[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krog/ - Kronos General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 752
Thread images: 114

File: 1456715552635.jpg (144KB, 434x561px) Image search: [Google]
1456715552635.jpg
144KB, 434x561px
Kronos 2 Guilds:
<Dark Iron Orcs> - Horde

<Nihilum> - Alliance
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, or crabberson

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
http://pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
http://imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
http://db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:
>>153364716
>>
anyone know if xp rested regen rates are boosted on kronos?

my xp bar addon says one thing and my real xp bar says another.
>>
>>153600191
Kek based
>>
File: 1463772811522.jpg (118KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
1463772811522.jpg
118KB, 640x905px
I miss Shamans. did he die?
>>
What do you guys think about Legion?

Why do you prefer classiv private servers over the live version of the game, considering that live version now got a major expansion?
>>
>>153602565
Legion looks terrible. Why would I buy into the hype after the clusterfuck that was Warlords of Draenor?

The game is butchered beyond belief. Questing on retail fucking sucks. Dungeon finder ruins the game as well.
>>
I hate legion.
Literally every single thing about it so far.

>Dungeons
Too linear.

>Questing
Absolutely awful, scaling content is aids.

>Rares
Shit XP, shit rewards.

>New tagging system
Terrible.
Tagging to get credit is great, but the mob's health going UP when someone tags it is idiotic.

>Artifacts
We should be given them instantly for free upon coming to Dalaran, they should not be gated behind a quest. The artifact quests instead should be required to power it up, but, to begin playing the new content you shouldn't be forced into a lengthy solo quest line which makes you run all over the world.

Maybe give us some kind of "dormant artifact weapon" which is just the 750 iLvl with no special ability, but allows us to start questing so we can at least start playing together with somebody from the get go to cut out this unnecessary inconvenience which sucks when you're trying to play with friends.
I'm not a lazy shitter looking for a GIMMIE OP WEAPON, I simply want to be able to hop into the content quickly. Being REQUIRED to do an intro quest before playing with friends is absolute hell when you're trying to figure out what class you're trying to play.

Progression of the weapon by the solo shit is acceptable, being forced to do it BEFORE anything else isn't.

>Zones
Without flying, I hate all of these zones.

>No flying
Hated this in WoD, hate it even more now after they chose to do it again. If you support no flying you have autism and/or are a NEET. Moving around in the world shouldn't take so fucking long. Designated no-fly zones would be a far better thing to implement vs a flat no flying at all everywhere system, which includes the cities.

>Pruning
Pruning is a failure. They kept all the shit people don't like, and removed the things people did like.

>Nerfs
At 715 iLvl I shouldn't be doing only 20K DPS on some classes/specs while questing when every mob has well over 400K HP health.

>Talents
Some talents are OP thus player choice is only an illusion.
>>
File: Screenshot_257.jpg (145KB, 1020x852px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_257.jpg
145KB, 1020x852px
Found australian version of myself desu.
>>
>>153603293
Fucking die and stop being an avatar fag already.
>>
File: 352gvh.jpg (103KB, 479x644px) Image search: [Google]
352gvh.jpg
103KB, 479x644px
>>153603445
mfw jaime gets BTFO
>>
File: Say your prayers.webm (315KB, 1016x804px) Image search: [Google]
Say your prayers.webm
315KB, 1016x804px
>>153603445
That's it, motherfucker.
>>
>>153602907

I don't like some concepts behind Legion as well (and have hated them ever since Cata), but lemme just say :

>Dungeons
>Too linear.
Have been since wrath.

>New tagging system
Terrible.
>Tagging to get credit is great, but the mob's health going UP when someone tags it is idiotic.

Everyone hitting 1 mob then running to the next doesn't sound like a better ideea. Neither does waiting 30 minutes for a spawn. I don't see the flaw in this, but to each their own.

>Zones
>Without flying, I hate all of these zones.

Flying is cancer, I'm glad they removed it at least temporarily. It ruins any sort of cross-faction interaction, exploring and sense of world. You just taxi to each quest zone, without even seeing what the zone you're in is about. If you were in a green garden or a lava shithole, it would be the same, since you'd fly through the sky instead of absorbing your surroundings and getting a feel for the zone. This is why I love pre-cata Azeroth, each zone wakes different emotions in me.

>Nerfs
>At 715 iLvl I shouldn't be doing only 20K DPS on some classes/specs while questing when every mob has well over 400K HP health.

I feel like it's better than 2-3 shotting every mob.

Again, to each their own. Blizzard are "trying" to make good changes, while still keeping it really casual.
>>
>>153603796
Seriously. I already have to fucking put up with you in raids and guild chat. Just fuck off.
>>
>>153602834
It actually looks good and the zones are interesting.

The thing with questing is it feels much more like a themepark questing route you go through for story rather than an actual adventure that takes you all over the world (like vanilla that has a lot of quests in main cities and you would visit those main cities often for class training).

I also find the lack of difficulty in questing a bit of a turn off. In vanilla you get challenged a lot before you're lv 60, in TBC you had the same stuff going. If your group did not run the dungeon properly you would just die over and over. In retail you have no challenge in normals, even ''heroic'' dungeons which should be harder are a breeze.

>>153602907
I don't have issues with scaling content, its a good idea. That is if questing was actually difficult. The things with rares and tagging is minor.

The complaint about artifacts is more attributable to being lazy. In vanilla you did not really know what class to play, you likely stuck to one and played it. Some people had alts but most did not want to do the 300-400 hours of questing over again (and a lot of that time spend was going on thottbot to figure out where to go).

I haven't personally seen enough of the artifact progression system but it feels a bit meh. It's just ''take damage increases first than some of the defenses if you've got nothing to spend it on''. So it kind of looks like you can customize your character with it, but you actually can't.

Its much easier to travel anywhere in the expansion than it was in vanilla where if you missed a flight point they still did not connect often.
>>
>>153604410

HAHA fuckin avatarfags man
>>
>>153604063
>>153604481

It was a meme copy pasta from /wowg/ don't sperg out lads.
>>
>>153604481

anyone dumb enough to buy legion deserves the cucking they are gonna get, the game at its core is shit. I give it 2 months, 3 tops then its gonna lose a shit ton of subs, its probably gonna have a lower player base then wod.

Legion is just rehashed content and garrison 2.0 system. More of the same. The fucking rotations for all classes even got more simplified, like the game was hard enough in wod.
>>
This game is completely fucking broken. Does everyone here play it ironically or have you all spent so much time and money that you can't stop? If it's the ladder I feel deeply sorry for you.
>>
>>153604598

odam. baited.
FeelsBadMan
>>
is there any point to leveling a shaman?
>>
>>153604781

hordefags not welcome here
>>
>>153604781
smelly dumb horde scum
>>
>>153604781
ugh, Horde...!!
>>
>>153602565
i don't like how in an mmorpg you're pretty much the fucking main character in the story. everyone gets the same unique legendary items because i guess blizzard was too lazy to design some new weapons. the game used to feel like you were like a gear in a whole machine. but now everyone's their own fucking machine or something like that
>>
>>153598681
>nightfall bot
What is that?
>>
>>153604481
You do make alot of choices about where to level even after you choose the zone though, so I disagree that it qualifies for being a themepark.

Pacing is waaaaaaaaaaay too fast though
>>
>>153604598
Ah you got me there. Already found it weird that post pointed out many things that were a lot more time consuming back in vanilla / tbc.

>>153604679
I still bought it because I wanted to see the zones and the interesting stuff that might be there. I'm not that disappointed with it, but for a 45 euro game + monthly subscription its a bit too much. I don't think I'll stay longer than a month, mainly because then there is only one raid to do and all the other content is trivialized and if you level an alt it is too easy and doesn't feel like a journey anymore.

The main issue with oversimplying skills and rotations is that it cheapens pvp. It just feels same players with same builds doing the same stuff to each other. Since you can't even do interesting stuff with stats anymore to make your character really strong in pvp compared to some more meta builds (like in the past in tbc / wrath when you had a very high degree of being able to customize through gear).

>>153605612
Also this. It feels like I'm playing a single player story up till maximum level, a single player story that also poses no real challenge might I remind you.

And then on the maximum level you kill the end boss of the expansion in 2 hours of LFG, or 3-4 hours of normal. Then you need to run normal over and over before groups invite you to heroic and then the same. To get in mythic raiding guilds and actually get a spot is very difficult, most have pre established teams.
>>
File: 1466931124008.gif (491KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1466931124008.gif
491KB, 500x277px
>>153608070
>single player story
basically pandering to western audiences

everyone's so focused on themselves and being an "individual". creates drama-freak snowflakes that can't contribute anything in a group setting.

now with legion, we get our dicks sucked by every important NPC. they give us their most powerful weapons and proclaim that we are the ONE TRUE HERO.

I'd take garrisons over this bullshit anyday. Then again, I'd rather have no feet than have no legs.
>>
>>153606743
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19169

give a hunter this and they spam rank 1 wing clip to proc it

usually it's an offtank or enh shaman or ret pally or some shit, but hunter is actually the most effective at keeping the buff up.

it's in no way mandatory for a raid but it's kinda neat and definitely viable
>>
shaman or warrior?
>>
>decide to watch lirik's stream to check out legion content
>his party is just fucking around with transmogs all day
>he is now doing a 'mythic' dungeon
>the map is literally just a square with a long corridor going around it
>apparently to deal with mob packs in 'mythic' dungeons is to get the tank to gather them in one spot and AOE them down. No cc or single targetting
>when the loot drops "omg my item level has gone up"
>>
>>153610437
sounds like the perfect role for urist desu
>>
>come back to play
>people already abandoning ship to another server
When will this stop?
>>
>>153612903
no one is abandoning shit m8, crestfall isnt even coming out in 2016
>>
File: 1471816407551.jpg (54KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1471816407551.jpg
54KB, 500x465px
>>153612708
>there are ppl ITT RIGHT NOW who got duped in buying another actiblizzard expansion

what are you doing you retarded cuckbois?

At the least wait until the next quarter to buy it, the less subs/expansion buyers they have @ launch the more likely we'll see legacy servers

its still a very small chance though
>>
>>153609560
Well it would work if WoW was build more around single players and possibly smaller group play. But it wasn't really.

The dick sucking already happened in WoD where you were leader of your faction (since both faction leaders didn't do anything in WoD, and you lead the garrison).

WoW is deviating so much currently form vanilla tbc and even wrath that it is not really WoW anymore. It just doesn't feel like the same game. It feels like I'm playing Skyrim on easy mode and then suddenly you're in raids with other people through a queue. And then when you killed the final boss the sense of achievement feels a lot less if you've already done it before a lot on an easier setting (or are grinding the easier setting, normal for heroics or heroics for mythics) that you've already done it a lot of times before you do it on the harder setting.

It just takes away from the mystery and sense of adventure in favor of getting more people to raid.
>>
>>153612496
someone pls help
>>
>got Legion for free from Bnet points
>resub with gold
>all my characters are on locked servers
Yeah fuck this. Going to make a new character on K2.

Post ending in 2 decides race and class
>>
>>153613421
If you imply that LFR are "raids", yeah.
Otherwise less people actually raid 'gather groups and guild to progress on killing bosses', because people arent 'forced' like in Vanilla.

Honestly, retail pve (raiding with guild, doing Challenge modes) isnt that bad, its just that there is nothing apealling apart that.
>>
>>153613820
Gnome male warrior with green beard.
>>
>>153613979
If you have done the raid on LFR you've already done the raid. The adventure and unique experience you might've gotten from the zone is already gone at that point imo.

