[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sgg/ Slasher Series General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 772
Thread images: 119

File: JasonP7.jpg (140KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
JasonP7.jpg
140KB, 2000x1125px
Friday 13th, Last Year, Dead by Daylight /dbdg/

We are transitioning from a singular game general to a collection general. Please excuse the OP information as more will be added through in the next few thread cycles.

As of right now still using the Dead By Daylight information.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>What is Friday the 13th?
a upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one

>Official Wiki
http://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/
>>
>>163306339
>removing the a
i guess but we already had 2 or 3 threads establishing it, what's the point now?
>>
>>163306339
>Jason gets sense 30 seconds after the match starts
why not spread it out a little more?
>>
>>163306339
>/sgg/
>Slasher Series General
boi
>>
>>163306575
Literally impossible to find anyone without it, which is why it exists and is so overpowered.
>>
Is anyone else finding the matchmaking to be worse than ever? I just get a black screen with "connecting" and music. I don't even get the view of Jason, and there's no option to back out of search.
>>
>>163306458
because it sounded like Asscheeks
>>
>>163306339

>was /assg/
>makes it /sgg/
>sgg doesnt even mean Slasher Series General

you're confusing me more than the dbd devs

>slasher games general ww@
>>
>>163306876
you don't like asscheeks?
>>
File: 1475445861705.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1475445861705.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>163306603
>He doesn't browse Slasher Geries General
>>
>>163306701
i'm fine with it being early, but it's near instant. The teleports are what need nerfed

also
>respawn as tommy
>died next to phone
>go call the cops
>5 minutes til cops
>2 MINUTES REMAINING
>>
>>163307042
you don't like /ss/?
>>
>making a thread 40 posts early because you have some autistic rage against /assg/
Okay
If this thread gets deleted because early threads often do, don't be a sperg when you make the next one on time please.
>>
If anyone has an extra F13 key and wants to trade it for a spare humble bundle code or two, shoot me an email with the code and what games you want from the list below

>Rebel Galaxy
>Broforce
>Styx: Master of Shadows
>The Red Solstice
>Starward Rogue
>Home
>>
>>163307378
I just dont see the point of changing it
>>163307593
it really doesnt matter
>>
>Being so much of a sperg over titles that you fuck up and write /sgg/ instead of /ssg/ in your excitement to one up some anonymous internet poster
>>
File: ASS UP.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ASS UP.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Working as intended! :^)
>>
>>163307931
DBD's beta end?
>>
>>163307931

That's fucking hilarious
>>
>play jason
>do what mommy say
>punish those brats
>chase one into a cabin
>death is coming for them
>i will end them
>"JASON THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE GOING TO STEAL MOMMY FROM YOU!"
I punished them for scaring mommy
>>
>>163309174
the entity is pleased
>>
So what am I supposed to do when Jason blinks next to my cabin and senses that I'm in there? Am I supposed to wait until I think he has entered, then leave throw a window or back door and hope he doesn't leave before I can jog away?
>>
>>163309220
>>163309174
>Jason's mom is the entity
D E E P E S T
>>
>>163309351
>wait and hide hoping he goes away
>set off fire crackers and run the other way he wont notice you leave
>turn on radio and then fire crackers next door
>>
>>163309507
>wait and hide hoping he goes away
Hide where? Under a bed? That won't work.
>set off fire crackers and run the other way he wont notice you leave
Really?
>>
>>163309558
it will, if you hold your breath at the right moment the cabin wont glow red
>>
>>163309351

Just try whatever you can man, we're all first tiem playing this. Turn the music on and hide in a closet. Maybe he'll think it was just the radio and will leave. Only your character randomly screaming should technically reasure him you're around.

Think it's linked to one of the stats though?
>>
>>163309616
You can't possibly hide before he can activate spider senses.
>>
>>163309713
he cant see where you are in the cabin, it glows red on the outside even when he's in there
when im jason i check to make sure you are still there and if it's white i usually leave
>>
Can Jason turn off the music?
>>
>>163309952
By smashing the radio. Yes.
>>
F13 Tips and Tricks:
-Press X to toggle snail walk and jogging
-Sprint only when Jason is about to grab dat ass
-Entered a house? Open all the windows and lock/barricade all the doors
-Shift-E to jump out of windows
-Team up with other campers, worst case scenario you might be able to stun him
-The signature F13 "ha ha ha" means Jason just teleported
-Fear increases chance of getting spotted by Jason's Sense
Anymore helpful info?
>>
>>163308976

I'm a glitch magnet.
>>
Alright, what would cause this?

I got into a lobby fine, everything went smooth. But when the game started I just had a black screen EXCEPT the minimap. I could move around fine, as was evident from the minimap. But I even waited a bit and nothing even seemed to attempt to load in. Is it my card? Or is it just a bug? I'm not too versed in computer parts.
>>
>>163310393

>all these pc hotkeys

did we even play the same game? it's so much better with a 360 controller
>>
>>163310393

exiting the window on the second floor results in taking damage
>>
>>163310769
>a 360 controller
is this why people are complaining about not being able to see around them?
>>
>>163309897
Yeah, but once you hide, the cabin stays red right?
>>
Does F13 work with the dualshock 4?
>>
Anyone else huge random lag spikes? I'm guessing the servers have been shitting the bed.
>>
>>163310393
-You can sprint open doors.
-Try to always put a beartrap near the doors, so when Jason enters he will get trapped instantly.
>>
>>163310393
-Using a flare gun while Jason is nearby will mark his position on the map for a while.

-He can listen to you talking to others, if you are carrying a radio and someone else speaks through it he WILL hear that as well.

-You can drop both inventory items and repair tools, so if you are carrying keys and you are fucked, drop them by the car.

-Blunt weapons are useful, you can stun Jason and buy yourself some time.
>>
>>163310891
not always, if you hold your breath it stops being red. but you make a loud noise when you start breathing again, it's stealth related. usually there's more than one hiding spot too, so jason will get it wrong and get his weapon stuck long enough for you to escape
>>163311101
on the ps4
>>
>swf stack 3 green fogs and a new moon
>just disconnect
Wew lads.
>>
>>163311308
>-You can drop both inventory items and repair tools
I only see Drop large item in control settings, is is the same button?
>>
let me in a game you peice of shit

I just want to have fun
>>
will send nudes for beta key
>>
>>163312168
Hint: You won't have fun
>>
>>163312373
are you the same guy last thread who kept making stuff up?
>>
>>163312364
No one wants to see your dick
>>
cuck general
>>
>>163311357
2 seconds isn't long enough to escape.
>>
>>163313137
it's enough to book it, but i agree it should be longer
>>
>spawn at higgins
>phone is there
>immediately call the cops
>hide in the woods for 5 minutes
>somehow be the only one to escape even though everyone else was alive when the police showed up
>>
Is it common to get d/ced mid game in F13, or it was just me?
>>
>>163313697
yes, it's because they're stress testing the servers.
>>
>>163313626
Jason probably intercepted any of them attempting to head for the police
Had a similar game where I rung the police off the bat and had jason after me until I somehow lost him by hiding out in a house when I acted like I was leaving. Only reason I got out alive after one or two lost their lives attempting to leave at the police stop was because I fixed the two person car by myself and bailed the opposite direction
>>
>>163313373
Booking it is worthless. It isn't possible to get away once he sees you.

Also, this game is pretty much unplayable right now because half of the playerbase are the Athletic Nigger and they love leading Jason right to you.
>>
I'm gonna go ahead and say Composure is king when it comes to stats.
>>
What's going to be f13's version of camping?
The thing salty fucks just cry about because it got them killed when they didn't want to be.
>>
>>163314165
Jason killing the power at every cabin then camping phone and cars
>>
>>163314050
the irony of booking it as the athletic chick is you just make the chase last longer.

also you should always be in a group, that's the biggest problem that i see people doing. everyone goes off on their own. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying Jason won't try and chase down the people he sees first, but i am saying you have time to get away when you bear trap him, shoot him, or knock him out and it's best to do all of those in a group that isn't aimlessly running.
watch the IGN video, the guy playing is a retard, but the devs clearly know how to survive jason enough to make killing easier than grab to kill.

>>163314165
teleport grabbing
>>
>>163314276
then just hide somewhere like the grave yard. Jason has a timer and if it runs out you escape by default
>>
Great. Second match where i can't use anything.
>>
>>163314420
Then you just wasted 20 minutes of their time
>>
>>163314352
Being in a group is a death sentence because it guarantees Jason will end up in chase with you.
>>
>>163314165

Probably sense.
>>
>>163314567
nah, i gained more XP than if you had killed me, that's fine by me

>>163314586
so is being alone, because you can't defend yourself or get away.
that's the point I think. there's no surefire way to always escape, there will always be that first person who dies
>>
>Calling the police is as simple as visiting every camp area on the map and checking the back of each building
>Everyone escapes easy

>Restarting a car requires finding 3 rare items one of which requires searching every drawer
>Jason can easily stop you from doing this, unlike the phone
>This difficult method potentially only allows 2 to escape
>>
>>163314165
Breaking windows, you're being a toxic jasoncuck by removing their ability to infinite loop you
>>
>>163314906
you cant cut telephone wires or something
>>
>>163314706
You know full well that Vanessa players are just going to leave you to die. If they pair with you, it's only to use you as bait.
>>
>>163314906
>Jason can still fuck you up even once you get inside the car.
>>
>>163314906
you don't find gas cans or batteries in drawers

>>163315063
niggers always do that
>be AJ
>hear guy on walkie
>says he wants to group up
>he's Vanessa
>jason sees her
>teleports to us
>goes after me instead
>they survive the match
>>
>>163315005
It only takes a few seconds to repair the phone and then use it. You would need to be in 100% camping mode and okay with the timer expiring or a car getting repaired to guarantee the phone call doesn't go out.
>>
>>163314906
>>163315158
i never liked the call the police thing, but the development sounded like they'd pull in somewhere and Jason could fuck it up
The car is more satisfying to do though
>>
>>163315181
I never said you find them in drawers.
>>
>>163315308
sorry, misread you
>>
>>163315529
>>163315308
still though, it's the reason i play jenny more, I always find keys with her. same for chad. Luck is actually useful in this game
>>
>>163315601
Is there any proof Luck actually affects drop rate? The game certainly doesn't say so.
>>
Do the police always arrive in the same area?
>>
>Survivor cucks think they're entitled to points
>>
>play AJ
>spawn in stillwater
>see the island
>Jason blip
>fuck, get inside before he sees me on the coast
>music starts up
>hide in the closet and prentend i got away
>he walks past me
>"oh jesus did he see me"
>i think he heard that and press e to leave
>it doesn't work
>he starts to leave
>I hop out because I pressed E 5 seconds ago
>he notices me
>i dont even run because i knew it was over
>>
>>163314352
>telegrabs
It will be this 100%, I abused the fuck out of it when I faced a team of blacks as part 7.
>>
Anyone happen to have a couple of beta keys? Me and a buddy tried the Dead by Daylight free weekend and we both thought it was kinda bleh. Would love to check this out.
>>
>>163316152
i think teleport needs nerfed way more than sense. his short range recharges fast and the long range works in chases with next to no cool down that getting away is near impossible BECAUSE of that
>>
>>163314906
The person that calls the police has a target painted over their head as soon as they do it
Jason can also just hover around where the police would spawn in
>>
>>163316553
You always have a target on your head no matter what you do or who you play as. May as well do something that may pay off.
>>
So for my take on stealth in this game.
It's clearly there. It's clearly possible contrary to what the people who use a 1/10 stealth character say.

I've played two games as Jenny so far.

First one I found keys and brought them to the 4 man car and dropped them there so I could go look for more stuff. went into Higgin's...place, forget the name fully. And found a shotgun, after I found that Jason came over and was stalking around but he never found me, I didn't even barricade the doors. Basically wanted to make it look like nobody was there or had ever been there. Not sure how that theory works out but it seemed to here. Shutting every door and such. Although I left one open just in case he did barge in he would hopefully funnel into that room expecting someone to be there.

I hid for a bit while he broke two doors when a Vanessa ran in and out. He left and killed her somewhere a bit away from my building. I did a combination of walking and jogging over to the car again where 4 people got in and left, I opted to stay because I figured stealthy people have the better chance. The longer a loud mother fucker is there the more likely he is to die right? The game timed out I guess before I got to the cops but I had a knife and a shotgun so I think I'd have made it anyway?

Second game I found both sets of keys, did the same thing basically, moving slow and staying in the light while looking around carefully to maybe spot out jason. both cars were repaired and again I opted to stay behind and they all escaped. I never saw Jason the whole match (although I heard the music sometimes) until I was going up to the police line where I kinda juked him by holding onto my sprint as long as I could, he caught me near the line but I had a knife and got out.

I like Jenny, I actually think maybe she'll be better than AJ if you perk her up with the anti-sense perks. What with her luck boosting other skills and 10/10 composure.
>>
>>163316926
How about picking someone that's not Vanessa you absolute cunt?
>>
>>163316935
>dropped them there so I could go look for more stuff.
How do you "drop them there"? When I try to drop small items they just disappear completely. Deleted.
>>
>progress reset back to level 1
>name now comes up as OWNER-PC
what
>>
>>163317123
I usually play AJ or Jenny. It makes no difference.
>>
>>163316935
>The game timed out I guess before I got to the cops but I had a knife and a shotgun so I think I'd have made it anyway?

