[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 140

File: Cu2HgzjXgAAyOMd.jpg orig.jpg (102KB, 557x779px) Image search: [Google]
Cu2HgzjXgAAyOMd.jpg orig.jpg
102KB, 557x779px
Previous timeloop: >>157585593
Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Japanese and Hong Kong (with English text) CF console versions are out
- CF will be released on November 1st in the US and November 4th in Europe
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam
- The DLC of Es will be available to download for free 2 weeks after the Japanese release and 1 week after the US release
- The DLC of Mai will become available on October 27th in Japan.
- CF demo available in US PSN from October 11th; does not include Es or Mai.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
http://pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/
http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
http://pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
http://boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
https://discord.gg/DKTKFMg
>>
>>157692467
>Back to the Mai routine
>>
>>157692918
Why not show the new Astral that was released yesterday? And there hasn't been a Mai OP in over a month.
>>
>>157693631
We both know thats a lie
>>
Wait? Is mai out?
>>
>>157693716
No its from an event in cali where mai was playable the event is over and there are no streams
>>
File: Cu1801zVYAAY6WX.jpg orig.jpg (238KB, 1600x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Cu1801zVYAAY6WX.jpg orig.jpg
238KB, 1600x1196px
>>157693716
Mai was playable at the SoCal Regionals this weekend and people took photos of Relius' and Amane's astrals on her.

I'm guessing that Mai's astral was locked since no pictures of it have surfaced.
>>
File: 1476330812756.jpg (115KB, 529x753px) Image search: [Google]
1476330812756.jpg
115KB, 529x753px
>>157692467
>>157694716
How underwhelming.
Hopefully as a playable character, she isn't.
>>
>>157695065
You know she will be.
>>
>>157695065
Relius' Astral doesn't look any worse than that of other characters. And Mai's playstyle won't be as simple as some people make it out to be.
>>
>>157694716
When does she out?
>>
>>157695552
It's definitely one of the boring ones
>>
>>157695668
The 27th in Japan.
>>
File: BBCP U. Kagura's Bike.webm (2MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
BBCP U. Kagura's Bike.webm
2MB, 1000x562px
Well then I'll do what I always do
>>
>>157697903
That should've been his normal distortion desu
>>
Is it impossible to play as unlimited characters in CF?
>>
>>157698349
Right now, yes. The Unlimited characters are not playable in CF at the moment, though they might appear in Abyss Mode. I know I can't buy them in the Gallery, that's for sure.
>>
Ok, i've been trying some characters on the demo and i'm really liking how Litchi, Azreal and Kokonoe plays, so, can someone tell me how hard are them and how they play in a actual match?
>>
File: 1475698034426.jpg (63KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475698034426.jpg
63KB, 1024x578px
/blaz/ it's time to go, try to get along with /ggg/ okay?
>>
>>157700073
/blaz/ has pretty much tried and bumped their threads whenever they tried to make /ggg/. Nobody minds /ggg/ as long as it stays seperate from /blaz/.
>>
>>157700073
Sorry Ragna but I'll fight post kermits till the day I die
>>
So what was the point of having Es in the game if Mori stripped her of all her memories and Nine and Celica don't get to see her and she doesn't interact with anyone?

What's the point of Mai and Kajun,too when Mai only gets one scene and Kajun only appears in a non voiced role in the epilogue?

Honestly, Naoto's the only spin off character who does shit in the plot and interacts with several cast members Es and Mai might as well had not existed. Hell, I could even argue that they're roster filler their own stages are more interesting then them.
>>
>>157701258
they are in the game for new characters and play styles. you story fags should kys.
>>
>>157701380
Kys? KY? I don't get it,anon. Are you telling me to start maining Ky or to go get some shitty lube?
>>
>>157701258
>the plot

l o l
>>
>>157701380
Go back to /fgg/
>>
>>157695552
>And Mai's playstyle won't be as simple as some people make it out to be
It's literally a less interesting Ramlethal playstyle.
>>
>>157694716

Why is Mai on an anti-masturbation cross?
>>
>>157702334
He's right though. Actually, people can care about the dreck of a story all they want, but you can fuck off if you start whining about the inclusion of new characters in a -fighting game- because of their story mode relevance.
>>
>>157702783
There's plenty of reason to be upset about the inclusion of new characters if you think there were better candidates. People aren't (just) annoyed that Mai, Es, and Naoto became playable, they're annoyed they became playable before characters they cared about.
>>
Did Mori name the Mercurys so as a love letter to Daisuke?
>>
>>157703081
That's not the same as claiming new characters are "filler" because they don't do much in story mode, as if characters have to be central to it to be playable.
>>
File: 1474119051858.jpg (306KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474119051858.jpg
306KB, 1280x720px
Bang!
xth for back to Amane
>>
>>157701258
>So what was the point of having Es in the game
Because is a fucking fighting game and having more characters is always nice
>>
File: BBCF Susanoo 7k.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BBCF Susanoo 7k.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
Is Lambda 11 a good character for beginners? I c an do her challenges better than anyone else at least. I got half the hard ones done and couldn't even get past the first 10 with anyone else.
>>
There are 2 things I don't get about Susan. Why he spins like Sonic, and why Arcsys didn't take the chance to make the green sonic circle a snake eating its own tail.
>>157692918
>Arcsys_scared_of_secondaries.jpg
>>
>>157703081
Oh? Like what, Bloodedge? Linhua? Only Jubeifags have any right to be mad and that's about to end very soon.
Not him but though I like the story, I could give two fucks about new inclusions that aren't central to the plot, because that's most of the cast anyways. So and so can be replaced with X faction subordinate and nothing would change, who gives a damn. If there's a new character they should have a unique playstyle and look unique first and foremost. I was even disappointed Terumi was a sprite edit even if he played different and I'm a snekfag. And then there's Lambda.
And if the character they care about becomes playable after all, just later than some character they think is pointless, they can shove their sense of entitlement up their ass.
>>
>>157706892
She's easy to learn and generally good for beginners, but you might have wanted to start as a rushdown character like Ragna or Jin lest you become reliant on drives and specials at mid/fullscreen. It's important to learn how to deal with a blocking opponent up close and how to block yourself, Lambda has poor defensive tools so you might be frustrated early on.
That said go with her if you like her, only take my advice if you just want to learn the game first.
>>
File: 1448109984431.jpg (427KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1448109984431.jpg
427KB, 1280x1440px
>>157706892
Lambda is fine. Her combos are pretty easy (I'm actually messing around in training mode with her right now), the hard part is knowing when to throw out a Drive move because if you whiff it against anyone with moderate mobility, you just lost your turn. Against fast characters you might eat a combo on top of that. So while her challenges might be easy, the act of playing the character in neutral is different than more straightforward characters, who typically want you to block their good attacks so they can risk using their not as good attacks to open you up. It's just that a different mindset is required.
>>
File: MAJESTIC BALLERINA.jpg (146KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MAJESTIC BALLERINA.jpg
146KB, 900x1200px
Look at this majestic ballerina.
>>
File: CvAA3k4UMAEL8gK.jpg (143KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CvAA3k4UMAEL8gK.jpg
143KB, 1200x900px
Look at this suggestive faggot.
>>
>>157707584
>Can't easily find his theme on youtube anymore
I thought Arcsys was just going for the more popular ones, but no.
>>
>>157707745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yERA7_YN4o

This one that was uploaded earlier with slightly shitty quality and editing is still up.
>>
>>157707584
>>157707743
>make office lady NOL character
>make it an assassin
>make it in yandere denial
>make it a man
Mori only did this so he could include 3 male and 3 female characters with the release of CF.
He should have had an ambiguous gender all of CP with Kagura himself delivering the reveal midway in CF, but nooo, now he just exists to confuse the dick.
God damn it.
>>
fuck these slant eyed gook system work faggots and their shit game. holy fuck is stupid doing their garbage ai modes that button read like motherfuckers and then time based ones where you literally perfect an opponent in 3 combos with od combo into distortion finishes and lose fucking 10+ seconds from your shit fucking game design. fucking jew gooks are cancer.
>>
File: WORK.jpg (136KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
WORK.jpg
136KB, 429x600px
>>157707996
(just let it happen)
>>
File: JOJOGOGO.jpg (161KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
JOJOGOGO.jpg
161KB, 900x1200px
Look at these jojobronies.
>>
Unpopular opinion maybe, but am i the onnly one that think that the original versions of almost all song where better than ther II versions?
>>
Getting Light Blue is harder than getting pink.
>>
>>157702586
How do you know that when she isn't even out yet?
>>
>>157707046
>Not him but though I like the story, I could give two fucks about new inclusions that aren't central to the plot, because that's most of the cast anyways.
You seem to be confused. I never said anything about playable characters having to be central to the story.

>Oh? Like what, Bloodedge? Linhua?
Yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind. Powerlevels are already all over the place, wouldn't bother me if they were playable. I can think of plenty of characters, Jubei aside, I'd take before adding (arguably) spin-off characters like Es, Naoto, and Mai.
No, Bloodedge would not just be Ragna without his Drive, we've have this discussion before.

>And if the character they care about becomes playable after all, just later than some character they think is pointless, they can shove their sense of entitlement up their ass.
Expressing negative opinions on a new character is not being entitled.
>>
>>157708819
Most people think that
IIfags are rare
It's suffering
>>
>>157708819
Some songs but not all I definitively like more II then the originals
>>
>>157708913
There's already plenty of gameplay footage of her.
She has the exact same gimmick Ramlethal has and she relies on it even more than she did.
>>
>>157708819
I've generally disliked more and more of BB's music as the series has gone on. The original versions of songs were definitely good stuff IMO, but all around the IIs aren't as enjoyable to me. The only one that's close is like, Alexandrite II, and I still like the original more.
>>
>>157708819
Personally, I like a lot of the remakes. Some of them (I'm looking at you Thin RED Line 2) don't really make the cut though, compared to the originals.
I'm glad that you can buy the old songs with in game money though. Weak Executioner 1 has a better intro imo.
>>
>>157708981
tough i still dig up some post cp ost tough
science fiction is godly
>>
>>157701258
I see you're not complaining about the addition of Hibiki, the character that literally did nothing during the story mode. Why is that?

You could remove most of the roster and the story of CF wouldn't be significantly affected.
>>
>>157708970
You were replying to a chain that read >>157702783
>you can fuck off if you start whining about the inclusion of new characters in a -fighting game- because of their story mode relevance.
So I assumed your response
>There's plenty of reason to be upset about the inclusion of new characters if you think there were better candidates.
was including story mode relevance in that thinking about better candidates bit. Otherwise, why'd you reply, you're just agreeing with the guy. Seriously.
>Yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind. Powerlevels are already all over the place, wouldn't bother me if they were playable
I mean you already mentioned what's wrong with Bloodedge and Linhua is just some powerless citizen. The spinoff characters actually have powerlevels to begin with, and Mori's already thought of how they fight. Though, I suppose you're right in that if Mori gave her a fighting style earlier on, she should be playable, he just didn't. Fair enough.

>Expressing negative opinions on a new character is not being entitled.
Being pissy about characters getting in when your character got in -because- they got in earlier (and in your opinion shouldn't have) isn't very mature. Because you got what you wanted anyways. That's an if though. I shudder at the thought of it ringing true with anyone.
>>
File: WHOOPS.png (165KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
WHOOPS.png
165KB, 600x800px
>>157709386
I always thought that Hibiki's important contribution was in keeping Kagura away from the fan's waifus.
>>
Jesus christ I don't get why people say Noel is easy. Fuck everything about these stupid combos.
>>
>>157710078
Why are you playing her? Looking to be the new low tier god?
>>
>>157710230
Just doing all the challenges.
>>
>>157710230
Tiers mean nothing when you're a filthy casual.
>>
>>157709126
The fact Mai has combination attacks does make her unique within the context of Blazblue. And it's not as if Mai is a Ramlethal clone; she has her stance for example.

Mai's lack of command normals, her unorthodox way of doing combos and the use of her stance for mind games means that she will require some thought to use properly. She won't be a "mash a single button to autocombo for massive damage" character like some people have presented her.
>>
Man there are way less Ragna players than Sol players.
>>
>>157710078
Her Drive is the easiest to use by far and generally means that you can mash buttons and get 2k from any hit with automatic mix-up.
If you want to get any more than that, though, you'll have to put in the effort.
>>
>>157710846
>unique
Never said she wasn't. She's unique, yeah, but that says nothing about her difficulty.

>She won't be a "mash a single button to autocombo for massive damage" character like some people have presented her.
Never seen anyone say this about her, just that she seems retard easy, which I completely agree with. All you need to to for her combos is input the correct button sequences, for the most part, and the lack of command normals doesn't increase difficulty, it reduces it.
>>
>>157711167
not him but
>All you need to to for her combos is input the correct button sequences
Dude. In a fighting game? Noooooo. No way. That's just Smash levels of stupid. Pressing buttons in sequence makes a combo, pssh.
Also she's got that stance cancel thing, plus there's the fact we have absolutely no idea what an optimal combo for her looks like. Or even a good one. All we're seeing is 2-3ks which is the same shit we see for every new character.
Could have microdashes, could have cancels, could have tricky alternating delays for the combinations, we know very little.
>>
>>157711167
>all you need to do for her combos is to input the correct button sequences.

Isn't that how you combo with all characters? Inputting the correct button sequences?
>>
>>157709964
I always thought that around the time of CP that these two might have the most stable male interactions as well as an ordinary boss-subordinate relationship with each other compared to the rest of the cast. Then CF comes along and nope, there's something behind it as always.

Regular fellow coworker camaraderie doesn't really seem to exist unless you have faceless side characters.
>>
File: BBCF_Nine_Kunzite.png (1MB, 1118x886px) Image search: [Google]
BBCF_Nine_Kunzite.png
1MB, 1118x886px
>>157710946
>Her Drive is the easiest to use by far

not in CF
>>
>>157711685
But this time it's a literal order of buttons you need to press. Just that. Very little command normals or specials to speak of for her.
>>
>>157708970
Which characters would you like to see playable then?

If they had added some random minor NPCs then they'd have received practically no development within CF and would have been flatter than even Hibiki. What do we know about Linhua? She's a little brown girl who worships Litchi and helps run her clinic. That's it. These characters would have needed to hijack the story in order to be developed, like Celica and Kagura did in CP, and we saw how well that worked out.

