[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fog/ - Fallout General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 759
Thread images: 184

File: T-51_Power_Armor.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
T-51_Power_Armor.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
Most A E S T H E T I C armor edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
http://pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
http://pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
http://pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
http://pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
http://pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
http://pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
http://pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Previous thread >>164227465
>>
First for T-60 is the best PA.
>>
Waifus
>>
File: HonestHeartscover.jpg (242KB, 765x950px) Image search: [Google]
HonestHeartscover.jpg
242KB, 765x950px
bumping
Question
Why is this considered the 'bad' DLC?
just finished it and I must say, while it's not nearly as entertaining as OWB, it was still a whale of a time. It looked gorgeous, the quests were fun and the writing was some of the best I've ever seen anywhere.
Haven't gotten to DM or LR yet, but I hear they're also pretty great
Is that its biggest crime, that it just isn't as good as the other DLC's? or is it something else that makes it bad?
>>
>>164413670
I gathered when you said Nevada Skies. I can't find it on the nexus so I can't judge it accordingly.
>>
Lads what are some good survival mods that go with vicious wastes?
>>
>T51b was alright in Fo3/NV because engine
>It's different engine
T-51b looks like shit in Fo3/NV.
T-51b looks like shit in Fo4.
Gamebryo was gamebryo and is gamebryo and will always be gamebryo.
>Because every power armor is big and stylish so it's hard to compete
>It's different engine
Just bethfags arguing nonsense.
Beth could not get it right in their first Fallout, they redid wrong in Fo4, differently somehow.
>>
>>164413494
advanced is best
>>
>>164413803
>"bad" DLC

According to who? I've never heard any complaints about it and I've never had any of my own.
>>
>>164415538
Not him, but HH is generally considered the worst of NV's DLc, and only better then MZ and OA from Fallout 3 as well.

Its generally considered that the writing was weak as fuck, Daniel is a super pussy that doesn't make sense, the tribes were boring, and zion had no real substance to its locations.
>>
could someone tell me how to install the ENBseries thing for new vegas?
>>
>>164413803
In response to the "in order" thing, you're supposed to because of the order you're "supposed" to learn things. You confront Elijah and then go on to OWB and you're now aware of who the characters being referred to are, except for Ulysses who is mentioned but you don't meet until LR.

>>164415747
Read the directions. It's typically the file that literally says "Read Me". IIRC you use the wrapper version for NV.
>>
>>164415538
>According to who?
Anyone with taste. It's a garbage 45min jaunt through bullshit exposition and item fetching in a super-boring crag of rock. it's only use was getting leveled up for Dead Money.
>>
>>164415909
hmm ok, how do i know which one im supposed to download though?
>>
>>164415692
I'd say the only Fallout 3 DLC that beats HH is Point Lookout, but that's only because Point Lookout is one of the best Bethesda-engine DLCs period.

HH wasn't very weak in my opinion. It's set in a wilderness area, so of course it's gonna be sparse. The tribes could've had more development, sure, but for what it was it was a nice excursion.

The only nitpick I'd have is with Graham. He's a cool character and all, but his deal in New Vegas was that he was a shitty tactician that failed Caesar entirely. Yet in HH he's made out to be some kind of warfare genius and a badass.
>>
>>164416034
The newest one. The one under "Fallout 3 / Fallout New Vegas".
Get your shit together Ethan.
>>
I think I fucked up royally. I installed my mods in a separate folder on my harddrive. MO2's default is on my SSD where I dont have enough space for 26 gigabytes of mods. But now loading takes forever, even changing weapons takes forever and textures struggle to load at times so I had to disable the grafix overhaul. Fuck
>>
>>164416307
jej soz lad
>>
>>164413494
t. Brotherhood of Squeal
>>
>>164416075
Didn't he only lose one battle in which the rangers had to save the ncr.
>>
>>164415909
ah thats fair enough then, oops

>>164416075
I thought that the whole idea was that it was a situation that no general could win and caesar had to make an example of him to keep up his rep/bump lanius into the top spot
>>
>>164416603
Not him but no, its said several times that Graham's problem was that he was entirely predictable in his attack pattern, and the NCR used that to lure him into a trap.
>>
File: Directorate_meeting.png (91KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Directorate_meeting.png
91KB, 320x180px
Gentlemen, how do we make the Institute great again?
>>
>>164415987
> complaining about people actually explaining themselves in detail in a fallout game
>>
>>164416957
Its also stated that Graham had never heard of Lanius until some time ago, suggesting that Lanius wasn't even part of the Legion until after Graham got tossed off the cliff.
>>
>>164417079
dont dump supermutants fucking everywhere
>>
>>164416307
Do you know how to get rid of the 7zip error?
>>
>>164417119
Right, I forgot Obsidian fans needed the game to hold their hand and spell everything out for them.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-02 20-54-11-06.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-02 20-54-11-06.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>164417079
Space exploration.
>>
>>164417296
The fuck are you trying to do? Install the ENB with NMM? You do it manually. Read the instructions. Extract the files first, then read the fucking .txt file. At no point do you put the files in NMM.
>>
>>164417304
And I forgot Bethesda shitters need to be able to walk away from incredibly small amounts of text.
>>
>>164417634
nah ive done the ENB already, i was trying to install one of the body mods but ive sorted it now
>>
>>164417719
>Realistically being able to walk away from a conversation you don't want to have is bad
Okay
>>
>>164417079
Don't try to fuck with the human condition.

Don't build weapons.

Engage in trade and fair dealings with the surface.
>>
>>164417634
Although, another question, what does it mean when it says missing data?
>>
Stop playing Fallout 4.
>>
>>164417921
Not in itself, but designing the whole game around having ADHD is poor game design.
>>
>>164417828
Oh, that's fine then. Carry on.

>>164417926
I was going to suggest exile all the higher ups to the surface for a month.

>>164417973
What were you doing, where does it say that, and what is the exact thing it says?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 293x161px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 293x161px
>>164418016
I PHYSICALLY CANNOT
SEND HELP
>>
>>164418131
It says i can rearrage stuff from the contents tree, or i can click ignore
>>
File: Fallout3 2017-01-02 05-01-52-52.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout3 2017-01-02 05-01-52-52.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So, I'm kinda in an annoying place with my AntAgonizer rolplay. The one I was bugging people about ports to FO4 about.

I just finished to the Superhuman Gambit in FO3 and things were going smoothly... and this screen happened. Tell me that doesn't look like she just lost her right eye.

Losing that eye would explain why she doesn't use guns so much, relying on hand-to-hand and her superior strenght, traps, and stealth. Thing is, I'm a shallow son of a bitch, and I'm not sure if I'll decide I don't like playing a crippled character somewhere down the line, and I'm planning on taking her into or through Vegas.

I suppose I would have the Rad-Regeneration perk paired with the end of the MQ radiation blast regenerate the eye if I decide I don't like it, but... I don't know.

Would appreciate some input. I'm going to swap over to my Enclave playthrough for a few days while I think about it.
>>
I cant get raider overhaul to work for some reason. Is it because I have the VIS valdachi compat patch? Well, when I say I cant get it to wrok Im not really sure, since the raiders look and play just the same as in vanilla
>>
>>164418016
Remake Fallout 3 on the Fallout 4 engine and I'll stop playing Fallout 4.
>>
>>164418043
Being able to walk away from a conversation isn't "ADHD" or any other term you want to use because you consider it bad.

All it does is show Bethesda is evolving and trying to make the RPG experience more immersive and realistic while Obsidian is still stuck in the past with wiki excerpts and exposition dumps in place of actual dialogue and interaction. You preferring that doesn't make you better than others who enjoy Bethesda' game design.
>>
>>164417926
'Shaun was a mistake'
- Board of Directors
>>
>>164418471
>You preferring that doesn't make you better than others who enjoy Bethesda' game design.
That's where you're wrong, fag.
>>
>>164417926
>Engage in trade and fair dealings with the surface.
They already tried that, the surfacers just threw it back in their face.

>Don't try to fuck with the human condition.
Literally all progress humanity has ever made has been about fucking with the human condition, because the human condition blows ass.
>>
>>164418442
No. Fallout 4 engine is buggy trash.
>>
>>164418316
Oh. Rearrange stuff, that means the "data" folder is one too many folders in. Pull it out of that folder into the main one.
>>
>>164418540
I oughta personally kill Shaun one of these playthroughs.
>>
>>164417926
>have superior tech and production capacity
>flood the surface with cheap useful shit.
>wasteland tycoons band together and lobby for protectionism
>wasteland merchants living off institute outputs lobby against them
>the plebs take side
>because wasteland, the dumb peasant outnumbered the merchants
>some vault fuckers have the bright ideas of blaming institute for all their trouble
>get nuked
j-just dont mess with people, they all gud bois, they dindu no nuclear apocalypse and shieeet.
>>
>>164418712
hmm, i have already clicked ignore for one before i knew what it was, does that mean that that mod won't work now?
>>
>>164418654
I thought things failed because a synth upped and attacked people out of nowhere?
>>
>>164419004
Depends on who you talk to.
>>
File: Ana_Pacha2.png (447KB, 713x742px) Image search: [Google]
Ana_Pacha2.png
447KB, 713x742px
> RPing as Ana Amari
> Almost every time im in bed I wake up next to a young person
> find out the Goodsprings trailer I've been squatting in actually belongs to Sunny Smiles and we've been sharing a bed for nearly two years

What exactly is it about my wrinkly egyptian ass thats so appealing to all these youngsters?
>>
>>164419004
No.

The CPG failed because the various settlement representatives fought among themselves.

The Institute got blamed for it because the synth was the last one standing when shit went down.

The Tute spent years trying to make the CPG work.
>>
>>164418978
Correct. It didn't install anything. Just install that one again.
>>
>>164417079
Stop experimenting on wastelanders.
Engage in open and peaceful relations with people of the Commonwealth.
Bring back old Robotics and recommission pre-war automatons.
Bring back Virgil and give him full pardon, as well as the ability to resume FEV cure research.
Limit Gen 3 production to organ transplants to heal the sick or injured.
Existing Gen 3 synth stock undergoes complete overhaul to make closer to human. New iterations with biological immortality are scrapped completely.
Expand synth zoology to resurrect dead species of plant and animal, gradually reintroducing them into the biosphere.
Reassign Coursers to detain Super Mutants and other rogue experiments.
>>
>>164418654
>They already tried that, the surfacers just threw it back in their face.

They tend to try to manipulate people rather than work with them.

>Literally all progress humanity has ever made has been about fucking with the human condition, because the human condition blows ass.

It hasn't really changed to a large degree.
>>
>>164419276
>Engage in open and peaceful relations with people of the Commonwealth.
That would require the people of the surface wanting to have that with The Institute, they do not.
>>
File: Bing.jpg (69KB, 468x689px) Image search: [Google]
Bing.jpg
69KB, 468x689px
>>164419276
>Stop experimenting on wastelanders.
>Bring back Virgil and give him full pardon, as well as the ability to resume FEV cure research.
>>
>>164418357

Nothing to add to my considerations guys? I had a sort of 'ideal' about how I wanted things to go, how she would look with the cowl off, and missing an eye is a big character change.

That said, I can see how it might also be a good one, perhaps. I'm just not sure, and as I plan to stick with the character for literal years of playing, I want to be certain.
>>
>>164417079

The best place to start would be to not fucking replace people with synths.

Seriously, they could do pretty much whatever they want in their own little space as long as they weren't fucking killing people and replacing them.
>>
>>164419407
>They tend to try to manipulate people rather than work with them.
They only started doing that AFTER the CPG failed and everyone started blaming them for shit they didn't do.

And it was done as a reactionary measure in an attempt to preserve themselves from the overly hostile and paranoid wastelanders.
>>
>>164419539
The Institute has only replaced like 4-5 people with synths.

Those being
-The Mayor
-That guy in Goodneighbor
-Roger Warwick
-Art

90% of the synths in the wasteland are the Railroad's fault.
>>
>>164419739
Don't forget all of those settlers.
Things change when you don't include the most damning thing.
>>
>>164419603
If nobody knew there would be a synth at the CPG they weren't really working with them.

>And it was done as a reactionary measure in an attempt to preserve themselves from the overly hostile and paranoid wastelanders.
By making them more paranoid and right?

>>164419739
There is also the holdout with the synth sidequest and synths as settlers which may have been replacements.
>>
So this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20088/? (the mercenary - pack) has inside it a weapon called the sknife and an armor that makes it so you can carry that knife on your back. However i found the actual weapon in game on a couple of corpses and it is invisible. Anyone know where the texture is?
>>
>>164419103
>>164419131
I was referring to the broken mask incident.
>>
>>164419913
>If nobody knew there would be a synth at the CPG they weren't really working with them.
Except it was known there would be a synth working with them at the CPG.

The only synths they had during the fall of the CPG were Gen 1s, and The Institue was public and open about working with the CPG.

>By making them more paranoid and right?
No, by replacing key figures such as the mayor of Diamond city and using them to pass laws like the anti ghoul decree in order to keep the population of the wasteland too divided to be able to attack The Institute.

>>164419913
>There is also the holdout with the synth sidequest and synths as settlers which may have been replacements.
The what?

And synth settlers are not known to be replacements
>>
>>164420138
The Broken Mask Incident happened decades after the fall of the CPG.

Everyone hated The Institute before the BMI, they just got more paranoid about The Institute replacing them after it.
>>
>>164419180
Does MO have something that organizes the load order?
>>
>>164420408
Yeah, there's a button on the left hand side of the plugin section.
>>
>>164420516
Oh yeah, thank you
>>
Regrowth is pretty nice, even though I need to tg every now and then just so I can see where all the bodies dropped.
And the occasional hovering tree.
>>
>>164420235
>No, by replacing key figures such as the mayor of Diamond city and using them to pass laws like the anti ghoul decree in order to keep the population of the wasteland too divided to be able to attack The Institute.
That would be working against them in essence proving their suspicions right.

>The what?
The event where a settler is pointing a shotgun at an identical copy of himself.

If you pass a speech check with the copy he says he needs to kill the guy with the shotgun.
>>
>>164420364
Should've clarified that I was referring to that because I had completely forgotten the CPG was even a thing.

>>164420761
That's Art, who was on the list already.
>>
>>164420761
>That would be working against them in essence proving their suspicions right.
Which they only had to resort to becuase the wastelanders had already built such an elaborate conspiracy about The Institute being behind everything that The Institute actually had to become behind everything in order to prevent them from attacking.

>The event where a settler is pointing a shotgun at an identical copy of himself.
That was Art, who I already listed
>>
>>164420890
>>164421064

>That's Art, who was on the list already.
My bad, there is also the problem with the list in that we can't tell which synths in the commonwealth had been replacing someone.

>>164421064
>Which they only had to resort to becuase the wastelanders had already built such an elaborate conspiracy about The Institute being behind everything that The Institute actually had to become behind everything in order to prevent them from attacking.

Wastelanders had no ability to attack the institute.

It seems like things had quieted down until the BMI. That created the replacement panic.
>>
>>164421290
>Wastelanders had no ability to attack the institute.
Sure they did, we can see exactly how they could have in-game with the Minutemen.

Indeed, its even stated by several NPCs that the Minutemen actively fought The Institute back when they were in their prime.
>>
>>164421414
>Sure they did, we can see exactly how they could have in-game with the Minutemen.
Didn't they need data from the institute to do that which was supplied by the SS.

Fighting off patrols on the surface isn't much of a threat.
>>
>>164420516
Right last question, for some reason it is saying its missing the mission mojave ultimate edition.esp Any idea why?
>>
>>164421926
Wait nevermind
>>
>>164421781
Everyone and thier grandmother assumed(correctly) that The Institue was under CiT.

Really, while The SS made it easier, it wouldn't have been that hard to dig a hole large enough to reach the top layer of The Institute.
>>
>>164420516
Actually no, my New Vegas just crashes on startup
>>
-2077: Great War
-2110: Institue is founded by CiT faculty and students who survived the war by hiding in the basement of the CiT building
-2170s: Fall of the CPG
-2178: Institue begins testing of recently acquired FEV
-2180: First super mutant horde attacks Diamond City and is beaten by the Minutemen
-2180s: DiMA and Nick escape The Institute
-2224: Institue maxes out FEV research possible with radiation damaged wastelanders
-2227: Shaun is kidnapped by The Institue for his pure DNA which is combined with FEV to form the synth compound
-2229: Broken Mask Incident
-2242: Karness and Armitage are built by The Institute
-2266: Institute attacks Railroad operations, killing then leader Agamemnon, reducing the faction down to 13
-2273: Institute attacks Railroad operations, killing then leader Wyatt
-2276: Zimmer leaves The Commonwealth to track down Harkness in The Captial Wasteland
-2277: Madison Li leaves The Capital Wasteland and heads to The Commonwealth, evnetually making contact with The Institute
-2282: Synth McDonough passes the Anti-Ghoul Decree, banning all ghouls from Diamond City
-2287: Fallout 4 begins
>>
File: wyat.png (355KB, 956x943px) Image search: [Google]
wyat.png
355KB, 956x943px
Nexus allows leftist violence fantasy wank mods?
>>
File: Screenshot (86).png (11KB, 309x335px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (86).png
11KB, 309x335px
>>164422691
Actually saying that, this is all that comes up

Anybody know what to do?
>>
File: 20170101180625_1.jpg (529KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170101180625_1.jpg
529KB, 1920x1080px
Thanks to the contraptions mod the worst girls, Piper and Cait, can really get their due.
>>
File: 1471653907018.png (205KB, 307x275px) Image search: [Google]
1471653907018.png
205KB, 307x275px
>>164422949
Made even more ironic by the fact that they actively take down Nazi-related mods of the same nature. The only ones allowed are radio stations and minor clothing reskins.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-02 03-56-43-39.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-02 03-56-43-39.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>164420890
>Art
Yeah I met that guy last night, too bad I came too late and the shooting already took place: I'll never know if that' sthe true Art or..wait, that corpse didn't have any synth component on it..but that mean...

I MUST WARN THE PEOPLE AT BUNKER HILL
>>
File: 20170101180633_1.jpg (712KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170101180633_1.jpg
712KB, 1920x1080px
Curie or Die
>>
>>164422191
It just required a giant robot.
>>
File: Fallout_NV_gameplay.jpg (86KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_NV_gameplay.jpg
86KB, 500x313px
Need some New Vegas-related advice.

I'm torn between choosing two mods: AWOP and Increased Wasteland Spawns.

AWOP used to be garbage but supposedly its latest update fixed almost all of its problems.

IWS hasn't been updated since 2011 but is supposedly still recommended.

Which do I choose?
>>
>>164423768
Not really.

Just because the BoS used one doesn't mean they NEEDED one.
>>
File: ha.png (124KB, 943x441px) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
124KB, 943x441px
>>164423630
I'm pissing myself with laughter here my man.
>>
>>164423906
If there was an easier method they would have done it.
>>
What's the real life corporate equivalent of Institute, aka something that's fundamentally impressive but fails on every level in the public eye

NASA?
>>
>>164423924
>>
>>164424036
Are you stupid anon?

The BoS is all about BIG FLASHY EXPLOSIONS and show of force
>>
Hey, it's the autist of the other day roleplaying as PTSD dad. In terms of gameplay, does it change anything who you choose to help you build the teleport? The wiki is not very clear.

I'll probably end up siding with the MM, but for RP (as in, the way the story "unfolded") I should tell the synths to help me out.
>>
>>164424186
Thats why they used a giant robot against the railroad.
>>
>>164424278
They weren't going to use their trump card and risk showing their hand against an enemy they considered a minor announce.

Are you stupid anon?
>>
>>164423906
>>164424186
>>164424278
I miss the days when the Brotherhood was a techno-religious group of power-armored xenophobic Techpriests who sat in a bunker and loathed the outside world.

