooster.jpg (19KB, 251x319px) Image search: [Google]
rooster.jpg
19KB, 251x319px
do i get anything for killing the not-boss giant wyvern at the dragon keep besides regret?
>>
>>165216893
tfw i am the useless phantom
im sick of purps and reds getting fucked so i do nothing unless attacked
>>
>Dark Souls 3 Patch Notes
Estus animation speed increased
Fixed a glitch where stamina incorrectly regenerated slower while drinking estus
Increased active frames on Running thrust attacks
Increased invincibility frames towards the end of rolls to prevent roll catching
Reduced damage on Lightning Stake
Reduced damage on Lightning Spear
Increased scaling given by Refined, Heavy and Sharp infusions
Undead Hunter Charm duration reduced
A glitch involving the Red-Eye Orb to invade into boss rooms has been fixed; the Red-Eye orb is removed.
You now gain 1 Pale Tongue for each red phantom destroyed.
Increased number of base summons from 3 to 4
Fixed a glitch where members of the Watchdogs of Farron covenant were summoned.
Added a number of NPC phantoms to assist with the following bosses: Soul of Cinder, Pontiff Sullyvahn, Friede.
Additionally, added several new NPC phantoms around every bonfire. These NPC phantoms can be summoned immediately after death rather than after a reload of the area.
Added a new sound clip to Oceiros, The Consumed King
Increased number of covenant items needed to reach max rank to 100.
Being summoned by a Red Soapstone reduces your stamina by 50%
>>
>>165217007
Sure, let me just grab my NX, be there in 2 mins
>>
>>165216893
If only there was an item that increased the priority of your world and number of maximum invaders
>>
>>165217067
I don't even play DS3 and this is giving me nightmares
>>
>>165217117
forgot to mention, im on PC
>>
>>165217007
is there a pw?
>>
>>165217176
Ok, I'm coming

Pass: dsg
>>
>>165216506
I have this feeling that there's an amount of people that just play game with their friends since they can and are completely oblivious to whether or not they're being obnoxious.
I know I've been in several invasions that feel that way.
>>165216893
>some item that gets you invasion priority even if you don't have summons
This already exists in 3, it has since day one.
>>
>>165217007

Sign is down by bonfire, pass is dsg.
>>
>>165216405
I have 20 int and only 13 faith :S

Better start leveling int?
>>
>have to go to NG++ for ring of favor+2
hate
>>
>>165217240
>>165217253
you FlameFrozen?
>>
>>165217305

Swap it bud.
>>
>>165217305
NG+ is fun
>>
>>165217356

No but summon us both anyway
>>
>>165217356
Close but no
>>
>>165217276
Level what you want, you certainly don't have to try and do everything on your first character unless that's your intention.
Just know that higher level magic makes Demon's Souls very, very easy.
>>
File: 20170110221028_1.jpg (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170110221028_1.jpg
599KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw anon never summoned you
>>
>>165217834
Hahaha, get fucked pyro nigger
>>
>undead match suddenly disappears from bonfire, didn't do anything, not even kill a boss

uh

?
>>
>that old hag call out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_324291215&feature=iv&src_vid=gJVpxu0EFuE&v=7DMjyEk0Lwc
>>
I have an idea to really fuck over moundmakers. When they invade a gank squad, make them kill all 3 phantoms!
>>
File: 'boss' fight.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
'boss' fight.webm
3MB, 480x270px
Sometimes I feel bad about invading boss fights and being an overall massive asshole invader, but then I remember this.
I now realize boss invaders are doing a great service to the souls "community".

Sister Friede, you deserve better.
>>
>>165217973
Had the same issue, and it never came back.

No clue as to why.
>>
File: 666gb.jpg (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
666gb.jpg
666KB, 666x666px
>>165217067
>Added a new sound clip to Oceiros, The Consumed King
>>
>>165217452
>>165217496
what is you UN anyway?
>>
File: 20170110221800_1.jpg (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170110221800_1.jpg
683KB, 1920x1080px
>>165218287
A really fucking shitty one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl2wTno1YRg
>>
>>165218130
I wonder what the perception of the game is for people like that. Do they think the game is fun? Hard? Easy? Shit?
>>
>>165218149
>>165217973
Same here anons. I had to forcibly re-enable it with CE.

Switching my covenants around was the only thing I did, and the option suddenly disappeared.
>>
Pontiff Sulyvahn and the Dragonslayer Armor are the best fights in DS3
>>
>>165218436
>I had to forcibly re-enable it with CE.
Wait, so potentially people without DLC could do it?
>>
>>165209210
What's wrong with hosting embered?
>>
File: 1452861659350.png (92KB, 176x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452861659350.png
92KB, 176x200px
>doing summons in castle
>host has 2 downscaled phantoms+me
>fallen knight+farron memesword, somehow fatrolling
>get invaded
>host immediately swaps to a greatshield+dark sword
>phantoms fuck off to look for invader, i stay with host
>invader shows up, i stretch out and watch
>host gets guard broken in a single kick, riposte windup starts
>a connection error has occured
>>
>>165218435
>base game is boring
>might as well call friends and have fun kicking shit around

I invade but I hate the idea of invaders calling other's way to play wrong ways to have fun. If they get their enjoyment out of ganking, or helping each other or just hvaing company, let them. People really overstate how much gamer creed Souls gives anyway and most of these guys aren't summoning so they can brag later.
>>
>>165218602
Unembered FCs mean no invaders.
>>
Can I warp from the bonfire in the Tomb of Giants? It's the one right after you slide down those stone ramps with the giant skeletons. I kinda want to warp out but I also kinda don't want to have to trudge back right now.
>>
>>165218770
There is something incredibly gay about being fucking carried through a souls game.
>>
>>165214895
lower swamp in ds3

>low mobility
>poison
>mobs that spam grab attacks
>flat with almost zero verticality
>>
>>165218984
Invaders are fun
>>
>>165218993
Yes, you can warp back to that one. It's the demon ruins/izalith area where you can't warp back to it at all
>>
File: 1483852293055.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483852293055.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>165218130

Amen
>>
>>165218514
i like dsa because he's one of the few bosses that feels like a ds1 boss
he doesn't flail and have 50 hit combos
>>
>>165218993
That bonfire can be warped back to, yes. The later one in the area can't, but you can just warp out, do whatever you want without resting at another bonfire, then use a homeward bone to go back. Only exception might be if you go to Painted World, since leaving there seems to set your bonfire to the first one in Anor Londo.
>>
>>165217834
>mfw i cant find anon's sign and every phantom i do spawn dies within seconds
>>
>>165218130
maria in BB had this EXACT problem and they fucked up all over again
>>
File: 20170110222833_1.jpg (597KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170110222833_1.jpg
597KB, 1920x1080px
ok
>>
>>165219254
Wait are you still there? I could go
>>
am I the only person who enables infinite i frames when they run into a laggy BR monkey in arena?
>>
>>165219380
yeah. im at the bonfire right now
>>
>>165219423

You're homosexual, yes
>>
>>165219264
XDDD
epic bro!
>>
>>165219423
no.

fuck if i'm going to hand over a loss to some third world 400 ping retard that teleports everywhere
>>
fugg
>>
>>165219423

Why would you do that? There's no leaderboards or extensive ranking system.
>>
File: 20170110223336_1.jpg (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170110223336_1.jpg
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>165219505
I'm there again

Password still dsg
>>
>>165219606
exactly.

>>165219626
because they shouldnt be on dial up. fuck them.
>>
>>165219728
found you
>>
File: 1454461090107.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1454461090107.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>165217067
God don't joke like that
>>
>>165219049
Souls games aren't the end-all of hard games and people don't go after them for difficulty. They might be after the coop or whatever else, as long as they got their enjoyment out of it, I see nothing wrong. Sure, my fun is trying to ruin theirs and try and point down to get fan mail and similar things, but I'm not going to go on some crusade on how they're not allowed to play a certain way

>>165219079
Invading FCs isn't fan at all
>>
File: 1483333914329.jpg (90KB, 616x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483333914329.jpg
90KB, 616x900px
>Just started playing Dark Souls III for the first time
>In the swamp
>Get invaded by a Bloodshade as a solo host
>Get him down to a sliver and he kills me with an unzipped parrying tool

I am livid, but I need to know something.