Characters from spinoffs like Es, Mai and Naoto have already been developed in their source material, so it's easy to add them in and people who are interested in them can just go read their spinoffs to learn more about them. Mai and Kajun in particular were characters that were part of the main setting and they were friends of the other academy girls, meaning that it was trivial to tie them into the story. Plus they had appeared in CPE, meaning they had already stopped being spinoff characters.
>>
>>157711670
>>157711685
I worded that poorly, my bad.
I mean that her strings would be easier since it's literally just inputting face-button after face-button, with the occasional directional input and dash/stance cancel.
I'm not saying she'll be the easiest character in the game, but I'm absolutely, 100% certain she'll be an easy character to use. There's zero chance she'll end up pulling a Naoto and actually be difficult to use, unless they suddenly reveal an entirely new gimmick of hers.
>>
>>157711895
oh so if she had to press 6a instead of just a that would make her much more difficult and not braindead. execution is always the easiest part of fighting games so who gives a shit if one character is easier than the rest. not having as many options as other characters is already a detriment senpai.
>>
>>157711670
I really don't see what difference it makes if she is easy to play. Unless she is also really good, then the autists will get worked up over an easy character also being good while not being named Jin. Never really understood why a character being both relatively easy and actually good makes people so mad.
>>
>>157711895
>>157712161
Show me where that leads into a good combo.
It doesn't, it's just the 2-3k shit. It's probably not even a decent challenge mode combo.
>I mean that her strings would be easier since it's literally just inputting face-button after face-button, with the occasional directional input and dash/stance cancel.
That's the same fucking thing you said before. That's what every character does. What the hell man.
>>
File: CONCERN.jpg (354KB, 900x485px) Image search: [Google]
CONCERN.jpg
354KB, 900x485px
>>157711778
Well. I never saw their interactions as an ordinary boss-subordinate relationship, unless ordinary coworkers double as your mother and housewife. But their interactions with each other were always pretty funny to me, I wish they'd included more of their slapstick banter routine in CF.
>>
waifufags BTFO. Es's damage is horrible, Noel is the worst character in the game and Mai is fucking garbage.
>>
>>157712183
>execution is always the easiest part of fighting games
I'm afraid we can't really give that luxury to other people.
>>
>>157711842
I eagerly anticipate the day when they barely nerf her at all, or just not at all, and people complain about it endlessly.
>>
>>157712370
It's one of the few cases of playable roster friendships that I at least found endearing because not too many are like that.
>>
File: 1476491052229.jpg (166KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1476491052229.jpg
166KB, 480x395px
>>157712374
Daily reminder that Mai is low tier waifubait! Collect your free wins!
>>
File: 1461945657982.jpg (46KB, 641x369px) Image search: [Google]
1461945657982.jpg
46KB, 641x369px
>>157712374
All hail izzy
>>
>>157712374
I see you've determined that Makoto, Izanami, etc aren't waifus. Could have fooled me. And congrats on your psychic powers that let you rank characters who aren't out yet.
>>
>>157712374
Es is pretty good desu
>>
>>157708819
>>157708981
>>157709059
>>157709234
>>157709274
I'm pretty sure the remixed tracks were not done by the original composer Daisuke Ishiwatari. If I recall correctly they brought in a completely separate band to redo the tracks (for some reason). You can tell the difference since in Chronophantasma, the original tracks (Science Fiction, Six-Heroes, Black and White, Sector Seven, In Justice, etc.) in that game sound more like the first version of the character themes.
>>
>>157712531
Kagura and Hibiki have pretty good natural chemistry. Their personalities play off of each other pretty well for as much as they drive each other up the wall.
>>
>>157712462
This may actually happen, considering the performance of the top JP Nine players at ArcRevo.
>>
When Blazblue returns in about a year or so how many characters do you want cut? I want

Noel
Tsubaki
Makoto
Mai
Platinum
Hibiki
Lambda
Nu
Kokonoe

Characters I know won't be in the next installment period

Azrael
Ragna
Terumi
Susanoo
Hakumen
Celica
Nine
Izanami
Relius
Es
Naoto

Story wise and player wise there's nothing else to do with all the characters listed
>>
>>157711997
I'm definitely in the minority on this, but
>Bloodedge
>Black Beast Ragna (the version of Ragna with the fuckhueg arm that fights Susanoo)
>Jubei
>Clavis
>Torakaka
>Immortal Breaker Valkenhayn
>Immortal Breaker Relius
>Trinity Glassfille
and I'm sure I can think of others. Not that I ever expect any of these to be playable or have ways for them to become playable that would make sense, I'm just interested in what they'd play like.
>Characters from spinoffs like Es, Mai and Naoto have already been developed in their source material, so it's easy to add them in and people who are interested in them can just go read their spinoffs to learn more about them.
Sure, but the idea of the story not being contained in just the main games is extremely bothersome to me. I don't like the idea that if I want the full story, I'd have to read about characters I might not care about.
And to use Naoto as an example, Bloodedge Experience doesn't have an English version, so I can't learn more about him even though I want to. I can only look up summaries online, but that's it.

A better way to handle spin-offs, in my opinion, is what Drakengard did. There are multiple spin-offs that explain stuff about certain characters, but they add nothing to the overall story. You can easily go through the entire series without ever reading Shi ni Itaru Aka, for example, and the only thing you'll miss out on is a bit of character development for a few characters.
>>
>>157712889
IIRC they got a band named Galneyrus to play the new themes. Did Daisuke not make the new themes post CP?
>>
>>157712291
I dunno which characters you've been playing where directional inputs are "occasional", but in my case damn near every combo has multiple of them.
>>
>>157712183
Post 5 seconds of you doing Hazama combos
>>
>>157713094
They're not cutting anyone unless they do a graphics leap like Xrd did, and after the reaction to that I'm not even sure then. To just cut characters like that would lose more fans than they gain.
>>
>>157712183
Carl, Valk, Naoto, etc. would like a word with you.
>>
>>157711997
Not to be that guy, but there's a bit of a contradiction in your post there.

> These characters would have needed to hijack the story in order to be developed, like Celica and Kagura did in CP
>Characters from spinoffs like Es, Mai and Naoto have already been developed in their source material

While I agree Celica kind of hijacks CP, it makes more sense since she is in a similar position to Naoto in that the Phase Shift novels had the majority of her development. Kagura is a bit more blatant with the upstaging in my opinion, while Celica's role made a lot of sense if you read the novels (which obviously most people in the West haven't). Not to mention her existence was mentioned in previous games though not directly.

The situation with Es is a bit weird since overall her role seems a bit more shoved in than the others. Naoto also doesn't have much of a presence, but his existence is weirdly needed in this game at the same time (not to mention CF was meant to conclude the Bloodedge Experience too). Mai and the others would seem superfluous from a story standpoint honestly. But that might just be me.
>>
>>157713141
What you described is the case for Blazblue as well. Reading the spinoffs lets you know more about the setting and characters but you don't need them to follow the main story.

>Bloodedge
Ragna without his drive. He never even developed a unique fighting style; he just flailed around with one arm and got easily defeated.
>Black Beast Ragna
That's unlimited Ragna.
>Jubei
Jubei could work in theory, but the fact they skipped him two dozen times means that they must have difficulty getting him to work.
>Clavis
Why? All we know about him is that he was super-strong once and he has been dead for over a century. He didn't even have any special ability that we know of; they'd need to invent the playable character from scratch.
>Immortal Breakers
Two rather minor side characters receiving alternate forms? Why?
>Trinity
I guess she might work, but she's not very fit for combat.

Trinity and Jubei are the only characters I could see some justification for and they have their own problems. Personally I liked the fact they brought in representatives of all the spinoffs for the final game.
>>
>>157713453
Which they are planning on doing. They want to move on to fighting games that push the limits of shit like the playstation four which is why Guilty Gear went with 3D models in the first place. They never said they would keep Blazblue a sprite based game forever.
>>
>>157714062
There's tons of people that didn't play Xrd because their main wasn't in it though

I doubt we'll see BB take that leap before they're sure they can adapt every character
>>
WEAKSAUCE
>>
>>157712947
What happened with that? did they get bodied?
>>
>>157714062
They literally said that they would not make another game using the same style as GG because it is so expensive apparently. And there is nothing inherently wrong with sprite based games. So unless they are going to go with shitty 3D like capcom does, which is not anime style, they are probably gonna stick with sprites, which will probably be updated at some point.
>>
Is Ragna good in CF?
>>
childish killer ii is the best vocal song in the series
>>
>>157714430
Fenrich literally carried his brother to victory amidst the horde of Izanamis, Nines and Carls. I don't think any Nines made it into top 8? I fell asleep before watching it myself, but it's up on Jourdal's channel.
>>
>>157714472
sauce?
>>
>>157714430
No teams made it to top 4
>>
>>157714430
Not a single one made top 8, which essentially means top 16 since it was 2v2. Interestingly enough, I think only one Izanami made it too. Top 8 was mostly Carl, Izayoi, and Jin iirc.
>>
>>157714604
Mid tier
>>
>>157714430
Not a single Nine among the 16 characters in top 8.

3 Carls
2 Jins
2 Rachels
1 Relius
1 Celica
1 Ragna
1 Bang
1 Arakune
1 Valkenhayn
1 Litchi
1 Izanami
1 Izayoi

But no Nines. Most Izanamis drowned too.
>>
>>157714628
>>157714731
>>157714745
I wish I watched
What happened to the Makoto's?
>>
>>157713741
I agree that Celica is also a spinoff character and that she received development in the Phase Shift novels, but they then added practically the entirety of Phase 0 into the CP story mode so a large portion of the story mode was focused on her. Mori even admitted in an interview that the addition of Celica in the story was what required the creation of a 4th BB game. And Celica first got mentioned by name in CSE; sure we knew about the nun from before, but this isn't really the same character since Celica is a younger version of that individual, same way that Jin isn't Hakumen.

Es and Naoto did feel like they came out of nowhere, since they were from alternate worlds, but at least they were rather unique characters. Mai and Kajun had the advantage in that respect since they were friends of the academy girls and worked for Kokonoe, so it was easy to justify their presense. Yes, they didn't do much, but then again that also applies to most of the characters.
>>
>>157713279
Right, so you know how rare pressing directions is because you've played her with optimal combos and shit yeah?
Okay my man. Lets take Terumi for instance. King of braindead. 3 whole specials. Little to no combo variation. Lets look at a BnB of his.
>5B 5C 3C 22CCCC 236D whiff 2A 4D hj.B j.C j.C j.2D
You had to press a grand total of 3 command normal directions, oh my fuck. We're obviously not including 2A there because Mai has 2X normals too. Same thing goes for jumps and shit.
Now what's the part people drop in this combo?
Is it the 3C? No. You could be playing the brainlessest, deddest, niggest of players and he will never, ever drop this part of the combo. You have ages to press it because of 5C's hitstun.
4D? Would be pretty hard because all you have to do is mash it after 2A, then you get a big ass hitstun to high jump from.
j.2D? J.C hits three fucking times.
It's the 2A people drop this shit at in netplay. That's not a command normal. The fact that you have to whiff a special and press this is what's hard for the most braindead playerbase of the most braindead character in this game. Seriously, since when was pressing directions fucking hard? Everybody always complains about microdashes first and foremost, then you hear complaints about special inputs and delayed timings for combos. Nobody goes "oh my fuck I cannot for the life of me do this Haz combo how do I land the 6C?!".
Unless you can tell me every Mai combo you've seen (and a good one at that not mashing buttons into specials like the demonstrators do for every character) has multiple hit moves with fuckloads of hitstun and no delays or any shit,
I can tell that all Mai has to do to be complicated enough not to be for retards is have most of her specials work in combos. And given how that's most specials save for command grabs, I think it's pretty certain.
>>
>>157714645
I think it was a tweet from someone at arcsys from quite a while ago and now I can't find it. While I realize that you have no reason to believe that, I still stand by what I said about there being nothing wrong with sprite based fighting games.
>>
>>157714972
I think one team with a Makoto made it past the first round? Could be wrong. I saw the tail end of Konan Tsubaki lose.

It's okay, the Hakumen players didn't fair much better.
>>
>>157714972
Drowned early
>>
>>157712462
>>157712947
>Fenrich the god bodies everyone with I have a tool for everything except meterless comboable overheads: the character
>Nine still has super fucking retarded matchups against the closer ranged members of the cast
>Netplay is ruined forever by KUNZITO
I would legitimately loathe Fenrich for all eternity. Just take away the safe DP. Please god.
>>
>>157714963
Izanami buffs when?
>>
>>157714363
>There's tons of people that didn't play Xrd because their main wasn't in it though
and lots more aren't gonna play the new blazblue because a shitload of characters died in this game. This is mori we're talking about, every character has a story reason to still be on the roster
>>
>>157714963
B-but muh op rock needs to be removed and she will still be top tier without it!

Once again, I don't understand why relatively easy characters whose name's aren't Jin make people so mad when they are good to the point that they want them nerfed into shit tier. Why do easy characters have to also be bad, or at least only mediocre? I also don't see how Carl being completely godlike is okay simply because he is really difficult to play. Not saying that she is totally balanced and doesn't need any changes at all, buff or nerf or a combination of the two, but a guy here literally said just yesterday that they should just totally remove kunzite and she would still be top tier.
>>
Fenrich is a good brother.
>>
>>157715672
>implying he won't BS some way to have them all back
>>
>>157713960
I already told you why, I'm interested in how they'd play and they interest me as characters.

>Bloodedge is Ragna without his Drive
Every time.

>>157715013
Jesus Christ, relax. All I'm saying is that she's going to be an easy character, and I literally can't think of a way for her to not be with her current toolset. The most complicated I can imagine her being would be her microdashing into a whiff into a cancel, and even then she'd have an easier time microdashing due to her not having 6X normals.
I even specifically said that I wasn't saying she was going to be the easiest character.
>>
>>157715807
To be fair Nine's metagame is currently really underexplored because of how autopilot Kunzite makes it. It's completely possible that she'd still be really powerful without it, but we don't know right now because everything just loops back to KOONZAITO some way or another.
>>
>>157714963
Nine buffs when
>>
>>157716163
Make j.5A drop Kunzite.
>>
File: sinner.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sinner.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>157714963
>1 Ragna
Iwashi doesn't deserve to be there.
I hope he cried himself to bed that night.
>>157715807
Nobody ever needs to be nerfed to shit tier.
It doesn't mean you need to be godlike because you can shit on a lot of the cast for free.
Also the guy you speak of was indeed wrong, I don't see how one hyperbole supports the mindset that easy characters must be witchhunted. You think people aren't asking for Carl nerfs or Arakune curse nerfs?
Easy characters with little hate and a high tier exist, there's Tsubaka who only gets the occasional gauntlet safety quip.
>>157716060
You also said she'd be 'retard easy' buddy, make up your mind.
Honestly I usually don't give this much of a shit about Mai but the incredulous way you tried to justify shitting on an unexplored character was seriously grating. There's only one character close to retard easy here and yet we're making assumptions with little to no reason.
Almost as stupid as that Es is a better Jin guy.
>>
Reminder that Celica is dead.
>>
What's the point of Ragna's Bloodscythe? It seems kinda slow and gimmicky.
>>
>>157715807
You are a faggot for playing Nine. Just thought you should know.
>>
>>157708970
>No, Bloodedge would not just be Ragna without his Drive, we've have this discussion before.
Do it again because i missed it.
>>
>>157716528
I said that she SEEMS retard easy, not that she would be.
Big difference between the two.
>>
>>157716528
>There's only one character close to retard easy here and yet we're making assumptions with little to no reason.

Who is the retard easy character?
>>
>>157716663
Sometimes I tiger knee Bloodscythe, it comes out faster and covers more distance for less damage.
>>
>>157716140
But do you really believe that the JP players, or even LK, who main her haven't tried doing other things without it and they just weren't as viable or good? And to be fair, the biggest issues that I have seen people having with her is because of netplay, which isn't really a fair judge of who's good and who's not just because even with the best 4 bar connection, it's still not gonna be the same as playing a guy sitting next to you, meaning harder to block fast overheads like kunzite. Again though, I'm not saying she doesn't need changes, but I do not believe that removing/making one of her best tools shit, or changing things just to make her harder is the answer.
>>
File: 1474641386286.png (82KB, 443x459px) Image search: [Google]
1474641386286.png
82KB, 443x459px
>>157713141

I've always wanted a berserk Ragna playable just to see the life drain mechanic more fully developed and explored. It does play a role with him, but not as much as, say, Carl's drive does for Carl, or Taokaka's or Tager's, etc. I also don't feel like Celica's healing really fills the same niche.

I'd like him to be a sub-9k health character with really high regen on his D attacks, maybe close to a combo's worth of health back for a fully converted hit, and have that balanced out by him being in practical one-shot range on a high resource combo or two-shot on decent heat-using combos. Probably be a difficult balancing act, but hey, that's why you make him a side character and not the main.
>>
>>157716739
It almost derailed the thread the last two times I tried to explain it, so I'll try to keep it short. If you disagree with me, that's fine, I'm not gonna get into an argument about this again.

Quick answer: since he doesn't have access to his Drive, he would have to come up with another fighting style. You could easily justify a fighting style that relies more on kicks and such, or a fighting style where he swings around his Bloodscythe wildly a la Order S.O.L.
>>
>>157716909
That's what Unlimited Ragna is for.
>>
>>157716528
I have no doubt that people are asking for them to be nerfed too, but the point I was trying to make is that most of the people who actively ask all the time for nerfs in this thread are for Nine, and one of the biggest reasons they give is that she is easy to play.

