[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 774
Thread images: 175

File: 0000000000.png (405KB, 1155x892px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.png
405KB, 1155x892px
Ben Hard at Work Edition

>Deck lists, news etc:
http://liquidhearth.com/
http://hearthstoneplayers.com/
http://hearthhead.com/
http://hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
http://heartharena.com/
https://discord.gg/6QpusaH

>Open Tournaments:
https://strivewire.com/
http://play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
http://zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
https://hsdecktracker.net/

Stale meta: >>164902337

https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/nerf%20classic%20cards%20every%20rotation/

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752669377?page=2#post-24
>>
If they do move the good evergreen cards out of standard I'll stop playing.
>>
>>165008169

That fat fuck needs to be raped, like he raped Hearthstone.
>>
>>165008464
Define "good"
Every card has it's different uses and can be good or bad given the circumstances and the current meta.
>>
>>165008169
Threadly reminder that if you think Azure Drake should be rotated, I would politely disagree with you.
>>
>>165008751
Shit like Drake thalmos rag auctioneer sylvanas etc.
>>
cant wait for you renocucks to get BTFO when he rotates out
>>
>>165008795
it doesnt matter what you think
it matters what ben brode thinks

>Powerful cards should be in expansions, not classic/basic set. So it's risky to buff cards from classic/basic set, because nobody will be playing new cards.
>>
Reminder that by putting in the team to pick smart cards to rotate, you're also putting your faith in a team that designed spirit claws and Small Time Buccaneer
>>
>>165008751
Stop with the happy-go-lucky attitude, senpai, there is a time and place to be positive, but this is neither.
The decision to fuck with standard cards is scummy because they specifically said they wouldn't do that.
>>
>>165008751
>Every card has it's different uses and can be good or bad

No it can't.

>given the circumstances and the current meta

There's only one meta in Curvestone: play overpowered minions on curve. Whichever player misses a turn first, loses.
>>
>>165009107
You are oversimplifying things.
>>
>>165009063
Well, it's not like it's something we didn't think they'd do. We all knew Blizzard would sour on the classic set at some point, no matter what lies they told us. It was just a matter of waiting.

>>165009107
Timmys and Johnnys are more populous than Spikes.
>>
Classic being evergreen was the first mistake

Now they are paying for it, everyone told them how stupid it was but hey, that's Team 5 for you
>>
>>165009002
>>Powerful cards should be in expansions, not classic/basic set.

How about you fucking kill your worthless self Ben. Classic set should be the MOST powerful set precisely because it's the one people have most access to.

No, actually scratch that. Basic set should be the most powerful. Every card in Basic should be Fireball's power level. Then comes classic, and any flavor of the month expansions come dead last.
>>
>>165004371
Whenever I watch my friend for the watch a friend quest, I get reminded how true this is.
And every time the RNG doesn't work completely in his favor, he starts spamming me messaged complaining about it.
>>
>blizzcucks are mad they are balancing the old cards
fuck off retards
>>
>>165009252
I agree. I kinda think basic should rotate out too.
>>
>>165009228
>Well, it's not like it's something we didn't think they'd do. We all knew Blizzard would sour on the classic set at some point, no matter what lies they told us. It was just a matter of waiting.

That doesn't excuse them.
>Stop with the happy-go-lucky attitude, senpai, there is a time and place to be positive, but this is neither.
>Stop
STOP.
>>
>>165009228
>Timmys and Johnnys are more populous than Spikes.

Sure, that's why when I play HS I don't see 98% Pirate Shaman and Pirate Warrior. I see tons of fun theme decks, and you know, people just having fun. That's the meta right now, fun decks with fun gimmicks. Not Turn One Buccaneer Patches at all.
>>
>>165008751
Thalnos, Drake and Sylvanas.

Rag doesn't even see play right now and Auctioneer is the sole reason Rogue is playable at all.
>>
>>165009381

One good way to do it is make a basic 2.0 with a stronger powerlevel so new players don't feel so behind having to play yetis against fully golded decks
>>
>>165009361
they arent balancing anything you retard
and how are peeople that complaing about blizzard blizzcucks?
>>
>>165009381

Let's just rotate every set out of Standard and shut down the whole format, it's not like it's fucking worth playing.
>>
>tell your players the Classic set is forever
>realize a big part of meta decks are still Classic cards
>"powerful cards should be in expansions"
Mmhh really makes me think
>>
>>165009381
The problem they made with the class identities is not just the same old cards, but the fact that individual characters represent the classes. Magic's color wheel represents whole swaths of creation, but in Hearthstone you always think "Well, I'm Rexxar."
>>
>>165009285
>fireball
in light of usage statistics we found fireball to be underpriced, it now costs 5 mana bringing it more in line with other spells
>>
>>165009470
>Rag doesn't even see play
yes he fucking does
>>
File: 1476696073838.jpg (133KB, 518x495px) Image search: [Google]
1476696073838.jpg
133KB, 518x495px
What did he mean by any of this shit?
>>
Lets rotate out Ben and everyone else working on the game
>>
Reminder that Kibler called out the non rotating classic set as a mistake the instant Standard was announced.

The game has too few cards, too few expansions, and too much of a pussy footing balance team to sustain a healthy standard environment.

They either need to go full rotation or no rotation. Going halfway with it is only causing problems.

Its really fucking sad when a gametype called wild (which was created so that blizzard doesnt have to balance their game) has more archetype variety than standard.
>>
Which should I pick?

Im leaning towards N'zoth since I have 4 good deathrattles, but heartharena says icehowl is better by 30 points
>>
>>165009285
What the fuck are you guys talking about?
Brode is right.
>>
>>165009808
Moroes is the obvious choice.
>>
>>165009756
how about they stop catering the game to fucking streamers and people that play in tournaments?

hearthstone is bad because the people working on it are shit at designing the game and are trying to pretend its a real competitive game

fuck the streamers and fuck the developers they are the ones making the game worse
>>
>>165009457
You are forgetting that the average player is Rank 20, anon, and I presume you are not. The average player is absolutely terrible at the game, just like any other video game. Go to your quest log and see what top percentage you are in. Now remember that all those people below you are so numerous. Just think for one moment and stop living in this echo chamber. The average player plays once a week and feels good getting the monthly card back. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>165009808
>2 legos
reee
>>
File: 0911d74c[1].png (273KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
0911d74c[1].png
273KB, 400x543px
Daily Reminder next big Hearthstone expansion will be Diablo or Starcraft or Overwatch or a mix of all related and you will all eat that shit up like Ben Brode's unprocessed placenta.
>>
>>165009970
>Go to your quest log and see what top percentage you are in. Now remember that all those people below you are so numerous
its because blizzard counts inactive accounts

hearthstone has at least 50 million accounts
>>
>>165010008
It happens if you use real money to enter the arena.
>>
>>165009808
try and trade all of them in for an assassinate?

you already have plenty of lategame stuff that can actually kill your opponent, n'zoth is to unreliable for arena in a deck with that little deathrattles and moroes often ends up doing nothing
>>
>>165009903
>how about they stop catering the game to fucking streamers and people that play in tournaments?
they arnt. They are catering to reddit.

see: Patron nerfs. something that the majority of "professional" players criticized.
>>
>>165009756
Maybe if they actually put more thought into their filler cards and didn't brute force garbage like beast druid and dragon "curvestone" priest this wouldn't be a problem.

But hey, why put effort in when drones will pay 30 dollars for 50 cards with great ideas like a 3/2 vanilla taunt.
>>
>>165009756
Although I agree with the spirit of your message, if you use your head and think about it, of course a format that has more cards would have more archetypes to play. That's just simple mathematics.
>>
>>165010114
i did it yesterday and my deck was so shit i enden up 1-3
also everyone I played against got at least one lego
>>
>>165010008
meh, lately I've found legendaries to be fairly mediocre as a pick in arena

to much chance for those highly specific legendaries that are worse than a common in arena
>>
>>165009669

Thats some really cool. In MTG white can be goody two shoes kingdom or nazi-like machines in search of perfection but in HS everything always just feels so samey
>>
>>165010145
>they arnt. They are catering to reddit.
no they arent, stop using reddit. as a boogeyman its a fucking scapegoat

they nerfed patron because blizzcon finals were coming up and they didnt want it dominating them

every decision done to hearthstone is purely financial, a way to screw players because they know they can get away with it

now they arent getting enough new players so want to screw old ones
>>
>>165009002
>Powerful cards should be in expansions, not classic/basic set. So it's risky to buff cards from classic/basic set, because nobody will be playing new cards.
Honestly this wouldn't be this much of a problem if they fucking printed good cards in expansion. It would still be a problem and I would hate it to happen, but continue reading.
What fucking card did they print that can replace Drake? What fucking card draw did they print for Rogue after claiming that rogue class identity lies in card draw? What actually dangerous late game minion did they print that can replace Ragnaros?
It's not that those cards are great (they are), it's that they didn't print anything else great.

And that's the reason why aggro is so rampart. They printing insane 1 drops, good 2 drops, okay 3 drops and almost nothing good that could replace classic cards.

They want to remove good cards while not adding anything to replace them. What will stay? The OP shit from expansion. What is the OP shit from expansions? Fucking aggro and nothing but aggro. This is why this is a freaking awful idea on top of me not wanting to lose part of my collection that they said would be always standard. Even the loading screen tooltip says that classic and basic are always in standard.

>>165009727
He doesn't. Aggro doesn't run him. Renos stopped running him because he's a dead draw against aggro and doesn't help at all. Maybe Dragon priest and Midrange Shaman run him. Other decks that run him are barely competitive.

Rag is one of those legos that goes in and out of the meta regularly. The moment people start flooding the board, Rag stops seeing play in most decks. He's basically a anti-control/midrange tech lego.
>>
>>165010363
ITT: anon writes a book
>>
>>165010338
>every decision done to hearthstone is purely financial
This. The long time taken to nerf undertaker even though it was by Blizzard's own admission the most oppressive deck ever was purely to get as much money out of the player base.
>>
>>165010008
A draft I had a few months ago
>>
>people think anything blizzard does is a good idea

NOTHING they have ever done has made the game better
EVERYTIME they do something the game gets worse
They are INCAPABLE of doing anything right because they are incompetent

The ONLY thing that was both a GOOD idea that also made them MONEY was the Welcome Bundle, that was the only addition that was fair to players and gave the game money, with no actual work going into it
>>
>>165009756
While Kibler is right in regard to how healthy it's for the meta, he's absolutely wrong in how healthy it's for my wallet. I'm not a rich streamer faggot who can drop $200 on every expansion since I can't have a core collection on which I will build up further.
>>
>>165010546
>jungle moonkin in arena
jesus how bad were your other picks

and only three 3-drops? damn
>>
>>165010068
Nah it'll be "Hearthstone: Revenge of Kel'Thuzad!" And we'll get some incredible reprints like "Belcher of Sludge" 3 mana 3/5, summon a 1/2 sludgeling with taunt.

but the kicker will be a promo card at the next Hearthstone even, a Tracer promo card.

Then that will open the floodgates the some HotS tier cross franchise degeneracy
>>
>>165010338
of course they are catering to reddit. It isnt a bogeyman. Its the simple truth. It isnt a simple coincidence that most communication from blizzard is done through reddit and how Brode follows most of his statements with "so I was looking at some reddit posts"

>they nerfed patron because blizzcon finals were coming up and they didnt want it dominating them
no, they nerfed patron because it was dominate on ladder for going on months and the fact that there was a very vocal hate campaign against it. Firebat, Thijis, Kibler, Savj, Reynad, and Lifecoach all were against the patron nerfs and pointed to blizzard nerfing to appease the casual player.
>>
>>165010069
I'm sure I read they only counted players that connected during the month and maybe did some games, I don't remember.
>>
>>165010837
If they are catering to reddit, why is reddit all up in arms with pitchforks criticizing Blizzshit constantly for a long time right now?
>>
>>165010669
>I'm not a rich streamer faggot who can drop $200 on every expansion
That's how it is for literally every other card game
>>
>>165010837
>of course they are catering to reddit.
No they arent because reddit/ is complaining about it to

fucking retard
>muh reddit.

keep falling for the meme and pretending this isnt about blizzard making more money from a game they know is dying
>>
File: 11156000.png (143KB, 611x407px) Image search: [Google]
11156000.png
143KB, 611x407px
is /hsg/ still just ~10 people using different devices pretending to be different posters?
>>
>>165010689
Jungle moonkin can be pretty damn good in arena, I had a deck with 3 swipes + moonkin and it went 12-0
>>
>>165010970
>That's how it is for literally every other card game
not every digital one, hearthstone is closer to a physical card game in prices than any video game CCG

but blizzdrones will excuse this because they like being fucked in the asshole because
>MUH NOSTALGIA
>DIABLO WOW STARCRAFT XD
>>
>>165011020
That would be a lot of work.
>>
Are Blizzard actually retarded?

>8 months of Shamanstone
>Only hope is Standard since Shaman's classic cards mostly suck and it relies heavily on expansions
>Hahahahaha, we're nerfing/rotating out all good classic cards, so every class relies entirely on expansion cards
>>
>>165010997
not him but wow you are dumb, no reading comprehension
>>
>>165009851
>t. Brode
>>
File: 1481121723754.jpg (15KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1481121723754.jpg
15KB, 500x387px
>>165011020
I don't even play Hearthstone anymore. I only shitpost
>tfw you can quit Hearthstone but you can't quit /hsg/
>>
>>165011020
>using different devices
You can just reset your IP dude.
>>
>>165011020

People don't care enough for this game to do this
>>
>>165010970
No, only physical TRADING card game.
Other DIGITAL card games are infinitely more generous than HS.
In fucking Weebshit you get 35 free packs just for starting to play the game. And you can easily reroll it as many times as you want until you get the best possible cards you want from those packs.

Why do you faggots always your the "it's that way in other card games" to excuse this bullshit, especially when it's not applicable?
You can resell your physical cards easily and the smarter and better player actually make money on it.
Every other digital card game isn't even close to the physical card game bullshit.