There are a lot of things that make it unappealing. Namely grindy style of gaming and the amount of applications you have to write along with reserved guild spots and friends politics.
>>
>>153613820
>locked servers
What are these, full servers do you mean?
>>
Just made a troll hunter. How gay am I?
>>
>>153603293
>>153603796
>>153604410
https://youtu.be/p7cKjax2a-c
>>
>>153615221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNJX8E5keyg
>>
>>153600191
so is this dogshit ANOTHER x1 rate vanilla trash?
>>
>>153616610
>wanting to play 7x XP

wrathbabby pls go
>>
>>153616715
Not him; I'm happy to play 1x Vanilla, but anything above that I'd prefer boosted rates.
>>
File: wetboi.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wetboi.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>
>>153616715
Vanilla 1x is the most boring shit in existence only pure autists sit through that why else would they sell 60s?
>>
File: hva.png (552KB, 617x414px) Image search: [Google]
hva.png
552KB, 617x414px
I'm glad you removed the dead sign from <Dark Iron Orcs> in OP.
as long as I'm still on 24/7, the dream will never die
>>
Somebody invite me to Nihilum, every person the OP says to whisper is offline.

IGN: Philando
>>
>>153617558
go back to gd, kid
>>
>>153613720
It's a tough call, unless you intend on playing a troll in which case shaman is undeniably the right aesthetic choice
>>
>>153616715
>leveling to 60 more than three times
absolutely vomit inducing
>>
>>153608070
>>153605612
>>153609560
this kills me, main reason that I haven't played more than an hour of the xpac

>>153614475
also this, I remember killing deathwing with LFR: I loaded into the instance right before the fight with him, sat there spamming my rotation with no consequences for any failure, and killed him quickly. Of course, I could have gone back and actually done the thing with a real raid but in my mind I had already killed him so it just didn't seem pressing, there was no desire to make it happen. Huge letdown for the end of the xpac, especially coming from the semi-decent raid environment of firelands.
>>
>aggressor kicked snoipah
>disbanded
>indi kicked snoipah
>leaves nihilum
>snoipah kills nefarion
>>
>>153624873
literal wrath babby
>>
>>153619782
Then no one can invite. The people with powers are in the OP.
>>
File: LUL.jpg (40KB, 434x124px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
40KB, 434x124px
never fails
>>
>>153627163
What server do you play on?
>>
>>153626227
yeah i'll just waste more time grinding on a character that'll just get swept away in a few months

>life is finite. autism is forever
kek
>>
>>153627674
stormrage
>>
>>153625875
if we stayed in kings honor we would be 8/8 now
>>
>>153627769
get good wrath babby
>>
is this server still shit or can I play for 10 minutes without getting disconnected or lagged to death?
>>
>>153604679

>The fucking rotations for all classes even got more simplified, like the game was hard enough in wod.

I don't understand why "Rotations" are a thing that people care about so much now in Nu-WoW.

I thought the game was way more fun with more simple rotations
compared to nu-WoW where you have to hit 28 different buttons and procs, the UI and addons cover your whole screen and you're just pressing buttons in an order, it ruins the experience imo. Your spells feel like they have no weight to them because you have to do 8 things to get a proc to get another proc and whatever bullshit. You're more focused on your buffs and cooldowns than actually taking in the encounter and the scenery which is what made raiding fun.

Raiding was never about individual skill. Well, it was a little bit, but it was mostly about being prepared, having the right classes, builds,strategies, consumables, buffs, etc etc.

I would rather spam shadowbolt over and over again in vanilla raids, than do boring ass Nu-WoW raids, having a "complex dps rotation" does absolutely nothing to make the game more fun, and takes away from the experience imo.

On top of that you have to do the same raid 4 times to get to the "real" difficulty of the raid, which further ruins the experience
And The WORST part of all, this "dps rotation" bullcrap is now how you play PvP also, so it's just boring as hell, you literally play PvP as if you're playing PvE -- just do your DPS rotation. No decision making or skill really.
>>
>>153630031
its very decent now lag/dc wise but it feels emptier than ever desu
>>
legion's lore is a new order of mangnitude of stupid

Its so bad that I almost think there's a chance there being meta and using how bad the writing has gotten to disguise some twist

then I remember its blizzard
>>
File: 1471936498068.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471936498068.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>153630602
Rotations are more fluid than ever, and it's really all about tempo. "How it plays" adds to class identity by making the playstyles feel different. I don't want to "be my kit" if you know what I mean.

(Playstyle meaning caster / melee dps / range dps / etc)

I don't like being spoonfed the mechanics, but if others need that shit so they can play/survive then great. Less chance of failwiping my raid, and more people I get to steamroll in BGs since they're just puppeting their character instead of actually controlling them.
>>
I remember when we would go through a general a day. Now this general is a sham, a shilling spot and a refugee center for wpsg.

Can we just hop on a new server soon? Guilds dying, too.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>153637034
lol
>>
>>153637034
It's funny. If all the Legion posters and wpsg posters hadn't been in these last two threads they would have 404'd
>>
>>153625875
We'll be 8/8 on Saturday.
>>
How many players do the servers have?
I cannot find the numerical values for them anywhere.

I just know Kronos 1 is low and Kronos 2 is high.
>>
>>153638060
k1 is pretty much dead, k2 has like 3-4k peak
>>
>>153638060
>>153639448

Here is a spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvqvaSJxgINkTQUXvRkpel1ij_-HGKT5o2A4bi28gZQ/edit#gid=0

k1:1400 prime, 900 nonprime
k2: 3000 prime,1300 nonprime
>>
>>153637034
>no people
>Can we just hop on a new server?
Well, you're free to hop alone or with a few friends.
>Any suggestions?
Make one general for nonretail servers.
>>
kronots, we're in a bad situation. a lot of players have moved on to retail, but they'll return to the private server scene in a month or two or three. it would take only one semi-competent vanilla project to be released in that time to cause the death of Kronos. I'm not shilling Crestfall or Valkyrie, but we're in a vulnerable spot right now. I don't want all the hours I've sunk into Kronos to be wasted.

somebody hold me, I'm scared
>>
>>153640215
Crestfall isnt coming out in 2016 so you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>153640215
Isn't it past your bedtime, tucker?
>>
>3 guilds members online
wew
>>
>This is the retail playerbase

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749134711
>>
File: 1465275807408.jpg (770KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465275807408.jpg
770KB, 1920x1080px
>>153641525
Well, what is this, carebears whining about a chance of getting killed? Tough, git gud.
>>
>>153641525
Its like these fags downright hate player interaction. I mean i dont give a shit if i get ganked in vanilla, wpvp just makes me work harder to getting better and stronger eventually. Whats the point of gearing up and mastering skills and abilities if all you'll do is fight some rubberband AI.
>>
>>153642813
>>153641525
>what is a pve realm
>disliking conflict in a game called WARcraft
jesus christ. just hearth back to your garrison and lfr if you're so afraid of other people.
>dont have any worthwhile progression for pvp players because i dont like pvp
christ. these singleminded children.
>>
>>153613820
male tauren hunter
>>
>>153641525
>This game is, has always been, and will ALWAYS BE primarily focused around PvE. PvP is just a mini-game. An uninteresting, poorly balanced mini-game.
what did he mean by this
>>
>>153642813

>implying giant dad takes any skill
>>
>>153641525
what the fuck are they on about
>>
File: 1414851122348.jpg (31KB, 428x426px) Image search: [Google]
1414851122348.jpg
31KB, 428x426px
Hmm looks like your game, server and general are fucking dead lmao.

Doesn't surprise me when you get full wipes on easy dragons and don't even dare try chromaggus.

Meanwhile I got all the time to enjoy the sun during the day and spend the evenings with my 7/10 qt average gf.

She swallows btw ;)
>>
File: 1365275892438.jpg (19KB, 234x227px) Image search: [Google]
1365275892438.jpg
19KB, 234x227px
>>153615221
10/10
>>
>>153644186
A zone in Dalaran in Legion - The Underbelly, is a free for all pvp area much like the Gurubashi arena.
>>
>>153641525
What feature are they complaining about?
I want to level Legion just so I can kill some people and make them post these.
>>
>>153645335
>>153645316
>>
>>153645316
Are players forced to go there for their artifact or something?
>>
how do i report afks in bgs?
>>
File: 1433280512598.png (13KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1433280512598.png
13KB, 667x645px
>>153645316
hahahah
imagine them trying to level on nost or kronos and getting to stv
great community there
>>
>>153645473
I'm not sure what's down there honestly. Nothing except for the rogue class Hall.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090216_121016.jpg (88KB, 439x578px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090216_121016.jpg
88KB, 439x578px
>>153646004

everytime i see this guy in av he is always at the starting area and doesnt move. this russian is farming honor. look at his honor stats.

"2204" honor kills and he is rank 6?

look at the honor kills he got yesterday. 83. and this week 87? so he only killed 5 people and got 30000 honor since yesterday?
>>
>>153646209
crestfall save us
>>
>>153645316
>>153641525
And you can "bribe" a bodyguard for FIVE fucking gold to "guard" you and it'll turn off your PvP while you are in there.

Holy shit those people.
>>
>>153646209
Why don't they ban him?
>>153646731
It'll either be Corecraft v. 2 or stock mangos
>>
>>153646209
there was a chinese rogue player on nost that afk'd in stealth in wsg all day every day. he was like r12.
>>
>>153646968
Dont forget the legendary r13 chinese warrior kungentv, king of afking in AB
>>
So is kronos 2 the main server everyone is on? It says that it's high pop but I've only seen like 6 people in the starting area so far
>>
>>153648481

Yeah that's where people are. It's also some of the deader hours atm.
>>
>>153648481
It has lower pop than Nostalrius and barely any chinese, so dead hours like this are pretty empty.
>>
>>153648481
It's high pop, but it's not like Nostalrius which was 2-3x higher pop. You won't be fighting for mob respawns for 10 minutes, the population much more similar to a high pop retail server.
>>
>first time playing vanilla in over a decade
>roll druid
>reach level 20 after 3 days
>realized I rolled shaman
>>
>>153649393

how
>>
>>153620679

We're already a small bunch who rolled there.

Alliance side

Add:
Fidus
Ayem
Dalegribble
Lolibutt
>>
where were you when legion kill kronos?
>>
File: morning nost.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
morning nost.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw want to play Vanilla again
>tfw no Nost and just undertuned shit on Kronos
>tfw no dragon slayin'

Is Crestfall going to be it, lads? Will Crestfall make Vanilla great again? Is there an ETA on it?
>>
>tfw want to play Vanilla again
>tfw no Nost and just undertuned shit on Kronos
>tfw no dragon slayin'

Is Crestfall going to be it, lads? Will Crestfall make Vanilla great again? Is there an ETA on it?
>>
>yfw Crestfall becomes the new playtbc
>>
>>153625875
i wonder who's behind that post..
>>
File: that-feel1.png (49KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
that-feel1.png
49KB, 750x750px
>it's a you realized that you accidentally skipped the character customization step and there's no barber in vanilla but you're already 7 levels in so you're stuck with an ugly face episode
>>
>>153655442
>level 7

come on now u can reroll
>>
>>153655442
Embrace the ugly

also 7 levels in is barely an hour of gameplay, you lazy fuck
>>
>killed 31 Timberlings
>3 out of 8 seeds have dropped

Ah, good ole vanilla drop rates for quest items
>>
>>153645473
No. The part has nothing to do but that PvP...
>>
>>153604691
>the ladder

underage spotted
>>
>>153655442
Reroll now before you hit 20 and decide you can't take it anymore.

t. guy who did that very thing
>>
>>153652929
>>153653580

>Is Crestfall going to be it, lads? Will Crestfall make Vanilla great again? Is there an ETA on it?

Yes crestfall will be 'it'. Crestfall will be the status quo for all progressive private servers. ETA is late this year 2016 or mid 2017.

