[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smgen/ Smite General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 97

File: CxvC1jTW8AAHIsY.jpg (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CxvC1jTW8AAHIsY.jpg
113KB, 1000x1000px
EU is a joke edition

>PC 3.21 - Arbiter of the Damned
http://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-arbiter-of-the-damned-3-21-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.21 - Arbiter of the Damned
https://www.smitegame.com/smite-console-arbiter-of-the-damned-3-21-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
http://www.smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
https://www.smitegame.com/smite-tactics-announcement/

>Getting free things during the fall split
http://esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
https://www.curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
http://status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
http://pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8 (embed) (embed)

>/smgen/ Discord
https://discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN
>>
>Japanese pantheon only has 4 gods
>haven't added a Hindu god since 2015

>"I know, let's add a new pantheon!"

classic HiRez
>>
>>160700635
>Izanami
>>
>>160700716
I forgot she existed because she so shit

but still
>no japanese guardian
>>
>>160700820

No Greek Warrior, still, somehow
>>
I want a Mesopotamian pantheon
>>
>>160700820
>>160700857
>No HL2E3
>>
God what the hell is Soar doing they're much better than this
>>
>>160701132
Can't handle meme picks like Sylvanus
>>
>>160701294
Sylvanus isn't a meme pick

filtered
>>
File: Tlazolteotl_1.jpg (105KB, 414x448px) Image search: [Google]
Tlazolteotl_1.jpg
105KB, 414x448px
>tfw we will never get the shit-eating goddess of filth, sin, and cheaters that we deserve
>>
>>160701496
Why does he have a bagpipe on his head
>>
>get bm'd for picking Izanmi carry in diamond
>get quadra, highest player damage, 18/2
>spreading malice crits and qin's procs across multiple people at once in team fights, get bloodforge passive and box the shit out of people
>land clutch ults
Keep saying she's bad. I'll enjoy the buffs.
>>
This Soar v Eager game just shows how shit the meta is in smite.

Big AOE beats accuracy which makes no sense.
>>
>>160701848
and I'm really good with Chaac but that doesn't mean shit in the long run.
>>
>>160702009
She's good, and you will never be able to convince me otherwise.
>>
xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amU98w8weCk
>>
>servers crash
>cant consume potions anymore
>teammate goes 0-9 then leaves
>nothing but fp from chests

I can't. Not playing Smite again until the next patch and more odessy quests appear.
>>
>tfw no zapman bf
>>
We need more double worshipper events. I want every Spanish speaking player to have at the minimum a Rank X Neith and Loki.
>>
File: aensland.png (12KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
aensland.png
12KB, 230x220px
>Play smite
>Get matched with retards
>Lose
>>
>>160701945
It's moba 101 dude.
>>
>>160700705
They can't release hindu gods without having actual real life hindus throw a hissyfit.
Better to release gods from a pantheon that people does not worship anymore.
>>
>>160702110
Oh so you like one of those "Chang'e is GOOD! GOOD" guys?
>>
>>160705362
Izanami is good. Chang'e is not.
>>
>>160705295

I want them to add Native American Gods, could be spicy.
>>
>>160705295
No it's because there's barely anything to work off of for the Hindu cast and not make it bland.
>>
>>160705521

Shit, they already had to pick up the brother of a not actually a god and bakasura, which was just some random monster that got his shit kicked in as a side story
>>
GIVE SOAR YOUR ENERGY TO DEFEAT OUR ENEMIES
>>
>>160705690

Fuck off faggot

Let's go Zap!
>>
>>160705776
>rooting for team eager to tilt
>>
>>160705521
But I thought the Hindu pantheon was full of like wacky blue people with a bunch of arms and like elephants and shit
>>
>>160705508
Izanami has much better counterparts and hunters.
>>
>>160705918

Yeah shit like Ganesha and Vishnu

But some american indians threw a bitchfit over kali being naked, so hirez might just have said fuck it and went to work on other stuff
>>
>>160706207
>But some american indians threw a bitchfit over kali being naked
That happened over 3 years ago. There have been new hindu gods since then. And that was from one very small group of hindus too.
>>
>>160704716
I always act like a retard in ranked conquest. It pisses everyone off and actually makes them plug their mic in. Whilst I get to laugh hysterically
>>
Been about 4 months since I last played this game; left just before Erlang Shen, I think. Coming back and there's a couple things I thought I'd ask.

What's the consensus on the new gods? Who are the best/meme picks right now? I used to play mid so who's strong there these days?
>>
>>160707332
New God's have all been pretty good. Erlang, Terra, and Jing Wei more noticeably some of the top bans / picks.
Meme picks are just any God in a role where they're not normally used or just lesser used / deemed worthless God's like Ah Puch.
Janus, Raijin, Ra, and Scylla are looking like the best middle laner / mages right now.
>>
>Ra deemed useless in meta
>now top pick / ban
>sylvanus severely undervalued in meta
>eager now making him meta again
Hel is just a matter of time.
>>
Eager are a bunch of niggers
>>
MY NAME IS SYLAVNUS
I'M JUST A TREE
BUT PROS DECIDED
TO MAKE ME OP
>>
>tfw no Last Commando skin
>>
File: a slooty cutie.jpg (54KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
a slooty cutie.jpg
54KB, 640x1136px
Zapman please gank my lane
>>
>>160708738
Anti-heal anon.
>>
die
>>
How the fuck do you build Camazotz?

His passive and his abilities lead me to believe you're supposed to build him for attack speed and crits but everyone tells me to go for cooldown reduction and ability damage.
>>
>>160706207
>still no ganesha
feels bad
>>
>it's a "enemy team is a 5 stack and every one of them is a diamond with 100's of wins" game
>it's an enemy team early invasion game
>It's a you and your rag tag band of 5 solo queues completely wipe the fucking floor with the 5 stack
God that was one of the best games I've played in ages. Diamonds don't mean shit if you're not communicating and ganking properly
>>
>>160715324
You don't build attack speed and crits because he only has a slow to latch onto targets. He has no hard CC and little to no mobility outside of his ult, which you usually use to chase / confirm kills with or just deal a shit ton of damage. He has extremely high scaling his abilities, 130% on his 2 and high heal scaling on his 3. As such, you go pure power and penetration, because he relies on his ability to out sustain others and damage them significantly from a distance, and when he gets up close for autos, they're still going to hurt a lot.
>>
Has the Chilling Grasp Ah Puch card art or model been datamined yet? Also, is OP's image supposed to be a new pantheon?
>>
>>160716813
No, yes.
>>
How to build Thor? I havent played as him in roughly 11 months
>>
>>160717379
Three attack speed, two crit, one Qins.
>>
Pros of Izanami:
+Dominates in lane clear
+Extremely effective at boxing, and can still box without her one if you learn to fight at Max distance
+Great scaling on Ult / 2
+ Amazing push and tower killing potential (her 1 is essentially a free crusher)
+Amazing team fight potential thanks to procing Qin's / Malice on multiple people in one swing, even if you just land on the forward string you'll do great damage later game hitting it on multiple people
+Good ganking potential thanks to stealth, her instant clear only compliments this with rotations
+Great juking potential thanks to stealth when running away

Cons:
-Very high skill cap, her autos are the most hardest to land of all hunters and require you to good at landing them in general, its because of this high skill cap that I suspect players deem she's bad when she's really not.
-Her dash takes so long to come up, very suspectable to CC on start up and it will make her prone to dying
-Her Ult is a skill shot and whether or not it lands significantly turns the tide of a boxing engagement or team fight
-Her boxing without her one is just difficult and takes a very long time to get used to

She's good. Maybe not S tier but she's good. Stop saying she's bad. Please and thanks.
>>
>>160717379
Cooldowns, power and protection. Something along these lines outta work fine; warrior tabi -> hydra's lament -> breastplate of valor -> void shield -> runic shield -> titan's bane.
>>
>>160718618
>her autos are the most hardest to land of all hunters and require you to good at landing them in general
wrong, her autos are really easy to land, the thing is that once you send an auto you have to commit to it because you get the movement speed penalty for autos during the way out and way in of your shuriken effectively getting slowed for the full duration of the shuriken travel
>>
I build Heartward/Sov sometimes just for the HP/MP5 and not the protections.
>>
>>160718330
I did this and was called a scrub.
>>
Reading the lore really gets the noggin a-joggin
>Ao Kuang is the villain of the Chinese pantheon who got cucked a couple of times
>Jing Wei has an autistic rivalry with the ocean
>>
>>160720693
Read Norse
>>
>>160718618
She has great scaling but that's only off two skills. Other gods have much better scaling then her because she only has TWO moves that scale comparable to Artemis and Cupid's basically 2 (and for Cupdi back to 3 because of how good stun is) and Rama's 1.

Izanami has 220% scaling
Ullr 250 (only with 3 skills)
Hou Yi 290% (excluding 3)
Chiron 270% (no dash)
Medusa 260% (no 3)
Neith doesn't need to be mentioned.

>Extremely effective at boxing, and can still box without her one if you learn to fight at Max distance
See >>160719013

Stealth is not a good escape and she has no hard lockdown, if the enemy is any good they'll ward jungle so she can't pop into jungle and stealth. Even then's there are multiple ways to avoid her ganks to keep her in check. Even then her offense is avoidable if you notice that she's only got a slow to land the silence and that youcan zone her easily because of >>160719013

She's usable but there are so many better alternatives early mid or late.
>>
File: wew la.jpg (101KB, 513x486px) Image search: [Google]
wew la.jpg
101KB, 513x486px
>>160720693
>Nem is literally raped by a goose Zeus
>>
File: [004507].png (22KB, 110x78px) Image search: [Google]
[004507].png
22KB, 110x78px
>>160721080
>Isis rode a golden/mud penis
>>
>>160721080
GIVE'ER THAT ZEUS JUUUUSE!
>>
>>160721460
>Isis told her son to masturbate all over his evil uncle's veggies

>>160720783
I have.
>>
>Play an amazing Sylvanus in Arena.
>Give him a try in Clash to see if I can go beyond teamfight simulator
>Get utterly wrecked, the fact my random pubber team was against a five man clan stack with discord possibly adding to the terrible job I did.

Am I supposed to just heal, bodyblock and pull enemies? Am I missing something important here? I do great in the roiling chaos of Arena, but when I lane and shit I seem to get fucked like Nemesis by Zeus. I build for maximum team assistance, but still end up being a weak link or something.
>>
File: 1478438253892.gif (322KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478438253892.gif
322KB, 245x240px
>>160721460
>>160723087
sauce
>>
Guan Yu Anon here. Won a myths and legends cosplay contest with the wife as Bastet and Anhur. If pictures are wanted I'll see about posting some. Even if they are just plain, non-lewd stuff. Also, wanted to ask a slightly non-Smite related question. Had a shady guy offer my wife a free Nonon costume from Kill la Kill, but it would be fitted and made at his "studio" Not a nude outfit, but the band one from early anime. Wife refused, anyway we have had this guy following us since Friday. We talked to security, but they can not do jack shit without probably cause, so should I just beat the shit out of him for trying to unsuccessfully cuck me?
>>
>>160725616
If you meet him outside the con just confront him, don't resort to violence man, it'll only cause more problems.But yeah if I was you I'd beat the shit out of the guy.
I didn't believe you at first but damn, you really did find a waifu cause of Smite. Props man!
>>
File: laughing_ankh.jpg (20KB, 256x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_ankh.jpg
20KB, 256x281px
>>160720693
>>Jing Wei has an autistic rivalry with the ocean
>>
So what's the celtic easter egg?
>>
File: Sol.jpg (223KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sol.jpg
223KB, 900x1200px
Post your favorite unused line.

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/b/bb/Sol_Special_2b.ogg
>>
>>160725616
Was it at KrackenCon? I have a friend who went there.

Also pics would be great.
>>
If you had to choose between Ah Puch or Camazotz who would you unlock?
>>
>>160729191
Ah puch. He's good in non-conq modes, whereas camazotz is only particularly useful in conquest.
>>
Sobek is a hell of a god, lunge snaps and don't fears nothing.

>>160726328
Yeah, not a violent guy, but the dude outright propositioned my wife. Know a lot of good people in the cosplay industry, and even more fans and convention heads, but even if you were my best friend I'm not going to just let you try to buy my wife off like some sort of prostitute, with the offer of a costume. I'll stick to being cold, curt and letting him know to back off. Bad goes to worse, I get the police involved.

>>160729073
Nah, never heard of that con, although it has a fun name. Found out the waifu has been on 4chan for nearly as long as I have, although on /tg/ and /ck/ so between that and the people on here asking for pictures we have decided to post a few that we both agree are alright to show. Common courtesy and a bit of respect for her fans.
>>
>>160729442
>/tg/
She has good taste.
>>

>>160729760
She converted her parents attic into a massive, Three Kingdoms themed battlefield for miniatures. Well I say themed, but the table she built is reversible thanks to hinging, and becomes a pretty great generic board for anything from pen and paper to strategy, to drunken sex. Which if any of you plan to do that, please learn from me and make sure the table is clear before using it to fuck. Otherwise you end up with a Battletech pewter mini nearly stuck up your ass, and an awkward drinking story. I'm destined to fuck up a love and relationship this amazing.
>>
>>160701848
whats your full build for izanami?
>>
Bump before bed. Night, hope your Smite games and smite discussion goes well.
>>
>win every MOTD
>get khepri
>lose
Honestly he's kinda poo without his ult, in normal cockquest it's pretty useful as is his stun but other than that there's no reason to pick him over Kumbha, Xing or Athena
>>
Is Celtic pantheon 100% confirmed then?