I picked up Hearthstone because it wasn't like physical card games.
>>
>>165011318
That's what Brode would say
>>
>>165010837
>no, they nerfed patron because it was dominate on ladder
No it wasn't. Patron in fact had a <50% winrate on ladder.
>>
>>165010997
so you blindly say that im wrong while offering nothing in return. -Literally- not an argument

You have shown that you are unable to argue and that you are too retarded to understand whats going on

This is why nobody takes you seriously you complete child

>>165010964
reddit is always up in arms, and they always get their way

see: purify shitstorm and priest buffs, post naxx miracle nerfs, patron nerfs,
>>
>>165011020
Well, thanks for believing that I'm not a lazy bastard.
>>
>>165011127
yeh but in a deck with what looks like only wrath and starfire that can be a massive liability

things like hellfire hitting for 5 can just break your board right open
>>
>>165011470
only when you consider all ranks in total. Naxx era miracle had a terrible winrate below rank 5ish and nobody is going to argue that it was balanced

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/1057-warsong-commander-nerf-incoming

competitive environment isnt even listed and again, the hate campaign on reddit was far stronger than anything that professional players were saying.
>>
>>165011470
except it dominated in tournaments, and blizzcon was around the corner
>>
Man, if the next expansion doesn't solve at least some of HS problems Team 5 HQs will end up being stormed by reddit and burned down

This whole clown fiesta is amazing to watch
>>
File: 1482107979485.jpg (429KB, 1589x646px) Image search: [Google]
1482107979485.jpg
429KB, 1589x646px
>>165011321
>watch Hearthstone every day
>read about Hearthstone every day
>shitpost about Hearthstone every day
>bought 50 Hearthstone packs for Christmas
>haven't played Hearthstone in weeks
it's an abyssal kind of suffering.
>>
File: aggro v cucktrol.png (613KB, 1056x775px) Image search: [Google]
aggro v cucktrol.png
613KB, 1056x775px
How much longer until Reno rotates out?
>>
File: 1483912986578.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483912986578.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>165011965
>>
>>165011965

I love so many games and play a lot of them

HS is not one of them, but there is just something special about following the shitpost that goes around it
>>
>>165011321
>>165011965
>>165012279
>>165012309
Get out.
>>
File: average aggro player.jpg (39KB, 596x449px) Image search: [Google]
average aggro player.jpg
39KB, 596x449px
>why yes I DO in fact play aggro. Im not some kind of uncultured savage who cannot appreciate the one TRUE way of playing Hearthstone. The SMorc that is.
>>
File: 1483799611025.png (60KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1483799611025.png
60KB, 206x206px
>>165012416
>>
>>165012491
Is that a woman?
>>
File: 1448322909148.jpg (79KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
1448322909148.jpg
79KB, 600x573px
>>165012228
>that glorious feeling when cucking some fat nerds winrate with a single card
I always imagine them slamming their keyboard while fighting back tears when their only gameplan is stopped right in its tracks. Its posts like yours that make me enjoy playing this game.
>>
>>165012228
Pretty sure the left image is from some Menatplay gay porn.
>>
>>165012672
I am seriously worried for the future if people are crying over a card game.
>>
>>165012710
aggro players aren't picky, man. they just go with the flow.

it's the cuntrol players who have to sit around and contemplate their every action like they are some kind of ancient greek philosopher.

so what if someone likes cock? it's 2017 man.
>>
>>165012631
gender is a social construct
>>
>>165012980
I never said anything was wrong with it.
In fact they have good taste. Men at play has great porn.
>>
File: bbb.jpg (47KB, 856x216px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
47KB, 856x216px
>Nerfing the only good classics so people buy more packs
>>
>>165013483

>Wanting to play with the same cards forever
>>
>>165013483
>I still want to lose to Leeroy Cold Blood Cold Blood in 2023
>>
>>165013686
>only way to change up the meta is by killing good cards because team shit is too incompetent to make better cards
Sounds about right.
>>
>>165013878
you have to be delusional to think this game will exist with sizable # of users after 2 years. it will be similar to d3 now. new player population is already nonexistent that is why they are moving towards a final monetization plan that extracts max profit from remaining players.
>>
>>165013878
>2023
This game will be dead in 2 years.
>>
>>165013894

Thats exactly why classic being evergreen is so fucking stupid, or do you play with the same cards forever, or we get powercreeped in the ass
>>
why are there 10 mana cards if this game is intended to end on turn 5
>>
>>165010970
>That's how it is for literally every other card game

That is not true at all. Hearthstone is the MOST EXPENSIVE digital card game of all BY FAR.

For comparison, I already have a full collection in Magic Duels and I have not paid a cent for it.
>>
>>165014178

Man, HS having the Blizzard name attached is so bullshit

This game fucks the player in the ass constantly but because people still buy packs in mass executives just look at the numbers and say everything is just fine
>>
>>165014097
>rotation hits
>I have literally 10 tgt cards
>somehow have to gather 10000 Gold to have enough cards to play
imagine being f2p if classic rotates out
>>
>>165013483

I like how "balance the cards against each other" isn't even an option in Brode's diseased mind.
>>
>>165014430
Imagine being a new player come Christmas 2017. You would have to buy 5 different types of packs (classic, whispers, gadgetzan, 2017 expansion #1 and #2) and 2 adventures to build a decent deck. Can he just buy classic packs? Nope, because Master Brode declared classic cards can't be "too good."
>>
>>165014097
No. if they weren't this incompetent they wouldn't need to power creep anything since they still have rotations.

But that doesn't mean anything because Ben said they WANT power creep in order for people to buy new sets. He said he wants classic and basic to be objectively worse than expansions.

My suggestion is to basically make expansions slightly better than classic instead of nerfing and making classic worse than it is. It creates the same effect (stronger expansions compared to classic) but it doesn't fuck with people's existing collection.

Rotating classic is a bad idea for the player. A slightly staler meta is preferred over a game that would be probably as stale (it's team fucking 5 you're talking about) but would cost 2 times as much because now you don't have a core set and need to rebuy all your cards constantly.
>>
>>165014430

I am f2p and I have all the important old gods and meme street cards plus expansions

If anything, most people don't have most of the important classic cards since there are so many auto-include leggos
>>
>>165014603
But at least he knows that his classic set will be always there and he can build a core out of it. Unlike without it where he absolutely can't play f2p at all.
>>
>>165014603
You're right, he should just be able to buy only classic packs and then play the same 3 decks for 5 years because the meta would never change
>>
>>165014729
>But at least he knows that his classic set will be always there and he can build a core out of it.

No he can't. That's the point. You can't build a deck out of cards in Classic if the cards in Classic aren't strong enough to be actually used.
>>
>>165014867
The only time the meta has been stale the last 2 years is when blizzard prints cancerous broken cards in expansions, not because of the classic set where they already nerfed anything that moved
>>
>>165014867

The game being impossible to afford is a much more severe problem than "stale meta", especially when getting rid of Classic doesn't even solve the latter problem. The strongest cards in the game are already expansion cards. The reason meta is always stale is because Hearthstone is such a simplistic game that any "new" meta gets solved within 1-2 weeks (especially these days, when people are awakening to the realization that control decks will never be a thing again).
>>
>>165014718
How long have you been playing? How many actually competitive decks do you have?
How many cards would you have if Blizzard also kept rotating out classic?

A non-rotating set allows you to start from somewhere and slowly catch up. Without it there is absolutely no way to catch up to anyone since expansions are too often and the moment you get the good cards from them, the expansion rotates out.

>>165014878
And without classic you don't have cards. Adventures rotate out long before most f2p player get all the cards they want. Only those that already have a big collection pre-standard can actually keep up with this bullshit. Removing even more cards from people's collection won' help at all.

At best they can get cards only for the top decks and play just them. No actual deck building and playing off meta because you can't justify crafting a card that won't make you competitive.
>>
File: 1483897615171.png (54KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483897615171.png
54KB, 357x368px
>Complaining about cards in the classic set
>Released two overpowered 1 mana cards that are auto-include into every weapon class for the next 2 years

What did he mean by this
>>
>>165015138

I have been playing for about 1 year and 8 months

I have all cards for miracle rogue, all cards for aggro shaman/warrior with the exception of patches, which I do have dust for it. I mostly play Reno Priest/Dragon priest, having all the leggos for it and I also play wild nzoth priest, again with all the leggos generally used in it

And even if they rotated it out classic I still would have most cards. I generally buy 60~70 packs each release which nets me all the commons, almost 2 of each rare and around 3 leggos with a good amount of dust to craft other stuff that I want

The problem for me was never new expansion releases, but trying to catch up with classic. Trying to balance getting new expansions while trying to fill classic which has a lot of cards, and a lot of auto-includes was awful. There is so many leggos that you need for a different array of decks
>>
>>165015892

Ben Brode is demonstrating once again that he has no idea how his game works or what's happening in it or what its actual flaws and problems are.
>>
>>165015892
Working as intended. :)

Overpowered cards are fine as long as people have to pay for them. :)
>>
>>165010970
You could literally pay like 30 dollars and make THE best deck in pokemon when Night March was a thing. Not sure about now since night march just rotated though. MTG and Yugioh you could probably get by a FNM( because lets be real here, when your first couple years will be spent at a hobby store, not at tourneys) some pretty basic cards. Shit you could probably get some pretty good stuff for free because people are always happy to help someone new in their store because they love new blood.
>>
File: Quarian thought process.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
Quarian thought process.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>>165015892
>What did he mean by this
>>
>>165015892
>people have been complaining shaman has been too strong for close to a year
>we should nerf the classic set where shaman sucks so everyone has to rely completely on expansions where shaman is great
>>
>got to draft deathwing
>die to mind Control
fugg
>>
File: 1460940674021.jpg (301KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1460940674021.jpg
301KB, 1080x1283px
>be ben brode
>release 4 good rogue cards in 4 expansions
>wonder why rogue decks are almost all classic cards
>nerf classic rogue cards
>>
>>165017652
nerfing all the classic rogue cards will open up design space for us to add new powerful rogue cards
>>
Well, I didn't want to have fun anyway.
>>
>>165018225

Deleting everyone's collections will add more design space for us to make everyone buy all their cards again.
>>
>>165018553
I guarantee you there would be threads of reddit defending such a thing.
>>
>>165017652
>>release 4 good rogue cards in 4 expansions
Oil
Pillager
>>
>>165018891
Poisoned Blade.
>>
>the Hearthstone dev team suddenly realise standard was a bad idea and they should have been focusing on each expansion being viable as a whole rather than stupidly rotating which classes were good
>>
Why does team 5 even try to make deck arch types? Literally none of them work without 100% percent broken shit.
>jade anything is fucking garbage
>grimy goons buffing is just a fucking joke
>kazakus is just an auto include in reno decks cause he's op as shit
>dragon priest is just op shit played on curve
Why don't they just release cards and stop trying to force us to play their game if they're still going to print shit like small time buccaneer and patches?
>>
File: best_jokes_of_2016_hearthstone.png (203KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
best_jokes_of_2016_hearthstone.png
203KB, 286x395px
>>165019646

They're backpedaling so hard

I knew it would happen, but I wouldn't imagine it would happen so soon, can't wait for the shitshow that will ensue

>>165019987

B-beast druid is g-gonna happen right
>>
>>165018891
Shadow Strike is okay.
>>
>>165020223
Why did they even fucking make that card? Fucking trash
>>
>>165020223

They're going to continue forcing beast druid and taunt warrior until they become the new Pirate Aggro. Expect Druid to get a one mana beast that freesummons a random beast as a battlecry.
>>
>>165020879
what about taunt warrior
a 3/1 for 1 taunt with battlecry: gain health equal to your armor?
>>
>>165019987
hotform was doing pretty well with jade rogue in legend
>>
>>165020223
They don't release enough cards each expansion, honestly.
>>
>Click Play game
>the wheel spins for 2 minutes
>instead of just putting me back to the menu it closes the entire fucking game

WHY the fuck
>>
>>165021883
The HS Client is doing it for your own good
>>
File: Alexander (Evolved) 102241010.png (1MB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander (Evolved) 102241010.png
1MB, 853x1024px
Why do you continue forcing yourselves to play this shit game? Team 5 are some of the most incompetent, proud, and arrogant devs around. You know for a fact things are never getting better.
>>
>>165022903
Why do you even care? It's not gonna stop you from playing pedoverse or whatever else you like to play.
>>
>>165021668

This is one of the things that pisses me the most, they try to push archetypes while releasing like 9 cards for each class on each expansion

Can't wait for Stealth Rogue be the new meme
>>
>>165022903
do people pushing shadowverse really have cognitive dissonance when it comes to card games
>>
>>165023545
>Can't wait for Stealth Rogue be the new meme

If it ever does well, it will be nerfed to ground because "come to think of it, stealth is basically charge, just slower".
>>
File: Soul Dealer 101641020.png (1MB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Dealer 101641020.png
1MB, 853x1024px
>>165023224
I actually lurked and posted in these threads, back when they had more than 2 posts an hour. The current state of the game and threads is just sad.
>>
>>165018891
undercity huckster and coin are all right
>>
File: Warcraft ARt.jpg (198KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft ARt.jpg
198KB, 1200x1553px
There needs to be more worgen representation in art. I'm tired of humans, orcs, gnomes, and goblins.
>>
>tfw renounced darkness into Druid fighting a warlock
>naturalized his drake making him at 10 cards
>he draws a card
>it's fucking Reno

Holy shit, is there any other better feeling, guys?
>>
>>165023545
>we got 1(one) shaman murloc card
it's even worse when they split it between classes
>>
>>165023638
Stealth is toxic design and those retards, the devs, will realise this once they push stealth rogue onto our throats.
And nerf perfectly fine rogue stealth cards printed before
>>
>>165024097

They have absolutely no idea how to handle tribal cards

Look at murlocs, aside from classic there are barely any, but they still try to print one class murloc every now and them
>>
So far the last few days, every single rogue I've played has relied on going all-in with vancleef on turns 3/4 and I literally can't answer it.

can't wait for based ben brode to remove this class from the game
>>
>time for some rp
>have to waste 2 deck slots on freezing potion
Do they even have to print garbage cards that are filler? can't they just exist in the plane of noncollectable token cards
>>
>>165024557
You have no Idea how risky turn 3/4 van cleef is
>>
>Well, lets just drop doomguard on an empty board while I have a full hand and I'm at 7 life, what could go wrong
>>
>>165024746
yeah just save premium removal against rogue and lose to buccaneer turn 1, going in with rogue is easier than ever
>>
>>165024557
Just use your early removal, dog.

>>165024775
Warlocks are masochist.

>>165024612
That's not even much of a filler card. It has a certain place and could fit into discount freeze mage decks easily.
>>
>>165024848
Let me remind you he used to have stealth.
Now you can hex him on curve.
>>
>>165024968

I can't even
>>
>>165024746
not at all, not against any decks anyone plays except reno mage maybe
>>
>>165025859
>not against any decks anyone plays
then tech your deck against it you netdecking retarded faggot
>>
>>165024557
Yeah, if you're a druid there is literally nothing you can do unless you run a mulch
>>
Why are murlocs a paladin thing, anyway? It sort of makes sense with Shaman since they fit the tribal sort of thing and there were plenty in WoW.
>>
>>165025939
honestly rogue has become shaman with their 7 hex targets there's no point trying you just hope they don't draw it
>>
>>165025998

Because Team 5 has no idea what to do with their, simple as that
>>
>>165026169
what are those targets? I don't see anything that couldn't be done with your normal removals.
>>
>>165025939
i'm not complaining about edwin retard. learn to read
>>
>>165026369

their game*
>>
File: 1391488101358.png (20KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1391488101358.png
20KB, 800x750px
>>165026427
Didn't check which post you replied to, we cool, senpai?
>>
Holy shit, Devolve turns 1 cost minions into higher minions? It happened twice to me. Had an imp turn into an Alex and another imp into Rhonin.

>mfw I curbstomped a shaman way early into a game because he gave me value
>>
I need some help. I want to be able to see the remaining cards in my deck to the right, like Krip uses. I downloaded the heartharena mod, but it's not showing my deck to the right when in a match. Did i download the wrong mod or is there a setting i'm not seeing?
>>
File: Cute whelp.png (167KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Cute whelp.png
167KB, 286x395px
How do you fuck up and make a concept as interesting as Dragons be so boring
>>
>>165029057
hearthbabbies hate interesting mechanics
>>
why is the community of this game so fucking soft

why is it that every single time the developers say anything stupid and the community rightfully gets angry you get all these "OMG GUYS PLZ B CONSIDERATE THEIR REAL PPL TOO!!!"
jesus fuck they're grown ass men
>>
>>165029057
H-Hear!
>>
>>165025998
>Why are murlocs a paladin thing, anyway?
A lot of the time the theme of the game doesn't match the actual mechanics. Anyfin is a strong enough card to keep the deck viable until it rotates out.
>>
>>165029661

Not only that, they're grown ass men who get paid luxurious wages to do this one incredibly easy job that they constantly fuck up in and show no enthusiasm for.