What are the best weapons for catching people out of rolls, and
>>
Armor variety is so shit in DaS3.
>>
>>165219981
R I P

Run, swords don't care about your rolls nigga
>>
>>165220252
lol. i didnt have the stamina to run away
>>
>>165220074
I like any weapon with charge WA but watch out for parry spammers
>>
>>165220074
>and
AND WHAT ANON

AND FUCKING WAT
>>
>>165219264
wait

you lost to this guy

fucking kek, I've fought him like three times today. he just runs at you with caestus

and you have onyx blade

fucking ebin
>>
File: 20161212022032_1.jpg (476KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161212022032_1.jpg
476KB, 1920x1080px
>>165220241

>tfw no sallet
>>
>>165218770
I have no qualm against people summoning or playing the game their way, it's only when they do so to such a degree that they trivialize the game. The meme that Souls games are hard or what have you is not the underlying reason why I feel this way. It's more about retaining at least some sense of conflict and struggle within video games, in general. This is my idea anyways, I know other people have different opinions. Let's agree to disagree.
>>
Is there a game of the year version that has all the dlc on it or something?
Something like, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, and Bloodborne: Old Hunters

I really want to buy this game and play it, but I want the full experience.
>>
>>165220410
I just stood there dumbfounded, then got overwhelmed, sorry
>>
File: 1449974034782.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449974034782.gif
1MB, 240x240px
>if heavy armor did shit people would invest in VIT meaning less investment in STR/DEX at SL120 meaning quality would no longer be king
This is such an easy fix.
>>
File: blacks.png (148KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
blacks.png
148KB, 640x640px
What's a good high int build?
>>
File: 1438223291789.jpg (23KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1438223291789.jpg
23KB, 350x350px
Guys how the fuck do I do good at invasions? How the fuck do I actually be a threat?

I do no damage and everybody takes no damage. The only time I've ever been able to hurt people is my stupid ass pyromancer build.
>>
Thank you "******* of Izalith" for helping me. i was getting tired of those bullshit oneshots
>>
File: 20170110233929_1.jpg (279KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170110233929_1.jpg
279KB, 1600x900px
>>165220767
is my name seriously censored
>>
>>165220507
not yet, the second DLC isn't even out
>>
redpill me on onlyafro
>>
>>165220876
no. i just couldnt remember what it was
>>
>>165220876
That fucking build, jesus fuck. What the fuck are you aiming for?
>>
>>165220927
squat mud person with delusions of becoming a girl
>>
>>165221014
strength pyro
i do good damage and can take a hit but my weapons are slow as shit
>>
>>165221086
>I do good damage
>25str
>20/25 int/fth
>20vit

I mean this is just a mess man, it hurts my autism with how unoptimized it is
>>
>>165221192
thanks for sharing that
>>
>>165220927
one of our pillars
>>
whatever happened to that guy who hacked freide's great scythe into the game and then showed up at a settlement bridge FC a few days before the dlc even came out?

does he still show up? or did he get banned for hacking?
>>
>>165221086
>that build
>i do good damage

Yeah......................right.
>>
dlc when
>>
>guy pulls WA in duel

What do you do?
>>
>>165218770
I don't like the fact that nips and casuls who do this for 'lulz' have higher voting power to change something via mass complaint through patches and fuck the game up. Then again it's up to the developer if they want the casualize the shit out of this game which they did.
>>
>>165222072
I believe he still shows up. Using the same weapon and same gear every time. He's awfully annoying though, avoid.
>>
>>165222072
People who spawned DLC weapons got banned, I think.
>>
>>165221086
Dont bother responding to all the autists, build is fine

Which life ring are you wearing to end up with 1.4k HP tho
>>
>>165222402
I don't think that's the case. That only happened if they didn't buy the DLC, if they bought it then they were safe.
>>
Is it only noobs who invade at Eleum loyce? im not a great pvper by any margin, infact this is the most ive been invaded/pvped since i started playing, but ive killed everyone whos invaded me while farming loyce souls.
>>
>>165222386
Disconnect from duel

Fuck that shit, it's just an annoyance to play against someone doing that garbage

>parry
Missed because it's a niggerfaggot from Brazil
>>
>>165222552
just favor, no life ring
>>
>>165222386
It's pretty common to use weapon arts in duels
>>
>>165222392
But most patches have adressed concerns regarding regular PvP.
The only example of casualisation in 3 I can think is Vilhelm, which isn't that big anyway, just an NPC.
Most other things were bug fixes or buffs/nerfs among which the DSA and hornet buffs are included
>>
File: retard.png (114KB, 444x352px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
114KB, 444x352px
>>165222612
>guy uses WA
>disconnect from rage

what
>>
File: 20170110231413_1.jpg (666KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170110231413_1.jpg
666KB, 1920x1080px
Nice giant dragonhead, faggot
>>
>>165222386
>"Pulling a WA"
why do you word it like it's some sort of taboo thing? is it now considered dishonorable to make use of your full weapon moveset in duels?
fucking reddit posters I swear
>>
Oh boy, I can't wait to see what retarded shit bosses they put in the second DLC.
>>
>>165222612
hue
>>
>>165220241
shit bait
>>
>>165222754
Oh shit I read WP
>>
>guy pulls weapon in duel

What do you do?
>>
>>165222952
kek
>>
>>165222882
Wolnir, except every time you hit his shackles, 2 more wheel skeletons spawn
>>
>guy shows up to a duel

What do you do?
>>
>>165214895
anything from DaS2
>>
>guy doesn't bow

What do you do?
>>
>guy

What do you do?
>>
>>165222882
>>165223286
It'll just be a forced kalameet-nostalgia dragon boss with another shitty optional NPC boss fight.
>>
>>165223080
>>165223304
>>165223350
>>165223409
literally the exact same user
>>
>>165223286
Wolnir, with no shackles
>>
>>165222909
If you're comparing it to DaS2, then he's right.
>>
>>165223558

>Wolnir with no shackles
>Yhorm with no Stormruler
>Ancient Wyvern with no plunge
>>
File: thinking emoji.png (355KB, 1071x804px) Image search: [Google]
thinking emoji.png
355KB, 1071x804px
>>165220576
>delete refined gem from the game
>suddenly 60% of weapons are better infused pure sharp or heavy
>>
>>165223747
>mfw everyone just goes HOLLOW LUCK QUALITY build
>>
>>165223770
real talk that is much more fun. Most weapons are great Hollow.
>>
is it Dragonslayer Armour as in "suit of armour" or "Armour the Dragonslayer"
>>
>>165223818
>everyone and their mother using corvian scythes and Warden winblades with Bleed sauce on them
>>
>>165220576

That's only part of the reason people don't invest in VIT. VIT itself gives terrible returns per point invested in it in terms of equip load, and the diminishing returns of poise currently makes poise-stacking with the heaviest sets sub-optimal compared to finding perfect individual pieces to match 69.9%
>>
>>165223910
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>165223910

As in your mum's pussy slayer
>>
>>165223910
Suit of armour. It's a possessed suit of armor.
>>
>>165222882
All I'm really hoping for is a battle with the very last everlasting dragon that's been hiding somewhere for fucking eons.
>>
File: 1463537726775.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463537726775.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>every single hit of the demon fist's spin wa is parriable, even the fiery slam at the end
WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN
>>
>>165224076
Just use something else until they switch off from their parry tool
>>
>>165223458
so sinh 2
>>
>>165224076

>Dragonslayer GA WA is parryable on the lightning slam

Good thing the WA itself is hot garbage or I would feel mad.
>>
>>165224076

meme chink man was a mistake
>>
>>165223607
>dozens of indistinguishable gray armors
>variety
>>
what's the overall most effective low weight armor in DS1?

I've heard the sack has the best physical defense per weight when fully upgraded, that kinda thing.
>>
>>165224196

yeah no, get cucked senpai
>>
>>165224217
Gold skirt when i played
>>
>>165224217
Flip ring and havel
>>
What if the DLC2 boss got harder the more summons you brought in? And I don't mean just more HP, but shit like it summons super-tough minions, it gains extra attacks and its attacks do more damage, and so on.
>>
>message says i'll die if i jump
>jump anyways
>die
WOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>run out of stamina
>unable to roll
>die

What the fuck FROM?
>>
File: 1479774606732.jpg (45KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1479774606732.jpg
45KB, 298x298px
>>165224164
>Dragonslayer GA WA
I wish we had the stance he does when he two-hands the axe. We could've done the grounded uppercut dash with r1 or slam as r2. DS3 is proof that we're made to suffer a game of wasted potential
>>
>>165224328
> but shit like it summons super-tough minions
okay fine
>attacks do more damage
okay fine
>it gains extra attacks
no fuck you
I'm not summoning 2-3 people just so I can fight the real boss with the full moveset.
>>
>duel starts
>it's a guy with a WA Shield and a Glaive
Fun as fuck
>>
>>165224328
>for every summon you have, an invader has a chance to appear
>this chances occurs after every invader dies
>throughout all three phases
>>
>expecting anything good from the next DLC
>>
>>165224678
At least we're getting more duel arenas, right?
>>
>>165224640
>host gets lucky with his ragtag ganksquad and the invader doesn't appear in the first phase
>no chance for another invader to spawn because no invader has died
just remake the mirror knight again for fucks sake
but this time actually make it hard
>>
File: 1473320063738.jpg (105KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1473320063738.jpg
105KB, 964x964px
>summon signs everywhere
>no one summoning me
>>
>>165224323
>havel
>low weight

or do you mean the ring?
>>
Can you do the boss invade glitch anywhere in the area or does it have to be next to the boss door?
>>
>>165224967

Change into sorcerer robes
>>
>>165223818

>tfw Hollow Greataxe
>>
>>165224561
I was thinking more along the lines of bullshit AoE attacks that are hard to avoid by groups of phantoms, just to hammer the point home that you don't want to summon for the boss.
>>
i want to make a hawkwood swamp guardian
should i try to fit the stats in to use the farron memesword or just stick to the bastard sword
>>
>>165225725
>18 Str 20 Dex
Good luck fitting that into a low-level build with any Vigor and Endurance at all.
>>
File: 18697543.png (44KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
18697543.png
44KB, 534x800px
>Onion quest in DS3
I've given him his armor while he's in the well but he doesn't turn up in the kitchen afterwards?

