[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/domg/ - Dominions General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 790
Thread images: 109

File: mustached muuch.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mustached muuch.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Muuch Edition

Previous Pankonator >>153968983

Dominions is a fantasy turn-based war game created by two dudes. One of them is a teacher.

The game combines a simple presentation with an extremely wide array of strategic options, including over 2800 units, 800 spells and 300 magic items. Turns are resolved simultaneously, with players planning battles rather than directly controlling them.

It has simplistic graphics but is easily moddable and extremely deep.

Basically, it's an autist’s wet dream of a war game.

>Steamgroup
Join the steamgroup for multiplayer
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya

>Group chatroom
steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434709795

>Our work-in-progress wiki
http://dom4.wikia.com/wiki/Dominions_4_Wiki

>Our pastebin
http://pastebin.com/uTZnjYwm

>Dom4 Manual
http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

>Dom4 Inspector
This is a community resource that has every unit, spell, and item in the game in an accessible database.
http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

>Play by email guide:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202096551

>Debug Mod:
For testing battle formations and spells
http://dom4archive.kermodebear.org/www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/debug-mod.html

>Where do I get it?
It is available on Gamersgate and Steam. Desura is kill.

>THE BASICS
>Read the manual
>Read the wiki
>Read the pastebin
>Watch some LPs by Maerlande or NuclearMonkee
>Jump into MP feet first
>Do not bully Elves

Submit completed games here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jHX_ZoJi6zIvDq6ANdp-W1Y89W5_fmShuDyHmAj5qC4/viewform

Results Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dlrvyEqLFYIaXRc49TheMmfdoP8jEh1m5rZJHJAzDWQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 1365489415823.jpg (31KB, 458x750px) Image search: [Google]
1365489415823.jpg
31KB, 458x750px
First for snek
>>
File: 1430709754726.png (336KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
1430709754726.png
336KB, 636x708px
already ded
>>
File: 1469983859028.jpg (73KB, 564x656px) Image search: [Google]
1469983859028.jpg
73KB, 564x656px
Threadly reminder that Asphodel needs to be more creepy.
>>
US Evening is possibly not the most productive time of day to create a thread when it's slow in the best of times.
>>
File: 1469289654842.jpg (318KB, 1625x1083px)
1469289654842.jpg
318KB, 1625x1083px
>>154150383
Shush, we shall live!

More crossbreeds when?
>>
Notice - there is a plague spreading in 19. This isn't a metaphorical plague, or even the result of Bane Venoms, but an actual one. Khaer and Djeris are advised to patrol their borders to prevent the spread of this disease.
>>
>>154154159
no
>>
If something is "towering over the army" in a scout report, does that mean it is enlarged by magic or simply that it is a certain size?
>>
>>154139014
>So 7 Dominion can be fine? I've read that if my dominion wanes, i lose. Do i build temples like crazy or is 7-6 dominion just fine on its own?
Yeah, no candles means you lose, but it's not as important as it sounds. A recent(ish) change reduced the benefit of high dominion significantly. At dom6, it used to be 60% chance of dominion spread per temple each turn (100% at dom10). Now it's 80% at dom 6, which is much better.

There are other benefits to higher dom which didn't get changed, but that's the biggest one.

Putting a temple in every fort you make is usually more than enough to be fine dominion-wise (and you'll need a similar amount of temples anyway with dom10) plus you can send priests to Preach if enemy dominion is spreading too much.

>>154155326
Simply a certain size. I've seen normal elephants can be "towering over the army".
>>
File: 1Asura.png (327KB, 615x466px) Image search: [Google]
1Asura.png
327KB, 615x466px
Are these guys worth 3 nature gems at conj 3?
>>
>>154157592
What size?
>>
>>154157692
size 4
>>
>>154155620
>Simply a certain size. I've seen normal elephants can be "towering over the army".
I think size 4 is sufficient or possible even being bigger than the majority of the army. I've seen TC nobles and chariots tower over the army.
>>
Thinking of giving Dom a second try. Got some questions:
a) domg usually plays with Ohlman's Worthy Heroes and Sum1won mod, correct?
b)"You should be aiming to have around 12+ provinces and a second fort finished or close to completion at the end of the first year." Is this still right?
c)Can anyone point me to a guide/guideline for thugging. Last time I played tried to fiddle with it a bit, decked out EA(I think) Caelum berd with liquid body(??? the spell that protects from hits, until someone hits you hard) that got me some provinces and then got hit by Barbarian losing liquid body and quickly died.
d)The most important question: How do I magic? Is everything tailored to your choice of strategy and your race, so there's no general advice? I have hard time grasping magic, I look at magic and can't understand what would level X of magic A would bring me, why would I want it, etc.
>>
So, it is turn 5 and I already lost the game.
Expansion parties lost, I only hold 3 provinces, including my capital, and birds are taking indy provinces where I could have expanded.

I decided to end my suffering quickly, what is best way to lose this early?
I was thinking of going full pillage and blood hunting on my capital, before tearing the fort and lab down and rushing someone.
>>
Lads prepare your assholes

I have an idea for the memest of meme games and I'm gonna start it tomorrow
>>
>>154161147
Depending on the nation you are you can also turtle up and cast cancer global in addition to what you're doing. But what you're doing works too.

>>154161817
Well don't leave us hanging.
>>
File: 1445320272547.gif (944KB, 264x320px)
1445320272547.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>in about 10 pbems
>2 late game that take about 20-30 minute turns
>8 early to middle ones that that take <10 minute turns
>realize that all 8 of them will hit late game at the same time.
>realize that I could be spending 2 hours on PBEM turns a day.

I'm kind of excited
>>
>>154159326
a.) Worthy Heroes most of the time, Summod some of the time, random mods occasionally

b.) 12+ and fort is doing pretty well, but it depends on the nation and whether or not you took an awake pretender. If awake, you had damn well better have at least that. If a slow expanding nation less is not so bad

c.) All guides are generally out of date, the one that most new people find on google is from Dom3 or some shit if I recall.
>tl;dr thugging : A brand of some kind and a shield preferably. Vine Shields tend to be pretty good. If you can't make brands some kind of AoE weapon will suffice, and if you can't make Vine Shields any shield with an effect is generally alright. You want a thug to stay cheap as it's probably going to die at some point. They need good base stats or traits or paths so stuff like Elves, Giants, Ghosts, etc. are decent thugs. Do not thug a human, but if you HAVE to make it some kind of mounted commander and don't give it more than a weapon.

c2. SC's are different than thugs and are shit like Dai Oni in full real-nigga gear that are made to shit on an whole army by themselves. Do not try to turn a thug chassis into one of these as you'll likely waste a bunch of gems. You don't want to do this unless it's some type of big summon or your nation's gameplan usually.

d. Ask here what some of the general goals your nation wants and it'll give you an idea of what you want to try to do. AKA an Air nation wants Evocation up to Storm, Alteration up to Fog Warriors, etc. Early on you'll want to get Evocation to 2 quickly for the ability to have your Air mages cast Lightning Bolt incase you need it, and Alteration to whatever Mistform is(3?) early is also generally useful. It's basically 2 phases, early on you hit cheap goals like Evo 2 and Alt 3 etc, and then you make a grind straight to Alt 7 or something and start hitting your higher research goals.
>>
Update on Ermor party? Last I heard he was actually doing quite well for himself
>>
File: ulmgrib blitz.jpg (1MB, 1024x6200px) Image search: [Google]
ulmgrib blitz.jpg
1MB, 1024x6200px
late night ulmgrib blitz graphs

marignon won
>>
Just started playing this game. Whats a good faction to start as?
>>
File: cold 3.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px)
cold 3.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
>>154164508
marignon's pretender
>>
>>154164382
I'm just giving the nations that are going to war supply items. No bones border me though.
>>
File: a moe situation.jpg (112KB, 800x600px)
a moe situation.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Kichikuo_Domg

reminder new LA started
>14 players
>45 MF
>WH 5.5 (NN) and Sum1mod .66c
>anti lemurian nations are already in

6/14 so far
>>
>>154165431
Latest sum1mod is .67 though.
>>
>>154165745
it's not stable
>>
>>154165745
No it isn't. It's not released yet.
>>
Does snow do anything but reduce heat aura effects?
I can't find anything in the description or the manual that says otherwise but I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>154166684
water elementals become ice elementals
>>
>>154167349
There we go, thanks! Is that it? Unfortunately google searching or ctrl-f'ing the manual doesn't reveal these secrets to me.
>>
>>154159326
>>154147646
a)Usually
b)That's a bit low, I like to aim for 15, more is possible if you don't run into another player or have a strong bless/god.
c)http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?act=idx has the most and best guides. Thugging is harder and less worthwhile than in Dom 3 though. If you insist on it, play Vanheim or Helheim.
d) See the above link, a lot depends on your nation and god, and looking at a guide for them can give good suggestions. Stick to a nation with low path variety to start to make things easy, like Pangaea.
>>
>>154164048
Basically SC is thug on steroids, but most of the time thug chassis CAN'T be used for SC, right?
> AKA .... goals
That's the hardest part, I guess I have no choice but to ask here to get experience.
>>
>>154165431
>45 MF
What's that? Magic-site Frequency? What does 45 mean if that's it?
>>
>>154167850
15 is fucking delusional and totally dependent on luck baring Erf Snek memes you are bound to either run into another nation or wipe out against a shitty scout report at least half the times even if you know what the fuck you are doing.
>>
>>154168693
Improve yourself
>>
>>154168585
magic site frequence yes

baiscally 45% means 45% of the provinces in the game will have a least 1 magic site. LA typical MF is 35% but I hate that so I always up it to 45% which is EA level
>>
>>154168693
It's not doable every game, but a strong nation should be able to hit 20 provinces year 1.
>>
If a spell has 100 precision will it always hit or can I still use precision lowering debuffs to mitigate it?
>>
>>154168802
I like having slightly reduced site-frequency in Late Age. It feels more appropriate for the higher level of technology. Everyone might as well still be using copper and palisades if magic is powerful and available enough to make armies redundant before too long.
>>
>>154169187
Late age is a really interesting concept, but it's ruined by blood magic.
The entire shift from dom3 to dom4 would be really interesting, if it weren't for blood magic.
>>
>>154168071
>Basically SC is thug on steroids, but most of the time thug chassis CAN'T be used for SC, right?
Sort of.

SCs are more about countering a specific army, rather than a generic thing you can mass produce like thugs. That's mainly due to the fact they need to deal with enemy mage support, which is a lot more varied than the PD thugs are built to fight.

>but most of the time thug chassis CAN'T be used for SC, right?
Most thug chassis don't make good SCs, yes.

>>154168585
>What does 45 mean if that's it?
I've yet to hear exactly how magic site placement works, but 45 is EA site frequency, so a bit higher than normal for LA. Also it makes blood magic stronger

>>154169089
Most precision lowering debuffs only affect precision on units. The spell precision is separate and will not be reduced by storm/mist/darkness/etc.
>>
>>154169343
>Most precision lowering debuffs only affect precision on units
That can't be right, because precision buffs (Eagle Eyes for example) DO affect mages. It would be odd for buffs to work but not debuffs.
>>
>>154168071
Well when you're thinking about an SC chasis basically you're looking to make sure that they have access to appropriate buffs via their magic paths. And that the usually have a way to live through a lot i.e. High protection, HP, and defensive skill (you want at least 2 out of those 3). For Instance a Dai Oni has High hp naturally, highish protection. For magic he has access to Earth and Death. Earth and Death can both raise his protection through (ironskin and invulnerability respectively) and once you've done that if you equip him with an area of effect weapon (usually a frostbrand or firebrand in this case because of the nation's paths) and shield to slow down attackers (vine shield is a favorite) you have him as a very proficient thug. He can clear out most PD by himself no problem. Now how does he get pushed to an SC? By using more buffs and items of course! The big one for Dai Oni's are soul vortex. Soul vortex (Death 3, Alteration 6) is probably the best one because it damages all units around your SC and heals it at the same time. Now you can also use them to cast earthquake too which is a good way to kill a bunch of enemies at once. Now one of the big problems encountered by SC is the fact that they're fighting an army by themselves and have no chance to rest. So items or blesses that can reinvigorate them or regenerate health are essential. So you want to give your Oni some items to help with this and to raise their magic resistance so a mage doesn't just cast a spell to pierce armor and kill them.
>>
>>154169415
Poor choice of words on my part. I'll try explain in more detail.

Eagle Eyes increases the unit's precision, which is then added the spell precision. So say you have a human casting fireball, he has 10 precision, and gains +1 from fireball for a total of 11 precision for that attack. If he casts eagle eyes his base will go up to 14, which again gets +1 when casting fireball for a total of 15 precision.

If you had him casting a 100 precision spell instead, you'd get 10 base +100 from the spell for a total of 110 precision. If you cast storm his base precision halves to 5, but the spell still gives +100 so the total will be 105.

The spell bonus precision is what I was referring to not changing. Units and Commanders both get affected by precision buffs/debuffs.
>>
>>154168693
15 is pretty typical unless something goes horribly wrong. Not getting that many really harms your ability to potentially win.
20 is about where I'd want to be with an awake expander, and I *usually* hit around that amount. Anything higher than that is fantastic, but requires getting really lucky with neighbor's expansion (or just kill the neighbor).

If your nation can't reliably hit 15 provinces year 1, you may want to consider running an Awake Expander.
>>
EA nation of choice for summoning shit? Does Agartha work? For some reason I am really drawn to this nation's concept.
>>
>>154168071
And remember making your thug into an SC shouldn't always be your goal. Sometimes SC aren't the most economical solution. For instance one of the most popular thug chasis is the Vanjarls/Drotts from Helheim and Vanheim.

Now they already have very high natural defense and extra way to avoid attacks via virtue of being elves and having glamour. So when you add in Mistform (alt 3) they will dodge most attacks. So add in a vine shield and a brand and they'll dice PD.

Now the part that makes them so popular is the fact that they're stealthy and highly mobile via cloud trapeze (enchantment 4) So you can either use them to scout a province and get them to attack once you know that the pd is low enough for them to win or just get another unit to scout the province then trapeze them onto it.

So while they aren't SC's and can't take on armies by themselves, 5 of these thugs (200 gold, and 50-100 gems) can cause your opponent to lose 3-5 provinces a turn. Which helps your main stack out by making your opponent chose to split his forces or accept the temporary income loss.

But yea this a stupid deep game, and there's 1000's of ways to get the jobs done, some better than others, rarely one better than all others though.
>>
I've just discovered that one of the spells available to my mages is amazing. Like, holy shit why have I not been spamming nothing but this amazing.
>>
>>154170184
Oh and Hangadrotts from Helheim have access to D3 so you can use them to cast soul vortex too which makes them even stronger thugs and the Vandrotts have access to earth which will help them raise their protection.

Which may seem like they'll end up as potential SC (and they can depending on the army) but bear in my they're vulnerable to evo spam and spells they can't dodge. So you can use them as situational SC's when you know the enemy won't have many mages.
>>
What's a good pretender build for Summod's MA Man and does anyone have any tips for them?

They seem to want basically every scale... it's hard to get Magic 3 and the Income scales to build Knights of Avalons from spawned Forest Glades.

And what sort of late game can I aim for anyway? This is the first non-Evocation focused nation I've tried and I have no idea what to do after grabbing all the nation-specific buffs.
>>
>>154170890
This is my opinion from trying them, but they're not exactly the best late-game nation, as such you should aim to gain an advantage mid-game.

For pretender I see thug summoning imprisoned pretender is a popular choice, but I haven't tried that particular build myself.
>>
How much is a gem worth in gold for trading purposes?
>>
>>154171369
One other gem, anywhere from 2-10 blood slaves (or more!), anywhere from 20-50 gold (or more!)
>>
>>154170890
Oh also you don't need magic 3, magic 2 is enough to spawn forest glades (unless he changed that in the latest version?)

Avalon Knights are also killer at expanding, 5 of them can take on +50 barbarians by themselves so long as there's no mages.
>>
>>154157592
well it seems like they would be able to kill high protection units, which is something other early summons don't do well...or at least not THIS well.

i would use just a few of them and buff them. summod cheat fate should scale and sounds good for kailasa. ofc quickness and marble warriors would be ideal.
28hp 13 protection 9 defense is pretty weak desu.
>>
>>154161147
keep expanding to tolerable size.
then use the magical art of diplomacy with bird's neighbours and try to get a lot of lands out of that.the truth is that until your upkee catch up your income even a small kingdom can recruit a decent amount of mages to research.

birds will have thunderstrikes online turn 20.
there is no reason to throw a game this early.
>>
>>154171369
>>154171412

A pearl is worth 1.5 other gems at least, though.
>>
>>154173307
i would value a pearl 0.75 other gems.
in what world are you living when pearls have a very good use outside of small quantities for items and 1 gem/battle for antimagic?

there are no good summons, and no good global until lategame, even then they have less globals than other gemtypes.
litterally useful for wish(which few nations can cast) and that's it.
>>
I finally got this game the other day. I haven't done much more than finish the tutorial and mess around a bit in single player, but so far it doesn't seem as complicated as I feared. There's still a whole lot I know nothing about, though, so I might be jumping to conclusions. The game looks pretty neat regardless.

