[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 750
Thread images: 156

File: 022.jpg (79KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
79KB, 750x750px
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/nerf%20classic%20cards%20every%20rotation/

>Deck lists, news etc:
http://liquidhearth.com/
http://hearthstoneplayers.com/
http://hearthhead.com/
http://hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
http://heartharena.com/
https://discord.gg/6QpusaH

>Open Tournaments:
https://strivewire.com/
http://play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
http://zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
https://hsdecktracker.net/

Stale meta: >>165008169
>>
where do you guys think she goes on vacation?
>>
*hits face*
>>
File: fiery_confluence_mtg_62.png (183KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
fiery_confluence_mtg_62.png
183KB, 265x370px
Third for new players are clinically retarded according to Team 5
>>
Do you guys think she plays Shadowverse?
>>
>>165105923
Without doubt.
>>
>>165105849

She would have to work first to go on vacation
>>
File: Goblin-Rabblemaster-MtG-Art.jpg (298KB, 1181x863px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin-Rabblemaster-MtG-Art.jpg
298KB, 1181x863px
Favorite MTG card ever.
>>
File: 054.jpg (66KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
054.jpg
66KB, 600x803px
>>165105849
savjzs because shes a old lady with a rusty cootch no one else will touch

>>165105923
zeriyah didnt even play hearthstone
she did the GVG or BRM reveal live stream and didnt know shit about the game
>>
>>165106025

Rabble master art is so fucking good
>>
File: 1484013799188.jpg (38KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484013799188.jpg
38KB, 499x499px
what are some decks?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (75KB, 789x346px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
75KB, 789x346px
>playing against reno/shadow priest
>playing my jade druid deck because I have a lot of gold cards for it and no gold druid yet
>coin +thoughtsteals my jade idol
>"great, now he has an infinite late game too"
>shuffles 3 copies into his deck on turn 3 and heals
>throughout the game shuffles 3 a few more times
>get to late game
>have a 7/7, 8/8, 9/9 on board
>he plays kazakus
>nothing happens
>Not quite what was planned.
>You have bested me.

THERE'S A YELLOW FUCKING BORDER NOW, HOW FUCKING THICK ARE THESE PEOPLE?
>>
First for Brode should be raped like he raped Hearthstone. #rapebrode #hearthstone
>>
>>165106209
UNF, Elesh Norn is my cardfu. Atraxa is quickly gaining ground though, I fucking love the art.
>>
>>165106828

Even 'pro players' do this kinda of stuff

Thijs or whatever that dude is called was playing a Reno deck and his opp played the shuffle 3 nerubians card against him

He even mentioned how that was good against Reno decks, 5 seconds later he played his Reno only for him to realize how stupid he was
>>
>>165106816

Aggro Shaman
Mill Hunter
Manaless Dredge
JO Dragons
LED Storm
Eggs

That should get you started.
>>
>>165107189
>Mill Hunter
>>
File: 1391488101358.png (20KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1391488101358.png
20KB, 800x750px
>>165107189
>MILF HUNTER
sign me up
>>
File: Maul-Splicer-Mtg-Art.jpg (647KB, 1500x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Maul-Splicer-Mtg-Art.jpg
647KB, 1500x1097px
>>165106992

Phyrexia knows how to handler their waifus
>>
File: turn 5.jpg (265KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
turn 5.jpg
265KB, 1200x1200px
>>
Nothing is as satisfying as slaughtering shamans.
>>
>>165105876
i really can't understand for the life of me why blizzard tries so hard to pander to the lowest common denominator. do their normie playtesters have panic attacks when they see card text longer than 10 words?

normies ruin everything as per usual. god forbid they have to read something longer than a tweet or think for longer than 10 seconds.

>BUTTON.
>AWESOME.
>>
This expansion was even bigger garbage than karazhan
I fucking hate jade mechanics and goons just don't work.
>>
>>165108626

The funniest part about all of it is that new players drop the game quickly since the new player experience is an absolute joke if you don't drop hundreds of dollars into the game
>>
>>165106056
>zeriyah didnt even play hearthstone
Just like the rest of Team 5. Seems to be a condition to get a job there.
>>
>>165107102
I watched that clip.
The moment I heard him comment how that's a good anti-reno card, I realized he would play the Kazakus in his hand and fuck shit up.
I hope he was just distracted by something since you need to actually be retarded to do that while thinking about the game.
>>
>>165109026
They don't cater to neither. The new player experience is so awful and getting worse with every passing day, yet they do nothing to change it.
The "competitive" experience is awful and getting worse with every passing day, and they announce shit that will just make it even worse.

Like, what the fuck do they even want from the game? You can't even say the game is ruined by catering to normalfags since it obviously isn't.
Ben is catering to some non-existing group of people that will gladly drop $300 on a game they play for the first time, but don't really care about so the awful state of the game won't push them away. Those people don't exist Ben.
You're bleeding player Ben. Only the die hard fans are still paying shit.
>>
>>165109949
finance goblins got into vidya & ruined everything. they're just looking to see how much they can squeeze out of the of the die hards before they move on to the next fad
>>
The only legendary I have is golden Evil Nat

whats the best budget deck I can make with 2k dust?
>>
>>165108025
shutting down warrior
>>
>>165109949
>Only the die hard fans are still paying shit

And hating every second of it

Instead of focusing in X or Y group they should try to make the best game possible, sure, some cards are going to be hard for new players to understand, but part of the fun is learning new things

MTG and YGO try to create new stuff every now and then, but that doesn't mean a new player will look at them and run away
>>
File: 1483909506096.jpg (48KB, 749x869px) Image search: [Google]
1483909506096.jpg
48KB, 749x869px
>>165109026
i started around LoE, well before standard. i had to drop $80 just to get all the adventures. i had to spend almost the same amount of money to get enough dust to craft boom, bgh, etc. just enough to make the best two decks at the time, combo druid and secret paladin (not even enough dust to make tirion). and i was going up against control warriors and priests with ~12k dust decks. but i bought packs over the course of a few months. at first i used JACKIECHAN's token/egg druid because i only had like 800 dust, like a pleb.

hearing brode constantly harp about how they care about the new player experience is so laughable. they clearly do not. i was so confused how to play at first. it takes months and months to learn this game. no one tells you what packs to buy, what cards are safe to dust, how to play arena. no one informs you about value and tempo and when to trade and when to face. no one at blizzard at least. and i dusted a lot of epics, like pyroblast and doomhammer and ice block, not realizing how useful they were. because, again, no one fucking explains anything.

the game is so fucking esoteric and hard to get into, and yet they think they make the game more acceptable by dumbing down card mechanics instead of doing the sensible thing and lowering the bar for entry (dust cost for net decks), and providing resources on how to manage your most valuable resource, dust. the thing about "casual players want fun, silly decks" is a meme. no fucking way do casuals want to get stomped, and no way do they want to play meme decks in casual mode. its literally the other way around, good players go to casual to play silly decks. casuals want to netdeck, they just don't know how because they don't know about hearthpwn and tempostorm and reddit.
>>
>>165110703

>Create good pre-built decks
>Make so you can buy them and the first one has a good discount
>Each week of one of this decks is free to play and people can start playing without having to drop obscenes amount of money into the game and if the person like it, they can actually buy the deck

Catering to new players is just a blatant lie of Team 5's part
>>
>>165110703
The only people that actually enjoy playing meme decks are seasoned played that know the ins and outs of the game and can win even with such decks. People that already have most, if not all of the good cards they need. People that already laddered up enough and got bored of playing the game optimally.

Casuals will never enjoy playing a game they get stomped in. And they will never enjoy a game where they lose purely to a coin toss, even if they won as many games purely on a coin toss. Why? Because casuals are even more salty about bullshit loses than people that play HS more seriously. Seeing my friend play the game, I know that HS is not a game for casual no matter what Team 5 says.

And to make matters worse, it's also not a game for competitive player since that's obviously not the direction the devs want it to go.
>>
>>165110703
top kek i had completely forgotten about boom. aww when dr boom was the most OP thing to worry about...
>>
>>165111546
MSG aggro is so insanely strong that aggro warrior is a top deck even in Wild and most games don't last long enough for DrBoom to actually be played.

But the meta is stale only because of classic cards. Not the new insane shit that makes everything else unplayable.
So lets rotate out Azure Drake. :^)
>>
>>165111391
>And they will never enjoy a game where they lose purely to a coin toss, even if they won as many games purely on a coin toss.
i don't know if i entirely agree with this. the CoD games, extremely successful franchise, are basically coin toss spam fests where killstreaks make you feel like you're talented even if you're garbage. the same way RNG on draw/discovers can make you feel like a great player even if you're trash.
>>
Which is more fun Pirate Warrior or Jade Druid?

I have 3200 dust so i can craft either Fandral and Aya or Patches and Leeroy
>>
>>165106209

I always thought it was like piramid head or some freak toucan instead.
>>
>>165112128

None of these decks are particularly fun
>>
>>165112073
A single CoD game is full of small victories and loses. It's not just a one long game. You go and keep killing people, die, go back and go killing people.
In HS it's one long game that you might lose to some random bullshit for no reason.

On top of that those two attract completely different people.

>>165112128
Jade Druid is really neither fun nor good. You will lose and not have fun. Pirate isn't fine either, but at least you win gmes.
>>
File: elesh_norn_concept_art_mtg.png (208KB, 620x544px) Image search: [Google]
elesh_norn_concept_art_mtg.png
208KB, 620x544px
>>165112315

According to concept art she's alo like 10 feet tall
>>
>>165112128
I find jade pretty fun. Stabilizing against aggro is really satisfying and putting 50+ power worth of minions on the board in one turn against reno fags is hilarious. It's not by any means a fast or particularly successful deck though, I just like grinding the wins for gold druid portrait.
>>
>>165107189
>Mana less dredge
Every time I have to play against one of these broke ass fucking losers with their shit decline taking 10 minutes a turn I want to kill myself, fuck that deck it's so shit. Just cause you can play it in legacy doesn't mean you should you fucking poor nigger piece of shit. It's always fat sweaty neets too, God I hate anyone who even thought about owning that deck.
>>
>>165112073

In CoD games it's actually possible to have a K/D better than 1/1.
>>
>>165112943
>sit in a corner, wait till someone passes, shoot them
yeah no
>>
File: feature142_g.png (361KB, 620x565px) Image search: [Google]
feature142_g.png
361KB, 620x565px
>>165112573
All the Praetors are fucking huge. Vorinclex is a fucking bus
>>
>Emperor will leave standard soon and will never ever return or anything like it.
I don't even know what I'm gonna do. Like I only enjoy combo decks. I really don't get why they're getting rid of the only fucking reasonable enabler in the game. Fuck me it's so fucking frustrating and you already know Brode will never let anything like that happen again because they're fucking king faggots and they don't even fucking let combo happen cause the poor chilluns might feel excluded. Like seriously, how are combo decks even gonna be a thing when this rotates out, not even to mention Brann and fucking Aviana. Just end my life now, it's going to be just aggro niggers and I can't handle it.
>>
File: sheoldred_mtg27406.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sheoldred_mtg27406.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>165113049

Praetors are a miracle of god
>>
>>165113320
Yawgmoth pls go
>>
>>165113415

>Not wanting to be perfected
>>
File: 1454445166690.jpg (81KB, 611x609px) Image search: [Google]
1454445166690.jpg
81KB, 611x609px
>stopped doing quests
>stopped playing tavern brawls
>stopped caring when Blizzard does something stupid

Does anyone else feel so meh about the game that you can't even care to give a fuck anymore?
The only things right now that I do related to Hearthstone is browsing /hsg/ (less and less), playing when there's something "unique" like the diablo cardback or fapping to Zeriyah because that slut turns me on for some reason.

The game is not even that bad in the balance department, but I don't know what makes it so shitty because usually I don't leave games like that.
Anyone else?
>>
>>165106816
Advanced Daris reanimator
Basic Alexa Dominion swarm
Zombies
Advanced Kainu Grand Reunion (with order)
>>
>>165113645
I'm literally just grinding gold cards/portraits at this point. I don't give a fuck if I win or lose, it's just a completely joyless time killer for animated shit that looks slightly better than the regular art.
>>
File: 1481330615413.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1481330615413.png
74KB, 213x233px
I have played 12 Murloc Paladin matches without a win and I am fucking LIVID. How the fuck am I supposed to beat this fucking quest, I am going to lose it
>>
>>165110265
You could make a fairly decent Face Hunter deck for Wild.

>>165110703
I agree that there should be the rules on how things work some place in the game, but at the same time, no card game ever is going to just say "This card is good, do not get rid of." There is the expectation that the player will learn through experience or auxiliaries like friends or Reddit or whatever bullshit.

>>165113645
If you're that into her, contact her and offer her money for "modeling." You know she'd do it if you promised to keep it on the downlow.
>>
>>165113645
when they started putting up those play SEVENTY FIVE fucking demons quests it just showed me how much of a chore it is.

that and they really haven't fixed arena, its just hope you don't have to choose between 3 shitty cards vs 3 good cards.

every once in a while there's a fun brawl but its mostly LOL who drew teh best random hand?!?

like I loved the pick 3 cards brawl, but build your own deck brawls tend to be ok for the first 3 hours before it turns into a constructed fest

i have 6000 dust and i don't even find myself wanting to use it.
>>
>>165114047
I put the dragons shell with the discover girls and the curator into my anyfin and it has the regular 50% win rate any memedeck has
>>
>>165114047
>>165114583

The fact that you have to do those annoying as fuck quests in multiplayer is what really kills it, because there's no such thing as a casual mode in this game anymore. Every mode and every rank is finely tuned tier zero netdecks, all day long.