>>157716695
I mostly play Hazama and play around with Nine some because she is fun, but okay, I am glad that people can't play characters they happen to like who also happen to be top tier without being a faggot. Not that everyone here isn't already a faggot anyway.
>>
>>157716909
Something like a permanent Blood Kain effect could also be interesting.
>>
>>157717251
>That's what the unusable character in the wacky bullshit mode is for

great, thanks anon, really fulfilled my desire.
>>
>>157716843
There's only one that's close to it.
I'll give you a hint, two specials are used in combos, OD combos are largely comprised of two drive attacks into each other, into a special, into a super.
>>
Mai seemed interesting at SCR, one dude was kind of picking her up on the spot.
>>
Do someone nknow here if that new hazama Move that goes directly into his stance have some relevancy?
>>
>>157717643
no she's not, she's retard easy made for trash that read the manga
>>
>>157717727
>have some relevancy?
Well yeah you need it for the stance
>>
>>157717582
You're talking about Terumi, but that fits Nine really well as well, OD combos aside.
I've got no clue what Nine's OD does for her combo routes.
>>
>>157717727
What about it? It's basically an offensive form of 214D
>>
File: 1396330707921.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1396330707921.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
>>157717383

Come to think of it, that would be the more likely balance. That way he would be more of a desperate rushdown character, really kick the player into getting some damage in; like a Carmine on steroids. You could give him really good pressure/mixup with that downside.

That'd be exciting as fuck.
>>
>>157717757
Who has the scariest Overdrive? Like you want to avoid them using Overdrive so you desperately trying to force them to Burst.
>>
>>157717727
It seems pretty good, yeah.
>>
>>157717856
>like a Carmine on steroids
Keep it out of the game. I'm glad you people don't decide what gets in
>>
>>157716909
>It's the same drive, but better
I'm sure at least some people enjoyed CPEX Lambda and Nu. But I really wouldn't have it over say, Bullet.
Throw in some actual playstyle changes. Like making him an area control thing instead of rushdown 2: risk or die.
>>157717727
It's the only way you can do level 1 stance moves. People use it for some mixup I guess, as a combo ender.
>>157717905
Probably Hakumen as usual.
>>
>>157717856
Sounds like shit. BlazBlue is far too offense-oriented so if you make a character that insanely fragile, a single confirm would completely destroyed them.
>>
>>157716575
Thank god for small mercies.
>>
>>157717905
Amane, probably. Fuck Drill level 3.

>>157717856
I'd totally down with that.
>>
>>157717856
>Carmine on steroids
Only that a bad player could literally kill themselves trying to mix you up.
>>
>>157717727
Yes, its his replacement for stance cancelling

214D makes it so you can only follow up with the fully charged version, IE, it makes you wait the 15f to do a follow up for each kind

You need to use Jagai (214B) to actually access the uncharged stance follow ups

His typical BnB now is 2a 5b 3c jagai 66 gashoukyuku 665a 5b 5c 2c j5c x5 jameijin
>>
>>157717801
From dustloop wiki:
Overdrive: Burning Red
The element of the normal Nine uses will be added to your active slot, even on whiff
Nine will receive an element buff when she uses a spell similar to Flux Nurture's buff
In case you're wondering what Flux Nurture does
Gives a damage buff to respective normal of the aura she has
Gives chip damage to normals of the same element as the granted aura
I guess it's good for additional damage and OD distortions, and that's about it.
>>
>>157718256
Can you still move in the 214D stance?
>>
>>157717924
>>157717797
>>157717838
But besides that? Is not just some filler movement to do instead of 214D? Also, can his new 214B be Tgked?
>>
>>157717905
Hakumen's OD is really good, but I personally think that Bullet's Overdrive is among the scariest if she gets a chance to use it properly. Not losing Heat levels for doing special followups can lead to a lot of damage pretty quickly.
>>
>>157718441
214D is for Lvl. 2 only, now.
Yes, it can.
>>
>>157718351
certainly, serpents retreat is still vital for many of his combos there are plenty of Zaneiga > 665C > 2D~a > 214D > 44 > A and then a follow up after that since Ressenga doesn't bounce it just knocks to the floor and has a hella nice untech time
>>
>>157718592
Does the new 214B make the midscreen rising kick to 5A confirm any easier?
>>
>>157718328
Yeah, that seems terrible.
Didn't think anybody would have a (potentially) worse OD than Susanoo, but I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>157718021

Playstyle would also come down a lot to what weapon he uses; it'd obviously be pretty dull to have his fighting style use his sword again, so they'd have decide whether his new primary tool is the claw or the scythe. The claw would fit with a Blood Kain insane rushdown style, while the scythe would be better for a keepaway low-health style. Either seems like it would be fun to me, but
>implying more DLC characters ever

>>157718245

That'd be fine I think. There's plenty of other characters for beginners/low-skill people. In the case of constant health drain, you could give it the caveat that it can't take you below 1 health, like Carmine's.
>>
>>157718663
Nope, you still have to microdash.
>>
>>157718698

Dare I even ask what Susan's does? All I know is that he can use the complete-unlock DD in it.
>>
>>157718663
uh kinda

desu i've been regrinding that muscle memory like mad today since I just got my new replacement hori hayabusa stick module and to do say a 5b jagai gashoukyaku 665a is actually easier

the more damaging 3c jagai gashoukyaku is harder and I'm not sure if its because youare supposed to do 665b instead (which works) or if i'm just fucking up the timing
>>
>>157718351
Yes
>>157718441
Use it as a combo ender on say, stagger state, opponent wakes up standing and you go straight into Ressenga or Zaneiga. I think Zaneiga should have mid invuln now? But whether or not its level 2 only I don't know. If it doesn't have any invuln there's always the option of stance dash. Oh, and of course Burensou.
It's the only real way to use stance during offense. J Anson makes occasional use of it.
>>157718813
He can use specials he hasn't unlocked I believe.
>>157718735
>implying more DLC characters ever
Nigga Mori said no extend, he'd add DLC characters if there's demand
Yet to have further input on it but Jubei is obviously planned, we just have to wait for him to be released and see from there.
>>
>>157718813
It gives him the best version of all his unlocks.
In other words, if you've already unlocked everything, it does LITERALLY NOTHING but increase DD damage.
At least it's useful early in the rounds.
>>
>>157718809
That was honestly not my biggest issue since I always threw out the 214D-B late during my time in CPEX. I could never get it at the right angle for me to follow up since they could just tech out
>>157718830
I hear the new 665B works wonders in the corner now that 236A doesn't wallbounce after sweeping
>>
I wonder who they would of gotten to voice Es,Mai and Naoto if the dub had made it to Central Fiction.
>>
File: 1414907480770.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414907480770.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>157719135
>Naoto Dub voice
Anyone but Josh Grelle
Hell, get JYB. He can pull some hype voices if he tries
>>
File: Cuykb9tUIAAz49A.jpg large.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cuykb9tUIAAz49A.jpg large.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
This turns my frown upside down
>>
>>157719135
I mean Mai had a voice in CP and I think Es did too in XBlaze

https://youtu.be/fc_JKxhD7Sk?t=10m10s
>>
who are the 5 easiest characters?
>>
>>157719385
>Es did too in XBlaze
Xblaze wasn't dubbed. There hasn't been a visual novel from japan dubbed in years. Not even Fate Stay Night is dubbed.
>>
>>157719652
Ragna, Jin, Terumi, Tsubaki, and Es.
>>
The only thing I'm really disappointed with in the story is that Tsubaki didn't suffer or die. God, I fucking hate that character so god damned much.
>>
>>157719714
Oh is wasn't? i didn't pick it up I just assumed it was since it was before Xrd Revelator. Well shed have that robot girl voice and personality so I cant say the voice or acting is that important on her. Naoto would have been cool to see though
>>
>>157717757
Kys loser jesus.
>>
>>157719868
Hey, she got her ass beat by Nu and had to endure Noel calling Ragna "Nii-sama" and being all close with him along with Jin being all "Nii-san is a great guy" to her. That alone was worth it. The only way it could of gotten better is if Makoto and Mai showed up talking about how Ragna's not actually bad,too but by that point in the story both had been turned into sethir
>>
>>157719012
236a does silly shit in the corner
a Ch 3c jabaki can just combo raw into mizuchi rekkazan

Of course this is lazy because any CH 3c would be followed up by a Zaniega that you can eventually combo into a jakou mizuchi, but if you find yourself scrambling and get a lucky 3c ch its good to know you ahve a lazy options
>>
>>157692467
While I know there will likely be some form of continuation, I gotta say I'm going to miss this cast. Since a good deal of them are likely not going to be returning in whatever new game in this series (which might not even be a fighting game for all we know).

At the very least, I'll really be missing hearing them call Noel's VA Kondom.
>>
>>157719135
Stephanie Sheh was Mai's English VA.
>>
>>157719718
I would argue against terumi in CF
Nine is probably easier since you dont' actually have to play neutral
>>
I know it's a little late but does anyone want to play? US east here.
>>
>>157721068
With how popular Noel is I expect her to still be apart of the franchise but no longer on the roster, I mean she has 2 sisters to take care of, no time for fighting and she doesn't even have a nii-sama to fawn over anymore.
>>
File: 1474231360220.jpg (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1474231360220.jpg
1MB, 1181x1748px
I love Mai! Every thread!
>>
>>157721586
what version and platform?
>>
>>157721994
CF. Im on PS4 specifically but there's crissplay so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>157721068
>which might not even be a fighting game for all we know
Well Mori has expressed interest in making an RPG before, so I wouldn't be surprised if something along those lines does come out. Hell, I think it would work out story wise if that was the genre they went for. At the very least I would enjoy it more than other RPGs (since their stories have gotten really dull lately).

>>157721763
I can see her taking up arms again if the need arises. They could easily leave Nu in someone else's hands while they go off to fight whatever new enemy had arisen. I'm still expecting an Overture type thing where a Valentine type character (maybe Alpha 01?), comes out of nowhere and everyone has to get back into the fight again.
>>
>>157722153
I think Mori would be able to write a significantly better story if he wasn't constrained by the limitations of a fighting game; namely the fact that you need a large and constantly increasing cast of characters that constantly fights without anyone ever permanently dying.
>>
>>157722153
Mori has stated that the next game he's working on isn't BB related and isn't a fighting game.
>>
>>157722548
Yeah, I know that, what I'm referring to is an interview a few years ago (I think it was about Persona 4 Arena). Basically the guy asked him if he would like to see Atlas make a Blazblue RPG for them, and he said he would like to see an RPG but would like to make it personally.

But that was a pretty old interview, so who knows how he feels about it now.

>>157722476
Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. While I love fighting games, the core premise means you always have to contrive reasons for why everyone has to be fighting one another. Blazblue honestly does a pretty good job at it, but it is a bit tiring to see character development stalled because of whatever new plot reason that makes everyone forget stuff or something.

Though I guess they could always just go the Guilty Gear route and make the story a movie instead. But personally I prefer playing through a story, than just watching it. If that makes any sense.
>>
>>157713960
>Jubei could work in theory, but the fact they skipped him two dozen times means that they must have difficulty getting him to work.

he's finally coming as DLC for the final game in the series because mori knows people will pay 8 more bucks for that shit
>>
>>157723263
Don't be so sure. Wait for an actual announcement.
>>
>>157723306
i mean there's the chance he could be cancelled or something, but he had voice lines recorded for 40 voice packs and he was listed after mai. you don't do all of that for nothing.

the "too small" problem isn't even a thing for jubei anymore now that they got es working, he's just barely shorter than her. his weapons could easily fix that.
>>
>>157723638
>Es: 149 cm
>Jubei: 123 cm

And Es also has her huge ahoge.
>>
File: Jubei_(Sprite).png (8KB, 317x256px) Image search: [Google]
Jubei_(Sprite).png
8KB, 317x256px
>>157723761
jubei's got his hood/ears/katanas to help out there. it's not too big of a wall.

at this point figuring out how his fighting style would work and how they'd animate that seems like a way bigger challenge
>>
>>157724113
They should have had Nine transform Jubei into a huge-tittied catgirl in the story mode. That would have allowed for a playable Jubei.
>>
>>157724306
hey it's not too late, that might be how they're gonna do it in the DLC
>>
>>157724113
They could possibly give him his old set of armor again just to add a bit more onto the height.
>>
>>157724492
Mori specifically said he doesn't want to do that.
>>
>>157724113
Just add samurai jack shoes

>>157724492
Mori doesn't want to do it
>>
>>157724113
Jubei also crouches when he fights, making him about the size of Komomaru from Ultimax, It's no wonder they have trouble getting him to work. Since Mori doesn't want to change his look, I suppose he could have Jubei's tail's act as his hitbox, he's suppose to fight with one in his mouth and the other in his tails, but when he blocks Izanami's attack on Nine Jubei is standing and using his paws to use his sword, I wish i still had the image showing it saved but eh, I'm sure everyone's already played through story mode already.
>>
>>157724624
i'm not exactly sure where you're seeing him always fighting crouched down? every image with him fighting in the CGIs has him standing, sword being used with his hands. only his sprite in taokaka's astral from CT had him use it with his mouth (and i think phase shift 0).
>>
>>157724982
Phase 0
Phase Shift 4
Tao's Astral
>>
File: 19.png (2MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
2MB, 1114x1600px
>>157724982
Jubei can fight both ways.
>>
File: 26.png (2MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
2MB, 1114x1600px
>>157724982
>>
File: 1400436727891.png (198KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1400436727891.png
198KB, 900x900px
>>157724113
>figuring out how his fighting style would work

It's basically gotta be "heavy Taokaka" doesn't it?

They can't drop the cat mobility half because he is a cat, but they also can't drop the fact that he's a great warrior and great warriors don't tend to be people who can't take a hit ever. The actual details I don't know obviously, but the concept seems pretty clear.
>>
what if they made jubei stand on two tiny kakas
>>
>>157725312
>>157725364
He blocks Mai with a nodachi yet has to draw Musashi to fend her off? What's wrong with Mai anyway? Obviously from her eyes she's not herself, did her weapon take hold of her like Bolverk and Yukianesa do to their users?
>>
>>157725190
yeah, it just isn't the only way he does it. most of the story CGs in the actual games have him standing. at least, CP onwards. probably because they needed to make a playable version of him a bit more reasonable.
>>
File: 1423410937410.png (33KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1423410937410.png
33KB, 220x220px
Oh yeah what fucked fucked Jubei up? I think I heard that something really messed him up in the lab when he saved Ragna and the others
>>
File: 18.png (2MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
2MB, 1114x1600px
>>157725484
A NOL grunt used a grimoire to attack Jubei while he was fending off Mai, so Jubei had to use Musashi to block both attacks.

Mai was either driven berserk by her Legacy Weapon or by the PFD in that coffin.
>>
>>157725661
No.5, the mother of Ragna,Jin and Saya. He killed her after a rough battle and took the kids out of there. We never see it but Jubei tells Celica about it and Relius confirms the story while he's talking to Hazama or was it Carl? eh, whatever. Can't believe Relius exited the series the same way he entered it, just walking up and creeping people out
>>
I cannot complete Jin's mission 9 expert combo at all. The last distortion never plays it's full animation no matter what I do. It's really pissing me off since mission 10's expert combo has the same thing at the end and I did it fine there.
>>
>>157725443
that's probably it, but i could see him having low health. he's not really what he used to be, and things like that help balance out smaller/faster characters.