Fallout 3 and 4 wiped their fucking asses with Brotherhood lore. Even Tactics didn't fuck up as badly, and the only worse depiction of them is Brotherhood of Steel itself.
>>
>>164413803
Lonesome Road is the bad DLC

DM/OWB>HH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LR
>>
>>164423798
IWS>AWOP

a world of pain adds a gorillion over powered weapons and enemies across the wasteland

it also breaks weapon mod mods
>>
>>164424569
see
>>164413121
>>
>>164424392
>
I miss the days when the Brotherhood was a techno-religious group of power-armored xenophobic Techpriests who sat in a bunker and loathed the outside world.

The BoS were only that in New Vegas

In Fallout 1, the BoS were a rather open group that were allied with The Hub, and worked with Shady Sands to reintroduce technology into the world after the fall of The Master.

In Fallout 2, they were the same way, but more disconnected fro mthe events since they had no bunkers in that region, and they didn't have the power to take on the Enclave.

>Fallout 3 and 4 wiped their fucking asses with Brotherhood lore. Even Tactics didn't fuck up as badly
Except the Tactics branch was even further disconnected from the main BoS then lyons or Maxson are
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-03 01-49-05-98.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-03 01-49-05-98.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
They call it "Pickman Gallery" because of these incredible pieces of art and design?
>>
Are there any blindfold/bandage mods out there that I can get that just cover one of my character's eyes? I found one but it covers both and my character isn't meant to be blind. I also don't like the aesthetic of an eyepatch.
>>
>>164425602
Its named after a work by Lovecraft.

Pickman, and the nearby Cabot House, are all Lovecraft references.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-03 01-52-55-49.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-03 01-52-55-49.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164425798
Uhm, I see.

Maybe even the Museum of WItchcraft is related? I never really cared about that spooky quest.
>>
File: Fallout3 2017-01-03 00-11-11-79.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout3 2017-01-03 00-11-11-79.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164425772

Did I inspire you or something, or just a coincidence?

In other news, despite no one really sharing an opinion, I'm personally making peace with this.
>>
>>164425928
>Maybe even the Museum of WItchcraft is related?
No, that's based off of a real world building near Salem
>>
>>164424886
Not him but have you played the newest version? Author says he removed most of the OP weapons, and according to xEdit he's telling the truth. Closest thing I found to OP gear was Mk II shit which only starts appearing around level 10, except for the 9mm Mk II which isn't even good.
>>
give me a mod worth a reinstall and third play through
>>
File: Fallout3 2017-01-03 00-16-47-58.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout3 2017-01-03 00-16-47-58.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164426020

She looks good still. It adds character. I think. It might not be what I planned, but dealing with unexpected surprises is what makes roleplaying fun, and different to just being basically a director.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-03 01-56-48-02.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-03 01-56-48-02.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164426029
Oh, the more you know.

So, yeah, I'm KINDA getting a little Cthulhu vibe here
>>
>>164424986
>In Fallout 1
Wait, really? I only remember stumbling upon their bunker and getting hazed with the intent of killing me. Disregard me if that was part of the ending, as the forcefields glitched in my playthrough and I couldn't complete it.

>In Fallout 2
They had a bunch of mini bunkers that they hid in while refusing to talk to you until the Enclave comes along and slaughters them.
Fucking hated those assholes in 2.
>>
>>164426287
The Pickman Gallery is named after a Lovecraft story called Pickman's Model which is about an artist n Boston's North end district who get kicked out of a local art group due to the terrifying things he draws, only for someone who vists his house to discover the monsters in his paintings are based on real creatures.

Pickman's Gallery in Fallout 4 is located in Boston's North End district as well.

The Cabot House is based on the Cabot Museum of History from Lovecraft's "Out of the Aeons" story. The Cabot Museum is located in an old private mansion in Boston's Beacon Hill district, and the curator of the museum is a man named Pickman(a reference to the Pickman's model story"

Likewise, the Cabot House in-game is located in Boston's beacon Hill district, and is just up the street from Pickman's gallery.

The pre-human "alien" species Jack Cabot talks about is a generic reference to many such elder god like entities that influenced early human society in Lovecraft mythos.

And the ruins that Lorenzo got his crazy crown thing from is a reference to the Nameless City from Lovecraft Mythos.

Jack Cabot, and the Parsons Asylum he runs, are a refrence to JAck Parsons, an American scientist known for his connection to the Occult, and occult figures like Aleister Crowley.

Aleister Crowley being referenced himself in Fallout 3 in the "Got to Shoot them in the Head" quest, where a Aleister Tenpenny, and a Mr Crowley are involved.
>>
File: 20170102200613_1.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170102200613_1.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>When I try to use crafting station just stands there for a few seconds then comes out and can't go into 1st person anymore
>>
>>164426631
Yes, the canon ending for the BoS in Fallout 1 is
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_endings#Brotherhood_of_Steel
>The Brotherhood of Steel helps the other human outposts drive the mutant armies away with minimal loss of life, on both sides of the conflict. The advanced technology of the Brotherhood is slowly reintroduced into New California, with little disruption or chaos. The Brotherhood wisely remains out of the power structure, and becomes a major research and development house.
>>
>>164427008
Huh. Neat. I don't have the slightest idea why I didn't go and read these after deciding fixing the glitch was a lost cause.
>>
>>164424078
The closest thing to the Institute is the over all American Military Industrial complex. IE the F-35, the years of the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. ETC.

Before anyone says DARPA, all darpa really does is sit around and think about what the military and government need then find people to go make it happen.
>>
>>164427008
>The Brotherhood wisely remains out of the power structure, and becomes a major research and development house.

Notice this part. Instead of "WE'RE GONNA CONTROL THE WATER SUPPLY" and "WE'RE GONNA KILL EVERYTHING THATS NOT US IN THE COMMONWEALTH"
>>
For some reason I can't get DarnUI download links to work without a password. Am I missing something?
>>
How come we still dont have cars and motorcycles? Skyrim has horses so...
>>
>>164427298
>Notice this part
And after Fallout 2 they tossed that shit aside and went to war with the NCR ver control of technology.

And Lyons is from that BoS, and Maxson was raised by Lyons.
>>
File: 20170102201101_1.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170102201101_1.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
And now my SS looks up and to the side like he's too important to look anyone in the eye in every conversation.

Has anyone else had issues since installing iHUD?
>>
>>164427386
Power Armor with increased sprint speed is unarguably better than the horse in skyrim ever was.
>>
>>164427386
BEcuase the game map isn't built for it as car and shit require large areas of flat land to work proper,y and Fallout's landscape is anything but flat.

Though raiders do talk about motorcycles sometimes, and we see them working on them, and they know what motorcycles sound like, so we know they have them in working order.
>>
>>164427395
Which makes no sense, since Shady Sands, the very place they helped build WAS the NCR. Maybe that little peice of data didn't survive Fallout 2's BoS purge.
>>
>>164427395
After Fallout 2, Elijah became Elder. That alone should explain most of it. The war also started when he refused to give up HELIOS when the NCR wanted it as they started to get set up in the Mojave.
>>
>>164427772
It actually makes sense if you consider that what they helped build was a group of farmers who knew how to use basic shit like water irrigation, some primitive generators, and shit like that, but the thing they went to war with was group that had captured Enclave level technology like power armor, vertibirds, and advanced laser/plasma weaponry.

Basically, they helped build Diamond city, but then got all pissy once they started crossing into BoS level territory.
>>
>>164427913
No, the BoS/NCR was started back west, in California.

The Helios one shit happened AFTER the war had already been going on for some time.
>>
>>164427913
>>164427772
>>164427395
What happened to the BoS is that all the progressive members got exiled between Fallout 1 and 2 on a suicide mission to hunt down super mutants in Chicago eventually forming the MWBoS
>>
>>164428106
Oh right, yeah. Doesn't look like anything outside Helios had any actual details given, Van Buren aside.
>By 2231, Jeremy Maxson had assumed the position of Brotherhood High Elder. In addition to wanting to expand Brotherhood operations eastward, he was much more aggressive in his "hoarding" of pre-War technology. He wanted to restore the power of the Brotherhood by wresting all advanced tech from the hands of "lesser people" by any means necessary. Naturally, this led to disputes with the NCR, which had always been in favor of using advanced technology for the benefit of society.
>>
>>164428004
Kinda sorta. The reasoning behind it is solid as to the motivation, but from a logistical standpoint it made no sense. That's why in 1 they never went out in full force to deal with the master.

If you're not born into the BoS chances are you're not getting in. They are a very limited number in personnel and finite in equipment. From a political perspective of shared history with the NCR and a military logistical perspective, war with the NCR is hardliner lunacy.
>>
>>164428741
Well, as mentioned here
>>164428525
The BoS had exiled basically everyone who wasn't a hardliner during the events of Tactics.
>>
With all this talk about the BoS lore and where they should have gone, where they went wrong. Why the fuck are we given House and the Institute to replace? Where is my "go and steal the institute technologies so we don't have to put human lives on the line anymore and as a reward for saving humanity from continually pushing it's men and women to war you become the new elder and focus the brotherhoods man power on establishing civilized cities along the eastern seaboard"

I mean really. The Enclave can just come fuck it up later anyway.
>>
File: 20170102203338_1.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170102203338_1.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
These Mirelurks seemed almost afraid of us, kind of just staying at a distance and not closing in. Meanwhile Nick gives no shits and guns them down from afar while I steal their eggs and murder their hatchlings.
>>
>>164429128
Because that doesn't make any sense as the BoS are a dogmatic cult and would never let an outsider become an Elder, let alone head Elder.

And besides, that is basically what Maxson is indirectly doing anyways.

He goes around and purges supermutants, feral ghouls, and raiders, and offers protection to towns and trade caravans, allowing people to rebuild, and build new settlements, without fear of all the horrible shit in the wasteland.

The only thing Maxson does is take military grade technologies like power armor, vertibirds, fatman launchers, and actual nukes, out of the hands of civilians.
>>
File: SynthLeader-Fallout4.jpg (217KB, 672x658px) Image search: [Google]
SynthLeader-Fallout4.jpg
217KB, 672x658px
wew nice job fallout wiki
>>
File: 1473177125293.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473177125293.gif
2MB, 640x480px
Is there a way to force the bug that lets you lose limbs in NV/3? I know some people, on getting a crippled limb, have experianced the gibbing usually reserved for dead NPCs.

I want to do a scene where a character loses as arm, before using a robot one, but can't figure out how to do it.
>>
File: 20161228103729_1.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161228103729_1.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
So since Bethesda was too lazy to do a Raider ending for Nuka World who the hell does Punished Nora side with? Minutecucks?
>>
>>164429594
Side with the RR first and become punished Nora after/during the MQ. Then go raider.
>>
>>164429496
and order the destruction of the highest level tech ever seen. All he's doing is setting up another Shady Sands NCR scenario where the second the people, presumably the minutemen, he helps elevate in the commonwealth are moderately capable of understanding synth tech he'll go to war with them too.

War never changes is the theme and all but damn for all the history the Brotherhood keeps they shouldn't be that doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>164429496
And food.
>Proctor Teagan has asked me to pay a visit to a Commonwealth farm and secure their crops for the Brotherhood. I've been told to "persuade" them by any means necessary.
>>
>>164429794
>and order the destruction of the highest level tech ever seen.
All of which was based on criminally evil human experimentation.

>>164429802
Except
A. They don't take all of them
B. Danse and Teagan actually prefer that you pay for them, Danse prefers you pay full price as well.
>>
>>164429594

Enclave. It's easy to set up with a minimum of mods. Make America Great Again!
>>
>>164429794
> presumably the minutemen, he helps elevate in the commonwealth are moderately capable of understanding synth tech he'll go to war with them too.
The Minutemen will never be able to understand synth tech.

Not even synths themselves really understand synth tech.
>>
>>164429910
Oh and the only one building new settlements in the commonwealth is the minuteman and the Vault Dweller.

Also yeah I'm not arguing that the Institute doesn't have bloody hands, of course they do, but so does every piece of tech the BoS rely on. Thats what they do, they take the tech that man abused, horde it, learn it, and put it to new uses.
>>
>>164430112
>Oh and the only one building new settlements in the commonwealth is the minuteman and the Vault Dweller.
Like I said

>>164429496
>And besides, that is basically what Maxson is indirectly doing anyways.
>indirectly
>>
Guys, fuck MO, spent the last 7 hours adding mods and shit, then i go to start up the game, it crashes, i look in the fallout new vegas files and the mods that i had supposedly installed are nowhere to be seen. Fucking RIP
>>
>>164429128
The Enclave is pretty much the only good faction anyway.

Shame the only way to help them is through mods and a very halfassed branch in 3.
>>
>>164430336
MO doesn't install the files there. Read the instructions.
>>
>>164430336
MO does some virtual install shit so it never actually touches the game folder

you also have to launch from MO in order to use the mods from MO
>>
>>164430428
Then i don't understand the point in it or what you're supposed to do with it, yes i tried that and it wouldn't launch and it came up with some thing where something wasn't allowing it to
>>
>>164430581
Maybe you're just stupid.

Install from MO, launch from MO. It isn't rocket science.
>>
>>164430475
Yeah this.
Did you get the 4gb launcher set up? Script extender?
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/videos/624/?
Don't know if that covers them.

>>164430581
>it came up with some thing where something wasn't allowing it to
Give us the exact words it used. Pay attention to error messages.
>>
File: anger.png (111KB, 274x392px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
111KB, 274x392px
>walking to diamond city
>pick up a military radio broadcast AF95
>QUEST ADDED: FIRE SUPPORT
>go do that
>go back to walking to diamond city
>do the whole dumb piper gate thing
>mouse and movement gets locked during mayor and piper arguing
>have to turn dialouge camera back on
>finsh bit
>"hey come by my office some time"
>QUEST ADDED: STORY OF THE CENTURY
>in diamond city
>walking to nick's office
>hear those two guys talking about the railroad/freedom trail
>QUEST ADDED: ROAD TO FREED-
>quickload because i'd rather not
>walk into office before they finish talking
>talk to ellie
>walk out of office to get nick
>check pip-boy
>QUEST: ROAD TO FREEDOM
>walk past a guard
>"hey there's a place full of raiders
>"check out the combat zone" appears in top left
>walk into bar
>ghoul walks up dispite ghouls being banned in diamond city
>"hey i heard you killed some guards near
>"not intrested"
>"okay"
>QUEST ADDED: SPEICAL DELIVERY
YES GOOD
THE HUMAN BRAIN IS INCAPABLE OF THE ACT OF REMEMBERING AND STORING INFORMATION YOU MUST PUT THAT THERE IN THE DATA TAB OF THE PIP-BOY RIGHT NOW I CANNOT STORE SUCH THINGS IN MY BRAIN PAN GOOD EXCELLENT I AM INCAPABLE OF SUCH AN ACT GOOD
>>
File: fallout_by_sinful_sid-d8zyidr.jpg (7KB, 146x150px) Image search: [Google]
fallout_by_sinful_sid-d8zyidr.jpg
7KB, 146x150px
I'm about to play new vegas for the very first time, which difficulty would you guys recommend for a first-timer? i want a challenge but nothing too ridiculous, is very hard + hardcore mode fine or should i tone it down?
>>
>>164430668
I can't remember as this was about an hour ago, but New Vegas wouldn't run either when i ran it through Script Extender or through Steam, also this was my first time using MO.

I usually just use NMM which i tried to at first but it just kept coming up with 7zip errors and it wouldn't install the mods so someone said to try MO.

Also the reason I usually use NMM is because i'm an absolute autist, i thought if it worked for Skyrim then it would work for FNV, but obviously it didn't
>>
>>164431075
Go hardcore. It's not as spongey as Fallout 4 and it helps pace the game better imo. Otherwise you can basically run the route and there's no incentive to explore.

Don't research guides and shit like that, it's a waste of time. Anyway you want to play New Vegas will pretty much work as long as you have a contingency plan. IE you better be able to shoot a mother fucker if you can't sneak buy or a conversation turns south.
>>
>>164431082
Skyrim has the exact same problem with NMM. Go back to it, but this time, google error messages.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/795084-7z-mod-files-invalid/

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1195276-sevenzipsharp-bug-in-the-nexus-mod-manager/

You don't have to worry about cleaning up your files before going back to NMM, since nothing MO added will be seen by it.
>>
File: 1447156275156.png (561KB, 575x803px) Image search: [Google]
1447156275156.png
561KB, 575x803px
>>164430903
>>
File: 1458423278723.png (169KB, 452x491px) Image search: [Google]
1458423278723.png
169KB, 452x491px
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5195/?
Thoughts?
>>
File: 1480283002968.jpg (190KB, 792x828px) Image search: [Google]
1480283002968.jpg
190KB, 792x828px
This may sound dumb, but I just bought F4 and I'm looking for a vanilla experience for my first playthrough. At the same time I'm aware the game is bare bones and needs some things to make it work. Is there anything that is generally required among the community?
>>
File: AutumnSheet3.jpg (851KB, 1352x1196px) Image search: [Google]
AutumnSheet3.jpg
851KB, 1352x1196px
>>164430112

I'm hoping that the Institute set a precedent, and we'll get join-able Enclave next game, hopefully more in line with the Autumn doctrine more than Richardson.

Even in FO3, if you took a step back, Lyons and Autumn had very similar goals. Lyons wanted the purifier to to win over the populace, and aid recruitment, to kill his wale... and maybe help humanity rebuild.

Autumn wanted to rebuild a government, or more likely a military dictatorship, with the purifier and DC it's basis, and rebuild humanity.

Sadly, the main quest was slanted in favor of Brotherhood being the designated good guys and the darker side mostly subtext. James dying and taking us captive, with no option to use out 100 speech skill of Autumn, was the nail in the coffin. The best we can do is destroy the Citadel, and basically leave the Brotherhood rebuilding too.

The annoying thing to a pragmatic Wanderer is that the Enclave are a much better option. It will mean the extinction of ghouls and mutants, but the Brotherhood, Institute, and even general populace are fine with that, and even the NCRs tolerance doesn't stretch to say super mutants. Tolerance is not a virtue in a mutant filled post-apocalyptic hellhole. Hell, look what happen to the middle-east in real life when we got rid of the dictators.

Sometimes a military dictatorship, at least for a time, is what a lawless and barbaric region needs. It's all that will save it.

The Enclave had the tech to be heard across the wastes, the mobility to police them and purge places like Paradise Falls from the sky unchallenged, set up checkpoints across the wastes (one of these is near Canterbury, where they are confiscating weapons, but nothing more sinister), and actually rebuild. They could have made the wasteland a better place for you everyman, who just wants to get on with farming. Hell, there is an Enclave soldier patrolling the Canterbury Brahmin fields.
>>
>>164424219

bump
>>
>>164431412
It's still an absolute piss take tho desu
>>
>>164431508
I like you.
>>
File: Fallout3 2015-05-04 15-06-44-66.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout3 2015-05-04 15-06-44-66.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164430405

To give credit to 3, deserved or not, they didn't wipe out the Enclave completely (likely because they know they are popular and want the option of bringing them back. If you were sympathetic, you could generally stay out of their way except at key points of the MQ, let Autumn live and retreat to start rebuilding, and then bomb the Citadel and let the Enclave retreat that was already well under way go on uncontested. Even Lyons wasn't convinced that anything had been won but a battle, and Far Harbour confirms it by having a AWOL soldier-turned-cultist mention he was part of a 'regional' scouting team, implying that the Enclave is still very much a US-wide (if only due to mobility) organization after FO3. They are just likely staying out of the way of the NCR, Eastern Brotherhood, and most importantly Vault Dwellers for now.
>>
>>164431412
ye, it's the sevenzipsharp one, if i install 7zip again does it fix it?
>>
>>164417079
Return it to its status as a university, still keep the facility clandestine but have a public front that actually helps people and grounds the organisation.

Most importantly: Correct the Institutes Mission Statement (You know they have one) that actually includes the surface dwellers as part of humanity that requires protection. That necessitates changes in policy across the board. That would pretty much do it.