In Duels, not only are the quests themselves way easier to do, you can do them in single player where literally any pile of shit will do okay.
>>
>>165114852
before TGT i got to level 14 with a neat little mech mage deck, no legendaries.
now i struggle to maintain lvl 20 with several legendaries.
i mean i could rank up if i cared to netdeck but there's just not much creativity in the game. devs only seem to think of the same mechanic make it bigger. bigger Cthun, bigger jade, bigger goon in your hand...
leaves little room for fun when everyone has the same deck
>>
>>165115345
Aggro shaman and pirate Warrior make damn sure that no decks ever get to try to sneak into the meta
>>
Not shown: The White Eyes I had earlier

I love priest
>>
>>165115625
doomhammer broken? naw just make the +3 attack cost 1 more
>>
>>165105689
I realize I'm late to the party but

RENO-FAGS BLOW THE FUCK OUT

FUCK YOU WALLET SHITTERS, ENJOY A 1ST CLASS RIDE TO SHIELDBEARER RANK
>>
>>165115625
You forgot the current Rogue list which is pure cancer.

>5 damage on turn 2
>double questing bullshit
>all-in VanCleef
>Auctioneer
>Conceal
>>
>>165116108
I think 2 adventures is too much honestly, I think that list is wrong. Also Miracle rogue is bad, but it does fizzle.
>>
File: killme.jpg (59KB, 596x442px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
59KB, 596x442px
>>165116574
This shit is just pure stupid
>>
File: baffling.jpg (70KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
baffling.jpg
70KB, 540x383px
>I'm in chaaaaarge now
>chaaaaarge
>GET IT
>AAAAAAAAAR
>LIKE A PIRATE

Where were you when hearthstone was kill?
>>
Have a guess lads.
>>
>>165114116
>no card game ever is going to just say "This card is good, do not get rid of." There is the expectation that the player will learn through experience or auxiliaries like friends or Reddit or whatever bullshit.

if you would re-read my post you would see that i am not saying blizzard should have held my hand and told me exactly everything to do when i was new to the game.

what i am saying is that it is hypocritical for people like ben brode to say "we care about new players and that's the reason for our design choices". because it absolutely is hypocritical to say one thing and do another. you don't get to say you care so much about new players and use that as your excuse for being a bad designer when someone questions your design choices, when how you treat new players you absolutely shaft them when they try to get into your esoteric and inaccessible as fuck game.
>>
>play aggro shaman
>mulligan 3 weapons
>get this
>>
File: 1454457835515.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454457835515.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>165114116
>If you're that into her, contact her and offer her money for "modeling." You know she'd do it if you promised to keep it on the downlow.

I would if she did anal.
Im not going to overpay for a "model" if she doesn't le me cum inside her ass, which is the only erotic part of her aside from her smug face,

Do you see this face? The only thing that I want more than punch it is to fill it with my semen again and again until it stops being smug.
>>
>>165118270
Golden gruul
>>
File: bugs-bunny-at-the-symphony-1.jpg (1MB, 3347x2408px) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-at-the-symphony-1.jpg
1MB, 3347x2408px
> tfw I am slowly turning Zeriyah into my personnel cum slutt
>>
>>165119506
I wish, would have been more dust.
>>
Who /bought packs with real money/ today?

Feelsgoodman.jpg

#SupportingBlizzard
>>
>>165120736

You're so kind, your packs will go directly into giving shelter to Zeriyah
>>
>>165120736
Happy to say I've yet to drop a single dime into this game
>>
>>165121191
people who gloat about never spending money in this game really don't understand time/cost ratios

instead of spending an hour a day for 365 days to get a decent decklist, don't you think it'd be easier to work an average work week and the drop cash to get the same result
>>
>>165121352

t ben brode
>>
>>165121352
Not all of us feel the need to be soaring up the ladder with a copy+pasted power-deck to have fun
>>
>>165113146

There isn't any reason they can't make a similar card to Emperor (but not exactly the same) in the next set. I imagine they will do this for most of the really good BrM and LoE cards.

6 mana 5/5
Battlecry: All cards in your hand cost (1) less.

or make it a spell

4 mana
Reduce the mana cost of the cards in your hand by (1).

Most combo decks only count on one tick of emperor so you don't need to bother another card with the end of turn effect.

They can do the same stuff for Reno or Brann or Justicar, etc. as well and they probably will.

I think Reno is biggest question mark right now because Reno decks just don't work without Reno and they printed 3 legendaries that center around making a Reno deck.

They tend to know what they are doing well in advance of actual release, I would be very shocked if they didn't have a plan to extend this deck archetype past the 2017 rotation.
>>
>>165122061
>Brann + Battlecry Emperor = Hand reduced by 2 with no way of stopping it
>Oh and he has a Brewmaster that drops to 0 so he can pack it away again
>>
>>165121352
>instead of spending an hour a day for 365 days to get a decent decklist, don't you think it'd be easier to work an average work week and the drop cash to get the same result

It's better to spend time than money on shit like this, because the money cost very quickly becomes batshit insane, and presumably you're deriving some kind of entertainment from the act of merely playing the game (though that hypothesis has gotten more and more shaky lately).
>>
>>165119308
>Drake in aggro shaman
I think you mean """""""""""""""""""Midrange"""""'"'''''''""""""""""""""
>>
Why did they make combat in this game so retarded? And dumbed down?
>>
File: 40acff4e.png (309KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
40acff4e.png
309KB, 400x550px
did someone say rogue weapon?
>>
>>165123139
Of all the OC fags I've ever seen in this shit general, that is actually pretty cool.
>>
>>165123139
> rogue
should be 5 mana
>>
FUCK AGGRO SHAMAN, I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF IT. OH WOW, YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING FLAMETONGUE TO THE RIGHT SO YOU COULD PLAY A FREE FUCKING WOLFRIDER SO FUCKING SKILLED FUCK THIS FUCKING BULL SHIT FAGGOT FUCKING GAME EVERY FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER RUNS THIS BULLSHIT TIER 0 OP FUCKING FAGGOT CLASS AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT IF THEY GET THE NUT DRAW, LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE FUCK THIS GAME, AND FUCK EVERY FAGGOT PLAYING THAT FUCKING BULL SHIT DECK FUCK EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING KIKE I FUCKING HATE ANY FAGGOT RUNNING THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
>>165125852
it's only game. why u heff to be mad?
>>
>>165124283
>5 mana
No you idiot, because then they could play it on the same turn as... uh... deadly poison blade flurry!

6 mana!
>>
>some faggot started spectating your arena run
>everything freeze
>can't do anything
>heartharena notified me I lost
FIX
YOUR
FUCKING
GAME
BLIZZARD
>>
>>165127491
No :^))
>>
>>165127730
fuck you, blizzard senpai
>>
>>165123139
Rogue doesn't deserve anything good until the classic set is gutted.
>>
>>165127491
Anon you just need to respect that the titan company Blizzard doesn't have time to fix one tiny bug in a simple card game, they're simply too busy trying to build shelter and gather food.
;^)))
>>
>>165128071
They won't get anything good even when classic will be kill
>>
how do i build decks that arent completely trash?
>>
>>165128916
you learn yourself.
Or you netdeck.
>>
>>165128916
Learn what 20 cards create the skeleton for each class, fill in the blanks with whatever memes you want.
>>
File: tfwDrinkingUnfilteredWater.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
tfwDrinkingUnfilteredWater.gif
3MB, 309x313px
JUST STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT GAME. JUST UNINSTALL IT, THIS SHIT GAME IS NOT WORTH IT..
t. ~2 months free
>>
>>165129209
>"free"
>still shitposts on /hsg/
Yes, sure.
>>
>>165129209
I still do dailies and hit rank 5 on the last few days of the season. I want to have enough gold to buy the next adventure.
>>
Would pauper mode work in HS?
>>
>>165129259
Honestly /hsg/ was/is the best part of this game. I still come here sometimes, it's not as bad as playing hearthstone.
>>
How did we not get a full dust refund on the cards that rotated into wild?
>>
>>165130109
how are they moving classic into wild, year after sayint it will be evergreen and half a year after releasing a welcome bundle made of classic cards
>>
>>165129868

Oh god, you're absolutely right, I must have spended at least five times more time on hsg than playing HS

Bitching and shitposting here is so much more fun than playing shitstone
>>
>>165130109
Who why buy new expansions when you could just craft everything?
>>
This game is in a terrible state
Coin + doomsayer is literally too slow and you can get burst down on turn 4
>>
>that's how you win against Kripp boys, top deck 10 turns in a row

How up your own ass can you be
>>
>>165130965
The alternative is long, drawn out games where things like Bran+Kazakus decide games or bran+Drakonid operative. Getting rushed down sucks but control games are fucking boring.

You think you want a control meta, but you don't.
>>
>>165131016
Not as deep As I am inside your mum right now boii.
>>
>>165131151
Every meta is terrible
I want multiple archetypes to work
>>
kripp is getting absolutely destroyed on rng this stream, its fucking funny
>>
>>165131016
that's why I am watching his videos only when he talks, not when he plays the game
>>
if i was kripp i would have logged of hours ago
>>
>>165132304
He's getting free money, why stop?
>>
8 mages in a row, fuck this game.
>>
>>165132535
its not free money, hes creating content

yeah hes not doing manual labor but its still his job
>>
File: 1482597845868.png (154KB, 493x463px) Image search: [Google]
1482597845868.png
154KB, 493x463px
>tfw you pool 3 quests and finally have to log in to do them
>>
>>165132535
The money isn't completely free if you feel like killing yourself every time you play it
>>
>>165133631
I feel like killing myself even if i don't play, should i start streaming?
>>
https://clips.twitch dot tv/nl_kripp/ZealousChimpanzeeOSkomodo

I love seeing people lose to meme decks. And different from when you lose to netdecked tier 1 decks, you don't actually feel mad when losing
>>
>>165133391
is that you shaun king?
>>
So I finally broke down and crafted myself an Aggro Shaman deck. And I STILL lose to Pirate Warrior and Renolock 80% of the time. The Renolocks seem to be obscenely lucky at ALWAYS drawing a board clear early on or a Reno by turn 6, but I don't get how this deck is supposed to beat PW 60%+ of the time like the statistics say.
>>
>>165135089
ur dum kid
>>
>>165125852
You're being unreasonable. If you went to a fencing class with a butter knife, you don't blame other people for bringing rapiers, you just make sure to bring a rapier to the next class. I got tired of getting BTFO by Aggro, so I went aggro myself. Would have went Reno, but I'm too poor for those Lego-full decks.
>>
>>165135113
I can see how that's a legitimate assumption, but I don't think I am: I went rank 5 every month with just about 5 hours of play per week until this expansion.
>>
>>165133391
I'll do mine every day if it's 50 gold or more, but will leave it to try rolling again if it's 40
>>
File: Screenshot_20170110_111721.png (267KB, 575x511px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170110_111721.png
267KB, 575x511px
Hoo-boy. My dick is going to be sore tonight.
>>
>>165135502

reminder to scroll down to the 10-30 viewers on twitch for the real qts
>>
I sincerely don't even know what they were thinking when designing this
>>
>>165136970
le random shenanigans :D buy packs
>>
>>165136970
Only scenario I could imagine it good for is if the enemy is outnumbering the Warlock with an abundance of fragile minions
>>
>>165136970
Some nigger used this during the one card only brawl and won.
>>
>>165136970
>acolyte of pain + PO + this for some juicy draws, meme hard
>>
>>165137559

>Acolyte doesn't get pinged once
>Waste 3 cards for nothing
>>
>>165136970
It's a comeback card, but also effective if you're running an "X per unit of damage" deck. So Watcher would benefit from this.
>>
>>165136970

it's interesting, I memed a few board clears with this
>>
can't invite people to do the play a friend quest anymore what''s going on?
>>
File: 200px-Wild_icon_large.png (71KB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Wild_icon_large.png
71KB, 200x243px
Why don't more people play Wild?

Standard seems the obvious choice when you're a new player and back when I started with Old Gods it was pretty convenient to not have to deal with GvG and Naxx cards, but now after having built up a large collection and stockpile of dust I feel like Wild might not be such a bad idea after all.

Pretty much considered it a graveyard for cards up to this point, but if you get out of that mindset it might not be a huge tragedy if Team5 really does decide to rotate out the Classic set.

Actually I would prefer if they rotated out all of Classic rather than hand picking cards to rotate out or nerfing them.
>>
>>165139764
>Why don't more people play Wild?
because people missing GvG or Naxx cards are fucked and it costs more to craft these cards than to buy new packs
>>
>>165131151

Most enjoyable games I've had are to the wire control mirrors. You both have the same cards and it's chess.

Heh Greetings, who goes there, I'm in charrrge now requires no skill it's literally who top decks best. Tl;dr stop being 8 years old and impatient.
>>
File: smug.jpg (47KB, 308x362px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
47KB, 308x362px
>>165119375
>The only thing that I want more than punch it is to fill it with my semen again and again until it stops being smug.
impossible

this is a real unedited picture, i know it looks warped
>>
>>165131151
>>165139825
You're both dumb. A midrange meta would be best.
>>
File: meme_rhino_mtg.png (133KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
meme_rhino_mtg.png
133KB, 223x311px
>>165139982

Did someone say midrange meta
>>
>>165139808
I see your point, not being able to buy Naxx really kills it for me. Especially when I want to run cards like Feugen and Stalagg, but don't actually want to craft them.
>>
>>165140219

Jesus christ, I just realized that now anyone who wants to meme it up with Thaddius they need to spend 3200 dust

What is Team 5 even doing by not allowing them to buy!?