>>157725364
oh, wow. is this the first time he's ever actually been shown in a fight?
>>
>>157725891
He has some fights in the games and the LNs, but it's not as if they're animated.
>>
File: k001.jpg (346KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
k001.jpg
346KB, 1135x1600px
>>157725661
Almost certainly No.5, since she's supposed to be a perfect replica of a "monster" who could amplify seithr and use Soul Eater. Relius says that Jubei destroyed every speck of her too. He's wounded in the flashback CGs and when he was introduced in the novel.
>>
>>157725808
>>157725971
What does a man have to do for Mori to at lesast draw people? That fucker owes me a family and now a mother
>>
>>157726064
According to Relies, No.5 was identical to Izanami in appearance.
>>
>>157725954
this manga's pretty recent too, huh? might give a good idea of what to expect coming up
>>
File: kuchie-004.jpg (285KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kuchie-004.jpg
285KB, 1135x1600px
>>157726064
Considering she sounds like a replica of Saya Terumi, she's probably just Saya. Only maybe not 13.
>>
>>157726064
I'm still upset that after all these years he still couldn't be assed to give nun celica a face, he already re-conned out Celica being wrinkly, she's basically Celica chronophantasma that's a little bit taller, she never inherited her mother's cowtits.
>>
File: Cu2fVzdVYAAsPNU.jpg (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cu2fVzdVYAAsPNU.jpg
77KB, 960x720px
>>157726156
So Saya Terumi?
>>
File: 22.png (2MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
2MB, 1114x1600px
>>157726171
That chapter came out last month, so yes.
>>
>>157726261
There's no real need. We already know what she looks like.
>>
>>157726374
Has Mai thrown her spear yet like in the game?
>>
>>157726491
Not yet. I doubt that Mai has mastered the use of her weapon yet; she only obtained it around a day ago by that point.
>>
>>157726261
So is Mai's Drive as unsafe as it seems? It looks like she's entirely vulnerable for a second after she uses it.
>>
>>157726730
it is, meaning that you should never use it while the opponent is in your face, meaning that you really shouldn't use it at all except sparingly, her normals and specials are more of a threat, especially with how hard she hits. She's like a Makoto with range, but she's very predictable and baitable, I put her down there with Noel, she's capable but she's really only a scrub killer. Nine players are going to obliterate her.
>>
>>157726730
>So is Mai's Drive as unsafe as it seems
Very
>>
>>157725848
Alright I finally got it. It would have been embarassing to not complete my mains challenges. At least it's over with.
>>
>>157727064
I. I have never seen a move that was unsafe on HIT before.
>>
>>157727985
You should see most of Bullet's moves, or Terumi's back in Chronophantsmas.
>>
So I guess Mai's Drive is officially the shittiest. Do we know what her Overdrive does? Even Naoto's Overdrive makes his Drive usable for its duration.
>>
>>157726867
Where's that fucking shitter who said Mai will be most hated by top players?
Shouldn't he be arguing with you by now about how braindead top tier damage she is with fullscreen overheads or some shit?
>>
https://youtu.be/6c0hUKhWPHc

MORE Mobile blazblue
>>
>>157728356

Nothing will ever be worse than Makoto's, because at least Mai's spear at least does something that just having normals for a drive like Ragna does wouldn't.
>>
>>157728964
Maybe, but I'd say practicality beats individuality in this case. Soul Eater is far more practical than Outseal. Good damage, and lifesteal doesn't exactly hurt even if it's minimal.
>>
Here's a damage corner combo for my fellow Es-S that I lifted off of Jourdal's Minami Es compilation. I was going to save it to show off my powerlevel in a lobby, but I seriously doubt I'm ever going to land it on you guys or on netplay at all. Sorry if this was already well known, I'm just trying to lift combos off of videos.
(Bors) 5B 5C 3C 214CC 6C 6D late jump cancel j.C (delay the next normal so the crest hits) j.D 6C 3C 214D (crest will hit during buff) 2C 623C j.D 623146A 623146C
Only A super will work I think, and you need to do it right as you hit j.D, as in right in the air.
5.3k 100 meter spent
>>157728149
I played Terumi in 1.1 and CPEX and I don't remember seeing a normal that can actually be punished on hit. No idea about 1.0/1.1 Bullet but I think same goes for CPEX Bullet.
>>
>>157729798
Oops and that's corner only obviously.
Gotta love shortstack damage.
>>
File: 1399760179614.png (241KB, 700x777px) Image search: [Google]
1399760179614.png
241KB, 700x777px
>>157729159

Oh, that's what I mean. Ragna's drive is a glorified normal button right? Which isn't that special, but normals are still useful, and so is the lifedrain property attached to them. Mai's spear throws are projectiles, like a very shitty version of Nu's drive, so they at least do something a normal attack wouldn't. But Makoto's drive is just a normal button like Ragna, with no particular unique property, except it has an execution barrier added to it. Makoto's gimmick is that she's slightly harder to play than she needs to be for no real added benefit, because her combo damage isn't balanced around level 2 or level 1, it's balanced around level 3. Contrast that with the opposite end of the spectrum, like Carl; Carl's drive is hard to use, but the player profits immensely from learning how to use it well.

Makoto's the only drive in the game that's just a straight downgrade over having normals for a drive.
>>
>>157730049
There are combos that use level 2.
I still agree with you, though, her Drive is a pointless gimmick that adds nothing.
>>
It's crazy that Makoto and Noel married each other at the end, never expected that to happen
>>
So Mai's Drive is worthless as a melee tool. I think we all expected that. Doesn't really seem to have much use as a zoning tool either.

It homes in on the target after it's dodged, right? How useful is that? How long does Mai stay vulnerable after it's thrown? How easy or difficult is it to dodge the rebound shot? It seems like, for instance, that Ragna could possibly avoid it simply by using Nightmare Edge at the right timing. Or is that even necessary? Can Mai attack the enemy while they're dealing with the rebound shot, or is she completely immobile while it's thrown?
>>
>>157730801
Its unblockable if you charge it long enough or something right, maybe if you wannapoke the other guy from a distance when their health is low butyou dont ant to risk getting in close
>>
>>157730801
We know she can attack from the rebound shot from one of the gameplay videos already. One of the Mai vs Mai matches. I vividly remember the comments about that.
>>
>>157731046
So does that mean she has animations where she's not holding her spear?
>>
>>157731046
>>157731064
Oops. No wait, my bad. What I'm remembering is being able to combo off of a rebound shot. Sorry. She makes a special animation with her hands so there's no way she can do anything else.
Here's something I think we didn't consider, yes Mai's drive is super negative. But isn't that because the rebound mechanic exists in the first place? Probably isn't all that punishable if she gets you to block the second at neutral.
>>
>>157731138
That depends on a number of things, I'm guessing. Plus there's still the fact that it has huge recovery, so either way, it doesn't seem to be especially advantageous for her on block. If the rebound shot can be outright DODGED, then that's probably gonna be a problem. There's also Growler to consider.

Has anyone actually played her and gotten a feel for her normals? It doesn't have to be anything exact, but I'd at least like to know stuff like general speed, overall reach, how safe they are on whiff/block, etc., etc.

Also, the general feel of her rekka gimmick.
>>
Are those her panties in the OP, the red thing, or am I crazy
>>
>>157732585
... You mean the thing that's clearly her tie?
>>
>>157732585
Looks like a shadow to me.
>>
Mai wears granny panties because she's a nerd who has no sense of style.
>>
>>157730049
Didn't they make it easier to level 3 in BBCF? They let you special cancel level 2 moves too
>>
File: EB035_Susanoo.png (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
EB035_Susanoo.png
45KB, 300x300px
>>157734339

I think so, but that's still worse than just hitting the button and getting the move you want no problem.
>>
File: 50127533_p0.png (581KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
50127533_p0.png
581KB, 1000x714px
>Want to pick up a new character in BBCF
>Izanami looks interesting, seems to have good okizeme and is pretty flashy
>Try her out
>Realize her combos are hard as balls and her float as well as drive are really wonky and difficult to manage
Back to Relius I guess
>>
So how is Susano'o in terms of gameplay and usability?

Please tell me he isn't absolute trash-tier he looks so fun.
>>
>>157735973
He's trash, the work you need to do to unlock his seals is not worth the reward and that shit resets every match.
>>
>>157735647
Just play Carl like everyone else. You can at least do that, right Anon?
>>
>>157736026
Damnit, why would they even do that to a character? Locking most of a character's specials behind seals that you need to break in match just sounds stupid to begin with.
>>
>>157735973
His damage is great and his defensive options are pretty good, especially once he unlocks his DP.
A lot of his stuff is unsafe, though.
>>
File: His smile.png (171KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
His smile.png
171KB, 500x281px
How's Ragna in CF? I heard bad things. Should I mourn now? Knowing that Belial Edge is RIP
>>
How many people here just play BlazBlue as a side fighting game? What's your main game, and why do you play BB?
On the reverse, How many people here play BlazBlue exclusively?
>>
>>157736247
Who?
>>
>>157736374
I wouldn't say I play it exclusively, but I play it like 9/10 times when I want to play a fighter.
>>
>>157736374
i've dropped SFV so basically just blazblue now

I have 0 interest in t7 and i might start learning a GG character just to sit at the cool kids table, but mostly just perfecting my blazblue craft
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e7IqOTd8QY

In Unlimiteds who is the strongest?
>>
>>157736374
I don't play it exclusively, but I play BB primarily over other fighting games.
>>
>>157736593
Izanami has permanent ribcage and meter only decreases if it's hit, so that'll probably be a pain.
>>
>>157736593
Is there an Unlimited Susanoo?
>>
What if Ragna had access to both Belial Edge and Nightmare Edge at the same time?

Belial Edge for corner carry, Nightmare Edge for damage and lifesteal, plus if you're already in the corner.
>>
>>157736374
Mostly just BB and AH, tried uniel it was fun and I'm tempt by DBFCI but still holding out for an english release
>>
>>157737524
Only if i can chain them into each other with infinite loops in OD.
>>
File: 53151030_p1.jpg (348KB, 629x697px) Image search: [Google]
53151030_p1.jpg
348KB, 629x697px
>>157736036
No
>>
>>157737253
Her ribcage is tied to her Barrier gauge so once it's gone, there goes your guard
>>
File: chipp-xrd.jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
chipp-xrd.jpg
87KB, 800x450px
>>157736374
I just jump ship to whatever anime game is newest, which currently happens to be Blazblue. I played Revelator before BBCF and I will go back to Xrd when a new version of it is released. Some people like to claim that me and others like me are the reason anime games don't have stable communities.
>>
>>157736593
Did raw Blood Kain just deal 80%?
>>
>>157737989
Yes, but the meter doesn't drain on its own. You have to hit it in order to bring it down. And while it's up, she basically has superarmor so you can't interrupt her.
>>
>>157736593
Comparing Unlimited forms is very hard.

I mean fuck they thought some of the shit they can do was too much so Valk and Tager start with no wolf meter and sparkbolt respectively.
Hakumen's specials all cost 1 magatama and his Yukikaze autoprocs, so he's up there since he still has full retard OD combos
Izanami has superarmor and can fly around the entire screen.
Ragna in general has retard damage.
Hazama has a life steal ring and his 236C autocombos into like 2-3k damage, he also gets 236B meterless houtenjin, definitely most fun to play
Mu gets ouroboros DD, good luck getting in when touching a ball by itself deals 2k and that's if they decide not to do anything
Bang's command grab is full screen I think?
I still don't know what Azrael's 7 does
Tager gets the fastest dash in the game
Tao's drives deal 4k, but have extra startup

I can't remember any other unlimited forms, but needless to say they're all retarded in their own ways
>>
>>157739467
>I still don't know what Azrael's 7 does

>Press 46 when blocking
>*teleports behind you*
>"pssh... nothin personnel, kid"
>5B-2C-6D-236C-46C-236D's you
>>
>>157739467
Azraels 7 Is a DD in OD that allows you to parry any attack and literally teleport behind you and punish it. Also a bunch of other cool shit, weakpoints are always active, moves chain together like a normal character, slayer back dashes that jump cancel and even more Iframes on all dashes. I love the new move he gets too.
>>
>>157739836
He can parry 7 times after the distortion whenever he wants, it's not even a counter super.
>>
>>157736593
why is your unlimited ragna retarded? mine did max dmg combos and killed me in 2 combos.
>>
>>157723638
>>157723263
I'm not huge into BlazBlue or know everything about it, I recall seeing him as one of the legendary fighters and all...but how much fighting have we seen him do like that?

I'd say it's possible he has a "fighting form" or something along those lines that makes him a bit bigger perhaps. Though to be honest I don't see why being small would matter...the current smallest character isn't top tier or anything, right?
>>
So Jubei (and Trinity?) is almost certain for DLC, who's next? Mori said he won't be picky about DLC characters IIRC.

I bet Kazuma. Half of his sprites can be reused from Terumi or Hazama even if he only uses magic and doesn't have Ouroboros. Terumilitary and Phase Shift fags would buy him, so he would sell decently.
>>
>>157744217
ALPHA-01
L
P
H
A
-

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge snakefag, but I will riot if Mori doesn't make good on the huge Awakening the Chaos -a- bait he threw us.

Also, Kazuma does have Ouroboros (he gets it from Terumi).
>>
>>157744217
I would buy all DLC characters, since I'm a longterm fan of the series and I don't mind spending money on stuff I spend a lot of time with.
>>
>>157744217
If its not a new waifu, I dont want it. Shiori for ninja titties or kajun for butterfly titties or Alpha for ragna titties.
>>
File: (you).webm (3MB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
(you).webm
3MB, 960x544px
>>157744826
>>
>>157744826
Source please?
>>
File: extra large.png (1MB, 2750x800px) Image search: [Google]
extra large.png
1MB, 2750x800px
Titties.
>>
File: Es_(Story_mode_artwork,_normal).png (265KB, 545x990px) Image search: [Google]
Es_(Story_mode_artwork,_normal).png
265KB, 545x990px
>>157745397
Es simply can't compete with those.
>>
>>157744582
Kazuma did have it back in the day, sure, but if it's Kazuma after his boundary journey, who the hell knows if he still has it on him.

ALPHA-01 and Awakening the Chaos seems more about the sequel, but I wouldn't mind that. Unless she plays anything like Nu, fuck Nu.
>>
File: forjustice.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
forjustice.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>157745454
Es is oppai loli almost. They are huge for her frame. I give her an A+ for tittays.
>>
>>157745594
Kazuma used Ouroboros after fusing with Terumi. Or would you want pre-fusion Kazuma who couldn't fight worth a shit? In any case, Kazuma is dead and he'd be a Hazama clone so no way he's getting in.

And just because Mori included the letter α doesn't mean he plans to use α-1.
>>
>>157745681
She didn't make the cut to join the huge tits side during the huge vs small tits gag. Tao got left out too.
>>
>>157746230
How unfair she's big enough
>>
>>157746621
Looks like there's been breast inflation in the series, so Tao no longer qualifies.
>>
>>157745867
Wouldn't say there's no way he's getting in, he was at least being considered for CPE. Terumi had voice lines talking to Kazuma just like to other playable characters.

What if Kazuma will not be a Hazama clone, but get a robot from Relius and be a Celica clone
>>
File: 1469814610967.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469814610967.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
An izzy a day keep the master unit at bay
>>
>>157720834
>it could of
Justice haters, everyone.
>>
File: 1457163384080.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457163384080.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>>157750248
Justice is shit Ragna for life
>>
>>157750687
>he doesn't ZEA
>>
File: IMG_0605.jpg (41KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.jpg
41KB, 320x320px
Tonight at 9PM there will be a lobby up. Be there or be square.
>>
>>157749978
I haven't seen you in a lobby once.
>>
>>157752759
ive been a blue square forever
>>
File: 1455070831101.jpg (70KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455070831101.jpg
70KB, 768x1024px
>>157752759
9PM when? What if I am already a square, of the blue variety?
>>
>>157752947
I don't have the game yet
>>
File: lambda.png (95KB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
lambda.png
95KB, 189x200px
>>157753057
>tfw you'll be bad rank forever and never git gud
>>
>>157752759
The game isn't out yet tho
>>
>>157752759
West Coast time?
>>
>>157753061
>>157753876
My bad. It's EST time.
>>
>>157753969
>EST

I'll be COMMUTING until like 10 CST. If the room is still up then, I'll hop on I guess.
>>
>>157752589
>yfw Ragna ZEAs
>>
>>157692467

WHAT the fuck?? This makes literally no sense. Why is "younger" Mai still female looking? This is such a pathetic cop out. ASW should have had the balls to have him look like an ugly male boy that he was in his younger years, before he underwent his magic sex change surgery.

