[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Spessman on a Spess Station Genera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 792
Thread images: 100

File: BANTI.jpg (527KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
BANTI.jpg
527KB, 1800x1800px
Last Thread: >>164124369

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>something about medbay
>something about TG
>something about cargo
>waifus?
>pretending to be a space man on new years

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA [Embed]
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o [Embed]

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz
>>
>>164212767
>not with a stasis beaker
>loaded with sugar, potass, phosphorus and __________
>>
File: 1482936743784.jpg (12KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482936743784.jpg
12KB, 384x256px
some birds are ok
>>
Purge day
1st of January 2017
How do we secure the plasma to stop the mommi flooding it?
>>
>>164214442
sell the plasma miner to centcomm, then buy all the shards
>>
>>164214442
We don't have Purge day
There, solved, any questions?
>>
Is there too much ahelping?
I ahelp, what I think is, a fair bit but it's because I don't want to get banned since I cannot give up the station.
>>
>>164215334
Admins only really get annoyed when you ahelp after you start shit and get slapped for it.
>>
Some birds are pretty important
>>
>>164215334
There are a few people who ahelp at the drop of a hat rather than letting shit play out IC. It is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>164215769
I don't mean if someone is giving me shit or the clown trips me and steals something, despite it being annoying because it's IC.
I mean if I'm playing clown just how far can I take it as a non-antag.
B&E is a brigable offense but I don't want to get in OOC shit because I did a shabby job of it and say left a path right into xenobio and some greytide shitter let the squishy hug aliens loose.
>>
Who never Ahelp here?
>>
>>164215972
Who use ahelp just to talk with the admins here?
>>
>>164215946
Don't kill anyone or try to kill anyone, don't raid the armoury, don't act like an antag. Think of it like real life and do things that regular people would do in real life, such as steal stuff and be a cunt
>>
>>164216148
Me all the time. Im pretty sure they hate it.
>>
>>164216148
isn't that how plapitans autism was unveiled?
>>
>>164213078
They're ADHD riddled validshitters. They're not worth anything anyway.
>>
>>164214442
No more fucking purges bringing shitters over and unleashing the existing shitters.
>>
This purge thing is a joke, right? There's not actually going to be one, is there?
>>
literally all of you people are already shitters what fucking difference does it make
>>
>>164217458
Still salty over the jobban?
>>
can you make beds out of wood yet
>>
>>164217624
??? ???
>>
Just how much meta comms is bannable?
I like to play with a friend and we make sure to never mention anything even remotely significant, but we do stuff like talk about how much of a fucker HoP is being.
>>
>>164217358
There was one incredibly shit purge. Then they let the cervix tickler fucking make one. What do you think the literal retards running the place are going to do?

>>164218189
Zero unless you're the admin metaclub's fuccboi, What you described is a permaban without appeal
>>
>>164217358
course it is

just some lonely fuck trying to meme his purge into reality to satisfy his ERP fantasies
>>
>>164217358
Why would it be? We already had two and everyone had fun or just took a break.
>>164218262
>>164218286
don't be upset
>>
I feel like I would have been more useful during that away mission if I had actually brought a gun
At least we made it to the gold room
>>
>>164217358
There was a purge previously. It was fun for its sake for a day. Ch-cken willing there won't be another.
>>
>>164218262
Well I can't suck dick all that well.
Better get ready for a perma
>>
>Get converted to cultist
>never have played as a single antag before
>no idea what the fuck to do

I'm sorry
>>
>>164218745
Because since each one the quality of the playerbase has gone down and down? The purge days are a cancer on the server and should never had happened in the first place.
>>
>>164217358
We've already had two
It was mostly plasma fires and MoMMIs preventing anyone from having fun all day
>>
>>164218876
Ah yes, your imagination.
>>
>>164218849
They can't ban you if they don't find out. Just don't do anything obvious, dummy. If you're just shittalking people, how is any one gonna find out?
>>
>>164218870
Cults a really complex antag role. It's to be expected that most people don't know everything and a fucking lot have no idea what to do.

In fact if everyone knew how to play cult, cult would be hopelessly overpowered.
>>
File: theres no reason to be afraid.png (130KB, 515x389px) Image search: [Google]
theres no reason to be afraid.png
130KB, 515x389px
>>
>>164218870
Were you the robonerd? Sorry for yelling at you.
>>
>>164219113
>camping arrivals
nice
>>
>>164219113
I had fun

>be paramedic
>do paramedic things
>build a cafe section and play guitar
>treat Yahirs inflamed anal organs
>go walk my dog in real life
>come back and i've been gibbed
>later become an ayy
>vicious gorilla warfare against a heavily armed crew equipped with CHEMICAL WEAPONS
>>
>>164219176
Yeah, that was me.
Don't worry about it, at least you took charge
>>
>>164219182
i actually missed the pod and found yahir while roaming around
>>
>>164219182
It was more like we were pushed to arrivals after being driven out from other spots and made our final base in the ghetto bar.
>>
>>164218849
Just stop. If your friend is a retarded cunt, talk to admins about changing your ckey so you have a note pointing them to it and don't use the same static name/appearance.

>>164218870
Read the wiki dude, guide's are there for a reason. You don't have to be Solid Snake, but I should be able to tell you what the words to the cult base are and for you to get a chem setup, ghetto medbot parts, trauma kits, and teleport there to sweatshop talismans and runes then tele blitz the station with armored manifest ghost soul shard spam. Only a shuttle call can stop that and whoever got head id duty should have brought you it and a comms.
>>
>>164219259
The less you know about spess the funner it is, don't be like this guy >>164219473 who plays to win
>>
File: purge in nutshell.png (61KB, 194x258px) Image search: [Google]
purge in nutshell.png
61KB, 194x258px
>>164217358
>This purge thing is a joke, right?
Nope. Enjoy blow borgs, plasmaflood, welderbombs and delaminations every shift
>>
File: IMG_20161002_170801312.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161002_170801312.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
>someone has all access when they shouldn't
>barge right into chemistry and start making shit
You fucking asshat, literally just ask for the chloral and I'd make you some.
>>
Since it's a new year, annual reminder that if you don't know keyboard shortcuts, you should go here

http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Shortcuts

If you're a new player, this could potentially improve your quality of life dramatically.
>>
what a wild ride.
>Latejoin chemist, the ultimate disposable job gotta leave house soon.
>walk into medbay, Purple jizz everywhere with pregnant people littering the ground
>time to get to work
>drag one into surgery.
>get him nice and aborted, about to start sealing up his ribcage
>suddenly aliens
>drag that nigga outta there, chest wide open
>he wont live long like this
>go back into surgery, recover surgery tools
>escape into maint where...
>there are 3 aliens.
>scooby doo style chase occurs, with doors having more ayys
>get out into main hall, juke 3 ayys twice and manage to fuckin make it
>all while dragging my patient.
>find a table, get to work
>pregnant dude runs up to me, and I grab a hemo and try to table him
>SPLAT
>kill the baby alien remorsefully (sorry bro)
>loot his egun
>fuck this isnt even a reinforced table
>head to sec checkpoint, put him on there from the outside and begin work again
>alien jumps out of vent and drags him inside
>open fire and land a few good hits, ayy pisses off
>now i cant fucking get to my patient
>go look for tools, cant find a fucking welder anywhere (go figure)
>come back and the alien is back with a facehugger
>out of charge
>2 bros show up and open fire, but they were looking for a charger and didnt have access to sec
>go with em to get some charge for egun too, maybe find welder on the way
>get gun charged from broken into sec, go back to check and see if alien is back
>patient is just fine, but goddammit no welder
>say fuck it and grab a welder tank
>welderbomb into checkpoint
>get his ass out and escape fighting off ayys all along the way

what an unexpected wild ride that shit was.
>>
>>164219708
This. i'm >>164219473 , and there is nothing worse knowing how to spaceman and trying to cope with others that aren't with the program. It's especially bad as medbay, sec, borg/AI, or some autism project that needs a lot of shit from a lot of people. You learn a whole new level of hatred.

>>164219967
>Wasting your time
Dude you got shit to do it's fine. Not him but I don't trust anyone else to make my medkit mixes either. Even if they're not literally trying to kill me, it takes forever when I got other shit to do and more often than not they're badly fucked up anyway and I have to do them myself anyway.
>>
>>164217358
Hopefully, yes. We don't need another ebin purge memeday, because all it does is it draws shitcunts out of the woodwork, and makes them invite their Hippie shitter friends to ruin the server even more.
>>
>>164220178
I understand the hatred but group antag rounds are fun as fuck when you don't know what you're doing and I don't want that ruined for him
>>
>>164220356
Not him, but anon, when my antag group is semi competent buty then you have one nigga use a emp talisman in from of 6 people in the middle of a arena, that gets me mad, not laughing.
>>
>>164220336
You can cry wolf for as many posts as you want, anon but it won't make it true.
>>
>>164220178
There be always someone who has to learn. And someone who is going to be doing more roleplaying.
Roll with it, it's far more fun when you do not mind the shit but instead embrace and accept it as part of the SS13 experience.
>>
>What I prefer in a cultist
- Able to coordinate a rescue of me from the brig by getting 2 other cultists and setting up the proper runes for the combo teleport.
- Can establish a cult base in an actual safe location with at least the basics (some food and paper bin, teleport rune, and safe atmos)
- Can complete the word research and Communicate it frequently
- Converts targets of opportunity without taking unnecessary risks, provides new converts with tomes

>What I can at least work with
- Tells everyone their word at shift start
- Can stand still on a Narnar ritual for a full 10 seconds

>What the usual cultist is
- Doesn't reply to any messages
- Wanders off immediately, optionally gets caught with tome
>>
>>164220356
I had to stop playing cult because being the one eyed man in the station of blind men is insufferable. It's one thing when the other heads aren't one-man strike team spec ops. I'm not really expecting them to be. But time after time they don't even reach the bar of can do shit as a regular traitor and actually understood the wiki before toggling.
>>
>>164220818
There is a pretty huge difference between tator and cultist though.
You can bide time just fine as a tator, and can last minute your goals, as a cultists you need to work fast and hard to make sure you are in a position to summon NAR-SIE.
>>
>>164220118
>>alien jumps out of vent and drags him inside
>>open fire and land a few good hits, ayy pisses off
>>now i cant fucking get to my patient
HEH

I got shot so many times but always fucked off instead of being bullheaded and getting myself killed.

I got shot by chemists.
I got shot by security.
I got shot by Mimes and xenaorcheologists and scientists too.

But I always fucked off and returned to the nest.
>>
>>164220750
>Some retard gets caught
>This is the one round where sec/borgs aren't drooling retards
>KNOCKKNOCK *BLAM*
It feels so terrible when some retard is blatantly acting like a cultist, gets bagged, and the cover's blown all for fucking nothing.

>>164220750
Man i'd just settle for can upload or be ready to cultimov or onehuman by 12:30-35 and bump off sec, hop and cap.

>>164221015
Okay I guess I meant a traitor that actually does shit instead of sucking themselves off and emagging an abandoned locker or considering someone getting themselves killed "traitoring"
>>
How does security deal with people who only have one arm?
>>
>>164221437
stunbatons.
>>
>>164221315
>Upload "Only cultists are human"
>Cap starts "The Cult of Cult Hunting" and invites the whole crew to join
>>
>>164221437
Bolas
>>
File: pffft.png (2KB, 266x50px) Image search: [Google]
pffft.png
2KB, 266x50px
>>164221513
>the cult of hunting yourself
>the cult of hurting the only humans
nice going
>>
>>164221437
I will stunlock you all the way to the brig where you can rot
>>
>>164221638
If you only make judgments based on names alone, you'd rid the world of firemen!
>>
>>164221513
Implicit in that other people's hopes is that law numero uno starts off with "Only X and beings he designates as such are cultists."
>>
>>164221437
Summary execution followed by boot knife decapitation and destruction of the head or brain and securing a head Id to recall spam to station time 16:00 or later. We all know why they only have one arm. They're giving tangible proof by being shitters enough that you have to deal with them. And they're fooling nobody with their powergaming dindunuffin shit.
>>
>>164221807
>silicons
>implicit
>>
>>164221437
Leg cuffs and a flash

Why don't people use them, its so fucking easy to make them, if you slip your flash is useless to the greyshits and the stun is the same old shit. Get a grip sec, use a flash.
>>
>>164221975
Playing with one arm is not exactly powergaming. There's a lot of stuff you just flatout can't use with only one arm and a lot more stuff that's very inconvenient to use without one arm. It's a pretty huge tradeoff unless you plan on doing nothing that shift but smashing windows.
>>
>>164222041
Not implicit for the silicons, implicit for the person saying to upload Cultimov regarding "not-useless cultists." Just as much as it's implicit that they confirm or ensure the AI's on Asimov before uploading Onehuman.
>>
>slowly feel myself powergame harder and harder
>I never even use my powergamed toys except the tool box
What do I do?
>>
>>164222250
Become a Trader, sell your powergaming items. We need more birbs who actually sell shit instead of just stealing shit for their nest.
>>
>>164222250
It doesn't matter how much you powergame senpai.
How many valids did you secure with your powergaming today?
>>
>>164222396
Zero. I just powergame just in case and the case never happens or if it happens I just run. I don't even get in trouble with sec over it because I never act suspicious to get arrested.
>>164222320
I'm not a fucking bird.
>>
>>164221315
I just bugger off to space and cheese it if I see code blue or any unusual sec activity. Or if I truly must stick around, I keep my mouse on the tele self base slip at all times.
>>
>>164221437
You remove the other arm and let them go.

Consider removing their feet too.
>>
>>164222595
>be new and setting up solars
>some guy stalks me around maint always keeping 2-3 tiles distance from me with a red paper in hand
>even I know what's happening and even I know to feel sorry enough to not call him out
>eventually he pussies out, tell noone
>cult gets curbstomped anyways
>>
>>164222502
I dunno man sounds like you should kill yourself. It may be the only way to stop the cancer from spreading.
>>
>>164222765
Yeah, I've been considering it
Tis the season
>>
>>164222146
You are picking it either to RP and you're not a problem for me. Or you're picking it because you want to get away from new sec who don't know about the one arm memes and generally be a greytiding griefing pest that's best removed from the round so he's out of everyone's hair for the time being. Being a dick is a 2-way street, so remember that when you pick one arm and be a little shit with it.
>>
>PDA Message from Newfriend McDayOneAntag: I saw your cult message im new help

>AI: :s I have intercepted a rather peculiar message..
>>
>been playing SS13 for about a year
>account age would be approaching 3+ years
>have never played cult, have only ever been crew vs cult twice
>people expects things of me because i've been doing this for a bit

I'm not smart, stop hoping for good things to happen
>>
>>164223108
Would you like to learn how to cult
>>
>>164223108
Ask Kavlax to do a cult lesson
>>
File: Shitcurity6.jpg (516KB, 1188x659px) Image search: [Google]
Shitcurity6.jpg
516KB, 1188x659px
>>164222250
Join the red tide. It's so rare to not be running near empty at the end of the shift.