Progress from that is opening up comms across America, sending out synth scouts to everywhere they can, if intelligence comes back that there's civilisation worth dealing with send out courser ambassadors.
>>
>>164419896
Settlers weren't replacements, they're just outright spies.
>>
>>164431498
The unofficial patch. Don't listen to anyone talking about it breaking the game, that's only for old save games that used an old version of it.

Full Dialogue Interface for sure.

>>164432060
Maybe. Looking at the various forums, check your hard drive space. See if anything in this thread fixes it.
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/681672-sevenzipsharp-fails/
>>
Guys, is there anywhere I can pirate the FO4 DLC's?
>>
>>164432450
Yes.
>>
>>164431485
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/217/? + http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7515/? is much better
>>
File: Fallout3 2015-07-09 22-24-38-48.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout3 2015-07-09 22-24-38-48.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164431803
>>
>>164432591
Looking for a link if anyone has one or something
>>
File: enclave.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enclave.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
>>164432604
>>
Trying to decide who to romance. Curie's always great, but I guess I could romance PIper this time. Maybe go with the STD-ridden Cait. I feel bad romancing Piper just because I didn't do the Flirt options previously.
>>
>>164432673
Nah. You gotta find it yourself. If you're not going to spend money you at least gotta work for it.
>>
>>164432940
Isn't that what i'm trying to do right now?
>>
>>164432989
You're asking us to spoonfeed you.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-09-24 19-04-59-84.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-09-24 19-04-59-84.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164432804

I'll raise you.
>>
File: 1448241610745.png (45KB, 166x165px) Image search: [Google]
1448241610745.png
45KB, 166x165px
>>164432601
>is much better
Okay but why?
>>
>>164431508
>>164432008
The Enclave are the only faction, with the very possible exceptions of House and Caesar, that have a solid plan to build the world up again.

The others try, but none of them answer exactly how they're going to make a radioactive, full-of-mutants-and-hell-weather world be safe again.

Caesar wants to bring about Rome and get rid of decadence and technology. House wants to build it back up from New Vegas with pre-War knowledge of how to avoid another war. The Enclave wants to eradicate every mutant to clean out the wastelands for habitation.

The NCR is corrupt and barely holding together, the Brotherhood just wants to masturbate to laser rifles, and Fallout 4's factions, to me, are all incredibly hollow, inept, and shallow, not worth mentioning.

I can only hope that the next Fallout will give us a surefire way to join the Enclave. They're so horribly underrepresented.
>>
>>164433056
>You gotta find it yourself, but don't ask around if anyone has them or knows where to get.
>>
>>164433289
Well played. I never liked the Fallout 3 armor.
>>
>>164433390
Google is a thing that exists.
>>
>>164433289
i really don't like that officer outfit but no one wants to add a high-res polished version from FO3
>>
>>>164408315
please respond I was referring to 4

Nice to see this went back to /nvg/ though. Fallout 4 really shitted this place up.
>>
>>164433512
Yes, I have already looked and i cannot find them, that is why i am asking here
>>
>>164433583
Not really. It'd Fallout 4 minecraft edition. Build Settlements, hoarde collections. Really about it.
>>
>>164433583
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?
?
>>
>>164433369

The good thing about our fanbase is how many of us like the Enclave enough to do the legwork to mod them in. See >>164433289. All FO4 needs now is a script-extender Enclave Commander where a squad in X-02, and we are basically there, and maybe a bit of tweaking of the outfits, perhaps brand new ones based on the FO3 looks.

But yes, we got a taste of a more moderate and sensible Enclave in Autumn, and then it was cruelly snatched away. I mean, Maxson and the BoS in Fallout 4 are the natural evolution of what Lyons started in FO3, and it's apparantly done fuck all to improve the world or even DC. We don't even get a whisper of what has happened with Project Purity. All we know, if it's even canon, is Moira's journal fluff from around the FO4 time period in the FO3 walkthrough, and Megaton and everything seems to be basically as we left it.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-09-24 18-22-30-44.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-09-24 18-22-30-44.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164433420

I kind of did, but then, I do love my traditional APA too. My favorite is actually Hellfire; it's ugly as fuck, but it represents genuine post-war advancement, especially now APA is retconned to be basically X-01 with improvements, or X-01.5.
>>
>>164433758
Good find. Fixes a big problem with the game. Are there even enough decent length quests in the game to replace the Main Quest though?

>>164433663
>It'd Fallout 4 minecraft edition
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>164433878
For the Enclave is also an excellent mod with one of the best mod openings I've ever seen.

I won't spoil it, but it's fucking amazing and I'd give the author a BJ just to see the same sorta thing in Fallout 4.
>>
>>164433663
>implying it isn't already fallout minecraft edition
>>
File: start me up.png (683KB, 1133x742px) Image search: [Google]
start me up.png
683KB, 1133x742px
>>164433878
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12042/?
but, you know, working properly?

>>164434195
It doesn't get rid of the main quest, just makes it so it's some random-ass kid who got kidnapped and you're not forced to actually care. It's just a case you pick up with Nick. There might be some bits completely cut out, but I haven't gotten very far in this playthrough.
>>
>>164433878
>nd it's apparantly done fuck all to improve the world or even DC. We don't even get a whisper of what has happened with Project Purity.
Yes we do.

Deacon mentions that The Capital Wasteland exports clean water.

And Mccready mentions the BoS have taken care of basically every threat in the region to the point mercs like him had to leave to find jobs.
>>
File: jqRI5mL.png (729KB, 1144x929px) Image search: [Google]
jqRI5mL.png
729KB, 1144x929px
So CNN used a Fallout 3 screenshot in an article about l33t Russian h4x0rz
>>
>>164434735
The russian hack nonsense is so badly fake that they even use videogame screenshots to try and make people believe in it. Obama administration is a joke.
>>
>>164432389
Ok, so I have reinstalled FNV, it will run when i start it from steam but it won't run when i start it from the script extender
>>
>>164434735
>CNN
>russian hacks
fuck off with the tinfoil hat shit already

every news agency before the election said there was no way it could be hacked but the second something doesn't go their way they cry foul
>>
File: 1435493745021-2.png (257KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1435493745021-2.png
257KB, 1000x760px
>>164434402
the voice acting in that mod was complete shit and some of the most cringe inducing feces ive ever had to sit through which is sad because i love the idea behind it and a lot of the other stuff was well put together.
>>
Anyone have any Ghoul PCs? I never usually see anyone playing as one.
>>
>>164435215
Hmm. I... guess that could work if you suppose there was a radiation leak in the Vault? Still doesn't fix the voice. And it wouldn't fix you not being KoS in Diamond City.
>>
>>164434981
>tinfoil
that meme is right-winger only
>>
>>164434907
Did you follow the instructions on the site exactly?
http://nvse.silverlock.org/

And do you have the 4gb launcher?
>>
>>164434981
Have you read the DHS FBI white paper? No one in the government says the election was hacked they said the Russians used spearfishing and social engineering to get into DNC computers and start online campaigns ie memes to sway the voting populace.
>>
File: Fallout3 2015-07-09 13-17-39-06.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout3 2015-07-09 13-17-39-06.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164434589
>http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12042/?

Yeah, but as you say working properly, and from a Vertibird ala the old one.

I'm still hoping we get the Hellfire release for FO4 by the team that did the X-02 and just released their amazing version of the Chinese Stealth Suit. Admittedly I'm happy enough to have the 02, as Hellfire was pretty niche and limited in number, but it would have been nice to have my FO3/NV Colonel/General turn up wearing it in FO4 to re-commission my Nate into the US Military, or the Enclave as it is now know. Otherwise I'll just have to settle for the modded in coat.
>>
>>164435343
Ghouls' voices suck shit in F4 anyway and you could just wear a mask.
>>
>>164435384
No it's not. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>164435527
>and start online campaigns ie memes to sway the voting populace.
So they did nothing wrong
>>
>>164434708

Hm, fair enough. It's still pretty vague though, as we have the consoles on the Prydwen offering somewhat less optimistic views, including the question of where the aircraft carrier power-generatior was acquired for the Airship, and a guy telling his wife to not open the door back home in case of raiders.
>>
>>164435489
i followed a youtube tutorial, shall i just uninstall SE and just install it again?
>>
File: FalloutNV 2017-01-03 04-04-36-62.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2017-01-03 04-04-36-62.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
I assume Keely isn't here unless you have the quest?
>>
>>164434981
>online campaigns and memes
so like every political establishment ever?
>>
>>164435658
Read the white paper. If you know what that is, or stay ignorant. Your choice.
>>
>>164435683
Actually saying that, how do i unistall SE?
>>
>>164435729
Duh.
>>
>>164435343
Doesn't have to be just Fo4 I mean there's plety of ghouls in 3 and New Vegas
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-02+at+09.07.46).png (3KB, 161x133px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-02+at+09.07.46).png
3KB, 161x133px
>>164435683
Just check to make sure you did it right.
Are all of these files in your NV folder? Not the data folder. The folder the data folder is in.
>>
>>164435820

I mean since there are logs of her research and everything in here i'd think it would be fine if she kind of was there already
>>
>>164431508
>favorite song(s)
>battlestar galactica season 1
>>
>>164435980
This is what my fallout folder currently looks like
>>
>>164434735
>NGIER
>>
File: ScreenShot335.jpg (627KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot335.jpg
627KB, 1920x1080px
>>164432604
>>164432804
>>164433289
God Bless the Enclave
>>
File: 2014-12-04_00001.jpg (689KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-04_00001.jpg
689KB, 1920x1080px
>>164435865
Oh. I had a ghoul character in New Vegas once but his hands turned purple so I stopped using him.
>>
File: Screenshot (87).png (110KB, 620x902px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (87).png
110KB, 620x902px
>>164435980
>>164436107
Forgot the pic
>>
>>164436159
that mod still broken?
like ctd when swapping parts or the tesla upgrades
>>
>>164435682
Raiders are something even the NCR deals with

And the BoS didn't destroy Rivet city to get the Preydwen's reactor. That is a stupid ass meme
>>
>>164436268
And you're trying to launch from the file that says "nvse_loader", correct? Still, technically, with the nvse_steam_loader.dll it'll still work fine if you launch it through steam.
>>
>>164436270
Never had full crashing but frame rate gets iffy with full Telsa on my rig. It also looses the Squad Sigma re-texture when you switch to Telsa.
>>
>>164436029

Bit of fourth wall breaking. I like to have the BSG theme playing white I note down ideas for the future of the playthrough, such as how to handle settlements, and sometimes have the show running quietly on the TV while I play,
>>
>>164436491
yes, it;s crashing through nvse_loader, but through steam it doesn't, also whats that 4GB launcher thing you mentioned?

I know what the 4GB mod is but not that.
>>
>generally start settlements with good intentions of providing for my settlers
>slowly but surely just make enough beds for sleep, water to drink and start planting Corn Tatos and Mut Fruit
>eventually realize all I'm doing is setting up supply lines for my Vegetable Starch money maker

I'm literally making indentured servant farms...every...single...playthrough.
>>
>>164436652
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35262/?
You use it to launch the game, and it allows the game to use up to 4gb of your computer's memory. Without this, if you have a lot of mods or especially texture packs, you'll run out of memory (that the game is programmed to allow, not that your computer has) and it will crash.

Like NVSE you put the files in the main folder, then you run it using the .exe file. It SHOULD detect that you have NVSE, and run that with it.
>>
>>164436354

That's because the NCR are shit, anon, and already incredibly corrupt, resource hungry, and far overstretched despite being so young. Plus, that's not actually true of the heart-land, it's pretty damn safe within Cali.

The Enclave would have done better. They had fucking checkpoints on all major roads within hours of moving on Project Purity and putting their plans into motion. There are at least three outposts near Megaton alone, two on the main roads into Canterbury Commons, and power armor in every one. The Enclave doesn't have the manpower issues the Brotherhood has. And in theory, there will have been a generation too young to fight and one that had just been born offscreen during FO3, the former of which will be just at fighting age around FO4's time. Good times are coming.
>>
>>164436906
hmm, ok where am I supposed to put it?

Also is there a way to check if NVSE is running when launching through steam?
>>
>>164435527
> social engineering to get into DNC computers
No evidence for this
>start online campaigns ie memes to sway the voting populace.
/pol/ is all russians
>>164434735
Are there hex numbers on the fallout 3 hacking minigame? I don't recall that.
>>
>>164437258
In the same folder you put NVSE. The folder the data folder is in.

Open the console in the game and type:
GetNVSEVersion
then hit enter.
If it gives an error you either typed it wrong or it isn't installed properly.
>>
File: Screenshot (88).png (17KB, 815x433px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (88).png
17KB, 815x433px
>>164437516
Ok, it says NVSE version 5, so it's working not sure why it wouldn't do it through it's own launcher though.

And do i just put all these into fallout folder?
>>
>>164437354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V_E_Jnyhks
>>
Are there any mods that add more linings for armor? The base ones are pretty basic, I want ones that actually do something, or maybe just act as a second Misc. slot.

>>164436750
You're giving them a place to sleep, a share of the crops they grow to subsist on, water, and protection.

And as a bit of a side bonus, they are supporting the most powerful being in the wasteland, so they are on the right side of history.
>>
>>164437843
Yep.
Then you use fnv4gb.exe to run the game.
...hopefully that shouldn't have whatever problems the script extender .exe does.
One last thing, take that d3d9.dll file and put it in the "exes" folder that came with the 4gb launcher. That lets your enb work.
>>
>>164437003
The Enclave also wasn't completely against recruiting people, whether it was scientists or soldiers. I think they were picky based on how pure the person was but would make exceptions for scientists.

I kind of like the ex-Enclave folks you met in New Vegas. They seemed like alright people, while the BOS were kind of cunts. Still bitter about the explosive-collar bit.
>>
Is there a mod like wander's edition or project Nevada for FO4? I've beaten the game again and I'm wondering what I can do to make it better.
>>
>>164438189
Ok,it works now, thanks for the help mate it's greatly appreciated.

Hopefully NMM will work in my favour tomorrow so i can get some mods on the go
>>
File: 1480304120833.png (2MB, 1062x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1480304120833.png
2MB, 1062x1062px
Can anyone give me the rundown on kill animations? I expect that they can be made, but can they be implemented? Can different kill animation sets be tied to one weapon? (Like a trench knife having both knife and unarmed kill animations)
>>
>>164438756
there's some overhaul mod for Survival mode but I haven't tried it. it's pretty new so I don't think it adds a lot, but nothing big like Project Nevada.
>>
>>164430046
>Not being President-General-Director and rebuilding America with your army of patriotic robots.

It's gonna be great again folks.
God bless America.
God bless the Minutemen.
And God bless our Synth troops.

(Muties, Raiders and BoS shitters need to go though)
>>
File: 1479990582167.jpg (93KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
1479990582167.jpg
93KB, 640x645px
>>164438756
>wander's edition
>make it better.
>>
>>164439037
>tfw no option to hijack Minutemen and use them as legmen to plant the seeds for the Enclave
>>
>>164439037
Is there a race war mod yet?
>>
>>164438808
If the same mods don't work, try downloading them manually instead, and if those don't work, extract the files manually too, and put them in the data folder. You'll have to make sure to check the plugin on NMM's plugin tab.

>mfw I'm the same anon who refused to spoonfeed the pirate
I wasted enough of other people's time trying to troubleshoot MO2 I might as well pass it on.
>>
>>164438227

Yeah, Bethesda dropped the ball, as a (as far as they knew) Vault Dweller as capable as the Wanderer would have been a boon for them.

The base staff in FO2, Navarro at least, weren't too bad either. Cook. the amusing scientist and his Snookie, and such. Even Dornan would have a 'civilian' escorted off site rather than executed, the first time at least. I can't picture many other factions being so 'nice' even if it did come from a place of smug superiority and assumption they couldn't be touched. And then there is the squad (Granite, was it?) who would help you take down Horrigan.

I think it comes down to the fact that, outside figures like Richardson and EDEN, the Enclave see themselves as the military and government. If they see you as a citizen, and you aren't too mutated, you 'belong'. Most of the other factions are basically sects and organizations. To a moderate Enclave soldier, you are one of 'his' civilians, albeit in an odd state of martial law.
>>
File: 1482661109780.png (146KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482661109780.png
146KB, 300x300px
>>164439305
>yfw i am the anon who was asking for the dlc

small world
>>
File: 18898-0-1475212708.png (1MB, 2048x1081px) Image search: [Google]
18898-0-1475212708.png
1MB, 2048x1081px
Worth downloading?
>>
>>164439952
basically turns fo4 into a shittier metro
not worth it desu
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-09-24 20-08-14-80.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-09-24 20-08-14-80.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164439037

Arcade is my President-Elect as of New Vegas (in case they appear again, and someone else is and has been President for a long time), my FO3/NV character is 'a' General in charge of the forces previously under her fathers command, and Nate will be re-commisioned as Provost Marshal Captain.

FO4 is interesting, because the Enclave of my run can legitimize the Minutemen as a 'government sanctioned' peacekeepers, and then when Nate becomes Director he can retire his commission and the Institute will basically become an Enclave development center. A covert, because only a few will know about it, take over of the Commonweath.

Shit will be fun. I just need to figure out how to put Gen1's to naturally relay-grenade into the world in Institute X-01. My SS will have the only suit of X-02 provided, as the only official Enclave officer, and his personal Minutemen in the Castle will get black X-01 and plasma weapons.
>>
After Broken Steel starts up, or after the Crawler Base at Adams, do the various Enclave outposts across the wasteland disappear? I kind of want to rush the MQ, and then go explore them later.
>>
File: nuclearpepe.jpg (327KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
nuclearpepe.jpg
327KB, 640x960px
Can someone please help me i recently reinstalled new vegas and modded it but now npcs like jackal gang members and the legion dont have any armor or weapons i have looked all over google tried the "resurrect" and "resetinventory" commands but nothing seems to work does anyone know how to fix this
>>
>>164439037

Huh, just covering the floor and 'rocky' walls, and I assume making corridors down the tunnels. That actually sounds like an inventive, and not as time consuming, way to make a sprawling base in the Vault. Got any more? I might try something similar,
>>
>>164439146

Sure there is; you have your General actually be a member of the Enclave. As people generally follow your lead, once you have brought peace to the Commonwealth and maybe run the Institute, no one is going to say 'but the Enclave are bad guys' or 'who are they?' when you publicly declare Boston and it's surrounds an Enclave city-state. It just won't happen on-screen/before the final fade-to-black.
>>
>>164440767
Try a new save?
>>
>>164435384
>>164434981
19 U.S. government organizations say Russia manipulated information for the benefit of electing Trump.

Including the FBI, who aren't exactly big fans of Shillary.

Get your head out of your ass
>>
>>164441218
I mean actual gameplay options, not make pretend.
>>
>>164441218
You know given that the Male Vault dweller is canon member of the Military the enclave would probably welcome him with open arms. Especially with arguably the most pure dna to exist in the world.

I dig it.
>>
>>164441370
>I want a completely different game about espionage and propaganda.

Ohhh, I see. My... mistake. I'll leave you to that then.
>>
>>164441360
the mainstream media was against Trump

it's the Democrats own fault for picking such a hated electoral option. Republicans had a crowd to pick from. Dems had a crazy "free shit lmao" jew and a crazy lady with a boat load of baggage that lost her last attempt at President.
>>
File: iu[1].gif (25KB, 541x418px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].gif
25KB, 541x418px
>>164441502
>>
>>164441552
The mainstream media are fish, they shift with the tides, the instant Trump was elected they started acclimating. That means nothing to me and has no bearing on the fact that Russia interfered, and sloppily enough to get caught.
>>
File: Fallout_3_Enclave_Propaganda.jpg (213KB, 929x487px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_3_Enclave_Propaganda.jpg
213KB, 929x487px
>>164440243
>Institute will basically become an Enclave development center. A covert, because only a few will know about it, take over of the Commonweath.