Also
>bumping from page 10 to say this
I regret it already.
>>
>>157757248
Lorewise, the magic worked retroactively

So as far as reality is concerned she is and always has been a girl
>>
Is Tsubaki hard to play? Mostly only played Street Fighter before this.
>>
What was the patch for?
>>
>>157757248
Amane's Astral just picks and chooses. Arakune doesn't turn into Roy, Tager doesn't turn into Bullet's Captain, Hazama turns into Kazuma, Platinum turns into Trinity, Es just becomes XBlaze Es, etc. It is a copout though, at least show Mai as a boy.
>>157757349
Hell no, that's not how it worked.
>>
>>157757417
no. good neutral buttons, has a dp and fireball, can just mash each button twice to autoconfirm everything.
>>
File: Hazuki.jpg (451KB, 1214x1370px) Image search: [Google]
Hazuki.jpg
451KB, 1214x1370px
>>157757248
Because Amane turned Mai back into a schoolgirl.

>>157757349
That's not the case at all. Mai still used to be a boy before getting transformed into a woman. She knows it and so do others.
>>
>>157758197
Would Kagura fuck Mai even though he knows he's a dude?
>>
>>157758481
Mai is not a dude anymore. And Kagura totally wants to fuck her.
>>
>>157758516
Damn. Completely ruined Kagura for me then. I thought he only fucked chicks.

I guess I should have known from the fact that he wanted to fuck Noel (who looks like a man) too, but at least that could have been explained as [Establish Dominance over Ragna by fucking his sister.] kind of fucking.

But there's just no excuse for wanting to fuck Mai - it's homosexuality.
>>
>>157758771
nice b8
>>
Have you guys noticed that Mai has large breasts?
>>
File: CsE8W_5UEAAKb2j.jpg large.jpg (95KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CsE8W_5UEAAKb2j.jpg large.jpg
95KB, 600x1000px
>>157749978
>>157753124
Play her for me anon
>>
>>157758771
I'd fuck Mai if best boy would desu.
>>
File: img000017.png (2MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000017.png
2MB, 1114x1600px
>>157758889
Her tits look bigger than Makoto's: >>157745397

Kajun wasn't exaggerating when she said this.
>>
>>157758889

Of course not. I am a real (classy) gentleman. I never look at a girl's breasts. Or any part of her body, other than respectfully looking at her eyes / her face.
>>
Es's damage doesn't seem that damn bad. The character seems solid at any rate.
>>
File: 2468643_01.png (98KB, 427x303px) Image search: [Google]
2468643_01.png
98KB, 427x303px
>>157758771
>only fucked chicks
I suppose you could make the argument that Hibiki is a chick.
>>
>>157759207
>I've never, not once in my life, checked out Makoto's tail

That's how I know you're full of shit. Admit it, Anon. You've thought about how fluffy it is before.
>>
>>157759307
Some people just love to complain.
>>
File: 3CTsNpe.gif (2MB, 235x153px) Image search: [Google]
3CTsNpe.gif
2MB, 235x153px
I don't think I'll ever be able to stop mashing my way through combos.
>>
>>157759632
barristan shot himself in the head with a gun? why??
>>
>>157759095
Well out of those characters Makoto's look the smallest.
>>
>>157759740
Because he's a masher.
>>
>>157734339
Hell you can even combo with level 1's

>>157759632
I used to think just like you until one day i just suddenly stopped doing it.
>>
>>157759632
I used to be like that. I got rid of it by playing SF4.
>>
File: 1464674590015.jpg (48KB, 260x312px) Image search: [Google]
1464674590015.jpg
48KB, 260x312px
I'm just gonan say Mai has a coup droit that guard breaks, and is thus the hypest new character in CF.

If I stop being a poorfag and get CF I'm taking evo, and arc revo.

Get ready for it.
>>
>>157760131
t. Lord Knight
>>
>>157759841
I so didn't expect this that I almost fell from my chair after reading this
>>
>>157753057
Wanna help me become Light blue tonight, anon?
>>
>>157759821
How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>157759307
she'd be too good with much more damage

people just bitch if their character isn't S
>>
>BLUE
>"This is a force."
>-The Boundary-
Hype as fuck.
>>
>>157760345
>people just bitch if their character isn't S
holy shit this
>>
File: 1458876719303.png (3MB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458876719303.png
3MB, 724x1024px
>>157760248
>How the mighty have fallen.
Her tits were never that big I don't know why people talked about them like they were the fattest tits in blazblue. Only in fanart
>>
File: 1462840970714.jpg (21KB, 448x533px) Image search: [Google]
1462840970714.jpg
21KB, 448x533px
>>157760179
Shit how did you know
>>
How much of a pain in the ass will getting the platinum trophy be for CF?
>>
>>157760536
>don't click the thumbnail don't click the thumbnail don't click the thumbnail don't click the thumb...

I clicked it
>>
File: bulletfags.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bulletfags.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>157760394
>>157760345
gawd, you just dont understand the struggle
>>
>>157760579
I'm psychic nigga.
>>
>>157760579
>>157760958
bullshit

darkies don't post on /blaz/ no more
>>
>>157760721
I'm at 82%. Need to finish last stage of abyss button reading faggotry bullshit, the absolute horseshit struggle of the fucking time limit mode where even 3 combo kill into astral or distortion finish with a perfect LOSES you 5-10 seconds and you have to beat like 50 fucking matches for course C, get to lvl 11 in a ranked mode where no one plays, replay someone elses moves (not even sure how this one works, can you download from replays or something to replay in training room?) and win a my room match.

pretty much going to be impossible to do that time one until someone posts a cheese tactic. im doing 3000-4000 dmg combos, overdrive distortion finishes, etc and losing time.
>>
>>157761146
>Implying the best /blaz/ players aren't black
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: R4Eg3Q42.jpg (259KB, 1255x1200px) Image search: [Google]
R4Eg3Q42.jpg
259KB, 1255x1200px
>>157760894
But will you click the spoiler?
>>
>>157761458
pupwa is black
>>
>>157761468
Barely safe, anon. Very barely safe.
>>
>>157761468
ffffuuuck

I clicked it instantly thinking it's gonna be one of those "haha you thought it was gonna be a cute girl" jokes but now I feel a great agony in my pants instead
>>
File: 59221881_p0.png (1MB, 1138x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59221881_p0.png
1MB, 1138x1200px
>>157761716
>Very barely safe
That's why I love this artist

>>157761751
>>
>>157762036
I don't think vaginas are that thin
>>
>>157762036
Assholes neither.
>>
File: f9082e5c1f2a7fb2d3008e126d9390fd.png (990KB, 1255x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f9082e5c1f2a7fb2d3008e126d9390fd.png
990KB, 1255x1200px
>>157762213
>>157762526
Beastkin magic?
>>
>>157762036
>>157762667
haha, jokes on you, I threw my mouse out the window now

now no one can hurt me anymore
>>
Es's projectile and crest sounds are ear raping.
>>
>>157762860
Not as bad as Japanese Luna desu
>>
File: 1472924254838.jpg (239KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472924254838.jpg
239KB, 750x750px
>>157762801
I probably still can i just don't feel like it.
>>
Thanks to blazblue and it's community, I can finally play fighting games at a level that makes my friends who are button mashers stare in awe, I can finally beat hard CPU's consistently and actually string combos together, something I only would have dreamed of, I have no idea where to go from here in terms of fighting games, I've dumped a decent amount of money into getting one of each major franchise and now my fundamentals I got from blazblue mean I can beat normal mode computers in fighting games I've never even played before.
Again I have to thank you guys for telling me how to git gud and finally understand the appeal of the genre.

Also after my second playthrough of continuum shifts story I think I'm slowly beggining to understand the story, if only on a basic level, so thanks for also clarifying some of the more random parts of the plot.

Where do I go from here? Human players, Hell difficulty? I practice weekly now at the very least, in between other games of course.

Also are arcade sticks worth it for games like blazblue? I'm not sure seeing as how it's a four button fighter, but I found a decent quality used one for 30 quid, if nothing else it's a nice display and novelty item, plus arcade buttons are infinitely more satisfying.

Also, also, is it worth buying the latest version of blazblue, me and a few friends are thinking of hosting a lobby and we'll only buy the game if we all pick a copy up together, and I'm worried that the difficulty might be a bit too much for some of them, it does come with an in depth tutorial right?
>>
>>157763337
good job anon you killed the thread
>>
>>157763337
>CS
Is this your only BB game? I haven't played the old BB's but I'm pretty sure CP brought a massive speed increase to the overall game, so CF might be a different beast for you.
>>
>>157763337
>Where do I go from here?
Other people, probably at your locals, if you have any. If not just playing with friends is fine. Also playing against CPU's can cause you to get bad habits. so I'd advise against it.

>Also are arcade sticks worth it for games like blazblue?
There are certain characters (Valk, Carl, etc.) that benefit from an arcade stick, but it's no big problem, and 30 quid for a stick is a steal, used or not.

>it does come with an in depth tutorial right?
I think so, CPEX did, so it makes sense that CF would.
>>
>>157763779
Yeah continuum shift extend and continuum shift 2 are the only ones I've played so far. But I'm always up for a new challenge.
I just realised CF is the new one coming out, I was thinking of buying chrono phantasma, but the change of pace might be interesting, a lot of the time I play it's just waiting to counter or waiting for someone to make a move so I can react. Even playing offensive, all you can really do is lure them, though like you said the speed increase might mean I might even change my main, or my strategy at least.
>>157763821
Thanks in advance.
>Other people, probably at your locals,
I'm pretty sure one of my local game stores hosts regular fighting game tournaments, of course getting over the anxiety of actually walking in would be the biggest challenge, I've seen them advertise street fighter tournaments and I've seen people playing other arc system fighters in there so. Yeah.
As for bad habits, what do you mean? Is there something about CPU's that is significantly different from actual players?
I'll go buy that stick this week, thinking about it it's not common I see one in any of the game shops I go to.
Also thanks for the information , I think we'll all buy chrono phantasma though, to begin with then practice with eachother in online lobbies, from there, persona 4 arena and then guilty gear.
>>
>>157763337
>Where do I go from here?
Find a local scene if you can. If you can't find one, think about starting one.

>Also are arcade sticks worth it for games like blazblue?
Not really. I'd argue that hitbox style controllers are, but pads are just fine for ASW games outside of a couple of characters. Sticks are the most satisfying to play with though.

>Also, also, is it worth buying the latest version of blazblue, me and a few friends are thinking of hosting a lobby and we'll only buy the game if we all pick a copy up together, and I'm worried that the difficulty might be a bit too much for some of them, it does come with an in depth tutorial right?

Yes, you should get it. It does have a tutorial and a mini strategy guide for each of the characters.
>>
File: 1450068598287-0.png (165KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
1450068598287-0.png
165KB, 499x368px
>>157764469
>If you can't find one, think about starting one
Not him, but I have anxiety and fear of people stealing my shit
>>
File: hardreadcatchestechroll.webm (151KB, 362x238px) Image search: [Google]
hardreadcatchestechroll.webm
151KB, 362x238px
>responding to copy pasta because unreleased game is already dead

jesus christ
>>
WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR MAI???
>>
>>157765213
wont she be on release for the states anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 360x540px
how do i get good at microdashing
>>
>>157765213

Because he's undergoing hormonal therapy.
>>
File: 1476344866038.png (169KB, 357x325px) Image search: [Google]
1476344866038.png
169KB, 357x325px
>>157765213
>inb4 mori releases mai for US copies a month after Japan
>>
>>157765491
you press forward twice in a row
>>
File: 1446777917014.jpg (204KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446777917014.jpg
204KB, 450x600px
>>157765491
You just tab forward 2 times really fast
>>
>>157765724
the timing between that and dp is killing me though
>>
>>157765795
*tap
>>
>>157765871
are you having trouble doing 6623 senpai
>>
>>157765871
You just have to be fast or shortcut it
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 385x385px
>>157765949
yeah, im too used to basic characters for this shit but im trying to broaden a bit
>>
beating challenge with a character should be more rewarding. a color or some shit. at least more fun bucks. not sure why they so jewish with money when its just for unlocking shit you cant spend real money on. just want non shit remix songs.
>>
>>157766330
I find playing a bunch of characters and getting them down to a decent level, then coming back to my main has always helped me with getting something hard down with them, and playing better in general because playing different characters forces you to play differently and have a different mindset
>>
I love all of you
>>
>>157768138
Post proofs
>>
>>157767326
They'd probably just add back that god awful gold skin for challenge rewards.
>>
>>157768231
How
>>
>>157768312
show us your tummy Plat-chan
>>
why can i combo 6c ch into 6b with susan only if we trade first? if its a clean 6c ch that beats his shit, i cant combo into 6b.
>>
>tfw plat player
>tfw can't go to locals because i'm a plat player
>>
>>157768138
Even us Bullet players?
>>
>>157768912
Those exist?
>>
>>157769014
There are tons of Bullet players because even if she's weak she's easy to play and has big tits.
>>
>>157768890
Afraid people will call the cops?
>>
>>157768912
When you're not complaining
>>157768890
>tfw plat and carl player
>tfw can't go to locals because they don't exist
>>
>>157769559
dat tager color doe
>>
How is Koko in this game? I've been seeing people placing her low on tier lists, but she still seems to be as good as before
>>
>>157738062
This is what I do. Can't wait for the next Persona to come out. I don't play any non Arcsys anime games though because they're always dead.
>>
>>157768890
You have a local scene? Your lucky to have one. Go to it the people there wont give a shit who you use.
>>
File: ntl.png (278KB, 609x966px) Image search: [Google]
ntl.png
278KB, 609x966px
I found story mode sprites of Hibiki in his battle outfit. Do they ever appear in story mode though? As far as I know, he always shows up in his secretary outfit and does office work.
>>
>>157771378
>Tfw you will never snuggle Hibiki
Life is cruel.
>>
Hibiki has some sweet ass shoes.
>>
>>157772130
Hibiki has a sweet ass
>>
>>157771378
Maybe in the Side Stories
>>
Why is it so slow today?
>>
>>157771378
I've done everything but the gag reels so far and haven't seen it. There was one artwork panel that showed him with his swords, but that was it I think.
>>
>>157772130
>>157772185
>not sure which comment is gayer
>>
>>157773571
His shoes are great. I'd wear them.
>>
File: atk.png (615KB, 981x1011px) Image search: [Google]
atk.png
615KB, 981x1011px
>>157772829
Maybe he starts killing titans in one of the gag reels then. So, Tager and Azrael.
>>
>>157773718
And suck kagura's dick too
>>
File: dmg.png (272KB, 552x996px) Image search: [Google]
dmg.png
272KB, 552x996px
>>157773718
I have no idea what's going on with them. His shoes look like they're connected to his pants. And are they high heels?
>>
File: BP1.jpg (77KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BP1.jpg
77KB, 846x1200px
>>157772000
that's why you we have dakis
>>
>>157774234
that's all fucked up senpai
>>
File: BP2.jpg (73KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BP2.jpg
73KB, 846x1200px
>>157774364
how about the backside one?
>he has hearts in his eyes
>>
File: 1472304464096.png (3MB, 3300x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1472304464096.png
3MB, 3300x1400px
Has anyone given any thought to how Blazblue could have been had it been an RPG instead of a fighter? Maybe as a Tales-like action RPG? Or who would be in your party?
>>
god damnit i was going to main hibiki but now i don't want to be associated with some of you people that play him
>>
>>157774905
Dont let a few people here change your mind.
>>
>>157774905
Nothing wrong with people thinking you want to fuck effeminate boys.
>>
>>157774695
I'd use the party in your image.
>>
>>157774470
No...the face is all fucked up, also heart eyes are a shit tier fetish
>>
Is Hibiki's 236A~A useful for anything?
>>
File: FX0.png (627KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FX0.png
627KB, 846x1200px
>>157775178
got it, fixed it for you
>>
File: 1453503688353.jpg (221KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1453503688353.jpg
221KB, 600x846px
>>157775117
Unfortunately, Ragna's the main character and you'd probably only get to have four characters in battle like most games so you're going have to choose who's hitting the bench.
>>
>>157774905
The Hibikifagging here isn't nearly bad as some of the waifulewding that goes on. Gayer though, obviously.
>>
>>
some anons up for a lobby? I don't mind where you are from.
>>
I've opened a lobby, pass is vidya
>>
>>157777560
Somehow this is making me even more erect than her adult form.
>>
File: 1435312800717.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435312800717.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>157780086
>>
>>157780401
I am the law
>>
Can I get Central Fiction on PS3 or do I have to finally buy a PS4
>>
File: Tip toe.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tip toe.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>157781874
You can get it for ps3 if you want
>>
>>157782041
can it crossplay with ps4 or will I be stuck with the stingy crowd like myself
>>
File: avgSusanMatch.webm (397KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
avgSusanMatch.webm
397KB, 640x360px
>>157782084
can you google for 2 seconds and find out basic information? its literally faster than waiting for a response, typing out responses and filling out th efucking captia you fucking retard.
>>
>>157782273
no
>>
File: Tap.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tap.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>157782084
>can it crossplay with ps4
Yes
>>
>>157782416
thank you anon
>>
>>157782041
Es is too cute. This should be illegal.
>>
>>157782041
Is it up for digital preorder?
>>
>>157782273
wtf. where did this toxic attitude come from. I didn't leave gaia for this.
>>
File: Bloodedge Boi.png (818KB, 976x884px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodedge Boi.png
818KB, 976x884px
This looks more like a dagger than a sword

