[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brg/ Battlerite general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 109

File: ashka3.jpg (548KB, 1024x1653px) Image search: [Google]
ashka3.jpg
548KB, 1024x1653px
Where is muh BLC 2.0 edition

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is spiritual successor of BLC - a PvP skillshot-based team arena game, similar to WoW Arena. It is made as the successor to Bloodline Champions, and is currently in Early Access. Release date slated at early 2017.

>INFORMATION
Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/504370
Official News: http://steamcommunity.com/games/504370/announcements/
Official Wiki: http://battlerite.gamepedia.com/Battlerite_Wiki
Statistics: http://masterbattlerite.com/

previous thread >>160277192
>>
File: 1479252845025.png (923KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
1479252845025.png
923KB, 1200x838px
the feeling of poloma
>>
File: goodnewseveryone.jpg (34KB, 625x158px) Image search: [Google]
goodnewseveryone.jpg
34KB, 625x158px
Reminder
>soon
>>
File: 1479731488706.jpg (33KB, 637x242px) Image search: [Google]
1479731488706.jpg
33KB, 637x242px
>>160833947
>>
File: frepo.jpg (680KB, 2200x2550px) Image search: [Google]
frepo.jpg
680KB, 2200x2550px
>>
File: 1413904455359.jpg (17KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1413904455359.jpg
17KB, 300x265px
we actually hit bump limit

it only took an excessive amount of shitposts, but we did it
>>
File: rer3.gif (984KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
rer3.gif
984KB, 245x160px
>>160838902
>>
thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
>>
File: ooooooo.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ooooooo.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
the only reason we hit the bump limit was because of Daniel's video stirring up a shitstorm

Considering how much whining about reddit and the casual playerbase not caring, I'd say it was exactly what we were asking for
>>
File: valve.jpg (41KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
valve.jpg
41KB, 1240x826px
just be glad that this game isn't developed by pic related
>>
File: 1477173661680.png (367KB, 431x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477173661680.png
367KB, 431x512px
>>160842224
Hi Daniel
>>
2k online rite now
ded fkin game
>>
>>160842224
Damn Daniel.
>>
>3v3 is turned off by default

What, why?
>>
>>160843112
They initially wanted to focus on 2v2 because they're retarded. People yelled at them for being retarded. Now they refuse to commit to a mode because they're retarded.
>>
>>160842479
the game would be alive and balanced if it were?
>>
>>160843112
they're swedes, and therefore lack backbones. If a developer truly loves their game and is willing to work hard on it, at a certain point they can understand that not all feedback is useful. Unfortunately, SLS put out something that would make them a lot of money (400,000 sales + cosmetic bullshit) but the game itself isn't super high quality.

From the beginning, they should have recognized certain champions have very flawed design, and they should have stuck with BLC instead of trying to reinvent the wheel. BLC had a shitty publisher and had just very bad timing, and now they've been given a second chance. A lot of people bought into the hype and purchased the game, but they got rid of what made the first game really, really fun.

To define """Fun""", I would say it's feeling in control at all times, and it feels like you have options. Your decisions have impact. For every game that I've found "fun", these thing have been consistent, player agency.

The problem with battlerite is that some of the champions have kits that you don't feel too in control when playing against, or you have a lack of options when you play as them. Sirius and bakko are going to get the same rites every time, so your options are meh.

Playing against Pearl is just annoying. She's balanced, but her kit is simply annoying because you feel like your control over the situation is limited and passive
>>
File: uikj9698.jpg (34KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
uikj9698.jpg
34KB, 900x900px
>>160844352
>valve
>doing anything meaningful for their game
>>
>>160844578
>implying they have to for it to have at minimum 10k+ players

oh wait i'm not memeing correctly
le steambux
le hats xD
le not a developer
>>
>>160844471
are you sure you played blc because almost everyone in blc was really annoying to fight and if they weren't they sucked
>>
>>160843607
Sounds smart.
>>
>>160844352
>>160844737
>it takes years for them to fix bugs
>it takes years for them to add content
I would just stick with SLS till the end
at least they have passion for their game
>>
>>160845721
>he wasn't there during dota 2 beta
sad
>>
>>160846528
>DotA 2
i played original DotA for a long time and hate what they done to the game.
>>
>>160846907
What I miss is the old WC3 maps, too bad the only thing people wanted was dota.
>>
File: mybbb.jpg (182KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mybbb.jpg
182KB, 900x900px
>>160847978
>maps
it was like never ending fun
>>
File: firewall.png (28KB, 613x235px) Image search: [Google]
firewall.png
28KB, 613x235px
SLS should take inspiration from what fucking works in their game to fix the garbage parts. Take firewall, for example.

It costs a bar of energy, and blocks all projectiles. Going through it only applies ignite. You can move to the left of it by walking, right, backwards, or even forwards through it. There is so much nuance and subtlety to playing against the firewall of what's the right move. You might even try to stay in the same place and try to not take too much damage. Maybe you were going to dodge a sniper anyway, so the firewall is useless to the ashka.

You could use mobility to go over the wall and attack ashka, or to the sides, or back up. The correct move is not incredibly obvious, and playing around the wall takes skill and ingenuity for both the ashka and the other player. both of them feel in control of the situation, and have multiple options. The best option takes skill to recognize. Such a simple spell for ashka, but it has so much depth and opportunities to outplay the other player. Maybe when you jump over it, ashka molten fists you back through it. There are dozens upon dozens of scenarios for how people play around this one ability, and makes the game feel fresh and fun. This is what SLS should aim to make their other abilities like.

And this is why Bakko's E feels horrible. You have to avoid being near walls, so that locks off large portions of the map already, simply because Bakko possesses the ability to Shield Dash you. And then, you have to read into the Bakko's mind to know when he's going to use his E, which he can hold as a threat over you as long as he wants. If you blink first and use your mobility to get out, he still has his E, which you don't have time to react to. It simply happens too fast. It's so rewarding for little effort, and it suffocates the enemy player and has massive map control elements to it. It doesn't have a fourth of the depth firewall has, yet it's extremely powerful. Boring, restrictive, and powerful.
>>
>>160849701
I found Bakko pretty boring to play desu
and i played 500+ games on him
was Vanguard better?
>>
File: 1473535503441.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1473535503441.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>160849701
hi again daniel
>>
>>160849701
alright big boy, what do you suppose they fix about bakko then?
>>
>>160850002
I do remember having more fun with the vanguard that with Bakko, his EX abilities where better and he was the only one who had a ranged taunt.
>>
>>160851487
what's "taunt"?
>>
>>160852490
ranged attack with no AOE which did no damage that made the enemy caracter walk towards you while using M1 attacks.
>>
>>160852980
i don't see how that will work in BR since attacks slowing the movespeed
>>
>>160853104
The question was not if it would work in BR, it was a question about fun.

Also, the ability could be changed to fit into BR anyway.
>>
>>160854387
i would like to have an option when picking BRites for Bakko, that's all
>>
>20% move speed increase
>attacks no longer slow down movement
>50% extra cooldown time for M1's
>50% extra damage on M1's

thoughts?
>>
>>160855786
Depends on the CC time, if its a long time (+1 seconds) I would remove the 20% move speed increase or break it if enough damage has been made.
>>
>>160855786
hi daniel
>>
>>160856384
Who the fuck cares if it's daniel? They are right.
>>
>>160856485
making those changes would completely ruin the current game and you'd need to spend months making reactive balance tweaks just to sort of have a game again
>>
>>160856613
firstly, the game's balance is already trash. I'm not sure what we'd be losing

secondly, it would be based off BLC, a game with gameplay good enough to warrant a sequel. Nobody would be asking for a sequel if the gameplay was trash
>>
>>160856718
Rather than constantly pushing for half-baked changes you don't understand the implications of you should spend your time trying to get people to go back to BLC.
>>
>>160856928
We understand the implications of them; a game that is better than or at least as good as BLC.
>>
>>160856928
please kill yourself league shitter
so many fucking asshats from other mobas trying to get their own game's mechanics in battlerite instead of making battlerite what it's supposed to be, BLC without the stupid bullshit

People wanted another BLC because hey, it was FUN. The tournament system was FUN. The problem was the publisher fucked the game over and it didn't succeed. We now have the opportunity to make BLC the best it could possibly be, and instead we've been infested by league shitters such as yourself trying to make the game bland and boring like your game.
>>
>>160857150
So push for SLS to rerelease BLC. They have the rights to it and can strip the funcom extras from the game.

Did you ever think that this game isn't a 1:1 copy of BLC because the devs didn't want to remake BLC?
>>
>>160857385
>Did you ever think that this game isn't a 1:1 copy of BLC because the devs didn't want to remake BLC?