As I said before, just have wild adventures on a different tab and put a lot of warnings that the cards are not available for standard
>>
>>165140219
>>165140454
Old post about when Wild was first announced and old cards were removed from the shop

https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/134928684/#134958295
>Buying a GvG pack costs you 100 gold
>Crafting a GvG pack costs you a minimum of 260 dust

THIS is the reason they are taking the packs out of the shop, not so people dont get confused but because it gives them a lot more money in the long run, since the only way to get dust is via dusting cards for 1/4th the value

So if you want to craft a GvG pack, you need to buy a maximum of 6.5 packs (40 dust each)

Or an average of 2.5 packs (assuming you get 100 dust from the pack)

Either way Wild is screwed and the ultimate p2w mode and NO new player, that doesnt have Naxx and GvG will be able to compete in it next year, when their current cards go to Wild mode.
>>
sityak#2475 EU

80g challenge a friend quest
everyone but that euromage faggot
>>
>>165140541

>Wild will only get more and more expensive to get into it

Oh man, at least in mtg if you try to buy into a format and don't like you can just re-sell your cards but whenever you craft a card and you don't like it you are fucked
>>
>>165140219
>>165140454
>>165140541
Crafting all of Naxx costs you 11,520 dust, when you could just spend 3500 gold

Sorry Wild F2Pers, no fun for you
>>
File: zendikar_vampires440799.jpg (450KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
zendikar_vampires440799.jpg
450KB, 1200x877px
>HS has some great design space to be explored
>Team 5 just decides to ignore it and keeps printing one mana 3/2s and minor variations from classic cards

Why does Team 5 hate HS so much?
>>
>>165140996
I wish they wouldn't restrict themselves to legendaries when it comes to printing interesting cards.

At least we got Dirty Rat.
>>
when you play on a phone or tablet you can get matched against the pc too right

and similar as a pc player against phone tablets cuz it really doesnt matter like they are all the same game
>>
>>165141165
I remember some anon saying he ran Nozdromu specifically to fuck with mobile players.
>>
>>165141142

This is such a problem

And even then, some leggos are still super underwhelming. Look at fucking hon'cho, why is he a legendary? Its literally the same effect the commons have, just bigger. Aya? Hey, its just jade spirit + the rogue jade minion. Only the kabal leggo got some development into it
>>
>>165141441
>Han'Cho
>Aya
Those are at least somewhat useful. Don't even get me started on fucking Wrathion which is just a shitty version of the Curator.
>>
>>165140996

The paying audience is too dumb.
>>
>>165140996
Players wouldn't understand new mechanics. Players don't even know how to attack with patches
>>
>>165117636
>he doesn't know about kragg

Fuck off newfag
>>
>>165141578

I know they are at least useful, but couldn't they make at least something different? Like, be useful in the archetype but act different?

And that brings another point to the discussion, more than half if not most legendaries are straight up dust tier

As you said, Wrathion is useless, but there's also Beardo (why the fuck is this a legendary?), Sally, Genzo, Fucking Goya, and the king of all, Noggenfogger

Most of these feel like epics, and even that's a stretch
>>
File: omniscience_mtg.jpg (438KB, 1000x1377px) Image search: [Google]
omniscience_mtg.jpg
438KB, 1000x1377px
Just fucking give us enchantments/artifcats, it even already exists in the party portals brawl REEEEEEEEE
>>
>draw 20 cards
>play 1 babbling book
>play 2 cabalist tomes
>cant find a single flamestrike
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>165142353

What are you talking about? Wrathion is great in entire dragon but one nourish and one jade card decks. You burn your entire deck and get unlimited idols!

You guys just haven't explored the depths of the meta yet!
>>
File: defias clenaer 64654.png (193KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
defias clenaer 64654.png
193KB, 286x395px
>Print out a bunch of silver bullet cards in meme streets that are ultra specific
>In a game without sideboard

Why the fuck is this even an epic?
>>
>>165142913

10 mana win the game?

Isn't that just druid anvina combo?
>>
>>165143564

Ps don't try it. You never get all 3 in your hand to even start the lols and even casual is full of meta t1 decks.
>>
File: helium.png (107KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
helium.png
107KB, 800x388px
>get a dopplegangster from firelands portal
>next game get a bomb squad
2-3 arena run with a good deck
>>
>>165143648

10 mana in magic is a lot different than 10 mana in HS, you have to build your deck around that card just so you can actually put it into the battlefield
>>
>>165143750

Bomb squad...holy fuck I would kill myself...o wait.
>>
>>165143625
they are scared of jade nzoth rogue :^)
>>
File: HS_Regular_Akama.png (354KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
HS_Regular_Akama.png
354KB, 400x573px
Post some OC, will ya?
>>
Looking for someone to trade Play a friend! quest with (160g each), online atm. EU: BestMageEU#2304
>>
>>165145561
add me
I'm BestMageEU#2302
>>
>>165145561
right here buddy. BestMageEU#2303
>>
>>165145561
add BestMageEU#2308
>>
>>165117168
Yeah but that's actually a shitcan play 99% of the time. Saving the coin and a 1 drop is really important for auctioneer/edwin/questing. Just play control Warr if you hate rogue so much
>>
>>165146164
but cuntrol gets fucked by concealed auctioneers

i think you meant to say pirate warrior
>>
File: 74d9c7d1.png (320KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
74d9c7d1.png
320KB, 400x543px
>>165145296

Meta breaker.
>>
>>165146790

>Enemy pirate*

Just realised how toxic that shit would be if you could coin and kill your own patches.
>>
>>165146539
I can understand someone fapping to porn but card games need an interesting theme, look and feel and weeb shit is never, ever it.
>>
>>165146251
No it absolutely does not. If you aren't a retard and don't clear shitter tokens and other garbage you can almost always wipe everything with brawl or rather and brawl. Not to mention preemptively pulling questing Edwin and auctionneers
If you're getting frequently rolled by rogues that didn't draw the absolute nuts as control warrior you probably need to learn a lot more about control and resource management
>>
>>165146790
Literally every pirate deck would run 2 for a week, eat eachother alive, and nobody would play pirates whatsoever anymore
>>
>>165147024
Rat and brawl*
>>
>>165105689
Imagine this Brawl:
You get to play as a hero without hero power
But you can have in your deck cards from any class
>>
>>165146790
>use on your free Patches
>have STB and a 3/4 on turn 1 with coin

This shit would be staple in Pirates since it's fucking insane even when the enemy isn't a pirate deck.
>>
Should I even bother making a lock and load deck? are they good? Any pointers?
>>
>>165147654
hunters mark 1 mana LMAO. USE IT TO COUNTER PIRATES BRO
>>
>>165143625
If it was a lesser quality, I think plenty of people would have made a couple just for the double-deathrattle brawl and then never touched them again
>>
File: 23438100.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
23438100.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
ELOISE IS LIVE
ELOISE IS LOVE
>>
>>165148838
Fuck off.
>>
>>165148838
>weebverse
I tried this game and is so boring.
>>
>>165135502
I just want the two of them to fuck on stream already. My balls have been blue for too long.

>>165119817
Savijz please go.
>>
>>165149221
>I tried this game and is so boring

Not much different from HS there, and I'm a HS player
>>
>>165119817
I'm sure your personnel is very happy.
>>
File: budget Renomage.png (340KB, 241x982px) Image search: [Google]
budget Renomage.png
340KB, 241x982px
I unpacked myself an Inkmaster Solia yesterday, so I figured I'd throw together a Reno mage deck. But then I realized I'm missing a fuckton of important Reno and mage cards.

I did what I could with what I had (no Thalnos, Kazakus, arcane blast, cabalist tome or Karazhan (the entire adventure)), but does anything strike out as being especially terrible and in need of immediate removal?

>Rafaam is a real MVP with Inkmaster it turns out
>Venture Co. might be bad, but I needed something in that mana range
>might cut Brann since he's pretty useless without Kaz or Babbling
>Mad Bomber looks like a meme card but he's been super useful against early aggro
I know it's terrible without Kazakus, but I've somehow gotten 4 consecutive wins with this.
>>
>>165149561
im gonna report you
>>
>>165149653
Is my deck that bad? It just got me to rank 17 in its first few games
>>
>>165149561
Add in an Argent Horserider for the extra Rafaam + Solia memes.
>>
>>165147110

As I said, meta breaker. Fuck pirates.

>>165147580

Already fixed that in the next post.
>>
>>165150020

Even though I already started playing shadowverse, thats still a ridiculous and awful design
>>
File: meme streets of gadgetzan.jpg (132KB, 521x438px) Image search: [Google]
meme streets of gadgetzan.jpg
132KB, 521x438px
Play Hearthstone.
>>
>>165149940
Oh damn, I hadn't thought of Rafaaming a charge minion with it, that sounds good.

I'll replace Brann with that then, since I'm missing pretty much all the good Brann synergy cards. Cheers.
>>
>>165150020
why would i play your inferior game?
>>
>>165150020
why would i play a weeb game?
>>
>>165150563
>>165150638

Trying too hard there man
>>
File: 0021.png (15KB, 99x56px) Image search: [Google]
0021.png
15KB, 99x56px
Just filter it out, fellows.
>>
File: kek.png (2MB, 1241x878px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2MB, 1241x878px
>playing doomsayer
>in mirror match

why?
>>
>>165150638
Tasty underage virgin anime PUSSY
>>
File: thing.png (34KB, 859x415px) Image search: [Google]
thing.png
34KB, 859x415px
>>165150781
>>
AMAZ CANT WAKE UP
>>
>1 post every 8 minutes
kek

thread is going to be even more dead once ben takes away more cards next rotation
>>
File: 0004.png (43KB, 144x109px) Image search: [Google]
0004.png
43KB, 144x109px
>>165152560
I actually can't wait for Rotation. I like new cards, no matter what. And unlike you fellows, I actually like and play Wild.
>>
>>165152668
> he doesnt know ben is rotating classic cards as well, ensuring more people quit because the game is completely p2w

HAHAHA
>>
>>165152762
can't wait. f2poorfags are a blight.
>>
>>165153036
enjoy playing an even deader game with everyone playing the same 3 rock paper scissor decks
>>
File: 15478y9676645.png (533KB, 615x336px) Image search: [Google]
15478y9676645.png
533KB, 615x336px
>still no good online Yugi/Magic platform
>>
Troggggzzz Ruuuleee
>>
>>165149561
I unpacked a raza and tried to make a fun reno priest. Even dusted for a shadowform and kaz. Still practically unplayable due to this shit meta. I run into net deck garbage in casual, fuck this game.
>>
>>165154548

Even though it gets stomped sometimes, Reno Priest can still be pretty fun though if you have all the cards
>>
>>165154710
>All the cards
Having to spend 6 gorrilion dollars, or an equivalent amount of your lifespan, to get all the super specific cards for a mediocre deck that gets crushed by the (way cheaper) prevailing netdecks fucking sucks. It would be fun if at least the fucking casual mode had some deck variety, let alone ranked.
But Brode will continue to defend this trash meta. I hope the numbers drop on this game and he gets canned for being a retard.
>>
>>165154938

One of the most sucky things about HS is that if you actually want to play interesting/fun decks you need to have a LOT of cards, and the only way for this is to have spend a lot of money as you said or be dead inside by having played this game for too long

Sadly, I identify with the latter
>>
File: I Have Given Up.png (396KB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
I Have Given Up.png
396KB, 420x350px
Is anyone here able to see Zeriyah's Tweets? She keeps rejecting my various accounts. Does she post anything remotely interesting?
>>
is russia hacking the internet slow and making nothign in america work?
>>
>>165155581
>community manager
>making your account private
nice employees you got there
>>
What has the Hearthstone development team done right in your eyes?
>>
>>165156029
welcome bundle was the only good thing
>>
>>165105689
Here's what confuses me about there "we don't want to alienate new players/returning players" attitude, people who play all the time and likely buy the most packs want more frequent balance changes.

They're basically saying we care more about some dude who plays once a month and has maybe bought 5 packs in all his time playing hearthstone than we do about dedicated players who have probably bought 100+ packs.

Are there really just so many more casual players that it is profitable for blizzard to cater to them? There's no way they spend more individually than people who play all the time.
>>
File: Secrets.png (269KB, 237x720px) Image search: [Google]
Secrets.png
269KB, 237x720px
Okay. So. I know this looks like a meme deck, and it is, but I've actually had some success with this thing. It took me a while to get a feel for what to mulligan and when to play certain secrets (Potion of Polymorph is surprisingly good against pirate warrior if you can get a Lackey discount on it), but you can get some fantastic tempo swings with it, and people get so fucking tilted once they play into some of the less common secrets.
>>
>quest for gold for arena
>it's another dragon priest
>constantly emotes while making new and exciting plays like t1 twilight welp into t2 SW:P/Netherspite into t3 wyrmrest agent+PW:S into t4 Twilight Guardian and 140IQ shit like Brann+Drakenfuck
>drakendick op copies my goddamn storm guardian and Ragnaros
>wreck his shit with golden dopplegansta + evolves
>he's actually so stunned by the dopple turns that he ropes both times while hovering over cards trying to figure out what to do just to make sloppy trades
>I eventually end up with 3 2/2 wobbling runts, one healy totem and like 13 hp
>he slams down Ysera and goes face with Drakennigger instead of removing the runts, followed by a "Well Played!"
>Bloodlust my runts and healstick for lethal
>you have received a new friend request

god why are there so many netdecks WITH THE LEGEND CARDBACK AT RANK 15 I just wanna play dumb shit like dopplegangsta shaman or handbuff beast hunter ft. knuckles and not have to queue into WHO GOES THERE! I'M IN CHAAARGE NOW or Reno shits who ALWAYS SPAM EMOTES as if any play actually matters in this rank. I unpacked Knuckles, Don Han'Cho and Finja and I can't even run any decks around them because everything is maximum damage PIRATES or maximum value RENO. EVEN IN CASUAL.
>>
>>165156297
We don't have specific data, so its quite possible that casuals that play the game once and a while bring in more than dedicated players.
Given how difficult this game is to get into, I don't see how this is possible. As much as they try to cater to new players, it is shit for nee players unless you put obscene amounts of time into it. Which virtually no one in that purchase bracket will do. They'll just move on to another phone game.
>>
File: NO I AM THE STRONGEST HUMAN.png (3MB, 1125x1620px) Image search: [Google]
NO I AM THE STRONGEST HUMAN.png
3MB, 1125x1620px
SECRET AGENT, COMING THROUGH
>>
>>165156415
as someone who has only gotten legend once but uses his legend card back all the time I often hang out in the shitter ranks playing bad decks for fun.

sometimes plebs even add me after a loss to shit talk about beating a "legend" when I'm playing crap like handbuff paladin, it's pretty funny.