Is it because I'd already been to the kitchen before? Did I dun goof?
>>
>>165224678
>Buying DLC
>Ever
>>
is drakeblood greatsword good in das2?
>>
>>165225924
if youve killed sulyvahn before talking to him in the kitchen youre fucked
>>
>>165226174
Haven't killed sulyvahn yet.
>>
File: 1483242448100.png (1MB, 3500x2292px) Image search: [Google]
1483242448100.png
1MB, 3500x2292px
Well I just finished my first ever playthrough of Demon's Souls and I have to say that it was good.

But honestly that's all it was. It wasn't great, it certainly wasn't excellent. But it was good.

It was fun to play, and the atmosphere in some places was solid, though not really better than Dark Souls arguably, but I don't really get why some people might say it's better than Dark Souls. Bosses were also lame as shit I have to say.

Oh and I should mention for anyone who might be interested, that the online was essentially dead for me.
I saw plenty of white ghosts and messages, but no summon signs and never invasions, not even one in twenty hours.

>>165225924

I finished that quest after killing Soul of Cinder (didn't go to NG+ on that character) and I still got the titanite slab when I went back later and did it.
>>
>>165224328
>>165224561
Huh, it's funny i had this idea the other day, a mix of both NG+ and extra summons, each would add a "level" until it reaches something like 7. An example of what i thought during it.

-Abysswatchers
>every new level, an extra abysswatcher is added to the 1st phase in the possible total which is necessary to kill(lvl2 - 4 abysswatchers with 2 needed to kill, lvl3 - 5 of them with 3 needed to kill, etc..)
>every 2 levels, add an extra abysswatcher to the 2nd phase (lvl3 - 2 embered abysswatchers, lvl5 - 3 embered abysswatchers, lvl 4 of them)
>>
I'm feeling nostalgic as fuck for some DaS cosplay PvP montage videos.

Anyone have any favorites? Post 'em.

I'm looking for two myself if anyone knows them; one's not cosplay but a really interesting Japanese vid from sanvie's channel from ninonico. It was a dude using dark magic and shield bashes.

The cosplay one was a dude cosplaying some couple anime characters, female, with greatswords. Lots of claymore running 2Hr1>BS shenanigans
>>
>lion warriors in Shaded Woods have a jumping knee attack
>unarmed hollows in FotFG have a grab attack

What are some other super hidden moves that enemies have?
>>
Holy fuck, even without poise greatswords are fucking god-tier.

I love DMB/LB + DBGS so fucking much oh my god. it has the best fucking moveset of any greatsword. Only downside is that it's the second shortest of all greatswords
>>
>>165224967
>can always get summoned
>can never find a summon sign when I want company
lonely
>>
>>165225924
No. I went back and found him in the well AFTER killing everyone but final boss. Still was able to go through his whole questline.
>>
>>165220927
He btfo'd Shittifer who still hasn't recovered
>>
Huh.. Blighttown was kind of underwhelming. I expected it to be way more difficult.
>>
>sotfs
>buy lenigrass key
>old ass bitch won't move after exhausting dialogue

what's this about then
>>
>>165226831
The Last Giant has attack when he jumps on his stomach. Vendrick can throw a ball of curse at you.
>>
>>165228057
gotta kill the big dudei n the basement first, anon-kun
>>
>>165227780
The difficulty comes from the atrocious performance. Dogs and toxic darts at 5fps.
>>
What do you think about going to SL125 in DS3 for some more vit for more fashion souls? Scummy thing to do or acceptable?

Also do I fall out of any important brackets (or into them) doing this?
>>
>>165228549
All of my builds are SL125

Go for it, not for VIT though, unless you're using greatswords
>>
>>165228549
125 has been the meta for a long time now.
>>
>>165228549
125 is fine. If you're autistic and care about arbitrary divisions people typically take magic builds up to 125 because they badly need the help and don't gain much power compared to melee builds at 120.
>>
>>165228294
You mean lanky butthole face? I distinctly remember getting her to move right after I purchase the key. Was I imagining things?
>>
>>165228549
most people only go 125 if their build(s) require it

120 is still the meta

>>165228686
indeed
>>
>>165228596
>>165228647
>>165228683
>>165228706
I am using greathammers, greataxes and ultra greatswords. I already have enough poise for sufficient HA but I'd like to put on a greatshield I never use for fashion souls and it'd just put me over.
Thanks lads, will do it then prolly
>>
File: 20170111013854_1.jpg (379KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170111013854_1.jpg
379KB, 1600x900px
i am the best at video games
>>
>>165208468
>>165208468
Just throw some fucking alluring skulls. You bitches act like nothing can overcome the seed. Just don't overly (or overtly) rely on enemies and you won't get one popped. If one is already active, just throw alluring skulls. Shit.
>>
>>165228883
Can't he just go all the way down there and then climb back up to the flies with the ladder?

More importantly, what's your plan? What if he just waits there? Are you gonna be a cuck and alt+f4 or will you be a man and fight through the entire way without a bonfire?
>>
>>165226594

I was going to link you some forest PvP niconico videos but I'll just leave this here instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMDu2yx2eyw
>>
This game wasn't made for Mages. The early game is such a fucking chore that I applaud people who slog through this shit until the end of the game where mages can actually do something.
>>
>>165213991
You fucking autistic spergs don't understand that some people are actually looking for a fight that has some challenge to it.

No one is going to stop invading except shitty invaders. Every 4 man group I invade features another invader. Every one. Just because you hugbox motherfuckers can't figure out how to do it doesn't mean everyone is going to stop invading.
>>
>>165229183
The entire game was built around spamming straight swords.
>>
>>165229167
he bc'd after a minute or two
i laughed my ass off
>>
File: 1475378337648.gif (2MB, 379x423px) Image search: [Google]
1475378337648.gif
2MB, 379x423px
>>165229183
>DLC is placed relatively early game so you can go get more spells to make this less of a problem
>oh jk lel we only added 4 and only 1 is worth using
>>
What's a knightly looking shield with the WA skill on it? It has to go with the lothric knight set stylistically. Or the winged knight set.
>>
>>165229382
>mfw how absolute shitty Way of White Corona is
>they wasted time and money to create it
>>
>invade in crucifixion swamp
>host is in farron keep

Fuck you From Software
>>
>>165229505
arty's
bk

the answer you seek is silver eagle kite
>>
>>165229920
I actually knew about BK but I never felt it looked knightly. It looks like a big raw mass of iron.

Silver eagle kite is perfect tho, I never knew there's an actual kite shield shaped shield with WA on it. Thanks lad
>>
>>165229529
>tfw miracles will always be shit
>>
File: maximum edge.png (867KB, 736x856px) Image search: [Google]
maximum edge.png
867KB, 736x856px
Am i edgy enough for the edgy club?
>>
>>165230868
>single scythe instead of multi-kat wielding
>goofy witch-esque hat
>tattered cloth/chains as torso instead of Cold Steel

Maybe three, four edges at most. A babby square.

Come back when you're at least a deltoidal hexecontahedron
>>
>Miyako no Mouja
>Roughly translates to "City of the Dead"

LONDOR DLC2
O
N
D
O
R

D
L
C

Holy fuck it's too good to be true
>>
>>165223286
WOLNIR, NO SUMMONS, NO SHACKLES, FISTS ONLY.
>>
>>165222882
UMBASA
>>
>>165226032
No. It has triple split damage.
>>
>>165231208
Don't forget about the dual UGS that will require insane stat investment and will be completely unviable regardless.
>>
File: 1458508118680.png (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458508118680.png
177KB, 500x500px
>>165231208
>Sanadsk
You mean that guy who thought boss spell and animations of ds2 were cut content spells?
>>
>>165231820
Who cares, there needs to be the equivalent of the chicken leg from DaS2.
>>
>>165224002
We had that for two fucking games already. King of the Storms and obstacle course were already shit bosses.
>>
Outside of pyromancy builds, what are some other attack options for taking on a group of phantoms?
>>
>>165232001
Neither sinh, that gay wyvern, or nameless retard bird and everlasting dragons, fagball. Archdragons and the like are just descendants, I want the fuckers with 4 wings from the DaS1 intro who are massive and nigh invincible. I'm pretty sure kalameet wasn't even an actual everlasting dragon.
>>
>>165231910
The stuff he found is labled "DLC2_MIYAKONOMOUJA_(etc)"

I don't think you can mistake stuff like that
>>
>>165232276

Actually Kalameet was an everlasting dragon.
So was Sinh.
Stop talking shit you double nigger.
>>
>>165232378
After the shit he's pulled I don't think I would want to listen any of his bullshit whether or not it's shit he made up or someone posted it before and he publicize it just to claim credit like he did in the past.
>>
>>165232507
I don't believe it, neither of them look anything close to the dragon at the bottom of ash lake, and even he was apparently just a descendant of ancient dragons.
>>
>>165232738

What you believe ain't shit.
Kalameet was an ancient dragon from Gwyn's era.
He was around before Anor Londo was even constructed.