Well everybody in the commonwealth knows the institute exists even if its just rumours also you basically announce their presence once you become Director.

>I just need to figure out how to put Gen1's to naturally relay-grenade into the world in Institute X-01.

You can do that with the FCOM mod. Has also lots of other Enclave shit like Deathclaw Domestication unit squads.

>>164441039
Yeah I figured my building autism level isn't high enough to use the actual vault parts so I just said fuck it and got one of those scrap everything mods and cleared the whole vault with all sectors out.

Still took a few hours but I think it looks good just let me take some more pics.
>>
>>164441439

Yup, pre-war pure human that still has records. It's what I'm doing >>164440243 here.

Best of all, due to his background, he would likely be as welcoming to them too.

>"Oh, thank God, the government still exists. We can fix all this."

After all, the end game video expresses that s/he wants to make things how they were, and that's basically the goal of the boots-on-the-ground Enclave. They are Old World Blues the faction.
>>
File: 1477374700094.jpg (117KB, 621x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477374700094.jpg
117KB, 621x640px
>>164441552
Repubs had a crowd of established politicians that could all do the job and chose a demagogue with no political experience who sits on twitter all day, doesn't go to intelligence meetings and fills his cabinet his fellow billionaires while using his position to boost his and their own businesses.

Anything would have been better. Doesn't matter now.
>>
File: 1468307771271.png (618KB, 784x607px) Image search: [Google]
1468307771271.png
618KB, 784x607px
>>164441920
>established politicians that could all do the job
Hi Jeb!
>>
>>164441920
trump getting elected is a fuck you to the system

trump presidency will be the best thing to happen to this country
>>
>>164442164
How exactly is Trump a fuck you to the system?
He IS the system, America is and has been an oligarchy you misinformed moron. The people with the most power in the country are all billionaires, Trump is a billionaire, his friends are billionaire, he stuffed his cabinet with them. He has no clue how to do the job and doesn't really want to what he is positioning to do is to use his office and cabinet as a way to enhance the profitability of their businesses. That is called corruption. They have already begun doing so. Billionaires that don't give a shit about you. What exactly makes you this that will be good for this country or you?

How did you wake up this stupid?
>>
File: 20170103053336_1.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170103053336_1.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>164441039
Here you go 1/2
>>
>>164442448
What makes you think corrupt politicians are any better?
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 251x201px
>>164441716
>>164441724
>>
please post waifus!
>>
File: 20170103053435_1.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170103053435_1.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
>>164441039
2/2

>>164442576
Found the BoS shitter.
>>
File: Fallout_0013.jpg (70KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_0013.jpg
70KB, 1200x900px
>>164442659
>>
File: ceilingcat.png (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ceilingcat.png
103KB, 640x640px
>>164442448
>dude trumps corrupt lmao
>so elect a much more corrupt career politician
>>
>>164442687
>implying
>>
File: Fallout3 2015-06-06 12-47-43-61.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout3 2015-06-06 12-47-43-61.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164441716
>Well everybody in the commonwealth knows the institute exists even if its just rumours also you basically announce their presence once you become Director.

Sure, but only my Nate, the Directorate, and the Enclave Officer who invites himself (Enclave soldiers will take over guard duty from the Gen2) to be part of it, will know of the Enclave connections. I'm sort of trying to keep as close to the canon as I possibly can in my playthrough.

I didn't have my Colonel-turned-General be the Lone Wanderer; instead she is the daughter of Autumn sent to spy on him and see why 101 opened, right up until he melts in the Purifier at the end of the MQ. From Broken Steel onwards I'll swap to and play as Julia, companion no more, as she pretends to help the Brotherhood right up until she nukes the Citadel. She will then receive a promotion to her fathers previous rank.

In New Vegas she will have taken her forces West, and have been spying as a Courier. She will take over Nellis, as artillery doesn't really stop a dozen Vertibirds landing in the heart of the base, and conscript the Boomers. Then she will use the Securitrons to take the Dam, with Vertibirds and her troopers offering support, with a final battle against Lanius in her Hellfire and wielding a Proton Axe. I'll screenshot two different editions of Arcade being made President and Governor, in case the former is contradicted in a future game, and New Vegas will become the new Capitol of the Enclave.

Fallout 4 will be more subtle, as I said. Nate won't know it, but he will be provided scraps; a single suit of X-02, some old X-01 suits for those he trusts, and enough Combat Armor and Energy Weapons to arm the Castle. Everything else will be on him, as the only Enclave Officer in the Commonwealth.

>>164442452
>>164442687

Thanks. That doesn't look bad at all. I just can't be fucked with literal days and weeks of building one place.

>>164442576

We'll be back, mutant scum. We already took out Lyons.
>>
>>164438756
project nevada is almost entirely baked into the base features of 4.
>>
File: 1385947757891.png (85KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1385947757891.png
85KB, 1162x850px
>>164443020
>yfw
>>
>>164443303

Ah, a barbarian. I'm sorry I gave you the respect to assume you a threat, as the Brotherhood have been at times. I've seen what even a lightly equipped squad can do to a large Legion camp. Be thankful you do not encroach on our holdings. But know that one day, we will make America great again, and you happen to be staking claim to US soil.
>>
>>164443862
Well you won't be saying that when your gagged and tied up on to one of my crosses
>>
>>164435063
The reworked version has much better voice work imo.
>>
File: BiPO.jpg (203KB, 1292x1006px) Image search: [Google]
BiPO.jpg
203KB, 1292x1006px
>I wanted to prove that humanity and synths could live together. But, I went to Far Harborâ„¢.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>164436268
If you're using Mod Organizer and the 4GB Patch you need a special launch argument parameter.
>>
>>164439037
It's fucking stupid that the guy who made that hat mod felt the need to make them literal Nazi hats.

It makes no sense.
>>
>>164444743
I like the eagle with the enclave E instead of the swastika though.
>>
This has been a very nice thread without a certain trip user.
>>
File: triggered (2).gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
triggered (2).gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>164419491
you've got a reason to justify changing it back if you don't like it, so I'd say go for it, anon. it's a neat idea. I might actually use your idea of battle scars for my next FO4 playthrough.

>>164423551
nice.

>>164423924
>kek

>>164425602
damn. I never noticed that before.
>>
>>164442448
>dude if someone is rich that means they are evil
>dude look at me make wishful thinking hypothetical arguments about how he's going to make his friends rich when hes not even in office yet and yet i'll pass it off as if its whats really happening
>dude i dont understand whats good for democracy or weighing my options properly
>>
Replaced the bolter weapon sound effects from the Space Marine power armor mod with sounds ripped from the newest Ultramarines movie.

https://a.pomf.cat/zsddmi.webm
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-01 01-21-58-99.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-01 01-21-58-99.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>164442687

What mod for that floor?
>>
>thread ruined
>>
>>164446808
Homemaker,
Institute stuff.
>>
File: Woot.jpg (197KB, 1515x959px) Image search: [Google]
Woot.jpg
197KB, 1515x959px
>>164447050

Oh....okay. Last time I used that mod it caused loads of issues.

Thanks, though. Maybe that stuff might be all patched and working nicely next time I download settlement mods.
>>
You know I'd really like to see the next Fallout from an Enclave perspective. Even though I'm a huge enclave fanboy it'd be pretty interesting to play through from a morality perspective if Bethesda could write worth a damn.

Town has a budding epidemic of people quickly becoming ghoul like creatures, enclave investigates, it's some isotope in the ground water, report back, enclave wants to eradicate, some companions are hard liners, some aren't. Ultimately the players decision how to proceed. Maybe even a medical solution can be found. Maybe a hardliner companion that helped you wipe them out has regrets later on.

There's lots of grey area to play with, no only in the Enclaves view of humans, but what of people like the Boomers who are more than capable of putting up a defense and don't want to accept the enclaves terms, but are also not friends with muties, ghouls, etc. Diplomatic or military solutions abound.

The opening theme of how bad war is for everyone never seems to be touched on within the actual game as often as it should be because you're always tied to the "good guy" side, everything seems justified for your war without a second thought. Game needs more second thoughts.
>>
>>164444334
Go back to /v/ holy shit

>What did he mean by this?
>What went wrong!
>There is no such thing as a perfect ga--

Are just some of the sings of a /v/tard
>>
>>164447453
>sings
what did he mean by this
>>
>>164447453

Lad, this may shock you, but do you know what the v in /vg/ stands for?

Lad.....
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-14 21-14-11-27.jpg (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-14 21-14-11-27.jpg
683KB, 1920x1080px
>>164447631
vitriolic ganghives?
>>
>>164447631
We have different boards for a reason.
>>
File: Daisy.jpg (237KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Daisy.jpg
237KB, 1680x1050px
Best girl of FO4 coming though
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-02 05-10-38-68.jpg (740KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-02 05-10-38-68.jpg
740KB, 2560x1600px
>>164447631

/v/ is definitely not the same thing as /vg/.

We actually discuss games here.
>>
>>164447992

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>164448050

I want to fill her corroded uterus with my seed
>>
>>164448076
Yes, /v/ is like reddit, your point?
>>
How the fuck do I get into Fallout 1 and 2, they're just so different from the other games

Someone please gimmie advice.
>>
What should my winged deathclaws drop?

I'm thinking of making them drop their feathers, which would be bone and cloth when scrapped, possibly also nuclear material? I want there to at least be some reward besides the minigun for destroying these magnificent creatures.
>>
>>164448816
Deathclaw semen
>>
>>164448816
HORNS.
Also that looks like a ghetto avenger from Fallout 2.

>>164448651
The other games are different from them Anon. I dunno give it time? Honestly the RE-playability of them is amazing, so if you can't get past the first time I don't know what to say. You actually gotta roleplay them.
>>
>>164449173
The visuals and gameplay is just so different, and I'm not used to turn based shit
>>
File: 2017-01-02_00002.jpg (283KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-02_00002.jpg
283KB, 1152x864px
newfag when it comes to modding fallout games here how do i fix this? its seriously triggering me and my autism
>>
>>164449421
It's a problem with your visual overhauls or texture changes. What's your load order?
>>
>>164448651
>>164449173
Helps if you're into turn based RPGs, too.
I was told to play them in order, so I did, so that helped.

>>164449274
>not used to turn based shit
That's probably your problem. You don't play anything turn based? Not even Pokemon? It's funny because playing New Vegas for the first time was so weird for me.
>>
>>164449173
>HORNS

They'd just be bones though. I'd like to make the heads mountable but making statics iirc is a massive pain in the ass.

Also yep, my Avenger is kinda a Hybrid of the FO2 and NV ones.
>>
>>164449274
In Fallout 1 take a plasma rifle, get it turbo'd asap, can't remember where to find one easily. In 2 plan for the bozar (big gun found in NCR and can steal off a shelf) or Gauss rifle (bought in san fran). Also for armor you can go to the enclave and get it for frees. If you need caps in 1, with decent barter stimpaks sell higher than they buy. In two if you head roughly due south you can go to San Fran and any money you give to a vendor you can pick pocket right back off, and they hold their store inven caps on their bodies. Two main vendors in first section of town but you might have to make the long trek a couple times to avoid dying to random encounters.

So there's both games with plans to find the best weaps and get econ rolling.

Take high agility in both games, take the perk that lets you go into inventor for 2 AP instead of 4 so you can heal and reload for 2 ap instead of 4. Also lets you switch weaps, take jet, whatever while you are there.

And honestly use guides in the areas after you clear them out, some shit wasn't intuitive back in the day what skills you could use on what. Like right click open skill menu select science "that doesn't nothing" annoyance.
>>
>>164449628
I did play a tonne of Pokemon but it's just not the same, the Fallout turn based system is quite different. I mean, I'd excel with a battle menu like the old Final Fantasies, I'm just not used to the AP, move around, inspect type shit.
>>
>>164449895
It plays like a VATS build does really. Take lowering AP abilities (2 or 3 AP turbo plasma POOPS on things) and you'll be five.

2 does have some early required abuse like running 6 hexes away from melee ants so they run up to you and just stop, but then again 1 should be played first cause 2's player growth curve is WAAAAY slower unless you master the capabilities of an early character build in 1.
>>
File: 1435389333252.jpg (28KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1435389333252.jpg
28KB, 306x306px
>>164448050
>Remember folks, purge any and all ghouls in your vicinity, it's your responsibility not just as an American... but as a human.
>>
>>164449646
is that multishot mod fucking with the fire rate, cause that looks OP as shit with explosive or bleed
>>
>>164449495
eve, fallout character overhaul, project nevada, all the weapons from millenia, nevada skies, and beware of the girl body replacer
>>
>>164449495
>>164450313
forgot i also have nmc texture pack small and the weapon retexture mod
>>
>>164450303

It won't work with bleed or explosive. Its a legendary all on its own.

It fires 8 bullets per shot, and its highly accurate. I'm gonna make different damage esps for people that think its too OP.
>>
>>164450542
So it won't be compatible with legendary crafting mods? BOOOO You'll never replace my arsenal of gauss rifles at this rate. Unless you make the Vindicator...which was highly underated in 2.
>>
>>164450632

It works with legendary crafting mods but you will lose the multi-shot effect forever.
>>
>>164450303
Just make it impossible to use without power armor. Ammo consumption and weight alone should take care of balance.
>>
File: Cyberpuke.gif (409KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpuke.gif
409KB, 200x200px
>tfw no vanilla cybernetics
>tfw no good cybernetics mod
>>
File: Fallout3 2017-01-03 06-02-17-26.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout3 2017-01-03 06-02-17-26.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>Julia - "Um, what the fuck John, he's like twenty feet away!"
>John - "It's all good. I've got plot armor until Taking It Back!, whatever that is, and you're the surprise protagonist. I'm the decoy to keep in line with canon."
>Julia - "Did the powers that be remember to make me Essential?"
>...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
Why don't power armors have mods for stuff like smoke screens, missle defense systems, proximity detectors/radar, built in trap detection, night vision, etc.

Cause I don't know dick about modding that's why.
>>
>>164451363
i just want to be doos ex. Why is this so hard.
>>
>>164451363
I thought the insitute was going to make you a fucking cybernetic soldier. All you got was a shit laser rifle and some silly looking synth armor.
>>
File: 1440455710271.png (32KB, 189x302px) Image search: [Google]
1440455710271.png
32KB, 189x302px
>>164452029
http://fallout.gamepedia.com/The_Institute_terminals#Human_Cybernetics
>Rejected - Director
>Notes: None given
Shaun you utter garbage factory
"Humanity redefined" my behind
>>
>>164452029
I'd be happy if the synth field helmet would cover the fucking neck up.
>>
Where can I DL all the dlcs? Every torrent has the entire game, but I don't want that
>>
File: Ernest P. Ghouell.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ernest P. Ghouell.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
>>164447742
/violent gangbangs/
>>
>>164451865
Oooo leg mods that fire shrapnel out when hit by a melee. Fuck you ghouls, annoying asses can crawl. Doesn't hit anything smaller than a and.
>>
File: 8438-0-1453646157.jpg (649KB, 1280x659px) Image search: [Google]
8438-0-1453646157.jpg
649KB, 1280x659px
>>164452029
I like the AS Synth Armor Redone mod, makes synth armor 30% less silly.
>>
Should I even bother with the main quest? I'm having fun running around the wasteland leveling up my settlements and running the biggest recycling plant ever built in Sanctuary. Does the main quest do anything interesting?

The game doesn't end after like NV does it? Maybe that's why I'm so uninterested in the main story.
>>
>>164453540
The brotherhood moves into the airport at a certain point
That's it really
>>
>>164451865
I wish someone would make this. Even Obsidian and Black Isle didn't have this kinda shit.

Power Armor was intended to be a cheap and efficient means of replacing tanks in environments where tanks would be at a major disadvantage, namely urban combat zones and mountainous areas like the outskirts of Anchorage, and to give American infantry an edge over the more advanced tanks employed by the Chinese. Its basic premise was turning infantry into highly mobile and adaptive tanks themselves.

Why, then, wouldn't Power Armor have all the defensive and deterrent systems of an advanced tank?
>>
>>164453540
The game doesn't end after the MQ.

Also doing the MQ gets you access to the BoS and the Institute.
>>
>>164454405
>the BoS

You mean the boring, shallow and canon-contradicting faction?

>the institute

You mean the boring, shallow and canon contradicting faction?

Yeah, quality MQ development.
>>
>Set Winged Deathclaw to
>Very aggressive
>Foolhardy

>Still runs away

Fucking weenie!
>>
File: 20959-0-1483314058.png (770KB, 1366x1291px) Image search: [Google]
20959-0-1483314058.png
770KB, 1366x1291px
Ignoring bullshit never ending levels, who is generally the most powerful Fallout protagonist? Going by what they can become, and their feats?

Off the top of my head...

>Vault Dweller
>He kills a few deathclaws, including a matron, some 1st generation Super Mutants, and a being made of living goo with Overseer turrets.
>He can more than max out his skills, and receive moderate cybernetics.

>Chosen One
>So many fucking raiders and random encounters. Wannamingos. Super Mutants and Deathclaws. Enclave soldiers in power armor.
Frank Horrigan, but potentially with turrets, companions, and the traitor squad.
>Around the same as the Vault Dweller, except I believe he was the first to have the option of sub-dermal armor.

>Lone Wanderer
>Fight raiders, Super Mutants (though at their base they are weaker than Western variants, Enclave soldiers, soldiers, mutants of varying kinds, but most dangerous s/he fought Drill-Tanks and Behemoths.
>Could gain less cybernetics, outside Wired Reflexes, but was potentially a complex mutant, with ant-dna, regeneration, and the power to explode, and become 'peak human' as comics define it.

>Courier
>Fought mostly humans, but also Deathclaws, Western Supers, Tunnelers, and a giant Robot Scorpion, and is the first Fallout protagonist to basically fight their equivalent as an Antagonist.
>S/he could become pretty much a cyborg to rival or even outdo Kellog, including an implant that let them basically have bullet time several times a day.

>Survivor
>Pretty much fights everything the Wanderer did, sans the tanks and subbing Enclave for Brotherhood potentially, but adding in Mirelurk Queens, and Kellog.
>Honestly, their perks never impressed me all that much, and we are denied cybernetics, and at times felt the most fragile since the classic games. That said, they have access to Syrum in limited or unlimited quantities, basically turning them into unaging Captain America.

I'm personally going with the Courier, cyborg overlord.
>>
>>164454478
>canon contradicting
>when everything is further along in the timeline with time for shit to change and also in an area nobody did shit about before aside from a mention in one quest in Fo3

Are you retarded?
>>
>>164449421
>darnUI
there's your first problem boyo

nevada skies is buggy and half-working, it causes severe problems that can include bad lighting and mismatched textures

beware of girl doesn't play nice with fco at all. adjust your load order to see if you can get one to overwrite the other, if you're using nmm or mo
>>
>>164454605
Introducing the concept of "synths" into the Fallout universe was absolute cancer, whether it contradicted canon or not
>>
>>164454509
It knows what you have planned for it.
>>
>>164454767

I can see why it would bother you, but personally I like that tech is advancing. It's not like the Institute will ever share it's findings, so aside from synth cameos, we may not hear from them again. They got the Blade Runner out of their system.
>>
>tfw level 40 now with Atom's Judgement, ballistic weave hat and clothes.

Do I win Fallout 4 now?

I sort of wish guns were worth using, non stealth, I one hit most things with this.
>>
>>164454767
Well you're two games too late to bitch.

Also I'm pretty sure fake people are a staple of the sort of oldass sci-fi fallout runs on, much like the various mutant and genetically modified monsters, robots, aliens, laser guns and power armor.
>>
File: 1436516947895.jpg (192KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1436516947895.jpg
192KB, 800x1143px
>>164454969

Pretty much. As soon as I maxed out the ballistic weave on my Courser Jacket and got a lucky drop of an Explosive Minigun, all challenge left the game. Was around that level too.
>>
>>164453369

Another reason I wish laser rifle was worth using.

