[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/svg/ Shadowverse General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 810
Thread images: 146

File: cb17a10339605ded85542969e1d8cfd6.jpg (715KB, 800x1046px) Image search: [Google]
cb17a10339605ded85542969e1d8cfd6.jpg
715KB, 800x1046px
Midrange Body Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: http://www.strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, you currently have to use an Android emulator such as Leapdroid (recommended), Memu, Nox or Bluestacks.
If the emulator gets stuck on Urias' stage in story mode, you might need to enable Virtualization in your bios (Google it).
Or just simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
https://shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
https://shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread: >>158685989
>>
How do I build a good take two deck?
>>
>>158702097
Don't pick you know you won't drop.
>>
First for Forte
>>
>>158702097
Mind your curve
Try to pick the best overall cards: if you have a pair of two solid cards and one pair of a really good card but a really shit card, pick the one with two good cards instead.
Learn which cards are the best for each class
>>
daily reminder to ignore the tripfag
>>
Why does Dragoncraft have no good 5/6 drops?
>>
File: 20161028184917_1.jpg (634KB, 1879x1057px)
20161028184917_1.jpg
634KB, 1879x1057px
Thanks to the anon who showed me a build last thread. Only needed to clear a bit more vial stuff to finish it with what I had.
Hopefully I wasn't totally bamboozled.
>>
File: idk.jpg (1MB, 1777x1639px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
1MB, 1777x1639px
Should I keep or reroll?
>>
File: d21bb6819b[1].jpg (369KB, 1256x492px) Image search: [Google]
d21bb6819b[1].jpg
369KB, 1256x492px
Anything I can safely liquefy that isn't used in any decks?
>>
File: legos.png (3MB, 1848x676px)
legos.png
3MB, 1848x676px
post legos
>>
>>158702097
Use card rankings. A lot of people recommend your first 15 picks try to make a core, the next 15 try to supplement, reinforce, and get good value picks.

Most importantly, practice. Take good trades when you can, try to make a nice curve deck, early minions are great in draft so 1s, 2s, and slightly less so 3s are good to see! If you have one INCREDIBLE OMG card and one absolutely dogshit card and the otherside is two slightly above average cards, take the second. Value consistency. Play for advantage and advancing your game state. Know class cards, important turns for classes.
>>
File: 1457236899115.jpg (549KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1457236899115.jpg
549KB, 1200x877px
>what is tempo?
>what is card advantage?
>what is control? midrange?
>what is...?

From Next Level Magic from Patrick Chapin "The Innovator"

Google his name if you don't know him, the guy knows his shit and is in the Magic Hall of Fame

>THE STAGES OF THE GAME
In a game of Magic, there are basically three stages of play that your strategy is operating at. Keep in mind, this is with regards to you or your opponent, but the two of you are not necessarily going to be at the same stage at the same time. Your stage is independent of theirs.

>STAGE 1
Stage 1 is the early game.
Your Minimum Game Threshold is the level at which your deck can operate on a basic level. For instance, many aggro decks only need three lands to be able to cast most of their spells.

>STAGE 2
Stage 2, or the mid-game, is essentially the most strategically relevant part of the game—and the one where the most relevant mistakes are generally made. Stage 2 is when players have the opportunity to play most or all of their spells, but the battles being fought are still relevant.
The mid-game is where the little battles are fought. These little battles are where percentage points are won and lost, setting players up with the best chance of either reaching a successful end game or ending the game before it comes to that.

>STAGE 3
A control deck, often seeks to win during the end game, or Stage 3; it wants to merely survive the early game in order to get to the point where they can play an appropriate Semi-Soft Lock.
a Semi-Soft Lock is an easy-to-reach set of conditions (which can be as simple as casting a single important spell) that will give you such an advantage that you will usually win most of your games when that condition is met.
A defining aspect of Stage 3 play is that very few of your opponent's cards matter, since they are severely limited in the ways that they can actually meaningful affect the board.

CONT.
>>
>>158702241
Don't know if is soo bad but 2 angelic barrage + 3 demonic storm is too much
>>
>>158702220
>No good 6 drops
Uhhhh
>>
>>158702295
Are there any classes that do better in arena format? Like I'm able to pick between havencraft, swordcraft and runecraft right now
>>
>>158702305
shut the FUCK up
>>
Is it me or does Rain Devil's evolved art show her bare nipples?
>>
How the fuck is havencraft balanced? I literally can only win if i pull the absolute best cards from my ass possible and it's still down to the wire.
>>
>>158702378

Okay, you're right, it has Forte and Dragonguard for 6 drops.

But the 5 drop slot is just pitiful.
>>
File: 1457237526508.jpg (108KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
1457237526508.jpg
108KB, 700x450px
>>158702305
CONT.

>THE 5 BASIC ARCHETYPES

>CONTROL/PERMISSION
Control strategies generally seek to survive Stage 1, begin building advantages in Stage 2, and eventually reach a Stage 3 end game that will win the game for them. While these strategies tend to be somewhat reactive and tend to employ more powerful cards than many other strategies, they can typically be divided into “those with permission” and “those without permission.”
In general, most Permission-based Control decks rely on a good deal of card drawing to compliment either a boatload of Counterspells, or a token amount of permission and a nice selection of defensive control cards appropriate to a given format.

>LOCK DECKS
Lock decks are a particular brand of Control deck that heavily crosses over into the combo realm at times. The idea here is to create a game state where the opponent can no longer win. If they can no longer win, they generally eventually lose. Rather than resort to a degenerate Stage 3, these decks move to a Stage 2 where they are permanently locking the opponent in Stage 1.

>BURN
Stage 1 focussed decks, a Burn deck can mean a variety of things,where the idea is to have every card in your deck function like a Lightning Bolt, and quickly kill your opponent with direct damage, ignoring anything he does.
This strategy is particularly appealing to amateur players, but not as common among top players, as it removes almost any opportunity to leverage skill in any way during a match. In addition, it is easily foiled.
Modern-day burn decks are based on hyperaggressive low mana curves that typically select the most aggressive creatures in the format. These creatures are used to put early pressure on an opponent, while any creatures that might block are burnt out of the way. Once the opponent's life total is low enough, all of this direct damage provides the deck with some reach, giving them a plan to finish off an opponent who has set up their defenses.

CONT
>>
Anybody have a list for this bloodaggro I'm hearing about? I probably don't have any of the cards but I'm going to assume it's somewhat cheap to make like red aggro.
>>
>>158702271
Hare, Gemstaff, Titania's, Arthurias, Kaguya, Ancient Dragon, Silver Bolt (might be used in memes)
>>
>>158702395
The best classes are Sword and Shadow
Next in line is Haven and Dragon
Then Blood
Then Forest and Rune.
Though I'm of the opinion that Rune is way better than people give it credit for, but unless you've played a lot of Rune you should probably steer clear.
>>
I want Erika to gently choke the life out of Vampy-chan!
>>
>>158702395
Swordcraft is probably the best, I've had mixed success with both Rune and Haven but they definitely more depend on draft luck. Sword is very consistent in Arena, because it focuses on playing for Board using minions, buffing minions, and vomitting minions. A lot of effects for Swordcraft tiny minions are just plain good value.
>>
>>158702267
What are you looking for?
>>158702271
Kaguya is pretty shit
>>
>can't reroll on Steam
aw fuck.

guess I'll do it on my phone and transfer later, what a hassle.
>>
>>158702534

Rune is garbage mostly because of Earth sigils.

Also the 5-minion limit on snowmen makes me sad.
>>
>>158702208
PUFF
>>
>>158702509
http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/kakyoin-dollar-akirashiki-face-vampire/
>>
>>158702558
Please anon I just fapped.
>>
>>158702534
I think Forest is at least on par with Blood, personally. I feel Haven is very strong against Sword and Shadow, which most people play.
>>
File: 1457233687601.jpg (765KB, 1200x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1457233687601.jpg
765KB, 1200x1059px
>>158702491
CONT.

>DISCARD
Another resource denial strategy is Discard.
Commonly discard cards are used to compliment some other strategy.
Discard decks at their core share many points with the modern day midrange decks that have a strategy of adapting whatever strategy the opponent is not. If your opponent is the fast deck, they play control. If your opponent's deck is bigger, they play beatdown. They do neither of these jobs particularly well, which brings us to the inherent flaw in traditional midrange strategies.

>COMBO
when we are describing archetypes, it generally refers to a type of strategy that involves playing a combination of cards that wins the game. You can have combinations of cards that build incremental advantages and winning by being ahead on the board, but for purposes of determining the best methods of defeating them, those sorts of decks don't fall into the traditional combo slots.
Combo decks can be control or beatdown, and generally the difference is whether a combo deck tries to go off as fast as it can (beatdown) or it tries to survive a few turns while it sets up its combo (control).
As a beatdown deck, Combo can be extraordinarily effective, because often one can assemble a winning combination of cards faster than people can deal twenty damage with creatures.
As a control deck, Combo can also be very effective, as a combo kill often solves every problem a control deck might have.

CONT.
>>
>>158702534
Hmmm. I just played shadow and did terrible. I tried to pick the best cards I could and when I could I picked cheap cards since my curve was definitely skewed towards 4-7 cost stuff, but my early game was shit and all of my opponents just shit out followers
>>
If I link shadowverse to steam will I get that mission out of my mission log finally?
>>
>>158702637
Earth Sigils are fantastic in arena. You just need to balance drafting synergy cards and the sigils themselves.
But Ancient Alchemist and Juno's are game-winning bombs if you have support for them, and Remi is also great. They also have Calamitous Curse now, which makes earth rites in take two even more appealing
>>
File: 1366631228631.gif (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1366631228631.gif
16KB, 125x125px
>>158702558
>choke
>vampire
>>
>>158702208
>so how long until I know I'm pregnant, I don't feel anything inside
>>
Is Lord Atomy any good?
Should I dust my second one?
>>
Is ghouls banquet worth keeping? It doesn't sound very good
>>
>>158702374
That's what the build showed, so that's how I'm gonna start.
I'll wind up tweaking it down the line if I don't straight up change decks anyways, once I learn the game more.
Textbook decks are fine for learning mechanics, but not for me when it comes to playing for real.

>>158702509
Probably thinking of the one I just made here: >>158702241
Only took like 5k vials or whatever and I only had one of the golds to start.
>>
>>158702781
He looks cool at least
>>
File: 1457237611529.jpg (83KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
1457237611529.jpg
83KB, 620x453px
>>158702671
CONT.

>LINEAR AGGRO
Linear Aggro decks based on some inherent internal synergy among the cards chosen. The idea is that you are playing a bunch of quick aggressive cards that get better and better the more you have, each helping all of the rest.
Perhaps a better way to think of Linear Aggro is that it is a subcategory that can further define a deck. Generally, there are two types of Linear Aggro decks: there are those driven by creature type (Goblins, Allies, etc) and those driven by a mechanic (Affinity, Madness, etc).

>AGGRO CONTROL
An Aggro Control deck is one that seeks to deploy quick threats early and support them with a variety of control cards like permission, removal, and bounce. Against a Control deck, these support cards are used to protect the threats that the Aggro Control player plays. Against a Combo deck, the control cards are used to keep the Combo player out of Stage 3 long enough for the threats to defeat them. Against a beatdown player, the control cards are used to help create a position where the Aggro Control player has a reasonable control of the board and can win with a superior board position. As you can see, Aggro Control decks attempt to do a better job of what it is that midrange decks strive to be—namely, beatdown against control and control against beatdown.
Tempo is often more important in these sorts of decks than in most others.
Defeating Aggro Control is often just a matter of being much faster than them, or just a little bigger.

CONT.
>>
I've been playing for a week, and I want to buy Mordecai, but I can't resist getting packs every time I save up.

I'm slowly developing a Pavlovian boner for Luna too.
>>
>>158702732
I want Erika to beat Vampy-chan black and blue! I want Erika to sadistically step on Vampy-chan until her skull cracks!
>>
>>158702698
You probably don't know how to draft them. If your curve is skewed towards the late game you drafted poorly. You want your curve to spike around the 2-3 range then curve downwards ideally, but sometimes it gets a bit choppy.
Some classes can get away with a disgusting late game curve like Rune or Haven, since they have a ton of removal options, but Shadow is very midrangey in take-two so that's a bad sign.
>>158702781
No he sucks hardcore.
>>
>>158702415
Post it
>>
File: 1457237681252.jpg (173KB, 1920x1200px)
1457237681252.jpg
173KB, 1920x1200px
>>158702819
CONT.

CARD ADVANTAGE

Card Advantage (or, more accurately, Card Economy) is one of the most important concepts in Magic.
Card Advantage is really just the positive side of the spectrum of a concept known as Card Economy.
Card Economy deals with the one primary resource that a Magic player has that is both initial (seven cards in hand) and residual (one draw phase every turn). Card Advantage, at its core, is about permanent resources, advantages that do not disappear on their own. Cards are the fundamental example, and every other sort of permanent advantage is spoken of in terms of “cards."
Whenever you summon a creature, cast a spell, or put any permanent into play, you are generally dealing with a variety of costs. The primary costs to a card are the casting cost (or land drop) and the card itself.
One of the most important concepts in all of Magic theory is that whenever you play a card, it is not just the casting cost that you are paying. You are also paying the card! When you cast a Giant Growth to power up one of your creatures, the Giant Growth is gone from your hand. You now have one less card to work with.
I know that this may come across as basic, but that is the point: we are talking about the basic building blocks of Magic. With a proper understanding of the basic components of Magic, we can better evaluate everything from in game decisions to deckbuilding to evaluating new cards that come out.

Every single card is either about giving you more and better options or denying your opponent options.