>>164222320
>Try to sell stuff
>Nobody cares, they try to steal stuff, or it's Unga gibe too stool fur assault rifle iz guds
>No noose item to kill myself with
It's almost new years and I want to die
>>
>>164223108
Read the wiki
Read the wiki more
Make a quiz from what the wiki has
Read the wiki again
Quiz yourself
Ahelp and ask kavlax to show you around if he's not busy and be understanding if he has to take breaks to do admin shit. It's really easy to spawn a test dummy, cult them and show them the ropes. It never hurts to just ask people stuff in deadchat too.
>>
>>164223281
The best part about that pic is that it is entirely possible that the HoS is a ling
>>
>>164223157
It's not a matter of learning, I'm just fucking stupid.
Here's a few examples
>open the airlock to singulo as a borg to help a engine too fast, both locks are open, ZAS happens and me the engine get eaten by singuloth
>Try to stop a prison break, step onto the electrified grille I warned the prisoner to avoid, get stomped and looted
>gave the clown space lube and poly because he said the captain made him a scientist, didn't double check
>accidentally brought a goalith back to the station.
>tried to extinguish a fire on myself with water while playing as a grey
>>
>>164223281
>the first tab in the picture is mime
heh
>>
>>164221437
>deaf greyshit with one arm yesterday
>got a toga and had hair that looked like laurels
>would shout about how he cannot hear those with a lower authority whenever people talked to him
I hated that guy, but it was pretty funny. I hope sec ended up executing him.
>>
File: Glory to NanoTrasen.png (8KB, 745x661px) Image search: [Google]
Glory to NanoTrasen.png
8KB, 745x661px
>>164223414
Ling HoS is the best fucking feeling. Just that feeling when the silicons are your bitch, the red tide is behind you, and you stand right back the fuck up to double pump them before they can scream when some shitter thought they got you.
No gods, no kings, only Order now
>>
>>164223021
If you were really dedicated you could be a good crewmember and go one-arm, it would help you against the stun talisman/cablecuff but it would be useless against antags who move fast enough (to convert, succ, whatever) that they don't need cuffs. For example, if I'm a head cultist I can do lightning conversions, I don't use cuffs.
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3408
Reminder that Metacomms Extraordinaire Carshalash had the audacity to appeal his silicon permaban despite not understanding Asimov, even to this day
>>
>>164225473
Australians cannot understand the complexities of a society with laws.

He is practically disabled. Some leniency should be shown to the uncivilized Australian race.
>>
>>164225621
I'd ask you to fight me behind maccas cunt but that'd just prove you right
>>
>tfw your husbando hasnt been on at all for a week

i-i think i scared him
>>
File: grey-alien-bulgaria-large.jpg (72KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
grey-alien-bulgaria-large.jpg
72KB, 480x359px
>>164225356
Only babies first converts slip talismans out of range of wherever they socked/wrote it under. You shouldn't be going down against general baddies and the rest wont have a problem with stunlocking you until the cows come home as you're not free to use a zas bomb to shove the shit out of each other.

>>164225473
>>164225621
>1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Ayy lmao ya straya cunt
>>
why is this game full of degenerate?

this is a game, you shouldn't take it seriously
>>
>>164226837
Why shouldn't you take a game seriously? If you don't take strategy games seriously you will probably lose.
>>
>>164226837
>lmao why are you so mad i started beating you on the head while you were talking with someone lmao its just a GAME stop taking it seriously lmao having friends is degenerate you shouldnt talk to eachother this is about KILLIng the ANTAGs

Translated your post for everyone else.
>>
Post cargonias
>>
>>164226837
Because hurt people hurt people. And lord almighty do sad sacks of shit play this.
>>
File: Powergaymans.jpg (128KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
Powergaymans.jpg
128KB, 480x678px
>>164226967
>>
Anyone got any ideas for new random events?
>>
>>164227169
>Greyshirt
>Yellow gloves

That's a lynching
>>
>>164227315
What about brown shirts with yellow gloves?
>>
>>164226952
This game is not a strategy game. Strategy games are about beating your opponent as efficiently as possible. It's about roleplaying as a worker on a space station. The fun comes from the situations, interactions with players, and scenarios that happen. Antagonists exist to be the catalyst for these situations, not to have an arbitrary "this is the bad guy who I hunt down and kill, if I get him, we win" guy.
>>
>>164226837
The thread is full of degenerates. The game has a few.
>>
>>164227453
Paddling
>>
>>164227513
>a few
It's full of them too. Just look at the silicon sprites and half of the theater costumes.
>>
>>164226973
>Moving heavy boxes
>Wood floors
>AME in the center of cargo
>Garbage everywhere
>Pills on ground

I want to fucking throw up.
>>
>>164227475
I didn't mean to come off as saying this game was a strategy game and I agree that the game is a roleplaying game, it was just meant to be an example of why it's fine to take games seriously..
>>
>>164227642
To be fair there was an emergency and cargo was the last section left of the station safe from the aliums, they sent an ERT and they were killed before they could even get to cargo.
>>
>>164227537
How about red shirts with yellow gloves?
>>
rate https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13202
>>
>>164227857
Kisses and hugs
Unless it's the HoS
>>
>try to play dead on the shuttle
>instantly harvested
it was worth a try
>>
rip in peace sec and ERT
t. IAA
>>
yay nar-sie
>>
>>164227690
It's fine to take it seriously, but I think that the proper way to play a roleplaying game seriously is well, to roleplay. I'm not the original guy you were talking to, I'm in favor of taking it seriously, but just in a roleplay perspective instead of a victory perspective. It shouldn't matter if you win or lose for this game, it should matter if you and the other players had an enjoyable experience.
>>
File: Summoning Nar'sie.gif (3MB, 222x180px) Image search: [Google]
Summoning Nar'sie.gif
3MB, 222x180px
>tfw successful cult
>>
>Nar-sie getting summoned kills Lazarus creatures
Awww, that was just disappointing.
I had four Goliaths and two Basilisk in the belt.
>>
>>164228221
>white people
>>
>>164228221
Barely
>>
>>164226837
This is a roleplaying game, same as strategy games where you need to take your strats seriously and having to be aware of your actions or else it's game over permanently.

Also do you even know the meaning of degenerate?
>>
>>164228210
>m-muh roleplay
The game is about killing the antags.

If the antags do not get greentext, then you win. If they do, then you lose. Stop arguing that you can't win at this game when there are clear victory conditions to it, and then fuck off to bay.
>>
>>164228210
Roleplaying is fucking gay. The point of the game is to kill the antags. No RP as some faggot furry Anime girl in cat ears.

Whenever some one says hi to me in the hallways, I bash there teeth in with a toolbox, and tell them to stop being a autistic role playing faggot in OOC.

To be honest IC should be disabled, because nothing is said in IC that is relevant to the point of the game, and thats killing the antag.

If you know who the antag is, just say it in OOC, dont RP in IC chat, and beat around the bush.
>>
>>164228370
>faggot furry Anime girl in cat ears
literally only two people do this lmao
>>
>>164228303
if you don't like roleplaying why on earth are you hanging around some shit 2d atmospherics BYOND autism dating chatroom?
>>
>tfw you will never get ailsa to love you
>>
squatting when?
make it so you can squat with russian uniforms/tracksuits
>>
This server is pretty balanced.
It's not crazy out the ass like Hippie, and not serious no-fun like Bay
>>
>>164227952
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
>*beep* Holder of HoS- has died at aft primary hallway
>>
>>164228303
Why not just play dota or counterstrike? SS13 is literally classified as a roleplaying game.
>>
>>164223026
What a shit AI. Get the PDA password, observe closely, and then when they talk about harm immediately send the validhunting crew.

If you're gonna be big brother, do it all the way.
>>
>>164228571
we are literally the best ss13 server. honestly no debating it
>>
>>164228645
>best
yeah nah
no such thing as the 'best ss13 server'
>>
>>164228557
me "squats, screaming out "ANUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE".
>>
>>164228703
cool dude
>>
>>164228303
>muh valids
This is a light rp game, it's not a "drop everything you do digger nicks is a vamp better go lynch" game.
Not all round types have a crew victory, only rounds that are a threat to the whole station has those, like blob, cult, op etc.
The rounds where only the antag has victory conditions gives the crew leeway to make their own fun.
The way you're describing the game sounds like some sort of hippie round where everyone is waiting to get at their chance to slaughter everyone around them, which is not the case.
>>
Anyone know how to fix?

(on Mac through Wine)
>>
>>164228876
install gentoo
>>
>>164228873
>m-m-m-muh ROLEPLAY

Fuck off back to bay faggot.
>>
>>164228703
Than get the FUCK OUT. /VG/ PRIDE, STATION WIDE.
>>
>>164228951
:^)
>>
>>164228221
I want a proper Nar-Sie edit of that SO BADLY.
>>
>>164228876
Most graphic bugs are due to drivers, I know the rainbow tile one is due to directx being out of date. Not sure exactly about this spooky player though.
>>
>>164228986
>mumumuhMUH VALEEEDS
Don't you have some anger issues to deal with? Hippie bitch?
>>
>>164229035
desu /vg/ pride is cancer
/vg/ is not the best server out there and neither is any other
/vg/ caters to niche fetishists, as does hippie, as does bay, urist, polaris, etc
you can't have a ""best"" server when every server caters to a specific group of people
>>
>>164228986
Space Station 13(orSS13) is atop-downrole-playingmultiplayervideo gameon theBYONDgame engine, originally released in 2003. The game is tile based and is played from a 2-D angle.[1]

Literally the first result for searching "space station 13"

You got me, I took the bait. Here's your (you).
>>
>>164229085
Oddly enough it only happens when alive - when ghost, it's all fine.
>>
>>164229085
honestly the rainbow graphics is caused by your firectx being too updated
>>
>>164229178
>/vg/ pride is cancer
Well you're in the wrong thread, buddy.
Also best is an abstract term when talking about this subject that can't be measured, what's "best" for me may not be "best" for you, we are different people so it's just goes down to preference.

So get off the neutral horse for a sec and choose, which station is your favourite?
>>
>>164229504
and alive again, that dead body resumes with the bug
>>
>>164229614
lowpop /vg/

t. not them
>>
>>164229614
Urist. It's like /vg/ but without cancerous Hippie fagwipes or waifushitters.

also
>Also best is an abstract term when talking about this subject that can't be measured, what's "best" for me may not be "best" for you, we are different people so it's just goes down to preference.
bruh
that's basically my point is that there's not really going to be any sort of best server since people have different tastes
>>
>>164229723
The problem with lowpop /vg/ is that no one plays engineering

I do like it when there's no sec on the station, and that every department becomes that much more independent.
>>
>>164230249
>one guy reluctantly sets up power in 10 mins
>there are no autismal retards doing hour-and-half 100% pointless, dangerous experiments, and trying to get the shuttle recalled constantly because MUH PIIIIPEZ IM NOT DONE
oh no
what a tragedy
>>
So what exactly does "protocol" include when playing as an IAA?
I want to actually play a decent one
>>
dude birds lmao
>>
>set up medbay in perfect working order solo
>make 1000u of docts delight
>get my first patient and work surgery
>SMELELELEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>game doesn't endures 10 minutes because Raiders + Rush Cult

Like, why even play if you are in a rush?
>>
>>164230249
You don't need it though. Cargo AME and it's fucking nothing or just do cell swaps. Anybody with hands can fix holes then turn the air on.
>>
>want to do autism projects as engineer that the crew can appreciate
>spend first quarter of the shift setting up engines
>spend the next quarter doing but never being able to finish autism projects
>next half of the shift is when shit gets fucked and rebuilding
I just want to make cool and interesting things and still be able to interact with the crew. I'd do MoMMI, but then I couldn't do shit with the crew. I can't do assistant either because of the complete lack of resources. What should I do?
>>
OOC: DragonBro: the most antagonistic thing raiders can do is send their shuttle back

Raiders rework when?

Give them sequential objectives that they have to bring back to a storage vault on z level 2

Like first they have to steal the PA, then 40 uranium, etc.

It just keeps ramping up until the shuttle's called and their points are counted up when the round ends naturally, rather than forcing it
>>
so, why did the vox lose?
>>
At least I managed to get one ghetto surgery before it ended
Thanks for playing along chaplain
>>
>have bird tased and cuffed
>pressured into letting him go

should have gone out the chapel driver desu
>>
>>164229614
>which station is your favourite?
Good question actually, depends on the job.
Sci - tg
Sec - vg
engi - vg
mining - tg
genetics - goon
medbay - fuck medbay
Players are completely interchangeable across servers, no-one stands out with a wide breadth available.

So spessmen, What stations do you like?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12000233
>>
>>164231045
imo change to vox slavers. No "theyre not antags but theyre antags" bullshit, hostages situations and kidnapping.
>>
>>164231132
Mine
>>
>>164231050
you have to have the mats in a specific form i think, and if anyone dies i think it pins it to the vox no matter what (or something like that)
>>
>>164231175
>vox slavers
That sounds pretty fun actually
>>
>>164231175
They'd lose even harder than they do now
>>
>>164230849
Bury sec in paperwork
Remind the heads that they are not god and that all it takes to get them turned into an assistant is a fax to centcomm
Bury sec in more paperwork
Protocol is on the
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Standard_Operating_Procedure

>>164231132
>urist isn't on there
>polaris not on there
>CM IS on there
urist for one of the 'other' votes
>>
>>164230849
Nothing, and people don't really care if you follow it

Here's what people want out of an IAA
>Try to fax centcomm to see if you can request people get sent in special items for gimmicks (I got them to send a tub of corn oil for the chef once) or replacements for stuff that you can't normally order (in the past, for instance, we got a new package scanner sent in, before the crate existed)
>Use your wide array of access in supply, service, and medical to help instruct new players (teach bartenders to grind iron for beepsky smash, for instance, or the chef how to actually use the microwave instead of just frying)
>Don't steal everything that isn't bolted down
>STAY ALIVE because it's up to you to call it if all the heads die, and also the IAA is for some reason a possible sacrifice target for the cult (along with members of sec)

Nobody actually wants to deal with lawyer bureaucracy and they won't humor you if you try to play that way. Security will ignore you at best and tase you for "interfering" at worst.

Think of yourself as a Centcomm-themed Chaplain. MAYBE important in cult but otherwise, you're there for flavor and at the mercy of the admins.
>>
>>164226973
I don't understand how you faggot find this shit appealing. I can understand making your own fort in space, but remodelling cargo for the thousanth time to make it look like every other wood floor cargobay seems like a waste.
You have all that fucking space, so something cool with it besides "lmao ame and wood floors."
>>
>>164226973
>wood floor
>carpet
>again

Please stop. Do something original for once.
The bar is already wood-overload, we really don't need Cargo to be wood every other round too.