You won anyway. Surviving to the end of the round is a counselor win state, even if it's a simple time out.
>>
>Stand near radio as someone goes to use it
>Camera stays focused on the radio
>Can't see shit
>>
>>163317281
It does if you've got a minimum of intelligence quotient
>>
>>163317170
I just held Z, I looked at the controls when I got the shotgun and it says large items but I never had anything other than the shotgun and it didnt drop that it dropped my firecracker. so i figured it was just misworded? I dunno maybe I \;m breaking rules here unknowingly? I imagine it's probably a bug if they just disappear completely though.
>>
>>163317420
No, it doesn't. If Jason is near you he's going to see you regardless of your stealth stat.
>>
File: meg_thomas_by_misszb-daipic6.jpg (207KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
meg_thomas_by_misszb-daipic6.jpg
207KB, 1024x1448px
>Play nurse, myers, or hag to learn them
>try hard swf groups
>Play trapper because I'm sick of them and he's my highest level killer
>2 d/cs at the start and a boring farm fest so we all get something for our time
UGGGGHHH
>>
Man, it sure is a fucking beta. Now i fueled the car twice and got stuck inside.
>>
>>163316935
stealth is there, but i don't knock people who don't use it either. Vanessa is useful for some things, like running the battery cross map or distracting jason long enough for everyone including her to get away, but stealth and intelligent characters clearly are important in a match too

I wonder what strength characters, like the jock and edgy guy will be ultimately useful for. I mean i know, attacking Jason, but most people haven't gotten a handle on the combat system enough to get it
>>
>>163317521
Oh I see the problem now, you're retarded!
>>
So what's the meta for f13 at the moment

Still just kiting with vanessa?
>>
>>163318101
yeah
>>
>>163318101
I'm seeing a lot of AJ's now, some Vanessa's and Jenny's and Kenny's and usually one Chad

I think when people unlock Debbie and Tiffiny we'll see what the meta really is for the beta
Nobody had Tiff yet because she's level 17 unlock
She has 10 stamina and 9 stealth with 4 speed, she has shit everything else though
>>
>>163318101
I often see people that play Vanessa being the first ones to die, so I'd say none.
>>
>>163317994
He can see you regardless of where you are if he's in your general area of the map. You hiding in the graveyard does not make you stealthy.
>>
Is the Friday 13th beta open or do I need to gamble for a key? Hard to find any info on their mobile site
>>
>>163318659
closed beta
check their twitter for keys, if you don't want to buy into it
>>
>>163318659
Keys were given to pre-orders yesterday, I think. Pray someone gives you one, I'm still trying to get a couple.
>>
>>163318767

If I preorder now will I get one?
>>
>>163318818
yes
>>
>>163318818
I want to say yes, but I'm not 100% sure. But if you do send a few keys my way yes please.
>>
>>163318818
yes
>>
>>163310849

man, it's hella easy to use a controller in this game, in fact, it's designed for it, when they demo the game, it's with a controller, ect.

Frankly, F13's optimal play style, is with a controller. The combat is "dark souls" ish.
>>
>>163318818
you probably get 5 or so
>>
>>163318426
>graveyard

Yep, retarded.
>>
how long does it usually take to get your keys if you preordered after the beta came out?
>>
>>163319147
Most people have reported in the hour.
>>
>>163318858
>>163318975

Thanks. What are the odds in your opinion that this will turn out good?

My last few games of DBD have left me pretty bitter
>>
>>163316367
Keep in mind, the current teleport mechancis and cooldowns are NOT final.

They flat out stated that teleports would be faster due to testing some things regarding the use and mechanics.
>>
File: il_570xN.541610900_baoh.jpg (82KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.541610900_baoh.jpg
82KB, 570x456px
Hey there spirit of /dbdg/. I hope you're having some fun tonight. Remember to try out my new ga-
>>
>>163319171
>DBD

Zero. You're in for a not-so pleasant ride.
>>
how are the keyboard and mouse controls? i'm probably gonna use controller but im curious if anyone's tried it w/o a controller
>>
>>163319171
I think it's going to do well honestly. It's certainly getting a lot of publicity. Plus it's crossplatform.

I'm certainly having fun sneaking around and saving the clumsy loud stomping babies who complain about everything that kills them. It's funny because they don't see me defying all the things they say right in front of them. Idiots
>>
File: moyers.jpg (20KB, 332x268px) Image search: [Google]
moyers.jpg
20KB, 332x268px
>>163319294
>>
>>163316327
still around Anon, I might drop a couple o fkeys, despite the general being half assblasted DbD shills...
>>
>>163319265
thank god, i know that the objectives aren't all on the map, like the boat, but i didn't know that. I think the final game will feel a little better
>>
File: 1360380492375.jpg (104KB, 434x686px) Image search: [Google]
1360380492375.jpg
104KB, 434x686px
>>163319312

I don't want to wait in purgatory. Anyone want to do a party?

>>163319294

Mom, dad, please stop fighting
>>
>>163319294
>/ssg/ in one post
>>
>>163317284
Keep in mind, if you die you die, Jason's objective is to kill whoever... if he kills even 1, he's accomplished his goal... which is to kill. There's no real "win" state, other than, if you escaped, congrats, you lived.

I mean, sure Jason's end goal is to merc EVERYONE, but if he get's even one person, that's his job. There's no real "win state" in this game. Other than survival.
>>
>>163319441
I'd greatly appreciate it. Even better if you can add me on steam or PM them to me on the Discord.
>>
>>163319641
you on the discord linked here, or the unofficial F13 board discord?
>>
File: D.jpg (24KB, 442x458px) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
24KB, 442x458px
>>163319441
Would you mind? I'm honestly looking for a breath of fresh air, and it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
https://youtu.be/OukAN-Aoxl0?t=10m46s

>AJ can be sensed from across the map
So much for 10/10 stealth
>>
>>163319641
Forgot to mention, Steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dingalingadingdong/
and I'm in the Discord as Dingaling
>>
>>163319441

I'd like a key for my friend

[email protected]
>>
>>163319882
She was walking and not sneaking duh
>>
File: girls-jason.jpg (32KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
girls-jason.jpg
32KB, 600x330px
What's the general census on f13 right now?

Its not blowing dbd out of the water in its beta so its hot shit?
>>
>>163319882
>>163320010
come on now, thats clearly a bug, not even queen nigger can be seen that far
>>
File: 1481257402806.jpg (43KB, 599x401px) Image search: [Google]
1481257402806.jpg
43KB, 599x401px
>>163306339
Guys I fucked up bad

>Everbody is kill except for me and sanic negress
>I'm running back to the two seater because i just found the key and somebodyelse managed to put the battery and gas in the car before becoming kill
>Sanic negress is running down the road and warns me that /r9k/ is following
>Tell them i got the key and run to the car.
>get in
>start car
>leave without them by accident
>Try to stop the car, but it won't stop so I crash
>Sanic negress abuses my shit driving by getting in
>restart the car and get back on the road.
>Jason is fucking booking it down the road at me
>try to pass him and crash into him
>Bail out out of the car, shoot 'em in the chest, run into the bushes
>Game fucks up and I get disconnected

Everybody was dead, they all saw me fuck up.
>>
>>163320147

might be a roleplay game as it is currently
>>
>>163320147
that's what the DBD fans would have you believe.

The F13 beta is very much that, a beta... like a legit, rough beta... games still got 3-5+ months to cook most likely before release in Q1 2017.

mechanically, there's much more to do in F13, with about 4 win conditions for the survivors: Survive, Escape in car, Escape with Police, Kill Jason. There are more things to repair/search for ect. The stamina mechanic is a bit rough, and Jason's teleport is op at the moment for testing reasons. BUT F13 is, in my opinion the stronger game... better perks, better gameplay, not nearly as much juke problems.

It's janky as fuck at times, but again, Beta at the moment.
>>
>>163319147
Took me about 30 minutes or so.
>>
>>163320382
there's more than 4, there's also boats and a couple others that were teased
>>
>>163320540
I'm talking only about the beta... no boats or other win conditions in beta.
>>
Is there any penalty for staying in a hiding spot for too long? I just won a match because someone rang the police immediately so I hid under a bed for five minutes.
>>
>>163320757
just boredom
>>
>>163320757
He's going to know you're in the building and will hear you breathe.
>>
>>163320757
you didn't "win the match" anon... you survived... which is what you're supposed to do.

Congrats, you shortchanged yourself gameplay, but you won, so I guess that's how you play the game right? *slow clap*
>>
File: 1451061543828.jpg (44KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1451061543828.jpg
44KB, 500x353px
I want f13 to be good so I can get away from these retarded swf trash players that think you're camping when they bum rush the hook before you even have a chance to leave it.
>>
>>163320147
It's... different. Surviving feels like an accomplishment, Jason doesn't feel like a clown, there's a certain variety to the kills if you go for grabs. No "pipped fun"
On the other hand, difficulty of both sides might be not for everyones taste. I feel a somewhat masochistic desire to play DbD, to have a challenge in catching people. Also, i played Jason for half a match in 4 hours, which is upsetting.
Overall, DbD and F13 are different games. I'm surprised to say it, but they're both good, in their own way. Even the fucking DbD, yes. When Last Year will come out, we'll have the Holy Trinity for everybody. Whatever kind of gameplay you'll want, you'll have it.

And yes, this is a 100% old school beta, every match gets me riled up on some mechanical bullshit.
>>
>>163321084
Wait until the final build. Current build sucks ass.
>>
File: Waiting2.png (1022KB, 1924x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting2.png
1022KB, 1924x1077px
While I'm waiting for my third match still, guess I'll do this.

VTGA0-G0302-P23EZ

YKNR8-79TN3-0I3GA

JXE93-6Y8XV-5DCTM

Just be nice to Nea in Dead by Daylight. She is best girl after all. This game I've yet to decide.
>>
>>163320382
>better perks
the fact that you can either start with an item or perks is amazing to me, really smart way to balance high leveled counselors
>>
File: 20130212221344.jpg (16KB, 248x224px) Image search: [Google]
20130212221344.jpg
16KB, 248x224px
>Just walking aimlessly around the map looking for any objectives I can do
>So much shit to do but a majority of it is pointless
>Everyone gets killed off one by one
>I'm the last one alive
>Walking down lit paths to keep my composure
>Jason finds me
>Try to run
>Psh...nothing personel kid
>180
>Teleports again
>Hits me
>Turn around
>Dead

I didn't feel any fear or anything. I sort of just died.

How did he find me?
>>
>>163320950
Oh please, it was one game. No need to be a passive aggressive prick over it.
>>
>>163321330
By pressing 1 on his keyboard.
>>
>>163321330
Your fear was up or you were literally walking out in the open right where he could see/hear you
>>
File: Hockey Alien.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hockey Alien.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>163321292
Today has been sort of a bummer but thanks for the code, Anon
>>
File: 1464044560478.gif (1011KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1464044560478.gif
1011KB, 500x394px
>>163321292
>all codes already taken

GOD DAMN IT I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME SO BAD
>>
>>163321532

How can I tell if it's up?

I was walking out in the open, but he was nowhere near me when he found me. The mini map was cleared, a tape effect occurred and he just appeared to the left of me.
>>
>>163321431
Sorry m8, kinda salty over all the people trying to figure out how to cheese the game.

Like I get it, athletic chick is stronk, there are ways you can cheese out Jason, it's a game there's always going to be shit like that, doesn't mean you should do it.

it's fine man, I'm glad you survived, truely, that is the goal of being a survivor after all.
>>
>>163321292
:(
>>
what stops you from afking in a bush for the round? is there a mechanic to deal with this?
>>
>>163321610
It'd be really great if Steam didn't have a fucking seizure every time I tried a code
>>
>>163320382
>better perks
There's a pretty limited selection right now but obviously there will be more but It looks promising as to what they will do with them.

I definitely agree though they even said in the disclaimer its a very rough beta and they weren't lying.

Jason definitely needs some tweaking, I got him in one game as slaughtered everyone easily he's insanely overpowered.

The fact that the game already has dedicated servers which DBD still does not have is also a good sign.
>>
>>163321694
you get more scared over time off the beaten path
the more scared you are the easier you can be sensed. meaning eventually you'll just be seen and killed
>>
>>163321694
Well, if you're alone - fear is getting up. If you're in the dark - fear is getting up, or if you use the flashlight - you're easy to see. Feels like there is a counterplay to this, though i didn't test it of course.
>>
File: 20161220233621_1.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161220233621_1.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
FUCK CHAD
>>
>>163321610
>(You)
Are...are you still going to be nice to Nea in DbD?
>>
>>163321731
>>163321731
That's what happens to me, fucking bullshit
>>
>>163321906
Well, Jason's MENT to be OP. He's a force of nature, something you must overcome.

out of the maybe 50 matches or so I've played so far [guessing] I feel like jason only wipes EVERYONE once in a while, like maybe 1/4 of the time... the rest of the time is at least one guy survives. And about 1/4 of the time the majority survives.

what I can't wait to see is metrics on how games played out, if they show us anything.
>>
>>163322121
Now that I've gotten Dwight and Claudette to 40, I'm working on Nea over Meg next, because I think her perks are more fun.
>>
>>163322201
>Well, Jason's MENT to be OP. He's a force of nature, something you must overcome.
Yeah thats a good point, I feel like they are designing it so dying is more common than surviving. We will probably see people surviving more once people learn the intricacies of the game mechanics better.