>tfw still no Japanese Guardian
>tfw still no Ganesha or Garuda

Hoping for a new Hindu god early this year since we haven't had one since Ravana. But I guess it was a pretty damn long gap between Ah Puch and Camazotz so the Hindu pantheon is pretty well due
>>
File: Flight.webm (2MB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
Flight.webm
2MB, 960x542px
Remember when Hi-rez released a god whose leap kept them in the air for several seconds and couldn't even go over walls right after they had released a god whose entire gimmick was yanking people out of the air
>>
>>160735950
Don't forget that his 1 had to be channeled before it could be shot, and that he was immune to damage during his leap but not immunte to stuns, and that the damage immunity was a bug that was promptly fixed, turning him into 100% worthless, the god
>>
>>160734407
Yes.

https://twitter.com/HiRezAjax/status/800447592123408384

And we'll probably get one hindu next year so hirez can say 'look they are still in there'. But most of the gods early next year will obviously be celtic. Just like how most at the start of this year were jap. Expect a celtic skin event to go with it too just like the japanese skin event.

Don't worry about japs taking a back seat, it's a popular panth and will get many new gods. It's mayans and hindus who will get fucked the most.
>>
Should you replace Dynasty Plate Helm late game on the typical Poly + Soul Reaver Ao Kuang? If so, with what?
>>
Does anyone use the Lore Lady announcer pack? Is it good?
>>
>>160739310
It is good if you like her voice. That's all that matters. "Congratulations, you have SLAIN A GOD !!"
>>
>>160739310
I didn't like it. Used it for about 10 games and then switched back to the F. one. D! E! D! DEAD!
>>
If Hel (and Chang'e I guess) ever wants to be relevant again they needs a rekit full stop.

Burst heals are cancerous and the two gods that have them are utter shit gods left that way because of said heals being such a toxic factor. Burst heals must have a cost to them like that makes it a risk with the benefit of instant sustain.

-interruptible cast time
-heal not affecting yourself
-channel
-self harm
-slow like Thanatos' silence etc.
>>
File: Dancing.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>tfw you leave the clan
>>
>>160741616

Dat's trips, gimme yo money!
>>
File: Yuri intensifies.gif (225KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri intensifies.gif
225KB, 500x277px
>get the lost communication message
>tell my team I'll be right back
>exit game
>try to log back in
>game is down

I hope my team can win the 3v5.
>>
>>160741848
With them all dead, it's now time for the stuff after the stuff.
>>
>>160741616
>>160741848
>>160742747
Might have to stop using my Nox VP to give that one a chance.
>>
5:30 AM blows. Still, we had good times and bad, Guan Yu Anon promised to deliver it looks like, successful thread.
>>
>mfw I soloed well farmed Skadi as Chronos in late game.
Damn, this duel was tough, gladly that Chronos has great ult and insane ADC buff on his W
>>
>>160746449
Well I mean Chronos is one of the best late game gods in the game
What would the top 3 be anyway?
Kali
Chronos
Rama?
>>
>>160746756
Freya, the most brain dead easy mode god in the game.
>>
Anyone else getting the new stuff on the launcher, like the Fafnir PvP event but unable to play Smite or Paladins?
>>
>>160747385
Both paladins and smite are updating. Chill.
>>
>>160700857
Atlas would make a great Greek warrior
>>
>>>160719013
That's what makes them difficult to land, because as you said, you must commit to the full swing. However, its significantly easier if you fight at max distance, because the sickle hit back almost instantly after hitting forward at Max distance, your damage isn't being as delayed as it would be fighting up closer. People aren't used to this, so that's why I say hers are the hardest.
>>160721040
I can't argue with the math.
>they'll Ward the jungle
Counter Ward. Wards preventing gank attempts goes for any character.
She has great clear early game, and excels late game. I don't see why she's bad of a pick at all.
>>160732604
DT - Tier 1 boots / Pots
WT, Ich, Bloodforge, qin's, Malice, WD, sell Ich for Titan's or DB
>>
http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?149556-Update-from-PTS-Patch-3-22
>>
Guys, rushing book of Thoth is a good idea? I really dunno what to buy at the beginning as Chronos solo and Nu Wa solo/mid. Chronos at least can buff his movespeed and run away without any boots, so, I guess, its OK to buy 700 gold book 1/3 item and 800 gold starter item(shroud?).
>>
>>160750065
Huh, I would of thought OBow would have a little nerf to its scaling, maybe down to 40%. But I don't play hunters that much, so I could be wrong. 30% was definitely too low though.
>>
>>160750575
Nobody builds it.
I don't know what they wanted to nerf it in the first place.

The only time I see it is in Assault, or when I'm doing a meme Amaterasu build.
>>
>>160750983
On the topic of ama, what's her best offensive build, I tried a lot of things getting mixed results so I'm wondering.
>>
How in the FUCK do I beat this ne-zha in the event thingy?
>>
>>160752048
ao kuang execute
>>
Now that Merc is back I need a good build, so far I've been doing alright with this build:

Warrior Tabi > Jotunn's > Deathbringer > Wind Demon > Malice > Titan's Bane
>>
>>160751356
The best offensive build for Amaterasu is to just build defense, full cdr, be a fast unkillable cunt and still shit damage with your passive and your ultimate.
>>
so most gods cost 5500 favor, but artemis is 575 and kukulkan is 2500

how exactly does pricing work? Why are these two cheaper
>>
File: 8738278974.jpg (145KB, 850x885px) Image search: [Google]
8738278974.jpg
145KB, 850x885px
I have hundred hours in lol so I thought Il give a smite a chance too to see if its a better game.

Could you friendly people point some things I should know before I delve in?
>>
>>160754776
It's shit.
>>
The rewards for Fafnir's wonderland aren't really worth it.
>>
>>160754165

probably something to do with marketing

Artemis is free if you follow them on Twitter, and other gods too if you do other things

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600891294
>>
File: SuperheroMercury.jpg (70KB, 640x250px) Image search: [Google]
SuperheroMercury.jpg
70KB, 640x250px
Holy fuck Captain Quick is one sexy skin
>>
>>160700705
Pantheon has 0 impact on gameplay and only really matter for quests. As long as a pantheon has at least one god of each role it's fine. We will get Nike next month so greek will finally have a warrior and we will probably get a japanese guardian early next year, probably as the second or third god.
>>
File: 1451449040634.jpg (427KB, 1123x794px) Image search: [Google]
1451449040634.jpg
427KB, 1123x794px
>>160754776
>Logged in
>9k points from referrals and shit

Who should I buy? Any role goes expect ADC and support
>>
>>160755240
>Artemis is free if you follow them on Twitter,
I followed them weeks ago and never got a code.
>>
EU clan invite pls
Ign: Genking
>>
>>160756887

Did you do it through this page?

http://www.smitegame.com/community/twitter/
>>
>>160755240
I had no idea, good stuff

just got artemis and nuwa, thanks anon
>>
>>160757736
You can get Janus too from the Smite esports page.

>>160757403
yep
>>
This game sucks bigger dicks than Ne Zha.
>>
what is it about tyr that makes him such a fucking pain to fight against in the right hands even though you know EXACTLY what he does as he is a very basic warrior and is all or nothing for his abilities
>>
>>160741698
all you have to do to make hel usable is make her moves have abit more range just make her short range instead of AA range
>>
>Go Merc for PvE
>Person gets mad
>We lose first round
>Blames me

Yeah forget that you didnt place your heal down
>>
>>160761107
His heal, his passive, his low cooldowns
>>
File: no words, only 2hue.jpg (17KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
no words, only 2hue.jpg
17KB, 280x400px
>tfw you're doing well and wonder why you're losing
>then you look at the rest of your team
>>
>>160755452
PREPARE FOR ANOTHER MERC CHEST
>>
Why has Zhong Kui stopped being picked?
>>
Alright, which one of you posted this in the R34 thread?

>>
Anonymous 11/21/16(Mon)11:55:47 No.712514238â–¶>>712514704
File: 1525500 - Laskex21 Nu_Wa Smite.png (1.32 MB, 1280x1056)
1.32 MB

You rock!
Cancel that!
You rock!
Cancel that!
>>
>>160762419
yes
>>
>>160741698
Chang'e is kind of slept on honestly. She's not amazing, but she's not far off from being a solid pick. She needs 3 or so changes to her kit to make her really viable

1.) Reduced mana cost on here 1 in the early game. Late game it's fine but it's too much in the early levels.
2.) Maybe a slight buff to her heal, either a slightly bigger range of a slight buff to the heal.
3.) Give her 2 immunity from start up, the invulnerability doesn't start for a few frames and it's really annoying getting CCed out of it while it looks like I should be safe.

>>160750983
They're also decreasing the price by 300 gold to make it a more likely to be pick up in the middle of a build. 50% scaling might be a bit to high of that.

>>160754776
>>160756004
Honestly the 5 gods you get free are all very good in their roles. Play a few games to get a feel for which role you'd prefer, then look into which gods kits you'd like for that role. You said you've played MOBAs before so you'll avoid the big mistakes new players make.

>>160762273
He's a mage that plays best in the solo lane, most people don't want to put in the time to get good with him. Also Shell kind of stops him his damage as quite a bit of it is tick-based.
>>
>>160763024
>50% scaling might be a bit to high of that.

It's nothing.
The other bow is still cheaper and a much better item.
>>
File: top ten.png (84KB, 859x520px) Image search: [Google]
top ten.png
84KB, 859x520px
Post em btw are my stats shit
>>
>finally almost level 30 on my first account
>decide to play conquest
>support Scylla and ADC SWK
>our KKK ults the wave, buys no relics
>everyone in the enemy team is clearly coordinated
>only two people ever talk and are the argentinian Scylla and SWK

Why is this allowed.
>>
So I assume the mages such as Aphro, Chang'e, Hel, Zhong, etc are considered "solo lane" mages because they don't provide the fast control of the mid harpies that other mages do, and have to get closer to clear the wave unlike the more liked mages. But why are they not used at all? They're sacrificing a second front line, yes, but if you could get a Hel while still having a powerful controlling mage in mid, why is it so looked down upon?
>>
Is fatalis good on Izanami?
>>
>>160767272
No.
>>
>>160767272
It's only good if you're already stomping
>>
>>160767272
no unless your memeing
>>
>>160769725
Bump. <3
>>
>>160764898
your stats are fairly bad
>>
>>160764898
Hello fellow Arachne / Khepri player.
>>
>>160766945
You kind of want a chunky jungler like Thor or Fenrir to cover for the fact that you're missing a front-liner, or someone with setup like Hun-Batz or Ratatoskr to make up for the lack of CC. You also have the problem that they are very dependant on the Mana Buff, which means that if the lose it then their landing phase takes also considerable hit. Most people don't want to communicate that much, unless they're pre-made, which is a shame as there are few things in the game as dangerous as a Kali with Aphrodite's kiss.
>>
>>160766945
>shit early asking to get invaded
>warriors can easily bully them
>scaling dont mix well with full power but utility builds just make qins more effective
>hel and change are easily focused
>>
>>160762114
>tfw you're doing terrible and losing
>then you see that you're the only one on your team with any kills
>>
Does the god bundle usually go on sale around the holidays?
>>
>>160772970
Yeah, the best time to get it is around March 14th, which is the launch date of Smite, but Black Friday will probably be a good time too.
>>
_________ FOR YOUR MASTER
>>
>>160774178
Cum at the ecstasy of spontaneous explosion for my master Ah Puch?
>>
File: 2016-11-21.png (75KB, 693x417px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-21.png
75KB, 693x417px
>>160764898
I used to instalock Hades when I first started and play him in the Solo lane.
plz bully me
>>
File: Terra.png (34KB, 141x115px) Image search: [Google]
Terra.png
34KB, 141x115px
Terra has a bad butt. Notice how it sags a little before moving upward, greating a small triangle gap?
>>
>>160774826
Anon, balloon asses are not pretty no matter how much deviant art would insist otherwise.
>>
Anyone else notice that Ah Puch doesn't exist in the patch?
>>
>>160775013
Im not asking for big butts, im asking for firm butts
>>
File: ter.jpg (99KB, 478x1417px) Image search: [Google]
ter.jpg
99KB, 478x1417px
Picture for ants

Here let me help you out.
>>
is artemis a decent choice for a beginner? Smite is my first moba

I'm interested in her hips shaking as she walks
>>
>>160775326
Confirmed for getting a rework.
>>
>>160775650

Just wait until you play Nemesis then if hips are your thing
>>
>>160775708
https://twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/800749076702724096?s=09
>>
File: Puch.png (38KB, 574x300px) Image search: [Google]
Puch.png
38KB, 574x300px
>>160776136
Bully the Puch
>>
>>160776136
Its a lie. When they enable him again he'll have a new kit.
>>
>>160776241
i blocked dm on twitter and my life has become so much better.
>>
>>160776241
If DM had any worst taste, he would get an ugly and gaudy tattoo- oh, wait. All he has to do now is make like his sister and die.
>>
>>160718618
its not that theyre hard to land, its that its easier to avoid the second hit.

once you get hit, you just move, just like a thor hammer
>>
>>160721080
mythfag here.