Speaking of which, new bar when? Reibar has too much fucking wood. Way too much fucking wood.
>>
>>164231451

This. Too bad most IAAs are shitters that just use their access to be security 2.0, or powergame to hell to get antags instead of being a fun person to be around
>>
>>164231002
>I just want to make cool and interesting things and still be able to interact with the crew.
Thats a contradiction and you know it.
>>
>>164231451
>they won't humor you
What they do doesn't matter. I've gotten plenty of shitty players stripped of their rank with a well-made fax, and I'm most certainly not there to make ebin 'gib items pls cendgomm' requests to faciliate whatever Nazi-gimmick is going on that round.
>>
>>164231817
>don't need cargo to be wood every other round too
as if theres anything fucking else to do
>>
>>164231325
Thanks a lot
So, essentially, it's about making sure people aren't overstepping their boundaries?
>>
>>164231002
Just become a deaf engineer and do your autism projects.
Only do this if there is several other competent engineers around, if not than save your autism projects for next time.
>>
>>164232078
You have a tile painter and shittons of crates, use your brain
>>
>be cult
>get caught
>shitshow happens
>sec lets me go
>go back to my cult base
>see this
>>
>>164232078
There's plenty of shit to do; set up a rage cage in the bay, open up cargo to the masses and do a comfy cafe or restaurant, or use the cargo bay for a big ass dance floor + bar.

You literally have access to every building material, every toy on the station, and all you can think is 'gonna coat the floor in wood AGAIN aww YEAAAAAAAAH this wood gonna look so sweet then i'mma do it again next round'

Really man, use whatever brain cells the good lord above gave you.
>>
>>164218870
Shoulda just jumped out an airlock. Cult isn't worth it
>>
>>164231132
I really wish someday /vg/ will make its own gravity mechanic like /tg/s where when someone destroys the gravity machine you have to push yourself off walls to move around.
>>
>>164230973
Roll for antag, fuck shit up, leave when you get dunked like a bitch lolololol it's not your problem then :^) Gotta check all the boxes for mo' rolls fo' mo' killz ya feel me brudda? Pass the blunt.
>>
>>164231002
You have to have an idea, type it up and be able to effectively communicate and delegate it.

>>164232136
If you're a pest to sec I will fucking end you. We have enough on our plate without you being a little shit.
>>
>>164232725
Daily reminder that on green alert, Security cannot search you or your department with a warrant and that suit sensors are not obligatory. Report shitter Sec to your local IAA for demotions!
>>
>>164214352
All birds are a shit.
>>
>>164232725
>sec thinks they can threaten the IAA
All it takes is you not being a shitter and IA won't have any reason to bother you.
Literally all you have to do is follow space law, not abuse your prisoners, and not be shitcurity, not that hard.
>>
>>164232315
>cult base in xenobio maint
Does no one see the camera?
The ai can see blood stains, this is why xenobio maint isn't in the top 5 cult bases, I don't think it even qualifies for the top ten even. Hell an engineer can even walk in there any time and see your runes, it's that bad.
>>
File: 1482071159907.jpg (447KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1482071159907.jpg
447KB, 612x816px
>>164232516

>party going on
>gravity goes to shit
>everyone just dances while floating around
>>
>>164232863
>Security cannot search you or your department with a warrant
Or unless they are 'acting suspiciously.'
>>
>>164232315
I realized there were cameras there only after the cultist atmos tech pointed it out.
>>
>>164233167
I also meant to write without but you get the gist
>>
>>164232863
Shows what you know you toe the line griefer. I can fingerfuck criminals and people with/doing shit they shouldn't until the constructs come home.
Only cap level can elevate to blue, the noncombat heads are largely taken by deaf and incompetent retards, and depending on how the spare id/hop and/or cap taken by salty greytiders who took the slot to shit on sec then getting a blue/red once shit goes down is up in the air.

>>164232891
I wont threaten jack fucking shit. You'll be getting two to the back, a knife to the head for a trip to the nearest fuel tank faster than you can say halp sec griffan meh fur lituralleh no raisins!!11!11!1!!1! if you want to be an enemy of the corporation. If they acted like actual employees instead of autistic dindu's I wouldn't be throwing them in the shitter tank so I'm free to summarily execute them when they break out so they stop shitting up the round.
>>
>>164233617
>lmao i m red shirt RESPECT MUH AUTHORITAH I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT I M D LAWWWW

ladies and gentlemen, a clearcut example of the mindset of a shitcurity player
>>
File: firefox_2016-12-31_18-03-08.png (10KB, 802x220px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-12-31_18-03-08.png
10KB, 802x220px
KEHLT's bugfix challenge single-handedly reverted the coderbase decay and brought us to levels we hadn't seen since 2015!
>>
Message to all Vox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX5wk-6Mn5s
>>
>>164233789
FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH I believe blue alert actually was captain-only for a good while. Bit restrictive.
>>164233617
And I believe that that was fixed such that any head can declare blue now.
>>
>>164233789
Yes, because nothing helps the antag situation like a bunch of autists breaking in everywhere, stealing shit, starting fights, and crying wolf about fucking everything. Oh woe are such poor victims of the big bad security men. Wont some great upstanding law man fight for the rights of these employees who are flagrantly shitting all over their contract? Security really could use having less staff than the antags for the round before the autistic tards start doing serious harm and theft to sec, redshits not listening to stick together and not grabbing their mags, and general going braindead.

>>164233819
>Implying it wasn't the dmca shoah
Maybe we should threaten KHELEET every 3 months. It clearly works.
>>
>>164234218
>I-I-I AM THE LAW
>I-I'M THE VICTIM
>F-FUCKING GREYSHIT IAA YOURE JSUT A GREYSHIT STOP ENFORCING STANDARDS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
>D-DON'T MAKE ME TAZE YOU IM SECURITY
>R-RESPECT MY AUTHORITY

what is 'shitcurity' for 1000 alex
>>
Wow everyone got baited really easily. Hope that guy buys something nice with his (You)s
>>
>>164234526
I am the law, the victims are and have been people who fuck with sec to grief, you lost your right when you selectively choose to grief sec, I'm sure as fuck using something a lot more lethal than a taser, enjoy saltposting the rest of the round in deadchat kiddo.
>>
>>164232316
All of this shit has been done before faggot, I could go Assistant if I wanted to make a rage cage. Cafe and other roleplay shit is also hardly original, and hardly anyone RPs save for Dragonfucker and his Bay squad. The crates are mostly shit too. Cargo having nothing to do is why you see us just spending the round cracking open gun crates, it's a boring ass job
>>
jesus christ when did hippie invade

we need to build a bunker and send them back
>>
>>164234721
t. shitcurity officer who brigs for hugging you for "assault on an officer" or "attempted murder"
>>
>>164234865
Why you think hippie is here?
>>
>>164234975
purge day memes
>>
>>164234892
Ah, yes. The common "hug"

>>164234865
Two purges did its work
>>
>>164234975
see
>>164234721
>>164234780
>>164234975

Now fuck off Hippie. Stop it with the 'lmao your just delusional hippie isnt here *toolboxes roleplayers in the head*' posts.
>>
>>164234865
Hippie got taken over by some a 15 year old /pol/ nigger who got headmin and just uses it to metagame and run retarded events. Also they have hardly any coders so people are getting sick of it, /vg/ was mentioned by Looping/SecretOfTheShapka in Hippie OOC as a decent server
>>
File: saddean.gif (421KB, 460x227px) Image search: [Google]
saddean.gif
421KB, 460x227px
>tfw your husbando is only on at 60pop shittertime
>tfw you can't ever catch them at comfy 30pop times
>>
File: oh bro.gif (2MB, 391x237px) Image search: [Google]
oh bro.gif
2MB, 391x237px
>>164235243
The by far worst part of this post is that I can believe it.
>>
>>164235119
Calling other people hippie wont erase your shame. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWaKqtXFLPc
>>
>>164235243
>/vg/ was mentioned by Looping/SecretOfTheShapka in Hippie OOC as a decent server
Tell me it ain't true, please god.
>>
>>164235438
Fuck off, Hippie faggot. Go back to your shitty deathmatch server and stay there.
>>
Any way to inject javascript inside a CSS file?
>>
>>164235675
Sorry, started and I've stayed here beyond some 50 games of colonial marines cause muh xenos resin checker killboxes
>>
IT'S C E L T

Paddy Whackin' gamemode when?
>>
>>164232078
>>164231817
>Tech Tells me he's going to make wood floors and put carpets down
>Doesnt help unload
>Doesn't help load
>Doesn't mail crates
>Just tells me to hurry up so he can get his precious wood.
>Tell him the crates will dent the wood floors, and this is a work area, carpets are going to get dirty.
>Also laugh and call him a fairy boy for not putting down reinforced floors to manage the wear and tear from dragging crates
>He goes into a rage
>He orders 5 gun crates and tells me hes going to kill me
>Call security
>He gets arrested
>Don't have to deal with his shitty floors or his shit work.
>>
>>164234865
>>164235043
>>164235051
>>164235119
>>164235243
>>164235675
Schizo anon shows up again.
>>
>>164237404
It's C U N T
Waifu Pimping Mode when?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 195x256px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 195x256px
>>164237819
>Just tells me to hurry up so he can get his precious wood.
Anon....I...
>>
>emilia is back
>>
>>164238090
>>164238161
GO BACK TO HIPPIE
>>
> that one engineer who sperged so hard when I told him to get permission for bar """fort""" that he plasmafire flooded the entire place
wasn't even an antag, what the fuck
>>
File: punished.png (119KB, 629x403px) Image search: [Google]
punished.png
119KB, 629x403px
>>164213990
>Be QM
>Buy shit for miners
>Order some basics
>Unload
>Ship out orders
>Load shuttle
>Build 9 Large beakers for chemsitry
>lol why do i want more beakers, chemistry already has one
>ok
>Manage a few more orders
>Lull in orders
>Start making borer pen in secret cargo room.
>Empty oxygen canister, and go get plasma.
>Forget to shut valve
>oh fuck
>Ahelp it
>Panic
>Run into disposals
>Disposals go to space

JUST
>>
>dealing with asimov borgs after sec executed someone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
That feel when carsh is finally about to be permabanned

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3408
>>
>>164238318
I mean come on. What do you expect?

>Execute a guy
>ww.w.what why am i being contained.
>>
>>164238269
I talked to him about that

He fucked up and had the windows on the inside, on the same tiles as the fire, rather than on the outside facing towards the fire
>>
who were antags that round? i closed my results screen to quick
>>
>>164238161
>Play one game where all I do is steal a uniform from sec and become a cockroach
>People complain
>>
>>164238403
> past harm is probable harm
Just because we killed a guy doesn't mean we're gonna kill more of them in the immediate future, fuck off you borgs and stop making me constantly wrangle you with flashes
>>
>>164238269
I was building a fireplace, the windows were facing the wrong way so it blew up. Also, the bartender gave me permission, then had an autism fit after I put all the work in to build it
>>
File: 1481805005742.jpg (24KB, 426x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481805005742.jpg
24KB, 426x333px
>>164238285
Trying is learning.
>>
>>164238373
>player feedback
That's not a ban request.
Don't link me to my own thread ever again.
>>
>>164238403
i wasn't the executor, just trying to free fellow sec
what annoyed me is that there were two (2) borgs sitting smugly with a locked in detective right as blsama and zombo's ravaged the place
>>
>>164238507
murder is a slippery slope, dude
>>
>>164238613
I'm really geniunely sorry that I left you in there
but I did at least manage to get one zombie killed before being buttfucked outside cargo
I was contemplating breaking open a window and making a run for it through space with you, but I figured we would both get tied up by borgs
>>
>>164238517

>diving in logs that deep for anything other than a ban

Oh god you post everyone in player feedback, sorry you get your feelings hurt
>>
>>164238285
>lol why do i want more beakers, chemistry already has one

one chemist just disappeared roundstart and got his stuff taken by the mime and the other just started chugging poison

at least there were two medborgs, though I wish they'd make pills sometime
>>
>>164238507

Killing a person proves you have the mental capability to kill others in the future.
>>
>>164238507
>detain someone
>decide to execute them with Asimov borgs on station
you deserve it
>>
>new years eve
>wish I was playing spess game instead of being with friends and relatives
Miss you guys! Happy new years eve everyone!
>>
File: are you wining dad.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
are you wining dad.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>164238739
>medborgs
>doing chemistry
>>
>>164238873
I wish I was dead
>>
>>164238885
if someone already grinded the plasma, you can do chemistry as a borg
>>
>>164238318
Daily reminder to onehuman them to you then just order hits as needed
>>
>>164238269
>"Haha killing human"
>human harm preventing machines come in to detain you
>"DUDE WTF BORGS ROGUE HORRY SHEET"
>>
>>164239009
Yeah and if someone left Engineering open an assistant will surely set up power
>>
>>164239009
What the guy is saying is medborgs are shit just like all other silicons
>>
>>164239074
Meant for >>164238318
>>
>>164238507
Dude, you know they're on asimov. If you really want a guy out of the way feed him 350(one box)-500+ sleep toxin and go jacket+lock him away. He's fucking gone.
>>
>>164238829
Everyone has the "mental capability to kill others in the future", which isn't relevant to ASIMOV only acting on probable harm. Having the mental capacity to kill isn't probable harm.
>>164238838
Blame the HoS who ordered it.
>>
>>164239138
oh thanks
but that doesnt make >>164239092
any less retarded
>>
>>164238982
Don't say that anon, I like you. You have a good night now, you hear?
>>
File: 1476333059596.jpg (42KB, 596x584px) Image search: [Google]
1476333059596.jpg
42KB, 596x584px
>tell silicons that I plan to detain the blink wizard non-harmfully
>they know it's complete bullshit but help me track him anyways because they want their valids
>>
>>164239228
Well to them if you commit harm that goes as far as murder so easily, what's stopping you from commiting further harm in the future?
>>
>>164239430
"Good silicon play" as espoused by various sources amounts to being gullible until you can't deny shit no more. Can't please everybody lad.
>>
>>164238736
Log diving? It was the last round then.
I don't see the problem of using the forum for what it was made for, if you want memelash banned you can just make a request.
>>
>>164239903
I don't want you to please everyone, I want you to please me. And I know how to get you to.
>>
>>164239973
Oh baby~
>>
>>164239973
borgs are made for pleasure
>>
>>164238982
Me too
Could you imagine if we died right before 2016 ended?
>>
>>164240310
at least 2016 would end sooner for me that way
>>
>>164238508
>hey thanks for fixing the wires (i assume he did anyway)
>uh what are you doing
>'m-muh fireplace'
>could you maybe not
>'fuck off'
>he leaves
>assume he did the fucking of the off, borrow the chef's rolling pin to break the glass instead of fucking around with getting it all unwelded
>he comes back, REEs, starts rebuilding, wrenches gun out of hand
>lolokay, go get sec
>sec calmly asks what the fuck his deal is
>he just keeps shouting 'm-muh permission' until his retaded ass lights the fucking bar on fire
>>
>>164240614
You seem to be a bit mistaken, let me correct you
>Building fireplace
>"what are you doing"
Building a fireplace
>"ok"
be right back
>Finish building it
>go back to atmos and finish the piping and setting the gas up
>come back
>entire thing is destroyed
>start rebuilding
>"HURR KNOCK IT OFF"
>bartender run to get his shotgun
>*click*
>autist forgot to chamber
>Fires once and misses
>disarm him and shoot him, then space it
>he runs off to security

If you didn't want it, fine, tell me immediately, don't wait until I go through building and laying pipes to say no
>>
>>164240218
>tfw that's actually happened to me.
>>
>>164241037
I did tell you no tho
And even if the damn thing didn't light the entire bar on fire you blocked off an exit and roughly a third of the bar with zero permission
>>
>Be ghost
>Click a light by accident
>It blinks
>Security guard sees it and bolts into maint next to the light
>Goes through maint halfway across the station and finds a vamp in some random firecloset I didn't even know about
>Roasts it with his concealed egun
>I get banned for metagaming because ghosts aren't supposed to communicate the location of antags
>>
>>164241893
fucking kek?
>>
Can someone please post that really, really nice bar setup someone had? I remember the left side were set up like a nice restaurant's booths, using couches and 2-long tables, with candles and several condiments (salt, pepper, vinegar). There may have been a nice carpet too? And I think the bartender's area may have been moved up against the north wall.