They did want to remake BLC, but wanted to avoid what made BLC fail. Good intentions, but they made incorrect assumptions as to why BLC failed and based on those incorrect assumptions decided to dumb down the game. The result was a product that was similar to the original but almost entirely missing the mechanical aspect of the gameplay. Those of us who can see that are trying to get them to correct course and make the game we all care about flourish. In its current state it will die faster than BLC did.
>>
>>160857841
The mechanics in blc just made the skill floor slightly higher. The difference in the skill ceiling has nothing to do with what you think it does, and you don't see the ways this game is more complex because you're so focused on things that don't matter.
>>
>>160858285
Ok, tell me why you think the mechanics in BLC don't make the skill ceiling higher nor provide deeper gameplay at the top levels?

How is Battlerite more complex?
>>
>>160858285
the devs made a mistake in identifying what made the game fail and what made the game fun. They labelled the good part as the reason it died, when in actuality it was the part that made people want a second BLC.

you wouldnt know this because youre from league
>>
>>160858596
The decisionmaking was the complex part of blc and where all of the depth was. A lot of that complexity was removed with ability sets being remade and similar characters getting similar abilities, but the decision to shift the game away from healing and mobility opens up far more depth in terms of teamplay strategy. Focusing on really minor things like M1 trading is missing the forest for the trees.
>>
>>160855786
anyone that agrees with this is fucking retarded

because you can't immediately see how game-breaking ashka would be
>>
>>160859140
Yes I agree that the most complex part of BLC was the decision making, and I'll even agree that -most- of the depth was. And yes, a lot of that complexity was removed with them homogenizing the ability sets. Without the mobility and m1 trading aspect of the game however, it ultimately boils down to nothing more than executing the appropriate flowchart for the current matchup. Mobility provided a way to continue the mind games with your opponents even if you messed up your flowchart execution. That layer of gameplay is totally missing in BR right now. But yes you are correct in that it's just one of many aspects of the game that need correction.

>>160859157
>because you can't immediately see how game-breaking ashka would be

Well when the ported Ashka from BLC to BR, they gave him things that plugged up all the holes in his kit and made him virtually unpunishable. They would need to get rid of his firewall, his healing, and the shield after his space in order for there to be an actual window during which to punish him. His current iteration is a side effect of their decision to take the focus away from healing; they overcompensated everyone by giving them too many iframes/escapes/forms of self healing.
>>
What is more cancer, oldur+jumong or RK+lucie?
Let's find out
>>
>>160856613
>would completely ruin the current game
There is anything to ruin?

t. every single g14+ player and tournament winner being invested in this game.
>>
>>160859934
"Flowchart" is only a thing in 2v2 where most of the time engagements are clean 1v1s with occasional interruption by the other player. 2v2 was terrible in BLC also and not much different, there's only so much you can do mechanically with a game like this and mechanics do way more to raise the skill floor than the skill ceiling.

With less focus on mobility the game becomes more about coordinating with your team to bait and punish people who misuse their cooldowns, the whiff-punishing aspect that you want is still there but it's done via bait and switch with your teammates. It's also far more valuable to pull off smaller tactical plays like separating a healer because healing can't even come close to compensating for damage from two sources and it's harder for them to get back into a good position.
>>
>>160859934
>they would need to get rid of X, and Y, and..

exactly. which is why it's a retarded "balance" decision to do something like that on it's own, because as >>160856613 said you're just gonna break the game even harder if nothing else is massively changed alongside it.

and if your idea of making balance changes is "well it's already awful now so let's do whatever we feel like" then thank god you don't make decisions for any game ever. ideally you wouldn't be able to make any decisions irl either that impact anyone but yourself
>>
>>160860714
The flowchart shit is still a thing in 3's, though not as pronounced. BLC was more about coordinating with your team because you had to account for the fact that your opponent could actually dodge the shit you're doing to them when you try to punish their mistake. Pretty sure we'll have to agree to disagree on this one though.

>>160860990
>exactly. which is why it's a retarded "balance" decision to do something like that on it's own

I agree. It would be a massive undertaking to realign the game with BLC-esque mechanics. It's an undertaking they should consider though because the empirical evidence shows that people aren't sticking with the game and every day we see fewer of the top players actually playing.

Whether you agree with Daniel and his methods or not, it's obvious that he cares about the game and wants it to succeed. Can't fault him for pointing out what he and many of us think is wrong with the game.

>"well it's already awful now so let's do whatever we feel like"

It wasn't me who posted that.
>>
>>160861809
BLC had 200k players in its open beta and this has 400k early access sales already though, and I know people are freaking out about numbers but I would bet money even early BLC wasn't much higher than 3k average concurrent

I would wait for free to play at least to scope numbers then before you start talking about major game overhauls
>>
>>160862065
it's going to be too late by then, that's why everyone saying "it's just EA! of course there will be issues!" are short-sighted.

if the people who actually PAID to play the game aren't sticking around (they aren't, check daily concurrent player counts) then why would any F2Ps with even less investment in the game? and worse still once those people leave, they're never coming back. there's no update or character or balance change that will bring them back once they have decided to invest their time in a different game. the same already goes for most EA players who have left.

there has to be a major change in the gameplay now before F2P release, lest it's a total disaster and player retention is at a minimum until SLS stop production.
>>
>>160862065
The thing is, the BLC population was relatively steady until they released the traits/medallions patch. Only then did the numbers start dropping off. Even then, the top players stuck with that game for years. In BR we had many of the top players leaving after only a month. Additionally, BLC was not initially released on Steam, its only advertising was word of mouth and blurbs here and there on WoW Arena news sites. 200k under those conditions is actually pretty damn impressive.

Free to play release will boost the numbers quite a bit, but if the player retention rate is abysmally low, then we'll be back in the same situation we are now in a matter of months.
>>
>>160862409
I think people underestimate how niche a game like this is and don't realize how few people are going to want to play a lot of it

To me the most apt comparison is fighting games, other than being 1v1 games they're extremely similar in many ways, and even the most popular PC fighting games have never had the concurrent player counts that Battlerite does despite selling far more copies

I really don't think there's anything you could change about Battlerite to make it more popular in general among people who weren't already going to play it a lot because they played BLC
>>
>>160833561
>a PvP skillshot-based
just call if fucking aiming
>>
>>160865275
>skillshot
It's a MOBA term, since most shit in those is auto aimed, they call anything you actually have to aim a "skillshot"
>>
>>160865575
mobas not a real genre either fuck u and your culture of made up words that dont mean anything
>>
File: 1478653572082.jpg (152KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1478653572082.jpg
152KB, 917x871px
thread needs more pictures
>>
>>160865679

Hey I fucking hate the genre too. I think it's shit and I think it's ruined gaming by catering to retards with no skill by hiding the fact that they are trash behind 45minutes of PvE and "character building".
>>
Pearl is best slut.
>>
File: 1477478295977.jpg (482KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477478295977.jpg
482KB, 1000x800px
>>160866083
She's like 8, anon
>>
File: luciee.png (589KB, 842x842px) Image search: [Google]
luciee.png
589KB, 842x842px
>>
If you guys don't want a flowchart gameplay then go play 3v3
>>
>>160866664
It's still flowchart gameplay, just has a couple more branches in the chart.
>>
>>160866664
quads speak the truth
i'm Qing in 3s exclusively for a few weeks now, since it will be my main mode for ranked after patch
>>
>>160848204
I was making a map for WC3 last month. It was going to be a hero defense.
I'm too lazy to finish it.
>>
File: 1469662199696.jpg (15KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
1469662199696.jpg
15KB, 480x467px
>>160866832
3v3 has at least 1000 more branches than 2v2
>>
>>160866237
>one of her battlerites is called soaking wet
She's still a slut, anon.
>>
>>160866664
The flowchart bit has nothing to do with the mode but the abilities that are available to you.
>>
>>160868168
It has everything to do with the mode
In 2v2 fighting plays out as 2 1v1 fights with occasional crossfire or target swaps
You know everything everyone will do and just have to respond correctly

In 3v3 anytime you target anyone up to 2 other people could join or leave the engagement at any time depending on where everyone is standing or what both teams are doing, and so responding correctly and using your abilities at the right times is way more variable and complex, if you waste an ability then there are 2 other people to follow up on you and you can't just follow a skill rotation
>>
>Pearls unstable bubble

When and why would I use this?
>>
>>160870717
unstable on orb then m1 m1 asap and it's basically guaranteed

it also is a bigger deterrent for people who are determined to be touching you constantly than regular bubble, you could set up combos w/ it sometimes
>>
>>160870717
You can combo her ult into it should you manage to get 25 energy between casting your ult and spitting people out of it
>>
>>160872304
That would be pretty good, but chances are, it's not going to happen.