The idea is that cards are just ways that you spend mana and that the player who gets more mana worth of value tends to win at Magic.

CONT.
>>
>>158702819
>>158702671
>>158702491
you do realize this is a clone of heathstone not mtg?

you don't sound very smart talking about archetypes that DO NOT FUCKING EXIST in this game
>>
File: Dark Summoner.png (72KB, 169x220px)
Dark Summoner.png
72KB, 169x220px
>That feel when favorite girl has no fanart
>>
>>158702993
Why didn't you just link the article then go masturbate or something? Would've saved a lot of time and gotten the same results.
>>
>>158703024
>implying basic concepts don't transfer like archetpye makeups, sans one or two, tempo, card advantage

I think posting this is a good thing and I personally never mind rereading it.
>>
>>158703024
I'm confused why so many people mention magic in this thread. Is the magic community full of weebs?
>>
File: d558bab6d2[1].jpg (299KB, 1246x667px) Image search: [Google]
d558bab6d2[1].jpg
299KB, 1246x667px
left or right?
>>
>>158703120
Given that the developers of this game here are professional Japanese MtG players, yes
>>
File: RainDevil4.jpg (98KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
RainDevil4.jpg
98KB, 640x800px
>>158702002
At least one anon from last thread wanted these card art sites in one of the OP's documents, not sure it'd make sense to shove it into an intro/FAQ though so for now I'm just gonna go ahead and repost the links in this thread and let you all decide where they ought to go.

This one has all the English RoB cards at 720x900, and is somewhat sensible to navigate:
http://www.corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

While this one has cards that were released only in the Japanese version after the international one shut down, and lets you search by artist, but is a bit less easy to sift through since you have to rely on google translate a bit and everything here is only 640x800:
http://seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

>>158702415
Not bare, just very very transparent clothing
>>
>>158703143
Right
>>
>>158702571
Im just looking for a decent deck, maybe a haven (for the legos) but Im not sure
>>
>>158703120
MtG spawned mana based card games: FoW, Hearthstone, SV, probably Duelyst and others but I haven't played them.
>>
Should I be trying to make one really good deck to start with? Trying to dailies for all the other classes im not focused on is fucking impossible
>>
File: 1457555310950.jpg (663KB, 1200x900px)
1457555310950.jpg
663KB, 1200x900px
>>158702993
CONT.

TEMPO

As we just saw, card advantage is so very tricky because it deals with a resource that you both start the game with (seven cards) and gain over time (a card a turn). Tempo is actually much simpler, though there has actually been a lot less written on it. As a result, it is more commonly misunderstood than card advantage.

Tempo deals with the resources that you gain every turn, but do not possess initially. The most common of these is mana. The most important thing to remember about Tempo is that it is all of your resources that are temporary (hence the name). These are advantages that will dissipate naturally.
At the beginning of a game you have no mana and no ability to generate mana. During Stage 1, you just don't have the mana you need to work with. As the game progresses, you are able to build up your resources to a point where you can actually cast your spells. This is Stage 2 and the most common way of getting there is by playing land.
Tempo is more than just the mana spent on spells, however. It is the manipulation of any resource that you gain over time, but do not start with. This can include the playing of land, untapping permanents, attack phases, and so on, as well as denying your opponent of these.

The key to understanding tempo is to evaluate everything in terms of how much this resource is worth right now. To take tempo away from your opponent is to give yourself tempo, but this matters not at all if you don't do anything with it.
Tempo is only worth what you can do with it.
When you are building a tempo-based deck, the key is to figure out what advantage you are gaining as a result of the tempo you are producing. A Faeries deck gains tokens and cards, but also very much takes advantage of all of the extra attack phases it gets.

If you are trying to figure whether or not to throw away resources in a game for temporary gain, ask yourself what you are doing with that tempo anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot (231).png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (231).png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>158702915
If that's just armor/whatever (and it probably is) then that's some really strange lighting
>>
>>158703093
He wants those (you)s.
>>
>>158702487
5 drop slot is also Forte!
>>
>Arena
>Enemy plays Olivia
>Lose
Nice game shadowtards
>>
>>158703118
that's not what your worthless irrelevant walls of text are about

they describe shit like permission, lock, discard, none of which has any relevance in this game
>>
What're some decks you want to build?

I really run a Laelia gimmick beat and Turbo Atomy.
>>
>>158703120
Magic is the TCG grandfather, all modern TCGs still follow many of the same concepts and articles/cards/whatever from MtG are helpful to look at to further your skill in card games in general
>>
>>158703285
>oponent plays Olivia into my Mordecai
>mfw
>>
File: hehe.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
hehe.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
i dont know what i'm doing but i still win hehe
>>
File: 759868577_preview_3.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
759868577_preview_3.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>
>>158703285
>tfw you beat 2 olivia players with 0 legs drawn
>>
File: lmao.png (9KB, 740x171px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
9KB, 740x171px
>>158703345
I'm not textwall anon, senpai, just someone thinking it's a valuable newbie resource.

And that's why I said sans one or two. Minus one or two things, most of it is relevant baka. And I would argue D Shift is a soft lock deck but w/e
>>
>>158703412
Is there a patch to fix all that censored crap yet?
>>
>>158703173
why is this allowed
>>
>>158703361
I want to atomeme people but I only have 1 atomeme, so I crafted tyrants instead.
>>
File: 1475792214506.jpg (783KB, 841x1194px)
1475792214506.jpg
783KB, 841x1194px
Which card is the most important for swordcraft, Aurelia, Tsubaki, or Otohime?
>>
File: shadowverse protags.png (2MB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
shadowverse protags.png
2MB, 1201x900px
I wish Arisa was my best friend so we could go out and play together.
I wish Erika was my bodyguard/maid who would always protect and watch over me.
I wish Isabelle was my fiance so I make love to her every night.
I wish Luna was my daugther so we could go out for adventures while we bully Arisa.
I wanna beat Eris to death with a shovel and bury her in the backyard where the dog takes his shits.
>>
>>158703557
For Steam, you just replace 8 or 9 files and it's uncensored.
>>
>>158703625
out of those 3, Otohime, Aurelia, Tsubaki in that order
>>
>>158702267
That's a lot of vials there, just keep the cards for the deck you wanna make then grind the rest and feed them to your main deck
>>
I just downloaded this game a couple hours ago, I wanna get into it but i've never played any hearthstone/mtg type card game before and I have no idea what any of the terminology means or what to do with my cards, I can't even get past the 4th story mission. wat do
>>
>>158703625
Otohime > Aurelia > Tsubaki
>>
>>158703615
Because it's nice, anon
>>
>>158702267
>Wyvern Cavalier
>Two Satans, one animated
It might be a meme deck nowadays but if you don't build turbo Satan ramp to make use of that beautiful animated value then you have no soul
>>
File: forte bahamut.jpg (67KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
forte bahamut.jpg
67KB, 1000x714px
>it's turn 6

do you want the white spear or the black spear shoved directly up your ass?
>>
File: 453586080.png (2MB, 1195x1590px) Image search: [Google]
453586080.png
2MB, 1195x1590px
>>158703684
>>158703712
Thanks. Any golds I should be on the lookout for?
>>
>>158703776
both at once
>>
File: 1477565090461.jpg (277KB, 957x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1477565090461.jpg
277KB, 957x1046px
>>158703776
Neither, my Bellringer will stop you dead in your tracks
>>
>>158703830
I hope you have enough room for four more of them after that
>>
>>158703776
Either is fine, just step on me too.
>>
>tfw no answers and this is the 3rd time asking

Will linking my account to steam finish that starting mission that clogs a daily spot?
>>
>>158703809
Alwida's goes into any Sword deck

Frontguard General is a slower card but still really good if you want to play Control sword or slap 1 or 2 into a Midrange deck
>>
post waifu songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
>>
>>158703625
Tsubaki is the only one used in banner so her :^)
>>
>>158703998
banner is shit tho
>>
No idea, doubt it. Just do a facebook/g+ and get it over with.
>>
File: gardener.jpg (237KB, 680x354px) Image search: [Google]
gardener.jpg
237KB, 680x354px
Why does evolving her make her eyesight worse?
>>
>>158704045
if you mean banner is THE shit, then yes we are in agreement
>>
>>158704083

Same desu
>>
can I play mill
>>
>>158704213
no
>>
File: 1451442794362.jpg (486KB, 677x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451442794362.jpg
486KB, 677x800px
how do i convince my gf to dress up like pic related

I want to ravage her
>>
>>158703920
maybe
>>
>>158704243
a post so nice you felt the need to post it twice

it wasn't funny the first time faggot
>>
>>158704213
Nope. Literally impossible.
>>
what should i go for if i'm wanting to play mid range?
>>
>>158704369
Sword
>>
>>158703681
Which ones?

How?
>>
>>158704243
Just ask her anon.
>>
>>158704397
how much rerolling would it take me to get the cards needed for it
>>
who wins in dshift versus seraph?
>>
>>158704482
Maybe one try
Maybe a few hundred
>>
>>158704450
Forgot the exact name, but it was class3 named files.
Alternatively, go to /svg/. They have links on that in the OP.
>>
>>158704520
Dshift.
>>
>>158704520
dshift is heavily favored, they should win the turn before or after seraph comes down
>>
File: outcomboed.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
outcomboed.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Apparently Rune doesn't like getting their own medicine.
>>
>>158704520
DShift.
Though while DShift usually utterly, completely annihilates control decks with no mercy, Seraph actually stands a chance if DShift draws slow and the Seraph player has their combo ready. Unless the DShift is running petrification. In which case it's unwinnable.
>>
What's the most legendaries you've gotten in one pack? I just got 4
>>
File: 1403783194041.jpg (392KB, 800x800px)
1403783194041.jpg
392KB, 800x800px
Man, it's not easy picking between Urias and Vampy
>>
What's the least expensive class?
>>
>>158704773
facecraft
>>
>>158704712
>best husbando vs. worst girl

not that hard anon
>>
>>158704605
>Alternatively, go to /svg/
Where the fuck do you think we are?
>>
>>158704312
You can try milling yourself. But you're probably going to before you deck out.
>>
Why does every japanese guy in ranked disconnect instead of concede?
>>
>>158704836
He said Vampy not Eris.
>>
>>158704893
Oh. My mistake.
I actually have another tab open of a Shadowverse thread open on /v/, and I got distracted. But there's a link in the OP that shows a comment about uncensoring.
>>
>>158704773
Aggro. Blood and Sword have dirt cheap aggro decks that require no/few legendaries while Shadow/Dragon/Haven have some semi-cheap decks available. Drink Runeslut tiers for a living.
>>
>>158704893
Probably thinks it's /hsg/ desu. I'm a cross poster, but I barely post in /hsg/ since I picked this up.
>>
>>158704981
also fuck off autocorrect
>>
>>158704091
those are cod gunnar glasses
>>
>>158704904
Discard Dragon is actually incredibly good at milling itself
>>
>>158704945
turns off phone
>>
>>158704945
I'm not sure why but I think they are trying to fake disconnect so they can cheese a free win. I don't know why these fuckers do shit like this in C rank.
>>
>tfw you go 1st in a T2 mirror and win without using any evolutions.

Should be an achievement for this.
>>
File: 20161028222827_1.jpg (839KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20161028222827_1.jpg
839KB, 1920x1200px
>>158705115
Well that's the wrong image.
>>
>Finally decided to go with the original set of packs I got with literally one Legendary
>Liquidated all the animated cards for Budget Spell Runecraft
>Am having a fucking blast
I made the right choice.
>The process of converting it to full cost is literally a 8 card difference and I only need to save up for 5 of them
>2 Iceform
>2 Levi
>1 Merlin
Short, simple goals are the best.
>>
File: 1467473997873.gif (3MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1467473997873.gif
3MB, 294x233px
>steam release parasite
>first arena
>oh boy this should be fun
>first opponent generates infinite 1/1 bats from the start of the game and wins exclusively because of those

Fun game?
>>
>>158703750
Any suggestion for a satan deck?
>>
>seraph vs dshift
>he never plays anything to the board
>neither do I
>he keeps floating most of his mana because there's nothing on my board to interact with
>play seraph on 8 and win next turn after doing nothing all game

most interactive match of my life. if he had drawn his sorcery caches I was probably fucked but he didnt so clearly I outplayed him
>>
File: collection.jpg (570KB, 1264x1037px) Image search: [Google]
collection.jpg
570KB, 1264x1037px
I am in need of sage councel from experienced anons

This is what I got with my steam account, the ingame ID account is instantly binded to your Steam account, so rerolls are impossible.

Is this decent enough to start playing or should I download the game on my phone and start rerolling from there?
>>
>>158703143
Left.
>>
>>158705373
go back in time to pre-DE
>>
File: C_101324010[1].png (566KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
C_101324010[1].png
566KB, 536x698px
Goleme Protection? More like I need protection because I wanna fuck this card!
>>
File: 59673125_p0.jpg (380KB, 1000x1000px)
59673125_p0.jpg
380KB, 1000x1000px
>>158704954
Consider yourself indicted scum
>>
>>158705434
>d
Well, it depends, what do you want to play?
Figure that out and figure the most costly cards and whether or not your Vials cost is reasonable or too high.
>>
File: shitty deck.jpg (290KB, 1000x601px) Image search: [Google]
shitty deck.jpg
290KB, 1000x601px
so this is what my shadow deck looks right now, i know its not great but is there anything that i should absolutely add/remove?
>>
Why isn't she in the game? she's their most popular character
>>
is it shameful copying other peoples decks?
>>
>>158705434
Good cards to play with Havencraft won't be that good
5/10 start
>>
>>158705552
Not a RoB character.
>>
>>158705434
I would download it on your phone and see what you get, you have a nice gold Cache but you could do muuuuch better.