Hope that answers your questions. Have a nice day.
>>
>>153657827
>>153655627
>>153655614
>>153655442
Who the fuck gives a shit about your face lmao.
There are like 3 different models total.
And why do you need to be pretty when you can be strong or rich.
>>
>>153658215
The better your face the easier it is to ERP for gold you noob retard
>>
>>153655442

is it even possible for a gm to change your appearance? I made a character but I messed up her piercings and now I regret it but I bought all my bank slots so there's no going back now
>>
>>153658264
>ERP for gold
sorry bro im not a faggot.
>>
>>153658215
It's less about looking good for others, you just want an aesthetic that you agree with and you're comfortable with seeing for long periods of time.

I don't play a female if that's what you're asking.
>>
My normie friends want to get back into vanilla WoW but want to play on Kronos 1 for the smaller pop and no /v/ gank fangs.

I still have a 60 on Kronos 1 and am 30 on Kronos 2 now. Is Kronos 1 dead? Or is it just dead to /vg/ because I don't really play with chan guilds anyways?
>>
>>153659364
fags*

excuse me
>>
>>153659364
Kronos 1 is really empty everyone left it for 2.
>>
>tfw leveling a hunter pre lvl 10 and you forget to pray to the rng god before pulling a mob and concussive shot and serpent sting misses and you get assraped
>>
>>153660243
I've come to the conclusion that I'll just continue to level on Kronos 2 and just assist them on Kronos 1. Since they will be playing at irregular hours anyways.
>>
This thread is almost as dead as the server.
>>
so.... praise the sun is now n1 pve guild on k2? they got first nefarian kill, doing split 25 man MC and shit.
>>
>>153662068
Split 25 man MC? Was that possible in OG retail?

Or is Kronos THAT overtuned? (DM gear excluded)
>>
File: even_possible_aliens.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
even_possible_aliens.gif
2MB, 480x271px
>>153662149
I failed myself and this thread by not using this gif to pose the question.
>>
>>153662068

Pretty sure <REMEDY> got first nef kill?

>>153662149

Yeah, 20-25 man MC wasn't even hard towards the end of vanilla.
>>
>>153647070
you mean r14
>>153646968
who was it? there was many more who done that since gay ass alliance premading
>>
>>153662425
>>153662149
No, it wasn't possible. It never was, look how hard the content was on retail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmXZPuS7L0
>>
File: AV olympian.jpg (59KB, 540x565px) Image search: [Google]
AV olympian.jpg
59KB, 540x565px
Really like the new tabard, it almost feels like it was made for me :v)
>>
>>153641525
>I like it
>-69 votes

>There are many threads about this so stop making more. Also just pay a bodyguard. Please cancel your accounts, babies.
>-83 votes

>Some of us like PVP
>-65 votes

>Stop making threads about this exact topic
>-73 votes

>Just don't go there
>-62 votes
>>
>>153641525
why are they so upset about dying in computer game.
>>
>>153662149
We did that on Nostalrius as well, at least the guild I was in.
>>
Seriously, roll on Elysium. Its 100 times better than Kronos, not even kidding.
>>
why all rogues prefer blackhand breath over rune of the guard captain?
>>
>>153670278

1 hit = 20 agi for rogues
1 crit = 40 agi for rogues
1 agi = 8 attack power for rogues

blackhands is 100% better
>>
>>153670940
>1 AGI = 8 AP
>1 CRIT = 40 AGI

holy shit retailbabbies leave
>>
File: 135729763791.gif (4MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
135729763791.gif
4MB, 312x176px
>>153670940
>>153671085
so rune is better?
>>
>>153671337
Can't do dps if you miss
>>
>>153671337
>>153671534

hit rating is bugged on kronos. you don't need any hit gear at all.
>>
>>153671337
Just use hoj and dmf trinket

Hit rating isn't bugged you're gettin mem'd on
>>
>>153672651
oh. I play on elysium
>>
>>153673828

wrong general laddie
>>
>>153652929
it does indeed look like crestfall will be "it"
>>
What happened to RoM (Runes of Magic)? Didnt a couple of guys here make a guild there?
>>
File: nefertiti.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nefertiti.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>153658059
Thanks guy, have a dead dragon as a reward
>>
Grud here lost my computer will not be back till I find a new place. Which could be never. So bye.

Sorry for dying during BWL.
>>
>>153675121

i miss you daddy, come back to us
>>
>>153643218
>what is a pve realm
This. I don't fucking understand why you would roll on a pvp realm if you don't intend to have world pvp. There's plenty of PVE realms with PLENTY of players. Why go to the one place where there's lawlessness and declare I WANT TO MAKE MY HOME HERE AND IF BLIZZARD DOESN'T COMPLY, I'M QUITTING.
>>
>>153668320
Okay, if you've ever played on an RP ANYTHING, there's always a large group of people who become super attached to their characters. These characters will go out of their way to avoid harm (in a way outside of the roleplay, like evading everything, etc) while simultaneously trying to attract as much attention as possible by being 'assassins' or 'ninja' or whatever.

When they get killed in a game like WoW, it pierces their safety bubble, and hurts their egos, since their ego is projected onto their 'invincible' hero character.
>>
>Eventually, however, he was rescued by Varian Wrynn, Broll Bearmantle, Valeera Sanguinar, and Thargas Anvilmar. He revealed to them the dark secret that he learned while stationed in the Burning Steppes: that the court of Stormwind had been infiltrated by the black dragon Onyxia, in the guise of Lady Katrana Prestor. Reginald Windsor accompanied the four to Stormwind and confronted her, revealing her true form within Stormwind Keep. With her plans unraveling and her disguise ruined, she incinerated Windsor and escaped to her lair.

This isn't how it happens in vanilla.
>>
>>153675121
>tfw you will never erp with grud ever again
why even live
>>
>>153676713
Is this from a book?
>>
>>153618884
>not even an orc
>>
>>153676713
>>153677083
its from the comic where varian kills onyxia :^)
really dumb
>>
https://youtu.be/BtNS3EXe8Bw

We've been saved
>>
Can some friendly soul tell me if you can dovvngrade your VVoVV to version 1.2? Because I have the CD version and don't vvanna dl the Torrent.
>>
Do we have any reason to believe this one won't be taken down as soon as it gets publicity, like nostalrius was?

Not sure I'm up to investing into it only to lose my account overnight again.
>>
File: spooks.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
where is this shot taken?
>>
>>153679979
duskwood
>>
>>153678691
Hey, that's pretty good
>>
>>153679803

Twinstar runs a lot of servers and have said they've recieved takedown messages before.

The nost team just wanted to cut and run.
>>
>>153680386
>Twinstar runs a lot of servers and have said they've recieved takedown messages before.

I like this meme, has any private server actually provided proof they received DMCAs etc?
>>
File: NEVERTRUSTRETS.png (10KB, 375x23px) Image search: [Google]
NEVERTRUSTRETS.png
10KB, 375x23px
>>153679979
REMINDER
>>
>>153640215
Valkyrie was already released and it flopped hard, no one's gonna roll there now. We're all waiting for crestfall anyways.
>>
>>153613093
They will never learn anon. This cycle has continued for so long.
>>
File: 1472211123506.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1472211123506.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
Itching for some classic wow but Kronos 2 is apparently undertuned and easy as fuck to level in too. What do ?
>>
>>153684963
>undertuned
please stop with this unfunny meme
>>
File: 1471880488699.jpg (41KB, 336x476px) Image search: [Google]
1471880488699.jpg
41KB, 336x476px
>>153685028
If it's not a meme why are the regen rates so boosted and the mobs so easy? And why are people clearing shit without resist gear. Or is that just something ogcucker and findnodad came up with to diss the server?
>>
>>153685583
1.12 regen rates are boosted up until level 20, after that it becomes "normal"
>>
>>153678691
Shitty meme server
>>
>>153672651
>don't DW, you will just keep missing
>you don't need hit rating

One of these is wrong.
>>
>>153676713
Do note that it only lists four characters. You are supposed to be the unmentioned 5th one (because who cares about the 4 other dudes you partied up with).
>>
>>153686375
It actually looks quite good, but it's still in cbt. It brings something new to the table, unlike Elysium, anyway.

They said they'll have progressive leveling too, so it'll go from vanilla to WOTLK with their specific system.
>>
>>153686785
>it'll go from vanilla to WOTLK

When will people stop falling for this meme
>>
>>153686785
>so it'll go from vanilla to WOTLK with their specific system.

lol no way you believe that will happen

if nost couldn't pull it off no one can
>>
>>153678691
It sounded interesting until the "anyone can attack you and you drop items when killed" part. It just seems like speccing into the most burst+stealth you can and jump people right after they kill mobs is the name of the game.
>>
>>153678691
Won't everyone just play on some sort of super rogue?
>>
>>153678691
>group up with someone who has some decent gear
>wait until they are vulnerable
>drop group and one shot them
>free gear
>>
>>153687843
Stealth pompyro. Magic is less reliant on gear, so you can just run around naked and vendor people's stuff.
>>
any good model editing guides?
>>
>>153678691
>interesting leveling gimmick that might be worth trying out
>completely ruined by full world FFA PVP AND item drops on death
>>
>>153684963
Wait for Crestfall is literally the only answer at this point.
>>
>>153688756
>ruined
>>
>>153688756
Leveling will be a bitch, but after reaching 60 will be fun.
>>
>>153688824
Alright, see you in a few decades senpai.
>>
>>153689627
this is a general for vanilla m8
>>
>>153689627
are you actually looking for a mop private server
>>
>>153689054
>60
I doubt anyone will reach 30.
>>
>>153689627
jesus christ.....
>>
Help guys. I'm kinda bored of WoW lately and have a ton of games I want to play in general...

Want to play:
>WoW
>Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition
>Stardew Valley
>Old School Runescape

What would you play??
>>
>>153689774
There's no general for nonvanilla private servers. Where do you want me to ask this?

>>153689801
>>153690196
I've never played it.
>>
>>153689054
Only if you like all PVP, all the time.
Nothing else would be worth doing and everyone would have shitty gear.
>>
File: Screenshot_170.jpg (41KB, 478x227px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_170.jpg
41KB, 478x227px
American prime hours, post wealth.
>>
can someone tell me why horde don't get flagged when they attack ally in horde territory
>>
>>153690434
i understand then the leveling is decent especially if you like these zones and isle of thunder was p ok
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090216_144623.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090216_144623.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>153679979
Where was THIS shot taken, you slut?
>>
>>153691438
ashenvale
>>
>>153691438
>cucker cucks
>>
>>153683479
why did you fake this screen shot?

can you please delete it post haste?
>>
Ludacrits tell us your K1 story
>>
>>153689627
Fuck off vanilla only
>>
File: 1467763202771.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467763202771.png
124KB, 500x500px
Saving /cuckronos/ one shitpost at a time.
>>
File: shekels.png (523KB, 583x561px) Image search: [Google]
shekels.png
523KB, 583x561px
>>153690781
we made it
>>
>>153696620
>photoshopping your 10g into 1010g

i know your jewish tricks
>>
File: mocky idiot.png (9KB, 411x83px) Image search: [Google]
mocky idiot.png
9KB, 411x83px
Anyone here just want to choke slam Mocky whenver she speaks?
>>
Holy fuck. Elysium is /pol/ paradise.
<5% /pol/ - We are a board of peace!
5% to 20% /pol/ - You know, Hitler may have been right.
20% to 50% /pol/ - We want Nazi guilds or we'll leave this shit server
50%> /pol/ - Gas the kikes; race war now!
>>
>>153697505
thank god i didnt roll there
>>
>>153696620
Whats your secret in getting that much gold?
>>
>>153697648
Host an MC pug and reserve everything under the sun, anon.
>>
>>153697019
I want to choke her and slam her on my futa dick
>>
File: 1443254225609.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1443254225609.png
75KB, 198x198px
Does the ally cuckguild even have any space if I roll a huntard or druidslut?
>>
>>153699094
we don't take the mentally ill
>>
>>153697558
get a load of this cuck
>>
File: 1453883157070.png (61KB, 292x356px) Image search: [Google]
1453883157070.png
61KB, 292x356px
>>153699147
Being one with the nature is a mental illness? Fuck, kill me then my man.
>>
>>153699094
pls go druid
>>
inb4 >reddit, remedy are autistic cunts so if they're exploiting for gold then I'm in favour of bringing attention to it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/comments/50vz6i/remedy_abusing_dire_maul_with_the_unlimited/

