[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMITE General /smgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 23

File: 1435356579003.jpg (861KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1435356579003.jpg
861KB, 768x1024px
Dead At Night Edition

>PC 3.24 - Journey to HRX
https://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-journey-to-hrx-3-24-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.24 - Journey to HRX
https://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-journey-to-hrx-3-24-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
http://www.smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
https://www.smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
http://esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
https://www.curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
http://status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
http://pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
https://discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread: >>163646426
>>
You faggots better actually keep the general alive this time
>>
File: 1470021577471.png (75KB, 439x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470021577471.png
75KB, 439x495px
>>163818364
Dead game and also thank fuck it is only 3 joust matches and not three joust wins. Fucking retards left and right. My favorite was the guy who could only speak Russian and the pussy Skadi who ran at the slightest sign of combat.
>>
>>163818661
I won the first two. The first one, the enemy Loki DC'd so ez. Second, I just snowballed while spamming VEL with Nutcromancer. Then I lost the third one because our team comp was really shitty and got pushed in too easy.
>>
>did really well as khumba my first 2 joust games
>hunters feed their brains out and I lose
>last game I feed my brains out with khumba
>hunter carries and wins us the game
really makes me think
>>
Went 0-9 as Artemis against Skadi, a couple mistakes I made were picking up sprint first and building pen late but I still maintain that my team was responsible. I was outclearing her and killing her dog at one point, Susan decides to invade and she instantly kills him then me because my ult wasn't up, meanwhile my support sits with me until level 10 getting us both killed when mid and jungle come over, plus four people were in a clan on their team.

How tf do I get better at duo lane, when I play support I apparently overestimate my carry and rotate too early and when I play carry I can't do shit after early game
>>
Okay /smgen/ what is the best gamemode?
>>
>>163820570
Conquest.
>>
>>163820541
This story is wack as fuck.
>>
File: 1477059980647.png (660KB, 1412x933px) Image search: [Google]
1477059980647.png
660KB, 1412x933px
>>163820570
>unironically playing anything other than conquest
>>
>>163822308
>>163823337
>conquest elitism
Play what you have the most fun with.
>>
>>163820570
Clash, it's conquest but because the games are shorter you won't suffer as long if your team is retarded
>>
any news about a gem sale?
>>
>>163826357
No, and we just got a gems event, so probably not in the near future.
>>
https://www.smitegame.com/holiday-ultimate-god-pack-sale/
For those who don't have it the ultimate god packs is 50% off untill january 9th.
>>
File: IMG_3575.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3575.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
Why is it that nobody will initiate fights but as soon as you do and almost have a kill somebody swoops in and takes it. I just went 1-9-21 with a magic doing 70-90% damage on all those assists and got told I suck for dying when literally nobody would initiate the battle including the two tanks so either I'd almost get a kill and have it stolen or be have to be the first one in a team fight and get raped before the team jumps in or both teams would literally just stand there poking at each other while we were losing the poking battle.
>>
File: rena laughing.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
rena laughing.gif
1MB, 250x250px
tfw the 1-9 Ah Puch calls the team retarded
>>
>>163833185
>Ah Punch

I don't play weak gods.
>>
>finally get the amc skin, thank god i never have to play ranked again
>cue up casual
>me and the enemy jungler are the only people who know what they're doing, since I'm a support I die peeling him four times while the rest of my time obliviously pushes every tower, takes no camps, and places no wards
>we win because our zeus is an arena pro and the enemy doesn't know how to punish him after their jungler inevitably leaves

It was like I was smurfing or something, should have done an attack speed build
>>
>>163835797
Tried another conquest, two people lock assassins so I do too to be funny. The entire enemy team locks assassins and I shit on them completely, end up going 22 and 3 with one death being to phoenix and two to me diving their titan to secure kills.

Best part was I was rank 1 Arachne against a rank X Arachne, who went 8 and 15.
>>
>tfw no jing wei gf
>>
>>163820570
Conquest. I do like Arena if I don't have the time for a Conquest match. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Domination were to come back and replace either Siege or Clash.
>>
Who has the best tits in Smite and why is it Kumbhakarna?
>>
>>163848136
Cupid.
>>
Anyone get gems from the Christmas giveaway from Guan?
>>
>>163848136
jing wei pre-reddit update
>>
>>163818661
>>163833185
>tfw the 6-7 Bacchus calls the 4-1 Kukul useless and threatens to report him

lol?
>>
>>163848534
Tbh, Reddit is better than the official forums
>>
>tfw want to fuck Jing Wei but don't want to go to jail and get buttfucked by tatoo wearing men all night long

life sucks sometimes
>>
>>163848524
Two convention skins. Guan and Kali.
>>
>>163835165

He really sucks bad
>>
Where did it go all wrong, smgen? Did we just run out of shitposters or was it Overshit?
>>
>>163858423
Both.
And because we still have shitty casual modes like Siege.
>>
>>163858501
Them constantly making casual modes instead of focusing on Conquest was indeed also a factor.
>>
>tfw your teammates won't f6 because they're "not pussies"
>literally hug their towers and pheonixes all fucking game, won't try to take a fight ever