Did those Cynthia give you emblems when you pulled them?
>>
>>158705572
not at all
>>
>>158705552
>>158705597
She might make it as a card back.
>>
>>158705373
Only use if you wanna meme people, or in low ranks. It's an old list but I added some siegfrieds:
https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.62sZ2.62sZ2.62sZ2.5_394.5_394.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.62u_c.62u_c.62u_c.62v0O.62v0O.62v0O.5_4sI.5_4sI.5_4sI.62u_S.62u_S.62u_S.62u_m.62u_m.66j8S.66j8S.62xRs.62xRs.62vkA.62vkA.62vkA.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.61SE6.61SE6.62sac.62sac.62sac
>>
what do i spend shekels on?
>>
>>158705572
It's actually the norm for card games. Is it shameful to copy top poker playstyles and mindsets? Not at all.

You also have the choice to try to optimize it, tweak it, tech against the meta, make it your own, etc. Plus, if you are new to CCGs, seeing how decks play, the typical curves, wincons, combos, etc. can be more inspiration for you while providing a fruitful playing and learning experience!
>>
>>158705727
arena
>>
>>158705681
Even if they made them real money only, Granblue sleeves would sell quite hard.
Especially a stack of short stacks sleeve.
>>
Does linking to steam complete the "Link Shadowverse with another service" mission?
>>
File: 1475904953864.jpg (89KB, 570x385px)
1475904953864.jpg
89KB, 570x385px
I don't think I can handle this game's blatantly unbalanced 2nd turn boost much longer.

That 3rd evolution is straight up cancer. Allow both players to have 3 or 2, but that extra evolution makes way too much difference.
>>
>>158705417
my favourite matchup desu, very skillful
>>
>>158703626
What about dragon bro who's name I can never remember?
>>
>>158705856
>forgetting based Roland's name
>>
>>158705845
Stop being shit
>>
What cards to put in my midriff blood deck?
>>
>>158705856
Rowan, I think
>>
>>158705845
Hasn't been an issue for me playing modified basic sword deck in ranked, maybe at high ranks
>>
How do I:
>Decensor
>Japanese voices
>while keeping story text in English
>>
>crimson purge

>dance of death

why is this allowed?
>>
>>158705856
You mean Gintoki?
>>
1 ancient elf, 1 Tia, 1 cerberus, 1 odin
only good gold 1 cynthia and some meh bloodcraft

nothing animated

Should I keep this bros? or I could get better? it's like my 6th reroll and the rest were way worse like 2 skull flame and best I got was an animated fairy princess.
>>
File: 1389208495306.jpg (87KB, 532x528px)
1389208495306.jpg
87KB, 532x528px
>>158705921
>Roland
Guess he wasn't very based after all
>>158706007
There's nothing wrong with Crimson Purge.
Dance of Death was a fucking mistake though.
>>
How 2 play
>>
>>158706070
>elf knight cynthia
Makes fairy decks fun.
>>
>>158703626
>you will never have Urias as your cool uncle
>>
File: 1475556942095.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475556942095.png
30KB, 300x300px
>>158706072
>Dance of Death
>A Mistake
>Enables cheap decks for everyone
>>
>>158706070
>1 ancient elf, 1 Tia,
the decks of these cards need more 2 copies and is fucking expensive

Roll my friend
>>158705993
Read the privous thread
>Jap V
Change to JP>go to files> copy the paste 'V' > change to EN> substituve the Paste 'v'
>>
>>158706072
It was literally a power creeped Execution. "2 damage to face is definitely equal losing the ability to spend 5 to destroy an amulet!"
>>
how common is aoe removal? hearthstone made me afraid to ever flood the board with shit
>>
File: 1474939181015.png (539KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474939181015.png
539KB, 768x1024px
>>158706070
>ancient elf, tia, and cynthia
It's time to play with the fairies
>>158706182
I love the fact that every single aggro deck in the game now has access to hard removal with reach on-curve for my midgame wards, the supposed counter to said strategy. What a fantastic design decision that one was.
>>
>>158706223
That doesn't decensor the game.
>>
So how often were Arisa and her lesbo elf friend rubbing cunnies?
>>
>>158706279
very common. Twisting Nether in this game costs 6 mana for example
>>
>>158706238
It's actually not.
If you're playing control, execution is a nice card. The flexibility to kill problematic amulets like Royal Banner, Elana, Dire Bond, and others is great, and you don't really care about dealing 2 damage to face.
>>
File: deck ideas.png (3MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
deck ideas.png
3MB, 1280x1600px
This will probably be the maximum number of legendaries that I will ever get. Should I attempt to make a bloodcraft, shadowcraft, or a dragoncraft deck?
>>
File: 1469336737710.gif (173KB, 280x250px)
1469336737710.gif
173KB, 280x250px
>>158705715
Thanks anon
>>
>>158706405
I've actually used Execution a bit in Take Two and pre-DE, so yeah, I agree. I just think it was silly they reprinted essentially an aggro version of it, is what I was saying.
>>
>>158705531
help?
>>
>>158706416
>3 shitty legos
But you can always vial it and make good deck desu i would do it
>>
>>158705845

The winning rate starting second is like 51~54% compared to going first. Before the expansion going first was better and before that going first was even better.
>>
I'm starting to think the real reason I find losing so much less frustrating than hearthstone is because of the auto mute option.
>>
>>158706182
What is Execution? Aggro deck shouldn't be allowed more reach alongside a strong removal. The only counter to that would be strong heals, which decks like Swordcraft, Shadowcraft, Dragoncraft can't really casually.
>>
>>158706527
It's especially stupid because all the fucking premier aggro classes already had their own hard removal with benefits. Shadowcraft had Call of the Void, Bloodcraft had Crimson Purge, Swordcraft had Onslaught, Tsubaki, and Giant Slayer, and Havencraft had Acolyte's Light. There is no fucking reason for DoD to exist. At all.
>>
>>158705771
This.
It's really the best way to learn how to play a game to start along with gaining some understanding of deck building.
>>
>>158706656
Japs are polite. They wouldn't bm you.
>>
>>158706656
Yogg ,coin flip don't make you mad?
>>
How do I into bloodcraft?
>>
What's a good site for finding decklists?
>>
my id only consists of 9 and 11s wtf game
>>
>>158706881
I only get mad when they say Thank You, I'm sorry, Hello, or Outstanding after I get screwed by Yogg or a coin flip.
>>
>>158706938
game-ai
gamewith
gamepress
>>
File: 1476885826800.png (1MB, 5100x6600px)
1476885826800.png
1MB, 5100x6600px
>>158706886
>how do I into bloodcraft?
first:you need Vania
seccond:what type of blood? control or aggro?
>>
File: veteran lancer.png (767KB, 596x698px)
veteran lancer.png
767KB, 596x698px
tfw her cock and balls are bigger than yours
>>
>>158706974
>casuals detected

Yogg is terrible and most no one plays it, they took out sorry, and coinflips don't determine the game so much so as if you play Midrange Shaman or not. Tier 0 atm, it's super fucking oppressive and has really all but killed my love for the game
>>
>when you draw so badly you lose to dshift as stormhaven
>>
earth rites ruined my life
>>
>>158707197
This triggers me

I see a Rune, mulligan hard for good curve, but didnt draw good cards anyway
>>
Should I wait for more rupies to buy Forte. Or does the dude get replaced in story mode with Forte if I buy her?
>>
>>158707036
Either or both. I just seem to die whenever I get to vengeance unless I play nothing but taunts for the rest of the game
>>
>>158703776
I don't get it is does she ignores wards or something? She can't be that good.
>>
>>158707272
How so?
>>
File: photo_2016-10-24_22-59-31.jpg (135KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-10-24_22-59-31.jpg
135KB, 960x540px
>>158707314
My deck is something like this, try to see what you need and don't spend vials until you know what you want
>legos
The legos of Blood are pretty shit now because the class is lacking of good sinergy and useful cards
>>
>>158707313
She's purely cosmetics... Nothing gets affected in Story Mode if you switch leaders.
>>
>>158707375
Just that she's a 5/1 with Storm and you can't attack her back
>>
>>158707375
>7 damage to the fact out of hand on turns 4~6 with evolve thanks to ramp
>Can't be attacked during overflow so you need removal to clear her
That's it. Storm is just really good overall.
>>
>>158706072
>waah now my busted af legos can be removed by cheaper decks.
>>
Fuck Elf Child May. This and Ancient Elf are why Forest has almost no bad matchups and just shits on every playstyle and deck.

>HS tier RNG bullshit
>three of in every deck
>can constantly be cycled back in

It's efficient removal that can completely fuck aggro decks. Even without being able to control the shots it is effective at board clearing and preparing for big drops from the cycle.
>>
>>158705636
I got a few of avatars from the legendary ones, not for the elf cynthia.

I'm currently downloading the game on my phone to start the reroll hell
>>
File: muh.jpg (643KB, 1920x1080px)
muh.jpg
643KB, 1920x1080px
I did it! For her!
>>
>>158707526
No one hates Dance of Death because it's common you idiot. Most classes have BASIC hard removal, and Execute is only an uncommon.
It's the fact that it has burn attached to it for no reason so now it's an auto-include 3x of in every single aggro deck ever made.
>>
>>158707469
One thing I've been wondering, does changing leaders also give new dialogue, like when the match starts/ends, and those little dialogue options you get during the match?
>>
>>158707810
Yes it does, they all have their own dialogue.
>>
will you try to snipe kripp anon?
>>
>>158707464
I see. Do you have a control list too?
>>
>that feel when you misclick but win anyway
>>
>>158704213
I wish. Maybe someday. Mill Rogue is the only way to have fun in HS
>>
>>158707873
>tfw you want on stream snipe someone but you're too high rank so you get to play against a non stop conga line of tryhard gooks insteas
>>
>>158707810
Not in story mode. In any other game mode, they just change your leader appearance and you have different lines. If you play Hearthstone, its the same thing with different hero skins.
>>
does face dragon want to go first or second? That third evolution seems really important for even more powerful fortes
>>
File: GOD.png (2MB, 1209x694px)
GOD.png
2MB, 1209x694px
I feel dirty
how do you beat this curve?
>>
>>158705406
>>158704595
Reposting in the new thread. Any and all advice is appreciated!
>>
>>158707862
Here but it's way more expensive and not that good.
But it's satisfaction heal 15hp in one turn and all the gimmicks of blood
>>
>>158708058
>How do you beat this curve
You don't. It beats you.
>>
>>158708030
Almost everyone wants to go 2nd at this point. Evolutions are too strong. The only times you want to go first is maybe Aggro mirrors.
>>
>>158707846
>>158708004

Cool.
Now I'm hoping even more that my husbando eventually becomes a leader card.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/jah2S
Keep or reroll?
>>
Does ranks reset every month? I'm already rank c despite only playing a few hours.
>>
Whelp. Now that people are aware of Aggro Blood, it became a shit deck overnight. It's so easy to tech against and it falls flat on its face against other aggro decks.

>every deck I play against in ladder has angelic barrages
>Aggro Shadow and all Sword decks both run efficient ward cards
>of all the aggro decks, Blood has the absolute worst turn one and two

I had put all my vials into crafting for this deck early on, but it just isn't cutting it and the more I try to tech in answers to aggro the worse it becomes.

Blood's terrible cycle capabilities are probably the true heart of the issue though. Both Blood Pact and Dire Bond are just PLEASE KILL ME against anything but the slowest decks. It's a class best suited to aggro that has no good cards.
>>
>>158708228
>imgur
>>
>>158708292
People were running Angel Barrages since ages ago. You see it more the higher you rank up, and it's not because of blood - people are teching against Forest.
>>
>>158708256
No. The only thing that resets each month is Master rank points.
>>
File: Untitled.png (132KB, 883x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
132KB, 883x1072px
>>158708080
Make the left deck, scrap Erasmus and then one Dominator if you absolutely need the Vials.
Then build up a supply scrapping extras until you can do the right deck.
You can 1:1 the Minions and replace one Sammy with an Iceform or Snow whenever you feel it's a good idea
Then when you got all that, swap the Caches for other Iceform and 2 Snows or 3rd Snow and both Iceforms.
>>
>>158708292
why have you not posted the deck and why does it have dire bond
>>
>>158708228
sort your damn cards better
>>
>>158708375
Currently I have everything but the two Merlins. That's why I figured I could just shortcut to the Merlins by vialing off a handful of things I won't ever use..
>>
>play well first three turns
>great tempo
>but I went first
>opponent's turn 4
>they are playing a class with an auto win evolve turn 4
>evolve
>clears my entire board for free
>they are left with advantage
>we are tied in evolve points even though they evolved
>they even got to draw an extra card early on

wow really balanced!
>>
Should I use my rupies on packs or save them for portraits?
>>
>>158708501
>Being bad
Yeah going second is an advantage but not nearly to the degree you're meming.