Nice part is you still get 600 experience just for playing even if you die.
>>
Does Unrelenting effect nurses "dizzy" phase if you miss the attack?
>>
They really have to give you more time to carry someone when you've grabbed them. Getting an environmental kill is impossible even if you're right next to the thing
>>
>>163322568
No, only add-ons that reduce fatigue duration
>>
File: Memories of You.jpg (42KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Memories of You.jpg
42KB, 1920x1080px
Like the good old days of /dbdg/
>>
>>163322201
>I feel like jason only wipes EVERYONE once in a while
Are you playing with 6 other friends using voice chat?

Jason kills everyone the vast majority of the time because unless you get lucky with a phone it's pretty much impossible. Car escape isn't feasible - takes forever to find one part, let alone all 3, and then he can just teleport in front of the car.
>>
does anyone stil have any extra beta keys?
>>
>>163322750
new update just launched. they said restart steam
>>
>>163322969
check /pol/ some anon posted keys throughout there
>>
>>163322969
Nope. They're all gone.
Every. Last. One.

Pretty sure any posted here are just trolling with already used keys
>>
File: Building a playlist.jpg (67KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
Building a playlist.jpg
67KB, 630x399px
>>163322998

Within the last hour? I just downloaded this thing not even 30 minutes ago
>>
File: Vanessa.png (2MB, 1924x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Vanessa.png
2MB, 1924x1079px
Well I can see it'll be me and one other person working on objectives this game
>>
>>163323143
what is you're beta number on the side? B3248?
>>
>>163323394

Yes
>>
>>163323448
restart your game, that helps it
>>
Free key even though i don't really like you fags

GF[nil]AA-[thirtyeighteightyeight]N-NYBR[fore]

scrambled aswell so have fun.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (9KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
9KB, 1280x720px
>>163323473

I already did
>>
>>163323496
>the only thing that was scrambled was the three eights
what
>>
>>163289690
>You can't mind-game or rabbit with Jason's shift
Yes, you can. Look at the 72hrs stream, he was chasing the girl and couldn't get her for like 2 minutes. In the open. You have a notification when he teleports. That's your signal to move. He doesn't have insta teleports, so you always have time.
>1st person POV = toilet paper roll
That't not what i meant, should have made myself more clear. Kiler's fov is extremly limited without shadowborn, it's like 60, maybe even less. That's why survivors can teabag on the killer's side and he won't notice it. Look at foxy's webms, for example.
>No mind games with the merry-go-round
That's not what I've said. My post was "No, not a lot at all". Few mind games is not a lot, many on them are stil available in the f13, like going for a window and doing sidestep etc. etc. I mean, you can doge in this game. Plus, against good pallet warriors there is only 2 - bait them to use pallet and fake going to the side, but the latter works only on unsafe pallets.
>>
>>163323605
kek
>>
>>163323473
Not necessarily. I'm not getting an update, for example.
>>
>>163323612
IT WAS A RUSE ALL ALONG
>>
>>163323646
B3248 is the build, you might have it
>>
>>163323658
It's a good thing I'm retarded and didn't read that until after I put it in
>>
>>163317128
Are you bloody stupid? People you've out-witted are not good pallet humpers at all
>You know you can break the pallets, right?
This is literaly steam discussion tier argument.
>>163317562
>then figures out where the cars are and simply teleports back and forth from them, camping
This won't help him, though - he has a bloody cooldown on teleport, so can't just teleport back and forth. If you're playing as stealth character, then he will have trouble detecting you, if you play as sanic, then he will have trouble catching you. You can even beat him, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>163323838
yeah now you get to be a nuisance to everyone playing too.

woo
>>
I'm new to dbd, can someone explain to me why its not okay for a killer to "camp"
But its okay for survivors to "camp"

Literally every time I hook someone as soon as I turn my back they're unhooked again.

Then they just camp pallets too.
>>
>>163323184
Aaaaand two of them brought him to me after I got keys and a battery. Obviously he took the slower choice. Even after a knife I still couldn't get away lol.

Vanessa is the new Claudette
>>
>>163323939

It's not fun in either of the cases, so just do whatever you find most fun.
>>
>>163322369
And keep in mind, progression will be different on release too.

But yeah, I'm seeing a good survival rate as is, it's just how many survive in a given match that seems to be the difference.
>>163322919
no m8, I'm running in pubs. it's about 1/4 all dead, 1/4 all survive 1/2 a mixed bag.
>>
>>163323690
Twitter says B3246. And that B248 update came out ages ago.
>>
File: 1437253382968399.jpg (25KB, 324x405px) Image search: [Google]
1437253382968399.jpg
25KB, 324x405px
>>163323062
>went to search the codes
>saw that mexican face peeling thread
>opened the first link out of curiosity

Am I fucking retarded?
>>
>>163324069
I guess you get lucky with those phone spawns. I can check every single cabin and somehow miss the phone, and evidently everyone else is doing the same.
>>
How do I do the hag "map wide terror radius" build?
>>
>>163324181
I'd say 75% of the time, phone's at Higgins.
>>
>>163324281
it's not but i always check higgins, especially if i spawn there. because i usually have enough time to check and leave before jason knows im there and double back after i think he left
>>
>>163324281
And when that happens, nobody bothers with it and I spawn on the other side of the map and check the small cabins for it. After all, if it's at Higgins, surely someone else will get it?

Naive me.
>>
I've restared my steam and my PC. Still nothing, only getting the CONNECTING. I'm on B3248, what do
>>
>>163324516
Nothing, that's the right build and it's just fucked.
>>
>keep getting travel failures

Cool, I love it
>>
File: 1452919180767.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452919180767.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>Finally get a match
>Jason DCs
>>
>Play AJ
>notice the stillwater lodge has red sparks flying off of it in the intro cutscene
>spawn in blairs with a vanessa
>while crossing the bridge jason morphs
>I dart back to spawn
>see a broken window that the vanessa went in
>she's hiding under one of the beds
>Jason starts breaking down the door
>I ran in the back half of the small cabin and hid in a closet
>Jason stops breaking the door down
>hear a morph sound but he's not gone
>BAM the lights are out
>i actually start shaking a little bit
>he goes back to the door
>starts smashing and breaks in
> the vanessa starts crying
>He kills her
>He smashes all the other beds, i counted because i knew how many there were when i entered
>at the last one, i hold my breath
>he teleport away
>i get the fuck out of there
I survived that round too
>>
>>163325648
just fucking happened to me oto, god damn
>>
>>163325651

it's shit like this, why I'm loving every moment of this beta.
>>
>>163325651
I wouldn't be surprised if he did that on purpose. If it's not an all Vanessa game I go easy on them.
>>
>>163325985
No that fucker wanted me. He even grabbed me on my way to the cabin i hid in
>>163325878
it was the first time the game was legitimately scary for me
>>
File: mokoussss.png (165KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
mokoussss.png
165KB, 342x400px
>>163325651
Holy shit that's fucking creepy.
>>
>grab a survivor
>go to use the fireplace kill
>breaks out of my grasp
>then just starts walking into a wall
>can't do anything other than walk around
>time out
fucking
great
>>
>>163326327
Should've just used the door instead of trying to be fancy
>>
>>163326073
the guy who died wasn't even salty about it, he thought it was awesome that i survived and got away like i did.
>>
>>163326368
fireplace was closer
>>
>>163326448
Its the pocketknives that always get me
I swear one match I ate 4 or 5 of them because I wanted to do grab kills
The one that I didnt actually get hassled for was a door kill
>>
>>163326447
Sometimes you see something so cool, you're just like "hey, well fuckin played."

that was one of those moments.
>>
File: Great Game.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Great Game.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>Game freezes just I'm about to escape
>>
What are the best perks to get for F13? I've got the stamina regeneration and crouching one and am torn between the other sense one and the 15% stamina reduction one.
>>
>>163326828
Try hitting them before the grab. Can't get far away when you're bleeding that much.
>>
>>163326976
Personally, I'd say sense, but that's just my opinion man.
>>
>>163326976
med spray, for if you spawn at higgins haven
>>
>>163327064
What's so bad about that location?
>>
>>163327063
Does it work for buildings? As in, if I have both, do I get a 75% the building won't light up if I am crouching?
>>
>>163327137
no idea, haven't tested it.
>>
>>16332706
Why? It's not like you're going to get attacked. You're going to get grabbed and one-shotted.
>>
File: jason-x-holograms.jpg (247KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
jason-x-holograms.jpg
247KB, 1080x608px
Low profile or level headed?
>>
>Server errors
>Long load times
>High chance of crashing between load times
>Game freezing during gameplay

I can't test this beta if the game never fucking works to begin with
>>
File: 1105567~02.jpg (14KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
1105567~02.jpg
14KB, 251x300px
>>163283741
>Chose Shaniqua
>Find a phone
>Call cops
>Barricade
>Use window to escape
>Use window loop until Jason breaks every window
>Go to the next house and Barricade again until cops finally arrives!

All six matches. Phones are OP and too easy to repair
>>
does kickstarter do refunds?
>>
>>163327129
a lot of Jason's morph there there first thing before they even get sense.
You have enough time if you spawn there to run upstairs and jump out one of the windows before he can sense you, that said you need med spray because you'll be near death and unable to run away
>>
>>163327310
Phones are hard to find though. They can be anywhere and Jason knows where it is.
>>
>>163327367
>You have enough time if you spawn there to run upstairs and jump out one of the windows before he can sense you
How exactly is jumping out the window going to save you from sense, and why wouldn't you just walk out the back door?
>>
>>163325651
Can't he see where you are in the cabin or know that someone's still in there by just using sense while he's inside?
>>
F13 is pretty fun, it's great to watch on stream too unlike dbd

Is everyone saying it sucks just really shit at the game because there is no palette juking?
>>
>>163327806

do you get paid to shill? I've been trying to get into a game for 30 mins
>>
>>163327806
no you dumbass it's because the game has a fuckload of issues.
>it's great to watch on stream too unlike dbd
that's just your opinion lad
>>
>>163327506
tried it. Jason doesn't always morph in the front. some check the back first
if you run upstairs and lock the door he'll be on the stairs before he realizes you're gone
>>163327561
i was holding my breath and AJ can hold it for longer than most. Jason's sense didn't pick me up because of that
>>
>complaining about pallet warriors
It's only ever a problem against swf. Because you just know that while you're destroying half the maps pallets with Nea, the rest of the survivors are each on a different genny hitting perfect skillchecks getting them to 99% in half a minute.
It's the only time I legitimately feel like it would be impossible to sacrifice them all, since you cannot be in 4 places at once. I usually just leave the lobby if 4 prestiged claudettes join at the exact same time to prevent having to go through this bullshit often.
Maybe I should get good with nurse.
>>
>>163328098

I just dc if they do that shit, or pop all the hooks and sit in a corner

they don't get their survive xp and usually cuss me out on steam, but it's better than being laughed at on stream for a half hour
>>
File: WB5iy4o.jpg (53KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
WB5iy4o.jpg
53KB, 500x250px
>>163319294

>Thread was founded on the idea of combining both games into one general to keep it active
>Newcomers have been nothing but openly hostile
>Old fags respond by being just as hostile
>FF13 isn't even out until another 6 months

This thread was a mistake
>>
File: boned.jpg (34KB, 766x127px) Image search: [Google]
boned.jpg
34KB, 766x127px
>>163328351

>jan release date for multiplayer portion
>"six months"
>>
>>163328351
>newcomers
>hostile
pick one and only one
also i've been here since /dbdg/
>>
>>163328415
This is just an edit by some retard.
>>
>>163328415
>kikapedia
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/613356213/friday-the-13th-the-game/posts/1707655
>>
>>163328415

>Comes out in a couple of weeks
>Game is broken

It's DBD all over again
>>
>>163328351

>6 months

Damn, they better make these animations much better by then.
>>
>>163328470
>believing wikipedia over what devs are saying
>>
>>163328461

>early 2017
>six months

yeah troll
>>
>>163328557
Early 2017 doesn't mean anything. It could mean June.
>>
>>163328557
>not reading what was written
>While the addition of Single Player and AI Bots means a bigger game for all, they also mean a delay from a Fall 2016 release window to a new launch window scheduled for Spring 2017.
>im the one that's trolling
>>
anyone else get FUCKING STUCK at the GODDAMN FUCKING WOODS CAMERA after a loadscreen from hell? last 3 games I've joined have been stuck in the woods and not even esc works
>>
>>163328643
Happens all the time. I'm pretty sure if you wait you'll get in. It's just not displaying the connection/ping information.

I haven't been able to find a game for an hour though.
>>
>>163328606
No
>Release Schedule
>Spring 2017: Multiplayer Release with Tommy Jarvis and Packanack Lodge as the third playable map
>>
File: trapped forever.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trapped forever.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
if I get this fucking screen one more time I'm uninstalling this shit
>>
File: 1234.png (402KB, 1280x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
402KB, 1280x1254px
>>163328415
>SWF trash making it impossible to get more than one sac a game and to do that you have to face camp.
>If you do kill more than 1 they say you're a camper
>if you don't kill any and all they did was pallet camp you "you pipped, you had fun! XD!"
I don't even care how buggy it is, it literally can not be worse than dbd.
>>
I'm giving up tonight, can't get into a match at all. Maybe it's because i'm an europoor and someone is punishing me for it.