If you're wondering about the exploit:

Being in a party in an instance then logging off then being kicked from the party means you log back in outside the instance - like how /camp let you go outside an instance after resetting it on Nost but doesn't on Kronos, only in this case it doesn't count towards your instance cap, letting them farm DM:E without being restricted to 5 runs per hour.
>>
File: 1465436334311.jpg (133KB, 527x588px) Image search: [Google]
1465436334311.jpg
133KB, 527x588px
>>153701289
Sorry to break it to you but a lot of people are using that method, not just remedy.
>>
>>153701509
remember when government got banned for abusing the second client forced disconnect that a lot of people were using, not just them?
>>
File: 1398201840868.jpg (56KB, 588x647px) Image search: [Google]
1398201840868.jpg
56KB, 588x647px
>>153701704
The gubbirment is 100% legit good goy. Don't you go spreading those false rumours now.
>>
>>153701704
Many people are selling drugs but you don't go public with an axcuse of "others do it too".
>>
>>153690527
Why would everyone have shitty gear. Its dropping like candy every time you kill someone.
>>
>>153702379
only if you kill geared players, which there will be none of since there is no incentive to farm gear
>>
>>153702803
The incentive is to be able to kill other players, what don't you get about this server?
>>
where do I ERP for gold
>>
>>153704890
I'm an ERP expert.

Goldshire is the obvious one but it's hard to get to as horde. There aren't really any good areas for horde since Silvermoon isn't in vanilla.
>>
>>153704890
in nihilum
>>
wew
>>
gibs me dat gold pls
>>
Fw lewd writefag on other boards but dont want to erp for money
>>
File: 1410931930.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1410931930.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>TFW when all TBC servers are so dead you can't even ERP for gold.
>TFW when your only option is cuckronos vanillla funserver.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090316_024729.jpg (187KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090316_024729.jpg
187KB, 1366x768px
#ThirdWar

nver 4get
>>
File: ERP.jpg (907KB, 2549x1249px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
907KB, 2549x1249px
>>153708191
Is this you
>>
>>153708835
No
>>
the toothless fucking mongoloids running this server are oblivious to cancer that is pvp on K2 and climate of the server in general
>>
When are the lag spikes -> server resets going to stop? Almost once a night I deal with this shit
>>
File: Replay-2016-09-02-2208-53.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Replay-2016-09-02-2208-53.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
wow... so this is the power of... lowbieganking
>>
>>153712435
zintos, do you stream?
>>
>>153713105
I streamed us doing BWL last weekend but besides that there rly isn't much to do/stream in-game with the dead world pvp and AV only BG
>>
>>153662068
they're #3. remedy, salad bakers (somehow? they're such a retard guild how did they manage it lel?), praise the sun
>>
>>153714558
they have an indi-tiered retard-wrangler probably
>>
What are the populations for K1 and K2?
>>
>>153715914
Medium-High.
>>
>>153703560
>get camped by max level characters
>farm, level, lose everything (repeat)
>become maxed
>get farmed by dindu squads

Free for all is cool on paper, but in practice it's a goddamn mess.
>>
>>153683479
i didnt fake anything desu senpai, i can even post the original chat from that day :^)
>>
>>153604781
Depends on if you can still one shot people with a big two hander and enhancement spec

If not, run the fuck away and never look at a shaman ever again
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090216_230634.jpg (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090216_230634.jpg
374KB, 1920x1080px
>elysium
>not dead as fuck

pop isn't growing, only stagnating around 500 non peak hours and 1200-1500 peak hours (on weekends), even lower on week days
>>
>>153721730
I admire the autism required to level 60 on a realm that will be deserted in a month
>>
>>153722145

people will legitimately grind to rank 14 on this server even though bracket 1 will never be able to fill more than 1-2 people
>>
>>153652929
Wait a sec I thought crestfall is TBC
>>
>>153723610
It's going to progress to TBC, it will start in vanilla.
>>
>>153652929

If it isn't, there is no reason to play vanilla at the moment.

Nost gone.

Kronos 1 and 2 are horribly undertuned and probably has some of the worst scripted content in the history of vanilla private servers.

Valk is on some ancient as fuck 7 year old mangos core where scripting anything more complicated than basic mob AI is impossible

Elysium is already stagnating, meaning the population will start declining very soon. Tons of false advertising and is literally just a newer version of stock mangos that some full retard team of lua-scripters think can actually fix into a completely playable state. Raid content will be a catastrophic mess and the devs are already slowing down and getting disinterested in bug fixes and answering tickets.

Crestfall is literally the last bastion of hope for a good vanilla server. Majority of people are still waiting, if it is even half way decent it will strip players from all other servers out now.
>>
File: 1463463715963.png (178KB, 391x306px) Image search: [Google]
1463463715963.png
178KB, 391x306px
>>153724152
It better be good. Sick of playing on these undertuned funservers. Why is blizzard so fucking braindead anyway? Why won't they release classic servers? It would literally print money for almost 0 effort. Goddamn I hate business people. There's a clear market for classic servers and all they need to do is put up some some old content they did a long ass time ago, no need to tune new shit even.
>>
>30 hours old thread with 250 replies

Jesus, what happened? Legion?
>>
>>153724880
Everyone is erping on the IF bridge....................................................................................
>>
>>153725209
t. ahoy
>>
>>153724880
>/krog/ is now more active than no mans sky general

at least we're not the most pathetic
>>
>>153726885
more like no guy buy
>>
What are the chances of Crestfall actually being released?

I'm guessing low
>>
>die in winterspring
>release in alterac
is this blizzlike?
>>
File: dead.jpg (7KB, 319x51px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
7KB, 319x51px
bros why is samuroo bad at video games?
>>
File: guild3.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
guild3.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>suppository in the light
>nihilum in the dark
this was the last time they met as friends...
>>
>nihilum will never raid
>i-i mean nihilum will never have a good clear time
>that doesn't count indi is carrying you!
>y-yeah well you won't manage bwl without him!
>>
Someone give me a pom pyro pvp spec
>>
File: typicalpveplayer.png (338KB, 1193x523px) Image search: [Google]
typicalpveplayer.png
338KB, 1193x523px
>>153641525
>pvp players want more content
>quests / (optional) progression available in (optional) pvp zone
>free-for-all isn't even 24/7
>plenty of pve alternatives
"Why is there optional content for a thing I don't like doing?"
hearing about the Underbelly makes me want to sub. I'd hunt around either with a zugzug squad (or on my own if I'm feeling dank) + ambush groups. On a PvP server I'd kek if I saw any level capped person with a bodyguard
>world of safespacecraft
>spergs out at death

To be "good" at PvP is just to blame yourself for every one of your deaths and use what you learned from it. Eventually you either git gud or git tolerable. It ends up being really fun after you git practiced.
>>
>>153729439
kek
>>
>>153729439
Nihilum will NEVER be a lasting memory to anyone though.
>>
Hey, when we make the crestfall guild can we make sure that no spergs get in? Thanks
>>
File: no.png (545KB, 648x672px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
545KB, 648x672px
>>153731847
not true, my first vg guild im in and i wont forget.
>>
File: gnomeregan with members only.jpg (60KB, 422x258px) Image search: [Google]
gnomeregan with members only.jpg
60KB, 422x258px
Never run with members only.
>>
>>153729439
>indi
>carrying anybody
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090316_063159.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090316_063159.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
so are enough people going to turn up for BWL today or is everyone playing Legion? I was playing Legion myself so I don't know about this week's activity haha

just want to know if I need to set my alarm
>>
>>153732916
dont bother, its been canceled
>>
>join WoW during TBC
>play on private server
>well this game is amazing I think I should buy it and play like a white human being
>wotlk was released before I bought it
>well this kinda sucks and I don't really want to pay for it anymore so I guess I'll stick to privates
>actually wotlk is not so b...
>cata
>mop
>wod
>now legion
And this was short story of my life
>>
But First Let Me Hop Out The Mother Fuckin Porsch
>>
File: when.jpg (219KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
219KB, 1916x1080px
crestfall when?
>>
>>153732916
> I was playing Legion myself
kys
>>
>>153732916
Yes. If it's anything like last week if you show up late your spot will be filled
>>
>>153738024
Nice funserver you got there
>>
>>153723280
It's a good server that keeps getting better.
>>
Anyone know if the 14x is on gamer district every weekend or just sometimes? Its on now isnt it?
>>
>>153740627
lol you come here to lie? get the fuck out you neet degenerate
>>
File: vanilla wow roll.png (738KB, 932x535px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla wow roll.png
738KB, 932x535px
remember to report offtopic posts like these >>153740627
>>
>>153741168
There are at least 20 offtopic posts or just one word shitposts ITT.

Looks like this one hit you right in the feels.

Also this post was about loots, raidleader, raid times etc...
>>
>>153740627
>he sits down at his desk and opens up his browser to post about his day in a video game thread

project your past experiences onto me all you want, not everyone who plays vidya is a hopeless retard
>>
do professions matter for a resto druid if I have another character to bankroll it?
>>
remember to report offtopic posts like these >>153741364
>>
corecraft when? and what happened with their site?they pussied out?
>>
File: EarlyAccessDevsAfterKickstarter.gif (873KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
EarlyAccessDevsAfterKickstarter.gif
873KB, 240x160px
>>153741561
they took the money and ran
>>
>>153741740
what money dude
there was no money, maybe like 2 years ago they opened an account for some support but they took it down not much later since a bunch of people gave money for them for no reason, me including 15 $
>>
So is it actually worth it to wait for Crestfall or should I play on K2? After Playtbc crashed and burned in less than two weeks I don't trust servers that hype themselves up to be the greatest new thing
>>
>>153742731

We got no solid ETA on crestfall so just chill on k2 for now.
>>
File: 1471263896177.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471263896177.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
/krog/ haha more like /cuck/ :DDDD
>>
>>153743753
;p
>>
>>153743753
How are you Snoipah?
>>
>>153743753
xD so rude haha
>>
>play on nost with a rogue
>red defias mask never drops after killing 150ish Defias mobs
>play on k2
>9 Defias mobs in and I already have 2 masks
>I'm on a hunter

What is this epic shit?
>>
>They're STILL getting cucked by the loot Council

JEJ
>>
>>153745924
>farming edgy bandana with no stats on it
>not going engi for flying tiger goggles and grenades
what a shit rogue you are keep playing huntard pleb L M A O de_stroyed
>>
>>153747248
I wasn't farming them, just doing the People's Milita's quests where you end up killing like 6 million of them
>>
File: d7298216581995.562ae46e88001.png (10KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
d7298216581995.562ae46e88001.png
10KB, 600x345px
>>153746441

>see rogue without a guild
>check his gear
>t1 parts+t2 shoulders
>mfw he got all his gear in pugs and i still get cucked by loot council in a raidguild
>>
>>153708708
>Dwarf
>caring about some shitty dead trees

Nice disguise there, elf, but you're not gonna trick me.
>>
>>153747384
>>153746441
>Snoipah still salty he got removed from 5 different guilds
>>
>>153748330
>He still thinks it's snoipah
>>
What do you guys mean when you say that the server is "undertuned"?
>>
>>153739540

>pop this time last week
>1400-1500
>pop now
>1250
>not dying/stagnating

ely is a shit server where the only saving grace is "okay" quest/event scripting, everything else is bad

pathing is shit
every class has some horribly fucked abilities
aggro ranges are shit
if a spell resists the visual effect still goes off

its a mess
>>
>>153751451
its not even 1200 total

https://valkyrie-wow.org/realms/

its 1k on the individual elysium realm then another 100 on the valk realm, the .s combines both the server pops so the shills are like "SEE ITS NOT DEAD!!"
>>
Reminder that if Automute or Glurf didn't whisp you already to ask what specific items you want prio on that means you're extremely below on the list.