I'll have to join a PBEM game here eventually, once I've gotten the hang of things. Large multiplayer games sound a whole lot more fun than single player, and the community seems more active than I expected. Also it looks like I'm not the only new one here, so that makes me feel a bit better about the idea.
>>
>>154173437
Golems and Will of the Fates are pretty good.
>>
>>154173437
Pearls and Death gems absolutely are strongest gems late game, for the summons (Blood doesn't count).
Wish, Nexus, alone are enough to carry pearls through, alongside Juggernauts and Golems. And has a game winning global (Nexus).
Death gems have death summons, among which are Tarts. Enough said.
Nature is also quite strong, what with several game winning globals (Gift of Nature's Bounty, Enchanted Forests, Gift of Health) and solid mage summons/chaff summons.
>>
>>154167676

Cold dominion turns the spell "rain" into just a bunch of snow which doesn't increase fire spells casting cost.
>>
>>154173437

Well, ignoring such great spells such as Lights of the Northern Star, Power of the Spheres, Teleport, Returning, Mind Hunt, Divine Name and Master Enslave which all require pearls, if someone is asking for them, then that means they need them for something. If there is need then why the fuck would you sell them for cheaper than they are worth? Pearls are the universal gem from which all other gems can be made and into which all other gems are made. By that fact alone, they are more valuable than other gems.
>>
>>154173948
You forgot Astral Travel and Gateway. Astral has the best troop transport spells.

There's a ton of useful items which need pearls too.
>>
>>154164714
Ea,Ma Pangaea/Ea,La Mictlan with a strong bless. Strong in their own right but having a strong bless gives you something to crutch on. W9 centaurs are one of the strongest sacred in game so you can be a powerhouse without much effort.
>>
>>154171216
>For pretender I see thug summoning imprisoned pretender is a popular choice, but I haven't tried that particular build myself.
What build do you use and have you seen any examples of those imprisoned builds?
>>
>>154173680
We should really change the OP in these threads. The game isn't particularly hard. There's just a lot of potential depth.

If you know how to move guys around, take territory and basic magic stuff you're ready for a PBEM. You won't get any better against the AI, you have to lose against a few real players. It won't take long at all to get to regular /domg/ level. This place isn't that great at the game.
>>
>>154173680
We may be overegging it slightly in the OP, but we prefer people to be definitely aware of the depth rather than stumbling in, sinking, and thinking the game isn't for them.

Also, welcome to dominions 4, glad to have you here.
>>
>decide to take Earth Serpent
>send it in province, blind why not
>it dies to Barbs
That's my fault, but does it need Awe (I know barbarians ignore it)? And speaking of pretender design, which scales do I want for Agartha? Order 3, Misfortune 1/2 (since every mage is fortune teller), Magic 2, Growth if left with enough points?
>>
>>154176604
Barbs are always a bit chancy with awake pretenders due to being able to hit really hard. Also which era of Agatha?

Awe is ignored by units once they've gone berserk, and barbarians have low morale, so it would help but see above.
>>
>>154176604
If it's EA go heat since the poor sobs are cold-blooded.
>>
>>154176701
EA.
>>
>>154176604
erf snek expands with E6 and not cold scale in the province.
it just has a chance to fail against barbs and stacks of heavy cavalry...more dominion on that province and experience stars help, so you could have probably taken that after some turns of expanding in other provinces.

Earth snake usually doesn't die, it just routes. did you have him move? he's supposed to stay in the corner and hold x5 so he will be out of range of nature mages and can route in 1 turn if he fails the morale check.
>>
>>154176835
As the person above said, heat scales are a good dump as they stop the pale ones being even shitter than normal.

I generally shy away from misfortune due to the annoyance of early game negative events such as barbarians attacks, however a sensible choice due to the nigh-omnipresence of fortune teller.
>>
>>154176950
>>154177392
Currently trying out E4 Dom9 Order 3 Heat 2 Growth 2 Misfortune1 Magic 2. What do you get from more earth? Just protection?
>he's supposed to
Yeah, that makes sense, thx for advice.
>>
>>154177841
Heat 3 is better in terms of points to money lost, as it can't swing further in summer.
>>
>>154177841
dom9 is a waste in my opinion.Erf snek expands fine with just E6.
heat 2 is a crazy huge mistake, just go for heat 3.
>>
>>154177903
>>154178040
What do I waste those points on? Assuming Dom6 E6 Heat 3 Growth 3 I have points for two more scales. My options are:productivity, 0 misfortune, third magic. Third magic is neat, but relative increase lessens with each point taken. One luck seems counter-intuitive with order 3. Productivity? Troglodytes look good for early expansion and they need 1 resource. Could mix them with stone hurlers or olms, low resource usage too.
Another thing that arised now is fort placement. Where do I place them? There aren't any chokepoints most of the time.
>>
Are we still doing this relocation thing? I've got two provinces I will put on the market to displaced nations. (200) for every last gem you have (if I deem them enough), and 268 for a 40 gems and being my personal sweat shop.
>>
>>154178850
Order actually unlocks some of the better events, such as markets (lots of gold) or even free fort construction.
>>
HAHAHA WHAT NOW VANARUS??? U MAD???

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE MOTHER OAK STOLEN BY FUCKING ABYSIA. I CLIMBED ALL THE WAY FROM N1 TO GET HERE.

#rekt #turborekt #abysiacucked
>>
>>154179598

And by N1 I mean indie N1 witch doctor.
>>
>>154179598
That last # makes it look like you were the one being cucked.
>>
>>154180120

HAHAHA... FUCK.

Oh well.

#rekt #turborekt #shrekt I guess
>>
>>154179598
I'm just picturing this big ass charred tree in the middle of a garden of flames.

Also when you cast a global I wish it would also create a spot on the map, I.E. you drop the tree in that location, or have the eternal pyre in a certain area. Then when people conquer your province they get a bonus in dispelling it or overcasting it in that province (still can't take it from you though).
>>
summoning der_gotterdammerung graphs
>>
>>154179387
Luck looks like "all or nothing" scale. Or I'm wrong?
>>
>>154181128
Not really, luck 1 and 2 unlock a number of events as well and the frequency of events won't be changed dramatically. Depending on how much you'd benefit from magic scales, luck is a perfectly fine place to drop design points even if you don't reach L3.
>>
>>154181560
Well magic 2 grants 9-10% increase for engravers and 5% increase for Oracles. Could exchange it for luck 2
>>
>>154181128

Not really. Luck 3 does unlock a lot of REALLY GOOD events, but Luck 1 unlocks a bunch of fairly nice ones as well.

There's a fair number of events that are multiple scales as well. For example, Luck1 Magic1 is better for gems than Luck 2.

The free fort events need both Order and Luck.

Personally I never like taking Misfortune, even at high Order, just because Misfortune 1 is all that's needed for a lot of the random "Indies attack!" events, which are annoying as fuck.
>>
my game experiences with Order 3 and luck 3 have been pretty poor.
sure there were a couple of money events, but it was mostly a disappointment, i wish i had order 3 misfortune 1 all the time and i had used those points for something cooler, like more paths on my pretender or a dormant instead of an imprisoned.
>>
Extended to 30 hour turn tick timer. I've noticed some players having issues with the 24hr and I'm personally moving house today and will have difficulties with internet next few weeks.
>>
File: 6.png (137KB, 653x323px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
137KB, 653x323px
>>154184268
I can't live without luck 3. Feels like Christmas every turn. RNGJesus I am yours to take.
>>
Does scrying reveal magic sites?
>>
>>154185480
No or Arco would be rolling in them.
>>
>>154185480
No, there are dedicated remote site searching spells for that. Scrying just gives scouting info.
>>
>>154185480

It doesn't reveal them, but it lets you see what sites the owner has found.
>>
File: index.jpg (3KB, 200x200px)
index.jpg
3KB, 200x200px
Abysia 2h file received
Agartha 2h file received
Arcoscephale 2h file received
Asphodel 2h file received
C'tis 2h file received
Ermor 2h file received
Man 2h file received
Nazca 2h file received
>Ulm Waiting for 2h file
Vanheim 2h file received
>>
>>154186109
>ulm
>>
Are mercenaries decent at expansion? or are they almost never worth it?
>>
>>154186941
Depends on the merc.
>>
>>154186941
Some are decent at expansion, others are more useful if you're trying to crack open a fort.

you can use the merc mages to site search.
>>
>>154187081
>>154186941
To actually expand on my answer, some are Durand and his 12(?) heavy cavalry. That's obviously reasonably killy. Others are Bogrek and his foulspawn who are just Lance catchers.
>>
>>154186941
They're pretty useful, if you can get the amphibious ones it's often worth it to grab some UW provinces, and a lot of the land ones are good for meatshielding and letting your expansion go further.
>>
>>154186941

Heavy cavalry, elephants, crossbows, pikes are top tier.

Macemen and other infantry are ok.

Foulspawn and militias are shit.

Mages are great.
>>
>>154165431
.rgb file needs to be renamed to fata_2.rgb. Might want to fix that.
>>
So at the end of the day : Early spring year 2, 14 provinces (one throne province), 0 built forts (first fort is one turn away, second is 4???), conjuration 3, evocation 1.
EA Agartha, awakened Earth Snek, no mercs.
Still no clue about fort placement, also, do I build other stuff in forts? Gate House, roads, those things. Not talking about Lab and Temple.
>>
>>154187939
Roads can potentially be worth it for mobility.
>>
>>154187939

Thats a horrible horrible expansion with an awake pretender. Awake snake is 12 provinces in that time, you only got 2 with troops?
>>
>Abysia Waiting for 2h file
>Agartha Waiting for 2h file
>Caelum Waiting for 2h file
>Man Waiting for 2h file
C'tis 2h file received
Gath 2h file received
>Jomon Waiting for 2h file
>Unexpected Nation Waiting for 2h file
>Marignon Waiting for 2h file
Mictlan 2h file received
Midgard 2h file received
Patala 2h file received
>Pythium Waiting for 2h file
>Ragha Waiting for 2h file
>R'lyeh Waiting for 2h file
>Bogarus Waiting for 2h file
>T'ien Ch'i Waiting for 2h file
>Ulm Waiting for 2h file
>Utgard Waiting for 2h file
>Xibalba Waiting for 2h file
>>
If i use wish, can i type the name of a specific horro/archdevil and get it?
I've heard that Grigori fucks you up, but that's a case of same-name, right?
>>
>>154188109
Last minute turn incoming just for you :^)
>>
>>154188405
>case of same-name

No, Grigori was made to stop people summoning the best units in the game for the relatively cheap cost of 100 pearls.
>>
>>154188089
I waited in capital for first turn and Snake was routed at least once. Also, obviously bad play, but I ignored starting army, instead waiting two turns for 10 troglodytes. Probably should send 5 troglodytes with starting army, then 10 with another commander and fuse both after losses. How much should I pack for single explore party? 10? 15?
>>
>>154188620

It really depends on what you are fighting, sometimes you have weak indies and can get away with expanding with less, sometimes not.
>>
>>154188670
Well, since it's troglodytes with trample. I guess ten for less than 30 light units (no barbs), with more as the situation requires?
>>
File: 1.png (27KB, 995x738px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
27KB, 995x738px
A and B (my armies) will move to C. (Enemy army)

A has 100 units, B has 50 units, C has 300 units.

I have reasons to believe that C either will stay on his tile, or move to D.

What can happen? Is it possible that if C is moving to D, they'll fight both my armies separately instead of at the same time? Cause I kinda need them working together but I'd rather not waste a turn.
>>
>>154188921
Movement is simultaneous so your guys will come in the province at the same time and fight together whoever is there, unless there's something that interrupts part of your armies from moving before the movement phase. Also, the manual is your friend for turn phases.
>>
>>154189095
Thanks that's all I needed to hear.
>>
>>154188405

Look at the inspector.

The thing that appears in the "Unit Name" column is what wish summons by. So wishing for, e.g. "Furcas" the arch devil, will get you nothing.

If there are multiple things, it summons the one with the lowest ID (which you can see by ticking the "advanced" checkbox")

This is how the Grigori thing works. Grigori (shit) is Unity ID 1. The Grigori (less shit) are 2062-2067.
>>
>>154189095
If he attacks one of your armies though I believe there's a chance the battle won't have all of your forces
>>
>>154165431
Is she wearing a Japanese school sports uniform under her old timey thing? How does that work? And what's the orange thing? I thought that Rance lore was just a contrivance to justify Rance raping everyone.
>>
>>154189864
That's a sentient creature, some sort of monster, belonging to a race obsessed with moe, they forced that girl to wear the uniform since it's moe. They also leave her sickness untreated because sick girls coughing blood is moe.
>>
>>154187808
whoops I'll get on that
>>
>>154190006
That's pretty funny. How does that tie into a war for Japan. Is sick waifu someone important?
>>
File: Demon King Gele.jpg (788KB, 1300x3100px) Image search: [Google]
Demon King Gele.jpg
788KB, 1300x3100px
>>154189864
Rance actually has a pretty good setting and lore.

It just happens to also be an RPG about a rapist protagonist.
>>
>>154190107
She's a possible general you can recruit for your armies.(After curing her, I think) The cast is fairly diverse and colored. Senhime and Kenshin are best girls though.
>>
I woud like to speak to Mari and Jomon and will keep myself in the chat for as much as I can this morning.
>>
WEEBS GET OUT
>>
>>154191012
Yomi is here to stay.
>>
File: 1469710446193.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1469710446193.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
>>154191012
No, Yomi runs this shit now.
>>
>>154190664
I'm in it right now.
>>
How do i into modless Lemuria?
>>
>>154188620
I prefer great olms for expansion with EA agartha. 10 olms + Pale One Warrior blockers will pretty much decimate most indies with little scripting. Heavy cav pronvices are rendered easy with the Olms on "Fire cavalry".
>>
>>154191012

If you think Rance lore is not relevant to /domg/, then you clearly do not know anything about what the gods are like in Rance lore.

>>154191314

Take an Awake god with at least D3 in order to be able to cast magic and summon your national mages. If you take a Dormant or Imprisoned, you're gonna have to empower one of your starting commanders.

Expand fast, build many forts, move all of your ghosts into your capital. Stay there while your lands are taken by your enemies, because ghost romans are completely fucking worthless as troops as soon as anyone can deploy any sort of evocation or Antimagic.

Grand Lemurs are pretty good casters, but die to Magic Duel and you can't afford to deploy a lot. They'll come BACK from that, but that's still after you've lost the battle they were fighting in.
>>
what if it was 2000 sexy catgirls in a fort
>>
>>154192297
I would siege it.
>>
Is there a way to generate a random map that is not like a globe?
>>
>>154165431
I joined as Ulm. Be prepared to see a lot of vampires, and me failing to use them effectively.
>>
>>154193870
how can you fail at using vampires effectively?
>>
>>154193920
Because I am bad?
D2B2 doesn't sound that impressive to me.
D3 is leagues better and B2 can barely be used in combat as far as I know.

Sure they are immortal but that requires friendly dominions so it's not very good offensively.
>>
What are some tactics LA Caelum can execute with some degree of reliability? I guess A random Harab Elder can cast Storm by spending an extra gem such that cap-only Seraphs and A random Harab Seraphs (1/5 chance) can cast Stormpower->Thunder Strike but what else? Fire Randoms can cast Bane Fire Darts and D randoms can cast Shadow Blast but what else? All Harab Seraphs can cast Parting of Soul but thaumaturgy seems like a generally inferior path to research. E random Harab Elders can start doing earth things (like Strength of Giants on Raven Guards) as well as crafting Earth Boots to enable E1s to start doing so but that's also 1/5ths chance on cap-only STR and there's only so much earth gems. As I see it, most of your mages end up fairly impotent.