The guys who play netdecks at rank 15 are a cancer though.
>>
>>165156612
>it's quite possible
>I don't see how this is possible

Honestly anon I can't imagine that they make more money off casuals. Maybe it's just that they want to make more money off casuals? It is a bigger market so maybe they're just trying to steer the game in that direction but as you said the cost of entry is so high now I don't see how they could do that.

Although the high cost of standard currently has allot to do with their being so many sets in it, there will normally be less this year is just fucked cause of when they decided to start it and do the next rotation.
>>
>>165156029

They made a pretty cool game to watch on twitch, i.e. its awesome watching people get btfo and get salty
>>
>>165156721

Oh I don't mind the legend card back since I can appreciate that someone made the soul crushing grind at one point. It's just when I see the card back coupled with Tier S netdecks and emote spamming in the shitter ranks that I get ultra triggered

I also like to send friend requests to say GG or talk about a cool play/ask what they had in hand even when I lose but 99% of the time people accept and immediately shittalk about beating me with their ultra cool netdeck and unfriend. :(

I'm honestly surprised at how well gangsta shaman works though. Not sure if it's because I'm at a shit rank or b/c people mulligan a certain way, antipicating that I'm aggro and then don't know how to respond to the evolve turns since I try to bait their big dick removal. I might actually play more than 2 games a day if I keep this winstreak.
>>
>>165157227
lately I'm playing 0 games a day. until more balance changes come I'm done with the game.

And yea I always would add people after a good match and never shit talk anybody even if I am mad about something, I always accept requests too though and not once has an accepted request been friendly. I just have a laugh and delete them though it's no bid deal.
>>
>>165107189
>Manaless Dredge
i haven't played M:TG regularly since Ice Age. it always amazes me to see how sophisticated everything got.
>>
I want to play a meme shaman deck
>>
>>165158021
then do it, just try not to cry to much when you get your shit pushed in by patches and small time buc
>>
>>165142207
To clarify, I meant that patches killed HS, not just team 5's completely unimaginative "chaaaaarge" memery.
>>
>>165158081
Eventually we will all lose interest and drop the game if it comes to that
>>
>playing freeze mage
>against dragon priest
>Secret Asian coming thru
>next turn
>mage secret
FUGGING ebin dude, such a balanced and fair card desu
>>
File: outskilled.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
outskilled.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>>165158909
>>
>>165157227
>>165157452
>opponent wins off of some insane play/draw/rng
>don't concede immediately like a bitch and emote "well played" when he kills me
>add them after to say gg and all that
>not a single person in all the time I've played this game (pre-naxx) has ever added me back
>they all just assume I'm some assmad sperg that only friend's them so I can call them a fag or something

10/10 Brode, the playerbase for your game is so shit that it's actually tearing itself apart. 99% of the people that play are apparently angry little cunts and the other 1% refuse to be friendly because they assume you're an angry little cunt.
>>
>>165159113
if you say well played after insane play/draw/rng 99% assume it's meant ironic
>>
File: 1463481898529.png (41KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
1463481898529.png
41KB, 500x256px
>Opponent plays some card i've never seen, Kabal Chemist.
>"Add a random potion? I guess it'll be something like deal 2 damage, draw a card, or freeze a minion. Not enough to save him."
>mfw 5 damage board clear.
>>
>>165136970
i played against an egg zoolock in wild who used this to try to break open some nerubian eggs.
5 hit his face, 2 hit my face, 2 hit a minion on my side.
beat him 2 turns later.
>>
>>165159113
I feel like the launcher is just really, really slow at delivering requests. A lot of the time I don't see requests until 20 minutes later when i've been shitposting on lolgen.
>>
>>165122269

Brann is LoE...
>>
>>165159928
aye and thank fuck for that
>>
>a game against a Renolock drags on really fucking long
>it's down to him as Jaraxxus in fatigue, and me with 5 cards in the deck still
>have 11 damage in hand, he's at 13 health
>his field will kill me next turn, so I decide to use my cards to clear and hope to draw an answer
>he takes 3 fatigue damage when his turn starts
>could have had lethal
Fuck I'm retarded.
>>
>>165160295
k
>>
>>165111072
Just make a premade format. The decks wouldn't even need to be good against standard/wild meta, as long as they were balanced against each other and you could play them in isolation for the regular rewards.
>>
>>165159892
Eh maybe. I usually get them pretty quick and it's never anything other than "WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOP-DECKED __________ YOU FUCKING FAG SHITTER I HOP UR MUM DYE OF ASS CANSUR"
>>
>>165160327
Thanks for the (You)
>>
>>165157227
>>165157452
>>165159113
The only time I ever wanted to add someone after a match was when I was playing in the dead of night during the curvestone brawl and played agains the same guy three times in a row.

I thought it was fun, but he might've just been mad.
>>
>>165161602
kek, I love when I match with someone several times in a row

especially if they just beat me and I get to hand it back to them
>>
>>165105689
blizzard is actually using their accounts to spam reddit with threads calling for less criticism, why is this allowed ?
>>
File: Darwin-Pirate-Shammy.jpg (151KB, 1170x772px) Image search: [Google]
Darwin-Pirate-Shammy.jpg
151KB, 1170x772px
>>165162063
Lost to him first, then won twice with this deck vs C'Thun Druid which based on the previous games I played was one of my worse matchups.

I really liked this brawl though. It might be better if instead of changing brawls every week they just added them to a list so everyone could pick which one they want to play and maybe add a counter to show how many people are playing it so you don't queue for dead brawls.
>>
>>165162683
source?
>>
#RotateBrode

get it trending
>>
File: Bossnass.jpg (99KB, 616x760px) Image search: [Google]
Bossnass.jpg
99KB, 616x760px
>>165158909

>Freeze Mage player complains about Ice Block being unfair
>>
>in fatigue war
>mage can't do simple math so I'm stuck there for an extra 4 minutes
>>
>>165157089
It is theoretically possible, but not realistically possible. Unlike most phone games, you are not rewarded with consistent wins when you start except against the shit ai. I lost 90% of my matches when I first started. Most people would say "Fuck this" and move on instead of sticking with it, let alone spending money.
>>
File: 0000000000.png (405KB, 1155x892px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.png
405KB, 1155x892px
I wish I could get a job on hearthstone and do nothing for 8 months out of the year
>>
>>165147024
Yeah the rogue has to play super on point in the cwarrior mu because it's so easy to fuck up one board set up and just lose the game. Or you overextend on the auctioneer turn and blow a resource you'll need or now dont have enough cards to explode the edwin or questing etc etc.
>>
Boy it sure is great how aggro is so efficient in this game that it consistently pushes every other deck type out of the meta season after season. That is until it becomes """""""""""""midrange""""""""""""""

>see: aggro with late game because aggro deserves late game
>>
Two games in a row they play Reno for the body right before entering a fatigue war

What are these people even doing
>>
>>165166510
>why are retards playing this retarded game?

Shut the fuck up retard.
>>
>>165166242
Remember the time Trump added Highmanes in the face hunter deck and called it a """""hybrid""""" hunter?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170110_203255.png (389KB, 657x851px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170110_203255.png
389KB, 657x851px
>>
File: meme.png (352KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
352KB, 400x573px
>>
>>165167329
It's going to be a trainwreck.
>>
File: 1564378659678.jpg (104KB, 450x567px) Image search: [Google]
1564378659678.jpg
104KB, 450x567px
>>165167329
Pure coincidence that its at the same date as the Magic Prerelease
>>
>>165167329
Spam them with questions about Shaku
>>
>>165166779
"""hybrid""" was face + shredders
"""midrange"""" was face + shredders + highmanes
>>
>>165167619
No shit, what set? I haven't been down to my local comic book store since I stopped working there. Might be nice to drop in and play some sealed.
>>
>>165168640
aether revolt on friday/saturday
>>
>>165166510
ur rank 17 moron
and tempo reno is fine if you have that girl that shuffles him into your deck again
>>
>play druid
>opponent plays 2+ minions that have more than one health each
>lose instantly

Gr8 game.
>>
>>165167329
Someone needs to ask them why they won't lower the bar for entry if they really support the new player experience when they use "new players" as an excuse to not print complex cards.
>>
>>165169939
This has literally never happened to me.
>>
>>165170349
Then you don't play druid.
>>
>>165170229
I can give you the answer right now. They'll "look into it".
>>
>>165170229
"Well, we really feel like the new player experience revolves around building your own card collection. Our quest and dust system actually makes Hearthstone™ more accessible than any physical card game out there!"

Screencap this, I guarantee it will be horrifyingly close to what I just typed.
>>
>>165170426
Played beast druid for a month, never had this problem.
>>
>>165170229
>>165170794
Someone ask them about Wild being too expensive and sending cards there is just a way to kill them.

>Buying a GvG pack costs you 100 gold
>Crafting a GvG pack costs you a minimum of 260 dust

THIS is the reason they are taking the packs out of the shop, not so people dont get confused but because it gives them a lot more money in the long run, since the only way to get dust is via dusting cards for 1/4th the value

So if you want to craft a GvG pack, you need to buy a maximum of 6.5 packs (40 dust each)

Or an average of 2.5 packs (assuming you get 100 dust from the pack)

Either way Wild is screwed and the ultimate p2w mode and NO new player, that doesnt have Naxx and GvG will be able to compete in it next year, when their current cards go to Wild mode.

Crafting all of Naxx costs you 11,520 dust, when you could just spend 3500 gold
>>
>>165170516
>>165170794
>more accessible than any physical card game out there
So tell them to compare it to other digital card games.

Shadowverse posters insist that their game is more accessible, here's their chance to knock HS down a peg and do some good at the same time.
>>
>>165170229
If the bar for entry was a lot lower they wouldn't be the most jewish online tcg by a wide margin.
>>
File: file.png (526KB, 653x847px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
526KB, 653x847px
>>165167329
wow thanks brode
>>
File: higher than anyone.jpg (242KB, 556x1280px) Image search: [Google]
higher than anyone.jpg
242KB, 556x1280px
>>165171107
>In their darkest hour, the denizens of /hsg/ call upon the most unlikely of allies
>The shitposters of /svg/....
>>
>>165169939

Sounds like you need some spell damage
>>
>>165170965
Beast druid is minion heavy. I'm talking about the fact that just about every other class has a way of taking back the board from a large minion deficit. If a shaman clears your board with a lightning storm and plays feral spirits, you lose. The only way to clear those two 2/3's now is to use multiple spells, which leave you less mana for minions, so while you try to claw your way back onto the board your opponent is just pumping out more minions that you can't deal with because you need 7 removal spells every time you want to kill more than one minion.

>>165171660
Running two drakes and a thalnos, it helps occasionally but druid is just a trash heap right now. Of course the moment I decide I want to get the golden malfurion portrait is the time that druid finally fails to have a tier one deck.
>>
>>165171162
megalul
>>
>>165105689
People still play this?
LOL
>>
File: 074.jpg (313KB, 1447x2048px) Image search: [Google]
074.jpg
313KB, 1447x2048px
>>165172094
no, just shitpost and spam zeriyah
>>
>>165171162
I really hope it will be a shitshow full of trolls, and accusations resulting in a ragequit.
>>
>>165172309
>>165171162
>>165167329
you need facebook to enter chat on the playheartstone stream
>>
did hsg make the zeriyah tribute?
that's why she made her twitter private isn't it?
>>
Just dropping by to inform you that 4/4 of my matches today have opened with my opponent dropping Small Time Buccaneer and then a weapon turn 2.

Taking unavoidable 6 damage and losing shortly after. Really very fun. Thanks for reading!
>>
File: one night.png (1MB, 1200x641px) Image search: [Google]
one night.png
1MB, 1200x641px
>>165172594
>did hsg make the zeriyah tribute?
what are you talking about?
>>
File: notroll.jpg (105KB, 973x274px) Image search: [Google]
notroll.jpg
105KB, 973x274px
>>165172309
Do not troll them! They get paid too much to deal with twitch chat trolls!! I really feel bad with all they have to deal with from the toxic community!
>>
>>165172727
this zeriyah posting gets a lil creepy sometimes

would a 2d tsun waifu be more appropriate for your needs, anon?
>>
reminder it's not pedophilia if she's an anime
>>
>>165172760
Here is a novel idea, if people cant or wont do their job, that job does not need to exist

Get rid of the position and save money Blizzard
>>
>>165172940
its just a single retard probably too fat to get out of his room spamming zeriyah. Pay him no mind his life cant get worse at this point
>>
>>165172940
zeriyah use to post here, she alluded to it on her twitter before she made it private
>>
Is hearthstone good yet
>>
>>165174325
Yes.
>>
>>165174325
nope, its worse than it has ever been

with the exception of when a broken deck wasnt nerfed

as a collective it is worse

everytime a new expansion comes out the game gets worse
>>
>>165174325
No of course not
>>
>you will never beat the shit out of the guy who shot his load over a zeriyah picture and recorded it
>>
>innovation was everywhere with unique decks before standard
>que year of the kraken
>innovation died uninteresting cards added
>reno/aggro take 80% of the ladder
hmmmmm. I always lie to myself saying that this game will eventually get good but that will never happen anymore. Standard killed this game
>>
>>165174695
Why would a reasonable person want to do that, Zeriyah?
>>
>>165173963
Haven is in a stronger place in the current meta. The haven prebuild is trash however. Don't buy it. It doesn't have Seraph which is probably going to be the card your decks revolve around for a good while.
>>
>>165174764
I started playing HS with Blackrock. It was pretty shit then and my stint didn't last long so don't fool yourself into thinking that Standard is the problem.
>>
>>165174695
That was me
>>
>>165156415
Evolve Shaman is actually excellent against WHO GOES THAR!!!
I have a near 90% winrate with my deck. DDragon dildo Priest is a whole different story. Very unfavored matchup.
>>
>>165175082
i doupt you even explored any of the unique decks available a the time. Im a deckbuilder by nature and i had at the time 7 unique decks i made and reached high ranks with. Now i only have 2 decks i can call unique and my own. The option i have now compared to then are fucking limited as fuck
>>
>>165175519
I played Midrange Shaman, Oil Rogue, Patron Warrior, Midrange Hunter, Zoolock, Control Priest, Dragon Priest, and Mech Shaman and hated all but the former two.
>>
>>165174695
wait did this actually happen
did she respond to it
how have i never heard about this

i know hearthstone is shit and i barely pay attention to these threads but still
>>
>new Eternal general made 1,5 hour ago
>the only post in it so far is "play shadowverse"

And I thought we had it bad.
>>
>>165175791
those are all netdecks. There were many more decks you could play and be competitive with. Example Otk Warrior/Echo control mage/Fatigue mage/Molden Echo mage/Ancestor call malygos shammy/Arcane giant otk lock/Hob paladin etc etc etc
>>
>>165175519
True it does feel more limited now. But, it might feel even more limited if standard didn't exist as weird as that sounds. If Naxx and GvG were still relevant, loatheb would still be a snap drop for turn 5 and boom would be the same for 7. A lot of people comment on how every hero has a "skeleton" and having shredder, loatheb, and boom still around seems like it would be more limiting in a sense.
>>
File: 1440596461648.gif (3MB, 244x233px) Image search: [Google]
1440596461648.gif
3MB, 244x233px
>>165160692
>tfw have lethal in hand
>draw a card that can be used as alternative win
>use the card I've drawn intentionally to make them think I just got the answer
>get fanmail after the match telling me how lucky I am
>>
>>165167329
On the same day Nintendo gives us Switch info. Can't wait for two trainwracks to happen.
>>
>>165176190
Kek, I've been guilty of that a few times. I've never gotten fan mail from it though unfortunately.

