[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brg/ Battlerite general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 724
Thread images: 146

File: frefre.png (871KB, 641x761px) Image search: [Google]
frefre.png
871KB, 641x761px
thunder thights edition
>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a Team Arena Brawler focused on adrenaline-fueled player vs player combat. Short and intense matches, stripped of random elements to optimize the action. Welcome to a world where champions dedicate their lives to the arena.
>INFORMATION
Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/504370
Official News: http://steamcommunity.com/games/504370/announcements/
Official Wiki: http://battlerite.gamepedia.com/Battlerite_Wiki
Statistics: http://masterbattlerite.com/

previous thread >>158423947
>>
what do you guys pick round 2 rook? they are all very good rites imo
Usually I get Frenzy then Madness and Pummel Rush to get the most out of Beserk
>>
does croak counter jumong? sick of that faggot in every game
>>
>>158731502
you are doing everything right
>>158731716
play him for a bit a learn his skills
>>
File: ykrnk.png (923KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
ykrnk.png
923KB, 1200x838px
the feeling of poloma
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 358x52px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 358x52px
This game is aids once you reach g12+
Every single aspect of this ranking system is fucking retarded.
>>
>>158733360
Not saying the ranking system is a good one but every time someone complain he brings stupid examples that just makes it clear you haven't even understood the system that you could possibly complain.

Your winrate doesn't mean much by itself. I can have mmr growth even with negative winrate if my matches were won against higher players and lost to higher players.
>>
>>158733680
The problem is that when you get up into the higher ranks you end up in situations where 90% of your games you're supposed to win because it matches you with a g12+g11 vs g11+g11 or some shit and you end up winning 5 and losing 15 most games

Sounds to me like you're the one who doesn't know how this works.
>>
>>158733923
So what does the system have to do with the lack of high ranked players?

Fucking nothing. If you can't play consistent against matches you should be winning then stay low.
>>
>>158734089
>31-24
>not consistent
Kek. I play well nearly ever game but some games are just unwinnable when you get matched with suicidal counter-hitting mouthbreathers who do less than 100 damage per round
>>
reminder that you can get to grade 14 in 60 games or less
http://masterbattlerite.com/profile/780878320375042048
>>
>>158734240
just found one thats even crazier, rank 14 in 34 games
http://masterbattlerite.com/profile/790329158306762752
>>
>>158734195

That's what 57% winrate? And since you lost MMR it's clear you lost plenty to people below you. Yeah that certainly fits my definition of inconsistent.
>>
>>158734383
The only thing that's clear here is that you don't know shit
>>
File: 1400774849263.png (103KB, 745x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1400774849263.png
103KB, 745x1173px
>it's a Poloma/Shifu comp
Is there any comp that is more annoying to play against?
>>
>>158734528
Yeah look at mr argument over here dishing out the hottest disses of 2016.

Stay mad. Stay low.
>>
>>158733360
>>158733680
>>158735267
it's your own fault for playing broken ranked instead of unranked untill system is reworked
>>
>>158735267
lufu comp
>>
File: delet.jpg (209KB, 853x843px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
209KB, 853x843px
>>
>>158736480
t. RemoveKebab
>>
File: zirix eating.gif (691KB, 255x209px) Image search: [Google]
zirix eating.gif
691KB, 255x209px
>its 2v1 as Pearl
>You win easily
When are they gonna do something to that smug bitch
>>
>>158737768
good players wont let you win 2v1 even as Pearl
>>
File: Cheerios gater.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cheerios gater.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
Is Oldur a Sloth or a Goat
>>
>>158738064
He's commonly referred to as a goat or goat-ish.
>>
>>158738218
>Goatish
He doesn't have horns
>>
File: 4C1Drfm.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4C1Drfm.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>2s stealth on blast vault
>one a round 1 battlerite

whose fucking idea was this?
>>
File: CrCnq0sWYAIgmNU.jpg (67KB, 641x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrCnq0sWYAIgmNU.jpg
67KB, 641x1200px
>>158738338
You're giving up a root on her E and the "stealth resets snipe" rites, which are both pretty good on anyone. All you're doing is making her escape more reliable, as 2s stealth doesn't let you reposition much; the stealth fires the moment you jump, so half the duration is spent mid-flight.

Plus, would you rather Jade still have her round 1 "stealth grants immaterial" rite?
>>
>>158731061
>No mention of being the spritual successor to Bloodline Champions
That's practically its biggest selling point.
>>
>>158739084
>an op battlerite is good if the other 2 are op as well

I see
>>
>>158739252
An almost-free reposition is overpowered?
>>
They said on the last hotfix that you could force fulllscreen with he steam launch option but you still can't

How a engine doesn't allow fullscreen is beyond me.
>>
>>158739164
lol no its not
>>
File: freya_by_suppa_rider-dajbf9i.jpg (119KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
freya_by_suppa_rider-dajbf9i.jpg
119KB, 800x733px
>>
Do you think they'll bring back Thorn for this, or will they just start popping out more OC characters like pearl?
>>
>>158744817
A little of both. Sooner or later, they're going to run out of legacy designs.
>>
Anyone have a razer key? I got one but when my friend tried 4 hours later they ran out of keys. It didn't occur to me they were finite at the time.
>>
What is it with shitters getting cornered? How can a human being with a functional brain not come to the conclusion that its best to run somewhere where I can run AROUND a wall and dont end up running into a dead end?
>>
>>158744817
Stunlock said that if there's a demand for the BLC champions they'll remake/port them all over.

The demand is obvious and everyone that played BLC is expecting their champions to be brought over.

I expect one or two more new champions to be released while they're working on bringing older champions over.
>>
>>158749887
fuck the champions seriously, the matchmaking system is literally killing the game
>>
>>158750146

play unranked until you feel competent enough to beat your ladder anxiety
>>
>>158750301
are you arguing with me about MM, do you think it's fine?
>>
Why are halloween chests 750g? Doesn't seem worth tbqh
>>
>>158750359

sure it doesn't bother me. plus I know they're still working on it, this is exactly why the game is in a paid early access phase before it goes free to play.
>>
>>158749887
alright cool. do you know anything about legacy skins? I want my fat samurai engineer back
>>
>>158750828
>sure it doesn't bother me
something wrong with you
it's the exact reason why player count is dropping. Both ranked and unranked is retarded
>>
>>158751108

Yep they're going to release the legacy skins, and hopefully we get the gender swap skins again too.
>>
>>158750146
>, the matchmaking system is literally killing the game
No. No it's not. You're just a whining fuck who thinks his opinions are the only ones that matter.
>>
>>158752054
>
>in unranked get matched with 20 games people when you have 1000
> in ranked can't climb the ladder because the system wont let me
no, you are dumb shit
how i am supposed to enjoy the game? spin the fucking character model forever?
>>
>>158751180
I don't get people and their constant complaining. They're obviously working on match making, they gave people unranked so they wouldn't cry about their precious mmr points and people still can't muster up enough courage and mental fortitude to play in unranked matches without moaning about it.

The game's philosophy has always been about hardcore skill building. You can't get better at the game (any game) without losing and learning from the mistakes you, your opponents, and teammates make.
>>
>>158752307
>higher you are the harder it is to ranked up
>system in nearly every single game with ranked
>waaaah it's too hard waaaaaaaaaah

>unranked
>waaaaah i want us to match by rank not be a mixed bag of fun
The latter is subjective.

No frankly you're just a flaming retard, I recommend the nearest harmful object.
>>
The MM system isnt killing shit. Its the horrible balance and the fact that people play 2s that is killing the game. The advantage of certain characters in 2s is just too fucking big, which means that youre either forced to play them yourself or deal with the fact that you start every single match at a disadvantage. This isnt even remotely as obvious in 3s because theres more chars picked. In 2s youre almost guaranteed to run into at least 1 Lucie per match, usually its 2. Its just tiresome.
>>
>>158753031
Le 3s are good may may xC
>>
>>158752590
what i'm saying is - they have to drop everything untill matchmaking is done. The characters are not as important as MM
>>158752689
>higher you are the harder it is to ranked up
but i'm g11. The only way to rank up is abuse duoQ and even then all i can see is tiny mmr gains.
>No frankly you're just a flaming retard, I recommend the nearest harmful object.
you fucktard, this topic was already explained 100 times in this general. If you can't understand it, just kys
>>
>>158751867
oh fuck yes. I might as well start saving up my cash monies and tokens right away
>>
1. 3s is trash

2. if you aren't at least rank 13 the bad MM system doesn't affect you in anyway

Stop pretending you are hot shit being held back by anything but your own failures
>>
>>158753157
>>158755619
2s has a boring meta atm. 3s are better.
>>
>>158755754
The only reason you think so is because no fucking plays an obvious joke bracket.

Were 3s interesting to competitive people everyone would pick the same fotm shit there.
>>
Is this game related to bloodline champions?

I checked the wiki and it look really similar, even champions look like bloodline champions' champions
>>
>>158756215

same dev's
>>
What's the best way to play against Jumong as Freya? I picked up the game a couple of days ago and this seems to be the hardest matchup, he's way more mobile and can dodge freely.
>>
why are BLC fags so delusional? Do they really think this game is appealing to them and not to the wider audience?
I think this game would be better without them desu senpai
>>
>>158755929
Nah man, 3's has way more viable comps than 2's. also competitive 3's will become more popular once ppl learn the game more. just give it time
>>
>>158738338
the old invuln round 1 rite was 10x more broken
>>
>>158744817
thorn is going to be the next champ
I can't believe he wasn't one of the first characters to be ported
>>
File: balanced.jpg (150KB, 1262x953px) Image search: [Google]
balanced.jpg
150KB, 1262x953px
how is this matchmaking balanced? And I got +9, that's more than i get for 3-0ing some more even teams
>>
>>158757000
No "BLC fag" even wants to play this game. We only do because it will receive tournament support. We talk plenty to the devs and right now their plan is to focus on 2s for promotional events because its easier to access and understand. They are pretending to consider 3s, but based on what I've heard I highly doubt it. That will inevitably results in "BLC fags" leaving anyway, because not a single one of us prefer, hell, even respects 2s. We'll have to wait and see but quite frankly, I think that the game will die if it focuses on 2s because at some point casuals will be frustrated by their lack of progress and simply move on to the next title. 3s has more depth, the backing of the competitive scene, is more interesting to watch as soon as you understand the game and a bigger character variety. From a competitive standpoint its by far the superior bracket. From a casual standpoint its probably too stressful.

The problem is that a competitive game without a top level will die rather quickly. Part of the casual culture is watching and paying attention to """"pro"""" players. As soon as those are gone the game is almost doomed to die the same way BLC did. You can already observe it right now. Numbers are consistently going down because no one has a reason to log in anymore. There is nothing to do, nothing you want to work on, no reason to improve. Youre being pushed towards playing X or Y in 2s unless you want to start from behind and every match has the same characters in it, ESPECIALLY at high level. Sure, its early access but as it stands this game will simply lack longevity if it ends up focusing on 2s.
>>
>>158759016
They should just add 10v10 since this is clearly the most depth and most variety bracket.
>>
>>158759016
you are talking like devs are incompetent hacks and only BLC fags know how to make a good game
Also why do you think there will be no high lvl players without BLC fags?
You are so damn delusional, it's hilarious
>>
>>158759016
Stop speaking for everyone you double nigger.
>>
>>158759561
>you are talking like devs are incompetent hacks
Well they quite frankly are. You wouldnt know but we have prevented a lot of shit entering the live servers by telling them to hotfix and remove shit in private testing sessions. The Battlerites and balance patches they came up with were completely fucking atrocious from time to time. It felt like they didnt even play their own game. And quite frankly, based on their most recent decisions, I get the feeling that they dont have a clue what they are doing, they simply are too dumb to balance a game.

The more patches I see, the more stuff I test, the more I realize that it might not have been Funcom that killed BLC.

>Also why do you think there will be no high lvl players without BLC fags?
There is hardly any of the current high level players who gives a rats ass about 2s. How do I know that? Because I know the vast majority of them. Of course you will have people who are better than others, but it will be a tiny group that simply wont be interesting to watch, which is a big part of modern competitive games appeal. There needs to be a proper tournament community that can create "hype" to draw in the average retard. And a game needs those retards to make profits.

At the end of the day we cant do anything but wait. But if development continues like this then I give this game until mid 17 before it drops below 1k concurrent players. The title simply has too little features to attract the average "modern competitive gaymer". At least in MOBAs you can pretend to progress because a match takes 45+minutes. There is always something to learn. In And this is whats going to kill this game.

No comp scene if focused on 2s
No depth to the game mechanics
No big name to back the title (CSGO is a shit game as well but its made by GABEN LOL GOD XDDD so people just swallow it)
Mechanical skill requirements are more important than anything else
Being shit is rubbed into your face consistently (like in a fighting game)
>>
>>158759016
ouch someone got upset
>>
>>158758954
MAYBE BECAUSE THE OPPOSING TEAM HAS SOMEONE LOWER RANKED YOU FLAMING AUTIST
>>
>>158760626
If 3s is so in demand by all the good players why is no one queuing it?

Also there aren't comp. games with 3s either unless you count an MMO. By your logic 5s should be the way to go.
>>
>>158760927
i don't understand this post

did you understand mine?
>>
>>158761089
>If 3s is so in demand by all the good players why is no one queuing it?
Because we literally organized private InHouseLeagues due to the MM system never finding anyone. We rather play in lobbies than deal with being matched against some g12 premade.

>Also there aren't comp. games with 3s either unless you count an MMO
You realize that BLC/Battlerite is LITERALLY a different version of WoW arenas, right? Thats the entire point of the title. Thats the idea behind the games development.

>By your logic 5s should be the way to go
See above. Most competitive games are either 1v1 or 5v5 because the games are designed around them and maps are properly sized. This game was developed with WoW arenas in mind which, spoiler alert, focused on 3s for a reason. 2s is a busted bracket, that has been known for ages. Hell, back in the days people dont even respected Gladiator titles from 2v2, which is why they got removed. Arguing which of the two is the superior game mode when that question had already been answered by 2008 is a complete waste of time. And yes, WoW is a MMO, not a competitive game per se. But that doesnt change the fact that the similarities are striking and that the devs themselves say that BLC (and therefore Battlerite) was inspired by it.
>>
>>158761595
Being inspired doesn't mean much. Wow kept 5s glad titles and no one respected that either. In fact what people respected is meaningless, wow devs failed at balancing.