Are there any major tactics that I'm missing? Or is LA Caelum all about abusing your strategic mobility until you can start summoning Yatas and Yazads to do the heavy lifting?
>>
>>154194073
It's excellent defensively though, they can blood hunt too. Have faith in your vamps
>>
>>154194073

At super-late-game, B2 can still cast Damage Reversal, which is a pretty nasty extra layer of defence.

But yeah, Ulmpires definitely lose out for not being able to cast Soul Vortex without a gem.

They're still Invuln 25 regenerating Enc0 immortal fliers though, so they're definitely not BAD.
>>
File: ulm_staling_faggot.png (113KB, 1332x728px) Image search: [Google]
ulm_staling_faggot.png
113KB, 1332x728px
>>154186464
ikr :^)
>>
>>154194218
Winds of Death on your Harab Elders
>>
>>154194073
>not very good offensively
This kind of thinking is a trap.
44 slaves for a decent flying stealthy immortal invulnerable D and B caster? On LA Ulm, a top tier blood hunting nation? Immortality is just icing, not a reason to not use them offensively.
>>
Anyone got blood access? I'd like to buy some items, for Ermor removing purposes.
>>
>>154194706
yup
how come people see immortal tag and think it is a liability?
>>
>>154194287
Sure, but you can't win by staying alive until late game when someone with 3 caps starts knocking.
>>154194370
I didn't think of that, then again I'll have Vampire Lords by then, of course I'll still have vampire counts left.
>>
>>154194997
Then you can never win.
>>
>>154194810
mentalism, people think they risk the vampire outside their dominion it's a fool errand unconciouslly
>>
>>154194810
It's not a liability, but for balance they make the units weaker overall than it would be without it so if you're not using that ability it's bad.

The only reason vampire counts have it and are still relatively cheap is because LA Ulm would suck without them.
>>
Can you assassinate indie commanders so that the indies will autorout, or will it keep spawning new commanders automatically?
>>
>>154195117
I can never win if what? I just said I can't just use them defensively.
>>
>>154195509
Then use them for other things? I'm not sure what's your problem here, besides only seeing drawbacks to everything.
>>
>>154195592
Of course I will use them offensively, I just meant it's hard to use immortality offensively.

From the beginning I just said I was bad at using them effectively.
>>
>>154195452
Yes.
>>
>>154195452

You can. Indie populations are fixed, they only look like they change because scouting reports are unreliable.

It's not a reliable way of expanding, but it's a useful suppliment to troop expansion.
>>
why are scouts so unreliable at counting?

dont tell me theyre losing count while doing it. get a stick and draw the tallies in the mud you fucking shit

i will never pick you as a partner for mario party if you cant win the count the boo games
>>
>>154191349
Do you spam Mind Blast with Olms or go closer for life drain?
>>
What are the best spammable, non-blood summons when i have a fuckton of gems?
I was thinking Pale riders for decent troops, spammability and no upkeep.
>>
>>154196446
Well, depends on the game type you have lots of and other factors (like what you are facing), obviously.

Lamias are my personal favourite, though, they're cheap, use a relatively undesirable gem type and are very potent with buffs (since they have life draining attack and regen). Fire snakes are another, there isn't too many uses for lots of fire gems and they're pretty good.
>>
File: sentinel.jpg (64KB, 322x481px) Image search: [Google]
sentinel.jpg
64KB, 322x481px
Are these things worth a bless?
I'm thinking of giving them W9 using the cheap Olm pretender
>>
>>154195452
Yes, and you just made me realize I'm an idiot and could have taken an important province ages ago, fuck.
>>
>>154196318

Because a single province is approximately the size of Switzerland, and you're sending one dude out to check how many soldiers there are in it, when most of them are wandering around getting drunk, doing peasant things, et cetera.

They don't spend the entire month standing around in a field waiting for your army to show up.
>>
>>154196686
Give them N9
>>
>>154196686

They are why MA Agartha always takes N9.
>>
>>154196362
Mind Blast exclusively.
>>
>>154196686
Yes. However, water blessing doesn't do much of anything (their offensive power is still garbage and extra defence doesn't increase their durability by any noteworthy amount as their defence is low and they are size 3 and kinda invulnerable to mundane weapons already through sheer protection value), the premier statue bless is N9 and you can also take E4-9 for scaling summons as well as boosting your mages and sacred expanders (the armour actually isn't bad on the statues either).
>>
What the fuck do i do with a couatl? I paid 40 gems for this piece of shit
>>
>>154197913
>N3>S3 >doesn't know what to do with it
weak shit man
>>
>>154197913

Give it a skullcap. Use Lizard Shamen to communion it up into Master Enslave.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x884px)
image.jpg
78KB, 600x884px
>>154184809
>>
>>154198069
That's 32 lizard shamans.
>>
File: 1472262012020.jpg (140KB, 680x680px)
1472262012020.jpg
140KB, 680x680px
>>154184809
>>
>>154198309

Or sixteen with PoTS.
>>
>>154198408
or 8 with LotNS
>>
>>154198548

Four if you give the Couatl a coin as well!
>>
>>154198675
For that you need E2 as C'tis.
>>
>>154198408
>>154198548

>3rd turn Master Enslave

Enjoy everything going wrong before then.
>>
>>154196959
What's the ratio for olms/pale ones then? If I read tooltip right, mind blast doesn't deal shit, "just" paralyses.
>>
>>154198928

Both PoTS and LotNS are turn-zeroable with items. C'tis has zero use for a bless in EA or MA, so taking an S6E4 pretender to make up the items you need in year three isn't a major issue, and gets you Rings as well.
>>
File: 1471629672290.gif (1MB, 467x541px)
1471629672290.gif
1MB, 467x541px
>>154198928
>not having slave matrixes
>not having someone else cast LotNS
>not abusing commander script order
>not luring enemies into attacking you first so you get turn 1 casting
>>
>>154199006
I'm not really sure on the ratio, but I just recruit as many pale ones as income can support while recruiting five great olms + a mage per turn. You'll need to get a feel for it yourself

And mind blast does deal damage, its the psychic damage portion of the attack. It's 1 damage but it's unaffected by armor and thanks to DRN and crits, can frequently deal more.
>>
>>154199453
Wait disregard psychic damage critting, it already ignores armor.
>>
>>154199050

>Both PoTS and LotNS are turn-zeroable with items

Couatls don't have hands and a banner is another 30 pearls.

>>154199061

Still can't do it before the 3rd turn with a Couatl. Still need it to cast Communion Master and then Power of the Spheres.
>>
>>154199687
>forgetting about master matrix
>>
Alright, considering Ur has now staled twice in a row, I'm going to begin looking for a sub for him (or, if one can't be found before next turn, someone to set AI).

Or, some form of response by the current Ur.
>>
>>154199687

Turn 1, Four Lizard Shamen, one of which has a Banner of the North Star, cast Communion Slave. One Couatl with a Skullcap, a Coin and a Crystal Matrix (S3 +2 boosters, +2 Communion boost, +1 PotNS), casts Master Enslave.
>>
Why did Marignon go AI?
>>
>>154185695
joke on you it's rolling in them anyway!

>>154185480
i am pretty damn sure there is at least one scrying spell that let you see any site that has already be revealed ( previously sitesearched by opponent) in the province along with the army.
i am not sure if all the scry spells do that, but probably they do.
it doesn't reveal any new site, it's not sitesearching.
>>
>>154186941
almost always yes;
if you can already exhaust your early gold in *good* expanding troops then only few of them are worthy, and the chance of losing the bid (which return the gold but leave you without having spent it in troops for one turn) makes it almost never worth it.
>>
>>154196686
>1 attack, not even amazing
>1 attack per square
>defense is mediocre anyway
>slow as shit anyway

F4B4 might do an equivalent job at increasing their damage for a cheaper price.
i'd go for a N9, possible E9 if you want to meme with 27 protection
>>
>>154200778
Ahem, they're size 3, so 2 atk per square.

Still about the offensive power of human militia though. Or the Pale Ones they are based on.
>>
>>154199453
>>154199604
>psychic damage portion
You mean it gets STR bonus? Also, I've hit a chokepoint in AI game as Agartha. Engravers aren't that good for anything but researching, Oracles can get really random on non-earth paths and cap-only. How do I use those mages offensively? Maw of the Earth? Just asking cause I had Xibalba and Atlantis (i think) left, and my march really slowed down. Trying out other nations now.
>>
>>154200778

It is worth noting. That HP value?

Is BEFORE the MA Agartha "Extra HP for constructs" dominion effect is factored. They do make for an amazing tar pit. Theyr'e not strong offensively, but damn can they tank.
>>
>>
Fomoria Oracle with S? B? for Horror shenanigans? Good/bad?
>>
>>154201703
Why/10.
>>
>>154201986
I've meant Lanka.
>>
If you fags don't do your turns faster I swear to dog I'm gonna join another 5 games to get my dose and 20 turns later I'll be overwhelmed and start stalling in half of them.
>>
File: 2853_1[1].png (3KB, 69x74px)
2853_1[1].png
3KB, 69x74px
>tfw playing LA Atlantis as a Ghost king
>tfw actually using undeads instead of my troops
I mean, the ice-guards and sacreds are fine and dandy (and cheap as fuck), but i just can't pass on the SKELETON SWARM. LA Atlantis labrats are amazing at research with Magic 3 and allow me to spam skeletons very easily with the slow to recruit mages instead.
>>
>>154201703
Fomoria is one of the prime examples of a nation that can do everything it wants to without its pretender, but whose pretender can still provide advantages in a variety of ways. It can take an awake, a bless, raw scales, or even a rainbow.

That said - s/b is not going to be very helpful. You don't have native bloodhunters, so your slave income will be incredibly limited. Blood is an off-path for an oracle anyways, meaning you waste a lot of design points to take it.

You CAN take an oracle if you want to do rings and astral end game for whatever reason, but you'd be relying on indies / arcane probing to find sites, so your actual astral income will be iffy or expensive to get going.
>>
File: 1467138617935.png (153KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
1467138617935.png
153KB, 500x205px
The game didn't even started but guys of Kichikuo_Domg, I'll be at the university for the next 10 hours so I'll take some time to take my turn once it starts.
If it's the case i'll do double
Just doing this before someone spam shit of the turn status
>>
>>154202162
Oh. I guess you could, then, but horrors really work when you have a lot of casters. Having just one is fairly unimpressive.

Lanka also REALLY likes a bless, so unless you're taking W9 on the oracle I don't think it'll work very well. Even then, I wouldn't put blood on it, because it's expensive in design points and blood is relatively easy to empower. A W9/Sx oracle wouldn't be the worst, I don't think.
>>
>>154202271
That's pretty cool thematically.

>Atlantis fell to mind-eaters
>the few remaining retreated to icy waters and sought out the power required to enact vengeance from a dark, forgotten god
>their answer : death
>the mind-eaters cannot eat that which is mindless
>>
>>154200985
>You mean it gets STR bonus?
No whenever damage is dealt, the game rolls a 2d6 exploding for both attacker and the defender. The difference is added to the damage dealt.

>How do I use those mages offensively? Maw of the Earth? Just asking cause I had Xibalba and Atlantis (i think) left, and my march really slowed down. Trying out other nations now.

Fire Readers can cast Conjure Earthpower to get to E3F1 for magma eruption. The water ones have access to Rust mist. Death ones will have to make do with Destruction, Blade wind and Earthmeld/Maws of the Earth. They can also all cast Strength of Giants, Legions of Steel, and Marble Warriros. Your cap mages can cast Army of Gold/Lead and Earthquake.

That said you should also be summoning magma children with Rhuax pact.
>>
>>154202401
People don't spam the turn status before the 12 hour mark except for Turn 1, and even then they won't spam it until after the first day.

>>154202652
Ironically, mindblasting and mental attacks are good against skelly-spammers if they didn't bring sufficient chaff with brains, since otherwise it'll target the mages.
>>
>>154202652
Yeah, played this way i really find them my favourite nation, and has great flavour too. It's one of the rare cases in which i create a pretender both coll for my taste AND good at what it must do.
>>
>>154202730
>The water ones have access to Rust mist
It's shit. Use them as E mages for all those other nice things you pointed out. E mages are good.
>>
>>154202736
>Ironically, mindblasting and mental attacks are good against skelly-spammers if they didn't bring sufficient chaff with brains, since otherwise it'll target the mages.

Yeah but this way you only have to stack up magic resistance on the commanders. Like putting stronger metal in the parts of the armor that are more likely to be targeted by blows.
>>
>>154202861
True. And since all of your dudes use bronze, you can use Ironbane if you want to rust shit.
>>
>>154202345
>>154202590
How would I spread bless with no level 3 priests and only one prophet? Priest spam?
>>154202730
Magma children got fucked by cold weather. Marble/Lead/Gold was too far for that point.
>>
>>154202736
>>154202401
I honestly turnspam a lot, but only do it when someone is the last one to send a turn, doesn't doubleturn, and then is the last one to send the NEXT TURN.

That makes me so mad.

I also turnspam when 90% of the people sent the turn in the first 6 hours but there are 2 guys who wait until the last 5 minutes to do it, making all of us wait.
>>
>>154203647
>How would I spread bless with no level 3 priests and only one prophet? Priest spam?
For one indy priest spam is good for Lanka since they can all reanimate longdead.
Secondly, you can communion up your blood priests to reach H3 for divine blessing. A Kala-Muhka sabbath master + 2 sabbath slaves can cast divine blessing.
Really late in the game you can summon Madehas which are H3s, autocast Darkness, and have bunch of other powerful paths.
>>
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Kichikuo_Domg

gogogogogogo
>>
I need to ask for a 12 hour extension for Olathe, Latus 3, WeWuzPantrokrators (even though it's shit) and SparklyThrones.

I can't guarantee I can send in the next turn for the next turn before tomorrow at 24:00 CET.
I sent in my turns already so it should be fine but if any new turns come in before 24:00 CET today I will need an extension.
>>
Can you extend the turn timer to 26 hours? It's not urgent, but we're definitely getting timer creep and it's a bit late in the game to expect double turns
>>
Finall Call for Kichikuo domg, will start in 30 mins incase you fucked up your pretender
>>
>>154205802
But it's full, anon.
>>
>>154205351
once turn hosts I"ll give you the 12 hours
>>
>>154205831
some people fuck up their pretender or send in a place holder, this is there chance to fix their shit
>>
>>154205802
>>154205831
Stupid-san, he means that if someone sent a filler pretender and is working on improving it, they get to send it fast before we start.
>>
>>154204230
Speaking of communion, how much do I lose by foregoing it/not using it everywhere/maximising it like described earlier in thread for C'tis? Communions gives me 2 things: fatigue pool and path boosts. But for early/midgame (which I'm trying to work out) there aren't many spells with high paths and fatigue. So until level 7 research I should be fine?
>>
>>154206132
No, it's great for spamming many spells, such as stellar cascades or a spell with paths shared by all casters. Communions don't need to cast high lvl spells to be effective.
>>
File: Untitled.png (106KB, 689x341px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
106KB, 689x341px
Sleep well lil' skell
>>
>>154205351
>Latus 3

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>154206409
100PD
>>
File: 4.png (95KB, 1087x90px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
95KB, 1087x90px
>>154206409
>won't even send 3 parties with 130+ skeletons each as a greeting gift

He clearly doesn't love you.

I also feel the need to bring back attention to this >>154194727
before I go to sleep.
>>
how to stop LA abysia lategame assassins and horrors?
consider ragha for the matchup
>>
>>154208110
Uhh, what do you need blood for as Man? Black Hearts or something?
>>
>game failed to start due to map image fucking

uggh, give me a little bit guys, gonna do a little tomfoolery
>>
>>154208110

What do you need?
>>
>>154208130
Rush them early-game with your OP sacreds.
>>
>>154208220
Change the name of the map image to fata_2 nerd. read the fucking error message.
>>
>>154208110

Come tot he chat we can talk
>>
>>154208262
It is already mid-late game
we are taking down atlantis together now
But we will soon compete for thrones
>>
>>154208273
I had had to fix something anyway. uploading now hoe
>>
>>154208404
Malakal desires your deathbasket.
>>
Still looking for an Ur sub.