Melee is just too OP. I want to be an awesome cybernetic soldier.
>>
>>164455120
>>164455104

That said, is there such a thing as a viable laser/insititute rifle that would rival my current melee one-hit VATS ninja build?
>>
File: 1448009286771.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448009286771.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>164455263

Not a clue, sorry, melee isn't my thing.

I don't like being too OP. I pretty much threw all legendaries in a box and just upgraded standard stuff to max. Retained some level of balance. I kept the weave though.
>>
File: 1447792002232.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447792002232.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
Wait, what?
>>
>>164455473
Bethesda likes to make references to other areas in their game worlds as possible plot threads to follow up on in later games.

Way to be a decade late to the party.
>>
>>164442576
What is this, a meme for mutants?
>>
>>164449421
>FCO

Yeah, Fallout Character Overhaul was never my cup of tea. The faces all just look like skulls with the sunken skin, turning everyone into nine kinds of uncanny valley.

Try NVRedesigned (made by the guy what made Project Beauty); version 2 is standalone, version 3+ requires FCO assets.

As for the race discrepancy thing...check your ini for settings mentioned in the NVR install guide. I think it's facegenheadegtfiles or something.
>>
File: 1451799671464.png (58KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
1451799671464.png
58KB, 898x628px
>your gun isn't compatible with see-through-scopes
>>
>>164449646
At this point that thing's not a minigun anymore but just a freaking gun.

The only thing that makes it qualify is the ammo.

You could mount it on a Warthog (A-10 wins again) and it would be right at home.
>>
>>164449646
>Weight
>66.6
>>
Is there a mod that allows peacefully resolving the main quest without either nuking boston or blowing up the blimp.
>>
>>164456578
minutemen
>>
>>164456598
Still have to nuke the blimp.
>>
>>164454571
>and the power to explode

The Lone Wanderer is literally the "Atom Bomb Baby" of the series.
>>
File: Benny_FNV.jpg (171KB, 736x526px) Image search: [Google]
Benny_FNV.jpg
171KB, 736x526px
>confront Benny at the Tops
>instead of shooting him on sight like I did the first time I played the game, I want to see what happens when I take up his offer, even though it's an obvious trap
>he gets away, gets captured by the Legion
>go to the Fort
>go to Caesar, get chip from him
>activate factory
>leave Fort immediately since I don't wanna get involved in Legion bullshit
>take chip to House, upgrade Securitrons
>realize I didn't do anything about Benny
So can I still get to kill this guy without getting too involved in Legion stuff?
>>
>>164457179
Yeah. There's a variety of options for your sadist pleasure. Just talk to Augustus.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-03 02-47-30-34.jpg (670KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-03 02-47-30-34.jpg
670KB, 2560x1600px
Okay, I finally got the damn Winged Deathclaw to start attacking.

This is how I'm gonna set up the area around the minigun:

7x Winged Deathclaws, each has 20,000 HP. They're all legendary and will drop legendary drops, too. They hit five times harder than your average deathclaw and are twice the size.
30x to 40x normal deathclaws around them, they drop their usual things

The legendary deathclaws also drop a new junk item, deathclaw feathers. Deathclaw feathers out in the glowing sea have absorbed an enormous amount of radiation so they can be scrapped into 20x nuclear material and 50x cloth...so you can also stuff your pillows with soft deathclaw feathers too!

They also all respawn after a while, so you can go back and farm legendaries, provided you have the ordnance to destroy them all a second / third / fourth time, etc. Better bring your Nuka-Nukes!
Also the reason I decided to dump so many Deathclaws into the area is simple...Fallout 4 has no Old Olney or Deathclaw Promontory, so this was kinda what inspired me to make it a deathclaw hive. You will probably leave this place a few levels higher and with 160 lizard meat and 80 deathclaw hands, and also some eggs, along with all the other treasures you've accumulated from them.
>>
>/fog/ isn't your personal blog
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>164457372
>20,000 hp
>>
So, what would a double-tap 9mm to the head leave behind if you managed to survive? I want to get it right for my AntAgonizer and Julia Autumn both. This is the base i have to work from, but the scarring seems excessive.
>>
>>164457583
>kisses you
>>
>>164448816
like 20 radchicken meat
>>
>>164454259
So super mutants, 10 foot tall killer lizards and talking robots were all good for you but androids took it too far? Man the autism is strong with you
>>
File: 1397081550905.png (38KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1397081550905.png
38KB, 240x240px
>>164457372
>All this potential
>It's wasted on balloon tits, OP guns that clearly aren't overcompensating for something and horrible balance.
This is an attempt at constructive criticism but you are making AWOP-tier garbage.
If you want to create a deathclaw hive, take inspiration from the ones that came before and create a damn hive. Instead of dumping legendaries at random use regular ones to patrol the area, don't have 7 legendaries but a single boss with 2-3 adds instead. Maybe have an even bigger one spawn on your way out after you looted. Create a cave with little arenas in between corridors so you have to engage them in a tight environment. Let the difficulty flow from the context instead of adding HP and legendary status.

Also drop the fucking wings and go way, way easier on loot.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-03 03-54-07-77.jpg (611KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-03 03-54-07-77.jpg
611KB, 2560x1600px
>>164459141

I appreciate the advice but I'm almost done with the mod and I'm not really gonna go back and redo a lot of stuff or add caves. Also I kinda put all the deathclaws in a pit, you would have a really hard time sniping them in the glowing sea because of all the yellow fog...and as for inspiration I took inspiration from the Promontory, which was basically the same thing as what I have now. Also most of the legendaries found are still your average crap like Vats enchanced synth leg piece and other shit. You can find more legendaries in some areas in the glowing sea just on feral ghouls which die in 10 hits.

>Drop the wings
Uh nah. I spent too many hours rigging that shit to drop it...and desu I think they look pretty awesome.
>>
Fallout 4 in the news if you guys are interested:

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-computers-used-to-depict-russian-hacking-on-cnn/

Pretty hilarious
>>
>>164460004
But can the wings flap? And can it fly if so, can you make an animation where it picks up the player and does a 180 in the air like charizard doing a seismic toss
>>
>>164460110

They flap, yes.

>>164448816

But they can't fly. Although during my tests one of them jumped up like 50 feet while flapping its wings and then began clawing away at me...and I didn't even make it so it could do that. Also I can't animate, and I don't think anyone could do what you want...I mean, I'm sure some could, but they usually stick to gun and sex mods.
>>
>>164460004
you haven't created a hive, dude

by the sounds of it you've dumped a bunch of OP spawns near each other

why sounds shit, especially as there was seemingly a little potential with this not for me, tho, I think the wings are really, really, really gay, but hey
>>
>>164460306
>by the sounds of it you've dumped a bunch of OP spawns near each other

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathclaw_promontory
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Quarry_Junction
>>
>>164460479
>It was in a previous game therefore its perfectly fine
This is how you sound right now.
>>
>>164460479
>>164460306
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathclaw_sanctuary
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Old_Olney
>>
>>164460589
Well, yeah. It sets a precedent and point of fact.
>>
File: 1466132554634.jpg (73KB, 496x536px) Image search: [Google]
1466132554634.jpg
73KB, 496x536px
/fog/ post your best looking FO4 screenshots right now
>>
File: coolshit.png (2MB, 1279x723px) Image search: [Google]
coolshit.png
2MB, 1279x723px
>>164460862
>>
>>164460913
FO4, not project van buuren
>>
>>164460613
>>164460479
yes, those links are examples of decent enough hives that didn't shit loot in its inventories worth at you; have a farming point for OP gear on ill placed "legendaries"; aren't massively overpopulated; finally, subjectively, don't have deviantart-tier winged deathclaws

what is your point exactly?

I wasn't farming the legendary deathclaw in New Vegas, so again, "????"

you've taken a decent idea and then Buff'd all over it as per; if someone wants a decent deathclaw hive instead of this trash, then here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13822/?
>>
>>164460913
>1279x723
el oh el
>>
>>164460997
>what is your point exactly?
What is yours besides whinging about Buff
>>
File: 20170101122956_1.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170101122956_1.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>164460479
Have you built in a way for the player to sneak past most of the danger?
Are there different paths players can take? Do the paths have supplies that prepare them for the challenge ahead? Like previous deathclaw victims that have explosives/ammo on them?

From the way you are making it sound, it just boils down to a pit with OP spawns.
Promontory was challenging because it was a literal uphill battle most of the time and it's labyrinth like structure. It had a ton of deathclaws, 30+ but only very of them we're bosses.

It doesn't have to be that big, that's why I suggested a cave/indoor area. A couple of chained together smaller rooms like pic related can be very tense all the same. Just one ordinary death claw but if it manages to corner you, your fucked.

I'm sure that minigun took a lot of work but if you want to build a shrine for it, don't cut corners making said in-game shrine.
>>
>>164461127
that he's got something resembling "good" for a change and it's hilarious to see him shit all over it like I'd expect him to do, even after another kind anon politely pointing out his shortcomings with this project.

It sounds really shit.
>>
>>164461142

Funny you mention that, if you have balls of steel you can sprint to the minigun and then sprint away with it

Thats not exactly stealth I guess, but bring some stealth boys I guess. Also there is a side path on the road that they don't seem to walk on too much, then sneak on top of the trailer, drop down, grab the gun, pop a stealth boy, then sneak through some wrecked vehicles. I can't say 100% but I think it would be possible to sneak past all the giant lizards and grab the weapon without getting detected, but you'd probably need VERY high sneak and some stealth boys to do it.

Also you can cheese them fairly easily with that 2-shot Fatman weapon, does like 10,000 damage at least based on how badly it hurts the winged deathclaws, although some of them are spread out a little so you will need to shoot a few rounds off.

And there actually are some hiding spots, its got a side path via a road, you can hide in the trailer with the gun, some tanks and stuff you can use as cover, etc. Taking the direct approach has you walking in radioactive gunk while facing the deathclaws head on, but its entirely possible to take a sneakier approach, jump on some vehicles, and then jump on the trailer itself, and jump down to the loading part and go in, grab the gun, then use it, or sneak back out.
>>
>>164460257
>But they can't fly.
I genuinely expected Skyrim-esque dragons, but through deathclaws; needless to say, this sounds pointless now

>OP gun which just looks like a NifScope weapon in terms of quality
>weapon location is an ill thought out and silly OTT "hive" (let's not say hive and just say spawn spam, like it is, until you made it a hive)
>top tier mobs in the spawn spam can be farmed like this was Diablo
>said top tier enemies located at spawn spam have wings out of nowhere, but not only that, they're completely pointless decorative wings, oh goody!
>>
>>164461603
Can you post a screenshot of the area in the CK?
>>
>>164461603
>stealth boy are a must
>VERY high sneak
>I guess
>I can't say 100%
>Actually there are
>Cheese
Still sounds like you designed the area with only one playstyle in mind. And now you are doing some mental gymnastics to cover it up.

>>164461909
This.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (738KB, 2246x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
738KB, 2246x1321px
>>164461909

Sure, this is what I have so far.

I'm gonna add some "cannon fodder" smaller deathclaws around the area as well, maybe add some boulders somewhere too. If anyone has any ideas for stuff, besides "Make it better!", I mean actual advice, I'd love to hear it. Draw it on this pic even.

When I'm done there's gonna be like 30 deathclaws and 7 of the large ones, similar to the Promontory from NV.
>>
>>164462001
As inflexible as buff's arena is, I do feel like that making it into a bloody fucking fight for the gun is appropriate given the sort of build the weapon would get the most use out of.

Like back in NV, the Stealth Suit from OWB had you do sneaky shit to upgrade it. So it makes sense that a heavy weapon would have you gun your way through a pack of nasty shit.
>>
Why are the gunners attacking me when I never did anything to them?
>>
>>164462192

Yeah...I mean. I am sure you could sneak through the Deathclaws but if you're going to be a sneaky dude why do you want a minigun designed for only one playstyle.

BUT with that said, I bet it would be challenging, and dare I say it, fun, to try sneaking past everything.

>>164462001

Very high sneak and stealth boy is required for the Promontory in New Vegas as well...I mean if you were using sneak weapons instead of rocket launchers and other shit. So I don't REALLY see your point.

>>164462172

Also here's a webm of the area, I guess if you entered the place from the right side, you could technically sneak past everything. I think I'll keep the side parts sparse of enemies and concentrate more of them in the front.
>>
>>164462465
Bethesda
>>
>>164462465
Are you goofing around their territory? Cus that'll get them pissed at you.
>>
File: 1400812851495.jpg (62KB, 302x337px) Image search: [Google]
1400812851495.jpg
62KB, 302x337px
>>164462192
I disagree. I can follow to an extent but then he shouldn't have made it a deathclaw 'hive'. Some of kind of raider boss actually using it would make more sense if you want to go the John Rambo routine.

>>164462172
>it's just a clusterfuck of winged deathclaws.
Make them spread out way more and keep the boss central for starters. Everything else just looks like an open field, it needs robust pathways. Maybe some verticality.

>>164462507
Stealth boy isn't a must if you have high sneak. It usually just one or the other.
>>
File: 73Q5Y0j.jpg (175KB, 737x412px) Image search: [Google]
73Q5Y0j.jpg
175KB, 737x412px
This kind of fucking totally sucks. I feel like playing my Enclave run, but since it's currently in the same portion of the game I just recently got through on my AntAgonizer, I just can't summon the interest to actually progress. Forcing myself I'm just half assing it, and I know I'll regret that later. Guess I'll go back to the AntAgonizer, and do my Enclave run later.
>>
>>164462713
Anon, I think you have autism.
>>
>>164462851
You too, Buff.
>>
>Tell modder to change his mod
>No
>Muh artistic vision muh mod muh e-peen
Every
single
time
>>
>>164462713
So you want Buff to make the mod easier by making it so you can casually stroll into their den and take the loot, and get out without a scratch.
>>
>>164463007
So make your own mod with your own artistic vision
>>
>>164462465
Gunner are like raiders with military fatigues. It's pretty fucking retarded how they're not even a faction you can apprach. At least with raiders you can join them in the dlc
>>
File: 1461406249849.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461406249849.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>tfw when CK crash
>>
>>164463114
>casually
Sneaking doesn't necessarily mean ghosting through everything. Set up fights by any means. Stealth crits exist for a reason.
>>
>>164464102

I just tested sneaking. Granted my sneak isnt high and I was in Power armor but a stealth boy and all sneak perks + ninja would make this shit really easy. I would recommend bigger weapons though because I think it would be silly to expect a deliverer to kill these things.

This area right here would actually be a pretty decent place to set up some nuke mines, and its actually pretty easy to sneak up on em right here.

But I will definitely spread out the winged deathclaws more.
>>
>>164465359
You can't balance for shit, oh my god.
Just stick to making outfits and huge breasted whores. I implore you, remove those deathclaw wings too. That guy is right, they look faggy.
>>
>>164465359
>I just tested sneaking.
I don't think you understand how it works.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-03 06-43-01-44.jpg (981KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-03 06-43-01-44.jpg
981KB, 2560x1600px
>>164465912

I guess if you want to be a sneaky assassin type you could get on top of the Missile silo place and sneak shoot them all from there. I don't really know what you want to do, I assume that's what you want to do anyway.

It will be a little bit foggy, but I'm sure you could aggro them to that place, and take care of them with ease. I'm still gonna spread the winged deathclaws out more, and add a ton more smaller ones.
>>
File: phat loots.jpg (78KB, 438x765px) Image search: [Google]
phat loots.jpg
78KB, 438x765px
And here's a quick pic of what kind of loot you can expect from this place

But add 29 more deathclaw hides, hands, and meats
>>
>>164466673

The Deathclaw wings are a new junk item I've created

They're rich in nuclear materials from absorbing constant radstorm particles
>>
How do I pirate DLCs when I bought the main game? Obviously I can find the torrents for dlcs, but wouldnt they be for old patches?
>>
>>164466797
>>164466673
Yep, yep. This just reeks of a Buffscale mod.
>>
File: wingsbatjpg.jpg (764KB, 1998x962px) Image search: [Google]
wingsbatjpg.jpg
764KB, 1998x962px
>>164466797
>>164462172
Oh god dude why would Deathclaws have feathered wings?
The least you could have done is give them bat/dragon wings.

They look like rejected Marvel characters with those wings especially with how swole they are.
>>
>>164467048

We tried bat wings...the result was not good. I deleted all of the pictures already.

Also dinosaurs had feathers, and I headcanon'd them as adding the wings by having a dormant gene (they were made from a mix of a LOT of creatures) awaking from exposure to radiation and a different strain of FEV that was on the truck.

Also here's the new Deathclaw layout. Winged ones spread out, regular deathclaws spread all over within the area. Should be easy to pick most of them off from the top of the missile silo with a high powered rifle while sneaking...or explosives...
>>
File: rexfeathers.jpg (123KB, 1600x718px) Image search: [Google]
rexfeathers.jpg
123KB, 1600x718px
>>164467589
>Also dinosaurs had feathers, and I headcanon'd them as adding the wings by having a dormant gene (they were made from a mix of a LOT of creatures) awaking from exposure to radiation and a different strain of FEV that was on the truck.

Then make feathered deathclaws too or give them some kind of protofeathers.

Having swole normal deathclaws with feathered wings just looks bad. Also the wings wouldn't be spread out all the time. Winged creatures don't do that unless they actually want to use them.
>>
>>164467858

They're only spread out in the CK, in game they actually fold them down.
>>
File: 02.jpg (42KB, 1099x838px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
42KB, 1099x838px
>>
>>164431508
where do you get these templates? is there a collection of peoples somewhere?

been replaying 3, pure neutral character, nearly ready to do NV again, time to fight the ayys in their ship and take out the enclave commies with extreme liberty prime prejudice.

I have decided I will be against both NCR and legion, which faction should I join?

4's story was dumb, I have no comment on that, joined institute, wishing I didn't based on post game. (bored...)
>>
>>164439952
If you like survival elements, its pretty much the best shit. It is in very early alpha though.
>>
So I know that it's pretty standard operating procedure for mmorpgs dlc to introduce gear that, generally, invalidates most of its predecessors in some way

I'm a good deal late to the party on this one, but why in fucks sake would an rpg like FO4 introduce DLC weapons that not only invalidate but completely fucking crush other options?

I can understand weapons like the lever action, Handmade rifle, and other introductions that have the caveat of using proprietary ammo specific to their dlc. Other weapons like the western revolver or radium rifle though,,, Its just kind of overkill

It seems that even with good legendary perks, with the exception of rare god tier shit, the other weapons in class have no chance in hell of even getting a horse in the race

Am I just overthinking it, and the high stat investment balances them out as endgame weapons? Or is this shit just silly and kills diversity in a game thats already lacking?
>>
>>164431075
Medium difficulty, hardcore mode, J Sawer Mod for the best experience
>>
File: decals.jpg (827KB, 2560x1473px) Image search: [Google]
decals.jpg
827KB, 2560x1473px
Welp, unless I forgot anything, I believe I am done with this.

I forgot to add the decals that a friend made for me. It doesn't get any more American than this. The inspiration for this 200% American Bald Eagle decal came from Futurama's Scooty-Puff Senior gag.
>>
>>164471412
So you're telling me I have to walk though a dozen flying lizard abominations to get that minigun? Goddammit. Do parts of that minigun work like unique weapon mods? Do you know if anyone other than Trainwiz and that guy who made Wild Wasteland made any other unique weapon mods?
>>
File: f8a.jpg (21KB, 336x347px) Image search: [Google]
f8a.jpg
21KB, 336x347px
>>164471353
Basically Fallout 4's weapon system, like a lot of the stuff in 4, is a great concept rather sloppily executed
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-03 08-10-11-13.jpg (671KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-03 08-10-11-13.jpg
671KB, 2560x1600px
>>164471505

I did some testing, if you have a Gauss rifle and sneak / ninja maxed, you will be one-shotting those winged deathclaws I bet. Or two-shotting anyway. I'm not even good at sneaking and I found it to be pretty easy while sneaking and using a missile launcher. I only had one Deathclaw pull a "CLEVER GIRL" on me, and it was one of the weaker ones. I can safely say that just about every gameplay style will work, even fucking melee if you use Atom's judgment and all that OP radioactive shit to make it do fucking 10k damage.