As a result wow pushed 3s that doesn't mean that the game was naturally gravitating towards it.

I mean in the end I don't give a shit about either gamemode or your opinion but your arguments are very far from factual. Just wish thinking.
>>
>>158760626
>devs are incompetent hacks
sad but true. this won't inherently kill the game, but it's going to end up with LoL-style balance where FotM rules the game and if you aren't competent enough to play X champion at a ~4.8k level, you're shit out of luck competitively.

>high level players
there will always be high level players that want to play comp, whether it's BLC veterans or new blood who are good at BR. however i agree that there needs to be more competitive twitch presence or something. SLS puts out a competitive showcase news post on Steam every weekend but none of it makes me interested in watching. as well, there's just not a lot of good time slots for it? during the weekend you have every other game's tournaments or competitive "day", and people naturally go out more during the weekends. but during the week is harder because of work, time zones, few hours to play, hard choices of what to watch or play, etc.

it's funny that BLC was a perfect esport fit when it was launched, but esport streaming wasn't as big yet and the game itself was unappealing to casuals for a number of reasons. now that BR fixed the problems of it's appeal, it's struggling to find a place in the esports ecosystem since it's cluttered as fuck and already dominated by Dota/CSGO/LoL viewers (and for whatever fucking reason, hearthstone too what the fuck is wrong with people that HS is a competitive esport)
>>
>>158760626
>The Battlerites and balance patches they came up with were completely fucking atrocious from time to time. It felt like they didnt even play their own game
give examples if you are talking about your secret club. You could just spouting bullshit who the fuck knows
>There is hardly any of the current high level players who gives a rats ass about 2s.
yeah but i wasn't talking about this. Core streamers who streamed since the beginning are still doing it. The twitch community is still forming, it's not dead or smth
I was talking about high level players. You sound like noone ever can reach the level of BLC "pro" which i highly doubt.
>>
>>158750724
Can any brtards explain?
>>
>>158762469
they want you to buy it with real money
>>
just got the game today, ive been playing the fire mage and got to rank 11. what kind of combos can i pull off besides just stun locking w. partner? i played a bit of blc in beta but it just feels like better gfx from what i remember. anything interesting to do besides grinding out ranks with burst?
>>
>>158764147
>combo
basically anything with your stun involved
you can E (br stun) into Q into damage
petr into dmg
stun/petr into ult
other than that, you can't do anything in this game besides playing it
>>
i'm not sure what to feel anymore. i like playing 3s far more than 2s, but i want to be able to solo carry my games where possible because it feels like my teammates in 3s are literally always shit and aren't looking at their screens. but i also don't want to get too used to 2s meta and decision making, then be awful in 3s when i return to it.
>>
>literally jumping between 4.5k and 4.6k all the time
I should just give in and pick fotm shit, shouldnt I?
>>
I don't even care that much about the problems with mmr, 2v2/3v3 and balance. These things are fixable and simple.

To me the problem is the same as in BLC, it doesn't offer much to the average player that just wants to have fun. So the player base dwindles slowly but surely. This is the main issue and it's never addressed in any form, even though the game can't be successful without that.
>>
>>158765293
>To me the problem is the same as in BLC, it doesn't offer much to the average player that just wants to have fun.
what do you even talking about m8 explain
>>
with freya, everyone goes the hammer battlerites, is it because playing her any other way is bad? or just that the hammer build is just that much better
>>
>>158764769
i always take the knockback stun, spacebar shield and fire wall fire ball talents. i only swap them out rarely but i feel like its pointless (char if opponents are dumb but then it doesnt matter anyway)
>>
>>158765293
that's the way it is in any fighting game, you have fun until you reach your current skill wall. then it all falls apart because you either struggle to improve and reach a new peak, or you give up and stop having fun because you're not improving.

this game makes that problem worse by making you rely on other people to win, and there is no perfect matchmaking solution that will solve that
>>
>>158765735
>>158764769
anything worth taking besides these? the game feels easy but some r14 rook player managed to stomp me earlier so i know there is more i can do
>>
What mouse does berg use
>>
>>158765361

These games are highly competitive and take dedication to get something out of them. Most players go for mobas like LoL because the game has a lot of stuff to do and it doesn't constantly highlight your own shortcomings.

In blc/br when people realize they aren't good and can't bother constantly trying to improve they get angry and quit.
>>
>>158766128
i played a shit ton of LoL and DotA 1 and for BR is much more enjoyable
That's why i don't know what are you talking about
>>
File: tt6545.jpg (69KB, 430x415px) Image search: [Google]
tt6545.jpg
69KB, 430x415px
>>158765920
>the game feels easy but some r14 rook player managed to stomp me
>>
>>158766314
then why isn't BR more popular than either game despite it being more enjoyable?
>>
>>158766607
do you really just asked this question?
>>
>>158742857
Seriously what the fuck is with that autistic copy paste zoom in of the character that faggots insist on putting in shit tier images?
>>
>>158766607
>someone claims game is objectively more enjoyable than other games
>question about why game isn't more popular than the others isn't valid
>>
>>158766996
>*subjectively
see?
>>
>>158766996
Mobile games are the best games ever then. Thanks for enlightening us.
>>
>>158766689
There is a reason why BR sold a shit ton of copies but has barely 7k concurrent players on a Saturday. Like I explained earlier, this game right now doenst know what it wants to be. It fails at providing a proper competitive environment for the competitive crowd, but at the same time lacks content for the casuals who just play to have fun. Neither crowd has any motivation to play past a certain point. At least in MOBAs a match is so long that being shit doesnt really matter because you dont even expect to be good with a character after 10 matches, but 10 matches also mean like 8hours+ invested. For a casual thats the amount of time he blows on videogames per week. So theres an unlimited amount of content. In Battlerite that isnt the case. Those same 8 hours will probably give you like 50 matches if not more.
>>
>>158767382
That's because matchmaking and progression system are hot shit
>>
>>158767568
I'd rather play with 200 people in a dead game than have some double casuals playing not because of actual MM but because they want to see numbers go up.
>>
>>158767568
how will that help though, pray tell? why does anyone care about a progression system if they're not having fun trying to earn anything? and matchmaking will literally not change a thing. you're still going to matched with the worst shitters imaginable simply because there aren't enough people playing. the only valid complaint about the matchmaking right now is that you can lose points for winning.
>>
>>158753315
all these babies whining that they cant rank up when you can get to rank 14 in 22 games
http://masterbattlerite.com/profile/785068948407353344
>>
>>158765293
2v2 balance isn't actually fixable and is one of the primary reasons that 3v3 is always going to be better. 2v2 is always going to be dominated by counterpicks and people spamming the current pick that's the best at what they're doing or has no bad matchups. 2v2 completely edges out picks that aren't the best at what they do or generalist enough to be good at everything because they're fucked the moment they fight a better character or a bad matchup.

In 3v3 matches on the other hand, you can afford to have picks that might not be the current highest damage pick with the best matchups because you can do things like take picks that might be overall weaker but might have a specialization in one area that gives your team a unique edge.

The examples will change over time, but the current best example of this is Jade. Jade is only viable in 1 team in 2v2 because Jumong massively outclasses her in every area that matters in 2v2, aside from a niche team that's hard to play and still not as good as a Lucie/Jumong team. Then compare that to how Jade performs in 3v3, where she excels despite not doing the most damage, because her specializations of orb stealing and kiting start to shine enough for you to be able to warrant making a lower damage pick.

2v2s is always going to be champ of the week spam and counterpicks, 3v3 is where the actual teamplay and depth is.
>>
>>158768014
How do you know they are not having fun?
Some autists grinded every hero to lvl10 even when unranked wasn't a thing.

It's clear that game right now lacks content which is one thing. Another thing is you really want to see any numbers go up, even if you suck. Account level, dailies, w/e. There should be some rewards even just for playing the game.
The matchmaking, where average newcomer stuck in 9-10 rank and he needs 1000 games to get to another is just unappealing and stupid.
>>158767983
they said that they are working on both matchmaking AND progression system so calm your tits brah
>>
>>158768923
that's why i really want them to implement a TF2-style casual rank. show players a somewhat meaningless rank that can never decrease and goes up based on the points you've earned in-game as well as some bonus points for winning, then match them based on those ranks. casuals and competitives alike have something to aim for (reach casual rank 150/get that shiny looking rank badge), while still trying to do their personal best but not getting punished for losing or having bad teammates.
>>
http://masterbattlerite.com/profile/139
>that graph
So this is what happens when you solo queue as a character who isnt meant to solo queue.
>>
File: 1347425245282.png (188KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
1347425245282.png
188KB, 487x410px
>playing a 2v2 standard
>it's pretty evenly matched
>during the first 4 rounds, my teammate is very courteous, and we congratulate each other and encourage each other
>last round, he gets blatantly caught out and dies within a few moments of the round starting
>immediatly writes "gg no teammate" in all chat

Man, what the fuck is it with people and having such a knee-jerk reaction to instantly blame their teammate? And why do they ALWAYS do it in all chat, as if the enemy team gave a flying fuck?

Seriously, what the fuck do these people do when they're playing 1v1 games like starcraft? Spam "gg I cant win with all this lag" to their opponent every single time they lose? Blame their opponent for picking "an op race" every single time they lose? And what about games like chess, how the fuck do they manage playing a game where you can't blame your losses on anything other than yourself?

god damn is it ever annoying
>>
>>158771643
I disabled chat and my games are 10000% better
>>
File: NRGIWGQ.png (9KB, 577x515px) Image search: [Google]
NRGIWGQ.png
9KB, 577x515px
>>158768829
Straight from the tester discord.
>>
how do i tell which skills proc Qs? and why the fuck does ruh kaans space proc Qs?
>>
>>158772498
the general rule is that aoe doesn't proc counters and anything else does

the exception is that cone aoes like jade r and old rook m2 proc counter
>>
>>158773195
you can reread that and delete your post dude
>>
File: My_nigga!.png (90KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
My_nigga!.png
90KB, 190x265px
>>158772052
>>
A lot of doom and gloom in this thread today, but I just wanted to chime in and say that this game is fun.
>>
File: 1474146435964.png (34KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1474146435964.png
34KB, 600x550px
>>158774793
>fun
>>
>>158774793
Fucking cutie_
>>
File: champzz.png (374KB, 690x417px) Image search: [Google]
champzz.png
374KB, 690x417px
Which champ has the best aesthetics? Which has the worst?
>>
>>158776381
I don't really think any of them are particularly great aesthetically, maybe Ashka since he does the bouncy insane flame midget thing pretty well but for worst, probably Varesh. What the fuck is he even supposed to be?
>>
>>158777056
A Lich

Seems kinda obvious.
>>
>>158776381
Oldur is pretty neat, even if his whole "le wise man with le sands of time" seems pretty much copied from LoL (Nasus)

Otherwise, none of them are great, but none of them are that bad either. Croak is sorta bland, so is Bakko. Maybe Poloma would be my favorite, followed closely by Ashka (who, aesthetically, really gives off a strong BLC feel).
>>
>>158777436
But then what the fuck is the BY POWERS COMBINED shit about? Why is a lich based on twin powers?
>>
Would've been cool if they mixed the tribal blc style with the generic cartoon style.

All of them being crazed cannibal tribes-people would be cool as hell.
>>
>>158776381
Quite frankly, they all look like shit compared to their BLC counterparts. Just incredibly generic and boring. Oldur has good looking skills, but his design is lame. Poloma would look cool if it wasnt for the tumblr like pet. Ruh Kaan look good from behind, but completely retarded from the front. Worst, or rather most generic and boring, is by far Sirius, though.
>>
>>158777056
Varesh is an ancient being formed by the energy of others. He is a collective of countless souls and therefore has no individuality and speaks in third person.
>>
File: pyromancer.png (309KB, 451x405px) Image search: [Google]
pyromancer.png
309KB, 451x405px
>>158776381
the only good looking champion is ashka. The rest are boring over done cliches.

also the graphics for this game are god awful. everything is muted in color and tone, making nobody stand out
>>
File: Andie!.jpg (77KB, 460x517px) Image search: [Google]
Andie!.jpg
77KB, 460x517px
Is it just me, or is Harb feeling really strong after his buffs?
>>
File: visuals.png (3MB, 1680x2976px) Image search: [Google]
visuals.png
3MB, 1680x2976px
>>158779378
just to elaborate: notice how all the colors are washed. literally everything is toned down.

The platform isn't gold, it's some sort of light yellowish brown, with extremely light greyish blue, and a greyish light purple carpet.
>>
>>158783947
and you'll probably give me shit for forgetting to crop, but no one can deny that this game is visually bland
>>
File: 1406034676206.jpg (27KB, 492x317px) Image search: [Google]
1406034676206.jpg
27KB, 492x317px
>>158783947
>1680x2976
>>
>>158784104
>no one can deny that this game is visually bland

This game is not visually bland.
>>
>>158783947
>>158784104
cs:go has the exact same problem. thats why alot of players including myself play with increased digital vibrance, makes the game look 100x better to be honest.
>>
File: contrast.png (399KB, 819x181px) Image search: [Google]
contrast.png
399KB, 819x181px
>>158784318
it has the potential to not be visually bland, but the devs need to add contrast.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb/9334-YDXV-8590/dota-2-workshop-character-art-guide

before all the hats bullshit, valve really does work hard on their artstyle, which mainly focuses on distinguishing who is what and doing what.
They mention that contrast in both color and darkness are instinctively attractive to the human brain. look at pic related and then compare it to >>158783947

battlerite doesn't need the same artstyle as dota, but it's obvious how much more colorful and varied in tone dota is compared to battlerite
>>
>>158785056
This looks just as muddied and flat if not moreso. DotA uses much more muted and similar colors across the board if that's genuinely your complaint. That is to say, neither of them are flat and both of them look fine.
>>
>>158783947
>reason map objects are muted
To not make them standout so you can focus on whats happening

>reason character models are muted
To sell skins, duh.
>>
>>158790795
bdyp
>>
who is the best waifu and why is it freya?
>>
>>158792110
sonya from hots
>>
>>158792331
>sonya from hots
>bad hair manly no freya
>>
>>158766830
ez bg
>>
This game is awesome and you guys complain about everything jesus christ,you guys suck!!!
>>
>>158794730
What to heck
>>
Will the razer mount be put in chests?
>>
>>158795650
Doubt it. It would defeat the purpose of being a promo mount.
>>
>>158796064
Just like the molten warhound would defeat the purpose of being a streamer mount?
>>
Why is this version so much more popular than BLC when it was superior to this one pre-jew mode
>>
>>158797006
epic
sjmply epic
>>
>>158797006
It looks more pixar and less tribal.
>>
which hero is the best at 1v1's?
>>
>>158798556
Irrelevant.
>>
>>158798556
Shifu seems pretty strong in 1v1
>>
>>158798556
Pearl or Croak if you build Croak for it
>>
>>158797629
I am surprised at how an art direction can push a game. I just hope the maps get diversified a bit. At least bring back the bridge map and the baako's grave
>>
>>158798763
This. Shifu is one of the most oppressive fighters in the game.
>>
>>158799109
>I am surprised at how an art direction can push a game

just look at Battleborn vs Overwatch
>>
>>158799215
Speaking of which, how exactly do you counter him?