Alternatively, may the original Ur please stand? Speak out? etc.
>>
>>154208579
>>154208273
>>154208220
I did what you suggested and tried something different and they both failed. Emailed llama lord, sorry guys
>>
>>154208947
What exactly is the problem?
>>
>>154208130
Flying buddy-guards are the best bet. They obviate the need for a gem (the usual answer) and they engage a leech caster or whatever right away

>>154208947
Edit the .map file and reupload it and the image
>>
>>154209109
The problem is that the map file wants something3.rgb and the actual image is something2.rgb
>>
>>154209301
>>154209192
I did that and it still failed
>>
>>154208130
Oh, and for horrors -
Bring extra gems on armies small enough where they will trigger gem spending (including teleports, they can trigger gem spending twice before combat), include an anti-magic-being script or thug with your armies to remove horrors without undue losses, don't bother leaving more than 1 PD outside of forts unless he's also using very light raiding parties since even lesser horrors don't often give a fuck about anything less than excessive amounts, raid him back twice as hard (you can), and use fire elementals for an easy answer on your own raiders to prevent them from being magic phase sniped
>>
>>154185269

>mfw 16 turns in as Luck 3 agartha
>best event I got was +300 gold a turn
>has gotten significantly more barbarian attacks and other fuck you events than lucky ones

I agree it does feel like christmas

the kind of christmas you cry on
>>
>>154208239
I'm in no rush to get the items, so hit me up with a message in-game, I'll respond with what I need. Be sure it's gonna be bloody
>>
File: malakal.png (7KB, 612x110px)
malakal.png
7KB, 612x110px
You have 5 seconds to prove you are not Malakal.
Fast! They are about to Gang bang you.
>>
>>154210612
>>
File: Malakal.jpg (1MB, 1261x936px)
Malakal.jpg
1MB, 1261x936px
>>154210612
>>
>>154210612
>gangbanging a player by reputation
wew. I mean, Malakal's a decent player, but not uncommonly so. There's at least 5 other good players on domg
>>
>>154211030
Hes pretty shit if you just call him out on his jewing and get actual deals
>>
>>154211103

He really is a turbojew when it comes to trades.
>>
>>154211410
As an actual Jew with some relatives that go to synagogue almost every Saturday and others that fit the range of stereotypes ranging from balding to Jew-fros, Malakal is the most Jewish individual I know.
>>
>>154211410
Malakal's jewing i self destructive to some extent.
>>
File: 54.png (30KB, 714x333px)
54.png
30KB, 714x333px
Ulm is officially stalling, how we gonna solve this?
>>
File: 124246124312.jpg (12KB, 264x61px)
124246124312.jpg
12KB, 264x61px
Post hours.
>>
>>154213196
>launching Dominions from Steam
>any year
>>
>>154213342
>not getting all the achievements, including 100% walkthrough and NG+
>not getting premium nations DLC
>not playing on official Illwinter™ servers
>>
File: Capture.png (67KB, 258x214px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
67KB, 258x214px
>>154213196
Oh hey, i'm only 999 hours behind you
>>
>>154213773
This. So many fucking poorfags playing this game recently.
>>
>>154213196
I probably have something like that too but I use the PBEM manager, so no Steam.
>>
File: normies2.png (333KB, 447x638px)
normies2.png
333KB, 447x638px
>>154213828
>you have 3 friends who play Dominions 4
>>
>>154213884
>>154213773
Bitch, please, I have the Lifetime Illwinter Premium account straight from Illwinter dot com. I bet you don't even hang out on the 'Some links' secret forum
>>
File: aa67fbd4f0.jpg (5KB, 293x17px)
aa67fbd4f0.jpg
5KB, 293x17px
>>154214051
>>
File: 1432056911900.jpg (130KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1432056911900.jpg
130KB, 618x564px
>>154214232
>>
File: 13423656123.jpg (112KB, 820x666px) Image search: [Google]
13423656123.jpg
112KB, 820x666px
>not getting independent color pack DLC for only 4.99$
Shiggy diggy
>>
How do you #thuglife it if you don't have access to fire/earth or nature for reinvig? Feels like you'll be fukt.
>>
>>154213167
Give me all their stuff somehow since i'm bordering the fuckers and they'd said they would help with skellington remov.
>>
>>154214736
>what are vans?
>>
File: HoursSon.jpg (71KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HoursSon.jpg
71KB, 1500x1000px
>>154213196
Is this a few?
>>
>>154215947
Fuck off, nick.
>>
Not-bats if your gonna give up at least have the decency to AI yourself. Until then please avoid stalling again
>>
I've turtled like a motherfucker and i'm left with only 4 cities (with my researchers inside, but i finally got my arcane nexus up and wish at the same time, so i have my Wish engine finally up.
However, as soon i put the Arcane Nexus with a good overcast, all the other players are trying to gangrape me/finish me off before i come back with infinite wishes, since they seem to not be able to dispel it for a good time, since it's been up for 4 turns (and i have like 300 astral pears gained from those turns only).

Now, what would be the most useful wishes to reconquer land/survive/slowly gain breathing space? I'm against the clock, so any turn of a useless wish is gonna cost me dearly.
>>
>>154217190
10 armageddons.
>>
>>154217323
Wouldn't it kill population rather than troops though?
Sure, their income (and mine too, but who cares, i've researched my core spells, so my researchers can die) will tank and a good chunk of troops wil desert, but i'm afraid their mages could be enough to fuck me over.
Isn't there something to wish for that would make invading my 4 cities a real hell?
>>
File: 20160908160557_1.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160908160557_1.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
We did it lads
>>
>>154217554
It deals damage to everything like a global EQ. It's very good against nations like Sceleria with a bunch of human mages and squishy troops.

Also, fill your cities with chaff. LOTS of chaff. Wolves, birds, that sort of thing.
>>
>>154217734
Sorry, global EQ was a bit specious. I don't remember exactly how much damage it deals, but I'm almost certain that flying units can still die to it.
>>
>>154217554
10 Armageddons.
Remember you have wish, you don't need gold anymore. Or you can wish for it.

You can wish for the R'lyeh hero with S4 if you need another wish caster.
>>
>>154217865

15 AP, to 20% of all commanders/troops in the game.

So giants and similarly tank troops/commanders can actually survive it fairly reliably.
>>
File: 1471812401416-vg.png (247KB, 420x634px) Image search: [Google]
1471812401416-vg.png
247KB, 420x634px
>>154217648
>Malakal
>>
>>154219392
What is that even from? I've seen it all over the place, but reverse searching it just gets me more 4chan threads
>>
>>154217648
No! No more questions. No more worship. Time to run. Time to scream. Time to die!
>>
>>154219468
Just more obnoxious /v/anheim namefaggotry.
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 694x436px)
Untitled.png
40KB, 694x436px
>>154219468
>reverse searching it just gets me more 4chan threads
You got bubbled, broheim.
>>
>>154219805
Thanks.
>>
>>154211030
>There's at least 5 other good players on domg
Name the other 4.
t. not Malakal
>>
>>154220521
okofire
>>
>>154220521

Coolstory, Sumwon, Nicknight, Lambert, Sy, Carlix etc

A lot of great people.
>>
>>154220757
T. Okofire's mum
>>
Dominions is 20% skill 80% time you are willing to put down testing shit and looking at the inspector.
>>
File: 1471069706242.jpg (158KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1471069706242.jpg
158KB, 1024x819px
>>154220784
>Lambert
>>
>>154220784
Who /tooscrubtogetnoticedbysempai/ here?
>>
>>154221016
If you play 30 games a day, eventually something has to go right.
>>
Alright lets do it like this instead: Who here has won a PBEM? Who here has won a PBEM with an objectively shit nation?

1 of both for me.
>>
>>154221082
I don't hang out in the Steam circlejerk group, so even if I was the best player on /domg/ I still wouldn't get noticed.

Feels good, man.
>>
>>154221230
I won a lot of PBEMs and blitzes. I dunno about shit nations, I usually don't play them. Maybe I won a blitz as Mari that one time or something.
>>
>>154221230
Does Yomi count as objectively shit? What about LA Man?

All the other nations I've won with were mid-tier or better.
>>
>>154221473
I think Yomi is mid-tier.

Man is objectively shit though, by all accounts.
>>
>>154221606
yomi is Low-mid tier, just aboev being crap level
>>
>>154221606
Without Summod? Just slightly above terrible.
>>
>All these non-samurai baka gaijin in this very thread

LA Yomi is fucking amazing tier. They can singlehandedly go up against any other nation in the game, no matter what age, and win. They only lose so much because people like gangbanging them.
>>
>>154222049
If it's LA it's not Yomi, is it, you mongoloid?
>>
>>154222049
>LA Yomi
>calls others baka gaijin
baited
>>
>>154221606
LA Man isn't that bad. They have a solid early- and midgame. Extremely predictable and easily countered if you have access to the right magic, but solid nonetheless.

Their weaknesses are that their great ranged troops are easily countered, that they only have a single mage worth recruiting, and that they have no real lategame options. If you use a pretender to cover their weaknesses a bit and give them some lategame options, they are easily mid-tier. For example, a pretender with D access opens up a lot of options for them (and Judges, while shit for most purposes, can at least be used to sitesearch if you get a D random)..
>>
>>154221230
I've won one PBEM as a good nation and am about to win another window that same nation under surprisingly similar circumstances, so , er, go me, I guess.
>>
>>154222287
>Solid early- and midgame

They have no early game.
>>
>>
>>154222389
*with that same nation. Fuggin autocorrect
>>
>>154222403
Tower Guards let them expand with little to no losses against most targets.

They have crossbows to fuck shit up at range, and unlike regular crossbows they can keep fighting if the enemy manages to close the distance.
>>
>>154222538
?
>>
File: help.gif (501KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
501KB, 300x200px
>send some items as part of an agreement
>end turn
>start up game again, gotta be sure I sent it to the right nation
>ok
>couple of hours later
>did I send it to the right nations? better check to be REALLY sure

How do I deal with autism?
>>
>>154222719

Join more games until you're too busy doing turns to recheck turns more than once.
>>
>>154222719
kys
>>
>>154222779
this
>>
>>154222664
>This million resources cap-only sacred is good guys!
>You can make like three of them in your first turn!
>>
>>154222779
I did this. Then I got to late game in all of them. Then I took a break from dominions. Now I'm doing it again. Send help.
>>
>>154222838
Tower Guards, you moron. Not Wardens.
>>
>>154222838
Are you on the devil's weed again, or do you not know Man's units?

Also, I recently discovered while doing expansion testing for two completely different nations that you can easily get a LOT of resources in LA just based on how big the populations are. Dom 6 C'tis got to max tomb guard recruitment by turn 4 with sloth 3.
>>
Land nations are you doing your part and forting as many coastal provinces as you can? The fish stay in the bowl till there's a winner!
>>
>>154221230
I won an EA Newbie game as Xibalba. Had no idea they were so strong then, I just really liked the idea of blind bats worshipping the sun. Never summoned much more than half a dozen Ozelotls.
>>
>>154223772
Xibalba is really cool.

One of my biggest issues with Dominions is that all the coolest nations are either really weak or really strong, while most of the bland shit is more balanced.
>>
Sorry for the stale, guys. I must've accidentally sent one of my .2h files from another pbem twice and failed to catch it. Your orders will be processed this turn instead.
>>
File: UNLIMITED POWER.png (3MB, 1920x1080px)
UNLIMITED POWER.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Time to rape the world, and it's only year 6.
>>
File: 1423345235737.png (844KB, 1280x720px)
1423345235737.png
844KB, 1280x720px
>>154225130
*teleports behind you*
psssh, nothing....personal...kid
*casts dust to dust*
>>
>>154225130
>52 HP
>17 MR
At least give him some good equips so he's less likely to die to a single lucky mage.
>>
>>154225130
>Not Immortal
Enjoy having those paths drop. Also efficient gem usage desu
>>
File: faff.jpg (41KB, 700x415px)
faff.jpg
41KB, 700x415px
>An unexpected event has occurred
>Province income +20
>Province income is 12
>>
>>154225587
it's reduced by unrest and maybe by order/production/growth scales ( i am not sure on that).
>>
>>154225587
Base province income vs province income after scales/unrest.
>>
File: 0bfe802dd6.jpg (8KB, 518x22px) Image search: [Google]
0bfe802dd6.jpg
8KB, 518x22px
>>
>>154229114
Nice.
>>
>>154225130
>Just SP things
>>
File: 1472262252618.png (3KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
1472262252618.png
3KB, 60x60px
Don't mind me.

Just carrying these Bane Venom Charms to page 10's capital.
>>
Do the different "shield" spells stack with each other?
Like ice shield, water shield, astral shield?
>>
>>154229982
Yes.
>>
Is there a way to see all gold expenditures that are happening in the current turn? Constructions, recruitment, defense purchases, etc?
>>
>>154230163
>expecting good interface usability from Illfraud
>>
File: 843347893233.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
843347893233.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
Is Dominions an ancap paradise?
>>
>>154231224
Absolutely. Also someone should make a few of those in Dominions flavour.
>>
Does shock damage or any electricity related spells have altered effects underwater or is that just not a thing in dom?
>>
>>154232548
Not all lightning spells work underwater, but orb lightning and lightning bolt work a normal
>>
>>154196686
N9B9 makes an amazing tarpit.
>>
Can I make a decent-ish thug out of this guy?
>>
>>154231224
I don't need ancap to do that in Florida where I'm living
>>
File: file.png (92KB, 469x585px)
file.png
92KB, 469x585px
>>154234246
>>
>>154234459
ish. He can't self bless or buff at all and there's a huge laundry list of things that fuck him. It's honestly easier to thug an earth reader just on account of epower-ironskin/temperflesh/bless (assuming N9 or similar)
>>
>>154234459
You should never recruit them.
They've got godawful attack and defense, not to mention bad gear, and are begging to get pincushioned by every archer in sight.
You're better off recruiting the regular pale one leaders.
>>
Which side takes their turn first in battles? Attacker? Defender? Random?
>>
>>154235554
Defender always.
>>
>>154235554
Always defender
Here comes the airplane! Nweeeeommm
>>
>>154220757
>>154220784
>knowing other players by name
>>
How do I change the order of commanders in one province?
>>
>>154235554
>>154237416
>>
>>154237416
There's no way. Commander order is ID-dependent, so mostly commanders who you recruit earlier will be earlier in the battle order.
>>
>>154237534
They didn't fix that in the transition to Dom4?
Fucking hell.
>>
get it poppin
>>
>>154237534
I could have sworn I looked up and used a hotkey to move commanders up and down in the order of commanders on a single province. I remember it so vividly that I'm afraid I might actually be insane if this functionality doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1242361241256.jpg (71KB, 491x881px)
1242361241256.jpg
71KB, 491x881px
>>154238348
You are insane.
>>
One thing that I think isn't mentioned enough when it comes to "12+ provinces by the end of year 1" is map layout. Now 12 provinces is a low enough bar that even the worst starts are usually still good enough but it can definitely affect how easy it is to attain that goal.

A lot of map designs eschew mountain ranges entirely; a province will always connect to the provinces near it. Those are definitely the easiest to expand on. Some other maps, however, channel force you into narrow channels and remove a lot of options. These maps also drastically increase the damage that a difficult province can do to your expansion. If you simply cannot move around it then you can be cut off from a large swath of land that should otherwise be available to you, weakening you even as it strengthens your enemies. Definitely something to keep in mind both when playing games and designing maps.
>>
>>154241651
I'm making a map that's going to be balanced for all players (like heroes 3 tournament maps, for example). It's going to contain identical layouts/connections to allow both chokepoints and free expansion. Random indie placement can still fuck you up though, so I'm thinking of making it a scenario with fixed indies.
>>
File: 1467555673553.gif (690KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1467555673553.gif
690KB, 500x363px
>>154238462
shit I think you're right. I can't find anything corroborating my memory of this even after looking through multiple hotkey lists and threads about wishing this was a feature. I must have dreamed it and assumed it was real because I definitely remember doing it.
I'm fuckin losin' it man.
>>
>>154241651
Not to mention the wildly varying throne levels/amounts that admins use often blocking off essential expansion routes.
>>
What do I need to research to beat Nazca?
>>
>>154242520
Hello Ermor, please just re-die
>>
>>154242091
identical layout maps are boring as fuck.also the ugliest
>>
>>154242628
Nah, man, I'm making my artist friend paint it. Shit's gonna be cash. I'm thinking of putting important indies like lizard shamans/amazons between two players so everyone can get them if they're fast enough, and to make players fight for those. I'll post a layout, and you'll understand why it's gonna be good. It's basically a fractal of sorts.
>>
>>154242520

Anti-Undead shit. Cleansing waters. communed banishments.
>>
>>154241651
It's part of the game though, sometimes you have to work around indies or geographic hurdles to get your expansion going. Also, it's 15+ provinces by the end of year one, you scrub. And without an awake pretender, because you are not a weak ass nation who need a to rely on a giant snake to do the work.
>>
>>154238332
You think that's bad? R'lyeh and Therodos have literally already started fighting.
>>
Scouting report errors are within what range again? I thought it was 50%-200%, but I may be wrong. Turn three I scouted a scary 80 barbarians as EA Mictlan and am not sure if I want to engage.
>>
>>154243239
Just go attack and retreat turn 1, you silly.
>>
File: Siege.jpg (21KB, 732x131px) Image search: [Google]
Siege.jpg
21KB, 732x131px
Can I come out now? I promise I'll be good.
>>
>>154243397
Fuck off.
>>
>>154243294
It's early game and I want all the territories I can get! On a throne or something I'd do this, but I am not sure if I should waste a turn with it this early.
>>
>>154243505
Just send your goddamn scout there.
>>
>>154243536
My scout is already there, though.
>>
>>154243645
THEN USE ATTACK CURRENT PROVINCE COMMAND AND RETREAT GODDAMMIT HOW IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
>>
>>154243694
Because that'd take an extra turn. You didn't even answer my simple question. Why get angry?
>>
File: 643178962386.jpg (70KB, 572x497px)
643178962386.jpg
70KB, 572x497px
>>154243471
>>
>>154243753
If you want a dangerous province close to your capital you can totally spend a single turn of your scout to look up the troops there. That's what you were asking anyway. What would your scout do that could be more important than good expansion anyway?
>>
>>154243864
I asked, specifically "Scouting report errors are within what range again?"
>>
>>154243852
Suicide your BoT/Foul Air caster and then we'll talk
>>
>>154243753
You know you could also ignore it and work around the province to take it later when you are sure about beating the barbs.
>>154243946
it depends
>>
>>154243946
Ah, yeah, they are in 50-200% range.
>>
>>154244014
The problem with that specific province is it's at a choke and beyond it is wheat fields. I suppose I can expand the other direction and come back later, but I worry a neighbor may claim them.