I want hearthshitters to leave.
>>
>>158708516
Depends on how much you love Vania.
>>
>>158708292
Dire Bond isn't really an aggro card. You best be running Bloody Mary if you're running that shit.
And actually, the true Aggro Bat Bloodcraft list beats other aggro decks because it is the fastest aggro deck in the game. You can kill people on turn 5 pretty easily thanks to Blood's powerful burn.
It doesn't even have the worst t1 or t2. It has ambling wraith for t1, which is a nice aggro card since it gets them for 1 and ahs the typical statline, and t2 you have blood wolf for instant damage, summon bloodkin for two 1/1s, which is good in aggro especially when buffed, or vania, who is a priority target lest she start getting extra damage off her ability.
>>
>>158708256
So do I automatically collect the score rewards if I have the score for it.
>>
>>158708501
Learn to get luckier, scrub.
I bet you didn't even pray for good RNG before starting the match.
>>
>>158708478
The Merlins are just icing, really.
Those 3 Cost 2/3s will more than suffice, since they fill the same usage as a Merlin.
>Drop
>Evolve
>Attack with Merlin or Wizard
Cause if it isn't dead by next turn, you're in fucking value town and playing against either a scrub or someone with a TERRIBLE curve and you pretty much win cause next turn or the one after will be Shifting time.
Hell, sometimes Wizard is better than Merlin cause you got all your Draw and could use an extra buff instead of an extra card.
>>
>>158708501
If a single evo is enough to turn the board state around you weren't "playing well" the first three turns.

all you new people don't know this but without the 2nd card, going 2nd used to have only a little over 40% winrate vs going first. Yes, this is including the 3 evos and evolving first.

The balance only broke with DE, and not by as much as you guys think. It's a 2-3% advantage for most decks right now to go second.
>>
>>158708478
Just liquefy dragon flute, erasmus, and beast dominator. If you don't have enough for two Merlin's after that then liquefy all the Dominators.
>>
>>158708501
The idea is that since the 2nd player will be behind, they get the evolve advantage. Back before DE, going second was worse even with the extra card, because having the mana advantage and tempo advantage of going first was still better. Now it's only better marginally. Sometimes you will lose because you went 1st, yes, but you can still easily lose because you went 2nd too.
Fucking hate all these newfag shitters complaining about how broken going 2nd is because they suck.
>>
>>158706647
It's actually way bigger than that right now according to recent Japanese data. Even the most aggressive/low curve decks still have a sizable increase in winrate when going second. Going second is broken right now. It doesn't help that cards like Cudgel and Floral Fencer are so strong in this current meta.

Getting an additional evolve, the ability to evolve first, and an extra draw is retarded.
>>
>>158708804
Here's a question, what if the player going 2nd had one more turn before they could evolve?
Would this shift it towards the realm of "2nd is more likely to lose than 1st" or roughly even it out?
>>
>>158708701
>Those 3 Cost 2/3s will more than suffice, since they fill the same usage as a Merlin.
No no no no no.
Merlin is not icing. Merlin is the most important card in the deck besides DShift and Flame Destroyer, and she is the glue that holds it all together. The fact that Merlin draws you two spellboost cards upon evolving is the key to the deck's consistency, because it ups your chances of getting DShift early astronomically, and without her the deck will be much slower and much less consistent.
Without Merlin, Dshfit would be a tier 3 gimmick deck at best.
>>
>>158708902
Floral Fencer is no stronger than it was pre DE. Cudgel is only retarded in combination with the activation of Beastcaller Aria
>>
>>158708902
No its fucking not.

http://shadowlog.com/trend/

The "10%+!" difference people cite is from extremely small sample sizes for specific decks that aren't played much on the bottom of the list.

In terms of overall winrate across all decks, the difference isn't above 4% for any deck, usually 2-3% and it shrinks the closer you get to Master.
>>
>>158708902
Floral Fencer's the same as always.
Cudgel's not the problem, it's Aria.
2nd player needs to be able to evolve first, else 1st player will absolutely crush them. They also need the extra evolve, else 1st player will be able to keep the tempo lead after the evolve wars are over despite having it in the first place.
>>
I'm a bit confused.

Let's say I have the game both on my phone and on Steam

Device Link is for playing on both Steam and my phone, and Account Link is for generating a ID+code to stop playing in my current device and switch completely to steam?
>>
Noob here, what's the difference between ranked and unranked multiplayer matches?
>>
>>158708935
1st player's win rate would skyrocket and going second would basically be an auto-loss unless you're playing a control deck with board wipes if player 1 could evolve first.
>>
>>158709289
All your data is synced in the game's servers. The code will just let you request the data from there. You can play simultaneously on any number of devices.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161029-003109.png (278KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161029-003109.png
278KB, 1440x2560px
elf nerf again when? maybe 3rd time will be the charm. it'd be nice if she had one bad match up even
>>
>>158709415
ranked wins and winstreaks build towards your score rewards which gives you freebies, unranked just lets you play for nothing basically
>>
>>158708701
>>158708710
>>158709026
I appreciate the input, boys. I'll figure something out to play the Merlins. The deck itself is great fun to play with though. It seems like a classically miserable deck to face however.
>>
>>158708378
I don't run Dire Bond, but a lot of the aggro decks in the recent Japanese tournament did. I run Blood Pact and even that accelerates your health down way too much, especially if you're going first and they get three evolves to go face with.
>>
>>158704213
Considering you lose the moment you run out of carfs (you literally lose instantly) mill might be OP
>>
>>158709441
so, if I'm currently playing on my phone and want to be able to play also on Steam, with the same exact account , should I chose Device Link or Account Link?
>>
>>158709469
remove roach
>>
>>158708615
>some decks have 10%+ higher win rate when going second
>still claiming it isn't a big deal

Even something as small as five percent is a big deal.
>>
>>158709586
device link
>>
>>158709491
Yeah DShift is hot dogshit against aggro and it's the reason it's not very common on ladder but played a lot in tournaments.
>>158709531
That's the norm. Decking yourself generally leads to an immediate loss in TCGs.
HS is the odd one out with its fatigue system.
>>
>>158709531
mill might be op except there's literally no way to make your opponent overdraw
>>
File: Reroll City02.jpg (3MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Reroll City02.jpg
3MB, 1920x2160px
The search continues.
>>
>>158709621
Everyone would probably just play pure PtP then
>>
>>158709624
>>158709071
>>
>>158709624
read you retard >>158709071
>>
>>158709495
Sounds like you just want to cut Blood Pact then, so just go ahead and do it. That's how you make adjustments to a deck according to your experiences
>>
File: 1477593567597.jpg (1MB, 1500x2663px) Image search: [Google]
1477593567597.jpg
1MB, 1500x2663px
What happens when you link your Steam account to a mobile account? Does Steam get rid of your original account and replace it?
>>
>>158709621
Roach should be 0/1 desu
>>
>>158709194
>>158709032
>tier 1 aggro sword pre DE
>three top tier sword variants post DE
>floral fencer is the same as always it's no big deal!

Really makes you think...
>>
>>158709630
thanks anon, sorry for the spoonfeeding thing
>>
>>158709683
>Garuda
>Moon bunny
>Urd
I fucking hate to suggest this to someone, but...
Keep it. Play Storm Haven.
You have good bloodcraft cards too with Queen Vamp, Mary, Erinys, Azazel, and Dire Bond, so when you get tired of being the meta cancer you can try to make a blood deck.
>>
>>158709867
Pretty much what I was thinking looking at his reroll too.
>>
>>158709771
Except lack of draw is already a huge problem with the deck. Look at Forest and Sword. They cycle through their deck extremely efficiently and this is how they never run out of steam.

To make matters worse Aggro Blood runs more burn spells than any other aggro deck so you have way more dead draws because of it
>>
>>158709837
>three top tier sword variants
Uhh, no. Midrange is top tier, control and banner are tier 2.
>>158709946
Forest and Sword are not aggro decks, except for Banner Sword, which frequently does run out of steam even with avant bladers. That's just how aggro decks work anon. Maybe you should play a different deck archetype.
>>
>>158709837
>sword can make a minion stick on the board
>better nerf it
>>
>have 3x of most relevant legendaries now
>all I play is dirt cheap aggro because it wins more and fucking over dshift feels like the Lord's work

I didn't ask for this
>>
>>158709837
It's honestly not one specific card that makes Sword so good, even Otohime doesn't fall into this as much as people meme about her - she's not used in banner and not necessary in control

Sword's strength is really just tthe entire package together, they have cards and tools for almost every situation and none of their cards are really shit at all honestly.

Rather than nerf sword, I'd rather see other crafts get brought up to Sword's level. A craft being able to play aggro, midrange and control is a good thing. When you look at a craft like blood, they basically only have aggro cards and most of their control or value cards outside of a handful are complete jokes.
>>
what are the easiest higher level decks to make for a new player? face dragon seems simple to make if you roll a forte with 5 other random legendaries
>>
File: Screenshot_20161029-004123.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161029-004123.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Oh hey, first reroll and 4 Legendaries, I might actually go ahead and play with this one.
>>
>>158710082
is it really easy to get legendaries without paying real money? how do you do it? thinking of just giving up on reroll and just grinding and having fun for cards instead if its easy enough.
>>
>>158710286
Face Dragon only uses Forte for legendaries. Easiest top tier deck to make is Storm Haven because you don't even need any legendaries at all.
>>
>>158710286
Don't kid yourself with those subpar aggro decks.
Storm. Fucking. Haven.
Tier 1. Cheap as shit. Braindead to play. Most played deck in the game by a huge margin with an above 50% winrate. The cancerest of ladder cancer.
>>
>>158710342
>Soul Dealer
>Skullfane
>play with this

Hahaha
>>
>Played for eleven hours today

Oh boy here we go.
>>
File: 20161028234816_1.jpg (405KB, 1152x648px)
20161028234816_1.jpg
405KB, 1152x648px
GODDAMMIT NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK YOU ARENA
>>
>>158710387
I got 14 legendaries on my first roll on Steam. Didn't get shit while rerolling at a snail's pace on iOS though.
>>
>>158710436
pls no bully
>>
File: 20161029_004938.png (52KB, 496x285px) Image search: [Google]
20161029_004938.png
52KB, 496x285px
It's time we put aside stupid bullshit like balance and talk about what really matters: our user IDs. post IDs and let's see who's got the real big dick in town
>>
>>158710724
reroll those are all shit
>>
File: 1250065498181.jpg (3KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
1250065498181.jpg
3KB, 238x195px
>>158710651
>picking seraph in arena
>probably over other golden/legendary

you deserve it, scrub
>>
>>158710734
browse the friends list in the OP for some
>>
File: playful necromancer.png (1MB, 701x883px) Image search: [Google]
playful necromancer.png
1MB, 701x883px
these lolis are LIT senpai
>>
>>158710821
I want to play with this necromancer
>>
>>158710821
I would play so many fun games with her
>>
Ladder sure feels like a grind fest

I read somewhere that your rank doesn't reset between seasons. Can anyone confirm this
>>
>have seraph/heal haven built
>d-shift built
>bloodbat aggro built
>just want to play a forestcraft deck

I could get like 13k dust if I trashed anything I wasn't using but that doesn't even cover all the legendaries. End it all.
>>
>>158705552
Gross as shit, Vampy is queen and ever shall be
>>
>>158710890
Only Master Score resets.
>>
>>158710792
I had to pick a retarded number of countdown synergy cards. I've got like four Pinion Princes.

I had the guaranteed win, and even a ward up, but he pulled exact lethal out of his hand.
>>
>>158710890
Yep. You can never go down full letter grades like from C to D
>>
Would bloody mary + soul dealer be a OP 1 turn combo? Or do they not interact

Reck your opponents life points while playing two followers with decent stats
>>
>>158711002
>9 pp combo
>needs you to be at 20 hp or near full hp to be worthwhile

gee anon, I don't know
>>
>>158702002
I need to feel Erika's VAGINAL RUGAE with my FINGERS
>>
>>158710987
Can you go B2 -> B1?
>>
>>158711062
Yes
>>
>>158711062
Do you mean between seasons? your rank does not change between seasons at all. Like someone said, only your placement within Master resets, but you stay Master still.

It is a huge grind to get to Master, but the fact that it doesn't reset makes it a one-time grind.

If you mean "can you lose score and derank from B2 to B1" then yes, you can do that.
>>
>>158711053
Princess pls
>>
File: Reroll City01.png (3MB, 1280x1440px)
Reroll City01.png
3MB, 1280x1440px
>>158709867
Funny thing is, I actually did see Bloodcraft options from even this roll, because this past reroll (nope, not even one Legendary) seemed to be nudging me in that direction (and Havencraft).

As decks go, I wanted something with Swordcraft, but I'm open to trying Bloodcraft or Storm Haven. I'll stick with with this roll and see how it goes.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (111KB, 687x672px)
Capture.jpg
111KB, 687x672px
are these unlockable alternate leaders? Or are the only alt leaders the ones you buy for 500 sheckles?
>>
>>158708292
>blood has the absoluet worst turn one and two
That's not shadow. Literally Goblin and Fighter 1 and 2. At least Blood has bats and/or 2 attack storm.
>>
Ok, i installed my steam account and i just need to use the code from steam in my mobile to link and use the same account in the mobile? am i retard btw
>>
>>158711341
>playing as lord of the flies

they missed an opportunity desu
>>
What happens if my cards with ambush get ward?
>>
>>158711341
They're just the legendary cards in the pack... You can however obtain their Emblem (Avatar Picture) if you happen to pull the legendary card from their packs.
>>
>Do ranked matches in B0 for quest
>I get matched up against people with like 18k or even 20k score when I am only 11k score

What the fuck?
>>
>>158711341
Those are Legendary Minions.
They also give you icons for your profile page.
The Leaders are under the left shop tab.
>>
>>158711341
Those are just all the legendaries from the DE set. Wouldn't mind if they put in a Pascale alt leader though.
>>
File: 1476224050431.jpg (427KB, 2000x2833px) Image search: [Google]
1476224050431.jpg
427KB, 2000x2833px
>>158710821
too old.
>>
>>158711341
I'd instant buy a Seraph leader
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Reroll or keep?
>>
File: 20161029000000_1.jpg (395KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
20161029000000_1.jpg
395KB, 1152x648px
>>158710651
>>158710792
NUMBA ONE ARENA DECK, BOYYYYYY
>>
>>158711369
Why did you use Goblin and Fighter as examples when you have strictly better class cards?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161029-010212.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161029-010212.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>158710773
I got 5 this time, anon
>>
>>158711460
no need to complain, you lose 70 if you lose and gain 150 if you win, it's not like their decks are guaranteed to be better than yours either
>>
How do I counter Havencraft amulets?
>>
>>158711625
He's saying Skull Beast and Spartoi Sergeant are basically Goblin and Fighter since they have the same statline and their effects don't actually do anything until later, so in terms of actually fighting for the board, they're no different than playing Goblin and Fighter.
>>
>>158711443
Opponent can hit your face.
>>
File: deck.jpg (960KB, 2814x662px)
deck.jpg
960KB, 2814x662px
This is my attempt at a midrange deck, i'm still on a budget hence why it looks like a mess, but it did a good job so far into B3.