He seems to be so damn versatile and have a little bit of everything, it's hard to pinpoint actual weaknesses.
>>
>>158799331
He has three differet ways to close the gap on you (five if you count EX variants), two of them render him immaterial when proc'd, and his damage is crazy.
>>
>>158800029
He only has 1 way to mitigate damage if his counter isn't hit though and he has no way to escape engagements without forcing his enemy to run
>>
>>158800319
>he has no way to escape engagements without forcing his enemy to run
Chuck your spear at a wall, and you jump to the spear.
>>
>>158800434
Not a real escape since it's interruptable
>>
>>158800675
It doesn't change that the spear chuck and his Space are his main disengages, particularly when coupled with the incapacitate on his R.
>>
>>158798556
Lucie, by far. But shes a support and they are broken so that doesnt count. I might unironically say Iva. I know what youre thinking, but I've beat loads of top players (like Condemned) in 1v1s with the character. She can actually win almost all 1v1s against the melees and performs pretty ok against a lot of ranged as well. This however requires ACTUAL 1v1s and, partially, a specific build. But since that never happens she feels week because as soon as there are two people to pay attention to the character drops off hard. In a 1v1 situation you basically Conc Shot into Rocket m1 for almost guaranteed 40 damage every 8 seconds, in between you can just run away. Works against most apart from shit like Taya. But again, thats only true 1v1s, which hardly ever happen in real matches unless all other players are dead.
>>
File: ranked.jpg (78KB, 378x255px) Image search: [Google]
ranked.jpg
78KB, 378x255px
some one fucking save me this guys been on my team twice in a row and last round he was typing out disturbed lyrics
>>
>>158805884
/disablechat
>>
>>158805884
Why don't you join him?
>>
>>158806191
im more into a7x
>>
File: CqkD855WYAAbVKq.jpg (75KB, 1058x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CqkD855WYAAbVKq.jpg
75KB, 1058x1200px
>Sirius is the "I don't want to play support but still want a heal" character
Suddenly the heavens open up, and it all makes sense.
>>
>>158808107
With the 20% to all team damage/healing on Q hes a buff bot
>>
>>158808107
i wish the characters looked remotely like the concept art
>>
>>158808107
>>158808189
i feel like sunbath is the best 1st round BRite
>>158769958
Sounds cool
I didn't play TF2 a lot, what will separate good players from bad players if rank can never decrease?
>>
>>158809807
time played
generally correlates with skill, not always though
>>
I know the general consensus here is that ults are generally not worth using and you should be using EX skills or Rs instead, but are there any exceptions to this?
>>
>>158810435
If you force someone to blow their defensive skills ults can be the biggest punish

Jade is probably the only character who gets a lot of use out of her ult because of how fast she builds charge and how much easier it is to safely make people blow defensive skills with her
>>
>>158810435
I wouldn't call that the rule over the exception. Yes, EXes are much more potent in BR compared to BLC, but some ults are still worth using. One of the big examples of characters who value EXes over supers is Lucie.
>>
>>158810373
yeah, that's not gonna work in this game
>>
>>158810435
>ults are generally not worth using
that's wrong
>You have to get used to EXs
that's how it should look
>>
>>158810435
Only if you're anyone with an AoE ult that applies.
>>
>>158811913
Freya?
>>
>That feel when outhealing everyone, including the healers, and doing 2-3x the damage of everyone else as Ruh Kaan
>>
Why does Ruh Kaan's dash proc counters?
>>
>>158811456
they're not
anyone halfway decent will dodge every ult
>>
>>158813419
>implying anyone halfway decent won't time their ult to be maximum effective
>>
>>158812575
that's how it is
you can use ex jump on counters tho
>>
>Get matched with an in placement Jade
>Lose 0 points
For what pvrpose
>>
>>158813598
you just lost 4 trades by not spending meter while you were waiting for the perfect time to ult
>>
How the fuck do you possibly do good with Varesh
>>
>Love Ruh Kaan but my win rate is atrocious
Send help I don't even feel like I'm that bad on him
>>
File: 1474856020112.gif (2MB, 330x154px) Image search: [Google]
1474856020112.gif
2MB, 330x154px
>tfw riding around in style on my razer dog mount
>>
>>158814270
ofc nobody gonna wait for 5 minutes to use ult
stop it
>>
>>158815139
you would need to in order to get a situation where someone blew every escape and you hadn't recently had reason to use an EX move
>>
>>158783947
Well, BLC was far superior game and had way better artstyle. But it was too hard for filthy casuals so they recreated BLC for League of Legends players.
>>
>>158814995
>keys are already selling for $30 on ebay
>mfw i have 16 of them
>>
File: 836148_1455545608.jpg (201KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
836148_1455545608.jpg
201KB, 595x842px
>>158815858
>BLC
>Harbinger is a fun and agile little maniacal shithead with massive self sustain, an evil shadowbolt and haunting cackle when enemies dies
>Inhibitor is a ranged tank with tons of CC and fuck you nukes to punish shitters who can't dodge

>BR
>Ruh Kaan is a slow useless faggot that can barely move around, whiffs like a faggot
>Varesh gets absolutely shit on by anyone who tries to focus him, takes forever to charge up to do anything and is even less agile than Ruh Kaan

Where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>158816015
duddewdududududduduedeududeudude
please an i hca 1
>>
>>158816649
yeah i honestly hate these redesigns of previously cool bloodlines. i don't get why they had to be changed whatsoever, BR being (unofficially) focused on 2s doesn't mean they have to dumb down the character designs.

seriously the only things that were unappealing about BLC were the gritty textures making everything blend together, spell effects being indistinguishable without experience, and the engine being awful. they fixed all those things with BR, and yet they chose to fuck up things that were GOOD about BLC too

why???
>>
>>158817295
>dude give me $30 lmao because i was too retarded to take 5minutes to download a program
>>
File: Battle Wrong Shfu.png (2MB, 1885x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Wrong Shfu.png
2MB, 1885x1079px
Help me become a famous youtuber: Shifu edition

I ordered a nice mic set up so I can actually make jokes starting next week and try to move away from early internet flash videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj-ogdywS6s
>>
>>158818362
Everyone report this shill.

You're a faggot, your content is trash and you're bad at the game kill yourself.
>>
>>158818362
>shifu player
>Karnage
>p***y
:thinking:
>>
>>158818617
Why are you so full of anger anon, everyone else was on board with critiquing my YT channel last week newfriend.

>>158818863
That's the joke
>>
>>158819274
You're a pathetic shill trying to intentionally trying to boost your youtube channel through us, neck yourself loser.
Wow congratulations 2 autists last week pitched into some simultaneous cock sucking, doesn't mean you're not a retarded shill.
>>
>>158818362
if you become a big enough youtuber, you'll sell out and disregard us.
I liked the video though. Change the music when you have a shift in the video

you have this sort of pathetic, lazy jazz when you're sucking ass, but when you start raping the enemy team you still have that music.

find some fun inspirational music from your favorite anime. Just an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uMrOv1K1s8
>>
Where the fuck is my Poloma rule 34????
>>
>>158819646
Damn buddy you must be quite tilted. Want me to introduce you to how online communities work? Tell you what, I'll make a video on it and post it here next week. In the meantime how about you go dislike all of the videos on my channel, that ought to make you feel better!

>>158819801
Yo, don't compare me to Notch.
But thanks for being civil, critique noted
>>
>>158819846
>ded gaem
>shit waifu
>wear pr0nz??

>>>/b/
>>
>>158819893
>Damn buddy you must be quite tilted.
Nope youre just a blatant shill who needs to be purged that's all.

> Want me to introduce you to how online communities work? Tell you what, I'll make a video on it and post it here next week.
I think youre the one who needs to understand how communities work you're not going to get unanimous dicksucking because you posted some shitty content. I repeat. Kill yourself.

>In the meantime how about you go dislike all of the videos on my channel, that ought to make you feel better!
Why would I waste my time even giving you any clicks for your awful videos with 9gag-tier memes and porn music. Quit at life as soon as possible please. Scientists are baffled at how autistic one person can actually be. You've just broken a ton of records.
>>
>>158820049
you don't even know what that word means. It implies deceitful content or trickery, and comes directly from /pol/.
The actual term shill is not even considered a bad word, it's just /pol/'s usage that made it seem bad in this context.

Would you prefer yotuubers cater to reddit, or cater to 4chan?
>>
>>158818362
fuck off retard
>>
File: 49685416394968541.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
49685416394968541.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>158820049
Oh I get it, you're pretending to be retarded. Nice meme.

Now stop, your lowering the quality of the thread.
>>
>>158818362
kys
>>
File: 1424154351322.png (283KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
1424154351322.png
283KB, 623x469px
>>158820270
>>158820193
>Post 9gag-tier shitty video
>"p-p-please guys c-click pls get me famous pls"
>get called out
>well it's your fault bro you're just shitting up the thread!! You must be new and reddit!!

Man here I thought /vg/ wasn't as bad as /v/
>>
>>158818362
inb4 trolls.

Pretty good man, I'll check out your other vids.

I watched the full thing for what it's worth.
>>
>>158820450
who are you quoting?
>>
>>158820270
>wah why dont u like my utube bideo!
>i work very hard on it :(
>u are just a mean retard idiot who is ruining the thread right guys ?

i didn't care until you started being a self-righteous faggot. you're not going to be a famous youtuber (period) and especially not off battlerite of all things. and you definitely aren't going to find viewers on 4chan by advertising it so you might as well try to shill on reddit

or stop trying altogether and do something more valuable with your time
>>
>>158820450

>Man here I thought /vg/ wasn't as bad as /v/

Well when autists from /v/ come over here and shit up threads of course it becomes a mess kys
>>
>>158820553
>>158820450
When are you going to stop posting?
>>
I want thunder mommy to breastfeed me and tell me I'm a good boy :(
>>
>>158818120
Playing devil's advocate here:

BLC had a higher skill ceiling

Some heroes were basically capable of stomping on groups of pugs solo if you were really good at your class. Harb was known for this until they finally nerfed his shadowbolt to do less damage up close. That, coupled with the fact that BLC characters did quite a lot of damage compared to their HP pools, matches could end really quick and turn a lot of newbies off from playing.

So they had to make it more retard friendly and team orientated at lower play levels which means gutting a lot of flavor from classes.
>>
>all this shitposting over one youtube video

watch it or don't. that's it.
>>
>>158822068
>one video
That nigger has posted his garbage here like 3 times

>>158822224
>1 dude
Ok lmao
>>
>5 points away from g13
>hurr let's just match this guy with retards 2 games in a row and take away 30 points
>>
>>158822068
>>158822224
>>158822482

I dont think u understand faggot

This guy has LITERALLY posted his stupid fucking meme video here SEVERAL TIMES over the last few weeks.

Not only that, but by trying to appeal to 4chan he is LITERALLY breaking rules 1&2

Fucking KYS
>>
>>158822224
>>158822423
>>158822482
>>158822734
why are you so autistic and keep going?

>he posted it 3 times

well you keep responding to it 15 times
>>
>already down to pre-patch numbers
>probably gonna keep dropping further
DEAD GAEM
>>
>>158823179
Are the numbers at least holding steady? Retention will be a major factor.
>>
>>158822518
Make that 3 games for 50 points.
>>
>shifu players are always retarded and act like children

why is this?
>>
File: NiFWxSv.jpg (39KB, 600x274px) Image search: [Google]
NiFWxSv.jpg
39KB, 600x274px
>Everyone spilling their shit over some idiot youtuber
>Before this everyone was trying to defend pic related's utter fucking trashfire of an art direction

You tasteless, easy-to-bait fucks are going to kill this game.
>>
>>158823941
the designs aren't bad honestly, it's just that the models are fucking awful and everyone being the same colors for warm/cold team made them all blend together for no reason
>>
>>158823941
The main complaint about Battlerite's roster is that there's no cohesive style between all the characters. They're all over the place design-wise. I don't think that's a bad thing.
>>
>>158824247
I don't know, the directions that champions come from seems to have no bearing on their artstyle

shifu and jade both have an "asian" theme going for them, but one is in the east, the other west

thunder mommy and rook are from the south and east, respectively, but look similar. both are tribal leaders. taya looks like an amazon for hails from the west for some reason

Croak the frog like creature is from the north. I expect the north to be colder, unless the game supposedly takes place in the lower hemisphere.

east/west/north/south have literally no impact on where the hero is from in terms of artstyle
>>
>>158823841
because the target audience for this game is children, if you couldnt tell from the artstyle and voiceovers.
>>
>>158825196
not that I deny this is aimed at children considering how fucking cringey the character designs and voices are, but a game can be stylized and still be for adults.
>>
>>158823941
blcs aesthetic is great take a fuck to yourself
>>
>>158825147
What drives me up the walls is the "play X games with a champion from the <cardinal direction>" quests. There's no way to filter based on region, so you have to manually cycle through the champs to see who's from where.
>>
>>158823941
The art style was an eyesore but the character designs were way, way better than the uninspired and incohesive Battlerite designs.