Thanks for the reply!
>>
>>154244102
Thank you <3
>>
File: AAHHHHHH.png (20KB, 790x30px) Image search: [Google]
AAHHHHHH.png
20KB, 790x30px
>>154243397
I would also like to leave.
>>
Yo Marignon, this whole in game messages thing is not gonna work. Let me know how I can contact you outside of the game.
>>
>>154244006
But those are the only leverage I have.
>>
If I cast twiceborn with a pretender, will its reborn "wight mage" form be any different from the typical wight mage? Does it match the original unit to a certain extent like bolt of unlife does when you kill different species of units and raise them as soulless?

Also if he dies again will he come back as the wight mage or his original form when I use Call God?
>>
>>154245707
twiceborn always makes wight mages, even for giants or dragons or shit. it matches the original unit only in the way of magic paths, other stats are that of a wight mage (except dominion bonuses also apply to a god). When it dies, you recall the same wight mage, as all transformations are saved into unit's ID. For example, if you transform a demon lord into a frog and kill him, you will resummon the frog with paths,
>>
>>154246142
hmm, if you cast twiceborn, die, and come back as a wight mage,
can you then cast transformation to gain a new living form and cast twiceborn again?
>>
>>154246428
Lifeless beings cant transform you fag.
>>
>>154246428
Literally has "no effect on undead" tag.
>>
Does anybody have a link to thrones.dm I can't seem to find it by google
>>
>>154246509
Well it says nothing about that in the description so how was I supposed to know?
Also (according to the mod inspector) wight mages don't have the lifeless trait anyway. Is it gained upon creation for the purposes of twiceborn or is that just a mistake?

>>154246581
I disagree.
>>
File: trans.jpg (54KB, 633x334px) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
54KB, 633x334px
>>154247087
forgot my image.
>>
>>154247087
Undead and lifeless are two totally different things. about half of the undeads are not even lifeless. What lifeless interacts with is the Affects Health tag on spells. Funnily enough transformation has both Affects Health and No effect on undead tags.
>>
>>154246994
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgmubm91575nk79/thrones.rar?dl=1
It's also on dom3mods.
>>
>>154247294
Well I know that, I was just focusing on lifeless rather than undead because that particular poster told me lifeless beings cant transform with no mention of undead.
>>
>>154247087
>I disagree.
Well, you're scrub who can't use dom inspector then.
>>
Still looking for an Ur sub.

If he stales again, that will change to looking for someone to set Ur AI.
>>
Neat. Looks like you can glitch the game down to -1 gold if you use the shift+arrow keys to do province defence.
>>
>>154242114
We wish it was real
>>
>>154247574
Oh you meant dom inspector tags? I thought we were talking about the in game "does not effect undead beings" when you said tags. My mistake then. I wonder why some spells show their tags in game and some don't.
Twiceborn and Transformation seem to have the exact same tags in dominspector but only twiceborn shows it in the spell stats page.
>>
>>154248124
Because Illfraud can't give you any useful information even if their life depends on it.
>>
>>154248204
The realization that spell stats pages are inconsistent and give incomplete information is a terrifying yet liberating one.
All those times something didn't work when I thought it should have make more sense and I don't feel so clueless.
But the idea that I will now have to look up inspector tags, do google searches, ask domg, or any combination of the 3 in order to fully grasp and implement any strategy I come up with is haunting knowledge and I don't know how I will find the time to DO MY TURNS.
>>
Will troops in a garrison contribute to fort defense without a commander?
>>
>>154248947
Yes.
>>
>>154248987
Coolio thanks
>>
Is there a way to tell whether a received message was sent only to me or to everyone?
>>
>>154249209
No.
>>
Can Pythium in Little Ragha be put down as AI? He's gonna stale for the third time in a row, and I want my turn already.
>>
File: mari.jpg (208KB, 650x410px)
mari.jpg
208KB, 650x410px
I think we were missing an EA game and I just didn't want to make one that was boring and lame. I figured out one with weird mods was needed. This game is in Riverlands with set starts and with both thrones.dm and Magic Enhanced 1.2 for extra memes.
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=TheBiggestFattestMeme
>>
>>154252391
What is thrones.dm?
>>
File: Y1iwyHP.png (120KB, 429x467px) Image search: [Google]
Y1iwyHP.png
120KB, 429x467px
>>154252673
Replaces regular thrones with bullshit thrones. All of them have crazy effects, including, but not limited to, allowing recruitment of weird units or causing stupid random events all over the world.

It's fun.
>>
File: hQzplYC.png (117KB, 497x476px) Image search: [Google]
hQzplYC.png
117KB, 497x476px
>>154253123
Posting some random pics I found. All thrones and their effects are listed in thrones_spoilers.txt but you probably shouldn't read it.
>>
File: SM6D2G6.png (273KB, 636x450px)
SM6D2G6.png
273KB, 636x450px
>>154253268
>>
File: P5vyiId.png (76KB, 860x170px) Image search: [Google]
P5vyiId.png
76KB, 860x170px
>>154253412
>>
>>154253569
Fucking kek.
>>
>>154252673
What is Meme the mod?
>>
File: 64b63c7492.jpg (108KB, 806x410px)
64b63c7492.jpg
108KB, 806x410px
>>154253569
Memes are pretty much guaranteed.
>>
>>154253123
Allow me to mention that the Throne of Public Executions is complete horseshit. Everyone hates me now from the random events it causes.
>>
File: pjCnDpZ.png (82KB, 539x170px) Image search: [Google]
pjCnDpZ.png
82KB, 539x170px
>>154254105
I'm pretty sure it was supposed to replace The Throne of Gaia.
>>
>>154252391
I'm in.
>>
>>154252391
Add WH too. For flavor.
>>
>>154254693
Just as a head's up, while summod + ME Thed may be extremely bullshit, Thed without summod is borderline unplayable shit
>>
>>154200154
Because Vanheim was bullying him
>>
>>154254924
Yes, I know.
>>
>>154254846
Added ;)
>>
>>154213167

I'm busy right now but if he stales again(Which it looks like he will) I'll delay the next turn a bit to try to find a replacement and if no one's up for it I'll just start force hosting his turns.

So, anyone interested in subbing for MA Ulm? To my knowledge he isn't getting fucked or anything, he seemed perfectly fine. Just randomly stopped playing.
>>
here you go friends
https://github.com/sum1won/summod/releases/tag/0.68
>>
>>154252391
Gotcha familla. Prepare the meme cannon.
>>
EA Lanka bless?
>>
>>154256258
yes, blesses are a good idea for all ages of lanka.
>>
>>154256412
>all ages of lanka
????
>>
>>154256412
I mean some pointers. Nature is good, but they don't have any pretenders further than E1, aside from dragon, so N9 is almost 300 points. They don't have sacreds with several attacks, so blood is less valuable, though easy to acquire. Should I forget about Nature? What about other blesses? What about scales?
>>
>>154256819
Generally I see some combination of S and W around here.
>>
>>154176604
>barbarians ignore awe
No they don't. I routinely play single-player with a virtue and I see the little awe flash go off on barbs all the time, right before they get a good roll and chop my arm off.
>>
>>154257016
Most likely not, but to be sure: can you spam bless to reapply Twist Fate? And do I need Productivity or they're okay on resources? Unrest 3 Luck 3 Growth ? probably to counteract gluttony and blood hunts/patrols. Magic would be strong for non-cap mages but I'll see now.
>>
>>154256704
Can you point to any ages of lanka that don't benefit from a bless?

>>154256819
Nature is good. Blood is solid, simply because you have so many sacreds once summoning gets underway. Also, several of your summons (Asrapas, Rakshasas) have multiple attacks. W is good and very popular here. (N is more popular at dom4mods).

S is common mainly because it's part of the popular W chassis.

Scales - turmoil and high dom are really the two main ones.
>>
>>154257354
There's only one age of Lanka, even the later monkey civilizations are descendants of Kailasa.
>>
If I give one blood slave to a priest for blood sacrificing, is it normal if he still has a blood slave in his inventory the next turn? Does it refill automatically?
>>
>>154257091
Only barb leaders are berserkers, and hence ignore awe. Bone Tribes though, all those assholes are berkserkers and will ignore awe.
>>
>>154257772
Sure, which is why they get all the blood monkey summons too.
>>
>>154257772
I'm sorry, I'm still not sure where you've pointed out which age of lanka shouldn't get a bless?

I was teasing the person asking for advice for specifying *EA* Lanka, you autist
>>
>>154257772
>even the later monkey civilizations are descendants of Kailasa.
They have the blood summons, so they're at least somewhat descended from Lanka.

I think it was a joke about Lanka only being in a single age , though.

>>154257825
>Does it refill automatically?
Yes. It's a nice time-saving convenience.

>>154257908
>Bone Tribes though, all those assholes are berkserkers and will ignore awe.
They only go berserk if they survive a hit. While there's limb hits, you shouldn't have more than a couple berserk at once.
>>
>>154258129
Neat. Though I would also have taken a bug where my precious virgins lives and I get the dom check.
>>
>>154214443
Looks cool, what mod is that?
>>
>>154258737
They're unused stuff in vanilla
>>
>>154259040
Dang, I was hoping it was some kind of low fantasy Cataclysm with less emphasis on magic
>>
>>154259040
Actually, it's just vanilla sprites that I recolored for my mod.

>>154259472
Gonna be called "Master of Magic", and it's gonna start like Cataclysm, but with some gimmicks like buildings (sites that give you additional troops or bonuses), tech tree (of sorts) that would allow to upgrade units, mage xp forms (mages starting weak but upgrading with experience), and unique 1-time only globals that would allow nations to gain access to unique units (for example, giving a nation Ermor's freespawn or Riley's Void Gate with new mechanics).
>>
Is heat or cold better for Yomi?
>>
File: the plan.png (54KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
the plan.png
54KB, 489x499px
>>
>>154260061
Heat.
>>
>>154252391
I'm gonna join in like 6 hours, don't start without me niggas.
>>
>>154260596
Sorry, anon. We're starting in 5 hours. Do or die.
>>
>>154260341
What's the purpose behind D4? It's a bit low for tarts, and undying 5 is not very useful for most of Lanka's sacreds.

Are you sure you can't take sloth to put more points in magic? Magic 3 is really useful for a nation with cheap 7RP researchers.
>>
>>154260382
Why?
>>
>>154261939
Actually I have no idea on resource usage, so I just left it alone. Spent points on death to move them somewhere and first three levels are cheap. Those three levels do cost as much as one scale, so I could take them and growth/sloth to get Magic 3.
>>
>>154262463
Most of your mages have fire resistance, which also protects from the effects of Heat.
>>
>>154262717
Don't drop growth at all, it's the most important income scale (and with turmoil you need it badly). Test expansion with different amounts of production.

If you are able to expand with sloth 3, that should open up enough points for magic 3 and D5. D5 is enough for tarts (plus a bunch of other stuff), and not much more than what you've already spent.

Alternatively, you could drop the points in blood magic. Blood is easy to empower up to B4 for boosters, so the main thing you'd lose is+2 strength which is nice for asrapas.
>>
Still need an Ur sub for Antiquis Terra.
>>
File: Spooky.jpg (63KB, 564x742px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky.jpg
63KB, 564x742px
Well looks like you win Ghosts, spooky island belongs to the ghosts. I would have had some protection for these guys but I guess burning those gems on summons to fill my fort 3 sieges ago drained them all.
>>
>>154264924
WoD?
>>
>>154264924
Why haven't you gone AI yet?
>>
>>154265157
because now he gets to posts some nice pictures =)
>>
>>154265132
Ancestor Smiths. RoS, probably.
>>
>>154265256
Huh. I'm surprised it works so well on ghosts. I guess if you spam it, even 1/4 adds up
>>
>>154265132
RoS

>>154265157
And fuck you, if you're going to 3v1 gangbang me my salty ass is going to sit in my forts and burn every last fucking gem I have to make y'all's lives miserable.
>>
>>154265376
You never had anything, so there's no reason to keep anything .
>>
>>154265362
I was only 3 casts. And WoD wasn't an option because I blew through my Death gems even quicker than I did my earth gems. I wouldn't have stayed alive long enough to hit evo 7 if I didn't burn them.
>>
>>154265495
I'm not laying deadfish while y'all fuck me. This was non-consensual as fuck so you going to get bucked.

But I might go AI in a few turns to save everyone some time, just have a few more shenanigans to try
>>
>>154263364
Hm, asuras work okayish for indies, too low prot for nation armies though. Got fucked by Pangea, late spring year 2, 7 provs, one fort. I was building a second one, and it would probably be close to finished if I didn't lose that prov. Even if I drop Blood, I get only one scale. Magic 2, Sloth 1?
>>
>>154265841
>Got fucked by Pangea, late spring year 2, 7 provs, one fort.
>7 provs
That is insanely, absurdly too small. Like... yeah, wow, seriously work on expansion
>>
Is fog warriors effective against RoS?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>154265954
Yes, verily. Most of the time it won't even hit through mistform. And when it does, you just recast it.
>>
>>154265917
Duh, I lost a three turns worth of production (plus starting army) in units, and AI happily went further in undefended provs.
>>
>>154266001
Will mages recast it on their own after the 5 turn scripting limit?
>>
>>154266208
Very doubtful. Most often than not they're just buff themselves after 5 turns.
>>
File: 1.jpg (233KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
233KB, 1680x1050px
>>154266330
or start summoning skeletons
>>
>>154256258
>>154256819
N is great, then it depends if you want very murderous sacreds early on that drop off later, or steadily good sacreds in all phases. If you want to murder and possibly take a cap in the first 15 turns, go N9W9 or something.

What I usually go for is N9B9, almost all your summons are sacred, guess how much fun it is for the enemy to have to put MR boosters on any mage he doesn't want to see die at turn 1? Also if some faggot thinks he's gonna banish your demons with priests, especially early on, he's gonna have to think again. A B9 bless will remain great from early to late game.

>>154264924
>dispossessed spirits get in the way of killing the wights letting you spam RoS a bit more

Should probably have foreseen that. Oh well, it was a good play on your side, you killed way more than I expected you to (though the only real units of worth there are the grand lemurs who are immortal). I wish mindburn actually targeted mages more, but what can you do.

I'm also amazed at how shit the ghosts are, first time I play Lemuria properly and goddamn they may be great against indies but they are useless otherwise.
>>
>>154269214
Later in the game MR raising is very possible, but yeah it's still a pain and costs you quite a bit. Not to mention big spells will trigger so many BV checks they will probably get through regardless of MR.