>>165176332
Fuck I hope the switch is good. I have never felt less compelled to buy another console than I have with any of the Wii's. I want Nintendo to be relevant again outside of handheld.
>>
File: 1471633876204.png (5KB, 275x293px) Image search: [Google]
1471633876204.png
5KB, 275x293px
>>165176150
>NETDECKS
Nigger everything you listed is an idea that has been throughly explored by other people. Just because an archetype has been established and proven to work you just write it off as "netdecks"? Catd game players are fucking stupid I swear.
>>
>>165176527
its true though. You are a netdecking faggot only able to follow other more intelligent than you like a sheep
>>
>>165171034
>Crafting all of Naxx costs you 11,520 dust, when you could just spend 3500 gold

>Started in January last year
>barely had any collection by the time standard was supposed to happen
>bought 1st win for Naxx because I knew that it would be the right way to play the game
>now can buy other wings with gold and play them
>can still get Naxx Heroic cardback

Damn I'm lucky I did the right decision. It was basically a wasted 700 gold at first, but now it's paying off. I will slowly get the wings and move to Wild as I do it. Then craft some key cards for it. No Boom though. That one will come later.
>>
give me one fucking reason mages should be able to play cards (not attack with minions and stuff, only play cards) on an iceblocked turn? in wow iceblock prevented any action from being taken
>>
>>165176150
those are all netdecks, you dumb cunt. just shitty ones.
>>
>>165176759
In wow mages can also blink away from their opponents to not take damage and go invisible. Why can't they do that in HS?
>>
>>165176950
not when i played otk warrior. The first deck i crafted was cycle otk warrior before anyone was playing charge
>>
>>165177201
you know otk warrior has been around since beta?
it was gorehowl into alex+charge. that deck is older than control warrior.

and no, you didn't invent giving charge to worgen. you netdecking trash.
>>
>>165176660
And you're a shitter trying to reinvent the wheel out of some misguided need to feel unique instead of just doing the smart thing which is just takingbestablished frameworks and adjusting them to suit your needs.
>>
>>165177579
>it was alex into charge
>in beta
>IN BETA
stop posting anon you have no clue what youre talking about. That happened at Brm with emperor charges
>>
File: IMG_2479.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2479.png
2MB, 1334x750px
What's the most crucial legendary in hand buffing Paladin?
Already have Tirion and raggy
>>
>chain blizzard blizzard flametrike
>dragon priest still has a board
Why is this allowed
>>
File: not broken.png (110KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
not broken.png
110KB, 200x282px
>>165177780
shut the fuck up you clueless piece of shit
>>
Kaede#11466 NA

free 80 gold first come first serve
>>
File: 1745634637345.png (407KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
1745634637345.png
407KB, 570x489px
>>165178043
>closed beta cards
this is your place
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (23KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
23KB, 565x575px
>>165178226
Are you such a fucking sheep you only started playing Hearthstone when it was popular? Pathetic.
>>
File: 1412117594408.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1412117594408.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>165177902
the burnbristle dude is pretty damn good. Aggro cucks almost always end up having to lose a minion or 2 AND heal you up. If you buff him up much at all they lose on the spot because they have to throw all their cards and the kitchen sink just to heal you to full.

i've been playing the dragon version of handbuff and it has done pretty well. Turns out having a gigantic technician on turn 3 wins games.
>>
File: 168546323423.jpg (62KB, 376x354px) Image search: [Google]
168546323423.jpg
62KB, 376x354px
>tfw still play my lorewalker lock up deck when im bored
Where did the time go. Filling my opponents hand with 8 deadly poisons was always a good feeling. What happened anons. It wasnt supposed to be this shitfest. Hearthstone was supposed to get good with more option for deckbuilding over time.
>>
>>165178973
WowHobbs pls go
>>
File: Fatigue.png (159KB, 284x426px) Image search: [Google]
Fatigue.png
159KB, 284x426px
Fill the rest of my deck out for me friends
>>
>>165179390
usually i fill garbage bins with trash. This is no exception i guess
>>
>>165179390
>reno
>spells
>>
>>165178723
dragon handbuff paladin is pretty fun, often because nobody fucking expects it

i think it may take some tweaking but i'm hyped to see if it gets any synergistic cards come rotation (granted it may well not but printing a singular dragon paladin card for karazhan seems like something with plausible follow-up), or encounters a favourable meta
>>
>>165179390
Doesn't Manic Soulcaster work only if you have no duplicates?
>>
>>165181875
nah dude

have you just seen it played in too many reno lists
>>
File: soulcaster.png (795KB, 658x606px) Image search: [Google]
soulcaster.png
795KB, 658x606px
>>165181875
Nah nigga
>>
File: Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif (378KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif
378KB, 208x200px
>>165171034
>>
>>165181875
there are no non-legendaries with that limitation
>>
File: halp.png (195KB, 185x670px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
195KB, 185x670px
r8 h8 contempl8

I'm trying to make something that can hate on pirate warrior but still rush down reno
>>
>>165182494
good job contributing to the aids that is this game
>>
Is freeze mage feasible without Alex and thaurissan?
>>
>>165182824
MEGALUL
>>
>>165182070
>>165182173
>>165182384
Guess I was wrong. Dunno why I thought it had that limitation.
>>
i have enough dust for a legendary
which one should i get?
i was thinking aviana or shaarj
>>
>>165182824
no
yes
>>
>>165182812
How? I'm trying to combat both cancerous decks at once.
>>
>>165182494
that's called aggro shaman
>>
File: 59.17.gif (8KB, 406x246px) Image search: [Google]
59.17.gif
8KB, 406x246px
>>165182893
>crafting a tgt leggo you can only play for a handful of months

don't do it boyo
>>
>>165183109
what should i do then
>>
>>165182824
fuck what would you play instead of alex, second kobold/pyroblast/ 2nd ice barrier?
>>
>>165183035
Failed to mention I'm trying to build a viable druid deck.
>>
File: 1483061058211.jpg (100KB, 914x892px) Image search: [Google]
1483061058211.jpg
100KB, 914x892px
>>165156415
>>165157227
>>165157452
>>165159113
The community is why I don't play this game as much as I used to. Hearthstone is a very anonymous game that feels very lonely to play, because you are not able to interact with your opponent outside of shady emotes that are usually interpreted with malicious intent. Friend requests are always assumed to be some assnuked netdecking shitlord (and they usually are) who's frustrated because his Rank 1 Legend Hearthpwn deck got blown out by RNG. The result is that, over the years that I've played, I haven't added a single person to my friends list.

In the end it makes for a very hollow gaming experience, where it feels like the guy on the other end of the board is perpetually pissed off at the game and is just grinding away to gain those precious stars. Even though none of us are professional gamers, and never will be, it always seems like the guy on the opposite end of the game just takes things too seriously. It becomes a shallow, unfun experience where you get nothing for winning and losing feels like an utter waste of time.

/blog
>>
>>165183217
usually i'd say something classic but even those aren't safe anymore
>>
What are the most likely targets that Ben is nerfing/removing from the classic packs?

Leeroy?
Rag?
Azure drake?
>>
>>165183953
If azure drake rotates, I rotate.
>>
>>165183953
drake
sylvanas
alex
ice block
rag
flame imp
doomguard
doomsayer
fire ax
truesilver
concecrate
flamestrike
>>
>>165183953
best deals anywhere
>>
>>165184106
>>165184324
This too.
>>
>>165184106
they need to relax the crafting costs its fucking sickening
would get a lot more people able to play the op decks and that would force new things to happen
>>
>>165184426
Anon I'm pretty sure both of those are on the chopping block.
>>
>>165182824
No. You need either of those.
Alex for a TTK or Thaurissan for a OTK.
With so much Reno and healing, OTK is the preferred way. But even than thanks to Kazakus they can easily get an additional 10 armor.

Freeze mage is garbage tier currently.
Aggro kills you long before you get your combo pieces, Reno can survive your spells easily.
>>
File: fuckingbrode.jpg (87KB, 287x1011px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingbrode.jpg
87KB, 287x1011px
>>165184106
>>165184426
and so will i
>>
>>165184148
Probably gadget and backstab too
>>
File: absolute disgust.jpg (10KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
absolute disgust.jpg
10KB, 228x223px
>>165184447
>you have to disenchant 80 commons to make a single gold one

>>165184549
>hey guys there's rotations and an evergreen set!
>everyone: no, don't do that, you're just going to end up butchering the evergreen set
>we're doing it anyway!
>wow fuck, nevermind, we're not doing that
>aren't you guys glad you have a dev team that listens to its players?
>>
>>165184676
dont forget eviscerate and fireball
execute got nerfed so that is safe
shield slam will go
>>
>>165183109
>crafting a tgt leggo you can only play for a handful of months
I wish I had enough dust to waste on Salad and Raza for the ultimate Inspire value. I have 4k dust, but I don't want to lose it all after the expansion.
Is Reno priest good in Wild?
>>
>>165184106
I rotate either way.
Wild is more balanced than Standard, which says a fucking lot about Team Retard and their retarded game.
>>
File: MVG.png (185KB, 658x768px) Image search: [Google]
MVG.png
185KB, 658x768px
>still playing kikestone in 2017
>>
>>165185517
>2017
>on 4chan

Fuck.
>>
File: cunny.jpg (106KB, 797x499px) Image search: [Google]
cunny.jpg
106KB, 797x499px
>>
Finally got enough coins to buy a wing of an adventure, should I go for Explorers, Blackrock or Naxx (wing 2)?
>>
>>165187383
If you like reno, I'd get reno. Will stay in wild for probably forever.
>>
>>165187383
at this point anon maybe you should start thinking about quiting this game
>>
>>165188002
Why? I'm having fun
>>
>>165188168
i guess you are an individual with a masochistic nature
>>
>>165187383
Buy 1st wing of all expansions and prepare to rotate to wild together with Azure Drake, Thalnos and Auctioneer.
>>
AHAHAHAHAH

I used Nourish when I refilled my crystals with Kun, 3rd card was Mark of Yshaarj, used that on Druid of the Flame, drew absolutely the needed Reno. I was close to death before I played him.
>>
>>165189649
>wild
>>
>>165188721
>>165187383
That's actually good advice to get first wings of each set about to rotate. If you get the first wing, you can complete them later on. If you don't, you will not have access to them ever again.
>>
>>165189857
Really? Didn't know that, went with explorer
>>
>>165189847
>not playing wild
>>
>>165106828
i did this with forgotten torch in reno mage
>>
File: SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (60KB, 572x633px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
60KB, 572x633px
>>
>>165190289
Good choice. Reno, Brann and Finley will likely always be played post rotation in wild.
>>
how much money would you recommend spending and where would you spend it if a friend would start the game right now on a fresh account
>>
>>165190638
absolutely zero money
>>
>>165190638
i would recommend you help your friend by suggesting he doesnt play
>>
>>165190638
I wouldn't recommend spending money on this game, but if you wanted a good standard collection you need to spend around $500, that is just for standard, but buy adventures first.
>>
>>165190638
It depends, really. Does he want to play competitively? He could buy the adventures, dust the retarded cards and build tier 1 decks within a few hours if he wanted- no pack buying necessary. If he is not trying to play competitively, then I dunno.
>>
>>165190638
buy a fun multiplayer game and play together, hearthstone as is isnt worth spending any money
>>
>>165190638
if you are a true friend you will tell them to play something else

the both of you could start accounts on another CCG that actually encourages players to play
>>
File: 1412655622554.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1412655622554.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Hit rank 5 today
>mfw this is the fastest I ever climbed
>>
>>165190638
you would tell him not to play the most jewish online tcg if you were a good friend
>>
>>165191185
I'm happy for you, you faggot weeb.
>>
>>165189857
I did that with Naxx so I'm only giving advice I tried myself.
Also it's really nice to be able to replay those Adventures and get the Heroic cardbacks. Also Kel with Priest is basically MvP for future heroic Adventures and always nice to have.
>>
>>165190638

I don't know their budget or what they're trying to accomplish in this game.
>>
>>165190638
Don't.
I'm still kinda enjoying the game, but it doesn't have a bright future. It's fun for some of us since we already have enough cards. Starting new from scratch with the awful meta, insane amount of must have rare, epic and lego cards, the adventures and possibly rotating classic cards, it's not a smart idea.