What's the cards i should look to add in asap? i have a third otohime and a second leonidas but i rather run more early game cards
>>
>have to wait 90 seconds for confirmation after every win

Why?
>>
>>158711412
The questions is: DOes i lost my progress if i use my code of steam in the mobile?
>>
>>158711907
shiggy diggy
>>
>>158711764
Beat their face in.
>>
>>158711907
Your opponent dc'd.
>>
>>158711907

They are rage quitting and exploiting a bug
>>
>>158707038
>FOR THE NATION, HYUK HYUK!

When will Cygames replace her voice?
>>
File: reroll19.png (2MB, 1405x471px) Image search: [Google]
reroll19.png
2MB, 1405x471px
I rerolled 27 times on Leapdroid and I'm tired of it so I decided to keep this roll. It has 2 animated legendaries, 2 animated gold, with 6 legendaries total.

For the record, you can only link a mobile account to Steam one time, and it overwrites your current Steam account.

I'm just going to grind and have fun from here on. What do you guys think about this roll?
>>
>>158711492
Keep if your golds aren't shit

>>158711632
otohimeme + alwid

And useful golds

Dragonsong is shit but i would keep if it
>>
>>158711939
I can't do that if I can't remove their amulets. My decks lose by the 6th turn.
>>
>>158712027
>her

That's a man, baby
>>
>>158712052
Kill them faster
>>
How easy is it to construct a haven deck when I have a shadow deck almost completely finished? I'd much rather play a controlly deck than aggro, but I stuck with what I was handed
>>
>>158711932
The pops up will tell you
Your mobile data will be removed if you replace it with the Steam one
>>
>>158712047
Good fucking roll .
Lot of useful gold and legends.

Grind this game make a haven or sword that and you will be fine
>>
>>158712050
thanks anon, I'll play with this one
>>
>>158711863
This really looks like you're going for a control deck, the typical midrange sword deck barely has any cards above 6 cost and focuses on beating people out with Otohime + Sage Commander

remove Leonidas, he's too slow for any situation,

get that 3rd Fencer in asap, way too good not to have 3

Ditch the Assault commander for some Sage Commanders, he synergizes too well with Otohime.

Also, get some Alwida's and replace 1 or 2 White Paladins with them.
>>
>>158712140
An Elana deck isn't that expensive. You just need Elanas and Themis's
>>
>>158712140

Seraph, Storm or Elana haven? Seraph is the control one. Elana too, less controlish but still.
>>
>>158712165
Thanks, i'm retard btw
>>
https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63FiQ.63FiQ.61NLI.61NLI.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.676H-.63E-o.63E-o.6736i.6736i.6737K.6737K.63Fik.63Fik.63Kb4.63Kb4.63Kb4.673s2.673s2.5_TGo.5_TGo.63HQG.659nE.659nE.63MII.63MII.63MII.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.63Jsg.65GMo.675Yy

Trying to start a midrange shadow dick. What do I need to do aside from scrapping the idea and just going aggro?
>>
I'M CUMMING FOR YOU
I'M CUMMING FOR YOU
I'M CUMMING FOR YOU
I'M CUMMING FOR YOU
I'M CUMMING FOR YOU
>>
File: IMG_20161028_211514.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161028_211514.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
WHO /TIA/ HERE
>>
Is there any way to still play rage of bahamut?
>>
>>158712462
That's a lot of Tias to bounce up and down and get off a lot.
>>
File: 20161028210739_1.jpg (592KB, 1879x1057px) Image search: [Google]
20161028210739_1.jpg
592KB, 1879x1057px
>Try fighting the Elite sword AI
>Get utterly demolished several times
>Beat dragon easily
>Haven takes two tries
Maybe it's because of cheating scum AI, but it feels like it's too easy to hit top deck status with this deck and Ward fucks me hard.
Of course, my complete newfaggotry to this type of card game probably isn't helping.
>>
>>158712462
How can you hope to bounce all of them up and down anon?
>>
>>158712454
gachiGASM
>>
I'm honestly kind of surprised at how optimized the client is and how little ram it eats as well as it not leaking from what I've seen so far at least.
>>
>>158712543
have you been going face?
>>
which class/deck has the most cute anime girls? it has to actually be viable too.
>>
>>158712543
>Not going with the original and naming your deck MANBATS
>>
>>158712543
It's an aggro deck, you go all in hard and if they can stabilize you run out of steam, you also get fucked by wards like any other aggro deck.

With that deck your goal is too get as much face damage is possible in so you can finish them off with burn should they stabilize the board
>>
>>158702487
Goblin Mount Demon is the 5 drop for Dragon decks usually.
>>
What the fuck? Where are all the noobs in arena? Just played five: 3-2, 4-1, 5-0, 2-3, 5-0. Haven't played against a single damn green gem noob who doesn't know how to evolve, B+ opponents everywhere.
>>
>>158712757
>And viable
Do the anime girls have to actually be minions or can they be spells with cute girls on them?
>>
>>158712543
Sword is a really bad match-up for Aggro Bat Bloodcraft, not much you can do
And yes, you run out of cards quickly. That's how aggro decks work. You can play blood pact if you want more card draw, get rid of the storms for blood pacts.
>>
>>158712213
>>158711632
oh nice, I forgot to open 9 packs and got Gabriel and Arch Summoner Erasmus on top of those other 5. I'm keeping this one for sure.
>>
File: 20161028225855_1.jpg (681KB, 1276x1052px)
20161028225855_1.jpg
681KB, 1276x1052px
>wanted rosetta
>got a bunch of greek faggots instead
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
just win a match topdecking a storm against full board and now i have to wait 90 seconds wtf?
>>
>>158712890
im thinking minions. otherwise you could do beastcaller aria but it summons a bird and a tiger i want to fug her not her bird and tiger
>>
>>158712757
Tempo Forest is basically all cute elf girls, except two elf girl is sorta strong looking, and also there's a roach.
>>
>>158712757
Forestcraft probably, every single card is a cute girl except roaches, sylvan justice, and Path.
>>
>>158712967

your opponent turned their phone off cuz theymad
>>
File: pack.png (2MB, 1278x705px)
pack.png
2MB, 1278x705px
managed to win a match and got this from the pack
>>
>>158713115

that's some real photoshopped shit right there
>>
>>158712047
>not using scripts on nox to reroll

Why torture yourself anon? I click one button and 5 mins later i'm at the legendary page seeing if I want to reroll again.
>>
For once I queued into a 100% guaranteed win match up.

Fuck your seraph bro, I'm going to petrify it again for good.
>>
>>158713317

its paint.
>>
>>158712713
Typically, unless something threatening pops up.

>>158712816
I'll try it out some in actual matches, I'm not sure aggro is my thing though.

>>158712895
I'll try it as is, then maybe try that out if I'm feeling the pain.
If that doesn't work, I'll look into what a more control themed deck needs
>>
I hate Havencraft.

Fucking bitch, you're not pure.
>>
>Fight a Forestcraft in AA0 running Yuels, Gabriel, and Rose Queen
I'm kinda sad I just PtP'd him out, that was a neat deck. I hope Rose Queen gets there one day.
>>
>HDD suddenly gets disconnected
>game crashes

Why the fuck does this fucking game not have a reconnect feature?
>>
do I need any card draw for face dragon other than ivory dragons and emissaries?
>>
>>158714004
>HDD suddenly gets disconnected
Why would this ever happen normally?
>>
Alright faggots whose the qtest bronze/silver/gold DE card from each class?

I need to start making a new deck with qties
>>
>>158703920
>>158703920
>>158703920
>>
>>158714243
I don't know. My ports are retarded.
>>
>>158714271
what is stopping you from testing it out yourself?

I reckon the reason you aren't being answered is because most people have already linked their accounts to Facebook or Google Play before the Steam launch and therefore don't know
>>
File: Titania's Sanctuary.png (75KB, 169x220px) Image search: [Google]
Titania's Sanctuary.png
75KB, 169x220px
>Titania's Sanctuary

3/3 with rush every turn. (forest never runs out of faires) Why does nobody play it?
>>
>>158714380
It's slow.
It takes up space.
It doesn't synergize well with the best Forest decks.
Dragonsong Flute gives Dragoncraft a bunch of 2pp 4/3 rushes and no one plays that shit either.
>>
>>158714380
It's great in arena, for constructed too heavy
>>
>>158714237
Dragonewt Scholar might be good since you can use it to burn cards you don't need in later turns and it can't be attacked.
>>
File: 20161028214705_1.jpg (366KB, 1879x1057px) Image search: [Google]
20161028214705_1.jpg
366KB, 1879x1057px
>>158714249
That's easy.
>>
>>158714380
I slap this card in when games are running long that day (this is rare in AA) and its definitely not a core card but its nice when you do have need of it.
>>
>>158714464

To be fair dragon flute can transform important shit and fuck everything.
>>
Kripp about to head on Shadowverse now guys.
>>
File: 1477286389716.png (322KB, 434x394px) Image search: [Google]
1477286389716.png
322KB, 434x394px
Kripp told me this game didn't have as much RNG

Why did you lie to me Kripp
>>
File: qtest sv.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px)
qtest sv.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>158714249
cutest card in the whole game
>>
>>158714710
It doesn't.
There's only one RNG-heavy deck that isn't total trash.
And like max of 2 RNG cards in any other given deck.
>>
File: xfonrs[1].jpg (570KB, 1600x900px)
xfonrs[1].jpg
570KB, 1600x900px
>>
KRIPP

ON

STREAM

NOW

ISABELLE

TITS

STREAM
>>
File: Elf Girl Liza.webm (3MB, 816x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Girl Liza.webm
3MB, 816x1080px
>>158714782
>>
>>158714695
I wonder if Kripp would get as salty at Take Two if he played it as much as Hearthstone. I mean, it's not HS levels of bullshit but you can easily string some bad runs together, and sometimes if your opponent goes second and has a perfect curve it can feel just as unfair.
>>
>>158714710

No card game is free of RNG, and if you think Shadowverse is too RNG heavy maybe the genre is not for you.
>>
>>158714695

missed kripps rank... someone?
>>
>>158714874
I can't wait for Kripp to misplay with DShift more!
>>
>>158714881
I envy you my dude, I get animated playsets of every forest card but the one I truly love.
>>
>>158714828
He's probably an idiot thinking card draws is the same kind of RNG.
>>
>>158714915
D3
>>
>>158713359
how
>>
File: 1474696054110.jpg (22KB, 512x384px)
1474696054110.jpg
22KB, 512x384px
>see meme anime trash
>decide to give it a shot anyway, maybe mechanics are decent
>can't tell
>too busy vomiting all over myself at the "tutorial" """"story""""

Seriously, how the fuck do you people stomach this. The little "aya~~ ugu *tilts head* :3" thing the girl does when I evolve a creature alone makes me recoil in fear and disgust.
>>
>was told the pc port was 60 fps
>mine is windowed and capped at 30fps with no way of changing it

my heart hurts
>>
>>158715020

Play Urias or Rowen if it triggers you too much.
>>
>>158715072
Can you not navigate to the settings menu? Do you need an adult?
>>
>>158715020
Maybe you're gay or just too prejudiced to actually look past the aesthetic.
>>
>>158715072

press ESC for settings you incredible imbecile.
>>
File: 20161029135621_1.jpg (223KB, 1133x750px) Image search: [Google]
20161029135621_1.jpg
223KB, 1133x750px
I'll do it for her!
>>
>>158715020
then go play something else, nobody's forcing you to play anime stuff.
>>
>>158715020
Don't let it get to you senpai
>>
>tfw got like 3 legendaries from the starter packs but you already invested like 10 hours in this account
how important is it if i plan to main one deck basically?
>>
How many of you are playing Lolibat? I feel like there are heaps reading through this general.
>>
>>158715329
A good starting roll is nice, but not having one isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>158714782
>tfw you will never be/date a magical nature girl
>>
>knight spam + arthurian legend + banner.

I think i found my new favorite meme deck.
>>
>>158714695
>This deck
Shit, I kind of wanna try rune out now.
>>
oh my god this poor lolimancer on stream. i just want to hug her
>>
I'm looking up decks for shadow and I cant find Playful Necromancer in collection, what's up?
>>
>>158715329
You don't need to reroll at all. It just gives you a little head start. You can get any deck you want from a shitty roll quickly enough provided it isn't Control Sword or something.
You don't even need a top tier deck until like A rank
>>
I wish I got paired against retards like Kripp.
>>
>>158715493
She's a basic card, do story mode
>>
File: doitforher.png (657KB, 810x507px) Image search: [Google]
doitforher.png
657KB, 810x507px
>>158715238
>>
>>158715493
Finish story mode
>>
>kripp beating up people who run well of destiny with a full dshift deck
>>
File: Blood fest.jpg (570KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Blood fest.jpg
570KB, 1366x768px
>>158715401
I always play lolibat.
>>
>full Dshift on D3
>>
>>158715597
I really wanted her to drop Midnight Haunt and Deathly Tyrant on that turn 9
>>
>>158715203
I am an actual literal faggot, so the a e s t h e t i c is super important to me.