>ghosts are useless

Well yes, but you also get so fucking many. Later in the game you can just see them as plentiful fodder while your mages do the work.
>>
R'lyeh Waiting for 2h file
Ulm Waiting for 2h file

How can you be so bad that you can't even send your turn 1 on time?
What a pitiful community this one is.
>>
>>154269635
Triggered, Malakuck?
>>
>>154269757

Its not even me but one of you memesters
>>
>>154269635
I got an email that the map was fucked up and that the admin has sent an email to llamabeast.
Why should I send in my turn if the game will just be restarted?
>>
File: 1429451358680.jpg (41KB, 640x815px)
1429451358680.jpg
41KB, 640x815px
>>154270225
Jesus, can you even read?
It got solved and we started again. Llama fixed the problem.

Now download your turn, recruit some shitty cap units and send it.
>>
>>154244662

I prefer ingame messages and even like the "realistic" delays it has. I can try catch you up on /v/anheim at later point if you really insist, I have your steam nick saved.
>>
File: 1472919311215.png (11KB, 211x246px)
1472919311215.png
11KB, 211x246px
>tfw you hear a song in the game that you've never heard before in almost 1000 hours of playing
>>
I'll assume that was just a misclick, Ur.
>>
>>154270634
For fucks sake don't mess with the people fighting bats you retards

They have two BLOOD caps and they're huge, do you want to just lose?
>>
>>154270784
It was just a lone Enkidu slave, so I think he just misclicked the province. Of course you can never be too paranoid, but I doubt that was an attempt at scout-capping.
>>
>>154252391
What nations get the most changes in ME?
>>
>>154271095
Read the .pdf
>>
>>154271471
>91 pages detailing every little change

Woah nigga do you expect me to read all that shit? I just wanted a simple "x gets most reworked".
>>
>>154252391
>only like 17 UW tiles
>Therodos and Pelagia already in

Should I join as Atlantis/Rlyeh?
>>
>>154252391
I'll join if there's still space when I get back from college later, maybe as sauro to get cirno to shut up.
>>
Do disease demons work against undead?
>>
What ratio do you all like to go for thrones/players/points needed? I've heard 4:2:1 was a good guideline for throne levels, but other than that I'm stumped.
>>
File: before.jpg (33KB, 533x270px)
before.jpg
33KB, 533x270px
Make me.

>>154272861
Sure.
>>
>>154272876
Perhaps it'd help. I want to make a game on Ragnarok Comes (153+28), about 10 players.
>>
>>154272876
no combination of 3 thrones should lead to a win.
total points about 2x the number of players.
50% +1 points to win.
>>
Ugh, trying for two days straight to actually make okay expansion and finish the game with some kind of plan. Fuck Pangea.
>>
What bless should I go for vanilla Helheim?
>>
>>154273097
How the hell do you have trouble with expansion as Pangaea?

In EA and MA they have god-tier expansion and even in LA they're still pretty good.
>>
>>154272894

Sounds FUN, show what happened.
>>
>>154272876
I like 2:2:1 or so. Level 1 thrones are generally boring.

>>154273097
Which age are you having trouble with expansion on? It better be LA, MA and EA have ezmode expansion.
>>
>>154273179
The bless where you play Vanheim instead.

Though if you insist, just get W9 or N9.
>>
>>154273064
>>154273221
Thank you <3
>>
>>154273191
No, they are the ones giving me problems. Past day was Agartha (Awake Snake), this day was Lanka (E bless). Both Lanka tries got steamrolled by AI. Well second try wasn't steamrolled, but after losing prov with building fort (which was coming late anyway), I didn't bother to see next turns.
>>
>>154273097
Are you the Agartha/Lanka anon? I recommend watching some videos of how people expand(i.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeDyJYoHXt0) to get ideas on how to script expansion parties
>>
>>154273301
Pangaea's White Centaurs are almost impossible to stop in the very early game, especially if they have a W9 bless.
>>
>>154273376
Thanks, I will, when I pay for not-free and not-shitty internet.
>>
>>154273301
Ah, I see.

I usually practice expansion without any other players on a large map. It makes it more reliable, but you have to keep in mind that you're likely to do worse in an actual game because of running into other players.

First obvious problem is E bless on Lanka. It's not a very good choice.
>>
>>154273494
It's Nature, not Earth.
>>
>>154273623
Ok, that's fine.

What expansion parties are you using?
>>
>>154273247
Alright. Also who the hell am I supposed to use as labrat?
>>
>>154273670
For Agartha stack of 10 troglodytes with help as required, later adding olms or stone hurlers (yet to try anon's advice of olms and pale warriors). For Lanka Asaras first in groups of 6> first game and Palankasha in second (took one sloth less). Trying to buy mercs sometimes, or buying indies like elephants or ichtyd, though this is more of midgame transition.
>>
>>154273901
You don't really have labrats since nothing is cost-efficient.

Either use Vanherses which are next to useless as mages, but you can thug them in a pinch, or Vanjarls which are useful but also ridiculously expensive to use as labrats.
>>
>>154273901
>>154274081
Oh also, since your research is so inefficient, you'll definitely want to consider getting plenty of research boosters. You have easy access to Owl Quills and Skull Mentors, and even Imp Familiars if you really feel like it, and an F-random Svartalf can make Lightless Lanterns.

But our best bet either way is to get big early on and be at war the moment you hit your research goals, or even before that. It's not in your best interest to drag the game out.
>>
>>154273204
It was on the previous turn, and I have already deleted it.
But nothing special, really, just one more Rishi killing 2 more Dusk Elders. And Ermor suddenly that upset...
>>
>>154252391
Sent in a pretender for Ur.
>>
>>154274224
Alright, also between Order 3 or Magic 3 which would you choose? I'm thinking Magic 3 is going to be useless without cheap researchers even though I could use all the research help I can get.
>>
>>154274474
Yeah I think if you have to chooce, Order is the better option. More research definitely helps, but more income to buy more mages also means more research.
>>
>>154274362

Just a normal day in the skele land then.
>>
>>154273950
Well, here's what I did for Lanka.

I'm assuming your pretender is the one from >>154260341. Only difference was I took sloth 3, magic 3, D5.

First turn recruit 7 cap-only sacreds. Use as many Palankasha as your resources allow, but fill out with Anusara so you're recruiting 7 total. Prophet the commander, scout a province with your scout by attack-retreating.

Second turn use sacreds and your starting army to take an cap-ring province. Try to have the your non-sacreds eat any losses. Aim for provinces that look weak, ideally mountains or forests. Recruit 7 more sacreds.

Third turn depends on how many losses your first army took. If heavy losses pull them back to reinforce and recruit 7 more sacreds. If light losses take another province (preferably cap-circle) and recruit 6 sacreds and a B1H1 priest.

After that use expansion parties of two turns of recruitment in sacreds plus a priest. Avoid barbarians.

Using that I got 17 provinces and 22 provinces on the two tests I ran (without enemy players), excluding the cap I started with.
>>
>>154276318
Oh, and both were merc-less.

I avoid mercs in testing because they're unreliable in multiplayer.
>>
>>154276318
Yeah, I understand that mercs are a gamble in multi, so I try to avoid using them. And pretty much the same for both nations: two turns of recruitment for one party.
What's cap-ring/cap-circle?
>>
File: faggotlambert.jpg (121KB, 698x316px) Image search: [Google]
faggotlambert.jpg
121KB, 698x316px
>wages war on me without warning with the help of another guy
>backstabs me twice when others and myself try to get him to ceasefire with me so we can fight bats
>tries to backstab me yet AGAIN but bats get to him first and start eating him
>starts staling, doesn't even go AI just starts shitting the game up for everyone else that's still playing

Holy shit, is Lambert the biggest faggot or what?
>>
>>154277118
>What's cap-ring/cap-circle?
Provinces adjacent to your capital.

Important because taking them increases the number of resources available to recruit units in your capital.

>And pretty much the same for both nations: two turns of recruitment for one party.
Hmm, so you were doing basically the same thing as I said and didn't do well?

What was the scripting like on your expansion parties?
>>
>>154277118

Provinces with a direct connection to your capital province.
>>
>>154277314
Well, it's not like that's going to change the outcome at this point. Seeing that there were so many faggots who'd rather do nothing than take the chance of possible victory by defeating bats, the game was decided at turn 12 when Chimori ate Amore (who didn't make a convincing case for assistance) and only Cynothalu and Ashia responded in timely manner and with proper committal (Cirez'sis for example, while to their credit they weren't the last to react, would have been in a fine position to stop bats in their tracks with their heavy infantry but they they waited for so long that their first battle was against 30 thunder strikers and Chimori lost 3 bats against the entire Cirez'sis force).
>>
Is there a way to replace sprites with no mods, but editing image files in the appropriate folders?
And will such a modification still allow me to play multiplayer with no mods?
>>
File: 6.png (185KB, 725x522px)
6.png
185KB, 725x522px
>commander gets hit with 1 (one) non-lethal arrow in the first round
>retreats immediately
>>
>>154277937
>Well, it's not like that's going to change the outcome at this point.

If you don't play until you lose your cap (or until the game ends) and quit just when things start looking bad for you, then you are a cowardly little bitch, plain and simple.

>Seeing that there were so many faggots who'd rather do nothing than take the chance of possible victory by defeating bats

Yeah, like Lambert.

The game's not over, the others are still playing, the game doesn't end until someone claims the required amount of throne points or kills everyone else in the game. If you don't want to adhere to what I said up above about quitting, at the very fucking least don't be a dick to other players who are still interested in the game and set yourself to AI. Don't just fucking start shitting up the game for the others because you are too fucking lazy or too much of a faggot to do such a simple thing.
>>
>>154278635
I don't disagree, I personally play until the end as well and find staling bad form, I just made an observation that it's unrealistic for anyone but Chimori to win at this point even if every surviving nation (including the ones that have gone AI) was transferred to the direct control of one expert player who could utilize them with perfect coordination.
>>
>>154278917

Yeah, I got you. We're talking about different things. Just because the game is very likely won by the bats, that doesn't mean that people aren't still interested in playing it to its end and those that want to quit should respect that. Personally, I find that trying to survive and fight a losing war against far stronger opponent can be quite fun at times. It's especially great if you manage to make the bastard take a great amount of losses in the process.
>>
>>154277937
>who didn't make a convincing case for assistance

I bet it's convincing now, isn't it?
>>
>>154279234
It was talking more along the lines of "hah, your troops cannot even beat my capital PD" kind of thing when the truth was Chimori had had great expansion and then conquered the bulk of Amore's territory, leaving them at some 40 provinces during the first year (something that scouts of other players couldn't possibly have verified on their own at that point).
>>
>>154277937
Hey, I told everyone how things were, even posted maps showing more or less bat territory, and specifically said that once he got tstrike up, things would get much much more painful.

I think the big issue was that, unlike Xibalba, Chimori does not ring any bells for people. Normally when someone hears Xibalba getting big, it's full alert bat removal mode, while Chmori doesn't have that reputation for obvious reasons.

>>154279234
Judging by the backstabs, not yet.

>>154279479
The cap PD thing was mostly just meant as banter, certainly not telling people he wasn't worth worrying about, considering whatever he lost he could replace in 1 turn in any fort.
If I hadn't lost my dragon (which was a mistake of a chassis, I was still going by the standard of 2 years ago when dragons were the go-to awake expanders) and ended my expansion phase sooner, I''d have been able to put up an actual fight (and maybe do so before he got his tstrikes up). Basically giving (once his tstrikes came up there wasn't really a fight to speak of) my 20+ provinces to him almost doubled him in size, it was the point where it went from defcon 3 to defcon 1.
>>
>>154279907
True, I was a bit unfair to you in the previous post as the scale of the threat was made clear pretty early, but during the first handful of turns I remember getting mixed signals ("hah, sounds like bats have bitten more than they can chew"), perhaps due to not paying enough attention since I did not border Chimori quite yet, perhaps because your case wasn't convincing.

Either way, well before turn 20 it was abundantly clear Chimori was a critical threat and many players still opted to start fighting amongst each other or committed prolonged suicide by inaction.
>>
>>154277314
>Not realising sleeping 13 hours and missing turns sometimes is the mark of a pro player.

Also that recounting of what happened is hilarious, I bet you won Flatus when you tell it.
>>
>do something about bats
>get backstabbed and die
>do nothing
>get eaten by bats and die

Such is life in /domg/.
>>
How do you deal with invading domded lands without nature access? Spam summons?
>>
>>154280779

What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
The game will finally be over next turn. Overall, it was a pretty silly game made sillier by the fact that half the players in the game went AI for no reason and I was able to sit back and amass huge amounts of vampires, demons and tartaric name whilst sitting on gift of health and a random loremaster province. Commiserations to Caelum and Marignon who actually stuck around and let me try all my thugs out on them.
>>
>>154280878

Summons or just trading for supply items, for the most part. You can have a hard time with no N access.

But there are a shitload of indies with N1, so it's not that difficult to get access to Bags of Wine, at least.
>>
>>154281705
>Nobones
Fuck, i totally forgot about that for the past few days. Sorry about that. I've had a bunch of work piling up and then just today I was in a car accident. Will we get one more turn? I'd like to at least break the stale-chain before this is over.
>>
>>154282857
I'm claiming the thrones I need this turn, so yeah.
>>
>>154252391
I've joined as C'tis.
>>
>>154283031
All right then. I'll see if I can move some last second interception stuff around just to make things mildly interesting.
>>
>>154282857
>car accident
Illuminati is real
>>
>do a slight amount of harass on Marignon in preparation for an invasion
>he goes AI

>get backstabbed by Ulm
>kill one army
>he starts chainstaling

Never play mp again plz
>>
File: average moba game.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
average moba game.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
>>154284584
>Ermor neighbors fighting the good fight for all mankind
>Elves eating up everyone else in the meantime
>>
>>154284913
Not my fault they were faggots who decided to quit the game for no reason.
>>
File: Untitled.png (263KB, 762x399px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
263KB, 762x399px
Guess the PD. :3
>>
>>154285142
> :3
get out weeb shit
>>
>>154285142
>>
File: 1466788783990.jpg (33KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
1466788783990.jpg
33KB, 278x278px
>>154285194
pls no bully
>>
File: 3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>154285194
>>
>>154285194
>>
File: Untitled.png (58KB, 526x75px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
58KB, 526x75px
>>154285215
>>
>>154284913
>>154285015
Disgusting.

The proper response to people backstabbing Ermor removal is to let ermor take your lands while fighting the backstabber with everything you have.

>>154285142
10?
>>
>>154285478
ayy
Ether lords are much better casters than fighters anyway (mostly due to their obscene cost)
>>
>>154285478
What was the gear on the ether lord?

>>154285573
They can make decent thugs/SCs if geared right, but it's definitely a risky choice with their low HP.

And using them alone against a nation with so many magic weapons is just dumb.
>>
>>154220521
Rejakor, Sausage, Shinuyama, Lola
>>
>>154285268
a place for bullies and people who need to get bullied
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
>>154286036
>>
>>154285491
>being this autistic about Ermor removal
>implying I attacked anyone who was fighting Ermor

Ulm promised to fight Ermor but then attacked me instead
>>
>Abysia Waiting for 2h file
Agartha 2h file received
Caelum 2h file received
Man 2h file received
C'tis 2h file received
Gath 2h file received
Jomon 2h file received
Unexpected Nation 2h file received
Marignon 2h file received
Mictlan 2h file received
>Midgard Waiting for 2h file
Patala 2h file received
Pythium 2h file received
>Ragha Waiting for 2h file
R'lyeh 2h file received
Bogarus 2h file received
T'ien Ch'i 2h file received
Ulm 2h file received
Utgard 2h file received
Xibalba 2h file received
>>
>>154287132
I'm not in the game. All I know about what's going on is from this thread.

I'd just like to see someone suffer from interrupting ermor removal for once.
>>
>>154287961
Already happened in AllMAMemes.
>>
>>154288127
Could you do a quick writeup of what happened?

I don't recall hearing about it, and I'm sick of constantly hearing of successful backstabs.
>>
>>154287164
>elephants internally
>>
>>154287961
There is no such thing as Ermor removal to most, it's just a few autists taking it seriously with everyone else taking it as a opportunity to backstab an Ermor remover, or to backstab a backstabber. Ermor removals is just free caps, be it my retarded fagadin LARPing neighbor who leaves his cap open or the backstabber who gets ganged up on by Ermor removers and again, free provinces.
>>
I've never played with Magic Enhanced.

What are some fun EA nations to play to get the most out of ME?
>>
>>154288476
t. Ermor player.