thats not canon. nemesis didnt birth helen, the most well known poems (iliad, odyssey, metamorphoses) say zeus and leta are her birth parents.
>>
>>160779965
That's why you box at Max distance, so you get the two hits instantly.
>>
File: Smite in a Nuthsell.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Smite in a Nuthsell.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>160775650
>>
>>160761107
his heal

early game he can heal over half his health
>>
>try winter wondershit for the first time
>nezha first round
>1 shots everybody
good...good.
>>
>>160780141
you could but that puts her at a disadvantage against melee gods.
>>
>>160780814
That's a good time to activate the 1 then.
Or use your slow and escape.
>>
>>160700453
Reminder for Fafnir's wonderland.
Kaldr stays locked onto Geb during Whiteout, makes it a fuck ton easier to find him quickly.
>>
>>160775610
i'd like to see you trying to keep a firm ass after giving birth to titans
>>
>>160782285

she clearly does a bunch of squats so it's weird how she has no ass
>>
Should I get the Sylvanus vp or Sol vp?
I have skins for both and really dont which to get...
>>
>>160784425
Wait for a sale and get BOTH.
>>
>>160784554
When is the next vp sale?
I havent seen one since the chink holiday.
>>
So how was the Black Friday sale last year? What were the deals? I'll finally throw some shekels at Hi-Rez if I can get a good deal
>>
How do you get chievements from Fafnir's winterland?
Just played and got 2.5 k score. Whatd oes that mean?
>>
>>160786496
Go on odyssey page, click the last tab.
>>
>>160785645
God pack and all gem packs were 33% off. I'm under the assumption it will be the same deal this year
>>
>tfw your team is just throwing shit out randomly
>doesn't follow up on setup at all

Love seeing shit like vulcan and scylla just completely whiffing their ult cause they were hoping to get lucky
>>
>>160787129
>not killing 3 enemies with a ult blind shot
you missing half the fun fag
>>
>>160788865

>it's fun to lose

yeah okay there bud
>>
>>160789265
If you blind kill 3 people at once, you won. Even if they kill your titan.
>>
>>160789336
this, same with hou yi, why secure a kill with a ricochet when you can triple bounce it and let him die as you turn around.

i mean there is like 1% chance of it happening but is that 1% that matters.
>>
So what team is good for fafnir wonderland?
>>
>>160792005
Seems like it's
>Ares
>Thanatos
>Zeus/Poseidon
>Anubis
>Izanami
>>
>Raijin go 3/9
>he always try to 1vs5
>we still manage to win
>call team useless and blame the frontline
I always like people who can never see that they are the problem.
>>
>>160792005
apollo thor thanatos athena nox
>>
>MOTD get loki
>have like 260 ping
>tell my team, thanathos says he also has like 200 ping wtf
>we surrender 20 points behind because its unplayale
>out 2/7 kali says lol only loki complained about lag
>bitch i have a better score than you and also thana complained, its unplayable
>sensitive much? hgueheuheueh
holy fuck i'm tilted , i can't play anymore, mainly because of the fucking lag but fuck that kali.
>>
>>160720693
Lore rankings
Norse > Egypt > Mayan > Chinese > Hindu > Japanese > Greek shit
>>
>>160795846
>greek last
>mayan that high
Shit taste
>>
>>160795846
>Norse first
Kill your self.
>>
>>160796556
>he doesnt find Loki taping his balls to a bull amusing
>>
I hate late game gods because 90% or more of the matches I play don't end up being that long, so it's just one person being shit until some arbitrary set of items has been bought, bringing everyone down while they get shit on
>>
Just played a match against a three man clan stack in ranked. Their Athena was pretty damn effective, but surprisingly built Shard. As the player usually playing Support, should I toss that on my Guardians for shits and giggles, or stick with as much health/defense as possible like I have been?
>>
>>160801252
If she built shard, then it means you guys were doing a terrible job at damaging her and she got luxury items.
>>
>Loki's 2 does nothing in Wario's Wonderland

Thanks Hi-rez.
>>
File: 1476663044046.png (497KB, 595x797px) Image search: [Google]
1476663044046.png
497KB, 595x797px
>lose ranked -14 tp
>win ranked +7 tp
>lose ranked -10 tp
shieet, I'm just 2 leagues away from Plat damnit I just want those end of the season prizes
>>
>>160804096
Nice Danganronpa pic.
Also,
>tfw you get 2000 more player damage than the Rama as Khepri
No wonder we lost.
>>
>>160804096
If you're consistently losing more TP than you gain it means the system thinks you're at a higher rank than you should be, there are other factors such as perceived fairness of the game and if you were order or chaos but they don't have as much impact.
>>
>Play 7 games of conquest in a row
>Just trying desperately to get my two first wins for odyssey
>Every single game my team just repeatedly commits suicide en masses
I hate you Hi-Rez, why can't I have a solo queue? I don't want to be the fifth odd man out in a team of four.
>>
>1. buy Anubis
>2. buy Ah Puch
>3. save up ~600 more favor and buy Golden Loki skin to show off dank memes
>4. save up ~2500 more favor and buy Thoth

Which would (You) do?

>>160808457
>conquest

There's your problem. Try Clash or Assault. Fast and generally easy to win.
>>
>>160781000
her stealth is an initiate not an escape.
>>
>>160809407
I'd stop being a poorfag and buy the god pack. I think it's still like 10 bucks
>>
>>160771081
Aphrodite gets fucked hard in solo.
>>
>>160810521
>giving Hi-rez money
>ever

haha you're such a jokester anon
>>
>>160763024
>she's not far off from being a solid pick

She'd still be lacking in other field but your suggestion are QoL ones which still are nice.
>>
File: 1474097411453.jpg (51KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474097411453.jpg
51KB, 553x640px
>>160809407
>Loki player showing disdain for Conquest
just off yourself faggot, choose the Gold Loki skin so I can make sure to target you and make you go AFK
>>
>>160811108
Taro plz, you're banned
>>
>>160811251
I forgot about him, I actually noticed since he got banned there's no more shitposting arguments other than crits on skadi and that one guy who always posts his IGN
>>
>>160809407
Dont buy new gods; they cost double.
>>
Remember when Hel and serqet were actually worth picking/banning those were the days
>>
>>160812530
Hel is a sleeper pick in Duel, too bad it's rare to see a good Hel. I'm also shit with her tbqh.
>>
>>160793843
people lack selfawareness

>playing Kali in Arena. First time ever using her
>playing it safe until I get my items online. Mostly help secure kills by stunning and GTFO
>enemy Janus can't hit shit with his portals
>even when he does he can't pull off the 1-2 combo. Usually fires his 2 long after everyone he hit with a portal runs out of range
>once I get qins and stonecutter i become death incarnate
>enemy Athena and Vamana finally can't keep up with me and I can burn them down in seconds
>Janus spends the entire time after the game bitching at Athena for not setting up kills
>he went 1-12 and she went 2-6, only dying when I went all in on her a few times
>goes full rage mode and says hes banning everyone when both teams point out his shitty inability to combo and the fact he never used his ult once

I gotta imagine he was literally RREEEEEing in futile anger at his keyboard
>>
>>160811251
Wait, how the fuck did taroshima get banned?
>>
>didn't get a chance to play Xing Tian's Mountain because computer was out of commission for awhile
>get to check out Fafnir's Wonderland
>it is the most boring fucking thing I have ever experienced

Literally why? I've played 5 attempts and each one has had a DC at start followed by some fucktarded mini games that they don't explain until you fuck up. I don't think a stupid achievement is worth the hassle
>>
File: 52945335_p0.jpg (785KB, 900x1170px) Image search: [Google]
52945335_p0.jpg
785KB, 900x1170px
>>160816671
Well somebody goes to /fgg/ and /smgen/ it seems
>>
File: 1476404295175.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1476404295175.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>160816914
I thought no one would notice!
>>
So since reddit has shunned F. is it safe to say that he's /ourguy/?
>>
TARO COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME! I WAS WRONG ABOUT STEALTH AND CC!
>>
>win 5v4 game because guy playing a diamond skin Nu Wa rage quit 5 minutes in and sat in base with no items ulting whenever it was off cooldown
>get him on my team next game bitching about how he's lost his last 8 games
>AFK for first 5 minutes of the match
>comes back bitching even though we are winning and tries to surrender
>carry his shitter ass to victory

How autistic do you have to be to get rank 10 with a god and still blow total dick with them? He wasn't even mexican
>>
File: 1462740106924.png (220KB, 302x367px) Image search: [Google]
1462740106924.png
220KB, 302x367px
>>160817826

What the fuck? Why would reddit do that?

And yeah fdot's always been our guy
>>
>>160817826
what do you mean?
because of the thread about him being underrated and him tweeting it was a back handed compliment?
>>
>remember when this was attractive
>>
>>160818808
i miss Ojom
>>
Can we go back to a meta where the top-tier hunters (not counting magical ADCs like Sol) aren't just Jing Wei, Rama, and Anhur?
>>
>>160817992
>tfw you missed the Fdot announcer pack
>>
>>160819892
>tfw i'm diamond rama and an excellent rama
>tfw my anhur is decent but not great
>my jing wei is shit
yes please, i miss Xbalanque and Ullr.
>>
>everybody says adapting is a very down to earth guy and shit so humble and bullshit
>meanwhile his instagram(adaptking[seriously?]) has been posting pictures of him in business class and shit
fucking stupid dumb cunt.

You know who is a real humble good jungler? everyone but that cunt, except andister, another retarded fucking stupid cunt.
>>
>>160821317
Isn't business class the tier under 1st? And he's a Solo laner lol
>>
>>160820123
Jing Wei isn't that hard.
If you can Ullr or Art you can Jing
>>
File: fagt.png (284KB, 456x398px) Image search: [Google]
fagt.png
284KB, 456x398px
>person on the enemy team is focusing me for no reason

Go for the person with no escape you idiot.
>>
>>160824139
Git gud.
>>
>>160789336
>>160789720
I will never have the feeling like the time I played Janus a month ago in ranked and fired my ult off from my teams mid phoenix and hit two of the enemy that where by where there tier 2 mid tower had been, insta-killing Ao Kuang and dropped Raijin to about 5% and we won the game off of it.

>>160795846
Daily reminder that people believed that whenever Odin was running low on power he'd go and drink the jizz of hanged men.

>>160811068
You're probably right. I've got a VIII Chang'e so I'm probably used to any problems she has outside of the quality of life stuff. Although I'd make the point that Cab having his passive apply to him was meant to be a quality of life fix, but it turned out to be any fairly strong buff.

>>160812530
Serqet is fine, there are just better picks. Someone (probably Weaken) will pull her out at Worlds and have an amazing game and then people will remember she exists.
>>
>>160826836
Never said he killed me.

He pretty much lost the game for his team because of what he was doing.
>>
>>160826986
GIT.
>>
>>160826986
GUD.
>>
Scorpion King for Egyptian Pantheon when?
>>
File: Fesh Pince.gif (2MB, 649x472px) Image search: [Google]
Fesh Pince.gif
2MB, 649x472px
>see someone accidentally use their beads while leaving fountain
>>
>>160830102
A c c i d e n t
c
c
i
d
e
n
t
>>
I hate all of you.
>>
>>160828793
But we already have a scorpion queen
>>
any level 30s wanna invite a level 15 to play with them? looking to level up but its hella boring playing conquest atm ign:campingmylane
>>
>>160835204
NA or EU?
PC or Xbone?
>>
>>160821786
>adapting
>solo laner
nigga what the fuck
http://esports.smitegame.com/player/adapting/
>Role
>jungle
>>
>>160836225
catch from my bait from 6 hours ago. ahahahahaha you stupid cunt
>>
>>160836010
NA PC
IGN: campingmylane

testing the new pokemon , but ill be on later...
>>
File: spinscylla.gif (422KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
spinscylla.gif
422KB, 600x450px
>>160836268
thats the most harmless bait i've ever fallen for.
like... literally the most harmless bait, i'm not even upset, that was quite harmless and funny.

>he is a solo
>no he is a jungler
>HA!~ Got-eemm~!
>>
>>160822285
Jing's has a weird gas pedal that makes it so weird for me to engage with her or against her.

Ullr, Art, Rama and Xbalanque have clearly define "gas pedals" with their steroids while Jing you have to dash aggresively to get the fatalis effect and get knockup by your own wind to get the attack speed buff, its really weird.