Fuck, Brode is probably a millionaire from his bonuses already.
>>
>>165028919
one bump before i go to bed, can anyone help me?
>>
>>165028919
>>165030614
>I want to be able to see the remaining cards in my deck to the right, like Krip uses.
So you want an application that tracks what cards you have in your deck, like some sort of deck tracker if you will? I wonder if we have something like that in the OP.
>>
>>165030614
>Deck Tracker:
https://hsdecktracker.net/
It's in the op, you fool.
>>
>>165030856
thanks dude, im a fucking moron
>>
epic
>>
>>165030762
>>165030856
>>165031138
thanks guys sorry
>>
>>165031376

eh, coding is hard
>>
>>165031376
Blizzard is a small indie company with limited resources
>>
>>165025998
Because T5 is a bunch of talentless hacks who assigns classes themes solely on a "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks"

Anyfin actually became a viable deck and they went on total damage control and just went back on loe stuff to be safe in msog so now the theme of the holy and noble warriors that protect the weak and needy is LE WACKY MURLOCS LOL THIS MURLOC BELIEVES HES A PALLY HOW ZANY IS THAT XD
>>
>>165029661
>OMG GUYS PLZ B CONSIDERATE THEIR REAL PPL TOO!!!
that's how leddit works
stop posting this shit
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-09+at+07.13.30).png (66KB, 867x376px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-09+at+07.13.30).png
66KB, 867x376px
Based Ben Brode. Slaying whiny manchildren
>>
>>165032523
The nerf point is pretty much 100% true though. Which cards have survived Blizzard's nerfs? I can think of Sylvie and Auctioneer and Auctioneer is pretty much off limits for 7,5 classes.
>>
>>165032523
>we do intentionally make bad cards

Just casually admitting that he's terrible at his job. No big deal.
>>
I'm not sure Ben Brode actually deserves all the shit he gets.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not defending any of Team5's shitty design choices, rather I'm just wondering if Brode actually makes any meaningful decisions of if he's just a mouthpiece for the rest of the dev team.
>>
>>165032928

To be safe, they all should be fired.
>>
>>165032918
If they made 300 cards for an expansion, I could understand having some filler but they only make half of that. Slap "Give a random X +y/+y" on 10 random cards and call it a day. Pure laziness.
>>
>>165032840

The Warsong is the big one that really marks them as the worst sort of people to run the game. EVERYONE agreed that it was nerfed too hard. A fucking community that never agrees on a single thing agreed on that. And people suggested possible nerfs before Blizzard released theirs, and every one of the suggestions was better than what Blizzard went with. It was insane how badly they handled it. Purify level insane.

Warsong Commander is to this day completely unused in anything. It will forever stay that way. There is no possible deck or meta or situation where it's worth using.
>>
File: IfkJKFx[1].gif (887KB, 478x454px) Image search: [Google]
IfkJKFx[1].gif
887KB, 478x454px
>itt: armchair game developers who can code and market perfect everlasting game content
>>
>>165012525
Arisa a shit. REMOV ELF.
>>
>>165032918
In BBrode's mind having bad cards is a super good thing because it accentuates the good cards or some shit (and totally not because it dilutes the card pool and forces people to buy more packs to get the actual good cards)

>>165032928
His role is a bit akin to Ghostcrawler's back in wow, he's the face of the balance team and takes the shit so the rest of the team can work in peace
>>
File: 888.jpg (40KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
40KB, 500x534px
>>165033190
>>
>>165033190

Everybody in this thread would run the game better than these useless assholes. All they're good at is making up excuses for their laziness.

Fuck, they could just copy Magic cards and they'd have a way better game than they have now without having to do any actual work.
>>
>>165033175
It wasn't nerfed too hard it was straight up removed. Like they made it into a strictly worse raid leader which is a bad card already.

They could have just entirely removed the text and it would have been the same. The worst part is their retarded no buffs ever policy.
>>
>>165033364
>In BBrode's mind having bad cards is a super good thing because it accentuates the good cards or some shit (and totally not because it dilutes the card pool and forces people to buy more packs to get the actual good cards)

He's reusing the same excuses MaRo uses for Magic. They're extra dumb coming from his mouth because he's running a fully digital game where they can edit what cards do and can just tweak everything until perfect balance is achieved.
>>
>>165033391
if it were up to the shitters in this thread and leddit then cards would get nerfed every day because some cucktrol kids died to 8 damage from hand. T5 is superior
>>
>>165033675
Its Dariaverse: Heroes of Batscraft now
>>
File: IMG_7316.png (1MB, 963x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7316.png
1MB, 963x681px
>2x the attack
>2x the health
>2x the effect
>5x the cost
What did Blizzard mean by this?
>>
>>165033706

Cards should be nerfed, not necessarily daily but WAY more often than Blizzard does. And they should also be buffed regularly, for every nerf there should be a buff elsewhere.

They should do monthly balance patches that come into effect at the same time ladder resets. They have tools that show which cards are used the most and least in winning decks; make use of them. Nerf the 10 strongest cards and buff the 10 weakest cards, every month. That's your non-stale meta.

Or was that talk about meta just an excuse to extort more money?
>>
>>165034043

They meant one mana minions are broken.
>>
>>165034043
I've tried so hard to make this card work but it just doesn't do anything questing and Edwin don't do better already

That being said i managed to get one concealed after having an auctioneer survive and it was completely hilarious
But any game this card wins you is a game you wouldve won anyway and probably in an easier manner with questings
>>
File: 400px-Small-Time_Buccaneer_full.jpg (38KB, 400x512px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Small-Time_Buccaneer_full.jpg
38KB, 400x512px
>>165034146
>They meant one mana minions are broken.
Well that's just adding insult to injury from the set that gave us both Small-Time and Patches.
>>
>>165034060
I've said many times that every time a new expansion/adventure launches, blizzard should rotate specific cards that are either underperforming, or are being over represented. This would keep the meta far fresher than their annual clusterfuck, and would let them collect data to properly adjust problem cards while they're rotated out.
>>
>>165034043
do you think that should cost 2 mana?
>>
>>165034146
This

>>165034248
Patches isn't really broken except in shaymen where you can use it with a flame tongue for a no cost wolfrider
>>
>>165034248
I'd actually argue that patches wouldn't be half the problem he is now if there was no small time.

Yeah patches is strong, but he's a legendary. Small time is every bit as strong as patches on top of being a powerful activator for patches when otherwise there are very few decent pirates that could activate patches on turn 1.
>>
>>165034597
On top of that Patches' cost is irrelevant since if you're paying for him you're fucked so it makes no sense to add him to a 1 mana minions are broken.

For some reason T5 really likes snowballing 1 mana minions that break the rules of the game. 1 mana 1/3 with positive upsides are 4 stats for 1 mana which is beyond retarded, not even shaman's overloaded cards or "Can't attack" minions have such a crazy stat spread.
>>
>>165034392

No, but Mana Wyrm should.
>>
>>165034392
The math checks out.
>>
Why the fuck are all these buff paladin cards epics?
I really don't want to waste so much dust on a meme deck, but can't seem to open them either
>>
>>165034967
Buy more packs, goyim.
>>
>>165034967
small time recruits isn't worth it trust me
marshalls sadly are so yeah you have to shell out sadly
>>
>>165034043
2 X 2 X 2 = 8
So it really should be 8 mana
>>
File: hwr.png (373KB, 572x395px) Image search: [Google]
hwr.png
373KB, 572x395px
>>165034043
>2x the attack
>2x the health
>costs infinitely more
What did Blizzard mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_20170109_103245.jpg (58KB, 1080x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_103245.jpg
58KB, 1080x286px
aww
>>
>>165036583
Initiating respond; [Hello Fellow Humans]
>>
>>165036583
>Brode can't sleep because he ate too much ice cream
>Meanwhile there are people who can't sleep because their shelter was repossessed by a crooked financial system.
#justblizzthings
>>
>>165036583
The best thing is that Ben replied on a thread /r/hearthstone mods seemed too "toxic" and deleted. Go see for yourself. Ben's profile links to these messages but the thread can't be found from the new submissions.
>>
>>165029057
By putting enough useful dragons in the game that you can fill a deck with cards whose drawback is supposed to be 'its crap if you don't have other cards like this'
>>
>>165029057
Dragon decks are boring as shit in general. Even murlocs are more interesting
>>
>>165029057
>>
File: 1477372090291.jpg (174KB, 707x999px) Image search: [Google]
1477372090291.jpg
174KB, 707x999px
>>165037252
fuck this card srsly
>>
>>165036857
Pizza men must have thick skin.
>>
I can't bring myself to rank up anymore. I'm rank 8 and I lost all my will to go further, even if my aim is only rank 5 as usual. The simple tought of hitting that "play" button disgusts me.
>>
File: red mana wyrm lol.jpg (623KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
red mana wyrm lol.jpg
623KB, 1920x1080px
What are your thoughts on Red Mana Wyrm in Miracle rogue? I replaced one SI Agent for it and I have to admit, it's pretty fun to use.

(I'm a mid rank shit lord that just started with bonus stars yesterday so I'm still stuck climbing).
>>
>>165038898

I just don't like it as much as QA or VC because its health doesn't increase.
>>
>>165034043
It means mana wyrm, like most 1 mana 1/3s is pretty broken.
>>
>>165038898
strictly a win harder card, it won't win you any game you wouldn't have won with the usual suspects
>>
>>165039643
retard
>>
>>165039643
I don't think that's true at all
the wyrm can burst down anyone from a very high health while a pillager would only get in for 5
>>
>>165039643
use it like an edwin/adventurer and just conceal it and smash with it on the next turn
>>
>>165039719
no u
>>165039719
>>165040424
edwin and questings do the same and only cost 3 mana
a concealed questing that gets to have a big turn and swing one and isn't replied to is a won game and it's easier to drop and can be dropped earlier than the rmw
plus it's another high cost card in your deck that is a dead draw early on
>>
Does HS just make anyone else mad? I just want to kill some time but always finish playing in a bad mood

>aggro is too easy to draw perfectly with and can beat anything turn 3-6 and there is like 5 variants all over ladder
>reno warlock beats all other control because it has the best cards and a combo finisher
>jade druid cannot lose against non-combo

what the fuck is the point of even playing if you aren't playing these decks, you wont get anywhere
>>
>>165040678
questing grows much slower and is much easier to remove when dropped even concealed
the 6 health and the insane growth of the red wyrm is a huge plus

i'm not convinced it's better than questing but having played both I don't think it's much worse either
>>
>>165041231
an early concealed questing can't be removed by anything except maybe hellfire and a questing dropped post turn 5 can easily be grown to 5-6 HP as well

5 mana is just too awkward to get a good turn in, shit even concealing it is turn 6
>>
File: 635896761837840313.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
635896761837840313.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>want to break from aggro/midranged/reno and try control
>remember jade druid

Even if they make weaker one drops and more quality 4-8 mana cost minions, do we actually want to deal with the disaster that is jade druid right now?
>>
>>165041391
in my experience getting a good adventurer is generally more difficult than the many wyrm since it requires a higher investment to be useful and it's harder to get it to stick
also unlike the wyrm getting it to stick on the board doesn't win you the game on the spot
>>
>>165041519
Jade druid will be even stronger when the rotation happens. Control meta will never happen, accept it.
>>
>>165041519
reno-less control also loses to reno because kazakus is so balanced
>>
>>165041613
Kazakus sucks dick without reno AND brann. Do not kid yourself.
>>
>>165041669
every reno deck runs all three so what's your point?
point is renolock, mage and priest counter other control decks much harder than jade druid does
>>
>>165041721
>this post

Holy shit, you do not know what you're talking about. Playing a 8/8, 9/9 into a 10/10 as early as turn 8 will absolutely murder any control deck. Reno and brann carry kazakus so incredibly hard and without them solia and lmao kruul will not be able to carry them. Priest will always fuck control with or without raza.

Also, no one runs Krull, and Solia is seeing much less play, so no they are not seeing that much play.
>>
fire brode problem solved
>>
>>165041823
what the hell are you going on about?
nobody runs solia or kruul but nobody but you brought them up
I assume you're trying to predict the next expansion meta with this post but nobody but you is talking about anything but the meta we're living in now

if you try to fatigue jade druid you will lose but many control decks can put on the pressure and beat them earlier

going by vicioussyndicate data the only two non-reno control decks in the meta are control warrior which loses about as hard to reno mage as jade druid (jade druid is slightly worse though) and anyfin paladin which loses considerably harder to reno mage than jade druid

but the more relevant point is there are many more reno decks in the meta than there are jade druids and they're the reason other control is unplayable in this meta, not the barely viable druid
>>
Reno mage and reno priest cant beat jade druid
This is known matchup fact
>>
>>165043109
reno priest has a better win rate against jade druid than control warrior has against reno priest
it's not as extreme with reno mage it's similar
>>
Help me.
>>
>>165043405
And?
Jade druid is still heavily favored against stalling control
Warlock has mountain giant which probably saves it
>>
Every single fucking rogue I play against has both pillagers in hand on turn 4 and 5 and every fucking time I play rogue I NEVER draw it before turn 8 at the very least
>>
File: gillhouse_manastorm.png (353KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
gillhouse_manastorm.png
353KB, 400x573px
I'd play it.
>>
File: 1483773965875.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483773965875.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
Hearthstone is still alive and well
>>
Shaku is amazing
>>
>>165044787
>Hearthstone is still alive and well
>alive
barely
>well
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
This game will legit never be a good game as long as the degenerate amount of burst damage that is posible doesn't get down

As soon as you drop under 20 you can already start worrying about armoring or healing because you're already in risk of getting OTKd
>>
>>165044813
I agree.
>>
>>165044949

Even 28 health isn't safe against a lock
>>
File: IMG_3876.png (194KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3876.png
194KB, 286x395px
There isn't a single fucking card I want to rotate out more than this. I'm so fucking tired of this stupid ass card. I'm so tired of coined golem, or golem into coined wolves.

Fucking shaman is the biggest sack of bullshit in the game.
>>
>>165045084

>coined golem

that's a shit play 90% of the time
>>
File: 1430512633729.png (75KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1430512633729.png
75KB, 251x251px
>haven't logged in a week because I just don't like playing anymore
>pirates, jade, shaman, priest, not a single deck interests me or is enjoyable to play against
>ALMOST lost the Diablo cardback but I got it 20 minutes before the brawl ended
>before I would never have forgotten about brawl or doing quests
>my mind just doesn't care about it anymore at all
>also I stopped browsing /hsg/
>return today
>"hey guys were going to nerf into the ground the classic set!"

It is strange, I should be mad and concerned after hearing something like this, but I don't feel nothing.
Just the word "whatever" pops on my head.

Did I broke up with Hearthstone? I got over it?
I wanted to get Legend before the game died, but now I can't even be bothered to hoard gold.
>>
>>165044397
heh, one of the few good user created cards I've seen
>>165045084
use removal dood
>>
>>165045084
dies to buccaneer
>>
File: 1463567873213.jpg (82KB, 319x541px) Image search: [Google]
1463567873213.jpg
82KB, 319x541px
>>165045084
Shaman is the only class in the game.
There is literally 0 reasons to play other classes.