>>160872130
>unstable on orb then m1 m1
Yeah, that's really the only way I can use it, I've tried using it offensively but it's useless in that way.
>>
>>160873287
the biggest use of bubble is to separate a melee from you or a teammate, unstable is the same thing but does dmg
>>
>>160873287
It can work in conjunction with Ezmo's root
>>
>Every time I play with Varesh I get talked shit because I suck at him
sure feels nice having no mobility.
>>
god it really is over. SLS only listening to reddit, and now they've decided on rules which remove posts that include "Feedback that does not add anything constructive or create discussion" and "No aggressive or offensive material". great, how fucking vague and up to moderator/developer discretion is that? and on top of that all the fucking hugbox shitters saying the game is great as is, or "IT'S AN EARLY ACCESS GAME OF COURSE PLAYERS WILL LEAVE / OF COURSE IT'S NOT COMPLETE XDD." ignoring that most players never return to EA games once they leave, and that the game is functionally complete as is
>>
>>160878095
hi daniel
>>
>>160878095
>reddit kills yet another game with their echo chamber hugbox mentality

news at 11
>>
>>160878095
Don't worry anon, I'm here for you.
Let it all out.
>>
File: br01.jpg (150KB, 728x577px) Image search: [Google]
br01.jpg
150KB, 728x577px
>>
>>160884259
Tell me anon, what are you planning to play when this is ogre?
>>
>>160847978
>>160848204
>>160867068
This. Is there still a decent map-making community for Frozen Throne? I'd come home from school literally every fucking day on hop right on for hours.
>>
>>160888124
I was playing WC3 last month and boy I was surprised to see that YouTD was updated like in September 2015 or something. Then there's ORPGs like Gaia that's still being updated, as well.

Hiveworkshop also has plenty of recently made/updated maps. I'd assume that's the best map-making community.
>>
>>160888124
I still play WC with friends from time to time.
Not as many people playing it now, but still plenty.

Also like >>160888643 Said, Hiveworkshop is still active and there are tons of maps in epicwar too, you have to dig the good ones from a pile of shit though.
>>
>>160888643
Damn. Probably gonna re-install after I get "burnt-out" as all the kids say nowadays.

Is their still a spam of Footmen Frenzy despite that game being literally braindead.
>>
>>160889001
I just looked at the list and I saw like 3 different Footman Wars and a bunch of different TDs and DotA.

99% of hosted games are through whatever the bot hosting program is for WC3 because players from any server can see games hosted by those in the custom game list.
>>
>>160889451
You can try through Gameranger/Garena, maybe there you will have more luck.
>>
File: 1469117054115.jpg (28KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1469117054115.jpg
28KB, 313x334px
>queue up solo
>only go up against high end streamer with his duo repeatedly
>get tired of it, stop queueing, pull up his stream
>he literally sits in queue for 10+ minutes

one person not queueing breaks matchmaking, jesus christ
>>
>>160890785
That's what happens when a game is dead as fuck thanks to reddit hugboxing

Why are you even still playing
>>
File: 1479315364508.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479315364508.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>160891085
>Why are you even still playing

masochism mostly
>>
>>160890785
give me a key and I'll play it :^)
>>
>>160893214
I'll give you my dick.
>>
>>160891085
>Why are you even still playing

I'll play while it's still 'alive'.
>>
Who the hell is daniel?
>>
>>160895958
Damn Daniel
>>
I'm a new player and I'm having a blast on this game.
I'm a little confused on the aiming. But I'm doing alright. What is a good new player friendly character?
>>
>>160896105
Ruh Kaan is a favorite of mine, he has a lot of self sustain and 2-3 mobility abilities.
As long as you hit your charged M1 you should be fine.
>>
>>160896105
>>160896276
Oh thank you. I've been playing a ton lately and I got ashka to lvl 15.
I also got Ruh Kaan to lvl 11.
I have a question how do you feel about round 1 br I always liked the silence
>>
>>160895958
a guy who's good at the game and very angry and suggests things angrily that the devs don't listen to even though he knows what he's doing unlike le hugbox reddit that is majority shitty
>>
If you compare the Searing flight round 2 shield battlerite compared to Char which one is better overall ?
>>
Hey guys, I just bought this game for my birthday! What am I in for? :)
>>
>>160878095
they read posts on steam forums you idiot
>>
>>160898304
play unranked and learn champions
i suggest to start 2s first, then move into 3s, since it's better in every way
If you wanna gitgud and start to play ranked after patch in december, you need to pick 1 hero and spam him all the time.
glhf
>>
>>160897008
>>160896276
Silence better almost in every situation
Enjoy RK while you can, they gonna nerf him soon
>>
>>160898304
A fun game for a while, dont bother with ranked until they fix it next patch.

>>160897008
I tend to take the one that lets me cast the dash twice, can save you from a lot of shit since you're invulnerable while dashing.
I only tend to take the silence if they have quite a few channeled ultimates.

The other Br is bad but quite fun, no one expects getting bursted for 90 in 2 seconds.
>>
File: 1479406651059.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479406651059.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>I said RK was fucking broken the moment they released him
>everyone was saying he was unplayable shit
>now everyone says he's broken

>i said this game would die months ago on reddit if shit didn't change
>everyone said I was an idiot and the game is perfect and is only going up
>game is now dying
>>
File: 1478086444_croakcosplay.jpg (51KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478086444_croakcosplay.jpg
51KB, 539x960px
>>160900104
>RK is broken
because he was shit and they overbuffed him
>game would die
it didn't yet

Your predictions are shit
>>
New update when
>>
>>160900505
Eh, i heard someone said about "early december", then this demonic steed will be available at 4th Dec.
Also, secret testers didn't get their patch yet
So, probably like in 2 weeks
>>
>>160901120
that guy said the demonic steed exclusivity is expiring on december 4th, which "implies" a patch (it doesn't necessarily)
and his other reasoning was "they are reworking ranks, so as soon as the new queues are being added all the mmr is bieng wiped, or at least some form of soft reset" which has absolutely 0 to do with anything and offers no evidence for why there would be a patch on the 4th, which is a sunday of all days

i'd assume they will patch before christmas though. not getting my hopes up for the 4th
>>
Why is reddit so filled to the brim with absolute retards?

Going there is painful, it's like people are having a contest to see how far up SLS's asshole they can shove their nose, in hopes that SLS will sleep with them in recognition of their efforts.
>>
File: 1414641878001.png (66KB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1414641878001.png
66KB, 326x256px
>>160902294
They'll wait until the community is bleeding it's last breath, then patch, then wonder why no one came back for their shit Christmas related weaponry

Seeker hasn't even been touched beyond the stupid love tap to his R. Does anyone here really think SLS will release realistic balance and content patches at any reasonable rate? This shit has been going on since October
>>
>>160902483
"In the future, we will attempt to make more frequent, smaller updates to the game, both in regards to balancing and content, in-between larger patches containing for example new champions." - Oct. 20th

:^)
>>
File: 1410152887175.jpg (133KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
1410152887175.jpg
133KB, 600x687px
>tfw you dodge every game that has a brand new player on your team

It's literally not worth my time to try and 1v2 two G12s when the game decides I've been in queue for too long and gives me yellowjacket2935 as a partner with 4 games under his belt

I would rather sit in queue forever than play that shit out
>>
>>160902483
I'm too a little worried about them not doing anything when playercount dropped so low
At least do x2 gold events on weekends goddamnit
>>160902759
previous patch was like 2 weeks ago, it's time for them to do another one tho
>>
>>160903315
>previous patch was like 2 weeks ago

they won't though, they're "depressed" from the mean things the big bad sekrit testers tell them

apparently the game is produced by literal children
>>
>>160904130
>they won't though, they're "depressed" from the mean things the big bad sekrit testers tell them

is this true or you are just repeating rumors?
>>
is 2v2 without a healer supposed to be this one sided
>>
>>160904998
No, there are a lot of viable comps including 2 dps like ashka croak, jade croak, bakko RK
Also 2 healers comps like poloma lucie
>>
>mod is being a little bit aggressive towards me on steam forum
>write "calm your tits" in response
>check profile
>it's a girl
O-ok, i'm gonna fix that asap
>>
File: screencap1.png (39KB, 708x391px) Image search: [Google]
screencap1.png
39KB, 708x391px
The god himself has spoken. Now embrace Battlerite and accept that its perfect.
>>
File: tobememe.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tobememe.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>160902831
>>
File: crocro.png (1MB, 1280x1335px) Image search: [Google]
crocro.png
1MB, 1280x1335px
>>160908120
>>
How is secret club doing? Did they roll the new patch already?
>>
>>160866343
gay drawing
>>
>>160898060
shield is still best rite because youre fucking ashka and you know people are gonna be trying to get on your ass
>>
>>160908120
only skimmed cause i aint reading that shit but in what world is spectator experience more important than player experience

fuck esports and especially fuck fake dotagame esports
>>
File: ddfd.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
ddfd.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>160912554
>>
>>160908120
BLC had a very shitty and confusing menus plus fucking medallions and grind.
And i was stuck playing Thorn just because i needed a shit ton of grind to unlock something else
Other way, game was fun as fuck
>>
>>160914518
lol if you didn't quit when runes and masteries were added
>>
>>160914752
I only played casually and was coming back a few times.
>>
Would this game have more players and less shitposting in the thread if it had a single mode? Let's say only 2v2 or only 3v3 (ranked, unranked, practice, of course).
>>
>>160916325
if everyone only played 3v3 almost all game complaints would disappear

you could still improve upon 3v3 a lot but it's worlds above 2v2 and having everyone in 1 queue would make matches faster and games more even
>>
File: olduur.jpg (9KB, 184x189px) Image search: [Google]
olduur.jpg
9KB, 184x189px
>TiF2 getting new patch at the start of December
what the fuck i'm supposed to do
>>
>>160918802
>TiF2
That acronym is so retarded even google has a hard time finding shit unless you specify that its a game. Just type out Titanfall you fucking retard.
>>
>>160918946
titanfall 2
>>
>>160919020
he said to type Titanfall idiot
>>
>>160919046
titanfall 2
>>
nice general fags
>>
File: fine.jpg (148KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
148KB, 338x500px
> new SLS steam post
> picture related
>>
>>160908265