The game might always become good again and you can start then. But until then don't give Ben and his braindead team any money.
>>
File: 1466948009431.jpg (160KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
1466948009431.jpg
160KB, 1200x742px
>be me
>decide to try this pirate warrior everyone's been bitcing about
>lose 5 games with 1dmg/1mana off lethal
Why do people bitch about this deck, Reno decks absolutely destroy it, so does everything else.
>>
>>165191869
not when youre playing reno
>>
>>165191869
You just got insanely unlucky.
Renos will almost never have answers to your board.
>>
>>165190638

Honestly the game is so bad for new players, I wouldn't have him spend any money on it. A lot of people who still play now just have all the cards they need anyway so they can enjoy their netdecks, and if he does ladder they are going to run into netdecks even at rank 25.

If he was going to spend any money on the game, like he REALLY wanted to for some reason buy adventures, it offers solo content and some guaranteed good cards.
>>
Should I craft Raza and Saraad for Reno Priest?

If dubs, then it's a definite yes.
>>
Any tips for beating heroic sun raider phaerix?

he's kicking my shit in
>>
>>165192030
I know but what the actual fuck, they always have fucking reno on 6.
>>
>>165192181

No because Reno is rotating out soon and 1of dicks will be rendered completely unplayable.
>>
>>165191869
Reno is literally a coin flip against that most the time.
If they have Reno in their first 15 cards, they probably win, if not, you probably win.

Though you can still get some crazyass turn 4 lethal if you get lucky.
>>
>>165192239
silence then destroy the thing and he's ez
>>
>>165192265
I'm planing to move to wild with the next rotation anyways. I can't keep up with this shit.
>>
>Play reno priest against reno lock
>He plays jaraxxus on turn 12
>Emotes like crazy thinking he got an easy win
>Grind him out and beat him on turn 25

https://hsreplay.net/replay/rbb5FYJZd6wxVy5jz47KCg

Here is the replay if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 165388869536.jpg (8KB, 338x322px) Image search: [Google]
165388869536.jpg
8KB, 338x322px
>that one anon that keeps spamming the thread about him moving to wild hoping to persuade other anons to join him in that shithole of death
>>
>>165191869
Only if they draw Reno. Sometimes even Reno is not enough, I've killed some Reno players twice in a single game.
>>
>>165192773
I will literally never touch Wild because of how retarded the crafting system is.

Why it costs a full 1600 dust per legendary for cards that can only be played in Wild is beyond me, that's just absurd. Make them half/quarter price or some shit.
>>
>>165190638
thanks for all the replies to this
i showed him and he will just try and have some fun for now
>>
>>165193023
did u show him the most important one? >>165192962
>>
>>165192773
its probably blizzard staff doing damage control

they always try to justify being lazy, not balancing cards and generally not doing their job
>>
File: mitebcool.png (349KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
mitebcool.png
349KB, 400x543px
Has anyone tried this vs. Reno dicks that sit on huge hand sizes all game?
>>
>only rank 24
>think i'm free of the meme meta
>face reno lock

RIP
>>
File: mfwguacboystryandtakeitinside.png (774KB, 964x675px) Image search: [Google]
mfwguacboystryandtakeitinside.png
774KB, 964x675px
I honestly don't understand how any new players stay in this game. The only way to even get an even remotely playable deck (which will still be at a major disadvantage to the net decks you face consistently from rank 19 onward) is to drop 50 bucks right off the bat, or grind quests for months. Unless you've gotten into HS from watching twitch streams or something, why would you do either for a game you've never played?
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
Stop playing Hearthstone.
>>
>>165193513
I started playing because the adventures look fun
>>
How in the fuck is the new player experience now any worse than it was a year ago? I genuinely don't understand. Everything everyone is saying now was true a year ago when I was new.
>>
File: 1465742939802.jpg (40KB, 639x621px) Image search: [Google]
1465742939802.jpg
40KB, 639x621px
>>165193534
Tfw nothing else to play although i'm playing f2p anyway.
>>
>>165192773
Pretty sure there is more than one person who is fed up with Blizzards bullshit and the awful state of standard.
>>
I just beat a zoo lock on a basic mage deck.

I would be so fucking pissed off if I was the pathetic cheese dick that spent so much money on this game and lost to a god damn basic deck.

A deck I literally copied off of Icy Veins for 0 dust. Then again, it was probably his parents money, so he doesn't care.

Seriously though, why can't we get a basic vs basic platform yet?
>>
>>165193275
I got fucked up by the one that gains charge if you have a taunt minion.
In all 3 games that I tried Taunt Warrior. What are the odds of this totally not rigger RNG, I mean matchmaking.
>>
>>165193704
Cunnyverse
>>
>>165193868
>zoolock in 2017
Also "spent so much money"? The Karazhan zoo list was like 1500 dust.
>>
>>165193868
Is this your first week playing P2WStone?
>>
>>165191869
here
I'm a f2p scrub what other deck can i try to get some rank ?
I'm missing kazzakus and some epics from the reno decks but i've got 6k dust. Is it worth it to craft a reno deck or should I save my dust for when he goes out of rotation?
>>
>Playing against heroic curator.
>He summons a random demon, summons the 5/5 for 3 that kills you.

Lol.
>>
>>165193664
a year ago GVG was legal and mech decks were an easy noob carry for any class
>>
>>165193664
Less new player so the MM will match you with people with Tier S Netdecks on rank 25.
More legos are needed for every single class to be actually effective. Before you could get to legend 1 with freaking Zoo that has not a single minion that costs more than 100 dust. Now every aggro runs Patches and Leeroy.
Reno runs 3-8 legos.
Half the deck of a Dragon Priest are adventure and epic cards.

You absolutely need LOE, BRM and Karahzan to be even remotely close to competetive even on Rank 25. Hell, even in Casual.

Arena is shit because they kept releasing broken common cards and now even some great player struggle to be consistently good because
1) You play second, you lose 90% of the time
2) Luck in the drafting stage is more relevant than ever
So even arena is out question and you can't play the game without being fucked in the ass by netdecks. Also have luck getting 150 gold for arena when you can't win a single game in 2 hours.
>>
>>165194323
This. Do people honestly forget about the disaster that was GVG? Some of the most cancerous decks came out of that expac and ranked was unplayable if you weren't a piece of shit.
>>
>>165194387
He's saying the opposite. GVG had cheap decks allowing new player to be competitive easily.
Now that's impossible for new player.
>>
>priest vs. priest
>thoughtsteal on turn 3
>azure drake and drakonid operative
>mind games on turn 4
>ysera
>opponent concedes

good way to start the night
>>
>finally make it to rank 20
>Tavern brawl unavailable for 22 hours

Huh? The fuck is Tavern Brawl anyway?
>>
>>165195962
different game modes (mostly) every time

runs wednesday-sunday
>>
File: 1475073332189.png (503KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1475073332189.png
503KB, 500x570px
>live q/a from brode and and ayala

looking forward to teh damage control
>>
>>165195962

Mode that you win 1 free pack a week from
>>
>>165196231

Man, they are so ready to take the free pack away from us anytime now
>>
>>165196409

They've got to eat
>>
>>165196165
i am sure every question they answered will be scripted
>>
>>165176660
but with the netdecks, he wins
meanwhile you are stuck getting stomped by aggro shaman and cant get past rank 15 lmao
>>
>>165196165
Facebook verified accounts only friend.
>>
>>165196165

>We will stop giving free packs away each week with Tavern Brawl and this decision excites me very much because this gives new potential to new players get fucked in the ass
>>
>>165196609
i can smell rank 20 from you
>>
Opened 4 packs, got Wrathion and Inkmaster Solia, are they any good or just dust? Where can I play them?
>>
>>165196826

>by limiting your card pool we are letting you experience the thrill of winning with bad decks
>>
>put together a budget aggro shaman deck for a shaman quest
>I never play Shaman, I've always disliked it
>turn 1 Buccaneer (+ patches)
>turn 2 I put a flametongue between them
>opponent concedes 20 seconds after the match started
It feels awful.
>>
>>165196931

solia is a solid reno mage card, wrathion isn't that strong
>>
>>165196989
It feels good*
>>
aggro decks have once again exposed card draw rng

it needs a fix
>>
>>165196967

>You see, by breaking our promise of classic being evergreen we seek to achieve new heights of excitement by seeing reddit blow up because they spend all their gold and crafting classic cards
>>
>>165197058
So Solia is a keeper and Wrathion is dust, I guess?
>>
>>165196989

>our data showed that shmans didn't have enough good opening turns
>trog golem
>claws golem
>coin golem trog ferals
>coin golem claws
>>
>>165196931
Wrathion is sort of shit, Solia isn't played by many Reno mages but honestly she's pretty awesome.
She adds a 5/5 body to your flamestrike or firelands portal, or whatever, and has such amazing synergy with Rafaam that it actually makes him viable.
>>
>>165197236

I'd keep both but if you need the dust for staple epics I'd dust at least wrathion, maybe solia if you have no interest in reno mage or aren't anywhere near crafting that deck
>>
Call it.
>>
Why aren't you playing the aggroest of them all, MurLock?
Won 3 out of the 3 games I played. One was even pirate warrior in fucking casual.

>>165197527
Gust, listen to what I'm telling you!
>>
>>165196931
Wrathion is pretty much unredeemable, if he was a dragon he might be less bad, but he isn't.

Inkmaster is a solid card, and real fun it turns out.
>Rafaam for the 10/10 buff
>play Solia, Argent Horserider and buff it
>12/11 divine shield charge and a 5/5
>>
>>165197527
>>165197695
Even creamier memes.
>>
File: 1543457868-79867.png (231KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1543457868-79867.png
231KB, 900x506px
>>165197903
>he gave ben brode his money for memes
>>
Who bitch this is?
>>
>>165198198
>>165197903
>american Bencock worshipers woke up
it was about time
>>
>>165198198
the crappier lady version of Barnes
>>
>>165198198
golden mayor of rng
>>
>>165198198
Golden noggenfogger
>>
>>165198323
>>165198357
>>165198496
SUCCUMB TO YOUR DARKNESS

I heard this guy is being put into more rogue decks, is that true?
>>
>>165198648
no
>>
>>165198698
http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/49657-shaku-the-collector

why does this dude have weird tiger sounds under play 3, attack 2 and death 2?
>>
File: 1483871695694.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
1483871695694.gif
2MB, 360x264px
>Benjamin says he wants to make the game accessible and friendly to new players
>new player retention is the lowest its ever been
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>165199002
he means to get his dick sucked and groomed by a thousand redditors at once
>>
>>165198648
He's alright, but too random and slow for actual good decks really.
You're more likely to just get something mediocre or straight up bad than anything game changing.
>>
File: RTpreferred.png (26KB, 1187x846px) Image search: [Google]
RTpreferred.png
26KB, 1187x846px
>>165199002
>>new player retention is the lowest its ever been
>>
>>165197903
At least it's a lego of your choice.
Out of the 4 Legos I got from MSG, I got 2 Genzos. Basically 2 epics of my choice or half a lego.
>>
>>165199936
name a competitive deck without 2 legendaries and cards from expansions. Go on ill wait
>>
>>165199936
Make a new account. Completely new.
Play 10 games in ranked on rank 25. Count how many opponents don't have tier 1 and 0 netdecks.

The game can't even match you against new player properly because there are non of them.
>>
>>165200056
make that 3 legendaries
>>
>>165200243
>Ranked
Different anon, but ranked mode is always going to be fucked the way it is.
Casual mode however, which is what new players would logically play, is completely fine. That matches people very well when they're new.
>>
File: 15326729369.jpg (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
15326729369.jpg
18KB, 340x340px
>farm 40 gold gold at rank 20
>meet 2 new players and 11 people also farming gold
Ill make it my lifes goal to keep new players out of this fucking game. No mercy the more quit the better for them
>>
>>165200505
>That matches people very well when they're new.
It doesn't. Try that as well.
Also rank 25 shouldn't be fucked if there are new player who are also starting at that rank. But as it is, it's basically just people who come back after a month of not playing.

>>165200524
Except you will turn some of them into paying customer.
>>
>>165200056
questing rogue is decent
>>
>>165200857
>van cleef
>patches
>leeroy
you tried
>>
>>165200857
tomb pillager
vancleef
patches
leeroy

just off the top of my head
>>
>>165200505
That is true for maybe first 200 wins or so I believe, if you're not into investing money on the game. I did quests on different servers F2P and recall quickly meeting people with bigger collections and netdecks.
>>
File: needmore.gif (21KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
needmore.gif
21KB, 899x547px
>>165200056
>>165200243
I want actual statistical evidence my friend.
>>
>>165201516
dont you prefer a chair and a rope to hang yourself?
>>
>>165200056
Pirate warrior?

Patches, leeroy, and I dont think they run any LoE cards aside from the murloc, which you can take out.
>>
>>165201516
>I want statistical evidence for something that you can't get unless you work for Blizzard in which case you can't give

I'm giving you empirical evidence. If the game can't match you, a new player, against a new player, that means the game has a very low amount of concurrent playing new player. Several of my friends started playing the game around the time the expansion released and dropped it in a matter of days. I spectated them to give them as much help as possible but there is little that you can do against a well played net deck no matter what you do when the best taunt is Dazdingo that you drop on turn 5 and the enemy Warrior has 20 damage on board while you're on sub 5 health.

And most people don't want to drop money on a free to play game right when they start, especially not a game that is obviously pay to win when you start out.