I blame the jews.
Goodnight /sgg/
>>
>>163328881
Play Nurse and on most maps you'll always get at least 3 kills even against SWF. You still won't have fun though, because they play too aggressively for you to feel accomplished.
>>
What is stealth for in F13 is Jason can just see you at all times?
>>
>>163329486
Apparently if your stealth stat is high enough and he isn't right on top of you you can avoid being seen if you crouch and aren't too afraid. You would need radio/firecracker shenanigans to do much of anything with it, but it's at least theoretically possible to escape.
>>
>>163327310
My policy with the phones as jason is to pop over there as soon as I hear the dial tone as the representative from the phone company
Even if they manage to repair it and begin calling I can quickly axe that conversation
>>
>>163329670
You can hear that?
>>
>>163329670
Jason knows when someone repaired phone\car. Missed skillchecks alert him too.
>>
>>163329151
>because they play too aggressively for you to feel accomplished.
Nah. I play machine gun hag.
At 1 gen left even if 4 are up I can stall the game out so long eventually 1 or 2 of them will just rage quit.

Little taste of their own faggot medicine.
>>
>>163329807
People usually fuck up on the skillchecks at least once
Never hurts to pop by the phone just in case to axe the box for exp
>>
Been trying to get a game for like 30min, is there some secret to making this work?
>>
>>163330172
Post "Good work Jason" in this thread and your matchmaking will only take a minute
>>
>>163330172
No, shit's broken and is for everyone.
>>
>>163330262
thanks mr. voorhees
>>
File: 20161221022521_1.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221022521_1.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>swf
>Lets bum rush the basement
Brilliant.

Can't wait for f13's "we all got a weapon, lets bum rush Jason!" version.
>>
>Keep fucking up skill checks because it swaps from right to left mouse button back and forth towards the end of the QTE
At least it's not DBD level of pointlessly easy.
>>
>>163330830
Can't wait to see how counselors will hurt each other by trying to save their friends.
>>
Anyone have a list of the last few shrines in DBD.
>>
>>163331103
It is since there's basically no punishment for fucking up.
>>
>>163331271
fucking up makes noise that Jason can hear
>>
>>163331393
Only if he's right there, and it's just a sound, no huge notification like DBD. It even makes the skill check easier for you.
>>
>>163331145
Counselors can save grabbed ones. Can Jason grab one and make him catch all the hits?
>>163331103
It also speeds up if you're successful.
>>
>>163331459
He can spin, so i guess he can.
>>
>>163328098
That shit was fucking gold.

I'm trying to get gud with hillbilly because I like pain and have no dignity as a human being, but I got blown the fuck out by a SFW group so hard the other day I don't even know what happened.

I started chasing this hopped-up Dwight flashlight asshole around a pallet gym. I felt like I was chasing him for no more than 30 seconds, I look down, 2 GENS REMAINING.

Somehow 3 niggers repaired 3 generators in like a minute without failing 1 fucking check. I finally got that weasel cunt and facecamped him, then promptly lost the game.

I got that cunt though.
>>
ECP5H-NAM33-MFAGN
9GVPQ-52J3L-RE5BD
Last two keys, suffer well.
>>
>>163331635
BASED AS FUCK
>>
File: 1472352889160.jpg (139KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472352889160.jpg
139KB, 600x800px
>>163331635
>9th time today I've missed one
>>
>>163331103
You have to slash some real life teens.
>>
I made it out to Jason's island, there's an axe there. And you get spooked by his mom's head. that's it. Not worth the swim don't do it
>>
>>163332107
Jason gets warned somebody in his shack touching his stuff too
>>
>>163332107
Steal her head and throw it at him to kill him
>>
>>163332195
Oh wow, no reason to go there at all lol.

>>163332201
Only thing you can interact with as far as I could tell was taking an axe that was on the shelf.
>>
File: TheFuck.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
TheFuck.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
>>163329151
>get at least 3 kills
>won't have fun though
>>
Anyone up for a private match in F13th?

Im fucking tired of disconnected matches in quick play...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DandyDeadDog/
>>
>Hag's perks are useless if you can cleanse the totem
>She's the second slowest killer, first being the nurse.
>No top of that she can't see shit ever.

Okay, so. They gave her all these down sides because her perks are very powerful (only one is, and that's devour hope).
Yet, players can find her totems at the start of a match, see that's its empowered and destroy it before she can even get there to "defend" it

How the fuck are these frogs this shit at game design?
I can't believe that at any point they didn't think she'd be underwhelming as fuck.
Christ. Even wraith is better than she is.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321871519/images/?appid=381210
>>
>>163333026
Okay
>>
>>163332891
If survivor runs tier 3 hope, hag won't catch him untill hope is over.
>>
>>163333375
Just another reason why she's shit.
>>
>>163332891
>boo hoo i bought dlc why it's not overpowered?
Bitch had no stun what so ever, they only fixed it this week.
>>
>>163333329
not everything on Steam is garbage.
>>
>>163333490
>she had no stun
>and it was fixed within a week of being released because bugs and exploits that hinder survivors won't stand. How long did it take them to fix nurse on haddonfeild?
I'm not allowed to be upset that I paid money for a product that is worse than something they gave out for free? And your argument is really
>you don't have a right to complain about that because she was "broken" due to a bug for a tiny bit of time, so that makes the purchase 100% worth it.

?
>>
>If someone hides in one of the tents Jason can do the sleeping bag tree slam kill when he catches them
Neat
>>
>>163332107
The axe is the strongest weapon tho, it has just as much stunning power as the baseball bat as well as a decent amount of raw attack damage as the machete risk/reward.
>>
>>163333706
Really? that's fucking cool
>>
>>163333696
You are an idiot if you bought dlc in the first place. Every hag I met was decent, maybe you just bad?
>>
>Amble over to the graveyard because I'm injured and need a first aid spray desperately
>Notice a giant teddy bear by a gravestone
>The grave is for some twitch faggot named H2O
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>163333876
>you're an idiot and you're bad
Wow.
>>
>>163333940
Yeah I know it's hard to accept reality but you will manage it. Every shitter now uses her because of teleport to trap ability.
>>
What's the point of hiding under beds if Jason can tell you're under there without ever having seen you all match?
>>
>>163328415
Gun and Illphonic have already stated that the game will NOT be coming out in Janurary, but are aiming for a Q1 release date.

REMOVE DBDFAG.
>>
>>163334119
>Every hag I've seen is decent
>Every shittier is using her
You seem to be in such zealous fervor to insult you're starting to contradict yourself m8.
>>
>>163333932
H2O is a horror movie.
>>
>>163334325
is that a STAB at Halloween?
>>
>>163334256
I just can't understand you complains bro.
>>
>>163334345
Probably.
>>
>>163334345
The puns.

And probably. Sure there is some reference to freddy on the map somewhere as well.
>>
>>163334325
The full gravestone has H2O Delirious written on it. It's not a reference to a horror movie.
>>
>>163334354
You shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot then because it was in plain English.
>>
I just want to play ONE game.

WHY!?!!?!?!?
>>
>>163334709

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1479219976341.jpg (66KB, 604x645px) Image search: [Google]
1479219976341.jpg
66KB, 604x645px
>>163334473
git gud
>>
>>163334454
Well there was also Halloween H20

Also known as Halloween 20th anniversary.
>>
>Spend 2 hours trying to get into a game for F13
>Finally do
>Get killed in 2 minutes

Wow. Amazing.
>>
Sense is broken as fuck, same with Map Teleporting
>>
>>163335096
>>163334826

>>163335101

and then you realise they just need to call the cops and run to the top of the map to escape
>>
>>163335101
You...do realise that half the fun of this game is supposed to be getting killed too right? Like, you're up against JASON MOTHER FUCKING VORHEESE SON.

You're not supposed to feel like you can win, you're supposed to be expecting to get merced from any fucking angle. If you survive, you should feel thankful!
>>
File: sdfsd.png (535KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsd.png
535KB, 800x815px
>>163335096

This is me right now. All I wanted was to play one decent game before I went to sleep.
>>
>>163335139
>>163335190

I was also hoping to get to do more than
>Go in house
>Open drawer and grab radio
>Walk outside and get chased down by Jason

Real fucking neato. There's no point trying to hide from him right? Since he always knows where I am.
>>
>>163335101
Cooldown speeds are buffed for testing purposes and Jason actually needs morph at least to get anything done within 20 minutes. Sense is pretty bullshit though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>163335272
It's actually not THAT hard to avoid him, learn to manage your fear, stamina, and learn the strengths of your characters and you'll do fine.

and yes, you can hide from him, but you have to be smart about it, run into a house while he's following and you can KNOW he knows where you are, use the fire crackers to cause distractions, use the flare gun, HIT HIM WITH BATS AND AXES. [there's amost ALWAYS an axe at the cemetary.] That will stun him for a bit and you can get away, higher strength stat, more stun.

Jason's cooldown's are buffed for the beta, he's functioning possibly 1/4 - 1/2 again better than he should be. And I'm almost positive they'll nerf sense a bit. They likely want to see just how crazy Jason players are right now, and go from there.
>>
>>163335524

How do you manage fear?
>>
>>163333725
Funny thing is...I had an axe when I went there lol. Found it in a tent campsite.
>>
>>163335657
Stick near other counselors, stay in well lit areas, don't fuck around off the main paths or the road.
>>
>>163335524
How do stuff like firecrackers stop him? Surely he can see the cabin glowing red with obvious firecrackers inside it, and the person who just left outside it?
>>
>>163335759
>Stick near other counselors
Vanessa sprinting around?
>stay in well lit areas
The only well lit areas are the major buildings that Jason will spend half his time at. And he'll see your cabin glowing.
>>
>>163335843

Yea the game just seems busted right now. No point to stealth, no reason to play anybody other than Vanessa.

I'm glad it's still beta, but I do regret pre-ordering for this beta already
>>
>>163335843
Vanessa players need to learn to not just ditch their "friends." her Stamina isn't her only strength, though she CAN be useful for drawing off vengful jasons that hate her.

As for the well lit area's, there's tons of lights on the paths, use your flashlight it helps keep your fear down [though paints a target on your head.] ect... watch your character's reactions to the enviornment, body queue's and the like are what you key off of.

>>163335936
what's buested? other than some of the obvious bugs? Jason's cool downs, those are intentionally buffed for the beta. Vanessa's stamina? what's so busted exactly?
>>
File: 1476835034277.gif (2MB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476835034277.gif
2MB, 430x300px
>ft13 has better waifus
>dbd has better killers

inb4 ITS JASON HOW DARE YOU

he is cult killer because of movies but in terms of gameplay he is boring as fuck- just a big guy with melee weapon
>>
>>163336035
I find that even as Jenny with the crouch stealth perk I still get found easily while following all your advice except for the not being alone because that's extra suicidal.
>>
>>163335771
The best use I've gotten out of noisemakers is dropping them in a cabin while Jason is knocking down the door and then fleeing out a window on the other side of the building. He might've just been retarded though, who knows. I'm pretty sure the point is to mask the sound of you running.
>>
I would much rather have the stats be more important so if you dont have certain characters you cant even complete certain objectives. If you only have one person on your team with above average luck Jason should be able to kill him and then lock the team out of ever finding the car keys.

So you cant just have an entire team of Vanessas because the other stats aren't meaningful compared to stamina.
>>
>>163336035

Alright bro, i'm playing as Jenny and Jason teleports outside my Cabin.

What do I do?
>>
>>163336083
I have a feeling that crouch perk saves against sense only if you're crouching.
>>
>>163336291
Of course.
>>
>>163336035
Not really sure I main AJ...

But in the event I enter a cabin, I lock and barricade the doors, then I look for a bear trap, if there's not one in that cabin, I move on to another, if there IS... I beartrap just infront of the door [inside] and continue searching the cabin for anything useful, if I can, I arm myself.

Now, if Jason breaks in, he's likely going to hit the beartrap, in that instance, I book it out a window as fast as possible near the back of the cabin, and either move into another.

if jason doesn't hit the trap, I'm likely screwed... *shrugs* Dying is part of the game, and frankly, I don't care if I die, rounds arn't THAT long [I've had longer in Community Warfare in Mechwarrior online.] and frankly, I enjoy watching Jason hunt down the other players.

If you're not enjoying this, then either 1) you're not a friday the 13th fan, in which case this game wasn't for you. or 2) you're weird... there are no inbetween's here.
>>
>>163336125
Vanessa has 6 luck so it wouldn't matter anyway. I fully expect low stamina to be buffed and high stamina to be nerfed. Speed is fine, so long as they do something about the stamina.
>>
>>163336607
But what do you do after you've reached the other cabin? He's just going to leave the second he gets out of the bear trap, trigger Sense to see if you're still in the cabin or have left for another, and then adjust accordingly.
>>
>>163336679

There just has to be a bear trap in every cabin : ^)
>>
>>163335936
I've played only Jenny and AJ so far and I've died twice and both times were because a Vanessa brought Jason to me. All my other games except for 1 I stealth escaped. One game I even tricked him into a room and locked him in on two occasions. He never actually saw me as far as I could tell, until I was driving away that is.