>tfw Shamanstone will last 2 standard rotations
>>
>>165045210

It sounds like you're treating it like a normal game rather than an obsession.
>>
>>165045210
Play Dragon Priest. It's fun.
>>
File: 1483962844232.jpg (981KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1483962844232.jpg
981KB, 2896x2896px
Don't you get it guys? They removed the "heroes of warcraft" subtitle. Why? So hearthstone won't be a little brother to warcraft. They have proven again and again they wanna move away from WC lore and make whacky expansions that have nothing to do with WC. So, what else is tied to wc in this game? Well, the heroes, but you could easily change them with alternate heroes. Thats why we had alternate heroes. Too ease you in on the thought that warrior class isn't a big bad orc, maybe warrior is also a shitty other blizzard character, maybe overwatch?
But there is still one problem: the classic set. Every powerfull card in there is a major character of WC or WoW. So what can you do? You nerf them or rotate them, so they don't see much play and they get overshadowed by all the crazy new cards and people finally forget this game once came out of world of warcraft.
Just to prove my theory, they had a diabolo brawl last week. They even made new cards for the brawl (cards they probably already have sitting around).
Remember this post when you log in your "tracer"(tm) deck and start dropping "diabolo 3"(tm) cards.
>>
>>165045494
Alright.
>>
>>165045494

I guess that explains the pigs on motorbikes.
>>
>>165045210
didn't even bother with the brawl cardback lmao
>>
>>165045084
Rememinder, they didnt nerf Golem or Trogg because
>These cards will rotate out soon

So instead they killed Rockbiter, a basic card that everyone has access to and will be around forever
>>
>>165045494
They removed it because it didnt help the game anymore

Anyone that cares about Warcraft already plays hearthstone, the name at this point will just stop people that think warcraft is for nerds from playing

now all the jock types can say, yeah I play hearthstone
>>
>>165045721
The part that really makes me hate them for this is that they fucking nerfed tuskar totemic too, so they fucking established precedent for nerfing shaman's problem cards, but no let's nerf a basic card and in the process make alakir pretty much unplayable too.
>>
>this card exists
>its EPIC
Post terrible card nobody saw ingame
>>
>>165046325
I play with it in my Control Shaman, but I could very easily not play it. It's mostly for stories.
>>
File: 49722[1].png (196KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
49722[1].png
196KB, 286x395px
>>165046325
>A brewmaster that needs to be combed
What in fuck's name were they thinking?
>>
just got pyroblasted by a 1mana weapon feelsbadman
>>
>>165046741
Don't even talk about this card. Let it disappear into the annals of disappointment.

>>165046325
Epics are supposed to be shit. Look at stuff like Kidnapper.
>>
nothing quite like a good game of competitive rock paper scissors
>>
>>165046741

If this was a 2 mana 3/3 or 2/4 it would be playable as fuck with a unique interaction

You play it on its own as a fat 2 drop, or you tempo it out with backstab or prep-spells, but then you have to return a minion to your hand as the draw back

But then, if you setup before hand, returning a minion is a good thing because of its battlecry, so you still lose tempo but gain board controll but the tempo is somewhat regained by a fat 2 drop

2/3 is just boring stats that make it virtually never worth playing over brewmaster
>>
>>165045593

The quillboar are warcraft and have been since forever

>>165045494

>Warrior class isnt a big bad orc

Honestly Reinhardt being an alt hero for warrior would be based as fuck. Bring on the overwatch cards mang
>>
>>165047851
Go to /owg/, mang.
>>
>>165047887

Im browing 2 generals at once, shitposting at light speed

We could replace armour up with BARRIER UP

Maybe cards from different games would push team 5 to actually come in with some new animations for the cards rather than reusing the same poison spit/fire wave effects they've used forever

The only problem is: how do you do alt-games as expansions? Do you mix them in with warcraft cards? Whats the theme?

Would be cool to see completely fantasy scenarios (Similar to MSoG) but using characters from outside warcraft too that match the setting

Imagine if they just slipped in overwatch heroes dressed up as warcraft gadgetzan gangsters to match the MSoG motif in this expansion

Or starcraft or diablo characters
>>
>>165048119
Man, they're not even doing Warcraft justice in Hearthstone and you want them to poison the rest of the IPs.
>>
>turn 1 8/8 edwin

nice fucking game blizzard
>>
>>165047851

Overwatch OC time?

>Mei
>5 mana 2/8
>Characters hit by this minion are frozen.
>The first time this minion takes fatal damage, set health to 4.
>>
>>165048346
Frozen enemies take double damage
And taunt because she's that fucking annoying
>>
FINALLY jesus christ, paladin and priest only left, anyone got some quick decks for them?
>>
>>165048608
fun decks?
decks to climb?
farming golden portrait decks?
be more specific Anon
>>
>>165048608
For Priest, Dragon, Reno, or even C'thun are all damned good this season. It might take a little while by virtue of the games being long, but your winrate should be fairly high.

For Paladin, go into Wild if you want to be quick about it. Plenty of cancer there for them, like our dear mysterious friend. Outside of that, I think his best deck is Dragons, myself.
>>
>>165048724
Farming golden portrait ofc
>>
>>165048346

>Tracer
>7 mana 8/5
>at the end of the turn restore this minion to full health.
>>
>>165048843
Then just play some dragon priest with mindblasts and damage spells teched in.
>>
>>165045190
Absolutely not. It can contest troggs, clerics, welps and small time bucs before they get out of hand.
>>
>>165044397
Everyone would play it.
>>
>>165049873

and then you have 1 mana for turn 2.
>>
>>165048972
literally unplayable
>>
>>165050045
And a 3/4 on board ready to attack.
>>
>>165041519
Jade Druid is objectively shit, and if you blame It for the "disappearance" of control (even tough control is the 22% of the meta) you're fucking delusional.

What is killing non-Reno control are, you know, actually viable decks,like Reno decks in general, Miracle Rogue and Dragon Priest, all boasting good popularity and good matchups vs CW (Let's be real, That's the only non-Reno control deck that has a reason to exists).

I'm so sick of you cucktrol shitters blaming the state of the game to a 47% win rate deck played the 6% if the times.
Decks are allowed to have good matchups, even vs cucktrol, and considering that beating cucktrol is literally the only thing that Jade Druid is good at it's definitely not a problem
>>
>>165049959
What if it was 3/3? It would have strong stats for a 2-mana minion, but that would be it.
>>
>>165050256
Lets talk about the real issue with this meta that is that midrange is dead.

Handbuff was supposed to be the midrange deck but it's too slow to contest aggro and doesn't have enough value to beat Reno.
>>
>>165050049

>Goons Deck

>12/9 minion that auto heals.

I'd give her charge but that's fucking broken.
>>
>>165050325
Dragon Priest and Mid-jade shaman do exist tough.

The problem with this meta is that it's just too polarized.

On one hand you have Pirate decks that are just too efficient at dealing damage and feel awful to lose against, on the other hand you have insanely greedy Ronald mcDonald Reno decks that spout bullshit every single turn and feel awful to lose against.

Aggro needs to slow the fuck down and control needs to stop healing for 29 on turn 6.
>>
Dirty Rat a shit
>>
>>165048608

Do paladin in Wild, make secret paladin or mid paladin.
Dragon priest in standard.
>>
>>165050045
Better than falling behind immediately and losing from turn one out. And it's not like shaman has no one drops to follow up with. Trogg, buccaneer, spirit claws, maybe even Lightning bolt.
>>
>>165036857
I hate having to use that trash site to find updates on the game from the devs. literally every post is either some fag streamer clip or circlejerking their intelligence over cherry picked comments being mean to brode.
>>
>>165050950

What makes Secret Pally so good in Wild? Is it just Avenge?
>>
>>165051207
Avenge, Muster for Battle and Shielded Minibot.
>>
>>165051207
it has a playable two drop LMAO
>>
>>165048346

>D.Va
>6 mana 4/7 taunt
>On your opponentsturn, all of your characters are immune except D.Va.
>>
>>165051207
>>165051238
Also incidental cards like Shredder and Boom strengthen the curve.
>>
File: 1481367810657.png (3MB, 986x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1481367810657.png
3MB, 986x1378px
>>165052120
I keep getting fucked by Daria and Bats though. I thought Ramp was supposed to be good
>>
>>165051207
it's not that great, pirates beat secret pally unless he has a perfect curve into belcher
>>
File: WAKEMEUP.png (503KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP.png
503KB, 500x570px
>>165036583
if he cant sleep then he CANT WAKE UP
>>
>>165031376
At least it's a deathrattle card and the probably forgot that Death's Bite is a thing because lets pretend wild doesn't exist.
Earthbound Elemental triggers the"Spell damage" secret and it is completely unrelated to spell damage.
>>
>>165051207
Lets see

I'll never tell
Shields up, red alert!
Reporting for reporting for reporting for duty
*mechanical sounds*
Tummy feels funny
Who am I? None of our business
Hehehe hahaha
Put your faith in the light
Literally fucking anything
I feast on the essence of your soul

Have you ever been on the receiving end of this?
>>
File: new cards.png (2MB, 1436x814px) Image search: [Google]
new cards.png
2MB, 1436x814px
post MSG cards that you literally never saw being played (Arena or Constructed)
>>
>>165032523
>Maybe you're intentionally exaggerating, but you can count 'em and it's not "almost all".

Okay, lets count them. Auctioneer. And... eh, auctioneer?
>>
I literally don't know why people keep trading with thauurizzan it's much better to ignore it
>>
Post your face when you queue up for a nice game of hearthstone and the first thing you hear is

>who goes thar?
>I am in charge now
>>
Is there any way to play rogue without being a buyfag? I tried a face deck made of mostly basic cards and it only works half the time if the opponent doesn't have way better cards that do a shit ton of damage for no reason
>>
>>165052876
>Let his combo become even easier to pull off by starting the turn with a 5/5 down
Looking forward to him getting tossed to the shitbin
>>
>>165034597
0 mana 1/1 with charge that is an activator for other pirates will always be a problem. At least remove the fucking charge. Dealing with 2 minion on turn one is already a pain in the ass on it's own and basically no class except the clown class, aka Mage can deal with it. And even mage requires the RNG to be in its side to actually do it. One having 2 health makes it just worse.
>>
>>165052978

Rogue can easy do it with weapon and backstab. Honestly not that oppressive. The problem is the whole package of 4 damage charge/spells and 5 damage weapons that come after.
>>
>>165052978
Actually the thing is that dealing with a flame imp is already pretty oppressive but if said flame imp brings a weapon and a 1/1 with him then it gets ridiculous
>>
>>165052721
commonly played after nerfs:
leeroy, flare, soulfire, execute, eaglehorn, uth
sometimes played after nerfs:
yogg, rockbiter, bgh, hunters mark
>>
>>165052978
>Killing pirate minions with weapons
Great, help the warrior lower your even health quicker
>>
File: balance.png (455KB, 572x395px) Image search: [Google]
balance.png
455KB, 572x395px
What did Team 5 mean with this?
>>
why do you people keep riding Brode's wild ride?

don't you guys have any self respect at all?
>>
>>165053485
Why is the Buccaneer in your pic missing his lantern
>>
>>165053485

That beast tag tho
>>
File: JUSTBRODE.png (235KB, 637x301px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTBRODE.png
235KB, 637x301px
>>165053485
hearthstone players have no clue about the potential this card holds. Dont be too quick to dismiss it because there are a lot of comboes you can do with it. For example you can houndmaster the board turn 4 giving you a strong midgame presence or you can also choose to use defender of argus buff and taunt 2 minions at the same time. The potential and true spirit of this card has yet to be unlocked.

t. Definately not Ben Brode
>>
>>165052673
I think you already posted all of them.
>>
>>165053514
i'm staying for the drama at this point
>>
>>165053514
hey man im only finishing quests and the last time i spend money was 3 months ago for the 5€ offer for 10 packs +lego. Im also going to the magic prerelease this friday. Im doing my part
>>
File: 1654856743627743.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1654856743627743.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>
>>165055606
too p2w
>>
>Still playing the card jew.

With thousands of board and card games to play why the game where a deck costs 6 premium board games?
>>
>>165055947

Meant to link to >>165054935 but I guess HS isn't much different.
>>
>>165055947
board games are useless. we have a bunch of them in the office, they've been collecting dust for years.

the ps4 is in use almost non-stop
>>
>>165056063

>I bet he thinks monopoly is the pinnacle of board games.
>>
>>165056182
who are you quoting, redditor?
>>
File: 36dfdc82.png (355KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
36dfdc82.png
355KB, 400x573px
Game is dead.

Post OC.
>>
File: 1482917143509.jpg (68KB, 543x440px) Image search: [Google]
1482917143509.jpg
68KB, 543x440px
>Go to that thread on Reddit about them nerfing muh classic cards
>some people bitching
>make an account
>start a new thread saying that they should honestly focus more on releasing a bunch of good yet balanced cards each expansion rather than a bunch of junk filler
>20 replies saying "LOL NOT EVERY CARD IN EVERY EXPANSION CAN BE GOOD AND PLAYED"
>Why not?
>"You just can't man"

Really though is there any reason in 4 months ago team of people couldn't release 100 cards for a digital game that are all good and playable and not just a fucking 3/8 taunt?
>>
WHY DONT YOU LIKE MY GAME JESUS CHRIST

I PUT ALL THIS FUCKING SWEAT AND WORK INTO MY PASSION JUST TO COME INTO AN OFFICE FULL OF UNGRATEFUL LITTLE CUNTS
>>
File: 4b17f305.png (344KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
4b17f305.png
344KB, 400x543px
>>165056859
>>
>>165057014

>Get hounded out of leddit
>Seek refuge on 4chan

Fuck off cunt

just kidding let's be friends
>>
File: yarr.png (76KB, 1145x281px) Image search: [Google]
yarr.png
76KB, 1145x281px
EZPZ
>>
>>165057679

Maybe I should give in and craft Patches
>>
File: HS_Priest_A-Dal.png (342KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
HS_Priest_A-Dal.png
342KB, 400x573px
>>165056859
>>
File: 1436819500512.jpg (121KB, 620x585px) Image search: [Google]
1436819500512.jpg
121KB, 620x585px
>>165057014
>>
>>165049959

If everyone played it because a 2 mana 4/4 with no drawbacks is that broken

Then everyone would tech in murlocs to counter it

And then the Gillhouse Fishstorm users would counter-tech in murlocs to synergise with gillhouse and counter their opponents Gillhouse

That card would literally create a meta of murlocs
>>
Why doesn't hs have a replay function?
>>
>>165058430
>Why doesn't hs have more functions?
>>
>>165058430
Takes work. See: Deck Slots, Nerfs, Community Involvement.
>>
>>165041391
>an early concealed questing can't be removed by anything
Tell that to my Shaman with Thalnos and the totem everyone loves.
>>
File: meh.jpg (103KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
103KB, 720x576px
>yfw kazakus/raza/inkmaster are gonna be shit after next expansion/adventure
>>
Blizzard is right to move oppressive classic/base set cards to wild

The perfect standard meta would be to remove all the strong cards from classic, literally everything. So the meta is entirely made up of expansion cards and some core cards like fireball, twisting nether, tirion etc.

AND THEN, take all the shit cards from previous expansions (Or not just shit, but underplayed cards) and add them to the "EVERGREEN" set.

Things like Baron Riverdare, Bolvar Fordragon, Hobgoblin, Voltron, Ghaz'Rilla etc.

Everything that never got played and never got a chance to shine might finally get played

Like Bolvar would actually be amazing in a grimy goons deck.

The only card that should be rotated out are opressive cards that limit deck building and go in every single deck ever without drawbacks. Like Rag, Azure Drake, Auctioneer, Dr. 7, shredder, etc.
>>
>>165059049
That's the idea, mostly. This is just the grace period where Highlanders are extremely powerful. Remember, there's always Wild.
>>
File: mundane.png (42KB, 608x469px) Image search: [Google]
mundane.png
42KB, 608x469px
>>165059051
yes, the only playable cards should be new ones you have to buy

good goy
>>
>>165052673
When I saw this image without reading the post I imagined that the first few cards of the next expansion leaked, then I realized that I have 3 or 4 Piranha launchers already.
>>
>>165059049

Realistically Reno isnt even that important in highlander priest. It has more than enough tools to stay alive other than against hardcore aggro
>>
>>165058430
The technology isn't there yet. Also it would confuse new player. They would enter it thinking they are replaying the game against the same opponent and then get confused when the game starts playing in its own. Imagine how many player would stop playing thinking the game was bugged and someone else was playing instead of them.