Ermor has been removed in more games than not. Sure, some people backstabbing, but it's not some ubiquitous thing (except for ermorop)
>>
>>154288340
>Man loudly fighting Ermor
>Asspoodle suddenly eats him all the way to his capital to help his skelebro
>his previous allies (Elves and Abysia) and two more nations start raping him like japs raping a chinese chick at nanking
>Abysia ends up gobbling him whole

Meanwhile throughout the chaos Ulm got like 2 more capitals and some decent bloodhunting going and Ermor took most of Shinu. That nigga better have sent Aspho an apology or thank you for getting him removed like that.
>>
>>154289125
I LIVE!

Thank you evo 7 for giving a plethora of ways of being more annoying than it's worth to kill.
>>
>>154289125
The funny thing is neither Ulm nor Abysia (former of which took 80% of my territory cap included) are actively fighting Ermor. Ulm is doing his own thing rushing towards a very good late game thanks to caps and being ignored because muh Ermor removal (which he most likely is the main pusher of in the thread). Abysia was actually as close to an ally as I had until I got ganged up on by Ulm and Ys, at which point he decided it was time to vulture, but he was not going to attack me over Ermor stuff at all. I was never allied with elves, didn't even speak to him apart from when he told me his was going to attack monkeys (which he didn't). There was no fourth nation, was just Ys, Ulm, and later Abysia (and Man, kinda).

Basically what >>154288476 said, Ermor removal is a ladder. Be happy Abysia stepped in because otherwise Ulm would have one more cap now.
>>
>>154289607
Wait, Ulm took your cap and not Abysia?

Shit.
>>
File: 4u.gif (997KB, 500x278px)
4u.gif
997KB, 500x278px
>>154289607
>Ermor removal is a ladder
>>
>>154289908
My bad, meant latter, not former.
>>
>>154289607
>Be happy Abysia stepped in because otherwise Ulm would have one more cap now.
Abysia has 3 caps at the moment and is stronger than Ulm in literally every way. Just take a look at graphs Ys posted. And bear in mind, they had been taken BEFORE Abysia conquered Caelum and cast Mother Oak.
>>
>>154290441
Are we forgetting the real goal here? Making Pan cry salty tears of scrubness
>>
>>154290441
T. Ulm
>>
>>154290441
Well I've been out for a while now so I'm not up to date (I don't think Abysia had eaten Caelum yet back then, but then again I was otherwise occupied at the time). Doesn't Ulm have 3 caps too anyway?

Also Abysia got 80% of my provinces which were quite a lot, so I imagine he definitely got a big boost from that. I'm not sure what the % of domkill is for aspho but I had G3 so my provinces weren't complete disasters (yet).
>>
>>154290785
Forgot name.
>>
>>154290441

If he's eaten Caelum, then he's at four.

His own, Asphodel, Machaka, Caelum.
>>
>it's another diplomonsters pointing fingers at each other episode
>>
>>154291642
T. Ulm
>>
>>154244662

Your counter proposal is acceptable. Especially your last argument was very convincing.

I will write something nice ingame as response, but we can discuss more on steam if I happen to notice you online.
>>
>Patala bullying me already
>thinks he's gonna be a superpower by turn 20

You will not make designated shitting streets out of Yomi.
>>
>>154291683
I don't hate them
>>
File: 53453656.gif (30KB, 267x200px)
53453656.gif
30KB, 267x200px
>>154291683
>it's a "diplomonsters think everything went according to their plan thanks to their amazing manipulation skills when it was just the natural progression" episode
>>
>>154293492
>thinking games have "natural progression"
That's just what we want you to think
>>
>>154290912
Ulm has 2 caps
>>
File: RAEG.gif (872KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
RAEG.gif
872KB, 320x240px
>move house to a different country
>still no turns
>>
File: 1468506468419.jpg (50KB, 504x506px)
1468506468419.jpg
50KB, 504x506px
Game: RealmofRoaringScrubs
Turn number 3
Next turn due: 19:36 GMT on Friday September 9th

Agartha 2h file received
Atlantis 2h file received
>Caelum Waiting for 2h file
Jomon 2h file received
Midgard 2h file received
Pangaea 2h file received
Patala 2h file received
Ragha 2h file received
R'lyeh 2h file received
Bogarus 2h file received
T'ien Ch'i 2h file received

REEEE

How many hours has it been for Caelum to be the sole player not to do their turn? Too long, clearly.
>>
File: MA meme map.jpg (721KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MA meme map.jpg
721KB, 1920x1080px
>>154290785
t. Malakal
>>
>>154294769
Do you nerds not cast black death on enemy caps?
>>
File: 1473436871087.jpg (164KB, 1024x1276px)
1473436871087.jpg
164KB, 1024x1276px
>finally got paid
Should I buy a second copy lads?
Also which 2 nations synchronize best in LA?
>>
File: 1473106712380.jpg (5KB, 170x250px)
1473106712380.jpg
5KB, 170x250px
>>154295078
>second copy
>not third
It's like you don't even want to win
>>
>>154295078
Just get 2 blood nations for maximum Astral Corruption fun.
>>
>>154271079
Ahhh hell no, if that inbred everybody live in the same town motherfucker come after you again let me know. I'll clear your flank. We need a batslayer, I would help but I don't border him.
>>
File: p4g.png (345KB, 612x513px) Image search: [Google]
p4g.png
345KB, 612x513px
>>154295245
>tfw playing 5 nations in a 6-player game
>>
File: badminMAdden.jpg (77KB, 782x375px) Image search: [Google]
badminMAdden.jpg
77KB, 782x375px
Badmin, could you please set this fucker to AI?
>>
File: shillwinter.jpg (69KB, 680x474px)
shillwinter.jpg
69KB, 680x474px
>>154295078
>mfw buying two-three copies becomes the norm
>mfw Shillwinter is literally cashing in off pay to win
This was the plan all along
>>
File: 1404218707992.png (630KB, 1315x1250px)
1404218707992.png
630KB, 1315x1250px
>>154295565
>Ulm
What a fucking surprise
>>
>>154295738
Ulm is based, they are the only nation with winged mech suits
>>
File: 1473439161200.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473439161200.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>154294769
Made this out of boredom, although I couldn't be bothered to fill the repeating ones, or some small tiles.
>>
File: 1473439161200.jpg (838KB, 1920x1080px)
1473439161200.jpg
838KB, 1920x1080px
>>154296338
And non-transparent version.
>>
>>154294769
Updated map when?
>>
>>154296338
>>154296498
Good job. It looks more like real natians now.
>>
>>154294686
My bad, definitely thought I sent it in before I went to bed.
>>
That was a fast turn, sorry for holding it up. No double since I'm at work but I'll get it sent in about seven hours.

Also, C'tis, do you normally expand with a 100+ strong army or are you just happy to see me?
>>
>Rains of toads

Such memes.
>>
>>154277998
>1 (one)
Is this a hearthstone general meme? Or is it used in other generals aswell?
>>
>>154277998
You deserve it for needing 11 helhirdings for expansion
>>
>>154295078
>>154295245
What's the point though? it's like playing Risk by yourself, it's not like you are gonna get a prize for that or an achievement.
>>
>>154298876
>>154277998
>935g cap sacred expansion party
This is why people think that 15 provinces in year 1 is unreasonable
>>
>>154299204

Well, it's not completely unthinkable.

He might have been heading for a throne with it.
>>
>>154159028
Im a Little dissapointed that after all this time from this post nobody made bane joke
>>
>>154299732
Then you combine at the throne. That's easily two normal expansion parties, 3 with a good bless and balls.
>>
Jomon, I see you have province 185 and presumably you're coming from province 5. I would assume you'd want to take the bridge province at 182 (which could also be in your cap circle from what I see) so I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be bumping into each other regardless, but just to make sure, I'm going for province 172. I assume that's all right with you.
>>
>>154298393
It's a 4chan meme in general. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see it in other places like rebbit.

>>154299869
What's a good bless?
>>
>>154300469
w9
>>
>>154300469
W9, something else. I've seen ex, n9, and s9. Also a tribless on a dom4mods blitz
>>
>>154300469
>What's a good bless?

Either go W9 to give your sacreds a big boost or N9 for thugging. In both cases, an Ex minor is nice as well.
>>
How does one play Gath?
Let's say I have a B9 bless and full scales. Which troops are shit/non-shit and what should I gun for in research except Se'irs. Alteration for destruction?
>>
>>154300720

Seir then seir and then more seir.

Patrol with sacreds, fight with sacreds, die with sacreds. Get a GOOD bless as everything is sacred.

Get blood into blood lust, then alt to 6 then use darkness with demons.
>>
>>154300706
>>154300625
>>154300572
Oh cool, I had W9 and N4. Would W9 E4 be better?
>>
File: o3 site.png (40KB, 970x346px) Image search: [Google]
o3 site.png
40KB, 970x346px
I have O3 on province with no candles in it. Since it's not a throne, holy level 0 sites would be discovered by default and it has no production ruling out Statue of the Overlords, that means it either has Cornerstone or The Statue of the Sitting god, right? Am I reading this correctly?
>>
>>154301020
Highly likely that it was covered by one or two candles from an O3 dominion and then yours or someone else's dominion pushed the candles out recently.
>>
>>154301178
It's very early game so there's no time for that to have happened
>>
>>154300963
Yes, but not a huge difference.

Instead, field 5 helhirdings on guard commander in back. Commander is scripted to bless - attack. Have 5-10 serf warriors in front scripted to hold and attack. This can take out almost any indie province, as the helhirdings fuck up even knights on the charge, are untouchable in melee, and arrows will be locked onto the serf warriors.
>>
>>154300963
Yes.

N lower than 9 isn't that great for a bless since it just gives a few points of HP. N9 is popular because of the regeneration effect though.

E4 or E6 is a pretty common bless to keep fatigue low. W9 units get more attacks, so they also gain fatigue faster, and an E bless helps mitigate that. It's also nice for sacred mages, to help them recover from spellcasting fatigue.
>>
>>154298905
git gud
>>
>>154147661
Just purchased this game and tried playing it for the first time, kind of confusing tbqh...

How the hell do I siege castles? Just stand in the province until it is taken? I waited 4-5 turns and then got slaughtered by the constant attacks of nearby provinces...

Gonna go read the manual now...
>>
>>154301378
>Instead, field 5 helhirdings on guard commander in back. Commander is scripted to bless - attack. Have 5-10 serf warriors in front scripted to hold and attack.

Assuming there'd be no bless to cast, would doing this have any inherent advantage over ordering both the commander and the troops to attack instead of Guard + Attack combo?
>>
>>154303686
Your units need to be on "maintain siege" to do any damage to the walls, that is the default behavior unless you sneaked to the province with any units.

Siege depends on a lot of factors mainly how many units you have and the enemies have and what bonuses and penalties they have.

Sometimes singing takes one turn sometimes nothing happens when you siege, you will get a report every month if you are progressing or regressing with the siege, but not how quickly it's happening.
>>
>>154303686
Basically, when you put an army on top of an enemy fort, they will start breaking the fort's gate, while the enemy troops inside the fortress will try to repair the gate. How long it takes to break the gate depends on a bunch of things. Once you break the gate you can attack the army inside the fort and take the fort for yourself.
>>
>>154303918
>>154303970
Is it safe to assume that the more expensive the unit the stronger it will be, therefore an army made out of the most expensive units will be stronger?
>>
>>154303860
A morale bonus, not really worth it. Ordering your commander to attack is dangerous though.
>>
>>154300720
If you're taking B9 mono, you won't want to use your sacreds to expand. I mean, you still can, but they aren't better at it than Benjaminites and you won't want a significant number of Gibbors for your first war. Benjaminites have high defense and dual wielding, so they crush anything that isn't heavily armored heavy infantry / cav and also still do better against heavy cav than most nations' expanders. Use an arrow lure against indy crossbows, and if you find a province with 7r crossbows, strongly consider forting it early.

If you have a convenient waste and don't need to deploy mages to fight RIGHT NOW, rush blood like >>154300856 said. You have a Se'ir bless, so your strategy should lean on them heavily. You don't want to patrol with them, though. Your lab rats are S1N1, so patrol with wolves like any sensible nation with nature.

If you do need to fight early, what you need really depends on what you're fighting, but conj+ench/alt is going to be generally useful for making the most out of E magic early. Even size 3 fire elementals shit on Lemuria.

Yeddeoni are good battle mages. Use them. Sibyls are cheap S1 mages. Use them as lab rats and when you get enough you can do all the normal masstral stuff. Abbas are very situational. Kohens are blood hunters and mediocre thugs with the E random and some research. S2 gadols are your magic phase units, and gadols in general will be useful for Blessing, blood stones, etc. Sages are bad.

Midgame armies will be Benjaminites/Se'ir + buffs + potentially flaming x-bows. If you're up against evo, field Levites for extra B9 reflection. If you're up against archers, you probably want to use Gadites. You almost never want to use Gittites unless against so much prot that buffed Benjaminites can't hurt them.

Malakhs without N9 are very fragile, so unless you need to convert pearls to combat power right away I wouldn't bother with them and use your items on kohen. When you get them, Hashmals can raid without items.
>>
>>154304306
Would putting commander on Stay Behind Troops while the troops are ordered to attack be better?
>>
>>154304306
>Ordering your commander to attack is dangerous though.
Not really. It's usually safer for a W9 elf to be fighting melees than being shot at, and if he's set to stay behind troops he will rush to join whoever is furthest back which is likely to be your serfs.

>>154304405
It keeps him marginally safer, but also ensures that he won't help fight.
>>
>>154304247
Not necessarily.

How much a unit helps breaking a gate depends mostly on its Strength stat, not its price. So if a unit is more expensive but not stronger, it's actually not any better than a cheaper unit. Also, most flying units get a bonus to breaking gates.
>>
>>154304247
If two armies had equal numbers of troops, the one with more expensive troops would generally have more strength.

In practice, you can get a larger quantity of the cheap troops which usually gives a higher siege strength to the army made of cheap troops. Elite troops are generally better in a fight, though.
>>
>>154301403
N minor isn't that bad. A 40% increase in health is pretty nice.
>>
>>154305058
It depends so hard. Pale ones are as strong as elves and cost 9 v 25 gold
>>
>>154303860
The bless part? No.

However, the positioning and script is good for keeping elves alive - they're most vulnerable to arrows. This means the arrows are ineffectively spent on maxrange 8 gold shielded scrubs instead of 25-70 gold glamoured melee fuckers.
>>
>>154304348
A+
Write a strategy guide, m8
>>
What should i ressurect with LA C'tis? Are the wyrms worth a bless? Or am i better off ammassing hordes of skeletons? Or Chariots even?
>>
File: 1466094885148.png (77KB, 606x539px) Image search: [Google]
1466094885148.png
77KB, 606x539px
>teleport can get me just about anywhere thanks to the way province connections are

Feels good, can teleport mages all over my territory.
>>
>>154303686
>kind of confusing tbqh
Yeah, it's designed for turbonerds who treat a game as something to be studied rather than just picked up.

Also besides what others have said, make sure to have as many strong and non-mindless troops as possible, to make the siege go quickly.
>>
>>154304247
If you mean fighting ability, it's a good rule of thumb, but there's a lot of other factors like tactics and magic that can make cheaper units punch above their weight. But that's strength in the sense of combat power, Strength is a stat pertaining to raw muscle, and you can view it by right clicking a unit. That's what's relevant to sieging.
>>
>>154306414
There are two ways to play. N9++ blessed wryms, or no bless chariots. Both work, but I prefer the former.
>>
File: memes.png (470KB, 1292x588px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
470KB, 1292x588px
>>154252391
Mu.'s Throne Mod is indeed pretty meme worthy.
>>
>>154306437
pretty sure mindless doesn't matter when sieging, only when defending from a siege
>>
Need someone to set Ur AI, since no one on domg is willing to Sub for them.
>>
>>154306414
>>154307070
B9++ is actually more important
>>
>>154307942
>>154307070
N9B9 is where it's at.
>>
>>154306729
>>154306437
>>154305058
>>154304570
>>154303970
>>154303918
So, I just defeated the neutral troops in a province that had one of those golden icon things, says it is a temple or something, and that I need to claim it to get the bonuses...

Does that mean simply controlling the province or do I need to do something else?
>>
>>154308104
Any thing with priest ranking of 3 or higher can claim the throne to get the bonus.
>>
>>154308104
It's a throne, not a temple. Controlling enough of them wins you the game, so they are very important.

Send a H3+ priest (your prophet is always at least H3) or your pretender to the province and tell them to "Claim Throne of Ascension". Not all are worth claiming immediately, some have negative effects.
>>
>>154308104
That would be a throne. They're how you win, in the default (and by far most widely played) game mode. Send your god or a unit with three levels of holy magic (your prophet, for example) and make them take the "Claim Throne" action.
>>
>>154308104
It's a throne.