Uh huh
>>
>everyone here giving advice either never plays conquest or are below silver
lel, at least the discord has a couple good players. Okay maybe like 1 semi pro and the rest are cucks.
>>
>>163861084
>discord shitters
You are a shitter if you associate with this thread in any non-anonymous way
>>
I want to spank Jing Wei.
>>
>tfw your zeus plays super aggressive but keeps getting dunked on every time

I died so many times trying to keep his stupid ass alive

was spamming vrr when the dumb shit had literally 100 hp and kept wanting to fight
>>
>>163861479
Pretty sure if you post here or on reddit you're a shitter. Good players stick to their inner circle and don't bother asking for advice on some shitty imageboards
>>
I want to tickle Jing Wei.
>>
File: 1480535772206.png (268KB, 468x592px) Image search: [Google]
1480535772206.png
268KB, 468x592px
>>163861084
>in diamond
>give people advice
>they post hours later saying thanks to me and showing their success
Happened like three times only, but feels good.
>>
>>163862630
whats your main role and give me advice now please i'll give you gems
>>
>>163862470
I want to explain that throwing stones into the ocean only raises the water level and does not deplete the water to Jing Wei
>>
>>163862730
I suppose main roles would be mid or carry, but in ranked, you have to have at least three Gods you're capable of using for every role. Don't be that guy that screws up an entire game because your God was banned out.
What advice do you need?
>>
>>163862738
I want to punish Jing Wei for not understanding that throwing stones into the ocean only raises the water level and does not deplete the water.
>>
>>163862903
i have 81 gods mastered and can say i am good with about 5. How to land autos
>>
>conqucks keep insisting people play their shitty meme mode despite jewrez ignoring it
>tfw only play siege

desu
>>
>>163862903
If you're trying to get into ranked after a few months of casual conquest, how much of an issue is it if you can't jungle well? With that said, I probably won't start ranked until the Season 4 hard reset. For other roles, picking ones that I'm comfortable and have decent winrates with, I have the following:

>ADC
Hou Yi
Neith
Jing Wei

>Support
Bacchus
Ares
Kumba

>Mid
Kukulkan
Scylla
Chiron
Nu Wa

>Solo
Vamana
Nike
Bellona
Chaac
>>
>>163863332
I want to spank Jing Wei for going out at night against her father's wishes which led to her untimely death
>>
>>163863529
>how to land autos
Let go of the right click. Understand that when firing an auto, your God moves slower, and if you continuously miss, your enemy has I believe moves 50% faster than you, so you're bound to miss and miss. Let go of it, don't do anything, collect yourself, aim, then fire, don't just keep going because you'll never hit.
Practice a bit with Fatalis then learn to play without it if its that difficult for you. Just don't get too discouraged when you miss them, because we all do at some point, and it may have been a small or really big opportunity.
Also, definitely stay away from Izanami and or Rama if hitting autos is difficult for you. Capitalize on the God's you're good with, but at least try raising that number to 10. The game is diverse enough for hopefully multiple characters to stand out to you and that click with you.
>>163863651
Jungling is definitely the hardest role, or at least tied with support. Its a significant issue in higher level games. In Mid, even if you clear every wave and don't die, if the opposing mid and jungler find themselves having most control of elementals and or both mid and back harpies, you will find yourself 1-3 levels behind the opposing mid and not know why. If you get behind as a jungler, its extremely easy to feed to the mage that's higher than you, and significantly easy for the enemy jungler to gank a lane and you not being able to do anything about it, meaning everyone gets behind, and you lose. Your ability to control what occurs in the jungle and your awareness of the enemy is key. So, its definitely an issue if you cannot jungle, take the time in casuals now to learn about it and experience it. Get some friends to play with so you don't get hated to death if you make mistakes. The God's you listed all fill their own specific roles and you'll be fine in that regard.
>>
All advice given in this thread should be exclusively for conquest. None of the maps matter at all, they're just training wheels to get you into the mode the game is actually balanced around (Except Ah Puch)
>>
>>163864092
edgy
>>
>>163861520
I want to see Posedion release the Kkaken on Jing Wei
>>
I want to catch Jing Wei.
>>
>>163867682
When you say "release the Kraken," is it a euphemism for his penis or literally releasing the Kraken to have its way with Jing Wei?
>>
>>163865197
Siege should have been a 5v5 map where jungling or trilaning is possible.

