[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMITE General /smgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 754
Thread images: 134

File: arachne__the_weaver_jpg.jpg (195KB, 1024x918px) Image search: [Google]
arachne__the_weaver_jpg.jpg
195KB, 1024x918px
Waiting For Season 4 To Save Us Edition

>PC 3.24 - Journey to HRX
https://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-journey-to-hrx-3-24-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.24 - Journey to HRX
https://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-journey-to-hrx-3-24-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
http://www.smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
https://www.smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
http://esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
https://www.curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
http://status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
http://pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
https://discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread: >>163818364
>>
I am objectively the best Izanami player in all of Smite. Ask me anything.
>>
>>164031925
What's your Izanami winrate
>>
>>164032824
99%.
>>
File: woodfu.png (79KB, 588x400px) Image search: [Google]
woodfu.png
79KB, 588x400px
>>164031782
SPOILERS BOIS
>>
>>164033561
That doesn't look like Morrigan...
>>
>>164031925
What builds do you use? Which one has the best dps with the weird basics?
>>
>>164033660
Warrior Tabi, Ichival, Bloodforge, Qin's, Malice, Wind Demon, sell Ich for Titan's / DeathBringer.
Or
Warrior Tabi, Ichival, Bloodforge, Qin's, Titan's, Brawler's / Crusher, sell Ich for Odysseus
>>
>>164033954
Bloodforge is quite expensive, should i get Asi and then sell it later in the game for Bloodforge or is the power spike worth it?
>>
>>164034165
Bloodforge is essentially a much better replacement to Asi that works very well with Izanami's core kit, (you get a shield while still retaining your percent penetration at low health, you get a LOT of raw power which works with her scalings great, and you by default have life steal) so I would rather wait for it and see a huge power spike then get Asi, it doesn't really do much for her that it wouldn't on another hunter.
>>
File: Worth one (you).jpg (22KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
Worth one (you).jpg
22KB, 380x285px
>>164034305
Thanks anon, have a symbolic (you) as a ticket of my appreciation.
>>
>>164034647
>>164034305
token*. Don't mind me i'm drunk.
>>
>>164034760
No problem.
>>
File: woodfufull.jpg-large.jpg (149KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woodfufull.jpg-large.jpg
149KB, 750x1000px
NEW TERRA SKIN
>>
>>164036747
T H I C C
AND
H
A
R
D
>>
>died 3 times in a week
just let it go.
>>
>>164039694
Never.
>>
To anyone who gives a hoot, I purchased the Season Ticket when it was on sale in November and said I was going to complete it before it ended. I am currently a little over the SWK skin (a bit over 10k FP), it doesn't look like i'm gonna unlock the Gryfindwarf skin if there's any double/triple FP weekends.
>>
>>164042457
Nope, you're pretty much screwed.
>>
I have 750 gems. What are the best Odyssey skins to spend it on?
>>
File: it can't be helped.jpg (83KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
it can't be helped.jpg
83KB, 800x770px
>need like 300 more FP for the last chest so I can get the Rama skin
>have no desire to play anymore
>>
>>164044089
Join the club, I was planning on playing some ranked but just feel completely burned out by now.
>>
Question guys and gals. Under the weather and can't think right now. Saw on the FB page that people are buying the sale gems and competing the Odyssey stuff? How does Gems complete it all and you get Anubis?
>>
So, no 3.25 patch review today but next week or what?

>>164046123
By buying everything.
>>
>>164046951
So pretty much dropping 66 bucks and purchasing it all to Anubis?
>>
>>164047140

Yeah, you can buy all of the odyssey shit and get the T5. You can also do those quests and get points, I think you can skip out buying 7 things if you do every single quest.
>>
>>164047140
Sure why not?
>>
>>164047225
I started damn near the end and am at 14k in points right now. Would love to get the skin.
>>
>get "play 3 games as a Hindu god" quest
>I only three of them:
>Agni, who's boring
>Kali, who I suck as
>Ravana, who I'm okay as
>re-roll
>"Win 2 games in a party"

F U C K
>>
>>164047653

>mini quests for 100 favor

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>164047653
Well, we could add each other an play together.
Maybe we hit it off and have a really fun time before I block you again.
>>
>>164048251
>again
What did he mean by this
>>
>>164046951
No updates till new year?
>>
>Decide to try Ah Puch
>Spend two matches getting focused and double ulted the whole game
>Decide to hop on Xbalanque instead for a little bit to just relax and play
>Get focued and double ulted the whole game again
>Chang'e spends the entire match tower diving to kill me and getting herself killed immediately afterward

Jesus christ.
Okok. I'm done for the day.
>>
>>164050871
P o s i t i o n i n g
o
s
i
t
i
o
i
n
g
>>
>>164051018
I was in the back of the group nearly the entire game. I just kept getting jumped/stunned/ulted. Honestly I expected it with Ah Puch, but xbalanque...
>>
>>164050871
>for some reason the enemy team focused the dude that has basically next to no CD and does ridiculous area dmg and ticks
>>
hey I'm a 1500 hour dota player looking for a 3D game and I installed smite. Is it fun?
How similar is it to dota? which heroes are the meepo and alchemist of smite?
>>
>>164053631
It's shit.
>>
>>164053670
can't be more shit than dota7.01.
Our game is dying because they killed farming and creeping. I'm a carry player and I'm jumping ship from /d2g/. Tell me what similarities and differences there are compared to dota here
>>
>>164053849
I'd gladly help, but I'm no DOTA player. It's a bad time to ask questions though, because in a couple weeks they're going to introduce the next season which will bring most likely a fair amount of changes.
>>
>>164055265
alright
>>
>>164053631
>meepo and alchemist
Tell us what they do and we'll better able to explain.
>>
>>164055570
meepo has 4 clones of himself that are almost as strong as him. If one clone dies, they all die. They also get most item bonuses.

Alchemist gets extra gold for every creep he kills and has an ultimate ability that gives him tons of regen. He's the fastest gold earner in the game
>>
>>164053631
It has some similarities but not a lot, it's a little more similar to league. It has all the moba shit, like the map, roles and mechanics, ti think the main difference i think is the fast paced combat and how it's less based on numbers and more on mechanics/positioning/etc , since you have to aim everything.
>>
>>164055839
so as long as you land your abilities, you will mostly win even against unfavorable match-ups?
>>
>>164053849
Smite is currently a DOTA 2-lite in my opinion. Initially the game was more like an early LoL or something, but the devs have been pushing the game further and further towards a weird hybrid between the two, with the direction heading towards nuttier and more grandiose effects like you would find in a game of DOTA. I am not extremely experienced in either of the other two games and most of my knowledge comes from reading about both, so bear with me:

Differences
>No camp stacking / creep aggro on camps is impractical
>Gold Fury / Fire Giant bosses, LoL style

>Creeps give you reduced gold if you did not last hit (you must either have hit them recently or be near to receive this reward)
Because you can tag creeps and walk away if something else kills them and receive a partial reward, junglers and tanks may tag your wave and walk away

>Lack of DOTA 2 level hard carries
Nobody in Smite measures up to the level of straight 1v5 destruction that you can find in DOTA 2. ADCs (the Smite version of DOTA 2 carries) obviously will have the highest damage, but they're all essentially right click (these are called AAs and basic attacks in Smite) oriented. Hardest carrying gods in Smite when they hit late game are probably Chronos, Freya, and Jing Wei, but they can't pop off and kill everybody on their own usually.

>Melee carries are not viable
In a similar vein with the last statement, current game design makes it very hard for melee gods with a tendency towards basic attacks to act as AD carries.

>Lane phase / game starts
Laning in Smite is a lot more static than in DOTA 2, where you can design a team with varying strategies. Smite has lately been a long lane duo, mid mage + jungler pairing, and 1v1 short lane. After a brief period at the start, tank supports tend to move towards mid lane and short (solo) lane to pressure the map and contest early farming objectives with the midlane mage and jungler.
>>
>>164036747
this feels like it should have been her base design
>>
>>164031782
>haven't seen thorax shitposting in months
is he dead...
>>
>>164057141
okay I see. Doesn't sound too bad
>>
File: skadi.png (108KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
skadi.png
108KB, 540x540px
>>164053631
Smite is non-competitive at the moment, zero reason to get into it unless there's a massive overhaul in season 4, which is highly unlikely due to how hi-rez has been marketing the game lately.
Just play Paragon if your PC can handle it, if not just stick with dota. Unless you're looking for a casual fuck-around game, Smite is ded.
Garbage matchmaking due to 80 modes, shit dev team only focused on selling skins, pathetic dying e-sports scene that all of the most known sponsors dropped once they realized hi-rez was taking smite nowhere, etc.
>>
>>164057141

>Spell usage
A lot of the time, spell usage is predictably similar to other MOBA games, but in lane people will rely on spells to kill waves and secure pressure for themselves. Some gods will use basic attacks in conjunction with their spells, but you should be able to figure this out. This is more comparable to LoL, but Smite laning tends to be more passive, with the exception being the solo lane.

>Itemization
You're going to find this strange perhaps, but itemization in Smite relatively unique. You will find similarities to League in item designation and structure, but unlike both League and DOTA 2, Smite items are upgraded instead of combined, so your build order should be based on the optimization of stats when your items are completed, as opposed to DOTA 2 where you grab basic core items, but you're more flexible to adapt based on the situation. There are less effects on items than in DOTA, and there are no active items that modify stats. We have what is basically a ripoff of the old LoL trinket system called Relics right now, for active items.

I doubt I covered everything, but this is all that comes to mind for differences right now. The game, as I said, is more of a strange hybrid than anything.
>>
>>164053631
PARAGON
>>
>Pick phase
>Choose Cupid
>Got a pretty good team
>Last dude picks Rama
>"We need a supp"
>...
>10 seconds left realize retard ain't gonna pick a supp
>Pick nearest Supp
>We lose the game of course
>This is now somehow my fault

Fuck these people, fuck my team for putting the blame on me, fuck the game for letting people get away with this.
>>
>>164057921
>>164058468

The similarities to DOTA 2 are similar on a more basic level

>Creep damage
If you hit an enemy and draw creep aggro, they will fuck you up unless you have built defense, and usually Mark of the Vanguard (which is picked up as a starter by some solo laners and as an early bridge item by supports).

>Farm centric midlane
Controlling midlane in Smite means you control most of the farm on the map, much like DOTA. The difference here is that the player presence in Smite mid tends to be consistently higher as opposed to DOTA 2 during the lane phase.

>Skillshots
This is a weird case as Smite teamfighting is mechanically different, and it lacks the carries of DOTA 2, but I believe you'll find some comfort in the level of mechanical skill required in Smite teamfights. It's primarily based on skillshots, but ultimately I find that execution in both Smite and DOTA 2 tends to be the biggest deciding factor in fights. The mechanics are different and you may even find them to be a bit easier than DOTA 2, but the concept is the same.

I'm out of things to think of for now, probably because I haven't played much DOTA 2, but if you have any specific questions, ask away.
>>
>>164058584
>>164058146
Don't buy the "Smite is ded" meme. Smite has significant issues, but the devs just seem slow to react to said problems. I'm holding out because their intentions seem to coincide with the players' wishes to keep the game competitive. People bitch about Overwatch, for example, but the game is still growing. My recommendation is if you're interested, play, and if you don't like it, leave. Develop your own opinion.
>>
Why aren't you playing PARAGON right now?
>>
>>164059978
I didn't say smite was dead, I just said paragon is a better game and it's only in open beta
>>
>>164058810
There's no point in trying to play around lockers who ignore calls, clearly they don't give a fuck about the team comp so why should you? (I'm assuming you're playing casual)

I'm PS4 so last time I said this someone said they'd get banned for being toxic, which may be a thing on PC but I don't think bans are even on PS4, the report system is just there so you can message people that you told on them or create funny screenshots now that you can add a comment to the report, such as tactfully pointing out a Kuku building fatalis and demonic grip (which I kinda want to try now but not in a serious mode).
>>
>>164060265
Cause it seems to be more about "muh good graphics" than anything else.
>>
>>164060291
Well, I think everyone agrees at this point that having modified Trueskill for matchmaking is fucking retarded, especially when mixed with a point based division system because the two forms of rating counteract each other and try to normalize players as opposed to giving them proper fucking rated matches.
>>
>>164053631

>Is it fun?

You'll get mixed results here and you're better off coming to your own conclusion through playing it.

>How similar is it to DotA?

Ehh, about as similar as MOBAS can get. SMITE's 3rd person view and skillshot abilities might be your thing. You get a trinket which makes it kinda like you get a free tp scroll so that's pretty cool.

>Which gods are the meepo/alchemist of SMITE?

There are no direct translations but every god is viable once you git gud, and who's top pick/ban depends on the meta. A vague answer but it's a hard question to answer.
>>
>>164060265
cos i'm doing other stuff
>>
File: SWC_2017_Bracket_Format_1.png (867KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SWC_2017_Bracket_Format_1.png
867KB, 1920x1080px
Predictions for SWC?
>>
>>164059978
If this was 2 years ago then I could agree, but now? Nah. Smite is a joke. Same Conquest meta for nearly 2 years now. Hi-Rez doesn't give a fuck about keeping this game competitive and haven't for a while now. They throw in worthwhile balance updates every now and then but these days its skins, skins, skins, and casual pandering. That's all it's been since the middle of season 2. There's just no reason to play Smite if you're someone looking for a competitive game. Smite is no longer a MOBA, it's just a casual fuckfest to play on the side.
>>
>>164060838
Team TBD to win the championship
>>
>>164060838
I wonder how low SWC views will be this year

Hi-Rez are going to have to shill a lot of those memecodes they love pushing to force the casuals to watch if they don't want their world championship to have HoN levels of views.
>>
>>164047760
they add up pretty quickly
>>
>>164061183

I know this is bait but you got me.

>Same meta for 2 years

What do you mean by "same meta"? Like the same gods being picked or 1 of each class played in its intended role? If it's the former, there's still a variety of gods getting picked even in ranked & out of meta picks wouldn't be common because of them being out of meta. If it's the latter then it's the same as above. There's still a variety of different gods being played in each role even in ranked, and even then you can play any god in its intended role. 1 of each class in it's intended role is picked because it works, and it's the most consistent to win with.