Someone tried to adapt it a while back on github but it was canned because they ended up making the route to the fitness room only 1-wide.
>>
>>164241893
That is pretty funny
>>
File: Untitled.png (118KB, 632x477px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
118KB, 632x477px
>>164242347
>>
>>164242347
I have this one, it might not be what you were looking for though
>>
>>164243332
>Atmos tech nicked the CE belt, an e-shield, and a pistol
wew
>>
File: 1421292531698.jpg (40KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421292531698.jpg
40KB, 700x600px
>>164243510
Yeah, from what I remember almost everyone had syndie items from an away mission that round
m-muh 2nd
>>
>>164243510
>not wearing the atmos hardsuit

kill yourself bayfag
>>
>>164243890
I think at some point you've become confused or misinterpreted something.
>>
>>164242881
I want this to be the default bar layout, I want to start a restaurant as a chef in this bar and have a waiter take orders for me, that would be maximum comfy for me instead of piling shit on the counter and it's all deep fried
>>
At which point do we recognize that Mechanic is a failed job and remove it from the game?
>>
File: wizman.png (36KB, 789x429px) Image search: [Google]
wizman.png
36KB, 789x429px
>>
File: wizardsarecrueljack.png (9KB, 392x180px) Image search: [Google]
wizardsarecrueljack.png
9KB, 392x180px
really bingos my bongos
>>
>rage cage barely used because
>wizard round
>no medical to revive the fighters
What a shame
>>
>>164244360
I became invincible by ascending
>>
File: true hero.png (292KB, 934x743px) Image search: [Google]
true hero.png
292KB, 934x743px
>the clown cloned about 12 people after eachother saving half the crew their lives
So mutch for an almost non existing medical team.
>>
>>164244497
clown medic is undoubtedly the best kind of medic there is
>>
>>164244261
Mechanics are very useful.
>>
>>164243510
>Call Atmos tech for help
>They never come, or if they do come, they just further sabotage the atmos problem

Here is a New Years Top List for SS13 Shit Player Jobs:
1. Mechanic
2.HOS
3. Captain
4. Atmos Tech
>>
>>164244497
I think the only doctor was a useless newshitter who ended up shooting themselves with a laser tag gun in a back room
Clown was the medical MVP and an assistant did some surgery
It was nice
>>
>>164243762
Is there a single job that causes more asshurt than security?
>>
>>164244261
I tried. They're literally autistic to the point that they don't realize what they are.
>>
>>164244558
>general fabricator, the only thing the have and science doesn't, is 95% useless and the list of things exclusive to it keeps shrinking
>flatpacks mostly only ever used for MUH CHEMDISPENSER, even more pointless than ever now that the RPED can fill machine frames
>plastic is a fucking trainwreck of a failed economy
>literally the entire point of the job existing is "science is useless", somehow manages to become even more useless than science
>absolute dependence on TWO different departments doing their job
>>
File: 1435528429213.jpg (60KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
1435528429213.jpg
60KB, 600x555px
>>164244628
The cryo and cloner were all set up correctly tho.
Bet the clown did that too.
>>
>>164244894
I'm pretty sure it was some assistant that set those up before the doctor even arrived
>>
>>164244837
Oh and how could I forget
>nearly (Autists please read the previous word again) all machinery upgrades terminally worthless anyways
>>
>>164244971
there are a lot of good upgrades but using a wiggle word like nearly lets you keep moving the goalposts back over and over

take note future shitposters, this is a finely structured troll post
>>
>>164244956

Assistant here, I made a shitty rushed mix of cryox, ryet and alk because we already had three people needing cryo

It technically worked but that's about it
>>
File: 1442936428124.jpg (137KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1442936428124.jpg
137KB, 1018x728px
>>164244261
Everytime i play as mechanic i always do autism projects. Now as science i help miners and people coming by R&D and have comfy autism projects with comfy colleagues in my department.

>tfw xenobio got fucked by a wizard
>constantly ask engineering to come by and fix one fucking wire that got fucked
>Engineers or the mechanic who job is to fix shit never come
>have to actually get isolated gloves myself to fix it all myself.
>>
>Mechanic bursts into cargo
>He screaches in his autistic mechanic voice
>"WHERE MY POWER PACKS, WHERE MY POWER PACKS? WHERE THEY AT?
>Power Packs?
>WHERE MY POWER PACKS AT
>What?
>WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY POWER PACKS
>What?
>He continues to limp around and screech
>Runs out of cargo

Was he just some fag from a different server or something that manifested on VG?

What the fuck are power packs.
>>
>>164245260
Did he order an electrical maintenance crate earlier? He might have meant power cell
>>
>>164245260
I'm getting colonial marine flashbacks. Make it stahp.
>>
>>164245369
I'm not sure, if he wanted a cell, there was an entire crate full of 4 insulated gloves, batteries, and electrical toolboxes that he ran over like 2 times.
>>
>>164245369
Mechanic gets a protolathe from the start.
If he cant make anything and everything he ever needs hes a newfag shitter and should be demoted to be the clown's fuccboi.
>>
>>164245225
I came by xenobio to upgrade your stuff and found your issue, the apc breaker was off.
>>
How can you say EST is not the most relevant timezone... When we got the New Years ball dropping in NYC?
>>
>>164245734
Because the ball isn't that special. After you see it once, its kinda meh every other time.
>>
Are there any major gameplay updates planned?
>>
>>164245139
Actually the real purpose of the wiggle word is not to move the goalposts but to make you look autistic by focusing on one single word of the entire post and dropping everything else :^)
>>
>>164246065
This is a good followup, you could probably reuse this one in the future too
>>
>get killed by borer
>find a cult hideout
>literally waiting around a rune to summon Nar'sie
>start getting cloned
>as soon as I'm cloned run over to engineering, get a torch and some welder tanks/plasma tanks
>load myself up with tanks and push a few
>about to commit seppuku on the entire cult
>die from some faggot

Anyways, would getting intel as a ghost and using such intel in the same round be cheating?
>>
>>164246296
Yes, it is.
>>
File: POWERBAIT.jpg (38KB, 307x450px) Image search: [Google]
POWERBAIT.jpg
38KB, 307x450px
>>164246296
>>
>>164246374
But cults/wizards and others can use spells to communicate with the dead.

>>164246428
Not a bait
>>
>>164246462
Cultist astral journey and wizards scrying orb is a different matter, but if you get killed and cloned, if you learned that steve was a changeling while you were dead, you will get in trouble if you use that info
>>
>>164246296
>killed by borer
What is meant by this
>>
>>164246296
that's metagaming you cuck
>>
Hypothetical scenario:
Some guy has all access and waltzes into Chemistry to make lube.
I prick him and disposals him.
Turns out he was acting captain and told noone/got given chemistry access and told noone/is a huge vindictive shitter.
How do I get everyone off my fucking dick after the fact?
>>
>>164247412
post a picture of your hand
>>
>>164247412
You kill him for making lube.
Lube=valid, even if you are acting captain.
>>
BABBY BEW BEAR EVERYBODY!
>>
What will 2017 hold for vg?
>>
>>164241893
Kek
>>
>>164246296

Congratulation, you just committed meta-gaming
>>
>>164247787
Waifu wars
>>
>>164246296
You only remember everything up to the point you were scanned into the cloner. If you were scanned early on in the round and die later, you don't remember what you did that round. If you get defibbed you remember everything up until you died. Ghosts are ic but don't remember their time as a ghost.
>>
>find wizman
>he fucks me up good
>manage to kill him with the babymode minigun
>practically drag myself to the shuttle
>finally make it on
>collapse
>some dude pulls me off and leaves me on the station

made me laugh
>>
>>164247787
MrPain departs, Probe made headmin

Probe departs, JustSumGuy made headmin

DrCelt promoted to Collaborator

Snowmap merged for 2 months, then removed permanently like Taxi and Bus

Deity opens 2 new Github accounts under new names

N3X15 returns

N3X15 departs

Zombies made a full game mode with absolutely no improvements to its code at all whatsoever

Scootaloos used for adminbus, not made an official player race

New attempt to nerf MoMMIs

MoMMI players thwart nerf attempt with vocal minority
>>
>>164248872
>Scootaloos used for adminbus, not made an official player race

the worst future
>>
>>164248872
>vocal minority meme
>>
And so, BYOND raised $3,141, falling short of their monthly $5,000 goal. They had to file for bankruptcy, and shut down all their servers.
And no one ever played SS13 ever again.

The End
>>
File: Capture.png (421KB, 823x459px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
421KB, 823x459px
Im trying to git gud at chemistry can anyone give me a bomb ass cryo mix?
>>
>>164249258
Identifying bait
>>
>>164249258
Neither bombs nor asses will fit inside a beaker.
Though I suppose you could grind up an asspie.
>>
>>164218262
>permaban without appeal
people appeal metacom permas all the time
>>
>>164248872
>Zombies made a full game mode with absolutely no improvements to its code at all whatsoever

uwot
>>
>find shotgun
>make it onto shuttle, hide in locker
>some other dude pulls out a gun and hides in the other locker
>hop out with my torch lit and weld it in a blink of the eye
>"LET ME OUT"

kek
>>
And the winner of Best waifu of 2016 goes to _______!
>>
Best player who dropped off the map during 2016?
>>
>>164250078
ThatAxxGuy

Played a mean QM, wish he came back.
>>
>>164249954
ailsa!
>>
>>164249954
Ailsa!
>>
File: 1477772801963.png (926KB, 789x725px) Image search: [Google]
1477772801963.png
926KB, 789x725px
claiming 2017 for xenoarcheology
>>
>>164249954
Julia Brandt!
>>
>>164249954
Me!
>>
>>164249258
it's in the OP
>>
Best waifu Ailsa
Best birb Kayahi
Best detective Nick
Best clown ?????
Best captain Sam Saigon
Best medbay Marko
Best god Hastur
>>
>>164250941
>all those picks
ailsa's basically omega
kayahi is okay
nick is a meme
clowns are also memes
>Saigon sam best anything
lmao
>marko
literally who
>>
>>164249954
anyone but ailsa
jesus christ, anyone but fucking ailsa goddamn fucking nutjob
>>
2017 will be the year of HydroHUD
>>
>>164250786
xenoarch buff in 2017 for sure
>>
>>164249954
Plonka Frack
>>
>>164251014
Gotta give the compliments.
>>
>>164249954
Ashe Mallory!
>>
>>164251206
>some dudes xenoarch buff discussion gets shot down
I some how don't think it's likely.
>>
I dedicate 2017 to engineering.

>setup insane engines
>dual, triple, quad singulos
>dual triple quad SME
>50+ AME
>monkey engines

>keeping the station in good repair
>keeping the power on
>keeping the air clean and pumpin
>>
I miss the old waifus, all of these sound like they suck dick
>>
>>164251014
Is omega good or bad
Wait do we mean omega as in chase or omega as in like beta but even more of a bitch
>>
File: beakercalmdown.gif (208KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
beakercalmdown.gif
208KB, 400x225px
BEST HUSBANDO OF 2016 GOES TO:
>>
>>164251206
>constantly getting new toys
>xenoarch now so easy it's reduced to "just pick repeatedly until you get artifact"

What's left to buff????
>>
>>164251465
Yaaaay another year of power being down for half an hour because some autist wants to make his retarded pointless meme engine and the concept of setting up power before doing so is alien to his brain
>>
>>164251541
omega as in chase
as in bad, as in literally fucking insane
>>
>>164251576
artifacts, most of them are still thrash
>>
>>164251668
I make sure to setup thermo or AME before doing my meme engines good sir
>>
>>164251705
Did he do something I missed?
I thought ailsa was just a faggot, not a psycho.
>>
>>164251559
chug

too bad he probably died of a heart attack or something
>>
Haha I sometimes want to try this game just because I can't understand a damn thing any of you are talking about. It's what I imagine it will be like listening to 20 year olds talk in a few years.
>>
>>164251818
admitted to stalking one specific person
pretty omega behavior if you ask me
>>
>>164252318
haha
>>
Does an observer metaclub exist? Heard talk of one the other day.

I know that there's a vox and EVE online metaclub, but do the MoMMIs do it too?
>>
>>164252412
I-It was just as a joke because I couldn't think of a plater I wanted to husbando
I don't even know the personalities of anyone male past yahir and nevill because of shitposting
>>
>Don't play atmos tech
>Atmospherics is sabotaged
>Play atmos tech
>nothing notable happens and nobody would notice if I just wasn't there
>>
>>164252532
>tfw in both metaclubs
>>
>>164252575
you can husbando me and me tough silicon chasis
>>
File: 1474903905028.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1474903905028.png
721KB, 830x987px
Rastus Lowe you are a great RD, keep being a madman. That round was fun as fuck and AI was stealthy as fuck. I'm suprised AI didnt shock all the doors to fuck everybody up big time.

Also did disconnecting the teleconsole make it unable for you to teleport AI? I notiched some plasma fires being lit by teleportation sparks and thought i turn that shit off to try and stop you.
>>
>>164252645
>dont play cargo
>its smooth and fun
>play cargo
>someone sends 10 orders away
>>
>>164252575
>shitposts about one specific player multiple times
>i-i-it was just a joke haha im not a creep!