>Do parts of that minigun work like unique weapon mods?
Its all "glued" to the gun. Can't take it off. You CAN modify the legendary with those mods, but you lose its ability probably forever.

>Do you know if anyone other than Trainwiz and that guy who made Wild Wasteland made any other unique weapon mods?
Don't know of any, sorry.
>>
File: EzY05M0.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
EzY05M0.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>164471797
>Its all "glued" to the gun. Can't take it off.
>>
>>164471953

The framework is there.

When I put it on Nexus I'll give everyone 100% permission to use the gun model for whatever purposes they want. Actually I think it would be like only editing a single formlist to make the Avenger barrel able to work on miniguns, and then making a simple crafting form so you can make it and attach it to other miniguns.

I suppose I could postpone the mod a little bit (I need people to test this and /fog/ is notoriously bad for NOT testing mods anyway) and add something like a recipe that unlocks Avenger blueprints so you can craft your own for all your followers and settlers.
>>
File: 20161103124500_1.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161103124500_1.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>164472336
On a note related to unqiues, I've been gone for a while. Did the Commandant's Rifle and Service Rifle just fizzle out?
>>
>>164413387
So all of my weapon mods are invisible. . .how would I fix this?
>>
>>164472685

Its been done for a while. I linked it several times.

https://mega.nz/#!GxQkDYYK!gBmlyoWoiCmY_6ahSW19E53Gwv7X0R5bpsNQgIPa1ak

I need to copy this link down because I always need to use the archive to find it.
>>
>>164473016
I meant about it being put on nexus. Did you change anything from the version I submitted after I put the Service Rifle on the level lists and placed the Commandant's Rifle?
>>
>>164465359
>hmm flying deathclaws would be cool and possibly fucking terrifying if they come pouring out of a hive like fuckhueg jap hornets
>not a heavy weapons user so what the fuck ever with the minigun
>oh they dont fly? lame. It was the only saving grace of their creation
>the "hive" is just a spawn puddle
>tests sneaking by crouch walking at full speed directly at a small herd of overgrown tranny rad pigeons

and this is why im a pessimist. Clearly you have creative potential, and could produce better shit than this
>>
File: 12239843298524.jpg (61KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
12239843298524.jpg
61KB, 330x357px
>>164473164

EX was going to do all that, but uh...I'm pretty sure some shit went down with that guy.

He just told me he's been homeless for the past month and I'm not even sure if he's talking to me from a public library computer or what

I just assumed he didn't get permission from the mod maker so he couldn't put it on Nexus.
>>
File: 20160407000737_1.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160407000737_1.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>164473392
Oh. Well fuck.
>>
File: Winnebago man.png (99KB, 295x331px) Image search: [Google]
Winnebago man.png
99KB, 295x331px
>Finish Avenger mod
>Create archive
>Archive process works
>Try to upload the beta to my Mega account
>Your account has been suspended for violating the terms of service
>All my mods are now deleted

Welp. Time to start re-uploading all my shit somewhere else!
>>
>>164475372
Mega has been going to shit lately.
>>
Man, I remember reporting Buffscale's mega account a couple months back when he released his shitty hairpack. Nips sure took their sweet fucking time.
>>
File: Eren+bombastic_8bf480_5076759.png (383KB, 717x674px) Image search: [Google]
Eren+bombastic_8bf480_5076759.png
383KB, 717x674px
>>164476014

Yep. What's a good alternative site these days?

I also wonder what particular mod I uploaded that set it off? I wonder if my D.va outfit triggered Blizzard?

A ton of my Skyrim shit has to be reuploaded, too. F U G. At least I kept all the Esps this time.
>>
>>164476235
Man, that's fucking awesome. You are really sticking it to Buffscale!
>>
Thanks
>>
>>164476502
How does it feel getting wrecked you fucking autist lmao
>>
>>164476734
Izzy pls take your meds
>>
File: euro.gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
euro.gif
650KB, 598x444px
>>164413387
What are some good mods that enhance the survival difficulty?
I've checked the OP and found nothing relevant.
>>
>>164476014
>People still using Mega since Dotcom sold it to the Chinks
>>
>Autist getting wrecked
Today is a good day
I am so fucking happy
>>
>>164471353
Because DLC is meant to be played after the base game is done, and the new enemies are stronger then the base game enemies in response, so you need stronger weapons
>>
>>164476502
>Wrecked
>>
>>164476875
Frost
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-02 02-41-51-09.jpg (978KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-02 02-41-51-09.jpg
978KB, 2560x1600px
I forgot Mediafire was a thing.

I'm uploading the Beta to the Avenger there now.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-01-03 03-53-42-92.jpg (627KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-01-03 03-53-42-92.jpg
627KB, 2560x1600px
And here's the Beta, if there's no issues, this is gonna go on Nexus and Bethnet.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a51djlhsr3rh9j0/The+Avenger+Beta.rar

Please test this /fog/!

The location is almost directly south of the missile silo in the Glowing sea. Look for the area with all the lizards.
>>
>>164477256
Maybe Im just doing it wrong then, but by the same logic wouldn't you already be a demigod walking into the dlcs?

Assualt/combat rifle variants, plasma weapons, gauss, and ammo efficient heavy weapons are nothing to balk at by any means, and on top of that all the perks that boost damage by weapon type will probably be maxxed or close to it

Not to mention that power armor users will more than likely have a fully decked set of their choice by that time as well

I guess it just feels cheap in a sense. Youre going in already shitting max damage, and then you are hand delivered even stronger base weapons that make even your favorite most trusted weapon look like Hipoint gutter trash in comparison

but then again, maybe wishful thinking for what couldve been with fo4s weapons, or just overhtinking it is making it seem like a bigger issue than what it really is
>>
>>164479005
>Sneak crit shoot winged deathclaw
>HP -2%
>uninstall
just as I figured
>>
>>164479628
>20000hp
>nothing short of a max ninja, max sandman, max rifleman, chem boosted, two shot suppressed gauss rifle round to the fucking face would do any signinficant damage from a sneak crit
>even a full retard insomniac adrenaline buff couldnt make it one shot

cantwakeup.fug
>>
>>164457179
The easiest is to talk to Swank pass some speach checks and tell him to let you deal with Benny here (the Tops). He'll tell you he sent Benny to his room alone. You get to take your weapons with you and won't need to submit to a weapons check when you enter to the Tops again.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (19KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
19KB, 351x359px
>>164480573

Is it really that bad if you have to use 2-3 Gauss rounds to kill them?

I'd say that is still incredibly ammo efficient compared to other weapons.
>>
File: 1401561898550.jpg (38KB, 491x359px) Image search: [Google]
1401561898550.jpg
38KB, 491x359px
>>164479005
Never use me or my wife's son ever again in a '''''''mod'''''' of yours.
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20994/?

>wotdazog.bmp
Seems to work from the video, though
>>
File: 1409458239596.png (98KB, 1686x754px) Image search: [Google]
1409458239596.png
98KB, 1686x754px
>tfw i've got to go through the whole recommended mod list again

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: raul.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
raul.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
YOu'RE LITERALLY IN YOUR SHACK RIGHT NOW FUCKING REPAIR MY STUFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>164481904
>expecting a literal spic to get shit done
>>
>>164481296
It seems like you dont play sneak characters so Ill spoonfeed it to you

suppressed weapons suffer from decreased range. While in a lot of cases it doesnt matter because you either one shot your lone target, or you one shot multiple targets in a group quickly because you can still land sneak crits with [CAUTION] in effect. The most important thing to realize though is that unless your targets are weak pissants, you need to be within the sweet spot for range and damage

Now, that being said, the gauss rifle does not have a high RoF, and its real beauty is in crazy strong sneak OHKO. However a target that has 20000hp will require minimum 3 hits to kill with full benefit of all sneak and damage buffs you can stack as well as a rare legendary modifier. As soon as you lose the sneak crit advantage you'll need to switch off to a different weapon and apparently unless its an octomodded minigun that happens to be in the "hive" youre trying to get to in the first place its gonna be tedious to say the least if you engage in open combat

so to recap
>you need to be close enough to the herd to sweetspot, but not close enough to catch immediate aggro on line of sight
>best option would be stealth boy torso on PA
>you need to land a minimum of 3 sneak crits per gaypride tranny dragclaw without being detected and thats IF you have the two shot legendary modifier on your gauss rifle as well as maxxed perks previously mentioned

and then after all that you realize that you either wasted your time for some faggot ass feathers, and that it would legitimately be easier to full sneak and not even take the time to fight a bunch of vestigially winged bullet sponges that some autist took the time to create a mod for

you didnt think this through at all
>>
>>164417079
Either have them be villains that make sense or just turn them into the Followers of the Apocalypse.
>>
>>164483625
>you didnt think this through at all

And this is what I don't understand

I didn't make this mod for people that primarily use sneak, its a fucking minigun

This would almost be as dumb as you complaining that your melee character can't simply kill all the deathclaws with his baseball bat
>>
>>164484567
>oh cool, someone made the Avenger like those mods that brought back That Gun and Bozar
>oh, it's in a location instead of a console weapon, that's dec-
>why are there retarded angelclaws and why are they godlike in stats

>could you release a version without the stupid deathclaws as they ruin my immersion

this will be the Nexus and rightfully so
>>
File: Screenshot (89).png (10KB, 932x158px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (89).png
10KB, 932x158px
Guys why am i getting this error?
>>
>>164484567
>legendary shock punturing rocket bats exist
>implying I couldnt

I know you didnt but we were discussing an approach using sneak and a weapon based around maximised sneak crits. So, are you still missing the point, or are we good here?
>>
>>164479005
>delete all the deathclaw stuff
>put the weapon in trader inventory
>tweak the stats to not be insanely OP
thank you, Buff. I don't like most of the package, but the weapon is cool
>>
File: cutie.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
I'm gonna marry her
>>
File: Russell_FCO2.jpg (694KB, 975x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Russell_FCO2.jpg
694KB, 975x1066px
>>164485519
>FCO
disgusting
but the patches for modded companions, primarily Niner & Russell's, are GOAT
>>
>>164485519
You gonna buy her from Moriarty, or what?
>>
>>164485118

I tried sneaking with a missile launcher and I easily killed them all

I don't use rifles much but isn't it possible to make a Gauss rifle do like 12k damage? Anyway I think I understand what you're talking about, I'm sure a .308 sniper rifle won't be able to do much damage even if its legendary. I know siding with the operators means you HAVE to be bad but would that sneak crit perk they have make a suppressed 2-shot Gauss do like 24k damage or something absurd?
>>
>>164480607
You don't even have to do the speech checks if you get the evidence along the way.
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54438/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D54438&pUp=1

this doesn't work with Mod Organizer?
>>
The Railroad performs memory wipes on escaped synths to give them a new life, right? Don't synths automatically have their memories wiped when they leave the Institute? Doesn't that make the Railroad useless?
>>
>walking along shoreline hunting Mirelurks
>dozen or so scattered splashes out in the river
>tires and planks of wood float to the surface
Oh, Bethesda.
>>
>>164488105
Railroad is needed to have that one double agent in the institute sabotage the synth programming so that synth go berserk every once in a while and give a reason for the railroad to exist in the first place.
>>
>>164488409
Not him but

Except no one in the Institute is doing that.
>>
Need some help with F4 for PC.

For some reason, the game will only load in windowed mode, and if I try to change that in the launcher, it removes all options to pick a resolution and then if I try to launch the game it's fullscreen, but a shitty resolution.

If I reinstall it and don't click on options and just play it, it'll load at a normla resolution, but in windowed mode.

I changed the .ini and nothing works, both the game and my drivers are up to date. Don't know if anyone else has had this problem.

GPU is a 970, monitor is 2560x1080 (when I got this monitor is also when this problem occurred), but every other game (Bethesda games included) don't have this problem.
>>
>>164485867
>I tried sneaking with a missile launcher and I easily killed them all
How long did it last before you went into danger? 1 shot?
You don't 'sneak' with a rocket launcher dumbass.
>>
File: B^).jpg (29KB, 378x297px) Image search: [Google]
B^).jpg
29KB, 378x297px
>>164489356

Probably 20 rockets in

I was sneaking at the top of the missile silo and killed 3/4 of the deathclaws before I got bored and started using other weapons

I guess I'm better at sneaking than I thought
>>
Does anyone here have the "There is no why" greentext?
I've been searching for it for a while but with no results.
>>
>>164485114
What are you trying to do, Ethan?
>>
File: 1483269429574.jpg (124KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483269429574.jpg
124KB, 450x357px
Y'know, there is one bad thing that all Fallout games have in common.

Everything has a deathwish.

Nothing, not even basic animals, have any sense of danger. They lack basic self-preservation instincts. No-one except the player takes cover. It's like they don't even feel the searing hot plasma melting through their shitty patchwork armor that is more tape than metal. They just waltz right into danger like the dumb fucking bots they are. Granted, some of the sapient enemies are so chemmed up they'll die five minutes after you spare them from an overdose. But this problem exists with things with no more than average intelligence. Dogs just keep coming, ferals just keep coming, ants just keep coming...

And another thing: weapons have no impact. Nothing has knockback. If I shoot a Legionary Assassin in the chest with an Anti-Materiel Rifle, he just keeps moving forward. Sure, he's at like 3% HP now, but he didn't lose any velocity. A blast like that would knock him off his feet, or at the very least slow him down. I mean, a fucking .50 BMG round has a fuckton of energy behind it. Where does it go? Certainly not into that Legion Assassin who is now using a Chainsaw on my now [Crippled] head.

Is realistic AI even possible? Or are Bethesda too incompetent for it?
>inb4 ladders
>>
>>164489926
Realistically anyone who was shot with a .50 bmg would die. Humans take cover in f4 now.
>>
>>164489926
>No-one except the player takes cover.

Actually Raiders and Gunners take cover

But I get your point, they will still try to kill you in full power armor with switchblades in Freeside
>>
>>164489926
I mostly agree with you but in Fallout 4, human human enemies and even super mutants occasionally run away from you if you get their health low enough and have a high DR rating. I've seen a raider say 'Fuck this, I'm out' and throw himself off a building rather than fight me.
>>
>>164489926
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39605/?

realistic AI? Maybe not. Though, it's way better than standard
>>
>>164490149
if it wasn't so common to disable the power armor tag in general with NV, then surely a script could be put in place to make them not engage combat if the player is wearing PA

but again, most people still playing NV probably don't have PA tags
>>
>>164490370
>A blast like that would knock him off his feet, or at the very least slow him down.
to amend this >>164489926 post
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45706/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61141/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56671/?

the first link is the biggie for stuff like what I quoted
>>
>>164490673
I got those tags in reverse by mistake
>>
>>164489926
>Nothing, not even basic animals, have any sense of danger.
How the fuck would an animal really have a sense of danger?

It doesn't know what the fuck power armor is.

And shit like super mutants, and deathclaws, are strong enough to kill shit in power armor, in lore.

> ferals just keep coming
Ferals are fucking FERAL you idiot.

The whole point of ferals is that they lack basic brain functions beyond "attack anything that isn't us"
>>
>>164491202
>How the fuck would an animal really have a sense of danger?

Afraid of things bigger than it

...Although in Fallout that basically means you'd only frighten dogs, molerats, radrats....and possibly radroaches but I don't think insects have a sense of fear.
>>
>>164491478
I don't think dogs are afraid of things bigger than them. Or at least they're not afraid of humans.
>>
>>164489926
That would be sound logic is Fallout wasn't a series where basically everything was the size of a small car
>>
>>164489926
Enemies heal:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39058/?
Enemies actually notice when an ally dies:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35015/?

Anyone know if PN's combat style tweaks are any good? Just looking at numbers doesn't give an idea of if it makes things "realistic" or not.
>>
Does anybody have a link for a cracked Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition? Want go give it a shot after 4 years. (My savegame on xbox broke 2 times when I reached the city, box is long gone now)
>>
Anyone know how to set my robots to patrol my settlement with the home defence mod? The terminal works.. so I dont think there's an incompatibility here, it's just that whenever I click on the "stationary" "roaming" option nothing changes
>>
I like the sneak chink armor that's been recently released.
>>
>>164493132
>retextured marine wetsuit
>>
>>164493132
>>
File: sneak donk.jpg (334KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sneak donk.jpg
334KB, 1280x720px
>>164495146
>>
File: 1398432485869.jpg (66KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1398432485869.jpg
66KB, 640x960px
Any ps4 fags up to date with mods?
I just got a pro. was playing on pc till i found a new ps4.
The ps4 mods are nowhere near as good but way quicker and easier to install.
I think I needed reccomendations for mods. but i just woke up and cant seem to remember.
>>
>>164495146
Is it really a retexture? I haven't played Far Harbor yet, but looking at the wikia image for the Marine wetsuit, it doesn't look all that similar.
>>
>>164495834
>playing on pc
>until he got a new ps4

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>164495834
>way quicker and easier to install
That's because literally nothing is custom so each mod is a few kbs at most.
>>
File: sticker,375x360.u1.png (62KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u1.png
62KB, 375x360px
>>164489672
>Cheesed it
>"boy I must be a stealth pro."

>>164489926
Fo4 arguably improved in this regard. Humanoid players take cover, wildlife (especially ones hunting in packs) does run away from you only to come back in your flank. It makes sense for super humans to just soak in the bullets since they probably think they are bulletproof anyway.

Ferals should keep coming, as do robots.

And most enemies seem to stagger for a moment when hit with a powerful weapon.
>>
PIPBOY PDA REPLACER MOD WHEN?!
>>
>>164496808
I hope there's no pipboy in the next Fallout or at least use something like the lil pip 3000 hand device.
>>
>Somehow fuck up NV mods so badly that the cursor became the title, shoved into the little box
>Disabled every interface mod, not just the plugins, and it still happens
Wow.
>Make sure menu stuff in the override folder is deleted, too
>Game just crashes
Maybe I should have made sure it launched before making a shit-ton of edits to the plugins.
>>
>>164495963
Shit laptop I meant.
>>164495979
Thats a good point, But Im quite happy I have floral mods, I can wear armor pieces over any outfit. Just the little things vanilla fallout 4 needed.
I was using all the glitches in the book on ps4 version of F4 too go past build limit, get unlimited xp, unlimited resources. So i was free to do what I want after the story and 100+ legit levels.
Now since I cant get my old data from my broken ps4, its time to start fresh, but now I have mods
>>
>>164489926
While they've fixed some of that for FO4, most of your problem is because this is a 'RPG', realistic damage models tend to clash with skills, stats, and attributes.

It may be possible to balance that, but I'm leaning more towards developer incompetence meaning it won't happen until FO8: Iron Sky - The Enclave Strike Back or computing power gets so good modders can pile on AI fixes without concern for CPU speed and RAM allotment.

>>164491202
Plenty of animals run away from larger things that make a lot of noise. Plenty of people who hang out in the woods carry massive caliber revolvers not to shoot bears but to fire into the air to scare them off with the loud noise. Someone in power armor stomping around would probably scare off more things than attract them.
>>
>>164496150
>>Cheesed it
rockets do 800 damage
A 2-shot Gauss rifle can easily double that damage
>>
Guys is the T6M body supposed to have a menu that opens when you install it?
>>
>>164498113
^
This

I'd say the ultimate cheese would be sneaking with a 2-shot Nuka-Nuker. That would do like 30,000 damage.

I was joking in my post anyway, but yeah, it seems kinda weird to say one method of killing things is "Cheesier" than another...this isn't Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch.
>>
>>164498778
You can give the 2-shot effect to the Nuka-Nuke weapon?
>>
>>164499012
I think it's more that you can take the nuka nuke mod off the nuka nuke launcher and stick it on the guaranteed 2 shot fatman.
>>
File: Volgin_Crockett.png (262KB, 845x445px) Image search: [Google]
Volgin_Crockett.png
262KB, 845x445px
>>164499012

With legendary crafting, yes. You can remove the 2-shot effect from the one you buy at the gun store and apply it to that weapon with that mod.