Like really limted room t work with in Siege and it really needs to be bigger or at least have side jungles + reimplmentation of the previous jungle fog.
>>
>>163867883
you need to watch more hentai my friendo
>>
File: 1479757250405.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479757250405.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>163867883
Both
>>
Ashur, draw Leia slave costume Jing.
>>
>>163871968
>Jing

You mean Scylla.
>>
>>163872073
>Scylla
who?
>>
File: 1436853506149.jpg (91KB, 704x425px) Image search: [Google]
1436853506149.jpg
91KB, 704x425px
>>163872304
>>
>>163872519
gross
>>
how come the only counter items for lifesteal when playing physical against physical is fucking beatstick, it doesnt cut it. and some gods can just dodge curse so its usually useless
>>
>>163871968
>Asking that shitty drawfag to draw is abominations
>not asking any of the other actually good drawfags
>>
>>163872805

nemean basically cancels out lifesteal
>>
>>163873239
>other actually good drawfags
we have those?
>>
>nigger loki literally spends the entire game trying to backdoor
>>
>>163872805
Beat stick is easy as fuck to apply.
Curse you have use it at a moment they can't escape it.
>>
did I miss the Japanese chest? should I care about it?
>>
>>163837609
Well aren't you a though guy huh?
>>
this game is pure fucking dogshit, it takes one button to negate all your efforts to land a perfect combo of your kit. any leap dash or teleport just make a whole kit worthless and I don't even take beads/aegis into account.

>4 abilities < 1 leap

go rot in hell hirez niggers
>>
>>163880306
You should consider to git gud

>Spam abilities
>Not thinking if the other god can jump/leap to bait it or force it and then act accordingly
>Did I say git gud u fucking casul?
>>
>>163881092
you should consider do go fornicate with your mom the big fat whore retarded shill fanboy
>>
>>163881559
>Not discussing why I'm wrong
>Saying amazingly creative insult like "Go fck ur fat mom lul" never EVER heard before

You definitely need to git gud u fucking casul, next time think before whining, go play fucking minecraft
>>
>>163882075
your
mom
the
big
fat
whore
>>
File: IMG_5879.jpg (171KB, 1024x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5879.jpg
171KB, 1024x829px
>>163848534
I don't get it? Did her old character model have curves or something because she's totally flat now. (Just started playing a couple months ago)
>>
So what exactly is the point, or goal, of Artemis? Everyone says she has a fantastic late game, but she basically does what other hunters do except for her great ult. Rama also has an AS buff, so she really just has that extra crit chance compared to others. I know you don't build fatalis on hunters, but are you supposed to for specifically her?
I've been going the standard Devo's, Ninja, Ich, Exe, DB, WD, sell ich for Malice or Brawler's or Titan's
>>
>>163883667
She's great late, but can't even push her wave in early, not even hit all minions with her 3. Not worth it, you just have safer options than her
>>
>>163883667
you fuck your mom the big fat whore that's what you're supposed to do
>>
>>163883667
she's basically an ult bot, most arts i know can't land an auto without it so that's why they pick her.
>>
>>163883859
Is AMC better than Art?
>>
Post your top 3 Gods in each category and we'll rate each other
>Assassin
Kali
Mercury
Ne Zha
>Hunter
Chiron
Ullr
Ah Muzen Cab
>Mage
Kukulkan
Zeus
Hades
>Support
Sobek
Khumbakarna
Khepri
>Warrior
Tyr
Vamana
Nike
>>
>>163887546
>Assassin
Arachne
Serqet
Nemesis. I only ever use Arachne though with her being my only rank 10. I dislike most assassins.
>Hunter
Izanami
Medusa
Cupid
>Mage
Nox
Ah Puch
Sol
>Guardian
Khepri
Terra
Ymir
>Warrior
Nike and Ama. I don't use any others and would not see myself using them except maybe Bellona or Hercules
Your taste in mages is good, everything else is shit.
>>
>>163887546
>ass
all fun
>hunters
they all fucking suck except ullr. he's fun and good
>mage
hades is my nigga ima ignore the rest
>supp
sobek is cool khumba is a try hard piece of ass
>warr
i saw nike and felt like deleting my reply, you sad, sad noob
>>
>>163887485
He has great early, one of the best pushers. But not worthy, he's even less safer than artemis. At least she has an ult with cc for teamfights (can use it to escape ganks) and a cripple.

AMC has damage and nothing more to offer
>>
>>163888317
>>163888716
If I'm being totally honest, the only God I would play if given the chance would be __Tyr__
>>
Bastet is so lame.
>>
>>163889365
The difference between Artemis and AMC with their deployables being wards that caused Art to lose hers ages ago is that Artemis has much better stopping power, viable range of retreat and disengagement.