Seath looks nothing like a generic ancient dragon either, but he's still one. Their appearance doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>165232936
yeah but seath was a one off weirdo that should have been aborted, that's the whole point. Kalameet I can kinda see even though he's tiny but sinh just seems like some fucking scrub.
>>
>>165233089

Sinh has an anatomical structure that differs significantly from drakes but is similar enough to qualify as an ancient dragon.
He also had the raw internal destructive power to wipe out the entire city of Shulva in one moment. That doesn't sound like something some weakling half-dragon could do.
>>
Doing a faith build in Dark Souls 1. Should I go after a particular faith-scaling weapon or just find a weapon I like and take it down the divine path?
>>
>>165233223
That's only because he was a lazy piece of shit and let poison reside in him for millennia.
>>
>>165233258
find the paladin cuck in tomb of giants and take his hammer
>>
>>165233348

Yeah.
And that lazy piece of shit still wiped out an entire city AND the army invading it.
He'd been around more than long enough to be an Ancient Dragon.
>>
File: Welcome to Edge.jpg (274KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Edge.jpg
274KB, 1024x576px
I've found invading worlds, but then teaming up with said host, and pretending to be the host is fun - if you make your goal on protecting the host instead of killing him. Much more fun and harder thing to do.

Also, edge.
>>
>>165233362
That could work, but it isn't possible until halfway into the game. Right now I'm using that sword from the Valley of Drakes but I'm not sure if I should upgrade it or find a different weapon and turn it Divine.
>>
File: 1451425145759.png (859KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1451425145759.png
859KB, 500x738px
>get invaded in the archives
>some gottard's tryhard weapon art, parry spamming asshole on a swedish vpn invades

thanks for the souls asshole. Hope you are here, prick.
>>
Your favorite boss fight in DaS3?
>>
>>165234217
twin princes
>>
>>165234217
>deacons of the deep
>>
>>165234217
probably nameless king
>>
What do you do when a person you know goes full guidebabby and gets the drake sword?

Do I just delete him from my life?
>>
>>165235081
ask him if he wants help with a boss
then invade him
>>
>>165235081
Just wait for him to get to Sen's/O&S
Guides cant save him from a lack of skill
>>
>>165235081
You take your twink and invade him
>>
>>165235439
How do you go about getting a low level twink? Pyromancy grinding?
>>
>>165235694
There are 2 ways
1. do an SL1 run like a real man and earn that shit, no pyromancy preferred
2. Collectors Edition
>>
>>165235081
Be a good friend and help him.
>>
>watchdog invasions on PC:
lone hosts who bow before duels, item sharing, shenanigans

>watchdog invasions on PS4:
ganksquad shitters, group cosplayers that point down, hosts that run back to the bonfire spamming roll and summon, giant seeds
>>
>>165233494
>thinking this is edge
WEAK
>>
File: 1468522998853.png (219KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1468522998853.png
219KB, 361x361px
>Get 3 on steam sale
>breezing through most of it pretty easily
>few hitches here and there, but I solo everything
>Pontiff is a fucking blast
>get up to dragonslayer armor and down it in a few tries
>friend tells me I should go do the DLC
>head over to the painted world
>beat up the follower guys pretty easily, they seem pretty average for hollow type enemies
>get to a cliff and it collapses
>wander to the left
>few wolves
>oh whatever, must be like dogs
>start fighting
>kill what seems to be at least 10
>still a fucking tornado of assbiting dogs
>fall to the tempest of fur
>try repeatedly and fail to figure out what I need to do against the seemingly endless hoard of snarling cunt dogs
>look it up and see something about killing the big one causing the rest to chill the fuck out
>wreck the big dog after finding the path of least resistance off to the right
>die a bit later down the road due to simple error in judgement
>running back through the wolves still are doing their stupid fucking bullshit

I really fucking hate this DLC so far, like holy fuck.
>>
>>165236608
Fuck you. The wolves are the most fun enemies in the whole game.
>>
>>165236608
bro I managed to run through that shit at SL30
however how I did it I have 0 fucking idea, I don't even remember
>>
How do I combat hyper armour especially on greatswords? Using the dragonslayer swordspear.
>>
>>165236680
>>165236914
They're far from impossible, I've learned their patterns okay, but they are easily one of the most obnoxious enemy types in the game. I just wanna clear the forest out and find all the items and shit and explore, but doing that means fighting like 45 god damn dogs.
>>
>>165222392
>Then again it's up to the developer if they want the casualize the shit out of this game which they did.
Dark Souls 3 is way harder than previous games, and more difficult to break on replay. Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls weren't difficult games, they just didn't give the players much information and were laden with beginners traps. People thought they were hard because they never leveled up vitality and increased every other stat to try out whatever weapon they picked up. From wasn't trying to make the hardest game on the market until the hardcore meme spread and Artorias of the Abyss came out. Even then, nothing was very troublesome until Old Iron King and The Old Hunters. Dark Souls 1 had O&S for a difficulty bottleneck, Dark Souls 3 has a ton of bosses new players may reasonably struggle with (Twin Princes, Nameless, Pontiff, Soul of Cinder, even Dancer).

I don't know what you expect.
>>
>>165237116
The worst part of DS3 was all the retarded goblin things that hang from ceilings

There were 2 or 3 areas where you literally could not pick a soul off a corpse without seeing one of those little fuckers hanging above it
>>
>>165237116
This. 3 Doesn't feel too bad for me but that's because I've spent like 4 years playing these games. Going back to DaS was a fucking joke in comparison.
>>165237216
I was less mad at the enemy itself and more mad they just reused the same enemy throughout the game. At least in 1 and 2 most areas had unique enemy variants. Almost every area in 3 has these trash mobs for some reason even though they almost look out of place past undead settlement.
>>
>>165237216
Ghru were the worst group of enemies I've seen in a Souls game. A lot of work was put into them, but they're fucking insufferable. Both Farron Keep and Smouldering Lake were shit because of them.

Also, a lot of early game areas are always a bit of a pain in the ass because estus is limited. If I'm not careful I consistently have to sprint through a good part of the way up the Cathedral of the Deep.
>>
>>165237385
Thing is DS1 and 2 didn't have such 'cheap' mechanics to kill players. The worst I can think of was Blighttown.
>>
>>165227386
>>165226260
>>165226174
>>165225924

It's a glitch, he turns up at the next quest location.
>>
>>165237116
It's hilarious that DS3 is the only game in series that can STILL give me troubles aside from chalice dungeons in bloodborne but those are just straight unfair. I can go through DS1 or 2 without a single death because majority of enemies are extremely primitive and you can absolutely break the difficulty curve. In DS3 there's quite a few fuck you-tier moments and even bosses, especially on high ng+ cycles like entirety of pre-Pontiff Irithyll
>>
>>165237385
>reused the same enemy throughout the game
All areas where they are reusing thralls are thematically fitting because thralls are just a cheap work force. And there's fire weapon/bomb version in the Archives designed to punish you for picking the wax head.
>>
>>165237616
I've really noticed this going through for the first time having played 1 and 2. Excluding my first time through 1 I don't remember being as simply exasperated just getting through the areas to the bosses. IT's exaggerated by the fact that shields not only feel way less viable in 3, but every god damn tower shield takes like 32+ strength to wield. I've been using the lothric knight sheild throughout most of the game and even at +6 it feels like too many encounters my shield is simply dead weight. My favorite build I've run in a souls game was in the first one wearing Tarkus' armor, shield and weapon which was feasible at if I remember correctly 45ish soul level and I was able to beat the game pretty reasonably with it.
>>
Is there any official /vg/ steam group or something for DS III?
>>
>>165236608
>killing the alpha of the pack causes the rest to disperse
Woooooooooooooooow
>>
>>165236928
Keep range and spam special or single attack then roll away.
>>
>>165238017
They made shields much weaker in DaS3. You could respec to a strength build, as greatshields tend to be decent, but otherwise they probably won't do you much good.
>>
>>165238135
Well I've been playing a strength build, but I am SL 66 and even now I only have 30 str. Even worse is the fact they weigh like 15+ so I need an absolute shit load of vit to not only use a big strength weapon and a big tower shield, but keep my load under 70%.
>>
>>165238126
So just kind of punish their heavy attacks with the 2H R1? I've been able to win against all types of builds except those with hyperarmour
>>
>>165238256
>>165238126
Just won, it felt kind of cheap but worked perfectly. Thanks.
>>
>>165202150
Why not use the Northern Regalia since it scales with both pure white or pure black character tendency?
>>
>>165236608
I'm sure you will enjoy fighting DLC bosses.
>>
File: Photo1.jpg (77KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
Photo1.jpg
77KB, 444x460px
>first time on ashes
>hour and a half to beat friede, like 20 attempts