It's just not feasible.
>>
>>165059119
And the old ones you already have like Gnomergon Infantry and shit.
>>
>>165059051
Did you even think to your self "Oh wow, enemy summoned Azure Drake on curve. Better concede since I lost this match now."?
>>
>>165059119

If you wanna use busted cards that have been in the game forever then just play wild my man

Standard should be about new cards thats the whole point about standard rotation
>>
>>165059308
>go play wild when wild cards cost 4x the amount to craft since you cant buy packs or adventures

sure sounds like a good way to kill those cards for good
>>
>>165052673
I lost to every single priest in Arena that had the Mana Geode on turn 2.
They are extremely rare since the card is epic, but the value is insane in arena.
>>
Loving every laugh.
>>
File: 731.jpg (54KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
731.jpg
54KB, 600x505px
>>165059701
>>
>>165059701
>raid leader
But seriously this game is retarded, it should just be heal 6 summon a 5/5, but no, they love their lol so randumb xd shit. It's just so retarded that this could have actually been a game but instead cause of retarded rng the game is just over like that
>>
>>165059297

A card doesnt have to be a win condition to be oppressive.

Azure drake on 5 is never ever a bad play unless you're so behind that everything is a bad play.

Its a presence on board with its ok stats and spell damage
Cycles your deck so you gain card advantage
Dragon synergy

Its too good
>>
>>165052673
>there is a fucking warlock murloc in this game

the fuck
>>
>>165060369
Back before LoE made Murlocs just a Pally thing, the old school zoo murloc rush was done almost always by Warlocks. It's a nice throwback and I actually play with it.
>>
Yarr
>>
>>165060545
Damn, outskilled him real good
>>
>>165060657
Harr
>>
File: MurLock.png (169KB, 219x498px) Image search: [Google]
MurLock.png
169KB, 219x498px
>>165052673
>>165060369
>>165060523
I remember some anon posted this deck the other day when I was asking for a deck to finish the Murlock quest. I've been playing it since every now and then, it's a pretty fun Zoo deck.
>>
>>165060684
>gets potioned
>still turn 4 lethal
Love this game and it's sick balance
>>
>>165059701
I've had that happen at least three times. Are there really so few minions that you should constantly see that fucker?

Even better is getting Bomb Squad from Tempolands Portal.
>>
File: 48126846644.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
48126846644.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>>165060813
Never gets old, does it?
>>
>>165061060

I think they increase the possibility for high-meme minions to appear.
>>
>>165061060
Honestly the portals should have just been
>2 mana arcane blast, summon a 1/1
>5 mana 4 armor, summon a 4/4
>6 mana 6 health heal, summon a 6/6
>7 mana deal 5 damage, summon a 5/5
I get that some people find randomness fun, but some consistency would be far greater, this isn't GvG
>>
>>165061227
>6 mana 6 heal, summon a 6/6
OP
>>
File: 400px-Jade_Golem_1_full.jpg (40KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Jade_Golem_1_full.jpg
40KB, 400x533px
>>165061227

Sounds boring mate, who wants nameless, boring minions with no effects?
>>
>>165061326
I don't know what you're implying. They say "UHHHRHH."
>>
File: 1382411752461.png (50KB, 331x388px) Image search: [Google]
1382411752461.png
50KB, 331x388px
>>165061362
>"UHHHRHH."
HAH, classic golem.
>>
File: -Little_Friend-_full[1].jpg (354KB, 720x1372px) Image search: [Google]
-Little_Friend-_full[1].jpg
354KB, 720x1372px
Hello
>>
>>165059701
It didn't matter, but I'm still loving it.
>>
File: funcaster.png (198KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
funcaster.png
198KB, 286x395px
Post the most fun epic class card from said class.

Here's Rogue.
>>
>>165060265

No, it's the exact right amount of good. Azure Drake is the gold standard of strong but fair cards. It's always a good include, but you never feel like you lost because of it.
>>
>>165059308
>Standard should be about new cards thats the whole point about standard rotation

If that's the whole point, then how about you reduce the cost of standard packs to 25 gold? Shouldn't be a problem, since the whole point was to get people to play with new cards.

Oh wait, that's not the point at all. The point is to extort money out of people by making their collections constantly worthless.
>>
File: SeadevilStinger.png (347KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
SeadevilStinger.png
347KB, 400x543px
>>165024513
they always suck as well
>>
File: patches.jpg (81KB, 623x509px) Image search: [Google]
patches.jpg
81KB, 623x509px
eternal reminder
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (192KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
192KB, 286x395px
>>165062276
I love this little asshole.
>>
File: Image (2).jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (2).jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>HS will never have a fun alternate win condition.

How can they be so incompetent /hsg/? How!?
>>
>>165059051
>The perfect standard meta would be the most expensive one possible

You're such a good goy, holy shit.
>>
>>165062912

They have noticed that instead of trying hard, they can make the worst card game in the world and people will richly reward them for it.

Only thing that will make them change course is if millions of people leave the game, and even then they'll do it with a delay of like five years, as is Blizzard's way.
>>
>>165060545
>turn 2
>14 damage on board
>>
>>165062864
I'm never quite sure how long I should leave him up (when playing against) and usually end up taking far more damage than intended

which, I assume, is probably why you like him so much
>>
>>165059701
I'm 100% sure that the idiots at Blizzard made it so that all the RNG is much more likely to pull out the cards of the latest expansion.
>>
File: IMG_3882.png (176KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3882.png
176KB, 286x395px
Why is this card still not nerfed
Why is shaman allowed to win the board forever for 1 mana
Why can shaman contest a board that the opponent is allocating resources to just pressing the hero power button

Why does it have a 3 mana better poly
Why does it have a 3 mana flamestrike
Why does it have a 3/4 2drop

How is something as utterly insane as shaman allowed to exist, in any other game the devs would be apologizing publicly for letting something so insanely overpowered and game breaking come to be much less let it be the tier 0 class for 6months AND COUNTING
>>
>>165062781
Players just don't understand how to attack with patches
>>
>>165058196
>That card would literally create a meta of murlocs

Nobody wants shit like that.

Also, a meta that's just X, anti-X and anti-anti-X with no other realistic options is a bad meta.
>>
>>165063629
But anon, their flamestrike and 3/4 have overload, they're costed fairly!
;^)
>>
>>165063629
>Why is this card still not nerfed
It's not a classic or basic card
>Why is shaman allowed to win the board forever for 1 mana
Shaman is good because the cards that make him good are from the latest expansions and not classic or basic cards.
>Why can shaman contest a board that the opponent is allocating resources to just pressing the hero power button
Because it's random. :^)

Remember, as long as it's not a classic or basic card, it's allowed to be OP. And if it's random, it's okay to be strong.
>>
>>165057904
>if you don't have removal, concede

Great fucking mechanic. How come Team 5 hasn't hired you yet?
>>
>>165063629
The only way to fix shaman at this point is removing spell power totem entirely from the possible hero power totems.

At this point I'm more scared of spell power shaman than rogue and mage combined. I'm more scared of shaman rolling spell power than any other class dropping fucking malygos.
>>
>>165063629
that card is literally the biggest mistake ever made by anyone ever in the history of humanity
>>
>>165063880
>How come Team 5 hasn't hired you yet?
It's not a snowballing 1 drop.
>>
>>165057014

Doing your job correctly is hard and should not be expected of people who are paid millions of dollars to do that exact thing.
>>
>>165057014
>decide to make some account to take a jab at Ben
>someone asks why can't they balance cards instead of removing cards
>answer because that would require them to work and earn their salary
>150 downvotes a few hours later

Reddit is fun.
>>
>>165063629

The reason Shaman has all this OP shit is because Shaman used to be Tier Shit, a complete joke class that never won. So Brode & Boys in their infinite wisdom set out to fix that problem, by giving Shaman more and more and more and more overpowered toys until they finally reached critical mass and Shaman became the cancer it is now.

Priest will be the next.
>>
>>165063404
You play him with Void Terror on the next turn, so you take minimal 5 damage.
>>
>>165064259
Priest is solely for prepping the bulls aka orcs, it will forever be a cuck class.
>>
Shamans identity is being the best at everything ever just like thrall is in the lore

>mage is the spell class
>maelstrom portal > arcane explosion
>lava burst > fireball
>lightning bolt > frost bolt
>elemental destruction > flame strike

>warrior is the weapon class
>claws > fwa
>jade claws > fwa as well
>doomhammer > gorehowl

>paladin is the board control/flood class
>summon totem > summon recruit
>every single cheap shaman drop is better than pally

>rogue is the tempo class
>flametongue
>weapons
>lightning bolt
>hex
>477
>wolves
>biggest swings in the game pretty much

And now it's even getting healbots just for shaman even though blizzard said they would NEVER reprint healbot because it was too strong, except if you're shaman obviously!
>>
>>165064259
This expansion was supposed to be Priest's turn, but since Team 5 is too incompetent, they failed even doing that.

Best class lego, best class cards, many of the neutral legos work the best with Priest.
Just that they couldn't keep their idiocy in check and they printed one more idiotically strong one drop for decks there were already strong and aggressive enough. And we got Pirates.
>>
>>165064259
That's exactly where shaman should go back to. After these months it should rot forever as a reminder of what happens when it is good. It should be a fucking joke class.

I don't want balance I want fucking revenge. I want Thrall to be so utterly unplayable his best deck is a 5% win rate.
>>
>>165064476
They made Shaman in the image of Shaman in WoW, Jack of all trades, master of anon. But then turned it up a notch so he's a jack of all trades, master of all.
Can't wait for them to try and push the Beast Shaman and Demon Shaman archtype.
>>
>>165064476
>they would NEVER reprint healbot
They specifically said that they'd never reprint a neutral healbot because some classes (like Rogue) should not have heals according to them because it's not their class identity.

The new Gadgetzan cards also made it clear that they think Rogue's class identity is being the Magma Rager of heroes.
>>
>>165064654
>I don't want balance I want fucking revenge.

You really should work for Blizzard, you're exactly the type they hire.
>>
>>165063880

Silence? Alchemist? Weapons? Cycle safely for the latter because he can't attack either?

Come on man, its a non-agressive 10 mana class legendary, its allowed to be strong
>>
File: bort.png (145KB, 268x302px) Image search: [Google]
bort.png
145KB, 268x302px
>mfw roping every Pirate Warrior on ladder
>>
>>165064742

>"We nerfed blade flurry because it was too restrictive of design space, because we had to consider every single weapon we designed"

>Never design another fucking rogue weapon

>"Rogues class identity isnt healing or board clears, its strong draw and single target removal"

>MSoG prints a shitty bounce card, cards to push the stealth archetype without enough support, the shitty failed deathrattle and jade mechanic, more burgle cards, and a slow pirate that synergies with weapons (That we got none of?!)
>>
>>165065468
You better be glad they gave Rogue nothing
Aggro Rogue is already more dangerous than aggro warrior
>>
>>165038617

The ranking rewards are yet another sign of Team 5's incompetence. Reward for rank 5 is FOUR TIMES as high as that of rank 6. Logically there should be a smooth progression, rank 6's reward should be very close to rank 5's, but instead it's closer to rank 15's. They just can't design anything right.
>>
File: 1483825252619.jpg (86KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
1483825252619.jpg
86KB, 897x869px
>>165065429
>>
>>165065845

They would rather we got nothing, I'm surprised you even get anything decent at 5 and up.
>>
are you going?

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20410500/2017-hct-winter-championship-location-announced-1-9-2017
>>
>>165066015
yea I'm spending $5,000 on a trip to the Bahamas to watch a fucking video game
>>
File: 026.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>>165066015
>yfw all the streamers and game developers are on the same flight
>yfw the plane crashes killing them all
>yfw blizzard hires a new team that actually knows what it is doing
>>
To be honest I'm surprised at how they're managing to fuck up everything related to the game. The game hasn't been this unfun to play in years.
>>
>>165066015
i bet kripp would love to cast this for bahamas sex with raina
>>
>>165066310
Face of a blow up doll.
>>
File: 075.jpg (287KB, 1360x2048px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
287KB, 1360x2048px
>>165066357
>>165066357
>Face of a former vegas escort
fixd
>>
>>165066015
tell me when they announce a cunnyverse championship
>>
>>165065468
>>"We nerfed blade flurry because it was too restrictive of design space, because we had to consider every single weapon we designed"

Translation: "Boo hoo we had to do our job, it's so hard, we only get paid $20000 per month to smell our own farts, you can't expect us to WORK"
>>
>>165065638

Yes but what of CONTROL ROGUE

>Miracle turn with 10 mana and Im mega behind
>Swashburglar into Thistle Tea into prep-triple draw SI7 Agent
>Mfw

Rogue can manipulate their deck with gang up and thistle tea nearly more than anyone else can
And they have a legendary that generates infinite value (FROM THE DEPTHS I CUM)
They really deserve more control love

If only they had a way to gang up a spell. And they could use thistle tea with it to stave off fatigue forever
>>
>>165066327

A year ago I was still actively shilling the game to my friends. I've had some fucking apologies to make since then, hoo boy. Now I warn everyone I can to stay away from it.
>>
File: 15f3f02f.png (318KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
15f3f02f.png
318KB, 400x543px
Consider the following
>>
>>165067000
More minions what?
>>
>>165064742
so what's valeera identity?
she likes it in the ass, and thats all?
>>
>>165067000
Retardedly high value, auto-include in every deck.
>>
File: 2160633d.png (353KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
2160633d.png
353KB, 400x573px
this includes tribes, so no 1 mana 4/4 raven for druids.

do you like it?
>>
I wish ball of spiders was good, I managed to fit it in reno n'zoth hunter but more than half the time the value is too low, waste a turn for the potential of playing something next turn then get a bunch of one drops, may as well run cairne instead
>>
>>165067180
>game starts
>wisp, wisp, class 1 drop.

no, I don't like it.
>>
>>165067380
class 1 drops have text
>>
>>165067430
>Enchanted Raven
>>
>>165067180
Interestingly enough, I couldn't find a single 1 mana minion with no text if you include tribes.

That being said, two 3/3 Wisps on turn 1 is pretty scary.
>>
File: 1439576357573.png (181KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1439576357573.png
181KB, 303x311px
>>165067509
>>
>>165067509
beast
>>
File: White_Queen(42250).png (173KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
White_Queen(42250).png
173KB, 286x395px
>create an interesting mechanics with the potential to change the meta.

>confine it to the adventure boss fight and a brawl

does the incompetence of the brode brigade know no bounds?
>>
File: arena02.jpg (63KB, 247x1116px) Image search: [Google]
arena02.jpg
63KB, 247x1116px
How far in arena will I make it, /hsg/?
>>
>>165067430

>two 3/3 and a snowball 1/3 on turn 1

still pretty broken man
>>
>>165067636
too confusing for new players
>>
>>165067121
>i got the best deals anywhere!
>*slash*
>*kaching*
>*cold blod noise*
>*kaching*
>the brotherhood shall prevail!
>*conceal noises*
>i give up
>*explosion*
>>
>>165067180

Wisps make it busted.

if you find a way to bypass that, it would be pretty Ok actually.
>>
>>165052673
Ship cannon, oil, luckydo rouge is OP.
>>
>>165067885
Wisps would give it any reason to play that card.
>>
>>165067668
5-3
>>
>>165067180
I'm trying to compile a list of cards that'd be affected by this:

>Wisp
>Magma Rager
>Ice Rager
>Am'gam Rager
>Chillwind Yeti
>Eldritch Horror
>Faceless Behemoth
>Worgen Greaser
>War Golem
>Boulderfist Ogre
>>
>>165067636

not to mention the wording should have been "opposing" or "opposite of"

they really can't word worth shit.
>>
>>165067578

Creature type isn't text.
>>
>>165068107
No, but the anon did explicitly mention in his post that it shouldn't buff textless tribe cards even if the actual card text doesn't reflect it.
>>
File: 1382625073220.jpg (35KB, 387x617px) Image search: [Google]
1382625073220.jpg
35KB, 387x617px
>>165068107
>>
>>165067793
so one cheesy deck made printing good rogue cards forbidden?
>>
>>165068050

the ultimate meme deck.