Maybe you'll get t1 gloves or a wand if you even get a spot :^)
>>
>>153754669
I genuinely can't believe people let themselves get fucked over like this. Why do you waste 3 hours every Saturday just to watch your rewards be snatched out from beneath your noses?
>>
File: 1454608087538.png (378KB, 556x440px) Image search: [Google]
1454608087538.png
378KB, 556x440px
>>153754669
>tfw I had to chose between claw of chromaggus or nef staff

I hope we don't even try nef or I'll get mad if it loots
>>
>>153755021
>So hard I had to decide which piece of loot I am wanted reserved over 39 other people xddd

Fuck off you clique piece of shit.
>>
>tell people in world chat on ely that their server is dead
>non-stop autism and rage for 20 minutes
>>
>>153754992
what I find the craziest is that some don't even realise they have absolutely no chance at decent loot even if they do exactly the same job than clique members

of course they get some items casually so they don't get too mad and keep loot addiction but they're just here until some really big dramas occurs when it becomes too obvious
>>
>>153755465
It really does blow my mind. I don't get why people give up their own free time just to suck up to a little group of faggots on the internet. I can't imagine they enjoy raiding so much that they don't care about all the good drops being allocated to a small inner circle.

You can get away with it if the raid size was smaller like 10 man's in retail. In a small situation like that a loot Council makes sense. But with 40 people it's just a small clique of them running the show and fucking everyone else over. No shit they don't do as much dps or try as hard as you do, probably because you steal all the good drops from them.
>>
>>153754669
T1 Gloves is BiS for priests though
>>
>>153755868
>>153755465
This. The worst was when Grud got given the Rejuvenating Gem last week
>>
is darkmoon maelstorm trinket overrated?
>>
>It's another episode of give all loot that drops to Mavaqt, Jaime, Comfy, or Bossnova episode and fuck everyone else
>>
>>153756109

Yes.
>>
>>153756108
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see it. It's just a shame that everyone seems so complacent with it.
>>
>>153756240
hasn't comfy only got loot from one raid in the last 2 months...?
>>
>>153756240
Just quit the raid, the clique can't run it by themselves.
>>
>>153754669
I thought I was the clique for getting my t1 gloves, damn.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (53KB, 495x315px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
53KB, 495x315px
im so fuckin based
>>
>>153757109
are you reznik
>>
is there a point to playing an alliance warlock..?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_042316_95958.jpg (522KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_042316_95958.jpg
522KB, 1920x1080px
>>153757525
being cucked maybe
>>
>>153757525
no because Murder is the only warlock we need
>>
File: wallpaper-928405.jpg (106KB, 1200x736px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-928405.jpg
106KB, 1200x736px
sup guys,

I want to roll a character with someone on either a vanilla or WoTLK. I don't care which, I have both. Horde or Alliance is fine with me, I just don't wanna level alone
>>
>>153757598
t. jaime
>>
>Get to level 60 start raiding with nihilum
>Some random who hits 60 a couple of weeks later
>"Yeah he is your class leader now"
>No other players of my class were asked
>He's been deciding what loot I get for months now

Maybe I should just quit
>>
>>153758318
t. Paladin??
>>
>>153758408
I'd rather not say. I don't want the clique to work out who I am and kick me.
>>
>people say elysium isnt dead
>can go to literally any starting zone and there are never more than 1-2 people in the entire zone
>have been in the ud starting zone for an hour and have already come across 3 rare spawns and 0 other players

lol
>>
>>153758486
>Nihilum is a cold war tier dictatorship where people are punished for speaking out

Jesus I knew it was bad but this is another level
>>
>>153757525
Yes if you roll lock you get a ton of loot on alliance.
>>
File: 56w5jNr.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
56w5jNr.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Is this clique real?
>>
File: 1418149927009.jpg (409KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1418149927009.jpg
409KB, 1920x1200px
what is the best expansion, and why it is tbc?
>>
>>153759531
Yes
>>
>>153759832

What pserver is that from?
>>
>>153759832
Funny way of spelling MoP
>>
>>153754669
is this true?
>>
>>153756318
can't link the activity feed because 4chan thinks kronos website is spam but Comfy is getting fed loot, mainly T2 while rogues like Manlet, Longview and so on are not getting shit at all

noticed this in BWL and looked at his feed
wonder what the fuck is going on in the rogue clique

I don't understand
>>
>>153759832
>have sunwell gear
>takes a pic of killing sunwell boss
Simply epic.
>>
>>153760916

Comfy got picked to stack t2 on, so he got the t2 drops. Manlet and Longview haven't been raiding for long in comparison to the rest of the rogues so wouldn't have gotten anything anyway.
>>
>>153760916
why do they even raid then
i'd quit if was them.
>>
>>153761182
Literal fucking admitted clique bullshit. Why are you people so complacent in this loot cuckoldry?
>>
>>153761182
>Comfy got picked to stack t2
>picking the shittiest player to stack T2 on

what the fuck

>wonder what the fuck is going on in the rogue clique
>>
>>153761182
rofl wtf? Are /vg/ guilds seriously picking ppl to only give loot to? Are u c ucks actually letting these idiots do this to you? You do realize they hold literally no power over you and the only reason they're allowed to steal loot from you is because you let them
>>
>>153761691
This is the most sane thing I've read regarding this cuck council. Grow a fucking spine and stop letting ERP'ing teenagers fuck you over
>>
Calm down Snoipah.
>>
I don't care about loot because pvp is horrible on this serve

I just want to raid with Nihilum but BWL sucks
>>
>>153763331
I don't think snoipah even comes here anymore

>>153763380
>I-I don't mind being cucked I just want to help kill the bosses
>>
>Glurf is stacking T2 on Comfy while others are still in blues so Comfy can finally keep up in DPS

Glurf is a saint!
>>
>>153763331
snoipah/suppository/shamans/finalflash/ogtucker/
why don't you list all the boogeymans u fucking cuck
>>
>Grud not been online all week
He quit or something? Good. Nihilum is saved.
>>
>>153765631
How's legion tucker?
>>
Who has the worst name in the guild?
>>
File: fellowship8.jpg (82KB, 752x340px) Image search: [Google]
fellowship8.jpg
82KB, 752x340px
>He isn't watching LoTR instead of being cucked by Nihilum

Fucking millenials
>>
>>153766187
Diuturnity
>>
>>153766187
tooeleet
>>
>>153766105
I'll quit if he doesn't come back
>>
File: rip.jpg (213KB, 1440x899px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
213KB, 1440x899px
>>153761301
That's what I did, it was clear this was going to be a shitshow after the first week of loot council.
>>
>>153767329
>Grud kills <Nihilum> by quitting
He is /our guy/
>>
so is the horde guild active or is making an ally character the only way to play with /vg/?
>>
>>153768513
Glad I'm not the only one
>>
>1 shotting razorgore

fucking neat <Nihilium> is fucking BIS
>>
>>153770350
You're either a clique nigger or a nihilum cuckold. Either way, you're a retard.
>>
>>153770440
top kek
>>
>I have such a little "aura of presence" that I don't even show up in logs even though I attend raids

it's like in my favorite anime

can you read this post?
>>
>>153758486
Holy shit dude. Quit that guild and stop being a HUGE cuck. You don't have to play in a VG guild to post here.
>>
>Glurf giving himself the fucking dagger
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>153771259
I think I'm going to. I'd just rather do it on my own terms than have them do it.
>>
So why exactly havent you cucks started a new guild with dkp or something transparent?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090316_220414.jpg (16KB, 239x97px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090316_220414.jpg
16KB, 239x97px
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!
>>
File: 1393380672298_0.jpg (222KB, 1353x755px) Image search: [Google]
1393380672298_0.jpg
222KB, 1353x755px
>>153771335
>>153771447

And you all thought I was just shit posting

>>153771401
They like sucking up to funny and quirky leaders xD
>>
>>153771447

lol for what reason are you even still in that guild? i'd seriously just /gquit immediately.
>>
>hey anon who should get this item
>why are you giving it to them and not yourself?
the clique is truly real
>>
>>153771706
Im bringing this guild down with me.
>>
File: 1393189828003.jpg (240KB, 1349x755px) Image search: [Google]
1393189828003.jpg
240KB, 1349x755px
I told you this all along and no one believed me. Get out now or forever be a cuckold.
>>
Grud here, I was talking with the other officers about DKP/NOT LOOT COUNCIL. I was told to shut up or demote, so I quit.

Cya space cowboys
>>
File: rip elysium.jpg (69KB, 628x251px) Image search: [Google]
rip elysium.jpg
69KB, 628x251px
LOL
>>
>>153771934
Grud. You were always my favourite in Nihilum. You remind me of someone I knew irl many years ago.
>>
>>153761691
Thats why vanilla pve is flawed. No guaranteed chance t earn loot means you have to beg for scraps from your gm. Also the guild can easily add new loot competition anytime they want. Being a non normie rogue in vanilla was painful
T.vanilla raider
>>
>>153771934
prove you're grud
>>
>>153772076
ur autistic cousin or somethin lol?
>>
Crabberson here; I am going full clique council. From now on ALL caster gear is MINE.

gl getting any caster gear now, non-clique cucks
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_072416_212838.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_072416_212838.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>153772156
>>
>>153772313

>womyn

Rip
>>
>>153772313
that was posted many times before
>>
>>153772313
nice binds moron
>>
!! OFFICIAL NIHILUM LOOT SYSTEM OPINION POLL !!

http://www.strawpoll.me/11147436

i would run this in discord but thats an instakick probably
>>
glurf you're gay!

hehe!
>>
>>153771959
They are updating the pvp standings
>>
>>153772634
>Clique btfo
>>
>>153773048
>they have to bring the server down to update standings

wew
>>
File: bwlraid.jpg (358KB, 1595x901px) Image search: [Google]
bwlraid.jpg
358KB, 1595x901px
raid going good so far, right?
>>
>mfw comfy has by far the best gear out of the 10 rogues but routinely gets beaten by rogues wearing shit gear
>>
>>153772634
>People unironically voting for +1 rolls
>>
>>153773386
Me on the right.
>>
>>153772634
Loot council works well when it's done logically, however glurf is giving a human rogue loot so it's pretty clear it is not working well
>>
mfw comfy doing 100 dps in bloodfang while a god like madti is doing 500 dps in greys, when are we gonna kick this faggot?
>>
>>153773386
Me on the right.
>>
File: 1472931906810.jpg (22KB, 255x348px) Image search: [Google]
1472931906810.jpg
22KB, 255x348px
>>153773395
forgot my face
>>
>>153773539
Am I missing something? How did I outdps Comfy, I didn't attend today
>>
>>153758509
1200-1300 players is not dead though. That's a medium server in wow.
>>
>>153773532
*human dagger rogue

And yes this is not a meme they actually have a human dagger rogue
>>
>>153773837
the only reason there is a human dagger rogue to begin with is that jaime refused to go dagger.
>>
>>153772634
>loot council at 1 vote
>Glurf suddenly calls for a 5minute break
>council now in the lead

kek

Swedish poll rigger
>>
>>153773837
the /vg/ guild had a dagger warrior on nost, so this isn't so bad
>>
>>153773048

>30 minute shutdown for standings during the middle of peak time on the weekend

lol
>>
>>153773837
senpai daggers are better than dal'rends memes
so swords when you get brut blade or something
>>
>>153774115
>the /vg/ guild
The only /vg/ guild was <Salty Dogs>. We didn't raid until Asscobra left the guild and made <Damage Control> on Horde side
>>
Elysium is up
>>
>>153774939

don't you ever fucking lie to me again do you fucking here me you piece of shit how dare you trick me like this
>>
>>153775041
sorry :^(
>>
>>153774382

So much better that he does less dps than worse gear longview who has dalrends?
>>
>>153775041
It's actually up this time. Not meming
>>
>>153775659
go get the spreadsheet and sim it yourself lad
>>
JUST
>>
>>153775960
KEK MY LOOT AWAY
>>
>>153774140
>03:00 Moscow time
>"peak"
>>
>>153772634
>clique all vote on the poll

Fucking subhuman niggers, of course you love fucking everyone over
>>
>>>153756240
>Just quit the raid, the clique can't run it by themselves.