I don't think you're telling the truth
>>
>>164252532
observer metaclub is the best one. it's insanely fun to just shoot the shit and make fun of people
>>
>>164252575
>tfw Ailsa will never stalk me
>>
>play a vox static
How do I claim my vox metaclubâ„¢ application ticket?
>>
File: tumblr_o71k7iaLBg1vp3hgzo1_1280.png (664KB, 800x1037px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o71k7iaLBg1vp3hgzo1_1280.png
664KB, 800x1037px
>>164252768
I'm not good at being funny
>>164252685
cum doesn't work well with machinery
>>
>>164252836
>tfw no one will stalk you
>>
>>164252532
I'm in the nine metaclubs I know for sure exist, but there may be more. I've heard rumors of a sec metaclub but I've never done enough sec play to find out for sure.
>>
>>164252914
>not good at being funny
you're also not good at lying :^)
desu you should just go die, fucking degenerate
>>
>>164252926
not even (You)'s can soothe the pain
>>
>>164252532
>tfw the valkyrie duo will never exist since she got admin and the other got permabanned
>>
>>164253009
There isn't a club within sec but many sec players are in the general discord club and like to have selective vision
>>
>>164241893
Good, someone once did that to me while I was malf ai but to a room with a Blue APC.
>>
>>164252914
You're not good at noticing me! either
>>
how does the teg work? hot blasma and cool oxygen?
>>
>being entirely mute is one of the potential roundstart speech impediments
why
>>
>>164253416
black magic
>>
>>164253464
>>
>>164253464
/me shrugs
>>
>>164253416
Doesn't HAVE to be plasma and oxygen. Just one really hot gas and one really cool gas.
>>
how the fuck did science get an arcane tome last round when it wasn't cult?
>>
>>164254435
Emag the xomputer in the library to get one.
>>
>>164254542
but how'd they get an emag if it was milf?
>>
>>164254559
I think the chaplin can also get one as their book if they pick Cult as their religon.
>>
>>164254435
Black gift
>>
>>164254303
>not *shrug
>>
>>164253464
You can very very rarely get ANY defect OR minor power roundstart, including blind
>>
>>164253464
say *deathgasp
>>
>>164255583
I don't even know how the emote system works desu
>>
Talking about it, how your you feel if silicons got a *scream emote with sound?
>>
>>164256560
i wish *scream was like the hippie *scream
which made a noise, including for silicons
>>
>>164256560
>sec and greyshit get into a law 2 fight with borg
>it stands still and starts screaming

sounds good to me
>>
>>164256560
Make it the fucking R2D2 scream for maximum annoyance

Actually, don't
>>
>>164257229
could be worse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPiUN8fb3Og
>>
>>164256995
I wish you would never play on this server again and take all the other retards with you.
>>
Happy New Year motherfuckers.
is snowbase in yet?
>>
File: 1480232340297.png (65KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480232340297.png
65KB, 600x480px
>>164256995
>people actually, unironically assosiate emotes having sounds with hippie and not goon
just shut the fucking serb down, we're not coming back from this pit
>>
>>164258425
They're both fucking shit who cares

>Captcha: eros wohnwagen

Eros confirmed best server?
>>
Last call before I start bugging the collaborators about a merge.

https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12987

If this hurts your butt then please say so in the PR.
>>
>>164256560
But silicons have no mouth, so how can they scream?
>>
>>164258935
How can they talk?
>>
>>164258935
by vocalizing
>>
>>164258935
its like those videos where they use floppy disks to recreate music only its violent screaming
>>
>>164259180
>>164256560
>*scream results in text-to-speech of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

fund it
>>
>>164258935
parrots also don't have mouths, checkmate.
>>
File: 1405840436584.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405840436584.gif
2MB, 480x480px
what are your new year resolutions, spessmens?

I'll try to do more fun gimmicks as antagonist
>>
>>164250941
>Best detective Nick

My static isn't called Nick though, I'll let you off this time, but remember whom the top detective in these parts is.
>>
>>164259987
Shiggy is that you? You're the greatest detective of all time!
>>
>>164252761
>10 orders

>No one even shows up to order anything
>QM orders 50 crates for otheir departments

I hate playing cargo. Like fuck off its not our job to give people crates.
>>
>>164260694
>Shiggy

My static isn't called Shiggy though, I'll let you off this time, but remember whom the top detective is in these parts is.
>>
>>164260898
wat
>>
>>164259881
My resolution is to make it through a round without being called a jester.
>>
>>164261031
My waifu is top detective, not you.
>>
File: 1482821237003.jpg (28KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1482821237003.jpg
28KB, 310x310px
>>164261117
>>
>connection being awful
>decide to just sit in the bar and wait for my ping to improve
>hit by a rod
>get cloned
>walk around for a while and see a hole going through the courtroom into sec
>go in to see what's going on
>get arrested and cuffed to a chair
>a carp breaks into security and eats me
>the sec officer that arrested me keeps missing his shots at the carp and shooting me
>become a blob
>can't even consume the station because i'm constantly under attack and can't spread properly in space
Fun round
>>
>>164261217
Sorry for that my man. I felt like shit for that one.
>>
>>164261326
It was too funny for me to be mad at you, and it let me play my favorite antag role, so thanks.
>>
>>164259881
My new years resolution is to get unbanned
>>
>CMO ling buys a fuckton of medical crates even after the QM sent us some

well I sure feel antagonized,

shame the red and pink medkits don't have associated medbot sprites so I couldn't make a proper medbot power ranger team
>>
>>164261217
Cargo was very good that round.
>>
File: 1470370002002-2.jpg (121KB, 800x776px) Image search: [Google]
1470370002002-2.jpg
121KB, 800x776px
Why shouldnt we remove the mechanic role and give those machines to R&D and actually help the station with it.
>>
>>164249954
Assistance Unit!
>>
File: Untitled.png (78KB, 1758x560px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
78KB, 1758x560px
Why is this on the forums?
>>
>>164262625
We get hit by spammers a couple times a week. Thanks for posting it I'll clean it up.
>>
>>164262362
Mechanic was created because R&D are a bunch of useless cunts who never leave their little bubble
>>
>>164262625
>[email protected]
oh dude you made me delete James Bonds SS13 forums account now I'm a dead man.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 280x180px
>>164262978
And that resulted in mechanics never leaving their bubble. There just is no winning.
>>
>>164262834
Are they specifically targeting us for some reason, or do the bots just hit everything that looks like a forum?
>>
>>164263149
its automated and widespread, a lot of the internet is actually just spam by activity and storage
>>
File: guzrons.png (117KB, 659x1013px) Image search: [Google]
guzrons.png
117KB, 659x1013px
>>164259881
get a life
and also pick my old year's resolution back up which i had started off pretty good with at thanksgivings
in fact i'm gonna double down, fifty push ups before i give my rancid lake champlain monster the diving headbutt, every time, no excuses

as for spess-related i'm gonna try and push artistic boundaries
>>
File: 1482601280555.jpg (41KB, 289x425px) Image search: [Google]
1482601280555.jpg
41KB, 289x425px
>>164262362
Because science has no reason to help people and isn't made to/ the playerbase of science doesn't help people or have the mentality to do so as a job.

Mechanic as a job is all about helping people, thematicaly and ingame, because they are built to do so. They fail to do so for lack of materials, general lack of incentive to work due to upgrades being mediocre in efficiency and being regarded as useless fucks due to inexperienced players who don't know what they are doing and quit quickly, unskilled shitters who cant so much as do a autolathe without scanning it and people who do try to help and unknowingly fuck up massively, such as medbay mechanics who decon cloners but don't link them again, extra cryopod mechanics who fuck with the pipes.

Lately, we have been getting some nice upgrades with the whole parts upgrade, but it isn't enough. Mechanic has issues, but they are easily fixed, and its much, and I will repeat, much better to keep mechanics away from science than letting the department that is known to do fuck all and autism fort to the point of not answering comms or bells constantly be in charge of actively helping the place out and upgrading the station.

Its just contradictory, science rarely, and I do mean rarely, ever acts or improves the station unless specificaly bitched and requested at to do so, making the job about wiling, voluntary station upgrades be asociated with the kind of players that outright don't fucking help people is moronic. Buff mechanics and their part upgrade effects, but till then, don't lump them with the autism fort incarnate.
>>
File: NoF0BVO.jpg (42KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
NoF0BVO.jpg
42KB, 640x427px
>>164263084
I feel Mechanics worked out in the end. They didn't become the selfless heros of the station that improved and rebuilt everything like we lamely thought they would. But they became more or less the bastard child of RnD and Cargo, and that works.

You want something, you go to them, they usually get it for you. And they're usually there. Sometimes they don't but it's usually a player thing more than a job thing and just as likely to happen for any other department.

Though if you wanna talk about improving mechanics (and not deleting them) I'm all ears.

>>164263149
Every forum on the internet gets hit by spambots from the lowliest antagonistic autism atmosphere simulators to leddit. We probably get it a little bit more than average because we're on 4chan which is traditionally a spambot playground. I still vividly remember how awful /b/ was in 2009 ish before captchas and 50% of threads were spam.
>>
>>164261517
pretty sure they do have sprites actually
>>
How do people expect mechanics to improve shit when R&D hogs all the materials?

Fuck whoever made it so pico manipulators don't just take iron. Literally nobody had a problem with that.
>>
>>164213990
What's a department with more seasoned players generally? I've tried maining cargo, but I just get burnt out by the techs who cant even unload the shuttle, and dissapear 5 minutes after the start of every shift.
>>
>>164263731
If they do they're not coded in or whatever since both medkits just make a white medbot
>>
You literally have exactly what you're trying to build fifteen feet away preinstalled on the fucking station why the taintshitting christ do you always have to build LE EBIN RAGE CAGE XDXDXDXD in the fucking bar
>>
>>164263896
>What's a department with more seasoned players generally?
Security and medbay are usually mostly experienced with some new guys but you get outlier rounds where it's a buncha new.

>>164263809
Interdepartment communication is the key for both getting things from mechanics, and getting shit as a mechanic.

At the very start of the shift always tell miners "I need x y z". Don't be greedy you don't really want to fight with RnD over it. 5-10 sheets of G/S/U is enough to get you by for a very long time. If you're crafty, get an engi borg to scan them and reproduce them en masse.

You are lower on the totem pole than RnD but you're also closer and directly on the miners path. So every time I play mechanic I make it a priority to message them and make sure I get what I need. They almost always deliver. You just don't get the implied "I deliver to you" treatment RnD does.
>>
>>164263896
I would say science but there's been a recent influx of new players who need to be told what to do, and is otherwise constantly filled with traitors.
>>
>>164263809
>Pico-Manipulators
Seriously, who thought that was a good idea? It was a minor inconvenience when for R&D because supermatter bins work in their place, but I have no idea why it was changed in the first place. It wasn't like they were particilarly easy for non-engineering/science traitors to get, and it wasn't gamebreaking if they did get them.
>>
>>164264383
It was part of a bundle of changes to machine upgrades to help balance the improvements to research machines.

I intended to open a poll requesting input on the change once some time had passed for people to adjust. If I open it right away people just say no by default.

I'll open that now.
>>
ok, serious question here guys. what the fuck is the point of a diamond pickaxe?
>>
>>164264480
I can only assume oldcode item that was replaced by the drill. Really it doesn't have a point and you're welcome to suggest ways to make it useful somehow.
>>
>>164264224
>sec and medbay

this is such complete bullshit probe
>>
>>164263896
The department with the most seasoned players is the non existant department.

You want to talk experience, ain't nobody more experienced than a tider who knows what the zog he has been doing for years and goes to the point of not playing a single department just to steal, loot and interact with the crew as the underdog with the whole world going after him, the only bleeding soul that isn't hated as much as him would be the clown.

Now, for experienced players with the capacity to go balls to the wall, you stick with cargo. Trust me lad, one day youl see the glory of a fully fueled Cargonia that isn't based on bloody guns and retarded newbies, once you see a proper and coordinated Cargo with everyone working under close surveilance and respect with the QM, youl know how fearsome the experienced players are.

If you really refuse to play as cargo or assistant, play as science, for as stupid and lethargic as they are, least they are experienced enough. Usualy.
>>
>>164264561
on the topic of old code, I have yet to see someone use an eftpos scanner or even a cash register. they only really serve as ZAS shrapnel. Would anybody be against just removing them?
>>
>Vox try to trade
>crewmen show up to trade
>security attacks because ?
>they start killing vox
>end up getting fucked up, lose a borg and the captain

gotta get them valids boys
>>
>those floor tiles
Who even sprited those abominations?
>>
File: 1433872663340.png (241KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1433872663340.png
241KB, 604x453px
>>164264883
Probably not. They are bureaucratic inertia in object form.

>>164264565
It's a weird question and really >>164264782 is right
>>
>>164264906
a guy who vomited up a bunch of sprinkles and said "BRILLIANT!"
>>
>>164264906
based lyra
>>
>>164264898
>security attacks because ?

>wear raider gear
>have an ion gun just lying there
>don't speak spacenglish
>>
>>164264898
>Bartender welderbombs with 3 unconcious people next to the welderbomb
>LOL SUICIDE BOMBING SYNDICATE IS VALID LOL LIKE MY GIMMICK NAME LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>164264906
Sprite better ones.
>>
>>164264883
I'd be tempted to actually use it as bartender but i'm worried over MUH IMMULSIONS
>>
>>164262362
why don't u just delete urself nerd
>>
>>164264898
security asked the borgs and the ai if the armoury was looted, it was, so they investigated and the birds attacked first
>>
>>164264980
>they look mean and are trying to trade an ion rifle
>better kill them
my point stands.
>>
>>164265023
>every one else works for free
>AY YOU GOTTA PAY 100 DOLLARS FOR THIS DRINK

That's a good way to get medbay to never clone you.
>>
>>164264984
the funny thing was that I(the raider he was welderboming) survived in the yellow and everyone else started dying so I tried to rush them out of the ship to prevent their death, only to have to jump out of the ship because some more assholes are running in guns blazing. that shuttle fiasco was both hilarious and grey hair inducing.
>>
>>164265121
sec were fully aware of the looted armoury first
>>
>>164265067
the looting happened after the shooting started, the plan was to trade. Humans attacked first
>>
>>164265121
i asked him to speak space english and he never did. considering the vault was looted and someone else reported an unknown bird walkin around in a hardsuit, it was a pretty simple evaluation
>>
>>164265234
How were you planning to trade when you don't speak the same language?
>>
Mission specifications decrypted.

Welcome to the Syndicate.
>>
>>164265274
>I asked the birb a question in a language he doesn't understand, he didn't respond, obviously an antag
>>164265282
trade ship comes with pen and paper
>>
>>164265367
>Berating someone for powergaming then telling them to powergame in the next sentence

wow
>>
>>164264383
Sorry when I originally made that change it was to go along with a machine upgrade buff because I thought people wouldn't have supported a direct buff to upgrades without something to counter balance it. I will try to undo it later
>>
>>164265234

looting did not happen after, are you insane?
>>
>>164265134
>not charging for anything more complex than just shoving shit from the boozevend into a glass
>>
>>164265440
>Meet species who speaks another language
>don't understand them
>they obviously don't understand you
>somehow, knowing this, is powergaming

If they aren't speaking your language, and are wiring messages to you on a piece of paper, it is safe to assume they don't understand you

>>164265567
trading came first, I was the trader who left, the other vox hadn't even arrived yet
>>
>>164265367
i asked in vox pigdin buster brown
>>
>>164265650
if they don't speak your language how can you tell what they're writing?
>>
Okay, lets make this a universal thing, shall we good anons.

If you play Trader and talk only in pidgin, you are valid salad.

You don't even do the bad english gimmick, you are purposefully being such a shitter you don't even allow people to understand you since nobody understands pidgin except Poly. You are quite literally doing your best not to be a trader by alienating everyone from talking to you, a essential part of trading.