Stealth is a real thing, you just have to, y'know, try to be stealthy
>>
So many flaws with the gameplay in F13. There's a few things I like, such as communicating with the other survivors through voice and what not but the core gameplay is not that great.
>>
>>163336886
Pretty much this... dont be a fucking idiot and be actually stealthy.
>>
>>163336886
How is that even possible when he has Sense?
>>
>>163336915
I've only been having fun on the rare instances I get to play as Jason, even when playing with friends. One friend claims its much better than DbD despite not playing it and I'm at the point of "really nigga?". I'll give it another day or two but so far it's not that great for me.
>>
>>163337156

Dunno man he never answers that one. Probably full of shit.

Loading into a game with 7 Vanessa's right now.
>>
So what's the deal with the Rage power? Is it just a permanent buff? Other than breaking doors, what does it do?

>163337171
I think it's better on a conceptual level, it just needs tighter balance. Pre-barricading and fortifying a location and then using distractions to get away beats pallet and window juking any day, they just need to make it a little more viable while nerfing the Vanessa cancer.
>>
>>163337267

I don't know... honestly I've only played jason a few times, and I have noticed councilors not showing up on sense. I'm not entirely sure what they are doing, but it works, I've had an AJ run right past me and not show up in sense.
>>
>>163337381
Not a clue how they manage that. I play AJ and Jenny and they always find me even though I always use a flashlight while outside, stick to roads and never sprint unless being chased.
>>
>>163337156
Fear management, and some setup in pretty much every cabin I go into. Plus noting other people's movements on the map to guesstimate where Jason is and where he may be going.

Jenny seems to be alright even solo with her 10 composure, as long as you stick to the cabins and roads. Plus I start with noise makers still so I use that if I can't use cabin layout as my escape.

What I mean by cabin layout and how I locked him in a room twice was that I closed all doors I went through EXCEPT on that is the only one into a room, that way should he come by and investigate, I can quietly hide and wait for him to go investigate the only open door because to him that's where I likely am hiding. He checks a bed or wardrobe, I shut and lock the door and leave slowly.

The way the perks say you have a chance to not be sensed, I imagine it's something like a dice roll to check if sense sees you. If you have high fear the likelihood of being revealed is high, but the perks lower that roll by a bit. So I might just be getting lucky I suppose. But with 10 composure I seem to not generate fear very fast. Jenny usually looks pretty calm.
>>
>>163337678
But once he finds himself locked in the room, he's just going to Morph outside of the cabin and then use Sense to pinpoint you.
>>
>>163337423
As far as I know Sprinting just makes more noise, unless you have high stealth. so running shouldn't affect fear as far as I can tell. I'm actually not even sure how the noise rings are interpreted by Jason as I've only played counselor so far. But if you stick to the road you shouldn't need your flashlight. I've never turned mine on. I imagine the only time I would is if I want to go somewhere he's turned the power off.

>>163337847
How short is his morph cooldown? that's how they ended up near me bot times in the first place so I figured that's why they didn't morph out.
>>
>>163337924
>How short is his morph cooldown?
15-20 seconds at the most. If he's already in the cabin searching for you, the cooldown expired long ago.
>>
>>163337847
Oh I got it, I'll just hang back a bit, if he starts banging the door I'll leave, if I hear the morph I'll stay inside and might have to fall back on the noisemaker. Gotta get to sleep tonight but I'll give it a shot a few times assuming I get investigated and see what the results are.

>>163337963
Then I guess that guy was probably first time Jason? Obviously not an unlikely answer. I hope then that the word that his cooldowns and stuff are buffed for the beta and won't actually be this strong in the actual game. But I'll try to experiment a bit and see if I can't figure something out.
>>
>>163337171
>waited to play F13 for so long
>played beta for 2 hours
>can't force myself to play it anymore
Walking around at a snail's pace as a survivor is killing me. It feels like a chore.
>>
>>163339352
>tfw BF turned into a piece of shit thanks to the game
>>
Y3BBT-24WY2-MDR76
RGQ2Q-RT40L-XZGBE

sup guys, enjoy. /v/ are being fags.
>>
>>163340117
You sly motherfucker.
>>
>>163340117
>>>/v/361341830

really pushes the cortex
>>
File: 20161221045108_1.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221045108_1.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>Composure 10
>>
the stamina regen perk is pretty legit
>>
File: 20161221051220_1.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221051220_1.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
THE HORROR
>>
>>163343134
Jenny's scared face is legitimately unnerving
>>
File: 20161221045041_1.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221045041_1.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>163343179

She looks about ready to kill over out of sheer terror
>>
how are people finding matches? i can't find shit for f13
>>
>>163343217
Keel, the word is keel.
>>
>>163343230

Keep looking till you end up in a full lobby, then never leave that lobby. Wait till everyone dies and re-go. Make sure they know they can stay for another game instead of lobby sim.
>>
File: questioning bilbo.jpg (32KB, 266x279px) Image search: [Google]
questioning bilbo.jpg
32KB, 266x279px
>F13
>round starts
>i just moved the camera around
>jason teleports next to me
>try and escape but im not the fast nigger
fair and balanced.
>>
>>163344712
the houses are infs if hes not smart enough to break windows just keep jumping through them and run him around the place till he gives up on you and fucks off
>>
>>163334945

H20 Laurie skin when? It was one of the few decent movies, after all.
>>
>having comfy survivor game
>disconnected

literally every game, fug
>>
File: Worried Flocka.jpg (47KB, 478x547px) Image search: [Google]
Worried Flocka.jpg
47KB, 478x547px
>am jason
>sense dumb russian sitting outside a building, next to a window
>go in building and smash the window, come back outside
>he starts trying to infinite me
>after a few jumps he slows down to a crawl

Worst part is he saw me break it, too. On the contrary.

>playing as tommy
>spawn next to a counselor
>group up with him, we sit in a bush for 4 minutes while waiting for the cops to arrive
>down to 30 seconds, jason kills some poor bastard across the river from us
>afraid the guy with me is gonna panic, tell him to stay still
>4 of us left, one guy manages to escape through the other exit and the other is running around trying to find keys for his car
>jason is looking around and i'm biting my lip before he finally jumps to the guy who lost his keys
>yell book it over mic and we start legging it down the main road
>game disconnects right as we reach the exit

God damn Tommy is so hype.
>>
>>163333026

>Nea
>That cute

rofl
>>
>>163333026
>Doesn't even know what sound a chainsaw makes
>>
File: s).gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
s).gif
3MB, 500x281px
>Find games at decent rates
>join
>game starts
>completely black screen or the camera is permanently fixated on the campfire in the opening scene
EVERY GAME
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THIS WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY
>>
This is a public service announcement:

If you get a chinese player in your lobby, quit. I know finding a lobby takes forever. I know you just want to play. Chinese players are boosting in packs, wallhacking (which also displays shift-Jason), and abruptly ending their connection (causes the server to freeze waiting for the close and time out)

Do not play with chinese players.

This has been a public service announcement.
>>
>>163344712
you probably started at higgins cabin

always close the doors and lock them first so you have time to hide or escape a smart Jason because any Jason that's not shit is going to teleport there first.
>>
>>163349129

China was a mistake.
>>
How do I get CP? is it one per level?
>>
>finally get into a game
>have to take a shit
>>
File: 1414430641133.png (50KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
1414430641133.png
50KB, 365x214px
>>163350847
>How do I get CP?
>>
>>163350948
I'm too scared to hover over this spoiler.
>>
>>163351017
don't do it the fbi are already at my door
>>
>closed beta
>games require 9 people
>why does it take so long to get a match?!
>>
>>163348865
Still this bullshit? Fuck.

So patch confirmed for making shit worse? Certainly appears so, I could play yesterday after 30 minutes of searching and "search cooldowns."
>>
>>163351721
oops, you're retarded

it takes so long to get a match because the servers are extremely overloaded. They didn't expect so many people to rush to pre-order to get beta keys
>>
>>163351793
>it takes so long to get a match because the servers are extremely overloaded
You keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>163351751
You're far more likely to quickly find a dedicated server to try to connect to

Unfortunately so is everyone else so those servers fill up in seconds, so they deny you the connection and MM starts over.
>>
>>163337171
>claims its much better than DbD despite not playing it

Why do I get the feeling that there are lots of cunts like this? Streamers have ruined everything and I'll never understand the depths of loser you have to reach before you literally sit at your pc watching someone else play a game and chatting about it every day like the chat is your friend and you in fact have some form of life.

It's the most depressing thing about modern gaming. I can't even stream myself because it baffles me how 10,000 assholes would rather sit and stare at someone else playing a game than read a book or watch a movie or fucking tip a cow or anything else more fun.
>>
File: REMOVE.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
If I lag into one more trap I am trying to disarm, I'm going to hit my head off the floor.
>>
File: imretarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
imretarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>163351876
>travel error: server full
Yep, the issue is no players. It's totally not that the game runs on a limited number of dedicated servers with a matchmaking method that has never been put under this kind of stress.
>>
>>163352068
>trappers who run insidious
jesus christ.
>>
>>163352263
Altruism's worst nightmare.
>>
>>163352263
>run
kill yourself
>>
>>163352941
Mighty fine autism you have there.
>>
>>163352941
Who hurt you anon?
>>
File: china.png (145KB, 1463x365px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
145KB, 1463x365px
>>163352068
Alt tab when you find a lobby and check here to see who the killer is. Be sure to check their previous names as well.
>>
>>163339352
H-have the shills finally left?

Yesterday was bad, niggers. Bad.
>>
>>163352263

It's not like I didn't hear his heavy breathing from a mile away.

Guess he just wanted to be as obnoxious as possible.

My last five matches have all been against laggy Trappers.

Destroying every trap I see with extreme prejudice.

>>163353467

Oh, good idea.
Thanks.
>>
>>163354536
How the hell do people turn their camera to look at the killer like that and still run forward
>>
>>163354693

Instead of W you start running with S. Adjust key usage to camera position.
>>
ANOTHER UPDATE INCOMING
https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/811600502341468160
>>
File: 1422691968622.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1422691968622.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>repair the car by myself and drive 3 people out safely
>server shits itself while spectating the last guys
>no points
GIVE ME THE POINTS JASON
>>
>>163354693
It says it's the G key but my shit don't work. My T for push-to-talk also doesn't work.
>>
>>163355084
Keys seem to randomly stop working sometimes. I couldn't use the map or rearview key for a few rounds as a counselor and then it suddenly started working again.
>>
to be honest with you fammylammies, i thought jason and myers were the same. i thought the dbd dlc was the same series as f13. ive never seen a horror movie and dont even know what series these two are from
>>
File: Moonwalk.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Moonwalk.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>163354693

I change the keys I'm pressing in a circle?
Like w>a>s.

I also try to remember where I'm going before I turn to look behind me, so I don't bump into shit by accident.
>>
File: Are you REEEEEEEady.jpg (80KB, 680x967px) Image search: [Google]
Are you REEEEEEEady.jpg
80KB, 680x967px
>Searching for dedicated servers
>Search cooldown
>Search cooldown
>Search cooldown
>Search cooldown
>Search cooldown
>Search cooldown
>>
File: Bad.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Bad.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>163354835
Mfw these devs turn out to be no more competent than Bizarre Interactive.
>>
Kinda shocked that self care hasn't been in the shrine yet.
>>
>>163356169
It was there like the third week of the shrine.
>>
>>163355884
new update coming soon
>>
>>163356496
No it wasn't
>>
File: 20161221120511_1.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221120511_1.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
Why are trappers so fucking gay?
>>
>Travel failure! Server full!
>3 times in a row
I just want to play the game for fucks sake
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1024x896px
>>163356646
Yes it was.
>>
>>163356994
Nope
>>
>>163356807
>sloppy stealing kaz's stealthy build

Anyway, I'd try-hard kill a bloody meg too.
>>
File: beta.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beta.png
28KB, 500x500px
Type fast beta codes landing.
>>
>15 hours of played time
>only got to play jason once
hehe nice game guys
>>
File: 1481172977299.gif (139KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481172977299.gif
139KB, 250x250px
>>163357294
thanks anon
took the middle one
>>
>>163357294
got the first one
thanks anon
>>
>>163356870
update soon
https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/811600502341468160
>>
>>163357294

I'm way too slow for these.

I'm a draw fag though.

Can I just draw porn for a code?
>>
>>163357704
Convince us
>>
File: gibe code pls.png (301KB, 1150x830px) Image search: [Google]
gibe code pls.png
301KB, 1150x830px
>>163357761

Keeping in line with the thread I guess.
>>
>>163357761
>>163357923
Kek
>>
File: matthui.png (528KB, 587x623px) Image search: [Google]
matthui.png
528KB, 587x623px
Matt is cute. CUTE
>>
>>163357923
Someone give this guy a key
for bad rats
>>
>>163357295
had the game since this time yesterday and haven't gotten to play one game yet.
>>
File: mattJUST.png (203KB, 439x370px) Image search: [Google]
mattJUST.png
203KB, 439x370px
is Dead by Daylight Dead?
>>
File: 20161220123416_1.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161220123416_1.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>163357175
Need the extra camo for that build. Those red pants were getting me killed.
>>
File: ded game.png (54KB, 481x530px) Image search: [Google]
ded game.png
54KB, 481x530px
>>163358738
Yeah
>>
File: 1438145123913.jpg (1MB, 5628x3348px) Image search: [Google]
1438145123913.jpg
1MB, 5628x3348px
>>163358738
No, but keep posting that shitty meme picture you made in every thread for the next 6 months or more, and you might get the answer you want.
>>
>>163358991
>20k on a wednesday morning
>dead
Lmao
>>
>>163359240
it probably was sarcasm
>>
>>163358738
Have you even read the past 2 threads?
The beta is flopping hard.