Like the thing holding her back from being a stable pick is clear. What's holding AMC back is notably much more since not even free weaker wards helps him since he's still very gankable.
>>
Where did everyone go?
>>
>>163899249
I'm here anon.
>>
>>163894328
Shame. Solid Hornet skin is dope
>>
File: penguino.jpg (29KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
penguino.jpg
29KB, 500x328px
>>163899249
i still post from time to time, i've only been playing this game for a year now and I already find it a chore to play. I just shitpost now to bump but even then just feel like this place should die. In all seriousness if S4 doesn't bring something nice and new to the game it will die by then end of the season, the killer being some big name SPL team disbanding. It's only gonna take one big name for the whole scene to fall, then into the trash this game goes. I think EGR are going to disband next if they don't win Worlds this year (which i doubt, it's gonna be Panthera or Enemy) and on top of that most players are fucking old, most on the bad side of their 20s.
Also this whole """""""meta changer"""""" god isn't gonna change shit, what's it gonna be, a mana less god (most likely a Hunter or some shit), kek who fucking cares. Gods aren't gonna change any meta, just look at this years top releases. The only ones that were good (Raijin, Fafnir, Terra,Susano, Amateratsu) got nerfed to absolute shit while Hi Rez buffed random fucking gods that didn't need buffs (Osiris, Tyr, Khepri, Scylla). It's at the point where the nerfs don't mater at all since pros will just use whatever new god that was buffed last patch, making it meta not based on skill but Hi-Rezs fuck ups. They seriously need a team of collective pros in there to say "Fuck off Hi-Rez, Hou Yi doesn't need that buff just cause he's getting a skin you fucking idiots" or "instead of buffing a god to the point of being stronger than release, how about reverting an old nerf?"

These people are lost though, there's no saving the game.
>>
>>163894328
I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again: They should replace his swarm with a dash ability like blue beetle's Stick And Move (http://infinitecrisis.gamepedia.com/Blue_Beetle). That or they can turn it into yet another generic dash that damages people he goes though, with an area as wide as swarm's.
>>
>>163901225
But then he'd have no clear, and he would be even worse? They should just give him something to his ult, a transformation that makes him get "in flight" or maybe have it so it's like a dual stance.
>>
>>163901030
Esports is actually that big?
>>
>>163901618
His honey is good enough for clearing though. Maybe if they reverted a bit of the nerfs he got to it's clear capabilities.

if he got an ability that let him switch to a "flight" mode, he'd have to sacrifice damage and clear in that stance too.
>>
>>163901884
It's a big part of their revenue, yeah.
>>
>>163888716
>hating Chiron and AMC
Go back to huffing Rama's farts, faggot.
>>
>>163904337
the only farts i would suck are jing weis and she's better than the both of those shits
>>
>>163904419
how many blowjobs did she give you to say that?
>>
>tfw ywn have Neith as your momfu
>>
>>163904740
why would you want a mom that gets fucked by anything that has dick?
>>
Why is this general always so dead near the end of the season?
>>
>>163906305
DELET

Neith is a faithful, kind mother. She is not a slut.
>>
>>163906490
>>163906305
The only girls who get dicked daily are Aphro and Freya
>>
>>163906490
yes she is. you'll have a different guy coming into your house every day
>>
>>163906646
No, only her good friend Awilix visits every day. Neith is not getting dicked by strange men.
>>
File: Smug 18.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
Smug 18.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>163907272
>>
>>163907272
of course she would bring her slutty friends to join her slutty activities, that's what sluts do.
>>
File: Parrot shares its food.webm (1006KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Parrot shares its food.webm
1006KB, 640x360px
What's the definitive guide on how to git gud at this game?
>>
>>163909539
Watch the pros
Do what the pros do
>>
>>163909539
Bait, CC, burst
Ward
Pots for sustain (none of my friends buy them then wonder how I keep destroying their team)
>>
>>163901030
>Amaterasu
>nerfed to shit
She had 2 little deserved nerf and wasn't modified since mars. She is still good, probably the best warrior to have in teamfight but it's compensated by a mediocre laning phase.
She is far from being absolute shit.

Also how can you talk about good god released on 2016 without talking about Erlang Shen? His kit is boring but the guy was seen at pro level as solo, support and jungler.

Also Khepri needed a buff, the guy is probably the most nerfed god in the history of the game, Fafnir and Terra nerf are a joke compared to what Khepri went through.
>>
Meta and elitism aside, which gods do you have most fun playing casually?
Mine:
>Sun Wukong
>Fenrir
>Agni
>Fafnir
>>
If assault can work to give both teams a healer how come it can't make both teams balanced? Too many times I lose with an all physical team (sometimes I win but that's just the enemy being stupid)
>>
>>163915163
Wukong definitely, and I even do good with him playing seriously. I might lose lane but I won't die to an AA god like Ravana, and in a team fight I'm way more useful since Wukong can put out a lot of area damage if you use him correctly.