>"worthwhile" balance updates but now it's casual pandering

You're gonna have to specify/provide some examples otherwise I'll just assume you're some gold rank shitter who's mad because you can't pubstomp with the newest gods months after release.
>>
If you think Chiron is bad wait until you see her bad but in a different way counterpart Chiron.
>>
>>164065948
I meant Medusa not Chiron for the first chrion
>>
>>164065948
What?
>>
>>164066148
Medusa is bad, though. I'd rather have a Chiron on my team.
>>
>>164065948
>>164066148
>>164066159
They don't think it be like this but it do.
>>
>>164064351
He's overstating things by not choosing his words carefully but his sentiment is correctly placed.
>>
Is Xbalanque the worst hunter in the game?
>>
>>164066914
No, because his ultimate is strong and late game gods will always have a shot at being relevant.
>>
>>164066914

Him and Rama and Jing are the best lategame hunters. I'd say the worst hunter is actually AMC or Cupid. They're not bad, just the weakest of the hunters imo.
>>
>>164069791
AMC with nikes speed buff, warrior tabi, speed buff and his hive movement speed is fucking awesome. Unrelated but awesome
>>
Would bringing back side jungles make conquest better? Why were they removed in the first place?
>>
>>164067079
>late game gods will always have a shot at being relevant.

Only if they actually have a way of getting to the late game decently enough. there's a reason Xbal is way more usable then Artemis
>>
>>164064351
The meta has literally been jungle + mid = one role for 2 years. They literally, for 2 years, still have not adjusted bumbas mask or made any kind of meaningful change to jungle xp to reward solo jungling and bring the role back. It has been handcuff yourself to the mid laner, soak lanes and roam because anything else is less efficient.

As a result, nearly every lane is the same. Supports are basically forced to fuck off and go roaming 5 minutes in, carries are just left alone to farm until someone ganks them.
Solo lane is solo lane, except it's not, because it's not uncommon to be ganked by the fucking support + jungle and mid because roaming everywhere 5 minutes in is completely ok.

Not having a stable jungle role has kept the conquest meta shit for so long now it's laughable. Pro games are all clown fiestas with 2 roaming gank squads all game.

>You're gonna have to specify/provide some examples

Find me one significant conquest map change, matchmaking adjustment or any sort of God mechanic or gameplay mechanic change(meaning not just cooldowns or numbers), beyond the initial season 3 stuff that failed miserably to change the game map.

You'll find plenty of patches with 5+ skins, emotes, and useless achievements along with the usual "we reduced x cooldown and increased y cooldown for balance".
>>
>>164071563
I didn't say how much of a shot, but I do agree that Xbalanque has an easier time reaching late game than Artemis, for example. Having a CC immune dash that goes a reasonable distance helps, even if it's somewhat predictable.
>>
>>164072235
>S3 map changes failed miserably
In hindsight they helped game balance a fuckton at the cost of relegating junglers to a 2nd support, but the meta it created was actually way more fun than it is now because it allowed for more creative team comps and starts
>>
>>164066836
But the thing is I disagree with what I presume >>164061183 sentiments are, which is reflected in their choice of words. If by meta they mean 1 - 1 - 2 + jung we've had that going for a lot longer than 2 years. Hell even when warrior mid/ADC mid was a thing it was very short lived, and is STILL picked although rarely. Same thing with with out of meta picks.

If it was the same gods being picked for each role, there are picks/bans in ranked to stop playing with or against certain gods, and even then the pool is still large enough to maintain a variety. Though this part is just my opnion, not every god has to be good or top tier but they must be viable and they are viable.

But >>164061183 didn't elaborate on HOW it's being casualized. I agree that HiRez is spreading itself too thin by working on other games and not getting rid of half the gamemodes (Joust and Siege need to go like domination did imo) , but HOW does this make the game casual?

Like I don't need an essay, just an explanation that's consistent.
>>
>>164072829
Joust should stay, but the current map is bad.
Siege should go,
>>
>>164072829
>>164072235

Lmao foot in mouth syndrome.

>adjust bumba's mask to reward solo jungling

Why would you want that? The reward for soloing jungle camps is getting all the gold + xp. Like yeah you don't want to if you can help it, but how would it be improved if we added a solo reward or replaced the last hit reward with a solo reward?

If we added a solo reward, and assuming it wasn't a broken reward, it would still be more efficient to share camps for the laner as well as you, and if you solo'd you'd just make junglers come online faster (which isn't necessarily bad but if junglers get fed too quickly on camps alone you could break the role).

If we replaced bumba's passive to have a solo reward, you just make junglers have no incentive to clear with people, potentially keeping laners in lane for longer with no means to punish overextending. I mean there's also less chance to snowball but it makes the laning phase much more passive than it needs to be if junglers don't have much incentive to show up in lane and provide pressure.

>No you find me proof

1. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim, fagboi. And on top of that I asked how it's "casual pandering". I know you're trying to misdirect the argument, but that's not going to work.

2. Reducing/increasing cooldowns doesn't count as significant changes now? Then what arbitrary quality does? They can only change cooldowns, damage numbers and mana costs without rekitting the god or changing item stats to indirectly buff/nerf gods. Also I'm pretty sure damage numbers have been modified in hotfixes shortly after a gods release.
>>
>>164074854
>Adjusting numbers are significant game changes
Okay I've been following you two guys and he was perfectly fine in stating that numbers adjustments are not major. They can affect what gods are played but it isn't going to affect things usually like starts or how people line up their lanes.
>>
>>164076642

Fair enough, but when you add semantical shit like "worthwhile", "significant" and "meaningful" the idea that's proposed becomes ambiguous and especially if no criteria are stated.

Let's take Solobek for an example. his laning phase was awful and relied really heavily on early aggresion (he still does, but much less so), but since his mana cost reduction he has much more sustain in lane and thus is much easier to solo with rather than being a straight counterpick.

There's also post-rekit Ravana patches to fuck around with the cooldown of his 1 so now he doesn't decimate non-guardians as bad.

There are also insignificant changes like Fenrir's lifesteal on his 2 being 30% base on all levels now, but it still won't be leveled.

Also, as you said it affects what gods might be played, and since half of the laning phase is about matchups, I'd say they can be very significant. It just depends on what is changed and calling them all insignificant is just ignoring the nuances of laning imo.
>>
I play Loki unironically
>>
>>164078102

9/10 players in every match hate the fact that Loki is played.
>>
>>164074854
>but how would it be improved if we added a solo reward or replaced the last hit reward with a solo reward?

It's not about adding an actual reward as much as it's about giving the jungler appropriate xp/gold so they can jungle by themselves and keep up with everyone. Remove the shared xp bonus, thereby removing the incentive to split jungle camps. Replace that with a 10-15% increase in xp/gold when you solo a camp. This stops the follow-me-around meta because it would be a waste of time for both parties(jungle gets less xp, laner would be better off in lane).

>you just make junglers have no incentive to clear with people
Which doesn't need to happen.

>with no means to punish overextending
Complete nonsense. Why do you think a jungler can't gank?

>The burden of proof is on the one making the claim
You asked for an example. I said to find me a significant change. That's your fucking example, the point is you can't, because there hasn't been any outside of the initial season 3 shit and a few very specific incidents(removal of golden bow for example). I wasn't actually telling you to go sift through 50 patch notes. It's obvious just by the meta that nothing significant has been done.

>Then what arbitrary quality does?
Do you play other mobas? Have you ever seen a dota 2 patch? Not even the recent one, but just look at past dota patches. They're absolutely huge. The heroes don't get just 1 or 2 numbers changed, and the items sometimes see big changes. You also don't have to rework a god completely to change how an ability mechanic works.
Hi-Rez rarely, if ever makes adjustments that would really alter the meta. Not just the bumbas thing, but imagine a change like making minions spawn earlier before jungle camps. Something simple like that makes a huge difference on meta.
>>
>>164036747
>Hair looks even more like seaweed

Is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>164066505
>Medusa: Total Bitch
>Chiron: Total Bro

man sometimes I wish I were gay
>>
>>164079735
Just be bi you stupid loser.
>>
>>164080002
But I hate penis
>>
>>164078383

>It's not about giving a reward it's about giving junglers more for doing something different

You just said the same proposal albeit in different words. It IS about giving them an incentive for soloing camps by rewarding them for doing so. You've done nothing but just re-state your ideas. WHY would it be good to remove the "follow-me-around" meta? WHY does it need to be changed and how would it be better?

>you just make junglers have no incentive to clear with people
>Which doesn't need to happen.

You're not always going to clear camps with other people, you just do it because it's more efficient. The question I've asked is why change it? Why remove the option? The reward for soloing a camp is the extra xp & gold from soloing the camps but you don't have to. It depends.

>Complete nonsense. Why do you think a jungler can't gank?

I never said a jungler can't gank if we changed bumba's nor do I hold that position. What I stated was that it's conducive for junglers to be too far away doing camps to farm efficiently when they could be in lane providing lane pressure and incentive to not aggress then have the time to split the camp later.

>You asked for an example. I said to find me a significant change. That's your fucking example, the point is you can't

You not only just contradicted yourself, you tried to evade the burden of proof and you misdirected the argument AGAIN. You still haven't answered my question as to how these changes are "casual pandering".

>Do you play other mobas? Have you ever seen a dota 2 patch?

You keep misdirecting the argument instead of answering my questions. I don't care how DotA2 patches are compared to SMITE because that's not what I asked. A lot of your argument depends on what a "significant" change means to the meta because you've drawn no line as to what makes a significant change. If a change makes a certain gods played more/less, that affects the likelihood of matchups, and that's big in the laning phase.
>>
>>164080181
Learn to like penis. Its pretty good.
>>
>>164078013
Those things you listed still won't affect how the game is played, just how characters are played
>>
File: 1473951494573.jpg (13KB, 467x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473951494573.jpg
13KB, 467x359px
>queue for match
>tab out and look at other stuff
>match ready notification comes up
>click it immediately
>have the deserter penalty before the screen even loads within half a second

why does this trash game pull this bullshit like every other 2-3 matches
>>
>>164078383
>This stops the follow-me-around meta because it would be a waste of time for both parties(jungle gets less xp, laner would be better off in lane).

Then Ra would be stupid OP then solely because the fact that inbetween waves he can still follow his jungler and heal him doing camps from a far distance and his jungler would now have a huge xp boost and health advantage.
>>
>>164080363
>WHY does it need to be changed and how would it be better?

Are you actually retarded? By changing the junglers you change the meta. It's not about it being inherently better, it's about it not being stale and boring. Mid lane becomes more 1v1 focused, solo lane doesn't have to worry about 3/4 man ganks as often, and duo lane becomes an actual 2v2 lane, not a 1v1 after 5 minutes.
Whether or not it's better would depend on it actually be implemented, but it's already better in the sense that it isn't the same shit.
You, just like Hi-Rez, clearly don't understand that keeping a game in the same state is killing it. This is actually the same logic Hi-Rez applied to tribes with "We feel the game is complete" nonsense as a reason for not adding more content/changes.

>You're not always going to clear camps with other people, you just do it because it's more efficient.

Yeah no fucking shit you idiot. So efficient it's been the center of the meta for so long.

>b-but why!
Again, the answer is because it's different. It's changing the meta. That's why.

>What I stated was that it's conducive for junglers to be too far away doing camps to farm efficiently when they could be in lane providing lane pressure and incentive to not aggress then have the time to split the camp later.

And this right here is the problem with how you're thinking about this entire argument. You're clearly inexperienced with other mobas and view Smite's current meta as some sort of baseline. You don't realize that Smite's insanely predictable rotations and 'lane pressure' is fucking boring as shit. It gives no room for freedom at all, because anything you do outside of that will be inefficient. You don't understand how that's a bad thing, and it fucking baffles me.
>>
>>164080363
>You keep misdirecting the argument instead of answering my questions. I don't care how DotA2 patches are compared to SMITE because that's not what I asked. A lot of your argument depends on what a "significant" change means to the meta because you've drawn no line as to what makes a significant change.

but I have, multiple times

>If a change makes a certain gods played more/less, that affects the likelihood of matchups, and that's big in the laning phase.

That's not significant change.

Changing xp/gold sharing with bumbas, making minions spawn in before jungle camps spawn, altering camp spawn times differently, etc. Any of those changes would alter the meta significantly.
>>
>>164066505
He's not that good. It's like he appears to be doing work but in reality it's like "...that's it?"
>>
File: mexicans.png (22KB, 573x154px) Image search: [Google]
mexicans.png
22KB, 573x154px
>LOL guys sorry le first game as dis god xPPPP
>LOL dun even know how to build this god xDD
>LOL

went 3 and 7 as chaac - we still won - he had the lowest player damage on the team by like 3000 damage

why do people do this shit? fucking little autistic kids
>>
File: running to save a mexican.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
running to save a mexican.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>164085470
>>
>>164085628
>>164085470
>giving a shit about arena
you're the autistic one here, friendo
>>
>>164085470
i can pick up a god ive never played before and do better than you in any given game
>>
>>164086527
1v1 me then you fucking bronze shitter
>>
>>164085863
1v1 me then you autistic bronze loser
>>
>>164084259
>You, just like Hi-Rez, clearly don't understand that keeping a game in the same state is killing it.

Complete sameness?
Shitting on supports?
Many gods being obsoleted?

to many meme modes?
>>
So, your argument is boiled down into:

1. SMITE's meta is stale

2. Stale metas are kill off some of the playerbase

3. Changing the jungle/map changes the meta in a significant way

4. Changing Bumba's mask's passive changes the way jungle farm is prioritized

Therefore,

4. SMITE should make adjustments to change the meta by changing bumba's mask (and possibly the map).

You know, instead of getting angry, re-stating your ideas instead of relying on logic or evidence, evading the burden of proof, throwing straw mans at me and refuting points I never made, you could've just said this in one post instead of using several poorly constructed arguments.

I'm still perfectly fine with how the meta is atm, but I understand you now.
>>
File: 371.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>trying to grind out the last 200 FP I need in Arena games
>enemy team doesn't go further than 5 feet away from their fountain
>actually just sat inside clearing the minions when the tickets were 5/5

I don't even really want this Rama skin.
>>
>>164091214
I wish Arena wasn't designed so badly

The way it is right now it only lives up to its CONSTANT FIGHTING motif if at least 1 team is extremely bad and willing to venture across the map for no reason

They literally failed to make any reason to leave the immediate area around your portal because theres nothing in the middle of the map worth fighting over, buffs are largely meaningless since they aren't worth tickets or a meaningful amount of XP/money, and even if you're up by the enemy portal you'll never push a minion in because several gods can clear them literally WITHIN the fountain

There should be a control point in the middle you fight over or something, just anything to make fighting worth it
>>
I'm not a part of the original discussion, but I kind of have to agree that the current meta is unabashedly stale. A meta, by definition, is using the most efficient Gods and building items in the most efficient manner. Hi-Rez has this extremely redundant design philosophy where they think they can fix a stale meta by buffing and de-buffing items, and this is most predominantly seen with ADC builds.