DAE ship ana x s76- i mean iva x bakko XD
>>
File: hornygrandma.png (457KB, 491x521px) Image search: [Google]
hornygrandma.png
457KB, 491x521px
If the devs ever want to, they should add character specific voice lines. I made some cringey ones

>Ashka kills Oldur: glassed
>Ashka kills Rook: anyone want some barbecue?
>Aska kills Croak: frog legs! my favorite!
>Ashka kills Pearl: Anti-fun twerp
>Ashka kills Shifu: trial by fire
>Ashka kills anyone: YOU'RE FIRED
>Rook kills Croak: ROOK SMASH FROG! THEN EAT FROG!
>Rook kills Ruh Kaan: ROOK NOT AFRAID OF OLD LADY SKELETON
>Rook kills Lucie: NOISY GIRL GONE. ROOK HAPPY
>Iva kills Ruk Kaan: not this time, death
>Iva kills anyone: respect your elders
>Iva kills Oldur: I've seen you since you were a baby
>Iva kills Pearl: behave, or I'll have to go get the belt
>>
>>158826167
>Iva kills Sirius: Niggers should hang
I don't think SLS could get away with this.
>>
>>158826469
rook killing pearl: bad loli!
>>
File: 5555.jpg (11KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
5555.jpg
11KB, 298x169px
>b-but muh BLC the best game ever
>b-but muh artstyle
fucking get over it already fags
>>
File: stefan.jpg (230KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
230KB, 598x792px
>>158826952
>>
>>158827007
You think your opinion about BLC vs BR matters, but it's not
1000 BLC fags vs 320 000 people who bought the game
>>
>>158827197
mcdonalds sells 2 billion burgers a day. Do you think that doesn't make it trash?
>>
>>158827197
Kill yourself
>>
File: rrrete.jpg (14KB, 360x324px) Image search: [Google]
rrrete.jpg
14KB, 360x324px
>>158827340
>>158827394
You do not understand how shit works
You can't just balance the game for top100 fags in ladder rankings (i.e. LoL)
You have to consider people with shit skills, with different taste in artstyle and so on and so on
You think that because you played BLC before (which i did too) you are so special and everything has to appeal to your taste (which it won't)
Delusional pathetic BLC fags
>>
File: 7776.gif (978KB, 442x320px) Image search: [Google]
7776.gif
978KB, 442x320px
>>158827340
nice food analogy fag
>>
>>158827939
games that aren't balanced for the top die
>>
>>158828147
yeah, like LoL or SC2, right?
>>
File: goat mmr.jpg (29KB, 552x350px) Image search: [Google]
goat mmr.jpg
29KB, 552x350px
got a sweet -23 for this one.
>>
>>158828825
That's what you get for playing solo queue when you're g12 or above. Probably not the best to play during off hours when you''re in one of the higher ranks too
>>
>>158827939
pot calling the kettle a nigger
>>
meh just uninstalled this game. we win 2 rounds 2-0 and the guy just decides to fuck around and throw the game for 3 matches. game is DOA.
>>
>>158829504
damn
>>
>>158829504
Now that's throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Why would you uninstall because of one thrown match?
>>
>>158829504
Great job telling us you're a fucking baby.
>>
>>158829504
No offence, but I really think you should kill yourself.
>>
>>158828825
that's exactly why the system should be reworked
it's just frustrating to play the game, even when gameplay is good and polished
You can farm mmr for hours and then simply lose it after 2 games with afk/leavers
>>
>>158829504

youre worse than me

blazkowicz here, hello 1920

i hope you die

add me
>>
>>158822734
>BREAKING RULES 1 AND 2

WOW

WHAT

IT'S

/VG/ NOT FUCKING /B/ LOL

also:

>>158826952
>>158827197

just because you faggots can't grasp how much better a different game is doesn't mean it isn't better

it means your tiny brain cannot handle the immense depth that it offers.

this game has 100x less depth, people just play because they want to fill up some arbitrary progress bars and unlock skins.
>>
File: autism.png (482KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
482KB, 1366x768px
which one of you fucks was this?
>>
>>158822024

they nerfed harb's ult, they nerfed his EX-Q, they nerfed his bolt damage, sure, but it wasn't bolt that was broken, it was literally the entire rest of his kit, just newfags walk into bolt.

you could still win 1v3 vs. decent players with that.

ruh khaan is so bad, his Q should at least do some fucking damage, and death grip should apply curse.
>>
>>158832167
Wasn't Ruh Kaan just buffed to the heavens with the last hotfix?
>>
File: 1348507.png (426KB, 970x485px) Image search: [Google]
1348507.png
426KB, 970x485px
>>158818362

>comic sans

it isnt even funny ironically at this point

just kys

you are pretty bad ive played against you

you dive excessively and blame allies

you dont understand that when the orb says "0" it's really at like 0.4hp and it's rounding

you dont realize someone ELSE already has something called CRITICAL MISS And it's actually good and funny, pic related

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/17220-The-PS4-Pro-Disappoints
>>
>>158816015

you are everything wrong with the world

give me a key because you're a piece of shit.

>>158814427

he's just a bad char
>>
>>158832107
blc servers are still up
you can play it
nobody forces you to play BR
create BLC general and shit it up
nobody cares about you here
fuck off
>>
>>158832432
Not my faullt that razer is literally retarded and didn't limit it to like 3 per ip or something
>>
>>158809807
>>158809010
>>158808189
>>158808107

sunbath is the answer

20% is unproccable at g11+

git gud you g7 shitters

anyway sirius is just a neutered shitty version of astro and i find him very upsetting because he doesnt do all the cool shit astro used to do.
>>
>>158807536
kys>>158799109

baako's grave was the WORST map

biggest and shittiest

kys

(i loved it too, th
>>
>>158832501
The only thing Astro did was run away like a faggot for the whole round
>>
>>158832569
you are a retard if you think so

yes, his EX space made regular space have 75% less CD, but you're a total retard if you think so.

his old EX RMB gave him the extra healing AND attack haste he needed to match other healers in burst.

also,

>>158797006
>>158783715

probably just you

are you implying curse from 2.4 sec to 3 sec even matters? mts people sitll build him shadowbolt build.

retarded shit

>>158779378

yeah because he's the closest to the original Igniter from BLC, and not turned into some retarded teenage / child retarded ripoff like Lucie.

i wouldnt evne mind seeing old alchemist in this "art" """"""""style""""""" , but fuck lucie 100%. stupid hair, stupid crossbow, stupid enthusiasm.
>>158832435

i do this but it would not survive

barely get 12 players on BLC

still 100% more satisfying than BR.
>>
>>158832142

saucey is a player from /v/

i dont think he visits this general.

>>158797006

internet is bigger

arena games are bigger

wow arena is bigger

people are jaded with mobas more

basically where i was when BLC came out in 2011.

MARKETING

MARKETING

MARKETING

STREAMERS

STREAMERS

STREAMERS

TWITCH

"ESPOTRS"

etc.
>>
>>158832896
>i do this but it would not survive
>barely get 12 players on BLC
>still 100% more satisfying than BR
just don't expect people to be excited and grateful for BLC and your volunteer work
>>
INCREASE OVERALL GAME SPEED BY LIKE 15%
>>
>>158768829

implying this game has ANY, fuicking ANY depth at all or teamplay other than "hurr durr chain CC, or shoto the guy with a silence, the one i just stunned"
>>
>>158765609
shield build is better in 3v3

incaps are broken in 2v2 in case you havent noticed
>>
File: OK.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
OK.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>when you're trying to git gud at a champion and suddenly it just clicks
>>
don't know about you guys, but i personally don't care about freya, i just want to adopt lucie and take care of her until she is ready to mate with me and bear my offspring

taya and jade are just clueless dumb bitches, poloma is a hermit
>>
File: pomp.jpg (187KB, 842x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pomp.jpg
187KB, 842x2000px
>>158835442
>learning to play taya and varesh, the greentext

>>158835562
poloma is a poncho wearing slut

pomp best girl
>>
File: ghtth.jpg (3KB, 183x33px) Image search: [Google]
ghtth.jpg
3KB, 183x33px
>>
why does this piece of shit game kill my connection? i launch it i cant do things in my browser, i get lags in game.
>>
>>158836027
works on my machine :-^)
>>
>>158832362
>low hanging bait
>>
>>158835787
I can't see how anyone could actually like that abomination of a design.

There's a fucking reason they changed the artstyle with this new game.
>>
>>158838908
I can't see how anyone could actually like you either, but I'm sure someone does.
>>
>>158836027
i watch netflix while playing all the time and it still runs fine
must b your computer
>>
>>158767382
It's me, I'm the casual. If I'm gonna play a game for a few hours a week I'll prefer many short games over a few really long ones because then I'll still have some opportunity to git gud. I really don't see how requiring you to spend a shitton of time to become decent is any sort of lure for casuals.
>>
>>158783947
This is basically true and it wouldn't even be that hard to fix. They just need to tweak levels in their assets. (or if the mutedness is part of some post-processing thing, tweak that)
>>
File: 1477259224925.jpg (37KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1477259224925.jpg
37KB, 500x493px
when ya outdamage a bakko as oldur
>>
File: beans-on-toast.jpg (18KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
beans-on-toast.jpg
18KB, 430x300px
>when you do <100 dmg and you can't blame anyone but yourself
>>
Tell them snapchat niggas to fuck off about the Kardashians no one cares.
>>
>>158848130
Explain this meme
>>
File: 1027097550918798627_29143090.jpg (99KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1027097550918798627_29143090.jpg
99KB, 1080x1080px
>>158849606
no
>>
File: ReproductionDay.jpg (492KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
ReproductionDay.jpg
492KB, 2048x1365px
>>158849927
>>
File: 1420640492167.png (518KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1420640492167.png
518KB, 1024x576px
Am i playing Ruh Kaan right?
I take
>double space
>more heal on passive
>cures on space
>20% faster rechage of passive or 15% mor damage depending on how hard i stomp
>and pull on ult
>>
>>158850475
Generally I take the root on e because I like to use my space as an escape but both are good rites
>>
>>158850475
Try silence and the tier 3 consume(Q) battlerite.
>>
File: nicegame.jpg (6KB, 337x111px) Image search: [Google]
nicegame.jpg
6KB, 337x111px
>>
>>158857285
Wow dude stop losing so much xD
>>
>>158857285
>all the wins are in standard
Guaranteed.
>>
>>158857285
does this faggot think he's proving a point?
>>
>>158857285
>>158857684
>>158857830
>>158858328
https://masterbattlerite.com/profile/7854
he doesn't play unranked
>>
File: 1423716080668.jpg (122KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1423716080668.jpg
122KB, 1024x576px
>vs Croack/Sirius
>Every time Sirius has ult
>ICAPACITATE
>I AM MOON
>STUN
>AND STAR
>12 MILLION DAMAGE
>>
why is it taking me over 10minutes to find a match
>>
Where is the safest/cheapest place to buy the game?

G2A marketplace has it for ~$15.50 but I don't know how those shady vlads bought the game
>>
>>158863124
just buy it on steam you double jew
>>
>>158863124
Bruv, it's on sale right now. Just get it.
>>
>>158864109
O shit you're right it's $18

Not bad
>>
File: 1476391749860.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1476391749860.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>158859051
>playing 2s
>>
File: ssdf.jpg (91KB, 722x900px) Image search: [Google]
ssdf.jpg
91KB, 722x900px
>ranked - let's make the most retarded mmr system
>unranked - let's not make any kind of mmr system since we failed at ranked
>>
File: Red Head with a stupid hat.jpg (107KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Red Head with a stupid hat.jpg
107KB, 960x640px
Whats the deal with the Halloween items? Are they going to be available to craft all year? If not, when will they no longer be available?
>>
File: OH BOY.gif (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OH BOY.gif
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>158864875
>he doesn't play the most played game mode
>>
We should have only one competitive mode, so we don't have to balance around both.

Don't meme me, should 2v2 or 3v3 be the comp mode? what are the merits of both?
>>
File: silver.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
*Bwoop* *Bwoop* *psssh*

Pick One!:
> A: One duplicate Avatar, A new Avatar, A "rare/common" item for some character you dont care about gameplay wise or aesthetically. (It still dosnt change your opinion on them)
>B: 2 duplicate avatars and another An above rare item for some character you dont care about gameplay wise or aesthetically. (It still dosnt change your opinion on them)
>D: 1 Duplicate Avatar and one common dupe item for a character you dont care about, and a common for one you do.
>>
File: 504370_20160929035537_1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
504370_20160929035537_1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>158872996
I pick this.
>>
>>158872846
3v3 can turn into a monster mash real quick during some fights as the additional target lends to extra energy generation. Alot of the time it can feel like a slow guaranteed victory or a slow defeat. The term "Focus the healer" will be said a lot when the problem is the dps thats chipping away at your heels as you ignore it to focus a squirrely support as the tank or other dps gets their own hits in as well.

>>158873406
Thats a gold chest. I can see it in the background!
>>
>>158872846
2v2 is considerably more difficult to balance. It also relies way more on raw skill than teamwork. The reason why Rook is considered overpowered is because in 2's, he can rush one person down. If your teammate tries to save you from rook, then he just eats damage from the other player. 2's tend to be more restrictive in champ selection and battlerite options, simply because you're isolating players to more of a 1v1 scenario. In 3's, it's a constant teamfight.

like >>158873595 said, it's one grinding loss, or one grinding win. while it's less restrictive, the matches tend to be boring because there isn't really any combat, just pokes
>>
>>158873595
>>158874921
To use an MMO analogy, it's the difference between 10-man raids and 25-man raids. Fewer people means more stringent requirements on the roles needed and a much smaller margin of error. With a larger fight, it's a bit more chaotic but allows for more leeway.
>>
>right next to lucie for 5 rounds
>631 protection on her
>28 on me
>>
>>158872846
2v2 will ALWAYS be counter pick fiesta unless all characters are the exact same. Its a shit bracket and that will never change. In 3s you can pick a weaker character and compensate for it by running a unique strategy. That doesnt work in 2s. Either your run FOTM shit, specific counter combs (which doesnt work right now because you never know what you'll face) or youre destined to lose. Its a garbage bracket, plain and simple.
>>
File: birthday cat.jpg (14KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
birthday cat.jpg
14KB, 298x298px
>>158880190
but it's fun
>>
I have two friends to queue with frequently, can I get some 3's comps please?
>>
>>158887915
Lucie/Doesn't matter/Doesn't matter
>>
>>158887915
just pick anyone who cares, make sure you have a support
>>
>>158890097
Isn't pearl better in 3's?
>>
>>158887915
nomad-inhibitor-engineer
>>
>>158890240
Because we want to climb elo fast, I was wondering what the most efficient 3's comps were.
>>
>>158890450
you gotta be good to climb, it matters more than the heroes

you're probably shit if you're worried about "climbing fast"

just get better
>>
>>158890745
>you're probably shit if you're worried about "climbing fast"
Nah we've got a good winrate playing together, we went 15-2 today.