>new character
>cleared it first attempt

The new boss magic is dead, isnt it?
>>
>>165207319
People hate on dsp but at least he completed Demon's Souls on cam.
>enb streams des
>think this is the time he completes it
>he sends his ps3 to his friend just so he could avoid actually finishing it
>watch his Bloodborne twitch stuff on yt
>he's ready to go to The Old Hunters DLC which he has never done on cam to this day
>instead grinds some dumb boss in the chalices then gets butthurt for not being able to clear it.
>later find out he cancelled the entire run for it
I have a hard time understanding how he became popular with work ethic this bad.
>>
>>165211875
Pretty cool looking, except you have bare feet don't you?

Black Iron is one of my favorite DS1 sets, especially the top with the v-cut neck-guard.
>>
>>165222392
Boss invasions are a glitch you moron.
I hope they won't fix it but if they do, I wouldn't really accuse them of casual pandering because they'd be fixing an unintended feature.
>>
>>165235081
Tell them that it's a shit weapon and doesn't work in the later game. Getting upset over how someone plays their single player game is autistic beyond measure imho.
>>
>tfw literally nobody plays dark souls 1 on xbox anymore
I just want my ring of fog god damn it.
>>
>>165224328
Like the other guy said I think it's dumb to lock boss moves behind summoning because then having a summon is the only way to fight the boss.

The boss summoning a player like LGK if you have help is fair though. They could ecen program the boss a.i so that the boss becomes more passive when a player invades.
>>
>>165239678
Why not just trade the skull lantern to the crow
>>
What if the final boss of the second DLC is plague babies?
>>
>>165237606
He didn't help with Yorm, but I didn't know it was basically a quicktime fight.
>>
>>165214895
Doors of Pharros, Aldia's Corridor, Undead Crypt aside from the boss.
>>
How does one get gud in this fucking game?

In PvP I get smashed most of time by anyone who isn't complete idiot. I struggle against most NPC or can only beat them doing some noob shit like spamming charged attack from UGS.
>>
>>165240040
Even in PvE I fucking struggle most of time.
>>
Can someone give me the link to the ds3 bullet id spreadsheet?
>>
>>165240040
use a meta weapon
>>
Do people even join the watchdogs of farron?
>>
>>165240530
Too many people join the Watchdogs, that's why invading as them is a pain.
>>
>>165240530
farm ghru's in farron keep for wolfgrass
>>
Any of you Sunbros in the 55 level range want to help me deal some of light's justice to these bad dudes? Cleared a path, and can summon Solaire.
>>
>>165240650
On steam.
>>
>>165240465
Like which ones?
>>
Is it just me or are the input buffers in DS3 way to long? Having come back to the game after a break I nearly died twice to extra rolls or attacks.
>>
>>165227780
It was overhyped because of the framerates, but the toxic fuckers do become a pain the first time around. Once you realize they are no longer spawnable when you kill them. The whole zone becomes less intimidating.m You also have to remember. Most people who hyped it were probably faggots that grow up on Xbox, and other hand holding games.
>>
>>165240745
BKG, washing pole, ultra greatswords etc
>>
>>165240827
I agree, the only hard part was the atrocious framerate
>>
>>165240859
Used Washing Pole but some faggot with halberd was outranging me and his attacks could easily stunlock me.
>>
>>165240937
>halberd

parry
>>
>>165240859
>bkg
>ugs
>meta
Wat
>>
About to play Dark Souls for the first time. In Demon's Souls, I went straight for the fastest path to attain the DBS and was satisfied with using it for the rest of my time with that game.

What weapon is similar to the DBS in size and power in this game and how do I get it?
>>
>>165240952
>implying it's easy
>>
>>165240859
BKG is shit now
>>
>>165241141
The Zweihander I guess? You just have to explore the graveyard after the tutorial
You can also get the Great Club in Blightown later on (if you want to get it early you can use the master key, but I advise you to play the game as intended whitout doing any sequence break)
>>
>>165241243
I was thinking more Guts' sword.
>>
>>165240859
>ultra greatswords
>meta

the fuck are you on about
>>
Could someone help me trade items between two characters? It's the Gargoyle Flame spear, the lothric knight great shield and some rings
The bonfire is lothric high wall first bonfire , platform PC and password dsg
>>
So I tend to go for heavy armor, riding that 70% (50% in DS1) mark all the time to keep me alive since I'm rubbish at rolling and can't parry.

I just tried on the Drang outfit (DS3) which has shit armor and poise and... well, it hasn't seemed to matter much. Am I missing something? Is it maybe my playstyle or is poise/armor really not very effective in DS3?
>>
File: rl76hCv.jpg (194KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
rl76hCv.jpg
194KB, 600x800px
>>165241243
Well you have the Greatsword which can be bought from a merchant in Sen's Forteress. It's Ar is the same , but it's a bit more heavy.
>>
>>165241141
Dragon greatsword.
Spoilers ahead

Start as bandit, take the master key, go where the cleric is and open the chests. Go down on fire link. When you reach the hollow take a right up the tower, unlock the door, go in the hole on the wall, run past everything, go down the elevator. When you reach the bottom, take a left and go in the huge tree. Hit the walls, all of them. Go down the tree, don't engage in combat, you'll get fucked up. Once you reach the bottom, you need to run away from the hydra and anything else you find there. This is the tricky part. The hydra may follow you, be careful. At the end you'll find a dragon, attack its tail, it won't react. Homeward bone.
Do NOT sit in any bonfire other than fire link.
>>
>>165241541
Poise is basically just hyperarmor on big weapons this time around

There are weapons that give you functioning poise for a few seconds with their weapon art and Iron Flesh makes you into a slow-moving tank that can poise through anything for 16 seconds, but other than that you could wear the heaviest set in the game and you'll still get staggered by the hollows in Cemetery of Ash
>>
>try pvp arena
>lose every battle
>>
Finsihed Cathedral, time for Farron's Keep area. Anything I should keep in mind when I go? It's like the bottom of Blighttown, with no rusted ring, right?
>>
>>165242195
Yep, to move faster you can use the quickstep wa of the bandit knife or dualdagger you may have found in road of sacrifice
>>
Anybody can tell me or teach how to get gud in PvP in DS III
>>
File: 1327536060194.png (202KB, 352x374px) Image search: [Google]
1327536060194.png
202KB, 352x374px
Can someone make a screenshot of cathedral helmet from different angles?
Need it for reference
>>
>>165242459
make sure your hp stays above 0 and deplete your oponent's hp completely
>>
>>165242525
Just google "great helmet"
>>
>die more when I'm part of a gank squad than when I invade

how
>>
>>165242563
I need exactly cathedral helmet. It'll be a birthday present for a friend

>>165242702
You're getting careless since someone always covers your sorry ass
>>
>>165241636
Where's the cleric?
>>
>>165242947
in firelink, look around. stupid bowlcut. goes by the name petrus
since you went for dbs this probably goes without saying, but you need to invest 21 levels to 2hand it (1 dex, 20 str) starting bandit, so you might not actually want to rush it. i just gave you the fastest route without the falls (cant risk it)
you could also use the dark sign instead of homeward, it does the same thing but you'd lose your souls. like the nexial binding i think
>>
>>165243250
Cool, thanks. Executed that dude.
>>
>>165243575
did you kill him? didn't have to. not that he's important and he's kind of a dick
>>
>>165243934
I led him to the edge of the cliff where I executed the previous guy. Unfortunately, this fat guy pushed me off first. Then he jumped off and killed himself.
>>
>>165243992
you killed crestfallen? have you no heart?
>>
Is the Wolf of Farron dead?
>>
>>165244736
he doesn't move but if you attack him you do see blood spatters
>>
>>165244736
No, he's just very sleepy
>>
>>165233223
>>165233089
>>165232936
Isn't it heavily implied that Sinh was an ancient dragon that was poisoned and sedated and kept weak, to keep him from getting strong enough to destroy the city?