No matter what the idiots on /v/ or here say, even normalfags are getting smarter about the f2p shit going on.
>>
>>165201910
>patches
>leeroy
>finley
you are almost there
>>
File: 1467636341958.jpg (76KB, 740x531px) Image search: [Google]
1467636341958.jpg
76KB, 740x531px
What are some good decks for someone that doesn't have a lot of cards?
>>
>>165202082
I just said you can take out finley. Read nigger.
>>
>>165202083
a deck of playing cards
>>
>>165202239
you cant though
>>
>>165105689

Crazy whore with a hearthstone t-shirt edition.
>>
>>165201910
Finley is a lego.
So Patches and Finley are 2 legos that aren't classic.
Leeroy is a lego as well.

Also no, you can't just remove Finley. It's there you make you facehunter on triple steroids.

But even without Finley, that's already 3200 dust just for 2 cards. Already more than whole Zoo during Karahzan or the Old Gods where it went you had legend worthy versions that run nothing but common and rare.
>>
who wants to do the 80g challenge with me ?

add me [email protected]
>>
>>165202390
Are you a Slav?
>>
File: 079.jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
079.jpg
127KB, 720x960px
>>165202301
thats zeriyah you idiot
dont you even know our head community manager?
>>
>>165202390
POSt your tag and region next time
>>
>>165202390
wtf is wrong with you?

post tag and server
>>
>>165202504
>>165202587
y, europe and i have no clue how those tag shit work im new to cardstone/battlenet
>>
>>165202710
just add me VentoAureo#2740
>>
>>165202563

No one should actually know her, since she doesn't do her job
>>
>>165202710
In the menu your own name appears in the friends list along a number thats your btag
>>
File: 1453651120117.png (100KB, 599x613px) Image search: [Google]
1453651120117.png
100KB, 599x613px
>>165202045
>I'm giving you empirical evidence.
My friend, Ben Brode is going to say on Friday according to Blizzard statistics new player retention is the highest it's ever been.
>>
>>165202843
But he won't give you the actual statistics.
Gee, I wonder why they aren't open about the numbers. Probably because they are so good for them.

Funny how they would give you actual numbers before when WoW was stomping everything into the ground, but the moment the game isn't doing well, all you get is "it's good" and "we have 20 million registered free accounts!!!!1".
>>
>>165202710
At the top of your friends list it's your_name#your_number
>>
File: 1472397487492.jpg (69KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1472397487492.jpg
69KB, 640x621px
yo what are some cards?
>>
File: 1484006358980.png (680KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
1484006358980.png
680KB, 536x698px
>>165203449
>>
File: heres your reply.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
heres your reply.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>165198001
>>165198281
>poorfags
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>165203449
Hognaros
>>
File: 0anOFZv.png (345KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
0anOFZv.png
345KB, 400x543px
>going through the old cards created by the neural network just to see how much Blizzard fucked up
>the neural network actually created more balanced 1 drops than real people who are getting paid to develop the game

How does this make you feel, /hsg/?
>>
>>165203449
bye bye miss american pie drove the chevy to the leevy but the leevy was dry, the good ol boys were drinking whiskey and rye saying this will be the day that i die
>>
File: fevered_visions_mtg.jpg (63KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
fevered_visions_mtg.jpg
63KB, 312x445px
>>165203449
>>
File: roach boot.png (818KB, 639x900px) Image search: [Google]
roach boot.png
818KB, 639x900px
>>165203548
>roach
>>
File: 1673687356835.jpg (37KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1673687356835.jpg
37KB, 540x360px
>>165203587
>having no respect for your money no matter how much you have
>>
File: chris can't even.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
chris can't even.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>165204159
>respect
>for money
>>
>>165203770
>shitty sulfuric vortex
>>
Anybody have a good wild druid deck list?
>>
File: neviilz.png (143KB, 346x255px) Image search: [Google]
neviilz.png
143KB, 346x255px
is it all an act?
>>
3 mana 3/3 rogue card
Battlecry: If your deck contains no duplicates, combos don't have to have a prior card played for the rest of the game

Any good?
>>
Name a more flavorful card.
>>
>>165200243
>>165200056
>>165199002
Literally none of this is actual evidence of low player retention, it's just you assuming your experience and feelings extends to a significant amount of new players.
>>
>>165207083
The game not being able to match new player with new player is a pretty strong evidence of the lack of new player.
>>
>>165206759

This card made me kinda sad when they revealed it ;-;
>>
>>165199002

How about you "retain" my cum in your ass?
>>
How bad did streets do that they are forced to do a q&a right at the start of the year?
>>
>>165207312
Where's your evidence that this is happening to a wide degree? Frankly I think you're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>165208228
they are in danger of being fired again

that is the only time they pretend to care about the game

when the game makes money the CEOs ignore them, once they see a dip in the profits they ask what is going on
>>
>>165207476
Don't worry, the gremlin got exiled from the battlefield, not killed. He's just at the vet!
>>
>>165179390
something like this might work with the coldlight oracle/violet illusionist combo.
>>
> tfw just bought some packs with real money

> feelsgoodman.jpg

#SupportBlizzard
>>
>>165208643
this
>>
>>165207312
pretty sure it's just evidence that the matchmaking system is garbage, but whatever, we can agree to disagree on the exact details of how team 5 is shit
>>
>>165207312
Are you retarded? It's the beginning of the season. Everyone is playing against each other because they all get dropped to the bottom of the ladder at the start of the month.
>>
>>165208643
Yeah same, I buy 10 packs every week because I play this game a lot and it's worth it. Plus I love opening packs!
>>
>>165208560

H-hey, you're right anon! Thanks for sharing this information
>>
>>165209093
New player start at rank 25, anyone who laddered up doesn't.
Also it's already the 11th. It's not the beginning of the season. Not even fucking close.
>>
>>165209404
>New player start at rank 25,
Who's playing a full legendary netdeck at rank 25? Do you know how long you have to NOT play the game to get back down there?
>>
>>165209584
>Who's playing a full legendary netdeck at rank 25?
People do. And the game matches those people against people who started.
>Do you know how long you have to NOT play the game to get back down there?
Depends on your rank, but if you were 15, just skip a month and you're 24-25.

Also it's not just limited to ranked. Same shit happens in casual. The game can't match new player against each other in a timely matter so it widens the MM rank to get the game going and matches the biggest netdecking scum in casual against new people. Just talk with people who just started
>>
>>165209319

Me too. Sometimes I invite my girlfriend over to watch me open the packs to "flash her the cash"
>>
>>165209832
>just skip a month
The fact that you're so casually saying this suggests to me you're just talking shit. "So it turns out LOADS of highly competitive people collectively skipped a month and then came back with a full, current netdeck", everything you're saying is totally unsubstantiated, man. We get it, you want to circlejerk.
>>
>>165209971
Having a full legend worthy netdeck doesn't make you a competitive player. And yes, people skip whole seasons in Hearthstone.
Nothing new. Maybe you shouldn't base your views purely on /hsg/.
>>
>>165184808
In lower ranks you can get away with alot more than in standard.
Will get pummeled by secret pally though.
>>
>lose to a shaman in arena because he got tree of life from lotus agents when i had lethal

suck my fucking dick you blizzard fags
>>
Is a 76 point priest arena deck a good score
>>
>>165214027
anything above 70 you should be getting at least 10 wins otherwise uninstall
>>
>>165214112
I got 4 velens chosen

I went 1-3
>>
>>165214456
You need to watch more kripp.
>>
>>165215654
Maybe you just think they're mad because you can't speak a lick of English?
>>
File: ff261a70.png (330KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
ff261a70.png
330KB, 400x543px
hey guys what do u think of my oc
>>
Man, Kripp took one week off HS and he looks 5 years younger
>>
>>165218804
Thanks for the update Bro!
>>
who's that lego?
>>
>>165218804
vegan diet
>>
File: 1479822945182.jpg (55KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
1479822945182.jpg
55KB, 800x606px
>400 dust short on crafting VanCleef
>since he's a classic class legendary, decide to finally buy the welcome bundle
>get him as the class legendary
>also get Tony and a bunch of dust
>mfw

today was a good day my friends

I'm at 1900 dust right now, thinking about crafting Alextraza for Reno Mage, can it work without Solia?
>>
>>165219191
most gudd lists don't run solia at all
>>
>>165219007

Anything you need it covered ask away brother!
>>
>>165210236
nah you're just inventing shit and claiming it as fact

come back when you have an actual statistic about " " " retention " " "
>>
>>165219029
great participation
it's 400 dust
>>
>>165219350

Retain this blade, knave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ghZxB3oLY
>>
100% of my losses against Rogue have been to some bullshit 10/10 Edwin on turn 4/5 and I can't draw either of my hexes.

So fucking stupid.
>>
File: hebetternotbecomemetaeveragain.gif (653KB, 307x465px) Image search: [Google]
hebetternotbecomemetaeveragain.gif
653KB, 307x465px
time to build a renolock deck, so long friend
>>
>>165223378
that's how all your loses should come from rogue. rogue gets shit on by shaman and going all-in is there best way to win the matchup.
>>
File: 0009.png (206KB, 296x276px) Image search: [Google]
0009.png
206KB, 296x276px
We might be moving slow, but I'm still having fun. Renolock has always been extremely fun for me and Reno Priest is a fun surprise.
>>
File: Shaman.png (328KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
Shaman.png
328KB, 400x543px
Did I just fix Shaman?
>>
File: ares approval.png (112KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
ares approval.png
112KB, 316x400px
>>165223930
Wow anon, shaman might ACTUALLY be playable again.
>>
Is there a just for fun Krul the Unshackled deck?

I guess I can just put a bunch of demons in a usual Reno deck. Just in case anyone had a fun one they play.
>>
File: blessed child of milf.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
blessed child of milf.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
>mage is at 3 health
>yogg gives her tree of life and ice block
>almost win, pyroblasts my face turn before I had lethal
>say well played at the end like a gent
>"Thank You"
>>
>>165226483
they're just saying thanks for the game
for people in your culture, and people in my culture, "Thank you" is an incredibly rude thing to say in that sort of situation, but even just within the anglosphere there are a lot of people who would go straight to "Thank you" as a gesture of goodwill, and afaik it's a reasonably common impulse for foreigners as well
>>
>>165223378
> be rogue
> remove 2 477s shaman drops on board
> drop 12/12 Edwin
> he has no Hex
> next turn make copy of it with Faceless manipulator
>>
>>165206759
>exile
>not destroy

Flavor is shit.
>>
So is this general just people who moved onto mtg and can't help shitposting on this general?
>>
>>165229027
Pretty much this general is composed of

>People that never played another card game and started here and can't let go because they have invested too much time and/or money in the game

>People that fell for the "being a digital card game it's much better and flexible than a normal printed card game" despite Blizzard being super closed to changes

>People from cardgames like Yugioh or Magic but that can't let go because they have invested too much time and/or money in the game

>People that doesn't even play anymore but likes to shit posts
>>
>>165229027
>So is this general just people who moved onto mtg
>onto mtg
you know how goddamn long magic games take
i moved to shadowverse cuz
just as cancerous but requires much less grinding to get 100 gold per day to crack a pack
>>
>>165229027

I can barely be bothered to log in for dailies, there's nothing on the horizon that makes me want to play

>tfw about to try out that new yugioh ios card game
>>
did kripp really sell out to weebverse?
>>
>>165231036
He prefers to play ANYTHING over workstone at this point.

He took a whole week off to play Path of Exile
He was playing that snake game for like 20 minutes.
And he is going to play Shadowverse today and tomorrow.
>>
>>165218331

>Works on the simple minded.
>Doomhammer previous turn.
>20% chance to auto win the game.

Thanks
>>
>tfw it's brawl day

I wonder what new and wacky rules we're in for today
>>
>>165231036
>Lost to a rank 17 Paladin

If he played Shadowverse even a fraction of his HS time, he'd encounter exactly the same complaints with Hearthstone. Shadowverse just feels fresh because it's newer.
>>
>>165231919
if he just ran explosive trap he would win games for free
>>
>queue aggro shaman into anti-shaman warrior
>get turn 6 lethal
>queue into druid
>he has every answer
>still get lethal by turn 8

does blizzard even think about early games plans, such that theres literally nothing you can do turns 1-3 that a shaman can't answer efficiently.
>>
>>165231919
Nope, Cunnyverse is actually good ;]
>>
>>165231036

ever since his views for hs content dropped on youtube he has been free to check other shit
>>
holy shit shadowverse looks hella gay

the ui is so cluttered

its also weeb shit

i think ive gained respect for blizzard after seeing this shit
>>
>>165232550
>free
Not exactly the word I'd use when he gets paid $1500 per hour of Cunnyverse
>>
>>165232616
nah ill play dead by daylight instead for waifus
>>
>the new yugioh game has better production value than weeabverse and better gameplay than hearthstone

finally, a new home
>>
>>165233416
why is her left arm so long?
>>
>>165233843
It is the draw step. Would you like to activate a card effect?
>>
>>165231591

Got a mate at bliZrd. It's cart crash at the crossroads. Screen cap this post.
>>
>>165206630
No he's definitely a cute gamer girl
>>
>always mulligan into imp lancers
>never my wraiths or vampires

come on, i just want to finish my blood daily
>>
>coin pillager
I'm not even playing this game out, honestly it's getting to the point where if my opponent has a play I just concede and move onto the next game
>>
>>165233416
>maid
>lesbian
>katana
>shitty aesthetics
Erika a shit
>>
>>165236475

She looks great you fucking faggotsexual

She also has the best and edgiest game starting quote
>>
>>165236475
don't you DARE talk shit about my meat toilet
>>
>>165236320
why does tomb pillager trigger you
>>
>>165236886
he's a cucktrol player
>>
>>165236937
found the aggro shitter that gets mad when his game lasts more than 45 seconds
>>
>>165237275
nuh uh I'm a patrician miracle rogue player
*eviscerates face*
>>
>>165236886
the 3mana 5/4 triggers me
>>
File: aggro v cucktrol.png (613KB, 1056x775px) Image search: [Google]
aggro v cucktrol.png
613KB, 1056x775px
>>165237275
stay mad
>>
File: 1473381310730.jpg (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473381310730.jpg
336KB, 1280x720px
>open stream
>they're playing control warrior
>>
>>165233909
>would you like to interact on your opponent's turn?
surprising that hearthshitters wouldn't like it
>>
>>165237992
You have drawn card(s). Would you like to activate a card effect?
>>
>>165237618
it giving a coin doesnt it make 4 mana.
>>
>>165234092
zeriyah?
>>
File: 1476461348630.png (129KB, 720x660px) Image search: [Google]
1476461348630.png
129KB, 720x660px
I've always avoided playing control because it bored me to tears but I have to admit that Renolock and Renomage are pretty fun. The mirrors are tedious as fuck tough. Why does everybody want a control meta? Control mirrors are boring as shit and take ages, and for that reason losing them feels abysmal.
>>
File: 1439908741600.png (37KB, 414x449px) Image search: [Google]
1439908741600.png
37KB, 414x449px
when your gf installs hs and she barely talks to you for 2 hours

what have i done...
>>
>make the most annoying priest deck
>go abuse newbs in wild rank 25 ladder, hopefully they drop the game
>finish priest quest

feels good
>>
>>165239089
you're doing gods work anon. Im spamming pirate warrior/shaman/rogue in rank 20 in hopes of making more people quit
>>
>>165239089
>>165239329
this desu, gotta force brode to do something
>>
>buccaneer coin patches
Lmao how do you get so unskilled
>>
>Get into top decking mode in arena with mind control in hand.
>Fucking mage draws nothing but shitty 2/3 drops.