I get what you're saying but some comps are better than others right? I was just wondering which ones are better since I love min-maxing.
>>
>Call trash by its name
>"Report him, he won't be able to play when the game comes out :)"
>"He will be banned guys :)"

This game is great
>>
>>158891494
You have to be delicate or at least constructive when you call people shit. Don't just call them shit and be done with it; that's how they get you.
>>
>>158891286
15-2 in g7 isn't much anon
>>
>>158891286
15-2 queuing as a group of 3 at the lower ratings is abysmal.
>>
>>158891838
>>158891794
I'm not pretending I'm a pro, I'm at grade 10. I'm only asking what some good 3's comps are.
>>
>>158892161
3s is more versatile than two, seriously just pick whatever m8, as long as it's got a support you'll be fine
>>
>>158892336
Ok m8, thanks anyway.
>>
>>158893132
if it's any help, there are characters that are better in threes than in twos, like jade or taya or arguably freya if you go certain BRs
even poloma desu but i'm not sure post nerf
>>
>>158892161
pick a different character each game u have the benefit of 2 other boys who wont call you a shitter and u dont even experiment
>>
>>158867881
IN TEN SECONDS HURRY
>>
>>158892161
3s basically has unlimited options. The general goal is to create a comb that takes care of character weaknesses and works well together. Like for example Varesh: the characters weakness is mobility so you will want to run him with a more supporty cast. As a healer Poloma comes to mind because of Other Side. For supports you should definitely look into Freya, Iva etc. This is basically what you go by. Technically speaking, almost anything CAN work in 3s. There are just some things that are somewhat counterproductive, like for example running an Incap heavy team with someone who spread DoT on a lot of targets at the same time because it would end up breaking the CC. Or running Sirius (a melee healer) with 2 ranged DPS. Just check the chars you play and then figure out if they can work well together. Thats why 3s is the vastly superior bracket: there isnt really handful or OP combs with everything else being trash. Although there obviously are some character that are less viable in high end 3s.
>>
How do I fight a shifu? Im almost gotten used to countering croak with his stun stealth thing by seeing what direction hes going and knowing who hes going for. Even though I also hate fighting sirius ive learned not to just counter engage him to hard until he uses counter.

But Shifu? How do I counter someone who can hit you while being immaterial. He dosnt even have to proc his counter for it. His spear thing also has a ministun on it. and can be used on walls to close the distance. I just in general dont like the offensive immateriality concept in general.
>>
>>158901718
>how do I counter X
>doesnt mention the char he is playing
What the fuck do you expect people to say?
>>
File: bxLSIO5.jpg (1MB, 2560x1368px) Image search: [Google]
bxLSIO5.jpg
1MB, 2560x1368px
>>158901718
Despite not telling us who you're using, it's true that Shifu is one of the most oppressive champions in the game. He's probably one of the most difficult champs to counteract.
>>
3-0'd some grade 8 and got +10 points. I'm grade 11.
>>
>>158901871
I meant, in general. But okay lets say im playing Jade or Lucie even.
>>
>>158903026
General advice is useless because "not hitting counter" and "not blowing cooldowns while hes in fleefoot" wont help you since thats the shit you should realize yourself. An Iva fights Shifu completely different than lets say a Lucie. Lucie can just dispel fleefoot, bait his counter with fear and constantly run away. You can Barrier knockback and run around walls and pillars, there you go. Cast fear, cancel it, he will counter, then probably fleetfoot, you clarity fleefoot and then fear him, throw Deadly Injection and an m1 and laugh. There isnt a single char in this game (apart from Rook) that has such an easy time at 1v1ing Shifu.
>>
>>158892161
Jade + Croak + Sandnigger is pretty good if you have a good croak player. The meme is incap -> snipe.
>>
>>158902636
Only if you play 2v2. Don't play 2v2.
>>
>>158850475
My build literally 90%+ of the time for first four tiers is:
double dash - cd reduction on successful pull - cd reduction on shield - 15% more dmg
Ult talent I'm grabbing at like 50/50 split depending on who my ally is (i.e. if I can see any use for the pull). I'll sometimes take the increased heal on charged hit but other than that I see very little reason to deviate from that.
>>
File: 1472289499102.gif (370KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472289499102.gif
370KB, 490x750px
>having to play against le fat i-frame man of infinite cc every game
>>
File: catchy.gif (2MB, 234x233px) Image search: [Google]
catchy.gif
2MB, 234x233px
>That one ingame song that always get you going
>>
File: 1365968665602.jpg (107KB, 935x401px) Image search: [Google]
1365968665602.jpg
107KB, 935x401px
>>158908923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OJG95VmLzc
>>
File: taya_by_escanda-dak6wda.png (150KB, 896x689px) Image search: [Google]
taya_by_escanda-dak6wda.png
150KB, 896x689px
Wanna join my gang?
>>
File: 1.jpg (388KB, 973x885px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
388KB, 973x885px
Who is Who /brg/ ?
>>
>>158908923
there are songs? Are remember music being completely bland, that's why i disabled it right after installation
>>
>>158912947
Taya on the right, Pearl on the left. Sirius and Ashka in the middle.
>>
>>158912218
wheres the cum on her bald head idiot
>>
File: 1433841535782.jpg (5KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
1433841535782.jpg
5KB, 135x135px
>Legendary outfit Contest
>Its an Oldur skin
>Its called Swagur where he's all blinged out with Rings and shit and has a giant clock necklace
>>
>>158915596
you are 12
>>
>>158912947
What is this even
>>
File: 1376690621314.jpg (18KB, 392x372px) Image search: [Google]
1376690621314.jpg
18KB, 392x372px
>>158916364
top quality anime pussy my friend... dont forget your shades, cause these chicas are HOTTT(!) ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR KIDS!
>>
>>158916591
>Serif priviledge
Only in shitty chinese products. They're terrible at using fonts.
>>
File: 20160308222033a0ecmzdge67y15pg.jpg (128KB, 2096x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20160308222033a0ecmzdge67y15pg.jpg
128KB, 2096x1024px
>>
>>158919860
ashka shouldve been stereotypically british like king krule
>>
>>158908923
Weeeow-bwa-bwa-bwaoom *pause* Bu-bu-Wa-Waaam.

Other than that one nothing sticks out.
>>
>>158752307
You're a whining bitch but you're right about the ranking system. It sucks ass because they don't bring mathematicians in to design it, but that's basically every rating/matchmaking system. The problem is that they don't match based on how many people are on either side of your rating, so when you're high rating you play against people below you all day.
>>
>>158765735
You're literally retarded if you don't take the MS and ignite battlerite first every single game.
>>
>>158922650
knockback ten thousand times better than shitty ignite when u face down syndrome nigger with meat or luciewhore, just spam E with 1+2 tier rites
>>
File: momiji.jpg (9KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
momiji.jpg
9KB, 243x207px
This game has some seriously gameplay flaws with the ultimate abilities
they cost 4 energy bars which is a lot, and they tend to be the worst use of energy at all.
Iva can do a lot of damage with her gatling cannon, but it doesn't matter if your enemy knows you're going to be standing in one spot for a good two seconds. Bakko just uses bulwark every time I use it, and it gives other champions opportunities to get big ultimates back

plus, if you're not using your EX abilities then there's a good chance you'll under perform, take damage, and not be able get 4 charges soon enough, at least relative to your opponents. Some heroes have high damage with high mobility on their ultimates, like croak and ashka. These champions suffer nothing to ultimate, but I get fucked over every time as Iva
>>
>>158923207
Ultimates are for the purpose of turning a game around quickly
>>
>>158866967
And they match you against people playing ranked, fucking retarded.
>>
File: 008017.png (120KB, 419x263px) Image search: [Google]
008017.png
120KB, 419x263px
>>158923207
>>
>>158891654
I call people shit every single game because I'm also sub 2k literal shit.
>>
>>158923207
Ultimates are a noob trap, use EX and R all day.
>>
>>158923207
You shouldn't be using your ultimate willy nilly, ideally you should be using your ult to punish people who have blown their defensive cooldowns. You shouldn't be ulting bakko if you think his bulwark is up, for example. Cancel casting your right clicks semi-frequently is a good way to bait people into wasting them.

That said, you definitely should not be overlooking EX abilities, and it is true that they are more useful than ults a lot of the time. Ashka and Croak are two characters where this is especially true, ashka gets a lot of sustain and utility from his EX abilities and Croak's incap -> stun can be used to setup coordinated burst that far surpasses hit ult damage.
>>
File: gameisnotdeadguze.jpg (14KB, 328x83px) Image search: [Google]
gameisnotdeadguze.jpg
14KB, 328x83px
why faggots keep buying this shit game
>>
File: Untitled.png (536KB, 817x845px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
536KB, 817x845px
Fucking finally.
>>
>>158925797
Good job anon, I'm very proud of you senpai.
>>
>>158925797
gay rank
>>
File: c16.jpg (85KB, 604x580px) Image search: [Google]
c16.jpg
85KB, 604x580px
>>158925797
>those horns
fag
>>
File: c17.jpg (72KB, 388x604px) Image search: [Google]
c17.jpg
72KB, 388x604px
>>
>>158924878
This is making me regret playing the game if it's this dead..

and I'm grinding hard to get past gr10 right now
>>
File: c18.jpg (82KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
c18.jpg
82KB, 402x604px
>>158930562
the problem that it's not dead and people keep buying it, so there are no red flags for devs or they are just completely fucked in the head
>>
>>158924878
>>158930676
>people keep buying it
>player numbers get smaller every day
How does this work
>>
>>158930997
they play it for more than 2 hours and can't refund or enjoy it but since MM is shit they wait for more content and patches
>>
>>158930997
it's black magic.
we need segregation back
>>
File: c19.jpg (106KB, 604x419px) Image search: [Google]
c19.jpg
106KB, 604x419px
>>
>>158934641
stop fucking posting
>>
File: c20.jpg (199KB, 811x1395px) Image search: [Google]
c20.jpg
199KB, 811x1395px
>>158934641
>>
nice dead general fuckers
>>
>>158940782
Fuck you, it's Monday morning.
>>
Someone called me the best Ruh Kaan they'd ever played against today
>>
>>158941961
That might not mean as much as you think.
>>
File: EEEEEEWWWWW.gif (876KB, 416x410px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEWWWWW.gif
876KB, 416x410px
>>158927975
>>158930320
>>158930676
>>158934641
>>158935205
>>
>>
File: 1129177649231920413_38454574.jpg (105KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1129177649231920413_38454574.jpg
105KB, 1080x1350px
Question for MLG Lucies: How does Hysteria interact with the aoe panic? Does hitting an enemy with the aoe reduce the cooldown or does it need to be a direct hit?
>>
>>158948371
you can go test this in like 2 seconds
>>
File: battlerite-new-champion-jumong.jpg (36KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
battlerite-new-champion-jumong.jpg
36KB, 720x360px
>>
I don't think anybody is ever going to care about cosmetic items in this game. At least not enough to spend real monies on them. Do we have any numbers on this ?

I guess the game is too active, you don't have a 10 minute laning phase of hitting creeps where you have nothing better to do than look at your swag.

Also even in dota, I think people care a lot more about custom ability animations than the items themselves.
>>
>>158951283
Battlerite players are to intelligent for cosmetics.
>>
>>158951283
I bought 60 chests
>>
>>158951671
I'd buy skins if they werent just recolors.
>>
>>158951283
I sold a bunch of my Dota cosmetics and bought like 20 halloween chests.

In retrospect I should've bought the ultimate fan pack instead. tfw no moose mount
>>
>>158952183
>>158951283
There's people on reddit who've bought 100+ chests already.
>>
http://www.battlecrank.com/battlecrank-expanding-molten-warhound-giveaway/
>New forums going live Nov. 4
>Pre-register for the forums for a chance to win one of 5 lava dogs
wew
>>
>>158954787
nah

molten a shit

the green meme a best
>>
>>158955606
Wouldn't the goblin chariot be the meme mount?
>>
>>158958431
wouldnt ure mum be the meme mount??
>>
>>158958529
wew
>>
GOOD THREAD SO FAR GUYS
I'M GUESSING NOBODY WATCHED THE 3V3 TOURNAMENT
>>
im garbage
who should i play to learn thats fun but not too hard?
>>
>>158961270
Bakko
>>
>>158961270
Jade if you want to do a little of everything.
Bakko if you want to learn melee.
Pearl, Lucie or Oldur if you want to learn support.
>>
>>158961631
>>158961523
cool, ill start with bakko
thanks guys
>>
>>158961270
jew mong
>>
>>158906654
I take the curse on space instead of the cd rection on shield, mainly due to having the 15% damage up. Hitting for 12 damage when curse is up and healing for 6 is some nasty shit and I win most man-up fights. If I get focused, R out and hope my teammate adjusts accordingly in a re-engage.
>>
Any word on what champs are next?
>>
>>158961631
>Bakko
>Melee
Ayy lmao
>>
>>158965629
Kek. They just released 2 and people are already asking for the next ones. Takes a bit longer to design them than in a MOBA.
>>
>>158966334
they're just copying BLC characters. they keep some old abilities, gain some new ones, and change their art design. realistically most of the work is on the visual side; making the models, textures, particle effects, animations, etc

that said no one knows who's next. thorn is a part of poloma's ult, dryad and stalker both have statues in-game. harb and seeker were revealed since late july and between then and now we got oldur, taya, and rook who had no reveal or prior info that they would be coming. so we really can't tell
>>
>>158967178
>they're just copying BLC characters
N-no? Battlerite is a completely n-new title, faggot.
>>
>>158965629
I would rather have legacy blc skins before we get any new heroes 2bh
>>
File: 1442505136595.png (428KB, 646x525px) Image search: [Google]
1442505136595.png
428KB, 646x525px
Am I building lucie right?