>>158715119
>>158715327
I'll give it a shot. I really want to like this game, honestly, it just gets to me that I can never play it with anyone I actually know without dishonoring my entire family.
>>
>>158714950
There's a built in script recorder with nox. Just record the whole process. Make sure to have a file explorer properly setup so you can have the script delete and make a new account. It takes 15mins to setup and its so fucking convenient. I'm using it to make multiple accounts.
>>
>>158715597
That looks terrible, in what world is skip opponents turn anything but awful sounding as a mechanic.
>>
>>158715440
>Turn 4 do nothing
>Turn 5 do nothing
>>
>>158715557
I want to use Vampy but don't like playing aggro bat, and playing anything other than aggro bat with Vampy feels wrong.
>>
>>158715529
>plays the 2/1 then the 3/7 that wipes your own followers
Even in rank D I never saw stupid shit like that.
>>
>>158715401
I'm trying it out, I'm not sure how I feel about it though.

>>158715624
>That kill speed
Did you both just bash each other with everything?
>>
>>158715646
He's the biggest whale they have in america
>>
File: 1252818649468.png (223KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1252818649468.png
223KB, 295x295px
>>158715597
>>158715529
>>158715484
>>158714930
>clearly new lolimancer probably on her first day on the game thanks to the game being on steam
>she is paired versus a streamer, kripp no less
>gets fucking destroyed, no mercy
>kripp was even using meme cards like mithril golem

kudos to her for not condecing to the Dshift activations
>>
>>158715687

You already post on 4chan so you should be used to it by now.
>>
How would I type Koreans are superior for my name? Help me out weebs
>>
>>158715758
Yes. He's really doing me a favor dropping 2 Bloodbed.
>>
>D3 Sword didn't attack with quickblade
Man I miss low rank
>>
How does face dragon do against dshift?
>>
>streamfaggots cancering up the thread

It was fun while it lasted, guys.
>>
>>158715801
韓国人が糞だよ!
>>
C'mooooon Banner Memes
>>
>Decide to play T2 for first time
>Draft Havencraft cause I have no fucking idea
>Round one is a 15 minute mirror where I win thanks to Olivia after he use three fucking board wipes
Well, that was fun.
>>
>>158715867
This isn't new, a lot of people watched the streams even before the PC release
>>
>>158715715

You drop them on slow turns or on turns you can get value out of them silly goose.
>>
File: Vanias.jpg (363KB, 1199x672px) Image search: [Google]
Vanias.jpg
363KB, 1199x672px
>>158715732
Vania is the backbone of aggro bat, anon.
>>
File: Nice game.jpg (149KB, 853x478px) Image search: [Google]
Nice game.jpg
149KB, 853x478px
Place your bets.
>>
>>158715954
MANBATS
>>
can dimension shift just get changed to "Win the game" so i don't have to sit through the bullshit hoping that he doesn't have three 0 mana 7/7 in hand at turn 8
>>
File: 1477443122581.png (879KB, 1016x674px) Image search: [Google]
1477443122581.png
879KB, 1016x674px
i have no fucking clue what i'm doing
i think i'm too retarded for this game
>>
>>158715687
>it just gets to me that I can never play it with anyone I actually know without dishonoring my entire family.
then just go play hearthstone or stop being such a fag about it, jeez just play the game or don't, i don't know why people feel the need to announce to others how they don't like the artstyle when it comes to anime shit

do retards go into /hsg/ and announce they don't like western fantasy but they'll try the game anyway? honest question here.
>>
>>158715986
It's pretty much impossible. I've had decent draws for defeating followers and controlling the board against Banner memes using DS Rune before and it's still hard because there's nothing you can do about storm. They'll pretty much win one turn before you can.
>>
3 fucking Alwida's back to back with 2 getting evolved. They have to get buffed by Banner too cause why the fuck not?
>>
File: 1477647940360.webm (2MB, 822x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477647940360.webm
2MB, 822x1080px
which Loli would you Verse?
>>
quick post AESTHETIC
>>
>>158716176
Not if you can aggro them people they complete their solitaire.
>>
>>158715557
Did you lolibat all the way up to master?

Congrats
>>
File: YUNG K N I G H T.jpg (70KB, 500x672px)
YUNG K N I G H T.jpg
70KB, 500x672px
>>158716284
>>
>>158716176
No because sometimes you have DShift but no destroyers and lose anyway
>>
>>158716270

You're safe with me cap'n!
>>
>can't make my name 死にたい

thanks nips
>>
What the fuck is DShift?
>>
File: thanks.jpg (664KB, 930x1280px)
thanks.jpg
664KB, 930x1280px
>>158716283
This blood sucker.
>>
File: thinking pet.jpg (22KB, 250x236px)
thinking pet.jpg
22KB, 250x236px
Okay, so what do I do after beating story mode? Blow my gold on packs? Play arena? Can I beat the elite AIs with story mode decks?
>>
>>158716329
thanks m8
>>
File: vaporwave.png (1MB, 900x955px)
vaporwave.png
1MB, 900x955px
>>158716329
>>
>>158715020
There's a skip button, you know
>>
>>158716427
Dimension Shift.
Time Warp, free turn, whatever you want to call it.
>>
File: 1466244876861.jpg (77KB, 706x680px) Image search: [Google]
1466244876861.jpg
77KB, 706x680px
Anyone have a list of straight-up bad cards I can safely liquefy? I'm not very good at judging card quality myself.
>>
>>158716427
18 cost runecraft card (-1 cost for every spell played) that lets you take take another turn in a row and replenishes your mana
>>
>>158703425
I was thinking about exactly this, having seen how popular the Hearthstone mods are. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>158716456
Only if you a gud. Just try ranked and beat other noobs for the time being.
>>
>>158716320
I played it from A0 onward.
>>
>>158715780
Kripp seems like a cancer on this game already to be totally honest, can't even play something that's not horrible to see meme shit.
>>
Why aren't you playing Knight of Friendship?
>>
How am I supposed to dailies for other classes when I need to invest so heavily in 1?
>>
>>158709473
So let me get this straight, as a beginer should I play ranked or unranked matches?
>>
>>158716614
You replace them.
>>
>>158716497
>>158716505
Fuck that sounds incredibly powerful.
>>
>>158716614
you don't need to invest heavily in one.
nobody ever said you need a 100% perfect metadeck to win.
>>
Can't wait for him to run into storm haven.
>>
>>158715891
>2nd matchup is another Mirror Match
>Win by 1 turn thanks to Seraph Statue
Why is T2 full of Havencraft.
>>
>>158716540
bravo, I can't see myself playing any deck to that extent

>>158716627
either one will work, just don't do rank to A rank too fast
>>
Any example decks using Queen vamp?
>>
>>158716645
And then get a daily for 2 more classes you don't play
>>
>>158716627
Ranked are tied to your current rank. You probably would meet other noobs there so just go for it and get rewards from win until you can build a deck that isn't shit for higher ranks.
>>
File: fhhfdh.jpg (321KB, 1152x668px) Image search: [Google]
fhhfdh.jpg
321KB, 1152x668px
fresh anon player here. do i reroll or keep?
>>
>>158716614

Budget decks.
>>
>>158716614
You don't need to invest heavily in 1.
You're being brainwashed by all these rerolls and netdeckers. You can just take it slow and move along at your own pace. Make a bunch of dumb budget decks for all classes and have a grand old time
>>
>>158716736
I'd say keep. You got enough bullshit to make most any deck if nothing else via Vials.
>>
>finally decide to try out this weeb game after a bunch of internet recommendations
>they don't show you the card text on the card if its just chilling in your hand
wtf, even magic had this and they have literally paragraphs of text
>>
>kripp obliterates another banner meme deck
>>
>>158716729
Bat decks, but she doesn't really fit in Aggro Bat.
>>
What are the file names for the cards?
>>
>>158716806
>Read card once
>Remember it
>???
>Play the game
>>
File: 1477031137600.jpg (144KB, 1000x750px)
1477031137600.jpg
144KB, 1000x750px
I want to make cute bat babies with Vampy!
>>
Can someone instant surrender privat match please? 12829
>>
>>158716806

Click on the cards anon.
>>
File: DC.jpg (114KB, 1269x500px)
DC.jpg
114KB, 1269x500px
>using connection bug on stream
>>
>>158716806
To optimize the card's artwork. I don't like tiny pictures.
>>
>>158716806
Literally click it.
You dumb Nigger.
You can click/tap any card to see what it does on left side of screen.
You can then click/tap their abilities to see what they do.
>>
Where do I go to see the tier decks?
>>
Keep your trash out of /v/
>>
File: 1477606935945.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1477606935945.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>158716976
>>
>>158716976
Wrong thread friend
>>
>>158716976
>garbage going in the garbage bin
>>
I got a hundred dollar visa for my birthday. Should I go full whale?
>>
>>158717116
Yes
>>
Is stuff from the crate a one time only thing?
>>
How do you create a link code?

I opened the game in my phone, tapped on Link Data and then on Enter Code. I haven't received any mail yet after 20 minutes. Dammit, I wanna play on Steam already.
>>
>this game data has been linked to another PC account
>game data can only be linked to one PC account
So if I have both a desktop and a laptop then I can't play this on both?
>>
>>158717228
should be linked to the steam account, not the PC you're on, but I'm not really sure
>>
>>158717116
Whale on another game you dumb faggot.
>>
>>158717228
Yes, you can. I have.
You can't play it on both simultaneously.
>>
>>158716806
Just click the damn card you idiot. Cygames wanted to make the art more noticeable.
>>
>>158716243
Yes, there's fags that have gotten in a tizzy because they're buttmad about Warcraft for one reason or another.
>>
File: 1472277748537.jpg (60KB, 480x386px)
1472277748537.jpg
60KB, 480x386px
>>158717330
>saberclone
I legitimately don't know which one's worse
>>
>>158715871
>韓国人が糞だよ

Anon why do you lie to me
>>
>>158717307
It's not running on my desktop though
>>
>kripp playing dimension shift
>>
>>158717406
attention whores are the fucking worst.
>>

Need win for quest.
>>
File: MEMES.jpg (148KB, 854x477px)
MEMES.jpg
148KB, 854x477px
>banner memes in charge of winning
>>
>>158716176

You need 2 dshifts and 2 flame destroyers at a relatively low play point cost for it to be gg. Otherwise I just get aggroed to death.
>>
Do they ever have crystal sales?
>>
>>158717648
maybe on christmas, the 1 time bundle is pretty good if you buy 1 pack a day
>>
>>158717583

Thanks Vampy
>>
>>158717597
>1 off lethal because he didn't evolve before for damage
Fucking rank D3. I was rooting for you too banner sword.
>>
File: 1437958404066.jpg (35KB, 471x472px) Image search: [Google]
1437958404066.jpg
35KB, 471x472px
>Watched Kripp like a month ago
>He was having fun with snowmen/conjuring force meme decks

>Watch Kripp now
>Full netdeck DShift cancer

What the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1476252403587.jpg (21KB, 424x408px) Image search: [Google]
1476252403587.jpg
21KB, 424x408px
Why the hate for Kripperino?
>>
>>158717837
twitch chat happened
>>
>>158717560
Steam isn't even running on my desktop, but when I try to boot up Shadowverse on my laptop it says the "can only link with one PC account" message. Any idea what's going on? I just wanna be comfy
>>
>>158717859
The reason I hate him is because he has 11k viewers, but still chooses to get more scum money with G2A. Fuck him.
>>
>>158717859

Playing a complete tier 1 deck at low rank is rude. Rude!
>>
Those D ranks man
>>
>First Take Two

Funny enough I lost to Shadowcraft
>>
>>158717983
How the fuck do you expect people to climb?
>>
>>158717859
Because he's only happy if he's completly shitstomping his opponent. If he's only slightly a little bit unfortunate he goes off on a rant on how bullshit the game is. Right now he is using a Tier 1 deck in Rank D and thinks he's the best in the world.
>>
>>158717859
He's bullying poor D ranked players with his complete tier 2 combo deck
>>
>>158717941
You dumb fucker played the DMM version, didn't you?
>>
>>158718097
>dmm
the what now?
>>
>>158717965
>muh g2a
reddit fag detected
>>
File: 1265242480127.jpg (66KB, 599x605px)
1265242480127.jpg
66KB, 599x605px
>>158717837
>mithril golem
>twosome
>all the shitty icespells

>Full netdeck DShift cancer

???
>>
>>158717983
My first fucking match of d0 was against a Japanese dshift deck. The amount of meta gaming that happens at the lowest possible level is retarded
>>
File: 1429012647352.png (64KB, 1133x848px) Image search: [Google]
1429012647352.png
64KB, 1133x848px
>Kripp is C0 just like me

Time to stream snipe him with Banner Sword!
>>
File: 1451116500215.jpg (466KB, 930x987px) Image search: [Google]
1451116500215.jpg
466KB, 930x987px
>tfw got a second Olivia from DE apolopacks
>>
Does this game actually have depth? I'm losing every game with ptp forest.
>>
>>158718173

Only good leggos there are Tia and Olivia, rest is memes
>>
>>158718202
/svg/ is home to quite a few sandbaggers as well so we're probably not any better
>>
>>158718181
Ice Golems are in the real lists. They help the terrible aggro match-up
>>158718230
PtP is the hardest deck in the game so it's no surprise you're losing with it.
Acquire proficiency
>>
Why does forte need two lances?
>>
File: 1451779630797.png (2MB, 2149x1911px) Image search: [Google]
1451779630797.png
2MB, 2149x1911px
>>158718181
Iceform is fine in spellboost you D0 dumb anime poster.
>>
If I just want to focus on a single class, should I just liquefy all the cards I get that aren't in my field including neutrals?
>>
>>158718230

Are you running altered fate?