For example, Heartseeker and Draining Blade got nerfed so they switched to Qin's Sais. Once the life-steal was removed from that, they went Devourer's Gauntlet's. That got hit with a nerf so they started building Transcendence and Asi. When they buffed Soul Eater, that became the staple. Once that got nerfed, Devourer's Gauntlet's became the favourite again. When that item got changed, we saw Golden Bow and Asi; and now that Golden Bow has been removed we're seeing yet another resurgence of Devourer's Gauntlet. Hi-Rez seems to mitigate long-term problems with temporarily solutions rather than developing solutions to said long-term problems.

Gods, too, oft receive the same treatment, though to a lesser extent. If a god is over-performing, it gets slapped with a nerf (see: Khepri, etc.); and if a god is under-performing, they get a buff. Instead of looking at the overall balance of the game and making EVERY god balanced, some become too powerful which creates the foundation of Smite's meta. Professional players utilize the most powerful team compositions at any one time to beat out another, and that's how Hi-Rez solidifies its "meta".

As the previous anon stated, the Jungle meta is awfully snow-bally, if that makes sense. Once one jungler becomes more powerful than another without fucking up and throwing then they dominate the pace of the game early-to-mid. Success and swiftness of rotations, buff distribution and lane pressure all comes down to how much more farmed your jungler becomes. This needs to be changed somehow or at least looked at during Season 4.
>>
>>164091842
Would you like to see more laning strats, like how DOTA can see 1-1-3 lanes? Wouls you like to see a jungle with more solo xp to keep assassins in the jungle farming, before rotating out for a bigger gank?
>>
>>164094427
I am by no means an expert on game-play mechanics from a designer perspective, so my judgement is limited. I'd honestly like to see more diverse lane strategies; even if it's 1-1-3 or something ridiculous like double mid or double jungle, it doesn't matter. I'd like to see something more complex and see people react and adapt to these kinds of changes, and the most important thing is that lane methods like that have to be viable.

Viability plays an important part in what Hi-Rez deems its 'meta', and in order to achieve true balance every God must be viable in the sense that no one God is stronger than another. I'm of the opinion that a feat like that is impossible because I can't think of any way to determine balance aside from player skill. Player skill, in turn, is so variable and versatile that no matter what you try and do to a God's numbers there's always going to be a better or luckier player.

In order to balance that aspect out, Hi-Rez needs to stop with all these bloated kits. From memory, the last 5-or-so Gods have had extensively bloated kits that can dish out either too much CC (i.e., Fafnir) too much damage (i.e., Erlang Shen), too much utility (i.e., Terra) or too much mobility (i.e., Susanoo). Then we get gods that are under-powered upon release such as Thoth or Camaztoz and then Hi-Rez increase his numbers too much in response. These need to stop and be looked at on a fundamental level to achieve a step towards proper balance.

I took your questions to a different place and I apologize for that. I just feel it's important to give context to what I'm saying. So to answer your questions: yes, I would. Diversity and versatility are two things sorely lacking in Smite's Conquest meta to give it any distinct flavour. I'd like to see different strategies like you suggested and I'd like to see them work effectively but not have them be better than any other type of meta.
>>
Freya's cock.
>>
File: 1442430443245.png (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442430443245.png
71KB, 400x400px
>>164101169
>>
>>164082828
Because you don't put your fucking game in bordeless window mode, that's why.
>>
>>164046951
Probably nothing until the end of world and then we come back to a normal patch schedule.
>>
>>164061786
> lot of those memecode
They don't do code anymore, you just need to link your hi-rez and twitch account and you randomly get chest by watching the stream.
>>
File: C06aXNlXAAEEz7q.jpg (142KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C06aXNlXAAEEz7q.jpg
142KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>164078285
I love when the enemy plays Loki, sice he is predictable af

10/10 I'd rekt again - IGN
>>
>>164087939
I like how you're blaming me for your own lack of comprehension.
You've also simplified my argument, but it's probably for the best, considering your disability.

Either way, everything I discussed still aligned with my original point that the game has become a casual cesspool. I never changed the core of my argument.
If Hi-Rez wasn't gearing this game towards casuals we would have had meta changes long ago.

Anyone looking for a good MOBA should look elsewhere.
>>
https://www.smitegame.com/holiday-gem-sale/
Gem sale until January 9th
>>
>>
SMITE LOL, I didn't know there were enough 10 year old Mexican beaner faggots on 4chan to start a Smite clan. You know you get what you pay for, and this game is kind of like a pile of steaming homeless man's shit in a cardboard box on the sidewalk: free! Spend a little money and play a game that wasn't programmed by an autistic Georgia hillbillies. Plus the CEO of HiRez is a fucking Jew, I didn't even know they had hillbilly Jews, seems like kind of a contradiction. If you like Russian hackers like the one that picked the American president, then this game might be for you though, there are plenty of them playing from their mothers' basements with the curtains drawn on their pasty flabby white skin.
>>
>>164117487
>tfw too godly to pay for vidya
>>
>>164117487
>he put money into Smite

hahaha
>>
File: top.png (142KB, 293x380px) Image search: [Google]
top.png
142KB, 293x380px
>>164117487
Is this the new?
>A friend asked me to play SMITE
>Oh looks cool
>HiRez
>>
>>164121860
Kirino best girl
>>
>>164115165
now give her to me naked
>>
File: 1481967134713.jpg (87KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
1481967134713.jpg
87KB, 400x499px
>conquest
>whisper other solo laner
>call him a gay retard faggot
>would have sent more but he ignored me
>just proves that I'm in the right and he can't argue the fact that he is a total fag so he simply avoids discussion
>>
>>164126848
>there are people who think like that
So that's why 4chan is so easily trolled.
>>
>>164128020
(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you)
>>
>>164128407
>tfw goot removed (you)
shitposting is not the same.
>>
>>
>>164131303
Is Sol gud and >fun?
>>
>>164131417

Good? Sure. Fun? Yes.
>>
>>164126848
We know you're the sore faggot that gets destroyed by Nox, that's why you stay in solo like the faggot you are.
>>
Its friday!
>>
If I fall behind as a solo laner, should I just stay in lane and farm the creeps and nearby camps while the other solo laner rotates? I never know what to do in a situation in solo where I am the only one there and everyone else is skirmishing back and forth around mid
>>
>>164138506
Not really. You should try to get the waves, but all solo laners in one way or another have great utility in Ultimates that help for team fighting, so you should rotate when they do, or push the wave first, then go.
>>
File: bac.jpg (133KB, 1090x895px) Image search: [Google]
bac.jpg
133KB, 1090x895px
>>164137801
>>
>>164115165
>legs
>>
fuck
>>
File: 1450015157977.jpg (13KB, 258x289px) Image search: [Google]
1450015157977.jpg
13KB, 258x289px
You guys have no fucking idea how much more autistic than everyone I am. 88% of the memes and shitpost here are from me.
>>
File: 1478055673393.jpg (27KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1478055673393.jpg
27KB, 720x478px
How did we go from this...
>>
>>164152030
...to this?
>>
>still not capture the flag mod
>still no objective capture mod
>still not 32 players death match

nice game smiteshits
>>
PCs queues are so shit
>>
>>164104892
it is in borderless window mode you retarded nigger
>>
Does anyone even play fafnir's wonderland anymore? It's boring as shit
>>
Why is critbuild Thanatos so legit
>>
>>164155094
because you're a shitter, he has an execute why the fuck are you building crits?
Just build 1 lifesteal item, boots, 2 pen items and the rest defense since he's pretty easy to shred to pieces
>>
>>164158473
>he doesnt 1.2k crit people for fun
wew
>>
>>164159653
i've done a full crit with Sus and got a 1.2k crit build and had to pause for a second. I couldn't habeeb it
>>
Terra's donkey dick.
>>
>somebody with an autistic/mexican name instalocks a role we already have
>feeds and does absolutely terrible
>doesn't say a single VGS or word the entire game
>just says "report" at the endgame chat

why do i always get these people god
>>
>>164163478
Terra's flabby butt
>>
File: Scylla 3.png (85KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
Scylla 3.png
85KB, 500x409px
>>
File: 1482112391437.jpg (51KB, 442x203px) Image search: [Google]
1482112391437.jpg
51KB, 442x203px
>>164166638
>>
File: Athena Builds Double Penetration.jpg (569KB, 936x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Athena Builds Double Penetration.jpg
569KB, 936x1307px
>>164166638
If by best you mean the WORST, the exact opposite of the best, then yes, she is the best.
>>
File: 1466585778842.jpg (37KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1466585778842.jpg
37KB, 250x323px
Who else here loves to say "easy" even if a match was really close? The butthurt tears never cease to pump sweet blood to my cock.
>>
>>164096332
Bloated kit highly varies.

Athena's kit isn't bloated but she's like the best support in the game. You have to make a guardian broke as fuck to compete against her and even that doesn't really work because they'll been nerfed to below her level.

Most of the games designs are stale or just retarded in how they are made.
>>
>>164168156
I only say easy if the match was legitimately easy.
>>
Should I get one more odyessy item or go for an electrolight chest roll?
>>
>>164168286
Better yet lets mention Thor who's never been under top 10 in since forever.
>>
>>164168524
depends, how are your odds for the chest? Have you completed the odyssey?

The chest is pretty decent, i actually rolled the Merc skin a couple months ago first try and got 3 more items from it through ody chest rolls
>>
>>164168524
>do you like the Odyssey skins? Trying to get the T5?
>is there anything you want from the electrolights chest?
How about posting some background info before asking questions only literally you can answer.
>>
>>164168637
It's not that the new gods are bs because the bs threshold has been passed years ago it's more like the older gods have never been touched much at all barring a few arbitrary shifts here and there or a god one dev has a love/hate hard on
>>
#MakeAhPuchGreatAgain
>>
>>164169518
He's getting a new kit for season 4, don't worry.
He'll be broken at release, then toned down, like Rat was, and he's in a great spot now.
>>
D e d
>>
>>164173096
At least we're not as dead as the Kingdom Hearts or Bioshock generals.
Now stop fucking saying we're dead already. We get it.
>>
File: dp.png (168KB, 435x243px) Image search: [Google]
dp.png
168KB, 435x243px
>>
tacos streaming :,)
>>
Just a bump to keep it alive while I sleep.
If you're up and reading this, bump it. Don't let this be the fourth dead thread this week.
>>
File: desu.jpg (141KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
141KB, 1000x1200px
>>
>>164181601
Third. Name all of them.

1. Nox
2.???
3.???
4.???
>>
>>164182375
I said fourth as bait to get someone to reply.
>>
>>164168286
>>164168637
I'd argue that Athena and, to a lesser extent, Thor are exceptions to the room but I lack the proper facts to back up such a claim. Instead, I will theorize that if Hi-Rez focused on what made the likes of Athena and Thor such consistent picks while not having bloated kits, and then applied that to new gods we'd see less monstrosities such as release Bellona. Granted, that's just one example, and I'm sure most of us remember release Guan Yu.

My main issue with the concept of bloated kits has to do with the concept of making every God viable, at least on a competitive level. If Hi-Rez approached each new mage with the design philosophy of Ra or Agni, then by all rights that God should be useful without being bloated or over-powered. But this is just baseless conjecture and the only reason I use such an example is because Ra and Agni have not been touched in the longest time.

So where does the issue with bloated kits come into play? I would hazard a guess to say that it is because of a term coined as 'power creep'. Hi-Rez releases new Gods with more-and-more powerful kits that can out-perform other/older Gods. This, in turn, creates a steady flow of incrementally more powerful Gods with even stronger capabilities. The exception to this rule is when an under-powered God is release (i.e., Thoth) and when that occurs their numbers are adjusted to make them more 'viable'.

My argument is to stop making power creep worse than it already is by focusing on what made older Gods great and apply that philosophy when designing new Gods. This would be a step in the right direction to making Smite more properly balanced.
>>
>>164183701
Release Guan yu had bloated numbers.

For you case of Ra and Agni it's more Ra and Janus. Both are have immense utility and damage but how they do so widely varies. Thor, Ra JanusAthena don't seem bloated but it's rather the points they have are much more deeper: quality vs quantity.
>>
>>164184519
I dont get why people like the spin move. The other 3 are great, but the spin feels lame
>>
>>164184519
Like Odin appears good but his kit lacks substance. He's an ult bot more or less. compare this to Awilix more deeper in how her kit functions and meshes with other gods
>>
What's better to stare at?

Scarlet Dangerfield Neith's catsuit-clad ass, Conan Thor's glistening lats, or Ashley William's Tyr

I need one more Odyssey item
>>
>>164184654
The fact that he can level hammer or spin first based on matchup is pretty helpful.

they have kb's/norm match 3 goes first. Silence/cc you can opt to get his 1.
>>
Why doesn't Vulan's ult operate like how Erlang's root, fafnir's leap and Scylla's 2 previously?
>>
>>164187574
Like Using the ult at close range is already gimping it might as well throw Vulcan a bone.
>>
File: Scylla 4.jpg (107KB, 768x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Scylla 4.jpg
107KB, 768x1039px
>>
Anyone on ps4 wanting to party up? I'm tired of playing with people who don't know shit about the game.
>>
>>
File: Scylla (2).png (150KB, 409x414px) Image search: [Google]
Scylla (2).png
150KB, 409x414px
>>
>>
>>164202918

aww das cute
>>
>>164202918
>The Nuwa skin and card have shoes
>her cosplay doesn't
woman know what we like about nu wa.
>>
I'm looking for old SWK's HAPPY NEW YEAR voiceline. Anyone have a clue where I might find it?
**Man the game used to look so much better back then. So vibrant and colorful.**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yie2X1-dEvo
>>
>>164202918
Pretty cute.
>>
>>164210331
Try smite gamepedia.
>>
>51/55 items in hocus pocus chest
>daily reward gave me just enough gems for 1 roll today
>so ready to roll that shit
>dva aphro
>52/55 items
FUCK THIS IS HER WORST SKIN FUCK YOU JEWREZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>164195573
>tfw you will never motorboat Neith's tiddies
>tfw you will never blow rasberries on Jing Wei's tumy
>tfw Artemis will never sit on your face
>>
>>164221878
All of that is too complex

benis into vagoo
>>
>>164085628
>blurring out names in smite as if anyone gives a shit
>>
File: C1BhwNRXcAAvLIW.jpg large.jpg (215KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
C1BhwNRXcAAvLIW.jpg large.jpg
215KB, 1200x788px
Everyone enjoy a refreshing Coca-Colaâ„¢ beverage like this little cutie pie here
>>
>>164226121
kill yourself
>>
File: wew.jpg (28KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
28KB, 567x565px
>ullr goes 4-12
>when i call his shit in lobby an enemy who also didnt do well asks why anybody cares
>tell him winning is fun and throwing isnt
>he just asks me why i care and defaults to "its just a game"
>>
>roll hocus pocus chest
>see that i get aphro skin first
>freak out
>see that it's the diva skin
fuck my god damn life, i already have aphrodite. I don't even own this bitch.
>>
Haha, you sad faggots don't seriously play this game do you? The graphics are so bad I just shit myself laughing. You poor pathetic cocksuckers need to get a job so you can afford to play a real game.
>>
>>164228004
whenever somebody on the enemy team does really badly i always make the effort to join in with the the enemy team and rip his shit

fuck losers, there's no point in even playing a game if you "don't care"
>>
>>164231309
I always take the side that causes more drama

>Enemy adc says sorry for going 4-12
>Support is furious
>Say "Dont worry senpai, an adc can only be as good as his support allows him to be ;)"
>Support goes REEEEEEE
>>
File: Walls.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Walls.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>
File: Predator.gif (87KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
Predator.gif
87KB, 1280x722px
>>164201370
>>
>>164237820
WE WILL BUILD A WALL AND MAKE THE MAYAN PAID THE MANA COST FOR IT
>>
File: CwHlEH_WgAAJGS2.jpg (93KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CwHlEH_WgAAJGS2.jpg
93KB, 831x1200px
>tfw it's 2017
>>
Not ded yet
>>
>>164243563
Not in countries that matter.
>>
File: sgs2016.png (20KB, 990x537px) Image search: [Google]
sgs2016.png
20KB, 990x537px
Happy new year smiggen

Share your past year of improvement so everyone can make fun of each other
>>
is the skadi money glitch against the rules?
>>
general so dead its auto attacks come back to it
>>
>>164250236

what money glitch, travelers?
>>
>>164250354
yea
>>
>>164250383

not really a glitch, just using kaldr to the fullest
>>
>>164033561
oh shit
SMT4A rep?
dagda when?
>>
>>164167704
why does Thena sound russian to me?
>>
>>164228004
glad no one can type shit at me on console and since its console, no one uses mics either =)
>>
>>164254419

I love running into that one person that has a mic cause it's mostly them just breathing and then saying some retarded shit.