>aoe panic (or shield bump if all melee)
>snare on Q clarity potion
>M1 decrease healing and outgoing damage by 10% (or swiftroll if getting focused)
>heal on M1
>70%movement reduction ult
>>
>>158967178
i wish they just copied the old characters

they try really hard to make the new versions of them not as interesting, both visually and gameplay wise
>>
>>158971301
>they try really hard to make the new versions of them not as interesting, both visually and gameplay wise

They just fucked up all over the place when making BR. It's like they forgot that characters need to have weaknesses or be punishable and went and gave all of them iframes on every other move and 47 different escapes and we end up with shit like Jumong who is completely untouchable in the right hands.
>>
>>158960617
nobody watched because it would be fucking boring

wow look at these paid athletes managing(?) cooldowns so exciting. uh oh one got ult and used it to turn the game around quickly. thats some skill
>>
>>158971301
>they try really hard to make the new versions of them not as interesting, both visually and gameplay wise
Nigger, they are more accessible and relatable. :^)
>>
>>158971545
They seem too afraid to make a character around anything other than DPS so we keep getting X melee character but he does X to charge his weapon and he has a Q counter trance

Like I guess they were trying to make it less CC heavy than BLC but that went entirely out the window the second they introduced incaps
>>
>>158971993
They initially planned on balancing around 2v2 which is why all the characters are so homogenous and dumbed down. Someone who can't do everything or doesn't have a gimmick burst setup is useless in 2v2.
>>
>>158971301
yeah i really don't get why they didn't. it would have been easier on them since they wouldn't have to redesign anything besides visuals, the BLC vets are pleased because everything is the same, and the BR newcomers don't know any better so it doesn't matter to them. it feels like they deliberately fucked over every character so that they have less "solo carry" potential, so that there's more emphasis on teamplay at lower levels but honestly that's killing the game (clearly) because everyone thinks their pub teammates are shit and everyone in every competitive game wants to feel like they can win any/every game so long as they're skilled enough

>>158971548
>wow this pro player pressed E at a good time and won a teamfight he's so skilled!
>1m viewers
>wow they clicked mouse1 and got a headshot how insane is that?!?
>450k viewers

you can deconstruct any esport down to simple inputs and timing if you try hard enough
except melee
>>
>>158973194
Idk i think you might be retarded if you cant notice the fundamental difference between your actions in an FPS and a dotagame
>>
>>158971993
All a result of them deciding to balance around 2s, which led them to nerf healing, which led them to overcompensate non-supports with too many escapes/iframes which led to the skewed balance we have now.

In BLC you'd see EVERYTHING getting played. No one gave a fuck about tier lists because the game was balanced amazingly well. Sure there were a couple outliers, but you'd see new comps in every tournament, and when climbing the ladder you'd run into a mixed bag of characters all the way up to Diamond; it wasn't this shit where you see the same 3 champs every game.

BLC failed simply because of timing, not because of its complexity. SLS is working on the incorrect assumption that BLC was too hard and that's why it failed, they are so worried about making a game that is too complex so now we have this shallow, dumbed down version of what could be a great game.
>>
>>158973340
>dotagame

Why are you in this thread?
>>
>>158973507
do i need a reason? you aint my mom.
>>
>play one match of 2s
>win and have fun
>cant be bothered to play another
Mhhh... and queuing standard 3s results in being matched against g10s, at least thats what it feels like.
>>
>>158973561
>being submissive to your mom
>>
>>158973625
queuing standard guarantees youre being matched with complete retards
>>
>>158973625
EVERY problem the game has can be traced back to 2v2 being in the game
>>
>>158973194
>Melee
Wow this gamer spazzed his hands on a GameCube controller for 40 seconds and pressed l art the right time, amazing
>>
>>158973742
i have nothing but thanks and respect for her
>>
File: koopaknowsbest.png (11KB, 404x350px) Image search: [Google]
koopaknowsbest.png
11KB, 404x350px
>>158973340
>one game requires you to point, click, and press buttons
>other game requires you to point, click, and press buttons

???
>>
>>158968659
tfw no one chekkd the lucie build :(
>>
>>158973969
if you can't be dicked to think for yourself for 10 seconds literally every high level player uses a lucie on their team right now go look up some games
>>
>>158973913
Hey man feign ignorance all you want i dnt give a shit
>>
>>158973819
>can be traced back to 2v2 being in the game
Rather, can be traced back to 2v2 being an option to solo queue in. The brackets existence isnt the issue, its the fact that people can choose between solo 2s and 3s.
>>
>>158974168
i haven't watched a single pro game that's why I asked here
>>
>>158974383
if you aren't taking the game that seriously yet then why do you even care pick the rites you want to
>>
>>158974552
d-damn dude...ok sorry
>>
ppl who play 3s are just angry they cant sit back and let the rest of their team do the work in 2s you have no one to blame but yourselves
>>
>>158974168
""""""""""""""high level play""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>158974731
2s is just rotating whack-a-mole picking the current top and the only thing you have to do to win is be slightly better at aiming and don't stand inbetween both enemies it requires zero attention skill or teamwork
>>
>>158974731
no i'm angry because everyone in my skill bracket wants to play 3s as if it's 2s
e.g. my healer runs in front and tries to DPS instead of keeping the actual DPSes healed, and my other DPS jumps into the entire enemy team with no regard to positioning or cooldowns
>>
>>158975016
lol if are so bad you blame continuously losing on the characters the enemy plays. maybe try learning the map up. nah, just run back to your 3v3 safespace where you dont gotta try.

protip: teamwork means more than running behind your teammates when you get scared
>>
Is this game going to be alive when it goes f2p? I'm hesitant on dropping 20 bucks on a game that will die a slow and painful death
>>
>>158975334
2v2 is entirely about picks and it's effortless to win with the right ones, try to keep up my complaint is that it's easy and boring

I could see how someone who has their brain shut down when mindlessly rushing at someone constantly doesn't work would hate 3v3 though
>>
>>158975679
We won't know until we actually get there. I will say, though, that your attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy. People who don't want to play because they're worried about the population don't contribute to the population themselves, which only makes things worse.
>>
>>158975679
You should hesitate spending any more money on yourself, if you catch my meaning.
>>
>>158976260
Afraid I don't
>>
File: deceased.jpg (38KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
deceased.jpg
38KB, 540x438px
>tfw had 57% winrate over 600 or so games without gaining mmr at grade 12.

I know I'm bad, but this matchmaking system is pretty frustrating. I know I've gotten better, but I'm still at the grade where I more or less started out. I slowly climb with 6 points a win with a pretty consistent winrate when I tryhard in solo 2s, only to come crashing down again at -20 per game when I play with friends.

I feel like in any good matchmaking system it should be impossible to have a winrate significantly over 50% over hundreds of games without gaining rating unless you're at the very top levels of skill.

The system doesn't really seem to have any standards at all when it comes to creating fair matches either, some times you'll find a game after searching for 10s, only to find out there is a 3 grade difference between the teams, and get stomped. Shouldn't it at least search for a while longer before settling with a poor match?
>>
>>158978831
>tries to pointboost
>gets mad he can't game the system

lol
>>
>>158975334
Safe space 3s. g12 Battlerite shitters everybody. 2s has always been the counter-pick bracket. The bracket ruled by FOTM without any actual options as soon as players reached the soft cap. It was 2s in BLC, WoW Arena and is now in Battlerite. Its a shit bracket, nothing else to say. I get that you support players want to go mental and spam m1 and thats fine. And I dont have a problem with you claiming that 2s is the the MORE FUN BRACKET either. If thats what you believe then so be it. However, it should be clear to you that 3s is the superior competitive bracket. If you play exclusively for "fun" then youre not playing for competition. And before you go there and say "why not play 5s lul": Because the difference between 2s and 3s is so significant that there is no reason to force any clusterfuck variety by going past that.
>>
>it's just a game man chill :^)

I honestly don't get it.

Why the fuck are you even playing if you're just going to run around like a retard and fuck everything up.
>>
It's fucking agony to see my W/L go in the toilet, even though I'm spreading myself out around the roster.
>>
>>158980331
It's all getting reset. Who cares.
>>
>>158979918
Modern "competitive" gamers. They dont even really know why they play competitive games themselves. Sure as hell not for the competition because they are anything but competitive people. Feels like most of them only play the games because they are the next big thing, have a lot of people playing and got big twitch followings.
>>
>>158978831
>I feel like in any good matchmaking system it should be impossible to have a winrate significantly over 50% over hundreds of games without gaining rating unless you're at the very top levels of skill.

Oddly enough, most of the players at the "top levels of skill" have 70% winrate because they don't actually play against each other all that often. It's a broken system.
>>
File: 1413928054436.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1413928054436.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>Reflecting Jumong's ult with Bakko for the kill
>>
>>158980714
Its almost because you have a bunch of people between 4500-4800 who queue solo, which results in them having lower winrates while the top25 on the ladder NEVER solo. Maybe even top 50+. Hard to tell to be honest, there are only a few that play without being in a stack. MMR is worthless right now. Even staying at g14 while playing solo isnt all that easy if you play a mediocre character.
>>
>>158979232
If theyre fotm they you should play against them enough to know how to deal with them. Like lol if you think balance discrepancy is that big of a factor. youre just another shitter lookin for an excuse for why youre garbage
>>
>>158982989
You have no clue what youre talking about. Why do literal whos like you unironically think that they are in a position to call other people shitters? Do people utilize the Auto Sniper in CS over the AWP because they had enough time to figure out the weak-spots of the AWP? Goddamn fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: 1454900452343.jpg (50KB, 599x442px) Image search: [Google]
1454900452343.jpg
50KB, 599x442px
>mfw you out duel a full HP rook with only 70HP left because Rookplayers are fucking stupid
>>
File: 1466389469142.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1466389469142.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>tfw you almost pull off a spectacular 1v2 as Poloma vs Croak and Jumong, but you fall just short and Jumong kills you with 10 hp remaining
>>
>>158984854
Can't wait for rook to get nerfed
>>
File: stormcaller.png (235KB, 575x228px) Image search: [Google]
stormcaller.png
235KB, 575x228px
>>158967178
Fingers crossed for Storm caller next
>>
>>158992146
guido
>>
>>158973478
There's many reasons BLC failed it came to steam way too late for one and even at release it looked pretty crappy. I like the approach they're taking with BR it looks way more attractive to play and it's also more fun
>>
>doublelift streaming to 6k people
Please revive this dead game
>>
>>158992146
literally who
>>
>>158995451
>playing with shitters for easy wins during placements even though he fucking sucks
Real nice ranked system SLS you fucking cucks.
>>
how to do more damage as bakko?
i always seem to lag behind
>>
>>158981083
It's also pretty shitty that 3s and 2s have the exact same MMR when they have completely different playstyles and skill requirements.

The difference between someone who solo queues for 3s and someone who duo queues 2s is staggering.
>>
>>158999758
c cancel your q if you stun a melee person with it
>>
File: 45675856.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
45675856.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Can someone put jumong's outfit on it? I really need it and I don't know how to draw
>>
>>158923207
Some characters you should never ever ult with like croak and iva. Not only are their ults bad, you should never even get enough energy to use them. Some are good and you should be using them occasionally like taya and freya. Most of them fall under the bad category though.
>>
some lithuanian fuck is selling a bunch of the demonic horse mounts for $3 on ebay if any of you fags want one.
Seems legit as far as I can tell
>>
File: c21.jpg (45KB, 367x604px) Image search: [Google]
c21.jpg
45KB, 367x604px
>general is pretty much dead
>most of the posts are from BLC niggers still jerking off on their dead game
welp
>>
>>159011271
t. lithuanian fuck
>>
>>159011490
Nope I'm the american fuck who made 30 razer mount keys :^)
>>
you guys ever have problems with harb's ex space?
20% of the time I end up doing regular space instead even with full meter.
>>
>>159012572
yes it's hard to decide what you wanna use, since now it gives you invuln.
Probably would be better with br for 2 charges
>>
>>159012815
no i mean i press shift+space but the regular version comes out. never had this happen with any other ex move
>>
>>159012914
Try to use 1,2 for EXes
>>
>>159005023
Iva ulty has it's uses but yeah croak ulty is absolute, unadulterated garbage
>>
>>159013545
But Teldo uses it and sometimes it wins games for him at 5k
Maybe you need to gitgud
>>
>>159013671
Yeah he uses it for mobility and only immediately when he gets a full bar that's how shit the ulty is
>>
>>159013803
i saw him using it in 1v2 clutches pretty good
it can't be for mobility, since it has such a long cast time
>>
These types of shitposts can contribute to the community in some way? I took some time editing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YvG7jcrxfk
>>
>>159017956
I'd watch more.
>>
>>159017956
It's better than other low grade videos "lol look how we are both shitters" with edits, but still it's low grade video
nice winrate btw :^)
>>
>>159017956
It "IN his natural habitat."
>>
File: marcinPoloma.jpg (241KB, 1024x1569px) Image search: [Google]
marcinPoloma.jpg
241KB, 1024x1569px
>>
>>159027818
>no cute belly
ruined
>>
>>159031224
I can't help it Poloma wears a giant poncho-hoodie.
>>
File: polma.jpg (123KB, 782x688px) Image search: [Google]
polma.jpg
123KB, 782x688px
>>159031273
So what
>>
Just bought the fan pack. Did I get cucked?
>>
>>159031531
Mildly. You got a couple exclusive mounts, a fancy icon, and a permanent 10% XP booster for you and everyone you ever play with.
>>
>>159031531
probably yes, if you don't live in Ru or just have a lot of money
>>
>>158731061
>2v2's exists just to pander to the "lul bro lets play bro" crowd and the "i'll support you oniichan, fuck my boypucci!" crowd

disgusting.
>>
>>159032817
imagine being this mad at a game mode that you arent forced tom play
>>
>>159031531
Sort of yeah. Maybe they'll add something to make it worth it someday though
And maybe the rewards for leveling characters will be good once they add more progression
>>
So is it just /brg/ that thinks the game should be balanced and pushed around 3v3, or is that a more widespread thing?
>>
>>159032984
>not forced
>3v3 queue is empty

really makes you think
>>
>>159033009
It's a logical conclusion after playing the game
>>
>>159033009
Everyone who played BLC or is at a high competitive level of play prefers 3v3. Everyone in the alpha testing discord is pushing SLS towards 3v3 as much as possible.