Xing Tian because HP5 and never dying, hitting the breath on a low enemy who uses sanctuary then dies from dot after is fun

Geb because rolling around at the speed of sound, I always rush cooldown but my team still throws a fit because I can only shield one of the two retards that dived at a time, attack speed build is also really fun (on all guardians)

Vamana because dash in throw umbrellas ult come out of ult throw more umbrellas and dash out

Hel because did you just step into my personal space ded

Xba because ult and kill objectives outside of their range
>>
>>163915163
Bellona
Odin
Bacchus
Fenrir
>>
>>163915163
> Anubis is always really fun to play, even if he's not viable at all (There are exceptions but very limited)
>Aphro my girl and most played god, pair her with a good assassin or warrior and if u reach late you won
> Ra, sweet snipes and kakakaka
>>
>>163915163
>Bellona
>Guan yu
>Tyr
>Athena

Btw, how can I know if a god will be better with a dmg build or a penetration build? I just look at how good their power scales but I feel like I'm missing something
>>
>>163915163
nezha mercury amaterasu izanami
>>
Will there be a patchnote or something today?
>>
>queueing ranked conq
>8 min in I say fuck it I'll do casual this is taking too long
>queue pops AFTER I cancel
>5min deserter
go fuck yourselves LowRez
>>
File: C0xSjnaXEAEMOB-.jpg (232KB, 912x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0xSjnaXEAEMOB-.jpg
232KB, 912x1200px
https://twitter.com/schisam/status/814116984300466178
>Hi-rez seems to do well
Smite isn't dying...yet.
>>
>>163929061
I don't know what MOBA I would play if Smite died
>>
File: CsBVBaMWgAI-hfm.jpg (77KB, 700x842px) Image search: [Google]
CsBVBaMWgAI-hfm.jpg
77KB, 700x842px
>>
RALLY HERE!
>>
File: yfw2.png (585KB, 866x663px) Image search: [Google]
yfw2.png
585KB, 866x663px
>>163933883
>Assault
>Someone has chrion
>doesnt have xing so i cant trade him
>rerolls
>>
>>163939085
>argued with me after the match (we won) about how Chiron is mediocre in assault
>>
>>163929061
how about they fix the servers
>>
>>163823337
>unironically playing the worst game mode
>>
>wasted 500 gems unlocking that odysey izanami skin
>wasted favor to buy her
>cant build her for shit
Seriously, how the fuck do I build her?
I saw big posts in previous thread, about something like ichival>bloodforge>sais> and i forget the rest but i cant do any damage at all with her for some reason, her attacks are so fucking slow
>>
>>163943925
qins and crit
she got a buff to her crit chance or whatever a while ago so imo she can just shit out damage.
Well, this is how I build her at least...

>inb4 "muh crit hunters" anon
>>
>ranked joust
just premade teams, so you cant play alone

>ranked conquest
95% of the games, the team with less trolls/feeders win no matter what

>ranked duel
same 8 gods who are overpowered as fuck, so you are forced to play that or the game is already lost in pick selection

nice game smitetards.
>>
>>163943925

You build her like pretty much every hunter, just not devos cause her lifesteal isn't the best

Seriously there's almost no variation in hunter builds
>>
>>163944194
>>163944092
Oh, okay.
So I shouldn't build any lifesteal on her? Its kind of a pain. I'd at least build ASI.
>>
>>163944520

Asi's fine cause it gives you everything else and is cheap enough, just sell it late game
>>
File: tumblr_nfey8siFJg1qlqvqio1_500.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfey8siFJg1qlqvqio1_500.gif
1MB, 500x500px
what's that video where DSP things a tune with his mouth. He goes like "pow pow pow paooo peoow pow pow pow paooo pow pow paaaam"
>>
>>163944785
Was just against AMC, he pretty much destroyed me... Any damage I did to him he healed up in two hits with his transcendence and bloodforge... damn
>>
>play on console
>people instalock without calling roles
go afk and go
>play on PC
>people instalock regardless if you call a role first
lel
>>
>>163946713

AMC is probably a shit matchup for Izzy cause his bees can expose her invis
>>
FUCK
NOX
FUCKIGN CANCER
>>
File: laughing dc.jpg (336KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dc.jpg
336KB, 673x680px
>>163948168
someone didnt buy beads
>>
No patch note stream this week?
>>
>>163948168
>be diamond nox
>walk up to enemy faggot in lane, he's clearly seeing me coming at him
>drop silence under nigger's feet
>hit 1 after the silence
>literally the most obvious combo set up ever
>retard still falls for it
>no beads
>bam
>go 14-1
>post game lobby
>"nerf nox lowrez"

People are niggers.
>>
>>163948728

it's the week before worlds, so nah
>>
File: 1477333427016.png (188KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1477333427016.png
188KB, 424x470px
I know it's siege but indulge me:

>hades and hel announce they're laning together after we've all locked
>enemy dc right off the bat
>against solo isis, neith walks into her and dies, after standing next to me while I take the buff alone
>ask her if she's low level or trolling- in response gives pseudo-tactical advice
>everyone keeps dying and dying
>enemy team isn't even good
>no surrender at 14, with all our towers and 1 phoenix down
>lose temper, ask neith to exit the game to spare us the feeding
>"we need to attack the left phoenix"
>everyone says gg at the end
>>
File: Smite 2016-12-28 22-36-14-75.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Smite 2016-12-28 22-36-14-75.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
>>163952596
game in question
>>
Anyone else hope that China does some work at worlds? It's so goddamn weird to see no serious asian competition
>>
Neith or Terra odyessy skin, help me decide?
>>
>>163952812
Master Lu will be back and he will be fucking shit up.
>>
Smite PS4 is down ree
>>
Thank god, just had a really frustrating solo lane because someone wanted to play Hel mid. It was casual but still. Got first blood then kept ganking mid for more kills so the entire enemy team comes to kill me but I was Tyr so yeah. Our carry fed early then came back a little at the end, they finally surrendered because their Kuku dced after all the ass whippings me and Arachne gave him (that's what you get for ulting my lane from fire giant after your clanmate stuns me)
>>
>>163943925
I'm the guy that gave the guide on her. Seriously, I should just copy and paste that thing since so many people ask about her.
The build is Warrior Tabi, Ich, Bloodforge, Qin's, Malice, Wind Demon, sell Ich for Titan's or DeathBringer
Or WT, Ich, Bloodforge, Qin's, Titan's, Brawler's / Crusher, sell Ich for Odysseus Bow
>>
>only one who buys wards
>only one who calls enemies missing
>only one taking camps

Clearly god wants me to hyper carry to earn my victory.
>>
>>163946935
This is why I wish that smite had the paragon system where you pick whoever the fuck you want to play and the game puts you together with other players to force a good team comp. Doesn't mean everyone's going to be good, it just means you'll have all the crucial roles. Fucking hate that every game I am forced to hit FILL because some asshole gets his tittle in a tangle he has to play support and not jungle. Motherfucker I have a diamond in every fucking guardian, I just want to play fucking mid or solo ONCE IN AWHILE
>>
>>163958358
Also as solo lane main I usually let the enemy poke my t1 down to help out in mid, basically giving it to to them for free, is this bad? This last game only me and the other solo laner were level 20 and when I felt like it I took his tower from 100 to 0 with him defending it.
>>
>>163958532
Nice.
My problem is that blood forge takes really long for me and I'm doing fuck all until i get quins and some crit.
>>
>>163959645
Hello fellow solo lane main.

Yeah I also do this, I usually rotate once I am a decent level and the waves cleared to poke the midlaner or just kill them. Half the time they're so deep in lane they just get fucking obliterated. The other Solo laner can either just keep pushing, taking him out of the equation, or follow you and try and kill you. Good solo laners do the latter, the great ones check for camps to steal, and the nubs stay in lane.
>>
>>163959783
Although Bloodforge costs more, its basically your replacement to Asi, and Bloodforge works too perfectly with Izanami's kit to not buy on her.
All ADCs generally have a weak early game, but Izanami's damage is relevant throughout all the stages, your lack of damage is your own fault.
>>
>>163959386
If you're solo queing casual play whoever you want, nothing's funnier than pissing off the dude that instalocked an assassin after jungle was already called then everyone doing the same thing, lets you experiment with goofy builds too. And if the odds are in your favor, the enemy probably did the same (on consoles anyway)
>>
>>163946935
people usually don't lock in in arena, and wait to make the comp better
fuck conquest and callouts though
>>
>>163960395
Whenever I find conquest to be too cancer I smurf. Nothing's funnier than half the team walking into your jungle at level one and trying to basic you while the other half die walking into towers.
>>
>>163948994
go choke on a horse cock piece of faggot shit, kill yourself with a knife shoven up your ass and ask niggers to fill the wounds with cum
>>
>>163922576
>Btw, how can I know if a god will be better with a dmg build or a penetration build? I just look at how good their power scales but I feel like I'm missing something
Bump
>>
>>163961979
All mages get an Obsidian Shard so doesn't really matter for them. For physicals, you usually go full power and pen assuming there's three or more tanky targets, and crits / more power than pen assuming there's just the support and solo laner front lining.
>>
>>163960319
and then you get banned for being """"""""""toxic""""""""
>>
>>163962370
I though there was some Gods that had great base value and low scaling which benefited more from Pen than form Dmg and vice versa. Am I wrong?
>>
>>163962370
>All mages get an Obsidian Shard
not tooth or anubis
>>
>>163962464
If that's the case, then they're usually early game God's who focus on snowballing. The pen only helps so much because your natural damage will still be low, and as such, those Gods would have some other form of utility. Best example would be Odin, his base numbers are insane in the early game obviously, and he only ever really gets a Jotunn's, since no matter how much damage he builds, the scaling is low. The flat pen and power is great for him but he doesn't really benefit more from it later on in the match.
>>
>>163962464
You're right. If you have high scaling even if defense mitigate damage is going to be high. But if you have low scaling defense is gonna mitigate a ton of your base damage, so penetration is the best to not end up doing nothing.
>>
>>163963024
>>163962839
So, there's some Gods to point out, or I just have to be aware of them?