I once had a sylvanus player that must have been high as fuck, constantly talking about the pods and how we need to guard them
>>
>>164254620
haha
its most shit like "come on guys" or "don't do that", all being non descriptive.

one dude was like, play by play telling us what to do, like a commander. we still lost.
>>
>people diving enemy fountain
>they get shit on
>vvh vvh vvh

Yeah okay what the fuck do you want me to do?
>>
>>164262182
vvn vrs vvgn
every time
>>
>>164254305
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/8/8a/Athena_Special_1.ogg
>>
TWENNY SEVENTEENS.
>>
Ajax posted new shit on twitter, i'm on phone right now though. There's a new starter item that stacks or something. Someone print and post his tweets.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-01-01-01-16-12.png (73KB, 795x380px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-01-01-01-16-12.png
73KB, 795x380px
>>164273190
>>
File: Thread.jpg (38KB, 328x307px) Image search: [Google]
Thread.jpg
38KB, 328x307px
>>
when are we gonna get a decent Thana skin, he pretty much has 2 recolors, an unobtainable and a shitty robot skin(those never count)
>>
>>164275121
>he doesn't have archon
Must suck to suck.
>>
File: Arachne wraps up another whore.jpg (204KB, 1209x660px) Image search: [Google]
Arachne wraps up another whore.jpg
204KB, 1209x660px
>tfw qins and heartseeker on arachne

holy shit I just eat everything
>>
>>164275121
Thought the skellington one was all right, but I don't have it and he's my worst god so idk
>>
>friends want me to rank up in joust so we can play together
>get second pick after nox I go terra
>last dude goes amc goes 1 and 5 and surrenders at 10
>my only death was securing red buff at start and I go 1/1/2
>nox amc in a clan omg y no healing you rock cancel that I suck cocks

I didn't even want to play video games, but all my friends are working
>>
>against all magical comp
>unfortunately my team is actually just made of potato

I fucking hate playing support, literally no one knows how to do any fucking damage
>>
>>164280932
Support is actually my favorite role but I have to do solo if I actually want to win games. With enough sustain and crowd control anyone that tries to tower dive you is fucked, whereas I try that in support and the carry is backing by t2. And god forbid the support ever leave the duo lane, when I rotate as support everyone spams help duo lane and when I play carry the support is on my nuts for a month and a half.

Getting better at jungle but the only times I get to play it are when it's the rare role left open and then everyone constantly wants me to gank so I get no farm.
>>
>>164082828
>>164153801
Then you should buy a proper pc instead of using a shitty laptop you stole from a latinamerican public school.
>>
I'm not sure why I even bother solo queing conquest on console. I finally ragequit for the first time in months after the fourth game in a row of retarded carries, everyone overextending, and me the only one warding and thus the only one noticing that the other team took gold fury like eight times. The other team is teamfighting us at our phoenixes with three of our people split pushing or taking buff camps, you throw up three surrender votes and two fucktards vote no because integrity or some shit.

Literally the only thing that keeps me coming back to this game is that I've spent almost a hundred dollars on it and most of my friends play it.
>>
File: 1440247924836.jpg (14KB, 229x190px) Image search: [Google]
1440247924836.jpg
14KB, 229x190px
Why is support a better jungle in this game?
>>
File: sgs2016.png (111KB, 1843x932px) Image search: [Google]
sgs2016.png
111KB, 1843x932px
>>164245886
>>
>>164286379
>all my friends play it
I am in a bit of a different situation, all my friends play it but they get frustrated all the time so I unironically prefer solo queue. Don't get stuck in the sunk cost fallacy like they do, you'll just end up spending more money over time and waste more hours on something you don't enjoy.
>>
File: 1481924350385.png (435KB, 853x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481924350385.png
435KB, 853x477px
Why do people keep picking attack speed reliant solo laners when I can just pop a weakening curse and bully them with my ability based gods?
>>
File: 1477059980647.png (660KB, 1412x933px) Image search: [Google]
1477059980647.png
660KB, 1412x933px
>>164286379
>playing conquest
>>
File: IMG_5187.gif (999KB, 472x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5187.gif
999KB, 472x264px
I don't get it guys. Every time I play another assassin against Loki or Merc they one shot me and I've tried playing tons of assassins but they're never able to get those two down in one or two shots so I'm always their bitch. I build tons of power on my builds as well as crit and I've seen all the videos but time and time again I'll box those two and we will both land a punch and while mine taks maybe 1/4 of their health I'm literally 404 instantly and don't even get me started on Ao Kuang. That fuck literally has zero chance at beating a mercury or Loki and I guarantee you'll all say hurrr durrr I do it all the time when you really probably haven't. There is no fucking way you'll ever even come close to taking half of their health before you're dead. I'd bet $1000 that I could beat any pro at this game with mercury if he played Ao kaung because that's how pathetic that god is. I'm so mad right now because I know for a fact I could have beaten those idiots if I actually played Hel but I'm an idiot and always end up being Mercuries bitch because I almost never pick her when the other team picks a merc or Loki!
>>
>you know remember the glorious mid/late 2015 jungle serqet blink meta with blink at 45 seconds cooldown
i miss old smite, was more unbalanced but way way way way more fun.
>>
File: IMG_5900.png (287KB, 700x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5900.png
287KB, 700x563px
Also when are they going to give Hel a buff! She's needs a buff because it's not fair that she's almost always getting the short end of the stick when it comes to being a viable god in this game and I'm tired of it!
>>
File: IMG_5901.jpg (399KB, 1185x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5901.jpg
399KB, 1185x400px
Honestly would it kill them! Would it kill them to do their job and finally fix Hel! Her gold skin isn't even right because the legendary has fucking blue in it! They literally don't care about her because they're free focusing all their time on making sure other gods are overpowered when they should be focusing on her!
>>
>>164295319
Hel is already confirmed for a rework early in season 4
>>
>>164295374
Yea and I guarantee it's going to be a nerf because I don't trust Hi rez.
>>
>>164294784
>you now remember when Xing Tian was king of the solo lane
>you now remember old runforged
>you now remember when you could just walk in the other team, get 5 ult in the face, get a kill and walk away while spamming VEL
Tank meta was best meta
>>
File: IMG_5902.png (216KB, 940x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5902.png
216KB, 940x941px
I don't get why her whole body has to be gold/diamond anyways. I'm so mad right now because they could have done so much with her and it's easy things but I swear that ever god in the damn game had somebody working on them and Hel is just the sub character that they send the new guys to come up with ideas for because she's always getting messed with and getting made worse and worse. Her skin doesn't need to be gold/diamond in her outfits! It would literally look 100%. Better if they left her skin the way it was.
>>
>enemy team has hel, aphro and guan
>I'm the only one that builds anti heal

fucking shoot me
>>
File: IMG_5903.jpg (92KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5903.jpg
92KB, 500x297px
This is what I want to see for Hel in the future.

1: stun enemies when switching stances
2: start with more mana and health
3: better healing and damage
4: give mp5 to friends
>>
Can hirez add a feature so that I can block people and not get in a game with leavers
>>
File: IMG_5904.jpg (124KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5904.jpg
124KB, 500x591px
>>164296209
How about they work on the gods that need it first. You only care about yourself and so do those people. I've lost so many games because we nearly start falling behind and somebody leaves. I'm tired of people leaving the damn game and I'm tired of Hel being underpowered!
>>
>>164296398
I meant barely! I can't even type right because I'm in such a bad mood!
>>
>>164295682
There's no way her mastery skins won't get updated to the current format when she gets reworked, don't worry.
>>
>tfw every other person on your team feeds

I can get 14 kills but it doesn't mean shit when the average for my team is 4/11
>>
File: IMG_5905.jpg (114KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5905.jpg
114KB, 1024x576px
I'm not being unreasonable or asking for a miracle. All I want is to not have to work 10-20% harder than everybody else in smite when I decide to play Hel in mid lane over other gods.
>>
>Our Aphro dies 2 minutes into the game
>Instantly leaves
>It's too early to surrender

Kill me
>>
I don't know why but I'm still mad about my last game and I can't get over it!
>>
>>164297080
Know the feel, instantly shut down the game after the loss and is contemplating to open it up again, but remembers how angry I still am and decides against it.

It's been an hour now.
>>
>>164297159
>>164297080
same

its been 2 months with some motd in between
>>
>>164297159
I hate teamwork. I think that's my problem which is ironic considering my favorite character is Hel.
>>
>free chest stream is warichar today

Jajajajaja!

Do I just need to be in the chatroom or do I actually have to have the stream going?
>>
>>164297159
Cnsider yourself lucky because when I get mad I want to play more and more. I stood up all night trying to win a game and I'm usually pretty good but tonight it was just freak accident after freak accident. At one point two characters disconnected right when the game began and of course I only play Conquest and nobody ever wants to surrender so I wasted so much time in games that were clearly hopeless and I'm usually one to not want to give up but these games were just gone and teammates would sit in the tower IF YOURE NOT GOING TO SURRENDER THEN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE TOWER!!!. So before I knew it I lost like ten games in a fucking row and finally decided to play joust and won a pity game god literally gave me out of mercy because of my pitiful suffering. One of their team left and the other two were obviously new to smite so I reluctantly said that's good enough even know I know for a fact it wasn't and now I'm angry.
>>
>>164298201
Forgive the grammar. I'm tired.
>>
Is there any goddamn reason thor would build heartseeker
>>
>its the autismo Hel player again
>>164299421
No.
>>
Why did they nerf ratshit into the ground again, he does 0 damage now
>>
>>164303668
What? Lmao he's one of the top Jungle picks right now. I think the issue is you.
>>
How do I build and play Thoth? He seems to have a rather high skill floor.
>>
>>164304595
how do you build him then? his scaling is garbo
>>
>>164305985
>bumbas
>warrior
>hydra's
>jotunn's
>titan's
>magi's
>brawler's
Brawler's or the other pen items could be substituted for more defense (Shifter's, Spirit / Mantle, BoV /Bulwark) or you can get a Bloodforge too.
He has a stun, shred, and dash with built in CDR for attacking your enemies all while healing you and a mobile Thor ult, and his damage is relevant at all stages of the match. I don't know what to tell you if you think he's bad. He's been a consistent pick in the SPL and was even used in solo.
>>
Trash.
>>
>another assasin try's to 1v1 arachne if they dont get the jump on her

for what purpose? just back away and wait for her abilities to be spent or you will die
>>
>>164309789
Because the Jue Jues and Ja Jas have to prove to themselves they can win any 1v1s against anyone with their assassin.
>>
>its a carry refuses to jump all over the enemy freya carry once her pulse is down game

as fun as guardians are it is so frustrating watching others at times them get the blame
>>
how do I build Chang'e for solo lane?
>>
>>164312654
Attack speed and hp5.
>>
Rama is legit the most fun hunter
>>
>>164316540
>jingplying
>>
>>164036747
Someone's been playing Skyrim special edition
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (185KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
185KB, 1000x1000px
>3days
>not even at half of bump limit
>>
File: 1480535772206.png (268KB, 468x592px) Image search: [Google]
1480535772206.png
268KB, 468x592px
>>164317492
Thanks for bringing us one post closer.
>>
File: 1436888238027.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1436888238027.png
14KB, 364x322px
@164317998
thanks for the sweet (you)
>>
File: HPKTqw2.png (30KB, 482x573px) Image search: [Google]
HPKTqw2.png
30KB, 482x573px
No problem.
You won't get two (you)s in a row from me though, buddy.
>>
>>164311605
I'm pretty sure with just 10% CDR from Pythag's or Focus boots that the uptime on Pulse is longer than the downtime, considering the cooldown ticks down even as the ability is active.

It may just be my buddy being good at the game, but in general, Sylvanus has been a solid pick for early bullying, especially against ADCs who have no escape.
Watch out for Ymir counter-plays though.
>>
>>164316540
>not skadi
I can literally do the job of two shitters and split push like crazy.
And then theres ullr who has the best kit.
>>
>>164316540
>holding left click
>fun
>>
>>164036747
this would have been so much better as the original design
>>
File: 1461703923477.jpg (866KB, 768x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1461703923477.jpg
866KB, 768x1020px
>>
>>164323886
Not really, I like the current terra a lot better.
Terra recovery buffs W H E N
>>
Reminder to stay away from anyone with otaku or even a reference to otakus/anime in general in this- no, all games.
>>
>>164326158

What you don't like UchichaVegeta666 in your games?
>>
>>164326694
no, he's okay, pretty decent, but not the best, nice guy too.
>>
I want to sell Jing Wei.
>>
I want to sniff Jing Wei.
>>
I want to wash Jing Wei.
>>
I want to slap Jing Wei.
>>
I want to stop shit posting with an iron fist.
>>
>>164330164
enjoy your ded thred
>>
why is the smite general dead, i mean, i know the game sucks but i thought people still played at least
>>
>>164331808
Because people don't care enough to post, and 4chan is just becoming inactive since Mook is destroying this place.
And the bunch of pedophile faggots that want to fuck Jing Wei and Scylla.
>>
remember the summer of 2015 with smitebook posting and all its ideas?
goddamn, fun times.

remember the summer of 2014 with ojom shitposting and stuff?

even better times

remember the summer of 2013 with tribes butthurt posters? fuck man those were the days.
>>
>>164332284
Jing Wei is not a loli. Reddit a shit.
>>
>>164332982
Which goddess is the biggest facebook cocktease?
>>
can someone suggest a fun solo/jungler that does well in duel as well. I just want to main a rewarding god, I kinda like cance'r
>>
>>164336712
Jing Wei
>>
>>164336712
Camazotz would pretty much be the God you're looking for.
>>
>>164337389
I can't really get the hang of him, is he better in jungle or solo
>>
>>164338674
I'd say solo, but your team does lose a front liner, so safer in jungle.
If Camazotz doesn't click with you, try Rat, or maybe Erlang.
>>
>>164320890
Too bad you need pretty much no lag/lan conditions to even be able to use him.
>>
>>164332284
I know wanting to fuck Jing Wei is wrong, but she's too perfect.
>>
>>164305985
Pen and and defense. With gods like him, Thor, Camazotz and others they can build some defense and still kill pretty damn well.