All the turncoats are already leaving the beta in droves for dbd again
>>
>>163358991
>only 20k after a free weekend with a new killer released in the last two weeks
ded
>>
>>163358991
it was 40k not to long ago.
seems like it's dying
>>
>>163359583
>>163359505
>Literally mid day on a weekday
>>
File: 1482107144124.png (74KB, 762x572px) Image search: [Google]
1482107144124.png
74KB, 762x572px
>>163358738
it's dead
>>
>>163358991
why do that many people still play rust and terraria?
>>
>>163359714
>can't break that 20k
>but but but but it's not the right day!!!!
keep telling yourself that kiddo. enjoy your last few games of dbd before nobody plays
>>
File: 20160630230156_1.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160630230156_1.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>163359824
>Someone cropped one of my old images.
Whoa...

at least some of those retarded bugs got fixed
>>
File: 1356048845421.png (179KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
1356048845421.png
179KB, 401x402px
>>163360017
you are an obvious troll but you are aware there is a beta for a similiar game right now that has limited time and people want to play the game that has limited time right now instead of one they can go back to any day.
Furthermore DBD and F13 are entirely different concepts of the same genre.
F13 is more like Hide and Seek
DBD is more like a game of catch.
>>
>>163360380
>you're hurting my feelings! stop being a TROLL :((((((
go back to 9gag where you belong if you can't handle shitposting
>>
>>163360380
holy shit kill yourself you faggot
>>
>>163360380
>you are an obvious troll
>saying things I don't like is trolling
>>
File: Mato.png (383KB, 548x799px) Image search: [Google]
Mato.png
383KB, 548x799px
>>163360796
>>163360914
>>163361010
>hurr durr look at steam stats dbd is ded
>not trolling
so you are legit retarded then?
>>
>vanessa running circles around Jason at the police exit
>tommy shows up and shoots him
>they start teabagging
I see it's already begun.
>>
>>163360380
what a faggot
>>
why is the camera centered at the upper butt?
>>
>>163362027
because hip is the base of every model afaik and the spectator camera focuses around the base of the character.
>>
>>163362270
cant they make a focal point at the upper back so its more lined up with the head like we would expect?
>>
File: 1471194091083.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471194091083.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>f13 is going to alienate players and kill itself before its even out of beta.
>>
>Walk through door while raging
>Piece of door gets stuck in Jason's fat ass
>Camera gets fucked and zooms entirely on this faintly translucent block of wood for minutes until it fades away finally
Good fucking god, new meta against rage Jason: fortify every door so his camera gets fucked
>>
>>163307617
Any chance I could get Starward Rogue or Rebel Galaxy? I don't have a beta key. I do have cards though.
>>
File: disgruntled.png (228KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled.png
228KB, 500x381px
>Find car keys
>Jason morphs nearby
>Crouch and try to leave out back door
>E does nothing
>Look out window
>Jason stuck hacking at a barricaded cabin door
>Booted from game
>Travel error
>>
>>163362581
you can shift to fix that
>>
Do the devs have all of one dedicated server up or what
>>
>be AJ
>spawn at higgins
>check for phone
>it's there
>run out the back after turning of radio
>guy i spawned with is being useless and follows me after i said to wait by the phone
>jason comes after i call
>i dart north for a cabin in higgins
>lose him
>get ready for the long wait
>bear trap and barricade are set
>Jason comes over
>smashes the windows
>when he works on the door i throw fire crackers down and leap out the window
>i get away and get back to higgins
>hide there while he hunts the people who tried to repair the car and survive
>>
If you get a walke-talkie you can talk to every other counselor, even if they don't have one. They just can't answer you. What the fuck?
>>
>>163364896
Probably shitters who don't have a mic
I keep finding the mic in my games and literally no one responds.
>>
>>163364956
meant finding the walkietalkie
>>
>>163365072
I had no walkie-talkie and could hear people across the camp talking about finding parts for a car.
>>
>>163358738

Not for a long time yet.
>>
>connect to a lobby
>loading
>half of the people were able to connect
>now my ping is at 154
wew lads this game is gonna flop
>>
>>163365917
wrong
>>
>>163365917
>games going to flop
>because a beta that was meant to test the servers aren't perfect
>>
File: YourPost.jpg (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
YourPost.jpg
11KB, 300x250px
>>163360017
You know you can practice your reddit-tier trolling back on your favorite board, right?

>>>>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>163360796
>>163360914
>>163361010

Samefag
>>
>>
>>163362473
People are still having fun with it but I would bet money that the novelty and those experiences will wear right the fuck off after 25-50 hours when they realize that starting the same car or finding the same phone is actually fucking boring.

Even the different Jasons are just kind of gimmicky. They're nowhere near the difference between DbD's killers and I think that's a bad choice. They all technically do the same shit, don't they? Just with different stats?

But what do I know I can't even fucking play.
*search cooldown*
*searching for game*
*connecting*
*search coolddown*
>>
File: 1445441647778.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445441647778.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>163363183
Damn its getting bad. It wasn't this bad yesterday. Looks like they've started the normal dev routine of fucking more shit up with every fix and patch.
>>
>>163366863
Lol fuck half of my matches have been like this.
>>
holy shit F13 might be the least suspenseful game I've ever played. With any interaction with Jason you either die immediately and run around him in circles since he's so fucking slow and the animations are so broken. and I thought pallet looping was bad jesus fucking christ
>>
>>163321638
The tape effect is when he uses one of his movement powers, so he sensed you which can point you out from across the map for some jasons and then ported over to your general area.
>>
>>163367474
>Finally get into a lobby
>Some fuckface can't connect properly so the timer keeps resetting
>Finally force it to finish after everyone readies up
>Loading screen takes all day
>Finish loading
>Outhouse bug forces me to crash the game
>>
File: autismava.png (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
autismava.png
80KB, 300x300px
is the shotgun at higgins guaranteed?
i spawned there two times in a row and got it asap
also shot jason both times with it
FUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
>>163369567
>also shot vanessa both times with it
>FUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
>>163364719
>>when he works on the door i throw fire crackers down and leap out the window
How does this sort of thing work? Does he not immediately back out of the building and activate sense after the door is breached?
>>
I want to kiss meg
>>
>>163369862
is that her face when?

where did she get the hat?
>>
>>163369567
>get shotgun
>find big booty counselor
>start RPing a rapist and threaten to shoot them if they dont crouch in front of me and start ERPing
>if they dont, shoot them
>>
>>163369964
Its her face when she doesn't know if she can take my girth

Probably made it, the person posing is a pretty experienced cosplayer.
>>
File: Jenny.jpg (120KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Jenny.jpg
120KB, 2048x1152px
>>163369862
I want to kiss Jenny's bush.
>>
>>163370164
>you will never intimidate a girl with your size that she gets worried

i meant it as just commenting on one picture having no hat, and the other does have a hat
>>
This game is so bloody smooth on the Xbox Scorpio. Damn, the developers know when American technology is superior, and Scorpio shines brightly!
>>
>>163368294
Goddamnit anyone have a private match going? Can we make one please?

There's one at /v/ but... it's /v/ lol. It's like fucking a fat chick because you have no other option.
>>
>>163370291
Jenny is the hottest, and that ass in those red jeans mmmdamn.

But she's about fucking useless except for luck and composure. I enjoy sitting in bushes with her.
>>
>>163370291
>Don't have a key to the beta
>have to deal with blue balls from her DSLs until the actual release
Life sucks man
>>
>>163371057
>There's one at /v/ but... it's /v/ lol. It's like fucking a fat chick because you have no other option.

i think you'd fit in well here
>>>/r/fridaythe13rdgame
>>
Anyone have a spare code-arooni?
>>
>>163371320
Her butt is even better.
>>
>>163371616
desu, this game has some of the best butts i have seen in a long time
>>
>>163371320
What's your Steam ID/name? I've got a code or two left.
>>
>>163371360
>Nothing found
why do I feel like you were just being an asshole?

Some fail trolling either way son. Back to school.
>>
>>163371849
Loverly/rusty tin can
>>
>>163371936
Can you give me a link to your profile?
>>
>>163372009
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979884628/
>>
Dev says they are still working on the servers or some shit.
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.gif (866KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.gif
866KB, 450x450px
>>163373243
>servers
>implying there's multiple
>>
>>163373417
Hahahah that from Interstellar Marines? What a shit show.

Has anyone actually gotten into a game? I've just let the fucker search all morning and nothing. It's been going for fucking hours.
>>
>>163371360
Do you genuinely think there's something right with /v/?

Not like /vg/ is good at all, but better than /v/.
>>
>>163371849
Could I get one, please? I'm not at home so feel free to email your profile and I'll add later this evening.
[email protected]
>>
>>163373684
They're just people, stop being so inclusive.
>>
>>163373634
Restart the game if it takes that long, did that once and I got a lobby within 5 minutes.
>>
>>163374081
>they're just people
So what?

I don't even get your point.
>>
>>163367289
If DbD could get over the hump of not even having team matchmaking for a month, still not having any servers, and still having people get stuck in infinite loading screens and people STILL play it, I have a feeling F13 will be fine.
>>
File: ayy.png (57KB, 328x314px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
57KB, 328x314px
here are some codes
KXK0F-26T68-9JFWZ
2FW4H-B5BXC-MNYV2
>>
>>163374536
first one worked. neat, thanks man
now that I think about it - is there something with those codes that could let steam notice that I didn't get them the legit way and shut down my account or something?
>>
>>163374536
got the bottom one, thanks anon
>>
>>163374663
>I didn't get them the legit way and shut down my account or something?

helpIamnotgoodwithcomputerhowdidIgethere.jpg
>>
So how do you actually break out of Jason's grab? No matter how hard you mash you're going to get killed, even as Jenny.
>>
>>163374863
Use decisive strike
>>
>>163374663
Yes, Steam will call the police because you didn't buy the game, then the cops will come to your address and they'll put handcuffs on your PC. They'll probably arrest your keyboard and mouse too for being accessories to the crime. You better get a lawyer.
>>
>>163374804
idk man I remember when people got their main accounts permabanned for cracking DOOM on their secondary accounts so that got me kinda wary
>>
>>163374863
Mash E and hope he tries to wander over to an environmental kill. Pretty sure the full game is supposed to make it take longer for him to grip kill you depending on your health/strength/composure.
>>163374663
If someone somehow bought codes with a stolen credit card the worst steam can do is just take the beta away from you.
>>
So, can that Hag's clones knock you down?

Because I'm not quite sure what happened here.
>>
>>163374663
F13 dev here, we are monitoring this thread.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>163374804
>>163374942
>>163375069
r-rude
>>
>>163375069
Wouldn't that be interesting.
>>
>Joining a session
>Connecting
>Search cooldown
What did they mean by this? Why does searching need to cool down? Is the baked potato they're using as a server getting too hot?
>>
>>163375069
>http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979884628/
That would explain all the shilling earlier
>>
>>163375069
Fix your matchmaking
Fix jason picking someone up in a second and killing them
>>
File: ReeEEE.jpg (14KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
ReeEEE.jpg
14KB, 300x195px
>>163374480
Good points. I still find F13 boring but we'll see.

>Finally get into a match
>Load
>TRAVEL FAILURE

Fuck this waste of time. Great beta you guys have there.
>>
>>163375045
They can body block you, but the shouldn't do damage.

The hag may have it you in the back and ran around after wards to see if the other guy was going to try for the save before running back in, other than that an unfortunate bug I guess.
>>
>>163375163
It's preventing you from spamming searches and potentially crashing their matchmaking system. there is no reason for you to spam search if there are 0 servers available. It's a failsafe. Option B. would be to have everyone able to search all the time, fuckloads of people then search when there isn't a server to find because they all occupied and it melts their matchmaking/server finder until they reboot it. That sounds awful.
>>
File: 1444554609749.gif (2MB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
1444554609749.gif
2MB, 640x796px
>>163375124
>r-rude
>>
File: 1481231657439.png (243KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1481231657439.png
243KB, 640x482px
0P68M-AGCYZ-96VL3
JQQ3Z-G0PQK-WF8I4
H4XJR-MDXJJ-JTYE2
PD4F6-JNNZX-DBVYI

Don't you fags ever say a Canadian never did anything nice for you.
>>
>>163375069
fix matchmaking
hour queues are not fun
>>
>>163375374
>0P68M-AGCYZ-96VL3
AYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>163375372
how did you get this photo of me
d-did the code hack my webcam?
>>
>>163374804
How do they tell you didn't get them a 'legit' way? They gave out hundreds of fucking codes for people to give away, they're literally everywhere.

>>163374863
Wtf lol, yeah you have to hit E fast but I've gotten away plenty of times. Jenny is best girl, though.
>>
>>163375238
It's the same kind of shit that was in the DbD beta, I really don't get why people are so flabbergasted about it.

>>163375374
>PD4F6-JNNZX-DBVYI
Thanks man, worked for me.
>>
>>163375374
H4XJR-MDXJJ-JTYE2
Worked for me, thank you kindly.
>>
>>163375374
>JQQ3Z-G0PQK-WF8I4
you are a god among men
>>
>>163375415
>How do they tell you didn't get them a 'legit' way? They gave out hundreds of fucking codes for people to give away, they're literally everywhere.