If you want to be a snowflake, for the love of god, you have gutter and tradeband, you can change that shit in the ic tab, being such a retard you talk in the one language nobody without a translating thrid party can decypher when your entire "job" is based around talking and communication, you are taking the piss, pure and simple.
>>
>>164265670
either it came through on my end as gibberish, or was not heard over everything else, either way doesn't indicate hostility
>>
File: 1435281123454.jpg (33KB, 338x297px) Image search: [Google]
1435281123454.jpg
33KB, 338x297px
>>164265726
What an awful post.
>>
>>164265726
Remember that
Traders who can't or won't show ID are valid
Traders who are being shitheads and breaking into areas, stealing things, or breaking windows are valid
Traders who attack people are valid
>>
>>164265726
anon, please stop, you're giving me cancer

>Traders who can't or won't show ID are valid
depends on what they are doing, if a trader on the trade ship, not really valid

>Traders who are being shitheads and breaking into areas, stealing things, or breaking windows are valid
absolutely
>Traders who attack people are valid
same as above
>>
>>164263481
>science only exists for antag bait, shitter bait, and helping people (but there is no incentive to help people)
HMMM
HOW DO I SOLVE THIS
I KNOW
>make science not need to help people anymore, just dump that responsibility to another snowflake job
>the new snowflake job also has no incentive to help people
>science is now pure distilled antag bait, shitter bait and nothing else
M A G N I F I C E N T
D E S I G N

It's all so fucking stupid and it brings me secondhand embarrassment for the coders, Comic especially. The only thing that needed to be done was give Science an incentive to upgrade people's shit and now OH LOOK we're even further away from that goal than ever.
>>
>>164265961
The ID is literally the thin string keeping them attached to the station. If they won't or can't show it they're to be deported out an airlock immediately
>>
>>164265825
Its all true anon, you actively refuse to allow the main method of trading, you aren't there to trade, you are there to take the piss, not be a trader. You refuse to communicate in any comprehensible way, you are there exclusively to be a retard, and retards get toolboxed and ignored.

what>>164265867 said is also true, if they so much as take a single wirecutter from the station, they have committed theft and are beyond valid. Im not a hunter myself, but fucks sake, there are limits to how much you think you can bullshit away from your job.
>>164265961
Except trader IDs are the only thing permitting them in nanotrasen space stations and nanotrasen owned space territory, if they are docked without a licence, they are illegal and can very well be striped of everything they have and deported out the nearest airlock with no air tank by space law.

No, really, its even a talked thing in the forums, it has been widely acepted and is backed by space law.
>>164265973
You don't need a incentive to help people, you need to separate the autism that makes you lethargic and the job you only pick to help people, that's the original reason it was made.

Science is for autism, mechanics are for helping, you help because you want to, you autism because you feel like it, you don't need a massive reward for upgrading toasters nor do you need a massive reward for doing RnD, you do either because its a job you picked because you wanted to do it, either by its perks asociated by it or because you simply enjoy to do what the jobs are here to do.

Science players are absolutely known to be lethargic faggots. Not exactly shitters, but lethargic as fuck and lack energy to do anything, I myself admit, when I played science, that I didn't feel a single time the need or will to help anyone, why?

Because they are literally one of the most isolated places in the whole station and environment does affect the player mindset, we all know this.
>>
>>164266553
>someone roleplays a vox who doesn't want to speak human language
>is willing to write messages though
>"Welp, time to beat hi mwith a toolbox and space the body"
again, you are cancer who just wants his valids, no escalation process for you, you just want to kill
>>
>>164265726
I'm a traveler not a trader, what now fuccboi
>>
>>164266716
That's what tradeband and gutter are for, both justifiable in having just by playing vox, who are naturally associated with trading and with the criminal underground and its language.

Actively refusing to talk either and instead talking a language made exclusive to birds and birds only is shit for the purpose of trading, you won't get anyone in your shuttle by just screeching in comms, do it enough and I will bust your dang windows.
>>164266727
Ic, you have no excuse to not know gutter since you are a vox traveler and due to your nature as a traveller, you are near the lowest of the low in the social scale, which only makes you not knowing gutter even less likely due to you probably mingling with gutter rejects who would talk it.

Quit making excuses and talk either tradeband or gutter, you pidgin only fucks.
>>
>>164266553
hmmmmmmmm...
I wonder why could science be lethargic....
could it be... they have no incentives??
I wonder why mechanics show up to scan the chemdispenser 50% of the time but upgrade anything less than a third of that... maybe... they have an incentive to scan the dispenser... and none to upgrade shit? hmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>164267008
Great, nobody comes and things move from there, however a vox not speaking your language doesn't mean its valid time
>>
>>164267167
It is though, only vox raiders cant speak common, and its banbaiting if you refuse to comply.
>>
File: 1320588839517.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1320588839517.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>>164267317
>its banbaiting if you don't speak a language others do.
what's wrong anon, salty because you once got banned for trying to get your salids?
>>
>>164267102
First, quit talking like a retard who came out of reddit and is mad as shit.

Second off, its one of, if not the, most useful machine you can mass produce for people in the whole station, keeping some if medbay goes the way of the rumba beat is only logical, and being able to give people pills for toxins, brute and suffocation was also a thing I tended to do, to help only, not to make myself creatine and mass produce bottles and powergay like the best of them.

Most upgrades do jack dick, upgrading sleepers is mostly useless since any worthwhile chemist can do shit well enough that nobody needs to be shoved in there for the extra chems, they already have enough chems to do the job, cloner upgrades are useless since you can just speedclone and get infinite meat, really, chem dispensers are the only things worth improving, and even then, not by much. They are universally usefull, no reason not to make them.
>>164267167
No anon, things don't move from there.

You are a trader who actively refuses to make a way to trade. You are not doing your job at all, you are actively shrieking in comms, being a retard and wilingly going as far out of the way to not to your job. It is valid time if the only engineer fucked off to space roundstart to vaulthunt and didn't even make a AME, why should birds who actively don't do their jobs and avoid it as much as possible be any different.

You willingly refuse to communicate in any comprehensible way in a job all about communication and comprehension, and you will get the end of the toolbox, same as the engie who fucked off to space and didn't set up power.
>>
>>164267765
What if I'm a vox crewmember who only speaks pidgin?
>>
>>164267765
>They refuse to speak my language
>demand to trade only through writing
>this justifies me to just bash their heads in
no anon, you're just a valid hunter
>>
>Talk in vox-pidgin over the comms
>Get yelled at to speak common
I love this.
>>
>>164267871
I will talk in gutter/tradeband for you to quit talking in pidgin if your job needs communication and I need to stick with you for the shift.

If you, for some reason, don't have either made in character select as a thing and keep fucking shrieking in comms after I attempt to mime the fact you are making my ears bleed ic, ill talk to the heads, if any, or another vox to make you shut up. If all else fails, and you end up as a retard who keeps shrieking on general comms, in a space station where the norm is to fucking integrate and speak sol common or at the verry least tradeband/gutter, ill stun cuff strip your id and throw you out the fucking airlock with your tank on so you can quit being the most annoying retard who pushes their luck in annoying everyone else when your species isn't even completely accepted in the station anyways.
>>164268109
No anon, this is a nanotrasen station, where Sol Common is the norm, where Vox are already regarded with a wary eye by everyone, where nobody actually likes vox at all and at best tolerates them, and constantly screeching into comms does not help at all to keep the toolbox out of your face.

You have one job, to trade. That is what you are here to do in this foreign, unfriendly, toxic station, to communicate with the crew and trade your good, you are not here to talk in a language only you and your fellow vox tank into, you are here to talk in a widely known language, even if you suck at speaking it, for the sake of doing your job.

Refuse to do your job and I will steal that id and throw you out the airlock myself.
>>
HAPPY NEW YEAR
>>
>>164268742
>No anon, this is a nanotrasen station, where Sol Common is the norm, where Vox are already regarded with a wary eye by everyone, where nobody actually likes vox at all and at best tolerates them, and constantly screeching into comms does not help at all to keep the toolbox out of your face.

You were fine up until the toolbox. Nothing wrong with complaining to security because the traders are assholes who refuse to speak a language other then their own. Only trading through written message.

However responding to that by deciding to just skip to killing them will only result in you getting a sleep dart, stripped, and buckle cuffed in the trading post lobby, or some other hole.
>>
HAPPY NEW YEAR SPESS MEN
>>
File: cheeky.png (12KB, 399x432px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.png
12KB, 399x432px
Post things that make you giggle
>>
But it's still an hour until 2017
>>
Happy New Year spessmen

>>164269414
this does
>>
How were you at the end of the duel HoS, was it even a close fight?
>>
File: honk.png (23KB, 445x525px) Image search: [Google]
honk.png
23KB, 445x525px
>>164269414
>>
>>164267571
What? I never been banned since I play on /vg/.
You are grasping at straws.
>>
Thanks, brain slug
>>
would you guys be upset with my if I used the same looking pill for every medicine I made?
>>
>>164269645
yes
>>
>>164269023
Okay, let us be realistic here, who even comes to the trading shuttle when the vox is talking pidgin only.

Who honestly is so bored, they waste their time that can be spent in almost any other way to go to arrivals and just to trade with someone who can't toggle Sol Common on and atleast make a half hearted effort to, and will, most likely, have shit like flashes and cuffs, at best, since any trader worth its salt doesn't even do such a stupid gimmick like that.

I said toolbox because while sec might be around for the shift, it doesn't mean they are alive to fuck up a retard trader, for as much as they would like to. Traders are already on thin ice, a stunbaton or a red toolbox to kill them doesn't really matter if the causes for both being swung are the same in my honest opinion. I get your point, I sincerely do, but sec or assistant, does it really matter whoever chops off the annoying, comms screeching retard up? Ill try and tell em to shut the fuck up, but if they keep screeching, me or sec, they will get lynched anyways, whoever does the blow don't matter.
>>164269543
>not a extinguisher
You have much to learn young one.
>>
File: THETHREAD.png (187KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
THETHREAD.png
187KB, 500x522px
>Detective confirms that some one is a traitor.
>Gotta kill him
>Syndie is cuffed and in a chair

>The Captain is the only individual on the station who can authorize an execution or forced cyborgization without a trial as long as a life sentence is in question. Forced cyborgization is always preferable and should be attempted whenever possible or requested.

>Detain detective
>ww.w.w.hat are you doing,.

The law is the law is the law. If we ignore one law, what does that mean for all the other laws?
>>
>>164267765
>N-NO UR A REDDIT
great post retard
none of your inane drivel is even tangentially related to science/mechanics not having incentives, just excuses excuses excuses on why it's OK to not upgrade anything
>>
>>164269680
plenty of crew showed up to trade with us
>>
>>164269812
Even more mad that I told you to quit being mad and typing like a retard from reddit? You are proving my point anon.

It actually is, since neither get benefits or incentives, you can call it excuses, I call them valid reasons that can fuel PRs for machinery upgrade buffs that would actually make upgrading worth the time and effort. You can continue angry, but it won't make it any less true, you don't need incentives to be either of those, you should upgrade as a mechanic, thing is, there are just some things worth upgrading more than others.
>>164269860
Please tell it was boring as shit extended, otherwise, Im dissapointed in the crew caving in to the retarded pidgin only fuckos.
>>
>>164261117
"Kill Jester."
>>
>>164270330
since you're a legitimate retard I'm going to have to spell it out for you
>scientist gets some form of reward from upgrading the chef's microwave (WHETHER THE UPGRADE IS USEFUL OR NOT)
>chef's microwave gets upgraded often-ish (WHETHER THE UPGRADE IS USEFUL OR NOT) because the scientist wants his microwavepointzzzz

>scientist doesn't get anything from upgrading the chef's microwave (WHETHER THE UPGRADE IS USEFUL OR NOT)
>[see current serb where the microwave never gets upgraded because nobody gives a fuck]
what you're telling me here is that the logic above is completely wrong because one round out of 50+, a mechanic will upgrade the microwave anyways
somehow the other 49 rounds escape you
>>
Let's make this official in the new year.

If you are an engineer and the APCs aren't charging at the 5 minute mark, you are valid. You are making a conscious choice to be a shitter and not do your job.

Honestly anyone not doing their job well is just dead weight and we would be better off if they were quickly killed and spaced.
>>
>>164271157
3edge5me
>>
File: 1298540364.png (84KB, 1000x758px) Image search: [Google]
1298540364.png
84KB, 1000x758px
>>164269414
>>
>>164271006
You seem to think science would upgrade anything but their own stuff for their own needs in almost every single shift, even if rewarded for stuff.

Science never changes, a slight and minor reward does not matter at all since the playerbase for science is already filled with lazy players that wouldn't even upgrade to begin with, reward or not. since upgrades are for the most part, like I said, useless.

You have the choice of wasting time upgrading everything or upgrading something and very few upgradeable objects are even worth the hassle of upgrading, the ones that are like microwaves are so inconsequential that it all falls back to chem dispensers. And nobody even uses a chem dispenser enough to warrant a upgrade.

Make a reward system all you want for science, but you cant stop science players from being science just because you somehow add a small, inconsequential reward for doing a mostly useless job with no impact that is already assigned to another department. You will never gain anything from merging science and mechanics, because they are complete opposites, both in execution and playerbase mentality/actions.

Said it once, say it again, reward or no reward, needed or not needed, making the people who actively try their best to help mix with the most lazy assholes in the whole station is dumb and will always be contradictory with no worthwhile result in it.