He might be considered a real dragon but he's definitely not even close to the size and scale/power of the other everlasting dragons in the series, like DS2's ancient dragon or the DS1 intro video
>>
>>165232507
the everlasting dragons had a weakness to lightning. kalameet resists it.
>>
>>165244834
>>165244927
Poor guy
>>
>>165233258
Grab the astora straight sword from valley of the drakes, then use that until you get sunlight blade/darkmoon blade from anor londo and use that on whatever +15 weapon you have.
>>
>>165241141
Dragon Greatsword. When you meet the everlasting dragon, cut off his tail.

Requires 50 strength to use and has special R2s, no scaling.

Probably the strongest single hit weapon in the game.

You could also use leo ring with Greatsword's thrusts.
>>
>>165245548
you should be 2handing that
means you only need like 34str
>>
>>165232507
We seem to have two distinct phenotypes:
Everlasting Dragons, who were the original stone dragons with multiple pairs of wings and a body structure well suited for sitting upright. The only true example remaining is the Ash Lake dragon, and then degenerate offshoots like Seath and Gaping Dragon.
Ancient Dragons, who have only a single pair of wings and a body structure suited mostly for walking on all four legs. Examples of this body type are the Ancient Dragon, Kalameet, Sinh, and seemingly the Undead Dragons.
Then you get into subspecies like Wyverns, Drakes, and Serpents.
>>
ded ess gee
>>
File: 0_14b2ef_a83a8195_orig.jpg (99KB, 760x951px) Image search: [Google]
0_14b2ef_a83a8195_orig.jpg
99KB, 760x951px
>NG+7 SoC
>instantaneously switches to curved sword mode and buffs himself with power within
>each swing takes like half of my HP and i have 1900 of them
nice
>>
>>165247525
Shouldn't have had so high a soul memory.
Now the dude is free to run around on his SL 816 build.
>>
>>165247843
>ds3
>soul memory
>>
God I hate enemies that spam their retard flail attacks. Those goats that just start rushing and swinging their spear get on my nerves.
>>
Any fight club locations for SL80 besides pontiff's?
>>
>>165247525
You can glitch his AI with a quit out. Nigger will never attack you.
>>
>>165248336
Nah, this is boring. I really like this boss.
>>
>>165247525
>NG+7 final boss
>only takes half your health while buffed

This game is a joke
>>
>>165248575
>best designed final boss of all soulsborne games takes half of your hp with his lightest and fastest attack, with your HP being literally at softcap
and the problem is
>>
What covenant/location is the most active for dark souls 2 pvp?
>>
>>165248882
>2,283 In-Game
kek
nowhere
>>
>>165248882
150 arena or 3m bridge. Not sure about invasions, below 1.5m - depending on their respective levels, above - anywhere.
>>
>>165248936
still more players than consoles :^)
>>
>>165248882
200~400k luna tower
600k sol tower but less so
1~2m everywhere in base game
3m DLCs
>>
File: 29365872.png (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
29365872.png
30KB, 600x600px
I'm looking to replay Demon's Souls, and I would like to complete NG+ around this time. Yes, I'm aware that it only adds enemy damage and HP.

My question is: what's a good weapon that will keep viability in NG+? First time around I used an upgraded halberd, but the damage eventually got meager (hence why I bailed on completing NG+). My latest run a while back used a broadsword with light weapon/insanity catalyst, to great effect, but I kept that character a low SL for online purposes. This time around I'll be leveling as much as I can.

I would prefer not to use the dragon bone smasher.
>>
>>165249087
>150 arena or 3m bridge
I dunno the first, but bridge is the one above lava in iron keep right?
>>
>>165249692
northern regalia

you can make it before you enter NG+ so you don't have to defeat flamelurker
>>
>>165249692
>My question is: what's a good weapon that will keep viability in NG+?
NR
Meat Cleaver
Kilij / Uchi
Greataxe
BBS
>>
>>165210265
More like

>it's a "people complain about DS3 invasions instead of just playing DS1 where they actually can't lose" episode
>>
Does anyone know if DS1 is still active on the 360? Don't have my old saves but considering playing it on the xbone after officially giving up on DS3 invasions
>>
>>165250267
Go invade people at higher SLs
>>
>>165250494
I still didn't lose. I still invaded people doing their playthroughs and wrecked them.
>>
What's the best early build to immediately fight Twin Princes as early as possible? Raw Astora Warrior?
>>
>a full halberd charge WA does less damage than an r1
the fuck?

>a fully charged halberd 2hr2 does about 10-20% more damage than one 2hr1
the fuck?
>>
>>165250793
You can't even enter the Grand Archives until you kill the other Lords of Cinder
>>
>>165250602
>still doing their playthroughs

Yes, of course, DaS's invasions only leave the zone where you can't lose when they have maxed weapons, which I bet you avoided. That and the fact you aren't forced to use cheese tactics but most people are still faggots and do
>>
>>165250916
did you try upgrading it
>>
>>165250916
i dunno what the fuck you're using but gundyr's charge goes to 800 damage per WA
>>
>>165251020
Maxed weapon invasions were still easy as fuck. Them having summons is no problem with the right tools and backstabs.
>>
>>165250962

Well shit.
>>
>>165238901
That's literally how every boss in every game works. Get muscle memory or strategic knowledge to beat them the first time, take significantly less time to beat them again subsequent attempts. Even Fume Knight, assuming that your early losses weren't because you didn't destroy the Ashen Idols, becomes something of a joke once you learn the timing for dodging his attacks.
>>
>>165251104
the gundyr's halberd isn't the halberd and its weapon art isn't charge either

>>165251041
Does the ratio actually change at higher upgrade levels? I made mine +4 to test it out on some enemies
>>
>>165248882
For duels: Brotherhood of Blood arena, Iron Keep bridge.

For invasions (low level): Drangleic Castle (king's gate)

Stick around 3-5m soul memory to put your sign down. 5-9m soul memory to pick other people up. About 600k to 1m for Drangleic Castle invasions.
>>
>>165251269
>gundyr's halberd isn't the halberd
>gundyr's charge isn't charge either
seek medical help
>>
How is the Dark Souls 3 Speedrun?

I want to try running on current patch but I'm not sure if I can since they patched a load of the speedrun glitches...
>>
>>165251534
It's not my fault you don't know the difference between a halberd and the halberd
>>
>>165249971
Yes. Arena is in the optional area near the huntsman's copse and it runs by SL, not SM. Arena is probably your best choice.
>>
>>165251534
Not him, but technically Gundyr's halberd is a bardiche.
>>165251665
No one speedruns current patch. 1.08 it's where it's at. Mostly because they fixed crow quill WA glitch.
>>
File: 1464972478030.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1464972478030.png
618KB, 684x577px
>tfw the Dark Sword will always be a sign of shittery
>>
>>165251949
all longswords are op as fuck for pve
>>
>>165251949
It's unironically the best strength weapon in the entire game as far as PvE is concerned.
>>
>>165251949
It's a mediocre sword either way.
>>
>the final boss of the DLC is the last Everlasting Dragon
>not a descendent or an offshoot, the real ass deal
>It's the hardest boss in all of FROM
>>
>>165251949
I tolerate it in a cosplay
>>
File: 1462844747298.png (104KB, 243x297px) Image search: [Google]
1462844747298.png
104KB, 243x297px
>>165252032
>needs more DEX and deals less damage than heavy broadsword
>both of them SUCK FUCKING ASS compared to millwood battleaxe and twin axes for pve
>>
>>165251949
i take this over how horrible it was in ds1
>>
File: 1478559490239.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478559490239.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>165251949
>tfw I've been using the caestus for punching and parrying offhand in every game so far
>tfw not only is it the sign of a faggot in DS3, it also looks really bad because you wear them on your hips
>>
>>165251747
Shit.

Is it at least a good idea to practice the game's All Bosses run in anticipation of the DLC2 all bosses run?
>>
>>165233494
This is late but the pink guy is fucking killing me
>>
>>165252615
The basic's will always be the same (like killing Iudex). The route will change for sure, but shit like Vilhelm's skip will not be possible so that's good news this skip is retarded. Practicing all bosses with Anri's is always good. Unless you wanna do twinswords which is still a new route and it's still uncertain how fast really it can be.
>>
>tfw no eye patch in DaS3
>>
>>165253083
Thanks for the advice. Is there anything special I need to do before going to spend 100 hours tree jumping/sitting under a waterfall learning to parry said waterfall?

I know the route more or less
>>
Souls game but instead of leveling up, your stats (vgr, vitality, strength, endurance, etc.) are purely based on which armor and weapons you are equipping. Matchmaking is based on the equivalent "soul level" of what your armor combo yields.