I was making fun of that anon because he was a retard. You might also be a retard?
>>
https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/811683297365520385
>Join the beta today and you could be next!
Yeah, I guess you really could be next since you'll starve to death waiting to join a match.
>>
>>163375374
>>163375409
>>163375443
>>163375486
>>163375506

I might be dumping the rest later if none of my dumb friends want them, so if you missed out good luck next time
>>
File: 1471762585602.gif (420KB, 616x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471762585602.gif
420KB, 616x338px
>>163375741
h-have one more codebro?
>>
>>163375414
yes now go lie in your bed and I'll lie in mine and we can pretend to cuddle each other, I'll be the big spoon
>>
>>163376481
but what about my boyfriend, he'll be home any minute
>>
>>163376721
the more the merrier
>>
File: Desperate Struggle.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Desperate Struggle.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>163375269

> unfortunate bug

That wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>163375741
one more famalam pls
>>
>>163375741
I can be your dumb friend
>>
File: error.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
error.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>Get into a lobby
>Didn't notice until 20 seconds before it starts
>Can't select my counselor or Jason
>Outhouse glitch
>Try to wait it out anyway so I can at least select my shit next round
>Travel error
This needs to stop
>>
File: 1481136773798.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1481136773798.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>163377280
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 151x58px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 151x58px
4 keys for you gays.
Friday 13th Beta.
>>
>>163377792
gimme pls
>>
>>163377792
holy shit thanks anon
you made that hard as fuck to read tho
>>
>>163377792
HOLY FUCK THANKYOU ANON
>>
>>163377962
That was the point.
>>163377871
I just did.
>>
if they gave hag a normal move speed she might actually be decent
>>
File: 1481598948558.png (698KB, 576x603px) Image search: [Google]
1481598948558.png
698KB, 576x603px
>>163377792
>Constantly have "invalid product code" on every code
>Finally realise where I made a mistake while trying to decipher this unreadable shit
>Too many activation attempts
Fuck you Gaben you fat fucking jew.
>>
File: EJa_lH2bG.png (65KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
EJa_lH2bG.png
65KB, 500x475px
Is anybody even able to find a game?
F13.
>>
>>163378860
The exact same thing just happened to me
>>
PLS ONE MORE CODE SENPAI
>>
>>163378972
i was queuing for an hour earlier and gave up, although this morning i found a match rather quickly and was able to get a few rounds in before i got booted.
>>
when does the beta even end?
>>
>>163378972
>>163379103
Their singular server is down
>>
>>163379389
possible matchmaking fix incoming?
>>
File: 1451452003824.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1451452003824.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>chasing the black olympian through the woods
>"JASON, PROTECT ME!"
>instantly stop running and teleport to protect mommy
>black olympian's twin sister and AJ are there
>punch off jackie blackie's head and look for AJ
>she's standing in combat position at the end of the dock, trapped
>walk over and decapitate her with my fist, too

love this game
>>
>check on matchmaking after 4 hours
>1 second until match starts
fuck me
>>
>>163379857
nevermind got the forest cam so it doesn't even matter
>>
>>163378972
No, but you can private match with anons from here for a good time.

Thought it would be cringey from all the stories on /v/ but it was a chill lobby, save for the fagoo teabagging the exit like it's DbD and prolonging the match.
>>
>>163379282
Sometime on the 24th. Not like it matters since you'll be lucky to get 1 game by that point.
>>
>>163375069
>>163374663

they are giving codes out on their fucking twitter and streamers have tons of extra codes they give out.
>>
>>163379985
forest cam goes away after another while. doesn't mean the server won't shit all over you once you're in game, though
>>
>>163380113
Nah it went to a travel error immediately after just to be sure we couldn't play
>>
File: CcwN3H_VAAAA7xE1.jpg (193KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CcwN3H_VAAAA7xE1.jpg
193KB, 960x1280px
Anyone got an extra beta keys they wanna hit my email with?

Will exchange nudes in return.
>>
File: I don't want that.png (482KB, 672x537px) Image search: [Google]
I don't want that.png
482KB, 672x537px
>>163375069
try running your servers on something other than your flip phone
>>
File: Here it is just for.jpg (12KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Here it is just for.jpg
12KB, 600x440px
>>163380210
>>
>>163374663
They gave me 5 keys. What do you think they thought I'd do with them? use them on 5 of my own accounts?
>>
>>163380197
The devs hate you and want you to suffer, anon. I'd say go to DbD but the devs there feel that way even more.
>>
>>163380406
matt sounds like such an asshole

but he's alpha
>>
>>163379548
The matchmaking has been fucked for like 13 hours or something so I wouldn't hold your breath.
>>
File: Ct2Bf1G.jpg (33KB, 375x395px) Image search: [Google]
Ct2Bf1G.jpg
33KB, 375x395px
>>163380670
Good thing they extended the beta so everyone can play during Christmas, christ.
>>
>>163380775
Huh? It ends on Christmas Eve.
>>
>>163380775
They haven't said shit about extending the beta any further than the 24th.
>>
>>163380913
>>163380843
Dunno about you guys but we celebrate it here on Saturday, so I'll be gone for the whole day pretty much.
>>
>9 hours played
>7 of those are were spent trying to find a server
>>
>Spent the WHOLE DAY looking for a server
>Finally get into one and pick my characters
>Outhouse glitch
>TRAVEL ERROR LOL
FUCK THIS, I'VE HAD ENOUGH
>>
File: 1477870942953.gif (1004KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1477870942953.gif
1004KB, 400x323px
Anyone has a spare key? I would appraciate it.
[email protected]
>>
holy shit I got into a game, call the cops
>>
I just bought a GTX 1070 and it came with Watch Dogs 2 for free. I am completely uninterested in Watch Dogs 2.

Despite F13 looking pretty shit from what I've seen, I am interested in it and would love to be proved wrong.

So I'll trade a copy of Watch Dogs 2 straight-up for a F13 beta code. Anyone in?
>>
>>163382659
I would but I can't find a game.
>>
Is this fucking Friday the 13th or KKK-simulator? I thought this was about chasing a bunch of college kids in the woods, not some big dude with a white sack over his head murdering a group of black women that all look the same.
>>
Yo if I preorder Friday the 13th now will I get my keys soon?
>>
File: 20161219132506_1.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161219132506_1.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>163383178
Hmm
>>
>>163380398

Didn't work. :(
>>
>>163383178
>plantation owner rounding up his slaves
>>
>>163383358
Rest in Piece Sloppy.
>>
File: friday the 13th.jpg (926KB, 1080x1378px) Image search: [Google]
friday the 13th.jpg
926KB, 1080x1378px
>>
YYAMN-CHBN3-A82C9
R2LVZ-HMY53-DWRLP
IIMX7-2MX20-LI9A9
J8FQ6-6KZ40-JCIY8
4DE89-8D5XN-09GKT
HPYQ3-M7I48-FFTBR
TPN0M-YD45E-7Q2QD
A6H2Q-RP0M4-QQA9Q
I66ZV-YJW4X-8ZTD7
X638M-B3XRP-LCR9Z
620DA-R5VHI-K3F02

Some keys
>>
>>163386438
chuckled
>>
hilarious anon
>>
LET
ME
PLAY
>>
Just missed out on that last batch of Steam Keys, don't suppose there are any more going?

Steam id:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012934866
>>
>>163382270
just play dbd man, a little less shit than this beta
>>
>POST
>MOAR
>KEYS
>>
File: JasonX.png (228KB, 1926x1079px) Image search: [Google]
JasonX.png
228KB, 1926x1079px
First Jason game, discover Jason in space is a thing.
>>
Bugs aside the game is actually really fun
>>
>>163388602
why lie?
>>
FAIQ9-G06F2-C7QTP
2WCWW-MDKXR-Y70BM
XBVJP-RJW2L-6Q948
6JL6M-6KDQ6-F0B6J
EW86V-QXR4E-4VLJK
2CXNH-XX6YV-TA4V7
FFGJ8-NNDG5-6MQ7I
HJTKQ-XQH76-VBB9Y
FVAPL-BFHRK-2XKY6
JPYVH-GVZ2F-H2EDY
DVM7B-ZT9G4-02ZJN
WK5FT-7FGBE-P2445
NRM5Z-GJTAM-DV9P3
FFFMX-7YANV-9E7EX
>>
tested earlier today

an AJ with low profile and the other sense perk can only be seen on one in every ten sense activations

eat shit vanessa
>>
>>163388795
why do u lie
>>
>>163388795
>somehow missed every single one of these

Thanks for freezing, Steam.
>>
>>163388602
No it isn't fun
>>
>>163389274

this thread isnt as popular, maybe... just maybe they're all reposts for memes seeing how no one thanked for a single one
>>
>>163389274
they're fake dog
>>
Is survivor in dbd playable with a controller? I know killer would be too difficult. my fingers are fucked.

f13 works great
>>
>Be Jason
>Everybody is Vanessa but one
>Told the AJ guy I won't kill him as long as he solos out and baits the Vanessa players
>Tfw he actually baits the Vanessa players for free kills
ez win
Kill all Vanessa.
>>
>>163389274
A lot of them are a day old, and I can bet you none of them work anymore
>>
>>163389109
no one cares, it's all about who can sprint longer.
>>
>>163389424
>fake
they're reposts from the dev twitter.
>>
>>163382719
Last chance to trade a shitty beta for a shitty full game
>>
>>163389560
chinese using bots grab them all
>>
File: 1481832963055.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1481832963055.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>Post game chat
Playing high level hillbilly and getting 3-4 kills a match
-Chasing survivors that swarm a hook.
>Camper
-Chasing the unhooked survivor
>Tunneler
-Dropping survivor to chase another when they try to body block me
>DS Exploiter
-Slug farm when all my hooks are broken and I'm not running Iron Grasp
>Griefer

Playing level 5 The Shape
-Killing 1 or no survivors
>gg
>good game killer XD
>haha good effort!

Really makes you think
>>
>game downloading
>everyone in this thread complaining about how matchmaking takes an hour
>start game for the first time
>get connected to server after retrying once
either i got lucky or the matchmaking thing is a meme
>>
>>163389907
people tend to exaggerate when they expect a fucking BETA to be fully functional, this game is shit and so are the devs
>>
>>163310505
You're probably running on third world shitternet
>>
>>163389907
you got lucky. For me all day it's been
>quickplay
>searching for dedicated servers
>search cooldown
>search cooldown
>CONNECTING
>search cooldown
>search cooldown
>CONNECTING
>TRAVEL FAILURE
>search cooldown
>>
>pick trapper
>slap down traps at every vault spot and in random grass near generators
>hear nothing but screaming all game across the map
>all my hooks get taken while I'm busy trapping
Does this asshole get a perk to place his traps faster? I like his ability but it seems far more punishing than worth.
>>
>>163389907
also can someone pls give me some tips on how not being autistic in this game?
>>
>>163336079
dbd killers are incapable of being intimidating because they have to carry you across the map and put you on a hook to kill you.
>>
>>163389109
>an AJ with low profile and the other sense perk can only be seen on one in every ten sense activations
Is this while you're outside far away?
>>
>>163390639
literally be yourself
>>
>>163390149
Yes. Hillbilly's Tinkerer causes all sources of increased Trap Setting from Add-ons to have a stronger effect.
>>
>>163390149
No, but he gets add-ons that make trapping go faster. Too bad the devs straight refused to ever let killers keep their add-ons even if they pull a 4 sac.
>>
>>163390931
dont get tricky with me senpai
i just wanted some tips to git gud
>>
i dont think i will try out f13

it seems too reliant on voip and i dont think i can converse so i will be at a disadvantage
>>
>>163390932
>>163390960
That's a pretty big bummer. I only have a handful of even basic addons right now.
>>
>camp phone
>cycle between cars in between

??
>>
>>163391237
This couldn't be further from the truth.