I also experimented with Never-ending. I'm not sure if you can find a never-ending Fatman legitimately but that effect is 100% absurd for Fatmans. You can fire off a mini nuke every second almost.

It'd be OP as fuck but I'm surprised we never saw a DLC add new attachments for the Fatman like a Bazooka attachment that turn it into a portable Davy Crockett like in MGS3. Basically go from lobbed to projectile.
>>
>>164413803
It was the least impacting of the DLCs, I just couldn't really bring myself to care about it, The guy with the bandages was pretty cool and that's about it.

All the other DLCs had a deep sense of mystery to them, and they got you directly involved by putting your well being on the line in a way that HH just didn't do.

HH wasn't bad, it infact it was good compared to most other game's DLC.

It's just that F:NV had some of the best DLCs of any game to be release in recent times, and so HH looked weaker in comparison to the godsends the other DLCs were.

DM is the best DLC imo.
>>
>>164413387
If trips I reinstall FO4 and buy all the DLCs and try to enjoy the game again

If singles or doubles then everyone in this thread is required by 4chan law to help assist me in deciding whether I want to give FO4 another shot.

Thank you very much.
>>
File: 1481846670379.jpg (9KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1481846670379.jpg
9KB, 250x235px
How can I port content from Skyrim or Fallout 4 to NV? I'd like to start with simple things like mesh replacers but move on to more advanced stuff like new hairs and monsters. I don't mind getting my hands dirty and taking the time to learn, I just can't seem to find a comprehensive guide that helps me get started.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (335KB, 2048x819px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
335KB, 2048x819px
what do /fog/ think about the mod new frontier. Is it going to be good?
>>
>>164436120
Part of me thinks whoever chose this image chose it partially because people would recognise the NGIER.
>>
>>164501750
>Is it going to be good?
for taking shit from in my personal use mods yeah
>>
Million endorsement mod idea:

The Wardrobe.

Basically the Automatron Robot Workshop, but for the player character and clothing/armor.
Load armor and clothing like mods, include mod added stuff like the way the Tactical Attachment System does with a toolbox that runs a script when you put stuff in it.
Show all human biped equipment slots and sort gear into them, so slot 33 shows all your jumpsuits and shit.

Now you can play dress up without having to open and close your inventory every other second to see how X looks with Y or if it even lets you wear it with Z.
>>
>>164502108
which special snowflake are you?
>>
File: 1482744004738.png (278KB, 476x353px) Image search: [Google]
1482744004738.png
278KB, 476x353px
>>164473383
And he completely ignores criticism, commentary, and suggestions.

Another sign of a "brilliant" "mod" "author", gents.
>>
>>164503668
Careful now, you may upset his fanboys and they'll insinuate via heavy projecting that you are gay for him.
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/60664/?
>muh feelings
lmao
>>
>Finally found another game to play that has yet to dip under 70 fps and easily hits 144
So with NV's engine does that high of a refresh rate fuck it up even if you've got the frame rate capped? Heard some vague mention of both causing problems.
>>
>>164505443
Yes, the engine wasn't meant to go over 60fps
>>
Someone post your "minimalist", "realistic", or "simple" not ridiculously overdone settlements and towns.

Gonna start Fallout 4 again and finally get to playing Survival and the new DLC
>>
Why do you tolerate tripfags?
>>
>>164501750
Looks like garbage full of memes
>>
Is playing a "Raider" with the Nuka World DLC in anyway possible or viable with how "white knight" the vanilla game is? Can you even beat the game with a raider faction? Which faction best supports a raider dominated Commonwealth?
>>
>>164505889
Okay, so, having the fps locked to 60 in various settings doesn't matter if the monitor is set to 144hz? First time having a decent monitor.

>>164506504
Because some of them are producing content, and that is one of the acceptable uses of a trip code. If you actually looked though, "tolerate" is a word you should be using loosely.

>>164506767
Vaguely, nope, and I don't know, in that order.
>>
File: Anal Electrocution.png (547KB, 906x960px) Image search: [Google]
Anal Electrocution.png
547KB, 906x960px
>>164506858
>Because some of them are producing content
hAhAhAhAhA hAhAhAhAhAhA
>10 buffscale goodboy points have been deposited into your account
TOP FUCKING KEK LAD
>>
>>164507101
Please just go back to /v/.
>>
>>164506504
>>164507101
what are you doing
>>
>>164506767
>Is playing a "Raider" possible or viable with "white knight" vanilla?
Only sort of. It is definitely a fairly jarring tone, especially if you've been playing with the player voice audible the whole game.
>Can you beat the game with a raider faction?
Nope.
>Which faction best supports a raider dominated Commonwealth?
Probably the RR or the Institute. The BoS and the MM both send "raiding parties" against Raider settlement outposts. The RR dgaf beyond "muh synths" and the Institute is too concerned with itself, plus too unconcerned with the surface "last remants of a dying past" dwellers, to care.
>>
>circlejerker defense force activated
Circlejerkers, do you get paid buffscale good boy points by the hour or per post?
>>
>>164471353

>an rpg like FO4

ebin
>>
>>164507478
Why are you so determined to shitpost. What joy is there in being a toxic member of a community.
>>
>>164507478
I'm salaried
>>
File: proper.png (214KB, 1686x754px) Image search: [Google]
proper.png
214KB, 1686x754px
>>164481838
>tfw no proper obsidian/bethesda/black isle content that lets you join the enclave
>>
@164507639
Good on ya lad. Decent jobs are getting harder to come by.

@164507631
I'm not shiptossing. I'm expressing my disdain for third-rate hacks pretending to be modders.
>>
>>164507631
the only toxic member of the community is the one who posts ballooned tits and muscle/inflationist porn as if it has any place in the fallout universe while calling people who don't like him or his work autistic
>>
>>164508358
I think I'll start posting such things myself

maybe I'll get some attention too
>>
>>164508271
And that's all fine and dandy but buff wasn't even mentioned in the tripfag post. You made it about him. And really, you could make a mod that adds literal shit to the game and it would still be "content".
>>
>>164508463
Epic bro. Remember to act like a total snobbish cunt and remember to act like your creations are so hilarious/original XD and totally not shit meme ports.

@164508567
>responding to circlejerker defense force activated
>circlejerker defense force
Only one cancerous faggot has a circlejerking defense force :^)
>>
File: 00379.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00379.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 2998.png (1MB, 1386x918px) Image search: [Google]
2998.png
1MB, 1386x918px
>>
File: 2768.jpg (608KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2768.jpg
608KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: enb2016_12_16_17_31_53.png (651KB, 944x658px) Image search: [Google]
enb2016_12_16_17_31_53.png
651KB, 944x658px
>>
>>164508358
Who gives a shit about his fetishes.
Your shitposting has no place in the Fallout universe but here you are incessantly shitposting.

>>164508271
>I'm expressing my disdain for third-rate hacks pretending to be modders.
And your modder drama has no place here. Fuck off and take it elsewhere.
>>
@164509570
>It's my first day in /fog/
We discuss and rate mods here; ostensibly modders are also discussed and rated.
>>
Please help me finish this.

>Wasteland is the grandfather of the series. Highly respected by those who remember him, but kind of overrated compared to his son.

>Fallout is the father of the series, a war veteran, a hero, the best person in the family but severely underappreciated.

>Fallout 2 is the firstborn who made his dad proud. More charismatic and popular than his father, but ultimately not quite as smart or as wise as him.

>Fallout Tactics is the rebellious younger son - a disappointment who started drinking and smoking at an early age and eventually died via overdosing, causing his father to go through a divorce that almost ruined his life.

>Fallout 3 is the ugly, autistic & mentally handicapped son with a new wife after Fallout re-married.

>Fallout: New Vegas is the still ugly, but mentally healthy & smart second son with the new wife. Not as charismatic as the very first of Fallout's sons, quiet, shy, a little boring and lacking in personality, but overall a good son.

>Wasteland 2 is the unexpected surprise son of the grandpa who got drunk and somehow managed to impregnate a prostitute after getting Vegas married to her (real Vegas) who thought he would make a good money bank / provider, but he didn't really. Wasteland 2 grew up about as well as you'd expect from a boy raised by a prostitute single mother.

>Fallout 4 is...
>>
>>164509958
Also Fallout Tactics is actually not his son, but from a black man who fucked his wife (plot twist).
>>
>>164509958
>Fallout 2 is the firstborn who made his dad proud. More charismatic and popular than his father
You were wrong starting from here.

Fallout 2 was near universally despised on its release, and even today, even large parts of NMA hate Fallout 2.

It is by no means more popular, or charismatic.

Everything after that is equally wrong also
>>
>>164510401
>he doesn't like fallout 2
I like it more than 1 tbhfam
>>
>>164510401
Even the Tactics bit and 3 and NV being ugly?
>>
>>164510492
Too an extent.

Tactics was something of an oddball, but did nothing to hard the overall series.

The description he gives tactics more fits BoS if anything.
>>
>>164510401
Yeah, I care very little about NMA (aka No [fucking a white] Males Allowed).

RPGCodex's hivemind (not the poster) opinion >> anyone else's, and they agree with me on FO2.
>>
>>164510650
RPGCodex is in many ways worse then NMA.

NMA can at least agree on what they hate, RPGCodex is like /v/ or reddit levels of autistic shit flinging and constant contradiction.
>>
>>164510727
>RPGCodex is in many ways worse then NMA.
Okay, filtered.
>>
I'm have a problem with my game crashing to desktop when I try to pick up the Grognak costume, and also when try to take the silver shroud costume from Kent

I can't complete the quest without taking the costume so i could be fucked. I have quite a bit of mods running, just not sure which one could be causing the crash... maybe my best bet is to go back to before I started the quest
>>
>>164471353
question: is the melee berserker with idiot savant still the GOAT F4 build?

and to answer your question, I think DLCs should introduce situationally weapons, the gauss rifle from Operation Anchorage is a good example of this, it's only really worth picking up a sniper for people who've invested in energy weapons. The new weapons should be there to popularise new niche styles of play and change the meta in order to breathe new life into the game. I'm guessing most people who buy xpacs played through the game once or twice and then took a break until the DLC came out. Weapons that just feel different are also good too, they have the effect of feeling fresh despite being not forcing the player to change his playstyle to enjoy them

I haven't played F4's DLCs, but if they've introduced weapons which reinforced the most popular play styles then I think they've failed miserably in that regard.
>>
>>164510557
I actually forgot there was a separate game with BoS in the title.
>>
>>164509958
New Vegas is more like the youngest child who got spoiled and was given lots of attention by his parents (Obsidian, which included guys who worked on the first Fallouts). It could stand on its own and had flaws, but turned out alright.

Brotherhood of Steel is the inbred and heavily deformed one that we keep locked in the basement and never speak of.

Fallout 4 is another deformed child, but not deformed enough that he gets locked up.
>>
>>164509958

Fallout 4 > Fallout 3 > Fallout New Vegas > Fallout > Fallout: Tactics > Fallout 2
>>
>>164510887
>4 above 3
>3 above NV
>1 above 2
>>
God damn this is a 10/10 recreation of the Chinese Stealth Suit. Faceless ladies in skintight suits are my fetish.
>>
>>164510880
>lots of attention by his parents
Unfortunately, he got too much attention (if you know what I mean =was molested by) uncle Sawyer, who made sure to take all the extra fun bits out of the game.
>>
File: 1453366665070.jpg (85KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1453366665070.jpg
85KB, 625x626px
>>164510887
>>
>>164511046
Hahahahha, funny joke there.

Sawyer's changes were great, and playing with his patch or the Ultimate mod version of it is essential.
>>
>>164511115
He took out Cass romance and made her cuck the player instead. I'll never...forgive him!!
>>
File: 20959-5-1483438167.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20959-5-1483438167.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>164511040
Are you ready to be a proper ASSassin, /fog/?
>>
File: 1473310583496.jpg (487KB, 2500x1735px) Image search: [Google]
1473310583496.jpg
487KB, 2500x1735px
>>164511115
>Sawyer's changes were great
Apt use of "were". Keep that shit in the past.
>>
>>164510887
the list would almost be perfect if you flipped the inequalities inequalities
>>
>>164511226
This is encouraging me to play a Chinese infiltrator Nora. Her being a Chink would really encourage an Institute run since as we all know, the Chinks hold no value on any life that isn't family.
>>
>>164511223
She didn't cuck anyone. You were never in a relationship.
>>
>>164511003
>3 above 4
Not him, but there is nothing 3 does better then 4
>>
>>164510790
if anything, is the silver shroud quest worth playing at all, if I skip it will I be missing out on much?
>>
>>164511425
Fallout 3 is the legend that got us into the series.
>>
>>164511425
>no voiced protagonist
>>
>>164511516
I played Fallout 1/2 before 3

And even if it did get you into the series, that doesn't change the fact its worse then 4 in every way possible.
>>
>>164511516
This.

Just like Skyrim is the legend that got us in the TES series. Indeed this was recently confirmed in the Steam Awards where it won the "Test of Time" award.

Skyrim is such a timeless classic, a great old game. One of the greats of the past. Just like Fallout 3, but that's even more ancient and old-school! Ah the nostalgia...!
>>
>>164510887
More like

Fallout 1 > Fallout 4 > NV >= 3 > 2 >=Tactics
>>
>>164511223

This reminds me, can anyone recommend me a good Cass sex mod? All the nexus mod links are dead.
>>
>>164511605
>>164511739
Are there actually people who actually unironically think FO:4's good?

hmmmmmm

upon further reflection I guess you might be right, FO4 sucked, but aside from the DLC, the endings to the MQ, the absolutely awful playstyle balancing, shitty radio (I still miss Three Dog) and maybe the joke perk tree (seriously, who the fuck is excited to get 1+ strength?, why is idiot savant better than having 10 int?) FO:4 is better than FO:3 in every way.

Still, neither of them come close to touching FO:NV with its god tier xpacs

It'd be very nice if Bethesda would hurry up and make a DLC good enough to cover up how abysmally awful Nuka World was.
>>
Got Fo4 from the winter sale. Is there a list or pastebin of recommended mods for this game?
>>
>>164513191
I'd personally rate Fo4 as a game that is "Good, but flawed"
>>
File: 1452385978747.png (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452385978747.png
40KB, 200x200px
>>164513642
>>
>>164513642
play it vanilla first mate.

Also there isn't really much to mod in besides opinion stuff like weapons and armor. Not really any gameplay stuff as all the gameplay mods from NV/3 are pretty much vanilla content
>>
>>164513191
>but aside from the DLC
I find that both Far Harbor and Nuka World were better then any Fo3 or NV DLC.

And while the workshop DLC was meh, its nothing but bonus shit that added popular mods as offical mechanics, which is always a goods thing.

> the endings to the MQ
Far better then any previous Fallout game since shit actually happened in the game world instead of a meaningless slideshow.

>the absolutely awful playstyle balancing
Far less unbalanced then Fo3 and NV since its effectively impossible to reach max in everything in Fallout 4.

>shitty radio (I still miss Three Dog)
Diamond City Radio has far greater selection of songs, and Travis is far less annoying then Three Pup.

> the joke perk tree
Fallout 4's perk tree is, at worst, a side grade of the Fo3/NV skill system, and actually fixes many of the problems of the skill system such as the skill systems total disconnect between skills and stats.

>Still, neither of them come close to touching FO:NV with its god tier xpacs
The only decent NV DLC was OWB.

-Honest Hearts was Nothing the DLC
-Dead Money was a shitty attempt at survival horror in a game that couldn't support it
-Lonesome Road was more linear then fucking OA, and had one of the singular most retarded characters ever in it
>>
>>164513642
Depends on what you like to do in this game.
Waifu/Husbandoism, settlements, survival?
>>
>>164493132

Jokes aside, i'd say just download the mod that shows your dialouge and play through main story mostly and then after playing through that shitshow download what seems cool and do your exploration run as in skipping main story as much as possible
>>
>>164509429
not even a 5 or 6 head
that a fucking 8 head
>>
>>164514086
>I find that both Far Harbor and Nuka World were better then any Fo3 or NV DLC.

le ebin xpasion that forces you to side with a bunch of lowly wasteland bandits in order to 90% of its content and L I T E R A L L Y doesn't work if you've put too much efforts into settlements prior to starting it

I haven't played Far Harbor yet, so maybe I might be wrong there

>Far better then any previous Fallout game since shit actually happened in the game world instead of a meaningless slideshow.

You got a point for Fallout 2 maybe, but Fallout 3 with the thingy DLC that raised your level cap to 30, I clearly felt as if the ending had some effect on the world. My choices didn't end up mattering *that* much, but it was still reasonable imo

Fallout:NV obviously suffered from the game ending bullshit so fine + the ending was basically the same regardless of what faction you picked. Endings almost as bad as ME3

FO:4's endings just made laugh desu, none of them mattered really, yeah sure you get some cool flashy visuals, but all of the felt rushed and empty, especially the BOS ending, which has the worst writing I've seen in awhile.

All Bethesda open world RPG endings are bad in general desu

>Far less unbalanced then Fo3 and NV since its effectively impossible to reach max in everything in Fallout 4.

I mean availability of choice.

I crushed FO:4 on the hardest difficulty using my melee build, it wasn't even a joke anymore.

At Least in FO:3 and NV, one build didn't feel particularly more powerful than the other, each had their strengths and weaknesses, maybe I've become more autistic since.

>Diamond City Radio has far greater selection of songs, and Travis is far less annoying then Three Pup.
I flat out disagree, even after you do his side quest he still sends me to sleep

>Fallout 4's perk tree is, at worst, a side grade of the Fo3/NV
Disagree, getting 20 points and a perk like Grim Reaper is better than 1+ to special stat
>>
>>164514894
You could almost say it's an ayyyy-te.
>>
>>164514894
If you cover up the lower half of the face, it almost looks reasonable.
>>
>>164511407
Aren't they the first to disown family members who do something even a little disappointing?
>>
>>164515290
>
le ebin xpasion that forces you to side with a bunch of lowly wasteland bandits in order to 90% of its content and L I T E R A L L Y doesn't work if you've put too much efforts into settlements prior to starting it
It works fine for me when I started it after having built up every single settlement in vanilla + the DLC. Don't know what you are talking about,

>You got a point for Fallout 2 maybe
Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3(pre Broken Steel), and New Vegas.

Fallout 4 had
-CiT becoming a nuclear crater.
-Boston Airport being strewn with the ruins of the Prydwen.
-The Old North Church becoming a graveyard for a second time as the Railroad lies dead.
-And whatever faction you choe sending envoys to Diamond city(which also starts flying your faction's flag), and setting up checkpoints all across The Commonwealth.

Far more then even Broken Steel does.

>I mean availability of choice.
And in Fallout 4 you can play stealth, melee, and all forms of weaponry, equally well.

The only playstyle that isn't really viable is unarmed, which has been shit on in EVERY Fallout game except NV, and it wasn't that great in NV either.

>I flat out disagree, even after you do his side quest he still sends me to sleep
Mr. New Vegas puts me to sleep since he sounds like a golf announcer. Travis is fine, hes more active then Mr New Vegas, but less annoying then Three Dog. A good middle ground.

>Disagree, getting 20 points and a perk like Grim Reaper is better than 1+ to special stat
That's ignoring the actual point made, not to mention Grim Reaper is still a perk in Fallout 4.
>>
>>164508916
>>164509132
Jesus Christ disgusting
>>
File: adam_blade.png (94KB, 815x588px) Image search: [Google]
adam_blade.png
94KB, 815x588px
>>164516056
Jesus Christ was ripped as shit though.