First dota, now this. Why is it ALWAYS the gay shit that's way higher quality than the rest?
>>
>>160920927
if you're one of those chicken little retards please leave you won't be missed
>>
>>160920927
Dont make me go and search for that post.
>>
>>160921019
>Why is it ALWAYS the gay shit that's way higher quality than the rest?
This, ill never get why fags always get better shit.
>>
File: 12dd.jpg (111KB, 637x604px) Image search: [Google]
12dd.jpg
111KB, 637x604px
fucking faggots jesus crist
>>
File: yak.jpg (54KB, 460x576px) Image search: [Google]
yak.jpg
54KB, 460x576px
>>160920927
>>
File: tayata.jpg (245KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tayata.jpg
245KB, 1200x1600px
>>160921386
>gay shit
>>
>>160921132

It's just hard to see how they can be so satisfied with a player base that declined by over 80% in 2 months.

At least they are aware of the most important thing (social systems), but it's unfortunate that it's not the most immediate priority.
>>
File: 1479821033578.jpg (133KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
1479821033578.jpg
133KB, 640x780px
>>160908120
>more depth with the battlerites

Croak is one of the only champions who can change his playstyle SLIGHTLY with battlerites, of course that's what he fucking thinks. 90% of the cast has their decisions etched in stone. Bakko's are all set, Jade is set with the exception of one, Oldur has one real meaningful choice on T4, etc. There are some rare choices that will impact how you play, but the vast majority of the time you're going to pick the same shit because it's better overall than everything else.

It is fucking baffling that they can look at the current playercount, the downward trend in copies bought vs retention, and still think everything is fine. BUT IT'S EARLY ACCESS is fucking parroted by everyone out there, despite not realizing that the original spike we had at the start of EA and the October patch is a 1:1 correlation of exactly what will happen when the game launches. There will be a shitton of people for a max of a month, and then we'll go back to being dead again.

All of these extremely high profile streamers don't want people to say the game is dying, because they don't want to lose the small bit of attention they have and will never get again. You think neewha has ever had this many people interested in watching him? Or Teldo? If the game is in such great shape, why do they think the community is so fragile that one guy shitposting on twitch is going to kill it?
>>
>>160922124

Would be great without that stupid looking mouth
>>
>>160922145
they're not worried for right now because they already announced the game would be f2p after a few months, and this game is still doing better than blc ever did, they've made more than their investment back already on EA sales

this is also simply not the kind of game most people will spend a lot of time playing, this game will probably only end up slightly less niche than blc except they'll have more of an incentive to keep developing it since funcom isn't stealing all of the money and doing nothing with it
>>
>>160922432
> this is also simply not the kind of game most people will spend a lot of time playing

It has to. This isn't done via "fun", it's done via addiction. These tricks have to be built into the game.

Why do you think people dump hours and hours into MMOS ? Killing the same monster 5000 times is not fun. But they have used other ways to make it addicting.
>>
File: rf44.jpg (90KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
rf44.jpg
90KB, 780x780px
>>160922239
>>
File: 1477896860324.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477896860324.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>tfw the 13k all time peak seems like a dream now
>>
>>160922684
I'd rather they just work on the game instead of trying to entice babyzone diapermunchers to play

If all they wanted to do was snipe casuals they would have gone to work on a new goat simulator spinoff with their neighbors/investors coffee stain
>>
File: 1404570376327.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1404570376327.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>160923309
Think of all the balance redesigns, pace improvements, and existing ability reworks we could have gotten

Then realize they probably spent all that time creating Ezmo
>>
>>160920927
fucking christ it's amazing how people can type so much without saying anything of substance at all. half the news post is jerking themselves off on how they're a small studio and a lot of people bought the game.

the other half is them saying retarded shit like "we focused on GAMEPLAY" (how lmao), "we KNEW social and UI features were lacking!" (gratz so did everyone else), "we'll ALWAYS keep adding new champions and working on balance :)" (i'd sure fucking hope so). and naively believeing that a massive drop in concurrent players is reversible.

not one mention of peoples' complaints about boring characters or hitboxes or anything mechanically important that everyone's caught onto at this point besides the apologists.
>>
>>160922741

> if you don't like niggerlips you're an atheist

ok?
>>
>>160923749
>>160920927
GIB LINK
>>
>>160923309

Doesn't matter how good the game is if nobody is playing it. It's precisely not casuals that get addicted and play for long periods. But autists need carrots, no amount of fun will make people play a game this repetitive for several hours every day without other rewards or tricks.
>>
>>160923961
steamcommunity.com/games/504370/announcements/detail/261602305743342944
>>
>we are looking forward to develop and improve the game for years to come
My sides are literally gone.
>>
File: dkle.jpg (68KB, 556x462px) Image search: [Google]
dkle.jpg
68KB, 556x462px
>>160924043
>There will come new and exciting champions. There will be improvements to the UI and social systems.
That's the first in the "promises"
NOBODY FUCKING EVEN ASKING FOR THIS SHIT
>>
>>160924006

I've said this before but SLS needs a psychologist. They need to develop an "addiction model" that fits their game. Currently all they're doing is trying to steal other games'. Hearthstone style daily quests are useless for BR because it's not p2w and in general the cosmetics are not very desirable.

In BLC they had the LoL free champion rotation which is also an extremely bad, game-killing option for this game. And it looks like they want to do this again with BR upon f2p release.

SLS needs to stop sucking other successful titles' dicks and think about what will work for BR.
>>
File: 1479409401520.jpg (100KB, 328x474px) Image search: [Google]
1479409401520.jpg
100KB, 328x474px
>we KNEW the game was shit guys, that makes it okay!
>we KNEW when we robbed that store it was bad, but out self awareness fixes everything!

They said nothing of value the entire post. Game's great, tons of "players", we're gonna fix shit we promise guys. That's the entire thing. No actual number tweaks, no comments on hurtboxes or projectile speed or formats or fucking anything. It's a verbal wankoff session.

It sounds like campaign promises at a fucking presidential rally.
>>
File: 1475162002763.gif (395KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1475162002763.gif
395KB, 200x150px
>The hottest community topic is the matchmaking and ranking system on which we will be sharing greater details in another post tomorrow.
>we will be sharing greater details in another post tomorrow
>another post tomorrow
>tomorrow
>>
>>160924317

Social systems are extremely fucking important for a game like this. With the lower player count, you cannot survive on people just logging in to do their dailies and logging off.

Chatrooms can give a reason for people to stay on the game, for even 2 minutes longer, maybe party up and play an extra game or two. A little can go a long way.

For a small company, it's easier to increase each player's session time, rather than increase the total number of players.

Hearthstone style no-chat just-play model only works because blizzdrones and huge critical mass of players makes it possible.
>>
>>160924502
well, nobody gonna fucking play this game if both Q's will remain broken
even with chat system
>>
File: 1410884810991.jpg (133KB, 840x534px) Image search: [Google]
1410884810991.jpg
133KB, 840x534px
EVERY FUCKING GAME HAS A BRAND NEW FUCKING PLAYER ON IT

NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THAT SHIT OUT SLS, FUCKING NOBODY

NOT THE ENEMY TEAM THAT GETS A MEANINGLESS STOMP
NOT THE GUY STUCK WITH A GUARANTEED LOSS
NOT THE BRAND NEW PLAYER GETTING HIS SHIT PUSHED IN

HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS
>>
>>160924330
>I've said this before but SLS needs a psychologist.

And economist, they can afford to hire those employees now sine they're well funded with 400,000 (and counting) early access buyers. They've already hired new employees so they could possibly already be on top of all this. Glad they finally posted something. Everything they've posted is stuff I've been saying through the 2-3 months of early access they're doing great, I never doubted stunlock. We still have a lot of time for growth and getting Battlerite ready for launch and being a successful e-sport. Remember they aren't Valve or Blizzard they're still a young and understaffed studio lets give the time.
>>
File: 1408813716004.jpg (59KB, 405x481px) Image search: [Google]
1408813716004.jpg
59KB, 405x481px
>>160926104
>Everything they've posted is stuff I've been saying through the 2-3 months of early access they're doing great, I never doubted stunlock.