I need to practice her more.
>>
>>160836289
>hidden profile

You are most definitely going to be shit.
>>
Any good clans to join here? Pretty tired of my dead clan and looking for another one to join.
>>
Is Ah Puch back bow? Kind want to try that freak out in Warioland.
>>
>>160838678
I have lots of Gods I wanna try out there but dont wanna ruin it for everyone else if shit turns south.
Like Ne Zha, Medusa, Nox, Herc
>>
>>160838597
I'm part of FoxySobek [sobae]
It's okayish. Feels a a bit /v/edditish at times. And the officers + founders all know each other IRL.
>>
looking for some level 30s to play with on my new account.. pc/na ign: CampingMyLane
>>
>Fucking Skadi.jpg
http://oglaf.com/snowqueen/
>>
Can fafnir's 2 proc gem of isolation?
>>
Any tips for someone that's never played a MOBA before? I don't know what's happening.
>>
>>160850371
Try not to die.
Assassins should only attack solitary or weak targets.
Hunters shoot shit.
Warriors generally suck.
Guardians are tough but not very strong.
Mages blow stuff up.
Defend the Titan.
Don't attack a Tower/Phoenix unless you've got Minions or Teammates backing you up.
Don't use autobuy or autoskills.
Always buy boots.
Always buy wards.
Have fun.
>>
>>160725616
Yo, fuck that guy. I like sewing and do it for cosplayers, usually for money, but when I really like a cosplayer I make them an offer. I never force it on them or insist if they don't want to and I'm always as discreet as possible when taking measurements and shit. I don't care about you as a cosplayer, I just care about you bringing my character to life kind of thing, it's weird.
>>
>>160851324
>Warriors generally suck

other than that, good list.
>>
What are the best game modes, and why are they Joust and Siege?
>>
>>160849428
Yep, as does Soul Reaver, although most people don't take advantage of this for late game shenanigans. This video breaks down what does and doesn't work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzKA0O5yUD8

>>160851324
>Always buy wards
This, this, this, one million times this.
>>
>>160852598
Can Vulcan´s cannon proc Gem of Isolation?
>>
It's a support doesn't go 1 single aura item match.
>>
>>160853942
The only aura item I go is Pestilence if they have healing as support. You mad?
>>
>>160854541
Extremely
>>
>>160853154
I believe so, but I'm not 100% sure. I know it proc his passive.
>>
>>160854742
You're mad because I'm not buying items to give you defenses too?
Then stay mad, because I'm not.
>>
>>160853942
I play Sov/Heart Khepri. Sometimes even Mystical. My Auras will keep you alive!
>>
>>160853154
The canon's attack itself doesn't proc on-hit effects. RIP in piece Thumper Turret.
>>
>>160853942
Sov and Hartward are overrated, there stats are lackluster. I'd rather my support build stuff that let him front-line and peel better.
>>
>>160855220
Sov and Heartward make up for the trash protections with the HP/MP5 bonuses.
>>
>>160855220
I miss old Sov, and old HoG.
>>
>>160855151
I build Talaria / Traveller's (don't remember which boots they are), Urchin, BoV, Pestilence / Bulwark, Spirit Robe and Ritual / Winged / maybe a Runic for Freya or something. Basically what >>160855220 said, I'm not tanky enough at all with those shit stats.
>>
>watching zapman's stream right now
Pretty comfty.
>>
>>160855557
I mean, I guess you're right, but if if want more health regeneration I'll buy Stone of Gaia or Mail of Renewal, and after early game I've really seen anyone wanting for MP5.

>>160855708
Old Sov was like old Mystical Mail or Stone of Gaia, gave you way too much for what you paid for them. There was never a reason not to get them on a support.
>>
How do you find the fucking Geb in the snowstorm?
>>
>>160860616
Luck.
>>
>>160859251
But then you're only building HP5 for yourself, that's pretty shit. I don't build Sov either but if my support built SoG i'd just go AFK
>>
>>160860616
Kaldr
>>
>>160860616
gitting guud
>>
>>160860728
Then stop being a faggot and build your own hp5
>>
File: no 2.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
no 2.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>escape a fight with 5 HP
>dodge all Rama ult shots
>feel good about myself
>back to base
>nu wa ult
>actives are down
>>
File: 1452194076108.png (206KB, 483x487px) Image search: [Google]
1452194076108.png
206KB, 483x487px
>>160864931

GET OUTPLAYED SON
>>
>>160865151
One can only hope we get that lucky anon to get his wife to cosplay as Nu Wa. I'll cum all over her bare feet if she does.
>>
>>160860728
You overestimate the usefulness of the HP5 aura, 5 extra health regenerated every second is nice, but it's not amazing and I can't imagine it being more useful than your support having the defence/cdr to peel or engage better.

And I only build Stone of Gaia when I'm support if I have no faith in my team to get any kills, as Mail of Renewal is a better item if you can get the passive to proc once in a team fight.

The only other time I build SoG is on the rare occasions I play Xing Tain solo, because Emerald Talisman is an fantastic starter item for him.
>>
Ah Puch or Anubis?

>>160862763
Fuck no.
Kaldr chases him, bites him, then makes him teleport. Makes completing it a pain in the ass.
>>
Why does it take so fucking long to get to 30, this game fucking sucks Im so tired of casual retards
>>
Anyone else finding it really hard to get a good run in fafnirs wonderland? Keep getting numnuts picking stupid picks or dc's
>>
>>160868619
I got the farthest with 3 hunters (Artemis, Hou Yi, Neith), Ares, and Thanatos.
>>
Ive gotten far enough with 4 adc's and thanatos but furthest with 3 adc's, than and ymir
>>
http://www.uproar.gg/games/smite

Anyone heard about this? Is there a catch?
>>
>>160870319
They use it to steal your account and sell it to latams
>>
>>160867862
Ah Puch.
>>
>>160870319
The catch is that the 'rewards' are all tickets to raffles, so you'll never win anything.
>>
File: 1299460371711.png (5KB, 170x236px) Image search: [Google]
1299460371711.png
5KB, 170x236px
>tfw you land a stun on an enemy
>rest of your team throws abilities to make the kill
>and then there's this piece of shit janus
>portal

You piece of fucking shit
>>
>be me
>never played duel before
>decide to play it for fun
>use bastet 5 games in so far
>3 of them surrendered, two of them just outright left the game
This is fucking hilarious. I love blue stone + her bleed's early game damage.
>>
File: 1479702411488.jpg (47KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
1479702411488.jpg
47KB, 400x340px
>it's a "guardian jungle that proceeds to be absolutely useless" game
>>
i don't mind loki but its get boring to see him in every fucking game, on either team.
its so stale
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-11-22-19-49-04.png (162KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-11-22-19-49-04.png
162KB, 800x1216px
>>160874993
>hate mail I just received from a Camazotz who surrendered
>>
>>160877157

wait, you built pestilence against a camazotz in duel?
>>
>>160877605
I was like 4 levels ahead of him, and already had a breastplate. The only way he was really surviving engagements was because of his healing, so I thought 90% healing reduction sounded good.
>>
>>160877157
What is with HunterxHunter yaoi in that message? Amusing though.
>>
>>160877879
Don't know where 90% came from. Lel. I think both combined is 60-70% or something.
>>
File: IMG_20161010_105446.jpg (223KB, 639x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161010_105446.jpg
223KB, 639x1012px
>>160877961
This is my background / banner image on PS4.
No bully.
>>
Ten weeks of Ranked remain. Remember to hit your goals or die trying, friendos!
>>
>>160877879

If you were landing your 3 when runeforged would have shit all over him
>>
>>160878372
Hey, I'm not going to judge anyone for their tastes in erotic or pornographic material. You won the fight, that's all that matters in the long run.
>>
>>160878597
Thanks anon. You're a nice guy.
>>
File: kellyscleanpits.gif (4MB, 356x270px) Image search: [Google]
kellyscleanpits.gif
4MB, 356x270px
friendly reminder that Kelly is a filthy feminist liberal that hates trumps and stopped shaving after leaving bart and cheating him with fucking niggers.
also i just realize there is no more SPL until Worlds in january.

fucking kill me, i need esports in my life.
Smite esports.
>>
>Kumba in match loby
>"Guys, I will build full damage"
>feed
So what are some of your biggest red flag /smgen/ ?
>>
What's the best way to build Hou Yi? Do you want to level Dive Bomb over Mark because of the nerfs?
>>
>>160879534
People who activate Arachne's 1 and 2 at the same time.
Especially worst if they build Heartseeker don't even use the passive properly.
>>
>>160879534
>Assassin already picked/locked
>someone picks another Assassin

>Mastery 5+ with a limited or mastery skin

>>160879167
Literally who?
>>
>>160878860
Not sure about nice, I'm just mellow about the choices and tastes of others. I still call out people for being cunts, especially if they deserve it. Like the large majority of people who instalock Loki and proceed to feed without working with the team.
>>
File: SMUG.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG.png
48KB, 500x282px
>on a team of shitters who cant get kills even if their life depended on it
>but they can push lanes
>score is 23-52
>win
>we all spam laugh
>best player on their team calls us a bunch of faggots
>>
>>160880213
>tfw you were the shitter weighing down a good player

Seriously my Thor was 37-2. I was 7-16. Our Geb built Hastened Fatalis. Our Nemesis didn't know how to recall. Our Chaac was way too agressive, jumping into 2+v1 and leaving me to die when I tried to back him up.
>>
After something like 200 or more hours in this game it's really slowly driving me away from playing mobas because I can't solo queue. Every single game I am the 5th man on a team stack of 4 and they never communicate with me and it's frankly ruining my experience with this game.
>>
>Awilix's VA was in the dub of Temptation OVA.

Comedy gold. Your waifu's a whore, lads.
>>
>>160882735
I'm ok with that. She's not my waifu. Waifu's ain't shit but hentai and moe.
>>
>>160882735
Post proof, faggot. I couldn't find anything.
>>
>>160818808
>>160819521
Who'd win in a fight, Taroshima or Ojom?
>>
Is there any reason I hit level 25 and immediately started playing people who were a helluva lot better than me? I lost like 12 games in a row, just wondering if it's coincidence or not.
>>
>>160860616
AMC
>>
When playing vs. medium AI bots are the bots on my team really medium AI? Because it seems all they can do is feed
>>
>>160867215
>emerald talisman is a fantastic starter item
I read this just as I was about to start a game of conq as Xing support and I can confirm. What a fantastic amount of sustain he has early game with his passive to boot.
>>
>>160884974
you must suck if you start playing with people better than you before diamond conq
>>
is this game dead or just the thread?
>>
fuck i've lost about 60% if my ranked duels today, always getting blown out 0-6 or something
>>
>>160888219
Both.
>>
>>160887513
Literally just started the game like a week ago pimpin
>>
>>160889107
Git gud turbo turd faggot
>>
>>160889107
im lvl 28 and I have diamond penta achievement
>>
The only other moba I've played is a naruto moba on wc3

this game is a joke, does it ever get hard?
>>
>>160889575
forgot pic
>>
>>160889724
ur sick
>>
>>160889575
BELIEVE IT! NAHRUTO!
>>
>>160890008
c-call me opa
>>
>>160879167
Kelly and Bart broke up? What
>>
File: Freya.jpg (168KB, 1402x771px) Image search: [Google]
Freya.jpg
168KB, 1402x771px
I want to fuck Freya in her vagina.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS?
>>
>>160893252
I imagine every male in your fathers line. including and especially your father
>>
>>160890008
Thanks..y-you too

>>160891961
it may be a horrible piece of shit show after the first 10 episodes but the game was pretty fun tbqh, and we were the same 100 peeps that played so the community was nice and cozy
>>
>>160885847
It's because 99% of the time you get hercules as a bot, and bots do NOT know how to fucking play herc. If you don't get herc than you get bot - teamed against a bastet and the AI has no fucking clue how to handle the cats she has. So either you have a herc who has no clue what he's doing or you have an enemy bastet getting massively over fed and murdering the fuck out of your team in solo since you don't truly have a jungler in bot matches
>>
Bump before bed. Take care everyone.
>>
I got in a game with BigManTingz

we lost
>>
>>160896897
Who?
>>
Yesterday I threw a game as Susano and went 0-19+. After that game I'd crash each time I tried to join a game. I could join a queue and pick a god and everything, but once I was loading in the game would crash. Today I could log in but after that the game data wouldn't load and I'd be sent straight away to the login screen with a message saying "Warning: version mismatch." Did I get banned?
>>
>haven't played as Ra in months
>doing assault for odyssey
>get pen shoes > lotus > chronos > shard
>shit on everyone and my team is functionally invincible

Fucking love this nigger. I forgot how fun he was for being so simple
>>
File: jing-el bells.jpg (90KB, 1018x784px) Image search: [Google]
jing-el bells.jpg
90KB, 1018x784px
>>
>>160880213
>>160880817
Every time I see a k/d like that, I'm reminded that I need to get the story from someone about the 36/0 Sobek that tilted my clan leader so hard he sold his microphone.

>>160885898
A lot of people underestimate the sustain you get with that start on Xing in solo, I've had people dive me in the early game, burn everything they had, then get ulted into my tower. Always make me smile.
>>
This new special Match in Wonderland so funny.
>>
>>160804096
When does ranked season end?
>>
How do i own Old wa?
>>
File: cad-20080602-358b1.jpg (154KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
cad-20080602-358b1.jpg
154KB, 625x790px
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/d/dd/Fafnir_Other_G_O.ogg
>>
>>160908423
By doing odyssey quests, she's fairly easy to get, one of the first rewards.
>>
>tfw your ares keeps diving like a retard even though the entire rest of the time keeps telling him to retreat

It's like every goddamn fight was a 4v5, kept getting picked because he'd ult with 20% health and doing other stupid shit.