>Wisp - 0 mana 3/3
>Magma Rager 3 mana 7/3
>Ice Rager 3 mana 7/4
>Am'gam Rager 3 mana 3/7
>Chillwind Yeti 4 manan 6/7
>Eldritch Horror 8 mana 8/12
>Faceless Behemoth 10 mana 12/12
>Worgen Greaser 4 mana 8 /5
>War Golem 7 mana 9/9
>Boulderfist Ogre 6 mana 8/9
>>
File: cm.png (323KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
cm.png
323KB, 400x543px
Consider the following.
>>
>>165067180

LOVE it anon, good work.
>>
>>165068214

Who the fuck reads posts around here
>>
>>165067180

make it neutral basics instead and we're good.
>>
>>165068394

>hook, upgrade, clear, face as usual
>>
>>165068312
>4 mana 6/7
it's shit
>>
File: 17864784651+.jpg (29KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
17864784651+.jpg
29KB, 409x393px
>>165068758
>>
File: cb353c98.png (346KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
cb353c98.png
346KB, 400x543px
>>165067636

a crying shame I tell you what
>>
>>165068758

it doesn't even buff my trogg
>>
>>165068832

That's actually a cool card concept.
>>
>>165068394
How is the effect called?
>>
>>165067000
>let's just counter the current broken faggot cards with more broken op faggot cards !
You'd fit in just fine with team 5
>>
>>165069183

You can't counter broken cards with fair cards, anon.
>>
I tried shadowverse but the weeb design is too much for me.
>>
File: b47eedc2.png (349KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
b47eedc2.png
349KB, 400x543px
>>165069017
>>165069017

It's an old concept actually.
I remember that when I posted it for the first time /hsg/ told me it was stupid, mechanically unfeasible, and that it would never be in the game in any way.

Then Karazhan came out and my smugness could have powered the entire world for the rest of the decade.
>>
File: fp.png (335KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
335KB, 400x543px
Hey look, I just saved every meta forever.
>>
>>165069559

My main problem with Cunnyverse is the fact that card text isn't visible on the cards. It makes learning the game way more awkward than it should be. Instead of just using my eyeballs to read the card, I have to take the extra step of clicking on it, and that makes things way harder than it sounds it would.
>>
File: fel orc soulfiend.webm (611KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
fel orc soulfiend.webm
611KB, 286x395px
One card I saw being discussed a lot before Gadgetzan came out was the Fel Orc Soulfiend, it looked like a pretty great card to most people, me included.
An all-class 3 mana 3/7 that's still a decent sized 3/5 by the time you can attack with it, that seemed like great value.

But I don't think I've seen it once.
How is it really?
>>
>>165069882
>Turn 1 Innervate > Fun Police
>other players Fun Police turns into a whisp
Yeah, no.
>>
>>165070327

its a non-crucial epic, so most people won't use it until it pops out of a pack.
>>
>>165070394

It's not a battlecry.
>>
>>165069882
THIS anon gets it

that being said, it would transform itself into a wisp
>>
>>165070327
Stat cards aren't all that good in this game actually (unless we're talking ridiculously high stats like 7/7 for 4 mana) because your opponents gets to interact with them before you do.

I have two of these instead of any other more useful Epic and I've only used them during the curvestone brawl by playing Master of Evolution the next turn.
>>
>>165070661
>that being said, it would transform itself into a wisp

Doesn't matter, the effect happens regardless.
>>
>>165070327
I don't think it's necessarily bad, it might be good even, it's just that there's a ton of competition in the 3 drop range for priest (which would want that card most due to being able to heal it).
You'd probably rather have that 3 mana 3/5 dragon based minion if you just want stats, or if you want utility you'd pick the kabal talonpriest.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170109_211924.png (343KB, 605x559px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170109_211924.png
343KB, 605x559px
Umm, hearthbabs?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170109_212028.png (93KB, 481x420px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170109_212028.png
93KB, 481x420px
>>165071120
This is pretty ironic.
>>
>>165067668
>>165068005
3-1 so far, and all three victories have been priests
>>
>>165071120
What? What is it?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170109_212258.png (495KB, 618x819px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170109_212258.png
495KB, 618x819px
>>165071280
Seriously. How come they haven't fired that guy yet?
>>
>>165071120
I've seen her stream the other dayn and the 16 year olds calling her mom are creepy af
>>
>>165071441
for playing pedo game or for playing a competitor?

i'm not opposed to more actual card game players working at blizzard
>>
>>165066515

>that story of how an anon with a rich friend hired her in vegas as an escort for a party and her ass got reamed out by one of his black friends

loving every laugh
>>
>play against Hunter
>he plays Finley on t1
???
>>
When you think about it Shadow verse is the perfect game for their target audience. It's all just faggot weeb "otaku" neckbeards who think they're 2 cool 4 hearth so they enjoy a game where they can jerk off to anime children and pretend to be superior to "normies" at the same time. Really well done.
>>
>>165071964
Maybe he's control hunter or some shit, watch out for them Piranha Launchers or he'll gain some negligible and easily counterable value.
>>
>>165071964
Might not be face hunter? It's not like it's unheard of, hunter hero power is only good if you want to hit that face real hard every turn
>>
>>165071919
did you save it?
>>
>>165071441
because shadowverse is not serious competition and blizzard knows it
>>
>>165071919
Storytime?
>>
>>165072314

true, blizzard has always been its own worst enemy
>>
has anyone tried running a random dirty rat in aggro just to pull out reno and grief people
>>
>>165071441
Good maybe they'll learn something from Cygames.
>>
>>165071120
>>165071280
>>165071441
Not even people making money of this shitty game are enjoying it lmao
>>
>>165072050
It's the nightcore of cardgames. It's put in a weeb design, so they can enjoy normal things too
>>
>>165070327
The problem with it is that it essentially has 2 less health than it appears at all times.
If it's at 3/5, then the opponent only needs to deal 3 damage and it'll die. It's basically a 3/3 in that situation unless you gave it taunt.

So at its undamaged peak it's a 3/5 at best. There's 3/4s with useful battlecries you could take instead for that mana cost.

Also, people were wrong with a lot of shit. Remember when people were predicting the Mana Geode was the best card ever, and it would singlehandedly save priest?
>>
>>165067668
>>165068005
6-1. Didn't expect that.
>>
Just dusted all my wild cards so I can acutlaly play more than 2 new decks. Does /hsg/ approve of crafting these

Patches
Raza
Kazakus
Saraad
Paletress
Kun
>>
So, what? I shouldn't buy Classic packs anymore? Am I supposed to save all my gold for the next expansion? I'm still missing some crucial legendaries like Sylvannas, Ysera, Ragnaros and Thalnos, but I guess that's going to change and I won't need them in Standard anymore, since they'll be dumped into Wild.
>>
>>165074034
What is Hearthstone then? Nu-Metal?
>>
>>165074378
Country rap
>>
>>165074201
>Saraad
>Paletress
these ones are off the table since they're rotating out to wild in a few months

>Patches
>Kazakus
these ones are the meta definers right now, either one is a really good craft

>Raza
>Kun
these are good, but only if you already have some other Epics/Legendaries so I do not recommend you to get them right now
>>
>>165071964
>Finley
>Gets warrior hero power
>Has justicar in his deck
>Has the 'discover cards from pally/hunter/warrior' card to get shit like armor up or other control cards
>Has control-y cards like longbow or hunter's mark
>Could possibly try to have a malygos OTK since they have more than a few 1 mana spells that thaurissan could reduce

It sounds like dogshit but I wanna try it
>>
>>165074246
>So, what? I shouldn't buy Classic packs anymore? Am I supposed to save all my gold for the next expansion?
yes, dont bother with classic anymore because those cards arent safe, just get your free packs from tavern brawls and quests

only spend gold on new content
>>
since magic is the best card game, is hs the 2nd best?
>>
>F2P
>Only ever bought classic packs and dusted the excess
>All the classic cards
>always had enough dust to craft what I wanted, and always had the basic cards to fill in
>Now they're taking them away from me
>after they promised
You bastards
>>
>>165074679
If you like Magic you'll probably enjoy Eternal more. Eternal>Shadowverse>>>>>>Hearthstone.
>>
>>165074794

There's also Hex in the "Magic with the serial numbers filed off" genre.
>>
>>165074201
>Patches
Until it gets nerfed (it probably will) it's a great card in a ton of decks. I'd say definitely, even if it makes you an asshole in most peoples eyes.

>Raza
>Kazakus
With Reno cycling out sort of soon, who knows how well Highlander decks are going to hold up without him. I'd wait to see what the next expansion brings for that deck type.

>Saraad
>Paletress
Both rotate out soon and aren't anything amazing.

>Kun
It's mostly useful at the moment for Aviana shenanigans, but once she goes I don't know how good he'll be.
>>
>>165074246
>So, what? I shouldn't buy Classic packs anymore?

No, anon. You shouldn't buy Hearthstone packs anymore.

Quit this game. It is not worth it and it's time to recognize it. Play a different card game. Play a different non-card game. Do things other than playing. Get a job. Get laid. Life a full life, free of Blizzard's evil.
>>
>>165074794
> shadowverse > anything
fucking yu gi oh is a better card game
>>
>>165075082
If you weren't such a baby alergic to anything "weeby" you'd find a genuinely good game hidden behind the anime art style.
>>
>>165075216

This. Cunnyverse is literally an improved Hearthstone as far as mechanics go.
>>
>>165075216
i'd rather not
>>
>>165065468
Now they changed the reason for Flurry butchering to "Rogue shouldn't have strong AOE because of class identity".

Pretty funny. Especially since they also said they want Rogue to be a strong combo centric class but are suggesting now that Auctioneer will be rotated out of Standard.
>>
In what kind of decks does Moroes fit in?
>>
>>165075873

He doesn't.
>>
>>165075873
shieldbearer decks
>>
I think i've got pirate warrior PTSM
>>
File: 5b239935.png (316KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
5b239935.png
316KB, 400x543px
>>165067636
Auto-attack is wrong. It doesn't auto attack, it deals damage without attacking like Ragnaros does. If it was attacking, it would also take damage during that process if it attacks a minion.
>>
>>165075829
they have never said that, only speculation from /hsg/bearers and other such excrement with worthless input
>>
>>165075873
I've seen him doing well in some agressive/token Druid and Paladin decks. He's seems a little too slow for Zoolock.

I've also got tons of value by getting him from Malcheezar in some of my control decks.

this is all Karazhan-era though, haven't tried him since then
>>
>>165075873
You might be able to get some use with him in a stealth buff deck for Rogue, but he is and probably always will be bad. And those stealth decks also seem to be bad.

His flaw is that he's so damn weak. He could be good against aggro, to help contest the field, but everything but pirate warrior runs at least one AoE.
>>
>>165075873
He fits in miracle rogue. If you sell him for 400 dust and craft prep
>>
>>165076253
Ben said that cards that see too much play and make an archtype exist for too long are making the meta stale and they are thinking of rotating it out. If Azure Drake and Auctioneer don't come to your mind the moment you read that, then I don't know what to say.

Azure Drake sees "too much play" and Auctioneer keeps Miracle Rogue alive since day one.
>>
File: 1455558316416.png (47KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1455558316416.png
47KB, 522x472px
>>165075873
>release moroes in the same set as maelstrom portal

really makes you think
>>
File: 1480364568072.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1480364568072.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>165076423
But that's fucking retarded
>>
>>165076580
No one but some retarded Blizzdrones said it wasn't retarded. But apparently people think that Hearthstone is too cheap compared to MTG so there is nothing wrong with making even classic rotate out so that you have to buy even more packs.
>>
>>165076689
We kept repeating that new players should craft classic legos only until the time they catch up with rotation, and now they're all fucked, senpai
>>
File: 1483881211421.png (500KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483881211421.png
500KB, 600x450px
would an auto-squelch function be too confusing for new players?

or is the technology not there yet?
>>
Looking for someone to trade Play a friend! quest with (160g each), online atm. EU: BestMageEU#2304
>>
>>165076828
I know.
Now you can't catch up at all since the moment you get some good decks, rotations hits and you lose half of your shit. Somehow catch up, rotation hits and so on.

Currently at least once I get my classic collection built to a reasonable amount, I can just buy expansion cards since I have the core set. Expansion rotates, I still have my core set and build on it with the new cards.

If the genuinely believe that a rotating core set is the right solution to the "stale meta" (and not the few overpowered expansion cards that basically lock the game in one way of playing), then the core set should be 2-3 times cheaper than expansions. So that people can build at least that one somewhat fast before the rotation and then focus on the fancy extras.

I already got over 100 packs from MSG and I'm still missing most useful legos and epics. Especially fuck those useful epics. You can have two of them but one costs 400 dust and you're very unlikely to get it out of a pack.
If I didn't have my classic collection, I wouldn't be able to create 3 working decks.
>>
>>165076828

A new player can never catch up with anything at this rate. HS is an absurd money sink beyond all reason and sanity.
>>
>>165077292
I would play wild but I can't even buy gnomes packs
>>
>>165077365
But all card games are like that so it's okay.
Just ignore weebverse and other digital games. Only look at Magic and Yugioh. Also ignore the fact that you can sell cards from your physical card game. And trade them. And buy specific cards to make it all cheaper.

If you ignore all that, it's as expensive as every other card game. :^)
>>
>>165077610

The fact that GVG packs were removed from store was the biggest red flag that Blizzard didn't want Wild to be a real format.
>>
>>165077693
What is Blizzard's problem?
>>
>>165077767
What isn't?
>>
>>165077365
>hey new players we got some nice bundle for only 5 dolla for you, that's a lot of packs and one class legendary, all from classic set because that is the safest investment, this bundle will definitely help you on the field of battle
>wew lad, we only forgot to mention that they might be rotated march 2017 so you can enjoy them for half a year
ARE THEY THE ULTIMATE JEWS
>>
File: asd.jpg (204KB, 1073x848px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
204KB, 1073x848px
I get the functionality of the mass disenchanting, but it would be nice to see what I am destroying and are only cards listed I got a third time? I don't want to look up my whole collection to know what that function is even doing
>>
>>165078236
Nigga can you read? It tells you right there. This game really is too hard for some people. No wonder we don't have auto-squelch and replay functions.
>>
File: 100986123.jpg (61KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
100986123.jpg
61KB, 306x306px
>Lifecoach plays Shaku in Miracle Rogue like one time
>suddenly every nu-Miracle aggro pirate shitter has it in their decks
streamers have way, way too much control over the meta game. why can't people just think for themselves, br0s?

netdecking is more rampant than it's ever been, and streamers are to blame.
>>
>>165078236
This destroys any third+ copies, and second+ for legendaries. It doesn't destroy goldies unless you have 3+ of them I think
>>
>>165077610
They could at least make it so that you can craft and dust wild cards for 20% of their original value for example.
So crafting those cards won't completely stop you from following standard. Keeping up with standard is already hard enough if you started post-standard. Wild is literally impossible. Even for paying customer. Pretty obvious they don't want you to play it.
Also no tournaments, no Blizzard points for ladder, they didn't even bother adding a separate legend card back for wild. Not even a fucking reskinned version of the original with veins.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they slowly phased wild out of arena and brawls. There was already the Clockworks brawl, but now Standard only edition. No one made a fuse even even attacked people who dared to complain. Pretty sure we will be getting more and more recycled brawls, but now standard only.
>>
>>165078236
It just disenchants cards you have more than 2 of.
Like if you have three Mad Bombers, it'll disenchant one, bringing you back to the maximum playable amount of two.