I
>>
>playing Rune mirror
>realize by turn 3 that it's DimShift
>have Satan my starting hand
>stop playing followers, just amulets that do things
>they can't cast removal spells and fall behind in spellboosts
>turn 10 drop Stan
>they concede
>>
>>158718371
Spellboost can win against Satan though.
>>
>>158718341
IF you don't plan on playing any other class then why not? Some neutrals are useful too.
>>
>>158718283
Good to know I guess. Am I doing it wrong if I'm playing on curve every turn? All these years of hearthstone and I feel like I still don't understand card games.
>>
>>158718409

Only if it draws like ass.
>>
>>158718341
if you're absolutely certain you mean it when you want to focus on a class, then there's no reason not to liquefy any unused cards. you should keep neutrals because they may still be useful in the future.
>>
>>158718097
>>158718121
pls respond
What's the DMM? All I did was play it through steam and my phone
>>
File: 456467567.png (230KB, 261x671px)
456467567.png
230KB, 261x671px
Is this what shadow got reduced to? Same with Dragon and the face deck. This new meta is shit.
>>
File: 1267731252142.jpg (28KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
1267731252142.jpg
28KB, 499x480px
>>158718329
>>158718283
I meant Rimewind, Winter's Caprice and Summon Snowman.

He uses a couple of those along the Iceforms.
>>
>>158718348
Yea I have three in my deck.
>>
>>158718463
>>158718434
I am 100% percent, im sticking with runecraft. Its the only deck type that appeals to me the most.
>>
Are there any cheap forest decks or do I have to go all in? Can I make something work with only 1 legendary elf and 1 beetle?
>>
>>158718440
In the early game usually, but later on, it depends.
Are you going for the beatdown? Are you going for the path plan? What's your hand like? Do you need to save fairies for Tias, Ancient Elves, Glimmering Wings or Roaches?
>>
>>158718538

Why though?
>>
>>158718440
usually you want to play on curve but sometimes you don't

easiest example is if you're holding onto a power 4drop like Playful necromancer and you're going 1st, it's better to pass than play her

sometimes instead of dropping 2 followers it's better to drop 1 in anticipation of an evolution as well so you don't get 2for1'd

there's plenty more examples, not all have to do with evolutions, but it does require you to have some idea of what the other deck is going to try to do the turn after yours. for now, playing stuff on curve is fine. once you play more you'll see when playing on curve hurt you rather than helped and adjust
>>
Help my fix this deck without dropping Beast Dominator because I want to use that card no matter how shit it is

Blood

1 Cost Wraith x2
Bloodwolf x3
Vania x2
Bloodkin x3
Razor Claw x3
Midnight vampire x2
Dire Bond x3
Wardrobe Raider x1
Righteous Devil x2
Night Horde x2
Crimson Purge x1
Beast Dominator x1
Bloody mary x2
Diabolic Drain x2
Queen Vampire x2
Demonic Storm x2
Alucard x3
Lucifer x1
Azazel x1
Revelation x3
>>
Shadowverse literally has more viewers than CSGO right now.
>>
File: 1476076855680.gif (199KB, 346x338px)
1476076855680.gif
199KB, 346x338px
>be me
>win first MP match
>create dragoncraft deck since i got a some dragon silvers
>fight against a bitch who summons one trillion snowmans
>since im retarded i tought extra green ball cards only lasted for a turn so i dont use them until i have about 4 green balls
>somehow manage to survive my opponents infinite flurry of snowmens and evolved creatures with ward and some spells
>finally damage her after 10 turns and she's on 12 hp
>finally get overflow cards, have 5 creatures for 14 dmg
>bitch ass nigger whore uses cards that give her THREE extra turns

FUCKING THREE

and then my creatures got destroyed by a fucking spell that did like 80 random damage to all of them and got raped by a snowmen army

mfw
>>
>>158718492
Some lists also run the snowmen,
But yes Rimewind and Caprice are very, very meh.
>>
>>158718609
The deck archetype appeals to me, I prefer using tons of spells. It reminds me of the mage back in Hearthstone.
>>
>>158718664

Drop a revelation and a dire bond.
>>
>>158718538
i used to be the same but with forestcraft. after doing daily missions with other classes enough times i started finding them interesting enough to build decks for as well. the ultimate decision lies with you though.
>>
Is shadow aggro fun? Any tips?
>>
I got a Pascal and skullfane. Are they liquefy tier?
>>
>>158718492
Snowmen are good too you bumbling fool.
>>
Is there a faster way of liquefying cards?
>>
https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/budget-aggro-shadowcraft

Is this actually any good for a beginner?
>>
>>158718825
Skullfane yes, easy liquify.
Pascal, no. Earth Rite isn't good now but it has potential to be good.
>>
File: 1336936908487.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1336936908487.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>158718714
>>158718840
>Snowmen are good
>>
>>158718790
And sub with what?
>>
>>158718491
Aggro Shadow is what everyone used right before the DE patch.
>>
Are certain classes for dailies always paired together or are they randomly chosen?
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1270x696px)
Untitled.png
3MB, 1270x696px
Sweatingman.png
>>
>>158718929
They are.
Especially in a world where forestcraft and bloodcraft exist
>>
So you either run an all-in facedeck or you get dicked by haven and dshift?
>>
File: 1456621219049.png (32KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1456621219049.png
32KB, 326x226px
>k-keep your trash out of /v/!!!
>w-we aren't shit like your board!!

literally the 2nd worst board on 4chan and they have the audacity to act like they only cater to "good taste" even though they can't describe what that is when asked
>>
the fuck is earth rite?
>>
>>158719093
The right to earth ya dingus
>>
>>158719075
>2nd worst
But we're not on /vip/.
>>158719093
Golemancy-related Amulets. Runecraft.
>>
File: 1427509826459.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
1427509826459.gif
2MB, 294x232px
>>158718929
t. D0 anime poster
>>
Turns out if Kripp isn't playing a busted deck against low ranks he sucks dick at Shadowverse.
>>
File: 1390237091108.png (24KB, 370x321px) Image search: [Google]
1390237091108.png
24KB, 370x321px
>meager D0 player
>run into storm haven for the first time
>>
>>158719049
Yeah there's no way to make a deck that just slugs it out for 15 turns because anyone that goes for late game has an instant win condition
>>
Kripp is playing arena like absolute shit
>>
File: 1477511738263.jpg (104KB, 691x514px)
1477511738263.jpg
104KB, 691x514px
>>158719228
Yeah, that's why Control Sword and Elana haven aren't viable right?

Stop this meme. Slow decks are fine, losing to a couple of decks you barely see on ladder compared to the swathes of aggro that control has good matchups against doesn't break the deck's viability.
>>
>>158718815
play things that don't care about dying
probably 3 Phantom Howls and any other form of unavoidable damage like Cerberus and Mummy
Cursed General is the budget finisher
>>
>>158718987
Well?
Did you win?
>>
File: 1465572010211.jpg (45KB, 368x411px)
1465572010211.jpg
45KB, 368x411px
>start playing
>get an Ancient Elf
>"oh boy this site says it's in a top tier deck, something about purgatory, I'll craft these cards"
>shitloads of crafting later I actually read the description
>"this is one of the hardest decks in the game to play, not recommended for beginners"

GUESS I'M TAKING THE HARD ROAD, LADS
>>
>these rank C0 plays from Kripp
Jesus fuck how do you screw up this hard
>>
The only thing you can buy with Rupies (gold coins) are card packs? Should just spend all rupies on card packs?
>>
>>158719427
You can buy arena runs and alternate leader portraits too.
>>
File: best loli.png (116KB, 180x227px)
best loli.png
116KB, 180x227px
>>
>that deck that isn't really good, but you really enjoy playing.

What is it /svg/?
>>
File: ss (2016-10-28 at 11.02.36).jpg (380KB, 1182x592px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-28 at 11.02.36).jpg
380KB, 1182x592px
my pulls.

bloody mary i guess.
>>
What cards are inevitably getting nerfed?
>>
>>158719485
Rose queen with Titania's sanctuary
>>
>>158719427
If you can consistently do good in arena and have burnt all your tickets, Arena runs (150 a pop) are a good investment.
And you can also give your characters a new skin in the shop's left side.
There's a Loli Vampire you might like.
>>158719330
Yes. Fucker expected burst and destroyed my 2/1, 9 Mana later he lost.
>>
>Kripp fails his mulligan
>Starts crying at RNG

LOL
>>
File: 1476885876948.jpg (793KB, 1200x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1476885876948.jpg
793KB, 1200x1456px
>>158719485
Aggro Bat.
>>
>>158719124
Oh right, I keep forgetting hiroshimoot added that and also forgot about /vp/ and /mlp/.
>>
>>158719395
It's a deck that most people don't actually make until they're in the A-ranks, anon. It's a great win condition against most other decks, but you're better off with Tempo forest to climb ranks against the plethora of bannermemes and storm haven.
>>
File: 1472965172695.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
1472965172695.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>158719395
You've chosen a good path anon, it's a hard deck but it'll lead you to victory once you get the hang of it. It's also rewarding to play because it does take a lot of skill and decision making
>>
>>158719309
What is over?
>>
>>158719485
Polyphonic roar + Full AOE dragoncraft
>>
>>158719480
La la la~
>>
>>158719572
IIRC a (rigged) poll a while back was claiming the top 3 worst boards were /pol/, /vp/, and /b/.
But yeah, they're all pretty shit nowadays.
/trash/ is alright.
/qst/ is.. well. Quests.
>>
>>158719619
50/50 matchup
>>
File: 1469481442785.jpg (248KB, 703x545px)
1469481442785.jpg
248KB, 703x545px
>Vania is very kawaii but aggro blood is mediocre
>Garuda is patriotic and storm haven is ez pz top tier deck, and will augment future haven builds as well.
>Could buy 5 packs but last 4 packs i got 2 plutos so legendaries aren't gonna be coming my way.

This is a tough choice.
>>
>>158719558
>Go over to his stream
>That curve

Rest in pepperonis 3 wins at best and that's if he doesn't start seeing Sword
>>
>Drafted for Seraph in T2
I have no regrets. Except the 4 losses.
>>
What are the big storm haven cards I need?
>>
>mulligans 1 drop
>>
>>158702097

Remember BREAD, remember curves, and remember to balance your class resource (e.g. having a bunch of necromancy effects is useless if you can't reliably generate shadows)

>>158702395

T2 seems surprisingly well balanced in regard to classes so that even if you end up forest/blood/rune, you're still not fucked. Also, in my extremely limited experience, it seems like Haven is either busted or worthless depending on how you pull.
>>
>>158719748
Draw better.
It won me 2 games last run.
>>
>get the most expensive pieces to play shadow aggro
>people say i'm lucky so i go for it
>dont want to reroll
>dont feel like playing shadow aggro
what do
>>
>>158719832
Play T2 until your eyes fall out and your pocket is empty.
>>
>>158719832
kys
>>
In terms of overall usefulness of all the cards in a set is it better to focus on de or standard?
>>
>>158719870
T2?
>>
>>158719897
Generally DE = fluff.
Standard = backbone.
>>158719918
Take 2. The Arena mode.
You get 3 Tickets for free and one at the end of each Campaign Arc to start you out. After those, 150 Rupees a pop.
>>
>>158719897
Standard
>>
>>158719707
>"I got so unlucky I drew all my lategame"
>A third of his deck is lategame
Wonder why that happened.....
>>
Is Alexander used in any cheap decks or should I just destroy him? I don't really have any gold sword cards
>>
Anyone else seeing a huge surge of Earthrite players?
My last 5 Runes have all been Earth Rite, and 3 of my last 5 games have been Rune.
>>
>>158719643

Missed a "la" bub.
>>
>>158720012
I wish I could afford Earthrite. Looks fun as fuck
>>
This game has too many cards per deck for how little life you have

more than half of matches just come down to "More than half my deck beats this board but I never draw it"
>>
>>158719832
Not a big fan of aggro either but shadow seems neat. Anything good that I can make with shadow that isn't aggro?
>>
>Matched against Spell Cancer Rune
>He uses petrification on guardian sun, moon bunny, and another guardian sun
>I drop Seraph on turn 8
>Win next turn

Rune cucks, when will they learn?
>>
>>158720054
there's a lot of efficient and powerful card draw for every class, use it
>>
>>158720054
That's probably true. Same life totals and deck size as limited MTG, but MTG has much bigger hands and no targeted attacks.
>>
File: 1342349322435.jpg (52KB, 526x300px)
1342349322435.jpg
52KB, 526x300px
>YOU'RE NOT GONNA CRACK ME?

>ARE YOU???
>>
>>158720054
This could get argued to hell and back.
But generally, since there's not so much direct face damage, 20 is reasonable.
And 40/30 cards is reasonable considering how much raw draw there is.
>>
>>158719982
He fulfills a role that no other sword card so far can really fill.
>>
Holy crap some of the songs in this game are not very good, the song in this castle level is grating
>>
>>158720159
Humpty's dub is 10/10, the voice is so fucking perfect.
>>
File: blood1.jpg (710KB, 2390x524px) Image search: [Google]
blood1.jpg
710KB, 2390x524px
How's my team so far?