Move a Prophet or your God there to claim it, you'll get the option among the other list of options on an unit (like Defend, Hide, etc.)

You don't need to read the whole thing, but start from page 10 and read just for 15 pages or so, should tell you most of the things you need.

http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf
>>
>>154307839
Sure, I can do it.

[email protected]
>>
How do I fight Atlantis in UW as LA Xibalba? My troops and mages seem to suck quite a bit in comparison.
>>
>tfw fighting against 5 other players and an AI

Being bats is suffering.
>>
>>154310446
Stop patrolling the shit out of that fucking Hinnom and fight me like a man.
>>
>>154310613

>fight me like a man

I would have loved to if it wasn't 5v1. By that fact alone, it already isn't an honorable war so "fight like a man" isn't an option.
>>
>>154308910
Email has been changed for the AI (or, I suppose, to sub, if you're so inclined).
>>
>>154310940
Well, that's the price of being a bat though.

Also you here Ur?
>>
>>154311308

Funny thing is every war I've been involved in this game has been a defensive war.
>>
>>154311543
>posted from the top of the pile of dead Jews in Hinnom
>>
>>154311658

He attacked me and wouldn't relent. What choice did I have but to remove him as a threat?
>>
File: Prophet.jpg (28KB, 637x151px) Image search: [Google]
Prophet.jpg
28KB, 637x151px
Let's talk about how much of an idiot Pelagia is.
1st, he took Double Bless for MA Pelagia.
2nd, his Bless is SPECIAL. Well, at least the god is the good caster now. But he has no worthy sacreds to have it.
3rd, he is agressive faggot attacking everyone in sight and being reckt by everyone except AI R'lyeh.

What a pathetic scrub, isn't he? Unfortunately I ahve no means to fight UW now, so I can not put him out of his misery, such a pity. I am counting on you, Ys.
>>
>>154311031
TGA Link here, cause can't link it over steam.

Apparently.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1IGVeRBBP-8VzRqRjFRck9rTVE
>>
File: 20160909104725_1.jpg (233KB, 1280x1024px)
20160909104725_1.jpg
233KB, 1280x1024px
You can solve this right /domg/?
>>
>>154312837
Are you actually retarded? His bless is perfectly fine.
>>
>>154312837
I failed to beat Nazca when he was staling and I have neither scales nor bless.

It's not only Pelagia who sucks.
>>
>>154312837
You realize that with that bless (or even W9 mono) his knights will roll over anything that Ys has, right?

He can easily crush anyone underwater with that bless. The S9 component is probably for the big astral magic late game, but it will help protect against mindblasts and makes them even tankier if they DO get hit, since generally they only things that they'll be worried about have high damage attack. Ys's sacreds, for instance, will only really scratch them on the lance charge and this will negate that.

In other words, you're an idiot, and when there's other UW MA Pelagia is best played aggressively.
>>
Does the undisciplined part of Transformation prevent commanders from spell casting?
>>
>>154313491
More skinshifters is not the answer to skellyspam
>>
>>154313220
Bless itself is OK, but he has no troops to wield it apart from aquatic shits.
Hope he has no Scales and will die soon.
>>
>>154312837
>>154313220
Considering MA R'lyeh is one of his opponents S9 is justifiable, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with W9.

He likely took the really W1S1 pretender too, so that's about the cheapest possible doublebless he could take.

>>154313794
Undisciplined does nothing to commanders, as far as I know.
>>
>>154313981
>Bless itself is OK, but he has no troops to wield it apart from aquatic shits.
>Hope he has no Scales and will die soon.
A) You're wrong again, he has amphibious sacreds they just aren't as good
B) If taking that bless lets you take three capitals in the first year, you fucking take it
C) There's a very cheap W.S chassis UW, so his scales are almost certainly fine.

It's okay to be new and ignorant, but don't insult other players when you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>154265954
Lol oh boy was that ever effective. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
>>
>>154314484
Fog Warriors is a pretty amazing spell. Breaking into air is pretty tough but can be worth it.
>>
>>154313981
I'm just glad that you posted with your nation so that we all know who the idiot is :^)
>>
File: defeat.jpg (57KB, 532x424px)
defeat.jpg
57KB, 532x424px
>>154314334
I am not insulting him. I was just taunting him. His bless is totally useless for his amphibious sacreds. And he can not do a shit to me on the dry land.
I am just upset that some retarded blessrusher decided that he can make his surface foothold out of my lands, while I am killing another retaded blessfag - Mictlan. Fuck them both. No dry land for Pelagie from me ever, even if Ermor going to rape my ass.
>>
>>154315030
I've got a province of his cap circle, UW I mean, because he started being annoying
>>
>>154314484
To be fair you killed you own caster from your first RoS.
>>
>>154315030
>The power of PD
>>
>>154315693
Rather seems like the power of heavy thug/light SC to me.
>>
>>154315030
Oh, yeah, Pelagia is shit on land before he gets magic. He really shouldn't be doing that until he's sitting pretty on his three capitals and spamming out mystics
>>
>>154306414
n9b9 wryms or n9 wryms or chariots
>>
>>154315796
B9 wyrms > n9 wyrms tbqhfam
>>
Mictlan, why are you attacking Ulm?
>>
>>154315030
Now, see, that's just really dumb. Not going on land, I mean, but going for a land war this early. The only land provinces Pelagia wants early are either ones with important indies, ones where he can control the surrounding area reliably to get his high-res troops going, or isolated ones to make his cheapest researchers
>>
File: 1452924568459.jpg (26KB, 399x388px)
1452924568459.jpg
26KB, 399x388px
>>154290675
>Tfw not getting bullied enough to sate my sexual desires
>>
>>154315596
Yea I didn't have any gems to give him higher prot, and I don't have the research to give them spells to raise it soooo I was expecting them to die.
>>
BATWATCH

Since the death of the batpersons god we've made strides toward bat removal, even as bats try to domkill my cap with what I assume is their prophet.

Last turn bats tried to take two provinces from me, they lost both battles and lost two provinces in their cap ring.

once again, any blood slaves or gold that could be sent to assist would help immensely in the fight against batdom.
>>
>>154316290
>I'm about to take a capital from a moron within the first year
>Please give me free shit
>>
>>154316134
I'd be interested to know too.
>>
>>154316134
>>154316525
Presumably because he thinks he can win.

Neighboring Ulm is like neighboring elves anyways. You're having a good time, bloodhunting up for your kitties and flying blood mage assassin waifus and suddenly you've got rangers and vampires and illuminerdies decloaking in half your provinces
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 452x312px)
Untitled.png
15KB, 452x312px
100%

TOTAL

ABSOLUTE

UNADULTERED

MEME

GAME

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Oviposition
>>
>>154316989
Now that's a spicy meme
>>
>>154316989
>>
>>154316989
>debug mod
not even 2 nations will join
>>
>>154316989
I'd play a game with debug mod on the Clusterfuck map, but certainly not on a big one.
>>
>>154316693
I'm starting to think that saying that you wish to remove Ermor or Lemuria is an invite to be attacked by everyone.

As soon as someone starts to be vocal about removing the cancer they themselves will soon be attacked by anonymous players.
>>
>>154316989
That's a spicy meme'ah ball!
>>
Uh, thanks whoever resent my turn file 47 times when it was late. Apparently that caused my email to decide it was spam and dump everything from llamaserver into spam. I just now realized I hadn't gotten any of my turns - and look, they're all in there.
>>
Is anyone removing Lemuria? Seriously, they showed how much they need removal last Latus game, lets not make the same mistake.

>>154316989
I'll join tomorrow, time to meme hard.
>>
>>154317198
2 nations will join
they'll both be played by the badmin[\spoiler]
>>
File: 1447322207974.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1447322207974.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>154317384
>fag not doing his fucking turns gets what's coming to him

Good.
>>
>>154316989
REMINDER TO GET AN AWAKE ASTRAL GEMGEN PRETENDER WITH AT LEAST S1 IF YOUR NATION DOES NOT HAVE MEME PEARLS
>>
>>154317608
WHAT IS ALCHEMY???
>>
>>154310141
pls hlep
>>
>>154317608
Reminder to under all circumstances only play as nations with recruitable S1s
>>
>>154317713
STILL NEED AT LEAST S1
>>
>>154316989
Link to mod and map where?
>>
>>154317716
Wo Muuch with the right bless can do some work but overall his troops and mages are both much better UW than yours are. The only things you'll have going for you is more skelly spammers (if you put UW breathing items on them) and some E magic.
>>
>>154317586
I didn't do my turns because they all got sent to spam, so I didn't see them.
>>
>>154318073
Alright thanks, so it's an uphill battle. What about LA R'lyeh? Their troops are pretty shit, but at the same time their cancer will fuck me up. Still Wo Muuch and hope for the best?
>>
>>154318435
Pretty much.

UW fights are often decided by who summons more water elementals, but don't neglect other supporting magic. E elementals and skelly spam are both good too, as are most of the buff spells (Mass Prot is even better than normal, especially when applied to elementals). When fighting r'lyeh, you also need to be concerned with mindblast, so bring extra chaff to prevent wo muuch from being locked down.
>>
>>154318435
S1 mindblaster assassins with waterbottles casting BE on one of the water eles turn 1.
>>
>>154311732
Oh, I'm sure. His messages said differently.

Regardless, picking EA bats is almost like picking MA Ermor, people are probably going to try to get rid of you because you're incredibly annoying
>>
>>154319307
I think he meant fighting R'lyeh, but yes that is nasty as fuck. One of the reasons you should ignore R'lyeh and just line the coast with temples. Not like he has many thrones down there anyway, just let him rot.
>>
>>154317407
I'm Ulm. I border Lemuria. I'm being attacked by Mictlan with a quadbless. Might want to deal with them if you want any possibility of Lemuria removal.
>>
If I order archers to guard a commander, will they still fire if enemies come in range or just sit on the commander doing nothing until enemies engage them in melee?
>>
Do chayots basically have 4 HP bars considering they shapeshift 4 times? Would HP-increases be good for them if that's the case?
>>
>>154317407
There was a coalition starting and preparing to attack, but the retards of Mictlan decided to attack Ulm who spearheaded the coalition. I don't know what'll happen now.

/domg/ as usual.
>>
>>154320074
They do nothing

>>154320107
No, they changed how shapechanging works. It only matters with forms with extra HP.
>>
>>154316989
Joined as Ermor. Do I get a prize now?
>>
>>154320107
Give em undying if you can.
Undying effectively gives shapeshifters extra HP multiplied by their forms since it lets them go negative in each form before "dying" and changing to the next one.
>>
>why has dominions had so many sales recently?

Because the devs are working on a new game

>dominions 5?!

Nope

>CoE5!?!?

Nope

>My God...

Trade and Taint is coming, screencap this post.
>>
File: nagotjewed.png (1MB, 1134x1106px) Image search: [Google]
nagotjewed.png
1MB, 1134x1106px
>>154319459

What, you don't believe me? Why would I need to lie now that I'm at war with pretty much the whole world? I feel I must prove my innocence and I'm just autistic enough to go through my old turns and do it, so here. Turn 11, I took province 5 which Hinnom was going for as well, so we ended up bumping and he took the province from me. I sent him a friendly message asking for the province back. Turn 12, he sends me this message and attacks me into province 24 thus beginning our war.

You got jewed into this war, mate.

>picking EA bats is almost like picking MA Ermor

Isn't the whole point of playing with summod which nerfs the bats so that this doesn't happen? Bat discrimination must stop.
>>
>>154318127
>Xibalba Waiting for 2h file
What about now? What is your excuse now?
>>
>Trade and Taint is coming
and when it does, so am I
>>
So if you script an Empoisoner to spam Animate Skeleton, and give him a Skull Talisman, does he generate 5 fatigue per cast, or 30?
>>
>>154321537
If you pay attention to the actual game, you will see the "Animate skeleton" spell before actual spell list starts, then there is conj, alt, etc.

You will be able to tell the difference between the item one and the spell one.
>>
>>154321015
Where is proofs?
>>
File: turn10.png (1MB, 1476x1047px) Image search: [Google]
turn10.png
1MB, 1476x1047px
>>154321319

Oh and this is what turn 10 looked like before I sent my troops into province 5.
>>
>>154321329
That I'm taking my turns. I'm in more than one game, and I care more about the ones I haven't staled in.
>>
Is CoE4 any good?
>>
>>154321675

Aha. Right enough. Thank you.

Kinda annoying that I need to set up two Spam Animate Skeleton scripts for empoisoners with and without talismans, but ah well.
>>
>>154322289
The short answer is no. It feels like it should be but it's really, really not. Add some of the Dominions polish though and it could be fantastic.
>>
First casualty of UWBowl confirmed.
>>
>>154323141
If all commanders in an indie province are assassinated, do I still have to attack it to make the army rout or will they just leave immediately?
>>
>>154323141
>pelagia lost to ys, somehow
>>
>>154323407
>>154323141
sorry didnt mean to quote
>>
>>154323407

You still have to attack.

Generally you can just use a single indie commander for that though.
>>
Whoever's in charge of pastebin, can you switch the Desura link for the Path Booster Guide to this one? http://www.moddb.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/dom4-magic-path-booster-guide-by-telos

The Desura link is as dead as Desura.
>>
>>154323895
Honestly I changed the pastebin a few months back to update it without telling anyone, just go for it.
>>
>>154321015
I wish. Either T&T or Dom5 would be great.
>>
>>154323141
>>154323412
It was Ys that domkilled Pelagia.
But I'd like some of the credit too. I didn't give up all those Lobo Guards for nothing.
>>
Is there a way to see how many ascension points everyone has or do I just need to count them up from the thrones of ascension info window?
>>
does anyone still play coe4?

opened it up on a whim and randomed into illusionist, groaned because I remembered its was crap. Was really surprised though, with a decent gem income it's pretty badass. I actually don't think illusionist can lose to any faction that uses primarily human troops and has some windows where they could even kill a high priestess. Would probably still suck against demonologist but they are broken anyway.
>>
>>154324376
There isn't, but even if there was it'd be good practice to go over them carefully yourself.

That way you don't miss thrones which are inside inside their territory but not yet claimed, and you can take notice of thrones near their borders which they could thronerush.
>>
>>154324729
Well I only meant something that automatically counts up the throne points from claimed thrones since that info is already available to the player anyway.
I would of course always check for unclaimed thrones in enemy territory and take that into account afterwords.
>>
>>154324296
Where is Ys even?

249?
>>
How do i set summoned mages automatically to Research? I know there's an option for recruited ones, but i can't seem to find a way to do it for summons as well.
>>
>>154325198
Yes.
Pelagia is at 201, so unless Oceania was really fucking fast, I'm guessing Ys is the first player to get a second cap.
>>
>>154325770

Just hit n to cycle through commanders without orders.
>>
Speaking of Olathe, does anyone know where Ermor's cap is?
>>
>>154323141
I would never have expected Pelagia to be the first one out. I guess that's what happens when you literally don't pay attention to your dom
>>
>>154323986
So did I to inject a line about Fomoria in the recommended nations thingy (somehow the best nation to learn with didn't have any listing)
>>
File: okofire_btfo.jpg (203KB, 804x913px) Image search: [Google]
okofire_btfo.jpg
203KB, 804x913px
>>154312837
Look how buttmad he is ;)
Is that a Council of Sages I see in 164?
how's my meme collage?
>>
>>154323141
So since it was a domkill, is it a mad dash to the cap and free gems now or did elves already claim it?
>>
>>154315138
REEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES LEAVE
>>
>>154326260
Why haven't you killed Ys and Riley yet? Why have you not forted practically every UW province for mass mystics?

MA Pelagia is one of my favorite, and while I like your bless, you really gotta play to its strengths.

Size 6 Water Elementals will kill the giant thugs very reliably. Your meme collage is unimpressive.
>>
>>154325813
Was it Pelagia who was the first to join an said he wasn't expecting UWBOWL?
>>
>>154326437
As far as I know it's not as of yet claimed, BUT Ys borders it, so they're probably guaranteed to get it. Alternatively, Oceania might snatch it, but that's unlikely.
My UW scout got killed the turn before.
>>
>>154326437
Can confirm that elves are already on it
>>
>>154326591
No, that was Ys.

>>154326626
Oh well. I guess I saw that one coming.
>>
ded tbqh fa m
>>
New thread
>>154327902
>>
So it turns out that Lifeless stuff ISN'T completely immune to Lifedrain damage!

Just lost the Telestic Animate I sent in to test this to a vampire swarm.
Thread posts: 790
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.