This really helps them out later on in the match
>>
>>164295682

But I like the diamond skin contrast of diamond skin and blue lips.
>>
What should be changed to stop snowball games?

Not sure if Smite has it, but a lot of modern fighting games have comeback mechanics where the losing player gets increased defense or something. While it's pointless in a fighting game with rounds under a minute, I think it could work in Smite but not to the extent of giving the losing team free gold fury equivalents. Maybe increased gold and xp for taking objectives or enemy camps, so that they're forced to be aggressive if they want to come back?
>>
>>164343196

But if the enemy team snowballs chances are they'll take the objectives and camps so that would just make it worse
>>
Any tips on how to close in on enemies when your whole team picked ranged characters and you're the only assassin in joust? I kept trying because I'd try and jump in when my two teammates were spamming abilities from the tower and me having no ranged abilities would have to either just sit and watch while losing xp or go in and tank a frost to the face and get jumped by all three of them.
>>
>>164343791
The best way to stop snowballs is to defend as much as you can and try not to be aggressive and lose the game. If you defend long enough your whole team will eventually reach max level and from that point defend your Phoenix until all three of them are up and then the game will be even again and you can make a huge comeback victory.
>>
>>164345061
At max I'd have a Jing Wei or something similar split push towers while you're defending because she can easily get away when f the whole enemy team decides to jump her.
>>
>>164344845
This is the most annoying situation to ever be in.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 337x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 337x291px
Started watching dubbed anime not too long ago.
>mfw I Freya and Neith VA in the same scene
Hearing Smite VAs in anime makes anime and smite twice as fun.
>>
File: IMG_5907.jpg (153KB, 1018x785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5907.jpg
153KB, 1018x785px
Not to be rude but you all pretty much suck about posting on smite.
>>
>>164349619
I don't even play this shitty game anymore.

I just stick around to shitpost,
>>
File: IMG_5908.jpg (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5908.jpg
121KB, 500x500px
>>164349707
You do to play it. Stop trying to act better than everybody.
>>
>pick Thoth
>spend all game stroking my microcock and trying to perform autofellatio
>hide behind walls and screens
>still get kills and phat damage scores because lmao extra range
>lmao 1000+ damage ult
>never have to worry about assassins or warriors because I can just dash a million miles away whenever they get within 20 feet of me
>>
>>164317492
That's just because the thread has already died 3 times before reching bump limit.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 148x96px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 148x96px
senpai..
>>
>>164349810
I haven't logged in since October and have no desire to.
>>
>>164350474
I can lie on the internet too.
>>
Where the gems at Guan? Why did you forsake us, your brothers and children? Show us the titties of your qt asian wife!
>>
>>164352192
Yeah Guan, give me gems (PS4) you lying faggot.
>>
whats the proper build for Jing?
>>
>>164354134
Attack speed, rage, DB.
>>
>>164354134
ninja tabi, devo, ichival, exe, wind demon, deathbringer, sell ichival for obow or more crit or more attack speed or pen.
>>
>>164354134
I was gonna say to stop being a pedophile faggot, but I realized that people asking for help on this general and not getting help or getting meme replies is one of the reasons that we're so dead in the first place.
Ninja, Devo's, Ich, Exe, Wind Demon, DeathBringer, sell ich for Malice or Brawler's / Crusher
>>
>>164354678
>>164354842
>>164355036
Those were pretty quick replies for this general

is it like Voldemort, you say the name and they are alerted of someone using his name?
>>
>>164355292
i'm always here, don't play the game as often as i did or shitpost as much as before because smite and the general have gotten pretty boring this past 4 months.

The one thing i like still do is help with builds of gods i play well.
>>
>>164355292
Surely seems like it. It's nearly a prohibited name around here.
>>
I main Scylla and Jing Wei
>>
@164355667
Nice try, but I won't be giving you a (you) that easily.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 134x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 134x200px
>>164355667
>>
>>164355667
>667
ebin
>>
I really, really want golden bow to come back in season 4
>>
>>164356207
I really, really don't.
>>
Season 4 is gonna be nothing.
This game is falling to to despair
>>
>>164355036
Jing it isn't Pedophile.
>>
>>164117487
Found the 400 lbs hacker
>>
File: ss (2017-01-01 at 09.22.50).png (26KB, 1070x540px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-01 at 09.22.50).png
26KB, 1070x540px
>>164245886
I haven't played much in the way of casual matches on this account over the last month, for the record
>>
File: IMG_5909.jpg (133KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5909.jpg
133KB, 894x894px
Ah punch is overpowered. I've never been able to win against him and I'm not even joking. I can't ever recall winning a game where the other side had a punch and I always know I'm screwed whenever the enemy team picks him so I decided I'd id try him out today. Long story short we demolished the other team and a guy from our team quit after we got first death and yet I still went crazy and this was literally my first time playing this nerd. He seriously needs to get downgraded because I was getting kills way to easy yet actual likable gods like Hel are underpowered and nobody cares about them. This isn't right.
>>
>>164360684
Shut the fuck up. Your autistic ass went rambling on about Hel being a top 3 God, now you're saying Ah Puch of all people needs to be nerfed.
You are honestly the greatest shitposter / baiter I've ever seen if you are just baiting, and I hope you are, because people actually can't be as stupid or annoying as you.
>>
>>164360852
How about no. If I suck so much then how did I rape people the very first time I played him? It's because he's OP.
>>
>>164360910
I can lie to people on the internet about doing great with Zhong Kui on my first time too.
>>
>>164169640
RIP Ah puch
>>
CDR or Pen shoes on Thoth?
>>
>>164349619
Who's the winning chess player? Light Hel? How can both Hels be present?
>>
Like the issue with Poseidon is that Aegis hard counters him and he has no back up to that conundrum. He does have ways around it with his autos and whirlpool but considering that he has to build for them it doesn't come up fast enough so Poseidon often has to shrug his shoulders in the early game as his allies set up his ult yet it amounts to nothing as they avoid it with relics time and time again and Pos is stuck being irrelevant for 90 seconds.

Poseidon will stay irrelvant until they make his 2 more reliable and narrow amongst other changes to two so that he can work off it better earlier.
>>
File: [023146].png (193KB, 337x365px) Image search: [Google]
[023146].png
193KB, 337x365px
>>164360684
>le ah puch is good maymay

Now that it's 2017 I can say "2015 called and they want their meme back" without it sounding too fresh.
>>
File: IMG_5910.jpg (70KB, 736x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5910.jpg
70KB, 736x799px
>>164361013
Well I'm not even lying because I hate Punch. I think he looks ugly and I wouldn't play him for anything other than curiosity so how about that. He's just overpowered and they need to tone down his damage and range because it honestly didn't even feel fair playing him because he can just kill anybody before they get close and yet Hel isn't even powerful yet.
>>
File: IMG_5911.png (109KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5911.png
109KB, 500x477px
If they nerf Hel in season four I swear I'm going to never buy chests again and I'll probably just start playing a new game because honestly I can only take so much of them messing up my favorite character before I abandon them and I'll do it even though you guys probably don't believe me. Hel is one of the only reasons I even like to play smite.
>>
>>164362240
We would not mind at all if you quit Smite.
>>
File: IMG_5912.jpg (140KB, 1000x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5912.jpg
140KB, 1000x651px
>>164362365
Yes you say that now but a good healer can make winning the game way easier and is the most important part of smite. If you were on my team you wouldn't be saying that because I'd be saving your life so how do you feel about that because I bet you don't like it very much.
>>
>>164362546
I still want you gone from this game.
>>
>>164362705
Well it's not going to happen because the world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>164362749
Neither does it around you nor your precious Hel.
>>
File: IMG_5913.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5913.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Yes! It's about time my luck changes. This is called being rewarded for suffering.
>>
File: IMG_5914.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5914.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
A new healer has arrived and she's cute and powerful! Now I only have the Christmas Hel skin to go and I'm 100%
>>
File: IMG_5915.png (841KB, 1024x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5915.png
841KB, 1024x1103px
>>164362870
She's on the cover of the game so yea I think she's kind of important to the fans.
>>
>>164363373
Nobody pays attention to that, hel is a nobody god that is picked once in a blue moon and always by a shitter
>>
>>164363542
So you admit she's underpowered. See that you just proved my point.
>>
>>164363161
I want to see Witch Aphrodite getting spitroasted by SWK and Hun Batz.
>>
File: Ojom's Waifu.jpg (43KB, 490x455px) Image search: [Google]
Ojom's Waifu.jpg
43KB, 490x455px
>>164332982
Fuck I thought I was the only one who membered all that shit.
>>
why unable the to power pots in motd's like this one?
>>
>>164349619
what possesses people to make such cringy ass art
>>
Nike is not gonna get picked much in Worlds. Not with how her solo, jungle and supporting functions and has holes in it
>>
Could Serquet's ult please not go off on minions? Like with how close range you have to be you'd think it would work like Ao Kuangs
>>
>>164367052
because then you wouldn't be able to ult a minion and throw it's dead corpse into their group although that is very improbable
>>
>>164367145
To clarify this was a baka panic ult, didn't even know minions could spread it.
>>
>>164366935
Okay then why don't you draw a smite picture and see how good it turn out because I'm pretty sure you can't do any better. At least contribute a if you're going to complain about the artwork!
>>
File: 1451186591393.jpg (74KB, 490x699px) Image search: [Google]
1451186591393.jpg
74KB, 490x699px
>>164365803
>>
File: IMG_5916.jpg (101KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5916.jpg
101KB, 600x472px
>>164367753
They should really start allowing roll play threads in 4chan. It's actually pretty fun. If you don't like it just don't click it.
>>
File: IMG_5917.png (604KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5917.png
604KB, 800x571px
>>164370525
It's official. Hel is in with the cool crowd.

#StopHating
>>
>>164370525
>>164370747
Didn't mean to respond to myself.
>>
Smite is my favorite video game.
>>
>>164370973
Who is your favorite god?
>>
>>164371230
Nu Wa
>>
>>164371301
She needs a hyper buff.
>>
Anyone have an account with Merdusa they'd like to give me?
>>
>>164373102
just get favors and buy her faggot
>>
>>164374774
He means the limited skin, though I don't know why he wants it unless you're doing a disney skin team it's pretty boring.
>>
>>164370525
>They should really start allowing roll play threads in 4chan
That's what /qst/ is for anon
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/2016_top_sellers/
>smite is in the top 100
>>
File: IMG_5921.jpg (29KB, 258x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5921.jpg
29KB, 258x200px
Hel is angry! Look at her. It's pretty obvious she dosent want to be dressed like that.
>>
>>164373102
Wow do people not just buy the entire game? That can't be real.
>>
File: IMG_5922.jpg (284KB, 900x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5922.jpg
284KB, 900x393px
Best girls.
>>
>>164377274
kill yourself retard cunt cuck nigger bitch
>>
Can i get added to the EU clan
IGN : HeroEXE
>>
>>164363039
breh it's 2017 even consoles can take screenshots
>>
File: FUCK OFF AO KUANG.png (204KB, 424x463px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF AO KUANG.png
204KB, 424x463px
>moron heals the titan trying to dive for one kill when he could of just ulted it
>lose
>nice throw team
fucking hate susano players
>>
can we go back to te time when warriors could build full tank and rape everything while being unkillable?
this cuck adc mage meta has lasted long enough
>>
What's a good build on chiron?
Also generally speaking, are crits mandatory on hunturds?
>>
>>164385040
They should remove assassin from the game, they attract too much shitters and angry teenagers.
>>
>>164389324
I would agree with you, but hot damn arent they fun.
Just went 17-1 as ao, and I missed too many bursts.
>>
so what tank is the best now?
>>
>>164390331
>ao
>assassin

shiggy diggy
>>
Since this twitch giveaway started I got half of the items in holyday chest, had nothing before. Got like 7 odyssey chests, 3 yesterday watching on Pablo's channel.
And theirs going to give out tons of free shit during SWC.
Isn't this kind of alarming? Feels like some desperate attempt to get people back in to smite
>>
>autism no skill cancer characters only niggers who need to kill themselves main
scylla
sol
serquet
janus
awilix
isis
neith
bastet
amc
apollo
arachne
skadi
bellonigger
chronos
freya nigger piece of shit
he bo
kali
nox nigger piece of shit
nu wa
susanigger

>characters that require SKILL PRECISION ANTICIPATION AND PATIENCE
anhur
guan yu
ravana
kumbhakarna
ra
poseidon
sobek
sun wu kong
Tyr
Ullr
xing tian
Ares
Geb
Hades
osiris
vulcan

and now you've surely noticed that 90% of the no skill riskfree silver platter rewards faggot autism piece of shit gods are female characters. How so ? Because a vast majority of the playerbase is composed of filthy animeniggers weabtard cucks who don't care at all about balance,or gameplay, no the only thing that matters to these faggots is "le super strong cute gurl xd" you fucking piece of shits. These characters are specially designed for their atrophied brain to play, because every single waifu nigger is absolute TRASH video games and need the most bullshit broken cards to have a chance of playing thus sticking to the game and generating profit through skin sales. Every single of these are bloated with damage utility and a form of invincibility. That's how you pander to absolute niggers.