They said absolutely nothing of value. They repeated buzzwords that the community has been complaining about since the game was released. They gave no information on how they plan to improve balance, champ design, or maintain player retention, they simply said they were going to do it, somehow. Half of the mechanical problems didn't even get that half assed treatment.

The only real bit of substance was that they're going to post another post tomorrow about how the ranked rework is going to function, and everything else was just empty PR speak.
>>
>>160926394

I stopped posting in brg because I've been tired of being the only positive voice here at times, not going to get in a back and forth today, just remember you're playing a 3 month old game in early access, that was clearly not 'finished' (most popular games these days are patched multiple times after release) Stunlock knows what the problems are and they're working on it. I can't remember any competitive game that I've played that was perfectly balanced on release, they're always changing.
>>
File: bbbsd.jpg (75KB, 802x437px) Image search: [Google]
bbbsd.jpg
75KB, 802x437px
>>160927446
>>
>>160927446
>he thinks the main complains are about balance
lurk more
>>
>>160927446
tell me, what exactly do you think is going to be different on "release"? what is going to separate EA from release besides the status title? what has convinced you at all that what Stunlock is going to do will be satisfactory or worthy of a "released" game?

>>160926394
i'm gonna go to reddit to see their responses, and i know for a fact the top 3-4 comments are going to be "yay im so glad stunlock is listening and is working ^________^ thx u for being such a great company u are the best xD"
>>
File: 1472815549212.jpg (54KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1472815549212.jpg
54KB, 958x660px
>we focused on gameplay
Then why is the game so shit?
>>
File: 1470684661322.jpg (20KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
1470684661322.jpg
20KB, 390x377px
>>160927951
It's cock worship the whole way down

The fact that people equate acknowledging a problem exists with fixing said problem is baffling. They haven't done anything or shown that they have a track record of fixing any of it, and people are ready to praise SLS as though they're paragons of their medium and all of this was planned.
>>
I'll be honest here, I'll be happy enough with the game If they make battlerites interesting, as in making them change the gameplay of the champion quite a bit.
>>
File: akdkj43.gif (2MB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
akdkj43.gif
2MB, 250x333px
>forgot about shittybiscuit's stream
>he finished and hosted teldo
>unmute the stream just to hear "they changed his stealth, now they need to make E and Space a lot better too"
this fucking fat faggot
>>
I'll be honest here, I'll be happy enough when it launches and I can refund my game.
>>
>>160931156

Agreed. If everything was similar to Iva u-turn or Taya cyclone, battlerites would have value. As it is they really provide none.
>>
File: freya_wip.png (256KB, 567x902px) Image search: [Google]
freya_wip.png
256KB, 567x902px
>>
>>160931870
is this fucking OC
it's better be
>>
>>160932073
I asked a drawfag friend to draw Freya for me. He never played Battlerite though, I just gave him a bunch of images as reference.
>>
>>160932185
shame
>>
>>160931870

Very nice. Does he do nudes?
>>
>>160932370
Yes.
>>
File: 3345.jpg (91KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
3345.jpg
91KB, 900x675px
>game is on sale again
>>
File: 1436861005170.png (137KB, 246x220px) Image search: [Google]
1436861005170.png
137KB, 246x220px
>>160932459
FUCKING KEK, 2 months into EA and it's already cheaper than what they charged early adopters

I'm fucking dead
>>
>>160932570
it has been on sale like 4 times already dude
>>
File: 1375919318787.jpg (6KB, 235x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375919318787.jpg
6KB, 235x200px
>>160931553
>he takes the cyclone battlerite
>>
>>160931553
They could go further too, ruh kaan is almost in the point where it can be built around his Q + M2. Just needs a couple of Br changes.
>>
File: 1405437357976.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1405437357976.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
>>160932459
Part of the Steam Autumn sale, so I guess it makes sense they'd want it promoted now

Weird that it's happening so close to their December sale
>>
>>160932993

Why wouldn't I? It's by far the most fun to use.
>>
>>160933790
game was basically more on sale than it was full price at this point
>>
>>160932418

I NEED to see Taya masturbating by sticking a boomrang inside herself
>>
drawfag here, will draw lewds for compliments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI
>>
File: 1407384622452.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1407384622452.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>160933984
Your ability to draw cute androgynous Lucie pictures is unparalleled, senpai
>>
>>160933984
Y-you, err. you good.
>>
>>160933984
Drawings first, compliments later
>>
>>160937164
ok, working on it
>>
>>160908120
Teldoo is a fucking faggot who plays a braindead easy champion in a braindead easy comp and thinks he's good.
>>
>>160933984
I haven't seen your artwork yet, but it is the most amazing artwork I have ever seen.

Please draw Sirius purposely hitting Freya's counter with his banana to pull himself in to her waiting asshole.
>>
I hope they implement a tank similiar to the Guardian, she was rather fun in BLC.
>>
>>160933984
cum on tayas bald head
>>
wow sure am glad i bought this on launch how does this shit go on sale so often
>>
File: 1470613437884.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1470613437884.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>they probably posted that stupid shit in the news only because their game is on sale
>>
File: br02.jpg (151KB, 677x541px) Image search: [Google]
br02.jpg
151KB, 677x541px
>>160924043
>>
>Iva
U-turn or conductor?

I always take U-turn but is conductor viable in any way?
>>
File: 1458329437334.png (340KB, 580x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458329437334.png
340KB, 580x720px
Is this game worth playing fampais?
>>
>>160943501
The core concept of the game is good and fun, yes. The thread is lamenting that when you really get into the nitty-gritty, the game falls apart almost disastrously.
>>
>>160943460
U turn loses a lot of effect against better players and conductor is decent
>>
File: 1414063755487.png (54KB, 165x153px) Image search: [Google]
1414063755487.png
54KB, 165x153px
>>160943460
As with everything, it's better in 3s. It's stronger against double melee or double ranged, anything where your opponents are expected to clump up more.

>>160943501
If you want to play it super long term and hope that you'll find incredible depth at the bottom, no. If you want to have what will probably amount to a really fun couple of weeks before you run into the issues other players have ran here, yeah, it's worth the $15.

I bought it at the start of EA and played a ton in beta and don't regret my purchase. The developer is still a piece of shit, but that's besides the point.
>>
File: 1463511987406.jpg (84KB, 622x491px) Image search: [Google]
1463511987406.jpg
84KB, 622x491px
>>160943618
nah
>>
>>160943460
The only top level Iva player picks Uturn every match because Conductor is bad in 2s since it never really connects. I also know from secret sources that he hates Conductor in 3s because I am quoting him from the sekret club house doc here.

>The ability is incredibly lame, impossible to control and becomes a bigger liability the more trances/counters SLS adds since you cant control who the second Tazer jumps to, which puts you at risk of proccing counters/have Oldur steal it. Tazer itself is an incredibly boring skill, Conductor might increase the abilitys strength in 3s, but holy shit is it unsatifying to cast.

So he thinks its shit in 2s, and a liability in 3s. Probably still picks it in 3s, though. Having played against him a lot I think that Uturn actually gives you a lot of orb control, which is really important.
>>
>>160943926
>>160943709
>>160943656
I see, so you guys are telling me to get blast shield, will do.Thanks.
>>
R.I.P
>>
File: 1470905725016.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1470905725016.png
1MB, 788x872px
>internet is shit at night
>ISP makes no attempt to fix it because they don't care
>can't even play in tournaments as a result, the only bit of real competition this game gets, because they're all at night
>>
>>160933984
Freya and Lucie.
Holding hands
>>
>play any character
>vary from ok to good
>play varesh
>do like shit

Everytiem.
>>
>>160952119
Are you me?
>>
>>160921386
Because they draw better
>>
File: 1366294482045.jpg (175KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366294482045.jpg
175KB, 666x500px
>>160954270
Are you you?
>>
>>160954270
Depends, are you a cute little girl?
>>
File: 1414605604241.gif (445KB, 273x181px) Image search: [Google]
1414605604241.gif
445KB, 273x181px
>2 Seeker M1s are almost the same as a Gunner snipe
>SLS has decided this isn't a problem for over a month
>>
File: 200_ mad.jpg (113KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200_ mad.jpg
113KB, 497x732px
>>160959000
>3 escapes.
>Which does damage
>>
I wonder, can a champion with no escapes work in this game?
>>
>>160959000
STOP
PLAYING
2V2
>>
File: 1414555534655.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1414555534655.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>160961137
3S
QUEUES
ARE
DEAD

There's no fucking choice, I sit in 10 minute queues only to be matched with whoever it can fucking find if I try to queue 3s, and don't get me fucking started on ranked 3s, that's even worse

Seeker is still fucked in 3s, he's just slightly less fucked, it doesn't magically go away
>>
>>160960734
Lucie?
>>
>>160961513
nah he's mediocre in 3v3 and jade/taya are way better
>>
>>160961837
Actually I'm retarded she has a roll. Actually all characters have an OH shit button
>>
>>160963649
Yeah, everyone has at least 1 escape skill, which is understandable, but I'd be interested to see a champions without mobility.