Discuss.
>>
File: 20170111013620_1.jpg (303KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170111013620_1.jpg
303KB, 1680x1050px
>>165231208
Smacked him so hard he became part of the wall.
>>
>>165253443
Didnt mean to link that post haha.
>>
>>165253271
http://speedsouls.com/darksouls3:All_Bosses
everything you could ever want
>>
>>165253443
>elemental weapon in DLC, and your buff doesn't even match the element

do you like making things unnecessarily hard?
>>
>>165253545
Thanks man.
>>
>>165253554
>implying i use the same weapon all the time
>>
>>165253404
so AC?
>>
File: 1466756301178.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1466756301178.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>165217067
>Fixed a glitch where members of the Watchdogs of Farron covenant were summoned.
>>
>put down sign in undead settlement, SL 25, +2 weapons
>no summons for 5 minutes and counting
is DS3 really dead already?
>>
File: 1459322382904.png (79KB, 333x286px) Image search: [Google]
1459322382904.png
79KB, 333x286px
>>165251949
>r2s don't have any reason to exist other than flavor
Maybe if it had HA and dark sword has less damage then I would use it. Haha..
>>
>>165231910
>thought
motherfucker knew exactly what he was doing, he just tried to trick others
>>
>>165252032
>unironically the best strength weapon in the entire game as far as PvE is concerned.
? Millwood Battle axe should outdamage it and it doesn't need DEX. Plus the WA is damn useful compared to Stomp, especially on a straight sword.

>>165254030
>he just tried to trick others
sanadsk pls
>>
>>165254140
Battle axe is slower. Axes are much worse for PvE than SS
>>
>>165253554
>He doesn't know that mismatching buffs work just as well as matching, if not better.
>He doesn't know that DLC mobs don't actually have that high elemental resistance, only high SPELL resistance.
>>
>>165254249
They have better stagger potential. For fuck's sake I use raw DSA to r1 silver and lothric knights to death. You can't do that with straight swords
>>
>>165239095
I stopped watching it because I couldn't stand the fucking constant twitch spam, did he seriously give up on that run? He's such a bitch.
>>
>>165254352
Lothric knights have no poise, you actually want a weapon as fastest as possible to kill them with as little chance of them doing the quick out if stagger attacks
Silver knights can be stunlocked to death with SS r1s past the first stagger or backstab if you spam non stop
>>
>>165253962
>finally get summoned
>invaded by hitler123 while fighting enemies
>dude is literally using fists, not even a caestus, to invade
>host freaks the fuck out and aggros 2 hollow manservants and a dog and gets killed by them

fuck!
>>
File: 20170111170148_1.jpg (326KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
20170111170148_1.jpg
326KB, 1680x945px
Bullying Vordt is fun.
>>
>>165211875
I never noticed the bugs moving in there till like 2 days ago and I've played since release
>>
>>165254872
Vordt is not for bully!
she is for hugs and lewd!
>>
File: 1454990037204.png (254KB, 532x475px) Image search: [Google]
1454990037204.png
254KB, 532x475px
>mfw best covenant is also worst covenant

Why can't Gravelording be easier
>>
File: 1483251020517.jpg (62KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483251020517.jpg
62KB, 900x350px
>>165255065
>she
>>
>>165254379
DeS or BB ? I guess it doesn't matter because the answer is yes to both.
>>
>>165255065
The only girl for hugs is Cathedral Evangelist!
>>
File: 20170111110410_1 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 1920x2168px) Image search: [Google]
20170111110410_1 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 1920x2168px
Pls rate my shitty setup.
I suck at this game, but I look cool, r-right?
>>
>>165255225
You look like a clown with shitty infusions on your weapons.
>>
>>165255225
>Disgusting fashion
>Shitter weapons
>Fucking pyromancy
>>>/r/darksouls3
>>
>>165255225
>golden armor
>black mask
>>
>>165255415
>>165255462
Why?

Too be honest reddit is a lot more helpful for things.
>>
>>165255519
Use your eyes faggot you look awful
>>
Can we all agree that the only thing DaS3 has going for it is sneaky boss invasions?
Shit's good and needs to be in future games.
>>
>>165255225
I don't care much for fashion, but not even I would wear Yuria's mask on fucking Ornstein's armor.
>>
>>165255519
Go back there then
>>
>>165255519
>4 mismatched pieces of armor
>shitty spells attuned
>infusing with chaos instead of dark
hmm
>>
>>165255225

>chaos infusion
>not dark
>>
>>165255225
>somewhat heavy armor on a pyro
>only one good pyromancy attuned
>parry medium shield
>awful fashion
>somewhat high STR/DEX req weapon infused with chaos
>two chaos weapons with no dark weapons
2/10
>>
File: 20170111111317_1.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170111111317_1.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
>>165255487
Yeah I thought it with the black cape made it look like it was put over a black cloak or something.

>>165255583
I like black and gold.

>>165255624
Why not?

Also here's my stats, gonna cap out at 200.
>>
Guys is it possible to change the starting class? I want to make a fatih/STR build but I fucked up picking the warrior with 11 useless luck points
>>
>>165255728
>10 luck

But you started deprived
>>
>>165255740
cheat engine

no idea how safe it is these days. probably bun.
>>
>>165253971
>r2s don't have any reason to exist on any weapon
no combos less DPS than r1 mash don't even stun as well whats the fuckin point
>>
>>165255601
DaS3 is a good game overall.
>>
>>165255740
You could reallocate your points with CE, but going under the default values will trigger a flag I think.
>>
File: 20160512192145_1.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160512192145_1.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
>not cosplaying as the pope and bringing people from different backgrounds together

LOL
>>
>>165255669
>m-muh pvp!
Sorry, I suck at pvp. I prefer being a sunbro anyway. RIP Solaire. He was da best.

The pvp is bad in DS3 anyway, it's all generic knights and Guts cosplaying faggots. Everyone runs the same fucking shit and it's nothing but rolling and stunlocking. At least DS2 had the fun bell towers.

>>165255850
Yes? I wanted it to be my main and to do just about whatever and dick around with him.
>>
>>165255923
All you need to do is kiss their feet
>>
>>165255938
>>165255728

If you don't care what anyone thinks why in the fuck are you wasting your time asking?
>>
>>165255728
Must advice you get here is going to be for a SL 80, 100, or 120 meta. If you're going to such a high SL you might want to look i to a weapon with good scaling in 3 or 4 stats. Twin Princes Greatsword, Dancer's Enchanted Swords, Greatsword of Judgement, Gargoyle weapons, Demon Weapons, and Friede's Scythe come to mind.
>>165255938
>I prefer being a sunbro anyway
You should stick to low SLs then. Nobody summons for help at SL 200.
>>
>>165255938
>>/r/reddit
>>
File: dragon train.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dragon train.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
>>165255923
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdoO3P79ZSE

Who had the best voice in DS3, guys?
>>
I just summoned this guy for a duel and he just rolled around for the entire time with his washing pole and carthus bloodring (?) and I couldn't proc ANY damage on him at all except for one time I baited him in and did an R2 sweep. Is this the meta?
>>
>>165255938
Passwords are such a huge mistake.
I miss when fuckheads like you would never see online again
>>
>>165255852
>>165255876
What's the SL meta? If it's more than 120 then I won't even bother fixing it.
>>
File: 20160512191541_1.jpg (694KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160512191541_1.jpg
694KB, 1920x1080px
>>165256149
Gods work anon
>>
>>165256192
120 but you can go as high as 130 and still invade them post stats
>>
>>165256164
yes
>>
>>165256192
You CANNOT change your starting class without getting banned.

You CAN go offline, change your attributes manually and properly add it up though. So if you take 9 out of 1 attribute you NEED to but EXACTLY 9 spread out across the others as you wish.
>>
File: 20160514150146_1.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160514150146_1.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>165256204
I try
>>
>>165256028
I don't, but I'm not into the meta and being the same.

>>165255674
>>165255669
>>165255691
Why the fuck would I use dark if I'm a pyromancer?
What's wrong with the sword?
The drang hammers you guys all like suck and are dorky looking.
I parry with caestus. But I'm awful at parrying outside of the first two games anyway.
18 dex isn't high
My pyromancies aren't for PvP.
So what's the problem?

>>165256060
>You should stick to low SLs then. Nobody summons for help at SL 200
I can't play through the game at a low level, and people do summon me.
Those weapons aren't cool though btw.

>>165256178
>waaa someone is different waaa

4chan is literally autistic and you guys are proof.
>>
>>165256028
don't use logic against a redditor
>>
>>165256358
>hey guys what do you think of my shitty random set up lol
>lol I don't even care what anyone thinks lol
>>
>>165256358
you have to go back
>>
>>165255874
It's a good game, but not a good Souls game.
>>
>>165256358
>what do you think about 'x'
>It's not good and is pretty generic, armor doesn't match, overleveled

>"u guys r fukin autistic! fuck you guys reddit is more helpful where it's a upvote circlejerk that doesn't allow actual conversation!"

Nigger just stop. You're only digging a deeper hole
>>
>>165256426
Well none of you say what you think looks good.
Your autism just flares up and you bitch lol

>>165256473
To where? Reddit with people who aren't asspies?
lmao!
>>
>>165256149
REMOVE FURRY
>>
>>165256358
>Why the fuck would I use dark if I'm a pyromancer?
Look at the scaling on Chaos weapons. Now look at the scaling on Dark weapons
>uses black fire orb
>pyros aren't supposed to use dark hurr hurr

>I can't play through the game at a low level
What do you mean?