I don't expect to change anything with this statement since I know hirez is as much cancerous themselves, but just so you know, if you pick any of these nigger gods you're the reason this game is so horrible.
>>
>be scylla nigger piece of shit main
>shove both my entire fists up my ass before playing so my hands have that smell I like
>just kill anything that connects with my retard abilities
>have fucked up hitbox on one
>have ridiculous area burst
>turn into megajew4000mlglolpwned as my ult
>just press three and teleport all the way through the map when I misplay
>have 80 free extra power as my passive

GG GIT GUD GG GIT GUD GIT GUD HARD TO PLAY GG SOMETIMES MY ULT LEAVES 1HP AND I HAVE TO PRESS ANOTHER BUTTON CONFIRM SO HARD TO PLAY GG GIT GUD
>>
I really want to physically hurt scylla niggers honestly, like finding where they live and beating the ever loving shit out of them with vicious weapons that will mutilates every inch of their nigger face forever and mentally break them to the point of being affraid of touching a computer, you fucking piece of trash can't play a challenging character that requires smart positioning and precision, no you got the most braindead bullshit gamebreaking cancerous free win baby mode for illiterate niggers. You litterally CANNOT DIE with scylla YOU CANT DIE AT ALL WITH THIS BULLSHIT MOBILITY AND KIT FULL OF &ÀÀ TO 0 BURST YOU NEED TO FUCKING KILLS YOURSELVES HONESTLY IF YOU THINK YOURE ANYWHERE NEAR GOOD WHEN PLAYING THIS NIGGER ENABLER
>>
>>164395057
You're just sexist
>>
>>164395057
remove isis from shit and its 100% accurate
>>
oh man I'm so glad to have discovered Smiteâ„¢. You know, I'm too shit for any legit competitive online game with fair balance because my brain is incapable of understanding any concept of skill and I can only do well with characters based around ugly bullshit nigger hold my hand I suck dicks plays.
Scylla is awesome and I exclusively play her, having a kit that doesn't allow your opponent to do anything while you just instantly kill them and be allowed to teleport everywhere completely safely…wow
for once I feel accomplishment for being a massive cock gobbling rape spawned failed abortion shit stain infected with aids. And what do I learn on top of all this ? You are actually considered skilled for playing this piece of shit and the community constantly maintain this delusion of scylla=skill ?!!!

Thank you Hirez
>>
>>164395057
>kumbhakarna requires skill anticipation patience and precision
>KUMBA
Top lel
>>
File: 1481241209754.jpg (21KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
1481241209754.jpg
21KB, 620x464px
>>164363161
Anon, gimmie that sauce foe the pic
>>
>>164373102
80 bucks and it's yours
>>
>>164393669
>people who don't normally watch e-sport start to watch it because free chest
>streamer stream more smite because they will get more viewer because free chest
>more viewer on twitch
>smite get more visibility
>get more people to play the game
>Hi-rez get more money

It's called advertising anon. Also notice that this year they didn't make in-game chest giveaway, so they probably gave as much free stuff as last year.
>>
Guan plz reply
>>
>>164396541
all that they gave away on stream this year was fp.
>come on guys, we got 10 odyssey chests for you XDD
still a dying game
>>
Haven't played in awhile and came back to see how the game was doing.
You're still the same cancerous shitters all yelling at each other about who is the bigger shitter while anonymous. And there's not even any futa here anymore. What even is the point of this general? You guys aren't actually talking about the game, just hammering out the same tired autoreply shitposts from months ago.
>>
>>164397373
Thread is a reflection of the game.

Game is stale as fuck.
>>
>>164395057
this list is pretty much completely correct and so is the statement at the bottom

neith is LITERALLY the starter pre-pubescent mexican kid god, if you have any more than mastery 1 on neith or own a single skin for her that you didn't get by accident there is a 99.9% chance you:

>live in a third world country or the shittiest part of a first world country/right on the border of a third world country
>eat almost solely mcdonalds and clearance walmart foods
>speak a "language" that consists of bad english and mostly just the curse words of spanish
>have a dick like a baby chinchilla
>use gel in your hair
>have flies/gnats constantly in your house
>>
>>164367632
thats the exact level of autism and fallacious arguments i'd expect from somebody defending this >>164370747 or this >>164349619
>>
>>164395057
>Ravana
>Geb
>>>Tyr (aka the training wheels solo)
>Hard
>>
>be 5/6 on a game
>omg stop feeding you stupid fuck
>proceed to feed and give the enemy team the win
bitch, i'm trying my best and you decide to shit talk me? well i'm gonna do what you are telling me i'm doing to not make you a liar.
>>
>>164398538
>people STILL don't know this is the same tired lazy shitposting from nearly a year ago
He basically adds a god or two to the list every time he posts is and waits for replies. Seriously, is this general THIS stale that the same posts are still happening? Are the posters THIS idiotic to keep falling for it?
>>
>>164393669
wait, if you keep twitch running right now you get free shit?
>>
>>164398538
that green text is basically what it feels like to live in long beach
>>
>>164399292
my point still stands on neith, you dumb nigger
>>
>>164398538
But she's fun
>>
>>164399602
Wow gee whiz, you got me. Not like people haven't been saying that since fucking beta seeing as these literally the tutorial god. You're really breaking new ground in this stale fucking general.

Seriously, why is this still here? People are literally still talking about how Nieth is easy as if its relevant. There's nothing left to be said. This game is done.
>>
>>164399973
all that just to say what has been said

even you're stale big boy; you're staler than stale bready breadskies stalein outside in a stale hot summy day
>>
>>164400309
OK, fine. Have fun bumping your general by yourself, maybe you can keep it from drying 3 times a week.
>>
>>164400627
drying like you in a hot summys day? my stale bready baby boy?
>>
>>164399304
Yeah, yesterday I got 3 chests
Today not a single one and I had that jajaja cancer on the entire time
>>
Is it better to max my 2 or 3 second as Nike?
>>
>>164399857
Playing with a crutch god? That's the most childish this I've ever heard of!
>>
>>164401421
>>
>shitstorm about the swc being terrible this year
oh boy, supposedly scrim rooms are open rooms for everyone to see, money is low and overall other problems kek.
>>
>>164401421
There's recovery time on it, but you can AA cancel back into cleaves with your stim
>>
I'm sexually attracted to Jing Wei
>>
>>164403574
a couple of months ago wasn't there some tournament where they first started all that "plz will give chest 4 twitch views" and the fucking thing was down for THREE HOURS and then they came back and said "lol give us a minute" and it vanished for another hour? can a company host any shittier a tournament?
>>
>>164405621
Pretty sure Riot did something similar where the games were delayed for hours
>>
File: number one adc in the universe.jpg (113KB, 990x576px) Image search: [Google]
number one adc in the universe.jpg
113KB, 990x576px
>>164404116

get in line bucko
>>
>>164404116
>>164408845
Did you Anons ever see the cosplay Guan's wife did of Jing with the peacock feather wings? Dick was beyond diamonds, that midriff, those legs.
>>
Is there a better feeling than going up with 3 randoms and wrecking a 5 man premade after your 1 rando teammate left?
>>
>>164409528
Doing what you said but while using Arachne
>>
Anyone up for some team ranked on PC?
>>
>>164410471
Are you talking about Faceit? Fuck that noise, Arena ranked is beyond cancerous as everyone who plays tryhard exposes how bad the mode really is.

>No motivation to actually fight after a team takes the lead
>>
>>164117740
That looks like Wojak until you expand it, sheeeeeeeit
>>
>>164410471
no, fuck off, back to consoles with you, hope you die you fucking piece of shit, faggot nigger cunt cuck.
>>
>conquest
>call jungle
>Some guy begs me to jungle
>I figure he must really suck dick at other roles so I take ADC instead
>after 3 minutes they 4man gank us. mid calls they're coming but doesnt rotate
>gank comes literally right after the call so we don't get to tower in time
>mid stays mid even without wave and just calls "be careful"
>jungle is calling backharpies instead of rotating (he has global even)
I just ragequit the game instantly I can't understand what these people do in Conquest
>>
>>164403574
Where are the twitter discussions about this?
>>
>>164411863
were you amc ?
>>
>>164412381
no
>>
>0-11 nu wa with magus spear and gem
>2-13 herc
>both are lvl 13 lowest on enemy team is lvl 15
>f7 vote gets shot down in half a second
>>
>tfw your dumbass bacchus goes full mage so he's afraid to flop on anyone cause he'll get blown the fuck up

The dumb shit didn't even build sash
>>
File: 1408862943724.png (23KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408862943724.png
23KB, 633x758px
>>
>>164413615
Bacchus's kit is literally the most retard-proof kit in the game where you can build full damage and never get punished for it but since after my last few games where I had a Sol build triple stack and a Thanatos that died 7 times in 10 minutes I'm not surprised how stupid people can be.
>>
>>164416208
almost too coincidental that you posted this - i've literally lost 4 matches in a row in the past hour as anhur, the fucking matches are ending before they even start; 3 mages, 3 assassins, DC's, somebody running to the very cusp of the enemy tower range to spam taunt and getting fucking tyr pushed into range and getting gangbanged

fuck this garbage ass game
>>
>>164416390
Just play ranked. You may get butt hurt teammates but they usually know what they're doing at least.
>>
Live, etc.
>>
>played in beta
>stopped playing because "friends" wanted to play DOTA/league
>got busy with work and missed the short duration of Smite games
>tried to download Smite just now
>won't launch
>google the problem
>it has been happening for the last two or three years and still isn't fixed
I can see the game has really come a long way.
>>
I just got into Smite any tips for newbies? Who is the best god to start out with?
>>
Cute, Juvenile, Bird Pussy.
>>
I want Jing Wei like I want my pet bird.
With their wings clipped and locked in a cage.
>>
>>164426139
Best starters for each class for beginners
Assassins:
>Susano/Bastet
Guardian:
>Khumba/Bacchus
Hunter
>Neith/Medusa
Mage:
>Ah Puch/Kukulkan
Warrior:
Hercules/Bellona
>>
>>164428561
>suggesting fucking Ah Puch, KKK, and Medusa for beginners
Lel.
No, I'm not going by their status in meta, but those are not God's for beginners except maybe KKK's easy clear and helping get the hang of skill shots in the third person perspective.
>>
>>164395057
Idk when, but at some point most people played Scylla and it boggled my mind as to why she was so popular...
>>
>>164429848
They are pretty bad gods though and you really can't make mistakes on them.
>>
Evens - Uninstall Smite
Odds - Play this shitty game
>>
File: ImNeverPlayingConquestAgain.png (388KB, 1049x485px) Image search: [Google]
ImNeverPlayingConquestAgain.png
388KB, 1049x485px
why are people THIS bad allowed to play conquest?
>>
>>164428561
?

>>164426139
Neith for hunters
Baka for assassins
Bellona for warriors
lmao dont play guardian if you're new
scylla or Ra for mage
>>
>>164428289
I want my Jing Wei like I want coffee, sweet and full of cream
>>
How different is ranked conquest to casuals?
Every game the second someone gets a tower drop it turns into arena with towers.
>>
>>164426139
literally just play who you want.
There's overly safe gods like neith and scylla, but it's more important if you enjoy playing them.
Except FUCKING ZHONG KUI BECAUSE HI-REZ STILL HAVEN'T BUFFED HIM
>>
>>164432505
I want to treat Jing Wei like I treat my dick, beaten pink, sore and an crying tears.
>>
>>164437604
I want to watch
>>
So how irrelevant has Smite become in the last two or so years?
>>
Who was that one tripfaggot that scammed lolg and then came here?

Ujom?
Ujuum?
>>
>>164435495
Players actually know what they're doing in ranked.
It does not mean you won't not get bad players on either side teams, or people who aren't stupid, or people with non existent tempers, but you usually get paired with people who will fill a role, and pick someone they are comfortable with at that, call out, etc. Its usually worth the longer queue time, but just be warned that it becomes more taboo to pick non meta God's the higher up the ladder you go.
>>
File: Capture.png (81KB, 235x350px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
81KB, 235x350px
hirez seems to still be having some unfortunate ""mistakes""
>>
>>164443579
What is the issue? Xbox players are about 15% as good as PC players, they get 15% of the prize pool size
>>
>>164432196
If you think that's bad, that's just the tip of the iceberg. All your teammates have kills.
>>
>>164429961
Wasn't Scylla the most purchased VP at one time?
>>
>>164435495
Ranked is like MAD, you have to succ or else your teammateas will afk and have the whole ship sink
>>
Nox either needs no delay in skills when popping out of allies with her 3 or the ability to use skills while inside an ally
>>
>>164429961
Because someone got an arena penta on them when they were new, in their minds she's easy kills, basically loki syndrome.
>>
>>164445458
yeah but Poseidon has 17k at 47min
>>
Who's ready for NRG/Panthera to win yet again?
>>
>>164447403
>Giving Nox a buff

I mean I guess, but there are other gods who need buffs more.
>>
>call my lane
>pick the god for my lane
>go back to youtube while I wait for everyone to pick
>deserter 30min when I look at the screen again
I know 100% I chose a god
>>
>>164435806
>ZHONG

SO fucking bad. Can't lane, flawed as fuck, Hades but worse and even Hades is pretty meagre.
>>
>zapman was kissing dudes on stream today
>I wasn't one of them

why live
>>
>350K PRIZEPOOL LUL>350K PRIZEPOOL LUL >350K PRIZEPOOL LUL >350K PRIZEPOOL LUL >350K PRIZEPOOL LUL >350K PRIZEPOOL LUL >350K PRIZEPOOL LUL >350K PRIZEPOOL LUL >350K PRIZEPOOL LUL >350K PRIZEPOOL LUL
>>
SFM of Jing Wei when
>>
File: 60215575_p0.jpg (2MB, 4123x1394px) Image search: [Google]
60215575_p0.jpg
2MB, 4123x1394px
>>164454105
Never
>>
File: 1483378489370.jpg (346KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1483378489370.jpg
346KB, 1104x1104px
>tfw just won a duel against AMC as fafnir 5-1
That shit was fun, wouldn't do again tho since his clear was fucking ass
>>
How exactly does the report system work

I've gotten warnings for 'racist' comments for example almost directly after the game

I'm just wondering when I report the faggot that instantlocked anubis and ran mid and just stood there using his abilities while he died, does he get warnings too?
>>
>>164455891
No.
you have to be reported a lot, or someone screenshots something you've done/said and cries about it on reddit for something to happen.
>>
why dont I do damage with Cama, I basically went 5 pen items and defense and still nothing
>>
>>164458147
cause you're garbage. I used to think the same thing until I experimented a bit in jungle practice. No i ain't giving you advice figure it out yourself shitter.
>>
>>164458348
>cause you're garbage
>I used to think the same thing
>the god has been out for 2 months
so you're garbage too
>>
>>164431379
rollerino because i dont care anymore
>>
>>
Finally get to play Xing Tian solo, every other que people instantly lock warriors because omg balanced team guardians are automatically support. Went 7 and 2 with one death to tower even though some asshole hovered over geb for support then instalocked a second mage right before the cue popped (didn't matter it was a morning game). Never even needed to use my blink because the enemy all bought medi and let me walk right up to them (or dove me frequently)

Why can't I get a legit game, either I get stomped or I stomp, this honestly is turning me off the game because I'm never challenged.
>>
Someone have easy play easy kill build for hou yi? OR I will be fine if I base my elections on smite.guru?
>>
How is Chiron meta wise right now? Shit? Rare pick? Gud?
>>
>>164463135
That guy has a fetish for muscular young boys, it's kind of fucked up
>>
>>164470843
>not having a fetish for muscular young boys
What are you? straight?
>>
test
>>
>>164454105
game models are too shit for sfm, and sfm porn is horribly overrated anyway. You want smite porn then support some chink's patreon
>>
>>164087939
Meta is boring, and the devs are too afraid to mix things up.