And he was diamond, jesus fuck
>>
File: 1423866115445.gif (953KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
1423866115445.gif
953KB, 330x300px
>get a quadra
>last enemy is running for his life
>all of my shit is down
>finally get the kill
>not a penta

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>160912458
I always give the penta
>>
>playing against a neith
>shes shitting those ground weave things everywhere
Stop littering you cunt.
>>
anyone want to 1v1 duel me?

loser has to suck the winner off
>>
looks like the 8k gem pack is 30% off
>>
>>160914397
nobody cares ponpon
>>
>>160914397
Shame I spent all my money on gunpla.
>>
>>160868619
got to 14 on hard with 5 hunters. pretty proud considering they were randumbs
>>
>>160915664
Whoa nigga, I thought we had a deep 'n meaningful connection but what's this shit? You calling me a randumb now?
>>
>>160916602
You were nothing but a booty call.
>>
won my first game of conquest, now to never play again to keep that 100% winrate
>>
>>160916876
I did this for a year, but soon the promise of gems for a fwotd will bring you back
>>
>>160916660
Eyyy nao. That's no way to talk to your blood brother and partner in crime. We ride together, we fight together, we die and respawn together!
>>
Dead thread, dead game, dead Inazami.
>>
>>160917972
She may be dead, but she's cute.
>>
>>160918496
True that.
>>
File: izanami_by_luminyu-damf3ox.png (1014KB, 876x1239px) Image search: [Google]
izanami_by_luminyu-damf3ox.png
1014KB, 876x1239px
>>160918496
The cutest corpse
>>
>>160918496
>>160920634
just fyi FBI, they are talking about a videogame character based of a japanese god.
Not an actual human corpse.

don't send them to jail.
>>
Damn, Fafnir's wonderland is one hell of a grind.
>>
>play Fafnir's wonderland on hard.
>Thanatos either ult when the NPC are at full health or sometimes just doesn't ult even when we tell him to do it.
Damn, how can you be that stupid?
>>
>>160921469
Seemed pretty easy, aside from the Geb hide and seek.
>>
>>160924424
Gebs hide and seek is a motherfucking joke. We were party-5 and had 30 matches winstreak. Guess why we lost it.

Also, our team was Artemis-Thanatos-Odin-Chronos and one situationnel hero. ADC Chronos is pretty good there due to his ult and W-4, desu
>>
>>160924424
It's not that it's hard, it's just that you earn so little achievement point per run.
>>
>>160925150
>farming somthing in fun match
>not getting fun
?
>>
>>160922649
>play easy mode until we get to the Hard rounds
>Odin on Hard
>Arachne doesn't use her ult to escape the ring

l-lol?
>>
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/8/8e/Skadi_Emote_W.ogg

What did Hi-rez meme by this?
>>
>>160925859
fuck I hate this when someone spams it every 5 minutes on my team.
Makes me die from the cringe
>>
File: awilix tries to ult raijin.png (7KB, 203x219px) Image search: [Google]
awilix tries to ult raijin.png
7KB, 203x219px
>siege
> our lane snowballs pretty sure we are gonna win
>other lane cant land shit and goes full tank or full damage and misses everything
>rav with 9000 dmg in a 30 min game
why are duo players so fucking retarded
>>
Loki makes fun of Tyr for being a cuckold. Mythology is amazing.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (143KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
143KB, 1000x1000px
>Aphrodite does nothing but heal their butt buddy BR friend
>>
File: 1459963207844.jpg (82KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
1459963207844.jpg
82KB, 574x574px
>>160925859
>>
File: enemy he bo bought an aegis.png (420KB, 429x483px) Image search: [Google]
enemy he bo bought an aegis.png
420KB, 429x483px
>>160927967
>vulcan wants to shame his cheating wife
>makes a net trap so next time ares fucks her they get caught
>vulcan calls up the other gods to come see them stuck together
>they all proceed to call him a cuck and say they would bang aprho if they could

>aphrodite is forced to have a son with a mortal as revenge for messing with zeus
>she fucks vulcan only so he will build weapons for his wifes son
>>
File: don't.png (133KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
don't.png
133KB, 250x309px
>>160925859
>>160929574
>>
is there going to be a gemsale on Friday or is the 30% off the best dealio
>>
>>160912458
I know that feel. Got a qudra in Assault and the last enemy player went behind their tier 1 tower and my team didn't even bother trying to take tower shots for me so I could get the Penta. Still the closest I've ever been to getting one.
>>
>>160932184
You should've just dove and went for it. If there's a possibility and the enemy is refusing to let you be their fifth kill for the penta you chase that pussy to their Titan.
>>
>>160929980
Ah greek mythology, the mythology where every male god is either a rapist or a cuck, sometimes both.
>>
>go up against 3 stack all mage diamonds
>okay np
>"enemy has left the game"
>okay np
>they're shitty arena babbys and are getting raged on by my zeus
>our rama gives up 3 kills in a row
>call him retarded
>"ally has left the game"
>okay np
>end up bursting them down and making the game even
>our kumba builds heartward amulet instead of pestilence
>oh anti heal you say? why don't i just build DIVINE RUIN
>just f6 because they deserve the win more
>
>>
Hi-Rez needs to make a modern American pantheon, with gods like Paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, and John Henry

>>160933441

>sweden
>>
File: 2016-11-23.png (71KB, 959x205px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-23.png
71KB, 959x205px
what a fucking joke, this fucking arachne was never in danger ever

In hindisight I should've sold BoV for Brawlers sooner cause this bitches lifesteal kept her at half health even with all the DoT from poison darts and bluestone pendant

shitty player, good god
>>
There should be a way to see who is in a party or not aside from waiting 3 months for guru to update.
Tired of having randoms on my team who all huddle in one lane while the other team is rotating, taking objectives, and in a 4 man party.
>>
Fafnirs Land is not counted as a GAME for Odyssey quests?
>>
File: KaliSolo.png (231KB, 1084x528px) Image search: [Google]
KaliSolo.png
231KB, 1084x528px
why is Kali solo so fucking gucci
>>
>>160937867

nope
>>
>>160933956
>losing to arenababbies

I am devestate
>>
>>160937949
>tfw Kali is your Assassinfu but you suck as her
>>
>>160938234
keep playing until you gitgud
>>
File: 386360_20161123230247_1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
386360_20161123230247_1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
FENRIR U DRUNK GO HOMM
>>
>>160938793

I got that bug, he basically just grabs someone when the level starts instead of waiting for the countdown. Easy as fuck bodyblock
>>
File: No Way.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
No Way.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
Which Jing Wei vew is better, woohoohoohoo or summer break, whiii!?
>>
I hate this genre of games for the simple fact that I can't leave when I want too. Sometimes a game is just going so poorly and two people have that shitty " every game can be won!!!!" Attitude which only means you'll be in the match 20 minutes longer than you should be. I like so many other game series because as soon as you get frustrated you can just turn the games off, I'll happily admit I get tilted easily, but when thr awilix on the enemy team is 19/2 with a full build at 15 minutes, we're not winning.
>>
Camzotz raped me at solo line. was 0\5\0 at 8 min.
Should i consider suicide? He is really new hero for me and i dont know his skillset...
>>
>>160942083
He has no CC and he is all about life steal. Build anti heal and CC him and he's done.
>>
>>160929980

first of all it was chains.
second it wasnt everyone, it was one god, mercury i think, and no one calls vulcan a cuck
>>
>>160932001
this is the gemsale
>>
>1st game as Ah Puch
>team is Sobek and Kali
>enemies are Arachne, Camazotz, and Kali

Guess who won, the MVP for each team, and the worst player for each team.
>>
>>160944135
Sure they don't, cuck
>>
>>160944135
t.Vulcan
>>
>33% off gems
That's it, that's their Black Friday sale?
Wasn't 8k pack like 40%+ something off during dream hack? I was expecting that.
Well fuck your T5 skin then, HiRez
>>
>>160945592
they realize how bad of a deal it was when everybody bough the highest gem pack for super cheap, they even stopped selling those.
>>
How many Odessey points can you get from Fafnir's pve?
>>
>>160946095
100 + 200 + 300 + 400 + 500 = ______
>>
GuanyuAnon here. Wife and I have both been super busy, with the restaurant taking up most of our time. However we did promise some cosplay pictures, and we did not deliver. Because of this we will be dropping some gem codes and a few Convention 2014 Guan skin codes that we bought for /smgen/.

Pictures will hopefully show up once we do not look dead on our feet, no promises when that will be for now. Please be cool and share the codes, if you do claim one please say which.

PCAZ35BFB79E60126
PCAZ51C8386D51125
PCAZ8585895950723
PCAZ87E868A150723
>>
>>160932446
I was playing Baka and my leap was on cooldown when I got the fourth kill. It got the guy (I think he was a Guan Yu) but it didn't count. My team didn't even have the decency to feel bad that I missed out on it.
>>
>>160946580
Do it for me.
>>
File: 3t2f2.jpg (357KB, 1920x899px) Image search: [Google]
3t2f2.jpg
357KB, 1920x899px
literally just had my second game against human opponents and the shit talking was off the charts

I'm a complete scrub who never played a moba before, my teammates kept complaining because I "wasn't helping", besides all the shit flinging among themselves all the time (we were on the lead the entire game tho)

I mean, I'm legit interested in learning if I did something wrong so I can improve, but I can't see what's wrong. Were they just retards? Are all my matches gonna be this shitfest?
>>
>>160947223
All four have been claimed, none by me.

Thanks anyway Mr. and Mrs. Guan (You)
>>
File: 1478544237202.jpg (226KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1478544237202.jpg
226KB, 1095x1195px
>relegated to Gold 3 in Duel
honestly don't know what happened, I was blazing through the league then just got like 10 losses in a row
>>
>>160949138

you didn't let Loki and Thor have all the kills, that's why they flamed you
>>
>>160949329
Tips were great today, we might toss some more in. Really sorry you did not get one though.
>>
>>160949138
>arena

Don't play meme modes. Of course they are full of more retards.
>>
>>160949749
can you stop treating this place like your personal blog?
>>
>TFW your favorite support has the second largest hit box and you're super easy to hit with sobek toss
>>
File: 20161119194147_1.jpg (681KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161119194147_1.jpg
681KB, 1920x1080px
>our Ymir is speaking in spanish
>he builds full damage
>runs into the enemy team 5v1 to try and oneshot a squishy with his ult
>literally says "Jajajajaja XD" in chat every time he kills someone
>The enemy carries come online and 3-shot him
>no frontline besides our chaac
>We lose
>Ymir in broken english: "Y blame me for lose I have 7 kills?"

>Get 2 leavers literally the match after that.

This game makes me want to FUCKING SCALP MYSELF.
>>
Is there a reason I'm getting paired against level 30s with full mastered Gods as a level 12?

Just got smashed in lane by a Nox as Janus. Kinda killed my spirit a bit.
>>
>>160949138
Was it Thor and/or Loki flaming you? In arena 9/10 times anyone playing assassin is a whiny scrublord faggot. Based on Thor's shit KD I'm assuming he was the most butthurt of the group
>>
How many gems is it going to take for the Anubis skin? I only have like half of the oddyssey quests
>>
>>160952975
Click the odyssey page and do the math.
>>
why even try
when you could just pick loki
and win
>>
Is it possible to get enough odyssey points without buying the skins for points?
>>
>>160953343
>math
lol no, i'm not gay
>>
>>160949749
It's alright. And thanks again.

>>160949940
t. /v/irgin
>>
>>160953587
>and win
Sorry I'm not in bronze V
>>
>>160952354
yeah both of them, mostly thor

at the end he said I ruined his k/d because all I did as ks him
>>
>>160952354
>>160953587
As someone who plays a lot of Loki nothing makes me cringe quite like double assassins. Especially in Arena.

>>160954572
You can't even unlock the Izanami skin just by doing quests.
>>
will hirez post dumb shit on my facebook?

I just want to unlock Ra and Janus
>>
>>160955303
>I just want to unlock Ra
>unlock Ra
>unlock
>Ra
>>
>>160954810
I'll turn you gay you fucking faggot. You'll be measuring my dick length and girth tonight you little bitch.
>>
>>160956217
sorry I meant Janus and that skin for Ra
>>
>>160956906
I linked but I haven't checked FB in weeks so I dunno.
>>
>>160947223
Why would you give free codes here? Seems like a waste of money and shit.
>>
>>160958103
More shit than money desu
>>
>>160958103
>>160959009
rude
>>
Tempted to get the god bundle but I also like the pursuit of unlocking new gods and really learning how to play the ones that I already have
>>
>>160949749
I'd recommed censoring/obscuring any codes you post. wouldn't be surprised if there are bots scouring this thread.
>>
>>160962373
>he fell for the bot meme

There are no bots stealing codes.
>>
>>160962708
t. code-stealing bot
>>
>>160955303
Just link the accounts, get the code, then disable the app in your jewbook settings.
It's what I always do.
>>
File: 1475137360125.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1475137360125.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>tfw just completely wrecked some scrub back to back with both his diamonds in Duel
holy shiet, after the match I was literally numb from the adrenaline
>>
>>160851631

Thing is Solo lane was altered to cater exclusively to warriors directly or indirectly. Warriors are the only class that exists in one lane. Mages can do 3 roles, guardians 3, and the rest 1.

However adc's area always needed. Assassins have powerful burst and cc+clear speeds. Warriors only got solo being hostile to mages that really works out for them but Guardians being in solo is now growing (finally).

In a mode that everyone is max level_high gold Guardians beat warriors hard.
>>
>>160855220
For heartwood, pestilence and bulwark have either better utility or defense.

Sov has HP5 aura +20 defense so that's still good but only fora really short time.

>>160855557
hp5 helps but mp5 is nelgigible and most gods that are mana hogs either suck hard OR they build mana firendly shit.

>>160905931
Xing is the only guy that actually has hp5 work for him because he can sustain it for so long.
>>
>>160968278
>but Guardians being in solo is now growing
no, that meme died when Vanguard got nerfed. It was working for a while, and honestly the gods you might consider going into the solo lane are borderline warriors i'm sure.
Warriors also can play other roles, you just talk out of your fucking ass
>>
>>160968585
Sov + Gaia is 100 hp5 on the dot level 20.
57 health every 5 second with no other health item.