>>158713115
I got 3 Genesis Dragons and the Dimension Shit after my first victory so maybe I can switch to dragon or spells. I'm only used Bloodcraft because I suck and at least this way there is a chance at a comeback.

also what does Medusa's Gaze do?
>>
I can't even beat the story missions, how do I into this game
>>
Does any class revolve around a single card more than dragon and forte?
>>
>>158719982
cheap decks? no and he probably never will be. but I wouldn't DE him honestly, he's got a very unique and not "just" a board clear as much as people who probably haven't used him say otherwise.
>>
>>158720012

Petrify and Shadow witch are god tier amulet removal, which is kind of a big deal these days.
>>
>>158720054

Deckfixing is ubiquitous outside of face decks and having legendaries as keystones is possible at 3x.
>>
Krip actually drafted dragon in arena what the fuck was he thinking?
>>
why does this shit have to be soo weeby? some of the art is high tier
>>
>>158720278
Leave. It's obviously not for you.
>>
>>158720246
Runecraft.
DShift.
>>
>>158720236
>Playing Blood
>>
>>158720278
maybe because some people like anime?
no way
>>
>>158720330
>>158720351
stupid weebs, I love anime btw, not loli weeb shit
>>
>>158720278
embrace the anime
>>
>>158720274
Dragon is great in arena, what are you thinking?
>>
>>158720392
As someone who picked it up today, the anime weebshit while prevalent isn't that in your face.
Just cute girls, monsters, and some dudes on cards whacking away at each other.
>>
>>158719395
I wanna fuck that frog.
>>
>>158720392
liking the stuff you saw on cartoon network doesn't mean you "like anime"
>>
In everyone's opinion, what site is the most reliable when it comes to either strong netdecks or info on new strategies. game.ai or gamepressgg?
>>
File: froppy.png (46KB, 303x249px) Image search: [Google]
froppy.png
46KB, 303x249px
>>158720463
>>
>>158720435
>dragon is great
its fucking trash unless you luck out and get a ton of big wards which outvalue the other dude or a billion storm followers which give you essentially 1.5 otks

Literally fucking awful class
>>
File: horimiya 1-33.png (106KB, 1157x662px) Image search: [Google]
horimiya 1-33.png
106KB, 1157x662px
>Decide to try out Banner meme in A3
>Over the course of 7 games draw banner once
>Never draw maid leader or banner other games
>A few of the games went on for more than 10 turns
>The one time I get it it's a blood deck playing perfectly on curve
Fuck my luck. I'm going back to a non-meme deck.
>>
>>158720236
blood is shit, especially blood without a lot of revelations and your legendaries

tech out of that craft as soon as you can if you care about winning
>>
>>158720503
>implying adult swim didnt air the best animuus
>>
Reminder to get rid of edgy bloodman and family dragonman
>>
>Kripp drafts a heavy late game curve
>Surprised when he doesn't get good curve in game
>Complains the entire match

Why?
>>
L U L
U
L
>>
wow, I barely won against a bat deck with royal banner by topdecking a floral fencer with cursed general out
>>
>>158720517
Or you just draft a solid curve with good minions and get great late game?
Sounds like you just suck friend
>>
kripp has absolutely no idea how to play arena

KEK
>>
>Shadowverse has half the viewers of HS on the first day

Is it happening?
>>
Why is the western civilization filled with so much faggots?
>>
File: caponefedoratip.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
caponefedoratip.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>losing to le fedora skull and a white knight
>>
Why is PtP considered top tier when it has bad matchups against everything?
>>
Just started playing might be shitty pulls but I got 2 bloody mary, then I did get merlin and one copy of dimension shift. should I just go spell craft or are the former somewhat better?
>>
>>158720607
Fuck HS seriously
>>
>>158720607
It's because Kripp is streaming.
>>
>>158720557
The main reason to watch Kripp nowadays is to listen to the ridiculous excuses for losing he makes up on the spot.
>>
>>158720654
Go rune, bloodcraft is shit tier and bloody mary is a card that is only good in theorycraft
>>
>>158720589
No dude, Alll early dragon followers suck dick unless you combo up. Its very unlikely you are going to draft early removal
>>
File: 1472654803460.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1472654803460.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>Draft an insanely greedy curve
>Complains about drawing a bunch of lategame
>>
>>158720557

>creams himself over getting ramp in his opening hand
>uses it t2 instead of equalizing the board even though he doesn't have a good 4 drop

Is this guy retarded?
>>
>Pick game up because can see beyond the cheesy anime shit since I like each heroes differing mechanics and evolve.
>Decide to come to thread.
>Immediate regret when I see lonely neckbeards talking about fucking characters and underaged girls.
Why can't people just play games?
>>
>>158720683
Sounds good. Thanks familia!
>>
>>158720754
Why can't you?
>>
>>158720691
Seriously, please learn to draft/play before you go spouting off your nonsense excuses for sucking. Dragoncraft is easy to play in arena and high tier.
>>
>steam release
>people bitching about the artsyle
>bullying waifuposters
The thread was nice while it lasted I guess.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 980x566px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 980x566px
Witch or Vampire?
>>
>>158720754
>>158720797
Keked and rekt
>>
>>158720223
>Weebs will never admit this
>>
File: Swordcancer.jpg (236KB, 1277x716px) Image search: [Google]
Swordcancer.jpg
236KB, 1277x716px
Started yesterday, am I doing this right?
>>
>>158720839

You were born a Runecrafter
>>
>>158720819
If you get the right cards if you dont get storm or big wards you are fucked
>>
>>158720854
Some of the voices are pretty good, but when you listen to voicework like veteran lancer it's just not worth it.
>>
>>158720797
>no u
Ah yes, no defense. I'll leave you to your lonely need circlejerk.
>>
>>158720839
Rune.
When Blood gets buffed later you'll be ready though
>>
File: 1458094454023.jpg (134KB, 499x431px) Image search: [Google]
1458094454023.jpg
134KB, 499x431px
>>158720854
I'm a weeb and I said it though
>>
File: myfrogwhen.png (34KB, 269x313px) Image search: [Google]
myfrogwhen.png
34KB, 269x313px
>>158720508
>>
>>158720839
I would personally go Vampy here because Vampy is cute and the deck isn't solitaire boring.
>>
>>158720872

You need more amulets and spells bud
>>
>>158720949
I want to wed that frog
>>
Reroll? How many legends should I be aiming for?
http://imgur.com/gallery/uVJgQ
>>
>>158720872
Looks great, you'll crush the low ranks
>>
File: 1472697833040.png (171KB, 374x347px)
1472697833040.png
171KB, 374x347px
>People unironically thinking that dragon is bad in arena
Huh?
>>
>>158720946
>blood buffs
nice meme they didn't get any help in vanilla
>>
>>158720557
Apparently a weeb reskin was enough to make him forget everything he knows about HS
>>
>>158721061
Only an idiot would say that. Dragons are top 3 pick in T2.
>>
WHY DOESN'T HE PLAY THE GODDAMN GOBLIN
>>
Crystal Tia
Ancient Elf
DA Olivia
Rose Queen

19x Golden cards

Decent? I plan on playing the Steam Version too and keep whatever is the better collection.
>>
>>158720872
This deck is probably good enough to get you to A0.
>>
>>158721061
Clearly an idiot who's trying to blame his lack of skill on the class. It's hilarious too because everyone knows Dragon is easy wins in arena
>>158721071
Yes they did.
They have a tier 2 aggro deck now. They were borderline unplayable before. A lot of their new cards were great. I'd even argue they're almost there.
>>
>>158720821
What's wrong with the art it looks a million times better than RNGstone
>>
>>158721239

People are complaining that a Japanese game is too anime.
>>
>>158721239
because people feel the need to announce that they don't like certain things as a means to validate themselves and anime is an easy target for that.
>>
File: cw.png (200KB, 450x348px) Image search: [Google]
cw.png
200KB, 450x348px
underrated runecraft 4*?

i use him alongside remi+rami in my golem deck as evo material and he pretty much forces the opponent to also evo in order to take him out. if not then he's hidden behind wards for the rest of the game.
>>
>>158721054
>>158721186
Thanks Senpais, which Legendary should I be focusing on getting more of?
>>
File: loli powah.png (3MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
loli powah.png
3MB, 1366x768px
>>158720347
A-Am I the cancer now?
>>
>>158721350
I'm no pro but Otohime is good
>>
>>158721350
Otohime and Aurelia.
Tsubaki is a luxury, not a necessity
>>
>>158721350
Otohime. You want at least 2 Otohime in midrange. For golds you should try to get Awilda and Frontguard General.
>>
>>158721239
Weeeeeeeeeeb trash art for pedos

If it isn't gritty/whacky western art it's fucking garbo if you don't think Leeroy has the tightest art then neck urself
>>
Room match request at room 65314
>>
>>158721328
You weebs are just projecting

The artsyle is just weebshit, even hearthstone is better. At least it's not just there to make your dick hard XD
>>
File: Capture.jpg (232KB, 1616x938px)
Capture.jpg
232KB, 1616x938px
>Can't reroll on steam
>Cellphone is shit and can't into the game
Might as well fucking kill myself.
>>
>>158721481
Then play Hearthstone. People didn't pay you to play this and complain.
>>
>>158721496
You don't need to reroll, it just helps get a head start.
>>
>>158721496
>Could install leapdroid to reroll before linking with steam
>Complains instead
>>
How good are white paladins?
>>
>>158721509
Why are you replying to obvious bait?
>>
>>158721460
Right on, people just don't get the character in leeroy's art since they only wanna see cute girls

>>158721509
I'll do what i want fuck you
>>
Dont take the bait.
>>
>>158721496
Or you know, just play the game with whatever you got.
It works for me.
>>
>>158721496
emulator
Leapdroid's good
>>
REMINDER THAT THE ONLY CANCER DECK IN THE ENTIRE GAME IS ELANA'S AND IT ISN'T EVEN THAT AMAZING IT'S JUST SUPER ANNOYING.
>>
>>158721480
Thank you.
>>
new bred bls :DD
>>
>P2P
>>
>>158721559
It's great tech against Forest and midrange Sword.

I run 3 copies in control sword and 2 in midrange
>>
>>158721654
It's just page 5. Wait until page 7 or so.
>>
File: good day.jpg (97KB, 600x569px)
good day.jpg
97KB, 600x569px
>was at 7500 points this morning
>at 10000 from playing about 2-3 hours today
>gained like 3000 points

today was a good day. I must have had like a 60% win rate at least.
who else is last minute grinding here?
I was playing stormhaven, and I had fun. I am embracing the cancer
>>
>>158721239
>Opinions
>>
>>158721632

>Implying.

The golden eagle of wing destruction begs to differ.
>>
>>158721783
Storm haven is fine I don't mind that shit but Elana's just really pisses me off even if I win I'm still mad.
>>
>>158721783
>Play Garuda
>Team America theme starts playing in the background
>>
>It's another never draw your wave clear ever episode
>>
File: Murica.png (71KB, 201x207px)
Murica.png
71KB, 201x207px
>>158721850
FUCK YEAH
>>
I will make a new thread.
>>
is it rude to say excellent work after a win like in HS?
>>
>>158721239
To be honest from a whole lot of cards I've seen for this now, some of the UGUU TEE HEE LOLIS stuff is pretty cringey, I mean that in the actual legitimate use of the word as well before you try that.
>>
>>158721913
Not if you're a cute, not cancerous girl.
>>
>>158721913
Yes.
>>
>>158721913
No. Too many people play the game without saying a word. Try to be more chatty.
>>
Why is Dire Bond good again? You can never play it because it costs too much to play early and if you sacrifice a turn to play a fucking amulet only as blood you get swarmed up the ass and will never recover

It's also a card that can never be played while behind unless you want to lose for free
>>
>>158721830

t. Stormfag.
>>
>>158721923
Seriously, right dude? These guys just don't get it because they're too busy fapping

like when Leeroy says LEEROY JENKINS its funny, this weebshit is just gay LOL
>>
>Kripp has no Forte
My animated wife Forte and I are laughing right now.
>>
>>158721992
>>158721992
>>158721992
>>158721992
New thread.
>>
File: 59610917_p1.png (690KB, 800x1118px) Image search: [Google]
59610917_p1.png
690KB, 800x1118px
>>158721913
Any rational person would have emotes disabled so it shouldn't matter
>>
>>158722040
Stop making threads on page 7 you fucking faggot. Go back to the other general that you came from with your shitty practices.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 784x552px)
Capture.png
1MB, 784x552px
>>158720908
>>158720946
>>158720958
I think I'm going to go Vampire if it is really more fun because I already have the Bishop decks. I also forgot to include the neutral. Ptp Witch or Vampire any fun?
>>
>>158721976
It's fine depending on your matchup. If the opponent has a lot of followers on the board early then don't play it. If they don't it's pretty good because you get to draw a bunch of cards to help you control.
>>
>>158721559
Staple for Control Sword, shits heavily on face decks
>>
>>158722127

what do those stars mean?
>>
>>158722484
Favorite card.
>>
>>158722484
Random shit that I favorited. I just started yesterday.
>>
>>158721606
>>158721553
Not that guy but I can't seem to get Leapdroid to work. Every time I irun it it just comes up with a black screen.
>>
Now this is better.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (249KB, 1616x938px)
Capture.jpg
249KB, 1616x938px
>>158723770
Forgot pic.
>>
>>158722973
Use Nox.
>>
>>158723857
You're not going to build anything around those cards unless you got a load of golds to vial off. I would aim for budget sword.
Thread posts: 810
Thread images: 146

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.