Most people use the voice proximity to meme on each other.
>>
>>163390741
At all times. Houses don't glow red, you can be jogging and rustling trees and shit with no sound icons. As long as your fear level is low you're set. 10 stealth nigga
>>
>finally get into a game after 8 hours of searching
>full lobby, fuck yeah lets do this
>goes to the ping indicator menu
>one guy has 255ms
>holds the game hostage as it never lowers and the game doesn't start
>finally he disconnects
>after 3 others, leaving me and 3 other random dudes
>get to be jason
>first guy I find just disconnects
>2nd guy I find couldn't be older than 8 as he screams at me to fuck off in his squeaky voice before I kill him
>3rd guy I find was just hiding in the barn behind 3 bear traps and he forgot I could shift past them
I think I'm done with this game.
>>
>>163391758
so ill be okay if i never speak and just shut it off if someone starts yelling at me?
>>
/v/ discord specifically for finding people for private games.

https://discord.gg/hBGC69M
>>
>>163391920
not him but he's right

there's no real need for it, it's nice to say you found the keys maybe, but you can just drop them by the car if you want people to know
>>
>>163392178
>dropping the keys
that's an easy way to fuck everybody over when they fall through the map
>>
>>163391758
>>163392178
thank you kind anons
>>
>>163391854
But how do you keep your fear low? It lowers just by existing.
>>
>>163390994
tip: prepare for jason to dominate every match if the player has any idea what to do
>>
File: 20161221195611_1.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221195611_1.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>163389430
Camera movement is kinda slow but still manage to do okay. I really thought they would have added a sensitivity slider and a quick turn by now.
>>
reminder: the dbd devs are so pissy about f13 they've accidentally enabled double blood points early
>>
>>163392418
>it lowers when you're in bright areas, with other people, and away from Jason.
>It increases when you find dead bodies, are alone, in darkness, or if Jason is on your ass.
Other than the screen zooming in, the hud going away, and the colors going black and white, you don't have a clear indication of your fear level.
>>
>>163392497
Sloppy taking my build. Except no Nea
>>
It's interesting how if I'm Jason, the phone is literally always at Higgins and yet they generally never bother with it. Meanwhile If I'm a counselor, the phone is always in some obscure cabin that I spawn far away from, and the 3 people who spawn at the phone cabin don't notice it. I rarely see the police called.
>>
>>163392504
This multi-game general isn't gonna work if you're just keep flinging shit.
>>
What's the craziest shit you've seen so far? I was in one game where our Jason was some black guy jabbering on his mic and the last survivor hopelessly tried to fight him off with a plank of wood while he was stood there laughing.
>>
[email protected]

Anyone with a spare key?
>>
File: 1428253116267.jpg (24KB, 388x248px) Image search: [Google]
1428253116267.jpg
24KB, 388x248px
>>163392692
>playing aj
>spawn on the lakeside infront of jason's island
>see two people spawn at higgins
>jason teleports immediately over to us but we both manage to get away clean after distracting him for about a minute
>come back and check the cabin we were in since it sometimes spawns there, nothing
>slowly crawl my way over to higgins with the occasional sprint
>both the phone box and the phone are there
>>
https://steamcommunity.com/id/relc

Have room for 5 more players, add me
>>
>>163392758

it's a joke anon, you can relax

there's no doubt they're playing f13 right now
>>
File: 20161221202343_1.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221202343_1.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>163392646
Only have two of the perks on her senpai. All my BP is going to Ace now.
>>
>>163393293
Cancer do not join it
>>
>>163393869
really?
>>
>>163394057
>>
>>163394217
oh
>>
keys pls
>>
>>163392087
Go back to >>>/v/
>>
>trying to be stealthy as AJ
>Vanessa running around the cabins I'm sneaking through
>she attracts Jason
>he goes after me because going after her is annoying
Every fucking time.

Fuck you Vanessa.
>>
Trying to find a game
plz add me

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dissentience
>>
File: Meg.png (2MB, 1926x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Meg.png
2MB, 1926x1079px
>>163393658
You're Nea is better than my Meg lol. I had her and Jake at level 50 before the bloodweb rework so I just prestiged them and left em still.
>>
File: my.png (241KB, 384x572px) Image search: [Google]
my.png
241KB, 384x572px
Any way I can get a F13 key or has that ship sailed?
>>
>>163395870
probably sailed by now, but who cares, watch a stream of the game and see on just how much "fun" you're missing out on
>>
>>163395870
f13 the game twitter is hinting that they are about to drop more keys. i'd hurry they dropped like 20 last time
>>
>>163396114
can i get a link ?
>>
>>163396937
https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/with_replies
>can't find the twitter account
>>
So did the update do anything to improve matchmaking?
>>
>>163397772
It took me about 3 minutes to find a match, when otherwise it would take 3 hours.
>>
File: 2346dc20ee4dafd5fcac906cfc9cea3b.png (727KB, 888x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2346dc20ee4dafd5fcac906cfc9cea3b.png
727KB, 888x1500px
>Video card is so bad I can't play f13.

Well, here's hoping with gifts and my bonus from work I can get a new card.

There's some pretty dank butts I don't want to miss out on.
>>
>>163397995
every girl has a nice ass
>>
>>163397995
that's a nice butt
>>
>last 3 days have all been the same ritual.
>>
>>163398116
What I've been told

Need to update the rig anyway, but hoping the game doesn't flop so they can be the ass cherries on the sundea
>>
does anyone have a problem with audio, my game doesnt even have sound
>>
>>163391643
>Counselors win because they just hide from you for 20 minutes instead
The match timer was definitely not a mistake.
>>
File: 20161221213227_1.jpg (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221213227_1.jpg
308KB, 1920x1080px
Just one of those days
>>
>>163392637
Can't you look at your counselor's face to see how badly they're mentally shitting themselves?
>>
>>163398998
>>163398998
>>163398998
New and i don't care if i'm early
>>
>>163399061
Reminder this is against rules for this board. Do not make or post in early generals.
>>
>>163399061
50 posts too early faggot
>>
File: Get a Load.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
Get a Load.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>163399061
>Instead of fixing the title to /ssg/ just changes the name again
>50 posts early
>>
>slasher series general
Sounds stupid as shit. If you wanna go that route it should be
>slasher games general
>>
>>163399681
You're in luck, the retard who made the thread way too early called it exactly that.
>>
>>163399809
Yeah I see that. He's a retard but at least it's a much better name.
>>
How grind more of those stone blood point things?
I kind of want a nurse's calling but I'm 300 short.
>>
>start match as survivor
>spawned directly in front of a chest
>hear a flaming barrel nearby, but that's odd, it sounds different than normal
>turn camera to the right
>the killer's hex is right there about twenty feet away

Holy shit, I thought you guys were meming.
>>
>>163401125
Shards. You can make 1000 in a week if you play your ass off, and that's the limit of how many you can have at once anyway. Or just cheat engine it like 60% of all other players do.
>>
>>163401607
I thought this game had an anti cheat.
>>
>>163402000
It's Easy Anti-Cheat. It's a complete joke.
>>
>>163402000
>POST
>MOAR
>KEYS
>>
>>163401375
They're literally awful.

Some time the spawn right out in the open too.
>>
File: 1477975066480.gif (2MB, 200x109px) Image search: [Google]
1477975066480.gif
2MB, 200x109px
>prestige 3 dwight pops a green altruism offering
>immediately at round start see him and hook him
>no one saves him
I feel for him.
>>
>>163375069
Your game sucks, Dead by Daylight is better.
>>
>>163403332
t. Professor Oak from Pallet Town
>>
>AJ with max stealth perks
>Haven't seen anything scary at all
>Wandering around in a lit cabin nowhere near any objectives
>Jason just fucking morphs on top of me and kills me instantly
Yeah, stealth really has a "point" in this game.
>>
>>163404512

Oh, here we go with this shit again.
>>
>>163404512
you were open doors and running around all over it weren't you?
>>
>>163406334
What is your definition of running?
>>
>>163406458
using stamina while moving.

crouch while indoors

crouch while not being chased in general

less noise you make, the harder it is to sense you.
>>
File: Baby Grinch.jpg (89KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Grinch.jpg
89KB, 639x640px
>First time using a car
>Controls are massively delayed and nearly wreck it immediately
>Have to make a u-turn after Jason appears in front of us but doesn't bother to stop us
>Pass someone on the highway
>Leave them to die because I know Jason is on our ass
>>
>>163406885
You're really suggesting I spend the entire game crouching?
>>
File: aj mason.jpg (537KB, 3839x2159px) Image search: [Google]
aj mason.jpg
537KB, 3839x2159px
>>163407335
if you are going to play stealth and don't wanna die

yes.

you wanna run around the map 24/7, play Vanessa
>>
>>163407561

How can she be so stealthy with that giant ass?
>>
>>163407561
You're still going to get detected even if you crouch.
>>
>Going to bed in 10 minutes
Don't post anymore codes till at least 7, got it?
>>
>>163407561
Crouching doesn't guarantee not being detected, no matter what sense will eventually latch onto you.
>>
>>163407561
also, T H I C C
>>
>>163409580
every girl has a nice in this game

>>163409217
no guarantees but it helps. AJ ain't gonna outrun Jason
>>
Have the servers shat themselves again? Another 15 hour wait for them to fix it?
>>
>>163409718
they patched it again like 3 hours ago
>>
>>163410012
I know, and now I'm getting disconnected from every game and having trouble finding matches. It was working an hour ago.
>>
>Jason blatantly ignores vanessa memers just to gut me since I didn't pick the olympic sprinter
Way to totally justify picking the shitter character you fucks
>>
>>163409217
That's because of fear. If you stay in the darkness and you don't turn on your flashlight, your fear increases. Also don't let close to Jason, merely spotting him scares your counselor.
>>
>>163410165
When I'm Jason I actively focus on Vanessas unless the non-Vanessa is carrying a battery/gas can or trying the phone.
>>
>>163410165
Hitting her twice slows her down a lot. If you time it correctly, when you shift you can hit the counselors instantly.

>>163407770

I dunno, but I guess we figured out why she's so slow
>>
>>163410194
Yes, and managing fear is not possible. It doesn't matter how bright your environment or how smart you play, your fear will eventually increase or Jason will just teleport right into your area, causing you to scream, something out of your control.
>>
>>163410479
Define playing smart.
>>
>>163406885
>>163407561
crouching at all times is totally unnecessary, especially for AJ

that 10 stealth means something
>>
>>163404512
the people saying you got caught for opening doors are retarded unless you were slamming them

Sense on activation gives Jason a % chance to see you highlight in red based on your fear level, stealth stat, and perks. AJ with the perks and low fear has about a 90-95% chance to not show up on sense.

You got unlucky.
>>
>>163410596
Using your flashlight when outdoors, staying on the path, staying in brightly lit cabins when possible. Even if you stay with a high composure and stealth buddy he'll find you eventually.
>>
>Another round where Vanessa gets away scott free and Jason tunnels me instead
Hilarious
>>
Now the game is just stuck on the connecting page instant of in an instant search loop. What a wonderful "fix."
>>
How is the killer even supposed to "win" at higher levels of dbd?

At rank 14 all I'm playing against is swf meta bloody claudes with sun tubes.
>>
>>163412324
Stack all the meta killer perks and accept that SWF shitters will swarm the hook should you ever just barely manage to get someone on it.
>>
>>163412324

It depends on what you mean by winning, really.
>>
>>163412505
Well, I suppose the devs are Canadian...
>>
Why is Nerdgirl the best character?
>instantly fix shit without any noise either
>not seen as a threat and good Jasons shift away to the negro olympian
>cute
>have gotten good at fooling Jason more often rather than bumrushing away
>composure is solid enough to not get attention most of the time

Honestly, as long as you can do other things than run away she's a great pick. Just had a match where I had a car going within 2 minutes.
>>
>>163407335
It's Skyrim all over again!
>>
>>163410685
Cabins always glow red when you're in them. There's no point in being quiet unless you want to trick Jason with a firecracker or radio.
>>
File: 1432217725560s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432217725560s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>163412529
This nigger just murdered my sides.
>>
>>163412505
Not being bullied as the "threat" of the game buy people who have grossly overpowered perks, a numbers advantage, and voice comes?
>>
>>163412505
Not having to run NoED, Unrelenting, StBFL, and BS just for the OFF CHANCE you'll get 1 kill as the killer would be a start toward "winning"
>>
File: bitch.jpg (30KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
30KB, 500x371px
>Five minutes spent chasing a vanessa with the olympian perks unlocked around and around the barn
>Good thing she brought TWO first aid sprays since I already broke the windows
>Can't tele-grab at her because apparently crouching negates that
>Game shits the bed
>TRAVEL ERROR LOL
>>
Is the Edgy Guy any good in F13?

I just want to be an 80's punk in a vidya
>>
>>163413283
>The crouching thing makes them impossible to hit unless in combat stance too
This makes me mad.
>>
>>163413315
Not in the beta, so we don't know.
>>
>>163413376
aight, ty
>>
>>163413332
That's just great. Devs didn't tested combat properly.
>>
How many times have people gotten the 'get stuck in cabin and no context actions work so cant open doors or leave or do anything' bug?

It's happened to me about 5 times now. Annoying as fuck all.
>>
>>163414649
That's called the "You're about to get a travel error and get booted from the game" bug
>>
I have a serious question.

Why is there at least 1 person to leave every single lobby of DbD ever made? There is also usually 1 person that leaves an actual game, and sometimes you get 2 or 3 or 4 people that join and leave lobbies, and they don't even test for lag.

What. in the fuck. is that? I'm to the ponit of cursing people out and reporting them on Steam for doing it. I'm so fucking sick of it.
>>
>>163414781
Yep that's exactly what happened. This is a rough beta.
>>
Did somebody managed to knock jason's mask off
>>
>>163417219
I have, you get a "show yourself" bonus of...I forget like 50 points. I'm assuming it means he's near death. This was after...I think 5 hits with an axe, as AJ. plus whatever anyone else did.
>>
>>163417519
How the hell did you get five hits in with an axe?
>>
>>163417707
Different occasions of either helping people who got grabbed or when people knifed him and such.
>>
>>163417792
Does that even hurt him? It seems like there's no impact when he's stunned and you don't seem to be able to chain stuns. Hitting him with a baseball bat when he's trapped just gets me killed for example.
>>
>>163417870
Huh...I'm not sure actually. maybe more people did stuff to him than I thought. It looked like I was hitting him so I assumed I was hitting him.
>>
>Game times out on load screen
>Lose EXP
F13 is pretty great.
>>
File: BaldMaisie.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
BaldMaisie.png
260KB, 484x605px
>>163418875
>>
My MM's model just keep stretching on certain animations. Does anyone else have the same problem?
>>
>4 games at 95% exp bar
>Don't level up
F13 is top quality.
>>
Driving is actually pretty hard to do quickly and also successfully with keyboard. That being said everything else about mouse and keyboard is better.
Thread posts: 772
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.