So 155 health per 5 seconds.
>>
>>160969052
Warriors can't support well and the goes that can solo aren't only borderline warriors.
Can't jungle well either except maybe Erlang "I have guardian tier cc." Shen.
>>
>>160969931
Erlang/Bellona can jungle
Guan/Herc can play support
Odin can do both but is also a good jungler

Roles are fluid
>>
File: Smite Tier List.png (93KB, 387x710px) Image search: [Google]
Smite Tier List.png
93KB, 387x710px
Search your feelings you know its true
>>
File: Skadi2.png (92KB, 170x298px) Image search: [Google]
Skadi2.png
92KB, 170x298px
Someone put Skadi's face on the Snow Queen's face, please.
>>
>Siege
>me and my lane buddy are always the weakest links on the team
>always get crushed be enemy

Seriously, this happens in every single Siege I've played.
>>
How good is the Khepri announcer pack?Tempted to load up on gems and buy toward it.
>>
>>160973494
If this is a waifu tier list I don't know why Serqet, Kali or Izanami are so low. Also art is PURE so she should at least be A.

>SS
Nem
>S+
Neith Isis and Amateratsu
>S
Bellona Aphrodite and Nu Wa
>S-
Nox Awilix Artemis
>A+
Athena Serqet
>A
Terra Izanami
>A-
Freya Chang'e Skadi
>B
The bird, Sol
>C and bellow
everyone else
>>
What changes do you hope they make for Season 4?
>>
>>160977237
shutdown the game without notice, quit making games, burn down their offices and disappear from the face of the earth
>>
>>160977398

But then we'd be left with DOTA and LOL, which is gross desu
>>
File: 98347598347534.png (903KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
98347598347534.png
903KB, 635x901px
looks like allied and his kinda hot korean ex-girlfriend/girlfriend chelle are back together again.

good for him, good for them, everybody deserves a ray of sunshine in the darkness.

and in chelle's case, allied's money once he dies.
>>
>>160974705
>being a Zombie fucker
>>
>>160973637
Dude, all she has to do is not get eaten out. What's the fucking issue? She's making it sound like this has happened before. You'd think she'd smarten up and just get toys or tell him to try his dick instead
>>
>>160979260
That's what happens in the comic, she get's fucked by a chick with a strap on
>>
>reddit bitching about changing clash to a 2vs2
jesus fucking christ i hate this retards.

if they change clash i'm quitting smite, conquest is not fun, arena is not fun, assault is not fun, siege is not fun, joust is not fun.

Clash is the only gamemode that is pure fun and doesn't really matter what you do.

fucking shit hirez don't listen to retarddit.
>>
>my internet is really bad but i will continue to play a game where people directly depend on me to not DC every five seconds
>>
>>160980697
your name is raul, you are 14 from colombia and main thanathos in arena!

am i right?!
>>
>>160980267
>arena
>and doesn't really matter what you do.
???
Assault is F U N.
solo queue joust is painful though.
>>
>>160980742
if Arena had towers and phoenixes it would be fun.

wait thats clash.

i used to like clash but then it became tiresome to play random gods at early levels without equipment.
>>
>enter discord
>faggots are arguing about porn
>leave
>>
>>160980860
assault is making do with what you have. And whoever you are, there's a build for sustain.
>>
File: ramaterasu.png (330KB, 798x405px) Image search: [Google]
ramaterasu.png
330KB, 798x405px
>doing daily
>someone instalocks Ama
>no calling for a role
>goes duo-lane, where Anhur and Kumba already were
>intentional Rama feeding
>leaving at 16 min

Pretty sure this was a bot with low AI level. Can Hi-Rez use bots when their online is low? At early morning for example.
Damn, that Ama aint first bot-look-a-like player i faced. And always at early morning.
>>
>>160982776
You people honestly think HR insert bots into their games?
>>
>>160983250
They'd done it in Paladins but only if the player left and a bot will takeover.
>>
>rank up
>get matches with a bunch of retards in a row
>rank down
when the fuck does it end
>>
>tfw finally get to try Thoth in a game with competent players

Every time I've tried using him I either have to switch to a guardian to help my instalock assassin retard teammates or I ride it out and lose in a shiitty comp. Played a game of joust with two dudes who went Erlang Shen and Ymir and that shit was fun as hell. What do you guys normally build on Thoth? I built pen boots > chronos > shard > gem of iso > then started working on mail of renewal before we won, but if i didn't feel like grabbing some health i would have went toward bancroft
>>
>>160980267
>Clash is the only gamemode that is pure fun and doesn't really matter what you do.

Lol really? Just leave if you have shit taste.
>>
>>160972729
Erlang is innately absurd.
Belloan isn't a good jungler anymore and with her cd nerf it'll be less effective.
Herc is a shit god as a support. He's also really fucking bad overall and huge gank food and limited utility.
Odin can support,solo or jungler but he has big flaws in each. Solo is the only decent one for him and even that is situational the rest are jokes and at best super situational.

roles are fluid but warriors are really restricted.
>>
Most fun to least fun game modes ranked

Clash > Arena > Joust > Siege (in party) > Assault (in party) > Conquest > Assault > Siege
>>
>>160983491
=\=
your're retarded
>>
>>160984242
thoth is so boring to fight.
And if you're not a guardian or warrior, his ult can 1shot you at ~half-health, its ridiculous.
>>
>>160984624
I see you've never played with a good herc.
Sure, there's definitely better slots, especially ones that can actually heal you. But a good herc can be a guardian.
>>
>>160984781
I have a hard time landing his ult and I see other people whiff it a lot too. You have time to aim it, but it moves so slow it's easy enough to side step unless he's right up your ass. Only time you really get fucked is if you're locked down with CC, but you'd probably be fucked either way at that point
>>
>>160985072
It still has absurd range, and an absurd width. The only way to whiff it is if you get juked out and can't muscle memory adjust at the last second. But it's really not that hard to do.

Thoth honestly needs a nerf in my opinion. Laning with one makes me want to fight a zeus instead. Especially in games like joust where he dominates if his teammates are the least bit competent. Also placing barriers on walls or structures should half the range and damage.
>>
Happy Thanksgiving. Have you all played a round as Isis as a way to celebrate?
>>
>Shitters complaining fucking Thoth needs a nerf
Bravo /smgen/
>>
>>160984242
>Getting pen 3rd when his passive grants pen
>getting banecroft late when you anybody who actually tries to damage you should be bursting you done in a couple seconds
Bruh
>>
GET OFF OF [PAGE NINE]!
>>
>>160984094
It's okay anon, I know that feel.
>>
>>160979260

>implying his dick wouldn't freeze
>>
So is tank or damage build better for Amateratsu?

I've heard 2 different people swear for each one. I'm a lowly level 15 shitter trying to expand my solo lane pool and need some build help pls.
>>
>>160980267
Clash is the most pointless mode. It's just arena with towers and I don't get why it was even made the way it is right now. It needs to be remade.
>>
>>160995218
Depends on your team.

If they're shit I'd go for max CDR and defense.
If they're good and you're ahead you can mess around with some attack speed and qin's.
>>
>>160980267
the game is better off without a lot of the modes

would be glad if you 'fun'fags fucked off somewhere else
>>
I hate this game, and I hate all you of you.
>>
>>160999698
same to be honest, i only play to keep my skill honed in case one of my friends finds about this game and wants to play.

unlikely but still.
>>
>>160999698
I love you too, baby.
>>
>>161001850
shut the FUCK up
>>
File: Medusa on console.webm (311KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa on console.webm
311KB, 240x426px
Buff Medusa.
>>
>Win ranked
>+16 TP
>Lose ranked
>-7 TP

Explain this, dipshits.
>>
File: 20161124095734_1.jpg (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161124095734_1.jpg
266KB, 1280x720px
>when the lag kicks in

Around 8 of my deaths were caused by lag. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>161004556
yes, of course they were.
Mr.Qins thor.
>>
File: Mercy.png (130KB, 573x622px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.png
130KB, 573x622px
>>161004556
What the fuck are you building?
>>
>>161004556
>Boots third item

the fuck
>>
File: Untitled2.png (292KB, 628x381px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
292KB, 628x381px
Describe your last match with a r34 picture
>>
>>161005465
no
>>
>>161002237
Yes, but how? Damage buffs all around? 100% attack speed for a few seconds on her 1? Her ult has a taunt?
>>
File: 60051726_p0.jpg (2MB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
60051726_p0.jpg
2MB, 1944x1944px
>>
Why are weeb viewers such creeps when it comes to girl streamers, watching a Japanese stream and one guy just starts out with how much he loves Japan and goes on with how the streamer has a cute voice.
>>
>>161006860
Really nice.
>>
>>161006862
Autism
>>
>>161006862
Because they're betas who think all Western/White women are mean whores and Asian/Latina/Black women/traps are true and loyal waifus.
>>
>>161006862
The same reason people like you go to see shitty "gurl gaymers".

You think she'll care about you and if you throw enough money at them they might talk to you.
>>
>tfw you internet dies mid-match and you go from 100% goodwill to 0%
>>
File: 1479461032632.png (355KB, 396x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479461032632.png
355KB, 396x425px
It surprises me how many people refuse to clear waves in Arena. They're so obsessed with MUH KDA CALLO DOODY XDDDD and have that arena babby mentality that they refuse to fucking clear a god damn wave even if they're building stacks.
I usually win games just by clearing a lane until I get my items online, but today I chose a guardian and, welp, since it's thanksgiving I guess the shitters are out in full force.
How anyone can prefer this mode out of anymode unless they're fucking garbage stat padders is beyond me
>>
>>161009108
I don't. I play it for the favor and or easy Odyssey quests and I'm done.
>>
>>161009108
i just spam va2 and vd2 until they get the point. usually they get it after a few minutes and i notice they stick to the minion waves rather than fucking off and dying behind the jungle walls when they get 5 man ganked
>>
>Spanish guy keeps speaking spanish
>keep calling him a brazilian
>keep doing this until he cracks and flips out on me
>PMs me a bunch after the match then ignores right away

Fucking Brazilians.
>>
FYI grinding through Warioland on Easy is great for farming experience. I've gained two levels since the event started. You get 20 exp per round cleared

Easy mode = fast favor + exp

Hard mode = faster tier achievement
>>
so what's your stance on boots for mages and hunters, /smgen/?
Friends swear the movement speed is a crutch but I think it's pretty vital.
>>
>>161011747
movement is essential in smite, if you don't build boots you are lacking the ability to engage effectively or escape.
>>
>>161011898
Well they also refuse to solo so I figured I wasn't alone in thinking they were shitters for it.
>>
>>161011747
They're mandatory on anybody lacking a good escape (Ah Puch and Anubis come to mind).

And on the subject of boots, which gods benefit from Talaria Boots/Traveler's Shoes?
>>
>>161012829
Khepri.
>>
Is registering for Faceit worth it? How bad is the grind?
>>
>>161014142
They focus on """competitive""" arena, so that should tell you something
>>
>>
>>161015043
DON'T WATCH THE BABADOOK ALONE GUYS, IT SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME
>>
>>161017081
Why?
>>
Chaac is so fucking annoying to fight against in solo lane. I don't get it dudes got a heal+slow, an ult with a silence in a huge area, a ranged axe through that he can use to teleport to its location and attack at the same time. How the fuck are you supposed to counter that shit? He has so many little tricks it pissed me off
>Try and chase him down
>He slows you down and heals himself allowing him to get away
>Try to run away
>Axe throw in front of you, teleport and then slow
>Try to play under tower
>Constant harass with his axe throw
Am I missing something? What am I supposed to do, by winged blade (witch blade?) For the anti slow and some kind of anti heal? That's two fucking items just to deal with a specific enemy in solo lane, and you're not gonna just have those items at the start
>>
>>161019949
He doesn't lose lane. No don't build winged blade just ask for a gank til he's behind
>>
>>161019949
Chaac has an extremely strong early game due to good clear and both mana and health sustain. Its something you have to deal with your jungler. Try to gank and shut him down. Outside of laning, he's not the best, but still provides good utility for his team. Winged Blade isn't really necessary but you would want to get a pestilence at some point.
>>
File: IMG_20161124_153806.jpg (197KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161124_153806.jpg
197KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-11-24-15-41-18.png (124KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-11-24-15-41-18.png
124KB, 251x233px
>>161021237
>>
>>161021237
Damn that hair looks incredible sexy
>>
>>161021237
>Black eyebrows
>>
>>161021237
Artemis costplay WHEN
>>
>>161023075

I think she said that's for a genderbent thor
>>
>tfw out of the 9 Odyssey chests I've gotten the only thing good was Heavy Metal Thor

I've gotten like 3-4 avatars from the fucking things.
>>
>enemy ra runs it down middle
>doesnt attack anyone
>stops in front of me to spam laugh
first time any int hasnt attacked me
>>
>>161025586
I've gotten more skins from Odyssey chests than anything else.
>FrankenHoTep
Bastet tier 2
>Wrath of Valhalla
Vulcan tier 2
>Aphrodite disco skin
Zeus tier 2
>Hou Yi tier 2
and a couple VPs, the only time I got an avatar was when I purchased a chest
when i mean tier 2 I mean the ones with the extra things in their kits not the recolors
>>
>decide to play duel for casual fun
>use Bastet on all ten of my qualifying
>win them all
>get placed in gold 1
That was fucking easy, lel. I feel bad for the people who think Gold is hard to get to and want purple Xing.
>>
>>161027021
bastet leap back nerf W H E N
shit's absolutely crazy.
>>
>>161012829
Anyone playing support really, the 30 gold from hitting and enemy god is really helpful if you look for poke constantly. Just remember to trade them out once you finish you build.
>>
>>161019949
Chaac is now in the same category as SWK, Vamana, Herc and maybe Beallona; he doesn't lose lane unless you really fuck up, has a fairly predictable kit and is just a big old disruption in the late game. If ignored, he will win team fights through harassing squishy targets and just generally being annoying/a distraction. But just remember that everything he does is super telegraphed. Winged Blade isn't a must by Pestilence is defiantly helpful.
>>
>>161018639
It's just really fucking scary
>>
>>161027021
>tfw I'm still level 25

I really want Dank Tian and that loading frame.
What's your build, senpai?
>>
>>161011747
If you god has innate ms speed then yeah you can forgo it.