Now, excuse me, im off to bed. Have a good one, mad anon who keeps trying to force his idea of mechanics on science.
>>
>>164271652
so basically "I hate science that's why you're wrong"
and in the same post defending to the death your lack of upgrading anyone's shit
boy am I glad mechanics brings out the best out of everyone!
try upgrading a body scanner once you lazy selfish dumbfuck, see how useless it is
>>
File: IMG_20160405_232052023.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_232052023.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>164271652
>And nobody even uses a chem dispenser enough to warrant a upgrade.
Post ckey so I can know who to never let into chemistry again.
>>
File: guys my life is in shambles.png (1MB, 1600x874px) Image search: [Google]
guys my life is in shambles.png
1MB, 1600x874px
baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)
>>
File: rip.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
2KB, 128x128px
rip
>>
Get necromanced on
>>
File: 1482831670199.jpg (228KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482831670199.jpg
228KB, 1600x1200px
>>164272498
Post the real version anon.
>>
File: He's FAST.png (116KB, 902x1034px) Image search: [Google]
He's FAST.png
116KB, 902x1034px
WHY
>>
>>164272708
>>164272498
rip morena taken too soon
>>
>>164213990
>Tengu
>Using EM and Thermal Damage
>Not using Kinetic

Shit Wiz to be honest. Disgrace to the Caldari Wizard federation.
>>
>>164272808
objective 12 fulfilled
>>
>>164216148
i do

its usually just driveby bantz though

sometimes i meme about not getting antag to see what they do to me
>>
File: laughin snek.png (287KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughin snek.png
287KB, 500x375px
>>164272770

>Ha, you got hit by a snowball
>>
>>164264206
Because LE EBIN MAY MAYS plus if it's in the bar there's more chance for a silicon to intervene so that shitters can ahelp them
>>
>>164272770
>assasinate avada colander
>success

the only good thing he did
shut her cum collection point
>>
>>164272498
Kinda looks like she's gotta piss. pissing when?
>>
>>164272498
who is this fuck
>>
>>164273368
he didn't do shit to me it was all the zombies dawg
>>
>>164273572
some attention whore who got perm'd
>>
File: pat c fire.png (75KB, 653x588px) Image search: [Google]
pat c fire.png
75KB, 653x588px
>>164269414
>>
>>164273706
was she an erp slut
>>
>>164273820
nah he was just a fag
>>
>>164273859
ok

who are the current sluts
>>
>>164273954
Avada Colander will ERP with you at the drop of the hat. All you have to do is ask
>>
File: 1483227734719.png (836KB, 1500x797px) Image search: [Google]
1483227734719.png
836KB, 1500x797px
W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>164274028
i need variety
>>
>>164274056
tfw no giant slime bf to glomp you.
>>
File: In_rod_we_trust.jpg (9KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
In_rod_we_trust.jpg
9KB, 230x219px
>>164274056
>Breast expansion
>Not ass expansion

Gross
>>
>>164274056
she'd be cute if not for the shitty fetish
>>
I feel like the last time there was a bomberman round it wasn't this shitty

and I'm not even talkin about the plasmaflood
>>
Required viewing for all /vg/ players please observe: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30335142
>>
>>164274212
sawbones fucked up the bombs at roundstart, so they didnt kill or break shit, then the shitters got impatient and ruined everything
>>
>>164274242
>need an account to watch videos
I can't be bothered.
>>
>>164274242
>to watch videos, you need to log in
"no"
>>
>Rin binned
>Julia gone

Is this the beginning of the end for waifus?
>>
>>164274702
They were the shittiest waifus anyway
>>
>>164274702
The end of the waifus has began about 12 different times already.
>>
>>164274835
What is a "good" waifu?
>>
>>164275010
me
please pay attention to me
i'm so lonely
>>
>>164256995
I WISH YOU COULD STILL MANUALLY COUGH WITH *COUGH TO INDICATE THAT YOU'RE HURT TO MOUTHBREATHER DOCTORS WHO DON'T SHIFT CLICK USE THEIR SCANNERS OR GRAB A HUD
>>
>>164275421
Uh
Why not talk to them
>>
>>164275560
NOT AN EXCUSE
>eeeehhhh it mak soun it hurt my eaws :C
LITERALLY GET RUN OVER BY A BICYCLE
>>
HAPPY NEW YEAR
>>
>>164275882
BUT IT'S STILL (PREVIOUS YEAR) FOR ANOTHER HOUR
>>
>>164275982
Fuck off West Coast faggots, Mountain Time Zone best time zone
>>
>>164275010
promiscuous activity and serving well
>>
>>164276023
FUCK YOU BUDDY
>>
Happy new year
I hope you're all as miserable as I am and will be for the foreseeable future
>>
Avada is a vampire, we must stop her
>>
>>164274702
>rin banned
only jobbanned
>>
File: 1480649271182.png (136KB, 416x327px) Image search: [Google]
1480649271182.png
136KB, 416x327px
>>164276583
lol nerd
im literally thom bombadil come at me
>>
>>164263531
What would be the bastard child of Cargo and Sec?

HoP?
>>
>>164278210
Cargonian quartermaster.
>>
I will do anything for a head pat and a hug.
>>
>>164278469
Will you suck my dick?
>>
File: borer.jpg (75KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
borer.jpg
75KB, 1600x1200px
Who /comfy borer/ here?

not me this round, died to someone with a fireaxe as an officer pressed into being Head of Security, became borer, infested a roboticist and gave him talon legs to go through the banana hallways of doom, he died to the same dude with a fireaxe, leave, enter a clown, dies to a wizard apprentice or some shit, leave, enter that apprentice, dies to some virus and I'm five minutes late to finding out since I thought he'd simply collapsed from something else, leave, go to medbay and decide fuck it, I'll just join the antagonist and then he fucking fireaxes me on the ground as I attempt to infect him and he was the dude who originally fireaxed me as HoS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

/comfy/

sorry to all the borerbros I cucked out of hatching by not laying eggs, I was about to get to 200 but the roboticist absolutely succed the life out of me by making me use all my borerbucks on talons
>>
>>164275243
are you cute?
>>
>>164278625
FUCK YOU SPACE SLUGS
>>
>>164278625
I was that roboticist
I would've lived longer but that fireaxe cuck locked me out of maint during the radiation event, and I could tell that if I stayed in there with him he would've killed me then anyway
>>
File: butt detective.png (62KB, 730x398px) Image search: [Google]
butt detective.png
62KB, 730x398px
>The detective this round

My sides
>>
>murdering everybody with an axe with no security to stop me
So this is what it feels like to be on the other side of a low pop murderbone.
>>
>>164278780
Listen the fuck up, I'm going to tell you right here, right now that choosing to kill borers is an entirely acceptable form of roleplay and I respect your decision since I am able to have adequate amounts of fun as an observer, or, failing that, I can simply leave the computer for a few dozen minutes to fill out some chores around the house
>>
>>164278625

guy who first killed you here (jimmy), I got taken out fairly early, the other tator probably took my fire axe
>>
Hello,
I'm a new player and interested in trying this game out. Does everyone here play on one server?
Sorry if it's written somewhere clearly and I didn't spot it.
>>
>>164279486
Check the OP, we all play on /vg/station except for the fucking faggots who just stay in the general all day and don't actually play the game or are banned
>>
>>164279676
Okay thanks. I was worried that pastebin/OP was outdated or something. Are there usually a lot of players on or is it ded?
>>
>>164279745
Usually lots, not sure about tonight because of the time and because new years
>>
>>164279796
Oh sweet! Thanks a lot and happy new year.
>>
>>164279832
Happy new year, sweet, beautiful newfag
>>
>>164279745

there's plenty of people who plays the game day and night. It's also the best server to play on thanks to the good community, just steer clear of degenerates who ask you for erp and the likes
>>
>>164279841
>>164279968
byond://ss13.undo.it:7777 is that the server you're talking about? Just wanna clarify. thanks again
>>
>>164280040
Don't play tonight. Admins are all drunk, and think ebin may mays are fun.
>>
>>164280069
Jokes on you someones drunk every night.
>>
File: tragic.jpg (4KB, 151x122px) Image search: [Google]
tragic.jpg
4KB, 151x122px
>>164280406
PLZ
>>
File: Donald-Trump-1[1].jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-1[1].jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>164280406
DRINKING IS DEGENERATE
BE LIKE THE GOD EMPEROR
KEEP YOUR MIND CLEAR
>>
>>164280601
Drinking is not degenerate at all, you puritan fags
>>
>>164280601
what a strange shitpost
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
>>164280601
>>164280460
>>164280632
>>164280731
Happy New Year spessmen. I hope 2017 treats you well.
>>
>>164280632
>(Degenerate activity) is not degenerate at all, you (non degenerate)
Wow you showed him.
>>
I have finally found my true goal in this game.
Through heinous amounts of powergame, I will not validhunt, I will not greytide, but I will become the most resilient motherfucker on this station.
And I WILL get on that shuttle.
>>
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/13208

Opinions?
>>
>>164280940
>Expecting good things
I prefer to be a pessimist, that way I'm pleasantly surprised all the time.
>>
>>164281786
Trying to change something right after it kills you is poor form.
>>
File: 1-1-17.png (456KB, 1495x937px) Image search: [Google]
1-1-17.png
456KB, 1495x937px
That was a cozy round of New Year's Atmos! Shame I didn't cool plasma, but it was never asked for, and the other engineering staff insisted they had things covered.
>>
If I was Cap antag:

Could I well just grab my disk, use it on the Vault nuke and end it.
>>
>tfw looking at my notes and remembering what a shitter I was when I first started
It hurts.
>>
>>164281935
>5-manifolded pumps
retard
>>
>>164282010
Anything's good if you're an antag
>>
clown antags being clumsy is a dumb change made by le tg coder.

why
>>
>>164282038

That isn't 5 you dunce, it is 4 and a digital valve.
>>
>>164282010
No, you need the code, so you either have to repeatedly guess digits or hope the admins give it to you.
>>
File: 1482799842328.jpg (67KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482799842328.jpg
67KB, 1024x758px
>>164282067
>tells probe he is an idiot and that banana bunch wont be effected

Good work.
>>
>>164282082
try removing 3 of those and see what changes
>>
What happens if superheated plasma combines with supercooled oxygen in a pipe?
>>
>>164282301
PV = nRT happens.
You want kinda-heated plasma and kinda-chilled oxygen.
>>
>>164282208

You get an incredibly ugly looking manifold that would require using more space if you want to remove the manifold all together?
>>
>>164281935
there is a missing setting on the "recycling" automation;

these valves on top of the waste loop should be removed, and replaced with a straight pipe, so ALL the waste pipes on the station will be cooled instead of just the end section (when the digital valve opens it starts cooling all the pipes anyway, but still no reason to have those valves there slowing down the process)

those multi-layer mixers on the airmix entrance seems a waste of time to me, usually a single mixer is enough, just put all the input and output at max for the o2, n2 and air tanks;

the automation to fill the canister seems wrong to me;

if you added an automation on the distro entrance valve there is no real reason to have those gas pumps there

>>164282038
>>164282208
dunno, maybe are not that bad; the gas pumps are slow, if you put multiple pumps on the same manifold their target pressure will be the same, but the output pipe will be filled faster.
>>
>>164282301
Nothing of note. Neither pipes nor canisters have an internal pressure limit.
>>
>19 people online

d e a d s e r v e r
>>
>>164282539
>at 3 AM on New Year's Day
>>
>>164282562
if you play SS13 then you dont have any friends to celebrate with
>>
>>164282492

If it is directly connected, you risk people abusing a cold waste loop to cause chaos. With this, it only cools as needed and is otherwise manageable without freezing it constantly.

A single pump is usually unable to handle mass breaches. This setup will dump your reserve with the digital valve so that you do not have to manually intervene in the event of mass depressurization and you can be out on the station actually fixing things.

What gas pumps are you referring to regarding the air canister automation? It needs that digital valve or else you risk depleting your ability to refill distro. With that script it will smartly turn off the dvalve is the pressure leading to distro gets too low. Otherwise, it will indefinitely fill that canister to be an "air bomb" capable of refilling mass depressurized areas if needed.
>>
>>164282492

Oh yeah, I was working on the recycling automation when I took the SS. it was meant to be the meter I was using for temperature. Had a minor issue with it I had to find and fix.
>>
File: c86cs7n14l0y.jpg (55KB, 687x496px) Image search: [Google]
c86cs7n14l0y.jpg
55KB, 687x496px
>>164265726
I wanna be the good trader dude and have fun times and inspire people to be better with the job but I'm so fucking burnt out atm
Can't bring myself to even make one bakery per day anymore
All I can do is watch the thread and all the trader complaints.
I don't even feel like writing a "guide" because being a decent trader is so fucking simple, just don't be an awful person and sell things or barter.
>>
>tfw your waifu blushes at you
:3
>>
>>164269414
>buttcheeks
Why does this word make me laugh am I fucking 12
>>
>>164228640
How do you get the password without any help?
Chances are no human will give you the password and there are no borgs
>>
File: 8pcK49k.png (122KB, 952x1590px) Image search: [Google]
8pcK49k.png
122KB, 952x1590px
>>164271517
This actually reminds me of something.

How difficult would it be to code Beepsky to speak arrest reason? Instead of the old stuncuffbeep, he could drone out YOU ARE WANTED FOR THE CRIME OF PULLING DOWN THE HOPS PANTS AND CALLING HIM A SISSY for everyone in the bar to hear
>>
>>164285557
That would require Security to actually bother setting arrest reasons.
>>
>>164285058
Chuckles blushes at everyone!
>>
>>164285631
Would give them an excuse to, as everyone would call out shitcurity in response to YOU ARE WANTED 4NORAISIN
>>
>>164285058
Who??
>>
Combat Shotguns become fully semi-auto, what happens?
>>
File: bvchgdj.jpg (70KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
bvchgdj.jpg
70KB, 334x500px
>>164285659

No they don't! Chuckles is all MINE!
>>
>>164285945
Bee is the only mime that matters!
>>
>no 2017 logs yet
How am I supposed to fill out my ban requests?
>>
>>164285659

Mimefus are the bestfus!
>>
>>164285981
Bee was alright, too bad he lasted just a couple of weeks
>>
>>164286000
>Trips
Checked, post the shitter and they're gone.
>>
It's ((((((((((you)))
>>
>>164283575
the gas pumps at the distro entrance, not the air canister. if there is an automated valve there is no need for pumps.
>>
File: ilya angry.gif (984KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
ilya angry.gif
984KB, 500x279px
>>164286018
>>164285945
>>164285659
>>164285058

CHUCKLE'S A SLUT AND I'LL PROVE IT BY HAVING HER BREAK HER VOWS BY MOANING AND GAGGING ON MY THICC FUTA!
>>
>>164286237
It's THE NUTSHACK
>>
>>164283575
ah and if they are going to abuse the cold waste loop that way, it means they have a RPD, therefore they could just connect a HE pipe to space and cool the distro anyway
>>
Gee, there sure is a lot of memes going on in here
>>
File: FFFFFFIRE.jpg (34KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFFIRE.jpg
34KB, 392x495px
>>164286346
DELET THIS
>>
Wizards having a 100% chance of guns exploding when firing them W H E N
>>
Rip Carsh
>>
File: 1479601829204.jpg (283KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1479601829204.jpg
283KB, 1440x810px
>>164287178
>Blinding a borg is removing them from the round

K pain.
>>
>>164287490
Hi carshalash
>>
>>164287520
Sup senpai.
>>
File: hisss.png (891KB, 579x582px) Image search: [Google]
hisss.png
891KB, 579x582px
>>164266553
>Science is for autism, mechanics are for helping, you help because you want to
Its the complete opposite, for pure autism projects i always roll as mechanic and when i played mechanic mainly i always did autism projects. Nobody ever comes down my desk for a machine or an upgrade so i left alone to make my own autims project with the ability to copy any machine and the gloves and all the general building shit. As Science i cant really do mutch autism without some form of neglect of the R&D. I do have notiched that there is a problem with science that people stick only to one thing (And i want to stick to one thing too) but science involves more interaction with giving shit to people at R&D like the stuff for medical, security and miners. It really depends on the players and not the role and well the high majority doesnt really give a fuck about others to willfully help them.

> I myself admit, when I played science, that I didn't feel a single time the need or will to help anyone, why?
>Because they are literally one of the most isolated places in the whole station and environment does affect the player mindset, we all know this.