>>157782603
PS3? I don't think so
>>
>>157782893
Is it not gonna be available digitally for PS3?
>>
>>157783064
You should be able to get it digitally for ps3 but you can't preorder
>>
>>157783279
Thanks was freaking out there. Already bought PSN cards would suck if they went to waste.
>>
File: Nine dash.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nine dash.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>157782416

i don't like these changes to MESSENGA at all
>>
I'm at wits end here. Sometimes on random soundtrack I'll get a song I've never heard before, an upbeat, happy one with violins, but I've looked through pretty much all the songs I have and can't find it, does anyone have any idea which one I might mean?
>>
Is Ragna the only member of the cast that dabs?
>>
>>157786397
Dab what?
>>
>>157782273
Now why did you get the urge to make a webm out of a gif?
>>
>>157786197
is it crystal forest
>>
File: BBCS_Ragna_CarnageScissors[1].png (70KB, 1071x1002px) Image search: [Google]
BBCS_Ragna_CarnageScissors[1].png
70KB, 1071x1002px
>>157786504
literally double dabbing
>>
>>157786696
im lost whats dabbing?
>>
>>157786790
baka desu you musta been living under a rock senpai
>>
>>157786197
Active Angel?
>>
>>157719868
She almost got onehitted by terumi in the end
>>
>>157786790
You can live a long happy live without knowing what it is anon don't worry about it
>>
File: y3f22dl[1].jpg (53KB, 640x726px) Image search: [Google]
y3f22dl[1].jpg
53KB, 640x726px
>>157786989
>onehitted
>>
>>157786197
First thing that comes to mind with violins is Celica's theme, Crystal Forest.
>>
File: Erkawfi.jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Erkawfi.jpg
15KB, 512x288px
>>157787138
>Eito
>>
>>157787138
CUTE
>>
>>157786607
>>157786921
>>157787214
It's not these, thanks though. I think maybe it's a stage theme, I'll check a few
>>
File: 49991691_p0.png (1MB, 1092x1276px) Image search: [Google]
49991691_p0.png
1MB, 1092x1276px
>Console version's out in Japan
>Barely any new art on Pixiv

Is it dead?
>>
>>157788417
There are no stage themes
>>
>>157788649
Its only gonna get worse.
>>
>>157788417
>stage theme
>>
>>157788649
>>Barely any new art on Pixiv
I thought I was doing something wrong
>>
>>157786197
Cat Carnival 2?
>>
File: 43935329_p24.jpg (177KB, 500x801px) Image search: [Google]
43935329_p24.jpg
177KB, 500x801px
>>157788886
I checked every possible tag I could think of, but there's really not much. Not even Hyakuhachi's churning out anything, though she's more of a Twitter person which I don't touch. She might be depressed because her ship was shut down hard.
>>
>>157788665
>>157788813
Yeah sorry I was just being retarded. I did find it, it was Tao's theme, I thought I'd checked it but I guess not. Now I can go grind meaty setups in peace.

>>157789092
Bingo
>>
File: 24131428_p1.jpg (227KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
24131428_p1.jpg
227KB, 850x600px
>>157788649
People are tired, still playing the game, depressed, or whatever. A lot of old artists have moved on.

There'll be a trickle of new art that will taper off even further, but it'll be nothing like what happened after CP.
>>
I think one guy on Twitter broke his game because he hated the ending.

Storyfags, man.
>>
File: izanami_by_takuyarawr-d9sc1gk.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
izanami_by_takuyarawr-d9sc1gk.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>157789181
i was waiting for the new wave of Izzys but barely anything new came

>>157790230
>I think one guy on Twitter
Yeah I totally know who that is
>>
>Celica MERCURY
>Brown hair, brown eyes

Is Celica the BlazBlue universe's Sol?
>>
>>157790230
Let them be. They spend their money to play the story mode which goes into more characters and shit.
>>
File: BBCS_Platinum_homerunjD.png (11KB, 389x327px) Image search: [Google]
BBCS_Platinum_homerunjD.png
11KB, 389x327px
>>157786397
ArcSys think they slick...
>>
File: izanami.jpg (163KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
izanami.jpg
163KB, 800x1130px
>>157788649
>>157788886
>Pixiv
You are doing something wrong. Pixiv is dead, every artist posts their work on Twitter and you have to hunt them down individually to find anything

Pic related.
>>
>>157736120
He's pretty good once you unlock those specials tho, but yea you'll probably be dead before you get started.
>>
>>157791402
>making the same mistake they made with Bullet once again
Come on, Mori
>>
>>157791262
Damn it, I hate Twitter though. Its search function is shit.
>>
File: CoxxQ-RUAAAmAdz.jpg large.jpg (89KB, 672x958px) Image search: [Google]
CoxxQ-RUAAAmAdz.jpg large.jpg
89KB, 672x958px
>>157791262
>every artist posts their work on Twitter
Time to put on my hunting boots
>>
>>157791262
Better hope they dont block you.
>>
File: CPmSVl4VEAAiJ4-.jpg orig.jpg (43KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
CPmSVl4VEAAiJ4-.jpg orig.jpg
43KB, 425x600px
>>157791262
It's a bitch and a half, fuck twitter. Some artists still post twitter log dumps to pixiv but it's becoming rarer.
>>
>>157791607
why would they do that unless you're doing shit like tweeting "i want to cum on izzy's ribcage" to every picture they draw
>>
>>157791402
You can unlock 3 seals per combo. Its not hard at all to get his shit going.
>>
So...who was actually satisfied with how the story ended? A lot of characters not named Ragna got the shaft pretty hard, what do you guys think?
>>
File: 1464756284614.jpg (30KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1464756284614.jpg
30KB, 556x561px
>>157791867
>"i want to cum on izzy's ribcage"
My fucking sides
>>
>>157791867
Some JP artists really don't like having their work be retweeted, even if their account is public in the first place.
>>
>>157791867
I was blocked for following one didnt do shit. I am following a lot of artist and it only happened once though.
>>
>>157792059
Its shit but thats ok. The gameplay is what matters.
>>
>>157791868
True, but his normals aren't great; so imagine trying to do that when Ragna is 5Bing your face in.
>>
>>157792059
I'm a bit miffed at how he just ripped off Madoka
>>
>>157792368
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

There was a very high chance of Ragna losing his identity and existence, but it wasn't absolute. He might have managed to maintain his identity through sheer force of will.
>>
File: BBCS_Hazama_zaneiga[1].png (11KB, 502x286px) Image search: [Google]
BBCS_Hazama_zaneiga[1].png
11KB, 502x286px
>>157790913
He dabbin!
>>
>>157792059
I'm sad that Rachel had to die to some red haired bitch
>>
>>157792059
I was really sad for a week after the end because of what happened to Ragna, but now I'm convinced he survived and will show up again eventually. Still not really satisfied though.
>>
Terumi bnb with the 22c 236d whiff 2a has to be the dumbest fucking change to a character i have ever witnessed.
>>
>Jin gets to be called "Nii-sama" by both Noel and Tsubaki.

Why does the biggest asshole of the main characters get the best ending.
>>
>>157792776
Feels like they change routes that dont need to be just cause its a new game.
>>
>>157792776
Are Terumi fags really complaining about having to 236d
>>
>>157792326
Please stop talking. Susanoo has identical frame data and hitbox for his 5B as Ragna's. They trade at round start and he can do the same stupid round start 5B to bully majority of the cast for free CH at round start. If anyone touches buttons vs Susanoo at round start, youll almost guaranteed get a free 4k dmg combo, full corner carry, and whatever 3 seals you want unlocked with guarantee on sword for corner that you just put them in. His AA is 2C and low profiles, moves him forward slightly and is only 10f startup compared to 13f for most, like ragna you want to mention. His neutral is excellent. He only gets bullied by jabs when they get in yoru face since he has 7f 2a compared to 6f for most and 5f for rare exceptions.
>>
>>
>>157793110
So are they like the blank panthers of Blaz Blue or something
>>
>>157792871
Noel gets to go on wacky capers with the Blue Eyes before heading back home and having three way murakumo perfect ass clone sex
>>
File: Rachel.png (12KB, 317x261px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel.png
12KB, 317x261px
>>157792776
>not Rachel's j.2C lvl2 wind shit in combos for BBCS
I stopped playing Rachel because of that
>>
>>157695707
You mean not sexual.
>>
File: 3 unlocks in 1 ez combo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3 unlocks in 1 ez combo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>157782273
Is that one of the moves he has to unlock?
>>
>>157792871
>best ending
>he fucking hates Noel and tells her not to call him Jin-Nii-sama again
>we never find out what his dream was
>if his dream involved Ragna like Nu then he got fucked out of it
>is now the hero he didn't give a shit about being just because Nii-san told him to do it
It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best ending.
>>
>>157792776
Midscreen, you can make it easier by doing 5A instead of 2A. Corner, you can do a better route by hitting with a delayed 236D. And the dumbest change to a BB character was Mode Change Nu (fun, but yeah dumb)
>>
>>157793430
Thats a 6A normal...
>>
>>157708970
>Yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind. Powerlevels are already all over the place, wouldn't bother me if they were playable. I can think of plenty of characters, Jubei aside, I'd take before adding (arguably) spin-off characters like Es, Naoto, and Mai.
What is so wrong about spinoff characters? If they are fun and look interesting then I don't see the problem here. I mean, I don't see how Linhua could be playable unless some weird shit happened to her seeing as she is supposed to be just a normal weak child, but I still would have enjoyed playing as her simply because I like her character. But you mention other characters? Care to fill us in on exactly what characters you are talking about? And please to namedrop characters such as Glassfile, Jubei or that other Hazama clone...
>>
File: CvD1iMEXEAARQLs.png (280KB, 578x1020px) Image search: [Google]
CvD1iMEXEAARQLs.png
280KB, 578x1020px
Start playing the cutest BlazBoy right now.
>>
Ragna's wish was the protect the world that Jin and Noel were living in, and to save the people he cared about. He succeeded.

The Master Unit's wish was to be with her Nii-sama. She got what she wanted.
>>
>>157793902
Thats not Valkenhayn.
>>
>>157793902
This doesn't look like Hibiki
>>
>>157793859
Nothing wrong with spin-off characters, but adding spin-off characters in the last game before adding the strongest (outside of Azrael) character (Jubei) is just wrong, it's the last game, the end of the MC's story, and you're not making all the major players playable?
>>
File: Chibi Bloodedge Boi.png (593KB, 992x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi Bloodedge Boi.png
593KB, 992x1475px
>>157793846
Oh..

>>157793902
I already am
>>
>>157793902
But I already play Relius
>>
File: 6C6ELB0.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6C6ELB0.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>157793902
?

But Nii-sama is the cutest and handsomest and prettiest and the best all around, isn't he?
>>
>>157794040
They are greedy fucks thats why hes gonna be dlc.
>>
>>157794040
They're probably holding off on Jubei to maximize their DLC bux.
>>
>>157793902
I tried doing his challenge combos for kicks and gave up when I had to do something like 5D dash cancel D into rekkas
>>
File: CKroauPUYAAXBpq.png orig.png (826KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CKroauPUYAAXBpq.png orig.png
826KB, 1200x1600px
>>157793902
I value my hands too much.
>>
>>157712161
So she wont be the most difficult character to use, but not the most simple either? So why are you even making this an issue? If she is just mid-tier level easy to learn and make use of, then why not spend your time complaining about the characters that are easier? Like Taokaka?
>>
File: BBCF_Naoto_InfernoCrusader_D.png (532KB, 629x660px) Image search: [Google]
BBCF_Naoto_InfernoCrusader_D.png
532KB, 629x660px
>>157794359
DELETE THIS
>>
>>157713094
Running the risk of being called a maifag, I actually want to see her return in more games. Her story can be expanded upon since she was only playing the role of a gopher in CF. I would like to see Jin return as well. With his memories of Ragna gone it would be interesting to see how he would develop as a person.
>>
File: Cumk3b1UkAAlmwE.jpg large.jpg (56KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cumk3b1UkAAlmwE.jpg large.jpg
56KB, 700x800px
I want Ragna to come back. As a little girl.
>>
>>157794359
SOURCE ME NIGGA
>>
>>157794379
>Taokaka
>easy
This is now Bizarro /blaz/.

God why is Jubei so hype, and fun to play? I was skeptical when he was announced as the first new character but my doubts have completely vanished.
>>
File: 45121_500.png (343KB, 483x750px) Image search: [Google]
45121_500.png
343KB, 483x750px
SOON
>>
File: 51587695_p48.png (549KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
51587695_p48.png
549KB, 1280x960px
>>157794857
Artist is rg_hki on twitter but you'll have to dig deep for Naoto art. She mostly draws Utawarerumono now.
>>
>>157713141
>Sure, but the idea of the story not being contained in just the main games is extremely bothersome to me. I don't like the idea that if I want the full story, I'd have to read about characters I might not care about.
To each their own, but I see your point. Personally I think it is a doubleedged sword. When you play a videogame you want more of the same, the good parts at least. So when they release a manga or lightnovel about the videogame or they release a spin-off game then you want that extra material to get tied in with the main story. First you play the viodegame, then you buy the manga because you want more, then you want the characters from the manga to appear in the videogame because you like those characters.

I'm a kid born in the eigties growing up with He-man and similar shows being broadcasted. The cartoons however had characters that never had figures made and vice versa. The frustration you felt as a kid when you favorite cartoon only character was never made as figure was huuuge. Likewise when your favorite villain (Stinkor) never appeared in the actual cartoon, similarly it just made you angry.