Took a break from Smite for a solid five months until I tried picking it back up recently. Conquest is insanely dull, still, and so I am limited to only having fun in casual. They need a new meta, and a better map.
>>
>>164475096
BLACKED
>>
>>164472531
being serious for a moment here: obsesing over muscular teenagers/pre-teens and making fanart where they are even more buff than on the source is creppy.
>>
>>164475817
checked
>>
>>164465537
>either I get stomped or I stomp,
>I'm never challenged.
???
>>
How likely is the next patch that HR FINALLY, FINALLY, F I N A L L Y fix the black screen after a game when someone leaves?

why do i even ask
>>
feels so good shitting on a tyr in solo.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (52KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
52KB, 475x356px
>>164483453
>>
>>164483658
cuck
>>
>>164477856
never they havent even fixed the ban you get when the game crashes because fuck you
>>
>>164483453
And futafags will say they're not faggots.
>>
>>164484881
girls with a dick aren't gay.
>>
>>164484881
>>164484941

*sigh* here we go with the falseflaggers again…
>>
how excited are terra fags for the new skin?
>>
File: False Flag Futa Fag.png (2KB, 437x27px) Image search: [Google]
False Flag Futa Fag.png
2KB, 437x27px
>>164484941
>>
>>164485202
Looks really nice.
I still feel conflicted about her being so nerfed to the ground with people still to this day saying she is overpowered and needs more nerfs, but at least I can enjoy her skin.

>>164469274
He's just "okay".
He'll do what hunters do, and his heal tends to be noticeable, but I honestly can't remember the last time I fought someone dedicated or passionate about playing him. Whenever I fight one (I mainly play Izanami for carry) I absolutely destroy them and most pros say others do what he can but better.
>>
>>164477694
he probably is talking about hi-rez's unholy matchmaking system, he's either getting put on teams that could literally still rape ass in a 4v5 without him or he's getting put onto teams that couldn't pick their noses without accidentally jabbing themselves in the eye; there's never evenly matched teams, and i know exactly what he's talking about
>>
>>164485202
I want to see it in game before making a decision.
>>
>>164489282
>I still feel conflicted about her being so nerfed to the ground with people still to this day saying she is overpowered and needs more nerfs, but at least I can enjoy her skin.
That's the problem with "defensive" guardian, in high level play they are strong because people know what they are doing and so if you don't nerf them they become top pick/ban, but in your average game they need to be borderline OP because even with that you are barely able to keep your team alive, and you can't carry the game like a Bacchus can.
>>
>baachus still hasn't been nerfed
>Kumbha still hasn't been nerfed

>terra will never get re-buffed
>geb will never get a buff

>STILL no interesting dual-stance guardian

>literally no reason to pick anyone but sylv for a serious support

HR really need to fix guardians in S4
>>
>tfw things were looking so bright for Smite in early 2014
>tfw the game stagnated and faded into mediocrity and irrelevance
>>
File: 1451179198878.jpg (26KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
1451179198878.jpg
26KB, 399x295px
Add me to the SmGen clan please. AllahuAckbar is my Smite name.
>>
>when you come back after months of not playing just to try your shiny new shadow skin and the game turns into spec ops: the line as you brutally slaughter a bunch of elementary schoolers trying to enjoy their last day of break
>>
>>164250506
>>164250383
>>164250354

May I ask how this is achieved?
>>
>>164494208

everytime kaldr hits someone it counts, so if skadi has travelers shoes she gets extra gold

it's basically a troll as shit build anyway
>>
File: IMG_1890.jpg (75KB, 508x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.jpg
75KB, 508x534px
>>164492618

I can add you tonight if no one gets to you by then.
>>
Why are you still playing this mediocre excuse of a game? Are you a...:
>Little kid?
>Spanish boy?
>Cuck?
>Faggot?
>Waifufag?
>Weaboo?
>Cuck?
>Redditor?
>Cuck?
>Cuck?
Why don't you at least play a decent moba like... oh wait, all mobas are trash! But at least there's one made by a succesful company, Heroes of the Storm, which is still bad but it's the least bad of all. Or why don't you buy Overwatch and have fun with your friends? Oh right. You have no friends, and 40$(30$ currently) is too expensive for you, even though you have spent hundreds of dollars in this shit game for gambling chests (which are 100% proven to be rigged btw)
Anon, why don't you just kill yourself? I bet it's more fun.
>>
>>164496563
>calls others weaboos and waifufags
>posts anime girl as avatar
kindly kill yourself twice
>>
File: Space_Garlic_Dog.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Garlic_Dog.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>164496052
Yesss pleaseeeee
>>
>>164496563
Worst post
>>
>>164250236
In the past, abusing glitches to get unfair advantages/breaking the game and getting caught in the act has got people banned, but who knows. You kind of lose the right to complain if you do get banned though.
>>
>>164497312

it's not really a glitch though
>>
File: 3373101.jpg (19KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
3373101.jpg
19KB, 400x267px
>>164496563
I wanna keep fighting for mai waifu Medusa!
>>
File: tumblr_ms66k6mPOY1s0g1z4o1_500.gif (993KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms66k6mPOY1s0g1z4o1_500.gif
993KB, 500x374px
>>164496924
I am not part of this cancer. Not anymore. I'm just enlightening you all.
>>
File: 1450461296780.jpg (815KB, 1200x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1450461296780.jpg
815KB, 1200x1139px
>>164498053

No she's mine!
>>
why do fuckers in clash NEVER stay in the left lane?

its always me, a squishy mage or hunter alone by myself in left lane with 3 enemies, who can insta-rotate since they outclear me
>>
>>164292278
because then they can back and come back with teleport after buying tabi all without missing a wave
>>
>>164296035
way too many buffs. shes viable right now.

and hard cc + healing is op
>>
>>164498174
not this anon but have you considered that you are a big doodoo poop shit face that is gay ?
>>
>>164305985
because he can pretty much dash 2 times, while getting a ton of autos off

if you play on console your issue is probably landing his stun consistently.
>>
>>164312654
breastplate after boots, then its time to start buildin some hurtin bombs

>>164331808
season 3 is almost over people are tired
>>
>these idiots are still arguing
>>
>>164344845
no tips, because you chose an assassin instead of a guardian forcing your team to tower camp.
>>
>>164502610
cringe
>>
>>164361592
thats why you build fatalis and get those 300 damage autos late game.

fully built he can outbox any hunter and freya too if he can aegis her ult
>>
>>164502719
haHAA i'm 12 and a cringe at everything

i eat garbage haHAA my face scrunched up haHAA help i can't feel my face haHAA
>>
>>164502802

samefag
>>
>>164397058
the past couple weeks theyve been giving actual good shit.

got 3-4 holiday chests and a few actual odyssey chests.
>>
>>164411863
buy wards dummy.

pay attention to the clock, 75% of ganks happen at certain times
>>
Is there any game with more squandered potential than Smite?
>>
>>164469274
not too good. hunters with a steroid are way better.
hes supposed to be an ability based hunter but his abilities arent that great damage or cc wise
>>
>>164496924
you were baited

>>164496563
i bought overwatch but its easy to get sick of.
>>
>>164502951
not sure what makes you think that, or why you cringed at my other post
>>
why is He Bo still in this game?
>>
>>164496563
asuka is my wife please stop using her for lewd.
>>
File: LOKIMETA.png (101KB, 797x319px) Image search: [Google]
LOKIMETA.png
101KB, 797x319px
>>
>>164506126
shits damage and pisses off duel fags closest thing to a kamikaze god smite will get
>>
>>164496563
>spending money on smite (outside of god pack (only when it's on sale))

hahahaha you really think im that retarded?
>>
>>164506575
He's not even good in duel due to his bad early game and shit clear (having to use his 1 like three times to clear is a joke and is mana wasteful).
If you're shit enough to feed him than you deserve to lose
>>
>>164496563
I have Overwatch, Smite doesn't let me play it though.
>>
File: typical arena match.png (840KB, 728x498px) Image search: [Google]
typical arena match.png
840KB, 728x498px
>>164506551
>another 2700 gold item the 0-7 thanatos rushes
>shit ton of power and passive he cant use because he dies every ten seconds
>shitty meme sustain item even sustain has been nerfed to shit
>>
Why does Chang'es victory screen sound like she's having sex with the bunny?
>>
>>164506551
anon Loki had items that have helped him heavily and immensely and HE STILL SUCKS.

Loki sucks no if and or buts
>>
>>164506551
>people get creative
>HURR DURR TROLLS
WELL IS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT I COULD USE ITEMS INTENDED FOR MELEE AND GET THE SAME BENEFICES YOU FUCKS
>>
>>164506575
>shits damage

That stopped being a thing to even mention years ago. It's actually more notweorthy to say a mage does weaker/weak damage. Infact Hebo's damage is riskier and harder to apply
>>
>>164509294
he shits damage on a low cd is that good enough for you

>>164509085
most of those builds were shitty crutch builds that pissed off melee but got shit on by decent builds. then you had retards buying stone cutting on hou yi
>>
>>164502951
That guy who said Fatalis wasn't even me although I do recommend it.

>>164502802
Thing is his early and midgame is what he needs to function and aegis shuts that down hard.

He can only get Fatalis in the mid/late game (3rd at the earliest) and before that he needs Gem of Isolation and some pen so the time that he gets that online it's too late and even then he has to fight at a closer ranged then other adc's/inhand gods because you can only hit all 3 wave hits at less then max range so your boxing it a bit more restricted.
>>
>>164509998
>he shits damage on a low cd is that good enough for you

Not that impressive since he has to go so close to get it off sp the risk offsets that.
>>
>>164508534
He's OP in the omnipotence conquest. He stays invisible forever if he times his 1s correctly.
>>
>>164512686
and Mystical mail is a thing and he still gets btfo in various ways and you are talking about a motd.
>>
>>164506551
Sweet, more indirect Arachne buffs.
>>
>>164511694
and even then his 2 needs power to be able to make all 3 hits hit for over 450+ so his lategame fallback is pretty gimped.
>>
>>164512839
he'll just be more cancerous at low levels and outside of conq
>>
>>164514202
lots of gods who do well in low player skill levels since you can make anything work.
>>
>>164519329
i'm gonna bump my dick into your cervix bby grl
>>
Why do Scylla fags even exist when Smite has so many semen demons?
>>
>>164519616
>wanting to have sex with sandniggers

no
>>
>>164519616
Settling for mudslimes when there's Amaterasu and Jing Wei

wut?
>>
>>164519757
>sandniggers
THEY WUZ KINGS
>>
>>164519616
Because lolis are the best, anon.
>>
File: 1459030485346.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459030485346.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>>164512686
>Omnipotence
>Loki on the enemy team
>everyone gets to level 20
>people falling left and right like a horror movie
>even though half the enemy team disconnected their loki is running around preventing anyone from getting close to an objective
>commence 30 minutes of us slowly pushing through towers and phoenixes while Loki has the game of his life popping in and out of the jungle
>half of our team disconnects because of this
>eventually he decides to push back instead of just farming kills
>shoves through mid tower and phoenix in less than 30 seconds
>I respawn just in time to stun and kill him as he's taking our titan
>we take their titan just before he can respawn again
>mfw the whole fucking time
>>
File: 1482107580241.jpg (41KB, 463x386px) Image search: [Google]
1482107580241.jpg
41KB, 463x386px
>>164519616
>>
>>164523994
FRESHER
R
E
S
H
E
R
>>
Where's my edgy blood mage Hi-rez?
Where's my fluffy tailed fox goddess?
>>
File: 20161217_030405.png (1MB, 1833x936px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_030405.png
1MB, 1833x936px
>>164524702
Here you go
>>
>>164524964
That's just a skin.

I want the "totally not Ahri" goddess.
>>
File: 1483039415944.png (243KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483039415944.png
243KB, 500x500px
>TFW under a month to get Grape Xing.
>>
wow Chang'e is bullshit in Duel I can lose the early game but just camp titan and kill push objective grab red repeat until they surrender or I get titan
>>
what's so appealing about jing wei?
>>
>>164527007
Her cute never give up attitude.
>>
Can't wait to hear all the bitching from people who don't get shit for watching worlds
>>
Wait, is Odyssey over when HRX starts?
>>
>>164528015
On the 8th I believe.
>>
>>164527163
it's hi-rez's fault, if your shitty e-sport is so boring that you literally need to bait and switch people with the promise of free shit then something needs to be changed, feed a stray cat and it'll come back later for more food
>>
File: bestgirl~~.jpg (215KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl~~.jpg
215KB, 1191x670px
Which god has the most potential if played perfectly?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>164530807
Thanatos.
>>
>>164530807
Izanami.
>>
>>164530807
A hunter probably.
>>
>>164530807
overall I'd say Rama if you mean landing everything. Ullr probably pretty great too for early
>>
>>164530807
Hel

No i'm not that Hel shill, she is pretty good but her positioning must be GOAT and on top of that she's very effective in this CC heavy meta.
>>
>>164532015
>fairly effective now means most potential

ehm
>>
>>164530807
Nox
>>
it isn't autistic to pray to your main right guys
>>
>>164533436
The only exception is GUAN YU
>>
>>164533436
Of course not anon~
>>
>>164533436
>having a main
I'n sorry, but you have autism
>>
cock
>>
>>164537589
Penis
>>
>>164539890
dick
>>
KKK 2 now knocks back enemies when activated.

Vulcan ult 75 second cd

Anubis can move slower during his 1 (same MS penalty as Thanato's and his silence).
His ult now changes into a combo of Vamana's and Fafnir's.
>>
>>164541993
>KKK
That wouldn't be half bad, but you'd have to take away the knock back of his ult to compensate. Also his 2 is better used to trap people in the whirlwind.
>Vulcan
Ult spamming isn't gonna make him better. They should make the turrets stronger, but they now give away XP.
>Anubis
I always thought of this idea, why the fuck can't he just move during his 1? It's so useless to have half his kit root him. The last part is gibberish and I couldn't understand it.
>>
>>164542296
steroid ult like Vamana's and Fafnir's
>>
>>164542296
>you'd have to take away the knock back of his ult to compensate.