>people quit
>clique member: guys what we gonna do we havent got enough people to raid
>clique leader: dont worry we gonna pug and put everything on res. More loot for us :)
>clique member: haha good idea absolute madman
>>
>>153775659
human dagger rogue looks best
t. human dagger rogue
>>
>>153776335
Yeah, like that would work
>>
I wish they'd never released BWL

our fun MC with friends Saturdays turned into tryharding 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday

this isn't FUN at all
>>
>>153776695
What's the matter cuck? Glurf needs his loot and you need to fall in line
>>
>>153776695
yeah what the fuck is that
why can't we raid other days than weekends?
I'm working 5 days a week to sit home and raid vanilla shit for two days in a row?
>>
>elysium is such garbage that they didn't even put level limits on ranks, so now some autist has rank 8 at level 36 due to doing nothing but wpvp after getting into the level 30 bracket
>>
>>153772634
given the position of council and dkp i will repoll these two options in nihilum discord in the near future.

In the meantime i welcome suggestions for the exact dkp system to be polled. Personally I would suggest zero-sum or ep/gp
>>
>>153777272
Doesn't matter. I'm done with a this guild.
>>
>>153777648
t. Mario
>>
>>153777648
I'm finished with this shit too
>>
>>153777648
worst part is glurf invited indi to raid
>>
File: yay!.jpg (132KB, 1043x387px) Image search: [Google]
yay!.jpg
132KB, 1043x387px
Oh boy I can't wait to do this again!
>>
>>153778310
I don't get why people still put up with it. Do they just enjoy being walled all over?
>>
>nihilum cant beak supression room

new guild without tards when?
>>
>>153778701
we'd have 5 people
>>
>>153778701
>don't run in before the boss is positioned

>boss pulled
>people run in instantly
>die

What the fuck is going in the mind of these people
>>
File: Screenshot_174.jpg (249KB, 1740x744px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_174.jpg
249KB, 1740x744px
>>153778481
>Enemy in the light
>Earwen in the dark

Makes you wonder.
>>
>>153780151
How many of nihilum are over the age of 21? I'm only aware of 2 who aren't actually children.
>>
>>153635774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiofX97_G0
we have to go back
>>
File: Bpnxtzl.png (307KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
Bpnxtzl.png
307KB, 800x715px
>>153778701
>mfw /vg/ guilds will never ever be good
>>
>>153780652
we cleared t5 in meers fucking garbage guild on a dead polish server

this is just pathetic
>>
>>153780284
Why do you think it's acceptable to bully people?
>>
>>153780284
I know at least 3 who are legitimately underage, but I'm sure there are more.
Comfy, Babymetal and Arteras are all actually kids.
>>
>>153780814
Don't you have to go back to school Babymetal? Term time is coming up.
>>
>>153780284
Pretty sure a couple are nearly 30.
>>
>>153780284
I'm 26
>>
>>153781319
>>153781443

I feel that the majority are under 21 at least. A few are probably older.
>>
>>153780284
im 22, going on 23 in october
>>
>>153777648

Same. At this point loot system is irrelevant. Glurf is so fucking autistic, you could give me all the loot every raid and it wouldn't be worth listening to him.
>>
>>153780863
confirmed?
>>
>>153780284
I'm nearly 30
t. Me
>>
Why are we doing 5 hour raids again?
>>
>>153782440
Yes, all admitted.
>>
>>153782590
the raid ended half an hour ago and they want to do ony lmao
>>
>>153782668
lol
>>
>>153780863
That explains so much
>>
>>153780863
Kasandra as well
>>
over 5 fucking hours of raiding

not gonna continue if this keeps up
>>
mava might actually be autistic
>>
>>153783776
Yes this has to stop. Raid was supposed to end 45 minutes ago but still we go on. I can't continue raiding in this guild if we go past the scheduled time every week when I have other commitments after (which I should be able to make because we SET A TIME when it was supposed to end).
>>
>lol lets push ony to monday
>lol lets do ony 1 hour after scheduled raid time is over

either add offical raid time or stop doing this shit
>>
>>153784490
prove ur in the guild or stop shitposting
>>
Is Nihilum a nice guild or a bully guild?

New player here
>>
>>153784606
Fuck off arteras you illiterate monkey
>>
>>153784673
It used to be nice but it has been getting worse lately. And guild chat is not as active anymore.
>>
File: old hag.jpg (96KB, 983x633px) Image search: [Google]
old hag.jpg
96KB, 983x633px
>>153780863
who /old/ here
>>153784490
I support this opinion
>>
Anyone have a pom/pyro pvp build?
>>
>>153784815
So should I join? I don't have any friend or know anyone else playing
>>
>>153784991
26 fucking years old checking in. What am I doing with my life.
>>
File: Untitled.png (149KB, 419x267px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
149KB, 419x267px
who here /getting purple loot/
>>
File: Screenshot_176.jpg (88KB, 781x635px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_176.jpg
88KB, 781x635px
>>153786201
Took you long enough.
Pic related, it's me and purple geared hunters.
>>
>>153786037
Probably best to wait out until a new server, like crestfall. The hype has died down, cliques have already formed and k2 isnt that good.
>>
>>153786037
Just join a normie guild. By the time you are 60 and raid ready crestfall will be opening anyway.
>>
>>153786037
wait for crestfall imo.
>>
>>153780343
>tfw remember those 7 hours long raids when you were progressing through kara on alphawow
>>
>>153786438
>>153786503
>>153786885
Is this actually coming out or is it the new Corecraft?
>>
>>153786503
>By the time you are 60 and raid ready crestfall will be opening anyway.

Crestfall isn't even coming out in 2016 where the fuck do you guys get this information lmao
>>
>>153787115
The crestfall devs
>>
>>153786978
they specifically said that they were going to release this year because they didn't want to be the next corecraft.
>>
>>153787259
Crestfall beta hasnt even come out. they are still in closed alpha and you think they will have a 2016 release despite 0 devs saying 2016 was doable
>>
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=47410

>comfy beaten by indi's trash rogue that he doesn't even know how to play

B T F O

B T F O

B T F O

B T F O
>>
>>153787558
I'd like a link to the forum post where they said a 2016 release wasn't doable
>>
>>153788009
They said themselves they weren't releasing in 2016 because they didn't want to be the next corecraft

There is zero, and i mean ZERO information showing Crestfall releasing before 2017.

They are still in closed Alpha and its September, you think they can finish the core and everything in 3 months?

Common sense man.
>>
>>153787981
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Cashmere

Comfy on suicide watch holy shit

>this is the rogue the clique feeds gear too
>>
>>153788207
http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/192-project-update-july-17th-2016/

Now suck my fat little cock and then i'll slice your throat and have your mom drink your blood you fat fucking lying nigger
>>
>>153788207
Q. Okay, so when will the server be released?

A. Our Beta testing process will begin at the end of the summer. Release will depend on how Beta goes. We won't launch until we've fixed up all the major bugs and finished scripting all the content. A rough estimate is year end 2016 for the official launch.
>>
>>153788207
>They said themselves they weren't releasing in 2016
??????????????????? stop lying they said 2016 release for sure
>>
When is your targeted release date?

Sometime this year.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4egbqu/looking_for_a_new_start_in_a_classic_setting/d1zvbru

Winevirus is Asura

So can I see where they said it wouldn't release in 2016?
>>
both have no set release date and likely won't launch for at least a year+

More made up nonsense.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/50c767/whats_the_estimated_release_date_for_crestfall/d738wki

>>153788207
?
>>
Comfy here, you can try and put me down, but you'll never defeat me in a test of skill!
>>
File: spoopy on the bridge.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy on the bridge.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>153788207

you just got completely and utterly btfo by the replies bucko, time to delete yer post
>>
File: concerned.jpg (4KB, 128x152px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
4KB, 128x152px
>>153787981
why does this site hate me
>>
>>153789773
Stop pretending to be me
t. Comfy
>>
>>153780863
You can literally ask in game, these people are your guild members

I am 22 btw not as underage as comfy
>>
>>153790930
It's just a shitposter who wants drama that's why they post that stuff here
>>
>bg spy called cashandra
why?
>>
server is trash lets play warmane

www.warmane.com
>>
>>153791076
it's painfully obvious that a lot of shitposting comes from people who are never in the raids
>>
>>153780284
I'm 26.
t. secret
>>
File: Untitled.png (764KB, 1047x653px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
764KB, 1047x653px
>>
>>153792046
gross
>>
>>153755972
>implying
>>
>>153791367
Any non-homosexual guilds on lord?

fear the leader
assmen will never die
>>
>>153761691
rogue tier 2 is sub-par until you get 8/8 t2

most guilds do this initially with one guy
>>
>>153792619
why do they give it to the worst guy?
>>
>>153778481
Suppression room is a cakewalk

just don't be retarded and aoe for no reason
>>
>>153792779
because clique council

look at longview (top DPS last onyxia) (8 raids on realmplayers) (zero epics whatsoever)

then look at jaime/qlurf/comfy and their harem of purple items
>>
>>153793287
longview is a stupid slut only good for a erp cumdump
>>
>>153793287
Except comfy is the best melee dps.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=47386
>>
>>153793734
what happens to those epix when he flakes out and trades his character again?
>>
>>153793734
>comfy is the best melee dps

that's wrong on so many levels
maybe he did the most damage today but you should compare his gear to the others
>>
>>153794467
>he
>>
>>153794467
Gear is the laziest excuse, raid preperation and consistent uptime is the biggest factor contributing to someones DPS. Compare the rogues and you'll see theres not a great amount of difference in gear, most of them are doing pretty well.
>>
>>153780151
Why do we still invite indi in our raids?
>>
>>153795003
>we

you're not even in the guild
>>
should I join nihilum if all I want is to suck virtual dicks?
>>
>>153795594
no, nihilum does not e-rp
>>
>>153793734
>comfy is the best melee dps.

show me more than one MC/Ony (BWL is bugged on the twinstar site) fight from today where he topped dps

Ony
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?boss-kill=411077#bosskills_players:0+3+1

Rag
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?boss-kill=410758#bosskills_players:0+3+1

the guy is pure garbage, I would have quit the guild already if I were a rogue and this guy kept getting gear over me
our rogues are stupid cucks who should start complaining about this already, everyone makes fun of them in other channels
>>
>>153795690
> he doesnt know about our erp sessions
>>
>>153795918

>In other channles

Buddy you're not even in the guild
>>
>>153796038
>what are whispers
>>
>>153796108
post char then, if you were actually in the guild you wouldnt be crying here instead of the discord or even in gchat even

everyone shits on comfy
>>
>>153796149
>everyone shits on comfy
>let's give him all the gear XD but only ironically !!! XDDDD
>>
>>153796281
comfy does good dps on his rogue
>>
>>153796315
kek
>>
>>153796315
a post like this would get 100 replies easily on a board like /v/ or /pol/
all with people posting reaction images
>>
>>153796315
If you can't DPS as rogue then you're legitimately brain damaged