I know for sure Athena is one of that gods (despite her role) but I don't know others. Agni? Neith?
>>
>decided to try out new gods
>ao kuang
>am still rank 1 with him
>go 17-2
>missed a lot more kills because his 3's cone is very narrow

#balanced
>>
>>163952596
I hate bgs too senpai
>>
>>163963425
With mages is easier, most of them go full power and get obsidian and it's done. You have other options depending of the god for more utility (Lothus on Ra, Gem of Iso on Thoth ... etc) but it basically depends on what do you want to do for your team. Supports/Bruisers-> Void Stone (Aura pen and magical defense)

Physicals what I said before. Also have in mind that objectives have defense aswell, so penetration is key if you want to take objectives faster.
>>
>>163965209
why would you get iso on thoth?
His shit is so wide it's impossible to miss.
>>
>>163965209
I like Pythagorem's or Polynomicon to round out a lot of mage builds. Pythagorem's for the cooldown, and Polynomicon for extra burst
>>
>>163962537
You can do builds that have spear and shard+ like 30-40% cdr.
>>
>>163965209
Lotus isn't that good on aoe like anon.
>>
>>163913292
And Khepri is still good.
>>
>>163965447
Because the ability to slow an enemy that can't even hit you is good not just for you, but for your team, awesome in teamfights for slowing multiple enemies from far away, can help a lot for kill to your assassin or adc

>>163966935
Lotus also gives physical base defense (30) and mp5 plus its passive (20 and 20 defense)
Not saying that you should use it on Ra always, it's very situational.
>>
>>163965447
So he can slow more and give some more utility and hp.

Also any allied god with Runeforged has even more slows to work with and you have a now very long ranged winged blade burner
>>
>>163967671

Exactly, you rock kind anon
>>
So I've read a few arguments but I'm still missing something.

Beside the fact of the "counter build" and stuff. Let's say, Agni, for example. I usually go:

(Not in this order)
>CD Boots
>Tooth
>Tahuti
>Obsidian
>Optional 1 (Usually Dynasty Plate Helm or Chronos)
>Optional 2 (Usually Spear of Desolation or Sould Reaver)

But today I decided to try to get some non-stack build and I finished up with:

(Again not in this order)
>Pen Boots
>Chronos Pendant
>Tahuti
>Dinasty Plate
>Spear of Desolation
>Obsidian

And it worked same of even better, but I don't think Agni have bad scaling. It was just luck?
>>
>>163968964
For Agni, and most mages built around bursting enemies, the philosophy is to go full damage.
You have your "oh shit" button, your escape. So you can afford to go full damage.
Book of thoth is a must on most mages, but if you want to go full stacking building warlock's sash (first item or bust) will give you extra survivability and power.
Now, its mostly agreed upon that on burst mages you shouldnt build the CD boots, rather get the power boots and pendant (or pythagorem's instead of pendant if there are other mages around)
That leaves rod of tahoots, which is a must item, and a slot you could use for meme items, like soul reaver (built it early or bust). or more pen, either shard or, if you are leading go for spear of desu desu.

Personally on agni I build
>book of thoth
>power boots
>reaver
>talon (for maximum memes)
>rod of tahoots
>spear of desu desu

enjoy nuking every nigger to hell and back. most squishies take a meteor stun and a 1 with a reaver proc to die, a second meteor in case there is no reaver proc around. You could replace talon with pendant if you want more CD. but I prefer memeing it up.
This build also works on most burst gods. There is a fag in this thread complaining about Nox. Use this build and teach him a lesson.
>>
>>163969840
Well, I did some maths, and CD boots + tooth gives you 7 power more than pen boots beside the mana and CDr. That's why I usually go CD Boots + Tooth
>>
>>163970114
The issue with most players is that they focus so much on their power number and not at utility or anything else. That 7 power is, and I mean literally, nothing compared to having 10 flat penetration. It allows you to penetrate through early base protections, and ultimately gives you more damage in every scenario then 7 power does. The standard, works fine for all build for almost all mages is:
>Soul Stone
>Pen boots
>Thoth
>Pendant
>Obsidian (Magus for Nox, Goobis, etc)
>Tahuti
>Sell Soul Stone for Soul Reaver, or an item that works well for specific God in mind. Ah Puch and others love Gem of Iso, Scylla loves Poly, etc.
>>
>>163970559
Well, I mean, I didn't think 7 power was that much, but I though it was cool because (for me) I apreciate more 10cdr + 100 mana than 10 flat penetration. Like, you won't be able to say "with pen boots you have more power" leaving that out of chat and giving cd boots more utility imo.