Same issue actually but im trying to make it more interesting to keep me permanent in R&D and not make R&D just a beginner routine to be further neglected after research is complete and the autims begins at all the more ''interesting'' places of science. Its all about creativity and trying to entertain yourself, the thing about R&D is that you can make litteraly everything and have all the materials if miners are doing a good job. You just have to create some autism within R&D and also help people and other departments who come along your desk.
>>
>>164287606
>be R&D
>that one miner that thinks leaving a toy facehugger around is funny

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>164287490
From the thread it sounds like he went inactive as well.
Good riddance you shitter, not even your metaclub can save you from this one.
>>
>>164285923
The world becomes less fun because you'd be taking the CHK CHK from my shotgunning
>>
>>164287490
I don't even know what you're trying to say here, I don't even think you're the real carsh
>>
>>164288082
Borg was only blinded. The guy even said so in his post.
>>
>>164287178
>>164287490

>Ban says Carsh has the second worst notes Pain has ever seen

I wonder who has the worst notes?
>>
>>164288127
>After this I went blind and inactive because of his spergout.
You are blinder than the borg Carsh.
>>
>>164273347
>lemme just start building shit in the bar with 0 permission and a bartender here who's out taking a shit who also didn't approve of it
>woah why am i getting shot in the face
>>
>>164288279
Its his own choice to go idle
>>
>>164274702
If those are any example of what waifus act like then we can only hope.
>>
File: christ chan 3.jpg (59KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan 3.jpg
59KB, 443x523px
>>164274028
>tfw established a traditional Christian family with Avada when she was a borer making a shitload of kids that all helped the station
>>
File: 1443375998770.jpg (14KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1443375998770.jpg
14KB, 255x254px
>>164274056
MAKE IT THE NEW BLOB SPRITE
DO IT, FUCKING DO IT.
tfw attacking it would be human harm so AI has a dilemma
>>
>>164285674
That's actually a really good idea. It's a solution for the problem that stays entirely IC. I think it'd work.
>>
File: cayenne.png (1MB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
cayenne.png
1MB, 1200x1195px
post /comfy/
>>
>>164289182
>>
Why are the most skilled doctors always clowns?
>>
>>164289182

Why arnt there bikes by the way? We need to code it in and make it ossible to just grey tide that shit thoghetter with some pipes and shit.
>>
And remember: No 2017 logs mean no bannus.
Time to collect ALL the valids
>>
File: pizza2015.jpg (50KB, 636x635px) Image search: [Google]
pizza2015.jpg
50KB, 636x635px
>atmos welcome to the syndicate
>autism my way to a 65million kpa canister of nothing but superheated CO2
>drain distro, disable everything in atmos
>link distro and waste
>emag two mommis and grab my objective real fast before the fun begins
>dump all 65million into distro at once
>start taking the pressure checks off of the vents in every major area with the central atmos comp
>watch rooms instantly shoot up to 7000+ kPa when I take off the pressure regulators
>entire station is consumed in silent, invisible death
>secure the main shuttle home for myself and a friendly mommi

*blush
>>
File: is this porn.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
is this porn.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>164269414
clowns with cameras are the best and worst things in existance
>>
>>164289809
Bike recipe: 10 metal rods, 4 wired rods, 10 cables
Maybe some fancier stuff to prevent easy access, like autolathe stuff
Optional bell
Gotta use a wrench, screwdriver and soldering iron to assemble the thing
Acts like a vehicle but without need for a key, however you need to weild it with one hand in order to turn and ding the bell
Drains nutriment much faster than walking
People walking into you with non help intent has a chance of pushing you over
Can attach a propeller to the back to traverse space
>>
>>164289706
A lot of good players grow tired of playing actual jobs so then they pick mime/clown/assistant so they can do whatever with no real obligations.
>>
File: 1441802899486.png (201KB, 432x391px) Image search: [Google]
1441802899486.png
201KB, 432x391px
>>164291102
>Can attach a propeller to the back to traverse space
>>
>>164291240
I mean it would have to be an item from science or mechanic
>>
>>164291361
How do you think propellers actually push something forward?
I know there is a lot of silly shit in ss13 but that would annihilate MUH IMMULSIONS to the point of real life death.
>>
>>164291417
The propeller part was meant to be a joke
I still would like bicycles in this game and the thought of firesuited assistants cycling around space is pretty fun
>>
>>164291102
>Drains nutriment much faster than walking
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>164291894
You have to fashion wheels from metal rods, it's not very easy to ride
Also balancing
>>
I wish I was smart
>>
>>164292328
tfw too dumb to get (You)'s
>>
>>164292328
>>164292524
Here's a (You) for both of you
>>
>>164292586
thank you mister
>>
>>164292825
You're welcome, miss
>>
Cult
>>
>>164293365
No it's wiz
>>
>>164293365
Cunt
>>
FLCL is the best anime ever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVLz3RsN-PI
>>
>>164294382
Why is /vg/ considered taboo by reddit fags?
>>
>>164294458
Because we don't want reddit on our server, so they have to keep it hush hush like the gays under Trump.
>>
>>164294382
What's up with the space turfs in that round? Adminbus or bug?
>>
File: 1472755890136.jpg (138KB, 869x666px) Image search: [Google]
1472755890136.jpg
138KB, 869x666px
>>164294382
>don't even know where medbay is
>>
>>164294626
bus (it didn't actually suck people out either)
>>
>>164279968
>good community
>/vg/
>good community
yeah nah
its all hippie shitters or baybies banned from bay for being too lewd
/vg/ has one of the shittiest communities in SS13, second only to hippie and only just above TG
>>
File: 1445700379809.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445700379809.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>tfw the whole science department was competent as fuck and nobody died and kept working after the shuttle came
>>
>>164295776
doggo
>>
File: snekheck.jpg (111KB, 798x774px) Image search: [Google]
snekheck.jpg
111KB, 798x774px
>>164296302
>>
>>164295759
I play here, and I've never played on Hippie or Bay.
>>
>>164295759
So which server is good?
>>
>>164297502
Any server is good as long as it allows me to yiff
>>
>>164297776
That would explain why you dislike ours.
>>
It was then that the Aussie's world....
Got turned upside down.

All memes aside, been a long time coming
>>
>>164298163
Who? What?
>>
>>164298756
Carsh got thrown into a dingo pit, finally.
>>
What is the name of the circuit needed to make one of the "coolant control" computers you see at SME?
>>
File: dreammaker_2017-01-01_11-25-25.png (223KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dreammaker_2017-01-01_11-25-25.png
223KB, 1920x1040px
>>164299079
>>
>>164299079
Atmos Automations Console or Tank Control Console is what you're searching for
>>
>>164298836
Good fuckers like him give us a bad rep and I don't want a ban aussies rule to show up because of autistics like him
>>
How do I check my notes?
I wanna see just how thin the ice I'm skating is
>>
>>164234780
>Dragonfucker

You'll need to be more specific, there's at least 5 people on the server that could correspond to
>>
>>164299460
You either adminhelp and ask for them and hope they give them to you or you don't check them at all
>>
>>164299372
We have shapka on the admin team and you're worried about the aussies on the servers rep? Honey, you had none before and neither did our server.
>>
How shit was kilkun?

I mean ban called him the 2beard of vgstation but how shit was he.
>>
>>164297502
Urist is pretty good. No furfags, no waifufags, no Hippie fags. It's like /vg/, but not shit.
>>
>>164299670
I'm not your honey, pookie
>>
>>164294505
people actually think we're a private server

when they just have to go to 4chan vg, search for ss13, and find it
>>
>>164299738
I'm not your pookie, doll.
>>
Is there a reason why notes aren't public?
>>
>>164300781
metagrudges
>>
>>164300781
The admins like to shit-talk people and be really fucking rude and unhelpful in them, they wouldn't want their dirty laundry aired.
>>
why is TG so shit, jesus fuck
isn't it based on fucking /tg/ board? the one that fucking played table top RPGs?
what the fuck?
god I hate this
>>
>>164300910
They moved to Reddit to get more players and also went on the Hub.

They are what comes of people screaming 'WE R STAGNATING', panicking, and advertising everywhere with no regards for who actually decides to check shit out.
>>
>>164301029
I will say this again, the way to create a good community is to define the feel of the server, what you want it to be like, remove all rules, encourage players to fucking kill whoever behaves like an asshat that doesn't fit the theme and ban said people
Look at lifeweb, the only rule is that if community doesn't like you, you get bant and it works perfectly with fully synced rule less in character high rp and thematic consistency every round with almost zero moderation
>>
>sitting around in the CMC room waiting for power to come back or patients to come by
>all of a sudden, see something blue and orange pop into chem
>mouse over it
>'tank transfer valve'
>*sigh
>blow the fuck up

also, as a side note DD is literally useless in the face of bic/tox/dex+/etc and nobody with half a brain is going to waste their time making it or using it
>>
File: SmugAnimeFace.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAnimeFace.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Being a chaplain is super comfy, if a bit lonely.
The dionabro was also pretty chill.
>tfw you bartend better than the bartender
>>
>>164301029
The population dynamic of this game is really odd though, especially how this server maintains such a steady populace.
>>
>>164301182
>LIFEWEB
>GOOD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>164300048
I'm not your doll, sweetpea
>>
File: 1468484421470.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468484421470.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>164301182
>Lifeweb
>>
>>164301029
I need to play on some SS13 server, TG is unbearable and I am banned on /vg/, I also need to play on some server long enough to get recommendation to get back on /vg/.
Bay is out of the question obviously.
I just want a good medium rp server without retarded rules and a good community...interesting new features would be great too but sadly most of the lesser servers usually have big updates once in two milenia so I don't expect much.

It's just that I can't believe that this is it, there are like 5 SS13 servers that matter and most of them are shit in one way or another.
>>
>>164301439
I'm not your sweetpea, babe.
>>
>>164301474
Fuck off Lork '/me slaps the white wimmins ass' Hatosh.
>>
>>164301338
>>164301452
why is it bad faggots, go on, tell me
>updates more regularily than any other server ever, literally every weekend big features, new roundtypes happen every couple of months etc. and it's all done by one drug addict russian
>all systems are superior to ss13 counterparts, combat is more complex, crafting, life system, everything is better on a core level and is vastly more intricate and complex
>zero rules but community knows and does what it wants, Russian is even better and has zero bullshit tolerance for shitters
>is actually thematically consistent
I actually want to discuss this, why do you think lifeweb is bad? can you elaborate?
>>
File: 1467118164293.jpg (71KB, 743x743px) Image search: [Google]
1467118164293.jpg
71KB, 743x743px
What job do you main and Have you found out all the secrets yet?
>>
>>164301474
>Bay is out of the question obviously
You don't really sound like you have an option
>>
>>164301518
I'm not your babe, pumpkin.
>>
>>164301474
byond://visiblebulge.space:8000
>>
>>164301537
>Play chaplains, librarians, science roles, doing my job and trying to create good situations for most of my playtime.
>Two years ago get onto the nigger bandwaggon that had at least 10 other people like me niggering around, take over the station once and chimp out too much, get banned for it rightfully so. The whole chimping out lasted for three weeks at best.
>Fuck off Lork '/me slaps the white wimmins ass' Hatosh.
Are you also one of those people that says that ShiggyPiggy erp'd on the server?
>>
>>164301783
morena too
t/xevonix
>>
>>164301725
I'm not your pumpkin, sugartits.
>>
>>164301637
Science, and yes.
>>
>>164301783
>i-i'm a good player
>s-sur i acted like a shit enough to get banned twice but im a good player!

Fuck off retard. Also,
>bay is out of the question
Then you're fucked, nigger. Beggars can't be choosers, go play on Bay and come back when they say you aren't a shitter.
>>
>>164301846
Now I'm offended, you took this too far Anon.
>>
File: Oh gee golly whiz.gif (555KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
Oh gee golly whiz.gif
555KB, 500x498px
>>164301637
I main service jobs like barkeep and chef mostly.

And no, I haven't discovered what eldritch magic those jobs have hidden up their sleeves.
>>
File: 158679866.png (124KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
158679866.png
124KB, 300x300px
>when someone tells you to make 1u dex+

thats fucking WRONG
>>
>>164301943
Was there ever a boundary in the first place, ho?
>>
can you still buckle people to atmos pipes?
>>
>>164302051
We we're being somewhat endearing with the catcalls, and you made them too gross and offensive. I am disgusted Anon.
>>
>>164302050
literally just make dexalin plus as many units as you want but it's got to be at least five
>>
>>164301903
What are you even angry about? I am just trying to find out if there are any severs that are not shit out there.
>go play on bay, beggars can't be choosers
What beggars and choosers are you talking about? It's a vidya game, why would I play something that I am not enjoying? Of course I won't play on servers that are shit.
>>
>>164301825
Who didn't morena erp with on the server?
>>
File: Spooder.jpg (20KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
Spooder.jpg
20KB, 600x410px
>>164302187
>whispers sweet nothings into the anons ear
>>
>>164302237
>want to play on /vg/
>need a recommendation from another server to get unbanned
>F-FUCK THAT ALL OF THEM ARE SHIT I WONT PLAY ANYWHERE THATS SHIT

You're a beggar, you can't afford to be picky with what servers you play on, unless you're okay with never getting to play here.
>>
>>164302284
no one is actually erping on the server
there are servers literally dedicated to fucking rp, why would anyone do it on a server where it's discouraged and banable, where there are no special features tied to it and where there is no one else who wants to do it?
the times when someone "erped" on /vg/ can probably be counted on two hands.
>>
>>164302323
O-oh Anon... I'm sorry for getting so flustered...
>>
Custom jukebox mixes when?
Eurobeat jukebox playlist when?
chill jukebox playlist when?
vaporwave/synthwave playlist when?
>>
>>164302426
smeg
filled
willy
>>
>>164302463
It's OK, slut.
>>
>>164302492
Never, every time someone tries Pomf ignores them.
>>
>>164302492
Nah.

What we need is a hardcore punk playlist for dingy bars full of angry graytide who want the cap's head on a pike.
>>
File: BoBoBo.png (5KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
BoBoBo.png
5KB, 216x216px
>>164302492
Vidya Game Music playlist when?
I wanna listen to Laura's Theme from SH2 and Summer Love from LISA in the game goddamnit.
>>
>>164302525
You're making me blush, b-baka...
>>
>>164302492
>>164302608
would it be hard to create some sort of a new jukebox that can actually stream music from the internet, like soundcloud?
i've no idea how it would even work.
>>
>>164302408
Unless I build my own server! With Black Jack and Hookers!
>>
>>164302768
Could be a possibility. Ask around in the coding discord if they have any ideas of how to do it.
>>
new thread
>>164303060
>>164303060
>>164303060
>>164303060
was going to posted the julia brandt lynch image but breaking news
>>
>>164303009
Generally, I wish there was more internet going on in SS13, doesn't even have to connect to real one.
Like terminals and PDA's would be tied to some fake websites, GTA style with parodies and whatnot, and there would be couple of pages where people can create news blogs with comments and everything.
>>
>>164301634
>Weekends only
>Clique and metaclub supreme
>Literal e-penis and admin butt buddy system
>Dude film grain everywhere lmao
>Presented to you by Microsoft Powerpoint
>>
>>164301637
Cargo

eh
>>
>>164302669
Anon there's four fucking vidja playlists.
>>
>>164301637
the secret to sec is beat the shitters with a baton
Thread posts: 792
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.