SLS wanted to make this game about 2v2 because they thought BLC failed because it was too hard and they wanted to make a way easier game. They started to reconsider after serious pushback from the competitive community and they generally don't know what they're doing anymore.

The only players that prefer 2v2 are people who don't play 3v3 at all and just want to grind rating in duo queue where they primarily get matched up against 2 solo players worse than them.
>>
File: 1406784931125.jpg (53KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
1406784931125.jpg
53KB, 800x441px
>>159017956
This is just a testement to how retarded Sirius is tho
Keep making them
>>
>>159033879
This points back to >>158808107.
>>
File: trump come on now.png (278KB, 389x469px) Image search: [Google]
trump come on now.png
278KB, 389x469px
>it's a we're losing 0-2 but we won't go afk in the 3rd round episode
>>
>>159033995
that's what astro was too just runs around in circles constantly and lives the longest so he thinks he's being useful when he didn't heal anyone and did no damage
>>
>>159034023
3-2 reverse sweeps happen all the fucking time, dumb trump poster.
>>
>>159034023
go back to league of legends dude
>>
>>159034112
and Jeb! will be president
>>
>>159034138
>the reddit comeback to any kind of flaming

wew lad
>>
>>159034221
how are you going to defend league of legends and then call someone else reddit? do you think at all before you post?
>>
>>159033653
>they generally don't know what they're doing anymore.
Welp
>>
>>159034629
who defended league of legends?
>>
>>159034880
you when you came here thinking this game was league of legends and got mad when you were immediately identified as a league player
>>
>>159035009
these are projection levels that shouldn't even be possible. ill go back to "league of legends" now
>>
>>159034023
theres really no reason to afk when you're losing unless you're a giant pussy bitch
>>
>>159017956
Did this nigga say "on" his natural habitat
>>
>>159035679
This. Comebacks happen all the time, especially since you're getting more battlerites to augment your kit.
>>
Who wins the Croak vs Ruh Khaan matchup?
I feel like frog man can out ebin Khaan
>>
>>159042093
You can if you back off durign counters and don't get baited into his ult.
>>
>>159042169
Khaans ult is so shit.
Why would you ever use it?
>>
File: 1477555823720.jpg (52KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1477555823720.jpg
52KB, 711x620px
>When your teammates are faggots and abandon after losing the first round
>>
File: fklkjwwww.jpg (11KB, 241x116px) Image search: [Google]
fklkjwwww.jpg
11KB, 241x116px
>>
>>159042583
A guy I queued into yest. said "if we lose first round I afk" and then said "ez" after I carried him so I let him die the subsequent round and gave the other team the win
>>
>>159042417
>>159042583
I do that if I feel like my team did little and his score is obnoxiously low. If he did well and we lost I'd keep playing.
>>
>>159043774
You're still a retarded faggot. You're passing up an opportunity to practice playing with a huge disadvantage and instead you decide to throw a whiny fit. Completely babyzone.
>>
>>159043898
Why the hell would I want to do that? Also you're the one whining, I don't say anything and I just leave.
>>
File: 1476586099423.jpg (32KB, 540x327px) Image search: [Google]
1476586099423.jpg
32KB, 540x327px
>>159042583
>>159043774
The only time i ever quit is when a faggot tries to shotcall for me when i made one bad play while he has sub 200 damage every round
>>
When are we getting more lore? Where even is the lore, if any?
>>
>>159044014
Is there no limit to how stupid you can be? Do you think you'll ever be outplayed? If you think you're that much better than your teammates then how often do you think they'll be outplayed compared to you, especially if you think you deserve to be at a higher ranking? Do you think you won't ever need to 1v2 even if your teammate is competent? Why are you even playing this game?
>>
>>159044234
Where was it in BLC?
>>
>>159017956

>>159018679
>>159019602

Didn't know these were a thing

>>159021090
>>159035190

Thanks, already fixed

>>159033879

Right-click spam to win!
Thank you for the replies, didn't really expected this.
>>
File: 1393425087254.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1393425087254.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>159044014
>I can't carry these guys
>that's because you aren't better then them
>lol whine more (RQs)
>>
>>159035190

>>159044503 was meant to >>159036785

My bad
>>
>>159044503
Hi
>>159044503
What
>>159044503
Are
>>159044503
You
>>159044503
Doing
>>159044786
Stop
>>159044786
Ok?
>>159044786
Thanks
>>
>can't get a support on my team unless I play it

why do you faggots hate support so much
>>
>>159047921
Does Bakko count?
>>
>>159047921
lol if even around there just going side to down
>>
Are there really no more razer mounts?

BAKA razer cucks I just bought the game
>>
File: CLQ.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CLQ.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>159042583
>>159043774
>>159044227
>>159044719
You guys won't get better if you don't play losing games. And if you're having a bad teammate, there's lots of ways to get them to cooperate better.
:Let's say you get aggressive while they retreat and run away.
Instead of "why didn't you follow me you stupid faggot?" you should reply with, "hey I went in when you retreated. Do you want to play passive and try to make them eat damage?"

or maybe, "we weren't focusing one of them. Which one do you want to focus?" this gives your teammate(s) a way to not feel like they're under attack from both you and the enemy.
It promotes cooperation and a positive mental attitude.

And yes, you have to play out the roflstomp matches. You don't get better by shitting on new players who picked jade, losing matches is a great opportunity to see what you're doing wrong and how to fix it.
I learned that I have to wait for the enemy to blow their mobility spells before I try to do anything too aggressive. Same thing with using my ultimate for any champion,
it's pointless to ult if they'll just jump away

You won't get better if you act like a stupid faggot who doesn't try to win hard games and flame bad teammates
>>
File: DIDN'T READ LOL.webm (613KB, 958x848px) Image search: [Google]
DIDN'T READ LOL.webm
613KB, 958x848px
>>159049159
>>
File: 1407703209751.jpg (98KB, 506x600px) Image search: [Google]
1407703209751.jpg
98KB, 506x600px
>>159047921
I honestly feel like some combos are gimped crazy hard without a support somewhere in it

Iva/Bakko seems like it's going to have a really hard time against Lucie/Shifu-Rook because you're never going to get enough damage to stick. Unless you're pressuring the Lucie hard enough to kill her while managing to constantly CC the melee, it's not going to take much to just get outsustained and find yourself losing after a single whiffed ability.

Whereas with a support you can constantly reset the fight, your health pools, and use the healing to farm energy in exchange for taking damage

Yeah I get that double comps work, but most of them require either coordination you're not going to expect in a lot of pick up groups or you get champs that aren't going to be able to do permanent damage easily, like Taya/Iva
>>
>>159050108
not him but
focusing on 3s is a way
>>
File: kagu_jin.png (11KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
kagu_jin.png
11KB, 800x500px
>>159049159
>Which one do you want to focus?
>>
>>159049159
focus healer
>>
File: 1475162002763.gif (395KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1475162002763.gif
395KB, 200x150px
>>159049159
>"would you like to peel the focus for me"
>>
File: 1473119879518.jpg (159KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
1473119879518.jpg
159KB, 1100x618px
>>159050594
FOCUS 3'S
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (4KB, 255x75px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
4KB, 255x75px
>>159051564
>>159051082
>>159050968
>>159049943
be as snarky as you want, but you're not going to get better, and you'll have unpleasant games where you just lose.

your choice.
>>
>>159052424
people are making fun of you for saying the f-word and exposing yourself as a shitter nobody cares about your self-help book mad idiots will continue to be mad idiots regardless and your post is pointless
>>
>>159052664
you'll lose. stay bad and plateau
>>
>>159052724
I'd be more worried about yourself dude
>>
>>159052424
What's the meme behind molyneux?
>>
>>159052894
I know I'm not good now, but you're going to STAY bad. there's a difference between a noob trying to get better, and a pussy-whipped beta male who leaves games
>>
File: this is not a pipe.jpg (17KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
this is not a pipe.jpg
17KB, 720x533px
>>159052923
youtube philosopher who goto comeback is NOT AN ARGUMENT when people use fallacies
>>
>>159052923
you just read it m8
>>
>>159052969
you have no idea what you're saying at this point

I was one of the original posts making fun of someone for giving up when they weren't winning

people are making fun of you for not knowing that "focusing" people isn't how this game works

next time lurk longer before posting thanks
>>
@159053401

Leaver beta mes don't get to talk shit. You're not even gonna get a (you)
>>
File: Akame From Akame ga Kill.jpg (64KB, 1360x767px) Image search: [Google]
Akame From Akame ga Kill.jpg
64KB, 1360x767px
>>159017956

Holy fuck dude. Use self cast for all those healz.
>>
>>159053139
You forgot that he's an alt-right white supremacist.
>>
>>158731061
game seems fun, there's any targeted skills/autoattak or is all manually aimed?

what are battlecoins for?
>>
>>159056362
Essentially everything in the game is aimed, nothing really automatically connects with your target, it's very different from something like WoW arena in that respect

You buy chests with them which give you cosmetic items. For f2p plebs when the game releases, they'll be used to buy champions, but if you bought EA you get every champ forever
>>
>>159056362
some things are targeted like certain defensive skills you can use on teammates everything that hits an enemy is a skillshot of some kind

battlecoins currently only buy cosmetic chests but they might do more later
>>
>>159056553

Are you certain that gold will be used to buy champions? Has that been confirmed yet?
>>
>>159057240
I'm pretty sure it says it in game when you hover over your gold
>>
>>159057240
I highly doubt that they will make you buy champions with green tokens. You can neither buy nor farm those. Getting them is pure "luck".
>>
>>159057240
We don't know the exact specifics of how champions will be acquired when the game goes F2P. All that's known for certain is that if you buy the game right now as a founder before the F2P launch, you are guaranteed all champions for the lifetime of the game. The devs also warn that this offer will not be available after the launch, so it's one of those "get it now or miss it forever" deals.

>>159057496
Green tokens are gained when you receive duplicate items in chests. They can only be spent on other cosmetics.
>>
>>159057934
>The devs also warn that this offer will not be available after the launch, so it's one of those "get it now or miss it forever" deals.

Everywhere I've seen they've waffled on giving a definitive answer to the concept of a "founder's pack" going away. Did they post it somewhere that I missed?
>>
>>159057934
>Green tokens are gained when you receive duplicate items in chests. They can only be spent on other cosmetics.
No shit genius. The point is that the guy was wondering if we will be able to buy champions with gold coins. We sure as hell wont be able to buy them with tokens because gaining them is completely "luck" based and I highly doubt that character will be b2p only. So that leaves gold coins or (which would be completely pointless) another currency.
>>
>>159058135
To clarify, I don't mean the ultimate fan pack, I mean something like Smite offers to get every champ forever post launch.
>>
>>159058135
It's mentioned right in the early access blurb. If they're changing their stance on it, I haven't heard about it.
>>
>>159058268
Buying into the game now in early access basically IS the founder's pack. You get the Founder title and icon, access to the game now, and (most importantly) all champs for life.
>>
>>159058135
The devs are waffling on everything right now, technically they could just up the price to $25 or $30 and it's still an offer that isn't available anymore.
>>
got a legenday wep and a skin for croak my first 2 chests, does this mean i have to main him?
>>
>find myself learning the most when getting shit on
this must be what its like to get better
>>
>>159061813
hes rly good in 2s
>>
what the hell do i do against rook as bakko?
>>
>>159064238
Bulwark his charge/ground slam.
Goomba stomp his head when he counters.
Chop him down.
>>
how to beat freya as croak?
>>
>>159064708
double m2 rite
spam m2
run
>>
File: jumong feels.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jumong feels.png
178KB, 500x500px
>Travelling, no internet
>Didn't got the razer mount
>Someone in subreddit giving out 6 keys
>Add him on skype
>"Interested in buying the razer mount"
>allofmywat.png
>"but muh gib out on leddit"
>"I can't actually say that on reddit"
>"Isn't that a little misleading"
Actually is misleading as fuck
>Asking for 20$ on paypal or steam gift
>Being this much of a jew with a mount that was free 2 days ago
>Tfw you will never get cool green mount for free because jewish brazilians get more codes than they should
>>
>>159065991
Scalpers are ruthless, man.
>>
>>159066269
Scalpers are just hidden merchants, anon.
No one is actually buying for 20$ that mount this year.

Can I report this so he gets b& there?
>>
File: sendhelp.png (232KB, 451x407px) Image search: [Google]
sendhelp.png
232KB, 451x407px
>>159064510
>bulwark his ground slam

that doesn't work and hasn't since rework
>>
>>159064708
same as all other melee
don't fight them honestly and only engage when you can burst them for free damage, kite the rest of the time
>>
File: 1477801446369.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1477801446369.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
I want to cum on Poloma's belly spiral.
>>
File: 1459721772090.png (762KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459721772090.png
762KB, 1000x1000px
I got the razer mount before I even planned on buying the game, just in case.
>>
As if people have enough beef with Razer.
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1478026114057.jpg
>>
File: PuDZeANZLtc-600x769.jpg (50KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
PuDZeANZLtc-600x769.jpg
50KB, 600x769px
>>
>>159076885
gay
>>
>>159077716
What's gay about that?
>>
When is the halloween thing ending?
>>
>play standard
>the team with more retards with 10 games loses

>play ranked
>get a bunch of games against standard playing people and get 2 points while risking losing 30

haha fun game
>>
>>159043453
merlock stop posting
>>
What should I be taking for Lucie's rites? Everyone says she's OP as shit, but I don't see it.
>>
>>159049159
P M A
M
A
>>
File: swuDZb3[1].png (100KB, 362x756px) Image search: [Google]
swuDZb3[1].png
100KB, 362x756px
This is just depressing to look at.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 395x215px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 395x215px
>>159089584
git gud
>>
>>158731061
So when is ranked getting fixed again? its really not fair i lose -21 points vs. two g13's when my teammate is only g10 -.-
>>
>>159042417
It does silly amounts of damage if you get to properly claw at someone
>>
File: 1404774379922.jpg (87KB, 532x528px) Image search: [Google]
1404774379922.jpg
87KB, 532x528px
>>159090153
>he hit G3 and stopped playing ranked

>>159091508
when you stop emoting in a general
>>
Why did they change croak's weapons? I remember one of them having a red cloth wrapped around the blades but I can't find it now
>>
what battlerites do i pick for rook.
i went Giant, Frenzy, Madness, and Pummel Rush and got called a retard.
>>
you can tell the game is dead when you have an almost 4 day old thread for it
>>
>>159097984
raging bull
crag
crumble
pummel rush
>>
Man, I fucking hate MOBAs and shit, but this game is grabbing me hard.