Also, why some burst mages gets talon? I don't see much benefit from it.
>>
I've got 200 gems and 11/14 of the yeti chest, but nothing else in there interests me (Ymir, Baka, Hades). Gonna have to buy 1500 to finish the odyssey anyway so should I just roll the greatest hits chest?
>>
>>163970559
>Scylla loves Poly
wut?
>>
>>163971864
It's a good item on her.
>>
>>163971864
Scylla's 1 + Poly auto oneshots late game.
>>163970784
You only lower your cooldowns by say 2 seconds with CD boots. Its really not worth it, without the pen, you'll miss out on a lot of kills.
Some get Bancroft's because its a very cheap item that offers a lot of power. Its pretty situational, though, mostly for God's like Sol I guess, but I'd still get Pythags.
>>
>>163972208
Well, let me correct myself then

>Also, why some burst mages gets lifesteal? I don't see much benefit from it.
>>
>>163972669
There isn't. Unless you're a magical carry, (and everyone of those have some form of sustain) you don't need to build life steal, you'd always get the item because they offer some other benefit or utility.
Divine - Vs healing comps
Pythags - When you have a magical ADC, or you're the ADC and want to help the mage
Bancroft's - As I said, cheap power and even more of it when you get bursted down. You don't want to be low health as a mage, but it definitely happens very easily.
Poly - For very quick and easy burst / one shots. I'm sure you've fought a Kuku or Scylla with this item. Its a end of build staple.
>>
>>163973096
So then Talon can be good as 5th or 6th item as a cheap powerspike? Or in late it isn't that good?
>>
>>163973326
Yeah, 5th or 6th is fine.
>>
>>163973326
I'd argue that only Anubis, and to a lesser extent Hades and Freya, can use Bancroft's Talon to its fullest potential.
>>
>>163971275
No, everything in the greatest hits chest is in the odyssey 2017 chest.
>>
>>163973096
Bancrifts is not worth it.
Costs the same a Pythag and the hp levels where the power boost (max of 100 additional power at ...0%) is notable is too unsafe.

You are better off getting other better items lategame like for a random example Thoth. Thoths power comes mainly from the mana conversion. Max stacks on say Isis only book of Thoth you get ~22 more power but the bigger mana pool helps
>>
>>163979393
Not that anon but Ban's is 100 power at 25%. . .It says on description in game.
>>
>>163979393
It gives a flat 100% but it gives additional MP up to a max of 100.
>>
File: HYEUGH.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HYEUGH.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
Worst remodel this game has ever had was Arachne. Arachne should be ugly, trying to make her look hot just screams uncanny valley and makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>163973096
I think Pythags is generally underrated between the aura and CDR, and less of a meme passive than Bancrofts
>>
>>163979393
Just saying, they fixed Bancroft's passive so now it's max effectiveness is at a certain threshold. Can't remember the percent, but they did fix it.
>>
PS4 cue is so weird sometimes
>two clans against each other with me as the odd one out
>don't realize this until I've already picked geb
>everyone picks up medi and plays it like assault
>I'm the only one to ever take fire minions or side camps
>me and solo sit in tower for a solid five minutes while their solo and jungler trade pokes until someone finally decides to come over and pick them off at half health
>Zeus is in duo for some reason I knock him into tower and neith doesn't root him
>Apollo ults around for an hour before finally coming down on me with no mana and instantly getting rooted, the rest of the team is god knows where somehow I kill him but it's very slow and tedious
>we somehow win after we finally make it to their phoenix and I just walk in and knock people back while they take it

If I didn't have to constantly shield people from walking into stupid shit I'd have farmed all the camps, gone a damage build, and destroyed everyone. My favorite part was their 1-6 Ah Puch trying to get a body past me at a low teammate who refuses to back as well as a random basic from him fucking up my blink and I waste my ult
>>
give me one (1) good reason to pick Izanami when I could pick literally any other hunter
>>
>>163998415
She's cute.
>>
>tfw starting to play with hou yi alot
this faggot is so god damn OP holy shit, especially his great as fuck ult. shame that Jing Wei ruined the whole meta of the game into being sustained based. He's fun as fuck outside of cockquest
>>
>want to play Nike
>remember she has only 1 damage ability
>remember that this ability can be cancelled by any form of CC
>remember she has a useless 2
>remember she has the slowest leap in the game
>remember she's literally only good for her passive and maybe her ult
>decide not to play Nike after all
>>
>>163998415
She has the best laning phase or like top 2-3.
She has a combination of traits that pretty much let her do unorthodox builds and just bypass stacking.
Good tower clear.
>>
File: 852.png (2MB, 680x584px) Image search: [Google]
852.png
2MB, 680x584px
>get a 24 hour ban right after dealing with the loudest mouthed brain dead retards imaginable
why did i even reinstall this game
>>
>>164005570
however she has timer where she needs to excel her mid game or else she will either be out carried or out utilitied
>>
>play first game in 2 weeks.
>the 2 instalock hunters do nothing but sit in the back attacking minions while me and the tank are trying to attack the enemy.

I seriously hate this game.
>>
>>163992883
You're implying you would fuck a spider?
>>
File: spider pussy.png (1MB, 1056x1075px) Image search: [Google]
spider pussy.png
1MB, 1056x1075px
>>164008763
Yes.
>>
>>163820541
>Went 0-9
>my team was responsible
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>163979978
He seems to have forgot it got changed a while ago
>>
>>163998415
She melts towers, especially early game.
>>
File: 1390017886642.jpg (75KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1390017886642.jpg
75KB, 500x642px
>>164008763
Wait, are you implying you wouldn't fuck a spider?
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.