So when they make a manga based on the game and that manga has a heroine/hero that have fans these people would like love to see heir protagonist or villain appear in the game right? Mayne they even picked up the game itself because of the manga?
>>
>>157794929
When the fuck is Hakumen getting into the game he's one of the six fucking heroes.
>>
>>157794929
Man, fucking Alpha is such generic shit these days
>>
>>157795091
thanks!
>>
>>157794929
God, Kunzite fucking sucks. No one uses it, Nine would be better off with a better spell replacing it. Also, why is Naoto so braindead? He's almost as bad as Carl.
>>
File: CUQhhKAUYAIz3Iw.jpg orig.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CUQhhKAUYAIz3Iw.jpg orig.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
>>157795497
You're welcome.
>>
These fucking new terumi combo routes are so dumb. Lets take the easiest and a fun pick up and play character and give him super tight, non cancellable special whiff combos with strict timing, micro dashes, tight juggle points to high jump cancels and have everyone fall out of old combos and basic special move use. They really hated Terumi, Bullet and Kagura when they "fixed" them this game.
>>
>>157794929
Why is ragna such a mary sue god I hate him I wish kagura had more screentime
>>
File: Cqxs1JjUMAAltD0.jpg orig.jpg (100KB, 657x623px) Image search: [Google]
Cqxs1JjUMAAltD0.jpg orig.jpg
100KB, 657x623px
Why is Mai so hard? It's like trying to control two characters at the same time
>>
>>157794040
Jubei isn't that strong. Hakumen and Nine can kick his ass. Izanami and Terumi probably too.

And do you really want BB to get a Yoda?
>>
File: CtzFzc5WAAE-Mn6.jpg large.jpg (24KB, 350x411px) Image search: [Google]
CtzFzc5WAAE-Mn6.jpg large.jpg
24KB, 350x411px
Why is Kagura such a slut?
>>
>>157795941
Play Hibiki instead
>>
>>157796021
You should just switch to Carl he's totally braindead.
>>
Honestly what fighting style would jubei have?
>>
>>157796313
Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIZC8ux-yY
>>
File: Ps404[1].png (1MB, 762x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Ps404[1].png
1MB, 762x1063px
>>157796028
>Jubei isn't that strong.
my least favorite /blaz/ meme
>>
>>157796484
How does posting a dead cat that Terumi killed strengthen your position?
>>
>>157795941
If a shitter like me can be okay with Naoto then you can play Terumi stop bitching
>>
>>157796567
He has this niggers eye power, murder cat is not a joke.
>>
>>157792930

there's really no other reason for it to be how it is
>>
>>157796484
Honestly, Jubei probably isn't that strong at least compared to the other big hitters of the Six Heroes. Hakuman and Terumi got sent to the boundary, Nine died, Valk went to serve Rachel in her special dimension, and Trinity was never a fighter at all. The way I see it, he considered the world's strongest creature by virtue that everyone else that could compete with him was either not around anymore or flat out dead.
>>
>>157796567
That's Jubei, not Tomonori.
>>
>>157792930
That's most characters. Except Hakumen is easier.
>>
>>157796973
Exactly. Jubei only got declared the strongest because everyone who was stronger either died or fucked off.
>>
>>157796576
Dash cancels arent hard. You are just bad. Terumi was the easiest character to play in in vanilla and extend. Anyone could play him semicompetently with minimal effort. I've completed multiple challenge modes in CF for characters and it should not be this stupid to do basic shit.
>>
>>157796973
>>157797063
Then why does hakumen himself say that even at 100% he'd still lose to jubei
>>
>>157797238
Source. I really doubt that the Susanoo would lose to a bloody cat.
>>
>>157797117
I know I'm bad faggot I just called myself a shitter. Don't play him if you don't like him, if you want to keep playing him then shut up and deal with it or keep playing CPEX because right now you're bitching about a character needing slightly more effort
>>
>>157797320
Doesn't Hakumen say in his intro to Kokonoe "Let me see the power of the strongest, and the greatest" in reference to Jubei(the strongest) and Nine (the greatest magician)
>>
>>157797238
I don't remember him saying that, but if he did then I concede.
>>
>>157797429
Those are the titles those characters have. Nine beat the shit out of Jubei in CP. So much for "the strongest".
>>
>>157797524
>Yeah let me completely fuck up my wife
nah
>>
>>157797524
Oh okay I get it bait, alright you got me

>>157797475
CS story mode
>>
File: CuA2xOSUkAA-pMI.jpg large.jpg (150KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
CuA2xOSUkAA-pMI.jpg large.jpg
150KB, 581x1032px
In an ideal world, Ragna would be living in that church with Noel, Lambda and Nu. Also Celica would be there. And Izanami. And Rachel would visit every day.
>>
Did Noel really go full brocon? I heard that the very first thing she thinks after she fuses with mu is him
>>
>>157797524
Faggot that is post fucked up Jubei and he wasn't going to fuck up his wife
>>
>>157798385
Yes. Pretty much, yes. Her first thought is basically "Ahh, I wanna see Ragna-san."

Even though she LITERALLY JUST SAW HIM. He was the one who brought her there in the first place. It hadn't been more than a minute since she saw him. And yet, apparently, she couldn't wait to see him again.

And then she never leaves his side for the entire rest of the game.
>>
File: 1399085037996.png (2MB, 1280x865px) Image search: [Google]
1399085037996.png
2MB, 1280x865px
>>157797709

alternate universe sitcom in the works there
>>
>>157796028
>And do you really want BB to get a Yoda?

why do you think he's requested as much as he is?
>>
>>157798864
Would it have a laugh track?
>>
File: IMG_0545.png (21KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.png
21KB, 300x450px
>>157752759
The lobby is up.
>>
>>157799298
Someone stream it.
>>
>>157798559
How does Ragna react to this sudden upgrade in affection?
>>
>>157792968
terumifag here
it's kind of easy it's just something you can't braindead on netplay delay and expect to hit
kind of like 2366D or simple driveloops
>>157796937
it's literally better in every way that matters though
you get 3k and sizable meter gain midscreen, meterless, which is something terumi previously had to do use 50 meter to do, or go for max stomps 5D 6C ender for crap meter gain.
>>157793751
i honestly don't find that easier and it drops on some messenga combos so it's probably a bad habit to pick up.
>>
>>157799383
Streaming causes input lag
>>
>>157791262
>Twitter
Twitter sucks. The quality is always downgraded on that site.
>>
>>157800014
My twitter feed if full of Hibiki pics. Why do people love that fuccboi so much?
>>
>>157800014
It's your only choice for a lot of art nowadays, unless the artist decides to upload to pixiv later. I miss personal sites and webrings
>>
How the fuck do you even navigate Pixiv properly anyway? Whenever I use the search function, it's 99% shit I don't care about and 1% what I'm trying to find. And image search doesn't help because it doesn't show everything.
>>
File: 1476667891813.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476667891813.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>157792727
are you me?
>>
>>157800191
Who are you following? There's a self-contained Hibiki circlejerk of Japanese artists who love Hibiki and draw him endlessly. You can identify them by their icons, which are virtually always Hibiki. They're still better than the shithead artists who block you for following them.
>>
>>157794040
>adding spin-off characters in the last game before adding the strongest character is just wrong
So strongest=important? strongest=fun?
I mean unless you really love Jubei, I don't really see why not adding him is a problem?

>it's the last game, the end of the MC's story, and you're not making all the major players playable?
He does appear constantly show up in the main story, but this makes him becoming a playable character less logical. With his strength he could have trashed any number of characters in the game but instead he just sits back and lets everyone else duke it out. So why would he start fighting in the last game?
>>
File: 40272880_p19.jpg (19KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
40272880_p19.jpg
19KB, 600x358px
>>157800483
If you're just trying to look for a specific character or series it's easy. Punch in the name of the series/character you want in Japanese. So just ブレイブルー if you want BlazBlue art. Or if you wanted, hell I dunno, Tao art, put in タオカカ. You can also use -whatever to filter out stuff you don't like or don't want.
>>
>>157799298
>>157752759
What the, where is it? Is it up right now, pass vidya?
>>
>>157800227
>unless the artist decides
Why so lazy anon? Just ask the artist to upload it in higher quality on pixiv or some other site. Twitter is trash.
>>
File: IMG_0615.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>157799298
Bad time? Es has fallen asleep.
>>
>>157801036
ブレイブルー doesn't really get me much. The problem is searching through every single tweet with that phrase in it is kind of a pain in the ass.

Tried putting in ラグナbut that's somehow even worse.
>>
>>157773858
>>157774068
>those eyes
Why couldn't you be a female
I would finally have a BB waifu
Why
>>
>>157713741
>Mai and the others would seem superfluous from a story standpoint honestly. But that might just be me.
She is, but so is Makoto and Tsubaki as well. They are just people that Noel went to the same school with. Mai was just added later and just happened to appear in a manga before she appeared in the actual game.

>>157757576
> It is a copout though, at least show Mai as a boy.
Why? I liked her school girl outfit.
>>
>>157801128
But then anon would have to speak moon, and there's a 50% chance they'll block you if you make yourself known for any reason. Nip artists are cray.
>>
>>157801128
>Just ask the artist to upload it in higher quality on pixiv or some other site.
Yes, because this would go over well, especially with a language barrier. They'll probably block or ignore you.

The quality is decent as long as you type in :orig after the URL. Most artists would upload stuff to pixiv as jpgs, but I see more people using pngs.
>>
File: Hibiki.jpg (51KB, 415x266px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki.jpg
51KB, 415x266px
>>157801250
>>
>>157801109
Yeah it's up and the pass is vidya.
>>
>>157801347
>>
>Nu hardly ever leaves her room, which has a few crude, faceless sketches of someone in a red jacket stuck on the walls, with a couple on the floor.
>Noel peeks in with Lambda.
>Nu? Are you okay in there? Would you like some lunch?
>"Do not worry. I am the one who prepared our sustenance today."
>...Nu? *sigh*...
>They decide to just leave the food on her bed for her after a minute of silence.
>...
>Who...
Literally the most depressing sequel bait.
>>
>>157801347
>>157801372
not sure how that posted
Yeah I can't find it. I put vidya, all lowercase, no spaces, nothing.
I updated to 1.02 and am on the HK version. Does 1.02 come with free region/version lock or what? I really wanted to join.
>>
>>157799246

Yes.

All Terumi/Hazama laughs
>>
File: 55593470_p0.jpg (438KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
55593470_p0.jpg
438KB, 800x750px
>>157801227
Oh, you're talking about twitter, not pixiv. Twitter is a whole different ballgame. I've always just checked out artists' twitters from their pixiv account, look at what other artists follow them or who they follow, and go from there. Twitter's search is shit.
>>
>>157799775

i mean how much combos change for everyone in general every game
>>
File: am i bombtits now.png (554KB, 1280x686px) Image search: [Google]
am i bombtits now.png
554KB, 1280x686px
>>157801250
>>
>>157801534
I remade it again. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working though.
>>
>>157801772
Makes sense that Hibiki is as jealous of big-breasted girls as Noel.
>>
>>157802035
Still can't find it. I can see other lobbies when I take off the keywword and join the Arcade Lobby, just tested a match there.
Guessing you don't have an unupdated HK version? If not, I really have no idea.
>>
>>157802185
hk version is different patch and fucked over. you cant play with anyone but hk.
>>
>>157802185
Yeah I'm on the updated JP version. Maybe it would work if you made the room? idk.
>>
>>157801227
> The problem is searching through every single tweet with that phrase in it is kind of a pain in the ass.
No, that doesn't help. Twitter purges older searches sometimes. They did one a few months back so searching for images only produce and give you shit that has been tweeted the past 7 months or so. Worse, searches will produce duplicates since it counts retweets as well, and it doesn't help matters any that a lot of uploads and images doesn't even have anything searchable. There are Blazblue images on twitter that just have some numbers or other random shit as a name so searching for anything related to the game wont show these for you. And then there are artists that only show their uploads to followers, and yet others that use bots and autoblock westerners. Twitter is a cancer and should just die.

>>157801295
A fuckton of them are faggots. As a rule it seems that if an artist is Japanese, then the better he is at drawing, the bigger the chance is that he will be a complete douche, reversely the opposite can be said about western artists, the shittier at drawing they are, the shittier their personality is.
>>
>>157800987
jubei's pretty relevant; has ties to most of the important characters in the cast and is basically the only one that isn't playable yet.

he's also pretty popular and he's been being teased as a future playable since calamity trigger, so it's not too hard to see why some take issue that.
>>
>>157801250
I like sharp eyes in girls too.
Hibiki has just enough connection to the cast and barebone personality to escape enough criticism too.

It could have been perfect
>>
File: ''KAGURA-SAMA!''.gif (1MB, 560x396px) Image search: [Google]
''KAGURA-SAMA!''.gif
1MB, 560x396px
>>157802140
His Kagura-sama pays more attention to girls with big breasts than him. He snapped when Kagura hit on Noel even though she has no boobs either.
>>
>>157802489
Because if Hibiki was a grill then everyone would know Kagura's been pounding his secretary all the time, instead of making it only a possibility he's been pounding his secretary all the time.
>>
>>157801327
>Yes, because this would go over well, especially with a language barrier. They'll probably block or ignore you.
Just create a fake account and make a request that way.

>the quality is decent as long as you type in :orig after the URL.
That isn't always the case. When dealing with jpg the quality will always be shit on twitter.
>>
For Izanami I've seen people cancel float 3C with 29 5C or 9 jC. Which one is optimal?
>>
File: disrobe.jpg (105KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
disrobe.jpg
105KB, 500x708px
>>157802591
>>157802552
I'm all for bromances but shit, Hibiki is doing something I don't like.
>>
File: Chair wedding.jpg (123KB, 1000x959px) Image search: [Google]
Chair wedding.jpg
123KB, 1000x959px
>>157802591
If Hibiki was a grill they'd already be married.
>>
>>157802332
Why would they do this.
>>
File: CoYvJktUsAAZfH_.jpg (66KB, 516x729px) Image search: [Google]
CoYvJktUsAAZfH_.jpg
66KB, 516x729px
>>157802752
which part don't you like, the yan or the dere?
>>
>>157802380
>>157802332
I seriously hope this isn't true or I really will buy the game twice. The NA version is still 2 weeks away too.
What kind of patch would add region lock?
But, then again, I am seeing much less rooms than before, and nobody's in ranked.
rip snek
>>157802489
I know, right?
If Mori could stay off the crazy pills for just one game.
>>
>>157802993
Hate the fact that I might be advocating some homo things when I'm particularly pro bromance over homo stuff.
>>
Hibiki wants to marry his boss.
Noel wants to marry her Nii-sama.

This series is so fucking lewd.
>>
So is anyone with the JP version going to be able to play soon? Or should I just go do something else and create the room again in an hour or so?
>>
>>157803016
Its not a region lock patch as far as I know. I think its just one region has a patch before the other and it should be a day or so and back to normal.
>>
>>157803150
Hibiki wants both to murder and marry his boss. It's complicated.
>>
>>157802605
Alright, I just compared the same picture from twitter and pixiv, both in jpg and the original resolution, and the one from twitter is worse. Jesus twitter has some shitty artifacting. But asking an artist to upload pictures to pixiv right away is retarded even if I was fluent in moonspeak, and the artist would probably interpret it as pretty rude.
>>
>>157803367
Oh thank god. I even bought Es, I would've been furious.
Guess I'll just practice like the filthy tryhard I am.
>>157803435
I feel like both of these things are the result of immense sexual tension.
>>
Is terumibro in here still? I've done all hard challenges except the back throw one

back throw > 236d whiff > 5c > 22c > 236d whiff > 5a > 4d > j.bc > j.bc2d > super super

I cannot get the 5a > 4d to connect. 5a hits every time. I've hit the 4d twice in an hour or so off and on while watching baseball. I seem to be exact height of example and cant get this. Works every single time in non-throw stuff.
>>
>>157803435
>>157803563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIbiKkhwXtk
>>
>>157802387
>jubei's pretty relevant;
How? I get that he has ties to a lot of characters, but that doesn't actually make him relevant to the story. If his character got killed off, it wouldn't actually change anything of importance in the games. Training Ragna was one thing (although that could have been done by Rachel's butler), but after that he has just been sneaking around like a normal cat. Even his ties to Platinum could have been handled by Rachel or somebody else. Give her odd cloak, Platinum could have been raised among that Kaka's instead after all.

>has ties to most of the important characters in the cast
Doesn't make him relevant as a playable character though. If that had been the case then a character like Relius would have been considered irrelevant since he only has real ties to Izanami and Hazama among the major characters.