Sword rogue has a 2 button rotation and you don't even need to think about positioning like ranged do, since you're a melee

you also don't need to watch KTM at all since you're a rogue
>>
File: 14713449434780.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14713449434780.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>check Manlet armory
>zero(0) epics outside of memestriker and AV ring
>check longview guy armory
>t1 boe trash

ebin
>>
>>153796873
yep
we have 10 rogues now and Glurf is still funneling the good gear to him, Jaime and Comfy
don't know how our rogues put up with that
>>
how can anyone fucking think leveling in vanilla is in any way even slightly entertaining
>>
File: 2016-09-02_11-47-49.png (272KB, 311x401px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-02_11-47-49.png
272KB, 311x401px
>>153797115
sucks to be nihilium rogue.
>>
File: MLApPuB.jpg (107KB, 960x757px) Image search: [Google]
MLApPuB.jpg
107KB, 960x757px
>people in the thread think i'm underage
>mfw underage drinking
>>
>>153797274
>im
who?
>>
>>153797274

>bonk
>>
>>153797274
>Babymetal

More like Badymetal amirite
>>
friendly reminder for Glurf that we have more than 1 dagger rogue

maybe he simply forgot when he saw the dagger and looted it to himself within 3 seconds? maybe he just forgot
>>
>>153797450
BWL dagger is worse than perds

he's saving that for you anon, don't worry about it!!
>>
>>153797641
>Glurf passing on perditions

holy fuck, post of the day, didn't think anyone could top the
>Comfy is the best melee dps
>>153792046
THICC
>>
>>153797729
it's going to jaime for his offhand
>>
1-5 lock
6-0 war
>>
>>153797641
he'll roll perd to himself and keep DFG for OH.
>>
>nihilium rogue
>cuck
what's the difference?
>>
>>153798374
no difference
>>
>>153797190
You need friends to level with
>>
File: 383917[1].jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
383917[1].jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
You can now play wow on your phone.

>mfw wow literally became a facebook game
>>
>>153798951

forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xSKXV52imc
>>
>>153797190
I went through 3 shows when leveling 1-60

Just put MPC on top of my character and quested

Leveling is numbing is fuck
>>
best healer on alliance if I don't wanna play a dorf priest?
>>
>>153799093
That useless background animation, why do that instead of using a static image?
>>
>>153799229
dorf paladin :^)
>>
Lads, how do I install Kronos?
I downloaded the torrent from the main site, but now I've got the launcher, regular exe, background downloader etc and the realmlist.wtf. Should I use notepad for the .wtf file?
>>
>>153798951
>>153799093
>you can do the facebook game portion on your phone like you can with facebook
wow wee anon!
>>
>>153800878
open realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to this

set realmlist login.kronos-wow.com
set realmname "Kronos II"
>>
>>153801330
thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x605px
>>153797729
Comfy is bretty good actually
>>
>>153801759
that's Razorgore you fucking retard

do you honestly think these numbers aren't bugged? holy shit
>these are the people who claim Comfy is good
kek
>>
File: image.png (643KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
643KB, 640x1136px
>>153801853
Oh, is it razorgore?

I definitely didn't know that !
>>
I'm slowly fading into another plane of existence, soon I will join my beloved Grud.
>>
>>153801759
So do you guys all just play rogues and hunters or are there other classes in nihilium

(Way to keep vanilla alive with a latin tryhard guild name)
>>
>waste 30-40 gold on consumes every raid
>don't get any loot

tell me again, why are you playing with cuck council?
>>
>>153803936
They stole the guild name from some faggot that was rolling on the server
>>
>>153803993
how new?
>>
>>153803960
>30-40g

I wish. Mongoose is ~8g.
+Firewater, Juju, FAP, Restopot, Healing pots, Fire prot pots, things I forgot
And 5+ gold from repairing.
An evening like this with BWL wiping costs me 80-100g easily.
>>
>>153804078
<Nihilum> was a guild in Nostalrius. You guys didn't like the faggots in the guild so you sniped the guild name. I only played in the guild for a few days before K2 went down for 2 fucking weeks and never looked back.
>hurr how new?
kys retard
>>
File: Untitled.png (262KB, 425x398px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
262KB, 425x398px
>>153803960
>30-40
umm haha
i got loot, though
>>
>>153804167
>try to farm firewater
>there's always that one ud lock faggot with his orc shammy buttfriend camping chieftain
>>
Blinku is the best player in Nihilum and I'm totally not him.
>>
>>153804294
how new rofl
>>
File: 1472154802611.jpg (14KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1472154802611.jpg
14KB, 250x241px
>>153804312
>>153804167
>buying mongoose ever
it doesnt stack with greater agility potion, and costs like 7-8g more for a single 2% crit buff.
damn sucks to be a swordcuck, i get crits for free from my superior dagger talents.
>>
>>153793734
>Ragnaros(kill)
>100%(1099.3k) Ragnaros(Boss)
>damage 944k

reported this to Gurky

enjoy your bans, faggots :-)
>>
Had a dream Grud came back and started to sexually harass me in raids again.
;_; come home
>>
>>153805325
I'm 100% serious on this, Grud. You have 1 week to come back before I sell my account.
>>
>>153805325
>>153805618
it's like 6am in Britain at the moment you two should try more euro primetime if you want him to see it
>>
>want to holy paladin
>remember how bad paladins were in vanilla
>>
>>153806416
best buffs, best pvp support, coolest armor

paladins being bad is a meme
>>
File: 1439258334374.jpg (524KB, 2400x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1439258334374.jpg
524KB, 2400x1485px
Fuck Marry Kill

Go.
>>
>>153801534
>>153800878
Don't open it with "launcher". Always use the WoW.exe
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 296x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 296x396px
>>153807509
marry taylor, fuck hermiona, kill chloe.
easy
>>
>>153807815
Decent picks.
>>
File: 1467269625852.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
1467269625852.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>153667473
They can pay five gold to be de-flagged.
It's great for PvP. But somehow optional PvP is an issue to PvE carebears?

PvE kiddies complaining about dangerous zones even when the danger is optional.
>back in my day, half of azeroth was "dangerous"
>>
>>153807509
cant i just kill all of them
>>
>>153808880
i'd fuck taylor and hermi until they kill, except for chloe.
>>
>>153808880
Then you fuckin gay, nigger.
>>
>>153807509
goddamn i wish i wasnt fukin virgin i want to FUCK girls
>>
Hope everyone likes the new mage class leader!
>>
6 decides what class i make no hunter
>>
>>153809785
6 get
make a gnome warlock on legion
>>
>Jaime's girlfriend gets 4 pieces of loot
nice clique council
>>
IM BORRRED
>>
>>153809785
wait for crestfall
>>
How active is Kronos nowadays? Does it still have 1-2k peaks as it did when it released?
>>
>>153812264
Is that the new flavour of the meme server?
>>
>>153812721
3-4k~
>>
>barely over 500 people on elysium on a sunday
>literally the only people leveling ive come across 1-15 have been russians
>recruit russian rogue to help me kill level 20 mob for a quest that heals
>get mob to 10%
>starts healing
>"gouge him"
>rogue continues to just sinister and eviscerate after 1 combo point
>heals up
>eventually kills us because he keeps auto attacking it in the back as im trying to run and aggro never resets on this shitty meme server
>"we can';;t do this"
>yes we can, you just need to use literally 1 ability at the right time
>"no fuck you"
>leaves
>this is an international predominantly english speaking server and everyone leveling RIGHT NOW is russian

this server is absolute gutter trash
>>
>>153813134
why are you playing on elysium then you dumb mongrel
>>
File: 1468447834886.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1468447834886.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
Who on alliance can do healing power to weapon?
>>
>>153814928

just quit my dude

server is going to be dead in 3 months, population is stagnated, more and more NAs/EUs quitting and russians are over 90% of levelers 1-20 atm
>>
I know why Grud quit
>>
i want to unironically rape girls
>>
>>153816729
i want to unironically be raped by a girl
>>
File: 1457858085887.png (381KB, 539x405px) Image search: [Google]
1457858085887.png
381KB, 539x405px
I just started playing but wouldn't Kronos 1 be more populated? How come it isn't?
>>
>>153817134

kronos 1 was dead because nostalrius came out before it, swept the large number of people who wanted vanilla up right quick

kronos 1 retained a very small like sub 1k pop and got to bwl before nost shut down

when nost shut down, kronos devs opened kronos 2 for all the nost refugees and majority of them went there for a fresh start as many didnt want to start on k1 which was already in bwl
>>
>>153817134
Further along in progression, tainted by a 7x event.
>>
>>153816474
Why?
>>
>>153817528
The discord incident like 10 days ago.
>>
when are the nihilum guild owners in the OP online?
>>
Automute or other higher ups, you going to do some heals recruitment in the near future? Looking kinda low last bwl raid. How about diversifying the dps classes or just recruiting any none rogue dps? If you are going to loot council to the same people, might as well prune that class and even out the other classes. Put some info up on how to get a spot to raids and if not given a spot, rules on puging. Seems like it's a let's (loot council) get the loot while we have the numbers kinda episode.

Inb4
>we are not a hardcore raiding guild
>>
>>153818572
Glurf should be online now/soon.
Automute and Crabberson will soon be sleeping because it's late in the USA.
Infamy is probably still sleeping because he gets up at 5am to raid with us.
>>
>>153817563
What happened at "the discord incident"?
>>
>>153818630
I'm not a higher up, but yes we definitely were low on healers.
4 of our geared regular healers didn't turn up to last MC/BWL for some reason (Cyne, Babymetal, Grud, Dymuda.)
Also Rithynn got sick of 4am raids and Isfrid got bored of paladin.
>>
>>153818942
He said he has to go to the hospital because of his relative and people made fun of him
>>
>>153818962
I'm curious to see what action is taken by those in charge.
>>
>>153818630
Loot doesn't go to the same people.
>>
>>153818767
>Glurf is still an officer
For what purpose?
>>
File: Untitled.png (610KB, 547x647px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
610KB, 547x647px
bump...
>>
>>153804349
I can confirm blinku is a BEAST

t. best paladin EU
>>
>>153820334
ugly
fat
dumb tabard
shit weapons
>>
>>153818979
No1 made fun of him, i even asked him how it went when he came back

Grud we love u buddy
>>
>>153820418
>shit weapons
dalrends are cool u fukin nerd
>>
>>153820334
can you quit please? we have enough rogues
>>
>>153818979
i don't remember anyone making fun of him...
>>
Do people buy Kronos accounts? Where should I sell it?
How much can I get for prebis/T1/T2
>>
>>153820647
>wanting to have less of the class pulling highest dps
'no'
>>
File: Untitled.png (430KB, 430x591px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
430KB, 430x591px
>>153820418
I am doing my best outside of the clique :(
>>153820647
theres no reason not to stack rogues/fury warriors in t1+t2 to be honest. 10 rogues is fine.
>>
>>153797274
>>153820869
You must be at least 18 to post here. Underage shitter.
>>
File: huh.png (67KB, 409x67px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
67KB, 409x67px
So this is....the power of...a level 35 rogue.
>>
life tells me private servers shouldn't be so horrible
>>
>>153823463
>Haha I can gouge and use a crutch mechanic I'm such a good player xD

Engineers and rogues are the worst players.
>>
>>153823463
>>153823551
if a one-shot item exists, then people will (ab)use it

vanilla op
>>
>>153823463
>hits
>HITS
>2486
>gnomish death ray
lmao what a shit server you playing at
>>
when's that one TBC server going to be released?
>>
>>153824142
Doesn't make it good
>>
>>153824219
blizzlike you nost babby
>>
>>153825512
>blizzlike xd