It would most likely be shit unless he just rapes everything that it touches though.
>>
>razer mount codes are still only $5
Fucking why. I'm not selling my 70 codes until they're at least $10
>>
they need need NEED to pick one mode for ranked
>>
File: 1479780811395.jpg (109KB, 826x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479780811395.jpg
109KB, 826x960px
Standard is completely unplayable if you expect any of your matches to be even vaguely balanced

I hope it all fucking burns
>>
Why does this shit have to be Heroes of the Storm? Why can't I just choose along with my partner/team?
>>
File: 1405558724537.jpg (44KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1405558724537.jpg
44KB, 251x231px
>>160969880
At least in Heroes you had a draft in ranked

>>160969337
It's funny, there was a leddit post about how the matchmaking is so much better and there's no way it'll drop off like BLC. The main point was that in BLC it was like playing against G12s every single game, forever, until you were good enough to be G12 and repeat the process to whoever was new.

Now you have Standard, which literally can't fill games in certain rankings, so it, with barely a full minute worth of time to look, will match brand new players up against those guy with over a thousand games and G13.

It's the exact same thing, nothing's changed. It's only going to get worse as the playerbase drops inbetween patches. Yeah, the Ezmo patch wasn't very long ago, but it wasn't very good, either. The best thing to come out of it was letting you level champions to 20, which gave autists more grinding to do, but it clearly isn't good enough to retain players who had fundamental problems with the game.

At least the October patch was a notable spike. You can't even see the November one when looking at steamcharts unless you go out of your way to look for it.
>>
>>160970475
>The main point was that in BLC it was like playing against G12s every single game, forever, until you were good enough to be G12

Yeah, that kinds of sums it up, funny enough, it was the main reason why I picked that game. I like getting raped until I learn.
>>
DED
>>
>>160970475
That is a cute lain.
>>
File: 1457847817319.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457847817319.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
It's getting to the point where I can't even summon the energy to get angry anymore

this is how I die
>>
>>160977465
No! Dont die anon, I need you. To keep this thread alive
>>
File: CALMDOWNREDDIT.jpg (91KB, 643x564px) Image search: [Google]
CALMDOWNREDDIT.jpg
91KB, 643x564px
>>
>6 fucking points per win

Holy fuck its going to take almost 100 fucking wins to go up a grade, who the fuck designed this? I have an 80% win rate and I have to play with retards for at least 100 more games
>>
Haven't played in a while

I see Kaan is fucking retarded
>>
>>160982108
>100 wins
you don't know about leavers -22 games
>>
>teldo cried on stream how croak space and e is weak
Croak buffs inc
>>
File: ohdani.jpg (30KB, 910x115px) Image search: [Google]
ohdani.jpg
30KB, 910x115px
>w-what is 4chan
>>
>>160986880
yeah btw thank fucking god you're not daniel
no one wants to deal with you in the testing group or anywhere
>>
>>160986880
>>160987654
there is a 1/38 chance one of us is daniel
>>
>>160986880
>testing group
>reddit
All they do is make fun of streamers all day and tell SLS that they suffer from some mental disability. We also insult them for even listening to reddit.
>>
File: jade.jpg (68KB, 1114x717px) Image search: [Google]
jade.jpg
68KB, 1114x717px
>>
File: 1458683217815.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458683217815.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>160991321
How come jade only has six shots if she has two six shooters?
>>
File: auuu.jpg (88KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
auuu.jpg
88KB, 612x612px
>>160989856
sounds good to me
>>
File: 1418272030111.png (120KB, 419x263px) Image search: [Google]
1418272030111.png
120KB, 419x263px
>>160987654
>>160987707
hi daniel
>>
>>160991895
they're three shooters duh
>>
>>160991321
me on the left
>>
>>160965867
Game is dead before that. What's the matter, you don't like free money?
>>
File: JU.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
JU.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>
File: ahahahaha.jpg (37KB, 734x172px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahaha.jpg
37KB, 734x172px
>>
>>161002056
hi daniel
>>
>>161002401
hi teldo faggot
>>
File: 34649.gif (1023KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
34649.gif
1023KB, 250x250px
>>161002401
>>
File: 1406391615887.jpg (83KB, 310x451px) Image search: [Google]
1406391615887.jpg
83KB, 310x451px
>>161002056
What fucking universe is this? Does everyone really believe a positive attitude and a nice PR bit is all it takes to save a game? That everything is fixed because they "identified" the problem and "knew it all along" that half their game had fundamental issues?

Where the fuck am I?
>>
steamcommunity.
com/games/504370/announcements/detail/261602305746760184
>>
>>161002943
tl;dr

They're introducing Divisions and Leagues
They're introducing a top end called "Grand Master"
They're introducing ranked seasons that apparently have very short time frames, the first will only last two months
Resets will happen like Hearthstone every ranked season
Rewards will happen like Hearthstone every ranked seasson
You have a separate rating for solo play and EACH individual person you play with
>>
>>161002814
duh. you live in a world where donald trump can be elected the leader of the only remaining superpower country on earth. what do you expect?
>>
File: 1472876997657.jpg (24KB, 216x312px) Image search: [Google]
1472876997657.jpg
24KB, 216x312px
>>161003194
>>
File: mmd.jpg (37KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
mmd.jpg
37KB, 500x738px
>>161003078
NO SEPARATE RANKING FOR 3s
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>161003078
>no mention of new character

i'm hoping they intentionally left this out of the announcement
honestly don't give a shit about ranked changes besides >>161003613 because statements like "improve upon the matchmaking and reduce the number of matches where there is a big difference in ratings" means nothing unless you specify how it works
>>
>>161003078
Oh, well. Better than nothing I guess.
>>
can you sicret club fellas tell the devs to make separate rankings for soloQ 3s ?
>>
>>161003078
I find it hilarious that people compare this to SC2, Hearthstone etc when literally all of this shit had been present in Bloodline Champions ever since the very first Beta Season at the beginning of 2010. The only thing that is different is that you can solo queue for 2s now, which wasnt possible in BLC. Apart from that its copy and paste.
>>
File: dCnqmu1.jpg (59KB, 458x589px) Image search: [Google]
dCnqmu1.jpg
59KB, 458x589px
>>161005452
2s was a mistake
>>
>patch December 14th
>two months of Seeker in his current state
>broken ranking system since launch
>December 1st supposedly has a fix that they said they already dealt with back in September
>this is what SLS's considers "more frequent patches"
I feel like a battered housewife at this point
>>
Was 2v2 a thing too in BLC? I remember the matches being 3v3.
>>
>>161009793
2v2 was a ranked mode that people queued when they wanted to feel strong as Astro just by mashing buttons. No one played in seriously.
>>
File: 1471789585435.jpg (212KB, 965x780px) Image search: [Google]
1471789585435.jpg
212KB, 965x780px
>team 1 - G14/guy playing his second match ever
>team 2 - G13/G12

gee I wonder who's gonna win this
>>
>>161011613
The g14 player should be able to easily carry this oh now wait this isnt BLC
>>
File: CqkD855WYAAbVKq.jpg (75KB, 1058x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CqkD855WYAAbVKq.jpg
75KB, 1058x1200px
>>
>>161015753
why is it always sirius who gets most retarded art
>>
So, how are people supposed to escape from ruh kaan?

He has 3 mobility skills plus one pull.
>>
>>161016962
if he he pulls you, then you have a window when you can use your escapes before he hits you
>>
>>161009029
Stop playing 2's, hes not hard to deal with in 3s

But yeah these patch notes are pretty depressing especially when the gameplay has fundamental flaws that they make no mention of
>>
>>161017414
3s queues are completely dead in NA, that's not an option
>>
I wish they would buff Iva's zap Brs, they're almost good enough to make a build around zap, but not good enough.
>>
File: 1479938763118.jpg (19KB, 326x309px) Image search: [Google]
1479938763118.jpg
19KB, 326x309px
>>161009029

>avoid seeker in 2s because he's blatantly too strong
>thanksgiving has an influx of new players, constantly put in 1v2 situations
>decide to play seeker in order to have a chance
>start winning otherwise shit matchups with sacks of meat for teammates
>the fall from grace begins

no john, you are the cancer
>>
>go into ranked
>shitters with 400 games playing like g7
what the fuck i'm so mad
>>
>>161017569
everyone moved to standard
>>
Hi I´m mr.developer of Battleright I sure love to jack off to Jade jesus christ
>>
>>161024387
>jacking off to Jade
>Jade
>not pearl

Get out.
>>
>>161024387
hi daniel
>>
>>161024387
>Jade jesus christ
Who?
>>
>allied Croack keeps activating everyone's counter

REEEEEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPhN5uhgwKY

Someone give me a tldr for this shit. Cant listen to this fat homo.
>>
>>161027340
He just says everything is ok, wait for patches
>>
>>161027340
He's saying that all we need are better battlerites, which is true.
I'm not sure I'm with him when he says that everything is okay.
>>
>>161027340
he loves sucking cocks but nobody gives him any
>>
File: siriussss.jpg (75KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
siriussss.jpg
75KB, 1131x707px
when you are not doing stupid shit like space-m1-q as Sirius he's pretty fun to play
>>
>>161029716
why wouldn't you play anyone else if you don't plan on being a retard
>>
>>161030046
fun?
>>
>>161029716
The only thing fun about him is watching him die after missing his counter.
>>
>>161030727
>he's using his space to go in
found the retard
>>
File: 1477530204935.png (129KB, 1040x2976px) Image search: [Google]
1477530204935.png
129KB, 1040x2976px
At least it was almost fun while it lasted.
>>
>>161031464
buy chests
>>
>>161031464
Lel, that was ok.
>>
File: 1475002477_polomaa.jpg (827KB, 978x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475002477_polomaa.jpg
827KB, 978x1500px
>>
>play standard
>either get raped or I rape everything

Well then, hopefully ranked will be different.
>>
>>161049025
Standard's matchmaking is garbage because it has no patience to find a quality match. Sure, certain ranks will be harder to fill than others, but the game gives up after about a minute of looking in most cases.