If you've got gold cards, it'll only disenchant a card again if you've got more than 2 of that type. So 2 regular and 1 gold won't qualify anything for mass disenchanting.
>>
>>165078378

if you complain about netdecking in any card game, you are a subhuman tier shitter
>>
>>165078469
if you play card games you are a shitter
>>
>>165078236
Enter "Extra" in the filter box, it shows you all the extra cards you have. It will dust non-legendary cards as long as you have more than 2 copies and legendaries if you have more than 1 copy.

However, if you have 2 regular copies and 1 golden version of a card, you will see them when you enter extra, but it won't auto disenchant them. This is extremely useful if you don't care about the bling bling and want the dust. You can easily find the extra golden cards you have and manually dust them.
>>
>>165078378
what makes the shitters who say shaku is bad because leddit said so any better?
>>
>>165078645
Thank you
>>165078342
Making an animation that shows what card getting disenchanted is too hard? Hiding that list of cards behind a cryptic search command that doesn't get mentioned is not helping very much
>>
File: 1395728581773.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1395728581773.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>165078378
i tried many times to make that card work in different decks and I think 1 in like 10 games it actually drew more than once. Thing is like a slightly better cutpurse and no one even remembers that card exists.
>>
>>165078707

This general shits on shaku way harder than reddit
>>
>decide to try Kun otk
>last 4 games Kun has been in the bottom 4 cards so I can't even go off with auctioneer to pull the last combo pieces with all the extra aviana mana

Seriously fuck this noise
>>
File: 1477320988573.png (481KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
1477320988573.png
481KB, 553x827px
>>165078469
>I'm too dumb/lazy/entitled to perform my own trial and error analysis, I'll just let my favorite meme streamer do all the thinking for me because they said so!
deckbuilding is 80% of the fun. by netdecking, you're just admitting that the hexagonal number next to your name is more important than actually having fun. all games go to shit when "winning" and "competition" and """""eSports"""""""" takes precedence over creative gameplay.

and no, grinding the ladder with the newest aggro deck on Hearthpwn isn't creative or fun. it's just artificial skinner box fun. get a real hobby.

>>165078707
It is agreed almost universally that Shaku is bad in Miracle Rogue. particularly this nu-Miracle pirate variant that is basically just a face deck.

but what happens is sheeple will log onto twitch, see that Lifecoach is experimenting with a new card (as he should be), and immediately think that he's playing the next """"Rank 1 Legend""""""""""" deck because he's a """"Pro"""""""""" Hearthstone player.

These people are so wrapped up in the digits next to their battle tag that they will do anything and everything to ""win"""""""" in a card game that offers no real incentives for winning. it's just another pitiful ego boost to cauterize their bleeding, pathetic souls.
>>
>>165078236
it disenchants cards you have 3 or more
it wasn't hard was it?
>>
>seven aggro shamans in a row

yeah i've had it
im not touching this game with a ten foot pole until the rotation

sometimes you're just fucking done
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_051616_215144.jpg (15KB, 502x81px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_051616_215144.jpg
15KB, 502x81px
hm
>>
>>165079613
Click yes
>>
>>165079753
but some poeple need to do mundane things like eat and have shelter
>>
File: 1482027169122.png (342KB, 522x590px) Image search: [Google]
1482027169122.png
342KB, 522x590px
why do Legend players get so defensive when you remind them that attaining Legend is just a function of time and games played?
>>
File: 1422723880674.jpg (24KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1422723880674.jpg
24KB, 510x427px
Now that blizz is spreading memes that basic cards make the meta stale and might get nerfed, is it still recommended to build up the classic collection first or just go straight to the most recent expansion?
>>
>>165080148
only buy new stuff, with gold not money
or quit

those are the only two options
>>
File: Screenshot_20170109-220837.png (712KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170109-220837.png
712KB, 1280x720px
The fuck is this? Another dev error players aren't supposed to see?
>>
>>165080596

Hearthstone is a quality program
>>
>>165080596
maybe you should have made sure FatalError scene was NOT in your Hierarchy window dipshit
>>
>>165065429
clearly butthurt over children's game :D
>>
File: keke.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
keke.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>165080749
>>165080596
quality programming
>>
Why do Lifecoach and SuperJJ act like retards playing HS?

Like really, they are actually acting like people with mental disabilities
>>
File: 002.jpg (109KB, 595x596px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
109KB, 595x596px
>>165080596
>>165080887
>quality programming
>hearthstone
kek
>>
>>165081151
Isn't this garbage made in unity?
>>
>>165081235
i thought it was flash
>>
>You lost your last Arena due to a disconnect.

Except the game didn't even connect for me. Why do I get punished for this?
>>
>>165081365
QUALITY
U
A
L
I
T
Y

GAME
>>
>>165081365
TWENTY DOLLAR COMPANY
>>
>>165074173
>Remember when people were predicting the Mana Geode was the best card ever, and it would singlehandedly save priest?
I remember people saying it was shit because you actually have to heal damage from it which means it has to survive damage since
>>
>>165081365

Small indie dev
>>
>>165081952
yeah if it was a 2/4 then maybe it would be op
>>
>>165070327
it's a 3/3
>>
>>165081631
>>165081871
>was 5-1
>lose "disconnect"
>lose next game legit
Back to Shadowverse I go.
>>
anyone else noticed that c'thun control warrior is performing fine in this meta?
>>
>>165082601
is it autistic to enjoy playing control Warrior?
>>
File: db6ec30c77[1].jpg (107KB, 200x982px) Image search: [Google]
db6ec30c77[1].jpg
107KB, 200x982px
Any tips for my Reno Hunter?
>>
>>165083126
cross your fingers and hope the matchmaking system is so bamboozled by you playing reno hunter you get matched with a garbage homebrew deck
>>
>>165083126
Don't play hunter
>>
File: dragon089.jpg (198KB, 571x673px) Image search: [Google]
dragon089.jpg
198KB, 571x673px
https://twitter.com/bdbrode/status/817625802116214784

BASED BEN BRODE
>>
File: file.png (461KB, 945x343px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
461KB, 945x343px
thanks brode
>>
>>165082752
Not if it's C'thun warrior.
You don't have to fatigue every match.
>>
>>165083489
reno cucks on suicide watch
>>
>>165083357
true

It's really fun to win with though.
>>
>>165083489
Thank you Brode
>>
>>165083501
All bots. I refuse to believe 70k people actually watch someone else play this drivel.
>>
>>165083489
this is implying the dev team will ever make a card as based as reno again they won't
>>
>>165083858
Hearthstone is fun to watch and horrible to play.
>>
Holy fuck I'm mad
Two fucking games in a row were lost to Mind Control Tech, both times they got my damn Ragnaros of all things and assfucked me into a loss.

Without that damn 3 drop RNGing its way to victory I had a definite win.
>>
>>165008169
Ben Brode confirms: Reno will not enter Classic set even if aggro is strong after rotation LOL I AM CRYING FROM LAUGHTER
>>
File: brode.png (584KB, 1111x947px) Image search: [Google]
brode.png
584KB, 1111x947px
RENOSHITS ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

CONTROLKEKS ON HOMICIDE WATCH

REDDIT COMPLETELY BTFO

THIS IS THE FACE OF THE MAN WHO KEKED YOU INTO OBLIVION
>>
File: New Adventure Card.png (262KB, 542x475px) Image search: [Google]
New Adventure Card.png
262KB, 542x475px
>>165083489
Yeah, they're going to put something new and original to help keep those reno decks relevant!
>>
>>165083489
blimey lads this is from three days ago

we should assign someone to keep an eye on these things
>>
>>165084571
Sonic is ass blasted, you can tell.
>>
File: 1298378.png (281KB, 384x447px) Image search: [Google]
1298378.png
281KB, 384x447px
>>165084571
>jeno rackson
>reno jackson's big breasted sister

SIGN THIS MAN UP BRODE
>>
>>165084571
>muh reno
>game will be overrun with aggro

Shaman will revert back to midrange/control. Pirate warrior and miracle Rogue will continue being aggressive as fuck thanks to Buccaneer. I'm sure they'll release some other bullshit cards next adventure too.
>>
>>165084208
>against a Renolock
>playing 3 minions at once because my MC Tech luck
>he PO's his Sylvanas and steals Rag
Fuck off Rag, I'm cutting you now.
>>
>>165083489
>>165084571
But surely they'll release some sort of strong Reno replacement right? Even Blizzard wouldn't be so arrogant as to print 4 legendaries that become unplayable a few months after release right?
>>
File: 200px-Annoy-o-Tron(12181).png (97KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Annoy-o-Tron(12181).png
97KB, 200x276px
Not the hero we wanted, but the hero we deserved... Rest in peace, aggro wall
>>
>>165084571

I'm a Reno player and I don't even care

Its the same reason why I want classic to rotate out, I don't want to fucking play with the same cards forever

Only absolutely retarded people wanted Reno or other cards to be put into classic
>>
>put in tons of highlander support
>remove the basis of highlander decks from the game
Well played, Blizz. Honestly I would be happy to see the four "explorers" legendaries stay evergreen, they are all good cards which enable different sorts of decks.

>>165085859
What we should really be thinking of is what the game is gonna be like in April. Dragon decks and Reno decks lose lots of their underpinnings, whereas Pirate will be basically unchanged. What the next set is like will be really important.
>>
>>165086602
oh vey we have to remove these cards so that you can bu..play more new cards. Its good for the game really go...anon
>>
>>165086717
To be fair Reno Priest sometimes doesn't need the Reno at all. But it'll be losing good dragon cards vs. aggro too.
>>
>>165086602
>I would be happy to see the four "explorers" legendaries stay evergreen

>Wanting Brann bullshit forever
>Wanting warriors to become hunters forever
>Wanting the best late game wincon in the game forever
>Wanting Reno stifle deckbuilding forever

Evergreen cards are a fucking mistake, classic is already bad enough
>>
>>165086602
>>165086717

You guys know wild exist, right?
>>
File: 152673784356.png (401KB, 751x584px) Image search: [Google]
152673784356.png
401KB, 751x584px
>>165087227
>>
>>165086602
highlander priest can probably survive without him. I don't think warlock and mage will though
>>
File: 1543457868-79867.png (231KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1543457868-79867.png
231KB, 900x506px
>>165087227
>>
>>165087343
Warlock is probably hurt the most. Mage might still survive.
>>
File: 1483266414449.jpg (19KB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483266414449.jpg
19KB, 354x360px
>>165087227
>Wild
>>
File: 15326729369.jpg (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
15326729369.jpg
18KB, 340x340px
>>165087227
>he doesnt know
>>
File: file.png (373KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
373KB, 400x543px
r8 my oc in the next set as a 1/1
>>
>>165008169
The real question everyone should ask themselves is: Why am I not playing Eternal yet?

Holy fuck, I have logged 30 hours into Eternal in the last five days. I don't think I have played that much Hearthstone in the last two months.

It does almost everything that you always wanted from Hearthstone in terms of new player and ftp experience. There are four game modes, one of which is free and can be used to grind gold in a reasonable way.

The game mechanics are more satisfying, there is no rng bullshit except for luck of the draw.

And this shit isn't even out of open beta yet.

I have enjoyed myself so much playing Eternal that I barely want to grind my dailies in Hearthstone anymore. Fuck those greedy Blizzard bastards, I don't need them anymore.
>>
File: 1479599598114.jpg (341KB, 1200x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1479599598114.jpg
341KB, 1200x1446px
>>165089309
>there is no rng bullshit
Mana flood/screw.
Being unable to play anything at all is more frustrating than all the Boom Bots and Flamewakers in the world.

Otherwise, I agree that it is a fun game. I can't see myself investing into another card game, though. Not after what Hearthstone has done to me.
>>
That's it folks, Ben announced that the game is dead and only aggro will be playable after rotation.
Enjoy it while you still can.

https://twitter.com/bdbrode/status/817625802116214784
>>
>>165089747
Like I said, luck of the draw.

And no, it's not as frustrating as Boom Bots, Flamewankers, Yogg, Mayor fucking Noggenfogger. Not by a long shot. Holy fuck, how I despise that shit.
>>
>>165087227
Yeah, but Blizzard doesn't apparently.

>>165087343
Warlock is kill.
Zoo is shit currently, handlock doesn't exist anymore and Renolock is dead without Reno since Warlock sacrifices health in order to survive longer and get Reno. Without Reno Renolock is basically just doing face damage to himself and helping aggro win the game faster.
>>
>blizzard paypigs will be forced to buy azure drake reprints next year

hahahahaha
>>
File: 032.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
>>165090361
and they are happy about it

hahaha fucking goys
>>
>>165089747
>>165090097

I'm a mtg player and losing to manascrew is something you kind take for granted when you start playing, is it frustrating? Yes, but not a lot

But losing to coinflip rags? Oh yeah

I still remember a game where I lost because my opp's boombots went face doing 4 giving him lethal. I then stopped playing for a month where mana screw never made me stop playing
>>
File: 12312515.jpg (42KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
12312515.jpg
42KB, 320x320px
>>165090361
He has to eat and take vacations, you know...
>>
File: 044.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
044.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
>>165090932
YEAH~ That's right boss!
>>
>>165090932
>>165091071
now do the sexy boss/worker roleplay

keep the hats on
>>
>>165090520
If I had played as much Hearthstone as I have played Eternal in the past week, I would probably have killed my whole family with a cheese grater.

Instead, I'm happy and content. Like you said, the mana screw/flood is something you can accept relatively easily because everything else is RNG free.
>>
>>165091284
And as a bonus, I don't give nearly as much of a fuck about Hearthstone anymore. I just play Anyfin Pally there right now and I couldn't care less if I don't make it to rank 5 by the end of the season because my deck is too slow, like I used to.
>>
>aggro warrior is dominating Wild

I thought standard was far as they fucked up, but holy shit, wild aggro warrior is insane. The fact that Deathlords and Sludge Belcher aren't stopping it shows how freaking retarded the early game is.
>>
>>165090932
>vacations
You know, Ben is literally a worse Notch in every single regard.
>>
File: zeriyah nudes.png (345KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
zeriyah nudes.png
345KB, 400x573px
>>165091717
>>165090932
>>165091071
random trips to hawaii are the best
>>
File: 1483500760629.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483500760629.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
>load up Hearthstone
>immediate feeling of anxiety and dread
why br0s...
>>
>>165092662
go play faeria or eternal
>>
>>165092662
shit game
>>
So where can I see what decks are "in" this meta?
>>
>>165093625
ladder
>>
File: 467.png (171KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
467.png
171KB, 286x395px
why doesn't Control Warrior play Doomsayer?
>>
>>165093625

If you hit rank 20 you can already see them
>>
>>165093778
>>165094115
I'm completely new. Just downloaded the game. Just want to know what to aim for.
>>
>>165094202
pirate warrior
>>
>>165094202

If you're new leave now before you get too deep in and realize you have made a huge mistake

HS is not a good game and its new player experience is basically a joke
>>
File: fuck normies.jpg (73KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
fuck normies.jpg
73KB, 586x586px
Ice Block is literally cheating.
>>
>>165094202
run and dont look back

hearthstone isnt a sinking ship, its a capsized submarine that is 500 meters underwater
>>
>>165094526
>>165094947
Really? Is it that bad? Why?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>Less than a week ago
>Reddit begging Brode to let more cards stay evergreen and add some to the list
>Today
>Suckling Ben's cock for creating a fresh new meta and now everyone hates azure Drake and sylvanas
I hate to think about what a great game this could have been if it wasn't run by the most incompetent of retards
>>
>>165095023

If you read any /hsg/ and or reddit you will get the jist of it

But in short: Awful devs, bad core mechanics, awful new player experience, too much rng, awful meta one after the another, too much jewery, you can't really grind gold if you're a new player, locked content (adventures that go away from the store), awful community
>>
>>165095023
the development team has proven time and time again they dont balance check anything

when something is broken they take 6-8 months to do anything

the game is more grindy now than ever

you make gold at a snails pace

content is more expensive than any other online CCG

ladder is a complete joke, once you hit rank 20, you start at 25 and it goes to rank 1, you will be playing against people netdecking the best decks farming wins

rotations are all fucked up and we dont know what cards will stay in the game and which wont

cards rotate out after 2 years, we get 3 card sets a year, that means card set 1 rotates out after 2 years, set 2 rotates out after 1 year 8 months, set 3 rotates out after 1 year 4 months.
think about that, your cards are only good for 2-1 year and it takes longer than that to save enough gold to get them, not to mention gold to buy old sets and new ones

this is all just shit off the top of my head
>>
>>165095126
Streamers and Reddit have way, way, way too much say in the direction of the game. Reddit, in particular, is a huge offender of being contrarian and obstructive whenever it suits their current agenda.