Merc still wants boots for the massive cheap power.
Ama is the only one who can forgo it by obtaining another ms item instead that offers more utility. Either way they still want boots for it's cheap cost and ms boost but they can sell it for another item later on.
>>
>>161031654
For Bastet? I went Bluestone, tier 1 boots and pots. Buy wards as needed.
Warrior Tabi, Trans, Jotunn's / Brawler's (if they have anti-heal), situational defense, Titan's, and sell Bluestone for situational counter. Could be more defense, Void Shield, more pen, etc.
>>
>>161031664
Merc has much more flexibility that you kidna of have to put more care into optimizing your build since funnily enough to can give him a build that pretty much turns his obsolete steroid into a slow cleanse or hit the MS soft cap.
>>
Guys I just want you all to know that laura Barnes isn't someone we should have made fun of
>>
>>161032096
Thank you, senpai.
>>
>>161032940
Anytime.
>>
>Arena
>someone instapicks Nox
>says "mid or I feed"
>we're down 100 tickets at the 11 minute mark
>surrender
>"wtf"
>"fking peruvians"
>he was 1/10

Some shitters have no self-awareness.
>>
>>161035530
Senpai you got fucking baited
>>
I have been wanting to get better at Geb in conquest, I always feel like I can't support as well as someone like sylvanus who has the root+heal, I never seem to hardly so any damage and his small knock up doesn't feel it distracts long enough in the way that someone like Xing Tian with his root and general up in your face-ness. Any suggestions for what to build on him?
>>
Fug, just lost TP.
>>
What's the best video tutorial on how to Conquest?

I get the farming stuff but I don't understand what exactly rotation entails or when it starts.
>>
>almost always negative K/D when I play Loki
>almost always when when I play Loki

?
>>
>>161040317
It's almost like there's more to winning than just killing
>>
>Went from 44 to 25 TP today.
>Wondering if it's all really worth it for a skin.
>>
>>161040537
Yeah but I do really badly most of the time. I was 1/9 in my last game and the only contribution I really made was killing an overconfident Raijin as our Sobek dove for the phoenix.
>>
Can it generally be agreed that Ah Puch, the god of horrific decay from the Mayan pantheon, is somewhat verbose?
>>
>>161042754
Who is that? Is he a new god?
>>
>>161037841
Geb needs to be a lot more active than most other supports to make an impact. You want a lane partner with great lane clear so you can sort of sit back a little bit and baby sit them, but as soon as it's time to make rotations you can be anywhere on the map faster than the other support so use that to your advantage. If you ward up your side of the map well than you should be able to respond to pretty much anything.
Build him just like any other support, any sort of damage is wasted on him since his ult is % based and shockwave is difficult to confirm since the damage falls off the further your target is from Geb.
>>
>>160980109
link?
>>
>>161046120
Just google Oglaf. It's not pr0n but it's heavily implied that she did that. I suggest reading the whole comic because it has alot of fan service and is a decent read. It's all available online
>>
>>161046573
1. fuck google they put me on hold 4 four hours just to be told no customer support
2. not reading whole comic series just to find one subtle joke
>>
>>161019949
Chaac main here.
>Pestilence is a must.
>Your jg needs to gank.
>Play smart try to bait his axe out between waves and his clear is fucked.
>Watch for his ult. If you're below half and his ults up be careful play back
>When Chaac's at low health hes not.
>>
Consider the following:
>3 v 1 MOTD
>3-man team has access to G.I Zhong, Last Commando Rama, and Soldier of Fortune Ares (no copies allowed)
>the solo is Trophy Hunter Kali
>map is Conquest but with no towers, phoenixes, or titans
>no minions either but there are jungle creeps
>the team starts at level 3 with 10000 gold
>Kali starts at level 8 with 10000 gold
>death is permanent but players can use their relics to affect surviving teammates
>game ends when either the team or Kali are wiped out

Would you play it?
>>
Nothing's quite as fun as getting a healer in asault and having to chase idiots down who insist on running into the entire enemy team at half health and I have to use all my abilities just to catch up to them, at which point they're now at 2 health and I go fuck it and let them die. I'm not going to dive an entire enemy team just to maybe get your dumb ass out.
>>
>>161049086
>try to trade for x, the only healer
>they ignore you, and reroll
What do they mean by this?
>>
How am I suppose to deal with Bastet?
>>
>>161053634
Winged Blade

Unless your god is not basic attack oriented, then you're fucked
>>
Is Sobek considered a good support choice in Conquest/Joust? He has a pretty useful kit, but lacks any ability to buff allies. Same with Sylvanus - he has a heal, the plants which are nice and his grab, but even with Telaria and Watchers it seems like it would take longer to get his healing boost items up then it would to simply finish the game.

I stick to Khepri/Guan Yu support, but adding another god or two to my picks seems useful.
>>
>>161055430
Get Fafnir.
He's the best.
>>
File: this thread.jpg (119KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
119KB, 600x450px
>>
YOU MUST FIGHT ON
>>
>>161056395
I already have him, not a massive fan of him either.
>>
>>161064196
Sobek is one of the really good offensive tanks, if you feel like bringing the fight to the enemy pick him. With his buffs Sylvanus is alright, but your positioning is important because it's hard to get people to stop chasing you as sylvanus, meaning if they are determined and fed enough they can hunt you down like a dog
>>
>>161064501
Worth a shot with Sobek. Time to master Athena, Terra and Cabraken next. Yay.
>>
>>160945131
>>160945492

na ive just read the odyssey, hasnt everyone in high school, shouldnt everyone know this?
>>
>>160969052
its not about winning the lane, its about getting a second support online fast for a super tanky team.

a fafnir support kumbha solo is unbeatable lategame
>>
>>160995218
all she really needs for power is frostbound and qins, you dont even need frostbound if you would rather wingedblade
>>
>>161005829
make her steroid better. put a slow on it or something
>>
>>161049086
whats even worse if when your team refuses to tower camp.

like wtf there 5 of you, you can easily clear the entire wave without a single minion getting hit by tower safely, the enemy team ALWAYS eventually tower dives so then you fuck them up

literally the only time you shouldnt tower camp in assault is to kill the titan and phoenix since they are so far away
>>
>>161063850
Thank you lord Khepri
>>
D E D G E A M
>>
>>161069241
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/c/cd/Khepri_VGS_Other_G_R.ogg
>>
I love Nu Wa.
I was she was real so I could Hold her hand and rub her feet.
>>
Apparently my younger brothers Fraternity prays to Minerva. Fucking cults, man.
>>
File: Fluffy ears.gif (419KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy ears.gif
419KB, 500x281px
>tying to get the "win 2 games" quest done
>get a 1-11 thanatos on my team
>>
>>161067052
nigga its been 2 days let it go faggot.
>>
>>161068060

>holding tower as mage, entire team dead
>thanatos respawns first, ults into middle of enemy team
>holding tower as mage, entire team dead
>>
>>161073836
My fraternity prays to the Sphinx
>>
>>161073836
Do they, do they fuck each other in the ass as well
>>
>>161081546
Probably, but it's just a "prank."
>>
>>161075076
>joust
>thanatos goes into a 1-3 and dies
>vvgn
>ver
>proceeds to get his shit together and snowball three triples before we push titan
bullying is great.
>>
File: hvUSP5S.jpg (197KB, 921x898px) Image search: [Google]
hvUSP5S.jpg
197KB, 921x898px
>Medusa is the best at go fish
>VEG
>No one can match me!
>No laughs
>>
>finally make it past round 20
>the server crashes and i don't get credit for anything

this is the part where i uninstall this game and kill myself for wasting time and money on it
>>
>>161085941
>get grouped with people who understand that 4 hunters + Thanatos is an easy wind
>at round 11 the lag kicks in
>lose on round 13

Just fuck my shit up familia.
>>
>>161075568
He can't, he's a cuck
>>
>>161082420
I can't wait till 20 guys fuck me in the ass for a prank
>>
File: smug 29.jpg (31KB, 478x315px) Image search: [Google]
smug 29.jpg
31KB, 478x315px
>>161087609
It's not gay bro, it's just an initiation.
We all went through this.
>>
>>161087784
Sign me up.
>>
>>161085941

is all the hassle really worth such shitty prizes?
>>
>play Warioland
>someone locks Chronos
>picks the edgelord skin

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>clanmate invites me to party
>Joust
>Terra, Agni, Neith (me) vs. Terra, Agni, Artemis
>our Agni is why too aggressive, going on the attack when we're 3v2 and he's under 50% health
>keep moving in to support him but end up dying
>lose
>Agni was 7/7
>Terra 6/4
>me 1/7
>clanmate immediately goes offline after match

s-sorry
>>
>>161091435
Happens to all of us. Well aside from the people who do not have friends of clanners.
>>
>>161091435
>blaming anyone when you're 1-7 as fucking neith
>>
>>161092719
not him but i hate when teammates leave me to die then use my kdr as an assesment. Maybe I can keep my kdr from going worse by NOT saving your lives?
>>
>>161094721
If you went 1-7 you only "saved" their life by dying in their place, which is a dumb move as the ADC
>>
>>161094721
like what >>161095031 said, you're neith. the only way to save other peoples live is to hit them with your CC or kill them. Dying for them does nothing lol
>>
>>161095503
>>161092719
My Agni bitched at me for running away from 3v1. How was I supposed to win that?
>>
>>161096153
Let Agni die.
>>
>>161096770
He was already dead. They killed him, I hauled ass, they chased me down, I died.
Agni still bitched at me.
>>
File: Izanami.jpg (99KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami.jpg
99KB, 750x1000px
So I just picked up this bitch after I got her skin, and she's pretty fun as far as Hunters go. I've heard people say she's weird and not to take LS on her, but I don't quite get why. Could someone take a once-over of my build and explain her a bit more?

DT > Warr > OdyBow > Qin's > Titan's > WD > DB
>>
>>161097384
People say no LS on her because her autos are considered AOE attacks, and instead only give you 33% lifesteal. However, she still needs a form of sustain like any other hunter, and she gains 100% normal lifesteal like other hunters with her one, and it'll be needed for sustain and staying alive overall.
I personally build DT - tier 1 boots and pots
Warrior Tabi - Ichival - Bloodforge - Qin's - WD (Brawler's here if they have healing) - Malice - sell Ich for Titan's.
t. Diamond Izanami
>>
I need an emergency duel lesson. Who stomps pubs most effectively? Fuck ranked joust.
>>
>>161097925
Why Malice over DB?

Also, have you tried OB instead of Ich? It makes clearing an absolute breeze since you get a proc literally every auto with a wave. With the price drop, I'd say its competitive with Ich, especially since side lane is turning into solo lane where you just farm.

Thanks for clearing up the LS thing.
>>
>>161099061
I get Malice over Deathrbringer because Deathbringer does not really do much for her. Your autos are a 75%/25% swing. Your damage is split into to parts. If you miss your first swing, but crit on the second, that DB passive is not very good. However, Malice procs on both swings if you get a crit, and on everyone it hits. In team fights, you can proc Malice's effects and Qin's on multiple people at once, and nobody can body block them. Its, to me, much more useful then a DB which is only at its most useful when your one is on and or you hit both swings. Malice will get you extra damage all the time on multiple people.

I have not tried O-bow, but I don't see much reason for getting it on her either. On other hunters with weaker clear like Cupid, then I'd consider it, but by the time you're buying O-bow, your autos are clearing the waves by themselves regardless. The 30 power gained from boxing as well as 10 pen would benefit you a lot more anyway. She's a pusher and and lane clear / tower push already one of best strengths. I'll try it some time though.
>>
>>161098975
there should be a tier list on smite guru but the top picks/bans are
Chronos/Kali/Chang'e/Loki/Freya
>>
>>161099684
Oh, thanks. Seems like I would just be giving others free wins. I'll have to stop trying for the Xing skin it seems.
>>
>>161099673
Oh, that makes a lot of sense then. Thanks!
>>
>>161027513
Never.
>>
>>161100592
Anytime.
>>
>>161100226
The Xing skin is available at Gold V and up, it's not that hard...what's your highest rank at the moment?
>>
>>161101856
Bronze II. I'm -that- shitter from the last few threads.
>>
File: 1473164761799.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473164761799.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>>161102450
>>
>>161102450
Oh shit.
Well who's your best god? Favored god class? If you're still qualifying in Duel and do well for those first matches you can get placed straight to Gold without having to grind that hard.
>>
>>161102450
The blogposter I talked to multiple times?
>>
>>161102450
>average /smgen/ player
>>
File: 1473712373831.png (52KB, 378x317px) Image search: [Google]
1473712373831.png
52KB, 378x317px
>>161102450
Found the crits on Skadi shitposter
>>
>>161103287
wait what? you don't build crit on skadi?

trans ninja tabi asi exe, wind demon and db is bad on skadi?
>>
>>161103420
i'm not going down this shit hole again, just know if you're gonna build crits on skadi, just play another god
>>
>>161072610
hands off my wife please
>>
>>161103287
P-please rate my build for Skadi daddy
Trans, Ninja, Bloodforge, Qin's, Titan's, Brawler's / Crusher
>>
>>161103753
looks good, you can trade your last slot for executioner for better boxing
>>
>>161005829
Make ult range wider and make her have 4 viper shots instead of 3
>>
>>161105449
Make ult lane-wide, give Viper shot wider range, increase scaling on one's poison, ult still does 100% if not looking at her
>>
>>161106738
Also make statues only destroyable by her / enemies, not her teammates. Fuck my stupid teammate niggers who don't let me 2 them and get safe / free poke off.
>>
>>161103420
poeple think you dont use her autos and only her dawg.

people think that getting more pen will make you do 100 more damage to people with a lot of protections

>>161103753
get malice or db last. you would only be doing like 20 more damage with crusher, unless you just want to split push then its ok.
>>
>>161102598
Best god for pubstomping would probably be Xbalanque, if I get first blood or my stacks up early. Depends on the opposition. I also play a pretty good Ah Muzen Cab I think. Otherwise I stick to more passive and less carry/damage Gods.