The knickknack is the defining factor of the ult and makes up for it's long cast time.
>>
File: 1472334719451.gif (1MB, 508x583px) Image search: [Google]
1472334719451.gif
1MB, 508x583px
>>164541993
How about KKK 2 now BACKS enemies when activated?
>>
>>164543161
But what would his death laser be? Do you mean he would be mobile during his ult and be CC immune? Cause that's a bit too powerful. Considering how long his laser is.
>>164543249
Is his 2 his dash or slow? Either way there aren't many gods that have the same type of CC more than once in their kits (can only think of Nem and Fafnir [doesn't really count since it's the same abilities] who do) so just giving him the same type of CC as his ult is kinda weird, there's many types of CC he can gain but I don't remember the last time HR just gave out CC to a god out of the blue.
>>
File: duda thirteenkeks.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
duda thirteenkeks.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>>164483453
what the fuck
>>
File: vgfcgzead.png (12KB, 344x196px) Image search: [Google]
vgfcgzead.png
12KB, 344x196px
>>164483453
>>
How do I Fafnir?
>>
>>164548786
Give the 2 to whoever shits the most damage, 3 to engage and counter engage, 1 to chase and peel. 4 when taking an objective.
>>
File: 3tpymvfaf1qlukuo.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3tpymvfaf1qlukuo.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>play a few matches of smite
>actually have fun
Didn't know they patched fun in last update
>>
>>164549098
Does transforming inside a tower change targets or is the tower locked on you?
>>
File: Are you serious.jpg (29KB, 309x421px) Image search: [Google]
Are you serious.jpg
29KB, 309x421px
>Twitch claims the HTML5 player is out for everyone
>Can't seem to access it

I really don't want to enable flash for leeching the SWC stream.
>>
>>164549605
I actually can't remember. You aren't targetable at all, which makes it a good disengage in a pinch. It probably removes the target.
>>
>>164549492
more of these?
Bellona/Aphro clotheswap?
>>
File: Forbidden love.jpg (14KB, 365x312px) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden love.jpg
14KB, 365x312px
>>164483453
Wow, how is this still up?
>>
>>164550989
Mods are deader than the general
>>
File: bess.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bess.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>164550989
Janitor has given up on me ever stopping shitting up the general, even the authorities acknowledged this zone as my exclusive shitposting ground. I've been banned countless times these past five years but I always come back and never improve the quality of my posting. All the memes here were conceived by me I used to keep a list but now it's long and no one believes me when I post it, all the shitposting is my doing. Just give up and admire cuck. smgen is my bitch
>>
File: 1458809634485.jpg (99KB, 1024x958px) Image search: [Google]
1458809634485.jpg
99KB, 1024x958px
It's snowing where I live, post cute Skadi
>>
>>164557703
Neith takes more skill than Skadi.
>>
File: 1463417075607.jpg (146KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
1463417075607.jpg
146KB, 1024x684px
>>164557734
That's wrong and you know it
>>
If I "accidentally" join Ranked Conquest games to try and boost my way through placing, am I going to hell?
>>
>>164559072
Yes
>>
File: 06a92d81dcd3159b40cf49493b8d0daf.jpg (152KB, 736x1107px) Image search: [Google]
06a92d81dcd3159b40cf49493b8d0daf.jpg
152KB, 736x1107px
So what god do you want to see in the celtic pantheon?
For me it's Cailleach/Beira, the mother of all gods and the personification of winter.
>>
>>164562562

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lugh
>>
>>164562868
Pretty sure the first two celtic god will be Lugh and the Morrigan
>>
>thread is litterally from last year

Smiteshits when will they ever learn
>>
Is it worth making a twitch account for SWC rewards?
>>
>>164549098
I've read some opinions that Fafnir is more of a counter-initiator. Is this generally true? If not, why?
>>
>>164566282
I haven't bothered with any of the rewards since they removed codes and switched to having to afk in twitch.
>>
>>164566351
Almost all of his CC is single-target, except for his disarm. With a disarm as one of his CC options, turning the tables on an adc or jungler comes naturally, whereas a disarm is less useful on direct engage.

He's still fine to engage, but he won't be setting up team wipes as well as someone like Ymir or Athena.
>>
>>164566282
Yes, got something like 1000 gems worth of chest by doing that.
>>
>>164483453
>no milky cumshot
gay
>>
>>164566827
About damn time.
>>
>>164566605
So, he works better with a jungler or solo laner with a good initiation?
>>
>>164566351
Yes, because of his dragon form, it's better to let the other team engage then turn into a dragon, it will be harder for them to avoid the dot.
>>
>>164567216
That's a fair assessment.
>>
Holy shit, the official forums are garbage. I would take all the futaposting then go there again. I think I lost 10 IQ points skimming a few threads.
>>
>>164570497
Most people on the official forum are shitter of the highest caliber who think they are better than pro.
Like I remember a guy thinking that 1400 smite guru score was good.
>>
File: Cgpn8xyW0AEon1F.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cgpn8xyW0AEon1F.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>
File: SkinShot_Vulcan_Ironsmith.png (581KB, 666x599px) Image search: [Google]
SkinShot_Vulcan_Ironsmith.png
581KB, 666x599px
>>
Vulcan probably gets back at Aphrodite cucking him by banging Bellona instead
>>
File: 1453407422923.png (328KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1453407422923.png
328KB, 700x685px
>>
File: IMG_1980.png (777KB, 992x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1980.png
777KB, 992x974px
>>164497142

Oh god damn it I forgot. Do you still need an invite?
>>
>Open Divine chest
>TSM Apollo

FUCKING. CUNTS. Two skins for worst God?!
>>
New Janus skin is up for Twitch Primers.
>>
>>164583170

Oh, it's just the jandroid skin, turned purple with the twitch logo, and no vp

Fucking sweet dude!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>164584140
>expecting a lot for a free skin
>>
>>164584596

I just don't understand the point. At least twitch ymir was like a copy of a skin that's impossible to get at this point. This? A shitty recolor of a 400 gem skin that anyone can buy?

Why waste the time and effort making it?
>>
>>164584745
>At least twitch ymir was like a copy of a skin that's impossible to get at this point
Got the first twitch Ymir with the linked acount thing last month.
>>
>>164585016

Well grats then, go play the lottery
>>
>>164584745
I like the purple, and its literally just a free promotional skin. Also, Twitch Ymir is literally just a purple Ymir. It doesn't look like Cacodemon.
It exists to promote, so that's what it'll do. Almost every single promotional skin is just a character wearing something different that represents the brand. This isn't any different.
>>
>>164585712

>Cacodemon

The fuck are you talking about

Go look at Ymir's skins, there's Boss Twitchymir and Twitchymir
>>
>>164586007
You said copy of a skin that's impossible to get.
The skins are literally copy and paste with a crown on one, and I have both, so just sucks to be you I guess.
>>
File: cbd.gif (396KB, 680x385px) Image search: [Google]
cbd.gif
396KB, 680x385px
>>164586143

>he doesn't even know how you originally got twitchymir
>>
When is the last day to buy an odyssey skin?
>>
>>164586614
Next patch I think
>>
>>164587997
Is it known when it will be?
>>
>>164588418

Probably the tuesday after worlds

But I wouldn't wait too long, you got the gem sale going on right now
>>
>anubis buys med
>vs a nike,athena, and bastet
>pushes up lanes then feeds
>gg team is garbage
fucker even said who cares it casual like he plays ranked
>>
>>164580457
I would very much like it if you killed yourself.
>>
File: 1437143955483.png (565KB, 900x583px) Image search: [Google]
1437143955483.png
565KB, 900x583px
>>
File: Sol.jpg (223KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sol.jpg
223KB, 900x1200px
>>164589246
You know all he does is get in the way, right?
>>
Anyone else really like Mail of Renewal? As a support player, I love how it lets you snowball in teamfights.
>>
>>164592095
I love getting it in assault.
>>
Stay liv
>>
Fuuuuuuck

tfw you pick one of your better gods, miss absolutely everything the entire game and your team is not doing so bad that they wanna surrender so you are forced to miss abilities and get tilted for the next 30 minutes,
>>
File: Cj5GhQNW0AI2McY.jpg (146KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cj5GhQNW0AI2McY.jpg
146KB, 1024x640px
>>
>>164595481
Fafnir's fun. Don't know why I didn't play him earlier, other than that I was really enjoying Bacchus at the time.

t. guy asking about how to play Fafnir earlier
>>
Is it worth buying 1 month of prime for that Janus skin?
>>
>>164597903
Not really.
>>164595481
Ew.
>>
>>164597903
Can't you get one month for free with amazon or something?
>>
>>164598631
I already did that to get that Twitch Ymir skin, kind of dissapointed with it though desu since his walls dont have the twitch icon on them. With this skin though Janus's portal has it on them
>>
When can we see some new faces in the SPL?
>>
>>164592095
a year back when it was really good yes, loved it on nezha.
>>
>>164604419
>Mail of renewal will never give physical protection anymore
So outside of meme build like Herc and Chaac with gauntlet of thebe, is there any reason to build an item from the Glowing Emerald tree outside of assault?
>>
File: SkinShot_Bellona_Enyo.png (511KB, 666x599px) Image search: [Google]
SkinShot_Bellona_Enyo.png
511KB, 666x599px
smite tactics is in beta now and they released the enyo bellona skin, and the tactics frame. they are part of the founders pack for that game.
>>
>>164604771
I like picking it up as a last item as a support.
>>
>>164605296
fuck tactics, they didn't send me a key with the first wave of testers even tho i sucked scott's dick on twitter and my hirez account is 6 years old.

I even played all their games before and got invited to their beta tests in the first or second wave.

fuck tactics i hope it fucking fails and everybody working there kill themselves.
>>
>>164605663
that seems a bit excessive.
>>
is there a correct way to play Zhong
>>
>>164608538
Don't pick him.
>>
>>164591052
Best girl.
>>
>>164609629
He's referring to Athena.
Everyone knows snek is not to be trusted.
>>
>>164610126
He obviously means Medusa.
Of course she can be trusted.
>>
>>164610351
Tell that to /xcg/.
>>
>>164610492
I wish I got the reference to Xcom, but I don't, since I've never played it.
>>
>>164610981
The newest game has snek waifus.

You should try it, you fucking degenerate.
>>
File: Catastrophe.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Catastrophe.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I don't know how much cats I spawned at that point but it manged to tank my fps from 150 to 15.
>>
File: It keeps going.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
It keeps going.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164612457
Also this happened. A few autos manage to stop the infinite orange 90's from popping up
>>
>>164608538
There is but it won't prevent foes from dumping on you.
>>
where all da futa women at?
>>
File: Sppoky.png (39KB, 456x364px) Image search: [Google]
Sppoky.png
39KB, 456x364px
>>164610351
>She became as vile on the inside as she is on the outside

defend this medusafags
>>
It is time for the bullying. Name a god to be bullied that is not Rama, Nemesis, Khumba, Hel, or Scylla, as they have been bullied before.
>>
>get into smite tactics alpha
>its mildly fun
>>
>>164618874
Sol.
Fuck that bitch it is impossible to defeat her as a melee god and her regen at late is completly stupid, just as her players.
>>
>>164617904
Replace vile with beautiful.
>>
>>164612457
>>164612605

no one is checking this out?
>>
>>164618874
Jing
>>
>>164620737
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/2/28/Amaterasu_Taunt_Directed_Sol.ogg

That's all I got. She's way too new.
>>
File: Izanami.png (192KB, 264x506px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami.png
192KB, 264x506px
I FUCKING KNEW IT

EAT SHIT, NERDS.
>>
does anyone else get framelag from Terras ulti?
>>
holy shit I can't carry these fucking idiots in this MOTD
>be 4-0 with a hunter
>get tower by myself and BK
>die literally fucking ONCE but leave the two other guys at around 10% health
>my idiot team mate ODIN (odin) misses every fucking ability and goes 100-0
>just f6 cause I can't even carry when I have 100k player damage in 15 minutes
>>
>>164623326
>Playing smite alone
It's your fault
>>
I think I've hit my first skillcheck and I dunno how to improve out of it. Currently sitting on Plat3-5 in all modes and I'm having trouble progressing, often losing and gaining a rank a day. What's a good way to upgrade myself? I'm using meta builds and meta gods as to not cuck myself so its not that
>>
>>164626890
Try not using Meta Gods.
>>
>oh whats that you're doing good
>oh the enemy ragequit so his team surrended at 10

>oh you're doing poorly/playing with horrible teammates
>oh they don't want to surrender
>>
BIG
>>
THE
>>
>>164627551
what so he can wow them with le wack Thantatos jungle and Hel mid?
>>
>>164629047
Yeah I've said before that snowballing kinda kills the fun in this game for me. The most fun I have is when everyone leaves solo lane alone early game
>>
File: proo.png (234KB, 1383x335px) Image search: [Google]
proo.png
234KB, 1383x335px
Long time arena player here should I get ranked in conquest or no? I've never played ranked in this game but kinda wanna get into it now. Do you get anything for getting ranked and any tips?
>>
File: statsss.png (93KB, 947x702px) Image search: [Google]
statsss.png
93KB, 947x702px
>>164635947
my stats~
>>
>>164635947
Nope, your time has passed, I suggest looking into another game. Seriously, you spent that much time in the WORST mode to develop builds and learn god patterns, WITH ASSASSINS MOSTLY. Just end it here, you're never getting pro or near Plat/Diamond
>>
>>164636323
Its the game mode that I came to smite for. Its not my main game I play lol mainly(im plat 2 in that game).
>>
File: lewd scylla.png (681KB, 558x888px) Image search: [Google]
lewd scylla.png
681KB, 558x888px
>>
>>164641063
DELET
>>
File: comebackkk.png (1MB, 1733x775px) Image search: [Google]
comebackkk.png
1MB, 1733x775px
Reminder you can come back from anything if you play well. We were down to only the titan for 20mins.
>>
>>164644079
What an awful build.
>>
>>164644146
I'm a nub I know~
>>
>>164644146
Whats a good art build then?
>>
>>164644283
manikin scepter, Devourer's Touch, Focused Voidblade, Focused Voidblade, Golden bow, Malice, sell scepter for qin's blades.
>>
>>164644574
Oops, didn't see I put voidblade twice, throw a rage in there too.
>>
File: lolss.png (91KB, 956x788px) Image search: [Google]
lolss.png
91KB, 956x788px
>>164644574
What was wrong with my build? I still did the most dmg in the game. Also the fuck is up with these ranks?
>>
I'm level 30 with 3 iamonds however, it's been like a year or two since I've played a conquest match.

Should I just give up, will I not just be grouped with people that knows what they are doing while I'm left looking like a complete retard?
>>
1 more game until I'm ranked for the 1s time.
I'm
>>164635947
>>164636148
>>
>>164648640
New thread
Thread posts: 754
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.