Not a fucking land whale
>>
>>164516480
Jesus Christ was a skellington.
>>
>>164512398

Hello ?
>>
>trying to snipe with a plasma rifle
This is pretty difficult. Needs that accelerator mod that NV had.
>>
>>164498051

>FO8: Iron Sky - The Enclave Strike Back

muh dick
>>
>>164515630
Depends on what it is.

Shaun rebuilding humanity from the ground up and not giving a crap about the filth on the surface would be seen as the right step under authoritarian Chinese rule I imagine.
>>
is war never changes a decent mod
>>
>>164516863
Are you seriously saying you want four more games of the Enclave and, inevitably, the Brotherhood of Steel?
>>
>>164517196
Not him, but I think he was saying he would like to have Fallout 8 have the enclave come back, not that they could come back in every game now until then
>>
File: RippedJesus.jpg (40KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
RippedJesus.jpg
40KB, 336x500px
>>164516684
>>
>>164446808
Where can i get that sweet minigun?
>>
>>164515290
>HAHA WHATS UP WASTELANDERRRS ITS ME THREEEEEEEEE DAWWWG

>FUCK THA ENLAVE FIGHT THE INCREDIBLY VAGUE GOOOOOD FIGHT

>ALSO FUCK THAT CRAAAAZY KID FROM VAULT 101 FOR NOT LETTING GHOULS INTO TENPENNY TOWER YEEEEAAAAHHH GOOD FIGHT
>>
Installed a bunch of mods for Fallout 4 and now I cant create a new game (loading existing saves works fine). Don't really feel like testing the mods one by one, you guys think it's okay to load my very first save from completely unmodded v1.0 game and take it from there?
>>
>>164511714

>Skyrim will go on as a classic

cantwakeup.png
>>
>>164519614
at least it felt like he gave a fuck

travis sounds fucking bored doing the lines
>>
>>164520121
What makes you say that? He was obviously trying to be clever or funny at the very least.
>>
File: Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>164516684
Indeed.
>>
>>164517196

Well, not after 4 more games, I don't want Todd to get that much richer, but it would make a good spin-off. Playing as some rando in the Enclave, making America great again!
>>
>>164520512
Every time i see this image all it does is remind me of that webseries
>>
>>164451363
citizen scientist is decent
>>
Fallout New Vegas really doesn't balance the options out too much. Ceaser's Legion is presented way too negatively. NCR way too positively. House in the middle. Independent positive/perfect if you do all quests.
>>
>>164520893
Doesn't the ending state New Vegas falls apart if you go independent?
>>
>>164521045
Not if you do everything.
>>
>>164521045
Not apart. Just falls into anarchy. Take that as you will.
>>
>>164521297
>Just falls into anarchy
This really isn't what the ending states though.
>>
>>164454571
>courier has the option to remove their brain and put it in a nearly unbreachable secret base
>http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_implants
How can anyone actually kill them? Their brain is still alive even after their body dies.
>>
>>164520724
Nigga needs to make a new episode. Course, with the plot moving in 40k again (Wrath of Magnus) shit might get complicated.
>>
>>164449646
buff, just my opinion but I think the weird texture on the barrels ruin the gun
>>
>>164454571
Definitely the Courier.

>>164521530
At that point the Courier's brain would be left with the longer-term problem of tank jelly causing degradation of neural functionality. It wouldn't become even close to a problem before the Courier's brain were able to find another host, though, like the Think Tank wanted to do.
So I think it's safe to say that the Courier could basically do this forever, provided their brain is only put in the tank for shorter durations and in cases of more extreme danger.
Mind that the Courier could also take Logan's Loophole, which canonically makes them live forever.
>>
>>164521287
Looking over the endings again, it looks like only the Followers get fucked for going independent, despite the rest of Freeside being fine. Was there just a cut ending or something?
>>
What's the point of having a Stealth Boy in a PA?
>>
>>164522394
Better specify the game here.
In Fo4, at least, you are invisible when wearing it, so even if you clank around while moving, if you stay still it will help you to remain undetected.
>>
Are there any mods for new vegas that change to flag on the Paciencia to something not shitskin? I just want an American/Enclave flag on it. I refuse to rest my cheek on disgusting mexicant cloth.

I checked nexus and couldnt find anything
>>
File: 1441007425575.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1441007425575.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>164521530
>>164522071
>Logan's Loophole is a trait in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Old World Blues.

Well, shit. I never made that connection. Considering that even if you take back your organs they are all heavily augmented... I guess it all ties together. Especially as Kellog being a cyborg, and likely a less extensive one than the Courier can become, basically extended his life by over a century and he barely looks any older than when he first started working for the Institute.

Courier confirmed for practically ageless wanderer and all around Mysterious Stranger in a wild wasteland.
>>
>>164524491
Before all of that, the courier was just some mook, so why did House put everything on him? He could have easily, and almost did, die, and House knew Benny would betray him, so what was his plan if the courier did die? I did recall him ever mentioning a backup protege, and if the courier died on the way, the chip would have been lost for who knows how long. Was it all just luck?
>>
>>164525119
> Was it all just luck?
Basically yes.

House had no plan outside you surviving getting shot, making your way to Vegas, and betting on you deciding to do what he says.
>>
>>164520893

>NCR
Lots of good people fighting for horrible ideals and corrupt pigs. There really is no stopping the inevitable self-destruction due to the politicians.
>Caesar's Legion
Literally a bunch of worthless shitheads, no decent NPC character on their side. But Caesar's ideals are much better than NCR and worth fighting for. Puts women in their place too, which is a good thing.
>Mr. House
Does what Caesar wants to, but does it right (benevolent autocracy). Pretty much the best option, even though he's a Jew in a jar.
>Independent
Portrayed positively but anyone with half a brain can tell you're gonna get clucked by the Swedebot. Even if you manage to keep him in check and roleplay as House, but with much less resources/tech, the moment you die Vegas is fucked.
>>
File: 26-mitt-romney-laughing.jpg (2MB, 4896x3464px) Image search: [Google]
26-mitt-romney-laughing.jpg
2MB, 4896x3464px
>>164526229
>But Caesar's ideals are much better than NCR and worth fighting for.
>Puts women in their place too, which is a good thing.
>>>/r/eddit is that way
>>
>>164526379
reddit believes in forcing women to do their societal duty of producing the next generation?
>>
>>164526379
Excuse me? I think you must be mistaken. You're clearly from there, since you're virtue signaling in a thread with 0 female posters and you were supposed to redirect me to the /pol/ boogeyman, no?
>>
>>164526638
Not mistaken. Obvious reddit redpill MRA
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (7KB, 199x179px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
7KB, 199x179px
>>164527534
MRAs are basically feminists that believe in muh equality and the "redpill" crowd just wants to fuck grills like they were fleshlights or something. You're just throwing around words.
>>
>>164527534
>being so much of a delusional reddit poster that he thinks everyone who disagrees with him goes to places on reddit he doesn't like

Please just don't express opinions on the internet if you're sub 110 IQ, ok? Thanks.

I for one am a proud Follower of Stefapocalypse.
>>
File: HES GOT A LONG SHARP KNIFE.png (218KB, 1352x1196px) Image search: [Google]
HES GOT A LONG SHARP KNIFE.png
218KB, 1352x1196px
>>164431508
i thought id never have a reason to post this again
>>
>pick a bunch of locks
>bunch of qts pledge their undying love for you
If only it were that easy.
>>
>>164528197
>I for one am a proud Follower of Stefapocalypse.
You fookin woot m80
>>
>>164454571
the courier by a fucking landslide that dude has like 12 implants
but itd be a tough long fight between them and the LW, who could literally blow up if they wanted to
>>
File: 1483468603791.jpg (599KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483468603791.jpg
599KB, 700x1024px
>>
>>164529004
Are you talking about nuclear anomaly, because it's not like LW chooses to use it, and it's not much of an issue at a distance. Are we talking gladiatorial match or a shootout?
>>
Who's the second worst New Vegas companion after Veronica?
>>
>>164530438
Her girlfriend.
>>
What are the ESSENTIAL mods I really should have for New Vegas?
>>
>>164530528
?
>>
>>164530589
Christine.
>>
>>164530304
we're talking the two met up in a new york car wash and immediately declared a formal war right then and there

and the lone wander COULD choose to use it if he shot himself in the foot a few times
>>
>>164530565
>anti crash
>stutter remover
>nvse(a fuck ton of mods use it)
>4gb launcher
>YUP
>FNVEdit(modding tool)
>mod configuration menu
>>
File: warzone2100_041.png (4MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
warzone2100_041.png
4MB, 1680x1050px
Why exactly are the Enclave the bad guys? Not in a waifu way.

Aren't they just a non-religious version of BoS? Real BoS, not the faggots on the east coast.

I feel I need to be reminded why I wouldn't run straight to an "enclave" recruiter if nuclear war actually obliterated the world. They're just vestiges of the actual pre-war military, aren't they? They're not anally savaging their members for some unachievable goal.
>>
>>164531145
The Enclave want to kill literally everyone who isn't them in a massive genocidal war because
>MUTIES!

The BoS have no desire to kill the normal post-war mutant that account for 99.99% of humanity, and while they dislike ghouls, they take no direct action against non-ferals.
>>
>>164530728
Fair enough, but putting aside abilities, do we also consider companions, faction support, and arsenals? If so, LW blows everyone out of the water with Liberty Prime, the Brotherhood, Fawkes, and a space laser.
>>
>>164531145
They see all ghouls and super mutants as "impure" or whatever the hell and feel like they deserve death.

That wouldn't be too bad if they didn't see all "wastelanders" (AKA every non-member) as ghouls.
>>
>>164531269
>Enclave is /pol/
>>
>>164531269
Also, the West Coast BoS is nice enough to leave super mutant alone as well, and had made non aggression deals with Marcus and the super mutants living at Black Mountain before Marcus left and Tabitha took over.

Enclave kill Super Mutants on sight regardless of the situation
>>
>>164531145
>Not in a waifu way.
What does this even mean

They want to kill anyone that isn't them and have done so against innocents that have welcomed them with open arms just because they were in the way. The less of the Enclave we get the better.
>>
>>164531402
They're just being tsun tsun.
>>
>>164531145
Because they fight for the purity of the human race and don't want a bunch of wasteland filth contaminating the genome.
>>
>>164531269
Ok, but, why is this bad again? Everyone walking the wastes is already infected with some kind of pox or busy raping/murdering if they haven't already raped/murdered after being brought up by their rape+murder loving adopted parents.

I mean, as a single person swept up in all this shit, if you had the option, would you honestly go it alone in the wastes to get raped+murdered or join the enclave to a room temp cot, a meal, and all you gotta do is re-enact vietnam for a few hours a day?

BoS would piss me off with the constant religious shit. At least Enclave knows what's up and aren't so deranged they think there's some divine arthur-esque plan.
>>
>>164531273
Well, the courier has a space laser too.
The courier has an almost infinite army of robots, air support (including bombing runs from the Boomers), ACTUAL artillery support (from- guess who? the boomers) and if he played his cards right in OWB, Doctor Mobius could fire up the giant RoboScorpion to go toe-to-toe with Liberty Prime while the Boomers prepare to bombard it.
Did I mention the boomers enough?
Oh, and I guess kinda support from the other smaller factions in the mojave (including the boomers)
>>
>>164531402
Don't want a dickmeasuring about 'nuh uh, my faction a best. ur faction smells like doo'. I'm not seeing why anyone on this board wouldn't be tripping all over themselves trying to get into the enclave before shit hit the fan.
>>
>>164531145
I will never beat Warzone 2100
>>
>>164531587
>Everyone walking the wastes is already infected with some kind of pox or busy raping/murdering if they haven't already raped/murdered after being brought up by their rape+murder loving adopted parents.
Except, you know, 99% of the population that isn't raiders

>I mean, as a single person swept up in all this shit, if you had the option, would you honestly go it alone in the wastes to get raped+murdered or join the enclave to a room temp cot, a meal, and all you gotta do is re-enact vietnam for a few hours a day?
You are either missing the point on purpose, or are just stupid.

THE ENCLAVE WOULD NEVER LET ANY OUTSIDER JOIN THEM BECAUSE OUTSIDERS ARE MUTANT SCUM TO THEM!

>BoS would piss me off with the constant religious shit. At least Enclave knows what's up and aren't so deranged they think there's some divine arthur-esque plan.
Enclave take religious zealotry to an even greater level then the BoS, believing they are basically the divinely chosen successors to America

Have you played any Fallout game before?
>>
>>164531670
I don't know how I forgot about that, but even so, if the LW could get to his spaceship, he's untouchable.
>>
>>164531895
>implying that the robo scorp cant reach space and the courier cant use the sun ray to kill it
>>
>>164531895
not until someone else gets into the spaceship
jk. Although isn't most of the spaceship disabled after finishing the DLC? Could be wrong
>>
>>164531792
Enclave are just pre-war military that didn't defect. Joining would mean enlisting before the war and surviving the war itself.

>enclave are even more religious
In Fallout 1/2 they're just assholes. The rank and file don't believe they're divine. They're just hyper militarized. Like a whole faction of marines that love being marines.
>>
>>164532124
>Although isn't most of the spaceship disabled after finishing the DLC
yes
>>
Reminder that all wastelanders not from vaults are mutants in some way from radiation exposure and therefore aren't actually human.
>>
>>164532124
You can't go back through most of it, but I don't think the laser gets disabled in any way.
>>
>>164532250
what defines a human bro
>>
>>164532340
Non-mutant member of homo-sapiens-sapiens
>>
>>164532250
Enclave still killed humans that lived in vaults.

Evolving and adapting to the higher levels of radiation means you're better than a human that hasn't and will die from said exposure.
>>
File: 20170103230118_1.jpg (652KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170103230118_1.jpg
652KB, 1920x1080px
>when a Southie piece of shit calls you a retard after failing to scam you
>>
>>164532421
>Evolving and adapting to the higher levels of radiation means you're better than a human
We'll see how you've evolved against a plasma bolt, mutie.
>>
>>164532168
>Enclave are just pre-war military that didn't defect.
I don't know where you got that idea, but its totally wrong.

The Enclave was a secret shadow Government from before the war that was secretly pulling the string of world events.

They are not just non defecting military survivors.
>>
>>164532340
Absolute control over non-humans. The ambition and ability to dominate.
>>
File: 20161120112305_1.jpg (634KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161120112305_1.jpg
634KB, 1920x1080px
Post your most aesthetic screenshot.
>>
>>164532421
>I chugged gallons and gallons of human shit and semen and didn't die
>that makes me a better human
That is you right now, former human.
>>
File: 20160529041002_1.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160529041002_1.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>164532704
>>
>>164532746
No need to project your closeted fetishes onto others, m80.
>>
Is there a mod that gives the Great Khans more content? I like them more than the other factions.
>>
File: axe only.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
axe only.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164532704
>>
>>164532415
wheres the source for that buddy
>>
>>164532563
>enclave are pol

>enclave are jews

Make up your mind, fog.
>>
File: 20170103232413_1.jpg (304KB, 1305x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170103232413_1.jpg
304KB, 1305x1152px
Tacticool enough for tactical slut?
>>
>>164534543
Yee now get the texture mod for semen stains running down her leg. Should be on LL.
>>
I'm going to ask again in case anyone can help, My game is crashing to desktop when I try to pick up the grognak armor, and when hank tries to give me the silver shroud armor

what kind of mod would conflict with the legendary item screen?
>>
>>164534807
Post mod list so we can find out
>>
>>164534807
First off what mods do you have that edit legendaries

Or mod list in general
>>
>>164534807
missing/broken mesh or ui mod conflict
>>
>>164534807
Does it happen with regular Legendaries?

Maybe it's just the game trying to tell you not to cosplay like a fucking nerd.
>>
>>164534947
>>164534957
i'll post the list in a minute, I have over 200 running at the moment, i know its not the grognak armor mod, or the silver shroud armor mod, or armorsmith extended

>>164534985
an hud mod?

>>164535018
it hasnt happend with regular legendary armor or weapons, its only happend with the grognak armor and silver shroud
>>
>>164535152
>i know its not the grognak armor mod, or the silver shroud armor mod, or armorsmith extended

Maybe it's load order?

I'd guess Armorsmith then those would be right.

If that's already the order, try reversing them.
>>
File: 20170103233647_1.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170103233647_1.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>164532475
>>
>>164535419
its not those because it crash with or without the mods installed

even if i console command the items the same thing happens, ill have the mod list up in a minute
>>
Someone mentioned NMA before, look at this

http://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/the-fallout-4-review-by-members-of-no-mutants-allowed.209370/

lel
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Aye anyone have issues with Wacky weapons mod?
i using ps4's version, it was working for a while. now when i go into the workbench theres just standard mod options.
>>
File: falloutmods.jpg (1MB, 1990x696px) Image search: [Google]
falloutmods.jpg
1MB, 1990x696px
>>164534947
>>164534957
>>164534985
>>164535018
>>
File: 1463011005477.jpg (265KB, 1024x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1463011005477.jpg
265KB, 1024x1229px
STOP. the enclave have returned with a massive invasion force in Boston and have blown up the prydwen. now that the BOS is neutered, who is the best faction to stop them?
>>
>>164536092
am i missing out on anything if i just skip the silver shroud quest?
>>
>>164536272
>stopping them
They're the last great hope, anon. Be eradicated like the tainted filth you are.
>>
File: enclave flag.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
enclave flag.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>164536459
well im not saying im against the enclave. im just asking if there's a single faction in Boston that can stop them besides the BOS
>>
>>164536059
>i using ps4's version
well theres your problem
>>
>>164536272
are they equipped with MKI or MKII?
>>
>>164536653
MKII
>>
>>164536537
BoS couldn't even beat commiefornians, what makes you think they can challenge enclave?
>>
>>164536643
Nope.
>>
>>164536810
they did it in FO3 but id assume thats only because they attacked their HQ, rather than starting out somewhere else
>>
>>164536931
They did it in fo3 because there was some inhuman freak of nature called a player character there to help them at every possible point.
>>
>>164536092
anyone? anyone?
>>
>>164537015
speaking of witch, do you think it would be possible for the sole survivor to be able to join the enclave? considering hes form pre war times and has military background, he seems like an enclave wet dream
>>
>>164536092
>6 Live dismemberment plugins enabled

It might not be the problem with your costumes, but it certainly isn't helping.

>Only 4 downloads on the Live Dismemberment mod page, all of which say, "USE ONLY ONE"

How do you even have 6 plugins?
>>
>>164537285
it's 1 mod but i think each plugin is for each limb, plus head and torso
>>
>>164537232
No. Only the mary sue on the east coast was offered a chance to join.

Enclave isn't recruiting by the time anyone encounters them as the Enclave.
>>
File: SS_-__-04-01-2017_00.05-0011.png (4KB, 443x56px) Image search: [Google]
SS_-__-04-01-2017_00.05-0011.png
4KB, 443x56px
>>164537369
On the off chance that isn't a joke, all the downloads say, "CHOOSE ONLY ONE .esp"

And this is my install, 3 plugins but only 1 is active since they are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>164537285
i just have it so 1 of those is on now, don't think it will make a difference with my problem though
>>
>>164537542
when I installed it i thought i only picked one, for some reason al of them were loaded
>>
File: 20170104000708_1.jpg (735KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170104000708_1.jpg
735KB, 1920x1080px
>>164535527
Fuck Mirelurks.
>>
>>164504823
that assaultron eyepatch looks neat at least.
>>
File: big ole mudcrab.jpg (322KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
big ole mudcrab.jpg
322KB, 1680x1050px
>>164537887
>>
File: 20170104001512_1.jpg (614KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170104001512_1.jpg
614KB, 1920x1080px
>>164537887
Who wants to open up the next thread? I'll do it if we get down to page 10 if no one else.
>>
>>164539746

new thread
>>
>>164537384
well yeah, but for the sole survivor i think theyd make an exception, considering they probably already have his records and know about him by now
>>
>>164419479
He's talking about on mutants is he not?
Thread posts: 759
Thread images: 184

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.