Ranked does a lot better job at putting equally skilled opponents against each other, but good luck getting even comps unless you duo/trio
>>
>I have to pick between sustain or a 1 second stun
Fucking Bakko, I see everyone always picks the stun.
Is it that broken?
>>
>>161052621
Yes
>>
>>161052621
>free ult chain, or nearly free E after ult if near wall
>free M2 if charges
>1.5 M1s for free
>setup to reset if necessary
>setup for teammate if possible

He L I T E R A L L Y has no choice.
>>
>>161052640
>>161052752
So let me get this straight, if I have no healer I should rely on my R as sustain, right?

I assume this is only a thing in 2v2 because if it's 3v3 and I have no healer then fuck it, I'll take the sustain.
>>
>>161052959
The problem with the axe rite is that you're not shifu, who is much better at staying in and building up charges for his right click to get that sustain. You're not really trying to stick on someone that long as bakko. The rite itself is fairly underwhelming unless you're consistently getting the extra heal from your weapon charges.

Dumping meter into R isn't even a problem as Bakko. His EX abilities are pretty situational, so the only real outlet for energy is R and his ult. Not to mention the T3 battlerite that makes it insane at trading.
>>
>>161031464
>rook against ashka
i know it's funnier this way, but that's bullshit
>>
File: loloma.jpg (191KB, 885x902px) Image search: [Google]
loloma.jpg
191KB, 885x902px
>>161047002
>>
>>161056176
Fucking saved
>>
Another game with 4chan regulars at the top level I see
>>
>>161053998
I did notice how bakko gets crazy in trading with that Br, I guess I'll have to wait from his stun Br to get nerfed or the sustain Br to get buffed.
>>
>>161057776
nerf bakko?
that hairy faggot is nerfed to shit already
>>
>>161057874
he's not nerfed to shit, but since the beggining he had like 1 build only
which is pretty fucking bad and boring
>>
File: 1404753877530.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1404753877530.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>December 14th
>"We've decided that the 5 damage nerf to Jumong's R nearly two months ago wasn't strong enough. We've decided to give him another nerf to pull him in line."
>"Jumong's space will now deal 7 damage, instead of 8. We feel this pulls him in line with other ranged champions."
>"In unrelated news, Iva has been dominating the 3's scene, so we've decided to nerf each bullet to 3 damage, causing the full blast to deal 12. This will separate the good Ivas from the great ones."

just you wait
>>
>>161059336
Calm down Nyy
>>
File: unranked.gif (499KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
unranked.gif
499KB, 500x300px
>playing 2v2s unranked for 1.5 hours
>everytime i get completely new teamates
what the fuck is this shit JESUIS CRISP
>>
>>161061163
until you get to ~grade 10 this will be a normal thing
>>
>>161062710
im g11 and i'm talking about unranked
>>
nice general faggots
>>
File: 1479246931551.jpg (628KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479246931551.jpg
628KB, 700x900px
>>161065558
t-thanks anon
>>
File: afjdfs.jpg (179KB, 1680x550px) Image search: [Google]
afjdfs.jpg
179KB, 1680x550px
>>
>>161068896
he also lost this
>>
>>161068896
>>161069165
washed up blc player
>>
File: popoloma.jpg (110KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
popoloma.jpg
110KB, 772x1034px
is anyone gonna bump this shit except me?
fucking hell
>>
How long until we get Battlerites buffs/changes?

I just want to make my shadowbolt focussed build without it being shit.
>>
>>161074252
nobody
fucking
knows
>>
>>161022902

It's the same queue under the hood, do you have this short a memory?
>>
>>161058987

So, like every other character.
>>
>>161075160
sadly yes
>>
>>161074778
Well, that's a fucking shame. specially considering how it's easy to just tweak numbers a little bit to see how they work.

Unless they're not doing any of that shit because they plan to rework battlerites.
>>
>nigger loses
>" OMG BG "
>nigger wins
>"gg :)"
>>
>>161077879
they probably gonna rework battlerites since anyone, who played the game enough of time complains that they are shit
>>
>>161078178
this is why i only say gg when I win if the losing team says it first

otherwise i rarely say it unless i lost and it was actually close
>>
>my teammate is laggy as fuck
>same with one dude in the enemy team
> when we lose a round my team complains that they lost because of lag
>when we win a round the enemy complains of the same
>they both start shit talking one another thinking one is making fun of the other
>this lasts the whole game.

Ok then.
>>
Iva is actually very fun
>>
>>161078337
cool nobody has ever noticed or cared
>>
File: 1406681504547.jpg (68KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1406681504547.jpg
68KB, 554x439px
>>161079668
>>
>>161078337
Most patrician thing is to never say gg unless it actually was an exceptionally good game. The fuck is point of saying gg when all it means is "we finished the game". It completely lost its meaning. Only purpose it serves is to be polite, but if we assume that everybody says it anyway (just to be polite, even if they thought it was a shit match) then why bother?
>>
www.twitch.tv
/joltzie

get over here fags, 3v3 tourney is starting
>>
>>161082037
Isn't this the EU one? EU players don't know how to play 3v3 yet.
>>
File: 544.jpg (327KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
544.jpg
327KB, 1024x576px
>>161082213
>Isn't this the EU one? EU players don't know how to play 3v3 yet.
>>
>>161082037
Wait, did he lose already?
>>
>>161083625
yes.
Zab played like shit and ExBlack can't playing anything that's not pearl and even then he plays like a retard sometimes
>>
>>161083723
Damn, and I wanted to see a good ruh kaan. oh well.
>>
>>161085263
he has like 30 games as RK don't even bother
I don't even know why he's in the team
>>
>>161085263
watch 213213. he's probably gonna win this tourney
twitch.tv
/blcfangay
>>
What are the prices for these tourneys anyway.
>>
>>161092297
about treee fiddy xD
>>
>>161092297
dominos coupons
>>
File: 1477478170999.jpg (515KB, 2061x2856px) Image search: [Google]
1477478170999.jpg
515KB, 2061x2856px
>>
File: shifuu.jpg (855KB, 800x1375px) Image search: [Google]
shifuu.jpg
855KB, 800x1375px
>inb4 hat questions
>>
File: 1475799093548.png (207KB, 634x345px) Image search: [Google]
1475799093548.png
207KB, 634x345px
>>161094861
Tell me about Shifu! Why does he wear the hat?
>>
>>161095145
the answer is: M1 M1 M1 M2
>>
>>161092352
>>161092362
>I could be getting about treee fiddy xD dominos coupons by playing in tourney

Holy shit, fuck working. Im getting in a tourney team asap.
>>
File: 1477478295978.jpg (49KB, 489x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477478295978.jpg
49KB, 489x388px
>>161095395
Lotta loyalty for a hired spear!
>>
>>161094861
That's a small hat.
>>
>>161095748

WAS IMPALING THAT COUNTER PART OF YOUR PLAN?
>>
>NA fags talking how sirius is op in 3v3
>got BTFO by RK+Lucie+Ashka 6-0 in finals
LMAO
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
>>161097580
Of course!
>>
>>161097950
how does EU players losing to an ashka prove anything
>>
>>161098131
NA faggots keep saying that retarded rush comps are OP in 3v3
Just now rush comp get BTFO by Horizont and godly 213213
>>
File: nosurvivors.jpg (63KB, 720x327px) Image search: [Google]
nosurvivors.jpg
63KB, 720x327px
>>161098003
>>
>>161098294
EU players don't know how to play rush so of course they're going to lose attempting it