I want to believe that, deep down, Brode is doing the best job that he can and wants the game to succeed. But it's hard.
>>
>>165095023
>>165095432
to give you an understanding of the economy of the game

if you play casually, say 6 wins a day, that is roughly 1 hour of game time, with quests you will average 70 gold a day, that is 25k gold a year

each year, 2 expansions (150 cards each) and 1 adventure (2800 gold or 20$) comes out a year

25k gold means you can buy the adventure + ~230 packs

Every rotation period will have 4 Expansion 2 adventures + Classic Packs

That means in the span of 2 years, you will have about 50k gold to spend on content

So you buy 2 adventures 5k gold, and spend the remaining 45k gold on 450 packs.

Oh but guess what, half of those cards in packs are now out of rotation, and so is one of the Adventures

Every time you "catch up" rotation will hit, and new content will be out and remember, if you play casually, you are only going to have 1 or 2 good decks, so you either play the same decks to win, or you play bad decks to have fun and lose AND gain 0 gold

the game is being pushed in a direction to maximize money spent from players

IF you started during the beta you could stay ahead of the curve, and never spend money.

if you start now and never spend money, you either need to grind for 3-6 months just so you can play different fun/good decks, or drop at least $150-200 on the game
>>
>>165008169

>play against pirate warrior
>plat against jade druid
Yeah Im packing it in boys. This entire meta is decks that are unfun to play and to play against. Ill see you after the rotation for the shit show.

As a going away present first come first serve I don't care if you have the quest or not. jiggaboJones 11660
>>
dead game
>>
>>165093835
free win axe exists
>>
First for Daria.
>>
Vanpi-chan toujou!!!
>>
File: 60149679_p0_master1200.jpg (153KB, 710x888px) Image search: [Google]
60149679_p0_master1200.jpg
153KB, 710x888px
wait what?
>>
File: kuma.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kuma.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
I was going to shill shadowverse but this thread is sad.

Just abadon this game guys
>>
File: 5897495.jpg (56KB, 495x507px) Image search: [Google]
5897495.jpg
56KB, 495x507px
>BMing face hunter in casual
the Hearthstone playerbase truly deserves such a shitty game.
>>
*hits face*
>>
File: VICTORY IS MINE.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
VICTORY IS MINE.webm
3MB, 853x480px
sorry guys a memer linked your thread instead of the new /svg/ pls no bully

have this exodia as apology
>>
>>165098431
why does everything look like it's covered in cum
>>
>Blizzard decides Priest can be viable and slightly less annoying with Dragons as his gimmick
>Prints absolutely busted Dragon cards to buff the class
>Still only manages to make him t2
>1, 2, and 3 drops rotating out
>Best 4-drop rotating out
>5-drop rotating out
>Different 5-drop on the chopping block for rotation or nerfs
Jesus christ Brode.
>>
>>165098431
holy fuck art is nice but everything else in this game is so fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1483851951103.jpg (64KB, 708x524px) Image search: [Google]
1483851951103.jpg
64KB, 708x524px
>>165098431
>>
>>165098723
>art is nice
>everything else is disgusting
???
>>
>>165098431
What the fuck is going on?
Is this what Hearthstone looks like to people who don't know the game? Horribly confusing?
>>
>>165098654
The other 4-drop is also rotating.
>>
>>165098802
why the fuck make the board 3d if it looks like rts from 2001
>>
File: 1483468189471.jpg (4MB, 2625x1857px) Image search: [Google]
1483468189471.jpg
4MB, 2625x1857px
HS make OCG famous and thankt to that SV exist.

Thank you guys but this game is ded abandon this already
>>
>>165098723

Giving you my personal opinion. I got tired of HS last week and i've been trying SV.

The art is much better, the UI is much worse. Takes a bit to get used to it.

I'm having fun though, it's much better than what I expected and ladder isn't as full of netdeckers as HS's. Also much much less RNG. It's honestly refreshing if you can get past the anime, the anime tits, and the UI.
>>
>>165098971

because you can click on it to make stuff happen
>>
>>165098537

see that shimmering crystal? that's the JO dragon pendant, it gets charged when you jack it with other bros and it powers up your cards when you fap, so for maximum simulation the game gets covered in cum when looking at footage of it, it's a legendary effect discovered just recently
>>
File: 20161230182707_1.jpg (788KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161230182707_1.jpg
788KB, 1920x1080px
>>165098971
You're hating on BOARD based on 480p video?
You can disable backgrounds to have a dusty flat board though.
>>
File: 1483989465667.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483989465667.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>165099269
>>
>>165099269
>>165099280
fucking sickening
>>
>>165094202
Aim for a different game.
>>
File: 1484000711624[1].png (2MB, 977x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484000711624[1].png
2MB, 977x1024px
>>165099269
>>165099457

HEAR THE DRAGON'S ROAR
>>
>>165099079
I think the same, but game aesthetics and warcraft license instead of anime makes me stick to hearthstone. Also i know a lot of people still playing hearthstone and even if I'm not having fun laddering up, I play with them often.
Still, I hope next rotation fixes some stuff, I'm not abbandoning one game to get fucked by another once shadowverse gets it's own shit expansion.
>>
>>165098803
Memes
>>
File: 1476873661273.jpg (950KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
1476873661273.jpg
950KB, 1500x938px
Game without class identity?

try SV
>>
>tfw my friends all left for SV
>don't really like anime
What do I do?
>>
Ben Brode and team five are _____.
>>
>>165099280
>You can disable backgrounds to have a dusty flat board though.
post normal board then please
>>
File: C_101531050[1].png (661KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
C_101531050[1].png
661KB, 536x698px
>>165099693

Play the skellington class with the skellington skin.

Defeat anime, bone the waifus
>>
>>165099693
Look past the art and have fun again.
>>
Sorry for the Vampy shitposters, we don't like them either
>>
File: 2017-01-10_015231.png (46KB, 911x415px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-10_015231.png
46KB, 911x415px
>>165095126
There is always some light in the darkness.
Currently the pro rotation posts are only there because Blizzdrones feel the need to white knight Team 5. But in the comments you still see a bunch of people complaining.
>>
File: 1477722214641.png (134KB, 1066x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1477722214641.png
134KB, 1066x1116px
>>165099851
edgy but interesting
>>
>>165099820
>>
File: 2017-01-09 22 26.png (687KB, 512x651px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-09 22 26.png
687KB, 512x651px
>>165099693
Since all you guys like Anthropomorphized chose Haven the priest like glass of the game and control the board with infinite sources and amulets.

They also have a literal "win card" that is pretty insteresting in terms of gameplay for CG.
>>
>>165098178
I played a bit of Shadowverse, but the art is just too offputting for me. And I love anime. Dunno why, but everything just feels weird and shit.

Also I don't feel now like learning a whole new set of +300 cards, new metas and mechanics. I will just keep doing HS quests and then going back to Don't Starve and programming.
>>
>>165100102
these columns are annoying but i could play on that
>>
File: filibuster_counters_mtg.jpg (57KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
filibuster_counters_mtg.jpg
57KB, 318x450px
>>165100131

"Win cards" as you put are known as "alternate win conditions" in card games
>>
File: hey let's fuck my shit up.png (986KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hey let's fuck my shit up.png
986KB, 853x1024px
>>165099864

>Look past the art

as if that was easy
>>
>>165100102

>arena
>colums in the center

nips are so fucking retarded holy shit
>>
>>165099864
If they added more cute boys I wouldn't have to look past the art. Damn waifufags.
>>
File: Albert_mL1.jpg (196KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_mL1.jpg
196KB, 720x900px
>>165100738
What about Albert?
>>
>>165096373

Well shit is this general so dead that anons won't even take an 80g quest? I really can't wait until rotation and the mass exodus of HS players leave
>>
>>165100592

Well, HS has the most retarded devs of all, so we can't say we are ahead
>>
>>165100738
Veight is your boy
>>
File: 11107.png (228KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
11107.png
228KB, 300x419px
>get a blizzard gift card from blizzdrone friend
>why
>actually considering spending it on OW crates over hearthstone packs
>this would be delusional two years ago
>>
>>165100916

I pulled an animated one from my new player packs, is he good?
>>
>>165101096
Yeah, he's Sword's new saviour.
>>
>>165100928
>not posting server
anon...
>>
>>165101096
Currently the only reason Sword isn't tier 4 unplayable garbage
>>
>>165101093

Spending on HS packs right now can be considered the same as burning money

Not only the game will die under Team 5's admnistration, but they will only actually learn something if the game stops making money
>>
>>165100916
This is acceptable.
How good are the boys in the game? It doesn't mean much if they are unplayable garbage?
>>
File: 20170109222622_1.jpg (414KB, 1272x716px) Image search: [Google]
20170109222622_1.jpg
414KB, 1272x716px
>>165101183
>>165101279

Thanks anons, gonna see if I can build anything with him
>>
File: gameguide_card-card-02-01[1].png (102KB, 179x237px) Image search: [Google]
gameguide_card-card-02-01[1].png
102KB, 179x237px
>>165101459
Albert is really awesome and the class is 80% of warriors and knights.

but the leader is Erika a Maid Knight with lustful tights
>>
>>165101701
And alt leader looks retarded.
>>
>>165101459
If you're into bishounen you're in luck, less so if you like the beefy dudes
>>
>>165101701
>Albert is really awesome and the class is 80% of warriors and knights.

>but the leader is Erika a Maid Knight with lustful tights
I don't know why but the way you wrote the post made me laugh really hard.
>>
File: CjP2woUUYAA_sjL[1].jpg (69KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
CjP2woUUYAA_sjL[1].jpg
69KB, 600x815px
>>165102067
I can't even say bad things about Erika
>>
>>165102246

Her design is so... awful

I don't even have a lot of gold but I will try to buy skins for all the awful designs, buying a skin for shadowcraft was literally the first thing I did
>>
>>165102246
>maid knight
>bikini
>some armor
>katana
>fucking apron
jesus christ she look cute but that's fucking retarded
>>
File: C_103231030[1].png (603KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
C_103231030[1].png
603KB, 536x698px
>>165101459

Sword is all knights and maids. Used to be best, but this expac is Tier 2
>>
File: ElvenArcher.jpg (73KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
ElvenArcher.jpg
73KB, 720x504px
How can hearthstone players talk shit about other games art when their game is full of shit like this?
>>
File: 1479862928510.jpg (196KB, 1200x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1479862928510.jpg
196KB, 1200x1171px
>>165102371
>Replacing cutest girl
wow
>>
>>165102737
>implying someone is defending that
>>
File: 1483830562208.png (1MB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483830562208.png
1MB, 853x1024px
>>
love me some dead hs threads
>>
>>165102694
Swordcraft it is.
What cards should I be aiming at for the free packs when I start, rerolling until I get the best things.
>>
File: cb17a10339605ded85542969e1d8cfd6.jpg (715KB, 800x1046px) Image search: [Google]
cb17a10339605ded85542969e1d8cfd6.jpg
715KB, 800x1046px
I am awful?
>>
>>165102825
>Play HS nothing but Shamans and Rogue
>Play SV nothing but Daria and Blood
Wew I'm sure loving these metas
>>
File: Frostbolt_(art).jpg (88KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
Frostbolt_(art).jpg
88KB, 1024x896px
>>165102737

HS players love to shit talk others game while HS is nowhere at a good place

I play both and both have strength and weakness, but HS has a lot of awful stuff
>>
Is this /hsg/ or a shadowverse/mtg thread?
>>
>>165019646
magic does it pretty well. they have a rotating standard, with lots of classics but generally nothing so powerful it overwhelms the meta.
the expansions were always supposed to be big enough they could sustain a healthy diverse meta all within themselves.
it was successful as you see people still wanting to draft just a single set or 3 expansion set. people don't like drafting the standard set as much because most of it is garbage cards.
>>
>>165103065

I'm always up to talk about better games
>>
>>165103065

We got linked to this and you weren't talking much anyways
>>
>>165103057
>blood t1

Kek this make me laugh
>>
>>165103059
Hearthstone art takes very small part of the game, while shadowverse art is so exposed there is no place for text on the cards.
>>
>>165019646
>>165103118

>People told Team 5 making classic evergreen was a awful idea
>They could just look at MTG and try to do something similar

But nope, Team 5 striked again and its paying for it now

>Hey, lets promise the players they will can be sure classic will be evergreen

Promising players something is ALWAYS a bad idea
>>
>>165103347

I have no idea what this argument is trying to prove
>>
>>165103008

Aurelia, Albert, Otohime as the legos.
Amelia and Alwida's Command as the golds.

For more info, read the sticky
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit
>>
>>165103008
At least 1 Albert from Rise of Bahamut packs, the more the better
Aurelia from standard
Otohime is standard too. She isn't meta right now but she's still good, she'll probably see play again when the meta slows down
Sword rerolling is kind of hard right now because of all the Legendaries you need, be forewarned
>>
>>165103479
you know i just had an idea. the problem with MTG online is you have to click 1 million times and it takes out the fun. and the UI is complete shit.
it'd be cool if there was a VR play table where you just play & do all the effects yourself. with some aux support for graveyards, shuffling, random (although rare in MTG), exile...
>>
>>165104107

I dream of the day that Yu-gi-oh anime arenas exist in real life but for mtg, fuck ygo
>>
>>165104204

I will always love YGO. Now's retarded, sure, but it's like having a retarded son, you still love it
>>
>>165104204
But then the same problems that mtg online will happen.

Like, imagine if it were like the anime, but instead of summoning monsters and usually breaking the rules, protagonists would repeatedly have a hologram pop up saying

>Do you wish to interrupt

And they have to click no each time, over and over. It'd be like family feud, waiting for the host to stop reading the question, except you have to decide where he stops reading. And you don't even know how long he's reading for
>>
>>165104587

Or.... it could work like in real life and the player says he has a response?

You know, if the technology is there to create giant holograms, I'm pretty sure voice commands are also there
>>
>>165104578
This reminds me of the times I used to buy bootleg card packs on my street corner when I was a kid, I'd play with my cousin and since neither of us spoke english to read the cards we'd just make our own rules.
Good times
>>
>>165104929
and even then games were something more than just hitting face
>>
File: yugioh_card_sample0181.png (935KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
yugioh_card_sample0181.png
935KB, 600x875px
>>165104929

Holy shit, this was such a plague here in Brazil, specially since intro decks were like around 40 dollars where MTG decks would cost 15 bucks

It was super easy to spot bootleg cards tho

Even though I buyed official ones, the maded up rules were still a factor, specially since YGO cards have wall of texts
>>
File: 1484000342620.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484000342620.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>dad found the meme deck
>>
>>165103227
That was one of my first and favorite rares in Magic. Shit card in constructed, but as a newby it was amazing.
>>
make a new thread ya cucks
>>
>>165105435

Intro rares are very good to new players and can always found their way into kitchen table

>>165105476

Let it die
>>
NEW THEREAD
>>165105689

>>165105689

>>165105689
>>
File: 008.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
abandon shitpt

>>165105689
>>165105689
>>165105689
Thread posts: 774
Thread images: 175

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.