Being blizzlike doesn't always equate to being good.
>>
>>153810641
t. Infamy
>>
>>153825660
Better than your fun servers
>>
File: merchant.png (1MB, 4282x5000px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
1MB, 4282x5000px
>tfw building a fortune out of thorium on a WotLK server
What level does Rich thorium stop being green anyways? I already can mine cobalt without mining a single outland vein
>>
File: 1455229487607.png (54KB, 301x523px) Image search: [Google]
1455229487607.png
54KB, 301x523px
>>153615429
mmmk
>>
>>153825512
>implying this damage is blizzlike
It is supposed to be nerfed at 1.12.1 so fuck off kronoshill
>>
>>153828051
it's not you nost babby
>>
File: duskheart.jpg (131KB, 456x529px) Image search: [Google]
duskheart.jpg
131KB, 456x529px
>tfw people solicit ERP prostitution to you
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (11KB, 350x96px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
11KB, 350x96px
Nice server you got there /krog/
>>
>>153829373
I get around 1-2 lewd whispers a day on my fem priest
rolling ally was a mistake
>>
>>153829591
At least you aren't a savage animal or a literal zombie.
>>
Why does pmtrudeau have 10% hit with a 2hand? He's also using maelstrom card..

really makes you think
>>
nobody knows I exist
>>
>>153830346
You're anonymous
>>
>>153830346
>tfw building a foundation as one of the global chat shitposters
They're gonna know me just as well as the other big names in shitposting over on Dalaran-WoW.
>>
1000 pop on elysium xd
>>
lets say that I have access to a gm account
I log into it with a proxy because I don't want it linked to my actual account

what's the most amount of damage I could do before one of the czech admins get a notification on his motorola pager and logs in to stop me? akaay's ban spree was easily fixed. I need to do something greater.
>>
>>153830840
depends on what level of gm the account is

if you're a top level gm, start giving purples to randoms. mail high level consumables/mats to officers of different guilds. spawn a world boss in a major city.

if you're a shit-tier level gm, spam world chat with "cuck" over and over
>>
>>153801853
>comfy is almost 400 dps above the next guy

b-but the numbers are bugged!

Sure kid.
>>
>>153831121
man you're such a fucking retard, Comfy

can you please do us a favor and shut up during raids? your sperg outs are just annoying
>>
>>153830840
Go to random people in the world while invisible and loot bindings to them.
>>
>>153831214
shut up old man
>>
>>153831121
That's what's supposed to happen with the gear difference. Comfy is unironically close to full best in slot and still gets beaten by rogues wearing full 5 man gear on some bosses.
>>
>>153831331
I don't though, only exception is last ony when I fucked up at the beginning :(
>>
File: Untitled.png (360KB, 430x591px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
360KB, 430x591px
>>153831414
hey comfy can you get on i need a small favor
>>
File: 1458988994521.jpg (314KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1458988994521.jpg
314KB, 1600x1600px
>>153831298
>>153831331
>mfw this underage erp'ing attentionwhore is c ucking 30+ non-clique cunts from /vg/

holy fucking shit, I know most of us are autists here but you guys need to grow a pair. Letting a couple of attentionwhoring tripfaggots use you for their own loot is embarassing. They're just using you to clear bosses, they hold no power over you. It's as much your guild as theirs.
>>
>>153831414
>I don't though
>beaten on literally every MC boss this week by other rogues except Domo

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?guild=Nihilum&realm=Kronos%20II#mc

do you just afk a lot?
>>
>>153828095
>it works perfectly! it's supposed to be like that!
jesus christ kronofags are the worst
>>
>top Nihilum raiders

1. Urist "rank 1 distracting shot" McMug
2. Lummy the afker
3. Dindu "ooops i forgot ony neck xD" muffin
4. HowdoIenableraidbars Mocky
5. Comfy ft. shamans
>>
>>153831558
Jaime, Matdi and Glurf all have good gear too?
>>
>>153831713
you're miles ahead compared to them
especially compared to rogues like Longview who beat the living shit out of you

let's be honest you should just trade your rogue for something where you can't fuck up dps or aren't expected to deliver
>>
OFFICIAL NIHILUM SHIPS

Humbert x Meer
Indi x Snoipah
Earwen x Kasandra
Zintos x Kasandra
Automute x Kasandra
Manlet x Kasandra
Ladbanter x Kasandra
Azliaris x Kasandra
Sylvestersnr x Kasandra
Fash x Kasandra
Father figure x Finaflash
Grud x Madty
Jaime x Murder
Arteras x Dindumuffin
Arteras x Medheally
Bara x Bossnova
Glurf x Urist
Aerius x Priscus
Comfy x Mocky
>>
>>153831790
But thats no fun at all. Im playing to get better and be good, not gonna let someone that probably isn't even in the raid change that.
>>
whoever makes the new thread make sure to add mavaqt to the inviters list
>>
>>153832039
> x Kasandra

kek
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Nefarian goes down today boys!
>>
File: 1468467754693.jpg (276KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
1468467754693.jpg
276KB, 1000x690px
I'm joining Grud today
>>
>>153832262
Im excited!
>>153831558
No Im there all the time. If theres really a problem with my dps I don't know much more I can do, I bring all consumables and buffs. Ill just keep tweaking my playstyle until people stop caring.
>>
>>153832262
inb4 only clique memebers get loot
>>
>>153832363
You're doing fine comfy. You have brain explosions and randomly do something really dumb sometimes, but you're a decent player most of the time.
>>
>>153832481
I'm taking the loot and then uninstalling WoW until ZG is released.

t. Nihilum core officer
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090316_124158.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090316_124158.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>153831214
>>153831331
>>153831790
post yfw comfy is the top dog rogue of the guild
>>
>>153832039
You can't post the same name more than once dude waht is this
>>
>>153833001
Jesus had a lot of love to give and so Kasandra does too.
>>
>>153832039
>doesn't list the only actual TRUE couple besides Jaime and his tranny

I won't tell you who but Kasandra is involved.
>>
>>153832039
Forgot
Rhox x Moo
>>
hey /krog/,

whats up?
>>
>>153832353
When you find him tel him to come back please.
>>
>>153833259
sup y'all, it's yo boy asmongold
>>
>>153796758
But its not 2 buttons you fuckin idiot.
>>
Daily reminder that Nihilum will be relying on Urist to beat Chromaggus.

Enjoy Frenzy :)
>>
>>153832039
>tfw im not on this list
fuck fuck fuck
>>
File: ragnaros firelands.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ragnaros firelands.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Atlantiss has just released heroic Firelands.
Anyone interested in starting 10man heroic group?
I could raid on Fri/Sat/Sun. Anyone from <Autism Awareness> or <wpsg> still lurking here?
>>
>>153832039
Forgot

Comfy x Shamans
Comfy x Gurtash
>>
File: 1460799553618.png (218KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1460799553618.png
218KB, 300x366px
>tfw you help your bestest slav m8 get some t2

Got a nice bag too
>>
>>153835348
>le trump
>>
File: sgfhs.png (501KB, 560x843px) Image search: [Google]
sgfhs.png
501KB, 560x843px
rip my gold
>>
File: kroncucks.png (2MB, 1220x898px) Image search: [Google]
kroncucks.png
2MB, 1220x898px
>>153835481
>>
File: forgot.png (1MB, 1136x592px) Image search: [Google]
forgot.png
1MB, 1136x592px
>>153835593
>>153835481
stupid name tags
>>
>>153835481
change your passwords friend
some chink was gold advertising in world on your account for like 12 hours straight
>>
>>153835784
won't matter now, with all my gold gone
>>
>>153834795
Crabs is closer to the truth, he's quite sweet to me.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090416_144921.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090416_144921.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
Daily reminder
>>
Is Pamela Redpath not spawned? Can't find her in Darrowshire.
>>
>>153836469
>Comfy is the guy saving Grud's pictures with their original filenames to repost them ITT

makes sense tbqh
>>
File: 1472961329470.png (39KB, 203x194px) Image search: [Google]
1472961329470.png
39KB, 203x194px
>>153836954
>Comfy IS Grud
>>
File: Screenshot_179.jpg (152KB, 1165x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_179.jpg
152KB, 1165x960px
My gf and I.
>>
>>153838673
Au and tism.
>>
>>153838673
>standing close to a BIG BLACK BULL

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>153831121
>>153831298
>>153831414
>>153832363
Reminder that Comfy is under eighteen and should not be posting here or even be in the guild.
>>
>>153840002
Most the guild is underaged
>>
>>153836259
Crabs sounds like a cool dude desu
>>
>>153840113
Fucking embarrassing honestly. Genuinely a guild full of ERP obsessed teenagers and an inner circle who cuck people out of loot.
>>
File: geddon.jpg (23KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
geddon.jpg
23KB, 480x262px
"Baron Geddon performs one last service for Ragnaros."

GG. Wiping the raid, he actually did it, exploding the rest of us and making us unable to loot him.
>>
>>153841289
really?
>>
>>153741168
roll
>>
Hello, boys! Say hello to your new overlord!
>>
>>153841412
Yes. We suck.
>>
>>153841616
>screen captured
>>
>>153841289
>>153841412
I actually read about that and it's how it's supposed to be.

Why did Blizzard put such stupid mechanics in the game?
>>
>>153842179
Don't fuck up. I think it's pretty cool mechanic.
If it happend to me, I would be pissed too.
>>
File: 1-cYl2zTitLZeKy29x2i0ApQ.jpg (41KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
1-cYl2zTitLZeKy29x2i0ApQ.jpg
41KB, 600x419px
Icecrown wwu
>>
Guys i'm not underage i'm 20
>>
>>153842386
Worst raid ever. I remember when it released our guild cleared the first wing (which was the only one open) one shot.

After that I quit. Also, my friend always told me how some of the heroic bosses in ICC were puggable.

DROPPED.
>>
Good model editing guides? I need to know how the files work and what programs to use to edit them. Specifically I want to be able to make a custom skin color and model swap my weapon with an imported weapon from tbc.
>>
>>153842441
Ok Comfy, but you know Arteras and Dindu are literally 16.
>>
>>153842954
I'm pretty sure you can just drag/drop in vanilla. I did that in TBC to change my nelf into an undead, and change my gladiator sword into a cat's edge (vanilla to TBC didnt really change much in terms of the client and such, just added new content). The only problem is that it changes the models for everything with that model, not just yours. I cant remember exactly where I found the models, or where they're located, but you could probably just google "vanilla wow model editing" and get a step-by-step guide
>>
>>153842441
>You will never tenderly take Comfy's underage boipucci virginity
>They'll never sob quietly underneath you as you enter their asshole
kill
me
now
>>
>>153843554
who is this
>>
>>153842441
You aren't though

>>153843352
Babymetal is confirmed underage too
>>
>>153827794
you playing warmane icecrown?
>>
>>153842386
leveling a warrior atm
>>
>>153844765
IGN?
>>
new op:

>>153844978

>>153844978

>>153844978
>>
>>153845003
>/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General
fuck off literally FUCK OFF
>>
>>153845003

Please stop trying to hijack krog for wpsg shit.
>>
>>153845076
>>153845134

Just trynna get more people concentrated in more place, guild chat has been dead the past few days, need some fresh blood. Didn't know it was such a big deal.

Sorry
>>
>>153842571

Lich King heroic on 25-man is the only boss in WoW history that was never killed before it was nerfed.

ICC25 on heroic is probably the objectively hardest raid instance Blizzard has ever done (before it got nerfed with the stacking buff).
>>
>>153845248

>>153845248

Actual new krog
>>
File: 1256939944611.gif (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1256939944611.gif
2KB, 100x100px
Guild chat is on fire. What a day to be alive!
Thread posts: 752
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.