>and is basically the only one that isn't playable yet.
I can agree that including somebody like Naoto and explain his inclusion as some "timetravel" haxx was just cheap, but Es actually make sense even though it could have been handled better. Mai too make a lot of sense since she was another person that was friends of Noel during her academy years. So if you are going to include Makoto and Tsubaki, then Mai is a given.
But Jubei? He is going to be included because he has had a lot of appearances? His many appearances actually make it more difficult to make a storymode for him. Unless his story is just going to have him run around saving everyone when they are about to be defeated since that seems to be all he ever does in the story, I don't see how it can be done.
>>
>>157803651
Try hitting 236D as early as possible during the final kick of 22C. 5A is all timing too of course but I'm betting that's not the problem you're having.
>>
I really like how Hibiki plays. The combo routes make sense and are highly interchangeable (because of shit like 6A). He doesn't seem to have a lot of character specific bullshit. Hit confirms are pretty easy. He also has a great overdrive that's fun to use. Perfect pick up and play character.
>>
>>157803450
>the artist would probably interpret it as pretty rude.
That's because their precious feefees are hurt. Even if you make them understand that jpg is will always be shit tier quality, many of them will continue using it when working on their images.
>>
>>157786094
no whiff punish super for terumi, a completely useless counter super

He has like 2 good supers, the uppercut kick and fuenjin
>>
File: 1gvbskb.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1gvbskb.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
How do you feel knowing that Jin got the best ending of all?
>>
>>157804753
Izanami didn't deserve Big Brother Island if she was just gonna take off like that.
>>
What if Noel was the one who found the Isle of Ranking instead of Jin?

>The island is burning down
>Noel doesn't want to leave because she doesn't want to leave Nii-sama
>For some reason, the real Ragna shows up and saves her
>Noel realizes that she never needed the island at all. Her real Nii-sama was by her side the whole time.
>>
>>157803367
Yeah this happened before in CP with the Japense and english versions
>>
>>157804941
>Rachel finds the Isle of Ranking
>The island keeps digging into her heart and revealing how she really feels about Ragna
>The skit ends with Rachel blowing up the island and leaving.
>>
File: 1411801132816.png (372KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1411801132816.png
372KB, 1024x1024px
>>157804451
>Have more DDs than most characters as part of your character gimmick
>Have roughly the same amount of usable DDs
>>
so what version is the jp version at 1.03?
>>
>>157805114
>>
>>157804451
Messenga fatals now, mostly for OD combo conversions. Its still projectile invuln to punish zoners with.
>>
>>157805069
I like this one
>>
>>157805183
thats the same as hk so there shoudn't be any reason why you can't fight people with the jp version
>>
>>157805462
My HK game is on 1.03
>>
>>157805772
I just checked mine, currently it's at 1.02 with no updates available.
>>
>>157805114
>>157805183
>>157805772
What is actually being changed in these patches? Just netplay improvements or something?
>>
>>157805069
>Noel, Jin, Lambda, Nu, Celica, Izanami and Rachel all find the island together
>Their combined feelings cause a critical reaction on the island, but it doesn't go down in flames. Their overflowing feelings cause the island's power to expand and the entire world becomes a World of Ragna the Bloodedge.
>>
Anybody want to netplay? Im US West.
>>
>>157805269
its like the hazama houtenjin getting fatal counter back in the same version it loses all usefulness as a reversal

great thinking pachi, give a move a useless property
>>
>>157806172
Can't. Too busy watching gay porn.
>>
>>157806327
Its not a useless property. It becomes a combo tool from overhead like always and the fatal properties are tied to punishes on uppercuts and wakeup supers, etc. He has stance for reversal stuff that is more consistent and not meter dependent.
>>
File: 1476290218683.png (285KB, 641x359px) Image search: [Google]
1476290218683.png
285KB, 641x359px
Fuck all waifufags. I haven nothing against the waifus but the bring in the worst people on Earth. i hate waifufags i hate waifufags i hate waifufags
>>
>>157805990
Weird. It said mine updated to 1.03 at 6:16, not sure if that is AM or PM.

Wait, what the fuck. I checked the update history and it has this listed for 1.03.

>New character "Mai" added. All related modes are updated.
>Enhanced application stability.

I wonder if I got the update by mistake or something.
>>
>>157804012
>How? I get that he has ties to a lot of characters, but that doesn't actually make him relevant to the story.
he's not the biggest player anymore, but his ties to the rest of the cast and everything else he's done is more than enough. he could've gotten killed off and they could've shifted his roles to other characters in the cast, but that didn't happen so i don't really see your point there.

he's ragna's teacher. ghost nine's something he's had to deal with twice (and he used to be married to her). he's got beef with terumi and relius. he's the only member of the six heroes currently not playable and he's not dead.

>Mai too make a lot of sense since she was another person that was friends of Noel during her academy years. So if you are going to include Makoto and Tsubaki, then Mai is a given.
i don't have a problem with es/naoto/mai/whoever else they want to include nor would i really wanna bitch about them getting in. there doesn't need to be too big of a justification for jubei actually making it in as a playable, most of these just go off of popularity. he's popular, people like him, and he's been teased so they get frustrated when he doesn't get in.

you're putting way too much thought into what qualifies a character to be playable in this game btw, they just do what they want. in this case, jubei's being saved for DLC because money.
>>
There's a US /blaz/ lobby up
>>
Characters that should be removed from the roster and MUST DIE
-Ragna
-Hazama
-Rachel
-Terumi
-Relius
-Hakumen
-Jin
-Kokone
-Konoe (until she's not so shit)
-Taokaka
-Kagura (just a shitty Ragna)
-Azrael
-Lichi
SHITTY BORING CHARACTERS MUST DIE
>>
Anons that should be removed from existence and MUST DIE
->>157807781
SHITTY BORING ANONS MUST DIE
>>
I have no clue why the fuck I did that DP. Fuck.
>>
>>157807982
cuz you a mashing scub
>>
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59360147
Did you guys see this? It's new to me
It's nothing great but still
>>
Can anyone in the US join the lobby or is it coast specific?
>>
>>157809346
There's no lobby police.
>>
>>157809346
Doesn't matter
>>
????

Why'd you stop playing?
>>
>>157809989
Dead if didn't drop
>>
Guys. You know that Es line about Curry, part time job and junk we thought was for Terumi?
It's for Kokonoe.
Makes sense I guess.
>>
>>157811978
slowpoke
>>
I'm godly at this game.
>>
>>157350126 →
Terumi was a reverse trap all along?
>>
>>157811978
Yeah, all of the quotes for Kokonoe and Terumi are switched. Kokonoe and Terumi are right next to each other in the data, so I guess someone slipped up somewhere. Original audio plays fine though.
>>
Damn the connection seems to be shitting the bed.
>>
Why doesn't this game have a clan feature?
>>
GGs
>>
>>157813698
Why would a fighting game have a clan feature?
>>
>>157814070
So you can lynch niggers
>>
>>157814070
Maybe in the future it will be possible to play team-matches? We have seen such things in old SNK games, wouldn't be all that weird if something similar could happen online.

Maybe 3 vs 3 teams.
>>
GGs Roda and Twelfth.
>>
>>157814281
>>157814365
Why did they get rid of the team battle option in lobbies anyway? I know no one really used it but it seems like something that should be pretty easy to implement.
>>
File: BBCF_Nine_5B.png (871KB, 1221x610px) Image search: [Google]
BBCF_Nine_5B.png
871KB, 1221x610px
Holy shit fuck this character
>>
>>157815402
get good
>>
File: tips witch hat.png (435KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
tips witch hat.png
435KB, 1240x1754px
>>157815648
*tips witch hat*
>>
>>157815648
No fuck you, this bitch just mashes buttons and keeps me out because of the stupid range her normals have
>>
>>157806972
>his ties to the rest of the cast and everything else he's done is more than enough
How is that enough? He might have some important ties to some of the major characters in the game such a Rachel, Terumi and Ragna. But at the same note he isn't all that relevant to the side-characters. Real time events in the game, he still doesn't add anything to the story anymore.

>he could've gotten killed off and they could've shifted his roles to other characters in the cast, but that didn't happen so i don't really see your point.
The point I was making is that he wasn't necessary for the main story to play out.

>he's ragna's teacher.
doesn't make him necessary as a playable character.

>ghost nine's something
Nine was just added because they needed a mother for Kokonoe. IN fact, Kokonoe is probably the only character that make Jubei relevant to the storyline. You should have mentioned Kokonoe instead.

>he's got beef with terumi and relius.
Everyone has a beef with Terumi or Hazama. Relius is just a side.character.

>he's the only member of the six heroes currently not playable and he's not dead.
Why would being a member of the six heroes make him relevant as a playable character?

>i don't have a problem with es/naoto/mai/whoever else they want to include nor would i really wanna bitch about them getting in. there doesn't need to be too big of a justification for jubei actually making it in as a playable
No, the whole discussion was about why adding spin-off characters before "the strongest character" was wrong.
>>
>>157815225
I liked that mode. It would have been fun to have if we got enough people from here.
>>
>>157811978
>You know that Es line about Curry, part time job and junk we thought was for Terumi?
>It's for Kokonoe.
So what does Es real line about Terumi read? The one she uses on Kokonoe now?
>>
>>157816304
Terumi and Kokonoe's win quotes are swapped
>>
So do we have all the win quotes and shit?
>>
>>157816609
Wait a couple of weeks for that.
>>
>>157816562
Is this for every single character?
Like, if Ragna beats Terumi, does the TL for Kokonoe's win quote show up?
>>
>>157816719
Let me check
>>
>>157816304
>So what does Es real line about Terumi read?
I want to engage in sexual combat with this god
>>
>>157816719
Yep that's Kokonoes
>>
>Fast forwarding through story mode for Susanoo
>Two of the Es fights suddenly have stronger AI

huh
>>
>>157806635
its not a reversal though

Do you even know what a reversal is?

DP punishment is a thing but the issue with that is Hazama has a good tool to call out MOST dp's so i find it rare people DPing randomly since zaniega is so good against many of the casts DP's

Also FCing for DP punishment is often less damage than using a hotenjin to extend a combo off of a different FC starter.

It was a pointless move thinly disguised by pachi as "hey we are gutting this move and with it taking a huge part of the character away since no one ever has to fear going full out oki pressure ever on you, but here's that thing that was broken in CS again. Just like the good old days!"

At least right now there is a comical bug that if you RC a jagai or jatetsu you can literally store the stance state and use it as a reversal, but that would literally only work once since you are telegraphing that you want to do a reversal with that move.
>>
>>157817625
The stuff about the curry and part time job
>>
>>157766140
You can do BBC rekka into hjc j.C j.C d dp followup instead for more damage
>>
>>157817803
High jump cancels are hard for me to do quickly
>>
>>157817890
All of his optimal routes use it so time to practice!
I understand.
>>
File: d067e519c18b14247a7735.jpg (83KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
d067e519c18b14247a7735.jpg
83KB, 426x640px
>>
>>157794359
This makes no sense.
Naoto already lost one of his legs when he was younger. Did the artist forget that it's supposed to be a prosthetic?
Relius is literally the one who made his new body parts after the Spinner incident.
Clavis only restored an arm once and only once.
>>
A look into the thoughts of Naoto and Ragna during battle:
>Naoto: (Okay, so kick him several time, then go into a run but stop before I actually start running and throw out an Inferno Crusader, gotta time it perfectly or I'll be open to a counter, so then I'll...)

>Ragna: (I'm gonna kick him in the face and hit him with my sword.)
>>
>>157797709
Nah.
Izanami would probably be fused with Noel regardless of the outcomes.

On the other hand, Noel's cooking is now 1million times deadlier.
>>
So if Ragna lived with the Murakumos, would they all try to sleep in the same bed as him?
>>
>>157815838
yes, he isn't necessary. yes, he's not the main character. he's still been teased as a playable since CT and he's popular. characters that make way less sense or characters that didn't even exist until CP/CF have gotten in for less.

if it's not obvious i'm not the anon that started this discussion and i think arguing about when he got in is kind of dumb at this point now that he's basically confirmed as DLC
>>
Why was there no Emperor Ragna gag reel?
>>
>>157820064
Emperor Ragna?
>>
>>157820154
Izanami(the previous Mikado[Emperor/Imperator]) is his sister afterall.
>>
>>157820064
>Emperor Ragna
>Enters his bedroom to turn in for the night
>Noel, Celica, Nu, Lambda and Izanami are all there.
>Ragna: "Why are you all in my room?"
>Noel: "Oh, you know why. We're your royal concubines!"
>Ragna: "....What."
>>
>>157820484
>You will never marry all your kawaii sisters because your family is from descended degenerate royalty incest babies
Welp.
>>
>>157820484
>Ragna then spends the rest of the skit trying to abolish these stupid old traditions
>He succeeds and te turns into his room for the night
>They're there again
>Turns out they volunteered to begin with
>>
File: extrinction.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
extrinction.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of Nine's objective?
>>
Is Must Die the single greatest composition in human history?
>>
>>157821465
If all men die, then Nii-sama would die too.

That is why Nine the Phantom is my enemy.
>>
>>157821660
Darude - Sandstorm
>>
>>157814365

Nippon does love 3v3, could happen.
>>
File: Kagura BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.jpg (67KB, 767x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kagura BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.jpg
67KB, 767x479px
>>157816609
We have a few
>>
https://twitter.com/LunarAphelion/status/788461767412346884
>>
>>157819284
>Naota player thinking only about how to surmount input difficulties to actually do his combos
>Ragna player free to pay attention to actual match

Naoto players confirmed for idiots
>>
File: 1475916881723.jpg (650KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1475916881723.jpg
650KB, 2048x2048px
>>157821660

WHEN YOU DIE

WISH YOU'LL DIE
>>
>>157821465
I don't know if her fingers are actually like that because of being changed by magic or whatever like her eyes, or if it's just that she has really long and pointy fingernails like a stereotypical witch with her gloves being fitted for them, but for some reason I find them quite sexy.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>157822226
And she's willing to cuck her husband, so she's available.
>>
Naoto players should really stop whining about their character's execution difficulty.
>>
>>157757248
>look like an ugly male boy that he was in his younger years
Male Mai was basically just a taller Mai with no tits and in pants. He was already a pretty feminine-looking guy to start with.
>>
>>157822545
but dude, you don't understand. it's like harder than rachel and carl combined.
>>
>>157822321
Eh, I don't think it can count as "willing" if she is under the effect of the glasses, which might as well be a form of mind control. Especially considering some of her last words before she died were about how she was glad she got to see and be protected by her husband one last time. I still want her though, the stupid sexy witch.
>>
>>157822574
Mai did have a recognizably male build, with broader shoulders and waist and narrower hips.
>>
>>157822612
It's not even about that. It's their constant nagging about how hard Naoto is to play. Carl players don't do it, Rachel players don't do it. Valk, Arakune, Izanami, and so on.
We get it; Naoto takes some dexterity to play. Now shut up about it and go practice.
>>
>>157822801
I can kind of understand their complaints. Naoto has a disproportionate amount of difficulty for how mediocre he is.
>>
>>157822801
Nobody plays those characters. If they did then they would. Biscuits is an Arakune player that bitches a lot for example.
>>
>>157823060
>Nobody plays those characters.
>>
>>157822801
Nobody is nagging or complaining. There is 1 naoto player here who makes an offhand joke about broken fingers when he does post. Stop generalizing here about faggots you see on other sites.
>>
>>157822801
They will stop at the same time that people stop crying for Nine nerfs just because she is not super hard while being quite good and they got destroyed in netplay. This is also known as "never".
>>
/blaz/ has Naotos?
>>
>>157823758
There's one who tries to help optimize combos, one that posts handsome images, and another who got the game early and plays in lobbies.
>>
>>157797663
>>157797475
He says it in CS but he's referring to himself right now if I remember right not back how he was during the black beast days
>>
Last post for Tsubaki's scimitar doing you know what to Noel.
>>
>>157826476
Tsubaki headpatting Noel with her scimitar!
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 140

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.