>My pyromancies aren't for PvP
Try rapport instead of tempest.
>>
>>165256358
Go get upward arrows there by whinning about how much we exposed how dumb you are. Or make better use pf your time and learn how to beat the game at lower SLs, from the looks of it, you're the one who'd need help clearing that big bad mean bosses
>>
File: stats.png (105KB, 324x550px) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
105KB, 324x550px
>>165256294
>post stats
At work right now, but I think it's something around this.

>>165256302
Nah, I'll just create another character, then.
>>
>>165256552
>armor doesn't match
Literally what's wrong with mixing and matching armor?

>>165256679
I play for fun, not an e-penis.
>>
Man I wish whips either did a little more damage or was a little faster.
>>
>>165256729
What weapons do you want to use? It can be salvaged
>>
>>165256729
>warrior
Your class is fine. Warrior, Knight, and Pyro are the best starting classes in this game for most builds.
>>
>>165256848
I like the speed, but yeah, the damage
>>
File: --.jpg (6KB, 192x180px) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
6KB, 192x180px
>>165255225

>quite heavy equipment
>that stamina, FP & HP bar
>those spell slots
>Astora's

:thinking:
>>
File: b8.png (30KB, 849x638px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
30KB, 849x638px
>>165256358
>this entire post chain

I hope for your sake you're not this ignorant, hypocritical and retarded.
>>
File: 20170111173310_1.jpg (377KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
20170111173310_1.jpg
377KB, 1680x945px
Hey guyz! How is my setup looking? I think it's pretty ok! pls upboat this post
>>
>>165256508
Fuck off with this meme
>>
>>165256883

Knight is trash.

It's only optimal if you go quality but for some reason need the 1 attunement slot as well.
>>
>>165256912
The damage isn't that bad. It's the lack of combos that hurts.
I'd argue whips could be very strong if rollR1-R1 became a combo
>>
>>165256921
I'm sorry I don't have autism and can't stand reading all the deep technical shit to make the most OP ebin build ;)
I can fast roll btw with all of that.

>>165256934
Yeah okay.
I just like picking on 4chan's autism. Your anger feeds me like a vampire.
>>
>>165256981
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>165257037
Knight isn't terrible. 40/40/40/40 takes you straight to 121.
>>
>>165257037
>It's only optimal if you go quality but for some reason need the 1 attunement slot as well
Like a lot cosplay builds, ironflesh quickstep memeing, miracle buffing, and boss invasions.
It's also good for 25/40/(15-18) STR/DEX/FTH
>>
File: 1481790540212.png (314KB, 1105x805px) Image search: [Google]
1481790540212.png
314KB, 1105x805px
>>165257107
>'hey guys what do you think about my build'
>'waaah you guys dont like it you're so autistic'
>>
>>165257107
Just go back there, you'll actually find people who'd bother helping with a build like yours
>>
>>165256870
Right now I'm mostly using Dark Blade and buffing it with CFA. But I like to use great weapons and katanas as well. I'm basically trying to go quality.

>>165256883
I know, I've always picked knight in the previous games, don't know what happened to me this time.
>>
>>165257254
>who'd bother helping with a build like yours
because they're nice and autistic people aren't nice.
>>
>>165257107
>can't focus
>can't understand or adhere to social norms

You realize that that means -you- have autism, right?
>>
>>165257257
Didn't you say str/fth? Why use pyromancy and katanas?

>>165257315
That's why you should go.
>>
>>165257331
Yeah, because normal people totally love to read little detailed, technical things and don't just have fun trying to enjoy themselves right?

>>165257418
Nah, the (You)s are my breakfast.
>>
>>165257418
>Didn't you say str/fth? Why use pyromancy and katanas?

My mad, I meant quality. I want buff stuffs with miracles, pyro and magic. Kind of "decent at everything, excel at nothing".
>>
File: 1464231718895.jpg (103KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1464231718895.jpg
103KB, 500x715px
>>165257484
>Yeah, because normal people totally love to read little detailed, technical things and don't just have fun trying to enjoy themselves right?
This is the most autistic thing I read today. Fun is subjective and if you don't get that other people have fun in different ways other than being a mindless blob then seek medical attention.
>>
>>165257681
Oh my god, you can't jsut stop replying to me can you?
lmao xd
>>
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/134261

I'm planing to make new Str focused character so any tip's including weapon, armor or improvement are welcome.
>>
>>165257774
>one-shooter
>fugs
Bad news anon
>>
>>165257591
>my bad
Fix'd
>>
>>165257774
Why 50 STR? If you take it to 66 you're giving yourself effective 99 whenever you 2h a weapon, which i'm assuming you're going to be doing with the FUGS. Strip DEX down to 12 and END to 31, drop the parry dagger.
>>
>>165257591
If that's the case, make a pyromancer.
36 vig
Invest 40/40 into int/fth.
For your tools, you would keep using respecs when bored. I suggest you start with 18 att for 3 slots and 27 end (140 stamina with fap) and invest into dex and str for base stats. Crystal chime allows you to cast most sorceries and miracles at decent numbers.
Infuse every weapon with dark or chaos
From here you could respec to whatever you are in the mood for. If you want great weapons, lose att and get more vit and end. More spells, you can lose sone dex/str for att.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/134266

Here is a very basic one with 12 points left for the meta. It won't be ideal but you'll have plenty of options
>>
>>165257915
I'm just tired of dex weapons since they barely knock back or stunlock enemies so any other weapon recommendations are welcome.
>>165258069
I'm open for other weapons suggestions but I'd rather pick something heavier that can punch hard and knock back/stunlock.
>>
>>165258445
It doesn't matter what you use, as long as your STR is 66.
>>
>>165258445
The hollow great sword it's quite good. It's not that heavy and can stun lock most of the enemies. Or black Knight weapons with a small investment in dex, 18.
>>
>>165258282
Pyro looks flexible. I'll look into it. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: lothric knight sword.jpg (31KB, 202x344px) Image search: [Google]
lothric knight sword.jpg
31KB, 202x344px
Is this a tryhard weapon?
>>
>>165258872
Every good SS is.
>>
>>165258445
For you https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/134272
>>
>>165258872
>Every weapon I don't like.
>>
>>165258872
if you can kill someone with it then it's maximum tryhard
>>
>>165258872
It has lower damage than longsword and you need to make use of it's r2s and higher crit dmg. Darksword is the trademark shitter's straight sword.
>>
>>165258593
Will try that out then, thanks. Which weapons have A or S scaling in strength?
>>165258609
I already tried it out but the moveset is kind of boring and the range is pretty much similar to most straight swords.
>>165258992
Thanks.
>>
What is the worst enemy in DaS2, and why is the Manikens?
>>
File: lloyd's doesn't work.webm (3MB, 924x520px) Image search: [Google]
lloyd's doesn't work.webm
3MB, 924x520px
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>165259359
It is like this in the other games. If you hit someone while they have already started the animation it won't work
>>
>>165259509
He got tagged with the talisman first and only after chugged as soon as his second roll was done.
>>
File: 1477854062661.png (83KB, 260x221px) Image search: [Google]
1477854062661.png
83KB, 260x221px
We need to settle this dsg.
Are pyros cute ?
>>
>>165259359
Master race, right?
>>
>>165259296
Ice Reindeer
They're like the Kirin from Monster Hunter, but even more unbearable
>>
>>165259690
>swamp cunts known to be hideously ugly and malformed
you couldn't be less cute than a pyromancer
>>
Man the first trick in the Speedrun and I'm already getting fucked harder Pontiff fucked Dancer
>>
>>165259976
Well parrying is important for Champ Gundyr too.
>>
>>165260146
It's not even the Parry. It's the gigantic firebomb throw from the tree to the Lizard in Firelink Shrine
>>
File: 1476394254054.jpg (315KB, 575x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1476394254054.jpg
315KB, 575x1400px
>>165259890
>not corrupting quelana with your cock
>>
>being able to move while you estus
MISTAKE
>>
>>165260250
Oh that, yeah. It's pretty hard to aim. Aligning camera with mouse is little easier.
>>
File: fresh from the oven.png (96KB, 415x274px) Image search: [Google]
fresh from the oven.png
96KB, 415x274px
Time to eat!

>>165260853
>>165260853
>>165260853
>>
>>165254872
>needs to healbuff an already strong early weapon
>against fucking vordt
>"""bullying"""
>>
>>165261372
Yeah man tumblebuff is such a high tech only for the truest mlg players. it's my 7 playthrough you mong, I might as well kill him in 9 hits
>>
>>165227780
Did you do it the easy way (entering from the Valley of Drakes) or the hard way (entering from the Depths)?

I accidentally did it the easy way on my first playthrough and didn't understand at all what the fuss was about.
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.