Paloma, Sirius, and Oldur are my current favorites. I want to git gud with Pearl.
>>
>>159099920
Think of it like a twin-stick shooter more than a MOBA-esque game.
>>
File: zimbabwe.jpg (47KB, 960x345px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.jpg
47KB, 960x345px
>Oldur's dumbass time puns
>>
File: 1375778821844.png (9KB, 428x484px) Image search: [Google]
1375778821844.png
9KB, 428x484px
>>159104309
>Now I've got sand in my fur.
What the fuck were you expecting?
>>
File: 84GDMVQ.png (411KB, 459x590px) Image search: [Google]
84GDMVQ.png
411KB, 459x590px
>hey guys got this cool limited razer mount that was for free 2 days ago, wanna one for $40???? just 32 codes left XD!!!!!
>>
>>159104740
lmao just wait for new codes also i heard they are just gonna let u be able to get it from chests
>>
>>159105919
they said it bout red warhound and demonic steed
>>
proast
>>
>>159098132
not every general is going to be league of legends anon
>>
>only 30 people can give feedback on balance to devs and know when the patch will hit are those who got lucky to get invited in Testing group
why is this allowed
>>
File: siriuss.png (2MB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
siriuss.png
2MB, 1600x1071px
>>
File: poloma3.jpg (659KB, 1147x1250px) Image search: [Google]
poloma3.jpg
659KB, 1147x1250px
>>159027818
>>159031224
>>
>>159109940
cause game sucks idiot
>>
File: 1475772013718.png (153KB, 661x780px) Image search: [Google]
1475772013718.png
153KB, 661x780px
>>159097118
Halloween update changed some weapon skins around, Croak got quite a few to his old stuff

Probably changed then

>>159110252
Thanks for your contribution friend :^)
>>
File: aalkjw.jpg (102KB, 815x667px) Image search: [Google]
aalkjw.jpg
102KB, 815x667px
>>159112517
>>
Do you guys know of any other games that use the same control scheme and camera angle as BR?
>>
Finlev don't post here ever again you stupid niggerfaggot
>>
>>159117890
cy@
>>
File: 4345.jpg (213KB, 1536x1089px) Image search: [Google]
4345.jpg
213KB, 1536x1089px
>5 unranked games in a row people with less than 10 games total on my team
>>
>>158992146
dear god please no, at least make it thorn or maybe stalker
>>
>>159119743
Who cares, it's unranked. Fuck off.
>>
>>159127272
t. human trash
>>
>>159116165
BLC
>>
>>159116165
stick arena
>>
Whats your favorite hero and why?

I cant choose between Lucie and Sirius.
>>
>>159129608
Bakko, Lucie, Sirius, Rook, Oldur
>>
>>159129608
For range, I like Jade just because of the options available to me, the damage she can do, and how slippery she can be. Also, I unboxed her white legendary guns in my very first silver chest when I bought the game, so I'm mildly biased.
For melee, it's hard to go wrong with Bakko. The axe throw is surprising damage, he can stuff projectiles, and he has at least two different ways to close the gap (three if you count ult).
I haven't decided on a favorite support yet.

Of course, I'm trying to learn literally everyone, and I'm not a very picky person in general.
>>
>>158809010
Sirius does look just like his concept art there. He's just not as lean and doesn't have visible pupils in game.
>>
>>159129608
ashka bakko and taya
oldur is really fun on support too
>>
>>159129608
Jumong. He's like the best parts of ezreal and vayne combined, with a bit of cait's faggot traps on the side.

Ashka is a close second.
>>
>>159130275
How the hell do you play Jumong? I tried to grind him out, but I did miserably with him. I didn't feel as slippery as I liked, having to stand still while shooting makes me vulnerable, it's hard to connect with the bear trap, and getting pressured isn't fun.
>>
>>159131762
twitch tv joltzie
>>
How do I build Oldur?
>>
File: poloma2.jpg (515KB, 2061x2856px) Image search: [Google]
poloma2.jpg
515KB, 2061x2856px
>leveling up this bitch
>pure suffering
it's probably the shittiest champ to play for me
>>
>>159133595
What I typically use:

Sand Tomb (Root on E)
Renew (M2 applies additional delayed heal)
Rewind (M2 improves target's cooldowns by 6%)
Dehydration (Sands of Time cuts damage/healing output by 10%)
Doesn't matter, usually Reversal (Ult restores 50% of health lost in the last 2s)
>>
>>159133595
against jade or double ranged u should always pick tier1 talent for bubble after space
>>
>>159134812
Poloma is god tier though, I love her. What's your problem with her?
>>
File: Red Head with a cup.jpg (63KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Red Head with a cup.jpg
63KB, 640x960px
We got a teaser boys!

https://twitter.com/Battlerite/status/793826273873256448
>>
File: 1411321341623.gif (49KB, 69x120px) Image search: [Google]
1411321341623.gif
49KB, 69x120px
>>159136341
>https://twitter.com/Battlerite/status/793826273873256448
STORM CALLER CONFIRMEDD REVV UP THOSE HYPE ENGINES BOYS
>>
>>159136341
>>159136556
For those who weren't here for BLC, how did Storm Caller play?
>>
>>159136867
Pretty much like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1TTN-Ev2KI with a side dose of storm spirit's zip zap
>>
>>159136258
boring as fuck to play for me
>>
File: 1385869418764.gif (284KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1385869418764.gif
284KB, 800x450px
>>159136341
>10/11/16

it's already november
>>
>>159137869
Kizu2 when
>>
File: 3345455.jpg (33KB, 363x336px) Image search: [Google]
3345455.jpg
33KB, 363x336px
stop talking to joltz
>>
>>159136867
he was a ranged with a really short effective range but did lots of damage pretty unremarkable

storm caller would be an odd choice for an early returner because he wasn't very popular and was added very late in the game's lifespan
>>
>>159136556
>>159139513

yeah i hope it's not, at least not this early. though i don't think it's actually a new character, not this soon.
>>
File: killme.png (13KB, 746x70px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
13KB, 746x70px
>>159129608
I like Varesh even though he is suffering to play

Stylistically I think he's really cool.
>>
Did anyone here get banned coz of reports?
>>
>>159143805
report button is a placebo anon

there's literally some guy named niggerfeast that afks and rages in games and he's still around

>>159140003
i dunno, games like this tend to port over quite a few champs early on in their life cycle and then slow down later. look at league, they used to pump out a champ every 2-4 weeks before the game became well established and they could slow down

i keep thinking we're going to hear more from the devs, but they're apparently only talking to their speshul testing focus group
>>
>>159143805
None that I've seen yet. If thread knowledge is any indication, the report button is a placebo.
>>
f2p when
>>
>>159144681
some dude in this general complained about being banned before the patch
he had like "gasthekikes" nick or some shit like that
>>
>>159144670
>>159144681
One anon from russian chan got banned.
Also, I found this.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/504370/discussions/0/305510202679345878/
>>
>>159144670
what i mean is it's weird they would port stormcaller so soon, when there are other characters who are more anticipated (thorn, BP, reaver, warden) but i guess it's up to SLS's discretion. especially so quickly after ruh kaan and jumong were added, though i'm not complaining if this is actually is a character announcement

and the testing group doesn't know either
>>
>>159145305
If Metal Warden gets announced I will personally contact Nintendo's legal team and have the game shut down.
>>
>>159144756
Next year.
>>
>>159145305
could be that they don't want to release all of the anticipated champs early to stretch out their spikes in activity leading up to f2p

as an example, iva is a neat champ, but she'd never draw the same numbers as someone like jumong

dunno, i'm probably reaching here

>>159145607
you've been posting this in threads for a long time anon

i don't think they're likely to find a conflict of IP unless SLS makes her blatantly over the top

heroes of the storm has a skin that's intended to look like Samus alongside with the same weaponry design (though she's a support) and it's not like Nintendo's gone after Blizzard
>>
File: champion pickers.png (197KB, 936x436px) Image search: [Google]
champion pickers.png
197KB, 936x436px
Why are Bakko players always the ones to assfuck me and my team?
>>
>>159137869
They're from Europe, so the month and day is reversed.

November 10th
>>
File: 1470835105051.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470835105051.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>159146801
>month and day is reversed
>reversed
>>
Lucie is so shit in 3v3, i keep getting fucked, what do
>>
>>159145607
nintendo would only notice if they keep the visual theme of an arm cannon with huge shoulder pads.
hell if they reskinned morphball and altered the look sls would be in more danger of capcom sueing for copying mega man
>>
Is this game about the 2v2 of 3v3?
>>
>>159146919
>X is so shit in 3v3, i keep getting fucked, what do

fix your positioning
>>
>>159147529
SLS is initially trying to balance around 2v2, but everyone else wants 3v3.
>>
>>159148049
Okay, you're right.
>>
>>159146686
>usually decent
>pearl
>retarded
>varesh
????????????????
>>
File: qX4B4Ev.jpg (200KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
qX4B4Ev.jpg
200KB, 550x733px
am i a complete shitter for taking double rush + berserk on rush on Rook?

i just cant play him with the stun once i got used to the sticking power with double space

grade 12
>>
File: Wot.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
Wot.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>159146686

Nothing about this list makes sense to me.
>>
>>159150081
I could say the same thing about your entire life.
>>
>>159129608
Lucie because of her penis
>>
File: d0d23ab00d.jpg (458KB, 1169x716px) Image search: [Google]
d0d23ab00d.jpg
458KB, 1169x716px
>>
>>159143805
I've had at least 5 people say they were going to report me and talked shit almost every game I've played and nothing has happened.
>>
>>159151939
good thing it looks like shit else i'd be steamed about missing it
>>
>>159151939
>Gotta be up at real nigga hours for round 2 of the Razer mount
Good thing I already got mine.
>>
File: 34effg.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
34effg.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>all american streamers are annoying cunts
not a surprise
>>
I like battle granny, spooky scythe man, and sandy time goat

Are these ok choices for ranked?
>>
>>159154251
nobody plays iva
but she is ok I think
you can main any hero
except poloma and jumong
>>
>>159136556
Nah man, stormcaller didn't have a spooky eye on his book.
I'm willing to bet its blood priest next.
>>
>>159155129
blood priest would make a lot more sense

I'm sure he'll be gutted but if he's even 1/2 of what he used to be everyone will endlessly complain about him
>>
File: 1475207676782.jpg (539KB, 700x5628px) Image search: [Google]
1475207676782.jpg
539KB, 700x5628px
>>159155129
>>159155780
You have to consider everyone's Battlerite makeover, though. It could honestly be anyone.
>>
>>159151939
>at real nigga hours
Fuck man I have shit to do in the morning
>>
File: ain't touching that shit.jpg (94KB, 440x521px) Image search: [Google]
ain't touching that shit.jpg
94KB, 440x521px
>>159151939
>PST
Fuck man
Someone translate this to normal time like the normal world use
What is it in UTC?
>>
File: battlerite.png (179KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
battlerite.png
179KB, 600x511px
>played matches vs ai to learn game
>start at 500 mmr
>climb to 2k
>now get +6 per win
>>
>>159159857
UTC is 7 hours ahead of PDT (8 hours if it weren't daylight savings).
>>
>>159159981
enjoy the grind :^)
>>
File: 1472876997656.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472876997656.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>159160316
>>
File: Elfs aren't smart.png (25KB, 182x190px) Image search: [Google]
Elfs aren't smart.png
25KB, 182x190px
>>159160316
>8am on a friday in Denmark
Fuck man
I have to go to Uni that day too
How fast do we think they are gonna go?
>>
>>159155881
man, blc had some corny names
>>
>>159160875
6-8 hours
>>
>>159160875
If the first round was any indication, several hours at the most. Since there's such high anticipation and demand, it'll most likely be even faster.
>>
File: 1395587989675.gif (383KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
1395587989675.gif
383KB, 370x480px
>>159160814
Nigger fuck you
Amarica has like 4 timezones
How the fuck am i suppose to know which is which
>>
>>159155780
>new EX M1 which lifesteals to help mitigate M2 self-dmg :^)
>can't recast space if it hits an enemy
>terror is now a projectile, only spellblocks into fear
>insects only snares now, EX knockbacks and blinds
>blood shield is the exact same as lucie/pearl/varesh shield, no lifesteal or dmg reflect

i know that this will be what nu-blood priest is like
and i hate it
>>
>>159161207
5 if you count Alaska
6 if you count Hawaii
>>
Is the shield build or the hammer build better on freya?
>>
>>159162046
full hammer build = full retard
you can choose tier 1 rite for hammers instead of jump one
others:
2-2-3
no exceptions
>>
>>159151939
midnight on friday or midnight the day before friday that can be counted friday?
it's so ambiguous
>>
File: Git Gud.jpg (27KB, 780x312px) Image search: [Google]
Git Gud.jpg
27KB, 780x312px
New thread
>>159163147

>>159163147

>>159163147
>>
File: 1469117054115.jpg (28KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1469117054115.jpg
28KB, 313x334px
>>159163236
>30 posts early in a slow moving general
>>
>>159164406
cum on tayas bald head
>>
>>159166413
No
>>
>every time i start the game i have to select 3's
fucking disgusting
>>
>>159173851
>everytime I go to a chest and come back i get defaulted to standard
fucking awful
>>
File: 12736256234.jpg (70KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
12736256234.jpg
70KB, 500x282px
>win 10 games
>lose 2
>- 5MMR total
>>
is this game good?
>>
>>159151939
>mfw gonna make 30 more codes
Thread posts: 724
Thread images: 146

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.