Wow first time a crap arena deck has ever been good.
>>
>>165240020
I hate this, shit gets intense hoping you built the greedier deck when it comes to lategame
>>
>>165238586
We want control to reign to burst it to oblivion with combo
>>
File: 2fdf2210[1].png (356KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
2fdf2210[1].png
356KB, 400x573px
R8 DON'T H8
>>
>>165239089
Post dick
>>
>>165240682
Dragon decks already have the overstatted thing down though, but for them all they need is a dragon in hand, not nearly as hard as playing at least 3 dragons by turn 4
>>
Why don't they just give out more packs to new players?
>>
remember the days were you could survive to turn 6 without Reno? It was a good time before the madness of standard took hold
>>
>Hearthstone has no new players guys and they cater too much to casuals
>still the most successful mobile game on the market
>>
>>165241648
is hearthstone even in top 20 mobile games?
>>
>>165241723
its top 1
>>
>>165130109
Did they confirmed that we're not gonna get full dust refund?
>>
>>165241768
yeah nah
>>
Hearthstone on mobile killed this game from a competitive perspective. Fucking stupid kids with their parents money influence the game more than the people who play it
>>
i was looking at mobile games to play and they are all either paid pc ports or are free and have tons of gates and mechanics built in to make you pay for things

while you do need cards for hearthstone, it is essentially free and plays like a real full game so i do believe it does very well just because it gives the experience of being a legit game and not a money grabbing mechanism

just imagine for mobile after you finish a level you get a 5 second youtube video add in fullscreen or for a farmville game where you need to wait 10 hours for milk to be produced or use a "key" and speed it up instantly
things like that
>>
>>165242025
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>165105689
Does N'Zoth count artificial deathrattle on minions? Like explorer's hat?
>>
>>165242025
Cunnyverse does not have this problem.
>>
>>165242063
if anything it told me that while i thought mobile had a pretty decent game collection but when many use those mechanics and something like hearthstone is giving the most real actual game experience its pretty disappointing
>>
>>165242073
no. and he doesn't care if something got silenced.
>>
>>165156029
When they added more deckslots
>>
>>165156029
And also loe was a pretty good adventure
>>
>>165242073
N'Zoth technically does this:
Revive minions that died on your side of the board that have a deathrattle by default.
Unearthed Raptor by default only has a battlecry, not a deathrattle (try to summon it via dirty rat, alarm-o-bot etc). It doesn't matter if the minion lost its deathrattle, only that it died on your side of the board.
Oh, and when Weasel Tunneler dies, it counts as dying on the opponent's side of the board. Your N'Zoth won't summon it, but your opponent's will.
>>
>>165242397
> when Weasel Tunneler dies, it counts as dying on the opponent's side of the board
oh thats snekky
>>
>>165241414
They have do mundane things like eat and sleep as well goy, so pay up
Also sometimes taking trips to Hawaii
>>165242452
It's the most bullshit card in the game. It makes absolutely no sense the way it interacts with anything. Assassinating an enemy weasel also kills your Djinni.
>>
How is freeze mage right now?
>>
cool game you got there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Bn3shK8Cs
>>
>>165243891
>A shitty card no one uses is bugged
woah oh shit call the police
>>
>>165243872

>Aggro meta

Guess
>>
>play in high rank EU during noon
>only russian net-decking retards that play pirate warrior
>>
reminder Team 5 is posting on /g/
>>>/g/58429914
>>
>>165244993
fuck /g/. Bunch of windows 10 shills
>>
>>165245541
what's wrong with windows 10?
>>
>>165245595
>what's wrong with windows 10?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.cuck
>>
>>165245595
he says while browsing the new mountain dew commercial on his windows 10
>>
>>165245658
what's wrong with mt dew
>>
>>165245702
he says with his i love mountain dew hat and a huge bag of Doritos and xbox one on shelf
>>
>not having win10
kek
>>
>>165245635
nothing wrong with it
>>165245658
I've never noticed any commercials
>>
reno mage or reno lock?
>>
File: 1734537452069.png (283KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1734537452069.png
283KB, 600x337px
>>165245835
>my parents bought me windows 10 so now that i have it i have to defend it
>>
>>165245882
>my parents
Maybe 10 years ago. But you're right that it came with the laptop anyways.
>>
Is replacing a northshire cleric in "your typical dragon priest" with Wrathion a good idea?
>>
>>165245861
pirate warrior
>>
>>165236749
"you must die!"
so original
>>
>>165245861

Reno Mage, but only if you have Inkmaster Solia
>>
>>165246464
Erika is a perfect wife.
>>
File: 1433294521349.jpg (22KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1433294521349.jpg
22KB, 384x288px
If I wanted to talk about animes, I would go in an anime thread. But no, we're here, so get the fuck out animefags.
>>
>>165236749
>>165246464
"You dare bring light into my lair!?"
>>
File: 1743595696439.png (422KB, 928x416px) Image search: [Google]
1743595696439.png
422KB, 928x416px
>>165246681
>animes
>>
Should I run combo in Renolock right now?
>>
>>165246307
Please respond. Also if shadowverse general could remove the term /hsg/ from their OP, that'd be really nice.
>>
>>165246307
Honestly no, not at all. You only run 8 or 9 dragons in Dragon Priest, and he will only draw 1 card most of the times. If he draws 2 he's very good, but it he only draws 1 he's a worse Azure basically, and this will happen a vasto majority of the times.
Cleric is also an additional 1 drop that can and will help you to contest the early board vs aggro.
>>
>>165172760
I haven't seen the word "toxic" used so many consecutive times since that Britney Spears song was in the charts. If these sensitive faggots want constructive comments, someone should send them a guide to constructing a noose.
>>
>>165247557
it's used exactly once in the post
>>
>I literally did a 40g quest instead of rerolling because then I don't' have to play the game as much
>>
File: why.gif (147KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
147KB, 160x120px
>Playing a total rookie priest
>Yeti and Naga
>He's keeping up, but clearly wont win
>About to concede so he can have the win since I'm just doing class cards
>He concedes instead
>BMS on the way out
>MFW
>>
>>165247780
>math skills of an average HS player
>>
>>165248014
I only play Cunnyverse now.
>>
>>165247557
>since that Britney Spears song was in the charts
the fuck does that have to do with anything?
fuck I have the song in my head now.
>>
>>165243872
Okay in wild
>>
File: worrylaff.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worrylaff.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>165248218

the fuck does that have to do with anything?

You're an actual idiot m8
>>
File: NotLikeThis.png (57KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
NotLikeThis.png
57KB, 204x204px
>>165190442

I never did a fail Reno/Kazakus.

But I did misplay in one these games by playing Manic Soulcaster with Brann on the board. 1 sec later I realized my mistake.
>>
Looking for someone to trade Play a friend! quest with (160g each), online atm. EU: BestMageEU#2304
>>
File: Fatigue.png (252KB, 268x620px) Image search: [Google]
Fatigue.png
252KB, 268x620px
The heal in this game is fucking shit
>>
>>165249314
add me
I'm BestMageEU#2302
>>
File: butwhy.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>165249451

>Fatigue Mage
>>
>play game
>it's a pirate or jade episode

This meta went to shit so fast it made my head spin. I'm just gonna bot till the next xpac.
>>
File: 0007.png (154KB, 266x223px) Image search: [Google]
0007.png
154KB, 266x223px
Guys, I don't want Hearthstone to die. I'm still having fun.
>>
File: patches.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
patches.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
I'M IN CHARGE NOW
>>
What is todays brawl?
>>
>>165250197

Fuck you, Patches.
>>
>>165249981
play cunnyverse or die
>>
>>165249981

No you're not, it's artificial fun.
>>
>>165250197

do de doo de didly do
>>
File: 1654856743627743.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1654856743627743.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>
>>165245835
I have Win 10 and absolutely despise it. Buying a new laptop next week, gonna start migrating to Linux
>>
File: 89.jpg (68KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
68KB, 640x960px
>>165252054
is that a pic of zeriyahs cunt?
>>
>>165252248
Be sure to make sure that your laptop doesn't have any issues with Linux first.
>>
>>165252054
>too complex for new players. For all three of them
>>
>spectating a friend since cause nothing better to do
>5th pirate deck in a row
>warrior skills his way to killing a turn 2 doomsayer
>he wishpers me im tired and logs off
Ben Brode hard at work
>>
do you think team 5 is under tremendous pressure to make the game better?
>>
>>165253135
>Ben Brode hard at work
he only works every 8-10 months>>165166072
>>
File: 14524536734545.jpg (18KB, 250x367px) Image search: [Google]
14524536734545.jpg
18KB, 250x367px
>>165253135
>coin doomsayer is too slow
Has there been a faster meta?
>>
>>165253658
Can you set up filters in the old Clover 1.2.something?
>>
>>165253647
What are you talking about? Ne players in this meta are forced to either suffer a horrible grind winning 1 game in 20 even at the lowest rank or pay money. So basically every non-masochist either uninstalls or is forced to pay. It's a job well done on his side.
>>
File: ben brode balancing grandmaster.jpg (23KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
ben brode balancing grandmaster.jpg
23KB, 594x334px
>>165254020
It's only fast because classic is stagnating the meta. Once they rotate Doomsayer the meta will be much slower.
>>
>>165254854
I might if that is official art.
>>
File: CjP2woUUYAA_sjL.jpg (69KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
CjP2woUUYAA_sjL.jpg
69KB, 600x815px
play Cunnyverse
>>
File: doitanonkun.jpg (51KB, 429x442px) Image search: [Google]
doitanonkun.jpg
51KB, 429x442px
Play Cunnyverse!
>>
File: 008.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>over 30 minutes without a hearstheone related post

DEAD GAME
what will the poor employees do to survive?
>>
File: doit.jpg (113KB, 529x699px) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
113KB, 529x699px
play Cunnyverse
>>
DEAD SERVERS now too

blizzard sucks
>>
>>165254854
I'm too horny for this right now tbqh
>>
>>165105689
No
>>
File: 15347645865965.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15347645865965.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
play Cunnyverse
>>
>shadowverse is such a boring shit game that the people claiming to support it are too bored to even post in their own containment thread

A laughable ploy, to be sure.
>>
>>165257283
your point would be a valid one if /svg/ threads werent 5 times as fast as our own. F- for effort Zeriyah
>>
>>165257283
>he says in a dead thread
>>
>>165257283

Well, Hearthstone barely has a thread, so if anything, they are helping bump this dead thread
>>
>>165257395
>posting porn counts as game discussion

>>165257436
The dead thread of a shit game that's still better than weebverse
>>
File: 500px-Kezan_Mystic_full.png (330KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Kezan_Mystic_full.png
330KB, 500x391px
>>165257395
This is true, and I myself find both games enjoyable, although Shadowverse stagnates quicker than Hearthstone. But let's see if Shadowverse's hype keeps up. There is a good chance of it considering Kripp's and other's interests in it. I would like the two game to coexist peaceful and just argue about whose waifus are better.
>>
shadowverse is free to play?
*installs it*
>>
>>165257518
>posting porn counts as game discussion
>Half hsg posts are zeriyah and eloise posting
>>
File: Disgusting Wretch.jpg (45KB, 783x729px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting Wretch.jpg
45KB, 783x729px
>>165257690
Woah, Eloise is pure and not remotely pornographic.
>>
>spent 5 € 3 months ago for the 10 classic packs
>still salty about it
Im downloading Shadowverse fuck this game and fuck Ben Brode
>>
File: eloise_hearthstone.png (2MB, 1448x960px) Image search: [Google]
eloise_hearthstone.png
2MB, 1448x960px
>>165257806
>>
blizzcucks on suicide watch
>>
>read up about shadowverse
>all those free packs and constant rewards
cya next meta guys im out
>>
Well, let's have a new thread a begin the next slog.
>>165257956
>>165257956
>>165257956

>>165257956
>>165257956
>>165257956
>>
literally started playing Shadowverse today and I already have a t1 deck
>>
File: 15437456856.jpg (33KB, 475x551px) Image search: [Google]
15437456856.jpg
33KB, 475x551px
>>165257865
>>
>>165256723
Sell their bodies or pizza.
Thread posts: 750
Thread images: 156

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.