If NA bothers to show up to dreamhack look forward to EU looking like idiot children who can't play just like BLC
>>
File: GTFO.jpg (19KB, 318x322px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.jpg
19KB, 318x322px
>>161098525
>EU players don't know how to play rush so of course they're going to lose attempting it
>>
>>161098696
EU players will let someone slowly position reset while poking if someone makes a mistake instead of actually punishing them they play like idiots and you're nuts if you think EU has any idea what they're doing
>>
File: youu.jpg (35KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
youu.jpg
35KB, 450x338px
>>161099274
>implying there is any complicated strategy involved in rush comps
>>
>>161099274
say that shit to me at lan, daniel

see what happens
>>
>>161099418
>slowly poking people is complex but coordinating with a team to burst people in a chaotic fight is so easy we just fail at it because it's so far beneath us!!1

ok EU lmao
>>
>>161099891
>burst people in chaotic fights
literally fucking every comp can do that
sirius comps are shit
fuck off
>>
>>161100061
>comp that gets 100+ guaranteed burst on people who make mistakes or on lucie at any time is bad

o k e u
>>
>>161100371
>implying anyone will let you do that
very good strategy, very solid
>>
File: 1413216528048.jpg (15KB, 362x298px) Image search: [Google]
1413216528048.jpg
15KB, 362x298px
>regional shitposting

for what purpose
>>
>>161100658
you will have to or you'll die anyways because you can't win trades if people don't let you poke and heal repeatedly

EU thinking khaaan with silence is a good idea is also hilarious since it makes him completely useless versus rush comps and they're going to learn this the hard way
>>
>>161100970
>okay guys let's wait for a perfect opportunity to burst someone down while enemies are killing us
the most braindead shit ever
no wonder NA likes it so much
>>
>>161101134
>G-guys they won't back off and let us heal! Help this game is too fast for me outside of tip poke range!
>>
File: tt6545.jpg (69KB, 430x415px) Image search: [Google]
tt6545.jpg
69KB, 430x415px
>>161101315
>p-please hit out counters we don't want to die
>>
>klerny is streaming
almost like a dream came true
>>
>>161104506
who?
>>
>>161105519
some fag, probably Nyy, always butthurt about him posting dumb shit in test group
>>
>>161106153
klerny posts some really stupid things though
>>
>>161106153
>>161106505
nyy is a retard too though
>>
>>161106505
>>161106538
And what is it they post?
>>
Playing with two friends, getting our shit pushed in very hard, always matched against the same three teams playing the same comp.
Is the game that dead? Should we just refund?
>>
>>161107198
yea

if you really feel like playing it again it goes f2p in a month

fuck i wish i could still refund
>>
>>161106505
>>161106538
>calling people names without saying why
Welp, at least they contribute. More than can be said about the vast majority of the other members. Going through the list right now there are so many you never see. Like that fat neckbeard maylon who only speaks up to tell people what he thinks of someone, or kraetyz who stopped posting because the server wasnt safe enough for his opinions, or like 80% of the people who are currently online who I have never even seen state a single valuable thing.
>>
>>161107198
it's not game, it's 3v3
devs are fucking mongoloids
>>
too bad this game is dying fast, looks really fun. i'd buy it to unlock shit so i wouldn't have to grind.
>>
>>161107617
Invite me and I will make secret testing discord great again.
>>
>>161106538
Hello eoekas
>>
>>161107617
i never say anything because i really wasn't qualified for being in the group anyway. it's likely the case for most people in there too. i don't feel like giving my balance opinions because i don't know Shit, i don't feel like stating my newfriend thoughts on the game because they'll get ignored, and i don't feel like calling out klerny on his retarded "i don't like this so nerf it" logic because it's just gonna stir the pot. all i want to do is report bugs for them

just because people contribute doesn't make it a worthwhile contribution

>>161107984
you can't be invited anyway and stunlock would know and banhammer
>>
File: 1457844253470.gif (976KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1457844253470.gif
976KB, 245x280px
>>161107617
>Like that fat neckbeard maylon who only speaks up to tell people what he thinks of someone, or kraetyz who stopped posting because the server wasnt safe enough for his opinions
that sounds fucking hilarious
>>
>>161109095
is there a single active ex-blc player in there who actually played 3s and didn't just play 2s after 2.0

I don't think I've seen anyone say anything but call people who talk there retards
>>
>>161109764
Plenty. Most of them just stopped contributing. Jackazzm does nothing but troll, Zheant quit the game, mr2 is casual, Verosk only complains about his characters are bad, Zab is washed up, Nyy turns every news and every patch into something bad, Joltz spams Twitch emotes, Gazhag apologizes for every single one of SLS' decisions. There probably are a couple more who played pre-medallions but a lot simply stopped playing.
>>
>>161109764
>>161109095
>"3s are dead! dead bois!"
>but we ofc not gonna Q for 3s and just spam the fucking 2s while bitching about how dead is 3s
i found it amuzing and sad at the same time
>>
File: balancegenius.png (28KB, 363x275px) Image search: [Google]
balancegenius.png
28KB, 363x275px
>>161109764
well i don't call them retards because they play 2s or 3s or whatever, i do it because they legit are. this is the kind of "feedback" SLS gets that literally tells them NOTHING. "RK ult is strong because it makes the enemy do something"

now consider that the tester group is FILLED with statements exactly like this, from klerny himself and others. scrolling up slightly i can see someone say "nerf ashka m1 speed". okay great, but WHY? maybe it should be fucking nerfed, but SLS need a reasonable explanation as to why it should be nerfed and what it would affect. instead they just get idiots who think balance QA should be "i don't like this and i'm high ranked, nerf it"
>>
>>161110358
You realize that Winghaven and Nyy pulled up an entire Google doc with strict and foolproof instructions to gather any balance and design related feedback, right? The sort of ground-rules they laid are borderline autistic, basically telling people 5 times on page one to provide arguments for their proposed changes. The Discord is nothing else but a shit post channel right now, where initial flaming and butt-hurt conclusions are being discussed until they land in the Google doc where people start to take them apart (if they truly are baseless).
>>
>>161110358
he actually says the truth
if you don't use escape or CC RK gonna just fucking kill you
It's much stronger in 2s than 3s tho
>>
>>161110358
I wish I was in the discord how did people even get selected
>>161110802
It's actually a free invitation to "collapse" on him since he can't reposition or defend himself unless he's landing m1s
remove 2v2
>>
File: 1405328592408.png (900KB, 690x968px) Image search: [Google]
1405328592408.png
900KB, 690x968px
>>161110358
>RK ult is strong
>not a guaranteed "fuck my shit up senpai" button that guarantees you're going to get petrified/goo'd/panicked/weaken/etc etc etc

In hyper ideal situations it will fuck you up, but those are so few and far between that you're rarely ever ulting, especially with how prevalent Lucie/Sirius are, to say nothing of every other free to land ult as soon as you pop it.
>>
>>161110972
yeah and you can't cancel it
i still think jade's ult is the strongest
>>
>>161110802
>he says the truth
i never said he didn't. what i said was that he isn't EXPLAINING what makes it strong. he's only saying that it IS strong because it makes people do something or they die.

>if you don't escape or use CC RK gonna kill you
wow like every other fucking ultimate in the game. i guess next time lucie uses ult on me, or shifu ults on me, or jade ults my face, or freya ults on me, or ashka lines up ult with me, i should just sit there and do nothing because those ults don't do anything right?
what would have made his feedback valuable is if he said what makes it powerful compared to every other ultimate in the game. but instead he went with a g8-logic explanation of "it kills people"
>>
>>161111594
you can't just walk away from RK if he's on you
but you can walk out of lucie's or poloma's ult for example
it's a stupid thing to talk about anyway
>>
>>161111483
in that she builds energy really fast and can afford to sit on ult until an opportune moment? yeah def. but sitting near teammates and immaterialing them on CD is a way better use of meter so you should still rarely see her ult

in terms of ults you might actually use that force escapes I'd rate oldur's the best because it's the easiest to follow up on someone using an escape to evade, can have an effect even if it doesn't land, and oldur can easily win games without using any meter

sirius ult is really dumb too since CC'ing him out of it lets him keep basically all of his meter but that's easier to just punish
>>
>>161111879
>if you don't have defensive CDs up and a melee is on you bad things will happen

wow
>>
>>161112006
i'm talking mostly about damage, range and fucking aoe of this shit
>>
>>161112839
well shifu ult does the most theoretical damage but you'll only see it hit multiple people for very long if people are bad
>>
>>161113012
but it doesn't have the range
>>
File: klerny.jpg (18KB, 343x205px) Image search: [Google]
klerny.jpg
18KB, 343x205px
>>
File: 1478359806761.jpg (167KB, 744x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1478359806761.jpg
167KB, 744x1074px
>>
Let's see, Rook's ultimate is strong because it gives him invulnerability frames and I think the damage happens in a line immediately, so you can't dodge it unless you use an ability.

I would consider Sirious ultimate better though, deals a lot of damage+heals+beam attack, only problem is the turning speed.
>>
DED
>>
>>161121775
hi daniel
>>
>>161123321
ok, then I guess I should say.

ALIVE.
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.