Favored classes are Warrior/Guardian. I have a problem of losing my skill if I try to be a jack of all trades, so I have stuck to being more support/off tanking. Which I doubt will help in Duel. Speaking of which I have not even begun qualifying for Duel yet. Just had a bad enough game in Ranked Joust that made me realize I am utter shit and that teamwork in Smite is pretty difficult when playing with insult-slinging, unlikely to back your initations randoms.

>>161102660
Most likely. I have pissed and moaned about ranked on here for a while now. Not proud of it by any means however.

>>161102792
I've played with random /smgen/ players that are quite competent. I am just bad.

>>161103287
I have never actually played Skadi.
>>
>>161103523
are you the cdr skadi guy?
>>
>it's another kuku ults to take all my kills every single time episode
it's always the kuku
23 assists and 1 kill? Haha, thanks buddy.
>>
>>161107729
>having only 1 crit item
Dropped.
>>
>get to level 14 in fafnir's
>get wiped by nezha
SO FUCKING CLOSE
Never will I get a pub that skilled ever again
>>
can I sell my account here or is it illegal. its cheaper than original btw
>>
>>161111241
Nobody wants to buy your shitty account.

Unless you have archon thana or mech thor, then google account selling sites, your account will have some demand because of those skins.
>>
>>161107829
I played Bastet in all 10 of my qualifyings for Duel and won them all and got placed in Gold 1. Just play her and you'll win.
>>
>>161111578

>mecha thor

More like Poolseiden
>>
>>161111824
That actually sounds reasonable.
>>
>>161112431
It is, people are pretty bad and don't to know how to play against her. Her early game bleed with blue stone is pretty ridiculous, and obviously a single kill can translate to a free tower / Phoenix / bull demon / Titan with cats, plus she has good safe range poke all around. You may love Khepri but it won't work in Duel. Just use Bastet.
>>
How do you build Tyr? I love warriors but i suck at building them since they all play so differently
>>
>>161116495
Warrior tabi+ BoV+Jotunn+ situational defense item.
>>
so trans warrior hydra jotuns beatstick and titans are good on skadi right?
>>
>in the middle of a conquest match
>ping skyrockets to 590ms
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>161117497
I had some luck with him building Warriors > Urchin > Jotunns > Frostbound > Stonecutter > Titans
>>
>it's an "every match has an instalock shitter that goes 0-10" night

fuck this shit. I hate weekends
>>
>>161111824
how do you build her? I'm going to attempt to breeze through this, but i suck in duel unless i can use based AMC
>>
it makes me so sad apollo is so shit.
>>
>>161032096
>>161120698
>>
Does bastet's bleed work well with bluestone?
>>
>>161113567
>>161120907
>>
What was the reward for getting to level 15 in Fafnir's Warioland today? I managed to do it but the client freaked out so I don't know if I was rewarded.
>>
>game keeps freezing and making my main monitor turn white and become unresponsive for whatever reason
jesus christ stop this smite, i play way more cpu and gpu intensive for hours at max settings without issue and your stupid shit crashes.

hirez please this is idiotic
>>
>>161121453
100 fafnir points. Nothing else.
>>
1-7 Neith guy from earlier.
>trying to complete the party quest
>get invited to a party but we have to play some custom matches while one guy waits out his deserter penalty
>2v2 Joust
>Kuku (me) & Merc vs Tyr & Sobek
>didn't realize it was level 1 so upgraded Kuku's 1 instead of his 3
>Merc has an autism fit about it
>build Soul Reaver instead of BoT because I know Tyr and Sobek are gonna be on my ass and I won't be able to farm
>Merc has an autism fit about it so I sell Reaver and buy BoT
>surrender 5 minutes in when we're 0-9
>another match, 2v2 Arena
>Neith (me, I wanted to play Ah Puch) & Freya vs Ares & Ah Puch
>I know the other guys are trying to be fair/fun
>Freya goes full tryhard
>spams VGS whenever he dies, general BM stuff
>complains that I'm not diving in to the melee
>complains when I use my ult
>complains when I go on offensive
>I just stop caring eventually and VEL in the middle of the enemy
>we lose
>party queues for Siege
>Freya is told he will be laning with me
>he protests and leaves
>play Joust with the other guys as Apollo
>I'm being retarded, doing chariot tower dives ,etc
>I still go 6-11 and we win
>Joust again
>Ra 2-2 and we win
>3rd time
>Guan (You) 4-4 and we win

tl;dr shitty attitudes inspire shitty plays, don't be a tryhard in customs/casuals

>>161121453
100 progress points
>>
File: IMG_5617.jpg (217KB, 707x1131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5617.jpg
217KB, 707x1131px
I'm literally playing smite right now.
>>
>>161124736
didnt read lol
>>
>>161125598
I've been wondering: Why is Hi-rez so opposed to asses? There's a lot of jiggling cleavage but booty gets hidden behind all these skirts and shit.
>>
>>161125804
All I know is that I hate that Loki with all of my heart.
>>
>>161125804
Besides asses would distract the player the entire time because you're looking at he back of your character during gameplay and not the front.
>>
YMIR IS HERE
>>
>>161125804
Cowgirl Artemis has a nice ass
>>
File: wew lads.jpg (36KB, 308x328px) Image search: [Google]
wew lads.jpg
36KB, 308x328px
wew lads
>>
>>161096995
Shouldn't have went up in the first place
>>
File: smite_Figurine_Thumbnail_Neith.jpg (145KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
smite_Figurine_Thumbnail_Neith.jpg
145KB, 800x600px
>Am I kawaii uguuuu~

>>161128439
I've done that too.
My wildest win happened today in Arena
>only 2 team members has positive KD
>they were still 5/5 and 4/4
>the rest of us had negative KDA
>an enemy AFK'd but they still murdered us
>we still won

I guess we just cleaned up all their minions and they were so focused on killing us that they let ours slip by.
>>
File: IMG_5187.gif (999KB, 472x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5187.gif
999KB, 472x264px
>>161129010
>Tfw minions carrying the team
>>
File: Jing Bae.png (528KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jing Bae.png
528KB, 768x768px
>>161130080
Both /palg/ and /smgen/ suffer from low populations. Why not merge them into a single Hi-Rez General - /hrzg/
>>
>>161130203
No.
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>161130203
smgen's too tsun to accept it.
>>
>>161130203
not this fucking shit again.

fuck off, die and get raped by a goat.
>>
I've been in the Clash queue for almost 90 minutes now. Is there a peak time for Clash?
>>
>>161130229
>>161130328
dumb rudeposters
>>
>>161130371
i hope a female goat rapes you for the extra juiciness of you faggotness.
>>
File: ritsu bullying mio.jpg (11KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
ritsu bullying mio.jpg
11KB, 280x210px
>>161129926
cute cute cute!

>trying to get arena players to clear waves
>>
>easy mode is harder than hard because you get people who are pretty much retarded
>>
>>161131917
>hard mode
>4 hunters and Thanatos get picked without any words exchanged

>easy mode
>Chronos, Hel, Bellona, and Camazotz show up
>>
>>161130364
Gotta leave queue at 131min. I know Clash sucks but it's hard to believe that there aren't at least 9 other people on Greek Quest 5.
>>
>"I'll play Hades!" said the support
>"I'll play Loki!" said the Jungler
And so the team had no peel and rather minimal initiation, and the Loki didn't even split push at the very least
>>
How do I build Osiris? I wanna build breastplate but CDR doesn't feel as important to him
>>
>>161133351
>I wanna build breastplate but CDR doesn't feel as important to him
It isn,t you will probably want Hide of Nemean lion instead. Also get witchblade
>>
>>161132510
there's a glitch for this. Just fucking unqueue and requeue if you waited more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>161130203
the last time we did this, before the palg split, you niggers wouldnt stop avatar-fagging.
If you come back, it'll happen again.
Let both generals die in peace.
>>
I jack off to Smite goddesses on a regular basis.
>>
File: Athena Approves.jpg (180KB, 804x571px) Image search: [Google]
Athena Approves.jpg
180KB, 804x571px
>>161134417
cool bro, story.
>>
>>161133287
I thought the Hades support meme died when he got classified as a mage
>>
>>161134854
he's built as a tank now
>>
>late to the party trying to qualify for Duel
>getting shit on by literally everyone

Fuck my life. If you're playing any AA god you basically lose the second they build Nemean
>>
>>161135587
>If you're playing any AA god you basically lose the second they build Nemean
its called building penetration
A couple AA gods are top tier in duel
>>
>>161135587
>>
>>161135937
Please don't give retards tips, I'd rather have him quit the game so he doesn't spread his stupidity
>>
>>161135937
I was building pen, but trying to melt Chaac was impossible. Too much damage coming my way on top of my attacks whittling me down
>>
>>161136074
>Losing to a Chaac in a duel
Oh man
>>
>>161136164
>>161136074
>losing to chaac in duel as a ranged character
Plz just stop
>>
File: 1479804653804.png (556KB, 679x440px) Image search: [Google]
1479804653804.png
556KB, 679x440px
>>161136164
but that's actually a thing?????
>yfw you realize that there's smug bronze players thinking they can give advice or even banter about shitters
>>
>>161136687
Post the match end screen fag, the fact you lost a duel as what Im guessing by what Ive seen is an ADC to fucking Chaac you better post that screen boy
>>
File: tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif (995KB, 280x201px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif
995KB, 280x201px
>>161136687
>yfw there's someone who actually thinks chaac is op
>>
>>161136752
wasn't me but i've lost to chaacs as an adc before, not going to lie over the internet you faggot
>>161136756
>your reading comprehension

also samefag
>>
File: 72040ad1cc[1].png (102KB, 877x516px) Image search: [Google]
72040ad1cc[1].png
102KB, 877x516px
>>161137071
>samefag
Damn you're assblasted
>>
File: 1479247733957.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479247733957.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
No bitch i'm plat, somewhere you'll never be
>>
>>161137071
Use your brain before calling out samefag. Look at the timestamps.
>>
>Play Rift
>Love defiler soul. Everyone does and it's pretty unique.
>had negative effect on raid design though.
>Trion changed it.
>Turned it into a another generic dot soul.

Instantly reminded me of Nox.
>>
Best non-duel gamemode to practice for duel? Joust or Arena or what?
>>
Why play Thoth when I can play the other bird?
>>
>>161140082
Thoth has an escape
>>
>>161140630
Kinda.
>>
>choose the 2 fwotd quest
>get beeman since I can carry pretty well with him
>got 11-2 and still lose
>go 13-4 and still lose
>we had an arachne who's purpose in life is to ult into full teams like she's the ghost of a long lost Thana player
>our khepri only ults himself like he's paying for the ults from his own pocket
>our diamond baelona went afk after I "stole her kills with my bees on purpose"
>>
>>161141237
Nothing "kinda" about an 8 way dash
Kuku "kinda" has an escape, Thoth has a bonafide escape
>>
>>161141352
Why did you steal bellona's kills though?
>>
>>161141889
Yeah you see I only used the honey to infect them with bees and only made them damage the enemy when he was at 1% so that I could steal her kills.
Am that pro.
>>
>>161142190

Did the math
>>
>>161075568
because this general is full of people who post once then never check back again.
>>
>>161108290
malice is THE 'only 1 crit item,' item

one malice crit and 5 shots is stonger than 5 crusher hits
>>
>>161142907
nobody cares about your 100 hour late replies you mongoloid
>>
>>161142190
Why did you play AMC then?
>>
>>161142907
nigga its been almost 24 hours just let it go
>>
>>161143032
>>161143158

im not trying to talk to you, im replying to someone who replied to me.

you can just skip over these posts. instead of posting non-smite related discussion. seriously, youre just shiposting because you want someone to talk to
>>
File: 7656756756765.png (8KB, 605x91px) Image search: [Google]
7656756756765.png
8KB, 605x91px
>>161143306
BITCH, IS ME
>>
>>161143369
BTFO
>>
>>161143369

so you see how posting 24 hours later gets to the same person right? not a big deal though im going to keep doing it
>>
File: 1471011871858.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471011871858.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>161143763
>so you see how posting 24 hours later gets to the same person right? not a big deal though im going to keep doing it
>>
File: laughinggirls.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>thread is actually gonna die for good this time
>>
NEW THREAD

>>161146838
>>161146838
>>161146838
>>
>>161137071
Stay mad shitter
>>
>>160733642
shut the FUCK up
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.